英文名称:Hulk
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:27] | 水母免疫系统 | |
[01:29] | 绿色生物萤光 | |
[01:31] | 异常快速反应 | |
[02:24] | 诱发性细胞游走 | |
[02:37] | 再生能力的遗传基础 | |
[02:39] | 发现DNA片段 | |
[02:41] | 我企图制造人类再生能力 | |
[02:49] | 再生即是永生 | |
[03:05] | 组织硬化 | |
[03:07] | 防御功能 | |
[03:08] | 灵长类动物实验 | |
[03:13] | 猴子死亡 基因改造失败 | |
[03:16] | 因毒素致死 | |
[03:17] | 中和毒性 | |
[03:19] | 关键物种 | |
[03:38] | 蜥蜴/抗毒性 | |
[03:39] | 最高毒性质 | |
[03:49] | 继续灵长类动物实验 | |
[04:20] | There’s simply no way to shield against every weaponized agent. | 不可能抵抗每一种化学武器 |
[04:24] | Instead, I can make super-immune systems… | 但我能加强人体细胞反应 |
[04:26] | by strengthening the human cellular response. | 制造出超级免疫系统 |
[04:28] | Banner, I know where you’re going. | 班纳 我知道你在做什么 |
[04:30] | But manipulating the immune system is dangerous and stupid. | 但改造免疫系统既危险又愚蠢 |
[04:33] | The president’s science advisors made it absolutely clear… | 总统的科学顾问说得很清楚 |
[04:37] | no human subjects. | 不准进行人体实验 |
[04:54] | 基因改造有进展 | |
[05:02] | David, I have wonderful news. | 大卫 我有好消息 |
[05:07] | I’m gonna have a baby. | 我怀孕了 |
[05:55] | 基因遗传 | |
[05:57] | 我遗传给他什么? | |
[06:48] | What’s it gonna be? | 你要什么? |
[06:51] | Whoa, look at that, Bruce. Huh? Want a dinosaur? | 瞧 布鲁斯 你要恐龙吗? |
[06:53] | Let’s have a little fight. | 我们大战一场 |
[06:56] | You don’t scare me. | 我才不怕你 |
[06:59] | That’s a delicious eyeball. | 好好吃的眼球 |
[07:01] | Ooh, you’re big and green and scary. | 你是可怕的绿怪物 |
[07:23] | 我最大的恐惧成真了 | |
[07:26] | I’m gonna run away. | 一定要找到解药 |
[07:33] | Bruce, you’re hurt! | 布鲁斯 你受伤了 |
[07:35] | Jack hit him with the stick, but Bruce wouldn’t hit him back. | 小杰打他 布鲁斯没还手 |
[07:39] | He just stood there, shaking. | 他只是站着一直发抖 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1127个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:207个,六级词汇:104个,GRE词汇:134个,托福词汇:172个,考研词汇:222个,专四词汇:192个,专八词汇:39个, 所有生词标注共:387个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:50] | Yeah, strange he didn’t make a peep. | 好怪哦 他一声也不吭 |
[07:52] | Any other kid would’ve wailed his head off. | 一般小孩会哭得死去活来 |
[07:55] | That’s Bruce. He’s like that. | 布鲁斯就是这么地… |
[07:58] | He’s just so… bottled up. | 压抑 |
[08:03] | The samples we found in your lab… they were human blood. | 我在实验室找到人类血液样本 |
[08:06] | You’ve ignored protocol. | 你违反了规定 |
[08:09] | You had no right snooping around in my lab. | 你无权干涉我的实验 |
[08:12] | That’s my business. | 这是我的事 |
[08:13] | Wrong, Banner. It’s government business | 错了 这是政府公事 |
[08:15] | and you’re off the project. | 你不准再做实验 |
[08:39] | Attention, all personnel. Fail-safe has been initiated. | 全员注意 故障安全系统启动 |
[08:42] | Gamma decontamination will occur in 30 minutes! | 半小时后清除伽玛辐射污染 |
[08:45] | Evacuate immediately! | 立刻撤离 |
[08:46] | I repeat, evacuate immediately! | 我重覆 立刻撤离 |
[09:08] | Edith? | 伊蒂 |
[09:09] | what’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[09:11] | I gotta talk to you, Edith. | 我们得谈谈 |
[09:12] | Bruce, stay here. | 布鲁斯 留在这儿 |
[09:17] | 你在干什么? | |
[09:56] | David! No! | 大卫 住手 |
[09:59] | David, please stop it! No! | 大卫 听我说 |
[10:17] | Bruce.Bruce, wake up, son. | 布鲁斯 快醒醒 儿子 |
[10:19] | Bruce. Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[10:27] | Another nightmare? | 你又做了噩梦? |
[10:29] | I don’t know.I don’t remember. | 不晓得 我不记得了 |
[10:35] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[10:39] | Already off to college. | 你就要去上大学了 |
[10:42] | Gonna miss you terribly. | 我会很想你 |
[10:43] | I’ll miss you too. | 我也会很想你 |
[10:45] | Please, come here. | 来 过来 |
[10:50] | Look at you,Soon to be a great scientist. | 看看你 你会成为伟大科学家 |
[10:55] | I guess. | 也许吧 谁知道呢? |
[10:57] | I mean, who knows? I do. | 我知道 |
[10:59] | There’s something inside you… so special. | 你身上有什么… 很特别 |
[11:04] | Some kind of greatness. | 一种很了不起的能力 |
[11:07] | I’m sure someday you’re gonna share it with the whole world. | 有一天你会让全世界知道 |
[11:56] | 柏克莱核能生化科技研究所 | |
[12:06] | But as far as I’m concerned, security oughta be… | 我觉得保全应该… |
[12:09] | Good morning. Good morning, Dr. Krenzler. | 早安 柯兹勒博士 |
[12:10] | Security oughta be beefed up. | 我觉得应该要加强保全 |
[12:12] | In a place like this you can’t be too careful. | 这种地方一定要格外小心 |
[12:15] | Bruce! Big day.Did you sleep? | 就是今天了 你有没有睡? |
[12:17] | I didn’t sleep. | 我可是睡不着 |
[12:18] | I slept okay.Is Betty here? | 我睡得还好 贝蒂在吗? |
[12:20] | She’s around. | 在啊 |
[12:22] | I really gotta say, seeing you in that stylin’ head wear… | 老实说 你的头盔有够时髦 |
[12:26] | You’re implying something about my helmet? | 你嫌我的安全帽很丑? |
[12:28] | You look like a massive nerd, even around other scientists. | 你活像个呆瓜 谁也没你逊 |
[12:32] | Can I just ask… Were you wearing the helmet while she dumped you? | 你被她甩掉那天也戴这玩意吗? |
[12:35] | See, it protects my very important brain, Harper. | 它保护我的金头脑 哈普 |
[12:39] | Go prep the samples. | 去准备样本吧 |
[12:42] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |
[12:44] | Hey. Betty. | 嗨 贝蒂 |
[12:48] | I hate them. | 我恨死他们了 |
[12:50] | Wait, I just got here. Who do we hate? | 我才刚到 你说谁? |
[12:51] | The review board. We have to make a presentation on Tuesday. Ah. | 审查委员会 礼拜二要提案 |
[12:56] | And you’re gonna make it with me. | 你要跟我一起去 |
[12:59] | You think I should? Yeah. | 我该去吗? |
[13:00] | You’re great with that stuff. | 这种事你最在行 |
[13:02] | You start talking about microbes and nanomeds, | 你只有谈到微生物和奈米微生物 |
[13:05] | you sound almost… passionate. | 才会稍微有点… 热情 |
[13:11] | I’m sorry.That was rude. | 抱歉 这话太伤人 |
[13:14] | Look, nobody expects this to be easy, | 没有人说一起工作很容易 |
[13:16] | us working together after being… so close. | 毕竟我们从前是那么… 亲密 |
[13:20] | We were close? | 我们有亲密过吗? |
[13:23] | Look, if I could be more… | 要是我更… |
[13:27] | whatever, you know… | 那个 你知道的 |
[13:30] | It’s not your fault. Really. | 别说了 不是你的错 |
[13:34] | You’re just a by-product of my inexplicable obsession with emotionally distant men. | 谁叫我老是找性情冷淡的男友 |
[13:39] | I’ll get over us. | 总有一天我会释怀 |
[13:42] | Good for you. | 那就好 |
[13:43] | Anyway, I’m just really stressed about this review. | 这次审查让我很紧张 |
[13:46] | If we don’t get impressive results today, | 今天没有好的成果 |
[13:48] | we’re gonna have a really hard sell come Tuesday. | 礼拜二就很难说服他们 |
[13:52] | Well, then, let’s go be impressive. | 那就去干活吧 |
[14:38] | Harper? | 哈普? |
[14:40] | Ready when you are. | 你好了就开始 |
[14:42] | Let’s hit it. | 开始吧 |
[14:48] | Are we passing inspection? | 安检合格吗? |
[14:50] | Safeties all going green.Countdown’s started. | 安全都没问题 倒数计时开始 |
[14:54] | Nanomeds released. | 释出奈米微生物 |
[14:58] | 奈米微生物释出 | |
[15:01] | Four seconds. | 四秒钟 |
[15:08] | Okay, nanomeds fully dispersed. | 奈米微生物完全释出 |
[15:11] | Okay, let’s hit Freddie with the gamma radiation. | 好了 替小佛照伽玛射线吧 |
[15:25] | Gamma exposure. | 发射伽玛射线 |
[15:28] | Gamma exposure. | 发射伽玛射线 |
[15:31] | Nanomeds now active. | 奈米微生物开始活动 |
[15:38] | Nanomeds replicating cells on border. | 奈米微生物在伤口处复制细胞 |
[15:41] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[15:46] | Cell copy to disassemble ratio holding within one percent. | 细胞修复和损坏误差值 |
[15:48] | 维持在百分之一内 | |
[15:57] | Imbalanced nanomed activity. | 奈米微生物活动失控 |
[16:12] | You wanna go to the review board on Monday and tell ’em… | 你想跟审查委员说 |
[16:15] | we’ve developed a brand-new method for exploding frogs? | 我们发明杀青蛙的新方法? |
[16:18] | Yeah, I think maybe there’s a market for it. | 好啊 这一定有市场 |
[16:21] | I mean, what if there’s a plague? | 搞不好会发生瘟疫 |
[16:24] | What have you had, Betty, like, one beer? | 你才喝一罐啤酒就醉了? |
[16:26] | I’m just sa… I’m just saying, you know,frogs start falling from the sky, | 我只是说要是青蛙从天而降 |
[16:32] | who do they come to? | 他们要去找谁? |
[16:34] | We’d be world-renowned. | 我们肯定会一炮而红 |
[16:36] | Make any parent proud. | 父母一定会很骄傲 |
[16:39] | I bet they would be. | 你爸妈一定以你为傲 |
[16:42] | They actually did want me to be a scientist. | 他们是希望我当科学家 |
[16:46] | I mean, your birth parents. | 我是说你的亲生父母 |
[16:50] | Guess we’ll never know. | 我永远不会知道 |
[16:54] | I don’t understand why you don’t want to find out about them. | 你怎么一直不想知道他们的事 |
[16:57] | They’re dead. | 他们早就死了 |
[16:59] | They died before I can remember anything. | 我什么都不记得他们就死了 |
[17:01] | Why do you always come back to this? | 你为什么一直要追问? |
[17:04] | Don’t know. | 不晓得 |
[17:06] | I guess I figure there’s more to you than you like to show. | 我猜你的内心一定有什么秘密 |
[17:11] | I guess there couldn’t be any less. | 你不可能天生就这么冷淡 |
[17:14] | Right. So now we come full circle back to that. | 绕了半天又回到老问题 |
[17:17] | Nice work, Betty. | 你真行 |
[17:35] | Glen. Hey. | 葛伦 |
[17:43] | What happened to your uniform? | 你怎么没穿军服? |
[17:46] | Oh, I, uh… I switched over. | 我换了工作 |
[17:47] | I’m still working with your father, but… | 我还是替你父亲做事 |
[17:49] | Well, you know, the military’s subcontracting out all the most interesting work, and… | 不过民间包商的工作更有趣 |
[17:55] | Can’t argue with a paycheck. | 高薪也令人无法抗拒 |
[17:58] | I basically run all the labs on the base now. | 我负责基地所有的实验室 |
[18:06] | you’re looking good. | 你看起来不错 |
[18:14] | You’re the genetics expert. | 你是遗传工程专家 |
[18:28] | Ah, the good old college days. | 啊!大学时光 |
[18:32] | So, how’s business? | 你还好吗? |
[18:35] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[18:39] | All right, I’ll cut to the chase. | 我就直话直说吧 |
[18:42] | I’ve been hearing interesting things about what you guys are doing here. | 听说你的研究工作很有意思 |
[18:45] | Your little molecular machines have some incredible implications. | 你的分子机器有很多用途 |
[18:49] | How would you like to come work for Atheon? | 你不如到亚矽工作 |
[18:52] | Get paid 10 times as much as you earn now… | 薪水比你现在多十倍 |
[18:55] | and own a piece of the patents. | 你也能拥有专利权 |
[19:00] | You just have to say the word. | 你说一个字就行 |
[19:02] | Two words: The door. | 两个字 出去 |
[19:24] | General? | 将军? |
[19:26] | Come in. | 进来 |
[19:28] | Talbot wanted you to see this, sir. | 陶柏要你看这些 |
[19:31] | It’s about a lab Atheon is targeting for acquisition | 亚矽想买下一间实验室 |
[19:33] | and removal to desert base. | 搬到沙漠基地 |
[19:36] | Why isn’t it going through N.S.C.? | 他怎么不去找国安局? |
[19:40] | It, uh, concerns your daughter, sir. | 这跟你女儿有关 |
[19:56] | Hey, what happened to Benny? | 班尼呢? |
[19:58] | Is he not working the night shift anymore? | 他不值大夜班啦? |
[20:00] | Benny’s dead.I’m the new guy. | 他死了 我是新来的工友 |
[20:08] | Good to meet you. Same. | 幸会了 |
[20:09] | 彼此彼此 | |
[20:35] | – Let’s try another. | 再拍一张 |
[20:37] | Mmm, no. Stay here. | 别拍了 |
[20:39] | I look tired anyway. | 反正我很累 |
[20:41] | Yeah, but you look great. | 你也很美 |
[20:46] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[20:50] | It’s these dreams, Doctor. | 我一直在做噩梦 |
[20:52] | I keep having them, and they’re terrible. | 好可怕哦 |
[20:56] | Tell me about your dream. | 说来听听 |
[21:01] | Well, it starts… it starts with a memory | 一开始只是一个记忆 |
[21:05] | I think it’s my first memory. | 我第一个记忆 那是我… |
[21:10] | It’s this image I have from when I was maybe two years old. | 两岁大看到的景象 |
[21:44] | Do you think it’s just a dream? | 那不只是个梦? |
[21:47] | No, I think it’s something that happened… | 我猜这件事发生在… |
[21:49] | when I was living at a desert base with my father. | 我跟我爸住的沙漠基地 |
[21:53] | Anyhow, the dream goes on and… | 这场梦继续下去 |
[21:58] | suddenly I’m alone. | 我突然只有一个人 |
[22:35] | That’s terrible.You know I’d never hurt you. | 太可怕了 我绝不会伤害你 |
[23:16] | Hey there. | 小狗狗 |
[23:19] | What’s your name, darlin’? | 你叫什么名字? |
[23:22] | Eh? What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[23:25] | Okay.It’s okay. | 好吧 没事了 |
[25:19] | I gotta talk to you, Edith. | 我们得谈谈 |
[25:21] | Bruce, stay here! | 布鲁斯 留在这儿 |
[26:43] | C、T、G、A C… T… G…A | |
[26:49] | G | G. |
[26:52] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[27:00] | My Bruce. | 我的布鲁斯 |
[27:11] | Good morning. Glen dropped by. | 早 葛伦来拜访 |
[27:14] | What’s he doing here? | 他跑来干嘛? |
[27:16] | You know, Dr. Krenzler, | 柯博士 |
[27:18] | you and I have never had the chance to get to know each other properly. | 我们一直没正式认识 |
[27:21] | Well, that’s because I don’t want to get to know you, properly or improperly. | 正式或非正式我都不想认识你 |
[27:27] | So leave. | 请你走 |
[27:29] | Hey, no worries. | 我这就走 |
[27:39] | Let me give you a little heads-up. | 让我先警告你 |
[27:42] | There is a hairsbreadth between friendly offer… | 善意收购和恶意并构 |
[27:45] | and hostile takeover. | 只有一线之隔 |
[27:47] | I’ve done my homework. | 我做过功课 |
[27:49] | The work you’re doing here is dynamite. | 你们的研究工作很棒 |
[27:51] | Think: | 想想看 |
[27:52] | Gls embedded with technology that makes them instantly repairable on the battlefield. | 美国大兵拥有自我疗伤的能力 |
[27:57] | in our sole possession. | 专利权在我们手上 |
[28:00] | That’s a hell of a business. | 这是门赚钱的生意 |
[28:01] | Well, it’s not what we’re doing here. | 这不是我们的目的 |
[28:03] | We’re doing the basic science for everyone. | 我们只是做科学研究 |
[28:08] | You know, someday I’m gonna write a book… | 有一天我要写一本书 |
[28:12] | and I’m gonna call it When Stupid Ideals Happen To Smart, Penniless Scientists. | 穷科学家的愚蠢理想 |
[28:17] | In the meantime, Bruce, you will be hearing from me. | 你还会再见到我 |
[28:43] | About Glen, I, um… | 葛伦的事… |
[28:44] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好说的 |
[28:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:51] | I just wanted to say, don’t worry about him… I’ll handle it. | 我只想说别担心 我会处理的 |
[28:58] | How? | 怎么处理? |
[29:01] | I’m gonna call my father, | 我要打给我爸 |
[29:04] | ask him to exert some pressure. | 请他施加压力 |
[29:06] | Last I heard, you and your father weren’t speaking. | 你跟你爸不是不说话吗? |
[29:14] | I guess now I have something to talk with him about. | 我猜我们现在有话可说了 |
[29:17] | I think this circuit’s kinda fried. | 电线好像短路 |
[29:20] | I don’t know. Maybe you wanna come take a look at it. | 你最好来看看 |
[29:22] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[29:41] | 发射伽玛射线 | |
[29:50] | The gamma’s too high! | 伽玛射线量太高了 |
[29:52] | Bruce, I can’t stop it! | 我停不下来 |
[29:54] | 发射 | |
[29:56] | Harper, get out! | 哈普 快出去 |
[29:59] | Get out! | 快出来 |
[30:27] | How’s Harper? | 哈普没事吧? |
[30:29] | He’s all right.You saved him. | 没事 你救了他 |
[30:33] | I don’t think he’s coming back to the lab for a while, though. | 不过他暂时不敢回实验室了 |
[30:42] | I don’t understand how this is possible. | 我不明白这怎么可能 |
[30:46] | You should be dead. | 你应该没命的 |
[30:50] | They worked… | 成功了 |
[30:52] | the nanomeds. | 奈米微生物 |
[30:54] | I mean, I feel great. | 我感觉很棒 |
[30:57] | I feel like… I don’t know. They must have, like, fixed me. | 它们把我的伤势治好了 |
[30:59] | Bruce, they’ve killed everything else that they’ve come into contact with. | 它们杀死所有的实验对像 |
[31:05] | Are you sure the doctor checked? | 医生有没有… |
[31:07] | The doctor gave me the full workup. | 他替我做过全身检查 |
[31:09] | He wants to know where he can get what I’m taking. | 他想知道我吃了什么仙丹灵药 |
[31:12] | I’m a hundred percent. | 我的元气百分百 |
[31:15] | More. | 比百分百更多 |
[31:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[31:19] | Remember my bad knee? | 我的膝盖不是受过伤吗? |
[31:21] | Well, now it’s my good knee. | 现在完全好了 |
[31:24] | Bruce, this isn’t funny. | 这不好笑 |
[31:27] | I was watching you.You were gonna die, | 我看到你 你差点没命 |
[31:30] | and I was gonna have to watch you die. | 我得眼睁睁看着你死 |
[31:34] | Betty…I’m sorry. | 贝蒂 对不起 |
[31:40] | Really. | 我是说真的 |
[31:43] | Hey, I’m not gonna explode. Okay? | 我不会爆炸啦 |
[31:48] | You should get some rest. | 你应该休息一下 |
[31:51] | And I’m fine. Really. | 我真的很好 |
[31:55] | I’ve never felt better. | 从来没这么好过 |
[33:00] | Your name is not Krenzler. | 你的名字不是柯兹勒 |
[33:03] | It’s Banner. | 是班纳 |
[33:08] | What? | 什么? |
[33:09] | Your name… it’s Banner. | 你原姓班纳 |
[33:12] | Bruce Banner. | 布鲁斯班纳 |
[33:18] | Bruce.How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的? |
[33:20] | I work here now. | 我在这儿工作 |
[33:21] | In the labs. The late shift. | 我在实验室值大夜班 |
[33:25] | It keeps me close to you. | 这样才能接近你 |
[33:28] | You always work so late yourself with your friend Miss Ross. | 你跟罗小姐都工作到很晚 |
[33:32] | No, no. Please. Please. Let me. | 别动 让我来 |
[33:39] | You’re not well. | 你受了伤 |
[33:42] | You’ve had a terrible accident. | 你发生严重的意外 |
[33:46] | You’re wondering why you’re still alive. | 你在想你为什么没死 |
[33:51] | You’re thinking there’s something inside. | 你身上一定有什么 |
[33:56] | Something different… | 与众不同 |
[34:00] | inexplicable. | 无法解释的东西 |
[34:03] | I can help you understand,if you’ll let me. | 我能帮你了解它 如果你愿意 |
[34:10] | If you’ll… | 如果你肯… |
[34:13] | forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[34:19] | Look, mister, | 这位先生 |
[34:21] | I’m sure I have nothing to forgive you for. | 我不知道我要原谅你什么 |
[34:25] | So perhaps you should leave now. | 请你马上离开 |
[34:28] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事 |
[34:29] | You must know. | 你一定要知道 |
[34:32] | You may not want to believe it, | 也许你不信 |
[34:33] | but I can see it in your eyes. | 但我从你的双眼看得出来 |
[34:38] | So much like your mother’s. | 它们跟你母亲的一样 |
[34:42] | Of course, you’re my flesh and blood. | 你当然是我的亲生骨肉 |
[34:45] | But then, you’re something else too, aren’t you? | 不过你也是别的东西 |
[34:50] | My physical son, | 你是我的儿子 |
[34:52] | but the child of my mind too. | 也是我的心血结晶 |
[34:56] | No.You’re lying. | 不 你在说谎 |
[34:59] | My parents died when I was a small boy. | 我小时候父母就双亡 |
[35:01] | No, no, that’s not true. | 不对 |
[35:04] | That’s what they wanted you to believe. | 这是他们编的谎言 |
[35:06] | The experiments, the accident… all top secret. | 那次实验和意外是最高机密 |
[35:09] | They put me away for 30 years. | 我被关了三十年 |
[35:12] | Thirty years! | 整整三十年 |
[35:15] | Away from you. | 远离你 |
[35:18] | Away from our work. | 远离我的工作 |
[35:21] | But they couldn’t keep me forever. | 但他们不能关我一辈子 |
[35:23] | After all, I’m sane. They had to admit it. | 他们得承认我没发疯 |
[35:27] | You see,everything… | 你要明白 这一切 |
[35:32] | your extraordinary mind… | 这些年来你费尽心思 |
[35:34] | has been seeking all these years… | 寻找的东西 |
[35:38] | it’s been inside you. | 它就在你的体内 |
[35:41] | Now we will understand it.We will harness it. | 现在我们要了解它、掌控它 |
[35:48] | No, don’t answer it. It’s Miss Ross again. | 别接 一定是罗小姐 |
[35:50] | There’s something you need to know about her, Bruce. | 你要知道她一件事 |
[35:53] | Something troublesome. | 令人不安的事 |
[35:55] | Let me protect you from her. | 让我保护你 |
[35:57] | No. Get out. | 不 出去 |
[36:01] | – Bruce… – Get out! | 出去! |
[36:03] | – Sit! | 坐好 |
[36:22] | We’re gonna have to watch that temper of yours. | 你最好别乱发脾气 |
[37:05] | You sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事? |
[37:06] | Yeah, just glad to be out of bed. | 没事 能起床真好 |
[37:09] | Got a message from my father. | 我收到我爸的留言 |
[37:13] | He’s coming to see me. | 他要来看我 |
[37:15] | Your father? Mmm. | 你爸? |
[37:16] | When? | 几时? |
[37:18] | Lands in about an hour. | 他一小时后到 |
[37:21] | The funny thing is, he called me. | 奇怪的是 他先打给我 |
[37:35] | Hi, Dad. Hello, Betty. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[37:36] | Here, ma’am. Thanks. | 哈罗 贝蒂 |
[37:51] | You’re welcome. Sir? Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:52] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:02] | Look, I’m gonna get right to it. | 我就直话直说吧 |
[38:05] | It’s about Glen, isn’t it? | 这跟葛伦有关 对吧? |
[38:08] | He’s been snooping around my lab. | 他鬼鬼祟祟跑来我实验室 |
[38:11] | Glen noticed some things, | 他看到一些事 |
[38:13] | asked me to make some inquiries. | 所以请我来收购一下 |
[38:19] | Are you here to question me? | 你是来质问我吗? |
[38:21] | No. | 不是 |
[38:24] | We’ve turned up some surprising things. | 我发现一些令人惊讶的事实 |
[38:29] | This Krenzler you work with… | 你的同事柯兹勒 |
[38:32] | you know who he really is? | 你知道他的真实身份吗? |
[38:35] | How much do you actually know about him? | 你到底对他了解多少? |
[38:38] | I think the question is, | 问题是… |
[38:41] | what is it that you know about him? | 你对他了解多少? |
[38:46] | – Well, right now, I’m not… – Not at liberty to disclose it to me. Right. Right. | 我未经授权… |
[38:47] | Not at liberty to disclose it to me. Right. Right. | 你未经授权不能向我透露 |
[38:53] | You know,I think I was hoping that… | 你知道 我本来希望 |
[38:58] | maybe this time you just…honestly wanted to see me again. | 也许这次你是真的想见我 |
[39:03] | You’ve got this all wrong, Betty. | 你误解了 |
[39:05] | Do I? | 是吗? |
[39:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:08] | I do want to see you. | 我是真的想见你 |
[39:12] | I really wish that I could believe you. | 我真希望能相信你 |
[39:41] | 柯兹勒血液样本 | |
[40:04] | Everything… | 这些年来你费尽心思 |
[40:07] | your extraordinary mind has been seeking all these years, | 寻找的东西 |
[40:11] | it’s been inside you. | 它就在你的体内 |
[40:33] | Hi, you’ve called Dr. Krenzler. | 这是柯博士 |
[40:34] | Please leave a message and I’ll call you right back. | 请留言 我会尽快回电 |
[40:39] | Bruce, hey. Are you there? | 布鲁斯 你在吗? |
[40:43] | Look, um, I think I screwed up. | 我把事情搞砸了 我爸… |
[40:48] | My father… It’s like he suspects you of something. I don’t know. | 他怀疑你做了什么 |
[40:51] | I was so impatient, like always.I didn’t hear him out. I don’t know, l… | 我太没耐心了 没听他说 |
[40:56] | I just think that they’re planning something with the lab. | 他们好像在打实验室的主意 |
[41:02] | So, um, uh…Call me. Okay? Bye. | 打电话给我 再见 |
[42:46] | Dispatch! Dispatch! We have a 415 at the lab! | 实验室发生骚动 |
[42:48] | Send Berkeley P.D. Now! Send ’em now! | 快派警察过来 快点! |
[44:27] | David, what’s going on? | 发生什么事? |
[44:30] | I gotta talk to you, Edith. | 我们得谈谈 |
[44:32] | Bruce, stay here. | 布鲁斯 留在这儿 |
[45:05] | My Bruce. | 我的好儿子 |
[45:21] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯? |
[46:00] | There was some sort of explosion. | 实验室发生爆炸 |
[46:02] | They wouldn’t let us into the building. | 他们不让我们进去 |
[46:06] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[46:09] | Well, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[46:13] | What happened to you last night? | 你昨晚发生什么事? |
[46:17] | I had the most vivid dream. | 我做了一场好真实的梦 |
[46:21] | It was like being born. | 我就像婴儿呱呱落地 |
[46:23] | Coming up for air. | 探出头来透气 |
[46:25] | Light hitting my face.Screaming. | 光亮迎面而来 我大声嚎叫 |
[46:29] | My heartbeat…it was, like, boom… | 心脏猛烈跳动 |
[46:32] | boom… | 一直怦怦响 |
[46:46] | Were you at the lab? | 你在实验室吗? |
[46:49] | No. | 不在 |
[46:52] | But something… | 但是有什么在 |
[46:56] | And there was that man. | 还有那个人 |
[46:58] | The one with the dogs. | 牵着狗的那个人 |
[47:00] | Who? | 谁? |
[47:03] | That new janitor. | 新来的工友 |
[47:06] | He said he was my father. | 他说他是我爸 |
[47:14] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[47:26] | My father. | 我爸爸 |
[47:37] | My, my. | 真没想到 |
[47:40] | So this is the young Bruce Ban… | 原来你就是布鲁斯班… |
[47:45] | Krenzler. | 柯兹勒 |
[47:48] | I think you left something in your lab last night. | 昨晚你在实验室掉了东西 |
[47:55] | Mitchell.Escort my daughter outside. | 米契 送我女儿出去 |
[47:58] | I’ll join her shortly. | 我待会就来 |
[48:01] | I’d rather stay here. | 我要留下来 |
[48:02] | Now, Betty. | 快去 |
[48:07] | It’s okay.I’ll be fine. | 没关系 我没事 |
[48:21] | Keep him under observation. I’ll be back. | 看好他 我马上回来 |
[48:31] | What? | 什么? |
[48:33] | Your friend in there. | 你的朋友 |
[48:34] | There’s a good chance he’s caught up in some very bad business. | 很可能被扯进一些危险的事 |
[48:38] | Unfinished business. | 一些未了的事 |
[48:40] | And I promise you, I’m gonna get to the bottom of it. | 我一定要查清楚 |
[48:44] | You have my word I’ll make sure he’s cared for. | 我保证会好好照顾他 |
[48:46] | But as of right now, he is incommunicado. | 从现在起他被软禁 |
[48:49] | And for the next few days at least,you’re gonna stay away from here. | 这几天你最好离他远一点 |
[48:54] | For your own good. | 我这是为了你好 |
[49:04] | Okay, and that’s for the new guy on the night shift, right? | 这是新工友的住址? |
[49:08] | Great. Thank you. I appreciate it. | 太好了 感激不尽 |
[49:29] | Dr. Ross. | 罗博士 |
[49:31] | How unexpected. | 真没想到 |
[49:34] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[49:40] | I’m sorry to just show up at your house like this. | 很抱歉冒昧拜访 |
[49:49] | I came to ask you something that… | 我是来请教一件事 |
[49:52] | I really have no business asking. | 其实我无权过问 |
[49:57] | He told you? | 他跟你说了? |
[50:00] | He said you talked to him. | 他说你跟他谈过 |
[50:03] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[50:14] | Bruce was at the lab last night. | 布鲁斯昨晚在实验室 |
[50:16] | He said that you were there too. But he can’t remember much about it. | 他说你也在 他不太记得了 |
[50:21] | I need to find out what happened. | 我想知道发生什么事 |
[50:24] | So, you want to know, uh,what’s wrong with him… | 你想知道他有哪里不对劲 |
[50:28] | so you can fix him? | 然后设法救他 |
[50:30] | Cure him, change him. | 把他治好、改变他 |
[50:35] | My father’s with the military. | 我父亲是将军 |
[50:37] | He seems to think he’s involved in some kind of threat to national security. | 他认为他对国家安全造成威胁 |
[50:42] | Your father. Ross. | 你父亲… 罗斯 |
[50:47] | You brought your father down upon his head? | 你把你爸找来对付他 |
[50:51] | How little you understand, Miss Ross, | 你什么也不懂 |
[50:54] | and how dangerous your ignorance has become. | 你的无知也会造成极大危险 |
[50:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉? |
[51:00] | Don’t be sorry. | 别道歉 |
[51:02] | My son is unique. | 我儿子与众不同 |
[51:07] | That’s why you can’t relate to him. | 所以你无法了解他 |
[51:10] | And because he is unique, | 就因为他与众不同 |
[51:12] | the world will not tolerate his existence.Will they? | 这世界容不下他的存在 |
[51:17] | But you… | 但是你… |
[51:21] | you try,don’t you? | 你试过 对吧? |
[51:32] | Yes.And a very beautiful woman like you, | 像你这种大美女 |
[51:36] | your attentions can’t be completely unwanted. | 他一定无法抗拒你的魅力 |
[51:42] | Can they? | 对不对? |
[51:45] | No. | 当然不行 |
[51:48] | Not with eyes like yours, | 你用水汪汪的大眼睛 |
[51:52] | watching expectantly,lovingly. | 充满爱意地看着他 |
[52:00] | But I’m afraid we’re both too late to help him. | 但是想帮助他已经来不及了 |
[52:03] | There’s nothing I can do for him or for you. | 你和我都不能为他做什么 |
[52:08] | Besides, | 而且 |
[52:11] | he’s made it clear he wants nothing to do with me. | 他表明不想跟我扯上关系 |
[52:13] | His choice. | 这是他的选择 |
[52:15] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, Miss Ross, I have some work to do. | 恕我失陪 我要去忙了 |
[52:20] | And don’t worry about the dogs.You’ll be fine. | 别怕那些狗 你不会有事 |
[52:24] | Just don’t look ’em in the eyes. | 只要你不瞪着它们 |
[52:30] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[52:34] | He gets released, and a month later your lab is destroyed. | 他才出来一个月实验室就出事 |
[52:37] | What a coincidence. | 真是巧 |
[52:39] | So you’re not gonna tell me where he is, are ya? | 告诉我他人在哪儿 |
[52:41] | How many times do I have to tell you? I’d like to help you, but I just don’t know. | 我也很想帮忙 但我不知道 |
[52:45] | You know who I am. Right, Banner? | 你知道我是谁吧? |
[52:47] | Your Betty’s father. You’re a high-ranking general. Let’s cut the crap. | 你是高阶将领 贝蒂的父亲 |
[52:50] | 少装了 | |
[52:51] | I’m the guy who had your father tossed away, and a lot more like him, | 我是把你爸关起来的家伙 |
[52:54] | and I’ll do the same with you if I feel so disposed. | 有必要我也会把你抓去关起来 |
[52:58] | You understand? If you had him tossed away, then why are you asking me? | 是你把他关起来 别问我 |
[53:01] | I don’t remember. | 我什么也不记得 |
[53:03] | I was always told my father was dead. | 我只知道我爸死了 |
[53:04] | Don’t play with me! | 别跟我玩游戏 |
[53:06] | You were four years old when you saw it. | 你看到那一切都四岁大了 |
[53:10] | When I saw what? | 我看到什么? |
[53:12] | You were right there. How could anyone forget a thing like that? | 你也在场 怎么会不记得? |
[53:17] | What? | 什么? |
[53:20] | Oh, some more repressed memories. | 被压抑的记忆 |
[53:25] | Just tell me. | 请你告诉我 |
[53:30] | I’m sorry, son. | 很遗憾 |
[53:33] | You’re an even more screwed-up mess than I thought you’d be. | 你的情况比我想像的更糟 |
[53:38] | Until we get to the bottom of this, | 在查清楚之前 |
[53:40] | your lab has been declared a top-secret military site… | 你的实验室成为机密军事用地 |
[53:43] | and you’re not gonna get a security clearance to get back into it… | 你没有资格回去 |
[53:47] | or any other lab that’s doing anything more interesting than… | 也不能到任何实验室工作 |
[53:50] | trying to figure out the next generation of herbal hair gel. | 除非你只是研究最新草本发胶 |
[53:57] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[54:00] | If you ever come within a thousand yards of my daughter again, | 要是你敢再靠近我女儿一步 |
[54:06] | I’ll put you away for the rest of your natural life. | 我就把你抓去关一辈子 |
[54:24] | Dogs! | 乖狗狗 |
[54:28] | Go! | 去吧 |
[54:30] | Go get her! | 去找她 |
[54:31] | And let nothing stand in your way! | 别让任何人挡路 |
[54:35] | Go! | 快去吧 |
[55:44] | So, they think they can just throw you away as they did me. | 他们想用同样的方法把你除掉 |
[55:57] | What’s wrong with me? What did you do to me? | 我怎么了?你对我做什么? |
[55:59] | I got a visit today. | 我今天有一个访客 |
[56:01] | A very unwelcome visit. | 不受欢迎的访客 |
[56:04] | I’m afraid my hand is being forced. | 我也是逼不得已的 |
[56:07] | What did you do to me? | 你到底对我做了什么? |
[56:10] | You so much want to know, don’t you? | 你很想知道 对吧? |
[56:13] | But I think no explanation will serve you half as well… | 但是再多的解释也比不上… |
[56:17] | as the experience. | 亲身的体验 |
[56:20] | In any case, I still don’t quite understand it myself. | 何况我自己也不是很清楚 |
[56:24] | If they’d only let me work in peace… | 当时我只想好好做实验 |
[56:27] | Of course, my betters would have none of that. | 他们却不放过我 |
[56:31] | So you experimented on yourself, didn’t you? | 你拿自己做人体实验 |
[56:33] | And passed on to me… what? | 你把什么遗传给我? |
[56:37] | An alteration. Genetic. | 一种改造基因 |
[56:40] | A deformity. I guess you could call it that. | 我猜你可以说那是种畸形吧 |
[56:44] | But an amazing strength too. | 但是也拥有无穷力量 |
[56:47] | And now, finally unleashed, I can harvest it. | 现在它被释放我就能加以利用 |
[56:51] | No.You’ll do no such thing. | 不 你不能这么做 |
[56:54] | I will isolate it and treat it myself. | 我要把它找出来进行治疗 |
[56:56] | I’ll remove it and I’ll kill it before it does any real harm. | 趁它没造成伤害杀了它 |
[57:00] | I’ll bet you and your Betty would love to destroy it. | 你跟你的贝蒂一定很想毁了它 |
[57:03] | But would you really destroy part of yourself? | 但是你能毁了你自己吗? |
[57:07] | I don’t think so. | 应该不能 |
[57:10] | And as for Betty, | 至于贝蒂 |
[57:12] | I’m sending her a surprise visit from some four-legged friends of mine. | 我已经派我的忠犬去拜访她 |
[57:16] | You see, I managed to culture some of your very own DNA, Bruce, | 我培养了你的DNA |
[57:21] | and the results are tremendous. | 效果真的很惊人 |
[57:23] | They’re unstable, but very powerful. | 虽然不稳定 但是力量强大 |
[57:29] | What about my DNA? | 我的DNA怎么了? |
[57:32] | Let’s just wait and see what Betty makes of the results, huh? | 先看看贝蒂觉得怎么样吧 |
[57:35] | No. You’re crazy.I won’t let you. | 不行 你疯了 我绝不允许 |
[57:43] | Get your hands off of me. Talbot, what’s this… | 放开我 |
[57:45] | Inside, asshole. I wanna talk to you. | 滚进去 我要跟你谈谈 |
[57:47] | Listen, my father’s going after Betty… | 我父亲去找贝蒂 |
[57:49] | What makes you think you can go behind my back and get Ross to cut me out, huh? | 你竟敢背着我找罗斯对付我 |
[57:54] | Listen to me! Betty’s in trouble! | 听我说 贝蒂有危险 |
[57:59] | You pathetic freak. | 你这可怜的怪胎 |
[58:01] | Betty’s in danger. | 贝蒂会被杀死 |
[58:04] | I swear to you, she’ll be killed. | 我警告你 |
[58:05] | I can state the obvious.Something tells me you aren’t in much of a position to be making stupid threats to anyone. | 你没有资格来威胁我 |
[58:14] | Talbot. | 陶柏? |
[58:15] | Yeah? | 干嘛? |
[58:16] | You’re making me angry. | 你惹我生气了 |
[58:19] | Oh, am I? | 是吗? |
[59:16] | Ohh! Oh!I got him! Open fire! | 开枪! |
[1:06:38] | Bruce?He sent these dogs, didn’t he? | 他派变种狗来找你 |
[1:06:42] | But I killed them! | 不过我宰了它们 |
[1:07:11] | My God.It must be the nanomeds. It must be the gamma exposure. | 一定是因为奈米微生物和伽玛射线 |
[1:07:14] | But we’ve never seen any effect like this before. | 但我们没见过这种效果 |
[1:07:17] | No. Deeper. | 不 另有原因 |
[1:07:19] | The gamma just unleashed what was already there. | 伽玛射线触发了某种东西 |
[1:07:22] | Unleashed what? | 触发了什么? |
[1:07:25] | Me. | 我自己 |
[1:07:28] | It. | 它 |
[1:07:32] | It’s okay.Shh. It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:07:37] | What were those animals? | 那些动物是什么? |
[1:07:40] | My father sent them. | 我爸派来的 |
[1:07:43] | He is my father. | 他真的是我爸 |
[1:07:46] | He wanted me to change. | 他要我改变 |
[1:07:47] | He wanted me to change into that mindless hulk. | 他要我变成可怕的绿巨人 |
[1:07:51] | Why would he want that? | 为什么? |
[1:07:55] | Can you remember anything? | 你记得什么吗? |
[1:07:57] | Is there anything from when you were changed? | 在你改变时? |
[1:08:03] | It was like a dream. | 这就像一场梦 |
[1:08:06] | About what? | 梦里有什么? |
[1:08:10] | Rage. | 愤怒 |
[1:08:14] | Power. | 力量 |
[1:08:17] | And freedom. | 自由 |
[1:08:43] | Hello? Sir.Hello. Dad? | 爸爸? |
[1:08:44] | Betty! Are you all right? | 贝蒂 你没事吧? |
[1:08:49] | I’m scared. I need your help. | 我好害怕 我需要你的帮忙 |
[1:08:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[1:09:05] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[1:09:08] | Okay, | 还好吧 |
[1:09:09] | I guess. | 我猜 |
[1:09:14] | I think that somehow your anger is triggering the nanomeds. | 你的愤怒启动了奈米微生物 |
[1:09:20] | How could it? | 怎么会? |
[1:09:22] | We designed them to respond to physical damage. | 它们对肉体伤害才有反应 |
[1:09:24] | Emotional damage can manifest physically. | 精神伤害也会引起生理反应 |
[1:09:28] | Like what? | 像是什么? |
[1:09:34] | Serious trauma. | 严重的心理创伤 |
[1:09:38] | Repressed memories. | 被压抑的记忆 |
[1:09:45] | Your father grilled me about something that happened to me from early childhood… | 你爸逼问我小时候发生的事 |
[1:09:51] | that I’m supposed to remember. | 他说我应该记得 |
[1:09:53] | He did? | 是吗? |
[1:09:54] | It sounded bad, but… | 听起来很严重 |
[1:09:57] | I honestly don’t remember. | 但是我真的不记得 |
[1:10:02] | The thing that worries me… | 我最担心的是 |
[1:10:07] | a physical wound is finite, | 肉体伤害有限 |
[1:10:10] | but with emotions, | 精神伤害却是难以衡量 |
[1:10:15] | what’s to say it won’t just go on and on and start a chain reaction? | 很可能引起连锁反应 |
[1:10:21] | You know what scares me the most? | 你知道我最害怕什么吗? |
[1:10:26] | When it happens,when it comes over me… | 当我开始改变 |
[1:10:29] | and I totally lose control, | 当我无法抗拒、完全失去控制 |
[1:10:35] | I like it. | 我喜欢那种感觉 |
[1:10:55] | It’s okay. I got you. I’m sorry. | 我抱住你了 对不起 |
[1:10:59] | You’ll be okay. It’s just to make you sleep. | 你没事 这只是麻醉枪 |
[1:11:01] | Target down. | 目标倒下 |
[1:11:02] | Target secure. | 目标被捕 |
[1:11:04] | I’m going to take you someplace safe.Okay? Bruce? | 我要带你到安全地方 |
[1:14:00] | Clear!Attention on deck. | 立正 |
[1:14:01] | Carry on. | 继续吧 |
[1:14:11] | We’re buried out here in the middle of nowhere. | 他被我们埋在地底深处 |
[1:14:14] | How long are you gonna keep him sedated? | 你打算把他关多久? |
[1:14:16] | For the rest of his natural life, if I have to. | 有必要关一辈子 |
[1:14:18] | You said I could trust you. | 你说我可以相信你 |
[1:14:20] | I’m your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[1:14:22] | You can trust me to do what I think is right, | 我会做我认为是对的事 |
[1:14:24] | not what you think you want. | 而不是你要我做的事 |
[1:14:26] | He is a human being. | 他是个人 |
[1:14:27] | He is also something else. | 他也是别的东西 |
[1:14:30] | Suppose he gets out, | 假如他逃出去 |
[1:14:32] | has one of his little mood swings in a populated area. | 在大城市发飙怎么办? |
[1:14:35] | Yes, I’m aware of the potential danger. | 我知道他很危险 |
[1:14:37] | I’m also aware that he saved my life. | 但是他也救了我一命 |
[1:14:39] | Yeah, from a mutant French poodle. | 他替你痛宰一只变种贵宝狗 |
[1:14:43] | I’m indebted to him for that. | 我真该对他感激涕零 |
[1:14:45] | He also put three men in a hospital, | 他也把三个人打伤 |
[1:14:47] | and Talbot’s barely walking! What do you want me to do? | 陶柏也瘸了腿 你要我怎样? |
[1:14:50] | I want you to help him! | 我要你帮助他 |
[1:14:53] | Why is He such a threat to you? | 你为什么这么怕他? |
[1:14:55] | Because I know what He comes from. | 我了解他的出身 |
[1:14:57] | He is his father’s son, every last molecule of him. | 他身上每一个分子都跟他爸一样 |
[1:15:01] | He says he doesn’t know his father, | 他说他不认识他爸 |
[1:15:04] | but he’s workin’in the same exact goddamn field his father did. | 但是他们却进行相同的研究 |
[1:15:09] | So either he’s lyin’… or it’s somethin’ worse, and he’s… | 如果他不是说谎那就更可怕 |
[1:15:13] | What? | 因为他… |
[1:15:14] | 怎么样? | |
[1:15:16] | Predestined to follow in his father’s footsteps? | 命中注定追随他父亲的脚步? |
[1:15:21] | I was gonna say “damned.” | 我本来想说他受了诅咒 |
[1:15:25] | Of course you were. | 当然了 |
[1:15:27] | But I’m a scientist. | 身为科学家我相信 |
[1:15:29] | As a scientist, I believe we can figure this out and he can be helped. | 我能找出原因帮助他 |
[1:15:33] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[1:15:36] | Look, whether you know or care, | 不管你怎么想 |
[1:15:40] | I’ve got a lot of pride in what you’ve done. | 我都以你的工作为荣 |
[1:15:44] | But this is too big for you. | 但这件事太危险了 |
[1:15:46] | Look, I know the government thinks they have a weapon on their hands. | 我知道政府想利用他当武器 |
[1:15:51] | Otherwise, he’d be dead by now. | 要不然他早就死了 |
[1:15:53] | They can probe and prod all they want, | 他们大可以对他为所欲为 |
[1:15:55] | and in the meanwhile, just let me try to help him. | 但是也让我帮助他 |
[1:15:57] | Nobody knows him better than I do. | 没有人比我更了解他 |
[1:16:04] | What did David Banner do to him? | 大卫班纳对他做了什么? |
[1:16:11] | Cover left! Clear left. | 掩护左翼 |
[1:16:13] | Cover right! | 掩护右翼 |
[1:18:25] | What’s happening here? | 你在干什么? |
[1:18:28] | My hand. | 我的手 |
[1:18:32] | You see, the strength of my son’s DNA… | 我儿子DNA的力量 |
[1:18:37] | combined with nanomed reconstruction… | 结合奈米微生物的再生能力 |
[1:18:43] | You see, I can partake with the essences of all things. | 让我能溶入任何物体的本质 |
[1:18:49] | Gonna have to ask you to put your hands up, pal, okay? | 请你把手举起来 |
[1:18:55] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[1:19:03] | Do you really believe that I am separate from you? | 你真以为我们是分开的吗? |
[1:19:27] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[1:19:33] | You’re home. | 你回家了 |
[1:19:47] | It’s hard to believe we used to live here. | 不敢相信我们住过这儿 |
[1:19:53] | I must have seen you or known you. | 我一定见过你 甚至认识你 |
[1:19:56] | If only I could remember. | 真希望我记得起来 |
[1:21:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:21:18] | Please try. | 试着回想一下 |
[1:22:14] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:22:16] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:22:19] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:22:23] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:22:30] | Okay, Betty… | 好吧 |
[1:22:33] | what do you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[1:22:37] | What was in that room? | 那间房间有什么? |
[1:22:50] | What are you afraid that I’ll see? | 你怕我会看到什么? |
[1:22:59] | See? There’s nothing. | 瞧 什么也没有 |
[1:23:04] | It’s empty. | 空无一物 |
[1:23:18] | What do you mean, I don’t have access to him? | 我为什么不能见他? |
[1:23:20] | NSA has decided to turn over study of the, uh… | 国安局决定把这个威胁 |
[1:23:25] | the threat to Atheon. | 交给亚矽公司 |
[1:23:27] | But you’re head of the base.I thought you were in charge. | 你是基地指挥官 你能作主 |
[1:23:31] | But I don’t set policy, and I still take orders. | 我做不了决策 只能服从命令 |
[1:23:38] | I can’t believe Talbot would go around me like this! | 我不敢相信陶柏竟然出卖我 |
[1:23:43] | Oh, there’s a lot of powerful people that want in on this. | 很多有权有势的人都想插一脚 |
[1:23:48] | And money to be made… lots of it. | 他们可以赚很多钱 |
[1:23:56] | You know the worst part about all this? | 你知道最糟的是什么吗? |
[1:23:59] | When I had David Banner locked up and sent that kid away, | 当我把父亲关起来把儿子送走 |
[1:24:02] | I didn’t give that boy a second thought; he was just collateral damage. | 我只把他当成一般受害者 |
[1:24:07] | Well, he isn’t anymore, is he? | 他不再是了吧! |
[1:24:12] | What can I do? | 我该怎么做? |
[1:24:16] | You can go home now. | 你该回家了 |
[1:24:19] | I’d tell you to go and say good-bye, but I’ve already been informed… | 我很想让你跟他道别 |
[1:24:22] | that for now all further contact is out of the question. | 但是我奉命不准他和外界联系 |
[1:24:28] | Hiya, | 是啊 |
[1:25:08] | Bruce. How ya feelin’? | 布鲁斯 你好吗? |
[1:25:10] | Grub okay in here for ya? | 这儿的饭好不好吃? |
[1:25:13] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[1:25:15] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[1:25:17] | See, I need your cells to trigger some chemical distress signals. | 我需要你的细胞触发化学反应 |
[1:25:22] | You know, so you can turn a little green for me again… | 把你变成那个绿巨人 |
[1:25:26] | and I can carve off a piece of the real you, | 让我把真正的你大卸八块 |
[1:25:29] | analyze it, patent it, make a fortune. | 分析后申请专利赚大钱 |
[1:25:33] | Do you mind? | 你不介意吧? |
[1:25:36] | I’ll never let you. | 我不会让你得逞 |
[1:25:38] | I’m not sure you’ve got much of a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[1:25:43] | Come on, Bruce. Aren’t you feeling a little angry? | 你不生气吗? |
[1:25:46] | After all, you’ve only got me to play with now that Betty’s dumped you and gone back to Berkeley. | 贝蒂弃你不顾 只有我陪你玩 |
[1:25:51] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[1:25:52] | You know, for me this is a win-win situation. | 这是双赢的局面 |
[1:25:55] | You turn green, and all these guys come in and kill you… | 你变成绿巨人乖乖等死 |
[1:25:57] | and I perform the autopsy. | 让我进行解剖 |
[1:25:59] | – You don’t… | 不然的话 |
[1:26:03] | And I mop the floor with you and maybe by accident go too far and break your neck. | 我就海扁你一顿 掐断你脖子 |
[1:26:07] | Bad science, maybe… | 这很不科学 |
[1:26:10] | but personally gratifying. | 但是却让我很爽 |
[1:26:14] | Come on, Bruce! Let’s see what you got. | 来呀 看你有什么能耐 |
[1:26:19] | Never. | 不要 |
[1:26:26] | but subconsciously, | 你也许能用意志力控制 |
[1:26:29] | I bet that’s another story. | 但是你却控制不了潜意识 |
[1:27:02] | All right, let’s jump-start those brain waves. | 刺激他的脑波吧 |
[1:27:32] | Bruce.My dear Miss Ross. Welcome back. | 亲爱的罗小姐 欢迎回家 |
[1:27:37] | There are two guards right outside. | 外面有两名守卫 |
[1:27:39] | You don’t have to worry. | 放心 我没生你的气 |
[1:27:42] | I’m not angry with you. Not anymore. | 我不再生气了 |
[1:27:45] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[1:27:47] | It’s over for me now. I know that. | 我这一生已经完了 |
[1:27:50] | And soon it’ll be over for Bruce. | 布鲁斯也快完了 |
[1:27:54] | That’s why I’ve come to you… | 所以我才来找你 |
[1:27:56] | to ask you if you could persuade your father, | 请你说服你父亲 |
[1:28:00] | as a man, as a father himself, | 请他以一个父亲的角度考虑 |
[1:28:04] | that if I turn myself in now, peacefully… | 我愿意乖乖自首 |
[1:28:08] | and before he puts me away forever, | 在他把我关一辈子之前 |
[1:28:11] | that he would let me see my son for one last time. | 请他让我见我儿子最后一面 |
[1:28:17] | Could you do that for me? | 你能帮我这个忙吗? |
[1:28:23] | It’s out of my father’s hands now. | 现在我爸也不能作主 |
[1:28:30] | I understand. He’s a puppet now. | 我明白 他也成为傀儡 |
[1:28:34] | I don’t blame him. You shouldn’t. | 我不怪他 |
[1:28:36] | You should blame yourself for what you’ve done to your son. | 你是不能怪他 |
[1:28:37] | And what have I done to my son, Miss Ross? | 你该怪你对你儿子做的事 |
[1:28:42] | Nothing. I tried to improve on the limits in myself. | 我对他做了什么? |
[1:28:44] | Myself! Not him! | 什么也没有 |
[1:28:45] | Can you understand? To improve on nature. | 我只是试着突破自己的极限 |
[1:28:50] | My nature! Knowledge of oneself! | 是我自己 不是他 |
[1:28:53] | It’s the only path to the truth… | 你能了解吗? |
[1:28:55] | that give men the power to go beyond God’s boundaries! | 违反自然定律 |
[1:28:56] | 增进自我的知识能力 | |
[1:28:59] | 这是追求真理唯一的道路 | |
[1:29:02] | 让人类挣脱上帝的束缚 | |
[1:29:07] | You know what’s beyond your boundaries? Other people. | 但是你不能为了自己牺牲别人 |
[1:29:12] | All you’ve given Bruce is fear. | 你只为布鲁斯带来恐惧 |
[1:29:17] | Fear of life. | 对生命的恐惧 |
[1:29:22] | Fear? | 恐惧? |
[1:29:25] | Perhaps, Miss Ross. | 也许吧 |
[1:29:29] | And loneliness too. | 还有孤独 |
[1:29:35] | Yes… I feel them both. | 两者我都经历过 |
[1:29:40] | But I have lived… completely once. | 但是我也曾拥有幸福 |
[1:29:47] | I was so much in love, | 我深爱我的妻子 |
[1:29:50] | and she so much wanted a baby. | 她也很想要一个小孩 |
[1:29:53] | My baby. | 我的小孩 |
[1:30:02] | I could tell from the moment she conceived… | 她一怀孕我就知道 |
[1:30:05] | that it wasn’t a son I had given her but something else. | 那不是个儿子 是别的东西 |
[1:30:11] | A monster, maybe. | 也许是一个怪物 |
[1:30:13] | I should have put a stop to it right then, | 我早该结束他的生命 |
[1:30:16] | but I was curious | 但是我很好奇 |
[1:30:18] | and that was my downfall. | 那也是我的沉沦 |
[1:30:21] | And as I watched this tiny life unfold, | 当我看着小生命逐渐成长 |
[1:30:25] | I began to imagine the horror of it, | 就想到他长大后会有多痛苦 |
[1:30:29] | and my curiosity was replaced with compassion. | 我的好奇心被慈悲心取代 |
[1:30:37] | But they took away my chance to cure him. | 但是他们不让我治好他 |
[1:30:40] | Your father threw me out. | 你父亲把我关起来 |
[1:30:44] | what are you doing? I remember that day so well… | 那一天我记得很清楚 |
[1:30:46] | every moment, every sensation… | 每一刻、每一种感觉 |
[1:30:49] | walking into the house, | 我走进屋子 |
[1:30:51] | the feeling of the handle of the knife in my hand. | 手里拿着刀的触感 |
[1:30:55] | I knew I was doing a father’s work, fulfilling a father’s mercy. | 我身为父亲必须结束他的痛苦 |
[1:31:00] | David, please stop it! No! | 大卫 住手 |
[1:31:03] | David, no! Talk to me! Listen! | 大卫 听我说 |
[1:31:06] | But then she surprised me. | 但是她让我吓一跳 |
[1:31:15] | It was as if… | 她和那把刀好像… |
[1:31:22] | she and the knife merged. | 合而为一 |
[1:31:33] | No! | 快逃啊 |
[1:31:34] | You cannot imagine the unbearable finality of it. | 你无法想像我有多绝望 |
[1:31:42] | And in that one moment… | 就在那一瞬间 |
[1:31:45] | I took everything that was dear to me… | 我夺走我所爱的一切 |
[1:31:49] | and transformed it into nothing more than a memory. | 心中一片空虚 剩下痛苦回忆 |
[1:32:11] | Bingo! That must be some jumbo nightmare he just had. | 太好了 他做了可怕的噩梦 |
[1:32:19] | Okay, do it now. Start the enzyme extraction. | 动手 开始抽取酵素 |
[1:32:27] | Sir, negative on drill penetration. | 刺不进去 |
[1:32:29] | Damn it, drill him harder! Give him full RPMs. | 那就用力 使用全力 |
[1:32:31] | Come on, Holeman! Come on! | 加油 |
[1:32:47] | Should I neutralize? | 杀了他吗? |
[1:32:48] | No! I can’t do anything with goop! Come on! | 不 杀了他就没用 |
[1:33:04] | All right, put him to sleep. | 把他麻醉 |
[1:33:16] | It’s not stopping him! | 一点都没有用 |
[1:33:24] | Ready room, send in our containment team. | 派出我们的危机小组 |
[1:33:27] | Non-lethals only. I repeat, non-lethals only. | 使用非致命武器 |
[1:33:28] | I must have a sample of him. | 我一定要采到他的样本 |
[1:33:32] | Sir! | 长官 |
[1:33:36] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:33:38] | Hit him with the foam. | 用泡沫喷他 |
[1:33:39] | Deploy containment foam. | 强力化学泡沫 |
[1:33:42] | Talbot, talk to me. | 陶柏 快回答 |
[1:33:46] | Cease fire! Under control, General. I’ll let you know if we need you. | 我控制住了 有必要再通知你 |
[1:33:49] | Unacceptable. Unseat your asses down here immediately. | 不行 我要你马上离开 |
[1:33:52] | I want a full-court evacuation now. | 全员撤退 终止你的行动 |
[1:33:55] | I’m shutting you down. Lockdown. | 全面封锁 |
[1:33:56] | Didn’t you hear what the general said? | 你没听到将军的话? |
[1:33:58] | I said lockdown! | 我说全面封锁 |
[1:34:02] | Clear! I need a sample of him! | 让开 我要他的样本 |
[1:34:07] | Take it easy there, buddy. | 放轻松 老兄 |
[1:34:10] | This might give you a bit of a sting here, Bruce. | 这可能会有点痛 |
[1:34:26] | Fall back! Fall back! Clear your weapon! Clear it! | 退后! |
[1:34:28] | Give me the M2. So long, big boy. | 退下去 给我M2弹 |
[1:34:31] | Clear! | 永别了 绿巨人 |
[1:34:45] | Lockdown the entire facility immediately. | 立刻全面封锁 |
[1:34:51] | 全面封锁 | |
[1:34:53] | Target’s still moving towards blue level. | 目标移向蓝层 |
[1:34:55] | Evacuate the main hall. | 把大厅疏散 |
[1:35:04] | Send in backup, heavy weapons. Issue general quarters. | 派人带重型武器进去 |
[1:35:05] | Set firing lines left and right!Heavy weapons, go, go, go! | 全员备战 |
[1:35:35] | Contamination, sir. System readings are redline.Data’s on backup power supply. | 辐射污染 系统发出警讯 |
[1:35:46] | Incoming! | 小心了 |
[1:35:55] | Shut down all power to the main hall. Sir? | 切断大厅电源 |
[1:35:58] | Show him the way out. We’ll fight him outside. | 让他出去 到外面对付他 |
[1:38:11] | Driver, stop. Driver, stop. | 停 停下来 |
[1:38:21] | Gunner, traverse left! Traverse left! | 炮兵 炮管向右 |
[1:40:02] | Mr. President, I have some bad news, sir. | 总统先生 我有坏消息 |
[1:40:06] | Let’s have it, General. | 说吧 |
[1:40:08] | I’ve briefed the president on Angry Man. | 总统知道代号”怒汉”的事 |
[1:40:10] | I assume that’s what this is about. | 我猜是这件事吧 |
[1:40:12] | It is, ma’am. | 是的 |
[1:40:13] | I’m requesting a National Command Authority override. | 我要求行使作战指挥权 |
[1:40:16] | Angry Man is unsecure. | 怒汉失去控制 |
[1:40:19] | I need everything we have at my disposal in order to stop his movement. | 我要动用所有武力阻止他 |
[1:40:24] | You’re expecting civilian casualties, General? | 他会造成老百姓伤亡吗? |
[1:40:27] | Not if I can help it, ma’am. | 我会尽全力阻止他 |
[1:40:29] | Consider it done. Keep us posted. | 我同意 继续报告 |
[1:41:20] | Contact Goodman Control. | 通知古曼基地 |
[1:41:23] | Patch data to the assets.Contact H.Q. | 调派战斗直升机 连络总部 |
[1:41:27] | Have them initiate an immediate evacuation… | 请他们立刻疏散 |
[1:41:31] | in vicinity of grid coordinates 653-216… | 座标653-216区域 |
[1:42:11] | Confirm that the area has been cleared. | 请确认该区完全疏散 |
[1:42:14] | Confirm area cleared.H.Q. Confirms area cleared. Assets on-line, sir. | 该区已疏散 并锁定目标 |
[1:42:19] | Gentlemen, it’s time to dig in. | 各位 进攻吧 |
[1:42:21] | I want this target stopped in his tracks. | 我要目标停止行动 |
[1:43:15] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:43:32] | Mayday! Mayday! Ah, shit! | 求救!求救! |
[1:43:41] | Tango Four is down. | 探戈四号被打落 |
[1:43:42] | Have C-SAR respond to our 20 ASAP. | 派出搜救小组 |
[1:43:46] | We’re okay, but, damn it, get him off us before he tears us apart! | 快把他引开 |
[1:43:48] | I’ve got no shot. Do you have a clear line of fire? | 我打不到他 你能瞄准吗? |
[1:43:52] | Watch it, Tango Flight. | 小心 |
[1:43:53] | Break left! Break left! | 快向左飞 |
[1:43:57] | Tango Three, pull back and set up for a Hellfire shot. | 我要发射地狱火飞弹 |
[1:44:00] | Hold your fire till we draw him off. | 等我们把他引开再发射 |
[1:44:03] | Tango One is hot. Gun wazzed. | 探戈一号准备开火 |
[1:44:05] | Roger. Going hot. Guns ready. | 收到 准备发射 |
[1:44:13] | Engage at will. | 发射飞弹 |
[1:44:35] | Tango One, pull back! Clear my line! | 退后 让我发射 |
[1:44:38] | Tango Flight, clear back. | 让开 我瞄准目标了 |
[1:44:44] | Tango One, Tango Three. I have contact. | 好了 开火吧 |
[1:45:05] | I’ve got him painted for Hellfire. | 我射中他了 |
[1:45:08] | Holy shit! He’s got my missile! | 天啊 他接到我的飞弹 |
[1:45:12] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救! |
[1:45:16] | Mayday! Mayday! We’re hit! We’re going down! | 求救 我被击落了 |
[1:45:23] | Give me a head count.Tango Three, give me a sit rep. | 有没有人伤亡? |
[1:45:28] | Our kite’s busted up, but we’re okay. | 直升机被击落 无人伤亡 |
[1:45:33] | Tango Flight, do you have eyes on the target? | 你们看到目标吗? |
[1:45:36] | Tango One. I have him in the rocks. | 他在岩石堆 |
[1:45:39] | Salvo all. Turn it into a parking lot. | 全力开火 把它移为平地 |
[1:46:02] | T-bolt, your parking lot is ready. | 它被移为平地了 |
[1:46:05] | We’re bingo for fuel and ammo. R. T.B. | 油量不够 返回基地 |
[1:46:35] | T-bolt, this is Goodman Control.Be advised, target not destroyed. | 指挥官 目标没被摧毁 |
[1:46:39] | He’s on the move again. | 他又在移动 |
[1:46:41] | Damn! | 可恶 |
[1:46:42] | I’ve got it. | 找到他了 |
[1:46:45] | It appears he’s heading home. | 看来他要回家 |
[1:46:48] | Launch fast movers.Have them intercept and engage. | 出动战机 拦截目标 |
[1:46:55] | Betty, Bruce got out. | 布鲁斯逃出来了 |
[1:46:58] | He’s headed your way and probably right for you. | 他往你那儿去 大概是去找你 |
[1:47:01] | How far from the base are you? | 你离基地多远? |
[1:47:03] | I’m already here. They’re taking his father in now. | 我到了 他们把他爸带来 |
[1:47:06] | That’s all good news. Stay there, Betty. | 这是好消息 待在那儿 |
[1:47:11] | 旧金山柏克莱 | |
[1:47:24] | Legend One rolling in hot. Legend Two breaking off left. | 传奇一号和二号急速接近中 |
[1:47:28] | I think I can come back around for a gun attack. | 我要折回来进行攻击 |
[1:47:31] | Acquire a clear target. Fire at will. | 瞄准目标就开火 |
[1:47:39] | Increase altitude. Civilian aircraft in vicinity. | 是民航机 快爬升 |
[1:47:47] | Pull up! Pull up! You’re headed for the bridge! | 快拉高 你会撞到大桥 |
[1:47:52] | I can’t pull up! I can’t pull up! | 我拉不高 |
[1:48:03] | Okay, you’ve got him now. Take him on a ride to the top of the world. | 把他载到大气层外 |
[1:48:06] | Let’s see what the thin air will do for him. | 让他吸不到空气 |
[1:48:09] | Initiating afterburner. | 启动后燃引擎 |
[1:48:29] | I’m passing flight level 600. | 爬升到六万英尺高度 |
[1:48:31] | This is out of my envelope. | 我到了极限 |
[1:48:33] | Hang in there, Legend. | 撑着点 |
[1:48:35] | I can’t maintain. He’s all over my aerodynamics. | 他抓得太紧 无法维持高度 |
[1:48:38] | He’ll lose consciousness before you. | 他会比你先昏过去 |
[1:48:44] | Nine-fifty. | 九万五千英尺 |
[1:48:46] | I can’t hold it. I’m pulling back! | 我撑不下去了 我要下降 |
[1:49:37] | Puny human. | 卑微的人类 |
[1:49:47] | Contact. He’s in the water. All units, weapons hot. | 他坠入大海 准备开火 |
[1:49:51] | Let’s not take any chances.You are cleared to fire on target, Legend. | 不能冒险 全力开火 |
[1:50:21] | Dad? Betty?We don’t have a choice.I have to destroy him. | 我别无选择 一定要消灭他 |
[1:50:24] | But you can’t. | 你不能这么做 |
[1:50:26] | You will only fuel his rage, and you will make him stronger. | 把他激怒只会让他更强壮 |
[1:50:30] | It’s you he’s coming for. You know that. | 他是去找你的 |
[1:50:35] | Then let me go to him. | 那就让我去找他 |
[1:50:38] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:50:41] | Just give him a chance to calm down. | 给他机会冷静下来 |
[1:51:03] | All aircraft vicinity of San Francisco, this is T-bolt on guard. | 旧金山领空的民航机 |
[1:51:08] | This area has been declared restricted airspace. | 这区域是飞行禁区 |
[1:51:12] | All aircraft are ordered to clear the airspace immediately. | 所有飞行物必须立刻撤离 |
[1:51:58] | Echo, One-niner. Weapons are hot. | 锁定目标 准备开火 |
[1:52:00] | Target acquired. Waiting your orders to engage. | 等待攻击指令 |
[1:52:05] | Repeat, waiting your orders to engage. | 准备开火 等候指令 |
[1:52:18] | Command code yellow. Hold for authorization. | 暂时停火 |
[1:52:20] | 指挥官下令停火 | |
[1:52:23] | All units, hold your fire.I repeat, hold your fire. | 我重覆 停火 |
[1:52:55] | This is T-bolt to all assets. You have direct orders to hold your fire. | 大伙儿蹲下来 |
[1:54:30] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[1:54:33] | You weren’t that hard to find. | 你并不难找 |
[1:54:38] | Yes, I was. | 我很难找 |
[1:56:19] | Let’s take a walk. | 大家听好了 |
[1:56:22] | That’s the deal, gentlemen. He stays on this base… | 他要留在基地 |
[1:56:23] | until we get the final word from C-3 on how to dispose of him. | 直到我接到命令再处置他 |
[1:56:27] | In the meantime, if he does anything but sit there in that chair, | 要是他敢轻举妄动 |
[1:56:32] | we’re gonna turn on the juice and he’ll be incinerated immediately. | 就开启电源把他烧焦 |
[1:56:36] | We’ve established a 200-yard perimeter, sir. | 建立两百码的保护范围 |
[1:56:39] | If we deploy the electromagnetic array, | 要是启动电磁波 |
[1:56:42] | there should be no collateral damage. | 应该不会伤及无辜 |
[1:56:53] | I’m doin’ this for you, Betty. | 我是为了你才这么做 |
[1:56:55] | But one way or another, we’re gonna have to prepare for the worst. | 但是我们要有最坏的打算 |
[1:58:48] | I should have killed you. | 我应该杀了你 |
[1:58:52] | And I should have killed you. | 我也早该杀了你 |
[1:58:55] | I wish you had. | 真希望你杀了我 |
[1:59:03] | I saw her last night. | 我昨晚看到她 |
[1:59:07] | Saw her face. | 我看到她的脸 |
[1:59:10] | Brown hair. | 棕发 |
[1:59:13] | Brown eyes. | 棕眼 |
[1:59:16] | She smiled at me. | 她对我笑 |
[1:59:19] | She reached down and kissed my cheek. | 低下头亲我的脸颊 |
[1:59:24] | I can almost remember a smell. | 我几乎能闻到她的味道 |
[1:59:31] | Almost like desert flowers. | 就像沙漠花朵 |
[1:59:35] | Her favorite perfume. | 她最爱擦的香水 |
[1:59:40] | It’s my mother, and I don’t even know her name. | 我连我妈妈的名字都不知道 |
[1:59:52] | It’s all right, son. You go ahead and cry. | 没关系 尽管哭吧 |
[1:59:54] | Go ahead and cry. | 大声地哭吧 |
[2:00:09] | Cry. Crying will do you good. | 哭一哭对你也好 |
[2:00:11] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[2:00:15] | Maybe once you were my father, | 也许你以前是我父亲 |
[2:00:19] | but you’re not now and you never will be. | 但是现在和以后都不是 |
[2:00:22] | Oh, is that so? | 是吗? |
[2:00:25] | Well, I got news for you. | 让我告诉你 |
[2:00:28] | I didn’t come here to see you. | 我不是来见你的 |
[2:00:31] | I came here to see my son. | 我是来见我的儿子 |
[2:00:35] | My real son. | 我真正的儿子 |
[2:00:37] | The one inside of you. | 在你体内的东西 |
[2:00:40] | You’re nothing but a superficial shell, | 你只不过是一个空壳子 |
[2:00:44] | a husk of flimsy consciousness… | 你薄弱的意识 |
[2:00:46] | ready to be torn off at a moment’s notice. | 在一瞬间就会消失殆尽 |
[2:00:50] | You can think what you like. I don’t care. Just go! | 随便你 我不在乎 快走吧 |
[2:00:59] | No, son. Listen to me. I found a cure. | 听我说 我找到解药 |
[2:01:03] | For me. | 治好我的解药 |
[2:01:05] | My cells can transform too, | 我的细胞也能突变 |
[2:01:08] | absorb enormous amounts of energy. | 吸收大量的能量 |
[2:01:11] | But, unlike you, they’re unstable. | 但是却不稳定 |
[2:01:14] | Son, I need your strength. | 儿子 我需要你的力量 |
[2:01:19] | I gave you life. | 我赐给你生命 |
[2:01:21] | Now you must give it back to me! | 你该给我回报了 |
[2:01:25] | Only a million times more radiant, more powerful! | 比以往强大一百万倍 |
[2:01:30] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[2:01:32] | Stop? Stop what? | 为什么? |
[2:01:36] | Think about all those men out there in their uniforms… | 你想想外面那些穿军服的人 |
[2:01:41] | barking and swallowing orders, | 只会盲目地服从命令 |
[2:01:44] | inflicting their petty rule over the entire globe! | 以武力统治全世界 |
[2:01:48] | Think of all the harm they’ve done! | 他们造成了多大的伤害 |
[2:01:51] | To you! To me! | 对你!对我! |
[2:01:54] | To humanity! | 对全人类! |
[2:01:57] | And know this… that we can make them… | 我们可以让他们的国旗、国歌 |
[2:02:00] | and their flags and their anthems and their governments disappear in a flash! | 和他们的政府永远消失 |
[2:02:05] | You in me. | 只要你我合而为一 |
[2:02:07] | I’d rather die. | 我死也不肯 |
[2:02:11] | Oh, that’s your answer? | 这就是你的回答? |
[2:02:14] | Then indeed you shall die… and be reborn… | 那你真的应该死后重生 |
[2:02:18] | a hero… of the kind that walked the earth… | 成为在文明污染人类灵魂之前 |
[2:02:24] | long before the pale religions of civilization infected humanity’s soul! | 傲视地球的英雄人物 |
[2:02:29] | Go! | 滚! |
[2:02:47] | Stop your bawling, | 别哭了 |
[2:02:49] | you weak little speck of human trash. | 你这没有用的人渣 |
[2:03:00] | All right… I’ll go! | 我这就走 |
[2:03:03] | – You just watch me go! – Hit it. | 你就看着我走吧 |
[2:03:05] | Hit it. | 通电 |
[2:03:32] | – Hit it again! | 再试一次 |
[2:03:34] | We can’t, sir. There’s no power. Some kind of counter-electromagnetic field. | 不行 没电了 |
[2:03:36] | Move in and assault the target. Move in! | 有一股逆向电磁场 |
[2:03:43] | Move, move, move! | 摧毁目标 快去 |
[2:04:37] | Sir, I’ve located them on radar. Pear Lake. | 我找到他们 在梨子湖 |
[2:04:40] | Call up the task force. | 通知伽玛弹小组 |
[2:04:49] | Yes! | 很好 |
[2:05:56] | That’s right. Keep fighting. | 这就对了 继续抗拒 |
[2:06:00] | The more you fight, the more of you I take. | 你越抗拒我吸收的能量就越多 |
[2:06:12] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[2:06:13] | We’re reading a phenomenal drop in temperatures there. | 温度急速下降 |
[2:06:16] | But simultaneous radiological activity. | 同时有放射性活动 |
[2:06:19] | They’re absorbing all the ambient energy. | 他们在吸收周围的能量 |
[2:06:32] | Sleep now, Bruce, and forget forever. | 沉睡吧 遗忘一切 |
[2:06:35] | Struggle no more… | 别再挣扎了 |
[2:06:37] | and give me all of your power. | 把力量全都给我 |
[2:06:42] | You think you can live with it? Take it! | 你承受得了就拿去吧 |
[2:06:46] | Take it all! | 全都拿去 |
[2:06:51] | Oh, yes! Yes! | 很好 很好 |
[2:07:09] | Take it back! | 拿回去 |
[2:07:12] | It’s not stopping! | 停不下来了 |
[2:07:16] | Take it back! | 快拿回去 |
[2:07:34] | Gentlemen… release. | 各位 发射伽玛弹 |
[2:07:45] | Gamma charge away. | 发射伽玛弹 |
[2:08:12] | – Mwah! – Sweet dreams. | 祝好梦 |
[2:08:31] | 一年后 | |
[2:09:08] | Hello? Betty, is that you? | 贝蒂?是你吗? |
[2:09:09] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 爸 |
[2:09:11] | I’m glad I caught you. | 很高兴找到你 |
[2:09:12] | I’m glad you called. | 很高兴你打来 |
[2:09:14] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[2:09:17] | Look, Betty… you and l… | 贝蒂 你跟我… |
[2:09:22] | well, we both know that Bruce couldn’t have survived that blast. | 我们都知道布鲁斯活不了 |
[2:09:27] | But… well, you know… | 不过要是你… |
[2:09:31] | What is it? Well, you know. | 怎么了? |
[2:09:33] | The usual loonies. Seein’ things. | 你也知道 世上有很多疯子 |
[2:09:36] | Only now everything’s green. | 他们到处都看到绿巨人 |
[2:09:41] | Right. | 是啊 |
[2:09:43] | Look, uh… | 听我说 |
[2:09:46] | if by some chance he did survive… | 要是他真的没死 |
[2:09:50] | and he should try to contact you, try to get in touch, | 当他试着跟你联络 |
[2:09:55] | you’d tell me, wouldn’t you? | 你会告诉我吧? |
[2:09:58] | No… I wouldn’t. | 我不会 |
[2:10:02] | But you know as well as I do, I wouldn’t have to. | 我也不需要 |
[2:10:06] | I mean, my phones are bugged, my computer’s tapped. | 我的电话被窃听、电脑被监控 |
[2:10:09] | I’m under surveillance. | 一举一动都被监视 |
[2:10:14] | 老实说 | |
[2:10:16] | that if he were alive, | 假如他还活着 |
[2:10:20] | I’ll tell you, though, | 我最不希望他来找我 |
[2:10:23] | I’m the last person I would want him to come to… | 尽管我很想他 |
[2:10:28] | because… as much as I miss him,I… I… loved him. | 但是我也很爱他 |
[2:10:37] | I’m sorry, Betty. | 很遗憾 |
[2:10:41] | I am so sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[2:10:46] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[2:11:21] | 听爸爸的话乖乖吃药 | |
[2:11:39] | 把药都拿走 | |
[2:11:42] | 闭嘴 | |
[2:11:44] | 坐下来 | |
[2:11:46] | 闭嘴 | |
[2:11:50] | 这些药是给当地居民的 | |
[2:11:54] | 你懂个什么屁? | |
[2:11:57] | 他们在帮助敌人 | |
[2:12:02] | 也许你也一样 | |
[2:12:05] | 通通拿走 | |
[2:12:07] | 这全是政府的 | |
[2:12:12] | 你惹我生气了 | |
[2:12:15] | 当我生气 你不会喜欢 |