时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | So what is a sattabical? | 什么是Sattabical? |
[00:10] | Sabbatical. | 是sabbatical(带薪休假) |
[00:12] | It’s a sort of working holiday. | 就是一种工作假期 |
[00:13] | Mickey knows these guys from way back. | Mickey很早之前就认识这些人 |
[00:16] | Never trust Australians. Tellin’ ya, they’re all descended from crooks. | 告诉你 永远别相信澳洲人 他们都是骗子的后人 |
[00:22] | Benny and Mary are very talented grifters. | Benny和Mary精通骗术 |
[00:25] | What do they need Mickey for,then? | 那他们还要Mikey干什么? |
[00:27] | Because it takes someone special like Mickey | 因为要把悉尼歌剧院卖掉 |
[00:29] | to pull off selling the Sydney Opera House. | 需要Mickey这样的能人 |
[00:31] | Yeah,well,I’m tellin’ ya now,I could do it. | 我告诉你们 我也能办到 |
[00:35] | So,erm,you still got that mark in place,Albert? | 呃 目标还能就位了吗 Albert? |
[00:39] | No,Mickey thinks it’s a lost cause. | 不 Mickey 觉得这笔买卖没得成 |
[00:41] | Excuse me,Mickey is not here. | 拜托 Mikey不在这儿 |
[00:45] | All right? Accept it. | 接受这个事实吧! |
[00:47] | It’s too late,the mark is leaving for LA in ten hours. | 太晚了 目标十小时后就要回洛杉矶了 |
[00:50] | – Well,phone him. – Danny,we’re in a cinema. | – 那就给他打电话 – Danny 我们在电影院呢 |
[00:53] | He won’t hear it ringing. Just dial it out. Come on. | 他又听不见铃声 快点打 |
[00:55] | I’m going to the lobby. Goodbye. | 我还是去大厅打 一会儿见 |
[00:57] | Get me some popcorn. | 来点爆米花 |
[00:59] | And a drink. | 再来点喝的 |
[01:03] | We brought you here to cheer you up. You haven’t even watched any of it. | 带你到这来就是为了让你振作点 可你看都不看 |
[01:06] | I-I’ve seen it. | 我…我已经看过了 |
[01:11] | You got a puncture or something,mate? | 伙计 你受什么刺激还是咋的? |
[01:12] | Let’s just get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[01:14] | – I’m trying to enjoy the film here. – Come on! | – 我在看电影呢! – 走吧! |
[01:18] | I don’t want to ruin it for ya, but right at the very end, | 我也不想毁了你的心情 可是影片结尾 |
[01:21] | all five of them get blown up in a boat. | 五个人都在船上被炸死了 |
[01:24] | – Danny! – Sorry… | – Danny! – 对不起… |
[01:25] | Look,we could have found another mark tomorrow. | 咱们明天可以再找一个目标 |
[01:27] | I don’t want another mark,I want this one. | 我不要其它的目标 我就要这个 |
[01:30] | – Why? Because Mickey said it was a lost cause? – No. | – 为什么? 就因为Mikey说这个买卖没的成? – 不 |
[01:32] | And I think we should sell him the Houses of Parliament. | 我觉得我们应该把议会大楼卖给他 |
[01:35] | – We don’t even know who he is yet. – Or Buckingham Palace. | – 我们到现在还不知道他是谁 – 或者卖给他白金汉宫 |
[01:37] | – Danny! – I can do big too,you know. | – Danny! – 你知道 我也能干大买卖 |
[01:40] | – I am special. – Yeah,I know you are. | -我很特别 -是 我们知道 |
[01:44] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[02:32] | OK,Albie,who’s the mark? | Albie 目标是什么人? |
[02:34] | Anthony Westley. He’s a Texan. | Anthony Westley 他是德克萨斯人 |
[02:36] | Made a fortune in something called industrial fastenings,whatever the hell that is. | 靠着搞工业扣件之类的东西发了家 |
[02:41] | And he sold his business eight years ago, netting a profit of nearly 30 million dollars. | 8年前他卖掉了产业 得到了近3000万美元的收益 |
[02:47] | – I like him already. – I don’t think you would. | – 我已经喜欢上他了 – 我不这么认为 |
[02:49] | He sold to property developers knowing they were going to close down his factory | 他知道工厂被卖掉后 开发商就要关闭它 |
[02:53] | and put his people out of work. | 然后让他的人都下岗 |
[02:56] | He’s brash and single-minded and usually gets what he wants. | 他的傲慢 做事的专注 让他总能得到自己想要的东西 |
[02:59] | He’s obsessed with the movie business, specifically movie memorabilia. | 他沉迷于电影业 尤其是电影纪念品 |
[03:04] | He recently bought Judy Garland’s ruby slippers from The Wizard of Oz | 最近他买下了绿野仙踪里 Judy Garland的红宝石鞋 |
[03:07] | from a private collector for two million bucks. | 从一个私人收藏者那 以2百万的价钱买下 |
[03:12] | Well,go on then. We’ll wait here. | 继续说 我们等着 |
[03:14] | Yeah,and don’t be too long. Me stomach thinks me throat’s been cut. | 对 别说得太长 我快饿死了 |
[03:20] | – So,who does he think you are? – He thinks I’m a dealer | – 那么 他以为你是什么人吗? -他认为我是个商人 |
[03:22] | who specialises in finding items for collectors for a finder’s fee. | 靠收取劳务费 专门为收藏家寻找收藏品 |
[03:25] | Right,have you set anything up? | 可否有什么安排吗? |
[03:27] | I told him I had a contact for movie memorabilia – that’s you. | – 我跟他说有人能帮忙买到电影纪念品 – 那个人就是你 |
[03:30] | Your name is Paul Garrett. | 你的名字是Paul Garrett |
[03:35] | – All right,ready? – All right. | – 行了 准备好了吗? – 好了 |
[03:37] | You sure he won’t go for Nelson’s Column? | 你确定他不想要纳尔逊纪念碑吗? |
[03:40] | Look,you’re not in competition with Mickey. | 听着 你不是在跟Mickey较劲 |
[03:42] | You’ve got to focus. By the book. | 你得集中精神 按规矩办事 |
[03:44] | We assess what the mark needs and that’s what we use. Understand? | 弄清楚目标想要什么 才是对咱们有用的 明白了吗 |
[03:49] | – OK. – All right. | – 明白 – 好了 |
[03:54] | I might mention it just in case. | 我可能会提到纪念碑的事 以防万一 |
[03:58] | Howdy! | 你可好啊 |
[04:07] | This is the,er,gentleman I mentioned to you,Paul Garrett. | 这位是 呃 我之前提过的Paul Garrett |
[04:10] | A pleasure to meet you,Mr Westley. | Westley先生 见到你很荣幸 |
[04:12] | Likewise.I’m sorry it’s so late, | 彼此彼此 很抱歉这么晚打扰你 |
[04:14] | but I knew you were flying back tomorrow | 我知道你明天要飞回去 |
[04:16] | so I thought I’d take a chance and come by. | 所以我就抓住机会拜访你一下 |
[04:19] | To tell you the truth,I’ll be glad to get away from this damn rain. | 说实话 我巴不得赶快离开这见鬼的雨天 |
[04:24] | So,er,James here tells me that you deal in Hollywood memorabilia. | 呃 James说你是做好莱坞纪念品生意的 |
[04:30] | Yeah,that’s right,yes. | 是的 没错 |
[04:31] | Uh-huh. You guys like to have a drink? | 啊哈 你们想喝点什么吗? |
[04:34] | You’re all right,thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[04:35] | You got anything that might interest me? | 有没有什么我会感兴趣的东西? |
[04:37] | Well,well,well,well,well. | 嗯 嗯 嗯 |
[04:39] | Right now,we’re looking at the Rosebud sleigh from Citizen Kane. | 目前 我们看中”大民国”(电影) 里面的那张蔷薇床 |
[04:44] | I thought Spielberg had that. | 我以为现在它在斯皮尔伯格手里 |
[04:46] | Yeah,yeah,but we’ve got a few interested parties and he’s,um… | 是的 不过有几个感兴趣的买主 他正在 呃… |
[04:52] | looking at the offers,ain’t he? | 看出价如何 是吧? |
[04:55] | He’ll never sell. | 他不可能卖 |
[04:56] | You got anything else? | 还有其它的吗? |
[04:58] | What about the original R2D2? | 星球大战里的原版R2D2机器人怎样? |
[05:01] | Don’t take up much space,comes with the optional bleep. | 不会占很大空间 同时可以自选声音 |
[05:05] | Old hat. | 老套 |
[05:07] | The bike from ET? | ET里的自行车? |
[05:08] | Lovely little basket on the front. | 车前面有个可爱的小筐 |
[05:11] | Nah. | 不行 |
[05:13] | Did you know,there’s a lot of movies been shot in Trafalgar Square, | 你知不知道很多电影 都是在特拉法加广场拍的 |
[05:18] | right underneath Nelson’s Column… | 就在纳尔逊纪念碑的下面… |
[05:20] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个好些的主意 |
[05:22] | Maybe you could kind of give him an idea of the things that you’re looking for. | 要不你来告诉他 你现在正在搜罗什么东西 |
[05:29] | Well… | 这个… |
[05:31] | I am building the biggest museum of Hollywood memorabilia anywhere in the world. | 我正在筹建世界上 最大的好莱坞纪念品博物馆 |
[05:37] | And for me,it’s old Hollywood. | 对我来说 这就是老牌的好莱坞 |
[05:39] | Hollywood in its glory days,when being a star meant something. | 当明星真正是大件事的 好莱坞辉煌时代 |
[05:43] | When L B Mayer was running MGM, | 当L.B Mayer经营MGM电影公司时 |
[05:46] | Marilyn Monroe gave a generation a hard-on in Seven Year Itch, | 玛丽莲-梦露在七年之痒时 依旧给整代人无限诱惑 |
[05:50] | Jimmy Cagney,”Top of the world,ma” | Jimmy Cagney的”站在世界之巅” |
[05:53] | and Fred Astaire, | 还有Fred Astaire(弗雷德·阿斯泰尔 歌舞之王) |
[05:56] | walking on air. | 漫步云端 |
[05:57] | Ah man,those were the days,all right. | 是啊 那些光辉的岁月 |
[05:59] | OK,OK. What about Charlie Chaplin’s bowler hat? | 好吧 好吧 查理-卓别林的黑色礼帽怎么样? |
[06:04] | I got three of those and two canes. | 我搞到了其中的三顶 外加两根拐杖 |
[06:07] | – Marilyn Monroe’s shoes. – Which ones? | – 玛丽-莲梦露的鞋子 – 哪一双? |
[06:09] | – Any of them. – I have lots. | – 随便一双 – 我有一堆 |
[06:12] | Well,thanks for coming by. | 好了 谢谢你们的拜访 |
[06:14] | I really do appreciate it. | 我非常感激 |
[06:19] | The creme de la creme,the big one. | 宝贝中的宝贝 大件货 |
[06:22] | The most Hollywood Hollywood in the whole Hollywood thingyamy jigamy jig. | 全好莱坞最好莱坞的东西 |
[06:27] | I didn’t want to mention this until I knew we were talking big. | 不做大买卖 我是不会提起它的 |
[06:30] | I mean,this is something that’s gonna put your museum on the map. | 我要说的是 这个东西能让你的博物馆上地图 |
[06:34] | It’s huge,bigger than that, more Hollywood than Hollywood. | 重大无比 比好莱坞还要好莱坞 |
[06:39] | OK. | 好吧 |
[06:41] | – You ready for this? – Yeah. | – 准备好了吗? – 嗯 |
[06:49] | The Hollywood sign! | 好莱坞标志! (洛杉矶著名地标 好莱坞Cahuenga山上那九个英文字母) |
[06:57] | – You did what?! – Well,it just sort of slipped out. | – 你干了什么?! – 呃 当时就脱口而出了 |
[07:01] | You can’t steal the Hollywood sign. | 你没法把好莱坞标志偷下来 |
[07:02] | – Why? – Don’t you think people are gonna notice? | – 为什么? – 你觉得人们看不出来吗? |
[07:05] | 50-foot letters on top of a bloody great hill. | 字母有50英尺高 就立在那该死的山顶上 |
[07:07] | Look,gang. We shouldn’t be talking like this. | 听着伙计们 别这么说啊 |
[07:10] | Beaten before we start. We are grifters. | 怎么能还没开始就认输 我们可是骗子 |
[07:13] | We should dream the impossible dream, win the unbeatable fight. | 我们应该追求不可能实现的梦想 打赢无法取胜之仗 |
[07:17] | Defeat the undefeatable foe. Go boldly where no man has gone before. | 打败不可一世的敌人 大胆去闯那无人涉足之地 |
[07:21] | I mean,any muppet can sell the Sydney Opera House,but this, | 我的意思是 随便一个经人指导的 呆子都能把悉尼歌剧院卖出去 |
[07:26] | this is the Hollywood sign. | 这可是好莱坞标志 |
[07:29] | This is history in the making. | 是历史缔造的奇迹 |
[07:31] | – This will make us legends. – Yeah,yeah, | – 这会让我们成为传奇 – 是 是 |
[07:34] | but the mark’s gonna be in LA when we’re in London. | 但目标将要转移到洛杉矶 而我们人在伦敦 |
[07:37] | As I just said,he’s flying out there to meet our people. | 就像我说的 他飞到那边去见我们的人 |
[07:41] | – Which we don’t have. – So,if you’ve got a plan, | – 而我们在那边没啥人 – 所以 如果你有什么妙策的话 |
[07:44] | now would be a really good time to share it with us,yeah. | 现在 是时候跟我们分享一下了 |
[08:03] | I have a feeling we’re not in Kansas any more. | 我觉得我们不会再在堪萨斯城了 |
[08:06] | I’ll find us a car. | 我去找辆车 |
[08:08] | – Who is this? – Scott. | – 请问是哪位? – Scott |
[08:11] | Scott,this is Harry Kaplan in customer services. | Scott 我是客服部的Harry Kaplan |
[08:13] | Yeah,listen,we screwed up big time. | 对 听着 我们把大事搞砸了 |
[08:16] | Yeah,I got people up here punching holes in the walls. | 对 正有人不停刁难我 |
[08:19] | Yeah,yeah,OK. | 嗯 对 |
[08:20] | There was a reservation taken for the British Embassy,all right? | 有一个为英国大使预定的车 对吧? |
[08:23] | Is it on your computer? | 你的电脑里有纪录吗? |
[08:26] | Oh,Jesus! OK,this is for your ears only – | 哦 天哪! 好了 下面的话你自己知道就行了 |
[08:28] | not your co-workers,not your family, | 不要告诉你的同事 你的家人 |
[08:30] | not the person you choose to sleep with,do you understand me? | 也别告诉跟你上床的人 明白么? |
[08:34] | Yeah,yeah. I’ve got a guy on his way from Embassy security. | 对 对 我这有一个人正从大使保安处赶来 |
[08:38] | He’s level one Royal Family protection. | 他是英国皇家卫队的头号人物 |
[08:40] | Now you give him whatever he wants,OK. Scott… | 现在你要满足他的一切需要 好吗 Scott… |
[08:46] | OK,you wait there,Scott. I’m going to give you a reference number for the whole system,all right. | 你等一下 Scott 我把整个系统的编码给你 |
[08:51] | OK,Scott,here we go. | 好了 Scott 听好了 |
[08:53] | C57007 It’s C57007. | |
[08:56] | Do not screw this up. | 这回别再搞砸了 |
[09:02] | Good day,sir. | 您好 先生 |
[09:03] | Good morning. I wonder if you can help me? | 早上好 能劳驾帮个忙吗? |
[09:06] | Right,let’s check into the hotel,start a plan. | 好了 我们去酒店登记入住 开始计划吧 |
[09:10] | What do you mean,start a plan? I thought you already had one. | 你什么意思 开始计划? 我以为你已经计划好了 |
[09:13] | That was just to get you all here. | 这是为了先让你们都过来 |
[09:16] | Do you have any idea how much four first-class tickets cost? | 你知不知道四张头等舱机票有多贵? |
[09:20] | You’ve got to speculate to accumulate. | 要积累财富 就需要投机 |
[09:23] | Think big,big things happen. | 想得大胆些 大件事就会发生 |
[09:35] | Beverly Hills anyone? | 有人想去贝弗利山吗? |
[09:52] | OK,Albert’s set up a meeting with Westley at 3 o’clock,right? | Albert约了Westley三点钟见面吧? |
[09:56] | So we’ve got a lot to do. | 那么我们就有很多事要准备 |
[09:57] | Ash,find out who owns the sign and how we can make this thing work. | Ash 查查谁拥有好莱坞标志 看看我们怎么把这事办成 |
[10:01] | Stacie,I want you to find us a nice hotel. | Stacie 给我们找个好点儿的酒店 |
[10:04] | Albert,find out what makes this guy tick. | Albert看看怎么能把这个人拿下 |
[10:07] | We need an edge. | 我们得寻找一个切入点 |
[10:14] | – Coffee,sir? – Cheers,boss. | – 先生 咖啡? – 干杯 大佬! |
[10:35] | OK. Originally the sign read “Hollywoodland”. | 原始的标志写的是 Hollywoodland(好莱坞庄园) |
[10:40] | Erected in 1923 as an advert for a real estate development. | 1932年作为房地产开发商的广告 被竖立起来 |
[10:44] | That development went bust in the ’40s | 该地产公司于40年代破产 |
[10:46] | and the sign was falling to pieces until it was taken up by the Chamber of Commerce, | 标志支离破散 直到最后商会把它们重新找回来 |
[10:50] | who dropped the last four letters to leave just the word…Hollywood. | 但他们丢掉最后四个字母… 就成了hollywood |
[10:55] | – So that’s what’s there now,huh? – No,not exactly. | – 也就是现在立在山上的喽? – 不尽然 |
[10:58] | The sign was replaced twice, once in the ’50s and again in the ’70s. | 标志被更换了两次 第一次是在50年代 然后是70年代 |
[11:02] | – So,who actually owns it then? – That’s where it gets complicated. | – 那么 现在谁拥有这个标志? – 这是最复杂的部分 |
[11:05] | The land that it’s on is owned by the City, | 标志所占用的地产属于市政府 |
[11:07] | the Chamber of Commerce owns the licensing rights | 商会则拥有许可权 |
[11:10] | and the Hollywood Sign Commission maintains and repairs it. | 好莱坞标志委员会负责维护和修整 |
[11:13] | The bad news is that the security around the sign is state of the art. | 坏消息是 标志周围的保安系统极度严密 |
[11:17] | They’ve got an internet-based,closed circuit surveillance network and it’s monitored 24/7. | 他们有基于英特网的闭路监视网络 且全天候监控 |
[11:24] | It seems our friend Anthony Westley is more of a player than we thought. | 看来Anthony Westley不单单 是我们以为的玩家 |
[11:28] | He’s not only mean,he’s also corrupt. | 不仅卑劣 还很腐败 |
[11:31] | When he was in business,he bribed key members of the US government to win defence contracts. | 当年从商时 他贿赂了政府要员以赢得国防契约 |
[11:36] | Who’s a naughty boy then? | 现在知道谁下流了吧? |
[11:37] | Talked to an old friend at the New York Post. | 我从纽约邮报的老朋友那听说 |
[11:39] | Seems one of the senators wouldn’t play ball. | 似乎有一位参议员不买他的帐 |
[11:42] | So he hired a private investigator,had him followed | 于是他就雇了私家侦探 跟踪参议员 |
[11:45] | and found out that he likes young men. | 最后发现他对年轻男人很感兴趣 |
[11:47] | Westley then blackmailed the senator and won contracts with the US Navy for 40 million bucks. | 随后Westley便勒索该参议员 最后得到美国海军4000万元的国防合约 |
[11:53] | – So he plays dirty then? – Looks that way to me,yeah. | – 他手段还挺下流 – 我也这么想 |
[11:56] | Well,you know what… | 知道吗… |
[11:58] | we can play dirty too. | 我们也能来两招下流的 |
[12:03] | Yes,hello,I’m from the BBC in London and we’re doing a documentary | 你好 我是伦敦BBC的 我们正在制作一部纪录片 |
[12:08] | about the work of the Hollywood Sign Commission. | 是有关好莱坞标志委员会的 |
[12:10] | I wonder if I could talk to the person responsible for the maintenance of the sign. | 我想是否可以和标志维修负责人聊聊 |
[12:15] | Mr Hamilton… | Hamilton先生… |
[12:19] | Absolutely,I’ll hold. | 当然 我等着 |
[12:22] | Mr Hamilton! | Hamilton先生! |
[12:24] | My name’s Yvonne Morgan and I work for the BBC in London. | 我叫Yvonne Morgan 在伦敦BBC工作 |
[12:28] | We’re producing a documentary about the marvellous work done by the commission | 我们正在制作一部纪录片 来展现委员会所做的了不起的工作 |
[12:33] | and I wondered if you could spare us a little of your time for an interview? | 我想可不可以给我们一点时间 来为您做个专访 |
[12:37] | Well,actually I’m in LA at the moment. | 呃 事实上 我现在就在洛杉矶 |
[12:40] | Maybe we could do lunch. | 或者我们可以去吃个午饭 |
[12:42] | One o’clock then. | 一点见 |
[12:44] | I look forward to it. | 期待和您见面 |
[12:48] | A little tacky,don’t you think? | 你不觉得有点俗吗? |
[12:51] | Here you go,Albert,that should do the job. | 给你 Albert 这些也许能派上用场 |
[12:55] | Ash Right,Ash. | |
[12:56] | Time to get your kit off,me old mate. | 脱衣服的时间到了 老友 |
[13:02] | Ooh! Sorry. | 哦! 对不起 |
[13:08] | No,it’s fine. | 不用 谢谢 |
[13:13] | Right. | 好的 |
[13:18] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[13:20] | Yeah. You? | 还好 你呢? |
[13:23] | Yeah,yeah,yeah. | 很好 很好 |
[13:27] | – Well,I’d better… – Yeah. | – 我还是… – 嗯 |
[13:29] | – Sorry. – Sorry! | – 对不起 – 对不起! |
[13:40] | Good morning,sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[14:01] | Oh,hey,fellas. Have a good trip? | 哦 嘿 伙计们 旅途还顺利吧? |
[14:04] | Yes,we did. | 嗯 还好 |
[14:06] | Oh,er,Scotch. | 呃 苏格兰酒 |
[14:07] | Er,yeah,make that two. | 好的 来两杯 |
[14:09] | Yeah,I’ll tell you what. Make it three. | 嗯 来三杯 |
[14:11] | I can’t tell you how intrigued I was by what you said in London. | 自从那天在伦敦和你们聊过之后 你们不知道我有多兴奋 |
[14:16] | Tell me more. | 跟我多说说 |
[14:17] | I don’t mean to be rude,Anthony, | 无意冒犯 Anthony |
[14:19] | but I’m assuming you understand this has to be completely confidential. | 但我认为你得明白 这件事相当机密 |
[14:24] | Goes without saying. | 当然了 |
[14:25] | Well,I’m not sure if you’re aware, | 我不确定你是不是知道 |
[14:28] | but the Hollywood sign has been replaced more than once. | 好莱坞标志被替换了不止一次 |
[14:30] | Oh,yes,I am. | 我知道 |
[14:32] | Right. You knew that. | 你很清楚吧 |
[14:33] | I love this town. If someone breaks wind,I want to know it. | 我喜欢这个城市 有一点风吹草动我都会知道 |
[14:38] | Which is why we’re bringing you this first. | 这就是为什么 我要先告诉你这个 |
[14:41] | The Hollywood Sign Commission are considering replacing the sign again this year. | 好莱坞标志委员会考虑 今年再次替换标志 |
[14:46] | You see,that’s why I’m intrigued, because I make it my business | 这就是为什么我这么感兴趣 我就是靠 |
[14:50] | to hear most everything that happens in Hollywood. | 打听好莱坞方方面面的消息 来做生意的 |
[14:52] | Ever since the press leak,the commission has been a little jittery. | 自从媒体泄密之后 委员会就十分敏感 |
[14:56] | – What press leak? – Last week,in the Hollywood Journal. | – 泄什么密? – 上周的事 已经登在好莱坞周刊上了 |
[15:00] | – Oh,waiter. – Yes,sir. | – 服务生 – 是的 先生 |
[15:01] | You got a copy of last week’s Hollywood Journal? | 能给我拿一份上周的好莱坞周刊吗? |
[15:05] | They didn’t want this getting out until the deal’s been agreed. | 在买卖敲定之前 他们不想让外界知道 |
[15:07] | This must have happened while you were in London. | 这事肯定是你在伦敦的时候发生的 |
[15:12] | There you go,sir. | 您的杂志 先生 |
[15:15] | They know that sign’s gonna be worth a small fortune to the right bidder. | 他们知道这个标志 对投标者来说价值不菲 |
[15:19] | Now they see this as a way of safeguarding their future. | 现在他们把标志看作是 他们未来的保障 |
[15:22] | They wanna have a deal in place before they make the announcement. | 他们想在公布之前做一笔交易 |
[15:26] | So,erm… | 所以 呃… |
[15:28] | – what are they asking for? – They’re asking for sealed bids. | – 他们想要什么? – 他们想进行一次密封招标 |
[15:32] | Twelve specially chosen dealers are being given the opportunity to bid in secret for the original sign. | 特别选出的12名竞标者 可以获得对原始标志进行秘密投标的机会 |
[15:38] | Winner takes all. | 赢家独得一切 |
[15:40] | And,er,you’re one of those 12 dealers? | 你们是这12名竞标者之一吗? |
[15:45] | That’s why we’re here. | 这就是我们来这儿的原因 |
[15:47] | Sealed bids. I hate doing business that way. | 密封招标 我讨厌这样做生意 |
[15:53] | Unless… you don’t put your bid in until you’ve seen everyone else’s first. | 除非…你看到其它人的 价格之后再投标 |
[16:02] | You’ve got somebody that can give us that information? | 你们有人能透露信息? |
[16:05] | I’ve got a man on the inside. | 内部有我们的人 |
[16:08] | We think the top bids will be around four to five million dollars. | 我们估计最高价是在 400-500万美元左右 |
[16:12] | We give our man a blank sheet of paper. | 我们会给我们的人一张空表 |
[16:15] | He checks the bids,tops it by a hundred dollars or so,and seals it. | 他会去查投标的价格 然后以高于100美元左右出价 之后密封 |
[16:20] | What’s in it for you? | 你们有什么好处? |
[16:24] | 20% of your bid,as a finder’s fee. | 你投标价格的20% 作为劳务费 |
[16:28] | 20% of five million dollars? | 5百万美元的20%? |
[16:31] | – That’s a hell of a lot of money. – Yes,it is. | – 真是一大笔钱 – 是的 没错 |
[16:37] | I think I’d like to talk with the man on the inside. | 我想我得和内应谈谈 |
[16:40] | No.I’m sorry,but his identity is strictly confidential. | 对不起 不行 他的身份是绝对保密的 |
[16:49] | Too bad. Maybe see you around. | 太遗憾了 那么就再见吧 |
[16:53] | If I don’t see the man on the inside,there is no deal. | 如果见不到内应 一切免谈 |
[16:58] | There’s no other way it’s going to happen. | 要想继续交易 你们就没有其他选择 |
[17:07] | I’ll arrange it for tomorrow. | 那我安排到明天 |
[17:18] | I just want you all to know,this is just the start,all right. | 我希望你们明白 这一切只是刚刚开始 |
[17:22] | This is the first step on the road to greatness. | 这才是迈向辉煌的第一步 |
[17:26] | You see,I think Mickey,personally,was holding us back. | 我个人认为 Mickey一直在压制我们 |
[17:28] | Oi,steady! | 嘿 你咋这么浮呢! |
[17:30] | No,no,no. No disrespect to Mickey, | 不 这不是对Mickey不敬 |
[17:32] | but I don’t know,I just think he lacked,um,ambition. | 不知道 我只是觉得他缺少 呃 雄心壮志 |
[17:38] | But as your new leader… | 作为你们的新头儿… |
[17:39] | Er,hold on! How did you get to be leader? | 呃 等等 你什么时候成头儿了? |
[17:42] | – Well,obvious,innit? – No. | – 很明显 不是吗? – 不 |
[17:45] | Haven’t we got a say in this? | 这件事征求我们同意了吗? |
[17:46] | A new leader,even a temporary one,has to be elected. | 新头儿 就算是临时的 也要选举产生 |
[17:50] | Yeah,it’s the old Grifters’ Code, innit. I’m bang up for that. | 是 可这是古老的骗子法则 我要打破陈规旧俗 |
[17:54] | OK,hands up who picks me? | 好吧 选我当头儿的举手! |
[17:59] | – Well,I don’t personally think we need a new leader. – No. Nor me. | – 我个人认为我们不需要新头儿 – 我同意 |
[18:03] | Look,Mickey’s gonna be gone for months,ain’t he? | 听着 Mikey要离队好几个月 不是吗? |
[18:05] | – Who’s gonna make the big decisions? – Why can’t we do that together? | – 谁来做重大决策? – 我们为什么不能一起做? |
[18:08] | – Yeah,what about a democracy,eh? – No,we can’t. | – 是啊 民主一点不好吗? – 不 我们不能这么做 |
[18:11] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[18:13] | – Tell ’em,Albie. – Strictly speaking,he’s right. | – 告诉他们Albie – 严格的来说 他是对的 |
[18:16] | Why? Because when it comes to the crunch,we need a single voice. | 为什么呢? 因为关键时刻 我们需要一个话事的人 |
[18:20] | – Yeah,single voice,see. – Now,the question is,who? | – 听见没有 一个话事人 – 现在的问题是 谁呢? |
[18:25] | – Hello? – Albie! | – 这儿呢! – Albie! |
[18:27] | No,no,no,no. Rule me out,my dear. Thank you very much though. | 不不不 别把我扯进来 亲爱的 不过还是要谢谢你 |
[18:30] | Those days are long gone,I’m pleased to say. | 我当头儿的日子早就远去了 |
[18:34] | – Well,after Albie,I would say Ash,you have the most experience. – Hello? | – Albie之后 我要选Ash 你的经验最丰富 – 嘿? |
[18:37] | – Stacie’s got the brains. – This is true. | – Stacie很有头脑 – 当然了 |
[18:39] | Am I missing something here? | 我错过什么了吗? |
[18:41] | Danny is the inside man though,ain’t he? | Danny是内应 不是吗? |
[18:42] | – Why don’t we have a trial period? – What? | – 我们为什么不来个考验期? – 什么? |
[18:45] | See how this job goes and at the end we’ll have a vote. | 看看这次计划进行如何 到最后再来投票 |
[18:48] | OK. Sounds fair. | 不错 听起来挺公平 |
[18:50] | – Well,do I get a say in this? – Absolutely. | – 投票算我一个吗? – 当然了 |
[18:54] | You get to vote at the end just like the rest of us. | 最后你也要像我们几个一样参与投票 |
[18:56] | In the meantime,in case you’ve forgotten, | 对了 免得你忘记 |
[18:58] | we have a con to work tomorrow. | 我们明天还有一次行骗任务 |
[19:08] | You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Paris? | 你知道在巴黎 1/4磅肉排奶酪汉堡叫做什么吗? |
[19:13] | What? They don’t call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese? | 什么? 难道他们不管它叫1/4磅肉排奶酪汉堡吗? |
[19:16] | No. | 不 |
[19:17] | Call it a Royale with cheese. | 叫皇家奶酪蛋糕 (实际上叫做Cheese Royal ==||||) |
[19:21] | Yeah,that’s cos of the metric thing,innit? | 是尺寸公制的问题? |
[19:23] | The Quarter Pounder don’t work there,does it? | 1/4磅在那边没法用 是吧? (法国用公斤) |
[19:27] | No,it’s cos they’re French. | 不 因为他们是法国人 |
[19:38] | I’m going to lunch,Janet. I have a meeting with the BBC from London. | Janet我要去吃午餐了 我要去和伦敦来BBC电台的人见面 |
[19:42] | They want to interview me. | 他们想要采访我 |
[19:44] | – I’ll be back around 2:30. – Yes,sir. | – 我大约在2:30回来 – 好的 先生 |
[19:54] | – That’s him. – All right,let’s go. | – 就是他 – 好嘞 行动 |
[20:08] | – Hello. – Hi,how can I help? | – 你好 – 你好 有什么能帮忙的吗? |
[20:10] | Who’s this vision? Janet,lovely Janet. Hello,darling. | 这是哪位啊? Janet 可爱的Janet 你好 亲爱的 |
[20:14] | – Paul Garrett,the BBC,here to interview…Mr Hamilton? – Yeah. | – Paul Garrett BBC工作人员 我们来采访…Hamilton先生? – 对 |
[20:18] | – I’m sorry,he’s just left for lunch. – Ah,he’ll be with Yvonne. | – 很抱歉 他刚去吃午饭了 – 啊 他一定和Yvonne在一起 |
[20:22] | – We can set up while he’s doing that,can’t we? – Excuse me? | – 趁他吃饭我们把设备准备好 行吗? – 对不起? |
[20:24] | Sorry,love,we’re the crew for the interview. | 对不起 亲爱的 我们是本次采访的工作人员 |
[20:27] | Here to set up the lights,the camera,all that toot. | 我们要把灯光 摄像机和音箱都安装好 |
[20:29] | Did we decide on the boardroom or his office? | 我们用会议室还是办公室呢? |
[20:31] | I think the office. | 用办公室吧 |
[20:32] | – He wanted to look industrious. – Yeah,don’t they all? | – 他想让自己看起来兢兢业业的 – 是啊 不都是这样的吗? |
[20:35] | I’m sorry,he never said anything to me about this. | 对不起 这事儿他一点也没跟我提 |
[20:38] | – That’s bosses for you,innit? My guv’nor never tells me anything. – Never. | – 这是你的老板的作风吧? 我们的头儿不告诉我们任何事 – 从来不 |
[20:41] | I can be on a job,right,and he phones me up asking me why I’m not somewhere else. | 我在干一件工作的时候 他会打电话来问我 为什么我没去另外一个地方 |
[20:45] | I said to him,”I can’t be there if you don’t tell me,can I?” | 我对他说”你没告诉我 我怎么会去呢” |
[20:48] | – Can’t be two places at once. – Of course I can’t,no. | – 分身乏术 – 我当然抽不开身 |
[20:50] | – No way. – No. | – 没办法 – 对 没办法 |
[20:51] | – No. – We don’t actually need him here. | – 确实不能 – 我们也不需要他在这里 |
[20:53] | – We can set up while he’s with Yvonne. – Of course. | – 我们可以趁他和Yvonne吃饭把设备安好 – 当然 |
[20:56] | – Have you met her yet? – No. | – 你见过她了吗? – 没有 |
[20:57] | Ooh,blimey! Right old battle axe. | 哦 天哪 这女人杀伤力超强 |
[21:00] | – Interviewed,er… – Blair. | – 她采访 呃… – 布雷尔 |
[21:02] | Last week,had him in tears. | 也就是上周 把他弄哭了 |
[21:03] | – He had the Kleenex out. – Terrible. | – 他把纸巾都用光了 – 太可怕了 |
[21:05] | Janet… Look,Janet… | |
[21:07] | You did know about this interview? | 你到底知不知道这次的采访? |
[21:10] | Well,yes. | 嗯 知道 |
[21:12] | Janet,it looks like either your boss or our boss screwed up. | Janet 看来要么是我老板 要么是你老板把事情搞砸了 |
[21:16] | Either way,it’s left to us poor wage slaves to sort this whole thing out | 不管怎样 这件事得由 我们这些低工资的苦力来解决 |
[21:20] | by showing the kind of decision-making and initiative that they can only dream of. | 我们展示一下让他们意想不到的 决策能力和主动性 |
[21:24] | So,you show us where his office is,we’ll tell him you saved the day, | 那么你带我们去他的办公室 我们会告诉他 今天你拯救了我们大家 |
[21:27] | and we should be out of here by tea time. | 大约到下午茶时间我们就离开 你觉得咋样? |
[21:32] | I’m sure it will be fine. | 我相信一切都会妥当 |
[21:34] | The elevator’s right there. Third floor. | 电梯在那边 上三楼 |
[21:36] | Lovely,lovely. | 好极了 好极了 |
[21:38] | Ah,when the producer and director turn up in the next ten minutes or so… | 十分钟内要是有制片人和导演来访… |
[21:41] | When they ask for Mr Hamilton, don’t tell them he’s not here. | 如果他们要见Hamilton先生 别告诉他们他不在这儿 |
[21:45] | They’ll go off for another three-hour lunch. We’ll never see ’em again,will we? | 不然他们就会去再吃三个小时午饭 我们不就看不见他们了? |
[21:49] | No,no,no. | 对啊 看不见了 |
[21:50] | – Neverending,innit? – Never. | – 再也看不见了 不是吗? – 没错 |
[21:51] | So,you just send them up. | 所以 你要把他们送上来 |
[21:53] | We’ll sort them out,keep it all sweet. What do you say? | 我们会好好处理的 你看怎么样? |
[21:56] | By the way,you got great legs and it is such a waste you keeping them behind this desk. | 对了 你的腿很漂亮 坐在这张桌子后面太浪费了 |
[22:04] | All right,see ya,Janet. | 好了 再会 Janet |
[22:13] | Paul’s with our man at the commission. | Paul跟我们的内应在一起 |
[22:15] | He’ll meet us there. | 我们在他的办公室见面 |
[22:44] | Excuse me,sir,a Miss Morgan called. | 打扰一下 先生 Morgan小姐来过电话 |
[22:47] | She’s asked me to tell you that she’s on her way but she is running a few minutes late. | 转告您 她正在赶来的路上 但她可能会晚一点才到 |
[22:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:02] | Hi. Hi,how can I help? | 你好 有什么可以帮忙的吗? |
[23:03] | We’re here to see Mr Hamilton. He’s expecting us. | 我们来见Hamilton先生 他在等我们 |
[23:05] | Oh,yes.Third floor,first office on your left. | 哦 是的 三楼 左手第一间办公室 |
[23:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:10] | So,just telling Richard that you’re interested in backing our bid for the sign. | 告诉Richard 你有兴趣 支持我们投标好莱坞标志 |
[23:15] | I cannot be seen having this conversation. | 我跟你们见面不能让别人看见 |
[23:18] | Well,I can vouch for Anthony. | 我可以为Anthony担保 |
[23:20] | And I could lose my job. | 我也有可能被炒 |
[23:21] | Mr Hamilton,I don’t want to take up too much of your time. | Hamilton先生 我不想浪费你太多时间 |
[23:25] | I just need to know that if I choose to make a bid, | 我只想知道如果我选择竞标 |
[23:29] | that it’ll be successful. | 是不是一定能拿下 |
[23:31] | The bids are sealed. If yours is the highest,you win. | 竞价都是密封的 如果你出价最高 你就是赢家 |
[23:36] | That’s not what I asked. | 这不是我要问的 |
[23:37] | Just answer the man’s question,please,Richard. | Richard 你还是给这位先生一个答复 |
[23:41] | I have a window of an hour between collecting the bids and them being presented to the board. | 在收集标价和提交给董事会之前 大约有一个小时的缓冲时间 |
[23:45] | During which time,they can be… massaged a little. | 在这段时间内 它们就能被… 小做一下手脚 |
[23:49] | Now we have a new problem. | 现在我们有新的问题 |
[23:50] | Since the press started nosing around,we’ve moved the day forward. | 因为新闻媒体已经听到一些风声 我们把时间提前了一天 |
[23:54] | The board want to present this to the city as a done deal when they meet,the day after tomorrow. | 董事会想在后天会面的时候 将此事敲定公布于众 |
[23:58] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,hang on. | 哦 哦 等一下 |
[24:00] | You said we had two weeks. | 你说过我们有两周时间的 |
[24:02] | It’s out of my hands. It’s political now. | 这不是我能控制的 现在是个政治事件 |
[24:05] | Your bid needs to be in by 10am the day after tomorrow. | 你的标价后天早上10点之前要投进来 |
[24:09] | Well,I’m not sure we’ll be ready in time. | 我们不能确定到时候能准备好 |
[24:11] | Well,if you’re not ready… | 如果你们无法准备好… |
[24:14] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 那么我也无能为力了 |
[24:41] | Right,change of plan – they don’t like the room, | 重新安排一下吧 他们不喜欢这个房间 |
[24:42] | so they’re gonna shoot it outside,with the sign in the background. | 他们想在外面拍摄 以好莱坞标志为背景 |
[24:45] | What do I tell Mr Hamilton? | 我怎么跟Hamilton先生说? |
[24:47] | Tell him…we’ll be in touch. | 告诉他…我们会再联系的 |
[25:02] | Oh,Mr Hamilton,the BBC were here. They said there’s been a change of plan. | 哦 Hamilton先生 BBC的人来过这里 他们说计划有变 |
[25:06] | Well,tell them instead of wasting my time, | 告诉他们不要再浪费我的时间了 |
[25:08] | if they want to see me,they can come here instead. | 如果他们想见我 就到这里来见 |
[25:17] | I want to know what you’ve got on this Hamilton guy. | 我想知道你知不知道 这个Hamilton什么底细 |
[25:22] | – What do you mean? – I have bribed and blackmailed and back-stabbed | – 你是什么意思? – 我用行贿 勒索 陷害的手段 |
[25:25] | my way into 30 million dollars and I can tell you, | 最后赚到了3000万美元 我告诉你 |
[25:27] | you don’t do that without recognising the signs of | 如果没有挖掘到能逼迫一个男人 |
[25:30] | a man who is being forced into something he doesn’t want to do. | 去做他不想做的事情的把柄 这一招也用不成 |
[25:33] | And if I’m not mistaken,Mr Richard Hamilton was not too pleased at us being there. | 如果我没错的话 Richard Hamilton先生不是很乐意见我们 |
[25:38] | – Yeah,well,that’s my business. – No,it’s not. | – 呃 这是我们的事 – 不 |
[25:41] | Not if I’m putting up five and a half million dollars. | 我要付550万美元 这就是我的事 |
[25:45] | I want everything on the table. | 我希望所有事情都明明白白 |
[25:49] | Your call. | 你说得算 |
[26:09] | I can suddenly see how you got his undivided attention. | 我突然明白他怎么 那么把你们当回事了 |
[26:14] | You guys play dirty. | 你们玩阴的 |
[26:16] | I like that. | 合我胃口 |
[26:18] | He’s got a wife and four kids. | 他已有妻子和4个孩子 |
[26:21] | He’s more frightened of her seeing these than he is of the commission finding out he’s fixing the bids. | 相对于被委员会发现他滥用职权 他更害怕被妻子看到这些 |
[26:26] | Who is the girl? | 这女孩是谁? |
[26:29] | I am. | 是我 |
[26:31] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[26:34] | You must be Anthony. | 你一定是Anthony了 |
[26:35] | Now,this is Rachel and she’s our ace in the hole. | 这位是Rachel 她是我们的秘密武器 |
[26:40] | Well,I am pleased to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴认识你 |
[26:43] | But what I don’t understand is why have they kept you hidden? | 但我不明白他们为什么 不让我早点见到你? |
[26:47] | Well,I think they were waiting to see if I needed to work on you. | 我猜他们是要看看 是否要派我出马对付你吧 |
[26:52] | Hell,now you tell me! | 糟糕 那你现在告诉我了! |
[26:56] | All right,you two,knock it off. | 好了 你们俩 先停停 |
[26:58] | Plenty time to play when all of this is done. | 大功告成后有的是时间 |
[27:01] | I’m having an engineer flown in to take a closer look at the sign. | 我找了个工程师飞过来 近距离看看那标志 |
[27:08] | – Why? – Well,I am having the sign taken down and shipped to Texas. | – 为什么? – 我打算把它拆下来 航运到德克萨斯州 |
[27:12] | Now I’m gonna need somebody to show me how to do that. | 得有个专人告诉我怎么去做吧 |
[27:16] | All right,I’ll talk to Hamilton. | 好的 我找Hamilton说说 |
[27:18] | So we’re done? | 我们说定了? |
[27:19] | Yeah,we’re done. | 说定了 |
[27:22] | See you in the morning,fellas. | 明早见了 伙计们 |
[27:35] | Shit! | 靠! |
[27:36] | Well,we’re gonna need to get permission. | 我们得获得许可 |
[27:39] | And how? | 怎么获得? |
[27:40] | I am so sorry. | 真是太对不起了 |
[27:42] | It seems there was a foul up with the production people. | 看来是制作组的人搞错了 |
[27:45] | I got a call saying the meeting had been switched to here and that lunch had been cancelled. | 我收到电话说会面换到了这里 并且午餐取消了 |
[27:50] | – It was inconvenient. – I know | – 这给我造成了不便 – 我知道 |
[27:53] | and that’s why I insisted that I come here in person. | 所以我才坚持要亲自来见你 |
[27:57] | What must you think of us? | 要不你会怎么看我们啊 |
[28:00] | So,the interview’s been cancelled? | 采访取消了吧? |
[28:02] | Oh,er,no,heavens no. But I told them. | 不 怎么会 但我跟他们说 |
[28:05] | I said there is no way that you would want to be involved after being treated so shoddily. | 我跟他们说 被如此薄待之后 你怎么还能同意参与? |
[28:11] | So they’ve got someone from the chamber of commerce as a last-minute replacement. | 所以他们最后临时找了个 商会的人来代替你 |
[28:16] | The chamber of commerce! | 商会! |
[28:18] | I know,very much second best,but we have to have something before we leave tomorrow. | 我知道 其次之选 但是我们总要在明天离开前有些收获 |
[28:23] | I mean,if I thought,just for one second, | 但恕冒昧的假设一下 |
[28:26] | that you’d still be interested,I would leap at the chance, | 可能你还有一丝兴趣 那我简直就是太走运了 |
[28:30] | but I’m sure you must still be very angry with us. | 我肯定你还很生气 |
[28:33] | It’s such a bloody shame,too,because… | 同时也是很大的遗憾 因为… |
[28:36] | Well,it’s going to be quite a big documentary. | 这会是相当大型的纪录片 |
[28:39] | It’ll be run across most of the world. | 会在全世界各地发行 |
[28:42] | Even some of the networks over here have shown an interest. | 甚至这里的某些电视公司也有兴趣 |
[28:50] | misunderstandings happen,I understand that. | 误会常有 我理解 |
[28:53] | Are you saying that you might still be interested? | 你是说你仍有兴趣? |
[28:56] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[28:59] | After all,you apologised for the lunch thing. | 毕竟 你为午餐的事道过歉了 |
[29:02] | Oh,this is wonderful! | 太棒了! |
[29:05] | I must call my people,they’ll be absolutely thrilled! | 我得给他们打电话 他们肯定很兴奋! |
[29:08] | So,do you know which of the networks are interested? | 你认为哪个电视公司会感兴趣? |
[29:12] | All of them,I think. | 所有的 我认为 |
[29:14] | Hello,Michael. You’re not going to believe this, | 喂 Michael 你一定不敢相信 |
[29:16] | but Richard has agreed to do the interview after all. | Richard终于同意接受采访了 |
[29:20] | I know,isn’t it fantastic? | 我知道 是不是很棒? |
[29:22] | Oh. Er,I’ll just check. | 噢 我问问 |
[29:24] | They want to do it up by the sign,get a shot of you, | 他们想在那标志上给你摄影 |
[29:28] | standing under it like a guardian angel. | 把你拍得好像 守护天使似的站在那里 |
[29:30] | I could maybe lean against the “H”. | 也许我可以靠在”H”上 |
[29:33] | H for Hamilton,perfect! That’s fine,Michael, | H代表Hamilton 太完美了! 没问题 Michael |
[29:36] | go ahead,you make the arrangements. | 好吧 安排一下 |
[29:38] | OK.Toodle pip. | 好的 再见 |
[29:40] | Right. 8.30 tomorrow morning for your make-up call. | 好 明早8.30安排你上妆 |
[29:44] | The only other thing is,I need to send a small crew up ahead of us, | 还有一件事 我得派一队工作人员先过去 |
[29:48] | just to get things ready. | 做好准备 |
[29:50] | Do you think you can arrange that? | 可以安排一下吗? |
[29:51] | I’ll have Janet give you passes when you leave. | 离开时我让Janet给你通行证 |
[29:53] | Super! | 极好! |
[29:58] | Well,you’ve got to hand it to Danny, | 交给Danny去做吧 |
[30:02] | he’s pulled out all the stops. | 他一直都全力以赴 |
[30:03] | Well,I never doubted he would. | 从没怀疑 |
[30:07] | You know,we’re gonna get the leader thing again at the end of all this? | 我们打算在此事了结后 重提领队一事 |
[30:10] | Listen,if he pulls this off,he deserves it. | 要是他能搞掂这单买卖 那他配当领队 |
[30:15] | Yeah,but we can tease him for a bit longer first,can’t we? | 但我们可以再逗逗他 不是吗? |
[30:17] | Absolutely,yes. | 当然可以 |
[30:19] | All right. Do you know anything else,mate? | 你就不会弹点别的?伙计 |
[30:21] | Only it’s been music from the movies two nights in a row now. | 已经连续两晚净弹电影配乐 |
[30:25] | I know we’re in Hollywood,great,but you can have too much of a good thing. Bleedin’ hell. | 我知道我们在好莱坞 不错 但好东西听多也会腻 该死的! |
[30:32] | Come on,then. | 来吧 |
[30:34] | – What? – Admit it. | – 什么? – 承认吧 |
[30:36] | Admit that I am a genius. | 承认我是个天才 |
[30:39] | No,you’ve done good,Danny. | 不 做得还算不错 Danny |
[30:41] | No,no,no,I want the whole thing. | 不 不 不 我要全套 |
[30:42] | I want a sentence including the word “genius”. | 我要听到含有”天才”的句子 |
[30:48] | You’re a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[30:50] | Yeah,I know. | 我知道 |
[30:52] | You’ve come a long way. | 好不容易来到这一步 |
[30:56] | Just one question. | 还有一个问题 |
[30:58] | If I was leader, | 要是我当了领队 |
[31:02] | do you think that Stacie would shag me? | 你说Stacie会不会上我? |
[31:07] | What? | 啥? |
[31:11] | Play my favourite for me. | 弹我最喜欢的 |
[31:12] | I don’t think he’s gonna like that. | 我认为他不会喜欢这样 |
[31:14] | Oh,never mind him. | 别理他 |
[31:30] | So,we all set for tomorrow? | 明天的事都准备好了? |
[31:33] | Don’t worry,babe. All up here. Boxed off. | 别担心 宝贝 都在这儿 搞定 |
[31:36] | Good. | 好 |
[32:08] | Ash,haven’t you forgotten something? | Ash是不是忘了点什么? |
[32:56] | Good morning,fellas. | 早上好 伙计们 |
[32:57] | Hey,how are you doing? | 你还好吗? |
[33:00] | Rachel Rachel. | |
[33:01] | I just wanted to see it close up. I hope you don’t mind. | 我只想靠近看看 希望你不介意 |
[33:04] | Hell,no,it can only improve the view,as far as I’m concerned. | 不 就我所知 只会锦上添花 |
[33:07] | Well,there she is,beautiful thing. Great,let’s go. | 它就在这啦 多美 好了走吧 |
[33:12] | Can we hold on a minute? | 再等等? |
[33:14] | I’m waiting for that engineer I told you about. He had an errand to run. | 我还在等那个工程师 他有趟差事要跑 |
[33:28] | Otto! Everyone,this is Otto. | Otto! 这位是Otto |
[33:31] | I have the big ideas,he makes them happen. | 我想主意 他把它们付诸实践 |
[33:36] | Wow. This IS something. | 哇哦 好家伙 |
[33:40] | Yes,it is. | 确实是 |
[33:42] | This time tomorrow,it could be all yours. | 明日此时 归你所有 |
[33:46] | Westley’s Hollywood. | Westley的好莱坞 |
[33:48] | It has a nice ring to it. | 上面有着漂亮的光环 |
[33:51] | You all ever hear the story about the Hollywood Sign girl,Peg Entwistle? | 你们听说过好莱坞标志 女孩的故事吗 Peg Entwistle? |
[33:56] | She came here in the ’30s,trying to find fame and fortune. | 她30年代来到这里 想名成利就 |
[34:00] | Stayed on Beachwood Drive at her uncle’s house,just down there. | 住在Beachwood大道她叔叔的房子 就在那儿 |
[34:04] | She could see that Hollywood sign shining through her window,reminding her of why she was here. | 她透过窗子看见标志闪闪发亮 提醒自己在这里的原因 |
[34:09] | She must’ve gone on a hundred auditions and never even got a phone call. | 她试了成百次镜 连一个回复都没有 |
[34:14] | So,one evening,she came up here,climbed up on top of the H, | 于是一晚 她来到这里 爬上那个”H” |
[34:19] | and threw herself off. And you know what? | 跳了下来 知道后来怎样了? |
[34:22] | The very next day,a letter came to her uncle’s house,saying that she had a role. | 就在第二天 一封信寄到了她叔叔家 里面说她得到了一个角色 |
[34:28] | Just goes to show you, | 这个故事告诉大家 |
[34:30] | quitters don’t win. | 半途而废者必输! |
[34:35] | You’ve seen enough? | 看够了吧? |
[34:39] | Maybe. | 差不多了 |
[35:02] | Richard? Richard? | |
[35:03] | That’s right. | 是我 |
[35:05] | Are you with the BBC? | 你是BBC的人吗? |
[35:07] | I’ve come to make you beautiful. | 我来把你变美 |
[35:11] | Didn’t like him much before. | 之前就不喜欢他 |
[35:13] | Can’t wait to take his money now. | 现在巴不得马上把他的钱骗到手 |
[35:16] | He’s playing the big man,but I’ve got him stitched up like a kipper. | 他在摆老大架子 但我会把他骗得个底儿掉 |
[35:21] | OK,what do you say we go back to the hotel, grab a few beers,have a bit of a celebrate? | 我们会酒店怎么样 喝两杯 庆祝一下如何? |
[35:26] | And what would we be celebrating,exactly? | 我们到底庆祝些什么? |
[35:29] | You having the winning bid at eleven o’clock tomorrow. | 明早11点你的投标胜利 |
[35:33] | Well,I can understand why I’d be celebrating, | 我明白为什么我要庆祝 |
[35:35] | but where do you fellas come in? | 但是这有你们什么事啊? |
[35:40] | – Not with you. – That’s exactly right. | – 不跟你一起 – 完全正确 |
[35:43] | – What? – I want to thank you so much, | – 什么? – 我要谢谢你 |
[35:45] | though,for taking me this far. I couldn’t have done it without you. | 帮了我很大的忙 没你还真成不了事 |
[35:49] | All right,hang on a minute. You saying the deal’s off? | 等等 你意思是我们玩完了? |
[35:53] | – I guess I am. – What about the sign? | – 我想是的 – 那标志怎么办? |
[35:54] | I’ll put my bid in. But I don’t need you to control Hamilton. I can do that myself, | 我会投标 但我不需要你来控制Hamilton 我自己来 |
[35:59] | and I can save myself a hell of a lot of money. | 这样我能省大笔钱 |
[36:01] | No,no,I’ve got Hamilton. | 不 不 Hamilton由我掌控 |
[36:06] | Otto! Otto! | |
[36:09] | The errand that Otto was running was going to your hotel room and finding the photos and the memory card. | 刚刚Otto跑的差事就是 去你们的酒店找照片和记忆卡 |
[36:16] | – You cheating bastard. – Oh,thank you. Thank you very much. | – 你这个混蛋 – 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[36:20] | You see,that’s how I got to where I am. Let’s face it, | 我爬到今时今日的地位是有原因的 接受现实吧 |
[36:25] | no-one ever accused me of being nice. | 人善被人欺啊 |
[36:46] | – I don’t believe that! – So much for having him tied up in knots. | – 难以置信! – 花了大力气鱼儿才咬钩 |
[36:49] | Now don’t blame yourself,Danny. Like the poet said,shit happens. | 别过于责备自己 古诗有云 天有不测之风云 |
[36:52] | – Well,I’m not giving up. – There’s nothing we can do. | – 我绝不放弃 – 我们已无能为力 |
[36:55] | Yes,there is. There’s always something you can do. | 有的 总有挽回的余地 |
[36:58] | Leave it,Danny. | 放手吧 Danny |
[37:05] | – What’s he gonna do? – Danny? | – 他接下来会怎么做? – Danny? |
[37:12] | – Shit! – What are you doing? | – 靠! – 怎么啦? |
[37:14] | Why take the pictures? | 他为什么拿走照片? |
[37:16] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:17] | He takes the pictures so he can do his own deal. | 他把照片拿走这样他就能自己来 |
[37:20] | So? | 所以? |
[37:21] | He still thinks Ash is Richard Hamilton! | 他仍以为Ash是Richard Hamilton! |
[37:28] | Now,just a few more minutes | 再等一会儿就好了 |
[37:31] | and I’ll have you looking like Orlando Bloom. | 我要把你变成Orlando Bloom (精灵王子-_-“) |
[37:38] | Oh,excuse me,dear. | 不好意思 亲爱的 |
[37:42] | Hello? | 喂? |
[37:44] | Are they ready for me yet? | 他们那边准备好了吗? |
[37:45] | ‘Ash,get back to the Sign Commission. | Ash 回标志委员会办公室 |
[37:46] | Westley’s on his way to blackmail you.’ | Westley正赶去勒索你 |
[37:49] | How long ago did they leave? | 他们走多久了? |
[37:50] | ‘Five minutes,all right,move it.’ | 走了5分钟 好了 速去 |
[37:54] | I’m so sorry,love. They’re on their way down for you now. | 非常抱歉 他们来接你了 |
[37:58] | I’ll just go and park the car out of the way,all right? ..Yes! | 我得把车停到别处别挡路 好吗? 真~帅 |
[38:18] | Come on. | 接呀 |
[38:21] | Hello,Janet? This is Yvonne Morgan. | 喂Janet? 我是Yvonne Morgan |
[38:24] | Yeah,he’s doing terribly well. | 是的 他那边都很顺利 |
[38:26] | He’s just remembered he asked a chap by the name of Anthony Westley into the office for a meeting. | 他刚记起 有个叫Anthony Westley 的人要去他办公室开会 |
[38:33] | Could you ask him to wait? | 你可以叫他等一等吗? |
[38:35] | All right,I’ll tell him. Thank you. | – 好的 我会的 – 谢谢 |
[38:41] | Anthony Westley. I’d like to see Mr Hamilton. | Anthony Westley 我要见Hamilton先生 |
[38:44] | He’s just stepped out. If you’d care to wait… | 他刚出去了 如果你不介意等… |
[38:53] | Mr Hamilton. | Hamilton先生 |
[38:54] | Oh,it’s you. | 哦 是你 |
[38:56] | I’m sorry but I’ve got nothing to say to you. | 抱歉 但我与你无话可说 |
[38:58] | – Janet,I’m going out again. Cancel all my appointments. – But… | – Janet 我得再出去一趟 取消我所有的会面 – 但… |
[39:01] | If anyon asks,you haven’t seen me,OK? | 要是有人问 你说没过我 懂吗? |
[39:03] | I think you’re going to want to hear what I have to say to you. | 我想你会对我要说的话有兴趣 |
[39:07] | But,um… But I… | 但 呃 但我… |
[39:13] | I really think you should listen to me. | 我认为你该听我说 |
[39:17] | I have the photographs. | 照片在我手上 |
[39:20] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[39:22] | – She knows. – Excuse me? | – 她全知道了 – 什么? |
[39:24] | My wife! | 我的妻子! |
[39:25] | She knows! So you and your friends can go screw yourself. | 她知道了! 你和你的朋友可以见鬼去了 |
[39:30] | Print them in the LA Times if you want. | 要是你愿意 登到”洛杉矶时报”去吧 |
[40:04] | – Did he go for it? – Yeah,yeah. | – 他上钩了吗? – 是的 是的 |
[40:05] | Great,OK. | 太棒了 好 |
[40:07] | Let’s give him a couple of hours to stew on it,then it’s plan B. | 给他点时间消化一下 然后实行B计划 |
[40:09] | You and Stace get set up. | 你和Stace作准备 |
[40:16] | You did well,Danny. | 做得好啊 Danny |
[40:18] | Wasn’t an easy turn around. | 局势扭转不容易啊 |
[40:20] | We ain’t out of the woods yet. We need a clean finish. | 我们还不能安枕无忧 得干得干净利落 |
[40:23] | I don’t want this guy coming looking for us. | 我不想他以后追着我们不放 |
[40:30] | Hello? | 喂? |
[40:31] | ‘I have a proposition for you,if you’re interested. | 给你个提议 如果你有兴趣 |
[40:34] | ‘I’m with Hamilton. We’re at the Sunset Vista Motel.’ | 我现在跟Hamilton在一起 现在在日落街景汽车旅馆 |
[40:44] | He’s gone to get some alcohol. | 他去买酒了 |
[40:47] | Does Paul know you’re here? | Paul知道你在这吗? |
[40:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:53] | This was his idea. | 这是他的主意 |
[40:55] | I thought so. | 我也这么想 |
[41:00] | He’s not very happy with you. | 对你的所为 他不大高兴呢 |
[41:08] | Well…you can’t blame a fella for trying. | 值得一试嘛 有怪莫怪 |
[41:12] | He understands that,too. | 他也理解 |
[41:18] | So,what’s the deal? | 有什么提议? |
[41:21] | Hamilton’s a mess. | Hamilton现在是一团糟 |
[41:23] | His wife threw him out. | 他妻子把他扫地出门 |
[41:24] | Oh,now how did that happen,I wonder. | 怎么会这样? |
[41:29] | Paul said you were clever. | Paul说你挺聪明的 |
[41:32] | We had one more photo. | 我们手上还有一张照片 |
[41:37] | We sent it to his wife. | 寄给他妻子 |
[41:39] | Paul guessed he’d come running to me,and he did. | Paul猜他会来找我 他确实这么做 |
[41:48] | Well,that puts you in the driver’s seat. | 这就把话事权交给你了 |
[41:54] | I can make sure he goes back into work tomorrow morning | 我可以保证他明早准时上班 |
[41:57] | and deals with the bid,just like we planned. | 像我们原先计划一样 处理投标 |
[42:01] | Only this time,we need to give him a slightly different motivation. | 只是这一次 我们要给他一个略有不同的动机 |
[42:09] | I’ve convinced him that we can start a new life, | 我说服他我们要开始新生活 |
[42:13] | move away from here, | 搬离这里 |
[42:15] | set up home, | 准备爱的小屋 |
[42:17] | and for that we’ll need cash, | 这一切都离不开现钱 |
[42:20] | lots of it. | 很多钱 |
[42:22] | He’ll make sure your bid for the sign wins just like before, | 如之前的计划 他能确保你中标 |
[42:27] | you’ll give us the finder’s fee in cash. | 而你得用现金支付劳务费 |
[42:30] | $500,000. | 50万 |
[42:33] | Oh,let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[42:34] | When you get your hands on the money,you’re gonna dump him? | 一旦钱到手了 你就马上甩了他? |
[42:40] | Just as soon as I can. | 能多快就多快 |
[42:47] | Oh,you are nasty. | 你真够坏的 |
[42:52] | I love that in a woman. | 我就爱女人的坏 |
[42:59] | Richard,good to see you. | Richard很高兴见到你 |
[43:06] | Honey,I’ve talked to Mr Westley. | 亲爱的 我跟Westley先生谈过了 |
[43:10] | It seems we might still be able to come to some arrangement. | 我们还得详细谈谈安排 |
[43:14] | I,er… | 我 呃… |
[43:15] | I want the money in cash tomorrow morning,before I go into the office. | 明早我就要在进办公室前 看到现金 |
[43:19] | Hold on. You want me to give you the money before you go to the office to check out the bids? | 等等 你让我在你进办公室处理投标 之前就把钱给你? |
[43:25] | How the hell do I know you won’t just high-tail it out of town? | 我怎么知道你不会携款私逃? |
[43:29] | I guess that’s just a chance you’ll have to take. | 我想你得冒冒风险 |
[43:31] | For half a million dollars? Not a chance in hell. | 拿50万冒险? 门都没有 |
[43:35] | Take it or leave it. | 息随尊便 |
[43:36] | I’ll leave it. | 那我不干了 |
[43:40] | OK. | 好 |
[43:43] | What is it you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[43:50] | I bring the money to the office. | 我把钱带到办公室 |
[43:53] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了不成? |
[43:55] | I’ll give it to you in the parking lot, | 我会在停车场拿给你 |
[43:57] | then I can watch you go in | 看着你进去 |
[43:59] | and make sure you don’t leave. | 确认你没走 |
[44:02] | He’s not going to let me or the money out of his sight. | 他不会让我或钱离开他的视线 |
[44:05] | He’s gonna watch me go in the front. | 他要看着我从前门进去 |
[44:06] | And you can be sure that Otto the sidekick will be waiting at the back. | 可以肯定帮手Otto 会在后门等着 |
[44:10] | So I gotta get you and the money out of the building without Westley seeing us? | 所以我得在Westley看不到的 情况下把你和钱转移出去? |
[44:14] | Just make sure he doesn’t come after us when he finds out Ash is gone. | 要确保当Ash走了后 他别追着我们不放 |
[44:17] | Not to mention not getting the Hollywood sign. | 别提标志都没到手了 |
[44:19] | I don’t think there’s any way through this. | 没想到行得通的办法 |
[44:22] | – Yes,there is. – Face it,Danny! | – 一定有的 – 面对现实吧Danny! |
[44:24] | Things haven’t gone smoothly. We’ve just lurched from one disaster to another. | 面对现实吧 这档子事从一开始 就不咋顺当 一团糟接一团糟 |
[44:29] | It ain’t where you start,Stace,OK? It’s where you finish. | 过程不重要Stace 重要是结果 |
[44:32] | Yeah,in jail,at this rate! | 照这样下去 结果就是坐牢 |
[44:34] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. | 谢谢你这么信任我 |
[44:37] | I got you this far,ain’t I? | 是我把大家带到这一步的 不是吗? |
[44:38] | I’ve got a bloke bringing us half a million dollars tomorrow. | 我让那傻瓜明天带50万给我们 |
[44:42] | Whoa,Albert,what do you think? | 哇 Albert你怎么想? |
[44:45] | It’s been a rough ride, | 好了 事情是不大顺利 |
[44:47] | but it was Danny’s imagination that brought us here in the first place | 但确实是Danny的想法 让我们走到这一步的 |
[44:50] | and kept us in the game when things went wrong. | 而且当事情变糟时仍能控制局面 |
[44:53] | Look,it always boils down to the same two things. | 听着 归结就是两个选择 |
[44:56] | You roll the dice or you walk away,that’s it. | 放手一搏 要么就拍屁股走人 就这么简单 |
[45:04] | Well? | 怎样? |
[45:06] | Well,it was different when Mickey was here,wasn’t it? | Mickey在时情况完全不同 不是吗? |
[45:09] | We always knew everything would come good. | 我们总知道事情会往好的方面发展 |
[45:21] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. Stop the car! | 谢谢你们对我的”信任” 停车! |
[45:27] | Danny! Danny! | |
[45:32] | Danny! Danny! | |
[45:34] | Danny? Danny? | |
[45:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:45] | – It’s OK. – No,it’s not. | – 没事 – 不 不是的 |
[45:47] | – Yeah,it’s… – No,it’s not. | – 是的 没… – 不 不是的 |
[45:49] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不该那么说的 |
[45:51] | No,you’re right. | 不 你说的对 |
[45:53] | You’re right,Stacie. I am just a jumped-up short-con player. | 你说的对 Stacie 我只是个 “小老千”(相对与大老千)而已 |
[45:58] | You know,the truth is, | 事实是 |
[46:02] | I’m completely out of my league here. | 这已经超出了我的能力范围 |
[46:12] | I used to dream about all this. | 我过去常常梦想着这一切 |
[46:17] | Leading my own crew, | 带着队 |
[46:19] | calling the shots, | 发号施令 |
[46:22] | making the plays. | 设着局 |
[46:28] | I don’t know,Mickey,he just made it look… | 我就不明白 Mickey 他使一切看起来… |
[46:32] | so effortless. | 不费吹灰之力 |
[46:35] | And so do you. | 你也一样 |
[46:37] | Yeah,right(!) | 是啊! |
[46:40] | Look,you’re not as smooth as Mickey, | 也许你没Mickey做事那么平滑 |
[46:43] | and things aren’t as well planned, | 计划也没那么周详 |
[46:47] | but you’re still a bloody genius. | 但是你仍是一个天才 |
[46:52] | When you say “not as smooth”… | 你说”没那么迷人”… (smooth有迷人的意思) |
[46:54] | Danny! Danny! | |
[46:56] | I’m being serious. | 我是认真的 |
[47:01] | You know,if I’m so good, | 那如果我那么棒 |
[47:03] | how is it | 那为什么 |
[47:05] | that I haven’t got a single clue | 我对明天的该如何应付 |
[47:10] | about what we’re going to do tomorrow? | 还没有一点头绪? |
[47:14] | You will. | 你会有的 |
[47:16] | When it matters. | 到紧要关头的时候 你会有主意的 |
[47:50] | You go around the back and make sure he’s not coming out. | 你到后门守着 确保他不会溜走 |
[48:17] | Here’s my bid. | 这是我的投标书 |
[48:20] | – Have you got the money? – Here. | – 钱呢? – 在这 |
[49:21] | What the hell is going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[49:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:30] | – They must’ve caught him tampering with the bids. – What?! | – 他们一定是发现了他串通投标 – 什么?! |
[49:32] | They’ve caught him! | 他们抓了他! |
[49:34] | He paid me! Take his fingerprints, it’ll be on the money! | 他付我钱了! 取他的指纹 钱上有他的指纹! |
[49:38] | They’ve got my money? | 他们拿走了我的钱? |
[49:40] | Don’t… | 别… |
[49:42] | – He made me,it’s him! – I’m getting out of here! | – 他让我这么做的 是他! – 我不干了! |
[49:48] | Anthony Westley! Anthony Westley! | |
[49:50] | There he is! | 他就在那! |
[49:51] | I’ve never seen that man before in my life. | 我从没见过他 |
[49:55] | Don’t mind him,sir. | 别理他 先生 |
[49:57] | Get in the car. You can tell us about it down at the station. | 进车 到局里你再说是怎么回事 |
[50:30] | I thought you were gonna be in there all day. | 我还以为你会在里面 呆上一整天 |
[50:31] | Well,as soon as my doctor here told ’em about the mix up with my medication, | 我的医生一告诉他们搞错了我的药 |
[50:35] | they couldn’t wait to get rid of me. | 他们巴不得马上放了我 |
[50:37] | God bless America. | 天佑美国! |
[50:39] | Well,you actually bloody did it. | 你真的做到了 |
[50:54] | Hi,I’m just waiting for someone. | 嗨 我就是来等一个人 |
[50:56] | Weren’t you here the other day,with the film crew? | 上次你是不是来过了 和制片组一起的? |
[50:59] | Must have been my brother… from England. | 那一定是我弟弟… 英国的弟弟 |
[51:14] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样? |
[51:15] | Just like Jell-o on springs. | 花枝乱颤 (热情如火里形容梦露的经典台词) |
[51:49] | Cheers,boys! | 敬你们 伙计们! |
[51:56] | please,sir. You’re upsetting my daughter,look. | 先生 你使我女儿很不舒服 看 |
[51:59] | With a face like that,she deserves to be upset! | 长成这样 应该不舒服啊! |
[52:02] | Looks like a pan of fried assholes. | 长得像个给油煎的混蛋 |
[52:07] | – Please,sir! – Call the police! This man is disgusting! | – 请不要这样 先生! – 叫警察! 这人真下流! |
[52:09] | Oh,my god,but you’re lovely. | 老天 你长得很可爱啊 |
[52:14] | Oh,God,the love of my life has just walked into the room. | 天啊 我的一生挚爱出现了 |
[52:34] | That’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[52:36] | – It’s not my fault. She made me do it. – I didn’t! | – 不是我的错 她让我这么做的 – 我没有! |
[52:39] | – She paid me! – All right,sir,calm down. | – 她付钱让我这么做的! – 好了先生冷静一下 |
[52:41] | No,no,it was him. | 不 不 是他 |
[52:43] | Anthony Westley. He made me do it. | Anthony Westley他让我这么做的 |
[52:46] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我把一切都告诉你 |
[52:47] | I never saw him before in my life. | 我从没见过他 |
[52:49] | And that’s not a woman,that’s a man,yeah! | 他不是女的 是个男的! |
[52:51] | – He made me do it. He made me do it! – That’s enough. | – 他让我这么做的 他让我这么做的! – 够了 |
[52:54] | – That’s enough. Turn around. – They’re all con men! | – 够了 转过身 – 他们都是老千! |
[52:57] | – I said,turn around. – They all made me do it! | – 我说 转过身去 – 他们让我这么做的! |
[52:59] | They paid me to steal the sign! | 他们付钱让我偷那个标志! |
[53:03] | Bob,grab the case. | Bob拿着箱子 |
[53:05] | Settle down! | 别乱动! |
[53:10] | Get your goddamn hands off me! | 把你的脏手拿开! |
[53:17] | – They’ve caught him tampering with the bids. – What?! | – 他们一定是发现了他串通投标 – 什么?! |
[53:19] | They caught him! | 他们抓了他! |
[53:20] | – They’ve got my money! – I’m getting out of here! | – 他们拿了我的钱! – 我不干了! |
[53:24] | Anthony Westley! There he is! | Anthony Westley! 他就在那! |
[53:27] | I’ve never seen that man before in my life. | 我从没见过他 |
[53:44] | You know,you are talking to a man who has laughed in the face of death, | 你眼前的这个男人笑对生死 |
[53:49] | sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe. | 泰山崩于前而色不变 |
[53:53] | What? | 什么? |
[53:54] | The Wizard Of Oz. | 绿野仙踪啊 |
[53:56] | Ah,well,in that case… | 这样的话… |
[53:59] | there is no place like home. | 金屋银屋不如自家狗窝啊 |
[54:02] | I have to hand it to you,Danny, | 一切交给你啦 Danny |
[54:04] | that was bloody genius,mate. | 那招真是天才 伙计 |
[54:06] | Yes,it was,wasn’t it? | 是啊 是啊 不是吗? |
[54:07] | I called his hotel,they said he got a car to the airport. | 我给他的旅馆打电话 他们说他去机场了 |
[54:10] | You should have seen his face when the police pulled Ash out. | 你们真该看看 警察把Ash带出来时他的脸 |
[54:15] | Couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke. | 这事也没可能发生在啥好人身上啊(=_=”) |
[54:17] | There is one other little thing we’ve got to sort out. | 还有点事得解决 |
[54:19] | What’s that,then? | 什么事? |
[54:21] | I seem to remember we did say that we’d sort out the leadership after we’d done the deal. | 我记得我们说过这件事 成了之后解决领队的问题 |
[54:26] | And as Stace is now sitting next to half a million big ones, | 既然Stace现在坐在 白花花的50万旁边 |
[54:30] | I thought now might be a good time. | 我想现在是好时机了吧 |
[54:32] | Ah,here we go. | 又来了 |
[54:33] | No,come on,fair’s fair. | 来吧 公正点 |
[54:35] | Did I or did I not deliver the goods? | 我到底有没有出好点子? |
[54:38] | Yes,you did,yes. | 是的 你做到了 |
[54:39] | OK. All those in favour of me being elected leader, | 所有想让我当选的人 |
[54:43] | please put your hands up. | 请举手投票吧 |
[54:51] | Only joking. | 玩玩而已 |
[54:54] | Well,I make that unanimous,then. | 意见一致 全票通过 |
[54:59] | Come on,Danny! You’re the one! | 好样的 Danny!为你独尊! |
[55:02] | Sit down,for God’s sake. | 坐好 看在老天份上 |
[55:05] | Well done. Well done. | 做得好 做得好 |
[55:10] | Next week…. | 下个星期…. |
[55:14] | Albert’s found a mark. | Albert找到一个目标 |
[55:15] | OK,we set up a big store,Moodie Stables. | 好 我们准备一家店 Moodie马棚 |
[55:18] | We’ll have a ringer. Need anything else,I’ll be at Eddie’s. | 我们得有人下套 还有其他事的话 到Eddie酒吧找我 |
[55:21] | We’re a man short. I’m holding interviews all morning. | 我们人手不足 整个早上都得面试 |
[55:27] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[55:29] | How many is that now? | 目前为止几个了? |
[55:31] | 11 brunettes,nine blondes,one redhead. | 11个深色头发的 9个金发的 1个红头发的 |
[55:35] | – Danny Blue? – Never heard of him. | – Danny Blue? – 没听说过这个人 |
[55:37] | – I’m Billy. Billy Bond. – What? | – 我叫Billy Billy Bond – 什么? |
[55:39] | I’m the best short-con player in London. | 我是伦敦最好的”小老千” |
[55:41] | Heard you’re looking for new blood. | 听说你们招募新血 |
[55:42] | I’ll show you what I can do. | 我要给你露两手 |
[55:44] | Billy the Kid is in the house. | Billy小子要加入了 |
[55:47] | Sweet,brother,sweet. | 不错 兄弟 不错 |
[55:49] | – Is that it? – Yeah,yeah. | – 是嘛? – 对 对 |