时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You know, one of the downsides to a life of crime | 要知道 犯罪生涯的阴暗面之一就是 |
[00:04] | is that occasionally you have to do business with people who are, um… | 你必须时不时地同某些人打交道 唔… |
[00:09] | Well, for want of a better word, criminals. | 嗯 说得好听点 罪犯们 |
[00:15] | Like most things that end with you hanging upside down | 像大多数不得善终的事情一样 |
[00:19] | in a deserted warehouse, | 即便你最终被倒吊在废弃的仓库里 |
[00:21] | it started with a really good idea. | 刚开始它可的确是条妙计 |
[00:25] | “A Small Cat In The Garden was painted by Pablo Picasso in 1903, | “《花园中的小猫》由巴勃罗·毕加索绘于1903年 |
[00:29] | “in what was known as his Blue Period. | “这一时期被称之为他的蓝色时期 |
[00:31] | “It measures 12 inches by 11 inches and was stolen from a private collection | “画的尺寸为12×11英寸 星期天的凌晨时分 |
[00:35] | “in the early hours of Sunday morning.” | “从私人藏品里偷取” |
[00:37] | Mmmm… Value? | 嗯…值多少? |
[00:39] | -It’s been insured for three million. -Wow. | -投保金额有3百万 -哇奥 |
[00:41] | “Police say the gang was clearly experienced and well informed.” | “警方说 盗窃团伙显然经验老道 消息灵通” |
[00:44] | -Meaning it was stolen to order. -No question. | -意思是偷这幅画是有的放矢 -这毫无疑问 |
[00:47] | -Is Mad Dolly still around? -My thoughts exactly. | -疯子Dolly还在附近吗? -我也在想 |
[00:51] | Who? | 谁? |
[00:52] | Dolly Hammond Dolly Hammond, | |
[00:53] | she’s the best Picasso forger in London. | 在伦敦 她仿造的毕加索作品是最逼真的 |
[00:55] | She’s all right, but she’s just a bit…. She’s…unique. | 她人不错 就是有一点…她…比较特立独行 |
[00:58] | Yeah, she’s a bit different, you know. | 是的 她是有点儿与众不同 这你懂 |
[01:00] | -Insane. -Yeah. Nice. | -疯疯癫癫的 -对 没错 |
[01:01] | She’s a lovely old bird really, but, erm… | 实际上她是个可爱的老精明鬼 但是 额… |
[01:04] | she used to have the hots for Albie. | 她过去曾迷恋Albie |
[01:06] | Why would we need someone to forge a painting that’s already been stolen? | 既然画已经被偷 为什么我们还要找人伪造它? |
[01:09] | Well, because now its theft has already been reported… | 恩 是因为现在失窃一事已经被报道了… |
[01:12] | Collectors will believe you | 如果你告诉收藏家们你试图卖掉这幅画 |
[01:14] | if you tell ’em you’re trying to sell it. | 他们会相信你的是真品 |
[01:16] | It’s brilliant! | 这主意棒极了! |
[01:18] | -Yes, it is. -Yes, it is. -As always. | -是的没错 -是的没错 -一向如此 |
[01:20] | Well, potentially brilliant. | 呃 看起来棒极了 |
[01:22] | Depending on who you try and sell the fake to. | 这取决于你想把赝品卖给谁 |
[01:26] | And here’s a little tip | 给你一个小忠告 |
[01:28] | should you ever find yourself trying to flog a fake Picasso… | 如果你想非法销售毕加索的赝品… |
[01:37] | Don’t try and sell it to the bloke | 可别把它卖给 |
[01:38] | who the original was nicked from in the first place. | 真品最初的主人 画可是从那儿偷的 |
[01:47] | Aye-aye. Here come the cavalry. | 好了好了 骑兵们来了 |
[01:52] | Ash! Ash! | |
[02:02] | Gently, Sean, gently! | 轻点 Sean 轻点! |
[02:03] | Oooh… | 噢… |
[02:13] | -Where’s Mickey? -They pulled a gun on us. | -Mickey在哪? -他们拿枪对着我们呢 |
[02:15] | Petre Sava’s men have taken him. | Petre Sava的人抓了他 |
[02:17] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[02:18] | Well, it’s a very long story, | 啊 说来话长 |
[02:19] | but the upshot is the original was nicked from him in the first place. | 但结果是真品一开始就从他那儿被偷了 |
[02:22] | He wasn’t happy at us telling him it was us who nicked it, | 我们告诉他是我们偷了画 |
[02:25] | and then trying to sell him a fake back instead of the real thing. | 然后打算卖他幅假的来代替真的 他就怒了 |
[02:37] | This is NOT Picasso! | 这不是毕加索! |
[02:40] | This is not my painting! | 这不是我的画! |
[02:42] | So Petre Sava is holding on to Mickey | 所以在我们把真的毕加索还给他之前 |
[02:44] | till we deliver the real Picasso back to him. | Petre Sava是不会放了Mickey的 |
[02:46] | We haven’t got the real one. | 我们又没有真品 |
[02:47] | No, I did mention that, and we argued for a bit, | 对 这一点我强调过了 为此我们还争了一会 |
[02:50] | then he threatened a level of physical violence | 然后他威胁会暴力相加 |
[02:52] | I wasn’t comfortable with, so I backed down. | 我对此很是不喜欢 所以放弃了 |
[02:54] | He’s given us six hours to find it. | 他给我们6小时找到它 |
[03:16] | So what happens if we can’t find the real painting? | 如果我们找不到真画会怎样? |
[03:20] | Oh, he was very specific about that. | 哦 这一点他说得特详细 |
[03:22] | Mickey’s a dead man. | Mickey必死无疑 |
[04:51] | So no-one’s got anything? But that’s impossible. | 这么说没人发现任何线索?但这不可能 |
[04:55] | Well, it’s not a local crew. | 嗯 这不是当地团伙犯的案 |
[04:57] | Someone would know if it was. | 如果是的话 肯定有知情者 |
[04:59] | By now the real painting could’ve been shipped out of the country. | 目前真画很可能已经被运出国了 |
[05:01] | But it’s weird that no-one’s heard anything. | 但没人听到任何动静也太奇怪了 |
[05:04] | Or if they have, they don’t want to share it. | 或者他们有 却不愿拿出来分享 |
[05:06] | What about that Dolly the forger? | Dolly仿造画的人那边呢? |
[05:08] | If she’s a Picasso freak, | 如果她是毕加索的狂热爱好者 |
[05:10] | she might have heard something. | 她应该会听说点什么消息 |
[05:11] | I suppose… | 我想… |
[05:12] | -Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it’s worth a try. -Let’s do it. | -是啊 对 没错 能试试 -我们行动吧 |
[05:15] | Can’t find a decent thief these days, | 如今都找不到个有水准的大盗了 |
[05:19] | they’re all gangsters, they’ve got no class. | 全都是些匪徒 真上不了台面 |
[05:22] | -Not like you Albert. -Thank you, Dolly. | -不像你 Albert -谢谢你 Dolly |
[05:26] | I’d string ’em all up. By the testicles. | 我真想把他们用睾丸串起来 |
[05:29] | Leave them there for the crows to pick at. | 丢出去让乌鸦啄 |
[05:33] | Feed what’s left to the pigs, like we used to. | 剩下的就喂猪 像我们过去常做的那样 |
[05:38] | So you’ve no idea who stole the Picasso, Dolly? | Dolly 你知不知道是谁偷了那幅毕加索? |
[05:40] | -What Picasso? -A Small Cat In The Garden. | -哪幅毕加索? -《花园中的小猫》 |
[05:43] | You’ve had your copy, I’ve already done it. | 你的仿制品我已经画好给你了 |
[05:46] | No, no, I’m talking about the real one. | 不不 我说的是那幅真品 |
[05:47] | He’s cute. | 他真可爱 |
[05:51] | Dolly, the painting, have you any idea who nicked it? | Dolly 那幅画 你知道是谁偷的吗? |
[05:54] | How would I know that? | 这种事我怎么知道? |
[05:55] | -Has no-one said anything to you? -Who? | -有人跟你说过什么吗? -谁? |
[05:57] | -Anyone. -Said what? | -随便谁 -说什么? |
[05:59] | -About the painting. -What painting? | -关于画的事 -什么画? |
[06:01] | -The Picasso. -I don’t know who nicked it. | -毕加索的画 -我不知道谁偷了它 |
[06:03] | Well, that’s what I’m asking, innit? | 额 我就问这个 不是吗? |
[06:05] | I’ve told you. Who are you? | 我已经告诉你了 你是谁? |
[06:07] | Oh… I’m Emma. | 哦…我是Emma |
[06:08] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家做什么? |
[06:10] | I’m with Albert. | 我和Albert一起的 |
[06:13] | This your floozy, is it? | 她是你的小情妇 对吗? |
[06:15] | No, no, no, no. You’re the only woman for me, Dolly. | 不不不不 Dolly 你是我唯一的女人 |
[06:19] | Ohhh! Aah…unlucky. | 噢!啊…不好意思啦 |
[06:22] | Dolly, do you know anything at all about the painting? | Dolly 你对这幅画一点儿都不知情? |
[06:25] | Anything that might help us find out who nicked it? | 任何能帮我们找到窃贼的线索都行 |
[06:27] | I mean, was there someone who really liked it? A private collector? | 我是说 有没有谁非常爱这幅画?私人收藏家? |
[06:31] | Or did someone try and buy it before and failed? Anything. | 或者有谁之前想买却没买到手?任何相关的事都行 |
[06:36] | I know where every Picasso in London is. | 我知道伦敦每一幅毕加索的藏地 |
[06:42] | I can smell them. | 我能嗅出来 |
[06:45] | Except this one. | 除了这一幅 |
[06:49] | Dolly, look, is there any way you can track it down, you know? | Dolly 听着 你有什么办法找到它吗? |
[06:52] | I mean, what’s the word on the street? | 我是说 街头巷尾都流传些什么消息? |
[06:53] | Do I look like Huggy Bear? | 我看上去像抱抱熊吗? |
[06:55] | Dolly! We need to find it. | Dolly!我们需要找到它 |
[06:58] | I’ll see what I can do, if… | 我会想想我能做些什么的 只要… |
[07:01] | ..he sings to me, | ..他对我唱唱歌 |
[07:04] | and he snogs me. | 他亲亲我 |
[07:07] | # Hello Dolly, well, Hello Dolly # | # 你好 Dolly 呀 你好 Dolly # |
[07:12] | # It’s so nice to have you back where you belong! # | # 你回来真好 回到你属于的地方! # |
[07:19] | Oh… | 哦… |
[07:24] | No. | 不 |
[07:26] | Forget it. It’s…it’s not happening. | 算了吧 别… 别这样 |
[07:30] | Sean, think about Mickey. | Sean 想想Mickey |
[07:32] | -Forget Mickey. -Do it. | -别提Mickey -亲一下吧 |
[07:34] | I don’t want to… Do it. | 我不想…做这事 |
[07:36] | -Don’t want to! -Sean… | -我不想! -Sean… |
[07:58] | Naughty! | 真顽皮! |
[08:05] | Well? | 怎样? |
[08:07] | Erm…well, I should know in a couple of hours. | 额…嗯 几个小时内我应该就能知道 |
[08:11] | Send him. | 派他来 |
[08:50] | Now, just in case Dolly draws a blank, | 现在 以防Dolly想不出线索 |
[08:52] | we’d better cover all the angles. | 我们最好全面行动起来 |
[08:53] | Albert, use your police contacts, | Albert 同警方联络下 |
[08:55] | see if they’ve got any leads on the robbery | 看看他们那儿有什么线索 |
[08:56] | -or any idea who it was. -Right. | -或者知道可能会是谁 -行 |
[08:58] | Sean, take the car. | Sean 你开车 |
[09:00] | See what else you can find out about Petre Sava. | 看看能不能查到Petre Sava的其他信息 |
[09:03] | OK. | 好 |
[09:04] | -What about us? -You and me will go and see Cyclops. | -我们干什么? -你跟我去见Cyclops |
[09:06] | Now, art’s not really his thing, | 虽然艺术品不是他的菜 |
[09:09] | but he might have heard something. | 但他也许会听到些消息 |
[09:18] | I’ve got The Dogs Playing Snooker, if that’s any good to you? | 我有一幅《玩斯诺克的狗》可以吗? |
[09:22] | It’s a classic. | 那可是经典作品 |
[09:24] | I used to have The Bird On The Tennis Court Scratching Her Bum, | 我曾经有幅《在网球场上挠她屁股的鸟》 |
[09:28] | but it got stiletto damage in a domestic dispute. | 但它在家庭纠纷中被高跟鞋划坏了 |
[09:32] | Well, women don’t really get art, do they? | 哎 女人并不懂艺术 没说错吧? |
[09:35] | Is that right? | 是这样吗? |
[09:35] | Yeah, well-known fact. | 没错 众所周知 |
[09:38] | They’ve got no patience for it. | 她们对艺术没有耐心 |
[09:40] | That’s why all the major artists are all men. Women would never be able to finish anything. | 所以主流艺术家全是男性 女人从来都半途而废 |
[09:45] | They’d be halfway through The Laughing Cavalier, | 《微笑骑士》欣赏到一半 |
[09:47] | then they’d wander off and start colour-coding their shoe cupboard. | 她们就走神了 开始分颜色整理鞋柜 |
[09:51] | Look, can we get back to the matter in hand? | 听着 我们能回到当前的问题上吗? |
[09:53] | Which was? | 什么问题? |
[09:54] | A Small Cat In The Garden. The stolen Picasso. | 《花园中的小猫》 那幅被偷了的毕加索 |
[09:56] | -Oh, yeah. -So who nicked it? | -哦 好 -谁偷的? |
[09:58] | Art’s not really my thing. | 艺术品不是我的菜 |
[09:59] | -I said that, didn’t I? -Yeah. | -我说过 是吧? -是的 |
[10:01] | -But I heard about it. -What? | -但我听说过它 -什么? |
[10:02] | I said I heard about it. | 我说我听说过它 |
[10:04] | No…No, no, what did you hear? | 不…不不 你听到什么了? |
[10:08] | -That it was nicked. You want a chip? -No. Thank you. | -听说它被偷了 来一片吗? -不用了 谢谢 |
[10:12] | -Any chance of a date? -None. | -有时间约个会吗? -没有 |
[10:15] | Sympathy shag? Think of it as charity work, it’s been a while. | 同情的施舍呢? 把它看成慈善工作吧 就一会儿 |
[10:18] | Look, Cyclops, Mickey’s in trouble. | Cyclops 听着 Mickey有麻烦了 |
[10:20] | Whatever you know, you need to tell me. | 不管你知道什么 你都要告诉我 |
[10:23] | -We haven’t haggled yet. -What? You’re going to charge us? | -我们还没讲价呢 -什么?你还要对我们收钱? |
[10:26] | ‘Scuse me. This is still a capitalist society. | 抱歉 我们还在资本主义社会 |
[10:29] | I thought Mickey was your mate. | 我以为Mickey是你的朋友 |
[10:31] | Well, he’s more of an acquaintance, really. | 实际上 他就熟那么一丁点儿 |
[10:33] | But that said, I’m willing to make a discount. | 不过 我愿意给你们打个折 |
[10:36] | How much? | 要多少? |
[10:38] | Call it a nifty. | 你看着给 |
[10:44] | OK. | 好 |
[10:46] | I can’t tell if these things are related, | 我不知道它们是否有联系 |
[10:49] | but the day before the Picasso was nicked, | 但毕加索被盗的前一天 |
[10:51] | a hardcore jock crew flew in. | 飞来壮实的苏格兰佬 |
[10:53] | Scottish? | 苏格兰人? |
[10:55] | The McCrary brothers. They took over a house in Westbridge Grove. | 是McCrary兄弟 他们在西桥街借了套房子 |
[10:58] | Now, all I know about’em is that they nick to order, | 目前 我只知道他们受人的指示行窃 |
[11:03] | anything you like, usually upmarket. | 什么都行 通常是高档货 |
[11:05] | Paintings, cars, antiques… | 油画 汽车 古玩… |
[11:07] | I mean they could be here for something else, but… | 我是说 也许他们来这儿是有别的目的 但是… |
[11:11] | It’s worth asking the question, innit? | 值得怀疑 不是吗? |
[11:25] | OK. What do you think? | 好了 你有什么计划? |
[11:27] | Well, we could knock on the door, say “Och, aye, the noo,” | 唔 我们可以敲敲门 说”呀 哎 宝贝” |
[11:29] | and ask ’em if they’ve just nicked a Picasso. | 然后问问他们是不是刚偷了一幅毕加索 |
[11:31] | It’s direct. But as we don’t know who they are, | 真够直接的 但我们都不知道他们的身份 |
[11:33] | I think it’s a little bit foolhardy. | 这样有点冒险 |
[11:35] | Yeah, I know, that’s what I like about it. | 是的 我知道 我就喜欢这样 |
[11:39] | ‘Who is it?’ | “是谁?” |
[11:40] | Ash Morgan It’s Ash Morgan, | |
[11:42] | I need to talk to you about the Picasso you just nicked. | 我要和你谈谈你们刚刚偷到的那幅毕加索 |
[11:44] | Have you lost your marbles? | 你把脑袋里面是浆糊吗? |
[11:46] | Yeah. We haven’t got much time. What’s the worst that could happen? | 对啊 我们的时间不多 最坏又能怎么样? |
[11:49] | They could kill us! | 他们会杀了我们! |
[11:50] | Yeah, well, then at least Mickey would know we died trying. | 哦 那至少 Mickey会知道我们曾拼死相救 |
[12:16] | You’ve got some bottle. | 你们还真有胆 |
[12:17] | Yeah, well, needs must, and all of that. | 对 是啊 我们不得不这样 |
[12:19] | Well, in you come, then. | 好啊 那你们进来吧 |
[12:20] | That’s very kind, but if it’s all the same to you, | 你真客气 但如果你无所谓的话 |
[12:23] | we’ll stay out here. | 我们还是呆在这儿吧 |
[12:24] | Fair play. | 很公平 |
[12:25] | The trouble is, | 事情是这样的 |
[12:26] | a very good friend of mine is being held by Petre Sava, | 我的一个好朋友被Petre Sava抓了 |
[12:28] | the bloke you nicked the Picasso from. | 你就是从那家伙那儿偷的毕加索 |
[12:30] | Now, it’s a long story, but now he thinks we got it. | 说来话长 但现在他认为是我们偷了画 |
[12:32] | And why would he think that? | 他为什么这么想? |
[12:33] | Because we told him we did. | 因为我们告诉他是我们干的 |
[12:35] | Yeah. We were trying to sell him a fake. | 是的 我们当时想卖一幅赝品给他 |
[12:37] | We’re grifters. | 我们行骗为生 |
[12:38] | Yeah. It’s what we do. | 没错 我们是干这行的 |
[12:40] | We read about the Picasso being nicked, | 我们读到报道说毕加索被偷了 |
[12:41] | so we had a copy made to sell to a private collector, | 所以我们伪造了一幅 卖给一个私人收藏家 |
[12:44] | one who wouldn’t ask too many questions. | 那人要求不多 |
[12:46] | If they’d read about it being stolen, they’d believe it was real. | 如果他们也读到它被偷 就会相信那是真品 |
[12:49] | Exactly. | 正是这样 |
[12:49] | Trouble is, the collector we took it to was the one you’d nicked it from. | 问题是 我们卖画的对象正是你偷画的对象 |
[12:53] | Which he wasn’t very happy about, as you can imagine. | 你能想象得出他有多生气 |
[12:56] | It’s a beautiful story, and I’m getting all misty-eyed, | 多感人的故事 我都快热泪盈眶了 |
[12:58] | but what’s this got to do with us? | 但这同我们有什么关系? |
[13:00] | Well, err… If you give us the real Picasso, | 嗯 额…如果你给我们那幅真的毕加索 |
[13:03] | the one that you nicked from Sava, | 就是你从Sava那偷来的那幅 |
[13:06] | we can go and get our mate back. | 我们就能把我们的朋友救回来了 |
[13:08] | Well, let’s just say that we had this painting, | 好吧 先假设我们有这幅画 |
[13:10] | not that I’m saying that we do, you understand… | 我并不是说我们真有 你明白的… |
[13:14] | But he’s your friend, not ours. | 但他是你们朋友 又不是我们的 |
[13:16] | So what’s in it for us? | 所以跟我们有何相干? |
[13:19] | Well, to be honest, I haven’t thought that bit through. What do you want? | 额 说实话 我还没好好想过 你想要什么? |
[13:23] | Don’t want anything. | 什么都不想要 |
[13:24] | I tell you what, | 我跟你说 |
[13:25] | 20 grand and I’ll nick it straight back for you. | 我可以给你两万美元然后帮你再把画偷回来 |
[13:28] | You know, just for the sheer brass neck of you, | 要知道 就冲着你这份绝对的厚颜无耻 |
[13:30] | I’m tempted to help you out. | 我有兴趣帮你摆脱困境 |
[13:32] | And I do love a grifter. Especially a pretty one. | 我最爱骗子了 尤其是漂亮的骗子 |
[13:35] | But it’s already been moved on. | 但它已经不在这了 |
[13:37] | -Where? -Oh, I can’t tell you that. | -去哪了? -哦 我不能告诉你 |
[13:39] | -You have to. -Ash, is it? -Yeah. | -你必须说 -Ash是吗? -是的 |
[13:44] | Ash Ash. | |
[13:46] | I can’t do it, son. | 我不能说 小崽子 |
[13:48] | We’ve worked years to build up a reputation | 我们辛苦了好些年才建立起的声誉 |
[13:50] | based on complete discretion. | 靠的是完全的谨慎 |
[13:52] | I can’t piss that up the wall for a couple of grifters. | 我不能为了两个骗子就将它毁了 |
[13:54] | So my lips are sealed. | 所以我是绝不会讲的 |
[13:56] | All right, what about if I threatened to beat it out of you? | 好吧 如果我威胁要揍你呢? |
[14:01] | Then I would respect that. | 我很佩服这样的想法 |
[14:03] | And me and my brother Neil here, would defend ourselves as best we could, | 我和我兄弟Neil会很好地进行自我防卫 |
[14:06] | by ripping your head from the rest of your body and eating it. | 我们会把你的脑袋拽下来煮煮吃掉 |
[14:10] | Fair enough, just asking. | 很好 我就问问 |
[14:13] | You have a nice day. | 过得愉快 |
[14:28] | So, looks like we’re back to square one. | 看起来我们又回到原点了 |
[14:30] | No, not exactly, now we know who stole it. | 不 不完全是 现在我们知道是谁偷了它 |
[14:32] | Yeah, but not who for. | 没错 但不知道他们是为谁偷 |
[14:34] | We still don’t know where it is. | 我们还是不知道它在哪里 |
[14:35] | Any news from the Old Bill, Albert? | 警方那边有什么消息吗 Albert? |
[14:37] | It seems we know more than they do. | 似乎他们知道的还没有我们多 |
[14:39] | What if the McCrary brothers haven’t delivered it yet? | 要是McCrary兄弟并没有把它交出去呢? |
[14:41] | We could just watch the house and wait for them to make a move, right? | 我们可以监视那间屋子 等待他们的行动 对不? |
[14:45] | What if they’re delivering it tomorrow or next week? | 要是他们明天或者下周才交货呢? |
[14:48] | We’ve only got four hours left. | 我们只剩下4小时了 |
[14:49] | What about Petre Sava? | Petre Sava那边呢? |
[14:51] | Well, I did some digging about, like you said. | 对 像你说的 我的确有所发现 |
[14:54] | Mickey was right about him being a high-end art collector. | Mickey是对的 他是一名高端艺术品收藏家 |
[14:56] | His private collection would rival most European galleries. | 他的私人收藏能同大多数欧洲美术馆相匹敌 |
[14:59] | The last we knew, he owned half a dozen nightclubs in London, | 我们刚知道 伦敦有六家夜总会归他所有 |
[15:02] | so he was bound to be a bit dodgy. | 所有他肯定有问题 |
[15:03] | Well, that’s a good thing. | 嗯 这是件好事 |
[15:04] | Yeah. Until you find out how dodgy. | 没错 尤其是知道有什么问题 |
[15:06] | -Human trafficking… -Aah… | -贩卖人口… -啊… |
[15:09] | Class A drug distribution, | 一级毒品销售 |
[15:10] | and a protection racket that started in Romania, | 还有一个保护费勒索组织 发起于罗马尼亚 |
[15:12] | and has now spread over eight European cities. | 现在已遍布八个欧洲城市 |
[15:16] | We need to get Mickey out of there. | 我们要把Mickey救出来 |
[15:31] | So what did you do with the black guy? | 你把那个黑人怎么样了? |
[15:33] | He’s in the boot of my car. | 他在我的汽车行李箱里 |
[15:35] | -Can he breathe? -Sure. | -还能呼吸吗? -当然 |
[15:38] | At least I think so. | 至少我觉得能 |
[15:43] | If they don’t bring me my painting… | 如果他们带不回我的画… |
[15:49] | ..you think we should kill him, | ..你认为我们是该杀了他 |
[15:50] | or just cut some bits off? | 还是在他身上切下几块? |
[15:53] | Or both? | 或者都干? |
[15:57] | Both is good. | 都干 |
[16:05] | They don’t cut people up too much in the West, you know. | 要知道 在西方可不太切人 |
[16:10] | They don’t kill them very much, either. They “beat up”. | 同样也不太杀人 他们”给点颜色” |
[16:15] | But if you just “beat up,” they get better, | 但如果你只是”给点颜色” 等他们养好了 |
[16:19] | they find some friends, and then they come back. | 他们会找些朋友回来报复 |
[16:25] | If you cut bits off and post them to their friends, | 如果你切下几块肉寄给他们的朋友 |
[16:28] | this doesn’t happen. | 这类事就不会发生了 |
[16:30] | No. It’s more efficient. | 不会 这有效得多 |
[16:34] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:37] | So, both it is. | 所以 两件事我们都干 |
[16:40] | You cut… | 你切… |
[16:43] | ..I kill. | ..我杀 |
[17:20] | Where’s Mickey? | Mickey在哪? |
[17:22] | He’s being held hostage by a Romanian gangster | 他被一罗马尼亚匪徒绑架了 |
[17:24] | who won’t release him | 除非我们找到一幅画着花园小猫的画 |
[17:27] | until we find a painting of a cat in a garden. | 他是不会放人的 |
[17:28] | Yeah, right, yeah. | 对 没错 是的 |
[17:32] | You crack me up, you lot. | 你们这群人可真逗 |
[17:34] | Very vivid imaginations, as my mum used to say. | 多生动的想象力 像我妈过去常说的那样 |
[17:37] | Mind you, you probably need them in your line of work. | 听着 你们的行当里也许需要这个 |
[17:39] | Cheers, Eddie. | 干杯 Eddie |
[17:41] | Look, give us a couple of minutes, will you? We’re thinking. | 听着 给我们几分钟好吗?我们在思考 |
[17:43] | I thought I could hear something. Oh, you had a phone call. | 我以为我能听听呢 哦 你有个电话 |
[17:47] | Nice lady… Molly? | 一位女士…Molly? |
[17:48] | -Dolly. -Dolly. That’s it. | -Dolly -Dolly 就是她 |
[17:49] | She said she’s got what you want, | 她说她知道你们想要什么了 |
[17:51] | only you have to send the cute one, whatever that means. | 不过你必须把小可爱送过去 反正就这意思 |
[17:56] | No way. | 没门 |
[17:58] | Oh… No way. | 哦…这不行 |
[18:00] | No way! | 想都别想! |
[18:04] | No… | 不… |
[18:06] | ..way. | ..行 |
[18:10] | Ta-daa! | 来啦! |
[18:18] | I didn’t know if you liked red or white, | 我不知道你喜欢红酒还是白酒 |
[18:20] | so I brought one of each. Oh. | 所以都拿来了 噢 |
[18:23] | Ha-ha… | 哈哈… |
[18:42] | It was horrible. | 好可怕 |
[18:44] | -So, did you actually have to? -I don’t want to talk about it. | -哦 你被迫做了什么? -我不想说 |
[18:48] | Oh… | 哦… |
[18:50] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不用 |
[19:02] | She took her teeth out. | 她掏出了她的假牙 |
[19:08] | So, did she say anything at all? | 那么 她究竟说了什么? |
[19:13] | Take a deep breath, Sean. | 深呼吸 Sean |
[19:15] | It might help to make the pictures go away. | 也许有助于你忘掉那些画面 |
[19:25] | Petre Sava bought A Small Cat In The Garden by Picasso | Petre Sava在肯辛通的一场拍卖会上 |
[19:28] | at an auction in Kensington. | 买下了毕加索的《花园里的小猫》 |
[19:30] | He outbid a private collector called Matthew Fairchild, | 他的出价高于一个名为Matthew Fairchild的私人收藏家 |
[19:33] | who’s an investment banker, | 他是一名投资银行家 |
[19:34] | and happens to be the father of Louise Fairchild, | 恰巧是Louise Fairchild的父亲 |
[19:36] | whose married name is Holmes. | 结婚改姓前她姓Holmes |
[19:38] | Should we know her? | 我们认识吗? |
[19:39] | No, but you might’ve heard of her husband. | 不 但你们也许听说过她丈夫 |
[19:40] | -Harry Holmes! -THE Harry Holmes? | -Harry Holmes! -那个Harry Holmes? |
[19:43] | ‘Fraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[20:12] | It’s all right. It’s all right, calm down. Calm down. | 没事 没事的 冷静点 冷静 |
[20:17] | Now, I understand you’re not a grass… | 现在 我知道你不是软柿子… |
[20:23] | ..and I admire that in a man, I really do. | ..我的确很欣赏男人的这种气魄 真的 |
[20:28] | I need you to open up for me. | 我要你自己来切开 |
[20:32] | One way…or another. | 不然…就我来 |
[20:36] | When Harry Holmes found out | 当Harry Holmes发现 |
[20:38] | it was Petre Sava who beat his father-in-law to the painting, | 是Petre Sava在油画竞拍中赢了他岳父 |
[20:41] | he wasn’t happy. It hurt his pride a bit. I bet. | 他很生气 我敢说 这有些伤了他的骄傲 |
[20:43] | I heard he was like a dog with two whatsits when he married into the upper classes. | 我听说他像狗一样 借着结婚的机会混入了上流社会 |
[20:47] | He’s always fancied hunting, shooting and fishing. | 他向来喜欢对打猎 射击 垂钓 |
[20:49] | So the painting’s about impressing | 所以这幅画应该是跟… |
[20:51] | -the new in-laws? -Seems like it. | -…他的新岳父们有关? -看起来是的 |
[20:53] | Then maybe those in-laws are one of the reasons that Harry hasn’t got his own hands dirty | 也可能正是因为他们 Harry自己才能一指不动 |
[20:57] | in order to get the painting back. | 就把画拿了回来 |
[20:59] | He paid the McCrary brothers to steal it for him instead. | 他雇了麦氏兄弟去帮他偷画 |
[21:01] | That’s what Dolly said. | Dolly就是这么说的 |
[21:03] | And you’re sure that wasn’t just pillow talk? | 那你确定这不是枕边风? |
[21:08] | So on one side we’ve got a violent Eastern European gangster, and on the other, a homicidal maniac? | 所以一边是凶残的欧洲黑帮 另一边是杀人狂? |
[21:12] | -That’s about the strength of it. -So what shall we do? | -主要看我们够不够强硬了 -那我们该怎么办? |
[21:15] | Sensible thing would be call the Old Bill, | 直觉告诉我应该给老Bill打个电话 |
[21:17] | tell ’em what happened and throw ourselves on their mercy. | 告诉他事情原委 然后让他罩着我们 |
[21:20] | We’re not going to do that, right? | 但我们不会这么做的 对吧? |
[21:22] | No. Which leaves us with one other option. | 当然不会 那我们只有用另一个法子了 |
[21:24] | Which is? | 那就是? |
[21:25] | To steal the painting back from Harry Holmes. | 把画从Harry Holmes那儿偷回来 |
[22:09] | This is the home of Matthew Fairchild, | 这是Matthew Fairchild的家 |
[22:11] | father-in-law of Harry Holmes, | Harry Holmes的岳父 |
[22:13] | who paid the McCrery brothers to steal the Picasso Painting from Petre Sava. | 也就是付钱雇麦氏兄弟去偷Petre Sava的画的人 |
[22:25] | I still can’t believe you got it back. | 我还是不敢相信你居然把它拿回来了 |
[22:28] | It’s family, innit? | 都是一家人 别见外 |
[22:30] | I know someone who’s getting a special treat later. | 我看有的人等会儿可有福了喔 |
[22:45] | Now Fairchild’s already a collector, | Fairchild算是个藏家了 |
[22:47] | so the security is a bit nifty. | 所以安保方面比较到位 |
[22:48] | That’s comforting. | 真是个好消息 |
[22:50] | CCTV, weight sensor pads, motion detectors, | 他装了中央监控 重力感应板 动作捕捉器 |
[22:52] | heat imaging systems and laser webs. | 热量侦测系统和激光防盗网 |
[22:54] | That’s if you can get past the two killer dogs in the grounds. | 但是这些都得等你先放倒门口的两条大狼狗再说 |
[22:57] | I hate dogs. | 我最讨厌狗了 |
[22:58] | Luckily, although the system’s state of the art, | 幸运的是 这套针对艺术品的安保系统 |
[23:00] | it was designed by Fairchild himself. | 完全是Fairchild自己设计的 |
[23:03] | How does that help us? | 这对我们有帮助吗? |
[23:04] | Systems like this are only as good as their design, | 这种系统也就是从设计上看看还行 |
[23:07] | and he’s made a very common, but simple mistake. | 实际上他犯了一个很低级的错误 |
[23:09] | Which is? | 什么错误? |
[23:10] | Basically it’s a domestic system, | 本质上来说这是一个家用的监控系统 |
[23:12] | and like most domestic alarm systems, | 那跟别的家用警报系统一样 |
[23:13] | it’s designed on the assumption that a theft would take place | 它主要是为了小偷防止入室行窃而设计的 |
[23:16] | either when the place is empty | 那它要么是在家里没人的时候 |
[23:18] | or at night under cover of darkness. | 要么是在月黑风高的夜里才启动 |
[23:19] | Which means when they’re home during the day, the alarms are switched off. | 也就是说大白天有人在家的时候 警报是关掉的 |
[23:24] | Exactly. | 没错啊 |
[23:24] | Because who would be stupid enough to break into a house | 谁会笨到偏偏选光天化日之下 大家都在家的时候 |
[23:27] | in broad daylight when everyone’s at home? | 堂而皇之地破门而入呢? |
[23:36] | ‘OK, so this is all about timing. | ‘所以 只要时机选对了就万事OK |
[23:38] | ‘Everything on cue, like a ballet. | ‘万事俱备 好戏开场 |
[23:40] | ‘Firstly, let’s make sure the dogs get their sleeping pills. | ‘首先 要确定狗已服用安眠药 |
[23:44] | ‘They’ll last about 20 minutes.’ | ‘大概有20分钟的药效 |
[23:48] | Three, two, one. | 三…二…一! |
[23:53] | ‘Dogs are asleep. I’m moving into position.’ | ‘狗睡着了 我这就就位’ |
[23:57] | Albert, you set? | Albert 准备好了? |
[23:59] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[24:00] | Emma? Sean? | Emma Sean 好了吗? |
[24:06] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[24:15] | -Ready. -‘OK.’ | -准备好了 -‘很好’ |
[24:16] | Go! | 出发! |
[24:41] | Hello, madam. We’re investigating a stolen painting. | 女士您好 我们是来调查油画失窃案的 |
[24:44] | -What are you doing? -We need to search the property. | -你想干嘛? -例行搜查 |
[24:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[24:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[24:51] | I’ve got your number, fella! I’ll be straight onto the station! | 好啊!我记住你工号了!我要去警局投诉你! |
[24:55] | But I think we should get out of here. | 我觉得我们最好还是走吧 |
[24:58] | Yeah. I’m with you. | 好 我跟你一起走 |
[25:00] | No, look! | 别急 看! |
[25:04] | This is it, I’ve had enough! | 好好好!我特么受够了! |
[25:06] | All right, come on. | 很好 准备行动 |
[25:09] | Calm down. | 冷静一下 别激动 |
[25:11] | Don’t you tell me to calm down! | 你让我怎么特么冷静! |
[25:12] | All right, thanks, Nigel, don’t forget I owe you a big cigar. | 好的好的 谢了 Nigel 我还欠你一根雪茄呢 |
[25:17] | A good one? Yeah, thanks, bye, bye. | 你只要好货?没问题 谢了 再见 |
[25:18] | All right, the police have been tipped off, | 有人把风声走漏给了警方 |
[25:21] | they’ve seized the painting and they’ve arrested Harry Holmes. | 现在警察拿走了画逮捕了Harry Holmes |
[25:24] | Is that good or bad? | 现在局面是好是坏呢? |
[25:26] | Well, it can’t be good, can it? | 这个么 不能说好 是吧? |
[25:27] | Wait! That’s exactly what it is. | 等一下!这就对了呀 |
[25:28] | How? | 怎么会? |
[25:29] | If the police have it, Sava was the rightful owner. | 如果警察拿着画 这画本来就是Sava的 |
[25:32] | They’ll give him back the painting. | 警方就会把画还给他呀 |
[25:33] | He’ll let Mickey go. Job done. | 他会让Micky去的 这不结了么! |
[25:34] | Eduardo, refreshments, please. | Eduardo 拿点儿吃的来 |
[25:37] | Hello? | 你好? |
[25:39] | Yes, Nigel! | 是我 Nigel! |
[25:43] | I see. All right, thanks for taking the time to call me back, I appreciate it. | 好 我知道了 谢谢你的回电 非常感谢 |
[25:48] | They’ve released Harry Holmes. | 他们把Harry Holmes放了 |
[25:51] | That was quick! | 这也太快了吧! |
[25:51] | Well, they found the painting in the house and it was fake. | 他们在他家找到的画是幅赝品 |
[25:55] | What?! That ain’t possible. We know it was the original, | 搞什么飞机?!这不可能啊 我们知道那是真画啊 |
[25:58] | he had it nicked from Sava, | 明明是他从Sava那儿偷来的 |
[25:59] | who bought it at the auction. | Sava从拍卖会买来的画嘛 |
[26:01] | He wouldn’t have kidnapped Mickey | 要是赝品被盗 |
[26:01] | and hung Ash upside down if he’d lost a fake! | 他也不至于绑架Micky 再把Ash倒吊起来啊 |
[26:04] | So if the one Harry had was a fake, where’s the real one? | 那如果Harry手上是赝品的话 真画在哪儿呢? |
[26:15] | Drinks up. | 饮料来了 |
[26:22] | -Oh, thank you very much, Eddie. -It’s a pleasure to serve you… | -喔 谢谢你 Eddie -乐意效劳… |
[26:26] | Yeah, thank you very much! | 嗯 非常感谢! |
[26:31] | Doesn’t make sense. No. Let’s think about this for a minute. | 这样根本说不通嘛 嗯 我们再好好想想 |
[26:34] | We have to assume that… | 我们必须先假设… |
[26:35] | the painting the McCrary brothers nicked from Petre Sava is the real Picasso. | 麦氏兄弟从Patre Sava手上偷到的是真品 |
[26:40] | Agreed. | 对的 |
[26:41] | But by the time it got to Harry Holmes and his father-in-law, | 但是在送到Harry Holmes和他岳父手上的时候 |
[26:43] | it was a fake. | 被人掉包了 |
[26:44] | -Exactly. -So they switched it? | -一点儿没错 -那是谁做的手脚呢? |
[26:46] | Can’t be anything else. | 肯定是这样子 |
[26:47] | So if they passed on a fake to Harry, | 那如果他们给到Harry的是赝品 |
[26:48] | they must’ve had another buyer for the real one. Robbing bastards. | 他们也没有别的买主要买真画 混账东西 |
[26:52] | The McCrarys have the real painting? | 所以麦氏兄弟拿着真画咯? |
[26:54] | That’s the only thing that makes sense. | 这是唯一说得通的解释了 |
[26:55] | They must! | 画肯定在他们手上 |
[26:56] | Or at least know where it is. | 或者至少他们知道画在哪儿 |
[26:58] | -The gate’s wide open. -Oh, we’re too late! | -门户大开啊 -呃 我们来晚了! |
[27:01] | There’s no sign of life anywhere… | 里里外外连个人影都看不到… |
[27:03] | No, they’re long gone. | 当然 他们早跑路了 |
[27:04] | Well, of Course. | 还用说么 |
[27:05] | If you’re just about to stitch up Harry Holmes, | 如果你想好了在Harry Holmes眼皮底下偷梁换柱 |
[27:07] | you’re not gonna hang around where he can find you. | 难道你还原地不动等着被抓啊 |
[27:09] | They must have moved out just after we saw them. | 我们上次见过面以后他们肯定就搬走了 |
[27:12] | They could be back in Glasgow by now. | 他们现在可能都已经回格拉斯哥了 |
[27:13] | -We’re screwed. -You mean Mickey is. | -我们死定了 -是Micky死定了才对 |
[27:15] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[27:16] | If you were going to give Harry Holmes a fake, | 如果要把赝品掉包给Harry Holmes的话 |
[27:19] | you’re not going to risk him spotting it. | 肯定不能让他起疑心 |
[27:21] | It’d have to be near-perfect. | 所以这个赝品必须要真的能以假乱真才行 |
[27:23] | So – where would you go for a near-perfect copy of a Picasso? | 那么 到哪儿能搞到足够以假乱真的毕加索的画呢? |
[27:28] | A girl’s got to earn a living! | 人家也要穿衣吃饭的啊! |
[27:30] | But why didn’t you tell us, Dolly? | 但是你为什么不告诉我们呢 Dolly? |
[27:32] | Well, I didn’t know there was a connection! | 因为我根本不知道这两件事有关联啊! |
[27:35] | It’s the flaming cat in the wotsit, the painting we was asking you about! | 显而易见的事情嘛 这幅画不就是我问你的那幅嘛 |
[27:38] | Yeah, but I can’t keep track of everything, | 话是这么说 但是我又不可能事事都上心 |
[27:41] | I’m not an accountant, I’m an artist. | 我又不是会计 我是艺术家啊 |
[27:43] | All right, all right. So…step by step, right? | 罢了罢了 一步步来 好不好? |
[27:46] | You did the fake for the McCrarys, right? | 麦氏兄弟手上的赝品是你画的对吧? |
[27:49] | -Maybe. -Dolly! Stop messing about! | -有这种可能吧 -Dolly! 别打岔! |
[27:52] | Are you going to let him speak to me like that? | 你就让他这样子跟我说话啊? |
[27:55] | Eh? | 啊? |
[27:57] | I thought what we had was special. | 我还以为我们之间是有感情的呢 |
[28:00] | We didn’t have anything! | 我们之间什么也没有好么! |
[28:02] | You touched my Mabel! | 你都摸过我的Mabel了! |
[28:03] | What? | 什么玩意儿? |
[28:04] | That-That is what she calls her ferret. | 那个那个 那个是她养的雪貂而已 |
[28:06] | -Ferret? -She keeps it in the khazi. | -雪貂? -对啊 她在卡其布里面养的 |
[28:08] | I don’t let just anyone touch my Mabel. | 我才不会随便让人碰我的Mabel呢 |
[28:11] | Dolly! Dolly! | |
[28:13] | Yeah, yeah, all right, all right. | 哎哟 好吧好吧 |
[28:16] | I made the McCrarys a fake, | 我是给麦氏兄弟画了一幅赝品 |
[28:18] | and they said that they’d got a buyer, but he was a muppet | 他们说他们有个买家 但是个外行 |
[28:22] | and he’d never know the difference. | 他们说那人根本不识货 |
[28:24] | Yeah, well, that “muppet” is Harry Holmes. | 是是是 那个”外行”就是Harry Holmes |
[28:27] | Oh. That’s not good. | 呃 这事大了 |
[28:28] | No, it’s not, is it? So I need you to tell me | 是吧 你也知道大事不妙了?我现在要你告诉我 |
[28:31] | what the McCrarys were doing with the real Picasso. | 麦氏兄弟到底把真品弄到哪儿去了 |
[28:37] | They did say something about a new buyer. | 他们当时是说了点儿关于新买家的事情 |
[28:39] | Who? | 是谁? |
[28:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[28:42] | Did they say anything at all? Mention any names? | 他们到底说了些什么?提到了什么名字了吗? |
[28:45] | No. | 没有 |
[28:45] | OK, right, well, the, er, the fake… | 罢了罢了 呃 那这幅赝品… |
[28:48] | so, when you’d finished it, did they collect it from here? | 那你画完了以后 是他们亲自来你这儿取的? |
[28:52] | -No. -So how did you get it to them? | -这倒没有 -那是怎么交易的呢? |
[28:55] | I had to parcel it up and send it in a cab. | 我把画包好叫出租车送走的 |
[28:57] | Right. Where to? | 很好 画被送到哪儿去了呢? |
[29:02] | I don’t remember. | 我记不得了呀 |
[29:03] | Dolly! This is important. | Dolly!这点很关键的啊! |
[29:04] | Look, it’s all this pressure! | 你们想想看 我压力山大啊! |
[29:06] | I can’t think straight with you all looking at me! | 你们一个个直勾勾盯着我 我根本没法正常思考! |
[29:10] | -Would it help if we all just looked away? -Yes. Except him. | -那我们不看你总行了吧? -可以,除了他 |
[29:13] | Oh, come on, Dolly! | 哦 Dolly你就省省吧 |
[29:15] | Oh. Oh! | 噢…噢! |
[29:17] | Maybe a gin might do it. | 一点杜松子酒能让我醒醒脑 |
[29:21] | It helps me to relax. | 能让我放松点儿 |
[29:24] | What do we have with it? | 还有什么线索? |
[29:26] | More gin. | 再来点儿 |
[29:29] | -Go. -Thank you. | -给她吧 -谢谢 |
[29:44] | It was a hotel. | 画是送去一家酒店的 |
[29:46] | Good. Which one? | 很好 哪家? |
[29:48] | Up west. | 在城西的一家酒店 |
[29:52] | Name. | 酒店名字? |
[29:55] | Have another gin. | 再来一杯 |
[29:56] | She’s no use to us if she passes out, is she? | 再喝下去她醉倒了我们问谁去? |
[29:59] | I am here, you know! | 我不是好好的吗 你急什么! |
[30:00] | I could, er… | 我想… |
[30:02] | I could book us a room while I was there. | 我可以在那边给我们开个房间… |
[30:05] | It was the Goodridge on the South Bank. | 叫Goodridge 在泰晤士河南岸那一带 |
[30:08] | See if they’ve got a four-poster! | 帮我看看他们有没有四柱床哦! |
[30:30] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗? |
[30:35] | Yes, boss. | 活着 老板 |
[30:37] | You know your friends have two hours to return with my painting. | 你的朋友们只剩两个小时了 |
[30:41] | If they are late, | 如果他们来迟了 |
[30:42] | we cut off something every ten minutes until they get here. | 每过十分钟我就切掉你身体的一部分 直到他们出现 |
[30:48] | If they are not here in two hours, | 如果再过两个小时他们还不来的话 |
[30:51] | we kill whatever is left. | 你就是个死虾子了 |
[30:54] | What do you think of that? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[30:58] | Do you want me to take his gag off? So he can tell you what he thinks? | 要不要我把他嘴上封条揭下来 让他说说他的想法? |
[31:01] | No, no. | 不用不用 |
[31:04] | I’m a people person, it was a rhetorical question, | 我很善于与人打交道的 这不过是个反问罢了 |
[31:07] | I know what he thinks. | 我知道他怎么想的 |
[31:10] | You do? | 你真知道? |
[31:12] | He is thinking he hopes his friends come before we cut anything off. | 他在想啊 要是他们能按时赶到就好了 |
[31:17] | Oh. | 哦 |
[31:19] | Then maybe he’s thinking about | 也有可能他在想 |
[31:21] | what we will cut off, and in what order. | 我们会按什么顺序从哪儿开始切他呢? |
[31:27] | True? | 是吧? |
[31:42] | Do you think they’re still here? | 你说他们还在这儿吗? |
[31:43] | Albert, do you know the concierge? | Albert, 这个前台你认不认识? |
[31:44] | Yes. Anthony… | 认识 他叫Anthony… |
[31:46] | Excuse me a moment. | 等我一下 |
[31:47] | I thought Dolly sent the fake painting here. | Dolly把赝品寄到这儿来了 |
[31:49] | Yes, the McCrary brothers needed a fake | 当然了 是麦氏兄弟要的呀 |
[31:51] | to give to Harry Holmes, not the real one. | 把假的给Harry Holmes 而不是真的 |
[31:53] | So the real one could be here? | 所以说真画有可能还在这儿咯? |
[31:54] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能弄清楚了 |
[32:00] | All right. They’re staying overnight, | 好了 他们今晚在这儿住 |
[32:02] | they’ve booked a car tomorrow morning to go to the airport. | 已经定好了明早去机场的车 |
[32:05] | And right now, they’re in the bar. | 现在他们正在酒吧喝酒呢 |
[32:15] | They don’t look like they’ve got anything with them. | 他们看起来好像没带东西嘛 |
[32:18] | -What room are they in, Albert? -624. | -他们住哪间房 Albert? -624 |
[32:20] | They’ve seen me and Ems, so we’ll check the room, | 他们见过我和Ems 所以我们上去检查房间 |
[32:22] | -you keep an eye on ’em, give us a heads up if they move. -All right. | -你盯住他们 如果他们要走提前告诉我 -好嘞 |
[32:37] | -We haven’t got a lot of time. -You go that way. -Yeah. | -我们时间不多 -你从那边找 -好 |
[33:04] | It’s not here. | 不在这儿 |
[33:10] | I’m making a real pig’s ear of this, aren’t I? | 是我搞砸了 对吧? |
[33:12] | All those times Mickey’s bailed us out, | 每次都是Micky把我们弄出来的 |
[33:15] | I can’t even find a painting. | 我却连一幅画都找不到 |
[33:16] | We’ll find it, it’s just a matter of time. | 我们会找到了 时间问题罢了 |
[33:18] | Time we haven’t got. It’s less than an hour now. | 我们没时间了啊 只剩一个小时不到了 |
[33:21] | Know what? | 现在怎么办? |
[33:22] | I’d rather get tooled up, go to Sava’s and take me chances. | 我还不如全副武装的去Sava家试试看 |
[33:25] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[33:26] | Yeah, well, I can’t do this either. | 好吧 但是现在这个我也做不来啊 |
[33:28] | It’s a setback, but come on, | 失败是成功之母嘛 加把油 |
[33:29] | you’re just as smart as Mickey. | 你跟Micky一样厉害的 |
[33:33] | Right. The McCrary brothers are still downstairs. | 对 麦氏兄弟还在楼下呢 |
[33:36] | Let’s just go and try to talk to them again. | 我们再下去找他们谈谈 |
[33:38] | We can get through this. Let’s go. | 我们会成功的 走吧! |
[34:04] | Now, that’s clever. | 嗯 这就对了 |
[34:12] | See? I told you we’d get it! | 看吧 我就说我们能成功的 |
[34:18] | Who the hell are you? | 你们特么是谁? |
[34:32] | So let me get this straight. | 我来帮你们捋捋清楚 |
[34:34] | Sava is holding your mate until you bring him this. | Sava扣住了你们的同伴 让你们把画还给他 |
[34:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:37] | And he doesn’t know it was me who nicked the painting? He thinks it was you. | 他不知道是我把画偷走了 他以为是你偷的? |
[34:42] | Sounds like you’re up shit creek and left the paddle at home, sunshine. | 这回你可真是阴沟里翻船了啊 宝贝儿 |
[34:47] | And I have had a right result. | 我算是修成了正果了 |
[34:50] | Just tell me one thing. | 就告诉我一件事 |
[34:52] | How did you know it was here? | 你们怎么知道画在这儿? |
[34:54] | We didn’t. | 我们不知道啊 |
[34:55] | We just found the McCrarys and hoped for the best. | 我们只是找到麦氏兄弟 然后顺藤摸瓜放手一搏 |
[34:57] | Yeah, well those two stitched me right up. | 是 那俩孙子可是把我耍的团团转啊 |
[34:59] | Didn’t just sell me a moody painting, | 要只是卖幅假画给我也就罢了 |
[35:03] | they made me look like a prat in front of my wife’s family. | 他们让我在我老婆的家人面前丢多大人啊 |
[35:06] | Where are they? | 他们人呢? |
[35:07] | No idea, there was no-one in the room when we got here. | 不知道啊 我们进来的时候没人 |
[35:13] | All right, seems to me you two haven’t done me any harm, you’ve got nothing I need, | 好 看起来你们并没有碍我的事 我对你们也无所求 |
[35:18] | and you’ve got enough to worry about. So get out. | 你们的烦心事儿已经够多了 出去吧 |
[35:24] | Go on, sling your hook before I change my mind. | 在我没改主意之前快滚吧 |
[35:32] | We can’t do that. | 我们不能就这么一走了之 |
[35:36] | -Oh, yeah? -No. | -是么? -是的 |
[35:38] | Without the painting, | 没有这幅画的话 |
[35:39] | Petre Sava’s not gonna let our mate go. | Petre Sava不会放了我朋友的 |
[35:41] | So, I don’t care who you are. | 所以我不管你是谁 |
[35:43] | I ain’t leaving without it. | 没有拿到画我是不会走的 |
[35:47] | And that’s your final word? | 这就是你的下限? |
[35:50] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[35:55] | No, don’t! | 别这样! |
[35:57] | Oohh… | 喔… |
[36:01] | Ash. That wasn’t very smart. | Ash 这可不是明智之举啊 |
[36:10] | So have we got a plan B? | 我们有备选方案吗? |
[36:11] | -Well, it’s more like plan A revisited. -Eh? | -只是方案一的修正版罢了 -是啊? |
[36:13] | Harry will take the painting back to his father-in-law’s like a hero. | Harry肯定会带着画回家找他岳父邀功请赏的 |
[36:16] | And we’ve got a plan | 而且我们之前已经有一个方案了 |
[36:17] | -to steal it back from there. -Clever. | -就是上他家偷画 -聪明! |
[36:19] | Yeah, more importantly, we need Harry back at the house pronto, | 就是啊!但更重要的是Harry必须马上到家才行 |
[36:22] | and finding the McCrary boys will only slow him down. | 而他要去找麦氏兄弟的话肯定会耽搁 |
[36:25] | So let’s make sure he has to leave now. | 我们要确保他现在就走 |
[36:53] | Right. | 对 |
[36:54] | Like a ballet, remember? | 好戏上演 记得么? |
[37:14] | -We all set? -Ready. | -各就各位了? -是 |
[37:18] | Set. | 就位 |
[37:24] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[37:31] | Right. | 好了 |
[37:33] | Go! | 出发! |
[37:43] | And you’re sure it’s definitely the real one this time? | 你确定这次的是真品没错? |
[37:47] | -Oh, yeah. -Ooh, I love you so much, I could burst. | -当然 -爱死你了 我都等不及了 |
[37:55] | I’ll get it. | 我来开 |
[38:00] | Hello? | 哪位? |
[38:01] | Hi, I’m really sorry, | 你好 不好意思 |
[38:02] | but my Bobby has just run into your garden. | 我们家Bobby刚跑到你院子里去了 |
[38:04] | -Bobby? -He’s a white Bichon Frise. | -Bobby? -哦 是一只白色的比熊 |
[38:07] | -Oh. -Only I was worried in case you had dogs. -We do! | -喔 -我就是怕你家也养狗了 -我家养狗 |
[38:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[38:12] | No. Um… | 不是吧 嗯… |
[38:14] | Bobby! Darling, come on! | Bobby!宝贝儿 出来出来 |
[38:16] | Wait, I’ll come with you. | 等一下 我跟你一起去 |
[38:28] | OK, two in the viewing room. | 好 两个人在客厅 |
[38:30] | ‘Time to split ’em up.’ | 是时候把他们分开了 |
[38:36] | Bobby! Bobby! | Bobby!出来! |
[38:44] | Hello? Fairchild. | 你好?Fairchild |
[38:46] | Paul Holland from New York. | 我是纽约的Paul Holland |
[38:47] | ‘We met at an awful meet | ‘我们之前开会的时候认识的 |
[38:49] | ‘and greet in London last month.’ | ‘上个月在伦敦也见过面’ |
[38:50] | You do remember? | 你不记得我啦? |
[38:51] | We’ve been through here twice before. | 这边我们已经找了两次了 |
[38:54] | He could be under any of these bushes. Bobby! | 它可能就在这堆树丛里 Bobby! |
[39:06] | OK, Ash, one left over. | 好了 Ash 只剩一个了 |
[39:17] | OK, Ash, good to go, mate. | 很好 Ash 干得漂亮 |
[39:23] | -There! -What? | -那儿! -什么? |
[39:25] | I heard something! This way! | 我听见有声音 这边! |
[39:27] | Bobby! Bobby! | |
[39:37] | Yes. Uh-huh. Yes. | 是啊 嗯哼 是的 |
[39:43] | ‘Which brings me to my other point…’ | ‘这让我回到我的另一个观点…’ |
[40:10] | Yes, of course,I’d be interested in looking… | 是的 当然 我很有兴趣… |
[40:22] | Yes, exactly. | 是的 没错 |
[40:23] | You know, if you don’t find them in the first half… | 要知道 如果你在第一个半小时内没找到他们… |
[40:27] | You know, you might…excuse me. | 你知道 你可能… 抱歉 |
[40:29] | Oh. Yes? | 哦 怎么? |
[40:31] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[40:32] | Oh, that’s amazing. Oh, thank you, darling, so much. | -噢 太棒了 -噢 太谢谢你了 亲爱的 |
[40:36] | -Yes, I’m coming back now. -All right. | -是的 我现在就回来 -好吧 |
[40:38] | He found his way home! He’s such a clever baby! | 他找到回家的路了 他真是个聪明孩子 |
[40:41] | Oh, thank you so much for helping. | 真的很感谢你的帮忙 |
[40:43] | -It’s fine. It’s fine. -Bye, bye! Bye! | -没关系 不客气 -再见! 再见! |
[40:54] | ‘..perhaps you can call me at my office tomorrow, | ‘..或许明天你可以打我办公室的电话 |
[40:57] | ‘and I can draw out some projections…’ | ‘我们可以做出一些规划…’ |
[40:59] | Sorry, Matthew, I got the Senator on the other line, | 对不起Mattew 参议员在另外一条线上 |
[41:03] | I’ve got to take it. | 我得听电话 |
[41:04] | -I’ll be in touch, -thank you so much. | -再联络 -非常感谢 |
[41:11] | Home, James, and don’t spare the horses! | 回家 James 别心疼你的马! |
[41:25] | You won’t believe what I’ve been doing in the garden. | 你不会相信我在花园在干什么 |
[41:28] | I’ve been chasing… | 我一直在追… |
[41:30] | Oh, no. | 噢 不会吧 |
[41:43] | Yeah, I’ve got it. Yeah, the real one. | 是的 我拿到了 是的 真的那幅 |
[41:45] | The same place as you left me in half an hour. | 半小时后 在你丢下我的地方见面 |
[41:48] | But if Mickey’s not there, | 但是如果Mickey不在那儿 |
[41:49] | the deal’s off… | 这桩买卖就谈不成了… |
[41:50] | OK. | 好吧 |
[41:51] | Half hour. | 半个小时 |
[41:53] | Well? All set. We’ll meet back at the warehouse in half an hour. | 好吧 都搞定了 半小时后在仓库见 |
[41:56] | We give ’em the real painting, | 我们交给他们真画 |
[41:57] | they give us Mickey. | 他们把Mickey还给我们 |
[41:58] | But can we trust them? | 但我们能相信他们吗? |
[42:00] | The honest truth is, Albert, I don’t know. | 老实讲 Albert 我不知道 |
[42:02] | What if Harry realises it was us? | 如果Harry猜到是我们 |
[42:04] | -I don’t know that either. -What happens if… | -这个我也不知道 -如果…? |
[42:06] | Let’s get Mickey back first, | 我们先把Mickey救回来 |
[42:08] | and worry about everything else later, yeah? | 再担心其他的事情 好不好? |
[42:10] | Sounds like a plan. | 这个计划可行 |
[42:10] | Yeah, well, first, I need a drink. | 好吧 首先我得先喝一杯 |
[42:18] | Set ’em up. | 拿酒来 |
[42:20] | There you are! | 你们来了! |
[42:30] | Mad Dolly told us where to find you. | 疯子Dolly告诉我们在哪里能找到你们 |
[42:34] | Oh? | 哦? |
[42:35] | That was you at the hotel, wasn’t it? | 在宾馆里的是你吧 是不是? |
[42:37] | Hotel? | 宾馆? |
[42:38] | I saw you leaving. | 我看见你离开的 |
[42:41] | Just passing, were you? | 你们是正好经过吗? |
[42:43] | That’s right, yeah, we erm… | 没错 是的 我们 额… |
[42:45] | Well, we found out where you were | 我们知道了你们在哪里 |
[42:48] | and we thought we’d try again, you know, to convince you to… | 我们想再试一次 你懂得 试图说服你们… |
[42:52] | let us take the painting. | 让我们把画带走 |
[42:54] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[42:56] | So it was you guys that set off the alarm, was it? | 也就是说是你们触响了警铃 是不是? |
[43:00] | Yeah, yeah, we… | 是啊 是 我们… |
[43:02] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你们说的没错吧? |
[43:07] | That’s why we’re here, we wanted to say thank you! | 所以我们到这来 想要谢谢你们的! |
[43:11] | Eh? | 哦? |
[43:14] | Look, I don’t know why you hit the alarm when you did, | 听着 我不知道你们为什么要那么做 去触发警铃 |
[43:17] | but if you hadn’t, | 但是如果你们没那么做的话 |
[43:18] | we’d have just waltzed up there | 我们就还在那里得意 |
[43:19] | and found Harry Holmes in our room. | 而Harry Holmes在我们房里 |
[43:21] | Yeah, well, you know, don’t mention it. | 噢 是的 不要客气 |
[43:24] | So what happened? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[43:26] | You found us | 你找到了我们 |
[43:27] | and then you saw Harry and his goons there too, right? | 然后看见Harry和他那伙人也在那 对不对? |
[43:31] | That’s right, yeah. So…we legged it. | 对的 是 于是… 我们就赶快逃走 |
[43:33] | Only we didn’t want to drop you in it, so… | 但是我们不想丢下你们不管… |
[43:35] | So we hit the alarm. | 所以就触动了警铃 |
[43:38] | Look. All I know is if it wasn’t for you guys we would be screwed. | 我只知道要不是你们 我们就完蛋了 |
[43:42] | So, thank you. | 所以 真的很感谢你们 |
[43:44] | It’s a pleasure, I hope you’d do the same for us. | 别客气 我希望你们也会为我们这么做 |
[43:46] | Oh, absolutely! | 噢 那当然! |
[43:48] | Well, there you go. | 好吧 这边请 |
[43:49] | We’d love to stay and have a beer with you, | 我们很想留下来跟你们一起喝杯啤酒 |
[43:51] | but we have a flight to catch. | 但是我们要去赶飞机 |
[43:53] | We’ve got to get home and make a start on spending this. | 我们要回家 开始花这笔钱了 |
[44:01] | 400 grand…for the painting. | 四十万… 这幅画 |
[44:05] | The painting? | 画? |
[44:07] | The Picasso. | 毕加索的 |
[44:10] | We sold Harry one of the duds Dolly made. | 我们卖给Harry一幅Dolly的伪造品 |
[44:13] | Yeah, I heard. That’s why he was looking for you. | 是啊 我听说了 所以他在找你们 |
[44:15] | Oh, no doubt. | 哦 那还用说 |
[44:16] | But we also had another buyer lined up for the real one. | 但是我们还有另外一个买主等候买一幅真品 |
[44:19] | German guy. | 一个德国佬 |
[44:23] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[44:24] | You said you sold “one of the duds” to Harry? | 你说你将”其中一幅赝品”卖给Harry? |
[44:32] | So you sold a dud to the German too? | 你还卖了一幅伪造品给德国人? |
[44:35] | No, no, he got the real thing. Bid the highest you see. | 不是的 他拿到的是真品 他出价最高的 |
[44:40] | No, we had Dolly make two duds. | 不是 我们让Dolly画了两幅赝品 |
[44:43] | We sold one to Harry, | 其中的一幅卖给了Harry |
[44:45] | and the other we were going to sell to some Aussie guy in the hotel bar, | 另外一幅我们准备卖给一个在宾馆酒吧的澳洲家伙 |
[44:48] | but he was a no show. | 可是他没出现 |
[44:49] | Yeah, yeah, but you can’t have sold the real one, | 是吗 但是你不可能已经把真的卖掉了 |
[44:52] | because Harry found it in your room. | 因为Harry发现它在你们的房间里 |
[44:55] | He would have been pretty disappointed when he got home. | 那他回到家肯定要大失所望了 |
[44:58] | Eh? Did the deal with the German guy this afternoon, | -呃? -我们今天下午就跟这个德国家伙成交了 |
[45:00] | long before Harry found us. | 比Harry找到我们要早很多 |
[45:02] | If he found a painting in our room, it was the other dud. | 如果他在我们房间里看到那幅画 那是另一幅仿造品 |
[45:05] | Shit, I think we actually hung it up on the wall. | 糟了 我想起来我们把它挂墙上了 |
[45:08] | We were leaving it as a wee present for the hotel. | 我们把它留在那儿 当做给宾馆的一点小礼物 |
[45:10] | Look, like I said, we just came here to say thank you. | 听着 我说过了 我们来就是要谢谢你们 |
[45:19] | Oh, by the way, how did, er… How did things pan out with your friend? | 哦 顺便问一下 你们朋友的事情进行的怎么样? |
[45:23] | Oh, well, we’re, er…We’re still working on it. | 噢 我们… 我们还在进行当中 |
[45:26] | Well, good luck with that. | 好吧 祝你们顺利 |
[45:28] | Cheers. | 加油 |
[45:40] | So we stole another fake? | 就是说 我们偷了另一幅赝品? |
[45:41] | You told Sava we had half an hour. | 你告诉Sava我们有半小时 |
[45:44] | We’ve got 15 minutes. | 我们只有十五分钟了 |
[45:49] | So what do we do now? | 现在怎么办? |
[45:51] | Here you are, mate. | 给你 伙计 |
[46:22] | When you live outside the law, on the fringes of society, | 当你置身于法律之外 游走在社会边缘 |
[46:26] | you’re always going to have days like this. | 你总是会碰到这样的日子 |
[46:30] | What you might call a bad day in the office. | 你称之为办公室里糟糕的一天 |
[46:35] | Well, the thing is not to panic. | 最重要的是不要慌 |
[46:38] | Because people like this lot, they’re like dogs, | 因为那种人 像猎狗一样 |
[46:42] | they can smell fear. | 他们能嗅到恐惧 |
[46:46] | So the trick is to make them think you know something they don’t. | 所以对策就是让他们以为 你知道些他们不知道的事 |
[46:50] | That way they’ll generally hold off killing you | 这样一来在他们还没搞清楚怎么回事之前 |
[46:53] | while they try and work out what it is. | 他们就不会急着杀了你 |
[47:09] | You have brought my painting? | 画带来了吗? |
[47:10] | -You brought my friend? -Painting first. | -你把我的朋友带来了吗? -先看画 |
[47:12] | Friend first or there’s no deal. | 先把朋友交给我们 否则没什么好谈的 |
[47:14] | I don’t think you’re in a position to negotiate, do you? | 我想你们这种处境没资格讨价还价 是不是? |
[47:17] | If you believe that, it could be the worst mistake you ever made. | 如果你这么认为 那你就大错特错了 |
[47:20] | I see my friend…you see your painting. | 我见我的朋友…然后你看你的画 |
[47:47] | Now your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[48:18] | Right. Who’s got my painting? | 好吧 我的画在哪里? |
[48:21] | This is none of your business, Harry. | 这不关你的事 Harry |
[48:23] | Well, I’m making it my business, Boris, | 那我就让它关我的事 Boris |
[48:25] | I’ve been dancing around you lot for too long. | 这么久以来 我一直围着你团团转 |
[48:28] | My name is not Boris. | 我不叫Boris |
[48:30] | It is when I’m talking to you. | 我说你是你就是 |
[48:31] | You know, calling me Boris is racist. | 你知道 叫我Boris是一种种族歧视 |
[48:34] | Tough. | 算你倒霉 |
[48:35] | Er, excuse me, can we, er…Can we get on with this, please? | 呃… 对不起 我们可以继续我们的事吗? |
[48:38] | What are you doing here? | 这儿有你什么事儿? |
[48:40] | What do you think I’m flaming doing here? | 你以为我干嘛来这儿出风头? |
[48:42] | I’ve come to swap this painting… | 我是来交易这幅画的… |
[48:45] | for my mate. | 替同伴来的 |
[48:47] | -That is my painting. -No. My painting. | -这是我的画 -非也 是我的才对 |
[48:50] | -I nicked it, fair and square. -And now I’m getting it back. | -我正大光明搞来的 -现在我要拿回来 |
[48:53] | That’s enough! | 有完没完! |
[48:56] | -Who you shouting at? You! | -你丫吼谁呢? -吼你! |
[49:00] | The pair of you! | 你们俩! |
[49:03] | Have you never heard of honour amongst thieves? | 你们有听说过什么叫盗亦有道吗? |
[49:06] | Some kind of nodding appreciation amongst your peers? | 你们同行间没有过点头称赞的欣赏吗? |
[49:13] | You’re like a couple of five-year-olds. | 你们还没断奶啊 |
[49:15] | “Please, Miss, he’s nicked my painting.” It’s pathetic. | “小姐 拜托了 他抢我的画” 多可悲 |
[49:19] | -And I’ve had it with both of you! -Get the painting. | -我受够你们俩了! -拿画呀 |
[49:23] | Ah, ah, ah! | 啊 啊 啊! |
[49:33] | I’ve had a gun shoved up me hooter, | 子弹曾刷刷的从我眼前飞过 |
[49:35] | been hung upside down | 我还被倒吊起来 |
[49:37] | and kicked up in the air. | 还被踢到半空去过 |
[49:39] | I’ve been threatened by at least three nationalities | 我跑遍半个伦敦的途中 被3个国籍的势力威胁过 |
[49:42] | while running around half of London chasing some stupid picture of a cat in someone’s back garden | 就为了这幅破画 画的是某个后院里有只小猫 |
[49:47] | that looks like it was done by a three-year-old on a sugar rush. | 看上去就像个糖吃多了的3岁小孩的信手涂鸦 |
[49:52] | I’ve been lied to, cheated and generally abused | 我被骗过 蒙过 还被老是被骂 |
[49:58] | just because me and my mate here were trying to earn an honest crust | 就是因为我和这几个同伴想要赚个童叟无欺的名声 |
[50:01] | when Rasputin here went and kidnapped him. | 而这个Rasputin却神经到绑架了他 |
[50:03] | Hey. Rasputin is worse than Boris. | 喂 Rasputin还不如Boris好呢 |
[50:07] | I said, shut it! | 我说了 闭嘴! |
[50:09] | Now, I don’t know whose painting this is and, to be quite honest,I don’t give a flying toss! | 现在我不知道谁画该给谁了 说实话 |
[50:14] | I’ve had a very bad day! | 我今天过得很糟糕! |
[50:15] | Do you know who you’re talking to? | 你知道你在和谁说话么? |
[50:18] | Never mind who I’m talking to. | 管他是谁 |
[50:22] | You ought to worry about who we are, son. | 你该担心的是我们是什么人物 小子 |
[50:26] | We’re grifters. Yeah. | 咱是骗子 哦耶 |
[50:29] | This bloke over here. He’s sold the Eiffel Tower, | 站这的这家伙 埃菲尔铁塔是他卖的 |
[50:33] | the Palace Of Westminster and the Sydney Opera House. | 威斯敏斯特宫和悉尼歌剧院也是 |
[50:37] | We broke banks, companies and political parties. | 我们让银行破产 搞垮企业 收拾政党 |
[50:39] | We took on the mafia in Las Vegas | 我们欺负拉斯维加斯黑手党 |
[50:42] | and we made the London Special Branch look like the Keystone Cops. | 还把伦敦政治保安处整得像一群饭桶 |
[50:46] | So never mind about you two threatening us! | 还想吓唬我们?省省吧! |
[50:51] | Now, I’m threatening you! | 现在是我在威胁你们! |
[50:58] | We’re going to make you our hobby. | 我们会拿你们作消遣 |
[51:01] | Spend sleepless nights working out how to take away everything from you, every penny. | 花几个通宵 想办法把你们榨干 把你们掏空 |
[51:06] | It won’t be just a sodding painting you have to worry about, | 你要担心的远不止这副该死的狗屁画 |
[51:09] | you’ll be working out where you’re going to sleep at night. | 好好盘算晚上要在哪儿落脚吧 |
[51:17] | Because we’re going to pick you clean. | 因为我们要把你们给掏干净了 |
[51:21] | We’ll strip every bit of flesh off the bone. | 我们会把你们骨头上的肉剔个精光 |
[51:38] | Nice speech. I got just one question. | 说得好 我就一个问题 |
[51:41] | Yeah, what’s that? | 嗯 说? |
[51:44] | How are you lot going to do that, when you’re dead? | 你们这群家伙要是死了 还怎么做事呢? |
[51:47] | Very good. | 很好 |
[51:52] | Now, give me my painting. | 现在 把我的画给我 |
[51:54] | No. No. You give me MY painting. | 不 不 把我的画给我才是 |
[52:02] | Some people never listen, do they? | 有些人就是不听话 对吧? |
[52:06] | I tell you what… | 跟你们讲… |
[52:08] | you can sort it out amongst yourselves. | 你们自己解决 |
[52:47] | Get it round the side! Yeah, that’s it. | 把它踢到旁边去! 嗯 就是这样 |
[52:52] | Watch what you’re doing! | 瞧你在干嘛! |
[52:56] | Don’t damage it! | 别伤到画! |
[52:58] | You didn’t phone, you didn’t write. | 电话也不来个 手信也没有 |
[53:01] | Sorry, mate, I’ve been a bit tied up. | 对不起啦 我一直束手束脚的 |
[53:05] | Is that who I think it is? | 是那谁吗? |
[53:07] | Harry Holmes, yeah. | 嗯 Harry Holmes |
[53:10] | Good job he turned up. | 还好他出现了 |
[53:12] | Yeah, well…I phoned him. | 嗯 额…我打给他的 |
[53:16] | -You phoned him? -Yeah. | -你打给他? -嗯 |
[53:18] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在干嘛? |
[53:27] | Hello. Harry? | 喂 Harry? |
[53:29] | Would you be interested to know who the McCrary boys were working for when they double-crossed you? | 你想鸡道McCrary兄弟瞒着你干了咩勾当吗? |
[53:34] | Aye, I do know. Have you got a pen? | 系啊 我鸡道啊 你有笔吗? |
[53:40] | Just watch the painting, will ya? | 看好画啊 行不行啊? |
[53:42] | They don’t seem to like each other very much. | 他们好像不对付 |
[53:45] | No, well, I er…I phoned the other one ‘an all. | 嗯 那个 我 呃…我给另一个也打了电话 |
[53:48] | Harry Holmes Harry Holmes. | |
[53:50] | Yes, he cheated a friend of mine. | 嗯 他骗了偶的一个朋友啦 |
[53:53] | So when I found out he stole your painting, | 所以当偶发现素他偷了你的画呢 |
[53:58] | I thought it right to call you. | 偶就想要打给你啦 |
[54:00] | And I phoned the Old Bill in case it went pear-shaped. | 而且我还打给老Bill以防情势失控 |
[54:03] | They should be here any minute. | 他们随时会到 |
[54:12] | I’ve got it! | 我拿到了! |
[54:14] | Oh. Is that the real Picasso? | 噢 那是毕加索真迹吗? |
[54:18] | Oh, no, no. No, that’s a fake. | 不 不 不 不是 是赝品 |
[54:22] | Guys. Can I… Can I ask a question? | 伙计们 我能…我能问个问题吗? |
[54:25] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯嗯 问吧 |
[54:26] | I mean, I don’t want to sound ungrateful or anything. | 我是说 我不想听起来不领情或者怎样 |
[54:29] | No, it’s OK. | 没事儿 |
[54:29] | Wouldn’t it have been simpler to get the real painting? | 弄到真迹的话 会不会轻松一点啊? |
[54:39] | It’s OK. | 当我没说 |
[54:49] | -Cheers, Ed. -Thank you. | -干杯 Ed -谢谢你 |
[54:51] | So no-one’s looking for us? | 那么 没人找我们吗? |
[54:53] | No. No, you see, they both thought that the original was damaged | 没有 没有 你看 他们都以为 |
[54:56] | in the fight at the warehouse. | 真迹在仓库里干架的时候毁掉了 |
[54:58] | But neither Petre Sava | 而不管Petre Sava |
[54:59] | nor Harry Holmes could afford to lose face. | 还是Harry Holmes都丢不起这个脸 |
[55:04] | So the only way they could save face was to have a fake each. | 所以他们只能各自伪造一幅 挽回脸面 |
[55:08] | That way, they could both say they won and honour is restored. | 那样的话 他们都能说自己赢了 面子上也过得去了 |
[55:12] | And they all get to live happily ever after. | 然后从此他们就永远和睦相处了 |
[55:14] | Down. Ah. | 下面一点 啊 |
[55:18] | Yeah, well, you know, happy as they can be. | 嗯 你懂的 有多和睦就多和睦 |
[55:20] | Perfect. | 太完美了 |
[55:22] | It seems the only winners are the McCrary boys. | 貌似McCrary兄弟才是唯一的赢家 |
[55:24] | -Tell me about it. -They just walked off with 400 grand. | -此话怎讲 -他们就拿了40万块而已 |
[55:27] | Whoa, they might get to go with all the money | 喔喔 他们把钱都拿走也不打紧 |
[55:29] | but we got something much more precious. We got Mickey back. | 可我们把Mickey这块宝找回来了啊 |
[55:33] | Oh, yes, that’s true. | 哦对 有道理 |
[55:33] | -Yeah. -Ah. Thanks, guys. -You can’t put a price on friendship. | -对 -啊 谢谢各位 -友谊无价 |
[55:37] | But if you could, it’d be about 400 grand. | 非要定个价么 大概也就40万 |
[55:39] | Ignore him – he was beside himself when you were gone. | 别理他 你不在他六神无主哦 |
[55:41] | He was taking all the blame, he was full of self-loathing. | 大家都怪他 他自我厌恶透了 |
[55:45] | -Really heartbreaking to watch.It was. -Yeah, yeah. | -看得人心碎啊 真的 -嗯 嗯 |
[55:48] | We made no money, | 我们什么也没挣着 |
[55:49] | but apart from the odd bruise, everything turned out OK. | 不过除了几块淤青 还算平安无事 |
[55:51] | Yes, it did. | 嗯 说的是 |
[55:52] | Ash, I’ve got to ask you, | Ash 我得问你 |
[55:53] | did you really lose it with those gangsters at the warehouse? | 你真的在仓库里拿那帮匪徒没办法? |
[55:56] | We hadn’t got a lot of options at that point, | 我们当时别无他法 |
[55:58] | -so I thought I’d do a bit of Mickey waffle. -Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -所以我就想说点米式胡话 -哦 对 对 对 |
[56:03] | “Mickey waffle”? | “米式胡话”? |
[56:05] | Yeah, you know that thing where you talk a lot but don’t actually say anything. | 嗯 就是那种说了半天 等于什么也没说啊 |
[56:08] | Sorry, no, I do not “waffle”. | 不好意思 不 我又不说胡话 |
[56:11] | -You do a bit. -When? | -偶尔 -什么时候? |
[56:12] | When? Usually when you know you’re wrong but you won’t admit it. | 通常是你知道你有错 但你死不承认的时候 |
[56:14] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, but that’s far from waffling, | 抱歉 抱歉 那怎么会是胡话呢 |
[56:17] | that’s just my way of presenting a reasoned argument. | 只不过是我呈现合理论点的方式 |
[56:20] | A way of putting forward the facts, which in the main, Ash, | 基本上 是一种拿出事实的方式 Ash |
[56:23] | I’m sorry to say, is something you fail to do. | 抱歉地说 这点你就做不到 |
[56:25] | You prefer to use emotional rhetoric littered with expletives | 你更喜欢用动人的花言巧语来表达观点 |
[56:28] | to make your point. | 还夹杂三字经 |
[56:29] | No, it’s true, it’s true. | 不 是真的 是真的 |
[56:33] | That was NOT “waffling”. | 那不是”胡话” |
[56:35] | I wish you’d left me in the boot now. | 还不如把我关在后备箱里呢 |
[56:36] | -Well, it can be arranged. -I brought you tomorrow’s papers. | -额 可以啊 -我把明天的报纸给你们拿来了 |
[56:40] | Oh, cheers. | 哦 乌拉 |
[56:41] | That was that Dolly bird again. | 又是那个小鸟依人的Dolly |
[56:42] | I was going to give you a shout but you were waffling. | 我本来想在你说胡话的时候朝你大吼来着 |
[56:45] | -Cheers, Ed. -I wasn’t waffling. -Course not. | -好的 Ed -我没说胡话 -当然没有 |
[56:47] | Erm…this Dolly… | 额…这女人… |
[56:50] | she sounds a bit of all right on the phone. What’s she like? | 她在电话里听起来超媚的 她如何? |
[56:56] | Oh, now…now…she is special. | 哦 现在…现在…她很特别哦 |
[56:59] | Yeah? Is she a looker? | 是吧?靓吗? |
[57:00] | Oh…definitely. | 哦…当然啦 |
[57:03] | Is she a looker? | 她很靓吗? |
[57:04] | Got a lovely set of teeth, hasn’t she, Sean? | 一口可爱的牙齿 对吧 Sean? |
[57:06] | Amazing. | 迷死人了 |
[57:07] | Only we had a little bit of a chat. We got on like a house on fire. | 我们才聊了几句 我们很投机 |
[57:10] | Think she was flirting a bit when she, er… | 我猜她在调情 当时她 呃… |
[57:12] | when she rang earlier, you know, she said she liked me accent and that so, | 她刚开口的时候 她说她喜欢我的口音 那么 |
[57:15] | er…so you know… | 额…你懂的… |
[57:17] | -might have a crack at it like. -“It”? | -该试它一试 -“它”? |
[57:19] | Yeah, yeah, you don’t mind, do you? | 嗯 嗯 你不介意吧? |
[57:21] | I don’t want to tread on anyone’s toes. | 我可不想惹到谁 |
[57:23] | No. Good for you, you go for “it”. | 没 很好啊 你去试试”它”好了 |
[57:27] | She’s invited me round for a drink. | 她邀我出来喝一杯 |
[57:29] | -Yeah? -Edward. This is a match made in heaven. | -哦? -Edward 你们是天造地设的一对 |
[57:35] | You think so? | 你这么觉得? |
[57:37] | Absolutely. You knock yourself out, son. | 绝对的 你随意 小子 |
[57:40] | Cheers, guys. I’ll let you know how I get on. | 好类 各位 我要是泡上了会告诉你们的 |
[57:48] | -Do you think that was a bit cruel? -Yeah. Probably. | -觉不觉得残忍了点? -嗯 有点吧 |
[57:56] | Oh, listen to this. | 哦 听好这个 |
[57:59] | It says here that a Mondrian was stolen | 上面说伦敦市中心的一家画廊 |
[58:01] | from a gallery in Central London, | 有幅蒙德里安的画被盗 |
[58:02] | 估价有230万镑 | |
[58:07] | Doesn’t Tucker still do fake Mondrians? | Tucker还做不做蒙德里安的赝品? |
[58:14] | -It was a joke. -Yeah! | -开玩笑啦 -哦耶! |
[58:18] | -Should’ve seen your faces. -Oi! | -瞧瞧你们的脸色的 -啊喂! |