时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You’ve got to stop fretting about me,you got more to worry about. | 你不要再为我操心拉 你自己的烦心事还多着呢 |
[00:04] | But you hate it here,I know you do. | 但我知道你不喜欢这 |
[00:06] | – Will you stop worrying? – You’re me dad. | – 你能不能不要再担心了? – 你是我爸爸 |
[00:08] | Who else is going to? | 我不担心谁担心? |
[00:10] | Just let them sell the house,son,I don’t want any fuss. | 就让他们把房子卖了吧 我不想再找麻烦 |
[00:13] | No,that’s yours.You workedall your life for that place. | 不 那是你的房子 那是你一生的心血 |
[00:16] | Good afternoon,everyone…Everything all right?Good. | 各位 下午好 一切都好吗? 很好 |
[00:21] | Now,it’s been reported tome | 有人告诉我 |
[00:22] | that some of you are going outinto the garden unsupervised. | 你们中有人在没人 监督的情况下去花园 |
[00:26] | If you continue to do so, | 如果你们继续这样做 |
[00:28] | then you will have to visit theoffice and sign a disclaimer. | 你们就要去办公室 签署一份弃权书 |
[00:31] | You may not careif the home is sued when we have todrag you out of the lake… | 等我们从湖里捞出你们的尸体 你们可不担心这里被起诉 |
[00:36] | but I do! | 但我担心! |
[00:37] | Um,excuse me,I don’t thinkthat’s any way to talk to people. | 打扰一下 怎么可以对别人这么说话 |
[00:44] | Sorry…you’re who? | 对不起 你是? |
[00:45] | I’m here to visit me father. | 我来看我父亲 |
[00:47] | Leave it,son. | 随她去吧 儿子 |
[00:48] | Ooh,well,er,visiting hours are over.Helen will show you out. | 哦 探访时间已经过了 Helen会带你出去的 |
[00:59] | Any danger of finding a mark yet or what? | 猎物找的怎么样了? |
[01:02] | Albert’s out working the clubs. | Albert已经在俱乐部里开始找了 |
[01:04] | Here.I could help Albertrope in the marks. | 我可以去帮Albert 给目标下套 |
[01:07] | Only,I read that the betterthe roper,the better the con. | 套下得越好 骗局就越好 |
[01:10] | And everyone knowsAlbert’s the best there is. | 大家都知道Albert最擅长这个 |
[01:12] | Listen,mate,the real key is the inside man,all right? | 伙计 听着 最关键的是内应 |
[01:15] | He’s the brains,OK? | 他是中心 知道吗? |
[01:17] | He’s the one who puts the whole show together covers the angles… | 他把所有部分组织在一起 覆盖每个角度 |
[01:19] | Yeah,Danny’s our inside man,Billy. | 对 Danny就是我们的内应 Billy |
[01:23] | I mean,not that roping ain’t important,it is, | 我不是说下套的人不重要 是很重要 |
[01:25] | and believe me Albert is a legend,OK? | 相信我 Albert就是个传奇 |
[01:28] | But if you’ve roped somebody in, | 但就算你已经套上猎物 |
[01:29] | what you gonna do without an inside man? | 没有内应你又能做什么? |
[01:33] | Coffees all round?Do you want tea? | 都要咖啡吗? 你要茶吗? |
[01:34] | Er,thanks,Eddie,yeah. | 谢谢 Eddie 要 |
[01:35] | But what’s an inside man gonna do without a mark? | 但没有猎物的内应又能做啥? |
[01:38] | Thanks,Ash,I was just about to get to that. | 谢谢 Ash 这正是我要说的 |
[01:41] | So it’s a chicken and egg thing,the chicken’s important, | 就像鸡和蛋的故事 鸡很重要 |
[01:44] | but without an egg there won’t be a chicken,would there? | 但如果没有蛋 也不会有鸡 对不对? |
[01:46] | Vice versa.The chicken,on its own,may provide the egg, | 相反同理 鸡会下蛋 |
[01:50] | but it’s the egg that you actually want. | 而蛋正是你想要的 |
[01:53] | Tell me I’m wrong,Ash. | 告诉我我错了 Ash |
[01:55] | I’m not sure I can,Danny. | 恐怕做不到 Danny |
[01:56] | D’you want scrambled eggs? | 你要炒蛋吗? |
[01:57] | This is all part of your education,son. | 这也是你要学的 小伙子 |
[01:59] | – I hope you’re taking it in. – Yeah,I think so. | – 希望你记住了 – 是 我知道 |
[02:01] | Good,right,off you pop. | 很好 对了 跑个腿 |
[02:04] | Pick my suit up. | 帮我取西装 |
[02:08] | Danny,you’re meant to be training him up, | Danny 你应该训练他 |
[02:10] | not sending him on YOUR errands. | 而不是让他帮你跑腿 |
[02:11] | I am training him up. | 我在训练他 |
[02:13] | What about all that chicken and egg stuff? | 刚才说的鸡和蛋的事情不就是吗? |
[02:15] | – Er,croissant? – Yeah,be fair,Stace. | – 牛角包 奶油单卷 你们要吗? – 对 说实话 Stace |
[02:17] | I mean,he does need the chicken and egg stuff. | 他确实需要鸡和蛋之类的东西 |
[02:20] | When the kid’s ready,give him a shot at the title. | 等他准备好了 直接让他上战场 |
[02:22] | I could always nip outand get a pineapple. | 我也可以出去买些菠萝 |
[02:27] | Er,why is Eddie being so nice to us? | 为什么今天Eddie对我们这么好? |
[02:29] | Must be time to pay the tab. | 可能我们该付以前赊的账啦 |
[02:30] | Oh,don’t worry about that and,er… | 哦 别担心那个 还有 |
[02:33] | these are on the house. | 这些我请 |
[02:35] | Now,he’s really freaking me out. | 这样可就真的吓着我了 |
[02:37] | It comes to something when a blokecan’t buy his very bestmates,breakfast. | 我领悟到我这么个俗人 是没法用金钱换来朋友的 来点早餐吧 |
[02:41] | Whoa,hang on a minute,hang on a minute. | 喔 等等 等等 |
[02:44] | Two possibilities here – | 有两种可能性 |
[02:46] | either it’s not really Eddie and it’s just his body possessed by aliens. | 一种 这不是真正的Eddie 他的身体被外星人侵入 |
[02:50] | Or… | 或者 |
[02:52] | He wants something. | 他有所求 |
[02:54] | So,which is it? | 那么 你到底咋啦? |
[03:00] | Can you lend me 50 grand? | 能借我5万英镑吗? |
[03:49] | When me mum died, the old man… | 我妈妈去世的时候 我爸爸 |
[03:53] | he justsort of went to pieces, he was rattling about in that house. | 他崩溃了 一直在家里喃喃自语 |
[03:57] | He couldn’t cope on his own. | 自己根本不能振作 |
[03:59] | So he went into this nursing home? | 所以他就去了养老院? |
[04:00] | They were really nice when hegot there,his own room, | 他去的时候 那里的人都很好 他有自己的房间 |
[04:03] | people he could talk to. | 有人跟他聊天 |
[04:04] | I mean,he really came outof himself. | 他真的从阴影中走出来了 |
[04:07] | So what changed? | 后来发生什么了? |
[04:08] | It got taken over. | 养老院被人接管了 |
[04:10] | This new bird came in… | 新老板娘上马 |
[04:13] | The fees nearly trebled infour months. | 4个月里花费翻了3倍 |
[04:15] | So move him out. | 那就把他接出来 |
[04:16] | Well,that’s the trouble. | 这就是问题所在 |
[04:18] | Me dadwants to go home,but he can’t. | 我爸爸也想回家 但他回不了 |
[04:21] | When I tried to get him out, | 我想接他出来的时候 |
[04:23] | the small print on the contract tieshim in for five years. | 合同上的指印规定他得在那呆5年 |
[04:26] | And get this – even if he dies in the meantime, | 就因为合同 如果他在这期间去世 |
[04:30] | his estate is still liable for thewhole five years. | 5年之内他们还是可以随意 处置他的财产 |
[04:34] | They can’t do that. | 他们怎么能这么做 |
[04:35] | In the contract,me dad’shouse was put up as security. | 合同里 我爸爸的房子做担保 |
[04:38] | I’m already five grand behind withthe new fees, | 我已经欠了5000英镑的 养老院新标价的费用 |
[04:41] | I need another 40-oddto buy out the rest of the contract. | 我还需要4万英镑去买断合同 |
[04:44] | And if I can’t find the money topay them off, | 如果我凑不够钱把合同买断 |
[04:46] | me dad loses his house,everything. | 我爸爸会失去他的房子 失去所有东西 |
[04:50] | Sounds like you’ve been conned. | 你像是被骗了 |
[04:51] | It’s people like that give honest grifters a bad name. | 就是这种人给好骗子 冠上坏名声 |
[04:55] | I vote we take them down on principle. | 我提议我们把他们推下台 |
[04:57] | Yeah,me too. | 我同意 |
[05:01] | I’ll rip up your tab. | 以前赊的老帐就一笔勾销 |
[05:12] | I’ve tried everything,old boy,really I have. | 我试过所有方法了 真的 |
[05:15] | I’m not being funny,Neville, | 我不是开玩笑 Neville |
[05:16] | what’s a chap got to do to get a knighthood these days? | 这年头要怎样才能 获得爵士地位? |
[05:19] | I mean,you could buy one until last year, | 我是说 一年前改革征兵制之前 |
[05:22] | when all this Levy carry on started up. | 还能花钱买个爵位 |
[05:24] | And if I throw any more at damned charities,I’ll soon be one myself. | 我要是再在慈善上花一个子 我自己就快成扶贫对象啦 |
[05:29] | Uncle Freddie got one just by bunging some under-secretary 50K. | Freddie叔叔就是靠塞给 某个秘书官5万块钱就能到个爵位 |
[05:34] | – Cheerie-bye,Nev. – Cheerio. | – 加油 拜拜 Nev – 加油 |
[05:36] | Hugs to Felicity. | 帮我跟Felicity带好 |
[05:41] | – Er,may I? – Of course. | – 我可以坐下吗? – 当然 |
[05:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:45] | – James Alderman. – Jonathan Mortimer-Howe. | – 我是James Alderman – 我是Jonathan Mortimer-Howe |
[05:50] | I don’t recall seeingyou here before,Jonathan. | 我不记得在这见到过你 Jonathan |
[05:53] | New member.Thought it time I increased my circle. | 新会员 慢慢扩大社交圈 |
[05:56] | Ah,not a bad thing. | 好事啊 |
[05:59] | – Er,what do you do? – Banking.You? | – 你做什么的? – 银行 你呢? |
[06:03] | I’m a civil servant. | 我是公务员 |
[06:04] | But you’re American. | 但你是美国人 |
[06:06] | I’m on attachmentfrom the White House. | 我在白宫的附属部门 |
[06:10] | Here to work on theHonours List Committee. | 在这给名人荣誉委员会工作 |
[06:14] | I say,old boy,erm,let me buy you a brandy. | 伙计 我请你一杯白兰地吧 |
[06:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:21] | Morecombe Hall Nursing Home,family run for 12 years, | Morecombe别墅养老院 家族管理了12年 |
[06:25] | bought out six months ago by this woman. | 6个月以前被这个女人买下 |
[06:27] | Veronica Powell Veronica Powell. | |
[06:30] | Any other interests? | 她还有什么油水? |
[06:31] | Yeah,I’ve checked with Companies House and been through her accounts. | 我查了她帐户下的公司 房子 |
[06:35] | From what I can make out,this nursing home is a new venture. | 发现这个养老院是个新投资 |
[06:38] | She made most of her money in property. | 她大部分钱都是通过房地产赚来的 |
[06:39] | In fact,she’s still got a property company and an auction house. | 事实上 她旗下仍拥有 房地产公司和拍卖公司 |
[06:44] | So why has she suddenly bought a nursing home? | 那她为什么突然买下养老院? |
[06:47] | Well,if you ask me,it’s a bigger con than we thought. | 要我说 这是个超出我们预想的骗局 |
[06:49] | How? | 为什么? |
[06:50] | She buys this place,then she whacks up the fees, | 她把这里买下后 大幅度增加养老院的费用 |
[06:52] | so the elderly residents have to sell their property to pay for it. | 老人们只能卖掉自己的房子来支付 |
[06:56] | Which she then sells through her own property company. | 然后她再通过自己的 房地产公司把房子卖掉? |
[06:58] | No,no,no,no,no,no.No,it’s worse than that. | 不不不不 比那还糟糕 |
[07:01] | She convinces them to sell through her own auction house. | 她说服他们通过 她的拍卖公司卖 |
[07:05] | She forgets to invite any serious bidders, | 但不会请任何 真正要买的出价人 |
[07:08] | buys the lot herself for next to nothing,and sells them on later. | 最后自己花一点钱 把房子买下 再卖掉 |
[07:11] | She’s not silly,is she? | 真聪明 |
[07:13] | And the money she pays for the houses,she gets back anyway, | 等她收养老院费用时 |
[07:16] | when she collects the fees for the nursing home. | 买房子的钱很容易就赚回来了 |
[07:19] | So basically she’s just nicking old people’s houses? | 基本上她就是在 盗取老人们的房子 |
[07:22] | Yeah,you got to admit it’s clever. | 对 你得承认这么做很聪明 |
[07:24] | Poor,poor Eddie. | 可怜的Eddie |
[07:25] | Yeah,and if she’s smart enough to put this together, | 她聪明到想出这么个点子 |
[07:29] | she’s not gonna be easy to take. | 肯定不好对付 |
[07:33] | Good news – we have a mark. | 好消息 我找到猎物啦 |
[07:37] | Oh,Albie,sorry. | 哦 Albie 抱歉 |
[07:39] | – We’ve kind of been sidelined. – Oh,why? | – 突然出现状况 – 哦 为什么? |
[07:42] | Yeah,Eddie’s in trouble. | 对 Eddie有麻烦了 |
[07:43] | Right,I’ll fill Albie in. | 对 让Albie加入 |
[07:45] | And what should I do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[07:46] | You,you stick with me,take notes. | 你跟着我 随时做记录 |
[07:48] | Right,Stace,get close to this Veronica bird,all right? | 对 Stace 想办法接近这个女人 |
[07:52] | Find out what makes her tick.She’s got to care about something. | 弄清楚什么能引起她的兴趣 她肯定对某样东西热衷 |
[07:56] | OK,kids,let’s show old laughing chops just | 好 我们让这个老女人看看 |
[07:58] | what happens when you mess with a grifter’s favourite barman. | 惹上我们最喜欢的 酒吧店主会有啥下场 |
[08:08] | For God’s sake,man,it’s the wrong temperature. | 看在上帝的份上 这温度不对 |
[08:10] | I think you’ll find it’s correct,madam. | 你会觉得这个温度正合适 女士 |
[08:13] | If you don’t want my opinion,what’sthe point of me bloody tasting it? | 如果你不想听我的意见 干吗还要我试酒? |
[08:16] | A good Pinotage should beserved at around 63 degrees. | 一瓶上等皮诺塔吉 应该在63度时品尝 |
[08:21] | You’ve taken this from the fridge. | 你这是从冰柜里拿出来的 |
[08:23] | I will go and check,madam. | 我去查一下 女士 |
[08:25] | Check with who?You’re the bloody sommelier. | 向谁查? 你不过是个斟酒服务员 |
[08:27] | Just bring me another bottle. | 再给我开一瓶 |
[08:30] | Do your job properly,moron. | 好好做你的工作 白痴 |
[08:33] | Good for you for speaking up. | 真高兴你说出来 |
[08:36] | I’d,er,I’d jolly well like to see how people would react | 我一直想知道 呈上桌的食物温度不对 |
[08:38] | if their food came out at the wrong temperature. | 人们会有什么反应 |
[08:41] | Oh,my point exactly. | 这正是我想的 |
[08:44] | The problem is,they’re all bloodyforeigners. | 问题就在于 他们是该死的外国人 |
[08:46] | Well,absolutely. | 完全正确 |
[08:48] | These restaurants think that ifyou’ve got a French accent, | 这些餐馆觉得 只要他们都说带法国口音的英语 |
[08:51] | it automaticallyqualifies you to talk about wine. | 就自然而然有权利品赏红酒 |
[08:54] | Hear,hear!I completely agree. | 听听 我完全同意 |
[08:56] | – Jane Porter. – Jane.Veronica Powell. | – 我是Jane Porter – Jane 我是Veronica Powell |
[09:02] | Jonathan.James Alderman. | Jonathan 是我 James Alderman |
[09:04] | Hello,James. | 你好 James |
[09:05] | Yes,I’m goingto be out of town for a few days. | 我要离城几天 |
[09:07] | I thought perhaps wecould meet up before I go. | 我想也许我们走之前能见个面 |
[09:10] | I may have some interesting newsfor you. | 我有些好消息给你 |
[09:12] | – Oh,can you meet today? – Of course. | – 哦 今天可以见面吗? – 当然 |
[09:15] | – Say,an hour? – Where will you be? | – 一个小时后怎么样? – 在哪里? |
[09:17] | – The Old Emperor’s Ballroom. – Right. | – 帝国舞厅? – 好的 |
[09:19] | – See you there. – Cheers. | – 一会见 – 很好 |
[09:21] | Honestly,Jane,it’s likedealing with bloody children. | 说实话 Jane 每天就像跟淘气的孩子们打交道 |
[09:25] | I sometimes think it’s more likea creche than a nursing home. | 有时候我觉得那所养老院 更像是托儿所 |
[09:29] | Same lavatory etiquette. | 给这些人洗漱都是一个样子 |
[09:31] | Oh,no,please,I just don’t do old people. | 哦 拜托 我最受不了老人 |
[09:35] | What I’ve learnt is it doesn’tmatter what you do for them, | 我发现不管你为他们做什么 |
[09:37] | they moan,moan,moan,moan,moan. | 他们还是不停的抱怨 抱怨 |
[09:40] | So you may as well do bugger all. | 你干脆让你抱怨个痛快 |
[09:46] | You know,if I wasn’t making so much bloodymoney, | 你知道 要不是能赚到这么多钱 |
[09:50] | I’d be all for euthanasia. | 我会投票支持安乐死 |
[09:52] | At 60. | 60岁的时候 |
[09:53] | Solve the pension crisis,stop the world smelling ofurine in one fell swoop. | 解决养老金危机 还能让这个世界不再闻着一股尿味 |
[09:59] | Talking of which… | 说起这个 |
[10:07] | Now,I don’t minddoing the little jobs. | 我不介意做这些琐碎的杂活儿 |
[10:10] | I just want to learn,you know? | 我只是想学东西 你知道吗? |
[10:13] | Iwant you to giveme everything you got. | 我希望你能把所有 你会的都教给我 |
[10:14] | Sure,sure. | 当然 当然 |
[10:16] | I can’t give you everything I’ve got,obviously. | 显然我不能把所有东西 都教给你 |
[10:18] | I mean,there wouldn’t be enough room. | 我是说 你那脑袋也没那么多地方 |
[10:20] | – But I can give you some. – All right. | – 但我可以教给你一部分 – 好吧 |
[10:22] | OK,first rule of the con,you can’t cheat an honest man. | 好 第一条 不能骗老实人 |
[10:26] | All right. | 好 |
[10:27] | You feed the greed,you offer something for nothing, | 满足他们的贪念 让他们以为你有出无入 |
[10:30] | you give them nothing for something. | 然后你就可以有入无出 |
[10:33] | Oh,I can’t believe I’msitting here with Danny Blue! | 哦 真不敢相信我现在 和Danny Blue坐在一起! |
[10:36] | No,we can hardly believe it ourselves sometimes! | 不 我们有时候也 不敢相信这一点 |
[10:41] | Of all the vile,rude,dishonest,low-down,deceitful, | 她是我所见过的最卑鄙 粗鲁 欺诈 可耻 |
[10:43] | scheming, horrible,evil bitches I ever met,that woman beats them all. | 狡猾 讨厌 罪恶的女人 这个女人全都占了 |
[10:49] | You talked to her? | 你跟她聊天了? |
[10:50] | An opportunity came up.I thought it’d be quicker to do it then. | 有一个机会出现 要尽快下手 |
[10:53] | OK,so what d’you think,are we on or not? | 好 那你觉得怎么样? 我们有把握吗? |
[10:55] | Oh,yeah,definitely we’re on. | 哦 当然 胜券在握 |
[10:57] | – How? – Wine. | – 怎么说? – 红酒 |
[11:00] | She’s a real buff,apparently,and from what I can gather, | 据我了解 她是个真正的红酒迷 |
[11:02] | she’ll quite happily pay thousands to add the right vintage to her collection. | 她会很乐意出几千块 把一瓶古董酒收入自己的收藏 |
[11:06] | How many thousands? | 到底能出多少钱? |
[11:07] | Her biggest buy so far was | 到现在为止 |
[11:09] | 8,000 for a bottle of 1978 Montrachet,three years ago. | 三年前花1万8千英镑 买过一瓶1978年蒙哈榭特 |
[11:14] | 18 grand for a bottle of wine? | 1万8买一瓶红酒? |
[11:16] | Some people have more money than sense. | 有些人就是钱比理智多 |
[11:18] | Yeah,our favourite kind. | 对 我们最喜欢这种人 |
[11:22] | OK,so we do a wine con. | 好 那么我们就来一场红酒骗局 |
[11:24] | Can you knock something up? | 你能弄到些什么? |
[11:25] | Might take a few days. | 可能得花点时间 |
[11:27] | After talking to that woman, | 跟那个女人交谈过后 |
[11:29] | I don’t want Eddie’s dad in there any longer than he has to be. | 我不希望Eddie的爸爸在那再多呆一天 |
[11:31] | So we’ll have to get some already made up,and I know just the man. | 要开始动手了 我正好认识一个人 |
[11:58] | It’s upside-down! | 反了! |
[12:02] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[12:05] | This is very delicate. | 要很细致 |
[12:09] | – I thought I’d locked the door. – You did. | – 我记得我锁门了 – 你是锁了 |
[12:12] | I need a bottle of wine. | 我需要一瓶红酒 |
[12:15] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[12:16] | Something that sells for a small fortune, | 能卖出去大价钱的酒 |
[12:18] | but when we buy it,costs 30 bob. | 但我们买 只要150先令 |
[12:21] | Nothing new there then. | 那没有你要的 |
[12:23] | Who have I got to fool? | 要骗谁? |
[12:25] | – Amateur or professional? – Amateur. | – 业余的还是专业的? – 业余 |
[12:27] | So something recognisable that rings all the bells when she does a search. | 这瓶酒要在她搜索的时候 有迹可循的 |
[12:33] | A lady? | 一位女士? |
[12:36] | Not very gentlemanly. | 这可不太绅士 |
[12:40] | Oh,believe me,Vinnie, she’s no lady. | 哦 相信我 Vinnie 她可不是好女人 |
[13:24] | James!Sorry to drag you out here,old boy. | James 很抱歉把你拉到这来 |
[13:27] | Bank business. | 银行事务缠身 |
[13:30] | Yeah,one of our clients is looking for a loan to refurbish this place. | 一个客户准备贷款 重新整修这个地方 |
[13:33] | If you ask me,it’d be kinder to knock it down. | 要问我的话 我觉得最好把它拆了 |
[13:37] | It was quite a place in its heyday. | 全盛时期这地方可不一般 |
[13:39] | Really? | 真的? |
[13:43] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[13:44] | Well,our chap’s good for the loan. | 这个客户一向贷款有道 |
[13:46] | If he chooses to waste it on this place,that’s his lookout. | 他要是想把钱浪费在这个地方 那就是他自己的问题 |
[13:48] | So,you said you had some news. | 你说你有消息 |
[13:51] | Yes,I do. | 对 |
[14:01] | Where you been? | 你去哪了? |
[14:03] | Just finished putting Jonathan on ice. | 把Johnathan先稳住 |
[14:06] | And? | 然后呢? |
[14:08] | He’s where we’ll findhim if we need him. | 等我们需要的时候 再把他派上用场 |
[14:12] | Good.OK,excellent. | 好 很好 |
[14:14] | Listen up,troops,Ash is sorting us out with a moody bottle wine. | 大家听着 Ash正在帮我们找红酒 |
[14:18] | Something she should recognise and want for her collection. | 并且得是一瓶她认得 并且想收入收藏中的酒 |
[14:21] | Now,Stacie has already made contact,so she can work the inside with me. | Stacie已经和她联系上了 就可以和我一起做内应 |
[14:25] | As what? | 做什么? |
[14:26] | What about we lead her to Billy here?He’s a tea leaf. | 我们把她引到Billy这怎么样? 他是个毛贼 |
[14:29] | Done over a stately home.Got rid of all the silver candlesticks. | 闯入一幢不错的房子 拿走了所有的银器烛台 |
[14:32] | Now he’s looking to shift the plonk. | 在想办法调换那瓶假红酒 |
[14:35] | Yeah,but I don’t know anythingabout it,so I come to you. | 对 我就假装啥也不懂 然后跑来请教你 |
[14:37] | Excuse me! | 抱歉! |
[14:39] | I do the plans. | 我来做计划 |
[14:41] | – Sorry,Danny. – Thank you. | – 对不起 Danny – 谢谢 |
[14:43] | OK,so he don’t know anything about the wine, so he comes to me – | 他什么都不懂 所以他来找我 |
[14:46] | his uncle. | 他的叔叔 |
[14:48] | Uncle? | 叔叔? |
[14:51] | Problem? | 有问题吗? |
[14:54] | Me sister could have married a black bloke. | 我妹妹可以嫁给一个黑人 |
[14:56] | But then he’d be mixed-race. | 那他就是混血了 |
[14:58] | Well,I could be from your… | 我可以是你 |
[14:59] | yoursister’s husband’s first marriage. | 你妹妹丈夫的第一次婚姻的结果 |
[15:01] | So he’d be your step-nephew. | 那他就是你的继侄子 |
[15:04] | Right,he’s a mate of me nephew’s. | 对 他是我侄子的朋友 |
[15:06] | Yeah,what colour is he? | 那你侄子的肤色是什么? |
[15:08] | Don’t matter what colour he is,he’s me bleedin’ nephew,ain’t he? | 他是什么肤色不重要 他是我的侄子就行了 |
[15:10] | – I’m his mate? – Yes! | – 我是他的朋友? – 对! |
[15:13] | Right,gotcha. | 好 明白了 |
[15:15] | Where was I? | 我说到哪了? |
[15:16] | Your nephew’sfriend just robbed a stately home. | 你侄子的朋友刚刚盗了一幢房子 |
[15:20] | Thank you,Albert.OK,so he brings me a bottle of wine. | 谢谢 Albert 好 然后他带给我一瓶红酒 |
[15:24] | Why? | 为什么? |
[15:26] | Work on that bit later. | 迟点再说这个 |
[15:27] | Right,OK,phase two. | 好 第二步 |
[15:29] | The convincer. | 说服她 |
[15:32] | Your best bet is somethingthat sold at auction recently. | 你最好的赌注 就是拍卖会刚刚卖掉的酒 |
[15:37] | That way they getpound signs in their eyes. | 这样他们看到都会两眼放光 |
[15:41] | What’s this one? | 这瓶是什么? |
[15:43] | Finished that last night. | 昨晚完成的 |
[15:45] | A 1947 Chateau Petrus. | 1947年的贝卢斯堡葡萄酒 |
[15:47] | What would that go for? | 那个值多少钱? |
[15:48] | Ten,fifteen grand. | 1万 1万5吧 |
[15:50] | Yeah,I might need something meatier than that. | 我要找个比这贵得多的 |
[15:53] | Top-end stuff is harder to do. | 瓶底和瓶盖都很难弄的 |
[15:55] | Oh,come on,Vinnie,you must have something special lying about. | Vinnie 你肯定有些更特别的东西 用来蒙人 |
[16:01] | Got a couple of bottles that couldfetch 50K upwards. | 有几瓶价值五万以上 |
[16:09] | A lot of hard workwent into perfecting them. | 要想做完美得下很多功夫 |
[16:12] | Yeah,I had a feeling it might have done. | 不错 而且我感觉它们已经很完美了 |
[16:14] | – How much? – Three grand. | – 多少钱? – 3千块 |
[16:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[16:20] | OK,two and a half. | 好吧 2千5 |
[16:22] | But only if Miss Monroedelivers the money… | 不过得Monroe小姐把钱送来… |
[16:25] | personally. | 得她一个人来 |
[16:27] | Two grand, and she’ll sit on your lap while you count it. | 2千 你可以边数钱 边让她坐你腿上 |
[16:32] | So,Albert’s the independent wine expert and he’ll give a valuation. | Albert是一名私人葡萄酒专家 会帮我们估价 |
[16:37] | Right. | 好极了 |
[16:37] | When she tries to do the deal,we say Billy here will only take cash. | 当天准备成交时 我们就说Billy只收现金 |
[16:41] | Well,what if she doesn’t bite? | 那万一她不上钩呢? |
[16:43] | Then we have plan B. | 那就执行B计划 |
[16:44] | First rule of the con,always have a plan B. | 骗术第一条 永远要有B计划 |
[16:48] | Sorry.What’s the first rule again? | 对不起 第一条是什么? |
[16:51] | You can’t cheat an honest man,oralways have a plan B? | 不可以骗好人 还是永远要有B计划? |
[16:54] | Listen,you got to adapt,all right? | 人要懂得变通 |
[16:56] | You got to adapt to whatever situation you find yourself in. | 要随机应变 |
[17:00] | That’s the first rule of the con – be adaptable. | 这才是骗术第一条-随机应变 |
[17:02] | – That’s three. – Three what? | – 那是第三条 – 什么第三条? |
[17:04] | First rules! | 第一条原则! |
[17:05] | Danny,you’re confusing the boy. | Danny 你把小伙子搞蒙了 |
[17:07] | All right,once more for Billy. | 好吧 Billy 再说一次 |
[17:09] | Rule one,you can’t cheat an honest man,rule two,you have a plan B, | 第一条 不骗好人 第二条 要有B计划 |
[17:11] | rule three be adaptable. | 第三条 要随机应变 |
[17:13] | Isn’t being adaptable the sameas having a plan B? | 准备B计划不是跟随机应变一样? |
[17:16] | – No. – Why not? | – 不一样 – 为什么? |
[17:18] | – Because… – Because Danny says so. | – 因为… – 因为Danny说的 |
[17:20] | So the first rule is,what Danny says goes? | 也就是说 第一条其实就是Danny说啥是啥? |
[17:24] | Exactly.And then take the others – bish,bash,bosh. | 没错 别人的话全部都是胡话 鬼话 废话 |
[17:26] | Shuffle them and Bob’s your uncle. | 不用理会 就可以了 |
[17:28] | I didn’t realise griftingwould be so complicated. | 从不知道骗人也要这么复杂 |
[17:31] | It is the way that Danny does it. | Danny的风格 |
[17:34] | Houston,we have a problem. | Houston 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[17:40] | Last year, a crew from the Midlands tried topull a wine scam on Veronica Powell. | 去年有一批来自英国中部的人 想拿酒骗Veronica Powell |
[17:46] | It was a real amateur affair, | 他们真是太不专业了 |
[17:47] | something about rare vintages coming up on the black market, | 说什么某豪宅被盗 罕有珍贵法国葡萄酒 |
[17:51] | after a robbery at a stately home. | 出现在黑市上啦 |
[17:55] | Go on. | 然后呢? |
[17:56] | Anyway,she went to the policeand they set up a sting operation. | 她跑去报警了 说他们行骗 |
[18:02] | Yeah,she thought she was reporting a straightforward theft. | 她还以为自己告发 的就是些盗贼 |
[18:06] | When she found out she was actually being conned | 她发现自己完全被耍了 |
[18:09] | and the bottles were fakes, she went into one. | 所有的瓶子都是假的 她就开始调查其中一瓶 |
[18:13] | How? | 怎么调查? |
[18:14] | She had her wholecellar checked by experts. | 她把整个地下酒窖的酒 都让专家验过了 |
[18:17] | Now she won’t buy anything withoutit being verified by her own people. | 现在除非经过她的人验证过 她不会轻易买酒 |
[18:21] | And I’m talking the full works – | 我指得是全套检验 |
[18:23] | men in white coats,test tubes,cork probes – you name it. | 全部专业人士 试管采样 针穿瓶塞 你说得出来的她都检查了 |
[18:27] | I’m sorry,Danny. | 对不起 Danny |
[18:30] | It’s not your fault,is it,Vinnie? | 这不怪你 Vinnie |
[18:31] | All right,thanks for,er,giving us the heads up,mate. | 没事 谢谢你 给我们通风报信 |
[18:36] | See you later. | 回见 |
[18:39] | I think… | 我想… |
[18:41] | we need a re-think. | 我们得重新计划 |
[18:47] | Is there anything else she talked about? | 她还说什么了没? |
[18:49] | There’s got to be another in. | 肯定有另外一个入手的方法 |
[18:51] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[18:54] | What wine gives us is an emotional response. | 酒的事只是让我们产生了动摇 |
[18:57] | With a hard-faced cow like this,I still think it’s our best shot. | 像这种女人 我坚持她是我们最好的目标 |
[19:00] | But if she’s going to lab-test what we’re gonna try and sell her, | 万一她把我们卖给她的假货 送去实验室检测怎么办? |
[19:06] | well,it can’t work. | 这行不通 |
[19:08] | Guys… | 伙计们… |
[19:10] | aren’t we forgetting somethinghere? | 我们是不是忘记了件事? |
[19:11] | What? | 什么? |
[19:12] | Well,we’re sitting nextto the one and only Danny Blue! | 别忘了坐在我们身边的 是Danny Blue真人! |
[19:17] | I mean,he can come up witha plan in,like,five minutes. | 他不到…不到5分钟就会想出对策 |
[19:34] | What we got?We got wine, we got Veronica, we got a bottle… | 我们有什么? 酒有了 Veronica有了 我们有一瓶… |
[19:44] | – *** – OK,one,two,three… | – 好了 – 来 1 2 3… |
[19:51] | No,the other way,idiot! | 不行 另一面 真是笨死了! |
[20:06] | It’s not gonna work cos she’s gonna know it’s a fake. | 这个行不通 她知道这是假的 |
[20:24] | A plan. | 法子啊 |
[20:25] | Here we go with a plan,here we go with a plan,here we go with a plan. | 想个法子吧 想个法子吧 想个法子吧 |
[20:27] | Come on…A plan.Come on!A plan. | 快啊…快想出来啊 |
[20:37] | How ya doing?I’m all right,yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 我没事 |
[20:38] | Bottle of wine?Fake? | 一瓶酒? 假的? |
[20:40] | That’s not a fake bottle of wine,it’s a real bottle of wine. | 酒不是假的 那是瓶真的酒 |
[20:43] | Veronica…! Veronica…! | |
[21:12] | How’s it going? | 想得怎样了? |
[21:17] | good,just putting the,er,finishing touches to the whole plan thing. | 还好 在想怎么给整个计划做收尾呢 |
[21:21] | You know,working all the angles,covering all the moves,ticking all the boxes… | 顾及每个角度 考虑到每一步 让各个步骤都井井有条 |
[21:27] | – Not good,then? – No. | – 不太顺利吧? – 是啊 |
[21:33] | It’s hard,you know. | 不容易啊 |
[21:35] | The kid looks up to me,the way I did with you lot when I first started. | 那小孩对我抱很大期望 像我刚入行时跟你学的时候 |
[21:39] | – D’you want us to chip in? – No. | – 需要我们帮忙吗? – 不用 |
[21:42] | I ain’t much of a leader if I can’t come up with my own plan,am I? | 如果我想不出个好办法 就不像个策划人了 不是吗? |
[21:47] | Look,if it helps, Mickey used to say,”keep it simple”. | 希望能帮你 Mickey以前常说”别太复杂” |
[21:54] | He’d just work out what the mark would do,then plan one step ahead. | 他只是分析出猎物下一步的行动 然后先其一步 |
[21:58] | Yeah,the old one-step-ahead trick… | “先其一步”那老一套 |
[22:03] | Well… | 如果你能想明白对方的下一步行动 你就可以针对其进行计划 |
[22:08] | If you can work out the person’s next move,you can plan for it. | 我们要把假酒卖给一个人 |
[22:12] | All right,say we’re talking about selling someone a fake bottle of wine, | 不是特定的人 随便一个人 |
[22:14] | no-one in particular,just someone,right? | 你知道这个人 |
[22:16] | And you knew that this someone, | 不管他是谁 你都知道他会把酒瓶拿去实验室测验 |
[22:19] | whoever it is,you knew they’d run a lab-test on the bottle | 他们会查出这个是假的 |
[22:22] | and they’d spot it was fake? Rig the test. | 操控测试 |
[22:24] | Or you give her a good enough reason not to test it in the first place. | 要不就给她个理由 让她不想去测试 |
[22:29] | Yeah,well,that’s as far as I got. | 这就是我现在想到的 |
[22:33] | Then the next bit is what makes the difference | 下一步就是 |
[22:35] | between someone who can lead their own crew… | 看看领队人和我们之间 |
[22:40] | and the rest of us. | 有什么区别 |
[23:07] | I’ve got it! | 我想到了! |
[23:11] | – I’ve got it! – What? | – 我想到了! – 真的? |
[23:13] | You’ve got it? | 你想到办法了? |
[23:13] | Ready to roll in ten minutes. | 10分钟内准备开工吧 |
[23:15] | There you go,shopping list. | 给你 购物单 |
[23:19] | ***35,35,thank you. | 3万英镑 3万5 3万5 谢谢 |
[23:21] | At ***?5,000.Do I have 40? | 3万5英镑了 3万5英镑了 有出4万的吗? |
[23:24] | At*** ?5,000 then. | 现在叫价3万5 还有出价的吗? |
[23:26] | 40.Thank you.At 40,000. | 4万 谢谢 4万? |
[23:27] | This marvellous bottle of 1787 Chateau d’Yquem,at ***? | 味道纯正的1987年产的迪襟堡葡萄酒 4万英镑 |
[23:32] | Going once,and going twice then… | 4万一次 两次… |
[23:36] | I’m selling at ***? | 是否就是4万英镑成交了? |
[23:43] | How much money we got,altogether? | 我们共有多少钱? |
[23:47] | – Where? – Everywhere. | – 哪里的? – 所有的 |
[23:51] | Well,if I empty all the accounts, | 如果把所有钱都取出来 |
[23:53] | sell everything we own and hit all the credit cards… | 卖掉所有的东西 加上信用卡限额的话… |
[23:55] | maybe…just short of 50,000. | 可能…不到5万 |
[23:58] | But that would wipe us out. | 然后我们就一无所有了 |
[24:00] | – How much short? – What? | – 差多少? – 什么? |
[24:02] | How much short of 50 grand? | 差多少就5万了? |
[24:04] | I don’t know,three thousand,I suppose. | 不知道 估计3千吧 |
[24:06] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么? |
[24:07] | Your guessis as good as mine. | 我们猜的一样 |
[24:11] | – 47,Captain! – Are you mad? | – 4万7 ! – 疯了你? |
[24:14] | I have a new bidder at 47! | 有个新竞标者出价 4万7! |
[24:16] | What are you doing? | 你到底在做什么? |
[24:17] | I’m selling at 47,then… | 4万7 成交… |
[24:19] | Danny,are you mad? | Danny 你在做什么? |
[24:22] | Sold! | 成交! |
[24:26] | I can’t believe you just did that. | 无法相信你居然买了下来 |
[24:28] | Yeah,well,you got to speculate to accumulate. | 投机之前要投钱进去 |
[24:30] | I must admit,Danny,that I don’trecall any other plan | 这一点我承认 Danny |
[24:33] | that involvedcleaning us out BEFORE we started. | 但我从来没见过 行动开始前就已经赔钱的行动 |
[24:36] | That’s because you’re in the presence of genius. | 那是因为出现在你面前的是个天才 |
[24:39] | Yeah,well,look on the bright side,at least it’ll pass a lab-test. | 大家想想好的一面 至少我们可以跳过验货这一关 |
[24:43] | And it only cost us everything we had. | 是啊 付出的代价就是让我们倾家荡产 |
[24:45] | I tell you,what I don’t get. | 说说我们还没弄到的吧 |
[24:46] | Real or not,if we paid 47 grand for it, that’s what it’s worth- 47 grand. | 不管真假 既然我们花了4万7买下它 那它就值4万7 |
[24:51] | I mean,where’s the profit,Danny? | 利润在哪呢 Danny? |
[24:53] | Still working on that bit,yeah. | 还在努力中 |
[24:55] | Please tell me that you’re joking. | 告诉我你在开玩笑的吧 |
[24:57] | Look,we know what she’s gonna do,all right,we are one step ahead. | 我们知道她会怎么做 那我们就比她先行一步 |
[25:00] | All right,we’re one step ahead. | 不错 我们先行一步 |
[25:02] | Now what? | 那又怎样? |
[25:04] | Ash,find me an old house,something that’s on the market,but ain’t shifting. | Ash 帮我找个老房子 准备出售但又不要太贵 |
[25:07] | Albert,go to a charity shop – look potless. | Albert 去扶贫商店看看 把自己打扮得又老又寒酸 |
[25:09] | And as we’re now all skint,Stacie,you can raise some money for expenses. | 现在我们都身无分文了 Stacie你去帮我们弄点钱周转 |
[25:14] | Right,people,let’s go.Time is money. | 好了 伙计们 行动吧 时间就是金钱 |
[25:17] | Let’s go,go,go! | 行动起来 |
[25:32] | – Keep the change,love. – That’s very kind. | – 小费给你 – 你真是好人 |
[25:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:52] | Lovely. | 好极了 |
[25:54] | That’s great.Thanks a lot.Cheers. | 太棒了 非常感谢 |
[26:45] | Hello,sir. | 先生 你好 |
[26:47] | I saw the For Sale sign and I thought,I wondered if I could look around? | 我看您这写着出售 我可以四处看看吗? |
[26:50] | My name’s…my name’s Oliver. | 我叫… 我是Oliva |
[27:27] | Problem is,we are frightened of collecting money, | 问题是 我们不敢去领钱 |
[27:30] | because we should not be here. | 因为我们不该留在这里 |
[27:34] | It’s OK,he’s a friend. | 没事 没事 他是我们的朋友 |
[27:37] | I no beg the government for money.I work. | 我不想求政府给钱 我有工作的 |
[27:40] | We are political refugees. | 我们是政治难民 |
[27:43] | We have newspaper here,see? | 这是报纸 你看 |
[27:46] | And it is only five numbers,but it is good,da…? | 只是5个数字 一样 …? |
[27:52] | If you collect for us,we will share with you,huh? | 如果你帮我们去取 我们分 |
[27:59] | Can I get you another drink? | 要不要再来一杯? |
[28:00] | – Da.Thank you. – Thank you. | – 好的 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[28:11] | – Nick? – Simon. | – Nick吗? – 我是Simon |
[28:13] | You,um,you do the lottery,don’t you? | 你做彩票吧? |
[28:17] | What’s the going rate for five numbers? | 中5个数 怎么给钱? |
[28:21] | That much? | 那么多吗? |
[28:24] | Thanks,Nick. | 谢了 Nick |
[28:32] | You will help us,yes? | 你会帮我们吧? |
[28:35] | Tell me, how much do you think this is worth? | 说说 你们觉得这个值多少钱? |
[28:40] | Oh,many thousands,I think. | 几千块吧 |
[28:43] | No,I reckon 500,tops. | 不行 我想 500封顶了 |
[28:47] | Tops? | 封顶了? |
[28:48] | What is tops,please? | 什么意思? |
[28:50] | At the most. | 就是最高价的意思 |
[28:51] | Oh,500 is good. | 500 差不多 |
[28:53] | No,it is worth more than that. | 不行 不止这个价 |
[28:55] | It might be,I suppose. | 可能不止这么多 |
[28:59] | The problem is,they check your ID when you collect on these things. | 你们去领钱的话要查你们身份证吧 |
[29:03] | OK. | 算了 |
[29:06] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[29:09] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个建议 |
[29:14] | Cheating bastard! | 骗子! |
[29:15] | 500 quid for a lottery ticket with five numbers up! | 500磅就换了一张中5个号的彩票! |
[29:18] | Don’t knock it,that’s how we can do what we do. | 别说破 那跟我们的做事手法如出一辙 |
[29:21] | Billy Billy Billy,Billy! | |
[29:24] | No,that is a very valuable part of the con. | 不是 这是骗局里面非常重要的一环 |
[29:27] | All right,give me a call back when you’ve got everything. | 好的 所有全了以后给我个电话 |
[29:29] | All right,bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[29:30] | – How we doing? – OK. | – 进展如何了? – 一切顺利 |
[29:32] | We got a little run-down semi,been on the market 18 months. | 我们找到了个半大不小的房子 在市场上挂了一年半了 |
[29:35] | Bloke says he’ll settle for 285. | 28万5千搞掂 |
[29:36] | I’ve got a set of keys,so the place is ready when you are. | 我还弄到了一套要是 你到那的时候一切都会搞定 |
[29:40] | Ok.Set it up for tomorrow.How we doing for expenses? | 一切就看明天了 筹钱筹得如何了? |
[29:43] | We got enough. | 够多了 |
[29:44] | Just enough to get the job done. | 足够把这件案子搞定 |
[29:46] | Time to reel in the Wicked Witch of the West. | 是时候教训那个缺德的老巫婆了 |
[29:51] | Just turn down the thermostats. | 把暖气关了吧 |
[29:54] | We’ve already had complaints about it being too cold. | 已经很多人抱怨说太冷了 |
[29:58] | Well,all that knitting must be producingsomething, | 他们成天织的东西应该能 派上用场 |
[30:00] | get them to wear jumpers. | 给他们穿套头衫 |
[30:01] | But the relatives… | 那他们的亲戚们… |
[30:03] | Ask the relatives if they’d liketo contribute to the heating bills. | 问问那些亲戚们是否愿意付暖气费 |
[30:06] | We can’t do that! | 我们不能那么做! |
[30:09] | OK.Well justturn down the sodding thermostats. | 那就吧暖气关了 |
[30:12] | I want the last quarter’s accounts. | 我要上一季度的帐目 |
[30:17] | Jane! Jane! | |
[30:18] | Oh,you’re kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[30:21] | I didn’t realise this was your place. | 我都不知道这是你的地方 |
[30:22] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这? |
[30:23] | Well,I was asking if you had any vacancies. | 我来问问有没有床位 |
[30:26] | Only my aunt died three months ago | 3个月前我阿姨忽然去世了 |
[30:29] | and I’m looking for somewhere for my uncle. | 我想给我叔叔找个地方安置 |
[30:31] | An objectionable old bugger,but well there’s no-one else you see, | 让人讨厌的老家伙 又没有别的亲人 |
[30:34] | just me and my husband. | 只有我跟我丈夫 |
[30:35] | Must be such a burden. | 真是个累赘啊 |
[30:37] | As I said,I don’t do “old people”. | 我说了 我不会照顾老人 |
[30:39] | Well,I’m sure we can help. | 我保证我们可以帮忙 |
[30:42] | Have you gone through the fees? | 你看过费用了吗? |
[30:44] | Yeah,er,they all seem fine. | 看过了 可以接受 |
[30:46] | Anyway,he’s got a house which we can sell. | 毕竟他有个房子 我们可以卖掉 |
[30:49] | Really? | 真的? |
[30:50] | Yeah,well,I don’t see why I should pay for him. | 当然 我可没道理替他付钱 |
[30:53] | So what’s next? | 接下来我该做什么? |
[30:55] | Well,why don’t I come and see yourhouse. | 何不带我去看看那个房子呢? |
[30:57] | I mean,your uncle,in person? | 去看看你叔叔 带我去 |
[30:59] | You don’t need to do that. | 你不必这么做的 |
[31:01] | Oh,no,no I insist… | 没事没事 我坚持… |
[31:04] | And if you’re serious about selling,I have some excellent contacts. | 如果你真的要卖房子 我手上有几个好客户 |
[31:22] | All this,in. | 所有东西 搬进来 |
[31:25] | – Can I ask you something? – Course. | – 我可以问你件事情吗? – 当然 |
[31:27] | What exactly are we doing? | 我们到底在做什么? |
[31:29] | Danny’s got a plan. | Danny有个主意 |
[31:31] | Er,I’ve been trying to work it out. | 我正在弄清楚 |
[31:32] | Buying a bottle of wine,this place,and this. | 买一瓶酒 买了这个 还有这个 |
[31:35] | Yeah,it’s best not to try and get inside Danny’s head, | 最好不要去弄明白 Danny的脑瓜子想什么 |
[31:38] | it’s a scary place to be. | 你那是找吓 |
[31:52] | Sorry I’m late,we had a fall. | 对不起 我来晚了 我们有人摔着了 |
[31:55] | Oh,don’t worry,are you all right? | 没关系 没事吧? |
[31:57] | Oh,not me love,one of the inmates. | 不是我 收容所的一个人 |
[31:59] | Sorry,”guests”. | 可怜的”客人”. |
[32:01] | Dozy cow triedto get out of bed on her own. | 昏昏沉沉的老家伙想自己下床 |
[32:03] | Is SHE all right? | 她没事吧? |
[32:05] | A few bruises,nothingthat will get us sued. | 有点淤青 告不了我们 |
[32:09] | My uncle’s expecting us. | 我叔叔在等我们 |
[32:11] | Oh,good,oh,well let’sget on then,shall we? | 好的 那我们过去吧? |
[32:15] | Absolutely! | 当然! |
[32:33] | Ten minutes. | 10分钟 |
[32:34] | Ten minutes,all right,mate. | 10分钟 就10分钟 |
[32:35] | Ready upstairs? | 楼上好了吗? |
[32:36] | Yeah,Albert’s in place and I’ve got a feed through to the van outside. | Albert已经就位了 我安了窃听器 接通在外面的卡车上 |
[32:39] | Good,and tell Billy to wait at Eddie’s,yeah? | 好 告诉Billy在Eddie 的酒吧等着? |
[32:43] | I want him out of sight so we can use him later. | 叫他不要出现 以备派上用场的时候再出现 |
[32:46] | – Right. – OK,let’s do it. | – 好的 – 开始吧 |
[33:01] | Show time. | 好戏开场 |
[33:18] | Come through,please. | 请进 |
[33:23] | It’s only me! | 我来了! |
[33:26] | Uncle? | 叔叔? |
[33:34] | Uncle,this is the nice lady I was telling you about. | 叔叔 这位就是 我跟你提过的那位好心的女士 |
[33:38] | Veronica Veronica. | |
[33:40] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[33:41] | Oh,don’t get up… | 不用站起来… |
[33:43] | – Mr…? – Peterson,Norman Peterson. | – 如何称呼…? – Peterson 我叫Norman Peterson |
[33:46] | – You’re American. – Yeah… | – 你是美国人? – 是啊… |
[33:48] | Uncle Norman came over during the war never went home. | Norman叔叔战争期来的 之后再也没回去 |
[33:53] | What’s happening,dear? | 怎么了 亲爱的? |
[33:55] | Your new home,we talked about it last night,remember? | 你的新家 还记得吗 我们昨晚谈过? |
[34:00] | Well,I,I like it here. | 我还是喜欢这里 |
[34:02] | And you’ll like your new home too. | 你也会喜欢你的新家的 |
[34:05] | I’m sure my friend couldget you a decent pricefor this place,you know. | 我保证我的朋友 会给你一个好价钱的 |
[34:09] | Oh,yeah,well I… | 我… |
[34:11] | I’ll put the kettle on. | 我去煮水 |
[34:17] | ‘My Lily was born here in London. | 我的Lily是在伦敦出生的 |
[34:19] | ‘ What’s going on? | 如何了? |
[34:20] | Albert’s doing his stuff. | Albert正在扮演他的角色 |
[34:22] | ‘She was in the Navy,during the war. | 战争期间 她在海军部 |
[34:26] | ‘ Lily was my aunt. | Lily是我阿姨 |
[34:28] | They were called Wrens,you know that? | 你们知道吧 她们是皇家海军女子队 |
[34:33] | Lily Bond Lily Bond. | |
[34:35] | She was the most beautiful girlever to grace God’s green earth. | 她的美丽是上帝创世的恩惠 |
[34:41] | She had the thickest long brown hair, | 浓密的棕发 |
[34:43] | with a mass of curls you couldlose yourself in them. | 卷卷的 足以让人迷失在其中 |
[34:47] | And eyes were so blue you feltlike you could swim in them and a smile | 碧蓝的双眸 让人想在里面徜徉 |
[34:52] | that wouldreach out and steal your heart. | 迷人的微笑 仿佛随手可及 却攫走了你的心神 |
[34:55] | I was 18 when I met her and hell, | 初遇她那年我18岁 |
[34:58] | I’d neverbeen with a woman before. | 在那之前我没有过别的女人 |
[35:04] | They say everyone has a soul mate. | 他们说人人都有知己 |
[35:07] | Lily was mine. | 而我的就是Lily |
[35:10] | This place just hasn’t been the same without her. | 她不在了 这里就不一样了 |
[35:13] | Has it,Uncle? | 是吧 叔叔? |
[35:16] | No,no it hasn’t. | 是啊 不一样了 |
[35:18] | I’m sure you and yourWilly were very happy. | 你和你的”Willy” 以前肯定很幸福 |
[35:20] | Perhaps we could look around,I cangive you some idea of the value. | 我们到处转转吧 我可以给你们大体估个价 |
[35:24] | Yeah,great idea. | 嗯 好主意 |
[35:31] | ‘Willy,my ass! | “Willy”? 去他妈的! |
[35:33] | ‘ OK,you’re on. | 好了 你该上了 |
[35:39] | You’ve seen the kitchen,but there’s a marvellous cellar. | 厨房你看过了 这里的酒窖也很棒 |
[35:44] | Oh,there’s the door,you go down. | 哦 有人来了 你先下去吧 |
[35:46] | The light switch on the left,I’ll catch you up. | 灯的开关在左手边 等下我去找你 |
[36:26] | 1787 Chateau d’Yquem. | 1787年的依奎姆堡 |
[36:29] | Must be worth a fortune! | 肯定很值钱! |
[36:31] | Be good as new with a clean up. | 收拾好了就跟新的一样 |
[36:34] | I’m Derek,Jane’s other half.You must be? | 我是Derek Jane的老公 你是? |
[36:36] | – Veronica – Veronica – Veronica. – Veronica. | |
[36:38] | All right,Veronica? | 你好Veronica |
[36:40] | Cor blimey! | 啊哈! |
[36:41] | The crap he’s got down here. | 他这里破烂东西不少 |
[36:43] | Brought most of it back from the war,you know. | 大部分是二战时候弄的 |
[36:45] | The original Stormin’ Norman he was. | 他是英雄主义者 |
[36:48] | Liberated Paris single-handed if you listen to him. | 你要听他扯的话 巴黎他都能单枪匹马打下来 |
[36:51] | Well,actually,this bottle’s… | 嗯 其实 这瓶… |
[36:52] | What? | 什么? |
[36:55] | Nothing,no just a verypretty bottle. | 没什么 瓶子挺漂亮 |
[36:57] | Yeah?Let’s give it a go then,shall we? | 是吗? 那我们打开喝了吧 |
[37:01] | What?! | 什么?! |
[37:02] | That’s if the old git’s got some glasses. | 要是老家伙有杯子的话 |
[37:06] | No,no,not on my account,really! | 不 不 不用这么客气 真的! |
[37:10] | Er,maybe another cup of tea? | 呃 再来杯茶就好了 |
[37:12] | Oh,no more tea,please,drives me mad with his bleedin’ tea. | 别喝茶了 天天喝茶烦死了 |
[37:16] | ‘Ere ya are,love,look,a bottle of plonk in the cellar,d’you want some? | 亲爱的 在酒窖里找到了瓶垃圾酒 要来点吗 |
[37:20] | – Well,erm… – Wait! | – 呃… – 等等! |
[37:21] | Well,maybe we should save it for later? | 留着等会喝不好吗? |
[37:23] | It’ll be all right,just get this out. | 马上好 拔出来就好了 |
[37:27] | There we go! | 好了! |
[37:28] | Oh,do you think it’s worth anything? | 哦 你觉得值钱吗? |
[37:30] | What? | 什么? |
[37:31] | The house? | 这房子 |
[37:32] | Oh,er,I’m not sure. | 哦 还不好说 |
[37:40] | How long’s that been down there,Uncle? | 这酒在放了多少年了 叔叔? |
[37:41] | I moved here in ’46. | 从我46年搬来就没动过 |
[37:43] | Yeah,well it tastes like piss. | 像尿一样难喝 |
[37:44] | No! | 不要! |
[37:46] | I mean…’It seems like such a waste. | 这…真是太浪费了 |
[37:49] | ‘ You wouldn’t say that if you’d tasted it.Hang on to that if you want. | 你要喝过就不会这么说了 喜欢这瓶子就拿去吧 |
[37:52] | Stick a candle in it. | 可以插个蜡烛什么的 |
[37:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:56] | No worries. | 没什么 |
[37:57] | We’ve got cases of the stuff downstairs. | 这玩意下面整箱的都有 |
[38:04] | ‘So,Veronica,Jane was saying something about an auction? | Veronica Jane 提过拍卖什么的? |
[38:08] | ‘ Yes. | 对 |
[38:09] | Blinding.None of that hanging around,all those viewings. | 不错 就不会有人老来看房子了 |
[38:12] | In fact,no need to do anything at all, just,er, | 那么 什么也不用管了 只要… |
[38:14] | I don’t know just,we just lock the door, | 我不知道 我们锁好门就不管了 |
[38:16] | sell the house and contents together. | 房子和里面的东西一起卖吗 |
[38:18] | – Contents! – Sorry? | – 里面的东西! – 什么? |
[38:20] | No,that’s just what I’m saying,it’s a marvellous idea, | 我是说 这是个好主意 |
[38:24] | selling the house and contentstogether,leave everythingas it is. | 整个一起卖掉 什么都不用动 |
[38:28] | But I’m…I’m happy here. | 但我…我不想走 |
[38:31] | I can have a room made availableat the Hall almost immediately. | 我马上就可以在养老院安排好一个房间 |
[38:35] | Sounds like a great idea. | 这样很好 |
[38:37] | And I know just the company tohandle the auction, | 我认识这个拍卖公司的人 |
[38:40] | if you’dlike me to get the ball rolling? | 要不要我帮忙? |
[38:42] | Well,I’d,er,I don’t like to impose. | 我不想走后门 |
[38:45] | Not at all. | 没关系 |
[38:47] | I’m happy to help. | 很乐意效劳 |
[38:48] | Time to start packing,Pops! | 开始收拾吧 叔叔! |
[39:07] | Was that,or was that not,the best convincer in the history of the con? | 这次是不是诈骗史上最完美的骗局? |
[39:11] | I have to admit,it’sbordering on genius. | 我承认 接近天才了 |
[39:13] | Er,not bordering,Albie,it’s knocking down the bleedin’ door | 不只是接近 Albie 这简直就是敲开天才大门 |
[39:17] | and sitting in the armchair of genius with an ice-cold beer. | 坐在天才宝座上喝 冰镇啤酒 |
[39:21] | If,it works. | 如果成功的话 |
[39:22] | It will. | 会成功的 |
[39:24] | – You’re the man. – Yes,I am. | – 你真厉害 – 没错 |
[39:26] | And if I’m not mistaken,she should be having that bottle tested right about… now. | 如果没猜错的话 她现在就在检测那个瓶子 |
[39:39] | – Well? – No doubt. | – 怎么样? – 毫无疑问 |
[39:40] | A 1787 Chateau d’Yquem. | 是1787的依奎姆堡酒 |
[39:43] | – You’re completely sure? – Absolutely. | – 你真的确定吗? – 绝对 |
[39:49] | Where did it come from? | 从哪弄到的? |
[39:51] | Some old codger broughtit back from the war. | 一个老头二战时候带回来的 |
[39:55] | He was in Paris. | 他当时在巴黎 |
[39:56] | I’ve heard storiesabout how the French used to | 我听说过当时法国人把 值钱的酒藏在墙里 |
[39:58] | build false walls to hide their wines fromthe Nazis. | 以免被纳粹抢走 |
[40:01] | Has he got anything else? | 他还有别的吗? |
[40:02] | A whole case of the stuff!Untouched. | 还有一整箱! 没开封的 |
[40:04] | God knows what else. | 天知道还会有什么 |
[40:05] | You do know that a bottle of the same vintage sold this week for7,000? | 你知道这周有一瓶一样的 酒标价到4万7千镑吧? |
[40:11] | Of course I do, I’m not an idiot. | 当然了 我又不傻 |
[40:15] | So,what moron opened it? | 到底是哪个白痴把这瓶打开了啊? |
[40:19] | Yeah,but,why pour it out? | 对 但是 为什么要全部倒掉? |
[40:20] | Why not just give her the bottle? | 为什么不整瓶给她? |
[40:23] | Because this whole thing will only work | 因为整件事情只有在她认为… |
[40:26] | if she thinks that I think it’s worthless. | 我觉得这酒一点都不值钱的情况下 她才会相信这一切 |
[40:29] | What better way to prove that? | 怎样才能更好的证明这一点? |
[40:31] | Pour it down the sink. | 只有全部倒掉 |
[40:32] | I’d never have thought of that. | 我想都没想过 |
[40:34] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[40:35] | First rule of the con,kid. | 行骗的第一条 孩子 |
[40:37] | Expect the unexpected. | 就是要出人意料 |
[40:41] | That was quite a tale,Albert. | 你说的充满了感情 Albert |
[40:44] | I’m sorry,what was? | 你说什么? |
[40:46] | “Eyes so blue you felt you could swim in them”. | “眼睛如此碧蓝 让你觉得自己可以徜徉其中” |
[40:49] | Ah,yeah,yeah,yeah. | 啊 是啊 |
[40:51] | Almost fell in love with her meself,just listening to you. | 我听你讲的 都快爱上她了 |
[40:54] | Well,all the best storieshave an element of truth. | 嗯 好故事多少都有些真实性 |
[40:58] | What you mean there really was a Lily Bond? | 你是说真的有这个Lily Bond? |
[41:01] | Oh,yes,yes.In fact every word was true. | 哦 对 其实每个字都是真实的 |
[41:07] | During the war,I was stationed inNorth London | 二战时 我就驻扎在北伦敦 |
[41:10] | It was a maintenance and supply basefor the,er,US Air Force. | 那是一个美国空军的后勤保障基地 |
[41:15] | But you’ve never talked about this before. | 但你以前从未提起过 |
[41:16] | I always thought you came over in the seventies. | 我一直以为你是70年代过来的 |
[41:18] | No,that’swhen I came to stay. | 不 那是我来定居的时间 |
[41:22] | So,when you were at the base,that’s when you met this girl? | 那你是在基地的时候遇到的那个女孩? |
[41:25] | Yes,yes,I met Lilyon the second day I was at the base. | 是的 我是在来基地的第二天遇到她的 |
[41:30] | The locals had,er,put on a dance there to welcome us. | 本地居民举办了个舞会欢迎我们 |
[41:37] | And she had on the mostbeautiful silver dress. | 当时她穿着最美丽的银色礼服 |
[41:42] | And from the moment I laideyes on her, | 从我看到她的第一眼起 |
[41:45] | I couldn’t seeanything else but her. | 我的眼中就再没有别人了 |
[41:56] | It took me almost an hour to pluck upthe courage to talk to her. | 我几乎花了一个小时鼓起勇气去跟她聊天 |
[42:02] | I was in the very same buildingonly yesterday. | 昨天我还去了当时那栋楼 |
[42:06] | And suddenly everything I felt thatfirst moment I saw her,I felt again. | 突然间我第一次见到她时的感觉 再次重现 |
[42:12] | Did you see her again? | 后来你见过她吗? |
[42:14] | Oh,yes, back then they called it “courting”. | 哦 是的 那年头人们称其为”求爱” |
[42:20] | I begged and borrowed and stole andconned every weekend pass and leave | 我哀求 找人借 偷 甚至骗取 每一张我能接触到的的周末外出许可 |
[42:25] | I could lay my hands on andI spent every second with her. | 我把每一秒钟都花在她身上了 |
[42:33] | I was very young and didn’t know what love was… | 我当时很年轻 还不知道什么是爱情… |
[42:40] | and she taught me. | 是她教会我的 |
[42:43] | All of a sudden,I couldn’t picture any part of myfuture life | 突然间 我发现如果未来的生活中没有她 |
[42:48] | that didn’t include her. | 简直是不可想象的 |
[42:53] | Then one morning,I was awakenedat dawn. | 一天 我在黎明时被叫醒 |
[42:56] | They wanted us to fly aB29 Fortress back to the States. | 我们被命令乘坐B29回美国去 |
[43:00] | I had 30 minutes to pack my gear. | 只有30分钟收拾装备的时间 |
[43:03] | And Lily’s parents didn’t have atelephone and I couldn’t leave thebase, | Lily父母家没有电话 而我不能离开基地 |
[43:06] | so I had two choices – get on the plane or go AWOL. | 所以我只有两个选择- 上飞机或者擅离职守 |
[43:11] | So,what did you do? | 那你选了哪个? |
[43:14] | I’m a gambler,what do you think I did? | 我是个赌徒 你觉得我会怎么做? |
[43:16] | I flipped a coin. | 我抛硬币决定 |
[43:20] | I wrote her a letter on the planeand I posted it as soon as we landed, | 我在飞机上给她写了信 一降落就寄给了她 |
[43:24] | but I doubt if she ever got it. | 但我怀疑她是否收到了那封信 |
[43:27] | So months passed and the war was overand | 几个月后战争结束了 |
[43:29] | I scraped together every cent Icould and I came back for her. | 我把每一分钱都攒起来 为了回去见她 |
[43:35] | I got off the train, I got a cab to her street, | 下火车后 我打出租车去她家 |
[43:39] | and as we were passing the church,I saw her… | 在路过教堂的时候我看到了她 … |
[43:46] | It was her wedding day and I never even got out of the cab. | 那天是她结婚的日子 我甚至都没下出租车 |
[43:52] | Oh,look,I’m sorry,Albert. | 哦 很抱歉 Albert |
[43:55] | It’s strange,how the course ofyour life can change at the toss of a coin. | 很奇怪 在你抛硬币的一瞬间 生活的轨迹就改变了 |
[44:05] | Veronica,hello. | Veronica 你好 |
[44:09] | Oh,that’s great news. | 哦 真是好消息 |
[44:12] | That’s wonderful,yeah I’ll tell Uncle,he’ll be very excited OK,bye-bye. | 太好了 我会告诉我叔叔的 他会很高兴 好 再见 |
[44:18] | The auction will take place tomorrow afternoon. | 拍卖会明天下午2点举行 |
[44:21] | That’s good!Very good. | 不错 很好 |
[44:23] | Well. | 嗯 |
[44:24] | How’d she sound? | 她听起来怎么样? |
[44:25] | She sounded excited. | 听起来很兴奋 |
[44:39] | Hello.My name’s Jane Porter and this is my friend,Burton. | 你好 我是Jane Porter 这是我朋友Burton |
[44:43] | And we’re about to spend an obscene amount of money. | 我们准备在这好好花一笔钱 |
[44:52] | web search | 搜索: Lily Bond |
[45:08] | You look lovely. | 很帅 |
[45:10] | But I think we can do better. | 但我觉得还能更好 |
[45:13] | Next! | 下一个! |
[45:27] | Next! | 下一套! |
[45:30] | What was that?! | 这是什么?! |
[45:31] | Definitely not! | 绝对不行! |
[45:37] | Yeah! | 好! |
[45:43] | You look beautiful! | 你帅呆了! |
[45:45] | Oh,that IS the look. | 就要这个效果 |
[45:52] | Put the bags in the car,Burton. | 把包拿到车上去 Burton |
[45:58] | Sorry,excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[46:02] | Hello? | 喂? |
[46:05] | Oh,my God!When…? | 哦 老天啊!什么时候的事…? |
[46:08] | Which hospital? | 哪家医院? |
[46:10] | I’m on my way!It’s my mother,she’s had an accident! | 我马上过去! 我妈妈出事故了! |
[46:13] | I’m going to have to go.I’m sorry,uh… | 我得走了 抱歉 呃… |
[46:14] | ring everything up,I’ll send Burton to settle up. | 算一下账 我叫Burton来搞定 |
[46:17] | Tell her to hold on until I get there! | 告诉她 我到那之前一定坚持住! |
[46:23] | Where you been? | 你去哪了? |
[46:24] | Sorry,Dan,had a couple of things to see to. | 对不起 Dan 有几件事要办 |
[46:26] | All right,all the paperwork’s drawn up. | 好了 文件都搞定了 |
[46:28] | The old boy gets his 285,we get everything over that. | 那老头拿他的28万5千 多出来的全是我们的 |
[46:32] | The hard part will be working out what her top bid will be. | 最难的是要知道 她最高能出多少钱 |
[46:35] | OK. | 好吧 |
[46:36] | We know she thinks there’s at least eleven bottles of d’Yquem in there. | 我们知道她认为 那里至少有11瓶依奎姆堡 |
[46:39] | With the house on top and whatever else she thinks is in the cellar, | 加上房子的钱和 她看到的酒窖里其他东西 |
[46:42] | I think she’s gonna go 550. | 她会出到55万 |
[46:46] | So you make your last bid five and hope she tops it. | 你最后出到50万 等她加价 |
[46:49] | Anything more than that,I think she might smell a rat. | 如果超过这个数 我觉得她可能会察觉 |
[46:52] | But if it slows down before that,you just bail out anywhere past four. | 但如果在那之前速度就慢下来了 那一上40万你就退出 |
[46:56] | Got it.Got it. | 知道了 知道了 |
[46:57] | Now listen – you’re gonna be a flash git agent,yeah? | 现在听着 你就是个现场竞价代理 知道吗? |
[46:59] | So you keep your mobile pinned to your ear, | 要把手机一直放在耳边 |
[47:00] | like you’re getting instructions from someone. | 好像你在接受某人的指示一样 |
[47:04] | So we done,yeah? | 就这样说定了 嗯? |
[47:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[47:08] | I’ll get the drinks in. | 我去叫点喝的 |
[47:10] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[47:13] | Set ’em up,Eddie. | 圈套布好了 Eddie |
[47:16] | Erm,what’s going on exactly,Ash?Cos Danny won’t tell me anything. | 嗯 到底怎么样了 Ash? Danny 什么都不告诉我 |
[47:19] | All in good time,son. | 一切都很顺利 |
[47:21] | – Albert… – The kid ready yet? | – Albert… – 那孩子准备好了? |
[47:23] | Yeah,Danny’s briefing him now. | 对 Danny现在在指导他呢 |
[47:24] | What time is the auction? | 拍卖什么时候开始? |
[47:26] | Half two. | 2点半 |
[47:28] | Look,erm… | 听着 嗯… |
[47:30] | I’ve probably got no right to do this,but… | 也许我没有权利这么做 但是… |
[47:33] | Sounds ominous. | 听起来不妙啊 |
[47:34] | It was what you said last night. | 关于你昨晚说的 |
[47:36] | I know I’m a soppy old sod sometimes,but I really love you,you know? | 也许有时候我是个老顽固 但你知道 我真的很爱你 |
[47:41] | I can assure you thefeeling’s entirely mutual. | 我保证 我们的感情是相互的 |
[47:45] | So what you said,it,erm… | 你说的那个 呃… |
[47:47] | well,it bugged me. | 让我放不下 |
[47:50] | Enough to do this. | 我查了一下 |
[47:53] | She’s Lilian Cooper now. | 她现在叫Lilian Cooper |
[47:55] | Bin it,eat it,use it,set fire to it. | 随便你 扔了它 吃了它 用了它还是烧掉 |
[47:59] | But I care enough about you to give you the choice. | 但我很关心你 你自己选择吧 |
[48:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:13] | OK,lot number 24. | 好的 24号竞拍房产 |
[48:15] | It’s a Victorian semidetached property,three beds, | 维多利亚风格半独立式三居室 |
[48:19] | so pretty standard example.Valued at 285,000. | 标准样式 估价28万5千镑 |
[48:24] | Who’ll start me there? | 谁先出价? |
[48:26] | Come on,someone,start me off… | 快 请出价… |
[48:31] | Say 220 then? | 那么22万怎么样? |
[48:33] | I have a 20,000 bid. | 有人出价22万了 |
[48:36] | Can I hear 240? | 有人出24万吗? |
[48:38] | 240,thank you.Can I see 260? | 24万 谢谢 有人出26万吗? |
[48:41] | 60,000,thank you. | 26万了 谢谢 |
[48:44] | I’m selling at that… | 新高26万第一次… |
[48:46] | At 260,000 then… | 26万… |
[48:50] | 280,I have a new bid at 280… | 28万 现在价格是28万… |
[48:52] | 300,000. | 30万 |
[48:56] | 320. | 32万 |
[48:59] | 350.At 50,000,it’s on you,sir. | 35万 有人出价35万 这位先生你呢? |
[49:05] | That’s Peter Wainwright’s boy. | 那是Peter Wainwright家的人 |
[49:06] | I’m selling at 350,000 then. | 新高35万第一次 |
[49:09] | – What? – Peter Wainwright,the wine dealer? | – 什么? – 那个卖酒的 Peter Wainwright |
[49:11] | That’s his son,George. | 那位是他儿子George |
[49:13] | I don’t know what he’s doing buying some tatty semi! | 我搞不懂他要买这破房子干什么! |
[49:16] | ***00,000. | 40万 |
[49:18] | Must be some ruse,knowing Peter. | 这其中一定有鬼 你了解Peter的 |
[49:21] | I might bid myself! | 我都有可能亲自拍! |
[49:26] | 420. | 42万 |
[49:28] | It’s on you,sir,at 20,000. | 你呢 先生 现在是42万 |
[49:33] | 450… | 45万… |
[49:37] | *** | 50万镑 |
[49:47] | *** | 55万镑 |
[49:58] | *** | 60万镑 |
[50:08] | I’m selling at ***then. | 我宣布成交价为… 60万镑 |
[50:34] | I’m stunned,absolutely stunned. | 我太吃惊了 绝对太惊讶了 |
[50:37] | I can’t believe we got such a fantastic price! | 真不敢相信卖了这么高的价钱! |
[50:39] | Neither can I. | 我也不相信啊 |
[50:41] | I’ve just comefrom signing the papers,so Ican take immediate possession. | 我刚签字确认过了 现在可以马上拥有所有权了 |
[50:44] | I,I don’t…I don’t understand that? | 我…我不明白 |
[50:48] | – YOU bought the house? – Yep! | – 这房子是你买了? – 是! |
[50:49] | Now just leave the keyson the table and piss off! | 现在 把钥匙放在桌子上 滚吧! |
[51:32] | No! | 不! |
[51:42] | You cheated me! | 你们骗了我! |
[51:44] | Well,strictly speaking,we didn’t actually do anything wrong. | 严格谁来 我们并没有做什么坏事 |
[51:48] | You’re just a greedy bitch. | (你上当)只因为你是个贪婪的婊子 |
[51:51] | – You! – Yes? | – 你! – 怎么? |
[51:52] | – What? – You,you… | – 什么? – 你 你… |
[51:54] | – Spit it out. – You… | – 你倒是说啊 – 你… |
[51:55] | I think the tape’s got stuck. | 是不是磁带卡住了? |
[52:01] | You really need to watch your temper. | 你需要控制好情绪 |
[52:03] | You’ll pay for this! | 你们会付出代价的! |
[52:06] | You already have – 600 grand,to be precise. | 你已经付出代价了 确切的说是60万镑 |
[52:20] | Are you absolutely 100% certain? | 你100%绝对肯定吗? |
[52:24] | Yeah?Great,cheers. | 太好了 谢了 |
[52:27] | It worked!She’s selling the nursing home! | 成功了! 她要把养老院卖掉了! |
[52:29] | Well done! | 太好了! |
[52:32] | Albert? Albert? | |
[52:32] | On my way.On my way… | 这就去 就去… |
[52:34] | here we go. | 好了 |
[52:35] | Right… | 好… |
[52:37] | – Oh,yes. – Oh,God,here we go,here we go. | 很好 |
[52:38] | Oh,yes,kids,no,I’d… | 伙计们 我… |
[52:41] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我来说几句祝酒辞吧 |
[52:43] | You know,what we did today was a beautiful thing. | 我们今天简直太精彩了 |
[52:46] | OK,we made a few quid and Eddie’s tearing up the bar tab,but,er… | 好吧 我们赚到了几个钱 Eddie也感动的热泪盈眶 但是… |
[52:51] | No,it’s not all about that. | 但这并不是全部 |
[52:53] | It’s not all about the money. | 不完全是为了钱 |
[52:55] | Write that down! | 写下来! |
[52:57] | No,it’s about helping those that you care about… | 是为了帮助那些我们关心的人… |
[53:01] | To friends. | 为友谊 |
[53:03] | To friends. | 为友谊 |
[53:05] | – Cheers,Eddie. – Come here,Eddie. | – 干杯 Eddie – 来 Eddie |
[53:15] | – Jonathan? – James!You’re back! | – Jonathan? – James! 你回来了! |
[53:18] | Do you have a moment? | 有空吗? |
[53:20] | I have a very interesting propositionfor you… | 我有个很有意思的提议… |
[53:25] | And this is all I need to do? | 我所要做的就是这个? |
[53:28] | It comes from the very top. | 这是上层人物的意思 |
[53:30] | The PM has put health care forthe elderly at the verytop of his agenda. | 首相把养老问题 放在他议程的很重要的位置 |
[53:35] | So he needs well run homes tohold up as shining examples. | 所以他要找 运营良好的养老院来做榜样 |
[53:40] | More importantly,he is willing to reward thosewho help in this endeavour. | 更重要的是 他愿意给那些愿意尽力去做的人奖励 |
[53:45] | A knighthood? | 给爵位? |
[53:46] | Oh,I couldn’tpossibly promise such a thing. | 哦 这个我可不敢保证 |
[53:51] | Oh,right.Gotcha. | 哦 好吧 知道了 |
[53:53] | Are you up for this challenge? | 你准备接受这项挑战吗? |
[53:57] | I’ll put the finance in place,make this the best damn run home in the country. | 我会投资进去 把它变成全国最好的养老院 |
[54:02] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[54:06] | So what d’you reckon? | 怎么样 |
[54:08] | I did all right,didn’t I? | 我干得不错 是吧? |
[54:10] | Well,you had me bum tweaking there for the odd minute,but… | 竞价的时候你把我吓坏了 但是… |
[54:13] | Yeah,you did all right. | 嗯 你干得不错 |
[54:16] | And you know the best news? | 听到好消息了没有? |
[54:17] | We’re solvent again! | 我们又一次成功了! |
[54:19] | Good!Right,let’s have a divvy up. | 好 我们分钱吧 |
[54:21] | Then I might teach the kid here how to play poker. | 然后我来教这孩子玩扑克 |
[54:42] | They’re great,aren’t they? | 他们很棒 是吧? |
[54:45] | Yeah…Yeah,they are. | 是 是啊 |
[54:48] | Well,I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[54:50] | I’m actually gonna be a real grifter. | 我真的要成为真正的骗子了 |
[54:52] | Oh,being a grifter ain’t all champagne and flowers,son. | 哦 当骗子可不意味着 总是享受鲜花美酒 |
[54:55] | What d’you mean? | 什么意思? |
[54:56] | You’ll find out. | 你会明白的 |
[54:58] | No,go on,Ash.Tell me. | 算了Ash 快告诉我吧 |
[55:00] | Well,you can’t be like normal people. | 你不能跟常人一样生活了 |
[55:04] | Have what they’ve got. | 不能拥有他们所拥有的 |
[55:06] | Things like a proper home,a family. | 比如舒适的房子 家庭 |
[55:09] | The stuff everyone else takes for granted. | 这些别人都可以拥有的东西 |
[55:11] | That’s for regular people, not gamblers or grifters. | 这些是属于平常人的 而不是赌徒或者骗子 |
[55:17] | So,before you start getting excited about where you are, | 在你为今天的成功激动之前 |
[55:21] | just think about it. | 还是想想吧 |
[55:23] | If you’re going to live the life… | 要过这样的生活… |
[55:24] | you might be giving up more than you think. | 要放弃的也许比你想象到的要多 |
[55:26] | *** | Danny 你手里什么牌 |
[55:28] | *** | 为什么不让我看牌 |
[55:33] | *** | 哦 肯定会赢他的 |
[55:34] | No,Danny’s lost! | 不 Danny 输了! |
[55:35] | What’s that? | 你是什么牌? |
[55:38] | *** | 耶! 顺子 我的是顺子 |