时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There it is, 90 grand cash. | 就是这些了 成捆的千元大钞 |
[00:07] | I think cash is so sexy, don’t you? | 在我眼里钞票真是好性感 你也是 |
[00:11] | – Hope you don’t mind if we count it? – Be my guest, mate. | 你介意我们数数吗 随便你吧 |
[00:17] | You know, I think this is the happiest day of my life. | 你知道吗 今天真是我一生中最高兴的一天 |
[00:20] | Mine, too. | 我也是 |
[00:21] | So, when do I get to see the little blighter? | 什么时候能让我看看那小玩意儿 |
[00:24] | Billy? | |
[00:34] | The ball at the stump. And that’s it! | (电视声)结果已经出来,英国已成为新一轮的冠军.. |
[00:36] | The bales have come off, the test match is drawn, | |
[00:39] | England have won the Ashes! | |
[00:42] | And just listen to that crowd! | |
[00:45] | I can’t wait to get this baby back home where she belongs. | 真不敢相信我得到了这个梦寐以求的小玩意儿 |
[00:51] | – How about a drink to celebrate? – A man after my own heart. | 要不喝一杯庆祝一下吧 没问题啊 |
[00:55] | – Carol? – Yes, please, Graham. | Carol呢 好啊 很乐意 |
[00:58] | After she’s finished counting. | 等她数完钱再说 |
[01:00] | I’ve got half a dozen private collectors waiting for this little beauty back home. | 有五六个收藏家等着看这个呢 |
[01:05] | – Should get top dollar. – I’m glad I could help. | 应该能卖个好价钱 希望我能帮上忙 |
[01:07] | It’s strange, you know. In the old days, we used to swipe it first, | 感觉真有些奇怪 |
[01:10] | then try and flog it. These days everything is to order. | 以前我们如果想要什么都是要先到先得 现在只要订货就行了 |
[01:13] | There’s a bloke in Melbourne, | 有个叫Milben的家伙 |
[01:15] | read one of those celebrity-at-home things in his wife’s magazine. | 上过《时代》杂志的 |
[01:18] | He’s taken a shine to the clock on Nicole Kidman’s mantelpiece. | 看中了Cal kidman雕塑里的一面钟 |
[01:22] | Got a crew in L.A. right now. | 我们已经在洛杉矶找了一大群人帮他弄了 |
[01:25] | Ninety thousand, exactly. | 一共是九万 一分不少 |
[01:28] | – Great, get that drink, sweetheart. – Cheers. | 很好 喝一杯吧 亲爱的 干杯 |
[01:30] | So have you finished your business in London? | 你在伦敦的生意做完了吗 |
[01:32] | Hell, no, I’ve got three more orders before… | 当然没有啊 还有好多订货呢 |
[01:37] | – What are you doing? – I’ll take that. | 你要干嘛 你说呢 |
[01:41] | – Now hold on, fella. – Back up, big boy. | 别这样 别动 大个子 |
[01:44] | Sit down, hands under your jacksie. | 坐下来 手放好 |
[01:49] | – What the hell is going on? – Change of plan. | 你在做什么啊 计划有变啊 |
[01:52] | I’ll take that, too. Carol, be a good girl. | 我要把那玩意儿也拿走 Carol 把它给我 |
[02:06] | What are you doing? You work for me. | 你在做什么 你是为我工作的 |
[02:08] | Think of this as my resignation | 我现在辞职了 |
[02:11] | and the money and this as a little golden handshake. | 这些钱算是我的遣散费吧 |
[02:14] | – You can’t do this. – Watch me. | 你不能这么做 走着瞧 |
[02:17] | – Do you know who I am? – Why, have you forgotten? | 你知道我是谁吗 不好意思我忘了 |
[02:21] | I’ll have you hunted down like a dingo. | 我可以把你弄死 |
[02:23] | Yeah, big, hard Aussie gangster man, Graham Poole, phoning the police for help. | 臭名昭著的艺术品假冒者Paul Grant报警求救 |
[02:29] | – Not very good on the old street cred is it? – I don’t need the police, mate. | 不太符合你的风格啊 我不用叫警察 |
[02:33] | Yeah, well, South America is a very big place. Good luck. | 是啊 但南美洲可是个很大的地方哦 祝你好运哦 |
[02:39] | Oh, yeah, if your lot want this back, “mate,” | 哦 对了 |
[02:43] | tell them to do it on the field. Like we did. | 你还想要这些钱吧 来找我啊 |
[02:50] | – That’s my money. – Not anymore, it’s not. | 那是我的钱 现在已经不是了 |
[02:54] | – I will not… – You make one more move, son, | 我不会让你… 小子 |
[02:57] | and I’ll use this. | 你再向前走一步 我就开枪了 |
[03:00] | Yeah? | 好啊 |
[03:02] | Haven’t got the balls. | 我看你敢不敢 |
[03:08] | Anyone else? No? | 还有人想来吗 |
[03:13] | Thought not. | 没有了 那就…再见了 |
[03:24] | John, we need to get him to a doctor. | John 我们要带他去看医生 |
[03:26] | – I can’t be here. – What? | 我不能待在这儿了 什么 |
[03:28] | I can’t be found in the middle of a shooting. | 我不能被警察发现在这里交易 |
[03:30] | – But he’s hurt! – You’re not listening to me. | 但是他受伤了 听着 |
[03:32] | – I can’t get involved in this. – It’s okay. I’ll call an ambulance. | 我不能和这事儿扯上关系 没关系 我去打电话 |
[03:37] | John, look, I’m sorry, mate, I have to get out of here. | John 对不起了 我要走了 |
[03:40] | – I’ll keep you out of it. Just go. – You’re a flaming diamond, mate. | 我不会牵连你的 打电话给急救吧 没关系 |
[03:43] | And don’t worry about that little weasel, I’ll find him. | 我要走了 别担心那小子 我会找到他的 |
[03:46] | Remind me again what I pay you for. | 还愣着干嘛 你这个吃白饭的 |
[03:49] | Ambulance, please, Eddie’s Bar. Change Alley, EC1. | 急救中心吗 |
[03:53] | Hurry, quick, it’s an emergency. | 马上派救护车到EC1号,非常紧急 |
[03:58] | Seriously though, I was brilliant, weren’t I? | 怎么样 我不错吧 我很强吧 是啊 Danny 干得不错 |
[04:00] | You were great, Danny, great. | 但是那句拿着枪临场发挥的几句话 |
[04:01] | But all that stuff about winning the Ashes back on the field? | 但是那句拿着枪临场发挥的几句话 |
[04:03] | “Like we did. ” That wasn’t in the script. Listen, mate, that’s ad-libbing. That’s the texture. | 真是酷毙了 |
[04:07] | You’re lucky he didn’t start singing Jerusalem. | 是啊是啊 |
[04:09] | How good are we though? | 那可是我天生的… |
[04:10] | Seriously, I mean the others are going to be well chuffed. | 我怎么可能搞不定呢 |
[04:12] | Yes. You know what bit I liked best? He even thanked me. | 你知道我最喜欢的部分是什么吗 他居然还感谢我了 |
[04:24] | – Sorry, Mick. – What… | 不好意思 Mick 怎么了 |
[04:28] | Somebody not pay the TV license? | 我们没交有线电视费吗 |
[04:31] | Don’t worry. Let’s just find out what this is about first. | 没关系 我们先看看是怎么回事 首先… |
[04:37] | There’s nothing wrong with having a suitcase full of cash, is there? | 拥有一箱子钱可不是什么错 是吧 |
[04:42] | This yours? | 这是你的 |
[04:43] | I don’t remember seeing a search warrant. | 你们没出示搜查证的 |
[04:50] | This yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[04:56] | It’s mine. It’s my poker winnings. Mickey picked them up for me. | 这是我的 打牌赢的 Mickey帮我去取的 |
[04:59] | Big game, went on for days, I can’t even remember the players. | 大赌博 赌了几天 我已经不记得和谁玩的了 |
[05:08] | Oh, now wait a minute. | 哦 等等 |
[05:16] | Consider yourself nicked. | 现在你们完了 |
[06:34] | Preliminary interview with Michael Stone. | 对michael stone初次审讯 |
[06:37] | Present are Detective Chief Inspector Matthew York | 在场的是队长matthew york |
[06:40] | and Detective Sergeant Deborah Eastman. | 还有警官 deborah |
[06:43] | 05 p.m. | eastman. 时间是11:05 p.m. |
[06:47] | Congratulations, Michael. | 恭喜啊 michael. |
[06:49] | There was enough cocaine found in that case to qualify you as a major distributor. | 箱子里的可卡因的数量 足以让你成为毒枭了啊 |
[06:52] | – We both know it doesn’t belong to me. – It was found in your possession. | 我们都知道那不是我的 我们在你的东西里找到的 |
[06:56] | Albert Stroller admitted the case belonged to him. | Albert承认了那东西是他的 |
[06:58] | Which means he’ll get 20 years. At his age, that will amount to life. | 这样他会判二十年 以他的年纪来说 这就是终身监禁了 |
[07:02] | You and the others will be charged with dealing. | 你们其他人会被判贩毒罪 |
[07:05] | – What do you do for a living, Michael? – Oh, you know, this and that. | 你做什么工作的 michael 你知道 杂七杂八的 |
[07:08] | Oh, you must do very well. | 哦 |
[07:11] | Hell of a lifestyle from what I can see. | 那一定事业成功啊 我看你生活质量很高嘛 |
[07:14] | Expensive clothes, penthouse flat. | 高档衣服 顶层高档公寓 |
[07:20] | Look, can we please just cut to the chase? | 听着 你有话直说好吗 |
[07:25] | We all know the only way those drugs could have gotten into that case | 我们都清楚 |
[07:28] | is if you put them there. | 毒品是你放进去的 |
[07:34] | – They said you were smart. – So, what now? | 看来你还真如他们说的那样聪明 那又怎样 |
[07:36] | – I can still put you and your friends away. – I could find a brief to tear you to shreds. | 我还是可以把你和你的朋友分开 我可以随便找个罪名让你锒铛入狱 |
[07:41] | You’ve got form. | 你过着百万富翁的生活 |
[07:43] | You live a millionaire’s lifestyle with no visible income, | 却没有实际的收入 |
[07:46] | six kilos of cocaine found in your apartment, and you’re black. | 我们在你公寓里发现了6公斤可卡因 还有你是个黑人 你认为那个律师还会为你辩护 |
[07:48] | Who you gonna get? Perry Mason? | Perry mason吗 (Perry mason是美国电视剧中人物,著名律师) |
[07:52] | – What do you want? – Adam Rice. | 你到底想要什么 |
[07:56] | The press like to call him “The Ghost.” I call him a thief. | 媒体称他为“鬼影” 我称他为 贼 |
[08:00] | He steals to order. | 他进行的是“预订偷窃” 你要什么他就能给你偷回来 |
[08:02] | Amongst other things, he’s credited with the theft | 他最著名的案子是 |
[08:04] | of the 1623 first folio edition of the works of Shakespeare | 1998年他从durham大学盗走了 |
[08:08] | from Durham University in 1998, | 莎士比亚1623年作品的首部影像集 |
[08:10] | the theft of the Laurel diamond from a Paris bank vault in 2001, | 还有2001年从巴黎一家银行的保险箱里盗走了 |
[08:14] | and the theft of Edvard Munch’s painting The Scream | 一枚珍贵钻石 2004年九月从挪威的一家博物馆盗走了 |
[08:18] | from a museum in Norway, September 2004. | edvard munch的名画《尖叫》 |
[08:21] | You’re a bright boy, Mickey. What comes next? | mickey 你是个聪明人 你知道我下一步要做什么了 |
[08:25] | – You’d like me to catch him for you? – This is blackmail. | 你要我帮你抓到他 这是敲诈 |
[08:28] | Call it helping the police with their enquiries, love. | 那你就打电话报警啊 亲爱的 |
[08:30] | I need a big collar, this is the biggest. | 我要个大案子 而这就是最具轰动效应的大案子 |
[08:33] | You deliver Rice, I’ll drop all the charges against you. | 你把rice抓回来 我就放弃 一切对你的罪名 |
[08:36] | That’s big of you. | 你还真是慷慨啊 |
[08:37] | – Can I just say something? – What? | 我能说点什么吗 什么 |
[08:40] | Well, I mean, you know, now we’re all crooks together and all that, | 你知道 我们都是一些骗子… 无论如何 我的意思是 |
[08:43] | I was just wondering what happened to the money in the case? | 那箱子钱去哪儿了 |
[08:46] | You know, the 90 grand that you shits nicked and replaced with cocaine. | 就是被你换成可卡因 |
[08:56] | Don’t you ever get me confused, gobshite. | 的那箱钞票 你别给我打岔 |
[09:00] | You’re the crooks, I’m the police officer, | 你们都是骗子 我是警察 |
[09:03] | and the only reason I can bear to breathe the same air as you now | 现在我和你们站在一起的唯一原因 就是我想将adam |
[09:06] | is that I want Adam Rice behind bars more than I want you. | rice绳之以法 这比让你们这些家伙坐牢更重要一些 |
[09:10] | Now, is there anything in there you don’t understand? | 你们还有什么不明白的吗 |
[09:18] | – No, just about got all that. – Good. | 不 就这些了 |
[09:24] | You’ve got an hour to make up your mind. | 很好 你有一个小时来决定 |
[09:52] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[09:53] | You know damn well I haven’t got a choice. | 你知道我别无选择 |
[09:55] | – No, you haven’t. – Well, I can’t do very much from in here. | 对啊 但是我在这儿可做不了什么 |
[09:58] | Which is why I’m letting you go. | 所以我要放你走 |
[10:00] | These are top security cells away from the main custody suite, | 在你们的房间里会有 顶级的监控系统 |
[10:03] | and D.S. Eastman will be supervising your time with us. | d.i. Eastman会和我们一起监视你们 |
[10:05] | So, as far as anyone else is concerned, you’ll still be here. | 我们都知道 你这样和在这儿没什么区别 |
[10:13] | – Look, I’ve even provided transport. – Where’s Albert? | 你看 我还安排了车送你们呢 albert呢 |
[10:16] | – Oh, he’ll be staying with us. – You can’t do that. | 哦 他就待在这儿 你不能这么做 |
[10:19] | Yeah, but he’s an old man, you can’t keep him in those cells. | 是啊 他年纪大了 你不能让他待在牢房里 |
[10:21] | Don’t worry, I’m moving him to a nice custody suite | 别担心 我会把他转移到一个好点的地方 |
[10:24] | where I can keep an eye on him. | 我也会看着他的 |
[10:25] | That way I can make sure you lot don’t do a disappearing act on me. | 这样我就能 保证你们逃不了了 |
[10:28] | – Call it insurance. – That was not part of the deal. | 这叫保险起见 这可不是我们说好的 |
[10:32] | – The deal’s whatever I say it is. – You nasty bastard. | 我说什么就是什么 你这个混蛋 |
[10:36] | – Just bring me Rice. Questions? – Did you have an unhappy childhood? | 把rice抓回来就行了 有什么问题吗 你是不是童年不幸福啊 |
[10:42] | Run along. | 快走 |
[10:47] | Shouldn’t be too long, granddad, as long as your friends do as they’re told. | 老爷爷 用不了多久的 只要你的朋友按照我的吩咐做 |
[10:50] | – Can I ask you something? – How did I find you and your playmates? | 我能问你个问题吗 我怎么找到你们的 |
[10:54] | – That’s an obvious question. – Detective Chief Inspector Mullen. | 是啊 从侦查队长mullen那里 |
[10:57] | He resigned two years ago after your crew made him a laughingstock | 两年前他辞职了 因为你和你的同伙假扮成了他的一个同事 |
[11:00] | by impersonating one of their officers. | 这事儿让他成为众人的笑柄 |
[11:02] | – I recall the name. – Impressive. | 我好像记得这个名字 不错啊 |
[11:05] | So this is about revenge? For Mullen? | 所以说你在为mullen报仇 |
[11:08] | No, no, what happened to him was his own stupid fault. | 不 他那是咎由自取 |
[11:11] | I want a job done, you fit the bill. | 我要的破获这个案子 你正好符合我的要求 |
[11:14] | – Set a thief to catch a thief, huh? – Precisely. | 派贼抓贼 是吧 的确 |
[11:17] | If you’re smart enough to know that, | 如果你能聪明到想到这个方法 |
[11:19] | you must be smart enough to know that Mickey is going to come after you. | 那你也一定知道ickey 是不会放过你的 |
[11:22] | Oh, I am. That’s why I’m not letting you go. | 哦 我知道 这就是我不让你走的原因 |
[11:48] | – Been up there an hour now. – He’s thinking, isn’t he? | 已经一个小时了 他在思考对吧 |
[11:52] | Shouldn’t we be thinking together, eh? I mean, I’ve got ideas. | 为什么我们不一起思考呢 呃…我也有很多点子啊 |
[11:56] | – Which are? – You know… | 比如说呢 |
[12:00] | Still formulating them. | 我还在构思呢 |
[12:02] | God, this DCI York’s got more press than Paris Hilton. | 这个York队长上报纸的频率比Paris hilton还高 |
[12:05] | Probably screwed more people, too. | 可能也坑了不少人 |
[12:07] | Tell you, don’t normally take this long to come up with a plan. | 妈的 一般想个计划 不用这么久啊 |
[12:11] | Yeah, well, Mickey hates being told what to do, doesn’t he? | 是啊 但是mickey比喜欢别人告诉他怎么做 |
[12:14] | It clouds his judgment. | 这会让他失去判断力 |
[12:16] | That’s just it. I mean, who are we going for then? | 我知道 我的意思是 我们先干掉谁 |
[12:17] | This Rice bloke or the copper? | 那个叫rice的家伙还是那个警察 |
[12:21] | Both. | 两个都要 |
[12:22] | Okay, unless we deliver Adam Rice to the police, | 好吧 如果我们把adam rice交给警察 |
[12:25] | we can’t get Albert out and we’ll almost certainly go to prison ourselves. | 我们还是不能把albert弄出来 最后我们自己还是要进监狱 |
[12:28] | Okay, so go for Rice first. | 好吧…那先抓rice |
[12:32] | On the other hand, if we do what York wants, | 另一方面 如果我们做到了york的要求 |
[12:35] | then what’s to stop him using us in the same way again and again and again? | 他会一次又一次 的让我们做这种事情的 |
[12:39] | Okay, forget Rice. We go for York. | 好吧 先不弄rice 我们先弄york |
[12:45] | – Well, I don’t bleeding know, do I? – Ash, what have we got so far? | 我是不是什么都不明白 Ash 查到什么了 |
[12:48] | Right, Detective Chief Inspector Matthew York, the Met’s blue-eyed boy. | matthew york队长 |
[12:53] | Started off in the Midlands | 被称为met的蓝眼男 在中部靠执法严格出名 |
[12:54] | and is credited with the first zero-tolerance policy in the U.K. | 两年前 |
[12:57] | Moved to the Met two years ago. | 搬到met |
[13:00] | This bloke’s a one-man crime prevention unit. | 这家伙是犯罪预防科的一把手啊 |
[13:02] | The only one who comes close to his cleanup record | 能和他相提并论的只有 |
[13:04] | is a DCI Neil Cooper from Middlesex. | middlesex的cooper neil |
[13:07] | Now from what I can gather, this Cooper bloke’s had a good month, | 据我所知这个叫cooper的家伙 口碑很好 |
[13:10] | so York needs a high-profile collar in order to maintain his status as golden bollocks. | 所以york 就想弄个大案子 来巩固自己“警界一哥”的地位 |
[13:15] | He framed us for something we didn’t do, so we know he’s dishonest. | 从他陷害我们 我们可以知道他是个不守信的人 |
[13:18] | Yeah. And he nicked our money. | 是啊 他还吞掉我们的钱 |
[13:20] | Yeah, well, his philosophy seems to be to do whatever it takes to get a conviction. | 是啊 他的办事原则就是 一切为了让罪犯定罪 |
[13:23] | He concentrates on high-profile crime, | 他喜欢具有轰动效应的大案子 |
[13:25] | that way he gets his face in the paper when he clears it up. | 这样他就能 在报纸上露脸了 |
[13:28] | Which is why he wants Adam Rice. | 这就是他想要 adam rice的原因 |
[13:30] | – Do we know who this Rice bloke is? – Well, everyone knows “The Ghost.” | 你知道这个叫rice的家伙是谁吗 每个人都叫他“鬼影” |
[13:34] | – Well, I don’t. – He’s an artist. | 我不这么觉得 他是个艺术家 |
[13:36] | Yeah, he’s been number one on their burglary most wanted list | 六年来他一直都位居 |
[13:39] | for the past six years. | 盗窃案通缉榜第一位 |
[13:41] | Right, so how the bleeding hell are we supposed to catch him then? | 是啊 那我们又怎么 抓到他呢 |
[13:48] | – We’re screwed. – No, no, I am not leaving Albert in jail. | 我们完了 不 我不能让albert蹲监狱 |
[13:52] | – Ash, can you track down Rice? – Yeah, I can try. | Ash 你能跟踪到rice吗 |
[13:56] | Then do it. | 我可以试试 那就行动吧 |
[13:58] | Call me back, yeah? | 给我回电话 |
[14:00] | A few years ago, the police set up a honey trap for Rice… | 几年前 警察曾 对rice下过美人计 Ned 我是 ash morgan. |
[14:04] | Nev? Ash Morgan. Yeah, I’m looking for someone. | 警察认为那个女人已经… 是的 我在找个人 |
[14:07] | …someone to get right under his skin. | 让他神魂颠倒了 |
[14:09] | His name’s Adam Rice. Yeah. | 他名字是adam rice |
[14:11] | – So he slept with her… – That’s right. | 他和她上床了 |
[14:13] | …told her all about his next job, which was to steal | 他告诉了她下一个偷盗计划 |
[14:16] | the ruby slippers from The Wizard of Oz, | 就是盗窃《绿野仙踪》里的红宝石鞋 |
[14:18] | and he let them stake out that target, while he hit somewhere else. | 结果他声东击西 偷的是另一个东西 |
[14:21] | Yeah, no, I’ve tried Peter, he didn’t even know he was in town. | 是啊 我已经找过peter 他都不知道他在城里 |
[14:24] | – Sounds like quite a charmer. – Yeah, so I’ve heard. | 看来他还是个情圣啊 是啊 |
[14:28] | So are we really going to deliver him to the police? | 听说是的 我们真要把他交给警察吗 |
[14:30] | If it means we can get Albert out, yes. | 如果这样能把albert弄出来 是的 |
[14:32] | Yeah, well, put the word about, yeah? See you. | 好的 就这样 再见 |
[14:35] | I can’t believe the old bill nicked our money. | 不敢相信那个老家伙吞了我们的钱 |
[14:39] | – So now we’re broke and screwed. – Hello? | 现在我们身无分文 玩完了 你好 |
[14:42] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[14:44] | Heads up. | 别垂头丧气了 |
[14:47] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[15:03] | Orange juice, please. | 请来杯橘子汁 |
[15:11] | Here you go. | |
[15:28] | You lost him? | 你跟丢了 |
[15:29] | Look, I swear, Mick, he just disappeared into thin air. | 我发誓 mick 他就象突然消失了一样 |
[15:33] | Yeah, well, he’s a ghost, isn’t he? | 他是个“鬼影”不是吗 |
[15:35] | – Did he see you? – I don’t think so. | 他看见你了吗 我不觉得 |
[15:37] | Look, if you ask me, he’s the kind of bloke who’s used to being followed, | 你看 他已经习惯了被人跟踪 所以肯定非常警惕 |
[15:40] | and he pulls the odd stroke, just in case. | 为以防万一就走掉了 |
[15:42] | Okay, okay, we’ll try again tomorrow. Take Stacie with you. | 好吧 我们明天在试试 带stacie一起去 |
[15:50] | We’re up. | 开始吧 |
[15:57] | Police. Anti-terrorist unit. We need your car. Out of the car, please, sir. | 我们是警察局反恐组的 要征用你的车 先生 请下车 |
[16:00] | – Thank you, wait here. Thank you. – Hey, that’s my car! | 谢谢 请在这里等 谢谢 |
[16:04] | You can’t just… | 嘿 那是我的车 嘿 |
[16:56] | Thank you, sir. You may have helped to avert a national crisis. | 谢谢你先生 你刚刚帮助我们预防了一起国家级犯罪 |
[16:58] | I just don’t… | 你肯定会被提名为 |
[17:00] | We’ll make sure you’re recommended for a citizen’s service award, sir. Thank you. | 优秀市民奖的 谢谢你 先生 |
[17:05] | After that, he went straight back to his hotel. | 在那之后 他就直接回酒店了 |
[17:07] | If they were plans he picked up from the town hall, | 如果他在城里有什么计划 |
[17:09] | we need to find out what they were for. | 我们要找出来 |
[17:11] | Yeah, well, I spoke to Nev again. | 是啊 我再去跟 ned 谈谈 |
[17:13] | He thinks Rice is in town to recruit a new team for his next job. | 他认为rice在城里是为了为他下一个目标 招募一个团队 |
[17:17] | – Let’s break into his hotel room. – No, no way, he’s a pro. | 我们闯入他酒店房间吧 那绝对不行 他是个老手 |
[17:20] | I mean, even if we got in, he’d know we’d been there. | 如果我们进去了 他肯定发现的 |
[17:23] | We need Albert. | 我们需要albert. |
[17:38] | – I need Albert. – Not a chance. | 我们需要albert. 不可能 |
[17:40] | Listen, if you want me to deliver Rice, I will need my full crew. | 听着 如果你要我抓住 rice 我就要用我的完整团队 |
[17:42] | I don’t negotiate with criminals. Manage without him. | 我从来不和罪犯协商 你们要在没有他的情况下搞定 |
[17:46] | Either you find out what his next job is | 我要你弄清楚他下一个目标是什么 |
[17:48] | and arrange for me to catch him red-handed, | 然后安排好让我把他逮个正着 |
[17:49] | or Stroller will be in Wormwood Scrubs by the end of the week. | 否则stroller这周末 就会变成一具尸体 |
[17:52] | End of conversation. | 说完了 |
[18:00] | No. There is no way he will release Albert | 不 他无论如何都不肯放albert |
[18:03] | until we deliver Rice to him on a plate, end of story. | 除非我们逮到rice 没得谈 |
[18:07] | – Don’t want much, does he? – Well, so what do we do? | 他还真是贪心啊 那我们怎么办 |
[18:10] | – Well, we’ll have to do what he wants. – Okay. Let’s make contact with Rice. | 我们要按照他说的做 好吧 我们联系rice |
[18:15] | How? | 怎么联系 我和stacie发现 |
[18:16] | Well, me and Stacie discovered he’s got an interesting hobby. | 我和stacie发现 他有个有趣的爱好 |
[18:20] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[18:32] | No. All right? No. No way. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[18:36] | Before you all come up with a plan, okay, no. | 在你们想到别的办法之前 绝对不行 |
[18:39] | I know you think this is the funny bit where you, | 我知道你们认为这很好玩 你们弄个计划然后让我穿得像个宇航员一样 |
[18:41] | you know, you get a little scam together, dress me up as an astronaut, frogman, | 或青蛙 joe nighy |
[18:45] | Joe 90, whatever, okay, | 但是我绝对不行在飞机着陆之前 |
[18:47] | but I draw the line at getting off a plane before it’s landed. | 从上面跳下来 |
[18:51] | Danny, don’t tell me you’re frightened of heights. | Danny 别告诉我们你恐高啊 |
[18:53] | No problems with heights, love, all right? | 我不恐高好吧 亲爱的 |
[18:55] | Love heights. Me and heights, beautiful thing, all right. | 我喜欢高度 绝对不恐高 |
[18:57] | There’s no way I’m jumping off a plane while it’s still in the air | 我绝对不能在飞机还在空中的时候 背上背着一个大家伙 |
[19:01] | with a giant hankie strapped to me back. | 从上面跳下来 |
[19:03] | Not even for Albert? | 即便是albert也不行 |
[19:13] | No, no, no, when you land you need to bend your knees, Danny, all right? | 不行 不行 不行 你着陆时 你膝盖要弯曲 danny 记住了吗 |
[19:16] | And if you’re coming in fast, you bend and you roll. | 如果你下降得很快 你就弯曲身体并且转圈 |
[19:19] | – So, Ash, are we ready? – Whoa. Whoa, whoa. | ash 准备好了吗 哇 哇 哇 |
[19:23] | – All we’ve done is jump off a box twice. – Would you like to do it again? | 我们就在从这盒子上跳下两次 你还想跳吗 |
[19:28] | – You said I’d have proper training. – Danny, how hard can it be? | 你说了我会得到适当的培训的 Danny 能有多难呢 |
[19:32] | You jump and then you land. We’ve covered it. | 你跳下 然后着陆 |
[19:34] | Well, what if, you know, the parachute thing don’t open? | 我们都准备好了 如果降落伞打不开怎么办. |
[19:36] | – Well, then you pull your reserve. – But what if the reserve don’t open? | 那你就拉后备的啊 如果也打不开呢 |
[19:40] | All right, okay, look, if the reserve doesn’t open, | 好吧 如果这个也打不开 |
[19:42] | there’s a standard procedure, all right? | 这样有个标准程序 |
[19:43] | – Tell me that. – All right, now. | 告诉我 这样 |
[19:45] | You grab the knees of your jumpsuit, and you lean forward. | 你抓住自己的膝盖 然后身体向前倾 继续 |
[19:48] | – Go on. – Like that? | 像这样吗 |
[19:49] | Yeah, further. That’s it, good, yeah. | 像这样吗 再向前一点 很好 |
[19:52] | Stick your head between your legs… | 把头放在两腿之间 |
[19:55] | And you kiss your arse goodbye. | 这样你就可以告别人世了 |
[20:00] | Thanks for the support. | 谢谢支持啊 |
[20:05] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[20:07] | All right? | 好 |
[20:09] | – Weather’s holding up. – Yeah. | 天气不错啊 是啊 |
[20:13] | – You jumping at 2:30? – Yeah. | 你在 2:30跳 是啊 |
[20:16] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[20:18] | – Michael Stone. – Danny Blue. | 我是Michael stone. |
[20:22] | Adam Rice. | 我叫Danny blue. |
[20:29] | – So, how many jumps have you done? – A few. | 你跳过几次了 没几次 |
[20:34] | – What about you, Danny? – Oh, oh, no… | 你呢 danny |
[20:40] | He’s quite new. Ready? Danny? | 他是个新手 准备好了吗 |
[20:45] | You go, I’ll catch you up. | danny 你们先走 我等会再来 |
[20:49] | – Danny! – Yeah? | 啊 |
[20:50] | Okay, the last one to the bar buys the drinks. | 啊 好吧 最后着地的人要请客喝酒 |
[20:56] | Oh! Okay, I tell you what, I resign. | 好吧好吧 我要辞职 |
[21:00] | I don’t want to be a grifter anymore, I wanna be a postman. | 我不想当骗子了 我要当个邮递员 |
[21:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:09] | Think about Albert! | 想想albert |
[21:13] | – I hate you! – I hate you, too. Come on! | 我恨你 我也恨你 来吧 |
[21:16] | – Okay, ready? – No! | 准备好了吗 不 |
[21:18] | – One… – Mickey, let’s not do it! | 一… Mickey 我们别干了 |
[21:20] | – Two! – Mickey, I don’t wanna go… | 二… mickey 不 |
[21:22] | – Three! – Mickey! | 三… |
[21:27] | Shit! | |
[21:30] | Mickey! | |
[21:37] | Oh, shit! | |
[21:54] | – How was it? – Oh, awesome. | 怎么样啊 棒极了 |
[21:59] | – Where’s Danny? – Hello? | danny在哪儿 你们好啊 |
[22:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:05] | Hey. Hiya. | 在这儿 |
[22:09] | Thought I’d go back up, you know, have another go. | 我想我还想回到飞机上 再跳一次呢 |
[22:16] | It wasn’t exactly a soft landing, was it? | 这个着陆还挺轻的 |
[22:18] | It’s the wind really, it took me off course. | 风把我给吹得 |
[22:21] | It’s not funny, lads, all right? I could have been seriously maimed out there. | 一点都不好笑啊 伙计们 我很可能就残废了 |
[22:24] | – Yeah, maybe next time. – There won’t be a flaming next time. | 是啊 可能下次 这次可不怎么好玩 |
[22:27] | So, what do you guys do? | 你们是做什么的 |
[22:30] | – We’re con men. – Con men? | 我们是骗子 骗子 |
[22:33] | And you are a thief. | 而你是个贼 |
[22:37] | Look, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[22:38] | We know who you are and what you do, and we’re fans, really. | 我们知道你是谁 也知道你是做什么的 我们很崇拜你 真的 |
[22:42] | – Well, that answers a question. – Oh? | 嗯 我说难怪呢 |
[22:46] | – I don’t believe in chance meetings. – Didn’t think you would. | 哦 我不相信偶遇的 我们也不觉得你会 |
[22:49] | So, if you went to all the trouble of jumping out of a plane to meet me, | 如果你们如此大费周章地为了见我 而从飞机上跳下来的话 一定是有重要的事 |
[22:53] | it must be important. | 我们听说你在招募新团队 |
[22:55] | – We hear you’re looking for a new crew. – And you think I’m looking for grifters? | 你认为我会要骗子吗 |
[22:59] | I have a proposition for you. Would you like to hear it? | 我有个提议 你想听吗 |
[23:03] | I’m intrigued enough to still be sitting here. | 我还有兴趣 |
[23:07] | Whatever it is you’re planning to steal, you will sell, once. | 不管你要偷什么 你只能卖出去一次 |
[23:11] | Whereas we would copy it and sell it five times. | 但我们能伪造几份 然后卖出去5次 |
[23:16] | – Go on. – I already have a team in place. | 继续 我已经有了自己的团队 |
[23:19] | – It could save you a lot of running around. – Oh, I rarely run. | 这样就省得你到处奔走 我很少奔走的 |
[23:22] | But you do need a team? | 但你确实需要一个团队啊 |
[23:25] | Perhaps, but I usually do the finding, not the other way round. | 或许吧 但一般是我找人 而不是别人找我 |
[23:33] | The team that I have stole the Star of Africa diamond. | 我和我的团队曾偷了非洲钻石之星 |
[23:38] | We had five buyers, made enough copies to deliver to all five | 我们卖出了5次 我们伪造了五份卖出 |
[23:42] | – And then put the original back in place. – Michael Stone. | 最后真货还是物归原主 |
[23:46] | Bloody hell, you’re Mickey Bricks. | 天哪 你是mickey “bricks”. |
[23:48] | I thought you was undercover police. I’m honored. | 我还以为你是便衣警察呢 很荣幸 |
[23:52] | Probably heard of me, too. Danny Blue. | 你可能也听说过我吧 |
[23:56] | Sorry, mate. | 不好意思没听说过 |
[23:58] | Your bellman used to be Three Socks Morgan. | 你的副手以前应该是“三部曲”morgan吧 |
[24:01] | He still is. | 现在还是 |
[24:03] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[24:09] | Like I said, I usually find my own team. So thanks, but no thanks. | 我说过了 我一般自己找人 所以说 不好意思了 |
[24:17] | It was a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[24:27] | – So, what’s plan B? – We do not have a plan B. | 有没有后备计划啊 没有 |
[24:31] | – I thought you always had a plan B. – Yes, well, I don’t. Not now, Danny. | 但你一般都有的啊 是的 但这次没有 danny. |
[24:38] | No plan B. | 没有后备计划 |
[24:56] | How are they treating you, Albie? | 他们对你怎么样 albie |
[24:58] | Mr. York seems to be enjoying my discomfort. | York先生似乎以折磨我为乐趣 |
[25:00] | The little shit. | |
[25:04] | You know we’re doing everything we can to get you out of here. | 你知道我们正尽全力 把你弄出去 |
[25:06] | Michael will think of something. | Michael会想办法的 |
[25:12] | Things not going too well, my dear? | 是不是进展不顺利 亲爱的 |
[25:16] | It’s impossible. | 这简直就是不可能的任务 |
[25:19] | Trust Michael. I do. | 像我一样相信michael吧 |
[25:26] | I just hate you being here. | 我真不想你待在这儿 |
[25:29] | Well… | |
[25:31] | Is there anything you need? | 你需要点什么吗 |
[25:35] | Yes, there is. | 是的 |
[25:37] | So, Stone’s made contact with Rice. What will he do next? | 如果stone和rice接上头后 他下一步会怎样 |
[25:40] | Well, he’ll deliver him. What else can he do? | 他会把他抓起来 他还能怎么样 |
[25:42] | But if you read his file, he tends to do things you don’t expect. | 如果你读了他的档案的话 他会经常做一些出其不意的事情的 |
[25:45] | Look, I’ve got the drug charges and I’ve got the old man. | 你看 我手上有他的把柄 |
[25:47] | – He’s screwed and he knows it. – He must be furious. | 还有那个老家伙… 他应该知道自己走投无路了 他肯定恼羞成怒了 |
[25:50] | He is. And when this is done, he’ll come after me. | 肯定啊 事情完了之后他肯定不会放过我的 |
[25:52] | Why do you think that? | 你怎么知道 |
[25:54] | He does not normally take this long. | 他一般不会这么久的啊 |
[25:56] | Yeah, well, Mickey hates being told what to do, doesn’t he? | 是啊 我知道 mickey不喜欢 有人告诉他怎么做 |
[25:59] | It clouds his judgment. | 这会让他判断不准 |
[26:01] | That’s just it. I mean, who are we going for then? | 我们先对付谁 |
[26:03] | – This Rice bloke or the copper? – Both. | 是那个rice还是警察 两个都要 |
[26:07] | If it’s not claimed in 28 days, you can come back and get it. | 如果28天内还没人认领 你可以拿回去 |
[26:10] | Eric, can you take this to the storeroom? | Eric 能把这个放到储藏室吗 |
[26:11] | So we’ll know every word that Stone and his gang are saying? | 我们能听到stone和他的团伙说的每一句话 |
[26:14] | I’ve got them like rats in a trap. If they break wind, I’ll know about it. | 他们就像瓮中鳖 |
[26:17] | – You’re so clever. – Am I? | 你真聪明 是吧 |
[26:20] | Look, this is stupid. Let’s go and talk to Rice again. | 这样也不是个办法 我们再和rice谈谈吧 |
[26:23] | Mickey played his best card, we lost. | Mickey已经亮出底牌了 我们输了 |
[26:27] | How’s Albert? | albert怎么样 |
[26:29] | Well, he’s putting on a brave face, but I know him, he’s hating it. | 他尽量装做很勇敢 但是我了解他 他在受罪 |
[26:35] | I still say we go and talk to Rice again. | 我觉得我们还是应该和rice谈谈 |
[26:38] | I thought I made it clear I like to do the finding. | 我说了我喜欢自己找人的 |
[26:45] | – How the bleeding hell did you get in here? – A misspent youth. | 你怎么进来的 我可是个小偷哦 |
[26:49] | Sorry I was so short at the flying club, but, | 不好意思我在跳伞俱乐部里面比较无礼 |
[26:52] | well, I had to make sure you were who you said you were. | 我要确定你们的真实身份 |
[26:55] | – You’ve been checking us out? – Of course. | 你在调查我们 |
[26:57] | I’m very careful. It’s how I stay out of prison. | 当然 我很谨慎的 这就是我为什么没被抓过的原因 |
[27:02] | Well, you’ve already met Danny, and this is Stacie Monroe. | 你已经见过danny了 这位是stacie monroe. |
[27:05] | Charmed. | 真是位美丽的女士 |
[27:07] | And this is Ash Morgan. | 这位是ash morgan. |
[27:11] | – A very great pleasure to meet you. – Yeah, likewise. | 非常高兴见到你 我也是 |
[27:16] | So, what are we going to steal? | 我们要偷什么呢 |
[27:19] | Hans Christian Andersen was at Copenhagen University in the late 1820s. | 安徒生在十九世纪二十年代 就读于哥本哈根大学 |
[27:24] | He shared a room with a man called Peter Van Hugh. | 他和一个叫peter van hugh的人是室友 |
[27:27] | Some say it was Van Hugh who later encouraged Andersen to write. | 有人说就是这个van hugh 后来鼓励安徒生写作的 |
[27:29] | – They stayed friends his whole life. – Oh, I used to love them stories. | 他们一直都是挚友 我很喜欢他的童话呢 |
[27:34] | Andersen had just finished working on a new book of stories | 安徒生在死前一个星期 |
[27:36] | a week before he died. | 写了一本故事集 |
[27:38] | He told his publishers about it, but the manuscript was never found. | 他告诉了他的出版商 但手稿却从未被发现过 |
[27:41] | For 100 years, the publishing world thought it was lost. | 100年后 出版界认为此书已经遗失 |
[27:44] | But you found it? | 你找到了 |
[27:46] | It transpires that Van Hugh wasn’t the good friend he professed to be. | 那位van hugh并不像他说得那样 忠心耿耿 |
[27:50] | – What, he nicked it off Hans Christian? – Precisely. | 怎么 他骗了安徒生 确实 |
[27:54] | The manuscript’s been tracked down to Van Hugh’s great-grandson, | 那份手稿被发现在van hugh |
[27:57] | an eccentric who lived in Windfield Hall just outside Isleworth. | 的曾孙那里 他住在isleworth外面的windfield hall |
[28:00] | He died last week with no heirs. | 他上周死了 没有继承人 |
[28:01] | And the contents of his estate are to be auctioned off. | 他的产业就被拍卖了 |
[28:04] | Well, it must be worth millions. | 那可值几百万呢 |
[28:06] | I have a client that doesn’t want to risk being outbid at the auction. | 我有个买主 他不想在拍卖会上被竞价超过 |
[28:09] | – So he’s hired you to steal it for him? – Yeah. | 所以他雇用你去偷了给他 |
[28:13] | The auction house is clearing the estate the day after tomorrow. | 是的 拍卖行后天清理房子 |
[28:15] | So, we need to steal it tomorrow night. | 所以我们 明天晚上就要动手 |
[28:19] | – How much security? – Lots. | 安全系统如何 |
[28:22] | That’s why I’m looking for help. | 这就是我要团队的原因 |
[28:24] | And as much as I respect your reputation, Mickey, | mickey 我很尊敬你 |
[28:26] | it was Mr. Morgan who was the real draw. | 但Morgan先生才是这次的核心人物 |
[28:30] | He thinks you’re the nuts, Ash. | ash 他觉得你是强人呢 |
[28:34] | So, what do you think? | 你们意下如何 |
[28:40] | Ah, I’m going to raise you 10. | 我加到十块 |
[28:42] | You’re bluffing. I’ll call you. | 你在虚张声势 我跟 |
[28:47] | – Pair of 10s. – Well… | 一对十 哈哈 |
[28:52] | You’re right, I was bluffing. | 你说对了 我是输了 |
[28:57] | You know, it’s very cramped in here, Eric. Isn’t there some place else we could play? | 这儿真是挤了点 eric. 有什么别的地方可以玩的吗 |
[29:03] | This is the estate. | 这就是他的房子 |
[29:04] | A thousand acres of borderlands surrounded by a 14-foot electrical fence. | 1,000英亩 周围都有电网围着 |
[29:07] | It’s only accessible by one security gate. | 只有一张门可以进入 |
[29:10] | – One way in, one way out. – Exactly. | 也只能从那里出来了 主控电脑在门后面 |
[29:12] | The main computer at the front security gate | 控制着三栋楼 |
[29:14] | controls the separate alarm systems to each one of the three wings of the house. | 的安全系统 |
[29:18] | Well, by hacking into the computer system, | 如果能进入电脑系统 |
[29:20] | I should be able to get the security passwords to deactivate the alarms. | 我就能弄到安全系统的密码 解除所有警报 |
[29:24] | Then I can disable them in turn while you go through the building. | 你们在里面的时候 就没有顾及了 |
[29:27] | – You can do that? – Yeah, if I can get through the main gate. | 你能做到吗 如果我能进那个门的话 |
[29:31] | – Stacie, can you distract the guard? – I’m sure I can think of something. | Stacie 你能把门卫引开吗 我肯定有办法 |
[29:35] | Okay, where will this manuscript actually be? | 好的 手稿在哪里 |
[29:37] | The manuscript’s in the third wing of the house, in a glass display case. | 手稿在房子第三栋 被放在一个玻璃的陈列盒里 |
[29:41] | The old boy was so terrified someone was going to steal his heirloom, | 那老家伙很怕有人会偷了他的传家宝 就安装了一个机器 |
[29:44] | he installed a mechanism where three levers have to be turned simultaneously. | 三个开关必须同时打开 |
[29:47] | That way no one can take it on their own. | 这样一来就没人能单枪匹马的偷走了 |
[29:49] | Okay, then Danny and I will come with you. | 好的 danny和我和你一起去的 |
[29:51] | Also, the perimeter fence is electrified. | 还有 周围的防护网是带电的 |
[29:53] | Well, hang on, hang on, so we can knock this fence out, can we? | 等等 等等 我们要把电网电源关掉 |
[29:56] | Yeah, but only once we’re inside the house. | 是的 进入房子之后 |
[29:58] | The switch is under the ba sement in the second wing. | 电源开关在第二栋楼的地下室 |
[30:00] | – So, how do you three get in? – That’s all under control. | 你们三个全进去 这个能搞定的 |
[30:07] | Okay, so are we done? | 好吧 弄完了吗 |
[30:12] | Yeah, yeah, I think so, yeah. | 是的 |
[30:14] | Then let’s meet up tomorrow, 4:30 at Eddie’s Bar. | 我们明天4:30在Eddie的酒吧见 |
[30:21] | – You seem to have it all worked out. – Yeah, great. | 你好像都计划好了啊 是啊 |
[30:25] | – I’ll see you tomorrow then. – Yeah, pleasure. | 那明天见 很荣幸 |
[30:28] | See you. | 再见 |
[30:34] | Well, he seems to know what he’s talking about. | 他似乎一切都安排好了 |
[30:37] | – Do you know the Windfield estate? – Supposed to be haunted, isn’t it? | 你知道windfield吗 那房子据说闹鬼呢 |
[30:41] | – It’s in Middlesex, right? – I think so. | 在middlesex 对吧 是的 |
[30:44] | That’s Cooper’s patch. This gets better and better. | 那可是cooper警官的领地 嗯 真是越来越好了 |
[30:51] | – Are those stockings? – Yes. | 你穿的是长筒袜吗 是的 |
[30:57] | Much better in here, eh? Away from prying eyes. | 我们在这里打牌吧 没人看见的 |
[31:01] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我也这么觉得 |
[31:04] | I call. | 我跟 嗯 |
[31:08] | – Three fours. – Full house. | 三个四 同花顺哦 |
[31:11] | That’s three in a row, now. | 已经三次了啊 |
[31:15] | – They say the devil loves his own. – Aye. | 是啊 我就是赌运好 |
[31:18] | How about a tea break? | 是啊 要不喝杯茶休息一下吧 |
[31:21] | Yeah, go on, but no fixing the deck while my back’s turned. | 好啊 但你可不许我一转过杯就作弊哦 |
[31:26] | Oh, I wouldn’t dream of it. | 绝对不会的 |
[31:32] | I don’t like this any more than you do. | 我和你们一样也不想这么做 |
[31:34] | But the only way to save Albert is to make sure | 但是救出albert的唯一办法就是 |
[31:37] | that Adam Rice is caught in that house red-handed. | 让adam rice被当场抓住 |
[31:40] | York will not settle for anything else. | York不会作出让步的 |
[31:43] | And to do that, we need to go in there with him. | 所以我们要和他一起进去 是啊 |
[31:46] | Yeah, well, it’s a shame. He’s a nice bloke, isn’t he? | 真可惜啊 他是个不错的人 |
[31:48] | Yes, yes, I know, but there’s no other way. | 是啊是啊 我也知道 但没别的办法了 |
[31:51] | Never, never thought I’d end up a grass. | 你们不要… 不要总认为我就只是个小跟班哦 |
[31:55] | – Okay, Danny, do you have an alternative? – There isn’t one. | 好吧 danny 你有其他办法吗 没有 |
[32:00] | Well, let’s just get this done. | 我们把这个搞定吧 |
[32:02] | I’ll meet with York and tell him we’re on. | 我去见york 告诉他我们已经开始了 |
[32:07] | Yes. You see? | 好 你看 |
[32:10] | If you grab them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow. | 只要抓住他们的把柄 他们就别无选择了 |
[32:14] | Genius. | 你真是天才 |
[32:18] | I feel invigorated. | 是啊 我好兴奋哦 |
[32:20] | – Stationery cupboard? – Yeah, why not? | 去柜子里做吗 好啊 |
[32:30] | – Brought you a cup of tea, Albert. – Thank you. Thank you. | 我给你泡了杯茶 albert 谢谢 谢谢 |
[32:32] | You feeling all right? You haven’t eaten again. | 你还好吧 你没吃东西啊 |
[32:35] | No, I just don’t seem to have any appetite. | 没事 我一般没什么胃口 |
[32:37] | – All right for cards tonight, though? – Oh, of course, of course… | 你还能玩牌吗 当然当然 |
[32:41] | Albert? Jesus. | 都弄好了吗 |
[32:48] | – All set? – Yes. | 是的 |
[32:50] | The Windfield Estate, tonight. | 今晚 |
[32:54] | Call this number when Rice is in the house. | 地点是windfield rice进了那房子你就打这个电话 |
[33:06] | Hey, your mate’s here. A top bloke, him. | 嘿 你朋友来了 那个顶尖高手 |
[33:09] | Even pays for his drinks. | 他可是喝酒付钱的 |
[33:17] | – Thought you’d changed your mind. – I thought about it. | 还以为你改变主意了呢 想过这个问题 |
[33:21] | – First night nerves, eh? – Something like that. | 头一天晚上是会有点紧张的 是有点 |
[33:26] | – We ready? – We’re ready. | 准备好了吗 好了 |
[33:29] | Then let’s go and steal the manuscript. | 那我们去偷那个手稿吧 |
[33:32] | I want a press conference lined up for 9:30 tomorrow morning. | 我明早9:30 要召开新闻发布会 |
[33:36] | Make sure they bring photographers. | 要让他们带摄影师 |
[33:39] | Just tell them that Detective Chief Inspector Matthew York | 告诉他们Matthew York队长 会向他们讲述今晚逮捕 |
[33:41] | will be giving details of a major arrest taking place tonight. | 一名超级罪犯的经历 哦 |
[33:45] | Oh, and find out which local paper covers the Middlesex nick, will you? | 还有 找到middlesex当地报纸 |
[33:50] | Invite them along, too. Right. | 让他们也来 |
[33:58] | Everything seems fine. | 再见 没什么事 |
[33:59] | Perhaps the lack of fresh air made you feel a little light-headed. | 可能缺乏新鲜空气让你有些头晕 |
[34:02] | – Not eating wouldn’t have helped. – I’m sure that’s all it was. | 不吃饭也是一个原因 就是这些了 |
[34:08] | It’ll be dark in an hour. | 再过一个小时就天黑了 |
[34:10] | So when are you meeting your buyer then, Mr. Ghost? | 你什么时候见你的买家呢 鬼影先生 |
[34:13] | – My hotel, tomorrow. – Just thinking, | 明天 我在想啊 你还没告诉我们 |
[34:16] | you haven’t exactly said how much he’s paying for this manuscript thingamajig. | 这手稿能卖多少钱呢 |
[34:19] | That’s right. I haven’t. | 是啊 还没 |
[34:21] | And you haven’t said how you’re getting through the perimeter fence. | 那你还没告诉我明天 怎么出穿越电网呢 |
[34:27] | I should have guessed. | 我就知道 |
[34:28] | Relax, Danny, we’re going in low to get accuracy. | 放松点 danny 我们飞得很低 这样才能准确的着陆 |
[34:32] | Well, why don’t we land the plane and be really accurate? | 那为什么我们不干脆把飞机停在那儿 那不更准确吗 |
[34:35] | I think they might notice. | 那样他们会发现的 |
[34:37] | But it’s dark out there. I won’t be able to see where I’m going. | 但是现在天黑了啊 我都不知道我应该在哪儿着陆 |
[34:40] | Well, you said you closed your eyes last time anyway. | 你说你上次一直闭着眼 |
[34:43] | You’ll hit the spot, don’t worry. | 你会找到位置的 别担心 |
[34:45] | Let’s go! Stay close! | 我们走 跟紧点 |
[34:48] | – Okay, come on. Come on. – Mickey, Mickey, I can’t do this! | 好吧 Mickey-mickey 我不行啊 |
[34:53] | – Mickey, seriously! – You’ll be all right! | Mickey 真得不行啊 你会没事的 |
[34:56] | Seriously, no, Mickey… | 我真不行啊 mickey |
[35:34] | Where’s Danny? He jumped before me. | danny在哪儿 |
[35:39] | – Get off me. – Oh, shit. | 放开我 |
[35:42] | Oh, sorry. Mick, I had me eyes shut. | 哦…不好意思 我一直闭着眼 |
[36:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:09] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[36:12] | Oh, thank God. Can you help me? My car’s broken down. | 哦 谢天谢地 你能帮我吗 我车子坏了 |
[36:16] | It just sort of jerked to a halt and died, and I’m all on my own and it’s all dark. | 就突然一下停了 我还是一个人 现在天黑了… 你要我去打电话叫人吗 |
[36:20] | – Do you want me to phone someone? – No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[36:23] | Would you just have a look at it for me? | 你能帮我看看吗 我觉得应该是小问题 |
[36:25] | I’m sure it’s something really simple. I’d be ever so grateful. | 我会非常感激的 |
[36:29] | – Just a sec. – Thank you. | 等等 |
[36:48] | – I think it’s broken. – I’m sorry, mate. I just didn’t see you. | 我觉得我腿断了 不好意思 兄弟 我没看见你 |
[36:51] | Yeah, that’s what happens when you close your eyes. | 这就是你闭眼的后果 |
[36:53] | You shouldn’t have pushed me out of the bleeding plane then, should you? | 那你也不应该把我 推下飞机啊 对吧 |
[36:56] | Ash and Stacie will be at the gatehouse by now. | Ash和stacie应该到了大门了 |
[36:58] | We have to go. | 我们要走了 你要帮我 |
[36:59] | – You’re gonna have to help me. – Okay. | 好的 |
[37:01] | Wait, wait. Down. | 等等 趴下 |
[37:18] | Okay, okay, come on. Come on. | 好了 |
[37:26] | Thanks. | 走吧 |
[37:33] | I can’t believe I never realized the engine was in here. | 难以置信 引擎原来在这里 |
[37:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:41] | I’m really sorry, mate. I just didn’t, you know, see you. | 我确实没看见你 |
[37:57] | Yeah, baby. | 太好了 |
[38:00] | Mick, Wing One’s down. You ready? | Mickey 第一栋楼的警报已经解除了 |
[38:02] | We’re just making our way to the back entrance now. | 我们正要进去 |
[38:06] | We’ll let you know when we’re in. | 进去后会告诉你的 |
[38:12] | That door just opened by itself. | 门自己就开了 |
[38:17] | – Come on. – It just… | 进去吧 |
[38:27] | This way. | |
[38:40] | Bit creepy in here, innit? | |
[38:43] | – Watch it. – Would you come on? | |
[38:55] | That bottle of brandy you keep in your desk… | 你桌子里藏了一瓶白兰地 谁告诉你的 |
[38:57] | – Who told you that? – Oh, so it’s not true? | 哦 这么说是真的了 |
[39:00] | Well, just to keep out the cold, you know. | 那是用来御寒的 |
[39:03] | Of course. Nothing like a shot of brandy in your tea. | 当然 |
[39:09] | Just to keep out the cold. | 在茶里放一点白兰地那是最好不过了 可以御寒啊 |
[39:15] | I’ll be five minutes. No peeking. | 我五分钟后回来 别偷看我的牌啊 |
[39:25] | Wing Two. Wing Two. Where’s Wing Two? | 第二栋楼 第二栋楼 在哪儿 |
[39:32] | Warning, system re-arms in 30 seconds. | 警报…系统三十秒后将重新启动 |
[39:37] | Mick Oh, shit. | |
[39:40] | Mick, there’s a failsafe. | 这系统还有后备警报 |
[39:42] | Yeah. You’ve got 20 seconds to get to Wing Two. | 你必须在20秒钟后进入第二栋 |
[39:44] | Ash, Adam is injured. We’re gonna need some help. | Ash adam受伤了 我们需要帮助 |
[39:47] | – You’re gonna have to stall it. – I’ll try cutting the wire in the control box. | 你要拖延点时间 我再试试控制台 |
[39:51] | Danny. | 十 九 八 |
[39:52] | Ten seconds. Nine, | 十 九 八 |
[39:54] | – Eight, seven… – Yes, yes, yes. Brilliant. | 七 六 五 |
[39:57] | …six, five, | 四…三 |
[39:58] | four, three, | 二 |
[40:02] | – Two… Alarms deactivated. – All clear. | 警报解除 |
[40:05] | The system is disabled. | 没事了 |
[40:08] | Ash, you’re a genius. | 警报解除了 |
[40:10] | I really don’t see what’s wrong, love. | Ash 你真是个天才 |
[40:16] | – You all right? – Not so good. | 你还好吧 我们走吧 |
[40:19] | Come on. One, two, three. | 快 一二三 走 |
[40:23] | – You all right, son? – Okay, here we go. | 好了 好 我们走吧 |
[40:31] | Right, we sit tight and wait for Stone’s call, | 好的 我们坐在这里等stone打电话就行了 我们会把他们抓个人赃俱获的 |
[40:34] | then we’ll catch them all red-handed. | 这会让你重新当上警界一哥的 |
[40:36] | This will put you right back on top. | |
[40:46] | We need to deactivate the electric fence. | 我们要解除电网 |
[40:50] | Wait here, wait here. Danny. Danny, down there is the basement. | 等等 那里有个地下室 |
[40:55] | You’ll find the fuse box for the main fence. | 电网保险丝在那儿 |
[40:57] | Drop the switch, and we’ll meet you in the display room. | 拉掉开关 再和我们在陈列室里会合 |
[40:59] | – What about him? – We’ll manage, go. | 那他呢 我们会想办法的 走吧 |
[41:22] | Why have I got to go downstairs? | 为什么要我去地下室 |
[41:59] | Don’t go down in the cellar. | 别进地下室啊~~~ |
[42:09] | Oh, please be this one. | 哦 |
[42:15] | I hope that worked. | 一定要是这个 |
[42:27] | Mickey? Okay. That’s it. That’s it. | 但愿能起作用 |
[42:36] | That’s it. This way. | 好的 这边这边 你们还没到第二栋 |
[42:40] | – You out of Wing Two yet? – No, not yet, almost. | 快了 |
[42:45] | Can you hear something? Quick. | 你听到什么了吗 |
[43:06] | Danny, will you stop sneaking about? | Danny 你能不能不要这样鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[43:08] | I’m a burglar, ain’t I? I’m supposed to be sneaking about. | 我是盗贼啊 所以就要鬼鬼祟祟 |
[43:11] | – The display room is over there. – Come on. | 陈列室在那里 走吧 |
[43:16] | Oh, come on. Shall we give it a little go? I could turn it over for you. | 哦 我们再试试吧 我可以把车翻过来 |
[43:20] | I can’t see the point. I haven’t done anything. | 我不知道是什么问题 |
[43:21] | – Oh, come on. – I’m supposed to be on duty. | 哦 别这样 我还在值班呢 几英里外有个修车店 |
[43:24] | There’s a local garage a couple of miles away. | 我给他们打电话 |
[43:26] | – I’ll give them a call. – Oh, no, wait. | 哦 不 |
[43:29] | – I’ve got something I want to give you. – What? | 等等 我有点东西要给你 什么 |
[43:37] | Trev, can you go and check the main fuse panel in the basement? | 你能去查查地下室 的保险丝吗 |
[43:39] | – It looks like the fence is down. – On my way. | 好象电网瘫痪了 我就去 |
[43:44] | Mick, you’ve got to move on this one. They’ve discovered the fence is down. | Mickey 你们要快点了 他们发现电网问题了 |
[43:49] | – Okay. We’re outside the room now. – Okay. All right. | 好的 我们现在在陈列室外面 |
[43:55] | – We’re inside. – Where’s the levers? | 好了 我们进去了 控制杆在哪里 |
[43:59] | It’s the gargoyles. You grab one each, then you turn to the right. | 就是这怪兽 你们一人握住一个然后向右转动 |
[44:04] | Let’s go. | 好的 开始吧 |
[44:13] | Ready? Okay. | 好了吗 |
[44:16] | On three. | 好 我数一二三 |
[44:18] | One, two, three. | 一… 二… 三 |
[44:29] | Wow. | 哇 |
[44:46] | God, Hans Christian. | |
[44:50] | Good, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[45:03] | York, it’s done. | York 搞定了 |
[45:07] | Keep him there. | 把他拖在那儿 |
[45:10] | Well, that’s your problem, not mine. Just do it. I’m on my way. | 这就是你的问题了 按我说的做 我在路上了 |
[45:16] | All right, call the cavalry. It should take them three minutes, | 好的 叫上大部队 他们还要三分钟 正好能看到我单枪匹马的 |
[45:19] | just enough time for them to see me dragging Rice out single-handed. | 制服rice |
[45:34] | This is Detective Sergeant Eastman, I want backup, please. | 我是eastman警官 我在windfield 我要支援 |
[45:37] | To Windfield Hall as quick as you… That was quick. | 尽快尽快…还真快 |
[45:47] | Police! | 嘿 |
[45:48] | Well, if it isn’t DCI Cooper, the nearly man. What are you doing here? | 哦 这位是Cooper队长吧 你在这里做什么 |
[45:51] | We had a tip off, so whatever’s going on, this is a Middlesex collar. | 我们接到线报 不管怎样 这里可是middlesex |
[45:54] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 我一直在进行秘密行动 |
[45:55] | I’ve been running a covert operation, which makes it my collar. | 所以这个案子是我的 |
[45:58] | Police! Open up! | 警察 打开门 |
[46:31] | Gentlemen, meet… The Ghost. | 先生们 这就是… 鬼影 |
[46:37] | This had better be good. | 你怎么解释 |
[46:40] | I know who did this. I can take you to them. | 我知道谁干的 我带你去找他们 |
[46:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[47:00] | Don’t seem to be anyone here, sir. | 先生 他在这里做什么 |
[47:03] | Sir, we ran a check on the names Mr. York gave us. | 长官 我们查了york先生给我们的那几个人 他们正在拘留中 |
[47:08] | They’re showing as being in custody. | 是的 记录上是这样的 |
[47:09] | Yeah, well, it would show that, but they’re not really because I let them go. | 是的 记录上是这样的 但实际上我放他们走了 |
[47:14] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[47:16] | Are they in custody or not? | 他们到底有没有被拘留 |
[47:20] | Not. | 没有 |
[47:36] | But this isn’t possible. | 这不可能 |
[47:38] | – Have any of these people left the station? – Of course not. How could they? | 这些人中有人离开这里吗 当然没有 怎么可能呢 |
[47:41] | You have to listen to me. They did the robbery. | 你听我说 是他们偷的 |
[47:44] | – Well, that’s hardly likely, is it, Mr. York? – All right. Look. | 很难让人相信啊 York先生 好吧 听着 |
[47:48] | I told you, this was an undercover operation. | 这是个卧底行动 |
[47:50] | I was using them to help catch The Ghost. | 我要利用他们抓住“鬼影” |
[47:53] | – Ghost? – Adam Rice! | 鬼影 |
[47:55] | I offered them a deal on the drugs charges. | 我和他们做了个交易 |
[47:58] | What drugs charges? | 关于他们毒品案子的 什么毒品案子 |
[48:06] | This was the case found in their possession. | 他们被发现藏毒 |
[48:09] | I think you’ll find it corroborates my story. | 我给你看你就知道了 |
[48:22] | Sherbet. | 果子冻 |
[48:24] | Vanilla sherbet, I think you’ll find. I’m a confectionary salesman. | 香草果子冻 我是个糖类推销员 |
[48:30] | He’s lying. Well, don’t you see? | 他撒谎 你看不出来吗 |
[48:34] | This was cocaine. He’s conning us. | 这是可卡因 他在骗我们 你看不出来吗 |
[48:37] | Don’t you see? That’s what he does, him and The Ghost. | 他就是个骗子 他和“鬼影”是一伙儿的 |
[48:42] | Maybe it’s time you took a holiday. Release them. | ???? 或许你应该要放个大假了 放了他们 |
[48:45] | No. No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[48:48] | It’s not sherbet, it’s cocaine. I’ve… I’ve got a press conference. | 这不是果子冻 是可卡因 我还有个新闻发布会呢 |
[48:51] | You know what? I think I’ll take it. | 你知道吗 还是我来吧 我会告诉记者 |
[48:55] | Tell them about the internal affairs investigation I’m about to start. | 我们要清理门户 |
[49:02] | You did this. It was you. | 是你干的 就是你 |
[49:06] | I think I mentioned earlier, I am not a thief. | 我跟你说了 我不是个贼 |
[49:16] | I had you bang to rights. How did you do it? | 我不会放过你的 你是怎么做的 |
[49:20] | You’re a bright boy, Matty. Work it out. | 你是个聪明人 自己想吧 |
[49:27] | – Is there anything you need? – Yes, there is. | 你需要什么吗 是啊 |
[49:31] | – How much sherbet would you like? – Six kilos, please. | 你要多少果子冻 6公斤 |
[49:34] | What? | 什么 |
[49:35] | If it’s not claimed in 28 days, you can come back and get it. | 如果28天内无人认领 你就可以取回去 |
[49:38] | Eric, can you take this… | Eric 你能把这个放到储藏室吗 |
[49:39] | So we’ll know every word that Stone and his gang are saying? | Stone和他的同伙说的每一句话 都逃不过我们的耳朵 |
[49:42] | I’ve got them like rats in a trap. If they break wind, I’ll know about it. | 他们是瓮中鳖 |
[49:45] | You’re so clever. | 这样真傻 |
[49:47] | Look, this is stupid. Let’s go and talk to Rice again. | 我们再和rice谈谈吧 |
[49:50] | Mickey played his best card, we lost. | Mickey已经亮出底牌了 我们输了 |
[49:54] | How’s Albert? | albert怎么样 他努力显出很勇敢的样子 |
[49:56] | Well, he’s putting on a brave face, but I know him, he’s hating it. | 他努力显出很勇敢的样子 但我了解他 他受不了了 |
[50:01] | I still say we go and talk to Rice again. | 我们再去找rice谈谈吧 |
[50:07] | I thought I made it clear I like to do the finding. | 我想我说过我喜欢自己找人 |
[50:10] | – Pleasure. – See you. | 很高兴认识你 再见 |
[50:17] | Well, he seems to know what he’s talking about, but how are we… | 他似乎很有计划 但我们怎么进去呢 |
[50:24] | Never, never thought I’d end up a grass. | 你们不要… 总以为我就是个跟班的 |
[50:29] | – Okay, Danny, do you have an alternative? – There isn’t one. | danny 你有什么别的办法吗 没有 |
[50:33] | Let’s get this done. I’ll meet with York and tell him we’re on. | 让我们开始吧 我去见york告诉他我们已经开始了 |
[50:44] | Yes. You see? | 你看 只要抓住他们的把柄 |
[50:45] | If you grab them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow. | 他们就别无选择了 |
[50:48] | Genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[50:49] | You know, it’s very cramped in here, Eric. Isn’t there some place else we could play? | 你看 这儿有点挤 还有没有别的地方可以玩牌的 |
[51:01] | Nothing like a shot of brandy in your tea. Just to keep out the cold. | 茶里加点白兰地酒再好不过了 可以御寒 |
[51:09] | I’ll be five minutes. No peeking. | 我五分钟后回来 别偷看我的牌哦 |
[52:02] | – Here we are. – Ah, good. Right on time. | 好了 真好 正是时候 |
[52:05] | – To keep out the cold. – Right. | 不会冷了 是啊 |
[52:08] | Trev, can you go and check the main fuse panel in the basement? | 你能查查地下室的 保险丝吗 |
[52:11] | – It looks like the fence is down. – On my way. | 电网好像瘫痪了 我就去 |
[52:15] | Mick, you’ve got to move on this one. They’ve discovered the fence is down. | Mickey 你要快点了 他们发现电网问题了 |
[52:18] | You’ll have to find another way out. | 你要从另一个出口出去 |
[53:19] | – We ready? – We’re ready. | 准备好了吗 好了 |
[53:22] | Then let’s go and steal the manuscript. | 我们去偷手稿吧 在此之前 |
[53:28] | Before we do this, there’s… There’s something you should know. | 我想有些事情你应该要知道 什么 |
[53:33] | What? | 我们是为 |
[53:35] | We’ve all been working for Detective Chief Inspector Matthew York. | matthew york警官工作的 |
[53:47] | You want me to do what? | 你要我做什么 你应该感到幸运 有人捡到了 |
[53:54] | You’re lucky someone handed it in. | 是啊 太好了 |
[53:56] | It’s brilliant, that, mate. My little girl’s gonna be made up. | 我女儿这下就不会哭了 |
[54:17] | You know what? I think he’s ever so handsome. | 你知道吗 |
[54:22] | Give us a break. | 我觉得他很帅 |
[54:23] | I mean if you like that, you know, obvious square jaw, six-pack rubbish… | 可能就只有你喜欢 脸太方了 |
[54:28] | Well, now you come to mention it. | 太大了 你这么想吗 我觉得啊 |
[54:30] | Yeah, well, I reckon he’s, you know, a bit gay. | 他啊 说真的 是个同性恋 |
[54:34] | Seriously, I mean, you don’t get skin like that | 你看他皮肤那么好 肯定使用了润肤露… |
[54:36] | without using moisturizer, dead giveaway. | 这简直就是同性恋的标志 是吗 |
[54:39] | – Really? – Yeah. | 是啊 这是男人才知道的事情 |
[54:41] | Blokes know these things. We’ve got, like, a sixth sense on it. | 我们对这个有第六感 是吗 eddie |
[54:44] | – Isn’t that right, Eddie? – Yeah, definitely. | 是啊 肯定的 danny 我知道 |
[54:46] | You know, if I didn’t know you better, Danny, I’d say you were jealous. | 你嫉妒了 |
[54:50] | Me? Jealous? | ????? 我嫉妒了 |
[54:52] | – So, how’s your ankle? – Hairline fracture, it’ll mend. | 你脚踝怎么样了 小问题 没事了 |
[54:55] | – I’m sorry you got dragged into all of this. – It was fun. We should do it again. | 不好意思让你牵扯进来了 哦 挺有意思的 我们真应该再来一次 |
[54:59] | Oh, no, no, no. I think we’ll stick to grifting. | 哦 不 不 不 我们还是干老本行比较好 |
[55:02] | Well, if you change your mind. | 如果你想改行的话 |
[55:04] | – What time’s your buyer due? – Any minute. | 你的买家什么时候来 随时会来了 |
[55:07] | Well, I have to say, that was quite a ride, wasn’t it? | 这事儿还真是有惊无险 |
[55:10] | So, Albert, where’s the cocaine? | albert 可卡因你放哪里了 |
[55:12] | Oh, I flushed it down the toilet. | 我冲到厕所里了 |
[55:15] | So, what happened to the 90 grand we got for the old Ashes thing? | 那我们上次 骗的那9万块呢 |
[55:18] | – Well, the police have still got that. – No, they don’t. | 还在警察那儿呢 没有呢 |
[55:32] | Yay! | 看 |
[55:34] | Do you know, I haven’t got the faintest idea what’s going on here. | 哦 |
[55:36] | But it’s great. | 我真是一点都不明白… 不过这棒极了 |
[55:38] | Well, I wonder what kind of day Mr. York had. | 我想 York先生的日子可不好过了 |
[55:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[55:57] | – Well, your buyer’s late. – Yeah, well, I need a leak, | 你的买家迟到了 我要去趟厕所 |
[56:00] | so keep him warm for me if he comes in before I get back. | 如果他来了帮我招呼一下 |
[56:03] | What’s he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[56:04] | I haven’t met him yet. He said he’d wear a flower in his buttonhole, though. | 我没见过 他在纽扣上会别一朵花 |
[56:10] | Nice kid, nice kid. He is definitely, yeah. | 他人不错 确实不错 |
[56:14] | You know, I think I might take up that sky diving lark. | 我可能还真会 考虑坚持跳伞运动 |
[56:16] | – I reckon I’m a bit of a natural. – Yeah, right. | 我觉得我很有天分 是啊 |
[56:20] | You know, I’m very touched that Danny would risk his life to get me out of prison. | danny能冒着生命危险救我 我很感动 |
[56:24] | Yeah, no, fair play to you, Danny. It must’ve taken a lot of bollocks. | 你很勇敢 danny 一定受了不少苦 |
[56:26] | Hey, guys, you know, we’re a team, aren’t we? | 嘿 |
[56:30] | Never leave a man down in the field. | 我们可是一个团队啊 我们从来不会落下谁 |
[56:32] | If one of us is in danger, there comes a time in a guy’s life, | 一人有难 其他人就要站出来 |
[56:35] | you got to step up to the plate. You’ve… You gotta say, “Yeah, I’ll be counted.” | 要两肋插刀 要站出来说 “我不会丢下你不管的” |
[56:40] | – Very articulate, Danny. – Thank you, thank you. | 非常正确 danny 谢谢 |
[56:43] | I mean, that’s why people like York, they underestimate us. | 这就是为什么york那种人 会低估我们 |
[56:45] | You see, they don’t understand how smart we are. | 他们不明白我们有多聪明 |
[56:48] | He should learn to expect the unexpected. | 我们会出奇制胜 |
[56:50] | ‘Cause we are brilliant, ain’t we? I mean, we’re brilliant. | 因为我们聪明啊 不是吗 |
[56:53] | Anything you throw at us, we can handle it. | 没有我们对付不了的事 |
[56:56] | – Oh, dear, Danny’s going into one again. – Yeah, well, it was only a matter of time. | 呵呵 他又来了 是啊 |
[57:01] | That’s what it’s about, innit? Thinking on your feet, | 遇到状况 想办法解决 |
[57:03] | dealing with any situation, knowing that whatever happens, eh, kids, | 这才真的是乐趣所在 无论发生什么事 |
[57:09] | we always come out on top. | 我们都是顶尖的 |
[57:12] | – Yes. – Guys, guys. | 嘿,伙计们,伙计们 |