时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | And this stock, the one you told me about, is about to rise, you say? | 你跟我说到的那个股票 会涨的 |
[00:13] | Once the merger between Asia Pacific and Dragon Asiatic is announced | 一旦亚太地区和中国宣布合并的消息 |
[00:17] | to the Tokyo stock market, | 传到了东京股票市场 |
[00:18] | it will go through the roof. | 股价会一路飙升 |
[00:20] | Quite. | 很好 |
[00:26] | – You got the gear, brother? – Here you go, mate. | – 有货吗 兄弟? – 给你 |
[00:30] | Safe. | 好 |
[00:33] | Fortunately, my contacts in the Far East are well-versed | 走运的是 我在远东的联系人精于 |
[00:36] | in buying this kind of stock without attracting attention. | 在暗中”不知不觉”买进这种股 |
[00:51] | – What do you think? – Jamaican Switch? | – 你觉得怎样? – 牙买加式掉包术? |
[00:53] | – That still work? – Let’s find out. | – 还有用吗? – 试试看呗 |
[00:58] | And these contacts, are you absolutely sure they can be trusted? | 你肯定 那些联系人能被完全信任吗? |
[01:02] | Oh, yes. | 哦 当然 |
[01:10] | Hey, somebody stop him ! He’s got my handbag. | 来人啊 抓住他 他抢了我的包 |
[01:14] | Yo, hold it. Hey. | 哦 站住 |
[01:19] | – You got this lady’s bag? – No, it’s my bag. | – 你抢了这位女士的包? – 不 那是我的包 |
[01:21] | Gimme that. | 有了 |
[01:22] | It’s all right, lady, we got it. This your bag? | 没事了 女士 我们逮住他了 这是你是包吗? |
[01:26] | – Oh, thank you so much. – Wait! | – 哦 太谢谢了 – 等等! |
[01:30] | Oh, thank God. | 哦 天哪 |
[01:34] | Oh, I think he must have followed me from the bank. | 他一定是从我一出银行就盯梢上我了 |
[01:36] | You must be mad. What you doing around here with all that cash? | 你肯定是疯了 拿着这么多现金瞎转悠? |
[01:38] | I have to get it to my solicitor by 1:00. | 我得在1点前就把它拿到我律师那 |
[01:40] | Well, it’s 12:50 now. Where’s he at? | 现在已经是12点50分了 他在哪儿? |
[01:42] | – Walthamstow. – Walthamstow? You’d best move it, girl. | – Walthamstow? 那你得快点了 姑娘 |
[01:45] | – Will you help me up then, please? – Yeah, yeah. | – 能拉我一把吗? – 恩恩 |
[01:47] | – I’ve twisted my ankle. – All right, all right. Stay there, stay there. | – 我崴到脚了 – 好吧 好吧 别动 别动 |
[01:50] | – Stay there. We’ll take a look. – I have to get to Walthamstow. | – 别动 让我看下 – 我要赶到Walthamstow |
[01:53] | No, no, the only place you’re going is the hospital. | 不不 你现在唯一要去的地方就是医院 |
[01:55] | – I think it’s broken. – Well, will you take it for me then? | – 我看你脚是断了 – 呃 那你能帮我拿过去吗 |
[01:58] | – You don’t even know me. – You stopped him. I know you’re honest. | – 你都不知道我是什么样的人 – 你抓住了那个贼 我知道你肯定是好人 |
[02:01] | Please, if this money doesn’t get there by 1:00, | 求你了 如果钱在1点前不能送到的话 |
[02:04] | then we’re gonna lose our house. | 我们的房子就要没了 |
[02:05] | No, no, no. I ain’t taking no money nowhere. | 不不不 我不会带着这些钱走的 |
[02:10] | Will you take it then, for me? | 那你能帮我吗? |
[02:14] | I can’t tell you how pleased I am you invited me to be in on this, George. | 你邀请我加入这事 真不知道怎么感谢 George |
[02:19] | I’ve always thought that life is full of opportunities. | 我一直觉得生命中充满了机会 |
[02:21] | But just as important is finding people willing to take them. | 但是要找到愿意把握机会的人 同样重要 |
[02:25] | – Okay, I’ll take it. – Thank you. | – 好的 我帮你 – 谢谢 |
[02:29] | Here, I’ve got his address here. You have to ask for a Mr. Hawkins. | 这儿 这儿是他的地址 你要找的是Hawkins先生 |
[02:33] | – Hawkins. – Please tell me | – 告诉我 |
[02:34] | you’re not letting this boy take your money. | 你不会让这小伙子带上你的钱的吧 |
[02:36] | You keep your nose out, mate. I’m helping the lady. | 你闪一边去 兄弟 我是在帮这位女士呢 |
[02:38] | You’re helping yourself, more like. | 你好像更像是在帮自己的忙 |
[02:39] | – He’s got an honest face. – Yeah, see? I got an honest face. | – 他有一张诚实的面孔 – 是啊 看到了没? 我有一张诚实的面孔 |
[02:43] | – Now, don’t play with me. – You’ve got to get there by 1:00. | – 别挡道 – 你要在1点前赶到 |
[02:46] | I’ll be like the wind. | 我跑起来和风一样快 |
[02:48] | – Yo, yo, wait, hold up, hold up. – I told you, man, I ain’t no thief. | – 你你 等等 等等 – 我告诉过你了 我不是个贼 |
[02:52] | Yeah, but you’re stupid. | 对 但你太笨了 |
[02:53] | You’re gonna walk into Walthamstow with that in your hand? | 你要这么拿着这些钱走进Walthamstow吗? |
[02:55] | Come on, you got a handkerchief or something? | 听着 你有手帕之类的东西吗? |
[02:57] | – I got no handkerchief. – All right, all right. Well, look. | – 我没手帕 – 好的好的 瞧 |
[03:00] | Man, right, you take the handkerchief, right, and then you… Give me the money. | 好了 你拿着手帕 然后…把钱给我 |
[03:05] | Oh, come on. | 哦 给我啊 |
[03:08] | Right. You put this in. You got any more? | 好了 你把这个放进去 你还有吗? |
[03:11] | What? | 什么? |
[03:12] | Cash, man. You hide it or you lose it, dread. | 现金 伙计 你要么藏好 要么就会弄丢的 |
[03:17] | – Oh, Lord, have mercy. – I’ve been saving. | – 哦 天啊 上主保佑 – 我有一直在存钱的 |
[03:20] | Yeah, right. Okay, you put it in there, right? | 恩 好 你把它放在这儿 对不? |
[03:24] | Then you wrap it up like this, tight, | 然后这样包起来 裹紧 |
[03:28] | and then you put it down the front. | 然后把它放在前面 |
[03:31] | – Yeah. – Keep it out of sight. | – 对 – 别人就注意不到了 |
[03:34] | No one sees it, no one takes it. Eh? All right. | 没人看得到 就没人会来抢 对不对 |
[03:39] | Now, please don’t thief this woman’s money. You get me? | 还有 别偷走这位女士的钱 听到了吗? |
[03:41] | I’m cool. | 我才不会 |
[03:43] | – Hurry up, please. – I’m already there. | – 快一点吧 求你了 – 我这就去了 |
[03:51] | I wish Albert would hurry up and bring Hemmings in. | 真想Albert快点让Hemmings上钩 |
[03:53] | I’m getting too old for this. | 我做这个 年纪太大了点 |
[03:55] | Hey, Mick, did you have to throw that bin so hard? | 嘿 Mick 你需要这么用力地扔我吗 |
[03:57] | You got me right in the maracas. | 正好打中我咪咪 |
[03:58] | How did we do? | 情况怎样? 斗智天王 |
[04:58] | So, I thought I should set up a meeting for tomorrow morning. | 我想 明早我要安排开个会 |
[05:01] | Would you like me to bring the cash with me, George? | 要我带上现金吗 George? |
[05:04] | That would be great, yes. | 那不错啊 可以啊 |
[05:05] | Excellent. Here’s to a profitable union. | 太好了 为共同的利益干杯 |
[05:29] | Are we solvent again? | 我们有钱了是吧? |
[05:30] | We are, for now. But this won’t last us for long. | 暂时是 但维持不了多久的 |
[05:32] | Oh, Albert will come through. He always does. | Albert会搞掂的 有他在别担心 |
[05:34] | Yeah, yeah. Right out. | 是的 是的 就好 |
[05:37] | – You got to get us a decent place, Ash. – I’m working on it. | – 你得帮我们找个更像样些的住处 Ash – 我正在找啊 |
[05:40] | Can you work a bit quicker, please? | 动作就不能再带快些吗? |
[05:41] | Look, we’ve been through every major hotel in London. | London主要的几个大宾馆我们都住过了 |
[05:43] | The couple we could have used, you naused up with dodgy credit cards. | 原本还有几处可以住的地方 被你伪造的信用卡搞砸了 |
[05:46] | I’m not being funny, mate, okay? | 这可不好笑 兄弟 |
[05:47] | We need a new gaff, ’cause I can smell cats. | 我们要个新地方 这儿都闻得见野猫的味道了 |
[05:50] | Look, I told you. I’m working on it, all right? | 我说过了 我正在找 好吧 |
[05:52] | All right. How about I share a room with Stacie, then? | 那好 我和Stacie合用一间也不错啊? |
[05:54] | Make things a bit more, you know, bearable. | 这样一来 倒也可以忍受 |
[05:56] | – For who? – All right. | – 谁可以忍受? – 好吧 |
[05:59] | I know what this is all about. About the Vegas thing, innit? | 我知道是为什么了 就因为维加斯那一桩活儿 对不? |
[06:02] | Yeah, yeah. They were identical cases, okay? | 好了好了 那两个箱子一模一样 知道吗? |
[06:07] | – It could have happened to anybody. – Except, it happened to you. | – 每个人都可能认错的 – 但是认错的人就是你 |
[06:10] | Yeah, every penny we had was in that case. | 我们身上的每一分钱都在那个箱子里 |
[06:24] | Hey, it’s been a pleasure doing business with you. | 和你做生意是件愉快的事 |
[06:26] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[06:40] | All you had to do was switch cases. How hard can it be? | 你要做的就是调换下箱子 有多难呢 |
[06:46] | – All right. Hold a grudge, why don’t you? – We will. | – 好吧 放我一马 好不? – 不行 |
[06:54] | I’ll give Albert a call, see if we’re on. | 我给Albert打个电话 看看是不是可以了 |
[06:57] | Clive Hemmings? The man I came in with. Is there any news? | Clive Hemmings? 和我一起进来的那个人 有什么进展吗 |
[06:59] | He’s fine. His family are with him now. | 他很好 他的家人陪着他呢 |
[07:09] | Michael? No, no, no. Nothing. Nothing. | Michael? 不不不 没什么没什么 |
[07:12] | – Just a little hiccup. – We need this one, Albert. | – 只是有些小差池 – 我们要做成这一单 Albert |
[07:15] | I’ve never let you down yet. | 我还没有让你失望过啊 |
[07:17] | I’ll call you as soon as we’re ready to go. | 我们一准备好 就给你电话 |
[07:19] | Don’t tell me where to park, son. I can park where I like. | 别告诉我哪里该停车 我想停哪儿就停哪儿 |
[07:23] | So the Bentley’s in an ambulance bay, what’re you gonna do? Fine me? | 宾利车停在救护车位上了 你要怎么着?罚款吗? |
[07:26] | I could buy the flaming car park. I could buy this bleeding hospital. | 我能把停车场给买下来 买下这个医院 |
[07:29] | And you and your missus. So get out of my face, all right? | 买下你和你老婆 从我面前消失 听到了吗 |
[07:49] | – So, what are you? Old bill? – CIA. | – 怎么了 老兄? – CIA(中央情报局) |
[08:10] | Why can some people manage to catch the barman’s eye and I never can? | 为什么有些人生来就能吸引酒保的注意 而我从来就不能呢 |
[08:15] | Oi, Henry, Harris, or whatever your bloody name is. | 嘿 Henry Harris 那个随便谁 |
[08:20] | – Hannu. – Serve the man. | – 招呼下这位客人 |
[08:23] | – What can I get for you, sir? – Scotch on the rocks, lots of rocks. | – 你想喝什么 先生? – 加冰威士忌 冰多一点 |
[08:29] | Well, you obviously have the knack for it. | 显然 你很会吸引注意力啊 |
[08:30] | Well, it shouldn’t be hard. I own the gaff. | 这也不难啊 这是我开的 |
[08:35] | Hey, Elvis! What did I tell you about playing that crap? | 嘿 Elvis! 我怎么和你说你那些垃圾音乐的? |
[08:39] | You wanna do your own songs, go on Pop Idol. | 你要玩自己的风格 就去做你的超级偶像 |
[08:41] | It’s supposed to be a sing-along night, you know, | 这该是个齐乐乐的夜晚 |
[08:43] | where you play songs people already know, | 唱些大伙儿都知道的歌 |
[08:44] | so they can sing along to them? The clue’s in the title. Dickhead. | 这样他们都能跟着唱了 早告诉你了 白痴 |
[08:50] | Can I buy you a drink? James Parkinson. | 我能请你喝杯酒吗 James Parkinson |
[08:55] | Benny Frazier. | |
[09:05] | Albie. | |
[09:06] | We were just about to send out a search party. | 我们正想派个搜查队找你呢 |
[09:09] | Are we on? | 可以了吗 |
[09:10] | Would you like the good news or the bad news? | 想听听好消息还是坏消息 |
[09:13] | The bad news. | 坏消息 |
[09:15] | Hemmings had a heart attack. He’s in St Mary’s hospital. | Hemmings心脏病发作 住在圣玛丽亚医院 |
[09:17] | – So the score’s off? – I’m afraid so. | – 那么 就是泡汤了? – 恐怕是的 |
[09:21] | And the good news? | 好消息呢? |
[09:24] | I found a last-minute replacement. | 我在最后一刻 找到了个替代品 |
[09:27] | Benjamin Frazier, a rather vulgar gentleman | Benjamin Frazier 非常粗俗的绅士 |
[09:30] | who owns 16 licensed clubs and pubs across the East End. | 在东岸拥有16家夜总会和酒吧 |
[09:34] | – Benny the boozer. – You know him? | – “酒店大亨Benny” – 你认识他? |
[09:36] | Oh, I’ve never met him, but I know of him. Yeah, nasty piece of work. | 从没见过 但略有耳闻 手段肮脏 |
[09:39] | He bought the Iron Duke in Bow about 20 years ago, a right dive it was. | 20年前买下了Iron Duke 一间潜水酒吧 |
[09:44] | Fights every night. | 每晚斗殴 |
[09:45] | Benny turned it round by beating the crap out of the troublemakers. | Benny把惹事者往死里打而扭转乾坤 |
[09:51] | – What a nice man. – Exactly. | – 多好一人啊 – 正是 |
[09:56] | He’s a major importer of booze. | 他是酒类的大进口商 |
[09:58] | Nobody asks any questions because of all the bars he runs. | 没有人多加过问 因为他经营着那么多酒吧 |
[10:01] | What they don’t know is that he uses his alcohol shipments | 他们不知道的是 他用酒精运输来 |
[10:04] | as a cover for smuggling in Eastern Europeans. | 为东欧偷渡客作掩饰 |
[10:07] | The police have been after him for a while, but they could never get anything on him. | 警察已经盯上他的 但还是抓不到他的把柄 |
[10:10] | Rumor is he hands out backhanders like it was confetti. | 据说他撒出去贿赂的钱多得像废纸 |
[10:13] | Also, he married above himself, some rich sort. | 另外还娶了个很有钱的女人 |
[10:16] | Showers her with expensive presents, you know? | 给她买了不尽其数的奢侈品 |
[10:20] | You said 250, right? | 250英镑 对吗? |
[10:21] | Come on, Benny, this is the genuine article. | 别搞了 Benny这可是真正的艺术品 |
[10:23] | It’s five grand’s worth. | 可值5000呢 |
[10:24] | – I’ll give you 250. – No, man. | – 我只出250 – 哦不 |
[10:26] | – Come on, it’s for the wife. – I don’t care who it’s for. | – 拜托 这是给我老婆的 – 我可不管这是给谁的 |
[10:29] | All right, all right. You want to haggle with me. | 好吧 好吧 你想讨价还价不是? |
[10:34] | Call it 200 for cash, shall we? | 那就200现金买下 好吗? |
[10:38] | So, we use the wife then, yeah? | 那就利用他老婆? |
[10:40] | Well, that’s what I thought at first, | 我一开始也是这么想的 |
[10:41] | then I discovered he has a greater weakness. | 后来我发现了他更大的弱点 |
[10:43] | – Which is? – He has a 17 year-old son, Joey, | – 是? – 他有个17岁的儿子 Joey |
[10:48] | – who’s a budding rap star. – Rap. | – 想成为一个说唱明星 – 说唱 |
[10:51] | – Well, is he any good? – Who knows? But Benny indulges him. | – 唱的好吗? – 谁知道? 但Benny很宠他 |
[10:56] | Oh, wicked. | 哦 太酷了 |
[10:59] | So, what’s our in? | 那我们的切入点? |
[11:01] | Well, I told him I had a friend | 我告诉他我有个朋友 |
[11:03] | who has a son who owns a small record company. | 的儿子开了一家小唱片公司 |
[12:47] | – Do you mind? – It’s not like you to be bashful. | – 不要这样吧? – 你好像不是个害羞的人啊 |
[12:50] | – You shouldn’t go sneaking up on people. – Well, you didn’t lock the door. | – 你不该这样偷窥别人啊 – 是你没有锁门啊 |
[12:54] | Claustrophobic. | 幽室禁闭症我有 |
[12:58] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛? |
[13:02] | – Oh, sweet. – Yeah, I found him here. | – 哦 好可爱 – 是啊 我在这儿找到的 |
[13:08] | – Sing. – Eh? | – 唱歌 – 啊? |
[13:10] | – Sing. – What for? | – 唱歌 – 干嘛? |
[13:12] | Because I need you to. | 因为我要你唱 |
[13:15] | – Sing what? – Anything. Come on. | – 唱什么? – 随便什么 唱啊 |
[13:17] | It’s not like you to be shy. | 你不会害羞了吧 |
[14:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:06] | So, where are we? | 到哪一步了? |
[14:09] | Well, Benny read Danny’s profile in the press. | Benny在杂志上看到了Danny的资料 |
[14:12] | And he was more than a little impressed | 他已经被打动了 |
[14:14] | when I told him I was able to arrange | 我告诉他我可以帮他安排 |
[14:16] | for Danny to watch his son’s performance tonight. | Danny今晚去看他儿子的表演 |
[14:18] | Great. Stacie? | 很好 Stacie? |
[14:20] | We’ve had some interesting responses to Danny’s demo tape. | Danny录音样带的回复都寄来了 很有趣 |
[14:23] | Strangely enough though, they were all, “Don’t call us, we’ll call you.” | 奇怪的是 他们都说 “不用打电话给我们 我们会打电话给你的” |
[14:27] | Peasants. | 乡巴佬 |
[14:28] | But now I’ve got letterheads from every major record company. | 但现在我就有了所有主流唱片公司的 信笺格式了 |
[14:30] | I can pretty much give you what you want. | 你想怎样就可以怎样了 |
[14:32] | Okay. Once we’ve hooked him, how about letters saying | 好的 一旦他们上了钩 我们就在信上说 |
[14:35] | they’ve heard Joey Frazier’s demo tape and they’re interested in signing him? | 听过Joey Frazier的样带 很有兴趣签下他? |
[14:39] | – As good as done. – Okay. | – 做得不错 – 好的 |
[14:40] | Okay. Next, Albert, Danny, it’s time you met Joey. | 接着 Albert Danny是时候见见Joey了 |
[14:54] | What’s up, boys? Policeman’s ball cancelled? | 怎么了 孩子们? 警察舞会取消了吗? |
[14:58] | I’ve come here to see my boy perform. That’s not against the law now, is it? | 我就过来看看我儿子的表演 又不犯法 对不? |
[15:02] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[15:03] | Bring these two some pork scratchings. Hey, Jimmy, how you doing? | 端盆猪油渣给两位 嘿 Jimmy 你好啊 |
[15:07] | – Good to see you. – Yeah, and you. Good night, boys. | – 很高兴认识你 – 还有你们 晚上快乐 |
[15:10] | I hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 希望我没打断你什么吧 |
[15:12] | No, they’re just a couple of boys in blue. You know, they like to pop in | 就是几个郁闷的小伙 你知道 他们喜欢 |
[15:16] | every now and then, you know, see how I’m doing. | 时而不时地过来 看看我在干什么 |
[15:19] | Joey! Joey, come meet Jimmy. | Joey! Joey 来见见Jimmy |
[15:24] | That’s my boy. | 那是我儿子 |
[15:26] | – This is the man who’s arranged… – Yeah. Tight, man. | – 这是我们安排好要… – 恩 那些 |
[15:28] | …for Terry Cunningham to come and see you. | 要你见Terry Cunningham的 |
[15:29] | These fools is giving me grief, innit? | 这些白痴让我火大? |
[15:31] | Look here, I don’t need no support band, | 我不要什么伴奏乐队 |
[15:32] | but they’re just messing with my space, guy. I is not happy. | 他们尽给我捣乱 我很不爽 |
[15:36] | Oi, Henry, sack the other act. | Henry 让他们走 |
[15:41] | They have come a long way. | 他们远道而来 |
[15:42] | Well, they should know their way back then, shouldn’t they? | 那他们该知道回去的路 不是吗? |
[15:45] | Do I pay them? | 要付钱吗? |
[15:46] | What for? They’re not doing anything. Chuck them out. | 付什么钱? 他们什么也没做 撵他们出去 |
[15:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:51] | – All right, son. – Yeah, tight. | – 好了 儿子 – 恩 |
[15:58] | He’s a delightful boy, isn’t he? | 他真是个讨人喜欢的孩子 对吗? |
[16:00] | Yeah, he’s a chip off the old block, you know. | 恩 有其父必有其子嘛 |
[16:02] | Here she is, Head Office. | 她来了 总指挥 |
[16:03] | Sharon, this is Jimmy Parkinson, the guy I was telling you about. | Sharon这是Jimmy Parkinson 我和你谈起过的那位 |
[16:07] | – Mr. Parkinson. – My pleasure. | – Parkinson先生 – 见到你是我的荣幸 |
[16:10] | – Her dad helped me buy my first boozer. – Really? | – 她爸爸帮我买下了第一家酒吧 – 真的吗? |
[16:13] | So, you’re in the music business, Mr. Parkinson? | 你做些音乐方面的生意 对吗 Parkinson先生? |
[16:15] | Oh, no, not really. | 不 确切来说 不是 |
[16:16] | I’ve just got a good friend who has a son who makes records. | 我正巧有个朋友的儿子 开唱片公司 |
[16:18] | Yeah, Terry Cunningham, you know, the article I showed you. | 恩Terry Cunningham 我给你看的那杂志上的人 |
[16:22] | Yeah, he seemed like a very busy young man. | 他看上去是个很忙的年轻人啊 |
[16:24] | I’m surprised he can spare the time. | 我很惊讶 他能拨冗而来 |
[16:25] | Ah, well, you see, it’s not what you know, it’s who you know, right? | 所以说 有本事不如认对人 对吗? |
[16:28] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[16:29] | Well, it was very nice to meet you, Mr. Parkinson. I’ll see you at home later. | 见到你很高兴 Parkinson先生 晚些时候我在家里恭候 |
[16:32] | – All right. – You’re not staying? | – 好的 – 你不呆在这吗? |
[16:34] | My father’s a little unwell, so duty calls, I’m afraid. | 我爸爸身体不适 要看着他 |
[16:36] | – I see, yes. – See you, doll. | – 哦 好的 – 再见 |
[16:41] | Tell me, does your wife share your ambitions for Joey? | 告诉我 你妻子也和你一样看好Joey吗? |
[16:45] | Well, she says I spoil him. You know, I had nothing when I was a kid. | 她说我宠坏了他 你知道 我是个孩子时一无所有 |
[16:50] | So, I always promised meself | 我一直告诉自己 |
[16:51] | when it came to my boy, I would do whatever it took. | 轮到我自己儿子的时候 我要为他竭尽所能 |
[16:56] | It don’t go there. What is you, a moron or something? | 不是放那的 你是个白痴还是什么? |
[17:00] | Ah, Benny. | 啊 Benny |
[17:03] | This is Terry Cunningham. | 这是Terry Cunningham |
[17:04] | – How do you do? – Good to meet you. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[17:07] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[17:09] | – So, this is the kid, is it? – This is my boy, yeah. | – 就是这孩子吗? – 是我儿子 |
[17:13] | You see, I go with the flow but I ain’t passive | 瞧 我随波而动 但我手握主动 |
[17:16] | Hanging on in with the West London massive | 与西伦敦大众一同 |
[17:18] | Don’t bring me down with your institution | 别让我妥协 别给我束缚 |
[17:20] | What you got ain’t knowledge It is mental pollution | 你就是不知道 那是金属污染 |
[17:23] | Stay away from me and me bitches | 离我远远的 还有我的马子 |
[17:25] | You going to the doctor and counting the stitches | 你马上要去看医生 数你缝的针 |
[17:27] | Crack me up, I say crack me up | 笑死我了 我说笑死我了 |
[17:29] | Gonna whack me up | Gonna whack me up 整死我吧 整死我吧 |
[17:31] | Crack me up, I say crack me up | 笑死我了 我说笑死我了 |
[17:34] | I’m gonna whack you up Gonna whack me up | 我要整死你 整死我吧 |
[17:37] | Very interesting sound. | 很有趣的歌 |
[17:40] | Just a lot of noise to me, Terry, | 对我来说就是一堆噪音 Terry |
[17:42] | but you know, it’s what the kids listen to these days, right? | 但你知道 孩子们现在就听这样的东西? |
[17:44] | That they do, Benny. | 他们就那样 Benny |
[17:48] | Crack me up, I say crack me up | 笑死我了 我说笑死我了 |
[17:50] | Gonna whack me up | Gonna whack me up 整死我吧 整死我吧 |
[17:56] | Keep it real, man. | 保持 伙计 |
[17:59] | Is he the dogs, or what? | 唱得不错吧? |
[18:01] | – He’s got a unique style. I like that. – Yeah. You hear that, Jimmy? | – 他风格独特 我很欣赏 – 听到了吗 Jimmy? |
[18:06] | My little ankle biter’s bleeding unique. Get the drinks in, old son. | 我那小子可不一般啊 上些酒 |
[18:10] | Right. | 好的 |
[18:11] | – So, who’s he with then? – With? | – 他跟谁? – 跟谁? |
[18:14] | Yeah, has he signed to a record company? | 他有没有和什么唱片公司签约? |
[18:17] | Well, not yet. No, no, no. | 哦 还没 没 没 |
[18:19] | He’s still thinking through his options. | 他还在考虑之中 |
[18:22] | Okay, he has a manager though, right? | 他有经纪人吗? |
[18:25] | Not yet, no, no. | 还没 没 没 |
[18:27] | He’s… You know, he’s choosing who to sign to very carefully, you know. | 他… 他对选哪家很谨慎的 |
[18:30] | That’s very wise, Benny, very wise. I can see he’s a very lucky young man | 很有头脑 Benny 很有头脑 看得出他是个幸运儿 |
[18:34] | to have someone like you looking out for him. | 你这么照看他 |
[18:41] | Why are you talking to me like I’m a tosser? | 为什么像个和一个二愣子说话一样和我说话? |
[18:44] | – Do I look like a tosser to you? – No. | – 我看起来像个二愣子吗? – 不 |
[18:46] | Well, then cut all this “lucky young man to have you as a dad” crap, | 那就别说什么”有你这样的父亲他很幸运” 之类的话 |
[18:48] | and tell me what you think of the boy. | 直接告诉我你觉得他怎样 |
[18:51] | I think he’s got potential. | 我觉得他很有潜力 |
[18:53] | “Potential”? What is that? My arse has got potential. | “有潜力”? 那算什么 我屁股还很有潜力呢 |
[18:56] | You gonna get him a record deal or not? | 你要给他出唱片吗? |
[19:00] | If I can find the right producer, then yeah. | 如果能找到合适的出品人 我会的 |
[19:05] | Yeah. That wasn’t too hard, was it? Come on. | 那不是很难的事情对吗 是不是 |
[19:14] | Here, Joey, say hello to Mr. Cunningham. | 来 Joey 给Cunningham先生打个招呼 |
[19:21] | Joey. | |
[19:23] | All right, so, Joey, who are your influences then? | 好的 Joey 你受谁影响最大? |
[19:27] | I ain’t influenced by no one. I is totally original. | 我不受任何人影响 我都是原创 |
[19:31] | Good answer. That’s a very good answer. | 好回答 真是个好回答 |
[19:33] | Yeah, and this man runs a record company. | 他开了家唱片公司 |
[19:35] | – I ain’t signing for no fool in a suit. – What? | – 我才不和穿西装的傻子签约呢 – 什么? |
[19:37] | Ain’t no one in the ghetto wear no suit. I can’t even be seen with you, man. | 我们街上混的才不穿西装呢 我看都不想看你 |
[19:40] | Stay out of my face. | 离我远点 |
[19:42] | My homies be thinking I is a batty boy or something. Yo, watch my stuff, innit? | 我朋友会看不起我的 小心我的东西 白痴 |
[19:48] | I think that looks like a thumbs down, Terry. Sorry, son. | 我想那就是拒绝的意思了 Terry 不好意思 |
[19:52] | Just leave it! | 你就别动它! |
[19:57] | – Pick it up, Danny. – Pick it up? The kid is a flaming moron. | – 好好想想 Danny – 好好想想? 这小孩就是个暴躁的白痴 |
[20:02] | “Ain’t no one in the ghetto wear no suit.” He’s from bloody Essex. | “我们街上混的才不穿西装” 他是艾塞克斯来的啊 |
[20:05] | You need to connect with him. | 你得让他和你有同感 |
[20:06] | Yeah? Well, how about I connect with a right hook? | 那得找对人才能有同感呢 |
[20:09] | My gran could rap better than him. | 我老奶奶都比他唱得好 |
[20:11] | – Daniel, we’re working. – Yeah, yeah. Just give me a minute. | – Daniel 我们是在做事 – 恩恩 让我想想 |
[20:18] | I mean, how am I supposed to work with people like this, eh? I’m an artist. | 我怎么能和这样的人共事呢? 我是个骗术高手 |
[20:24] | Pack up my speakers or something. | 把我的音响收拾好 |
[20:27] | – Artistic temperament, you see? – Yeah. | – 艺术家情绪大啊 这就是 – 是啊 |
[20:33] | So, Benny, I want to thank you for your time. | 那么Benny 谢谢你抽时间 |
[20:35] | It is a pity things didn’t work out. | 很抱歉我们不能合作 |
[20:37] | Only I was hoping to take the kid to the Mobo Awards, you know. | 我本来想带这孩子去黑人音乐大奖的 你知道 |
[20:40] | – Introduce him to a few people. – You can get me in the Mobos? | – 带他认识些人 – 你能带我去黑人音乐大奖? |
[20:43] | Oh, yeah, yeah, no problem. You’ll have VIP passes. | 恩恩 没问题 你可以走VIP通道的 |
[20:45] | Meet and greet the great and the good. It could have been a big step for you. | 见见有头有脸的人 对你来说是很有好处的 |
[20:48] | Still, never mind, eh? Good to see you, kid, good luck. Benny, thank you. | 还是别太在意了很高兴认识你 孩子 祝你好运 Benny 谢谢 |
[20:52] | Hey, now wait. Hey, chill, yeah. | 哦 等等 |
[20:54] | Look, I ain’t saying no. I just say we have to keep it real, keep it street. | 我没说不 我只是说要保持风格 保持街头风格 |
[20:59] | Don’t hang around with me dressed as no bank manager. Yeah, you get me? | 别西装笔挺地站在我旁边 懂吗 |
[21:02] | I’ll come to the Mobo and meet your people. | 我要去大奖现场 见见那些人 |
[21:04] | After that, I ain’t saying nothing. | 后面的事 我再考虑考虑 |
[21:18] | – I had three dodgy tenners last week. – Yeah, well. Not from me, you didn’t. | – 上周我收了3张10磅的假币 – 哦 不是我给的 对吧 |
[21:23] | – Danny. – Danny | – Danny. |
[21:26] | – So, you lot still looking for new diggs? – Why? Do you know anywhere? | – 你们还在找新住处吧? – 怎么了? 你有什么好介绍吗? |
[21:29] | This mate of mine, he’s gone to Dubai for 12 months. | 我一个兄弟 去迪拜12个月 |
[21:31] | He’s asked me to rent his flat out for him. | 他叫我帮他租掉住处 |
[21:33] | It’s not much, you know, two bedrooms, little kitchenette bit. | 不是很大 两个卧室 一个小厨房 |
[21:37] | Only it would have to be cash. And up-front. | 不过要用现金 还要订金 |
[21:40] | Thanks, Eddie, but I think we’re looking for somewhere | 谢谢 Eddie 但我们还是喜欢 |
[21:42] | a little bit more upmarket than your mate’s flat. | 比你朋友那儿更高档一点的地方 |
[21:47] | Suit yourself. | 随便你们 |
[21:50] | – Hey, how did it go? – Yeah, perfect. | – 嘿 怎么样了? – 恩 完美 |
[21:53] | He hated me, just like you said he would. | 他讨厌我 就像你说的那样 |
[21:55] | Good, then he’ll be ready to meet the real deal. Ash, we’ll need a profile. | 那他要见见大场面了 Ash 弄份资料 |
[21:59] | All right. Do you want Stacie as an assistant? | 好的 要Stacie做助手吗 |
[22:01] | – Bitch. – I beg your pardon? | – 喽��(婊子) – 你再说一遍? |
[22:03] | Oh, sorry, rap producers don’t have assistants, they have bitches. | 对不起 说唱制作人可没有助手 他们只用喽�� |
[22:06] | When and where did you set up the meet? | 你安排的见面时间和地点? |
[22:08] | – We had a bit of a problem with that. – Yes? | – 我们有些小麻烦 – 什么? |
[22:11] | I went in. Very simple, like you said. He, kind of, went into one a little bit. | 我进去了 很简单 就像你说的 他有点不上钩 |
[22:17] | I had to give him a little bit of a convincer. | 我就给了他点甜头 |
[22:20] | Which was? | 什么甜头? |
[22:21] | I told him we’ll take him to the Mobo Awards tomorrow night. | 我告诉他明晚带他去黑人音乐大奖 |
[22:35] | All right, son. How’s it going? Oh, hang on. | 好了 孩子们 怎样 等等 等等 |
[22:38] | Yeah, yeah, I’m at the front doors, and I’m with… | 恩恩 我在前门 我和… |
[22:41] | – Kevin. – Kevin | – Kevin. |
[22:43] | No, he’s doing a great job. Yeah, the doors are clear, | 不 他做得很好 门这边很有秩序 |
[22:45] | and the paps are all taped off and under control. Yeah, sweet as water. | 通道围好了 一切都准备好了 |
[22:48] | Yeah, well, I’ll fill Kevin in. | 好的 我会和Kevin说 |
[22:50] | You make sure there’s an extra area cordoned off in the VIP. Yeah? | 你确保多划出一块VIP通道 |
[22:52] | Okay, yeah. Yeah, gotcha. Bleeding management. | 好的好的 收到 该死的管理层 |
[22:55] | Too many chiefs, not enough Indians. | 这么多头儿 下面人手都不够 |
[22:57] | Now, Kev, we’ve just had word that J-Lo is en route from the airport. | 好了 Kev 我们刚收到消息 |
[23:00] | She’s sent her people on first to check on the flowers, | 她让她的人先来检查下花啊 |
[23:03] | the glasses, the chairs and the carpet. | 玻璃啊 椅子啊 地毯啊 |
[23:05] | So, you’d better stick these names on your list and give them VIP passes. | 你最好把这些名字记在单子上 让他们过VIP通道 |
[23:08] | But no one else gets in unless they’re on one of these lists, | 但是不是名单上的人就不准进 |
[23:10] | – and I mean no one. Any questions? – Yeah. | – 任何人都不可以 还有其他问题吗? – 知道 |
[23:12] | Good man. | 真是个好人 |
[23:17] | Stay behind the tape, please, gentlemen. Thank you, let’s keep it clean. | 站在带子后面 先生们 谢谢 准备好 |
[23:24] | Yeah, all set. You’re in the VIP lounge, but you’re on your own from there. | 一切就绪 你们在贵宾通道 但到了那儿一切看你们自己了 |
[23:28] | Oh, and the doorman’s Kevin. | 看门的叫Kevin |
[23:36] | All right, guys. | 好的 兄弟们 |
[23:38] | All right, all right, darling. Don’t rush. Don’t rush. | 好的好的 别推别推 |
[23:41] | All right, all right, lovely. | 好的好的 不错 |
[23:46] | Here he is, Joey Frazier. All right, we’re going. | 这就是 Joey Frazier 好了 我们走 |
[23:50] | Joey Frazier. | |
[23:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:58] | All right, Kevin. Terry Cunningham, Grifter Records. | 好的 Kevin 我是Terry Cunningham Grifter(骗子)唱片公司的 |
[24:01] | We’ve got Benny, Sharon and Joey Frazier. | 这是Benny Sharon还有Joey Frazier |
[24:03] | – The J-Lo party, right? – Yeah, that’s right, mate. | – 对的 兄弟 |
[24:05] | She’s just getting changed. Murder. | 她行程有变 |
[24:07] | “Does my bum look big in this? Does my bum look big in that?” | “这件衬屁股吗? 那件衬屁股吗?” |
[24:54] | Damien Moss and Missy DuPres. | Damien Moss和Missy DuPres |
[25:10] | This producer guy, how long you known him? | 那个制作人 你认识他多久了 |
[25:13] | Damien? We go back a long way. | Damien? 我们老交情了 |
[25:15] | – And what does he do exactly? – Okay, I’m the manager, all right? | – 他到底是做什么的? – 好了 我是经理人 对吧? |
[25:18] | I put the deals together, he is the producer, all right? | 我把事情做好 他是制作人 对吗 |
[25:21] | He makes the music, all right? This guy has worked with everybody. | 他做音乐 他和很多人都合作过 |
[25:25] | Missy Elliott, Beyonce, Jay Z. | |
[25:27] | – What? For real? – Oh, yeah, man, for real. | – 什么?真的吗 – 哦 当然是真的 |
[25:31] | Hey, look. It’s Linford Christie. Look, see that, boy? | 这是Linford Christie 看到了吗 孩子? |
[25:33] | Which crew is he with? | 他是哪个组合的? |
[25:35] | No, he’s not with a band. He’s an athlete, ain’t he? | 不 他不是搞乐队的 他是个运动员 |
[25:36] | He ran the 100 meters in under 10 seconds. | 他一百米能跑进10秒 |
[25:38] | He won everything in his day, everything, brilliant. | 他曾经称王称霸 是个天才 |
[25:41] | Here he is now. Look at him, the legend. Come here, man. | 那在那儿 瞧瞧 就是一个传奇人物 |
[25:45] | Yo, Terry. | 嘿 Terry |
[25:46] | – Damo, thanks for coming. – What it is, man? Too long, man. | – Damo 谢谢你来 – 怎么啦 好久不见啦 |
[25:50] | – Missy, how’s my favorite girl? – Yo, Terry. | – Missy 我的好姑娘 – 哦 Terry |
[25:53] | Here he is. The guy I was telling you about. Joey Frazier. | 好啊 这就是我和你提起过的Joey Frazier |
[25:55] | – Hey, what it is, yo? – You all right. | – 嘿 你好啊 – 你好 |
[25:56] | – This is Damien. – Yo. | – 这是Damien – 好 |
[25:58] | That’s it and this is Missy here. | 那是Missy |
[25:59] | – Respect. – Respect all around. Okay. | – 你好 – 大家都好 |
[26:02] | Joey’s parents, we’ve got Benny, we’ve got Sharon over here. | Joey的父母 这是Benny 而那是Sharon |
[26:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:07] | – Okay, guys. A bit of Cristal. – Yeah, T. | – 好了 要来点香槟吗 – 好 T |
[26:10] | Beautiful. | 好咧 |
[26:27] | Excuse me. Terry Cunningham, Grifter Records. | 打扰一下 Terry Cunningham Grifter 唱片公司 |
[26:30] | I don’t want to bother you. I just want to say to you, I love you, man. | 我不想麻烦你 我只想说 我爱你 |
[26:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:35] | I love your stuff. I watched all your races. Beautiful thing. | 我爱你的一切 你所有的比赛我都有看 太神奇了 |
[26:38] | Hello, sweetheart. Bottle of Cristal, please. Five glasses. | 好 宝贝 Cristal香槟 5个杯子 |
[26:42] | All that Olympics, I mean all that running. | 所有的奥林匹克比赛 我是说 你所有的赛跑 |
[26:46] | Listen, I’ll stop beating around the bush, all right? | 听着 我就直说了 |
[26:48] | You see, the thing is I’m with this new bird. | 是这样 我看上了那女人 |
[26:51] | – Very nice. Very nice. – Yeah, all right. She’s nice. | – 很正 很正 – 哦 是的 她很漂亮 |
[26:53] | And she’s a big athletics fan. | 而且她还是个田径狂热粉丝 |
[26:55] | And, well, if she thought that I knew you, I would definitely be in there, | 如果她知道我认识你 那我就一定能成了 |
[27:00] | you know what I mean? Yeah, you know what I’m talking about. | 知道我的意思吗? 知道我说的是什么意思吧 |
[27:02] | Listen, on your way past, just give me a little wave. | 听着 你路过的时候 给我招招手就成 |
[27:05] | Say goodbye, that sort of thing. | 说声再见之类的 |
[27:07] | That could mean the difference between me getting laid or not. | 那可以决定我能不能爽一夜了 |
[27:12] | Yeah? Look at this. Laid. | 知道? 瞧瞧 爽 |
[27:14] | Not laid. Laid. Not laid. Laid. | 不爽 爽 不爽 爽 |
[27:18] | – Not laid. – Yeah, got it. You got it. | – 不爽 – 知道了吧 知道了哦 |
[27:21] | Okay, beautiful, I’ll leave it up to you. Anyway, just remember, | 好的 棒极了 我就靠你了 你想想 |
[27:24] | before you were famous, good-looking, fit and tough | 当你没有名气 英俊的脸蛋 强壮的身体 |
[27:28] | and everything, how hard it was to get laid. | 和一切时 想找女人还多难 |
[27:32] | I mean you’ve done all right since. She’s lovely. | 但是成名之后…她很可爱 |
[27:33] | But you know, for us little guys, it’s murder out there. | 但你知道 对于我们这种小角色 那就太难了 |
[27:37] | You’re a top man and I tell you what, kid, you’re quick. | 你很厉害 孩子 我告诉你 你很快就能成了 |
[27:40] | But not as quick as me. I’m only kidding. See you later. Have a nice time. | 但是没有我快 说笑说笑 一会儿见 玩得愉快 |
[27:43] | Hey. Here we go. Drinky poos. | 嘿 来了 狂欢节啦 |
[27:50] | So, Joey, Joey, Joey. | 那么 Joey Joey Joey |
[27:52] | Terry tells me you’ve got some kind of flow, dawg. | Terry告诉我你的一些创作 |
[27:54] | I just keeping it real, you know. | 我不过是保持风格 你知道 |
[27:56] | Yeah, man. I hear you, I hear you. A lot of players out there | 哦 是的 听说了听说了 很多人都不知道自己在创作什么 |
[27:58] | don’t know what that shit means, though. You check their flows | 他们都不懂 看看他们的创作 |
[28:01] | and they be trying to front on all that East versus West shit, man, play it out, | 不过是在胡乱瞎唱 就试试看吧 |
[28:05] | but you can just check Pac and Biggie for that. | 但看看Pac和Biggie |
[28:07] | No, man. We got to remember where and why hip-hop started | 哦不 我们要记住最早 |
[28:11] | in the first place. And whatever you do, whatever you spit, | 说唱是怎样兴起的 不管你现在做什么 唱什么 |
[28:13] | Joey, you got to be true to that. You feel me? | Joey你都要清楚那一点 了解吗? |
[28:16] | Wow, enough respect for that, bro. | 哇哦 我可是相当尊重那一点的 兄弟 |
[28:19] | Terry, my man, what’s up? | Terry 朋友 怎么样 |
[28:21] | – Not now, mate, I’m talking to people. – But you said to… | – 不是现在 兄弟 我在和别人谈话呢 – 但是是你说的… |
[28:23] | Yeah, I know what I said, but now’s not the time or the place, all right? | 是啊 我知道我说过什么 但是时间地点不对 好不? |
[28:27] | – You know what? Screw yourself. – Yeah, go on, screw yourself, too. | – 知道吗? 去你的 – 滚吧 去你的吧 |
[28:31] | Everyone knows you used to stick a sock down it. Sorry, ladies, sorry. Okay. | 所有人都知道你以前也就是个小卒子 不好意思 女士们 不好意思 好了 |
[28:38] | Let’s talk business. First, we get Joey into a studio, | 谈谈生意吧 首先 我们要让Joey去下试音棚 |
[28:40] | we lay down a track. If that goes well, we kick into phase two. | 录一段 如果进展不错 那就进入下一步 |
[28:44] | These days, it don’t matter how good the music is, | 这些年 不管音乐有多好 |
[28:48] | you got to get the right image. | 形象是个大问题 |
[28:50] | – You get that right, you’re home free. – Image? | – 如果做得好 那你就可以安枕无忧了 – 形象? |
[28:54] | Missy, do your thing, girl. | Missy 看你的了 姑娘 |
[28:56] | Okay. I see bad boy, baby. | 好咧 我看这坏小孩 宝贝 |
[28:59] | Virginity theft, sneaking into girls’ bedrooms at night, slapping them around | 是采花大盗 夜黑风高 偷摸入房 彻夜不休 |
[29:03] | and leaving them a rose on their pillow. | 一支玫瑰留芳心 |
[29:05] | I see fast cars and guns, mindless violence and group sex. | 飞驰的汽车 密麻的枪支 枪弹喷射 众人群乐 |
[29:10] | Kids like hiding his records in their bedrooms, | 孩子们将唱片藏起 |
[29:13] | ’cause they don’t want to be grounded for life. | 因为不想被终生禁闭 |
[29:15] | Let’s take that generation gap, and all that institutional crap, | 别说什么代沟 滚吧 别说什么机制 滚吧 |
[29:19] | open it up, and rip out your grandma’s heart. You feel me? | 挣脱 挣脱 挖出你老奶奶的心 你懂我了吗 |
[29:26] | – I see a British Eminem. – Oh, yeah, man. Cool. | – 他就像是英国的阿姆 – 哦 超酷 |
[29:30] | Yeah. Yeah, look, sweetheart, before we go any further, | 是啊 听着 宝贝 在进一步合作之前 |
[29:32] | how much is this gonna cost me? | 告诉我 这需要花多少钱? |
[29:33] | Nothing. Not a penny. That’s what I do. | 一分都不用 这就是我做的 |
[29:36] | What’s in it for you, then? | 你从中能得到什么? |
[29:37] | Okay. Here’s the deal, if Damien likes what he hears, | 是这样的 如果Damien喜欢他所听到的 |
[29:42] | I’m gonna take Joey on. I’m gonna spend, say, 100 thou developing his profile. | 我想带Joey入行 我会投资十万为他打造 |
[29:46] | I’m gonna use some of Uncle James’ city contacts to raise the capital. | 我会用James叔叔的关系来筹资 |
[29:50] | Then when the time’s right, I’m going to license him | 等时机成熟了 我会以五倍的价格 |
[29:53] | to one of the five major labels for five times that. | 把他签给五家主流唱片公司之一 所以你能得到四十万? |
[29:59] | Hey, it’s a dirty job, somebody’s got to do it. | 嘿 肮脏的工作 总需要有人来做 |
[30:03] | And what about Joey? | Joey会得到什么? |
[30:04] | He makes his money from advances against record sales, | 他的收入和唱片的销售量挂钩 |
[30:07] | and everybody is a winner. | 所有人都是赢家 |
[30:11] | Can I ask you something, Mr. Moss? Why are you interested in helping my son? | 我能问些问题吗 Moss先生? 你为什么对帮助我儿子感兴趣? |
[30:15] | I’m not. Look, no disrespect to my little homie over here, all right? | 我对此不感兴趣 没有冒犯的意思 |
[30:19] | But look, despite his fashion sense, Terry’s my man, all right? | 先不提他的天赋 Terry是我的朋友 对吧? |
[30:24] | Now if he says I gots to come all the way over here and listen to your boy, | 他让我赶来听你儿子的作品 |
[30:27] | then that’s what I’m gonna do. | 我来了 |
[30:28] | Now we’ll cut a track, and if, if Joey can flow like T says he can, | 我们要先做一段剪接 如果 如果Joey做的能像Terry说得那么好 |
[30:34] | then maybe we can do business, maybe not. | 那我们或许就能谈下去 也或许不能 |
[30:42] | You hear my boy out, that’s good enough for me, all right? | 你能来听我儿子的创作 我已经很满意了 |
[30:51] | There must be one hotel we can get into. | 一定会有一家我们能住的旅店的 |
[30:54] | Yeah, all right, Mick. Well, anything changes, | 是的 好的 Mick 有任何变动 |
[30:56] | – let us know, yeah? All right, yeah, ta-ta. – Still no luck? | – 马上通知我们 好吗? 好 挂了 – 还是没有好消息? |
[31:01] | The manager at The Lexington sent our CCTV picture | 莱克星顿酒店的经理 在我们去年逃跑之后 |
[31:04] | to every other major hotel after we did a runner last year. | 把我们的监控录像发给了其他大酒店 |
[31:07] | Why don’t you just pay your hotel bill like normal people? | 你们为什么不像一般人一样 付了酒店的钱? |
[31:12] | I can’t believe I asked that. | 我怎么会问这个 |
[31:14] | Look, my mate’s place is still up for grabs, you know? | 瞧 我朋友的房子还在 |
[31:16] | Yeah, well, it might come to that. | 很好 我们可能会租那套 |
[31:20] | – How did it go? – So far, so good. | – 进展如何? – 到现在为止 都很好 |
[31:22] | – But we need a recording studio. – Yeah? For when? | – 但我们需要一个录音棚 – 是吗? 什么时候要? |
[31:25] | – Oh, don’t worry, I’ve got loads of time. – Yeah, no rush. | – 噢 不急 时间很宽裕 – 是的 不急 |
[31:27] | – Not for a man of your caliber. – Absolutely. | – 对你来讲就是小菜一碟 – 完全同意 |
[31:30] | So, tomorrow night be okay? | 所以 明晚能搞定吗? |
[31:32] | Eddie, could we have some drinks in the office? | Eddie 拿点儿喝的进来 |
[31:39] | No, I need a recording studio. Do you know anywhere? | 不 我需要一个录音棚 你知道哪儿有合适的吗? |
[31:42] | Yeah. Great. Good man. | 是的 太好了 好人 |
[31:50] | Stace, I’ve got a job for you. | Stace 给你找了个活 |
[31:55] | Can you turn that down, please? | 把音量关小点儿 行吗? |
[32:00] | How did you get in? | 你怎么进来的? |
[32:01] | – And you are? – I work here. | – 你是? – 我在这儿工作 |
[32:06] | Well, let’s hope that’s still the case when I’ve completed my investigation. | 希望我做完我的调查后你还在这儿 |
[32:09] | Shall we? Where’s the owner? | 可以吗? 老板在哪里? |
[32:12] | He’s at home. Who are you? | 他回家了 你是? |
[32:14] | Coleen Cooper, Noise Abatement. Name and address? | Coleen Cooper 噪声监控协会的 姓名和地址? |
[32:17] | – Please don’t do this. – What? | – 请别这么做 – 不要做什么? |
[32:20] | The whole hassle thing. | 所有这些麻烦的调查 |
[32:21] | I was just laying down some of my own stuff. | 我只是过来做我自己的东西 |
[32:23] | That’s all. It’s after work. | 就这样 是工作之余做的 |
[32:25] | So, you’re not supposed to be here? | 所以 你本不该出现在这儿? |
[32:28] | Are you familiar with Section 80 and 81 of the Environmental Protection Act | 你对1990年颁布的环境保护法 第80和81条以及 |
[32:31] | of 1990, as amended by the noise and Statutory Nuisance Act of 1993? | 1993年颁布的噪音损害赔偿法熟悉吗? |
[32:36] | I wouldn’t exactly say “familiar,” no. | 确切地说不熟悉 |
[32:39] | I assume the owner wouldn’t take too kindly | 我想老板也不会想明天一早过来 |
[32:40] | to coming in tomorrow to discover he’s been closed down. | 见到这儿被查封 |
[32:43] | Okay, look, what do you want me to do? I’ll do anything, anything you want. | 好的 瞧 你想让我怎么做? 我什么都愿意做 什么都成 |
[32:53] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗? |
[32:55] | Look, please, seriously, I’ll lose my job. | 瞧 求你 真的 我会丢了这份工作的 |
[32:59] | – Do you have a canteen? – It’s out the back, yeah. | – 这儿有餐厅吗? – 就在后面 是的 |
[33:02] | Then, I suggest you go there, sit down, drink coffee, sober up. | 那么 我建议你最好去那儿 坐着 喝杯咖啡 清醒一下 |
[33:07] | Do not move until I tell you to do so. | 在我叫你之前哪儿也别去 |
[33:12] | You’re not going to report me, are you? | 你不会揭发我的 是吗? |
[33:15] | I’ll run some tests, if I can squeeze things into a 10% discriminatory factor, | 我要做些测试 如果我可以归因到10%的其他因素 |
[33:20] | I’ll let you off with a written warning. | 你只会收到一份书面警告 |
[33:22] | – You can do that? – We’re not monsters. | – 你可以做到吧? – 我们不是怪物 |
[33:25] | Right. Coffee. Yeah, I’ll… Thank you. Thank you. | 是的 咖啡 是的 我想 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[33:40] | Danny? | |
[33:54] | We’re on. | 我们开始吧 |
[34:00] | – Yo, T, are we ready? – Yeah, it’s all set up, D. | – 哟 T 准备好了吗? – 是的 都好了 D |
[34:02] | – Just the way you asked for. – Cool, cool. | – 都按你说的弄好了 – 酷 很好 |
[34:04] | Yo, yo, what up? I’m liking that ice, girl. | 哟 哟 怎么样? 我喜欢你的冰钻 |
[34:07] | Why do we have to do this at night? | 我们为什么要在晚上做? |
[34:08] | It’s Damien. He’s nocturnal. It’s a very street thing. | 这是Damien 他是个夜行侠 街头风 |
[34:12] | Listen, kids, get yourself on the leather. Chill out. | 伙计 坐那沙发上吧 放松下 |
[34:14] | What kind of bass you got up in this mother? | 母带里你想用哪种贝司? |
[34:16] | I want it loud and fat, so you can feel it. | 我想要响亮厚重一些 让人能感觉到 |
[34:19] | It’s all there, D. It’s all for you, brother. | 都搞定了 D 完全按你的意思 兄弟 |
[34:21] | – Yo J. J, what it is, yo? – Yo. My sound’s all right, man. | – 哟 J J 你准备好了吗? – 哟 我准备好了 伙计 |
[34:25] | All right, man. Let’s do this, all right? | 好的 伙计 我们开始吧 好吗? |
[34:28] | Yo, J, we’re set man. Let’s go. | 哟 J 我们好了 开始吧 |
[34:30] | One last time, J. Come on. | 一次通过 J 来吧 |
[34:37] | I is walking through my own dissemination | |
[34:40] | Education Bringing my words to the whole nation | |
[34:44] | Illumination of my generation | |
[34:49] | Standing at the station Self determination | |
[34:52] | Bringing my words to the whole nation | |
[34:55] | Illumination of my generation Standing at the station | |
[35:00] | Self determination | |
[35:03] | Joey, that is great. That’s beautiful, brother. | Joey 那太棒了 很漂亮 伙计 |
[35:06] | All right, people, that’s a cut. | 好了 伙计们 就这段 |
[35:08] | So, what did you think? | 所以 你觉得怎么样? |
[35:10] | That shit is off the hazook, baby. You feel me? | 那实在听着太过瘾了 明白我的意思吗? |
[35:13] | Yeah. Is that… Is that good? | 这是…这是很好的意思吗? |
[35:16] | That’s good. It means he likes him. So, Damo, where do we go from there? | 那很好 意味着他很喜欢 所以 Damo 接下来我们怎么做? |
[35:20] | I think we stick it on some whites, get him into the clubs, | 我想可以推荐给一些白人 把他带去酒吧试试 |
[35:22] | – and see if we can get the word out. – That’s a good idea but… | – 看是不是能就红起来 – 好主意 但… |
[35:24] | Yeah, dawg, I think we got something here. | 是的 伙计 我想我们发现了宝贝 |
[35:26] | – Yeah, all right. – Dawg. | – 是啊 – 伙计 |
[35:31] | So, everything’s all right? | 所以 一切都好吧? |
[35:33] | It would appear so, although I may need to come back to do a follow-up test. | 暂时看来是这样 尽管我或许还要回来做些跟进的测试 |
[35:38] | Cool. Yeah, whatever. Actually, I was thinking | 酷 随便吧 事实上 我刚刚在想 |
[35:43] | while I was having that coffee… Well, seven cups of coffee actually. | 喝咖啡的时候… 事实上我喝了七杯咖啡 |
[35:48] | No, what it is, I was thinking, now that I’m legal, as it were, | 不 我想说的是 我在想 现在我是合法的 一直都是 |
[35:52] | whether you and I might be able to, | 或许你是否愿意和我 |
[35:55] | I don’t know, go out for a drink sometime, if that’s allowed? | 我想 什么时候去喝杯咖啡? 如果可以的话 |
[35:58] | I’m ever so sorry, I’m gay. | 我非常抱歉 我是同性恋 |
[36:02] | Right, yeah. | 是的 好吧 |
[36:05] | What a waste. | 真浪费 |
[36:07] | – I doubt my partner would agree. – No. | – 我想我同伴不会这么想 – 对 |
[36:12] | Actually, I don’t suppose you and her… | 事实上 我想你和她没有… |
[36:15] | No. Please. Don’t say it. | 不 请 不要说了 |
[36:23] | – Yeah, yeah. – Put your feet right here. | – 是的 是的 – 脚就放在这儿 |
[36:26] | – Hey, yeah. – Feel comfortable? | – 嘿 是的 – 舒服吗? |
[36:28] | Okay, so I made a few calls, all the finance is in place. | 好的 我打了几个电话 资金都已经到位了 |
[36:33] | Okay, I reckon the promotional campaign for the first single | 我估算第一轮主打歌的宣传 |
[36:36] | is gonna be around 80 thou, yeah? For another 20 thou on that, | 需要花费八万英镑 剩下的两万英镑 |
[36:39] | we’re going to have DJs, radio pluggers, stylists. | 我们用来聘请DJ 电台播音员和评论员 |
[36:42] | Say what you got to say. | 说你准备好的 |
[36:43] | So, it’s really happening then? | 所以 这些都已经在做了? |
[36:44] | Yeah, it’s happening. It is happening. We want it out quick. | 是的 开始了 都在做了 我们想快点儿推出 |
[36:47] | We want it out in the charts, be there for the Brit nominations. | 我们想快些推出作品打榜 然后正好赶上全英音乐奖提名 |
[36:53] | You do this for my boy Terry, I’ll never forget it. | 你为我儿子做的这些 Terry 我永远不会忘的 |
[36:58] | Well, you must be able to find us somewhere to live. | 你一定能找到一个让我们住的地方 |
[36:59] | I mean, they can’t all have been warned off. | 我的意思是 不可能所有的酒店都被通知过 |
[37:01] | He’s on the hook, but what happens now is important. | 他上钩了 但是接下来的事才是最重要的 |
[37:04] | He’s not the kind of mark we want to come looking for us. | 他不是那种我们希望的 会主动找我们的人 |
[37:07] | – Any luck? – No, nothing. | – 有什么好消息吗? – 没有 |
[37:10] | Ash, can we burn CDs from the master we made last night? | Ash 我们能在昨晚那儿烧录CD吗? |
[37:13] | Yeah, I’m already on it. I reckon 100 should do it. | 可以 我已经在跟进了 我估计100张就够了 |
[37:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:16] | We print promotional material and put them up | 我们印些宣传材料 |
[37:18] | near every one of Benny’s pubs where he can see them. | 把它们贴在Benny的每个酒吧附近 让他能看得到 |
[37:38] | What will really swing it would be to get radio play. | 真正重要的是 我们必须获得电台的播放 |
[37:43] | I know just the woman. | 我正好认识一个女的 |
[37:53] | I’m off to the loo. Two minutes. | 我去下洗手间 两分钟 |
[38:10] | You’re listening to Sara Cox, this is Radio 1. | 你现在听到的来自Sara Cox 这是一号广播电台 |
[38:12] | Next up, some new music for you. | 下面为您带来一些新歌 |
[38:13] | This is by joeZ, and it’s called Wack Me Up. | 这首歌来自JoeZ 歌名是Wack Me Up |
[38:22] | They’re playing my song. | 电台在放我的歌 |
[38:27] | Once we release the single, we take the CDs that Ash is preparing, | 一旦我们发布了单曲 我们用Ash准备好的CD |
[38:30] | and we put them in all the displays of all the record shops we can find | 在Benny的酒吧附近的 |
[38:33] | near Benny’s pubs. | 所有能找到的音像店里播放 |
[38:34] | We give it a week, tell him the single bombed and we’ve all lost money. | 一个星期后我们就告诉他 单曲失败了 我们损失了所有的钱 |
[38:37] | And we are out of there. | 然后我们就从这儿消失 |
[38:39] | He won’t even know he’s been conned. Right. Questions? | 他甚至不会知道被骗了 好了 有什么问题吗? |
[38:43] | Yeah, how do you think of all this stuff? | 是的 你怎么想到所有这些的? |
[38:46] | I suppose the only question now is when do we take him? | 我想我们现在唯一的问题是 我们什么时候去搞定他 |
[38:49] | Okay. He had a container delivered yesterday. | 他有一个集装箱 昨天到的 |
[38:51] | He offloaded the human cargo, and it’s parked up at his warehouse. | 卸完了偷渡客 就放在他的仓库里 |
[38:54] | I spoke to one of the guys there, | 我问了一个仓库里的人 |
[38:55] | he said three containers of alcohol are being sold on. | 他说三箱酒已经开始卖了 |
[38:58] | They’re being picked up today. | 今天他就来收钱 |
[39:06] | The only problem we may have, | 我们唯一的问题是 |
[39:08] | it looks like the police have Benny under surveillance. | Benny似乎已经被警察监视了 |
[39:10] | Well, that shouldn’t affect us. We don’t go anywhere near the containers. | 那不会影响我们 我们不会靠近那些箱子 |
[39:15] | Now, we have to catch him before he goes to the bank. | 我们必须在他存钱之前行动 |
[39:18] | I’m sorry for this imposition on your home, | 很抱歉直接来你家 |
[39:20] | but Terry and his friend need to speak to Benny urgently. | 但发生了些紧急的事情 Terry和他朋友需要马上和Benny谈 |
[39:22] | I see. | 我明白 |
[39:23] | No, no, we can’t. The last shipment’s been and gone, hasn’t it? | 不 不 不行 货已经卸完了 不是吗? |
[39:26] | Well, tell them we’ll bring over two dozen in the next trip. | 好吧 告诉他们 下一批我们给他们留两打 |
[39:29] | – Benny. – Yeah, hang on. | – 等等 |
[39:30] | And call me when you get to them, all right? | 你搞定了给我打电话 好吧? |
[39:32] | – Jimmy. – I’m sorry to bust in on you like this. | – 我很抱歉这样来打扰 |
[39:34] | That’s all right, my son. Come on in. | 没关系 我儿子的事情 进来吧 |
[39:35] | – Benny. – Terry. | |
[39:37] | – Good to see you. – Damien. | – 见到你很高兴 |
[39:38] | I’ll leave you men to it. I’ll just go and check on Daddy. | 你们男人谈吧 我去看看爸爸的情况 |
[39:43] | Joey, Damien and Terry are here. | Joey Damien和Terry来了 |
[39:46] | Benny, I had to come straight away and show you these. | Benny 我急着过来给你看这个 |
[39:49] | What are they? | 这些是什么? |
[39:50] | I sent Joey’s tape to some of the major record labels. | 我把Joey的带子寄给了几家大唱片公司 |
[39:53] | – Yo, J, what it is, yo? – Yo. | – 哟 J 最近好吗 哟? – 哟 |
[39:56] | Now, they’re all saying if the single charts, | 现在 他们回复说如果单曲上榜 |
[40:01] | they’re interested in signing Joey up. | 他们很有兴趣和Joey签约 |
[40:02] | Blimey, are these for real? | 天哪 这些都是真的? |
[40:04] | For real, I’m telling you, son, my phone has been off the hook | 当然 告诉你 孩子 我的电话已经被打爆了 |
[40:07] | – all morning. Ringing non-stop. – Well, this is very exciting, innit? | – 整个上午 没停过 – 很好 这很振奋人心 不是吗? |
[40:10] | Yes, it’s good, it’s very good, but we’ve got a problem. | 是的 很好 非常好 但是有个问题 |
[40:15] | What problem? | 什么问题? |
[40:16] | Most of the money Uncle James raised was from venture capitalists in the city. | James叔叔筹集的大多数资金 来自于城市里的风险投资者 |
[40:20] | Now, I’ve used them before, you know, financing new acts. | 我之前也和他们合作过 你知道的 打造新人 |
[40:22] | I hit big, they hit big. | 我赚的多 他们就赚的多 |
[40:24] | – And? – They pulled out. | – 然后? – 他们撤资了 |
[40:27] | The money I was expecting today ain’t coming in. | 今天应该到的资金没到 |
[40:30] | I’ve had to freeze everything. I’ve had to freeze the printers, | 我不得不停下所有事情 不得不暂停印刷 |
[40:33] | cutting the promo discs for the clubs, the press. | 停止给酒吧和媒体的宣传碟 |
[40:36] | I’m sorry, Benny, I’m really sorry. | 很抱歉 Benny 真的非常抱歉 |
[40:38] | I mean, what is annoying here is that we’ve got a single that is ready to go. | 我说 最郁闷的是 我们的单曲已经蓄势待发了 |
[40:42] | But without the right promotion, it’s dead in the water. | 但没有了合适的宣传 这就完了 |
[40:45] | Yeah, but there must be other backers, no? | 是的 但是肯定有其他赞助者 没有吗? |
[40:46] | No. | 没有 |
[40:48] | I’ve been on the phone all morning, it’s too short a notice. | 我打了一上午的电话 时间太仓促了 |
[40:51] | Everything was geared to the money being here today. | 所有事都依靠着今早应该到帐的钱 |
[40:54] | I’ve thought long and hard. The only thing we can do | 我努力地想了很久 我们唯一能做的就是 |
[40:58] | is put back the release date, but that does mean | 推迟发布时间 但是这就意味着 |
[41:01] | we’re going to miss the Brit nominations. | 我们会错过全英音乐奖提名 |
[41:03] | I mean, I could help find new investors, but it’d take weeks. | 我可以试着找新的投资者 但这可能需要几周的时间 |
[41:06] | So, hang on a minute, Jimmy, hang on, hang on. | 所以 等一会儿 Jimmy 等一下 等一会儿 |
[41:08] | How much are we talking about here? | 我们现在需要多少钱? |
[41:09] | We need to raise 100K. That’s what we lost in the city. | 我们需要筹集十万英镑 这是他们撤资的数目 |
[41:12] | And since we ain’t gonna get that, I say we go next year. | 由于我们筹不到这个数 我想我们等明年吧 |
[41:16] | – We take a little stab at it then. – Next year, dude? No way. | – 到时再出击 – 明年? 伙计 不行 |
[41:19] | I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[41:21] | Dad, yeah? | 爸爸? |
[41:22] | Do something, this is my big chance. They played me on the radio, man. | 帮帮我吧 这是我很好的机会 电台都播过我的歌 |
[41:27] | Wait, wait. I’m thinking. I’m thinking. | 等等 我想想 想想 |
[41:30] | – Dad! – All right. All right. | – 爸爸 – 好吧 好吧 |
[41:35] | Okay, whoever puts this money up, | 好的 不管是谁出资 |
[41:38] | how much of the 400K that you make are they gonna get? | 最后获利的四十万中 他能拿多少? |
[41:41] | – Half. – Two hundred grand? | – 一半 – 二十万 |
[41:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:51] | Why don’t I do it? | 我来出资怎么样? |
[41:53] | You? | 你? |
[41:54] | Yeah, why not? | 是的 为什么不行? |
[41:55] | Look, I’ve seen all the posters and everything you’ve done, you know. | 瞧 我看了所有的海报 和你们所做的一切 |
[41:58] | – That was all your money, right? – Yeah. | – 那都是你们的钱 是吗? – 是的 |
[42:00] | Well, look, if you’re willing to invest in my boy, I wouldn’t be a very good dad | 好的 瞧 你们都愿意为我儿子投资 我如果袖手旁观 |
[42:03] | if I didn’t do the same, now would I? | 就不是个好爸爸了 不是吗? |
[42:05] | Wicked, D, you’re the man. | 太好了 爸爸 你真伟大 |
[42:06] | – No, listen. It won’t work. – Why not? | – 不 听着 这不行 – 为什么不行? |
[42:09] | Because the problem we have is time. Like I said, to stay on track, | 正如我说的 我们的问题是时间 要继续下去的话 |
[42:13] | we need the money now. We need the money today. | 我们现在就需要钱 今天就需要 |
[42:15] | So? | 所以? |
[42:18] | Well, you can do that? | 你能做到? |
[42:20] | Of course I can, I’m in the cash business, son. | 当然可以 我做的都是现金交易 孩子 |
[42:22] | Yeah, my boy gets what he wants. I make double bubble in the process. | 是的 我儿子得到他想要的 我从中得到双倍的收益 |
[42:26] | Like you say, everyone’s a winner. Right? | 正如你说的 所有人都是赢家 是吗? |
[42:28] | Yeah, yeah, all right. | 是的 是的 很好 |
[42:30] | Come back here, 1:00. I’ll have the money ready. | 1点在这儿见 我会把钱准备好 |
[42:36] | Would you like some more tea, Daddy? | 爸爸 来点儿茶吗? |
[42:43] | Would you like me to bring the cash with me, George? | 你希望我带现金过来吗 George? |
[42:45] | That would be great, yes. | 那太好了 是的 |
[42:47] | Excellent. Here’s to a profitable union. | 很好 为合作愉快而干杯 |
[42:54] | Clive Hemmings? The man I came in with. Is there any news? | Clive Hemmings 我送来的那个男的 有进展吗? |
[42:56] | He’s fine. His family are with him now. | 他很好 现在他的家人陪着他 |
[43:05] | I’m gonna get back and do those accounts, okay? | 我要回去处理一下账目 好吗? |
[43:07] | Do you never think about anything but work? | 除了工作你能不能想点儿别的? |
[43:09] | They said he’d be fine. See you later. | 他们说他会好的 待会儿见 |
[43:21] | Excuse me, sir. Is that your car parked in the ambulance bay? | 打扰了 先生 那是您的车吗? 停在了救护车停车位上 |
[43:24] | You’ll need to move it. | 请你把它开走 |
[43:26] | Don’t tell me where to park, son. I can park where I like. | 不要告诉我该把车停哪儿 伙计 我想停哪儿就停哪儿 |
[43:29] | So the Bentley’s in an ambulance bay, what’re you gonna do? Fine me? | 那辆宾利就停在救护车车位 你想怎样? 罚款? |
[43:32] | I could buy the bleeding car park and this hospital. | 我可以买下整个停车场和这家医院 |
[43:34] | And you and your missus and your kids. | 还有你和你的太太孩子 |
[43:37] | So get out of my face, all right? | 所以从我面前消失 马上 |
[43:42] | Oh, I think I might stretch for that sandwich now, after all. | 噢 我现在觉得是不该吃那块三明治的 |
[43:46] | I say, what on earth is George doing here? | 我说 George来这儿干嘛? |
[43:50] | – George? – George Palmer. | |
[43:52] | There, my dear, with Benjamin. | 那个 亲爱的 和Benjamin在一起 |
[43:55] | But that’s James. That’s James Parkinson. | 但是那是James James Parkinson |
[43:58] | I had a mild heart attack, my darling, not a lobotomy. | 我得的是心脏病 亲爱的 不是脑子有毛病 |
[44:02] | I was having lunch with him when it happened. | 心脏病发的时候我正和他在吃午饭 |
[44:05] | It was George who called the ambulance. | 是George叫来了救护车 |
[44:15] | – Where are they? – What, the boys? They just left. | – 他们去哪儿了? – 什么 那群男孩? 他们才走 |
[44:20] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[44:22] | – Did you give them any money? – What? | – 你给他们钱了? – 什么意思? |
[44:25] | Did you give them any money? | 你给他们钱了吗? |
[44:26] | No, no, they’re coming back this afternoon. | 没 没有 他们下午再来 |
[44:36] | – All right, guys. – Hi, Mick. | – 好的 伙计 – 嗨 Mick |
[44:38] | Champagne, Eddie, and have half a lager yourself. | 香槟 Eddie 给你自己也来点儿 |
[44:40] | – You’re all heart, you are, Mick. – Well? | – 你对人真好 是吧 Mick – 怎么样? |
[44:43] | It went like a dream. Danny excelled himself. | 就像做梦一样 Danny超常发挥 |
[44:46] | Thank you, fans. Autographs later. | 谢谢啊 粉丝们 签名稍后奉上 |
[44:48] | We do the pick up at 1:00. | 我们1点去拿钱 |
[44:53] | He’s had a good hour, Danny. Give him a call, see if we’re still on track. | 他还有一个小时的美好时光 Danny 给他打个电话 看看是否一切顺利 |
[44:56] | I want everyone out there, okay? I want you to find these jokers. | 我要所有人都出去 听到了吗? 我要你们把那群骗子找出来 |
[45:00] | Someone must know where they are. | 肯定有人知道他们在哪儿 |
[45:01] | Look, you can’t do this. We’ve got police crawling all over us as it is. | 听着 你不能这么做 我们周围一直有警察监视 |
[45:04] | They were gonna rip me off! | 他们把我惹恼了 |
[45:06] | Okay, but just don’t go charging around like a bull in a china shop. | 好吧 但是不要莽撞冲动 |
[45:10] | Do it quietly. | 悄悄的解决 |
[45:13] | Hello? Terry. | 喂? Terry |
[45:18] | No, no, no, everything’s fine. Yeah, yeah, we’re all really excited. | 不 不 不 一切都很好 是 是的 我们很激动 |
[45:25] | Yes, the money’s here. | 是的 钱准备好了 |
[45:27] | In fact, Benny suggested why don’t you all come over | 事实上 Benny提议 为什么你们不一起过来? |
[45:29] | and we open a bottle of champagne to celebrate? | 我们开瓶香槟庆祝一下 |
[45:34] | All of you, yes. A toast to the future. | 你们所有人 是的 为了未来干杯 |
[45:39] | Marvelous. I really look forward to seeing you later. | 太棒了 我期待你们的到来 |
[45:44] | Come here. Bloody genius. | 过来 妈的天才 |
[45:53] | – We okay? – Yeah. It’s his missus. | – 我们 一切都好? – 是的 他太太接的电话 |
[45:56] | She wants us to go over, crack open a bottle and celebrate. | 她希望我们都过去 开瓶香槟庆祝一下 |
[45:59] | More champagne. I love this job. | 再来点儿香槟 我喜欢这活儿 |
[46:02] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[46:04] | I don’t know. You know, all the way through this, | 我不知道 你知道的 一路走来 |
[46:06] | she’s been as cool as a cucumber with me. | 她一直对我们很冷淡 |
[46:08] | Suddenly, she’s gushing on me. | 突然 她对我过分热情了 |
[46:12] | waiting for us. | 有十万英镑在等着我们 |
[46:15] | – Trust your instincts, Daniel. – You think they’re onto us? | – 相信你的直觉 Daniel – 你觉得他们看穿我们了? |
[46:22] | I don’t know, Mick, something in her voice. | 我不知道 Mick 她声音里有一些问题 |
[46:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:36] | No, no, there are no holes, nothing left to chance. | 不 不 没有任何漏洞 没有留下任何问题 |
[46:38] | There is no way they can be onto us. | 他们不可能看穿我们 |
[46:43] | We go. | 我们去 |
[47:01] | Hi, right on time. Lovely to see you all. | 嗨 很准时 很高兴见到你们所有人 |
[47:05] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[47:12] | Here he is, here he is. | 他在这儿 他在这儿 |
[47:14] | – Benny, how you doing, son? – All right, son. | – Benny 你好啊 伙计 – 很好 孩子 |
[47:27] | Was that street enough for you, gangster man? | 够街头风了吧? 古惑仔? |
[47:40] | Leave him alone! | 放开他 |
[47:47] | Come on, now, boy. | 来吧 伙计 |
[47:49] | Con men are supposed to have the gift of the gab, aren’t they? | 骗子应该很擅长狡辩 不是吗? |
[47:52] | You must have something to say. | 你一定想说些什么 |
[47:54] | – I played the game and I lost. – Yeah, you did, yeah, yeah. | – 我输了这场游戏 – 是的 你输了 是的 |
[47:58] | Now you’re gonna have to pay the price. | 现在你需要付出代价 |
[48:06] | And that, by the way, is 100,000 in cash, | 顺便给你看看 这就是十万英镑现金 |
[48:09] | just to show you I’m not a Billy bullshitter. | 只是想告诉你我不是说说而已 |
[48:11] | See? I mean what I say, and if I shake somebody’s hand, that’s it. Job’s done. | 看到了? 我金口玉言 说好了的事 肯定不反悔 |
[48:16] | Not like you. | 不像你们 |
[48:34] | Yes, sir? | 你好 先生? |
[48:35] | Yeah, I never thought I’d have to do this, but I need some help. | 是的 我从没觉得我会这么做 但是我想我需要帮助 |
[48:40] | You is dead, man. We is gonna take you out. | 你们死定了 伙计们 我们要灭了你们 |
[48:43] | Stand them up. | 让他们站起来 |
[48:48] | I told you they were onto us. | 我说过他们识破我们了 |
[48:50] | Look, you’ve made your point, now leave them alone. | 瞧 你目的达到了 现在放开他们吧 |
[48:52] | Oh, believe me, darling, this is nothing to what they’ve got coming. | 噢 相信我 亲爱的 相对于他们将要面对的 这算不了什么 |
[48:56] | Using my boy to get to me. I’m gonna cut your livers out. | 利用我儿子来骗我 我要把你们的肝打爆 |
[49:02] | Put them in the van. | 把他们放进货车 |
[49:06] | Hold on. | 等着 |
[49:13] | – Benjamin Frazier? – Who wants to know? | – 你是谁? |
[49:15] | DI Garrett. We’ve had a report of violence. | Garrett警探 我们收到消息 这儿有暴力事件 |
[49:17] | – Have you? – Luckily, we were right outside. | – 是吗? – 我们正好在附近 |
[49:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[49:28] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[49:31] | What have we here then, Benny boy? | Benny 这些是什么? |
[49:36] | Very nice. Looks like my Christmas has come early. | 很好 看上去我的圣诞节提前了 |
[49:42] | – Brought in a dozen this time, didn’t you? – I have no idea what you’re talking about. | – 这次带回来一打 不是吗? – 我不知道你在说什么 |
[49:47] | You’ve been under surveillance for three months. | 你已经被监视三个月了 |
[49:50] | Have I really? | 是吗? |
[49:51] | We followed a container from mainland Europe back to the UK. | 我们跟踪了一个 从欧洲大陆运回英国的集装箱 |
[49:55] | It was supposedly carrying booze, but 12 refugees were also hidden inside. | 集装箱里应该装的全是酒 但里面还藏着12个偷渡客 |
[50:01] | Whoever sold it is about to go to prison for a very long time. | 谁做了这笔生意 将会在牢里呆很久 |
[50:04] | Ah, well, I never sold anything, see? | 啊 好吧 不关我的事 懂吗? |
[50:07] | Fortunately, I don’t have to take your word for that, | 很幸运 我不需要听你的解释 |
[50:10] | being the lying toe-rag you are, because we arranged | 你这个骗子 我们已经部署好了 |
[50:13] | for the bills to be marked, so we could trace them back to source. | 在现金上做了记号 所以我们能跟踪记号找到源头 |
[50:17] | Nick? | |
[50:28] | Oh, dear. | 噢 天哪 |
[50:30] | Officer, we’re nothing to do with this. | 长官 我们和这些钱没关系 |
[50:33] | I’ll be the judge of that when I’ve read all the statements. | 我听完所有口供后会做出判断 |
[50:35] | No, I’m just telling you… | 不 我只是想告诉你… |
[50:37] | If I were you, I’d keep my gob shut. | 如果我是你 我会闭嘴 |
[50:39] | If it wasn’t for your mate, you might be in even more trouble than you are now. | 如果不是你朋友的话 你会比现在更糟 |
[50:44] | Right, I want everyone banged up. | 好吧 把所有人都铐起来 |
[51:00] | Take your hands off me, you pig. | 把你的手拿开 你这只猪 |
[51:10] | I can’t believe Ash called the old bill. | 真不敢相信 Ash报了警 |
[51:14] | I was on leave today till I got this call, and the missus is not happy, I can tell you. | 本来今天可以休假 要不是接到这个报警 这让我太太很不高兴 |
[51:19] | It’s our anniversary, you see. “Make it up to me,” she says. | 今天是我们的结婚纪念日 她要我带她去海外度假作为补偿 |
[51:23] | “Holiday abroad,” she says, like I’m made of money. | 好像我钱很多似的 |
[51:30] | Here, Taffy. | 嘿 长官 |
[51:32] | How would you like to give your old lady | 如果你能给你太太 |
[51:33] | the best anniversary present she’s ever had? | 她收到过的最好的周年礼物 如何? |
[51:36] | I told him to do whatever it took. | 是我让他想尽办法 该做的都做 |
[51:38] | Yeah, but this. | 好吧 但这也… |
[51:41] | – How you doing, Eddie? – I think I’ve wet meself. | – 感觉怎么 Eddie? – 我都湿了 |
[51:46] | So you have a little accident, nothing big, the back doors spring open. | 出点儿小车祸把车后门弹开了 |
[51:50] | Not your fault, is it? | 这不是你的错 是吧? |
[51:56] | I’m holding 50 grand in me hand here. | 这东西值五万元 |
[52:01] | – 50 grand, you say? – Yeah. | – 你说 五万? – 是的 |
[52:09] | No, no there are no holes, nothing left to chance. | 不 不 没有任何漏洞 没有留下任何问题 |
[52:12] | There is no way they can be onto us. | 他们不可能看穿我们 |
[52:16] | We go. | 我们去 |
[52:20] | But I want a backup plan. | 但我需要一个备用计划 |
[52:30] | Yes, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[52:32] | Yeah, I never thought I’d have to do this, but I need some help. | 是的 我从没觉得我会这么做 但是我想我需要帮助 |
[52:35] | What’s the problem? | 什么事? |
[52:36] | D division sent a car over for repairs, and I’ve lost it. | D部门送了辆车来这修理 但我找不到了 |
[52:39] | Lost it? | 不见了? |
[52:40] | Yeah, I think it’s come over here by mistake, | 是的 我想那车是搞错了才开来这儿 |
[52:42] | but the sergeant over at Acquisitions is going ballistic. | 采购部的人大发雷霆 |
[52:45] | Turns out he hasn’t even signed it out yet. | 原来根本还没签出呢 |
[52:47] | The servicing’s not done here, now. It’s farmed out. | 维修部不在这里 外包了 |
[52:51] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[53:07] | All right, lads, is number 16 ready? | 好了 伙计 16号完了吗? |
[53:11] | – Who are you? – Acquisitions. | – 你是谁? – 采购部的 |
[53:13] | The super wants it road tested before it goes back out. | 上面想在出场前先做下路测 |
[53:15] | It’s only in for an oil change. | 那车只是来换油的 |
[53:17] | Yeah, but the last crew who took it out said it was over-steering. | 是的 但是上次开他出去的家伙 说这车有点儿转向过度 |
[53:19] | Now, I told him they were plonkers, | 我告诉他那是一群傻瓜 |
[53:20] | but he said we should check it out before we buy any more. | 但他还是坚持要确认一下 才能再购买 |
[53:23] | All right, well, take it. Keys are in it. | 好吧 试吧 钥匙在车里 |
[53:30] | Chris. Are the lads ready? | Chris 伙计们准备好了吗? |
[53:32] | Yeah, meet me at the corner of Western Road and Tavistock street. | 好的 在Western路和Tavistock路 转角处等我 |
[53:35] | Yeah, it’s hardly the time or the place, is it? | 不是因为时间地点吧? |
[53:38] | All right, flat rate of 150, 250 with uniform. | 好的 统一价 150英镑 穿制服的250英镑 |
[53:42] | Oh, and drop by Eddie’s, bring his ultraviolet machine. | 去Eddie那儿带上验钞机 |
[53:44] | In fact, bring Eddie, make up the numbers. | 顺便捎上Eddie 充个数 |
[53:47] | Yeah, I’ll call you and give you a game plan. | 是的 我再给你打电话 告诉你怎么做 |
[53:49] | Yeah, all right. Yeah, good man, ta-ta. | 是的 好的 是的 好样的 挂了 |
[53:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[54:04] | Hello, control, can you read me? Hello, control? | 总台 能听到吗? 总台? |
[54:08] | Control here, go ahead. | 这是总台 说 |
[54:10] | Yeah, can you tell CID that Benny Frazier’s been involved in a fight | 通知犯罪调查科 Benny Frazier在Moor大街的 |
[54:13] | at the Queen’s Head in Moor Street? Over. | Queen’s Head里参与打斗 通话结束 |
[54:40] | Oh, dear. | 噢 天哪 |
[54:41] | Officer, we’re nothing to do with this. | 长官 我们和这事无关 |
[54:49] | Yeah, well, it’s always good to have a plan B, innit? And a little bonus. | 太棒了 有B计划真是太棒了 还有得到了这个 |
[54:56] | – Well done, well done. – Nice one, lads. | – 干得好 干得好 – 好样的 伙计 |
[54:59] | Yeah, thank you, guys. I owe you one. Sorry about the short notice. | 谢谢了 伙计们 我欠你们一条人情 非常抱歉这么迟才通知你 |
[55:03] | – Any time, Mickey, you know that. – Thank you very much. Oh, oh, yes. | – 随时欢迎 Mickey 你知道的 – 非常感谢 噢 噢 太好了 |
[55:07] | Stacie will pay you before you go. | Stacie会给你报酬的 |
[55:09] | – You’re worth every penny. – Yeah, Danny, just a thought. | – 这是你们应得的 – 是的 Danny 等一下 |
[55:12] | Are you sure we got the right case? | 你确定拿对了箱子? |
[55:16] | Get stuffed, Ash. I notice that nobody’s actually thanked me yet. | 真无聊 Ash 我发现还没人感谢我 |
[55:19] | – For what? – Well, it was my grifting instincts | – 为了什么? – 为了我敏锐的直觉 |
[55:22] | that saved the day. I mean, I know you had your little plan B, but you know, | 我的直觉拯救了大家 我知道B计划很成功 但 你知道的 |
[55:25] | enough respect to your homie. Aye? | 也要感谢我一下吧 同意吗? |
[55:27] | – Oh, yeah. – Eddie, get the drinks in. | – 噢 是的 – Eddie拿点儿喝的来 |
[55:30] | Hey, I’m officially a grifter now, so get them yourself. | 嘿 我现在和你们是一伙的 所以自便吧 |
[55:34] | – I’ll get them. – And put some music on. | – 我来拿 – 来点儿音乐 |
[55:38] | Put something on. | 放点儿什么 |
[55:41] | Aye! No! | – 同意! – 关了! |
[55:47] | It hasn’t got a bath, but the shower works. It’s got a curtain and everything. | 没有浴缸 但可以淋浴 窗帘什么的应有尽有 |
[55:52] | The furniture’s a bit tatty, but you could throw something over it. | 家具有点儿旧 但你们能盖些什么在上面 |
[55:56] | Ash. | |
[55:58] | Yeah. Well, you lot told me to find somewhere. | 好吧 是你们让我找个地方的 |
[56:00] | – Who does it belong to? – Derek. | – 房子是谁的? |
[56:02] | It’s this mate of mine, he’s gone to Dubai for a year. | 我的一个朋友 他要去迪拜待上一年 |
[56:05] | Yeah, it’s his living quarters. His boss lived upstairs. | 是的 这是他的房子 他老板就住楼上 |
[56:08] | Here, we couldn’t have a look at his place, could we? | 我们不能去看看他老板的房子吗? 可以吗? |
[56:12] | – Oh, no, I don’t know, it’s… – Oh, come on, it won’t take a minute. | – 噢 不行 我不知道 但是 – 噢 来吧 不会很久 |
[56:16] | Oh, God. Yeah, all right then, but don’t touch anything. | 噢 上帝 好吧 但什么都别碰 |
[56:25] | Yeah, you see, when his boss went back to Dubai for a year, | 你瞧 他老板要回迪拜待一年 |
[56:28] | he took Derek with him. | 带上了Derek |
[56:30] | – Wow. – Yeah, it’s nice, innit? | – 哇喔 – 是的 很不错 不是吗? |
[56:32] | – So who’s looking after it now? – Well, no one really. It’s shut up. | – 现在 谁在照看这房子? – 事实上没人照看 空关着 |
[56:35] | Derek asked me to pop in once a week. | Derek让我每周来看一次 |
[56:37] | You know, just to make sure that everything was all right. | 只是来确保一切正常 |
[56:42] | What? | 怎么了? |
[56:44] | I think we should go. I feel like we’re intruding. | 我想我们应该走了 我觉得我们是非法入侵 |
[56:46] | Absolutely. | 完全同意 |
[56:48] | I mean Derek’s place, where you’re going to be staying, | 我说 你们将住的Derek的房子 |
[56:50] | is nothing like this, but there you go, | 比这儿差远了 |
[56:52] | beggars can’t be choosers now, can they? | 但是没得选 不是吗? |
[56:54] | Bye, Eddie. | 再见 Eddie |
[56:55] | What you doing? Stop messing about. | 你们在做什么? 别乱来 |
[56:58] | – We can put the rent on the tab. – Good thinking. | – 我们可以把租金记在帐上 – 好主意 |
[56:59] | Hello, can someone tell me what’s going on? Hello! | 喂 谁能告诉我发生了什么? 喂 |
[57:05] | Well, now what are we gonna do? | 我们现在要做什么? |
[57:08] | I’ll make a few calls. | 我要打几个电话 三小时后我们就到Maliaga了 |
[57:11] | – And what about my jewelry? – I’ll buy you some more bloody jewelry. | – 我的珠宝怎么办? – 我会给你买更多该死的首饰的 |
[57:17] | And keep up, you. This is all your bloody fault in the first place. | 跟上了 这都是你惹的祸 |
[57:19] | The pigs came down Stormed in my drum | 来了一群猪 鼓声咆哮 |
[57:22] | Arrested me with my dad and my mum | 抓住了我 和我的老爸老妈 |
[57:24] | Shut up! |