时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 500 grand’s a lot of money, Johnny. | 50万不是个小数目 Johnny |
[00:04] | It’s a lot of money. So before I do the deal, | 这可是一大笔钱 所以在交易之前 |
[00:09] | I need to look you in the eye and ask you, Johnny, | 我需要看着你的眼睛问你 Johnny |
[00:12] | is there any reason, any reason at all, | 有没有什么理由 任何理由 |
[00:15] | -why I should be nervous about doing this? -Mr Coleman, I assure you… | -令我需要担心这笔交易? -Coleman先生 我向你保证… |
[00:19] | No offence, but this is the man I’ve already done business with. | 无意冒犯 但这位才是跟我做过生意的人 |
[00:22] | This is the man I know I can trust. I need to hear it from him. | 我知道我可以相信他 我要听他亲口说 |
[00:26] | Johnny is there any reason, any reason at all, | Johnny 有没有什么理由 任何理由 |
[00:31] | why I should not transfer the money? | 使我不应该把这些钱转账? |
[00:47] | World politics, editorial comment, current affairs, means nothing to you? | 世界政治 社评社论 时事新闻 都无法触动你们? |
[00:52] | -Depends on their odds. -Which race are they in? | -取决于它们有没有爆点 -得看它们是哪个种族 |
[00:55] | I’m going to stick with Blinkered Outlook. | 我得跟进Blinkered Outlook |
[00:57] | It’s a tragedy, it’s a bloody tragedy. | 杯具了 太TM杯具了 |
[00:59] | My football team, gone under. | 我的足球队 没落了 |
[01:02] | I spent half me life down that club! | 我半辈子心血都花在这个俱乐部上! |
[01:04] | Butcher Boyland, Chopper Norris, cup of Bov, dog roll… | 屠夫Boyland 斧头手Norris 戈佐协会杯四强决赛 胜绩连连… |
[01:08] | -Is he still speaking English? -And now it’s gone, just like that. | -他说的还是英语么? -现在全没了 都成浮云了 |
[01:12] | Part of your heritage, part of my community, gone forever, | 你的支持 我的团队 携手到永远 |
[01:17] | and do you want to know why? | 你们知道为什么吗? |
[01:21] | Cos it got infected, didn’t it? | 因为被传染了 知道么? |
[01:23] | Infected with the same disease that’s going to kill ’em all off soon enough, greed. | 染上了即将令他们全军覆没的病 贪婪 |
[01:30] | I want to tell you a story… | 你给你们讲个故事… |
[01:32] | about a man who had a dream | 关于一个男人的梦想 |
[01:35] | that ordinary fellas would come together once a week | 希望大家每星期都能聚到一起一次 |
[01:39] | and worship. | 进行膜拜 |
[01:41] | And these gods that we came to adore, they weren’t invisible deities | 那些我们膜拜的神 不是看不见的圣灵 |
[01:45] | who demanded we fear them or abase ourselves before them. | 面对圣灵 我们敬畏而谦卑 |
[01:48] | Nah, these gods were just like us. | 不 那些神和我们一样 |
[01:54] | Hard-working men who came from the same factories we worked in, | 和我们一样在工厂里辛苦工作的人们 |
[01:58] | who played for the same reasons we watched. | 他们踢球和我们看球都有着同样的目的 |
[02:00] | For the joy! | 为了快乐! |
[02:01] | Not for the money, not for the fame, not for the loose cars and fast women. | 不为名 不为利 更不为放荡的车和飞速的女人(ash太激动说反了形容词) |
[02:05] | Don’t you mean… | 你是不是想说… |
[02:06] | Because they loved what they did! | 因为这是心中所爱! |
[02:09] | Let me tell you. | 告诉你们吧 |
[02:11] | In 1862, Ebenezer Cobb Morley had a dream | 1862年 Ebenezer Cobb Morley曾经梦想 |
[02:16] | that this beautiful game of ours would be played in every town, | 这项美好的运动能够遍及这片土地的每个城镇 |
[02:20] | every village, every city in the land. | 每个乡村 每个城市 |
[02:22] | And now, | 而现在 |
[02:23] | 150 years after he formed the Football Association of Great Britain, | 在他成立了大不列颠足球协会150年后的今天 |
[02:29] | that dream lies in tatters, my friends. | 这个梦想破碎了 朋友们 |
[02:32] | Ripped apart by the greed of the players, the managers, the owners | 被球员 足球经理 和俱乐部老板给毁了 |
[02:36] | and the ones that corrupt them all… | 还有那些罪魁祸首… |
[02:40] | ..the agents. | ..经纪人 |
[02:43] | Well, I say to you, | 嘿 听着 |
[02:47] | we can no longer sit back | 我们不能再袖手旁观 |
[02:48] | and watch this dream die forever, | 眼睁睁看着这个梦想彻底破灭 |
[02:51] | watch communities like Railton be ripped apart, | 就像看着雷尔顿那样的俱乐部垮掉 |
[02:54] | because football is my game! | 因为足球是我心中最爱! |
[02:58] | Football is your game, | 足球也是你们的 |
[03:00] | football is our game | 足球是大家的 |
[03:04] | and I want it back! | 我要复兴足球! |
[03:10] | Yeah, well, | 呃 其实 |
[03:12] | you’re supposed to clap and cheer at that bit, you know? | 你们应该鼓掌 来点欢呼什么的 是吧? |
[03:17] | There’s lolly in it. Lots of lovely lolly. | 这里可是有钱赚呢 大把大把的钱哦 |
[03:20] | Why didn’t you say? You should have said something half an hour ago. | 你干嘛不早说? 你应该半个钟头前就说嘛 |
[03:26] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是 是 是 |
[04:15] | Let me introduce you to Don Coleman. Agent, businessman, cock…roach. | 让我来介绍下Don Coleman 经纪人 商人 一个混…蛋 |
[04:20] | Three months ago | 三个月前 |
[04:21] | he pulled up outside a house in the back streets of Railton. | 他来到了雷尔顿后面几条街的一座房子 |
[04:23] | If you look like a general, | 如果你看上去像一个将军 |
[04:26] | and you walk like a general and you sound like a general, | 像将军那样走路 像将军那样说话 |
[04:29] | then you are a general. | 那么你就是一位将军 |
[04:33] | You want me to wear a general’s uniform? | 您是要我穿将军的军服么? |
[04:36] | I want you to wear a suit that cost more than my lunch. | 我是想让你穿点像样的 |
[04:42] | Shit! | 擦! |
[04:43] | Gino Genovase. Runs Genovase Talent Ltd. Wasn’t supposed to be here till tomorrow. | Gino Genovase 金氏天才公司的 他应该明天才到 |
[04:52] | Remember, kid, we’re like sharks. | 记住 孩子 我们就像鲨鱼 |
[04:55] | We stop moving forward, we die. | 一旦停止前进 就无法生存 |
[05:08] | You can’t do that! That was… | 你怎么能这样! 这么做… |
[05:10] | When I want your opinion, I’ll give it to you. | 如果我需要你的意见 我会告诉你的 |
[05:14] | No-one’s going to steal this boy from me. | 没人能从我手中夺走这男孩 |
[05:15] | This boy is my suite at Sandy Lane, | 他就是我在Sandy Lane(五星级宾馆)的套间 |
[05:18] | this boy is my new Merc. | 他就是我的新梅德赛斯奔驰 |
[05:19] | If anybody asks, | 如果有人问起 |
[05:21] | he stepped out in front of me. | 就说是他突然出现在我车前的 |
[05:23] | There was nothing I could do. | 我也没办法 |
[05:24] | -But you… -Correct. Get out. | -但你… -没错 下车 |
[05:30] | Come on! | 快点! |
[05:33] | Follow my lead. | 听我指示 |
[05:35] | Step back, step back, step back. | 靠后站 靠后 靠后 |
[05:37] | Mr Price, how are you? | Price先生 你好吗? |
[05:39] | Looking really, really good. Do you mind if we come in? Eh? | 你看上去真是好极了 我可以进来么? 呃? |
[05:43] | Oh, Mrs Price, you look a million dollars. | 哦 Price太太 你看上去太迷人了 |
[05:48] | You’re not Gino. | 你不是Gino啊 |
[05:51] | Well, I’m so sorry to have to tell you this but Gino Genovase was arrested this morning | 嗯 非常遗憾地告诉您Gino今早被捕了 |
[05:57] | on child pornography charges, | 被控涉嫌猥亵儿童 |
[05:59] | so I’ve taken the liberty of popping over to help you out this little hole. | 所以我就冒昧地来帮您这个小忙 |
[06:03] | Now, where’s the infant prodigy? | 那么 我们的天才少年在哪儿呢? |
[06:06] | Your son, where’s your son? | 你儿子 你儿子在哪里? |
[06:08] | Oh, right. Asda? | 哦 是 Asda? |
[06:10] | I tell you what, you carry on making the tea and I’ll pop up | 这样 你继续泡茶 我自己过去 |
[06:13] | and Pete will take you through our draft contract. -But we didn’t want to sign today. | -Pete会带你把合同草案签了 -但是我们没打算今天签 |
[06:21] | And you absolutely shouldn’t sign today. | 你绝对不应该今天签合同 |
[06:24] | It’s a huge decision you’re making. In fact, I forbid you from signing…today. | 这是个很重大的决定 事实上 我不许你…今天签 |
[06:35] | So Asda was a Railton lad born and bred. | Asda是个土生土长的雷尔顿小伙 |
[06:37] | He came up through their young talent programme | 他参加了他们的天才少年计划 |
[06:39] | and they’ve been waiting for this day, | 一直在等这一天的到来 |
[06:41] | when their hard work would pay off, and they could recoup the money | 等到一切有了回报 他们就能收回 |
[06:44] | they’d invested in the lad, | 他们在他身上的投资 |
[06:45] | with his transfer fee to a bigger club. | 还有他转向更大的俱乐部的转会费 |
[06:47] | Cristal champagne, Asda. Imagine that – the best champagne money can buy. | 水晶香槟 Asda 想象一下 钱能买到的最好的香槟 |
[06:51] | What about lager? | 那啤酒呢? |
[06:53] | Or lager. | 也有啤酒 |
[06:54] | You like lager, I’ll get you lager, the finest lager in the world. | 你喜欢啤酒 我就给你啤酒 世上最好的啤酒 |
[06:58] | On tap! | 随时供应! |
[06:59] | And cars? A new Porsche every week. Smash it up. | 喜欢车吗? 每周一辆新保时捷 尽情飙车 想撞就撞 |
[07:01] | Boom! Get another one. And the girls, Asda. | 呯! 换部新的 还有辣妹 Asda |
[07:03] | Oh, the girls, what they’ll do for you, everything, anything. | 哦 辣妹 她们可以为你做所有事 任何事 |
[07:07] | There’ll be roasts every night of the year. | 每天晚上都有烤肉 |
[07:09] | -Chicken or beef? -Mainly pork. -With gravy? | -鸡肉和牛肉? -主要是猪肉 -伴肉汁? |
[07:12] | Oh, Asda, there’ll be lots of gravy, Asda. There’ll be gravy for everyone. | 哦 Asda 有很多很多肉汁 Asda 每个人都有份 |
[07:17] | All you have to do is pop downstairs, tell your mum and dad | 你所要做的就是下楼去 告诉你爸爸妈妈 |
[07:20] | you want to sign our draft contract now. | 你想要今天和我们签合同 |
[07:23] | Remind them that City’s window is now, | 提醒他们到城市俱乐部最佳机会就是现在 |
[07:27] | and you insist on signing today. | 说你坚持今天就要签 |
[07:30] | So the boy signed, | 然后男孩就签了合同 |
[07:32] | and Railton started to spend the 100 grand they thought they were going to get, | 雷尔顿付了10万 本以为可以收回 |
[07:35] | but Coleman had pulled a flanker, hadn’t he? | 结果Coleman先人一着 是吧? |
[07:38] | Some legal small print no-one had spotted. | 合同上有没人注意到的小字 |
[07:40] | Which meant no transfer fee was due if he left before his 16th birthday. | 上面说明 如果16岁生日前离开是无需转会费的 |
[07:43] | Asda was 15 years, 11 months and 29 days the day Coleman signed him to City. | Coleman把Asda签给城市俱乐部那天 他15岁11个月29天 |
[07:48] | -No way. -But why would he do that? What difference does it make | -不是吧 -但是他为什么那么做? |
[07:52] | to Coleman whether Railton get their transfer fee? | 雷尔顿是否拿到转会费对Coleman来说有什么区别? |
[07:53] | Because no transfer fee made Price a more attractive buy for City. | 没有转会费能让城市俱乐部更愿意要Price |
[07:56] | Which meant Coleman was able to negotiate a bigger weekly wage, | 就是说Coleman可以谈一个更高的周薪 |
[07:59] | which upped his commission. | 这样他的佣金就增加了 |
[08:01] | So Coleman made five grand more and cost Railton 100. | 所以Coleman赚了五千 雷尔顿损却失了十万 |
[08:04] | They went into administration a week later. | 合同一周后生效了 |
[08:08] | -Evil. -Isn’t it? | -贱招 -是吧 |
[08:09] | -But a perfect mark. -Exactly. | -却很完美 -确实 |
[08:11] | -So how do we get him? -Let’s find who he is first, | -那么我们怎么搞定他? -先来查查他是什么人 |
[08:15] | and then we’ll take it from there. | 然后就从那里开始 |
[08:20] | People like to buy. | 人们喜欢购物 |
[08:23] | People love to buy. | 人们爱购物 |
[08:26] | Doesn’t matter if it’s a car, a laptop or a footballer, | 不管是车 笔记本电脑 还是足球运动员 |
[08:30] | people love to buy. | 人们都爱买 |
[08:34] | And why do they like to buy? | 为什么人们喜欢购买? |
[08:37] | It’s because in this unsure world, | 因为在这个不确定的世界里 |
[08:39] | full of ups and downs, ins and outs, comings and goings, | 一切都起起伏伏 进进出出 来来去去 |
[08:44] | if you sell our product well, | 如果你想把产品卖得好 |
[08:46] | it comes gift wrapped in your certainty that this product | 就必须用确定性来包装产品 确定这个产品 |
[08:51] | will enhance the punter’s life! | 能够让消费者的生活变得更好! |
[08:54] | And let me tell you, gentlemen, | 我来告诉你们吧 各位 |
[08:58] | the punter likes that. | 消费者就喜欢这样 |
[09:00] | Oh, the punter loves it! | 哦 消费者爱死这样啦! |
[09:03] | It makes him feel all warm and gooey inside | 这能使他觉得内心温暖甜如蜜 |
[09:07] | and when he feels all warm and gooey inside, | 当他觉得内心温暖甜如蜜的时候 |
[09:11] | that, my friend, is when you have the sucker! | 朋友们 那就是上钩的时候啦! |
[09:17] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[09:19] | Let’s all make some money! | 我们一起赚大钱吧! |
[09:31] | To Marquez. Oh, what a crunching tackle | 传给Marquez 哦 好一个果断的抢断啊 |
[09:36] | ‘by the City left back. Don Coleman.’ | 是城市的左后卫Don Coleman |
[09:37] | This is my kind of research. | 这就是我的研究 |
[09:40] | Not half. | 也不错呀 |
[09:42] | Another beer, please, Ed. | 再来一瓶啤酒 谢谢 Ed |
[10:00] | Tell us about your latest signing, Don. | 说说你最近签的新人 Don |
[10:02] | Jason’s a simple lad, with simple tastes. | Jason是个朴实的小伙 有着低调的品味 |
[10:05] | That’s why we’re quite confident here at Footstar that Fresh-Pops | 所以此时此刻在足球之星 我们很有信心 |
[10:10] | will benefit from its association with such a down-to-earth fella. | Fresh-Pops一定会得益于与这样一个踏实的小伙子签约 |
[10:33] | See, hand to eye co-ordination, innit? | 看 手眼结合 有没有? |
[10:35] | You’ve either got it… | 你就会成功… |
[10:38] | Or you haven’t. | 或者失败 |
[10:39] | Eddie was just telling me that he was something of a sportsman himself in his day. | Eddie刚告诉我他以前还是个运动员 |
[10:43] | -Really? -Oh, yeah, yeah, I mean, you know, I’ve let meself go a bit, but in me time… | -是吗? -哦 是 呵呵 我是说 你知道 尝试过 我那时候有… |
[10:48] | I had trials, you know. | 参加过测试什么的 |
[10:49] | We’ve all had trials, Eddie. | 我们都参加过审判(审判和测试同词) Eddie |
[10:51] | It’s the convictions that count. | 而且是能定罪那种 |
[10:52] | Right, we ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[10:58] | OK, Sean… | 好 Sean… |
[11:02] | Ex-footballer himself, | 他自己是退役足球员 |
[11:03] | he set up Footstar with the insurance pay-off | 用因伤获得的保险赔偿金成立了足球之星 |
[11:05] | he got from an injury and used the skills he learnt on the pitch, | 而他在球场上学得最好的伎俩则是一骗二吓 |
[11:08] | cheating and intimidation mainly, to make it successful quickly. | 这也让他迅速成功 |
[11:12] | Well, he had some run-ins with the FA and then the allegations about tapping up. | 他和足协产生过冲突 被控涉嫌教唆转会 |
[11:16] | He procured some forged visas for foreign players, but nothing’s ever stuck. | 他给外籍球员搞假签证 但一直逍遥法外 |
[11:22] | Why? Because he was the original Teflon Don. | 为什么呢? 因为他是足球界的杜月笙 |
[11:26] | Last year he brokered deals worth over 100 million pounds. | 去年他经手的交易超过1亿英镑 |
[11:30] | He looks after several England players | 他手下有好几个英格兰国家队球员 |
[11:32] | and he…actually managed to secure them | 而且他…确实让他们 |
[11:34] | pay rises AFTER South Africa. | 在南非世界杯之后获得了更高的薪酬 |
[11:38] | No! I’m getting angry again now. | 不! 我又要生气了哟 |
[11:40] | -Don’t let him get angry, he starts making speeches. -All right. Emma. | -不要让他发飙 他会说个没完 -好吧 Emma |
[11:44] | Alongside the agency, he now also runs a sponsorship company, | 除了做经纪 他还经营一个赞助公司 |
[11:47] | tying up his players to products. | 把球员和产品相结合 |
[11:49] | In the last 18 months, | 最近18个月里 |
[11:50] | he’s attempted to broker the purchase of at least one Premiership side. | 他曾尝试跟不只一支英超球队谈交易 |
[11:54] | But the deal always falls through because he’s out of his depth. | 但是都失败了 因为确实实力有限 |
[11:58] | Judging by what I saw last night, | 以我昨晚所见来看 |
[11:59] | Don Coleman represents everything that’s going wrong with the game. | Don Coleman代表了一切足球的不和谐因素 |
[12:03] | He thinks he’s beyond ordinary morals. | 他觉得自己可以逾越常规 |
[12:05] | If he thinks that, then he’s going to teach those lessons to the players. | 如果这样 他也会去教坏球员 |
[12:08] | So how do we rope him in? | 那么我们怎么拿下他? |
[12:10] | Don Coleman is a salesman. That’s the only thing he really understands. | Don Coleman是个推销员 这才是他真正的专业 |
[12:14] | So we have to brush up on our sales patter. | 所以咱们得温习下销售类的行话了 |
[12:17] | -Then we can offer him the only thing he’s really interested in. -Money? | -之后就可以给他他唯一感兴趣的东东 -钱? |
[12:20] | Exactly. Money in the form of a bribe, to secure a work permit for Brandon Casey, | 对极了 用钱来贿赂他 给Brandon Casey弄个工作许可 |
[12:23] | our new star striker looking to relocate all the way from Canada. | 他是我们刚刚从加拿大挖来的新秀前锋 |
[12:28] | -And if he takes the bribe? -If he takes it, he trusts us. | -要是他收了? -如果他收了 就表示他信任我们 |
[12:31] | -Then we offer him what he really wants. -Exactly. | -然后我们再给他他真正想要的 -没错 |
[12:34] | -A seat at the big boys’ table. -Yes. | -成为大人物的机会 -是的 |
[12:35] | The chance to broker the sale of a football club to…Albert. | 谈笔大买卖的机会 把足球俱乐部卖给…Albert |
[12:41] | What possibly could go wrong? | 那还能出什么错? |
[12:44] | Sorry, did I miss something? What do I do? | 不好意思 我是不是遗漏了什么? 我做什么呢? |
[12:47] | Oh. It’s a bit of a backroom role on this one, Emma. | 哦 有些幕后的工作是你的 Emma |
[12:51] | Lots of R and D | 一些准备工作 |
[12:53] | necessary, of course, but you can’t be front line, can you? | 必须的 当然 你也不能来前线啊 是吧? |
[12:57] | -Can’t I? Why? -Well, it’s just… -It’s just what? | -不能么? 为什么不能? -呃 其实… -是什么? |
[13:00] | It’s just you’re a woman. | 因为你是个女人 |
[13:01] | -What, and women and football don’t go? -Well… | -神马 女人和足球八字不合么? -咳… |
[13:05] | -Oh, Ash, that is so sexist. -Sexist? | -哦 Ash 这太是性别歧视 -性别歧视? |
[13:07] | There’s nothing I like better than watching 22 gorgeous women | 我最喜欢看22个美女 |
[13:10] | -in tight-fitting shorts rolling about in the mud. -I see what you did there. | -穿着紧身短裤在泥里打滚了 -我明白你意思了 |
[13:13] | Like I said, there’s lots of R and D necessary. | 我说过的 有许多必要的准备工作 |
[13:15] | You’ll still be a vital part of the con. | 你依然是这场局里很重要的一环 |
[13:17] | Oh, God, yeah, vital, essential, key, in fact. | 哦 是啊 至关重要 必不可少 其实是关键呢 |
[13:22] | Now, where’s me bleedin’ dinner? | 那么 我的大餐在哪里? |
[13:25] | It’s a joke. | 开玩笑啦 |
[13:33] | -Then you’ve got the assumptive, of course. -What’s that one? | -然后到假设的部分 -那是什么来着? |
[13:36] | “We need to discuss your life insurance. | 我们需要和你谈谈你的人寿保险 |
[13:39] | Which day would be best for you, Monday or Thursday?” | 哪天比较方便 周一还是周四? |
[13:41] | -I got it. -And then there’s the puppy dog. | -明白 -然后是有只小狗 |
[13:44] | “Oh, you don’t want a puppy, sir? | 哦 你不想要只小狗吗 先生? |
[13:46] | “How about you take it home on a free trial. Is that OK with you, kids?” | 带回家试养几天怎么样 你们觉得呢 孩子们? |
[13:49] | He does listen! | 他真听进去了! |
[13:51] | And you’ve got your Ben Franklin. “Ben Franklin always used to make a list | 然后是本·富兰克林 本·富兰克林总是 |
[13:54] | “of all the pros and cons, ma’am. How’s about we do the same?” | 把所有利弊列成一张单子 夫人 我们照做怎么样? |
[13:58] | But then my favourite is the negative. | 然后是我最喜欢的部分 否定 |
[14:00] | -The negative? -You take it away from them. | -否定? -你不给他了 |
[14:02] | If you tell someone they can’t have something, | 如果你告诉一个人他无法得到某样东西 |
[14:05] | it becomes the only thing in the world they actually want. | 这会成为他在这世上唯一真正想要的东西 |
[14:07] | It’s risky. | 这很冒险 |
[14:08] | We want to plant a seed in his head, | 我们要的是在他脑袋里植入一颗种子 |
[14:11] | leave it there, let it grow and harvest it later on. | 把它生根发芽 茁壮成长 然后收获 |
[14:15] | And then, bam, he’s ours. | 然后 哈 他就上钩了 |
[14:21] | All right there, mate? Can I help you? | 你没事吧 伙计? 需要帮忙吗? |
[14:25] | One minute and 48 seconds. Oh, dear. | 一分四十八秒 天哪 |
[14:29] | I’m sorry, who… | 不好意思 你是… |
[14:30] | Planes – too hard now. Trains – been there, done that. | 飞机现在很难搞 火车已经搞过了 |
[14:33] | So what aspect of British culture | 那么英国文明的哪个方面 |
[14:35] | do you think your crazed terrorist is likely | 你觉得会是那些疯狂的恐怖分子 |
[14:36] | to strike at next? | 下一个袭击目标呢? |
[14:38] | -Er… -Exactly, | -呃… -没错 |
[14:39] | and you’ve just given him one minute and 48 seconds to recce your facility. | 而你刚刚给了他一分四十八秒来侦察你们的设备 |
[14:43] | We knew things were bad, but not this bad. | 我们知道很糟 不过不知道竟然这么糟糕 |
[14:45] | What’s your name, son? | 你叫什么 小鬼? |
[14:47] | Michael Michael Williams Michael, Michael Williams. | |
[14:49] | OK, Mr Michael Williams, I’m ready to go inside now. | 好的 Michael Williams先生 我现在准备进去了 |
[14:55] | -Er… -Bez, come on, why are you making an issue here? | -呃… -Bez 拜托 你干吗在这里惹是生非啊? |
[14:59] | There is no problem. You don’t open till 11, we’ll be out by 10. | 没问题的 这里11点才营业 我们10点就会出去 |
[15:02] | I need you to trust me on this one. | 这次我需要你相信我 就帮我这一次 |
[15:05] | Just one favour, that’s all I’m asking, all right? | 我就这么点请求 可以吗? |
[15:07] | Trust me. Guys, listen up, those of you lucky enough to be chosen, | 相信我 伙计们 听好了 你们很荣幸地被选中 |
[15:11] | you need to be here by seven. | 你们得在这里呆到7点 |
[15:13] | It’s for a private event for a sports charity. Come on, look alive! | 这是一个私人的体育慈善会 来吧 快点 |
[15:16] | Hi. And you are? | 嗨 你扮的是? |
[15:20] | Cheryl Cole. | 谢丽尔·科尔 |
[15:22] | Right. | 没错 |
[15:23] | But I can also do Michelle Heaton or Posh at a push, | 不过情况紧急时我也可以扮成蜜雪儿·希顿或者贝嫂 |
[15:26] | if it’s not too close up. | 如果我不是很像谢丽尔的话 |
[15:28] | Yeah, we would need to be within the same county, I’m afraid, love. | 是啊 恐怕至少得一样瘦吧 亲爱的 |
[15:32] | OK. Thank you. We’ll call you. | 好了 谢谢 我们会联系你的 |
[15:35] | Next, please. | 下一个 |
[15:37] | Don’t tell me, Peter Crouch. | 别告诉我你扮的是皮特·克劳奇 |
[15:41] | OK, Michael, where are we now? | Michael 我们现在在哪里? |
[15:44] | Section G, pitch level, south end. Like you said. | G区 底线 南端 按你的要求 |
[15:47] | -Effectively in the heart of the stadium. -Yes. | -实际上是在这个体育场的中心 -没错 |
[15:50] | Pitch side, training session in progress. | 边场 正在进行训练 |
[15:54] | And you don’t even know my name. | 而你还不知道我的名字 |
[15:56] | -What? -You don’t even know my company’s name. | -什么? -你甚至根本不知道我们公司的名称 |
[15:58] | -No, but you said… -Yet you have led me, Michael, | -不是 可是你说过… -然而你领我进来 Michael |
[16:01] | into the heart of the stadium | 领我到体育场的中心 |
[16:03] | because of some frankly quite crude auto suggestion on my part. | 就因为我给了一些坦白说非常粗糙的暗示 |
[16:05] | I could be a complete fraud. | 但我也可能是一个彻头彻尾的骗子 |
[16:07] | Wait in your office. I’ll be ten minutes. | 去你的办公室等我 我10分钟就到 |
[16:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:12] | You’re calling him a liar, You’re calling him a liar? | 你说他是个骗子 你说他是个骗子? |
[16:15] | Is that right? | 没错吧? |
[16:18] | I mean how’s that going to work? | 我是说怎么才能行得通? |
[16:21] | You tell me how that’s going to work. | 你来告诉我怎么才行得通 |
[16:23] | Explain that cos you’re making no sense, Susan. | 解释清楚 你根本不靠谱嘛 Susan |
[16:26] | We’re going round in circles here, girl. | 我们一直在原地打转 姑娘 |
[16:29] | You what? | 你什么? |
[16:31] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[16:32] | No, no, no, no, no. It don’t work like that, girl. | 不不不不 这件事不是这样的 姑娘 |
[16:36] | No, listen. If you’re not making me any money, | 不 听我说 如果你不能为我赚到钱的话 |
[16:39] | then you’re working for the competition. | 那你就是在帮我对手的忙 |
[16:40] | Are you working for the competition, Susan? | 你是为我的对手工作的吗 Susan? |
[16:43] | No, wrong answer. You’re working for no-one, you’re fired. | 不 回答错误 你不为任何人做事 你被解雇了 |
[16:46] | Unbelievable! Good-looking girl, brain the size of a peanut. | 难以置信! 脸蛋儿长得挺好看的 结果没长脑子 |
[16:51] | Get us a cup of tea. Three sugars. | 给我泡杯茶 放三份糖 |
[17:00] | Yeah, yeah, but I bet it’s worse for them. | 是啊 不过我敢打赌对他们来说更糟糕 |
[17:03] | Same training regime every day of every week of every year. Can you imagine? | 日复一日 年复一年的训练 你能想象吗? |
[17:08] | I should think 100 grand a week softens the pain. | 我觉得十万英镑的周薪才能缓解痛苦 |
[17:11] | Yes, I should think it does, yes. | 是啊 我也这样觉得 没错 |
[17:14] | -Well, I’m here for work. What’s your excuse? -Same. | -我来这里是来工作的 你呢? -一样 |
[17:17] | I’m an agent. | 我是个经纪人 |
[17:19] | Oh, smart man. Knows where the money is. | 哦 聪明人 知道什么钱好赚 |
[17:22] | Sorry, James Buckingham, Hawford and Buckingham Ltd. | 失礼了 我是Hawford&Buckingham有限公司的James Buckingham |
[17:25] | Don Coleman. Footstar. | 我是Don Coleman 在足球之星工作 |
[17:29] | Hawford and Buckingham? | Hawford&Buckingham公司? |
[17:31] | I’ve not heard of them. What game are they in? | 我从来没听说过 这公司干些什么? |
[17:34] | Oh, it’s all very dull, I’m afraid. | 哦 恐怕都是些无趣的事情 |
[17:36] | Investment mainly, bit of VC, bit of FIE. | 主要是投资 还有少量风险投资 以及外商投资 |
[17:40] | All in the leisure industry, finding money for projects. | 全部在娱乐产业 为一些项目拉赞助 |
[17:42] | What sort of projects? | 什么类型的项目? |
[17:44] | Anything that’ll net us shed loads of cash. | 任何可以让我们赚到大钱的项目 |
[17:48] | We put together the lion’s share of the Emirates package, | 我们把最大份额放在阿联酋航空公司上 |
[17:51] | we’re heavily involved in the Olympic site, | 我们大量涉足奥林匹克的场所投资 |
[17:54] | we’re moving into club ownership. | 并打算购进几家俱乐部 |
[17:56] | You know, introducing money to opportunity. | 你懂的 给金钱升值的机会 |
[17:59] | I’ve got a few contacts in that area myself, club ownership. | 在那些领域我也略有涉猎 俱乐部所有权那部分 |
[18:04] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[18:05] | You know, potential investors who are looking to put money into a football club. | 你懂的 那些想投资足球俱乐部的潜在投资者们 |
[18:09] | There’s not many about because the numbers are so big, | 因为金额巨大 所以这样的投资者不多 |
[18:12] | but when you find ’em, you keep ’em close. | 不过你一旦找到了 你得跟他们拉近关系 |
[18:15] | That’s very interesting, Don. | 这有趣极了 Don |
[18:16] | You know, perhaps we should… | 你知道 或许我们应该… |
[18:19] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:21] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[18:23] | Oh, bugger off, Boris! | 哦 滚开 Boris! |
[18:25] | Look, Don, I have to go, but are you coming to this knees-up later on? | 听着 Don 我得走了 不过你呆会儿会来这个聚会么? |
[18:29] | -Knees-up? -Sports bash in the City, Kahiti’s. | -聚会? -在伦敦金融区的Kahiti酒吧办的体育慈善会 |
[18:32] | I think it might be good if we could talk further. | 我想如果我们能进一步谈谈的话会很有帮助的 |
[18:34] | Oh, yeah, yeah, right… | 哦 是啊 没问题… |
[18:36] | -I’ve got loads of tickets, shall I put a couple on the door? -Yeah. | -我有很多票 需要我放几张在门上么? -好的 |
[18:38] | -I’ll leave four. -Cool. | -我给你留四张 -好的 |
[18:40] | -Good to meet you, see you later on. -Right. | -很高兴见到你 呆会儿见 -好的 |
[18:42] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:47] | Bit of business, Don. | 有一桩生意了 Don |
[18:48] | Bit of business. | 有桩生意了 |
[18:50] | I mean, I get the same, Em. | 我说 我也一样 |
[18:53] | -They don’t take me seriously sometimes. -Yeah? | -有些时候他们不把我当回事 -是么? |
[18:57] | I’ve got skills they know nothing about. | 我有一些他们压根不知道的绝技 |
[18:59] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[19:00] | Yeah, listen, I worked in the City for a long time. | 是啊 听着 我曾经在伦敦金融区工作过很长时间 |
[19:03] | As a trader? | 商人? |
[19:04] | Yeah, I was in sandwiches, | 额 我以前是在夹缝中生存 |
[19:06] | had me own lunch round. | 只能自己在边上吃中饭 |
[19:07] | Oh, OK. | 哦 好吧 |
[19:09] | I worked at MI5, | 我在军情五处工作 |
[19:11] | did their windows for years. | 帮他们擦了几年窗户 |
[19:12] | And I bet you didn’t know this. | 我敢说你肯定不知道这件事 |
[19:15] | I was nearly a famous actor once. | 我曾经几乎要成为一个明星了 |
[19:24] | All right, guys, he’s here. Let’s have a party. | 好了 伙计们 他到了 让我们开始吧 |
[19:34] | No, I know how it happened. | 不 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[19:35] | Get to my office, find it, fax it to him. | 去我办公室 找到那张东西 传真过去给他 |
[19:38] | Yes, immediately. Call me back, call me back. | 对 马上 好了回电话给我 回电话给我 |
[19:42] | -Don, glad you could make it. How are you? -I’m good. Better than you by the looks of it. | -Don 很高兴你来了 你还好吧? -我很好 比看起来要好 |
[19:46] | Just lost a ruddy investor. | 刚刚失去了一个大客户 |
[19:47] | Oh, right. Big one? | 哦 是么 大客户? |
[19:48] | Supposed to be in for 20. | 本以为能赚个两万呢 |
[19:50] | I can’t imagine | 我不觉得 |
[19:51] | 20k’s gonna be hard for a man like you to replace. | 再找份两万英镑的投资对你来说有什么困难 |
[19:54] | Million, Don. 20 million. | 是百万 Don 两千万 |
[19:57] | Look, I’m sorry but I have to go and sort this out. | 听着 我很抱歉 不过我得去解决这件事 |
[19:59] | -We were going to have… -I talked to my co-directors. | -我们不是说好要… -我跟我的合伙人说过了 |
[20:02] | They’re keen for us to meet properly. | 他们很热心地想为我们安排一个合适的会面 |
[20:03] | -If I could just have five min… -I’ll call you, Don. You’re on my radar. -James… five… | -如果我能占用你5分… -我会联系你的 Don 我会找你的 -James…就5… |
[20:31] | Yeah, no, no, I’ve just finished with Fabio now. | 嗯 不不 我刚刚跟Fabio谈完 |
[20:34] | Yeah, no, he said he’s definitely going to help us 100%. | 嗯 不 他说他肯定会来帮助我们的 |
[20:36] | All right, I’ll meet you in the bar in two minutes. | 好的 两分钟后在酒吧见 |
[20:39] | All right, all right. Bye-bye. | 好的 好的 拜拜 |
[20:46] | Sorry, sorry, are you Don Coleman? | 不好意思 你是Don Coleman吗? |
[20:51] | Yeah, who wants to know? | 没错 你想打听谁? |
[20:52] | Brandon Casey. I wrote you a few years back looking for representation. | Brandon Casey 几年前我写过信给你 向你打听他 |
[20:56] | I’m a footballer. | 我是个足球运动员 |
[20:58] | -Yeah? -Yeah. I recognised you from your website. | -是么? -是啊 我从你网站上的照片认出你的 |
[21:01] | Well, looks like you got a few connections now, kid. | 哦 看来你现在有点关系网了 小鬼 |
[21:04] | Just a few, I’m hoping they can help me. | 只有一点点 我希望他们能够帮助我 |
[21:07] | I’m trying to move over here from Ontario. | 我想从安大略湖搬家 |
[21:09] | You’re Canadian? | 你是加拿大人? |
[21:10] | Yeah, yeah, I lived here when I was growing up | 是啊 虽然我是在这里长大的 |
[21:13] | but technically I’m a Canadian citizen hence the problems | 不过严格来说我是加拿大人 |
[21:16] | -with the work permit, blah, blah, blah, you know what it’s like. -Johnny! | -尽管还有一些工作证的问题 等等 你知道的 -Johnny! |
[21:20] | Listen, we should talk. | 听着 我们得谈谈 |
[21:21] | -That’s my guy. -Come on, kid! -Take care, Don, look after yourself. | -那是我要找的人 -等等 小鬼! -保重 Don 照顾好自己 |
[21:25] | Excuse me, excuse me, sorry to jump in like this. | 不好意思 打扰一下 很抱歉这样打断你们 |
[21:28] | Would you by any chance be this young man’s agent? | 莫非你是这个年轻人的代理人? |
[21:30] | I certainly am. Johnny Savage, but the guys call me Mr ABC. | 就是我 Johnny Savage 不过他叫我ABC先生 |
[21:34] | -Always Be Closing? -Hey, a kindred spirit. | -差不多先生? -我们真是志趣相投啊 |
[21:39] | -Find the need but sell the want. -One foot in the door is worth two on the desk. | -寻人所需 售人所想 -双鸟在林不如一鸟在手 |
[21:43] | If at first you don’t succeed, boom, you’re fired. | 如果在最开始你没有成功的话 嘣 你被炒了 |
[21:49] | Don Coleman. I run a UK agency called Footstar. | Don Coleman 我经营一家叫足球之星的英国代理 |
[21:51] | I think you might just need my help. | 我觉得你可能正好需要我的帮助 |
[21:54] | Sit down? | 坐下来谈谈? |
[21:59] | The only reason I didn’t get it, | 我没有获得这个机会的唯一原因 |
[22:01] | and Dickie phoned me personally to tell me this, | Dickie私下里打电话告诉我的 |
[22:04] | the only reason I did not get that role – | 我没演成那个角色的唯一原因 – |
[22:07] | eyes the wrong colour. | 就是我的眼睛颜色不对 |
[22:11] | I’ve got blue eyes. Gandhi’s were brown. | 我的眼睛是蓝色的 甘地的是棕色的 |
[22:15] | And I mean, they couldn’t have just given you coloured contact lenses? | 我说 他们不能给你戴个美瞳么? |
[22:19] | Contact lenses. Not authentic, you see. They wanted authenticity. | 美瞳 太不真实了 你知道的 他们需要真实感 |
[22:23] | Sir Ben had real brown eyes. | Ben有一双棕色的眼睛 |
[22:24] | That was the only difference between us. | 这就是我和他之间的唯一差别 |
[22:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:29] | -Mickey, hi. -Hi. -Come and sit down. | -Mickey 嗨 -嗨 -来 坐下来 |
[22:32] | Have a beer. It’s my shout. In fact you can have two. | 喝杯酒吧 我请客 你也可以来两杯 |
[22:35] | Hold on I’ll get you one. I’m just going to go to the toilet. | 等等 我帮你拿瓶酒来 我去趟洗手间 |
[22:38] | Mickey, did I ever tell you about the time I worked in the City? | Mickey 我有没有跟你说过我在伦敦金融区工作过? |
[22:42] | I tell you, this kid is special, Don. | 我告诉你 这小鬼很不一般 Don |
[22:45] | I’ve seen a lot of players in my time, | 在我那个年代 我见过很多运动员 |
[22:47] | even repped some of the greats, | 有些代表了运动员的最高水平 |
[22:49] | but this kid, I swear he’s the new Pele, | 可是这个小鬼 我敢发誓他会成为下一个贝利 |
[22:52] | the new Maradona, | 下一个马拉多纳 |
[22:53] | the new Rooney. | 下一个鲁尼 |
[22:54] | Fabio loves him, Sir Alex, Roy, Carlo, they’re all interested. | Fabio很喜欢他 Alex先生 Roy Carlo都对他很感兴趣 |
[22:58] | I’ve got a couple of people in immigration, | 我认识一些外来移民 |
[23:01] | -who have sorted out problems like this for me before. -Are you serious? | -他们也问过我类似的问题 -你是认真的吗? |
[23:07] | Chinese lad last year couldn’t get a permit, | 去年有个中国小伙子拿不到许可证 |
[23:10] | ran out for Rovers last week. | 在上周被布里斯托流浪汉俱乐部抛弃了 |
[23:13] | Hey, now, Don, if you could help us, | 嘿 那么 Don 如果你可以帮助我们的话 |
[23:15] | we really would be very grateful. | 我们会非常感谢你的 |
[23:19] | How grateful? | 怎么感谢? |
[23:23] | OK, | 好吧 |
[23:24] | if you can genuinely get me a permit that passes muster, | 如果你真能帮我搞到张符合要求的许可证的话 |
[23:29] | it’ll be worth 25 grand to you. | 我会付给你两万五千镑 |
[23:32] | Sterling. | 一分不少 |
[23:38] | -No. -OK, OK, how much? | -不 -好吧 好吧 那你说多少? |
[23:41] | Nothing. | 什么都不用 |
[23:44] | I’ll get you the paperwork for free. | 我会免费帮你弄来张许可证 |
[23:46] | But when he’s sold, I want in on the commission, 50-50. | 不过等他被卖到俱乐部了 我想要五成佣金 |
[23:49] | -In on the commission? -And I will earn every penny of that, Johnny, | -佣金? -我要五成佣金 一分不能少 Johnny |
[23:52] | -because I’ll do the deal. -But that is my job. | -这样我才干 -可这是我的工作 |
[23:55] | This is not your manor and with all due respect, | 这里不是你的地盘 恕我直言 |
[23:57] | you do not have the contacts I have. | 你没有那些人的联系方式 而我有 |
[23:59] | I’m the best salesman in the business. | 我是这桩生意最好的推销员 |
[24:01] | I will get him double what you would get him | 我可以给他两倍你所能给他的 |
[24:04] | and you would be a fool not to accept my offer. | 而你如果不接受我的提议你就是个傻瓜 |
[24:10] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:15] | So what did you say? | 你怎么认为? |
[24:17] | -What could I say, that I’d think about it. -So now what? | -我能说什么呢 我会考虑的 -那现在怎么样? |
[24:20] | -We quit? -No. -He actually wants to try and sell Brandon. | -我们退出? -不 -实际上他在试着卖掉Brandon |
[24:24] | He’s not even going to start trying to do that | 在他确信自己像你说的那么好之前 |
[24:27] | until he’s confirmed he’s as good as you said. | 他不会开始着手尝试的 |
[24:29] | Even if we convince him, | 即使我们让他相信了 |
[24:31] | he’d have to convince a real team of the same. | 他也得向整个队伍证明自己 |
[24:33] | We’ve been in worse situations | 我们曾经也有比现在更糟糕的情形 |
[24:34] | but I can’t think of any. | 不过我想不起来了 |
[24:35] | -What are you actually like at football? -Well… | -你到底为什么喜欢足球? -呃… |
[24:38] | -He’s got two left feet. -That’s harsh. | -他有两只左脚 -这听起来真悲剧 |
[24:39] | At school | 在学校里 |
[24:40] | there was a kid with no legs got picked before him once. | 曾经有个失去双腿的小孩在他之前被选中了 |
[24:43] | Tell you what I am good at. Celebrations. Get in there! Come on! | 告诉你们我擅长什么 庆祝会 快走吧 来吧! |
[24:50] | -What you thinking? -I think I’m thinking what you’re thinking. | -你怎么想的? -我想我正在想的和你想得一样 |
[24:54] | -What do you think I’m thinking? -Goal celebrations. -You think right. | -那你觉得我在想什么? -庆祝进球 -没错 |
[24:58] | Emma, we may actually need your help on this one. | Emma 这次我们可能需要你的帮助 |
[25:00] | What, to slice some half-time oranges? | 什么 去切点中场休息时吃的橘子么? |
[25:02] | Oh, a bit more fun than that. | 噢 比那要有趣一点 |
[25:06] | It was part of his dying wish, | 这是他的临终愿望之一 |
[25:08] | to literally become part of this club that he loved so much. | 成为这个他深爱的俱乐部的一部分 |
[25:12] | So if you could just give us half an hour alone, | 如果你能给我们半个小时 |
[25:15] | we’d be so grateful. | 让我们单独呆儿的话 我们会很欣慰的 |
[25:20] | Take as long as you need, love. | 请便吧 亲爱的 |
[25:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:25] | Right, lads, lots of hugging, lots of kissing, jumpers off. | 好了 伙计们 尽情拥抱亲吻 跳跃吧 |
[25:29] | Let’s celebrate. Come on. | 让我们来庆祝吧 来吧 |
[25:57] | Come on, have some of that! Yeah, come on… | 来吧 做一些样子! 恩 来吧… |
[26:28] | -Hey, how’s it going? -Oh, do you know, mate, it’s harder than I thought. | -嘿 怎么样了? -你知道吗 伙计 这比我想象的难多了 |
[26:33] | -But you can do it? -He brought down my old club, Mickey. | -不过你能做好吧? -他打垮了我以前的俱乐部 Mickey |
[26:36] | Failure’s not an option. | 我的字典里没有失败这两个字 |
[26:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:46] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[26:52] | Don, James Buckingham here, | Don James Buckingham来了 |
[26:54] | -I’m on a train so I’m probably going to cut out. -All right, yeah, go on. | -我在火车上 所以我可能到不了了 -好的 嗯 继续 |
[26:58] | Our company has some lucrative deals on the horizon | 我们公司目前有一桩赚钱的买卖 |
[27:00] | and we have a role for Footstar. | 我们有一个任务给足球之星 |
[27:02] | Which is what exactly? | 到底是什么呢? |
[27:04] | A bridge between our investment opportunities | 一个在我们的投资机遇与那些 |
[27:07] | and the high net worth sports personalities | 你经常合作的体育界人士之间 |
[27:09] | you work with all the time. | 沟通的中介 |
[27:10] | OK, yeah, yeah, good. | 哦 是么 很好 |
[27:12] | We have absolutely no doubt some sort of partnership | 我肯定我们之间的合作 |
[27:15] | would be very profitable for us both. | 会给我们双方带来巨大收益 |
[27:19] | So I would like us to… | 所以我们应该… |
[27:25] | Hello? | 喂? |
[27:28] | James? James? | |
[27:40] | James, it’s Don Coleman. Give us a call back, mate. | James 我是Don Coleman 给我回个电话 |
[28:00] | Yeah, come on, who’s that, who’s that! Yeah! | 哦也 看看 哥进球了! |
[28:06] | Oh, come on. This is money, this is money! | 拜托快接啊 老子的钱啊 |
[28:12] | Three grand a week and I can’t get a bloody reception in this place! | 每星期花3000英镑 竟然这儿TM连信号都没有 |
[28:15] | Did you want a biscuit with your tea? | 先生您喝茶时要来点饼干么? |
[28:18] | No, I don’t want a sodding biscuit! | 我不要什么狗屁饼干 |
[28:25] | “Here’s Wallace with the ball and he’s taking it down the left-hand side | 现在是Wallace带球 他在左路向前进攻 |
[28:29] | “and oh, that is a fantastic line down through to…” | 哦 一次华丽的下底传球 把球传给了… |
[28:32] | Oh, I am good. I am very good. | 喔 哥太牛叉了 |
[28:39] | You’re also Sepp Friedel,1979 AC Farola. | 你还是Sepp Friedel 还有1979年的AC米兰的Falola |
[28:42] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[28:43] | -Who else? -Bonjachek, Piranesi and Meissen. | -还有谁? -Bonjachek Piranesi 和Meissen |
[28:47] | You’re a Euro pudding. | 你绝对是欧洲巨星的完全进化体 |
[28:49] | -So are these ready to post now? -Yeah, yeah, yeah, you ready? | -所以这些准备好发布了么? -恩 是的 你准备好了么? |
[28:52] | Yeah I’ll be a scout that Coleman hasn’t dealt with before | 恩 我会扮成一个Coleman没打过交道的调查员 |
[28:55] | so he won’t know him to speak to. | 他不会知道我的身份 |
[28:56] | And as for the other callers, Emma’s had a bit of a brainwave. | 至于其他的电话 Emma有办法对付 |
[28:59] | Thought I smelt burning. | 我想我已经闻到她热情燃烧的味道了… |
[29:01] | -Hilarious. -OK, let’s do this. | -扯淡 -好了 开始干活 |
[29:04] | Call Coleman, tell him the deal is on and that Brandon Casey’s for sale. Albert, get Sean plastered. | 打电话给Coleman 告诉他Brandon Casey可以交易 Albert 给Sean来点石膏 |
[29:09] | Yeah, then let’s show this cheating, slimy toad | 嗯 我们给这个狡猾虚伪的癞蛤蟆看看 |
[29:12] | that he dicks with my football team at his peril. | 糟蹋我的足球队会有什么下场 |
[29:16] | Are you talkin’ to me? Are you… | 你在跟我说话?你在… |
[29:18] | Hang on a minute, see how I get on with this. | 等等 我穿上这件再来 |
[29:26] | Are you talkin’ to me? | 你在跟我说话? |
[29:28] | Well I’m the only one here. | 这儿就我一个人 |
[29:34] | Oh, all right? | 哦 你们来啦? |
[29:36] | I was just brushing up on the old skills, you know. | 我只是复习一些以前的技巧 你们懂的 |
[29:38] | I don’t want to let you down, Em. | Emma 我不想让你失望 |
[29:44] | I’ll take this off. | 我还是把这件脱了吧 |
[29:49] | “He really is worth his weight in gold, absolutely worth his weight in gold.” | 他绝对配得上这个身价 绝对物超所值 |
[29:54] | Oooh, get in, go on! | 喔!进球吧 加油! |
[30:00] | Boom! Oh! | 进了!哦! |
[30:03] | So is he good or is he good? | 我说他很牛吧? |
[30:07] | He’s good. | 确实牛 |
[30:09] | -Shall I get him in? -Nah, let’s go see him. | -那我叫他进来 -不 我们去见他 |
[30:16] | We’ll have to look what’s out there. Who wants what. | 我们必须关注外界的需求 什么人想要什么 |
[30:19] | I’ll probably have to film a training session with him and… | 也许我该录下他参加的一场训练课然后… |
[30:23] | -What the… -What? -What do you mean ‘what’? He’s on bloody crutches! | -这他妈… -怎么了? -怎么你妹 他TMD撑着拐杖! |
[30:26] | -I ripped the tendons. -I told you about that. | -我扭伤了筋腱 -我不是告诉过你了么 |
[30:28] | You never said anything! | 你压根从来就没提过! |
[30:30] | What’s the problem? It’s just a little tear. | 那又怎么了?小伤而已 |
[30:31] | He’ll be back training in a couple of weeks. | 他没几个礼拜就能回训练场了 |
[30:34] | But how am I supposed to sell him NOW when he’s on bloody crutches? | 他TM还撑着拐杖 让我现在怎么把他交易出去? |
[30:37] | You could sell under-arm deodorant to the Venus de Milo. | 你可是能把去狐臭剂卖给米洛的维纳斯的啊 |
[30:41] | Anyway, we’re selling those and we’re selling these. | 随便啦 什么都可以卖 |
[30:43] | Remember, find the need, sell the want. | 你难道忘了?寻人所需 售人所想 |
[30:47] | -Mr Coleman, I’ve got Ray Bowles on line three for you. -Ray who? -The scout? | -Coleman先生 Ray Bowles先生在3号线 -哪个Ray? -那个调查员 |
[30:52] | Says he wants to talk to you about a new lad you’ve taken on, Brandon Casey. | 他说他想谈谈Brandon Casey 你的新球员 |
[30:56] | -How did he know about that? -Good news travels fast. | -他怎么知道的? -好事传千里 |
[31:00] | OK, OK. | 有了 有了 |
[31:04] | This could work, with the injury. | 虽然有伤 但是可以这么办 |
[31:06] | A buzz means a frenzy and a frenzy means a quick sale. | 电话来了 兴趣就来了 兴趣来了 买卖就来了 |
[31:09] | Boom! | 就这么办! |
[31:10] | Punch him through,line 1, and do something about your face. You’re putting me off my lunch. | 把他接到1号线 别囧着脸 你让我看的吃不下饭 |
[31:21] | Oh, mate, mate, listen, you can moan all you like, | 嘿 哥们 听着 你可以随便抱怨 |
[31:24] | but you’ve got more chance of winning silverware | 但是Brandon加入阿森纳的可能性比你们赢得冠军的 |
[31:27] | than Brandon becoming a Gooner so bye-bye, | 可能性还要小 所以再见吧 |
[31:29] | close the door on your way out. Cheeky… | 顺便把门带上 真没礼貌… |
[31:38] | -Don Coleman, hello? -Don, how you doing, mate? -Yeah, big fella, how you doing? What can I do for you? | -你好 我是Don Coleman -Don 哥们你好么? -挺好 兄弟 你怎么样?有事么? |
[31:43] | Well, I was just ringing about this new boy you’ve taken on, the lad Casey. | 嗯 我打来只是想谈谈你的新球员Casey |
[31:47] | What, Brandon? Yeah, yeah, you heard of him, have you? | 什么?关于Brandon?哦 哦 你已经听说他了 对吧? |
[31:50] | Saw him play last year out in Toronto. | 我看过他去年在多伦多的比赛 |
[31:52] | Something special, ain’t he? | 是啊 他很特别吧? |
[31:55] | Not bad, Don, not bad, so look… | 他表现很不错 Don 所以… |
[31:58] | Hello, Footstar. | 你好 这里是足球之星 |
[31:59] | Tell him it’s Alan Bristol from City calling about Brandon Casey. | 告诉你老板我是伦敦的Alan Bristol 我想找他谈谈Brandon Casey |
[32:04] | He’s actually on the phone at the moment. Would you mind holding?All right, thank you. | 他现在在接电话 请您等一下好吗?好 谢谢 |
[32:09] | There’s a position opened up in our squad, | 我们队有一个位置空缺 |
[32:11] | we think your Brandon’s the one to fill it. | 我们觉得Brando很适合这个位置 |
[32:15] | Well, listen, Ray, here’s the deal, | 呃 听着 Ray 情况是这样的 |
[32:17] | I’ve got offers coming out my arse on this one. | 现在想要买他的人铺天盖地 |
[32:19] | Not as good as ours, Don. | 我们的价钱肯定更合理 Don |
[32:20] | Listen, mate, I’m telling you, | 听着 伙计 我告诉你 |
[32:22] | I’ve got top offers so if you’re interested, | 出价很高的人多的很 所以如果 |
[32:25] | move fast, | 你有兴趣 就快点行动 |
[32:26] | -cos I’m looking to shift him out the door today. -Today? | -我今天就要把他交易出去 -今天? |
[32:29] | Look, Don, obviously I’d have to see him. | 嘿 Don 我显然要先见到他 |
[32:31] | Ray, mate, you’ve already seen him. | Ray 伙计 你已经见过他了 |
[32:33] | -In Canada, I’d still have to… -Ray, you know what the boy can do. | -在加拿大见过 我还是要… -Ray 你知道他很棒 |
[32:36] | -Sure, but… -Look, just forget it, right? Forget it, | -当然 但是… -算了 还是算了吧 好吧? |
[32:39] | because you’re obviously not serious | 因为你很显然没有诚意 |
[32:41] | and to be honest, I haven’t got the time so thanks for the call. | 我没空跟你绕弯子 谢谢来电 |
[32:44] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[32:58] | All right, give me some figures, Don. | 好吧…Don 我们谈一下细节 |
[33:04] | Very nice doing business with you, Ray. | 跟你做生意真是爽快 Ray |
[33:06] | I’ll have the contracts and the work permits on a bike asap. | 我会把合同和许可证尽快送来 |
[33:11] | Yeah, yeah, all the best. Bye-bye. | 好 好 尽我所能 再见 |
[33:13] | 35 grand a week, three-year contract and they pay your National Insurance. | 三年的合同 周薪35,000英镑 他们还给你上保险 |
[33:22] | The Don is on! | Don成功了! |
[33:24] | I am the Don! | 我就是Don! |
[33:26] | -You are the Don! -I am the Don. And the Don is ON! | -你太牛了! -我就是Don Don又成功了! |
[33:33] | And you, Johnny Savage, you owe me 50 grand. | 至于你 Johnny Savage 你现在欠我50,000英镑 |
[33:37] | You are the Don. | 成功者Don |
[33:40] | The King Don. | 你是王牌 |
[33:42] | Wait, we’re to hand over 50k of our money? | 等等 我们自己还要掏50,000英镑? |
[33:48] | As convincers go, you have to admit it’s pretty convincing. | 恩 这能使骗局更加令人信服 |
[33:51] | And then Ash introduces the idea of his potential football club buyer? | 然后Ash把这个主意告诉想买俱乐部的潜在客户? |
[33:56] | Billionaire businessman Mr Karl Schultz. | 亿万富翁Karl Schultz先生 |
[33:58] | -And Coleman sees the opportunity to broker the sale between Schultz and James Buckingham. -You. -Yeah. | -然后Coleman就会想充当Schultz与James Buckingham交易的中间人 -也就是你 -对 |
[34:04] | -What could be simpler? -Erm, I just thought you might like to know, | -还能更简单么? -Erm 我想你可能希望知道 |
[34:08] | I do animal noises as well. | 动物叫声我也学的很像 |
[34:10] | Honk. Canada goose, you know, just if you need it. | 吽 这是加拿大黑雁的叫声 如果你想听的话 |
[34:18] | -Honk, what was that? -I think that was a goose. | -吽 那是什么的叫声? -我想是鹅叫 |
[34:23] | Oh, a goose. | 哦 鹅啊 |
[34:25] | 10… 10… | |
[34:27] | 20… 20… | |
[34:30] | 30… 30… | |
[34:32] | 40… 40… | |
[34:36] | 50,000. | 50,000英镑 |
[34:40] | You know, the difference between try and triumph? | 你知道尝试与成功的区别吗? |
[34:42] | It’s just a little bit of oomph. | 那就是需要一点点活力 |
[34:47] | Voice of velvet, heart of stone, you could sell the Pope a condom. | 精诚所至 金石为开 你可以向罗马教皇卖避孕套 |
[34:53] | You’re a true gentleman, Johnny, you know that? | 你知道么 Johnny?你是一位真正的绅士 |
[34:55] | You are a true gentleman. | 真正的绅士 |
[35:00] | -You know, there’s someone I’d like you to meet, Don. -Yeah? | -我想 有个人你一定要见见 Don -是么? |
[35:06] | A friend of mine from New York. | 我纽约的一个朋友 |
[35:07] | I’ve done a couple of deals for him in the past, | 我以前跟他做过几笔生意 |
[35:10] | but he’s mostly Europe based now | 但是他的生意现在基本上在欧洲 |
[35:12] | and I don’t really have the contacts here. | 而我在这边没有什么人脉 |
[35:14] | What’s his game? | 他做什么生意? |
[35:15] | Hotels, casinos, shopping malls, but sold up a couple of years back. | 宾馆 赌场 大卖场 但是几年前都卖了 |
[35:19] | I mention him cos he’s a big soccer fan | 我提起他是因为他是痴迷足球 |
[35:23] | and he’s looking to get involved in a club on an investment basis. | 而且他很想投资俱乐部 |
[35:26] | -You ever come across opportunities like that? -Mmmm, maybe. | -你以前遇到过这样的机会么? -呃 也许吧 |
[35:29] | From time to time. | 偶尔会有 |
[35:31] | Really? | 真的 |
[35:34] | What’s this fella’s name? | 这个朋友叫什么? |
[35:58] | The negative close thing, | 事情发展的不顺利啊 |
[36:02] | you don’t think we’ve played it a bit too… | 难道你不觉得我们稍显… |
[36:05] | negative? | 消极? |
[36:08] | It’s fine, he’ll call. | 没事 他会打来的 |
[36:12] | He’ll call. | 他会的 |
[36:28] | -James Buckingham. -James, Don Coleman. | -我是James Buckingham -你好James 我是Don Coleman |
[36:31] | Don, how are you? | Don 你好么? |
[36:33] | Yeah, not bad, not bad. | 还行 还行 |
[36:35] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 什么风把你吹来了? |
[36:37] | James, I was just wondering… | James 我在想… |
[36:40] | That investment problem you had, did you manage to sort it? | 投资的问题 你解决了吗? |
[36:44] | No, not yet, still working on it. | 没呢 还没 还在处理中 |
[36:47] | Right, right. | 好 好 |
[36:49] | Do you mind me asking… | 我可不可以问一下… |
[36:52] | what sort of investment was it? | 是哪种投资? |
[36:54] | For your ears only? | 只跟你说么? |
[36:55] | Of course, James. | 当然 |
[36:59] | It’s a football club, Don. Why? | 想投资一个足球俱乐部 Don 有事么? |
[37:02] | Know of an investor? | 你认识哪个投资者么? |
[37:04] | James, can we meet? | James 我们能面谈么? |
[37:12] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 可以啊 好 好 |
[37:15] | OK, yeah, see you then. | 好的,到时见 |
[37:19] | -And that is kick-off! -Come on you Railton! | -开球了! -来吧混蛋 |
[37:28] | -The Minnesota Tigers. -Yank outfit? | -明尼苏达老虎队 -美国的? |
[37:31] | Yeah, what? Is that a problem? | 对啊 怎么了?有问题么? |
[37:33] | No, no, my client’s an American. | 没有 没有 我的客户是美国人 |
[37:35] | Really? Very good. | 真的么?再好没有 |
[37:37] | Well, they were recently valued at a little under 150 million US. | 对他们的最近一次估价是接近1亿5千万美元 |
[37:41] | Our consortium has secretly been | 我们的财团最近一个月来 |
[37:43] | buying stock over the last month | 一直在秘密买他们的股份 |
[37:45] | and we were near effective ownership when our problem occurred. | 我们差点就拿到了拥有权 结果问题产生了 |
[37:50] | -The 20 million? -Yeah, yeah. | -还差2千万? -对 |
[37:53] | So Don, this isn’t a buy, strip and flip, we’re offering | Don 这不是暂时转让经营权 我们在做的是 |
[37:57] | a simple bootstrap deal, LBO or HLT, | 一桩大买卖 需要大笔钱进行融资收购 |
[38:01] | with a combination of syndicated loan and high-yield bonds, or a mezzanine arrangement, | 一个是联合企业的借贷与高回报率的合同 |
[38:06] | with floating instruments pegged to the London Interbank Offered Rate. | 一个是伦敦中央银行决定浮动利率的夹层融资 |
[38:09] | Which one would your man go for? | 你会选择哪个? |
[38:13] | The second one. | 第二个 |
[38:14] | The second one, very smart choice, | 第二个 真是明智的选择 |
[38:16] | pre-payable at the rate of the issuer | 按照放款的利率 需要预付款 |
[38:18] | with a no-call period of three to five years. But look at me. | 还要三到五年的审核 看看我 |
[38:21] | What am I doing, blah, blah, blah, teaching my grandmother to suck eggs. | 我不停地唠唠叨叨 就像在教我奶奶吮鸡蛋一样 |
[38:27] | So Don, finders fee, standard 1%? | 那么 Don 介绍费按1%的标准怎么样? |
[38:33] | -1%? -All right, God, look at me – crucified. | -1%? -好啦好啦 看看我 – 都被钉到十字架上了 |
[38:37] | One and a quarter then, bastard. Should net you 250 thou. | 那么就1.25% 应该能让你个混球赚25万 |
[38:41] | -Lastly, we have the time issue. -How long you got? | -最后 让我们聊聊时限吧 -你有多长时间? |
[38:44] | I have it on good authority | 我有可靠证据证明 |
[38:46] | there’s a journalist from one of the Sundays sniffing around the story. | 某些周报记者正在寻找蛛丝马迹 |
[38:49] | Story breaks, bid is dead | 一旦公布 投标就会失败 |
[38:52] | so we have effectively 24 hours to find that money. | 所以我们有24小时来筹集那份钱 |
[38:56] | Bottom line, Don, can you do it? | 这是最后底线 Don 你有办法么? |
[39:02] | Can you sell this baby? | 你能把那小伙出售么? |
[39:06] | James, I could sell salt to a slug. | James 我甚至能把盐卖给鼻涕虫 |
[39:09] | Leave it with me. | 交给我了 |
[39:11] | HA! Good man. That’s what I like to hear. | 哈!牛人 这个正是我想听的 |
[39:14] | Salt to a slug. | 把盐卖给鼻涕虫 |
[39:16] | You will call me as soon as you find out? | 一找到买主就给我打电话 |
[39:19] | -Take care, James. -Will do. | -保重 James -谢谢 |
[39:22] | Salt to a slug! Love it. | 把盐卖给鼻涕虫!太牛了 |
[39:31] | Oh, lord, oh, blimey. | 哎呀 天哪 哎 |
[39:37] | Walk away, Don. Out your depth, walk away. | 喔 不要干 Don 要慎重啊 |
[39:45] | 250 grand! | 25万啊! |
[39:50] | Flip strip and mezzanine arrangement, floating pegs… | 转让经营 夹层融资 浮动利率 |
[39:54] | Oh, you cannot sell this, Don. | 不!你不能卖!Don |
[39:56] | You do not understand a bloody word. | 你不懂这个该死的世界! |
[39:59] | One phone call, quarter of a million quid. | 只要打个电话 就能赚25万 |
[40:02] | Nice and calm, Don, nice and easy. | 冷静 冷静 Don 放松 |
[40:17] | -Johnny Savage. -Johnny, I think I need to see your man. | -我是Johnny Savage -Johnny 我想见见你的朋友 |
[40:22] | I think I might have a deal for him. | 我可能有笔生意要和他做 |
[40:31] | Get in there! | 上钩了! |
[40:33] | -Yeah! -Das ist gut, ja, ja? | -哦也 -太好了 |
[40:38] | The land of 10,000 lakes. | 一块拥有万片湖泊的土地 |
[40:41] | Minnesota means star-tinted water in the Dakota language. | 明尼苏达在达科他语里面意为湖水倒映着星光 |
[40:46] | Oh, right, you, you know the area? | 哦 对 是的 你了解这个地方? |
[40:48] | My father moved from Berlin as a young man. | 我父亲年轻时候从柏林搬到那儿 |
[40:51] | -Right, before the war? -No after. | -哦 在二战前? -不是 战后 |
[40:55] | -He was otherwise engaged during. -Right. | -他当时爱上了那片土地 -嗯 |
[41:00] | They welcomed him, made him feel safe | 当地人很欢迎他 使他很有安全感 |
[41:02] | till he met my mother. | 然后他遇到了我母亲 |
[41:04] | Then we moved to New York when I came along. | 在我出生时 我们搬到了纽约 |
[41:07] | But I’ve always felt a debt of gratitude to the place. | 但我总对那片土地心怀感激 |
[41:12] | So your people sent these over a couple of hours ago, | 对了 你的人几小时前 |
[41:14] | boring legal stuff. | 送来了这些无聊的法律文件 |
[41:17] | I haven’t had time to read them. | 我没有时间看它们 |
[41:20] | So you will tell me, what is this deal? | 那么你能告诉我这是什么吗? |
[41:24] | OK. Well, it’s not a buy, strip and…whip. | 好的 呃 这不是暂时转让经营权的生意 |
[41:29] | They’re offering either a simple shoelace deal, | 他们提供的了两种选择 其中一种是 |
[41:32] | LSO or HRT, with a combination of syndicated loan | 联合企业借贷与高回报率的 |
[41:34] | and high-grain bonds, or a little mezzanine arrangement. | 合同 还有一种是夹层融资 |
[41:40] | Revolving credit? All the way round, | 周转信贷?在这过程中 |
[41:42] | superior secured with floating-rate instruments | 上层人员保证浮动利率投资 |
[41:45] | pegged to the London interface offered rate. | 与伦敦银行同业拆行利率保持一致 |
[41:50] | Pre-payable at the option of the issuer | 按照放款的利率 需要预付款 |
[41:52] | with a no-call period of five to seven, ja? | 还要五到七年的审核 对吧? |
[41:54] | Three to five, I’m afraid. | 不好意思 是三到五年 |
[41:57] | They know what they’re doing, ya? | 他们知道自己在干什么 对吧? |
[42:00] | Yeah, but you got to move fast, Karl. | 没错 Karl 但你得早点行动 |
[42:02] | There’s a journalist sniffing around, | 周围有记者在打听着呢 |
[42:03] | if the story breaks, the deal collapses. | 如果消息泄漏了 这次交易也就完蛋了 |
[42:06] | I can’t be rushed, Johnny. | Johnny 我不能操之过急 |
[42:07] | This journalist… | 这个记者… |
[42:12] | ..wood chipper. | …木质削片机 |
[42:16] | I don’t think so, Karl. | Karl 我不这么认为 |
[42:22] | I shall read it. | 我会看下的 |
[42:23] | If I like it, Johnny will call you tomorrow morning before ten with my answer. | 如果我感兴趣的话 Johnny会在明早十点前回复你 |
[42:27] | I hope we have a business deal, Herr Coleman. | Herr Coleman 希望我们能做成这笔生意 |
[42:33] | The bill. | 这份文件 |
[42:35] | Oh, I’ll get this. | 哦 我拿着了 |
[42:43] | What was that about a wood chipper? | 那个木质削片机是怎么一回事? |
[42:44] | No, no, no, it’s just a joke, you did good. | 不 不 没什么 玩笑而已 你做的很好 |
[42:47] | Right. | 好吧 |
[42:49] | Blimey. | 嘿 |
[42:54] | We are so bloody close, Albert, I can taste it. | Albert 我们快成功了 我能感觉到 |
[42:57] | I tell you we are so bloody… | 我告诉你我们如此… |
[43:02] | Ash? Ash? | |
[43:04] | Ash? Ash? | |
[43:17] | I’ve got a great feeling about this one. | 我感觉这件能成功 |
[43:19] | I think Shultz wants to invest | 我认为Shultz想投资 |
[43:20] | so Savage will meet me by ten, and if it’s a thumbs up | 所以Savage将会在十点和我见面 如果见面成功 |
[43:23] | they’ll need sort codes, bank details, | 他们会要一些密码 银行资料等 |
[43:25] | everything to make the transfer. | 和转账相关的东西 |
[43:27] | ‘I’ll e-mail it over.’ | 我会发电子邮件过去 |
[43:28] | And, Don, I’ve got a good feeling about it too. | 而且 Don 我也认为这事能成 |
[44:07] | How long’s it been now? | 过去多长时间了? |
[44:11] | Nine hours. I can’t believe it. This is awful. | 九个小时 我不敢相信 这太糟糕了 |
[44:15] | Yep. Completely buggered up the con. | 没错 完全打乱了我们的骗局 |
[44:20] | Well, it’s awful for Ash too… | 呃 这对Ash也很糟糕… |
[44:25] | obviously. | 很显然啊 |
[44:28] | You can see him now. | 现在你们可以看他了 |
[44:41] | -Oh, Ash… -All right. | -哦 Ash… -没事 |
[44:43] | I’m so pleased you’re OK. | 我很高兴你安然无恙 |
[44:47] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[44:49] | Sexually aroused by the feel of your firm breast against my chest. | 你坚挺的双峰在我胸前摩擦 这让我很有感觉 |
[44:53] | -Ash,that’s my sister! -Ask me what I think of the consultant? | -Ash 她是我姐姐! -问问我对会诊医生印象如何? |
[44:56] | -You what? -Just ask me! -Fine. What do you think about the consultant? | -什么? -快点问我! -好的 你认为这个会诊医生怎么样? |
[45:01] | He’s a pompous git with a tiny head and a mouth like an arse. | 他是一个小脑袋 满嘴喷粪的自大的饭桶 |
[45:04] | -Albert, ask me if I like your cooking. -Like… | -Albert 问问我是否喜欢你的厨艺 -喜欢… |
[45:07] | I thought you loved my cooking. Don’t you? | 我觉得你喜欢我的厨艺 不是么? |
[45:09] | It tastes like the elephant house at London Zoo | 它吃起来像伦敦公园里大象屋的味道 |
[45:11] | and if I never have to eat another mouthful I shall die a happy man. | 而且如果让我再吃一口 我宁肯快乐的死去 |
[45:15] | I’m sorry Albert, Em, I don’t mean to say these things, but I can’t help it. | Albert Em 对不起 我不是有意的 但是我控制不住 |
[45:19] | What do you mean? What’s wrong with you? What’s wrong with him? | 你在说什么?你怎么了?医生 他怎么了? |
[45:22] | Your friend has developed an unusual condition as a result of his head injury. | 因为头部受伤 你的朋友得了一种罕见的病 |
[45:26] | What condition? Creutzman-Belling syndrome. | 什么病?Creutzman挤压综合症 |
[45:30] | It’s one of the most severe cases I’ve ever come across. | 这是我碰到过的很多严重病例中的一个 |
[45:33] | -Sorry, Creutzman what? -Belling syndrome. | -不好意思 什么 Creutzman? -挤压综合症 |
[45:36] | It’s a rare side effect of certain cranial traumas | 一种罕见的由头部创伤的副作用引起的综合症 |
[45:40] | with subsequent oedema in the left pre frontal lobe | 在左前脑额叶会出现水肿 |
[45:43] | with the result that the patient develops | 结果导致病人 |
[45:46] | a complete and profound inability to lie. | 完全失去了撒谎的能力 |
[45:50] | For a con man, something of a handicap, I’d have thought. | 我想这对于骗子来说是个灾难 |
[45:53] | -You told him you were a con man? -Just after I told him I had his wallet. | -你告诉他你是一个骗子? -在我偷了他的钱包 |
[45:56] | Oh, OK, look there’s a cure. | 哦 好的 听着 一定可以治愈吧 |
[45:58] | -Tell me there’s a cure. -No, there’s no cure. | -告诉我这个可以有 -不 这个真没有 |
[46:01] | Sometimes it just goes away, | 有时候它会自愈 |
[46:03] | sometimes people live with it for the rest of their lives. | 而有时候它会陪你到老 |
[46:10] | Personally, with you, I hope it’s the latter. | 个人而言 我希望你属于后者 |
[46:14] | -Any other questions? -Is that a syrup? | -还有其它问题么? -那个是糖浆么? |
[46:19] | You’re free to go. Good morning to you. | 你可以出院了 早上好 |
[46:25] | -Are they really impossibly firm? -Yes, sorry. | -它们真的很坚挺? -是的 恕我直言 |
[46:29] | Not even my shepherd pie? | 就连我做的马铃薯泥肉饼也不好吃? |
[46:31] | No, sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[46:34] | The con is over, this one definitely, and maybe even… | 骗局结束了 这个绝对 也许甚至… |
[46:36] | No. If you can’t lie, you can’t con! | 不 假如你不能撒谎 你也不能行骗! |
[46:39] | I only tell the truth when asked a direct question. | 我只有在被问话时才说实话 |
[46:41] | I can still be Johnny Savage, Albert can be Karl. | 我仍然可以假扮Johnny Savage Albert仍可以是Karl |
[46:44] | The only problem is if Coleman asks me a question that has an answer which exposes us. | 唯一的问题是 如果Coleman问我问题的话我们就暴露了 |
[46:48] | Yeah, that’s actually quite a big problem, Ash. But is it? | 没错 Ash 这确实是一个大问题 但是? |
[46:53] | Not if those questions aren’t allowed to be asked. | 如果那些问题没问出口… |
[46:55] | But how would you stop them? | 但是你怎么能阻止它们? |
[46:56] | What if Emma goes to the meeting with Ash as Schultz’s lawyer? | 如果Emma假扮Schultz的律师和Ash一起去的话? |
[47:00] | Then when Coleman asks Ash a direct question, Emma, you can distract him, | 那么当Coleman问Ash时 Emma可以分散他的注意力 |
[47:05] | do whatever it takes to ensure Ash doesn’t answer honestly. | 竭尽全力确保Ash不要诚实地回答 |
[47:08] | -And you really think you can pull this off, Ash? -No, not a chance. | -Ash 你认为你能全身而退? 不 绝不可能 |
[47:12] | But it’s worth a try, isn’t it? | 但这也值得一试 不是么? |
[47:13] | I mean, it’s only one meeting, | 我的意思是这只是一次见面而已 |
[47:15] | and if we get through that, then we’ve got him. | 而且如果我们挺过这关 我们就成功了 |
[47:20] | He has got our dosh. | 他已经拿了我们的钱 |
[47:22] | Yeah. Emma what do you think? | 没错 Emma 你觉得怎么样? |
[47:25] | I’m a woman, surely I’ll mess things up? | 我是一个女人 肯定会搞砸这件事 |
[47:27] | -Come on, he’s met everyone else. It has to be you. -Please. | -不会 他已经见过其他人了 只剩你了 -要说”请” |
[47:30] | Pretty please. | “请”你答应 |
[47:32] | Go on, then. | 那好吧 |
[47:33] | Good. OK, how long have we got? | 好 我们还有多少时间? |
[47:35] | I said I’d call him and arrange a meet. | 我说过会打电话给他 安排见面事宜 |
[47:37] | Talk at him, don’t give him a chance to get a word in edgeways, | 和他谈话 不要给他插嘴的机会 |
[47:40] | then set up the meeting. We’ll take it from there. | 接着安排见面 接下来我们就交给我们了 |
[47:53] | Hi, Don, how you doing? I’m good. | 嗨 Don 你好么?我很好 |
[47:55] | So, I got some news. | 那么 我有些新消息 |
[47:56] | I think we’re in business and we need to meet. | 既然我们谈生意那么我们应该见一面 |
[47:58] | Can I suggest Denby’s restaurant in an hour? | 我建议一小时后在Denby餐厅见面 好么? |
[48:01] | Hope that’s OK. Great talking to you. | 希望一切顺利 很高兴和您通话 |
[48:02] | Look forward to seeing you. OK, got to run now. Bye. | 期待与您的见面 好的 我还有事 先挂了 再见 |
[48:09] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[48:18] | Johnny! Johnny! | |
[48:22] | -How are you, mate? You good? -Oh.He’s good, yeah. | -怎么样啊 伙计?你还好么? -是的 他很好 |
[48:27] | -We’re both good. How are you? Good? -Yeah, I’m good. Who are you? | -我们都很好 您呢?好么? -是的 我很好 你是? |
[48:31] | -I’m Jess, nice to meet you. -Right. | -我是Jess 很高兴见到您 -我也是 |
[48:34] | -Don’t tell me, she’s your niece, right? -Wro… | -不要告诉我她是你侄女 嗯? -不… |
[48:37] | No, I’m Mr Schultz’s lawyer. | 不 我是Schultz的律师 |
[48:39] | Sure you are, darling. You sly old dog. | 亲爱的 你当然是了 你这个狡猾的老家伙 |
[48:42] | -Any more secrets you’re not telling me? -As a matter of fact… | -还有其他秘密瞒着我么? -事实上… |
[48:45] | Absolutely not, no, none at all. | 绝对没有 不 一点也没有 |
[48:47] | You know, we don’t have a lot of time, | 你知道我们没有多少时间了 |
[48:49] | so can we get straight to it? | 所以我们能不能快点? |
[48:51] | A woman after my own heart. My apologies. | 对不起 我就喜欢你这种女人 |
[48:52] | By the sounds of it we’re going to make some money? | 但是听起来我们将要挣一些钱? |
[48:55] | Well, you’re not. | 呃 不 |
[48:57] | No. You’re not going to make some money, Mr Coleman, | 不 Coleman先生你不是要挣一点的钱 |
[49:00] | you’re going to make lots of money! | 你要挣很多的钱! |
[49:02] | -Schultz likes my deal? -No, he does… | -Schultz喜欢我的交易? -不 他不… |
[49:05] | Doesn’t like your deal, he loves your deal, | 他不是喜欢你的交易 而是爱死你的交易了 |
[49:08] | and he’s good to go, | 但是他得离开了 |
[49:09] | so all we need now are the transfer details. | 那么我们现在需要谈的就是转账的细节了 |
[49:14] | -It’s that simple? -Oh, it hasn’t been simple, Don, trust me. | -这么简单? -哦 Don 这个没那么简单 相信我 |
[49:18] | Right, well I’ve got the details right here. | 好的 那么这是细节 |
[49:20] | Great. | 好极了 |
[49:21] | Yeah. Great. | 没错 好极了 |
[49:24] | This all looks like it’s in order. | 这看起来很有序 |
[49:26] | OK, I’ll get that transferred straightaway. | 好的 我会立即进行转账 |
[49:29] | And unless there’s anything else? | 除非你还有其他问题 |
[49:33] | -What, that’s it? -That’s it. | -什么 这么简单? -就是这么简单 |
[49:36] | Almost seems too easy. | 这看起来太简单了 |
[49:38] | Well, in a funny sort of way it is. | 没错 虽然听起来很可笑 但它确实是 |
[49:41] | Well, I can’t hang about. People to see money to make. | 好吧 我不能再待下去了 人们得挣钱 |
[49:44] | Jess, it’s been a pleasure, Johnny, I’ll speak to you later? | Jess 很高兴见到你 Johnny 我等会儿再和你谈谈? |
[49:47] | I don’t think so. | 我认为不可能了 |
[49:54] | Quarter of a million pound. | 25万英镑 |
[50:00] | I’m here to see James Buckingham. | 我找James Buckingham |
[50:03] | James, me old mate. Get your chequebook out, | James 老伙计 拿出你的支票本 |
[50:05] | because as of 20 minutes ago, you owe me a quarter of a million sovs. | 因为在20分钟前 你欠我25万英镑 |
[50:08] | -Don’t you ruddy mate me! -You what? -Schultz’s money has just come in. | -别怪我对你发脾气 兄弟! -你什么? -Schultz的钱刚刚进来 |
[50:12] | -Yeah. 14.36! -Sterling, yeah, and? | -没错 14.36! -先令 没错 然后? |
[50:15] | “And”, Don, “and”? How many times do I have to bloody tell you! | 然后 Don 然后?需要我告诉你多少次! |
[50:18] | You, take a tea break. Tea break! | 你 去拿杯茶 茶休时间到了! |
[50:22] | Don, the conversion rate was based on the short Libor rate, | Don 汇率是在短期伦敦银行拆借利率基础上 |
[50:25] | plus .25 points. | 加上25个点 |
[50:27] | Those points, discounted on the swaps zero-coupon yield, and shifted | 再加上打折后的掉期零息票据收益率 |
[50:31] | by .15 points to equal the actual market curve basis price, | 以及现金交易市场价格曲线对应的15个点 |
[50:36] | making, Don, making 14.86 sterling. | 算下来一共是 Don 共有14.86先令 |
[50:41] | I couldn’t be clearer.This is kindergarten stuff. | 再清楚不过了 幼儿园的小朋友都知道 |
[50:43] | Yes, just… Now your man is nearly half a million short | 是 只是…现在你的人少算了50万 |
[50:46] | with 40 minutes to go | 而在这些文件见诸报端 导致 |
[50:47] | before the papers hit the news stands and the deal collapses! | 交易失败之前 你还有40分钟时间! |
[50:50] | Jesus. I’m sorry! | 天哪 对不起! |
[50:51] | Don’t be sorry, Don, don’t be sorry, be better. | Don 不要光说对不起 你应该做些补救措施 |
[50:55] | Could you please call your man | 能不能给你的人打个电话 |
[50:57] | -and get him to wire the rest of the money now! -I’ll call my man, Johnny. | -让他电汇剩下的钱 现在就打! -我打电话给我的人 Johnny |
[51:00] | He’ll sort it out. I’ll call him right now. | 他会解决的 我现在就给他打电话 |
[51:08] | Jess speaking. | 我是Jess |
[51:09] | I need to speak to him, Jess. | Jess 我需要和他谈谈 |
[51:12] | -Well, Johnny’s on another call right now, and actually, we’re on our way to the airport. -The airport? | -Johnny正在接电话 事实上 我们正在去机场的路上 -机场? |
[51:16] | Yeah. An ex-business partner of Mr Schultz’s | 是的 Schultz先生的前任商业伙伴 |
[51:20] | turned up on a pig farm in Connecticut. | 在康涅狄格州的养猪场里 |
[51:23] | -Well, some of him turned up. -Oh, my God. | -呃 他的商业伙伴出现了 -哦 我的天啊 |
[51:26] | Yeah, I know, so Johnny’s flying over to the States now to help Mr Schultz sort things out. | 我知道 所以Johnny要飞去美国帮助Schultz先生解决问题 |
[51:30] | Well? | 那么? |
[51:33] | Just a minute. We can’t get hold of him. | 请稍等 这笔生意估计要黄了 |
[51:37] | Coleman, Coleman, we need that money. | Coleman Coleman 我们需要那笔钱 |
[51:40] | We need that money and we need it fast! | 我们需要那笔钱 我们急需! |
[51:42] | I don’t care if it comes from your account | 我不关心它来自你自己的 |
[51:44] | or your client’s account, if it | 还是你客户的账户里 如果钱 |
[51:45] | is not in our account in 37 minutes, the deal collapses, | 在37分钟内没打入我们的账户 就取消交易 |
[51:48] | you do not get one penny of your finder’s fee, and | 你不会从中介费中得到一分钱 而且 |
[51:51] | I might be looking at suing your arse | 如果你违约 |
[51:52] | for breach of contract from here to Minne-bloody-sota! | 我会从这儿一直起诉你到明尼苏达州! |
[51:55] | OK! OK. Just calm down. I can transfer the money from | 好!好 冷静 我可以从足球之星的账户里转账 |
[51:59] | -Footstar’s account, no problem, get it back from Schultz later -Good. | -没问题 然后从Schultz那里拿回来 -就这么办 |
[52:04] | I just need 15 minutes, James. | James 我只需要15分钟 |
[52:06] | -You don’t have 15 minutes! -15 minutes and you’ll have your money. | -哪还有15分钟! -15分钟然后你就会得到你的钱 |
[52:09] | Look… | 听着… |
[52:12] | You see this? | 看见这个了么? |
[52:14] | Do you want your finder’s fee? | 你想要你的中介费么? |
[52:18] | It had better be 15. | 最好15分钟搞定 |
[52:25] | -I need to see Johnny. -Well, like I said… | -我需要见Johnny -呃 就像我说的… |
[52:27] | I need to see Johnny now or the deal’s off! | 我需要见Johnny 要不然交易取消! |
[52:33] | -We have to go back. -No, I can’t. | -我们得回去 -不 不要 |
[52:35] | -Ash, we have to. -I can’t. | -Ash 我们得回去 -我做不到 |
[52:44] | All right. OK, OK, yeah we’ll get the later flight, | 好吧 好 好 我们会乘晚点的航班 |
[52:47] | and we’ll see you back at the restaurant in ten. | 我们十点钟在酒店见你 |
[52:49] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[52:55] | So here’s the deal. There’s been a slight bollocks with the figures, | 听着 这笔交易在金额方面出了点问题 |
[52:59] | some currency rate issue. | 汇率方面的 |
[53:00] | Bottom line is Schultz is 500 grand light. | 底线是Schultz再出50万 |
[53:04] | Now, I don’t want to bother him on his day off. | 我不想在他休息的时候打扰他 |
[53:06] | He’s got better things to think about. | 他还有更重要的事情考虑 |
[53:09] | So I have my bank on the line, here, and I am prepared to transfer | 我的银行账户在线 现在 我准备 |
[53:13] | the funds from my account, and get it back from the German later. | 把基金从我的账户转移 然后从德国拿回来 |
[53:16] | OK, but… | 好的 但是… |
[53:18] | 500 grand’s a lot of money, Johnny. | Johnny 50万可不是一笔小数目 |
[53:21] | It’s a lot of money. So before I do the deal, | 这是一大笔钱 所以在我做之前 |
[53:25] | I need to look you in the eye and ask you, Johnny, | 我需要看着你的眼睛问你 Johnny |
[53:28] | is there any reason, any reason at all, | 是否有理由 任何理由 |
[53:31] | why I should be nervous about doing this? | 令我需要担心这笔交易? |
[53:34] | Mr Coleman, I can assure you… | Coleman先生 我可以确保你… |
[53:36] | No offence, but this is a man I’ve already done business with. | 没有恶意 但是我和他在做生意 |
[53:39] | This is the man I know I can trust. | 我知道我可以相信这个人 |
[53:42] | I need to hear it from him. | 我需要他亲口告诉我 |
[53:43] | Johnny, is there any reason, any reason at all, | Johnny 是否有理由 任何理由 |
[53:48] | why I should not transfer the money? | 让我不转账这些钱? |
[53:57] | Well, of course there is. | 呃 当然有 |
[53:59] | It’s a con. You are being completely turned over. | 这是场骗局 你完全被骗了 |
[54:02] | If you transfer that half a million, you’ll never see it again. | 如果你把50万转账了 你就永远也见不到了 |
[54:20] | What can I tell you, Don? | 我能告诉你什么呢 Don? |
[54:22] | I’m a professional con artist. | 我是一个专业的骗子大师 |
[54:29] | -In fact, so is Jess here. -We’re a team, Don, we’re in it together. | -事实上 Jess也是 Don -我们是一个犯罪团伙 我们是一起的 |
[54:33] | Yeah, I’m not a football agent. | 是的 我不是足球经纪人 |
[54:36] | -I’m not a lawyer. -Johnny’s not my real name. | -我不是律师 -Johnny不是我的真名 |
[54:38] | -I’m called Emma. -Emma. | -我真名是Emma -Emma |
[54:42] | -So you’re not really an American? -No, I’m from London, innit. | -那么你实际上不是美国人? -不 我来自伦敦 不是么 |
[54:45] | And that 50 grand you gave me, that was just to pull me in, right? | 那么你给我50万是骗我的 对么? |
[54:48] | Yeah, right, that was to earn your trust. | 对 对 那是为了赢取你的信任 |
[54:51] | It’s what we call a convincer! | 这就是我们所说的骗取信任的诱饵! |
[54:52] | We call you the mark. | 我们把你叫做金主 |
[54:55] | -And I’ve fallen for it hook, line and sinker? -So we thought. | -那么我是中了你们的圈套了? -当然 |
[54:58] | But now you’ve seen through us.Hey! | 但现在你看穿我们的身份了 嘿! |
[55:00] | We’ll come quietly, officer. | 我们会悄悄地来的 长官 |
[55:04] | Genius! | 天才! |
[55:06] | -Isn’t it? -You crack me up. | -不是么? -你们搞垮了我 |
[55:08] | Oh, I crack me up, Don, I crack me up. | 哦 我搞垮了我自己 Don 我搞垮了我自己 |
[55:10] | Yeah it’s Don Coleman. Transfer the money, it’s all good. It’s fine. | 没错 我是Don Coleman 把那笔钱转账 一切都好 没问题 |
[55:14] | Transfer the money. Con artists! | 把钱转账 骗子大师们! |
[55:17] | Oh, my God! You like that. | 哦 天哪 你也好这口 |
[55:21] | Oi! Champagne. | 嘿!香槟 |
[55:26] | Come on. Here we go. | 起来 我们走了 |
[55:33] | There it is! Yes! Now that’s what I’m talking about! That’s the one. | 就是它!没错!我就一直说嘛!就是它 |
[55:40] | Con artists… | 骗子大师… |
[55:53] | James… James… | |
[55:55] | Buckingham? Buckingham? | |
[55:56] | Someone? | 有人么? |
[56:01] | Anyone?! | 有人么?! |
[56:03] | No! | 不! |
[56:08] | Perfect play there by Morgan and Kennedy and a richly deserved victory for… | Morgan和Kennedy上演了精彩的好戏 这次主要归功于… |
[56:16] | Railton FC! | 雷尔顿足球俱乐部! |
[56:22] | So, do you think Coleman’ll come looking for us? | 那么 你认为Coleman会来找我们么? |
[56:24] | No, I think he’ll be otherwise distracted. | 不 我想他会为其它事分心的 |
[56:26] | As far as he’s concerned, he has lost Karl Schultz’s 20 million to a con artist. | 他关心的是 他把Karl Schultz的200万给了一个骗子 |
[56:31] | If I were him, I’d be keeping a very low profile. | 如果我是他 我会行事低调的 |
[56:34] | -Oh, yes. Railton. -Things couldn’t have worked out better. | -哦 是的 雷尔顿 -事情好得不能再好了 |
[56:38] | Yeah, except for Ash. | 是 除了Ash |
[56:41] | Mickey, what the hell are we going to do about him? | Mickey 我们到底拿他怎么办? |
[56:46] | Ash! Is he all right? Ash, are you OK? | Ash!你好么?Ash!你没事吧? |
[56:51] | What happened? How many fingers am I holding up? | 发生什么事了?这是几? |
[56:55] | -One. -Oh, Ash. -Joke, Em, four. I’m fine, I’m absolutely fine. | -1 -不会吧 Ash -开玩笑的 Em 4 我很好 我好的不得了 |
[56:59] | Wait, wait, wait. A joke? Lie. | 等 等 等 一个笑话?撒谎 |
[57:01] | -Lie. -Lie. -Lie. | -撒谎 -撒谎 -撒谎 |
[57:03] | -Lie. -What’s your name? -Bob. How old are you? -21. | -撒谎 -你叫什么? -Bob 你多大了? -21 |
[57:06] | -What’s your job? -Brain surgeon. -How do you like my cooking? | -你做什么的? -脑外科医生 -你认为我的厨艺怎么样? |
[57:08] | Oh, Albert, I love it, I absolutely love it. | 哦 Albert 我爱它 我爱死了 |
[57:18] | Are you all right? Yeah, yeah. Here’s to us! | 你没事吧?没事 没事 这杯敬大家! |
[57:20] | Here’s to us! We’re back on! | 敬大家!我们回来了! |
[57:23] | Cheers! | 干杯! |
[57:30] | An anonymous donor, apparently. | 显然是一个匿名捐赠者 |
[57:33] | Over 200 grand. | 超过20万 |
[57:35] | Restores your faith, doesn’t it? | 让你信心回复了 对吧? |
[57:46] | Don’t come near me with that thing. | 把那东西给我拿远点 |
[57:49] | Dog roll, can’t beat it. | 这东西叫”狗打滚” |
[57:50] | -I wouldn’t even ask why they call it that. -It’s delicious. | -我不会问为什么他们这么叫它 -这个很好吃 |
[57:54] | -Pure minced lips and hoof. -Organic? | -切碎的嘴唇和蹄子做的 -内藏? |
[57:56] | Oh, of course. Now don’t mock until you’ve tried it. | 哦 当然 尝试之前不要贸然嘲笑它 |
[58:00] | Not a chance. | 门儿都没有 |
[58:11] | Come on, you Railton! | 加油 雷尔顿! |