时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Once upon a time there was a band of valiant robbers. | 从前有一伙飞天大盗 |
[00:04] | You know, there’s no university of grifting. | 要知道 没有偷盗大学 |
[00:07] | I know. | 我明白 |
[00:08] | There’s no college in con. | 也没有行骗学校 |
[00:10] | Just learn on the job. | 只能在工作中学习 |
[00:12] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[00:14] | I mean, how’s this, on the job? | 现在算什么 在上班? |
[00:17] | I mean, we’re doing nothing. | 我们什么也没干 |
[00:23] | I thought we always worked as a team. | 我以为总是团队出击 |
[00:25] | The siamese twins of good leadership… | 优秀领导力的代名词… |
[00:28] | Innovation and delegation. | 有创新 有领导能力 |
[00:31] | Sometimes you gotta learn when to stand back and let the others shine. | 有时得明白什么时候该旁观 让别人冲锋陷阵 |
[00:39] | You know, solid leadership is the key to success. | 强有力的领导能力是成功的关键 |
[00:43] | This one, I mean. | 我指的是 |
[00:44] | By the close of play today we’ll be 30 grand richer. | 今天得手之后 我们就会有3万元入账 |
[00:48] | Albert, pro that he is, | Albert 很在行 |
[00:50] | has found us a very promising mark | 他在一个不起眼的地方 |
[00:52] | in a very unpromising location. | 为我们找到了条大鱼 |
[00:58] | You know, finding a great mark, it ain’t enough. | 找到条大鱼还不够 |
[01:01] | You gotta be able to play him, tease him, mold him, | 你还得玩弄他 逗弄他 引导他 |
[01:04] | manipulate him, | 操纵他 |
[01:06] | maybe even throw in a little bit of ground bait. | 也许还要抛出些诱饵 |
[01:10] | I think you might’ve dropped this. | 我猜是你掉的 |
[01:14] | You’ve got to make him think you’re a stand up sort of guy, on the one hand. | 另一方面 得让他觉得你是个靠得住的人 |
[01:18] | – To gain a bit of trust. – Exactly. | – 获取信任 – 没错 |
[01:21] | Beef up the trust, ladle on a portion of intrigue. | 增强信任 同时也等于增加了对方的兴趣 |
[01:26] | Because when the mark next sees our roper, | 当大鱼再见到设计圈套的人 |
[01:29] | he has to be sufficiently curious to step over the line. | 一定会十分好奇 想跨越底线 |
[01:34] | – What line? – The line. | – 什么底线? – 底线 |
[01:36] | The line that separates civilians from suckers, honest from dishonest. | 从普通人到受骗 老实到不老实的底线 |
[01:42] | So this stuff with the envelope, that’s bait, yeah? | 信封里装的 是诱饵 对吗? |
[01:45] | That’s a gravy moment. | 那是让他闻闻肉汤的时候 |
[01:47] | Ah, hello again. | 又见到你了 |
[01:49] | Would you like to join us? | 想加入我们吗? |
[01:53] | There’s a great big roast turkey in the oven, | 烤箱里有个大火鸡 |
[01:57] | but you don’t know it’s there until… | 你并不知道 直到… |
[02:01] | Until you see the gravy bum. | 知道你见到想喝肉汤的贪心鬼 |
[02:05] | You hear me? | 你听明白了吗? |
[02:07] | He smells Albert’s gravy and he wants some. | 他从Albert那里闻到肉汤味 也想要一点 |
[02:10] | Now Ash, Ash plays a commercial banker, | 现在轮Ash Ash扮作一个商业银行家 |
[02:14] | one who’s on the hunt of a very long and very early retirement, | 一个想尽早退休的家伙 |
[02:18] | whilst Albert is a market inspector, petty official, | 而Albert扮作市场巡员 很有权力 |
[02:21] | not adverse to the old backhanded little bit of hankypanky. | 不反对通过间接利益交换来赚钱 |
[02:26] | You know, Ash plays a great banker. | Ash扮作一个伟大的银行家 |
[02:29] | He’s respectable but, you know, a little bit dodgy, | 受人尊敬 但有些狡猾 |
[02:32] | and he tells our greedy friend that he has… | 他告诉这个贪婪的朋友说他… |
[02:35] | unlimited and unhindered access to foreign currency exchanges, | 可以自由无阻地进行套汇交易 |
[02:38] | millions of them. | 以百万计 |
[02:40] | Dollars to pounds, pounds to yen, | 美元兑英镑 英镑兑日元 |
[02:42] | yen to euros, that sort of thing. | 日元兑欧元 像这样 |
[02:43] | And there’s always some left over. | 总能赚到钱 |
[02:46] | Institutional size currency rarely exchanges exactly, | 表面上的汇率流通 事实上很少真的兑换 |
[02:49] | and what I’ve developed is a means of removing | 我所做的是通过 |
[02:52] | the surplus foreign currency in cash. | 外汇之间的汇率差赚到现钱 |
[02:56] | He sells me the foreign currency at half price, | 他以半价卖给我外币 |
[03:00] | then I make the exchange and keep the profit. | 我兑换后 获取利润 |
[03:03] | Half price? | 半价? |
[03:05] | Greed is what fuels the currency side. | 贪婪是促成换汇的原因 |
[03:09] | After the gravy moment starts all his juices flowing, | 让他闻到肉香后 就要让他尝到甜头 |
[03:12] | then bosh, along comes the convincer. | 胡吹一通 反正是要说服他 |
[03:15] | A nice, fat wad of fresh grubby cash. | 塞着一沓现钱的大盒子 |
[03:19] | Then, uh, you win his confidence by letting him swap | 你用两倍的钱的钱和他换 |
[03:23] | a few hundred pound sterling for twice as much currency. | 这就赢得了他的信任 |
[03:26] | Critical moment here, Billy. | 这是决定性时刻 Billy |
[03:27] | At this precise moment in time, the mark is ahead. | 就在此刻 大鱼赢钱了 |
[03:31] | We’ve given him more money than he’s given us, | 我们给的他的钱比他给我们的多 |
[03:34] | which is why the roper needs to find the right man. | 所以说设圈套的人得选对人 |
[03:37] | Take Mr. Yakubi, for example. | 拿Yakubi先生来说 |
[03:40] | He loves anything dodgy, | 他喜欢耍小聪明 |
[03:42] | black market goods exploitation, you name it. | 黑市交易啊 所有你能想到的 |
[03:45] | Slippery as an eel, | 油滑 不可靠 |
[03:47] | which is why we’ll be here, | 所以我们要在这儿 |
[03:48] | right next door, ready to spring into action | 紧隔壁 随时准备着 |
[03:51] | if they need backup. | 以防他们需要支援 |
[03:55] | Because once the inside man has sufficiently whetted his appetite, | 因为一旦我们的人吊起了他的胃口 |
[03:59] | there’s no way the mark can resist being lured | 大鱼就一定忍不住会上钩 |
[04:01] | into just one more trade… The big one. | 再做一次交易… 大买卖 |
[04:07] | This is the moment he’s been waiting for, | 这是他期待已久的时刻 |
[04:10] | because it’s no longer just a few hundred. | 不再是几百块 |
[04:12] | This time the bar’s been packed a whole lot higher. | 这次价码提了很高 |
[04:15] | Once he’s swallowed the hook, then we move in for the kill. | 只要他一上钩 我们就行动 |
[04:32] | Once the money’s passed, then comes the jamaican switch. | 钱交换之后 就开始掉包计 |
[04:36] | We get the money back we’ve just given him. | 我们把刚才给他的钱拿回来 |
[04:38] | Make a clean getaway and we’re good to go. | 准备好逃走 就可以离开了 |
[04:43] | At this stage, very little can go wrong. | 到这一步 基本就不会出错 |
[04:52] | No good, no good. | 不好意思 |
[07:46] | Where’s Billy? | Billy去哪里了? |
[07:48] | Gone. | 走了 |
[08:21] | It’s a bit early for drinks, isn’t it? | 现在喝酒有点早 不是吗? |
[08:23] | – Boat drinks. – Ah, boat drinks. | – 游船酒 – 游船酒 |
[08:27] | You truly know when sipping a tall glass | 你们肯定知道 在夕阳下 坐在船上 |
[08:29] | at the back of a boat at sunset that life is good. | 轻啜美酒 那样的生活太好了 |
[08:33] | But we’re in a flat in London and it’s morning. | 但我们在伦敦的一个平台上 还是早上 |
[08:37] | Congratulations, Danny. You’ve taken charge of your little crew admirably. | 恭喜 Danny 你很好地领导了你的小队 |
[08:40] | Cheers! | 干杯! |
[08:44] | Hey, I found him. | 喂 我找到他了 |
[08:45] | – Who? – Our next mark. | – 谁? – 我们下一个目标 |
[08:47] | What mark? We haven’t got a con. | 什么目标? 我们还没计划好下个案子 |
[08:49] | The currency slide. | 套汇的目标 |
[08:50] | I scoped out a real 24-carat peach. | 我找到个24克拉的大肥肉 |
[08:53] | But we’ve just done the slide. | 但是这个骗局我们刚刚做过 |
[08:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:56] | Believe me, look, this mark’s perfect. | 相信我 这个目标太完美了 |
[08:58] | No, no, Billy. No, no, no. | 不 不 Billy 不 |
[09:00] | We never do the same con twice in a row, | 同一个骗局我们 从来不连续干两次 |
[09:02] | so we can’t do the currency slide again. | 所以不能再实行这个套汇骗局 |
[09:07] | But-but why not? | 但 为什么不? |
[09:09] | Ancient grifter wisdom. | 骗子守则 |
[09:12] | Handed down on tablets of stone. | 古时候传下来的 |
[09:14] | Even when it’s a sure thing? | 即便很有把握? |
[09:15] | Especially when it’s a sure thing. | 尤其是很有把握的时候 |
[09:17] | Twice would just be once too many. | 两次 多出一次差天壤之别 |
[09:21] | You said I could finger the next mark, | 你说我可以找到下个目标的 |
[09:23] | find him, sauce him out, read him. | 找到他 掉他胃口 摸清他的底细 |
[09:27] | I’ve done it. | 我已经做到了 |
[09:29] | Look, I found him. | 听着 我已经找到了 |
[09:30] | I said maybe. | 我说的是也许 |
[09:31] | O- only maybe. | 只是也许而已 |
[09:33] | All right, he wants to learn about being a roper. | 好吧 他想学习怎么设圈套 |
[09:35] | Ah… And you were gonna teach him. | 你得教他 |
[09:38] | No… I mean, obviously Albert would, | 不 很明显Albert该教他 |
[09:42] | you know, specifics, details. | 技巧 细节 |
[09:44] | I’d just be more like a overall thing, you know. | 我只是介绍了个大概 |
[09:47] | What do you call it? | 怎么说的? |
[09:48] | Like a reform teacher. | 就像个入门老师 |
[09:50] | Mentor, you said. | 导师 你说的 |
[09:53] | Mentor? | 导师? |
[09:55] | Was that the word? | 是这个词吗? |
[09:56] | – I don’t remember saying it. – Look, I’m a grifter. | – 我不记得说过 – 听着 我是个骗子 |
[09:59] | I know I’m not in the same league as you guys, | 我知道我跟你们还不是一个档次 |
[10:02] | but I’m hungry. I want to learn. | 但我很渴望 我想学 |
[10:04] | Come on, gang, eh? | 拜托 哥们? |
[10:05] | We got the guys spirits up, yeah. Team huddle. | 我们来点鼓励 团队合作 |
[10:13] | Billy, looking for the perfect mark for the slide | Billy 要找到骗局的最合适目标 |
[10:16] | is not a straightforward job. | 并不是轻而易举的事 |
[10:19] | I mean, he-he has to be… | 他得… |
[10:21] | Greedy. | 贪婪 |
[10:23] | A gambler. | 赌徒 |
[10:24] | Basically dishonest. | 最起码不老实 |
[10:26] | Well, yes, yeah, yeah. | 是 |
[10:29] | And the mark needs to be primed. | 目标需要特地挑选的 |
[10:32] | He or she needs to be hooked with a generous convincer. | 他或她会被出手大方 的说客钓上钩 |
[10:37] | Think that’ll convince him? | 这能说服他吗? |
[10:41] | Billy, it’s not that we don’t think you can do it. | Billy 不是我们觉得你做不了 |
[10:45] | ’cause we do. | 你可以 |
[10:48] | Of course we do. | 我们肯定相信这点 |
[10:49] | It’s just against the rules. | 只是不符合守则 |
[10:50] | No one’s doubting your ability, Billy. | 每人怀疑你的能力 Billy |
[10:53] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[10:54] | You got rules. | 你们有规矩 |
[10:56] | I should know my place. | 我本该知道我的身份 |
[10:57] | No, definitely not. | 不 你不明白 |
[10:59] | No, absolutely not. | 一定不明白 |
[11:01] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[11:04] | Well, yes and no. | 是 还是 不是 |
[11:07] | What Danny is trying to say is that even in our profession | Danny想说的是即便在我们这行 |
[11:11] | there are always exceptions to rules. | 也可以破例 |
[11:14] | Exactly what I was getting to. | 我就是想说这个 |
[11:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:17] | So, you take Albert, you show him your mark, | 带上Albert 让他看看你找的目标 |
[11:20] | Albie gives him the big thumbs up. | Albie如果都看得上 |
[11:22] | Bosh. | 那就当我们刚才说的都是废话 |
[11:25] | So I’m thinking someone in imports. | 我考虑做进口的人 |
[11:27] | Someone needing to buy, you know, deal, whatever, | 需要买卖外币的 |
[11:30] | in a foreign currency, someone who’s bent, | 非常腐败的 |
[11:33] | or at least bent-ish. | 起码有腐败倾向的也成 |
[11:35] | And of course, someone who thinks he’s way too clever to be caught. | 当然 他一定认为他太聪明 不会被发现 |
[11:40] | And I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[11:41] | His name is edwin. | 叫Edwin |
[11:42] | He owns a caviar shop. | 有个卖鱼子酱的店 |
[11:44] | Right, gentlemen. Let me get this right. | 好了 先生 让我说明白 |
[11:47] | 125 grams of the uranium gold, and a 50 grand tin of the sevruga. | 125克铀金换 50听闪光鲟鱼子酱 |
[11:51] | Shame there’s no bloody beluga left. | 可惜嗜血白鲸鱼子酱没有了 |
[11:54] | It’s a tragedy. | 很可惜 |
[11:55] | I love beluga. | 我喜欢白鲸 |
[11:57] | Sadly, there’s nothing quite like it. | 可惜 没有类似的了 |
[12:00] | No. Once you’ve tasted a little bit of heaven. | 不 一旦你尝到绝世的美味 |
[12:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:03] | I blame those bloody eco warrior bunny huggers. | 都怪那些反对捕捞白鲸 的环保组织 |
[12:07] | Soon as they got an eco protection order | 他们一获得环保法令 |
[12:09] | slapped on the beluga sturgeon, | 就马上禁止捕捞白鲸 |
[12:11] | whole bloody business has dried up. | 这门生意就没得做了 |
[12:13] | Well, not the whole trade. | 其实也不是所有生意都没得做 |
[12:20] | I have my own private supplier. | 我有自己的供货商 |
[12:29] | Caviar business, it’s all about cash. | 鱼子酱生意 大体上就是现金交易 |
[12:33] | Beluga caviar, | 白鲸鱼子酱 |
[12:35] | the most expensive fish eggs in the world. | 世界上最贵的鱼子 |
[12:38] | Expensive and illegal. | 昂贵且不合法的 |
[12:41] | The beluga sturgeon is practically extinct and, uh, | 白海鲸鲟鱼其实差不多灭绝了 |
[12:46] | inside this tin is the remains of a very rare animal, | 盒子里装的是稀有动物的残留 |
[12:51] | and not just its remains, its-its eggs, | 不仅仅是稀有动物的残留 而是它们的鱼子 |
[12:54] | its only hope of every breeding canned. | 把它们繁殖的希望都给 用罐头封住了 |
[12:57] | With the right cash edwin here can put his hands on a never-ending supply. | 只要有大把现钱 Edwin能有源源不断的供货 |
[13:02] | You’ve chosen very wisely, Billy. | 你选得很聪明 Billy |
[13:04] | Thanks, Albert. | 谢谢 Albert |
[13:05] | Just a pity he won’t be around to work our magic upon. | 不过可惜他不会是我们的好对象 |
[13:09] | He’ll be around. | 他会对我们感兴趣的 |
[13:11] | We do a good job on the convincer and we skin him alive. | 我们可以很好得使他信服 然后把他活吞了 |
[13:15] | No we won’t, ’cause he’s flying to another country, very shortly. | 我们做不到 因为他马上要去别的国家 |
[13:19] | He won’t be here for us to cash in. | 他不会等我们给他兑现 |
[13:23] | He’s flying east, 2,000 miles approximately, | 他要往东飞差不多2000英里 |
[13:26] | crossing through four time zones ahead. | 过四个时区 |
[13:29] | You see, he’s already wearing his twin zone watch in preparation. | 瞧 他都准备好了 戴了双时区手表 |
[13:36] | His envelope, franken logo of Maslov Air. | 他的信封 有Maslov航空公司的标志 |
[13:41] | That’s one of the few airlines flying into Dagestan. | 那是飞去Dagestan的很少航线之一 |
[13:44] | Buying trip. | 采购之旅 |
[13:47] | So he’s got to get his hands on a lot of money. | 所以他需要大量的钱 |
[13:50] | You’re absolutely right. | 一点没错 |
[13:52] | What currency do you need to buy illegal caviar? | 买非法鱼子酱要什么货币? |
[13:55] | Rubles. | 卢布 |
[13:57] | Gangs of mafia controlled pirate fisherman organize the trade. | 一伙黑手党私下控制了渔民 操纵这门生意 |
[13:59] | They like rubles. | 他们喜欢卢布 |
[14:01] | Russian mafia? | 俄罗斯黑手党? |
[14:02] | I’ll tell ya now, we don’t want any of that. | 我明白了 我们不打算干这票 |
[14:04] | Don’t worry. I don’t think edwin’s involved with the mafia gang, | 别担心 我觉得Edwin不是黑手党的人 |
[14:07] | but he has to deal with them. | 但得和黑手党打交道 |
[14:09] | I’m afraid he’s going to be leaving us tomorrow or the next day. | 我担心的是他明天 或者后天就要离开 |
[14:12] | Well, it’s just bad luck. | 那我们不太走运 |
[14:14] | Or very good luck. | 也许 是很走运 |
[14:16] | He’s about to leave the country. | 他打算离开这个国家 |
[14:18] | He’s desperate for currency. | 急需外币 |
[14:20] | Yeah, but it’s too soon. | 但时间太紧 |
[14:21] | We haven’t had a chance to chuck in the convincer. | 我们还没机会诱他入局 |
[14:24] | Maybe we don’t need to. | 也许不需要 |
[14:26] | So you’re saying what if this mark doesn’t need convincing. | 你是说这个目标不需要诱饵 |
[14:29] | Spooky. | 见鬼 |
[14:30] | It’s like you read my mind. | 就像知道我怎么想的一样 |
[14:32] | I’m saying our edwin might already be convinced. | 我是说Edwin也许已经准备好被说服 |
[14:36] | Indeed, a variation on the currency slide could work, | 事实上 在用一次兑现骗局 可能还会有效 |
[14:39] | if your mark is so desperate for a particular | 只要目标急切需要某一国的货币 |
[14:42] | foreign currency that he doesn’t need any convincing. | 他不需要我们去说服他 |
[14:45] | Don’t give me…! | 别给我…! |
[14:46] | Most exchanges in this country | 这里大多数兑换外币的地方 |
[14:47] | will only let you change small amounts, | 只会让你兑少量外币 |
[14:49] | so edwin will be worried about not getting enough rubles | Edwin会担心弄不到足够的卢布 |
[14:52] | and pissing off some seriously cold blooded russian on his own turf | 会把那些在自己地盘里– 也就是最深最不见底的里海 |
[14:56] | on the deepest darkest fringes of the Caspian sea. | 的那些冷血俄国人惹恼 |
[14:59] | Edwin is desperate. | Edwin绝望了 |
[15:01] | Desperate is good. | 绝望是个好事 |
[15:02] | In a mark, desperate is an admirable quality. | 对于目标 绝望是很好的品质 |
[15:07] | All right. Okay. | 好了 |
[15:08] | Let’s say he’s flying to Dagestan in the next day or two. | 他可能在接下来的 一两天里飞去Dagestan |
[15:11] | He needs rubles for the buy. | 需要卢布采购鱼子酱 |
[15:12] | Well, it’s a lawless place and those fishermen need something | 那边没有法律的存在 |
[15:15] | they can use immediately, something that’s fireproof. | 渔夫只要马上能用 并且没有后患的货币 |
[15:18] | Globally, rubles are in short supply. | 全球来看 卢布的供应很少 |
[15:20] | Russian treasury keep a tight grip. | 俄罗斯国库施行通货紧缩 |
[15:23] | Can we get our hands on rubles? | 我们能弄到卢布吗? |
[15:25] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[15:26] | No, I mean 30 grand’s worth in the next two hours? | 不 我是说两小时内弄到 价值3万镑的卢布? |
[15:30] | I’m hurt you should even ask. | 你光问都已经烦 |
[15:40] | – Post. – All right, mate. | – 快点 – 好的 哥们 |
[15:42] | Where have them two gone? I just pulled their drinks. | 那两个人去哪里了? 刚把他俩喝的做好 |
[15:44] | Don’t worry, edward. | 别担心 Edward |
[15:45] | We’ll drink them. | 我们会喝掉的 |
[15:47] | Well, you’ll have for them and all then. | 你替他们喝掉 然后 |
[15:50] | Oh, we’ll pay for ’em. | 替他们买单 |
[15:51] | In fact, I’ll pay for all the drinks. | 事实上 所有的喝的我买单 |
[15:55] | I will buy a round. | 我要为所有人买一轮饮料 |
[16:00] | It’s nine pound 20. | 9块2 |
[16:05] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[16:07] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[16:09] | All right, what is it? | 好吧 什么意思? |
[16:10] | – What? – What? | – 什么? – 什么? |
[16:12] | – What are you gonna do to me? – I’m paying ya. | – 你们打算对我做什么? – 付账 |
[16:15] | I’m tipping ya. | 还给你点小费 |
[16:16] | Simple, yet rewarding transaction. | 很简单 报答行为 |
[16:23] | No, this is too weird. | 不 太怪了 |
[16:25] | No, I’ll leave it. It can wait with all the rest. | 不 我不拿这钱 我等他们回来 |
[16:27] | Eddie Edward Ed Eddie, Edward, Ed. | |
[16:29] | Just take the tenner. | 把十块钱收下 |
[16:31] | No. | 不 |
[16:32] | You got the wrong bloke. | 你选错人了 |
[16:33] | No, not me. | 不是我 |
[16:35] | I’m not interested. | 我不敢兴趣 |
[16:41] | If we do this, it ain’t for bread. | 如果干这票 就不是为了面包 |
[16:43] | It ain’t even for cake. | 也不是为了蛋糕 |
[16:44] | It’s purely icing. | 纯粹是蛋糕上的霜糖 |
[16:48] | Any grifter that is in this game purely for his own entertainment | 任何为了个人兴趣做事的骗子 |
[16:52] | isn’t going to be at liberty for long. | 都逍遥不了多久 |
[16:55] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[16:56] | But I think we need to do this for Billy. | 但我们该为Billy干这票 |
[17:00] | He found us a mark with huge potential, and what? | 他帮我们找到 一个很有看头的目标 结果呢? |
[17:03] | Now we’re gonna piss on his parade just because | 现在我就因为古老骗子守则 |
[17:05] | of some ancient grifter superstion? | 就收手不干? |
[17:07] | That is the reason why we never do the same con twice in a row. | 因为守则 所以同样手法 我们从不连续骗两次 |
[17:11] | An interesting point actually because technically we’re not. | 有意思的是 事实上 从技术上讲 这次和上次并不一样 |
[17:18] | Now, if Ash can get the rubles… | 如果Ash能弄到卢布… |
[17:27] | Then Billy baits him and creates a little gravy moment. | 然后Billy给他下套 给他闻到点腥味 |
[17:32] | Well, then it’s totally edwin’s choice whether he bites or not. | 之后他上钩还是不上钩 都是Edwin自己的选择了 |
[17:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:38] | I have rubles. | 我有卢布 |
[17:39] | I need pounds of sterling. | 要换英镑 |
[17:42] | How much can I change? | 能换多少? |
[17:43] | One hundred maximum. | 最多一百块 |
[17:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:48] | My boss, you know, he gives me all of my men’s wages in rubles. | 我的老板 给所有人付薪水都用卢布 |
[17:52] | It’s better to send home. | 可以寄回老家 |
[17:54] | But my men, they-they want sterling money for drinking. | 但我的兄弟 他们要英镑 去喝酒 |
[17:58] | It’s 100 maximum. | 最多100块 |
[18:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:11] | Uh, I make an oath. | 我发过誓 |
[18:13] | You know, I-I don’t speak my language in other man’s country. | 我不在别的国家说母语 |
[18:17] | If I am learn English, I speak only English. | 如果我学英语 就只说英语 |
[18:21] | That’s very admirable. | 真让人敬佩 |
[18:23] | Now, about this currency. | 是外币的事 |
[18:25] | Oh, I love it. I love it. Do your accent again. | 非常好 用那口音再说两句听听 |
[18:28] | You’re very accomplished. | 你真是多才多艺 |
[18:29] | You have real talent for improvisation. You ought to explore it, you know. | 你有即兴发挥的天分 该尽量发掘 |
[18:32] | Being able to ad-lib your way out of a tight corner… | 紧急关头能即兴表演… |
[18:34] | You sure none of you lot have seen my phone? | 你们都没看到我的手机? |
[18:38] | I don’t trust you. Especially you. | 我不相信你们 尤其是你 |
[18:40] | You could be cloning it or somethin’. | 你可能正在仿造电话 或者什么别的 |
[18:41] | And I’ll get a phone bill the size of… | 我会收到这么长的电话账单… |
[18:43] | Well, just ring it. | 打手机 |
[18:44] | Ring it from the bar phone, Eddie. | 用酒吧座机打手机 Eddie |
[18:46] | You probably put it down somewhere. | 你可能放哪里了 |
[18:48] | I could’ve swore I left it on the bar. | 我发誓是放在吧台上了 |
[18:51] | This is a trick. | 这是个恶作剧 |
[18:52] | This is you doing your… | 你弄你的… |
[18:55] | Oh, Danny, give him his phone back. | Danny 把手机还给他 |
[18:56] | Ring your bleeding phone. | 打你的手机 |
[18:58] | Eddie, get behind the bar, ring it. | Eddie 去吧台后面 给你手机打电话 |
[19:00] | It’s probably fallen down the back or something. | 可能掉到后面了 |
[19:02] | – Ring it. – It’s ringing. | – 打 – 响了 |
[19:07] | No answer to the phone. | 没人接 |
[19:09] | So where is it? | 在哪儿呢? |
[19:10] | Ignore him. All right. He’s having a senior moment. | 别理他 好了 他得老年失忆了 |
[19:13] | Right, you thought any more about | 好 你想过 |
[19:14] | how you’re gonna choreograph the switch? | 怎么进行掉包吗? |
[19:16] | Yeah, of course. I’ve got it all mapped out. | 当然想过 都设计好了 |
[19:18] | There’s two cases, identical. | 有两个箱子 一样的 |
[19:21] | One’s full of rubles. | 一个装满卢布 |
[19:23] | The other isn’t. | 另一个则没有 |
[19:25] | The one he’s carrying he’s cashed in. | 这个是他兑换之后拿的 |
[19:28] | We keep these tight behind the booth nearest to the door | 把这两个放在离门最近的座位 |
[19:30] | so I can, you know, do the switch. | 这样 我就能掉包 |
[19:33] | And when he comes down the stairs at 05:00 p.m., | 当他下午五点的时候下楼 |
[19:35] | and I told him to be prompt, and we gotta make sure that he… | 我告诉过他动作要快 我们得确保他… |
[19:38] | Edwin comes down the stairs? | Edwin下楼? |
[19:40] | Where? | 哪里? |
[19:41] | You don’t mean here? | 你不是说这里? |
[19:43] | Let me get this right. | 让我猜猜看 |
[19:45] | You set up the switch in our bar? | 你在我们的酒吧掉包? |
[19:50] | – Yeah, that’s right. – Are you out of your mind? | – 对 – 你疯了? |
[19:56] | I’ll be right over. | 我马上过去 |
[19:58] | Lovely job. | 有趣的工作 |
[19:59] | Right. I’ve got to get my phone. It’s been handed in. | 好了 我得去拿手机 有人要还给我 |
[20:01] | So, uh, you’re in charge. | 你们要付钱 |
[20:04] | – Me? – All of ya. | – 我? – 你们所有人 |
[20:06] | Anyone comes in for a drink, | 有人来喝酒 |
[20:07] | you take their money and you put it in the till. | 你们收钱 放进铁柜里 |
[20:10] | Take their money, do the thing, | 收钱 干活 |
[20:12] | and put the money in the till, yeah? Okay. Yeah. Got it. | 把钱放进铁柜 对吗? 好 明白 |
[20:15] | And no helping yourself. All right? | 别自己喝 明白? |
[20:17] | Definitely, definitely not. | 当然 当然不会 |
[20:18] | Of course. Oh, no, no. | 当然 不会 |
[20:20] | All right, man. | 好 哥们 |
[20:21] | See you later. | 再见 |
[20:25] | All right, what you want? | 好 你们要喝点什么? |
[20:27] | You have heard the expression | 你已经知道套路 |
[20:28] | don’t poop on your stoop, yeah? | 别在自家地盘惹麻烦? |
[20:30] | Yeah, but I-I thought it through. | 是 但我全面考虑了 |
[20:32] | There’s more stuff that could go wrong if we did it somewhere else. | 如果在别的地方 有太多的因素会把事情搞砸 |
[20:35] | Oh, Billy, we just don’t do it. | Billy 我们就是不能那么做 |
[20:37] | Oh, but Stacie, come on… | 但Stacie 拜托… |
[20:40] | Hello. Look who’s here. | 你好 看谁来了 |
[20:42] | My first customer. | 我的第一个客人 |
[20:51] | All right. Sorry, sir. | 好吧 对不起 先生 |
[20:54] | What can I get you, boss? | 给你来点什么? |
[20:56] | What do you want? A pint of lager? | 要什么? 一品脱贮藏啤酒? |
[20:58] | Bitzer? Bitzer? | |
[20:59] | Babycham? | “杯杯香”?(甜味汽酒) |
[21:01] | Pint of sake? | 日本米酒? |
[21:03] | Who’s this then? | 这是谁? |
[21:05] | This-this, my friend, is a very quiet oriental man. | 是我朋友 很安静的东方人 |
[21:10] | What do you want? A drink? | 你要什么? 喝的? |
[21:11] | Maybe he’s a friend of Eddie’s. | 也许他是Eddie的朋友 |
[21:13] | You a friend of Eddie’s? | 你是Eddie的朋友? |
[21:16] | Well, maybe we should call Eddie. | 也许我们该给Eddie打电话 |
[21:18] | He might’ve caught up with his phone already. | 他也许已经拿回手机了 |
[21:25] | Oh, it’s ringing. | 在响 |
[21:27] | – You can hear it ringing? – Yeah, I can hear something. | – 听见响了? – 听见有声音响 |
[21:30] | Where is it? | 哪里? |
[21:32] | I knew he’d left it here. | 就知道一定落在这里 |
[22:15] | Sorry, mate. I just, uh, where’s Eddie? | 对不起 哥们 Eddie在哪里? |
[22:20] | And how comes you got Eddie’s phone? | 你怎么弄到Eddie的手机? |
[22:28] | Where’s Eddie? | Eddie在哪里? |
[22:31] | Eddie lost his phone and this gentleman found it. | Eddie丢了手机 这位先生捡到了 |
[22:36] | Yeah, so what’s he waiting for? | 那他在等什么? |
[22:37] | Reward. | 酬谢 |
[22:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:43] | This time makes time number three. | 问你第三遍 |
[22:47] | Where is Eddie? | Eddie在哪里? |
[22:56] | My friend asked you a question. | 我朋友在问你问题 |
[23:00] | Direct and polite. | 直接而有礼貌 |
[23:04] | Where is Eddie… | Eddie在哪里… |
[23:10] | Are you looking to get your face smashed in? | 你想被揍吗? |
[23:12] | Be careful, Billy. | 小心点 Billy |
[23:14] | No, that man needs to be careful. | 不 他才该小心点 |
[23:15] | You move closer, I snap wrist. | 你们再过来 我就把手腕折断 |
[23:20] | I think first we should find out where Eddie is. | 首先我们该弄清楚Eddie在哪里 |
[23:25] | Now you will sit. | 你们坐下 |
[23:42] | I think it’s only fair just to let you know that | 该让你明白 |
[23:45] | we don’t keep any money or valuables on the property. | 这里没钱 也没什么值钱的东西 |
[23:49] | Except, what’s in the till. | 除了 铁柜里的 |
[23:52] | And listen, you’re more than welcome to that. | 你拿那个我们没意见 |
[23:55] | But what about Eddie? | 但Eddie呢? |
[23:57] | Eddie’s not gonna quiver over a few quid, | 少一点钱 Eddie没事的 |
[23:59] | not in exchange for us getting murdered. | 总好过我们被杀 |
[24:01] | I meant what-what has he done with Eddie? | 我是说 他们把Eddie怎么样了? |
[24:04] | What do you want from us? | 你要找我们干什么? |
[24:09] | Honor? | 荣誉? |
[24:10] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[24:11] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[24:15] | Do we know your father? | 我们认识你爸吗? |
[24:17] | I mean, do we? | 我们认识? |
[24:19] | Yeah, and wh-what’s this got to do with Eddie? | 这和Eddie什么关系? |
[24:21] | Uh, yeah, or us? | 对 和我们什么关系? |
[24:23] | We don’t know what you’re talking about, | 不明白你说什么 |
[24:25] | and we definitely don’t know your… | 我们肯定不认识你… |
[24:28] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[24:36] | Well, it’s what we’ve always done. | 我们老这么干 |
[24:38] | I know, but it’s unprofessional. | 但很不专业 |
[24:41] | I mean, we fill a dummy briefcase | 我们放进假公文包的 |
[24:43] | full of random piles of snipped up newsprint. | 全是随便剪的新闻用纸 |
[24:47] | It-it’s a bit shoddy. | 有点以次充好 |
[24:49] | No, no, no. We have experimented. | 不 我们实验过 |
[24:52] | We used, uh, travel brochures, paper towels. | 用过旅游手册 卫生纸 |
[24:55] | We got rid of those two jeffrey archer novels in that gig in jersey. | 我们在吉西岛那单买卖里 用掉了两大本Jeffrey Archer的小说 |
[24:59] | Well, I thought… | 我曾想… |
[25:00] | We should do a proper piece of a search and development | 我们该选择正确的填充物 |
[25:03] | to determine in a jamaican switch | 放在掉包的箱子里 |
[25:05] | which is the optimum substitute for banded cash. | 哪一种能最好地代替整沓现金 |
[25:09] | Weight and rattle obviously an issue. | 重量和纸的摩擦声 是肯定要考虑的因素 |
[25:12] | It has to weigh the same, sound right. | 得一样重 听上去差不多 |
[25:15] | I like it. This is proper, thinking ahead, tweaking a technique. | 我喜欢这样 这是对的 提前考虑 有技术含量 |
[25:22] | 1,000 pounds in 20’s | 20一张 1000块 |
[25:23] | weighs exactly 53.5 grams, right? | 重53.5克 对吗? |
[25:30] | This is the book of instant duplicate sales and ledger invoice receipts. | 这是复写收据本 |
[25:36] | It is made of paper, it is bound, | 纸做的 装订好的 |
[25:39] | and it weighs exactly 54 grams. | 重54克 |
[25:47] | It’s a beautiful thing. | 太有才了 |
[25:58] | I’m sorry, mate. | 对不起 哥们 |
[25:59] | You’re not making any sense at all. | 你说的不合情理 |
[26:02] | Are you sure you got the right place? | 你确定找对地方了? |
[26:03] | I mean, look, that’s just a book of invoice thingamajiggys, isn’t it? | 这只是个发票收据本什么的 不是吗? |
[26:07] | Never seen it before in my life. | 之前没见过 |
[26:10] | And none of us have ever seen or heard | 我们没人见过 也没有 |
[26:11] | of any contact with your father. | 和你父亲有过接触 |
[26:13] | We’ve never met your father. I’m sorry. | 我们没见过你爸 对不起 |
[26:38] | Maybe we can do a deal. | 也许我们能做个交易 |
[26:43] | You bring shame to my family, to my father. | 你让我的家庭 我的父亲蒙羞 |
[26:49] | Look, mate, he lost some money. | 哥们 他损失了点钱 |
[26:51] | You really don’t want to take this stuff too seriously. | 你不需要看得这么严重 |
[26:54] | It’s what we do, we con… Shut up, Danny. | – 我们就是做这行的… – 闭嘴 Danny |
[26:57] | Which one did this? | 谁做的? |
[27:04] | Boss must eat first. | 老大必须先吃 |
[27:18] | Fugu. | 河豚 |
[27:19] | Fugu. | 河豚 |
[27:21] | Fu who? | 河什么? |
[27:24] | What exactly is it? Sushi, is it? | 什么东西? 是寿司吗? |
[27:27] | I can do sushi. | 我能做寿司 |
[27:29] | A bit of raw fish, isn’t it? | 用点生鱼 不是吗? |
[27:30] | It’s a puffer fish. | 是河豚 |
[27:32] | So? | 然后? |
[27:34] | Parts of the puffer fish contain an neurotoxin | 有些河豚含有神经毒素 |
[27:37] | potent enough to kill a man in less than a minute. | 足以在一分钟内毒死人 |
[27:41] | If it’s wrongly prepared. | 如果处理的不对 |
[27:43] | Wrongly cut by the chef so accidentally the toxin has leaked into the flesh. | 厨师没有正确的切除神经毒素部分 鱼肉就会有毒 |
[27:49] | Or on purpose. | 或者有意这么做 鱼肉也会有毒 |
[27:52] | Stupid, isn’t it? | 太傻了 不是吗? |
[27:53] | I mean, nobody’s gonna eat sushi that’s gonna kill you, are they? | 没人会吃毒死人的河豚 不是吗? |
[27:56] | In the yakuza culture it is a supreme act of defiance | 在日本文化里 这是 |
[28:02] | to stare death in the face. | 面对死亡 进行挑战的极端行为 |
[28:04] | Yes, death. | 是的 死亡 |
[28:07] | One piece touched. | 有一片有碰过 |
[28:08] | You’re telling me that one piece of this fish is poisonous? | 你告诉我有一片有毒? |
[28:14] | Boss will eat first. | 头儿先吃 |
[28:20] | You’re saying one piece has touched the knife. | 你是说 有一片被刀碰过? |
[28:25] | What knife? | 什么刀? |
[28:28] | Fugu contains such extreme toxin | 河豚体内含有剧毒 |
[28:31] | that only licensed fugu chefs are allowed to prepare it. | 只有专职厨师才能对其加工 |
[28:34] | Training takes ten years. | 而这些厨师须经十年苦练方可掌刀 |
[28:37] | It’s the liver that contains tetrodotoxin, | 河豚毒素存在于肝脏 |
[28:39] | a poison 1,200 times more powerful than cyanide. | 毒性相当于氰化物的1200倍 |
[28:43] | The flesh of the puffer fish isn’t poisonous. | 河豚鱼肉无毒 |
[28:47] | They use two knives. | 加工中要用到两把刀 |
[28:48] | The short one for eviscerating internal organs. | 短刀移除内脏 |
[28:51] | The large one for cutting flesh. | 鱼肉则用长刀切片 |
[28:55] | But the short knife has touched one piece. | 这儿有一片被短刀碰过 |
[29:01] | Look, son, I don’t even know your name. | 听着 伙计 我都不知道你的尊姓大名 |
[29:05] | That’s cool. No names. | 没名字 挺酷 |
[29:06] | We all enjoy a little anonymity here. | 我们都很喜欢 这种隐姓埋名的感觉 |
[29:09] | I just think put it on paper, | 我们干脆写明 |
[29:11] | set our position crystal clear, okay. | 各自的职位 |
[29:14] | We ain’t gonna eat anything that could, should, would, | 我们不吃那些会让我们 |
[29:16] | or even might be a little bit moody. | 或者有可能让我们感到不爽的东西 |
[29:19] | Now, I am the boss here, | 我是这儿的头儿 |
[29:22] | and it is me who is responsible for any shame to your father. | 对于给你父亲带来的耻辱 我应当负全责 |
[29:25] | Albert Albert. | |
[29:27] | He’s lying. | 他说谎 |
[29:29] | I’m the boss. | 我才是头儿 |
[29:31] | What’s going on? | 干吗呢这是? |
[29:33] | These are men. | 这些男人 |
[29:34] | They are far, far too stupid to be boss. I am the boss. | 蠢得连一点当头儿的资质都没有 我是头儿 |
[29:37] | Like you wish. | 你只能想想罢了 |
[29:40] | Look at me. | 瞧瞧我 |
[29:41] | Hey, kung-fu man! | 嘿 会功夫那位! |
[29:43] | Look at me. | 看着我! |
[29:45] | I is the boss, yeah. | 我是头儿 |
[29:47] | If you believe that, mate, you’re gonna believe anything. | 你要是连这个都信 那就没什么你不信的了 |
[29:53] | What? | 怎么了? |
[29:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:01] | None of these is boss. | 他们都不是头儿 |
[30:08] | I’m the boss. | 我是 |
[30:10] | Then you eat first. | 那你就先来吧 |
[30:14] | No. | 不 |
[30:17] | I ain’t gonna do it. | 我才不干呢 |
[30:19] | And you know what? | 知道么? |
[30:21] | You can’t make me. | 你制不了我 |
[30:41] | Eat. | 吃 |
[30:45] | Okay, I’ll eat. | 好吧 我吃 |
[30:46] | I’ll eat. | 我吃 |
[30:48] | Don’t touch Eddie, though. | 那你们别伤害Eddie |
[30:49] | All right? | 行不行? |
[30:52] | Give me a piece. | 给我一片 |
[30:57] | Let fate decide who die. | 死生有命 |
[31:01] | No wait! | 等等! |
[31:05] | This isn’t right. Not-not bushido. | 这不对 有悖你们的武士道精神 |
[31:08] | Boss should not go first, | 头儿不应该先吃 |
[31:10] | not if he is truly responsible. | 如果真让他负全责的话 |
[31:13] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[31:15] | First time around should be the easiest. | 第一轮风险最小 |
[31:17] | Think about it. Do the math. | 你想想 这是个数学问题 |
[31:18] | Odds to kick off are five to one. | 吃到毒鱼的概率一开始是5分之1 |
[31:20] | Surely boss is better to go third or fourth round | 老大应该第三或第四轮再上 |
[31:23] | when the odds get shorter, three to one, two to one, until finally. | 这时候吃到无毒肉的概率越来越小 3分之1 2分之1 最后中彩 |
[31:25] | Thanks, Ash. I’m just trying to do the right thing here. | 谢谢Ash 我是要身先士卒的呀 |
[31:28] | Odds get shorter | 吃到无毒鱼肉的概率越来越小 |
[31:29] | unless someone else gets unlucky and they go first. | 除非某人够衰先吃到了毒鱼 |
[31:32] | – Then all bets are off. – Exactly. | – 赌局就可结束 – 没错 |
[31:34] | What exactly are the odds? | 吃到有毒鱼肉的概率是怎么回事? |
[31:36] | Well, it’s a simple matter of ramp the escalation. | 这是个简单的梯级上升的问题 |
[31:38] | The odds shorten with all the remaing players that are rated 20 to one. | 玩家的陪率是20分之1时 中彩的可能性就比较小 |
[31:43] | Yeah, you know, it’s a little bit like, chase the ace, isn’t it? | 对 你想 这有点像 找牌A游戏 对吧? |
[31:46] | So when is the safest time to go? | 什么时候最安全? |
[31:48] | Well, it depends what model you calculate your odds by. | 那要看你用哪种模式的 奇数运算 |
[31:51] | And your position in the pecking order. | 以及你再选择顺序中的位置 |
[31:53] | You being a minor rank will probably go last, | 如果你处在较次的级别 你就有可能最后一个掀牌 |
[31:55] | which of course, not so great. | 当然 这样的话就不大妙了 |
[31:57] | You get to that last point, no one else is dead, and you… | 你最后一个亮牌 而之前却没人中彩 那你… |
[32:03] | Eat. | 吃 |
[32:07] | All right, so I get a choice, yeah? | 好吧 看来我必须做出选择了? |
[32:11] | Death by poison or, uh, or my throat cut. | 被毒死 或者被封喉 |
[32:17] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[32:18] | I’m cool. | 我好着呢 |
[32:20] | We’re cool, aren’t we, mate? | 伙计们 我们之间没啥吧? |
[32:22] | Just having a little, uh, debate here. | 只是 小小争论了一下 |
[32:25] | You see, I’m not convinced | 看到了吗 我觉得 |
[32:27] | eating the fish is my best option. | 吃鱼是不是最好的方法 |
[32:31] | I’m just thinking… if I don’t eat the fish, | 我在想… 如果我不吃鱼 |
[32:37] | will he really cut my… | 他真的会割我的喉咙… |
[32:43] | – Eat. – Yeah. Okay. | – 吃 – 好 好 |
[32:45] | I’m eating. | 我吃了 |
[32:46] | I’m eating. | 我吃了 |
[32:54] | How long does it take if it’s… | 如果有毒…多久会发作 |
[32:57] | A minute or two tops. | 一分钟 最多两分 |
[32:59] | You’ll feel a tingling on your lips | 你会感到嘴唇刺痛 |
[33:01] | if the fugu toxin is present. | 如果鱼片有毒的话 |
[33:06] | So I might’ve just eaten my last mouthful then. | 这可能是我这辈子的最后一餐了 |
[33:12] | My whole body’s tingling. | 我浑身刺痛 |
[33:14] | Your heartbeat will accelerate. | 心跳会加剧 |
[33:16] | You’ll have a sense of nausea, | 感到恶心 |
[33:19] | shortness of breath, dizziness. | 气短眩晕 |
[33:24] | I got all those. | 全部都有 |
[33:27] | Is there any antidote? | 有没有解药? |
[33:28] | No antitoxin. | 没有 |
[33:31] | Fugu a lesson in beauty, pleasure, and death. | 河豚代表着美丽 愉悦和死亡 |
[33:36] | But you’re not dying. | 你死不了 |
[33:38] | Not worthy. | 你不配 |
[33:41] | Not worthy? | 不配? |
[33:43] | You next. | 你 下一个 |
[33:44] | No, no. No, me next. | 不 不 不 下一个是我 |
[33:46] | – You let me go next. – No, it’s my turn, isn’t it? | – 你让我吃 – 不对 该我了不是? |
[33:49] | Sorry, mate, can I just confirm? | 对不起 哥们 可否让我求证一下? |
[33:50] | Does that mean I’m definitely not gonna die? | 也就是说我肯定死不了? |
[33:53] | I think I should go next. | 下一个还是我来 |
[33:56] | I’m next in command. | 我是副头儿 |
[33:57] | Who says? | 谁说的? |
[34:03] | As I’m, uh, no longer in the line, | 因为 呃 我已经在赌局之外 |
[34:05] | maybe I shouldn’t have a little say in this but, uh, | 也许我不该妄言 |
[34:07] | seems to me that, next in line from a seniority point of view. | 不过我看下一个 就让面相最老的人来吧 |
[34:11] | You eat. | 你 |
[34:13] | Whoa, whoa. Oh, mate. | 哦 哦 哥们 |
[34:15] | You’re jumping all over the chain of command here. | 你连着跳过了两个头目 |
[34:17] | All right, I really think it’s better, all right, | 好吧 好吧 我看这样也好 |
[34:19] | you come back tomorrow when you got a much clearer picture | 你干脆明天再来 我们把关系捋顺给你看 |
[34:22] | of how everything’s run here… | 让你看看我们这里 是个什么样的人事关系… |
[34:25] | Eat. | 吃 |
[34:53] | You dishonor my father. | 你们羞辱了我父亲 |
[34:56] | You bring him shame and make him soft and weak. | 带给他耻辱 让他软弱无能 |
[35:00] | I think it was your father’s greed that made him weak. | 我认为是你父亲自己太过贪婪 让他走到今天这步 |
[35:06] | Tell me, how deep was your father’s shame? | 告诉我 你父亲感到有多耻辱? |
[35:12] | Warrior who is disgraced can redeem himself only one way. | 被蔑视的武士 只有一种方式赎回名誉 |
[35:17] | Saboku. | 剖腹自尽 |
[35:20] | He committed saboku? | 他剖腹自尽了? |
[35:22] | Is that as bad as it sounds? | 有听起来那么可怕吗? |
[35:25] | A fallen warrior can still die a hero by committing a ritual. | 这种仪式里 落魄的武士也可以像英雄一样死去 |
[35:28] | You have no honor. | 你们没有荣誉感 |
[35:31] | You thieves. | 你们是贼 |
[35:32] | You live by lies. | 整日与谎言为伴 |
[35:36] | We do have honor. | 我们有荣誉感 |
[35:38] | We have a code. | 我们有自己的法则 |
[35:41] | Eye for an eye. | 以牙还牙 |
[35:43] | A life for a life. | 以血还血 |
[35:45] | Not quite so brutal, we’re a little bit more | 没有那么残暴 我们只是在这个地头 |
[35:47] | evolved in this neck of the woods. | 稍微活跃了一点 |
[35:53] | We do have honor. | 我们有荣誉感 |
[35:58] | Then show me. | 那就让我领教领教 |
[36:26] | Help him! | 快救他! |
[36:30] | Help him, please! Oh, god, do something! | 求求你快救救他! 哦 天哪 快做点什么! |
[36:34] | This man is like a father to me. | 这个人就像我父亲一样 |
[36:36] | This man is worth 20 men! | 他值20条人命! |
[36:38] | If he dies, mate, I swear to god I’m gonna find you | 如果他死了 我发誓我会找到你 |
[36:41] | and then I’m gonna kill ya, | 然后宰了你! |
[36:43] | and then I’ll kill you again! | 再鞭尸! |
[37:10] | You heartless little shit! | 你这个冷血的混蛋! |
[37:13] | No, it’s all right, Stacie. | 好了 没事 Stacie |
[37:14] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[37:17] | He knows. | 他看出来了 |
[37:19] | You never seen man die from fugu. | 你们没见过中毒者的死状 |
[37:22] | He not die like this. | 他们不是这样死的 |
[37:24] | Oh, give me a break. | 哦 让我来说 |
[37:26] | Tetrodotoxin, the most lethal of neurotoxin, | 河豚毒素作为致命的精神毒素 |
[37:30] | it works by blocking all the channels to the brain | 会阻塞大脑的所有通路 |
[37:33] | to produce a rapid and violent death. | 使人迅速而痛苦的死去 |
[37:37] | See? You have no honor. | 看见了吧? 你没有荣誉感 |
[37:41] | Symptoms include muscle twitching, | 症状还包括肌肉痉挛 |
[37:43] | horrific chest pain and respiratory distress. | 胸部剧痛和呼吸衰竭 |
[37:46] | You are cheat. | 你在作弊 |
[37:47] | Yeah? What part of my death didn’t look right then, eh? | 是吗? 我哪一点演的不像? |
[37:50] | For what it’s worth, I thought it was a bloody good effort. | 值得一提的是 我认为这是一次非常不错的尝试 |
[37:52] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[37:53] | – Got you, didn’t it? – No. | – 唬住你了吧? – 没有 |
[37:56] | Yes, it did. No. | 吓到你了 没有 |
[37:57] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[37:59] | Bloody did. | 你肯定被吓着了 |
[38:00] | Sit! | 坐下! |
[38:05] | Now, just two fugu. | 现在 还有两片鱼肉 |
[38:09] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[38:11] | You talk about honor, what a big deal it is, | 你口口声声的说荣誉 说它对你有多么的重要 |
[38:15] | and you’re about to kill a woman and an old man. | 而你现在却要杀死一个女人 和一个老头 |
[38:18] | Sorry, Albie. | 对不起 Albie |
[38:19] | I mean, please tell me, where is the honor in that? | 我想说 麻烦你告诉我 此事里面 你所谓的荣誉在哪呢? |
[38:25] | It is fate who decides which one will die. | 命运决定你们俩的死活 |
[38:28] | Oh, right. So what you’re telling me is | 哦 是么 所以你的意思是 |
[38:31] | if we choose the piece of fugu, then it’s not your fault. | 如果我们吃到毒鱼 那也不是你的错了 |
[38:36] | Bulshit! | 都是胡扯! |
[38:38] | Way to go, Stace. | 说得好 Stace |
[38:41] | Looks like you’re jumping right to the front of the fugu cue. | 貌似你跳到河豚面前 马上就要就义一样 |
[38:44] | How could a death bring you honor? | 怎样的死亡能带给你荣誉? |
[38:49] | Blood revenge. | 偿还血债 |
[38:51] | Eye for an eye. | 以牙还牙 |
[38:53] | So you think killing one of us is your duty? | 所以你认为 除掉我们其中的一个是你的使命? |
[38:59] | Well, for our team, our family, | 但对我们的团队 我们的家庭来说 |
[39:01] | we honor each other in life, not just in death. | 我们尊重彼此的生命 而不是死亡 |
[39:06] | For us, honor is about care and protection and love, not revenge. | 对我们来说 荣誉是关怀 是保护 是爱而不是报复 |
[39:17] | Let me eat both of those, both fugi. | 剩下的我全吃了 |
[39:21] | For me. | 我来 |
[39:24] | No, Albie. I won’t allow it. No way. | 不 Albie 我不允许 绝不 |
[39:27] | Touch the box and I call for your friend to be hurt. | 你要敢碰这个盒子 我就打电话让你朋友好受 |
[39:34] | Tell me about your honor. | 跟我说说你的荣誉感 |
[39:39] | It was me. | 是我 |
[39:42] | I was the one who chose your father to be the victim of our crime. | 我选择了你的父亲作为我们的目标 |
[39:47] | I am what we call the roper. | 我就是所谓的下套人 |
[39:50] | I calculate the risks and suitability of the mark, | 我来衡量目标的风险程度 并判断目标合适与否 |
[39:55] | or the victim. | 或者说是受害者 |
[39:59] | When I saw your father, I- I saw not honor. | 当我看见你的父亲 我并没有看到荣誉感 |
[40:04] | I saw greed. | 我看到了贪婪 |
[40:05] | I saw weakness. | 看到了软弱 |
[40:07] | I saw a big, fat pig ready to be taken to the slaughter. | 仿佛一只待宰的大肥猪 |
[40:12] | This is real smooth talking, Albie. | 说得太好了 Albie |
[40:14] | I chose your father. | 我选择了你的父亲 |
[40:16] | My responsibility. | 那是我的职责所在 |
[40:23] | He lost his honor a long, long time ago. | 很久很久以前 他就已经失掉他的荣誉感了 |
[40:29] | Oh. Go ahead. | 哦 来吧 |
[40:32] | Cut my throat. | 割破我的喉咙 |
[40:33] | Kill me. Huh? | 杀了我 嗯? |
[40:34] | Let me bleed to death in this chair. | 让我在椅子上血流而死 |
[40:37] | My blood, is that the honor you want? | 我的鲜血 就是你要的荣誉吧? |
[40:43] | All right. Everybody just… | 好了 大家… |
[40:44] | All right, listen, | 听着 |
[40:46] | just ignore everything that he just said, okay, | 别管他刚才说什么 好吧? |
[40:49] | ’cause what he meant to say was… How much? | 因为他的意思是…多少钱? |
[40:54] | Yeah, yeah, exactly. | 对 对 没错 |
[40:57] | Just how much to make you go away, hey? | 多少钱才能让你走人? |
[41:01] | You offer me money for my father’s honor? | 你用钱来换我父亲的荣誉? |
[41:06] | Yeah, it usually works. | 是 这招往往很奏效 |
[41:08] | Go on, go on, name your price. | 来 来 开个价吧 |
[41:10] | I mean, just how precious was this honor? | 我的意思是 这个荣誉到底有多珍贵? |
[41:18] | I- I know where there’s a lot of money. | 我知道一大笔钱的所在 |
[41:22] | A whole case full of money, | 满满一箱钱 |
[41:28] | and it’s just over there. | 就在那边 |
[41:31] | If you let me stand up, yeah, I’ll go and get it, | 如果你同意我就过去拿 |
[41:39] | bring it back here, | 放到这里 |
[41:41] | I’ll give it to you, | 我会把它给你 |
[41:43] | and you-you can have it. | 你就收好了 |
[41:46] | All of it. All our money. | 所有的 我们的全部家当 |
[41:50] | I’m gonna stand up now. | 我起来了 |
[41:52] | Everybody’s cool. | 大家镇定 |
[41:55] | Everybody’s cool. | 大家镇定 |
[42:00] | This is a good plan. | 这是个绝妙的计划 |
[42:02] | This is a leader’s plan. | 一个领导者的计划 |
[42:05] | Good leadership is defined by clear decision making and direct action. | 出色的领导就要决策清晰 行动迅捷 |
[42:11] | Once a man has truly accepted his role as a leader, | 如果一个人 真正接受了其领导者的角色 |
[42:15] | once he’s given himself willingly to the office of leadership, | 一旦他心甘情愿的进入领导者行列 |
[42:19] | then, and only then | 那么 |
[42:22] | will he discover the true power that lurks deep within. | 他会发掘出自己深藏的潜能 |
[43:36] | Danny, I was so scared. | Danny 我好怕 |
[43:40] | I thought you… | 我还以为你… |
[43:54] | Oh, my hero. | 哦 我的英雄 |
[43:58] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[44:02] | Sit! | 坐下! |
[44:08] | You insult my father, #my family. | 你们侮辱了我的父亲 我的家族 |
[44:14] | Only death. | 只有死亡才能 |
[44:18] | Then kill me. | 那就杀了我吧 |
[44:21] | Kill me! | 杀了我! |
[44:42] | Who was that? | 是谁? |
[44:43] | Lie down. | 趴下 |
[44:45] | Lie down. | 趴下 |
[44:46] | Now! | 快点! |
[44:47] | You next. | 还有你 |
[44:48] | Lie down. What’s the matter? | 趴下 怎么了? |
[44:50] | What’s happened? Lie down. | 出什么事了? 趴下 |
[44:52] | Lie down. | 趴下 |
[44:53] | You, down. | 你 趴下 |
[44:55] | Down! Move! | 趴下!快! |
[44:58] | Don’t move, don’t talk. | 不许动 不许说话 |
[45:00] | Anybody move, anybody talk, your friend dies. | 谁敢动一下或者出声 你们的朋友死定了 |
[45:08] | – You all right? – Yeah, yeah. | – 没事吧? – 没事 没事 |
[45:16] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗? |
[45:19] | Yeah, I think so. | 嗯 我想是的 |
[45:21] | Where has he gone? | 他去哪了? |
[45:24] | Yeah, and where’s Eddie? | Eddie在哪? |
[45:25] | Come on! | 起来! |
[45:27] | Get me out of this. | 我们出去 |
[45:30] | Which way? | 哪条路? |
[45:32] | You go that way. I’ll meet you around the corner. | 你往那边走 我们在转弯处会合 |
[45:34] | Hey, they’re gone, the cases. | 嘿 箱子没了 |
[45:36] | The little bastard has stolen the briefcases. | 那个小杂种拿走了我们的箱子 |
[45:38] | – He took everything. – Oh, bloody hell. | – 他把什么都拿走了 – 哦 天哪 |
[45:40] | It was you who said we had lots of money. | 是你说我们有很多钱的 |
[45:42] | Well, I stopped him chopping Albert’s bleeding head off. | 可我拖住了他 否则Albert就要人头落地了 |
[45:45] | Forget the money. | 别提钱的事了 |
[45:46] | They’ve still got Eddie. | 他们还扣着Eddie |
[45:54] | She wasn’t there, and then she was. | 她不知道从哪跑出来的 |
[45:57] | Get an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[46:00] | Put her into recovery position. I’ll get a blanket. | 让她侧卧 我去拿条毯子 |
[46:03] | I need an ambulance, please. | 我需要一辆救护车 |
[46:06] | Hey, that’s him. That’s the mark. | 嘿 是他 他就是咱的新目标 |
[46:08] | Don’t let him see you. | 别让他看见你 |
[46:12] | Hey! Wait! That’s my case. | 嘿!等等! 那是我的箱子 |
[46:24] | Um, what just happened? | 呃 怎么回事? |
[46:26] | I may be mistaken, but I think we just got screwed. | 我可能看错了 但我想 我们这回是栽了 |
[46:29] | I don’t care about the money. They’ve still got Eddie. | 别老想着钱了 Eddie还在他们手里 |
[46:31] | They? Who? | 他们? 谁? |
[46:33] | Who are we dealing with here? | 我们到底在跟谁玩呢? |
[46:36] | The phone. | 手机 |
[46:38] | Eddie’s phone. | Eddie的手机 |
[46:41] | Check the caller I.d. | 查查是谁打的电话 |
[46:43] | See who just called. | 看是谁打的 |
[46:44] | No chance. It’ll be without. | 没戏 肯定什么都没有 |
[46:46] | No, no. There’s a number. Local. What’s this? | 不 不 有个当地的号码 会是谁? |
[46:48] | – All right, ring it. – That’s a bad idea. | – 打一下 – 不行 |
[46:50] | What? No. Billy’s right. | 什么? 不 听Billy的 |
[46:51] | What if calling the number is some sort of signal to whoever’s got Eddie? | 万一号码是抓Eddie的人的呢? |
[46:54] | What else are we gonna do? | 那我们怎么办? |
[46:55] | I think it’s a good idea, too. I don’t think we should just sit here. | 我也认为应该打过去 我们不能坐这儿傻等 |
[47:00] | That wasn’t here earlier. | 这儿本来没这些东西啊 |
[47:02] | That’s new post. | 新到的信件 |
[47:03] | We don’t get two deliveries a day. | 一天怎么会投递两次 |
[47:05] | No one gets two deliveries a day. | 没有这样的事 |
[47:07] | Here. | 这个 |
[47:08] | No, this is today’s mail. | 不 这些都是今天的邮件 |
[47:13] | So earlier. | 早些时候 |
[47:15] | Post. | 邮件 |
[47:16] | All right, mate. | 好吧 伙计们 |
[47:18] | Hey, where have them two gone? | 嘿 他们俩去哪了? |
[47:19] | I just poured their drinks. | 我刚给他们倒了酒 |
[47:21] | Someone faked being a postman just to get Eddie’s phone. | 有人装成邮递员拿走了Eddie的手机 |
[47:23] | So they could get Eddie out of the bar. | 这样就能让Eddie离开酒吧 |
[47:26] | Eddie, are you okay? | Eddie你没事吧? |
[47:30] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[47:32] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做什么了? |
[47:33] | Um, foot massage, | 呃 足底按摩 |
[47:36] | and-and that thing where they stick needles in you, | 然后往身上扎一些针 |
[47:38] | the, um… Acupuncture. | 呃… 针灸 |
[47:40] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是它 |
[47:41] | Who did? | 谁干的? |
[47:44] | Oh, sweet mary mother. | 哦 老天爷 |
[47:48] | What? Jeez! | 怎么? 天哪! |
[47:50] | I’ve only been gone a couple of hours and you… | 我只出去这么一会儿 你们就… |
[47:54] | Eddie, this really isn’t how it looks. | Eddie 不是你看到的那样 |
[47:57] | – Really. – Oh, I see. No, I get it. | – 是么 – 哦 我晓得了 我明白了 |
[47:59] | So that’s what the all the, | 这就是为什么你虚情假意的说 |
[48:01] | “Eddie are you all right?” that’s what all that was about, | “Eddie你没事吧?” 这就是你的目的 |
[48:03] | and here’s me thinking that you actually cared. | 而我还以为你是真的关心我 |
[48:05] | Eddie, mate, where have you been? | Eddie 哥们 你去哪了? |
[48:08] | Well, I got a call from that girl | 我接到一个女孩的电话 |
[48:11] | who said my phone had been handed in at her shop. | 她说我的手机被人 送到了她的店里 |
[48:13] | Girl? | 女孩? |
[48:18] | So when I get around there… | 等我到那儿的时候… |
[48:30] | Hello. Uh, now, look. | 你好 呃 听着 |
[48:34] | Now, look, I’m still waiting on my phone. | 我想拿回我的手机 |
[48:38] | Listen, where’s the girl that speaks English? | 听着 那个说英语的女孩在哪? |
[48:42] | No, she said – she said she’d just gone to fetch the phone. | 不 她说她这就去给我拿手机 |
[48:45] | Where was this place, Eddie? | 那个地方在哪 Eddie? |
[48:48] | Castleby street. | Castleby大街 |
[48:49] | You know, the one next to that posh japanese restaurant. | 就在那家高档日本餐厅的旁边 |
[48:52] | That sounds like the place that me and you… | 好像是咱俩去过的… |
[48:54] | Is that my phone? | 我的手机? |
[48:56] | What’s that doing there? | 怎么会在那儿? |
[48:58] | Who had that? | 谁干的? |
[49:00] | Which bloody one of ya? | 你们哪个混蛋干的? |
[49:03] | Oh, I see. You set me up to get me out of the way, | 你们把我支出去 |
[49:06] | so you get up to some of your bloody monkey business. | 好让你们做那些该死的生意 |
[49:08] | Eddie, let me explain. No! | Eddie听我解释 不! |
[49:10] | You lot must think I’m softer than a bunny’s ass. | 你们这伙人以为我好惹 |
[49:12] | Well, that’s it. I’m not standing for this anymore. | 好了 别说了 我已经忍无可忍了 |
[49:15] | Not this time. | 这次我没那么容易罢休 |
[49:17] | This time none of ya are going anywhere until this place | 你们谁也不许走 直到我的店子 |
[49:20] | is put back exactly like it was when I left. | 丝毫不差的恢复原样 |
[49:28] | How did we not see that coming? | 我们怎么一点都没有觉察到? |
[49:33] | You got any idea when he got onto us? | 你有没有想明白 他是怎么找上我们的? |
[49:37] | The photo. | 照片 |
[49:39] | That was taken at the switch. | 是在我们掉包的时候拍的 |
[49:46] | Yeah, but how? | 对 可是怎么办到的呢? |
[49:48] | I kept my eye on anyone in that club that even smelled of a threat. | 每一个可能有威胁的人 我都盯死了 |
[49:55] | Come to think of it, there was a little girl. | 我想想 那儿有个小女孩 |
[49:59] | But how could she be a threat? | 可她能有什么危胁呢? |
[50:01] | And what’s her link to Mr. Samural? | 她和武士道先生 又有什么关系呢? |
[50:07] | He wasn’t just onto us. | 他不是找上了我们 |
[50:09] | He was way ahead of us. | 他一直都跑在我们前面 |
[50:12] | He knew everything. | 他什么都知道 |
[50:14] | But how, for god sake? | 看在上帝份上 他到底是怎么办到的呢? |
[50:17] | And how could he then know about edwin? | 他又是怎么知道Edwin的呢? |
[50:20] | Unless he was watching Billy. | 除非他在监视Billy |
[50:24] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[50:26] | Look, when I met edwin, wasn’t no other guys in range. | 我见Edwin的时候周围没有人 |
[50:29] | No faces watching us, no tell, nothing. | 没有人监视 没有人说话 什么也没有 |
[50:31] | I don’t miss stuff like that. | 我不会漏掉这些情况的 |
[50:40] | He even knew what we packed in the dummy case. | 他甚至知道 我们用来掉包的箱子里装的是什么 |
[51:12] | It’s beautiful. | 干得漂亮 |
[51:14] | Absolutely exquisite. | 确实精彩 |
[51:17] | I have to say I love it. | 我不得不说 我很欣赏 |
[51:21] | I think we’ve been honored. | 我觉得我们真是太荣幸了 |
[51:23] | We’ve witnessed a truly great performance. | 能见证这么一场精彩的骗局 |
[51:27] | But he cheated you… Us. | 可他骗了你… 我们 |
[51:31] | He spun a beautiful web, Billy, | 他布了一张漂亮的网 Billy |
[51:33] | and we climbed right in, willingly. | 我们心甘情愿的爬到了上面 |
[51:36] | Made us feel guilty. | 这让我们感到很愧疚 |
[51:38] | It’s like we crossed a forbidden line, | 弄得我们好象跨过了界限 |
[51:41] | wronged an honorable man who’s only recourse was to take his own life. | 骗了一个高尚的人 让他不得不用死来解决这一切 |
[51:45] | Why did he need to get Eddie out of the way? | 他们干嘛要把Eddie支开? |
[51:49] | Leverage. | 就像为什么要使用杠杆一样 |
[51:50] | He couldn’t scare us enough with… | 如果我们不屈服于他的… |
[51:53] | And he could lever us with Eddie’s kidnapping. | 他就用绑架Eddie来橇我们 |
[52:00] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[52:01] | Well, whoever he is, he got moves. | 不管他是谁 他到有两下子 |
[52:04] | Yeah, well, we might never find out who he is. | 是啊 我们也许永远也不知道他是谁 |
[52:07] | It might be just one of those weird unexplained things. | 可能是无法解释的怪事之一 |
[52:10] | So we were terrorized by pieces of fish that weren’t poisonous. | 于是我们被几片无毒的鱼肉吓住了 |
[52:15] | So it would seem. | 看起来是这么回事 |
[52:19] | Something doesn’t add up. | 有些事情串不起来 |
[52:21] | They might’ve been poisonous. | 那些鱼肉会有毒吗 |
[52:23] | No, no chance. | 不 不会 |
[52:24] | That’s how he knew I was acting being poisoned. | 所以他知道我是在装死 |
[52:27] | They must’ve been fakes. | 那些鱼肯定没毒 |
[52:29] | – Come on, Danny… – Or, you were not a very good actor. | – 说吧 Danny… – 也可能你演技太烂 |
[52:32] | Oh, please. Come… I was bang on the money. | 哦 拜托… 我那些动作真金难换 |
[52:35] | Speedy reaction, range of symptoms, the spasms, the spittle. | 迅速的反应 一系列的症状 痉挛 口吐白沫 |
[52:40] | Without a doubt, the second great performance of the day. | 毫无疑问 这是当天的第二场精彩演出 |
[52:43] | Yeah, you’re just numb ’cause I got you good and proper with me… | 是啊 你们都傻眼了 都震住了 因为我的… |
[52:50] | No, you didn’t. | 你才没那么牛呢 |
[52:51] | “oh, this man was like a father to me.” | “哦 这个人就像我的父亲一样!” |
[52:54] | sorry, Danny, but, um, how many men was I worth? | 不好意思 Danny 呃 我值多少条命来着? |
[52:59] | You know, there are times when watching you two | 你知道有时候看着你们俩 |
[53:01] | swinging your at each other is quite funny, | 相互抬杠是挺逗的 |
[53:05] | but we’ve just lost 45 grand | 但我们刚刚损失了4万5 |
[53:07] | and we’re still scratching our heads trying to figure out how, and who. | 而我们还在这儿绞尽脑汁的想 怎么回事 谁干的 |
[53:11] | He’s obviously a very talented grifter. | 很明显 他是个很有才的骗子 |
[53:14] | No, no, no. He’s not a grifter. | 不 不 不 他不是骗子 |
[53:16] | I mean, not a grifter as we know it. | 我是说 他不是我们所知道的那种骗子 |
[53:18] | I mean, he’s way too far out of the box for that. | 他冲破了骗术的局限 |
[53:21] | The saboku thing and the fugu thing | 剖腹自尽 河豚 |
[53:23] | and the bizarre russian roulette fish eating thing. | 还有那种怪异 危险的吃鱼方式 |
[53:27] | Yeah, wouldn’t you just love to do something like that, hey? | 你就想做这样的事是吧? |
[53:31] | It’s inspiring, yes. | 对 够刺激 |
[53:32] | Ooh! Makes me tingle. | 哦! 太让我激动了 |
[53:35] | Well, I’m not tingling, | 我可一点都不激动 |
[53:36] | but I’m gonna get to the bottom of this if it’s the last thing I do. | 我唯一想做的就是刨根问底 直到把这件事搞清楚为止 |
[53:39] | We need to do a surgical postmortem on every move | 我们应该仔细剖析 |
[53:43] | we’ve made in the last few days. | 过去几天里 我们的每一步行动 |
[53:45] | If we look at this long enough, hard enough, we’ll see the crack. | 如果我们看的足够深刻足够认真 我们一定能发现漏洞 |
[53:49] | Okay, we start by each making a detailed personal log. | 好了 我们从 每个人的详细日程安排开始 |
[53:53] | Guys, guys. | 伙计们 |
[53:58] | The thing is, and I’m not saying this is definite, | 事实是 我不敢确定 |
[54:01] | not by any stretch of the imagination, | 这里面会不会有想象的成分 |
[54:06] | but there was a moment. | 但有那么一刻 |
[54:11] | Yeah, solid leadership is the key to success. | 对 坚强的领导是成功的关键 |
[54:15] | By the close of play today, son, | 今天的这一票 哥们 |
[54:17] | we’re gonna be 30 grand richer. | 我们会搞到3万 |
[54:20] | I blabbed about the con. | 我泄漏了我们的行动 |
[54:22] | I botched up. I got a big mouth. | 我笨手笨脚 我多嘴 |
[54:24] | I’m an idiot. | 我是白痴 |
[54:25] | Yep, yep, yep. All of these things are true. | 好了 好了 所有的事情都连起来了 |
[54:28] | That’s why we never do the same con twice in a row. | 这就是为什么 我们不能连续两次使用同种骗术 |
[54:32] | So it wasn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[54:33] | This happened because we broke the rules. | 因为我们破了规矩 才导致这一切发生 |
[54:36] | No. It was your fault. | 不 都是因为你 |
[54:39] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[54:40] | Without a shadow of a doubt. | 毫无疑问的 |
[54:47] | He’s a creepy fat minger. | 他可真是个恶心的小气鬼 |
[54:52] | Am I or am I not a criminal genius? | 我是不是个犯罪天才? |
[54:55] | Don’t get any big ideas, sis. | 别那么狂 小妹 |
[54:57] | This is a one hit deal. We agreed. | 我们说好的 只干这一票 |
[55:00] | We got more than enough now. | 我们弄到的够多了 |
[55:01] | I’m a genius. | 我是个天才 |
[55:04] | I’m a genius. So, by tricking the valiant robbers, | 我是个天才 于是 愚弄了这些勇敢的盗贼 |
[55:07] | the clever girl and her handsome brother | 聪明的小女孩 和她帅气的哥哥 |
[55:10] | earned their freedom from the cruel landlord who had enslaved them. | 重获自由 远离了老板残暴的奴役 |
[55:17] | Her brother was not greedy, sharing his treasure | 她的哥哥并不贪婪 把他的财产 |
[55:20] | with those who still worked for the nasty man. | 分给了那些仍在受苦的人们 |
[55:25] | He had dreamt of becoming a samural and slaying that evil master, | 他梦想成为一名武士 亲手制服那个邪恶的老板 |
[55:31] | but the little girl had a much better plan. | 而这个小女孩则有个更好的打算 |
[55:36] | Oh, Danny, I don’t know. | 哦 Danny 我不知道 |
[55:38] | Maybe you’ll learn something. | 也许你会从中学到什么 |
[55:40] | Maybe making a really, really bad, costly, | 也许犯一个十分十分严重 而且代价惨重的昂贵错误 |
[55:44] | expensive mistake might actually teach you something. | 会让你真正的学到东西 |
[55:48] | Yeah, well, you know. | 是啊 你知道 |
[55:50] | Guys, I should’ve been- should’ve been watching your backs. | 伙计们 我本该帮你们 警惕危险 |
[55:52] | I should’ve been there for ya, and I wasn’t and, uh, I’m sorry. | 但我没能做到这一点 我很抱歉 |
[55:57] | Totally off the bowl, a little bit cocky. | 多少有点太自以为是 |
[56:01] | And complacent. | 自满 |
[56:02] | A little bit, yeah. | 没错 有点 |
[56:03] | – And arrogant. – Maybe. | – 傲慢 – 也许吧 |
[56:06] | And selfish, conceited, slapdash, | 自私 自负 马虎 |
[56:09] | vain, careless, pigheaded… | 虚荣 心不在焉 愚蠢… |
[56:12] | The brother was very proud of his sister | 哥哥很为妹妹 |
[56:14] | and her criminal mastermind. | 还有她的犯罪才华而自豪 |
[56:17] | The little girl had many more clever plans, but her brother said, “no. | 小女孩有很多好的计划 可是哥哥说 不行 |
[56:21] | “no more tricking valiant robbers.” | “不能再作弄那些勇敢的盗贼了” |
[56:27] | instead, they would make a new life together, an honest life, | 他们则可以一起开始新的生活 诚实的生活 |
[56:33] | a life where they would never be sad again. | 这样的生活 让他们永远不会再受伤害 |