时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | So when’s it gonna be ready, Albert? | ALBERT 他什么时候才能准备好啊 |
[00:53] | He’s picking up the bank draft later today, and we’re going to meet him at his hotel | 他今晚晚些时候要去拿银行汇票 然后我们明天早上11:30的时候 |
[00:56] | – Tomorrow morning at 10:30. – Great. | 就去宾馆等他 |
[00:59] | – Ash? – Yeah, we’re set. | 很好 嗯 都准备好了 我们只要在路上接到PEYTON就行了 |
[01:01] | We just have to pick the painting up on our way. | 嗯 都准备好了 我们只要在路上接到PEYTON就行了 |
[01:04] | – No loose ends? – Can I ask something? | 没落下什么吧 啊 我能问个事儿吗 |
[01:07] | Only, if he’s doing the pickup today, yeah, why are we waiting until tomorrow? | 啊 如果他今天去拿银行汇票 那为什么我们要等到明天才行动呢 |
[01:11] | Because that’s what we arranged with him. | 因为我们已经和他约好了 |
[01:13] | Yeah, but, Mick, I mean that’s just more time for things to go wrong, innit? | 是啊 但是我觉得 时间拖得越久 越容易出差错 不是吗 |
[01:15] | Okay. Listen up, gang, this is what I propose. | 好吧 大伙听好 我建议 |
[01:18] | All right. We’ll give him a call, say there’s been a change of plan, | 我们给他打个电话告诉他事情有变 |
[01:22] | we do the pick up today. | 改为今天见面 |
[01:24] | We don’t deviate from the plan. It makes the mark suspicious. | 我们不能背离计划行事 这样会让目标怀疑我们的 |
[01:26] | Yeah, have a word, Mick. | 你听我说 这家伙最终会上钩 |
[01:28] | This bloke, I’m telling you now, gagging to give us some money. | 把钱乖乖的给我们的 |
[01:31] | And he will. Tomorrow. | 是啊 |
[01:34] | So that’s it, is it? End of discussion? | 明天的时候 这连商量的余地都没有了 |
[01:37] | Yes, Danny, come on, we’ve got a day off. Relax. | 是啊 DANNY 我们正好休息一天嘛 放松一下 |
[01:53] | Cards, anyone? | 有人想玩牌吗 |
[01:55] | – A picnic? – Picnic? | 出去野餐怎么样 野餐? |
[01:57] | – It’s sunny outside. – No, no, no. I don’t do sun. | 今天艳阳高照呢 |
[02:03] | No. | 不要不要 不要晒太阳 |
[02:05] | – Dice then? – We haven’t got any dice. | 玩掷色子吗 我们没有色子 |
[02:07] | – I just… – Happen to have some with me. | 我正好 正好身上带了一点 |
[02:10] | – You’re incorrigible, Albie. – Thank you, my dear. | 你真是无药可救 ALBIE 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[02:16] | – A drink? – Frozen margaritas. | 来点儿喝的吧 嗯…冰的马格里特 |
[02:20] | – No ice. – No ice? | 不要冰 不要冰? |
[02:23] | The ice machine made a strange, kind of, gurgling sound and then it went… | 制冰机上次发出那种怪异的 “嘎嘎嘎”的声音然后“嘣”的一声 |
[02:30] | – Died. – The ice machine… | 就坏掉了 好吧 制冰机坏了 |
[02:32] | Yeah, by the time I fix it, it’ll still be half an hour before we get any ice, wouldn’t it? | 我要半个小时才能修好呢 在那之前我们还是没有冰块 |
[02:38] | – Shop on the corner sells bags. – Okay. Come on, then. | 去那个卖袋子的街角小店买一些吧 好吧 那走吧 |
[02:53] | Don’t you just love London when the sun comes out? | 伦敦出太阳的时候是多么美好啊 不是吗 |
[02:56] | – Do you think of anything else? – No. | 你能想点儿别的吗 不 |
[02:59] | – Can I ask you something? – No. | 我能问你点儿事吗 不行 |
[03:02] | Only unless I’m missing something, | 我个人认为 你的女人 |
[03:03] | you don’t seem to get much in the way of female company. | 没有我多 |
[03:07] | – I do all right. – When? | 我还好 |
[03:09] | When I’m as far away from you as possible. | 什么时候啊 只有在我不在的时候你才能钓到码子 |
[03:11] | That makes sense. | 好吧 有道理 |
[03:13] | I mean, they ain’t gonna want to shag you once they’ve seen me, are they? | 我觉得女人们一见到我 就不想和你在一起了 不是吗 |
[03:16] | Shut up, Danny. | 闭嘴 DANNY |
[03:17] | So what do you reckon, then? I mean, on average. Once a month? Twice? | 怎么 你平均一个月才做一次吧 两次? |
[03:20] | – Is there a point to this? – No, just making conversation. | 谈论这个问题有意义吗 不 只是闲扯 |
[03:25] | – You see, I get loads. – You… | 你看我的女人可多了 |
[03:28] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[03:31] | You get loads ’cause you’re not as choosy as I am. | 因为你不像 我这么精挑细选 |
[03:33] | Hey, mate, it’s all the same when the lights are out. | 哥们儿 灯一关 所有女人都一样了 |
[03:36] | – You really believe that, don’t you? – All right, all right. | 你不会真得这么认为吧 好吧好吧 那你最看重女人的什么地方呢 |
[03:38] | – What do you look for in a bird, then? – Wit, elegance, femininity. | 智慧 优雅 温柔 |
[03:41] | Me, too. And if they’ve got a humongous pair of jugs, bingo. | 我也是 而且我还看重她们的臀部… 又来了 |
[03:46] | Is that how you see women? As sex objects? | 你就是这样看女人的? 对你来说就是一个性目标而以 |
[03:48] | No. I mean, you know, if they like football and they can iron a shirt as well, | 不啊 你也可以去了解他们的兴趣爱好 |
[03:51] | that is always a result, innit? | 能不能熨衣服什么的 但是… |
[03:52] | Okay, okay, I have to walk with you, but I do not have to listen to you. | 好了好了 我和你一起走 并不代表我要听你说话 |
[03:55] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[04:00] | All I’m saying is, I’m obviously more attractive to the opposite sex. | 我是觉得 我比你 对异性更加具有吸引力 |
[04:05] | – Fine. – So you agree with me? | 是啊 你也这么认为? |
[04:07] | If it will shut you up, yes. | 如果这能让你闭嘴的话 我是说 |
[04:08] | I mean, I may not be the most attractive bloke in the world, | 我或许不是这个世界上 最具吸引力的男人 |
[04:11] | I’ll grant you that, but what I’ve got is twinkle. | 我也这么觉得 但是我有那种魅力 |
[04:15] | – Twinkle? – Yeah. | 魅力? |
[04:18] | Did you know that people make their mind up on you | 是啊…你知道别人对你的第一印象 |
[04:20] | based on what they see in the first two seconds? | 是在见到你的两秒钟后形成的 |
[04:22] | – Yes, of course. – So they see my twinkle, | 是啊 |
[04:25] | and bosh. | 当然 他们能看到我的魅力 |
[04:28] | That’s the Danny Blue method of attracting the opposite sex, is it? | 这就是你DANNY吸引异性 的方式吗 |
[04:31] | – “Twinkle, bosh.” – Works for me. | 魅力 |
[04:34] | No, Danny, you work strictly on the law of averages, | 对我来说行得通 不 |
[04:37] | which states that if you ask 100 women to sleep with you, | DANNY 你只是以平均法则来说行得通 意思就是你问一百个女人 |
[04:40] | the probability is you’ll get laid 3.7 times. | 愿不愿意和你上床 成功的概率是 3.7个 |
[04:44] | – I think I had the. 7 on Sunday. – Yeah, I rest my case. | 谢谢你还给我个0.7的尾数啊 是啊 我就不一样了 |
[04:48] | So, what you saying then? | 你刚说什么 |
[04:50] | What I said half an hour ago, I’m simply choosier than you are. | 我的意思和我半小时前说的一样 我只是比你更精挑细选而已 |
[04:53] | – You mean, you ain’t getting any? – I will not discuss my sex life with you. | 也就是说你一个都得不到 我不想和你谈论我的性生活 |
[04:57] | – That’s ’cause you ain’t getting any. – No, Danny. | 这就是你一个都得不到的原因 不 |
[04:59] | It’s because I have a little more respect for the women I spend time with. | DANNY 我比你更加尊重 和我在一起的女人 |
[05:04] | I bet I’ve got a bigger willy than you. | 但我老二比你大 听着 |
[05:09] | Listen, I tell you, mate. You would not want it as a wart on the end of your nose. | 哥们儿 我告诉你 我一定是戳到你的痛处了 |
[05:13] | Please, let this day end. | 天哪 |
[05:17] | – I’ll be mother, shall I? – Yeah. | 让这一天快点过去吧 |
[05:18] | – And actually, Mickey, it’s not 3.7 times. – What? | 而且事实上 MICKEY 这可不止3.7 |
[05:21] | No, you see, ’cause that’s not even 4%. | 什么? 因为那还不到4%的概率呢 |
[05:23] | – Whatever. – More like 90%. | 随便你 应该说是90% |
[05:26] | – If you say so. – Yeah, and the other 10 are lesbians. | 就这样吧 剩下那10%是同性恋 |
[05:30] | – Oh, God. – What are you two bickering about? | 天哪 你俩在吵什么? |
[05:32] | – The usual. – A few home truths, Albert, that’s all. | 一些琐事 他就是不肯承认事实 |
[05:35] | Yeah, Danny’s version of the truth is a world away from everyone else’s. | 是啊 DANNY所说的事实与 其他人的事实 相差十万八千里 |
[05:38] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[05:39] | Of course, you know what these disagreements are really about. | 你们知道这些争执 是因什么而起的吗 |
[05:44] | The curse of every grifter’s crew I’ve ever met. | 一个诅咒 每个我认识的诈骗团伙都会有 |
[05:48] | – Well, what’s that? – Happens throughout nature. | 哦 那是什么 自然而然就会产生的 |
[05:51] | You have the leader, then the young bucks come along and make their challenge. | 团伙会有一个领袖 然后后来者就会 提出挑战 |
[05:56] | Yeah, well, Mickey’s our leader, that’s understood. | 是啊 MICKEY就是我们的领袖 |
[05:58] | – Hello, did I miss the vote? – We don’t need a vote. | 嘿 你们什么时候投票决定的吗 这不用投票就能决定 |
[06:02] | Of course in the old days, these things were settled, | 是啊 这是我们团队里 |
[06:05] | order was restored within the crew, so it didn’t affect the con. | 早就规定好了的 这样就不会影响我们诈骗 |
[06:09] | What, like a duel? Pistols-at-dawn sort of thing? | 那你要我们决斗吗 像古人那样拿枪决斗 |
[06:12] | – Almost, yes. – I’m up for that. | 哦 天哪 是的 我赞成 |
[06:14] | If the top grifter’s authority was challenged by someone in the crew, | 如果诈骗集团里有人对领袖的地位 提出挑战 我们就会有一个测试 |
[06:18] | – There was a test. – What kind of test? | 什么测试? |
[06:21] | The Henderson Challenge. | HENDERSON挑战 |
[06:27] | “The Henderson Challenge”? | 你可从来没提过什么 |
[06:31] | – You’ve never mentioned this before. – It never came up. | HENDERSON挑战啊 以前也没人挑战过你啊 |
[06:35] | So what is it exactly? | 那具体是什么啊 |
[06:37] | In the ’20s and ’30s in New York, | 在二三十年代的纽约 |
[06:39] | there was a long con player called Charles Henderson. | 有个叫CHARLES HENDERSON的诈骗王 |
[06:42] | Legend has it that he met up with a short con player, Simon Devlin. | 他碰到了一个玩街头骗术的家伙 叫SIMON DEVLIN |
[06:46] | Well, Henderson took him under his wing, and they began working together. | 于是HENDERSON就把他招致麾下 他们开始一起合作 |
[06:50] | – And that’s when it started. – What started? | 故事就开始了 什么故事? |
[06:54] | They began arguing about who was the better grifter. | 他们开始争论 |
[06:58] | – So Henderson issued a challenge. – Which was? | 谁的骗术更高一筹 所以HENDERSON发出了挑战 |
[07:01] | The truest test of a grifter’s skill. | 什么挑战? 骗术最真实的比赛 |
[07:05] | They were both dropped off in the middle of New York at noon. | 在中午的时候把他们俩 扔在纽约 |
[07:12] | – Naked. – What? | 全身赤裸 什么 |
[07:14] | – Naked? – As the day they were born. | 全身赤裸? 就像新生婴儿一样 |
[07:18] | Henderson and Devlin agreed to meet that very evening at 6:00 p.m. | HENDERSON和DEVLIN约定好当天傍晚 6点见面 |
[07:22] | to compare spoils and see who’d accumulated the most. | 然后清点他们谁骗的成果最多 |
[07:26] | That’s brilliant. That’s brilliant. Let’s do it. | 这太棒了 太棒了 我们也来吧 |
[07:32] | – Oh, God, he’s serious. – Why not? | 哦 天哪 他是认真的 |
[07:35] | If it’s good enough for Henderson and thingamajig, | 为什么不呢 这对HENDERSON来说行得通 对我们应该也行 |
[07:37] | it should be good enough for us, shouldn’t it? | 你说是吧? |
[07:39] | But we don’t have to prove who’s the better grifter. | 你说是吧? 但我们不用证明谁技高一筹啊 |
[07:41] | Everybody already knows that. | 大家都已经知道答案了 |
[07:42] | Listen, Mick, you might be good at all the “lardy-dardy, complicated, | 你听着 MICK 可能那种复杂的 |
[07:46] | “I haven’t got a clue what’s going on until the very end” stuff, | 精心策划的 最后结果出人意料的 那种骗术你很拿手 但是 |
[07:50] | but when it comes to “out there, down on the streets, | 街头骗术 |
[07:53] | “flying by the seat of your pants, | 脱了衣服在短时间内 |
[07:55] | “who can get the most money in the quickest time,” | 看谁能骗到更多的钱 |
[07:57] | mate, I’ve got you beat hands down. | 哥们儿 你玩儿不过我 |
[07:59] | – In your dreams. – Come on, I’m issuing you a challenge. | 你就做梦吧 别这样 |
[08:06] | You and me. | 我在向你挑战呢 你和我 |
[08:08] | – You can’t lead your own crew. – Why not? | 你根本不能领导一个团队 为什么 因为你不成熟 |
[08:10] | Because you’re immature, irresponsible, reckless, empty-headed and impulsive. | 没责任感 莽撞 大脑空空 还很冲动 |
[08:13] | – But apart from all that, I’m ready. – Forget it, Danny, it’s not gonna happen. | 但除了这些 我还是可以领导的 算了吧 DANNY 我不会和你比的 |
[08:19] | Of course, Henderson knew this was the true test of a leader, | 当然 HENDERSON也知道这是 |
[08:23] | to prove that his position was warranted. | 让他保住领袖地位 最好的比赛 |
[08:26] | Wait. You’re saying I should do this? | 等等…你不是认为我应该接受吧 |
[08:29] | No, I’m just saying why Henderson issued the challenge. | 不 我只是告诉你HENDERSON 为什么提出了这个挑战 |
[08:34] | What about the rest of you? Do I have to prove myself to you, too? | 你们觉得呢 你们难道也觉得我应该 |
[08:39] | See? | 向你们证实自己吗 啊 |
[08:42] | Even they know I’ve got you beat. | 你看 他们也觉得我能打败你 |
[08:47] | Okay. | 好吧… |
[08:50] | – When do we start? – You have one hour until noon. | 什么时候开始 还有一个小时就中午了 |
[08:59] | I’m gonna beat him. | 我会打败他的 |
[09:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:08] | The rules. | 以下是游戏规则 |
[09:09] | – You’ll both be dropped off together. – In the nude. | 你们会被一起扔在一个地方 全身赤裸 |
[09:13] | You have to be back here by 6:00. Whoever shows the biggest gain, wins. | 你们要在六点的时候回到这里 骗到最多钱的人 就赢了 |
[09:19] | – Who counts? – I do. | 谁来数? 我来 |
[09:21] | I estimate the price of jewelry, clothing and the like, according to quality. | 我可以估算衣服和珠宝的价格 还有其他一些东西的价值 |
[09:25] | Can we use anyone else? | 我们可以找帮手吗 |
[09:26] | Yes, but you can only phone in for help when you’re ready to work the con, | 可以 但你们只能打电话来找人 你应该自己策划好诈骗计划 |
[09:31] | and they can only assist you, | 他俩只能协助你们 |
[09:33] | but they can’t initiate or suggest cons of their own. | 但不能帮你们 想点子 |
[09:38] | Questions? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[09:43] | Well, team, it looks like by 6:00, you’ll have a new leader. | 好吧 六点的时候你们的新领袖就诞生啦 |
[09:47] | – I doubt that. – Oh? We’ll see. | 我深表怀疑 那咱们走着瞧 |
[09:50] | Gentlemen, let battle commence. | 先生们 比赛开始吧 |
[10:05] | Anyone got a camera? | 你们带了照相机吗 |
[10:13] | – Ready? – Where are we? | 准备好了 我们在哪啊? |
[10:15] | Don’t worry. I found you a nice, quiet little spot. | 别担心 我给你们找了个僻静无人的地方 |
[10:18] | Gentlemen, you have six hours. | 先生们你们有六个小时 |
[10:20] | Three, two, one, go. | 三 二 一 开始! |
[10:23] | – | – Shit! |
[10:47] | Shit! Get out of the way! Hey! Hey! | |
[11:29] | Hold on. Hold up, mate, hold on… | 伙计 等等 |
[11:33] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[11:35] | – Go, go, go. – Where to? | 快 快开车 去哪儿 |
[11:38] | Anywhere, just go. Her old man’s coming. He’s got a baseball bat. | 随便去哪儿 那家伙就快追上来啦 手里还拿着棒球棍呢 |
[11:41] | He just caught us in bed. | 我被捉奸在床啦 |
[11:42] | I’ve just had to leg it down a drain pipe. Go! | 快开车 伙计 |
[11:45] | Go, son, go. He’s coming, he’s coming! | 快 他快追上来了 |
[12:00] | They’re only me gardening clothes. I go over to the allotment when I clock off. | 这是我做园艺的时候穿的衣服 |
[12:04] | That’s all right, son. It’s just a job, isn’t it? | 这些就可以了 |
[12:06] | – Big bloke, was he? – Who? | 那家伙很强壮吧 谁? |
[12:08] | – The bird’s husband? – Oh, massive. | 那个妞儿的老公 |
[12:10] | Six foot, nearly seven. Killer. | 是啊 六英尺高 70公斤呢 |
[12:12] | Listen, you take that. | 来 你拿着这个 |
[12:13] | You got a card or something? I’ll get this stuff back to you. | 你有什么卡吗 我等会还给你 |
[12:16] | No worries, it’ll give me something to tell the lads later. | 哦 不用担心 我可以好好跟我哥们儿说说这新闻了 |
[12:17] | – All right, mate. Black cab stories, eh? – Yeah, usually have to make them up. | 这可是个疯狂的故事 对吗 是啊 我编都编不出来呢 |
[12:21] | Be lucky, son. | 哥们儿 |
[12:48] | My mate. Mate. | 好走 |
[12:51] | – Pigeon’s got you. – Eh? | 伙计 鸽子在你身上拉屎了 |
[12:53] | Down your back. Look. | 你看 在你背上 |
[12:56] | – Oh, bollocks. – Ain’t it? | 啊 他妈的 |
[12:59] | 600-quid suit. | 这西装六百英镑呢 |
[13:00] | Take it off, take it off. My mum’s really good with this stuff. | 先脱下来 脱下来 我妈对处理这个有独门妙方 你只要… |
[13:03] | All you need to do is, you run it under a cold water tap for about 10 seconds, | 浸在冷水里 |
[13:06] | and it should be as good as new. Promise you, good as new. | 拍打大约十分钟 就和新的一样了 |
[13:08] | Look, there. Look, cafe around the corner. Go on, go, go. | 我保证跟新的一样 看到了吗 街角有个咖啡馆 |
[13:12] | It’s supposed to be lucky! | 去吧 去吧 鸟屎代表幸运呢 |
[13:21] | Give us a bit of chalk, mate. | 伙计 |
[13:26] | Cheers, son. | 能给我根粉笔吗 |
[13:46] | Do you mind telling me what you’re doing? | 你能告诉我你在做什么吗 |
[13:47] | Good morning to you, sir. | 先生 早上好 |
[13:49] | Ah, you shouldn’t have to move more than two or three tables. | 你应该只用移开两三张桌子 |
[13:51] | – I’m going to work all around you. – What? | 我就在你铺子边上工作就可以了 什么? |
[13:53] | Don’t you worry about me, sir. I’ll have this done in two or three hours, | 别担心我 我只要两三个小时就完事儿了 |
[13:57] | just as soon as the drill gets here. | 然后钻孔机就会来 |
[13:59] | Mind you, a cup of tea wouldn’t go amiss. | 能给我倒杯茶吗 |
[14:02] | Right, we’re going down two or three feet. You might want to sheet up a little bit. | 嘿… 我们会在这挖个两三英尺深 你最好弄个东西遮遮 钻孔机很旧了 |
[14:06] | The old drill gets a bit dusty, you see. Throws all the muck up. | 会弄得到处都是灰尘 |
[14:08] | You can’t drill here. I’ve got people eating. | 你不能在这儿钻孔 我还有客人呢 |
[14:11] | Hey, I’ll be as quiet as a mouse, sir. | 我会和耗子一样安静的 先生 |
[14:12] | Well, a big mouse the size of an elephant with giant clogs on, I’ll grant you. | 一只和大象一样大的耗子… |
[14:15] | And I’d let people know not to have the soup. | 让人们知道不应该在这儿喝汤 |
[14:18] | There’s nothing worse than grit in your soup. | 汤里又不是特别脏 |
[14:19] | Gets stuck in your teeth and all. Did you not get the letter? | 你牙缝里有东西 你没收到信件通知吗 |
[14:22] | Got a copy here somewhere. Oh, you know what? I left it in the van. | 我这里有一份复印件 哦 你看 我把它忘记在货车里了 等我的伙计来了 |
[14:25] | – I’ll fetch it when the lads get here. – No, I didn’t get any letter. | 我就去拿 不 我没收到任何信件通知 |
[14:28] | Oh, the post these days, horrendous it is. | 啊 这儿的邮局太烂了 |
[14:30] | You know, I sent my brother a birthday card three years ago, | 你知道吗 |
[14:33] | he’s still not got it. | 我三年前给我弟弟写了封信 他现在还没收到 |
[14:34] | Unbelievable. Now, if you’ll just give us a hand on the other side here, sir, | 难以置信 帮我个忙 |
[14:38] | – We’ll get this out and we’ll all be… – No, look. | 我这就开始 马上就能完工 |
[14:40] | Just explain to me why you’re here and what you’re doing. | 你解释一下你为什么而来吧 你在做什么 |
[14:43] | Effluent, sir, tons of the stuff. More poo than you can shake a stick at. | 这可不是一下子能弄好的 会弄出一大堆土 |
[14:48] | Backing up from here to the North Circular. | 你知道从这到南广场 |
[14:50] | Now, the plans say there’s two access points. | 那儿还有两个可以施工的地方 |
[14:53] | I’ve got one here and the other around the corner there. | 一个在这边 一个在那边 |
[14:56] | – Well, can’t you use that one? – No, no, no, sir. | 那你怎么不能在那边施工? 先生 |
[14:59] | That’s only a minor access point, you see. | 那可不行 那个入口太窄了 |
[15:01] | No, this is a much bigger access. | 不 那个挺大的 |
[15:04] | We’ll open her up, we’ll get right in there to the poo, you see. | 我们会从这里挖开个洞… |
[15:06] | For God’s sake, man. Can you please use the other access point? | 好吧 哥们儿 麻烦你去那边施工吧 |
[15:09] | Oh, no, sir, can’t do it with the other access point, no. | 不行啊 我不能去那里 先生 |
[15:12] | I could make it worth your while. | 你放心 我不会亏待你的 |
[15:33] | Glazer Street, mate, quick as you like. | 伙计 到HEYSER街 越快越好 |
[15:34] | – Who are you? – Stripper. | 你是谁啊?女生聚会请的脱衣舞郎 |
[15:36] | For the hen party, only I left the baby oil and the helmet in the hotel room. | 我刚把婴儿油和 头盔忘在酒店房间了 |
[15:40] | – Helmet? – Fireman. | 头盔? |
[15:41] | Look, they’ve booked you for the day, yes? | 她们要我扮演消防员… 她们雇用了你一天是吧 |
[15:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 那你应该不介意送我回趟酒店吧 |
[15:44] | So they said you wouldn’t mind going back to the hotel. | 那你应该不介意送我回趟酒店吧 |
[15:46] | Come on, mate, I’ve got a dozen drunk women in there, | 快点 伙计 这儿可有一帮喝醉了 的妞儿等着我呢 |
[15:48] | waiting to do things to a greased-up firefighter | 她们等着和我这个 性感消防员干柴烈火呢 |
[15:50] | that would make their husbands file for divorce. | 这会让她们的丈夫提出离婚的 |
[15:51] | You can go in there and tell them it’s not happening, | 你可以浪费时间去告诉她们 |
[15:53] | but I wouldn’t recommend it. Move, come on. | 但我还是不建议你去 快 开车吧 |
[16:05] | Well done, Danny. Fifty quid. | DANNY干得好 50英镑 |
[16:08] | You’re cooking on gas, son, cooking on gas. | 看来我旗开得胜啊 |
[16:21] | Hello, police? Oh, thank God. | 你好 警察先生 |
[16:22] | I’m on Walton Place. I’ve just seen someone with a gun. | 我快吓死了 我刚刚看见一个家伙带着枪呢 |
[16:25] | No, I don’t wanna give me name. You hear these things, don’t you? | 不 我不想透露姓名 你应该明白对吧 |
[16:28] | Yeah, gangsters and all that. | 那些帮派可不是好惹的 |
[16:30] | Yeah, I got a good look at him, big black geezer, | 是啊 我看到他了 一个高大的黑人 |
[16:32] | looked like a right nutter in one of those stretch limo things. | 在加长豪华轿车里 |
[16:36] | I’ve got the registration, if that’s any help. | 如果你们需要帮助的 我可以作证的 |
[16:51] | Clear the vehicle! Get your hands where we can see them! | 车里的人 把手举到我们可以看到的位置 |
[16:56] | Get down on the ground, put your hands above your head! | 趴在地上 举起手来 |
[17:00] | Get your hands on your head. Do it! | 快点 举起手来 |
[17:06] | It’s been ages. Do you think they’re dressed yet? | 过了这么长时间了 你觉得他们穿上衣服了吗 |
[17:10] | Oh, I hope so. It was not a pretty sight. | 哦 但愿如此 那可不好看 |
[17:12] | Well, they’ve had an hour and a half, | 我想已经过了一个半小时了 |
[17:14] | my guess is they’ll need a backup at any moment. | 现在应该会打电话要求支援了 |
[17:19] | Hello? Danny. | 你好 |
[17:24] | Okay, I’ll be there in 15 minutes. | 好的 我十五分钟后到 |
[17:27] | – He wants to work the Badger. – It’s a good start. Solid. | 他需要援手了 事实上 这是一个好兆头 |
[17:32] | Hello? Mick. Yeah, where are you? | 你好… MICK 哦…你在哪儿 |
[17:37] | Where? | 什么? |
[17:40] | Okay, yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上到 |
[17:45] | Mick is in jail. | MICKEY入狱了 |
[17:47] | If he doesn’t want to play fair, that’s fine by me. | 他如果想玩阴的 我绝对奉陪 |
[17:50] | At least I know where I stand. | 至少我现在知道他耍花样了 |
[17:51] | Oh, come on, Mick, you don’t know for sure it was Danny. | 别这样MICKEY 你也不能确定就是DANNY做的啊 |
[17:55] | Okay, so it was Danny. | 好吧 那就是他做的 |
[17:59] | You don’t want to do this, do you? | 你不会是想那样吧 |
[18:03] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 不 |
[18:07] | I’m a lot of things, Ash, but naïve is not one of them. | 不 我什么都会 但决不会单纯 |
[18:11] | I’ve known Albert a lot of years. | 我认识ALBERT很多年了 |
[18:12] | He doesn’t do anything without very good reason. | 他不会做毫无理由的事情的 |
[18:14] | True. | 确实 |
[18:16] | Do you know what I think? | 所以我认为他是在用这个办法 |
[18:18] | I think this is Albert’s way of moving Danny up a step. | 提高DANNY的地位 |
[18:21] | Nah. | 不会的 |
[18:24] | No, he’s always been… He’s always been fond of him. | 他一直都很喜欢他 |
[18:27] | Albert was the one who brought him in, remember? | 就是他带他入伙的 |
[18:29] | This isn’t about that. You’re way off the mark. | 不是这样的 你想太多了 |
[18:31] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[18:33] | You know, the truth is I always knew this day would come. | 事实上 我早就知道 这一天会到来 |
[18:37] | I take over from Albert, Danny takes over from me. | 我取代了ALBERT DANNY又来取代我 |
[18:40] | It’s what Albert was saying, the natural order of things. | 就像ALBERT说的那样 这是自然规则 |
[18:42] | Danny’s not ready to lead his own crew. | DANNY还不能当领导 |
[18:44] | No. Well, not with me breathing down his neck, | 有我压着他肯定不行 但如果给他权力 |
[18:46] | but give him his head, he can be something special. | 他肯定能干番大事业 |
[18:49] | Why do you want to beat him so much, anyway? | 你为什么这么想赢他 |
[18:52] | – You wouldn’t understand. – Well, try me. | 你不了解 说说看啊 |
[18:54] | Do you have any idea, any idea what it’s like for a bloke like me | 你知道吗 |
[18:58] | to be a support act? | 像我这样的强人 当配角是什么感觉 |
[18:59] | It’s like getting Robbie Williams to warm up a crowd | 这就像让ROBBIE |
[19:02] | for that little fat one on the piano. | WILLIAMS 给那个弹钢琴的老胖子暖场一样 |
[19:04] | – Elton John? – No, old Gary whatshisbananas, | 不 是个叫GARY什么的 名字忘了 |
[19:07] | you know, the one who wrote all the songs. | 写歌的那个人 |
[19:09] | Yeah, but they hated each other, didn’t they? | 是啊 但他们互相憎恨呢 |
[19:10] | – You don’t hate Mickey. – Hate him? I bleeding love him, don’t I? | 你又不恨MICKEY 恨他?我爱他还来不及呢 |
[19:13] | No. | 啊… |
[19:16] | All right, son. Hey, there’s a quid down there. | 不好意思 先生 你桌下有一块钱 |
[19:19] | All right, mate. All right, mate. No worries, keep it. | 没事没事 |
[19:22] | – Danny? – God bless you. | 你捡了就归你了 |
[19:24] | When I was working the streets, right, scraping a living, | 当我在街上以坑蒙拐骗为生的时候 我就梦想着有一天 |
[19:26] | yeah, I used to dream of the day I’d be working for the great Mickey “Bricks.” | 能当上伟大的MICKEY “BRICKS”的手下 |
[19:30] | And here I am. | 现在我就是了 那还不够吗 |
[19:32] | – That’s not enough for you now? – No, it ain’t. | 还不够 |
[19:33] | ‘Cause I want him to respect me as an equal. | 我希望他能平等的待我 |
[19:35] | And to do that, I’m gonna have to beat him. | 尊重我 所以我要打败他 |
[19:38] | Maybe Albert’s right. This is Danny’s time. | 或许ALBERT说对了 DANNY的时代来临了 |
[19:43] | Okay, I’ll play Albert’s game, this Henderson Challenge. | 所以我要玩ALBERT说的这个 |
[19:48] | But on my terms. | HENDERSON游戏 对我来说是个挑战 |
[19:50] | And if I lose, then I’ll know it’s time to move on. | 如果我输了 我知道我要接受这个现实 |
[19:53] | Oh, well, now you’re getting all maudlin on me. | 你有点吓着我了 |
[19:55] | No, no, no, I’m cool. Really. | 不不不 我很冷静 |
[19:58] | Like any good grifter, let’s see where the dice fall. | 正如一个优秀的骗子 我们看结果如何吧 |
[20:02] | – But if Danny wins, it’s over? – Yes. | 如果DANNY赢了 你就退位了 是的 |
[20:05] | – Yeah, but if you win, you’ll be leader. – I ain’t gonna be leader, am I? | 是啊 如果你赢了你就是领袖了 我才当不了领袖呢 因为他永远都是领袖 |
[20:08] | Mickey’s always gonna be leader. What I want is his respect. | 我只是想要让他尊重我 |
[20:12] | All right? And to get that I need to prove myself, | 我要向他证实自己 |
[20:14] | and this is the one chance I’ve got to do it. | 现在机会来了我就要把握住 |
[20:16] | ‘Cause nobody can beat me working short cons on the streets. | 因为没人能在街头骗术上 赢过我 |
[20:19] | No one, not Mickey, not anybody. And when I beat him, which I will, | 没人可以 连MICKEY都不行 所以如果我打败他的话 这也是必然的 |
[20:22] | well, I just think we’ll be, you know, closer than ever. | 我们会 你知道 关系更好的 |
[20:26] | What, you mean, you’d really pack it all in if Danny won? | 你的意思是 如果DANNY 赢了你就卷铺盖走人? |
[20:28] | The way I see it, there’s no way I could stay. | 对 没办法再留下来了 |
[20:32] | What do you say, Ash? One last time. | ASH 你觉得怎么样 来最后一轮 |
[20:37] | See where the dice fall? | 我们看看鹿死谁手 |
[20:39] | And if we lose, we go. | 如果我们输了 就走人 |
[20:57] | – Thanks very much. – Lovely. | 非常感谢 |
[20:58] | Hey, you know what? I’ve only found the right money, haven’t I? | 嗯…太好了 |
[21:00] | Do us a favor, mate, get rid of some of this change for us, will you? | 伙计 帮我个忙 帮我对点整钱 |
[21:03] | – Give us a tenner for that. – Right, mate. No, there’s only nine here. | 兑个十块 但这是九块啊 |
[21:07] | Only nine, only nine? I’ll tell you what, give us that 20 back that I give you. | 九块…好吧 把我刚给你的二十块给我 |
[21:10] | Here you are, there’s 11, makes that 20. Lovely, son, have a lovely day. | 这是十一块 就一共二十了 |
[21:13] | – Bye-bye, mate. – Cheers, mate. | 很好 先生 祝你过得愉快 |
[21:37] | Don’t you think you’re gonna need more than a tie? | 一根领带应该不够吧 |
[21:39] | It’s not the tie I want. It’s the bag, okay? | 一根领带就够了 这是袋子 好了 |
[21:41] | Take this, go and stand over there. | 好的 拿着这个 站到那边 |
[21:43] | You’re a Spanish tourist looking for something. | 装作一个西班牙游客 迷路了 |
[21:46] | I’ll point out the mark. Off you go. Go on, go on. | 我会告诉你目标是哪个的 开始行动吧 |
[22:09] | Can you help me to Madame Tussauds? It’s… It’s not here. | 呃…你能帮我个忙吗 我要去我的店子 不在这儿 |
[22:15] | Ah. It’s there. It’s there. | 啊 在这儿 非常感谢 |
[22:18] | You’re a good man. Thank you for you to help me. | 你人真好 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[22:37] | – What do you think? – A definite improvement. | 你觉得怎么样 帅多了 |
[22:39] | Right. Let’s go and make some money. | 现在让我们弄些现金吧 |
[22:42] | – So, what’s the plan? – Well, Danny’s the master of the short con. | 有什么计划 你看 DANNY是街头骗术之王 |
[22:46] | So if we’re going to beat him, I need to do what I do best. | 如果要打败他的话 我要做我自己擅长的 |
[22:49] | – So what? One big con? – Probably our best shot. | 什么? 大骗局 这是我们最大的机会 |
[22:55] | And where do we find a mark? | 我们去哪儿找鱼儿上钩呢 |
[22:57] | I’ve got one I’ve been saving for a rainy day. | 我有鱼儿 一直以防万一 存着的一条大鱼 |
[23:00] | So, who do you think is gonna win then, Albert? | 你觉得谁会赢 ALBERT |
[23:03] | Hard to say. Hard to say. | 很难说 很难说 |
[23:05] | Yeah, but you taught Mickey though, didn’t you? | 但你亲手教的MICKEY对吗 |
[23:07] | So you must think he’s got the edge. | 你肯定认为他有优势 |
[23:09] | Well, he’s had more experience, | 他确实经验丰富一些 但是DANNY |
[23:12] | but Danny is a natural and a short con player. | 是天生的街头骗术之王 |
[23:15] | That should help. | |
[23:18] | So, this grifting thing… | 你看 诈骗这种活儿 嗯哼 |
[23:23] | – Don’t you think you could teach anyone? – Like who? | 你觉得你还能收徒弟吗 谁? |
[23:27] | Well, you know, someone like… Well, someone like me, for instance. | 你看 比如… 比如像我 |
[23:33] | – You? – Yeah. | 你? 是啊 |
[23:36] | Okay. Lesson one. Give me 20 pounds. | 好吧 第一课 先给我二十块钱 |
[23:41] | 20 pound, good. There. | 这是二十 给你 |
[23:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:48] | Lesson two, tomorrow. | 明天教你第二课 |
[23:52] | Fancy a pop on that, do you, mate? Ninety quid a go, 50 for the extras. | 这个货色不错 |
[23:56] | Very imaginative extras they are, too. | 确实不错 |
[23:58] | The old secretary in the old tinfoil stuff. | 可以角色扮演 |
[24:01] | 140 for cash. Blimey, you’re eager, ain’t you? | 秘书和… |
[24:05] | Oi, where you going? Here, here. | 你去哪儿 |
[24:08] | All right, you go up there. First door on the left. | 这边这边 上楼左手第一个门 |
[24:11] | Get yourself nice and freshened up. She’ll be up in five minutes. | 先洗个澡 她马上就上来 五分钟就好 |
[24:21] | Are you pimping on my patch? Scum bag. | 你这小瘪三 敢在我的地盘上拉皮条? |
[24:25] | No. I’m a policeman. | 不 我是警察 |
[24:28] | – Prostitution unit. – You ain’t no policeman. | 扫黄组的 你才不是警察呢 |
[24:31] | – Yeah? How do you know that then? – ‘Cause that’s a store card from Burton’s. | 你怎么知道 |
[24:39] | Yeah? | 因为那只是BURTON’S购物卡 嗯…是 |
[24:42] | Well, well… | 哥们儿 |
[24:44] | If I ain’t a policeman, mate, how come I’ve got a big helicopter up there? | 如果我不是警察 那儿怎么会有一架直升飞机呢 |
[25:02] | Danny, those hookers looked like they wanted to hurt me. | DANNY 那些妓女好像要打我 |
[25:06] | No, don’t worry. They charge extra for that. | 别担心 让她们打人要交钱的 |
[25:10] | Come on, work to do. | 走吧 |
[25:16] | What I need to hook this mark is a moody stamp. Who’s the best man? | 要让这条大鱼上钩 我需要一张邮票 这去找谁弄呢 |
[25:20] | Short notice… | 让我想象… PINKY |
[25:23] | – Pinky Wiezman. – Ah, yeah. Pinky. Okay. | WISEMAN 对 |
[25:26] | I’ll go see him, you find a hotel and set up the call. | PINKY 我们这就去找他 |
[25:28] | – Okay. – Now, this mark loves the deal. | 你去找家酒店 打个电话 |
[25:31] | So the fact that we haven’t got much time should work in our favor. | 如果那条大鱼对这个交易感兴趣 我们时间紧迫或许也是 我们的优势 |
[25:34] | Do you… | 你觉得…这个邮票计划能行吗 |
[25:36] | Do you think this stamp thing’s gonna work? | |
[25:38] | Won’t be able to resist it. | 他保准上钩 |
[25:42] | There’s the lady there. Have a little look. | 有位女士下注了 |
[25:44] | Gonna put her down. Dig deep, dig deep in your pockets. | 看好牌 |
[25:47] | Who’s going to have a little pop on that? | 看好自己的牌 |
[25:51] | Pinky. | |
[26:03] | Get your money out. Dig deep. | 现在下注 |
[26:05] | Let’s have a look. Who’s having a go on that? | 好了 |
[26:06] | Here we go. All right, all right, all right, place your bets. | 很好很好 |
[26:09] | Let’s find that lovely queen. | 来找Q吧 好的 谢谢 待会儿见 |
[26:23] | Danny. Danny! | 祝你好运 |
[26:27] | I’ll tell you what, it’s been lovely seeing you and I’ll see you later. Bye. | 很高兴认识你 |
[26:40] | Mick, yeah. Okay, I found one. She’s waiting for you to call, | MICK 我是ASH |
[26:44] | but we need to get you an office. | 我找到一个符合标准 的了,她在这儿等你电话 但你要找间办公室 |
[27:20] | Two, possibly four, it really depends on how we get going with it. | 可能两个可能四个 |
[27:30] | Possibly four, it really depends on how we get going with it. | 要看交易结果了 |
[27:34] | Nigella Penning, please. | 我是NIGELA PENNING 你好 |
[27:37] | Hello, Nigella. Allan Morris. | NIGELA 我是ALAN MORRIS, 我知道你刚刚 |
[27:38] | I understand you’ve just been speaking to a colleague of mine. | 和我一个同事通过话 |
[28:24] | I didn’t think that still worked. | 没想到这种老办法还能行得通 |
[28:26] | Yeah, well, it would have lasted a bit longer | 是啊 如果不是那人让你开户头的话 |
[28:27] | if you hadn’t started opening accounts for people. | 我们还可以弄得久一点 |
[28:30] | You know me, sweetie, I never know when to stop, do I? | 亲爱的 我永不停滞的 |
[28:33] | So what’s next? Knock Down Ginger? | 下一步怎么办 |
[28:35] | – No, go and pick up my suit. – Oh, Danny, my feet are killing me. | 去拿我的西装 啊 DANNY 我脚快疼死了 |
[28:40] | – You gonna moan all day? – Yeah, well, I thought I might. | 你已经穿高跟鞋一整天了 是啊 我想… |
[28:42] | Well, stop it. It’s very unattractive. | 不行 那就不漂亮了 |
[28:46] | All set? | 那是什么 |
[28:48] | – So, what do we do now then? – Relax. | 现在怎么办 别紧张 |
[28:51] | It doesn’t bother you that we haven’t actually made any money yet? | 我们现在一分钱都没赚到 你就不担心? |
[28:54] | – You know your trouble, Ash? – What’s that? | 啊 你知道你的问题所在吗 ASH 什么 |
[28:56] | – You worry too much. – Yeah, well. You know one of us has to. | 你总是顾虑太多 是啊 但我们中总有一个人要想多点 |
[29:05] | – Okay, another diversion. – Where? | 好了 又一个点子 哪儿? |
[29:09] | Captain Birdseye over there. | 那边那个鸟眼船长 |
[29:22] | So sorry. I’m so silly. | 哦 |
[29:48] | Are you going to tell me what that was all about? | 你准备告诉我这是干吗吗? |
[29:50] | I’ll show you as soon as we’ve found a boat. | 等我找到一条船就告诉你 |
[29:53] | A boat? | 一条船? |
[29:56] | The hotel’s perfect. | 酒店很不错 对面还有酒吧 |
[29:58] | There’s a wine bar opposite so you can do the business there out of the way. | 你可以在那里交易 |
[30:01] | Pinky will have the stamp ready by 5:30. | PINKY五点半会把邮票准备好的 |
[30:04] | – Pushing it a bit, innit? – Makes it more fun. | 逗逗他吧 这样更好玩 |
[30:07] | – You’re starting to enjoy this, aren’t you? – I’ll tell you at 6:05. | 你开始高兴了是吧 六点过五分的时候我再告诉你 |
[30:11] | – What exactly are you looking for? – That. | 你到底在找什么? 那个 |
[30:14] | – That’s not a tourist boat. – Yeah, well. It is now. | 那不是游船 但…现在是了 |
[30:19] | Come on then, let’s be having you. | 瞧一瞧看一看 |
[30:21] | Your very own cruise down the river Thames. | 来坐船游伦敦吧 沿着泰晤士河 |
[30:25] | We’re gonna stop off at Buckingham Palace | 我们会在参观到白金汉宫 |
[30:28] | and meet the Queen for tea. | 并和女王喝茶 |
[30:30] | – You are not serious? – Deadly serious. They’ll love it. | 不是真的吧 千真万确 20英镑坐一次 |
[30:32] | – Twenty quid a throw. – Well, what if the owner turns up? | 如果船主出现怎么办? |
[30:34] | Oh, you’d better get on lookout then, hadn’t you? | 所以要你给我放风啊 |
[30:36] | Come cruise with me through old scary London. | 和我坐船游伦敦老区 |
[30:40] | See where the Ripper struck, | 参观开膛手杰克的作案地点 |
[30:43] | where he sent the ladies of the night to a watery grave. | 他晚上把那些受害者开膛破肚的地方 |
[30:46] | I’ve got a lovely bottle of champagne in there, | 我们为前二十名游客 |
[30:48] | and a nice little glass of it for the first 20 customers | 准备了香槟和酒杯 |
[30:51] | and a full buffet on board. | 还有自助餐 |
[30:53] | If you miss this darling, you’ll miss the last bus home. | 走过路过不要错过啊 |
[30:55] | You wave at Prince Charles as him and Camilla | 你可以向查尔斯王子和卡米拉招手 |
[30:58] | stroll hand-in-hand along the Thames. For an extra fiver, he’ll blow you a kiss. | 他俩会在泰晤士河畔手牵手散步 多付五块钱 就能得到王子香吻一个 |
[31:04] | Twenty quid each, free sushi. | 每人二十英镑 还有免费寿司 |
[31:06] | – Prince Charles? – Prince Charles. | 查尔斯王子? 对 就是查尔斯王子 |
[31:08] | Prince Charles, down the river. | 查尔斯王子在河边哦 |
[31:10] | You want to give us that there? Right, 160, that’s nine of those purple ones. | 给我九张那种紫色的就行了 |
[31:15] | That’ll do. Come on down. Onto the boat. | 好了 下来吧 |
[31:18] | – What about you, sir? – You have the cruise? | 先生 你呢? 这是你的船? |
[31:20] | Yes, sir. We have the cruise. We have the cruise. | 对 先生 |
[31:23] | And we have as much sauerkraut as you want. | 这是我的船 船上的德国泡菜应有尽有 |
[31:25] | I’ve got a signed picture of Robbie Williams. | 我还有ROBBIE WILLIAMS的签名照 |
[31:27] | I’ve got a lovely nice picture framed it is, of Terry Wogan. | 一张带框的照片 |
[31:31] | I’ve got 20 here. Go on, son, off you go. | |
[31:37] | That’s very good. | 你不错嘛 啊? |
[31:39] | – That 20 quid thing. – Thank you. | 骗了我20英镑 |
[31:44] | So what about lesson two, then? | 谢谢 第二课是什么 |
[31:46] | Just to warn you, I’m not gonna fall for the same trick. | 我先告诉你 我不会再上同一个当了 |
[31:49] | Oh, well, I wouldn’t expect you to. | 哦 我知道 |
[31:51] | In fact, here’s your 20 back. | 把你的二十块钱还给你 |
[31:56] | Now, just to make up for the last time, | 作为补偿 |
[32:00] | I’m gonna teach you the Double Note con. | 我会教你 双币骗局 |
[32:06] | The Double Note con? | 双币骗局 |
[32:07] | But you mustn’t repeat it to anyone outside of the grifter community. | 但是你不能向任何诈骗圈以外的人 透露 |
[32:10] | – No, I wouldn’t. – I’ll need two notes. | 我不会的 给我两张钞票 |
[32:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:23] | You’ve done it again, haven’t you? | 你又骗到我了 对吧 嗯哼 |
[32:31] | Unbelievable. I’ll tell you what, this cruise thing is a flaming goldmine. | 难以置信 骗人坐船这一计 简直让我们财源滚滚啊 |
[32:35] | If you owned a boat. | 只是那船不是你的 |
[32:37] | Listen, all’s fair in love and war. | 只有爱情和战争是公平的 |
[32:39] | Tell you what, we are three grand to the good. | 告诉你吧 我们本来有三千元 加上刚才挣的… |
[32:41] | Add to that what we’ve already got, there’s no way he’s got us beat. | 我们赢定了 |
[32:44] | – For once, I think you’re probably right. – Can’t wait to see his face. | 这次我觉得你有谱了 我已经等不及看到他的脸了 你觉得 |
[32:47] | What do you think he’s doing right now? | 他现在在干吗 |
[32:48] | My guess is Mickey will stick to what he knows, what he’s best at. | 我觉得MICKEY会干他 最拿手的 |
[32:52] | What, long con? | 大骗局? |
[32:54] | – Makes sense. – No way. | 应该是 |
[32:56] | There’s no way he’s going to find a mark, hook him and close in six hours. | 不可能 他哪能在六小时内 找到条大鱼上钩啊 |
[33:00] | This is Mickey “Bricks” we’re talking about. | 他可是MICKEY “BRICKS”哦 |
[33:03] | – Better check on Pinky. – No, no, he’ll be fine. | 我们看PINKY那边怎么样了 不 |
[33:07] | Time to check on Danny. See how he’s doing. | 他没事的 那我们是时候看看DANNY怎么样了 |
[33:10] | So you reckon in one deal he’s gonna wipe me out? | 所以你觉得他会大获全胜? |
[33:13] | That’s where my money would be. | 如果要我下赌注的话 我肯定赌他赢 |
[33:16] | Hello? Mickey. | 你好…MICKEY |
[33:19] | Yeah, he’s right here. | 是啊 他在这儿 |
[33:22] | Okay, I’ll ask him. | 好的 我会问他的 |
[33:25] | He says he and Ash are relaxing and wondered | 他说他和ASH正在休息 还问你 |
[33:27] | whether you’d like to join them if you’re not too busy. | 如果不忙的话愿不愿意和他们一起坐坐 |
[33:30] | Relaxing? | 休息? |
[33:34] | Tell him we’re relaxing, too. | 告诉他 我们也在休息 |
[33:39] | He said we’re relaxing, too. | 他说 我们也在放松 |
[33:41] | On account of we’ve got so much money, we can’t carry it! | 因为我们钱太多了 拿不动 |
[33:44] | – I guess you heard that. – Looking for a wheelbarrow! | 你听到了吧 我们在找一辆手推车运钱呢 |
[33:48] | Okay, I’ll tell him. | 好吧 我会告诉他的 |
[33:50] | They’re in a wine bar, about a mile away. | 他们在一英里外的一个酒吧 |
[33:55] | – What would you do? – This is your game, Danny. | 你觉得应该怎么做? 这可是你的比赛 |
[33:58] | – I’m just an observer. – Okay. | DANNY 我只是旁观者 |
[34:01] | He’s checking up on me. He wants to see what I’m doing. | 好吧 他在调查我呢 他想知道我在做什么 |
[34:03] | – He wants to know what he’s up against. – Most likely. | 想知道我的战绩 |
[34:11] | Let’s not disappoint him, then. | 肯定是这样的 那我们就不要让他失望 |
[34:13] | Oh, we’ve had a blinding day, haven’t we, Stace? | 今天真是爽啊 |
[34:16] | Absolutely blinding, smashing. | 爽啊 真是太爽了 |
[34:18] | In fact, I’d say we must have double what you’ve got. | 我觉得我比你们 骗得多两倍 |
[34:21] | – That much? – Yeah. | 那么多? |
[34:24] | So, how much you got then? | 是啊 |
[34:27] | Nothing. | 你骗了多少? 零 |
[34:29] | – Nothing. – Yet. | 零? 到目前为止是 |
[34:31] | Well, you ain’t got much time left, have you, Mickey? | 哇 MICKEY 你可没多少时间了 |
[34:34] | Well, I’ve got enough. To beat you, that is. | 但我有足够时间打败你 |
[34:36] | In your dreams, sunshine, ’cause I’ve done five grand easy. | 你做梦吧 小子 我已经轻轻松松骗到五千块了 |
[34:40] | Why don’t you just admit it, Mick? Just admit it, this time, I’ve got you beat. | MICK 你为什么就不能现在承认呢 承认我打败你了 |
[34:44] | – If you say so. – You see what he’s doing? | 随你怎么说 你看你看 他又来了 |
[34:46] | Giving that smarmy “I know something you don’t know” stuff. | 总以为比我聪明 以为比我懂得多 |
[34:50] | You can’t kid a kidder, Mickey boy. | 你可骗不了我这个骗子王啊 MICKEY小子 |
[34:51] | Well, you see, while you’ve been running around like a headless chicken, | 但是你看,你像一只被切掉脑袋的 鸡一样东奔西跑 |
[34:54] | I’ve simply been sitting here with a drink, waiting for the big one. | 而我只是悠闲的坐在这里 喝喝酒 等待大鱼上钩 |
[34:58] | The big one? | 大鱼? 嗯哼 |
[35:01] | – You’re bluffing. – Okay, I’m bluffing. | 你吹牛 好吧 就算我吹牛吧 |
[35:04] | – Mick. – Sorry, we have to go. | 啊 MICK 啊 不好意思 我们要走了 |
[35:08] | – I’ll get this. – No, it’s all right, I’ll get it. | 我来买单 不 我来买 |
[35:11] | After all, I have got more money than you. | 我比你钱多 |
[35:15] | – I insist. – That’s all right. | 我坚持要买单 |
[35:18] | – So do I. – I’ll flip you for it. | 我也要买 那我们掷硬币来决定 |
[35:34] | Tails. | 我赌背面 |
[35:36] | Tails it is. You win. | 是背面…你赢了 |
[35:39] | Yes, I do. Hey, hey. | 我就知道 |
[35:41] | Why don’t… Why don’t you keep this? | 嘿 嘿 你还是留着这个吧 |
[35:44] | I mean, after all, your need is greater than mine. | 毕竟你比我更需要 |
[35:52] | Come on, Ash. | 走吧 ASH |
[35:59] | He’s bluffing. I want to follow him. | 他在吹牛 我要跟踪他 |
[36:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何? |
[36:03] | I think that maybe putting all our eggs in one basket may have been a bad idea. | 我觉得这样孤注一掷 不是个好主意 |
[36:07] | Oh, now he tells me. | 现在你觉得了 |
[36:08] | Anyway, there’s not much time. Let’s reel in this mark. | 不过时间所剩不多了 让我们去钓这条大鱼吧 |
[36:20] | – What are we doing? – Spying. | 我们在干吗 跟踪 |
[36:23] | Wouldn’t we be better just grifting some more money? | 难道我们不应该在继续 去多诈骗一些钱吗 |
[36:26] | He’s up to something. | 他有计划了 |
[36:28] | Of course he’s up to something. That is the general idea. | 他当然有计划 这谁都看得出来 |
[36:32] | – Yeah, but what, though? – I don’t know. | 但那又怎么样 我不知道 |
[36:36] | – Who’s she? – I haven’t got a clue. | 她是谁 我不知道 |
[36:39] | She must be the mark. | 她应该就是那条大鱼 他在干吗 |
[36:40] | And what’s he doing? What’s in that case? | 那包里是什么 |
[36:45] | This is ridiculous. | 这真是荒谬 |
[37:04] | – Right, follow Ash. See where he’s going. – What? | 快跑 跟着ASH 看他去哪儿 |
[37:06] | Just do it, yeah? Phone me when you know. | 什么? 你就照作吧,到时打电话告诉我他的行踪 |
[37:27] | – Hey. – Sir? | 你好 先生 |
[37:30] | That bird over there, | 那个刚刚走过去的妞儿 |
[37:32] | the one who just walked out with the black geezer, | 那个黑人 你知道她是谁吗 |
[37:35] | do you know who she is? | |
[37:37] | Are you a guest, sir? | 先生 你是客人吗 |
[37:41] | Oh, yeah. Shove it in there. | |
[37:45] | A Miss Penning, sir. | 先生 她是PENNING小姐 |
[37:47] | – Penning? – I believe so. | 是的 |
[37:49] | What does she do then? Do you know what she does? | 她是做什么的 你知道吗 |
[37:56] | I understand she’s a philatelist, sir. | 先生 她是个集邮家 |
[37:59] | What is she doing, filly tilly? What is she? | 她是集..集什么 |
[38:02] | She collects stamps, sir. | 她集邮 先生 |
[38:04] | Yeah, I knew that. | 我知道 |
[38:09] | Stace, babe, go. Where are you? | STACE 你在哪? |
[38:11] | I’m in the taxi outside an art shop. | 我在计程车里 车停在MARK店外面 |
[38:13] | Okay, what’s he up to? Come on, we’re running out of time. | 他去做什么 我们快没时间了 |
[38:16] | Okay, so Ash has just bought a portfolio case thingy. | 好的,ASH刚刚帮MICKEY买了个公文包 |
[38:19] | Portfolio case, okay. That’s gonna be for the stamps. | 公文包 那一定是用来放邮票的 |
[38:24] | Portfolio, stamps, portfolio, stamps… Think, think, think. | 公文包 邮票 公文包 邮票 快想快想 |
[38:30] | If Mickey was looking for a moody stamp, where would he go? | 如果MICKEY想要一张电影邮票 他会去哪儿 |
[38:34] | Yes, yes. Right, listen. Forget Ash. Okay? Meet me there. | 对 对 没错 听着 别跟着ASH了 来这里和我碰头 |
[38:41] | – It’s shut. – What? | 关门了?什么?? PINKY-PINKY 我是 |
[38:47] | DANNY-DANNY BLUE. Pinky? Pinky, it’s Danny. Danny Blue! | |
[38:51] | – He’s not there. – Where else could he be? | 他不在 他还会去哪儿 |
[39:07] | Let me handle this. | 让我来 |
[39:08] | As I’ve got no idea what you’re doing, be my guest. | 我不知道你到底要做什么 随你吧 |
[39:23] | Sorry, mate. | 不好意思 |
[39:32] | – Hi, Pinky. – Mr. Blue. | PINKY,你和MICKEY交易的那笔货 |
[39:34] | That little deal you’re doing with Mickey, I’ve just come to do the pickup. | 我是来提货的 |
[39:38] | Not now, the Shabbat service is about to start. | 现在不行 祷告要开始了 |
[39:40] | It’s really important, Pinky. | PINKY 这很重要 |
[39:42] | Business is forbidden in the synagogue. | 教堂内不准谈生意 |
[39:45] | Yeah, it’s not business, is it? | 这不是谈生意 因为你已经谈好了 |
[39:47] | ‘Cause you’ve already done the deal. I’m just doing the pickup. | 我只是提货而已 |
[39:49] | – Mickey said that Mr. Morgan was coming. – What, Ash? | MICKEY说MORGAN会来提货 |
[39:52] | He… He’s been held up. | ASH…他有事不能来了 |
[39:54] | He definitely said I was to wait for Mr. Morgan. | MICKEY明确地告诉我 我应该等MORGAN先生来 |
[39:57] | Yes, you see, that’s the problem, you see. | 那又怎样 计划有变嘛 |
[39:59] | There’s been a change of plan. I’m picking it up. | 计划有变 |
[40:02] | I don’t know. | 改由我来提货 |
[40:05] | Did you bring the money? | 那你带钱了吗 |
[40:07] | Of course I brought your money, Pinky. | 我当然带了 PINCKY |
[40:10] | Quickly then. All right. | 那快点儿 |
[40:13] | – Do you mind if I have a little look? – Please, Mr. Blue. Not now. | 你能让我看看吗 不行…BLUE先生 |
[40:16] | – The service is about to start. – I’ll be quick. | 祷告就要开始了 我就看一下 这是什么 |
[40:25] | – What is it? – It’s a 10 shilling ultramarine. 1884. | 是一张1994年印刷的… |
[40:28] | Yeah? Take you long to knock it up? | 好吧 这个假货应该费了你不少时间吧 |
[40:31] | I don’t “knock things up,” Mr. Blue. I’m an artist. | 我不做假货 我是个艺术家 |
[40:33] | Of course you are, Pinky. | 你当然是PINKY |
[40:35] | So what’s something like that worth then? | 这玩意儿值多少钱 |
[40:37] | To the right buyer, 20 grand. | 识货的人会出20000块 |
[40:40] | So how much did Mickey say he’d give you? | MICKEY说出多少? |
[40:42] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[40:45] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[40:47] | – Three thousand. – Three grand? | 三千 三千! |
[40:53] | I’ll give you two. | 两千卖给我吧 |
[40:56] | I’ll wait for Mr. Morgan. | 那我还是等MORGAN先生吧 |
[40:59] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧好吧 |
[41:03] | Here’s two. Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 给你 |
[41:08] | Here’s a bag of sand. Go on, son. | |
[41:11] | Don’t spend it all at once, will you? | 别一下子花完 |
[41:27] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[41:29] | Danny, quick. | DANNY快点 |
[41:40] | Yes, got him. | 我已经搞定了 哈哈 |
[41:44] | – Lesson three. – No, thanks. | 第三课 不用了 谢谢 |
[41:47] | All right, how about a wager then? | 要不我们赌一把? |
[41:51] | On what? | 赌什么 |
[41:52] | I’ll bet you £10 that I can open this deck of cards | 我赌十块 我能从这幅牌里 |
[41:56] | and make the jack of hearts leap out and put an “X” on your forehead. | 让红桃J蹦出来在你额头上画个叉叉 |
[42:08] | All right, you’ve got to get rid of Mickey, so I can get to the mark. | 好了 我们现在要把MICKEY支开 这样我才能接近那条大鱼 怎么弄 |
[42:10] | – How? – I don’t know. | 我不知道 我们还有十分钟 |
[42:12] | We’ve got 10 minutes. | |
[42:14] | Well, why don’t we just go back? Mickey can’t collect on his con, | 我们为什么不就这样回去呢 MICKEY现在没货了 就不能钓大鱼了 |
[42:16] | which means that you’ve probably beaten him. | 你可能已经打败… 可能打败还不够 |
[42:17] | No, probably is not good enough. | 可能打败还不够 |
[42:20] | – Oh, look. – Yes. | 看 是的是的 |
[42:22] | Yes. That’s Ash, telling him we got to Pinky first. | 肯定是ASH打来的 告诉他我们抢先一步了 |
[42:28] | Go, go, go, now. | 现在快走 快 |
[42:29] | All right, listen, keep the engine running, son. | 司机 你先停在这儿我们随时走 |
[42:44] | All right, darling? | 你在做什么 |
[42:46] | – Do I know you? – No. Not yet you don’t, no. | 我认识你吗 现在你还不认识 |
[42:49] | But I understand you’ve just been dealing with a colleague of mine? | 我知道你刚才一直和我 一个同事在谈生意 |
[42:52] | – I’m sorry? – My colleague? He’s just taking a call. | 你在说什么 我的同事 刚刚去打电话那个 |
[42:56] | – Mr. Morris? – That’s it, Mr. Morris. | MORRIS先生 对 MORRIS先生 |
[42:58] | Well, Mr. Morris is taking a call. He won’t be coming back. | MORRIS先生刚接到一个电话 他不会回来了 |
[43:00] | He’s asked me to fill in, take over the transaction. | 我让我来替他交易 |
[43:05] | – I see. – Great. Okay, here she is. | 好吧 很好 货在这里 |
[43:08] | Little beauty. You excited? You look it. You should be. | 好的 亲爱的 你该热血沸腾了 |
[43:12] | Okay, sorry I haven’t got the leather portfolio case thing. | 不好意思我没有皮公文包 |
[43:16] | That’s all for show, innit? Right, here she is. | 但那只是个装饰 |
[43:21] | Beautiful, innit? | 你看这个 多漂亮啊 |
[43:22] | Listen, I was thinking maybe after this, we go for something to eat? | 你看 我想啊 或许交易完了我们能一起出去吃顿饭? |
[43:26] | I know this great little place, Chinese. All you can eat for 15 quid. | 我知道一个安静的中国小餐馆 随便吃多少都只要15块 |
[43:30] | – What is it? – Sort of a buffet style… | 什么啊 就是自助餐 |
[43:33] | – This. – A stamp. | 我是说这个 邮票啊 |
[43:34] | – Yeah, I can see that. What’s it for? – Well, it’s for you. | 我知道 做什么用的? 给你的啊 |
[43:37] | It’s the ultra dooby stamp thing you ordered off my colleague Mr. Morris. | 你向我的同事MORRIS先生订购的邮票 |
[43:42] | I’m really not with you. | 我…没弄明白 |
[43:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:47] | You ordered a stamp, this stamp. | 你订购了一张邮票 就是这张 我来送货 |
[43:51] | I’m delivering it and collecting the money. | 来收钱 |
[43:54] | I’m sorry. I really have no idea what you’re talking about. | 不好意思 我真不知道你在说什么 |
[43:58] | Right. You collect stamps. | 好吧 你是集邮的 |
[44:00] | – No, I don’t. – Yeah, you do. | 不 我不是 你是的 你是那个什么集…邮家 |
[44:01] | You’re a filly tilly thing, ain’t you? | 你是的 你是那个什么集…邮家 |
[44:03] | – Whatever gave you that idea? – ‘Cause you got a deal with Mr. Morris. | 你怎么会这么想? 因为你在和MORRIS先生谈生意啊 |
[44:07] | I’m selling him air conditioning units. | 我在向他销售空调设备 |
[44:10] | What? | 什么 |
[44:19] | – So what? One big con? – Probably our best shot. | 钓大鱼? 我们最后的机会 |
[44:23] | So where do we find a mark? | 哪儿去找大鱼呢 |
[44:25] | Well, I’ve got one I’ve been saving for a rainy day. | 我留了一条以备不时之需呢 |
[44:27] | Yeah? Who? | 是吗 谁 |
[44:30] | Danny. | |
[44:45] | Pinky, I need a favor. | PINKY 帮我个忙 |
[44:47] | A stamp, in three hours. | 我在三小时后要一张邮票 |
[44:53] | Mick, yeah. Okay, I found one. | MICK 我找到一个了 是做空调生意的 |
[44:56] | Air conditioning, the Regional Sales Director is called Nigella Penning. | 区域销售经理 叫NIGELA PENNING |
[45:00] | Nigella Penning, please. | 请找NIGELA PENNING |
[45:04] | Hello, Nigella. Allan Morris. | 你好 NIGELA 我是ALAN MORRIS |
[45:05] | I understand you’ve just been speaking to a colleague of mine. | 我知道你刚刚 和我一位同事谈过 |
[45:09] | Yes, about the contract for the Olympic Village in 2012. | 是的 关于2012年奥林匹亚村的空调合同 |
[45:14] | Yeah, yeah, I know it. | 是的 对面有一家不错的酒吧 |
[45:16] | In fact, there’s a very nice wine bar opposite. Why don’t we meet there? | 我们何不在那儿见面? |
[45:20] | Okay, I’ll see you there. | 好的 到时见 |
[45:30] | Hello, I’m looking for one of your guests. A Miss Penning. | 你好 我在找这儿的一位客人 PENNING小姐 |
[45:32] | I’m sure that reception will be able to help you, sir. | 先生 请去前台问询 |
[45:35] | – What are we doing? – Spying. | 我们在做什么 跟踪 |
[45:39] | She’s a philatelist. We’re going to a stamp auction. | 她是个集邮家 我们要去一个邮票拍卖会 |
[45:43] | Really, sir? Well, if you ask them at the desk, | 是吗 先生 如果你去问前台 |
[45:45] | they’ll put a call through to her room. | 他们会打电话到她房间通知的 |
[45:47] | Oh, no need, here she is. | 哦 不用了 她来了 |
[45:48] | – Nigella? – Yes. | 你好 我是ALAN MORRIS 我们刚刚谈过 |
[45:50] | Allan Morris, we spoke on the phone. | 你好 我是ALAN MORRIS 我们刚刚谈过 |
[45:51] | Very nice to meet you. How did you know who I was? | 很高兴见到你 你怎么看出我是谁的 |
[45:54] | You have the look of a regional sales director. | 你看起来就像个区域销售经理啊 |
[45:56] | Shall we step over the road and discuss the contract? | 我们找个地方谈合同吧 |
[45:58] | Yes, of course. I’ve got some brochures with me. | 好的 当然可以 我带了些宣传册 |
[46:00] | Excellent. I’ll just let my assistant know where we’ll be. | 我刚和我助理谈过 |
[46:04] | – Is Pinky set up? – Yep. | PINKY准备好了吗 |
[46:06] | Okay, pick me up when you’re done. | 好了 |
[46:10] | Taxi! | 你完事儿了就来接我 |
[46:13] | Danny, quick. | DANNY快 |
[46:24] | Yes, got him! | 太好了 |
[46:31] | All right, son, how did it go? | 好了这是你的 |
[46:33] | Don’t suppose you can tell me what all this is about? | 你应该不会告诉我你们这是在干什么 |
[46:35] | No, you… | 不 你不会想知道的 |
[46:37] | You don’t wanna know. | |
[46:54] | Come on, Mick! | 快 MICK |
[46:55] | Danny! | |
[47:02] | See, you never have a proper bet, do you? | 你设的赌局从来不公平 |
[47:04] | – One with a 50-50 chance. – All right, all right, all right. | 从来没有那种几率一半一半的 好吧好吧 |
[47:08] | Mickey and Danny are to return to the apartment at 6:00, yes? | MICKEY和DANNY在六点的时候 会回到公寓 对吧? |
[47:12] | – Yeah. – We have no idea who’ll get back first. | 是的 我们谁都不知道谁会先进来 |
[47:16] | I’ll bet you £50 on who’s the first to cross the threshold. | 我赌五十块看谁 先跨过这个门槛 |
[47:24] | – I don’t know. – You said you wanted a 50-50 chance. | 我不知道 你说你要赌个几率一半一半的 |
[47:26] | That’s what you wanted. | 这就是啊 赌谁先进来 |
[47:28] | – The first one in? – Yeah. | 赌谁先进来 是 |
[47:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:34] | I pick Mickey. | 我赌MICKEY |
[47:36] | All right, let’s go and meet them. | 好吧 我们去门口接他们 |
[47:46] | – Yes. – Michael, Michael. | 哈哈 |
[47:48] | Ladies first. Ladies first. | 要让女士优先 |
[47:55] | Of all the lying, cheating, double-crossing… | 他真是个骗子 大骗子 出卖朋友的超级大骗子 |
[47:57] | I told you not to get involved, but you couldn’t leave it, could you? | 我说了要你别跟着他 你就是不听 |
[48:00] | Yeah, that’s not the point, is it? | 这不是问题所在 |
[48:01] | All right, anyway, I reckon we’ve still got him beat. | 好吧 没准儿我还是赢了 |
[48:04] | I take it you’ve had a successful day. | 我猜你俩这一天收获不小 |
[48:05] | Yeah, it was lovely, thanks, Albert, | 谢谢你 ALBERT 一开始确实不错 但最后十分钟 |
[48:07] | apart from the last 10 minutes when his lordship started playing dirty. | 有个卑鄙的家伙开始玩阴的了 |
[48:10] | Is he still moaning? | 他还在抱怨? 没有 我只是说我们中有的人 |
[48:11] | No, I’m just saying some of us, you know, like to play fair, that’s all. | 没有 我只是说我们中有的人 很喜欢公平的比赛 |
[48:14] | It’s not the way you start, Danny. It’s where you finish. | DANNY 我只是以其人之道 还治其人之身 |
[48:16] | – What happened? – Mickey conned Danny. | 怎么了? MICKEY骗了DANNY |
[48:19] | Yeah, I was his bleeding mark. | 是啊 我就是他钓的那条大鱼 |
[48:21] | – Imaginative. – A flaming liberty really. | 不错嘛 确实啊 |
[48:24] | Did Nigella sell you any air conditioning units or… | NIGELA向你销售什么空调设备了吗 |
[48:27] | Very funny, Mickey. | 这一点都不好笑 MICKEY |
[48:29] | I knew he’d follow me. | 我知道你在跟踪我 |
[48:30] | – Yeah? Well, I still beat you. – No, no, no. | 是啊 但我还是赢了 |
[48:33] | You had five and I took three off you. | 不不不 你有五千元 我骗走了三千 |
[48:36] | Oh, well, maybe I lied about the five. What’s this? | 但是 有可能我是骗你说我只有五千的 在这儿呢 |
[48:45] | – Let’s have a little tot up, shall we? – Good idea. Gentlemen? | 我们还是清点战果吧 |
[49:30] | Mick. | 我们讨论的那个问题 |
[49:32] | Look, what we talked about, | |
[49:34] | that’s just you and me, right? I say we forget it. | 以后就不要提了 我坚持我所说的 |
[49:37] | I stand by what I said. | 说老实话 我觉得他赢了 |
[49:39] | If I’m being honest, mate, I think he’s got us beat. | |
[49:42] | Then so be it. | 那他就赢了吧 |
[50:00] | All right, that’s it! Stacie, total up. | 好了 STACIE请点完了 |
[50:05] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[50:06] | – What? What? What? – Knew it’d be close. | 哇 我觉得战果会很相近 |
[50:09] | Yeah, how close? | 有多相近? |
[50:10] | Mickey. | MICKEY一共是… |
[50:11] | £3,211.50. | 3211块5毛 |
[50:17] | Danny. | DANNY是… |
[50:18] | £3,212. | 3212块 |
[50:25] | Go on, my son! Back of the net! | 太棒了 我赢了! |
[50:28] | Go, Danny, go, Danny, go, go, go Danny, you’re the man | DANNY强 DANNY棒 DANNY呱呱叫 |
[50:33] | – Cheers, Mick. – Really well played, Danny. | 同喜同喜 做得不错 DANNY |
[50:35] | Yeah, it was. | 是不错 |
[50:39] | – Listen, Mick… – I have to say something. | MICK 你听我说 我想宣布一件事情 |
[50:41] | – Mick… – No, Ash. | 不 ASH别打岔 |
[50:43] | – What’s going on? – Mick, listen… | 怎么了 |
[50:45] | No, please, please. | MICK 你听我说 不 什么都别说 |
[50:47] | – And… – You haven’t lost. | 你没输 |
[50:48] | – No, if you wanna back out… – No. | 不 你不用这么说 |
[50:52] | Top pocket of your suit. | 不 你看看你上衣口袋里 |
[51:05] | Why don’t… | 你为什么不留着这个呢 |
[51:07] | Why don’t you keep this, all right? | |
[51:09] | After all, your need is greater than mine. All right? Go on. | 毕竟 你比我 更需要 |
[51:17] | – That’s mine, I gave it to him. – Well, if you gave it to him, it’s his. | 那是我的 我给他的 如果你给他了 那就是他的了 |
[51:20] | You’re joking. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[51:23] | So, Mickey is the winner of the Henderson Challenge. | MICKEY赢了比赛 |
[51:27] | So, what do you reckon? Shall we stick around a bit longer then? | 怎么样 我说了我们应该 不会走人的吧 |
[51:30] | Yeah, why not. | 为什么不呢 |
[51:31] | See, hang on. You mean I’ve lost from 50p? And my bloody 50p at that? | 为什么不呢 你是说我就因为这五毛钱输了 这五毛钱还是我的 |
[51:36] | Well, that will teach you for being so flash then, won’t it? | 看你下次还炫耀吗 |
[51:39] | “Your need is greater than mine.” | “你比我更需要” |
[51:42] | – I was gonna let you be the leader anyway. – Oh, yeah, right. | 我喜欢你当领导 才怪呢 |
[51:46] | No, no, no, he was. Danny, why don’t you tell him what you told me? | 不 不 不 他是说真的 DANNY 为什么你不把跟我说的话 再跟他说一遍 |
[51:49] | – Yeah, all right. Shut up, Stace. – No, no, no, go on. What? | 不 我才不告诉他呢 STACE 他说了什么 |
[51:52] | – Don’t you dare, Stacie. – He said that he loved you. | 你来说吧 STACIE 他说他爱你 哇 |
[51:56] | Yeah, well, you know, as a fellow grifter and all that. | 你知道吗 作为同道中人 |
[52:00] | For what it’s worth, Danny, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[52:03] | Do you? | 是吗 啊… |
[52:07] | Sweet. | 真可爱 |
[52:11] | So, Albie, are you going to tell them now or shall I? | ALBIE 是你告诉他们呢还是我说 |
[52:15] | – Tell us what? – Yeah, I think you should. | 告诉我们什么 |
[52:19] | – What’s going on? – Albert? | 是啊 你应该说 怎么了 |
[52:21] | Well, I must admit to a degree of misrepresentation. | 我必须承认 我瞎编了 一个故事 |
[52:25] | How so? | 什么 |
[52:26] | Well, you’re two very talented young men, | 你俩都是很有才华的年轻人 |
[52:29] | and I have a great deal of affection for you both, | 你俩我都喜欢 |
[52:32] | so what started out to be a frivolous wager turned in, | 本来是一场打赌 现在 |
[52:35] | at least I hope it did, to a valuable lesson. | 也给你们上了一堂有意义的课 |
[52:38] | You must recognize each other’s strengths and not be threatened by them. | 你们应该承认对方的能力 |
[52:44] | Hence, the Henderson Challenge. | 但又不能感到威胁 那个HENDERSON挑战 |
[52:49] | – What about it? – It never happened. | 怎么了 是我虚构的 |
[52:52] | – There never was a Henderson or a Devlin. – Not in New York or anywhere else. | 从来没有HENDERSON和什么DEVLIN 至少纽约没有 |
[52:57] | – I don’t understand. – Albie, I think you should come clean. | 我…我不懂 |
[53:04] | A drink? | ALBIE 我觉得你应该说清楚 来杯喝的吧 |
[53:06] | Frozen margaritas. | 嗯…冰的马格里特 |
[53:08] | – No ice. – Shop on the corner sells bags. | 不要冰 去街角的那家卖袋子的店里买吧 |
[53:11] | Okay, come on, then. | 好吧 走吧 |
[53:14] | How about a friendly game of blackjack? | 我们玩一把二十一点吧 |
[53:17] | – No such thing with you, Albert. – Three card brag? | 你又来这招 ALBERT 三个人一牌局 |
[53:20] | Albie, no one wants to play with you, because you cheat. | ALBERT 没人跟你玩 因为你出老千 |
[53:22] | – I’ll arm wrestle you. – Oh, now you’re desperate. | 那我们扳手劲吧 你真是没治了 |
[53:25] | Well, just a little action. I mean, something to pass the time. | 我只是想做点什么 |
[53:29] | How about a wager? | 打发时间 要不我们赌一把? |
[53:32] | Oh, yeah. What sort of wager? | 这回又赌什么啊 |
[53:34] | £100 says I can place a coin beneath a glass | 我赌我能把一放在杯子下面的硬币 |
[53:38] | and then remove it without touching the glass. | 拿出来 但不碰杯子 |
[53:39] | Seen it. | 已经玩过啦 |
[53:40] | All right, £200 says I can do a handstand | 那我赌我能双手倒立 |
[53:43] | and balance two brandy glasses on the soles of my shoes. | 肩上还放两个杯子 |
[53:46] | No, no, no, we all know better than to bet with you, Albert. | 不不不 我们不会 和你赌的 ALBERT |
[53:48] | Well, no wait. This is a very interesting challenge. | 等等…要不这样 我有个点子 |
[53:52] | We’re not playing with you, Albert. | 我们不和你玩,ALBERT |
[53:54] | Listen. | 听着 我赌300块我能让 |
[53:56] | £300 says I can get Michael and Danny in the center of London, | DANNY和MICKEY两人 中午12点整的时候 |
[54:01] | as naked as the day they were born by 12:00 noon. | 全身赤裸的出现在伦敦市中心 |
[54:08] | Oh, my God. Genius. | 天哪 天才啊 |
[54:12] | I don’t believe… You set us up. That’s what this was about. I thought… | 难以置信 你骗了我们俩 就是啊 |
[54:16] | Michael, Michael, I know what you thought. | MICHAEL MICHAEL 我知道你怎么想的 |
[54:18] | But I’m afraid your education has a while to run yet. | 我怕你受的教育还不够 |
[54:21] | Grifting is the sweet art of the con. | 诈骗是一种美妙的骗的艺术 |
[54:24] | But the sweetest con of all is to con another grifter. | 最妙的骗术是骗一个骗子 |
[54:29] | – Someone who should know better. – Better. | 一个内行 |
[54:33] | So I got conned twice. | 我今天被骗了两次 |
[54:35] | Danny, no one, and I mean no one, could’ve hustled what you hustled today. | DANNY DANNY 我觉得没有人 能骗到像你今天骗得这么多的东西 |
[54:39] | – Yeah. – And I knew that. | 我只有用这种方法 |
[54:40] | – That’s why I had to do what I did. – Yeah. | 才能赢啊 |
[54:42] | – It was the only way I could win. – You’re right, Mick. | 你说对了 哥们儿 |
[54:44] | You’re absolutely right. But what you did was brilliant. | 一点儿没错 但你今天这招 |
[54:47] | It was better than brilliant. It was flaming genius. | 真是太高明了 天才之作 |
[54:50] | They’re making up. | 他俩和好了 |
[54:52] | Hey, if you wanna be leader for a while, go ahead. | 如果你想当一段时间领袖 就当吧 |
[54:54] | – Yeah? – Danny. Ladies and Gentlemen, Danny. | 是啊 新领袖DANNY |
[55:00] | All right, first things first, sleeping arrangements. | 先生们女士们 DANNY 好吧好吧 |
[55:02] | – Oh, Danny. – I’m joking. | 新官上任三把火 首先 我安排STACY和我睡 |
[55:04] | All right, listen, I’m happy exactly where I am. | 好吧 大家听着 |
[55:07] | Take over, Captain. | 我还是坐我自己的位置 还是你来领导吧 |
[55:11] | Hello? | 你好 好的 |
[55:14] | Yes, Peter, we’ll see you tomorrow morning, 10:30. Right. | PETER… 明早10:30见 好的 |
[55:19] | Mark has the money. | 目标拿到钱了 |
[55:21] | Yeah! Come on, then. Drinks. | 太好了 我们干杯吧 |
[55:33] | What the bloody hell’s going on? This is my boat. | 这他妈的是怎么回事 这是我的船 |
[55:40] | And over there, see, that’s the Houses of Parliament. | 这边这边 |
[55:45] | Yeah, there. | 对 这边… |