时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | When the market opens in under an hour, | 在开市一小时内 |
[00:02] | we’ll buy the stock and hold it for 48 hours. | 我们会买入这只股票 然后48小时后抛出 |
[00:06] | You’re completely certain the report is genuine? | 你有十足的把握这些消息是真的吗 |
[00:09] | It came from the Minister himself. | 消息是由大臣亲口放出的 |
[00:10] | And when that report goes public, | 当这报告公开发布的时候 |
[00:12] | the stock will go through the roof. | 股票价格会飙升涨停 |
[00:14] | And we’ll all become very rich. | 而我们就一夜暴富 |
[00:17] | Which is after all, | 而以上 |
[00:19] | why we’re here. | 就是我们聚在这里的理由 |
[00:21] | I’m in. | 算我个 |
[00:24] | Me too. | 还有我 |
[00:29] | Gabriel? | Gabriel呢 |
[00:38] | Simon, have the courier pick up these cases. | Simon 把箱子交给送信的 |
[00:40] | Take them directly to the brokers. | 直接拿给经纪人 |
[00:42] | Gentlemen, I’m sure it’s not too early for a bottle of champagne to celebrate, is it? | 先生们 我觉得现在喝香槟不算早吧 |
[00:46] | Never. | 当然不 |
[00:47] | Susan, would you do the honours? | Susan 帮我们拿来好吗 |
[00:49] | Actually, not for me. | 事实上 别给我倒 |
[00:51] | Not allowed to drink on duty, you see. | 上班的时候可不能喝酒 |
[00:56] | Duty? | 上什么班 |
[00:59] | Detective Inspector Alan Richards. | Alan Richards警督 |
[01:02] | Oh, and you’re nicked. | 哦 你被捕了 |
[01:09] | Don’t you just hate it when that happens? | 事情成真的时候你是不是很不爽呢 |
[02:45] | Sean? | |
[02:47] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[02:48] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[02:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:53] | OK, keep it down. | 好了 别说话 |
[03:00] | On your feet. | 出来 |
[03:31] | Thank you, gentlemen. We’ll take it from here. | 谢谢 先生们 从现在开始我们接手了 |
[04:09] | Recorded evidence, | 录音证据 |
[04:12] | photographs, | 照片 |
[04:13] | forged government paperwork, | 伪造的政府文件 |
[04:15] | a statement from a serving police officer, | 现役警官的供词 |
[04:18] | false identities. Not looking good, is it? | 假身份 看上去真糟糕 不是吗 |
[04:21] | Shouldn’t that be switched on? | 这个不是该打开的吗 |
[04:24] | What is it now? 2010? | 今年是什么年啊 2010吗 |
[04:26] | You should be out in…2025? | 那你差不多是什么时候出来呢 2025吗 |
[04:31] | Of course, you might not all be so lucky. | 当然了 难说你们能不能全出来 |
[04:34] | Fifteen years is a long time. | 15年可长着呢 |
[04:37] | Albert Stroller is an old man, | Albert Stroller年纪又这么大了 |
[04:40] | and such a free spirit. Shame if he were to die in prison. | 又如此热爱自由 要真死在监狱里 那可真糟糕 |
[04:43] | He had nothing to do with this. | 他和这件事情没关系 |
[04:47] | Oops. | 哎呀 |
[04:50] | All right, it’s me you want. | 好吧 你想抓的人是我 |
[04:52] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[04:53] | Then let the others go free and I will sign a statement saying anything you want. | 把其他人放了 你想给我按什么罪名都成 |
[04:58] | I’m afraid it’s not quite as simple as that. | 我恐怕不如你想得那么简单 |
[05:00] | Then I have nothing else to say to you. | 那我就不奉陪了 |
[05:02] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[05:08] | – You can’t do this. – I think you’ll find we can do anything we want. | – 你不能这么做 – 你会发觉 我们想做什么都可以 |
[05:17] | It really doesn’t have to be like this. | 真的没必要弄这么僵 |
[05:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:28] | Hello, Michael. | 你好啊 Michael |
[05:31] | – Are you a grifter? – I’m a detective chief inspector. | – 你是骗子吗 – 我是首席警督 |
[05:34] | – Let’s call it one-nil. – Yes, let’s. | – 那就一比零吧 – 是啊 很好 |
[05:37] | I’m sorry I can’t be with you. | 真遗憾不能出现在现场 |
[05:39] | Your face must be a picture. | 你的表情想必很复杂吧 |
[05:41] | I take it you’ve met Jenny by now. | 我就当你已经见过Jenny了 |
[05:44] | She’s a very old and very dear friend. | 她是我一个很老也很亲密的朋友 |
[05:47] | She came to visit me last month and we shared a bottle of wine. | 上个月她来拜访我 我们喝了一瓶酒 |
[05:50] | Your ears must have been on fire. | 你肯定那时候耳根子火辣辣的 |
[05:53] | Anyhow, | 总之呢 |
[05:54] | she told me she had a little problem | 她对我说她有个小麻烦 |
[05:57] | and I said you’d be perfect. | 我说你是解决麻烦的最佳人选 |
[06:00] | So, have fun. | 所以 好好玩 |
[06:03] | Oh. I think this makes it one all. | 对了 我觉得这应该算是一比一了吧 |
[06:13] | What kind of problem? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[06:16] | This is the National Bank of Syria in the City. | 这是伦敦城里的叙利亚国家银行 |
[06:19] | In its basement it has two vaults, | 地下室里有两个金库 |
[06:21] | one of which has 300 safety deposit boxes. | 其中的一个里有300个出租保险箱 |
[06:25] | Within one of these security boxes | 这些保险箱里的一个 |
[06:26] | there is something we’d very much like to get our hands on. | 存放着我们十分想要的东西 |
[06:30] | In the second vault, | 而在第二金库里 |
[06:32] | we believe there is something in the region of 40 million. | 据悉应该有四千万现金 |
[06:36] | You bring us the contents of that one safety deposit box, | 你帮我们把保险箱里的东西弄到手 |
[06:40] | you get to keep anything else you can carry from the other vault. | 另一个金库里的东西 只要你带得走 就随便拿 |
[06:48] | All right, | 那 |
[06:49] | who are you? Special Branch? | 你们到底是谁 特别支队吗 |
[06:51] | Oh, nothing so vulgar. | 哦 别把我看得那么俗 |
[06:55] | The point is, Mr Stone, you either help us solve our problem | 关键是 Stone先生 如果你不帮我们解决这个麻烦 |
[06:58] | or you and your friends go to prison. | 你和你的朋友就要坐牢了 |
[07:00] | And you can’t do this yourselves, | 而你们不能亲自出手 |
[07:02] | – because… – Relations between London and Damascus are a little tense. | – 是因为… – 伦敦与大马士革(叙利亚首都) 之间的关系有些紧张 |
[07:05] | Should anything go wrong, any link to the government would be disastrous. | 要是出错 任何矛头指向政府就会出大乱子 |
[07:09] | However, we can’t be held accountable | 但是 如果是一伙犯罪集团私自行动 |
[07:12] | for the actions of a criminal gang working independently. | 可就不能怪罪在我们头上了 |
[07:16] | We’ll let you out on bail, | 你们会被假释 |
[07:17] | then drop the charges once the job’s done. | 事成之后我们就会撤销指控 |
[07:19] | So, what’s it to be? | 那 你意下如何 |
[07:24] | ‘They rough you up a bit?’ | 他们揍了你一顿吗 |
[07:26] | – I’ve had worse. – Did they say who they were? | – 比那更糟的还有呢 – 他们说了自己的身份吗 |
[07:29] | Not exactly, but they’re pretty high up the food chain. | 没有 不过可以确定算是食物链的顶层 |
[07:33] | – The way I see it, we’ve had a right result. – What? | – 我觉得选择是正确的 – 为什么 |
[07:36] | Well, ten minutes ago I was locked up, bang to rights, | 10分钟前 我还被关在牢里 板上钉钉要被人宰割 |
[07:38] | worrying about sharing a shower with a Russian drug baron from B block. | 还想万一要和那B区的俄罗斯 毒品大鳄共用一个浴室的话该怎么办 |
[07:42] | – Now we’re free. – We’re hardly free. | – 现在我们自由了 – 我们可算不上自由 |
[07:44] | All right, so we’ve got to rob one little bank. | 也行 我们就是要去抢一家小银行 |
[07:46] | How hard can it be? | 能难到什么地方去呢 |
[07:50] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[07:52] | Oh, Lucy, I wish you could have been there to see it. | 哦 Lucy 你真该亲眼看看 |
[08:00] | Yes, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[08:02] | But don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[08:03] | I’ve got him tied up in knots. | 我把他捏得牢牢的 |
[08:07] | I need time. | 我需要时间 |
[08:10] | I need time to think, to, er… | 我要时间好好想想 好好 呃 |
[08:16] | But in the meanwhile, let’s go through the motions. | 但现在 我们还是按程序来 |
[08:19] | Ash, bank. Find out everything you can about the place. | Ash 查银行 能查的都查出来 |
[08:22] | Security, alarm systems, personnel, everything. | 安保 警铃 人事配备 所有的一切 |
[08:25] | Albert, use every contact you’ve got and find out who they work for. | Albert 用你的人脉来查查他们的背景 |
[08:28] | – Let’s see what we’re up against. – You got it. | – 看看我们到底是和谁对抗 – 明白 |
[08:30] | Emma, work from Ash’s list of personnel. | Emma 好好研究Ash找到的人事资料 |
[08:33] | Find me a weakness, a way in, | 帮我找到其中的弱点 命门 |
[08:35] | – something we can use. – OK. | – 找到能利用的东西 – 好 |
[08:38] | Ash, is Anxious still about? | Ash Anxious还在么 |
[08:40] | Yeah, he’s got a basement flat in Camden. | 对 他在卡姆登(伦敦区名) 搞了一间地下室 |
[08:43] | Sean, go and see him. | Sean 过去找他 |
[08:44] | Ash will give you the address. | Ash会给你地址的 |
[08:45] | Tell him what we’re doing and he’ll kit you out with an identity to get you into the bank. | 告诉他我们的计划 他会给你一个身份 供你进银行的 |
[08:49] | Make an appointment there to open up an account tomorrow. | 预约明天去开户 |
[08:53] | Everyone set? | 每个人都明白了吗 |
[08:54] | Then let’s try and stay out of jail. | 那就行动起来 努力别进监狱吧 |
[09:13] | – Who is it? – Are you Anxious? | – 是谁 – 你是Anxious吗 |
[09:15] | – Depends who it is. – It’s Sean. | – 这要看你是谁了 – 我叫Sean |
[09:16] | Mickey Bricks and Ash Morgan sent me. | Mickey Bricks还有 Ash Morgan派我来的 |
[09:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:36] | You can’t be too careful, eh? | 真是超谨慎啊 |
[09:39] | Why? What have you heard? | 怎么了 你听说什么了 |
[09:41] | Nothing. I was just saying. | 没什么 说说而已 |
[09:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:45] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[09:49] | – How are you? Nice to see you. – I’m fine. please sit down. | – 你好吗 见到你真高兴 – 我很好 快请坐 |
[09:52] | You’re looking very well. | 你看上去真不错 |
[09:55] | Can I get you a drink, sir? | 请问要喝什么 先生 |
[09:56] | Well, let’s see. It’s five o’ clock in Mumbai. | 让我看看 现在是孟买时间5点 |
[09:59] | I’ll have a scotch on the rocks. | 那就来杯加冰威士忌吧 |
[10:10] | ******** | (叙利亚国家银行) (请求的资料 员工名单) |
[10:12] | *** | (员工资料) |
[10:25] | You said Three Socks sent you? | 你说三只脚派你过来的吗 |
[10:27] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:28] | – And you’re sure it was him? – Pretty sure, yeah. | – 你确定是他吗 – 差不多 是的 |
[10:31] | Pretty sure? | 什么叫差不多 |
[10:33] | It was definitely him, mate. | 绝对绝对是他 伙计 |
[10:38] | So, what can I do for you? | 要我帮你做什么 |
[10:39] | – I need an identity. – What for? | – 我要一个身份 – 做什么的 |
[10:41] | – Bank job. – What bank? | – 混进银行去 – 哪家银行 |
[10:42] | The National Bank of Syria. Very exotic. | – 叙利亚国家银行 – 混外国去了啊 |
[10:44] | Right, sit in that chair. | 行 坐到椅子上去 |
[10:47] | We’d better do you something Middle Eastern. | 最好把你弄成中东风格的 |
[10:48] | You might have to tan up a bit. | 你要晒晒黑了 |
[10:53] | Do I need to count it? | 我要数一数吗 |
[10:54] | It’s all there. | 都在这儿了 |
[10:56] | I’ll count it anyway. | |
[11:03] | ****** | 反正我都要数一遍 的 |
[11:06] | *** | (发出好友请求) (希望今晚的生日派对能见到你们!) |
[11:12] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[11:14] | Just one click away from meeting my new best friend. | 再按一下就能见到我的最新好友了 |
[11:25] | Hello, Mickey. | 你好啊 Mickey |
[11:27] | I’m surprised you’ve got time for a social call. | 真惊讶你还能挤出时间来叙旧 |
[11:29] | Shouldn’t you be marshalling your troops? | 你难道不是该训练小部队 |
[11:32] | Buying balaclavas? | 去买遮面罩么 |
[11:34] | It’s all in hand. | 一切尽在掌握 |
[11:36] | So, to what do I owe the pleasure? | 那 你来见我做什么 |
[11:38] | Take a walk? | 能一起走走吗 |
[11:44] | Before I do this, | 我动手之前 |
[11:46] | I need to know that you’ll be true to your word. | 我要确认你说到做到 |
[11:49] | That you’ll drop the charges against us. | 你会撤销对我们的指控 |
[11:51] | I want to know if you’re playing this straight. | 我想知道你是不是说到做到 |
[11:53] | You want to discuss the rules. How civilised. | 你想要讨论规则 多文明啊 |
[11:55] | These are people I care about. | 他们是我在乎的人 |
[11:57] | I need to know that if I ask them to do this, it’s for a good reason. | 我想知道我让他们做这些 是出于足够的理由 |
[12:01] | What do you want from me? | 你要我做什么 |
[12:03] | I want you to look me in the eye | 我要你看着我的眼睛 |
[12:04] | and tell me that if I do this, it’s over. | 告诉我 只要我做了 一切都一笔勾销 |
[12:07] | Why should I? | 为什么我要这么做呢 |
[12:09] | Because then I’ll get you what you want | 你这么做了 就能得到你想要的 |
[12:11] | and if it’s a fair game, that’s how I’ll play it. | 如果这是公平的游戏 这就是我的规则 |
[12:14] | Is that a threat? | 这算威胁吗 |
[12:16] | No, it’s a statement of fact. | 不 这是事实供述 |
[12:22] | All right, you have my word. | 行 一言为定 |
[12:25] | If you do what we’ve asked, | 只要你做了我们所要求的事情 |
[12:27] | that’ll be an end to it. | 你的罪名就一笔勾销 |
[12:29] | And my friends, they’ll be free to go? | 我的朋友呢 他们会被释放吗 |
[12:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:34] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[12:37] | Yes, I am. | 满意了 |
[12:39] | I’m sure you’ve got a lot of work to do. | 我想你一定有很多事情要做 |
[12:42] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[12:48] | You really don’t trust this bird. | 你不信那个妞 是吧 |
[12:50] | She’s too smart to let us get away with something like this. | 她太聪明了 肯定不会让我们脱罪的 |
[12:52] | So what will she do? | 那她会做什么 |
[12:54] | Best guess? Yeah. | – 最好的情况吗 – 对 |
[12:57] | He won’t want to come out in the open, so he’ll do a steal. | 他不会愿意出现在公共场所里 所以他会用偷的办法 |
[13:00] | She mentioned balaclavas. It was a joke, | 她说到了遮头罩 虽然是玩笑话 |
[13:02] | but it means she knows we’re going for a steal rather than a con. | 但是也表明她知道我们会偷而不是骗 |
[13:05] | Then after we have what we need, | 我们拿到想要的东西之后 |
[13:07] | we’ll re-arrest them. | 再抓他们一遍 |
[13:10] | For the bogus stocks con? | 罪名是股票诈骗吗 |
[13:11] | For stealing the 40 million in the second vault. | 罪名是偷窃第二金库中的四千万英镑 |
[13:15] | That’ll double their sentences. | 会给他们的刑期加上一倍 |
[13:20] | OK. | 好了 |
[13:21] | The National Bank of Syria. | 叙利亚国家银行 |
[13:25] | It’s got basement with a vault for safety deposit boxes. | 地下室中有一个金库放置出租保险箱 |
[13:28] | A great place for ex-Syrian nationals to hide their ill-gotten gains. | 对那些前叙利亚人来说 真是完美的保存赃物的地点 |
[13:33] | – Security? – It’s where I’m going if I win the lottery. | – 安保怎么样 – 要是我中了彩票也去那里存钱 |
[13:36] | Thermal imaging CCTV with face recognition. | 热成像闭路电视 还带面部识别系统 |
[13:39] | Pressure pads set at 20 grams. | 压力板设定在20克 |
[13:41] | A laser network that can detect a fly crossing the room. | 激光网布满房间 哪怕一只苍蝇飞过都能侦测到 |
[13:44] | The walls are reinforced with titanium | 墙壁的材料是加固钛合金 |
[13:46] | and there’s a wireless network that shuts down steel grilles | 而且金库还带有无线网络 可以在危急时刻 |
[13:50] | on every room in the bank when compromised. | 关上银行里每间房间的钢窗栅 |
[13:52] | So if you get in, the chances of getting out again are slim. | 所以你进去了 再出来的可能性微乎其微 |
[13:55] | Any good news? | 有好的方面吗 |
[13:56] | Yes. It’s protected overnight by a private Syrian security firm | 有 晚上的安保人员是 私人的叙利亚保安队伍 |
[14:00] | with tasers, dogs and a bad attitude. | 带高压眩晕枪 狗 而且态度很恶劣 |
[14:02] | They had an attempted robbery four years ago. | 四年前有人意图抢劫银行 |
[14:04] | When the police got there, the security had beaten them half to death. | 当警察赶到的时候 保安已经把那群小贼打个半死了 |
[14:08] | And that’s good news how? | 这算哪门子的好 |
[14:09] | Well, if we get caught, there might not be enough left of us to lock up. | 这样啊 万一被抓到 我们里面估计也有人撑不到坐牢了 |
[14:13] | The bank has an underground car park. Now, that’s our best route in. | 银行有个地下停车场 看来是我们进去的最好路线了 |
[14:17] | We access the service shaft from street level. | 我们可以从街道标高进入辅助井中 |
[14:19] | Pop out the hatch at the other end. | 从另一端的门出来 |
[14:21] | Cameras everywhere, | 到处都有摄像头 |
[14:23] | but I think I can get us through the service entrance. | 不过我觉得通过辅助通道还是没问题的 |
[14:26] | – What about the second vault? – The one with the cash. | 第二金库呢 放现金的那个 |
[14:29] | Well, it’s right next to the security boxes. | 就在保险箱的旁边 |
[14:31] | Once we’re there, the second vault’s simple enough. | 只要进去了 第二金库就容易多了 |
[14:34] | One central code lock- six digits. | 就一个密码锁 六位 |
[14:36] | Just like the lottery. | 就跟买彩票一样 |
[14:37] | Six digits and you hit the jackpot. | 六位数 然后你就赢了头奖 |
[14:39] | We’re going to be millionaires. | 我们会成百万富翁的 |
[14:42] | Back to the first vault. | 再说说第一金库 |
[14:44] | The security boxes themselves. What are the locks like? | 那些保险箱 用的是什么样的锁 |
[14:48] | Bearing in mind there’s little or no chance of getting near them in the first place, | 既然先入为主地认为小偷 几乎不可能靠近保险箱 |
[14:51] | the locks are pretty standard. | 所以用的锁十分标配 |
[14:59] | Do we even know what’s in the box we’re supposed to steal? | 我们知道我们要偷的是什么吗 |
[15:01] | – No. – There is one weak spot. | – 不知道 – 有一个弱点 |
[15:03] | Most security systems have an over-ride on the time lock in case of emergency. | 往往安保系统都会有一种 与时间同步的超控系统 以防紧急情况 |
[15:08] | You can’t wait until 8:00 am if there’s an earthquake. | 就好象地震来了 可不能等到早上8点开门 |
[15:11] | How does that help us? | 我们要如何利用这点呢 |
[15:13] | One of the triggers is a power surge, cope with electrical storms. | 有一种触发情况是电力激增 是用来对付雷暴雨的 |
[15:16] | If we could create a surge at the grid | 如果我们使用电网来创造如此一个情况 |
[15:18] | it would cut out the alarm circuit for seven minutes, | 就会在7分钟内切段警报电路 |
[15:20] | the time it takes the computer to check the system. | 这段时间里电脑就可以重新检测系统 |
[15:23] | Can we do both vaults in seven minutes? | 我们怎么在7分钟里搞定两个金库 |
[15:25] | Leave that to me. | 别担心 这个我来想 |
[15:27] | And this surge will shut down everything? | 这个电力激增 会切段所有的警报吗 |
[15:29] | Everything but the pressure pads, which run off a smaller system. | 所有的 除了压力板 那个在较小的一个系统内运作 |
[15:33] | And a three-foot-thick steel door and a four combination locks. | 还有一扇三尺厚的铁门和四位混合锁 |
[15:36] | Apart from that, it’s a piece of piss. | 除了这些 都是小菜一碟 |
[15:38] | Seven minutes is not a long time. | 7分钟可不够长 |
[15:39] | It’s all we’ve got. | 但我们只有这点时间 |
[15:43] | OK. | 好了 |
[15:46] | Sean? | Sean呢 |
[15:49] | I’m Hafez Al-Khani. | 我叫Hafez Al-Khani |
[15:52] | My dad moved here during the military coup in 1961, | 我爸爸在1961年 军事政变的时候移民到这里 |
[15:55] | where he met my mum. | 然后遇到了我妈妈 |
[15:57] | He made his fortune in the manufacturing industry | 他从事制造业发家 |
[16:00] | and I was educated at Cambridge. | 我在剑桥受的教育 |
[16:02] | Currently a bit of a playboy with a healthy allowance from Daddy. | 因为老爸给的零用钱够多 所以是个纨绔子弟 |
[16:06] | I’ve got an appointment at 3.30 tomorrow. | 我明天3:30定了预约 |
[16:08] | Very good. Emma? | 很好 Emma呢 |
[16:10] | I’ve got a new friend called Ashur Olmert, | 我的新朋友叫Ashur Olmert |
[16:13] | who also happens to be a safety deposit clerk at the bank. | 恰好也是那家银行的保险箱接待员 |
[16:16] | And he’s invited all his online friends to his birthday party tonight. | 他今晚邀请所有网上的朋友 去参加他的生日派对 |
[16:20] | You won’t have much time with him. | 你没多少时间和他在一起 |
[16:22] | He’s 19, never had a girlfriend, as far as I can make tell. | 他19岁 从没有过女朋友 目前我就知道这些了 |
[16:24] | Blimey. Must have trouble walking. | 哇 那他肯定是走不动路了 |
[16:27] | Yeah, thanks, Ash. | 对 谢谢 Ash |
[16:28] | I’m hoping it’ll be love at first sight. | 我希望能一见钟情 |
[16:30] | Cradle snatcher. | 老牛吃嫩草 |
[16:32] | He looks really sweet. | 他很可爱的 |
[16:33] | What are you going to do if he doesn’t go for older women? | 万一他不是姐控 你要怎么办 |
[16:37] | There’s no danger of that. If he’s never had a girlfriend, | 不会有这样的问题的 他连一个女朋友都没有过 |
[16:40] | any port in a storm and all that. | 饥不择食了 就是这样 |
[16:42] | Sorry, no offence, Emms. | 对不起 不是针对你 Emms |
[16:44] | Can we just stop this conversation, please? | 不提这个了 行吗 |
[16:46] | OK, OK. | 好 好 |
[16:47] | Albert. | |
[16:48] | – Well, I’m afraid the worst news is yet to come. – Oh? | – 呃 恐怕坏消息还不止这些 – 是吗 |
[16:52] | Jennifer Hughes is ex-military. | Jennifer Hughes以前是军队的 |
[16:54] | She works with Nigel Chambers, ex-Army. | 和她合作的Nigel Chambers之前也是军队的 |
[16:57] | So who do they work for? | 那她们具体是做什么的呢 |
[16:58] | They were both recruited by military intelligence | 她们三年前 |
[17:01] | three years ago. | 都隶属于军事情报部门 |
[17:04] | – oh, bollocks. – They’re MI6. | – 糟糕 – 她们是军情六处的(英国的情报部门) |
[17:07] | What does it matter who they work for? It doesn’t change anything. | 她们为谁工作有什么关系 又没有影响 |
[17:10] | They’ve got free rein to do what they like. | 她们可是想干什么就干什么的 |
[17:13] | The Old Bill have to play by the rules. These guys don’t. | 那些老家伙还守些规矩 他们可不 |
[17:17] | It’s your call, Mick. | Mick 就看你了 |
[17:26] | Well, | 嗯 |
[17:28] | considering who these people are, | 想想这些人做的事情 |
[17:30] | there’s no way we can back out now. | 我们是不可能有退路的 |
[17:33] | Well, if that’s how it is. | 嗯 那要真是这样 |
[17:37] | Let’s go rob a bank. | 我们还是去抢银行吧 |
[17:43] | Well, how do I look? | 嗯 我看起来怎么样啊 |
[17:49] | A bit muttony. | 有点装嫩 |
[17:51] | – Muttony?! – Take no notice. You look great. | – 装嫩? – 不要介意 你看起来很美 |
[17:53] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我也十分同意 |
[17:54] | Make sure you help him with his homework. | 你要保证帮他把家庭作业写好 |
[17:56] | Oh, whatever, Tango boy. | 随便啦 探戈小子 |
[17:58] | Don’t wait up. | 别等我了 |
[18:29] | That’s it, I’m done. | 就这样吧 我受不了了 |
[18:31] | Good. Make yourself useful and put the kettle on. | 好吧 做点有意义的事情去吧 烧水去吧 |
[18:36] | What you making, anyway? | 对了 你在做什么 |
[18:37] | Well, I’m making an electromagnetic thingamajig | 呃 在做可以远程遥控的 |
[18:40] | with a remote control whatsit. | 电磁的东西 |
[18:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:44] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[18:50] | Is Mickey all right out there? | 那Mickey在外面干什么呢 |
[18:51] | He’s just fine. | 他好得很 |
[18:52] | He’s been out there ages. What’s he doing? | 他都呆好久了 他想什么呢 |
[18:55] | Trying to keep us out of prison. | 想着怎么避免我们的牢狱之灾 |
[18:57] | In that case, he can stay out there as long as he likes. | 这样啊 那他就想呆多久呆多久吧 |
[19:22] | I’m so sorry. | 不好意思啊 |
[19:25] | No, it was my fault. | 不 是我不好 |
[19:28] | My heel gave way. | 我的鞋子滑了 |
[19:30] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[19:33] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[19:38] | Oh, yuck. | 哎 真讨厌 |
[19:46] | would you like another drink? | 想不想再来一杯呢 |
[19:48] | That would be really kind, thank you. | 那就太好了 谢谢 |
[19:54] | – Coffee? – Thanks. | – 咖啡? – 谢了 |
[19:58] | Ash, could you do something for me? | Ash 帮我一个忙成不 |
[20:00] | Yeah, name it. | 好啊 说吧 |
[20:02] | Well, | 嗯 |
[20:03] | I’ve been thinking about our friends at MI6. | 我一直在想我们军情六处的朋友们 |
[20:07] | What would you say is the most important thing to them? | 你觉得对他们来说最重要的是什么 |
[20:10] | Apart from stitching people up? | 除了冤枉人之外么 |
[20:14] | Secrecy. | 隐私 |
[20:17] | What you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[20:19] | I thinking that maybe that’s where we find our edge. | 我在想我们这就样就能取得优势了 |
[20:24] | I used to work in a bank. | 我曾经在银行工作过 |
[20:25] | – Really? – Mmm-hmm. | – 是吗 – 嗯-嗯 |
[20:28] | Until the manager started coming on to me. | 直到经理开始对我展开攻势 |
[20:32] | He was so old. | 他太老了 |
[20:34] | Mind you, his son was quite fit. | 不过 他儿子倒是挺适合的 |
[20:36] | But he was only 19. | 但是他只有19岁 |
[20:39] | A bit young for you, right? | 对你来说嫩了点 是吧 |
[20:41] | God no, | 天啊 不 |
[20:42] | it’s just that it would have been hard to go home to meet the family, | 只是要是回家见家人的话有点难 |
[20:44] | when I’d just slapped his father, wouldn’t it? | 因为我才扇了他爸爸一巴掌 对吧 |
[20:48] | I suppose so. | 我想是的 |
[20:51] | So, | 那么 |
[20:53] | what do you do at your bank? | 你在银行里做什么呢 |
[20:58] | We ready? | 搞定了吗 |
[20:59] | I’ve got a few things to pick up in the morning, | 明天早上还要去拿点东西 |
[21:01] | but yeah. We’re good to go. | 但是 呃 我们可以行动咯 |
[21:03] | – I’m exhausted. – How was it? | – 我是筋疲力尽了 – 怎么样 |
[21:06] | Well, it started out OK, | 嗯 开始还好啦 |
[21:07] | and then descended into who could drink the most lager | 但是后来就成了谁喝的多谁厉害 |
[21:09] | – and pull their trousers down the quickest. – Sounds like a good night out. | – 还有谁脱裤子最快 – 听起来很疯狂呀 |
[21:12] | – Yeah, for you, maybe. – So how was Ashur? | – 呃 要是你 估计是的 – 那Ashur怎么样了 |
[21:15] | – Oh, he was lovely. – Did you make a man of him? | -哦 他很可爱 -你有没有让他成为男人呀 |
[21:17] | No, I did not. He was a perfect gentleman. | 我才没有 他可是正经好男人 |
[21:19] | More importantly, did you get what we need? | 重点是 我们要的东西你套出来没有? |
[21:21] | Yes. Luckily, he’s very proud of his work. | 那肯定的 我们走运啊 他对他的工作可是十分自豪的 |
[21:23] | The boxes have high tensile secure barrel locks. | 保险柜有高敏度安全锁管 |
[21:26] | Two members of security accompany every box opening and a third watches on CCTV. | 两名安全公司的保安巡视整个保险柜 第三个人则在看监控录像 |
[21:30] | – What about the numbers? – Sequential. | – 那保险箱的数字呢 – 按顺序排列的 |
[21:32] | Box one is top left hand corner, left side of the room, | 一号箱子在左边房间左角最上一个 |
[21:35] | then runs left to right and down. | 然后是从左到右从上到下 |
[21:36] | And you got all that without putting out? | 你都不用脱衣服这些全都套出来了吗 |
[21:39] | They’re taught the sequence, so they look more professional when they take a client in. | 他们说这样按次序排列 顾客来的时候就会觉得很专业 |
[21:43] | OK. So we just need to get Sean | 好的 那我们只要Sean |
[21:45] | to do his bit tomorrow and we’re set. | 明天把他的事情做好 我们就搞定了 |
[21:48] | Not quite. | 不尽然 |
[21:53] | Emms! | |
[21:56] | Sit. | 坐 |
[22:24] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以帮您的 |
[22:25] | I have an appointment to take out a box. | 我约好来取东西的 |
[22:28] | – Mr Al-Khani, right? – Yes. | – Al-Khani先生是吗 – 是的 |
[22:30] | – Do you have any identification? – Of course. | – 您的证件 – 当然 |
[22:47] | Your family are from Aleppo? | 您全家都来自Aleppo吗 |
[22:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:51] | I have an uncle there. | 我有个叔叔在那 |
[22:54] | – Really? – Yes, yes, | – 真的吗 – 是的 是的 |
[22:55] | he works at the post office on Kouatly Street. | 他在Kouatly Street的邮局工作 |
[23:01] | – Do you know it? – Kouatly Street. | – 您知道吗 |
[23:08] | Just off Baron Street? | 就是过了Baron街的那个吗 |
[23:10] | It is a small world. | 世界真小啊 |
[23:11] | Yes, it is. | 那是的 |
[23:14] | So, what size box do you need? | 那么 您需要什么尺码的箱子 |
[23:16] | Our smallest is three inches by five | 我们最小的是三英尺乘以五英尺的 |
[23:18] | and our largest is ten by 25. | 我们最大的是十英尺乘以二十五英尺 |
[23:21] | I’ll take the largest. | 我要最大的 |
[23:24] | I’m a superstitious man. | 我这人有点迷信 |
[23:26] | – Oh… – I have my lucky numbers. | – 哦 – 我有我的幸运数字 |
[23:29] | Two and five. | 二和五 |
[23:33] | Very good, very good. Let’s see. | 很好 很好 我来看看 |
[23:36] | We have 252, or 225, 552. | 我们有252 225或者是552 |
[23:40] | 225 would be perfect. | 225就很好了 |
[23:44] | Then it is yours. | 那这就是您的了 |
[23:45] | Please, come this way. | 请这边走 |
[24:06] | Don’t worry, you’ll get there. | 不要担心 你会搞定的 |
[25:14] | OK. | 好了 |
[25:52] | It’s in. | 放好了 |
[25:54] | Oh, well done, Sean, well done. See you in a minute. | 哦 Sean 干的好啊 干的好 我们一会见 |
[25:57] | – It’s in. – Good boy. | – 放好了 – 好样的 |
[25:59] | – How was that? – Three minutes. | – 怎么样啊 – 三分钟 |
[26:01] | – That’s all right, yeah? – No, 90 seconds is all right. | – 那还不错 是吗 – 不 90秒是还不错 |
[26:03] | Three minutes gets us locked up. | 三分钟就完蛋了 |
[26:06] | And again. | 再来 |
[26:12] | I think you’re doing fine. | 我觉得你做的很好 |
[26:14] | Mmm. What about you? | 嗯 那你呢 |
[26:17] | Racking my brains, trying to make sure I haven’t missed anything. | 在绞尽脑汁想我们有没有漏掉什么东西 |
[26:20] | – I’m sure you haven’t. – I hope so. | – 我相信你不会的 – 我希望是这样 |
[26:22] | The stakes are pretty high. | 代价是惨痛的 |
[26:25] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 哦 这我可不知道 |
[26:26] | Prison’s what it used to be, you know. | 号子可是你常去的地方 |
[26:28] | Now you get your own cell, colour TV, | 你现在还有单独的房间 彩电 |
[26:30] | computer games. Gym. | 电脑游戏 健身房 |
[26:34] | – It’s Albert I worry about. – Oh, he’d cope. | – 我是担心Albert – 哦 他能应付的 |
[26:37] | You know Albert. He’d be running the place inside a month. | 你了解Albert的 不出一个月 那地盘就听他的了 |
[26:40] | True. | 那倒是 |
[26:42] | But 15 years. | 但是15年啊 |
[26:50] | Everything I know… | 我所有知道的… |
[26:52] | everything I am is because of him. | 我的所以一切都是因为他 |
[26:58] | If this thing doesn’t work out well, it won’t be your fault. | 如果这事情做不好 并不是你的问题 |
[27:02] | Won’t it? | 不是的吗 |
[27:09] | Do you know… | 你知道吗 |
[27:10] | If we get through this somehow, | 如果我们能捱过这一关的话 |
[27:13] | I think I need to take a break. | 我想我们该休息休息了 |
[27:16] | Yeah, south of France or something. | 是的 去法国南部什么地方 |
[27:20] | Monaco? | 摩纳哥? |
[27:22] | That’s a good a place as any. | 那是个好地方啊 |
[27:24] | I’ve always wanted to play the casino at Monte Carlo. | 我一直想在蒙特卡洛的赌场玩一把 |
[27:27] | I hear the Chateau Vert has lovely views of the harbour. | 我听说Chateau Vert有美丽的海景 |
[27:31] | The Chateau Vert? | |
[27:35] | It sounds lovely. | 听起来很不错 |
[27:37] | Might see you there, then? | 那我们到那见咯 |
[27:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:48] | You never call, | 你从来都不打电话 |
[27:51] | you don’t write. | 你也不发短信 |
[27:52] | I’ve been busy. | 我很忙 |
[27:54] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[27:56] | Lucy sends her regards. | Lucy向我问好 |
[27:58] | What can I do you for? | 那我能为你做什么呢 |
[27:59] | I thought you might like to talk me through your plans. | 我想你大概想和我谈谈你的计划了 |
[28:03] | And why would I want to do that? | 那我为什么要这么做呢 |
[28:05] | Because I’m asking you to. | 因为是我要求的 |
[28:06] | My hotel, six o’clock. | 我的酒店 六点 |
[28:09] | Don’t be late. | 不要迟到 |
[28:19] | You still need to knock off another 30 seconds. | 你还需要再减少30秒 |
[28:22] | How good am I? | 我不错吧 |
[28:23] | – Everything OK, then? – Yeah. Box 225. | – 那一切都搞定了吗 – 是的 225号箱子 |
[28:27] | Tour book came in handy an’ all. | 一个小本的旅游书 |
[28:29] | Always good to have an edge. | 占先手总是好事情 |
[28:31] | Yeah, well, that goes without saying. | 嗯 真是没话说啊 |
[28:33] | – You get that call, Mick? – Right on cue. | – 你接到电话了吗 Mick? – 果不出所料啊 |
[28:35] | The mic’s in the base. | 麦克风在最底部 |
[28:39] | OK, good. | 嗯 好的 |
[28:41] | – You did good, Sean. – I was awesome. | – Sean 你做的很好 – 我很赞 |
[28:43] | Modest, too. | 也很谦虚哟 |
[28:45] | I’ll go and see if I can get us some insurance. | 我去看看能不能给我们搞点保险 |
[28:47] | Ash, you should run through the bank plans again. | Ash 你应该再顺一下银行的计划 |
[28:49] | Oh, good! | 哦 好的 |
[28:51] | Cos it’s only been, what, an hour since the last time. | 呃 这只离上一次演练才一个小时啊 |
[28:53] | Practice makes perfect. | 熟能生巧吗 |
[28:54] | Right, gather round. | 好的 都过来 |
[28:59] | Yes, sir, everything is in hand. | 是的 先生 一点尽在掌握中 |
[29:02] | I’m just awaiting confirmation, | 我就在等确认了 |
[29:05] | the police have been briefed and everything’s in place. | 已经跟警察说过了 一切就绪 |
[29:08] | Of course. I completely understand that. | 当然 我完全了解 |
[29:12] | I’ll call when I can be more specific regarding timings. | 我有详细情况再向您汇报 |
[29:16] | Goodnight, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[29:25] | Mickey, | |
[29:28] | you shouldn’t have. | 你太客气了 |
[29:29] | Consider them a peace offering. | 当做是和平礼物吧 |
[29:53] | Lucy told me you might be tricky. | Lucy告诉我你可是有点狡猾的哟 |
[30:00] | Were you trying to incriminate me? | 你想把我也牵连进去吗 |
[30:02] | The last roll of the dice? | 最后一招了? |
[30:05] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 等我好了我会打电话给你的 |
[30:23] | So, are you all set? | 那么 一切都搞定了吗 |
[30:25] | We go tonight. | 我们今晚行动 |
[30:27] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[30:32] | You must really be enjoying this. | 你肯定很享受吧 |
[30:34] | I have to admit, I am rather. | 我不得不承认 是这样的 |
[30:39] | Glasses are on the table. | 杯子在台子上 |
[30:48] | So, you’ve found a way in? | 那你找到进去的办法了吗 |
[30:51] | We think so. | 我想是的 |
[30:53] | I need you to call me the moment you’re out. | 我要你一出来就打电话给我 |
[30:56] | I want the contents of the box as soon as possible. | 我想尽快拿到保险箱里的东西 |
[31:00] | OK. | 好的 |
[31:04] | Aren’t you joining me? | 你不和我一起吗 |
[31:07] | Clear head. | 大脑要清醒 |
[31:19] | Any idea how long it will take? | 知道要多久的吗 |
[31:22] | The box should be simple enough, | 那保险箱好开 |
[31:24] | but moving the cash may take some time. | 只是把钱拿走要花点时间 |
[31:26] | You’ll be a very rich man after this. | 那之后你就是有钱人咯 |
[31:29] | Maybe you should consider retiring. | 也许你可以考虑退休了 |
[31:31] | – And do what? – I don’t know. | – 那去做什么呢 – 我也不知道 |
[31:33] | Have fun. Do you do fun? | 玩玩 你喜欢玩吗 |
[31:36] | – Only in the right company. – Oh, dear. | – 那要看陪的人了 – 哦 亲爱的 |
[31:39] | You really dislike me, do you? | 你可真是不喜欢我啊 是吗 |
[31:42] | So, MI6 set me up to rob a bank on their behalf and I’m supposed to like it? | 那军情六处设计让我为了他们去抢银行 我还要很愿意的样子吗 |
[31:45] | Whatever it takes to get the job done. | 不惜一切代价把任务完成 |
[31:47] | You live by that as much as I do. | 你和我一样都是靠这个过日子的 |
[31:50] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:52] | So, climb down off your high horse | 那么 丢掉你的傲慢的态度 |
[31:54] | and at least admit a sneaking admiration. | 至少私下承认一下吧 |
[31:56] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[31:57] | Let’s just say I appreciate the thoroughness. | 我十分赞同你的观点 |
[32:01] | It’s a start. | 好开始 |
[32:07] | It’s a shame we’re on different sides. | 太可惜了我们不在一条战线 |
[32:10] | We’d make quite a good team. | 我们可是能好好合作的哟 |
[32:12] | – Oh, I doubt that. – Why? | – 哦 我很怀疑 – 为什么 |
[32:14] | Because, I tend to do my dirty work myself, | 因为 脏活我都自己做 |
[32:16] | rather than manipulating others to do it for me. | 而不是让操纵人家来帮我做 |
[32:19] | Ouch. | 哦 |
[32:22] | Does it bother you very much… being beaten by a woman? | 你是不是很介意…被一个女人打倒? |
[32:26] | I imagine it does. | 我想是的吧 |
[32:29] | well, That very much depends | 嗯 那在很大程度上 |
[32:32] | on the woman. | 是由那个女人决定的 |
[32:34] | Lucy was right about you being a charmer. | Lucy说的很对 你很吸引异性 |
[32:38] | You know she wanted to screw you? | 你知道她想干你么 |
[32:43] | We don’t always get what we want. | 我们不总是想什么都能得到的 |
[32:46] | True. | 那倒是 |
[32:48] | Although she’d be mad as hell | 如果我做到她没有做到的 |
[32:50] | if I did what she couldn’t. | 她就会气疯了 |
[32:56] | And you could tell her all about it over another bottle of wine. | 那你可以再喝一杯酒然后告诉她 |
[33:00] | Exactly. | 就是的 |
[33:39] | – Good night, sir. – Good night. | – 晚安 先生 – 晚安 |
[34:04] | We’d just about given up on you. | 我们刚准备说不要你了呢 |
[34:06] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[34:07] | Did she give you a hard time? | 她是不是没给你好日子过啊 |
[34:09] | It’s in her nature. | 那是她本性 |
[34:10] | – Are we set? – As we’ll ever be. | – 都搞定了吗 – 当然 |
[34:13] | OK, give me five minutes. | 好的 等我五分钟 |
[34:32] | They’ve just left. | 他们刚刚离开 |
[34:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:36] | They’re dropping the goods here when they’re done. | 等他们好了他们会把东西送来 |
[34:39] | And afterwards? | 之后呢 |
[34:40] | The police will pick them up at their penthouse suite. | 警察会把他们送顶楼套房接走 |
[34:42] | Great. What now? | 太好了 那现在呢 |
[34:44] | Now? | 现在? |
[34:46] | We wait. | 我们等 |
[35:38] | That’s the service entrance. | 这是服务入口 |
[35:40] | They have three cameras. | 他们有三个摄像头 |
[35:42] | Here, here and here. | 这 这还有这 |
[35:45] | Ready, go. | 准备好 行动 |
[36:17] | ******** | (解码) |
[36:24] | ***** | (解码成功) |
[36:32] | *** | (非请勿入) |
[36:51] | Good evening. My car has broken down. | 晚上好 我的车坏了 |
[36:52] | I was wondering if it was possible you could help me? | 想问下您可以帮我吗 |
[36:56] | – Yeah, come in. – Thank you. | – 好的 进来吧 – 谢了 |
[37:28] | Three, two, one. | |
[37:42] | Next one. | 下一个 |
[37:46] | – I just love your country. – It’s so beautiful. | – 我太喜欢你们国家了 – 太美了 |
[37:49] | I wish I had a more reliable vehicle. | 我希望我有更好的车 |
[37:50] | I always wanted to visit the Cots-welds. | 我一直想去看看Cots welds |
[37:53] | WOLDS. It’s Cotswolds. | 是WOLDS叫做Cotwolds |
[37:55] | Wolds! | |
[37:57] | Did the AA say how long they were going to be? | 汽车协会说他们要多久会到呢 |
[37:59] | Within 30 minutes, they said. | 他们说三十分钟之内 |
[38:02] | I don’t suppose you have a biscuit? | 我想你不会正好有饼干的吧 |
[38:06] | Chocolate digestive? | 巧克力消化饼干? |
[38:08] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[38:15] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[38:39] | Monitors are playing up. | 监视器开始工作了 |
[38:40] | Better log it. | 最好卸了它 |
[39:37] | Are you all right? | 你还好么 |
[39:40] | Excuse me. | 稍等 |
[39:45] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[39:47] | We wait. | 等着 |
[40:13] | Power surge. | 电源接通 |
[40:15] | The computer’s re-booting. | 计算机系统在重启 |
[40:16] | Monitor pressure pad systems. | 监测压力垫系统 |
[40:21] | We’re on. | 开始吧我们 |
[40:23] | Seven minutes, starting now. | 七分钟 计时开始 |
[40:38] | Bingo! | 好极了 |
[40:41] | Right, pressure pads start three feet in. | 好的 压力垫启动 移动三英尺 |
[40:47] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[40:54] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 小宝贝 |
[40:59] | – Yeah? – ok. | – 嗯 – 好了 |
[41:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:23] | ****** | |
[41:30] | Ready? | 准备好了么 |
[41:36] | – Go, go. – OK. | – 走吧 走 – 好的 |
[42:56] | She’s not going to make it. | 她做不到 |
[43:36] | Back! Back! | 后退 后退 |
[44:04] | They should have called by now. | 他们现在应该打电话过来了 |
[44:07] | Relax. | 放松 |
[44:31] | OK, we are back online. | 好了我们重新接入系统了 |
[44:42] | – Good day at the office? – So far, so good. | – 办公室还不错吧 – 还行吧 |
[44:50] | Here, cop a load of this. | 就是这玩意儿 |
[44:52] | Diamonds? | 钻石? |
[44:53] | Looks like MI6 are a bunch of tea leaves. | 看起来军情六处就跟一坨茶叶似的 |
[44:56] | Now, why doesn’t that surprise me? | 为啥我觉得不稀奇呢 |
[44:58] | At least it means we’ve see the last of that dreadful woman. | 至少我们不用再跟那个老巫婆打交道了 |
[45:01] | Not quite yet. | 还不到呢 |
[45:03] | Let’s hope we haven’t bitten off more than we can chew. | 希望我们没有接到一个超出我们能力的活儿 |
[45:13] | Hello? | 你好? |
[45:18] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[45:19] | See you in a few minutes, then. | 一会儿见吧 |
[45:22] | They’ve done it? | 他们搞定了? |
[45:23] | It would appear so. | 觉得是这样的 |
[45:25] | Bloody brilliant! | 太好了 |
[45:30] | It’s Nigel Chambers. | 我是Nigel Chambers |
[45:32] | Operation Ghost can commence when ready. | 幽灵行动随时可以开始 |
[46:08] | OK, you guys should head back. | 好了 你们大家应该回去了 |
[46:10] | – I’ll deal with this. – Why can’t we come??? | – 我来搞定这个 – 我们为什么不能跟你一起去 |
[46:12] | It’s best if we’re not all in the same place. ??? | 我们最好不要同时都呆在一起 |
[46:14] | If it goes according to plan, I should be there in half an hour. | 如果一切顺利 我会半小时之后到那儿 |
[46:16] | And if it doesn’t? | 如果不顺利呢 |
[46:18] | I called Anxious and had false passports made. | 我已经跟Anxious打过电话了 弄了本假护照 |
[46:22] | There’s also some cash and your flight details ???. | 这里有一些现金和飞行路线的情况 |
[46:24] | ??? Get out while you can. | 有机会就赶紧去机场离开这儿 |
[46:26] | – What about you? – I’ll take my chances. | – 你的呢 – 我会随机应变的 |
[46:29] | – You can’t go up there by yourself. – He isn’t. | – 你不能自己去 – 他不能这么干 |
[46:31] | – Ash. – You can argue all you like. | – 随你说破天 |
[46:34] | I’m coming with you. | 我就是要跟着你 |
[46:41] | Take care of Albert. | 照顾好Albert |
[46:57] | You were expecting us. | 你在等我们么 |
[47:00] | Well done, Mickey. | Mickey做的很不错啊 |
[47:01] | And so quick! | 而且这么快 |
[47:03] | – I’m impressed. – Ash? | – 我很欣赏你 |
[47:06] | Wait. Nigel? | 等等 Nigel |
[47:29] | They’re clean. | 他们没问题 |
[47:30] | I know things are a little tight at the moment, | 我知道这儿气氛有点紧张 |
[47:33] | but stealing diamonds? | 但是偷钻石? |
[47:36] | They belong to a known terrorist. | 他们属于一个有名的恐怖分子 |
[47:38] | he told us about them during questioning. | 他在审讯期间招供的 |
[47:40] | So, her Majesty’s government | 所以 英国皇家政府 |
[47:41] | thought it best we acquired them | 决定我们最好拿到这些钻石 用于对恐怖主义的战争 |
[47:45] | Rather poignant, don’t you think? | 真是辛酸啊 不是么 |
[47:49] | Oh, please, | 哦 拜托了 |
[47:50] | spare me the disapproving looks. | 别给我摆出一副不屑的表情 |
[47:52] | I assume you did quite well for yourselves in the process? | 你觉得自己在这次的任务中做的非常好么 |
[47:55] | We came out of it pretty well. | 我们自己脱身的很完美 |
[47:57] | – Yeah. Mustn’t grumble. – Good. | – 嗯 还行吧 – 很好 |
[48:00] | Then you must use it to take a holiday. | 那么你们还是应该去休个假的 |
[48:07] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[48:12] | We’ve got company. | 我们有伴了 |
[48:14] | Let’s not make this any more difficult than it is. | 让我们别再把事情复杂化了 |
[48:17] | Resisting arrest would be futile. | 拒捕是徒劳无功的 |
[48:27] | Hello? | 你好? |
[48:35] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[48:38] | No, | 不 |
[48:39] | there must have been a breakdown in communication somewhere. | 应该是通讯系统出问题了吧 |
[48:43] | Let me get back to you. | 我一会儿给你回过去 |
[48:47] | I take it that was the police? | 我猜那是警察吧 |
[48:49] | now, Let me guess. | 现在让我猜猜 |
[48:51] | They got all the way to the bank, only to find… | 他们大老远去了银行结果只发现… |
[48:54] | No sign of a robbery. | 没有任何抢劫的迹象 |
[49:06] | But… We sort of tidied up as we went along. | 但是我们按照你们的要求清理了现场 |
[49:08] | But the money. | 那些钱呢 |
[49:10] | – I knew I’d forgotten something! – Ash! | – 我就知道我忘了什么东西嘛 |
[49:12] | Sorry. | 对不住啊 |
[49:15] | Forty million quid. | 四千万英镑 |
[49:16] | Porsche, a motor yacht, me own jet. | 保时捷 私人游艇和飞机 |
[49:19] | A Caribbean beach apartment. | 加勒比海的海景公寓 |
[49:20] | – Gold diggers. – Diamonds. | – 淘金专家 – 钻石 |
[49:22] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 我不知道你们注意没 |
[49:23] | but the money’s still behind the bleedin’ door. | 钱还在那个门后面呢 |
[49:28] | Which is exactly where it’s staying. | 就是它应该呆的地方 |
[49:31] | Come on, we have to get out of here. | 走吧 我们得赶快离开这儿 |
[49:44] | All untouched. | 所有东西都原封未动 |
[49:46] | Security system, untouched. | 安保系统没有被侵入 |
[49:48] | No sign that anyone was even there. | 没有任何人来过的迹象 |
[49:50] | We even locked the door behind us. | 我们甚至很有爱心的锁了门 |
[49:52] | I had this funny feeling I might get a visit from the police. | 我突然有种奇怪的感觉 我可能被警察叔叔拜访一下 |
[49:56] | Even you can’t get us arrested for a robbery that never happened. | 甚至你可能因为一场 从未发生的偷窃案而锒铛入狱 |
[50:03] | Wait outside. | 在外面等 |
[50:11] | It seems I’ve underestimated you. | 看起来我还低估你了 |
[50:15] | I thought the draw of all that money would be too much. | 我觉得全部提现未免太多了吧 |
[50:18] | We are not thieves. | 我们可不是小偷 |
[50:21] | Surely you’re forgetting something? | 你还是忘了点什么吧 |
[50:23] | – Oh? You haven’t forgotten anything, Mick? – I don’t think so. | – 哦 你没忘记过什么东西么 Mick? – 没有吧 |
[50:26] | We still have all the evidence from your last escapade, | 我们还留有您上次的大手笔的证据呢 |
[50:29] | your bogus stocks. | 你的那起假股票诈骗案 |
[50:31] | I knew she was gonna say that. | 我就知道她要说这个 |
[50:33] | That’s the thing with people in authority, they are so predictable. | 那就是那些权威部门的人做出来的事儿 真是没有什么惊喜 |
[50:36] | – Especially birds. I think it’s penis envy. – That’s a very interesting theory. | – 特别是小妞们 他们都有男性妄想症 – 那还真是有意思 |
[50:39] | – Very droll. – Thank you. | – 真是好笑 – 谢谢了 |
[50:41] | Nigel, call the police station. | Nigel 给警局打电话 |
[50:44] | We have some people here | 我们这儿有人 |
[50:45] | who have violated the terms of their bail. | 暴力违反了假释条例 |
[50:48] | She’s at it again. | 她又来了 |
[50:49] | Predictability is a definite character flaw. | 真是明显的性格缺陷了 |
[50:52] | You’re going to prison. | 你们得进监狱 |
[50:54] | Not for as long as I’d hoped, perhaps, | 我也不想这么着的 |
[50:58] | but you’re going. | 但是你们得去 |
[51:00] | I very much doubt that. | 我对此十分怀疑 |
[51:04] | – Do you know who we are? – Why? Have you forgotten? | – 你们知道我们是谁么 – 怎么了 你忘记了 |
[51:07] | DCI Rawlings, please… | 呼叫 DCI Rawlings |
[51:09] | Nigel Chambers. | |
[51:10] | sorry, excuse me. | 对不起 打扰一下 |
[51:12] | There’s something you might want to see before he does that. | 有些东西我觉得你希望在 他做这件事儿之前先看看的 |
[51:19] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[51:20] | The case for the defence. | 辩护用的证据啊 |
[51:21] | I really do think you should take a look at it. | 我真的觉得你应该看看 |
[51:24] | Can you hold? | 你能等等么 |
[51:26] | I’ll call you back. | 我会一会儿打给你 |
[51:27] | Attagirl. | 乖女儿 |
[51:33] | Aren’t you joining me? | 你不要跟我一起么 |
[51:34] | Clear head. | 好想法 |
[51:36] | – It gets better. – I checked him! | – 越来越有意思了 – 我检查过他的 |
[51:39] | The microphone was a decoy, you idiot. | 麦克风是个诱饵 笨死你了 |
[51:42] | He knew you’d find it. | 他知道你会找到的 |
[51:46] | Were you trying to incriminate me? | 你还打算连累我么 |
[51:48] | The last roll of the dice? | 困兽之斗吗 |
[51:50] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[51:52] | You really don’t trust this bird. | 你根本不相信这个小妞吧 |
[51:53] | They’re trying to distance themselves from this. | 他们还想跟这事儿切割清楚呢 |
[51:55] | She’ll have us arrested as soon as we give them what we want. | 她一拿到想要的东西马上会拘捕我们 |
[51:58] | We get banged up whether we do this or not. | 我们一样会被抓起来 不管我们做不做这事儿 |
[52:00] | Why do it? | 那么干嘛还做呢 |
[52:01] | I’ve been thinking about our friends at MI6. | 我想起来我们在军情六处的朋友 |
[52:05] | What would you say is the most important thing to them? | 你觉得什么东西对他们来说是最重要的呢 |
[52:07] | What, apart from stitching people up? | 什么 除了冤枉人们么 |
[52:10] | Secrecy. | 隐私 |
[52:13] | So, you’ve found a way in? | 你终于找到突破口了吗 |
[52:16] | We think so. | 我们觉得是这样的 |
[52:18] | I need you to call me the moment you’re out. | 我要你出来之后马上给我打电话 |
[52:21] | I want the contents of the box as soon as possible. | 我要里面那个盒子 越快越好 |
[52:25] | Aren’t you joining me? | 你不来跟我一起么 |
[52:27] | Clear head. | 好想法 |
[52:30] | Any idea how long it will take? | 你觉得多久会搞定? |
[52:32] | The box should be simple enough, | 保险箱应该很快 |
[52:34] | but moving the cash may take some time. | 但是转移那些钱需要时间 |
[52:36] | You’ll be a very rich man after this. | 做完这一单你们都会成为富人 |
[52:38] | Maybe you should consider retiring. | 也许你该考虑退休了 |
[52:40] | The judge will like that bit. | 法官肯定喜欢这个的 |
[52:42] | Not to mention the press. | 就不说那些报社媒体了 |
[52:43] | – ‘And do what? – I don’t know, have fun.’ | – 然后呢 – 我不知道 随便去玩呗 |
[52:46] | Do you do fun? | 你会玩么 |
[52:48] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say she was flirting with you. | 如果我不知道 我还以为她跟你调情呢 |
[52:51] | – Only in the right company. – Oh, dear. | – 我可是只跟合适的人玩 – 哦 天呐 |
[52:54] | You really dislike me, don’t you? | 你真的不喜欢我 是么 |
[52:56] | Ah, now, this is my favourite bit. | 哦 这是我最喜欢的 |
[52:58] | So, MI6 set me up to rob a bank on their behalf and I’m supposed to like it? | 也就是说 军情六处设计我让我 帮他们抢银行 而我应该喜欢这个么 |
[53:02] | Whatever it takes to do the job. | 不择手段把事情做好 |
[53:04] | – You live by that as much as I do. – Back of the net! | – 你跟我一样都以此为信念 – 全场高潮 |
[53:08] | Lucy was right about you being a charmer. | Lucy说得对 你真是很有魅力的 |
[53:11] | You know she wanted to screw you? | 你知道她想要干你么 |
[53:13] | – Turn it off! – Hang on, hang on. You’ll miss the best bit! | – 关掉它 – 等等等等 最好的要被你错过了 |
[53:15] | We don’t always get what we want. | 我们可不是总能得到我们想要的 |
[53:18] | True. | 那是实话 |
[53:19] | Although she’d be mad as hell | 如果我做了她想做而不能做的事儿 |
[53:21] | if I did what she couldn’t. | 她一定会气疯的 |
[53:24] | And you could tell her all about it over another bottle of wine. | 那你下次喝红酒的时候就可以告诉她了 |
[53:27] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[53:28] | – You stupid bitch! – Oh, here we go! | – 你这个愚蠢的小贱货 – 哦 来了来了 |
[53:31] | Can we send out for a pizza? | 我们能叫个披萨么 |
[53:33] | You’re a naughty, naughty boy! | 你真是个小淘气 小淘气啊 |
[53:37] | I was enjoying that. | 我正欣赏呢 |
[53:41] | – They don’t look very happy. – No. | – 他们看起来可不开心嗯 – 嗯 不开心 |
[53:44] | D’you think we upset them? | 你觉得是我们惹他们生气了么 |
[53:45] | – Maybe we should just… – Yeah, yeah. Good idea. | – 也许我们差不多该… – 嗯嗯 好主意好主意 |
[53:52] | I’m assuming you’ll be dropping the charges. | 我认为你会放弃指控 |
[53:56] | Yeah? Thought you might. | 嗯 觉得你应该会 |
[53:58] | Wait! | 等等 |
[53:59] | If you already had this, why go ahead with the robbery? | 如果你早就有这个了 干嘛还要去偷窃呢 |
[54:02] | Oh, that part’s easy. You see, | 哦 那个部分比较简单 你看 |
[54:06] | there were six bags, not five. | 这里有六袋 可不是五袋 |
[54:13] | Call it a payment for services rendered. | 就当是服务费吧 |
[54:19] | Oh, and just in case you’re wondering, you know, if that’s the only copy. | 哦 如果你想知道的话 不妨告诉你 |
[54:24] | It ain’t. | 这不是唯一的拷贝哦 |
[54:27] | In fact… | 实际上 |
[54:30] | there’s hundreds of ’em. | 有几百张呢 |
[54:35] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[54:40] | Do give my regards to Her Majesty. | 帮我相女王问个好啊 |
[54:52] | You didn’t give me the whole tape, did you? | 你没有给我完整的录像是不是 |
[54:55] | – No. – So? | – 没有 – 怎么 |
[54:57] | – So what? – Did you give her the benefit? | – 什么怎么 – 你让她爽到没 |
[55:00] | I’ve no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说的什么意思啊 |
[55:01] | You did, didn’t you? | 少装了 没有么 |
[55:06] | Ash, I think it’s better if we… | Ash 我觉得我们还是… |
[55:07] | Didn’t mention you giving the MI6 bird the Mickey Bricks experience? | 不说你跟那个军情六处的小妞来了一次 Mickey Bricks式的高潮么 |
[55:10] | Because nothing happened. i just– | 因为什么事儿都没有 我只是… |
[55:14] | I just don’t think there’s any point talking about it. ??? | 我只是觉得没有什么可说的 |
[55:16] | – Pub rules? Fair enough. – Exactly. | – 酒吧规则么 很公平的 – 是啊 很好 |
[55:21] | Yes! | 好极了 |
[55:22] | – We thought… – It’s OK, Mickey played a blinder. | – 我们觉得… – 没关系 Mickey很有才 |
[55:24] | – Yeah? – Yeah, in fact I’d say he gave her a piece of his mind. | – 嗯? – 嗯 实际上也就给她洗洗脑 |
[55:28] | So, we’re home free? | 那么我们全搞定了么 |
[55:30] | – Yes, we are. – Well done. | – 是滴 – 干得好 |
[55:32] | Yeah, nice one, Mick. | 真不错啊 Mick |
[55:35] | So. You’ll be going to Monaco then? | 那么你要去摩纳哥了吗 |
[55:38] | I guess. You? | 我觉得是的 你呢 |
[55:41] | Well, I hear the Chateau Vert has amazing views of the harbour, so… | 呃 我听说Vert城堡那儿的 海景很不错 所以… |
[55:45] | What d’you reckon, Mick? | 你觉得怎么样 Mick |
[55:47] | About what? | 什么怎么样 |
[55:48] | Albert reckons we should take a break, hit Vegas. | Albert觉得我们该休息休息了 去Vegas玩玩 |
[55:51] | I thought it might be smart for us to keep our heads down for a while. | 我觉得我们还是避避风头吧 最近 |
[55:55] | Not that Albert needs an excuse, mind… | 不是Albert的另一个借口吧 |
[55:58] | What d’you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[56:02] | – Well… – It’s a great idea. | – 呃… – 真是个好主意 |
[56:03] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[56:05] | – Sorry. – Never mind. | – 对不起 – 没关系 |
[56:07] | Maybe this will help soften the blow. | 也许这个能少许安慰一下你 我要赶紧去喝一杯 |
[56:16] | Might just catch Eddie before he turns in. | 也许刚好赶上Eddie关门呢 |
[56:21] | I cannot believe you did that. | 我不能相信你做了这个 |
[56:23] | – I could always give them back. – Don’t even joke about it. | – 我可以随时还给他们 – 别说笑了 |
[56:27] | She’s definitely going drop the charges for the bogus stocks thing? | 他们一定会放弃对我们的假证券指控么 |
[56:29] | Oh, yes. | 哦 是的 |
[56:31] | But why? I was sure she’d double cross us. | 为什么 我以为她吃定我们了 |
[56:36] | Who knows the way a woman’s mind works? | 女人的心思你别猜 |
[56:44] | Oi, landlord, you’ve got customers. | 哦 老板儿 有生意喽 |
[56:47] | Ah. Eddie’s bar. | 哦 Eddie的酒吧 |
[56:48] | Now I know it’s all over. | 我知道这都结束了 |
[56:51] | Everything’s back to normal. | 所有事情都回到正轨了 |
[56:53] | Oh, look, it’s Rip Van Winkle. | 哦 看啊 是 Rip Van Winkle |
[56:55] | – It’s the middle of the bleeding night! – I’ve had better welcomes. | – 这可是大半夜啊 – 你可以致更好的欢迎辞吧 |
[56:58] | Glass of bubbly, please. | 一杯香槟酒谢谢 |
[56:59] | The 24-hour licencing laws aren’t just for you lot. | 二十四小时营业条例可不是 专门给你们签发的吧 |
[57:02] | – Glasses? – All you care about is yourselves. | – 杯子呢 – 你们只关心你们自己 |
[57:05] | Stop your moaning and get your arse round here. We’ve got a job for you. | 少废话了 快过来 我们有活儿给你 |
[57:08] | You treat this place like a flamin’ hotel. | 你们真把这儿当五星酒店了吧 |
[57:10] | ??? And I’m the mug for putting up with it. | 而我是个专门的倒酒侍从 |
[57:13] | Do me a favour Ed, hold that. | 帮我个忙Ed 拿一下 |
[57:15] | What for? | 干嘛 |
[57:17] | Press the red button. | 按一下红色按钮 |
[57:24] | – Hello! – Hi. Hi. | – 哈喽 – 嗨嗨 |
[57:26] | DCI Lucy Britford. | |
[57:28] | Thank you so much for your message, by the way. | 谢谢你的信息哦 |
[57:30] | We thought it would be rude if we didn’t reciprocate. | 如果我们不做出点回应是不礼貌的 |
[57:32] | And if you’ve got any more mates that wanna come and play… | 如果你那儿有很多朋友 要跟我们一起来玩的话 |
[57:35] | Just say the word. | 就来玩吧 |
[57:36] | It’s been an absolute pleasure. | 荣幸之至啊 |
[57:39] | Oh, and I’m sorry, | 哦 很抱歉 |
[57:40] | very sorry, but it looks like it’s two-nil after all. | 真的很抱歉 看起来二比零了哦 |
[57:43] | * Two-nil, two-nil, * | * 二比零二比零 * |
[57:46] | * two-nil, two-nil… * | * 二比零二比零… * |
[57:49] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我想大家来干一杯吧 |
[57:51] | To Lucy Bitchface. | 给婊子脸Lucy |
[57:54] | Lucy Bitchface! | 婊子脸Lucy ! |
[57:56] | Don’t you just hate it when that happens? | 你是不是很讨厌这样啊 |
[57:58] | Bye! | 别了! |