时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | – You can’t nick the Crown Jewels. – Why not? | – 你不能打权杖钻石的主意 – 为什么不能? |
[01:13] | Why not?I’ll tell you why not. | 为什么?我会告诉你为什么不能 |
[01:15] | Because it’s unpatriotic for a start. | 因为那是没有爱国心的开始 |
[01:17] | Besides which,I don’t fancy being banged up… | 另外,我可不能想像… |
[01:19] | in the Tower of London for the next 300 years. | 在以后的300年内都被吊在伦敦塔上 |
[01:21] | – For once,I think Danny may have a point. – Yeah,thank you,Stacie. | – 这一次,我觉得Danny或许讲到重点了 – 耶,谢谢,Stacie |
[01:26] | What do you mean “for once”? | 你的”这一次”是什么意思? |
[01:27] | If we get caught,they’ll throw away the key,won’t they? | 如果我们被抓住了 他们会把钥匙扔掉的,是不是? |
[01:30] | Exactly.I’m too pretty to go to prison.I’ll never get any sleep. | 完全正确.我真是迫不及待要去监狱了 睡都睡不着 |
[01:35] | Call me old-fashioned,but I was hoping to avoid getting caught. | 算我老派吧.但我会让大家避免被抓住的 |
[01:38] | We’re talking about the crime of the century. | 我们在说的可是一场世纪的犯罪 |
[01:40] | There’s a band of private collectors who are willing to pay… | 有一队私人收藏家愿意付出… |
[01:43] | a small fortune to add the First Star of Africa to their collection. | 小小的金钱把非洲之星第一 加入到他们的收藏中 |
[01:46] | – Can we find them? – All in hand. | – 我们能找到他们吗? – 已经在进行中了 |
[01:49] | The First Star of Africa. | 非洲之星第一 |
[01:52] | 530.2 carats.Also known as the Cullinan I… | 530.2克拉.也被称为库利南1号… |
[01:56] | because it’s the largest of the nine stones cut from the Cullinan diamond… | 1905年在南非发现的库利南钻石 被切割成9块后… |
[01:59] | discovered in South Africa in 1905. | 这是最大的一块,因此得名 |
[02:02] | It’s now set in the head of the Royal Scepter. | 现在被镶在英国国王的权杖上 |
[02:05] | It is priceless. | 无价之宝 |
[02:08] | Home is the Tower of London. | 老家在伦敦塔里 |
[02:11] | There has only ever been one attempt to steal the Crown Jewels. | 历史上只有一次对权杖钻石进行过偷窃 |
[02:15] | And that was by Colonel Blood in 1671. | 是Colonel Blood在1671年偷的 |
[02:18] | – What happened to him? – He failed. | – 他怎么样了? – 失败 |
[02:20] | Great,so what are we gonna do?Swim the moat or scale the battlements? | 很好,那我们要做什么?游过护城河还是去攀登碉堡? |
[02:23] | No need.The Royal Scepter’s being moved… | 不需要.国王的权杖要被搬动了… |
[02:27] | giving us a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 给了我们一生唯一一次的机会 |
[02:29] | Why is it being moved? | 它为什么会被搬动呢? |
[02:30] | Right now it’s being cleaned by the Royal Jewelers… | 现在皇家珠宝商正在对它进行清洗… |
[02:32] | – and after that it’ll be moved again. – Where? | – 然后又会被搬动 – 去哪里? |
[02:36] | The Guildhall Art Gallery is holding a major African exhibition… | 市政厅艺廊正在举办一次非洲展览… |
[02:40] | to coincide with the Commonwealth summit. | 来配合英联邦首脑会议 |
[02:42] | It starts the day after tomorrow… | 从后天开始… |
[02:45] | and the Star of Africa is to be the centerpiece. | 而这颗非洲之星就是中心装饰品 |
[02:48] | All right.Think of it. | 好了.想想吧 |
[02:52] | The biggest score of this century or the last. | 本世纪最伟大的一次记录,或是最后一次 |
[02:55] | Something that will be remembered 100,even 200 years from now. | 某些会在100年,甚至200年 以后还被记住的事情 |
[03:01] | Everything I know,everything I’ve learned has been waiting for this moment. | 一切我懂的,一切我所学到的 都在等着这一时刻 |
[03:07] | Nothing this big will ever come our way again. | 没有比这更大的东西会再出现在我们面前 |
[03:10] | The downside is,if we get caught… | 而不利的是,如果我们被抓住了… |
[03:13] | we all go to prison for a very long time. | 我们都会在监狱里面待上很长时间 |
[03:40] | – You all right,Mick?You on your own? – Yeah,looks that way. | – 你还好吗,Mick? – 是啊,就那样吧 |
[03:46] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[04:00] | If I didn’t know better,I’d say you were sulking. | 如果我不够了解你,我会说你在生气 |
[04:03] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[04:05] | What did you expect? | 你在期盼什么? |
[04:06] | You asked them to put the rest of their lives on the line. | 你要求他们把余生都压在这一次上 |
[04:10] | Yes,I did. | 的确是 |
[04:11] | You rolled the dice,they came up snake eyes.It happens. | 你掷骰子,他们紧紧盯着.就这样 |
[04:16] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[04:21] | Just tell me one thing. | 就告诉我一件事情 |
[04:24] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:27] | Because no one has ever dared attempt anything this big for 300 years. | 因为300年来没有一个人敢对此进行尝试 |
[04:31] | – And that’s it? – For me,yes. | – 就这样? – 对于我来说,是的 |
[04:37] | Look,this is the biggest game in town. | 瞧,这是镇里最大的游戏 |
[04:40] | If we’re not here,we’re not anywhere. | 如果我们不干,我们还能干什么 |
[04:43] | I can see that. | 我可以了解 |
[04:45] | You see,Mickey… | 你瞧,Mickey… |
[04:47] | I had my doubts earlier… | 之前我有我自己的顾虑… |
[04:51] | but you can count me in. | 但你可以把我算在里面 |
[04:54] | Thanks,Danny.That’s worth a lot. | 谢谢,Danny.一语值千金 |
[04:56] | But this can’t happen without Stacie and Ash. | 但如果没有Stacie和Ash的话还是不行 |
[04:59] | Glad to hear it. | 真高兴听到你这么说 |
[05:01] | – Was he sulking,Albert? – I’m afraid so,yeah. | – 他生气了吗,Albert? – 我想是的,是啊 |
[05:03] | – Diddums. – I was not sulking. | – 哦哦 – 我没有生气 |
[05:06] | Well,it worked,looks like you’re getting your own way. | 嗯,装的不错,看起来你自己承认了啊 |
[05:08] | No,now,wait a minute,come on. | 不,等等,拜托 |
[05:10] | This thing is far too big for anyone to be here… | 这件事情对这里的任何人来说都 是件大事… |
[05:13] | for any other reason than they want to be. | 比他们想做的任何事情都要大 |
[05:14] | You can’t bottle it now. | 你现在可不能反悔了 |
[05:16] | Cor blimey,first he sulks,now he’s trying to back out. | 啊哦,一开始他生气,而现在他却 想收手不干 |
[05:18] | I’m not backing out,but… | 我没有要收手,但是… |
[05:22] | if we do this,we do it with our eyes open. | 如果我们要做的话,我们需要万分小心 |
[05:26] | Hey,if we can’t do it… | 嘿,如果我们不能… |
[05:30] | who can? | 还有谁能? |
[05:32] | – Eddie. – On the tab. | – Eddie – 记在账单上 |
[05:35] | So,is this a change of direction for you boys? | 那么,对你们这群家伙来说或 这次是要转变方向了? |
[05:37] | – You’re thieves now? – Just trying to earn a living,Benny. | – 你们现在成小偷了? – 只是想赚点生活费,Benny |
[05:40] | Tell me about it,there are no honest crooks anymore. | 跟我说说吧.这里不会再有正直的骗子了 |
[05:44] | Everyone tries to screw you. | 每个人都企图占你便宜 |
[05:45] | Me,I’ve been screwed more times than a coachload of hookers. | 我,我被占便宜的次数比妓女接的客还多 |
[05:49] | I see you still have a wonderful way with words,Benjamin. | 我看你说话还是很间接明了的啊,Benjamin |
[05:52] | Don’t talk to me about words,Mr.Stroller. | 不要跟我说简洁明了,Stroller先生 |
[05:55] | Time was a handshake was enough. | 握握手就可以了 |
[05:57] | Now,everyone’s 14,with spots and rings in their noses… | 现在,大家都像14岁的小毛头 带着没剔干净的鼻毛… |
[06:01] | all using fancy words to screw you. | 用天花乱坠的说辞来欺骗你 |
[06:03] | “Five percent of this.Two pints of that.” | “这个的5%,那个的两成” |
[06:06] | “Ten pence in the pound and pay you next Wednesday.” | “钱的10%下个星期三就付给你” |
[06:10] | – Yeah,it’s a different world. – That it is. | – 是啊,这个世界已经大不同了 – 就是这样 |
[06:13] | Me?I’ve had enough.Next year,I sell up. | 我?我拥有的已经足够了 明年,我就会把所有的都变卖 |
[06:18] | Let someone else get screwed. | 让其他人去被占便宜吧 |
[06:25] | So.The great Mickey Bricks and Albert Stroller. | 那么.伟大的Mickey Bricks 和Albert Stroller |
[06:30] | Call me a Chinaman but my guess is you don’t have a bag full of car radios. | 叫我中国佬吧,但我猜 你们没有一大包的汽车无线电 |
[06:35] | – Not quite. – So what is it? | – 不是的 – 那到底是什么? |
[06:39] | The Crown Jewels? | 权杖钻石? |
[06:46] | Please tell me you’re not serious. | 告诉我你们不是真的要 |
[06:48] | What we’re looking for are a few select private collectors to put in sealed bids. | 我们要找的是一些私人收藏家 的秘密标价 |
[06:53] | – An auction? – Winner takes all. | – 一场拍卖? – 赢家获得所有的 |
[07:01] | How long have I got? | 我有多少时间准备? |
[07:03] | We’ve found the cleaning company who has the contract for the gallery. | 我们找到了为那家展览馆 做清理的公司 |
[07:06] | They employ mostly Eastern European workers. | 他们雇佣东欧的工人 |
[07:08] | – You mean cheap. – Precisely. | – 你是说会便宜些 – 差不多 |
[07:11] | And you start tonight.Those are the details. | 你今晚就开始.那些是详细资料 |
[07:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:16] | – Hello? – It’s me. | – 哈啰? – 是我 |
[07:17] | – Benny,what have you got for me? – It wasn’t easy. | – Benny,你有什么可以告诉我的? – 不简单啊 |
[07:20] | I have to say that personally,I think you’re insane. | 我不得不亲自告诉你 我觉得你们太愚蠢了 |
[07:24] | But if you pull it off,I’ve got five bidders lined up. | 但如果你们成功了 我就能帮你们找到5个出价者 |
[07:27] | All topnotch. | 都是最一流的 |
[07:29] | I knew you were the man for the job. | 我就知道你是干这个的不二人选 |
[07:30] | Sealed bids will be delivered to your hotel. | 密封的标价单会送到你的旅馆去 |
[07:33] | Okay,Benny,I’ll be in touch. | 好的,Benny,我会去接收的 |
[07:36] | – Well? – We are on. | – 怎么样? – 我们开始吧 |
[07:38] | Thank you.That’s blinding.No. | 谢谢.实在是太好了.不 |
[07:41] | – No.Believe me,thank you very much. – Danny,what are you doing? | – 不.相信我,非常感谢 – Danny,你在干吗? |
[07:45] | – Premium phone line,50 quid a minute. – What? | – 电话奖励,一分钟一英镑 – 什么? |
[07:48] | I set up one of these lines.Every time somebody phones this number… | 我设置了这些线路中的一条 每次有人拨打这个号码… |
[07:52] | I get 50 quid in me pocket. | 我的口袋里就会进账1英镑 |
[07:54] | But how are you going to get people to phone the number? | 但你怎么让别人打你这个号码呢? |
[07:56] | No,listen,this is where the genius comes in. | 不,瞧,这就是我天才的地方 |
[07:59] | ‘Cause I don’t have to,you see. | 因为我无需这样,你瞧 |
[08:01] | All I got to do,yeah,is I borrow a phone and I call the number. | 我所要做的,就是我借个电话打 这个号码 |
[08:05] | Yeah,then they think I’m making a 10p call… | 是的,然后它们会认为我花了10 先令的话费… |
[08:08] | but I’m getting 50 big ones in me pocket. | 但我口袋里却已经进账了1英镑 |
[08:10] | – Danny. – Yeah,Mickey. | – Danny – 是的,Mickey |
[08:11] | You did stop me using the credit cards. | 你不让我用信用卡的 |
[08:13] | – They were very bad copies. – But they did work. | – 他们会留下罪证的 – 但它们管用 |
[08:15] | We got thrown out of a restaurant. | 我们已经被一家餐馆扔出来了 |
[08:17] | Granted,everyone,but I had a few teething troubles. | 好吧,你对的.但我还是有些吃住的问题 |
[08:21] | Danny,I would much rather you focused on the job in hand. | Danny,我劝你最好专心到我们 手上的工作中 |
[08:24] | I’m focused,gang,I’m focused.This is just a little sideline. | 我一直关心的,伙计们,我关心的 这只是我的一点点副业而已 |
[08:28] | Make a little bit of money to buy some tobacco when you get us all arrested. | 我要弄点点钱在你让我们被捕后 还能买一些烟草 |
[08:32] | Eddie,can I borrow your phone,mate?Just got to phone me old mom. | Eddie,我能借用下你的电话吗,伙计?给我老妈打个电话 |
[08:40] | Hello,Mom? | 哈啰,妈妈? |
[08:55] | I’ll be watching you. | 我会看着你 |
[09:13] | – I’ve just made a pot of tea. – Yes,thank you. | – 我刚泡了一壶茶 – 哦,谢谢 |
[09:18] | I will just finish my work. | 我马上就干完了 |
[09:20] | You’ll wear the varnish off,you polish it any more. | 你会把清漆都磨掉的 你还在磨 |
[09:22] | But I want to do a good job. | 但我想干得更好一些 |
[09:24] | Yes,and you’ll do a better job with a cup of tea inside you. | 是的.但如果你喝杯茶后会干得更好 |
[09:29] | I be five minute. | 我5分钟就好 |
[09:31] | Lily Lily. | |
[09:34] | – What is happening in there? – Some kind of special exhibition. | – 那里怎么了? – 有某个特别的展览 |
[09:38] | All very hush- hush. | 非常机密的 |
[10:34] | – Practicing a few moves. – And the music? | – 练习练习脚步 – 那音乐呢? |
[10:37] | Get me in the mood. | 给我一些情绪 |
[10:40] | – It worked for Tom Cruise,didn’t it? – Okay. | – 对汤姆克鲁斯很管用,不是吗? – 好吧 |
[10:42] | I haven’t got in the chamber yet,but from what I’ve seen… | 我还没有进过里面的密室 但从我了解到的情况来看… |
[10:44] | they’ve got motion detectors,lasers,CCTV… | 他们安装了行动探测器,激光 探测器,闭路电视… |
[10:47] | pressure pads and a steel door with a time lock. | 压力垫和带有时间锁的钢制门 |
[10:50] | – Belt and braces security then. – So what’s the bottom line? | – 看来是双重保险啊 – 你要说的重点是什么? |
[10:52] | It would have been easier if they’d kept it in the Tower of London. | 对我们来说,如果他们把它放在 伦敦塔里,说不定还简单些 |
[10:55] | It’ll be okay,we’ve got Spiderman on board. | 没事的,我们有个在职的蜘蛛侠 |
[10:57] | Yeah.Let’s all have a good laugh. | 是啊,你们尽管笑话我吧 |
[11:00] | Listen,I’ll be the only one who’s match fit,okay. | 听着,我就是唯一那个适合的人 |
[11:03] | Yeah,there’s nothing we can do about the pressure pads. | 是的,对于压力垫我们无可奈何 |
[11:05] | We’ll have to work round them. | 我们只能绕过它行动 |
[11:06] | The biggest problem,though,will be the doors. | 最大的问题会是那扇门 |
[11:08] | Once they’re shut,there’s no other way of opening them until the morning. | 它们一旦被关闭后,只能到明天 早上才能打开 |
[11:11] | – Can we get in any other way? – No.It’s a sealed room. | – 我们能通过其他途径进去吗? – 不.这是个密封的房间 |
[11:13] | – No windows.That’s why they chose it. – Can we tunnel in? | – 没有窗户.所以他们选择了这里 – 我们能挖地道进去吗? |
[11:15] | No,that would set off the motion detectors. | 不,那会触动移动探测器 |
[11:17] | And there’s no way of bypassing them? | 没有办法能把它们设置旁路吗? |
[11:19] | Yeah.If there is,I haven’t found it. | 是的.如果有,那我也还没有发现 |
[11:21] | So what are you saying,Ash?We should just call the whole thing off? | Ash,你的意思就是说 我们应该放弃这次行动? |
[11:24] | No.Just give me a bit more time.I’ll see what I can do. | 不.再给我一点时间,我会找出方法的 |
[11:28] | In the meantime… | 同时… |
[11:31] | I’m late for work. | 我上班要迟到了 |
[11:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:41] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我再打给你吧 |
[12:23] | Hello,Benny. | 你好啊,Benny |
[12:35] | This is an inventory of what was found in your warehouse. | 这是在你的仓库里面找到的东西清单 |
[12:38] | And this is a list of items reported stolen… | 而这是失窃报告的物品清单… |
[12:40] | in the Greater London area over the past seven days. | 就是在过去7天左右伦敦市郊失窃的物品 |
[12:44] | As you can see they’re virtually identical. | 你可以看出来它们是一致的 |
[12:45] | I bought every item there in good faith. | 我都是通过正规渠道买进来的 |
[12:47] | In which case you’ll have receipts,invoices. | 这样的话,你就应该有收据,发票 |
[12:51] | Names and addresses of suppliers. | 提供者的姓名和地址 |
[12:53] | – We had a fire. – Oh,yes. | – 我们遇到火灾了 – 哦,是的 |
[12:56] | Of course you did. | 的确是 |
[12:58] | Crime report. | 犯罪记录 |
[13:01] | A container- Ioad of computer equipment… | 有一整箱的电脑装备… |
[13:03] | was stolen from the docks three weeks ago. | 在三个星期之前被人从码头偷走了 |
[13:05] | They found the container yesterday morning. | 昨天早上被我们找到 |
[13:08] | Someone had tried to burn it. | 有人试图烧毁它 |
[13:10] | Kids these days.No discipline. | 这年头的小孩,无组织无纪律 |
[13:16] | The fire went out. | 火被扑灭了 |
[13:18] | We dusted for prints… | 我们采集了指纹… |
[13:21] | and you’ll never guess what we found. | 你永远也猜不到我们找到了什么 |
[13:25] | Perfect match. | 完全匹配 |
[13:27] | Bang to rights,Benny. | 一目了然,Benny |
[13:31] | – How long,Mr.Wells? – With your form,fifteen years. | – 会判多久,Wells先生? – 根据你的记录,15年 |
[13:36] | You take a guilty,you might get 12. | 如果你认罪,或许是判12年 |
[13:41] | Well? | 那么? |
[13:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:54] | – What about a deal? – What kind of deal? | – 做个交易如何? – 什么样的交易? |
[13:57] | The imminent robbery of the Crown Jewels. | 最近会有一起权杖钻石的抢劫 |
[14:05] | – You saw how magnificent… – You said it seven times. | – 你看看有多么宏伟… – 你说了7次了 |
[14:08] | – No. – Mr.Morgan. | – 不 – Morgan先生 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry to bother you,only the manager wondered… | 对不起打搅你,管理人员想知道… |
[14:13] | whether you could bring your account up- to-date? | 你们是否可以付一下最近的账单? |
[14:16] | – It is rather a lot. – Yeah,it is. | – 已经是一大笔钱了 – 哦,是啊 |
[14:18] | – I didn’t have that. – You did. | – 我没有 – 你有 |
[14:19] | – Did you have that? – I didn’t,I don’t like… | – 你有吗? – 我没有,我不喜欢… |
[14:21] | – Who had that? – Enough.It’s not a problem. | – 那谁有? – 够了,这不是问题 |
[14:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:25] | Put your hand in there,mate.Keep it in there,I’ll get this. | 把你的手收住吧,伙计 就放在那里,我来搞定 |
[14:28] | – Thank you. – All right,you’re very welcome. | – 谢谢 – 没事,不客气 |
[14:31] | Listen,love,while you put that through the old switcherooney… | 瞧,亲爱的.你在刷卡的时候… |
[14:34] | – can I use your phone? – Of course. | – 我能用你的电话吗? – 当然 |
[14:36] | Got to phone me old mom. | 给我老妈打个电话 |
[14:45] | Hello,Mom? | 你好,妈妈? |
[15:34] | You shouldn’t be in here. | 你不应该在这里的 |
[15:38] | But I have to do floors. | 但我必须处理一下地板 |
[15:40] | Not in here,sweetheart.They’re bringing other people in. | 不是在这里,亲爱的 他们会带其他人过来的 |
[15:45] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:51] | I can see I’ll have to keep an eye on you.Come on. | 看来我必须看着你了.来吧 |
[15:55] | Come and have a cuppa.You can try my Bourbons. | 来喝杯茶吧.你可以来试试我的波旁茶 |
[16:05] | – Mick. – Hey. | – Mick – 嘿 |
[16:07] | – How’s it going? – I’ve got blisters on me blisters. | – 怎么样了? – 我满脚的水泡 |
[16:10] | – No gain without pain. – Yeah,right.Thank you. | – 有所得必有所失 – 是啊,是的.谢谢 |
[16:12] | Look,I think I’ve got it.There’s a safety feature on the door. | 瞧,我想我有办法了 门上有个保险装置 |
[16:15] | The time lock’s got a panel on the inside,in case anyone gets locked in. | 里面时间锁上有个面板 如果有人被锁在里面就能起作用 |
[16:19] | So can we use that? | 我们能利用这个吗? |
[16:20] | If we can get someone inside before they close it. | 如果我们中有人能在他们关门 之前就在里面 |
[16:22] | Hey,haven’t you lot got any homes to go to? | 嘿,你们是不是该回家了? |
[16:24] | – Just a few more minutes,Eddie. – Yeah,come on. | – 再有一会儿就好了,Eddie – 是啊,拜托 |
[16:27] | – I need my beauty sleep. – Yeah,I’ll second that. | – 我可要去睡个好觉了 – 是啊,我也马上就睡了 |
[16:30] | – Do you want a drink? – Won’t you be lucky? | – 你要喝杯吧? – 你搞得定吗? |
[16:34] | Eddie,I just want to say… | Eddie,我只是想说… |
[16:36] | that I really appreciate you hanging on while Ash and I work something through. | 我真的很感激你在我和Ash 一直在工作的时候还在坚持 |
[16:39] | – Yeah,I know,Mick,but it’s really late… – Look,I’ll tell you what,okay. | – 是啊,我知道,Mick,但真的很晚了… – 瞧,我来告诉你,好吗 |
[16:43] | We’ll just have one more drink… | 我们只要再喝一杯… |
[16:45] | and I promise,we’ll be out of your hair really soon. | 我保证,我们真的很快就能搞定了 |
[16:48] | What do you say? | 你看呢? |
[16:50] | Come on,we’ll be gone by 1:00. | 拜托,我们1点就走 |
[16:52] | No,but it’s gone on…. | 但现在已经… |
[16:56] | I could have sworn it was later than that. | 我发誓现在的时间应该比这个要晚 |
[17:01] | – Go on,then,one more. – You’re a star. | – 好吧,你们再喝一杯 – 你太棒了 |
[17:06] | Right,come on,tell me about this safety feature. | 好了,继续.跟我说说这个安全装置 |
[17:14] | Sir? | 长官? |
[17:15] | – DS Hodges? – Yes,sir. | – DS Hodges? – 是的,长官 |
[17:18] | Your DI tells me you were working on a case last year. | 你的档案告诉我你曾经调查过去年的一个案子 |
[17:20] | Michael Stone? Michael Stone? | |
[17:27] | Look,we had Stone under surveillance. | 瞧,我们一直在监视Stone |
[17:30] | But he found out somehow. | 但他不知为何发现了 |
[17:31] | And drafted in another grifter to impersonate a police officer. | 然后弄了另外一个骗子装扮成了警察 |
[17:35] | And the case collapsed? | 案子就搞砸了? |
[17:37] | Stone’s man ran the investigation,sir. | Stone的人介入了调查,长官 |
[17:40] | Must have been very embarrassing for you. | 对你来说一定非常难堪 |
[17:43] | It was embarrassing for the whole department,sir. | 对这个部门来说都很难堪,长官 |
[17:45] | – DCI Mullens lost his job because of it. – Did he,now? | – DCI Mullens因为这件事情而丢了工作 – 是吗,现在? |
[17:53] | So…. | 那么…. |
[17:59] | Tell me about Stone. | 跟我说说Stone |
[18:01] | – Long con artist… – No.I know what he does. | – 骗子艺术家… – 不.我知道他做了些什么 |
[18:05] | Tell me about the man. | 跟我说说这个人 |
[18:08] | Mickey Stone is unique. | Mickey Stone是很独特的 |
[18:11] | He doesn’t think like we do.You can’t second-guess him. | 他想的和我们不一样 你无法对他进行揣测 |
[18:14] | He gives the impression that he’s making it all up as he goes along. | 他给人的印象像是很随意地 走一步算一步 |
[18:17] | No. | 不 |
[18:19] | But everything is planned,precise. | 但每件事情都计划过,非常精确 |
[18:22] | – Why me? – You drew the short straw. | – 为什么是我? – 你抽到了最短的麦杆 |
[18:25] | I demand a recount. | 我要申述 |
[18:31] | So when you gonna push me… | 你要推我下去的时候… |
[18:33] | He puts together complicated… | 他会把一堆乱七八糟的事情放在一起… |
[18:34] | and seemingly unrelated events,impossible to unravel. | 一堆看起来毫无关系的事情 根本想不到有关 |
[18:38] | Waiter,I’ll have one of those. | 服务员,我要一个这个 |
[18:39] | But all leading to the big con. | 但所有的都指向一个大骗局 |
[18:41] | The higher the stakes,the more he likes it. | 目标越大,他越喜欢 |
[18:44] | Yes,it has been long. | 是的,要很长一段时间 |
[18:45] | Just when you think you’ve got him… | 你以为你抓住他的时候… |
[18:47] | I’ve got a job for you. | 我帮你找了份工作 |
[18:49] | Are you sitting down? | 你坐着吗? |
[18:52] | – …you haven’t. – You sound like a bit of a fan. | – …其实你没有 – 听起来,你像是个大粉丝 |
[18:56] | Hardly,sir,he made me look like an incompetent idiot. | 绝对不是,长官,他让我看起来 像是个无能的白痴 |
[19:02] | Then how would you like to get your own back? | 如果能让你找回自我的话如何? |
[19:09] | Oh,God!Sorry. | 哦,上帝!对不起 |
[19:12] | I tell you now,I’ve definitely caught something. | 我跟你说,我绝对有些感冒了 |
[19:14] | Okay,this thing isn’t going to work | 这件事情除非我们能先在展览馆里面安插好人手 |
[19:17] | unless we can get someone inside the gallery… | 否则就无法进行… |
[19:18] | and in the exhibition room when the doors are locked. | 特别是在门被锁上以后要在展室里面有人 |
[19:20] | Once they’re locked for the night,the doors can only be opened from the inside. | 一旦夜间门被关闭,只能从里面打开 |
[19:24] | – Which is where you come in. – How? | – 而这就是你要进去的地方 – 怎么进? |
[19:26] | Ash Ash. | |
[19:27] | We can get round the pressure pads by going over the top. | 我们可以从空中着手以避开压力垫 |
[19:30] | The main problem,though,aside from the time lock on the door… | 关键问题是,门的时间锁旁边围绕着… |
[19:33] | will be the lasers and the motion detectors. | 激光探测器和动作探测器 |
[19:36] | Like I said,there’s no way we can bypass them… | 就像我说的,我们没有办法可以设置旁路… |
[19:39] | and they’ll set the alarms off as soon as we set foot in the room. | 一旦我们步入房间它们就会引发警报 |
[19:41] | – Solution? – The only way round it as far as I can see… | – 解决办法呢? – 至今看来唯一可以解决的办法就是… |
[19:45] | – is to cut the power. – Won’t that set the alarms off? | – 切断电源 – 会让警报关闭吗? |
[19:47] | Yeah,but if we do it outside somewhere in the road… | 是的,但如果我们在马路外面做… |
[19:50] | we’ll knock out the whole street. | 我们会破坏整个街道的电力 |
[19:51] | – There’ll be alarms going off everywhere. – Smart. | – 那所有的警报就都会消失 – 聪明 |
[19:54] | During that time,we’ll have 30 seconds to cover up the motion detectors… | 同时,我们就有30秒的时间来 通过动作探测器… |
[19:58] | and get to the door panel to stop the lasers from coming back on. | 到达门的面板处,关闭激光探测器 |
[20:02] | – Will that be enough time? – It’ll have to be. | – 时间够吗? – 只能那么多时间 |
[20:05] | Once the genny kicks in,the lasers and everything else will be back on. | 一旦有电力恢复,激光和所有 警报设备就会重新开启 |
[20:08] | CCTV? | 闭路电视呢? |
[20:09] | I can re-route those at source during the blackout. | 我可以在停电的时候重新 设置录像源 |
[20:11] | – Good. – So,what do I have to do then? | – 很好 – 那么,我要做什么? |
[20:14] | The motion detectors and the lasers have to be disabled from the inside… | 在我们打开那扇门之前,必须关闭… |
[20:18] | before we open the door. | 动作探测器和激光探测器 |
[20:22] | The exhibition has five main exhibitors. | 展览有5个主要的负责人 |
[20:26] | The biggest of which is Joyce Martin. | 最重要的那个人就是Joyce Martin |
[20:30] | So what is your area of expertise? | 你专门研究哪个部分? |
[20:33] | I absolutely adore the Urhobo pieces from the Niger Delta. | 我绝对的崇拜从尼日尔三角区 来的Urhobo的那块 |
[20:36] | Particularly the Iphri carved figures. | 尤其是Iphri版画 |
[20:40] | But,aside from the traditional… | 但是,出了传统的之外… |
[20:42] | I’ve always had a deep affection for some of the more contemporary pieces… | 我还对一些更加现代的部分感兴趣… |
[20:45] | such as Bruce Onobrakpeya’s epoxy resin etchings. | 例如Bruce Onobrakpeya的环氧树脂版画 |
[20:49] | Completely stunning. | 太让人着迷了 |
[21:10] | Who’s been using my phone? | 谁用了我的电话? |
[21:20] | – Mick,can I say something? – Yeah,of course. | – Mick,我能说句话吗? – 当然可以 |
[21:24] | – I’ve got a really bad feeling about this. – How so? | – 我现在感觉真的很不好 – 为什么? |
[21:27] | – I don’t know,it just feels… – Foolhardy? | – 我不知道,只是觉得… – 有勇无谋? |
[21:31] | Yeah,that’ll do for a start. | 是的,有那么点意思 |
[21:33] | Ash,this is the biggest thing we’ve ever done. | Ash,这是我们做过的最大的案子 |
[21:36] | – It was never gonna be easy. – Yeah,but there’s so much can go wrong. | – 不可能那么简单 – 是啊,但有太多我们会失手的地方 |
[21:39] | I know,but it won’t.It won’t. | 我知道,但不会的.不会的 |
[21:45] | Okay,say it. | 好吧,说说 |
[21:47] | Don’t get me wrong,I’m not criticizing you. | 不要让我失手,我不是在指责你 |
[21:49] | I think you’re a flaming genius. | 我知道你是个惊人的天才 |
[21:52] | – But I have to say what I think. – And you think this is a bad idea. | – 但我必须说出我所想的 – 你觉得这是个馊主意 |
[21:55] | It’s what me gut says. | 那是我心里的想法 |
[22:12] | Hello,sweetheart.New face.How you doing? | 好啊,亲爱的.新面孔啊.你怎么样? |
[22:17] | Thank you very much.Goodbye. | 非常感谢,再见 |
[22:25] | Bids are in. | 标书在里面 |
[22:26] | And Albie called,everything is set his end. | Albie打电话来,一切已经就绪 |
[22:28] | Joyce Martin? Joyce Martin? | |
[22:30] | She’s put me in charge of the items going on show at the exhibition. | 她让我负责在展会继续展览的事宜 |
[22:34] | So are we good to go? | 那么我们准备好了吗? |
[22:42] | Yeah.Tomorrow night. | 是的,明天晚上 |
[22:47] | The diamond,it’ll be delivered to the gallery… | 钻石,明天早上会在… |
[22:49] | under armed guard tomorrow morning. | 全副武装的警卫下运送到展览馆 |
[22:54] | We know that Mickey Bricks and his team… | 我们知道Mickey Bricks和他的小组… |
[22:58] | are going to steal it. | 想偷钻石 |
[23:00] | This is the first time that we’ve got a head start. | 这是第一次我们有个良好的开端 |
[23:02] | There is no way they can know we’re onto them. | 他们不可能知道我们已经盯上他们了 |
[23:05] | – We must use that. – Okay,we know they’re smart. | – 我们必须利用这一点 – 好的,我们知道他们很聪明 |
[23:09] | So no surveillance. | 所以不要监视 |
[23:11] | I won’t risk them getting wind of this operation. | 我不想冒着被他们看出 这次行动风吹草动的险 |
[23:16] | Which means that we simply watch the gallery… | 那就表示我们只是简单的看着展览馆… |
[23:18] | and wait for them to make their move. | 等待他们的行动 |
[23:22] | – Does everyone understand that? – Yes,guv. | – 所有人都明白了吗? – 是的,老大 |
[23:26] | This team has made us look like fools too many times. | 这个小组太多次让我们看起来像傻瓜了 |
[23:35] | This time it’s our turn. | 这次轮到我们 |
[23:49] | I’ve found a place to cut off the power,but there’s a problem. | 我找到了一个地方来割断电力设备 但还有个问题 |
[23:52] | – What? – I can’t be in two places at once. | – 什么? – 我一次不能出现在两个地方 |
[23:55] | At the same time the power is being cut off… | 在电源断开的同时… |
[23:57] | someone has to be re-routing the feed to the CCTV cameras. | 有人必须对闭路电视的录像 做个重录 |
[23:59] | Can’t you show someone how to do that? | 你不能教某人来做吗? |
[24:01] | No,it’s best if I do it.Someone else can do the electricity. | 不,最好是我做 不过可以找人来切断电源 |
[24:04] | – Okay,show Danny. – Me?No. | – 好吧,教Danny – 我?不 |
[24:07] | No,I have trouble wiring a plug. | 不,我对配线一窍不通 |
[24:10] | It’s all right.I’ll talk you through it.We can use walkie-talkies. | 没事的.我会直接教你 我们可以用对讲机 |
[24:12] | – Okay,I’ll do it. – Stacie,how you getting on at the gallery? | – 好吧,我来 – Stacie,你怎么进入展览馆? |
[24:16] | I’ve found a piece that’s perfect. | 我已经找到了一个好地方 |
[24:18] | – Albert? – Everything will be ready. | – Albert? – 所有一切就绪 |
[24:20] | Okay,the exhibition opens tomorrow.So let’s get some sleep. | 好的,展览明天开幕 我们先睡个好觉吧 |
[24:39] | We’ll come in here.There’ll be four guards in the control room. | 我们会到这里.在控制室里面有4个警卫 |
[24:43] | One will be doing his rounds. | 一个会一直在巡逻 |
[24:44] | Yeah,there’s no set time,so the chances are we’ll have to get past him. | 没有换班的空闲,所以我们只能穿过他 |
[24:48] | That done… | 这个搞定了… |
[24:49] | Ash will give the signal to Danny to cut the power… | Ash就会给Danny发出信号切断电源… |
[24:52] | which will give us 30 seconds to re-route the CCTV… | 可以让我们有30秒的时间来 重新录制闭路电视… |
[24:55] | and for Stacie to do her thing. | 而Stacie则负责她的事情 |
[24:57] | You must get to the door before the emergency power kicks in. | 你必须在电力恢复之前到达门口 |
[25:01] | – Okay. – Or you’ll be trapped by the lasers. | – 好的 – 否则你就会被激光探测器逮到 |
[25:04] | When you’ve done that,we should be on the other side. | 你们一切都搞定后 我们应该在另外一边 |
[25:08] | I’d better go. | 我要走了 |
[25:15] | – Albert? – Second floor. | – Albert呢? – 二层楼 |
[25:17] | And you must be on time. | 你们必须准时 |
[25:20] | We will.Any questions? | 我们会的.还有什么问题吗? |
[25:24] | – No. – Then let’s go. | – 没了 – 我们开始吧 |
[26:10] | Thanks for listening,sweetheart. | 谢谢你听我说,亲爱的 |
[26:31] | Radio silence until further notice. | 无线静音,直到进一步的指示 |
[26:35] | Cleaning team. | 清洁公司 |
[26:37] | On time. | 准时到 |
[27:19] | – You okay,Mick? – Yeah. | – 你好了吗,Mick? – 是的 |
[27:21] | Put that back in me bag. | 把那个放回我的包里 |
[27:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:41] | Maybe they’re not going to do it tonight. | 或许他们不是今天晚上做 |
[28:50] | Now what do I do? | 现在我该怎么做? |
[28:55] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好了 – 很好 |
[28:59] | – Come on,baby.There we go. – All right. | – 来吧,亲爱的.我们走 – 好的 |
[29:12] | We’re on,Mick. | 准备好了,Mick |
[29:16] | Now we’ll tape it for a while and then feed the tape through on a loop. | 现在我们会录一会儿这个 然后通过线路回录到带子中 |
[29:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:24] | – Danny,come in. – Ready,over. | – Danny,来吧 – 准备好了.结束 |
[29:28] | Okay,that should be enough. | 好点.应该够了 |
[29:31] | Danny? Danny? | |
[29:32] | Have you got the box in place? | 你把盒子放到适当的位置了吗? |
[29:35] | Hang on. | 坚持下 |
[29:40] | Yeah,I got the box in place. | 是的,我已经放好了 |
[29:42] | When you put the clips on,nothing will happen. | 当你夹上夹子的时候 不会发生任何事情 |
[29:44] | Then after 10 seconds,the power will cut out. | 10秒以后,电力系统会被切断 |
[29:46] | Take the crocodile clips and clip them both on the… | 把鳄鱼夹夹在两个… |
[29:48] | Vinny,where are you,mate? | Vinny,你在哪呢,亲爱的? |
[29:51] | I’ve got a pick up at 19 Chapel Road,West One. | 我选择在Chapel Road 19号,West One |
[29:54] | Hello,you’re on my frequency. | 哈啰,你在我的频道里 |
[29:56] | I think you’ll find you’re on mine actually,darling. | 我觉得你会发现事实上你是在 我的频道里,亲爱的 |
[29:59] | Just get off the line,you dozy cow. | 就下下线吧,你个昏睡的母牛 |
[30:02] | Don’t you use that tone with me or you won’t get a cab. | 你是想用那个频道跟我说话 呢还是想叫辆出租车 |
[30:04] | I don’t want a bleeding cab.Just get off the line. | 我不要出租车,赶紧下线 |
[30:06] | – Who’s that,Mary? – Some bloke messing about. | – 那是谁,Mary? – 一个乱七八糟的小混蛋 |
[30:11] | – Danny? – Ash? – Danny? – Ash? | |
[30:23] | It’s always the red.It’s always red,isn’t it? | 总是红色的.总是红色的,是不是? |
[30:26] | Come on.Or is it blue?Is it blue? | 来吧.或是蓝的?是蓝的吗? |
[30:29] | Blue or red? | 蓝的还是红的? |
[30:32] | Red. | 红的 |
[30:48] | What the…. | 如果… |
[30:51] | Good boy.Come on,Stace.You got 30 seconds. | 好孩子.来吧,Stace 你有30秒的时间 |
[31:08] | 12 elephant,13 elephant. | 12秒,13秒 |
[31:13] | 16 elephant. | 16秒 |
[31:18] | 20 elephant. | 20秒 |
[31:19] | 20. 21 Twenty.Twenty-one. | |
[31:23] | 25,26 elephant. | 25,26 秒 |
[31:28] | 30.Shit. | 30.妈的 |
[31:36] | Good.Okay. | 很好.好了 |
[32:02] | CCTV returned.It’s all back up again. | 闭路电视好了.都重新回来了 |
[32:05] | – All secured. – Okay. | – 一切完好 – 好的 |
[32:07] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[32:10] | Let’s hope Stacie’s done her stuff. | 希望Stacie搞定了她的事情 |
[32:13] | – Right,let’s go? – Yeah. | – 好了,走吧? – 好的 |
[32:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:37] | External power cut.It wasn’t just the gallery,the whole sector was out. | 外部电力切断.不只是展览馆 整个地区全部断电 |
[32:41] | Security? | 安全方面? |
[32:42] | The emergency power is on and alarms have re-armed. | 紧急电力开启,警报已经重新设置 |
[32:45] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么? |
[32:52] | Hold your positions. | 坚守岗位 |
[32:56] | I want to know if they’re in there. | 我想知道他们是否在那里 |
[33:26] | What’s she doing?She should have opened the door by now. | 她在干吗?她现在应该已经开门了 |
[33:55] | Something must have gone wrong. | 一定出了些问题 |
[34:26] | Come on,Stacie. | 来吧,Stacie |
[34:39] | What kept you? | 你怎么了? |
[34:41] | Watch the pressure pads. | 看好压力垫 |
[34:49] | Everything beyond this point is a pressure pad. | 最重要的一点就是压力垫 |
[34:53] | If we touch them,the alarms go off,all right? | 如果我们碰到了,就会触动警报,明白吗? |
[35:23] | – You ready,Mick? – Let’s go. | – 你准备好了,Mick? – 来吧 |
[35:25] | Stace Stace. | |
[36:03] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[36:16] | Down. | 下 |
[36:19] | Stop. | 停 |
[36:37] | Hello,news desk,please. | 你好,请转新闻部,谢谢 |
[36:46] | Lift. | 升高 |
[36:59] | Okay,down. | 好了,下 |
[37:08] | Stop. | 停 |
[37:13] | – Okay,any time now would be good. – Yeah. | – 好的,到现在为止都很好 – 是啊 |
[37:22] | One for the scrapbook. | 为剪贴簿来一张 |
[37:43] | That’s the cleaner’s van again. | 怎么又来了一辆清洁工的卡车 |
[37:45] | Shit,they must have been in the first van. | 妈的,他们一定在第一辆卡车上 |
[37:47] | – Go. – Hit the alarms!Hit the alarms! | – 走 – 拉警报!拉警报! |
[38:18] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[38:28] | – Who the hell are you? – I’m with The Times. | – 你他妈是谁? – 我是时代周刊的 |
[38:30] | We just received a call about a break-in. | 我们刚刚收到了一起入室抢劫的电话 |
[38:32] | – Get her out! – Yeah,okay,just one minute. | – 把她弄出去! – 哦,好吧,就一分钟 |
[38:34] | – How many do you think were involved? – Please. | – 你觉得被偷了多少东西? – 请 |
[38:35] | Any ideas? | 有什么意见吗? |
[38:38] | Stay out. | 在外面待着 |
[38:44] | There’s no way they got out through any of the exits. | 他们不可能通过其他出口逃离 |
[38:54] | The roof. | 屋顶 |
[39:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:48] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[40:28] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[40:40] | Do you mind? | 你们介意吗? |
[40:47] | Dress. | 裙子 |
[41:08] | They disappeared. | 他们消失了 |
[41:11] | – Roadblocks? – They could be anywhere now. | – 障碍物呢? – 他们现在可以在任何地方 |
[41:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:19] | – It doesn’t matter. – What? | – 没有关系 – 什么? |
[41:22] | Think about it. | 想想 |
[41:25] | We know it was them. | 我们知道是他们 |
[41:28] | But they have no way of knowing that. | 但他们却不知道我们已经知道了 |
[41:30] | – Which means? – They don’t know we’re looking for them. | – 什么意思? – 他们不知道我们在找他们 |
[41:33] | I will bet you one year’s salary… | 我用一年的薪水和你打赌… |
[41:37] | – they turn up back at the hotel. – They wouldn’t be that stupid. | – 他们会重新回到酒店 – 他们不会那么愚蠢的 |
[41:40] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[41:42] | As far as they’re concerned,they’ve got clean away. | 他们要关心的是如何滚出去了 |
[41:49] | – I still think they’ll be long gone. – We’ll see. | – 我还是觉得他们会远走高飞 – 走着瞧 |
[41:55] | Guv? | 老大? |
[41:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:59] | Black cab just about to pass you, | 一辆黑色的出租车要从你们旁边经过 |
[42:02] | five people inside.I think it’s them. | 有5个人在里面,我觉得就是他们 |
[42:05] | Hold your positions. | 看好你的位置 |
[42:16] | Wait for my signal. | 等我的信号 |
[42:26] | That is what I call a great night. | 所以我说这是个美好的夜晚 |
[42:28] | I don’t know about the rest of you,the old man’s gonna hit the sack. | 我不知道你们还要干吗 但我这个老家伙可要睡觉了 |
[42:31] | – Yeah,I think I’ll join you. – Really? | – 是啊,我想我还是跟你一起吧 – 真的吗? |
[42:32] | No.I don’t mean I’m gonna join you.I’m gonna have me own bed. | 不,我不是说要和你一起睡 我要睡我自己的床 |
[42:35] | – I had no idea you cared. – I do care,I love you,Albert. | – 我以为你不介意呢 – 我介意,我爱你,Albert |
[42:37] | – You said you loved me.Oh,my God! – Shut up. | – 你说你爱我.哦,我的上帝! – 闭嘴 |
[42:40] | Listen,you lot do what you want,all right,’cause I’m gonna get a drink. | 听着,你们各回各家吧 我可要去喝一杯 |
[42:43] | ‘Cause I’ve had a very traumatic couple of days. | 我这两天可实在太受伤了 |
[42:46] | Come on,then,I’ll keep you company. | 哦,拜托,我跟你一起 |
[42:52] | Eye,eye. | 注意,注意 |
[42:55] | Stand still.Don’t move. | 站住.不许动 |
[43:01] | – What’s going on? – You’re all under arrest. | – 怎么了? – 你们被捕了 |
[43:04] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[43:09] | Suspicion of theft. | 涉嫌偷窃 |
[43:12] | I’m sorry,I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 对不起.我不明白你在说什么 |
[43:18] | Take them away. | 把他们带走 |
[43:20] | This way,please,sir. | 这里,请,先生 |
[43:21] | …it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned… | …如果审讯的时候没有老实回答… |
[43:24] | something that you later rely on in court. | 你可以继续在法庭上申述 |
[43:26] | Anything you do say may be given in evidence. | 但你所说的一切都会作为陈堂证供 |
[43:28] | I’m a friend of the police commissioner.If you’d just call him. | 我是警察局长的朋友 如果你打电话给他的话 |
[43:41] | Bang to rights,Mickey,party’s over. | 一目了然,Mickey,派对结束了 |
[43:48] | Wait in line. | 排好队等着 |
[43:52] | I want to speak to my brief. | 我要跟我的辩护律师说话 |
[43:53] | In good time,just stand there. | 会有时间的.就站在那里 |
[43:58] | All right,who’s first? | 好了,谁先来? |
[44:06] | He’s been arrested on suspicion of theft… | 他以涉嫌发生在今晚 |
[44:08] | at the Guildhall Gallery at 10:30 this evening. | 10:30分在市政展览厅的偷窃罪名被捕 |
[44:12] | – Name? – Ashley Morgan. | – 姓名? – Ashley Morgan |
[44:15] | – Date of birth? – 21/7/60. | – 生日? – 21/7/60. |
[44:18] | – Address? – The Lexington Hotel. | – 住址? – 列克星敦旅馆 |
[44:22] | Empty your pockets out,will you,please? | 把你口袋中的东西拿出来,好吗? |
[44:30] | You’ve forgotten something? | 你是不是忘了什么东西了? |
[44:42] | – Get this developed. – Sir. | – 把这个冲出来 – 长官 |
[44:44] | Take your tie off. | 脱下你的领带 |
[44:47] | Number three. | 第3个 |
[44:48] | Not quite as comfortable as the Lexington,but you’ll have to make do. | 没有在列克星敦旅馆那么舒服 但你也没有选择了 |
[44:53] | All right,who’s next? | 好了,谁是下一个? |
[45:01] | Police chiefs have just confirmed… | 警长刚刚证实… |
[45:03] | that five suspects have been detained for the theft… | 有5个嫌疑犯已经被拘捕… |
[45:06] | of one of the world’s best known diamonds,the First Star of Africa. | 罪名是盗窃世界著名的钻石,非洲之星 |
[45:10] | The priceless diamond,which usually adorns the Royal Scepter… | 无价之宝,被镶嵌在国王权杖上… |
[45:14] | was recently moved from the Tower of London,to be placed… | 最近刚从伦敦塔运出,放置到… |
[45:17] | as the centerpiece in a special public exhibition at the Guildhall Gallery. | 市政展览馆作为特别公众展出的中心展品 |
[45:31] | Resuming interview with Michael Stone. | 继续对Michael Stone的审讯 |
[45:35] | 9:13 a.m. | 早上9:13 |
[45:38] | So,Mickey,you’ve had a bit of time to think. | 那么,Mickey,你已经有很多时间来思考了 |
[45:41] | – Yeah. – Is there anything you’d like to tell us? | – 是啊 – 你有什么要告诉我们的吗? |
[45:46] | – Nothing springs to mind. – Then I will ask you again. | – 无可奉告 – 那我会再问你一次 |
[45:50] | Can you tell me again where you were at 10:30 last night? | 你能否告诉我昨天晚上 10:30的时候你在哪里? |
[45:54] | – It’s slipped my mind. – It’s less than 12 hours ago. | – 我不太记得了 – 还没有到12个小时呢 |
[45:58] | Yeah,I know,I’ve got a terrible memory. | 是的,我知道.但我的记性不太好 |
[46:00] | 10:30? 10:30? | |
[46:04] | I remember.No,it’s gone again. | 我记起来了.不,又忘记了 |
[46:07] | I’m terribly sorry,but my…. | 我真的很抱歉,但我的… |
[46:11] | What’s the word?Memory.It isn’t quite what it was,you see. | 怎么说来着?记性 我的记性实在不好,你也看见了 |
[46:17] | What were you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[46:23] | Any chance of a fag? | 有什么苦工的机会吗? |
[46:24] | A robbery?How thrilling.Have you caught anyone yet? | 抢劫?太可怕了 你抓住谁了吗? |
[46:29] | Thank you,sweetheart. | 谢谢你,亲爱的 |
[46:34] | Look,I really have no idea what you’re talking about,Officer. | 瞧,我真的不知道你在说什么,长官 |
[46:40] | Interview suspended,9:18 a.m. | 审讯暂停,上午9:18分 |
[46:49] | – Where’s the diamond,Mickey? – Is that allowed? | – 钻石在哪里,Mickey? – 可以这样吗? |
[46:52] | Where’s the bloody diamond? | 那该死的钻石到底在哪里? |
[46:54] | What? | 什么? |
[46:57] | Can I have a word,guv? | 我能说句话吗,老大? |
[47:03] | You might think you’re clever,but I know you did this. | 你或许觉得你是清白的 但我知道就是你做的 |
[47:08] | And I’m going to put you away. | 我会把你关起来 |
[47:11] | – With or without the diamond. – Sir? | – 不管有没有钻石 – 长官? |
[47:22] | I think you better see this. | 我想你最好看看这个 |
[47:30] | It’s the film we took from Morgan’s camera. | 这是我们从Morgan的相机里得到的照片 |
[47:44] | Testing.One,two,three,four.Can you hear me at the back? | 测试.1,2,3,4.你们后面的能听得到我吗? |
[47:47] | Ladies and gentlemen,welcome to the Police Courage Awards. | 女士们先生们,欢迎来到警局 英勇奖章颁发现场 |
[47:50] | Would you please make your way towards your seats. | 请大家按位子坐好 |
[47:53] | And the ceremonies will begin very shortly.Thank you. | 典礼马上就开始.谢谢 |
[47:57] | And now the last of tonight’s civilian awards goes to a late entry. | 今晚要颁发的是新近设立的 市民奖项 |
[48:01] | Someone who was brought to the Commissioner’s attention… | 某人就在几天之前… |
[48:05] | only a few days ago. | 引起了委员的注意 |
[48:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:12] | Waiter,I’ll have one of those. | 服务员,我要一份这个 |
[48:20] | A man who,without any thought for his own safety… | 有一个人,不顾自身安危… |
[48:23] | saved the life of a fellow rambler. | 挽救了一名年轻路人的生命 |
[48:26] | Michael Stone and the man who’s life he saved,Daniel Blue. | Michael Stone和那个他拯救了 的人,Daniel Blue |
[48:39] | I was leaning down. | 我正在河边慢跑 |
[48:41] | There was an injured duck,you see. | 看见了一只受伤的小鸭子 |
[48:45] | So there I was just trying to help… | 我正试图帮助… |
[48:49] | just help the little fellow,when suddenly,I lost me footing… | 帮助这个可怜的小家伙 突然,我一失足… |
[48:53] | and the next thing I knew,I was in the water. | 等我能意识到的时候 我已经在水里了 |
[48:58] | – Why me? – You drew the short straw. | – 为什么是我? – 你抽到了最短的麦杆 |
[49:01] | I demand a recount. | 我要申述 |
[49:07] | So when you gonna push me… | 你推我下去的时候… |
[49:10] | I was drowning.Definitely drowning. | 我快淹死了.几乎淹死了 |
[49:12] | – I can’t swim.Help. – Hey. | – 我不会游泳.救命 – 嘿 |
[49:14] | My whole life started flashing before me… | 我的一生在眼前像电影一般放过… |
[49:19] | I’d just left school… | 我刚刚离开学校… |
[49:20] | and I felt a strong hand pulling me up. | 然后就感到有一双坚强的手把 我拉了起来 |
[49:26] | There he is,there he is. | 那就是他,那就是他 |
[49:29] | It was Mr.Stone. | 那就是Stone先生 |
[49:32] | He… | 他… |
[49:35] | saved my life.Thank you. | 救了我的命.谢谢 |
[49:56] | Doesn’t mean anything. | 没什么的 |
[49:57] | We’ve got nothing to place them at the scene and no diamond. | 在没有钻石这种情况下 我们没法逮捕他们 |
[50:01] | – They’ve hidden it. – It gets worse. | – 他们肯定藏起来了 – 那更糟糕 |
[50:05] | We know the diamond was stolen half a mile from the ceremony at 10:30. | 我们知道钻石在10:30被偷的时候 离典礼地有半英里 |
[50:10] | The Commissioner’s watch. | 看专员的手表 |
[50:24] | It says 10:20. | 上面是10:20 |
[51:14] | You’ve forgotten something. | 你忘了什么东西 |
[51:26] | That’s…. | 那…. |
[51:29] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[51:34] | And then just at the end,they add the little sprinkles on top. | 而后只要在最后,在上面洒上一层薄粉 |
[51:40] | And that’s what makes it a mochaccino. | 就做成了一杯摩卡咖啡 |
[51:45] | – You’re free to go. – I’m sorry? | – 你可以走了 – 我没听清? |
[51:48] | I said you’re free to go. | 我说,你可以走了 |
[51:51] | Okay.It’s just come back to me,where I was… | 好吧,但我突然想起来了,我那个时候在… |
[51:54] | Get him out of here. | 把他弄出去 |
[52:02] | Nice to see you again.It’s been fun. | 很高兴又见到你.很有意思 |
[52:09] | It’s not over yet.You still have to move the diamond. | 事情还没有结束.你们还必须要转移钻石 |
[52:14] | And when you do,I’ll be there. | 而你转移的时候,我就等在那里 |
[52:31] | – Where have you been? – Hey. | – 你都去哪里了? – 嘿 |
[52:34] | The nice custody sergeant,he let me use his phone. | 那个可爱的押管警官 他让我用了他的电话 |
[52:37] | Come on,we haven’t got long. | 拜托,我们还没搞定呢 |
[53:02] | CID. | 英国中央情报部 |
[53:06] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[53:09] | Okay,thank you. | 好的,谢谢 |
[53:12] | Sir. | 长官 |
[53:14] | We’ve found the diamond. | 我们找到钻石了 |
[53:21] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[53:24] | – Where is it? – It’s still at the gallery. | – 在哪里? – 还在展览馆里 |
[53:29] | Doris,how did we do? | Doris,我们做得如何了? |
[53:32] | Five copies as ordered. | 根据你的要求,复制了5份 |
[53:38] | That’s great,Lily,just one more,please. | 太好了,Lily,再来一张,谢谢 |
[53:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂了 |
[53:44] | Why go to all this trouble… | 为什么惹了那么大的麻烦… |
[53:48] | and not even take the diamond? | 却不拿走钻石? |
[55:01] | The British government are naturally very embarrassed by this theft. | 英格兰政府一定对这次偷盗非常难堪 |
[55:05] | So Ml6 has come up with a plan to invent a story to save face. | 所以Ml6不得不编造出一个故事 来挽回他们的颜面 |
[55:10] | They’ll say the diamond has been found… | 他们会说钻石已经找到了… |
[55:13] | and the perpetrators caught. | 犯罪者也已经被抓住 |
[55:15] | They’ll then put a replica into the Royal Scepter and replace it in the Tower. | 然后他们会把一颗赝品放进权杖 并重新放入伦敦塔 |
[55:20] | Yeah,we’re expecting the cover-up story to hit the press… | 是啊,我们期待着掩盖故事… |
[55:23] | some time later today,just so you know. | 就在今天晚些时候,你能看到的 |
[55:26] | So then,all that leaves me to do is to ask you,can I use your phone? | 然后,我所要做的就是来问你的出价了 我能用你的电话吗? |
[55:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:38] | Hello,Mom? | 你好啊,妈妈? |
[56:04] | Police? | 警察吗? |
[56:06] | I’d like to report the whereabouts of some stolen goods. | 我想报告一些被盗物品的下落 |
[56:19] | – You got your amnesty? – In writing. | – 你获得特赦了? – 正在着手处理 |
[56:22] | And Benny… | 那么Benny… |
[56:25] | – enjoy your retirement. – I certainly will. | – 好好享受你的退休吧 – 我肯定会的 |
[56:35] | Oh,ye of little faith. | 哦,你这小信的人啊 |
[56:39] | You see,it’s the perfect con. | 你瞧,这是场完美的骗局 |
[56:40] | There’s no crime,so there’s nothing to be arrested for. | 没有犯罪行为,所以没有人会为此被捕 |
[56:43] | And the only losers are five mugs greedy enough to buy five fake diamonds. | 唯一的输家就是那5个贪婪的 猪头买了5个赝品钻石 |
[56:47] | And when they find out they’ve been conned… | 当他们发现他们被骗的时候… |
[56:51] | who are they gonna tell? | 又会向谁去说呢? |
[57:08] | There it is,back of the net. | 这些,净赚的钱 |
[57:11] | Right,this is a toast.A toast to Mickey Bricks… | 好吧,我们要先干一杯 为了Mickey Bricks干杯… |
[57:19] | I still think he should have told us at the start. | 我还是觉得他应该一开始就告诉我们 |
[57:21] | The risk was the same.If you got caught… | 冒的险是一样的.如果你被抓住了… |
[57:24] | who would have believed you weren’t stealing the diamond,simply moving it? | 谁会相信你没有偷钻石 而只是简单把它移动了一下? |
[57:28] | Will you take a look at that? | 你要再看一下吗? |
[57:30] | Nice one,Lily.She deserved a bit of luck. | 好人啊,Lily.她值得有些小运气 |
[57:32] | Yeah,it’s beautiful,Ash,nearly as beautiful as the fact… | 是啊,太漂亮了,Ash 和这个一样漂亮的一件事情是… |
[57:35] | that I’ve now clocked up 93 minutes on my phone line… | 我手机上已经被打了93分钟的电话… |
[57:38] | which comes to 2,500. | 我总共收到了2,500便士 |
[57:42] | Right on. | 好极了 |
[57:44] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[57:47] | – Who paid the bill? – Danny. | – 谁付的账单? – Danny |
[57:49] | – With what? – Credit card. | – 用什么付的? – 信用卡 |
[57:53] | – Please tell me you didn’t. – What? | – 请告诉我不是那样的 – 怎么了? |
[57:56] | The police are downstairs… | 警察在楼下… |
[57:58] | and the receptionist is showing them a credit card receipt. | 前台正在给他们看信用卡的收据 |
[58:01] | So,please,Danny,pretty please with knobs on… | 所以,求你了,Danny,随便怎么样求你了… |
[58:03] | tell me you did not use one of yours. | 告诉我你不是用自己的信用卡 |
[58:07] | – We better pack. – Danny. | – 我们最好打包走人 – Danny |
[58:17] | We’ve just pulled off the biggest con of the century… | 我们刚刚赢得了一场本世纪最伟大的诈骗… |
[58:20] | and we’re sneaking out of a hotel for paying the bill with a bent credit card. | 而现在要偷偷溜出旅馆 就因为用信用卡付了账单 |
[58:23] | – Yeah,blame me,why don’t you? – We do. | – 是的,骂我吧,你们为什么不骂我? – 我们骂了 |
[58:25] | I’ve had a very rough couple of days,you know. | 我这几天过的太痛苦了,你们知道吗 |
[58:27] | All for the good of the team.I’ve been pushed in that bloody canal. | 全都是为了我们这个小组啊 我被推进了该死的水道里 |
[58:30] | Nearly drowned.I been electrocuted,nearly fried. | 几乎快淹死了.我还触了电,差点被油炸 |
[58:33] | I’ve had a very harrowing time,I’ll have you know. | 我经历了一段非常痛苦的日子 我要让你们知道 |
[58:36] | – Are you lot listening to me? – No. | – 你有没有在听我说? – 没有 |
[58:48] | – Come on,Albie. – I’m coming,I’m coming. | – 快点,Albie – 我来了,我来了 |