时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Do I have 70? | 有没有人出7万? |
[00:05] | Seventy.Seventy-five. | 7万.7万五 |
[00:10] | Eighty. | 8万 |
[00:13] | Eighty-five. | 8万5 |
[00:17] | Ninety. | 9万 |
[00:20] | Ninety-five. | 9万5 |
[00:25] | One hundred. | 10万 |
[00:29] | Drawn in 1934 by Leonard Wright. | Leonard Wright画于1934的作品 |
[00:32] | The original artwork for the cover of Black Storm,Issue One. | 黑色风暴第一版原作的封面 |
[00:38] | At 100,000. | 出价十万镑 |
[00:42] | Any more bids? | 有没有更高的? |
[00:46] | One-ten. | 11万 |
[00:50] | One-ten. | 11万 |
[00:51] | At 110,000. | 11万镑? |
[00:57] | Going once,going twice. | 一次,两次 |
[01:03] | Sold. | 成交 |
[01:06] | I can’t believe we just did that. | 不敢相信,我们做到了 |
[01:21] | Hello,Eddie. | 嘿,Eddie |
[01:23] | I need more time. | 再给我点时间 |
[01:25] | – Time’s up,I want my 10,000. – I haven’t got it. | – 时间到了,我要拿回我的一万块 – 我现在没钱 |
[01:32] | It’s these bloody grifters,they don’t pay for anything. | 都怪那群该死的骗子 他们不肯付钱 |
[01:34] | Then you shouldn’t let them gamble in your bar,should you? | 那你就不该让他们在你酒吧里面赌,不是么? |
[01:37] | I mean,I am a police officer.I’ve got to report it. | 我的意思是,我是个警察 我必须上报这件事 |
[01:41] | – You’re gonna lose your license. – But you can’t. | – 你将失去你的执照 – 你不能这么做 |
[01:44] | This place is all I’ve got. | 这个地方是我所有的全部了 |
[01:48] | You ever been to prison,Eddie? | 你从没蹲过监狱吧,Eddie? |
[01:52] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[01:55] | That’s counterfeit money you’ve been laundering through your till. | 这是要你在前台收银的抽屉 里解决的假钞 |
[02:02] | Please. | 求你了 |
[02:03] | I tell you what,I will settle for some names.I want the big fish. | 告诉你,要我帮你,也得给我个名头 我要得是大鱼 |
[02:07] | No.No way.I am not a grass. | 不,不行.我不会告密的 |
[02:11] | Wrong answer,Eddie. | 回答错误,Eddie |
[02:16] | Okay! | 好的,好的! |
[02:25] | There’s this crew that drink in here,they play the long con. | 有伙人常在这里喝东西 他们很善于干这个 |
[02:29] | Names. | 名字 |
[02:33] | Mickey Bricks Mickey Bricks. | |
[03:24] | Maybe I am missing something here. | 也许我在这儿漏了点儿什么 |
[03:27] | Only,I thought we were grifters. | 只是,我觉得我们不是骗子么 |
[03:29] | – I mean we could’ve lifted this. – And then what? | – 我的意思是,我不可能偷了这个的呀 – 那又怎么样? |
[03:32] | I don’t know.Do our thing,don’t we? | 我不知道,干好我们的本份,不是嘛? |
[03:35] | Work the magic. | 创造奇迹 |
[03:37] | Great plan,Danny. | 说得好,Danny |
[03:39] | It’s wiped out our working capital.We will have to raise some cash. | 我们干活的资金不够了 我们要搞点现金 |
[03:44] | Think of it as an investment. | 把它当作一项投资 |
[03:46] | Black Storm was one of the original superheroes,and this… | 黑色风暴曾是个超级英雄,而这个 |
[03:49] | is the Mona Lisa of comic book artwork. | 就如同连环画界的蒙娜丽莎 |
[03:53] | That’s why we had to pay ?10,000 for it. | 这就是我们为什么要付11万镑的原因 |
[03:57] | They say you have to speculate to accumulate. | 他们说你要绞尽脑汁来存钱 |
[04:00] | No,you know,it feels all wrong. | 不对,你知道,这不对劲 |
[04:03] | We should be really proud of ourselves. | 我们应该为我们自己而感到自豪 |
[04:04] | For once,we did not break the law. | 终于有这么一次 我们不用犯法了 |
[04:14] | Ash,how are the auction house blueprints looking? | Ash,拍卖所的平面图看起来怎么样? |
[04:17] | It won’t be easy,but it’s definitely doable. | 不简单,不过可以搞定 |
[04:22] | Right,we’ve got two weeks until the next auction. | 是的,我们距离拍卖还有两周时间 |
[04:25] | Meantime,we’ll need to raise some working capital. | 同时,我们要去搞点活动资金 |
[04:34] | But the beauty of it is,our guy can delay the currency movement… | 但这个美妙之处在于 我们的人马可以推迟现金的流动 |
[04:38] | just long enough for us to place a spread bet. | 以便我们能够部好局 |
[04:40] | We’ve been clearing 300,400% profit,easy. | 我们就净赚百分之三百四百的利润了 轻而易举 |
[04:43] | Wow! | 太棒了! |
[04:45] | – That’s beautiful. – That’s beautiful,but illegal. | – 这太美妙了 – 美妙是美妙,但是是违法的 |
[04:47] | – But foolproof? – Completely. | – 但是万无一失? – 完全没问题 |
[04:53] | I’m in.Definitely.Let’s do it. | 算我一份,当然,我们一块干 |
[04:57] | Right. | 没错 |
[05:03] | You’d have to be an idiot not to.?5,000. | 你做不做傻瓜?这是2万5千镑 |
[05:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:09] | Let’s see what we’ve got here. | 让我们看看我们有多少了 |
[05:13] | Yeah.Thank you. | 哦,谢谢 |
[05:17] | Beats working for a living. | 生活所迫啊 |
[05:25] | Can I help you? | 有事吗? |
[05:32] | I am arresting you for fraud. | 我以诈骗罪逮捕你们 |
[05:33] | You don’t have to say anything… | 你们可以保持沉默 |
[05:35] | but it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned… | Danny当你对所问的不说话将会 |
[05:38] | something which you later rely on in court. | 成为你日后的成堂证供 |
[05:42] | You can go for now. | 我们可以现在就开始 |
[05:44] | I will contact you,take a statement. | 我会联系你的,来做笔录的 |
[05:50] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[05:56] | Okay,here’s the deal. | 好了,我们做个交易 |
[05:59] | You two can go to prison,or I can walk out of here… | 要么你们两个去监狱 要么我带着钱 |
[06:02] | with the money and we all forget this ever happened. | 从这里走出去,然后我们 当作什么也没发生过 |
[06:04] | A bent copper. | 两面派警察 |
[06:06] | – So much for “Protect and Serve.” – Brilliant. | – 这就是所谓的”保护公民,服务社会” – 真聪明 |
[06:09] | You think for one second that we are going to let you… | 你认为我们会让你 |
[06:11] | swan out of here with ?5,000? | 从这里大摇大摆走出去,还带着2万5千镑? |
[06:15] | You’re dreaming,missy. | 想得美,小妞 |
[06:17] | I think that’s exactly what you’re going to do… | 恐怕这正是你们所要做的 |
[06:20] | unless Mickey here fancies another spell inside. | 除非Mickey现在有更好的主意 |
[06:24] | Not particularly. | 还没有 |
[06:26] | People like you,yeah,they give the police a very bad name. | 嘿,像你这样的人 让警察有了个坏名声 |
[06:32] | I take it we have a deal.Now,okay. | 我接受,那我们来谈谈吧,就现在,好吧 |
[06:35] | Do anything stupid,he testifies,you two go to prison. | 一干蠢事,他就来作证 而你们俩,就进监狱 |
[06:40] | Got it? | 明白了没有? |
[06:52] | You know what they say,what goes around comes around. | 你明白他们所说的,该来的躲不掉 |
[06:56] | Then I’d be seriously worried,if I were you. | 那如果我是你的话 我现在就会很担心的 |
[07:07] | – Yours? – Yeah,I like to draw. | – 你们的? – 是的,我喜欢画画 |
[07:10] | – You are very good,aren’t you? – That’s what my art teacher said. | – 你很了不起么? – 我的美术老师也这么说 |
[07:13] | Now,what would a couple of grifters be doing… | 现在,一伙骗子 |
[07:16] | with artwork worth 100,000? | 要价值10万英镑的艺术品干吗 |
[07:21] | Like the catalogue says,we’re auctioning it. | 正如目录上所说 我们要对它进行拍卖 |
[07:23] | Yeah,I mean it’s completely legit.We got receipts,we got everything. | 是的,我是说这个完全合法 我们有收据和一切证明 |
[07:30] | What’s she doing? | 她想干吗? |
[07:35] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗? |
[07:36] | Basically you’ve got five seconds | 基本上,你有5秒钟的时间 |
[07:38] | to tell me the score or I torch it. | 来告诉我你们的计划,要么我就点着了它 |
[07:41] | We told you.There’s no score. | 告诉你吧,没有什么计划 |
[07:42] | Yeah,we’re auctioning some artwork. | 是的,我们只是在拍卖一些艺术作品 |
[07:47] | No law against it. | 没有法律说这个不行 |
[07:51] | – There’s no score. – You wouldn’t dare. | – 没有什么计划 – 你敢 |
[07:59] | All right!We will tell you!Put it out! | 好吧好吧!我们告诉你!快灭了它! |
[08:14] | Now,you tell me everything… | 现在,我要你一五一十老实交代 |
[08:18] | or this time,it won’t be a beer mat. | 这次,可不仅仅只是一块啤酒垫子 |
[08:25] | We’re auctioning the artwork this afternoon. | 我们打算今天下午拍卖这件艺术品 |
[08:27] | We needed a genuine piece because the auction house like to authenticate… | 我们需要一个真品 因为拍卖行会进行鉴定 |
[08:30] | the artwork before they sell it. | 艺术品,然后才会卖了它 |
[08:32] | While it’s on display at the viewing… | 当它在台上展示的时候 |
[08:34] | we switch the authentic artwork for a forgery. | 我们就用赝品把真品换了 |
[08:38] | It’s the forgery that gets auctioned. | 真正拍卖掉的是赝品 |
[08:40] | And then on the side… | 然后在另一方面 |
[08:41] | we sell the authentic artwork to a rival collector. | 我们把它卖给对头的收藏家 |
[08:45] | Yeah,and we clear 100,000 profit. | 是的,我们说明白了吧?10万美元的利润? |
[08:49] | You clear 50,000 profit.I get the other 50. | 你明白了没有?5万英镑的利润 我拿另外的5万 |
[08:54] | Fifty? | 5万英镑? |
[08:55] | One phone call to the auction house,you don’t make a penny. | 打个电话到拍卖所 你一毛钱不用出 |
[08:59] | Now,we need the 25,000 to pay the forger. | 现在,我们要2万5来付赝品 |
[09:02] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[09:06] | Don’t worry,we will meet you back here after the auction. | 放心,拍卖结束后 我们会跟你碰头的 |
[09:09] | You know what?I think I will tag along for the ride. | 你知道吗?我想我会尾随其后的 |
[09:12] | One condition. | 一个条件 |
[09:14] | Once you get your money,tell us who sold us out. | 一旦你拿到钱 告诉我们,谁出卖了我们 |
[09:18] | What makes you think someone sold you out? | 你凭什么认为有人出卖了你们? |
[09:26] | So,where to? | 那么,去哪里? |
[09:28] | We need to pick up the forgery. | 我们要去拿赝品 |
[09:35] | Bye,Eddie. | 再见,Eddie |
[09:37] | – Everything all right,Mick? – Absolutely fantastic. | – 一切还好吧,Mick? – 好得不得了 |
[09:47] | This is great.What do you think we should do?Tell the others? | 这下好了,你说我们现在怎么办?告诉其他人吗? |
[09:49] | No,they’ve got their jobs to do.So… | 不,他们有事情要做,所以… |
[09:52] | Did anyone ever tell you it’s rude to whisper? | 没人告诉你们窃窃私语很不礼貌? |
[09:59] | – Do you think she’s fit? – Don’t… | – 你觉得她身材怎么样? – 别 |
[10:01] | – What? – …even think about it. | – 怎么了? – 想也别想 |
[10:03] | You know,would you have a few,you know,if you could? | 你知道,你能不能 你知道,如果你能 |
[10:05] | What do you mean,if I could? | 什么叫我能不能? |
[10:12] | – What are you doing? – What are you doing? | – 你干什么? – 你想怎样? |
[10:14] | – Danny,get in the back. – You get in the back. | – Danny,你坐后面 – 你坐后面 |
[10:15] | No,I am not getting in the back. | 不,我不坐后面 |
[10:17] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[10:48] | The two collectors we outbid at the last auction won’t want to lose out again. | 我们在最后时刻要出价高过这 两个收藏家,他们可不想再输了 |
[10:54] | The higher they bid,the more profit we make. | 他们拍得越高 我们赚得越多 |
[10:58] | – A little encouragement goes a long way. – Absolutely. | – 稍稍的鼓励就可以了 – 完全正确 |
[11:03] | You have any preference? | 你有什么建议? |
[11:13] | I’ll take the geek. | 我选这个怪人 |
[11:15] | Be gentle. | 温柔点 |
[11:18] | As a kitten. | 就像一只小猫 |
[11:22] | Morning.Landlord’s gas safety checks.I need to inspect the gas appliances. | 早上好,房东的煤气安全检查 我需要检查一下煤气设施 |
[11:26] | It’s actually not a very good time.I’ve got to leave for work. | 现在不太合适 我要上班 |
[11:28] | Well,that’s your problem,you see. | 嘿,你看,这是你的事 |
[11:30] | You’re out all day,you get a buildup of gas from a faulty appliance. | 你天天早出晚归,而你却能够得到 煤气的安全检查 |
[11:33] | You come home,flick on a light switch,bang! | 你一回来,轻轻一按开关,嗙! |
[11:35] | Next thing you know,they are scraping your brains off the pavement. | 还有件事情你要知道 他们会让你脑浆流一地的 |
[11:38] | Right.Let’s start with the cooker. | 好了,让我们先来检查看看炉子 |
[11:42] | It’s electric. | 是用电的 |
[11:47] | – Boiler? – In there. | – 烧水壶? – 这里面 |
[11:50] | Okay,I need you to turn the hot tap on in the bathroom while I check it. | 好吧,在我检查的时候 我要你把热帽打开 |
[12:04] | Sad. | 太可惜了 |
[12:15] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[12:29] | I love Superman. | 我喜欢超人 |
[12:33] | Although,I’ve always preferred him more as Clark Kent,you know. | 虽然,我一直更喜欢作为普通人的Clark Kent,你知道 |
[12:36] | Strong,but vulnerable,you know… | 强壮,但是显得脆弱,你知道 |
[12:41] | those glasses. | 那些眼镜 |
[12:45] | My little nephew,he’s crazy about him as well. | 我的小侄子,他也很为他着迷 |
[12:48] | Actually,I wanted to get him a present. | 事实上,我想买份礼物给他 |
[12:51] | Could you help me find some other stuff,if you are not too busy? | 如果你不太忙的话,能帮我找些吗 |
[12:54] | No,I mean,yes,I can help you.No,I’m not too busy. | 不,我的意思是,可以,我来帮你 不,我一点儿不忙 |
[13:00] | I’m Neil. | 我叫Neil |
[13:04] | It’s my shop. | 这是我的店 |
[13:12] | What do you know about that? | 你怎么看? |
[13:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:21] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[13:23] | I couldn’t help noticing your auction catalogue.Snap. | 我无意中看到你的拍卖目录 是snap |
[13:29] | You must be here for the pop-art exhibition. | 你肯定是为流行艺术展而来吧 |
[13:30] | Yeah,I am a sucker for Lichtenstein. | 是的,我是Lichtenstein的超级粉丝 |
[13:32] | – Are you a collector? – I’ve been known to dabble. | – 你是收藏家吗? – 我被认为是在浪费时间 |
[13:37] | Perhaps you could clear something up for me. | 或许你能够为我解释一些问题 |
[13:40] | What do you make of the idea… | 你对于 |
[13:42] | that Lichtenstein is mocking his subjects in his paintings? | Lichtenstein在他的作品中 嘲笑自己的主题这个说法,怎么看? |
[13:45] | A common misconception.May I? | 一个很普遍的误解.我能做过来吗? |
[13:49] | Please,yes,of course. | 哦,当然,请坐 |
[13:54] | What Lichtenstein’s comic book paintings show is a grown man finding… | Lichtenstein的连环画所 展示的是一个成年人 |
[13:59] | meaning in junk he’s supposed to have thrown away. | 在他所应该抛弃的垃圾中 寻到了生活意义 |
[14:02] | They are about the energy of adolescent fantasy. | 这是关于能力和成年人梦幻的故事 |
[14:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:10] | So,why comic books? | 那么,为什么是连环画? |
[14:12] | Mickey was into them when he was a kid. | Mickey还是孩子的时候就迷上了他们 |
[14:14] | Because there’s too much security in the traditional art world. | 因为传统艺术世界有太多的保安 |
[14:17] | He was one of those specky kids.You know,a lot of crying. | 他就是那种有点作的孩子 你知道,一天到晚哭 |
[14:20] | – “Please don’t bully me.” – Plus,the artwork is easier to forge. | – 请不要欺侮我 – 而且,这件艺术品也很容易仿造 |
[14:24] | Yeah,that’s right,Mickey.You keep telling yourself that,mate,yeah? | 是,没错,Mickey 你一直这么跟你的同伴这么说的,对吧? |
[14:28] | Who would have thought it,the great Mickey Bricks taking the easy option. | 谁会想到会干这么个小勾当 |
[14:33] | Yeah,that’s good,coming from a parasite like you. | 对,很好 从你这样的寄生虫口里说出来 |
[14:38] | It’s just down here on the right. | 就在靠右边 |
[14:42] | It’s perfect.Tim will love it. | 真是太棒了,tim肯定会喜欢的 |
[14:45] | – Thanks for all your help. – No,it was a pleasure. | – 多谢帮忙 – 没事,很乐意效劳 |
[14:50] | Bye-bye,then. | 那,再见 |
[14:59] | 3,2,1 Three,two,one. | |
[15:12] | Are you doing anything later? | 你待会儿有事吗? |
[15:17] | There’s an auction,comic book artwork. | 待会儿有个拍卖,关于连环画艺术的 |
[15:21] | Maybe you and your nephew would like to come? | 也许你和你侄子会想来? |
[15:24] | – We’d love to. – Great. | – 我们很乐意 – 太好了 |
[15:26] | Great. | 很好 |
[15:31] | It’s the same energetic style,bold primary colors. | 同样栩栩如生的风格 大胆的主色 |
[15:35] | The same single-mindedness you later find in Warhol’s work. | 你会在后来Warhol的作品里 找到同样专心致志的东西 |
[15:39] | The comics inspired the pop-art movement. | 正是连环画激发了流行艺术运动 |
[15:42] | I’d sell my soul to own an original piece. | 我愿不惜一切代价拥有 它的原始的版本 |
[15:46] | I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 告诉你个小秘密 |
[15:49] | I’ll be bidding for some original artwork at the auction. | 这次拍卖会上我会竞拍 一些原版艺术真迹 |
[15:52] | Really?Which artist? | 真的?是哪位艺术家? |
[16:01] | Black Storm,the Mona Lisa of comic book artwork. | 黑色暴风,连环画界的蒙娜丽沙 |
[16:05] | We could go to the auction together. | 那我们一起去拍卖会 |
[16:13] | Right,we’ll need the 25,000. | 好了,我们要2万5英镑 |
[16:16] | – I’m coming in with you. – No,that might not be such a good idea. | – 我跟你一块去 – 别,那可不是个好主意 |
[16:20] | – You know what these artists are like. – Yeah,you know,very sensitive. | – 你也知道那些艺术家的样子 – 是啊,你知道,他们非常敏感 |
[16:24] | Say the wrong thing and you’ll crush him. | 一说错话,你就侮辱了他 |
[16:28] | Don’t say we didn’t warn you. | 别说我们没有警告过你 |
[16:32] | For 25,000,this forgery had better be good. | 要25,000 这幅赝品应该不错 |
[16:37] | Danny,you handsome little prick.Come here. | Danny,你这个帅气的小捣蛋鬼 过来 |
[16:40] | Not the bear hug. | 别给我个熊抱(大大的拥抱) |
[16:44] | – Hey,Mickey. – How you doing? | – 嗨,Mickey – 你好吗? |
[16:51] | Hello,gorgeous. | 嗨,美女 |
[16:53] | Max,we are in a bit of a hurry.Max,we are really in a hurry. | Max,我们有点小麻烦 Max,我们真的有要事 |
[16:58] | Ladies and gentlemen,walk this way. | 先生们,女士们,这边走 |
[17:04] | He’s very up and down. | 他就是这样随性的 |
[17:12] | Okay.Let’s play Spot the Forgery. | 好了,现在我们来找出哪个是赝品 |
[17:24] | – Is that the dog’s bollocks,or what? – Which one is it? | – 这是胡扯,是不是? – 到底哪一幅? |
[17:32] | Wow,that’s brilliant. | 哦,真是出神入化 |
[17:33] | – Max,you’ve excelled yourself. – That is spot on. | – Max,你真是太了不起了 – 简直难辨真伪 |
[17:38] | Are you sure the auction house won’t spot it? | 你肯定拍卖行认不出来? |
[17:42] | The auction house spots it,Mickey can have his 15,000 back. | 如果他们认出来了 mickey可以拿回那1万5千英镑 |
[17:51] | – Fifteen? – Cheap at half the price. | – 一万五千美元? – 已经打对折了 |
[18:01] | Any more stunts like that,and it won’t be the dog’s bollocks… | 如果再像这样耍花招 饶不了你 |
[18:04] | that you have to worry about. | 你小心点 |
[18:07] | – You two want to get a room? – To do what? | – 你俩要不要单独找个房间? – 干什么? |
[18:10] | – I think he’s jealous. – Somehow I doubt it. | – 我想他吃醋了 – 我可不这么想 |
[18:13] | Now,what happens to the other 10,000? | 那么剩下的一万元呢 |
[18:17] | Take a wild guess. | 那你就好好猜猜吧 |
[18:25] | Well done,Romeo. | 干得好,Romeo |
[18:34] | Okay,what’s next? | 好,接下来干什么? |
[18:36] | There are some things I need to do. | 我要去办些事情 |
[18:37] | Why don’t you take him and the artwork back to the bar? | 你干吗不送他把艺术品带回酒吧? |
[18:39] | “Him”?I am here,you know. | “他”?我就在这儿,你知道 |
[18:41] | What can I possibly do without the artwork? | 我没有艺术品我能干吗? |
[18:43] | Yeah,you tell me. | 是啊,你来告诉我 |
[18:45] | I tell you what,why don’t you stay with her,yeah? | 我来告诉你,你干吗不跟她一块儿? |
[18:49] | I’ll go and pick the stuff up. | 我去取东西 |
[18:51] | Okay,watch my lips.We stick together.You got it? | 好了,看着我 我俩待一块儿,明白没有? |
[18:57] | Anyway,I am really not in the mood for Eddie’s whining. | 不管怎样,我可没心情听 Eddie的抱怨 |
[19:01] | Eddie? Eddie? | |
[19:03] | Wait.Eddie put you on to us. | 等等.Eddie让你找上我们的 |
[19:06] | Eddie?Eddie,Eddie’s Bar,Eddie? | 是Eddie?Eddie,Eddie的酒吧.是Eddie? |
[19:10] | Eddie did this.I’m gonna kill him,I will kill him. | Eddie干的,我要宰了他 我会的 |
[19:16] | Get over it.Eddie’s just saving his skin,like you. | 算了吧 Eddie只是为了保住面子,跟你一样 |
[19:20] | He’s nothing like us. | 我们可跟他不同 |
[19:22] | God,you really overdo the whole “honor among thieves” business. | 天哪,你们对于”小偷间的尊严” 看得有点过头了 |
[19:26] | I mean,want to do the honorable thing,go straight. | 我的意思是,要想干有尊严的事情 那就去吧 |
[19:28] | That’s good,isn’t it?That’s good,coming from a bent cop. | 好主意,不是吗?真是好 出自你这种警察的嘴里 |
[19:32] | – I don’t pretend there’s any honor in it. – That’s because you can’t. | – 我可没有搭过架子 – 那是因为你不能 |
[19:36] | I’ll just check if there’s any mail for me. | 我去查查有没有我的邮件 |
[19:47] | You running a bit late,ain’t you?How’s Max? | 你回来晚了,是吧?Max怎么样? |
[19:50] | – The forgery okay? – Ash. | – 赝品行不行? – Ash |
[19:57] | – Who’s she? – Detective Inspector Phillips. | – 她谁? – Phillips警官 |
[20:01] | – Eddie sold us out. – Eddie?Who told you that? | – Eddie出卖了我们 – Eddie?谁告诉你的? |
[20:06] | No,she’s lying.He wouldn’t. | 不可能,她在撒谎.他不会(出卖我们) |
[20:09] | I mean,not Eddie. | 我是说,不可能是Eddie |
[20:11] | Are these the blueprints for the auction house? | 这些是不是拍卖行的地图? |
[20:14] | Think of me as your silent partner. | 就把我当作你沉默的拍档 |
[20:18] | How are you handling the CCTV? | 你打算怎么解决闭路电视的问题? |
[20:24] | Security system’s due for its quarterly service. | 每个季度都有安全系统来负责 |
[20:27] | That includes the CCTV. | 包括闭路电视 |
[20:31] | I’ll rig the tapes so they will be running,they just won’t record anything. | 我会搞定带子,让带子走 但不会记录下任何东西 |
[20:35] | Is that the modified case for switching the artwork? | 这是不是用来掉包艺术品的? |
[20:37] | Yeah.It’s good to go. | 是的,这个很好用 |
[20:41] | The back of the frames match the case. | 框架的后面正好跟箱子吻合 |
[20:44] | Now,while Mickey distracts everyone… | 现在,当Mickey分散大家的注意力 |
[20:47] | you press the other side of the case against the original… | 你就把箱子的另一边推进去 |
[20:50] | you clip it on,you flip the case over… | 你加紧快速的把箱子翻过来 |
[20:54] | the forgery releases,and off you go. | 赝品出来了,然后你就离开 |
[21:01] | Yeah,piece of cake. | 好的,小菜一碟 |
[21:09] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[21:11] | You will have security down on you like a ton of bricks. | 保安系统就在你脚下 |
[21:13] | Listen,maybe you should do it. | 听着,也许该由你来做 |
[21:14] | Yeah,does everyone want to chill out,okay?I’ll do it,okay?I’m going to do it. | 好了,你们都泼我冷水 啊?我来,行吧?我能搞定的 |
[21:19] | – You just look after your end. – No one’s worried about my end. | – 你们管好你们自己 – 没人会为我担心的 |
[21:22] | Mickey,maybe you should find yourself a nice girl and all that will change. | Mickey,也许你该给自己找个好姑娘 那所有都会改变的 |
[21:27] | Been a while,has it,Mickey? | 给我的时间,行吧,Mickey? |
[21:29] | Yeah,what can I say?I’m very choosy. | 是,我能说什么?我会慎重选择的 |
[21:33] | You need to get down to the auction house. | 你去下拍卖行 |
[21:35] | Yeah.I will call when I’ve rigged the CCTV. | 是的,我搞定了他们的闭路电视 我就打电话给你 |
[21:38] | You don’t want to set foot in there before then. | 那之前,你最好别去 |
[21:40] | Keep practicing,Danny. | 好好练习一下,Danny |
[21:41] | Next time.Go straight on,all right.It’s not a problem. | 下次.直接上,没问题的 这个不是问题 |
[21:44] | And distraction. | 那,分散了注意力 |
[21:54] | Like I said,Mickey,it is a piece of cake. | 正如我所说的,Mickey,这个小意思 |
[21:57] | Okay,we got to go. | 好吧,那我们去吧 |
[21:59] | Yeah,hang on a minute,a little bit of appreciation for that wouldn’t go amiss. | 哦,等等,稍稍奖励一下 应该不会误事的 |
[22:03] | You pull this off,I’ll give you an ice cream. | 你搞定了,我给你买个冰激凌 |
[22:30] | You all right in the back,Mickey?Got enough room for your little legs? | 你在后面行吧,Mickey?够不够地方搁你的小腿? |
[22:37] | – Take the next right. – Right.You mad?It’s straight on. | – 右转 – 向右,你疯啦?应该直走 |
[22:41] | Turning right avoids the one-way system.Take a right. | 右转可以避免单行道 右转 |
[22:43] | Don’t listen to him,love,straight on. | 别听他的,亲爱的,直走 |
[22:49] | – Actually,where are we? – Manor Road. | – 老实说,我们现在哪里? – Manor路上 |
[22:52] | Right,yeah,it is right.Take the next right. | 对,哦,没错.右转 |
[22:56] | Danny,shut up. | Danny,闭嘴 |
[23:09] | – Why are we stopping? – I’ll be two minutes. | – 我们干吗停下来? – 两分钟 |
[23:12] | – Doing what? – We don’t have time for this. | – 干吗? – 我们来不及了 |
[23:16] | Okay,here’s the deal. | 好吧,那这么办 |
[23:18] | We keep one set of artwork each as security. | 安全起见我们各自拿着一件艺术品 |
[23:21] | – Are you having a laugh? – Why don’t we just come with you? | – 你在开玩笑? – 干吗不让我们跟你一快? |
[23:24] | You wait here.I will take the genuine piece. | 你们在这里等着 我来拿真品 |
[23:32] | Like you said,we don’t have time for this. | 如你所说,我们没有时间搞这个 |
[23:41] | Great,thank you. | 好了,谢谢你 |
[23:48] | Weren’t planning on going anywhere,were you? | 哪里也别想去,啊? |
[23:49] | No,the thought hadn’t even crossed my mind. | 不,我从来没有过这个想法 |
[23:53] | Has anyone ever told you you’re paranoid? | 有没有认跟你说过你有点妄想症? |
[23:55] | Yep,I will take your phones,too… | 有,我还要你的电话 |
[23:58] | just in case you were tempted to make any arrangements behind my back. | 以防你们在我背后搞小动作 |
[24:01] | I would give it,but I mean, | 我会给你的,但我的意思是说 |
[24:03] | me Nan said she might call today.She gets very Ionely. | 我奶奶说过今天要打电话给我,她非常孤单 |
[24:12] | Yeah,if me Nan calls… | 哦,如果奶奶打来了 |
[24:15] | just tell her I’ll come and see her tomorrow. | 就跟她说明天我会去看她 |
[25:19] | Did you get what you needed? | 你拿到你要的东西了吗? |
[25:24] | It’s still there,Danny. | 画还在,Danny |
[25:30] | So,your boyfriend work round here,does he? | 那么,你男朋友是不是在这里工作? |
[25:37] | You got a boyfriend?No? | 你有没有男朋友?没有? |
[25:40] | What,you’re more of a cat person? | 怎么,你脾气不好? |
[25:48] | Hey,stop them ! | 嘿,停下里 |
[25:51] | Give our bag back,pricks! | 把我们的包还给我们,小偷! |
[25:53] | Hey,stop that car! | 嘿,停车! |
[25:59] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[26:00] | – You call that running? – Yes,I call that running. | – 你怎么追的啊? – 好啊,我就是这么追的 |
[26:02] | – Where were you? – Right behind you. | – 那你去哪里了? – 就在你后面 |
[26:04] | – lf I knew you were going to slow down… – Look,it’s not my fault. | – 如果我知道你会减速 – 听着,这是我的错 |
[26:07] | – Do not make this my fault. – It is your fault! | – 这可不是我的错 – 当然是你的错 |
[26:09] | You let some idiot take the case and it’s my fault? | 你让个白痴拿了箱子 这还我的错? |
[26:11] | – Shut up! – I’ve had it up to here with you. | – 闭嘴! – 我是跟着你过来的 |
[26:13] | – Always got to have things your own way. – Let’s sort it out now! | – 你老是自做主张 – 我们现在去把它找出来 |
[26:16] | Shut up,Danny,and get in the car! | 闭嘴,Danny,上车! |
[26:22] | Is that supposed to mean something? | 哦,这算什么意思? |
[26:24] | We just got screwed,all right?That was the real artwork. | 我们刚刚搞砸了,好吗?那是真品 |
[26:27] | Do we really have to go through the whole me phoning the auction house… | 我们真的要这么千方百计 要我打电话给拍卖行 |
[26:32] | you stopping me at the last minute thing?I mean,we can if you like. | 让我在最后一刻制止我?我想如果你们想的话,我可以这么做 |
[26:38] | Told you she wouldn’t go for it. | 跟你说吧,她不会这么做的 |
[26:39] | I didn’t see you coming up with any better ideas. | 我想你没有更好的主意了 |
[26:42] | When exactly did you arrange it? | 你到底怎么做到的? |
[26:44] | I left a note for Ash at the hotel,when I checked my mail. | 我去看邮件的时候 在旅馆留了张便条给Ash |
[26:48] | You can’t blame us for trying,can you? | 你不能因此怪我们吧? |
[26:50] | Yeah,well,I’d probably be more worried if you weren’t trying to ditch me,I suppose. | 哦,好吧,如果你们不这么急着摆脱我 我想我也不会这么急 |
[26:54] | Here you go. | 换给你 |
[26:57] | Where’s he taking the artwork? | 他把艺术品拿哪里了? |
[27:03] | Did you really think we wouldn’t find out? | 你真的以为我们不知道? |
[27:06] | What’s that?You’re sorry?Well it’s too late,son,isn’t it? | 什么?你很抱歉?哦,这太迟了,不是吗? |
[27:13] | Did she buy it? | 她买了没有? |
[27:19] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[27:22] | I said,let him go. | 我说了,放他走 |
[27:29] | Mickey,I’m sorry.She was trying to blackmail me. | Mickey,我很抱歉 是她威胁我 |
[27:33] | She planted some counterfeit money.She told me I was going to prison. | 她弄了假钞 她说我会进监狱 |
[27:36] | You’ll wish you had when we get through with you. | 当我们来跟你算帐的时候 你会希望如此的 |
[27:39] | Mickey,please.How long have we known each other? | Mickey,求求你.我们认识多久了? |
[27:42] | I didn’t have any choice. | 我别无选择 |
[27:45] | Danny? Danny? | |
[27:46] | Jesus,Eddie,you’re making me want to kick you. | 上帝,Eddie,你让我有揍你的冲动 |
[27:50] | I believe we have an auction to go to. | 我想我们还要去拍卖会 |
[27:54] | What about him? | 他怎么办? |
[27:57] | What you do after I get my money,that’s your business. | 我拿到我的钱,这就是你的事 |
[28:01] | We had a deal. | 我们有过协议 |
[28:04] | – You can’t do this! – Later,Eddie. | – 你不能这样! – 待会见,Eddie. |
[28:21] | I slipped. | 我不小心滑了下 |
[28:32] | – A slice of history. – And where is it? | – 一点历史 – 它在哪儿? |
[28:36] | It’s not arriving till later this afternoon. | 今天下午晚点会到 |
[28:39] | I didn’t expect to get another shot at it so soon. | 我已经迫不及待要看一眼了 |
[28:41] | – Are you expecting much competition? – Only the geek. | – 你料到这么多的竞争了吗? – 都是些怪人 |
[28:46] | Neil Davis.Comic book collector. | Neil Davis.连环画收藏家 |
[28:48] | Thinks it’s all about the mythology of the characters. | 纯粹是处于角色的神秘 |
[28:51] | No appreciation of the artistic significance. | 与艺术意义完全无关 |
[28:53] | I mean he couldn’t even spell Lichtenstein. | 我想他甚至与无法拼出Lichtenstein |
[28:57] | Then it would be a tragedy if he acquired such an important piece. | 那一旦他得到了这么件真品 那将是巨大的悲哀 |
[29:01] | I will just have to make sure that he doesn’t. | 我会确保他不会得逞 |
[29:11] | Hi.You made it. | 嗨,你来了 |
[29:14] | Here. | 给你 |
[29:15] | – You didn’t have to do that. – Yeah,I wanted to. | – 你没必要这样 – 哦,我心甘情愿 |
[29:19] | And who’s this? | 这位是谁啊? |
[29:22] | Is it a bird?Is it a plane?No,it’s…. | 这是鸟?飞机?不,这是 |
[29:31] | This is Tim.Say hello to Neil,Tim. | 是Tim.跟Neil打个招呼,Tim |
[29:35] | He absolutely loves his costume.Wouldn’t take it off. | 他非常喜欢自己的装扮 不肯脱下来 |
[29:39] | I wish I’d got one. | 我希望我也有这么套行头 |
[29:55] | Maybe some other time? | 也许下一次? |
[29:59] | – Shall we go in? – Yeah. | – 我们进去吧? – 好的 |
[30:02] | He’s really excited. | 他非常兴奋 |
[30:17] | Right,he’ll be a while.So let’s take the weight off. | 好吧,他要花些时间 那我们找个地方坐坐 |
[30:24] | So,what is it we are looking at? | 那我们现在在看的是什么? |
[30:27] | The original artwork for the cover of Black Storm,Issue One,when it arrives. | 黑色风暴原版的封面,出品的第一版 |
[30:35] | And I take it this is a big deal? | 所以我可以把它当作是个大买卖? |
[30:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:38] | He was one of the very first superheroes.Massively influential. | 他是第一个真正意义上的超级英雄 有着巨大的影响力 |
[30:42] | Shaped the future of comics as we know them. | 为我们所知的后来的连环画建立了雏形 |
[30:45] | – Wow. – I’m bidding for it. | – 噢,了不起 – 我打算竞拍它 |
[30:52] | And who’s that? | 那人是谁? |
[30:54] | Gideon Sturock.The competition. | Gideon Sturock,竞争对手 |
[30:59] | Looks like a pretentious little prat to me. | 看上去是个自命不凡的傻子 |
[31:02] | He calls himself an art collector. | 他自称是艺术收藏家 |
[31:04] | He doesn’t care about the characters or the mythology. | 他根本不顾画中的人物或神话 |
[31:08] | It’s just another trophy to him. | 对他来说,这不过是又一个战利品 |
[31:11] | I hope you are not going to let him buy it,then? | 那我希望你别让他得逞 |
[31:14] | Not if I can help it. | 我会尽我所能的 |
[31:18] | – The geek. – Really? | – 那个怪人 – 真的吗? |
[31:22] | Who’s that rather attractive young woman with him? | 跟他在一起的迷人女士是谁? |
[31:25] | If she’s with a loser like that,probably a hooker. | 如果她和这么个没用的人在一起 大概是个妓女 |
[31:34] | I’m very much going to enjoy seeing the look on his face when you outbid him. | 我非常期待看你打败他时 他脸上的表情 |
[31:43] | Good work,Ash. | 干得好,Ash |
[31:47] | CCTV’s rigged.We’re on. | 闭路电视搞定了,到我们了 |
[31:55] | You two go ahead,all right? | 你俩先走,行吧? |
[31:57] | Is there a problem? | 这有关系吗? |
[31:58] | You are about to commit a crime.Obviously I can’t be associated with that. | 你们将要犯罪 而显然,我不想被连累 |
[32:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:08] | Get yourself a nice a cup of tea,yeah?Sticky bun,all right? | 你自己去喝杯茶,行吧 还有甜圈,怎么样? |
[32:14] | Danny,I will be right behind you.Now,you don’t talk to me… | Danny,我就在你后面 现在,你别跟我说话 |
[32:18] | you don’t acknowledge me,you don’t know me… | 你不知道我 不认识我 |
[32:20] | but you stay in sight.Clear? | 但你要在我的视野范围内 听清楚了没有? |
[32:46] | What time does it start,3:30?Okay,is that any good? | 几点开始,3:30?好的,行不行? |
[32:51] | Colossal. | 叫Colossal |
[33:20] | – What’s he doing here? – How the hell am I supposed to know? | – 他在那儿干吗? – 他妈我怎么会知道? |
[33:22] | – What is going on? – Master planner here screwed up. | – 怎么回事? – 计划大师搞砸了 |
[33:25] | The auction house usually have an expert… | 拍卖行通常会有一个专家 |
[33:26] | come in and authenticate the artwork… | 进来对艺术品进行鉴定 |
[33:28] | – before they put it up for auction. – Yeah,you knew that. | – 在进行拍卖之前 – 好,你知道的 |
[33:30] | Yes,I did,but this is not their usual guy. | 是,我是知道,但不是以前那个 |
[33:33] | The guy they’ve brought in rumbled us six months ago… | 他们找来的这个6个月前 把我们哄了出去 |
[33:35] | when we tried to sell a forged Andy Warhol print. | 我们想卖幅Andy Warhol画作的赝品 |
[33:37] | Yeah,we had these tins of Spam. | 是的,我们拿着一大堆垃圾邮件 |
[33:39] | We’d had them all stacked up.They were cute. | 我们让他们忙坏了 他们很有意思 |
[33:41] | We cannot put the artwork up for auction with him there. | 我们不能在他在场的情况 下拍卖这件艺术品 |
[33:44] | We are going to have to postpone. | 我们必须要推迟 |
[33:46] | Just till I’m out of the way.Deeply convenient. | 除了要我做出格的事情,这倒方便了 |
[33:49] | Would you like us to step outside and prove it to you? | 你要不要我们走出去 向你证明这一切? |
[33:51] | All right,what about Ash?Yeah. | 好吧,那Ash怎么办?是的 |
[33:53] | We will get him all,you know,disguised,he can do it. | 我们可以让他先装下去,他能做到的 |
[33:55] | No,he’s been servicing their CCTV. | 不行,他已经为闭路电视服务过了 |
[33:58] | – We’ll have to get someone else,then. – Danny,there is no time.Sorry. | – 那我们要另外找人 – Danny,没有时间了,对不起 |
[34:02] | – I’m calling it off. – No,we can’t rig the CCTV a second time. | – 我是说放弃这个 – 不行,我们不可能再弄次闭路电视的 |
[34:06] | Buyers are ready.Everybody’s in place.Got to go now. | 买家们已经准备好了,每个人都 各就各位了.我们必须上 |
[34:10] | – I could do it. – Yeah,right.I don’t think so. | – 我可以做 – 哦,是的,我可不这么想 |
[34:14] | Yeah.She can do it. | 是的,她可以做么 |
[34:16] | And watch her disappear with the money afterwards. | 然后看着她时候带着钱消失 |
[34:18] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了? |
[34:19] | We still make the switch.Yeah?We still got the original. | 我们还换的是吧?我们还有原迹 |
[34:22] | I mean,that could work. | 我是说,那也能行 |
[34:26] | I guess you’re gonna have to trust me. | 我想你该试着相信我 |
[34:40] | All right,the auction house are expecting a Mr.Henshaw. | 好吧,拍卖会再等一位Henshaw先生 |
[34:43] | I’ll call and tell them that my PA will be delivering the artwork instead of me. | 我打电话告诉他们我的助理 代我来送艺术品 |
[34:46] | Wait until I am back in the foyer before you make the switch,all right? | 你换之前在大厅等我回来,没问题吧? |
[34:50] | I don’t want to be anywhere near you when you do it. | 当你上的时候,我可不想离你这么近 |
[34:57] | Mr.Williams,please. | Williams先生,请 |
[35:21] | Hello,I’m Mr.Henshaw’s PA. | 嗨,我是Henshaw先生的助手 |
[35:25] | I think you are expecting me. | 我想你在等我 |
[35:31] | So,I understand your own expert isn’t in today? | 那么,我得知你的专家今天不在吗? |
[35:35] | Paul?No,he called in sick this morning. | Paul?不,他今天早上打电话说病了 |
[35:37] | We had to get David in here at the last minute. | 我们不得不最后时刻请来David |
[35:43] | – It’s authentic. – Best get this on display. | – 这是真品 – 今天展上最好的 |
[35:48] | I know Mr.Henshaw has a plane to catch,so I will issue you with a banker’s draft… | 我知道Henshaw先生要赶飞机 所以我会开张银行汇款给你 |
[35:52] | – immediately after the sale. – Great.Thank you. | – 一卖出就给你 – 好的,谢谢 |
[36:19] | Something tells me you are going to be horribly disappointed. | 我有感觉,你将非常失望 |
[36:23] | We’ll just have to see about that,won’t we? | 我们走着瞧,不是吗? |
[36:26] | Pretty girl. | 她真漂亮 |
[36:30] | How much does she charge? | 她开价多少? |
[36:33] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[36:38] | We’re on. | 该我们上了 |
[37:24] | Mama ! | 妈妈! |
[37:31] | Kids.Who’d have them? | 孩子,谁要啊? |
[37:35] | I’ve got four. | 我有四个 |
[37:37] | Great,I love them.They as good-looking as their mom? | 很好,我喜欢孩子 他们跟他们母亲一样漂亮吗? |
[37:44] | Ladies and gentlemen,if you could please take your seats… | 女士们,先生们,请各位就座 |
[37:47] | we will get today’s auction underway. | 我们今天的拍卖会马上就要开始了 |
[37:49] | We start with the resale of a piece that was purchased two weeks ago… | 我们先从2周前在此被买走的一幅开始 |
[37:53] | at this very auction house. | 进行第二次拍卖 |
[37:56] | Lot Number One is the original artwork… | 拍卖物一:黑色风暴的原作封面 |
[37:59] | for the cover of Black Storm,Issue One. | 第一版 |
[38:04] | Drawn in 1934 by Leonard Wright,it’s a landmark piece… | 由Leonard Wright做于1934年 这是个里程碑式的作品 |
[38:08] | both culturally and artistically. | 具有文化性和艺术性 |
[38:14] | I’ll open the bidding at just 60,000. | 起价是6万英镑 |
[38:21] | Sixty.Sixty-five. | 6万.6万5 |
[38:26] | Seventy. | 7万 |
[38:28] | Seventy-five. | 7万5 |
[38:32] | Eighty.At 80,000. | 8万,8万英镑 |
[38:36] | Eighty-five. | 8万5 |
[38:40] | Ninety. | 9万 |
[38:43] | Ninety-five. | 9万5 |
[38:45] | At ninety-five. | 9万5 |
[38:48] | One hundred. | 10万 |
[38:50] | At 100,000. | 10万英镑? |
[38:58] | One-five. | 10万5千 |
[39:02] | One-ten. | 11万 |
[39:09] | One-fifteen. | 11万5千 |
[39:17] | Regret is a terrible thing. | 后悔是非常可悲的一件事情 |
[39:22] | One-twenty. | 12万 |
[39:23] | At 120,000. | 12万英镑 |
[39:31] | Any more bids? | 有没有更高的价? |
[39:38] | Going once. | 12万一次 |
[39:42] | Going twice. | 2次 |
[39:45] | Don’t bid. | 别出价 |
[39:55] | Sold! | 成交! |
[40:01] | Minus our commission,that’s 108,000. | 减去代理费,这是10万8千美元 |
[40:10] | Did you get it? | 你到手了? |
[40:14] | – You little beauty. – I will cash it and give you your half. | – 你个小美人 – 我去兑现,然后给你一半 |
[40:18] | You know what?That doesn’t really work for me. | 你知道吗?那对我不管用 |
[40:24] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[40:26] | Did she just say what I think she said? | 她说的跟我认为她说的一样的吗? |
[40:29] | Fraud,deception,assaulting a bartender. | 诈骗,欺骗,攻击一个酒吧男侍 |
[40:33] | I mean you two have racked up quite a charge sheet,haven’t you? | 我说你们不是已经得到一份不错 的犯案记录了,不是吗? |
[40:36] | Don’t forget you’ve been with us every step of the way. | 别忘了,你跟我们是一路的 |
[40:39] | Me? | 我吗? |
[40:40] | I am an undercover police officer. | 我是一个卧底警察 |
[40:42] | Of course I’ve been with you every step of the way. | 当然,我们是一伙的 |
[40:44] | I mean,how else would I obtain evidence? | 我是说,有其他证据吗? |
[40:47] | Why don’t you just be a good little girl,yeah? | 你干吗不做个好姑娘呢? |
[40:49] | Hand it over? | 交接吧? |
[40:52] | Play nice,Danny. | 规矩点,Danny |
[40:56] | Now,same deal as before. | 现在,跟之前一样 |
[40:58] | I keep the money or you go to prison.What’s it to be? | 我拿钱,要么你们进监狱,怎么样? |
[41:04] | I tell you what,you keep the original artwork,cover expenses. | 我告诉你吧,你们保留原作,当作费用 |
[41:09] | Are we supposed to be grateful? | 我们需不需要表示感谢? |
[41:11] | I really don’t care what you are. | 我根本不在乎你干什么 |
[41:13] | Now I am going to walk out that door,you are going to leave it… | 现在我要走出那扇门 而你们当作不知道 |
[41:16] | ten minutes,then you’re free to go. | 10分钟,你们就自由了 |
[41:19] | What,and you really think that’s going to happen? | 什么,你真以为会这样? |
[41:23] | Trust me,Danny,you really wouldn’t suit prison overalls,mate. | 相信我,Danny,你一点都 不适合穿监狱服,伙计 |
[41:26] | Me?I look good in anything. | 我吗?我穿什么都好看 |
[41:31] | You,I will see around. | 你,我倒要看看了 |
[41:41] | That’s a very,very bad move. | 这是个非常非常不明智的举动 |
[41:50] | Simply magnificent. | 太伟大了 |
[41:54] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[42:00] | – That’s rather odd. – What’s that? | – 这个太古怪了 – 什么? |
[42:03] | Black Storm’s wearing a signet ring.I don’t recall seeing that before. | 黑色暴风带着个印章戒指 我记得以前好像没有 |
[42:11] | Max,we need one identical copy and then another copy with a small flaw. | Max,我们需要一份拷贝 还有另外一份带有瑕疵的拷贝 |
[42:16] | A flaw? | 瑕疵? |
[42:18] | What sort of thing did you have in mind? | 你们心里怎么想的? |
[42:21] | Oh,my God. | 哦,我的天哪 |
[42:43] | – Wait a minute,where are you,hello? – Sorry. | – 等等,你怎么回事,嗨? – 对不起 |
[42:49] | – Right.Okay. – Sorry. | – 哦,算了 – 对不起 |
[42:59] | Miss Jackson. | Jackson小姐 |
[43:04] | It appears that the artwork you put up for sale is,in fact,a forgery. | 你送来拍卖的作品事实上是赝品 |
[43:08] | The police are on their way. | 警察在赶来的路上 |
[43:10] | Right.D.I.Phillips.I am working undercover. | 好吧,我是Phillips警官 我在执行卧底的任务 |
[43:14] | The suspects are still inside,all right? | 嫌疑犯还在里面,对吧? |
[43:16] | We’ve worked with the police before.They’ve always notified us in the past. | 我们以前也和警方合作过 他们都会通知我们 |
[43:21] | – We couldn’t,for operational reasons. – We?Where’s your backup? | – 出于手续原因,我们不能 – 我们?你的支援呢? |
[43:25] | I’m working on my own today. | 今天就我一个 |
[43:28] | Why don’t we discuss this inside? | 我们为什么不进去谈? |
[43:32] | What are you doing?I am a police officer. | 你们干什么?我是警察 |
[43:35] | Feel good,big man,does it?Get your hands off me! | 好样的,大个子,啊?放开我! |
[44:01] | D.I.Cole,this is D.S.Martin. | Cole警官,Martin探员 |
[44:04] | I’ve been working the inside with this crew for the last couple of months. | 在过去几个月里,我打入这群人内部 |
[44:08] | Tell us why you put the artwork up for sale. | 告诉我们,你为什么要卖这件艺术品 |
[44:11] | The art expert knew them. | 艺术专家认识他们 |
[44:12] | It was the only way I could get them to go through with it. | 这是让他们拿着它进来的唯一的办法 |
[44:15] | Look,their names are,just remember this,all right… | 听着,他们的名字是 请记住这个,行吗 |
[44:18] | Michael Stone,Danny Blue,and Ash Morgan.Check Mickey’s record. | Michael Stone,Danny Blue,和Ash Morgan.去查Mickey的案底 |
[44:26] | Okay.She checks out.Sorry. | 好了,她的身份没错,对不起 |
[44:31] | Thanks to you,they’ve got away,and my cover’s blown. | 谢谢你们,他们溜了 而我也暴露了身份 |
[44:33] | How was I to know? | 我又怎么会知道? |
[44:35] | The ID and artwork could’ve both been forgeries. | 身份证和艺术品都有可能是假的 |
[44:37] | So,what’s the scam? | 那么,摄像头在哪里? |
[44:39] | Look,they switched the authentic artwork for a forgery while it was on display. | 听着,他们在展品展出的时候 把真的和假的掉了包 |
[44:44] | – I take it you have CCTV here? – Won’t help. | – 我知道,那这里的闭路电视呢? – 不管用的 |
[44:47] | Ash Morgan posed as an engineer. | Ash Morgan曾是个工程师 |
[44:49] | He rigged the CCTV,so it recorded absolutely nothing. | 他改装过了闭路电视 所以它什么也不会录下 |
[44:52] | We haven’t had an engineer here today. | 今天,我们没有请过工程师 |
[44:54] | I personally authorize all maintenance.I would’ve known if we had. | 我个人授权所有的维修 如果我们有,我会知道的 |
[45:00] | Why don’t we take a look at it? | 我们为什么不去看一看? |
[45:10] | Like I said,it’s working perfectly. | 正如我所说的,它工作正常 |
[45:16] | This guy Ash didn’t leave the auction room. | 这个男人Ash并没有离开拍卖行 |
[45:19] | Look,he prepared a fake ID.I mean I saw it,so…. | 听着,他准备了个假身份证 我是说,我明明看见了 |
[45:23] | Even with a fake ID… | 即使有了假身份证 |
[45:24] | there is no way he would’ve got anywhere near the CCTV system. | 他在闭路系统附近什么也干不了 |
[45:32] | There you go.That’s them.Mickey,the black guy. | 就这里,这就是他们 Mickey,那个黑人小子 |
[45:35] | He was using the name Henshaw. | 他用了个Henshaw的假名字 |
[45:36] | He bought the artwork from you,like,about two weeks ago. | 他从你哪里买到了真品,2个星期前 |
[45:40] | That’s not Mr.Henshaw.Mr.Henshaw’s white. | 那不是Henshaw先生 Henshaw先生是白人 |
[45:43] | One-ten. | 11美元 |
[45:46] | It’s not the other guy,either. | 也不是另外一个 |
[45:52] | There,now,I follow them,okay. | 那儿,现在,我跟着他们,对吧 |
[45:55] | Go to the camera in the stairwell. | 到楼梯间的摄像头 |
[45:57] | There are no cameras in the stairwell. | 楼梯间没有摄像头 |
[46:03] | If the CCTV’s working,you will see them switch the artwork. | 如果闭路电视正常 你会看到他们换画 |
[46:12] | Nope,they didn’t go anywhere near the Black Storm artwork. | 没问题,他们并没有走近 黑色暴风连环画 |
[46:16] | Wait,you know,they must have. | 等等,你知道的,他们肯定会的 |
[46:19] | I can see you near it. | 我能看到你在边上 |
[46:24] | – What’s happening now? – That’s nothing. | – 现在怎么了? – 没什么 |
[46:27] | Some kid let go of his balloons. | 有个孩子放了他的气球 |
[46:58] | So the only time we lose sight of the artwork,you’re standing right next to it. | 那么我们唯一失去图像的时候 是你站在它边上 |
[47:07] | – What’s in the case? – Nothing.It was empty. | – 盒子里是什么? – 没什么,是空的 |
[47:12] | I still had it from when I delivered the artwork for them. | 从我为他们送了画开始我就拿着它 |
[47:16] | So,I understand your own expert isn’t in today. | 那么,我听说你的专家今天没来 |
[47:19] | Paul?No,he called in sick this morning. | Paul?不,他今天早上打电话来请了病假 |
[47:22] | Okay,I need you to turn the hot tap on in the bathroom while I check it. | 好吧,在我检查的时候 我要你把热帽打开 |
[47:52] | Sorry,pal. | 对不起,伙计 |
[48:01] | Where’s the case now? | 现在箱子在哪里? |
[48:04] | I gave it back to Mickey and Danny. | 我把它还给Mickey和Danny |
[48:07] | Where were Mickey and Danny when we lost the picture? | 当我们遗失画的时候Mickey 和Danny在哪里? |
[48:11] | In the foyer,nowhere near the Black Storm artwork. | 在大厅,没有靠近展品黑色风暴 |
[48:19] | You do still have the banker’s draft,don’t you? | 你还拿着那张银行汇票,是不是? |
[48:21] | Yeah,of course. | 是的,当然 |
[48:49] | The woman and the kid with the balloons. | 那个女人,和带气球的孩子 |
[48:54] | So,what’s this?Maybe we should check this out. | 那么,这是什么?也许我们该去查查 |
[48:59] | I’ve got other evidence. | 我还有其他证据 |
[49:02] | Listen,they were running a con on some estate agent.Here you go. | 听着,他们在骗一个地产商 这里 |
[49:07] | Richard Shaw,all right?That’s the guy they were conning. | Richard Shaw,对吧?这就是他们骗的那个人 |
[49:10] | He will totally back up my story. | 他可以完全解释我的话 |
[49:13] | You’d have to be an idiot not to.25,000. | 你做不做傻瓜?这是2万5千镑 |
[49:25] | Richard Shaw.Estate agent? | Richard Shaw地产商? |
[49:28] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[49:36] | Look,I can take you to the forger’s studio. | 听着,我可以带你们去 那个伪造的工作室 |
[49:49] | Okay.Let’s play Spot the Forgery. | 好吧,让我们来找出赝品 |
[49:57] | I told you,they planted the key on me. | 我告诉你们了,他们把钥匙塞给我的 |
[49:59] | How come the safe deposit box is registered in your name? | 那为什么保险箱是以你的名字登记的? |
[50:29] | Blueprints for the auction house. | 拍卖行的地图? |
[50:32] | Research on Black Storm. | 关于黑色风暴的调查 |
[50:38] | And there’s got to be 10,000 here. | 而这里有1万英镑 |
[50:41] | What happens to the other 10,000? | 剩下的一万呢? |
[50:43] | Take a wild guess. | 好好猜猜吧 |
[50:49] | They steered me here. | 他们把我开到了这里 |
[50:51] | But it’s your safe deposit box.It’s registered to you. | 但这是你的保险箱 是你登记的 |
[50:54] | Yeah,but they knew I’d see the safe depository when we drove past. | 是的,但他们知道我会在 去的路上看保险箱 |
[50:59] | – Actually,where are we? – Manor Road. | – 老实说,我们在哪里? – Manor路 |
[51:03] | Right,yeah,it is right.Take the next right. | 哦,对,没错,右转 |
[51:13] | They must have known I had a box here. | 他们早知道我有个保险箱在这里 |
[51:15] | And how would they get inside your safe deposit box? | 那他们怎么拿到你保险箱里的东西呢? |
[51:59] | It’s counterfeit. | 这个假的 |
[52:06] | What’s this,then? | 那这是什么? |
[52:11] | Eddie Eddie. | |
[52:15] | She’s this bent D.I. | 她就是那个两面派警察 |
[52:17] | She caught Billy and his crew gambling down here,you know… | 她抓了Billy和他手下 到这儿来赌博,你知道 |
[52:20] | they were playing poker. | 他们玩纸牌 |
[52:22] | She wants 10,000,or I lose me license. | 她要1万英镑,否则我就得丢执照 |
[52:26] | And I could lose everything,Mick. | 我可能一无所有,Mick |
[52:30] | – Are you thinking what I am thinking? – Yup. | – 你和我想得一样吗? – 是的 |
[52:34] | Is she fit? | 她漂亮吗? |
[52:43] | – Okay,I can take you to their hotel. – It’s not illegal to stay in a hotel. | – 好吧,我可以带你们去他们的旅馆 – 住宾馆并没有违法 |
[52:47] | – Yeah,but we can get a search warrant. – On what grounds? | – 是的,但我们可以搞张搜查令 – 出于什么理由? |
[52:50] | Mickey and Danny didn’t put the artwork up for sale,you did. | Mickey和Danny并没有来卖画 是你卖的 |
[52:54] | You collected the banker’s draft. | 是你拿了银行支票 |
[52:56] | As far as we can tell,they didn’t switch the artwork,either,whereas you…. | 就我们所知,他们也没有调包画 而你 |
[53:01] | There’s CCTV footage,witnesses. | 那是闭路电视的镜头,这是证据 |
[53:03] | Look,all this.Everything,the lot,okay? | 听着,所有这一切,拍品 |
[53:05] | It’s all Mickey and Danny. | 都是Mickey和Danny的 |
[53:07] | There’s no evidence you even spoke to them. | 没有任何证据表明,你跟他们说过话 |
[53:10] | There’s no Max the Forger.There’s no Richard Shaw. | 也没有所谓的伪造者Max 没有Richard Shaw |
[53:14] | This Mickey and Danny don’t appear to have done anything illegal. | Mickey和Danny没有做出 任何违法的事情 |
[53:17] | At least not today,anyway. | 不管怎么说,至少今天没有 |
[53:20] | – Where did all this come from? – They planted it. | – 而这些从哪儿来的? – 他们设计的 |
[53:24] | – They are setting me up. – Can you prove it? | – 是他们算计了我 – 你能证明吗? |
[53:32] | I don’t have any choice.I’m sorry. | 我没有选择的余地,对不起 |
[53:34] | Samantha Phillips.I am arresting you on suspicion of theft,fraud,and deception. | Samantha Phillips,我怀疑你 涉嫌偷窃,诈骗,拘捕你 |
[53:40] | You do not have to say anything… | 你可以保持沉默 |
[53:41] | but it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned… | 但这将影响你的辩护 如果你对所提问的只字不提 |
[53:44] | something which you later rely on in court. | 这都将会是你的成堂证供 |
[53:46] | Come on,cards on the table. | 看吧,桌上的卡片 |
[53:50] | Would you have a little knock-about with her? | 你会不会对她粗暴点? |
[53:53] | Like I said,Danny,I’m very choosy. | 正如所说的,Danny,我很挑剔的 |
[53:55] | Yeah,but choosy ain’t getting you nowhere. | 是的,但是挑剔也没什么不好 |
[53:59] | When she got that truncheon out,did it for me. | 尤其当她把警棍拿出来对着我的时候 |
[54:03] | Women are your kryptonite. | 女人是氪(你克星) |
[54:06] | What are you on about,what are you on?Are you tripping or something? | 你在干吗,你那是在干什么?旅游还是什么? |
[54:09] | I’m their kryptonite.Albert,I….Listen. | 我是他们的氪 Albert,我,听着 |
[54:13] | – Women are powerless to resist me. – Yeah,dream on. | – 女人对我无法抗拒 – 是的,接着做梦吧 |
[54:16] | – Right,I’ll drive you. – No,I’m driving. | – 好的,我来载你们 – 不,我来开 |
[54:18] | Let me drive. | 让我来开 |
[54:22] | Would you open the door for me,please? | 你能帮我开下门吗? |
[54:26] | – Want us to do everything,yeah? – Thank you. | – 要让我们干所有的事情,是不是? – 谢谢 |
[54:33] | I didn’t want to drive,okay?So I tricked you,so I won. | 我不想开车,行了吧?所以我骗了你,我赢了 |
[54:36] | You drive,I am not driving.Forget it. | 你开,我不开.算了吧 |
[54:45] | But,Dad. | 等等,爸爸 |
[54:47] | – Always a pleasure. – Here you go,your first score. | – 十分荣幸 – 拿着吧,你的第一份奖金 |
[54:51] | – Is that all? – Shut up. | – 就这些? – 闭嘴 |
[54:54] | – He’s learning fast. – I’ll see you around,guys. | – 他学得很快 – 伙计们,待会见 |
[54:58] | – Thank you. – Nice working with you. | – 谢谢 – 很高兴跟你合作 |
[55:00] | Come on,let’s get you home. | 走吧,我们回家去 |
[55:14] | – Eddie,what happened? – I slipped. | – Eddie,怎么了? – 我滑了一跤 |
[55:19] | Yeah,I didn’t have time to fit the padding before you got to the bar. | 是的,在你来酒吧前我没时间用填充物 |
[55:22] | Yeah,I couldn’t exactly say anything,could I? | 哦,我们什么也不能说,对吧? |
[55:25] | Grifting’s a dangerous game,Eddie. | 欺骗是个很危险的游戏,Eddie |
[55:27] | But look on the bright side… | 但从好的一面来看 |
[55:29] | at least D.I.Phillips won’t be bothering you anymore. | 至少Phillips警官 不会再打扰你了 |
[55:32] | Yeah,nice one.Thanks,fellas. | 是得,这下好了,谢谢,伙计们 |
[55:37] | So,I cashed the banker’s draft we got from the auction house. | 那我呢就去兑现了来自拍卖行的汇款 |
[55:42] | The money’s in here,along with the 80,000… | 钱在这里,8万英镑 |
[55:45] | that Neil very happily paid for the original. | Neil很高兴能买下原稿 |
[55:49] | Dangerous,but lucrative. | 危险,但是诱人 |
[55:51] | So does this mean you lot are going to settle your tab? | 这是不是意味着你们能够结帐了? |
[55:53] | – Eddie. – Charming. | – Eddie. – 有意思 |
[55:54] | – Where’s the gratitude? – No appreciation. | – 你的感激之情呢? – 也不谢谢 |
[55:56] | Makes you wonder why we bother. | 你想想我们干吗这么烦 |
[55:58] | All right,then,here. | 好吧,这里 |
[56:03] | Okay then,I’d better be off. | 好了,我搞定了 |
[56:06] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[56:07] | Where are you going all dressed up? | 你盛装打扮要去哪里? |
[56:10] | I don’t think that’s,any of your business,Danny. | 我不认为这与你有关,Danny |
[56:15] | – She’s got a date. – A date?Who with? | – 她要去约会 约会? – 跟谁? |
[56:18] | I don’t think that’s any of your business,either. | 我想这跟你也没有关系 |
[56:21] | – Neil. – Neil.Neil? | – Neil. – Neil,是Neil? |
[56:25] | You are going out with some specky comic-book geek,when… | 你要跟个连环画怪胎约会 |
[56:30] | a beautiful,friendly,funny,sensitive,creative guy… | 而弃像我这样英俊,善良,幽默 敏锐和有创造性的男人 |
[56:35] | like me doesn’t even get a look in? | 在一边? |
[56:39] | Looks that way.Doesn’t it,Danny? | 就是这样,不是吗,Danny? |
[56:42] | Okay,guys,don’t wait up. | 好了,伙计们,别等太晚 |
[56:46] | Cards,gentlemen? | 打牌,绅士们? |
[56:49] | Cards?Yeah,brilliant. | 打牌?对,好主意 |
[56:53] | I can hardly handle the excitement. | 我简直无法抑制我的激动 |
[57:05] | What? | 什么? |
[57:06] | Shall we say,a tenner a hand? | 我们说好,一把10块? |
[57:10] | – No.No way. – Eddie,come on. | – 不,不行 – Eddie,来吧 |
[57:14] | Just a bit of fun. | 随便玩玩 |
[57:15] | Besides,you’re one of the crew now. | 另外,你现在也是我们的一员了 |
[57:22] | So,Eddie,what do you got? | 那么,Eddie,你什么牌? |
[57:29] | Like I’d tell you lot. | 以为我会告诉你? |