时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I wanna take another look.Anyone object? | 我要再看一眼.有人反对吗? |
[00:05] | No,go ahead.Be my guest. | 不不,看吧,请便 |
[00:09] | – I’ve never seen that much money. – Mercy. | – 我从来没有见过那么多的钱 – 主啊 |
[00:13] | Look at that.That is awesome. | 看看这些.真是太夸张了 |
[00:15] | – How much do you think there is? – I don’t know.Thousands. | – 你觉得这里有多少? – 我不知道.几千吧 |
[00:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[00:20] | I still say we should take it to the police. | 我还是觉得我们应该交给警察 |
[00:22] | Hold on,all right.Just hear me out,okay?One of us holds it. | 等等,好吗.听我把话说完,行不?我们中的一个拿着这 |
[00:26] | We check in,say,I don’t know,30 days… | 我们保留,大概,我不知道,30天 |
[00:28] | if nobody’s reported it missing,then we split it between us. | 如果没有人来报告丢失,我们就三个人平分了 |
[00:33] | Yeah.All right.Okay. | 是啊.好吧,就这样 |
[00:37] | So,who holds it? | 那么,谁来拿着? |
[00:43] | – I wouldn’t mind. – No. | – 我不介意 – 不 |
[00:45] | No,’cause I don’t know you,and I don’t know him. | 不,因为我都不认识你 我也不认识他 |
[00:47] | How am I supposed to know you won’t disappear? | 我怎么能够假定你们不会消失? |
[00:49] | Yeah,he has got a point. | 是啊,他说到重点了 |
[00:55] | What about if our man here,he looks after it? | 如果是我们在这里,他来照管呢? |
[00:58] | But to prove he’s not a thief,I’m not saying that you are… | 为了证明他不是个小偷,我并不是说你就是… |
[01:01] | he goes to the bank.This is brilliant. | 他可以去银行.这太聪明了 |
[01:03] | Take out…What you got? | 取出…你有多少? |
[01:04] | I’ve got 6,000 in the building society. | 我的社保账户里面有6000镑 |
[01:06] | You’ve got 6,000,okay.Takes out 6,000.Gives us 3,000 each. | 你有6000镑,好,那就拿出来6000 给我们每人3000 |
[01:09] | – But I keep the case? – Obviously. | – 而我则拿着箱子 – 当然 |
[01:11] | I ain’t got a problem with that. | 我没什么问题 |
[01:13] | If you don’t hear anything in a month,we’ll come back.Split the money. | 如果一个月内你都没有听到任何事情 我们就回来,一起分这个钱 |
[01:17] | – Okay. – Yeah?Okay.Let’s do it. | – 好吧 – 是吧?好了,就这样吧 |
[01:21] | Man,we’re gonna be so rich.I can’t believe it. | 伙计,我们要发财了 我都不能相信 |
[01:24] | I came out this morning,I had 20 quid in my pocket. | 今天早上我出来的时候,口袋里面就只有20镑 |
[01:26] | Now,I’m looking at a third share in 25,000. | 而现在,我就能分到25000镑的三分之一了 |
[01:30] | It’s like it just came out of the sky and we just found it there. | 从天而降,碰巧就被我们找到了 |
[01:33] | Brought from heaven,or something. | 天堂的礼物啊 |
[01:37] | How’s it going,Danny? | 现在情况如何,Danny? |
[01:41] | – What? – The score. | – 什么? – 比分 |
[01:43] | How do you think it’s going on a scale of 1 to 10? | 如果以1-10分来评判,你觉得有多少分? |
[01:47] | A nine maybe? | 或许9分? |
[01:52] | Nine-ish. | 9分左右 |
[01:55] | – No? – Ask your question. | – 没有吗? – 问你的问题 |
[01:59] | How do you know how much is in the case? | 你怎么知道这个箱子里面有多少钱? |
[02:06] | We didn’t count it yet? | 我们还没有数吗? |
[02:11] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[02:23] | – What happened? – He did.Come on. | – 怎么了? – 他做的好事.走吧 |
[04:02] | First rule of cheating at cards: | 扑克千术的首要规则: |
[04:04] | Always cover the move. | 永远掩饰好你的动作 |
[04:08] | Misdirection.Big movement covers the small. | 说错了.大动作掩护小动作 |
[04:12] | Simple stuff. | 很简单的规则 |
[04:14] | And,if you can,always sit by the door. | 还有,如果你可以的话,永远坐在门边 |
[04:30] | – Look,Mick. – Forget it. | – 瞧,Mick – 算了吧 |
[04:31] | No,I don’t want to forget it.All right?Okay,I screwed up. | 不,我没有打算就此算了,好吗?好吧,我搞砸了 |
[04:34] | Yeah,what did you learn?In a sentence. | 是啊,你学到了什么?一句话来概括 |
[04:37] | Do it by the book. | 按照预定的计划来做 |
[04:39] | This way. | 这边走 |
[04:40] | You screw up again,Danny,I’ll have it tattooed on your ass. | 你又搞砸了,Danny 我要把它刺在你的屁股上 |
[04:50] | – So who’s this Frank Gorley? – Beelzebub. | – 这个Frank Gorley是谁? – 魔鬼 |
[04:55] | I say we give him a taste of his own medicine. | 我觉得我们可以以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[04:58] | I know some people. | 我认识一些人 |
[04:59] | I can personally vouch for how many places they can hurt you. | 我可以以人头担保他们能以 任意一种方法来害你 |
[05:02] | – That’s not what we do. – What are we gonna do,then? | – 那不是我们要做的 – 那我们要做什么? |
[05:05] | Ash? Ash? | |
[05:14] | He runs a hotel and casino in the West End. | 他在伦敦西区经营了一家旅馆和赌场 |
[05:22] | The casino’s bent. | 赌场是他的爱好 |
[05:23] | He ships in girls from Eastern Europe for the hotel. | 有人从东欧运送姑娘到他旅馆中 |
[05:27] | Punters lose their money on the tables,then curl up with Hilda from Hungary. | 那些船家在赌桌上输掉了他们的钱 只能从匈牙利带姑娘过来 |
[05:35] | Not the sort of man you take liberties with. | 他不是那种你可以随便对付的人 |
[05:41] | In fact,if we had a list of places not to go… | 事实上,如果我们有一份不要去的地方的列表… |
[05:47] | he’d be right there at the top. | 他会列在最上面 |
[05:55] | Find me an in. | 帮我找出个入口 |
[06:09] | The usual. | 和以前一样 |
[06:49] | I was one card short of a great hand. | 我就差这一张牌就能成千王之王 |
[06:53] | Maybe I should put you on a curfew. | 或许我应该对你进行宵禁令 |
[06:57] | I’d like to see you try. | 你可以试试看啊 |
[06:59] | – You’re not 20 years old anymore,Albert. – Yes,I am. | – 你不再是20岁的人了,Albert – 我就是 |
[07:03] | Up here,where it counts. | 这里,就是这么认为的 |
[07:07] | – You are setting a very bad example. – Good. | – 你建立了一个非常不好的榜样 – 好吧 |
[07:13] | I hear you’re giving young Danny a hard time. | 我听说你对小Danny很不好 |
[07:17] | He screwed up. | 他搞砸了 |
[07:20] | We all screw up. | 我们都搞砸了 |
[07:22] | – It’s what you do next that counts. – Maybe. | – 所以你接下来才会要考虑作什么 – 或许吧 |
[07:25] | He’s got grift sense.You can’t teach that. | 他有诈骗的天分.你是教不了的 |
[07:30] | And I’m not gonna be around forever,so you’ll need him. | 而且我不会永远在你旁边,你会需要他的 |
[07:36] | Let me worry about Danny.You just get some rest. | 让我来担心Danny吧.你好好休息一下 |
[07:42] | We’ll call back later. | 我们晚一些打电话给你 |
[07:47] | Is there anything you want,Albie? | 你还需要什么吗,Albie? |
[07:50] | Three nurses and a deck of cards. | 3个护士和一桌的牌 |
[08:02] | We’ll meet Ash back at the hotel.See what he’s got. | 我们要回旅馆和Ash碰面.看他找到了什么 |
[08:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:10] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[08:19] | – Peter? – Yes? | – Peter? – 什么事? |
[08:21] | Maureen Phillips,media services. | Maureen Phillips,媒体服务的 |
[08:23] | – Media? – Sorry.Hello. | – 媒体? – 不好意思.你好 |
[08:28] | I’m already on it. | 我已经在做了 |
[08:29] | Please tell the Minister it’s all in hand.He has nothing to worry about. | 请告诉部长,一切都在掌握之中 他没有什么好担心的 |
[08:33] | I’m with Peter now. | 我现在就和Peter在一起 |
[08:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:37] | I’ll call you as soon as I’m on my way back.Okay. | 我回去的路上会打电话给你.好的 |
[08:40] | Sorry about that.You know what politicians are like. | 对不起.你知道那些政客的嘴脸 |
[08:43] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[08:45] | The thing is,we’ve been tipped off… | 事情是这样的,有人对我们泄漏说… |
[08:46] | that the press are conducting an investigation into NHS Trust services. | 新闻局正在深入英国国民健康服务进行调查 |
[08:50] | – And this hospital’s been earmarked. – I see. | – 而这家医院被打上了记号 – 我明白了 |
[08:53] | They select a patient and follow his progress through the system… | 他们会选择一个病人并在 整个过程中跟踪他的情况… |
[08:57] | debriefing him as and when he leaves. | 并随时进行报告,直到他离开 |
[08:59] | Well,the thing is… | 这件事情… |
[09:01] | The patient they’ve selected is an elderly man… | 他们选的那个病人是个老头儿… |
[09:03] | called Albert Stroller? | 叫Albert Stroller? |
[09:08] | God,I can just see the headlines now. | 上帝,我现在似乎就能看到报纸的标题了 |
[09:10] | Right,look,I’ll get onto it… | 好的,瞧,我会马上着手… |
[09:12] | Find him,Peter,treat him like a prince. | 找到他,Peter,像对待王子般对待他 |
[09:17] | We’re all in your hands,now. | 我们现在可都靠你了 |
[09:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:50] | If ever we needed Albert… | 如果我们一旦需要Albert… |
[09:53] | If there is an in,I can’t find it. | 即使有入口,我也找不到 |
[09:55] | Well,look,we know he plays cards. | 瞧,我们知道他玩牌 |
[09:58] | We also know he can spot a cheat. | 我们也知道他能发现千术 |
[10:00] | Women? | 女人? |
[10:01] | He’s got two dozen hookers on tap,24/7,but doesn’t go near them. | 他有两打妓女可以随时使用,24除以7 但从来没有靠近过她们 |
[10:05] | I spoke to one of the croupiers at the casino.The guy’s a loner. | 我跟赌场的某个管理人员聊了一会儿.这个家伙很不合群 |
[10:08] | He locks himself in his room every night. | 他每天晚上都把自己锁在房间里面 |
[10:10] | – No friends? – No,nothing. | – 没有朋友? – 没有,什么也没有 |
[10:11] | – Stocks,shares? – Doesn’t trust them. | – 亲戚,股东? – 不相信他们 |
[10:13] | Dabbled once,lost heavily.Vowed never again. | 一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳 发誓再也不会相信了 |
[10:15] | The man’s a block of ice.He calculates the odds. | 这家伙斤斤计较,一毛不拔 |
[10:17] | He never goes out on a limb. | 他永远不会担一点风险 |
[10:19] | The only thing he’s passionate about,as far as I can see,is extreme violence. | 至少我所能看见的他唯一 热爱的事情,就是极端地暴力 |
[10:25] | There is one thing. | 有一件事情 |
[10:28] | He carries a laptop wherever he goes. | 他总是随身携带笔记本电脑 |
[10:32] | If he has got a weakness,that’s where we’ll find it. | 如果他有弱点的话,这是我们唯一 可以从中发现的地方 |
[10:38] | Good,it’ll give Danny a chance to show us how much he’s learned. | 很好,能给Danny一个机会来向我们 展示他学到了多少 |
[10:54] | How we doing? | 我们怎么做? |
[10:57] | Depends how much we spend on the set up. | 就看我们花在布局上的精力和时间了 |
[10:59] | Whatever it takes.He put his hands on Albert. | 不管怎么样,他都惹到了Albert |
[11:03] | But I thought the book says,”Never let your heart rule your head.” | 但我在书上看到说 “永远不要让你的情感控制理智” |
[11:13] | Hello? | 你好? |
[11:17] | Your wife. | 你妻子 |
[11:36] | I don’t think it works. | 我觉得没用 |
[11:39] | What? | 什么? |
[11:40] | Downloading from the hard disk telepathically. | 从硬盘上下载下来的东西中进行感应 |
[11:42] | – I’m thinking. – But they’re on dessert. | – 我还在想 – 但他们已经在吃甜点了 |
[11:53] | Divide and conquer. | 各个击破 |
[12:04] | Excuse me,you dropped a fork there. | 打搅一下,你丢了把叉子 |
[12:27] | Having fun? | 好玩吗? |
[12:29] | That’s a natural laxative. | 会让你自然放松 |
[12:31] | – What?Eye drops? – Yeah,just watch. | – 什么?眼药水? – 是的,就看着吧 |
[13:11] | – I thought you couldn’t stand this place. – I can’t. | – 我以为你不能忍受这个地方 – 我不能 |
[13:17] | Then it must be important. | 那这一定非常重要 |
[13:20] | Did Stacie tell you I came to see you? | Stacie告诉过你我来看你了吗? |
[13:24] | – Why wouldn’t she? – You didn’t call. | – 她为什么不呢? – 你没有打电话 |
[13:26] | I’ve been busy. | 我很忙的 |
[13:29] | – You look well. – I am. | – 你看起来不错 – 是不错 |
[13:35] | – Thanks for the letters. – I had nothing to say. | – 谢谢你的信 – 我没有什么好说的 |
[13:46] | I want a divorce.Nothing else. | 我要离婚.没什么的 |
[13:52] | The forms just need a signature.I even put a stamp on for you. | 表格只需要一个签名 我曾经邮寄过给你 |
[13:56] | Simon and I want to get married. | Simon和我要结婚了 |
[14:02] | Well? | 那么? |
[14:05] | I’ve gone from soul mate to obstacle so fast,I think I’m gonna get a nosebleed. | 我这么快就从一个配偶变成了 一个障碍,我觉得我都快喷血了 |
[14:11] | You always loved this more than me. | 你总是爱这个胜过我 |
[14:15] | Everything you ever dreamed of,is he? | 你曾经所梦想过的,就是他了吗? |
[14:20] | Just sign the papers,Mick. | 只要在纸上签个字,Mick |
[15:27] | Two minutes. | 2分钟 |
[15:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[15:40] | Come on. | 快点 |
[15:49] | Nearly there. | 过来了 |
[15:56] | Come on! | 快点! |
[16:00] | Got it,Dan. | 好了,Dan |
[16:22] | Well,now. | 好了,现在 |
[16:26] | – It was there all the time. – The usual. | – 一直就明摆在那里的 – 和往常一样 |
[16:29] | I just didn’t see it. | 我只是没有意识到 |
[16:36] | This guy is crazy about the movies. | 这家伙对电影很狂热 |
[16:41] | The guy’s a romantic,so strictly black and white. | 他很浪漫,特别是对于黑白电影 |
[16:45] | Then Stacie needs to be classier than Diaz. | Stacie需要比Diaz更为经典 |
[16:47] | Someone classic,like Hepburn. | 就像赫本那样的 |
[16:52] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[16:55] | Mickey Mickey. | |
[16:57] | Listen,we talked about me moving up. | 听着,我们谈过了我的提升问题 |
[17:00] | – Working the inside on the next big score. – That was before you screwed up. | – 直接参与在下次的大行动中 – 那可是在你搞砸之前 |
[17:07] | Yeah,exactly. | 是的,完全正确 |
[17:09] | We need to get the lads down to Eddie’s.We’re putting a team together for Albert. | 我们得让那些人听从Eddie的命令为Albert拉一只队伍 |
[17:13] | You shouldn’t take it out on Danny. | 你不应该拿Danny出气 |
[17:19] | Pete will be great.What about Sam?Is he free? | Pete不错,Sam怎么样?他有空吗? |
[17:22] | Give him a call for me,would you? | 帮我打个电话给他好吗? |
[17:24] | Any other names you can mention who might be about? | 还有什么你能想到的人吗? |
[17:27] | Danny,knock yourself out. | Danny,要尽你最大的努力 |
[17:42] | Thanks,Andy.Albert will really appreciate it. | 谢谢,Andy.Albert会非常感激的 |
[17:48] | – Sam. – Miss Monroe. | – Sam – Monroe小姐 |
[17:49] | – You might need to shave,Sam. – For Albert?Sure. | – 你或许需要刮个胡子,Sam – 为了Albert?当然可以 |
[18:23] | – Hi,trinkle. – Hello,Pete. | – 嗨,美女 – 你好,Pete |
[18:25] | – How you doing? – I’m here for Albert,all right? | – 最近怎么样? – 我来这里是为了Albert,是不是? |
[18:46] | Maritime Pictures?Hello,there. | 海上图片社?你好 |
[18:49] | I have a meeting with your financial director there later this week. | 这周晚些时候我要和你们的财物总监有个会议 |
[18:52] | I was wondering,could you fax me directions? | 我有些问题,你能把路线传真给我吗? |
[19:36] | Yeah,lovely.Thanks very much.Bye-bye. | 好的,亲爱的,非常感谢,再见 |
[19:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:43] | Right.We’ve booked you into a room at Gorley’s hotel… | 好了.我们帮你在Gorley的旅馆登记了一间房间… |
[19:46] | and there are faxes waiting for you from every major Hollywood studio. | 里面有从每个主要的好莱坞工作室 给你的传真在等着你 |
[19:50] | We know he keeps tabs on all his guests… | 我们知道他会监视他所有的客人… |
[19:52] | and won’t pass up the opportunity to meet a big shot movie mogul like you. | 当然不会拒绝和你这样电影界的大人物碰面的机会 |
[19:58] | – You ready? – Yeah. | – 你准备好了? – 是的 |
[20:06] | By the book,Danny. | 照约定好的做,Danny |
[20:10] | I don’t know any other way. | 我并不知道其他的方法 |
[20:21] | Look into his eyes,and think as he thinks. | 看着他的眼睛,像他一样思考 |
[20:35] | For Albert. | 为了Albert |
[21:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:26] | Good morning.Could I interest you in a special discount? | 早上好.我能来为你介绍一项特殊的折扣吗? |
[21:32] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[21:33] | Hello.Could I interest you in a special discount? | 你好.我能来为你介绍一项特殊的折扣吗? |
[22:00] | I want a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[22:13] | – We’re all set. – Right. | – 我们都准备好了 – 好的 |
[22:18] | Well,this is a whole new side of you I haven’t seen before. | 我从来没有见过你的这一面 |
[22:21] | – What? – Suffering in silence. | – 什么? – 在沉默中忍受痛苦 |
[22:23] | What makes you think I’m suffering? | 你为什么觉得我在忍受痛苦? |
[22:25] | Mr.Happy left town days ago. | 因为快乐先生几天前离开了城市 |
[22:30] | – Thanks for what you’re doing for Danny. – Why the sudden interest? | – 谢谢你为Danny所做的一切 – 为什么突然那么关心了? |
[22:34] | – Albie told me to look out for him. – Albie. | – Albie叫我要留心一下他 – Albie |
[22:36] | Is there anything Albert hasn’t taken care of? | 还有什么Albert不关心的事情吗? |
[22:39] | No. | 没有 |
[22:41] | Listen,if the strong silent thing stops working for you… | 听着,如果沉默对你不再管用… |
[22:45] | – and you need somebody to talk to… – Yeah. | – 而你想找人来聊聊的话… – 没事 |
[22:57] | It’s Rachel. | 是Rachel |
[23:00] | – She wants a divorce. – And? | – 她要离婚 – 然后? |
[23:06] | – And that’s it. – So you agreed? | – 就这样 – 你同意了? |
[23:08] | I told her I’d think about it. | 我告诉她我要想一想 |
[23:14] | – What?No lecture? – You’ve got all this talent. | – 怎么了?没有什么训话吗?? – 你有这方面所有的才能 |
[23:18] | You can bend people to your will.Make them do what you want them to. | 你能让人们按照你的意志来屈服 让他们做你想做的 |
[23:22] | If you set your mind to it… | 如果你下决心做… |
[23:24] | you can convince her in a week to take you back. | 你可以在一周之内说服她让你回来 |
[23:28] | – So why don’t you? – You think I should con Rachel back? | – 为什么不呢? – 你觉得我应该把Rachel骗回来? |
[23:31] | That’s what we do isn’t it,Mickey? | 那不就是我们做的吗,Mickey? |
[23:33] | Create a world the way we want it to be? | 创建一个我们想要的那种世界? |
[23:36] | You convince her that you can be the man she wants. | 你让她确信你能成为她想要的那种男人 |
[23:40] | Problem is,you gotta convince yourself first. | 问题是,你先要让你自己信服 |
[23:54] | So,let’s go get this bastard. | 那么,我们去搞定这个混蛋吧 |
[24:01] | House & Garden, please. | 来本房屋和花园谢谢 |
[24:08] | Movie News. | 影视新闻 |
[24:34] | Mr.Harris,I’m from the hospital administration. | Harris先生,我是医院管理中心的 |
[24:37] | We need to talk about how you’d like to settle your account. | 我们需要讨论一下你要如何支付你的账户 |
[24:40] | I wish you lot would talk to each other.You’re a mess. | 我希望你去和其他人说吧,你个笨蛋 |
[24:42] | – I’m sorry? – I’ve already settled my account.Cash. | – 不好意思? – 我已经付了我的钱,用现金 |
[24:47] | The special discount. | 特殊折扣 |
[25:32] | – We’ve had some faxes for you,Mr.Elliott. – Yeah? | – 我们收到了给你的一些传真,Elliott先生 – 是吗? |
[25:35] | These movie studios.They never leave me alone. | 这些电影工作室.他们永远不会让我闲着 |
[25:37] | Wanna do me a favor,sweetheart? | 帮我个忙好吗,亲爱的? |
[25:39] | Send me up some mineral water and some fresh fruit. | 给我送点矿泉水和新鲜的水果上来 |
[25:41] | Of course,sir. | 当然可以,先生 |
[25:45] | The car’s outside. | 车在外面 |
[25:46] | I’ll see to it,and I hope you enjoy your stay. | 我会负责的,祝你在这里住得愉快 |
[25:49] | Yeah,I’m sure I will.Thank you. | 是啊,我相信会的,谢谢 |
[26:06] | By the book,Danny. | 按照约定的来,Danny |
[26:13] | Jason Elliott Jason Elliott. | |
[26:18] | – So you’re in the film business? – So they tell me. | – 你在做电影方面的业务? – 他们是这么说的 |
[26:22] | You like the movies,Frank? | 你喜欢电影,Frank? |
[26:25] | Since I was a kid. | 打我还是个孩子的时候起 |
[26:27] | They don’t make them like they used to. | 他们可不像看起来那样在制作电影 |
[26:29] | So,what is it you do exactly? | 你到底是做什么的呢? |
[26:32] | I find the money that makes the magic happen. | 我找到钱并让魔法发生 |
[26:39] | You ever thought of putting money into films,Frank? | 你想过把钱投到电影中来吗,Frank? |
[26:42] | – I like my money where it is. – And where is that? | – 我喜欢看到钱在哪里 – 那是哪里? |
[26:46] | Where I can see it. | 我可以看得见的地方 |
[26:51] | – Would you excuse me? – Sure. | – 抱歉离开一会儿 – 当然 |
[26:53] | Hey,Frank. | 嘿,Frank |
[26:56] | I’m wining and dining a couple of investors later. | 我稍后要和两个投资者一起吃饭喝酒 |
[26:59] | Might be nice to round the night off here,if that’s okay? | 或许在这里度过一晚,可以吗? |
[27:02] | – No problem. – Thanks,Frank,I appreciate that. | – 没问题 – 谢谢,Frank,非常感谢 |
[27:26] | Danny thinks we need 20,000 for the convincer. | Danny认为我们需要2万英镑才能使他信服 |
[27:28] | How much are we short? | 我们还缺多少? |
[27:30] | If we can get 4,000 from Gorley up front, | 如果我们预先可以从Gorley那里拿到4000镑 |
[27:32] | we can scrape 16,000. | 我们可以凑齐16000镑 |
[27:33] | I’m telling you,Gorley’s got trouble written all over him. | 我告诉你们,Gorley那里机关重重 |
[27:37] | I just don’t want to get in there and be half-cocked. | 我只是不想准备不充分得到那里 |
[27:40] | So the question is: | 那么问题就是: |
[27:41] | Where are we going to find a sucker with 4,000 at this time of the night? | 今天晚上这个时候我们要去哪里弄他妈的4000镑? |
[27:47] | What?No. | 什么?不 |
[27:49] | Come on,Eddie.It’s better than the banks.A 50% Return in three days. | 拜托,Eddie.这可比银行要好 3天有50%的回报 |
[27:53] | No. | 不 |
[27:54] | – It’s for Albert. – No. | – 为了Albert – 不 |
[27:56] | – Will you stop saying “no”? – No. | – 你可不可以不要再说”不”? – 不 |
[27:59] | Albert told me that if I ever thought I was talking to a con man… | Albert告诉我如果我觉得在和骗子说话… |
[28:02] | just keep saying no. | 就一直说不 |
[28:03] | We’re not trying to con you,Eddie,we’re asking for your help. | 我们不是要骗你,Eddie,我们是在找你帮忙 |
[28:10] | – Three days? – Tops. | – 3天? – 最多 |
[28:13] | – For Albert? – Absolutely. | – 为了Albert? – 绝对 |
[28:17] | If I don’t get paid back,you’re all barred. | 如果我没有拿回我的钱,你们就都被我隔绝了 |
[28:29] | Good seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:31] | – How you doing? – Okay. | – 怎么样? – 很好 |
[28:32] | – What are we doing here? – Come on,just relax. | – 我们在这里干嘛? – 来吧,放松点 |
[28:35] | Frank,this is Jeff Machin. | Frank,这是Jeff Machin |
[28:36] | Jeff,this is Frank Gorley.He owns this place. | Jeff,这是Frank Gorley.他掌管这个地方 |
[28:43] | Arrogant asshole. | 傲慢的家伙 |
[28:45] | – What’s his problem? – You tell me. | – 他有什么问题? – 你告诉我吧 |
[28:48] | I made the guy $3 million last year… | 去年我帮这个家伙赚了3百万美元… |
[28:50] | he treats me like the hired help. | 而他对我就像是雇佣来的一样 |
[28:54] | Excuse me,Frank. | 不好意思,Frank |
[28:55] | – These bastards are cheating on me. – Joe,just calm down,okay? | – 这些混蛋在骗我 – Joe,冷静下来,好吗? |
[28:59] | Let’s get you a coffee. | 我给你弄点咖啡 |
[29:01] | I don’t want a coffee,I want another drink.You cheating bastards! | 我不要咖啡,我要再来一杯 你们这帮骗人的混蛋! |
[29:07] | I’m sorry,Frank.It’s okay. | 对不起,Frank.没事的 |
[29:09] | – Your friend needs a lesson in manners. – I know. | – 你的朋友需要上堂礼仪课 – 我知道 |
[29:11] | You got somebody who can maybe run him home? | 你这里有谁可以把他送回家的吗? |
[29:16] | What? | 什么? |
[29:19] | Joe might not like to lose his money,but he’s got very powerful connections. | Joe或许不喜欢输钱 但他有很强的关系 |
[29:24] | He’s a personal friend of Sly Stallone. | 他是史泰龙的一个私交 |
[29:27] | And I promised that I’d keep an eye on him. | 我答应我会看着他的 |
[29:30] | He knows Sly Stallone? | 他认识史泰龙? |
[29:33] | Well,it’s not so much Sly,it’s more his mother. | 也不是很认识他,更熟悉他的妈妈 |
[29:38] | – I could buy this place. – He’s staying at the Grovesnor. | – 我可以买下这个地方 – 他住在Grovesnor |
[29:42] | Close it down,turn it into a shithole. | 把这里关掉吧,把它变成一堆屎 |
[29:48] | I’m sorry,Frank.I gotta talk to Jeff. | 对不起,Frank.我要跟Jeff谈谈 |
[29:52] | You got anywhere quiet? | 你有什么安静点的地方吗? |
[29:57] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | – 有 – 谢谢 |
[30:02] | He’s a drunk.I don’t want to work with him. | 他是个醉鬼.我不要和他一起工作 |
[30:04] | Come on,Joe’s okay. | 来吧,Joe没事的 |
[30:05] | If he’s in this time,then count me out. | 如果这次他在其中,那就不要算我 |
[30:07] | – I gave you my word. – Then screw him and screw you. | – 我向你保证 – 那你们两个都走开 |
[30:10] | The people you do business with have got a really bad attitude problem. | 和你一起做生意的人可是有 很严重的态度问题啊 |
[30:14] | You know that? | 你知道吗? |
[30:15] | Do me a favor,pal? | 帮我个忙,朋友? |
[30:16] | Keep your nose out of what doesn’t concern you. | 少管和你无关的事 |
[30:19] | Okay,that’s enough. | 好了,够了 |
[30:21] | You want to watch your mouth,boy. | 你要管好你的嘴,孩子 |
[30:23] | I’m sorry,Frank,Jeff’s just wound up about Joe. | 对不起,Frank,Jeff只是很讨厌Joe |
[30:28] | Okay,look.All right.He’s out. | 好吧,好吧,不带他了 |
[30:31] | I’ll get somebody else to cover his end. | 那我要找其他人来帮他收尾 |
[30:33] | Now,this is Frank’s office… | 这里是Frank的办公室… |
[30:36] | a bit of respect wouldn’t go amiss. | 还是要有些尊重的 |
[30:38] | – You found a buyer yet? – It’s all in place. | – 你找到买主了吗? – 都会安排妥当的 |
[30:41] | We buy in at 15,000,we get back 60,000. | 我们在15000镑的时候买进 等到60000的时候再出来 |
[30:44] | That’s film extras. | 这就是电影的特殊之处 |
[30:46] | In all the casting agencies,they try and strike up an exclusive… | 在所有的演员中介里面 他们试图对每个带有… |
[30:49] | with any movie with a decent budget. | 强大预算的电影构造一个专有权 |
[30:51] | It’s small potatoes in the grand scheme of things… | 这只是盛大安排中的一个小土豆… |
[30:53] | but,hey,every little counts,right? | 但是,嘿,每一点都是要计算的,不是吗? |
[30:55] | Except we just lost Joe. | 除了我们刚失去了Joe |
[30:57] | – I said,I’d take care of it. – How? | – 我说了,我会来操心的 – 怎么弄? |
[30:59] | This is a cash deal.We meet the producer at breakfast… | 这是桩现金交易.我们可是要在早餐的时候 和制片人见面的… |
[31:01] | before the banks open. | 而那是银行还没有开门 |
[31:05] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[31:07] | Screw the deal,I’m glad Joe’s out of it. | 话说回来,我很高兴Joe已经出局了 |
[31:11] | The guy’s only interested in the bottom line.He’s got no soul. | 这个家伙只对净赚的有兴趣 他什么都不懂 |
[31:15] | You know what his favorite film is,Frank?Rambo. | 你知道他最喜欢的电影是什么吗,Frank?兰博 |
[31:18] | How are you gonna do business with a guy like that? | 你怎么会和这样的家伙做生意的呢? |
[31:20] | – Bogart,Cagney,now they made movies. – You like Cagney? | – Bogart,Cagney,他们才是演电影的 – 你喜欢Cagney? |
[31:24] | No one like him,before or since. | 他真是前无古人,后无来者 |
[31:26] | – Best film?– White Heat. | – 最好的电影?– 白热杀机 |
[31:28] | – “Made it,Ma.” – “Top of the world.” | – “成了!妈!” – “世界之巅” |
[31:29] | Good film,but not his best.Do you know he was a dancer? | 好电影,但不是他最好的 你知道他曾经是个舞者么? |
[31:32] | – Came up through vaudeville? – That’s right. | – 在电影中穿插舞蹈? – 是的 |
[31:35] | Best song and dance man in the business. | 电影中最好的歌者和舞者 |
[31:37] | When you two have finished,can we get back to the job in hand? | 你们两个讨论结束的话,我们是否能回到手头的正事上来? |
[31:42] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[31:45] | So what is this deal exactly? | 到底是什么问题? |
[31:47] | The deal is with the producer,for the extras contract. | 是和制作人的问题,额外的合同 |
[31:50] | We meet him,pay him off,then go to the set… | 我们和他见面,付清他的钱 然后去片场… |
[31:53] | and collect from the guy from the agency. | 从中介那家伙处去搜集钱 |
[31:55] | – A film set? – Yeah. | – 片场? – 是的 |
[31:57] | Trouble is,like Jeff says,we lost Joe so we’re 5,000 light. | 问题是,就像Jeff说的,我们少了Joe 所以缺了5000镑 |
[32:01] | Let me get this straight. | 我直说吧 |
[32:04] | You take this producer 15,000… | 你们给这个制片人15000镑… |
[32:06] | then you drive over to the film set and collect 60,000? | 然后就开车到片场去搜集60000镑? |
[32:10] | That’s about the strength of it. | 差不多就是这个意思 |
[32:13] | So what if I put up the 5,000 you’re light? | 如果我提供了你们缺的5000镑呢? |
[32:16] | So long as I pick up his share,this guy Joe’s share,in return. | 只要我提供了Joe这个家伙的份 那他的那份回报也就给我 |
[32:21] | – No way. – I wasn’t talking to you. | – 没门 – 我没有在和你说 |
[32:23] | You gonna let this guy muscle in? | 你要让这个家伙硬挤进来吗? |
[32:25] | All he’d be doing is taking over Joe’s share.What difference does it make? | 他所做的只是接管Joe的部分 那又有什么区别呢? |
[32:28] | I don’t even know this guy. | 我都不认识这个家伙 |
[32:30] | For God’s sake,the lame brain’s gonna give us a check now. | 看在上帝的份上,这个猪头现在要给我们支票啊 |
[32:33] | – Jeff,come on,please.Just relax. – All right. | – Jeff,拜托,求你了.放松点 – 好吧 |
[32:37] | It does have to be cash,Frank.I’m sorry. | 必须是要现金的,Frank.对不起 |
[32:49] | You gonna be polite? | 你可不可以礼貌一些? |
[32:50] | Frank helped us out with Joe.Cutting him in is the least we can do. | Frank帮我们脱离Joe呢 至少我们可以让他插进来吧 |
[33:05] | Thanks,Frank. | 谢谢,Frank |
[33:06] | Like I said,I like my money where I can see it. | 就像我说的,我喜欢钱在我能看见的地方 |
[33:11] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你们一起去 |
[33:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:07] | I’ll call. | 我要叫了 |
[34:15] | Three sevens. | 3个7 |
[34:21] | Flush. | 同花 |
[34:28] | Again. | 再来 |
[34:50] | – Pete. – You took your time. | – Pete – 你倒是很及时嘛 |
[34:52] | Nice to see you,too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[34:54] | The money’s in the one with the flap open,so give that one to Danny first. | 钱在那个口开着的袋子里面 先把那个给Danny |
[34:58] | – How long? – Any minute now. | – 什么时候? – 尽快吧 |
[35:00] | Just be out of sight. | 记住不要让别人看见 |
[35:20] | I’ve told you,Lucy,either the line goes or I do. | 我告诉过你了,Lucy 不拿开那条绳子我就走 |
[35:24] | Well,Jesus Christ!Go and tell them. | 哦,耶酥基督,去告诉他们! |
[35:27] | – Jenny baby. – Jason. | – Jenny亲爱的 – Jason |
[35:29] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[35:30] | The director’s a moron.Can’t you fire him for me? | 导演是个蠢蛋 你能帮我开了他吗? |
[35:33] | Baby,I could,but he’d sue my ass off. | 亲爱的,我可以.但他会让我先滚蛋 |
[35:36] | This is a very good friend of mine.This is Frank Gorley. | 这是我的一个很好的朋友,这是Frank Gorley |
[35:40] | – Glad to meet you,Frank. – How do you do? | – 很高兴见到你,Frank – 你好? |
[35:42] | Okay,come on,now.Back to work.Time is money. | 好了,来吧,现在,回去工作 时间就是金钱 |
[35:44] | He’s such a slave driver. | 他真是个苛刻的老板 |
[35:48] | – That’s Jenny Cole? – You know her? | – 那是Jenny Cole? – 你认识她? |
[35:51] | – I was reading about her this morning. – She’s gonna be huge. | – 我今天早上看到她的新闻 – 她会成为巨星的 |
[35:54] | They’re calling her the new Audrey Hepburn. | 他们把她称为奥黛丽·赫本第二 |
[35:56] | – Jason. – How you doing? | – Jason – 你好吗? |
[35:59] | Okay.We still on? | 不错.交易还算数? |
[36:00] | It’s a done deal. | 已经搞定了 |
[36:02] | Great,I’ve got 200 wannabe starlets waiting for the nod,here. | 很好,我有200个超级崇拜的小明星 真等着点头呢,拿着 |
[36:06] | – You fellas wanna help me pick? – No,we’ll leave that,all right? | – 你们要来帮我选吗? – 不,我们委托你了,好吗? |
[36:09] | You gonna talk all day or you gonna give me my money? | 你是准备说上一整天还是就把我的钱给我? |
[36:13] | Split three ways,just like he said. | 就像他说的,分成3份了 |
[36:16] | That’s beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[36:21] | 20,000.Not a bad return for half an hour,is it? | 20,000.一个半小时的回馈,不错吧 |
[36:28] | – Looks like Joe’s loss is my gain. – I guess so. | – 看起来Joe的损失是我的获利嘛 – 我想是的 |
[36:34] | While we’re here, | 既然我们都到了这里 |
[36:35] | any chance of walking around the set,watching a bit of filming? | 何不逛逛这个片场,看看是如何拍电影的呢? |
[36:41] | Frank,I gotta get back.Square things up with Joe. | Frank,我要回去了.要去摆平Joe |
[36:45] | I thought Joe was out of the picture. | 我以为Joe已经不再参与了呢 |
[36:47] | He is for this but not the big one. | 他还在里面,在做笔大生意 |
[36:49] | – Big one? – Shut your mouth,Jason. | – 大生意? – 闭嘴,Jason |
[36:52] | – Did I say anything? – Just get in the car. | – 我说什么了吗? – 上车吧 |
[36:59] | Anybody asks for me,tell them I left five minutes ago. | 有谁问起我的话,就告诉他们我5分钟之前离开了 |
[37:31] | So where’s my 4,000? | 我的4000镑在哪里? |
[37:33] | We just gave it away. | 我们送出去了 |
[37:38] | Hi,Eddie. | 嗨,Eddie |
[37:40] | – Did you just give my money away? – It’s all right. | – 你们就把我的钱送出去了? – 是的 |
[37:43] | – It was bait. – Bait? | – 是个诱饵 – 诱饵? |
[37:47] | So did we get the green light? | 我们一切还顺利吧? |
[37:51] | We tell him the tale tonight. | 我们今晚会和他摊牌 |
[38:04] | – Here he is.Frank.How are you doing? – Okay. | – 他来了.Frank.你好吧? – 很好 |
[38:06] | – You remember Jenny? – Of course. | – 你还记得Jenny吗? – 当然 |
[38:08] | She wrapped late today.She wants a little bit of R and R. | 她今天拍晚了.想要一些休息和放松 |
[38:11] | Excuse me.Are you Jennifer Cole? | 不好意思.你是Jennifer Cole? |
[38:15] | Have you got a pen? | 你有笔吗? |
[38:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:22] | Can you get someone to watch over Jen while she plays the tables? | 你能在Jen玩牌的时候找个人看着她吗? |
[38:26] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[38:29] | See Miss Cole isn’t bothered. | 不要让Cole小姐受到打扰 |
[38:32] | – Go have fun. – Thank you,Frank. | – 好好玩吧 – 谢谢,Frank |
[38:36] | – Can we get a drink? – Yeah. | – 我们能喝一杯吗? – 当然 |
[38:39] | How did it go with Joe? | Joe怎么样了? |
[38:42] | – The guy’s a fruit loop. – I told you that six months ago. | – 这个家伙是个蠢蛋 – 我6个月前就告诉你了 |
[38:45] | It’s a shame,I kind of liked him,you know? | 真是羞愧啊,我还有些喜欢他呢,你知道吗? |
[38:47] | – But this is business. – Yeah. | – 但这可是在做买卖 – 是是是 |
[38:49] | So what about the big one? | 那那个大生意是什么东西? |
[38:55] | – You mentioned it earlier. – Jeff? | – 你之前有提起过 – Jeff? |
[39:00] | Okay,Frank,sit down. | 好了,Frank,坐下 |
[39:03] | Tell him. | 告诉他吧 |
[39:06] | We’re gonna make a movie.Kind of low budget.Say about 5,000,000. | 我们准备要制作部电影 低成本的.大概是5百万英镑 |
[39:12] | Jenny thinks it’s her big break in the States… | 而Jenny觉得现在是她转型的时候… |
[39:14] | but where we’re really gonna make our money is in Asia. | 但我们真正想在亚洲赚钱 |
[39:19] | Asia? | 亚洲? |
[39:20] | – Can I be frank,Frank? – Please. | – 我能坦白讲吗,Frank? – 请 |
[39:24] | While everyone else is looking at the home market… | 在其他的人正盯着家庭市场的时候… |
[39:27] | we sell the video rights to Asia up front. | 我们先把影片直接卖给亚洲 |
[39:32] | We can virtually name our price. | 我们可以直接给出价钱 |
[39:34] | I figure we’re gonna get 10 million without breaking a sweat. | 那样我们可以不费吹灰之力就能赚到1千万英镑 |
[39:39] | – And she’s agreed to do it? – She signed the contract yesterday. | – 她同意那么做? – 她昨天已经签订合同了 |
[39:44] | So is Joe in or out? | Joe在里面还是不在? |
[39:46] | He still wants in,but you know what these Mob guys are like. | 他还想进来,但你知道这些乌合之众是如何的 |
[39:49] | They’re a liability. | 他们还是有点钱的 |
[39:50] | Bottom line is,Frank: | 这是净赚的,Frank: |
[39:52] | If you want a slice of the cake,I can make it happen. | 如果你想分一羹的话 我可以帮你 |
[39:57] | How much are we talking about? | 我们要投入多少钱? |
[40:00] | It’s gonna be the same as me and Jeff are in for. | 你要投入的跟我和Jeff一样多 |
[40:03] | That’s 200 big ones. | 20万左右吧 |
[40:06] | 200,000? | 20万英镑? |
[40:08] | With a guarantee… | 而保证是… |
[40:10] | that you’re gonna get double your money back in three months. | 你可以在3个月之内收回双倍的回馈 |
[40:18] | No,I think I’ll pass. | 不,我觉得我还是不要了 |
[40:21] | What? | 什么? |
[40:23] | I’m 15,000 up.I think I’ll quit while I’m ahead. | 我最多出到15000镑,再多我就退出了 |
[40:26] | – What if we… – We can find someone else. | – 如果我们… – 我们可以找到别人的 |
[40:30] | It’s not a problem,okay? | 这不是问题,好吗? |
[40:33] | – How about that drink? – Sure. | – 我们刚才要的酒呢? – 当然 |
[40:49] | You’ve got to pick it up,Dan. | 你要认识到一件事情,Dan |
[40:52] | You’re talking to this guy about money. | 你在跟这个家伙谈钱 |
[40:54] | He’s surrounded by money,he’s not fazed by it. | 他被钱所包围,而不是被钱困扰 |
[40:56] | You’re offering him something he’s already got. | 你给他的是一些他已经有的东西 |
[40:59] | You’ve gotta think about what brought us this far. | 你要想想什么能带给我们比钱更多的 |
[41:02] | What can you give him that he can’t get anywhere else? | 你能不能给他一些他从其他地方 所得不到的东西? |
[41:08] | Don’t talk to his head,talk to his heart.Emotion not reason. | 不要跟他的头脑说话,要跟他的心去说 是情感而不是理智 |
[41:15] | Think. | 想想吧 |
[41:21] | – You like the movies,Frank? – Since I was a kid. | – 你喜欢电影,Frank? – 打我还是个孩子时起 |
[41:24] | – You like Cagney? – Of course. | – 你喜欢Cagney? – 当然 |
[41:26] | Best song and dance man in the business. | 电影中最好的歌者和舞者 |
[41:29] | You like Cagney? | 你喜欢Cagney? |
[42:48] | – What do you say,Frank? – Count me in. | – 你说什么,Frank? – 把我算进去 |
[43:09] | – Bankers draft. – Thanks,Frank. | – 这是银行本票 – 谢谢,Frank |
[43:13] | Now that’s beautiful. | 太好了 |
[43:15] | There’s a receipt for 200,000 and a copy of the contract. | 这是20万的收据和合同副本 |
[43:19] | We’re all going to make a lot of money. | 我们要赚大钱了 |
[43:23] | We’d better. | 我们会更好的 |
[43:26] | – Top of the world. – Top of the world,Frank. | – 世界之颠 – 世界之颠,Frank |
[43:31] | You’re not gonna join us,baby? | 你不加入我们吗,亲爱的? |
[43:34] | I’m trying to get my head around this damn script. | 我让这该死的剧本弄得头都大了 |
[43:36] | Do you want me to run some lines with you? | 你要我帮你对这些台词吗? |
[43:38] | Would you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[43:39] | I tell you what.Why doesn’t Frank help you? | 我告诉你吧,为什么不让Frank帮你呢? |
[43:41] | Get him in the swing of things.Frank? | 让他尝试一下新的事物.Frank? |
[43:45] | Me? | 我? |
[43:46] | Come on.You just gotta read through the script with Jen. | 来吧.你只要跟着脚本和Jen对戏就行了 |
[43:49] | You’re gonna be great.Come on. | 你会很棒的,来吧 |
[43:54] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[43:59] | – I’ve never done this sort of thing before. – Don’t worry you’ll be fine. | – 我以前从来没有做过这种事情 – 不要担心,你会很不错的 |
[44:05] | Thank you,Frank. | 谢谢,Frank |
[44:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:31] | Check’s cleared. | 支票检查过了 |
[44:34] | It’s being transferred now. | 现在正在转移 |
[44:36] | Time to make sure he won’t come after us. | 是时候保证他不会追着我们了 |
[44:38] | Then we blow him out tonight. | 我们今天晚上就搞定他 |
[44:41] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[44:46] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[44:57] | Do you think he’s gonna be all right? | 你觉得他没问题吗? |
[44:59] | If he does as he’s told,he’ll be fine. | 如果像他所说的,他会没问题的 |
[45:02] | You have to be face-on to Mickey when he shoots or the signal might not work. | 在Mickey开枪或者信号不起作用的时候 你必须面对着他 |
[45:06] | If it doesn’t work,when you go down fall on your chest. | 如果不管用,你就捂住胸口倒下 |
[45:09] | The force should split the bag,all right? | 努力让血袋破裂,好吗? |
[45:11] | Danny,no theatrics,okay? | Danny,不要演戏,好吗? |
[45:14] | One shot and you go down like a sack of potatoes. | 一枪过后,你就像袋土豆一样的倒下 |
[45:18] | – By the book. – By the book. | – 根据约定来做 – 根据约定来做 |
[45:22] | We’re done. | 我们好了 |
[45:31] | Okay,we start shooting next month. | 好了,我们下个月开始出击 |
[45:34] | Jason is talking to directors all week. | Jason整个星期都在和导演讨论 |
[45:37] | I hope he’s getting someone better than the last one. | 我希望他能找到比上一个更好的人 |
[45:40] | Where is Jason?He should be here by now. | Jason在哪里?他现在应该在这里 |
[45:42] | Relax,Frank,he’s just crossing the “T’s”… | 放松点,Frank,他正穿过… |
[45:46] | Hey,Jason. | 嘿,Jason |
[45:54] | – Jason? – We’re screwed. | – Jason? – 我们惨了 |
[45:57] | – What? – Joe’s gone. | – 什么? – Joe跑了 |
[46:02] | – He checked out of the hotel first thing. – So what’s the problem? | – 他第一件事情就是结账离开了旅馆 – 有什么问题吗? |
[46:07] | He wasn’t in the picture anyway. | 他不会再现身了 |
[46:09] | He was co-signature at the bank.I didn’t have time to change it. | 他在银行有联合签名 我还没有来得及去修改 |
[46:14] | He cleaned us out before he left. | 他在离开之前将我们一扫而空 |
[46:16] | Cleaned us out how?Of what? | 怎么样一扫而空,扫空了什么? |
[46:19] | Everything,all right.It’s all gone!Every penny! | 所有的,好吧.所有的都没有了!连一便士都没剩! |
[46:24] | – God,I had 200,000 in there! – Well,we all did! | – 上帝,我可有20万在里面! – 是啊,我们都是! |
[46:28] | You mean,he took all the money? | 你是说,他拿走了所有的钱? |
[46:30] | He took my money,too. | 他也拿走了我的钱 |
[46:32] | I gave that money to you,you little shit. | 我把钱给了你,你个垃圾 |
[46:34] | Well,I’m telling you,it’s all gone! | 那我告诉你,都没了! |
[46:37] | – Go get it back! – I can’t! | – 那就去拿回来! – 我不能! |
[46:41] | He figures we welched on him first when we cut him out. | 他认为在我们先把他排除在外时 我们就他在躲避他 |
[46:44] | Let me know where he is and I’ll get it back. | 让我知道他去哪里了,我去把钱拿回来 |
[46:47] | You can’t,none of us can. | 你不能,我们谁都不能 |
[46:51] | He’s connected. | 他消失了 |
[46:55] | – I want my money back. – Don’t be stupid,Jeff. | – 我要要回我的钱 – 不要傻了,Jeff |
[46:59] | Come on,man.I’m telling you. | 拜托,伙计.我告诉你了 |
[47:01] | I’m telling you,man,he’s taken all of it!There’s nothing left! | 我告诉你了,他拿走了所有的钱 没有剩下任何东西! |
[47:09] | – Frank. – You dirty rat! | – Frank. – 你个卑鄙的小人! |
[47:22] | – Get me out of here,Frank. – Get her out! | – 给我出去吧,Frank – 跟她出去! |
[47:25] | Frank,please.The press. | Frank,求你了.放松 |
[47:27] | – He lost my money! – Please,Frank.Help me! | – 他弄丢了我的钱! – 求你了,Frank.就算帮我! |
[47:30] | Get her out.It’s okay.I’ll take care of it.Go. | 跟她出去.没事的 我来处理.走 |
[47:40] | Come on.Don’t die on me. | 来吧.不要死在我面前 |
[47:44] | Come on,Danny.You’re gonna be all right. | 拜托,Danny.你会好起来的 |
[47:54] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了? |
[47:56] | They’re operating on him now.What about Gorley? | 他们正在给他做手术 Gorley怎么样了? |
[47:59] | He’s laying low.He thinks he killed Danny,so he’ll stay that way. | 他躲起来了.他以为自己杀死了Danny 所以就躲起来了 |
[48:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[48:05] | – Police? – I told them we found him like that. | – 那警察呢? – 我告诉他们我们找到他的时候就是那样了 |
[48:08] | He was there for a big game and got robbed for his stash. | 他在那里赢了钱然后就被抢劫了 |
[48:12] | Did they buy it? | 那他们买账吗? |
[48:14] | There were no other witnesses,so they had no choice. | 没有其他证人,所以他们没有选择 |
[48:21] | – I’m sorry. – For what? | – 对不起 – 为什么? |
[48:24] | You were right.He wasn’t ready. | 你是对的,他还没有准备好 |
[48:27] | Yes,he was.He did good. | 他准备好了,他做的很好 |
[48:43] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会好起来的 |
[49:15] | 3,900.4,000. 3,900.4,000. | |
[49:19] | – What? – Interest? | – 还有呢? – 利息呢? |
[49:30] | – I thought you’d forgotten me. – No. | – 我以为你们把我忘了呢 – 没呢 |
[49:33] | – How do you feel? – Like I’ve been shot. | – 你感觉如何? – 就像是我被射中了 |
[49:37] | The doctor says you should be up and about in no time. | 医生说你应该很快就可以 起床走动了 |
[49:42] | We’ve got Albie’s present,you want to come? | 我们有送给Albie的礼物 你要来看看吗? |
[49:45] | Yeah,I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 是啊,我不会错过的 |
[49:50] | Your carriage awaits,sir. | 你的马车准备好了,先生 |
[49:52] | – You know how I hate surprises. – You’ll like this one. | – 你们知道我有多讨厌惊喜 – 你会喜欢这个的 |
[50:01] | Just look at you two. | 看看你们两个 |
[50:02] | I should start taking out medical insurance. | 我应该考虑医疗保险了 |
[50:05] | First,there’s this. | 首先,是这个 |
[50:09] | Well,that’s a lot of money. | 嗯,不少钱啊 |
[50:10] | And now,for the cherry on top. | 而现在,则是画龙点睛来了 |
[50:20] | Look,Albert… | 瞧,Albert… |
[50:22] | there’s no way I can apologize enough. | 我不知道该怎么道歉才足够 |
[50:27] | The truth is,I’m an idiot. | 事实是,我是个白痴 |
[50:31] | I’m not fit to lace your boots. | 我连帮你擦鞋都不够格 |
[50:34] | I’m the shit on your shoes… | 我就是你鞋子上的屎… |
[50:38] | and I don’t deserve your forgiveness. | 我不值得你来原谅 |
[50:42] | But I’m begging you. | 但我还是请求你 |
[50:49] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[50:57] | Thank you,Frank.So sweet of you to run those lines with me. | 谢谢你,Frank.你能和我一起对剧本真是太好了 |
[51:06] | Now that’s show biz. | 这才是电影艺术 |