英文名称:Identity
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | As I was going up the stair | 当我走上楼梯时 |
[00:20] | I met a man who wasn’t there | 我看到一个不在那里的人 |
[00:25] | He wasn’t there again today | 今天他又不在那里 |
[00:31] | I wish I wish he’d go away | 我希望…我希望他会永远消失 |
[00:36] | Where did you learn that? | 这是从哪儿学来的? |
[00:39] | Where did you learn that poem? | 那首诗是从哪儿学来的? |
[00:42] | I made it up. | 我自己编的 |
[00:44] | When I was a kid, I made it up. | 我小时候乱编的 |
[00:51] | What else do you remember from back then? | 你对小时候还有什么记忆? |
[01:00] | Don’t beat around the bush, doc. Don’t beat around the bush. | 你就直接问吧 医生 |
[01:03] | Don’t beat around the bush. Don’t beat around the bush, doc! | 快直接问吧 医生 |
[01:10] | Tell me what you remember about your mother. | 你对你母亲有什么记忆? |
[01:15] | I remember my mom. | 我记得我妈 |
[01:18] | I remember my mom. | 我记得我妈 |
[01:22] | I remember my mom was a whore. | 我记得她是个妓女 |
[01:24] | How long would she keep you there? | 她都把你关在那儿多久? |
[01:34] | As long as she was busy. | 她去忙多久就要多久 |
[01:56] | Do you understand why you’re talking with me now? | 你知道你为什么来见我吗? |
[02:00] | You’re supposed to be good with… | 因为你专门治疗… |
[02:03] | …headaches. | 头痛 |
[02:06] | I need something more than aspirin. Know what I mean? | 我吃普拿疼没有用 知道我说什么吗? |
[02:09] | Do you remember the murders? | 你记得那些谋杀案吗? |
[02:15] | I remember… | 我记得… |
[02:17] | …that Columbia is the capital of South Carolina. | 南卡州的首府是哥伦比亚市 |
[02:24] | I remember that… | 我也记得… |
[02:36] | Are you the person who murdered six residents… | 你在1998年5月10日… |
[02:39] | …of the Lakeworth Apartments on May 10, 1998? | 是不是杀死六名大楼住户? |
[02:47] | That’s my birthday. | 那天是我的生日 |
[02:55] | Who am I speaking to right now? | 现在我在跟谁讲话? |
[03:00] | What should I call you? | 我该叫你什么? |
[03:03] | Call me whatever you want. | 随便你怎么叫都行 |
[03:17] | Gary? | 盖瑞? |
[03:19] | Gary? | 盖瑞? |
[03:22] | Gary, you awake? | 盖瑞 你醒了吗? |
[03:24] | Yes, Greg, as a matter of fact, I am awake. | 没错 我被你吵醒了 |
[03:27] | I’m sorry to bother you at home… | 抱歉这么晚打扰你 |
[03:29] | …but there’s gonna be a midnight hearing in the Rivers case. | 但芮佛案要举行午夜听证会 |
[03:33] | The defense found a notebook misfiled in evidence, a diary. | 辩方找到新的物证… 一本日记 |
[03:37] | They argued to the state Supremes that it was suppressed. | 他们指控检方蓄意隐藏证据 |
[03:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[03:43] | There’s no media. This all happened under the radar. | 媒体都不知道 消息没有走漏 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:965个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:152个,六级词汇:76个,GRE词汇:74个,托福词汇:111个,考研词汇:165个,专四词汇:133个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:263个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:46] | The prisoner transport left an hour ago from Ely. | 囚车一小时前离开监狱 |
[03:49] | Left Ely? What do you mean? What transport? | 什么意思? 哪来的囚车? |
[03:52] | The diary gave them an opening to argue insanity again. | 辩方再度辩称被告精神错乱 |
[03:55] | They need Rivers present, so they drugged him, put him on a transport. | 他们要芮佛出席 于是让他服药坐上囚车 |
[03:59] | They’re taking this scumbag to a hearing… | 这人渣在处决前… |
[04:01] | …the night before his execution. | 要出席听证会 |
[04:03] | How the fuck did you let that happen? | 你怎么会捅出这种大篓子? |
[04:10] | Would anyone like to play another round? | 有人想再玩一回合吗? |
[04:14] | Let’s get another puzzle, Vanna. What do we have? | 打开另一个谜题 我们有什么? |
[04:16] | – “Around the House” is the category. – Buy a vowel. | – 关于家庭用品 – 买一个母音 |
[04:19] | – Buy a vowel. – Pick up that trip. | – 买母音啦 – 请拿起旅游赠卷 |
[04:22] | – Buy a vowel, you idiot. – I’d like to buy a vowel. An E. | – 买母音啦 猪头 – 我要买一个母音 E |
[04:26] | One E. | 一个母音 E |
[04:28] | – All right, 350 left. – N. | – 好的 你剩三百五十元 – N |
[04:32] | – Buy a vowel. – Buy another vowel. | 买一个母音 |
[04:34] | – Yes! – An I. | – 对了 – I |
[04:42] | – I’d like to solve. – Sure. | – 我要解答 – 好的 |
[04:44] | “Kibbles ‘n Bits. “ | 奇宝狗食 |
[04:49] | She won’t stop bleeding. She won’t stop bleeding. | 她一直流血不止 |
[04:52] | – Jesus. What happened? – An accident. We had an accident. | – 天啊怎么回事? – 发生车祸 我们出了车祸 |
[04:57] | Rain and lightning is moving into Elko. | 内华达州豪雨成灾 |
[04:59] | Doppler Radar has picked up a severe thunderstorm with lightning… | 气象局预测有一场豪雨 |
[05:03] | …on its way from Pershing and Lander counties. | 将从中北部袭卷全州 |
[05:05] | – We could get damaging winds… – Four times 10 equals… | – 将有暴风… – 4乘以10等于… |
[05:08] | Four times 10… | 4乘以10等于… |
[05:10] | Timothy, could you not do that now? We’re trying to hear about the storm. | 提姆西 别吵 我们在听广播 |
[05:15] | – Sure you don’t want me to drive? – No. | – 你要我来开吗? – 不用 |
[05:18] | I’ll get us to Anderson, then you can take over after we eat. | 我先开到安德森市 吃过饭再让你接手 |
[05:26] | Turn into spin. | 顺着打滑方向打方向盘 |
[05:30] | Apply brakes with short, firm pumps. | 用力踩几次刹车 |
[05:33] | Check mirror and gauge indicator and roll… | 看一看照后镜和仪表板 |
[05:37] | …to a slow, smooth stop. | 然后平顺缓慢地停车 |
[05:41] | You okay, honey? Timothy? | 你没事吧? 提姆西呢? |
[05:46] | Seat belts, seat belts, seat belts. | 安全带…幸好有系安全带 |
[05:56] | – It’s a shoe. – What? | – 一只高跟鞋 – 什么? |
[05:58] | It’s a shoe! | 我辗到一只高跟鞋 |
[06:17] | For he’s a jolly good fellow | 他是个大好人… |
[06:21] | For he’s a jolly good fellow | 他是个大好人… |
[06:26] | For he’s a jolly good fellow | 他是个大好人 |
[06:34] | Which nobody can deny | 这一点大家都知道 |
[06:53] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[07:00] | – Why didn’t we get a better spare? – Do you know what radials cost, Alice? | – 为什么不买好一点的备胎? – 好的备胎很贵耶 艾莉丝 |
[07:04] | Honey, don’t get defensive. | 老公 别生气 |
[07:06] | Well, if the point is to put him, Timothy, into the right school… | 如果想让孩子念好学校… |
[07:10] | – …it’s absurd to focus… – George? George? | – 就不能花太多钱在… – 乔治… |
[07:12] | – …on replacement tires. – What can I do to help? | – 备胎上 – 我能帮什么忙? |
[07:15] | Nothing. I’m fine, but… | 不用了 我能搞定 不过… |
[07:19] | …thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:50] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Alice? | 我的天! 我的天 艾莉丝? |
[07:54] | Oh, my God! Alice? What have you done? | 老天 艾莉丝? 你干了什么好事? |
[08:00] | What have you done? What have you done? | 你干了什么好事? 你干了什么好事? |
[08:06] | Hi, Harry. Where do I begin? | 嗨 哈利 我该从何说起? |
[08:10] | I have walked off the set, okay? | 我一气之下走出片场 |
[08:13] | I know they’ll say that I am in breach… | 我知道他们会说我违约 |
[08:15] | …but they clearly did not read my deal. | 不过他们也没按照合约来 |
[08:18] | They had me at a Ramada… | 他们让我住连锁旅馆… |
[08:24] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[08:27] | I think I have a spare battery in my bag. | 我的袋子有备用电池 |
[08:30] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[08:31] | I have a spare battery in my bag up front, next to you. | 你旁边的袋子里有备用电池 |
[08:35] | – Any idea which one, Miss Suzanne? – The Louis Vuitton duffel, right on top. | – 哪一个袋子? – 那个LV手提袋呀 |
[08:46] | I don’t see anything… | 我没看到 |
[08:47] | Just use your fucking eyes! It’s in the side pocket! Just look! | 你是瞎了吗? 在侧袋里头 快找呀 |
[08:51] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[09:01] | What have you done? What have you done? | 你干了什么好事?… |
[09:05] | No, fool! If you help him, you assume responsibility. | 你猪头呀 如果你帮他就脱不了关系 |
[09:09] | It is my responsibility. Let go of me. | 这本来就是我的错 放开我 |
[09:12] | Alice? Alice? | 艾莉丝? |
[09:14] | What have you done? What have you done? | 你干了什么好事?… |
[09:16] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看她 |
[09:19] | The driver of every motor vehicle involved in any manner of accident… | 汽车驾驶在行驶中… |
[09:24] | …originating from the operation of a vehicle shall, within 10 days… | 涉及任何交通事故 应该在十天内… |
[09:28] | You got a towel or something in the car? | 你车上有毛巾吗? |
[09:30] | Okay. Come help me look. | 过来帮我找 |
[09:34] | … within 10 days of the accident… | 在车祸发生十天内… |
[09:36] | …if you are operating a vehicle and it should, at any time, involve… | 汽车驾驶在行驶中 涉及任何交通事故… |
[09:41] | – Stay here. Keep her dry. – It’s okay. It’s okay, honey. | – 待在这儿 别让她淋湿了 – 不会有事 老婆 |
[09:46] | – Open the door! We need the phone. – No! | – 快开门 我要用手机 – 不要 |
[09:49] | Sweetheart, it’s okay. | 老婆 没事了 |
[09:51] | Honey, it’s okay. | 老婆 没事了 |
[09:56] | – Give me the goddamn phone! – The phone is dead, all right? | – 把你的手机给我 – 收不到讯号 |
[09:59] | You’re gonna be fine. You’re gonna be okay. | 医生会把你治好 你不会有事 |
[10:11] | No! | 不! |
[10:34] | – She won’t stop bleeding. – Jesus. What happened? | – 她一直流血不止 – 天啊怎么回事? |
[10:37] | There was an accident. May I please use your phone? | 出了车祸 我能借用电话吗? |
[10:40] | – Please use your phone? – Yeah, sure. | – 我能借用电话吗? – 当然了 |
[10:45] | Shit. I’m not getting a line. It happens in the rain. | 该死 一下大雨电话就不通 |
[10:49] | The phone doesn’t work. | 电话打不出去 |
[10:51] | St. Jude’s has 24-hour emergency, 30 miles east. | 往东走三十里是圣朱德医院 |
[10:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:58] | You sit here, okay? | 乖乖坐下来 |
[11:01] | Keep pressure on the wound. I’ll be back with an ambulance. | 继续压着伤口 我去找救护车 |
[11:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[11:17] | Sorry. It’s a step down from the Ramada, but it’ll have to do. | 这里比连锁旅馆更糟 不过你得凑和凑和 |
[11:20] | I am not staying here. Are you out of your mind? | 我才不住在这儿 你疯啦? |
[11:22] | This is my car. You work for me. Get those bags back in this car now! | 这是我的车 你是我的司机 快把袋子放回去 |
[11:28] | I understand the bleeding person has a medical condition, but so do I. | 我知道她被车撞到一直流血 但我也是病人耶 |
[11:34] | My lung walls have depleted cilia. If I stay here, I could asphyxiate! | 我有支气管扩张症 我待在这儿会窒息而死 |
[11:43] | No, please, please, please, please, please, please. | 不要熄火 拜托拜托… |
[11:48] | Please! | 拜托! |
[11:57] | Hey! | 喂! |
[12:04] | Stop. Please, please. | 停车 求求你 |
[12:09] | Hi. I’m sorry, my car is stuck. Can I get a ride? | 我的车泡水了 能搭便车吗? |
[12:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:33] | You know you’re going east. | 你往东开去 |
[12:36] | Hospital’s this way. | 我要去医院 |
[12:39] | It’s flooded. I mean, it’s a dead end. | 那儿淹大水 死路一条 |
[12:44] | Yeah, well, if you don’t mind, I gotta try. | 没办法 我得试一试 |
[12:53] | Okay, that will be $30 cash, please. | 三十元付现 |
[13:02] | Didn’t you use to be that actress? | 你以前不是那个大明星吗? |
[13:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:11] | – Wow. – Now, is that a nice room? | 这房间好不好? |
[13:16] | Because though I am leaving soon, I still would prefer a nice room. | 虽然我很快就走 不过我还是要好房间 |
[13:23] | Your nicest… | 最舒服的房间 |
[13:26] | …if that is possible. | 请你帮帮忙 |
[13:34] | Eight’s very cozy. | 八号房很舒服 |
[13:45] | I tried to tell you. | 我早就跟你说了 |
[13:50] | Hey! Hey, stop! There’s no way through. | 快停车 你过不去 |
[13:54] | There’s no way through! No way through! | 快停车 你过不去 |
[13:56] | – Lou, wake up. – What? | – 小路 醒醒 – 什么? |
[13:59] | Cell phone. | 手机 |
[14:00] | – What? – Do you have a cell phone? | – 什么? – 你有手机吗? |
[14:02] | Who wants to know? | 你是谁呀? |
[14:05] | There’s been an accident, a bad one. A lady’s hurt. | 有位女士出车祸受重伤 |
[14:07] | – We need a cell phone right now. – Dude, slow down. | – 我需要一支手机 – 朋友 放轻松 |
[14:10] | First, we don’t know who you are. Second, we don’t see an accident… | 老兄 我们又不认识你 也没看到有车祸 |
[14:14] | Listen to me, dude, I’m having a really fucked-up, wet, bad fucking day. | 给我听好 老兄 我今天衰毙了 |
[14:18] | So if you have a cell phone, give it to me now! | 你有手机就马上给我 |
[14:21] | Dude, we don’t have a cell phone, so could you just let go of me now? ! | 我们没手机啦 快放开我 |
[14:28] | I need you to give me a lift in the other direction. | 那就载我们到另一边 |
[14:31] | It’s flooded that way too. It’s worse than this. | 另一边淹水的情况更严重 |
[14:36] | Ginny, pop the trunk. Let them in. | 吉妮 打开后车厢 让他们上车 |
[14:40] | Let them in. | 让他们上车 |
[14:58] | Hey. How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[15:07] | – Phone still dead? – Yeah. Where’s your Lincoln? | – 电话还是不通吗? – 对 你的林肯房车呢? |
[15:10] | Stuck in a run-off two miles down the road. The other way’s fucked too. | 在两里路外泡水 另一边也淹大水 |
[15:14] | The kids gave us a lift. The girl was stranded. | 他们载我跟那位小姐一程 |
[15:16] | – Is there another way out? – Is she a hooker? | – 有别的捷径吗? – 她是妓女吗? |
[15:19] | Hey! Is there a back road? | 到底有没有捷径? |
[15:21] | Where do you think the water’s going? You wouldn’t get 500 feet. | 雨这么大 你走不了五百尺 |
[15:23] | – How’s the woman? – I don’t know. They’re in number 4. | – 那位女士情况怎样? – 我不晓得 他们在四号房 |
[15:42] | I’m sorry. We don’t rent rooms by the hour. | 抱歉 这儿不是给人休息的 |
[15:47] | Funny. You still serving food? | 不好笑 这儿还有吃的吗? |
[15:51] | Vending machines are around the corner. Go ahead. | 转角有一台自动贩卖机 请自便 |
[15:55] | Rooms are 30 bucks in advance with picture ID. You need one room or two? | 三十元付现 出示身份证 |
[15:59] | Excuse me. I was talking to you. I’d appreciate it if you looked at me. | 你们要一间或两间? 我在跟你讲话 请你看着我 |
[16:04] | Well, I don’t like looking at trash. | 我不喜欢看到贱货 |
[16:14] | We’re a little stuck here, George. I don’t think we can get out tonight. | 我们被困在这儿 今晚走不了 |
[16:18] | – She just keeps shaking. – She’s in shock. | – 她一直发抖 – 她休克了 |
[16:23] | – Let me take a look. – What? | – 让我看看 – 什么? |
[16:26] | Let me take a look. | 让我看 |
[16:45] | Did your wife pack a sewing kit? | 你太太有带针线盒吗? |
[16:54] | Ginny, wait up. | 吉妮 等一下 |
[16:59] | Six. | 六号房 |
[17:02] | At least we got a good number. | 至少这是幸运号码 |
[17:51] | – Did you feel that? – Feel what? | – 你有感觉到吗? – 感觉到什么? |
[17:55] | Cold. | 一股寒意 |
[18:10] | Are you the manager? | 你是老板吗? |
[18:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:14] | I’m Officer Rhodes, Corrections. I’m transporting a prisoner here. | 我是看守所的罗德警官 我在押解一名人犯 |
[18:19] | The law gives you the right to refuse us service… | 你可以拒绝为我们服务 |
[18:22] | …but the roads are flooded. I could use a room. | 但是淹大水 我想要一间房间 |
[18:25] | – It’s an emergency. – You got a radio in that car? | – 这是紧急状况 – 你车上有无线电吗? |
[18:29] | – Who’s this? – Limo driver, had an accident. | – 他是谁? – 他是司机 出了车祸 |
[18:31] | I got a lady pretty banged up. I could use an ambulance. | 有人受重伤 要叫救护车 |
[18:34] | Four-four-two requesting medical. | 442号警车请求医疗协助 |
[18:37] | Four-four-two requesting medical. | 442号警车请求医疗协助 |
[18:40] | Nothing. It’s been like this for the past hour. | 没有讯号 一直都是这样 |
[18:43] | She’s losing a lot of blood. Got a first aid kit? | 她失血过多 你有急救箱吗? |
[18:46] | Band-Aids, that’s it. | 只有OK绷 |
[18:47] | – How about a needle and thread? – Maybe in the diner. | – 你有针线吗? – 餐厅搞不好有 |
[18:50] | I’ll get it. Locked up. Stay dry. | 我去拿 你别出来 |
[18:55] | I’ll be back with your key. I’ll put you in 10. | 我会给你钥匙 你住十号房 |
[18:57] | – Okay, thanks. – What do you got back there? | – 好 谢了 – 那是什么人? |
[19:01] | Prison transfer. | 押解人犯 |
[19:03] | Maybe when you get him situated, come to 4 and look at the lady. | 你好了以后能不能到四号房? |
[19:07] | – I could use a second opinion. – Yeah, sure. | – 我想请你看看伤患 – 没问题 |
[19:18] | Looks like you’re fucked. | 你这下完蛋了 |
[19:21] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:37] | – I wish I had beige. – This is fine. | – 我没有肉色的线 – 没关系 |
[19:40] | Would have been better. | 肉色会比较好 |
[19:42] | I gotta get the officer situated. Let me know if you need something. | 我要去招呼那位警官 你有需要的话可以通知我 |
[19:45] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[19:53] | Where did you learn to do that? | 你从哪儿学会这一套? |
[19:56] | Pretty much where you’re standing. | 像你这样边看边学的 |
[20:13] | Hey, is the…? | 那个… |
[20:16] | The little boy, is he all right? | 那个小朋友没事吧? |
[20:19] | He hasn’t said a word since the accident. | 车祸后他一句话也没说 |
[20:21] | No, no, no. He doesn’t talk much ever since the… | 他没事 他很少说话 |
[20:28] | I’m his stepfather. | 我是他继父 |
[20:31] | His father… | 他的生父… |
[20:34] | Two years ago, he left. | 两年前离家出走 |
[20:39] | Little temper problem. | 他的脾气不好 |
[20:57] | Watch your step. | 小心走 |
[21:06] | The furniture’s for shit. | 沙发不牢靠 |
[21:08] | If you’re fixing to cuff him to something, the toilet’s bolted down. | 要嘛就把他铐在马桶上面 |
[21:12] | Thank you so much for your assistance. | 谢谢你的帮忙哦 |
[21:14] | – It’s a good idea. Come on. – I got stripes | – 好主意 来吧 – 我穿着一身囚衣 |
[21:17] | Stripes around my shoulders And these chains | 我穿着一身囚衣 |
[21:22] | These chains They’re about to… | 手铐脚镣真难受 |
[21:28] | Let’s go look at that lady. | 我去看看那位女士 |
[21:34] | – You get anyone? – What? | – 找到人吗? – 什么? |
[21:37] | – Did you get through? – No, not yet. | – 无线电接通了吗? – 还没有 |
[21:47] | Good stitch job. | 你缝合得很好 |
[21:51] | Pulse is shallow, but steady. Keep her comfortable. | 脉搏弱却很稳 尽量让她舒服 |
[21:54] | We should take turns on the radio, if that’s all right. | 我们可以轮流用无线电 |
[21:57] | No, it’s not. I can manage. | 不用了 我可以 |
[22:16] | You gonna arrest me, officer? | 警察先生 你要抓我吗? |
[22:23] | What? | 什么? |
[22:26] | How’d you do that? How’d you know I was a cop? | 你怎么知道我是警察? |
[22:33] | No shit. | 聪明 |
[22:38] | Cheetos for dinner, huh? | 芝多司当晚餐? |
[22:40] | – That don’t seem right. – You got a better idea? | – 很不营养哦 – 你有更好的主意吗? |
[22:44] | I worked mess in the service. Maybe the diner’s open. I could… | 我当兵时当过厨子 要是餐厅有开我可以做饭 |
[22:49] | You got change for a dollar? | 你有铜板吗? |
[22:52] | I don’t know. Let me see. | 不晓得 我看看 |
[23:04] | Here you go. | 拿去 |
[23:09] | You got a name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[23:12] | – Paris. – Paris, huh? | – 巴黎 – 巴黎? |
[23:15] | I’ll get it. | 让我来 |
[23:16] | Never been. | 我没去过 |
[23:18] | Well, you ain’t going tonight. | 今晚你也别想去 |
[23:32] | Please. | 求求你 |
[23:34] | Please be strong. | 求求你 振作点 |
[23:37] | You see, Timothy and I… | 我跟提姆西… |
[23:41] | …we need you. | 我们需要你 |
[23:44] | We need you so much. | 我们好需要你 |
[24:46] | Lou? | 小路? |
[24:50] | Lou? | 小路? |
[25:24] | You need to tell them, Harry, that I can’t work, I can’t perform… | 你要告诉他们在那种环境… |
[25:27] | …I can’t shine living in an environment like that. | 我不能散发我的魅力 |
[25:30] | No, it is not about the money. It’s about the working conditions. | 这跟片酬无关 完全是工作环境太糟 |
[26:06] | One bar. | 一格 |
[26:08] | One bar. | 一格 |
[26:10] | No bar. | 又没了 |
[26:13] | One bar. | 一格 |
[26:14] | Two bars. | 两格 |
[26:17] | Come on. Come on. | 快呀 |
[26:20] | Here we go. | 这就对了 |
[26:24] | There you go. Come on. | 有了 快呀 |
[26:31] | Goddamn desert wasteland! | 这什么鬼地方嘛? |
[26:42] | Oh, shit! I just had it. | 可恶 刚才有讯号 |
[30:27] | Holy fuck. | 我的天 |
[31:00] | – Jesus, Mother of God. – Who is this? | – 我的妈呀 – 这是谁? |
[31:04] | The woman I was driving. | 我负责接送的女人 |
[31:10] | – What the hell are you doing? – There’s something in there. | – 你在干嘛? – 里面有东西 |
[31:13] | – Use this, man. – Thanks. | – 用这个 – 谢了 |
[31:16] | – Are you a cop? – I was. | – 你也是警察? – 以前是 |
[31:27] | – She was in Room 10? – I am. | – 她住十号房? – 我才是 |
[31:32] | – Where’s your guy? – Cuffed to a toilet. | – 你的人犯呢? – 铐在马桶上头 |
[31:46] | Son of a bitch. | 可恶透顶 |
[31:49] | That was a fucking drive. | 这一趟路开得好累 |
[31:56] | – Gentlemen. – Your Honor. | – 各位 – 法官大人 |
[32:05] | Ready, Sharon? Alrighty. | 好了吗? 好吧 |
[32:09] | In the matter of Rivers v. Nevada, for the purposes of… | 内华达州控告芮佛一案… |
[32:13] | Judge Taylor, sir, with due respect, we should wait till my client arrives. | 法官大人 请恕我冒犯 我们应该等被告来了才开始 |
[32:19] | – He has a right to be present. – He has precious few rights. | – 他有出席的权利 – 他哪来的权利? |
[32:23] | He’s 24 hours from execution. | 他明天就要被处决 |
[32:26] | But to demonstrate his mental state, which is the purpose… His mental state? | 我们要证明他的精神状况… |
[32:29] | His mental state? | 他的精神状况? |
[32:32] | His mental state? | 他的精神状况? |
[32:34] | Do you know what time it is? You think I got time for bullshit? | 你知道现在几点吗? 我可没时间听废话 |
[32:38] | That the justices called me in the middle of the night to review a case… | 检察官三更半夜打给我 要我重审… |
[32:42] | …I already sat on, that I already decided, may make you happy. | 我已经判决的案子 你也许觉得很高兴 |
[32:46] | But it pisses me off. | 但是我却超不爽 |
[32:49] | When your boy gets here, do what you want, but in the name of decency… | 等你的被告来了想干什么都行 |
[32:53] | …state your goddamn case! | 你现在有话快说有屁快放 |
[32:57] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[32:59] | Somebody get me a cup of coffee, black. | 来一杯咖啡 黑咖啡 |
[33:07] | All right, everybody! Listen up! | 好了 大家听好 |
[33:12] | There was an incident tonight. | 今晚发生了一件意外 |
[33:14] | That’s police talk for, “Someone’s head got lopped off.” | 警察的用语就是 有人的脑袋被砍断 |
[33:16] | Larry! | 赖瑞 |
[33:19] | – Caroline Suzanne was murdered. – What? | – 卡萝琳苏珊惨遭谋杀 – 什么? |
[33:22] | – Who’s Caroline Suzanne? – The actress I was driving. | – 卡萝琳苏珊是谁? – 我负责接送的女明星 |
[33:26] | And where exactly did that happen? | 她在哪里遇害? |
[33:30] | We don’t know, because we can’t find the body. | 我们不清楚 找不到尸体 |
[33:33] | Not all of it anyway. | 只找到一部份 |
[33:35] | – What do you mean, you can’t find it? – Stay calm. Everything will be all right. | – 找不到尸体是什么意思? – 我们只要保持冷静就不会有事 |
[33:40] | Officer Rhodes is outside. He was transporting a convict. | 押解人犯的罗德警官在外面 |
[33:44] | – Who escaped. – What are you… ? | – 他的人犯脱逃了 – 你们在说什么…? |
[33:48] | – Hold on. – Running free! | – 冷静点 – 他让犯人逃走了 |
[33:50] | Will you shut the fuck up so he can talk? | 请你乖乖闭嘴听他说 |
[33:52] | This is my place, ho! I’ll say what I please! | 这是我的旅馆 别叫我闭嘴 |
[33:55] | – It’s safe here. – It is not safe here! | – 这儿很安全 – 才不安全 |
[33:57] | – There’s a cop here. – Yeah, two cops. | – 这儿有警察 – 两个警察 |
[33:59] | You’re a cop? | 你也是警察? |
[34:01] | – I was. Shut up, Larry! – It’s not safe here! I’m not staying… | – 我以前是 赖瑞 闭嘴 – 这儿不安全 我要离开… |
[34:07] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 不会有事的 |
[34:11] | Nothing. | 没找到 |
[34:14] | – Is she okay? – Ginny. | – 她没事吧? – 吉妮 |
[34:17] | Ginny, will you…? Stop it. Don’t do this right now. | 拜托你? 冷静点 别这样 |
[34:22] | – What are you doing? – Put your arm around your girlfriend. | – 你在干嘛? – 安抚一下你女友 |
[34:25] | – Actually, she’s my wife. – Everybody just stay here. | – 她是我老婆 – 大家都留在这儿 |
[34:30] | – Stay in this room. – Wait! I’m not staying here if he is. | – 大家都留在这儿 – 慢着 他在我就要走 |
[34:33] | – Yes, you are. – No, I’m not. | – 你留着 – 不行 |
[34:35] | – I’m not. – All right. Larry? | – 我要走 – 好 赖瑞 |
[34:38] | – Come with us. – Why? | – 跟我来 – 为什么? |
[34:40] | – You know the place. – Here’s what I know. I’m not a cop. | – 你对这儿很熟 – 我只知道我不是条子 |
[34:43] | I don’t take orders from a professional slut! | 我也不听一个妓女的命令 |
[34:46] | – Fuck you! – Listen. Just stay here, please. | – 去你的 – 请你留下来 |
[34:49] | Keep everybody calm. | 让大家保持冷静 |
[34:59] | He’s not gonna get too far. Not in this! | 这种天气他走不远的 |
[35:04] | Rhodes! | 罗德! |
[35:07] | What are we chasing here? | 罗德 他犯了什么罪? |
[35:11] | Multiple homicide. | 多重凶杀罪 |
[35:14] | I’ll go around this way. Meet you in back. | 我到那边去 待会到后面会合 |
[35:31] | Is that where you live full-time? Las Vegas? | 你是长期定居在赌城吗? |
[35:35] | – Used to. – What’s that supposed to mean? | – 以前是 – 那是什么意思? |
[35:40] | It means I don’t live there anymore. | 意思是我不住那儿了 |
[36:20] | Maine! | 缅因? |
[36:23] | We’ll go see if we can use this one. We’ll go in here. | 我们用这间厕所 先进去看看 |
[36:27] | Since that wasn’t a successful attempt, we’ll go in here. | 不能回房间就用这间吧 |
[36:30] | I’ll be right out here. It’s okay. I’m gonna stand guard. | 我就在外面 没事的 我守在外面 |
[36:35] | Not a worry. I’ll be right here. I’m not going anywhere. | 放心 我就在这儿哪里也不去 |
[36:47] | See, his mother usually does this. | 通常都是他妈陪他上厕所 |
[37:12] | Hey, Ginny. So how long you two been married? | 你们结婚有多久? |
[37:17] | About nine hours. It was a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing. | 九个钟头前 我们是一时冲动 |
[37:22] | Viva Las Vegas, huh, Gin? | 赌城万岁 对吧? |
[37:24] | – We need to leave! – I was just talking to her. | – 我们要离开 – 我正在跟她讲话 |
[37:27] | Something’s happening! I need to get out of here! | 出了事 我一定要离开 |
[37:30] | – Ginny! Ginny! – You don’t own me, Lou! | – 吉妮! 吉妮! – 我又不是你的人 |
[37:35] | I own what’s inside you! Half, at least. | 你胜里的小孩有一半是我的 |
[37:38] | You don’t own any part of me or my baby! | 我和我的小孩都不是你的 |
[37:41] | Then why did I marry you? | 那我干嘛娶你? |
[37:43] | – Don’t slam the goddamn door on me! – Hey! Hey! | – 别用力甩我门 – 喂! 喂! |
[37:48] | You guys, just calm down! | 冷静一点 |
[37:57] | We are not leaving. There is no place else to go. | 你不能走 哪儿也去不了 |
[38:01] | There’s a flood outside, Ginny. Stop it! Stop it! | 外面淹大水 给我住手 |
[38:06] | I’m not pregnant! | 我没有怀孕 |
[38:13] | What did you just say? | 你说什么? |
[38:18] | I lied. | 我骗你 |
[38:21] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没有怀孕 |
[38:27] | What are you talking about? I saw the test. | 怎么会? 我看到验孕棒 |
[38:35] | Why would you do that to me? | 你为什么要骗我? |
[38:37] | Because Alison saw you at The Hawk with that fucking girl! | 艾莉森看到你带妹妹去舞厅 |
[38:47] | – Ginny, what are we, like 15? – Go away! | – 拜托 你是三岁小孩吗? – 走开 |
[38:52] | Goddamn! | 可恶 |
[39:13] | – Open this goddamn door, Ginny! – No! | – 给我开门 – 不要 |
[39:16] | I haven’t been to The Hawk in over a fucking year. | 我有一年没去舞厅了 |
[39:19] | Alison is a stupid bitch-whore, who likes fucking with your head. | 艾莉森那个臭婆娘 只会在背后挑拨离间 |
[39:25] | Open the damn door, Ginny. | 快开门 吉妮 |
[39:28] | – Open the fucking door! – Not until you calm down! | – 快开门 – 你要先冷静下来 |
[39:32] | I’m calm! I am very fucking calm! | 我很冷静 我冷静得很 |
[39:46] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛? |
[39:51] | Lou? | 小路? |
[40:08] | Ginny, open this damn door! Open the door! | 吉妮 快开门 快开门 |
[40:13] | – Open the door! – Stop it, stop it! | – 快开门 – 住手 |
[40:17] | Ginny, damn it, open the door! Ginny, Ginny, Ginny! | 吉妮 快给我开门 |
[40:22] | Lou, please stop! | 小路 求求你快住手 |
[41:02] | Lou? | 小路? |
[41:45] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[41:50] | Help me! Somebody help me! | 来人呀 快来帮帮我 |
[42:01] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[42:04] | Help me! Somebody help me! | 帮帮我 来人呀 |
[42:08] | Is he in there? Is he in there? | 他在里面吗? |
[42:13] | Ginny, are you okay? What happened? What happened? | 你没事吧? 出了什么事? |
[42:23] | – Oh, shit. – Jesus Christ. | – 该死 – 老天爷 |
[42:34] | Lou? Lou? | 小路? 小路? |
[42:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[44:03] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[44:08] | Oh, shit! | 我靠 |
[44:12] | Come here! | 过来 |
[44:29] | They caught him. They caught him. | 逮到他了 他们逮到他 |
[44:41] | Why are we keeping him in here? | 干嘛把他关在这儿? |
[44:44] | – Where would you prefer, Larry? – I don’t know. | – 你想关在哪儿? – 我不知道 |
[44:48] | I told you to stay in 3, didn’t I? Did I tell you that? | 我不是叫你留在房间吗? |
[44:50] | They got in a fight! I tried to get them to go back inside! | 他们大吵一架冲出去 我去找他们回来 |
[44:55] | Should we try the radio again? | 再试试无线电 |
[44:58] | Larry, just stay here and watch him. | 赖瑞 留下来看着他 |
[45:02] | – Go back and look after Ginny. – Where are you going? | – 你回去照顾吉妮 – 你要去哪儿? |
[45:06] | Just do it, please. | 拜托你去好吗? |
[45:10] | Ed? | 艾德? |
[45:15] | I don’t know if I’m comfortable with guard duty, per se. | 我不太会看守犯人耶 |
[45:18] | He’s unconscious, Larry. He’s tied to a post. | 他昏迷不醒 而且被五花大绑 |
[45:45] | Timmy. | 提姆西 |
[45:50] | Timmy. | 提姆西 |
[45:58] | Alice? Oh, my God. Alice? | 艾莉丝我的天 艾莉丝? |
[46:05] | I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得 |
[46:08] | We had an accident | 我们出了车祸 |
[46:12] | George? Can you keep an eye on Ginny for a minute? | 乔治 请你看好吉妮 |
[46:14] | She’s awake now. I have to get some aspirin to help her. | 她醒来了 我要去拿药给她吃 |
[46:22] | Darling, I gotta go get something out of my room. | 我得回房去拿东西 |
[46:42] | – Shit! – What’s wrong, buddy? | – 糟了! – 怎么了? |
[46:45] | What do you got in the fridge? | 冰箱里有什么? |
[46:48] | – You shut up. – What’s in there? | – 闭嘴 – 里面有什么? |
[46:53] | What’s in there? | 里面到底有什么? |
[46:56] | – What do you got in there? – Shut up. | – 你藏了什么? – 给我闭嘴 |
[46:58] | What is it, huh? | 你藏了什么东西? |
[47:00] | – Shut up. – You can tell me. | – 闭嘴 – 尽管告诉我 |
[47:02] | I’m good at keeping secrets. I got a whopper myself. | 我不会说出去 因为我也有一个大秘密 |
[47:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[47:28] | Motherfucker! | 王八蛋 |
[47:29] | – What are you doing out here? – Getting shit that’s mine. | – 你在这儿干嘛? – 拿我的东西 |
[47:33] | What are you doing? What, I don’t get to ask a question? | 你在干嘛? 怎么? 我不能问吗? |
[47:37] | I’m taking photos. There’s been two murders. Before all the evidence… | 两个人遇害 我在拍照存证 |
[47:41] | That’s not an answer. You’re a limo driver. What are you doing? | 才怪 你只是个司机 你到底想干嘛? |
[47:45] | Looking to win some “beyond the call of duty,” limo-driver merit badge? | 你想赢一枚英勇司机奖章吗? |
[47:49] | You’re not on the job anymore. You don’t need to be a hero. | 你不是警察 不必逞英雄 |
[47:53] | There’s a real, live, active-duty cop outside… | 外面有一个真正的警察… |
[47:55] | The one who’s managed to lose a convicted killer? | 他让一个杀人犯脱逃 |
[48:01] | You’re a complicated cat, Edward. | 你这个人很龟毛耶 |
[48:03] | No. Not really. | 才没有 |
[48:06] | I think so. | 我觉得有 |
[48:11] | What month were you born? | 你几月出生? |
[48:14] | – May. – Taurus. | – 五月 – 金牛座 |
[48:18] | Same as me. | 跟我一样 |
[48:23] | – Where were you a cop? – Los Angeles. | – 你在哪儿当过差? – 洛杉矶 |
[48:27] | Were you fired or did you quit? | 你是被炒鱿鱼还是辞职不干? |
[48:31] | I took medical leave. | 我请长期病假 |
[48:33] | It was making me sick. | 当警察让我生病 |
[48:37] | I burned out, I guess. Wasn’t up for it. | 我猜我是受不了那种压力 |
[48:45] | One day I got a call… | 有一天我接到报案… |
[48:49] | …for a jumper. | 有人想跳楼自杀 |
[48:52] | A young Mexican girl. | 一个墨西哥裔女生 |
[48:56] | Pregnant, infected with AIDS, totally strung-out. | 她得了爱滋病还怀了身孕 |
[49:00] | She was truly one of the doomed. | 她真的是走投无路 |
[49:07] | I asked her to come in off the ledge and into my arms. | 我请她让我把她抱下来 |
[49:11] | She asked me why she should bother living. | 她问我她有什么好活的? 活着有什么意义? |
[49:21] | What did you say? | 你怎么说? |
[49:25] | I was trained to tell her lots of things. | 我们受过训练要说一些话 |
[49:28] | Her dreams, all the people who’d miss her. | 像是你要为亲人着想之类的 |
[49:32] | But for a second, I hesitated. | 但是我却犹豫了一秒 |
[49:36] | And she saw it. | 她看出来了 |
[49:42] | Within that second, I couldn’t think of one optimistic thing to say to her. | 在那短短的一秒 我想不出活着有什么意义 |
[49:51] | So she spread her arms and jumped. | 于是她展开双臂 奋力一跳 |
[49:59] | I started getting headaches… | 我开始会头痛… |
[50:04] | …and eventually started blacking out. | 后来经常失去意识 |
[50:08] | So I filed for medical. | 所以我就请病假 |
[50:29] | What? | 那是什么? |
[50:33] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[50:39] | Rhodes! | 罗德! |
[50:41] | – It’s worse. Nothing but static! – Where’s that key from the actress? | – 更糟 只有杂讯 – 女明星的房间钥匙呢? |
[50:48] | This was on the kid. | 这在那小子身上找到 |
[50:52] | – What is it, some kind of countdown? – Larry! | – 这算是倒数吗? – 赖瑞 |
[50:57] | What the fuck is he doing? Larry, come over here! | 他在干什么? 赖瑞 过来 |
[51:01] | Come over here, man. What are you doing? Come over here. | 快过来 你在干嘛? |
[51:06] | – What are you doing? – I just went to get something. | – 你在干什么? – 我只是去拿东西 |
[51:10] | We told you to watch the guy. What are you doing in your office? | 我们叫你看守人犯 你到办公室干嘛? |
[51:15] | I just went to get something. | 我只是去拿东西 |
[51:17] | How many sets of keys are there to this place? Look at me. How many? | 这家旅馆有几副钥匙? 看着我 有几副? |
[51:21] | – Two and a master set. – Oh, my fucking God! | – 两副 一支万能钥匙 – 我的老天 |
[51:24] | Larry, you mother… ! You son of a… ! Get the fuck in here! Get in here! | 赖瑞 你这大混蛋 混帐东西 给我进来 |
[51:32] | Why did you kill him? Why did you kill my con? | 你为什么杀死我的人犯? |
[51:35] | Holy shit! Who did that? Jesus Christ, I didn’t do that! | 哇靠这是谁干的? 人不是我杀的 |
[51:40] | Bullshit! You’re lying! | 放屁 你在撒谎 |
[51:42] | – It’s your bat sticking out of his throat! – I know, but I didn’t do it! | – 那是你的球棒 – 对 但不是我干的 |
[51:46] | Check the doors! | 检查每一道门 |
[51:48] | – I didn’t do it! – Look at him! | – 不是我干的 – 看看他 |
[51:50] | – Why’d you kill him? – Why were you outside? | – 你干嘛杀他? – 你跑出去干嘛? |
[51:53] | – Why’d you leave him? – I was scared. | – 你为什么出去? – 我很害怕 |
[51:55] | – What were you scared of? – You wouldn’t understand. | – 怕什么? – 你们不会明白 |
[51:58] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[51:59] | – Why’d you kill my con? – I didn’t! | – 你为什么杀死他? – 我没有 |
[52:01] | I don’t know how… I went to my office, that’s all! | 我不知道这是… 我只是回办公室而已 |
[52:05] | – Why’d you leave him? – This your key? Number 8? | – 你干嘛离开? – 这是你的钥匙吗? 八号房? |
[52:08] | Ten, nine, eight, huh? This is your key! | 十九八? 这是你的钥匙 |
[52:11] | You can’t say that! Those aren’t my keys! | 你不能这么说 这不是我的钥匙 |
[52:13] | That’s like leading the witness or something. Look. | 你这是栽贼耶 你看看 |
[52:16] | These are my keys, okay? These are my keys. You see? | 这些才是我的钥匙 你瞧 |
[52:21] | You got a Gucci wallet? It’s the actress’s. | 这是女明星的古驰钱包 |
[52:24] | Yes, I took her wallet. Afterwards. After she died! | 我是拿了她的钱包 不过是在她死后 |
[52:29] | Afterwards, all right? I didn’t kill her. And I didn’t kill him. | 她死了以后 我没杀她 我也没杀他 |
[52:34] | – Let her go, Larry. – Get back! You won’t pin this on me. | – 放开她 – 退后 你们别想嫁祸给我 |
[52:39] | – Timothy? – Get him out of here! | – 提姆西? – 快把他带走 |
[52:41] | – Put it down. – I didn’t hurt anybody. No one! | – 把刀子放下 – 人不是我杀的 |
[52:45] | But I don’t like cheap fucking whores! If you take one more step… | 不过我讨厌这婊子 你们敢过来… |
[52:48] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[52:59] | Get it off! | 快把他弄走 |
[53:05] | Shit! | 糟糕! |
[53:14] | Come on, you little bitch. Please fucking start. | 臭卡车 快发动呀 |
[53:17] | – Goddamn it! – Hey! | – 可恶 – 喂! |
[53:21] | Larry, stop! | 赖瑞 停车 |
[53:26] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[53:28] | – Larry! – Get out of my way, I didn’t do shit! | – 赖瑞! – 给我让开 我什么都没做 |
[53:34] | Timothy! Timothy! | 提姆西! 提姆西! |
[53:59] | An insanity plea was refused by the court… | 被告是四级解离性身分病患… |
[54:02] | …despite the fact that my client is a certifiable Axis IV dissociative. | 法庭却拒绝承认他的精神错乱 |
[54:06] | To this day, he remains unaware of the crimes for which he was convicted. | 他到现在对他所犯的罪 都毫不知情 |
[54:11] | In 1986, the Supreme Court ruled decisively that states cannot execute… | 1986年最高法院判决… |
[54:17] | …a person who does not understand why he’s being put to death. | 州政府不能处决精神错乱人犯 |
[54:20] | He signed a confession. | 他签下自白书 |
[54:22] | – He didn’t just sign it, he dictated it. – Thirdly… | – 那是他亲口对我说的供词 – 还有… |
[54:26] | …Malcolm’s diaries found misfiled in state evidence. | 这是麦肯的日记 被藏在物证室 |
[54:31] | this notebook contains entries made just before the murders. | 这上面有他在命案前的记录 |
[54:36] | Important to note are the spectacular changes in handwriting style… | 重点是他的笔迹有很大的改变 |
[54:41] | …tone, point of view. | 还有语调和观点 |
[54:43] | What you are looking at are the private thoughts of several different people. | 这是多重人格的内心世界 |
[54:48] | With permission, Dr. Mallick will elaborate. | 请让马医师进一步说明 |
[54:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[54:55] | Your Honor, there is no universally efficacious treatment… | 法官大人 解离性身分 也就是多重人格… |
[54:58] | …for Dissociative Identity Disorder. | 并没有有效的治疗方法 |
[55:01] | In theory, one attempts to move the patient towards integration. | 我只能试着整合这些多重人格 |
[55:06] | – A folding of their fractured psyche. – Your Honor? | – 让病患破碎的心灵愈合 – 法官大人 |
[55:11] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[55:30] | No! What you saw was an accident! | 这只是场意外 |
[55:33] | He ran out in front of me! I’m not a murderer! | 他突然冲出来 我没有杀人 |
[55:35] | There’s a dead body in your freezer, Larry. | 冷冻库有一具尸体 |
[55:37] | – I didn’t kill him. I found him like that. – Stop it! | – 我发现他死了 我没杀他 – 少来了 |
[55:40] | Listen! Listen! I was in Vegas last month and I lost everything, okay? | 求求你们听我说 上个月我在赌城输个精光 |
[55:44] | Everything! | 输个精光 |
[55:45] | I drove west. I didn’t know where to go, but I was running on empty… | 我走投无路只好往西走 |
[55:49] | …so I pulled in here at this place. | 我的车没油了只好来这儿 |
[55:51] | And there was no one at the station, so I came over to the office… | 加油站没人 所以我就直接… |
[55:56] | …and I walked in. | 走进办公室 |
[55:58] | And there, sitting at that desk right there, was the manager… | 老板就坐在办公桌 |
[56:01] | …facedown in a Banquet Potpie. Dead! | 一头栽进冷冻披萨暴毙 |
[56:04] | – Heart attack or something. – Banquet Potpie! | – 他一定是心脏病发作 – 这未免太扯了 |
[56:07] | He’d been sitting there for God knows how long. | 天晓得他死了有多久 |
[56:10] | All of a sudden, this auto-parts salesman pulls up, looking for a room. | 这时候突然有一个人来住房 |
[56:14] | I didn’t have a fucking dime… | 当时我身无分文… |
[56:17] | …so I took his 30 and gave him one. | 所以就收了三十元给他房间 |
[56:19] | I just took the key from the wall and gave him a room. | 我拿了钥匙给他一间房间 |
[56:24] | Maybe that was wrong, but I was broke, and that’s what I did. | 也许我那么做不对 但是我没钱 只好那么做 |
[56:29] | Then I came back in here… | 然后我就回办公室 |
[56:32] | …and I moved Larry’s body… His name was Larry too. | 抬走赖瑞的尸体 他也叫赖瑞 |
[56:36] | I put him in the freezer. | 然后把他放进冷冻库 |
[56:42] | I wasn’t trying to hide him. It was hot out. | 天气很热 我不想让他发臭 |
[56:45] | I thought it was the best place for him till his family or someone came along. | 我只想等他的家人来找他 |
[56:49] | Only no one did… | 他的家人没找上门… |
[56:52] | …except more guests. | 客人却络绎不绝 |
[56:55] | So I checked them in too. | 我只好让他们住进来 |
[56:59] | And they all seemed happy… | 他们都很满意 |
[57:02] | …so I just stayed. | 所以我就待了下来 |
[57:06] | Cry me a river. This is a total crock of shit! | 省省吧 这全是胡扯淡 |
[57:09] | – No, it’s not! – Admit it, you killed him! | – 才不是 – 承认吧 你杀死他 |
[57:11] | Just like you killed my con. Just like you killed her husband. | 你也杀死人犯她老公… |
[57:14] | Just like you killed his actress. Just admit it. | 和他的女明星 承认吧 |
[57:17] | – Say it, “I killed them.” – Stop it! He can’t take any more! | – 说”人是我杀的” – 别说了 他受不了了 |
[57:21] | Everything is okay now. Everything is fine. We got the guy. It’s fine. | 没事了 我们抓到凶手了 |
[57:25] | – I don’t know what we got. – What? | – 我不能确定 – 什么? |
[57:27] | We thought we got the guy two hours ago, then… | 两小时前也以为抓到凶手… |
[57:29] | You believe this shit? It’s him! It’s this guy! | 拜托 凶手就是这家伙 |
[57:32] | He had a knife to your neck, remember? | 他拿刀威胁你 记得吗? |
[57:35] | His story’s so unbelievable, I think it just might be true. | 这故事太夸张 搞不好是真的 |
[57:39] | She’s got a point. | 她说的有道理 |
[57:44] | You guys are crazy. | 你们都疯了 |
[57:46] | Maybe it’s the burial ground. | 也许是因为这儿是乱葬塚 |
[57:50] | What? | 什么? |
[57:53] | Read the brochure in there. It’s all around us. | 这地方全都是墓地 |
[57:57] | A hundred years ago, the government moved these Indians here. | 一百年前印第安人被迫迁移 |
[58:01] | They all died because there was no water. | 这儿缺水他们全都渴死 |
[58:06] | Now they’re coming back to life like sea monkeys, huh? | 所以他们就回来报仇吗? |
[58:08] | Come on. Give me a break, sweetheart. | 这太扯了 小姑娘 |
[58:11] | – Just take it easy, Rhodes. – You know, you take it easy! | – 别这样 罗德 – 你才别这样 |
[58:13] | You’ve tried to run this show all night. Giving orders, pointing fingers! | 你从一开始就在发号施令 |
[58:17] | You blamed my con for everything, and he ends up dead. | 你还把错归在我的人犯头上 结果他也挂了 |
[58:20] | I’m telling you, it’s him! We all saw him run down George. | 我告诉你 凶手就是他 大家都看到他撞死乔治 |
[58:23] | Your actress’s wallet is right there. She’s dead, there’s the wallet. | 他偷走的钱包在那儿 |
[58:27] | – What more do you want? – Stop it! Please shut up! | – 这还不够吗? – 住嘴 别说了 |
[58:31] | All right. You want a plan? Here’s the plan, okay? | 我告诉你们该怎么做 |
[58:34] | No one’s gonna move. We’ll stay here, like this, in this room until dawn. | 谁也别乱跑 我们都待在这儿等天亮 |
[58:39] | No one leaves, no one moves. | 没有人可以离开 |
[58:41] | And if he tries anything, I’m gonna shoot him! | 他敢乱来我就毙了他 |
[58:44] | And if something out there comes in here, I’ll shoot it! | 有什么想闯进来我也毙了它 |
[58:47] | And if anyone of us tries anything, I’ll shoot them! | 你们想造反我也毙了你们 |
[58:50] | – We get it. – Good! | – 我们懂了 – 很好 |
[59:26] | Timmy? Timmy? | 提姆西? 提姆西? |
[59:28] | – You need to stay in here with us. – It’s all right. | – 你要留在这儿 – 没关系 |
[59:38] | Remember that movie where the 10 strangers went to an island… | 有一部电影拍十个人流落荒岛… |
[59:42] | …and then they all died one by one… | 他们一个接一个死去 |
[59:44] | …and then it turned out they weren’t strangers, they all had a connection? | 结果他们都有一个共通点 |
[59:49] | They all messed with the wrong guy, and he was getting revenge. | 被他们害的人回来找他们算帐 |
[59:51] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[59:54] | I’m just saying maybe there’s a connection between all of us. | 也许我们也有共通点 |
[59:58] | Like what? | 像是什么? |
[1:00:00] | – We’re all in Nevada. – Shut up! | – 我们都在内华达州 – 闭嘴 |
[1:00:06] | Where were you going with your con when you pulled in here? | 你打算把人犯押解到哪儿? |
[1:00:11] | Carson City. Okay? | 卡森市 |
[1:00:15] | I was going home to Florida. Where were you going? | 我要回佛州老家 你呢? |
[1:00:20] | I was taking the actress to L.A. | 我要载女明星到洛杉矶 |
[1:00:22] | I was born in Florida. | 我在佛州出生 |
[1:00:25] | Since you been in that chair, no one’s died, so shut up! | 你是凶手 给我乖乖闭嘴 |
[1:00:27] | No one’s died since we’ve all been here! | 谁都可能是凶手 |
[1:00:29] | – Hey, sweetie, sit down. – Where in Florida, Larry? | – 小乖乖 坐下来 – 佛州的哪儿? |
[1:00:34] | – Where in Florida? – Friends now, huh? Great. | – 你在哪儿出生? – 你们突然变成好友了吗? |
[1:00:39] | – Polk County. – That’s where I was born. | – 波克郡 – 我也是 |
[1:00:42] | – Which town? – Mulberry. | – 哪一个城镇? – 桑树镇 |
[1:00:45] | – Frostproof. – No wonder you left. | – 我是防霜镇 – 怪不得你会离开 |
[1:00:49] | There’s a town called Frostproof? | 有个小镇叫防霜? |
[1:00:51] | They grow oranges. The name doubles as a slogan. | 那儿种柳橙 防霜也是小镇的宣传口号 |
[1:00:55] | I danced hallelujah the day I left Polk. Why would you wanna go back? | 我巴不得离开 你干嘛回去? |
[1:00:59] | I found a grove for sale on the Internet. | 我找到一片果园要出售 |
[1:01:02] | Nine acres, 1200 trees. Limes and oranges. | 有一千两百棵莱姆和柳橙树 |
[1:01:06] | According to the realtor, the soil needs a few tills, phosphorous… | 仲介跟我说土壤需要磷… |
[1:01:10] | …lanes need reading, but it’s real good land. | 也要除除草 不过那块地很不错 |
[1:01:20] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:01:23] | It sounds nice. | 听起来很好 |
[1:01:46] | Ed? | 艾德? |
[1:01:50] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:02:12] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[1:02:15] | Come on. Come on, sweetie. | 来吧 小乖乖 |
[1:02:25] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[1:02:33] | – Where’d you get that? – Right here. | – 在哪儿找到的? – 就在地上 |
[1:02:41] | This doesn’t make any sense. She died from an accident. | 一点都没道理 她死于意外 |
[1:02:45] | George was an accident, if you believe Larry. | 乔治也是死于意外 如果你相信赖瑞的话 |
[1:02:53] | Where is seven? | 七号钥匙呢? |
[1:02:58] | Back it up! | 倒车 |
[1:03:36] | – See, I told you it wasn’t me! – That’s not possible. | – 我就说凶手不是我 – 不可能 |
[1:03:41] | I was standing right there. I saw what happened. We all saw what happened. | 我就站在那儿 我们都亲眼看到发生什么事 |
[1:03:45] | He ran out. Nobody could have known he was gonna do that. | 他突然冲出来 没有人料得到 |
[1:03:49] | No one human. | 凶手不是人 |
[1:03:50] | We’re back to that again? It’s the spirits, huh? | 又来了 凶手是恶灵 |
[1:03:53] | Maybe it’s the ghost of the guy that Larry put in the freezer. | 也许是冷冻库那家伙的冤魂 |
[1:03:59] | Somebody untie me. Goddamn it! | 快把我解开 |
[1:04:01] | You know it wasn’t me. Come on. | 凶手不是我 |
[1:04:03] | – We gotta get out… – Listen. – We gotta get out… | – 听好 – 我们得离开… – 听好 – 我们得离开… – Listen. |
[1:04:05] | Take her car and get out. You, her and the kid. | 你跟她带着孩子快走 |
[1:04:07] | There’s nowhere to go. | 我们无处可去 |
[1:04:09] | – How much gas do you have? – Half a tank. | – 你的车剩多少油? – 半缸油 |
[1:04:11] | You can drive till dawn on that. Look at me. | 那就够开到天亮 |
[1:04:13] | When you get to where it’s flooded, go the other way. | 碰到淹水就往另一头开 |
[1:04:16] | I don’t know if I can. | 我办不到 |
[1:04:17] | Get the kid and go. Right now. Come on. | 带着孩子快走吧 |
[1:04:21] | Timmy. | 提姆 |
[1:04:22] | Timmy, come on. Let’s go. Get up. | 提姆 我们走 |
[1:04:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:04:26] | – They can’t leave! – This way. | – 他们不能走 – 这边走 |
[1:04:28] | We’ll see you when the storm breaks. | 大雨过后再见 |
[1:04:30] | Hey! Hey! They can’t leave! Where are they going? Get back here! | 他们不能走 给我回来 |
[1:04:34] | Go, go, go! They’re leaving. | 他们非走不可 快走吧 |
[1:04:35] | – They’re not leaving. – Go! | – 他们不能离开 – 走吧! |
[1:04:37] | You can’t let suspects leave after four people have been killed! | 在四个人死了之后 你不能让嫌犯脱逃 |
[1:04:40] | – You really think they’re suspects? – They’re not leaving! | – 你真的认为他们是嫌犯吗? – 他们不能走 |
[1:04:50] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:04:52] | Ginny! | 吉妮! |
[1:04:55] | Extinguishers. Larry, you got a fire extinguisher? | 灭火器 这儿有灭火器吗? |
[1:04:59] | – Fire extinguisher! Where? – Back there! | – 灭火器在哪儿? – 后面 |
[1:05:24] | Nobody in there. | 车上没有人 |
[1:05:31] | Maybe it got so hot, they got cremated. | 也许他们都被火化了 |
[1:05:35] | There’d be something left. | 那也会留下骨灰 |
[1:05:41] | You did this. | 这是你的错 |
[1:05:43] | You did this! You told them to get into the car! | 你叫他们上车 |
[1:05:46] | Are you happy? | 高兴了吗? |
[1:06:12] | Where is he? | 他的尸体呢? |
[1:07:14] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[1:07:22] | I give up! | 我投降 |
[1:07:25] | I give up! What the hell do you want? | 我投降 你到底想要什么? |
[1:07:28] | What do you want, you sick bastard? What the fuck do you want from us? | 你这大变态 你要我们怎样? |
[1:07:34] | I am turning 30 next week and I just want to go home… | 我下礼拜就满三十岁 我只想回老家… |
[1:07:38] | …and grow oranges! | 种柳丁 |
[1:07:46] | It’s my birthday next week. The 10th. | 你下礼拜生日? |
[1:07:49] | It’s my birthday next week. The 10th. | 我也一样 五月十日 |
[1:07:54] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:07:59] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[1:08:04] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[1:08:08] | George York, May 10. | 乔治约克 五月十日 |
[1:08:10] | Alice York, May 10. | 艾莉丝约克 五月十日 |
[1:08:12] | Caroline Suzanne, May 10 | 卡萝琳苏珊 五月十日 |
[1:08:15] | Ginny and Lou Isiana, May 10. | 吉妮和路易西安那 五月十日 |
[1:08:18] | Me, Larry Washington, May fucking 10. | 我赖瑞华盛顿 五月十日 |
[1:08:22] | What are the odds? Must be 10 trillion-to-one. | 这只有十兆分之一的机率 |
[1:08:27] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:08:43] | – Where’s the fuse box, Larry? – Other side of the building. | – 电箱在哪里? – 旅馆的另一边 |
[1:08:53] | Ginny and Lou Isiana. | 吉妮和路易西安那 |
[1:08:56] | Virginia and Louisiana. | 维吉尼亚和路易西安那 |
[1:08:59] | Caroline, Carolina. | 卡萝琳…卡罗莱纳 |
[1:09:03] | Paris Nevada | 巴黎内华达 |
[1:09:05] | George York. | 乔治约克 |
[1:09:08] | Larry Washington. | 赖瑞华盛顿 |
[1:09:12] | Rhodes, Rhode Island. | 罗德…罗德岛 |
[1:09:21] | Ed Dakota. | 艾德达科塔 |
[1:09:38] | When I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn’t there | 当我走上楼梯 我看到一个不在那儿的人 |
[1:09:42] | He wasn’t there again today | 今天他又不在那里 |
[1:09:45] | I wish I wish he’d go away | 我希望他会永远消失 |
[1:09:48] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[1:09:51] | Who am I speaking to right now? | 我现在跟谁讲话? |
[1:09:56] | Where did you learn that poem? | 那首诗是哪儿学来的? |
[1:09:59] | Who am I speaking to? Look at me. | 我在跟谁讲话? |
[1:10:01] | Who am I speaking to right now? | 看着我 你现在是谁? |
[1:10:10] | Doc? | 医生? |
[1:10:15] | – Edward? – What’s happening? | – 艾德华? – 发生什么事? |
[1:10:17] | – Please be quiet. – He can hear what we’re saying? | – 安静 – 他听得到我们说话? |
[1:10:20] | Of course I can hear what you’re fucking saying. | 我当然听得到你说话 |
[1:10:23] | Edward, you missed your last appointment. Where have you been? | 你爽约了 你跑去哪儿? |
[1:10:30] | – Did I black out again? – Try and think back. | – 我又失去意识吗? – 仔细想 |
[1:10:33] | Where have you been? | 你在哪里? |
[1:10:36] | All right. I was driving this actress… | 我开车送一个女明星… |
[1:10:39] | …and we got stuck at the motel. There was a storm. | 我们被困在汽车旅馆 有一场暴风雨 |
[1:10:45] | We couldn’t get out because of the storm. | 我们被暴风雨困住出不去 |
[1:10:48] | What happened at the motel? | 那儿发生什么事? |
[1:10:53] | People started dying. | 大家一个一个死去 |
[1:10:56] | And then their bodies… It didn’t make any sense. | 这没有道理 他们的尸体… |
[1:10:59] | They disappeared. | 全都消失不见 |
[1:11:03] | Edward, I’d like to show something to you, if I may. | 我要给你看一样东西 |
[1:11:11] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认得这个人吗? |
[1:11:16] | No. | 不认得 |
[1:11:18] | That man, Edward, is Malcolm Rivers. | 他是麦肯芮佛 |
[1:11:21] | He’s had a very troubled life. He was arrested four years ago… | 他的一生很坎坷 他四年前… |
[1:11:25] | …and convicted of the murder of six people in a violent rampage. | 残暴地夺走六条人命 所以被捕入狱 |
[1:11:28] | – He did this. – Detective, please. | – 这是他干的 – 警探 别这样 |
[1:11:31] | Edward, listen to me. | 艾德华 听我说 |
[1:11:33] | When faced with an intense trauma, a child’s mind may fracture… | 当一个小孩遭受重大打击 他的心灵会严重受创… |
[1:11:39] | …creating disassociated identities. | 造成人格的分裂 |
[1:11:43] | That’s exactly what happened to Malcolm Rivers. | 这就是麦肯芮佛的遭遇 |
[1:11:47] | He developed a condition that is commonly known… | 他有一般人所谓的… |
[1:11:50] | …as Multiple Personality Syndrome. | 多重人格症 |
[1:11:58] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这些? |
[1:12:01] | Because you, Edward… | 因为你… |
[1:12:03] | …are one of his personalities. | 是他多重人格中的一个 |
[1:12:11] | What? | 什么? |
[1:12:27] | Jesus Christ! What the fuck did you do to my face? | 老天 你把我的脸怎么了? |
[1:12:31] | – Keep calm. – Where is my face? | – 冷静下来 – 我的脸呢? |
[1:12:32] | – That is your face. – Why am I tied up? | – 这就是你的脸 – 我为什么被绑起来? |
[1:12:35] | – Keep calm. – Where is… ? | – 冷静点 – 我的脸呢? |
[1:12:37] | – Please. – Jesus Christ! | – 请冷静 – 天啊 |
[1:12:39] | – Where is my face? – Stay calm. | – 我的脸呢? – 保持冷静 |
[1:12:41] | No! I’m not gonna stay calm! Why am I tied up like this? | 我才不要保持冷静 我为什么被绑起来? |
[1:12:45] | Who are all these people? What happened at the motel? | 这些人是谁? 汽车旅馆发生什么事? |
[1:12:48] | – Where is everybody? – They don’t exist, Edward. | – 他们人呢? – 他们并不存在 |
[1:12:52] | You were all created by Malcolm as a child. | 你们是麦肯小时候分裂的人格 |
[1:12:56] | – You’re a liar! – Consider what you know. | – 你在骗人 – 想想你知道的 |
[1:12:57] | – Everyone named after a state. – No. | – 每个人的姓氏都是美国州名 – 不 |
[1:13:00] | Everyone sharing the same birthday. Your blackouts. | 每个人都同一天生日 你也经常失去意识 |
[1:13:03] | No! I was a cop! | 我当过警察 |
[1:13:05] | I was a cop in the Rampart Division of L.A.P.D. for six years. | 我在洛杉矶当过六年警察 |
[1:13:09] | Edward, please. | 冷静下来 |
[1:13:10] | I live in Hollywood, in a studio apartment. | 我住在好莱坞的公寓大楼 |
[1:13:12] | – You don’t live there. – I do live there! | – 你不住在那儿 – 我住在那儿 |
[1:13:15] | You don’t live anywhere. | 你根本不存在 |
[1:13:17] | I know this is difficult to accept, but the face you saw in that mirror… | 我知道你很难接受 但是你在镜子中看到的脸 |
[1:13:21] | …is the face I’ve always seen when I talk to Edward or Paris or Larry… | 也就是你巴黎赖瑞… |
[1:13:27] | …or anyone else you’ve met tonight. | 和你今晚遇到每一个人的脸 |
[1:13:29] | Malcolm is in the midst of a medical treatment. | 麦肯正在接受药物治疗 |
[1:13:33] | One which forces all his identities to confront one another for the first time. | 他的多重人格被迫互相面对 |
[1:13:39] | I knew there would be violence… | 我知道一定会有暴力行为 |
[1:13:42] | …and with it, the number of the identities would be reduced. | 但是他的多重人格也会减少 |
[1:13:49] | Reduced? | 减少? |
[1:13:51] | One of the personalities you’ve met tonight, Edward… | 今晚你见到的人格… |
[1:13:54] | …committed those murders four years ago. | 其中有一个在四年前杀人 |
[1:13:57] | He took control of Malcolm’s body, as you have now… | 他跟你一样控制麦肯的身体 |
[1:14:01] | …and released an unspeakable rage. And in 19 hours… | 然后犯下残暴的谋杀案 十九个小时后… |
[1:14:07] | …Malcolm Rivers will be put to death because of those actions… | 麦肯将为这些行为被处决 |
[1:14:10] | …unless I can convince that man… | 除非我能说服这个人… |
[1:14:15] | …that the killer is gone. | 凶手已经消失 |
[1:14:20] | I need you to stay with me. Edward? | 你不行转换人格 艾德华 |
[1:14:23] | I need your help. I need your help to finish this. | 我要你帮我 我要你帮我完成这件事 |
[1:14:27] | Edward, listen to me. | 艾德华 听好 |
[1:14:30] | Edward, stay with me. | 艾德华 不要转换人格 |
[1:14:32] | Listen to me. I need you to understand. | 听好 我要你明白 |
[1:14:35] | The killer cannot survive. | 你不能让凶手活下去 |
[1:14:38] | Edward! | 艾德华! |
[1:15:06] | Got it? | 好了吗? |
[1:15:09] | I can’t see a thing. Is there a flashlight? | 我看不见 你有手电筒吗? |
[1:15:13] | Hang on. Hang on. | 等一下 |
[1:15:15] | – You got a flashlight? – Yeah, yeah, it’s dead. Goddamn it. | – 手电筒呢? – 来了啦 该死 |
[1:16:03] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:16:11] | Hey. What am I supposed to wear, man? | 我要穿什么? |
[1:16:14] | You’re in it. | 就穿你这身囚衣 |
[1:16:28] | Larry. | 赖瑞 |
[1:16:30] | Larry, come here. | 赖瑞 过来 |
[1:16:39] | Ed! | 艾德! |
[1:16:49] | Ed! | 艾德! |
[1:17:05] | Larry! | 赖瑞! |
[1:17:12] | – Larry! – Paris. | – 赖瑞! – 巴黎 |
[1:17:16] | Paris. | 巴黎 |
[1:17:20] | Larry? | 赖瑞? |
[1:17:25] | Larry? Larry? | 赖瑞? 赖瑞? |
[1:17:31] | Where are the keys to the truck? | 卡车的钥匙呢? |
[1:17:34] | Where are the keys to the truck? | 卡车钥匙呢? |
[1:17:40] | – That was good, Larry. – We gotta get out of here. | – 干得好 – 我们得快走 |
[1:17:44] | – Ed has the keys to the truck. – I got a spare right here. | – 卡车钥匙在艾德那儿 – 我有备用钥匙 |
[1:17:47] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. Here. | – 他人呢? – 我不知道 拿去 |
[1:17:51] | – What are you doing? – We need a gun. | – 你在干嘛? – 我们需要一把枪 |
[1:17:55] | Holy shit! | 妈的! |
[1:18:00] | Give me the keys to the truck. | 把钥匙给我 |
[1:19:01] | Ed! | 艾德! |
[1:19:03] | We gotta get out of here! | 我们得快走 |
[1:19:05] | – Paris… – He’s coming. He’s… | – 巴黎… – 他追来了… |
[1:19:08] | – Stay here. – What’s wrong with you? | – 留下来 – 不 你想干嘛? |
[1:19:10] | Paris, listen to me. | 巴黎 听我说 |
[1:19:13] | Stay here. | 留下来 |
[1:19:17] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[1:19:44] | Throw me the keys to the truck, Ed. | 把钥匙丢给我 |
[1:19:49] | Throw me the keys to the truck. Stay there. Stay there! | 把钥匙丢给我 别过来 |
[1:20:26] | Ed! Ed! Ed! | 艾德! 艾德! 艾德! |
[1:20:35] | Ed, let me see. | 艾德 让我看 |
[1:20:37] | We gotta get you to a hospital. | 我要送你到医院 |
[1:20:39] | We’re gonna get you to a hospital, okay? | 我要送你到医院 知道吗? |
[1:20:41] | Stay with me because I’m gonna get you to the truck. | 撑着点 我扶你上车 |
[1:20:44] | Put your arm around my neck. You gotta hold on, okay? | 手搭住我的肩 抓紧了 |
[1:20:48] | You with me, Ed? Stay with me. Okay. One, two, three. | 跟我合作 一二三 |
[1:20:55] | You gotta help me get you up. Ed, you gotta push a little bit. | 让我扶你起来 你要用力 |
[1:21:01] | Ed, why won’t you let me help you? | 你为什么不让我帮你? |
[1:21:06] | Where did you go before? | 你去了哪儿? |
[1:21:08] | What did you see? Tell me what you saw. | 看到什么? 你看到什么? |
[1:21:15] | I saw you. | 我看到你 |
[1:21:21] | I saw you in an orange grove. | 我看到你在柳橙果园 |
[1:21:55] | Why won’t you let me help you? | 你为什么不让我帮你? |
[1:21:59] | Where did you go? | 你去了哪儿? |
[1:22:01] | What did you see? | 看到什么? |
[1:22:06] | I saw you… | 我看到你 |
[1:22:10] | …in an orange grove. | 你在柳橙果园 |
[1:22:50] | The question, Your Honor, is whether to convict the body or the mind. | 问题是该惩罚身体或心灵 |
[1:22:56] | His body committed these murders, that is true. | 他的身体的确犯下这些命案 |
[1:23:00] | The person who remains inside did not. | 但是他体内的人格是无辜的 |
[1:23:02] | Judge Taylor, that may not be true… | 泰勒法官 这不见得是真的… |
[1:23:04] | We witnessed the destruction of 10 identities tonight. | 我们今晚看到十个人格被摧毁 |
[1:23:07] | Nine were innocent and one was guilty. | 其中九个有罪 一个是无辜的 |
[1:23:08] | They’re not real! | 他们不是真的 |
[1:23:10] | The violence that existed in him has been executed. | 他内心的暴力因子已被消灭 |
[1:23:12] | Your Honor, Malcolm belongs in a state hospital. | 你应该让麦肯住进州立疗养院 |
[1:23:21] | In the matter of Rivers v. Nevada, it is the recommendation of this court… | 内华达州控告芮佛一案… |
[1:23:26] | …that Mr. Rivers’ execution be stayed. | 本庭建议延缓处决芮佛 |
[1:23:29] | I am transferring Mr. Rivers to state psychiatric services… | 我要把他转到州立精神疗养院 |
[1:23:33] | …under the care of Dr. Mallick. | 交给马医师治疗 |
[1:23:53] | Cracked heels and washed-out horns Blow into my face with scorn | 你穿破的高跟鞋仿佛在耻笑我 |
[1:23:57] | But it’s not that way I wasn’t born to lose you | 但是我却不愿失去你 |
[1:24:01] | I want you | 我要你… |
[1:24:04] | I want you | 我要你… |
[1:24:06] | I want you so bad | 我急切地要你 |
[1:25:23] | Timmy. | 提米 |
[1:25:53] | Timmy. | 不 求求你不要 |
[1:25:56] | No, please don’t. | 不 |
[1:25:58] | No, Timmy, please. | 提米 求求你… |
[1:26:00] | What is it, Malcolm? | 怎么了? 麦肯 |
[1:26:11] | Malcolm? | 麦肯 |
[1:26:12] | Whores don’t | 妓女没有… |
[1:26:13] | get a second chance. | 第二次机会 |
[1:26:32] | When I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn’t there | 当我走上楼梯 我看到一个不在那儿的人 |
[1:26:39] | He wasn’t there again today | 今天他又不在那里 |
[1:26:42] | I wish I wish he’d go away | 我希望他会永远消失 |