时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | God made a garden for Man and Woman and he told them… | 上帝为男人和女人造了花园并且告诉他们… |
[00:05] | ‘”Do not eat of the fruit from that tree.'” | “不要吃那树上的果.” |
[00:08] | A serpent visited the Woman and offered her an apple from the tree. | 一条蛇来到女人面前建议她摘树上的苹果. |
[00:11] | He told her the apple would give her knowledge. | 他告诉她苹果能给她带来知识. |
[00:13] | He was very persuasive… | 他非常有说服力… |
[00:15] | and Mankind has been paying the price ever since. | 人类自此便多灾多难 |
[00:18] | All because we were tempted by something we didn’t need. | 全都是因为我们总强求一些我们根本不需要的东西 |
[00:23] | The serpent was the first grifter. | 而蛇说出了历史上第一次的谎话 |
[00:33] | Yo,Terry,what’s going on?It’s Chazz again. | Terry,最近怎么样?又是我 Chazz啊 |
[00:35] | ‘Ere what,yeah.I need those flaming boxes delivered this afternoon,drey. | 我今天下午就要那些货 |
[00:39] | You can do that for me,just put them all in the van,yeah? | 你帮我安排一下拉 用辆车送过来 |
[00:42] | Yeah,that’ll be great. | 那就最好了 |
[00:44] | Yeah,Terry,gotta put you on hold,it’s my mom on the other line. | Terry,你要等一下 我妈妈打电话给我 我得先接一下 |
[00:47] | Probably her hip again.One sec. | 可能她腰痛又犯了 |
[00:49] | Mr.Hyotona,konnichiwa. | Hyotona先生,你好 |
[00:51] | Yes,the artifact is with me now. | 那文物是在我那 |
[00:54] | Of course you can see it but time is of the essence. | 你当然能先看一下 但是没多少时间喔 |
[00:56] | I’m expecting a consignment of Italian lithographs… | 我在等一些意大利石雕板 |
[00:59] | all arriving this afternoon in identical boxes,unmarked of course. | 都装在些不同的箱子里面 当然都没记号的了 |
[01:03] | Mr.Emmerick’s phone.Mr.Jensen,I’ll put you right through. | Emmerick的电话 Jensen先生 我马上给你转接 |
[01:08] | Yes,Mr.Hyotona,I’ll have to place you on hold.It’s my Madrid dealer. | Hyotona先生,你能先等一下吗 马德里那边的客户给我来电话了 |
[01:13] | Mr.Jensen. | Jensen先生 |
[01:15] | I’m afraid there’s another interested party. | 还有另外一个拍卖会 我想你会感兴趣的 |
[01:18] | Well,an original,illuminated,6th century transcript… | 公元600年摩西五经的原版手抄本 |
[01:21] | of the Pentateuchal books of the Bible is bound to generate a lot of buzz. | 这可是难得的机会啊 肯定要引起轰动的 |
[01:25] | You’ve seen the Photostats? | 你见过那手抄本吗 |
[01:26] | Some of these pictures put even the Book of Kells to shame. | 其中有几页连原版福音书也没办法比的 |
[01:29] | What’s that?You haven’t seen them? | 什么 你没见过? |
[01:33] | My associate,Professor Jackson,isn’t with you? | 我助手 Jackson博士没跟你在一起吗? |
[01:36] | Ash,where is Professor sodding Jackson? | 他妈的Jackson博士在哪? |
[01:39] | Albert hasn’t shown.I can’t raise him. | Albert 不见人了 我找不到他 |
[01:42] | I’m sure there’s a very good reason why he’s not with you. | 我想他没去找你肯定是有原因的 |
[01:46] | Albert’s not turned up. | Albert没出现 |
[01:48] | One moment please,Mr.Jensen,my PA has just walked in. | 等一下Jensen先生 我的助理刚进来 |
[01:52] | What do you mean he’s not turned up? | Albert没出现?什么意思? |
[01:54] | He ain’t there,okay? | 就是他没去罗 |
[01:56] | He’s a no- show,Mickey.The street is an Albert- free zone. | 他不见踪影 怎么也找不到他 |
[02:26] | For the poor? | 捐献点吧? |
[02:37] | Are you troubled,my son? | 你没事吧 |
[02:39] | I think I saw the future today. | 我想我今天看到了未来 |
[02:41] | God sometimes gives us glimpses of the path we are traveling. | 上帝有时是会指引我们 让我们看到我们要走的路 |
[02:45] | I always thought I knew just where I was headed. | 我以前总以为我知道自己要干什么 |
[02:48] | Truth is,Sister… | 事实上 |
[02:50] | now I’m not so sure. | 但我其实是不清楚的 |
[02:51] | Do not despair. | 别灰心 |
[02:53] | There is always hope. | 希望在明天嘛 |
[02:56] | I don’t mean to split hairs,Sister,but I don’t believe in hope exactly. | 我不是灰心 我只是不大相信希望这玩意 |
[03:04] | I prefer to call it chance. | 我相信的是机会 |
[03:13] | And a chance has to be grabbed. | 应该抓紧的机会 |
[03:20] | What’s your problem,my son? | 你有什么事 |
[03:21] | I’m not a churchgoer,Father. | 我不是虔诚的基督徒 |
[03:24] | The wife’s a big fan,though. | 但我妻子是 |
[03:25] | She told me to light a candle to Saint Marie of the Incarnation. | 她让我来一下 |
[03:29] | I’ll bend the knee to any statue you like.But you have got to help me. | 只要你能帮我 不管什么神佛我都相信 |
[04:33] | Albie.We were worried. | Albie.我们很担心你呢 |
[04:35] | What are you,my nurse?I’m fine. | 你是我护士啊 这么紧张?我没事啊 |
[04:37] | Look,there’s bad news and there’s good news. | 有个好消息跟一个坏消息 |
[04:39] | When you didn’t show,the marks lost their bottle. | 你没去那 我们丢了那笔生意 |
[04:42] | So you’ve had the bad,then. | 那坏消息你们知道了 |
[04:43] | – Where the hell were you? – We were worried. | – 你去哪了 – 我们真的很担心你啊 |
[04:45] | Albie,if you want to go off-piste,at least let the rest of us know. | Albie,你要放我们鸽子 也不要在这个时候啊 |
[04:48] | This one has always been a no-no. | 我也不想那样的 |
[04:50] | I’ve had a bad feeling from the off. | 我也觉得很对不起你们 |
[04:52] | Okay,so what’s the good news? | 好了好了 那好消息是什么 |
[04:57] | Johnny Keyes.Keyes.Oh,yeah.I know him. | Keyes.我认识他 |
[05:01] | Proper hard man.Proper East End,he is. | 出生贫民区 是个心狠手辣的人喔 |
[05:04] | I thought he was a chef. | 我还以为他只是个厨师 |
[05:05] | ‘”The Kitchen King.'” Yeah,my missus had that book. | ‘”厨房皇帝'” 我老婆有那本书 |
[05:08] | So you saw a fancy chef in a church. | 那就是说你在教堂见到一个很会炒菜的厨子罗 |
[05:11] | Whoopee diddley doo! | 不会这么无聊吧 |
[05:13] | No.I saw a powerful,arrogant thug. | 不是厨师 我见到的是一个有权有势的人 |
[05:17] | With cash in his pockets and desperation in his eyes. | 他有钱得要命 可又烦得要死 |
[05:21] | What’s he got to be desperate about? | 他烦什么? |
[05:23] | He grew up on the streets,robbing houses,talking with his fists. | 他出生贫民窟 打家劫舍 白手兴家 |
[05:27] | Yeah,not to mention turning over a couple of banks. | 对了 还抢过银行 |
[05:29] | And he did time for that.A lot of time. | 不是一两次喔 是很多次啊 |
[05:33] | Some say they should have thrown away the key. | 有人说他就该判终身监禁 |
[05:36] | This man was evil personified. | 那人骨子里就是个恶魔 |
[05:40] | Inside I was just like the rest of them.A nobody. | 我在监狱里也是跟他们一样 |
[05:45] | I did kitchen detail just to pass the time at first. | 无聊时还不时帮帮厨子打杂 |
[05:49] | But then it got into my blood. | 后来却真的成了兴趣 |
[05:51] | And I was devouring books.Hungry to learn. | 我拼命的学习厨艺 |
[05:54] | Cooking for the big men. | 开始有了些名气 |
[05:56] | So he gets out of prison and buys a restaurant with a bag of gold bullion. | 他出狱后买下一家餐馆 |
[05:59] | – And now of course,he runs K’s. – K’s. | – 现在就经营着K’s – K’s. |
[06:01] | Who do you have to kill to get a table in there these days? | 那里现在要订个位子难死了 |
[06:10] | He said it’s in case I get a puncture. | 他说是怕我被人杀了 |
[06:15] | So why is he desperate? | 那他还烦什么 |
[06:17] | What most people have forgotten is the story of James. | 很多人都忘了他还有个孩子 |
[06:22] | His son. | 叫James的 |
[06:23] | In 1974,his one- year-old son was kidnapped. | 1974年,他那一岁的孩子被绑架 |
[06:28] | Never to be heard or seen again. | 之后就再也没有音信了 |
[06:31] | I had a lot of enemies in those days. | 我当时树敌很多 |
[06:33] | But I’ll never know which bastard took him. | 我也不知道是谁带走了他 |
[06:35] | I couldn’t pay what they wanted.I didn’t have the ransom,all right? | 我付不起赎金 我哪有那么多钱 |
[06:40] | I’ve got to find him. | 我得找他 |
[06:42] | Before it’s too late. | 希望还来得及 |
[06:44] | Keyes is sick. | 那个Keyes得病了 |
[06:45] | A bum ticker.He wants to find his heir before they stick him in the ground. | 心脏病 说不定哪天自己就挂掉了 当然想找回个继承人 |
[06:50] | James would be 32 now. | James现在该32岁了 |
[06:53] | So you’re talking birthrights… | 你想找人冒充他儿子 |
[06:56] | inheritance,that’s your angle,is it? | 你就是想这么做吧 |
[06:58] | Sorry,but stinging some guy who’s still grieving over his long lost son? | 不好意思打断一下 不过做他孩子还真是可怜 |
[07:03] | Don’t shed one tear for him,my dear. | 别同情他 |
[07:06] | The guy’s a nasty piece of work. | 那人本身就害人不浅了 |
[07:08] | I got a feeling in my bones that he’s close. | 我觉得他就在我附近 |
[07:12] | I got money for him. | 我会给钱他 |
[07:13] | Plenty to help him make something of himself,the way I did. | 让他搞搞生意什么的 |
[07:16] | If I could give him the money… | 如果用钱能补偿他 |
[07:18] | least then I’d feel I’d done something for him. | 我就给他钱 |
[07:21] | Now what? | 那又怎样呢 |
[07:23] | I think we should reunite him with his long lost son. | 我想让他跟他孩子”团聚” |
[07:31] | Albert. Albert. | |
[07:32] | What the hell were you doing in a church today? | 你今天去教堂干吗? |
[07:35] | Gil Stewart died this afternoon. | 今天下午Gil Stewart死了 |
[07:38] | I was there at the end. | 我一直陪着他 |
[07:39] | Oh,God.I’m so sorry,Albert.You two were like brothers. | 不是吧 死了?你跟他好得就像两兄弟 |
[07:45] | We worked Vegas together. | 我们在拉斯维加斯就开始合作 |
[07:48] | That man was made for bright lights. | 他人好聪明的 |
[07:51] | Poor bastard. | 可惜啊 |
[07:53] | Died of a stroke in a dental surgery. | 他在牙科医院 中风死了 |
[07:56] | Well,someone should sue them. | 我们该起诉那医生 |
[07:57] | He was pretending to be the dentist. | 他就是那冒牌医生 |
[08:07] | Before he died… | 他死前 |
[08:10] | he gave me this. | 把这交给我 |
[08:12] | His wedding ring. | 他的结婚戒指 |
[08:14] | All those years of hard grift… | 做了这么多年骗子 |
[08:17] | and he dies holding a bottle of plaque remover. | 他死的时候却拿着个电动牙刷 |
[08:22] | When I die,Mickey… | 我要是死了 |
[08:24] | I want my pockets to be filled with cash. | 你得往我口袋塞满钱 |
[08:28] | Let’s take Keyes’ money,Michael. | 把Keyes的钱骗到手吧 Michael |
[08:34] | So. | 那么 |
[08:36] | How do you feel about playing the prodigal son then? | 给他弄个败家子 你看怎样 |
[08:40] | Well? | 好吧? |
[08:47] | Stacie,find out as much as possible about Keyes’past. | Stacie 起起Keyes的老底. |
[08:52] | The details will help convince him that Danny is his son. | 越了解他才越能使他相信Danny是他儿子 |
[09:24] | These old articles talk about a vicious armed robber… | 这些旧新闻是说有个凶悍的匪徒 |
[09:26] | into everything from extortion to protection rackets. | 勒索 抢劫 无恶不作 |
[09:29] | But once Keyes gets out of jail,he reinvents himself. | 但他一出狱 洗手不干了 |
[09:32] | Suddenly he’s about as dangerous as Delia Smith. | 一转眼就成了个厨师 |
[09:35] | Well,I reckon she’s got a dark side. | 我想谁也有些事不见得人的 |
[09:37] | Salmon nibble? | 来点三文鱼? |
[09:40] | One theory is that he swindled some of his old compadres out of money. | 有人说他骗了他老朋友的钱 |
[09:43] | The kidnap was revenge. | 所以那次绑架应该是仇家报复 |
[09:45] | Okay.So how do we usually get a mark? | 好的 那有什么特别 |
[09:48] | We appeal to their greed. | 他们都吝啬的狠 |
[09:49] | This bloke’s not looking to make money,is he? | 那家伙特意不给赎金的 对吧 |
[09:52] | He’s looking to give it away. | 他就那样让孩子给人带走算了 |
[09:54] | So we spin him a sob story. | 我们这次玩玩亲情戏罗 |
[09:56] | Will that be enough? | 那够了吗? |
[09:57] | You see giving Danny the money has to be his idea. | 咱们要使他心甘情愿给我们送钱啊 |
[10:09] | What you got in there? | 你那是什么 |
[10:10] | Got luncheon meat.Obviously. | 中午吃的肉 看看 |
[10:13] | – That’s on the turn. – Yeah,that’s how I like it. | – 都快坏掉了 – 对啊 我就爱这样的味道 |
[10:16] | Who’s Albert with? | 跟Albert一起的是谁? |
[10:17] | – His new best friends. – Oh,yeah. | – 他的新朋友 – 是吗 |
[10:19] | Yeah,bunch of cab drivers he met this morning. | 是今天早上他碰到的一些的士司机 |
[10:26] | Three jacks. | 三个Q |
[10:29] | – Happens to the best of them. – Yeah.It does. | – 好大的牌喔 – 对啊 是很大 |
[10:33] | Four kings. | 四个皇 |
[10:35] | You lose,old-timer. | 你输了 老人家 |
[10:37] | – Go again? – Soon.I hope. | – 再来吗? – 今天不了 |
[10:44] | So,he’s had a few,then? | 他赌了好几把了吧 |
[10:45] | Yeah.He’s been here a while. | 对啊 来好久了 |
[10:52] | A rose in a bed of thorns. | 虎落平原被犬欺啊 |
[10:56] | We keep away from blokes on a hot streak unless we got another deck up our sleeve. | 还没干完这事之前不要再赌了 |
[11:02] | Albert? Albert? | |
[11:04] | Look,mate,gambling’s not going to bring Gil back. | 听着 兄弟 你再怎么赌Gil也不会死而复生 |
[11:07] | Have you called Keyes yet? | 你打电话给Keyes没? |
[11:13] | No,I don’t wish to make a reservation.I wish to speak to Mr.Keyes. | 没有 我不想预约 我得跟Keyes谈谈 |
[11:17] | Yeah,Father O’Brien. | 我是O’Brien神父 |
[11:19] | Of course there’s nothing like a wine tasting en primeur. | 当然不会有像红酒那样香醇的东西 |
[11:23] | I’ve just come back from a chateau in Burgundy. | 我刚从Burgundy回来 |
[11:25] | Top stuff. | 那真是高级享受 |
[11:30] | No. | 不行 |
[11:31] | Of course,it’s all bloody show.Still. | 当然 这是很浪费的 |
[11:34] | I’m a sucker for the grape. | 但我可是嗜酒如命啊 |
[11:36] | Who’d you say you were again? | 你刚才说你是谁? |
[11:38] | Chris. Chris. | |
[11:39] | I run Family Ties.We help reunite estranged families. | Family Ties是我开的 我们帮人去找回失散得亲人 |
[11:44] | I don’t know anything about wine. | 我一点都不懂得品酒 |
[11:45] | Only about 200 people in this country do. | 这国家只有200人懂得品酒 |
[11:47] | Sammy here accounts for about three of them. | Sammy厉害得一个顶他们三个 |
[11:50] | So the priest sent you,then? | 是神父叫你来的 |
[11:52] | He called us about three years ago. | 他三年前就给我们打过电话 |
[11:55] | Trying to locate his real family. | 他当时想找自己的家人 |
[11:59] | I’m talking about James.Your son. | 我现在想说是你的儿子 James |
[12:03] | I know this is difficult,but please believe me when I say… | 我知道很难要你相信 但请听我说 |
[12:06] | There’s no way. | 不可能 |
[12:08] | The priest makes one call and finds my son just like that? | 神父就打了一个电话 就找到我儿子了?这么简单? |
[12:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:18] | Call us when you’re ready. | 你准备好了就给我电话吧 |
[12:39] | Hello,is that Jobseekers? | 你好 是求职中介吗? |
[12:41] | Yes,I’m wondering if you could help me.I’m looking for some enthusiastic… | 我想找一批人 |
[12:44] | candidates with a very good telephone manner. | 要懂得电话礼仪的 要很有热情的 |
[13:21] | James has been in and out of foster homes since he was three. | James三岁开始就开始被不同的人领养 |
[13:26] | He was illegally sold to a childless couple… | 还被贩卖给一对不能生育的夫妇 |
[13:29] | who had a change of heart and abandoned him. | 但是他们后来又改变主意 违弃了他 |
[13:31] | He should have been identified as your son,but unfortunately he wasn’t. | 当时应该会有人发现他是你儿子的 但很可惜 没有 |
[13:35] | I don’t buy that you’ve found him. | 我不相信你们找到他了 |
[13:41] | He found you,Mr.Keyes. | 是他找到 Keyes先生 |
[13:43] | Quite some time ago. | 很久前的事了 |
[13:45] | He didn’t know if you’d want to see him.But when Father O’Brien called us… | 要不是O’Brien神父给我们电话 |
[13:49] | that’s when James knew. | 他才不知道你会不会认他呢 |
[13:51] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你的 |
[13:58] | I hope this brief role-play has given you some idea… | 我希望这场现场演练能 |
[14:01] | of the environment you’d be expected to work in. | 让你体会到你将来的工作环境 |
[14:03] | Mr.Starkey will hand out questionnaires.Please hand them back as you leave. | Starkey先生会给你们发一些面试题目 你们完成它 交好 就可以离开 |
[14:07] | And we’ll be in touch with the lucky two we’ve chosen in due course. | 我们会在你们之中挑选两位 一有消息我们就会通知你们 |
[14:10] | Thank you for your time. | 非常感谢你们到来 |
[14:21] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[14:25] | Don’t look in the cupboard. | 不要打开橱柜看喔 |
[14:34] | Is it gonna jump out? | 它不会跳出来吓我一跳吧 |
[14:37] | – Jesus! – I warned you. | – 上帝啊 – 都告诉你不要了 |
[14:38] | What do you think the air freshener’s are for? | 不然你以为放个空气清新机在这干吗 |
[14:42] | Albie. Albie. | |
[14:46] | Nobody’s going to the funeral. | 葬礼我们就不要去了 |
[14:48] | But,Gil would have loved this. | 但是Gil会喜欢这的 |
[14:50] | He’s being buried under the name of Benedict Doonan. | 他墓碑上名字写的是Benedict Doonan. |
[14:53] | Died a dentist.Buried a dentist. | 死的时候是冒牌牙医 所以只能用那名 |
[14:55] | So he doesn’t get his own name on his headstone? | 他的墓碑上还不能写自己的名字? |
[14:59] | – Bummer. – What does it matter? | – 不是吧 – 有什么关系 |
[15:02] | Who’s gonna be there to cry for him? | 会有谁会悼念他? |
[15:11] | What’s eating Gilbert Grape? | 干吗发那么大火 |
[15:12] | Well,he won’t admit it,but it’s grief. | 他不会承认 但是他的确很难过的 |
[15:18] | Hello,Chris speaking. | 你好,这是Chris |
[15:21] | Yeah,no that’s no trouble at all.We can get that arranged.Yeah. | 好的 完全没问题 我们会安排的 |
[15:26] | Okay,cheers. | 好的 再见 |
[15:32] | That was Keyes’ lawyer. | 是Keyes的律师 |
[15:35] | They want a blood test. | 他们想要做DNA测试 |
[15:45] | Organ courier.Theater.Which floor? | 快件 医用肝 要送去几楼 |
[15:47] | Your contact is? | 你送货清单呢? |
[15:49] | Contact sheet’s back in my panniers. | 清单落在车上了 |
[15:50] | I wasn’t told of a transplant. | 没听说有人要进行移植手术啊 |
[15:52] | Yeah,well sorry,love,but seeing as you’re not doing the operation… | 好的 对不起 如果你不要动手术 |
[15:54] | maybe they didn’t make you a priority.Which floor? | 那是不是他们也不要呢? |
[15:57] | – I’m afraid I can’t let you through until… – Right.Okay. | – 恐怕我还是不能让你进去 – 好的 |
[16:00] | There’s a fella upstairs the same color as a canary and he’s waiting for one of these. | 楼上有个病号 他脸色疮白 就等着这东西 |
[16:04] | On a slab.On a drip.Cut open.With a little machine doing the job of his liver for him. | 一开始手术 机器一开 就帮他换好肝了 |
[16:08] | You want to ask him if he minds hanging on a bit while I go and get my clipboard? | 那你要让他再等我去拿我的清单吗 |
[16:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:02] | Staff.Excellent. | 刚好你来了 |
[17:04] | I’ll need someone available to take a blood sample for me in about half an hour. | 我需要在半小时后做血液化验 给我准备一下 |
[17:08] | Get me three chairs and an internal phone… | 可以的话 |
[17:12] | and coffee,three sugars if you can. | 还要三张椅子和内线电话 一杯咖啡 放三颗糖 |
[17:16] | The doctor… | 我是医生 |
[17:19] | is in. | 刚上任的 |
[17:26] | Dr.Reef.Yes,he phoned to let us know. | 找Dr.Reef的吧 对 他通知过我们了 |
[17:28] | – First floor and follow the signs. – Cheers. | – 在第一楼上去 跟着指示牌走就到了 – 好的 |
[17:40] | This is all rather unorthodox. | 这很不正常 |
[17:42] | Protocol is to send these results in the post. | 应该是给你们寄结果的 |
[17:45] | But since you insist on knowing now. | 但既然你坚持要现在就知道结果 |
[17:48] | Let’s have it. | 那就让我看看 |
[17:50] | We compared the DNA from your sample to that of James Haworth. | 我们将你的DNA样本跟James Haworth的对比过 |
[17:54] | The relative chance of paternity is 99.99%. | 结果表明相似度达到99.99%. |
[18:00] | So James…. | 那James…. |
[18:02] | It is as beyond doubt as it can be. | 应该可以确认了 |
[18:05] | He is your son,Mr.Keyes. | 是你亲生的Keyes先生 |
[18:08] | I want a second opinion. | 我要再找人确认一下 |
[18:10] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[18:11] | I want it reconfirmed.Now. | 我要有人来再确认一下 |
[18:14] | – Well,you can see the results. – It’s the way I do things. | – 你可以看这报告 – 我就要这样做 |
[18:17] | You get another doctor in.Now. | 你去找另外一位医生来 |
[18:19] | Well,I’m not sure I can just pull a colleague off the corridor. | 我不知道能不能麻烦其他医生 大家都很忙的 |
[18:22] | If it’ll put Mr.Keyes’ mind at rest,Doctor. | 如果这样做才能让Keyes放心 那你就这样做好了 |
[18:29] | Very well. | 好的 |
[18:53] | Do you want a cup of something? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[18:55] | He’s been ages.He’s made a cock-up.I knew this wasn’t right. | 好久了 他搞什么啊 有点不对劲 |
[19:00] | Yeah,think I agree. | 对 我想也是 |
[19:03] | What,we’re going? | 那 我们就走了? |
[19:05] | Well,it’s not doing you any good pacing up and down here. | 我们呆在这也没办法啊 |
[19:07] | Besides,they can always send the second opinion in the post. | 再说 他们寄给你鉴定报告上就会有再次认可的 |
[19:10] | – Do you really think we should go? – It’s your call.You’re in the driving seat. | – 你觉得我们真该就这样走了? – 你决定好了 这是你的问题 |
[19:15] | I’m here to unite people not alienate them. | 我是帮人家团聚不是拆散人家的 |
[19:17] | Five more minutes. | 再等5分钟好了 |
[19:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:23] | This is Dr.Mansfield. | 这是Mansfield医生 |
[19:26] | Dr.Mansfield,I will show you these two DNA results. | Mansfield我给你看看这化验报告 |
[19:30] | Your assessment,please. | 你来看一下 |
[19:34] | 99.99% match,Doctor. | 99.99% 相似 |
[19:37] | – They’re related? – Yes. | – 那他们有血缘关系罗 – 对的 |
[19:40] | I need a drink. | 我口好干 |
[19:44] | You did very well. | 做的好 |
[19:45] | – So am I a doctor now? – Definitely. | – 那我现在算是个医生罗 – 当然 |
[19:47] | Do I get to do operations?I’d like to operate on a heart,or an eye,or a lung. | 那我能帮人动手术吗 我想帮人开刀 做心脏手术 眼部手术 肺部手术 |
[19:52] | Steady,these pre-meds can really give you the wobbles. | 站稳 站稳啊 吃了那些药是会让人走路都走不稳的 |
[19:56] | Or a brain. | 还有脑部手术 |
[19:57] | Yeah,let’s get you back to bed. | 我带你回你病床好了 |
[20:00] | God,the things I do for you guys. | 我是帮你们而已 |
[20:02] | – You look cute. – Yeah,you look fantastic. | – 你漂亮极了 – 对 好看极了 |
[20:04] | Juliette Keyes.She’s on to her third husband. | 他的老婆叫Juliette Keyes.Keyes是她第三任丈夫了 |
[20:07] | She’ll want to know what you’re after financially. | 她肯定想要知道你是不是为了钱来的 |
[20:08] | Yeah,but the blood test confirms it,doesn’t it?I’m his son. | 那肯定罗 但是不是已经验过DNA了吗?她该相信了吧 |
[20:11] | But still,I’ll be there to stage-manage. | 不知道 我还是得过来 以防特殊情况 |
[20:13] | – Okay,you look great,let’s go eat. – Just looking. | – 你挺漂亮的喔 我们吃顿饭吧 – 开开玩笑而已啊 |
[20:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:24] | It’s okay,come on. | 好的 来 |
[20:27] | Right. | 好的 |
[20:33] | This is James. | 这是James |
[20:37] | Jimmy.Everyone calls me Jimmy. | Jimmy 人人都叫我Jimmy |
[20:40] | And this is Jimmy’s missus-to-be,Paula. | 这是Jimmy的未婚妻Paula |
[20:42] | This is an amazing place.Isn’t it amazing,Jimmy? | 这地方好漂亮 是吧 Jimmy? |
[20:46] | Yeah.It’s amazing. | 是的 很漂亮 |
[20:47] | I’m Juliette. | 我叫Juliette. |
[20:50] | Handsome devil isn’t he,Johnny. | 他这么帅啊 Johnny你说是吧 |
[20:52] | So you found us all right,then? | 是你找上我们的 是吧 |
[20:54] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[20:55] | Well,it took a few years. | 花了好几年时间了 |
[21:01] | The important thing… | 最主要的是 |
[21:03] | at this very early stage is not to worry about any doubts or fears or anything. | 一开始 不要有什么顾虑 怀疑 什么的 |
[21:08] | Just,you know,be patient. | 大家都要耐心点 |
[21:15] | It’s an amazing place,this. | 这地方装修不错啊 |
[21:18] | You got to keep ahead in the restaurant game. | 你想在饮食行业立足 就得花点心思 |
[21:20] | Customers will eat the food,but when it comes to other chefs,it’s dog eat dog. | 客人来吃顿饭 你们厨师就得争的头破血流 |
[21:25] | Cost us everything,this place. | 这装修花了我们不少钱啊 |
[21:30] | It’s amazing. | 真厉害 |
[21:33] | Keep the menus brief,that’s the trick. | 写菜谱有个窍门 就是要简洁一点 |
[21:35] | People want to be told what to eat. | 客人都是想人家来告诉他该吃什么的 |
[21:37] | So what are you cooking,Jimmy? | 你最拿手做什么菜 |
[21:39] | Well,I’m just at Burger Chef right now. | 我现在还刚开始 |
[21:41] | But I’ve done stints in some fancy places,ain’t I? | 我也有些拿手菜 |
[21:44] | – Yeah. – Lamb and apple tatties. | – 对 – 羊肉 跟苹果塔 |
[21:46] | That’s one of mine,with a spicy fig sauce. | 我也会做 我做的口味很重的 |
[21:50] | Saffron,roasties. | 加点伴菜 烤一下 |
[21:52] | You don’t want to get too fancy. | 不要太花俏 |
[21:54] | Simple food tells its own story… | 如果酱料做的好 |
[21:57] | providing it’s sauced right.Here. | 简简单单也会很好吃 |
[21:59] | Try that. | 试试味 |
[22:03] | Don’t dawdle,know your mind,Jimmy. | 别装了 我知道你在想什么 Jimmy |
[22:06] | Are you taking the piss out of me with this chowder? | 你想吓走我的客人啊? |
[22:08] | On second thoughts,have you put the piss in the chowder? | 你往汤里放什么了? |
[22:13] | So. | 那 |
[22:14] | You’re mad about your food,Jimmy. | 你很喜欢做菜 Jimmy |
[22:17] | But have you got what it takes? | 那你手艺行吗? |
[22:20] | No,I am dreadfully sorry,sir.Yeah,but I… | 没位置了 对不起 先生 但我 |
[22:24] | Sir,shouting at the maitre d’ doesn’t alter the fact that there is… | 先生 你这样说也没用 |
[22:27] | a four-week waiting list for Sunday lunch.Goodbye. | 预定星期天中午的桌子要等四个礼拜 再见 |
[22:31] | Some people. | 对有些人就该这样 |
[22:34] | – Wow,four weeks? – Eight weeks for a Saturday night. | – 哇 四星期? – 要订星期六晚上的桌子要等8星期呢 |
[22:37] | We always keep a couple of tables on stand-by for those last minute celebs. | 我们还有一些桌子预留给 一些名人 他们总会很晚才来订位 |
[22:42] | What you doing out here on your Ionesome? | 你无聊时干什么? |
[22:46] | Two’s company,a social worker’s a crowd. | 我不无聊 我开了两个公司 还有经营一个社会团体 |
[22:50] | We’re not being wound up,are we,Chris? | 我们没被人耍吧 Chris? |
[22:52] | He isn’t a gold-digger,is he?Because we’ve had someone try it on before. | 他不是为钱而来的 对吧?以前也有人这样做过 |
[22:55] | – No,Jimmy’s for real. – Well,he’d better be. | – 不 Jimmy是真的 – 是就最好 |
[22:58] | Or knowing Johnny,God help him. | 或者他是有心要骗Johnny的 他所说得又一点不差 |
[23:01] | Makes no odds how much you pay for your Chateaubriand… | 你要自己打拼事业 很好 |
[23:04] | the bins still stink. | 是金子总要发光的 |
[23:06] | Yeah,I suppose so. | 我也希望 |
[23:08] | I’m going to put a visible wine cellar out here,behind a glass partition. | 这地方我打算用来做个酒窖 在这玻璃幕墙后面 |
[23:12] | Beautiful thing,a good cellar. | 很好的一个酒窖 |
[23:15] | Sounds fantastic… | 听起来不错 |
[23:18] | Keyes. Mr.Keyes. | |
[23:19] | Call me Johnny,at least. | 叫我Johnny好了 |
[23:22] | So. | 那 |
[23:24] | You want to open a gastro-pub. | 你想开一家酒吧 |
[23:26] | Well,that’s the plan. | 是有这么打算过 |
[23:28] | I mean,that’s a long way off. | 不过 现在说还早呢 |
[23:34] | So did Mom suffer much before she died? | 妈死的时候痛苦吗? |
[23:36] | Your mom? | 你妈? |
[23:38] | No.It was quick.The cancer was all through her. | 不 她死的很安详 死于炎症 |
[23:41] | We were separated by then.The family didn’t let me go to the hospital. | 我们当时已经分开了 我家人不让我去见她 |
[23:45] | Just the funeral.Bastards. | 我只去了葬礼 |
[23:46] | I wasn’t angry.I didn’t cry. | 当时我没发火 我没哭 |
[23:49] | When you come from nowhere you learn pride.No weakness,yeah? | 当你白手兴家的时候 你就学会了尊严 而不是示弱 |
[23:53] | Look. | 好了 |
[23:55] | Tomorrow night.In here.A family party. | 明晚 再到这 吃顿饭 |
[24:00] | Come on,yes or no.What’s the matter? | 来不来 怎么了 |
[24:04] | Yeah,all right,then.Yeah,tomorrow. | 好的 来 明晚 |
[24:09] | I tell you now,if he could,he’d hand me the whole business on a plate today. | 我告诉你 他要是愿意 他会把全盘生意都让我接手 |
[24:13] | – I don’t think so. – What are you talking about? | – 我不信 – 你说什么啊 |
[24:16] | There’s a connection but there’s no bond.You need to bond,Danny. | 你们是有血缘关系 但还没到那分上 你得再努力一下 Danny |
[24:21] | What? | 什么? |
[24:23] | Why don’t you give him a kiss? | 你不如去吻他一下吧 |
[24:27] | Oh,yes. | 好的 |
[24:30] | Eddie’s aunt’s attic. | 这放好久了 |
[24:31] | Hasn’t been cleaned since Everton won the FA Cup. | Everton赢了FA锦标赛之后就没动过 |
[24:34] | Killer cobwebs.Sticky,with those little bits of grit. | 看这蜘蛛网 粘呼呼的 |
[24:39] | It’s very nice,yeah. | 好极了 |
[24:41] | We need to beef Danny up. | 我们要帮帮Danny |
[24:43] | Book a table at K’s for tomorrow night. | 明晚在K’s订一桌 |
[24:46] | Eight-week waiting list. | 要等8星期耶 |
[24:48] | Problem? | 有问题啊? |
[24:50] | Nope. | 没有 |
[24:55] | Hey,guys. | 各位 |
[24:56] | Guys,you wouldn’t be interested in having your picture snapped… | 大家都想 |
[24:59] | with Justin Timberlake,would you? | 跟Justin Timberlake来张合照吧 |
[25:01] | Yeah,I got the nod he’s eating at K’s,and the pics always look better… | 我听说他在K’s吃饭 |
[25:04] | with a little bit of a crowd,you know?Go on.Off you go. | 人多一点才热闹的 去吧 |
[25:07] | Go on quickly.We love Justin!Off you go.Come on. | 快去 我们爱Justin!快去 |
[25:11] | Just around the corner.Go quickly. | 就在街角那边 快 |
[25:19] | Will you please leave right now! | 快去 |
[25:22] | I don’t want to have…. | 我不想 |
[25:23] | Listen to me,I don’t want to call the police.Now go! | 听我说 我不想报警 快走 |
[25:26] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[25:28] | When I book a table I ask for discretion to the max. | 我订桌子的时候不是说了要保密的吗? |
[25:30] | Why do you think Mr.Timberlake is choosing to dine out of the West End? | 你以为Timberlake想人知道他要到西区来吃饭啊? |
[25:34] | – I don’t understand. – Justin Timberlake,you moron. | – 我搞不懂 – 是Justin Timberlake 你这笨蛋 |
[25:37] | He’s not in the book.I can check with Ms.Keyes. | 他没订桌子啊 我可以跟老板娘确认一下 |
[25:39] | No,Justin doesn’t do books.He comes in under the wire. | Justin当然没订 他叫人帮他订的 |
[25:42] | Not under my wire,sir. | 反正不是叫我订的 |
[25:43] | I’ll tell you what we’ll do,then.Don’t get the table ready. | 我告诉你怎么办吧 别准备那桌子 |
[25:46] | Instead we’ll wait in the foyer here with the adoring hordes… | 我们就在这等他来 |
[25:49] | so you can explain it all to Justin and his people when he arrives. | 到时你就可以跟他解释了 |
[25:52] | Just doesn’t look good for a place like this,does it? | 到时就更不好办了吧 |
[25:54] | Well,I can assure you,sir,this publicity leak had nothing to do with us. | 我可以说这跟我们没关系 |
[25:57] | The hard-core ones pick it up off the fan sites.What can you do? | 到时粉丝都来了 你能怎么办 |
[26:00] | I’ll take the table and tell Justin’s driver to delay for an hour. | 我会叫Justin的司机晚一个小时到 |
[26:03] | Justin’s a regular guy.He’ll understand. | Justin会谅解的 他是个明白人 |
[26:04] | Nothing by a window,no place settings facing west.Lead on. | 去准备桌子吧 不要靠窗的 弄得低调一点 |
[26:19] | Who is he and why has he got a table for four on his own? | 他是谁 怎么占着张四人桌子 |
[26:24] | All right.Look after him. | 好的 好好招待他 |
[26:26] | But tell the kitchens to check his face against the wanted list. | 但是通知厨房把他名字记在黑名单上 |
[26:31] | – What’s a “wanted list”? – We have photos in the kitchen… | – 什么是 黑名单 – 我们厨房有张清单 |
[26:34] | so the staff can spot the restaurant critics and the Michelin inspectors. | 用来记着评论家跟检查员的名字 |
[26:38] | It helps the monkeys know who the hunters are. | 那他们就会好好照顾那些人了 |
[26:40] | So why waste your life frying burgers,Jimmy? | 干吗还还不动手你的事业 Jimmy |
[26:43] | Well,it’s regular bunce,isn’t it?You know. | 还不是时候啊 |
[26:46] | We got a wedding to think about,haven’t we. | 我们得先结婚了再说 |
[26:48] | Sod that.What about your pride? | 不是吧 你的尊严咧? |
[26:50] | Sparkling water with a twist of lime,and can you get this butter softened? | 这么多水就那么一点柠檬 还有 你的黄油不能软一点吗? |
[26:54] | It’s like a slab of ice. | 硬的要命 |
[26:55] | So where you gonna get the money for this gastro-pub? | 你打算往哪集资去开酒吧 |
[26:59] | Well… | 阿 |
[27:00] | – once the banks know they can trust us… – Banks? | – 银行看过我们的信用额后 – 银行? |
[27:03] | Crooks with pens in their pockets.Trust me,I know. | 他们借了不好还喔 |
[27:07] | Well,how else are we gonna get the capital? | 要不然我们去哪弄那钱 |
[27:09] | – You can’t let them run you. – Waiter. | – 你不能跟银行搞上 – 服务生 |
[27:12] | The split-pea soup’s watery and the Neuf- du- Pape… | 这豆子里面都是水 还有 |
[27:15] | at least two degrees above ambient temperature. | 这酒比室温高了至少两度 |
[27:17] | Do you have any idea…. | 你懂不懂啊 |
[27:18] | Forget it,just bring my lamb casserole. | 算了 把我的烤羊肉拿上来 |
[27:27] | Don’t tell me you’ve lost your nerve after yesterday. | 别跟我说 你昨天之后就没了劲了 |
[27:39] | So how’d you two meet? | 你们两个怎么认识的 |
[27:41] | – We just got chatting in a bar. – Surprised he had the nerve. | – 我们就在酒吧碰上的 – 好奇怪他会这么做 |
[27:45] | – Well,how’d you mean? – He’s a cracking boy,but he’s shy. | – 什么意思 – 他很有冲劲 但是他很害羞的 |
[27:49] | Some people ain’t suited for the cut and thrust. | 他不像会去泡mm的 |
[27:52] | You!Here.Now.This lamb tastes like boiled dog. | 你 过来 这羊肉吃起来就像狗肉 |
[27:55] | Get rid of it. | 拿走 |
[28:00] | Johnny Keyes.There’s a problem? | 我是Johnny Keyes 有什么问题 |
[28:02] | My God,were you born with such perception or did you learn it from… | 你是生出来就不会做菜 |
[28:05] | – some ancient Chinese master? – lf you’re dissatisfied… | -还是你还根本没学好?-你如果有什么不满 |
[28:07] | I’m a major player in the entertainment world and I know a lot of critics. | 我可是娱乐界的名人 我认识好多评论家 |
[28:09] | – Excuse me. – One word from me and this place… | – 我过去一下 – 我给他们说一声 那你这地方就 |
[28:12] | Wait.No,Jimmy,don’t. | 等一下 Jimmy 不要 |
[28:14] | …will be on the receiving end of a review with three of my favorite words: | 就被人家评论的一文不值 |
[28:17] | “nauseating,” “heinous,” and “putrid.” | ‘令人作呕的食品”令人厌恶的服务态度”一切都令人不快’ |
[28:20] | If you don’t shut up,it’s not the food that you’re gonna be complaining about. | 你如果不住嘴的话 你可要吃不了兜着走 |
[28:25] | Call off the whelp. | 你这小子敢这样对我? |
[28:27] | Unless you want this dump black-listed by the likes of Beyonce. | 你不想活了? |
[28:30] | Johnny Keyes built this place up from nothing. | Johnny Keyes付出努力才建起这家餐馆 |
[28:33] | People like you only have a talent for pissing on other people’s hard work. | 而像你这样的人就只会贬低人家 |
[28:38] | Well go on,mate.Go and get your friend,go and write your review. | 那你去啊 你告诉你的评论家朋友 去叫他们写你的评论啊 |
[28:42] | All right?And then wait to see the letter that lands on your doorstep… | 好!是那样的话 你就等着收我律师写的信吧! |
[28:45] | which will have my three favorite words: | 上面会写 |
[28:48] | “libelous,” “unsubstantiated”… | “诽谤者”””人云亦云” |
[28:51] | and “court-case.” | “法庭上见” |
[28:52] | “Court case” is two words. | 法庭上见 我才不怕呢 |
[28:54] | Yeah,well I used a bloody hyphen! | 好啊 那就走着瞧 |
[28:59] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[29:01] | But you just made a big mistake. | 但你犯大错了 |
[29:03] | No,he didn’t.Now make like one. | 没有 他没有 我也会这样说的 |
[29:10] | And I’ll tell you who he is.He’s my son.My long lost son. | 我告诉你他是谁 他是我的儿子 我失散多年的儿子 |
[29:14] | Champagne for everyone! | 干杯吧 各位 |
[29:17] | My son is home.Yes. | 我儿子回来了 |
[29:27] | Monkey to see me,old-timer. | 开牌见我 老人家 |
[29:39] | You have cleaned me out. | 你赢光我的钱了 |
[29:42] | Here. | 这 |
[29:44] | It’s real silver. | 这是真银的 |
[30:44] | Come on,Jimmy.Let’s get a drink. | 来 Jimmy 我们喝一杯 |
[30:50] | He wants us to stay the night. | 他想我们今晚在这过夜 |
[30:51] | So? | 那怎样? |
[30:53] | Where am I gonna sleep? | 我要睡哪? |
[30:54] | Who’d you think you are,Sister Wendy? | 你以为你是佣人啊? |
[30:57] | You’re gonna be sleeping with me,sweetie. | 你当然要跟我一起睡喔 |
[31:00] | Fine. | 好的 |
[31:01] | So long as you remember there’s a no-fly zone. | 记得不要乱来 |
[31:04] | Laugh at his jokes.Drink his drinks. | 他做什么都要顺着他 |
[31:06] | Just to keep being a chip off the old block for Keyes.Okay? | 多说些好听的讨好他 知道不? |
[31:08] | Come on,Chris,mate. | 好了 Chris |
[31:10] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[31:11] | Well,he’s saying he thinks that we should go. | 没 他说我们该走了 |
[31:15] | I just think it’s too much,too soon. | 我觉得这太快了 |
[31:17] | How can it be too much?I’ve missed out on the last 32 years. | 怎么太快了 我们可是失散了32年啊 |
[31:21] | Stay. | 今晚就在这过了 |
[31:23] | First one to get the picture card… | 谁先抽到皇的 |
[31:26] | gets the bed. | 今晚就睡床 |
[31:35] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[31:38] | Yeah. | 没 |
[31:50] | St.Balthazar. St.Balthazar. | |
[31:51] | Patron saint of card players. | 是玩牌人的守护神 |
[31:54] | I should’ve lit a candle to him before I took on that cabbie again. | 我是不是该再做些什么讨好他呢 |
[31:58] | The bloke’s on hot streak.I told you,stay away or load the deck. | 那神是个金矿 那你醒目一点 讨好讨好他 |
[32:02] | Yeah. | 我知道了 |
[32:05] | Tell me,is Danny making a good son? | 你说 Danny 那冒牌儿子做的怎样? |
[32:07] | Yeah,perfect son. | 应该很好 |
[32:12] | Do you ever wish that you had kids,Ash? | 你有想过生个孩子吗? |
[32:18] | Well,it’s the life we sign up for,isn’t it? | 我们这种人肯定要生孩子的 |
[32:21] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[32:24] | The way Mickey talks to Danny reminds me of the way I used to talk to Mickey. | Mickey跟Danny说话的样子和我以前跟Mickey说话的样子一样 |
[32:29] | Yeah,I know. | 我知道 |
[32:32] | You know there’s a horrible point in your life when you realize… | 当你再没什么可以教后辈了 |
[32:35] | that you’ve got nothing to teach the younger ones… | 只有自己去犯一些错 |
[32:39] | except through your mistakes. | 让他们从中学习 |
[32:43] | – But when I die… – No,don’t start. | – 我死了之后 – 别说这些 |
[32:47] | No,when I die,I’m gonna die rich. | 听我说 我死了之后 我要死得富贵 |
[32:50] | And I don’t want any eulogies… | 我不要人为我歌功颂德 |
[32:53] | or tears. | 也不要人为我伤心 |
[32:55] | I just want people to say,”There lies Albert Stroller. | 我只想听人家说 “这里葬的是Albert Stroller |
[32:59] | “He couldn’t take it with him. | 他钱多到都带不下去 |
[33:02] | “But by thunder… | 但是他 |
[33:04] | “at least he has it all on him.” | 毕竟曾经辉煌过 |
[33:10] | You can cheat anyone out of anything. | 不论什么 你都能从人家手上骗到手 |
[33:12] | I think you’ll cheat Death and live forever. | 我想连死神你都能骗的 到时你就长命百岁了 |
[33:15] | Don’t be flippant. | 别油嘴滑舌的了 |
[33:18] | I’ll still be chasing the cons when I fall off my perch. | 我到死那天都会拼命赚钱的 |
[33:23] | You’re gambling too much. | 你赌的太多了 |
[33:25] | – Don’t do it to yourself,mate. – Shut up and leave me alone. | – 别再这样了 – 别说了 让我静一下 |
[33:28] | Gil was your friend and you miss him,I know… | Gil是你的好朋友 你当然忘不了他 |
[33:30] | I said leave me alone! | 我说让我静一下 |
[33:46] | That’s probably Keyes… | 可能Keyes… |
[33:48] | thinking about us… | 在想着 |
[33:51] | doing it. | 以为我们在干那事 |
[33:54] | We shouldn’t disappoint him then,should we? | 我们不该让他失望喔 对吧 |
[33:57] | I mean I am supposed to be a chip off the old block. | 他儿子我可是个贫民区出生的小淫虫啊 |
[34:00] | Danny. Danny. | |
[34:01] | Yeah,I’m thinking that’s a very good point. | 不 我觉得这主意不错 |
[34:04] | – I gotta close the deal. – No. | – 我要来了 – 不要 |
[34:07] | Yeah,I’m gonna close the deal. | 我要来一下 |
[34:09] | Paula,do you think we should? | Paula 你还要吗 |
[34:13] | Okay,then,you’re insatiable,ain’t you? | 你还不够啊 |
[34:22] | I love it when you make those noises. | 我就喜欢你这样叫 |
[35:25] | Night,then. | 晚安 |
[35:30] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[35:38] | I want to give you two some money. | 我想给些钱你们做生意 |
[35:42] | Mr.Bombastic has done it again. | 这人在试我们啊? |
[35:46] | Danny. Danny. | |
[35:48] | If I could speak to you right now across this table… | 我如果现在能跟你谈谈 |
[35:50] | – what would I advise you to do? – Give it a break. | – 你会教我怎么做呢? – 听我说 |
[35:53] | Can we stop playing Jedi master for two minutes? | 别再跟他玩了 |
[35:55] | Okay,it’s working just dandy andy pandy.He’s offering.I should accept. | 既然他给钱 我要算了 |
[36:02] | And what about her? | 那她呢?她会怎么想 |
[36:03] | You never wanted his charity,Danny. | 你要了就惨了 |
[36:05] | No,because you have your pride.You want to make it on your own. | 因为他知道你是有尊严的 钱你要自己挣回来 |
[36:08] | And that’s why you’re going to turn his offer down. | 所以你不要要他的钱 |
[36:10] | – Just like we agreed,Danny. – All right,then. | – 我们说好的 Danny. – 那 好吧 |
[36:15] | Now why don’t you ask me… | 你为什么不问 |
[36:18] | what you’re gagging to ask me? | 昨晚的事? |
[36:23] | No,I don’t have to.I know you two were faking last night. | 没必要啊 你们昨晚肯定什么都没干 |
[36:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:28] | It’s a common mistake. | 想想就知道了 |
[36:30] | But no one has that good a time of it. | 你们谁都不会有那心情的 |
[36:41] | I made a judgment call,and I lost you.It haunts me,Jimmy. | 我当时做错了决定 就失去了你 我很懊悔 |
[36:45] | I can’t make up for the last 32 years but I can help you now. | 我现在给你点钱 都你捏补不了32年来带给你的伤害 |
[36:50] | I want to invest in your future. | 我把这钱投资在你身上 |
[36:52] | Darling,don’t you think we should talk about this later? | 亲爱的 我们晚点再谈这 好吗 |
[36:57] | You know I want to make it on my own. | 但是我想自己白手兴家 |
[36:59] | Yeah,Jimmy’s right.We want to carve a life on our own terms.Our way. | 对 Jimmy说的对 我们想自己打拼自己的事业 |
[37:04] | What about this,then? | 那么 |
[37:05] | I come over to your place and you cook me your piece de resistance. | 我今晚去你家 尝尝你手艺 |
[37:10] | Cook for you? | 我的手艺? |
[37:12] | And if your foods good enough,then I’ll invest. | 如果你手艺好的话 我就给你钱 作为投资 |
[37:15] | – You’ll come won’t you,sweetheart? – I’ve got a pedicure. | – 你也来吧 – 我约了人 |
[37:20] | And I’ll be tough on you. | 我可是很难侍侯的喔 |
[37:21] | ‘Cause I know that’s what you want. | 你也是知道的 |
[37:24] | Look at that face.He loves the idea. | 看 他也想这样 |
[37:28] | Tomorrow at 5:00.Your place. | 明晚5点 我就过去你那 |
[37:30] | My place? | 我家? |
[37:33] | Great,yeah,my place. | 好的 5点去我家 |
[37:39] | There’s a lot of light.But I expect you guys provide your own. | 这里光线很好 但你们的人可能会用自己的设备来拍 |
[37:42] | What’s it called again? | 那电影叫什么? |
[37:44] | Zombie Towers. Zombie Towers. | |
[37:46] | Block of flats.That’s the gateway to Hell. | 讲的是在公寓里面 其实隐藏着通向地狱的门 |
[37:49] | Now I don’t think there’s enough room to run a dolly in here. | 这地方连拍摄用的手推车都放不进来 |
[37:53] | Hell,I may just have to ride that bad boy on the crane. | 我只能用在外面用吊车 |
[37:57] | Come up here through the window.Boom. | 把镜头从外面伸进来 |
[37:59] | Now Mr.Eaves,we’re wrestling a very tight budget. | 好了Eaves我们片子的预算很紧 |
[38:04] | One month’s lease is still going to cost you two grand. | 租一个月也就花你2000 |
[38:07] | Let me crunch you some figures. | 我跟你算算帐 |
[38:09] | The net cost of the picture is 2.2 mil. | 就是非林就22万了 |
[38:12] | U.S.studio will pick up North American rights for 3 mil. | 美国电影要打入北美市场还要另外给30万 |
[38:14] | A consortium will handle domestic and European… | 还有国内跟欧洲市场的宣传费 |
[38:17] | and a third party’s gonna take care of DVD and cable. | 还要付DVD跟有线电视商的钱 |
[38:19] | So we’re looking to clear about 5 mil before box office. | 电影还没上画就得付50多万 |
[38:22] | So you would think that we have money to burn.But,alas,no. | 你真以为我们开银行啊? |
[38:27] | The entire budget of this baby is deferred against back-end profit. | 当然 如果票房收的好的话又另当别论 |
[38:30] | It’s still two grand.Take it or leave it. | 2000 没得减了 |
[38:34] | I like you.You got cojones. | 好 你够狠的 |
[38:36] | You should be producing pictures instead of this faggot. | 你该给我当助手 我就不用请他了 |
[38:41] | How would you like to be in one? | 不如你给我们当个配角吧 |
[38:46] | I thought you were kidding when you mentioned it earlier. | 你当初跟我说 我还以为你开玩笑 |
[38:49] | No.You be here 11 a.m.,on the 14th,and you… | 你14号 11点来 |
[38:52] | are in the movie,Mr.Eaves. | 给我们当个配角 |
[38:55] | We’ll give you tickets to the premiere… | 我们送你首映礼的门票 |
[38:57] | and all your pals can come along and see you up on the big screen… | 你跟你的朋友就可以在大银幕上看到你 |
[39:01] | as one of the undead. | 那可是名扬千古的喔 |
[39:04] | But,in return you waive the rent until the movie is in profit. | 但是 你的房租得等我们票房有收入再说 |
[39:09] | It’s called a “satisfactory deferment.” | 这叫做”权宜之计” |
[39:12] | As zombie roles go,it’s great. | 如果电影卖得好 |
[39:16] | You get to eat Amanda Donohoe. | 你可是名扬千里啊 |
[39:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:42] | Cheese. | 笑一个 |
[40:01] | So you tie your filo parcels with the spinach strands. | 你用菠菜把馅包好 |
[40:05] | And then you? | 之后呢? |
[40:07] | Then you drop them in oil. | 把它放在油里炸一下 |
[40:09] | That’s searing hot oil,Danny.Searing hot oil. | 要用滚油 记得要滚油 |
[40:12] | – You know this means a lot to him. – What? | – 你知道这对他来说很重要 – 什么 |
[40:15] | I mean a lot to him.He thinks he’s found his only son. | 我对他来说是很重要 他以为自己找到了亲生孩子 |
[40:17] | He’s a bully and he loves himself. | 他是个强盗 他只爱自己 他以前就那样狠的 现在也是一样 |
[40:19] | He bounced back once,he’ll do it again.Hot oil. | 要滚油 滚油 |
[40:23] | Show me the pheasant. | 那鸡在哪里 |
[40:25] | Pheasant,come on. | 鸡呢? |
[40:28] | – Danny,that should have infused. – Infuse. | – Danny 鸡要先塞好调料 – 塞好调料 |
[40:30] | – Yeah,infuse the pheasant. – Yeah,what’s that say? | – 鸡要塞好调料 – 好了 还有什么 |
[40:32] | – I got it,haven’t I.Already put infused. – All right,fine.Good. | – 那好了 塞好调料 – 好的 写好了 |
[40:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:36] | Which sauce do I use? | 要用什么调料 |
[40:39] | All of them. | 全都用吧 |
[40:40] | – You don’t think that’s too much? – No,trust me.It’ll do the job perfectly. | – 不会太多了吧 – 不会 相信我 那会很好吃的 |
[40:44] | Remember to infuse the pheasant. | 记得塞好调料 |
[40:47] | Ash,we’re getting tight for time. | 啊 没时间了 |
[40:49] | How’s it coming along? | 搞的怎样 |
[40:51] | It’ll be a lot quicker if you didn’t keep phoning me.All right? | 你不来烦我的话都要搞好了 |
[40:59] | This is going to be close. | 不知道能不能赶上 |
[41:28] | You going to the Wilson’s party and all? | 你要去Wilson家开趴啊? |
[41:30] | No.I’m visiting my son,Jimmy. | 不 我去我儿子家 他叫Jimmy. |
[41:33] | Jimmy and Paula?Top floor? | Jimmy 和Paula那小俩口?在顶楼吧 |
[41:35] | – Streuth,you’d best get climbing. – Third floor. | – 住得够高的 – 不是啊 是三楼 |
[41:38] | Jimmy Haworth?Those your directions? | Jimmy Haworth?那是地址吗 |
[41:42] | Oh yeah,it’s not 301,it’s 901.That’s their old address. | 不是三楼 是九楼 他们搬了 |
[41:46] | Don’t I know you?Your voice,is familiar. | 我见过你吗?你声音听起来好熟喔 |
[41:49] | Well,I get that a lot.People say I sound like Michael Caine. | 是吗 常常有人跟我这样说 人人都说我像Michael Caine. |
[41:54] | – Do they? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 对啊 |
[41:56] | I’m not waiting for this death trap,I’m taking the bloody stairs. | 我不等了 我爬楼梯算了 |
[42:14] | You used to live in 901 and then you moved to 301. | 你以前住九楼后来搬到三楼 |
[42:21] | Numb-nut sent me to the top floor. | 有个混蛋跟我说你住顶楼 |
[42:23] | He’s got it the wrong way round. | 他肯定搞错了 |
[42:25] | We used to live on the ninth but there was plumbing problems. | 我们以前是住顶楼 后来搬了 |
[42:28] | – How are you,Mr.Keyes? – Hello. | – 你好吗Keyes? – 你好 |
[42:29] | Still feel you can’t leave us on our own? | 还是想陪陪我们啊? |
[42:32] | No,got no life of me own,mate. | 对阿 反正我也没事 |
[42:34] | This is our way of saying thank you to Chris as well. | 也借此来感谢一下你跟chris |
[42:36] | You shouldn’t have done all this. | 你没必要这样做的 |
[42:38] | We wanted it to be perfect. | 我们还想弄得好一点呢 |
[42:46] | – Hi,I hope you brought an appetite. – Where was this taken? | – 你来了?有好胃口吗 – 这是在哪? |
[42:50] | That was Eastbourne.Weren’t it,love? | 那是在伊斯特本,不是吗 亲爱的? |
[42:52] | Just after we got engaged. | 当时我们刚订婚 |
[42:54] | You alright,Johnny?You’re looking a little bit peaky. | 你没事吧 Johnny?你脸都红了 |
[42:56] | Nothing a good supper won’t cure.What are we eating? | 要是能吃上顿美味的晚餐就什么事都好了 我们今晚吃什么? |
[42:59] | Okay,now you got to bear in mind that… | 好了 首先声明一下 |
[43:01] | I am working in the confines of a very small domestic kitchen. | 我只在一家小餐馆做 |
[43:04] | Don’t give me that. | 别谦虚 |
[43:05] | Come on,Johnny,you know better than to go poking round another chef’s kitchen. | 来 坐一下 你也不要去偷看别的厨师做菜了 |
[43:09] | Here,you sit down.I’ll get you a nice drink. | 坐下 来喝一杯 |
[43:14] | You need to get yourself a girlfriend. | 你得找个女朋友了 |
[43:20] | He’s never happier than when he’s playing in that kitchen. | 他一在厨房里就兴奋的要命 |
[43:25] | Hot oil.Hot oil. | 油要滚 油要滚 |
[43:36] | That’s in case he gets a puncture. | 他就是这样被刺杀的 |
[43:39] | All right for some. | 快好了 |
[43:42] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[43:44] | It’s,well,roasting some garlic. | 我在煮大蒜 |
[43:47] | Roasting or obliterating? | 煮还是在偷吃啊? |
[44:05] | Well done,babes. | 做的好 |
[44:12] | All right,bon appetit. | 好了 尝尝 |
[44:54] | Took my inspiration here from… | 这灵感来自 |
[44:56] | the Catalonian gypsy way of cooking the dish. | 吉普赛人的做法 |
[45:01] | Which is to present the bird… | 特意把鸡 |
[45:03] | as over-basted. | 烤焦 |
[45:07] | That’s what I like to call… | 我把这叫做 |
[45:10] | “Peasant Pheasant.” | 乞丐鸡 |
[45:13] | It looks really good. | 看上去满好吃的 |
[45:16] | Shall I carve? | 我来切 |
[45:26] | Try the sauce. | 试试那酱汁 |
[45:34] | What do you think’s in it? | 觉得怎样 |
[45:36] | Too much. | 太浓了 |
[45:44] | Right,anyone care for a brandy? | 好了 要来杯白兰地吗 |
[45:46] | No,I’m fine. | 我不要 |
[45:47] | Well,I’d love one. | 我要点 |
[45:49] | Why not? | 我也要点 |
[45:50] | I don’t suppose you could reach up to the top shelf could you,Johnny? | Johnny 你帮我拿一下吧 就在顶架上 |
[45:59] | This bottle’s empty. | 没有了 |
[46:02] | Well I’ll just nip over to the offy then,shall I? | 我下去买吧 |
[46:05] | Won’t take me five minutes. | 很快就回来 |
[46:06] | Lovely,sweetheart,would you go with her,Chris? | Chris 你陪她去吧 一个人去不大好 |
[46:09] | Yeah,yes.Is anything wrong? | 好的 没事吧? |
[46:12] | We’ll clear the table for you. | 没事 桌子我们来收就好了 |
[46:17] | There’s a lot of me in you. | 你的确跟我很像 |
[46:18] | You got the dreams,and you got the patter,and you got the pride. | 你有梦想 你也有那个模样 你也有尊严 |
[46:23] | And you got the bullshit.I should know. | 但你也跟我一样 很爱吹牛皮 |
[46:27] | I wanted to say this to you in private. | 我想私底下跟你谈谈 |
[46:29] | And I’ll do you the honor of speaking plainly. | 我尊重你 所以我也坦白跟你说 |
[46:34] | You ain’t got it,son. | 你还厨艺不行 |
[46:36] | You’re passionate about your food and you can rustle up a meal. | 你有热情 能凑合弄顿晚餐 |
[46:39] | But you ain’t got it. | 但你还不行 |
[46:40] | If I had a proper kitchen.You know,if I had the right gear. | 如果我厨房好一点 工具好一点 |
[46:43] | A good chef can whip up a gourmet meal on a hot car bonnet. | 好厨师就算在旅行车上也能做出好饭菜 |
[46:46] | You’re slapdash about your ingredients. | 你做的配料比例都不对 |
[46:48] | You throw too many flavors at it. | 太多调味了 |
[46:50] | Too many ingredients and not enough skill. | 调味太多而技巧又不够 |
[46:55] | Now,I could throw a load of cash at you anyway. | 我要是还借钱给你 |
[46:58] | But you wouldn’t accept it… | 你也是不会要的 |
[47:01] | because you got principles and pride. | 因为你还是很有尊严跟原则的 |
[47:03] | And I respect that more than you’ll ever know. | 我很欣赏你这一点 |
[47:06] | – Look,Johnny. – Come with me. | – Johnny. – 跟我来 |
[47:11] | Hang on.Let’s just give them a few more minutes. | 等一下 再给他们5分钟 |
[47:20] | Where did you get this Madeira? | 你在哪弄到这酒的 |
[47:24] | Where did you get it,Jimmy? | 在哪弄到的 Jimmy? |
[47:30] | You know the day I tracked them down… | 那天我跟他们回家 |
[47:32] | those people that I thought were my parents… | 我还以为那就是我的亲生父母 |
[47:36] | they wouldn’t even let me in the house. | 他们后来却不让我进屋 |
[47:39] | That’s when I found out that they’d dumped me. | 我才知道他们不要我了 |
[47:42] | They paid the kidnappers good money for me,only to realize that I was… | 他们给了赎金 却发现 |
[47:46] | your boy.That was it. | 我是你的孩子 |
[47:50] | They didn’t want me anymore. | 就不要我了 |
[47:53] | I came back that night. | 我那天再去到他们那 |
[47:55] | I was so angry. | 当时我很生气 |
[47:58] | So… | 之后 |
[48:02] | I just trashed the place. | 我把那地方砸了 |
[48:06] | Why did you take the bottle? | 那你干吗拿了这酒? |
[48:10] | Because of the lion. | 因为那狮子 |
[48:18] | Lions were my first memory. | 我记得我床上挂着的狮子 |
[48:21] | Guess that’s where I get all my pride from. | 可能也是因为那样 我才会那么倔强 |
[48:28] | Samuel? Samuel? | |
[48:31] | It’s a molded bottle.Early 20th century.You can see the seam. | 这是手制的瓶子 年份是20世纪初的 你看那封口就知道 |
[48:35] | Here on the back.”B 1936 HMS.” | 在这背后还写着 “B 1936 HMS.” |
[48:39] | It’s a 1936 Boal vintage produced by H.M.Sortiz. | 是在1936 Boal vintage的 一个叫H.M.Sortiz的人做的 |
[48:45] | No revenue stamp. | 没开封过 |
[48:47] | I don’t get it. | 我听不懂 |
[48:49] | The stopper cork has no wax cover.But that’s not surprising… | 这软木没有用蜡封住 |
[48:52] | the cork itself has been infested.Maggots got right into it. | 所以有些发霉了 还长了些虫子 |
[48:56] | The wine itself is lying low shoulder. | 里面的酒都沉淀了 |
[48:59] | It’s undrinkable. | 当然不能喝了 |
[49:00] | But then,you’d never dream of opening this Madeira. | 但是你也不会打算要去喝这酒 |
[49:04] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[49:05] | This particular vintage was transferred to the Spanish mainland… | 这酒是在西班牙封瓶的 |
[49:09] | and bottled there.Probably given the name of the ship that brought it. | 可能用运它船来命名这酒 |
[49:12] | Leon.The Lion. | 里昂 就是狮子 |
[49:15] | But it’s the etching here,in the glass itself. | 这瓶身有些刮花了 |
[49:19] | Now that’s amazing. | 最厉害的是这了 |
[49:24] | “F.F.” “F.F.” | |
[49:27] | So? | 什么意思 |
[49:28] | What you are holding is a Madeira that was presented… | 这酒 可是用来献给 |
[49:31] | to General Francisco Franco. | Francisco Franco将军的 |
[49:33] | On the day he was made commander-in-chief of the Spanish Army… | 在1936年十月 |
[49:37] | in October,1936. | 他被升为将军的时候送给他的 |
[49:39] | “F.F.” “F.F.” | |
[49:40] | Those scum you thought were your parents bought this as an investment. | 这东西是你养父母买来做投资的 |
[49:43] | Now,it’s your investment. | 现在它变成你的了 |
[49:46] | This bloke’s not looking to make money,is he? | 那家伙有钱不赎他孩子 |
[49:48] | He’s looking to give it away. | 非要让人把他孩子带走 |
[49:50] | So we spin him a sob story. | 我们给他来了场亲情戏 |
[49:52] | But will that be enough? | 应该还不够吧 |
[49:53] | Because giving Danny the money has to be his idea. | 要让他心肝情愿给钱给我们 |
[49:57] | I mean,that should convince him more than any blood test. | 我想这会比DNA测试更能说服他的 |
[50:00] | So the son persuades him to invest in a restaurant. | 让他自愿借钱我投资 |
[50:03] | That will mean that I got to learn to cook… | 就是说我要去学做菜 |
[50:06] | which does sound far too much like hard work. | 那可是太难了 |
[50:10] | We need him to pay up in cash. | 我们要在其他方面骗到他钱 |
[50:14] | So,is it worth a few quid? | 那 这值好几千吧 |
[50:19] | Oh,yeah. | 对啊 |
[50:25] | I ain’t felt this ruddy good in years. | 我好久没遇过这种好事了 |
[50:28] | You and Paula deserve a start in life and you deserve something from me. | 你跟Paula该要开始一种新的生活了 我也该帮帮你们了 |
[50:33] | To make up for not being there for you. | 作为这么多年的补偿 |
[50:35] | You don’t want handouts.Fine. | 你不想我帮你 好没问题 |
[50:37] | I’ll buy this bottle of wine off you. | 我就把这酒买了 |
[50:39] | Call it 120? | 120吧? |
[50:42] | – 120 quid? – 120 grand. | – 120块啊? – 120万 |
[50:48] | It ain’t charity,son.It’s what it’s worth. | 别大惊小怪的 这值这个数 |
[50:50] | I might even make a slim profit at auction one day. | 要用来拍卖的话我还能赚一笔 |
[50:53] | Yeah? | 不是吧 |
[50:55] | So you can give me the money fair and square? | 你真给我那么多啊? |
[50:57] | It’s business. | 这是生意嘛 |
[51:00] | A hundred and twenty grand? | 120万 |
[51:03] | I’ve seen that smile on your face once before. | 我以前也见过你这笑容 |
[51:07] | When you first held my little finger. | 当时你牵着我的小指头 |
[51:11] | It’s not too late for me to be a dad to you,is it? | 我们现在才相认还不太晚 |
[51:15] | You and me,boy. | 你跟我啊 |
[51:17] | You and me. | 你跟我 |
[51:19] | We’re kings. | 都是强者 |
[51:21] | Kings of the ruddy jungle. | 我们是万物之王 |
[51:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[51:30] | Come on! | 来 |
[51:35] | Johnny? Johnny? | |
[51:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[51:50] | It has to fool a trained eye. | 得骗得过老行家 |
[51:53] | Find a way of rotting the cork. | 想个法子把这软木瓶盖搞一下 |
[51:55] | Get maggots into it. | 弄点虫子放进去 |
[51:56] | Rancid meat should do it. | 用点腐肉就好了 |
[51:59] | Age the bottle. | 把瓶子弄的好像久经风霜的 |
[52:00] | An expert will know if it doesn’t feel right. | 用它来鱼目混珠 |
[52:03] | Every detail has to be perfect. | 要弄的像真的一样 |
[52:16] | – Get it. – No.Leave it. | – 捡回来 – 不要 算了吧 |
[52:18] | – Save it. – No.Leave it. | – 别让它毁了 – 算了吧 |
[52:32] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[52:34] | You’re not gonna die.I’m just gonna call an ambulance. | 你不会死的 我叫救护车 |
[52:36] | I’ve done….I’ve been….So many lies. | 我 我说过好多谎 |
[52:38] | I’ve told so many lies. | 我说过太多了 |
[52:40] | Look,you did what you had to do,didn’t you? | 你都是被逼的 你也不想的嘛 |
[52:42] | You don’t understand.I had the money. | 你不会明白的 我当时够钱的 |
[52:45] | What? | 什么? |
[52:46] | I had the ransom to pay the kidnappers. | 我够钱付赎金的 |
[52:48] | But I kept it. | 但是我跟他们说 说我没有 |
[52:49] | I called their bluff.It was my money to get started. | 我把钱用来做生意 |
[52:53] | I took a risk and I lost you. | 我说了谎 之后就失去了你 |
[52:56] | ‘Cause I wanted the business. | 因为我只想着我的生意 |
[52:58] | Forgive me,son. | 原谅我 |
[53:00] | I’m a liar… | 我说谎了 |
[53:02] | and a cheat. | 我骗了你 |
[53:03] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[53:06] | I forgive you… | 我原谅你 |
[53:09] | Dad. | 爸 |
[53:33] | It was a work of art,Ash. | 这真是精彩极了 |
[53:36] | You all right,Danny? | 你没事吧 Danny? |
[53:40] | I know he was a bully and a liar but… | 我知道他是个坏人 还说谎 |
[53:43] | I lied to him,too,didn’t I? | 但我也骗了他阿 |
[53:46] | The last thing he heard before he died was a lie. | 他死的时候听到的都不是真话 |
[53:49] | We don’t just lie to people,Danny. | 我们不仅仅说谎 |
[53:51] | We tell them what they want to hear. | 我们说的都是他们想听的 |
[53:53] | And for a moment… | 我们还努力的 |
[53:55] | they’re truly happy. | 把谎话变得想真的一样 |
[53:57] | So,can we see it,please? | 好了 让我们看一下 可以吧? |
[54:01] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[54:13] | He rescued it,you know.With his last ounce of strength. | 他用尽力气把这拣回来了 |
[54:17] | He was a strong man. | 他自死也是个强人 |
[54:18] | Weak in other ways. | 强人还不是死了? |
[54:21] | One hundred and twenty grand. | 120万 |
[54:24] | I’m doing this because it’s what Johnny wanted. | 我给你钱是因为Johnny 想这样做 |
[54:26] | – Thanks for everything you’ve done. – Now this is what I want. | – 感谢你所做的一切 – 我也有个条件 |
[54:29] | I want you to leave. | 你走吧 |
[54:30] | Live your happy little lives and don’t bother me again. | 别再来烦我 |
[54:33] | I’ve got a business to sell off. | 我还要做生意呢 |
[54:38] | So why did you bother making a back-up? | 你干吗会做两个? |
[54:43] | As a back-up. | 以防万一嘛 |
[54:53] | I’m sorry,Mickey.I know I haven’t been easy. | 对不起 Mickey.我知道我一直让你们难做 |
[54:56] | You lost a friend,Albert. | 你朋友死了 |
[54:58] | It’s okay to grieve… | 伤心可以 |
[55:00] | but don’t shut us out. | 但没必要不理我们 |
[55:03] | You know,Keyes died well,didn’t he? | Keyes死了也没什么遗憾的 |
[55:06] | Thinking that his son had forgiven him. | 他以为他儿子原谅他了嘛 |
[55:08] | Maybe old Gil died well,too. | 可能Gil死的也没什么遗憾的 |
[55:12] | Doing what he loved. | 都完成自己的心愿了 |
[55:15] | I don’t know,maybe I worry too much. | 我不知道 可能我想太多了 |
[55:18] | There is no destination in life. | 生命是没终点的 |
[55:21] | The journey is everything. | 过程才是最重要的 |
[55:24] | What? | 什么? |
[55:27] | It’s just,the things you come out with sometimes,Albert. | 你有时候 |
[55:31] | You’re still an inspiration,you know that? | 你还蛮给我们鼓励的 |
[55:34] | Father figure? | 像老爸一样? |
[55:35] | I was thinking more grandfather figure.Okay,what about guru? | 我想是像爷爷一样吧 好了 谈一下guru吧 |
[55:41] | Now guru,I like. | guru 好的 |
[55:47] | And there’s nothing to be scared of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[55:49] | We’re all in this together.To the end. | 我们不是还在一起嘛 |
[56:32] | You okay,mate?I didn’t see you. | 你没事吧 我没见到你 |
[56:42] | Yeah,just need a hand. | 没事 扶我一下 |
[57:10] | For the poor? | 捐献点? |
[57:13] | Yes.Of course. | 好的 |
[57:21] | My son,you cannot buy your way into the Kingdom of Heaven. | 你用钱买不了通往天国的路的 |
[57:26] | Just playing the percentages,sweetheart. | 只是表表心意罢了 |
[57:53] | We’ll soon see who’s laughing when Amanda Donohoe gets here. | 到时片子上演了 你就知道我在干吗了 |