时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Excuse me. Sorry! | 借过 抱歉 |
[00:14] | Whoa! Sorry! | 哇哦 对不起 |
[00:35] | Have you seen a bloke come in here? Yellow suit? | 你有看见有个家伙进来吗 穿黄色西装的? |
[00:38] | He just came running in here, mate. | 他刚才跑进来的 伙计 |
[00:42] | commander??? | Cardwell中校 |
[00:45] | Your car, sir. | 你的车 先生 |
[00:48] | Yes, good. | 是的 很好 |
[01:41] | Good morning, sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[01:43] | Morning! | 早上好 |
[01:52] | I don’t give a toss, sack the lot of them – | 我才不管那么多 把他们都解雇了 |
[01:55] | don’t they know there’s a recession on? | 难道他们不知道现在是金融危机吗 |
[01:58] | You can get Eastern Europeans for two fifty an hour and bloody grateful for it. | 你付东欧人每小时捞2块5 他们都感激涕零了 |
[02:04] | Two fifty’s my final offer! | 2块5是我的底价 |
[02:16] | Excuse me, | 打扰下 |
[02:18] | is this yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[02:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:20] | That’s strange, it must have come out of your pocket and | 真是太奇怪了 肯定是从你的口袋里 |
[02:23] | rolled quite a distance to get all the way over there… | 掉出来然后滚到那的 |
[02:24] | Oh goodness, I’m terribly sorry. | 噢 天啊 实在太抱歉了 |
[02:28] | Let me help you get dry there. There we go. | 我来帮你擦干 这里 |
[02:31] | – D’you know how much these suits cost? – I’m terribly sorry. | – 你知道不知道这衣服有多贵吗 – 实在太对不起了 |
[02:33] | I’ll just get that for you. | 我就是把那个给你 |
[02:38] | Oh, that’s me again. | 哦 我又弄掉了 |
[02:40] | we got??? | 我… |
[02:43] | – Is your phone working? Are you sure it’s all right? – It’s fine. Don’t worry. | – 你手机没坏吧 你肯定没问题吗 – 没问题 别担心 |
[02:46] | Good. I’ll leave you alone, sir. | 好了 我告辞了 先生 |
[02:49] | Thank you. Oh, my hat, they’ll never let me back on ship without that! | 谢谢 噢 我的帽子 没有帽子他们不让我上船 |
[03:25] | Good evening, Royal Langham. | 晚上好 皇家朗廷酒店 |
[03:27] | ??? Could you tell me the name of your duty manager? | 你好 请问值班经理是哪位 |
[03:30] | It’s Roger Levell. | |
[03:32] | – Roger? – Yes? | – 是我 |
[03:33] | Jonathan Moore here, the MD’s new PA. | 我是Jonathan Moore 董事长的新私人助理 |
[03:36] | Just to let you know the MD would like to make a site visit next Monday. | 我通知你董事长下周一要进行实地考察 |
[03:39] | I’ll make sure everything’s ready. | 我保证届时一切顺利 |
[03:41] | Fantastic. Oh, and he has a close friend of his, a Commander Cardwell, | 太棒了 他有一个密友 Cardwell中校 |
[03:46] | he’d like him checked into your penthouse suite for a few days… | 他想让他在顶层套房住段时间 |
[03:49] | He’ll be checking in tonight. | 他今晚就入住 |
[03:50] | No problem. Happy to help. | 没问题 乐意帮忙 |
[03:53] | What about the account? | 那账单怎么办 |
[03:55] | Just send the invoice to us. | 把发票寄给我们就可以了 |
[04:06] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[04:08] | Here at the Royal Langham | 这里是皇家朗廷酒店 |
[04:10] | we take pride in the fact that our penthouse suite | 我们为顶层套房感到自豪 |
[04:14] | does indeed have everything that you require, sir. | 这里有你需要的一切东西 先生 |
[04:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:20] | No luggage?. | 没带行李吗 |
[04:21] | Terminal five. | 还在五号航站楼 |
[04:23] | Ah… I’ll send up the concierge, he can arrange a personal shopper for you. | 我会让礼宾部为您安排个私人采购 |
[04:26] | Well, thank you, Roger. That’s very kind of you. | 太好了 谢谢你Roger 你实在是太好了 |
[04:28] | My pleasure, sir. | 乐意效劳 先生 |
[06:24] | Bugger me! Mickey Bricks. | 我在做梦吗 Mickey Bricks |
[06:27] | Hello, Cyclops, long time no see. | 你好啊Cyclops 好久不见了 |
[06:30] | I heard you was Down Under, flogging the Sydney Opera House. | 我听说你在澳大利亚兜售悉尼歌剧院 |
[06:32] | I was. | 之前干过 |
[06:33] | Some people will buy anything. | 有些人什么都会买 |
[06:35] | And long may it be so. | 希望能永远如此 |
[06:36] | What can I do for you? | 我有什么能为你效劳的 |
[06:38] | Ash Morgan. | |
[06:40] | Three Socks? Haven’t seen him for months. | 三只脚?有几个月没见了 |
[06:43] | Heard he’d retired. You tried Eddie? | 听说他要退休了 你问过Eddie了吗 |
[06:45] | I called by the bar, it’s all closed up. | 我去了酒吧 那都关掉了 |
[06:47] | That’s cos he ain’t there anymore. | 他不会再在那里出现了 |
[06:48] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[06:51] | Might do. | 可能吧 |
[06:52] | Either you do or you don’t. | 要么知道 要么不知道 |
[06:55] | Fifty quid. | 五十磅 |
[06:57] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[06:58] | Supply and demand, | 供求关系 |
[07:00] | it’s the bedrock of a capitalist society. | 这是资本主义社会的基础 |
[07:11] | OK, we are fully booked, so no more reservations today. | 好吧 已经订满了 今天不再接受预定 |
[07:18] | I’d like a table, please. | 劳驾 我要订个位子 |
[07:19] | I’m sorry, sir, we’re… | 抱歉 先生 我们… |
[07:22] | Mick! | |
[07:25] | – What are you doing here? – Shouldn’t that be my question? | – 你在这里干什么 – 我还想问你呢 |
[07:28] | Oh, yeah. Ah, it’s a long story. | 噢 是的 说来话长 |
[07:31] | I’ve got nothing better to do. | 我没什么事可做 |
[07:33] | I don’t finish for an hour. | 我一时还走不开 |
[07:35] | Alright, take a tea break. | 好吧 那喝杯茶怎么样 |
[07:37] | I can’t, mate. | 不行啊 伙计 |
[07:38] | OK, I’ll have lunch. | 好吧 我来吃午餐 |
[07:41] | We’re fully booked. | 已经全满了 |
[07:42] | Are you? | 真的吗 |
[07:47] | Mick… | |
[07:49] | Afternoon, sir. Mickey… | -下午好 先生 |
[07:52] | Can I take this chair? Thank you. | 我能用下椅子吗 谢谢 |
[07:54] | Good afternoon, ladies, | 下午好 女士们 |
[07:56] | my name is Anthony and I will be your table host for today. | 我叫Anthony 我是你们今天的餐桌招待 |
[08:00] | – Table host? – Yes, it’s a new initiative we’ve started, | – 餐桌招待? – 是的 这是我们的一项新服务 |
[08:02] | just to make sure that your lunch is everything it possibly could be. | 保证你们的午餐尽善尽美 |
[08:06] | Have you had drinks? Edward! Edward! Bollinger, please, for the ladies. | 你们点了喝的吗 Edward Edward 请给女士们来点柏林格(法国首席香槟) |
[08:09] | Right. | 好的 |
[08:10] | Don’t worry, it’s on the house. So, what were you thinking…? | 别担心 全部免费 你们想到哪里去了 |
[08:13] | ??? | |
[08:18] | Goodbye. | 再会 |
[08:22] | You’ll get me the sack. | 你会让我被解雇的 |
[08:23] | I can’t believe you’re working for a living, have you no shame? | 我真不敢相信你居然为了生计工作 你不觉得惭愧吗 |
[08:26] | Well, maybe if you lot had paid your bleedin’ tab I’d still have me bar… | 要是你把欠我的帐都付了 或许我还有个酒吧 |
[08:32] | Where’s Ash? | Ash在哪里 |
[08:34] | Haven’t seen him for months. | 好几个月没见了 |
[08:36] | What about Albert? | Albert呢 |
[08:45] | Ah! | 啊 |
[08:49] | Hey. It’s good to see you. | 嘿 真高兴见到你 |
[08:53] | Why didn’t anyone tell me? | 怎么就没人跟我说呢 |
[08:54] | It’s nothing for you to worry about. | 你不用担心 |
[08:56] | To tell you the truth, I’m enjoying the rest. | 说实话 我很享受这份清闲 |
[08:59] | I’d have come sooner if I knew you were in here. | 要知道你在这 我早就来了 |
[09:01] | I heard you were on your way back. | 我听说你回来了 |
[09:03] | How? | 怎么听说的 |
[09:04] | I know everything, you of all people should know that, Michael. | 我全知道 所有人里你最清楚这点 Michael |
[09:08] | So what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[09:11] | Well, there was a slight misunderstanding… | 有一点小误会 |
[09:26] | Black Jack! | 21点 (黑桃K算作10点 A算作1点或11点) |
[09:31] | – ???? – what??? | – 先生 请先坐下 – 怎么了 |
[09:33] | Ray, check his arms. Why? | -Ray 查查他的手臂 -为什么 |
[09:42] | Her Majesty very kindly offered to make me her guest for two years. | 女王非常仁慈 让我当她两年的座上宾 (被判刑2年) |
[09:46] | Two years? Then we’ll have to get you out. | 2年? 那我们要把你弄出去 |
[09:48] | Have you gone mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[09:50] | Here you go, Albert. | 给你 Albert |
[09:54] | Er, you were missing Deal Or No Deal, so I’ve set it to record. | 你错过了一掷千金(NBC的大众乐透节目) 我已经录下了 |
[10:02] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[10:04] | This is the best vacation I’ve ever had. | 这是我最美好的一次度假 |
[10:08] | I’ve finally caught up on my reading, | 我终于把之前没看完的书都补上了 |
[10:10] | I swim, I have yoga classes twice a week. | 我还游泳 每周上两次瑜伽课 |
[10:12] | And I even considered striking a guard to extend my stay, | 我甚至想过靠袭警来增刑 |
[10:16] | but they’re all so nice… | -但是他们太好了 -当然 |
[10:21] | OK. OK, I get it. You’re working. | 好了 好了 我明白了 你在工作 |
[10:24] | So who’s in here worth getting locked up for? | 是谁让你甘愿被关在这里的? |
[10:26] | Ah, you do have a very suspicious mind. | 啊 你果然疑心很重啊 |
[10:30] | Then I guess you’ll tell me when you’re good and ready. | 那我想 时机成熟了你会告诉我的 |
[10:34] | Albert, where’s Ash? | Albert Ash在哪里 |
[10:37] | Well, right now he should be fleecing the City boys in the City View. | 这个时间他该在城景酒店榨钱呢 |
[10:41] | OK. Then… | 好的 然后 |
[10:44] | I have something for you, if you’re interested… | 我有东西要给你 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[10:51] | ..an M-A-R-K. | 一…个…目…标 |
[10:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets. | 女士们先生们 请下注 |
[11:07] | Money on the table. | 把钱放在桌上 |
[11:11] | Move over and let me show you how it’s done. | 让一让 我来做个示范 |
[11:20] | Yes! | 好家伙 |
[11:23] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[11:28] | So, how was Oz? | 澳大利亚的事情怎么样了 |
[11:31] | Mixed reviews. | 褒贬不一 |
[11:35] | Lucrative, though? | 赚钱了吗 |
[11:37] | Up and down. | 有得有失 |
[11:41] | I couldn’t do that flight… | 我可坐不了那飞机 |
[11:43] | Me neither. I sailed back. | 我也是 我坐船回来的 |
[11:50] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[11:51] | I’m putting a new crew together. | 我打算组个新团队 |
[11:54] | It’s a different world, Mick. | 世道变了Mick |
[11:57] | Misery everywhere you look – | 满目疮痍 |
[11:59] | credit crunch, house repossessions, even the banks are going under. | 信贷危机 房屋被收回 就连银行也开始破产了 |
[12:02] | Recessions only seem to affect ordinary people. | 金融危机看上去只影响到了普通民众 |
[12:07] | As for the rich… | 但是对于有钱人 |
[12:08] | same old, same old, they just keep getting richer. | 一切照旧 他们还是继续变得越来越有钱 |
[12:13] | Ain’t that the truth? | 难道不是吗 |
[12:16] | So, are you in or are you out? | 那么 你加入还是不加入 |
[12:31] | Archie Scott still about? | Archie Scott还在干吗 |
[12:33] | Nah, he’s long gone. | 不 他早就走了 |
[12:34] | Cock and Hen Ken? | Cock和Hen Ken呢 |
[12:36] | Brussels I heard. | 我听说在布鲁塞尔 |
[12:37] | I tried Danny and Stacie, but they’re still in the States. | 我联系了Danny和Stacie 但他们还留在美国 |
[12:40] | Long con players are a dying breed, Mick, | 长线诈骗精英濒临灭绝 Mick |
[12:43] | it’s all “wham bam, thank you, ma’am” these days. | 如今是“速成”年代 |
[12:46] | OK, I’ll make some calls, see if I have any more luck. | 好的 我再打几个电话 看有什么新收获 |
[12:50] | You got a mark lined up? | 你有目标了吗 |
[12:53] | Sara Naismith. | |
[12:58] | Er, Edward, if they’re your friends, I suggest you get rid of them now. | Edward 要他们是你的朋友 我建议你最好立刻让他们离开 |
[13:02] | – Yeah, well, they are, but… – Lovely, thank you. | – 是的 嗯…他们是 但是… – 太好了 谢谢 |
[13:04] | Made her fortune buying up beach front land along the Black Sea coast once the Soviet Union crumbled. | 苏联解体的时候 她靠买下 沿黑海海岸的海滨区开始发财 |
[13:10] | Next it was tendering for re-building programmes in China after the earthquake. | 之后她又投标了中国地震的灾后重建工程 |
[13:16] | She’s a nice looking girl. | 看起来很漂亮 |
[13:17] | Don’t let that fool you, she’s an alley cat. | 不要被蒙蔽了 她可是只小野猫 |
[13:20] | She left China once it was discovered she was bribing officials to avoid building regulations. | 她离开中国是因为 她被发现贿赂官员来逃避房建规则 |
[13:25] | And in Croatia, if people didn’t want to leave the land she wanted to buy, | 在克罗地亚 要是人们不搬离她要买下的那块地 |
[13:29] | she sent thugs in to turf them out. | 她就派流氓混混去赶他们走 |
[13:31] | Hiya, Anthony! | 你好啊 Anthony |
[13:33] | Hello, ladies! | 你们好 女士们 |
[13:36] | He’s very good. | 他很在行 |
[13:38] | Yes, I’m sure he is. | 是的 那是肯定的 |
[13:40] | Hi. Hello. Hi. | 你好 |
[13:46] | Anything you wanna tell me? | 对此你要说些什么吗 |
[13:47] | No. | 没有 |
[13:51] | – Ahem! When you’re ready… – Sorry. | – 你准备好… – 抱歉 |
[13:53] | Now that the Eastern European gold rush is over, | 现在东欧的淘金热已经过气了 |
[13:56] | she thinks the recession in Europe | 她认为现在金融危机正在席卷欧洲 |
[13:59] | means she can make a killing on the money markets. | 这正是她在金融市场大赚一笔的好时机 |
[14:01] | Feels like there’s a pattern here. | 感觉就像有个这样的模式一样 |
[14:02] | Making money out of other people’s misery. | 从别人的不幸中赚钱 |
[14:05] | So, what’s the way in? | 那么从哪个行业下手 |
[14:06] | Well, she only likes to invest in cast iron certainties. | 嗯 她只喜欢做稳赚不赔的投资 |
[14:09] | – What, insider trading? – Exactly. | – 什么 内部人员的交易吗 – 正是 |
[14:11] | The problem is she doesn’t know the world too well. | 问题在于她并不了解这行 |
[14:13] | – And she wants us to help her? – Be rude not to. | – 她希望得到我们的帮助 – 那是当然 |
[14:16] | I need your table, lads. | 我需要你们让出这位子 伙计们 |
[14:18] | – What for? – For paying customers who do you think? | – 为什么 – 给已经付钱预定的顾客们 你认为呢 |
[14:21] | But we was here first. | 但是我们先来的啊 |
[14:23] | Yeah, but you didn’t book or anything, did you? | 是的 但是你们没有事先预定啊 是不是 |
[14:24] | – Book what? – A table! | – 预定什么 – 这个位子 |
[14:26] | I don’t need to, I’ve got one. | 我干嘛要预定 我已经有位子了啊 |
[14:27] | – But it’s not yours. – Who’s is it, then? | – 但是这个不是你们的啊 – 那是谁的啊 |
[14:29] | It’s someone else’s. | 别人的 |
[14:30] | What, you gave someone else our table? | 什么 你居然把我们坐的位子给别人了 |
[14:33] | No. No, I don’t… | 不 不 我没有… |
[14:38] | Do you know what? Forget it. | 知道吗 算了 |
[14:40] | Bring us two more large ones, Eddie? | 给我们再大点的来两杯 Eddie |
[14:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:46] | We should help him, really. | 我们得帮帮他 真的 |
[14:48] | Yes, we should. | 是的 那是当然的 |
[14:50] | So, | 那 |
[14:52] | where do we find our little alley cat then? | 我们要去哪找这只小野猫呢 |
[14:57] | She does coffee and papers here every morning. | 她每天早上都到这里喝咖啡看报纸 |
[14:59] | What am I going for? Casual and charming or business-like and abrupt? | 我要怎么做呢 随意迷人型还是商务暴发户型呢 |
[15:03] | Obnoxious. | 令人讨厌型 |
[15:05] | Obnoxious? | 令人讨厌型? |
[15:07] | She thinks all men in the City are rude misogynists – | 她认为伦敦城的人都是粗鲁 歧视女人的 |
[15:11] | let’s not disappoint her. | 我们总不能让她失望吧 |
[15:14] | Right. | 好的 |
[15:19] | – Morning. Table for one, please. – Morning, sir. | – 早上好 一个人 – 早上好 先生 |
[15:25] | Right there in the middle, thanks. | 中间那个位子 谢谢 |
[15:36] | Coffee and a brandy, please, kick start the old ticker. | 请给我杯咖啡加白兰地 让这颗老心脏开始启动吧 |
[15:39] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:46] | Having a dabble, old girl? | 你也投资了吗 大姐 |
[15:49] | A friend of mine made a killing last month. | 我一朋友上个月赚了一大笔 |
[15:51] | Sescoe Oil. Tripled his money in a week. | Sescoe石油 一周让他翻三番 |
[15:54] | I wouldn’t mind, but the man’s a bloody moron, wouldn’t know his NASDAQ from his arsehole. Thank you. | 我无所谓 但是那家伙实在是个白痴 傻到居然不知道他的纳斯达克指数 谢谢 |
[16:00] | Apparently, he got a tip off. | 显然 他有内幕 |
[16:03] | – Oh? – Well, it’s the only way to make any money. | – 噢? – 这是赚钱的唯一渠道 |
[16:06] | Unless you’ve got an inside track, you’re just trading with the rest of the plebs. | 除非你有圈内人指点 不然就只有和其他平民一起玩吧 |
[16:10] | And we don’t want that, do we? | 我们都不想这样 是吧 |
[16:12] | Absolutely not. | 完全不想 |
[16:17] | Simon Porter Jones. | |
[16:21] | Sara Naismith. | |
[16:28] | Are you staying here? | 你住这吗 |
[16:30] | No, | 不 |
[16:32] | but they have the best coffee. You? | 但是这里咖啡最好喝 你呢 |
[16:34] | Ah, well… | 哈 嗯… |
[16:37] | ..I’m staying round the corner for a few days. | 我会在这附近待几天 |
[16:39] | Business? | 生意吗 |
[16:41] | Mistress. | 风流事 |
[16:42] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[16:43] | The old girl’s at home mucking out the horses, | 老太婆在家打扫马厩 |
[16:46] | I’m here to roger my mistress senseless for the weekend. | 我在这跟我的情人风流快活度周末 |
[16:49] | Lucky huh??? | 真幸运啊 |
[16:57] | So, what’s it to be? | 那么 你在这干什么呢 |
[17:00] | Well, what’s on your shopping list? Maybe I can help? | 你的购物清单里有什么 或许我能帮到你 |
[17:03] | Well, I’m torn between M&S and London Speed. | 嗯 我在M&S(成衣连锁品牌) 和London Speed(英国鞋)之间犹豫不觉 |
[17:07] | – Who the hell are they? – Oh. | – 那是什么 – 噢 |
[17:12] | I tell you who you should talk to. Friend of mine. | 我觉得你该跟我的朋友好好聊聊 |
[17:16] | Arrogant little shit, but makes more money on the markets than any man I know. | 虽然有点自大 但是 是我知道能在股市里捞到最多的人 |
[17:20] | – What’s his name? – William Dagmar. Dagmar Associates. | – 叫什么 – William Dagmar 达吉玛集团 |
[17:23] | I’m surprised you haven’t heard of him. | 我很惊讶你居然不知道 |
[17:26] | Well, I’m relatively new to the markets. | 我是新进入的 |
[17:28] | Dagmar’s got the instincts of a cat. | Dagmar有猫的本能 |
[17:31] | The first man to get into Google and eBay, | 第一个买进谷歌(纳斯达克上市第一天就暴涨) 和易趣(投资年回报率超过110%)的人 |
[17:34] | the first man to get out of Enron and Northern Rock. | 也是第一个抛售安然(会计丑闻导致股市大跌) 和北岩银行(第一个受次贷危机影响的英国银行)的人 |
[17:38] | Apparently, there’s a feature on him in today’s Independent. | 显然 今天的独立日报会刊登他的照片 |
[17:41] | Er, do you have a copy of today’s Independent? | 呃 能拿一份今天的独立日报过来吗 |
[17:43] | – Yes, sir. – Thank you. | – 好的 先生 – 谢谢 |
[17:46] | I don’t know if you’re interested, but I’m having a small soiree this evening. | 不知道你有没有兴趣 今晚我有一个小型私人聚会 |
[17:50] | – It’s Maisy’s birthday. – Maisy? | – Maisy今天生日 |
[17:52] | The aforementioned mistress. | 我前面提到的那个小情人 |
[17:54] | She’s nineteen. | 她才19岁 |
[17:57] | Thanks very much. | 谢谢 |
[17:59] | Here’s my hotel. | 我住在这个酒店 |
[18:01] | Penthouse suite. Seven thirty, casual, nibbles and drinks. | 顶层套房 37层 便装出席 备有小吃和酒水 |
[18:05] | William Dagmar will be there. | William Dagmar也会去 |
[18:07] | Many happy returns to Maisy. | 希望Maisy 年年有今日岁岁有今朝 |
[18:09] | Bloody good show. | 聚会不会让你失望的 |
[18:13] | So, what d’you say? | 那么 你觉得呢 |
[18:18] | Maybe see you this evening? | 今晚能见到你吗 |
[18:22] | – If I’m in the area. – Suit yourself. | – 如果我在附近的话 – 请自便 |
[18:26] | If not, | 要是你没来 |
[18:28] | might catch you again, mmm? | 我会再次逮到你的喔 |
[18:42] | I think we got a nibble. | 我觉得我们钓到鱼了 |
[18:55] | Oi! What’s going on? | 嘿 你们要干什么 |
[18:57] | I can do you eight at fifty each. | 我能给你8个 每个50 |
[19:00] | Bit steep, innit, Martha? | 有点贵 不是吗 Martha |
[19:02] | Or I can do you frogs for thirty five. | 我可以给你法国佬的 每个35 |
[19:04] | No, they have to look the part. | 不 他们得看起来有那个样子 |
[19:06] | Then it’s fifty. Dress? | 那就要50的 衣服呢 |
[19:09] | Smart casual. Businessmen. | 时髦随意 生意人那样 |
[19:11] | – Time? – Seven. I’ll let you know the address later. | – 时间? -7点 我之后会告诉你地址 |
[19:14] | Oh, and I need a young girl, about nineteen. | 噢 我还需要一个19岁的小姑娘 |
[19:18] | I thought you were saving yourself for me… | 我还以为你会把你留给我 |
[19:20] | Oh, I am, darling, but I’m supposed to be an old fart with a mistress. | 噢 我会的 亲爱的 但是我扮演是一老家伙还带一情人的角色 |
[19:24] | OK, so that’s eight at fifty and another fifty for the girl. | 好的 那就那8个每个50 另一50是那个姑娘的 |
[19:29] | Call it four hundred and fifty and twenty five pence. Cash. | 一共450磅25便士 要现金 |
[19:33] | – Twenty five pence? – Paper. | – 25便士啊 – 报纸 |
[19:36] | I’m just checking the racing results. | 我就看看赛马结果 |
[19:37] | Well, I can’t sell it to anyone else now, it’s second hand. | 那报纸卖不出去了 都变二手的了 |
[19:45] | They tell me you’re the man who knows. | 他们告诉我你知道 |
[19:47] | Knows what? | 知道什么 |
[19:49] | Everything. | 所有的事 |
[19:52] | I think you’ve got me mixed up with someone else. | 我想你们是把我和别人弄混了吧 |
[19:55] | Hit him. | 给我打 |
[19:57] | Argh! | |
[19:59] | Shall we start again? | 可以重新开始了吗? |
[20:03] | I’m looking for two con merchants. | 我在找两个诈骗商人 |
[20:13] | OK,bye. | 好的 再见 |
[20:16] | How’s it going with the new crew? | 新团队的事怎样了 |
[20:18] | Well,it’s just like you said. | 正如你所说 |
[20:19] | Everyone’s either hooked up already or moved away. | 不是已经名花有主 就是离开了 |
[20:23] | *** | 看 她浏览网站了 |
[20:31] | Some people just can’t help themselves. | 有些人就是无法控制自己 |
[20:34] | Do you think she’ll come? | 你觉得她会来吗 |
[20:36] | Well,if she thinks we can make her money, | 如果她认为我们能帮她赚钱 |
[20:39] | she won’t be able to resist. | 她就无法抗拒 |
[20:48] | Right,sort yourselves out. | 好了 各就各位 |
[20:49] | Now,we’re playing a condensed version of the rag. | 我们来一场浓缩版的”放长线钓大鱼” (the rag:电影千网危情中的经典骗局) |
[20:53] | Stocks and shares. | 主要关于股票和股份 |
[20:54] | The mark is Sara Naismith,I’m Simon Porter Jones,this is my gaff. | 目标人物是Sara Naismith 我叫Simon Porter Jones 这里是我的娱乐场所 |
[20:59] | Mickey is William Dagmar, God’s gift to the money markets. | Mickey叫William Dagmar 金融市场的天才 |
[21:02] | He’s made you all a fortune. | 他帮你们赚了大钱 |
[21:04] | The first part of the game is keep the mark away from Mickey,yeah? | 游戏的第一步是要阻止目标接近Mickey |
[21:10] | Good. Hello,sweetheart, you’re Maisy,my mistress. | 好的 甜心 你叫Maisy 我的情妇 |
[21:13] | It’s your birthday! Any questions? | 今天是你的生日 还有问题吗 |
[21:16] | Right. Let’s be convincing. | 好的 好好演吧 |
[21:25] | We’ve found them,boss, | 找到他们了 老板 |
[21:27] | just a question of what happens next. | 只是不知道他们准备干什么 |
[21:31] | It’s a hotel. | 在一个酒店里 |
[21:36] | OK. | 好的 |
[21:38] | Watch and wait. | 盯紧并等待 |
[21:46] | OK. | 好 |
[21:49] | Showtime! | 好戏开演! |
[22:02] | – You made it. – Hello. | – 你来了 – 你好 |
[22:06] | This is my assistant,Aaron. | 这是我的助理 Aaron |
[22:08] | Well,the more the merrier. Come in. | 人多更热闹 进来吧 |
[22:12] | Champagne? | 香槟? |
[22:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:15] | He’ll have an orange juice. Is William Dagmar here? | 他喝橙汁 William Dagmer在吗 |
[22:18] | Yes,he’s over there, I’ll introduce you later. | 他在那儿 我一会儿帮你引荐 |
[22:21] | Just relax,have a drink. | 放松 喝一杯 |
[22:23] | Maisy,come and meet some people. | Maisy 来见过大家 |
[22:26] | – This is… – Sara. | – 这位是… |
[22:28] | Very pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:30] | Go into the bedroom in a minute. | 一会儿去卧室 |
[22:32] | Alright,pumpkin,lead the way. | 好的 小甜心 你先去 |
[22:36] | She wants to show me her presents. | 她想给我看看她的礼物了 |
[22:43] | – Who’s he? – Her PA. What d’you want to do? | – 他是谁 – 她的私人助理 你打算怎么办 |
[22:46] | Let’s go as planned, but find out what you can from him. | 依计行事 你看看能从他那套出些什么 |
[22:49] | Maybe we should have bought his girlfriend something? | 也许我们该给他女朋友带点礼物? |
[22:51] | A new school bag perhaps? | 送个新书包吗 |
[22:56] | Ah… | |
[22:57] | the main man,come on. | 就是他 跟我来 |
[23:05] | So,how’s it going,old son? | 玩的愉快吗 小伙子 |
[23:09] | Good,thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[23:11] | I bet she keeps you on your toes. | 我猜她让你够忙的 |
[23:13] | Yes. | 是 |
[23:14] | Been with her long? | 跟她很久了? |
[23:16] | Almost four months. | 差不多四个月 |
[23:18] | Ah. New boy then? | 那是新人了 |
[23:20] | I think her previous assistants found her quite demanding. | 她上一个助手觉得她太苛刻 |
[23:24] | But not you? | 但你不觉得? |
[23:25] | Oh,no.I think she’s wonderful. | 我不觉得 我觉得她很好 |
[23:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:34] | It was lovely to have met you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[23:40] | Hey,how are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[23:50] | I think her tongue’s hanging out far enough. | 我想已经吊足她胃口了 |
[23:52] | What about the PA? | 那个私人助理呢 |
[23:53] | Oh,he’s harmless. | 不用管他 |
[23:54] | I think he’s got a crush on her. | 我猜他迷恋着她 |
[23:56] | OK,reel her in. | 带她来吧 |
[24:00] | So,how are we doing here? Happy bunnies? | 玩的怎么样 开心吗 |
[24:03] | Well,I still haven’t managed to talk to William yet. | 我到现在还是没有和William聊过 |
[24:07] | Well,let’s remedy that straight away,shall we? | 那现在让我马上来将功补过吧 |
[24:10] | Excuse us… | 失陪了 |
[24:12] | William… | |
[24:15] | ..this is Sara and her PA,Alan. | 这位是Sara和她的私人助理Alan |
[24:19] | – Aaron. – That’s the one. | – 没错 |
[24:20] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:22] | And you. | 你也是 |
[24:23] | Sara here was hoping to pick your brains. | Sara想听听你的意见 |
[24:25] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[24:25] | Yes,she’s looking to invest in the markets. | 她打算投资金融市场 |
[24:28] | Simon,it would be nice | Simon 如果你的客人来找我 |
[24:29] | if your guests asked me something a little more interesting. | 是因为别的比如何投资更有趣的事 |
[24:31] | ** | 那就好了 |
[24:33] | Oh! Well,I have a different question. | 我倒有个别的问题 |
[24:36] | Which is? | 什么问题 |
[24:36] | Are you always this bloody rude or have we just caught you on a bad day? | 你是一惯如此无礼还是今天你心情不好 |
[24:45] | A lady that’s not afraid to speak her mind! | 直言不讳的女士 |
[24:47] | Does that bother you? | 让你不爽了吗 |
[24:48] | On the contrary,I find it refreshing. | 正相反 我很喜欢 |
[24:50] | Well,then perhaps you’re mixing with the wrong kind of women. | 那也许是因为你正和一些 乱七八糟的女人搅在一起 |
[24:52] | I’m beginning to think I must be. | 我开始发觉确实如此 |
[24:55] | Why don’t you stay once the rabble has gone? | 等他们走后你留下来如何 |
[24:59] | In the meantime, I’ll work on my manners. | 我将以礼相待 |
[25:07] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[25:08] | Well,he has a very high opinion of himself. | 他真是自视甚高 |
[25:11] | I told you,he’s an arsehole. | 我说过了 他是个混蛋 |
[25:13] | But you can forgive any man who made you eight million pounds last year. | 不过对于去年帮你赚了800万的人 没人会跟他计较 |
[25:19] | Hold fire when everyone toodles off,hmm? | 到全部人都走了再行动吧 |
[25:26] | Cheerio. Nice to see you. | 再见 很高兴见到你 |
[25:33] | Well,Maisy’s throwing up in the bathroom, | Maisy在浴室里呕个不停 |
[25:34] | so that’s slap and tickle off the menu. | 今晚想要亲热是不可能了 |
[25:38] | How about a brandy? | 来点白兰地? |
[25:39] | Well,not quite as attractive a proposition,but yes. | 不是很吸引 但是我喝点吧 |
[25:42] | Alan? | |
[25:43] | – Aaron. – Absolutely. Brandy? | – 当然 白兰地要吗 |
[25:45] | Certainly not. | 不必了 |
[25:46] | Go and wait by the door. | 去门边等着 |
[25:52] | So,how long have you known Simon? | 你认识Simon多久了 |
[25:55] | I met him this morning. | 今天早上认识的 |
[25:57] | Oh,and he’s already offering you investment advice? | 他这么快就给你投资建议了? |
[25:59] | I’m not naive,Mr Dagmar, | 我没那么幼稚 Dagmar先生 |
[26:02] | I fully understand he has no real interest in helping me invest my money. | 我完全明白他对帮我投资 一点兴趣都没有 |
[26:05] | Oh? | 哦? |
[26:07] | However,I am equally certain that | 然而 我同样确定 |
[26:08] | he is interested in getting into my designer knickers… | 他很有兴趣吃我豆腐 |
[26:12] | once Maisy’s started sixth form. | 一旦Maisy升入六年级 |
[26:14] | Careful,William,you might have met your match there. | 小心 William 你可能会找到你的伴侣 |
[26:18] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[26:20] | Can I put my cards on the table,Mr Dagmar? | 我可以开门见山吗 Dagmar先生 |
[26:22] | Yes,yes. Of course. | 当然可以 |
[26:24] | I came here to invest money, but I’m new to the markets | 我是来投资的 但我在这方面是新手 |
[26:28] | and would appreciate a small nudge in the right direction. | 所以如果帮我向正确的方向推一把 我会不甚感激 |
[26:31] | – A nudge? – I dislike gambling. | – 推一把? – 我不喜欢赌博 |
[26:34] | I much prefer something that gives me an edge. | 我更喜欢有些事能助我一臂之力 |
[26:36] | I understand that’s your forte. | 我知道这是你的特长 |
[26:38] | You seem remarkably well informed. | 看起来你消息灵通 |
[26:40] | How much would you like to invest? | 你想投资多少 |
[26:43] | Well,I thought I’d start slowly. | 我打算慢慢来 |
[26:46] | Perhaps a million to begin with? | 以100万开始 如何 |
[26:51] | Well? | 怎样 |
[26:53] | That is a decent sum for your first investment. | 对首次投资来说 这个数是再合适不过了 |
[26:59] | It will be enough to let me see if your advice is worth following or not. | 这些足够我投石问路 知道你的建议值不值得了 |
[27:05] | Come to my office tomorrow and we’ll discuss it further. | 明天到我办公室来 我们到时详谈 |
[27:10] | Tomorrow,then. | 明天见 |
[27:13] | Simon… | |
[27:18] | Door! | 开门 |
[27:20] | You know,if I didn’t know better, | 如果我不是了解情况的话 |
[27:22] | I’d say you two were flirting with one another. | 我该说你们俩在互相调情了 |
[27:40] | Still,end of round one. | 第一轮结束 |
[27:45] | Looks like they’re back and up to their old tricks. | 看来他们回来重操旧业了 |
[27:49] | It was definitely them? | 确定是他们? |
[27:51] | No doubt,boss. | 毫无疑问 老板 |
[27:52] | There were loads of people coming and going. | 有很多人进进出出 |
[27:55] | I reckon they’re in the middle of another con. | 我打赌他们正在干一票 |
[27:57] | Shall we bring ’em in? | 要带他们来吗 |
[28:00] | No, | 不 |
[28:02] | stay on top of them. | 继续监视他们 |
[28:05] | If we time this right,we’ll get them | 如果时机正确的话 |
[28:06] | and whatever money they’re conning these poor bastards out of. | 我们可以得到他们和 他们从那些可怜鬼那里骗来的钱 |
[28:10] | Double bubble. | 一箭双雕 |
[28:13] | All right. | 就这样 |
[28:18] | City Central House? | 城市中心大楼 |
[28:20] | Hello,darling, it’s Terry in maintenance, | 你好 亲爱的 我是大楼维护的Terry |
[28:21] | I’m running a phone check, drawing a few blanks. | 我在进行电话查询 填几个表 |
[28:24] | Who have we got on holiday? | 有谁在休假吗 |
[28:25] | Mr Harris is on leave until Monday. | Harris先生要到周一才回来 |
[28:27] | Third floor? | 3楼? |
[28:28] | Sixth. Room 610. | 6楼 610室 |
[28:30] | Alright,cheers,darling. | 好的 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[28:49] | Pass,please. | 请出示通行证 |
[29:18] | Wait… Fire! | 等等 着火了 |
[29:20] | Fire! | 着火了 |
[29:22] | Somebody put it out before the alarms go off! | 在警铃响之前快把火扑灭 |
[29:27] | Quickly! | 快点 |
[29:29] | Just put it out! | 快灭火 |
[29:50] | IT.someone reported a fault on the internal server?. | 信息部 有人报告说内部服务器出问题了 |
[29:52] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[29:53] | Online diary OK? | 网络日志是好的吗 |
[29:54] | Yeah,look,I haven’t got time for this. | 是的 听着 我没时间搞这个 |
[29:55] | I’ll be two minutes. | 我两分钟就能搞好 |
[30:01] | OK. It’s up by one,that’s 426. | 升了一点 就是426 |
[30:05] | 26. | |
[30:07] | Up by one to 272. | 上升1至272 |
[30:12] | OSP up by 0.4. | OSP升0.4 |
[30:14] | All done. | 搞定 |
[30:20] | OK,down by three to 217. | 下降3至217 |
[30:32] | Hi,it’s Nick Evans here building management. | 我是大厦管理处的Nick Evans |
[30:35] | How’s everything down there after the fire? | 火灭了之后下面一切还好把 |
[30:38] | Excellent. Good. | 太棒了 |
[30:39] | Problem is,Health and Safety have been on. | 问题是 健康安全署来了 |
[30:41] | Yeah,they wanna send someone to check our building regs. | 他们打算派人来查查我们大厦的规章 |
[30:44] | No,no,I’ll deal with it. | 不不 我来处理 |
[30:46] | Just tell him to come to the sixth floor, I’ll have someone meet him at the lift,yeah? | 让他来6楼就行 我会派人在电梯等他 |
[30:51] | OK,thanks,bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[30:55] | Hi,hello. | 你好 |
[30:56] | Yes,I’m having a presentation this morning | 我今天上午要做一个展示 |
[30:58] | and I need some stuff sent up. | 需要搬些设备上来 |
[31:01] | Yes,I’ve got a list. | 是的 我有清单 |
[31:08] | Environmental Services. | 环境署 |
[31:10] | I believe you were expecting me? | 我猜你们正在等我 |
[31:11] | Er,yes. If you take a lift to the 6th floor,someone will meet you there. | 是的 请坐电梯到6楼 有人在那儿等你 |
[31:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:25] | Thanks,chaps. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[31:32] | So,how does all of this work? | 打算怎么进行 |
[31:34] | OK,I’ve taken a wireless feed from the trading floor upstairs, | 我用无线连接了楼上的交易室 |
[31:37] | which means you’ve got a direct live feed to the markets | 你可以直接得到市场实时反馈 |
[31:39] | which comes into your VDU, then out into this. | 显示在你的显示器上 然后输入这个 |
[31:43] | This takes the live feed,records it, | 它接收记录实时反馈 |
[31:45] | delays it for about a minute, before feeding it to the big screen. | 延迟大约一分钟再送到大屏幕 |
[31:48] | Makes you look like a bleeding genius. | 这会使你看起来简直神了 |
[31:50] | You see the market price go up and down on the VDU here, | 你在屏幕这里看市场升或者降 |
[31:53] | which only you can see. | 只有你能看到 |
[31:55] | Very good. | 很好 |
[31:56] | So,you watch your screen, | 你看着屏幕 |
[31:57] | see what the market’s doing, and make your play. | 了解市场变化 然后表演 |
[31:59] | She watches it all come true on the big screen. | 她会在大屏幕上看到一切都成真了 |
[32:01] | Brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[32:02] | I’ll call you on these mobiles from the khazi, | 我会在厕所里给你打电话 告诉你注意事项 |
[32:04] | you make it sound like you’re getting information. | 你要听起来像是在接收消息 |
[32:07] | Right,time I wasn’t here. | 好了 我该走了 |
[32:10] | Nice to see you haven’t lost your touch. | 真高兴你还宝刀未老 |
[32:11] | Well,a bit rusty, but it’s all coming back. | 有点生锈啦 但都慢慢拾回来了 |
[32:36] | Heard you had a bit of excitement,old boy? | 听说你们出了点事故 小伙子? |
[32:38] | Fire,wasn’t it? | 起火了 是吗 |
[32:39] | Oh,yeah. | 是 |
[32:40] | Put it out single handed,I heard. | 听说你单枪匹马灭了火 |
[32:42] | Bloody good show. | 真棒 |
[32:45] | Due a little bonus,I shouldn’t wonder. | 我想你一定能拿到点奖赏了 |
[32:47] | You know,I think I’ll have a word with personnel. | 我会跟人事处谈谈 |
[32:51] | – Gary,is it? – Gary Coleman. | – Gary 是吗 |
[32:53] | I’ll see to it personally. | 我会亲自处理的 |
[32:55] | Ah,here’s my party now, | 我的随行人员来了 |
[32:57] | get the lift for us,would you, Gary? There’s a good fellow. | 帮我们开电梯 好吗 Gary 棒小伙 |
[33:01] | William asked me to pop down and take you up. | William让我下来接你们 |
[33:04] | I’ve got an office on the same floor | 我们的办公室在同一层 |
[33:06] | and he’s stuck on the phone to New York. | 他忙着和纽约那边通电话 |
[33:10] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[33:15] | – Thank you,Gary. – Sir. | – 谢谢 Gary – 先生 |
[33:29] | Not far now. | 不远了 |
[33:32] | – Here we are. – Stop talking. | – 我们来了 – 别说了 |
[33:33] | No,stop talking. Stop talking and listen. | 别说了 听我说 |
[33:35] | I want you to start unloading in small batches, | 我要你卖掉一小部分 |
[33:38] | nothing big… | 没什么大不了的 |
[33:41] | Because I’ve had a whisper their results are worse than forecast, | 我收到消息说他们比预期的要差 |
[33:43] | which means they’ll take a tumble as soon as they’re announced. | 消息一公布他们就会狂跌 |
[33:45] | Yes,exactly. So sell quietly, stay under the radar. | 是的 正是 悄悄的在暗地里卖 |
[33:48] | Well,that’s my good deed for the day. | 我今天的善行到此为止 |
[33:50] | I’ll leave you to it. | 接下来看你们的了 |
[33:52] | Have fun. | 祝愉快 |
[33:53] | Yes,exactly. | 正是 |
[33:54] | Morning! | 早上好 |
[33:56] | OK. | 好的 |
[34:02] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[34:03] | She fluttering her eyes at you yet? | 她在瞥你吗 |
[34:05] | How sure are you? | 你有多大把握 |
[34:07] | You’re supposed to be looking at your screen. | 你该看着屏幕 |
[34:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:11] | We’ll get rid of it for 63. | 卖掉63 |
[34:13] | Dawson and Hughes market price rising sharp. | 道森&休斯在狂升 |
[34:26] | Buy Dawson and Hughes Chemicals,50K. | 买入道森&休斯化学品 5万 |
[34:39] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[34:39] | Historically,you’ve never had much luck with brunettes,have you? | 浅黑肤色女人历来对你没啥好运 是吗 |
[34:43] | When will this go public? | 什么时候会公布 |
[34:44] | Or blondes,for that matter. Or redheads. | 或者金发碧眼女郎 或者红发的 |
[34:47] | No,thank you,Nick,I owe you one. | 谢谢 Nick 我欠你一个人情 |
[34:51] | I’ve just had a heads up about Aldo Science, | 我刚收到关于Aldo科技风声 |
[34:53] | sell whatever we’re holding. | 我们手上的全部卖掉 |
[35:02] | Assuming you don’t claim any psychic abilities, | 如果你没有特异功能的话 |
[35:04] | I assume you have fantastic contacts. | 我猜你有很好的内线 |
[35:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:08] | The best that money can buy. | 什么都能收买到 |
[35:10] | Buy? | 收买? |
[35:12] | Well,most of the City is corrupt, one way or another. | 无论如何 许多城市已经腐败了 |
[35:16] | Inside information becomes a commodity,just like everything else. | 内部消息成了日用品 与其他一切无异 |
[35:21] | Sorry,all,got held up. | 抱歉 来迟了 |
[35:22] | Hello,Simon. | 你好 Simon |
[35:24] | How was the day? | 今天怎样 |
[35:26] | It was very impressive. | 令人印象深刻 |
[35:28] | Did you pay the broker? | 你付钱给经纪人了吗 |
[35:29] | Honestly,William,you spent six hundred thousand today. | William 你今天花了60万 |
[35:32] | Have you any idea what it’s like carrying all that cash around? | 你知道带着这么多现金到处走 像什么吗 |
[35:35] | You deal in cash? | 你们用现金交易? |
[35:37] | Well,if I buy stock in the usual fashion, | 如果我用通常的方式买卖 |
[35:39] | it turns into a feeding frenzy. | 就显得大鱼吃小鱼了 |
[35:41] | So,yes,I deal in cash. | 所以我用现金交易 |
[35:42] | And that way,no-one knows what I buy or when. | 这样就没人知道我什么时候买了什么 |
[35:45] | Imaginative accounting?. | 虚构账目? |
[35:47] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[35:48] | So,William,now I’ve seen what you can do, | William 我已经知道你的本事了 |
[35:51] | I’ve decided I’d like you to do the same for me. | 我决定让你为我做同样的事 |
[35:54] | That’s very big of you. | 你真大方 |
[35:55] | Isn’t it?. | 不是吗 |
[35:56] | I take twenty per cent commission. | 我拿20%佣金 |
[35:58] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[36:00] | Although,I have a small request. | 但我有个小要求 |
[36:02] | Oh? | 噢? |
[36:03] | It’s something I learnt when investing in property. | 这是我在投资中学到的 |
[36:05] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[36:07] | When someone else invests your money, | 当别人帮你投资你的钱时 |
[36:09] | the only way to guarantee they’re careful with it, | 保证他们会尽心尽力的唯一途径 |
[36:13] | is to ask them to match it. | 就是请他们合伙 |
[36:15] | Match it? | 合伙? |
[36:16] | That way,they’re gambling their money along with yours. | 这样他们就是拿自己的钱和你的钱一起在赌 |
[36:19] | It’s an act of faith. | 这是信任的表现 |
[36:21] | Never heard of such a thing. | 从没听说过这种事 |
[36:26] | I’m listening. | 我在听着 |
[36:28] | We make it a joint venture. | 我们一起投资 |
[36:30] | A million each. You invest it all. | 每人一百万 你全拿来投资 |
[36:32] | Then we share the profits equally. | 然后我们平分收益 |
[36:35] | If I lose,you do too. | 如果我亏了 你也亏 |
[36:39] | Of course,the only people who ever refuse | 当然 会拒绝这个要求的人 |
[36:43] | such a request either have no balls, | 要不就是没种 |
[36:47] | or they don’t think they can live up to expectation. | 要不就是他们觉得自己难堪大任 |
[36:51] | Well,in that case,how could I refuse? | 既然如此 我怎能拒绝呢 |
[36:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:57] | Tomorrow then. | 明天见 |
[37:11] | Well,I didn’t see this coming. | 没想到会有这一出 |
[37:12] | No,me neither. | 我也是 |
[37:15] | Plays right into our hands,though. | 不过事情还在掌控之中 |
[37:16] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[37:18] | Well,if she think I’ve lost money too, | 如果她认为我也亏了 |
[37:20] | it’ll be harder for her to smell a rat. | 她就更不会起疑心了 |
[37:23] | How long do you need to clear the office after we’ve done? | 我们搞定之后 你收拾办公室要多久 |
[37:25] | I’ve just got to disconnect the feed – ten minutes. | 我只要把通信断开 十分钟 |
[37:27] | OK, | 好的 |
[37:28] | so we let her make an early profit,we relax, | 那么我们让她先小赚一笔 我们悠着先 |
[37:32] | find a company in freefall, and hit her with the sting. | 找一家狂降的公司 再让她尝一下痛苦滋味 |
[37:35] | Once that happens,you should get her out as quickly as possible. | 然后你就尽快把她弄出去 |
[37:38] | Right. | 好的 |
[37:41] | We should also work out what we’re going to do about Eddie and his bar. | 我们还得想想该怎么帮Eddie和他的酒吧 |
[37:44] | Oh,yeah? What did you have in mind? | 你有什么打算 |
[37:46] | Well,we do need an extra pair of hands. | 我们确实需要一个帮手 |
[37:50] | So what’s the catch? | 又耍什么花招 |
[37:51] | There’s no catch. | 没耍花招 |
[37:52] | There’s always a catch. | 每次有花招的 |
[37:53] | Well,maybe you could redecorate? | 也许你可以重新装修? |
[37:57] | I chose every bit of wallpaper, | 我亲自挑选的壁纸 |
[37:59] | and all the carpet and all the fittings myself,you know! | 地毯和所有东西 |
[38:01] | Maybe that’s the problem. | 也许这就是问题所在 |
[38:02] | But that aside,you’re back in business…if you want. | 不说那些 你可以东山再起 如果你愿意 |
[38:06] | Equal partners. | 搭档 |
[38:10] | With you two? | 和你们俩? |
[38:11] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[38:13] | Feels a bit like starting up a pension fund with Robert Maxwell | 像是和Robert Maxwell一起建立养老基金 |
[38:17] | Do we have a deal or not? | 成交吗 |
[38:21] | You’ve still got to pay for all your drinks. | 但你们喝东西还是得付帐 |
[38:23] | I need to keep the books straight. | 我得账目明晰 |
[38:25] | Goes without saying. | 当然 |
[38:28] | OK,deal. | 好的 成交 |
[38:34] | Haven’t you got work to do,Edward? | 你无事可做了吗 Edward |
[38:37] | You seem to be spending a lot of time with these…gentlemen. | 你好像花了很多时间招待这些先生 |
[38:41] | They’re friends of yours,I assume? | 我猜他们是你朋友? |
[38:43] | Yes,they are. | 是的 |
[38:44] | Well,perhaps you should spend less time socialising | 也许你该少花点时间社交 |
[38:47] | and more time with our other guests, | 多花时间招待些别的客人 |
[38:49] | which is what I pay you for. | 不然我干吗雇你 |
[38:52] | OK? Good. | 懂吗 很好 |
[38:54] | Bollocks. | 胡说 |
[39:00] | I beg your pardon? | 你再说一遍 |
[39:04] | He said,”Bollocks.” | 他说 “胡说” |
[39:06] | You can’t talk to me like that. | 你不能这么跟我说话 |
[39:09] | I think you’ll find that he just did. | 我想你听到他刚就这么说了 |
[39:13] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[39:18] | You sure there isn’t a catch? | 你确定没有耍花招? |
[39:20] | There is just one little thing. | 只是一件小事 |
[39:22] | Do you know what? I flaming knew it! | 你知道吗 我早料到了 |
[39:31] | They left about half an hour ago,carrying a briefcase. | 他们大约半小时前离开 带着一个箱子 |
[39:34] | The boys are watching them. | 手下正在监视他们 |
[39:36] | Let’s pay them a little visit,shall we? | 我们会会他们 如何 |
[39:45] | – Morning,Gary. – Sir. | – 早上好 Gary – 先生 |
[39:58] | What do I have to do, ?? ? | 我该做什么 |
[39:58] | What do I have to do? | 我该做什么 |
[39:59] | Go and wait in the khazi until I come and get you, | 先到厕所里等着 待会我会叫你 |
[39:59] | Wait in the khazi until I come, | 先到厕所里等着 待会我会叫你 |
[40:01] | then go to room 610 and say what’s on this paper. | 然后去610室 说这张纸上的话 |
[40:01] | then go to room 610 and say what’s on this paper. | 然后去610室 说这张纸上的话 |
[40:05] | OK, same as yesterday, and then after an hour, | 好的 先跟昨天一样 等过一个小时 |
[40:07] | I’ll find a company in freefall and buy heavy. | 我会找到一家急速下滑的公司大量买进 |
[40:10] | Of course, all hell will break loose, | 当然 会一蹶不振 |
[40:12] | but I’ll offer to help them recoup their losses tomorrow. | 但是我会提出明天给她赔偿损失 |
[40:14] | ?? And we’ll be gone. | 到那时 我们已经远走高飞了 |
[40:16] | Exactly. You can help calm them down and get them out. | 的确 你要把他们哄好了再把他们支走 |
[40:18] | Right. | 好的 |
[40:21] | I hate to ?? | 我来是… |
[40:23] | Ahem! I’m… Oh, God! | 啊咳 我…天啊 |
[40:26] | I’m here to make… I’m here to make a… I’m… | 我来是… 我来是… 我… |
[40:29] | – No, I wouldn’t have missed this – ?? later | – 不 我无论如何 – 等会再联系 |
[40:30] | for the world. | 不会错过这个的 |
[40:32] | And I was beginning to think you’d changed your mind. | 我都开始认为你改主意了 |
[40:35] | Nervous? | 紧张了? |
[40:37] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[40:38] | Oh, been spending your profits already, I see? | 已经开始消费所得的利润了嘛 |
[40:42] | I’m not convinced that’s any of your business, | 我觉得不关你的事吧 |
[40:45] | but, yes, I have a dinner party this weekend. | 不过 是的 我这个周末要举行宴会 |
[40:47] | And do you have your investment? | 你带来你的了吗 |
[40:49] | Have you brought yours? | 你带来你的了吗 |
[41:04] | Nice ties over. Shall we get started? | 没问题 我们可以开始了吧 |
[41:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:08] | Allow me. | 让我来吧 |
[41:09] | Thank you so much. | 十分感谢 |
[41:09] | Just put the cases there, the broker’s sending someone round. | 就把箱子放在那儿 一会经纪人会派人来拿 |
[41:12] | ?? I’ll organise some coffee. | 好的 我去端点咖啡 |
[41:15] | Yes, that’s a wonderful idea. | 好的 这主意不错 |
[41:17] | Please. | 请坐 |
[41:23] | ?? You’re on. | 该你上场了 |
[41:31] | Alright, Mick? | Mickey 搞定了 |
[41:33] | Do your stuff. | 开始表演吧 |
[41:34] | How certain are you? | 你有多确定? |
[41:36] | No, no, no, that’s good enough for me, Tim. Thanks. | 不 不 不 这对我来说已经足够好了 谢谢 |
[41:39] | A hundred thousand in Fastco Logistics. | Fastco Logistics投十万 |
[41:43] | A good start. | 好的开始 |
[41:46] | For God’s sake, rather than sitting there like a moron, | 上帝啊 你看你坐着跟傻子一样 |
[41:49] | why don’t you take the bags back to the hotel? | 你还不如把这些袋子带回酒店呢 |
[41:52] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[41:53] | You can bring the car back to get me later. | 你可以迟点开车来接我 |
[42:00] | He has a degree in business studies. | 就他还有个商学位呢 |
[42:09] | Worth half a mill? | 值得投50万? |
[42:12] | OK, let me know. | 好的 有消息通知我 |
[42:13] | Hello, Martin. | Martin 你好 |
[42:14] | Mr Dagmar. | Dagmar先生 |
[42:16] | I’m here to make a collection. | 我是来拿东西的 |
[42:17] | Two cases there. | 那儿的两个箱子 |
[42:18] | Tell Nick they’re to go into a separate account. | 告诉Nick把它们放到独立帐户上 |
[42:19] | In your name, sir? | 在你的名下 先生? |
[42:21] | No, Dagmar and Naismith. | 不 Dagmar和Naismith两个人 |
[42:22] | I’ll make sure to let him know. | 我一定告诉他 |
[42:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:25] | Yes? Really? How heavy? | 怎么了 真的 多严重 |
[42:31] | Good man, I’ll see you back at the bar. | 好样的 我们等会酒吧见 |
[42:39] | I make us up around two hundred thousand pounds. | 我觉得我们能赚到20万 |
[42:42] | It’s not exactly world shattering for a two million pound investment. | 对于两百万的投资来说并不是什么大事 |
[42:45] | It’s early yet. | 现在说还太早 |
[42:46] | I’m waiting for the heads up on a couple of financial reports, | 我还在等一些财务报告 |
[42:49] | they should have a big effect on the market value of the companies concerned. | 它们会对与公司有关的市场价值有很大影响 |
[42:52] | ?? We could make a killing. | 如果我们行动够快 那我们就可以狠赚一笔了 |
[42:55] | Hmm! | 嗯 |
[42:56] | Well then, | 那好吧 |
[42:58] | I’ll take the chance to visit the ladies while I can. | 我趁这个机会去趟洗手间 |
[43:06] | She’s gone to the bathroom. | 她去了洗手间 |
[43:29] | Perhaps you should take a look. | 恐怕你要去看下 |
[43:34] | Only me! | 只有我一个 |
[43:37] | Damn gents is out of action and I’ve been caught a bit short. | 该死的男厕所坏了 我有点内急 |
[43:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[43:42] | Anyone there? | 有人在吗 |
[43:51] | She’s not there. | 她不在这 |
[43:51] | What? | 什么 |
[43:52] | Well, she’s vanished into thin air! | 哇 她消失的无影无踪 |
[43:59] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[44:08] | Cases! | 箱子 |
[44:33] | They changed cases. | 他们换了箱子 |
[44:35] | How? | 怎么办到的 |
[44:43] | Dark brown leather, gold locks. | 深咖啡色的皮革 金色的锁 |
[45:03] | They worked the switch! | 他们搞了掉包 |
[45:05] | That’s outrageous. | 太无耻了 |
[45:07] | We’ve been conned! | 我们被骗了 |
[45:12] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[45:15] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[45:17] | We bloody well did it! | 我们做的太好了 |
[45:18] | You are a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[45:22] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我就是 |
[45:25] | Finally, we can get out of this dump! | 终于 我们可以把这些垃圾扔掉了 |
[45:27] | I’m seeing a penthouse with a butler. | 我在留意一幢有男管家的公寓套房 |
[45:30] | And a box at the Emirates. | 和阿联酋航空的包厢 |
[45:31] | And a Porsche. And you know what? | 还有保时捷 还有你知道吗 |
[45:33] | You can have enough Jimmy Choos for three octopuses, | 你可以买许多Jimmy Choos的手袋 |
[45:37] | or is it octopi? | |
[45:39] | And a holiday. Oh, a holiday! | 还可以去度假 对 去度假 |
[45:41] | Somewhere hot. Mexico! | 热的地方 墨西哥 |
[45:43] | You switched the wrong sodding case! | 你皮箱换错了 |
[45:48] | No way! | 不可能 |
[45:50] | That’s his case! I swear it! | 就是这个箱子 我发誓 |
[45:51] | Yeah? Well, how can it be? | 真的吗 那怎么会这样 |
[45:53] | Because there’s fifties on the front. | 因为这是五十元在最上面 |
[45:56] | You told me to use twenties and I did. You checked, remember? | 你让我最上面放二十的 我照办了 你还检查了一下 记得吗 |
[46:03] | I don’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[46:06] | We’ve been conned. | 我们被骗了 |
[46:14] | What? | 什么事 |
[46:15] | We’re looking for some people. | 我们来找几个人 |
[46:17] | Who? | 谁? |
[46:18] | A couple of grifters. | 两个骗子 |
[46:22] | They’re inside. | 他们在里面 |
[46:23] | OK, let’s have ’em. | 好的 我们去逮他们 |
[46:35] | Fit bird and a young bloke? | 漂亮的小妞和一个小年轻 |
[46:36] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[46:38] | Ain’t you heard? | 你没有听说过吗 |
[46:39] | I know everything. | 我无所不知 |
[46:40] | So where are they? | 那他们在哪 |
[46:43] | Are you gonna hit me if I don’t tell you? | 我不告诉你是不是要打我啊 |
[46:45] | Almost certainly. | 差不多 |
[46:49] | Not sure there’ll be much left by now. | 不知道他们现在还在不在 |
[46:51] | Why not? | 为什么不在 |
[46:53] | Because you ain’t the only ones looking for ’em. | 因为不只有你们一家在找他们 |
[47:01] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[47:11] | Hello, Vicky. | 你好啊 Vicky |
[47:13] | You done me for thirty grand. | 你骗了我3万块 |
[47:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[47:31] | Pay ’em. | 给他们钱 |
[47:48] | Well, I can explain… | 嗯 我可以解释 |
[47:49] | Oh, please do. | 噢 那请吧 |
[47:51] | Well, I just… | 我只是 |
[47:55] | Come here! | 来这里 |
[47:56] | OK! OK. | 好吧 好吧 |
[48:03] | Oi! Leave her! | 喂 别动她 |
[48:14] | I want my money. | 我要我的钱 |
[48:17] | Or I’m going to have to make them cut his nuts off and feed them to him. | 不然我就把他的那玩意割下 让他自己吃下去 |
[48:21] | OK? | 好吗 |
[48:22] | OK. | 好的 |
[48:24] | Em, don’t do it! | Em 不要这样做 |
[48:26] | Shut up, don’t panic. | 闭嘴 不要慌 |
[48:35] | There’s your thirty grand. | 这是你的3万块 |
[48:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[48:40] | Take her down to the car. | 把她带到车里 |
[48:43] | Wait! You got your money. | 等等 你拿到钱了 |
[48:46] | Oh, I’ve got a little something extra in mind for her… | 喔 我还想让她干点别事 |
[48:48] | Yeah? | 去死 |
[49:05] | Who the hell are you? | 你们到底是谁 |
[49:07] | Is this fool really asking me who I am? | 这个傻子真的问我是谁 |
[49:11] | Yeah, I think he is. | 是的 我想是的 |
[49:13] | He’s the black guy I told you about. | 这就是我跟你说的那个黑人 |
[49:15] | The one they were meeting up with. | 和他们碰头的那位 |
[49:22] | It’s her alright. | 就是她 |
[49:27] | And him. | 还有他 |
[49:29] | OK, I’m going to ask you again, | 好吧 我再问你们一遍 |
[49:31] | who are you and what do you want? | 你们是谁 你们想要什么 |
[49:34] | These people stole some money from my employer. | 这些人从我的员工那偷了钱 |
[49:39] | Oh, yeah? You’d better join the end of the queue, mate. | 哦 真的吗 那你要排队后面了 老弟 |
[49:43] | The people we work for do not join queues. | 我们的老板是不排队的 |
[49:47] | Shoot these fools, man. | 干掉这些傻子 |
[49:56] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[49:58] | Now find this money. | 现在把钱找出来 |
[50:05] | So, what’s in there, then? | 那里面是什么 |
[50:07] | ?? Wait- you stealing my money? | 喔 等等 你偷了我的钱? |
[50:09] | No, no, this is just the money they took off me. | 不 不 这是他们拿我的钱 |
[50:11] | Shoot him too. | 把他也射了 |
[50:12] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[50:13] | Please, you can take the money, take MY money! | 求你了 你可以把钱拿走 我的钱 |
[50:18] | We never saw nothing, did we, lads? | 我们什么都没有看到 是吧 兄弟们 |
[50:21] | Boss? | 老板? |
[50:22] | No, please, please. You don’t have to kill me. | 不 求你了 你不需要杀了我 |
[50:25] | We didn’t see nothing, we weren’t even here. We’re cool. | 我们什么都没有看到 我们不在场 我们没问题 |
[50:30] | We’re cool, I swear. | 我们没问题 我发誓 |
[50:31] | You’re cool? | 你没问题? |
[50:31] | Yeah. You sure? | 是的 你确定 |
[50:32] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[50:33] | Alright, so tell me… | 好吧 告诉我 |
[50:38] | ..what did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[50:39] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[50:41] | Cos it’s nothing personal, but if I ever see you again, | 不是针对个人的 但是如果再见你一次 |
[50:43] | I’m going to have to kill you. | 我不得不杀了你 |
[50:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[50:45] | And every member of your family. | 还有你全家 |
[50:47] | – Yeah. – You understand? | -是的 -你了解了? |
[50:48] | Mmm. | 是的 |
[50:50] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[50:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[50:58] | Yeah…thanks. | 谢了 |
[51:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[51:05] | – Boo! – Aaargh! | -砰 -啊 |
[51:19] | You can get up now. | 你们可以起来了 |
[51:28] | Well, that was intense. | 刚才太险了 |
[51:34] | It’s her alright. | 就是她 |
[51:42] | And him. | 还有他 |
[51:45] | Shoot these fools. | 干掉这些傻子 |
[51:56] | OK, who are you? | 好吧 你们是谁 |
[52:00] | ?? I was just going to ask you the same thing. | 是吗 我也准备问你同样的问题 |
[52:01] | I asked first. | 我先问的 |
[52:05] | I’m Emma Kennedy. | 我叫Emma Kennedy |
[52:06] | Sean. | |
[52:07] | And I’m guessing you’re not William Dagmar? | 我猜你不是William Dagmar |
[52:10] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[52:13] | You’re grifters?! | 你们是骗子? |
[52:17] | This is Ash Morgan. | 这位是Ash Morgan |
[52:18] | “Three Socks”? | “三只脚”? |
[52:19] | Pleased to meet you… I think. | 很高兴见到你 |
[52:22] | Well then, you must be… | 那你肯定就是… |
[52:23] | Michael Stone. | |
[52:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[52:29] | We’ve just conned Mickey Bricks and Three Socks Morgan! | 我们刚刚骗了Mickey Bricks和三只脚Morgan |
[52:32] | I think you’ll find it was the other way around. | 我想你想的刚好相反 |
[52:34] | Really? Cos I thought we’d got clean away. | 真的吗 因为我们逃脱了 |
[52:36] | With nothing. | 但什么都没有得到 |
[52:38] | Hang on, I was given you as a mark. | 等等 我是故意扮作目标来引你上钩的 |
[52:44] | Table for one. | 一个人 |
[52:49] | That’s where you told me she would be. | 这就是你告诉我她将要出现的地方 |
[52:58] | It seems we’ve all been a part of someone else’s game. | 看来我们都是别人游戏中的一部分了 |
[53:04] | Albert. | |
[53:06] | Just think of it as me… oiling the wheels. | 把我想象成…给轮子加了润滑 |
[53:10] | I have something for you, if you’re interested… | 如果你感兴趣的话 我有些东西给你 |
[53:14] | ..an M-A-R-K. | 一…个…目…标 |
[53:24] | Gotcha. | 拍到了 |
[53:30] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[53:31] | Piece of cake. | 小意思 |
[53:32] | Her name is Sara Naismith. | 她的名字是Sarah Naismith |
[53:34] | Made her money in dubious overseas property deals, | 通过跨海风险房地产投资赚钱 |
[53:37] | and is now looking to invest in the market. | 现在想投资金融市场 |
[53:40] | Which is where I come in? | 这就是我的入手点? |
[53:42] | Exactly. | 一点没错 |
[53:43] | I’ve worked out a front for you. | 我已经为你安排好掩护身份了 |
[53:45] | You’ll be William Dagmar, | 你就是William Dagmar |
[53:47] | a maverick trader on the money markets. | 一个金融市场标新立异的商人 |
[53:50] | He’s good at what he does, | 他对他所经营的十分擅长 |
[53:51] | but he hates the system, so now he deals only in cash. | 但是他不喜欢金融系统 所以他只用现金交易 |
[53:54] | You’ll be Sara Naismith and, Sean, you’ll be her PA. | 你叫Sara Naismith and Sean 你做她的私人助理 |
[53:58] | So how do we get to him? | 那我们怎么接近他 |
[53:59] | Through this man, Simon Porter Jones. | 通过他 Simon Porter Jones |
[54:01] | Don’t worry. He’ll be easy to reel in, | 不要担心 他好搞定 |
[54:03] | because he’s a sucker for a pretty face. | 他看到美女就缴械投降了 |
[54:05] | Simon Porter Jones. | |
[54:07] | Sara Naismith. | |
[54:11] | The real test will be William Dagmar. | 而真正的考验是William Dagmar |
[54:12] | And remember he likes strong women. | 记住她喜欢强悍的女人 |
[54:15] | Does that bother you? | 这对你有影响吗 |
[54:17] | You seem to have put a lot of thought into this, Albert. | 你似乎对这个下了不少功夫啊 Albert |
[54:20] | Well, time on my hands. | 我有的就是时间啊 |
[54:25] | So how did you two meet? | 那你们怎么认识的? |
[54:27] | – ‘Oh, we bumped into each other – Sorry! | -哦 我们不久之前 -不好意思 |
[54:29] | a while back.’ | 偶然撞上了 |
[54:36] | Albert took me under his wing. | Albert把我招至门下 |
[54:38] | Taught me all about the long con. | 告诉我所有关于放长线的事 |
[54:40] | She is rough around the edges with lots to learn, | 她还是个菜鸟 要学的东西很多 |
[54:43] | but with the right person… Well? | 但要是找对了人 怎么样 |
[54:49] | Well, who better than you? | 谁比你还强吗 |
[54:53] | You could have just introduced us! | 你可以就介绍下我们啊 |
[54:54] | You know, like a normal person? | 就像正常人一样? |
[54:56] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么意思呢 |
[54:57] | Besides, it’s important for you all to see what the others can do. | 另外 让你们看看对方的实力是很重要的 |
[55:02] | Well, you were looking for a new crew, Mick. | Mick 你也在组织新的团队 |
[55:05] | Well, she must be good… for you to go to all this trouble. | 嗯 她肯定不错 才值得你大费周章 |
[55:11] | One way to find out! | 只有一个方法才会知道 |
[55:13] | You’ve got to hand it to him- | 你们被玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[55:14] | he’s a clever old sod. | 他可是个厉害的老头啊 |
[55:16] | So, we’re all working together now then? | 那么 我们现在开始一起工作了? |
[55:19] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不是 |
[55:20] | – I thought… – No, you thought wrong. | -我认为… -不 你错了 |
[55:21] | – I choose my own crew. – OK. | -我自己选我要的队员 -好吧 |
[55:23] | Just give us back our thirty grand, and we’ll be on our way. | 把3万块钱还给我们 我们就走 |
[55:26] | Ah. | 啊 |
[55:27] | Problem? | 有问题? |
[55:29] | Yeah, we had to invest that. | 是的 我们不得不用来投资 |
[55:30] | In what? | 投资什么 |
[55:33] | It’s a long story. | 这说来话长了 |
[55:35] | ?? This fella? | 这位老兄 |
[55:36] | ?? Nice one. Could you go over there? ?? | 干的不错 你能不能到那去下 |
[55:39] | Nice one, cheers. | 干的不错 谢谢了 |
[55:41] | Great. | 太好了 |
[55:44] | Then we’re broke. | 那我们就破产了 |
[55:45] | Come on, guys! | 拜托了 兄弟们 |
[55:47] | Us four working together, we could make a fortune! | 我们要是联手 肯定能赚大钱的 |
[55:49] | Is your boyfriend always like this? | 你的男朋友是不是总是这个样子的? |
[55:51] | Mostly. | 多半是的 |
[55:53] | Except he’s not my boyfriend– he’s my baby brother. | 除了他不是我的男朋友 他是我的弟弟 |
[55:59] | Albert’s been to a lot of trouble. ?? | Albert可是花了很大的劲啊 |
[56:00] | I don’t like to be manipulated, even by Albert. | 我不喜欢被控制 即使是Albert |
[56:03] | I think you’ll find, Ash, | 我想你会发现 Ash |
[56:04] | that this is just about him not liking being told what to do. | 也就是说他不喜欢别人让他做什么 |
[56:08] | It’s a character flaw. | 这就是性格上的缺点 |
[56:09] | Albert told me about it. | Albert跟我说过的 |
[56:10] | Did he now? | 他知道吗 |
[56:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[56:12] | Did he tell you anything else? | 那他还跟你说什么了 |
[56:13] | Lots. | 很多 |
[56:14] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[56:16] | He told me enough about how you play poker to beat you hands down every time. | 他告诉我许多次你和他打牌 最后被打的落花流水 |
[56:20] | I doubt that. | 我很怀疑哦 |
[56:21] | And he also said that I was the only person he knew | 他还说我是他认识的人中 |
[56:23] | that could drink Ash Morgan under the table. | 唯一可以喝酒把Ash放倒的 |
[56:25] | Ho-ho! | 哈哈 |
[56:26] | That sounds like fighting talk! | 听起来像挑战哦 |
[56:29] | Well, I guess we’ll never find out. | 我想我们永远不会知道了 |
[56:32] | Come on, Sean. | 走吧 Sean |
[56:34] | Good luck, guys. | 好运 伙计们 |
[56:36] | If nothing else, it was fun. | 其实还是很有意思的 |
[56:42] | Now, you have to admit, she was good. | 现在你不得不承认 她还是挺不错的 |
[56:44] | Bit rough around the edges. | 但还需要打磨 |
[56:46] | Yeah, but you could always train them up. | 那是 但是你可以训练他们 |
[56:48] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[56:50] | You know what Albert’s like – | 你知道Albert会怎么做的 |
[56:51] | he’ll only set us up again. | 他会再给我们设局的 |
[56:54] | Yeah, he will, won’t he? | 是的 他会的 不是吗 |
[56:55] | Yeah, he’s stubborn. | 是的 他是个老顽固 |
[56:57] | Bit like you. | 有点像你 |
[57:02] | Wait! | 等等 |
[57:08] | As much as I know I’m going to regret this… | 虽然我知道我会后悔做这个 |
[57:11] | I suppose… | 我想 |
[57:13] | we could try one score. | 我们可以试着来一票 |
[57:16] | Just to see how it goes. | 看看进行的如何 |
[57:17] | We won’t let you down, I promise. | 我们不会让你失望的 我保证 |
[57:19] | It’s my crew, though. | 不过 这是我的队伍 |
[57:20] | I have the last word in everything. | 我有最终决定权 |
[57:21] | OK. | 没问题 |
[57:24] | So…do you think the city’s ready for us? | 那么 你认为这个城市准备好迎接我们了吗 |
[57:28] | I don’t even know if I’m ready for you! | 我都不认为我准备好迎接你们了呢 |
[57:31] | Come on, let’s do this. | 来吧 我们行动吧 |
[57:51] | Well… | |
[58:07] | So, what do we do now? | 那么 我们现在干什么 |
[58:09] | Well, first we need to find a mark. | 我们首先得找个目标 |
[58:11] | Followed by a few drinks with Ash, | 然后和Ash喝点小酒 |
[58:14] | and then… | 再然后 |
[58:16] | let’s play some poker! | 我们打几局牌 |
[58:17] | All right, boss! | 遵命 老板 |
[58:19] | Oh, he’ll like that. | 他喜欢这样 |
[58:20] | It’s a character flaw. Enjoy it! | 这是他性格的缺点 好好享受吧 |
[58:23] | I can’t see it lasting! | 我都等不及了 |
[58:38] | Hustle’s back again next Thursday night the same time at 9 o’clock. | |
[58:42] | Next tonight ?? | |
[58:46] | ??? |