时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们… |
[00:21] | marriage,according to the law of this country… | 据本国法律规定 婚姻… |
[00:23] | is the union of one man with one woman… | 是一个男人与一个女人… |
[00:27] | voluntarily entered into for life… | 共同生活的一种自由结合… |
[00:30] | to the exclusion of all others. | 其他人是不能干涉的 |
[00:36] | – Mickey here is… – What’s going on here? | – 迈克这位是… – 这里在做什么? |
[00:39] | What in God’s name is happening here? | 这里以上帝之名在做些什么? |
[00:41] | That is my wife! | 那是我妻子 |
[00:43] | – I love the suit. – You married us last week. | – 我喜欢你这套西装 – 你上周已经嫁给我了 |
[01:41] | You enjoy seeing me in a wedding dress,don’t you? | 你喜欢看我穿着婚纱 是吗? |
[01:44] | Just a little bit. | 有一点点 |
[01:45] | What about a Spanish Prisoner?We haven’t done one of them in years. | 西班牙囚徒怎样?我们有好几年没做这个了 |
[01:49] | We could always live together first,see how it goes. | 首先我们能一直生活在一起 看看它是怎么做的 |
[01:52] | We’ve got enough toasters,ain’t we? | 我们请到了很多的婚礼嘉宾 不是吗? |
[01:55] | I’m sick of getting married every week. | 我讨厌每周都结婚 |
[01:57] | – Next time,it can be someone else. – What about a Leighton Buzzard? | – 下次换个角色 – Leighton Buzzard(诈骗手法)如何? |
[02:00] | Well,that was fun. | 好啊 那很有趣 |
[02:03] | I haven’t run like that since 1972. | 我从1972年后就没干过了 |
[02:06] | – We screwed up,Michael. – Yes,we did. | – 我们搞砸了,迈克 – 是的 |
[02:09] | I talked to a man about a horse yesterday. | 我昨天和一个人谈了关于马的事 |
[02:12] | – No,Albert. – No,Albie. | – 别 Albert – 不 Albie |
[02:14] | What do we do now,Mickey? | 迈克 我们现在做什么? |
[02:16] | We keep calm and trust our talent. | 我们保持冷静相信自己的才能 |
[02:20] | Libation for a shocked body. | 向受惊者敬酒 |
[02:40] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[02:43] | The woman you’re gawping at,who is she? | 你直瞪瞪看着的那人是谁? |
[02:45] | She is “Mrs.Katherine Winterborn… | 她是”凯瑟琳·温特波夫人” |
[02:48] | “recently divorced from Stephen Winterborn,businessman. | 最近与商人斯蒂文·温特波离婚 |
[02:51] | “She denied killing his dog in a fit of pique.” | 她否认因赌气而杀了他的狗” |
[02:53] | She killed the bloke’s dog? | 她杀了那小子的狗? |
[02:55] | “In the ensuing divorce,she took her husband to the cleaners… | “离婚后 她带她丈夫去洗衣店… |
[02:58] | “leaving him the bare bones of their hotel and spa business… | 把他们的旅馆和温泉疗养旅馆原封不动地留给了他… |
[03:02] | “and an empty dog basket.” | 还有一只空的狗篮” |
[03:10] | What am I thinking,Albert? | 我在想什么 Albert? |
[03:12] | You’re thinking about doing the Congreve. | 你在想使用康格里夫(诈骗手法) |
[03:15] | I am indeed. | 的确是 |
[03:18] | – What’s the Congreve? – William Congreve.Playwright. | – 什么是康格里夫? – 威廉·康格里夫 剧作家 |
[03:21] | “Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned | 天堂不像由爱转恨一样狂暴 |
[03:25] | “Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned” | 地狱也不像个轻蔑的女人一样暴怒 |
[03:31] | We’re going to stitch up a vengeful woman. | 我们去缝合一颗复仇的女人心 |
[03:34] | Okay.Danny,Stacie, book into Winterborn’s London spa… | 好的 Danny Stacie 订住Winterborn的伦敦温泉旅馆… |
[03:38] | and see what information you can get out of Katherine’s former staff. | 看你能从Katherine的前职员那里得到些什么信息 |
[03:42] | Katherine Winterborn Katherine Winterborn emerged triumphant… | |
[03:45] | from recent bitter divorce proceedings against Stephen Winterborn… | 从最近与Stephen Winterborn离婚的痛苦进程里获利… |
[03:48] | Who managed to maintain sole control of the Winterborn chain of spa hotels… | 她设法维持Winterborn温泉连锁旅馆单独管理… |
[03:52] | which Stephen is about to float on the stock exchange. | 而Stephen正打算让股票上市 |
[03:54] | Daniel,what did you learn? | Daniel 你打听到什么? |
[03:56] | Well,I spoke to one of the therapists.Very sweet girl. | 好的 我和一个治疗学家谈过 她是个甜心 |
[04:04] | In my country,the water wouldn’t be so warm. | 在我们国家 水不会这样暖和的 |
[04:11] | Mrs.Winterborn was a stickler for discipline. | Winterborn夫人非常强调纪律 |
[04:14] | Strict.Aloof.Cruel when she felt like it. | 她喜欢严格,孤僻,残酷的作风 |
[04:17] | Sacked staff at the drop of a hat. | 员工帽子掉了也会被解雇 |
[04:18] | But very good at her business. | 却很擅长于经营 |
[04:20] | Stacie?Anything else? | 还有什么?Stacie |
[04:24] | She had a very volatile relationship with her husband. | 她与丈夫的关系非常不稳定 |
[04:28] | One day she cut up all his suits | 有一天她把他所有的西装都扯碎了 |
[04:30] | and he retaliated by ripping up all her drawings. | 而他把她所有的绘画都撕破以报复她 |
[04:32] | They had a row.He went away on a business trip… | 他们曾去划船 他因一个商务旅行而离开了… |
[04:35] | and she had his Labrador put down by the vet. | 她就让兽医把他的拉布拉多猎狗放到水里去 |
[04:38] | Shouldn’t have killed that dog. | 没有杀那条狗 |
[04:39] | – So the dog was the last straw? – No,the lift was the last straw. | – 那这条狗就是导火线? – 不 电梯才是导火线 |
[04:43] | She took an ax to his favorite car,he goes mad,locks her in a lift. | 她用斧头砍他喜欢的轿车 他抓狂了 把她锁在一架电梯里 |
[04:46] | You can’t really blame him,after the dog. | 自打狗那事以后 你不能怪他 |
[04:49] | Except he knew that she was claustrophobic. | 除非他发现她是个幽闭恐怖症患者 |
[04:56] | She pushed him so far,he eventually flipped. | 她把他推了很远 他最后愤怒了 |
[04:58] | Gave her everything at the divorce settlement… | 为了离婚他把所有的东西给了她… |
[05:01] | just kept the spa-hotel chain. | 只保留了温泉疗养连锁旅馆 |
[05:03] | All right.Tell me about the drawings. | 好的 告诉我关于绘画的事 |
[05:05] | She attends art classes twice a week.Crazy about it. | 她每周去艺术班两次 痴迷于绘画 |
[05:08] | I think I’m going to enjoy this. | 我想我要开始喜欢绘画了 |
[05:10] | Yeah.Well,you be careful,Albie,because she is a real psycho bitch. | 好 你得小心点 Albie 因为她是个真正的心理高手 |
[05:15] | What are you doing,Eddie? | 你在做什么 Eddie? |
[05:18] | Found this old cocktail book down the Charing Cross Road. | 找这种《查令十字街》上提到的老式鸡尾酒 |
[05:21] | – Angel’s Tit.Do you want one? – No,thank you. | – 天使的乳头 你要来杯吗? – 不 谢谢 |
[05:26] | Incredible.Moment of pure joy. | 难以置信 纯粹娱乐的时间 |
[05:28] | When he was younger,Albert was the doyen of the Congreve. | Albert年轻时就是玩”康格里夫”的老手 |
[05:31] | He could smell out a vengeful woman like a pig with a truffle. | 他能像猪嗅出块菌一样找到满怀报复心的女人 |
[05:34] | What a man. | 好厉害的人 |
[05:36] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[05:38] | – Where are you off to,Ash? – Out. | – 你去哪里Ash? – 出去 |
[05:39] | You got a mystery woman stashed away? | 你离开是去找某个神秘女人? |
[05:41] | Yeah,we’re not good enough for her,Ash? | 是的 我们对她不够好 Ash? |
[05:44] | Where does he keep going off to? | 他去哪里? |
[05:46] | That’s his business. | 那是他的事 |
[05:47] | I wonder how Albie is getting on. | 我想知道Albie进行得如何了 |
[06:03] | Excuse me.It’s my first time.I’m a little nervous. | 对不起 这是我第一次 有点紧张 |
[06:06] | Are you talking to me? | 你在和我说话? |
[06:07] | – Yeah.I was saying it’s my first time. – Please don’t. | – 是的 我说这是我第一次 – 别紧张 |
[06:12] | Good evening.Let’s make a start,people. | 晚上好 大家开始吧 |
[06:16] | – Damien?Welcome to the class. – Thank you. | – 丹米?欢迎来艺术班 – 谢谢 |
[06:19] | So,if you won’t mind undressing,we’ll get started. | 那么 如果你不介意脱掉衣服 我们就可以开始了 |
[06:22] | – Excuse me? – Please. | – 什么? – 拜托 |
[06:24] | The new boy or girl,they always model on their first class. | 无论男女新来的都要做一次模特 |
[06:27] | – It’s just our little tradition. – Okay. | – 这是我们的一点惯例 – 好吧 |
[07:29] | Damien,your robe? | 丹米 你的睡袍? |
[08:00] | Mickey. | 迈克 |
[08:03] | You remember June,don’t you? | 你还记得June吧? |
[08:07] | Yeah,thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[08:09] | Mickey Stone.You look fabulous. | Mickey Stone 你看起来很吃惊 |
[08:14] | – So do you. – Liar. | – 你也是 – 骗子 |
[08:18] | What happened,June? | 怎么了 June? |
[08:19] | Too many years head-butting moving vehicles. | 很多年了 头撞撞到了行驶中的车辆 |
[08:22] | She was doing the flop up until a month ago. | 她一直在治疗 直到一个月前 |
[08:24] | The plate in her head moved… | 她头上的托板移位了… |
[08:27] | That’s too bad. | 那太不幸了 |
[08:28] | – But Ash has been looking after you? – Only the best. | – 但是Ash在照料你? – 但却是最好的 |
[08:32] | Tell him I’m not his responsibility.That ended the day we divorced. | 告诉他不必为我负责 打我们离婚那天起责任就终止了 |
[08:36] | Sorry,I can’t do that,June.Besides,it wouldn’t be true. | 对不起 我不能那样做 June 另外 那不会是真的 |
[08:40] | Not you,too? | 你也不是? |
[08:41] | You’re family.And families take responsibility. | 你们是一家人 家人应该承担责任 |
[08:44] | And they share that responsibility. | 并且分担责任 |
[08:47] | I wanted to tell you,but… | 我想告诉你 但… |
[08:48] | – Ash? – Yes,love? | – Ash? – 是的 亲爱的? |
[08:51] | – Who’s that man? – Why,that’s Mickey. | – 他是谁? – 怎么了 他是Mickey |
[08:55] | – You remember Mickey. – Get him out! | – 你记得Mickey的 – 让他出去 |
[09:02] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[09:07] | – That wasn’t exactly what I expected. – Really? | – 我没想到会像那样 – 真的吗? |
[09:11] | May I see? | 我能看看吗? |
[09:15] | It’s good.I’m always looking for fresh blood,a fresh eye. | 不错 我一直在寻找新会员 新眼光 |
[09:19] | I own a small gallery in Knightsbridge. | 我在Knightsbridge有一间小画廊 |
[09:21] | Is that supposed to impress me? | 你认为那会给我留下印象吗? |
[09:23] | Not at all.I just thought you might… | 根本不是那样 我只是想你可能… |
[09:26] | I’m an amateur.I know what I am. | 我是个业余爱好者 我有自知之明 |
[09:29] | Not from looking at your work tonight.I would actually disagree. | 不是从今晚你的作品来看 事实上我不欣赏这作品 |
[09:33] | Then you’re an idiot. | 那么你是个白痴 |
[09:34] | Believe me,I’m never wrong about these things. | 相信我 我永远不会在这些事上犯错 |
[09:37] | Perhaps I could take you out for a cup of…We could… | 也许我能带你出去喝点什么…我们能… |
[09:39] | Do you know why I come to this drawing class? | 你知道我为什么来这个绘画班吗? |
[09:42] | I imagine because… | 我猜想是因为… |
[09:43] | It’s the one thing I do where I can lose myself for a blissful hour. | 这是我能把自己关上一个小时唯一能做的事 |
[09:47] | If I wanted an elderly rou? | 如果我想加入中老年人 去艺廊卖弄自己的技艺… |
[09:50] | I’d go to Venice.Do you understand? | 我宁愿去威尼斯 明白了? |
[09:52] | – Perfectly. – Good. | – 懂了 – 好的 |
[10:03] | Some days she’s fine. | 有些时候她还好 |
[10:06] | Then,suddenly,the fog will come down and she gets confused,upset. | 然而 有时会突然降雾 她就开始困惑,烦恼 |
[10:11] | She will get better? | 她会好起来吗? |
[10:16] | It’s partial brain damage,Mickey. | 那是局部脑损伤 Mickey |
[10:24] | And you’ve been paying for that home all this time? | 你一直在支撑着这个家? |
[10:29] | Yeah,until the end of next week. | 是的 直到下周末 |
[10:32] | Then the money runs out. | 那时钱就花光了 |
[10:35] | Then what happens? | 然后会怎样? |
[10:38] | – There are cheaper places. – No way.Not for June. | – 有些便宜点的地方 – 不行 不能让June去 |
[10:45] | I remember when you two married. | 我记得你俩结婚的时候 |
[10:50] | It just wasn’t something we ever did. | 那是我们从不曾做过的事 |
[10:54] | Well,you married Rachel. | 你和Rachel结婚了 |
[10:55] | Yeah,I know.But she wasn’t one of us,you know. | 是的 我知道 但是你知道她不是我们一伙的 |
[11:00] | And I remember what you said: | 我还记得你说过: |
[11:02] | “Just because we do what we do doesn’t mean we have to be lonely.” | “仅仅是因为我们做自己所做的 并不意味着我们必须孤独” |
[11:08] | I admired you for saying that. | 我羡慕你可以那样说 |
[11:14] | Are you going to tell the others? | 你准备给他们几个说吗? |
[11:17] | She’s going to get the best care there is,Ash… | 她在那里会得到最好的照顾的 Ash… |
[11:19] | which means we’re going to need a lot of money. | 那也意味着我们将需要一大笔钱 |
[11:22] | But don’t worry.Albert is out there doing the business. | 别烦恼了 Albert正在外面跑业务 |
[11:26] | We’ll be all right. | 我们都会好起来的 |
[11:28] | Katherine Winterborn is an ogre of gargantuan amplitude. | Katherine Winterborn是只超级怪物 |
[11:33] | You still think she’s our mark? | 你仍认为她是我们的目标? |
[11:36] | She’s rich,she’s bitter… | 她富有 她怀恨在心… |
[11:38] | and with the right key,she’ll open up like a butterfly. | 只要用对了方法 她就会像蝴蝶一样展开 |
[11:41] | Any boyfriends? | 她有情人吗? |
[11:43] | No.At least none that we know of. | 不 至少我们对其一无所知 |
[11:45] | That would be like sleeping with a Nile crocodile. | 那会像与尼罗河鳄鱼睡觉一样 |
[11:48] | Well,there’s your in,then. | 好的 那么该你出场了 |
[11:50] | – You think? – I know. | – 你这样想? – 我确定 |
[11:53] | What,sex? | 用什么 性爱? |
[11:57] | Wait.Please,just a second. | 等等 请等一下 |
[11:59] | June means a lot to me.I proved that… | June对我来说意味着很多 我证实… |
[12:02] | No,not you,Albie. | 不 不由你做 Albie |
[12:05] | You’re far too precious to be sullied in that way. | 你那样玷污你的贞操太不值了 |
[12:07] | Sorry,put your trousers on.I’m ready and I’m bang up for it. | 抱歉 把你的裤子穿好 我准备来硬的了 |
[12:11] | No,we don’t send boys to do a man’s job.Right,Michael? | 不 我们不会让孩子来做男人的事 对吧 Michael? |
[12:15] | No,we do not. | 不 我们不会 |
[12:16] | Mickey can spin his charm and still keep his trousers on. | Mickey能施展他的魅力并且不脱下裤子 |
[12:20] | It’s his great gift. | 那是他伟大的天赋 |
[12:21] | You two go back to the spa,get every piece of information you can. | 你两个回温泉旅馆去 尽你们所能收集所有的信息 |
[12:25] | I’ll arrange a meeting with Katherine Winterborn. | 我会安排和Katherine Winterborn见面 |
[12:46] | – I’m looking for Mr.Elliot. – Mrs.Winterborn? | – 我找Elliot先生 – 你是Winterborn夫人? |
[12:49] | He said to say to meet you in the Horizon Lounge. | 他让我告诉你 他在地平线休息室等你 |
[12:53] | – Where are the stairs? – It’s on the 40th floor,madam. | – 楼梯在哪里? – 那可是在40层 夫人 |
[12:57] | The lifts are just through there. | 电梯就在那边 |
[13:40] | – Problem with the middle lift,I hear. – Excuse me? | – 我听说电梯中间出了问题 – 什么? |
[13:42] | We got a report from the duty manager that the left central lift was juddering. | 我们接到责任经理报告说是左中央电梯出现颤抖 |
[13:46] | News to me.Let me call him. | 我没听说过 我打电话问他 |
[13:48] | It’ll take me five minutes.I can’t just leave it. | 只需五分钟 我不能不管它 |
[13:51] | Either I fix it or I shut it down.It’s all the same to me,sir. | 我要么修理它要么关掉它 对我来说这都一样 先生 |
[13:55] | – Go on. – All right. | – 去修吧 – 好的 |
[14:24] | Mrs.Winterborn. | Winterborn夫人 |
[14:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:04] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了? |
[15:08] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[15:10] | Sorry about this,sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[15:11] | I’ll have you moving in a while. | 稍等一会儿就正常了 |
[15:13] | Quick as you can,please.I’m late for a meeting. | 请你快点 我开会要迟到了 |
[15:16] | Isn’t that always the way? | 难道总是这样的? |
[15:19] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[15:20] | No,I don’t do lifts very well.Can you hurry them,please? | 不 我非常不喜欢这样 你能催他们快点吗? |
[15:25] | Look,could you hurry it up?There’s a lady in here feeling unwell. | 注意 你能快点吗?这里面有位女士感觉不好了 |
[15:28] | Yeah,it shouldn’t be too long now. | 好的 不会等太久的 |
[15:31] | – What are you doing? – You’re panicking. | – 你在做什么? – 你很惊恐 |
[15:33] | Now look at me.Look into my eyes.Think of nothing and no one else. | 看着我 看我的眼睛 什么事都别想 什么人也别想 |
[15:38] | – I’m going to be sick. – Look at me.Here. | – 我要吐了 – 看着我 这里 |
[15:41] | Very good.Now,think,you’re very calm.You’re by a river bank. | 非常好 现在 想象一下 你在河边非常地镇静 |
[15:45] | The sun is dappling the water.The water is dark green and very cool. | 阳光照在河水的涟漪上 河水幽绿而凉爽 |
[15:49] | There’s a breeze playing with the rushes.Can you hear it? | 微风拨动着流水 你听到了吗? |
[15:52] | Yeah?Very good. | 好了?非常好 |
[15:54] | You’re very calm as you sit by the bank and splash your feet in the water. | 你非常镇静地坐在岸边 用你的脚激起水花 |
[15:59] | Can you feel the cold water against your skin? | 你能感觉到冰凉的河水从你脚上流过 |
[16:02] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[16:04] | I spoke to the duty manager. | 我和责任经理谈过 |
[16:05] | There was this American businessman in New York.Or maybe it was Chicago. | 这位美国商人在纽约或芝加哥 |
[16:09] | Who called your company? | 谁给你们公司打电话的? |
[16:10] | He got stuck in a lift for three hours.No ventilation,no air con. | 他在一架电梯里全神贯注工作了三个小时 不通风 没有空调 |
[16:14] | When they finally got him out,his heart had exploded like a crisp packet. | 最后当他们把他弄出来时 他的心脏像只易碎的包一样破了 |
[16:17] | Just hurry up and finish. | 快点弄完 |
[16:20] | Terrible,it was. | 它很糟糕 |
[16:25] | We’re moving. | 我们在动 |
[16:26] | We are.We’re okay.Stay with me. | 是的 我们还好 我和你在一起 |
[16:29] | Now we’re gonna stand up,okay?You’re doing very well. | 现在我们要站起来 好吗?你做的很好 |
[16:33] | Here we go.Very calm.Breathe in and out. | 我们起来 非常镇静 吸气再呼气 |
[16:39] | That’s very good. | 做的很好 |
[16:44] | – You’re gonna be all right now? – Yes,thank you. | – 你现在要好些吗? – 是的 谢谢 |
[16:47] | I think you owe this lady an apology. | 我想你该给这位女士道歉 |
[16:49] | As far as I’m concerned,if I lose any money… | 至于我的事 如果我的钱有任何损失… |
[16:51] | because I’m late for this meeting,I will send you the bill. | 因为我我开会迟到了 我会把帐单寄给你的 |
[17:07] | You forgot this. | 你忘了这个 |
[17:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:11] | – And I wanted to thank you properly. – There’s no need,really. | – 我完全应该谢谢你 – 不必客气 真的 |
[17:14] | I liked your river. | 我喜欢你的河流 |
[17:16] | Your river. | 你的河流 |
[17:19] | Now,if you’ll excuse me… | 现在 如果你再耽搁… |
[17:21] | – You’re late for your meeting. – Yes. | – 你开会迟到了 – 是的 |
[17:23] | Can I buy you dinner tonight as a thank-you? | 我能请你吃晚饭以表谢意吗? |
[17:28] | I’d be delighted. | 不胜欣喜 |
[17:32] | Patrick Greene Patrick Greene. | |
[17:36] | – Now get to your meeting. – Yes. | – 去开会吧 – 好的 |
[17:50] | Orange juice.Ice. | 橘汁 冰 |
[17:53] | Mineral-water ice cubes? | 矿泉水冰块? |
[17:56] | Look,how many times do I have to tell you people… | 注意 我给你说过多少次了… |
[17:59] | we don’t do that anymore. | 我们再也别那样做了 |
[18:01] | Sorry,sir,I didn’t know. | 对不起 先生 我不知道 |
[18:03] | Don’t make me tell you again. | 别让我再告诉你 |
[18:09] | Sorry about that. | 那个不好意思 |
[18:11] | Can you imagine that?Mineral-water ice cubes? | 你能想象那样?矿泉水冰块? |
[18:14] | A bit extreme. | 有点极端 |
[18:15] | – Everything all right for you here? – Great.Everything’s perfect. | – 你在这里什么都好吧? – 非常好 什么都很完美 |
[18:19] | – You the manager? – No,I’m the owner. | – 你是经理? – 不 我是业主 |
[18:21] | – Stephen Winterborn – Cindy Moore – Stephen Winterborn. – Cindy Moore. | |
[18:23] | – Lovely place you’ve got here. – Thank you. | – 你的旅馆真舒适 – 谢谢 |
[18:26] | Didn’t I read somewhere… | 我是不是在某处读到过… |
[18:27] | you’re floating your business on the stock exchange? | 你将把你的产业上市发行? |
[18:29] | You must read the very small print on the financial pages. | 这个消息一定是你在金融报纸上读到的 |
[18:32] | I do. | 是的 |
[18:34] | Yeah,we’re about to go public. | 是的 我们打算发行股票 |
[18:36] | Exciting. | 真让人兴奋 |
[18:37] | I hope so. | 我希望是 |
[18:39] | What do you do,if you don’t mind me asking? | 如果你不介意我想问问你是做什么的? |
[18:41] | I work in the city. | 我在这个城市工作 |
[18:42] | – Really?Doing what? – Stephen. | – 真的?做什么的? – Stephen |
[18:47] | – Nice to meet you,Miss Moore. – Likewise. | – 很高兴认识你 Moore小姐 – 我也是 |
[18:50] | Good luck with the launch. | 祝你股票上市好运 |
[19:01] | – What can I get you? – Dry martini. | – 你想要点什么? – 来杯马提尼 |
[19:03] | – Sir? – Where’s your still water from? | – 先生? – 你的蒸馏水从哪里来的? |
[19:05] | – England,sir. – Where in England? | – 英格兰 先生 – 英格兰哪里? |
[19:09] | – Herefordshire. – That’s fine. | – 赫里福郡 – 那很不错 |
[19:10] | No lemon.Two mineral-water ice cubes. | 不要柠檬 两块矿泉水冰块 |
[19:12] | Sorry,sir,we only have regular ice cubes. | 对不起 先生 我们只有一般的冰块 |
[19:15] | Made from water that has gone through at least seven human beings. | 从水里提炼出来的至少要7个人仔细检查的冰块 |
[19:19] | No ice,thank you. | 不要冰 谢谢 |
[19:22] | – What were you doing in Hong Kong? – Making money… | – 你在香港做过什么? – 挣钱… |
[19:25] | seeing which way the wind would blow once the Chinese took it back. | 观测台风从哪条路线登陆 直到香港被中国收回 |
[19:28] | – Which way is it blowing? – Back to London. | – 风往哪条路线吹? – 回到伦敦 |
[19:30] | What about you?What do you do,apart from panic in lifts? | 你呢?除了在电梯里惊慌 你还做什么? |
[19:34] | – You don’t know who I am? – Should I? | – 你不知道我是谁? – 我应该知道? |
[19:38] | Every other person in here would. | 这里的其他所有人都应该知道 |
[19:42] | I’m the evil bitch who killed her ex-husband’s dog. | 我就是那个杀死前夫的狗的坏女人 |
[19:45] | I read about that. | 我读到过 |
[19:49] | The press didn’t like you very much,did they? | 媒体非常不喜欢你对吗? |
[19:51] | I’ll get over it,given time. | 给点时间我会熬过来的 |
[19:53] | You can run away now.I won’t be offended. | 你现在就可以离开 我不会生气的 |
[19:55] | I’m fine where I am.It’s funny though. | 我在这里很好 尽管这有些怪异 |
[19:59] | – Don’t you want to know about the dog? – You’ll tell me if you want to. | – 你不想知道关于那条狗的事? – 如果你愿意就会告诉我 |
[20:05] | Excuse me,sir.Your table’s ready. | 打搅一下 先生 你们的晚餐准备好了 |
[20:07] | When did you start at the spa? | 你什么时候开始在温泉旅馆工作的 |
[20:10] | Three months ago. | 三个月前 |
[20:12] | – Do you like it? – It’s all right. | – 你喜欢在那工作? – 还好 |
[20:14] | You’re pretty good with these balls.You’re a natural. | 你球打的不错 很有天分 |
[20:18] | Let me get just a nice firm grip on the end there. | 让我把球杆把手握稳点 |
[20:22] | So who got you in the job in the first place? | 那么是谁先给你这份工作的? |
[20:24] | Let me push it through.Ready? | 让我把它打进去 准备好了? |
[20:28] | – Wow. – Together. | – 哇 – 一起打进的 |
[20:32] | – You ask a lot of questions. – Do I? | – 你问了许多问题 – 是吗? |
[20:34] | – Can I ask you one? – Yeah,fire away. | – 我能问你一个问题吗? – 好的 随便问 |
[20:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[20:39] | Just playing with balls with you. | 只是和你一起打台球 |
[20:42] | Where is your sister? | 你姐姐在哪里? |
[20:45] | She’s at the theater with some friends. | 她和一些朋友在剧院 |
[20:48] | – That’s a shame. – Why? | – 真不好意思 – 为什么? |
[20:50] | She’s pretty.She could have come with us. | 她很漂亮 她可以和我们一起来的 |
[20:53] | – Where are we going? – To my place. | – 我们去哪里? – 去我那里 |
[21:00] | She wanted things I couldn’t give her.So she found someone who could. | 她想要的东西我给不了她 于是她找了某个能给她的人 |
[21:04] | – Hurts,doesn’t it? – Yeah,like a razor. | – 受伤了吧? – 是的 像刀割一样 |
[21:07] | Kids? | 孩子如何? |
[21:09] | She wouldn’t have them until I’d become what she wanted. | 在我成为她所期待的人之前她不会要孩子 |
[21:12] | Would you take her back if she asked? | 如果她求你 你还会要她回去吗? |
[21:14] | No,I could never give her the things that she wants. | 不 我永远也给不了她想要的 |
[21:17] | That wasn’t the question. | 问题不在于此 |
[21:22] | You said it was funny.What’s funny? | 你说过那很怪异 什么很怪异? |
[21:25] | I told you about my business and you said it was funny. | 我告诉你我的私事 而你却说那很怪异 |
[21:28] | – Oh,yeah.A coincidence. – Tell me. | – 噢 是的 一个巧合 – 告诉我 |
[21:30] | It’s business.We don’t want to talk business. | 那是私事 我们不想谈私事 |
[21:32] | I like talking business. | 我喜欢谈私事 |
[21:35] | I’m setting up a luxury hotel complex in the southeast. | 我在东南部修建了一座豪华饭店 |
[21:39] | We’re starting with one,but we’ll create a major chain within five years. | 起先我们修建一座 但我们在五年内会修建一个较大的连锁店 |
[21:43] | You sound very confident.It’s a hard business to get right. | 听起来你很自信 那是个很难运作的业务 |
[21:46] | Some British businessmen in Hong Kong are ready to come home… | 一些在香港的英国商人准备回国… |
[21:49] | and this is what they want to do. | 而这就是他们想做的 |
[21:50] | Each man has put in a minimum stake of 400,000… | 每个人最低投入40万英镑 |
[21:53] | and my job is to get it up and running. | 而我的任务就是建起它并让它运作起来 |
[21:56] | You’d be in direct competition with my ex-husband. | 你会成为我前夫的直接竞争对手 |
[22:01] | – Sorry about that. – Don’t be.I think it’s hilarious. | – 抱歉了 – 别那样说 我认为那很热闹 |
[22:04] | – How much more money do you need? – We’re all sorted. | – 你还需要多少钱? – 我们用所有的方法筹集 |
[22:07] | – Fully funded? – Why? | – 资金充足? – 为什么关心这个? |
[22:09] | Thinking of irritating your ex-husband? | 想刺激一下你前夫? |
[22:11] | That would be petty,wouldn’t it? | 那并不重要 是吗? |
[22:22] | So he didn’t serve your heart on a bed of asparagus,huh? | 看来他没有给你的宝贝提供芦荟床上的服务? |
[22:26] | No,not when she realized she could use me to get back at her husband. | 不 当她意识到可以利用我报复她丈夫的时候就没那样 |
[22:29] | – She’s an interesting woman. – Interesting? | – 她是个有趣的女人 – 有趣? |
[22:33] | What did you talk about? | 你们谈了些什么? |
[22:35] | Life,love,exes. | 生活 爱情 前妻 |
[22:37] | You talked to her about Rachel? | 你和她谈论过Rachel? |
[22:39] | – You don’t even talk to us about her. – She asked. | – 你甚至不和我们谈Rachel – 她要我谈的 |
[22:43] | Where’s Danny? | Danny在哪里? |
[22:45] | He’s working the Russian girl from the spa. | 他在搞定温泉旅馆的俄罗斯姑娘 |
[22:47] | She must be interesting,too. | 她也一定很有趣 |
[22:51] | – Any hits yet,Ash? – No,not yet. | – 有任何点击吗 Ash? – 不 还没有 |
[22:58] | You’re going? | 你要走了? |
[23:00] | Yeah,I gotta go.I’m sorry. | 是的 我必须得走了 抱歉 |
[23:02] | Back to your sister. | 回你姐姐那去? |
[23:04] | Yeah,well,you know,she does worry. | 是的 你知道她会担心的 |
[23:07] | Leave the money on the table. | 把钱放在桌子上 |
[23:10] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[23:12] | 200. | 200块 |
[23:15] | – You want money? – Of course. | – 你想要钱? – 当然 |
[23:20] | You’re not a hooker,are you? | 你不会是妓女吧? |
[23:22] | I don’t mind what word you use. | 我不介意你怎么说 |
[23:25] | Hang on a minute.I thought we were,you know… | 等一下 我想你清楚我们… |
[23:27] | You thought what? | 你以为什么? |
[23:29] | – I can’t pay for sex. – Why not? | – 我不能花钱嫖女人 – 为何不? |
[23:31] | Because I’m,you know… | 因为你知道我… |
[23:34] | I mean,you know,it’s not…I’m not a payer-for-sexer. | 我的意思是 你知道 那不是…我不是嫖客 |
[23:40] | Well,you have to.If you don’t,they’ll cut me. | 好了 你必须付钱 如果你不付 他们会杀了我 |
[23:42] | Who will? | 谁会那样做? |
[23:44] | People I work for. | 我为之工作的人 |
[23:56] | She’s in. | 她进网站了 |
[24:00] | – Where’s she off to? – Photograph of company directors. | – 她在浏览哪里? – 公司董事相片 |
[24:05] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[24:25] | I do believe we have her. | 我相信她上钩了 |
[24:28] | Let’s begin stage two. | 开始第二阶段 |
[24:34] | Well,what about that one? | 那个人怎样? |
[24:38] | Look at his shoes. | 看他的鞋 |
[24:40] | Handmade.Probably Jermyn Street.It’ll take too long to bleed him dry. | 手工制造 或许是Jermyn街的 放干他的血需要太长时间 |
[24:45] | Well,I think…Oh,lovely. | 我想…噢 真可爱 |
[24:48] | What about that one? | 那位如何? |
[24:52] | Too pretty.Pretty girls don’t play poker. | 过于漂亮了 漂亮女孩是不玩纸牌的 |
[24:56] | I can’t believe you said that. | 我不相信你说的 |
[24:59] | There’s your mark. | 你的目标来了 |
[25:00] | Bohemian chic,roll-ups,odd socks. | 别致的吉普赛人 手工卷制雪茄 不成对的袜子 |
[25:05] | Thinks he’s an existentialist. | 我认为他是个存在主义者 |
[25:09] | Be like shooting a fish in a bowl. | 喜欢用木碗吃鱼 |
[25:14] | I’ll see you later then. | 那我们一会儿见 |
[25:20] | Great.Just what we’re looking for. | 非常好 正是我们想找的 |
[25:22] | I’ve got the number for the managing agents. | 我已经为经理人提供了数据 |
[25:25] | – Have you? – Yes. | – 你提供过了? – 是的 |
[25:28] | I hate managing agents,Brian. | 我恨经理人 Brian |
[25:31] | – Do you? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[25:33] | But I’ve decided I like you.I like you very much. | 但我决定喜欢你 我非常喜欢你 |
[25:41] | Most architecture students are only interested in building skyscrapers… | 大多建筑学研究者只对修建摩天大楼感兴趣… |
[25:45] | and monuments to corporate greed. | 以及为团体的贪欲而修建的纪念碑 |
[25:46] | Me,I’m about bringing great design to the underclass. | 我 打算为下层人民提供伟大的设计 |
[25:49] | Absolutely.Yeah,they’re crying out for it. | 绝对是 他们会为之感激流涕的 |
[25:52] | – What are you studying? – I’m sort of…Psychology. | – 你现在研究什么? – 我研究心理学 |
[25:56] | That’s a bit bourgeois. | 那有一点庸俗 |
[25:58] | You might say that,but,you know,know your enemy. | 你可以那样说 但是你知道 了解你的敌人 |
[26:02] | Through a study of human psychology… | 通过研究人类心理… |
[26:05] | I want to invert,to subvert,the mind of the international capitalists. | 我想改变 想推翻国际资本主义思潮 |
[26:11] | Laugh away,but let me just give you an example of that. | 随你笑好了 让我给你点示例 |
[26:16] | Never been very good with cards.I just… | 永远别太擅长玩牌了 我只是… |
[26:19] | It’s the thing you got to clip…Sorry,can’t shuffle. | 用手夹着牌…抱歉 不太会洗牌 |
[26:25] | I’m gonna take five cards off the top here,which I haven’t seen.Fair enough. | 我要从这上面抽出五张我没看过的牌 很公平的 |
[26:30] | But take them.Just hold onto them.Put them in your hand,yeah? | 你仅仅是拿起来 握着它们 把它们放在你手上 好了? |
[26:34] | From my knowledge of you,I’m going to be able to tell… | 从我对你的了解 我要告诉你… |
[26:36] | just from reading your face,which is the highest card… | 只需从你的表情 看出你手中哪张最大… |
[26:40] | in that hand.You ever been hypnotized? | 你曾被催眠过? |
[26:43] | Okay,just look at me.Look at the cards,relax. | 好的 看着我 看着卡片 放松 |
[26:47] | The first one is the highest. | 第一张最大 |
[26:53] | Sometimes it takes a while.Don’t block me,all right?Look at me. | 有时需要点时间 别打断我 好吗?看着我 |
[26:59] | The third card is the highest one. | 第三张牌最大 |
[27:06] | What you got left? | 你还剩些什么? |
[27:09] | It does work sometimes,but I’m in the first year. | 有时候会有效 但我这是第一年研究 |
[27:12] | You are pretty good with cards,aren’t you? | 你很会玩牌吗? |
[27:14] | Now,don’t lie to me,I can tell.No,you’re good. | 现在 别对我撒谎 我能区别得出来 不 你很会玩 |
[27:17] | We should have a game of…What’s it called?Poker. | 我们应该玩一把…叫什么名字来着?扑克 |
[27:21] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[27:26] | Right,I’m gonna put 20 down.How many do you want? | 好的 我要押20块 你想押多少? |
[27:29] | I got 20. | 我押20 |
[27:31] | – Time for me to get out. – Check. | – 该我出牌了 – 翻牌 |
[27:33] | 20.In.I’ll go for 10. | 押20 我跟10 |
[27:41] | 20 20. | |
[27:46] | I’m out. | 我出局了 |
[27:51] | I’m out. | 我出局了 |
[27:55] | So what have you got? | 那么你是什么牌? |
[27:59] | Jack high. | 一张J最大 |
[28:02] | Two pairs.Must be beginner’s luck. | 两对 初学者运气好 |
[28:05] | Which also means that you owe me quite a lot of money. | 那也意味着你欠我一大笔钱 |
[28:08] | You’ve cleaned me out,man. | 兄弟 你把我输光了 |
[28:11] | So are you any good?You know,like,being an architect? | 那你还擅长做什么?你知道 比如当一个建筑师? |
[28:14] | The best in my year.Look,I’ll put my watch into the mix. | 这辈子做个最好的建筑师 看 我会把我的表抵押给你 |
[28:18] | I don’t want your watch. | 我不想要你的表 |
[28:19] | I don’t have anything else. | 我没有其他什么东西了 |
[28:21] | There must be something you have that I want… | 我想要的是你有的某些东西… |
[28:25] | some skill that you possess that I don’t. | 某些你所拥有而我没有的技能 |
[28:29] | Like what? | 比如什么? |
[28:34] | These are good,Danny. | 这很好 丹尼 |
[28:36] | He can’t play cards,but he does draw a lovely building. | 他不会玩牌 但他绘制的建筑图很可爱 |
[28:43] | Michael Michael. | |
[28:48] | Here we go.Showtime. | 我们得走了 表演时间到了 |
[28:55] | I’d like to see Mr.Greene,please. | 我想见Greene先生 |
[28:58] | Do you have an appointment? | 你有预约吗? |
[28:59] | Just tell him Mrs.Winterborn is here to see him. | 告诉他Winterborn夫人来这里见他就行了 |
[29:03] | That’s quite all right,Sharon.Hello again. | 行了 Sharon 又见面了 |
[29:07] | Come this way. | 这边请 |
[29:09] | I thought about you last night. | 昨天晚上我在想你 |
[29:12] | It was a good night,wasn’t it?Please have a seat. | 那是个美好的夜晚吧?请随便坐 |
[29:18] | I’d like to see your site. | 我想见见你的工地 |
[29:21] | – What for? – Professional interest. | – 为什么? – 个人兴趣 |
[29:23] | You know it’s fully invested? | 你要知道投资是否全部到位了? |
[29:26] | I’d still like to see your site. | 我仍想看看你的工地 |
[29:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:38] | That would be the main accommodation block there.Restaurant.Pool. | 那里会建主住宿区,餐厅,游泳池 |
[29:42] | – Outdoor or indoor? – One outdoor,one indoor… | – 户外还是户内? – 一个户外一个户内… |
[29:45] | both flanked by the treatment rooms. | 两边都有接待室 |
[29:49] | It’s a beautiful place. | 是个漂亮的地方 |
[29:51] | Good road and rail access.Airport in half an hour. | 陆路交通便利 到机场只需半个钟头 |
[29:54] | – Planning permission? – All sorted. | – 建筑许可? – 都搞定了 |
[29:55] | – Staff? – Already started headhunting. | – 员工? – 已经开始在招聘了 |
[29:57] | Hard to find good people. | 很难找到优秀人选 |
[30:00] | Yeah,but not impossible. | 是的 但不是不可能 |
[30:02] | Your ex-husband has loads. | 你前夫已经选走了 |
[30:06] | I’d like to see your architect. | 我想看看你的建筑师 |
[30:08] | – But we’ve discussed this… – Indulge me. | – 但我们谈过这个… – 让我看看 |
[30:10] | Call it professional interest. | 把它称作个人兴趣 |
[30:16] | This way. | 这边走 |
[30:18] | I’m impressed you got planning permission. | 我记得你得到了建筑许可 |
[30:20] | – It wasn’t easy. – Bugger off!You’re trespassing!Get off! | – 那很不容易 – 走开 你们入侵了 给我出去 |
[30:24] | All I’d say is don’t scrimp in the building and development. | 所有我要说的就是别缩减建筑进展 |
[30:27] | It’s easy to do,the costs spiral… | 说者容易做者难 开销螺旋式地… |
[30:29] | and the marble effect looks nearly as good as real marble.Don’t do it. | 人造大理石和真大理石看起来效果一样好 但别做人造的 |
[30:32] | And definitely don’t cut costs in the bedrooms. | 并且要明确别在卧室节省开支 |
[30:34] | They should be better than guests have at home,not worse.Furnishings. | 家具设备等要比客户在家里的好 不能差 |
[30:38] | It will be unrivaled,I give you my word. | 我要告诉你它会是至高无上的 |
[30:40] | And on opening day you can be my guest of honor. | 而且开张那天你能成为我尊敬的客人 |
[30:43] | I’d love to see his face when he finds out I’m involved with the competition. | 我喜欢看到他发现我加入了他的竞争对手时的表情 |
[30:47] | – He will be furious. – But,Katherine,with all due respect… | – 他会狂怒的 – 但是Katherine从所有权考虑… |
[30:50] | you’re not involved with the competition. | 你并没有加入竞争方 |
[30:52] | I’m going to invest 100,000 in your business. | 我会在你的业务上投资10万英镑的 |
[30:55] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那样做 |
[30:56] | No one knows more about this than me. | 没人比我更清楚这个了 |
[30:58] | Let me invest 100,000 and I’ll be your consultant for free. | 让我投资10万英镑 而且我会成为你的免费顾问 |
[31:03] | – Are you sure it’s what you want? – Positive. | – 你确信那是你想做的? – 绝对确定 |
[31:07] | I’ll bring the papers over tomorrow. | 我明天把协议带过来 |
[31:10] | – Two glasses of champagne,please. – Okay. | – 两杯香槟 – 好的 |
[31:14] | Okay,furnishings. | 很好,都会列出来的 |
[31:16] | Good.Would you put that straight in the van? | 好的 你会把它直放在货车上吧? |
[31:20] | Brian,thank you so much. | Brian 非常感谢你 |
[31:22] | You’re a star.Thank you for that. | 你是个明星 谢谢你 |
[31:57] | I’m sorry I’ve wasted your time. | 抱歉我浪费了你的时间 |
[32:00] | What made you change your mind? | 什么使你改变主意了? |
[32:02] | For months now,the first image in my head when I wake… | 这几个月里 我醒来所想到的第一件事… |
[32:06] | is of him and his little girlfriend,smiling and laughing… | 就是他和女友在笑而且是大笑… |
[32:11] | enjoying the lifestyle I’ve created. | 享受着我所创造的生活 |
[32:14] | I hate him.I want to hurt him. | 我恨他 我想让他伤心 |
[32:18] | Katherine,all you have to do… | Katherine 你所做的所有事… |
[32:19] | But that’s no way to live the rest of my life. | 但在我余生中不会再像那样过了 |
[32:22] | Eaten away with anger and bitterness. | 沉浸于愤怒与苦楚之中 |
[32:25] | That way he wins again. | 那样他就又赢了 |
[32:30] | It would have been fun to work with you,I’m sure of that… | 与你一起工作应该很有意思 我相信… |
[32:33] | but it would have been wrong for me. | 但那对我来说是种错误 |
[32:35] | I need a fresh start and this isn’t it.I’m sorry. | 我需要一个新的开始而那不是 很抱歉 |
[32:39] | – I can’t persuade you? – I know you won’t even try. | – 我不能劝告你? – 我知道你甚至不会来劝 |
[32:50] | I hope it works out for you. | 我希望决定是为你自己作出的 |
[32:54] | Thank you.I owe you a lot. | 谢谢 我欠你很多 |
[33:03] | About the dog,it was hit by a car… | 至于那条狗 它是被一辆车撞死的… |
[33:08] | and was in great distress. | 它极度痛苦 |
[33:11] | The vet said it should be put down,and I made that decision. | 兽医说应该放下它 我才那样决定的 |
[33:17] | So you let her walk away? | 所以你让她走掉了? |
[33:18] | I gave her an out,like always.This time she took it. | 我就往常一样给了她一条出路 而这次她把握住了 |
[33:21] | How hard did you try and persuade her?That’s the point. | 重要的是你是如何极力怂恿她的? |
[33:24] | A lot of work has gone into this,Michael.People have expectations. | 许多事情会做成这样的 Michael 人们是会有所展望的 |
[33:27] | The great Mickey Bricks,falling for a mark. | 伟大的 Mickey Bricks失败了 |
[33:30] | It’s a question of ethics. | 这是个道德问题 |
[33:32] | – Ethics?What bloody ethics? – Calm down. | – 道德?好血腥的道德啊? – 冷静 |
[33:35] | – We’re con men,for Christ’s sake! – We do not cheat honest people. | – 看在基督的份上 我们是在欺诈 – 我们不欺诈正直的人 |
[33:40] | What about June? | June怎么办? |
[33:44] | We’ll think of something.We always do. | 我们会想想办法 我们一直在想办法 |
[34:13] | – Fancy a Slow Comfortable Screw,Ash? – No,thanks,Eddie. | – 梦幻般的作爱 Ash? – 不 谢谢 Eddie |
[34:32] | Hello? | 喂? |
[34:33] | Sorry to phone you so late, Mrs.Winterborn. | 抱歉这么晚给你打电话 Winterborn夫人 |
[34:35] | But I’m afraid that the midwife won’t be able to get out to you in the morning. | 但恐怕接生员明天早晨不能到你那里了 |
[34:39] | – What midwife?– The district midwife. | – 什么接生员? – 地区接生员 |
[34:42] | I think you must have the wrong number. | 我想你一定打错电话了 |
[34:44] | Mrs.Stephen Winterborn. Date of birth:September 13,1983. | Stephen Winterborn夫人 出生日期:1983年9月13日 |
[34:48] | Your husband brought you in yesterday, according to our records. | 据我们的记录是你丈夫昨晚带你来的 |
[34:52] | Mr.Winterborn no longer resides at this address. | Winterborn先生不再在这里住了 |
[34:54] | Never call this number again. | 永远别再打来了 |
[35:08] | What made you change your mind? | 什么让你改变主意了? |
[35:10] | When I was 23,I got pregnant. | 当我23岁时怀过孕 |
[35:12] | It was a complete accident,unplanned. | 完全是个意外 没有计划过的 |
[35:14] | But when I found out,I was so happy. | 但当我发现时我非常高兴 |
[35:18] | I told Stephen and he just said: | 我告诉Stephen时他只是说: |
[35:20] | “But we’re not going to have children.We agreed.” | “但我们说好不要孩子的” |
[35:23] | And he was right. | 他是对的 |
[35:25] | We agreed the business would come first. | 我们都认为事业应该在第一位的 |
[35:28] | But I couldn’t help feeling elated. | 但我没高兴的感觉 |
[35:31] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[35:34] | We talked about it.He decided… | 我们谈过 他决定… |
[35:39] | He bullied me until I had an abortion. | 他威逼我直到我流产 |
[35:44] | And that was that for me. | 他就是那样对我的 |
[35:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[35:47] | Now I hear he’s got his little tart pregnant. | 现在我听说他让他的小妓女怀孕了 |
[35:52] | I’ll give you 100,000 worth of investment… | 我将投资10万给你… |
[35:54] | and you give me free rein over the spa. | 而你要给我在温泉旅馆完全的行动自由 |
[35:57] | I’ll make it sparkle. | 我会让它焕发光彩的 |
[35:59] | How did you find out she was pregnant? | 你怎么发现她怀孕的? |
[36:03] | I got a call by mistake from the hospital. | 我接到一个医院打错的电话 |
[36:06] | What time was this? | 什么时候? |
[36:09] | Late last night. | 昨天深夜 |
[37:26] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[37:29] | I have to. | 我得走了 |
[37:31] | I haven’t signed the contract. | 我还没有签合同 |
[37:35] | And you’re not going to. | 你不需要签了 |
[37:38] | What do you mean,Patrick? | 你是什么意思 Patrick? |
[37:39] | It’s just not the right thing for you to do. | 这样做对你来说是不好的 |
[37:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:45] | Trust me on this. | 相信我 |
[37:47] | When am I going to see you again? | 我们什么时候再见? |
[37:50] | Katherine,you’re never going to see me again. | Katherine 你再也不会见到我了 |
[37:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[37:56] | That’s just the way it has to be. | 必须得这样 |
[37:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:11] | You’re done with me,are you? | 我们这样结束了? |
[38:14] | Stupid,bitter woman,good for a shag and a few quid? | 愚笨 痛苦的女人 容易勾搭有利可图? |
[38:22] | There is no hotel,Katherine.No spa,no investors. | 这里没有旅馆 Katherine 没有温泉 没有投资者 |
[38:27] | My name is not Patrick. | 我也不叫Patrick |
[38:30] | Some associates and myself picked you out as a potential victim. | 我和我的同谋把你选中作可能的欺诈对象 |
[38:33] | You were rich,bitter,angry,obsessed. | 你富有,愤怒,困惑,怀恨在心 |
[38:38] | You were ripe to be plucked. | 对你下手的时机已经成熟了 |
[38:40] | You’re a con man. | 你是骗子 |
[38:44] | But I will not let you be our mark.I won’t be a part of it. | 但我不会让你成为我们的目标 我不会那样做 |
[38:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:02] | You were setting me up. | 你在骗我 |
[39:04] | I was. | 是的 |
[39:06] | You con people for money,that’s what you’re saying? | 你们是为了诈骗钱财 你是那样说的? |
[39:10] | You’re all the same,all of you. | 你们都是一样的 你们都一样 |
[39:13] | 200,000. | 20万英镑 |
[39:15] | – I’ll give you 200,000. – There is no spa. | – 我会给你20万英镑 – 没有温泉旅馆 |
[39:19] | Who said anything about a spa?I want you to destroy my ex-husband. | 谁在跟你说温泉了?我要你去把我前夫整垮 |
[39:23] | A rat to catch a rat. | 狗咬狗 |
[39:25] | – Don’t do this. – 250,000.What’s your price,scumbag? | – 别这样做 – 你出价多少 卑鄙的家伙 25万? |
[39:29] | I want to see him humiliated. | 我想看着他蒙羞 |
[39:32] | No,it’s not what we do. | 不 我们做那样做的 |
[39:34] | It’s one thing conning a nasty piece of work. | 我们只骗下流的人 |
[39:36] | She is a nasty piece of work. | 她是个下流的家伙 |
[39:38] | It’s quite another destroying a man’s life for a fee. | 为了报酬而破坏一个人的生活是完全不一样的 |
[39:42] | What’s this bloke like she wants to destroy? | 她想整垮的那个家伙又如何? |
[39:44] | – He’s all right.A bit full of himself,but… – No,he’s not pleasant,actually. | – 他还不错 有点自大 但… – 实际上 他并不让人满意 |
[39:48] | Forced her to have an abortion… | 迫使她流产… |
[39:50] | ran off with a younger model,and promptly got her pregnant. | 跟着一个年轻模特跑了 并且很快地让她怀孕 |
[39:53] | – You haven’t even met him. – I know his type. | – 你甚至没有见过他 – 我了解他这种人 |
[39:55] | Then why are we talking about it? | 我们为什么在谈论他? |
[39:56] | If he’s that bad,he doesn’t sound any different from any other con. | 如果他那样坏 听起来他跟其他骗子没什么区别 |
[39:59] | And there’s June to think about. | 而且还要考虑June的事 |
[40:01] | No,she wouldn’t want us to do anything just because of her. | 不 她不想我们为她做什么 |
[40:04] | I would,though. | 尽管如此我会做的 |
[40:09] | Okay,then we have to move fast. | 好吧 那么我们要快点行动起来 |
[40:11] | He’s floating his business in two days. | 还有两天他就要把产业发行上市了 |
[40:13] | – That’s when we get him. – What’s the in? | – 那时我们要搞定他 – 弱点是什么? |
[40:14] | I have no idea.He’s a very careful man,by all accounts. | 我不知道 他是个对所有帐目都非常谨慎的人 |
[40:17] | – Women? – He’s had two in his whole life. | – 女人? – 他有过两个女人 |
[40:20] | Revenge. | 报复 |
[40:21] | If we let him know his wife is setting him up for a fall… | 如果我们让他知道他妻子设法让他破产… |
[40:24] | we might hook him in that way. | 我们可能用那种方式引他上钩 |
[40:26] | – I don’t want her involved. – Bloody hell,Mickey. | – 我不想把她卷进来 – 血腥的地狱 Mickey |
[40:28] | There must be something.A hole in his wall. | 一定还有些破绽 他内部的破绽 |
[40:32] | We don’t have very long to find it. | 我们没有太多时间来调查 |
[40:42] | You wanna keep your voice down? | 你不能小声点吗? |
[40:44] | The great Danny Blue paid for it with a Russian hooker. | 伟大的Danny Blue花钱嫖俄罗斯妓女 |
[40:48] | – How much was it,Danny? – Can you please just shut up? | – 用了多少钱 Danny? – 你就不能闭嘴吗? |
[40:51] | Is it enough? | 那足够了吗? |
[40:52] | A prostitution racket being run from his hotel spa? | 他的温泉旅馆里面在卖淫? |
[40:55] | Lt’ll crucify him. | 那就能搞定他 |
[40:56] | – So what do we do now? – We need proof. | – 那现在该怎么做? – 我们需要证据 |
[41:04] | No.No way. | 不 不行 |
[41:06] | Come on,you did it once.What’s the difference? | 得了 你做过一次了 有什么区别呢? |
[41:09] | I didn’t know she was a hooker then,did I? | 我那时不知道她是个妓女 |
[41:12] | I’ve got a reputation to think of. | 我得为名誉着想 |
[41:14] | Every silver cane has a grubby end,Danny. | 人终归一死的 Danny |
[41:17] | – And when needs must… – You grab the grubby end,Danny boy. | – 而且在必须的时候… – 你该献身了 Danny男孩 |
[41:23] | – No. – Danny,we need you. | – 不 – Danny 我们需要你 |
[41:26] | If you can’t get something concrete from this woman… | 如果你不能从这个女人那里得到些具体的… |
[41:29] | this whole thing falls down. | 整个计划就会失败 |
[41:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:38] | But,I mean it,listen,no one is to know anything about this. | 但我先说好 听好 没人知道这次的任何事 |
[41:43] | Cheers,Danny. | 谢谢你 Danny |
[41:46] | Eddie,Danny pays for sex. | Eddie Danny嫖妓了 |
[42:11] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[42:15] | Hello! | 你好 |
[42:17] | Stephen Winterborn.We met at one of my spas. | 我是Stephen Winterborn 我们在我的一家温泉旅馆见过 |
[42:20] | Oh,yeah.Hi.Of course. | 是的 你好 当然 |
[42:22] | The man who hates mineral-water ice cubes. | 那个讨厌矿泉水冰块的人 |
[42:26] | – Which way are you heading? – Back to the city. | – 你去哪里? – 回城去 |
[42:29] | Me,too.Shall we share the cab? | 我也是 我们要合坐一辆出租吗? |
[42:31] | Yeah,okay. | 好的 |
[42:40] | You never told me what you did in the city. | 你没告诉过我你在这座城市干什么 |
[42:42] | – You never asked. – I did,actually. | – 你从没问过 – 实际上我问过 |
[42:44] | I monitor new flotations.Advise my board whether they should invest in them or not. | 我是新股观测员 为我的客户提供投资参考 |
[42:49] | What would you advise your board about me? | 你会怎样向你的客户评价我 |
[42:51] | I don’t know,really. | 我真还不知道 |
[42:53] | I normally follow much bigger flotations than yours. | 我一般追踪比盘点比你大的一些股 |
[42:57] | – No offense. – None taken. | – 没冒犯的意思 – 我不介意 |
[42:59] | So where are you having the launch?Went to a lovely one at the Docklands. | 那么你在哪里吃午饭?去Docklands的一家可爱小店? |
[43:03] | At the spa. | 在温泉旅馆 |
[43:06] | – Nice. – You think I should have done more? | – 很好 – 你认为我应该做的更多一些? |
[43:08] | The most important thing is the presentation. | 最重要的事在于展示 |
[43:10] | I got my usual PR firm to knock something up. | 我用一般公共关系把某些公司拖垮 |
[43:13] | “Knock something up”? | “把某些公司拖垮?” |
[43:15] | Stephen,this is the most important moment of your business life. | Stephen 这是你商业生涯最重要的时刻 |
[43:20] | I’ve got a friend I think you should meet. | 我有位朋友我想你应该见见 |
[43:24] | They’re early. | 他们提前来了 |
[43:30] | The man is nothing short of astonishing. | 这个人没什么特别的 |
[43:32] | Cindy,what on earth are you doing here? | Cindy 你在这里做什么? |
[43:34] | I want you to meet my friend. | 我想让你见见我朋友 |
[43:35] | I’ve heard great things about you,Mr.Cavendish. | 久仰大名 Cavendish先生 |
[43:38] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[43:41] | Sorry.He’s a brilliant PR,but very rude. | 抱歉 他是个很有才华的公共关系专家 但却非常粗鲁 |
[43:44] | I want you to have a look at Stephen’s presentation. | 你想让你看看Stephen的展示 |
[43:47] | Now why would I want to do that? | 为什么我要那样做? |
[43:49] | Because I’m asking you nicely. | 因为我非常和蔼地请你帮忙 |
[43:59] | …experience,which pampers and relaxes… | …体验纵情享受… |
[44:02] | while at the same time, refreshes and energizes. | 同时精神振奋恢复活力 |
[44:06] | Each of our spas offers a unique experience. | 我们的每家温泉旅店提供一种独特的体验 |
[44:09] | But the one thing they have in common is indulgence. | 但所有的旅店都有一个共同点 即是放纵你的心情 |
[44:12] | Winterborns Hotel and Spas. | Winterborns连锁温泉旅馆 |
[44:17] | – What do you think? – Very nice. | – 你认为如何? – 非常不错 |
[44:20] | Reminds me of those ads you have in provincial cinemas. | 使我想起你在介绍片里面的广告 |
[44:22] | “The Taj Mahal Indian Restaurant,just moments from this cinema.” | “泰姬陵印度餐厅是这介绍片的缩影” |
[44:26] | Mr.Cavendish,can’t you just fizz it up a bit? | Cavendish先生 你难道没有点兴奋吗? |
[44:29] | No,I don’t do fizz. | 不 我没兴奋 |
[44:32] | Come on,Mr.Cavendish.I’ll make it worth your while. | 拜托了 Cavendish先生 我会让它值得你帮忙的 |
[44:37] | So,what’s up? | 怎么了? |
[44:39] | Open it. | 张开点 |
[44:42] | So how many of the other girls are turning tricks? | 另外还有多少女孩会干这行当? |
[44:44] | Only the Russian ones,and the Lithuanians. | 只有俄罗斯和立陶宛姑娘 |
[44:47] | And the Ukrainian girl. | 还有乌克兰姑娘 |
[44:49] | What would the management do if they found out? | 如果经理发现了会怎样? |
[44:51] | They’re the ones who organized it. | 他们和组织者是一伙的 |
[44:53] | You sure about that? | 你确定? |
[44:55] | The Mafia guy in Moscow told me there is a job opportunity in England… | 莫斯科黑手党的人告诉我在英格兰有个工作的机会… |
[44:59] | – and I jumped at it. – The Mafia? | – 于是我欣然接受了 – 黑手党? |
[45:01] | So the management of the hotel are making a lot of money out of you girls. | 那旅馆经理从你们这些姑娘身上榨取大笔的钱 |
[45:05] | We have to service at least three clients a week. | 我们一周至少得为三位客人提供服务 |
[45:08] | Service? | 服务? |
[45:18] | – Nervous? – A bit. | – 紧张了? – 有点 |
[45:19] | Don’t be.It’s all under control. | 别紧张 这都还应付得来 |
[45:22] | And I hear it’s a big year for you. | 听说今年对你很重要 |
[45:25] | You and Charlotte.The pitter-patter of tiny feet. | 你和Charlotte快要有小孩了 |
[45:28] | – Who told you that? – I heard it on the grapevine. | – 谁告诉你的? – 小道消息 |
[45:31] | It’s highly unlikely.I’ve never been able to have children.Excuse me. | 肯定不可信 我不能生育的 失陪一下 |
[45:47] | For God’s sake,be more bloody careful. | 看在上帝的份上 再小心一点 |
[46:08] | Lovely night for an execution. | 可爱的执行之夜 |
[46:10] | – No doubts? – He’s a bastard. | – 确定要做了? – 他是个杂种 |
[46:14] | This is how you deal with bastards. | 这就是你如何对付杂种的问题了 |
[46:33] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[46:35] | Hello.Excuse me. | 你们好 打搅一下 |
[46:38] | Hi.Thank you all for coming. | 你们好 感谢你们出席晚会 |
[46:42] | Tonight is the proudest night of my life… | 今晚是我人生中最自豪的夜晚… |
[46:46] | to be surrounded by friends,honored guests,and the woman I love. | 被朋友们包围着 尊敬的客人们以及我所爱的女人 |
[46:54] | It’s taken a lot of people a lot of work to get where we are tonight. | 许多人做了许多努力才有了我们今晚之所在 |
[46:58] | I want to thank them all from the bottom of my heart. | 我发自心底地想感谢他们所有的人 |
[47:00] | Thank you very much,everybody. | 非常感谢你们 感谢你们每个人 |
[47:05] | But tonight is just a start,the first step on a magnificent journey. | 而今晚只是一个开始 豪华之旅的第一步 |
[47:11] | And now a short presentation.Enjoy. | 现在放一个简短的展示片 请欣赏 |
[47:16] | Winterborns Hotel and Spas, a retreat away from daily life. | Winterborns温泉旅馆 让你远离日常生活 |
[47:20] | – Something doesn’t smell right. – What is it? | – 有些事不太对劲儿 – 什么事? |
[47:23] | Stephen said that he can’t have children. | Stephen说他不能生育 |
[47:25] | – No,he told her to have an abortion. – I know.Somebody’s lying. | – 不 他让她流产的 – 我知道 有人在说谎 |
[47:35] | Who?Yeah,speaking.Wait,I can’t hear you. | 哪位?说吧 等一下 我听不清 |
[47:38] | Yeah,I’m just gonna… | 我要… |
[47:40] | Bloke from the office says he found the earring you lost. | Bloke从办公室打来的 他说你弄丢的耳环找到了 |
[47:43] | – But I haven’t lost an earring. – She hasn’t lost an earring. | – 但是我没有弄丢过耳环 – 她没有弄丢过耳环 |
[47:46] | Which one? | 哪一位? |
[47:49] | It’s not the nice lady.It’s the nasty lady. | 她不是个好女士 是个下流的女人 |
[47:51] | Okay,thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[47:53] | She went back to find the earring. | 她回去找过耳环 |
[47:55] | I was here earlier. | 我早些时候来过 |
[47:57] | Well,at least I think I was. | 至少我认为我来过 |
[48:00] | I dropped an earring. | 我弄丢了一只耳环 |
[48:02] | – There’s nobody here. – Where is everyone? | – 这里没人了 – 人都去哪里了? |
[48:04] | They were only here for a day.Nice people,though. | 他们只在这里呆一天 尽管如此他们都是好人 |
[48:11] | She’s known who we are all along. | 她已经知道我们是什么人了 |
[48:14] | This is how you deal with bastards. | 你就是这样处理这杂种的 |
[48:17] | Our beauty therapists are specially trained. | 我们漂亮的治疗师都是经过特别训练的 |
[48:21] | From all corners of the former Soviet Union,they come to work… | 她们来自前苏联各个地方 |
[48:25] | to work as prostitutes. | 到这里来做妓女 |
[48:27] | The Mafia guy in Moscow told me there was a job opportunity in England… | 莫斯科的黑手党给我说英格兰有个工作机会… |
[48:30] | and I jumped at it. | 我便欣然前往 |
[48:33] | They cannot speak out without fear of violence and punishment. | 他们惧怕暴力惩罚而不敢说出来 |
[48:36] | Winterborns,where exploitation… | Winterborns宣传… |
[48:40] | – Ash,stop it. – It’s too late.I can’t. | – Ash 停下来 – 太晚了 我停不了 |
[48:43] | We’re destroying an innocent man. | 我们在毁灭一个清白的人 |
[48:46] | For Christ’s sake,will you stop the presentation? | 看在基督的份上 你能把展示片停下来吗? |
[48:50] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对那个毫不知情 |
[48:55] | I’ll try and explain this as well as I can. | 我会尽我所能来解释这事的 |
[48:58] | Watch the suit. | 看看这西装 |
[49:01] | None of this is true.I know nothing about this. | 这些都是假的 我对此毫不知情 |
[49:04] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[49:06] | How could you do this to me?Why? | 你怎能这样对我?为什么? |
[49:20] | Lovely night for an execution. | 可爱的执行之夜 |
[49:30] | I owe you all an apology. | 我向你们大家道歉 |
[49:32] | I let my guard down,and I got caught. | 我放松了警惕 就被算计了 |
[49:36] | And the con man got conned. | 骗子被骗了 |
[49:40] | Never let a mark get under your skin. | 永远别让目标披着你的羊皮 |
[49:43] | I know,and I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[49:45] | I promise you all it will never happen again. | 我答应你们这种事再也不会发生了 |
[49:47] | Anyway,what about the 250,000? | 无论如何 25万英镑怎么样? |
[49:50] | It’s in our account,every penny. | 全在我们帐上了 每一分都在 |
[49:52] | – Have you told June? – Yeah. | – 你告诉过June没有? – 是的 |
[49:55] | – Mickey,I just want to… – No,Ash.She’s family. | – Mickey 我只是想… – 不 Ash 她是是家人 |
[49:59] | I spoke to my friendly DI in Vice… | 我和友好的DI代理谈过… |
[50:01] | told her Stephen Winterborn knew nothing about the prostitution racket. | 告诉她Stephen Winterborn不知道卖淫的事 |
[50:05] | So at least he won’t be charged. | 那至少他不会被指控 |
[50:07] | Thanks,Stacie. | 谢谢你 Stacie |
[50:08] | But they’ll charge Mickey’s woman for running a brothel out of the spa. | 但他们会指控Winterborn夫人在温泉旅馆外开妓院 |
[50:12] | Yeah,if they can find her. | 是的 如果他们找到她 |
[50:14] | She’s emptied her accounts and left the country. | 她把帐户清空然后离开这个国家了 |
[50:17] | What a woman. | 女人 |
[50:18] | She really had you fooled,didn’t she? | 她真把你给愚弄了吧? |
[50:20] | – Okay,I made an error of judgment. – Yes,you did. | – 好的 我判断错误了 – 是的 我错了 |
[50:25] | “Say what you will,’tis better to be left | “无论你说什么 |
[50:28] | “Than never to have loved” | 离开总比没爱过好” |
[50:29] | William Congreve,playwright. | 威廉·康格里夫 剧作家 |
[50:32] | Oh,no. | 噢 不 |
[50:33] | – What is this,Eddie? – The Congreve. | – 这是什么 Eddie? – 康格里夫 |
[50:38] | It’s made with a lot of bitters. | 用许多苦料调成的 |
[50:40] | Get it?Bitters.Bitter women. | 尝尝?苦味药 苦味女人 |
[50:45] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我建议我们干了 |
[50:55] | – To living and learning. – To falling in love with marks. | – 为了生活与学习 – 为了爱上目标 |
[50:59] | At least he didn’t have to pay,Danny. | 至少他不必付钱 Danny |
[51:00] | What’s the toast,Ash? | 为何干杯 Ash? |
[51:04] | To family. | 为家人 |
[51:13] | That’s disgusting. | 味道真难喝 |