英文名称:Human Capital
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | Please tell me, when did “elite” become a dirty word? | 请告诉我 什么时候”精英”成骂人的话了 |
[00:58] | We are proud of you. Proud of your accomplishments. | 我们为你感到骄傲 为你的成就而骄傲 |
[01:00] | Proud of the example you have set | 为你所树立的榜样而骄傲 |
[01:03] | and perhaps more than anything, | 最最重要的是 |
[01:04] | we are proud of your character. | 为你的优秀品格而骄傲 |
[01:13] | I’m joined here tonight by some of our best students | 今晚到场的是我们最棒的学生 |
[01:16] | and their families. | 和他们的家人 |
[01:19] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:43] | A couple of hours, I don’t know. Don’t wait up. | 还要几个小时吧 不好说 别等我了 |
[01:47] | What? | 什么 |
[01:53] | Pablo, yo, can you do me a favor? | 帕布鲁 帮我个忙好吗 |
[01:55] | Can you pick up my shift on Saturday? It’s my wife’s birthday. | 周六你能替我的班吗 我老婆过生日 |
[01:58] | Going to dinner, splurged on a babysitter. | 我们打算请个保姆 然后去吃个饭 |
[02:56] | Holy shit. Look at this place. | 我操 看看这 |
[03:00] | I mean, I heard it was big, but this is… Jesus. | 我听说过这里很大 但是 天啊 |
[03:06] | How many acres does the Lord Manning preside over anyway? | 曼宁勋爵到底掌管了多少土地啊 |
[03:10] | Pray tell. | 请告诉我吧 |
[03:15] | You don’t know or you’re not interested? | 你是不知道还是不感兴趣 |
[03:17] | Both. | 都有 |
[03:19] | You have a screening room? | 你们有放映室吗 |
[03:21] | I bet you have a screening room. | 我打赌你肯定有 |
[03:22] | You can just drop me off anywhere. | 你随便找个地方放下我就行 |
[03:25] | Right. | 好 |
[03:45] | Think he’ll let me look at the house? | 你觉得他会允许我看看房子吗 |
[03:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:19] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[05:21] | Morning | 早安 |
[05:23] | Are you here to pick up the donation? | 你是来拿捐款的吗 |
[05:25] | Um, no. I think I just dropped off my donation. | 不是 我想我刚刚送来了捐款 |
[05:30] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[05:32] | I’m Shannon’s dad. I just gave her a ride. | 我是香农的爸爸 我刚把她送来 |
[05:36] | I’m Carrie, I’m Jamie’s mother. | 我是凯莉 杰米的妈妈 |
[05:38] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[05:40] | Drew Hagel, nice to meet you. | 德鲁·哈格尔 幸会 |
[05:42] | “Hagel.” I thought that Shannon said, | 哈格尔 我记得香农说过 |
[05:44] | – her last name was… – Dark. | -她姓 -达克[阴沉] |
[05:46] | That’s her nom de guerre. | 那是她的化名 |
[05:48] | Her mother’s name. Also her signature mood. | 是她妈妈的名字 也是她的标志性情绪 |
[05:51] | Is her mother no longer… | 她妈妈是不是 |
[05:52] | No. No, she’s somewhere out in the Pacific Northwest. | 不 没有 她在太平洋西北部的某个地方 |
[05:56] | Uh… I remarried though, | 我再婚了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1187个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:197个,六级词汇:103个,GRE词汇:98个,托福词汇:144个,考研词汇:214个,专四词汇:176个,专八词汇:36个, 所有生词标注共:374个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:58] | to a much younger woman. | 娶了个更年轻的 |
[06:01] | Kind of a trophy thing. | 有点像战利品 |
[06:04] | Hagel, is that any relation to the Hagels of… | 哈格尔 和那个哈格尔有什么关系吗 |
[06:07] | No. Not at all. No. No relation at all. | 不 没有 完全没关系 |
[06:09] | I’m Hagel’s Real Estate. | 我是做房地产的 |
[06:12] | Maybe you’ve seen my signs in town? | 你在城里看到过我的牌子吗 |
[06:14] | I’m late, I’m sorry. I have to go. | 我要晚了 抱歉 得走了 |
[06:18] | – So nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[06:22] | We love Shannon. | 我们很喜欢香农 |
[06:24] | You’ve done well. | 你教育得很好 |
[07:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:05] | Do you play? | 要玩吗 |
[07:06] | What? | 什么 |
[07:07] | This guy sucks, I need a decent partner. | 这人太差了 我得有个像样的搭档 |
[07:09] | Do you play tennis? | 你会打网球吗 |
[07:10] | Uh, I used to, a little. | 以前打过 不多 |
[07:13] | I need a warrior on my corner. | 我需要一个坚实的后盾 |
[07:14] | I can’t keep losing to guys who work for me. | 我不能总输给我的员工们 |
[07:16] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[07:18] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[07:20] | I’m Drew Hagel. I’m Shannon’s dad. | 我叫德鲁·哈格尔 香农的父亲 |
[07:23] | Who the hell is that? | 她是谁啊 |
[07:25] | Jamie’s girlfriend. | 杰米的女朋友 |
[07:27] | Oh. Yeah, hey. Quint. | 是啊 嗨 昆特 |
[07:31] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会幸会 |
[07:33] | Well, why don’t you go get suited up, then? | 要不你去换套衣服吧 |
[07:34] | There’s some stuff in the clubhouse. | 俱乐部里有些衣服 |
[07:35] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[07:39] | – Thanks. – You serve, I close! | -谢了 -你发球 我防守 |
[07:45] | Play. | 来吧 |
[07:53] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我就是这个意思 |
[07:54] | No. Look, I don’t want to be a sore loser here, all right? | 不 听着 我不是输不起的人 懂吗 |
[07:57] | But you hired a ringer, Quint. The guy’s a pro. Come on. | 但你找了个专业的 昆特 这人很专业 |
[08:00] | – Were you? A pro. – What? | -是吗 专业的 -啥 |
[08:03] | No. I’m a broker, a real estate broker. | 不 我是个经纪人 房地产经纪人 |
[08:06] | Ah, yeah, but you were something. | 是 但你绝对玩儿过 |
[08:07] | In college, I played a little. Division three. | 大学的时候玩过一会儿 三级 |
[08:10] | Heh, so, real estate agent… | 房地产经纪人 |
[08:12] | I mean, I thought that was a job for | 我一直觉得这工作适合 |
[08:14] | divorced middle-aged housewives. | 离了婚的中年家庭主妇 |
[08:16] | Sorry. That’s just my lawyer being friendly. | 抱歉 这就是我律师表达友好的方式 |
[08:19] | No, my dad said, “Try to do something that’s needed.” | 没事 我父亲说过 要试着做有需求的事 |
[08:22] | I figured, coffins and houses. | 我想了想 就是棺材和房子了 |
[08:27] | Maybe, I took his advice a little too literally. | 可能我把他的建议太当真了 |
[08:29] | Anyways, I, uh… | 不管怎么说 我 |
[08:32] | I think what you guys do is totally exciting. | 我觉得你们做的事很令人兴奋 |
[08:35] | It is exciting. It is. | 是很棒 没错 |
[08:36] | The best part is that no one can even explain what we do. | 最妙的是没人能解释我们到底是做什么的 |
[08:39] | Right? | 对吧 |
[08:39] | We move invisible money through invisible markets | 我们在无形的监管下被无形的手操控着 |
[08:42] | at invisible speeds, | 以无形的速度 |
[08:43] | guided by invisible hands with invisible oversight. | 在无形的市场中移动无形的资金 |
[08:45] | There’s nothing exciting about that. | 这没什么令人兴奋的 |
[08:47] | Except the 18%. | 除了18%的分成 |
[08:56] | – All right, see you next Saturday. – All right. | -好了 下周六再见 -好 |
[09:01] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你点事吗 |
[09:02] | I, uh, know this might not be the best time, but… | 我知道现在可能不是时候 但 |
[09:06] | Yeah, you want to invest in WMV. I know. | 是 你想投资WMV基金 我知道 |
[09:08] | I get it all the time. | 我一直都知道 |
[09:10] | Almost every man I meet. Some women too, actually. | 无论男女 我遇到的所有人都这样 |
[09:13] | But my world is mostly men. | 但我的圈子基本都是男的 |
[09:14] | I was just thinking now that we know each other, | 我只是在想既然我们已经认识了 |
[09:17] | and the kids make a really great couple… | 孩子们也是很好的一对 |
[09:20] | Yeah, we’re practically family. | 是啊 就像一家人 |
[09:22] | Yes, I’d like to make a small investment in the fund. | 是 我想对基金做一笔小额投资 |
[09:27] | Minimum is 300. | 最低30 |
[09:29] | – Three hundred thousand? – Yeah, minimum, so… | -30万吗 -对 最低的 所以 |
[09:31] | – Right. – And that’s just for friends and family. | -好 -这还是给朋友和家人的数 |
[09:35] | You know how a hedge fund works? | 知道对冲基金是怎么运作的吗 |
[09:36] | Yeah, sure. I actually minored in economics. | 当然知道 我辅修了经济学 |
[09:42] | I was just thinking, uh… | 我只是在想 |
[09:45] | Yeah, that would be fine. | 没错 这样挺好的 |
[09:46] | I think that nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? | 不入虎穴 焉得虎子 对吧 |
[09:49] | Yeah. Why don’t you think about it, right? | 对啊 考虑一下吧 |
[09:52] | Talk it over with the wife, and then if you’re still interested, | 和妻子商量一下 如果你还感兴趣的话 |
[09:54] | you can come down to the Capitol Park office. | 你可以到国会公园办公室来 |
[09:56] | – Okay. Thanks. – All right. | -好 谢谢 -没事 |
[09:59] | All I’m asking for is a bridge loan. | 我要的只是过渡性融资 |
[10:01] | Yeah, a big one. | 是 很大一笔 |
[10:03] | – Take it. – Just my daughter. | -接吧 -我女儿 |
[10:07] | The house is worth it, Andy. You know it is. | 这房子值这个价 安迪 你知道的 |
[10:10] | But you renovated last year. What is this really for? | 但你去年刚装修了 你到底为了什么 |
[10:17] | Look, Andy, I’m, uh… I’m not gambling anymore, | 听着 安迪 如果你在暗示的话 |
[10:21] | if that’s what you’re insinuating. | 我 我不再赌博了 |
[10:23] | – I wasn’t. – I have debts. | -我没有 -我有债务 |
[10:25] | Responsibilities. | 有责任 |
[10:27] | I mean, I’m not even asking for a handout for Christ’s sake. | 我又不是想求施舍不还钱了 |
[10:31] | I can handle a payment plan. | 我可以承受得起还款计划 |
[10:35] | Buddy, please. | 哥们 拜托了 |
[10:36] | You have no idea, | 你不明白 |
[10:39] | the opportunity that is in front of me right now is… | 现在摆在我面前的机会 |
[10:43] | beyond beyond. | 绝对是千载难逢 |
[10:48] | Is business still slow? | 生意还是不景气吗 |
[10:51] | Let me tell you the story about the time | 让我来给你讲个故事 |
[10:53] | my dad asked me to collect the rent | 我父亲让我从住在湾景区的 |
[10:54] | from that crazy guy on Bayview. | 那个疯子那里收房租 |
[10:56] | – You did? – “Beware of the dog.” | -是吗 -“要当心那条狗” |
[10:58] | That’s all he tells me, “Watch out for the dog.” | 他只跟我了这句话 “小心有狗” |
[11:00] | I get to the house, there’s no dog. | 我到了房子那里 根本没有狗 |
[11:02] | So I go back to the front door, I ring the doorbell, | 所以我回到前门 按响了门铃 |
[11:04] | guy comes down, hands me an envelope. | 那家伙下来了 递给了我一个信封 |
[11:06] | Great, no problem. | 很好 没问题 |
[11:08] | As I’m heading down his front steps, | 当我走下他门前的台阶时 |
[11:10] | this massive Doberman comes barreling | 一只巨大的杜宾犬 |
[11:12] | around the side of the house. | 绕着房子的一侧冲了过来 |
[11:14] | I hightail it up Bayview, running as fast as I can. | 我用最快的速度从湾景区跑走 |
[11:17] | Finally, I get back to the house but I realize, | 最后 我回到了家 但我发现 |
[11:19] | I don’t have the envelope. | 信封不见了 |
[11:21] | I must have dropped it on the run. | 肯定是跑的时候掉地上了 |
[11:23] | I go back to Bayview, retrace my steps, I look everywhere. | 我沿着回来的路返回湾景区 一路找 |
[11:26] | Nothing. I’m crying hysterically. | 什么也没找到 我哭得可惨了 |
[11:29] | Finally, my dad gets home. He calms me down. | 最后 我父亲回来了 让我平静下来 |
[11:31] | He says to me, “Drew… | 跟我说 “德鲁” |
[11:33] | “Never let money get you down.” | “永远不要让金钱打倒你” |
[11:37] | Gives me $10, tells me to go deposit that in the bank. | 然后给了我10美元 让我去银行存起来 |
[11:41] | – Come on. – How much was in the envelope? | -拜托了 -信封里有多少钱 |
[11:44] | – What? – What was in the envelope? | -什么 -信封里是什么 |
[11:49] | I don’t know, I never asked. | 我不知道 我又没问 |
[12:10] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[12:13] | What’d I do? | 我做错什么事了吗 |
[12:14] | This is not about you. | 这与你无关 |
[12:17] | Come on, you’re killing me here. What? | 别闹 你这是在折磨我 快说 |
[12:22] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[12:29] | Um, sorry, but… | 不好意思 但是 |
[12:31] | But it is a little bit about me. | 但这跟我有点关系 |
[12:35] | – Unless there’s something else… – No, they’re yours, my dear, | -除非有别的情况 -不 亲爱的 是你的 |
[12:38] | and this time it will work out. | 这次肯定没问题的 |
[12:43] | Oh, did you… | 你刚刚 |
[12:47] | Did you just say “they”? | 你刚刚是说的”他们”吗 |
[12:50] | There’s two of them. | 双胞胎 |
[12:53] | Twins? | 双胞胎吗 |
[12:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:58] | Okay, this is the part where you jump up to hug me | 听着 这时你该跳起来拥抱我 |
[13:00] | and tell me you love me | 然后跟我说你爱我 |
[13:02] | and not to worry about those miscarriages. | 不要担心会流产 |
[13:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:12] | – I love you. – Okay. | -我爱你 -我知道 |
[13:15] | Twins? | 双胞胎啊 |
[13:21] | We’ll make it work. We always do. | 没问题的 我们没问题的 |
[13:23] | We’ll be careful, and cautious, and frugal. | 我们会小心 谨慎 节俭 |
[13:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:58] | I thought, uh, Quint was going to be here. | 我以为 昆特会来的 |
[14:01] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:04] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[14:05] | He waited for you. | 他等过你了 |
[14:07] | I was only five minutes late. | 我只迟到了五分钟 |
[14:10] | Six, max. I’m a zombie without coffee | 最多六分钟 不喝咖啡我脑子不转 |
[14:12] | so I went down the… | 所以我就去 |
[14:13] | It was scheduled as a five-minute meeting. | 见面安排就是五分钟 |
[14:16] | He’s leaving for London in an hour. | 他一小时后动身去伦敦 |
[14:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:21] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:22] | SEC requirements. | 证监会的条款 |
[14:24] | Government wants to know you make at least half a million a year | 政府要求你一年至少赚50万 |
[14:26] | and have a total net worth of over five. | 总资产净值超过5 |
[14:29] | Million? | 百万吗 |
[14:30] | And I’ll need it back by Friday. | 周五之前拿给我 |
[14:32] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然 没问题 |
[14:54] | Are you coming to bed? | 你要睡觉吗 |
[14:55] | Yeah, in a little bit. | 要 再等会儿 |
[14:58] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[14:59] | Nothing, just… | 没什么 就是 |
[15:02] | Just working on the closing. | 只是在做收尾工作 |
[15:04] | My hero. | 我的大英雄 |
[15:09] | – Well, good night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[15:12] | – You need water? – No, I’m good. | -喝水吗 -不 我不渴 |
[16:13] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[16:15] | – You scared the shit out of me. – What’s going on, Drew? | -你吓死我了 -怎么了 德鲁 |
[16:20] | – What do you mean? – I’ve been trying to get ahold of you. | -什么意思 -我一直在找你 |
[16:24] | Oh, yeah, sorry about that. | 是 抱歉 |
[16:26] | Didn’t I send you an e-mail? | 我没有给你发邮件吗 |
[16:27] | You’ve been dodging me for weeks. | 你都躲了我好几个星期了 |
[16:28] | What the hell? | 到底怎么了 |
[16:29] | I thought I’d stop by and save you the call. | 我想着过来找你 就省了打电话了 |
[16:34] | Yeah, well, that’s, um… | 好吧 那你 |
[16:37] | very generous of you. | 真是太大方了 |
[16:39] | Unfortunately, I’m extremely late. | 不巧的是 我马上就要迟到了 |
[16:42] | For what? | 什么要迟到了 |
[16:43] | School thing. A benefit. | 学校的事情 颁奖晚会 |
[16:47] | Let me go mingle with a few people, do my thing, | 我去和我朋友交涉一下 做点工作 |
[16:49] | and sort it out tomorrow. | 明天就能给你解决 |
[16:51] | When did you become so crass? | 你什么时候变得这么傻 |
[16:52] | When I borrowed from you. | 我从你那借钱的时候 |
[16:53] | Not from me. The bank. | 不是从我这借的 从银行借的 |
[16:55] | Right again. | 你又说对了 |
[16:57] | I saw your SEC forms. | 我看到你证监会的表格了 |
[17:01] | – Look, Andy… – Why didn’t you just tell me? | -安迪 -你为什么不直接告诉我 |
[17:04] | ‘Cause you wouldn’t have approved the loan. | 因为你就不会批准我贷款了 |
[17:05] | So you just decided to make up the numbers? | 所以你就去伪造数额吗 |
[17:07] | You can’t do that, Drew. | 你不能这么做 德鲁 |
[17:10] | I just need a little more time, okay? | 我只是需要一些时间 好吗 |
[17:12] | I’m working on something really big, | 我最近干了票大的 |
[17:14] | and I can’t talk about it right now. | 我现在还不能说 |
[17:15] | That’s why I have to go see Quint tonight. | 这就是我今晚要去见昆特的原因 |
[17:17] | No, no, you don’t understand. I could lose my job. | 不不 你不明白 我会丢了工作的 |
[17:19] | You could go to jail. | 你会进监狱的 |
[17:20] | Falsely reporting on an SEC file is a serious crime. | 在证监会的文件上造假可是严重的罪行 |
[17:23] | Not to mention… | 更不用说 |
[17:24] | Will you stop being so dramatic, please? | 别这么夸张 拜托 |
[17:28] | I’m doing business with Quint Manning for fuck’s sake. | 老天爷啊 我在和昆特·曼宁做生意 |
[17:31] | It’s gonna work out, all right? | 这次一定会成功 好吗 |
[17:33] | I promise. I just need you to buy me a little more time. | 我保证 我只需要你帮我争取点时间 |
[17:37] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[17:40] | For future reference, return my calls. | 万一以后有事 给我回电话 |
[17:43] | – I sent you an… – Return my calls! | -我给你发了 -给我回电话 |
[17:45] | That’s all there is to it. | 就这样吧 |
[17:53] | 哈格尔 地产经纪 | |
[18:55] | Congratulations, kiddo. | 恭喜 孩子 |
[18:57] | Oh, I didn’t win anything yet. | 我还没得奖呢 |
[18:58] | Don’t worry, you will. | 别担心 你会得的 |
[19:00] | Wow, great table! | 天哪 桌子真漂亮 |
[19:02] | Thanks again for including us, Quint. | 谢谢你让我们坐这 昆特 |
[19:03] | My pleasure. Your wife might be regretting it. | 没事 但你妻子可能会后悔吧 |
[19:06] | – Oh? – We seem to be having a serious disagreement. | -是吗 -我们有些意见不合 |
[19:10] | Oh, no. I just think there’s too much pressure on these kids. | 不 我只是觉得孩子们的压力太大了 |
[19:13] | They’re afraid of losing and disappointing their parents, | 他们害怕没得奖会让父母失望 |
[19:15] | and they’re afraid of winning and hurting their friends. | 害怕得了奖会伤害朋友们 |
[19:17] | Competition is healthy by its very nature. | 竞争从本质上来说是健康的 |
[19:20] | The desire to win builds character. | 想赢的欲望可以塑造个性 |
[19:22] | You feel like it’s too much, Jamie? | 你会觉得承受不住吗 杰米 |
[19:24] | Huh? All this pressure? | 这么大的压力 |
[19:26] | It’s fine. It doesn’t really matter that much. | 没事 反正也没那么重要 |
[19:29] | All this anxiety, it’s palpable. | 这些焦虑 是很明显的 |
[19:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:32] | He’s cool as a cucumber. | 他完全镇定自若嘛 |
[19:35] | Where’s Shannon? | 香农呢 |
[19:38] | Jamie? | 你知道吗 |
[19:40] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[19:41] | I don’t mean to offend, but isn’t anxiety very lucrative for you | 无意冒犯 但是焦虑对你们的行业而言 |
[19:44] | in your business, Mrs. Hagel? | 是个好事吧 哈格尔夫人 |
[19:46] | That’s a very cynical way of looking at it. | 这么说未免有些冷血了 |
[19:48] | You are a therapist after all, | 你毕竟是个心理医生嘛 |
[19:50] | I mean, human misery is a profit indicator. | 人类的痛苦可是利润的指向标啊 |
[19:52] | My job is to help people cope and grow | 我的工作是帮助人们应对和解决 |
[19:55] | and deal with deep emotional and mental challenges. | 他们深层的情绪和精神上的挑战 |
[19:58] | I don’t exploit their condition. | 我不利用他们 |
[19:59] | I don’t want to see them as products. | 我也不把他们当做产品 |
[20:02] | I actually add value to their lives. | 我给他们的生命赋予价值 |
[20:04] | – I treat them. – Not for free. | -我治愈他们 -但并不免费啊 |
[20:07] | I mean, the mental health industry is a | 精神健康行业 |
[20:09] | $30 billion industry, right? | 可是个价值300亿美元的行业 不是吗 |
[20:11] | – And it’s growing. – But, I get it, | -而且还在增长 -但我懂 |
[20:12] | to you, the people I work with, they are worth less. | 对你来说 找我看病的人 他们价值不高 |
[20:15] | And I’m lower on the totem pole | 而且我没赚到那么多钱 |
[20:17] | because I don’t exploit them for my own net worth. | 是因为我不会为了自己赚钱去剥削他们 |
[20:19] | You have to excuse Godeep, | 请原谅格迪普 |
[20:21] | because this mind is only built for exploitation and maximization. | 因为他的大脑只用于开发和最大化财富 |
[20:25] | Hey, not bad for the son of a single mother | 对一个不会说英语的单亲母亲的儿子来说 |
[20:27] | who barely spoke English. | 这可不是件坏事 |
[20:46] | – Mom, what the fuck? – Don’t. | -妈 你他妈什么情况 -别这种口气 |
[20:49] | – Traffic? – Traffic. | -堵车了吗 -是的 |
[20:53] | Did I miss anything important? | 我错过什么重要的事情了吗 |
[20:55] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[21:10] | I’d like something a little quick. | 给我来点烈酒 |
[21:27] | Carrie, when’s the grand opening? | 凯莉 正式开业是什么时候 |
[21:29] | Oh, not for a while. | 最近是不太可能了 |
[21:33] | The renovations get behind… | 重新装修的进度太慢 |
[21:44] | Will it be run like a French cinematheque, | 你是打算做成法国电影中心的形式 |
[21:47] | or a legit theater? | 还是传统的影院 |
[21:48] | Not sure. | 还不清楚 |
[21:51] | Hey, Drew, can you meet tomorrow? | 德鲁 明天可以见一下吗 |
[21:53] | – My house. – Uh, yeah, sure. | -在我家 -好的 没问题 |
[21:57] | Oh, her majesty. | 女王殿下 |
[21:59] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:01] | – Look who decided to show up. – What did I miss? | -看看这是谁来了 -我错过什么了 |
[22:04] | Death by classical music. | 古典音乐的死亡 |
[22:05] | When did “elite” become such a dirty word? | 什么时候”精英”变成骂人的话了 |
[22:10] | For the past 96 years, | 在过去的96年间 |
[22:12] | the Hilton Award for Academic Excellence | 希尔顿学术卓越奖 |
[22:15] | has been given to brilliant Buckford students. | 颁发给过许多杰出的巴克福德学生 |
[22:18] | Students who exemplify both the moral and academic standard | 他们的道德标准和学术成就 |
[22:22] | that we aspire to uphold. | 都符合我们的期待 |
[22:25] | This is for a student who goes beyond, | 这个奖旨在颁给杰出的学生 |
[22:27] | who is a compassionate leader, | 该学生须是一名富有同情心的领导者 |
[22:30] | an empathetic, intelligent young person. | 须是一个有同理心且聪明的年轻人 |
[22:35] | And the Oscar goes to… | 本届奥斯卡最佳学生奖得主是 |
[22:41] | That’s the one that kills every year. | 这个笑话每年都响 |
[22:43] | – You okay? – Something’s wrong. | -你还好吗 -不太对劲 |
[22:46] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[22:49] | Do you need help, ma’am? | 需要帮助吗女士 |
[22:50] | Can you please help us get to the car? | 可以帮我把她扶到车里吗 |
[22:52] | – Dad, do you want me to come? – Something’s really wrong. | -你要我一起去吗 爸爸 -真的出问题了 |
[22:54] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[22:56] | – Can you get that door? – I got it. | -能帮我们开一下门吗 -我来 |
[22:58] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[23:00] | – You let us know if you need anything. – Thanks. | -有需要帮助的话随时跟我说 -谢了 |
[23:03] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[23:04] | Why don’t we all take a seat? | 大家都坐下吧 |
[23:09] | – Can you drive my car home, please? – Don’t leave her alone. | -把我车开回去 -别让她一个人待着 |
[23:13] | Thank you, everyone, she’s… She’s fine, thank you. | 谢谢大家 她没事 谢谢 |
[23:17] | Look at the fuckin’ arrogance of these guys. | 看这些人有多自大 |
[23:22] | Doctors, you know. | 医生们 是吧 |
[23:28] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[23:30] | – Yeah. – You sure? | -还好 -确定吗 |
[23:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:35] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[23:37] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[23:39] | – All right? – Mmm-hmm. | -好吗 -好的 |
[23:44] | Trust me, I know my boys. | 相信我 我知道我的孩子们 |
[23:47] | No Hagel has ever shown up for anything or anyone early. | 哈格尔家的人不会为了任何事或人提前出现的 |
[23:53] | Just doesn’t happen. | 绝不会发生的 |
[24:36] | – Hey, I thought we were… – Hey. Yeah, listen… | -我还以为我们 -听着 |
[24:39] | I’m just gonna cut to the chase, I don’t have much time. | 我就直说了 我时间不多 |
[24:41] | Essentially the markets are proving | 大致上 市场要比我们预想的 |
[24:42] | more volatile than we anticipated. | 更加的不稳定 |
[24:44] | So nearly everywhere we’re positioned is ripping higher. | 基本上我们所有的股票都在上涨 |
[24:48] | – That’s a good thing, right? – No. No, um… | -这是个好事 对吧 -不 不 |
[24:50] | Our short positions are moving against us. | 我们的空头对我们越来越不利了 |
[24:52] | We’re counting on these positions to fail. | 我们指望着股价能跌下来 |
[24:55] | Yeah, well, I’m sure in time, they’ll… | 我相信 过不了多久 |
[24:59] | No, what I’m telling you is that | 不是 我的意思是 |
[25:01] | your investment in the fund has gone down, substantially. | 你对基金的投资是基本上收不回去了 |
[25:05] | “Substantially”? | “基本上” |
[25:07] | Yeah, right now it’s about 90% devaluation. | 是的 现在已经贬值了90% |
[25:13] | Oh, so, um… | 所以 |
[25:16] | So, that means I have $30,000 left out of the… | 所以 这意味着我只剩下了3万块钱 |
[25:20] | Oh, no. Look, the numbers are meaningless, okay? | 不是 数字并不重要 好吗 |
[25:25] | So I’m just letting you know | 我只是在告诉你 |
[25:27] | that right now would be a bad time to pull out. | 现在根本不适合撤回投资 |
[25:36] | But your business is solid, right, Drew? | 但是你的工作很稳定吧 德鲁 |
[25:40] | I don’t need to worry about you. Right? | 我不用担心你吧 |
[25:42] | Hey, Drew, buddy. | 德鲁 兄弟 |
[25:44] | You’re solid, right? | 你工作还好吧 |
[25:49] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m, uh… | 是的 是的 我 |
[25:51] | Um, solid. | 没事 |
[25:56] | How’s the missus? | 你妻子呢 |
[25:58] | – What? – Your wife. | -什么 -你妻子 |
[26:00] | – My wife? – Yeah. | -我妻子 -她怎样 |
[26:02] | Carrie mentioned it was a false alarm. | 凯莉说都是虚惊一场 |
[26:07] | You don’t even know her name, do you? My wife. | 你都不知道她叫什么是吧 我妻子 |
[26:11] | Don’t be silly. I gotta go back in. | 别犯傻了 我要回去了 |
[26:13] | You give her my best. | 代我向她问好 |
[26:15] | What is it, Quint? Go ahead. | 她叫什么 昆特 说呀 |
[26:17] | You know it, you say it, what’s her name? | 知道的话就说出来啊 她叫什么 |
[26:19] | Her name’s Ronnie. Just calm the fuck down. | 她叫罗妮 别这么激动 |
[26:22] | Okay? And next time, call before you just show up. | 好吗 下一次来之前记得打电话 |
[26:26] | Now get the fuck off my property. | 赶紧滚出我家 |
[26:57] | Hey, what the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[27:00] | Huh? | 说话啊 |
[27:02] | Waiting for your meeting to be over. | 等你开完会 |
[27:04] | To what end? | 能有什么用呢 |
[27:09] | I’m not built for this, Quint. | 我不是这块料 昆特 |
[27:11] | Mentally. | 精神上 |
[27:14] | I’m not like you. I need that money back. | 我和你不同 我得要回我的钱 |
[27:18] | – No one has to know. – You said you could afford it. | -这事别人不用知道 -你说你能承受得起 |
[27:24] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[27:27] | I know, I screwed up. | 我知道 我搞砸了 |
[27:28] | I’m an idiot. I failed Economics, | 我是个傻子 我经济学挂科了 |
[27:31] | I used to gamble a lot… | 我之前还经常赌博 |
[27:34] | Please, I’m not asking for more than I put in, | 拜托 我不想多要钱 |
[27:36] | but I gotta have it back. I have Shannon’s tuition… | 我只想收回我的本金 我还要给香农交学费 |
[27:39] | It isn’t a game, Drew. | 这不是个游戏 德鲁 |
[27:41] | It doesn’t work like that. | 事情不是像这样运作的 |
[27:42] | It is a game… It is to you, it is a fucking game! | 对你来说 这就是个游戏 |
[27:46] | Come on… | 拜托了 |
[27:47] | You… It’s a fucking fart to you, Quint. | 这点钱对你来说不算什么 昆特 |
[27:50] | You make that money in a week, a day… | 你一周 甚至一天就能赚这么多钱 |
[27:52] | I’m gonna lose my fuckin’ house! | 而我会失去我的房子 |
[27:57] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[27:58] | Let me sell you my portion, okay? | 我把我的份额卖给你吧 可以吗 |
[28:01] | Let me sell you my portion, and I’m… | 把我的份额卖给你 我 |
[28:04] | Face value, and when the profits come in, | 就原价卖你 等有收益的时候 |
[28:07] | they’re all yours. That’s a good deal, right? | 就都归你 这是个不错的交易 是吧 |
[28:11] | You didn’t read the terms, hmm? | 你没看条款吗 |
[28:14] | Yeah, yeah, I read the terms. | 我看了 我看了条款 |
[28:16] | You lied on the SEC forms, didn’t you? | 你在证监会的表格上造假了 是吧 |
[28:19] | You borrowed money from the bank. | 你是从银行借的钱 |
[28:20] | Please, don’t do this. Please, | 拜托 不要这样 拜托了 |
[28:22] | it’s humiliating enough as it is, | 我已经非常丢人了 |
[28:23] | I just… | 我 |
[28:27] | I need the money back, Quint. | 我真的需要拿回我的钱 昆特 |
[28:30] | Not what’s left. My original investment, please. | 不是剩下的钱 是我的初始投资 拜托 |
[28:41] | Just leave. | 你还是出去吧 |
[28:55] | …to evacuate the cyclist who is | 被撞的骑行者 |
[28:56] | currently stable but in critical condition | 目前在奥伦威尔医院 |
[28:58] | at Orenville Hospital. | 情况虽然稳定但十分危重 |
[29:00] | An eyewitness… | 一位目击证人 |
[29:34] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up. | 对不起 不是故意要吵醒你 |
[29:37] | Hmm. That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:47] | The ultrasound was all normal. | 超声检查一切正常 |
[29:51] | Great. | 那就好 |
[29:54] | He might put me on bed rest. | 医生可能会让我卧床休息 |
[30:00] | Did you see Shannon at Jamie’s? | 你在杰米家看到香农了吗 |
[30:04] | No. | 没有 |
[30:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:19] | Huh? | 什么 |
[30:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:24] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[30:25] | Just tired. | 就是累了 |
[30:27] | Hey. Hey, where were you last night? | 嘿 嘿 你昨晚去哪了 |
[30:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:32] | Didn’t I tell you to drive my car? | 我不是让你把我的车开回来吗 |
[30:33] | Yeah, you did. | 你是有说 |
[30:35] | Hey, Shannon… | 嘿 香农 |
[30:39] | I had to take Ronnie to the doctor’s this morning, | 我今天上午要开车带罗妮去医院 |
[30:41] | did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[30:42] | – Knock. – Sorry. | -敲门啊 -抱歉 |
[30:44] | – What do you want? – What’s going on? | -你想怎样 -发生什么事了 |
[30:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:50] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[30:53] | Why didn’t you call me? I needed the car. | 你为什么不给我打电话 我需要用车 |
[30:56] | How come you don’t tell me anything anymore? | 为什么现在你什么事都不告诉我了 |
[30:57] | – I’m late. – For what? | -我要迟到了 -什么要迟到了 |
[31:00] | What are you late for? Shannon. What’s going on? | 你去哪要迟到了 香农 发生什么了 |
[31:12] | …police are still searching for the driver of a vehicle | 警方仍在寻找上周撞倒骑自行车的 |
[31:15] | that struck a bicyclist, Mr. Roberto Jarvis, last week. | 罗伯托·贾维斯先生的肇事司机 |
[31:20] | Mr. Jarvis… | 贾维斯先生 |
[31:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[31:39] | I came to talk. | 我来找你聊聊 |
[31:42] | I don’t know why they’re here. | 我不知道为什么他们在这 |
[31:45] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[31:46] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[31:47] | We’re looking for Ms. Shannon Hagel. | 我们在找香农·哈格尔女士 |
[31:55] | Shannon? | 香农 |
[31:57] | – What’s this about? – It’s a police matter. | -出了什么事吗 -这是警方调查 |
[33:06] | We love Shannon. Great girl. | 我们很喜欢香农 她是个好姑娘 |
[33:08] | – Thank you. – You did well. | -谢谢 -你教育得很好 |
[33:13] | Strange person. | 怪人 |
[33:32] | Good morning, Gaye. | 早上好盖伊 |
[33:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:36] | I hope you’re well. | 希望你过得还好 |
[33:38] | I hate Florida. It’s so chilly. | 我讨厌佛罗里达 太冷了 |
[33:44] | We’re not in Florida, Mom. We’re in New York. | 我们没在佛罗里达 妈妈 我们在纽约 |
[33:50] | You’re having a rough day. | 看来你今天过得不太顺 |
[34:15] | Going away somewhere? | 是要去哪旅行吗 |
[34:16] | No. No plans. | 不 没这个打算 |
[34:58] | Excuse me? Hi. Excuse me. | 你好 有什么事吗 |
[35:01] | What are they doing to the place? | 他们打算怎么处理这个地方 |
[35:04] | Abandoning it. | 要废弃了 |
[35:05] | Are you the engineer? | 你是工程师吗 |
[35:07] | No. My family owns the property. | 不 这地方是我家里人的 |
[35:10] | My grandfather built it. | 我祖父建的 |
[35:12] | My father managed it. | 我父亲负责管理 |
[35:14] | You’re selling it? | 你要卖掉吗 |
[35:16] | No, just leaving it the way it is. | 不 就保持原状 |
[35:19] | Can’t afford to fix it up. | 没钱修补了 |
[35:22] | – It’s not safe. – What is? | -这不安全 -有什么是安全的呢 |
[35:25] | Uh, here you go. | 给你戴上吧 |
[35:28] | I mean, it’ll mess up your hair, but… | 可能会弄乱你的发型 但是 |
[35:30] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意冒冒险 |
[35:35] | Such a shame. | 多可惜啊 |
[35:37] | Eh, I know. | 我知道 |
[35:41] | I grew up sneaking into theaters like this. | 我小时候经常偷偷溜进像这样的剧院 |
[35:54] | Oh, here… | 小心 |
[36:01] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[36:06] | Tonight’s screening will be of the 1945 classic… | 今晚将上演的是1945年的经典 |
[36:11] | Oh, hey watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[36:15] | I wanna buy it. | 我想买下这里 |
[36:18] | Forget it. I told you, it’s falling apart. | 别了吧 我和你说过了 这里要散架了 |
[36:22] | What do you say, darling? | 亲爱的 你觉得怎么样 |
[36:24] | “The Garden Theater.” | 花园大剧院 |
[36:26] | It’s not bad. | 不错 |
[36:28] | But it’s show business, you know? | 但这涉及到娱乐业 |
[36:31] | No, it’s an art center. | 不 它是个艺术中心 |
[36:34] | It’s a cinema, | 那是个影院 |
[36:35] | with a stage big enough for theatrical production. | 有足够大的舞台可以进行戏剧制作 |
[36:38] | It’s just not the kind of business I do. | 但这和我以前做过的生意不一样 |
[36:40] | Now, I’m not saying that we can’t move forward. | 我不是说我们的生意不能更进一步 |
[36:43] | But I don’t think that it should be a company thing. | 但我觉得不应该涉及到公司 |
[36:45] | I’ll talk it over with Godeep. | 我会和格迪普好好商量一下 |
[36:47] | Hon, no, it doesn’t have to be a company thing. | 亲爱的 不必涉及到公司 |
[36:49] | We can do it ourselves. | 我们可以自己干 |
[36:53] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得不太行 |
[36:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:58] | No, hey, listen. Babe, there’s a right way to do it. | 不 听着 宝贝 有个更好的办法 |
[37:02] | The company creates a foundation. | 公司创立了一个基金会 |
[37:05] | Right? A not-for-profit organization, | 一个非盈利组织 |
[37:07] | We get a board of directors, and then we take a tax credit. | 我们成立一个董事会 然后享受税收抵免 |
[37:10] | That’s the right way. | 这才是正确的路子 |
[37:11] | We can do that? | 我们可以这么做吗 |
[37:12] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[37:14] | If you want it so bad, of course. | 既然你这么想要它 当然可以 |
[37:18] | And we tear it down and build something beautiful. | 把它拆了 然后建个新的漂亮建筑 |
[37:20] | No. No, I want it exactly the way it is. | 不不 我就想要它原模原样 |
[37:22] | And I promised the owner that I’d preserve | 而且我向房主承诺了 |
[37:23] | the integrity of the building. | 会保存剧院的完整性 |
[37:25] | What? Why the hell did you do that? | 什么 你为什么要这么做 |
[37:27] | Because preservation is culture. | 因为保存下来的是文化 |
[37:31] | No, preservation is the opposite of progress. Literally. | 不 保存是进步的对立面 真的 |
[37:34] | Kids are growing up with tech | 现在的孩子被科技包围 |
[37:36] | and the attention span of ants. | 注意力跟蚂蚁一样分散 |
[37:38] | Ants are incredibly patient | 蚂蚁非常有耐心 |
[37:41] | and they have these storage mechanisms, | 而且它们还有一套储存机制 |
[37:43] | these elaborate mechanisms to find food. It’s true. | 通过这种精巧的机制来觅食 千真万确 |
[37:46] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我说的什么意思 |
[37:49] | You’re such a show-off. | 你太爱卖弄了 |
[37:52] | Kids have never seen Singin’ In The Rain, | 现在的孩子从来没看过《雨中曲》 |
[37:54] | they’ve never seen The Red Shoes. | 也没看过《红菱艳》 |
[38:00] | It could really be a legacy gift. | 剧院可以成为一份文化遗产的礼物 |
[38:03] | Not just for me, it could be for the town. | 不仅为了我 更为了整个小镇 |
[38:06] | For the kids. | 为了孩子们 |
[38:14] | You’re such a hothead. | 你太冲动了 |
[38:24] | You know I have a business meeting in the morning. | 我明天早上还有个商务会议要开 |
[38:26] | – No. – Yeah. | -不 -没办法 |
[38:31] | Okay. Night. | 好了 晚安 |
[38:40] | Is this a movie theater or a theater-theater? | 这是个电影剧院还是个戏剧剧院 |
[38:44] | Well, it’s both. It’s a cultural center. | 两者都有 它是个文化中心 |
[38:48] | We’ll have plays and movies in rep, | 我们可以定期上演戏剧 放映电影 |
[38:51] | and we’re going to have out-of-town productions, | 作品还可以去外地巡演 |
[38:54] | we could have guest lecturers. | 我们能邀请嘉宾来演讲 |
[38:56] | Uh, we could even have our own artistic residency someday. | 我们没准还能有自己的驻留艺术家 |
[39:00] | The space itself is really quite beautiful. | 这个地方真的非常美 |
[39:02] | It’s simple, it’s elegant, | 简约 优雅 |
[39:04] | it’s historical, completely paid for. | 又有历史价值 很有投资价值 |
[39:07] | You can really see the potential, | 你绝对能看到它的潜力 |
[39:10] | once we renovate, I mean. | 一旦我们翻修一下 |
[39:12] | But the, uh… The business model, moving forward, | 但是商业模式要想推进 |
[39:16] | is gonna have to show a lot more than just potential. | 需要展现的不只是潜力 |
[39:20] | I think it’s a beautiful thing that you’re doing, Mrs. Manning, | 我认为你在做的事很棒 曼宁女士 |
[39:23] | and I just want to say this is very exciting, | 我只想说 对所有董事会成员而言 |
[39:25] | uh, for all of us on the board | 这个项目很令人激动 |
[39:28] | and, um, I’m just honored to be here at the table. | 我很荣幸能参加这次会议 |
[39:34] | Thank you, once again. | 再次感谢 |
[39:42] | That was interesting. | 刚才很有趣 |
[39:44] | Well, if you’ve stayed behind to tell me | 如果你留下来只是想告诉我 |
[39:46] | that I’m in way over my head, don’t bother. | 我脑子进水了的话 不用麻烦了 |
[39:48] | I already know. | 我已经知道了 |
[39:49] | No. | 不是 |
[39:51] | That wasn’t what I wanted to talk about. | 我不是想和你聊这个 |
[39:54] | Oh, do you wanna go back inside? | 你想回里面聊吗 |
[39:57] | I had you all wrong, I thought it had something to do | 我认错你了 我还以为你是 |
[39:59] | with The Killer’s Devil Garden. | 《杀手的恶魔花园》里的那个 |
[40:03] | That was you… wasn’t it? | 那就是你 是不是 |
[40:08] | Uh, I’m a bit of… | 我有点算是个 |
[40:13] | a horror film fanatic, | 恐怖片狂热粉 |
[40:14] | it’s one of my many contradictions. | 这是我众多矛盾中的一点 |
[40:17] | You were… You were great. | 你演得 真的超棒 |
[40:22] | I can’t believe that anyone has seen those movies. | 我都不敢相信真的有人看过那些电影 |
[40:24] | They’re so bad. They’re still available? | 简直太烂了 现在还能看到吗 |
[40:27] | There’s a lot of great actors that started in horror. | 很多好演员都是从演恐怖片开始的 |
[40:30] | I was never a great actor, | 我从来都不是一个好演员 |
[40:31] | if you can call what I was doing “acting.” | 如果我所做的能被成为表演的话 |
[40:34] | You’re still a great actress. | 你现在依然是个好演员 |
[40:39] | I haven’t acted in forever. | 我都很久没演过戏了 |
[40:42] | I mean in your life. | 我指的是你在生活中 |
[40:45] | You’re a Brooklyn girl. | 你是个布鲁克林女孩 |
[40:48] | And you came from nothing, right? | 你白手起家 对吗 |
[40:51] | I’m sure that | 我敢肯定 |
[40:52] | you’re not the same person that you were 20 years ago? | 你也不会和你二十年前一模一样吧 |
[40:55] | Yes. I’m the same pathetic teenager. | 我还是那个可悲的小青年 |
[40:59] | I mean, I don’t spend my Saturday nights in my parents’ basement | 我说的不是周六晚上窝在父母地下室里 |
[41:02] | – watching B movies. – No? | -看小成本电影的那种可悲 -不是吗 |
[41:04] | No, but… | 不 但是 |
[41:08] | Basically… | 基本上 |
[41:13] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[41:16] | I’m a professor, for Christ sake. | 我可是个教授 天呐 |
[41:17] | I’m supposed to be good at this. | 我应该擅长这个的 |
[41:19] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别为难你自己 |
[41:21] | Uh, I’m flattered that you know me. | 你能认出我 我受宠若惊 |
[41:28] | I would like to be considered | 我希望我可以 |
[41:30] | for the Artistic Director position, | 得到艺术总监职位 |
[41:32] | don’t say anything. | 别嘲笑我 |
[41:33] | I know I haven’t made much of an impression. | 我知道我没留下什么好印象 |
[41:38] | I look forward to working together. | 我很期待我们的合作 |
[41:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:43] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:45] | I’ll just let myself out. | 不用送了 |
[42:14] | I can’t find my car keys. | 我找不到我的车钥匙了 |
[42:16] | What did you wear last night? | 你昨晚穿的哪件衣服 |
[42:18] | They’re not in my pocket. | 钥匙不在我口袋里 |
[42:23] | You hide them all the time. | 你们老是把钥匙藏起来 |
[42:24] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们才没有 |
[42:25] | You shut up, you creep. | 你闭嘴 你个讨厌鬼 |
[42:28] | Stop it. | 别闹 |
[42:30] | You’re just nervous about tonight. | 你只是对今晚感到紧张而已 |
[42:32] | It’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[42:33] | You don’t know shit. | 你屁都不懂 |
[42:34] | He said, “shit”! Can we say it too? | 他说了”屁” 我们也能说吗 |
[42:38] | I’ll help you find the key. | 我会帮你找钥匙 |
[42:40] | I’m not gonna get that award tonight. | 我今晚拿不到那个奖的 |
[42:42] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[42:43] | I can feel it. Everyone’s saying I am. | 我有预感 虽然每个人都说我能拿到 |
[42:46] | I’m not. I don’t believe it. | 我不能 我不相信 |
[42:47] | It doesn’t matter to me. | 对我来说不重要 |
[42:49] | Well, it matters to Dad. | 但是对爸爸来说重要 |
[42:51] | Dad will deal with whatever, and he loves you either way. | 你爸应付来 而且不管怎样他都爱你 |
[42:54] | That’s bullshit. | 那是放屁 |
[42:56] | He said “bullshit.” Can we say “bullshit” too? | 他说了”放屁” 我们也可以说”放屁”吗 |
[42:59] | No. | 不行 |
[43:04] | That’s the surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[43:07] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[43:10] | I thought you might wanna watch it. | 我琢磨着你会想看的 |
[43:14] | Tonight. | 今晚看 |
[43:17] | I have my son’s fundraiser at his school tonight. | 我今晚要参加我儿子学校的资金募集活动 |
[43:22] | Three affairs in 20 years, I don’t think that’s so bad. | 二十年间出轨三次 我觉得没那么糟 |
[43:27] | And you’re still with him. | 那你还和他在一起 |
[43:30] | What’s that about? | 为什么呢 |
[43:34] | When it comes to sex, I’m more like a man. | 说到性这方面 我更像个男人 |
[43:38] | I know the difference between love and pleasure. | 我清楚爱情和快感的区别 |
[43:44] | And, have you? Ever had one? | 那你呢 有过一段吗 |
[43:52] | Uh, affairs? Yes, yeah. | 艳遇吗 有过 |
[43:57] | I have one every day. | 我每天都有 |
[44:01] | – But I don’t act on them. – Why is that? | -但我不会更进一步 -那是为什么 |
[44:07] | It’s just, that’s the natural order of things. | 就是 自然规律 |
[44:11] | You like things the way they are. | 你喜欢一成不变 |
[44:15] | You like being rich. | 你享受富有 |
[44:18] | Being taken care of. | 享受被照顾 |
[44:20] | Being married to it all. | 享受婚姻带来的这些 |
[44:23] | Don’t wanna risk it. | 不想冒险 |
[44:26] | You let him be the powerful one… | 你让他掌控主权 |
[44:29] | with all his lies. | 即使他满嘴谎言 |
[44:38] | Wait, I hope… I hope he wins that fucking award. | 等等 我希望 希望他能得那个破奖 |
[44:41] | Wouldn’t that be great? | 那样岂不是好极了 |
[44:44] | By the way, Carr? | 还有件事 凯 |
[44:46] | Uh, something’s come up, | 我有点事要处理 |
[44:49] | I’ll be going to New York after the event. | 活动之后我要去趟纽约 |
[44:52] | I went down to the theater, I met with the artistic director. | 我去了剧院 和艺术总监见了一面 |
[44:56] | – Who? – The artistic director. | -谁 -艺术总监 |
[44:59] | Had a little bit of wine at lunch. | 午餐喝了点酒 |
[45:01] | Honestly, Carr… I’m just not sure it’s such a good idea. | 说实话 凯 我不确定这是个好主意 |
[45:06] | Oh, why? He’s a great guy. | 为什么呢 他人挺好的 |
[45:07] | He’s all business. | 是个公事公办的人 |
[45:09] | – Who? – The artistic director. | -谁 -那个艺术总监 |
[45:13] | No, I was talking about that theater. | 不 我在说那个剧院 |
[45:16] | So who’s this guy that you had drinks with? | 你之前是和哪个男的在喝酒呢 |
[45:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[45:23] | You said that the theater isn’t a good idea? | 你刚才是说运营剧院不是个好主意 |
[45:30] | Godeep says the restoration is going to have to wait, | 格迪普说修整工作得等一段时间了 |
[45:32] | so… | 所以 |
[45:35] | Well, for how long? Why didn’t he tell me? | 等多久 为什么他不告诉我 |
[45:38] | He’s on my board. | 他明明在我的董事会 |
[45:39] | Mmm-hmm, well, he’s my lawyer. | 他可是我的律师 |
[45:41] | But I’m running the foundation. | 可这基金会是我在运营 |
[45:43] | Okay. Can we talk about this later? | 我们迟点再谈这事吧 |
[45:45] | What are you doing to me, Quint? | 你这是想干嘛 昆特 |
[45:46] | What am I doing to you? | 我能对你做什么 |
[45:48] | You’re selling it, aren’t you? | 你要卖掉它 是吧 |
[45:49] | I didn’t say that. | 我没有说啊 |
[45:50] | No, you don’t have to. | 你根本不需要开口 |
[45:51] | You’re hiding behind Godeep. | 你瞒着格迪普这事 |
[45:52] | You’re putting it on the market. | 你要把剧院放市场上卖了 |
[46:04] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[46:08] | It’s a bad time for the fund. | 现在不是创建基金会的好时机 |
[46:10] | The PnL is taking big hits. | 我们的运营利润受到了很大冲击 |
[46:11] | I’m going to have to lay off some staff, and… | 我不得不裁掉一些员工 |
[46:13] | I can’t guarantee to my investors | 我也不能和我的投资者们保证 |
[46:15] | that they won’t lose everything, | 他们不会赔得分文不剩 |
[46:17] | so extraneous projects have to go. | 所以无关的项目必须得停止 |
[46:19] | The land is worth more than we paid for. | 这块地的价值比我们买的要高 |
[46:21] | More than we knew. | 高于我们的预估 |
[46:22] | We have to get liquid and fast. | 我们目前迫切需要流动资金 |
[46:24] | So, yes, I will take a decent offer, | 对 我会以合适的价格卖出 |
[46:27] | no matter what it is. | 不管能卖 |
[46:28] | You’re such an unbelievable asshole. | 你真是个不可理喻的混蛋 |
[46:29] | We’ll find something else for you to do. I’m sorry, | 我们会给你找点其它事情做 抱歉 |
[46:31] | but we need the cash. | 但我们真的需要现金 |
[46:31] | The company needs the cash. It’s tricky. | 整个公司都缺钱 这事情很棘手 |
[46:33] | You’re a fucking selfish asshole. | 你他妈的就是个自私的傻逼 |
[46:36] | Why don’t you put the street girl | 我劝你文雅一点 |
[46:37] | back in the wine bottle, okay? | 收起你那街头混混的痞气 好吗 |
[46:38] | I said I was sorry. | 我都说了对不起了 |
[46:39] | We all have to make sacrifices. | 我们都得牺牲点什么 |
[46:41] | Fucking ass of a fucking ass of a fucking asshole. | 你这臭鸡巴就是二逼里面最烂的屌 |
[46:43] | You know what, you do your thing. | 这样吧 你爱做什么做什么 |
[46:45] | And thank you for being such an | 还有再一次谢谢你 |
[46:47] | understanding and supportive wife. Again. | 做一个那么善解人意的妻子 |
[46:50] | Better start looking for your next wife. | 那你最好开始找下一任吧 |
[46:52] | Oh, I’m on it. | 我正在找 |
[47:11] | Mom, what the fuck? | 妈 你他妈什么情况 |
[47:13] | Don’t, do you hear me? | 别这种口气 听到了吗 |
[47:21] | I’ll be back by lunch tomorrow. | 我明天午餐前回来 |
[47:24] | We can talk then, all right? I promise. | 我们到时再好好谈谈 好吗 我保证 |
[47:27] | And you, Carrie, when’s the grand opening? | 凯莉 正式开业是什么时候 |
[47:30] | Not for a while. | 最近是不太可能了 |
[47:33] | Renovations are slow. | 重新装修的进度太慢 |
[47:34] | Will it be run like a French cinematheque, | 你是打算做成法国电影中心的形式 |
[47:36] | or a legit theater? | 还是传统的影院 |
[47:38] | Not sure. | 还不清楚 |
[47:44] | Do you need help, ma’am? | 需要帮助吗女士 |
[47:47] | Can you get that door? | 能帮我们开一下门吗 |
[47:51] | Excuse me, can you drive my car back, please? | 不好意思 你能把我车开回去吗 |
[47:53] | – Yeah, okay. – I’m gonna take Ronnie’s | -好 -我去开罗妮的车 |
[47:56] | Don’t leave her alone. | 别让她一个人待着 |
[47:57] | – Okay, okay. – Don’t worry about it. | -好的 -别担心 |
[47:58] | Thanks, everyone, she’s gonna be fine. | 谢谢大家 她不会有事的 |
[48:03] | I told you not to invite them. | 我告诉过你别邀请他们 |
[48:04] | – My God. – Once again, without further ado… | -我的天 -好了 直奔主题 |
[48:10] | The winner of the distinguished Hilton Award | 此次希尔顿学术卓越奖 |
[48:13] | for Academic Excellence and Character is… | 的获奖得主是 |
[48:17] | Brendon Green. | 布伦顿·格林 |
[48:32] | Yeah. | 真棒 |
[48:45] | Clearly, I’m not the only one who deserves this. | 显然 还有很多同学也应获此殊荣 |
[48:50] | But I’ll take it. | 但我欣然接受 |
[49:03] | All right… | 好了 |
[49:25] | You wanna fuck? | 你想干一炮吗 |
[49:28] | – Here? Yeah. – Yes. | -在这吗 好啊 -那好 |
[49:31] | The kids are asleep, and Jamie’s out at a party, and… | 孩子们都睡了 杰米也在派对上 |
[49:36] | Quint is hopefully getting | 昆特还他妈可能在 |
[49:39] | in a fucking car crash on the Taconic. | 塔康尼克大道上出了车祸吧 |
[49:42] | It’s a perfect time. | 现在就是完美时机 |
[50:06] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[50:15] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -好着呢 |
[50:20] | – No… – You’re drunk, let me… | -不要 -你醉了 我帮你 |
[50:21] | – I’m fine. Okay, – how much did you drink? | -我没事 -你到底喝了多少 |
[50:24] | I want to talk to Dad. | 我想和爸爸说说话 |
[50:26] | – He’s in the city. – I’m not his bitch. | -他在市里面 -我不是他的走狗 |
[50:30] | Okay, look, let’s go inside. | 好 听着 我们进屋吧 |
[50:33] | Dad’s gonna hate me. | 爸爸会讨厌我的 |
[50:36] | Wait, have you moved the car? | 你把车开回来了吗 |
[50:37] | I think, um… I think I don’t like girls. | 我觉得 我觉得我不喜欢女孩子 |
[50:42] | There are much nicer girls than Shannon. | 世上比香农好的女孩子多了去了 |
[50:45] | No, I mean, I think I like boys. | 不是 我意思是我喜欢男的 |
[50:50] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[50:58] | You sleep it off. | 睡一觉就好了 |
[51:00] | I can’t sleep off being gay. | 睡一觉也不能改变我的性取向 |
[51:04] | Sleep off the drink, and the rest… | 先睡一觉等酒醒了 然后 |
[51:07] | The rest, you know… | 然后你知道的 |
[51:10] | We love you no matter what. | 不管怎样 我们都爱你 |
[51:12] | Dad does not. | 爸爸不会 |
[51:16] | We’ll teach him. | 那我们就教他 |
[51:38] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[51:39] | What happened in New York? | 你在纽约干什么了 |
[51:41] | You look terrible. | 你看起来糟糕透了 |
[51:51] | So everyone’s downstairs in the office | 所有在楼下办公室的人 |
[51:52] | trying to figure things out, | 都在商讨解决事情的办法 |
[51:53] | but it looks we’re going to have to | 看起来我们得卖掉一些资产 |
[51:54] | sell some assets to stay in the game. | 来保持公司的运营了 |
[52:01] | What kind of assets? | 什么样的资产 |
[52:05] | Don’t worry about it. | 你不需要担心 |
[52:08] | I’m not gonna stop spoiling you. | 我还是一样会宠爱你的 |
[52:33] | The eyewitness account identifies the vehicle | 据目击者描述肇事车为 |
[52:35] | as a silver or gray SUV. | 一辆银色或灰色的SUV |
[52:37] | The search for that motorist is ongoing. | 目前正全面搜索 |
[52:40] | Police Chief Harris will be scheduling a press conference | 哈里斯警长将在明天下午 |
[52:42] | for tomorrow afternoon. | 安排一个记者招待会 |
[52:51] | Thanks. I’m sorry to be such a royal pain. | 谢了 抱歉给你添麻烦了 |
[52:54] | Hold on, I’ll call you back. | 稍等 我迟点再打给你 |
[52:57] | Did you drive drunk last night? | 你昨晚是不是酒驾了 |
[53:00] | It’s none of your business. | 这不关你事 |
[53:01] | Your funeral is my business. | 你的葬礼就是我的事了 |
[53:03] | Shannon drove me in her car. | 香农开她的车接我回来的 |
[53:05] | So, how did your car get here? | 那你自己的车怎么回来的 |
[53:07] | Someone drove it back from the party. | 有人帮我把车从派对开回来了 |
[53:10] | Who? | 谁 |
[53:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:13] | Which party was it? | 哪里的派对 |
[53:14] | The last one at Tim’s. The usual. | 最后一个派对在蒂姆家 和往常一样 |
[53:19] | Maybe the Jeep drove itself. | 也许那吉普自己开回来的呢 |
[53:21] | I don’t think the Jeep drove itself. | 我才不认为它能自己开回来 |
[53:26] | – I saw. – What? | -我看见了 -看见什么 |
[53:28] | I saw, you were making out with some doofus. | 我看到你和某个傻蛋在亲热 |
[53:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[53:34] | Why are you fucking somebody else? | 你为什么要和别人上床 |
[53:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[53:37] | you were really drunk. | 你昨天特别醉 |
[53:38] | You were really slutty. | 你昨天还特别骚呢 |
[53:45] | We have a witness, | 我们有目击者看到了 |
[53:47] | who saw a Jeep similar to yours. | 一辆类似于你家车的吉普 |
[53:49] | We have the scratch on the front of your car. | 还在你们的车头找到了划痕 |
[53:52] | Now, we’re not saying any of this is conclusive. | 现在 我们不是在下结论 |
[53:56] | Lord knows people see all kinds of things | 因为谁能在那么黑的地方 |
[53:57] | in the dark, but… | 看得清东西呢 但 |
[53:59] | We’re also not ready to just say it’s a coincidence. | 我们也不能认为这是个巧合 |
[54:05] | Jamie, you do understand that all this is very serious, | 杰米 你知道这事情很严重 |
[54:07] | right? | 对吧 |
[54:08] | That a man may lose his life? | 那个被撞的人有可能会死 |
[54:09] | Jamie will cooperate fully and completely | 杰米会全力积极配合 |
[54:11] | with the investigation. | 你们的调查 |
[54:12] | – I did not drive the car. – Who did? | -那辆车不是我开的 -那是谁 |
[54:15] | Quint, they’re asking the questions, not you. | 昆特 他们来问问题 不用你来问 |
[54:19] | I gave the key to someone. | 我把车钥匙给了某人 |
[54:22] | I don’t remember who. | 但我不记得是谁了 |
[54:24] | It was at Tim Casey’s party. | 当时是在蒂姆·凯西家举办的派对 |
[54:27] | Well, was it Tim you gave the keys to, | 你车钥匙给的是蒂姆吗 |
[54:29] | or somebody at his party? | 还是说派对上的某一个人 |
[54:31] | That’s, like, all that I remember. | 我就记得这些了 |
[54:50] | Mmm, shall we? | 好了 我们走吧 |
[54:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:56] | This is like the easiest breakup in the history of breakups. | 这简直就是史上最容易的一次分手 |
[55:05] | Yeah, we’re still friends. | 是啊 我们还是朋友 |
[55:07] | And, anyway, you’re so gay. | 不管怎样 你散发着同性恋的气息 |
[55:13] | My mom will be bummed when she finds out. | 我妈要是知道了肯定会不开心的 |
[55:15] | She doesn’t even know me. | 她根本不认识我 |
[55:17] | No… No, that girls think I’m gay. | 不 我是说女孩子都觉得我是同性恋的事 |
[55:20] | Because you are. | 因为你是啊 |
[55:21] | I’m not. I just don’t think about it that much. | 我不是 我只是不去想这问题 |
[55:24] | Trust me. You are. | 相信我 你是 |
[55:27] | Labels are stupid anyway. | 给人贴标签本来就很蠢 |
[55:29] | I’m… fluid. | 我就像个流体 |
[55:32] | I’m everything, okay? | 我一切都有可能 好吗 |
[55:33] | I’m LGBTQIA blender. | 我就是LGBTQIA结合体 |
[55:36] | What is “IA”? | 什么是”IA” |
[55:38] | Intersex and asexual, I think. | 两性和无性 我觉得 |
[55:41] | You “think”? | 你”觉得” |
[55:43] | If you know that, you are it. | 如果你知道这事的话 那你就是了 |
[55:53] | She asked not to be disturbed. | 她说不想被打扰 |
[55:56] | Just five minutes. | 就5分钟 |
[55:58] | I’m next, anyway, so… | 反正我也是下一个 |
[56:04] | Is this your first time seeing Ronnie? | 你是第一次见罗妮吗 |
[56:08] | I’ve seen her every day for the past five years. | 我在过去的5年里每天都在见她 |
[56:13] | You must be really fucked up. | 那你的精神问题很操蛋啊 |
[56:17] | I am extraordinarily fucked up. | 我就是非常的操蛋 |
[56:21] | You can’t be that fucked up. | 你不可能那么操蛋 |
[56:23] | I’ve never seen you before. | 我都没见过你 |
[56:27] | I see her off-site. Like, way off-site. | 我不是在这里见的她 远得很 |
[56:31] | I’m either in a straitjacket or in an institution. | 我要么是穿着紧身衣 要么在病院里 |
[56:37] | She’s a mental patient herself, you know. | 她其实自己也是个精神病人 |
[56:38] | She’s, um, not even a real shrink, no license. | 她是个连执照都没有的假心理医生 |
[56:43] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[56:48] | You’re not, um… You’re not buying it? | 你不 你不信我 |
[56:51] | – No. – What gave me away? | -是的 -是什么让我露出马脚了 |
[56:53] | Hmm, all of it. | 所有一切 |
[57:00] | She’s, um… | 她是 |
[57:02] | I do see her every day though. | 但我的确每天都见她 |
[57:03] | She’s my evil stepmother. | 她是我的邪恶后妈 |
[57:10] | Can I see your drawings? | 我能看看你的画吗 |
[57:14] | Okay. | 久等了 |
[57:16] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[57:18] | I’m locked out, Dad’s not picking up his phone. | 我没带家钥匙 爸爸也不接电话 |
[57:21] | Okay, um, I’ll give you my key. | 那好 我把我的给你 |
[57:24] | Come on in, Ian. | 进来吧 伊恩 |
[57:33] | Thank you so much for waiting. | 感谢你等了那么久 |
[57:49] | Do you two know each other? | 你们俩认识吗 |
[57:51] | Uh, no. He’s famous, though. | 不认识 但他挺出名的 |
[57:53] | He used to deal drugs outside the Art Institute. | 他之前在艺术学院周围卖毒品 |
[57:55] | He wasn’t dealing. | 他没有卖 |
[57:56] | They just found something in his home. | 只是在他家里找到了些东西 |
[57:58] | Yeah. A ton of “something.” | 对啊 一大堆的”东西” |
[58:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:04] | Let me tell you a secret? | 我告诉你个秘密吧 |
[58:05] | Um, I’d rather that you didn’t. | 我更宁愿你别说 |
[58:09] | Please, I need to tell someone. | 求你了 我得和人分享一下 |
[58:10] | Oh, what, are you knocked up or something? | 你是怀孕了还是什么 |
[58:12] | – Yes. – Oh, my God. | -是啊 -我的天 |
[58:14] | Yes, but, please, don’t tell your dad. | 是的 但请别告诉你爸爸 |
[58:17] | I wanna tell him first, okay? I gotta go. | 我想第一个告诉他 好吗 我得走了 |
[58:29] | Come on, Dad. Pick up. | 快接电话吧 老爸 |
[58:59] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[59:00] | Hey, my party, my house, my rules. | 我的派对 我的家 我说了算 |
[59:04] | – You’re being a dick, bro. – What? | -你真是个混蛋 兄弟 -什么 |
[59:21] | You’re a disappointment. | 你看起来真让人失望 |
[59:24] | Why am I a disappointment to you? | 我怎么让你失望了 |
[59:26] | You’re disappointing because you’re here. | 我说你很让人失望 因为你来这里了 |
[59:31] | How do you know Tim and his stupid parties? | 你怎么认识蒂姆还有他这个傻逼派对的 |
[59:33] | I don’t know Tim, or his stupid parties. | 我不认识他 还有他的傻逼派对 |
[59:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[59:38] | So you’re here to see me? | 那你是来这找我的吗 |
[59:40] | Nah, I came here with a friend. | 不 我和一个朋友来的 |
[59:44] | He said he’d be back in a minute like, | 他3小时之前就和我说 |
[59:45] | three hours ago. | 他很快就回来 |
[59:47] | So… | 所以 |
[59:54] | Do you get along at all with your parents? | 你和你父母处得好吗 |
[1:00:02] | I don’t really like talking about my family. | 我不怎么聊我家的事 |
[1:00:05] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:00:07] | Well… | 因为呢 |
[1:00:10] | Then we got to talk about dead mothers, and absent fathers, | 都是些去世的母亲啊 缺位的父亲呀 |
[1:00:14] | and needles and… Just shit. | 还有嗑药之类的破事 |
[1:00:23] | So then, what do you want to talk about? | 那你想聊点什么 |
[1:00:25] | Something more cheerful? | 愉快的事吗 |
[1:00:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:00:31] | You know a lot about war? | 你了解战争吗 |
[1:00:34] | Disease, sex, famine. | 比如疾病 性 和饥荒 |
[1:00:39] | That kind of stuff? | 之类的东西吗 |
[1:00:40] | Well, I lost my mom when I was a kid. | 好吧 我小时候就没了妈妈 |
[1:00:47] | Dead mothers. They’re always there. | 去世的母亲 总绕不开这些 |
[1:00:49] | My mom’s not dead. She’s just lost. | 我妈没死 她只是不见了 |
[1:00:51] | Like, literally, lost. | 字面意思 不见了 |
[1:00:55] | She left with this hippie freak named Jim Purdy. | 她跟一个叫吉姆·珀迪的嬉皮士怪人跑了 |
[1:01:01] | “Purdy”. | “珀迪” |
[1:01:05] | He didn’t like kids. | 那人不喜欢小孩 |
[1:01:08] | So, now my mom lives in Oregon. | 所以呢 我妈现在住俄勒冈州 |
[1:01:11] | And my dad never forgave her for not fighting for custody. | 我爸永远都不会原谅她放弃监护权 |
[1:01:21] | Well, it’s a good thing your dad found Ronnie. | 这么说 幸好你爸又找了罗妮 |
[1:01:24] | You know what? Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[1:01:27] | Maybe we shouldn’t talk about family. | 我们真不该聊家里的事 |
[1:01:29] | You don’t like Ronnie? | 你不喜欢罗妮吗 |
[1:01:31] | I don’t like anyone over the age of 25. | 我不喜欢25岁以上的人 |
[1:01:39] | Ronnie forced my dad to make me go see this therapist… | 罗妮逼我爸带我去看心理医生 |
[1:01:43] | who made me see this psychiatrist, | 心理医生又让我去找精神病医生 |
[1:01:45] | put me on these meds that I was on for like two years, and… | 我吃了差不多两年的药 之后 |
[1:01:50] | I actually threatened to drop out of high school | 我威胁他 如果再送我去看那些疯子 |
[1:01:52] | if he didn’t let me stop seeing those mental fuckers. | 我就从高中退学 |
[1:01:55] | Sounds more like daddy issues | 我听着不是你和罗妮有矛盾 |
[1:01:56] | than Ronnie issues to me. | 更像是你和你爸间的问题 |
[1:01:57] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[1:02:01] | Is she a good therapist? | 她是个好医师吗 |
[1:02:04] | I wouldn’t know. She’s my first. | 我也不知道 我没找过别的医师 |
[1:02:07] | And I have to see her. I mean, | 而且我必须接受她的治疗 |
[1:02:09] | it’s court order after I was busted. | 这是我被捕后法庭下的命令 |
[1:02:15] | I don’t always listen to her. | 我也不是总听她的 |
[1:02:17] | I have a way of tuning her out. | 我有法子屏蔽她的声音 |
[1:02:19] | Usually I just think about fucking her. | 通常是幻想和她上床 |
[1:02:21] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:02:27] | Is that too much information? | 我是不是说太多了 |
[1:02:30] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[1:02:35] | Did… | 那你 |
[1:02:37] | Did you serve time? | 你坐过牢吗 |
[1:02:40] | I served time. | 坐过 |
[1:02:45] | Do you wanna see my faded jail ass tattoos? | 想看看我快褪光了的监狱纹身吗 |
[1:02:47] | Do you have any? | 你有吗 |
[1:02:51] | I was in jail one night. | 我就在监狱里待了一天 |
[1:02:54] | I read a book. It was a fun fucking night. | 我读了本书 那是个有趣的夜晚 |
[1:03:01] | Don’t look so heartbroken. | 别那么悲伤 |
[1:03:04] | I’m desperate to get a tattoo of the third eye. | 我特别想纹个第三只眼 |
[1:03:07] | On your forehead? | 在额头上吗 |
[1:03:08] | No. On my ankle. | 不 脚踝上 |
[1:03:13] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[1:03:14] | So you can see where you’re going at ground level. | 这样你就能以地面的视角看东西了 |
[1:03:18] | It’s… | 这 |
[1:03:19] | No, it’s actually cool. | 不 这还挺酷的 |
[1:03:32] | What’d you do that for? | 你这是干什么 |
[1:03:37] | My reputation. | 为了我的名声 |
[1:03:42] | Look, you should know, I’m never gonna love you or anything. | 你该知道 我不可能爱上你的 |
[1:03:47] | Like, I’m never gonna… | 就像是 我永远不会 |
[1:03:49] | say things like, “I love you”, or… | 说”我爱你”之类 |
[1:03:53] | any of that bourgeois bullshit. | 小资情调的肉麻话 |
[1:03:55] | I’m just… | 我就是 |
[1:03:58] | I will never love you or anyone. | 我永远不会爱你或任何人 |
[1:04:04] | Cool. | 很好 |
[1:04:41] | – Ian. – Hey. | -伊恩 -来啦 |
[1:04:44] | One second. | 马上 |
[1:04:53] | Hey. | 我来了 |
[1:04:54] | – I still got an hour left. – I’ll wait. | -我还得一小时才能走 -我等你 |
[1:05:22] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:05:51] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:05:53] | I’m Shannon, Ian’s… | 我是香农 我是伊恩的 |
[1:06:01] | Ian’s not back yet. | 伊恩还没回来 |
[1:06:04] | I’m David, Ian’s uncle. | 我是大卫 伊恩的舅舅 |
[1:06:11] | Yeah, I’ve been looking into all kinds of beers lately, | 我最近一直在研究各式各样的啤酒 |
[1:06:14] | you know, to better educate myself. | 以扩充知识面 |
[1:06:16] | Blows my mind how many different kinds there are. | 我真是大吃一惊 竟然有这么多种啤酒 |
[1:06:19] | Why do you need a better beer education? | 你了解这么多啤酒的知识干什么 |
[1:06:23] | Ian didn’t tell you? | 伊恩没告诉你吗 |
[1:06:25] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[1:06:29] | I got this old friend, Tib, | 我有个老朋友 蒂博 |
[1:06:32] | and he’s telling about me about this pub in North Carolina, | 他和我说北卡罗来纳州有家酒吧 |
[1:06:34] | The Cove, and Tib wants to buy it. | 名叫”海湾酒吧” 蒂博想把它买下来 |
[1:06:37] | Except Tib’s got less than an illustrious past, | 可蒂博的过去不怎么辉煌 |
[1:06:39] | – if you know what I’m meaning. – Okay. | -你懂我意思吧 -懂 |
[1:06:41] | He can’t get a loan. | 他贷不到款 |
[1:06:43] | So I go down to see it and I gotta tell you… | 于是我就南下去看了看 我得承认 |
[1:06:47] | I fell in love with the place. | 我一下爱上了那地方 |
[1:06:48] | You know, the people, the town… | 那儿的人 那个镇子 |
[1:06:50] | I got a little money stashed away | 我有些存款 |
[1:06:52] | and Ian’s got some from his mother’s life insurance. | 伊恩从他母亲的人寿保险里再拿一些 |
[1:06:56] | So, as soon as he clears 18 | 等他18岁刑期一满 |
[1:06:57] | and we’re done with the paperwork, | 我们办好手续 |
[1:06:59] | you know, probation and such, | 就是缓刑什么的 |
[1:07:01] | we’re going down there. | 我们就南下 |
[1:07:04] | It’s right on the beach too. | 那酒吧也在海边 |
[1:07:05] | That’s why they call it “The Cove”. | 因此得名”海湾酒吧” |
[1:07:09] | You should come visit us. | 你可以来找我们玩 |
[1:07:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:14] | You guys don’t talk much when you’re together, huh? | 你们在一起时不怎么聊天 是吗 |
[1:07:20] | We talk a lot. | 我们聊得可多了 |
[1:07:23] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[1:07:27] | Everything. | 什么都聊 |
[1:07:32] | He’s not what he seems, you know. | 他并不是看上去的那样 |
[1:07:34] | What, a drug dealer? | 什么样 一个小毒贩子吗 |
[1:07:37] | He made a mistake. | 他只是犯了个错 |
[1:07:39] | A 16-ounce mistake. | 重达一斤的错 |
[1:07:42] | Thing I don’t understand is | 我不明白的是 |
[1:07:44] | how he got all that hash into his house by himself. | 他一个人怎么把那些东西弄到家里来的 |
[1:07:51] | He gets around. | 他总有办法 |
[1:07:59] | It’s lucky there are no mandatory sentencing laws | 幸好我们州没有针对未成年罪犯的 |
[1:08:01] | for underage offenders in the state. | 强制性量刑法律 |
[1:08:06] | Well, I gotta head out. | 好了 我得走了 |
[1:08:35] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[1:08:37] | They’re beautiful. | 这些画真好看 |
[1:08:39] | Stop. Those are private. | 不许看了 这是我隐私 |
[1:08:43] | They’re also really fucked up. | 它们也很凌乱 |
[1:08:45] | Yeah, they’re just violent fantasies, they’re… | 是的 不过是些疯狂的幻想 它们 |
[1:08:49] | Not real. | 不是真的 |
[1:09:01] | Your uncle’s a creep. | 你舅舅是个讨厌鬼 |
[1:09:09] | Did you finally run away from home? | 你还是离家出走了吗 |
[1:09:12] | I can’t harbor a fugitive. | 我可不能窝藏逃犯 |
[1:09:16] | No, I just… I wanted to see you | 没有 我只是 去那可笑的晚宴前 |
[1:09:19] | before the stupid gala. | 我想先来见见你 |
[1:09:26] | What? | 什么了 |
[1:09:27] | Why didn’t you tell me about The Cove? | 你为什么没告诉我海湾酒吧的事 |
[1:09:34] | I thought I did. | 我以为我说了 |
[1:09:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:09:39] | You’re gonna leave me for a bar? | 你为了开个酒吧就要离开我吗 |
[1:09:41] | Wait. Relax for a second. | 等等 别激动 |
[1:09:42] | I don’t even know if The Cove is gonna happen. | 海湾酒吧能不能开起来我都不确定 |
[1:09:45] | David’s been talking about The Cove | 大卫一直在说海湾酒吧 |
[1:09:46] | for, like, a year. So… | 说了得有一年了 所以说 |
[1:09:49] | It’s got nothing to do with us. | 这跟咱们没关系 |
[1:09:54] | If you betray me, I’ll kill you. | 你要是背叛我 我就杀了你 |
[1:09:57] | Are you proposing to me? | 你是在向我求婚吗 |
[1:10:00] | And if you leave me, I’ll have to kill myself. | 如果你离开我 我就自杀 |
[1:10:04] | Let’s not say that, all right? | 别这么说 好吗 |
[1:10:07] | You’re the one going to college. | 你是要上大学的人 |
[1:10:10] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:10:13] | Maybe I’ll have to just kill us both. | 也许我得把咱俩都杀了 |
[1:10:20] | You’re so, so beautifully strange. | 你是如此 如此美丽而奇怪 |
[1:10:27] | I have to change. | 我得换衣服[改变]了 |
[1:10:29] | No, don’t change. | 不 你别改 |
[1:10:31] | Don’t change, I like the way you are. | 不要改变 我喜欢你现在的样子 |
[1:10:33] | For the gala. | 我要换衣服赴宴 |
[1:10:41] | So you came to my house to use it as a dressing room? | 所以你把我家当成更衣室了吗 |
[1:10:44] | Yeah. Is that not okay? | 没错 不行吗 |
[1:10:50] | No, it’s okay. | 行 当然行 |
[1:10:57] | Hey, I don’t think you should go to the gala. | 我觉得你还是别去晚宴了 |
[1:11:04] | I could come back later. | 我可以晚点再来 |
[1:11:11] | I don’t think you should go to North Carolina. | 我觉得你还是别去北卡罗来纳了 |
[1:11:16] | – Okay. – Okay. | -行 -好 |
[1:11:27] | I might have to go to the gala at some point. | 我可能得动身去宴会了 |
[1:11:29] | I may have to go to North Carolina at some point. | 我可能也得动身去北卡罗莱纳了 |
[1:11:40] | Honestly… | 说真的 |
[1:11:44] | You’re the prettiest star. | 你就是最美的那颗星 |
[1:11:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:11:53] | I don’t love you. | 我不爱你 |
[1:11:58] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[1:12:01] | I don’t love you. | 我不爱你 |
[1:12:03] | And again. | 再说一遍 |
[1:12:06] | No. You’re a masochist. | 不说了 你可真是个抖M[受虐狂] |
[1:12:07] | I’m not gonna give you that satisfaction. | 我才不要满足你 |
[1:12:16] | I… | 我 |
[1:12:17] | I don’t love you. | 我不爱你 |
[1:12:28] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:12:30] | – What did I miss? – Death by classical music. | -我错过了什么 -古典音乐的死亡 |
[1:12:33] | How’s your new boyfriend? | 你的新男友怎么样 |
[1:12:36] | Creamy. | 浓情蜜意 |
[1:12:40] | Clearly, I’m not the only one who deserves this. | 显然 还有很多同学也应获此殊荣 |
[1:12:44] | But I’ll take it. | 但我欣然接受 |
[1:12:48] | What is that? Is that a Borolo? Is that a Borolo? | 这是什么 是巴罗洛酒吗 是巴罗洛吗 |
[1:12:51] | – Sorry. – I’m asking… | -抱歉 -我要问问 |
[1:12:54] | Hey, don’t be an asshole. | 别犯浑了 |
[1:12:57] | Give me the bottle. Give me the bottle. | 把瓶子给我 瓶子给我 |
[1:13:02] | He’s the asshole, okay? | 他才在 好吧 |
[1:13:03] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[1:13:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:13:16] | – Answer it. – I’m turning it off. | -接吧 -我要关了 |
[1:13:19] | Okay, no… | 别 |
[1:13:23] | Shannon’s phone, how may I direct your call? | 香农的手机 请问找她什么事 |
[1:13:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:13:32] | – All right, is he passed out? – Give that to me. | -好的 他是晕过去了吗 -把手机给我 |
[1:13:35] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[1:13:36] | Jamie? Tim, what’s going on? | 杰米吗 蒂姆 怎么了 |
[1:13:41] | Do you know where Jamie is? Okay. | 你知道杰米在哪儿吗 好吧 |
[1:13:44] | Hey, asshole. Yeah, thanks, you’re a great friend. | 哥们儿 多谢了 够意思 |
[1:13:47] | Fuck you, he’s not my problem. | 算了吧 他又不是我的麻烦 |
[1:13:50] | I don’t even know why he showed up. | 我都不知道他干嘛来的 |
[1:13:51] | He puked his guts out all over my mom’s purse and rug. | 他吐到我妈的钱包还有地毯上 到处都是 |
[1:13:54] | I had it with that fag. | 我真受够了那基佬 |
[1:13:58] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[1:14:01] | Jamie. Can you hear me? | 杰米 听得到我说话吗 |
[1:14:05] | – Hi. – I wanna go home. | -我来了 -我想回家 |
[1:14:07] | Yeah, I’m gonna take you home. | 对 我送你回家 |
[1:14:08] | I don’t need you, I can drive. | 我不用你送 我自己能开 |
[1:14:11] | Which one do you wanna drive? | 你想开哪一辆 |
[1:14:13] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:14:17] | It’s your mission. We gotta get both cars back to the house. | 你身负重任 咱们得把两辆车都弄回去 |
[1:14:20] | Why? You can just get his car tomorrow. | 为什么 你可以明天再把他的车开走啊 |
[1:14:23] | You don’t know his parents. | 你不了解他父母 |
[1:14:24] | If they find out he was too drunk to drive, | 他们要是知道他醉到不能开车 |
[1:14:25] | they’ll do something mean. | 他们会找他麻烦的 |
[1:14:26] | Like what? Write him out of the will? | 什么麻烦 剥夺他的继承权吗 |
[1:14:34] | Calling to tell me how much you like the Wrangler? | 你打电话是想说你多喜欢这辆牧马人吗 |
[1:14:37] | You’re driving really slow. | 你开得太慢了 |
[1:14:40] | You know what? It’s actually really dark | 天太黑了 |
[1:14:42] | and I’m a little nervous, | 我还有点紧张 |
[1:14:42] | I don’t think we should be on the phone. | 我觉得咱们先别打电话了 |
[1:14:49] | Slow down, macho man. Shit. Ian. | 慢点儿 猛男 靠 伊恩 |
[1:14:53] | Fuck, are you still there? | 操 你还在吗 |
[1:14:54] | – Ian. Fuck. Why are you doing this to me? – Shit. | -伊恩 靠 你怎么能这样 -该死 |
[1:14:57] | – Hi. – What is going on? | -你醒了啊 -现在是怎么回事 |
[1:15:00] | You passed out at Tim’s, and then you called me. | 你在蒂姆家喝晕了 就打了个电话给我 |
[1:15:03] | Shit. Shit, I smell like puke. | 妈的 靠 我闻起来像呕吐物一样 |
[1:15:07] | Yes, you do smell like puke. | 确实 你一股子呕吐物的味道 |
[1:15:10] | I’m glad I lost my stupid award. | 我没获奖 真是开心 |
[1:15:13] | I know they all hate me at school. | 我就知道学校里没人喜欢我 |
[1:15:15] | I never even wanted to go there. | 我本来也没想去 |
[1:15:17] | They don’t hate you at school. We’ve been there for 12 years. | 他们不讨厌你啊 我们都上了12年学了 |
[1:15:20] | Would you please sit in your seat? | 你能好好坐着吗 |
[1:15:21] | I think my dad’s fucking his secretary. | 我觉得我爸和他的秘书搞上了 |
[1:15:26] | – All right, don’t look so sad. – Fuck you. | -好啦 别哭丧着脸了 -你滚啦 |
[1:15:28] | – You just need a little rest. – Fuck you, I’m not even drunk. | -你只要休息一下就好了 -滚啦 我没醉 |
[1:16:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:16:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:16:15] | Jesus, look. Something happened. | 天呐 你看 好像出事了 |
[1:16:17] | – Keep driving. – I can’t even see anything. | -别停车 -我还没看清楚呢 |
[1:16:19] | Shannon, keep driving. | 香农 继续开 |
[1:16:22] | – No, hold on… – Just keep driving the fucking car. | -不 等等 -妈的 继续开就对了 |
[1:16:24] | He got knocked off the road. | 他被撞晕在马路上了 |
[1:16:27] | It was an accident, it was a man on a bicycle. | 发生事故了 是一个骑着自行车的男人 |
[1:16:31] | Yeah, he’s hurt pretty bad. | 对 他伤得还挺严重的 |
[1:16:35] | I hit some kind of animal, okay? | 我只是撞到了个小动物 好吗 |
[1:16:38] | It happened so fast, I didn’t even… | 一眨眼的功夫 我甚至没 |
[1:16:42] | I barely even touched it. | 我碰都没碰到它 |
[1:16:45] | Why didn’t you stop? | 那你为什么不停车 |
[1:16:46] | I don’t know. I don’t know! | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[1:16:47] | You were with fucking Jamie, I don’t know. | 你当时和杰米在一起 我不知道 |
[1:16:50] | Fuck. Fucking, goddamn it. Fuck! | 操 我操他妈了个逼的 烦死了 操 |
[1:16:54] | Please… Please, stop what you’re doing. Please. | 好了 好了 拜托你 停 停下 好吗 |
[1:16:58] | – We have to go back. – No, we can’t go back. | -我们必须回去 -不行 我们不能回去 |
[1:17:02] | You know my situation, all right? | 你知道我的情况 |
[1:17:04] | I didn’t even touch him with the car, I barely hit him. | 我开车时碰都没碰到他 更别提撞他了 |
[1:17:07] | Please, I will fucking kill myself | 求你了 我宁可自杀 |
[1:17:09] | before I go to prison, okay? | 也不会进监狱的 好吗 |
[1:17:11] | I will fucking kill myself. | 我他妈宁愿去自杀 |
[1:17:13] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[1:17:31] | Shannon… | 香农挂住 |
[1:17:37] | – Knock. – Sorry. | -敲门啊 -抱歉 |
[1:17:39] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[1:17:43] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:17:48] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[1:17:52] | Why didn’t you call me? | 为什么不给我打电话 |
[1:17:55] | – I’m late. – For what? | -我要迟到了 -什么要迟到了 |
[1:18:20] | – Hey, you alone? – Hold on. Okay, what’s up? | -你旁边没人吧 -等会儿 好了 怎么了 |
[1:18:23] | What do you remember from last night? | 你还记得昨天晚上发生了什么吗 |
[1:18:24] | You drove me home, right? | 你把我载回家了 不是吗 |
[1:18:26] | Yeah, I left the keys on the dashboard at the party. | 对 在派对那我把车钥匙放在仪表盘上了 |
[1:18:29] | Tim drove it back | 蒂姆把你的车开回来了 |
[1:18:30] | so you won’t get in trouble. | 这样你就不会被骂了 |
[1:18:31] | I don’t know… I… | 我也不太清楚 我 |
[1:18:33] | – I drove you home in my dad’s car. – Thanks. | -我昨晚送你时开的是我爸的车 -谢谢 |
[1:18:35] | Sorry to be such a royal pain. | 抱歉给你添麻烦了 |
[1:18:37] | Oh, listen, my mom’s having an affair. | 是这样的 我妈有外遇了 |
[1:18:40] | Jesus, Jamie. | 老天 杰米 |
[1:18:42] | Shit. I’ll call you back. | 靠 我迟点再打给你 |
[1:18:48] | Jamie was drunk, he doesn’t remember anything. | 杰米当时喝醉了 他什么都不记得 |
[1:18:50] | – Everything’s gonna be fine. – It’s not fine. | -一切都会好起来的 -不会的 |
[1:18:53] | It’s the furthest thing from fine. | 我离”好”隔着十万八千里呢 |
[1:18:55] | There were no witnesses and nobody saw. | 当时也没有目击者啊 没人看到 |
[1:18:57] | I’m not gonna tell… | 我是不会告发你的 |
[1:18:58] | They’re gonna lock me up and throw away the key. | 他们会把我锁进监狱 然后丢掉钥匙的 |
[1:19:00] | Come here, you’re not listening. | 起来 你没听到我说的话 |
[1:19:02] | We’re gonna go to North Carolina. | 我们会到北卡罗来纳去 |
[1:19:05] | You’re gonna turn 18, | 到时候 你就18岁了 |
[1:19:05] | we’re gonna work at The Cove, | 我们还会在海湾酒吧一起打工 |
[1:19:07] | we’re gonna put this all behind us. | 这一切就都过去了 |
[1:19:08] | – You gotta get off me. – No. Come on. | -你放开我 -别啊 别这样 |
[1:19:09] | Get off me, get off! Goddamn it, shut up! | 我说放开我 放开我 天杀的 闭嘴 |
[1:19:13] | Get off me! Goddamn it! Get off! | 放开我 妈的 滚开 |
[1:19:17] | Get off… | 放开我 |
[1:19:21] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[1:19:28] | Okay… | 好了 |
[1:19:39] | What’s this about? | 出了什么事吗 |
[1:19:40] | It’s a police matter. | 这是警方调查 |
[1:19:47] | Trust me, I totally understand you | 相信我 你要是想帮你的男朋友打掩护 |
[1:19:49] | covering up for your boyfriend. | 我完全理解 |
[1:19:51] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男朋友 |
[1:19:53] | But he was your boyfriend? | 但他以前是你男朋友吧 |
[1:19:56] | Does it matter? | 这又能说明什么 |
[1:19:56] | Everyone saw you with him at the party, | 派对上的每个人都看到你们在一起了 |
[1:19:58] | arguing about his car keys. | 而且在争论车钥匙的事情 |
[1:20:01] | The question is, who’s going to get in trouble for it, | 问题在于 如果不是你或他 那应该由谁 |
[1:20:03] | not you or him. | 来承担这次的责任 |
[1:20:05] | We’re talking about a hit and run. | 这可是肇事逃逸 |
[1:20:07] | Brain damage at the very least. | 至少造成了受害者的大脑损伤 |
[1:20:09] | Clearly Jamie was driving the Wrangler. | 很明显 当时是杰米在开那辆牧马人 |
[1:20:12] | Drunk. Upset. | 喝得烂醉 还很心碎 |
[1:20:15] | Maybe at you? | 是因为你吗 |
[1:20:34] | Multimillionaire Quint Manning’s oldest son, | 百万富翁昆特·曼宁的长子 |
[1:20:36] | a high school senior | 一名高中毕业生 |
[1:20:37] | who was last seen before the accident | 事故前最后有人见到他时 |
[1:20:39] | leaving a house party highly intoxicated with a friend, | 他喝得酩酊大醉 和一位朋友离开了派对 |
[1:20:42] | fellow student from the Buckford School, | 那位朋友是一名巴克福德学校的学生 |
[1:20:45] | a co-ed private school. | 该学校为一所男女混校 |
[1:20:46] | The young father hit by a car just over two weeks ago | 在两周前 那位年轻的父亲 |
[1:20:49] | while cycling home from his place of work has now died. | 在下班骑车回家时被车撞倒 现已身亡 |
[1:20:53] | Police continue to investigate the crime… | 警方正在继续跟进调查犯罪现场 |
[1:21:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[1:21:16] | – I’m, uh… – You have to stay away from him, Shannon. | -我 -你现在必须远离他 香农 |
[1:21:19] | Why, you’re his bodyguard now? | 怎么 你现在成他保镖了吗 |
[1:21:21] | I make decisions for him, not you, not the courts, | 帮他做决定的是我 不是你 更不是法庭 |
[1:21:23] | I do. | 是我 |
[1:21:24] | Ever since he was 13 and Ginny died. | 自从他13岁那年金妮死后就一直是我 |
[1:21:26] | Yeah, and you’ve been doing a great job, Uncle David. | 当然 你干得真棒 大卫舅舅 |
[1:21:29] | All right, listen, why don’t you go home, | 听好了 这样吧 你现在回家 |
[1:21:31] | I’ll let him know you came by. | 我会告诉他你来过的 |
[1:21:32] | No, you won’t. | 你才不会转告他呢 |
[1:21:33] | Nobody can find out you know each other. | 决不能让人知道你们两个相互 |
[1:21:35] | If he gets arrested again, he’s not gonna make it. | 要是他再被逮捕一次 他肯定挺不过来的 |
[1:21:38] | Shannon, wait. | 等等 香农 |
[1:21:41] | Think about it. | 你好好想想吧 |
[1:21:42] | Do you want him to hurt himself again? | 你想让他再次伤害自己吗 |
[1:21:45] | I raised him like a son. He’s not going to jail | 我把他当亲儿子一样养大 他不会因为 |
[1:21:48] | because some spoiled, rich kid got drunk. | 某些被宠坏了的富家公子喝醉而进监狱的 |
[1:21:51] | Go home. Go home to mommy and daddy. | 回家吧 去找你的爸爸妈妈吧 |
[1:21:57] | Don’t try to call him, he’s got a new number. | 也别打电话给他了 他换手机号了 |
[1:22:20] | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h伊恩 \h\h我现在满脑子都是你 我快疯了 我好孤单 给我打个电话吧 或者回封邮件也好啊 | |
[1:23:01] | Ronnie? | 罗妮挂住 |
[1:23:39] | 我现在满脑子都是你 我快疯了 我好孤单 给我打个电话吧 或者回封邮件也好啊 我知道我该说的都说了不下一千遍了 但我不知道我还能做什么的 我爱你 我会永远守住你的秘密的 杰米那边是肯定要被拉下水了 但是没有人会知道你在那儿的 就算有谁想切断我们 我们的爱也一定能挺过来的 \h\h\h\h拜托快打给我吧 你舅舅把我赶走了 但我们一定要一起熬过去 永远永远 亲亲抱抱你 | |
[1:23:53] | Drew wants to make a deal | 德鲁想和我做一笔交易 |
[1:23:54] | that he says could clear Jamie. | 他说他能帮杰米洗脱罪名 |
[1:23:55] | He says he has information that could get him out of this mess. | 他说 他手上有能把杰米救出来的线索 |
[1:23:58] | – Take the deal. – Well, we don’t know what the deal is. | -那就成交啊 -可我们不知道他想要什么 |
[1:24:00] | What did he say? | 那他说了什么 |
[1:24:02] | I hung up. | 我把电话挂了 |
[1:24:05] | – What? – Yes, he’s a liar and a fraud, Carr. | -什么 -对 挂了 凯 他就是个骗子 |
[1:24:10] | And what are you? | 那你又是什么货色 |
[1:24:13] | I can’t get involved in some kind of conspiracy. | 我绝对不能掺和进这种阴谋里 |
[1:24:16] | All right? | 懂吗 |
[1:24:32] | Where’s Quint? | 昆特人呢 |
[1:24:34] | It’s just us. | 他不来了 |
[1:24:37] | What do you have, Drew? | 你知道些什么 德鲁 |
[1:24:41] | My daughter has been lying. | 我的女儿一直在说谎 |
[1:24:45] | There’s no other way to say it. | 只能这么说了 |
[1:24:46] | I thought she was doing it to protect Jamie. | 我还以为她是为了保护杰米才那样做的 |
[1:24:49] | I found out your son is innocent. | 但我发现你的儿子其实是无辜的 |
[1:24:53] | Did you go to the police? | 那你有去和警方说清楚吗 |
[1:25:02] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:25:03] | I want my money back. | 我想要回我的钱 |
[1:25:06] | I want my investment in WMV, | 我想要回我那笔投资进WMV基金的钱 |
[1:25:08] | plus the 18% that Quint promised me. | 加上昆特跟我说好的18%的利息 |
[1:25:10] | – I’m not involved… – Please don’t play with me. | -我没有参与进 -别再跟我打太极了 |
[1:25:13] | He thinks that I’m a small man, an ignorant man, | 他把我视作蝼蚁 觉得我是一个愚昧的人 |
[1:25:15] | that what I have in the world | 就我那少得可怜的资产 |
[1:25:16] | doesn’t add up to him even paying attention. | 他连看都不会看一眼 |
[1:25:22] | I can provide you the information that will save your son. | 我可以提供给你救回你儿子的线索 |
[1:25:24] | That’s worth something, and all I’m asking | 那肯定值点儿什么吧 而且我只想要回 |
[1:25:27] | is that you give me what I already have coming to me. | 我本就该拿到的钱 |
[1:25:32] | The police will get the name. | 警方会查到那个名字的 |
[1:25:34] | I don’t need your information. | 我不需要你的线索 |
[1:25:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:25:37] | Your son is about to be indicted, Mrs. Manning. | 曼宁女士 你的儿子马上就要被起诉了 |
[1:25:40] | Don’t you read the papers? | 难道你没看新闻吗 |
[1:25:42] | The more your lawyers deny it, | 你的律师越是否认这件事 |
[1:25:44] | the more the press and the public are sure it was Jamie. | 大众和媒体就越会觉得杰米是肇事司机 |
[1:25:48] | Jury’s not gonna be kind to him. | 陪审团可不会对他手软 |
[1:25:51] | But I’ll give you the name. I promise. | 但我可以告诉你那个名字 我保证 |
[1:25:53] | I will make this nightmare go away. | 我能帮你逐去这场噩梦 |
[1:25:56] | Your husband took everything I had. | 你的丈夫把我身上的每分钱都带走了 |
[1:25:59] | Tell him to pay me, and I will go to the police… | 你让他把钱还我 我就去警局揭露真相 |
[1:26:03] | and your lives start over. | 你就又能重见天日了 |
[1:26:05] | Maybe you have to pay the victim’s family. | 不过你可能还得赔偿一下受害者家属 |
[1:26:08] | It was your car, after all. | 毕竟那辆车是你的 |
[1:26:11] | I’m not a lawyer, but insurance would probably value | 虽然我不是律师 但我想 保险公司 |
[1:26:14] | Jarvis on the low end. | 应该会更倾向于贾维斯吧 |
[1:26:17] | Probably as much as your husband makes in a week. | 你丈夫一个星期就能把那些赔偿金赚回来 |
[1:26:19] | Much less than you paid for this place. | 比你买下这里花的钱少多了 |
[1:26:22] | The money will be in your account in an hour. | 一小时 你的钱会到账的 |
[1:26:27] | – The investment. – No. No, please… | -投多少 还多少 -不 不是 等等 |
[1:26:29] | – Quint… – The initial investment. | -昆特 -我只还你本金 |
[1:26:31] | – I… – Nothing more. | -我 -一分钱都不会多 |
[1:26:33] | I have interest on a loan. That investment… | 我还有贷款利息呢 那份投资 |
[1:26:49] | Shannon, please, you need to eat. | 香农 别这样 你总得吃点东西 |
[1:26:59] | You know what? I’ve had about enough of this. | 你猜怎么着 我受够了 |
[1:27:03] | I know people at the department. | 局子里有我的朋友 |
[1:27:04] | If you say you drove Jamie, | 如果你说是你把杰米载回来的 |
[1:27:06] | then you drove Jamie and that’s that. | 那就是你载的 这事就此了结 |
[1:27:11] | It was Ian. | 是伊恩 |
[1:27:15] | It was Ian Warfield. | 是伊恩·沃菲尔德 |
[1:27:18] | Ian Warfield? | 什么伊恩·沃菲尔德 |
[1:27:19] | He drove the Wrangler. | 当时是他在开那辆牧马人 |
[1:27:22] | He hit the biker. | 人是他撞的 |
[1:27:26] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[1:27:29] | I’m in love with him. | 我爱上他了 |
[1:27:33] | You can’t tell anybody. | 你不能告诉别人 |
[1:27:36] | You’re his shrink. You can’t. | 你是他的心理治疗师 你不能告发他 |
[1:27:47] | We’re sorry, you have reached a number that is disconnected | 对不起 您拨打的用户暂时无法接通 |
[1:27:50] | – or is no longer in… – We should go there. | -或不在服务区 -我们得过去 |
[1:27:52] | Shannon. | 香农挂住 |
[1:27:52] | No, we should. I have a feeling something terrible has happened. | 我们一定要去 我有种不祥的预感 |
[1:27:55] | Yes, but you don’t know that. | 好 但你也不能确定 |
[1:27:56] | Haven’t you ever felt connected to somebody | 你没有过这种经历吗 你和某人有心灵感应 |
[1:27:58] | and you just know things about them? | 你就是知道他们要出事了 |
[1:28:01] | – Oh, my God. – Shannon… Shannon, stay in the car. | -老天啊 -香农 香农 待在车上 |
[1:28:05] | You need to stay here. | 你必须留在车上 |
[1:28:15] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:28:17] | I’m his doctor, Officer. | 警官 我是他的医生 |
[1:28:22] | Excuse me, ma’am, please understand. | 抱歉 女士 希望您能理解 |
[1:28:26] | – Shannon, Shannon. – No, I’m sorry, I live here. | -香农 香农 -不 抱歉 我住在这儿的 |
[1:28:28] | Shannon. | 香农 |
[1:28:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:28:42] | Pulse is 58, respiration is unsteady. | 心率58 呼吸不稳定 |
[1:28:44] | BP is 90 over 50, we’re going to need | 血压90/50 他们到这的时候 |
[1:28:47] | a couple of hemo units when they get here. | 我们需要几个单位的血液 |
[1:28:57] | Happy baby. | 宝宝呀 真开心呀 |
[1:29:05] | You wanna go? You wanna go? | 要爸爸抱吗 爸爸抱抱呀 |
[1:29:07] | Okay, okay… | 好了 好了 |
[1:29:12] | Giddy up. | 起驾咯 |
[1:29:14] | Yeah, baby. You ready? | 小宝贝 准备好了吗 |
[1:29:17] | Look at the birds. Look at all the birds. | 看这些小鸟 看呀 看这些小鸟 |
[1:29:23] | Look at those birds. | 你看这些小鸟 |
[1:29:30] | You want that one? Here, take that one. | 想要那只是吗 来 给你 |
[1:29:34] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:29:40] | – This is Jason. – Hi. | -这是杰森 -您好 |
[1:29:42] | So nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[1:29:43] | Of course. | 我也是 |
[1:29:45] | – Wanna go? – Yeah, sure. | -要去那边吗 -好啊 |
[1:29:47] | – We good? – It’s nice to meet you. | -那就这样咯 -很高兴见到您 |