时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Numero uno. | 买一 |
[00:18] | – You’re on. – Send him over to me in two minutes. | – 好了 – 让他2分钟后过来 |
[00:25] | Although the joker could turn out to be the ace in the pack. | 常输的人也会有赢的时候 |
[00:30] | Get in there,my son! | 赢了 厉害 |
[00:37] | Can’t win them all,Joe. | 不能把他们全赢光啊 Joe |
[00:42] | Problem? | 有问题? |
[00:45] | That’s my husband. | 那人是我丈夫 |
[00:49] | Thank you,chaps. | 谢谢各位 |
[01:39] | So? | 怎样? |
[01:46] | The casino score’s on hold. | 赌场的计划先放一边 |
[01:47] | We’ve got ourselves a new mark. | 我们找到了新目标 |
[01:49] | – Who? – Jake Henry. | – 谁? – Jake Henry |
[01:52] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[01:53] | He walked out on me five years ago… | 五年前他 |
[01:56] | with pretty much everything I owned. | 把我所有的一切都带走了 |
[01:58] | Everything? | 所有? |
[01:59] | Apart from a few thoughtful touches,he took all the things that mattered to me. | 把我重要的东西都带走了 只给我留下一些感触的东西 |
[02:03] | – Even my home. – Bastard. | – 连我的屋都拿走了 – 人渣 |
[02:06] | He left me a Phil Collins CD that wasn’t even mine. | 他给我留下一张Phil Collins的CD 那倒不是我的 |
[02:09] | – Twisted bastard. – The point is,it’s payback time. | – 变态的人渣 – 我要说的是 这是个报复的机会 |
[02:13] | So what do we know? | 那我们有什么消息? |
[02:14] | – Ash? – Well,I haven’t had that much time. | – Ash? – 我现在还不是很清楚 |
[02:16] | But I have found out he’s only in town from Amsterdam for a few days… | 我只知道他刚从Amsterdam过来 这边住几个星期 |
[02:19] | to play poker.Texas hold ’em. | 来玩玩牌,德州扑克 |
[02:22] | And he’s got another game at the casino tonight. | 他今晚在赌场还有另外一场赌局 |
[02:24] | He playing for real or pulling a con? | 他是在玩玩还是在骗人? |
[02:26] | – Probably the latter,knowing Jake. – Well,it looked like it was for real. | – Jake这样的人很可能是在骗人 – 的确 应该是这样 |
[02:30] | And word is he’s one of the best. | 据说他是最好的几个老千 |
[02:32] | Is he,now? | 现在还是吗? |
[02:33] | – Where’s he staying? – The Aylesham. | – 他在哪住? – Aylesham酒店 |
[02:35] | So either he’s worth a few quid or he’s planning not to pay. | 那他要不是很有钱 要么就是他 根本没打算给钱罗 |
[02:38] | What’s our in? | 那我们怎么办? |
[02:39] | We’ll have to move fast,so it’ll have to be the poker. | 我们得快一点动手 所以还是用赌牌吧 |
[02:42] | Going on previous performances,Danny can play our hopeless drunk… | 根据之前的表现 Danny能继续当我们的无助酒鬼 |
[02:45] | – without too much difficulty. – Yeah?Thank you. | – 没多大问题 – 是吗?谢谢 |
[02:47] | I’ll have you know it does take a lot of hard work and dedication… | 你得知道 要做好那酒鬼 |
[02:50] | to be that convincing. | 还得花很多功夫跟努力喔 |
[02:51] | So we’ll convince Jake to join us in a holdem competition. | 我们说服Jake来赌一场德州扑克 |
[02:54] | – Anything else we should know? – lf someone’s got something Jake wants… | – 我们还要知道什么? – 如果有人拥有Jake想要的东西 |
[02:57] | he’ll do whatever he can to take it off them. | 他就会不惜一切的把它骗到手 |
[02:59] | So we’ll rekindle his desire for something. | 我们就迎合他这性格好了 |
[03:02] | In this case,Stacie. | 这样的话 Stacie你是鱼饵 |
[03:06] | You watch he don’t get carried away. | 你别这么轻易跟他走了喔 |
[03:08] | Okay,same routine as last night. | 好了 跟昨晚一样 |
[03:10] | Albert,you’ll rope.Stacie and I will wait for the signal. | Albert 你去牵引一下 Stacie跟我等你的消息 |
[03:12] | Danny,as you were.Ash,dig around,see what else you can find out. | Danny你还做那酒鬼 Ash 周围走走 看还有什么信息 |
[03:16] | Yeah,that’s right.You lot do the glamorous stuff… | 好 好了 你们都有些好玩的事干 |
[03:18] | and leave me to do the serious graft,why don’t you? | 我就做这无足轻重的事 干嘛你不去? |
[03:21] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[03:25] | Stace,can I have a word? | Stace 我能跟你谈谈吧? |
[03:27] | – Yeah. – Look… | – 能啊 – 听着 |
[03:29] | I understand if you don’t want to do this… | 我知道你可能也不想这样 |
[03:31] | but you know him better than anybody else. | 但只有你最了解他 |
[03:33] | I just need a bit more going. | 我还得了解一下他 |
[03:41] | Twenty-nine!Big 29!Big 14! | 29 好啊29 赢你14 |
[03:44] | Big nine!Come on,baby! | 赢你9点 |
[03:55] | I saw you winning earlier.You’re quite a player. | 我见你之前也赢过 你蛮厉害的喔 |
[03:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:58] | Ben Morgan.Sometime poker player,sometime blackjack player… | 我叫Ben Morgan 有时玩玩牌 有时小赌一下 |
[04:01] | – sometime a winner. – Jake Henry.All the time winner. | – 有时也会赢 – Jake Henry 总是赢的 |
[04:05] | That I can believe,yes. | 这我相信 |
[04:08] | Benny the Ball,all right,son? | Benny小帅哥 好吗? |
[04:10] | Hang on,just get our little drinky-poos.Cheers,babe. | 继续 为了我们的小酒鬼 干杯 宝贝 |
[04:15] | – I didn’t catch your name,mate. – I didn’t give it out. | – 我不记得你的名字 – 因为我没给过你 |
[04:18] | I’ve not seen you round here before,have I? | 我以前没见过你吧? |
[04:21] | Unlikely.I only arrived here yesterday. | 应该没有 我昨天刚到 |
[04:23] | This is Jake Henry.And he’s an excellent poker player and a very busy man. | 这是Jake Henry 他是个赌牌好手 他很忙的 |
[04:29] | – Having a good night,are you,Jake? – I was. | – 今晚玩的好吧 Jake? – 蛮好 |
[04:31] | Like I said,Mr.Henry is a very busy man. | 就像我说的 Henry先生是个大忙人 |
[04:34] | All right,whatever.Anyway,catch you later,Jack. | 好的 迟些见 Jack |
[04:37] | I’ll see you later,Benny.Tomorrow night,don’t forget. | 迟些见 Benny 明晚 别忘了 |
[04:40] | I know what you’re like,Mr.Forgetful. | 我就知道你爱忘事 |
[04:42] | Nightmare.Don’t tell him anything. | 麻烦人 千万别告诉他什么 |
[04:45] | All right,sweetheart? | 好的 我的心肝 |
[04:46] | I wouldn’t have thought you and he moved in the same circles. | 怎么想也不会把你们两联系到一起 |
[04:48] | Oh,we don’t.I know his father… | 我们没关系的 我只是认识他父亲 |
[04:50] | or rather,made his acquaintance at a golf charity function. | 或者说跟他爸在高尔夫球场上见过几次面 |
[04:54] | He’s a terrible bore,but a billionaire,and therefore useful to know. | 他很无聊的 可就是有钱 所以认识一下也无防 |
[04:59] | His son thinks he’s one of the hotshots on the poker circuit. | 他儿子就老是以为自己是赌牌高手 |
[05:02] | He’s always trying to mingle with the best players. | 老喜欢跟最好的高手玩 |
[05:06] | If the joker’s dumb enough to think he can beat the best players… | 如果赌牌的以为自己能赢所有高手 |
[05:09] | he deserves to lose every penny he’s got. | 那他就活该输的精光 |
[05:11] | Although the joker could turn out to be the ace in the pack. | 常输的也会有时赢的 |
[06:14] | Richie Blake Richie Blake. | |
[06:16] | Richard to his father… | 对他老爸来说 |
[06:17] | – Dick to anyone else. – Hit me. | – 就象Dick对于别人一样 – 派牌 |
[06:19] | His dad has been funding his son’s gambling for years. | 好多年了 都是他老爸给钱他赌 |
[06:22] | He’s finally had enough. | 现在他也受够了 |
[06:24] | He confided in me last week… | 上星期他告诉我 |
[06:26] | the next time he helps his wastrel of a son will be the last. | 再帮他一次他就不帮了 |
[06:32] | Now,when Richie’s bluffing,he’s got a tell that no one else seems to have spotted. | 他每次吹牛 他都有个小动作 |
[06:36] | He does a little variation each time. | 他都会稍微动一下 |
[06:40] | People think it’s because he’s drunk. | 人家都以为是因为他喝醉了 |
[06:44] | Are you wondering why I’m telling you all this? | 我告诉你这些 你觉得奇怪吧? |
[06:46] | The thought had crossed my mind,yeah. | 我是这么想的 |
[06:48] | Well,I’m getting up a little competition tomorrow evening,winner take all. | 我明天会搞个赌局 赢家拿钱 |
[06:51] | 25,000 sit-down money.I’ll be the dealer. | 要25000美金才可以参加 我做庄 |
[06:56] | Chip Lacey mentioned something about it. | Chip Lacey跟我说起过 |
[06:58] | Yeah,he’s in,and Snake Eyes,too. | 对的 他也参加 还有Snake Eyes |
[07:00] | But,you see,I had to get them in,otherwise Richie wouldn’t be interested. | 我不得不找他们 因为这样Richie才会感兴趣 |
[07:05] | I could have done with more time… | 我本再多搞几次 |
[07:06] | but his father told me it’ll be the last drop he gives to Richie. | 但他老爸说了 这是最后一次资助他赌牌 |
[07:10] | So I had to find a good player,and fast. | 所以我得快点找到些好牌手 |
[07:13] | Stick your casino up your ass. | 你们赌场去死吧 |
[07:21] | So,what are you saying? | 那 你想怎么样? |
[07:22] | I want to get you in the game. | 我想请你也参加 |
[07:24] | I’ll put in half of the 25,000 sit-down money. | 我出一半的赌金 |
[07:27] | You put in the other half,then give me 10% of your winnings… | 你出另外一半 你赢了钱分给我10% |
[07:30] | and you get to keep everything else. | 其他就是你的了 |
[07:33] | – What if I lose? – Well,you won’t. | – 我输了呢? – 你不会的 |
[07:35] | A:because you’re an exceptional player… | 第一因为你是很厉害的牌手 |
[07:37] | and B:because you’ve got a sure-fire tell… | 第二因为你会有我 |
[07:41] | courtesy of me. | 来帮你 |
[07:44] | Why not bring Snake Eyes or Lacey in on this with you? | 那怎么不找Snake Eyes跟Lacey? |
[07:47] | They’re good… | 他们是不错 |
[07:48] | but from what I saw this evening,you’re even better. | 但从今晚看来 你更厉害 |
[07:55] | Nice plan,but no,thanks. | 计划的不错 但是 我不想去 |
[08:00] | In case you change your mind. | 改变了主意就给我电话 |
[08:03] | Right? | 好吧? |
[08:04] | I doubt it.I’m flying home to Holland tomorrow.Thank you anyway,Ben. | 应该不会了 我明天飞回荷兰了 谢谢你 Ben |
[08:09] | Pleasure. | 没关系 |
[08:39] | Stacie Stacie. | |
[08:44] | Jake Jake. | |
[08:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗? |
[08:49] | Shouldn’t I be asking you that? | 该我问你吧? |
[08:53] | – Are you alone,or are you with… – No. | – 你还单身 还是…? – 她不是单身 |
[08:57] | She’s with me. | 她跟我一起了 |
[09:01] | Mickey Stone Well,well.Mickey Stone. | |
[09:05] | I heard you were dead. | 我听说你死了 |
[09:06] | Wishful thinking. | 想的美 |
[09:09] | So what’s the story,Mickey-boy?You pulling casinos now? | 怎么了 Mickey仔 你开始开赌场了? |
[09:12] | No,I was here to play poker. | 不是 我过来玩牌 |
[09:15] | – I hope your game’s improved. – It has. | – 希望你牌艺好了些 – 是好了些 |
[09:18] | So how are things in the small- con world,Jake? | 那你小赌小骗的生意怎么样Jake? |
[09:21] | Still taking ?0 scores? | 还在骗些小钱吧? |
[09:22] | I wouldn’t know.Some of us managed to get out a long time ago. | 我不知道喔 我早不玩那些了 |
[09:25] | And some of us got out with something that didn’t belong to them. | 但你还占着些不属于你的东西吧 |
[09:28] | Leave it,Mickey.He’s really not worth it. | 算了Mickey 不要跟这些人再说了 |
[09:30] | Are you serious,after what he did to you? | 真的算了?他这么对你 |
[09:33] | I think I came out of it pretty well,considering. | 我们不是活的蛮好的吗? |
[10:12] | Albert,he’s on the hook. | Albert 他上钓了 |
[10:15] | Good. | 好的 |
[10:17] | – He’s gone for it. – Nice one. | – 他会来的 – 好 |
[10:20] | Come on,come on. | 快点快点 |
[10:22] | That is all double Dutch to me. | 我对这一窍不通 |
[10:40] | Come on,come….We’re in. | 好了 开始 |
[10:45] | – Forgotten your key? – Hello,Stacie. | – 忘带钥匙了? – Stacie |
[10:50] | Goodbye,Jake. | 再见Jake |
[10:52] | I’ve come to apologize. | 我来道歉的 |
[10:55] | – You’re five years too late. – Please. | – 这道歉晚了5年 – 求你了 |
[10:58] | I thought I’d keep you company… | 我想该陪你一下 |
[11:00] | seeing as though it looks like Mickey’s neglecting you. | 我见到你跟Micky吵架 |
[11:03] | – He’ll be back soon. – It won’t take long. | – 他很快会回来的 – 我不会谈很久的 |
[11:19] | Lovely view. | 这里风景很好啊 |
[11:20] | You’ve done well for yourself. | 日子过的挺好吧 |
[11:23] | How long you had this place? | 搬来这多久了? |
[11:27] | The show apartment,please. | 我们要去展示单位 |
[11:38] | Couple of years. | 好几年了 |
[11:39] | Nice to see at least my money went on a decent suit. | 看你这身行头 看来我的钱在你 手上也真是用得其所 |
[11:43] | Although I don’t recall the marriage vows saying: | 我还以为婚礼宣誓上你说的是 |
[11:45] | “Love,honor… | “爱与忠诚 |
[11:48] | “and do a runner with your wife’s savings.” | “并带走你老婆的所有积蓄” |
[11:52] | Okay.I deserved that. | 我做错了 我该罚 |
[11:58] | And that. | 当然 |
[11:59] | So what’s he been up to in Amsterdam all this time? | 他一直在Amsterdam干吗? |
[12:02] | Well,put it this way,he hasn’t exactly been tiptoeing through the tulips. | 这样说吧 他在那也不是一帆风顺的 |
[12:05] | He made a mint on the poker circuit out there… | 他在那开始了赌牌 |
[12:07] | and it looks like he’s given up grifting. | 好像也没再行骗 |
[12:09] | Couldn’t take the pace. | 搞不清有没有 |
[12:12] | This is why I had to leave. | 这就是我为什么离开 |
[12:15] | I owed Davey Canning a lot of money in a poker game. | 我赌钱输了 欠Davey Canning很多钱 |
[12:17] | A lot of money. | 很多 |
[12:20] | This was a little taste of what was to come if I didn’t get him his money. | 我不还他钱 他就给我这 |
[12:23] | – Acid? – I was lucky. | – 硫酸? – 算好了 |
[12:27] | It was meant for my face. | 本来要倒到我脸上的 |
[12:29] | I couldn’t get all the cash together… | 我筹不起钱 |
[12:32] | not even after selling the house. | 卖了你的房子也不够 |
[12:34] | I was desperate. | 我当时好绝望 |
[12:36] | A phone call would have been nice. | 打个电话也好啊 |
[12:38] | – A postcard,even. – I couldn’t call you. | – 就算是张明信片也好啊 – 我不能啊 |
[12:40] | I couldn’t get you involved in the mess.Would have been dangerous for you. | 怎么能把你扯进来呢? |
[12:45] | I couldn’t believe it,seeing you in the casino tonight. | 那晚真不敢相信能在赌场见到你 |
[12:48] | Must be fate,eh? | 那是上天注定的? |
[12:50] | Or seriously bad karma. | 是我霉气 |
[13:00] | You don’t think Stacie would fall for him again? | 你想Stacie会不会又回到他身边? |
[13:02] | He once had quite a hold on her. | 他曾经爱过她 |
[13:05] | Once bitten…. | 我打过给她 没接 |
[13:13] | Just because I couldn’t call you… | 我没给你打电话 |
[13:15] | didn’t mean that I stopped thinking about you. | 不是说我就不想你了 |
[13:21] | Where’s yours? | 你的(戒指)在那? |
[13:23] | Bottom of the Thames. | 泰晤士河下面 |
[13:26] | Nice. | 好的 |
[13:29] | That where you wish I was right now? | 那你希望我现在在哪? |
[13:33] | I didn’t know you could mind-read. | 我不知道你会看穿我 |
[13:38] | I don’t blame you for hating me. | 你恨我 我不怪你 |
[13:54] | Aren’t you going to get that? | 你不接吗? |
[13:59] | It can wait. | 让他等等 |
[14:07] | – Twice bitten? – No. | – 又没接? – 不是 |
[14:10] | Not Stacie.I’m sure she’s playing it fine. | 不是打给Stacie 她应该没什么问题的 |
[14:13] | I’m asking for a second chance. | 我想再跟你一起 |
[14:17] | Good to see your jokes are as warped as ever. | 你还是那么爱开玩笑啊 |
[14:22] | I still love you,Stace. | 我还爱你 |
[14:26] | Really warped. | 真好笑 |
[14:28] | I’m not joking. | 我不是开玩笑 |
[14:32] | We’re good together,you know we are. | 我们一起很好的啊 你也知道的了 |
[14:35] | That was a long time ago. | 那是好久前的了 |
[14:38] | Doesn’t have to be. | 我不逼你 |
[14:45] | I know Mickey’s not right for you. | 我知道Mickey不适合你 |
[14:49] | How? | 怎么说? |
[14:54] | Because…. | 因为 |
[15:10] | You wouldn’t have kissed me like that if he was. | 你吻我的时候就跟吻他不一样 |
[15:17] | I think it was time you were going,Jake. | 你是时候走了Jake |
[15:57] | Any idea how much Jake took Stacie for,Mick? | 知道Stacie对Jake值多少钱吗? |
[16:00] | 25,000 25,000. | |
[16:08] | – So,do we have him? – Looks like it. | – 那 我们骗他上钩了吗? – 好像是 |
[16:39] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[16:41] | Or are you sick of being asked that since Jake showed his face? | 还是你见到Jake之后 就一直心不在焉? |
[16:46] | “Yes” to both those questions. | 第一个问题 好 第二个问题 不是 |
[16:50] | I’m not sure if I’d have the bottle to do what you’re doing. | 我不知道该不该让你做 |
[16:54] | – How do you mean? – Well,trying to take out a mark… | – 什么意思? – 我们找条鱼儿 |
[16:58] | when the mark just happens to be your ex. | 却非要找上你前夫 |
[17:01] | Things can get,you know,a bit messy. | 事情发展得 可能会一团糟 |
[17:04] | Old feelings come to the surface,all that,you know. | 感情会胜过理智 |
[17:09] | Except I don’t have any feelings for Jake. | 我对他没感情了 |
[17:25] | Good of you to fit me into your busy schedule. | 你这么忙也肯见我 |
[17:30] | – Five minutes. – Certainly,sir. | – 5分钟 – 好的 |
[17:36] | I haven’t got long,Jake.What do you want? | 不会太久的 你想怎样? |
[17:40] | Done well for yourself,Mick. | 过的蛮不错吧 |
[17:42] | Can’t take all the credit. | 还算可以 |
[17:44] | Wouldn’t have got where I am today without Stacie. | 没Stacie我也没有今天 |
[17:46] | Mind you,you haven’t quite got all the trappings,have you? | 你跟Stace还没到那份上 是吧? |
[17:49] | You and Stace still not hitched yet. | 她现在还没跟你结婚吧 |
[17:53] | What’s the story with that?You got cold feet? | 那是为什么呢 她不想跟你? |
[17:56] | You haven’t exactly made it easy for us to find you,to get the divorce papers. | 我们一直没找着你去签离婚协议 |
[17:59] | Perhaps Stacie doesn’t want a divorce. | 可能Stacie不想离婚 |
[18:01] | I must admit,she didn’t sound so keen on the idea of marrying you. | 我得说 她还不是很想嫁你 |
[18:04] | And how the hell would you know? | 你又怎么知道? |
[18:06] | She didn’t tell you I was in your apartment last night? | 她还没告诉你 我昨晚去她屋了吧? |
[18:13] | I think you’ve outstayed your welcome. | 你该走了吧 |
[18:14] | You haven’t heard my proposition yet. | 我还没说我想干嘛呢… |
[18:16] | Not sure I’m interested. | 我不关心 |
[18:17] | I think you might be. | 我想你会关心的 |
[18:20] | – I’m gonna give you a second chance. – Second chance at what? | – 我再给你一次机会 – 什么机会? |
[18:22] | There’s a big poker game tonight.Winner takes all. | 今晚有场赌局 赢家拿钱 |
[18:25] | A few other players involved. | 就几个人参加 |
[18:27] | I thought you might like another chance at trying to beat me after all these years. | 我想再给你一次机会 看你能不能打败我 |
[18:31] | What makes you think I care? | 为什么你觉得我会有兴趣? |
[18:34] | Guy called Ben Morgan set it up.He’s gonna be the dealer. | 有个叫Ben Morgan的搞的赌局 他会做庄 |
[18:38] | 25,000 gets you a place at the table. | 25000的赌金 |
[18:40] | Why would I play in a game with a dealer of your choice? | 我干吗要跟一个你介绍的庄家赌? |
[18:43] | You think I’m gonna try and cheat you? | 你以为我会骗你啊? |
[18:45] | – Once a grifter,always a grifter. – No,Mickey.I don’t need to cheat you. | – 一次不忠 百次不用 – Mickey 我不需要骗你 |
[18:49] | I use this. | 我用这 |
[18:51] | You think you’re smarter than the next man… | 你以为你能把人骗倒 |
[18:53] | that you can outplay him,that you can outwit him… | 因为你比他聪明 比他厉害 |
[18:55] | but the truth of the matter is… | 但事实上是 |
[18:57] | you’re still a two-bit loser… | 你还是要输给我 |
[18:59] | pulling cons on stupid marks to get what you want. | 骗一两个笨人去得到你想要的 |
[19:03] | – I’m out of that game. – I didn’t have to con Stacie. | – 我就不会这样做 – 我倒没有骗Stacie |
[19:07] | True. | 是的 |
[19:08] | Then again,I wasn’t around,so there wasn’t any competition. | 只是当初我没在的 所以根本没人跟你比 |
[19:12] | And the competition’s back now?You flatter yourself,Jake. | 你现在就想来抢了?想的美吧 |
[19:17] | You just can’t handle me being around Stacie. | 在Stacie这事上你赢不了我 |
[19:20] | No problem.You give me a call when you get your bottle back. | 没关系 你回心转意的时候 给我打个电话 |
[19:26] | If that’s what it takes to get rid of you,then yes,you count me in. | 如果要这样才能让你死心 那好 算我一份 |
[19:40] | Ben Morgan. | 我是Ben Morgan |
[19:43] | Jake! Jake! | |
[19:45] | No,no!It’s not too late,no. | 不 不 还不算太迟 |
[19:48] | Okay.Let’s meet. | 好的 到时见 |
[19:50] | We’re on. | 鱼儿上钩了 |
[19:52] | Okay,holdem it is.Are we all clear on the rules? | 好了 就赌德州扑克 我们都会玩吧? |
[20:01] | I hope you’re paying attention. | 不会的可要注意了 |
[20:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:08] | At the start of the game,every player gets two cards,face down. | 游戏开始 每个玩家有两张牌 面朝下 |
[20:21] | Then comes the flop. | 之后是跳牌 |
[20:23] | Burn one,place three up. | 再开三张 |
[20:29] | At each stage,you place a bet to stay in the game. | 现在你要下注 |
[20:33] | Next,the turn card,or fourth street. | 之后 要么开牌 要么再跳一张 |
[20:40] | Then the river. | 开最后一张 |
[20:45] | Now,the idea is: | 游戏玩法是 |
[20:47] | between the cards you’ve got in your hand and the cards on the table… | 在你手上的牌跟台面上的牌里 |
[20:50] | you make the best five-card poker hand. | 选最好的5张做一手 |
[20:53] | Tricky thing is: | 好玩就在于 |
[20:55] | you’ve no idea of knowing what two cards every other player has. | 你不知道其他人的两张牌是什么 |
[20:59] | So you bet that you’ve got the best hand… | 你会说你手上的是最好的牌 |
[21:01] | and once you bet,the other player has to put in the same amount… | 你下注之后 别的玩家会跟 |
[21:04] | raise,or fold. | 大你 或者不跟 |
[21:07] | Of course,if you think you’ve got the best hand…. | 当然 如果你觉得你手上的是最好的牌 |
[21:14] | All in. | 那全下好了 |
[21:16] | Easy,tiger. | 别急嘛 这么猛 |
[21:17] | I’ve gone all in because I believe he’s bluffing. | 我全下了因为我觉得他在吹牛 |
[21:20] | He’s got a nothing hand,whereas I have pocket queens… | 他没好牌的 我倒是有一对Q |
[21:24] | and with the queen in the flop,that makes three of a kind. | 再加上台面上的Q 我就有三张Q |
[21:28] | He thinks I’m bluffing… | 他以为我吹牛皮 |
[21:30] | but listen,I can read this kid like a book. | 但是 我早就把他看穿了 |
[21:34] | Good thing is,I got pocket 10s.Which is not bad at all. | 幸亏的是 我还有一对10 不太坏 |
[21:38] | I’m sure I’ve got him beat. | 我肯定能赢的 |
[21:40] | Now,if he loses…. | 如果 他输了 |
[21:42] | Now,if he loses this,he’s out,’cause he’s put all his chips in. | 他输了 他就出局了 因为他手上没钱了 |
[21:47] | He ain’t just lost the hand,he’s lost the whole goddamn game. | 他不只输了这一手 他没得玩了 |
[21:50] | So I win. | 所以我就赢了 |
[21:51] | You going to play the hand or not? | 你要跟还是不跟啊? |
[21:53] | Touchy sod,isn’t he?Right,I’ll call. | 好吊啊 不是吗?好我跟 |
[22:02] | – He’s bluffing. – He’s bluffing. | – 他在吹牛皮 – 他在吹牛皮 |
[22:10] | Three queens… | 3个Q |
[22:13] | beats a pair of 10s. | 赢了一对10 |
[22:23] | Here’s the deal.I’m gonna come in on this con with you. | 就是这样 我会配合你骗倒他的 |
[22:26] | Con?But isn’t that rather ungentlemanly? | 骗他?这样说太不客气了吧? |
[22:30] | I’d like to think of it as an opportunity. | 不如说是一次机会 |
[22:35] | I’ve decided to use this “opportunity”… | 我会抓紧这次机会 |
[22:38] | to bring someone else into the competition tonight. | 我会带个人上来 |
[22:41] | Mickey Stone Mickey Stone. | |
[22:43] | And who is Mickey Stone? | 谁是Mickey Stone? |
[22:45] | Someone who’s got something that I want. | 这人有我想要的东西 |
[22:48] | The more players in the game,the more money in the pot. | 越多人就赢越多罗 |
[22:51] | – All the better for you and me. – Exactly. | – 对我跟你来说还不是更好 – 对啊 |
[22:54] | Which is why I’m only interested if we make the pot bigger. | 我就关心这 钱越多就越好 |
[22:58] | – How much? – 50,000 sit-down. | – 多少? – 50000 |
[23:02] | 50000? 50,000? | |
[23:03] | I’ll have to see if the other players can come up with that in time. | 我倒想看看其他人能凑够这钱吗 |
[23:11] | Well? | 怎样? |
[23:13] | – Yours and my stake,that’s 100,000. – Plus Ben Morgan’s stake,25,000. | – 你跟我的一起 100000 – 加上Ben Morgan一份 25000 |
[23:18] | We’ve already put all our reserve capital into this. | 我们全副身家放进去了 |
[23:20] | – Not quite.There’s my pension fund. – No,Albie,don’t even think about it. | – 没有啊 还有我的养老金呢 – 不是把Albie 开玩笑吧 |
[23:24] | This one was for you,remember?I mean,you’re worth every penny,my dear. | 这次是为了你 记住了吗?你最好放醒目点 |
[23:28] | And there’s the money I set aside for June’s hospital bills. | 这是我准备六月的医保的钱 |
[23:31] | You can’t do that,Ash. | 你不能这样做 |
[23:32] | I can if I think I’ll get it back,which I know we will. | 我想我们会赢回来的 |
[23:35] | Think of the returns,Stace. | 就靠你了Stace |
[23:36] | Yeah,but if we lose,we lose everything we’ve got. | 但是我们输的话 我们就全都没了 |
[23:39] | We won’t lose. | 我们不会输的 |
[23:40] | So,if Albert can convince Snake Eyes and Chip Lacey… | 如果Albert能说服 |
[23:43] | to come up with an extra 35,000 each for a place at the table…. | 每人带上35000来赌局 |
[23:46] | – Already done. – Then we need to find…. | – 那没问题了 – 我们还差 |
[23:49] | With what we’ve got so far,we’re still short by 20,000. | 算上我们手头上的 我们还差20000 |
[23:54] | Three hours to find it. | 只有3个小时了 |
[23:58] | I’m coming in to collect my boss’ dog.His wife brought her in this morning. | 我要来领我老板的狗的 他老婆今早带过来的 |
[24:04] | Yeah,that’s her. | 对了 就是他 |
[24:06] | Mitzi Mitzi. | |
[24:09] | I’ll be around to collect her shortly. | 我待会过来拿 |
[24:13] | Okay,yeah.I’ll see you soon.Thank you ever so much.Bye. | 好的 待会见 谢谢 再见 |
[24:17] | – This is going to be tight. – I thought you liked a challenge. | – 时间好紧喔 – 你不是喜欢挑战吗 |
[24:20] | Yeah,I do.I like Cameron Diaz as well. | 对啊 我还喜欢Cameron Diaz呢 |
[24:23] | Don’t mean I stand a chance of copping off with her,does it? | 但是我没机会啊 知道吗? |
[24:26] | – Mind you,I don’t know. – Come on,beautiful. | – 告诉你 我不知道 – 来啊 美女 |
[24:44] | Here you go. | 来了 |
[24:49] | All right,thanks a lot. | 好的 谢谢罗 |
[25:45] | They’re all divine. | 真是巧夺天工啊 |
[25:46] | Please take as long as you need to decide. | 慢慢挑选 |
[25:51] | Perhaps you’d like to have a look at these. | 要先看一下这吗 |
[25:53] | Unfortunately,time is of the essence.We do have a plane to catch. | 很不巧 我们没时间了 |
[25:56] | I just can’t make up my mind,darling. | 我只是决定不了 |
[25:58] | Pumpkin,you have 30 seconds. | 快拉 就给你30秒 |
[25:59] | We have to go to Harrods and get the playpen and the crib. | 我们要到Harrods去买婴儿床跟婴儿椅 |
[26:01] | I’ll have this one. | 我要这 |
[26:04] | Or this one? | 还是这呢? |
[26:05] | Okay,that’s it.Come on.We have to go. | 好的 就那样拉 走了 我们得走了 |
[26:10] | – Come on,I’m sorry. – Sweetie? | – 来了 对不起 – 亲爱的 |
[26:11] | You’ve been most helpful,thank you very much. | 你服务很周到 谢谢 |
[26:13] | – Look,I’ll be two minutes. – No,I said 30 seconds. | – 好拉 我两分钟就好了 – 我说过30秒 |
[26:16] | – You can’t hurry a decision like that. – Yeah,well,maybe we’ll come back. | – 不要急着买啊 – 好了 我们可以再回来的 |
[26:38] | I promise,darling. | 我保证 |
[26:40] | – I’ll decide this time. – Okay. | – 我这次会定下来的 – 好的 |
[26:46] | Come on,you said you’d made up your mind. | 不是吧 你说你已经定下了 |
[26:49] | Perhaps madam would like to try one on? | 要不要也试试这? |
[26:55] | I knew you should have been taking it easy. | 我就知道你不该那么紧张的 |
[26:57] | No.I’m fine. | 好了 我没事 |
[26:58] | – Mitzi.Be careful with her. – All right,Mitzi,all right,baby. | – Mitzi 照看好他喔 – 好了Mitzi好了 没事 |
[27:02] | – Sorry. – Stay. | – 对不起 – 不要动 |
[27:04] | – How you feeling? – I’m fine,I just need some air. | – 怎么样? – 没事 我出去呼吸一点新鲜空气 |
[27:08] | Okay,then you can wait in the car. | 好的 你就在车上等吧 |
[27:10] | – Here we go.Come on. – But my…. | – 好了 我们走吧 – 但我的 |
[27:13] | It’s been a heavy day. | 这天够忙的 |
[27:14] | – Mitzi! – I’ll take care of the dog. | – Mitzi! – 我来照看它 |
[27:15] | Would you mind just escorting her to the car?Thank you. | 你能陪她上车吗?谢谢 |
[27:19] | I am so sorry to have wasted your time. | 对不起 浪费了你的时间 |
[27:21] | Maybe we’ll try to come back when we’re next in London. | 可能我们下次来伦敦时候会再过来的 |
[27:23] | If it helps… | 我能给点意见吗 |
[27:25] | I believe your wife was about to opt for this one. | 我觉得你夫人会比较喜欢这个 |
[27:31] | You think? | 你觉得吧? |
[27:33] | Could be a very expensive mistake if you’re wrong. | 要是你错了的话我可花费不起喔 |
[27:36] | Tell you what,why don’t I go and ask her? | 这样吧 何不让我去问一下她? |
[27:38] | Shouldn’t take a second.Yeah? | 很快的 好吗? |
[27:43] | Of course,sir. | 当然没问题 |
[27:45] | I’ll be a second. | 很快回来 |
[28:13] | – Told you we’d do it. – Okay,game on. | – 就说我们能凑到 – 好了 游戏开始了 |
[28:16] | Stage one: | 第一步 |
[28:18] | we need to take the other two players out of the competition first. | 我们要让其他两个参加的人先退出 |
[28:22] | They won’t want to leave the table. | 他们可是不情愿离开的 |
[28:23] | If they leave before the game is over,they forfeit their chips… | 这么轻易就走的话 他们的钱就化汤了 |
[28:26] | so they’ll need a push. | 所以动动手脚 |
[28:27] | Danny,you’re taking care of Snake Eyes? | Danny 你搞定Snake Eyes? |
[28:29] | Yeah,me and Eddie got a little something sorted. | 好的 我跟Eddie 会搞定的 |
[28:32] | Let’s just say his mind will be on more pressing matters. | 我们会让他分身不下的 |
[28:35] | Okay.Ash,Chip Lacey? | 好的 Ash 你搞定Chip Lacey? |
[28:36] | Yeah,everything’s in place.He’s in for a small surprise. | 好的 都准备好了 他就等着来点惊喜吧 |
[28:39] | Good.Then we move on to stage two:the false tell. | 之后我们就进行第二步计划 假的小动作 |
[28:44] | What is the tell? | 那会是什么? |
[28:46] | – Oh,God! – Please tell me he’s not serious. | – 天啊 – 告诉我他不是说真的 |
[28:49] | Nothing to do with me. | 不关我事 |
[28:50] | I thought it was bordering on genius,myself. | 我是大智若愚吧 |
[28:53] | Well,think of something else,genius. | 大智若愚 那动动脑子 |
[28:56] | All right,it’ll be something,I don’t know,a little bit,you know,twitchy. | 那应该是 不知道呢 眼尾跳一下吧 |
[29:00] | Okay,I suppose that’s a bit more like it. | 好了 那还差不多 |
[29:02] | We let Jake win on a few of Danny’s tells,so he’ll know he can trust me. | 我们让Jake先按着Danny的猫腻 赢一点钱,那他才会信我的 |
[29:07] | Good. | 好啊 |
[29:08] | Once Danny’s let Jake beat him,he’ll be out of the game… | Danny让他上钩后 就离开赌局 |
[29:10] | and it’ll just be Jake and me. | 就剩下Jake跟我了 |
[29:12] | At which point,we’ll play our joker.Stacie? | 这时就是我们的天下了 对吧 Stacie? |
[29:16] | I think that I should pay Jake one more visit before the game. | 我想赌局前再过去看他一次 |
[29:21] | Is that really necessary? | 有必要吗? |
[29:24] | I think so. | 我觉得有 |
[29:25] | Well,you’ve already reeled him in. | 好了 你现在引他上钩了 |
[29:28] | We’re gambling everything we’ve got on this.I need to be sure. | 我们可是全副身家放进去了的 我得确认一下 |
[29:34] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[29:40] | Ja.Hello. | 对 你好 |
[30:04] | Yes! | 对 |
[30:09] | I can’t believe I’m doing this for 3 an hour. | 我真不相信我为了3镑做这事 |
[30:13] | All you got to remember,yeah,is you ain’t seen me or any of us before. | 你得记得 你以前从未见过我们 |
[30:18] | – Got it? – Got it. | – 听到了吧? – 听到了 |
[30:19] | So tonight this is just a regular bar. | 今晚这就只是一家普通的酒吧 |
[30:22] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 知道了? – 知道了 |
[30:23] | You ain’t seen me,right? | 你没见过我 知道吗? |
[30:25] | – Right. – Good lad. | – 知道了 – 好的 |
[30:32] | Ed,did I leave my pen here the other night? | Ed 我之前有把我的笔留在这吗? |
[30:34] | It’s a gold one.Very expensive. | 是支金笔 很贵重的 |
[30:36] | I shouldn’t think so.I’ve never seen you in here before. | 我想没有 我之前都没见过你 |
[30:38] | – No,really,I think I left it. – Nope.Never seen you. | – 不 我想我真把它落这里了 – 不 从来没见过你 |
[30:40] | No,Ed,stop pissing about now,yeah? | 不 Ed 别玩了 好吧? |
[30:43] | Sorry,lad. | 对不起 伙计 |
[30:47] | Does Mickey know you’re here? | Mickey 知道你在这吗? |
[30:50] | No. | 不 |
[30:52] | Has he told you about the poker game? | 他跟你谈过那赌局吗? |
[30:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:56] | I’m gonna beat him,you know. | 我会赢他的 |
[30:59] | – Why so sure? – I bother him. | – 凭什么这么肯定? – 我惹烦他了 |
[31:01] | Why do you think he’s taking the game on? | 你想他干吗要来赌? |
[31:04] | I get to him,always have done. | 是我逼他的 |
[31:09] | Mickey’s always gonna be second best… | 他就总是二流货色 |
[31:12] | especially where you’re concerned. | 特别是在你面前 |
[31:14] | Why are you doing this,Jake? | 你干吗这样干? |
[31:19] | I want you back. | 我要你回我身边 |
[31:22] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[31:25] | I know every inch of you,Stace. | 你每一寸肌肤我都亲过 |
[31:27] | I know the way you smell.I know the way you think. | 你的气味 你的想法 我都熟悉 |
[31:30] | And I know the way you put your hands through your hair when you’re lying. | 我还知道你说谎的时候就喜欢 用手梳头发 |
[31:35] | There’s no way Mickey’s gonna beat me. | Micky是没办法赢我的 |
[31:37] | I know every con,every move. | 对赌我很熟悉 没一步都很熟悉 |
[31:40] | Whatever he comes up with,I’m gonna beat him,and you know that. | 不论他怎么做 我都会赢的 你是知道的 |
[31:44] | Don’t you? | 不是吗? |
[31:47] | Well,then call it off. | 好了 那取消好了 |
[31:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:54] | Because I don’t want him hurt. | 因为我不想他受伤 |
[31:59] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[32:00] | Please,Jake.I mean it. | 不要 Jake 我说真的 |
[32:04] | – Call it off. – That’s why you’ve come here,isn’t it? | – 取消吧 – 你是因为这才来这的 对吧? |
[32:07] | To save lover-boy. | 来就你的爱人 |
[32:11] | – He was there for me when you left. – I bet he couldn’t believe his luck. | – 你走了之后 他过来了 – 我打赌他也不相信这 |
[32:21] | What you said,when you said you still love me. | 你说 你说 你还爱我 |
[32:28] | – Did you mean it? – Yeah. | – 是真的吗? – 对 |
[32:33] | On my life. | 用我生命来担保 |
[32:42] | – Does that make a difference? – No. | – 那有什么不同吗? – 没 |
[32:48] | Not even a maybe? | 一个机会也不给? |
[32:51] | Not even a maybe. | 一个机会也不给 |
[33:16] | – Here’s my 25,000. – 25,000 from me. | – 这是我的25000 – 我的25000 |
[33:22] | – Do you wanna buy in,lads? – Game on. | – 你想参一手吧? – 来了 |
[33:31] | There you go. | 好了 |
[33:34] | – Nearly had to stand down. – How come? | – 差点来不了 – 怎么样? |
[33:36] | My wife’s going crazy,me coming out playing cards… | 我还来赌牌 我老婆快疯了 |
[33:39] | two weeks before the baby’s due. | 还有两个礼拜就预产期了 |
[33:41] | I’m on call,24/7. | 我每天24小时随时候命 |
[33:52] | That’s Mickey. | 这是Mickey |
[33:55] | Relax,Ben,you make it obvious. | 放松 Ben 你太做作了 |
[33:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:59] | – Evening,sir.What can I get you? – Just an orange juice for me,please,and… | – 晚上好各位 要点什么吗? – 我要一杯果汁 |
[34:02] | I’ve ordered you a Kir Royale,Stace,just for old times’ sake. | Stace我给你点了杯Kir Royale 知道你以前很爱喝的 |
[34:10] | Ben,this is Mickey Stone and the lovely Stacie. | Ben 这是Mickey Stone 跟可爱的Stacie |
[34:13] | – Stacie. – Stacie and I go back a long way. | – Stacie – Stacie以前跟我在一起很久了 |
[34:16] | – Really? – Yeah.Still,that was a long time ago. | – 真的? – 对 不过那是很久前的事了 |
[34:19] | A lot’s changed since then,including Stacie. | 之后很多事都变了 Stacie也是 |
[34:24] | I used to love you in that color. | 我以前也很喜欢你穿这样的颜色的 |
[34:29] | You stacked? | 你没事吧? |
[34:32] | This is Chip Lacey. | 这是Chip Lacey |
[34:34] | Hi,Chip. | 你好Chip |
[34:35] | And the guy in the specs there:Snake Eyes. | 穿西装的那人是 |
[34:38] | Snake Eyes. Snake Eyes. | |
[34:49] | – Did you pack your bags yourself,sir? – Absolutely. | – 你东西都装好了? – 当然 |
[35:03] | It doesn’t look like your friend is going to turn up. | 看来你朋友不大想来了吧 |
[35:05] | Why don’t we just start without him? | 我们何不开始算了?没他一样 |
[35:06] | Don’t worry,he’ll be here.He’s just a little tardy. | 别担心 他会来的 只是他就是那么拖拉的 |
[35:10] | Why don’t I keep the change? | 我干吗还要给小费? |
[35:12] | I could have swum here bloody quicker than that! | 我走都比你开得快 |
[35:16] | Bit late.Sorry,lads. | 不好意思迟了点 |
[35:18] | Interesting euphemism for “drunk.” | 你请个酒鬼来? |
[35:20] | – Decent of you to turn up. – Oh,I’ve managed. | – 你终于来了 – 对啊 终于来了 |
[35:22] | You know what they say,lads.No show without Punch,is there? | 你知道吗?我是不到点不出现的 |
[35:25] | Anyway,it took me bleeding ages to find this place. | 好了 这地方难找死了 |
[35:28] | Hello,love.I didn’t realize there was ladies present. | 你好妹妹 我不知道还有个妹妹会在这 |
[35:30] | You all right,sweetheart? | 你好吗 心肝? |
[35:31] | Cor,that’s cute,isn’t it? | Cor 是很漂亮喔 对吧? |
[35:33] | So,what kind of a poxy old joint is this,then? | 这是什么鬼地方啊? |
[35:36] | I’m the owner of this poxy joint. | 我就是这鬼地方的主人 |
[35:38] | Right.Listen up,squire,I want a large Scotch,nice and big,bit of ice. | 好了 听着 我要一大杯苏格兰酒 加冰 |
[35:43] | Stick it on a tab,get one yourself. | 先记帐 然后再给你自己来一杯 |
[35:46] | All right,Jim? | 行吗 Jim? |
[35:48] | It’s Jake. | 叫我Jake |
[35:50] | Yeah,whatever.Tell you what,lads. | 随便了 想叫什么都可以 |
[35:51] | Hope you got your lucky boots on,’cause I’m feeling lucky tonight. | 希望你今晚能有好运气 因为我觉得我最近都很好运气 |
[35:54] | Are you feeling lucky tonight?Yes,I am ! | 今晚我会好运气吗?当然会 |
[35:56] | All right,name of the game is Texas hold ’em.Winner takes all. | 好了 赌局玩德州扑克 赢家拿钱 |
[36:01] | Leave the table or you lose your stake,you’re out of the game. | 输了就把你的钱留下 没得玩了 |
[36:04] | Only after each player is out will I call a break. | 每有一个人输的话我们就休息一下 |
[36:07] | – Clear? – Crystal clear. | – 清楚了? – 清楚了 |
[36:08] | Ready,gentlemen? | 准备好了吧 各位? |
[36:15] | Raise you. | 大你 |
[36:18] | – Fold. – All right. | – 不跟 – 好的 |
[36:21] | Call. | 跟 |
[36:22] | Calling,are we?Start as you mean to go on. | 跟?你想输就让你输 |
[36:33] | I’ll raise 1,000. | 我大1000 |
[36:36] | You know what they say. | 你听到了 |
[36:38] | You gotta make action to get action.Isn’t that right,sweetheart? | 你就得以牙还牙 对吧 甜心? |
[36:42] | Fold. | 不跟 |
[36:43] | All right,Ray Charles is out. | 好了 Ray Charles退出了 |
[36:46] | Fold. | 不跟 |
[36:50] | Call. | 跟 |
[36:55] | A pair. | 一对 |
[36:58] | Three of a kind wins the game. | 三张赢 |
[37:00] | Mr.Lucky. | 算你运气 |
[37:29] | Flush. | 一条 |
[37:32] | Now would be a good time for coffee. | 来点咖啡好吧 |
[37:34] | Yeah,and I’ll have another large Scotch. | 好 那我再来一杯苏格兰酒 |
[37:53] | Come on,Benny,deal me something lucky,son. | 来 Benny 给我些好运气 |
[37:59] | Think I’ll have another one. | 我想我还会赢的 |
[38:01] | Thanks,cowboy. | 谢谢 |
[38:18] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[38:20] | Take your glasses off,you might be able to see better. | 摘下你的眼镜吧 那样你会看得更清楚 |
[38:28] | Snake Eyes to bet. | 到Snake Eyes下注 |
[38:30] | – Call. – All right. | – 跟 – 好的 |
[38:36] | It’s a pair.Wow,good deal. | 一对 满好牌的 |
[38:56] | To my left. | 到你 |
[39:01] | 2,000 2,000. | |
[39:02] | To the Mick. | 到Mick |
[39:05] | Call. | 跟 |
[39:10] | Oh,well,that’s something. | 好 来了 |
[39:11] | Raise 40,000. | 大你40000 |
[39:13] | 40,000?That’s a lot of money,ain’t it,Snakey? | 40,000?那可是一大笔钱 不是吗 Snakey? |
[39:17] | – You all right,mate?You look a bit… – I’m fine. | – 你没事吧?看上去你 – 我没事 |
[39:22] | Call. | 跟 |
[39:24] | Yeah,I’ll have a bit of that. | 我也来 |
[39:31] | Thanks,mate,keep the change. | 谢谢 不用找了 |
[39:43] | Black jack. | 黑桃J |
[39:50] | All in. | 全下 |
[39:52] | We have lift-off. | 有人要走了 |
[39:58] | Call. | 跟 |
[40:00] | A Ace high. | |
[40:03] | You must be joking. | 你不是吧 |
[40:05] | – You went all in on that? – Flush takes it. | – 就凭这你全下了? – 一色 赢 |
[40:08] | Sorry,Snake,you’re out of the game. | 对不起Snake 你输了 |
[40:10] | Don’t I know it. | 我知道 |
[40:11] | Well,he seemed in a hurry to leave us. | 看来他很急着要走啊 |
[40:14] | Two-minute break before the next hand. | 先休息两分钟再继续 |
[40:18] | Come on,come on. | 来 来 |
[40:22] | Yeah,Ed,it’s me. | 对了 Ed 是我 |
[40:23] | What are they up to?Is it time? | 他们怎么样了?我该打电话了吧? |
[40:26] | Okay,I’m on it. | 好的 我会搞定 |
[40:29] | – Leave it alone. – Sorry,I gotta take it. | -别接了 -对不起 我得接的 |
[40:34] | Hello? | 喂? |
[40:36] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[40:38] | She’s not far off now,Mr.Lacey.I think you’d better get over here. | 她快生了 我想你最好快过来 |
[40:43] | – She’s asking for you,yes. – Yeah,all right. | – 她要见你 – 这样 好的 |
[40:47] | Shit,shit. | 妈的 |
[40:49] | Fold. | 不跟 |
[40:51] | Fold. | 不跟 |
[40:53] | All in.20,000. | 全下了 20000 |
[40:58] | You’re out of the game. | 你输了 |
[41:04] | Break. | 休息一下 |
[41:08] | Glass of water,please. | 来杯水 |
[41:19] | Do you think Mickey suspects anything? | 你觉得Micky开始起疑心了吗? |
[41:22] | – Such as? – Between us. | – 怀疑什么? – 我们的事啊 |
[41:26] | There is no “us.” | 我们之间没事 |
[41:28] | Isn’t there? | 没有吗? |
[41:33] | Do you know what I wish,Jake? | 你知道我想怎样吗? |
[41:35] | What? | 怎样? |
[41:38] | That you’d never shown up at all. | 我想你最好一直都没出现过 |
[41:41] | I’d almost managed to forget about you,and yet here you are… | 我已经忘了你了 但你一出现 |
[41:44] | messing up my life again. | 就把我的生活搞得乱七八糟的 |
[41:48] | How exactly am I messing it up? | 有多糟呢? |
[41:54] | Because you’ve got me so confused. | 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[41:58] | About what? | 还有呢? |
[42:03] | Mickey Mickey. | |
[42:14] | They’re trying to con you. | 他们想骗你 |
[42:17] | That’s why I came to your hotel room earlier. | 就是为这我之前去你酒店找你 |
[42:19] | To try to get you to stop playing. | 想叫你别来了 |
[42:23] | They all know each other,apart from the two who are already out. | 除了刚走的两个 他们都是认识的 |
[42:28] | Richie’s gonna give you a false tell,then they’ll wait till you’ve gone all in. | Richie会有些小动作 那是假的 这样才能骗你 |
[42:32] | Richie will have a better hand than you… | Richie会拿一副好牌 |
[42:34] | but you’re supposed to think it’s a poor hand. | 然后就做些小动作 让你觉得是副烂牌 |
[42:37] | The “sure-fire tell” isn’t so sure-fire after all. | 这样就能骗到你了 |
[42:44] | So,once Richie’s out,I’ll stand behind Mickey… | 如果Richie输了 我就坐在Mickey后面 |
[42:48] | and indicate to you what cards he’s got in his hand. | 告诉你他有什么牌 |
[42:51] | Why exactly are you telling me this? | 你干吗告诉我这些? |
[42:56] | Because I believed you when you said you loved me. | 因为我相信你爱我 |
[43:00] | I do. | 我是爱你 |
[43:06] | Don’t tell me.You’re catching up on old times? | 不是吧 在重拾旧欢啊? |
[43:10] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[43:12] | Jake,give it up. | Jake 算了吧 |
[43:15] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[43:17] | Trying to take what doesn’t belong to you.You’re wasting your time. | 想去拿不属于你的东西 那是浪费时间 |
[43:42] | 30,000. 30,000. | |
[43:53] | – I think you’re bluffing. – Call me,then. | – 我想你在吹牛 – 那跟啊 |
[43:55] | I’ll call you. | 我会的 |
[43:58] | Give it to me,boy.Oh,yeah. | 那你就给我钱了 |
[44:08] | I’ll go all in. | 我会跟 |
[44:12] | Call. | 跟 |
[44:19] | – Suck on them. – Three sixes. | – 输了吧? – 3个6 |
[44:27] | Straight flush. | 同花顺 |
[44:29] | It’s a fix. | 骗人吧 |
[44:31] | You’re out,Richie. | 你输了 |
[44:34] | I’ve never seen anybody get a straight flush. | 我从未见过有人有同花顺 |
[44:36] | Get him a champagne,please.On me. | 跟他杯香槟 我请 |
[44:38] | Benny,you’re a bottom-card dealer and a bum. | Benny 你是个老千 |
[44:42] | I’m not playing any of you amateurs. | 我不跟你们这些业余玩了 |
[44:45] | Just you and me,Mickey.You feeling lucky? | 剩下你跟我了Mickey 你觉得你走运了吧? |
[44:48] | Jake,I don’t rely on luck. | Jake 我不信命运 |
[44:52] | Two-minute break,gentlemen. | 休息两分钟 各位 |
[45:03] | Time,gentlemen. | 好了 各位 |
[45:09] | Just like old times. | 依老规矩 |
[45:11] | You’re really feeling that confident,Jake? | 现在你没这么自信了吧Jake? |
[45:13] | Only when I’m playing someone who thinks he’s better than me. | 我对手比我强的时候我才会不自信的 |
[45:16] | I think you’re the one who’s about to go down. | 我想你会输喔 |
[45:19] | I’m really gonna enjoy this. | 我真喜欢这 |
[45:21] | Well,you know what?So am I. | 你知道吗?我也是喔 |
[45:24] | Stace,that thing we talked about. | Stace 关于我们谈起的那事 |
[45:28] | Forget it.I don’t need any help. | 算了 我不要人帮 |
[45:32] | I feel like playing this thing for real. | 我要堂堂正正赢他 |
[45:40] | What? | 什么? |
[45:42] | Go and take a seat at the end of the bar. | 坐到吧台那边吧 |
[45:50] | Go on. | 去 |
[45:55] | If there’s any suggestion of impropriety,I’ll call the game off. | 有什么不对劲 都可以提出取消赌局喔 |
[46:05] | No,you will not. | 不 继续吧 |
[46:11] | Deal the cards. | 发牌 |
[46:17] | Come on,deal! | 来 发牌 |
[46:32] | 10,000 10,000. | |
[46:36] | Call. | 跟 |
[46:49] | 15,000 15,000. | |
[46:55] | Call. | 跟 |
[47:15] | 40,000 40,000. | |
[47:25] | Call. | 跟 |
[47:32] | Red lady. | 红桃Q |
[47:39] | Painted yourself in a bit of a corner there,haven’t you,Mickey? | 逼得自己没退路了吧? |
[47:41] | You think so? | 你以为啊? |
[47:43] | I know so. | 我是这样认为的 |
[47:47] | I’ll tell you what. | 告诉你 |
[47:50] | Why don’t you go all in and I’ll call? | 你何不全下 我跟进? |
[47:58] | Yeah,all in. | 好 全下 |
[48:05] | Call. | 跟 |
[48:12] | Straight. | 顺 |
[48:14] | 9 10 J Q Nine,ten,jack,queen… | |
[48:18] | K king. | |
[48:31] | It’s a straight. | 是顺 |
[48:33] | 10 J Q A ten,a jack,a queen… | |
[48:37] | K a king… | |
[48:41] | and an ace. | 还有A |
[48:45] | Bad luck,Mickey. | 真不够运气啊Mickey |
[48:49] | Ben? Ben? | |
[48:59] | – Thank you,Ben. – Anytime. | – 谢谢你 – 没关系 |
[49:05] | Michael,if you’re ever in Holland,do call me. | Michael 你来荷兰的话 记得找我 |
[49:08] | I’ll teach you how to play properly. | 我教你怎么玩 |
[49:11] | You coming? | 你跟我走吧? |
[49:20] | Stacie? Stacie? | |
[49:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[49:26] | I just think that this is for the best. | 我觉得这是最好的了 |
[49:29] | Please try to understand. | 你要谅解我 |
[49:32] | It’s my second chance. | 这是我第二次机会了 |
[49:36] | I don’t know what to say.I still love him. | 我不知道怎么说 我还爱他 |
[49:41] | And let’s face it,Mickey… | 算了吧 Mickey… |
[49:44] | you never really wanted me,did you? | 你从来没想过要我 对吧? |
[49:49] | And Jake does. | 但Jake想过 |
[49:53] | This is a wind-up,right?I mean,it has to be. | 这不是很好吗?我意思是 应该就要这样 |
[49:56] | – Let’s go. – Stacie? | – 我们走吧 – Stacie? |
[49:58] | I’m sorry,Danny,Albie. | 对不起 Danny,Albie |
[50:00] | I will make sure you get your money back,I swear. | 我保证我会拿回你们的钱的 |
[50:04] | Eddie,can I have my coat,please? | Eddie 把外套递给我 好吗? |
[50:19] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[50:21] | Is that it?Stacie’s gone,and so is the money? | 就这样?Stacie走了 还有那钱啊? |
[50:24] | Mickey,this can’t be happening. | Mickey 这不是真的 |
[50:27] | Heathrow,mate,as quick as you can. | 去Heathrow 开快点 |
[50:32] | Shouldn’t we pick up some of my stuff first? | 我不要收拾一下吗? |
[50:34] | And let Mickey catch up to us? | 这样Mickey就能跟上来了吧? |
[50:48] | No,Jake! | 糟了 Jake! |
[50:52] | I swear I didn’t know.I didn’t know they were going to do that. | 我发誓我也不知道 我不知道他们会这样做 |
[50:58] | Change of plan. | 调头 |
[51:05] | I think that belongs to me. | 我想这是属于我的 |
[51:09] | Nice try,Mickey. | 想的美啊 Mickey |
[51:11] | Mickey… Mickey… | |
[51:14] | give it to him. | 给他吧 |
[51:21] | I can’t believe you’re doing this. | 真不敢相信你会这样做 |
[51:23] | Stacie,whatever he’s promised you,don’t fall for it. | Stacie 无论他跟你说什么 别相信啊 |
[51:33] | Stacie,I’m asking you,I am begging you… | Stacie 我问你 我求你了 |
[51:36] | please do not do this. | 别这样做 |
[51:38] | What the hell are we going to do without you? | 我们没你了怎么办? |
[51:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:47] | Not the only thing I won off you again,is it? | 我又赢你了吧? |
[52:03] | You “won” me? | 你赢我了? |
[52:07] | Makes it sound like I’m a prize in some raffle. | 好像我是个奖品似的 |
[52:10] | Yeah,but you’d be the first prize. | 对 可是你是最好的啊 |
[52:15] | – Thanks. – It’s a joke.Does it matter? | – 谢谢 – 只是开个玩笑 没关系吧? |
[52:19] | The main thing is that we’re back together again. | 最重要的是我们又一起了 |
[52:22] | It matters to me. | 有关系 |
[52:24] | Is that how you see me,Jake? | 你是这样看我的啊 Jake? |
[52:26] | As a trophy you can show off to your friends when it suits you? | 就像个奖杯 好让你能在人家面前炫耀啊? |
[52:29] | Come on,Stace. | 不是,Stace |
[52:30] | That’s what this has all been about,hasn’t it? | 你一直都是那么想的 对吧? |
[52:32] | – What? – Money,winning… | – 什么? – 你就知道钱 就知道赢 |
[52:34] | getting one over on Mickey. | 把我从Mickey手上抢过来 |
[52:36] | You’re both as bad as each other. | 你们两一样差劲 |
[52:38] | It wasn’t about wanting me back at all,was it? | 你根本不想要我的 对不? |
[52:42] | Of course it was. | 我当然想 |
[52:43] | I mean,really wanting me. | 我是说 想要我 |
[52:47] | Of course it was. | 是真的 |
[52:53] | Prove it. | 那证明吧 |
[52:56] | – How? – lf I mean so much to you… | – 怎样证明? – 我对你那么重要 |
[52:59] | get rid of the money. | 那把钱扔了 |
[53:02] | Go on.If you love me,throw it out into the river. | 来 如果你爱我 把钱扔了 |
[53:06] | What? | 什么? |
[53:12] | I didn’t think you would. | 我想你不会的 |
[53:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[54:08] | Satisfied? | 满意了吧? |
[54:12] | There was a moment there… | 我还以为 |
[54:15] | when I thought that you were genuine. | 还以为你对我是真心的 |
[54:20] | And if you had been… | 如果你是真的 |
[54:23] | who knows what might have happened between us? | 谁会知道我们之间会发生什么啊? |
[54:27] | I was stupid enough to think that you’d changed… | 我真够笨的 |
[54:30] | but you will never,ever change. | 你从来就没变过 |
[54:36] | That was the case full of fake money,wasn’t it? | 那些全是假钞 对不对? |
[54:48] | Goodbye,Jake. | 再见 Jake |
[55:02] | – At least let me give you what I owe you. – I don’t give a damn about the money. | – 至少让我补偿一下你 – 我一点都不想要钱 |
[55:06] | I never did. | 我从来就没想过要 |
[55:08] | Just get out. | 走吧 |
[55:44] | My coat,please,Eddie. | 我的外套 Eddie |
[56:03] | Danny,does her taking one of these mean anything to you? | Danny 她干吗拿了一叠假钱? |
[56:07] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[56:11] | I know what she’s doing. | 我知道她在干吗了 |
[56:18] | No,Jake! | 糟了 Jake! |
[56:22] | I swear I didn’t know.I didn’t know they were going to do that. | 我发誓我不知道 我不知道他们会这样做 |
[56:27] | Change of plan. | 调头 |
[56:43] | Good to have you back,my dear. | 你回来了 真好 |
[56:48] | You always could think on your feet,Stace. | 你就是能突发奇想 |
[56:51] | Stacie knew what she was doing. | Stacie就知道她要干什么的 |
[56:53] | – I never doubted her. – Glad to hear it. | – 我从未怀疑过她 – 很高兴听到这 |
[56:57] | Shouldn’t we wait for the kid? | 我们该等等Danny吗? |
[57:00] | Yeah,better had.He’ll only sulk. | 最好等一下 不然他会生气的 |
[57:04] | Yeah,he might be a little while.He’s gone fishing. | 要等一下 他去拿钱了 |
[57:09] | – On his way up. – Here we go. | – 正上来 – 好了 |
[57:13] | So,what exactly have you been up to? | 那么 你到底干了什么? |
[57:17] | Let’s just say I’ve been dotting the “I’s” and crossing the “T’s,” that’s all. | 我只是以牙还牙吧了 |
[57:21] | Ash? Ash? | |
[57:24] | I understand if you don’t want to do this… | 我知道你也不想 |
[57:26] | but you know him better than anybody else. | 但只有你跟他最熟悉了 |
[57:28] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[57:30] | First,what were these thoughtful touches that Jake left you? | Jake给你留下了些什么让你感触的东西? |
[57:33] | Well,after selling the house… | 房子卖了之后 |
[57:36] | and cleaning out the bank account… | 也把我银行帐户也清了 |
[57:44] | all he left me was a cactus… | 就留给我一盘仙人掌 |
[57:47] | a Phil Collins CD… | 一张Phil Collins的CD… |
[57:53] | and a moldy piece of cheese. | 和一份硬芝士 |
[58:00] | You did all that for me? | 你都那样放了? |
[58:03] | Yeah,well,it’s not like he didn’t deserve it,is it? | 对啊 他活该啊 不是吗? |
[58:07] | – To absent friends? – Why not? | – 给没来的朋友? – 为什么不? |
[58:10] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[58:20] | Very funny.Who nicked me clothes? | 很好玩啊?谁把衣服带走了? |
[58:25] | Poor Danny! | 可怜的Danny啊 |
[58:28] | Did you have to walk past the receptionist like that? | 你就这样经过接待处啊? |
[58:30] | Yes,I did. | 是的 就这样 |
[58:32] | I did get her phone number,though. | 但是我拿到她电话了喔 |
[58:36] | – Well done,all. – Well done,boys. | – 厉害 – 大家都做得好 |
[58:44] | Open it up. | 来 |
[58:46] | Hello! Hello! |