时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I call. 3000 pounds says you’re a no-good bluffing son of a bitch. | 叫牌 我出3000磅赌你这个混蛋唬不到我 |
[00:08] | Now is that any way to talk to an old friend? | 这就是你跟老朋友说话的语气? |
[00:10] | You’re a con man which means you’re lucky I accept you as an acquaintance. | 你这个骗子 我还理你已经很够意思了 |
[00:15] | Yusef you’ve got to start working on your people skills. | Yusef 你要学着点怎么和人打交道 |
[00:18] | My people skills are fine | 我与人交往可没问题 |
[00:20] | just show me your mother-bluffing hand. | 你就快点把你那手诈唬牌亮出来吧 |
[00:23] | Two pairs. | 两对 |
[00:25] | Full house! | 满堂红(三条一对) |
[00:28] | Ha! Go tell that to Obama! | 哈! 回家找你妈告状去啊! |
[00:32] | Two pairs. | 两对 |
[00:34] | Nines. Nines. Four of a kind. | 一对九和一对九 四条 |
[00:39] | I win again. | 我又赢了 |
[00:43] | I should have known, my father told me | 我应该猜到的 难怪我爸说 |
[00:45] | never trust a Yank. | 绝对不要相信美国佬 |
[00:46] | We should listen to our parents. | 我们应该听爸妈的话. |
[00:48] | I’m sorry I just couldn’t resist. | 不好意思 我就是忍不住要逗你 |
[00:50] | Oh, it was hysterical. Yes, I nearly pissed my pants. | 噢 好刺激啊 啊 我都快尿裤子了 |
[00:53] | Look much as I love giving you lot my life savings | 看在我把家底儿都拿出来陪你玩的份上 |
[00:56] | can we call it a night? | 我们能不能结束了? |
[00:58] | Or a morning. | 都早上了啊! |
[00:59] | Without giving me a chance to win my money back? Shame on you. | 输家没喊走 赢家先开口? 你们太不厚道了 |
[01:02] | -Yusef you’ll get another opportunity. -It’s your call. | -Yusef 会有机会的 -你说了算 |
[01:05] | Well I’m going to beat you to death with 20 pounds? | 好吧 我还有20磅 能赢的你们掉裤子? |
[01:07] | Wait wait I’m going to give you a break here. | 等等 那我就给你个机会吧 |
[01:10] | Let’s flip a coin all right five to one. | 我们抛个硬币来决定可以吧 五对一 |
[01:13] | Albert! Albert! | |
[01:14] | -Five to one? Mm hm. | -五对一? -嗯哼 |
[01:15] | I accept. | 我同意 |
[01:18] | Michael? Michael? | |
[01:21] | OK. | 好 |
[01:27] | Yusef your call. | Yusef 你先选 |
[01:31] | Heads. | 人头 |
[01:55] | For 30 years I’ve called tails this time I call heads. | 30年来 我一直都选字 唯独这次选了人头 |
[02:00] | So why the change? | 那为什么要换? |
[02:02] | I’m surrounded by con men | 你们可都是骗子啊 |
[02:03] | maybe one of you has a double-headed coin. | 谁知道你们是不是拿了两面都是人头的硬币 |
[02:06] | Yusef that is very hurtful. | Yusef 你这么说可太伤人了 |
[02:09] | So sue me for the loose change your friend has left me with. | 谁要你们让我输得只剩下打车钱 |
[02:12] | Same time next week? | 下周还这个点? |
[02:14] | You bet your Yankee ass. | 死约会 不见不散 |
[02:18] | You asked to see me madam? | 您找我 夫人? |
[02:19] | -You are the head concierge? -Yes. | -你是这里的大堂经理? -是的 |
[02:25] | Do you know what a grifter is Gerald? | 你知道骗子是什么意思吧 Gerald? |
[02:27] | I am familiar with the term madam. | 我听过这个词 夫人 |
[02:29] | And as head concierge at one of London’s most prestigious hotels | 作为伦敦最有声望的酒店的大堂经理 |
[02:33] | I guess there are some of these grifters | 我猜他们中的一些人 |
[02:36] | who like you to tell them when there’s a high roller in town. | 有要求你在这里有高级赌局的时候通知他们吧 |
[02:40] | I can assure you madam at this hotel… | 我可以向您保证 夫人 本酒店… |
[02:43] | In which case you’ll know where I can find Albert Stroller. | 我要找到Albert Stroller 你懂的 |
[03:41] | -Morning Ed. -He doesn’t look happy. | -早啊 Ed -他脸有点臭啊 |
[03:45] | Since when did I become your flaming postal address? | 什么时候我这儿变成你们华丽丽的通讯地址了? |
[03:47] | Did we get a letter, Eddie? | 有我们的信吗 Eddie? |
[03:49] | No cos if you did that would be easy | 没有 那样倒是简单了 |
[03:50] | cos a letter I’d just hand over the bar wouldn’t I? | 我把信从吧台递给你们就完了 对吧? |
[03:53] | We wouldn’t need to be having this conversation would we? | 我们甚至都不需要这段对话了 对吧? |
[03:56] | Then why are we? | 那是为了什么? |
[03:57] | That! | 那个! |
[04:01] | Took four blokes to get it in. | 搬了四个街区才把它弄进来 |
[04:03] | Did anyone order anything? | 你们谁定了什么吗? |
[04:12] | Somehow I wasn’t expecting that. | 我怎么也想不到会是这种东西 |
[04:14] | -Well I’ll be. -Who is it? -That… | -我也许猜到了 -这是谁? -这… |
[04:16] | Is Cool Hand Cooper. | 是铁手Cooper |
[04:16] | 记住他的名字 及同名电影Cool Hand Luke铁窗喋血 | |
[04:19] | -Yeah. -Is he dead? | -对 -死了没? |
[04:22] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法可以验证 |
[04:32] | Nah he’s still warm. | 哦 还有体温 |
[04:39] | Bugger me. | 坑爹呢 |
[04:41] | And there was me thinking I’d go to heaven. | 我还以为我上天堂了 |
[04:46] | Well put the kettle on. | 呃 来点儿喝的呗 |
[04:52] | I thought you were doing a 15. | 我以为你被判了15年 |
[04:54] | I am. You make a mistake you’ve gotta deal with the man. | 确实 但是你也不能无视你眼前这个汉子 |
[05:00] | And on account of my good behaviour | 因为我表现良好 |
[05:03] | they moved me to a soft nick. | 他们把我换到一个松散的监狱 |
[05:05] | So you’ve done a runner. | 所以你越狱了 |
[05:06] | It was nice of her Majesty to put me up | 感谢女王陛下庇佑 让我能被打包进这个箱子 |
[05:08] | but I was worried in case I outstayed my welcome. | 不过我倒是有点担心我在这里待久了会不受欢迎 |
[05:10] | Any chance of a bit of brekkie? | 有没有可能给我来点早饭? |
[05:11] | How long were you in that crate? | 你在那个箱子里待了多久? |
[05:13] | Caught the last post yesterday. | 赶上了昨天最后一班快递 |
[05:15] | -Spent a night in the box. -Eddie… | -箱中一夜 -Eddie… |
[05:18] | -Yes? -Breakfast please. -Anything special? | -什么? -来份早餐 谢谢 -要点什么? |
[05:22] | I can eat 50 eggs. | 我可以一口气吃50个鸡蛋 |
[05:22] | 电影主角曾在狱中与人打赌 吃下50个鸡蛋 并无数次越狱 | |
[05:24] | But I’ll start with three scrambled. | 不过还是先来三个炒鸡蛋 |
[05:27] | And can you chuck a bit of bacon at it? | 你能切点培根搁里边吗? |
[05:32] | She’s fit. | 正妹 |
[05:34] | -I am here you know. -Luke this is Emma | -你知道我还在这吧 -Luke 这是Emma |
[05:37] | -and this is Emma’s brother. -Bit of a step up isn’t it? | -以及Emma的弟弟 -看样子有点进步对吧? |
[05:41] | I mean you never had the best looking crew did you? | 我是说 在队员的长相上 |
[05:43] | Oi! D’you want a slap? | 喂! 想我吃我一耳光吗? |
[05:45] | So the crate? Explain. | 箱子是哪来的? 解释一下 |
[05:49] | Opportunity Mickey, opportunity and necessity. | 机会啊 Mickey 机会和需要 |
[05:56] | There was this cost-cutting initiative. | 这个省钱小妙招是这样的 |
[05:59] | Getting lags to sort through parcel mail. | 整理包裹的间隙 |
[06:02] | There I was just looking at this empty crate. | 我看着这个空箱子 |
[06:05] | It was kind of hard to pass up really so I posted myself here. | 想着机不可失 于是就把自己打包到这来了 |
[06:08] | Why us? | 为什么选我们? |
[06:09] | Because you lot are the most intelligent people I know. | 因为你们这一伙是我认识的人里最聪明的 |
[06:11] | Or put another way… | 或者换句话说… |
[06:12] | I’m kind of up shit creek and you’re my paddle. | 我现在就是个快溺水的人 你们是我的救命稻草 |
[06:15] | -How come? -I went down for this bank job that I did. | -为何? -我是因为劫了票银行才进去的 |
[06:18] | Summer of 2002. Outer perimeter was a doddle | 那是2002年夏天 银行外围安保是纸老虎 |
[06:20] | and we’d got through | 我们不费吹灰之力就过去了 |
[06:22] | the internal security with the help of someone we had on the inside. | 内部安保有我们安插的内线接应 |
[06:25] | Nathalie her name was like Natalie but with an “h”. | Nathalie 名字挺像Natalie 但是多个”h” |
[06:35] | She had lips like sink plungers. | 她的吻滋味美妙 |
[06:40] | Can we get on with it please? | 我们可以说重点吗? |
[06:42] | Sorry. So we blasted our way into the vault | 不好意思 接着我们炸开了通往金库的路 |
[06:45] | started ransacking the safety deposit boxes. | 开始洗劫保险箱 |
[06:49] | Nathalie gave us a steer towards this one box. | 根据Nathalie的暗示我们找到了这个箱子 |
[06:58] | So what was in it? | 里面有什么? |
[07:06] | Diamonds. | 钻石 |
[07:07] | Must have been a hundred of ’em. | 至少有百来颗 |
[07:09] | Kind of went downhill from there. | 干完那票以后我们就每况愈下 |
[07:11] | Nathalie lost her bottle and grassed us all up. | Nathalie临阵倒戈 把我们都给卖了 |
[07:14] | So we split up you know a man’s got to go his own way. | 所以我们解散了 你懂的 四散而逃 |
[07:17] | Next thing I know we were all being picked up one by one. | 接下来 我只知道我们一个个都落网了 |
[07:20] | They recovered most of the cash | 大部分现金都被追回了 |
[07:21] | but I’d held on to the sparklers. | 但是那些亮晶晶的小石头还在我这儿 |
[07:23] | -So I buried ’em. -Where? | -于是我把它们埋起来了 -在哪? |
[07:29] | I’ve got a map. | 我有地图 |
[07:36] | Ah it’s a proper treasure map. | 哟 还真是张藏宝图 |
[07:38] | It was an old plant machinery yard. | 这是个老机械厂的院子 |
[07:40] | Honestly guys there must be millions just sitting there. | 说句实话 伙计们 那里有几百万正等着我们呢 |
[07:44] | Why didn’t you get someone else to pick them up? | 你怎么不找其他人把它们挖出来? |
[07:46] | Good question Albert I’m glad you asked me. | 问得好 Albert 我正准备说这个 |
[07:49] | You see the thing is it was nearly ten years ago | 你想 这是将近十年前的事情了 |
[07:52] | and it’s sort of been built on a bit. | 那块地方上现在建了点东西 |
[07:54] | Built on by what? | 建了什么? |
[08:07] | Yeah I can see why that might be a problem. | 好吧 我知道为什么有问题了 |
[08:09] | So hang on I still don’t get it. | 等会 我还是不明白 |
[08:11] | Why break out of prison? | 为什么你要越狱? |
[08:13] | The bank we turned over was | 我们劫的银行原来是 |
[08:14] | the London branch of the Banca Populare di Sicilia. | 西西里人民银行的伦敦支行 |
[08:16] | Italian? | 意大利的? |
[08:17] | Exactamundo. | 素哦(意大利腔) |
[08:19] | It turns out the diamonds belonged to a very important client of theirs. | 而且那些钻石属于银行一位VIP客户 |
[08:22] | Who just happened to have nicked ’em from another bank the year before. | 他前一年才把它们从另一家银行顺到手 |
[08:25] | When you say “important client”. | 你说的”VIP客户” |
[08:27] | Oh no. | 你完蛋了 |
[08:29] | So this client operates the family business? | 这位客户是掌控家族生意的? |
[08:33] | -Got it in one Albert. -The Mafia. | -一次说完 Albert -黑手党 |
[08:36] | I’m the last one of the gang to be released. | 我是他们留下的最后一个活口 |
[08:38] | -And what happened to the others? -Sort of… | -那其他人怎么样了? -还不就是… |
[08:48] | …got shot. | …被爆头了 |
[08:50] | The thing is it’s my parole next week | 问题是 我下周假释 |
[08:54] | and if they’d let me out there’d be two guys with lumpy jackets waiting for me. | 我一出来就会有两个肌肉男等着我 |
[09:00] | This way you help me find the diamonds first I cut you in | 这样 你们先帮我找到钻石 我再和你们分 |
[09:04] | then I fly to Bangkok you know. It’s win-win. Come on! | 接着我就飞到曼谷去 这是双赢啊 干一票吧! |
[09:08] | See you later Coop. | 再见 Coop |
[09:10] | Yeah don’t call us we’ll call you. | 嗯 别给我们打电话 我们会打给你 |
[09:14] | (AMERICAN ACCENT) What we’ve got here is failure to communicate! | (美国口音) 至此 我们只剩下失败的沟通 |
[09:19] | 电影中经典台词… 看来Cooper是这电影的粉丝 | |
[09:31] | Cooper’s escaped. | Cooper逃了 |
[09:34] | Get in. | 上车 |
[09:41] | So where do you know this guy from? | 你是怎么认识这个家伙的? |
[09:42] | Coops? Knew him for years before he got sent down. | Coops? 在他进局子前好几年就认识他了 |
[09:45] | He was the best safe man in the country in his time | 他是当时全国最好的安全专家 |
[09:47] | taught me nearly everything I know. | 我会的所有东西几乎都是他教的 |
[09:50] | -An artist. -Even though he travels in a crate? | -艺术家 -可是他的交通工具是口箱子? |
[09:52] | Well always could think on his feet. | 呃 脑子总是转得很快 |
[09:54] | -The main thing now is to create as much distance as we can between us and him. -Gets my vote. | -现在最重要的事是离他越远越好 -我同意 |
[09:58] | The only link to us is the crate | 我们之间唯一的联系就是那个箱子 |
[10:00] | and if they work out what happened and find the address it was sent… | 如果他们查出发生了什么 再找到收件地址… |
[10:03] | Yeah but it went to Eddie not us. | 没错 箱子是送给Eddie的 又不是我们的 |
[10:06] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[10:12] | Eddie! Eddie! | |
[10:24] | Cor blimey Ed. | 上帝保佑 Ed |
[10:29] | I don’t get it There was nothing on really no chip fryer no grills. | 我不明白 这里又不开火 没啥煎炸焗烤的 |
[10:33] | I was only at the Cash & Carry for an hour. | 我只不过出去一小时采购 |
[10:35] | So you weren’t here when it happened? | 所以事发时你不在场? |
[10:37] | I ran back inside see if I could save anything but there was too much smoke. | 我跑进来想看看是不是能捞出点什么 不过全是烟 |
[10:42] | Well at least you’re all right. | 至少你平安无事 |
[10:44] | -Shit. What happened? -Three guesses. | -操蛋 这里怎么了? -三种可能 |
[10:47] | I just can’t work out what could have started it. | 我根本想不出怎么会起火呢 |
[10:50] | It could have been anything. | 什么原因都有可能 |
[10:52] | Yeah. Dodgy electric sockets. | 对 电插座很危险 |
[10:53] | Boilers. | 炉子啊 |
[10:53] | Rats chewing through cables. | 老鼠咬坏电线啊 |
[10:55] | Mafia. | 黑手党啊 |
[10:57] | Faulty appliances. | 电器故障啊 |
[10:58] | Come on. We should take you to the penthouse. | 来吧 跟我们到酒店去 |
[11:00] | -Did he say Mafia? -Yeah. | -他刚说了黑手党? -没错 |
[11:03] | Susan? Susan? | |
[11:05] | Well, I’ve dragged you out of some dives in the past Albert, | Albert 我曾无数次在各种低级酒馆里把你拽出来 |
[11:10] | but I think this one tops the list. | 现在这间应该是我见过最低级的 |
[11:18] | Where do you reckon he knows her from? | 你觉得他是怎么认识她的? |
[11:20] | Blast from the past if you ask me. | 要我说 是超时空恋爱 |
[11:22] | Whoever she was it freaked him out. You could see it on his face. | 不管她是谁 你看他的表情就知道 他吓呆了 |
[11:24] | -This place is mint. -Coop get in here. | -这个地方太棒了 -Coop 进来吧 |
[11:26] | Listen whoever she was | 听着 不管她是谁 |
[11:28] | I’m sure Albert will tell us | 我想等Albert准备好了 |
[11:30] | in his own sweet time when he is good and ready | 会挑个时间告诉我们的 |
[11:31] | -but right now let’s not forget we still have a problem. -It’s a pretty mildly. | -而现在 别忘了我们还有个麻烦 -你真委婉 |
[11:35] | All right. Let’s think this through. | 好吧 我们得好好梳理一下这事儿 |
[11:37] | This is the Mafia we’re talking about | 这次的对手可是黑手党 |
[11:38] | you can’t shake them off | 他们不是一甩就可以掉的 |
[11:39] | and they tend not to accept polite apologies. | 而且他们也不太接受客气的道歉吧 |
[11:41] | He just said Mafia again. | 他刚刚又说了黑手党 |
[11:43] | And they traced Cooper back to us. | 他们通过Cooper已经找上我们了 |
[11:44] | Well technically they traced him back to Eddie. | 准确地说 他们找上的是Eddie |
[11:47] | Hang on are you saying the Mafia like on the telly? | 等等 你们在说黑手党? 电视上的那种? |
[11:50] | No Eddie not like on the telly. | 不 Eddie 不是电视上那种 |
[11:52] | They’re not as cuddly in real life. | 他们远远没有电视上那么有爱 |
[11:54] | It’s a short step from Eddie to us. | 找上Eddie就离我们不远了 |
[11:56] | So what we’re next? | 那接下来怎么办? |
[11:57] | The way I see it the only way out is to give them what they want. | 我觉得 唯一的办法就是把他们想要的还回去 |
[12:00] | But that’s buried under a police station. | 但那些东西埋在警察局下面 |
[12:02] | Yeah I know I know I know I know. | 是的 我知道 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[12:04] | Coop,the guy you said these diamonds belonged to, do you have a name? | Coop 你说的那个钻石的主人 你知道他的名字吗? |
[12:09] | Bachini. Carlo Bachini. | Bachini 全名Carlo Bachini |
[12:11] | Ash, find out how high up the food chain he is. | Ash 摸摸他的底 |
[12:13] | -Sean get me a set of plans for that police station. -Right. | -Sean 弄几套搞定警察局的方案 -好的 |
[12:17] | Emma check out the station itself | Emma 调查一下警察局内部职员 |
[12:19] | -personnel civilian staff everything you can. -OK. | -警员文职 越详细越好 -是 |
[12:21] | Hang on a minute. What so it was the Mafia that burnt down my bar? | 慢着 照这个说法 是黑手党把烧了我的酒吧? |
[12:25] | He’s like lightning isn’t he? | 他终于开窍了 是吧? |
[12:26] | It’s like the Sopranos. | 这简直是在演上海滩嘛 |
[12:28] | Hey fuggedaboutit. | 嗨 别挂在心丧 |
[12:32] | Right let’s meet back here in three hours. | 那好 三小时后回来碰头 |
[12:35] | So 30 years after you walked out on me | 这么说来 离开我30年以后 |
[12:38] | you’ve suddenly realised you’d made a mistake | 你突然意识到你错了 |
[12:41] | and you came to beg me to take you back. | 现在想要回到我身边 |
[12:44] | Now that would be something wouldn’t it? | 我这么做你很感动吧 是不? |
[12:46] | Yes it would. | 是的 |
[12:49] | Yeah. But that’s not it is it? | 话说回来 你不是为这个来的 对吧? |
[12:52] | No. | 不是 |
[12:56] | Although there was a time | 虽然曾经有段时间 |
[12:58] | around two weeks after I left when that’s exactly what I was going to do. | 大概我离开之后两周 我真的想过回头找你 |
[13:03] | Even bought a plane ticket home. | 甚至买好了回家的机票 |
[13:07] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么最后没回来? |
[13:09] | Because the morning I was due to leave… | 就在我准备动身的那个早上… |
[13:14] | …I found out that I was pregnant. | …我发现 我怀孕了 |
[13:52] | Erm…are you thirsty? | 嗯…你难道还口渴? |
[13:54] | Put a bit of effort into it. | 认真点打扫 |
[13:56] | I’m shaking it boss I’m shaking it. | 我正在尽全力 老板 真的尽全力了 |
[14:06] | -Here you go lads. -Cheers. | -帅哥 这是你们的 -干杯 |
[14:30] | So you didn’t think that I had the right to know? | 所以你觉得我无权知道? |
[14:34] | In a word no. | 简而言之 没有 |
[14:35] | And why not? | 为什么? |
[14:37] | Because you were a gambler and a grifter! | 因为你是个赌徒 还是个骗子! |
[14:41] | No look… | 不 听着… |
[14:43] | What was I going to do? | 我能怎么办? |
[14:46] | Follow you from con to con? | 跟着你继续一个又一个的骗局? |
[14:48] | City to city? | 从一个城市到另一个城市? |
[14:51] | Poker game to casino with a child in my arms? | 抱着个孩子出入赌场赌局? |
[14:53] | Or stay at home | 还是待在家 |
[14:55] | not knowing when you’d be back whether you’d won or lost. | 根本不知道你什么时候回来 不知道你是输是赢 |
[14:58] | Whether it would be champagne or thugs banging at my door. | 不知道我等来的会是胜利的香槟还是砸门的债主 |
[15:03] | I lived like that for five years | 我已经过了五年那样的生活了 |
[15:06] | and I loved it. At first. | 一开始 我确实挺享受的 |
[15:08] | Every second it was exciting… | 时时刻刻充满着刺激… |
[15:13] | ..but it wasn’t the life for a child. | ..但那不应该是一个孩子的生活 |
[15:16] | And you felt you had the right to make that decision on your own? | 所以你觉得你有权自己做决定? |
[15:20] | Yes I did. | 是的 |
[15:23] | I could have stopped gambling the grift. | 我可以金盆洗手 |
[15:25] | I could have got a regular job. | 再找份正经的工作 |
[15:28] | Look you would have promised. | 看吧 你肯定会这样许诺 |
[15:32] | Even meant it.And I would have believed you. | 虽然你是真心的 我也相信你 |
[15:35] | And it would have destroyed you when you let me… | 但是 你当你使我…使我们失望的时候 |
[15:40] | when you let us down. | 那也足以毁掉你 |
[15:49] | I had a beautiful baby girl. | 我生了一个漂亮的女儿 |
[15:51] | Kathleen Kathleen. | |
[15:54] | A shock of hair eyes so blue you could have fallen in and swum around. | 一头蓬蓬的头发 蓝蓝的眼睛 你绝对会爱死她的 |
[16:02] | The most precious thing in the world. | 那是世上最珍贵的宝贝儿 |
[16:08] | And every day of her life | 从那天起 她生命中的每一天 |
[16:11] | from that day to this I loved her enough for both of us. | 我都母兼父职 给予她最够的爱 |
[16:22] | And I’ve hated myself every one of those days for not sharing her with you. | 而这些年来 我也一直为了带着她离开你而自责 |
[16:28] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:36] | I married a good man when Kathleen was four | Kathleen四岁的时候我嫁人了 |
[16:39] | he treated her as his own. | 对方是个好男人 对待她像自己亲闺女一样 |
[16:46] | As she was growing up | 随着她慢慢长大 |
[16:47] | I often thought about finding you again | 我经常在想要不要再找你 |
[16:49] | telling you about her. | 告诉你关于她的一切 |
[16:50] | But Albert what would you have done? | 但 Albert 你会有何表现呢? |
[16:53] | Turn up out of the blue with armfuls of presents when you’d won | 如果赢钱了就满载礼物的突然出现 |
[16:58] | empty promises when you’d lost. | 输了的话 又开下空头支票 |
[17:01] | I wanted better for her. | 我要她过得更好 |
[17:07] | So why tell me now? | 那现在为什么又告诉我呢? |
[17:14] | Because she wants to meet you. | 因为她想见见你 |
[17:24] | The Bachini family operate on the west coast | Bachini家族的生意都在西海岸 |
[17:26] | mainly in Vegas | 主要是维加斯 |
[17:27] | but they’ve got interests in Europe including London. | 不过他们对欧洲也有兴趣 这当然包括伦敦 |
[17:29] | Carlo Bachini is the youngest son of Vito | Carlo Bachini是Vito最小的儿子 |
[17:33] | a bit heavy-handed by all accounts | 据说有点残暴 |
[17:34] | but not considered to be the sharpest knife in the drawer. | 但是并不是他手下最厉害的 |
[17:37] | Vito’s embarrassed because Carlo’s the only member of the family | Carlo是家族中唯一有犯罪记录的人 |
[17:40] | with a criminal record. | Vito因此觉得很头疼 |
[17:41] | Two counts of assault and one for non-payment of a parking fine. | 两项袭击罪名 还有一项违章停车罚单未付的记录 |
[17:45] | Word has it one more strike and he’s out. | 如果他再犯事儿的话 他就完了 |
[17:48] | Hey Albert. | 嘿 Albert |
[17:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:52] | So where do we find him? | 那我们到哪儿去找他呢? |
[17:55] | Lap dancing club in the West End. What about the police station? | 西区的艳舞俱乐部 那警察局呢? |
[17:58] | Sean got the original plans. | Sean有好计划 |
[18:00] | And if Coops’ map is accurate then as far as I can make out | 如果Coops的地图够精准 那我估计 |
[18:04] | the diamonds should be about nine feet under the canteen floor. | 钻石应该就在食堂地下9英尺的地方 |
[18:07] | Nine feet? | 九英尺? |
[18:07] | He had a mini digger. We can assume the diamonds weren’t discovered | 有迷你挖掘机 我们假设建设期间 |
[18:11] | during the building phase or we’d have heard about it. | 钻石未被发现 否则我们应该会收到风声的 |
[18:14] | But? | 不过? |
[18:14] | If we got in the floor the footings | 等我们进入哪里 |
[18:15] | are two metres of reinforced concrete | 有两米厚的钢筋混凝土地基等着呢 |
[18:18] | so we’d need serious machinery. | 所以我们需要点真家伙 |
[18:20] | Once we cut through that a few more feet of soil and we’re there. | 搞定那个 剩下的就是泥巴 捏捏就到达目标了 |
[18:23] | Sounds easy if you say it quick. | 听起来不复杂 |
[18:24] | Emma what about the station itself? | Emma 警局调查得怎样了? |
[18:27] | Staff of about 80 or so 15 of which are civilian support staff. | 差不多80个职员 其中15个文职 |
[18:31] | But there could be another 20 with traffic wardens, community support officers. | 可能另外还有20个交警 还有社区支持人员 |
[18:33] | -Night shift? -Maybe half that. -OK. | -夜班人员呢? -大概一半吧 -好的 |
[18:37] | Find out who authorises building maintenance | 找出谁负责警局建筑维护 |
[18:40] | at the station get me a list of pre-approved contractors. | 给我一份已获批的承包商名单 |
[18:44] | Sean once Emma has that list find out who takes care of drains. | Sean 当Emma弄好名单后找出那家负责下水道 |
[18:46] | Drains? | 下水道? |
[18:47] | Ash start working on electronic security at the station. | Ash着手搞定警局的电子安保吧 |
[18:50] | Bachini will find his way to us soon enough | Bachini很快就会找到我们 |
[18:52] | so I’ll see if I can buy us some time. | 所以我得看看能不能争取点时间 |
[18:54] | What are you gonna talk to him? | 你打算和他说什么? |
[18:56] | We have to start somewhere and that’s as good a place as any. | 我们得行动了 那可是个再好不过的地方了 |
[19:00] | Well maybe I should come with you. | 嗯 也许我该和你一起去 |
[19:04] | No. I mean the fewer of us he knows about the better. | 不 我想他见到我们的人越少越好 |
[19:08] | -I’ll be careful. -All right. | -我会没事的 -好吧 |
[19:23] | -So…everything all right? -Yeah. Why shouldn’t it be? | -呃…一切都好吧? -当然 非常好 |
[19:35] | And that woman at Eddie’s? | Eddie酒吧出现的那名女士? |
[19:38] | Oh…that was an old friend. | 哦…只是老朋友 |
[19:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:43] | -So nothing to worry about then? -Not at all no. | -那么没啥需要操心的了吧? -一切云淡风轻 |
[19:47] | Now Albert | 到今天为止 Albert |
[19:50] | I’ve known you long enough | 以我认识你这么久对你的了解 |
[19:55] | to know that that isn’t true | 我知道你没说真话 |
[19:58] | and you’ve known me long enough to know | 你也认识我这么久了 |
[20:02] | that I know that. | 你也明白我知道吧 |
[20:06] | It’s complicated. | 这事很复杂 |
[20:07] | Isn’t it always? | 不都是这样么? |
[20:10] | Look Michael I appreciate your concern | 听着 Michael 我很感激你对我的关心 |
[20:12] | but it’s kind of personal | 不过这是我自己的事 |
[20:14] | -and I want to be able to work it out on my own all right? -OK. | -而且我想靠自己处理好 可以吗? -好吧 |
[20:20] | Incidentally I won’t be available for a couple of days I guess. | 还有就是这几天我可能没时间 |
[20:25] | Yeah no that’s fine no problem. We’ll manage. | 好吧 没问题 我们会搞定 |
[20:29] | But Albert if there’s something you need however small | 不过 Albert 任何事情 无论大小 只要你需要 |
[20:35] | you just shout and Mafia or no Mafia I will come running. | 一句话 上刀山下火海我都在所不辞 |
[20:40] | OK Michael. | 好的 Michael |
[21:01] | There is a guy to see you he’s a friend of Cool Hand Cooper. | 有个人想见您 他是铁手Cooper的朋友 |
[21:05] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[21:19] | So you’re a friend of Cooper? | 你就是Cooper的朋友? |
[21:21] | -What’s on your mind? -I believe he has something you want. | -你想干嘛? -我知道他手上有你想要的东西 |
[21:26] | The diamonds he stole from you. | 他从你这儿偷走的钻石 |
[21:29] | You’ve got some balls. | 你说到点子上了 |
[21:33] | So what’s this? He send you to negotiate? | 你的目的是? 他让你来谈判? |
[21:37] | OK. | 好吧 |
[21:40] | Here’s my opening offer. | 我第一个条件是 |
[21:42] | You bring me my stones by midnight | 午夜前把我的钻石还回来 |
[21:45] | and I won’t shoot you and everyone who knows you in the face. | 否则 你和知道这事的人就都等着吃子弹吧 |
[21:50] | That can’t be done. | 那不可能 |
[21:52] | Oh really? | 是么? |
[21:54] | Cooper doesn’t have the stones | 钻石不在Cooper手上 |
[21:56] | he buried them before he was arrested. | 他在被捕前把它们都埋起来了 |
[21:58] | Now I can get them back for you | 现在我可以帮你把东西拿回来 |
[22:00] | but it’s going to take some time. | 但这需要些时间 |
[22:01] | So you know where they are? | 你知道钻石在哪? |
[22:02] | No he’s a little hazy on the exact location | 不 对于精确的地点他只有些模糊的印象了 |
[22:06] | which is why it might take a while. | 所以我们需要时间 |
[22:07] | Then why are we even having this conversation? | 那我们还有什么好谈的呢? |
[22:09] | A good friend of mine had his bar burnt down yesterday. | 昨天我好朋友的酒吧被烧了 |
[22:13] | That’s the thing with vermin sometimes | 有些惹人厌恶的东西 你不逼一逼 |
[22:15] | you have to smoke them out. | 他们是不会出来的 |
[22:17] | Mr Bachini I will get you your stones. | Bachini先生 我会找回你的钻石 |
[22:20] | I just need you to call off your dogs while I do it. | 只不过我做事的时候请把你的狗叫走 |
[22:25] | I guess you know who I am | 我想你知道我是谁 |
[22:26] | which makes you either very stupid or very brave to come here. | 但不知道你是太勇敢还是太傻才敢跑来找我 |
[22:32] | Midnight tomorrow | 明天午夜给我钻石 |
[22:34] | those stones or your nuts in my hand. | 要不就让你知道什么叫蛋疼 |
[22:54] | -How did it go? -Nothing a change of underwear won’t fix. | -怎么样啊? -呃 不太对盘 |
[22:57] | -Did you buy us some time? -A little. | -争取到时间了?-一点点 |
[22:59] | It’ll take a minimum of a week to get everything in place. | 至少要一个星期才能把东西准备好 |
[23:02] | -Four days? -Hmmm. | -四天? -恩 |
[23:04] | OK at a push and taking more risks than we should we can go in three. | 好吧 如果抓紧一点 冒点险 三天应该搞得定 |
[23:08] | We have to go tomorrow. Like I said tomorrow’s perfect. Where are we? | 明天必须得行动 捡日不如撞日 现在进度如何? |
[23:11] | Two of the utility companies are approved for drainage work at the station. | 有两家公共设施公司负责警局的下水道维护工作 |
[23:15] | Look Mick I know you’re brilliant | 听着 Mick 我知道你很有才 |
[23:18] | but do you seriously expect us to break into a police station at night | 但是你真的想让我们大晚上的直接闯进警察局 |
[23:21] | and dig a nine-foot hole in the canteen floor? | 然后在餐厅地板上挖一个九英尺的坑? |
[23:24] | Of course not.We’ll do it in broad daylight. | 当然不是了 我们要大白天大摇大摆的进去 |
[23:29] | Emma start working on getting us security passes from the utility companies. | Emma现在去公共设施公司那儿把通行证搞到手 |
[23:33] | -Ash you’ll have to start sourcing the material we’ll need. -What about me? | -Ash去采购我们需要的材料 -那我呢? |
[23:39] | I’ve got a special job for you. | 特别的角色给特别的你 |
[23:47] | Oi! What you doing in there? | 嘿! 你在这搞神马? |
[23:57] | -You all right? -Sorry. | -没事吧? -对不起 |
[24:09] | According to plans kitchen ventilators on the side | 根据图纸 厨房通风机这边 |
[24:12] | only one CCTV camera on the wall looking back. | 只有一个摄像头能监控到 |
[24:14] | -Monitor’s in the custody suite. -What about the gate? | -监视器在拘留室 -大门那边呢? |
[24:17] | Wireless remote should be OK if I can find the right frequency. | 只要找到对应的频率 就可以用无线遥控搞定 |
[24:21] | OK Sean do your stuff. | 好的 Sean 该你表演了 |
[24:23] | Not exactly high security is it? | 这样太冒险了吧? |
[24:25] | Well there’s not too many people stupid enough to break into a police station is there? | 这里不常有疯子蠢到直接闯进警局里吧? |
[24:33] | Eeeuuurgh. | 喔 |
[24:36] | -OK then here we go! -Here we go! | -好吧 开锣! -开锣! |
[24:41] | Ah! Come on you what! Come on! You! | 哈! 有种你来啊! 来吧! 你爷爷的! |
[24:47] | -Don’t you touch me! -Calm down! | -别碰我! -冷静点! |
[24:54] | His name is Michael Stone | 他叫Michael Stone |
[24:56] | aka Mickey Bricks. | 江湖人称Mickey Bricks |
[24:58] | He runs a grifting crew pretty high end by the sound of it. | 据说他带领着一个高端诈骗团队 |
[25:02] | Can I trust him? | 这人可信么? |
[25:03] | He knows Cooper from way back | 他老早就认识Cooper了 |
[25:05] | so maybe he’s being straight or just helping out a friend. | 所以他可能只是太耿直或者只是为了帮朋友 |
[25:11] | Put a couple of guys on him | 带几个人去盯着他 |
[25:12] | first sign that he’s playing games take him for a drive. | 一旦他耍花招就带他去兜兜风 |
[25:15] | OK boss. | 是 老板 |
[25:38] | Albert…this is Kathleen. | Albert…这是Kathleen |
[25:48] | Hello. Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[26:04] | Come on sleeping beauty. Wakey wakey | 来吧 睡美人 醒醒 |
[26:06] | let’s get a bit of information on who you are. | 我们该登记一下你的各种信息了 |
[26:15] | Come on give me some information here. | 来跟我们说点什么 |
[26:37] | Get in there be quiet and get some sleep! | 进去给我乖乖的待着 挺尸! |
[26:46] | -Like any desserts? -Thanks.Yes thank you. | -来点甜点么? -谢谢 好的 |
[26:50] | Not for me thank you. | 我不要了 谢谢 |
[26:52] | -It’s strange seeing you two together. -Yeah! | -看到你们两个在一起有点怪怪的 -是啊! |
[26:57] | I think it’s time you two talked alone. | 我想该让你们单独聊聊 |
[27:01] | Albert Kathleen and I have no secrets from each other. | Albert Kathleen和我 彼此没有秘密 |
[27:06] | Everything I know about you she does too. | 我了解你多少 她就了解多少 |
[27:15] | This must be weird for you too huh? | 这很不可思议吧? |
[27:19] | Yeah. Just a little yes. | 是啊 有一点 |
[27:23] | You know she still loves you. | 知道么 她还爱着你 |
[27:25] | The truth is I don’t think she ever stopped. | 事实上我想她从来没有停止过爱你 |
[27:29] | Well I guess she loved you more. | 但我想她更爱你吧 |
[27:32] | She believes she did what was right for me. | 她认为她做了对我好的选择 |
[27:35] | Yeah I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[27:37] | And what do you think? | 那你认为呢? |
[27:40] | -Was she right? -Probably. | -她选对了么? -也许吧 |
[27:47] | Good answer. | 答案不错 |
[27:49] | What about you? Are you married? | 你怎么样? 结婚了么? |
[27:51] | Yes – Aaron.It’s been six years now. | 结了 Aaron 六年了 |
[27:56] | We have two sons.Anthony and Benjamin. | 我们有两个儿子 Anthony和Benjamin |
[28:02] | You’re a grandfather. | 你当爷爷了 |
[28:06] | I’m a grandfather. | 我当爷爷了 |
[28:21] | Poor Sean. | 可怜的Sean |
[28:22] | He’ll be all right it’s character building. | 他会没事的 只是装装疯而已 |
[28:24] | They’ll let him out in the morning though? | 他们明早就会放他出来么? |
[28:26] | Yeah as long as he behaves himself. | 对 只要他恢复正常 |
[28:28] | Now we just have to wait for the shit to hit the fan. | 现在我们只需要等着便便滑到风扇那 |
[28:31] | I still think we need an edge. | 我还是认为我们还需要创造点优势 |
[28:32] | -What kind of edge? -Well I was thinking | -什么优势? -恩 我一直在想 |
[28:35] | it might be nice when we start digging up the police station if there’s no policemen in it. | 如果我们挖洞的时候 一个警察都不在那不是很好么 |
[28:42] | They’re fine looking lads. | 小伙子们很帅 |
[28:44] | Well you can keep that if you’d like. | 如果你喜欢你可以留着相片 |
[28:47] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[28:52] | Can I ask you a question? | 我可以问个问题么? |
[28:55] | Yes. | 好呀 |
[28:57] | Your mother said you wanted to meet with me. | 你妈妈说你想见我 |
[29:00] | She never kept me from you | 对于你 她从不隐瞒 |
[29:03] | I always knew all I had to do was ask. | 而我要做的 就是不断的问 |
[29:05] | Somehow it felt disrespectful to Dad. | 不知为何感觉有点不尊重爸爸 |
[29:10] | My stepfather. | 我是说我的继父 |
[29:12] | So Mum would tell me stories about you | 所以当我们私下在一起的时候 |
[29:14] | when we were on our own. | 妈妈会给我讲好多你的故事 |
[29:18] | It sounded so exciting. | 听起来非常刺激 |
[29:21] | Casinos London Paris. | 赌场 伦敦 巴黎 |
[29:23] | The times you had to run away in the middle of the night because people were chasing you. | 你因为被人追赶不得不一次次在半夜逃离 |
[29:28] | Well that was not so funny. | 哦 当时并不好笑 |
[29:30] | So you kind of became my super hero. | 所以你也算是我的一个超级英雄 |
[29:36] | Out in the big world having exciting adventures. | 在偌大的世界里闯荡着 历经各种刺激的冒险 |
[29:40] | I liked that. | 我喜欢那样 |
[29:44] | And as for the “why now” part | 至于为什么现在才见你 |
[29:49] | Dad died eight months ago. | 8个月前我的继父去世了 |
[29:53] | -Oh I’m so sorry. -Me too. | -哦 我很难过 -我也是 |
[29:59] | Anyway… | 不过… |
[30:01] | finally I get to meet my super hero. | 我最终还是见到了我的超级英雄 |
[30:04] | I’m hardly that I’ll tell you. | 惭愧惭愧 |
[30:08] | I just thought maybe we could be friends | 我只是想也许我们可以成为朋友 |
[30:11] | visit sometimes. | 时不时见见面 |
[30:14] | Maybe meet the boys. | 看看孩子们 |
[30:16] | I’d love that really very much. | 我很乐意 真的 很愿意 |
[30:23] | Mum says you’ll let me down. | 妈妈说你会让我失望的 |
[30:26] | Well I guess I never did anything to make her believe otherwise. | 好吧 我想我从未做过能赢得她信任的事情 |
[30:30] | I hope not. | 我希望不会 |
[30:35] | -Will you do something for me? -If I can yes. | -那你能为我做点儿什么吗? -只要我办得到 |
[30:38] | -I’ve told you about my life. -Yeah. | -我已经跟你说过我自己的生活了 -对 |
[30:41] | Now show me yours! | 也让我见识一下你的生活! |
[30:43] | -My life? -Your life. | -我的生活? -你的 |
[30:45] | Well! | 好吧! |
[30:47] | Hello Mr Stroller welcome back. | 您好 Stroller先生 欢迎再来 |
[31:07] | What’s this? | 这是干嘛的? |
[31:12] | That…is for later. | 那个 要再等一下 |
[31:22] | Right on. | 好的 |
[31:40] | It was just as I imagined. | 这和我想象中的一样 |
[31:42] | Well I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[31:44] | I just wanted to see the real you. | 我只是想看到真实的你 |
[31:45] | Oh you mean the sad old man | 哦 你是说一个不知道什么时候收手的 |
[31:47] | who doesn’t know when to quit? | 又悲伤又沧桑的老男人? |
[31:48] | The man my mother fell in love with. | 我妈妈曾经爱过的男人 |
[31:52] | You know | 你知道么 |
[31:54] | she never really explained why she left. | 她从未真正地解释过她为什么离开 |
[31:56] | We had this flat right off the West End. | 我们在伦敦西区有过一套公寓 |
[32:00] | I was very happy there | 在那里我很快乐 |
[32:02] | but she found this house | 但是她找到了这个房子 |
[32:05] | and she took me to see it 11 times. | 她带我看了它11次 |
[32:08] | She was obsessed. She re-decorated the whole thing in her head | 她被迷住了 她用想象把这个房子装修了无数遍 |
[32:12] | she picked out the furniture | 挑选家具 |
[32:13] | she even made a list of people she’d invite to the house warming. | 甚至列了乔迁宴的宾客名单 |
[32:16] | Yeah that sounds like Mum. | 没错 听起来很像妈妈的作风 |
[32:18] | So we got enough money together to put down an offer. | 因此我们筹够了钱 付首期 |
[32:24] | I remember… | 我记得… |
[32:25] | her face was like a three-year-old on Christmas morning. | 她就像圣诞节早上三岁的孩子一样兴奋不已 |
[32:33] | I’ve got this horrible feeling I know what’s coming next. | 对接下来发生的事我预感不太好 |
[32:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:38] | There was this high stakes game | 有个风险很高的赌局 |
[32:40] | and I figured I could win enough | 我想我可以赢足够付现的钱 |
[32:43] | to buy the house outright and surprise her. | 买下房子 给她一个惊喜 |
[32:45] | But it didn’t work out that way? | 但是那天没能实现? |
[32:47] | Yeah I had a queen high straight on the river. | 我有一副Q打头的顺子 |
[32:50] | Turn the card over… | 翻过来… |
[32:53] | Queen of hearts. | 红桃Q |
[32:55] | Gave the other guy a flush. | 另外一个人是同花 |
[32:57] | So my whole life changed on the turning over of one card. | 于是我的生活在翻出这张纸牌来的瞬间改变了 |
[33:03] | You lost the house? | 你把房子输掉了? |
[33:05] | No I lost everything. | 不 我把一切都输掉了 |
[33:10] | Within three months I’d won it all back | 在三个月内 我翻了本 |
[33:13] | and I could have bought the house twice over. | 赢的钱足以买两套那样的房子 |
[33:15] | By then…there was no-one to buy it for. | 但在那时…已经没有我可以为她买房子的人了 |
[33:20] | Don’t you ever wonder what might have happened | 你有没有想过如果那天晚上 |
[33:21] | if you’d turned over a different card that night? | 你翻出一张完全不同的牌 会发生什么? |
[33:24] | Gamblers only remember their winnings. | 赌徒只记得赢的 |
[33:26] | That way they can justify what they do. | 那样他们才能为自己的所作所为辩驳 |
[33:28] | Well sounds like a hell of a life. | 额 听起来像地狱 |
[33:32] | Oh it is it is yeah. | 哦 没错 确实是 |
[33:33] | But like the man said | 但是正如有人说过 |
[33:35] | it’s not where you start that counts it’s where you finish. | 从哪儿开始不重要 重要的是在哪里结束 |
[33:39] | And speaking of finishing your mother’s going to be wondering where you are. | 说到结束 你妈妈应该很想知道你在哪儿 |
[33:44] | Better get going. | 该回去了 |
[33:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:49] | I’ve had the best time. | 这是我最快乐的时光 |
[33:51] | And I have too really. | 我也是 真的 |
[34:02] | What a night. | 多么美好的夜晚啊 |
[34:03] | -Yes. -Made a profit too. | -没错 -也小赚一笔 |
[34:07] | You have it. Might bring you luck. | 给你吧 或许会给你带来好运 |
[34:10] | Oh! I can’t imagine it bringing me anything else. | 哦! 我想它也不能带给我别的什么了 |
[34:13] | It’s such a shame we go home tomorrow. | 好遗憾我们明天就要回家了 |
[34:16] | We didn’t think we’d find you | 我们以为不会找得到你 |
[34:18] | so Mum has the whole day mapped out. -Oh. | 所以明天一整天妈妈都有计划 -哦 |
[34:20] | Listen I have to see you before I go. | 听着 走之前我必须再见你一面 |
[34:23] | Will you come and wave me off say goodbye? | 你会过来和我跟我告别么? |
[34:26] | You try and stop me. | 你可以试着阻挠我 |
[34:29] | Tomorrow night seven o’clock. | 明晚7点 |
[34:34] | You bet. | 不见不散 |
[34:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[34:46] | Hello I’m back. | 哈喽 我回来了 |
[34:55] | Well you look like a man who’s had a weight lifted from his shoulders. | 你看起来像卸下了重担 |
[34:59] | I hope you weren’t waiting up for me. | 我希望你不是在等我 |
[35:01] | No no no. I was just out here reading. | 不 不 不 我只是在这儿看书 |
[35:03] | Oh really. In the dark? | 哦 是么 黑漆漆的? |
[35:10] | -Good night? -A great night. | -美好的夜晚? -棒极了 |
[35:12] | You do something special? | 做了什么特别的事情么? |
[35:14] | Oh I’d say it was something special yeah. | 哦 没错 确实很特别 嗯 |
[35:17] | But you’re not going to tell me what. | 但你不会告诉我是什么 |
[35:19] | All in good time. | 等适当的时候 |
[35:26] | That thing we talked about. Did it resolve itself? | 我们讨论过的那件事情 解决了么? |
[35:30] | Everything is fine. | 一切都好 |
[35:34] | So I can go to bed? | 那我可以安心的睡去了? |
[35:37] | Be my guest yeah. | 自便 |
[35:40] | OK. | 好的 |
[35:43] | Michael… Michael… | |
[35:45] | I want you to know I appreciate your you know looking out for me. | 我想让你知道 我很感激你 你的关心 |
[35:52] | Whatever it is I’ll always have your back Albert. | Albert 无论如何 你都不需要一个人战斗 |
[35:58] | -Goodnight Albert. -Goodnight Michael. | -晚安 Albert -晚安 Michael |
[38:36] | -I hadn’t actually called anyone yet. -Yeah well it was on my job sheet. | -我还没有打过电话啊 -但我的工作单上有写了 |
[38:41] | Must have been someone on the night shift. | 一定是值夜班的某个人 |
[38:43] | -It’s gone crazy this morning. -Yeah? | -今天早上更可怕了 -是么? |
[38:48] | Happened overnight. It was fine yesterday when I left it. | 晚上才开始的 昨天我下班的时候还好好的 |
[38:51] | Blimey makes your eyes water a bit, don’t it? | 嘿 这个气味有点刺眼呢 是吧? |
[38:54] | The smell’s emanating from that vent there. | 气味是从那个通风口传出来的 |
[38:57] | -Oh yeah. -So can you fix it? | -哦 没错 -那你能修好么? |
[38:59] | Well depends where it is and whether I can get to it. | 额 取决于它的位置 看我能不能够得着 |
[39:03] | Let’s see if I can get a camera down there. | 我们试试能不能把镜头伸到下面 |
[39:06] | So what it trails back into the back of the kitchen? | 味道是从厨房后面传出来的么? |
[39:08] | -Yeah straight through. -Round here? | -没错 直走 -这附近? |
[39:10] | Yeah just follow your nose. | 没错 顺着这个气味走就对了 |
[39:25] | Well… | 好吧… |
[39:27] | I’ve stayed in better hotels. | 我应该待在好点的旅馆 |
[39:30] | Oh dear me. | 哦 天呐 |
[39:33] | Right well do you want the good news or the bad news? | 好吧 你想听好消息还是坏消息? |
[39:37] | -Any way you like. -The good news is it’s blocked and backing up. | -随便 -好消息是只是堵塞不通 |
[39:40] | The bad news is that the pipe behind it has caved in so I can’t rod it. | 坏消息是后面的管道破了所以不能捅 |
[39:44] | So what exactly does that mean? | 那这到底咋整呢? |
[39:46] | I’m sorry mate but we’ll have to take the floor up. | 抱歉 老兄 但是我们得掀开地板 |
[39:48] | You’re kidding? How long’s that going to take? | 开什么玩笑? 这得花多少时间啊? |
[39:52] | If I get a crew in straight away we can make a start | 如果我有帮手的话 可以马上开始 |
[39:54] | but it’ll take most of the day. And we’re going to have to cordon off this whole section. | 但需要的时间挺长的 我们要把这整个区域围起来 |
[39:58] | -You know health and safety. -Great(!) | -你知道这为了卫生和安全 -好的! |
[40:01] | It’s a big job but insurance should cover it. | 这是个大工程 但是保险应该能报销 |
[40:04] | Doesn’t sound as if I’ve got much choice. | 听起来我也别无选择 |
[40:07] | No. I’ve got three lads half a mile away. | 确实没有 我有三个伙计 就在半英里外 |
[40:08] | -Now if you can organise security passes for them..? -Yeah. | -现在如果你能让他们进来…? -没问题 |
[40:24] | All right boys? | 准备好了么 伙计们? |
[40:29] | -Hold on hold on. Is that absolutely necessary? -100% mate. | -等等 这个真的有必要么? -没错 伙计 |
[40:33] | -What the… -Yeah we’ve got to do the floor ain’t we? | -这是… -我们得动下地板 是吧? |
[40:36] | Oh that’s me. Ta. | 哦 那是我的 回见 |
[40:39] | Hey boss. You ain’t going to believe this. | 嗨 老板 这太难以置信了 |
[40:42] | Yeah they drove around and then what? | 啊 他们开车兜来兜去 然后呢? |
[40:45] | They drove into a police station? | 开进了警察局? |
[41:04] | OK let’s do this. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[41:57] | Don’t worry lads. Sit down take a load off(!) | 别着急 伙计们 坐下来放松一下! |
[42:06] | Hello? | 有人么? |
[42:07] | Excuse me hello. | 不好意思 开一下门 |
[42:12] | I was just wondered how you were getting on. | 我只是想了解下你们干的怎样了 |
[42:15] | Yeah we’re nearly there. | 额 快结束了 |
[42:16] | Yeah only it’s a bit noisy. | 好的 只是太吵了 |
[42:18] | I’m sorry about that but we’re knee deep in shit in here. | 我很抱歉 但是我们得挖到便便堵住的地方 |
[42:21] | How much longer are you going to be? | 你们还需要多少时间? |
[42:22] | Check back in a couple of hours. | 过几个小时再来看看吧 |
[42:24] | But… | 但是… |
[42:25] | In a couple of hours check back. | 几个小时后再来 |
[42:26] | But what am I going to tell my staff | 但是我怎么跟我的同事们解释啊 |
[42:28] | Just tell them it’s a very very big job. | 告诉他们这是一个非常非常巨大的工程 |
[42:31] | Hang on! | 等等! |
[42:32] | They’re all hungry here you know. | 但他们都等着吃饭了 |
[42:38] | He told me about the house. | 他告诉我关于那个房子的事情了 |
[42:40] | -If it hadn’t been that it would have been something else. -I know. | -如果那件事不发生 也会有其他事的 -我懂 |
[42:53] | Do you think I’m like him? | 你觉得我跟他像吗? |
[42:55] | Sometimes I see him in you. | 有时候我从你身上看到了他的影子 |
[42:58] | -Usually when you’re misbehaving. -The boys will adore him. | -通常是你顽皮的时候 -孩子们会崇拜他的 |
[43:26] | There’s someone to see you boss. | 有人要见你 老板 |
[43:32] | Yeah? | 你好? |
[43:35] | Come on guys. The cavalry’s coming back. | 伙计们 快点 警察快回来了 |
[43:41] | -OK it’s time to go. -What? | -好吧 该走了 -什么? |
[43:42] | We are leaving.They’re on their way back. | 我们得撤了 他们快回来了 |
[43:44] | Sean it’s an old coffee tin. | Sean 是个旧咖啡罐 |
[43:45] | Is it really? An old coffee tin. | 真的么?旧咖啡罐 |
[43:47] | Thanks very much that’s really helpful Coop. | Coop 十分感谢 这真的帮大忙了 |
[43:50] | Sean come on out. | Sean 出来 |
[43:54] | Hang on! | 等等! |
[43:58] | -Hang on! I think I’ve found it. -This it? | -等等! 我想我找到它了 -是这个么? |
[44:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[44:12] | -Oh yes. -Oh baby. | -哦 没错 -哦 天哪 |
[44:23] | Hello? | 有人么? |
[44:29] | Excuse me. | 有人么 |
[44:45] | Bloody hell. | 天哪 |
[44:48] | My Lord whatever I’ve done | 上帝啊 无论我做过什么 |
[44:50] | don’t strike me blind for another couple of minutes. | 请不要在这几分钟内让我失明 |
[44:51] | -That would make a hell of a necklace. -Yeah. | -这都可以做条项链了 -没错 |
[44:57] | -The guns will be aching for days. -Oh bless. | -手臂怕是要痛好多天了 -哦 保佑 |
[44:59] | It’s the first honest day’s work he’s ever done. | 这是他有史以来第一次老老实实做事呢 |
[45:02] | I wouldn’t exactly call it honest. | 我可不觉得他老实 |
[45:03] | So what now? | 那现在呢? |
[45:09] | What do you say Coop? | 你认为呢 Coop? |
[45:12] | Cut and run or give them back? | 分赃跑路 还是还回去? |
[45:19] | I can’t cut and run can I? | 我不能分赃跑路 是吧? |
[45:22] | Now he knows about you | 他现在知道你们了 |
[45:24] | even if I’m not there he’ll come after you. | 即使我不在 他也会来找你们的 |
[45:26] | He’s got a point. | 说到点子了 |
[45:27] | I can’t do that to you mate. | 我不能这么对你 兄弟 |
[45:35] | Sorry guys. | 对不起各位了 |
[45:37] | We give them back. | 我们得还回去 |
[45:41] | Tell you what if the mob give us some for our trouble we could always split them 50-50. | 告诉你 如果黑手党能给咱点劳务费 我们五五分 |
[45:47] | Yeah because that’s going to happen isn’t it? | 没错 应该会这样的 是吧? |
[46:00] | You brought some friends. That’s nice. | 你带了一些朋友 很好 |
[46:04] | Yeah isn’t it? | 是啊 不是么 |
[46:05] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 我有这个荣幸么? |
[46:07] | Well you can check them but I think they’re all there. | 额 你可以检查一下 都在这儿了 |
[46:15] | I’m really sorry for any misunderstanding Mr Bachini. | Bachini先生 我对所有的误会表示歉意 |
[46:19] | I’ve no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[46:23] | They’re the diamonds I accidentally stole | 我不小心偷到的钻石 |
[46:27] | nicked from you. | 从你那里偷的 |
[46:28] | Diamonds? | 钻石? |
[46:31] | Anyone any idea what these guys are talking about? | 有人知道这些家伙在说什么吗? |
[46:36] | Wait you threatened this man because he stole them from you. | 等等 你威胁这个家伙 因为他偷了你的钻石 |
[46:40] | I’ve never seen this guy before in my life. | 我这辈子从来没见过这个人 |
[46:42] | And as for diamonds I’ve got one on my pinky ring. | 至于钻石 我尾戒上倒是有一个 |
[46:47] | That’s it. | 这里 |
[46:53] | If the Mafia had a parcel of diamonds they wanted to fence | 如果黑手党有批钻石想要销赃 |
[46:57] | where would they go first? | 他们最先找谁? |
[47:01] | The Italians? That’s easy. | 意大利佬? 那简单 |
[47:03] | Benesh Finkel Benesh Finkel. | |
[47:05] | He’s the only fence in London they trust. | 他是他们在伦敦唯一信任的倒卖商 |
[47:08] | -Do you know him? -He’s my brother in law. | -你认识他么? -他是我妹夫 |
[47:20] | There’s someone to see you boss. | 有人想见你 老板 |
[47:25] | -Benesh! -Carlo -Benesh! -Carlo. | |
[47:29] | This is my brother in law Yusef. | 这位是我的大舅哥Yusef |
[47:31] | I vouch for him. | 我可以为他做担保 |
[47:33] | If there’s as many stones as you say I’ll need help to move them on. | 如果真有你说的那么多钻石 要处理我需要帮手 |
[47:37] | OK. | 好的 |
[47:40] | So do you have them? | 那么你有么? |
[47:42] | I’ll have them tonight. It’s complicated | 今晚就会有了 这挺麻烦的 |
[47:44] | but they’re being delivered here. | 但已经在送来的路上了 |
[47:46] | Well let’s hope they’re not being delivered by Mickey Bricks. | 哦 那我希望不是Mickey Bricks送来的 |
[47:51] | -What? -Oh you wouldn’t know him. He’s a grifter. | -什么? -哦 你不认识他 他是个骗子 |
[47:54] | Well he was a grifter but now he works for the police. | 呃 他曾经是个骗子 但现在给警方做事 |
[47:59] | They say it’s how he stays out of prison. | 传说这就是他被放出来的原因 |
[48:02] | You scratch my back I’ll scratch yours. | 我为人人 人人为我嘛 |
[48:06] | Please. | 请 |
[48:09] | -Cheers. -L’chaim. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[48:12] | So tell me about him this man in case I run into him sometime. | 那 给我说说这家伙吧 以免我以后着他的道 |
[48:17] | Well he operates these stings for the police. | 呃 他专替警方拔眼中钉 肉中刺 |
[48:22] | One week he’s a drug dealer the next he’s a jeweller. | 这一周还是个毒贩子 下周又变成珠宝商了 |
[48:26] | Six months ago he conned me. | 半年前还给我下了个套 |
[48:29] | He said he dealt in antique jewellery | 他说自己要处理一批古董珠宝 |
[48:31] | and the schmuck was wearing a wire. | 但这该死的身上带着窃听器呢 |
[48:33] | That’s why they drove into the cop shop. | 这也就是他们开车进警局的原因 |
[48:35] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[48:40] | Because Carlo’s the only member of the Bachini family with a criminal record | 因为Carlo是Bachini家族中唯一有犯罪记录的人 |
[48:44] | two counts of assault and one for non-payment of a parking fine. | 两项袭击罪名 还有一项违章停车罚单未付的记录 |
[48:46] | Word has it one more strike and he’s out. | 如果他再犯事儿的话 他就完了 |
[48:49] | I could have kicked myself I didn’t spot it. | 这只能怪我自己 没有发现 |
[48:52] | -Spot what? -His shoes! | -发现什么? -他的鞋子! |
[48:55] | You can always tell a noz by his shoes. | 你总是可以看到他鞋子上有暗钉 |
[48:59] | Shoes eh? | 鞋子 额? |
[49:09] | Are you saying these diamonds don’t belong to you? | 你是说这些钻石不是你的? |
[49:12] | That’s exactly what I’m telling you. | 我正是这个意思 |
[49:17] | I’m a respectable businessman. | 我可是个体面的生意人 |
[49:32] | Now can I ask you to leave my premises before I call my lawyer. | 在叫律师来之前 我想请你离开我的地盘 |
[49:36] | -What about these? -Are you deaf? | -那这些? -难道你聋了么? |
[49:39] | They ain’t nothing to do with me.Take them. Dump them. | 它们跟我毫无关系 拿走 扔掉 |
[49:43] | Eat them for all I care. | 或者吃掉 随便你 |
[50:00] | What am I? Stupid? | 我看起来怎样? 逊不? |
[50:04] | No you’re going to have to run that by me again… | 不 你得再跟我说一遍… |
[50:07] | There are only two things that gets the Mafia off your back the old bill or death. | 摆脱黑手党只有两条路 靠上警察或者靠上阎王 |
[50:11] | -We didn’t fancy the second. -Well well well. | -我们可不太喜欢后者 -好 好 好 |
[50:14] | -I take it it went well? -Oh yes. -Champagne Eddie. | -看来进展不错 -是的 -来杯香槟 Eddie |
[50:17] | Not sleeping with the fishes then? | 不睡鱼堆了? |
[50:19] | Not sleeping with the fishes this time Eddie. | 不再睡鱼堆了 Eddie |
[50:22] | What did you do?Make him an offer he couldn’t refuse? | 你们干了什么?给他一桩无法拒绝的生意? |
[50:26] | No no we’re grifters Eddie | 不 Eddie 我们可是骗子 |
[50:28] | we did the exact opposite. | 我们做的事情恰恰相反 |
[50:29] | We made him an offer he had to refuse. | 我们提供了一桩他必须拒绝的生意 |
[50:32] | I haven’t got a bloody clue what you’re talking about. | 我TM真不明白你们在扯些啥 |
[50:34] | Probably for the best.Can I have my earring back? | 不知道也许最好 能把我的耳环还我了么? |
[50:36] | -Yes you can have your earring back. -Thank you. -Thank you very much. | -嗯 还给你 -谢谢 -应该谢你才对 |
[50:40] | Ah Yusef perfect timing. | 啊 Yusef 来得正是时候 |
[50:43] | It’s not enough you take my money | 赢我的钱 利用我的家人来救 |
[50:46] | you use my family to save you from certain death. | 你们这些必死无疑的人 这还不够 |
[50:49] | Now you have me running errands for you. | 现在你还要我给你跑腿 |
[50:52] | Don’t you ever stop complaining? | 你什么时候能不抱怨呢? |
[50:54] | Who’s complaining? I’m here aren’t I? | 谁抱怨了!我不是在这儿了么? |
[50:56] | Although I’m only doing this because I was asked so nicely. | 我这么做只是因为你们礼貌的请求 |
[51:00] | -Oh! -I knew you were the right people to post myself to. | -噢! -我就知道把自己寄给你们没错 |
[51:04] | Yeah well next time we’ll return to bleedin’ sender. | 是啊 下次我们会把那该死的包裹退给寄件人 |
[51:08] | Hey Mick why don’t we just hold on to the diamonds | 嘿 Mick 我们为什么不攥着那些钻石 |
[51:11] | and flog ’em for more later? | 稍后卖个高价呢? |
[51:12] | Because however long we wait as soon as we try to move them | 因为无论我们等多久 只要我们想出手 |
[51:15] | Bachini may find out and that’s a game we don’t want to play. | Bachini就会发现 这种游戏我们可玩儿不起 |
[51:18] | The insurance company paid out when they were stolen | 钻石被盗的时候保险公司已经赔付了 |
[51:21] | but the 10% reward is still in place. | 但是10%的奖励还有效 |
[51:23] | -Is she from the insurance company? -Yeah. | -她就是保险公司? -是啊 |
[51:26] | This way they get their diamonds back no questions asked | 这样他们就能毫无争议的拿回钻石 |
[51:29] | and we get paid for our trouble. | 我们也能拿到劳务费了 |
[51:31] | Better still it’s all legal. | 更重要的是 这一切都是合法的 |
[51:32] | -Pleasure pleasure. -Thank you. | -合作愉快 -谢谢 |
[51:37] | -550000 pounds less my fee of course… -Of course. | -550000英镑 当然还要扣除我的酬劳 -当然啦 |
[51:44] | Guys just hang on a second so we’ve got that money and we’re all in the clear? | 你们等等 我们现在拿到了钱而且没有犯法 |
[51:49] | Yes we believe so. | 对 正是 |
[51:50] | -With everyone? -With everyone. | -没人犯法? -没人 |
[51:53] | Aw you wild beautiful thing. | 哥 我太崇拜你了 |
[51:56] | No hugging no hugging. | 别抱别抱… |
[51:58] | -Ah ah. -Thank you.50-50 remember? | -哈哈 -谢谢 五五分账 还记得么? |
[52:01] | All right well if I finish my stretch | 好的 如果我想服完刑 |
[52:03] | will you look after my half for me? | 你们能帮我保管我的那一半么? |
[52:05] | Yes. | 当然 |
[52:06] | And now that I’m solvent again maybe I could win my money back. | 现在我又有钱了 也许我还能再赢点儿回来 |
[52:10] | No.No.That is a challenge. | 别想了 没这么容易 |
[52:13] | What do you say old man? | 说啥呢 老头? |
[52:14] | I think it’ll be a pleasure to take your money back old man. | 我觉得把分你的钱再赢回来一定很爽 老头! |
[52:18] | You wish. | 想得倒美 |
[52:21] | You wouldn’t sub us a ton would ya? | 你们不会丢下我吧? |
[52:24] | I thought you were going back? | 我还以为你要回去了 |
[52:25] | I am right after I’ve taught you how to play poker. | 等我教完你怎么玩牌 我就回去 |
[52:29] | Oh right come on then. | 好啊 来吧 |
[52:31] | You got lucky last time with your two pairs of nines. | 你上次拿到两对9纯粹是靠运气 |
[52:34] | Luck? No. Skill skill. | 运气? 不 我靠的是技术 |
[52:36] | You caught on the river before that you were holding trips and I had you beat. | 你全凭最后一张牌 此前你手里是三条 是我赢你 |
[52:41] | -Moan moan moan. -It’s a fact. | -是么 是么 是么 -这是事实 |
[52:45] | No it’s a fact that I beat you. | 不 我赢了你 这才是事实 |
[52:47] | Deal the cards. | 牌玩儿起来! |
[53:24] | You in? | 你跟么? |
[53:34] | Hold on hold on. | 等一下我看看 |
[53:36] | Thank you gentlemen. | 谢谢先生们 |
[53:57] | What… | 怎么… |
[54:06] | 5000 Five grand. | |
[54:07] | You’ve got nothing. | 你没有胜算的 |
[54:11] | Maybe I have maybe I haven’t | 可能有可能没有吧 |
[54:12] | but it’ll cost you five grand to find out. | 但是想知道有没有你得先跟5000英镑 |
[54:16] | You don’t scare me old man. | 老头你吓不倒我的 |
[54:20] | I got you beat my call. | 我肯定赢你 我跟 |
[54:24] | Read them and weep | 看到我的牌你就哭吧 |
[54:27] | king-high flush. | 同花 K大 |
[54:31] | Well… | 那么… |
[54:36] | Full house. | 三条一对 |
[54:40] | Ouch! | 啊偶 |
[54:42] | Eddie tell me when it’s quarter to seven. | Eddie 六点三刻的时候叫我一声 |
[54:44] | We’re going to be here all night. | 难道我们要玩一整晚 |
[54:46] | When’s a girl to get her beauty sleep? | 我什么时候能睡个美容觉啊? |
[54:47] | -And she needs it. -No -a quarter to seven this evening. | -她正需要 -才不呢 -今晚到六点三刻结束 |
[54:50] | You’re joking aren’t you? It’s past that now. | 你开玩笑吧? 早就过了那个点了 |
[54:52] | -What? -It’s ten past. | -什么? -已经十点多了 |
[54:53] | Oh shit! | 该死! |
[54:55] | Albert? Albert? | |
[54:58] | I’ve got to meet somebody I’m sorry. | 不好意思 我得去见一个人 |
[55:00] | He’s running out on me. | 他就这么把我抛弃了 |
[55:21] | Taxi! | 出租! |
[55:26] | Berwick Hotel. | 去Berwick酒店 |
[55:41] | Room 423 a woman and her daughter. | 我找423房间的女士和她的女儿 |
[55:44] | I’m sorry sir they checked out ten minutes ago. | 对不起先生 她们10分钟前结账走了 |
[55:54] | Stupid stupid. | 我真该死! |
[56:19] | # He deals the cards as a meditation # | # 他玩牌的时候很静心 # |
[56:26] | # And those he plays never suspect # | # 他玩牌的时候不生疑 # |
[56:31] | # He doesn’t play for the money he wins # | # 他玩牌从不为利 # |
[56:37] | # He doesn’t play for respect # | # 他玩牌从不为名 # |
[56:43] | # He deals the cards to find the answer # | # 他玩牌只为一个答案 # |
[56:48] | # The sacred geometry of chance # | # 那神圣的几何概率 # |
[56:53] | # The hidden law of a probable outcome # | # 那结局的隐藏法则 # |
[56:59] | # The numbers lead a dance # | # 当数字翩翩起舞 # |
[57:05] | # I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier # | # 我知道黑桃是战士的宝剑 # |
[57:11] | # I know that the clubs are weapons of war # | # 我知道梅花是战争的武器 # |
[57:17] | # I know that diamonds mean money for this art # | # 我知道方块是财富的象征 # |
[57:22] | # But that’s not the shape of my heart # | # 可是 红桃却无法代表我的内心 # |
[57:28] | # He may play the jack of diamonds # | # 有时他打出一张方块J # |
[57:34] | # He may lay the queen of spades # | # 有时他摊出一张黑桃Q # |
[57:39] | # He may conceal a king in his hand # | # 有时他手藏一张老K # |
[57:46] | # While the memory of it fades # | # 当记忆逐渐淡去 # |
[57:51] | # I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier # | # 我知道黑桃是战士的宝剑 # |
[57:57] | # I know that the clubs are weapons of war # | # 我知道梅花是战争的武器 # |
[58:02] | # I know that diamonds mean money for this art # | # 我知道方块是财富的象征 # |
[58:07] | # But that’s not the shape of my heart # | # 可是 红桃却无法代表我的内心 # |
[58:13] | # That’s not the shape # | # 无法代表 # |
[58:18] | # The shape of my heart. # | # 我的内心 # |