时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | – I’ll get the tip. – Thank you. | – 我来付小费 – 谢了 |
[01:20] | – Thanks,lad. – Keep well. | – 谢了 兄弟 – 保重 |
[01:22] | – Cheerio. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[01:57] | Put the cleaver down,mate.Everybody calm down,all right? | 把刀放下 伙计 安静一下 行吗? |
[02:00] | If you all want to chance it,I’ll tell you now,I’ve got a full house. | 你们真想翻身嘛 我这次可是通杀 |
[02:07] | All in,right? | 全押上 怎样? |
[02:15] | – You dropped this. – Thank you very much. | – 你丢了这个 – 哦 非常感谢 伙计 |
[02:18] | Can I buy you a drink? | 请你一杯 怎么样? |
[02:19] | – All right,sure.Why not? – What’ll you have? | – 当然 没问题 – 想喝什么? |
[02:23] | – Scotch,thanks very much. – Scotch. | – 威士忌 谢谢 – 一杯威士忌 |
[02:35] | All right! | 行了! |
[03:15] | Busy? | 忙吗? |
[03:57] | Ash.There are easier ways to earn a living. | Ash 找个轻松点的生财之道吧 |
[04:09] | Mickey Mickey. | |
[04:12] | How good! | 太好了 |
[04:14] | Have I missed you or what? | 不是在做梦吧 |
[04:18] | – How’s life in the fast lane? – It’s good. | – 快车道上的生活不错嘛 – 还不错! |
[04:27] | It’s the only game in town.If they’re not eating a hamburger… | 这是城里唯一的生财之道了 不是边开车边吃汉堡包.. |
[04:30] | or fiddling with the CD player,they’re on the phone. | 就是在摆弄CD机..要么就是在接电话 |
[04:32] | No one watches the road anymore. | 没人会注意路况的 |
[04:35] | Cheers,Eddie. | 谢了 Eddie |
[04:37] | So what about you?How was it? | 你呢 怎么样? |
[04:41] | A new experience.One I don’t care to repeat. | 完全不同的经历 别提了 |
[04:46] | So what now then? | 那现在在做什么呢? |
[04:49] | I feel like one last score. | 算是收山之作了 |
[04:52] | – Long or short? – Long. | – 玩大的还小的? – 大的 |
[04:53] | No one is playing the long con anymore. | 没人再敢玩大的了吧 |
[04:55] | They don’t because they can’t.Come on,one last time. | 没人敢玩 是因为他们不会玩 一起来吧 最后一次了 |
[04:59] | Then I’ll stop.I’ll retire on my terms.Not because I’ve been beat. | 然后我就金盆洗手 功成身退 希望不会功败垂成 |
[05:09] | You know I can’t do it without you. | 你知道 没有你 我做不到的 |
[05:12] | – When do we start? – Already have.Albert’s got a mark. | – 什么时候开始? – 早开始了 Albert已经下套了 |
[05:16] | But first things first.Can you swing a hotel? | 不过 当务之急是 能搞定酒店吗? |
[05:19] | Can Pavarotti sing? | 小菜一碟! |
[05:41] | We’ve already got Stone under surveillance. | 我们已经在监视Stone了 |
[05:43] | – I understand that,sir. – Then why the heavy mob? | – 是的 我知道 长官 – 那为什么还是窃贼猖獗? |
[05:45] | We’ve had intelligence Stone’s next target is well connected… | 我们得到可靠情报 Stone正准备和新目标接头… |
[05:48] | plays golf with the Chancellor. | 高手间的较量 |
[05:50] | So he’s got friends in high places.Why don’t you just warn him off? | 看来他有个精英团队 为什么不先警示他? |
[05:54] | Whilst we are keen to protect him… | 一方面我们监督他…. |
[05:56] | we’re even more keen to see Stone put away again. | 一方面 我们希望Stone主动放弃 |
[05:59] | – Have I got a choice? – No. | – 没别的选择了? – 没有 |
[06:04] | All right,listen up. | 好了 大家听着 |
[06:06] | This is Detective Inspector Martin DePalma from Central. | 这位是从总部来的监察探长 Martin DePalma |
[06:10] | He’s here to oversee the Mickey Stone surveillance. | 他是来视察Mickey Stone的案子 |
[06:13] | Give him what he wants. | 尽可能满足他的需要 |
[06:15] | – Any overtime comes through me first. – Sir. | – 任何行动 先经过我的同意 – 是的 |
[06:23] | Sgt.Terri Hodges.I’ve been heading up the surveillance. | Terri Hodges警官 我负责这个案子 |
[06:27] | Good.Then let’s see what you’ve got. | 很好 先看看我们都知道些什么 |
[06:47] | All right,cheers. | 好的 再见! |
[06:55] | Ashley Morgan Ashley Morgan. | |
[06:56] | Colloquially known as Ash or “Three Socks.” | 道上人称Ash或”三只脚” |
[06:59] | – Three Socks? – He got the name in prison. | – “三只脚”? – 在狱中得名 |
[07:02] | After his first visit to the shower block. | 就在他第一次从澡堂里出来之后 |
[07:04] | He’s a fixer.Whatever you want,Ash Morgan will find it. | 他是个百宝箱 不管你想要什么 Ash Morgan都弄得到 |
[07:08] | He got a skull fracture in a barroom brawl 10 years ago. | 在10年前的一次酒吧打斗中 导致头骨骨折 |
[07:11] | He uses it to work the flop. | 然后他就以此为谋生之法 |
[07:16] | Bounces over a car,goes to hospital… | 假装被车撞 然后去医院….. |
[07:19] | x-ray shows the fracture,insurance company pays out. | X光检查出骨折 保险公司理赔 |
[07:28] | Albert Stroller.Habitual gambler. | Albert Stroller 赌场老手 |
[07:31] | Gee-gees,casinos,card games.Albert plays them all.He’s the roper. | 赌马 轮盘 纸牌 Albert都玩 他负责下套 |
[07:36] | He finds the marks,sucks them in,and introduces them to the mob. | 找到下手目标 骗取他的信任 再介绍给团伙的其他成员 |
[07:39] | Usually plays the part of ex-serviceman or retired banker. | 通常以退役军人或退休银行家的身份 |
[07:43] | In reality he was a shoe salesman in the American Midwest. | 事实上 他是南美中西部的皮鞋销售商 |
[07:47] | Legend has it,when his store closed down and the staff made redundant… | 据说 他的商店倒闭后 员工过剩 |
[07:51] | he conned the company out of $60,000 and shared it amongst his coworkers. | 他从银行骗了6万美金 并和他们的同伙平分 |
[07:55] | He fled to England in the ’70s… | 他在70年代逃往英国 |
[07:57] | but by then he’d got the taste and hasn’t looked back since. | 初尝甜头之后 便一发不可收拾 |
[08:00] | Once Stroller’s got his mark… | 一旦Stroller找到了目标… |
[08:03] | it’s time to move up to the next level. | 骗局进入新流程 |
[08:08] | The insideman. | 首脑人物 |
[08:10] | Michael Stone. Also known as “Mickey Bricks.” | Michael Stone 也叫 “Mickey Bricks” |
[08:13] | He’s in a class all on his own.A long con player.Never been convicted. | 他总是单独行动 诈骗专家 从未失手过 |
[08:18] | It is a matter of personal pride… | 对所有的反诈骗探员来说… |
[08:21] | to every fraud investigator in the country,to be the one who nails him. | 找到证据并亲手逮捕他 将会是件非常值得骄傲的事 |
[08:25] | Just finished his first spell in prison for an unrelated crime.He served two years. | 他因为一件无关的案件 在监狱里服役了2年 刚刚释放 |
[08:29] | Rumors are,this is his last score.We miss him this time,it’s game over. | 传言 这次是他的收山之作 错过这次机会 游戏就结束了 |
[08:34] | We think this is their next mark. | 我们认为这是他们的新猎物 |
[08:37] | Peter Reginald Williams Peter Reginald Williams… | |
[08:38] | started a pharmaceutical business in the early ’80s. | 80年代初期开始从事制药行业 |
[08:41] | His first wife Sara was from old money. | 他的第一任妻子Sara出生富豪世家 |
[08:44] | He used her family’s connections in the government to get research contracts. | 他借用了她的家族关系 得到了许多政府的研究项目 |
[08:48] | – Where’s the in? – He is greedy. | – 从哪儿下手? – 他很贪婪 |
[08:51] | – I’ll get the tip. – Thank you. | – 我来付小费 – 谢谢 |
[08:54] | Regularly makes the Top 500 rich list. | 尽管他常常名列富豪榜的前500名 |
[08:59] | But would cross the street to pick up ?coin. | 但对于小钱却总是斤斤计较 |
[09:04] | He recently bagged himself a new young wife. | 最近他娶了个年轻漂亮的太太 |
[09:06] | But she’s high maintenance and spends his cash faster than he’d like. | 不过她大肆挥霍的程度 远远超出了他的预计 |
[09:12] | He’s generally a sucker for a pretty face. | 他对漂亮脸蛋没有一点招架能力 |
[09:15] | Spends money to impress.The shorter the skirt,the looser he gets. | 花钱取悦她们 裙子越短 他给的越多 |
[09:22] | Sounds like you really warmed to this guy,Albert. | 听上去你对他很感兴趣 Albert |
[09:24] | Yes.He’s an objectionable little man,with the morals of an alley cat. | 没错 此人贪婪成性 睚眦必报 (多谢老黑) |
[09:28] | That’s marks for you. | 那正是你的目标 |
[09:32] | This crew isn’t about conning little old ladies out of their pension. | 这个团伙不是骗养老金的小混混 |
[09:36] | They’re strictly major league. | 他们有严格的组织结构 |
[09:38] | And remember,Mickey Bricks thinks he’s cleverer than us. | 还有 要记得 Mickey Bricks 总以为他比我们聪明得多 |
[09:42] | That there’s no way we can catch him. | 我们永远抓不到他的把柄 |
[09:46] | Let’s prove him wrong. | 我们要证明 他错了 |
[09:55] | Time to get an edge. | 是时候下手了 |
[10:01] | Mickey Mickey | |
[10:13] | – Did I miss something? – One phone call in two years. | – 我忘了什么了吗? – 两年里就一通电话 |
[10:17] | Yeah,you know how I hate queuing. | 是啊 你知道我讨厌占线 |
[10:22] | I’ve got the crew together. | 我已经集合到所有的人了 |
[10:24] | Everyone? | 所有的? |
[10:35] | Albert? Albert? | |
[10:37] | We’re on.Yeah,bring him in. | 我们出发了 是的 带他来吧 |
[10:48] | Don’t tip him,Tony.That service was shite. | 别给他小费 Tony 他的服务太烂了 |
[10:55] | – You’ve dropped your wallet. – It’s not mine. | – 你的钱包掉了 – 不是我的 |
[11:01] | That’s a lot of money. | 不少钱啊 |
[11:04] | Let’s see.”Mark Hamilton.Clacy Hughes Associates.” | 看看 Mark Hamilton Clacy Hughes的股东 |
[11:10] | What do you say?Finders keepers? | 你打算怎么办?找寻失主? |
[11:13] | You are a card.Let’s see if he’s staying here. | 说得没错 先看看他是不是住在这里 |
[11:16] | We found this on the floor. | 我们在地上找到了这个 |
[11:17] | I’ll see Mr.Hamilton gets it,sir. | 先生 我会把这个还给Hamilton先生的 |
[11:20] | No,I don’t think so.Just tell us which room he’s in. | 不,我不这么认为 告诉我们他在哪个房间 |
[11:32] | – Who’s she? – Stacie Monroe. | – 她是谁? – Stacie Monroe |
[11:35] | She was married to short con artist Jake Henry. | 她嫁给了Jake Henry 一个惯偷 诈骗犯 |
[11:38] | They worked the badger mostly.Did well,too. | 几乎都是诱惑手法 一直都很顺利 |
[11:41] | Then Jake took all their savings and ran for the hills five years ago. | 然而 五年前 Jake卷了他俩所有的积蓄消失了 |
[11:45] | So much for honor amongst thieves. | 真是个让人值得敬佩的贼 |
[11:47] | Not to mention your wedding vows. | 别把结婚誓言当真了 |
[11:50] | Word is,she and Stone had a thing once.Before he met his wife. | 谣传 Stone在遇到他老婆前 跟她有过一腿 |
[11:54] | Not just a pretty face.She’s sharp. | 不单有张漂亮的脸 她也是个高手 |
[11:56] | Maybe even in Stone’s league. | 在Stone的团队里也是出类拔萃的 |
[12:05] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[12:06] | – Mr.Hamilton? – Who wants to know? | – Mr.Hamilton? – 您是哪位? |
[12:08] | We think we found something of yours. | 我想我们发现了您的东西 |
[12:12] | Your wallet. | 您的钱包 |
[12:23] | 3.50. | 3块5 |
[12:27] | I’ll give you two gos to find the lady. | 给你两次机会找到——”她” |
[12:30] | – Yeah,right.3.50. – Take that. | – 可以 行 3块5 – 拿去吧 |
[12:36] | Shouldn’t you be somewhere,Danny? | 你不该在这里混 Danny |
[12:38] | Tell you what,I’ll make it easy for you. | 这样吧 简单点 |
[12:40] | I’ll take the Queen,turn the corner up.Like that. | 我把这个Q的一个角折起来 象这样 |
[12:47] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[12:55] | Choose.No money.If you get it wrong,just buy me a drink. | 选一张 不来钱 你错了 就请我喝一杯 |
[13:06] | – Same again,please. – You’re a very sick person. | – 再来一杯 – 真是个讨人厌的家伙 |
[13:08] | Just naturally gifted. | 只是天赋而已 |
[13:12] | You heard Mickey Bricks is out? | 听说了嘛 Mickey Bricks放出来了 |
[13:15] | – Plays the long con,right? – Top of the food chain. | – 那个诈骗行家? – 最终的赢家 |
[13:19] | So what?You reckon he could teach me something? | 怎么样?你认为他能教我些什么? |
[13:23] | What do I know?All you guys freak me out. | 我怎么知道?你们这帮家伙都让我崇拜 |
[13:26] | But they say he’s the best. | 不过 他们都说他是最棒的 |
[13:32] | He’s booked in the London Park Hotel. | 他现在住在London Park酒店 |
[13:35] | – Yes,mate? – Whiskey,please. | – 想要什么? – 一杯威士忌 |
[13:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:47] | Here’s to you,gentlemen. | 为你们干杯 先生们 |
[13:49] | I didn’t think there were any honest men left in the world. | 我一直认为世界上 不可能再有诚实的人了 |
[13:52] | – One or two. – Here’s to honest men. | – 仅剩一两个了吧 – 那就为诚实的人们干杯! |
[13:56] | – You must let me thank you properly. – No.We wouldn’t hear of it. | – 该让我好好的感谢你们一番 – 不 不 我们不是冲这个来的 |
[14:01] | Even if it’s only the cab fare home. | 就当是回家的车费 |
[14:04] | Excuse me. | 稍等一下 |
[14:33] | Where were we? | 说到哪儿了? |
[14:34] | I was trying to persuade you to take something in return for your kindness. | 哦 是的 我在极力说服你们 收取你们应得的回报 |
[14:39] | It’s a strange state of affairs | 是不是大家都认为”有钱能使鬼推磨” |
[14:41] | if one chap can’t do a favor for another… | 一旦有人做了拾金不昧的善举 |
[14:43] | without money rearing its ugly head. | 反而会显得格格不入? |
[14:45] | One day you may be in a position to do something similar for us. | 有一天你也会有机会来帮助我们的 |
[14:49] | You know,I just might.I have a suggestion. | 你知道 我有可能…我有个建议 |
[14:53] | A business associate has asked me to make an investment for him tomorrow. | 明天有个贸易公司 想让我给他们一小笔投资 |
[14:57] | If you’ll allow me,I’ll put in,say,?00 for you? | 如果你们同意的话 算你们投资500英磅 如何? |
[15:05] | I’ll take the ?00 back,you just get to keep the profit. | 我把给你们的钱作为投资基金 你们等着收利润就行 |
[15:10] | It’ll have cost me nothing… | 那对我来说没什么损失 |
[15:11] | but at least I’ll feel happier knowing I’ve done something. | 不过 我能感觉好点 好歹我为你们做了点事 |
[15:16] | That sounds very generous. | 真是慷慨! |
[15:19] | Good. | 就这样! |
[15:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢! |
[15:26] | This investment,can I ask what it is? | 这项投资 我能问下是关于什么的吗? |
[15:28] | Just stocks and shares.Nothing too exciting. | 就是些股票什么 没什么新鲜的 |
[15:32] | Fingers crossed. | 但愿是真的 |
[15:33] | I’m sure that won’t be necessary. | 我确信 那并不重要 |
[15:45] | – What do you think? – Looks like a no-Iose situation to me. | – 你觉得怎么样? – 我觉得象是个稳赚不赔的买卖 |
[15:49] | My favorite kind. | 我就喜欢这种 |
[15:51] | They left about an hour ago. | 他们大约1小时前离开 |
[15:53] | Stroller dropped Williams off,then went back to the hotel. | Stroller离开Williams之后 又重新回到酒店 |
[16:05] | Hi,Mickey.Nice to…I was just…Okay,all right,take care. | 嗨 Mickey 很高兴…我是想…好吧 这样 轻松点 |
[16:08] | Hi,Mickey.How’re you doing?Danny.I was just… | 嗨 Mickey 你好啊 我是Danny 我只是想… |
[16:20] | This guy moves in high circles. | 这家伙显然很有兴趣 |
[16:22] | It’ll take something special to impress him. | 我要找些特别的东西刺激下他 |
[16:24] | That’s exactly what he’ll get. | 一旦Ash施展出他的魔法 |
[16:26] | As soon as Ash starts working his magic. | 他一定会如愿以偿的 |
[16:29] | Have you ever thought of a younger woman,Albie? | 有没有想要找个年轻女郎 Albie? |
[16:31] | My dear,at my age,I think of little else. | 亲爱的 象我这样的年纪 还能想其他的吗? |
[16:50] | Mr.Stone?Hi.Danny Blue. | Stone先生 嗨 我是Danny Blue |
[16:53] | Pleased to meet you.You’ve probably heard of me. | 很高兴见到你 也许你听说过我 |
[16:56] | No?All right.I’m not gonna mess you about.I’ll come straight to the point. | 没有?好吧 我不是来搞破坏的 那我直接说重点吧 |
[17:00] | I know you’re playing a score.I want in. | 我知道你在做笔大买卖 我想加入 |
[17:03] | – In what? – In.You know,in the game. | – 加入什么? – 加入..你知道的..这场游戏 |
[17:05] | I want to learn.I really want to learn.I’ll just come inside for a little chat. | 我想学 我真的很想学点东西 我想能不能进来聊一会 |
[17:10] | This is nice,isn’t it? | 房间很漂亮 不是吗? |
[17:12] | I’m good.I can help you.Think of it like that.I’ll do that for you. | 我很棒 我可以帮你 考虑一下吧 我愿意为你效劳 |
[17:16] | I know all the old plays.What’re you doing? | 我了解所有的老把戏 你到哪一步了? |
[17:18] | The Wire?No?The Rag?The Pay-Off? | 设套?不是?下饵?收网? |
[17:21] | You tell me once,that’s it.Bosh,it’s in. | 告诉我到哪儿了 我会跟上的 我能帮上忙 |
[17:28] | I bet you watched The Sting, too,didn’t you? | 我猜你也看过《骗中骗》 是不是? |
[17:31] | Never heard of it. | 从没听说过 |
[17:34] | – You’re not gonna shut the door,are you? – Yeah,I thought I might. | – 不 别把我拒之门外 – 我想我该这么做 |
[17:58] | So when do we pick them up? | 什么时候收网? |
[18:02] | We wait. | 等待时机 |
[18:04] | I want everything. | 我要拿到所有的东西 |
[18:06] | All the players,the money.Nothing left to chance. | 所有参与者,钱,不留一丝机会 |
[18:09] | As far as we can make out… | 据我们所知… |
[18:10] | Mickey Bricks doesn’t have the money to bankroll a con like this. | Mickey Bricks还没有足够的钱 来实施这次的诈骗 |
[18:21] | They’ll go out and try and raise what they can with short cons. | 他们会外出敛财 那些靠小偷小摸而来的钱 |
[18:38] | They’ll need a car,top of the range. | 他们需要车 最高档的那种 |
[18:42] | Not too flash, but something that oozes class. | 不会很显眼 但一定很显尊贵 |
[18:53] | Parking,sir? | 停车吗 先生? |
[19:00] | – Here. – Thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢! |
[19:22] | God help anyone who runs into them today. | 显然上帝这次也站在他们这边 |
[19:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉! |
[20:37] | 240 240. | |
[20:39] | 125 125. | |
[20:43] | Enough? | 够了? |
[20:44] | – What about this place? – Sorted. | – 算房租吗? – 不算 |
[20:46] | Then it’s enough. | 那就够了 |
[20:53] | As promised,gentlemen,I invested the ?00 on your behalf… | 先生们 正如我们约定的 我替你们投资了500英镑…. |
[20:57] | and this is the return. | 这些…是你们的所得 |
[21:00] | I hope you’re not disappointed. | 我希望没有令你们失望 |
[21:04] | There must be ?,000 here. | 哈 有1000英镑了吧? |
[21:06] | ?,950,to be precise. | 准确的说 是1950英镑 |
[21:10] | – That’s quite a return. – I’ve had worse. | – 这份回报还真不错 – 我那份比你的要糟 |
[21:14] | Made quite a killing yourself,I’ll wager. | 我敢打赌 你一定赚翻了 |
[21:17] | So shoot me. | 绝对不会! |
[21:19] | Forgive me for prying,but I get the feeling… | 别怪我多管闲事 不过我觉得… |
[21:21] | there was little or no risk in this particular investment. | 这类的投资 难道连一点风险都没有吗? |
[21:24] | No risk whatsoever. | 绝对不会有 |
[21:28] | So,if you’ll excuse me,gentlemen,I do have a meeting. | 那么 先生们 我要失陪一会 去开个会 |
[21:32] | Wait.I mean,why don’t we go again? | 等等 我在想 我们为什么不再投资一回? |
[21:38] | Again? | 再投资? |
[21:41] | Tony,Mr.Hamilton has been more than generous. | Tony Hamilton先生已经够慷慨了 |
[21:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:54] | – Can I help you? – Love,is he in? | – 有事吗? – 亲爱的 他在吗? |
[21:59] | – Excuse me. – Good to see you again. | – 对不起 – 再见到你真是太好了 |
[22:01] | Excuse me,gentlemen.How are you? | 打扰了 先生们 你好吗? |
[22:03] | Mr.Hamilton.I want to shake you by the hand. | Hamilton先生 我想亲自与你握个手 |
[22:07] | You are a very great man,and I’m sorry I ever doubted you. | 你真是非常 非常的了不起 很抱歉 我曾经怀疑过你的能力 |
[22:12] | When I gave you that money,I did,for one second,consider the possibility… | 当初我给你那笔钱的时候 有那么一刹那 我觉得…. |
[22:16] | that you could have been,you know…I can’t even say it. | 你有可能会..你知道的 我真不想再说出来了 |
[22:20] | Go ahead.Please.Get it off your chest. | 说吧 没关系 想说就说吧 |
[22:22] | I thought you could have been one of those conmen. | 我以为你可能会是个骗子 |
[22:24] | I might never see my money or him ever again. | 我可能再也见不到他和那笔钱了 你们知道我说的什么 |
[22:27] | Then,bang– suddenly full be sent return just high interest of | 结果 砰– 眨眼工夫 全回来了 连本带利…. |
[22:32] | Unbelievable.I need a drink.Scotch,please,darling. | 难以置信 我得喝一杯 亲爱的 请给我杯威士忌 |
[22:36] | I’m sorry,gentlemen.This is Mr.Redford,a client of mine. | 忘了介绍 先生们 这是Redford先生 我的一个客户 |
[22:41] | Mr.Redford,this is Tony Monroe and Peter Williams. | Redford先生 这是Tony Monroe 和Peter Williams |
[22:45] | Peter,how do you do? | Peter 你好 |
[22:47] | I’m ready to go again,but this time I wanna go bigger. | 我还想再投资 这次我要加本金 |
[22:50] | Fine.But this is neither the time nor the place to… | 可以 不过现在不合时宜… |
[22:53] | I’m ready. | 我都准备好了 |
[22:55] | Perhaps you’d like to show Tony and Peter out? | Helen 替我送送Tony和Peter好吗? |
[22:58] | No,wait. | 不 等等 我想… |
[23:00] | If there’s another deal up for grabs,I’d like to hear about it. | 如果有其他的投资机会 我也很想了解一下 |
[23:06] | – Tony? – Absolutely,yes. | – Tony? – 当然 我也想听听 |
[23:13] | Thank you.My car will pick you up tomorrow morning. | 谢谢 明早我的司机会去接你 |
[23:16] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[23:24] | I’m no expert,but I’d say that went like a dream. | 我不是行家 不过…一切进展的很顺利 |
[23:36] | – So am I in? – You’re in. | – 可以加入了? – 算你一份 |
[23:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢! |
[26:40] | Go. | 出发! |
[27:11] | Just waiting for some new clients… | 我正在等几个新客户 |
[27:14] | here to see Mr.Hamilton in 105. | 来拜访105房间的Hamilton先生 |
[27:17] | – I’ll check the list. – They might not be on it. | – 我查一下登记表 – 他们可能不在上面 |
[27:20] | If they’re not on the list,I’ll need to check. | 就算他们不在表上 我也要先查一下 |
[27:28] | Isn’t 105 Mr.Moss’s office? | 105房间不是Moss先生的办公室吗? |
[27:39] | – Do you believe in love at first sight? – What? | – 你相不相信一见钟情? – 什么? |
[27:42] | Don’t panic. | 别怕!嘘…… |
[27:46] | Do you know what it’s like,watching you sitting here every day? | 你知道嘛 每天傻傻的看着你坐在这里 |
[27:49] | I just want an insy-winsy little kiss.Can I,please? | 我只想要个蜻蜓点水般的亲吻 可以吗? |
[27:53] | Mr.Hamilton’s expecting you. | Hamilton先生正在等你们 |
[27:55] | – Right this way. – Thank you. | – 这边走 – 谢谢 |
[28:10] | Got it.They’ve got a positive ID. | 明白 查到他的真实身份了 |
[28:14] | He’s a short con artist called Danny Blue. | 他叫Danny Blue 高明的小偷 |
[28:16] | Any history? | 犯罪记录? |
[28:18] | He played a con three months ago,south of the river. | 3个月前他在南部实施过一次诈骗 |
[28:20] | But the mark withdrew his complaint… | 不过 受害者撤消了控诉 |
[28:22] | and CPS wouldn’t prosecute without evidence. | CPS也没有证据提起诉讼 |
[28:24] | Why did he pull out? | 为什么撤消了? |
[28:26] | The mark bet his life savings in a horseracing scam… | 受害者把毕生积蓄都花在赌马上了 |
[28:28] | but his wife didn’t know anything about it. | 他的妻子却毫不知情 |
[28:31] | I suppose he wanted to keep it that way. | 我想 他并不想让她知道 |
[28:33] | Hard to explain over breakfast,I guess. | 估计解释起来很费时间 |
[28:36] | It must be true what they say:”There’s one born every minute.” | 正如他们所说的:总有人会上钩的 |
[28:53] | Gentlemen,come in.Take a seat. | 先生们 请进!坐吧 |
[28:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:59] | Sorry I’m late,guys. | 抱歉 伙计 我来迟了 |
[29:04] | Ran into an old friend. | 遇到了个老朋友 |
[29:07] | Gentlemen,welcome to the land of plenty. | 先生们 欢迎来到”富饶之地” |
[29:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:14] | What I’m about to show you may be foolproof… | 接下来我所讲的事 或许是十分安全的 |
[29:17] | but it’s also illegal. | 但也是违反法律的 |
[29:19] | There’s no victim,but it’s against the law. | 不会有人吃亏 但却违背了法律 |
[29:22] | Would you like me to continue? | 你们还想继续听吗? |
[29:34] | You see,the first rule of the con… | 听好 诈骗守则之一 |
[29:37] | – …is you can’t cheat an honest man. – It’s never been done. | – 你不能欺骗老实人 – 绝对不可以 |
[29:40] | – Can’t happen. – Impossible. | – 不能这样做 – 绝对不行 |
[29:42] | It only works if you want something for nothing. | 那只会让你空手而归 |
[29:45] | – What do we do? – We give you nothing for something. | – 我们呢? – 我们会一本万利 |
[29:48] | You’re ?,000 up so far. | 目前你得到了1000英镑 |
[29:49] | It’s a very good time to walk away. | 现在最好是 见好就收 |
[29:51] | – But he can’t. – Because he’s so greedy. | – 但是他不会 – 因为他太贪婪了 |
[29:54] | – So what do we do? – Feed the greed. | – 那么我们做什么? – 满足他的贪欲 |
[29:57] | But he’s got one last chance. | 不过他还有最后一次机会 |
[30:01] | We’ve told him it’s illegal. | 我们告诉他那是违法的 |
[30:03] | You could lose everything. | 你可能血本无归 |
[30:06] | – Career,wife,home. – Prison. | – 事业 妻子 家庭 – 最后进监狱 |
[30:10] | Get out while you can. | 你可以马上退出 |
[30:13] | Do the smart thing. | 聪明点吧! |
[30:17] | As I was saying,what I’m about to show you… | 正如我所说的 我要告诉你们的事 |
[30:20] | may be foolproof,but it’s against the law. | 也许毫无风险 但却是违法的 |
[30:23] | Now,would you like me to continue? | 现在 你们还想继续嘛? |
[30:29] | Laws were made to be broken. | 嘿 制订法律不就是要人去违反嘛 |
[30:35] | Can you tell Peterson I want those breakdowns by lunchtime? | 告诉Peterson午饭之前 给我所有的分析报告 |
[30:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:40] | Share transactions from Tokyo and New York… | 所有的股票交易所 东京 纽约 |
[30:43] | are relayed to the city of London by computer. | 通过电脑与伦敦相连 |
[30:45] | Or more precisely,our computer. | 准确来说 通过我们的电脑 |
[30:49] | When the multi-nationals publish their annual reports,there’s a flurry of activity. | 每当一跨国集团公布年报时 交易市场总会引起一阵骚动 |
[30:53] | If a company does well,their shares attract buyers and the price jumps. | 如果企业运作不错 吸引股民认购 股票价格上升 |
[30:56] | We’ve managed to delay those transactions in the system long enough… | 我们所做的就是 使交易延迟足够长的时间 |
[31:00] | to assess them and put our own order in to buy before them. | 以便于我们在他们认购之前 买进我们所需要的份额 |
[31:05] | So you buy,knowing the share prices are gonna go up? | 所以 你购买那些一定会升值的股票? |
[31:07] | – Exactly. – They must notice the delay. | – 没错! – 他们会发现交易延迟的吧 |
[31:10] | Not when it’s less than nine-tenths of a second. | 如果只是延迟1/10秒的话 就不会被发现 |
[31:12] | You can do this in less than a second? | 用不到一秒的时间做这些 行吗? |
[31:13] | Our mainframe can make three million calculations in that time. | 那点时间够我们的主机运行3百万次 |
[31:17] | What’s in it for you? | 你能得到什么好处? |
[31:19] | I take 25% Of your profit. | 25%的利润 |
[31:21] | – 25%? – Non-negotiable. | – 25%? – 不二价 |
[31:24] | Hang on.The profit is guaranteed,right? | 等等 利润是保证的 不是吗? |
[31:27] | Set in stone.If there’s no profit,I don’t get paid. | 完全肯定 你们没有利润 我就没钱可赚了 |
[31:32] | In three days,the oil company Vestron are releasing their annual report. | 3天后 Vestron石油集团 会发布他们的年报 |
[31:37] | Once it’s out,every major broker will be crawling all over those shares. | 一旦公布 股票经纪人会席卷所有的新股 |
[31:42] | The plan is to buy ?00,000 worth of shares. | 我们计划购买50万英镑的股票 |
[31:45] | I have two investors already in place at ?00,000 each. | 两个客户已经各投资了10万 |
[31:48] | There are three places left. | 还剩下三个空缺 |
[31:50] | ?00,000? | 10万? |
[31:53] | Great,yeah,I’m in. | 很好 可以 算我一份 |
[31:57] | I don’t know if I can raise that kind of money… | 我不知道能不能筹集到这么多钱… |
[31:59] | The boat leaves in three days.Either you’re on it,or you’re not.Tony? | 不管你上不上船 三天后起航 Tony? |
[32:03] | It’s a lot of money,but I’ll find it. | 的确数目不小 不过我会弄到的 |
[32:13] | You don’t mind if I call my broker? | 不介意我打个电话给我的经纪人吧? |
[32:15] | What I’ve just said can’t leave this room. | 我只说不能离开这个房间 |
[32:17] | I’m not in the habit of investing in companies I’ve never heard of. | 我不习惯投资我从没听说过的公司 |
[32:26] | George?Peter Williams.What do you know about Vestron? | George?Peter Williams 关于Vestron你知道多少? |
[32:34] | No problem.Just heard a whisper,that’s all. | 不 没什么 只是听到些传言 就这样 |
[32:38] | No.I’ll call you if anything comes of it. | 不 有问题再找你 |
[32:49] | Count me in. | 好的 算我一份 |
[32:51] | Good.One more thing… | 很好 还有件事… |
[32:54] | I don’t want to leave any paper trails.The money has to be in cash. | 我不想留下任何书面凭据 必须准备现金 |
[32:57] | – Cash? – Problem? | – 现金? – 有问题吗? |
[33:03] | – I suppose not. – Good. | – 我想没有 – 很好 |
[33:06] | I just want to thank you for this opportunity. | 感谢你给我这次机会 |
[33:09] | – Likewise. – Thank you. | – 我也是 – 谢谢 |
[33:39] | Work the spell. | 施点魔法 |
[33:55] | How’re you doing? | 好啊 |
[33:59] | Save us both a little time.I don’t screw people I work with. | 省省力气吧 我不会和工作伙伴发生关系的 |
[34:03] | – No? – No. | – 不吗? – 不 |
[34:12] | Does that go for everyone? | 针对每个人… |
[34:15] | Or just the troops? | 还是某一群人而已? |
[34:19] | Do you want a little tip,Danny?Some friendly advice? | 给你个忠告 Danny 朋友的建议 |
[34:22] | Yeah,that would be great. | 行 那太好了 |
[34:24] | Watch and learn.Stay out of things that don’t concern you. | 边看边学 少管那些不归你管的事 |
[34:53] | – Your guys seem pretty tight. – After a while,you get to be family. | – 大家都在各忙各的 – 你很快就能融入这个大家族了 |
[35:00] | I say something funny? | 很好笑吗? |
[35:01] | No.The whole family thing works for me. | 不是 这个家族并不是为我而生 |
[35:06] | You play short cons,Danny. | 你只是干小偷小摸的勾当 Danny |
[35:08] | Emptying people’s wage packets on a Friday night.You wouldn’t understand. | 只会趁周末掏空别人的工资袋 你不会理解我们在干的事 |
[35:17] | – Can I make a criticism? – Okay. | – 可以提个意见吗? – 当然 |
[35:22] | 100,000 100,000? | |
[35:25] | We can take this guy for a lot more than that. | 我们能从那家伙身上搞到更多的钱 |
[35:28] | That’s the bit you don’t get. | 那正是你需要学的 |
[35:30] | It’s not just about the money. | 并不是钱多钱少的问题 |
[35:32] | – Since when? – Since always. | – 什么时候学? – 一直… |
[35:34] | You don’t get that,you don’t get anything. | 你不明白其中的道理 你什么也得不到 |
[35:40] | My old man was as straight as they come. | 我的长辈一直就是这么做的 |
[35:43] | Never wanted much and life didn’t disappoint him. | 安于现状 悠于生活 |
[35:47] | He worked,ate,slept. | 他每天工作,吃饭,睡觉 |
[35:49] | Paid his taxes on time,toed the line. | 按时纳税 中规中矩 |
[35:53] | The only dream he had was retiring at 60. | 唯一的希望是能在60岁退休 |
[35:59] | Dropped dead in the Post Office three days before his 60th birthday. | 结果就在60岁生日的前三天 |
[36:05] | He was paying his phone bill. | 在邮局付电话帐单时 撒手人寰 |
[36:11] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah.Me,too. | – 真遗憾 – 是的 我也觉得 |
[36:17] | You want to be regular people?Do you? | 你想做个普通人 是吗? |
[36:20] | Go do that.They’re crying out for foot soldiers down there. | 那就只能边抱怨工作的平凡无奇 |
[36:24] | Go and have your life run by bosses,bank managers,and politicians. | 边为那些老板,银行家,政客们卖命 仅此而已 |
[36:28] | But if you want to be a grifter… | 但如果你真打算当个诈骗高手… |
[36:32] | don’t have anything in your life you can’t walk away from in a second. | 不要带上任何 你无法及时摆脱的累赘 |
[36:36] | Lovers,friends,even your own mother. | 爱人 朋友 甚至你的至亲 |
[36:44] | What about your wife? | 那你妻子呢? |
[36:48] | I heard what happened. | 我听说了 |
[36:51] | She wanted me to be something I wasn’t. | 她想我做的 我做不到 |
[36:55] | And I was desperate not to disappoint her. | 我努力的不让她失望 |
[36:59] | Recipe for disaster. | 谁想到 后患无穷 |
[37:01] | If you were still together… | 如果你俩还在一起的话… |
[37:03] | you’re telling me you could just walk away from her? | 你能够做到对她视若无睹吗? |
[37:08] | First rule,Danny: | 首要原则 Danny |
[37:10] | Always look after number one. | 人不为己 天诛地灭 |
[37:14] | If you don’t,no one else will. | 人人都会这么做的 |
[37:20] | I’ll try and remember that. | 好的 我会铭记在心的 |
[37:22] | Go home,Danny.Get some sleep. | 回去吧 Danny 去休息会 |
[37:47] | Danny Blue? Danny Blue. | |
[37:53] | The kid did well today. | 那孩子今天干得不错 |
[37:57] | Reminds me of you. | 让我想起了当初的你 |
[38:00] | Worryingly. | 焦躁不安… |
[38:03] | Okay,come on. | 行了 别说了 |
[38:05] | How did you find him? | 你怎么找到他的? |
[38:07] | – Am I that transparent? – You taught me well. | – 我有表现得这么明显吗? – 是你把我调教得太好了 |
[38:11] | I heard about him.He’s good. | 我听说过他 他很棒 |
[38:14] | Wants to be the best. | 渴望成为行内最出色的 |
[38:17] | That sound familiar? | 是不是听起来很熟悉? |
[38:20] | I told Eddie to point him in your direction. | 我让Eddie暗示他来找你 |
[38:22] | I’m all but done anyway. | 不管怎么说 我做到了 |
[38:26] | – You going to miss it? – We’re all trying to get out. | – 你打算不管他? – 我们都在努力摆脱 |
[38:29] | You would,too,if you could think of something else to do. | 如果你能做别的 你也想摆脱这种生活 不是嘛 |
[38:37] | All right,boys. | 好啊 伙计们 |
[38:50] | You know what I love about roulette? | 知道我为什么喜欢轮盘赌? |
[38:53] | That glorious 30 seconds while the wheel is still spinning. | 不到最后一秒 不知胜负结果 |
[39:04] | Christopher Rawlings Christopher Rawlings. | |
[39:08] | The horseracing scam. | 因为那次赌马 |
[39:11] | His wife found out he’d lost their life savings. | 他妻子发现他输了所有的积蓄 |
[39:15] | He’s ready to press charges. | 他正在准备起诉 |
[39:18] | You ever been to prison,Danny? | 你坐过牢 是吧 Danny? |
[39:24] | – Shouldn’t you be taping this? – That’s Plan B. | – 你们不是该录音吗? – 那是B计划 |
[39:30] | – Want to hear Plan A? – Surprise me. | – 想知道A计划吗? – 真让人吃惊 |
[39:33] | We’ve already got enough to send everyone down.No way around that. | 我们有足够的证据送你们进监狱 没人能躲开法律的制裁 |
[39:37] | But bearing in mind who the mark is,the powers that be… | 不过 想想受害者是谁?他的权力….. |
[39:39] | would rather not have a lengthy trial. | 不会让审判拖太久 |
[39:41] | They think the details might be embarrassing. | 他会觉得这些内幕太不堪 |
[39:45] | What they need is a watertight case so overwhelming,everyone pleads guilty. | 他不想被别人知道太多实情 当然 会主动承认犯罪事实 |
[39:50] | We’ll rush the sentencing through and the whole thing blows over. | 匆匆宣判之后 这件事不久就被人遗忘了 |
[39:55] | Sounds like you’ve got it all worked out. | 听上去你们都盘算好了 |
[39:57] | We have. | 是的 |
[39:59] | We know you came into the game late.So you get a lifeline. | 我们知道你很晚才加入 所以你还有一线生机 |
[40:03] | – Which is? – Just do what you’ve been doing. | – 什么机会? – 不动声色 依旧干你的活 |
[40:07] | After the arrests,we take you to a safe house,you make a statement. | 被捕后 我们会给你个藏身处 然后给我们一份证词 |
[40:10] | Once the team knows we’ve got your evidence… | 一旦其他人知道 我们取得了确凿的证据 |
[40:12] | they’ll know they can’t do anything but plead guilty. | 他们知道除了承认有罪 别无他法 |
[40:15] | In return,you walk away into the sunset. | 作为回报 你将会被无罪释放 |
[40:21] | What if I don’t? | 如果我不合作呢? |
[40:22] | Like I said,you go down with the rest of them… | 如之前所说 和其他人一起进监狱 |
[40:25] | and we’ll add the Rawlings job for good measure. | 而且会考虑追加Rawlings一案 |
[40:28] | All you have to do is go back,pretend we never had this conversation. | 你所做的就是回去 假装我们从来没遇到过 |
[40:32] | Mickey and the others are going to prison whatever you do. | 不管你做什么 Mickey和其他人 都会进监狱的 |
[40:35] | The only choice you have to make is whether you go with them or not. | 对于你来说 你有选择的机会 是否要跟他们一起进监狱? |
[40:40] | Be smart,Danny. | 放聪明点 Danny |
[40:42] | Look after number one. | 人不为己 天诛地灭 |
[40:59] | – Where’s the kid? – He’ll be here. | – 那孩子呢? – 他会来的 |
[41:02] | Opening night nerves. | 打起精神了 |
[41:14] | Williams is on his way up. | Williams已经上路了 |
[41:55] | Gentlemen. | 你好 |
[42:02] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[42:04] | – I’m sorry… – Doesn’t matter.There’s no time. | – 对不起 – 没关系 就一会工夫 |
[42:06] | Let’s get this done. | 我们开始吧 |
[42:51] | – Where’s Redford? – He’ll be here. | – Redford呢? – 他会来的 |
[42:53] | I thought we were all going to do this together. | 我以为我们是一起开始的 |
[42:56] | If there’s a problem,we can call the whole thing off. | 如果你觉得有问题的话 我们可以取消所有计划 |
[43:21] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[43:33] | Look,Mickey… | 听着 Mickey… |
[43:36] | Armed police!Everybody stay exactly where you are! | 警察!所有的人不要动! |
[43:39] | Put the case down! | 把箱子放下! |
[43:41] | Everyone,hands on heads. | 把手举过头顶! |
[43:43] | What the hell is going on? | 到底出了什么事? |
[43:44] | You’ve been caught up in a confidence trick,sir. | 先生 这个是个骗局 你上当了 什么? |
[43:47] | These men are planning to swindle you out of your money. | 这些人打算榨干你所有的钱 |
[43:49] | There must be some mistake. | 一定是搞错了 |
[43:53] | All right,Danny.You can go. | 行了 Danny 没你的事了 |
[43:58] | Judas. | 叛徒! |
[44:00] | Listen,this is not how it looks. | 听着 事实不是这样的 |
[44:04] | Get the cases. | 把箱子拿过来 |
[44:15] | Don’t do it,Michael. | 别这样 Michael |
[44:17] | Final lesson,Danny. | 最后一课 Danny |
[44:21] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[44:41] | – Oh,God! – Get him out of here. | – 哦 天哪! – 把他弄出去! |
[44:46] | Bastard! | 该死! |
[44:49] | – We need a statement. – I have my position to think of. | – 我们需要你的证词 – 我也有我考虑立场 |
[44:52] | – We understand that,sir. – Just give me my money and I’ll go. | – 先生 我们理解 – 把钱还给我 我立马走 |
[44:55] | – We can’t do that,it’s evidence. – Sod the money.Let me out of here. | – 我们不能这么做 那是证据 – 该死的钱 我要离开这里 |
[45:00] | I can’t be implicated in something like this.It’ll ruin me. | 我不能被牵连到这种事里去 那会毁了我的 |
[45:02] | If we have enough evidence,we can get guilty pleas. | 如果我们有足够的证据 就可以提起诉讼 |
[45:05] | – It won’t go to court. – Am I under arrest? | – 你不需要出庭 – 我被逮捕了吗? |
[45:08] | – We need your statement. – Am I under arrest? | – 我们需要你的证词 – 我是不是被捕了? |
[45:13] | No,sir. | 没有 先生 |
[45:17] | Get out of my way. | 给我让开! |
[45:21] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[45:31] | Let’s hope the boss can do his stuff. | 希望他清楚 他该做些什么 |
[45:35] | Sorry about the head. | 很抱歉 弄伤了你 |
[45:58] | – You killed him. – I saved your life,Danny. | – 你杀了他 – 我救了你一命 Danny |
[46:03] | Everyone’s in custody. | 他们被拘留了 |
[46:04] | We’ll get you checked out on the way to the station. | 回警察局时 我带你去检查下 |
[46:07] | First,time to keep your end of the bargain. | 现在 有足够的时间结束我们的交易 |
[46:11] | Be sure not to miss anything out. | 确保没有任何遗漏 |
[46:17] | I’m not a grass. | 我没有背叛他们 |
[46:20] | Be smart,Danny. | 放聪明点 Danny |
[46:22] | All you can do now is lose. | 现在你只能认输了 |
[46:25] | Then I lose. | 所以 我输了 |
[46:29] | I’d sooner that than hook up with a murdering scumbag like you. | 迟早 我会好好整整象你这样 卑鄙无耻的家伙 |
[46:32] | – Stone fired a gun at you. – He thought I’d betrayed him. | – Stone企图杀了你 – 他以为我背叛了他 |
[46:37] | You do this,or I’ll see you get five years. | 的确是 不然你就要进去蹲上五年 |
[46:42] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[46:46] | Go screw yourself. | 你去死吧! |
[46:53] | Okay,he’s all yours. | 好的 他合格了 |
[47:09] | I knew you’d be okay,kid. | 我就知道你很棒 孩子 |
[47:17] | – I don’t get it. – You’re all right. | – 我还没加入? – 现在 算上你了 |
[47:21] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你! |
[47:34] | Sarge,the prisoners you asked for are gone. | Sarge 那些犯人已经被释放了 |
[47:36] | What do you mean,they’ve gone? | 什么意思?被释放了? |
[47:39] | Who signed them out? | 谁保释的? |
[47:41] | It says here D.I.DePalma. | 这里显示是D.I.DePalma |
[48:12] | Don’t do it,Michael. | 别这样 Michael |
[48:14] | Final lesson,Danny. | 最后一课 Danny |
[48:17] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[48:32] | I got something for you. | 给你看些东西 |
[48:53] | If you don’t know,find me someone who does. | 不知道怎么回事 就去搞清楚 |
[48:56] | I wanna know who sent DePalma over here. | 我想知道是谁派DePalma来的 |
[48:58] | Who gave him his orders,who his superior officer is. | 谁下的命令 谁是他的长官 |
[49:05] | No,you will not phone me back.I wanna speak to someone there now. | 不 不用给我回电 我现在就要和他说话 |
[49:25] | Danny Blue Neil Cooper Danny Blue.Neil Cooper. | |
[49:27] | This man defines the term “con artist.” | 这个家伙 人称”诈骗艺术家” |
[49:31] | I’m just passing through.Glad I could help. | 我刚加入 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[49:36] | Hang on a minute.You shot at me. | 等一下!你对我开枪了? |
[49:38] | Yeah,but I missed,remember? | 是的 不过我射偏了 记得吗? |
[49:41] | You’re telling me we’re home free? | 所以我们现在是自由的 |
[49:54] | Absolutely.Unless the police would like to go to court… | 绝对没错 除非警方想上庭解释 |
[49:57] | and explain how the investigation was led by one of the accused. | 为什么会又罪犯 领导了这次调查工作 |
[50:04] | It’s all in the detail,kid. | 这就是原因 孩子 |
[50:10] | A toast. | 干杯! |
[50:14] | To Mickey Bricks’ last score. | 为Mickey Bricks的最后一案! |
[50:19] | The end of an era. | 一个时代的落幕 |
[50:26] | The sweetest con of all is to con another grifter. | 最甜蜜的谎言就是 一个骗子欺骗了另一个 |
[50:30] | One who should know better. | 而事实上 他不应该会上当 |
[50:36] | You mean you’re not retiring? | 你是说 你并不打算收手? |
[50:39] | I had to say something to get you all together. | 我必须得找个理由 集合你们所有人 |
[50:41] | You little devil. | 你个小恶魔 |
[50:44] | That’s brilliant. | 真是太聪明! |
[50:49] | It’s not all about the money,is it,Mickey? | 那不仅仅是钱的问题 Mickey? |
[50:52] | Here endeth the first lesson. | 第一堂课结束了! |