时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:40] | So, how does this work? | 那么 要怎么做呢 |
[01:42] | Well, while Albert’s still banged up, | 因为Albert现在还局子里 |
[01:45] | we wait for Mickey to find us a mark. | 我们等着Mickey找到下一个目标 |
[01:47] | Turn to page 15. | 翻到15版 |
[01:49] | Our new marks. | 我们的新目标 |
[01:50] | IPR golden boys | (知识产权界黄金搭档) |
[01:51] | Carlton Wood and Harry Fielding. | Carlton Wood 和 Harry Fielding |
[01:54] | Two for the price of one. | 一箭双雕 |
[01:56] | What’s “IPR”? | IPR是什么 |
[01:57] | Intellectual property rights. | 知识产权的缩写 |
[01:59] | Wood and Fielding run a company called Cityprime Associates. | Wood和Fielding经营一家名为 Cityprime Associates的公司 |
[02:03] | They specialise in intellectual property. | 专长于知识产权 |
[02:05] | Trademarks, patents, that kind of thing, | 商标 专利 这些事 |
[02:09] | usually for high-end technology. | 通常都在做高端科技产品 |
[02:13] | So why them? | 为什么选他们 |
[02:14] | What do we need most in a mark? | 我们最需要目标具备什么 |
[02:17] | Money. | 有钱 |
[02:19] | Greed. | 贪婪 |
[02:20] | Exactly. | 说对了 |
[02:22] | While it’s true to say they have their snouts firmly in the trough, | 他们不光吃着自己碗里的 |
[02:26] | they do so at other people’s expense. | 还想着别人锅里的 |
[02:28] | Six months ago, | 六个月前 |
[02:31] | Paul Fowler, the owner of a small family business, | Paul Fowler 一家小型家族企业的老板 |
[02:34] | approached them with a prototype for a new security device. | 找到他们 并展示了一种 高科技安全装置的样品 |
[02:39] | Eventually, the patent was granted. | 最终 专利被批准了 |
[02:41] | But to another security company. | 但是给了另外一家保安公司 |
[02:44] | And guess what? | 你们猜怎么着 |
[02:46] | The other security company is owned by Cityprime Associates. | 那家保安公司是 Cityprime Associates的子公司 |
[02:49] | Thieving bastards. | 这些偷窃的混蛋 |
[02:51] | The whole thing went to court, | 整件事搞上法庭 |
[02:53] | but the family business found of ?? | 小公司发现他们面对的是 |
[02:56] | Wood and Fielding’s legal team. | Wood和Fielding强大的律师团队 |
[02:58] | They didn’t stand a chance. | 结果输的很惨 |
[03:06] | So he killed himself? | 所以他自杀了? |
[03:07] | He left behind a wife and four children. | 只留下了他的妻子和4个孩子 |
[03:10] | On the evening of Paul Fowler’s funeral, | Paul Fowler葬礼的那天晚上 |
[03:13] | I found Wood and Fielding | 我发现Wood和Fielding |
[03:15] | at their private members’ club, drinking champagne. | 在他们的私人会员俱乐部里畅饮香槟 |
[03:18] | So they get my vote. | 所以我选了他们 |
[03:20] | Mine too. | 同意 |
[03:23] | I guess that makes it unanimous. | 看来全票通过了 |
[03:29] | So, | |
[03:30] | what do you think of our new recruits? | 觉得我们的新成员怎么样 |
[03:32] | She’s sharp as a bleedin’ scalpel. | 她非常敏锐 就像锋利的手术刀 |
[03:34] | And she’s fit. Which never hurts. | 很合适 不会轻易屈服 |
[03:38] | Little brother’s bright enough, | 弟弟也够聪明 |
[03:39] | but I wouldn’t exactly call him a grifter yet. | 但是还不能被称为合格的骗子 |
[03:43] | And get this – | 知道吗 |
[03:44] | he wants to be an actor. | 他还想做演员呢 |
[03:47] | Emma’s trying to save up enough to send him to drama school. | Emma正努力攒钱送他上戏剧学校 |
[03:51] | So, I was thinking, | 所以我想 |
[03:52] | maybe we should start simple. | 或许我们该从简单做起 |
[03:54] | Give ’em time to find their feet. | 给点时间让他们能独立行动 |
[03:56] | Now where’s the fun in that? | 这有什么意思呢 |
[03:58] | You’re just gonna chuck ’em in the deep end, aren’t you? | 他们要是陷入困境了 你就准备抛弃他们了 是吧 |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[04:02] | Great. | 好极了 |
[04:04] | So when it goes wrong, we can all go and join Albert in the nick. | 那么一旦他们搞砸了 咱们就可以一起去局子里陪Albert了 |
[04:06] | Ash, it won’t go wrong. | Ash 不会出差错的 |
[04:08] | They’re ready. That’s why they’re here. | 他俩已经准备好了 这就是他们在这里的原因 |
[04:11] | You know they were farmed out as kids, | 他俩从小就被人领养 |
[04:14] | went from one home after another, as far as I can make out. | 据我猜测 不断地从一个家搬去到另一个家 |
[04:17] | They did a runner when she was 14, he was nine. | 她14岁他9岁那年 开始给人送信 |
[04:20] | Been on the streets ever since. | 自此之后一直混迹街头 |
[04:22] | But you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:25] | You may have found someone who hates the system just as much as you do. | 你或许可以找到和你一样恨这个体制的人 |
[04:36] | We need to find out exactly how these guys operate, | 你得探听出这些人是怎么工作的 |
[04:38] | so that we can find a way in. | 我们才可以寻隙而入 |
[04:40] | Now, Cityprime offices are located on Chamberlain Street. | Cityprime公司的办公室位于张伯伦街 |
[04:44] | Get yourself down there. | 你去那里 |
[04:45] | Find the wine bar nearest the offices and then, | 找到离办公室最近的小酒吧 |
[04:48] | nice and easy, chat to people. | 轻松地和人们闲谈 |
[04:51] | See if they know Wood and Fielding. | 打听一下他们是否知道Wood和Fielding |
[04:53] | Find out what you can about them, OK? | 搜集一些你能找到的关于他俩的信息 好吧 |
[04:55] | What sort of thing exactly? | 准确地说 应该打听什么事 |
[04:57] | Personal detail. | 私人的细节 |
[04:58] | What they drink, what sort of woman they like, | 他们喝什么酒 喜欢什么样的女人 |
[05:00] | what sports they play, whether they voted for Ken or Boris, | 喜欢些什么体育运动 投票给了Ken还是Boris (Boris击败了现任市长Ken成为伦敦新市长) |
[05:04] | what star sign they are. | 他们的星座什么的 |
[05:05] | Sure. | 好的 |
[05:06] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[05:08] | Be back here in a couple of hours. | 过几个钟头后回来 |
[05:10] | OK. | 没问题 |
[05:12] | So, what do you want me to do? | 那么 你要我做什么 |
[05:15] | Well, I thought we could work the inside together. | 我们可以一起做一些内部工作 |
[05:18] | – OK. – Good. | – 可以 – 很好 |
[05:20] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一些事吗 |
[05:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:24] | You really dislike these two, don’t you? | 你真的很讨厌这两个人 对吧 |
[05:28] | I dislike what they represent. | 我厌恶他们所代表的东西 |
[05:29] | And do you always get emotionally involved with your marks? | 你总是会对目标牵扯上你的个人感情吗 |
[05:33] | Well, if I don’t, then it’s just about the money. | 如果我没有的话 那就只关乎钱了 |
[05:35] | And that’s a bad thing? | 那样不好吗 |
[05:36] | For me? | 对于我来说吗 |
[05:37] | Yes, it is. | 是的 那不好 |
[05:42] | And so this design, we feel, | 对于这个设计 我们相信 |
[05:44] | will make Spider’s Web the new market leader. | 会使蜘蛛网安全设备成为新的市场领头羊 |
[05:50] | We’re now ready for any questions you may have. | 现在是提问时间 |
[05:52] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[05:54] | It’s about your company’s recruitment strategy. | 关于你们公司招募员工的策略 |
[05:58] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[05:59] | I was just wondering. | 我在想 |
[06:00] | Do you advertise for morons, | 你们是做广告给弱智看 |
[06:02] | or do you just take people with the lowest IQ you can find | 还是你们只招智商最低的人进你们公司 |
[06:05] | and train them down? | 然后把他们越培训越差 |
[06:08] | No? | 不是吗 |
[06:09] | Not an answer, nothing? | 没有辩解 什么都没有 |
[06:12] | We asked you for a campaign | 我要你们做一个企划案 |
[06:13] | that would launch this product into the international arena overnight, | 使这个产品能一夜之间打入国际市场 |
[06:17] | and you come here | 但你到这来所做的 |
[06:18] | and pitch us a picture of a bloody spider’s web? | 就只是给我钉了一张可笑的蜘蛛网 |
[06:21] | Well… | 其实… |
[06:22] | Now he’s got something to say.?? | 现在他又有话要说了 |
[06:24] | Shut up! I’m talking! | 闭嘴 我在说话 |
[06:26] | Shut up! The product is called Spider’s Web, | 都闭嘴 这个产品叫做蜘蛛网 |
[06:30] | so what we were hoping for was just a hint of imagination. | 我们所期待的是富有想象力的东西 |
[06:33] | – Well, actually… – Please, for the love of God, | – 事实上 – 拜托 看在上帝的份上 |
[06:35] | shut it! | 把嘴都闭上 |
[06:37] | If the product was called Aardvark, | 如果这个产品叫食蚁兽 |
[06:39] | I’d expect a little more for my 50 grand | 我都付了5万镑 应该得到更多点 |
[06:41] | than a picture of a sodding anteater! | 而不只是张白痴的食蚁兽图画 |
[06:47] | Comprende? | 明白了吗 |
[06:49] | Now, piss off! | 现在都给我滚蛋 |
[06:52] | OUT! | 出去 |
[06:55] | Move! You cannot leave this office fast enough! | 快点 快给我出去 |
[06:59] | Out! | 滚 |
[07:16] | Sorry. | 打扰了 |
[07:18] | Blimey! Thanks for that. | 啊呀 多谢 |
[07:19] | Don’t worry. | 不用 |
[07:20] | – What’s your name? – Nick. | – 你叫什么 |
[07:22] | Steve. | |
[07:23] | Pull up a stool, join us. | 搬个椅子 过来一起坐吧 |
[07:29] | Looks like quite a set-up. | 看起来真是个不错的组合啊 |
[07:33] | Looks like Wood is the business brain | Wood就像是公司的大脑 |
[07:35] | and Fielding does the technical stuff. | Fielding负责技术上的事物 |
[07:38] | I wonder how Sean’s getting on? | 不知道Sean那边怎么样了 |
[07:44] | Good drink, guys, eh? | 好酒啊 伙计 是不是 |
[07:56] | He should be here by now. | 他应该现在回来了 |
[07:59] | He’ll be here. | 他会回来的 |
[08:03] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[08:08] | Sean? Sean? | |
[08:19] | Sorry I’m late. Hard to get away. | 对不起迟到了 很难摆脱他们 |
[08:22] | I had to drink champagne, tequila | 我不得不喝了香槟 龙舌兰 |
[08:26] | and this tiny little green thing they wouldn’t tell me the name of. | 还有一种绿色的小酒 我是不会告诉你它的名字的 |
[08:30] | Did you learn anything in-between drinks? | 除了喝酒 你还发现了什么 |
[08:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:36] | It’s all up here, Mr Bricks. | 所有的事 都在这 Bricks先生 |
[08:38] | You can’t imagine how worrying that is. | 你想象不到让人多担心 |
[08:42] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:45] | Carlton Wood and Harry Fielding. | Carlton Wood和Harry Fielding |
[08:48] | Carlton studied corporate law, | 四年前 加入Cityprime之前 |
[08:50] | ??Cityprime four years ago. | Carlton学过公司法 |
[08:53] | Harry studied science and engineering, | Harry学习过科学与工程学 |
[08:56] | they teamed up a year and a half ago. | 一年半以前 他们走到一起 |
[08:58] | Well, we’re not going to get anything out of him. | 这下我们从他身上什么信息都得不到了 |
[09:00] | Anyway, both born with a silver spoon up their jacks. | 总之 他俩都生长在富贵之家 |
[09:04] | Two ruthless individuals, not least with each other. | 他们对别人都极其残忍 对对方尤其如此 |
[09:09] | So now we’ve got a product launch without a bloody PR company. | 现在没有公关公司帮咱们的新产品投放市场了 |
[09:12] | Well, you’re the one who called them morons and threw them out. | 说他们是白痴的是你 把他们轰走的也是你 |
[09:15] | You are such an arse! | 你这个白痴 |
[09:17] | What they do is bloody clever. | 他们做的相当狡猾 |
[09:20] | So their primary business | 这么说 他们主要的公司业务 |
[09:22] | is registering and protecting intellectual property? | 就是注册和保护知识产权吗 |
[09:25] | Well, yeah, | 是啊 |
[09:27] | but I reckon it’s a front. | 但那只是个幌子 |
[09:28] | For what? | 为了掩饰什么 |
[09:29] | Over the last 18 months, they’ve registered nine smaller companies. | 过去的一年半里 他俩注册了9个小公司 |
[09:33] | Now it’s impossible to be sure, | 虽说现在无法证明 |
[09:35] | but each one of those companies | 但似乎每个小公司 |
[09:36] | seemed to have been launched off the back of a single new innovation. | 都是在某项新技术发明之后不久注册的 |
[09:40] | Explain. | 意思是 |
[09:42] | They were all registered, | 这些公司都是一经注册 |
[09:43] | launched one product, then sold shortly afterwards. | 投放一种新产品 马上转手卖掉 |
[09:45] | So they steal new technology using Cityprime, | 所以说 他俩利用Cityprime窃取新技术 |
[09:48] | set up a new company to exploit it, | 然后成立新公司剥削这些技术 |
[09:50] | then sell that company on to make a fortune. | 转手卖掉 狠赚一笔 |
[09:51] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:53] | And Paul Fowler’s company? | Paul Fowler的公司也是吗 |
[09:54] | Well, as far as I can make out, | 据我所知 |
[09:57] | Fowler took them his prototype security device. | Fowler向他们展示了他的安全设备样品 |
[09:59] | It’s designed to attach to paintings and rare works of art | 那是一种专门保护名画和 珍贵艺术品 以防被窃的 |
[10:02] | to prevent them being stolen. | 安全装置 |
[10:04] | They took on the contract to obtain a patent, | 他们签下合同 注册专利 |
[10:06] | but then went back to Fowler a few weeks later | 但是几个星期之后却告知Fowler |
[10:08] | and told him the idea was already protected | 该专利已经被注册 |
[10:10] | with a similar product called Spider’s Web. | 抢注的是一种叫蜘蛛网的类似装置 |
[10:14] | Basically, they’re two nasty little bastards on the make. | 简单的说 这就是两个利欲熏心小杂种 |
[10:20] | So, how do we get to them? | 要怎么骗他们呢 |
[10:22] | Well, the quickest way would be to invent something they want to nick. | 最快的方法就是 发明什么东西 让他们起贪念 |
[10:25] | No, | 不行 |
[10:27] | that puts us in their world and puts them in the driving seat. | 这样等于走进他们的专长领域 咱们会很被动 |
[10:32] | No, I need an edge. | 不行 我需要找到我们的优势面 |
[10:35] | Sean. | |
[10:36] | Sean! | |
[10:38] | What else did you find out about them? | 你还发现关于他们些什么 |
[10:40] | Who? | 谁的 |
[10:42] | Wood and Fielding. | Wood和Fielding |
[10:45] | Oh, oh. | |
[10:48] | Er, posh as you like. They love birds, booze and fast cars. | 他俩啊 花花公子型的 喜欢烈酒 香车 美女 |
[10:51] | Detail, Sean! | 说细节 Sean |
[10:55] | Oh… | |
[10:58] | Er, Harry drinks black coffee, | Harry喝纯咖啡 |
[11:00] | he supports the Arsenal | 支持阿森纳队 |
[11:02] | and shoves half the Colombian cocaine output up his nose. | 还是个瘾君子 |
[11:05] | Bit of a dickhead. | 有点傻逼的人 |
[11:07] | Carlton’s the brains of the operation, | Carlton是业务方面的头儿 |
[11:08] | drinks energy drinks, thinks football’s gay, | 喝能量的饮料 认为足球是同性恋的运动 |
[11:12] | got a thing about brunettes with natural assets, | 喜欢丰满的浅黑肤色的女人 |
[11:14] | and just done the London marathon in two… | 刚刚完成伦敦马拉松 用时 |
[11:17] | two hours and 37 minutes. | 2小时37分 |
[11:19] | There was something about a security company they’ve got a big stake in, | 他俩好像持有一家保安公司的很多的股份 |
[11:23] | launching this amazing new product…Spider something. | 正在推广一种什么叫 蜘蛛什么的产品 |
[11:27] | Web? | 网吗 |
[11:28] | That’s the one, Spider’s Web, yeah. | 就是这个 叫蜘蛛网 |
[11:29] | Something about precious art, museums and what have you. | 关于珍贵艺术品 博物馆之类的 |
[11:32] | They’re excited about the launch, | 总之 他们对新产品的上世很重视 |
[11:34] | but it’s been delayed cos they sacked their PR company. | 但是计划被推迟了 因为他们把公关公司给解雇了 |
[11:37] | Carlton plays badminton every Wednesday, left-handed, | Carlton每周三打羽毛球 是个左撇子 |
[11:40] | has a massage afterwards, likes Michael Buble and voted for Boris. | 打完球要做个按摩 喜欢麦克布雷 投票给了新市长Boris |
[11:43] | Harry got mugged three months ago, so he’s taken up martial arts. | Harry三个月之前被人揍了一顿 现在正学武术呢 |
[11:46] | He voted for Boris too and he’s a fan of Mika. | 他也投票给了新市长Boris 还是Mika的歌迷 |
[11:49] | From what I can tell, everyone I spoke to hated them, | 据我所知 每个人都恨他们 |
[11:52] | and the barmaid in their local, get this, | 你们猜酒吧的女招待怎么着 |
[11:54] | the barmaid in their local spits in their drinks. | 酒吧的女招待会朝他们的酒里吐口水 |
[11:59] | We got our way in then – PR. | 我们找到突破口了 公关公司 |
[12:03] | You nearly blew it. | 你差点搞砸了 |
[12:05] | I thought I did all right. | 我觉得还可以啊 |
[12:07] | Sean! You passed out. | Sean 你都醉晕过去了 |
[12:09] | He sent me out to get pissed. | 他让我出去喝的 |
[12:10] | No, he didn’t, he sent you out on a recce. | 没有 他派你去侦查的 |
[12:13] | You have to try and be smarter. | 你得学机灵点 |
[12:15] | You’re the smart one. | 你很聪明的 |
[12:16] | You got the brains, I got the looks. | 你有智慧 我有美貌 |
[12:18] | I’m serious. | 我没开玩笑 |
[12:20] | I know. | 知道了 |
[12:22] | Look, maybe you three would be better without me. | 也许没有我 你们三个人行动会更好 |
[12:24] | No. | 不是的 |
[12:25] | Come on, sis. | 老姐 得了吧 |
[12:27] | It was all right when it was just you and me, | 就我们俩的时 都挺好的 |
[12:28] | playing your boyfriend or assistant, | 演你男友或者助理什么的 |
[12:30] | or standing on a corner collecting wallets. | 或者躲在街角接你偷来的钱包 |
[12:31] | ?? These guys are out of my league. | 但是这次不一样了 他们很厉害的 |
[12:34] | They’re out of mine too, but we can learn. | 对我来说也是的 但是我们可以学啊 |
[12:37] | You deserve all this, I’ll just get in your way. | 你当然可以 我只是拖你后腿 |
[12:41] | No, | 不是的 |
[12:43] | no. We do this together, like we’ve always done. | 不 我们要一起做 和原来一样 |
[12:47] | Just… | 只是 |
[12:47] | – Be smarter? – Yes. | – 机灵点 – 对 |
[12:51] | You really want this, don’t you? | 你很想做好 对吧 |
[12:54] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[12:57] | Best behaviour. Promise. | 尽最大努力 我保证 |
[13:01] | Eddie! Meet Emma and Sean. You’ll be seeing a lot more of them. | Eddie 见见Emma和Sean 以后你会经常见到他们 |
[13:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:07] | Very nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[13:10] | So, you grifters too, are you? | 你们也是骗子吗 |
[13:13] | Eddie’s like an honorary member of the team. | Eddie是队里的名誉会员 |
[13:15] | Yeah. So no trying out your little games on me, I’m too smart. | 是的 你们不要给我耍什么小花样 我很聪明的 |
[13:19] | We’ll try and remember that, Eddie. | 我们会记住的 |
[13:20] | Good. What can I get you? | 好的 喝点什么 |
[13:22] | Four beers. | 4瓶啤酒 |
[13:23] | Three beers and a very strong black coffee. | 三瓶 加一杯浓的纯咖啡 |
[13:26] | and excuese me? | 就这样吗 |
[13:29] | You haven’t said anything yet. | 你们什么都没说呢 |
[13:31] | About what? | 说什么 |
[13:32] | The new decor. | 我的新装修 |
[13:35] | I thought I’d go for a bit of a fusion | 我觉得我的装修有点融合于 |
[13:37] | between Art Deco and New Romantic, | 艺术装饰和新浪漫主义之间 |
[13:41] | with just a hint of Moroccan. | 外加点摩洛哥风情 |
[13:43] | I’ve been watching that house show on the telly.?? | 我一直看电视上那个装饰节目 节目很棒 |
[13:46] | – Gave me loads of ideas. – It’s lovely. | – 给了我很多灵感 – 挺不错的 |
[13:49] | You still selling beer, though? | 你还卖啤酒吧 |
[13:51] | Course I am. | 当然了 |
[13:52] | Well, let’s have a look at those first, eh? | 我们还是先尝尝啤酒怎么样吧 |
[13:57] | OK, so, the Spider’s Web launch. | 好了 关于蜘蛛网装置的投放 |
[14:00] | That’s the thing they’re excited about, so I think that’s our way in. | 是他们非常关注的 所以这也是我们的切入点 |
[14:04] | Sean, you said they sacked their PR company? | Sean 你说他们解雇了他们的公关公司 |
[14:06] | That’s what I was told. | 听说是这样的 |
[14:08] | OK, well, we know they go to The Alibi Bar when they finish work. | 我们还知道他们下班后 习惯去附近的Alibi酒吧坐坐 |
[14:11] | So.. | 所以 |
[14:12] | Use the contacts you met in there to give you an introduction. | 利用你在那认识的人 帮你引见他们 |
[14:15] | When you’re in their company, | 到他们公司的时候 |
[14:16] | talk about a genius PR woman you’re meeting for a drink there later on. | 然后说说你在酒吧里遇见了一个 非常有才华的公关公司女职员 |
[14:20] | That’ll be me, I take it? | 那个人是我假扮的 是吧 |
[14:21] | Well, have you ever seen Ash in a dress? It’s not a pretty sight. | 对 你们见过Ash穿裙子吗 不是很好看 |
[14:25] | I’ve got great legs, it’s the top half lets me down. | 我的腿很美的 只是上半身差了点 |
[14:29] | So we pretend to be from this PR company, flog ’em a great idea? | 我们假扮公关公司 给他们一些好主意 |
[14:32] | Something like that. | 大致如此 |
[14:33] | It’s going to be a tough sell. | 这个推销过程会比较艰难 |
[14:35] | They’re more likely to talk to us | 如果我们的公关公司已经名声在外 |
[14:36] | if we’re a PR company with a proven track record. | 他们会主动开口的 |
[14:39] | Then we’ll have to create our own brand. | 我们得创造一个自己的牌子 |
[14:41] | How? | 怎么弄 |
[14:42] | Auto suggestion. | 给他们一些心理暗示 |
[14:44] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[14:44] | OK, don’t think of an elephant. | 好吧 用粉红大象心理暗示法 (要受试者不要想一头粉�t色的大象 一直这么说 受试者反而 脑中出现清晰的大象形象) |
[14:46] | Do not think of an elephant. | 不可避免事物心理暗示法 |
[14:49] | Now, if they use the same route | 如果他们每天都从公司到酒吧 |
[14:51] | from work to the bar every evening, then… | 走的都是相同的路线 |
[14:53] | What’s the first thing that popped into your mind? | 你脑中首先记住的是什么 |
[14:55] | – An elephant. – Auto suggestion. | – 天天不可避免的东西 – 心理暗示 |
[14:57] | We need to create our own brand name. | 我们得想出自己商标的名字 |
[14:59] | So come on then, seriously. | 真的 你们说说 |
[15:01] | What d’you think? What d’you reckon? | 觉得这怎么样 给你什么感觉 |
[15:03] | It’s very nice, Eddie. | 非常好的 |
[15:05] | Do you think it says “New London”? | 你们觉得”新伦敦”这个名字怎么样 |
[15:09] | Absolutely. | 很好 |
[15:11] | Yeah? Mick, what d’you reckon? | 是吗 Mick 你觉得好吗 |
[15:12] | Er, yes, I think it’s very nice what you’ve done. | 是的 我觉得你做的真的很不错 |
[15:16] | I was thinking of putting on a bit of grub too, | 我正想着也许我该做点吃的什么的 |
[15:18] | that’s where the money is, like. | 那些东西最赚钱了 |
[15:20] | I’d carry on the fusion theme, sort of east meets west. | 我再结合装饰的效果 融合东西方的美食 |
[15:23] | So I could have bangers and noodles, | 香肠和拉面我都可以做 |
[15:27] | sweet and sour pork with chips. | 咕老肉配薯条一起吃 |
[15:30] | That’s genius. | 真有才 |
[15:31] | Inspired, mate. Brilliant. | 给我很多启示 太棒了 |
[15:34] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你们 |
[15:37] | That’s not a bad name for a PR company. | 对于一个公关公司来说 这名字真不错 |
[15:40] | Hello, could you put me through to New London Media, please? | 能给我接新伦敦媒体公司吗 |
[15:53] | new LONDON media | 新伦敦媒体 |
[15:58] | new LONDON media | 新伦敦媒体 |
[16:06] | new LONDON media | 新伦敦媒体 |
[16:14] | OK, Sean, do you know what to do? | Sean 你知道该怎么做吧 |
[16:17] | who’s here to meet the head honcho of a PR firm and his creative bird, | 我是个财务经理 来这里是为了见公关公司的经理 和他的创意师的 |
[16:18] | I’m an accounts manager | 我是个财务经理 来这里是为了见公关公司的经理 和他的创意师的 |
[16:21] | who are going to launch my new financial services | 为了把我的新财务服务 |
[16:23] | to the international market. | 推向国际市场 |
[16:25] | When we come in, just introduce us and we’ll do the rest. | 我们进去之后 简单的介绍我们一下 其他的交给我们 |
[16:28] | There! | 来了 |
[16:29] | Straight to the bar like clockwork. | 按时进酒吧 |
[16:32] | Nice. | 行 |
[16:36] | OK. 15 minutes enough? | 15分足够吧 |
[16:38] | Make it 45. | 还是45分吧 |
[16:40] | All right. | 没问题 |
[16:44] | And Sean… | 还有 Sean |
[16:45] | Yeah, I know, stick to orange juice. | 记住这次只喝橙汁 |
[16:58] | Nice tits. | 胸好大 |
[17:00] | Shame about the face. | 脸长得太遗憾了 |
[17:12] | two head honchos from this really hot PR company. | 我是来见两个来自 这个非常抢手的公关公司的老板的 |
[17:16] | Oh, look! Here they are now. | 看啊 他们来了 |
[17:18] | Be smart, | 机灵点 |
[17:20] | be smart, be smart. | 机灵点 |
[17:29] | Hey, Steve! | |
[17:31] | Nick! | |
[17:32] | – How you doing? – ?? | 最近可好 |
[17:34] | Harry, Carlton, meet Nick, a good friend of mine. | Harry Carlton 这是我好朋友Nick |
[17:37] | Harry, Carlton, good to meet you. | Harry Carlton 幸会 |
[17:42] | Shots! | 喝几杯吧 |
[17:43] | Erm, could I grab a juice? | 我能喝果汁吗 |
[17:46] | You know, this has been more fun than I thought. | 这比我想象的有意思 |
[17:48] | Yes, it has. | 是的 |
[17:50] | And don’t worry about Sean, he’ll be fine. | 别担心他 一切会很顺利的 |
[17:51] | Oh, no, I don’t doubt that. | 当然了 我不怀疑他的能力 |
[17:57] | Short hair suits you. | 你适合短发 |
[18:00] | It’s itching like hell. | 痒的很 |
[18:01] | No pain, no gain. | 不入虎穴 焉得虎子 |
[18:03] | Really? I can’t see much pain in your part of the forest. | 真的 但我没看出你哪里入虎穴了 |
[18:05] | That’s because you’ve got no idea how silly I’d look in a wig. | 那是因为你根本想象不到 我戴假发有多傻 |
[18:11] | Be fun to see, though. | 应该还是很搞笑的 |
[18:12] | I’m sure it would. | 那是肯定的 |
[18:18] | It must be weird for you, working with someone new. | 与新人一起工作感觉一定很怪吧 |
[18:21] | I can honestly say it’s a pleasure. | 我可以老实告诉你 很愉快 |
[18:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:28] | So much so, that I was thinking… | 其实我在想 |
[18:29] | Oh? .. | 什么 |
[18:30] | that maybe when this is done, | 或许这件事结束之后 |
[18:33] | we can get to know each other better. | 我们可以加深一些互相的了解 |
[18:37] | Over dinner, perhaps? | 一起吃个饭什么的 |
[18:44] | It might help, you know, working together. | 也许那会有助于我们的工作 |
[18:47] | I can see the sense in that. | 我明白了 |
[18:50] | If that’s all it was. | 所有都只是关于 |
[18:53] | Business. | 工作 |
[18:57] | And if it wasn’t? | 如果不是呢 会怎么样 |
[19:00] | The thing is… | 问题是 |
[19:02] | I don’t do men. | 我对男人没兴趣 |
[19:07] | -Oh! – Oh! No, no! | -哦 -噢 不是 |
[19:08] | I’m not a lesbian, either. | 我也不是同性恋 |
[19:11] | It’s just that I’ve been hustling on the streets since I was 14. | 只是自从14岁 我就在街上骗来骗去 |
[19:17] | Men haven’t exactly covered themselves in glory with me. | 男人没有在我心里留下什么好印象 |
[19:21] | So…it’s just, if you don’t ask, I won’t have to say no. | 就是你要是刚才没提 我也不用说不了 |
[19:26] | OK. | 好吧 |
[19:30] | Look, I’m really glad we got that out of the way so quickly. | 我很高兴这么快我们就不想那些事了 |
[19:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:35] | Really. | 真的 |
[19:44] | OK. Time to go to work. ?? | 好了 该我们上了 |
[19:58] | Sis? | 姐 |
[20:00] | ?? | 啥 |
[20:01] | Sshhh! | 嘘 |
[20:02] | Cecilia. Cecilia Crawford. We were supposed to have a meeting. | Cecilia 我叫Cecilia Crawford 我们应该有个会的 |
[20:06] | Oh, right, you’re the… You’re the PR people. | 哦 你们就是那些公关公司的人 |
[20:09] | ???He | 他…他 |
[20:10] | was telling us all about you. | 一直在说你们呢 |
[20:12] | ?? | 在他倒下之前 |
[20:14] | Come on, we’re wasting our time. | 走吧 我们在浪费时间 |
[20:15] | Hold on, hold on, what company are you with? | 等一下 你们是哪家公司的 |
[20:17] | New London Media. | 新伦敦媒体 |
[20:19] | I’ve heard of them. | 我听说过 |
[20:20] | You’re quite a big outfit, aren’t you? | 你们的生意做的很大 是不是 |
[20:23] | Well, we’re the best at what we do, if that’s what you mean. | 我们是这一行里最好的 如果你指这个 |
[20:27] | Listen, why don’t you join us for a drink? | 为什么咱们不坐一起喝一杯呢 |
[20:29] | I’ll get him a cab. | 我给他叫个出租车 |
[20:31] | That’d be great. | 太好了 |
[20:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:36] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[20:38] | we’re looking for a decent PR company ourselves, | 我们正在物色一家好的公关公司 |
[20:41] | so maybe we could do some business together. | 也许咱们可以合作 |
[20:45] | Shame to have a wasted trip, now your other meeting’s not happening. | 原本计划好的会没法开了 多遗憾 |
[20:49] | One drink. | 就喝一杯 |
[20:51] | OK. | 好吧 |
[20:54] | Great. | 太好了 |
[21:09] | Well, | 那么 |
[21:10] | it seems to me that if this security device is completely fail-safe… | 看来这种安全装置是自动防故障装置 |
[21:13] | Which it is. | 正是如此 |
[21:16] | ..then what you’ll need is a gimmick that portrays that. | 所以你们一定要好好找机会 花大力气宣传这一点 |
[21:19] | Go on. | 继续 |
[21:20] | Sorry, I’d feel better having a contract in place | 不好意思 继续说之前 |
[21:23] | before we have this conversation. | 我认为最好我们能有个书面合同 |
[21:25] | – Oh, don’t be a knob. – Yeah, don’t be a knob. | – 噢 别那么蠢 – 是啊 干吗那么蠢呢 |
[21:27] | We’re only having a chat. | 随便的聊一聊 |
[21:28] | Anyway, I thought she was the creative genius. | 而且我觉得她就是创意的天才 |
[21:31] | She is. She’s also very expensive. | 她是的 而且佣金昂贵 |
[21:33] | All right, all right. Tell you what. | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:37] | Call this an interim contract. | 写个临时合同给你 |
[21:41] | “I… | 我 |
[21:43] | promise.. | 保证 |
[21:45] | to sign… | 签订 |
[21:46] | your contract | 你们的合同 |
[21:49] | “if you… | 只要你 |
[21:51] | stop… | 不要继续 |
[21:53] | being… | 做一个 |
[21:54] | a knob.” | 蠢材 |
[21:56] | Stop being a knob. | 别做蠢材 |
[21:58] | OK? | 好了吗 |
[22:00] | If you come up with any ideas we can use, | 如果你能想到一些对我们确实有用的东西 |
[22:02] | we’ll sign a contract to make sure you get paid fairly. | 我们会签合同的 保证付给你们大笔酬劳 |
[22:06] | And I have your word on that? | 你能保证吗 |
[22:07] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[22:09] | Cis? | Cis 你的意见呢 |
[22:12] | Well, | 那么 |
[22:14] | there’s no harm in throwing a few ideas around, I guess. | 随便提出一些建议 我觉得也无伤大雅 |
[22:16] | No harm. | 无伤 |
[22:18] | So, you were saying something about a gimmick. | 你刚才在说一种吸人眼球的噱头 |
[22:21] | So, | 那么 |
[22:22] | can you guarantee that this web device can’t be beaten? | 你能保证这个机器绝对安全吗 |
[22:26] | 100%. | 百分之一百 |
[22:28] | Harry’s my technical expert, | Harry是技术方面的专家 |
[22:29] | if he says it’s foolproof, then it’s foolproof. | 如果他说确实放心 那就肯定安全 |
[22:32] | Are you in for the long haul or quick sale? | 你要长期经营还是短期出售 |
[22:35] | It makes a difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[22:37] | Of course it makes a difference. | 当然不同了 |
[22:42] | Well, quick sale. | 短期出售 |
[22:44] | Right. | 好的 |
[22:45] | Well, then you need in-your-face marketing, | 那你需要气势汹汹的营销手段 |
[22:47] | something that’s going to grab the headlines. | 一些可以上报纸头条的事情 |
[22:51] | So… | 所以说 |
[22:54] | You don’t insure | 无论蜘蛛网装置要保护什么艺术品 |
[22:55] | whatever your Spider’s Web is going to protect against theft. | 你们都不上盗窃险 |
[22:59] | What? That’s ridiculous. | 什么 太荒谬了 |
[23:01] | – We can’t possibly do that. – No, it’s quite a guarantee. | – 我们不能那么做 – 不 必须那么做 |
[23:05] | And not only that, | 还不只如此 |
[23:06] | but your potential client will save a fortune in premiums. | 你们的潜在客户都会因此节省一大笔钱 |
[23:08] | They’ll be queuing up to buy. | 你的产品会马上供不应求 |
[23:09] | Yeah, but no insurance would mean… | 是 但是不上保险意味着 |
[23:11] | You can insure for damage, just not theft. | 你可以上损坏险 只是不上盗窃险 |
[23:14] | Either it’s a foolproof system or it isn’t. | 究竟这东西是不是坚不可摧 |
[23:17] | I also understand that | 我还得知 |
[23:20] | the London Gallery is going to be exhibiting an Issac Moore painting. | 最近伦敦艺术画廊正在展出 Issac Moore的画作 |
[23:25] | It would be quite the PR coup | 这将是一次非常好的公关妙计 |
[23:28] | if you could use that as your first gig. | 如果你们用这招的话 |
[23:29] | – Brilliant. – What? | – 太棒了 – 什么 |
[23:31] | It’s genius. | 天才的构想 |
[23:32] | It will certainly create a buzz. | 一定会造成轰动的 |
[23:34] | It certainly would. You are very good. | 肯定的 你太厉害了 |
[23:37] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[23:38] | So, | 那么 |
[23:39] | do I take it you’re interested in using Cecilia’s marketing idea? | 这么说你对Cecilia提出的营销方案很满意 |
[23:43] | Yeah, it’s brilliant. | 是的 太棒了 |
[23:44] | Then I’ll have the contract drawn up. | 那我们得起草一下正式合同了 |
[23:46] | Mmm? | 什么 |
[23:47] | Contract? | 合同啊 |
[23:48] | Yeah, absolutely. | 哦 当然了 |
[23:50] | Good, good. | 好 很好 |
[23:51] | We’ll be in touch. | 回头见 |
[23:53] | It was a good job our little friend couldn’t hold his drink. | 想不到那家伙不胜酒量 倒给咱们带来了好事 |
[23:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:57] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[23:58] | You know it’s strange, | 我觉得很奇怪 |
[23:59] | I could have sworn Nick told me he was teetotal. | 因为我很确定Nick说自己完全不沾酒的 |
[24:02] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[24:03] | I wondered what the orange juice thing was about, | 我还在想他干吗要喝橙汁 |
[24:06] | so I spiked it. | 所以我偷偷给他掺酒了 |
[24:07] | Truth is, he was a bit of an oik. | 事实上 他有点太怂了 |
[24:10] | Really? | 是吗 |
[24:11] | And let’s be honest, | 咱们实话实说 |
[24:12] | if you don’t drink, what the bloody hell are you doing in a bar? | 要是你不喝酒 你他妈来这酒吧干吗 |
[24:15] | So you’re a drinking man, then? | 所以你挺能喝的啊 |
[24:17] | Hell, yes. | 对 |
[24:18] | Well, | 那么 |
[24:20] | why don’t we celebrate our new partnership properly? | 咱们为什么不好好庆祝一下今天的合作呢 |
[24:24] | With a drinking contest. | 来一场拼酒比赛 |
[24:25] | – Cecilia… – Yeah, OK. | – 好的 |
[24:28] | We’re up for it! | 我们准备着 |
[24:29] | No, just you and me. | 不 就你和我 |
[24:34] | Come on, Fielding, don’t let the side down. | Fielding接受啊 |
[24:36] | She’s a girl! Sorry, no offence. | 他是女的 无意冒犯 |
[24:39] | Oh, none taken. | 没关系 |
[24:40] | I thought we had another meeting. | 我想我们还有另外一个会 |
[24:43] | Just a quick drink. | 很快结束的 |
[24:45] | Set them up. | 来吧 |
[24:56] | Have another one! | 再来一杯 |
[25:35] | It’s a shame, I thought he’d put up more of a fight. | 没劲 我以为他还能稍微喝点呢 |
[25:37] | Yeah, well, he never could take his drink. | 是啊 他一直不太行 |
[25:39] | I’ll be seeing you very soon. | 很快就会再见了 |
[25:45] | Harry, you’re a disgrace! | Harry 你真他妈丢人 |
[25:46] | Emma, was that absolutely necessary? | Emma 刚才那样有必要吗 |
[25:49] | Yeah. He had it coming. | 是的 他挑起来的 |
[25:51] | Whoa! | 噢 |
[25:53] | All right? | 没事吧 |
[25:55] | Maybe that third bottle was a mistake. | 也许不该开那第三瓶 |
[25:57] | Or the second, mmm? | 或者第二瓶 |
[25:59] | About earlier. | 之前说的 |
[26:01] | The dinner thing. | 吃饭那事 |
[26:03] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[26:03] | We had the conversation, and you were right. | 我们说过了 你是对的 |
[26:06] | We shouldn’t mix business with pleasure. | 工作和私生活不该混为一谈 |
[26:10] | Oh, taxi! | 出租车 |
[26:13] | That’s exactly what I was going to say. | 正是我想说的 |
[26:18] | Oh, where’s Sean? | Sean人呢 |
[26:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:33] | Emma, let me talk to him. | Emma 我去和他谈 |
[26:44] | Look, if you’ve come to give me a lecture, | 听着 如果你要来给我上一课 |
[26:47] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[26:50] | ?? | 我没有打算那么做 |
[26:54] | Thanks, Eddie. | 谢谢 |
[26:57] | I remember when Albert sent me out on my first job. | 我还记得Albert带我去做的第一个任务 |
[27:00] | It was my first long con. | 是我的第一个长线诈骗 |
[27:03] | He was playing a US congressman called Walter Kaplan | 他假扮一个美国国会议员 叫Walter Kaplan |
[27:06] | and I was his assistant. | 我是他的助理 |
[27:07] | My first job was to pick up the mark, a businessman, | 我的第一个任务就是接我们的目标 一个商人 |
[27:11] | and take him to Albert’s hotel. | 带他去Albert的酒店 |
[27:13] | I picked up the mark at the right time | 我准时接到目标 |
[27:15] | picked up and took him | 带他去了 |
[27:17] | to the wrong hotel.. | 别的一家酒店 |
[27:20] | where he bumped into an old friend, | 他在那遇到一个老朋友 |
[27:22] | who persuaded him not to invest in our deal. | 劝说他不要投资我们的交易 |
[27:27] | What did Albert say? | Albert说了什么 |
[27:29] | He said, “It’s all in the detail, kid.” | 他说 孩子 细节最重要 |
[27:34] | He was happy, because he knew I’d learnt a lesson. | 他很高兴 因为知道我学到了东西 |
[27:36] | It was a lesson I never forgot. | 那是我永远不会忘记的一课 |
[27:39] | And from that day to this, I double-check everything. | 从此以后 我对什么事都重复检查 |
[27:43] | Twice. | 两次 |
[27:45] | So what are you trying to tell me? I need to learn not to get rat-arsed? | 你想和我说什么 学得不要那么愚蠢吗 |
[27:48] | No, I think you should do what Albert did. | 我觉得你应该像Albert那样 |
[27:52] | When things don’t go according to plan, | 如果事情没有按照计划的发展 |
[27:54] | you dust yourself off and move on. | 掸掸身上的土 继续向前 |
[27:58] | Or maybe you admit you’re out of your depth | 或者你承认自己能力不足 |
[28:01] | and move on. | 再继续前进 |
[28:03] | You could do that. | 你也可以这么做 |
[28:05] | But the thing about grifters… | 但是一个骗子 |
[28:07] | well, the thing about real grifters, | 或者说 一个真正的骗子 |
[28:11] | is they never know when they’re beaten. | 他们永远不知道自己什么时候被打败 |
[28:14] | So the question isn’t, | 所以问题不该是 |
[28:15] | “Am I out of my depth?” or, “Should I move on?” | 我能力不行吗 或者我还继续吗 |
[28:18] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[28:20] | “Do I want to be a grifter?” | 我想不想成为一个欺诈大师 |
[28:37] | Thank you very much for joining us here at our product launch, | 非常感谢大家来到这里 参加我们的新产品发布 |
[28:40] | and we launch it this morning | 我们今早发布这种产品 |
[28:43] | to coincide with the new exhibition | 是为了配合在伦敦艺术画廊的 |
[28:46] | at the London Gallery. | 新展品 |
[28:48] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[28:48] | Will the Web be used at the exhibition? | 蜘蛛网设备会在此次展出中应用吗 |
[28:51] | Harry! | |
[28:53] | Harry! | |
[28:55] | As we speak, | 如我们所说 |
[28:56] | the Web is being fixed to Isaac Moore’s | 蜘蛛网系统将会应用于Isaac Moore的名作 |
[29:00] | “Winter Lake”. | 《冬之湖》 |
[29:03] | After the recent art thefts in Toronto and Berlin, | 在多伦多和柏林的艺术品窃案发生后 |
[29:06] | we can 100% guarantee | 我们100%肯定的说 |
[29:09] | that there is no way the same thing will happen here. | 此类事件再也不会在这里发生 |
[29:12] | You’re saying it can’t be stolen? | 你是说 它不能被偷走 |
[29:14] | Absolutely. It’s a physical impossibility. | 绝对的 因为就是完全不可能的 |
[29:17] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[29:20] | and this is why the Web will be used in every major gallery in the world, | 这也就是为什么该产品 将被应用于全世界各大艺术馆里 |
[29:24] | there is no need to insure against theft, | 完全不用上盗窃保险 |
[29:27] | simply because it can’t happen. | 因为那完全不可能发生 |
[29:30] | Thereby saving galleries millions of pounds in premiums. | 这样可以节省那些艺术馆画廊 数以百万计的保费支出 |
[29:36] | Thank you very much, for asking all the right questions. | 太感谢你们了 提了很多问题 |
[29:41] | Ah, it’s the dynamic duo. | 哈哈 你们俩黄金搭档在这儿啊 |
[29:43] | Well, that seemed to go down well. | 看起来一切都很顺利嘛 |
[29:44] | It did, didn’t it? | 是啊 不是吗 |
[29:45] | So the no insurance thing worked. | 不投保的建议看来起作用了 |
[29:48] | Like a dream. | 好像做梦一样 |
[29:49] | Well, I knew it would. | 是的 我就知道 |
[29:50] | You did the deal with the London Gallery? | 你们和伦敦艺术画廊谈好了吗 |
[29:52] | The no insurance thing made it a no-brainer. | 没上保险的事情 很容易搞定 |
[29:55] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[29:56] | I’ve brought the contract. | 我带了合同过来 |
[29:57] | Contract for what? | 什么的合同 |
[29:59] | For using our services. | 采纳我们的提议啊 |
[29:59] | For using our services. | 采纳我们的提议啊 |
[30:00] | Ah, well, we won’t be. | 噢 我们不需要了 |
[30:00] | Ah, well, we won’t be. | 噢 我们不需要了 |
[30:02] | What? | 什么 |
[30:03] | Well, we don’t really need you any more, | 我们不再需要你们了 |
[30:04] | I mean, we’ve had the product launch. | 就是说 我们的产品已经发布 |
[30:06] | But you used our idea. | 但是你们用了我们的创意 |
[30:07] | I think it was my idea, actually. | 实际上 我认为这是我的创意 |
[30:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:11] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure I said it first. | 是的 我很确定我先说的 |
[30:13] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道事情不是这样的 |
[30:15] | Harry? | |
[30:16] | Hard to say, really, | 确实很难说 |
[30:17] | I mean, we were all drinking, chatting, ideas bouncing around. | 你想想 我们喝酒聊天 思绪飞舞 |
[30:20] | But, no, wait…yah, | 但是 不 等等…对了 |
[30:23] | I’m pretty damn sure Carlton said it first. | 我非常确定Carlton先说的 |
[30:26] | See? | 可明白了? |
[30:28] | We’ll take this to the courts. | 那我们法庭见 |
[30:29] | Oh, well, I look forward to that. | 我很期待哦 |
[30:30] | Oh, and don’t forget to bring all your proof, | 还有 别忘了带上你们的证据 |
[30:32] | ?? dated letters, emails etc, outlining your idea. | 带日期的信 电子邮件等来陈述你的观点 |
[30:36] | Oh, shit! | 噢 糟了 |
[30:38] | You haven’t got any, have you? | 这些你们都没有 是吧 |
[30:40] | He’s got ?? | 但他写了临时合同 兄弟 |
[30:41] | ?? mat. The judge will love that. | 临时合同 法官肯定会喜欢的 |
[30:44] | Whose name did you sign it with? | 你签的是谁的名字 |
[30:45] | I can’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[30:46] | Was it Mr Knob? | 是Knob先生吗 |
[30:47] | Yes, quite possibly. Mr Knob. | 是的 很可能 Knob先生 |
[30:58] | So ?? | 进行的怎么样 |
[31:01] | They refused to sign the contract. | 他们拒绝签合同 |
[31:04] | No? | 不签吗 |
[31:05] | So they stole the idea without paying us? | 他们偷了我们的创意却不付钱 |
[31:07] | Yes, they did. | 就是这样的 |
[31:11] | Oh, well, Mr Bricks, | Brick先生 |
[31:14] | just when I was starting to think you lot were superhuman. | 我起初还把你奉为圣人 |
[31:16] | Knowing you screwed up like that, I don’t feel as much of a prat. | 看到你也搞砸了 我也不觉得自己很窝囊了 |
[31:20] | I’m glad you’re feeling better about yourself. | 我很高兴你感觉好一点了 |
[31:27] | I’ve missed something here, haven’t I? | 我错过了什么 是不是 |
[31:30] | To bend someone’s will, you need to find the one thing they cherish most | 想让人屈从 你需要知道他们最珍惜的是什么 |
[31:34] | and threaten it. | 以此作为恐吓 |
[31:36] | They’ve just launched their brand new security device to the art world. | 他们才向艺术领域发布了全新的安全装置 |
[31:40] | Something they have so much confidence in, they’ve come up with a gimmick. | 他们对这项装置十分有自信 是他们的噱头 |
[31:43] | Isaac Moore’s “Winter Lake”. They’re not insuring it for theft. | Issac Moore的”冬之湖” 他们不为其投盗窃险 |
[31:47] | ?? But that was your idea. | 是的 但是这是你们的创意啊 |
[31:48] | Precisely. | 完全正确 |
[31:50] | Listen, you’re gonna have to spell this out for me. | 等下 你们要帮我理理思路 |
[31:52] | ?? | 好的 |
[31:53] | Why would we go to all this trouble to make sure | 为什么我们要费周折 |
[31:55] | they didn’t insure that painting? | 让他们不给那副油画投保 |
[32:04] | So you can nick it. | 这样你们就能偷走了 |
[32:06] | Hurrah! | 好哇 |
[32:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:08] | They’d have to stump up the money themselves. | 他们得自掏腰包了 |
[32:11] | Which would break them. | 这就会让他们破产了 |
[32:13] | So that’s what this was all about? | 那我们之前所有做的 |
[32:15] | Setting them up? | 就是给他们下套子了 |
[32:20] | What about this security thing? | 那这个安全装置呢 |
[32:21] | Supposed to be foolproof. | 应该是万无一失的吧 |
[32:23] | It is. But Ash has been working on how to beat it. | 是的 但是Ash已经开始研究如何破解了 |
[32:27] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[32:30] | Well, I’m working on it. | 还在研究中 |
[32:32] | You can beat it, though? | 那你能破解的吧 |
[32:33] | Yeah, yeah, course. | 是的 那当然 |
[32:36] | Cos that’d be really stupid, wouldn’t it? | 不然就搞笑了 是吧 |
[32:38] | To set all this up and not be able to steal the painting. | 忙了半天最后偷不走画 |
[32:42] | Oh, don’t worry, Ash can beat anything. | 不要担心 Ash攻无不克 |
[33:35] | I got it! | 我搞定了 |
[33:38] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[33:55] | Wakey wakey, rise and shine! Yeah. | 醒醒 太阳升起来了 |
[33:59] | Er, yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:06] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[34:09] | Virtually every alarm ever made, you can deal with, | 实际上每款警报 都可以处理 |
[34:12] | because at some point, it has an entry system | 因为在某种程度上来说都有个进入系统 |
[34:14] | and if you can get at it, you can bypass it somehow. | 如果你能找到这个系统 你就能想办法绕过去 |
[34:17] | ?? | 但是 |
[34:18] | The Spider’s Web security system is like a mesh. | 蜘蛛侠网络安全系统确实网状的 |
[34:22] | A bit like this. | 有点像这个 |
[34:24] | Er…were they my fishnets? | 等下 这是我的鱼网袜吗 |
[34:26] | Sorry, needs must and all that. | 不好意思 需要借用一下 |
[34:28] | Miniature chips are embedded in the mesh | 微型芯片牢牢嵌入在网中 |
[34:30] | and it’s fixed permanently to the back of the canvas. | 而这网格永久的固定在油画帆布的背后 |
[34:34] | So. | 就这样 |
[34:34] | Permanently? | 永久的吗 |
[34:35] | That’s why it’s genius. | 这就是它的惊人之处 |
[34:37] | It’s actually stitched into the canvas itself. | 它实际上缝合进了画布里面 |
[34:41] | You move the painting even a millimetre, all hell breaks loose. | 哪怕只移动一毫米 都会引起警报 |
[34:46] | ?? According to the spec on their website, | 根据他们网站上的说明 |
[34:48] | as soon as movement is detected, | 一旦移动被探测到 |
[34:49] | it sends a signal not only to alarms on site and the local nick, | 信号不仅会送到现场的警报器 当地警局 |
[34:53] | but also to all the doors on site, which are then locked permanently. | 也会送到现场所有的门 随即所有的门都会永久的锁上 |
[34:56] | The web can’t be removed cos it’s sewn into the canvas, | 因为网格缝进了画布 所以不能被移掉 |
[34:59] | you can’t bypass it, cos you can’t get at it without moving the painting. | 不移动画布 你就不能看清楚网格是怎样的 所以也就不能绕过去 |
[35:02] | Which you can’t do, because that will trigger it. | 你不能移动画布 否则警报就响了 |
[35:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:05] | So are we going to try and block the signal externally? | 那我们可是试着从外面把信号阻塞 |
[35:07] | No, no, they’re ahead of you. | 不 不 他们想到我们前面了 |
[35:09] | The mesh has a sensor which detects when any kind of block’s put on its signal. | 网格有个传感器 无论什么东西阻塞它的信号都会被发现 |
[35:13] | Sounds tough. | 听起来很难弄啊 |
[35:14] | ?? Never seen anything like it in my life. | 我长这么大都没见过这么难弄的 |
[35:18] | OK, so what’s the solution? | 好吧 那我们怎么办 |
[35:23] | There isn’t one. | 没有办法 |
[35:25] | – What? – It does what it says on the tin. | -什么 -这就像广告上说的一样 |
[35:26] | There’s no way to beat it. | 它是不可战胜的 |
[35:28] | – Ash… – I’m sorry, | -不好意思 |
[35:29] | I’ve been ?? all round the houses. | 我兜了半天圈子 |
[35:30] | The simple truth is it’s impossible. | 简单的说就是它是破解不掉了 |
[35:38] | So, all that work for nothing. | 徒劳而返了 |
[35:42] | It’s not your fault, Ash. | 不是你的错 Ash |
[35:48] | Here, don’t reckon he’s gonna jump, do you? | 我猜他不会跳的 是吧 |
[35:52] | No, but I think I might. | 不会 但我估计会 |
[35:54] | I think he’s best left alone. | 我想最好让他一个人静静 |
[35:55] | ?? I’ll just have a quick look. | 我看下就过来 |
[35:57] | ?? Sean! | Sean 不要 |
[35:58] | ?? He won’t even know I’m there. | 他都不会知道我在的 |
[36:02] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[36:03] | ?? Just thought I’d check if you were all right. | 我只想看看你现在可好 |
[36:07] | So, what we do we do now? | 那我们现在该怎么办 |
[36:10] | We walk away. | 我们不干了 |
[36:12] | Let ’em beat us? | 就让他们赢了我们 |
[36:13] | You heard what he said. | 你听到他说的了 |
[36:14] | It can’t be done. | 这搞不定的 |
[36:14] | But you told me that real grifters don’t give up. | 但是你教过我真正的骗子是不会放弃的 |
[36:18] | That they never know when they’re beaten. | 他们永远不知道什么时候会被打败 |
[36:23] | Shall I piss off now? | 我是不是该滚蛋了 |
[36:24] | I think you’d better. | 我觉得你最好走开 |
[36:29] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[36:30] | We had a little chat. | 我们小小的聊了下 |
[36:32] | And? | 然后呢 |
[36:33] | And you were right. | 你说的很对 |
[36:36] | He was best left alone. | 他最好一个人静静 |
[36:43] | Ash. | |
[36:44] | Can you get us into the gallery? | 你能让我们进画廊吗 |
[36:46] | I can get you in anywhere, Mick, you know that. | Mick 你知道我可以让你进任何地方 |
[36:49] | But you cannot nick this painting. | 但是你偷不走这幅画 |
[36:51] | There’s nothing to actually stop you moving the painting? | 没有办法移动这幅画吗 |
[36:54] | ?? The second you do, the system kicks in. | 你动一下 防盗系统就会启动 |
[36:57] | You’ll never get it out of the room ??. | 你连房间门都出不去 更不要说逃出大楼了 |
[36:59] | Just work out how to get us in there, I’ll worry about the rest. | 你就想着怎么把我们送进去吧 下面的我来负责 |
[37:10] | ?? | |
[37:11] | ?? | 在这照张像吧 |
[37:13] | Back, back, back, back. Stop. yes, yes. | 退后一点 再退 退 停 好的 |
[37:18] | Yes, yes, yes. Very good.?? | 好的 好的 非常好 |
[37:21] | Very good ?? | 非常好 |
[37:27] | Good. ?? | 行了 |
[37:31] | Oh, yes. It’s been an amazing success. | 是的 这非常的成功 |
[37:35] | Are you fans of his later work? | 你对他后期的作品感兴趣吗 |
[37:41] | Here’s the gallery plans, Ash. | Ash 这就是画廊的平面图 |
[37:44] | Nice one. | 漂亮 |
[37:52] | Are these two really worth all this effort? | 他们两个真值得我们如此费尽心思 |
[37:56] | It’s not them so much, it’s what they represent. | 他们不值得 是他们代表的阶级值得 |
[37:59] | They belong to a world where the only important thing is financial gain. | 他们代表的是金钱至上的世界 |
[38:02] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是重点 |
[38:04] | So they create a system where only they can win. | 所以他们创造了 只有他们自己才能赢的体制 |
[38:06] | Survival of the fittest. | 适者生存 |
[38:08] | The problem with keeping people under your thumb | 让别人一直受你支配的弊端就是 |
[38:10] | is after a while, someone is likely to jump up and bite your hand off. | 过了一段时间 就有人跳起来咬掉你的手 |
[38:14] | Someone like you? | 像你这样的人吗 |
[38:17] | Someone exactly like me. | 就是我这样的 |
[38:20] | Yeah, I’m starting to understand what you said before about it | 我有点开始明白你说的话了 |
[38:23] | not just being about the money. | 不仅仅是为了钱 |
[38:26] | Then you’re halfway there. | 那你就有点领悟了 |
[38:30] | OK, everyone. Let’s get our heads in gear. | 好了 大伙们 我们开始干活吧 |
[38:33] | Ash, where are we? | Ash 进行的怎么样了 |
[38:35] | Right. I can get us in, | 没问题 我可以把我们弄进去 |
[38:38] | after that, it’s up to you. | 之后 就全看你的了 |
[38:40] | Good. Then we should go tonight. | 好的 那我们最好今晚就行动 |
[38:42] | And here is how I think | 这就是我设想的 |
[38:48] | we steal this painting. | 偷画的计划 |
[38:57] | You all right, mate? | 在忙呢 伙计 |
[38:57] | Go easy on me, first night. | 手下留情 我第一天干活 |
[38:59] | No tower blocks, eh? | 没有塔式大楼 是吧 |
[39:00] | Number seven. | 7号车 |
[39:01] | Whitehall. | |
[39:02] | Where’s your crew? | 你其他的队员呢 |
[39:03] | Where d’you think? | 你认为呢 |
[39:03] | They’re out stuffing their faces, I’ll pick ’em up on the way. | 他们还在外面贪婪的大吃呢 我等会路上接他们 |
[39:22] | What about the alarm? | 那警报怎么办 |
[39:23] | There’s only motion detectors in the corridors on the top floor. | 在最上层只有走廊上有一个动作探测器 |
[39:26] | It gets more interesting on the exhibition floors, | 进了展厅才刺激呢 |
[39:29] | but I’ll disable the main alarm once we get in there. | 不过等我们进去了我会使主警报失效 |
[39:31] | You clearly had a misspent youth. | 你年轻的时候肯定不务正业吧 |
[39:33] | ?? You don’t know the half of it. | 你还远远不知道呢 |
[39:39] | Voila! | 瞧吧 |
[39:55] | Down here. | 这边来 |
[40:04] | Albert was right. | Albert说的对 |
[40:07] | It’s quite something, seeing you two in action first hand. | 看你们俩现场表演太厉害了 |
[40:14] | If I’m not back in three hours, send a search party. | 如果我三个小时之内没有回来 派一个搜救队把 |
[40:37] | I spy with my little eye, something beginning with B. | 我用我的小眼睛侦查以B打头的东西 |
[40:42] | Building? | 大楼吗 |
[40:43] | No. | 不对 |
[40:46] | Biro? | 圆珠笔吗 |
[40:48] | No. | 不是 |
[40:49] | I give in. | 我放弃了 |
[40:50] | You can’t give in after two goes. | 你不能猜了两个就放弃 |
[40:52] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[40:53] | It shows a lack of stickability. | 这说明你缺乏耐受力 |
[40:58] | Stickability? That’s not even a word. | 耐受力 这都不算一个词 |
[40:59] | You can’t have a lack of something that doesn’t exist. | 你不可能缺少一样不存在的东西 |
[41:01] | Of course it’s a word. | 当然是个词 |
[41:07] | Well, it isn’t in the dictionary. | 在字典找不到 |
[41:10] | Neither is supercalifragilisticexpealidocious, | supercalifragilisticexpealidocious也是 |
[41:12] | but it’s still a word. | 但是它也是个词啊 |
[41:14] | Not really, it’s a song. | 也不尽然 它是一首歌 |
[41:16] | OK, it’s a song. | 是的 是首歌 |
[41:19] | About a word. | 关于一个词的 |
[41:21] | You just can’t admit you’re wrong, can you? | 你就是不会承认你做错了 是吧 |
[41:24] | That’s because I’m not. | 那是因为我没有做错 |
[41:26] | There’s a word for people like you. | 像你这样的人有个词可以形容 |
[41:28] | And what’s that? ?? | 是什么 |
[41:29] | A neverthinkyourewrongist. | 永远不承认错误人 |
[41:38] | ?? | 好啊 |
[41:39] | How can an art gallery make so much rubbish, eh? | 一个艺术画廊怎么能有这么多垃圾的啊 |
[41:58] | And…freeze. | 停住 |
[42:13] | Now, let’s clear the way. | 现在 让我们扫清道路 |
[42:18] | Broom. | 扫帚 |
[42:19] | No. | 不对 |
[42:22] | Bottle. | 瓶子 |
[42:25] | Where? | 哪有 |
[42:28] | No. | 不是 |
[42:35] | ‘OK, go.’ | 好了 行动吧 |
[42:37] | Copy. | 收到 |
[42:41] | So, what was it? | 那么 到底是什么 |
[42:43] | Bulb. | 灯泡 |
[42:45] | That’s a lightbulb. | 那叫电灯泡 |
[42:48] | That should be an L! | 应该是L打头的 |
[42:55] | Cheat. | 作弊 |
[43:19] | Hello, sis. | 你好啊 姐姐 |
[43:20] | Fancy seeing you here. | 很高兴在这儿见到你 |
[43:24] | Is stickability a word? | 耐力是一个词吗 |
[43:43] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[44:53] | ‘They’re out like a light.’ | 他们就像灯那样的熄灭了 |
[45:08] | You sure this is going to work? | 你确定这能行吗 |
[45:11] | Well…no. | 嗯 不确定 |
[45:16] | ?? | 早啊 大家早 早 |
[45:21] | – Morning, Brian. – Morning, sir. | -Brian 早啊 -先生 早 |
[45:37] | Aiden! | 助手们 |
[45:43] | It’s gone! | 它不见了 |
[45:46] | Security? | 保安 |
[45:47] | ?? | 快来支援 |
[45:52] | Harry, Harry! | |
[45:54] | ?? Just get your arse in the car and get down there! | 你他妈的快点上车给我过来 |
[45:57] | OK? Bye. | 行吗 再见 |
[46:02] | Oh, you have got to be kidding me! | 你肯定是搞笑的吧 |
[46:05] | Oh! Oh, shit! Aargh! | |
[46:14] | ?? Eddie, mate, that was the dog’s whatsits. | Eddie 老弟 那叫狗什么来着 |
[46:17] | ?? Hear, hear. | 听听 |
[46:18] | Outstanding. | 杰出的 |
[46:19] | A work of art. | 艺术品 |
[46:20] | I dunno. I’m still not sure about this. | 我不知道 我还是不确定 |
[46:22] | I’m telling you, this fusion thing is so yesterday, | 我告诉你 融合已经过时了 |
[46:25] | this is hot off the press, this New London. | 这才是媒体最热的 这个新伦敦 |
[46:28] | And The Ivy’s really doing fry-ups? | Ivy餐厅真的在做煎火腿吗 |
[46:29] | Egg, beans and chips is its new signature dish, innit, Mick? | 蛋 豆子和薯条才是现在的主打菜 是吧 Mick |
[46:32] | Absolutely. | 绝对是的 |
[46:33] | Only, you lot haven’t exactly always been honest with me ??. | 只是 你从来没有对我以诚相见 |
[46:36] | ?? I find that hard to believe. | 我觉得很难相信 |
[46:38] | That’s very hurtful, Eddie. | Eddie 这很伤人 |
[46:40] | ?? I’m sorry, but ?? you haven’t. | 不好意思 但是 你没有以诚相待 |
[46:42] | Right, that’s it. Cancel my order. | 好吧 就这样 我取消我的订餐 |
[46:45] | What? | 干什么 |
[46:46] | I’m cancelling my breakfast order in protest. | 我通过取消我订的早餐来抗议 |
[46:48] | I don’t ?? expect a bill, either. | 当然我也就不会付钱了 |
[46:49] | But you’ve eaten it! | 但是你已经吃完了呢 |
[46:50] | It’s a matter of principle. | 这是原则性问题 |
[46:59] | You will not go to heaven. | 你是不会去天堂的 |
[47:00] | He loves it. | 他就喜欢这样 |
[47:02] | Keeps him on his toes. | 让他能保持警觉 |
[47:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[47:07] | What d’you think? | 你们怎么想 |
[47:09] | Is it time? | 是时候了吗 |
[47:11] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 是时候了 |
[47:14] | Shall we? | 我们能开始了吗 |
[47:21] | No! | 不是吧 |
[47:25] | This isn’t possible. | 这不可能 |
[47:26] | Well, obviously, it is sodding possible, | 显然 这他妈的是可能的了 |
[47:29] | you dick, because the painting isn’t there! | 你个弱智 那画已经不在了 |
[47:33] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[47:34] | You said it was foolproof. 100%! | 你说它是万无一失的 百分百的 |
[47:36] | It was! | 它曾经是的 |
[47:37] | Was it? Was it really? Really? | 曾经是的 真的是吗 真的吗 |
[47:39] | Then where’s the bloody painting? | 那该死的画到哪去了呢 |
[47:45] | Had the security doors been activated? | 安全门被激活了吗 |
[47:47] | No. | 没有 |
[47:48] | Alarms? | 警报呢 |
[47:49] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[47:50] | They must have done! | 它们应该有反应的 |
[47:51] | ?? Alarms sound and doors lock if the painting’s moved a millimetre! | 哪怕画移动一点点 警报都会响 门都会锁上的 |
[47:55] | Well, evidently, they didn’t! | 显然 它们没有 |
[47:56] | OK, ?? hold on. | 好的 等等 |
[47:58] | But the gallery, you’ve got your own insurance, right? | 但是画廊 你自身有保险是吧 |
[48:01] | Yes. For everything except the theft of this painting. | 是的 别的都有 除了失窃的这幅 |
[48:05] | On your instructions. | 按照你的指示 |
[48:06] | Shit. | 靠 |
[48:08] | No, no, no, no, no, this isn’t happening. | 不 不 不 这不会发生的 |
[48:09] | This isn’t happening! | 这不可能发生的 |
[48:13] | I’m afraid it is. | 恐怕就是发生了 |
[48:14] | ?? | 是你 |
[48:15] | I’m sorry, you can’t come in here. | 不好意思 你不能来这 |
[48:17] | Get them out, will you? | 让他们离开 好吗 |
[48:18] | I think you’ll really want to hear what we have to say. | 我认为你们急需听听我们要说些什么 |
[48:20] | Really? Really? ?? Bit busy right now! | 是吗 是吗 现在有点忙啊 |
[48:22] | So I can see. | 这我能看出来 |
[48:23] | I said, get them out! | 我说来 赶他们走 |
[48:24] | All right, ?? no need. | 好的 没有必要 |
[48:26] | But you’ll never know where your painting is. | 但是你永远不会知道你的画在哪 |
[48:28] | Wait! | 等等 |
[48:39] | Are you telling me you had something to do with this? | 你是不是告诉我你和这件事有关吗 |
[48:42] | No, I’m telling you I had everything to do with this. | 不 我告诉你 这就是我一手包办的 |
[48:54] | OK. I’m listening. | 好吧 我在听 |
[48:58] | Alone. | 单独的 |
[48:59] | I really think we ought to call the police! | 我真的认为我们应该喊警察来 |
[49:01] | Just shut up! ?? | 请闭嘴 |
[49:04] | Give me five minutes and then you can call in the bloody Household Cavalry! | 给我五分钟时间 然后你再喊该死的皇家骑兵队 |
[49:11] | I really, really hope you’re not wasting my time. | 我真的真的希望你没有浪费我的时间 |
[49:15] | Ash. | |
[49:21] | Uh-uh. | |
[49:21] | Mmm-mmm. | |
[49:23] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[49:24] | Somewhere safe. | 某个安全的地方 |
[49:26] | What makes you think I won’t call the police? | 你凭什么认为我不会叫警察来呢 |
[49:28] | Because the painting was last valued at upwards of 3 million pounds, | 因为这幅画上次估计超过300万英镑 |
[49:32] | which you and Mr Knob here have personally guaranteed the gallery, | 而且你和Knob先生都向画廊保证过 |
[49:36] | should it be stolen. | 它不会被偷 |
[49:37] | Now you can call the police, get us locked up, ?? | 现在你可以打电话给警察 把我们关起来 你想做什么就做什么 |
[49:40] | but whatever happens to us, you’ll still have to pay out, | 可是无论我们怎么样 那副画还没有找到 |
[49:44] | should that painting not be found. | 你们还是要赔偿的 |
[49:45] | Tell me if I’m going too fast. | 要是跟不上我的意思的话说一声 |
[49:46] | Not to mention your security system would be ruined if this got out. | 如果这要是泄露出去 更不要提你的公司会名誉扫地了 |
[49:50] | A bit like you two. | 有点像你们二位哟 |
[49:52] | You might have to cut back on the champagne and caviar. | 你们要减少香槟和鱼子酱的开支了 |
[49:58] | What do you want? | 你想要怎么样 |
[49:59] | Sean? | |
[50:05] | D’you know, I always preferred brunettes. | 你知道 我更喜欢浅黑肤色的女人 |
[50:13] | This is Mrs Fowler. | 这位是Fowler女士 |
[50:16] | Paul Fowler’s widow. | Paul Fowler的遗孀 |
[50:18] | It was his company that developed Spider’s Web, the company you cheated. | 是他的公司发明了蜘蛛侠网格安全设备 你们欺骗的那个公司 |
[50:22] | So, first, | 那么 首先 |
[50:25] | I would like you to sign this. | 我想让你签下这个 |
[50:29] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[50:30] | It’s a contract. I know how keen you are on them. | 这是一份合同 我知道你对它很敏感 |
[50:32] | It guarantees Mrs Fowler | 合同保证Fowler夫人 |
[50:36] | sole ownership of the Spider’s Web. | 个人拥有蜘蛛侠网格安全设备 |
[50:39] | And if we don’t sign? | 那如果我们不签呢 |
[50:40] | Shut up, Harry! | Harry 给我闭嘴 |
[50:43] | How do I know I can trust you, | 我怎么知道我可以相信你 |
[50:45] | that you’ll give me the painting back? ?? | 你会会把画还给我吗 |
[50:47] | Because if I don’t, Spider’s Web will be discredited | 因为如果我不这样做的话 蜘蛛侠网格安全设备就会名誉扫地 |
[50:50] | and Mrs Fowler won’t get a penny. | Fowler夫人就什么都得不到了 |
[50:52] | And unlike you, I will not allow that to happen. | 不像你 我不会让这样的事情发生的 |
[50:59] | Oh, thank you very much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[51:06] | Carl! | |
[51:07] | Just sign the bloody forms! | 就签下这该死的合同吧 |
[51:35] | Now, where is it? | 现在 画在哪 |
[51:37] | We’re not quite finished yet. | 我们还没有结束呢 |
[51:41] | On here, you will see your account details. | 在这儿 你可以看到你的账单详情 |
[51:44] | You bastard. | 你个混球 |
[51:47] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[51:48] | 500,000. | 50万 |
[51:50] | WHAT? | 什么 |
[51:51] | Yes. Half as a gesture of good faith for Mrs Fowler, | 是的 50万是对Fowler真诚的表示 |
[51:55] | the other half for us. | 剩下五十万是给我们的 |
[51:57] | Call it a finder’s fee. | 就叫他中间人佣金吧 |
[52:00] | Once it’s done, you have my word, | 等这个结束了 相信我 |
[52:03] | you’ll get the painting. | 你会得到画 |
[52:11] | 500,000 or three million. | 五十万或者三百万 |
[52:15] | How’s your maths? | 自己算算吧 |
[52:16] | How’s my maths? | 自己算算吧 |
[52:17] | ?? That’s very good. | 好 这招够好 |
[52:18] | How’s my maths?! | 自己算算吧 |
[52:20] | ARSE! ARSE! | 畜生 畜生 |
[52:59] | Now, where is my bloody painting? | 现在 我那幅该死的画在哪 |
[53:04] | Ash, would you care to do the honours? | Ash 能麻烦你一下吗 |
[53:11] | Why is it working-class people are so violent? | 为什么工薪阶层都这么暴力 |
[53:46] | You’re sure this’ll work? | 你确定这样能行吗 |
[53:49] | No. | 不确定 |
[54:55] | You see, unlike you, I am not a thief. | 你看 不像你 我不是贼 |
[54:59] | You know I can still call the bloody police! | 你知道我现在仍然可以把该死的警察喊来 |
[55:01] | And tell them what? | 告诉他们什么 |
[55:01] | Tell them that you… | 告诉他们你 |
[55:06] | That you stole my painting. | 你 你偷了我的画 |
[55:10] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[55:12] | And we’ve sent details of all your bogus companies | 我们已经把你所有虚设的公司的资料 |
[55:15] | to the Intellectual Property Office. | 发到知识产权保护办公室 |
[55:17] | So you won’t be cheating anyone else. | 所以你们再也骗不到任何人了 |
[55:20] | Yes, well, two can bloody play at that game. | 是的 我们也可以玩这种鬼把戏 |
[55:25] | Then we’ll take you down with us. | 我们也要把你拉下水 |
[55:30] | We’ll let everyone know that New London Media | 我们要让每个人知道新伦敦传媒 |
[55:33] | is run by a bunch of crooks. | 是一群骗子办的 |
[55:35] | You’ll never work in this town again. | 你们再也不能在伦敦工作了 |
[55:40] | Well, I guess we’ll just have to live with that. | 我想我们只有忍受着了 |
[55:52] | You really are a bloody moron. | 你果真是个白痴 |
[55:55] | What? | 什么 |
[55:56] | No? | 还不是吗 |
[56:01] | I’m starting to really enjoy this. | 我开始享受这一切了 |
[56:03] | Oh, so you want to be a grifter now, do you? | 什么 那你现在想当骗子了 是吧 |
[56:05] | ?? With you, | 和你在一起没有意思 |
[56:06] | ?? there was too much running about and people trying to beat us up. | 就是到处跑腿 大家都想打我们一顿 |
[56:09] | Thanks very much! | 太谢谢你了 |
[56:10] | ?? We get a bit of that too. | 别担心 我们也有点这样 |
[56:13] | Could have gone worse. | 还可能更惨 |
[56:14] | That was a beautiful thing you did. | 你刚才做的真不赖 |
[56:16] | Yes, it was. | 是的 确实是的 |
[56:18] | Albert said you were a genius. | Albert说你们是天才 |
[56:20] | That’s the thing, you see. | 你看 却是如此啊 |
[56:22] | Real grifters never know when they’re beaten. | 真正的骗子永远不知道什么时候会被打败 |
[56:24] | I told him that. | 我告诉他的 |
[56:25] | You told me that? | 是你告诉我的吗 |
[56:26] | Did I or did I not utter those words? | 我到底是说还是没有说这些话呢 |
[56:28] | Technically, yes. | 理论上说 是的 |
[56:29] | Then technically, I’m right. | 那理论上说 我是对的 |
[56:31] | ?? I thought you did very well, Sean. | Sean 我觉得你干的不错 |
[56:33] | ?? Yeah, apart from getting drunk and passing out twice. | 是的 除了喝倒了两次 |
[56:36] | ?? I explained that. | 我可以解释的 |
[56:37] | Don’t worry, Sean. | Sean 没关系的 |
[56:38] | Ash is right. You did good. | Ash说的对 你做的很好 |
[56:40] | You too. | 你也是 |
[56:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:44] | Do you know the bit I liked best? | 你们知道我最喜欢是哪一点吗 |
[56:45] | The look on their faces when they realised we had them. | 当知道我们吃定他们的时候 他们脸上那表情 |
[56:48] | And the sweetest thing of all? | 这是最令人高兴的事情 |
[56:49] | It couldn’t have happened to two nicer blokes. | 这是两个人享受不到的 |
[56:51] | I love being a grifter. | 我喜欢当骗子 |
[56:53] | ?? Better than working. | 比工作爽 |
[56:54] | And you meet such interesting people. | 你们还能遇到这些好玩的人 |
[56:58] | D’you think I could really make it, though, Mickey? | Mickey 你认为我真的做到了吗 |
[57:01] | I mean, really make it? | 就是 真的做到了那种 |
[57:04] | Well, ?? you need two things ??. | 做骗子需要两点 |
[57:06] | The first, you know about already, grifters never know when they’re beaten. | 首先一点 你已经知道了 骗子永远不知道自己什么时候被打败 |
[57:09] | But ??you need something else, too. | 但是你还需要其他的 |
[57:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[57:12] | Stickability. | 耐受力 |
[57:13] | Stickability? | 耐受力吗 |
[57:15] | Don’t listen to him, Sean, he thinks he’s being funny. | Sean 不要听他的 他就是开玩笑 |
[57:18] | It’s not a word. | It’s not a word. 这不是一个词 这不是一个词 |
[57:20] | I’ve looked it up…?? | 我都查了字典 |
[57:29] | Hustle is back with more next Thursday night at 9. ??? |