时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[00:50] | We’re all here because we all have something in common. | 我们今天齐聚一堂 是因为我们有共同之处 |
[00:55] | We’ve all been conned by these people. | 我们都被这些人骗过 |
[00:59] | But now it’s time for them to have a taste of their own medicine. | 现在是让他们自食其果的时候了 |
[01:04] | Michael Stone, AKA Mickey Bricks. | Michael Stone又名Mickey Bricks |
[01:10] | He’s the ringleader. | 他是团伙的头目 |
[01:11] | Ash Morgan, known to his cohorts as Three Socks. | Ash Morgan 被他们称为三只脚 |
[01:14] | He’s the fixer, deals with the nuts and bolts of creating a world | 他是幕后技术专家 专门负责虚构骗局中的具体细节 |
[01:17] | that mugs like us buy into. | 就像骗我们时那样的周围环境 |
[01:21] | Albert Stroller, recently out of prison, known as “the roper”. | Albert Stroller刚刚出狱 是团伙中的”设套者” |
[01:24] | He finds the marks – again, people like us – | 他专门寻找目标 也就是我们这样的人 |
[01:27] | for the gang to cheat. | 进行诈骗 |
[01:29] | Emma Kennedy, femme fatale, | Emma Kennedy 狐狸精 |
[01:32] | works with Stone, can be his assistant, | 和Stone并肩工作 常扮作助手 |
[01:34] | girlfriend or business partner. | 女朋友或生意伙伴 |
[01:38] | And finally, Sean Kennedy, glorified gofer. | 最后 Sean Kennedy 算是勤杂工吧 |
[01:41] | Stone’s taken him under his wing and is training him up. | Stone把他纳入麾下 正在训练之中 |
[01:45] | These arses took me for half a million quid. | 这些混蛋们骗了我50万镑 |
[01:51] | Now, where is my bloody painting?! | 现在 我那画到底他妈的在哪 |
[02:04] | Half a million quid. | 50万镑 |
[02:06] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[02:06] | It’s easy to see why you’d be pissed off. | 可想而知你会这么生气了 |
[02:08] | Yeah. What was yours? | 是啊 你们呢 |
[02:10] | Ninety K. | 9万镑 |
[02:12] | A racehorse. | 一匹赛马 |
[02:14] | That one was an Arab sheikh. | 他扮作一位阿拉伯酋长 |
[02:16] | You think you guys have got problems? | 你以为就你们对他们恨之入骨了 |
[02:18] | Stone sold me the Sydney Opera House. | Stone把悉尼歌剧院卖给了我 |
[02:22] | He supposedly represented the Olympic Committee, | 他说自己是奥林匹克委员会的代表 |
[02:26] | sold me four acres of swampland in Kent. | 卖给了我位于肯特郡四英亩的沼泽地 |
[02:30] | Well, starting tomorrow, | 好了 明天开始 |
[02:33] | let’s see if they can take it as well as dish it out. | 看看他们被骗是不是和骗人一样容易 |
[02:41] | I don’t know about the rest of you, | 我不知道你们怎么想的 |
[02:43] | but no-one, and I mean no-one, | 但是没人 我是说 没有人 |
[02:46] | steals money from me and gets away with it. | 能偷走我的钱然后从容离开 |
[02:50] | No-one. | 没有人 |
[02:52] | It’s taken us months to track them down and research how they operate, | 我们花了几个月时间找寻他们的下落 研究他们的作案方式 |
[02:57] | but now… | 现在 |
[03:00] | ..now it’s time to turn the tables. | 现在是时候反败为胜了 |
[03:49] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[03:52] | We should go on holiday. | 我们应该去度假 |
[03:53] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[03:55] | Mexico. | 墨西哥怎样 |
[03:56] | Nah, too hot. | 不行 太热 |
[03:57] | What about Margate? | Margate怎样 (英国肯特郡海滨度假胜地) |
[03:59] | – A couple of trips to Las Vegas. – No, Albert. | – 再去一趟拉斯维加斯 – 不行 Albert |
[04:02] | Can I say something? | 我能说几句吗 |
[04:04] | – Yeah. – Only every time you lot go on holiday, | – 说啊 – 每次你们说要去度假 |
[04:05] | you never take me with you. | 但从来没有带上过我 |
[04:07] | True. | 是的 |
[04:07] | ?? You use me ?? when it suits you, but you never pay me, | 在你们的骗局里 只要你们需要我总是客串 可你们从不分我钱 |
[04:11] | then you all go off on holiday, and I’m lucky if I get a postcard. | 然后你们集体度假 我能收到几张明信片就不错了 |
[04:13] | I think he’s got a point. | 他说的有道理 |
[04:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:16] | Yeah, it’s only right, I suppose. | 是啊 我觉得也是 |
[04:17] | Eddie, you shall go to the ball. | Eddie你也该好好玩玩了 |
[04:20] | All right, Mick? | 对吧 Mick? |
[04:23] | Er…yes, OK. | 呃…对 |
[04:25] | Well, funny you should say that, cos I’ve been thinking about going away, | 说来好笑 其实我一直在想着度假的事 |
[04:29] | and I’ve picked up a few brochures. | 所以我拿了一些宣传小册子 |
[04:39] | Right. Let’s get started, shall we? | 好了 现在开始 好吧 |
[04:41] | Harry? | |
[04:47] | The convincer is a method they use to remove any last vestige of doubt. | 信服步骤是他们对目标最后一丝戒心的致命一击 |
[04:51] | So for example, if the con or “score” | 例如 当有一个骗局或者说”机会” |
[04:55] | is about asking you to invest ?? 100,000 in worthless shares, | 是叫你投资10万在毫无价值的股份上 |
[04:59] | they would invite you to take part in a much smaller deal first. | 他们通常会让你第一次投资较小的数额 |
[05:03] | You would make a profit on that deal. | 而你会从中获利 |
[05:05] | Like a loss leader. | 就好像赔本销售 |
[05:06] | Precisely. | 正是 |
[05:07] | This convincer convinces you | 信服步骤使你相信 |
[05:10] | that a larger investment would work equally well. | 大笔的投资也会一样收益 |
[05:12] | Crafty bastards. | 狡诈的混蛋 |
[05:15] | So how do we take them? | 我们要怎么教训他们呢 |
[05:17] | You know, I really feel like I’m starting to get this, Mick. | Mick 我真的觉得开始熟悉这一切的运作了 |
[05:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:22] | I mean, it’s complicated, but everything’s kind of fallen into place. | 这很复杂 可我感觉各个环节都各司其职 |
[05:24] | – Your roper finds the mark. – ?? How does he know where to look? | – 下套专家找好目标 – 他怎么知道去哪里找呢 |
[05:27] | Well, because Albert is a member of every gentleman’s club in London – | 因为Albert是伦敦所有 上流社会男士俱乐部的会员 |
[05:31] | under different names. | 当然是以不同的名字 |
[05:33] | And? | 还有呢 |
[05:33] | ?? He’s ?? in touch with the concierges of ?? hotels | 他还和所有大酒店的门房都有联系 |
[05:36] | and they let him know when the high rollers are in town. | 有钱人来到这里他都知道 |
[05:38] | And occasionally some just fall into my lap. | 当然有时也会有人自己送上门来 |
[05:43] | Credit crunch! | 信贷紧缩 |
[05:45] | My rear end. | 放屁吧 |
[05:46] | I mean, if the great unwashed are stupid enough | 我是说 如果这些老百姓真有那么傻 |
[05:50] | to lose their houses, ?? fault of the state, yah? | 把房子都搞丢了 能怪到国家头上来吗 |
[05:54] | It’s simply survival of the fittest, sorting the wheat from the chaff. | 适者生存嘛 淘汰那些废物 |
[05:58] | Because they never get off their fat arses to earn the money to pay for it! | 因为他们太懒惰 根本不愿意自己去挣钱买房 |
[06:03] | It’s with you, Alfie. | 该你了 Alfie |
[06:04] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[06:05] | Your bet. | 你下注 |
[06:06] | Oh, right, yeah. | 哦 对了 |
[06:10] | Erm…all right. | 嗯 |
[06:14] | Raise. | 加 |
[06:15] | Let’s make it…two thou. | 就加个…两千 |
[06:18] | I honestly believe we should have | 我真希望国家能有 |
[06:21] | some sort of compulsory euthanasia programme! | 某种强制性安乐死项目 |
[06:25] | Start with the unemployed, those on benefits and the like, | 先从那些失业的人开始 就是拿政府救济金的那些 |
[06:28] | and then move on to the over-65s. | 然后再拿65岁以上的开刀 |
[06:32] | Who is it? | 该谁了 |
[06:33] | I believe it’s me. | 应该是我 |
[06:34] | Oh, sorry! | 噢 抱歉 |
[06:37] | Foot in mouth. No offence intended. | 不是有意的 我口无遮拦 |
[06:39] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[06:42] | Re-raise. | 再加… |
[06:45] | All…in. | 全下 |
[06:47] | Steady on with the old pension, Pops! | 有养老金撑腰哦 老家伙 |
[06:49] | You don’t have heating bills or something to consider? | 你不用考虑暖气费或者别的什么了 |
[06:58] | All right, Pops. | 这样吧 老家伙 |
[07:02] | I call. | 跟了 |
[07:06] | A couple of fillies. | 一对Q |
[07:14] | Beats me. | 比我大 |
[07:16] | Now, that is what I’m talking about. | 这样不就得了 |
[07:21] | Survival of the fittest. | 适者生存 |
[07:23] | Never mind, eh, Pops? Maybe next time. | 不要紧 对不对 可能下次就赢回来了 |
[07:27] | You can count on it. | 你等着吧 |
[07:29] | OK, so you’ve identified your mark. | 好 这么说你已经发现了目标 |
[07:31] | ?? Then the roper leads him to the inside man. | 然后下套人给他带进局内人 |
[07:34] | Thank you, and the inside man tells him the tale, sets up the con. | 谢谢 而后局内人给他讲编好的故事 设下骗局 |
[07:37] | The first step is to create the world, lay the bait and draw them in. | 第一步就是编好故事 下好诱饵等他中计 |
[07:41] | Breakfast up. | 早餐好了 |
[07:43] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[07:44] | He’s coming along nicely, yeah. | 他做的很不错啊 |
[07:46] | So…you’ve laid the bait, and that’s where the fixer comes in. | 你们已经下好诱饵了 然后等幕后人员进入 |
[07:50] | He makes sure ?? our story holds up. | 他的作用就是让咱们的故事更可信 |
[07:52] | ?? I’m a genius whose job is to make you Flash Harrys look good. | 而我就是这样一个天才 使你们这些骗子看起来好一些 |
[07:56] | Ash is prone to exaggeration. | Ash总喜欢夸张 |
[07:57] | Hark who’s talking. | 听听谁在说话 |
[07:58] | So everything’s gone to plan, ?? | 一切都按计划 目标已经上钩 |
[08:02] | and that is when you hit him with the convincer. | 这也就是信服步骤出击的时候了 |
[08:04] | Roper gets the mark, | 下套人发现目标 |
[08:07] | inside man tells the tale, | 局内人编好故事 |
[08:10] | fixer confirms the tale. | 幕后人员加固故事 |
[08:13] | The convincer is given, | 信服步骤自然启动 |
[08:15] | then the sting itself. | 然后骗局就形成了 |
[08:18] | The convincer is the weakest point. | 这里的信服步骤是最弱的环节 |
[08:20] | This is the only point | 而也是唯一一个 |
[08:23] | THEY are in a negative position. | 他们处于被动的环节 |
[08:25] | So that’s what we do, | 所以我们就要这么做 |
[08:27] | We take them just far enough into the con to get the convincer, | 我们诱惑他们开始骗局 装作要上当了 刚好到信服步骤这环节 |
[08:30] | then we just walk away. | 然后我们再一走了之 |
[08:32] | ?? As you seem to have everything worked out, | 看来你们准备有序了 |
[08:35] | what do you need us for? | 那要我们干嘛呢 |
[08:36] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[08:38] | Because…I need bait, | 因为…我需要诱饵 |
[08:40] | and these bastards tried to put me out of business. | 这些杂种想让我破产 |
[08:45] | And as I want to take them for a million quid, | 所以我要从他们那拿回100万镑 |
[08:47] | double what they took from me, | 让他们翻倍赔偿我 |
[08:49] | we need to make them believe there’s a greater stake to be had. | 我们要让他们相信眼前有一个绝好的机会 |
[08:53] | ?? A prize of four million should have the desired effect. | 400万应该足够多让他们眼睛发红了 |
[08:57] | Now I’ve raised a million, so for this to work | 我现在已经筹好100万了 要想使计划成功 |
[09:00] | I need the same again from each of you. | 我还需要你们每人再出100万 |
[09:04] | A million quid? | 100万啊? |
[09:05] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[09:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:07] | How do we know that this isn’t some elaborate plan | 我们怎么知道你们这个 不是另一个精心准备的骗局 |
[09:10] | to con us all again? | 让我们再度受骗呢 |
[09:14] | That’s a fair point. | 说的没错 |
[09:15] | Harry? | |
[09:17] | Quite simply, because we’re not actually going to use it. | 很简单 因为我们不会真用那些钱 |
[09:20] | What? | 什么 |
[09:21] | All we need is bait, for them to believe we have the four million. | 我们只需要那些钱做诱饵 让他们相信我们有400万 |
[09:26] | So the plan is to put everyone’s money into a single account, | 计划就是我们四个人的钱 各自放到一个账户里 |
[09:30] | an account that needs four signatures to access. | 而该帐户需要四个人的签名才能动用 |
[09:33] | All we have to do | 我们需要做的 |
[09:35] | is to let them see that account, | 就是让他们看看这个帐户 |
[09:37] | and that’s what draws them in. | 400万就是用来引他们上钩的 |
[09:39] | Your money will never leave the bank. | 你们的钱永远不会离开银行 |
[09:42] | We’ll use the million I’ve raised, | 我们只用我出的那一百万 |
[09:43] | they’ll double it, hoping to get their hands on the rest, | 他们会翻倍给我们 寄希望于得到其余的三百万 |
[09:47] | but then we just walk away. | 但是这次我们就一走了之了 |
[09:49] | Simple but genius. | 如此简单 天才的构想 |
[09:53] | Genius. | 天才 |
[09:55] | Our money won’t leave the bank? | 我们的钱不会离开银行吗 |
[09:57] | 100% guaranteed. | 100%保证 |
[09:59] | Once I’ve recouped my million, | 一旦我拿回我投入的100万 |
[10:00] | plus the half mill they stole ??, | 再加上他们骗走的那50万 |
[10:03] | then you divide the rest between yourselves. | 剩下的你们几个分 |
[10:12] | Sounds good to me. I’m in. | 听起来不错 我加入 |
[10:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:17] | Hell, why not? | 他妈的 干吗不呢 |
[10:18] | But I do have one condition. | 可我有个条件 |
[10:20] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[10:21] | ?? I brought a couple of guys over with me to find these arseholes. | 一旦咱们钱骗到手 我会带几个兄弟 |
[10:25] | ?? Any objection to beating the crap out of them once we have our money? | 狠狠教训一顿这帮畜生 没反对意见吧 |
[10:32] | No, I don’t see there being a problem with that at all. | 完全没问题 |
[10:36] | Nice one. | 不错 |
[10:38] | Aren’t we missing something here? | 我们是否忽略了什么 |
[10:39] | They clearly know every one of us, | 他们显然认识我们中的每个人 |
[10:42] | so how on earth are we going to get close enough to set this up? | 我们怎么能出面去设计他们呢 |
[10:45] | “We” can’t. | 我们不能 |
[10:48] | But, fortunately, we don’t have to. | 还好我们也用不着 |
[10:52] | This is Alfie. | 这是Alfie |
[10:54] | Alfie’s an old school friend of mine. | Alfie是我的老同学 |
[10:58] | We’ve put him into one of Albert Stroller’s regular card games. | 我们把他安插在Albert Stroller平常的牌局里 |
[11:02] | He’s ?? dropped into the conversation | 他故意在他们的谈话中 |
[11:03] | that he’s ?? had a massive windfall, | 透露出自己最近发了一大笔横财 |
[11:06] | so I will stake my life that Stone and his crew | 我用性命担保 Stone和他的团伙一定会 |
[11:09] | are now trying to work out how to take it from him. | 正在绞尽脑汁想如何搞到这笔钱 |
[11:16] | OK, Albert, what’s the story? | 好了 Albert 这次的背景故事 |
[11:19] | Alfred Thomas Baron. | |
[11:21] | Alfie to his friends. | 朋友们叫他Alfie |
[11:23] | He’s the eldest son of the Duke and Duchess of Derbyshire. | 他是德比郡公爵的长子 |
[11:26] | ?? he can trace his ancestry back to Henry VIII. | 他的祖先一直可以追溯到亨利八世时代 |
[11:28] | Where’s he been all my life? | 这样的王子我没碰上 他都干吗去了 |
[11:29] | Gambling mostly, | 大部分时间在赌博 |
[11:31] | sleeping with ?? models and dodgy business ventures. | 和性感模特睡觉 做一些不靠谱的买卖 |
[11:35] | Fancies himself a player in the City. | 立志做都市大玩家 |
[11:37] | I spent an evening with him and he’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer. | 我和这人出过一晚上 他不是很机灵的那种 |
[11:40] | ?? He’s an upper-class twit. | 就是那种上层社会的白痴 |
[11:42] | And he’s loaded. | 而且很有钱 |
[11:43] | Yes, he came into a chunk of his inheritance on his recent 30th birthday, | 他刚过了三十岁生日 得到了一笔丰厚的遗产 |
[11:47] | and he’s looking for some place to invest. | 而且正在找地方投资 |
[11:50] | In what? | 在什么方面 |
[11:52] | He’s not sure. | 他不确定 |
[11:53] | So he’s rich AND stupid. | 这么说 他又有钱又傻 |
[11:55] | Which makes him… | 简直就是个… |
[11:56] | The perfect mark. | 完美的目标 |
[12:01] | OK, let’s reel him in. | 好 就是他了 |
[12:03] | Albert, where do we find him? | Albert 在哪里可以找到他 |
[12:05] | ?? He recommended his favourite watering hole. | 他有个最喜欢的酒吧 |
[12:23] | Alfred? | Alfred吗 |
[12:24] | James Thornton, we met the other evening at the poker game. | 我是James Thornton 有一天晚上我在牌局上见过你 |
[12:27] | So we did. | 噢对 |
[12:28] | You hit me with two queens on the last hand. | 最后一把你一对Q赢了我 |
[12:30] | Ah, well, one man’s loss is another man’s lunch. | 有人输就有人赢嘛 |
[12:34] | Perhaps we could do it again ??. | 或许哪天可以再玩玩啊 |
[12:35] | ?? Always up for a game of cards, old chap, just tell me when and where. | 我随时准备好玩牌了 老伙计只需要告诉我时间和地点 |
[12:38] | Well, what about tonight at 9 pm? Are you free? | 今晚九点如何 你有空吗 |
[12:41] | Stakes? | 赌注多少 |
[12:42] | 5,000 to sit down. | 5000英镑入座 |
[12:44] | How much if I stand? | 如果我想站着打 要多少起呢 |
[12:46] | I’m just joshing, count me in. | 开玩笑的 我会去的 |
[12:48] | Same venue as last time, ask for me at the desk. | 还是上次的地方 到前台找我就可以 |
[12:51] | I’ll be there. | 一会儿见 |
[12:51] | I look forward to it. | 回见 |
[12:58] | Hey, how about Brazil? | 巴西怎么样 |
[12:59] | ?? You’ve got football, you’ve got beaches. | 有足球又有海滩 |
[13:03] | OK, Albert, thanks. That’s great. | Albert很好了 谢谢 |
[13:07] | That was Albert. | 是Albert打来的 |
[13:08] | The card game is on for tonight. | 牌局今晚开始 |
[13:09] | All right, I’ll set it up. | 没问题 我准备一下 |
[13:11] | Oh, and I’ll need you to play the inside with me, the City banker. | 我需要你和我一起内部接应 扮银行家 |
[13:14] | Yeah, can I make a suggestion? | 我提个建议好吗 |
[13:15] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[13:17] | Well, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[13:18] | The kid’s coming on leaps and bounds, right? | Sean这孩子进步挺大的 对吧 |
[13:20] | Yes, he is. | 是的 |
[13:21] | ?? Maybe it’s time you gave him his shot, | 也许是时候让他试试了 |
[13:23] | ?? let him play the inside. | 让他做局内人 如何 |
[13:28] | I’d feel much safer having you next to me. | 和你并肩作战我会觉得更安全 |
[13:30] | ?? Come on, Mick, since when have you ever played safe? | 得了吧 Mick你从什么时候开始喜欢安全感了 |
[13:34] | ?? He’s ready, I’d stake my life on it. | 我拿性命打赌 他已经准备好了 |
[13:37] | Is it that important to you? | 这对你这么重要吗 |
[13:38] | ?? He’s a good kid, you know. | 他是个好苗子 |
[13:41] | If you ask me, he’s earned it. | 要是你问我的话 他是靠自己实力的 |
[13:51] | Abso-bloody-amazing, it happened just like you said it would. | 太他妈神了 他做的和你说的一模一样 |
[13:54] | He just bowled up and invited me to the game. | 他主动过来 然后邀请我去他的牌局 |
[13:56] | Of course he bloody did. | 当然了 |
[13:58] | Thanks. I have to say, though, | 谢了 可是我还想说 |
[14:00] | not entirely sure what’s going on. | 我不太确定发生了什么事 |
[14:03] | You don’t need to – you just do what I say when I say, | 你不用明白 只要按我说的做 |
[14:06] | just like at school. | 就像在学校一样 |
[14:08] | Received and understood. | 接到命令 然后去做 |
[14:11] | I could do with a bit of a sub, though, CW. | 可我还想干点私活 CW |
[14:13] | A sub? | 私活? |
[14:14] | Yeah, things are a bit tight. ?? | 是啊 最近手头有点紧 |
[14:15] | I have asked Ma and Pa, but they’re preoccupied with the house. | 我和爸妈说了 可他们最近全部精力都在家务事上 |
[14:19] | Falling down around their ears. ?? | 满脑子都是那些事 |
[14:21] | They’re thinking of buying lions, you know, the old safari jobbie? | 他们打算买狮子呢 知道吗 就是狩猎远征那些东西 |
[14:25] | ?? Game in the grounds, | 玩玩小游戏 |
[14:26] | ?? watch the plebs drive round with their little brats. | 看那些百姓门带着小屁孩开车到处转悠 |
[14:29] | Trouble is…Mummy’s allergic to them. | 问题是…妈对那些东西过敏 |
[14:31] | Your mother’s allergic to lions? | 你母亲对狮子过敏吗 |
[14:34] | No, plebs. | 不是 是那些平民 |
[14:36] | Ah. | 哦 |
[14:36] | Anyhow, I’ve got a new filly in tow, absolute corker. | 总之我现在搭上一个妞 漂亮极了 |
[14:40] | Promised her a slap-up meal, only… | 我答应她去吃高级大餐了 只是… |
[14:43] | You’re unbelievable. | 你真让人难以置信 |
[14:50] | – Here’s 500 on account. – Marvellous. | – 先给你500 记着帐 – 太好了 |
[14:53] | I’ll take her out to dinner, bound to loosen the old panties. | 我要带她去吃饭 也许有机会上了她 |
[14:55] | ?? You need to be at the card game by nine. | 你得九点钟准时到牌局 |
[14:58] | Absolutely. It’s an after-theatre jobbie, table’s at 11. | 当然了 我说的那事是完事之后 定的是11点的桌 |
[15:01] | Forget your sex life, do you know what to do at the card game? | 先别猴急了 你知道在牌局上该怎么做吗 |
[15:04] | Let the dog see the rabbit. | 让猎狗看到兔子 |
[15:05] | Good, just make sure they see that bank statement. | 对 保证他们看到你的银行存款明细 |
[15:08] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[15:09] | This is your stake money. | 这是你的赌注 |
[15:11] | They’ll let you win, so I want it back. | 他们会让你赢的 所以我要这些钱回来 |
[15:13] | Understood. | 明白 |
[15:18] | Toodle-pip. | 回见啦您哪 |
[15:27] | So how are we playing this? | 我们要怎么做呢 |
[15:29] | Mickey wants you to work the inside, | Mickey这次想让你来做局内人 |
[15:32] | play the City trader. | 扮一名商人 |
[15:33] | ?? You’re kidding me! | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[15:34] | I thought you were doing that. | 我以为你要做这个 |
[15:35] | No, Mickey thinks you’re ready to step up, so we swap roles. | 不 Mickey 认为你已经准备好了 所以更换了咱们的角色 |
[15:39] | I’ll be the associate strapped for cash. | 我会扮演一个手头有点紧张的合伙人 |
[15:41] | Feel up to it? | 感觉能行吗 |
[15:42] | Well, I’ve never taken the money off a mark before. | 我还从没有直接从目标手里骗到钱呢 |
[15:45] | Well, we wouldn’t ask you if we didn’t think you could do it. | 如果我们认为你不行 是不会让你做这个的 |
[15:49] | Mickey thinks I’m, er…I’m ready, yeah? | Mickey认为我已经准备好了 是吧 |
[15:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:56] | So that’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[15:58] | Just like we went through, you’re Justin Tyler, investment and finance. | 和之前说过的一样 你是Justin Tyler金融投资商 |
[16:00] | You deal with another trader who buys dirty money from overseas, | 你和另一个商人交易从海外来的黑钱 |
[16:04] | then you use your investment company to put it into the system and launder it. | 而后利用你的投资公司的系统来洗黑钱 |
[16:09] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[16:11] | And the game? | 牌局呢 |
[16:12] | We’ll take Alfie round the houses, let him lose a bit, | 我们陪着Alfie玩 一开始先让他输点 |
[16:14] | then let him win and leave him in front. | 然后让他赢 消除戒心 |
[16:17] | Then tell him the tale, set up a meeting for tomorrow. | 给他讲咱们的故事 约明天再见面 |
[16:19] | Where? | 在哪 |
[16:20] | I’ll find somewhere in the morning. | 我上午会找到个地方的 |
[16:22] | Oh, head’s up. | 哦 他来了 |
[16:24] | OK. | 好的 |
[16:27] | Well, welcome, you made it! | 欢迎啊 你来了 |
[16:29] | Wouldn’t have missed it for the world. | 有牌局我从来不落下 |
[16:31] | This is Garry Penning. | 这是Garry Penning |
[16:33] | – Justin Tyler. – Pleased to meet you. | – 幸会 |
[16:34] | – ??? | – ?? |
[16:35] | Justin, hello. | Justin 你好 |
[16:37] | Listen chaps, I only have a couple of hours, | 哥几个 我今天时间不太多 |
[16:40] | got a filly in the starting blocks. | 有个妞等着我呢 |
[16:42] | Redhead, I’ve heard they’re very hot-blooded. | 红头发的 我听说她们都性子很烈 |
[16:45] | Yes, I’m sure they are. | 是的 我敢肯定是的 |
[16:46] | Since we don’t have much time, let’s play some cards, all right? | 既然时间都不富裕 我们开始牌局吧 好吗 |
[16:49] | Jolly good. | 太好了 |
[16:55] | Do you think they’ve started yet? | 你觉得他们开始了吗 |
[16:58] | Don’t worry, Sean will be fine. | 别担心 Sean没问题的 |
[17:02] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[17:05] | Oh, come on. What’s the worst that can happen? | 噢 得了 最坏又能怎样呢 |
[17:07] | It’s all right for you, you’ve done it thousands of times before. | 对你是没什么 你已经做过无数次了 |
[17:11] | Not everybody finds it so effortless. | 不是每个人都觉得那么轻松的 |
[17:16] | Looks like it’s going to be my night… | 看来今晚手气很顺啊… |
[17:19] | again. | 和上次一样 |
[17:22] | Yes, Alfie. | 是啊Alfie |
[17:24] | ‘It seems that way.’ | 看起来是这样的 |
[17:29] | Must be my lucky pants. | 肯定是幸运内裤起作用了 |
[17:32] | This is going to be easier than I thought. | 这比我想象的还简单 |
[17:34] | ‘So…how did the deal go, Justin? | 那笔交易怎么样了 Justin? |
[17:38] | ‘Good.’ | 很好 |
[17:39] | Here we go! | 好戏开始了 |
[17:40] | ‘Better than I expected.’ | 比我预料的还顺利 |
[17:42] | I wish I was in there. | 真希望我也在那啊 |
[17:43] | Trouble is all my bloody cash is tied up. | 问题就是我的现金都用在别处呢 |
[17:47] | Maybe next time. | 下次吧 |
[17:48] | ?? I’ve got a little nest egg stashed away, | 我还有点养老钱 |
[17:50] | but I have to give 30 days’ notice. | 可是得提前30天和银行预约才能取 |
[17:54] | I could go next month. | 只能下月再来了 |
[17:55] | Pity. | 太遗憾了 |
[17:56] | Joe called last night, he’s got a fresh batch arriving this week. | Joe 昨晚给我打电话了 这星期又有一大笔钱过来 |
[18:00] | Bugger. | 好家伙 |
[18:01] | ?? Raise 350. | 加350 |
[18:05] | Call. | 跟 |
[18:07] | Call. | 跟 |
[18:08] | I’ll fold. | 不跟 |
[18:11] | Let me know when you’re ready. | 你准备好了随时告诉我 |
[18:13] | Minimum 100K, yeah? | 最低投资10万镑 没问题吧 |
[18:14] | ?? ‘What’s the max? | 最高呢 |
[18:16] | That’s the thing, there isn’t one. | 没有最高封顶 |
[18:18] | I put in half a mill this time,’ | 我这次投进去50万 |
[18:20] | almost doubled up. | 几乎翻倍了 |
[18:21] | I’ll probably plough it all back in. | 下次就连本带利一起下进去 |
[18:22] | Bloody hell. | 牛逼 |
[18:24] | Er…check. | 呃 过牌 |
[18:27] | Check. | 过 |
[18:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:30] | Raise, thou. | 加个 一千 |
[18:33] | ‘No, too strong for me. | 不跟了 太多了 |
[18:35] | Me too.’ | 我也是 |
[18:36] | Come on, Alfie, ask them about the deal. | 加油啊Alfie 向他们打听那买卖啊 |
[18:39] | So this deal? What is it exactly? | 这买卖 到底是什么啊 |
[18:43] | Good boy! | 好孩子 |
[18:44] | ‘Cash.’ | 现金 |
[18:46] | Oh, yeah? Tell me more. | 是吗 说说看 |
[18:48] | One of the things that happens in a recession | 在经济衰退期就会出现这样的现象 |
[18:50] | is certain people start bringing out money that’s been hidden away. | 就是某些人拿出了原来藏起来的钱 |
[18:54] | That money needs to be…legitimised. | 那些钱需要…合法化 |
[18:58] | Money laundering. | 洗钱啊 |
[19:00] | You said that, not me. | 你说的 我可没说 |
[19:01] | Ah. | 啊 |
[19:03] | I’ve got a contact, he sources the cash, | 我有个熟人 他负责找那些钱 |
[19:05] | and I use my investment portfolio to filter it back into the system | 而我利用证券清单慢慢把钱漂干净 |
[19:08] | without attracting ?? attention. | 尽量不露痕迹 |
[19:09] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[19:13] | Actually, I’m not 100%, could you run that by me again? | 事实上…不是100%懂了 能再重复一遍吗 |
[19:16] | ‘I buy dirty money 50p in the pound. | 我以50便士的价格买入1镑黑钱 |
[19:20] | It’s then cleaned through the accounts, | 在帐户里漂干净 |
[19:21] | and I basically get back double. | 其实这样就拿到了双倍的钱 |
[19:23] | Is that legal? | 这合法吗 |
[19:25] | Is he winding me up? | 他逗我玩呢 |
[19:26] | ‘?? It’s not strictly legal, ?? but there are no victims. | 不能说完全合法 可问题是又没有受害者 |
[19:30] | The only person to lose out is the taxman.’ | 唯一受损失的就是收税的人 |
[19:34] | And who cares about him, eh? | 可是又有谁管他们呢 是吧 |
[19:38] | Sounds like a bloody good scam. | 听起来真不错啊 |
[19:40] | It is! It is a bloody good scam. | 是这样的 这很不错的 |
[19:44] | ‘Your deal.’ | 该你发牌了 |
[19:47] | Have you ever been married? | 你结过婚吗 |
[19:53] | Yes, once. | 是的 一次 |
[19:56] | And? | 后来呢 |
[19:59] | And…now I’m not. | 后来…就恢复单身了 |
[20:03] | Touchy subject. | 很敏感的话题啊 |
[20:04] | No, no. | 不不 |
[20:07] | No, erm…she cheated on me. | 不 呃…她背叛了我 |
[20:10] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[20:12] | So you split up? | 你们就这么分了 |
[20:14] | Yeah, had to, really. | 是啊 不得不 就那样 |
[20:17] | I beat the guy half to death with a baseball bat | 我用棒球棍把那男的打得半死 |
[20:20] | and got sent to prison for three years. | 然后蹲了三年监狱 |
[20:23] | You beat someone with a baseball bat? | 你拿棒球棍打人? |
[20:25] | Why so surprised? | 为什么这么吃惊 |
[20:26] | Erm, because it’s quite out of character. | 呃…只是觉得太不像你了 |
[20:30] | What, you’d expect me to con him to death? | 怎么 你指望着我把他骗个半死吗 |
[20:31] | No. | 不是 |
[20:33] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是… |
[20:36] | there’s clearly a whole new side to you that I didn’t know. | 只是你的这一面我完全没有看到过 |
[20:43] | The Neanderthal side. | 野蛮人的一面 |
[20:45] | Yeah, yeah, I keep it well hidden. | 是啊 隐藏的很好 |
[20:48] | Maybe you shouldn’t. | 也许你不该隐藏 |
[20:49] | Some women like that kind of thing. | 有些女人喜欢那样的男人 |
[20:51] | Is that so? | 是这样的吗 |
[20:53] | Apparently. | 显然的 |
[20:54] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[20:56] | No serious relationships? | 不喜欢认真的感情吗 |
[20:58] | I had three dates with the same guy once. | 我有一次和同一个小伙子约会了三次 |
[21:01] | Three! | 三次 |
[21:02] | He was quite sweet, actually. | 其实他还挺贴心的 |
[21:03] | So why no fourth date? | 为什么没有第四次呢 |
[21:04] | He told me he loved me. | 他告诉我他爱我 |
[21:07] | And that’s a bad thing? | 这很恐怖吗 |
[21:09] | Well, he took me for dinner twice, | 他带我吃了两顿饭 |
[21:10] | and then he took me to the movies to see Spiderman 3, | 还带我去看蜘蛛侠三 |
[21:13] | so I think the whole “I love you” thing was a little premature, don’t you think? | 所以我觉得 说”我爱你”那些话还很不成熟 |
[21:17] | ?? You don’t believe in love at first sight? | 这么说你不信一见钟情? |
[21:19] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不信 |
[21:20] | Oh, my lady, you have no romance in your soul. | 天哪 你这个女人真没有浪漫细胞 |
[21:23] | No, | 不是 |
[21:24] | but I haven’t felt the need to hit someone with a baseball bat either. | 可我也从没想过用棒球棍打谁 |
[21:29] | Hmm. | |
[21:31] | Tell the truth, | 说实话吧 |
[21:32] | I’m starting to think I may not be cut out for the whole business thing. | 我在想 其实我这个人不太适合做生意 |
[21:36] | Horses for courses and all that. | 你们做得好不见得我就能做好 |
[21:38] | Well, with this, you don’t need to be. | 其实 这件事你不用操心什么的 |
[21:41] | Hmm. Even so. | 话是这么说 |
[21:48] | No, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[21:50] | You should never invest in a business deal | 在你没确定那是适合你做的买卖之前 |
[21:52] | unless you’re sure it’s the right deal for you. | 你永远不应该投资 |
[21:56] | Couldn’t have put it better myself. | 反正我自己也做不了多好 |
[21:57] | Besides, it’s probably a bit rich for you, anyway. | 另外这买卖对你来说也有点太贵了点 |
[22:03] | Oh, no, no, no, it’s not the money, I’ve got shed loads of that. | 噢 不不不 不是钱的事 钱我要多少有多少 |
[22:06] | The old inheritance just kicked in. | 我刚继承了家族遗产 |
[22:09] | ‘Alfie’s the son of a duke.’ | Alfie是公爵之子 |
[22:11] | Yes, he is! | 没错 他是 |
[22:12] | ‘Must be a few grand, then. | 那应该有个几千吧 |
[22:14] | Hardly! | 不止吧 |
[22:15] | ‘I wasn’t sure of the full amount, you know, clauses and all that, | 总数我也不太清楚 因为条条款款那些东西 |
[22:18] | but then I got a statement’ this morning. | 今天上午我刚拿到了一份银行对账单 |
[22:22] | I’m not one to boast, but… | 我不是爱炫耀 只是 |
[22:25] | slightly more than a few thou. | 比几千还是稍微多点的 |
[22:32] | Bloody hell. | 天哪 |
[22:37] | Four mill. | 400万镑 |
[22:39] | Good, good. | 好 很好 |
[22:41] | ‘Very nice. Add to that my winnings from tonight,’ of course. | 是非常好 当然还得再加上今晚我赢的 |
[22:45] | Yes, well, we haven’t finished yet, have we? | 好吧 可牌局还没完呢 不是嘛 |
[22:47] | – That sounds like fighting talk. – It is. | – 听起来有点挑衅意味啊 – 是的 |
[22:51] | Raise three grand. | 加三千 |
[22:56] | ?? | 你要有那么多钱怎么花 |
[22:58] | ‘Erm…I’d spend half of it on women, booze and casinos’ | 我会花一半在女人 美酒 赌场上 |
[23:03] | and…I’d waste the rest. | 然后 浪费掉其余的 |
[23:08] | A man after my own heart. | 说的我心坎里了 |
[23:09] | And Justin? | Justin呢 |
[23:10] | ?? I’d buy four million pounds worth of dirty cash from my guy, | 我会从我的合伙人那买400万的赃款 |
[23:14] | turn it into eight. | 然后让他变成800万 |
[23:16] | ‘That way I’d have twice as many women and booze as Garry over there. | 那我就可以有两倍于Garry要的女人美酒了 |
[23:19] | ‘Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[23:21] | What about you, James?’ | 你呢 James |
[23:22] | ‘Well, I guess I’d be tempted to go along with Justin’s plan, | 我对Justin的计划非常感兴趣 |
[23:26] | but one of the advantages of age is it teaches you caution. | 但是我的年龄教会了我小心行事 |
[23:30] | So I’d invest some of your inheritance | 我会投资一小部分遗产 |
[23:33] | in your cash scam and see what happened. | 在他的计划里 看看效果如何 |
[23:37] | And if it worked, I’d invest the rest. | 如果灵验 我就投入其余的所有 |
[23:41] | Sounds like a bloody good idea. | 听起来是个好主意 |
[23:44] | Dip the old toe in the water jobbie. | 先试试水的深浅 |
[23:47] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[23:52] | Eight mill does have a slightly better ring to it than four. | 800万比400万对我更有诱惑力 |
[23:56] | ‘Yes, that’s very true, it does.’ | 是这样的 太对了 |
[23:57] | Ain’t that the truth?! | 难道不是吗 |
[23:59] | ‘Justin, this deal sounds interesting. | Justin 这买卖听起来很有意思 |
[24:02] | I think I might come and meet this chap of yours. | 我想会会你的朋友 |
[24:07] | I’m sure I can sort something out. | 应该能帮你解决问题的 |
[24:10] | Cheers. | 谢啦 |
[24:11] | They’ve gone for it. | 他们上钩了 |
[24:13] | They’ve bloody gone for it! | 他们真他妈的上钩了 |
[24:15] | Yes! Oh, we’ve got them, we have so got them! | 太棒了 我们骗到他们了 骗到他们了 |
[24:19] | Hook, line and bloody sinker! | 吊钩 鱼线 该死的吊捶 |
[24:23] | They are finished! | 他们完了 |
[24:28] | So…would you ever get married again? | 那么 会再婚吗 |
[24:32] | No. | 不 |
[24:34] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:37] | Because I think that women choose their men | 因为我觉得女人挑选自己的男人 |
[24:40] | a little like they choose their clothes. | 有点像她们挑衣服 |
[24:41] | They’ll buy a dress even though it’s isn’t exactly | 有些衣服即使不是很想要 或者不是很合身 |
[24:44] | what they want or doesn’t quite fit, | 她们还是会买 |
[24:46] | thinking they’ll fix it when they get it home. | 认为买回家就能解决问题了 |
[24:48] | I think that’s why a lot of women like bad boys. | 这就是好多女人喜欢坏小子的原因 |
[24:51] | They see them as exciting raw material. | 她们视之为刺激的原材料 |
[24:54] | So from that, I take it your wife didn’t like who you were. | 这么说 我猜你妻子不喜欢你原来的样子 |
[24:57] | No, she didn’t like what I did. | 不 她不喜欢我的工作 |
[24:59] | She wasn’t a grifter? | 她不是骗子吗 |
[25:01] | No. | 不是 |
[25:03] | Well, maybe next time you should marry someone in the same line of business. | 或许下次你该娶个同行的 |
[25:08] | Is that a proposal? | 这算是求婚吗 |
[25:12] | You wish. | 想得美 |
[25:13] | ?? I think I’d have far more trouble with you than I ever did my ex-wife. | 跟你在一起会比和我前妻在一起 还要惹更多的麻烦 |
[25:16] | Almost certainly. | 的确 |
[25:21] | Joining this crew is the best thing to have happened to me and Sean. | 加入这个团队是我和Sean这辈子最高兴的事 |
[25:26] | I don’t think I’ve ever thanked you properly. | 我好像从没好好谢过你 |
[25:30] | Actually, I think I should thank you too. | 事实上我也得谢谢你 |
[25:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:35] | For knocking me back. | 回绝了我 |
[25:38] | What? | 什么 |
[25:39] | On our first score together, when I asked you out to dinner. | 我们第一次合作的时候我约你吃饭 |
[25:44] | Oh! I think you were right, it would have made things… | 对 你是对的 这会让事情变得 |
[25:48] | complicated. | 复杂 |
[25:50] | It wasn’t you personally. | 这不是针对你的 |
[25:53] | It’s just men in general. | 是对所有男人的 |
[25:55] | But me in particular. | 但我尤其不行 |
[25:58] | No. | 不 |
[26:00] | It was just a bit quick, we’d only just met. | 这太快了 我们才刚刚认识 |
[26:03] | So it was just timing? | 就是时间的问题吗 |
[26:08] | I don’t know! Maybe. | 不知道 可能吧 |
[26:12] | How does a man, | 要是像我这么一个不 |
[26:14] | with my…limited knowledge of the female psyche, | 太懂女人心的男人 |
[26:19] | know when the timing is right? | 怎么知道什么时候合适呢 |
[26:22] | He doesn’t. | 他不知道 |
[26:25] | He just has to roll the dice and see what happens. | 他会尝试 看看结果如何 |
[26:35] | Sean played a blinder! | Sean表现的太精彩了 |
[26:37] | His Lordship went for it. | 目标上钩了 |
[26:40] | Great, that’s great. | 很好 太棒了 |
[26:42] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[26:44] | I thought we’d be waiting for you all night. | 我还以为要等你们一晚上呢 |
[26:47] | Yeah, me too. | 我也这么想 |
[26:55] | Mmm. | |
[26:57] | So…phase one complete. | 第一步完成了 |
[27:00] | Their arses are mine. | 那些混蛋是我的了 |
[27:02] | Their arses are ours. | 那些混蛋是我们的了 |
[27:05] | Yes, of course, sorry, ours. | 对不起 是我们的 |
[27:07] | This is going to work, isn’t it? | 这会成功是吧 |
[27:09] | Absolutely. It can’t fail. | 必然不会失败 |
[27:12] | Especially now they’ve seen that account, they won’t be able to resist. | 特别是看了那张存款单 他们抵挡不了钱的诱惑 |
[27:15] | But if their formula has a weakness, then so must ours. | 但是要是他们的骗术步骤有漏洞的话 那我们也一样啊 |
[27:18] | Well, it hasn’t. | 不会的 |
[27:20] | These people humiliated me once. | 他们羞辱了我一次 |
[27:24] | Do you really think I would leave anything to chance? | 你觉得还有第二次吗 |
[27:30] | Sean, Ash was just saying you did really well. | Sean Ash说你干的不错 |
[27:33] | ?? He’s taught me a lot. | 他教了我不少 |
[27:34] | So it seems. | 看起来是 |
[27:35] | I told him I’d set the meeting up for tomorrow. | 我约那人说明天见面 |
[27:37] | Tomorrow, yeah. Perfect. | 明天 不错 |
[27:39] | Tell you the truth, it was a little bit easier than I thought. | 这比我想像的要简单 |
[27:44] | Maybe I’m a natural. | 也许我很有天赋 |
[27:46] | Maybe we should see how tomorrow goes first, shall we? | 也许我们先得看看明天怎么样 |
[27:55] | Ah, Alfie! Well done! | Alfie 干得好 |
[27:57] | Yeah, thought I played it rather well myself – | 是啊 我觉得自己表演的还不错 |
[28:00] | and I’m three grand up. | 我赢了3千 |
[28:01] | ?? | 其实那是我的3千 |
[28:04] | So much for “to the victor the spoils”. | 讲太多的胜不骄败不馁了 |
[28:08] | Seriously, though, CW, it’s actually a rather good deal, | 说实话他们的这个买卖听着还真不错 |
[28:11] | it might be worth a punt. | 感觉一定能狠赚一笔呢 |
[28:12] | What? | 什么 |
[28:13] | No, you arse, it’s… | 不 你个笨蛋… |
[28:16] | No, never mind. | 算了 |
[28:20] | What time are you meeting him? | 什么时候跟他见面 |
[28:22] | Er…Justin said he’d set it up and tell me first thing. | Justin说他安排好了告诉我 |
[28:25] | And this first deal is for a million? | 第一笔是一百万的? |
[28:27] | Just like CW said. | 就跟 CW 说的一样 |
[28:28] | – What did I tell you? – So we’re on. | -我跟你说什么来得 -我们得手了 |
[28:30] | Yes, we are. | 是啊 得手了 |
[28:32] | OK, Alfie, let’s run through tomorrow. Sit down. | 好的Alfie 坐 谈谈明天要做的 |
[28:35] | Forget about your bit of fluff, sit down! | 别老惦记你那点小事 坐下 |
[28:39] | – Right, tomorrow, step by step. – Marvellous. | – 明天按计划来 – 太棒了 |
[28:42] | OK, they’re going to offer you a deal for a million pounds. | 他们会提出一笔100万的交易 |
[28:45] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[28:45] | You tell them that if it goes well, but ONLY if it goes well, | 如果一切顺利 但也只有顺利的情况下 |
[28:48] | we’ll invest the whole four mill. | 我们把所有四百万都投进去 |
[28:51] | Wouldn’t it be easier to invest the whole four mill straightaway? | 直接投四百万不是更好? |
[28:56] | No. | 不 |
[28:58] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[29:02] | Two reasons for that, Alfie. | 两个原因 Alfie |
[29:05] | Firstly, we’d never see them again. | 第一 我们不会再见他们了 |
[29:07] | Secondly, it’s NOT YOUR BLOODY MONEY! | 第二 这他妈不是你的钱 |
[29:14] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[29:17] | Where’s Kuala Lumpur? | 吉隆坡在哪 |
[29:18] | Malaysia. | 马来西亚 |
[29:20] | – So… – Is it hot? | 那热吗 |
[29:21] | Not as hot as it is over here, | 没这热 |
[29:23] | we’ve been waiting for our drinks for half an hour. | 我们等喝的都等了一个半小时了 |
[29:26] | Blimey. | 哎呀 |
[29:29] | So we’re good to go. | 我们行动吧 |
[29:31] | I think so. | 我也这么想的 |
[29:33] | You do realise that if we double this guy up, | 我想如果我们加倍 |
[29:35] | a million will clean us out completely, it’s every penny we’ve got. | 就得拿出一百万 那可是我们全部家当啊 |
[29:37] | If anything goes wrong… | 如果有什么闪失 |
[29:38] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[29:40] | Well, just so long as we’re sure. | 跟以前一样确定吗 |
[29:41] | I am. | 是 |
[29:42] | So we go. | 我们行动吧 |
[29:44] | We go. | 行动吧 |
[29:51] | Morning. We need to see someone from accounts, please. | 早上好 我们要见会计部的人 |
[29:53] | Can I help? | 我能帮你做点什么吗 |
[29:55] | And you are? | 你是? |
[29:56] | I’m the head of accounting. | 我是会计部主管 |
[29:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:01] | Joe Winter, | |
[30:02] | Customs and Excise. | 我们是海关与货物税务署的 |
[30:03] | This is Justin Tyler. | 这是Justin Tyler |
[30:05] | Your name, please? | 你的名字? |
[30:06] | Stephen…Glencross. | |
[30:08] | Stephen Glencross. | |
[30:11] | And you were the signatory on the last VAT | 你就是那个在增值税合约上签字 |
[30:13] | return to be submitted from this address? | 并以这个地址递交申报的人吗 |
[30:15] | Yes. Is there a problem? | 是的 有问题吗 |
[30:17] | ?? | 你应该知道 |
[30:17] | You may have submitted an incorrect return, | 你可能提交了内容不确实的报税表 |
[30:20] | which might mean an additional amount to pay. | 也就是你要额外补钱了 |
[30:23] | We’ll need an office | 我们需要一间办公室 |
[30:24] | and access to your purchase invoices for the last three months. | 用来查看下你最近三个月的购物发票 |
[30:27] | It’s not a very good time. | 现在恐怕不太方便吧 |
[30:28] | Do you understand the nature of a spot-check, Mr Glencross? | 你明白抽查的性质吗 Glencross先生 |
[30:32] | The clue’s in the title. | 主要是提供情况的 |
[30:35] | The issues we have can be cleared up in an hour or so. | 弄清这个问题将花费大约一个小时的时间 |
[30:37] | But if I have to come back, it will be for a full investigation. | 但是如果我再回来的话 那将是次更全面精细的调查了 |
[30:41] | Mmm. | |
[30:43] | Follow me. | 跟我来吧 |
[30:44] | It’s all a bit frantic here at the moment. | 这里现在都很混乱 |
[30:47] | Busy time of the year. | 是一年中最忙碌的时间 |
[30:48] | ?? I’ll squeeze you into MY office | 如果你们不介意的话就 |
[30:51] | if that’s all right. Here we are. | 挤我的办公室吧 这就是了 |
[30:59] | I’ll have that paperwork brought in. | 我把文件拿过来 |
[31:01] | ?? I’m expecting two colleagues to join us. | 我希望可以有两个同事可以加入调查 |
[31:03] | Please have them shown through when they arrive. | 当他们过来的时候 请带一下路 |
[31:05] | Does it really take four of you? | 真的需要四个人吗 |
[31:06] | I have 12 officers at my disposal. ?? | Glencross先生 在单位我可自行支配12个职员 |
[31:09] | If I choose to, I will invite all of them. | 要我选的话 我想邀请他们都过来参加 |
[31:11] | – Sorry, I didn’t mean… – ?? I’m aware of what you meant, | -对不起 我不是… -我知道你是什么意思 |
[31:13] | that as bureaucrats we are somehow wasteful with resources. | 当然了 官僚主义的作风往往会浪费一些资源 |
[31:17] | But if we were to find you’d underpaid your taxes, | 但是如果我们发现你纳税过低的话 |
[31:19] | I think reclaiming that money | 我认为收回那些钱 |
[31:21] | and the resulting fines would be an excellent use of resources, | 并罚一笔罚金是一次完美的资源利用 |
[31:24] | don’t you? | 不是吗? |
[31:25] | Yes, sorry. I’ll bring the paperwork in. | 是的 对不起 我去把文件拿进来 |
[31:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:39] | OK, Mickey and Sean are in. | 好了 Mickey和sean已经进去了 |
[31:41] | ?? That’s great, Justin, we’re on our way now, | 那太好了 Justin 我们现在已经在路上了 |
[31:43] | should be about two minutes. Yeah, bye. | 2分钟后到 好的 再见 |
[31:48] | Awfully good of you to come with me, Garry, old chap. | Garry 你这老家伙 你能和我一起来太好了 |
[31:50] | Not a problem. I’m getting some cash together for next month. | 没关系 我已经把下个月的钱也带了一些了 |
[31:54] | ?? Justin said I should meet this guy. | Justin说我应该见见这个家伙 |
[31:55] | This contact of his will definitely be there? | 通过这种联络方法你认为他一定会出现? |
[31:57] | ?? Yes, he will. | 是的 他会的 |
[31:59] | Excellent. Excellent. | 很好 很好 |
[32:00] | So, how was your date last night? | 昨天晚上的约会怎么样啊 |
[32:04] | Date? | 约会? |
[32:05] | ?? The redhead. | 那个红头发的 |
[32:07] | Oh, yeah. | 嗷 很好 |
[32:08] | Ate like a horse, drank a bottle of Pinot Grigio, not so much as a fumble. | 很会吃 喝了整瓶Pinot Grigio葡萄酒 没有什么下文了 |
[32:14] | So much for hot blood. | 你的热情就到此为止了? |
[32:15] | I haven’t given up yet. | 我还没有放弃呢 |
[32:17] | Thought I’d take her home, meet Ma and Pa at the weekend. | 我想这个周末把她带回家见我爸妈 |
[32:20] | Stately homes | 豪华古宅可是有名的 |
[32:21] | are renowned for turning the most frigid thing into a raving nympho. | 把玉女变成欲女的好地方哦 |
[32:38] | Mr Glencross? You’ve got visitors. | Glencross先生 你的访客来了 |
[32:41] | Morning. We’re here to see Justin Tyler, I think he’s expecting us. | 早上好 我们来见Justin Tyler 我想他也在等我们吧 |
[32:45] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然了 |
[32:48] | I’m sure you’ll find everything is in order. | 我敢肯定你会发现这儿一切都井然有序 |
[32:50] | Yeah? Bloody good show. | 是吗 是不错 |
[32:52] | Alfie, good to see you again. | Alfie 很高兴再见到你 |
[32:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:58] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[33:01] | Joe, this is Alfie, the guy I was telling you about. | Joe 他是Alfie 我对你提过的 |
[33:04] | Very pleased to meet you. | 非常高兴能见到你 |
[33:05] | You too. | 我也是 |
[33:06] | This is Garry Penning. He’ll be coming in ?? next month. | 这位是Garry Pennin 他下个月也会来参加的 |
[33:09] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[33:11] | Gentlemen, please, take a seat. | 先生们 请坐 |
[33:15] | Now, I’m sure Justin has explained to you | 我想Justin已经跟你解释过 |
[33:19] | how we do this. | 我们的流程了 |
[33:21] | Sounds marvellous. | 太有才了 |
[33:22] | And also impressed on you the need for absolute discretion. | 你也牢牢记得要非常的谨慎 |
[33:26] | Mum’s the word. | 字字在心 |
[33:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:28] | So, when do we do this? | 那么 什么时候开始呢 |
[33:31] | ?? I have a batch of dirty cash coming in this afternoon. | 今天下午我有一大批黑钱过来 |
[33:34] | Two million. | 两百万 |
[33:37] | I can probably take half. | 我大概能拿一半 |
[33:38] | Half, good. | 一半 很好 |
[33:41] | And the rest? | 剩余的呢 |
[33:43] | Well, like I said, I’ll have to wait till next time round. | 就像我说的那样 我下次再参与 |
[33:48] | Alfie? | Alfie你呢 |
[33:49] | I’ve got four mill to invest, but thought I’d start with | 我有四百万可以投资 |
[33:53] | a toe in the water jobbie. | 但我想少投点先投石问路一下 |
[33:54] | ?? How much? | 多少呢 |
[33:56] | a mill to start with? | 先一百万怎么样 |
[33:58] | OK, well a million will get you two million back in return. | 一百万进 两百万出 |
[34:02] | Seeing as it’s your first time, | 因为这是你第一次投资 |
[34:02] | I won’t charge you for cleaning the cash through my accounts. | 我不会因为你从我账户洗钱而额外收费的 |
[34:05] | That’s fair, I suppose. | 我想 很公平 |
[34:07] | Looks like we take half each then. | 那我们就每人拿一半吧 |
[34:09] | Mmm, good. | 恩 很好 |
[34:10] | ?? If all goes according to plan, | 如果一切都能按照计划来的话 |
[34:12] | I would like to invest the full four mill next time, yeah? | 我想我下次会投资四百万 怎样 |
[34:17] | Agreed. | 很好 |
[34:19] | OK, gentlemen, if you will meet me | 就这样定了 先生们 |
[34:21] | at the Alderville at five o’clock, | 我们下午5点钟在Alderville见 |
[34:24] | bring the cash, and I’ll make sure I have everything in place. | 带上现金 我会确保一切有条不紊的进行 |
[34:28] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[34:29] | So when do we go again after this? | 那么我们下次什么时候再合作 |
[34:31] | Just say the word. | 你说一声随时可以 |
[34:32] | Look forward to doing business with you. | 非常期待可以和你一起合作 |
[34:33] | Looking forward to spending my profits. | 非常期待可以挥霍我的获利 |
[34:35] | I’m sure you are! | 我肯定你可以的 |
[34:36] | – Bye-bye. | – Bye-bye. – 再见 – 再见 |
[34:43] | How’s it looking? | 怎么样 |
[34:47] | Pretty good so far. | 目前来说还是不错的 |
[34:48] | Well, I say that, some might think a million a bit over the top. | 我说 虽然某些人会认为一百万有点多了 |
[35:02] | Everything seems to be in order. | 一切都尽然有序的进行 |
[35:03] | But… | 但是 |
[35:04] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[35:06] | No. No. | 没什么 没什么 |
[35:07] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[35:35] | So in about an hour, | 在一个小时内 |
[35:38] | we’re going to be a million up, right? | 我们将要有一百万进账了 是吗 |
[35:41] | So isn’t that a good time to cut and run? | 现在不是拿钱就走的好时候吗 |
[35:43] | Come on, where’s the fun in that?! | 哪有 这样有什么意思呢 |
[35:47] | You know, I don’t think I’ll ever understand the way your mind works. | 我永远都不知道你脑瓜子在想些什么 |
[35:50] | It’s not about the money, it’s about the game. | 这不是为了钱 是为了整个游戏 |
[35:56] | So you do like playing games then? | 那么你喜欢玩游戏? |
[36:02] | OK. | 好吧 |
[36:03] | I think I know where this is going. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[36:05] | Where is this going? | 怎么回事 |
[36:07] | Because yesterday you were going to kiss me. | 因为昨天你想要吻我 |
[36:09] | Yes, I was. | 是的 |
[36:11] | And then I realised it would be a dumb thing to do. | 然后我意识到这是件很傻的事 |
[36:14] | Cos I was such a bad kisser last time? | 因为上次我吻的不够娴熟吗 |
[36:16] | No, far from it! | 不 根本不是这样 |
[36:19] | No, but… | 不 但是… |
[36:21] | I… | 我… |
[36:23] | That was work. | 那是工作上的 |
[36:25] | Well, I don’t think I have different kisses for work and pleasure. | 我不认为工作和私下的亲吻是有区别的 |
[36:27] | Emma… | |
[36:30] | We would never work as a team if you and I were… | 如果我们是亲吻只是因为想快活的话 |
[36:33] | Kissing for pleasure. | 我们永远不应该团队协作 |
[36:34] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[36:38] | Can’t argue with that. | 我也同意 |
[36:40] | I mean, if Ash and Albert don’t find the need, why should we? | 我是说 如果Ash和Albert都觉得没有必要的话 我们就不需要这么做了 |
[36:46] | That’s a very good point. | 非常正确的观点 |
[36:48] | I have lots of them. | 我有许多这样的观点 |
[36:50] | Yes, you do. | 是的 你有 |
[36:56] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[36:57] | – What? – You’ve got that look again. | – 什么 – 你又露出了那样的表情了 |
[36:58] | – What look? – That I’m about to kiss you look. | – 什么表情 – 就是我马上要吻你的表情啊 |
[37:01] | – Sorry, I was… – Don’t be! | – 对不起 我只是… – 别这样 |
[37:05] | I probably had it as well, so… | 我大概也有那种感觉了 所以… |
[37:06] | Ah. | 啊 |
[37:08] | – Shall I just go back inside? – That could work. | -那我进去了好吧 -那应该有用 |
[37:09] | – ?? – Yeah. | -好的 |
[37:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:18] | Five minutes, Mick. | Mick 还有5分钟 |
[37:27] | They’ve taken the bait, so now we do the deal. | 他们上钩了 所以我们按计划行动 |
[37:31] | I’m really going to enjoy this. | 我想我开始喜欢这个了 |
[37:33] | And the money we paid into the account? | 那我们往的账户上打的钱呢 |
[37:34] | Untouched, as promised. | 就像约定的那样 没有动过 |
[37:36] | So, as soon as they hand over the 2million ?? that’s it? | 那么他们很快就会给我们2百万 是那样吗 |
[37:40] | Well, not quite. | 也不全是 |
[37:41] | I thought it might be quite good fun for us | 我认为看到他们失败后的惨样 |
[37:44] | to watch them squirm for a little bit. | 才是真正有意思的 |
[37:46] | Too right. | 太对了 |
[37:47] | Then I’ll send my boys in to beat the crap out of them. | 到时我派我的的手下们把他们狂揍一顿 |
[37:49] | Excellent. | 聪明 |
[37:51] | God, this feels so good. | 天啊 感觉太棒了 |
[37:55] | Right, Alfie, time to go. | 对了 Alfie 该走了 |
[37:58] | Remember what I told you to do? | 还记住我告诉你的事吗 |
[37:59] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[38:00] | Everything? | 每一步骤都记下了吗 |
[38:01] | Give them the case, | 把箱子给他们 |
[38:02] | tell them I can’t wait to see how it goes so I can invest the rest. | 告诉他们我等不及看到结果 所以我要把剩下的资金也投资了 |
[38:05] | And then arrange when to pick up my profit. | 然后问下什么时候去拿我的分红 |
[38:07] | And? | 然后呢 |
[38:09] | That since I’m investing in cash I want my profit in cash. | 因为我用现金投资 所以我想现金回报 |
[38:12] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[38:12] | Well done. | 干得不错 |
[38:13] | Off you go then. | 去吧 |
[38:15] | And remember, straight back here after. | 记住 完成之后直接就回到这里 |
[38:17] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[38:18] | Alfie? Case. | Alfie 箱子 |
[38:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:27] | You set? | 都是你设的局? |
[38:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:32] | Thanks for this, Mickey. | Mickey 谢谢你 |
[38:36] | For what? | 为什么 |
[38:38] | You know, working the inside like this. | 你知道的 做局内人 |
[38:41] | You’ve done a fantastic job, but I can’t take all the credit. | 你做的很不错 但并不都是我的功劳 |
[38:45] | You working the inside was Ash’s idea. | 让你做局内人是Ash的主意 |
[38:51] | Ash? | |
[38:52] | Head’s up. | 回头看 |
[38:56] | Bang on time. | 按时到达 |
[38:57] | Didn’t want to miss this. | 不想错过哦 |
[38:58] | Good to see you. | 很高兴能见到你 |
[39:00] | And you. | 你也是 |
[39:01] | So, Justin has his investment. Do you have yours? | 那么 Justin已经拿出他的投资 你的呢 |
[39:03] | ?? All present and correct. | 如数到齐 |
[39:06] | Lovely. | 多好呀 |
[39:09] | I hope this works. | 我希望能行 |
[39:11] | Can’t wait to double up the whole four mill. | 等不及看到我四百万都翻倍了 |
[39:13] | Believe me, it works. | 相信我 可以的 |
[39:15] | I’ve made the necessary purchase, the rest is up to Justin. | 我已经拿到了必须的东西了 剩下的就靠Justin了 |
[39:18] | It’ll be processed and ready to collect…tomorrow afternoon? | 回去就处理 大概明天下午就可以拿了 怎么样 |
[39:23] | OK, but listen, I want my profit in cash, yeah? | 听着 我的分红现金给我 可以不 |
[39:26] | That is, after all, how I invested. | 毕竟我投资就用现金的 |
[39:28] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:29] | Alfie, always a pleasure. | Alfie 很高兴一起合作 |
[39:31] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[39:32] | Gentlemen, shall we say tomorrow, 12 noon? | 先生们 明天中午十二点见好吧 |
[39:35] | Fine by me. | 很乐意 |
[39:36] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[39:38] | Do the business, then off with the red for the weekend. | 做完生意 然后和红发美女度周末 |
[39:46] | Great. | 很好 |
[39:48] | Great. | 很好 |
[39:54] | Are we really gonna double this guy up? | 我们真的需要给这家伙翻倍吗 |
[39:58] | It’s just like any other convincer. | 就和其他的信服步骤一样 |
[40:00] | Yeah, but the stakes are higher. | 是的 但是花的钱更多 |
[40:02] | It’s just a question of holding your nerve. | 只不过是紧张点吗 |
[40:04] | It’s a big call, Mick. | Mick 这次玩的大啊 |
[40:06] | But whatever you say we’ll go with. | 但是不管你怎么说 我们都听你的 |
[40:12] | Oh, come on, Stone! | 来啊 Stone |
[40:15] | You talk the talk, now walk the bloody walk. | 你该说的也说了 该做的妈的也该做了吧 |
[40:19] | ?? | 做啊 你这个狗杂种 |
[40:21] | Where’s your bollocks?! | 你的那些骗人的话呢 |
[40:22] | I’ve made the bet, now call me. | 我已经下注了 该你跟了 |
[40:25] | Just do it! | 来吧 |
[40:29] | Do it! | 做啊 |
[40:34] | Yeah, we do it. | 好吧 我们做这票 |
[40:36] | Do we even know where all our money is? | 我们知道我们的全部现金在哪吗 |
[40:39] | Well, it’s sort of all over the place, we’ll have to split up. | 嗯 差不多分散在各处 我们必须分开行动 |
[40:43] | Then let’s get started. | 那么让我们行动吧 |
[40:55] | Ash, you got a minute? | Ash 跟你说句话行吗 |
[40:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:59] | Mickey told me it was your idea for me to take the step up. | Mickey告诉我 让我加入是你的主意 |
[41:02] | Oh. I never had him down for a grass. | 我可从来没有让他失望过哦 |
[41:06] | ?? You know, I just wanted to say thanks. | 我只想说声谢谢 |
[41:10] | People haven’t exactly queued up to believe in me in the past. | 过去很多人都没有真正的信任我 |
[41:12] | It’s normally just Emma. | 通常只有Emma |
[41:15] | I suppose… | 我想 |
[41:18] | I suppose I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate it. | 我想我想让你知道我很感激你 |
[41:20] | Oh, stop, I’m getting misty. | 不要说了 感动的我眼泪都要下来了 |
[41:22] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[41:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:26] | It’s a pleasure. | 很乐意 |
[41:28] | Come on, let’s go and get some money. | 走 让我们去拿点钱吧 |
[41:29] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[42:00] | Thanks, Harry. | Harry 谢谢你 |
[42:02] | That’s great. Just make your way back here. | 那太好了 赶快回来 |
[42:03] | Yeah, OK. | 好的 |
[42:05] | Right. So they’ve all met up again at their bar, | 太好了 他们都在那家酒吧碰头了 |
[42:08] | which means they’ve raised the money. | 这意味着他们已经开始筹钱了 |
[42:12] | We’ve got them. | 我们逮到他们了 |
[42:13] | We have bloody well got them! | 我们已经他妈的逮到他们了 |
[42:16] | ?? Not till we’ve got their money, we haven’t. | 不要高兴的那么早 我们还没有赚到他们的钱呢 |
[42:19] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[42:21] | I know how these people work, we have studied them. | 我知道他们怎么做的 我们研究过他们 |
[42:24] | There is absolutely no way | 他们绝对不可能 |
[42:26] | they’re gonna pass up the chance of taking the four million. | 放着四百万不赚的 |
[42:30] | They’ll pay out the million-pound convincer tomorrow, I guarantee it. | 我保证他们明天会给我们一百万 让我们心服口服 |
[42:35] | Oh, I am loving this! Right! A toast! | 我太喜欢这样了 非常好 干杯 |
[42:40] | To me, for being smarter | 为了我 |
[42:43] | than Michael Stone. | 比Michael Stone更聪明 |
[42:44] | And to us for taking them on at their own game. | 为了我们在他们的游戏中把他们打倒 |
[42:49] | – Cheers. | – Cheers. – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[42:52] | Never seen two million quid before. | 以前从来没有见过两百万英镑 |
[42:55] | Not all in one place. | 至少不是在一个地方 |
[42:57] | It’s a thing of beauty. | 真是尤物啊 |
[42:59] | It’s a lot of shoes. | 这可是很多鞋啊 |
[43:00] | It’s a lot of everything. | 这什么东西都是很多的了 |
[43:02] | Can I ask something? | 我可以问点事情吗 |
[43:03] | No, you can’t take it home for the weekend. | 不 周末你不可以将它们带回家 |
[43:05] | It’s just we’re a million quid up – how come we’re not legging it? | 我们赚了一百万英镑 为什么不见好就收呢 |
[43:10] | What we do is an art form. | 我们所做的是艺术 |
[43:13] | Grifting is the aristocracy of crime. | 骗术是犯罪行为中的贵族 |
[43:18] | Legging it is not an option. | 见好就收不是一种选择 |
[43:21] | Borneo! | 婆罗洲好不好 |
[43:22] | Not now, Eddie. | 现在不行 Eddie |
[43:23] | Right. | 好了 |
[43:24] | So we’re going ahead with it then? | 那我们就继续了? |
[43:27] | Not only giving this moron his million back | 不仅仅把这呆子的一百万还给他 |
[43:29] | but giving him another one to go on top of it. | 而且再额外给他一百万 |
[43:31] | That’s exactly what we’re going to do. | 我们就是要这样做 |
[43:33] | Phuket. | 去Phuket怎么样 |
[43:34] | My thoughts exactly, Ed. | 我是这么想的 Ed |
[43:36] | I think you’ll find it’s pronounced Phoo-ket, actually. | 不过正确的发音应该Phoot-ket哦 |
[43:40] | All right, tomorrow, noon. | 好的 明天中午 |
[43:44] | Let’s see where the dice fall. | 看看结局如何 |
[43:53] | You’ve got some balls, Mickey. | 你确实有胆 Mickey |
[43:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:57] | Still not sure I understand this whole game thing. | 但是我还是不明白你说的游戏是怎么一回事 |
[43:59] | Is your heart beating fast? | 你的心跳加速了吗 |
[44:01] | Yeah. Like a train. | 是的 就像火车一样 |
[44:04] | Then you understand better than you think. | 那你理解的比你想象的应该要好点 |
[44:09] | ?? OK, you take the case and you open it, OK? | 听着 你拿到箱子之后把它打开 知道吗 |
[44:12] | Right. | 好的 |
[44:13] | Check the bundles, make sure they’re all real. | 检查下数目 看看是不是真的? |
[44:15] | Real? | 真的? |
[44:16] | Yes. They’re all real notes, | 是的 看是不是真的纸币, |
[44:18] | – no cut out paper underneath or anything. – Gotcha. | – 里面不是塞得纸或者是其他的东西 – 明白 |
[44:22] | If it’s all there, take it out to your car | 如果钱对的 带到你的车子上 |
[44:24] | and you deliver it back to the office, like I told you. | 你那些钱送回办公室 就像我对你说的那样 |
[44:26] | ?? | 钱在你手里的时候一定要保证它的安全 |
[44:30] | Money to office. Understood. | 钱带回办公室 了解了 |
[44:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:32] | ?? They’ll want to talk to you about investing the rest of the money, | 他们会和你谈论剩下的钱如何投资的问题 |
[44:34] | ??just stall them, | 搪塞他们一下 |
[44:36] | say you’ve got a car on the meter ??. | 就说你的车还楼下计费呢 |
[44:39] | Take the money out to the car. | 把钱拿到车里 |
[44:40] | Everything’s OK, you give us a sign. | 一切都搞定之后 给我们个手势 |
[44:43] | What kind of sign? | 什么样的手势 |
[44:45] | A sign that everything’s OK, | 全部钱都在箱子里了 |
[44:47] | that the money’s kosher and it’s all in the case. | 一切都搞定的手势 |
[44:50] | Like a thumbs up jobbie? | 就像竖大拇指可以吗 |
[44:52] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[44:53] | A thumbs up jobbie would be splendid. | 竖大拇指很不错 |
[44:56] | – Now, you got all that? – Absolutely. | – 现在你都明白了吗 – 明白了 |
[45:01] | Off you go then. | 你可以去了 |
[45:23] | Alfie, over here. | Alfie 在这 |
[45:26] | Hello, chaps. | 你好 老兄 |
[45:28] | All right? | 都好了吗 |
[45:29] | How are you? | 你好啊 |
[45:31] | Well, went like a dream. | 简直像是在做梦 |
[45:34] | We doubled up. | 钱翻倍了 |
[45:35] | Bloody hell. | 太棒了 |
[45:36] | The good news is, Joe’s got another deal lined up. | 好的消息是Joe手头还有笔大生意 |
[45:39] | This one’s a biggy. | 这一笔很大 |
[45:40] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[45:41] | ?? If you come in for the whole four million, | 如果你四百万全部投进去的话 |
[45:42] | I can turn it into eight, maybe even ten. | 我可以把它变成八百万 甚至是一千万 |
[45:45] | Outstanding. | 太棒了 |
[45:46] | It might take a couple of days, but everything’s lined up, ready to go. | 可能需要几天的时间 但是万事俱备 只欠东风 |
[45:51] | Can I take a look? | 我可以看看吗 |
[45:54] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[45:56] | It’s all yours. | 都是你的了 |
[45:57] | 2 million. | 两百万 |
[46:02] | Bloody marvellous. | 太不可思议了 |
[46:04] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[46:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[46:16] | Just…feeling it! | 只是感受一下 |
[46:19] | It’s all there. | 都在这了 |
[46:21] | Don’t doubt it for a second, old boy. | 不用怀疑了 老兄 |
[46:24] | So shall we arrange another deal? | 那么我们可以开始谈谈下一笔生意了吗 |
[46:28] | Well, I’d be mad not to. | 那是肯定的 |
[46:29] | Yes, you would. | 是啊 |
[46:33] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[46:34] | What? | 什么 |
[46:35] | I left the car on a meter, I need to top it up. | 我的车在楼下计费呢 我要再去塞点钱 |
[46:38] | Leave it! I mean, it’s not as though you can’t afford the fine! Eh?! | 不要管了 你想想你赚的还不够那些罚款的吗 |
[46:41] | It’s not the fine! | 不是罚款的问题 |
[46:43] | They clamp the bloody thing, takes all day to get it back, | 他们把车夹起来 要一整天才能把车弄回来 |
[46:45] | – and I’m off for the weekend. – Yeah, but… | – 周末我可有事情要做 – 是的 但是 |
[46:47] | ?? I’ll be back in a jiff. | 我会马上回来的 |
[46:55] | You do realise he just walked out the door with 2 million, yeah? | 你意识到他拿着两百万的现金走了 是吧 |
[46:58] | Stay calm, stay calm. | 冷静 冷静 |
[47:00] | The game has a way to go yet. | 游戏还没结束呢 |
[47:02] | Let’s get a drink. | 我们去喝两杯 |
[47:12] | Oh, dear God. | 太好了 |
[47:15] | OK, let’s go. | 好吧 我们开始行动了 |
[47:30] | About time. | 真巧啊 |
[47:33] | Ah! | 嘿 |
[47:35] | Mickey Bricks. | |
[47:36] | As I live and breathe. | 到死都忘不了你啊 |
[47:39] | Remember me? | 可记得我吗 |
[47:43] | Should I? | 我们认识吗 |
[47:43] | Yeah. Spider’s web? | 蜘蛛侠网络防盗系统 |
[47:46] | Half a million quid, my painting. | 五十万英镑 我的油画 |
[47:49] | Carlton. | 你是Carlton |
[47:50] | That’s right. | 对的 |
[47:51] | Carlton and…Harry, if I’m not mistaken. | 如果我没有弄错的话 你们是Carlton和Harry |
[47:54] | How are you, Harry? | Harry 你好吗 |
[47:55] | Very well, thank you. How are you? | 非常好 谢谢 你呢 |
[47:57] | Are you kidding me? | 你还要讲吗 |
[48:00] | Not interrupting anything, am I? | 我没有打扰你们吧 |
[48:03] | No, not really. | 没有什么的 |
[48:04] | No? Not in the middle of a business deal or anything? | 没有 没有在谈生意什么的吗 |
[48:06] | You know money laundering, that sort of thing? | 比方说你应该知道洗黑钱那类事情吧 |
[48:09] | Good one. | 很不错 |
[48:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:12] | Oh, look, there it is. | 看 看他的表情 |
[48:16] | He’s working it out, bless him. | 他还没搞清楚状况 可怜哪 |
[48:21] | Let me try and make it simple for you. | 让我试着说简单一点 |
[48:24] | Explain things, step by step. | 一步一步的解释一下 |
[48:26] | Firstly, I’ve just stuffed you. | 首先 我骗倒了你 |
[48:30] | Stuffed you. | 骗倒了你 |
[48:31] | Seriously, Harry… | 你怎么回事 Harry |
[48:35] | But you know what makes it even better? | 但是你知道什么让我更爽吗 |
[48:39] | I’ve done it for twice what you took me for. | 我骗你的是你骗我的两倍 |
[48:43] | Which makes me smarter than you. | 证明我比你更加聪明 |
[48:45] | Twice as smart in fact. | 事实上聪明了两倍 |
[48:51] | Oh! Oh, this is good! | 哦 这感觉太好了 |
[48:54] | This is so good! | 简直太棒了 |
[48:56] | Oh, yes! | 哦 好啊 |
[48:57] | You see, Stone, this is my city. | 你看 Stone 这是我的城市 |
[49:02] | Hell, it was built for people like me. | 这是为我这样的人建造的城市 |
[49:06] | Big, to match my ambition. | 宏伟 符合我的雄心壮志 |
[49:09] | High, so I can look down at all the little people. | 高大 所以我可以俯视那些民众 |
[49:13] | So for you to think that you, | 你看看你自己 |
[49:15] | a petty little crook, | 一个可怜的小骗子 |
[49:19] | could come into my city and con me out of my money | 能来到我的城市 骗取我的钱财 |
[49:23] | and get away with it? | 然后就逃之夭夭吗 |
[49:26] | No. | 不 |
[49:27] | Well… | |
[49:29] | let’s say it’ll take a better man than you. | 所以说至少要找个比你强的人 |
[49:32] | So I think you’ll find | 所以我想你会懂得 |
[49:33] | that is ?? | 这就是胜者为王 |
[49:38] | and match. | 败者为寇 |
[49:47] | Finished? | 说完了吗 |
[49:49] | What? | 什么 |
[49:50] | I was just asking if you had finished. | 我刚刚问你是不是说完了 |
[49:54] | No, not really. | 不 还没有 |
[49:55] | I thought I’d stay and gloat for most of the afternoon. | 我认为我应该待在家里 幸灾乐祸一个下午 |
[50:00] | About what exactly? | 到底是为什么呢 |
[50:01] | About what… | 为什么 |
[50:06] | You’re funny. | 你很搞笑 |
[50:08] | About the fact that I’ve won. | 因为我赢了这个事实 |
[50:11] | I’ve beaten you. | 我打败了你 |
[50:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[50:16] | Yeah, really. | 是的 真的 |
[50:22] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[50:26] | ?? | 你们还好吗 伙计们 |
[50:40] | What? | 什么 |
[50:42] | Why are you grinning? | 你们笑什么 |
[50:44] | I’ve got your money! | 我拿到了你的钱 |
[50:47] | Why are you bloody grinning? Why are they grinning? | 你他妈的为什么笑 他们为什么笑 |
[50:50] | Hey, I have got your money, you moron. | 嘿 我得到了你的钱 你这个傻子 |
[50:57] | Alfie? What the hell are you doing here? | Alfie 你到这边做什么呢 |
[51:01] | Bit of a prob, old son. | 老兄 出了点问题 |
[51:03] | What do you mean bit of a prob? What the… | 出了点问题是什么意思 什么… |
[51:09] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事情了? |
[51:10] | Let me make it simple for you, | 让我说简单一点 |
[51:12] | explain things, step by step. | 为你一步一步的解释一下 |
[51:18] | Firstly, when you came up with your…plan, | 首先 当你想到了你的计划 |
[51:22] | you had to find like-minded people. | 你要去找和你有共同目的的人 |
[51:24] | Am I right? | 我说的对吧 |
[51:26] | Who else to deliver the bait than former marks? | 有什么比以前被骗的目标做诱饵更好的呢 |
[51:29] | But tell me, | 但是 告诉我 |
[51:31] | where did you find them…exactly? | 你到底是从哪儿找到他们的呢 (你被骗过吗? 致电Harry Fielding |
[51:52] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 真该死 |
[51:54] | – What is it? – Look. | – 怎么回事 – 看这 |
[52:00] | You told me you found them | 你告诉我你是经过大量的调查 |
[52:03] | through extensive bloody research! | 才找到他们的 |
[52:05] | I did. | 是的 |
[52:07] | And an ad in the Telegraph. | 和电话广告 |
[52:09] | What?! | 什么 |
[52:11] | So we thought we would join the party. | 所以我觉得我们不能错过这场好戏 |
[52:22] | Evening, all. Thanks for coming. | 大家晚上好 谢谢你们的到来 |
[52:25] | I’ve got a little job for you. | 我有个小小的任务给大家 |
[52:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[52:32] | Is that Harry Fielding? | 请问你是Harry Fielding吗 |
[52:34] | Speaking. | 请说 |
[52:36] | Harry Fielding. | |
[52:37] | Hi, I’m calling about the ad you placed. | 你好 我在报上看到你的广告 |
[52:39] | Yes, Olympic committee… Swampland. | 很好 假借奥委会的名卖给你沼泽地 |
[52:44] | Sounds like our man. | 听起来是我们要找的人 |
[52:46] | Have you been conned? | 你被骗过的吗 |
[52:47] | Mate, he sold me the Sydney bloody Opera House! | 兄弟 他把悉尼歌剧院卖给我 |
[52:53] | You were kind enough to tell ’em what you were planning. | 你非常友好的把你的计划分享给他们了 |
[52:57] | They’ve recruited an old school friend of Wood’s to play the mark. | 他们找以前Wood学校里的一个校友来当目标 |
[53:01] | Alfred Baron. | 名字叫Alfred Baron |
[53:04] | Baron is a penniless aristocrat. | Baron是个没落的贵族公子哥儿 |
[53:06] | But the story they’ll tell is that | 他们打算这么骗我们 |
[53:07] | he’s just come into a huge inheritance of 4 million. | 说他刚刚继承了大约四百万的遗产 |
[53:13] | No. No, wait, wait! | 不 等等 等等 |
[53:16] | You all gave me 1 million! | 你们都给了我一百万 |
[53:19] | Actually, we all wrote you a cheque. | 事实上是我们都给你写了张空头支票 |
[53:23] | Which shows up on your bank statement. | 只是让你看看账单数字 |
[53:26] | Until they bounce. | 取的话银行会拒付的 |
[53:29] | No… | 不可能 |
[53:31] | You had the bloody money! | 你拿到钱了 |
[53:35] | Ah. | 这个 |
[53:38] | All done. Just have to drop this off, we can be on our way. | 都搞定了 把这个放下 我俩就可以远走高飞啦 |
[53:41] | Why don’t you pop it in the boot? | 为什么你不放在后备箱呢 |
[53:56] | Justin, hello. | Justin 你好 |
[53:57] | Listen, chaps, I only have a couple of hours. | 听着 老弟 我只有几个小时 |
[53:59] | I have a filly in the starting blocks. | 有个小妞在等着我 |
[54:01] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[54:05] | Red head. Never had a ginger before, | 红头发 充满活力的 |
[54:07] | and I hear they’re very hot blooded. | 我听说她们都很有激情 性子很烈 |
[54:15] | I say! | 天啊 |
[54:19] | You look good enough to eat. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[54:21] | Well, maybe we should stick to the menu, | 应该直接点餐了 |
[54:22] | avoid upsetting the other diners. | 不要影响人家用餐 |
[54:24] | Top drawer! | 上层淑女啊 |
[54:25] | Nice baps and a sense of humour. | 长的漂亮还有幽默感 |
[54:28] | Outstanding! | 太完美了 |
[54:29] | Shampoo? | 要香槟吗 |
[54:33] | “Ah” what? | “这个”什么 |
[54:36] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[54:39] | You bloody idiot! | 你这个笨蛋 |
[54:41] | And you… | 还有你 |
[54:43] | You are such an arse! | 你简直就是个混蛋 |
[54:46] | Why am I surrounded by such bloody idiots?! | 为什么我身边的都是这些弱智呢 |
[54:51] | Fortunately, I don’t have that problem. | 幸运的是 我没有那样的问题 |
[54:53] | “Fortunately I don’t have that…” | “幸运的是我没有” |
[54:54] | Bully for you! | 很得意是不是? |
[54:57] | Arse! | 混蛋 |
[54:59] | Carlton, Carlton, Carlton… What can I say? | Carlton Carlton Carlton 我该说什么呢 |
[55:03] | Nice try. But like the man said… | 好的尝试 但俗话说的好 |
[55:06] | No cigar. | 功亏一篑 |
[55:08] | Oh. Oh-oh! | 哦 不 |
[55:10] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[55:12] | Not again! | 没有下次了 |
[55:20] | Arse. | 混蛋 |
[55:25] | Oh, one question. | 哦 还有一个问题 |
[55:27] | ?? Be my guest. | 请问 |
[55:29] | You had my million yesterday. | 你昨天拿了我的钱 |
[55:31] | Why keep up the pretence? | 为什么还要装下去 |
[55:33] | Why not cut and run when you had it? | 为什么不拿钱就走呢 |
[55:37] | And miss this? | 错过这场好戏吗 |
[55:55] | Still not 100% with what’s going on. | 还不是完全明白 |
[56:01] | Do you have a sister? | 你是不是有个姐妹? |
[56:04] | Red hair and drives a sports car? | 是不是红色头发 开跑车的那个 |
[56:05] | That’s the jobbie. | 那就是Jobbie |
[56:07] | I’ll give you her love. | 我会把你的爱意转达给她的 |
[56:11] | Outstanding. | 非常好 |
[56:23] | ARSE! | 混蛋 |
[56:33] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[56:47] | Bournemouth? | 去Bournemouth吗 (英国南部小镇) |
[56:48] | There’s nothing wrong with Bournemouth. | Bournemouth有什么不好的吗 |
[56:49] | ?? Seven miles of golden beach. | 有7英里的金色海滩 |
[56:51] | Mini golf. | 迷你高尔夫 |
[56:52] | Ice cream and hot dogs. | 冰淇淋和热狗 |
[56:53] | The English Riviera. | 英国的Riviera(欧洲著名避寒圣地) |
[56:53] | ?? I don’t want to go to Bournemouth. | 我不想去Bournemouth |
[56:55] | ?? That’s where we’re going. | 我们决定去啦 |
[56:56] | Eddie, are you sure? | Eddie 你确定不去? |
[56:58] | But what about Kuala Lumpur? What about Thailand? | 吉隆坡怎么样 或者泰国? |
[56:59] | It’s too hot. | 太热了 |
[57:01] | Are you sure you’won’t come with us? | 你确定你不会和我们一起吗 |
[57:03] | No, I’m not. | 是的 不去 |
[57:04] | I’m going to get a flight to Spain. | 我准备买张去西班牙的机票 |
[57:05] | You’re welcome to come. | 我们可是欢迎你加入的 |
[57:06] | No, I want to get a tan. | 不 我想晒黑一点 |
[57:08] | Can’t go on holiday without getting a tan. | 不晒黑度什么假的哦 |
[57:13] | Suit yourself. | 那随便你 |
[57:18] | Bring us back a donkey. | 回来要变帅哦 |
[57:27] | Don’t you think that was a bit too mean? | 你不认为那样做有点太卑鄙了吗 |
[57:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[57:31] | ?? You could have told him | 一开始你就应该告诉他了 |
[57:32] | we were going to Bournemouth to pick up the motor yacht. | 我们去Bournemouth偷游艇 |
[57:35] | True. | 那倒是 |
[57:35] | ?? But then we’d have had to tell him about sailing to France. | 但接着还得告诉他我们然后坐游艇去法国 |
[57:37] | ?? Before the two weeks in Monaco. | 再在摩纳哥呆两个星期 |
[57:39] | Flying to Barbados. | 最后坐飞机去巴巴多斯 (加勒比海岛国 风景优美) |
[57:40] | ?? His little face though! | 但是看看他的表情啊 |
[57:41] | He had his chance, we told him he could come with us. | 我们给了他机会了啊 我们告诉他可以跟我们一起的 |
[57:44] | He could have. | 他应该选和我们一起的 |
[57:45] | No, you should have told him the truth. | 不 你应该告诉他事实 |
[57:46] | We’re grifters, he should know better by now. | 我们是骗子啊 到现在他应该很清楚的 |
[57:49] | If Eddie really wanted to spend time with us | Eddie如果真的想和我们呆在一起的话 |
[57:50] | he could have done it in Bournemouth. | 就算是到Bournemouth他也会愿意的 |
[57:51] | ?? He really wanted was a free holiday. | 他真正想要的是一个自在的假期 |
[57:54] | ?? As con-men and women of good standing it is our duty | 而作为骗术专家 我们要的是尽到我们的责任 |
[57:58] | to take someone who wants something for nothing. | 让那些企图投机取巧不劳而获的人 |
[58:00] | And give them nothing for something. | 好好交点学费 |
[58:02] | So what was the something? | 交的学费干吗了 |
[58:03] | I booked this on his credit card. | 我用他的信用卡上登记的房间 |
[58:05] | I love this job! | 我喜欢这份工作 |
[58:09] | Oi, driver! Let’s turn the music up! | 嘿 师傅 请把音乐调大点 |