时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:56] | – Oh, yeah. – A job well done, wouldn’t you say? | |
[01:59] | Look at that! | 看看这些钱 |
[02:00] | You can’t argue with 90 grand, can you? | 你还能否认吗 |
[02:02] | But I do think Stacie’s a little bit frustrated. | 不过我相信Stacie有点失落 |
[02:04] | – I did not fancy him. – Yeah, right. | 我并没有迷恋他 是的 没错 |
[02:08] | He was a mark. | 他只是个目标 |
[02:09] | – You did say he was cute. – “Very cute,” as I recall. | 你确实说过他很可爱 据我回忆是’非常可爱’ |
[02:12] | Yeah. Cute for a record collector. | 的确 因为他是个唱片收藏家 |
[02:15] | Shouldn’t knock record collectors, Stacie. They have very deep pockets. | 你不该去和他们有所接触 他们把钱藏的很好 |
[02:18] | I’m not knocking him. I just didn’t fancy him. | 嗯 我并没有试着接触他 嗯 我只是没有迷恋他而已 |
[02:21] | – All right. Don’t go on about it, Stace. – I’m not. | 好了 停止无止尽的辩解吧 我没有 |
[02:24] | You know, I’ve a mind to get into record collecting. | 你们知道 我有过进入 唱片收藏行业的念头 |
[02:26] | Really? | 真的? |
[02:27] | Yeah, you get 5 grand a shot for some Beatles albums. | 当然 你有机会拿别人的专辑换一大笔钱 |
[02:30] | – Charming young gentlemen. – Have you met them, Albert? | 充满魅力的年轻绅士 你好 你遇到过他吗 |
[02:33] | Oh, yes, yes. I got all their autographs. | 哦 是的 我有他们全部的亲笔签名 |
[02:36] | Really? They must be worth a fortune, ain’t they? | 真的吗 它们值一大笔钱 是不是 |
[02:39] | Yes. And every time I sell them, they’re worth even more. | 当然 并且随着我的不断出售 它们就更值钱了 哈哈哈 |
[02:42] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:46] | Stacie? So, who’s the bird then? | 这个是谁 |
[02:57] | Emily Shaw. She and Stacie grew up together. | 她和Stacie一起长大 |
[03:01] | – What, the one with the charity? – Yeah. | 与慈善有关的那个? 是的 |
[03:03] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[03:05] | So what happened to her? Do we know? | 那么我们知道她发生了什么吗 |
[03:43] | You said the Weekend World had printed an apology. | 你说sunday world已经发表了 道歉申明 |
[03:45] | A paragraph on page nine. Who’s gonna read that? | 在第九页的一小段文字 谁会注意它? |
[03:48] | Not after a front-page banner saying she defrauded the charity | 至少不会在头版刊登了 |
[03:51] | and stole from the children she’s been helping for years. | 关于她欺骗慈善机构 和从她长久以来帮助的孩子身上获益 |
[03:56] | Will she recover? | 她会康复吗 |
[03:58] | I don’t know. She’s still unconscious. | 我不知道 她仍然昏迷中 |
[04:01] | If she doesn’t, it’ll be the Weekend World’s fault. | 如果她没有 那全是 sunday world的错 |
[04:06] | I’m gonna get those bastards. | 我要干掉那些畜生 |
[04:07] | – Stacie, I know you’re upset. – No, I mean it, Mickey. | 我知道你很难过 不 我是认真的 |
[04:10] | If I was a man, I would beat the crap out of them. | 如果我是个男人 我会把他们打的求死不能 |
[04:13] | If I was a lawyer, I’d sue them. But I’m neither. | 如果我是个律师 我一定起诉他们 可我都不是 |
[04:17] | I’m a grifter, so I’ll use that. | 我是个骗子 所以我只能靠它了 |
[04:23] | Okay. We’ll find a way. | 放心 我们会有办法的 |
[04:27] | Tabloids are powerful, Mickey. They can destroy people. | 小报的影响是很大的 |
[04:31] | I don’t see why you should all take that risk. | 它们可以毁了一个人 你不必要冒这个险 |
[04:33] | No, no, no, Stacie. Come on, we will all find a way. | 不 不 不 |
[04:40] | Thanks, Mickey. | Stacie 我们会一起找到办法的 谢谢 |
[04:54] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[04:56] | Gentlemen, gentlemen. | 先生们 先生们 |
[05:01] | We have a new mark. | 我们有了一个新的目标 |
[05:04] | The Weekend World ran a sensational story, | sunday world发布了一篇感人的报道 |
[05:08] | accusing Emily Shaw of embezzling funds from her own charity, Educate Africa. | 控诉Emily Shaw盗用她所在慈善机构 非洲教育的基金 |
[05:14] | Emily had withdrawn a substantial cash sum, | Emily一直有提取一笔固定的现金 |
[05:16] | but it was to pay for the building of a new school. | 但是 是用来支付建立新学校的费用的 |
[05:18] | Tribal leaders in the Sudan don’t take credit cards. | 因为苏丹的部落首领不接受信用卡 |
[05:22] | When this was pointed out to the World, they printed a retraction. | 当这个事实被指出后 |
[05:24] | A paragraph on page nine. | world发表了一份收回申明 第九页的一小段文字 |
[05:28] | The editor, Francis Owen. | 主编 Francis Owen |
[05:31] | It was Owen and this man, Timothy Millen, who ran the story on Emily. | 就是Owen和这个男人 Timothy Millen 在Emily身上制造故事 |
[05:38] | – Danny? – Yeah, I went to a couple of journo bars. | 我去过一些记者常去的酒吧 |
[05:42] | The word is that Owen gives “scum bag” a whole new meaning. | 显然 Owen给了’卑鄙的家伙’这个词 一个全新的定义 |
[05:46] | Millen’s just a sniveling creep, but he is ambitious. | Millen只是一个恶心的拍马屁者 不过 他还有点野心 |
[05:49] | So Millen’s probably easier to target, and we can use him to get to Owen. | 所以Millen比较容易搞定 |
[05:54] | Ash? | 并且我们可以通过他接触到Owen |
[05:55] | Yeah, well, research has been difficult. | 好吧 调查的进展有点慢 |
[05:58] | The one thing these people don’t seem to write about is themselves. | 似乎惟一他们没有报道过的 就是他们自己 |
[06:01] | However, most of them have huge egos, so we used the Who’s Who of journalists. | 然而 绝大多数记者都相当自负 所以我们利用 “新闻记者名人录” |
[06:08] | – I didn’t know there was one. – There isn’t, yet. | 我不记得有这本杂志 事实上 现在还没有 |
[06:26] | What? | 什么事 |
[06:29] | I don’t care if you have to wait there all week, you sit on that doorstep. | 我不管你是否要整周都待在那边 你给我乖乖的待在那里 |
[06:34] | Listen, when no one’s looking, | 听着 当没有人注意的时候 |
[06:36] | try scraping a key down the side of his flash convertible. | 拿把钥匙在他的敞篷跑车上划上一道 |
[06:40] | That should get a bloody reaction out of him. | 这会让他暴跳如雷的 |
[06:44] | Look, I’ll make it simple. | 听着 我会让它看起来很简单 |
[06:48] | You get me a quote, or find a new job. | 你要么拿到一笔钱要么去找新的活干 |
[06:51] | Tosser. | 垃圾 |
[06:53] | I see you got one of those questionnaires as well, boss. | 老板 我发现你也收到了这些调查问卷 |
[06:55] | They sent you one? | 他们也发给你了? |
[06:57] | Must have been a piece I did about Camilla’s cellulite. | 可能是因为我做了一份 关于Camilla肥肉的报道吧 |
[06:59] | – Well, what do you want? – Got a bit of bad news, chief. | 好了 你有什么事? 头 有点坏消息 |
[07:02] | That Emily Shaw bird we did a story on just jumped off a bridge. | Emily Shaw 我们做了那篇报道的人 刚刚从桥上跳了下去 |
[07:06] | – Looks like attempted suicide. – You prat, Millen. Bad news? | 看起来像是蓄意自杀 你这个傻瓜 Miller 这是坏消息? |
[07:10] | That’s the best news I’ve had all week. | 这是我这个星期听到的最好的消息 |
[07:11] | You’ve lost me, chief. We’ve only just run the apology. | 你把我搞糊涂了 头 我们刚刚刊登了道歉 |
[07:13] | Well, that’s just it, you muppet. If we run the attempted suicide, | 好了 就是要这样 你这个呆子 如果我们报道了这次的自杀事件 |
[07:17] | it implies that we were telling the truth all along. | 这就暗示着我们其实一直在 告诉大众的是事实 |
[07:20] | – Yeah, but we weren’t. – Who cares? | 是的 但是我们并没有 谁会关心啊 |
[07:24] | – Innocent people don’t commit suicide. – They do if they’re depressed. | 无辜的人不会选择自杀的 他们这么做是因为沮丧 |
[07:30] | You’ve been watching too many episodes of Trisha, mate. | 你一定是看多了’Trisha’ 朋友 |
[07:32] | Get out of here and write it up. Send her some flowers to sweeten her up. | 马上出去 把报道写出来 记得送些花给她 让她开心一下 |
[07:36] | – Show her we care. – All right. | 展现一下我们的大度和关心 好的 |
[07:39] | Hey, heavy on the suggestion, the insinuation. | 嘿 暗示是很有作用的 |
[07:45] | Okay. | 明白 |
[07:46] | What if… What if she dies? | 如果 嗯 如果她死了哪 |
[07:50] | Then she can’t answer back, can she? | 那么她就没办法回嘴了 不是吗 |
[07:57] | “Reason for choosing journalism as a career. | “选择新闻业作为职业生涯的原因… |
[08:00] | “Quest for the truth. To fight injustice.” | “对真理的追求” “与不平等抗争” |
[08:03] | Oh, please! | 哦 拜托 |
[08:05] | And I got a favorite restaurant, wife’s name, children. | “是否有最喜欢的餐馆? “妻子的名字…” |
[08:07] | Oh, here we are. | 哦 看看这里 |
[08:09] | Story you’d most like to break. “Edward declares he’s gay. | “你最希望披露的新闻 “Edward宣传他是个同性恋, |
[08:14] | “Marriage to Sophie is a sham.” | “和Sophie的婚姻是个骗局.” |
[08:17] | What about Millen? | Millen写了什么哪 |
[08:20] | “Prince William in coke-fuelled orgy with Kate Moss.” | “瘾君子William王子与 Kate Moss纵酒狂欢” |
[08:24] | What nice men. | 哦 多好的一个人啊 |
[08:25] | Bit of an obsession with the royal family, don’t you think? | 对皇室成员有点意见 你觉得哪 |
[08:28] | Well, I ain’t nicking the crown jewels again. | 我可不打算再次挑皇室成员的刺了 哈哈哈哈… |
[08:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:33] | Francis Owen lists favorite food as “Martin Townsend’s heart grilled on toast.” | Francis owen列举了他最喜欢的事物 “放在土司上烘烤的 Martin Townsend’的心” |
[08:39] | Who’s Martin Townsend? | 谁是Matin Townsend? |
[08:40] | He’s the editor of the Sunday Express. They’re locked in a circulation battle. | 他是 嗯 sunday express的编辑 他们在圈子里面互相竞争 |
[08:45] | Hate each others’ guts. | 恨不得吃了对方 |
[08:46] | What we need to do is come up with the royal scoop of the century. | 我们现在得做的是拿出一篇本世纪 皇室的独家新闻 |
[08:51] | – What about Ash and Camilla? – Why me? | 让Ash和Camilla干如何? 为什么是我? |
[08:55] | Well, I ain’t being funny, mate. She’s more your age than mine. | 哦 我可不想搞笑 兄弟 她比较适合你的年龄 |
[08:58] | I don’t believe it, Danny’s getting choosy. | 我真不敢相信 Danny在挑挑拣拣 |
[09:00] | Don’t get me wrong, love. I love the older bird, much more grateful, | 哈 不要误会我 亲爱的 我喜欢年纪大一点的人 |
[09:05] | know their way around the sack, but Ash would be perfect with it. | 而且 她们更加懂得做爱的乐趣 不过 Ash和她是绝配 |
[09:09] | Now hold up, hold up, hold up. There was a story my mum told me. | 等等 等等 我妈妈告诉过我一个故事 |
[09:14] | One of those, sort of, royal urban legends, you know. | 你知道 是那种皇室内部的传说 |
[09:18] | Now, I don’t know if we could make it work, but this legend has it | 我不知道我们是否能成功 不过 传言说到女皇母亲母亲陛下 |
[09:22] | that the Queen Mum, right, God bless her, wasn’t the Queen Mum. | 上帝保佑她 不是 真正的女皇母亲母亲陛下 |
[09:47] | Hello. Yeah, Regal Resemblance? | 你好 是皇室相似协会吗 |
[09:50] | Yeah. How are you for young Queen Mums? | 是的 你们出租’女皇母亲母亲陛下’的价格是多少 |
[09:54] | What a load of bollocks. | 好一顿臭骂啊 |
[10:18] | – Lovely mate. Got anything for me? – Yep. There you go. | 亲爱的兄弟 有什么要我做的? 耶 给你 |
[10:22] | Nice one, Cyril. | 不错的图章 |
[10:42] | – You on the job? – Yeah, you? | 你在工作? 是啊 你哪 |
[10:46] | – Yeah, Weekend World. – Wow, I’d love to be in a national. | 在Sunday World工作. 哇哦… 国际化的工作 那么 你为谁工作? |
[10:51] | Who you with then? | 我? 在the Redding Courier |
[10:52] | Me? I’ve been at the Reading Courier five or so years now. | 我? 在the Redding Courier 嗯 工作了5年多了 报道当地新闻 |
[10:55] | Local news, Mayor’s new parking initiative, that sort of thing. | 市长有了新的停车权 这类的事 |
[10:58] | – Hold the front page, eh? – Exactly. | 抓住了头版 是不是? 耶 完全正确 |
[11:02] | – I’m Chris Carey. – Tim Millen. | 我是Chris Carey. |
[11:11] | What? Sorry. | 哦 等等 |
[11:15] | You’re the Tim Millen? | 你是那个Tim Millen? |
[11:18] | What, you heard of me? | 怎么 你听说过我? |
[11:19] | Heard of you? You’re my bloody hero. | 听说? 你该死的是我的偶像 |
[11:23] | No, really. | 真的 嗯 “Harry王子 |
[11:24] | “Prince Harry Dressed as a Hooker.” “Sophie Wessex, Fat or Pregnant?” | 穿着貌似妓女” “Sophie Wessex被发现怀有身孕” |
[11:28] | “Posh Finds Becks in the Loos.” | 唔 “上流人士在洗手间发现Becks” |
[11:31] | Sure. You know your stuff. | 你很了解啊 |
[11:33] | Believe me, Tim, it’s time I moved up to the top table. | 现在该是我一举成名的时候了 |
[11:37] | – What do you reckon on this? – It’s not a writ, is it? | 你看看这个如何 它不会是法院的传票吧 |
[11:41] | No, no, no. Research. Fast food restaurants. | 不 当然不 是关于快餐店的调查 |
[11:44] | What do you reckon they do with all that fat they cook the food in? | 你猜想他们是如何处理 烹饪中使用过的植物油的? |
[11:48] | Surprise me. | 让我震惊一下 |
[11:51] | They dump it in London’s Victorian sewers. | 他们把油倾倒在伦敦的维多利亚下水道 |
[11:54] | All that grease getting clogged up in the sewers in great disgusting lumps. | 所有的油脂以难以想像的数量 在下水道结块阻塞了 |
[11:58] | It’s like a brilliant metaphor for the arteries of the city | 它听起来就像是一个比喻 |
[12:01] | being clogged by all that fat. | 城市的主要动脉被阻塞了 被油脂阻塞了 |
[12:03] | How’s about this for a metaphor? Your story is about as much use | 你看看这个比如如何 你的新闻已经被用烂掉了 |
[12:07] | as a one-legged man at an arse-kicking competition. | 就像是一个残废的人去参加斗殴比赛 |
[12:11] | That’s a simile. | 好吧 这是个明喻 |
[12:15] | – You’re leaving? – Places to be, matey. | 你准备走了? 我有地方要去 伙计 |
[12:17] | Tim, Tim. Tim, there is something else I’m working on. | 嘿 Tim Tim Tim 还有 还有些别的事情 我 我正在跟进 |
[12:23] | It’s… It’s sensational. I haven’t quite nailed all the facts yet. | 嗯 它是件轰动的新闻 我还没有揭露出所有的真相 |
[12:27] | – But I think it’s worth listening to. – Okay. | 唔 但是我相信值得一听 |
[12:31] | You’ve got five seconds to interest me. One. Two. | 好吧 你有五秒钟的时间 |
[12:34] | – Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon. – Hey? | Elizabeth Bowes-lyon. 嗯? |
[12:37] | – The Queen Mum. – Yeah, I know who she is, you muppet. | 女皇母亲母亲? 是的 我知道她是谁 你这个呆子 |
[12:40] | What about her? | 她怎么了? |
[12:42] | I was doing some research in a hospice, | 我那时在收容所做调查 |
[12:44] | residents, you know, complaining of ill-treatment. | 你知道 居民一直抱怨粗暴的对待 |
[12:46] | – Not interested. – No, no, no, wait, wait, wait. | 不感兴趣 不 不 不 等等 等等 |
[12:49] | One of the old dears grabbed me. She’d been a maid at Buckingham Palace. | 一位慈祥的老年人吸引了我的注意 她曾经在白金汉宫当过女佣 |
[12:53] | She had some incredible gossip about the Queen Mum during the war. | 她说了些不可思议的话 关于在战争期间的女皇母亲母亲的 |
[12:57] | Well, let’s hear it. | 好吧 说出来让我听听看 |
[12:58] | – Mr. Carey? – Oh, Murphy. This is Tim Millen. | Carey先生 哦 Murphy 这位是Tim Millen |
[13:02] | The Tim Millen from the Weekend World. | 来自于Sunday World的Tim Millen |
[13:05] | – Hello, how do you do? – Mr. Millen. | 你好 你好 Millen先生 |
[13:08] | Chris, I hope you haven’t been discussing our investigation? | Chris 我希望你还没有同这位先生 谈起我们的发现 |
[13:11] | You’re not a journalist as well, are you, Murphy? | 你不会也是位记者吧 Murphy 不 我不是 |
[13:14] | – No, I’m not. – I didn’t think so. | 我也不这么认为 |
[13:16] | You don’t look like the bunch of slappers we’ve got at the World. | 你看起来不像是在World里 鼓掌的那群人 |
[13:20] | Chris, I’ve made some real progress with the case. | Chris 我在案子里有了些实质性的进展 |
[13:22] | Now it’s your call, but maybe we could go somewhere else and discuss it? | 你是头 不过 也许 我们可以去别的地方讨论一下 嗯 好 好的 |
[13:27] | Yeah, okay. Let’s head over to Eddie’s Bar. | 那么 我们去Eddie的酒吧吧 |
[13:31] | She’s right. Better not say anything till I can stand all the facts up. | 嗯 她是对的 我最好在 所有事实站的住脚之前 闭口不谈 |
[13:34] | Still great to meet you, Tim, and big fan. | 仍然很高兴遇到你 Tim 仍然是你忠实的读者 |
[13:38] | See you again. Read you again, all right. | 希望下次再见 或者读到你的报道 再见 |
[14:00] | What are those hotels called? Yeah, travel cabins. | 那些旅馆被称为什么? 耶 旅行仓 |
[14:04] | Give them a load of free papers to hand out to guests. | 给他们一些免费的报纸 去分发给顾客 |
[14:07] | We got to get our circulation figures up. | 我们必须提高我们的发行量 |
[14:10] | Gemma, when I’m being shafted week in, week out by the Express, | 我一周又一周的被the Express |
[14:14] | I take it personally. | 玩弄于鼓掌间 这些我会亲自讨回的the express |
[14:15] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪里了 |
[14:18] | Chief, I’ve been… | 头 我去做了些调查 |
[14:21] | I’ve been researching this feature on fast food restaurants | 关于一些快餐店的情况 |
[14:25] | and their impact on the London sewage system. | 和他们对伦敦下水道系统的影响 |
[14:28] | The fat that’s getting flushed down there is actually congealing. | 被倾倒进下水道的废油 目前正在凝结 |
[14:31] | It’s almost as if the arteries of London are getting blocked up. | 这看起来 好像伦敦的枢纽 正在被阻塞 |
[14:35] | It’s a very powerful simile. I’m very excited about it. | 这是个非常有力的比喻 我为此感到很兴奋 |
[14:38] | That’s it? That’s what you been working on? “Crap in the sewers shocker.” | 够了 这就是你到目前为止所做的? “关于下水道事件的废话” |
[14:43] | Tim, you are meant to be my top reporter. I need a front page. | Tim 你是我最顶尖的记者 我需要一个头版 |
[14:47] | Get out there. Get me a great bloody story! | 现在出去 给我找个爆炸性的新闻来 |
[14:50] | Will do, sorry. | 我现在就去 对不起 |
[14:56] | – Get me a coffee. – You what? | 嘿 Elfie… |
[14:58] | I read your Robbie piece. It’s cack, do it again! | 我读了你有关抢劫的那篇报道 |
[15:01] | – What do you mean, “It’s cack”? – Just do it again! – Hello, mate. The Blitz exhibition, please. – Yeah. | 太小儿科了 |
[15:57] | …sequel to the big blitz. Visitors, their majesties the King and Queen, | 没有深度 |
[16:00] | to districts in East London, which suffered very severely. | 重新做一遍 |
[16:09] | The royal visitors were whole-heartedly welcomed everywhere they went. | 什么意思? |
[16:12] | And everywhere they went, their majesties sa w and admired the spirit of the people. | 就是重新做一遍 |
[16:17] | How do we look? | 我们看起来如何? |
[16:18] | That’ll do fine. Now, let’s get you in the frame, yeah? | 这样会更好些 好 现在让我把你们放在画面上 |
[16:23] | Okay, rolling. Here she comes, here she comes, here she comes. | 好 现在开始 她走过来了 过来了 过来了 她在那儿 |
[16:28] | She’s there. She’s in front of you, there. Curtsy. | 她现在在你面前 |
[16:30] | Lovely, right, and she’s moving back along down the line. | 行屈膝礼 很好 好了 她走了… |
[16:42] | Yeah, hello, mate. Listen, can you transfer DVD to 16 mil? | 你好 伙计 听着 你能把DVD转换成16毫米的胶片吗 |
[16:53] | Stick them on the tab. | 把它放在我的衣钩上 Dan |
[16:55] | I’ve just remembered your tab. You owe me 50 quid. | 我刚记起你的账单 你欠我50镑 |
[16:58] | Danny owes you 50, yeah. I’m in character. Chris Carey. Journalist? | 哦 Danny欠你50镑对吗? 我现在的身份 Chris Carey 新闻记者 |
[17:00] | You said you wouldn’t forget. Remember? | 你说过不会忘记的,还记得吗 我没有忘记 |
[17:02] | – I haven’t. – Good. | 很好 我相信我没忘 |
[17:03] | I think. | 很好 我相信我没忘 |
[17:19] | – Yes, mate. What can I get you? – Vodka and coke, please. | 你好 伙计 要些什么 伏特加加可乐 谢谢 那人是谁 |
[17:23] | – Who’s the bird? – Eh? | 嗯? |
[17:25] | Over there in the corner, I’m sure I know her from somewhere. | 在那个角落里的 我确信在哪儿见过她 |
[17:29] | That’s Diane Murphy. She’s a private investigator, I think. | 她是Diane Murphy. 她是个私人侦探 我猜想 |
[17:32] | That’s it. | 就是她 |
[17:34] | Maybe that bloke with her is her client, | 也许和她在一起的小子是她的客户 |
[17:37] | and his missus is playing away from home. | 他的妻子说不定正在离家出走 |
[17:40] | Maybe. I think I’ll go and say hello. Ta. | 也许 我要过去打声招呼 |
[17:48] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[17:52] | Tim, what are you doing here? | Tim 你在这儿干吗 |
[17:54] | Don’t tell me, it’s a happy coincidence. | 不要告诉我 这是个巧合 |
[17:56] | Well, thing is, you got me going, mate. | 事实是我加入你们 伙计 |
[17:59] | If you think you’ve got something on the royals, I might be able to help you. | 如果你觉得你发现了皇室的秘密 我也许可以帮上忙 |
[18:02] | What have you told him, Chris? | Chris 你都告诉了他点什么? |
[18:04] | Nothing, really. | 没什么 真的 |
[18:06] | Oh, there she is, the Queen Mum. | 哦 就是她 女皇母亲母亲陛下 |
[18:10] | – God bless her. – If you don’t mind. | 上帝保佑她 如果你不介意的话 |
[18:14] | So what’s your angle? It’s got to be good if it’s about the Queen Mum. | 那么你的幸运使者在哪里 如果是关于女皇母亲母亲的 那么 它应该是个不错的消息 |
[18:19] | ‘Cause here’s a little tip for ya, | 这里有个小技巧给你们 |
[18:20] | on the big papers we tend to write about the royals who are still alive. | 在大报纸 |
[18:24] | Diana? | 我们一般只发表有关 活着的皇室成员的新闻 |
[18:26] | She’s a… She’s a special case. | 她 |
[18:29] | Harold Felgate. | 她是个特例 |
[18:35] | This is a special case. | 这也是个特例 |
[18:38] | Seriously, mate, if you decide to flog your story to one of your provincial rags, | 说真的 伙计 如果你打算向地方性的 烂报刊兜售你的新闻的话 |
[18:43] | no one’s gonna take a blind bit of notice. You’ll still be a nobody, Chris. | 没有人会注意的 你仍然会是无名小卒 |
[18:48] | If you wanna make a splash with a royal story, | Chris 如果你打算大肆报道这个新闻的话 |
[18:51] | you’ve got to break it with a national. | 你必须选择全国性的报刊 |
[18:53] | I think we’re gonna be fine on our own, Chris. | 我相信我们自己能够搞定 Chris |
[18:56] | Look, no offense, but you two are amateur hour. | 听着 不是故意冒犯 但是你们两个还只是外行 |
[18:59] | I know more about the royal family than you two ever will. You need me. | 关于皇室的 我知道的要 比你们知道的多的多 你们需要我 |
[19:02] | Really? Know it all, do you, Tim? | 是吗 你全部都了解 Tim? |
[19:05] | Lot more than you do, matey, that’s for sure. | 比你所了解的要多 伙计 那是肯定的 |
[19:08] | Well, let me ask you this. | 好吧 让我来问你个问题 |
[19:10] | – Chris. – No, no. | 不 不 |
[19:13] | Where’s the Queen Mother buried? | 女皇母亲陛下被葬在哪里了? |
[19:16] | Well, that’s a toughie. St. George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle. | 好吧 真是个恶棍 St. George的小教堂 温莎公爵城堡 |
[19:20] | Really? You reckon? Because her son says something very different. | 是吗 你猜想的? 她的儿子提到了一些很特别的事情 |
[19:24] | Her son? She never had a son. | 她的儿子? 她从来没有过儿子啊 |
[19:27] | Please, Chris. I think we need to leave now. | 求你 Chris 我想我们该走了 马上 |
[19:30] | Yeah. I’ll see you, Tim. | 是的 下次再见 Tim |
[19:52] | Hi, it’s me. Get me a cab to the Homage Hotel, pronto! | 嗨 是我 我要辆车到Homage宾馆 |
[20:15] | Weekend World, mate. | 马上 去Sunday World 伙计 |
[20:30] | – Was Millen outside? – Yeah, he was. | Millen在外面? 是的 他在 |
[20:33] | I need a couple of hours. Emily’s conscious. | 我要离开一下 Emily刚醒过来了 |
[20:36] | That’s good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[20:38] | Well, we’ll just sit tight here. I’m sure it won’t be long before Millen bites. | 好的 我们会一直待在这里的 我相信不久Millen就会上钩了 |
[20:45] | See ya later, babe. | 打算在我背后溜走 |
[20:54] | – Hello. – Hi, Stacie. | 你好 嗨 Stacie |
[20:58] | How are you feeling? We’ve been so worried about you. | 你现在感觉如何? 我们都很担心你 |
[21:04] | I was an idiot to let it get to me. I wasn’t thinking straight. | 我是个傻瓜才会让这一切发生 我根本就没有严肃的考虑过 |
[21:09] | But you’re all right now? | 不过现在都好了 对吗? |
[21:12] | And that’s the main thing. | 是啊 这才是最重要的 |
[21:17] | Wow. It’s like a florist’s in here. Who bought you those carnations? | 哇 这里像是花店一样 谁送的康乃馨? |
[21:23] | Would you believe it? That monstrosity is from the World. | 如果你相信的话 这些怪物是World送来的 |
[21:26] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑? |
[21:28] | There’s a get well card, too. | 那里有张祝福康复的卡片 “也许你希望有机会站在你的立场” “来述说这个故事” |
[21:37] | They want an interview? | 他们想要访问你 |
[21:39] | Yeah, like that’s gonna happen. | 是的 就像是要发生的一样 |
[21:41] | How can people do things like that? | 他们怎么可以这样对待别人? |
[21:44] | – They’re unbelievable. – To make things up with no foundation? | 他们是不能以常理推断的 编造没有事实根据的故事 |
[21:47] | Well, | 放心 |
[21:50] | maybe those bastards will get what’s coming to them. | 也许这些混账 最终会自食其果的 |
[22:06] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[22:09] | Where’s your story, Millen? | 你的报道在那里 Millen |
[22:10] | Chief. Something cooking, got a big lead. | 头 正在酝酿中 已经有了主要线索了 |
[22:13] | The Queen Mother, possible love child angle. | 女皇母亲陛下 可能是关于喜爱儿童方面的 |
[22:16] | – You what? – Could be a biggie. | 你说什么? 可能是个大新闻 |
[22:19] | Does the name Harold Felgate mean anything to you? | 你对Harold Felgate这个名字 有什么印象吗 |
[22:21] | – No. – Well, I’m piecing it all together now. | 没有 好吧 我正在把线索拼凑起来 |
[22:24] | So, I’ll bring you something as soon as it’s all in place. | 所以 一旦我有了完整的信息 我会马上告诉你的 |
[22:26] | This better lead to something, Millen. | Millen 你最好有所收获 |
[22:28] | I want a story on my desk today, or you might find yourself writing obits. | 我希望今天能够看到你的报道 或者你会发现你改行写讣告了 |
[22:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:50] | Tony, how’s life below stairs, mate? | Tony 在底下干得如何? |
[22:54] | – You got anything for me? – Nothing at the moment, Tim. | 有什么消息吗 没有什么 Tim |
[22:57] | The shutters have come down big time | 自从你报道了Charles 兜售银餐具的新闻后 |
[22:59] | since you ran that story about Charles flogging off the silver. | 百叶窗一直关着 |
[23:02] | Yeah, that was a cracker, wasn’t it? | 的确 那是个爆炸性的新闻 |
[23:04] | Listen, Queen Mother. War years. | 听着 女皇母亲陛下 战乱年代 |
[23:08] | Any rumors I should know about? Secret trysts? | 有没有我所不知道的传闻? 秘密的约会? |
[23:12] | Could be nothing, but I keep hearing the name Harold Felgate. | 它可能只是传言 但是我一直听到一个名字 |
[23:16] | Felgate? No, I haven’t heard that name round here. | 不 我在这里没有听过这个名字 |
[23:22] | Listen, Tim. I’ve got to go. | 听着 |
[23:40] | Chris. | Tim 我得走了 |
[23:42] | – Tim. – You all right? | Tim 你还好吗 |
[23:44] | Yeah. So what are you doing here? | 是的 还可以 你在这儿做什么 |
[23:47] | How would you like a job on the Weekend World? | 你觉得在Sunday World工作如何 |
[23:51] | – And I get my own desk? – Right next to mine. | 而且 我会有自己的办公桌? 就在我旁边 |
[23:55] | What about money? I’m on 20K at the Courier. | 那么薪水问题哪 我在Courier拿的 ? |
[23:58] | – We’ll double it. – Are you serious? | 我加倍 你是认真的吗 |
[24:00] | You let me help you with this story, Chris, and everything will be negotiated | 让我加入这次调查 Chris 所有事都好商量 |
[24:04] | in good faith, down the line. What do you say? | 只要不太过分 你觉得如何 |
[24:19] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[24:23] | It’s the young Queen Mum. | 这是年轻时的女皇母亲陛下 不 |
[24:26] | No, that’s a lady called Cynthia Felgate. | 这是一位女士 名叫Cynthia Felgate. |
[24:34] | You’re winding me up. | 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[24:35] | No, no, no. I told you before. The old dear at the hospice, | 不 不 我曾经告诉过你 在收容所的慈祥的老人 |
[24:38] | she told me the Queen Mum died of TB, in ’41. | 她告诉我女皇母亲在1941年死于T.B.? |
[24:43] | If it got out, it would have been disastrous for British morale. | 如果这被披露出来 对于英国的精神 将是灾难性的打击 |
[24:46] | I mean Hitler, Hitler described her as “the most dangerous woman in Europe.” | 我是说希特勒 希特勒把她形容成 欧洲最危险的女性 |
[24:51] | – She’s the spitting image. – Exactly. That’s the point. | 她简直是个克隆人 完全正确 这才是重点 |
[24:53] | A commoner was found in the East End who looked exactly like the Queen Mum. | 一个在伦敦东区被发现的平民 并且长的与女皇母亲完全一样 |
[24:58] | This woman Cynthia Felgate was put in her place. That’s the story. | 这个女人 Cynthia Felgate |
[25:03] | I followed it up, journalist’s instinct, yeah? | 被用来替代了女皇母亲 这就是我一直追查的消息 记者的直觉 不是吗 |
[25:05] | – I deal in facts, not instinct. – Yeah, well, me too. | 我靠的是事实 而不是直觉 耶 我 我也是 |
[25:09] | That’s why, out of my own pocket, I hired Diane Murphy | 这也是为什么我自己花钱雇Diane Murphy |
[25:13] | to do a bit of digging around, check the old girl’s story out. | 来做一些深入调查 来考证这位老姑娘故事的可信度 |
[25:17] | And? | 然后? |
[25:20] | She found Cynthia Felgate’s son. | 她找到了Cynthia Felgate的儿子 |
[25:25] | The geezer you’ve got in the room upstairs? | 在楼上房间里的古怪老头? |
[25:27] | – How do you know that? – I’ve got my sources. | 你怎么知道的? 我有我的消息来源 |
[25:31] | So what’s the plan? | 你计划如何? |
[25:35] | He’s the only living relative. | 他是惟一活着的亲戚 |
[25:37] | He’s the key to blowing this whole thing wide open. | 他是开启这个秘密的关键所在 |
[25:42] | I wanna meet him. I want to meet the son. That’s the deal. Take it or leave it. | 我想要见他 我想要看看这位儿子 这是个交易 接受还是拒绝? |
[25:53] | I thought you were an independent. | 我以为你是个中立者 |
[25:54] | No, no, no. I’m at the Weekend World now. | 不 不 我现在为Sunday World工作 |
[25:57] | Tim and I are covering the story together. That’s not a problem, is it? | 现在Tim和我一起负责这个报道 这没什么问题 对吗 |
[26:00] | Well, it might be. | 可能有点问题 |
[26:01] | My client still has the right to take this story to the highest bidder. | 我的雇主仍然有权力 把故事出售给出价最高的人 |
[26:04] | – And who are you? – Bob Sawgreen. | 你是谁 Bob salgreen |
[26:06] | Managing Director of Sawgreen Management, New York City. | 来自于纽约的 Salgreen Management的常务董事 |
[26:09] | You a lawyer? | 你是个律师? |
[26:10] | No, I’m Mr. Felgate’s publicist. And as such, I decide who he talks to. | 不 我是Felgate先生的公关人员 基于此 我有权决定他的发言权 |
[26:15] | And since we haven’t been paid a dime to cover our expenses, | 并且 基于我们还没有拿到一分钱 |
[26:18] | I may well advise my client to say nothing. | 来弥补我们的花费 我会建议我的雇主什么都不要说 |
[26:21] | Hang on, Bob. | 哦 等等 Bob. |
[26:23] | Your client would still be Joe Shmoe from Poughkeepsie | 如果不是我挖掘了这个消息 |
[26:25] | if I had not dug this story… | 你的雇主将还是来自Poughkeepsie 的Joe Schmo |
[26:26] | Okay, let’s just all chill out, shall we? | 好了 让我们冷静一下 |
[26:28] | I’m on board now, Mr. Felgate, and I can tell you | 既然我已经加入了 Felgate先生 |
[26:30] | that my editor, Francis Owen, will make you a very attractive offer. | 我想我可以告诉你 我的主编Francis Owen 会提供一个非常可观的报价的 |
[26:34] | Of that you have my word, okay? | 我可以保证 如何 |
[26:40] | You’re twisting my nuts. | 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[26:43] | – Is that good? – I don’t think so. | 那不是很好? 我想可能不是吧 |
[26:46] | You’re telling me the Queen Mother | 你告诉我 事实上女皇母亲陛下是一个 |
[26:48] | is actually an imposter called Cynthia Felgate? | 叫做Cynthia Felgate的冒名顶替者? |
[26:51] | Exactly, chief. | 正是如此 头 |
[26:53] | This man is her son. | 这位是她的儿子 Harry? |
[26:55] | Harry? | Carey先生的电话来的正是时候 |
[26:56] | Mr. Carey’s call couldn’t have come at a better time for me. You see, | 对我来说 你知道 |
[27:00] | I’ve been living… I am living in very reduced circumstances. | 嗯 我一直过得比较拮据 |
[27:03] | Gambling debts and so on, and after the call I went right to Mr. Sawgreen here. | 赌债 之类的 在我接到电话之后 我立刻去了Salgreen先生那里 |
[27:09] | I advanced my client some funds, paid some bills, things like that. | 我预支了些钱给我的雇主支付了一些账单 诸如此类的事 |
[27:13] | And we got some things out of storage, which is where we found this. | 哦 我们在储藏室里发现了点东西 就是这个 |
[27:19] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[27:20] | My client received this anonymously through the mail | 我的顾客在几年前 |
[27:23] | about, oh, a few years ago. | 收到了这个匿名的邮包 |
[27:24] | And if you see, chief, | 你可以看到 头 |
[27:26] | it’s actually postmarked February 2002, a month before the Queen Mum died. | 邮戳显示的日期 2002年12月 就是女皇母亲去世前一个月 |
[27:33] | So, Cynthia decided, on her deathbed, | 所以Cynthia决定在临终之时 |
[27:37] | to reach out to her long lost son? | 联系一下多年失散的儿子? |
[27:41] | – What you got in there? – Proof. | 那个袋子里有什么? 证据 |
[27:44] | We have Cynthia Felgate’s birth certificate, | 我们有… Cynthia |
[27:52] | pictures of her and Harold here and herself. | Felgate的出生证明 她和Harold的照片 |
[27:55] | Oh, and this. | 她自己的照片 还有这个 |
[27:57] | Look, as you can see, the resemblance is uncanny. | 看 你可以看到 相似之处是毋庸置疑的 |
[28:02] | Cynthia was actually a few years younger than the Queen, | Cynthia事实上要比女皇母亲年轻 |
[28:05] | and that’s why they say the Queen Mum lived so long, apparently. | 这也是为什么说女皇母亲能活得比较久 显而易见 |
[28:11] | I was told that my mother was killed in the London bombing, | 当我被告知我母亲死于一次 伦敦的爆炸事件时 |
[28:14] | and that I was evacuated to the US as an orphan. | 我被送往美国 作为一个孤儿 |
[28:17] | – Do you mind if I hold on to these? – Yeah, I don’t see why not. | 你不介意我保留这些吧 当然 为什么不哪? |
[28:20] | And this? | 那么这个哪 |
[28:21] | This is an old piece of film, but I don’t have any machine to run it on. | 这是一卷老式电影胶片 不过我没有机器可以播放 |
[28:25] | I’m sure we can sort that out for you. | 我相信我可以帮你解决这个问题 |
[28:27] | Look, this is an interesting yarn, but none of this amounts to proof. | 听着 这是个有趣的故事 可是 这些都不足以证明什么 |
[28:33] | Well, if you don’t want it, I’m sure another paper will. | 好吧 如果你不想要它们 我相信肯定有别家报刊感兴趣的 |
[28:35] | Don’t play hardball with me. | 不要和我玩游戏 |
[28:39] | Even the Sport wouldn’t run with this. | 就算是相信Elvis居住在月球上的 体育报 |
[28:41] | And they think that Elvis is living on the moon. | 也不会发布这个新闻 |
[28:45] | If you want me to go to print with this, I’ll need something concrete. | 如果你想要我把这个刊登出来 你必须提供实质性的东西 |
[28:50] | Okay. Let’s say… Let’s say we get you that. | 好吧 如果 如果说我们能够提供证据 |
[28:54] | What would a story like this be worth? | 这样的一个新闻能值多少钱? |
[28:58] | If I got all the rights? | 如果我拥有所有权力? 没错 |
[29:02] | Maybe quarter of a million. | 也许… 25万? |
[29:10] | Is that… Is that dollars or sterling? | 是美金? 还是 还是英镑? |
[29:16] | Sterling. | 英镑. |
[29:19] | We’ve got the birth certificate, chief. | 头 你已经有了出生证明了 |
[29:21] | She was born, she existed. Must be a paper trail of documents somewhere. | 她出生了 她的确存在 在某些地方一定有一些文件的记录 |
[29:26] | Public records, library cards, all that crap. | 公共记录 图书卡 |
[29:30] | We can piece her life together, chief. | 诸如此类的 我们可以把她的生活拼凑起来 头 |
[29:34] | This has got to be worth a punt. | 这可是值一个悬空球啊 |
[29:46] | You got till Saturday. | 到周日为止 |
[29:48] | If it checks out, you got the front page. | 如果查证是真的 你就拿到了头版头条 |
[29:51] | Yes! | 万岁 |
[29:53] | Before we get any further, is anyone else worried? | 在我们更进一步之前 有人担心过吗 |
[29:57] | – Problem, Danny? – Yeah. | 有问题吗 Danny? 嗯 |
[30:00] | This is a risky con, Mick. It’s a newspaper. | 是的 这是一家冒险公司 Mick 它是一份报纸 |
[30:03] | If this blows up, all of us, faces in the tabloids. Knackered. | 如果这件事被抖了出来 我们所有人的脸都会被刊登在小报上 被折腾得精疲力尽的 |
[30:08] | – Do you all want to pull out? – No, no, no. We agreed. We can do this. | 你们都想退出吗 不 我们已经达成协议了 我们可以做到的 |
[30:13] | Can’t we, Danny? | 能行的 对吗 Danny? |
[30:17] | It’s Millen. | 是Millen. |
[30:22] | Chris Carey. Hi, Tim. Yeah, lovely. | 嗨 Tim. 是的 |
[30:26] | Yeah, I’ll get there. Bye. | 很好 我会到的 再见 |
[30:30] | He wants to meet at Eddie’s in an hour. He’s obviously buying it. | 他想要一个小时后在Eddie的酒吧碰面 很明显 他想要买下它 |
[30:33] | Maybe. But Owen isn’t. We’ve still got a long way to go. | 也许 不过Owen不见得如此想 我们还有一番工作要去做哪 |
[30:41] | All right, let’s do it. | 好吧 让我们加油吧 |
[30:43] | – Okay, Ash, you set up? – Yeah, mate. | 好的 Ash 你弄好了吗 是的 我准备好了 |
[30:45] | Good. Then I will meet you two at Eddie’s Bar in an hour. | 很好 那么我会在一个小时之后 在Eddie的酒吧和你们碰头的 |
[31:00] | Got the time, mate? | 知道时间吗 |
[31:15] | Michael Stone? | 朋友 |
[31:17] | I work for Her Majesty’s Government. | 我为女王陛下工作 |
[31:20] | We’ve been monitoring Francis Owen for some time. | 我们已经监听Francis Owen 有一段时间了 |
[31:23] | The libelous stories his paper continues to print | 他不断的刊登 |
[31:25] | about the royal family have become a matter of concern. | 恶意中伤皇室成员的报道 已经引起了我们的关注 |
[31:30] | So why am I here? | 那么 为什么把我带到这里来 |
[31:32] | Normally, we wouldn’t bother ourselves with your petty criminal activities. | 通常情况下 我们不会自找麻烦 来对付你的完美犯罪行为 |
[31:36] | But we are concerned about the lies | 不过 引起我们注意的是 |
[31:38] | you’re constructing about the late Queen Mother. | 你编造的谎言有关于上一位女皇母亲陛下 |
[31:41] | You’re telling me that the Queen Mother | 你告诉我 其实女皇母亲是个冒名顶替者 |
[31:43] | was actually an imposter called Cynthia Felgate? | 名叫Cynthia Felgate? |
[31:46] | This man is her son. | 这个是她的儿子 |
[31:47] | Be under no illusions. | 在不存在任何幻想的情况下 |
[31:52] | Your lives won’t be worth living if you proceed. | 如果你继续下去的话 你将消失在这个地球上 |
[31:57] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[32:04] | – Yes? – Hello. Seen any of these? | 谁啊 你好 你有没有看到过这些家伙? |
[32:10] | Yeah, only next door was riddled with them. | 恶… 你邻居的房子被这些东西弄得千穿百孔 |
[32:11] | Can you clear out for a couple of hours? | 你是否离开几个小时? |
[32:13] | – You got a mobile I can get you on? – Yeah. | 你有手机吗 到时候我可以联络你 是的 |
[32:15] | Yeah, well, I’ll bell you when we’re through, all right? | 那么到时我会把账单寄给你的 好吗 |
[32:17] | You’d better come in a minute. | 你最好马上就近来… |
[32:25] | Is this the Harold Felgate film? | 这是Harold Felgate的那卷东西? |
[32:26] | Yes, chief, I’ve put the clip on the hard drive. I’ll start trying to clean it up. | 是的 头 我把它转换到硬盘上了 我正在试着整理 |
[32:30] | It’s not just a case of Photoshopping something. | 不过它不是简单的使用图象处理就可以了 |
[32:32] | The images are quite badly down-graded. | 图像的质量实在太差了 |
[32:35] | Get what you can off of it. | 尽你所能找到点有用的 |
[32:38] | Where’s Sawgreen? | Salgreen去哪儿了? |
[32:39] | – To be honest, I don’t know. – We should start without him. | 老实说 我不知道 我们应该开始了 |
[32:44] | Okay. Let’s. I’ll put that there. | 不能再等了 好的 开始吧 |
[32:48] | So, questions. | 让我把它放在当中 好吧 开始提问 |
[32:51] | The house where your mum lived, do you remember where it was? | 你母亲住的房子… 你还记得在哪里嘛 我回想一下 |
[32:57] | I’m trying to think. | 在东伦敦 |
[33:00] | – It was in the East End, yeah. – East End. | 东伦敦? 号码是20什么的 |
[33:04] | And the number was something… 20, I think. | 我想你知道 我过去一直居无定所 |
[33:08] | I’ve lived in so many houses over so many years, it’s just… | 这实在是很难… 嗨 对不起 |
[33:12] | – Sorry, I… – Hi. Where were you? We were worried. | 嗨 你去哪儿了 我们都很担心 |
[33:16] | So many streets. It’s very confusing. I got lost. | 这里的道路实在是让人头痛啊 我迷路了 我们可是在你们身上下了血本啊 |
[33:19] | Invest in an A-Z mate. We ain’t got time for you to take the scenic route. | 我们可没有时间等你欣赏风景 哦 好的 |
[33:23] | Okay. So let’s just focus on this place. | 让我们继续刚才的问题吧 东伦敦 |
[33:28] | The East End. Anything else you remember? | 你还能记起些别的吗 对不起 对了 |
[33:33] | Yes, there was a row of terraced houses. | 我记得有一排有露天平台的房子 有平台的 |
[33:37] | Terraced? | 有平台的房子? |
[33:39] | Terraced houses? Well, that narrows it down to about 4,000 streets. | 好的 把范围缩小到了4000条街道 哦 Diane 谢谢你能来 |
[33:44] | – Diane, thanks for coming. – Mr. Millen. | Millen先生 亲爱的 形势变了 |
[33:46] | New arrangement in place, darling. I’m on the team. | 我是成员之一了 既然有个正选在干这事了 |
[33:49] | So now there’s a pro running things, you can take a backseat. | 就请你当下后备吧 等一下 Millen. |
[33:52] | Hang on a minute, Millen. | 你惹火我了 |
[33:54] | You’re firing me? I haven’t even been paid yet. | 我现在一分钱也没有拿到 你不必恼火 |
[33:56] | You’re not fired. Little bit out of order that, Tim. | 只是情况有点混乱 Tim 嗯 事情并不是像你所想的那样的 |
[33:58] | No, it’s not quite like that. | 我只是觉得 |
[34:00] | I just thought we’d get a better deal at the World. | 我们能和World合作愉快 冷静一下 |
[34:02] | Calm down, love. What is it? Time of the month? | 亲爱的 是不是生理期不顺啊? |
[34:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? 啊哈 她现在正心里不快哪 |
[34:06] | Oh, blimey. She’s getting upset. That’s no good. | 这没什么好炫耀的 上次报道的对象 |
[34:10] | The last bird I upset ended up throwing herself in the Thames. | 因为过度压抑 跳进了泰晤士河 |
[34:14] | I’m not joking. | 我可不是开玩笑 我不喜欢你这种人 |
[34:25] | I don’t like men like you, Millen. You’re scum and you ruin peoples’ lives. | Millen. 你是社会败类 |
[34:29] | You write whatever you want, without any thought for the people you hurt. | 你毁了别人的一生 你只管自己写报道 从来不在乎被你上伤害的人的感受 |
[34:34] | We sell two million copies, week in, week out. | 我们每周卖出2百万份报纸 如果没有了市场 |
[34:39] | If there wasn’t a market for it, I wouldn’t have a job. | 我就等着失业了 我尊重你这点 |
[34:43] | And I respect that. | 只是 作为回报 |
[34:47] | Just hope you can respect my work in return. | 我也希望你能尊重我的工作 当然 没问题 |
[34:50] | Of course. I mean, how would anyone ever get divorced | 我说 如果不是有你这样的人 一直在饭店四周晃悠 |
[34:52] | without people like you sniffing round hotel rooms for them? | 怎么会有那么多人离婚哪 对了 |
[34:56] | I’ve got that address that you wanted, by the way. | 我拿到了你要的那个地址 什么地址? |
[34:58] | – What address? – The Felgate house. | Felgate家的地址 |
[35:02] | Cynthia’s name is on the deeds of a house in the East End. | 在东伦敦的一所房子 转让契约上有Cynthia的名字i |
[35:05] | – Number 23. Paradise Street. – Yeah! | 天堂街23号 E-2… |
[35:07] | – E2. – That’s it! | 没错 就是那儿 |
[35:11] | I’m impressed. | 你干得不错啊 头 |
[35:14] | This is as good as it’s going to get, boss. | 这是我们能得到的最好效果了 这是女皇母亲在东伦敦的时候 |
[35:17] | – That’s the Queen Mum in the East End. – Hold it there. | 停一下 那是Felgate |
[35:21] | That’s Felgate all right. There’s the birth mark. | 是胎记 |
[35:23] | Can you move in any closer? | 你能把画面再放大一点吗 给我静态画面 |
[35:31] | – Can you get me some stills of this? – No problem. | 没问题 |
[35:38] | Yeah, it’s all coming back to me now. | 耶 现在我都回想起来了 |
[35:41] | There weren’t any cars here of course. | 当然 那时这里可没有车子 |
[35:44] | We used to play football for hours here in the road. | 我们常常在马路上踢足球 有人在吗? |
[35:46] | Anybody in? Hello? | 你好 你在浪费你的时间 |
[35:51] | You’re wasting your time. | 那些年轻人又去度假了 |
[35:53] | The yuppies are on holiday, again. Bloody property developers. | 那些冷血的房产开发商 不就以后 |
[35:58] | There’ll be no locals left before long. | 这里就要没有当地人了 下午好 |
[36:00] | Good afternoon. Can I just ask you, have you lived here long? | 请问 你在这儿住了多久了? 从出生开始 先生. |
[36:04] | All me life, son. | 我们能问你一些问题吗 |
[36:06] | Can we ask you some questions? | 如果你是来自理事会的话 |
[36:07] | If you’re from the Council, the dog’s gone back to the kennel. | 我可以告诉你 那些狗已经回它们老窝去了 我们不是理事会的 伙计 |
[36:10] | We’re not from the council, mate. We’re from the Weekend World. | 我们来自Sunday World. 啊 我知道 |
[36:13] | You from the Revenue, ain’t you, eh? | 你是来自税收局的 是不是? 不 不 他刚刚告诉你了 |
[36:15] | No, no, he’s just told you, we’re from the Weekend World. | 我们是来自Sunday World. 我读过mirror. |
[36:19] | I read the Mirror. | 那么你知道这个吗 |
[36:21] | – Can you read this? – I’ll put the kettle on. Come on. | 我去把狗笼关上 |
[36:36] | I was only eight then, but I remember the Felgates, Harry and Cynthia. | 我那时只有8岁 不过我还记得Felgate一家 Harry 和Cynthia 她真是迷人啊 我们常常叫她Queenie 因为她几乎和 唔…长的一模一样 你有多了解他们? |
[36:42] | Oh, she was lovely, she was, yeah. | |
[36:45] | We used to call her Queenie, on account of her resemblance to… | |
[36:51] | How well did you know them? | 我过去常和Harry一起玩 然后 |
[36:53] | Well, I used to play with Harry, yeah. | 一天 他们走了 |
[36:56] | But then one day they was… They was just gone. | 突然消失了 Cynthia出了什么事吗 |
[37:00] | – What happened to Cynthia? – Well, I… I don’t know, son. | 哦 我不知道 先生 |
[37:06] | We were told she died, in the Blitz. | 我们获悉她死于一场战争中 耶 也许吧 |
[37:09] | Yeah, maybe, maybe. | 你知道 |
[37:10] | There was… There was many killed, you know, night after night there. | 那时死了很多人 一夜又一夜 |
[37:16] | Your name is Sean, isn’t it? | 你叫Shawn 是不是 |
[37:23] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:32] | Harry? | 嘿… 哇哦… |
[37:37] | Oh, well, would you believe it? Harry Felgate, yeah. | 真不敢相信 Harry Felgate |
[37:41] | You’re all grown up and American. | 你都已经这把年纪了 还成了个标准的美国佬 |
[37:44] | Here, here, you haven’t still got that bag of marbles I lent you, have you? | 你仍然留着我借你的那袋弹球 是不是? |
[37:48] | No. I traded them for a skyscraper in New York. | 不 我用它们在纽约换了个烟囱 |
[37:50] | How about you? I say, how about you? | 你哪? 我说 |
[38:06] | Hold on. | 你最近如何? 等等 |
[38:13] | Christ almighty. | 全能的主啊 |
[38:15] | – You say her name was Edna? – Edna, yeah, number 19, I think. | 你说她叫Edna? Edna 是的 19号 |
[38:18] | Nineteen, and she was on the same side of the street. | 19号 然后她就搬到了我们这里 |
[38:20] | – Yeah, that’s right. – It is. | 是的 没错 |
[38:22] | – Chief. – Millen? What’s going on? | 头 Millen 进展的如何 |
[38:26] | Well, it’s like a bloody family reunion here. | 这里像是久别重逢的大团聚 |
[38:28] | Seems our Harry was a big hit with the neighbors. | 看起来像是Harry找到老乡了 |
[38:31] | He’s checking out here as well. Get everyone over, now. | 我这里也被证实了 让所有人都回来 现在 |
[38:35] | Will do. | 收到 |
[38:43] | – Same brooch all right. – That’s absolutely incredible. | 同样的胸针 这真的是非常不可思议 |
[38:46] | This is gonna be the scoop of the century. | 这会是本世纪的独家新闻 |
[38:49] | It’s not quite enough. | 这还不够 |
[38:53] | – You’ve got to be kidding me, chief. – It’s my mother’s brooch for certain. | 头 你不是在开玩笑吧 我妈妈的胸针已经确认了 |
[38:56] | They could’ve just had the same taste in brooches. | 她们可能是碰巧欣赏品位相同 |
[38:59] | That doesn’t prove she was a stand-in for the Queen Mum, does it? | 它并不能证明 她就是女皇母亲的替身 难道不是吗 |
[39:03] | That whole side of the story is still circumstantial. | 整个故事仍然是靠推断的 |
[39:07] | Didn’t think that bothered people like you. | 这对于你这样的人来说会有困扰吗 |
[39:11] | It’s a question of degree, my love. | 亲爱的 这是个尺度问题 |
[39:13] | Saying that Posh Spice had a boob job isn’t quite the same as saying | 报道 拥有一位像妓女 一样工作的上流人士 |
[39:19] | the dear old Queen Mum was an imposter called Cynthia Felgate. | 和报道女皇母亲是一位叫Cynthia 的冒名顶替者 是完全两回事 |
[39:24] | No, there’s only one thing that’s gonna clinch this, I’m afraid. | 我想 只有一件事 能够把这一切确定下来 |
[39:27] | What’s that? | 你指? 哦 |
[39:36] | – You mean DNA? – Yes. | 你是说DNA? 没错 |
[39:45] | Chief, how are we gonna get the Queen Mother’s DNA? | 头 我们怎么可能拿到女皇母亲的DNA啊? |
[39:50] | I know they’ve got her dressing table as part of the royal collection, chief. | 我知道他们保留了女皇母亲的梳妆台 作为皇室的收藏品 头 |
[39:55] | – I’ll do it. I’ll go in. – No need. | 让我来 我会进入那边的 不需要 |
[39:58] | I’ve got good connections at the Palace, chief. I think I can swing it. | 头 我和白金汉宫里的人一直保持着联络 我相信我可以搞定 |
[40:03] | I mean if the Mirror can get a man in there for three weeks, | 我想如果Mirror可以在那边 安插一个人长达三周 |
[40:05] | I’m sure I can manage an afternoon. | 我相信我一个下午就能搞定 |
[40:07] | Get the DNA back to the lab by 8:00 Saturday night. | 好的 把DNA样本带回实验室 最迟周六晚上8点 |
[40:11] | If it matches, we’ve got a story. | 如果DNA吻合 那么我们就有大新闻了 |
[40:13] | If it doesn’t, I’ll have a lovely photo of you two on my front page, instead. | 要不然的话 你们就等着上头条吧 |
[40:20] | “The Men Who Tried to Frame Francis Owen.” | 想要设计Francis Owen的人 |
[40:24] | I like it. | 我欣赏 |
[40:29] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[40:31] | That brooch was supposed to be the clincher. | 那个胸针本来可以成为 决定性的证据的 |
[40:33] | There’s no way that my DNA is going to match the Queen Mother’s. | 我和女皇母亲的DNA是不可能相匹配的 |
[40:36] | Well, there is a simple way around this. | 现在有个捷径 |
[40:38] | Yeah, well, we ain’t gonna dig up the Queen Mum, are we? | 我们不会是打算去盗墓吧? |
[40:42] | No, of course not. Sorry, Albie. | 不 当然不是 对不起了 Albert |
[40:44] | That hurt. | 啊 这很痛 |
[40:46] | – We’ll have to plant Albert’s DNA first. – You are joking. | 我们必须把Albert的头发移花接木 你在开玩笑吧 |
[40:50] | Millen’s got an inside man. We’re never gonna get in there. | Millen有内线 而且我们不可能进入里面 |
[40:52] | No, no, no, Stacie’s right. We can do this, Danny. We have to. | 不 Stacie是对的 我们能做到的 Danny 我们没有选择 |
[41:02] | Wow, where did you get all this stuff, Ash? | 你在哪里搞到这些东西的 Ash |
[41:04] | Probably best you don’t ask. | 你最好不要知道 |
[41:06] | Now, time’s everything. Albert will be in contact with Danny, | 现在 时间就是一切 |
[41:09] | and I’ll pass it down the line to you. | Albert会和Danny保持联络的 而我会把情况告诉你的 |
[41:11] | Got it. What about the surveillance cameras? | 明白 那么监控摄像头怎么办 |
[41:12] | Yeah, that was tricky with the short notice, | 嗯 这个有点棘手 |
[41:14] | but I’ll hack into the CCTV, but I can’t shut them down. | 我侵入了闭路电视 但是没有办法把它关闭 |
[41:16] | All I can do is track where you are | 我可以做的就是追踪你的位置 |
[41:18] | and see if Stacie’s got enough time to plant Albert’s hair. | 并且确保Stacie有充足的时间放头发 |
[41:21] | Apart from that, you’re on your own, all right? | 除此之外 你得靠你自己了 |
[41:25] | You’re late, you idiot. Put this on. | 你迟到了 你这个白痴 快换上 |
[41:27] | You ever tried running without looking suspicious? | 你有没有试过 不引起别人的注意飞奔过来 |
[41:29] | All the Queen Mum’s stuff is on display in the Queen Anne room. | 所有女皇母亲陛下的东西都被陈列在 女皇母亲Anne的房间里 |
[41:32] | – It’s marked on that map. – Right. | 地图上标着位置 好的 |
[41:35] | What are we actually looking for? | 我们到底在找什么 |
[41:37] | There’s a cabinet containing all her personal stuff. | 有个橱柜是用来装 所有的女皇母亲的私人用品的 |
[41:39] | Her hairbrush should be covered in DNA. | 她的发梳上一定有DNA |
[41:41] | Hairbrush. In the Queen Anne Room. | 发梳在女王Anne的房间里 |
[41:44] | These passes will get you inside and out. | 这些通行证可以让你通行无阻 |
[41:46] | The keys will open the display cases. If anything goes wrong, I don’t know you. | 这钥匙可以打开陈列室 如果发生了任何事 |
[41:51] | I’ve never met you, and you didn’t get this stuff from me. | 和我没有任何关系 你们从来没有看到过我 我也从来没有给过你们任何东西 |
[41:53] | All right, relax, mate. You’ll give yourself an ulcer. | 放松 伙计 不用担心 |
[41:55] | There you go, three grand. Easy money. | 这是给你的 这钱很好赚吧 |
[41:58] | – Are you getting all this, Albert? – Yes. Now, see if you can hold him up | 你都收到了吗 Albert 收到 现在就看你能不能拖住他 |
[42:01] | until Stacie and Michael get to the Queen Anne room. | 等Stacie和Michael赶到 女王Anne的房间了 |
[42:04] | – Yeah, yeah. – Aren’t you ready yet? | 你准备好了吗 |
[42:05] | – Just got a bit of a wedgie. – Just come on, will you? Take that. | 只是有点紧张 跟上就是了 |
[42:09] | Listen, the only reason you’re here is if I go down, you go down with me. | 拿着 听着 你在这里的唯一原因是 如果我失败了 你也跟着倒霉了 |
[42:11] | Tim, Tim, I just want to say, before we… You know, thank you for letting me in. | 我只是想在 你知道 行动前 谢谢你让我加入 |
[42:17] | – Yeah, all right. – And I just also want to say that… | 好的 |
[42:19] | Shut up! Stop arsing around and let’s get on with it! | 我还想说 这实在是… 闭嘴 不要发傻了 让我们快点行动吧 |
[42:23] | Hello, mate. | 嗨 兄弟 |
[42:27] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[42:43] | Two tickets, please. | 谢谢 2张票 |
[42:47] | You going away this year? | 你今年打算辞职了? |
[42:50] | – Where you going? – Portugal. | 嗯 你打算去哪里 |
[42:52] | Oh, very nice. | 葡萄牙 那很好 |
[42:54] | God, it’s massive. | 天啊 |
[42:56] | – Good afternoon. – Afternoon. | 这一团糟 |
[42:58] | – So is this the servants’ quarters then? – Keep it down, Chris. | 那么这里是佣人们的宿舍? |
[43:01] | – Sorry. – You work here, remember? | 小声点Chris 我们现在在这里工作 还记得吗 |
[43:03] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[43:04] | – Regency Corridor is first floor. – Regency Corridor, first floor. | 摄政统治时期展示走廊 一楼 摄政统治时期展示走廊 一楼 |
[43:09] | They’re heading to the Regency Corridor on the first floor. | 他们正在朝着摄政统治时期展示走廊去 在一楼 |
[43:13] | – Ash, we’re in. Are you hooked up? – Yeah, I can see you. | Ash 我们进来了 看到了吗 是的 看到了 |
[43:17] | You need to head to the Queen Anne room. | 你必须马上去女王Anne的房间 |
[43:19] | Millen’s in the servants’ quarters making his way up to the Regency Corridor. | Millen正在佣人宿舍区 正朝着走廊走去 |
[43:23] | As soon as we pick him up, we’ll go… Oh, shit. Oh, what a… | 一旦我们遇上他… |
[43:34] | Don’t do this to me. Come on. | 该死的怎么回事? |
[43:40] | Oh, what a pile of crap. | 一堆垃圾… |
[43:43] | We’re just entering the Regency Corridor. | 我们刚进入走廊 |
[43:45] | – So this is the Regency Corridor? – Is it? I don’t know. | 那么这里就是摄政统治时期展示走廊了 是吗 我不知道 |
[43:48] | How long before Millen gets here? | Millen到之前我们有多少时间 |
[43:50] | Come on. Yes. | 太好了 |
[43:55] | – Mickey, he’s right on top of you. – I could use a little help here. | Mickey 他就在你的正前方 |
[43:59] | Danny, Michael needs a diversion. | 我需要一点帮助 Danny 你必须引开Millen的注意力 |
[44:02] | Millen, is it me or does Her Maj look like one of the corgi’s | 嗯 Millen 你说我或者Madge |
[44:05] | has done a little bit of a whoopsie under her nose? | 是不是看上去有点像她身边的狗? 在她的鼻子底下晃悠? |
[44:08] | – What are you talking about? – No, just… | 你在说什么啊? 恶 真的有一点的… |
[44:09] | – Just stop pissing about! – Doesn’t look happy, does she? | 不要胡闹了… 她不像吗 |
[44:12] | Help me work out where the hell we are. | 该死的 我们必须找到我们的位置 |
[44:13] | Not like she does in the stamps, when you see the smile. | 她的确不太像 唔… 在邮票上 你可以看到的 |
[44:16] | What? | 什么 |
[44:18] | I think this is… Oh, here we are. It’s upside down. | |
[44:20] | It’s right, it’s fine. | 没错 没错 这里是直通的 没错 就是那儿 |
[44:55] | Are you sure this is the right way? | 你确定你没走错吗 |
[44:57] | Definitely, definitely, it’s just straight down here. | 当然 |
[45:02] | Okay, Ash, we’re here. | 好了 Ash 我们到了 |
[45:03] | You’re looking for the Queen Mum’s hairbrush in the main cabinet. | 你们的目标是女皇母亲的发梳 在最大的那个橱柜里 |
[45:08] | The cabinet’s in the middle of the room. | 橱柜在房间的中央 |
[45:10] | There are three cam era s in total. | 一共有3个监视器 一个在门上 |
[45:11] | One on the door, two on the balcony, each doing 180-degree rotation. | 2个在阳台 每个都是180°旋转 |
[45:21] | There’s only a three-second window | 只有2-3秒钟的空隙 |
[45:23] | when the cabinet isn’t covered by one of the cameras. | 那个橱柜是不会被任何一个监视器拍到 |
[45:30] | No, she’ll never do it, Mick. | 她不可能成功的 Mick. |
[45:36] | Danny can’t hold Millen forever. Stacie’ll never beat the cameras. | Danny不可能一直拖着Millen Stacie不可能赢过监视器的 |
[45:40] | The three-second clearance just isn’t enough. I think you should get out now. | 3秒钟的空隙实在太少了 我认为你们必须马上离开 |
[45:46] | No, no, wa it, I may have a blind spot. | 不 不等一下 我可能找到了一个盲区 盲区? |
[45:51] | – Blind spot? I can’t see it, mate. – Trust me. | 我怎么没有发现? 相信我 |
[46:03] | In 30 seconds, on my cue. | 30,秒钟 听我的暗示 |
[46:11] | I don’t see this blind spot, Mick. | 我找不到所谓的盲区 Mick. |
[46:15] | She’s in full view. | 她一直在镜头里 对不起 |
[46:19] | Excuse me. | 可以请你告诉我 唔 |
[46:21] | Could you tell me where the Prince Philip Collection is, please? | Phillip公主的展厅在哪里吗 到底怎么回事 |
[46:29] | What the hell’s going on? | Ash 发生什么了 |
[46:30] | – Ash, what’s happening? – I don’t know, mate. | Ash 发生什么了 我不知道 兄弟 画面就是没有了 |
[46:32] | It’s just gone, innit? Come on. | 拜托 |
[46:34] | If you carry on down this corridor… | 如果你沿着这个走廊… |
[46:39] | Come on! | 嗯 |
[46:42] | All right, come on. | 加油啊 |
[46:47] | It’s the second door on the left. | 它就在左边的第二间房间 |
[46:49] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点啊 |
[46:59] | I’m sorry. I got completely confused. | 对不起 我完全搞糊涂了 天啊 我们到底在哪里 |
[47:04] | Jesus, where the hell are we? | 我确定我看到一些陈列箱在那边的 |
[47:05] | I’m sure I saw some display cases over there. | 我们又回来了 |
[47:07] | We’re back here again, you tosser. It’s this way. | 傻瓜 这边 |
[47:12] | Danny can’t stall Millen anymore. | Danny拖不住Millen了 有点反应啊 |
[47:18] | Work you bastard! Yes! | 混蛋 太好了… |
[47:23] | I don’t see them. | 我没有看到他们 他们在哪儿? |
[47:27] | Where are they? | 我希望他们已经完工了 |
[47:30] | Mickey? Stace? | 因为Millen到了 |
[47:33] | Well, I hope they’ve planted it, because Millen’s here. | 那里有个警卫 |
[47:38] | There’s a guard. | 你打算怎么分散他的注意力? |
[47:40] | Do you want me to distract him with a fake heart attack or something? | 假装心脏病发还是? 只要一点小技巧 Chris |
[47:42] | All you need is balls, Chris. Just watch and learn, son. | 看着点 学着点 朋友 我们被叫来检修一个松动的门锁 |
[47:46] | All right, mate? We got called in to fix a wonky latch. | 只要一会儿 |
[47:48] | Shouldn’t take a minute. | |
[48:27] | All looks fine to me. Don’t know what the problem was. | 看起来没什么问题 我不知道哪里有问题 |
[48:36] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[48:39] | Well, what happened? Did you do it? | 好了 发生了什么 你们做了吗 我告诉过你我发现了一个盲区 |
[48:42] | – I told you we’d found a blind spot. – Well done, you two. | 干得好 Millen拿了那跟头发了吗 Albie |
[48:45] | – Did Millen take the hair, Albie? – Oh, yeah. | 哦 当然 |
[48:47] | He’s been bragging about it for the last five minutes, listen. | 他已经为此吹嘘了5分钟了 听 |
[48:49] | There’s only about three journalists in the country | 在这个城市里只有3个记者 会想到用这些技巧 Chris. |
[48:51] | that would have had the balls to do that, Chris. | 现在 你只需要等待功成名就了… |
[48:53] | Just wait till that gets round the city. I’ll never have to buy another drink again. | 现在 你只需要等待功成名就了… 我再也不用为别人埋单了 |
[48:56] | Okay, then, let’s go see Owen and pick up our check. | 好了 我们现在去见Owen 并且核实情况吧 好的 |
[49:02] | Millen’s gone down to the lab with the DNA sample. | Millen刚带着DNA样本去了实验室 |
[49:06] | – I’m expecting a call from him any minute. – Great. | 我一直在期待他的电话 很好 |
[49:09] | So, can we talk about our 250 grand? | 那么 是否可以讨论一下报酬了 |
[49:13] | Why don’t we wait to hear what the lab has to say? | 25万英镑? 为什么不等实验室的结果出来之后哪 我是Owen |
[49:25] | Owen here. | 头 完全匹配 |
[49:27] | It’s an exact match, chief. | 头 完全匹配 |
[49:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[49:31] | Positive. | 确定 是的 |
[49:33] | Yep. Only ever see it with maternal DNA. | 只有直系亲属的DNA 才会出现这种情况 |
[49:36] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[49:45] | We have a deal. | 我们可以交易了 |
[49:47] | – Yes. – Excellent. | 太好了 |
[49:50] | I knew it. I knew this story was a killer. | 我就知道 我就知道这个新闻不一般 |
[49:53] | I guess it’s that time… | 我想是时候了 没错 |
[50:00] | Have you seen Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? | 当然 250,000 |
[50:04] | What, the game show? | 我们达成协议的 你有没有看过”谁想当个百万富翁?” |
[50:07] | Where he writes the check and then he goes, | 什么 那个游戏节目? |
[50:10] | “But I don’t want to give you that.” | 他签了支票 然后就消失了 不过我可不像这样对待你们 |
[50:12] | – Sure. – I love that bit. | 当然 我更加喜欢这样 |
[50:24] | Hey, now. What are you doing? | 嘿 你在干什么 |
[50:29] | – Get out of my office. – What? | 从我的办公室滚出去 什么 |
[50:33] | Put yourself in my place. Quarter of a million is a lot of money. | 处于我的立场 25万可不是一笔小数目 |
[50:39] | But this is my story. | 但这是我的故事 我不会接受你的访问 |
[50:42] | I’m not going to give you an interview, or the photos, or the film. | 或者给你照片和胶片 我不需要 |
[50:46] | I don’t need it. I’ve got a DNA match. | 我有DNA证明了 我完全可以说 |
[50:49] | I can just say I uncovered the whole scandal by using my diligent research | 是我自己 用敏锐的感觉 |
[50:54] | and my incredible nose for a story. Which is why I’m a Fleet Street editor | 揭发了这个丑闻 这也是为什么我可以担当主编 |
[51:00] | and you are just a couple of punks on the make. | 而你们 |
[51:04] | I want my hair back. | 只是一群无知的人 我要求你退还我的头发 |
[51:07] | – We’ll take this story somewhere else. – Too late, mate, the presses are running. | 我们可以把这个故事拿到别的报刊去 太迟了 已经在印刷了 |
[51:14] | I’m gonna sue you. I’ll sue you for every penny you’ve got. | 我要告你 我会告的你倾家荡产的 |
[51:16] | Be my guest. Are you familiar with the British legal system? | 随时恭候 你熟悉英国的法律吗 |
[51:20] | My lawyers will tie you up for the rest of your life. | 我的律师会让你拮据不堪的 |
[51:24] | Get out of here, I’ve got a paper to run. | 出去 |
[51:27] | Harry. | 我还有事要做 |
[51:31] | – Chief, have I still got my job? – Piss off! | 头 我还能继续在这工作吗 滚开 |
[51:48] | – So he stiffed us? – I’m afraid so. | 他让我们空手而归了 我想是的 |
[51:52] | Given Owen’s reputation, I thought that might be the case, | 鉴于Owen的名声 我想这就是最好的案例 |
[51:56] | so I came up with plan B. | 所以 我提出B计划 |
[52:01] | I’d like to see the editor, Martin Townsend. | 我想要见你们总编 Martin Townsend. |
[52:03] | – Do you have an appointment? – I called this morning. | 你有预约吗? 我今天早上来过电话 |
[52:06] | So, what can I do for you? | 有什么我可以效劳的吗 |
[52:08] | How much would you pay me | 你愿意花多大的代价 |
[52:09] | to take down the editor of the Weekend World? | 来搞垮Sunday |
[52:29] | Get away. Scum! | World的主编? 我们说好的10万英镑 |
[52:42] | You and your bleeding plan Bs, Mickey. | Mickey 你和你冷血的B计划啊 |
[52:45] | Well, I can’t take all the credit. | 当然 我不能独揽功劳 |
[52:47] | It appears that we weren’t the only people interested in the World. | 似乎我们并不是惟一 对Sunday World感到不满的 |
[52:52] | Normally, we wouldn’t bother ourselves with your petty criminal activities. | 通常我们不会自找麻烦 来对付你这种完美的犯罪行为 |
[52:56] | But we are concerned about the lies you’re constructing | 但是我们关注到 |
[52:58] | about the late Queen Mother. | 你所编造的谎言是有关于上任女皇母亲的 |
[53:01] | Be under no illusions. | 毫无疑问 |
[53:06] | Your lives won’t be worth living if you proceed. | 如果你继续的话 你将从这个世界消失 唔 |
[53:13] | What if my intention was to bring down the editor of the Weekend World? | 如果我的意图是 把Sunday World的总编搞垮哪 |
[53:20] | My employers might have some sympathy with that cause. | 也许我的人会睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[53:23] | So, we can proceed? | 那么我可以继续吗 |
[53:26] | On the condition that you tell no one, whatsoever, about this meeting. | 在你不告诉任何人这次会面的情况下 |
[53:31] | Perhaps you may be willing to help? | 也许你愿意帮一下小忙? |
[53:36] | – What blind spot? I can’t see it. – Trust me. | 我找不到盲区 相信我 |
[53:49] | – We’re here. Stacie’s in position. – Okay. We’re on it. | 我们到了 stacie已经就位了 好的 我们会搞定的 |
[53:57] | Now. | 现在 |
[53:59] | What… | 怎么了 |
[54:01] | Oh, shit. | |
[54:02] | What the hell’s going on? | 该死的 出了什么事 |
[54:03] | Could you tell me where the Prince Philip Collection is, please? | 你能告诉我… |
[54:09] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[54:12] | Hang on. They’re back on. | 好了 系统恢复了 |
[54:14] | Mickey | Mickey, I tell you what, son. |
[54:15] | You completely excelled yourself on this one. | 我不得不说 你实在是干得太棒了 |
[54:17] | Great. | 我一直认为我们是在浪费时间 |
[54:18] | I really thought we had completely wasted our time, but check it out. | 我一直认为我们是在浪费时间 不过 看看这个 |
[54:23] | 100,000 smackeroonies. | 10万英镑 在向我们招手 |
[54:26] | – Sorry. – Hey. | 不好意思 |
[54:28] | – I knew we should have mentioned it. – What? | 嘿 啊 我就知道我们该早点提起的 什么 |
[54:31] | Well, I thought it would be a nice gesture for us to donate this to Emily’s charity. | 我想把这笔钱捐给Emily的慈善机构 来作为表达我们友善的方式 |
[54:36] | Hold up, hold up, hold up. | 等等 等等 我以为我们是无情地反派演员啊 |
[54:38] | I thought we were ruthless con artists. | 我们什么时候变身成为了Robin Hood |
[54:40] | When did we turn into Robin Hood and his merry bleeding men? | 和他那些热血的兄弟们了? 仅此一次 |
[54:43] | Just this once. | 耶 我猜大概是圣母玛利亚的 随从在拯救世界 |
[54:44] | Yeah, well, I think Maid Marian here’s taking the piss. | 耶 我猜大概是圣母玛利亚的 随从在拯救世界 |
[54:47] | Listen, she is a really good friend who’s been through a really tough time. | 听着 她真的是我的好朋友 在我最困难的时候帮助过我 |
[54:50] | Yeah, well, so have I. | 耶 好吧 我也有 |
[54:53] | It’s on the wire services. Owen’s resigned. | 通讯社报道Owen已经辞职了 |
[54:55] | – Yay! – Yeah! | 耶 太好了 Millen哪 |
[54:57] | – Millen? – Sacked. | Millen哪 被解雇了 |
[54:58] | Had to clear his desk and marched out of his office by security. | 清理完桌子后 就被警卫押走了 |
[55:02] | Poor thing. | 可怜的家伙 但是Millen仍然还有我们给他 |
[55:04] | Still, Millen’s got that story you gave him | 但是Millen仍然还有我们给他 关于下水道食用油堆积的新闻 |
[55:05] | about the fat in the sewers, hasn’t he, Danny? | 是吗 Danny 我说的是食用油? |
[55:08] | Did I say fat? Slip of the tongue. I meant to say raw sewage. | 舌头不太灵活啊 |
[55:23] | All that work for no return. | 我是要说垃圾的 所有的活都白干了 |
[55:25] | Come on, Danny. We’re hardly out of pockets. | 算了 Danny |
[55:28] | What about the score from the record collector? | 我们很少有用到钱的时候 那么唱片收藏者的乐谱又是怎么回事? |
[55:30] | Yeah. Well, what’s wrong with having two scores? | 拿两份乐谱和这有什么关系? Danny |
[55:33] | Danny, my dear boy, those feelings you have inside… | 我亲爱的孩子 那些你内心的感受 |
[55:37] | Yeah? | 耶? 他们是一种英勇 |
[55:38] | …they’re virtue and generosity and contentment. | 是慷慨 是心满意足 |
[55:41] | Really? How long before they wear off? | 是吗? 它们够我用多久? |
[55:48] | This is brilliant. | 这真是太聪明了 |
[55:52] | And this is just a little donation from friends. | 还有 |
[56:01] | Thank you so much. | 这是作为朋友的一点小心意 太感谢你了 |
[56:06] | You know, Mick, at first I was a bit surprised | 你知道 Mick 刚开始我有点惊讶 |
[56:10] | those MI5 boys were so keen to bring down Owen. | 那些皇室护卫对打垮Owen 实在是热衷过头了 |
[56:12] | Yeah? | 是啊 唔 |
[56:14] | But then I thought, “What if our story was true?” | 然后 我想到 说不定我们的故事是真的 |
[56:20] | Oh, come on, Ash. | 哈哈 算了吧 Ash |
[56:37] | Come on, now, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |