时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | So, Mr. Bruce, I assume you are waiting to know if I will invest? | Bruce先生 你现在是不是就等着 我告诉你我是不是决定投资 |
[00:14] | Well, I’d like to know if I’m going to finish this film, yes. | 是啊 我想知道我是不是能完成这部影片 |
[00:17] | I have looked into film finance, and I believe the correct terminology is | 我看了电影的经费预算 |
[00:21] | first recoupment, plus 10% of the adjusted gross. | 我还要在开始的定的协议上加10%的收益 哇 |
[00:26] | Well, you drive a hard bargain. | 你还真会讨价还价 |
[00:28] | I am not here to bargain with you, Mr. Bruce. These are my conditions. | 我不是来这儿和你讨价还价的 Bruce先生 这是我定下的条件 |
[00:35] | So, you’ll invest? | 这么说你决定要投资了 |
[00:38] | I will not be rushed. I will enjoy my lunch, | 我还不想这么匆忙 |
[00:43] | listen to you all sucking up to me some more, | 我要好好享用这顿午餐 再让你们好好巴结巴结我 |
[00:45] | and give you my decision in the morning. | 明天早上再给你我的答复 |
[01:04] | A very enjoyable meal. | 这顿饭真不错 |
[01:08] | You will have my final answer by the morning. | 我明天会告诉你我的最终决定的 |
[01:17] | I have never wanted to take someone’s money quite as badly as this. | 我从未对如此迫切的想骗一个人 |
[01:21] | What an objectionable man. | 这家伙真是个讨厌鬼 |
[01:23] | Smile sweetly, boys. | 这家伙真是个讨厌鬼 大家保持笑容 |
[01:39] | – It’s all too perfect. – What was that? | 这一切都太完美了 |
[01:43] | I was saying it’s all too perfect. That is what is bothering me, huh? | 什么 我说这一切都太完美了 是不是好像我不应该担心 |
[01:49] | I strive for perfection, you see, but nothing is ever perfect, | 我一生对在追求完美 |
[01:53] | apart from this fantastic situation I have miraculously found myself in. | 但事实上没有完美的东西 但现在这个美妙的情况是这样的完美无缺 |
[01:59] | – I don’t get you. – I admit you’ve done very well. | 我不明白 我承认你们都做得很好 |
[02:02] | It’s hard to pull off a thing like this. | 计划得这么周密真不容易 |
[02:07] | – You’re all con artists. – Eh? | 你们都是一伙儿骗子 啊 |
[03:06] | Thank you for doing this, Albert. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[03:08] | It really means a lot. | albert 对我来说真是意义重大 |
[03:09] | Listen, a good concierge is hard to find. | 现在找个好看门人不容易啊 |
[03:12] | It’s a different world these days. Computers, key cards… | 现在世界变了个样了 有电脑 房卡 我知道 |
[03:16] | I know. Is everybody else getting younger or are we just getting older? | 是每个人都变得越来越年轻呢 还是我们都老了 |
[03:21] | You ever thought of retiring? | 你没想过退休吗 |
[03:23] | Oh, heavens, no. Old grifters don’t retire, | 从来没有 老骗子永不言退 |
[03:26] | they just simply fade away and try to con their way into the Pearly Gates. | 只会随着时间而消逝 |
[03:30] | We had some times though, didn’t we? | 然后再骗出一条通往天堂的道路 想当年我们也风光一时啊 |
[03:33] | Yes, we did, we did indeed. | 是啊 那是肯定的 |
[03:35] | So, what are you gonna do with yourself, Harold? | 你现在打算做些什么呢 harold |
[03:37] | My wife and I were talking of moving to Benidorm. | 我妻子和我想搬到benidorm去 |
[03:40] | Marvelous. | 不错啊 |
[03:41] | We put a few pounds aside. Mostly from you. | 我们存了点钱 都是从你这儿得到的啊 啊 |
[03:44] | That and our pension should see us in good stead. | 再加上我们的退休金应该过得不错了 |
[03:48] | Well, if you’re ever sitting in a pub someday | 如果你哪天在酒吧里 |
[03:50] | and a likely looking mark walks in, you’ve got my number, right? | 看到可以上钩的鱼儿 你知道要打我电话吧 |
[03:54] | It’s a promise. | 一言为定 |
[03:56] | You know, Albert, there’s one man I wish we’d really got to. | 你知道 albert 还有一个人 我真希望能骗他一次 |
[03:59] | Oh? | 哦 |
[04:01] | I have two sisters. They work for him. Pardon my language, he’s a bastard. | 哦 我有两个姐妹为他工作 |
[04:08] | Kulvinda Samar. | 恕我直言 那家伙是个混蛋 |
[04:10] | So why didn’t Harold ever put him in a frame, then? | 为什么harold从未让他上过钩 |
[04:13] | Well, he’s based in Bradford, but he travels to London once a month | 因为他住在bradford 但每个月都来次伦敦 |
[04:16] | and stays in one of those serviced apartments that Harold took care of. | 他会住在一个高级公寓 harold已经安排好了 |
[04:19] | He’s going to be there for two weeks this trip. | 他这次来要待两个星期 |
[04:21] | What does he do, Albie? | 他做什么的 albie |
[04:23] | Well, he runs a network of small factories making counterfeit designer clothes. | 他拥有许多生产假名牌衣服的工厂 |
[04:27] | Look! Are these bloody coffee stains? | 你看 这些是咖啡印是吧 |
[04:30] | No drinking. You are here to bloody well work. Do you hear me? | 不许喝东西 你来这儿是工作的 知道吗 |
[04:34] | Yeah. Otherwise known as sweatshops. | 也就是那种所谓的血汗工厂 |
[04:36] | I’ve seen some of those places. I tell you, you wouldn’t keep your dog in them. | 我看过那种地方 根本不是人待的 连狗都待不了 |
[04:40] | Harold had two of his sisters working there. | Harold有两个姐妹在那里工作 |
[04:42] | So, where’s he from then, this Samar? | 这个samar 是从哪里来的 |
[04:44] | He was lured to the U.K. in the ’80s, where Thatcher’s Britain | 他八十年代的时候来英国寻找商机 |
[04:46] | made it a perfect climate for him to set up his factories. | 当时撒切尔夫人的经济政策 为他设立工厂提供了绝好机会 |
[04:50] | – How rich? – Very. | 她有多富啊 |
[04:52] | – Well, that’s a start, innit? – Okay. How do we get to him? | 超级富豪 那不就行了 |
[04:56] | Well, before he came to the U.K., he tried to become a Bollywood actor. | 我们怎么引他上勾 在他来英国之前 |
[05:01] | His father put a stop to this, and Samar took over the family business. | 曾梦想当一名宝莱坞演员 但是遭到了父亲的反对 他就开始接手家族生意 |
[05:04] | His acting days filled him with a passion for Bollywood films. | 但是这段演艺经历让他至今 |
[05:08] | So Harold says he spends every weekend sitting in cinemas. | 对宝莱坞电影念念不忘 harold说他每个周末都在电影院看电影 |
[05:12] | The Angel Scam. | 那我们就玩“电影美人计” |
[05:14] | Not being funny here, kids. The last time we did the movie investor con, I got shot. | 这可不好玩 上次我们用电影投资骗人 结果我中枪了 |
[05:19] | Well, don’t worry, Danny, | 别担心 danny |
[05:20] | if anybody’s going to pull the trigger this time, it’ll be one of us. | 这次如果有人开枪的话 肯定是我们的人 |
[05:23] | Great. So we’ll just keep it in the family, yeah? | 你肯定是吧 |
[05:26] | Are you sure the Bollywood thing is the way in, Albert? | 你觉得宝莱坞电影就是突破口吗 albert 我认为是的 |
[05:28] | I’d say so, yes. | 我有个问题 |
[05:30] | Question. Anybody noticed that none of us are Asian? | 我们中没有人是亚洲人啊 |
[05:35] | He’s got a point. | 他说得对 我们了解宝莱坞电影吗 |
[05:36] | I mean, do we know anything about Bollywood films? | 我们了解宝莱坞电影吗 |
[05:39] | Well, not yet. But we will. | 现在还不 但马上就会了 |
[05:42] | A word of warning. Samar is a perfectionist. | 提醒你们一下 samar是个完美主义者 |
[05:46] | So if we do this, it has to be perfect. | 如果我们要做的话 就要做的完美 |
[05:51] | Well, perfect is exactly how I like things. | 很好 我追求的就是完美 |
[07:00] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:11] | Excuse me. I found this in the foyer, and I thought it might be yours. | 我在大厅里找到了这个 我想应该是你的 |
[07:14] | Oh, my goodness. Thank you very much indeed. | 哦 天哪 真是非常感谢 |
[07:18] | – Did you see this picture? – Yes, it’s an extraordinary movie. | 你看了这部影片 是啊 顶级之作啊 |
[07:25] | This guy’s a bit of a control freak. | 这家伙控制欲很强 |
[07:27] | That’s why I need the profit breakdowns on the last half dozen Bollywood hits. | 所以我要过去几年中宝莱坞名片全部 演员和导演 |
[07:31] | Names of actors, directors, everything. | 的资料什么的 |
[07:34] | And I want it all when Albert brings this guy in. | 在albert引他上钩之前这些都要弄来 |
[07:38] | How’s this video going? | 录像制作得怎么样了 |
[07:39] | Yeah, I’m just re-grading it to look like film. | 我在把它制作的更像一部影片 |
[07:42] | It’s a wedding video I got off me mate Rocky. | 这是从我朋友rocky那儿弄到的婚礼录像 |
[07:44] | You won’t have more than four or five minutes worth though. | 但只有四五分钟 够了吗 |
[07:47] | Should be enough. | 应该够了 |
[07:53] | Bored, Danny? | 觉得无聊了 danny |
[07:55] | Not much research needed to be a chauffeur, is there? | 我的角色是司机 没什么要研究的啊 |
[07:58] | – Maybe you should take up a hobby. – Like what? | 或许你应该有个爱好 比如说呢 |
[08:02] | Knitting. | 织毛衣啊 |
[08:05] | Gardening. | 园艺 |
[08:06] | – Gardening? – Yes. | 园艺 是啊 |
[08:08] | – Danny, we don’t have a garden. – No, but listen up. My old nan, | danny 但我们连个花园都没有 不 |
[08:14] | she had a little flat, she used to have loads of potted plants. | 但你们听着 我奶奶有间小公寓 里面种了很多盆栽呢 |
[08:17] | And when we were little, we used to help her. | 我小时候经常去帮她 |
[08:19] | And what would you grow in these pots? | 那你想种什么呢 |
[08:22] | Herbs. Don’t laugh. | 药草 |
[08:24] | Herbs? | 别笑 药草 |
[08:26] | Okay, flowers then. | 好吧 种花 行了吧 |
[08:29] | Listen, you won’t be laughing, mate, when you got the sweet smell of begonias | 听着 当我的那些秋海棠什么的 |
[08:33] | and whatever wafting through the place. | 香味弥漫了整个公寓的时候 你们就不会笑我了 |
[08:36] | – “Begonias and whatever.” – Yeah, he really knows his stuff, don’t he? | 那些秋海棠什么的 他还真是有所了解啊 |
[08:39] | – He’s got all the technical terms. – Oh, leave him alone. | 说的都是术语 好吧 |
[08:42] | – I think it’ll be lovely. – You don’t have to patronize me, Stace. | 让他一个人来吧 我觉得挺可爱的 你不用安慰我 |
[08:46] | All right. Maybe a little bit of patronizing. | stace 好吧 或许安慰一下也不错… |
[08:49] | What about the script? | 剧本怎么办 |
[08:51] | Yeah, okay. Well, it’s a lot of love stories, boy meets girl, class differences, | 有很多都是爱情故事 男女相遇 |
[08:55] | family disapproves. | 来自不同阶级 遭到家庭反对 |
[08:56] | – Basically, Romeo and Juliet set in India? – Yeah, more or less. | 总的来说就是印度版的罗密欧与茱利叶了 嗯 差不多 |
[09:00] | Yeah, I’ve taken a script about 10 years old, changed the character names, | 我弄了一个十年前的剧本 改了角色名字 故事发生地等等 |
[09:03] | locations and stuff. I’ll stick in a few new scenes and bingo, yeah. | 在加入一些新的场景 就行了 |
[09:06] | I saw one of them films once. | 我以前看过一部印度电影 是啊 |
[09:09] | Yeah, I used to go out with an Indian bird. Cracking bird. | 我以前和一个印度妞儿约会过 一个喋喋不休的女人 |
[09:13] | Did this amazing thing with her… | 但是床上功夫… |
[09:17] | We have a mark. | 鱼儿上钩了 |
[09:23] | What’s the matter with you, girl? Don’t you understand plain English? | 你这个女人到底怎么了 你连这么简单的英语都不懂吗 |
[09:28] | Then listen, I want the slipper delivered here. | 那你听好 |
[09:35] | Well, perhaps I should contact your manager, | 我要你把那双拖鞋送到这里来 不然我就找你经理谈了 |
[09:38] | let him know how incompetent his staff are. | 告诉他他的职员有多么无能 |
[09:43] | Make sure that you do. | 一定要送货上门 |
[09:48] | Samar thinks I’m Harry Kaplan, | samar认为是我harry |
[09:49] | a movie investor who’s been offered a script, | kaplan 一个电影投资家 |
[09:52] | but I’m nervous because it’s a Bollywood movie. | 最近得到了一个剧本 |
[09:55] | So he’s agreed to look at the script for me. | 但是不确定投资因为是个宝莱坞电影 所以他同意帮我看看剧本 |
[09:59] | I told him the movie is in mid-production and struggling for cash. | 我告诉他电影正在制作过程中 经费遇到困难 |
[10:02] | When he’s read the script, he wants to meet the producer. | 他读完剧本之后 想见制作人 |
[10:08] | Hello, Gerard Bruce, Bruce Lightman Productions. | 你好 我是Gerard bruce bruce lightman制作公司的 |
[10:11] | We have a room booked to screen some rushes. | 我们订了间放映室来看电影样片 |
[10:15] | No. You’re not down here. | 你没有预约啊 |
[10:17] | I must be. I’ve only booked it for a few minutes. | 我预约了 几分钟前才弄的 |
[10:22] | Maybe it’s under the name of the film Ocean’s Thirteen? | 登记的电影名称是 《十三罗汉》 |
[10:28] | – Ocean’s Thirteen? – Yeah, you’ve not heard of it? | 《十三罗汉》 是啊 你听说过吗 |
[10:31] | – No. – Okay, well, the Brad Pitt character… | 没有 好吧 brad pitt在里面演… |
[10:34] | – Rusty Ryan. – Oh, are you a fan? | 哦 你是影迷吗 |
[10:36] | Oh, God, yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:37] | Okay, well, Rusty Ryan goes it alone. The whole film is just Brad. | 呃 rusty ryan开始单干 整部电影就只有brad pitt |
[10:43] | Fan-bloody-tastic. | 那真是太棒了 |
[10:45] | Look. I know there must have been some sort of mix-up. | 我知道我预订的房间肯定没登记上 |
[10:48] | But I’ve got a couple of producers arriving in a few minutes, | 但几分钟后我的几个制作人就要来了 |
[10:50] | and if you could let us use a room, I’d be very grateful. | 如果你能帮我们弄个房间 我将感激不尽 |
[10:53] | I could call Brad. Maybe you’d like to speak to him. | 我可以…可以打电话给brad 或许你还能和他说上话 |
[10:59] | – Room two. – Okay. | 二号房间 好的 |
[11:01] | – Can I use this phone? – Yeah. | 我能用下电话吗 好的 |
[11:26] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[11:28] | – Speak. – Hi, Brad. It’s Gerard. | 什么事儿 你好 brad 我是gerard |
[11:31] | – Brad? – Yeah. What’s the weather like over there? | 是啊 你那边天气如何 |
[11:35] | Mickey, I know it’s you. Get to the point, son, all right? | Mickey 我知道是你 有什么事儿快说行吗 |
[11:37] | I’m trying to pot me plants, all right? | 我在弄我的盆栽呢 |
[11:39] | No. No. Brad. | 不 不 brad. |
[11:43] | I get it, all right. I got to be Brad, yeah? | 好吧好吧 我知道了 你让我当brad是吗 |
[11:45] | Is this like that game where they put a sticker on me head, | 你贴个标签在我头上 |
[11:47] | – And I have to guess who I am, is that it? – Yeah, that’s right. That’s right. | 我就是你让我演的那个人了 对吧 对对对 就这样 |
[11:50] | Listen. I’ve got a huge fan of yours here. | 听着 我这儿有个你的超级影迷 |
[11:52] | Yeah. She absolutely loved you in Ocean’s Eleven. | 她超级喜欢你在《十一罗汉》里的表演 |
[11:57] | – Brad? Ocean’s Eleven? – Brad Pitt maybe? | brad 《十一罗汉》 可能是Brad pitt |
[12:01] | Yeah, I know. Am I Brad Pitt maybe? | 我知道了 所以我就是brad pitt了 |
[12:05] | That’s right. Yeah, so look, as a favor to me, | 对了 你看 |
[12:08] | would you mind having a chat? | 能不能帮我个忙 跟她聊聊 |
[12:10] | No. Mick, don’t put her on. Mickey, don’t. | 不 好啊 不 mick 别把电话给她 |
[12:13] | I can’t do Brad Pitt. He sounds like Donald Duck. Hi, how you doing? | Mickey 别啊 我当不了brad pitt啊 他的声音跟唐老鸭似的 |
[12:17] | Hi, how you… | 你好啊 过得怎么样 |
[12:18] | – Hello? – Hi, how you doing? | 你好 你好啊 过得怎么样 |
[12:23] | I’m fine. | 我很好 哇 |
[12:26] | What’s your name, baby? | 宝贝儿 |
[12:29] | Alice. | 你叫什么 |
[12:32] | – Do you know my mother’s name is… – Is Jane Pitt, yeah. | 你知道我妈妈的名字… 是jane pitt |
[12:35] | That’s right. Jane. But she had a dog called Alice. | 是啊 但她有条狗叫alice. |
[12:42] | Really? I’m so happy to talk to you. I’ve got so many questions to ask. | 真的吗 能跟你说话我好高兴啊 我有好多问题想问你哦 |
[12:48] | – You got a lot of questions to ask me? – Yeah. | 你有很多问题吗 是啊 |
[12:59] | Baby, you can ask me anything you want. | 宝贝儿 你想问什么就问吧 |
[13:24] | Well, I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I haven’t met the right man yet. | 我不知道 可能还没碰到梦中情人 |
[13:28] | – Gerard Bruce, please. – Room two. I’m talking to Brad Pitt. | 请找Gerard bruce 二号房间 我在和brad |
[13:35] | No. Brad, what are you like? | pitt说话呢 不 Brad 你真坏 |
[13:40] | Brad, I’m wearing pink ones. | Brad 我穿的是粉红色的 |
[13:48] | Okay, put the lights on. | 好 把灯打开 |
[13:52] | Gerard | Gerard? |
[13:54] | I’d like to introduce you to Mr. Kulvinda Samar. | 我来想你介绍一下 |
[13:57] | Gerard Bruce. | 这位是Kulvinder samar |
[13:59] | So, Harry, do we have a deal? | harry 我们已经说好了吗 |
[14:01] | Well, as I tried to explain to you on the phone, | 我跟你在电话里已经解释过了 |
[14:03] | Bollywood is not exactly my area, | 我对宝莱坞电影实在不很了解啊 |
[14:05] | but I’ve asked Mr. Samar to help advise me | 但我问了Samar先生的意见 |
[14:08] | because he’s something of an expert. | 他可是这方面的专家 |
[14:10] | There is very little I don’t know about Bollywood, Mr. Bruce, | 宝莱坞没有什么我不知道的 |
[14:12] | so I hope you are not wasting my friend’s time. | 所以说Bruce先生 我希望你不是在浪费我朋友的时间 |
[14:14] | I never waste anyone’s time, Mr. Samar. My films make money. | 我从来不浪费任何人的时间 Samar先生 我的电影很赚钱 |
[14:17] | And yet you have lost one of your investors? | 但是你的一位投资者撤资了 |
[14:19] | Yeah, well, I mentioned that one of the backers had dropped out mid-shoot. | 是啊 一位出资者在电影拍摄阶段撤资了 |
[14:23] | It happens. Harry, I really need you to come through for me on this one. | 这种事情不可避免的 Harry 我真得很想让你帮我这一次 |
[14:27] | Otherwise, I’m gonna have to slash the budget, | 不然我就只能削减预算了 |
[14:29] | cut scenes from the third act, and lose two dance routines. | 减掉一些第三场的戏和舞蹈片断 |
[14:32] | No, no, no. A film is a thing of beauty, a story. | 哦 不行 不行 电影是一件美妙的事物 是一个完整的故事 |
[14:35] | You can’t chop it up like it’s a piece of chicken. | 你不能像切烤鸡一样切它 |
[14:38] | An Indian film is almost spiritual. It must have a beginning, a middle and an end, | 印度电影更是精神上的享受 它有头有尾 |
[14:43] | all as strong as each other. It must be perfect. | 缺一不可 必须是完美的 |
[14:45] | Yes, but perfect costs money. | 但是完美的事物可是要花钱的 |
[14:47] | Mr. Samar tells me unless you have established stars, | Samar先生说除非你启用明星 |
[14:50] | Bollywood films very rarely make money. | 不然宝莱坞电影很难赚钱 |
[14:53] | We are aiming this film at the Western market. | 我们这部电影是面向西方市场的 |
[14:55] | No one will have any idea who these stars are. | 谁都不认识那些明星 |
[14:58] | So, Mr. Bruce, who would you say is the badshah of Bollywood? | Bruce 你觉得宝莱坞最伟大的演员是谁 |
[15:02] | Well, for me that would have to be Shahrukh Khan. | 我个人认为是shahrukh |
[15:06] | And female? | khan 女演员呢 |
[15:07] | I must confess a weakness for Aishwarya Rai. | 我比较偏爱aishwarya rai. |
[15:11] | I see we have very similar tastes. | 啊 看来我们口味差不多啊 |
[15:13] | But this movie that you are shooting is based in London, with a Western cast? | 你现在的这部电影是在伦敦拍摄 并启用的西方演员 |
[15:17] | Well, mostly, yes. But I think the key is to mix cultures. | 是啊 可以这么说 我想表达的是一种文化的交叉 |
[15:23] | I liked the script. | 我喜欢这个剧本 |
[15:25] | You liked the script? Is there anything you haven’t told him? | 你喜欢这个剧本 你还有什么没告诉他的吗 |
[15:28] | Well, as I said, it’s not my area. | 我说了 这不是我的投资领域 |
[15:30] | Okay, okay, look. The deal with the other investor included a clause | 好吧好吧 另一个投资者还有一个回报 |
[15:34] | which stipulated that his daughter got a part in the film. | 那就是能让 他的女儿也在电影里演一个角色 |
[15:36] | – Now, I could give you that. – I don’t have a daughter. | 我现在可以让你也享受这个 我没有女儿 |
[15:38] | Well, then I’m sure there are lots of willing, young starlets out there. | 我认识有很多自动送上门的年轻小明星 |
[15:43] | Harry, might get you laid. | Harry 你可以和她们上床 |
[15:45] | Well, I don’t think my wife would approve of me getting laid. | 但我可不认为我妻子会同意这个 |
[15:49] | This part you have offered, has it been written? | 这部分回报你已经写在合同上了吗 |
[15:52] | – No, not yet. – So it could be changed? | 还没有 所以说还能改了 |
[15:54] | I guess so. Why? | 我想是的 怎么了 我曾经是一名演员 |
[15:57] | – I was an actor. – And… | 那又怎样 |
[16:00] | And I’m a very wealthy man, Mr. Bruce. | 我也是个很有钱的人 Bruce先生 |
[16:02] | If Mr. Kaplan decided not to invest, perhaps I could consider it. | 如果Kaplan先生决定不投资 或许我可以考虑一下 |
[16:06] | – Are you serious? – Films are a great passion of mine. | 你是说真的 电影是我的最爱 |
[16:09] | Clearly, this is more in your area than it is in mine. | 很显然 你比我了解 |
[16:12] | And I’d be happy to have you take it from here, if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[16:16] | I would appreciate your advice. | 那从现在开始就由你接手吧 谢谢你的建议 |
[16:18] | Your experience in these matters is far greater than mine. | 你的投资经验比我可丰富的多 哦… |
[16:22] | How much do you need? | 你需要多少钱 |
[16:23] | on a 1.6 million budget. | 我们总投资160万 现在还差20万 |
[16:29] | I am very particular about the way I do business, Mr. Bruce. | 我做生意的方式很挑剔的 Bruce先生 |
[16:32] | I would need to visit your set, meet your star and look at your accounts. | 我要和你的明星见面 而且还要看看你的账户 |
[16:37] | – No problem. – And I shall be in your film. | 没问题 还有 |
[16:43] | You see, Mr. Bruce, the art of doing the perfect business deal | 我要在里面演个角色 Bruce先生 |
[16:47] | is to find a man with limited options. Have your accounts sent to me. | 最完美生意的艺术 就是选一个走投无路的人 把你的帐户发给我 |
[16:58] | Ash? Find me a film set. Let’s take this man’s money. | ash 帮我找个电影布景 让我们来骗这个家伙的钱 |
[17:03] | That’s it. Now you stay here where it’s nice and warm, all right? | 就这样 你好好待在这个温暖的地方 |
[17:09] | Daddy will come and feed you. Yes, he will. | 爸爸会过来喂你的 是的他会的 |
[17:13] | And you can grow nice and big and flowery. | 然后你会长得好看又强壮 |
[17:17] | Yeah? And we can show those little piss-takers | 还会开花 那时候我们就可以让那些嘲笑爸爸的人看看 |
[17:21] | that Daddy is not a complete idiot. | 爸爸也不是个完完全全的白痴哦 |
[17:24] | Are you talking to yourself, Danny? | 你在自言自语吗 danny |
[17:28] | No, just talking to my seedlings. | 没有 在和我的小苗苗聊天呢 |
[17:33] | Well, it’s good enough for Prince Charles, I suppose. | 可能这对查尔斯王子来说不错… |
[17:37] | Exactly. | 是啊 这可是我以前从未见过的一个你 |
[17:38] | You know, this is a whole new side of you I haven’t seen before. I quite like it. | 这可是我以前从未见过的一个你 我还挺喜欢的 |
[17:43] | What, enough to get your kit off? | 喜欢我就把衣服脱了吧 |
[17:48] | You just can’t help yourself, can you? | 哦 你这个家伙还是死性不改 |
[17:53] | Ignore her, she’s got issues. | 别理他 她对我有偏见 |
[18:09] | He went for us giving him a part in the film, just like Albert said he would. | 他要求我们让他在电影里演个角色 就像albert说得那样 所以说他上钩了 |
[18:14] | So, we’re on. | 我修改了这些账号和时间表 |
[18:15] | Okay, so I’ve doctored the production accounts | |
[18:17] | and schedules from East is East. | |
[18:20] | – Should do the trick. – Great. Great. | 应该能唬住他 很好 很好 |
[18:22] | So, what’s he like? | 他是个怎样的人 他总是觉得所有人都低他一等 |
[18:24] | Well, he’s got this air about him that everyone else is beneath him. | 他总是觉得所有人都低他一等 |
[18:30] | Unbelievable. Do you know how many different roses there are? | 啊 不可思议啊 你知道有多少种玫瑰吗 |
[18:33] | – Go on. Surprise us. – Thousands. | 说来听听 让我们吓一跳 几千种呢 |
[18:36] | You can even make your own, and you can name it yourself. | 你还可以自己弄出一个品种 然后以你命名 |
[18:41] | – Danny Blue rose. – I preferred it when he was bored. | Danny blue玫瑰 还没培育出来我就喜欢上它了 |
[18:45] | Wisteria can take up to seven years to flower. | Wisteria要七年才开一次花呢 |
[18:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:50] | It’s actually a member of the pea family. | 它其实是豌豆的一种 |
[18:52] | Danny, Danny, we’re in the middle of a con. Could you please focus? | Danny danny 我们在开会呢 你能不能集中精力 |
[18:55] | Yeah. So what’s next, Mick? | 是啊 下一步怎么做 mick |
[18:57] | Well, if he buys these accounts, he’ll want to see a film set. | 如果他觉得帐户没问题 就会想去看看电影拍摄现场 没问题吧 |
[18:59] | Any joy? | 嗯 rocky和他的人刚刚完成了 个西班牙囚犯式的骗局 (用取得别人信任的方式来实施诈骗) |
[19:00] | Yeah, Rocky and the lads have just finished a Spanish prisoner scam. | 嗯 rocky和他的人刚刚完成了 个西班牙囚犯式的骗局 (用取得别人信任的方式来实施诈骗) |
[19:04] | They know some guys in the market. | 他们认识一些电影布景方面的人 |
[19:06] | The trouble is, I haven’t got a camera or equipment. | 问题是我没有摄像机等器材啊 我相信你能弄到的 |
[19:09] | I have faith in you. | Danny似乎很闲 |
[19:11] | Danny seems to have a lot of time on his hands. He can get the limo. | 他可以去弄台加长豪华轿车 什么 |
[19:17] | – What? – Limousine. | 豪华轿车 danny |
[19:20] | Danny, we have to do this properly. | 我们想弄得正式一点 嘿 伙计们 |
[19:23] | Hey, lads, didn’t anyone tell you we broke early for lunch today? | 没人告诉你们我们的午饭已经来了吗 |
[19:27] | – What? Since when? – Since half hour ago. | 什么时候啊 半小时以前 |
[19:29] | Catering’s down the block. You know, I reckon you’ll be lucky | 餐车在那个街角 我觉得如果你们运气好的话 应该还有剩的 |
[19:31] | if there’s anything left by now. | 又这样 我们总是最后一个知道 |
[19:32] | Typical. We’re always the last to know. Cheers, mate. | 又这样 我们总是最后一个知道 伙计们 别抱怨了 |
[19:35] | All right. You’d better get a move on. We’re only taking an hour, yeah. | 好了 最好快点去 不是只有一个小时午休吗 |
[19:53] | – Samar, good morning. – Everything is ready? | Samar 早上好啊 一切都准备好了吗 |
[19:55] | Yes, yes, the cast and crew are expecting you. Shall we? | 是啊是啊 演员和拍摄组都在等着我们呢 我们走吧 |
[20:11] | All right, lads, set up over there, quick as you can. | 好了 伙计们 各就各位 |
[20:15] | All right, everyone know what they’re doing, Rock? | 每个人都知道他们的位置是吧 rock |
[20:17] | Yeah, yeah, I think so. So, who’s the mark? | 是啊是啊 这次谁是鱼儿 |
[20:19] | Well, he’s a guy called Kulvinda Samar. | 一个叫kulvinder samar的人 哦 那个卑鄙小人 |
[20:21] | – What makes all the schnide gear? – Yeah, you know him? | 是啊 你认识他 |
[20:23] | Oh, I know people who work for him, two quid an hour and abuse on tap. | 我认识为他工作的人 每小时才两镑 还要受到辱骂 是啊 我们今天要让他尝尝苦果 |
[20:27] | Yeah, well, give him some back, then, eh? | 哦 对了 |
[20:28] | Oh, listen, before I forget, you got me sister’s wedding DVD? | 你把我妹妹的婚礼录影带 带来了吗 她都催我好几次了 |
[20:31] | – She’s doing her nut. – Oh, yeah, mate. It’s in the car. | 带来了 伙计 |
[20:34] | Okay, so I’ve got half a dozen grifters milling around, | 在车里 所以说这里面只有几个是我们的人 |
[20:36] | the rest are civilians, but they’re sweet, they think it’s a real film shoot. | 其余的人都是群众演员 但是他们人很好的 他们以为是真的在拍电影 |
[20:39] | – Top man. – Here comes your leading man. | 主角呢 这位就是主角 |
[20:42] | – Yeah? He good? – He’s the only actor I could find. | 他怎么样 他是我唯一能找到的演员 但是有点耍大牌 所以别让人和他说话 |
[20:45] | But he’s got a stutter, so don’t let anyone talk to him. | 他怎么.. 好了 |
[20:47] | He’s got a what? | 伙计们 我们再来一遍 |
[20:51] | Okay, people. Let’s go again. I want energy this time. Come on! | 快来 我要你们更有活力些 |
[20:55] | J.P., J.P., one moment, please. Sorry. | 请等一下 |
[20:58] | Kulvinda Samar. This is our director, J.P. | 不好意思 这位是kulvinder samar, |
[21:01] | Hi. Nice to meet you. We’re just setting up for the opening sequence. | 这位是我们的导演J.P. 很高兴认识你 我们在确定出场顺序 |
[21:06] | This looks like a real Indian market. | 这还真像个真正的印度集市 |
[21:08] | – Yeah, well, that’s the general idea. – And it’s all very colorful. | 是啊 我们就是这么想的 色彩很明亮啊 |
[21:11] | Well, J.P. is a perfectionist. | J.P可是个完美主义者 |
[21:13] | Can you mess those cloth boards up a bit? | 你能把这些衣服在弄乱点吗 |
[21:14] | This is supposed to be a genuine Indian market, thank you. | 这样才像正宗的印度集市 谢谢 |
[21:17] | Of course, for a true Bollywood movie, you would need an elephant. | 当然 对于真正的宝莱坞电影来说 你还要一头大象 |
[21:25] | Here’s our star, Collette Silver. | 这是我们的明星 colette silver. |
[21:28] | While she’s getting ready, let me tell you about the setup. | 趁他还在准备 我来向你们介绍一下这场戏 |
[21:31] | This is the scene where they first meet. They spot each other over a stall. | 这是他们初次见面的场景 他们在小摊前停步 |
[21:36] | He hides, so he can watch her. | 他躲了起来 就是为了看到她 |
[21:38] | He’s a street urchin, she’s a princess, so it’s strictly out of bounds. | 他是个街头混混 她是个公主 完全不是一个阶层的 |
[21:42] | But he’s consumed with love. | 但是他已经深深地爱上了她 |
[21:45] | As she passes, he takes his chance and he jumps. | 她走过来时 他和她搭话 |
[22:07] | Okay, first positions, please. Let’s do it again. | 好了 各就各位 我们再来一遍 |
[22:10] | So, Mr. Samar… | Samar kulvinder先生 |
[22:11] | Kulvinda, have you seen enough? | 你看够了吗 |
[22:15] | It would look better with an elephant. | 如果有大象的话会更好 |
[22:19] | – I’ll talk to J.P. – Good. We will discuss it over lunch. | 我会…和J.P谈谈的 好的 我们午餐时再谈 |
[22:25] | Bring the woman. | 把那个女主角带过来 |
[22:42] | Drop us off at the restaurant. Hey, find me an elephant. | 把我们送到餐厅 嘿 给我找头大象 |
[22:47] | – Elephant? – Problem? | 大象 有问题吗 |
[22:50] | No. You want African or Indian? | 没有 你想要非洲大象还是印度大象 |
[22:54] | Indian. I knew that. | 印度的 我知道了 |
[23:03] | – All right, lads, how was lunch? – It was awful, mate. | 好了 伙计们 午饭怎么样 哦 太糟糕了 |
[23:05] | Yeah? Well, I’ll give it a miss then. | 是吗 幸好我没去 |
[23:11] | – So, which one’s got the big ears then? – It’s African, innit? | 非洲大象 是吧 |
[23:14] | – I thought it was the Indian? – No, it’s definitely African. | 我觉得是印度的 不 绝对是非洲大象 因为我记得 |
[23:17] | ‘Cause I remember from watching Tarzan when I was little. | 小时候看泰山的时候见过 |
[23:20] | – So, I want an elephant with little ears. – What’s going on? | 我要的大象是耳朵小的那种 怎么了 |
[23:24] | – Mickey wants an elephant. – Yeah? | Mickey要头大象 是吗 |
[23:26] | Well, it might pull on the lead a bit when you take it for a walk. | 是啊 出去遛大象还是比较酷的 |
[23:29] | Give us a beer, Ed, would you? | 给我们那瓶啤酒吧 ed |
[23:31] | – Couldn’t help us out, could you? – No. You’re right, I couldn’t. | 你能帮我吗 不能 |
[23:34] | – Come on, Ash, you’re the fixer. – No. Mickey asked you, mate. | ash你可是万能的啊 不 mickey要你去做的 |
[23:36] | All right, well, do us a favor, give us a clue. Where do I start? | 好吧 帮个忙 给我点提示 应该从哪儿想起 |
[23:40] | – Transport. – Yeah? | 运输 |
[23:41] | Yeah, well, if you do find one, you’ll have to find a way of moving it, won’t you? | 哦 是啊 如果你找到了一头 你就要运过来啊 |
[23:44] | Where the bleeding hell am I gonna find an elephant in London? | 但我他妈怎么从伦敦找头大象呢 |
[23:47] | The zoo. | 动物园啊 |
[23:49] | Funny enough, Eddie, I don’t think they hire them out. | 很好笑 eddie. 我相信他们不会外租大象的 |
[23:52] | There’s a circus on the Heath. | heath有个马戏团 |
[23:54] | A circus. Yes. | 马戏团 |
[23:59] | Please tell me he’s not really gonna nick an elephant. | 别告诉我他还真想偷一头大象回来 |
[24:10] | Can I get you anything? | 我能为你做些什么吗 |
[24:12] | Yes, you can get me the “sir” you dropped from that sentence. | 是啊 你应该叫我“先生” |
[24:15] | – Sorry, can I get you anything, sir? – A bottle of Pinot Noir, chilled. | 不好意思 先生 我能为您做点什么吗 一瓶加州葡萄酒 冷的 不能超过61度 先生 samar 你要在伦敦待多久 |
[24:19] | – No more than 61 degrees. – Sir. | |
[24:26] | So, Samar, how long are you in London for? | |
[24:30] | – Three or four days. – On business? | 三四天 出差吗 |
[24:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:35] | You want me to share the details of my business with you? | 你不想让我告诉你我生意的细节吧 |
[24:38] | I’m just making conversation. | 我只是随便聊聊 |
[24:39] | I work hard in the world of commerce, Mr. Bruce, | 商场无情啊 Bruce先生 |
[24:42] | which allows me to indulge in my love of beautiful things. | 所以我喜欢把情感倾注在美好的事物里面 |
[24:45] | Indian cinema is one of those things, | 比如印度电影 |
[24:46] | and that is all you need to concern yourself with. | 这也是你唯一需要关心的 |
[24:50] | So, Ms. Silver, where did you train? | silver小姐 你在哪里学的表演 |
[24:54] | I studied at the Film and Television Institute in Pune. | 我在pune学院学的影视电视表演 |
[24:58] | Impressive. | 真不错 |
[25:00] | Gerard tells me that you’re investing in our film. | Gerard说你对我们的电影有兴趣 |
[25:04] | Did he? That was very presumptuous of him. | 他是这么说的吗 他还真会乱下结论啊 |
[25:06] | I said it was a possibility. | 这只是有可能而已 |
[25:09] | – You know, I was an actor once. – Really? | 你知道 我曾经也是一名演员 是吗 |
[25:11] | – In my youth. – Why did you stop? | 我年轻的时候 你为什么放弃了 |
[25:14] | My father was a businessman. | 我父亲…是个商人 |
[25:19] | I felt I should follow in his footsteps. | 我觉得我应该子承父业 |
[25:21] | That’s a pity. Maybe we could have worked together. | 真可惜 我们有可能一起合作呢 |
[25:25] | Samar may be in our film. The princess’ uncle. | samar可能会在电影里演公主的叔叔 |
[25:29] | Oh, I didn’t know I had one. | 哦 我不知道还有这个角色 |
[25:30] | Well, the writers are working on it right now. | 编剧会加上的 |
[25:33] | But, see, your character is an orphan, and she has to go back to her home town | 你的角色是一名孤儿 |
[25:36] | to ask her uncle for permission to marry… | 她必须回家乡去得到叔叔的允许让她结婚 |
[25:38] | Which, of course, he does not give. | 当然 他没有同意 |
[25:40] | Until the young boy proves himself. | 直到那个年轻人像他证实了自己 |
[25:42] | – So, there are many lines? – Oh, yes. | 台词多吗 当然啊 |
[25:48] | So, Mr. Bruce, I assume you are waiting to know if I will invest? | Bruce先生 你现在是不是就等着 我告诉你我是不是决定投资 |
[25:51] | Well, I’d like to know if I’m going to finish this film, yes. | 是啊 我想知道我是不是能完成这部影片 |
[25:55] | I have looked into film finance, and I believe the correct terminology is | 我看了电影的经费预算 |
[25:59] | first recoupment, plus 10% of the adjusted gross. | 我还要在开始的定的协议上加10%的收益 哇 |
[26:03] | Well, you drive a hard bargain. | 你还真会讨价还价 |
[26:05] | I am not here to bargain with you, Mr. Bruce. These are my conditions. | 我不是来这儿和你讨价还价的 Bruce先生 这是我定下的条件 |
[26:12] | So, you’ll invest? | 这么说你决定要投资了 |
[26:16] | I will not be rushed. I will enjoy my lunch, | 我还不想这么匆忙 |
[26:20] | listen to you all sucking up to me some more, | 我要好好享用这顿午餐 再让你们好好巴结巴结我 |
[26:23] | and give you my decision in the morning. | 明天早上再给你我的答复 |
[26:42] | A very enjoyable meal. | 这顿饭真不错 |
[26:45] | You will have my final answer by the morning. | 我明天会告诉你我的最终决定的 |
[26:55] | I have never wanted to take someone’s money quite as badly as this. | 我从未对如此迫切的想骗一个人 |
[26:59] | What an objectionable man. | 这家伙真是个讨厌鬼 |
[27:00] | Smile sweetly, boys. | 大家保持笑容 |
[27:17] | Excuse me, your wallet? | 不好意思… 你的钱包吗 |
[27:24] | J.P.’s a perfectionist. | J.P.是个完美主义者 |
[27:26] | Can you mess those cloth boards up a bit? | 把这些衣服在弄乱点 |
[27:28] | This is supposed to be a genuine Indian market, thank you. | 这样才像个正宗的印度集市 谢谢 |
[27:32] | Here’s our star, Collette Silver. | 这是我们的明星 colette silver. |
[27:34] | I studied at the Film and Television Institute in Pune. | 我在pune学院学的影视表演 |
[27:40] | Okay, put the lights on. | 好 把灯打开 |
[27:43] | I believe the correct terminology is | 我还要 |
[27:45] | first recoupment, plus 10% of the adjusted gross. | 在开始的定的协议上加10%的收益 |
[27:49] | You drive a hard bargain. | 你还真会讨价还价 |
[28:00] | – It’s all too perfect. – What was that? | 这一切都太完美了 什么 |
[28:04] | I was saying it’s all too perfect. That is what is bothering me, huh? | 我说 这一切都太完美了 是不是好像我不应该担心 |
[28:10] | I strive for perfection, you see, but nothing is ever perfect, | 我一生对在追求完美 但事实上没有完美的东西 |
[28:14] | apart from this fantastic situation I have miraculously found myself in. | 但现在这个美妙的情况是这样的完美无缺 |
[28:20] | – I don’t get you. – I admit you’ve done very well. | 我不明白 我承认你们都做得很好 |
[28:23] | It’s hard to pull off a thing like this. | 计划得这么周密真不容易 |
[28:28] | – You’re all con artists. – Eh? | 你们都是一伙儿骗子 啊 |
[28:56] | I’m not a hero. I’m not a working-class hero. I’m just a regular guy. | 我不是个英雄 不是个工人阶级英雄 我只是个普通人 |
[29:00] | Anybody would have dived through that window screen, | 遇到那种情况谁都会跳窗而逃 |
[29:03] | and at that point my life was going, but I found the strength, | 但我是当时 得到了一种力量 |
[29:07] | an inner strength. I saved the old lady and the kittens. | 一种内心的力量 驱使我救了那个老人 还有那些小猫 |
[29:12] | Oh, my family are here. | 哦 我家人来了 你等会在给我洗澡吧 |
[29:14] | I’ll have that bed bath later, Kimberley. Thanks for listening, darling. Bye. | kimberly 亲爱的 谢谢你的聆听 再见 |
[29:19] | – Hello, son. – It wasn’t my fault. | 你好… 儿子 不是我的错 |
[29:23] | Danny, you drove into a stationary vehicle. | Danny 你开车撞向了一辆停着的车 |
[29:25] | Yeah, that bit was my fault. | 是啊 那个是有点我的错 |
[29:27] | It wasn’t my fault that Samar has worked out we’re con artists. | 但是samar知道了我们是一伙儿骗子 这可不是我的错 |
[29:32] | – Albert. – Yes. Yes. | 怎么 |
[29:35] | – Samar is onto us. – Oh, everything’s fine. | Samar已经知道我们的身份了 不 没关系的 |
[29:37] | – He may go to the police. – No, he won’t. He’s got amnesia. | 他会报警的 不 他不会的 他的了健忘症 |
[29:42] | What? | 什么 我不是个英雄 |
[29:51] | I’m not a hero. I’m not a working-class hero. I’m just a regular guy. | 不是个工人阶级英雄 我只是个普通人 |
[29:56] | I’ll get the doctor, Mr. Samar. | Samar先生 我去叫医生 |
[30:07] | Mr. Samar, you’re sitting up. | Samar先生 你能坐起来了啊 |
[30:14] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[30:17] | Yes. Yes. | 是啊 |
[30:21] | Oh, Doctor. | 医生 呃… |
[30:22] | – Are you a relative? – No, no, no. I’m… | 你是家属吗 不不 我是.. |
[30:27] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 我是Samar先生个人保险公司的医生 |
[30:35] | A doctor with Mr. Samar’s private medical insurers, Gold Service. | Gold service公司 |
[30:40] | Could I have a word with you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[30:45] | What exactly is the problem? | 他到底怎么了 |
[30:48] | Retrograde or short-term amnesia. | 记忆倒退 或者说是短期失忆 |
[30:51] | – Yeah, go on. – Well, it’s short-term memory loss. | 是啊 继续说 就是短期内的记忆消失了 |
[30:54] | He has no recollection of new information he learned before the accident. | 他不能回忆起 在事故前的新接收的信息 |
[30:58] | – How close to the accident? – Well, the doctor said a couple of weeks. | 事故前多久 医生说一两个星期 |
[31:02] | Brilliant. So, he almost had us, only he can’t remember it? | 太好了 他已经怀疑我们了 但现在又不记得了 |
[31:06] | Yeah, it appears so. | 是啊 似乎是这样的 |
[31:08] | Although this is temporary amnesia. | 不过这只是暂时失忆 |
[31:10] | I mean, his memory could come back at any moment. | 他的记忆随时都可以恢复 |
[31:13] | Oh, so, that’s it then? | 这就行了 |
[31:15] | You know, I hate to lose this one, Michael. | 你知道… 我这次不想输 michael |
[31:18] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[31:20] | Yeah, well, let’s face it. It’s over, so, let’s cut and run. | 但是你知道 事实是这已经结束了 我们还是溜之大吉吧 |
[31:24] | – Yeah, well, he deserves to be conned. – Albert’s right. | 是啊 但他应该被骗一次 Albert说得对 |
[31:26] | Accident or not, Samar’s a nasty piece of work. | 无论出没出车祸 samar都是个卑鄙小人 |
[31:29] | – So, you don’t like him? – No. | 你不喜欢他 不 |
[31:31] | Well, then you’re letting your emotions get involved, ain’t you? | 哦 现在你可带入个人感情色彩了 |
[31:34] | Third rule of the con, don’t get involved personally. | 骗术规矩第三条… 不要带入个人感情 |
[31:36] | No, no, no. That’s the fourth rule. | 不 不 不 那是第四条 |
[31:38] | – Well, what’s the third rule then? – Do you mind? I’m thinking. | 那第三条是什么 别吵 我在思考 |
[31:41] | We promised Harold we’d do it. | 我们答应了harold要骗到这个家伙 |
[31:43] | No. Wait, no one’s ever done this. | 不 等等 没有人这么做过 |
[31:47] | – Oh, no, come on. Steady, mate. – Done what? | 哦 停下说 伙计 做过什么 |
[31:49] | Played the same con twice on the same mark. | 用同样的方法让同一条鱼儿上钩两次 |
[31:52] | Yeah, for a very good reason. | 是啊 我们很有利有这么做 |
[31:55] | But think of it. To be the first to play a double-con. | 但是 想想 成为历史上第一个玩“双重计”的人 |
[31:58] | Same pitch, same mark. It’s brilliant. | 同样的方法 同一条鱼儿 太棒了 |
[32:01] | Well, it’s genius if we can pull it off. | 如果我们成功了 我们就是天才 |
[32:04] | Well, if we can’t do it, nobody can. | 如果我们不行的话 谁行呢 |
[32:09] | If we do this, we have to condense it. Right? | 如果要做的话 就要精简一些 |
[32:12] | Like I said, if he gets his memory back, we’re knackered. | 就像我说的一样 如果他记忆恢复的话 一切就白费了 |
[32:15] | So we cut corners. | 所以我我们要抄近路 |
[32:17] | What we really have to do is figure out how he guessed. | 现在我们要做的就是想出 他是怎么发现我们的 |
[32:22] | I mean, what did we do wrong? | 我的意思是 我们做错了什么 |
[32:25] | Ah, he did say something before the crash. | 在车祸前 他确实说了些什么 |
[32:30] | Would you like to share it with the group? | 说来听听 |
[32:32] | He said, “Everything is too perfect.” | 他说“一切都太完美了” |
[32:37] | Too perfect? | 太完美了 |
[32:39] | Well, Michael, you might take it as a compliment. | michael 这可能就是一句赞美 |
[32:42] | Well, that’s it. | 就是这个了 |
[32:44] | We pulled out all the stops on this one. That’s what made him suspicious. | 我们竭尽全力 力求完美 这就使他怀疑的原因 |
[32:47] | Yeah, yeah, we made the whole thing too good to be true. | 是啊是啊 我们让事情太完美了 完美得让人不敢相信 |
[32:50] | A man who strives for perfection | 像他这样追求完美的人 |
[32:52] | is the one person who should know it doesn’t exist. | 也应该知道完美是不存在的 |
[32:55] | So, we do the con again, | 如果我们再做的话 |
[32:57] | but make things less perfect. | 就要做得不完美些 |
[32:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:01] | Well, believe me, this will be the first and last time I say this sentence. | 相信我 这绝对是我第一次 也是最后一次说这样的话 |
[33:04] | Let’s all do our jobs. | 开始干吧 |
[33:06] | This time, try not to be so perfect. | 做得…不那么完美一点 |
[33:13] | Am I going home? | 我要回家吗 |
[33:15] | Yes, you may recover some memory if you’re in familiar surroundings. | 是的 你说我在熟悉的环境下会恢复一些记忆 |
[33:20] | – You’re the doctor. – Yes, I am. | 你是医生啊 是的 |
[33:51] | That’ll do nicely. | 这样就好了 |
[33:59] | Anything? | 想起什么了吗 |
[34:02] | This is definitely my room. I like beautiful things. | 这肯定是我的房间 我喜欢美丽的事物 |
[34:06] | Well, it’s a start. | 很好的开始 |
[34:08] | I couldn’t tell you what’s in any of the cupboards. | 但我不记得橱柜里有什么 |
[34:10] | – Oh, it’s good, though. – It is? | 不过还是不错的 |
[34:13] | Yes. Now you know you appreciate beauty. | 是吗 是啊 你现在知道你喜欢美丽的事物 |
[34:15] | That means your long-term memory is still intact. | 这证明你的长期记忆还是完整的 |
[34:17] | It’s just your short-term that’s had damage. | 只是短期记忆遭到了破坏 |
[34:19] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[34:20] | Well, your short-term is what you’ve learned most recently. | 短期记忆就是你最近获得的信息 |
[34:23] | It hasn’t been ingrained on your mind yet. | 这些信息还没有在你脑海里扎下根 |
[34:25] | That makes sense. I can remember arriving here. | 有道理 我能记得来到这儿还有去看工厂 |
[34:29] | And factories, I had to visit the factory. I was on a buying trip. | 我要去看工厂 我是来收购的 |
[34:34] | Well, we can do things to trigger your memory. | 我们可以做一些能让你恢复记忆的事情 |
[34:36] | Make it come back more quickly. | 让记忆恢复得更快 |
[34:37] | Your desk there, see if there’s anything familiar there. | 这是你的桌子 看看有没有什么眼熟的东西 |
[34:46] | I know her. | 我认识她 |
[34:49] | Gerard Bruce, I don’t recognize it. | 我不记得他了 |
[34:52] | Bruce? Seems familiar. I think he’s a film producer. | Bruce…有点耳熟 |
[34:58] | Very successful. | 他是个电影制片人 很成功的一个人 |
[34:59] | Perhaps you were working with him. Do you have any interest in films? | 你可能在和他合作 你对电影感兴趣吗 |
[35:02] | Yes, I love films. | 是啊 我热爱电影 |
[35:04] | Well, let’s give him a call, see if we can fill in the gaps. | 你给他打个电话 看能不能记起来点什么 |
[35:10] | You know, I think I must have made a mistake with my life. | 我觉得我做错了一件事情 |
[35:15] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand. | 不好意思 我没明白 |
[35:16] | In the hospital, everyone had visitors, loved ones who were worried about them. | 在医院里的时候… 每个人都有人来看他 关心他 |
[35:25] | Yet, no one was there for me. | 只有我身边空荡荡的 |
[35:28] | Why was that? | 为什么呢 |
[35:35] | Maybe we should call this Gerard Bruce. Go and meet him. He might be a friend. | 或许我们应该打电话给gerard bruce. 去看看他 或许他是你的朋友 |
[35:41] | I think that’s a very good idea. | 这个主意不错 |
[35:51] | What time is it in Malibu now? | malibu现在几点了 |
[35:53] | – Malibu, it’s eight hours earlier. – Oh, he probably hasn’t got up yet. | Malibu…比我们这早八个小时 哦 那他可能还没起床 |
[35:58] | Room two. | 二号房间 |
[36:03] | – Hello? – Hey, Alice. | 你好 你好 alice. |
[36:06] | Oh, Brad. Tell me where you are. | 哦 brad. 告诉我你在哪儿 |
[36:10] | I’m just having a little coffee now, you know, looking out over the ocean. | 我在喝咖啡 看着窗外的大海 |
[36:15] | Waves are crashing against the rocks, and, God, this sun is so golden today. | 波涛拍打着岩石 哦 太阳是如此的明亮 |
[36:20] | – God, that sounds beautiful. – Oh, it’s really beautiful, baby. | 啊 听起来真美 是啊 确实很美 宝贝儿 |
[36:25] | – I wish I could be there with you. – So, what are you wearing? | 我真希望我能和你在一起 你今天穿得什么 |
[36:30] | Well, not very much. | 没穿多少 |
[36:34] | You still got that little pink number? | 你还穿的那条粉红色的吗 |
[36:37] | – I might have. – Oh, baby, you got anything in black? | 放在家里了 宝贝儿 你有黑色的吗 |
[36:44] | Okay, put the lights on. | 好 把灯打开 |
[36:48] | – Samar, how are you? – Gerard? | Samar 你怎么样 |
[36:52] | Yeah, yeah, I heard about the accident, mate. | 是啊 我听说了你出了车祸 |
[36:55] | Have a seat, go on, have a seat, take the weight off. | 来 坐下来 坐下来 休息一下 |
[36:58] | Stop it there, please. | 请在这儿停一下 |
[37:02] | So, how’re you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[37:05] | A little strange. | 有点儿奇怪 不好意思 |
[37:09] | – I’m sorry, I… – You don’t remember me? | 我… 你不记得我了 |
[37:11] | – No. Not really. It’s the accident. – Yeah, think nothing of it. | 不 是因为那场车祸 别担心 |
[37:15] | You must be Samar’s doctor. We spoke on the phone. | 你一定是samar的医生 我们在电话里谈过 |
[37:17] | Yes, yes, can I ask how recently did you two meet? | 是啊 我能问问 你俩认识多久了 |
[37:21] | Well, it was only a few days ago. We had lunch yesterday, remember? | 几天前刚认识的 我们昨天一起吃的午饭 你记得吗 |
[37:25] | No, it’s my short-term memory. | 不 这属于我的短期记忆 |
[37:28] | I’m having trouble remembering the last few days. | 我不记得几天前发生的事情了 |
[37:30] | Okay, then, let me get you up to speed with where we were. | 那好 我帮你回顾一下 |
[37:33] | You’d offered yourself as an investor in our film. | 你决定在我的电影里投资 |
[37:36] | It was only a small amount, but the yield should be relatively high. | 只是投资一笔小数目 但回报会很大 |
[37:39] | – I love films. – Yeah, we’d written you a part. | 我爱电影 是的 我们还为你安排了个角色 |
[37:42] | I was an actor? | 我曾经是名演员 |
[37:43] | Yeah, and you loved the script, and you agreed to invest. | 是的 你喜欢那个剧本 便决定投资 |
[37:46] | – I did? | 是吗 |
[37:49] | Oh, well, I have that kind of money. | 20万英镑 我有那么多钱 |
[37:53] | Now here’s the scary part. Now, we’re in a bit of a rush. | 不过事情有点变化了 我们有点来不及了 |
[37:56] | – So, we need the cash. – I see. | 所以需要现金 好的 |
[38:03] | – Can I ask you something, Mr. Bruce? – Yeah, of course. | 我能问你一件事吗 Bruce先生 当然可以 |
[38:06] | Are we friends? | 我们是朋友吗 |
[38:10] | – Sorry? – You and I? Are we friends? | 什么 你和我 我们是朋友吗 |
[38:17] | We only met a few days ago, so, yeah, I’d like to think we were friends, yeah. | 我们几天前才认识 但是 是的 我把你当朋友 |
[38:21] | – But only because I have money? – No, no, no. | 是因为我有钱吗 |
[38:23] | It doesn’t matter. | 不 不 不 没关系的 |
[38:26] | I have agreed to invest, I will get you your money. | 既然我已经同意投资了 就会把钱给你的 |
[38:28] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[38:29] | – And I will be in your film? – Absolutely. | 我也会演个角色的 那当然 |
[38:34] | Can I see the set? | 我能去拍摄现场看看吗 |
[38:38] | – So you need cameras and a limo again? – No. Keep it simple. Remember last time. | 轿车里还要照相机吗 不 一切从简 吸取上次的教训 |
[38:42] | – Yeah, I’ve downgraded the website. – Good. | 是的 我已经简化了网站了 |
[38:45] | – So, this is really gonna work. – Well, he’s already agreed to invest. | 很好 这样真的能行吗 他已经决定投资了 |
[38:48] | We just keep him online until we get the money. | 我们只要稳住他 直到拿到钱就行了 |
[38:52] | It’s strange though, Samar seems different. | 不过感觉有点怪 Samar看起来有点…我不知道 和以前不同了 |
[38:57] | – How so? – Well, less obnoxious. | 怎么不同 没那么讨厌了 |
[39:01] | – I found that. – Maybe he’s forgot he’s an arsehole. | 嗯 |
[39:05] | Maybe. Yeah, well, right now, we’ve got bigger things to worry about. | 我发现了 |
[39:09] | If Samar gets his memory back before we do this, | samar如果在我们拿到钱之前记忆恢复 |
[39:13] | we’re in serious trouble. | 我们就完了 |
[39:35] | Hi, I thought you might like some company on your visit to the set. | 我想你去拍摄现场参观的时候会想有个同伴 |
[39:38] | Yes, please come in. | 是的 请进 |
[39:42] | I love movies, too. | 我也热爱电影 |
[39:45] | You know, last night, Doctor, I had a dream about you. | 医生 你知道吗 昨天我梦见你了 |
[39:47] | – Did you? – Yes. | 是吗 是的 |
[39:50] | But in the dream, you were not a real doctor. | 但在我梦里你不是一个医生 |
[39:54] | – Really? – Really. | 是吗 是的 |
[39:56] | You see, everything was a film set, and you were just an actor. | 每件事情好像都只是演戏一样 你只是个演员 |
[40:01] | Like Dr. Kildare. | 就像dr. Kildare |
[40:02] | Well, the mind can do this, mixes everything up, tries to make sense of it. | 有时候会这样的 大脑会把很多事情混起来 以次来解释一切 |
[40:06] | I suppose so, but it was so real. | 可能也是的 但一切都好真实 |
[40:09] | The mind is a powerful thing. | 大脑的力量是无穷的 |
[40:12] | Come. | 过来 |
[40:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:21] | Samar. | |
[40:23] | – A good day to make movies? – I hope so. | 这天气很好拍电影啊 |
[40:25] | – You don’t mind if I join you? – No, no, of course not, of course not. | 但愿如此 你不介意我假如你们吗 不不 当然不 |
[40:28] | I thought we’d grab lunch before we headed to the film set. | 我想我们应该再去拍摄现场之前 县一起吃顿饭 |
[40:31] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[40:33] | I picked you up a few days ago, Mr. Samar. Don’t you remember? | 几天前我来接过你 Samar先生 你不记得了吗 |
[40:38] | – No, sorry. – Please. | 不记得了 不好意思 请 |
[40:43] | Well done, Danny, good. | 做得不错啊 danny 第三次了啊 |
[40:45] | Please tell me that is not the Lord Mayor’s flag on the top. | 你别告诉我车上的小旗子是市长的啊 |
[40:48] | Mickey, I mean, what do you take me for? | Mickey 你当我是什么啊 |
[41:08] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[41:10] | Pull in, pull in. | 停在这里 |
[41:21] | This is my factory. | 这是我的工厂 |
[41:26] | – What do we do? – Wait here. | 我们怎么办 |
[41:54] | Samar? | 在这儿等 |
[42:12] | All right, lads, same again. We’ve got about an hour. | 好的 伙计们 一切像上次一样 我们只有一个小时哦 |
[42:17] | This is a nice place. | 这个地方不错啊 |
[42:19] | It’s basic, but I’ve got a budget to think of. | 很简陋 不过我要考虑预算啊 |
[42:22] | So, Mr. Bruce. Tell me more about your film. | Bruce先生 告诉我关于你影片的事 |
[42:25] | Well, it’s basically a typical Bollywood love story, you know. | 基本上是一个典型的宝莱坞故事 |
[42:29] | – Shot in London and with a Western cast. – Interesting. | 你知道是在伦敦拍摄 启用的英国班底 有意思 |
[42:32] | In fact, I’ve asked our star, Collette Silver, to join us here for lunch. | 事实上 我已邀请了我们的明星 colette silver和我们一起吃饭 |
[42:36] | – The photograph. – Sorry? | 那张照片 |
[42:38] | Well, she signed a photograph for me. | 什么 她给了我张签名照 |
[42:40] | – She’s very beautiful. – Oh, yeah, she is, huh? | 她很漂亮 是啊 是很漂亮 |
[42:45] | – What can I get you gents? – Well, what do you got? | 先生们 你们要点什么吗 你这儿有什么 |
[42:48] | Pies. | 派 肉 |
[42:49] | We’ve got pork, steak and kidney and eel. All with mash and peas. | 牛排 还有..鳗鱼 都拌有碎豌豆 |
[42:56] | Could you give us another minute, please, waiter? | 能在等会儿吗 |
[43:03] | – Are you all right, Kulvinda? – Yes, oh, I’m sorry. | 你还好吧 kulvinder 哦 不好意思 |
[43:09] | Bits of this are coming back to me. | 我脑中闪现了一点片断 |
[43:11] | It’s so hard to focus. | 这让我很难集中精神 |
[43:14] | This film. Do you have an elephant? | 这部电影 里面有大象吗 |
[43:19] | – No, mate, the budget wouldn’t allow it. – Pity. You should reconsider. | 没有 预算不允许 真可惜啊 你应该再考虑一下 |
[43:24] | Well, the decision’s already been made. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 这都是定好了的 |
[43:39] | Oh, here’s… Here’s Collette now. | 哦 这位是colette |
[43:43] | Collette, you remember Kulvinda? | Colette 你记得kulvinder吗 |
[43:44] | Of course I do. I heard about your accident. | 当然记得 我听说你出了车祸 |
[43:46] | Please, please sit. | 请 请坐 |
[43:50] | – And this is Doctor… – Munro. | 这位是他的医生 |
[43:53] | Just in case it affects your choice, I’ve just had a word with the chef | 在你们没点菜之前 |
[43:56] | and eel’s off. | 厨师刚说 鳗鱼没了 |
[44:01] | Phone. | 我去接个电话 |
[44:03] | – In the film, you have an uncle. – Yes. | 在电影里你有个叔叔 是的 |
[44:06] | – You need his permission to marry. – That’s right. | 你需要得到他的允许才能结婚 对的 |
[44:10] | That must be from my short-term memory, Doctor. | 医生 这一定是我短期记忆里的 |
[44:12] | – Ah, yes. Oh, yes, of course. – Then it must be coming back. | 啊 是啊是啊 一定是有所恢复了 |
[44:20] | – What? – Eddie. Eddie, calm down. | 什么 Eddie eddie 冷静点 |
[44:23] | All I want you to do is pop over to the flat, yeah? Just give them a little bit of water. | 你只需要走到他们桌前 |
[44:27] | Not too much, all right? Okay. | 给他们倒点水 |
[44:31] | And you have to talk to them. | 好吗 然后你就跟他们说说话 |
[44:34] | What do you mean talk to them? Have you gone mad? | 说话 你疯了吗 |
[44:36] | Eddie, Eddie, listen. Just, I don’t know, tell them one of your scout stories. | Eddie,eddie,听着 就跟他们说说你的废话故事 |
[44:41] | They go on a bit, don’t they? | 他们还在继续是吗 |
[44:43] | – So, Mr. Bruce, how many songs? – Eleven. | Bruce先生 啊 与多少歌 |
[44:47] | The songs are my favorite part. I often fast-forward the dialogue bits. | 啊 歌舞是我最爱的部分 我经常是一看到对白就快进 |
[44:53] | Give me a brightly colored dance scene any day, huh? | 哪天让我看看色彩纷呈的舞蹈场景吧 |
[44:56] | – I was an actor once. – Really? | 我曾经是个演员 是吗 |
[44:58] | – No more. – Oh, that’s a pity. | 现在已经不是了 真可惜啊 |
[45:01] | You know, something strange has happened. | 有些事情挺奇怪的 |
[45:04] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[45:06] | Since the accident, everyone seems so familiar. | 车祸之后 每个人都显得如此熟悉 |
[45:11] | It’s a feeling I haven’t known very much in my life. | 感觉好像我这一生没认识多少人 |
[45:13] | A feeling of being amongst friends. | 感觉 好像和朋友在一起了 |
[45:20] | So, where did you study to become an actress? | 你在哪里学习的表演 |
[45:23] | Oh, I went to a very small school. I doubt you would have heard of it. | 一家…很小的学校 你肯定没听说过 |
[45:26] | Acting was my dream. My father thought I was wasting my life. | 表演是我的梦想 我父亲认为我在浪费生命 |
[45:32] | Let’s just say that he beat some sense into me. | 他对我灌输了一些他的思想 |
[45:35] | But you, you must follow your dream. | 但是你… 一定要坚持自己的梦想 |
[45:39] | Don’t let anyone take that away from you. | 不要让任何人夺走你的梦想 |
[45:41] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[45:42] | Because I have little recollection of recent events, | 因为我想起了最近一些事情 |
[45:46] | it has forced me to look back over my life. | 这让我开始回顾我的人生 |
[45:49] | Last night I saw my whole life, stretching back to the point at which | 昨晚我回忆起了 |
[45:52] | I was forced to leave my dream and join my father’s business. | 我父亲逼我放弃梦想从商 |
[45:58] | I fear that bitterness has made me not a very nice man. | 我想那种痛苦让我成为了一个不怎么好的人 |
[46:02] | – I’m sure that’s not true. – Oh, but it is. | 哦 不是这样的 是真的 |
[46:06] | The factory we visited, those people. | 我们今天看的工厂 那些人 |
[46:10] | They had such hate in their eyes. | 她们看我的时候眼中充满了仇恨 |
[46:14] | Still, with friends around him, a man can change, huh? | 但是一个人身边的朋友是可以改变一个人的 对吗 |
[46:19] | So come, let us visit your set. | 走吧 我们去看看拍摄现场 |
[46:23] | And I will arrange for the money to finish your film. | 我会安排投资的 |
[46:32] | – Something about this does not feel right. – No. | 这有点怪啊 |
[46:36] | – You think he’s playing with us? – I don’t know. | 你觉得他是在玩我们吗 我不知道 |
[46:40] | Well, this is a hell of a time to find out. | 我们现在就去看个究竟 |
[46:46] | J.P. | |
[46:47] | Hi, listen, you wanna stand by? We’re all ready. | 你好 听着 大家都各就各位 |
[46:51] | – Okay, I’ll just go to the booth, then. – Okay. | 好的 |
[46:54] | – J.P. – Yeah. | 我再去过一遍台词 好的 |
[46:56] | Samar, I don’t suppose you remember our director, J.P.? | 你好 Samar 你应该不记得J.P.了吧 |
[47:01] | Sorry. No. | 不好意思 不记得了 |
[47:02] | Oh, don’t worry, at least you’ve got an excuse. | 别担心 你至少是因为出了车祸才不记得的嘛 |
[47:05] | I can never remember anyone’s name, and I’ve not even been in an accident. | 我没出过车祸都不记得别人的名字呢 |
[47:10] | – And this is Dr. Munro. – How do you do? | 这位是Monroe医生 你好 |
[47:12] | It appears that you might have been here before. Do you remember anything? | 你好 好象你以前来过这儿 |
[47:19] | It’s hard to say. It all seems familiar, but… | 你记起了什么吗 呃 |
[47:25] | I’ve been to a lot of markets. | 很难说 看着很眼熟 但我也去过很多集市 |
[47:27] | Where is your camera? | 摄像机在哪里 |
[47:29] | It’s on the roof. We’re getting the long shots first, | 屋顶上 |
[47:31] | before the main crew arrive tomorrow. Right, number ones, everybody, please. | 在明天主要摄制组来之前 我们先拍一些长镜头 好的 第一组镜头 大家准备好 |
[47:36] | Okay, everyone, let’s wrap this one up. | 好 让我们做完这个就收工 |
[47:45] | And action! | 开始 哦 她真是个天使 她的美丽 是来自不同世界的 今天我们 会有一个奇幻之旅 我会和这位美丽的明星 一起表演 我的医生朋友也在这里 你知道吗 这舞蹈还真不错 你说对了 我的朋友 但是我们还是要把他的钱弄到手 我在集市上看到她 我的心跳开始加速 嘣 嘣 嘣 看看他的脸 他看起来多么快乐 这个男人改变了 我曾是一个可恶的人 现在我变了 为什么 因为我的梦想破碎了 所以我就去破坏别人的梦想 好像他已找到上帝 我不会再伤任何人的心 我会付给工人合理的工资 我想他真的变了 不是骗人的 我希望我们有头大象 我记起来了 他们是骗子 嘘…不要告诉他们 |
[50:20] | – What’s he saying? – Didn’t hear a word. | 他说什么 听不见 我会把我的家产捐献给慈善机构 他会把他的家产 捐献给慈善机构 妈的 |
[50:55] | – Charity? – I don’t believe it. | 慈善机构 我不敢相信 |
[50:57] | He was the perfect mark. | 他是个最理想的鱼儿 |
[50:59] | Well, the old Samar was the perfect mark, but this is a very different person. | 以前的samar是的 但现在这个已经是个不同的人 |
[51:02] | So, what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[51:04] | Well, however we got here, we’re about to break our code | 如果我们再骗他 我们就在违犯规定 |
[51:06] | – And con a good man. – Well, Harold is a good man, too. | 骗一个好人 但harold也是个好人 |
[51:10] | I’m sure he would rather have a changed Samar and lose a few pounds. | 我想他还是希望我们骗samar的钱 |
[51:13] | It’s not even a fair fight anymore. | 现在这样不公平了 |
[51:16] | Yeah, so, what’s next then, mugging old ladies? | 那下一步怎么办 抢劫老人吗 |
[51:18] | – We can’t do this. – I agree. | 我们不能这么做 我同意 |
[51:20] | You are joking? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[51:21] | No, Danny, I’m not joking. I mean, look at him. He’s sick. | 不 danny 我没有开玩笑 你看看他 他病了 |
[51:25] | You’re giving up 200 grand and he’s sick? | 你现在放着20万英镑不要 是你病了还是他病了 |
[51:28] | We walk away. | 我们还是退出吧 |
[51:48] | Cut! | 停 |
[52:09] | Come. Let’s all go and celebrate this wonderful film. | 走吧 让我们一起庆祝这部美妙的电影 |
[52:12] | You, too, my friend. | 你也一起吧 我的朋友 |
[52:15] | Oh, I’ll just… I’ll just get this and join you upstairs later, all right? | 我接了这个电话上楼和你们一起吧 |
[52:21] | – Yeah, Bruce, yeah. – Come in. Come in. | 你好 我是Bruce |
[52:27] | Well, when? | 好的 什么时候 |
[52:37] | Everyone. | 大家觉得 |
[52:41] | – Is everything all right? – No, I’ve got something to tell you. | 一切还好吗 不 我有点事要告诉你 |
[52:44] | And I have something to tell you. | 我也有点事要告诉你 |
[52:47] | – Oh? – Just something I remembered. | 哦 我刚记起的一些事 |
[52:52] | But, please, you go first. | 但你先说吧 |
[52:56] | Well, it seems there’s been a fire at the processing lab, | 影片处理的时候失火了 |
[52:59] | and all our film’s gone up in smoke. | 所以说我们的电影烧成灰了 |
[53:02] | Tell me you’re joking. | 不是开玩笑的吧 |
[53:05] | Well, we can re-shoot everything, can’t we? | 我们还是能重新拍摄吧 |
[53:07] | No. By the time the insurance comes through, and we’ve got a new crew, | 但是等保险赔偿之后 |
[53:10] | and we find new locations… | 我们要有新的班底 新的地点 |
[53:13] | Yeah, it’ll take two years, minimum. | 那至少要两年呢 |
[53:15] | I think we should just cut our losses. | 我觉得我们应该减少损失 |
[53:18] | Good thing you didn’t invest, eh? | 幸好你还没投资吧 |
[53:22] | Yes, indeed. | 是啊 确实 |
[53:24] | So, what were you going to tell me? | 你要告诉我们什么 |
[53:28] | Oh. | 哦… |
[53:32] | It doesn’t matter. | 没什么 |
[53:36] | So, what’ll you do? | 你怎么办 |
[53:38] | First, I will take care of the people I have mistreated here. | 首先我想好好补偿那些我曾经伤害过的人 |
[53:43] | Then I will sell my business and go back to India, to acting school. | 然后我会卖掉我的公司 回到印度 去学习表演 |
[53:48] | – Follow my dream. – Good for you. | 追逐我的梦想 不错啊 |
[53:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[53:59] | Bollywood princess. | 宝莱坞公主 |
[54:07] | You like plants? | 你喜欢盆栽 |
[54:09] | Yeah, yeah, you know, just in a small way. | 是啊 不过只是略知一二 |
[54:12] | Then you must take it with you. | 那你应该把这个拿回去 |
[54:15] | – No, I can’t. – Please. I can’t take it with me. | 不行 求你了 我也不能带走啊 |
[54:19] | It’s an orchid. It’s very rare, a thing of great beauty. | 这是一株兰花 很稀有的 很美丽的 |
[54:23] | It’s called a lady’s slipper. | 叫做 lady slipper. |
[54:25] | You see how the petals are completely symmetrical? Perfect. | 你看到花瓣是如何的对称了吗 完美啊 |
[54:32] | I’ve waited a long time to own one of those. | 我等了很长时间才弄到一株的 |
[54:36] | But it doesn’t seem so important now. | 但现在已经不重要了 |
[54:38] | Please, take it. | 你就收下吧 |
[54:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:48] | I suggest you make it an early night. | 希望你今晚早点睡 |
[54:50] | Doctor’s orders. | 以医生的角度来说吗 |
[55:28] | You know, I’m glad we didn’t double-con him. Nice bloke. | 我觉得幸好我们没有骗他 他是个好人 |
[55:31] | Oh, you’ve changed your tune. | 哦 你也改变态度了啊 |
[55:33] | Listen, if he can turn over a new leaf, so can I. | 你们看 他能改变 我也能啊 |
[55:37] | Bump on the head must have had more impact than we thought. | 头部受伤的影响力比我们想象的大 |
[55:40] | So, all’s well that ends well. | 很好的结局 |
[55:42] | – Except we’re out of pocket. – Then, you better find us a new mark. | 只是我们没钱了 所以说你最好找个新的鱼儿 |
[55:46] | Let’s have another drink. | 嗯 我们再喝一杯 |
[55:48] | Anyway, I’m gonna get off for home. | 好吧 我要回家了 |
[55:51] | Get this little baby to bed. Introduce her to the others. | 把这个小宝贝哄睡觉了 把她介绍给其他伙伴 |
[55:55] | Okay, so now you’re officially freaking me out. | 你现在可真是怪怪的了 |
[55:57] | – Go on, stay and have another. – No, you’re all right, son. Bit knackered. | 别管我 你们继续喝 我没事 就是累了 |
[56:00] | See you later, bye. | 待会见 |
[56:05] | Oh, here, Danny. You forgot your magazine. | danny 你忘记那你的杂志了 |
[56:07] | Am I hearing things | 我是产生幻觉了呢 还是danny |
[56:09] | or did Danny Blue just leave a bar early to go and check his pot plants? | blue 真的提早离开了酒吧去看他的盆栽 |
[56:13] | Oh, look, there’s a picture of Danny’s orchid. The lady’s slipper. | 看 这是danny的兰花lady slipper. |
[56:18] | I’m surprised he hasn’t cut it out to stick it by his bed. | 啊 我还以为他要和那兰花一起睡呢 |
[56:20] | Oh, it won’t last. This is Danny we’re talking about, remember? | 他也就是三分钟热度 他可是danny blue啊 |
[56:24] | The perfect orchid. | 完美的兰花 |
[56:26] | One was sold at Christie’s last week. | 上周在克里斯蒂拍卖行 卖出了3万元的高价 |
[56:36] | Oi, taxi! | 计程车 |
[56:39] | Oi, you plonker! | 你这个傻瓜 |
[56:41] | – Danny? – We saw the magazine, Danny. | 我们看到杂志了哦 danny. |
[56:45] | – It’s mine. He gave it to me, didn’t he? – Thirty grand? You dodgy git. | 这是我的 他给我了 不是吗 3万块呢 你这个骗子 |
[56:50] | You ain’t taking the piss about me gardening now, are you? | 现在你们不会嘲笑我的盆栽了吧 |
[56:53] | – Danny? – No. | 不 |
[56:56] | Mayfair, please. | 去富人区 |
[56:57] | – Danny? – No, you had your chance! | 不 我给了你们机会的 |
[57:00] | This is very silly, Danny. | 这样很愚蠢哦 danny… |