英文名称:I Hate The Man In My Basement
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | 总监 大红 | |
[01:17] | Look at this dick wrinkle. | 这是在发什么呆 |
[01:23] | Where are you taking me to lunch? | 中午打算带我去哪吃饭 |
[01:27] | I have to head over to midtown. | 我要去一趟市中心 |
[01:29] | They find something? | 他们找到什么了吗 |
[01:31] | No. | 没有 |
[01:33] | Just a meeting. | 就是见个面 |
[01:35] | Same shit. | 老一套 |
[01:37] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[01:38] | Tomorrow night, though, | 那就明天晚上 |
[01:39] | don’t go fucking bailing on me this time. | 别他妈又放我鸽子 |
[01:41] | It’ll be good for you. | 对你有好处 |
[01:43] | Who knows, you might even like this chick. | 谁知道呢 也许你会喜欢这小妞 |
[01:45] | Nah, probably not. | 八成不会了 |
[01:46] | She’s kind of hot, though, you know? | 但她挺火辣的 |
[01:48] | Hot in that kind of, keep her eyes open during a BJ | 在口活的时候睁眼睛的那种火辣 |
[01:52] | kind of way, feel me? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[01:55] | – I better get going. – All right. | -我得走了 -行 |
[01:57] | Here. | 给你 |
[02:01] | What is that, six in a row? | 这是什么 连着六个了吗 |
[02:05] | Eight. | 八个 |
[02:06] | Yeah, well, whatever, dick, | 随你怎么说 混蛋 |
[02:08] | I’m coming for you next month | 我下个月再来找你 |
[02:09] | and you owe me lunch. | 你欠我一顿午饭 |
[02:22] | Oh, um… I’m going to be unavailable for the rest of the day. | 今天剩下的时间我都不在了 |
[02:27] | – Sure, no problem. – Okay. | -好 没问题 -行 |
[02:29] | Is everything good? Are you okay? | 一切还好吗 你没事吧 |
[02:32] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[02:37] | Finally tracked down the mother. | 终于找到了他的母亲 |
[02:40] | Molly Kirby. | 莫莉·柯比 |
[02:46] | Wasn’t any help. | 没多大用 |
[02:48] | Said she hadn’t seen him in months, | 她说几个月没见过他了 |
[02:50] | not sure she’d tell us if she had. | 就算见了可能也不会告诉我们 |
[02:53] | What about a roommate? | 那有没有室友 |
[02:57] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友呢 |
[02:58] | I mean, somebody has to have seen him at some point, right? | 我是说 总有人在哪见过他吧 |
[03:00] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[03:01] | when they’ve been this close to the bottom for so long, | 他们卡在最后一步太久了 |
[03:03] | it makes it easier to stay under the radar. | 要找到他就更难了 |
[03:12] | While we appreciate you wanting to help, | 你想帮忙 我们很感谢 |
[03:17] | it’s best you let us handle it. | 但让我们来处理是最好的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:934个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:107个,六级词汇:51个,GRE词汇:57个,托福词汇:76个,考研词汇:126个,专四词汇:103个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:241个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:20] | Do what you can to move on. | 尽最大努力往前看 |
[03:23] | Hey, I know, okay? | 我理解的 好吗 |
[03:25] | I know. | 我理解 |
[03:27] | But you got to take it from me, | 但你要听我一句劝 |
[03:30] | this shit will eat you up inside. | 它会由内而外吞噬你 |
[03:33] | Consume you all together if you let it. | 任其发展 你会什么都不剩 |
[03:41] | Didn’t think people actually ate these. | 还以为没人会吃这个呢 |
[03:44] | Apparently. | 显而易见 |
[03:47] | You know, we have an organic section now, it’s– | 我们现在设了有机食品区 在 |
[03:53] | you really shouldn’t eat these. | 你真的不该吃这个 |
[03:54] | Honestly, I wouldn’t even feed them to a dog. | 老实说 我都不会拿这玩意喂狗 |
[03:56] | Not that I don’t like dogs, but like, you know. | 不是说不喜欢狗 但你知道的 |
[07:32] | That’s nice. | 太好了 |
[07:33] | Good to see you! | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:34] | Yes, it’s always good to see you, Claude. | 见到你总是很高兴 克劳德 |
[07:38] | – Do you salsa? – Hi everyone, I’m Kyra! | -你跳萨尔萨舞吗 -大家好我是凯拉 |
[07:40] | – Hi. – Welcome. | -嗨 -欢迎 |
[07:42] | – Waiting on one more? – Yes. | -还有一个人吗 -是的 |
[07:44] | – You must be Rylee. – Yes! | -你一定就是莱莉了 -对 |
[07:46] | Oh, Riley with an I, Y two E’s. | 他是锋利的利 我是茉莉的莉 |
[07:49] | – Oops. – I know, right? | -巧了 -可不是吗 |
[07:52] | This is Claude. | 这是克劳德 |
[07:53] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[07:55] | So sorry I’m late you guys. | 太对不起了 我来晚了 |
[07:58] | One of the little bastards pissed himself, | 有个混蛋尿在自己身上了 |
[07:59] | so I can’t freaking even, | 我都没法抓狂了 |
[08:00] | how are you? | 你怎么样 |
[08:02] | – Hi! – I’m good. | -嗨 -我很好 |
[08:04] | Huh, both of you. | 你们两个 |
[08:05] | – Hi, delicious. – So good to see you! | -你好啊帅哥 -见到你真高兴 |
[08:07] | Good to see you, too! | 见到你也很开心 |
[08:09] | Soria, this is Claude. | 索里亚 这是克劳德 |
[08:11] | Claude, this is Soria. | 克劳德 这是索里亚 |
[08:13] | Claude. | 克劳德 |
[08:17] | Rylee has told me everything, | 莱莉什么都告诉我了 |
[08:20] | and it’s just so… awful. | 这简直太 糟糕了 |
[08:25] | It’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[08:27] | So, no pressure, let’s just do a little dance, | 别有压力 我们来跳支舞 |
[08:30] | have a little fun, get down tonight! | 玩得开心一点 今晚舞动起来 |
[08:31] | – Yeah? – Okay, let’s get started. | -好吗 -好 那就开始吧 |
[08:33] | No, go back I think. | 不对 我觉得该往后退 |
[08:36] | Okay, better. | 有进步 |
[08:37] | Maybe just try and feel the music, | 试着去感受音乐 |
[08:39] | don’t worry so much about the steps. | 别太担心步伐 |
[08:41] | Or rhythm. | 或是节奏 |
[08:46] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[08:49] | Not great, either. | 但也没有很好 |
[08:52] | Okay, okay, maybe let’s just do a little spin. | 好了 我们来做点旋转动作 |
[08:56] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -我吗 -对 |
[08:57] | So we’re going to step out | 先往外一步 |
[08:59] | and spin into our partner’s arms. Okay? | 然后转到搭档的臂弯里 |
[09:05] | Nice. | 很好 |
[09:07] | Just that easy, ready? | 就这么简单 准备好了吗 |
[09:09] | – Yes. – Okay. | -准备好了 -好 |
[09:10] | Oh, oopsie, oh, sorry. | 错了 抱歉 |
[09:12] | And five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[09:14] | – Fuck! – Oh, you, ah, yeah, that’s… | -靠 -你 这 |
[09:17] | oh, shit, shit, are you all right? | 糟了 糟了 你还好吗 |
[09:19] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine, fine, fine, fine. | 还好 还好 我没事 没事 |
[09:23] | – Are you all right? – Ah, yeah, s– shit. | -你还好吗 -还好 靠 |
[09:25] | Yeah, I think I just, uh, she went a little fast | 我觉得我 她数得有点快 |
[09:27] | – and I missed my count. – Yeah, get her up. | -我数错拍子了 -把她扶起来 |
[09:30] | – We’ll get you up. – No, you guys, stop. | -我们把你扶起来 -不要 你俩别 |
[09:33] | Up, up, up, up, there we go. | 起来 起来 好了 |
[09:36] | Okay, keep going. | 好的 继续走 |
[09:37] | – Oh, God. – It’s okay. | -我的天 -问题不大 |
[09:38] | Let’s get you to sit down. | 给你找个地方坐下来 |
[09:40] | – Okay, ah! – That looks bad. | -好 -看上去挺糟的 |
[09:45] | – You’re so strong. – Oh, yeah. | -你真强壮 -那是当然 |
[09:47] | We’re going to put you right here. | 我们扶着坐到这里吧 |
[09:49] | There we go. | 就是这样 |
[09:51] | Get it, oh, there we go. | 就这 慢慢坐下 |
[09:53] | I’m fine. I’m fine you guys. | 我没事 我真的没事 |
[09:56] | I– Can I help? Can I get you some ice or something? | 我能帮什么忙吗 给你拿点冰块之类的 |
[09:58] | Oh, no, no. | 不用了 |
[10:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:03] | – Oh, jeez. – Um, maybe, maybe just some Ibuprofen or– | -老天 -能给我点布洛芬吗 |
[10:07] | Yeah, no problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[10:07] | I’ll grab something. | 我去拿点 |
[10:09] | Or just a ride home would be nice. | 要是能载我回家就太好了 |
[10:11] | She’s on your way, you should take her. | 她和你顺路 你载她吧 |
[10:16] | Sure, yeah, no problem. | 当然了 没问题 |
[10:19] | Rain check? | 改日再来吗 |
[10:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:25] | How about you two, you want to finish up? | 你们两个呢 想继续吗 |
[10:26] | Uh, well, we’re here. | 既然我们都在这了 |
[10:29] | What do you say, Ry Ry, huh? | 你觉得呢 莱 莱 |
[10:31] | Olé! | 好耶 |
[10:33] | – Here you go. – All right, here we go. | -给你 -好的 我们开始吧 |
[10:37] | Let’s go, come on. | 来吧 开始 |
[10:41] | Ah, well that’s usually the problem though, isn’t it? | 通常来说那的确是个问题 是吧 |
[10:45] | But I am a pretty good judge of character. | 但我看人很准的 |
[10:47] | I can tell a person’s appearance just by looking at them. | 我可以通过外观来判断他们 |
[10:50] | – That’s impressive. – Yeah. | -很厉害 -那是 |
[10:53] | What I can’t seem to tell is whether they’re married or not. | 但我看不出他们结婚没有 |
[10:56] | The last two, oh, maybe three relationships? | 我的上两段 可能是三段恋情 |
[10:59] | All married guys. Can you believe that? | 都是已婚人士 你能信吗 |
[11:02] | I don’t know, maybe it’s just they’re pent-up primal desires | 怎么说 也许是因为他们压抑的原始欲望 |
[11:08] | that I’m attracted to? | 我才会被吸引 |
[11:09] | Or maybe I just have this scent that attracts married guys? | 又或者是我有一种吸引已婚人士的特质 |
[11:12] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[11:14] | Is this it? | 这到你家了吗 |
[11:16] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[11:21] | Are you in a hurry? | 你着急走吗 |
[11:23] | – Okay. Yep, sorry. – Oh, got it. Okay. | -来 抱歉 -站稳了 没事 |
[11:25] | – Yeah. – Yeah, it’s uh… | -来 -在 |
[11:27] | it’s just all the way… at the top. | 在最上面 |
[11:29] | Yeah, figured. | 我想也是 |
[11:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:32] | – Okay, ooh! – Yeah, okay. | -很好 -很好 |
[11:33] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[11:35] | Maybe if you just, we just power through | 你可以 我们可以加把劲 |
[11:37] | real fast then, huh, yeah? | 快点上去 |
[11:39] | Or not, okay, we’ll go slow. | 算了 好吧 我们慢慢走 |
[11:42] | Oh, okay, are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:44] | Okay, I’ll put you– | 我把你扶到 |
[11:45] | – Okay, right here is good. – Right there, okay. | -这里就行了 -那里 好的 |
[11:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:49] | Yeah, yeah, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[11:52] | Okay, so. | 到了 |
[11:54] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[12:50] | Did you bang it out? | 你上床了吗 |
[12:55] | Porn? | 黄片呢 |
[12:56] | No, and, uh, no. | 没有 不是 |
[12:58] | – And, uh, no more setups. – Really? | -别再给我牵线了 -真的吗 |
[13:04] | God, I swear she just smelled horny. | 老天 我发誓她闻起来就很饥渴 |
[13:07] | Oh, well, whatever. | 算了 管他的 |
[13:09] | Can we talk about that instructor, though? | 聊聊那个指导老师怎么样 |
[13:11] | What is that all about? | 那是怎么一回事 |
[13:13] | Ah yeah, you know. | 你知道的 |
[13:16] | Rylee was all like, | 莱莉说 |
[13:16] | “Would you please stop poking me with that thing? | “你能别用那玩意戳我吗 |
[13:18] | What is your problem?” | 你有病啊” |
[13:20] | And I was all like, “Sorry, sweetheart, | 我说 “抱歉 亲爱的 |
[13:21] | you’re just such a sexy dancer!” | 你跳起舞来太性感了” |
[13:24] | She didn’t buy it. | 她没吃我这套 |
[13:25] | She knew it was strange boner. | 她知道就是莫名的勃起 |
[13:28] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[13:32] | Uh, I’ve got a lunch meeting. | 我有个午餐会议 |
[13:33] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[13:35] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[13:40] | Don’t mind if I do. | 可别介意 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 看看 |
[13:48] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 保证不把你秘密说出去 |
[13:50] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[13:52] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[14:16] | ♪ Ah it’s the bait come here ♪ | ♪ 来这的是诱饵 ♪ |
[14:56] | – I’m sorry… – Stop. | -对不起 -住嘴 |
[14:59] | No, listen. Listen, man, you got to let me tell you, okay? | 听我说 兄弟 你必须要听我说 |
[15:02] | – I’m just trying to tell you what… – Stop. | -我只想告诉你 -住嘴 |
[15:05] | – I’m, I… You gotta let me tell you what I was… – Stop. | -我 你必须听我说我当时 -住嘴 |
[15:07] | – I didn’t, I didn’t… – Enough! | -我不是 我不是 -够了 |
[15:17] | I didn’t, I didn’t mean to do it, okay, I, s– | 我不是 我不是故意的 我 |
[15:25] | Look, you got to just let me tell you | 你必须听我说 |
[15:28] | what happened! Okay, you got– | 发生了什么 你必须 |
[15:34] | What are you going to do with me, huh? | 你想拿我怎么办 |
[15:36] | You going to keep me down here forever? | 你要永远把我关在这里吗 |
[15:39] | What don’t you just fucking get it over with? | 你他妈怎么就不能放下 |
[16:54] | There, there really isn’t, but something you know. | 真的没有 但你也知道 |
[16:56] | – But, but, but, I mean… – John? | -但 但 我是说 -约翰 |
[17:00] | John! | 约翰 |
[17:02] | John, this is, this is what I’m hearing, John. | 约翰 我有听说 约翰 |
[17:05] | I’m hearing that you don’t trust me, John. | 我听说你不信任我 约翰 |
[17:09] | – That’s what I’m hearing. – No, no, no, that’s not. | -我是这么听说的 -不不不 不是的 |
[17:11] | No? -No, I’m telling you. | -不是的 -不 你听我说 |
[17:13] | No, no, stop. | 不对 不是的 打住 |
[17:15] | – But it just, I’m going to try– – Stop, listen. | -但我要试着 -停下来 听着 |
[17:18] | John, this, this is what I want you to do. | 约翰 我想让你这么做 |
[17:21] | I want you to call every shop in town, John. | 我要你给镇上所有的商店打电话 约翰 |
[17:23] | I want you to take copious fucking notes, John. | 我要你他妈的做充足的笔记 约翰 |
[17:27] | And, and, find that magic, hocus pocus fucking deal, okay? | 然后 试试能不能做成神奇的生意 |
[17:33] | And when you realize that it doesn’t exist, | 当你意识到这根本就不存在时 |
[17:35] | and that what I’m offering is legit, | 我的报价才是合法的 |
[17:37] | then I want you to call me back | 我希望你那会给我电话 |
[17:39] | so I can tell you to fuck off, John. | 然后我就可以跟你说滚开 约翰 |
[17:42] | – Oh, is that so? – You know, you know what? Yeah– | -是吗 -你知道吗 是的 |
[17:44] | since I’m a busy guy, I’m going to save us both the effort. | 我挺忙的 我们俩都省省力气吧 |
[17:48] | Fuck off, John. | 滚开 约翰 |
[17:51] | You know what? You’re right, you’re right. | 知道吗 你是对的 你完全正确 |
[17:54] | The offer’s fair, I trust you. | 提议很公平 我相信你 |
[17:55] | You’ve been a straight shooter with me and I, | 你一直对我直言不讳 |
[17:57] | – I’ll tell her we’re going with you. – Good. | -我告诉她我们和你一起去 -很好 |
[18:00] | Then send in your shit. | 把你的东西发过来吧 |
[18:05] | You should ask her out. | 你应该约她出去 |
[18:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:08] | What, the instructor? | 什么 那个指导老师吗 |
[18:10] | Yeah, Kyra. | 是的 凯拉 |
[18:11] | Kyra, Kyra. | 凯拉 凯拉 |
[18:14] | Uh, oh, Kyra, oh, oh, Kyra! | 哦 凯拉 噢 噢 凯拉 |
[18:18] | Just saying her name gives me a fucking mouthgasm, dude. | 光说她名字我嘴巴都能高潮 伙计 |
[18:21] | I was so mad at Ry the other night, | 前几天晚上我很生莱的气 |
[18:24] | I started thinking about her while we were having sex. | 我们做爱的时候 我开始想她 |
[18:27] | Oh, it was nice. | 感觉还不错 |
[18:29] | Super quick, though. Um, just in, out… right on her stomach. | 超级快 进来出去 射在她肚子上 |
[18:33] | – Ugh, how do you, how do you– – What, | -你怎么 怎么能 -怎么了 |
[18:34] | oh, dude, that shit goes both ways. | 老兄 这玩意是双向的 |
[18:37] | Trust me, that’s why it works. | 相信我 这就是为什么会有用 |
[18:39] | I promise you, as far as she’s concerned, | 我向你保证 就她而言 |
[18:42] | I was Channing fucking Tatum digging her out, | 我是他妈的查宁·塔图姆给她新生 |
[18:44] | going deep, giving her the old Magic Mike. | 越来越深入 给她来个原版《魔力麦克》 |
[18:47] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[18:50] | You know, you, you are like some kind of | 你知道吗 你 就像某种 |
[18:55] | poetic yet filthy savant, you know that? | 有诗意但下流的学者 你知道吗 |
[18:58] | Whoa, I like that. | 我喜欢这说法 |
[19:03] | Come on, ask her out. | 来吧 约她出来 |
[19:06] | – Not happening. – Ugh, come on dude, I know it’s weird | -不可能 -伙计 我知道有点奇怪 |
[19:09] | and there’s some unwritten rule, | 还有一些不成文的规定 |
[19:11] | but I, I got to say man, half the time I don’t know | 但我得说 跟你在一起有一半的时间 |
[19:13] | what to say or how to act around you. | 我不知道该说什么 该做什么 |
[19:15] | In fact, what I do know is that I am of zero help | 事实上 我确定的是 大部分的时候 |
[19:18] | or comfort to you most of the time, all the time! | 我都无法帮助你 宽慰你 一直都是 |
[19:23] | Ugh, dude, you are fucking miserable. | 伙计 你他妈过得很苦 |
[19:26] | And she wouldn’t want it like that. | 她不会愿意你这样的 |
[20:14] | Hi… Hi. | 你好 |
[20:16] | -Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[20:18] | Claude, right? Friend of the Rileys? | 克劳德对吗 莱利夫妇的朋友 |
[20:21] | Yeah, that’s me, yeah. | 是的 是我 |
[20:26] | So, can I help you? | 那么 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[20:28] | Yes, yeah, um, yeah, I, I was, um, | 是的 有的 我 |
[20:33] | I was thinking about, um, getting back in to it, maybe? | 我在想 或许能回到这里来 |
[20:36] | You know, uh, just, just, uh, just a couple of lessons. | 你明白吗 就 上几节课 |
[20:39] | Lessons, you want salsa lessons? | 上课 你想上萨尔萨舞的课吗 |
[20:42] | Yeah or, um, you know I– I’ve always been interested in the, | 是的 我一直对这个挺感兴趣的 |
[20:48] | um, the foxtrot. | 狐步舞 |
[20:49] | Foxtrot? | 狐步舞吗 |
[20:52] | – Uh, that’s a shame. – It is? | -真可惜 -是吗 |
[20:56] | Yeah, I mean after you pussed out the other day | 是啊 我是说你那天开车路过 |
[20:59] | and did that whole duck and cover drive away thing? | 赶紧低头 开车过去的事 |
[21:02] | I thought maybe this time you’d, uh, sacked up to ask me out. | 我想也许这次你会 鼓起勇气约我出去 |
[21:06] | What? | 什么 |
[21:09] | No, I didn’t, what are, I, I, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 什么 我 我没有 |
[21:16] | – I did. – You did. | -我有 -你有 |
[21:18] | I did, yeah, I, that– | 我有 是的 我 |
[21:22] | um, would you, would you like to have dinner with me? | 你愿意 你愿意和我一起共进晚餐吗 |
[21:29] | Sometime, um, in the, in the near future? | 在 在不久的将来 |
[21:35] | Yeah, I would. | 好 我愿意 |
[21:37] | Sometime in the near future. | 在不久的将来 |
[21:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:02] | – Well? – Molly Kirby? | -怎么了 -莫莉·柯比是吗 |
[24:06] | You got her. | 是我 |
[24:07] | I wonder if I could talk to you | 不知道能不能跟你谈谈 |
[24:09] | about your son, Logan? | 你的儿子 洛根 |
[24:11] | Look, I done told you, | 听着 我已经告诉过你们了 |
[24:12] | motherfuckers, I haven’t seen him. | 混蛋 我没有见过他 |
[24:13] | I’m not with the motherfuckers. | 我和那些混蛋不是一起的 |
[24:16] | You’re a real funny asshole, huh? | 你真是个有趣的混蛋 |
[24:18] | I just want to talk. | 我只想和你谈谈 |
[24:24] | I’m sure you’re not fucking shocked to find out | 我敢肯定你他妈的一点都不惊讶 |
[24:26] | that I wasn’t the most nurturing of mothers, hm? | 我不是那种典型的母亲 对吗 |
[24:32] | Tough love, you know? It’s good for kids. | 严厉的爱 知道吗 这对孩子有好处 |
[24:36] | What about the, uh, his dad? Is he still around? | 那他父亲呢 还在吗 |
[24:40] | You’re fucking kidding, right? | 你他妈的在跟我开玩笑 是吗 |
[24:41] | Is this some sort of talk show shit? | 这是什么狗屁脱口秀吗 |
[24:43] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[24:44] | Just line them up and point and, uh, there you go. | 让他们排一排 随便指一个 就是了 |
[24:47] | Call Maury. Congratulations, you are the father. | 打电话给莫里 恭喜 你是父亲了 |
[24:53] | What about as a kid? | 那他小时候呢 |
[24:55] | What was he like? | 是什么样子的 |
[24:56] | What was he like as a kid? | 他小时候是什么样子的 |
[24:57] | I don’t fucking know. He was a fucking kid! | 我他妈的不知道 就是个孩子 |
[25:00] | What are you writing, uh, a biographical or something? | 你在写什么 传记什么的吗 |
[25:05] | Hm? You, you got some rich guy guilt? | 是那种有钱人的内疚 是吗 |
[25:08] | – No, I’m not, um, I’m not, uh, writing– – Well then what the, | -不 我没 没在写什么 -那什么 |
[25:11] | what the fuck? | 那你他妈的是在干什么 |
[25:13] | What are you after? | 你想怎样 |
[25:15] | I– | 我 |
[25:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:20] | What, are you lonely? | 怎么 你是孤单吗 |
[25:23] | Because that’s maybe something I can help with. | 如果是这样 或许我能帮上忙 |
[25:27] | No. | 不是 |
[25:29] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[25:34] | He says, “No, thank you.” | 他说 “不用 谢谢” |
[25:37] | You are a funny asshole. | 你真是个有趣的混蛋 |
[25:41] | You still haven’t told me why you’re looking for him. | 你还没有告诉我 你为什么要找他 |
[25:46] | Logan, he, um… | 洛根 他 |
[25:51] | He– | 他 |
[25:56] | I’m wasting my time. | 我在浪费时间 |
[25:58] | Hey, oh, what’s your name? | 等等 你叫什么名字 |
[26:00] | It’s Claude. | 我叫克劳德 |
[26:06] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[26:09] | Got John’s package back. | 把约翰的包裹拿回来了 |
[26:12] | It’s a big one. | 是单大生意 |
[26:13] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[26:18] | Great, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[26:21] | Just, uh, double check the signatures and… | 只是 再检查一下签名 |
[26:25] | …um, leave it on my desk. | 放到我桌子上 |
[26:29] | All right. Okay. | 好的 |
[26:30] | Yep. | 好的 |
[26:37] | Ah, there he is! Yeah, yeah, what, what! | 他在这 棒呆了 是不是 |
[26:39] | I got to run, I’ll call you later. | 我得走了 稍后给你打电话 |
[26:41] | Oh, oh, oh, bro, I need a solid! | 伙计 我要你帮个忙 |
[26:43] | Wife’s got us going to this wine and paint bullshit tonight, | 老婆让我们今晚去那种红酒油画的地方 |
[26:46] | I need a wing man. You ever heard of that garbage? | 我要人当托儿 你听说过那种地方吗 |
[26:48] | I can’t, not tonight. | 不行 今晚不行 |
[26:49] | Brother, it’s wine and painting! | 兄弟 有红酒和油画 |
[26:51] | What if I grow a vagina? Please, | 要是我长出个阴道呢 拜托 |
[26:53] | – please, please, please, please. – I have a… | -求你了 求你了 -我有 |
[26:54] | – Please. – …I have a thing. | -拜托 -我有点事 |
[26:55] | – A, a thing? – Yeah. | -有点事 -是的 |
[26:58] | Like a, like a thing thing? | 是真有事的有事吗 |
[27:01] | Yeah, a thing thing. | 对 真有事 |
[27:03] | Oh, with who who? | 那是和谁呢 |
[27:07] | Kyra. | 凯拉 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry. Oh, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[27:12] | It technically, um, technically this is, uh, this is fusion. | 严格来说 这是 这是融合餐厅 |
[27:16] | – Uh-huh. – Yeah. I, uh, I read that, um, | -是吗 -是的 我读到过说 |
[27:19] | that– that fusion is… good for first dates. | 这种融合餐厅最适合初次约会 |
[27:24] | Good for first dates, you, you read that? | 适合初次约会 你读到过 |
[27:27] | Online, yeah. | 在网上 是的 |
[27:28] | It’s, it’s really stupid. It’s so dumb. | 这 这太傻了 太蠢了 |
[27:35] | So, um, your friends. | 那么 你朋友 |
[27:38] | – The Rileys? – Mm-hm. | -莱利夫妇吗 -是的 |
[27:40] | They’re weird. | 他们很奇怪 |
[27:41] | They really, really are. | 他们真的 真的太奇怪了 |
[27:43] | I got the feeling | 我有种感觉 |
[27:45] | that I was the subject of some masturbatorial ritual. | 我成了某种手淫仪式的对象 |
[27:50] | – Is that a word? – I, I think so, yeah. | -是这个词吗 – 我想是的 |
[27:53] | I think so, or it should be and, uh, you were. | 我想是的 或者就应该 是你 |
[27:57] | Oh, God, it’s flattering, right? | 天哪 这是奉承吗 |
[28:01] | I don’t know, I, you know, he, | 我不知道 我 你知道 他 |
[28:04] | he masturbates to those, um, | 他能对着那些东西手淫 |
[28:07] | to those hamburger commercials, | 那些汉堡包的广告 |
[28:08] | Oh, my God. -so– | 我的天哪 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:15] | You know, my ex was like that. | 你知道 我的前任喜欢那样 |
[28:16] | I used to catch him, like, every other day. | 我以前每隔一天就能抓他一次 |
[28:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:21] | Really. We used to go through paper towels by the dozen. | 真的 我们以前纸巾一打一打地买 |
[28:23] | Always in front of a mirror. | 总是在镜子前面 |
[28:25] | – Fetish thing. – Fetish, um, the, the paper towels? | -是恋物癖 -是恋 纸巾吗 |
[28:29] | No… the mirrors. | 不是 是镜子 |
[28:32] | A nightmare in fitting rooms. | 试衣间里的噩梦 |
[28:35] | Yikes. | 好吧 |
[28:36] | It was cato-something-philia. | 是反射什么什么症 |
[28:39] | Married and divorced within a year. | 一年内结婚又离婚 |
[28:43] | How about you, ever married? | 那你呢 结过婚吗 |
[28:50] | Yeah. | 有过 |
[28:51] | Okay and? | 好的 然后呢 |
[28:54] | You know all about my pud whacking ex. | 你都已经知道我前任的破事了 |
[28:56] | Out with it. | 说出来吧 |
[28:57] | What, divorced? | 怎么 是离婚吗 |
[28:59] | Did it get ugly? | 撕逼撕得很厉害吗 |
[29:01] | Oh, lesbian? | 是女同性恋吗 |
[29:04] | Come on, please tell me she went taco! | 拜托 告诉我是因为她疯了 |
[29:06] | Yes? So, what did she go butchy | 是吗 所以 她是很肌肉猛女 |
[29:10] | or like TV porn pretty? | 还是像色情片里一样好看 |
[29:12] | She passed away. | 她去世了 |
[29:18] | Oh, shit. Ah, shit. | 妈的 该死 |
[29:21] | I don’t, I don’t know what– I don’t what to say, um– | 我不 我不知道该说什么了 |
[29:26] | Tell me you’re joking, you– | 告诉我你是开玩笑的 你 |
[29:28] | You’re fucking with me? | 你在耍我吗 |
[29:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[29:34] | Um, how long? | 多长时间了 |
[29:38] | Eight months. | 八个月了 |
[29:39] | Eight? This, uh– | 八个月 这 |
[29:43] | Is, is that enough time? | 时间够长了吗 |
[29:47] | Well, I, I don’t know. Um. | 这个 我不知道 |
[29:49] | I don’t know if there’s uh, like a, | 我不知道是否有 |
[29:52] | you know a set, like a set or, or definitive. | 一个期限或是 确定的时限 |
[29:55] | No, no, no, no, okay, I’m sorry. | 不 不 不 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[29:57] | I’m sorry, I, I’m just really bad at this. | 对不起 我真的很不擅长这个 |
[29:59] | And I, and I, um… | 我 我 |
[30:05] | Could we, could we just get out of here? | 我们可以 可以走了吗 |
[30:08] | Okay, yeah, yeah, no problem. | 好的 好的 没问题 |
[30:11] | No, no, no, no, I, I still want to hang. | 不 不 不 我还想再一起待会 |
[30:15] | I mean if you do. | 我是说如果你愿意的话 |
[30:16] | It’s just, I, I fucked this up, | 只是 我搞砸了 |
[30:18] | and, and the smell of this fusion. | 还有这融合餐厅的味道 |
[30:20] | – And, and the lesbian thing, and– – Yeah, honestly, look, | -还有女同性恋的事 -说真的 听着 |
[30:24] | um, there’s, there’s no way you could have known. | 你不可能提前预料到的 |
[30:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:29] | Um, I’m sorry, you, you had something else planned? | 抱歉 你 你还有什么别的计划吗 |
[30:40] | Yeah, I, yeah. | 是的 我 |
[30:42] | Get out of here though. | 还是离开这里吧 |
[30:48] | As a kid, when I’d get all messy, my dad | 小时候 我吃东西糊了一嘴时 我爸爸 |
[30:50] | would always like lick a napkin | 总会把纸巾舔湿了 |
[30:52] | and wipe my face with it. | 来擦我的脸 |
[30:54] | Oh, yeah, I remember that. And the, uh, | 是的 我记得这种事 还有 |
[30:56] | this smell of his own spit. | 他自己口水的味道 |
[31:00] | And, ugh. | 恶心 |
[31:02] | It must be like a… | 这一定是 |
[31:05] | A weird, instinctual dad thing, yeah? | 怪怪的 作为父亲的本能 对吧 |
[31:08] | – Hm. – Yeah. | -是的 -对 |
[31:18] | Yup, that’s it! | 对 就是这样 |
[31:20] | Thank you very much for helping me relive that trauma. | 非常感谢你帮我缓解了那种恶心 |
[31:26] | This date, bad food, ice cream, | 这个约会的糟糕食物和冰激凌 |
[31:30] | I feel like I’m 15 and you’re going to try | 让我觉得我只有15岁 |
[31:32] | and fill me up at any minute. | 你随时都想尝试和我来一发 |
[31:33] | Nah, I, I, I thought, um, a bit of nostalgia would be fun. | 不 我认为来点怀旧会很有趣 |
[31:39] | Mm-hm. So, what’s next, putt putt and making out | 那么 接下来干嘛 上车 |
[31:42] | on the Kingdom of the Dinosaurs ride? | 在去恐龙王国的路上亲热吗 |
[31:45] | Ah, second date. | 第二次约会 |
[31:47] | Hm, that’s usually when I go for boob, too. | 通常到那会我才会想要摸胸 |
[31:49] | So, you’re safe tonight. | 所以你今晚很安全 |
[31:51] | Hm. | 好啊 |
[31:59] | Wow, that you know, it used to take me like hours | 你知道吗 以前我常常需要花好几个小时 |
[32:03] | to work up to that kind of courage. | 才能鼓起这种勇气 |
[32:05] | I feel so cheap. | 我觉得好廉价 |
[32:07] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -对不起 -不 |
[32:08] | Here you go. | 给你摸 |
[32:10] | Go on. | 来啊 |
[32:12] | Just a quick feelsy, only fair. | 公平起见 就很快地摸一下 |
[32:27] | Yeah? | 好了 |
[32:29] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[32:31] | How was it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[32:33] | – It’s good. – Good? | -还不错 -不错 |
[32:35] | Great, it was, um, awesome. | 很棒 感觉特别好 |
[32:37] | Awesome boob, very, very enjoyable, yeah. | 极品胸部 非常令人愉悦 对 |
[32:40] | How was mine? | 我的如何 |
[32:42] | Small little bee sting. | 像被蜜蜂蛰了一下 |
[32:44] | like a handful, big nipples. | 手感很好的大乳头 |
[32:49] | Well, uh, thank you for the throw back. | 谢谢你送我回来 |
[32:54] | You’re welcome, yeah. | 不客气 |
[33:05] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[33:07] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 嗯 不客气 |
[33:09] | – You said that. – Yeah. | -你已经说过了 -对 |
[33:12] | Look, I get if it’s too soon. | 如果是因为进展太快 我可以理解 |
[33:14] | No, no, no, no, um, it’s not. | 不不 没有 |
[33:19] | Um, in fact, I’d like another try. | 其实 我想要再试一次 |
[33:22] | Hm, something edible, next time? | 下次来点好吃的 |
[33:28] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[33:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:36] | Man, you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[35:09] | Yo, hey, I’m sorry, look, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry! | 嘿 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[35:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:01] | Hey. I had a date tonight. | 嘿 我今晚去约会了 |
[36:14] | And, and I en– enjoyed it. | 我还挺乐在其中的 |
[36:24] | And I feel awful. | 对此我感觉很糟 |
[36:43] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[36:50] | Um, I, uh, I visited your mother. | 我去看了你母亲 |
[37:00] | My, my mother? | 我母亲 |
[37:04] | You, you visited her, what, what’s that mean? | 你去看了她 什么意思 |
[37:12] | She’s… | 她 |
[37:17] | …she’s interesting. | 她挺有趣 |
[37:24] | Interesting? | 有趣 |
[38:14] | You going to call her? | 你会打电话给她吗 |
[38:18] | – Should I? – For sure, yeah. | -我应该吗 -当然了 |
[38:21] | Isn’t there, isn’t there some kind of rule? | 是不是有什么规则 |
[38:24] | Nah, nah, man, nah. See that’s, that’s some old school shit. | 不不 那些规矩太老派了 |
[38:30] | You should call her. | 你应该打给她 |
[38:36] | Hey, how’s, how’s my mom? | 嘿 我妈怎么样 |
[38:39] | Good. | 不错 |
[38:41] | Worried about you. | 挺担心你 |
[38:43] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:45] | Hey, hey, dude, do you mind | 嘿 伙计 你介意 |
[38:48] | the TV maybe? | 给我看会电视吗 |
[38:53] | Here. | 给 |
[38:58] | And what am I, what am I supposed to do with this? | 我拿这个 我拿这个能干嘛 |
[39:25] | Yes, yes, I, I deserve that. | 对 对 我活该 |
[39:30] | Sure, yeah, yeah, I’m up for that. | 当然 好的 我会去的 |
[39:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:36] | Yeah, I, no, I’ll swing by, mm-hm. | 好 我会顺路过去的 |
[39:39] | Okay, easy enough. | 好的 很简单 |
[39:42] | Okay, all right, I’ll see you then. Okay. | 好的 没问题 回见 好 |
[39:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:57] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[39:58] | Look who’s off the dog food… Remember? | 看看这谁 都不吃狗粮了 还记得我吗 |
[40:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:06] | I guess so, yeah. | 我想是的 |
[40:09] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[40:11] | Aw, really? | 真的吗 |
[40:12] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[40:19] | At least there’s progress. | 至少有了进步 |
[40:33] | You called her? | 你给她打电话了 |
[40:35] | She did. | 她打的 |
[40:36] | So you’ve dance before? | 所以你以前跳过舞吗 |
[40:39] | Uh, a little. Yeah, I’m a little rusty, you know. | 一点点 你懂的 我有点生疏了 |
[40:42] | Yeah, I thought so. | 我也这么想的 |
[40:44] | Yeah. Decent moves. | 动作做得挺好 |
[40:45] | And you can always tell by someone’s walk | 你总是可以从一个人的走路姿势 |
[40:48] | if they have rhythm. | 判断出他懂不懂节奏 |
[40:52] | So what was it, ballroom? | 所以你学过什么舞 社交舞 |
[40:54] | Tap, maybe? | 或许是踢踏舞 |
[40:56] | A little. | 一点点 |
[40:59] | Hip hop mostly. | 主要是街舞 |
[41:00] | Fuck off. | 操 |
[41:02] | Real life B-Boy. | 真实生活中是嘻哈男孩 |
[41:04] | Shut up, you’re such a liar. | 闭嘴 你骗人 |
[41:06] | No, no. A little popping, locking. | 没有 一点点机械舞和锁舞 |
[41:09] | Okay, challenge. | 好啊 我挑战你 |
[41:13] | Challenge accepted. | 我接受挑战 |
[41:50] | Is that a C Walk? | 这是C步吗 |
[41:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:54] | Yeah, you know, gangsta. | 你懂的 帮派舞 |
[41:57] | You know, just, uh, hustling the streets. | 你懂的 道上混的 |
[42:00] | Trying to earn that dollar. | 想挣点钱 |
[42:01] | Uh, it was, um, yeah, it was, uh, just for girls, | 这 是为了赢得 |
[42:07] | and to impress girls. | 姑娘们的欢心而已 |
[42:08] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[42:11] | – Is it working? – A little bit. | -那么奏效了吗 -一点点 |
[42:14] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[42:16] | Good, you know, because usually, | 太好了 因为通常 |
[42:18] | actually after I, um, after I do something like that | 其实在做完这些动作之后 |
[42:21] | I’m like, “yo girl, you want to freak this?” | 我就问”嘿美女 你想来段磨舞吗” |
[42:26] | Freak? | 磨舞 |
[42:28] | I completely forgot about freaking. | 我完全不记得磨舞怎么跳了 |
[42:30] | Oh, yeah, hm. | 啊对哦 |
[42:32] | Hold that thought. | 等一下 |
[42:41] | See what you got. | 让我来看看你有什么本事 |
[43:01] | Mm, yeah, get in there. | 对 多吃点 |
[43:05] | Does freaking always make you this hungry? | 跳磨舞会让你这么饿吗 |
[43:08] | Yeah, it’s why I was so fat in high school. | 对 这就是为什么我高中的时候那么胖 |
[43:11] | Huge. | 体型庞大 |
[43:13] | I’m just glad they didn’t have that intervention show back then. | 我很庆幸以前没有那种强制演出 |
[43:18] | You know, because my family would have been like, | 因为我家里人就会说 |
[43:19] | “Claude, we love you, | “克劳德 我们爱你 |
[43:22] | but we’re worried about your freaking. | 但我们很担心你的磨舞 |
[43:24] | It’s really gotten out of hand.” | 有点失去掌控了” |
[43:26] | Same here, but mine would have been for anal. | 我也一样 不过手掌换成肛门 |
[43:30] | My mom was pretty protective. | 我妈妈的保护欲特别强 |
[43:32] | No, I’m just kidding, I’m just kidding. | 不 我只是开玩笑 |
[43:34] | She didn’t care. Loved the butt stuff. | 她不在乎 喜欢这些和屁股有关的东西 |
[43:36] | No. | 是的 |
[44:04] | Well, again, sorry about that. | 再次表示抱歉 |
[44:07] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[44:08] | Now we know why I choose restaurants and the movies. | 现在知道为什么我选择去餐厅和电影院了 |
[44:12] | Deal. | 成交 |
[44:20] | Coming in, you weirdo? | 进来吗 你个怪胎 |
[44:26] | I’m all out of Boone’s Farm. | 我没布恩农场的酒了 |
[44:28] | Regular wine okay? | 普通的红酒可以吗 |
[44:29] | Ha, perfect, yeah. | 可以 完美 |
[44:44] | So, how long have you had the studio for? | 所以你拥有工作室多久了 |
[44:50] | I have had the studio for two years, Claude. | 我这个工作室已经两年了 克劳德 |
[44:55] | And is it, um, something, you, you, always wanted? | 有没有什么是你一直想要的 |
[45:01] | Yeah. Yeah, I always wanted to own a shitty | 有 我从小就一直想有一个 |
[45:04] | little dance studio since I was a little girl. | 小小的舞蹈工作室 |
[45:07] | Life goal, complete. | 人生目标达成了 |
[45:10] | So, it’s going well? Um, you | 所以一切都进展得很顺利 你 |
[45:12] | Just stop. | 别说了 |
[45:16] | That’s plenty. You can just. | 有很多 你可以 |
[45:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[46:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[46:03] | Oh, my God, are you, are you? | 我的天 你是不是 |
[46:09] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[46:13] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[46:55] | How’s the book? | 书怎么样 |
[47:00] | It’s not bad now that I’m getting’ used to it. | 还不错 我渐渐读进去了 |
[47:06] | It’s a book that she was reading when I saw her. | 我见到她时 她就在读这本书 |
[47:11] | The book, um, the first time I saw her, she was reading it. | 我第一次见到她时 她读的就是这本 |
[47:15] | That, that book. | 就这本书 |
[47:24] | Well, you know, this, this is the first book that I ever read. | 知道吗 这是我这辈子读的第一本书 |
[47:28] | As in like, the first time I ever read any book. | 是我这辈子第一次看书 |
[47:31] | You know, that wasn’t like a kiddie book or something. | 你懂的 不是儿童读物之类的书 |
[47:33] | It felt like I was, uh, cheating on her. | 我觉得我出轨了 |
[47:43] | She was there, and… | 她坐在那里 |
[47:49] | …she’s on my lap, | 她坐在我腿上 |
[47:54] | and all I can think about was her. | 我脑子里只有她 |
[48:04] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[48:16] | You know the, um, the first girl I ever got with | 你知道吗 我第一次上床 |
[48:23] | was this red-haired chick named Martha. | 是和一个叫玛莎的红发小妞 |
[48:27] | And normally I– I am not into shit like that, but you know, | 通常 这不是我的菜 但你知道 |
[48:30] | but Martha she was like, like, damn. | 玛莎她简直是没话说 |
[48:35] | And I was like, whoa. | 然后我就 惊呆了 |
[48:38] | Skin all creamy and shit. | 皮肤那么光滑细腻 |
[48:41] | And I– I didn’t know what I was doing, | 我不知道我在干什么 |
[48:43] | but you know, Martha she knew some things. | 但是玛莎知道 |
[48:47] | Yeah, she knew some things. | 她懂的 |
[48:55] | But like ever since her it’s all been downhill. | 但自那以后 感觉就没那么好了 |
[48:59] | It was like nobody is good enough. | 似乎没有人足够好到能满足我 |
[49:02] | You know, nobody has that magic touch. | 你懂吗 没人可以让我有那奇妙的感觉 |
[49:06] | So, finally I just, I started asking girls | 所以后来我就开始让别的女孩 |
[49:08] | to do things like Martha would do. | 做玛莎会做的事情 |
[49:10] | You know, I, I wouldn’t say like, | 你知道的 我不会直接说 |
[49:12] | “Hey, do it like Martha’s doing it.” | “嘿 像玛莎一样做” |
[49:15] | But I would like kind of instruct them. | 但是我会耐心引导她们 |
[49:19] | But, you know, Martha was always there, | 但是 玛莎一直都在 |
[49:25] | in my head when I was with the others. | 当我和别人搞的时候一直在我的脑海中 |
[49:34] | So. | 就这样 |
[50:08] | Yo, I think you got problems. | 我觉得你要有麻烦了 |
[50:11] | What? | 啥 |
[50:13] | The detective guy is here to see you, ha ha! | 那个探长来找你了 |
[50:21] | So, do you like being a detective? | 所以 你喜欢当侦探吗 |
[50:26] | Detective McGee? | 麦吉探长 |
[50:30] | – Been that long? – A few years, yeah. | -有那么久了 -对 有几年了 |
[50:34] | Hey, so did you find something or…? | 所以你是找到什么线索了吗 |
[50:40] | Got a call from Molly Kirby. | 我接到了莫莉·柯比的电话 |
[50:44] | Right. She, um, said you stopped by. | 是的 她说你去看她了 |
[50:50] | Got the impression you were from our office. | 她觉得你是我们警方的人 |
[50:52] | She got, I didn’t tell her that. | 她是 我没这么跟她说过 |
[50:55] | Why were you there? | 你为什么会去她那 |
[50:57] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道 |
[51:00] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[51:03] | Look I get, uh, confused. | 听着 我很迷茫 |
[51:08] | anxious, and, and, and– | 很焦虑 还很 |
[51:11] | frustrated that you know, you guys haven’t. | 沮丧 你们就不会 |
[51:17] | She said you threatened her. | 她说你威胁她了 |
[51:19] | What, no. | 什么 没有 |
[51:22] | No, absolutely not! | 没有 绝对没有 |
[51:24] | What’s that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[51:27] | What’s what? | 什么怎么回事 |
[51:32] | I got a bag in the garage. | 我的车库里有个拳击袋 |
[51:35] | Just letting off a little steam. | 只是发泄一下 |
[51:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[51:42] | Well, uh, you should get some gloves. | 好吧 你应该带副手套 |
[51:49] | You just left, nothing, not a word? | 你就那么走了 连句话都没留 |
[51:52] | Mm, no, I, I, I, um. | 我 我 我 |
[51:56] | I, I might have mumbled something, | 我 我可能嘀咕了两句 |
[52:02] | and, and, and then it’s all kind of a– | 然后 然后 就好像 |
[52:06] | But like her stuff was out, right? | 但她亮出胸器了 对吗 |
[52:14] | I… | 我 |
[52:17] | …might have been crying. | 我可能哭了 |
[52:28] | But her skin was soft? | 她的皮肤柔软吗 |
[52:29] | Her body tight, like dancer tight? | 身体像舞者那样紧实吗 |
[52:32] | Hm, I’m sorry, that’s totally fucked up. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我胡说的 很抱歉 |
[52:37] | That’s terrible, it’s terrible. | 这太糟了 太糟了 |
[52:38] | – The crying, I mean… – Yes, yeah, I know. | -你哭了 我是说 -好了 我懂的 |
[52:42] | – Thank you. – It’s terrible. | -谢谢 -太糟了 |
[52:45] | You want some noodles, maybe? | 也许 你想来点面条吗 |
[52:48] | Make it better. | 会让你感觉好些 |
[52:50] | ♪ Noodles make you happy ♪ | ♪ 面条带给你欢乐 ♪ |
[52:55] | Oh, hey. | 你好啊 |
[52:57] | Hey. Hi. | 你好 |
[53:01] | Hey, I’m, I’m so sorry about the other night. | 那天晚上的事 我很抱歉 |
[53:04] | No, you, you, you don’t have to, um, apologize at all. | 不 你完全用不着道歉 |
[53:07] | I’m sorry. | 应该是我感到抱歉 |
[53:09] | Um, you’re, uh, | 你 |
[53:14] | you’re wonderful. | 你真的很棒 |
[53:16] | And I’m, um, I’m yeah, I’m, I’m, I’m, | 然后我 我 我 |
[53:20] | I’m pretty fucked up right now and, | 我现在一团糟 |
[53:22] | I like, I, I don’t even– | 我 我甚至不知道 |
[53:24] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[53:27] | I really like you, though. | 其实我真的很喜欢你 |
[53:30] | I like, I mean, I really like you. | 我喜欢 我是说 我真的喜欢你 |
[53:33] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[53:36] | Yeah, but I, you know, | 是的 但是我 你知道的 |
[53:37] | I’d understand, you know, | 我理解的 你懂的 |
[53:39] | if af– after that. | 如果在那之后 |
[53:41] | The crying? | 你是说你哭的事吗 |
[53:42] | So I was actually crying? | 所以 我真的哭了 |
[53:43] | Yup. | 是的 |
[53:45] | – Oh, God. – It was kind of cute. | -我的天啊 -还挺可爱的 |
[53:49] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -并不是 |
[53:51] | But, you know, maybe it’ll make a good story someday? | 但 也许有一天会是个好故事 |
[53:53] | Yeah, something to relive over and over and over again. | 是啊 值得一次一次地回味 |
[53:59] | So… | 所以说 |
[54:03] | …do you want another round? | 你还想再试一次吗 |
[54:05] | That is if I promise not to try and have sex with you? | 要是我保证不试着跟你上床的话 |
[54:11] | I think that’s agreeable, yeah. | 我觉得这样挺好 我愿意 |
[54:14] | Then it’s a deal. | 那就这么说定了 |
[54:17] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[54:20] | I finished the book. | 我读完了 |
[54:22] | Cover to cover. | 从头至尾 |
[54:24] | It feels kind of good. | 感觉不错 |
[54:27] | Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Like, | 我知道你的意思 就是 |
[54:31] | you know, when the, when pages get thinner on one side | 翻页的时候 看过的越来越多 |
[54:35] | and fatter on the other. | 剩余的越来越少 |
[54:36] | Yeah, exactly, exactly. | 对 就是那样 |
[54:40] | I mean, I don’t understand most of the shit, | 我是说 大部分我都没太理解 |
[54:41] | but like… there’s some funny ass females yo. | 但是里面有些女性很有意思 |
[54:48] | And them be like, like, they fucked up, too, | 她们也 也会搞砸 |
[54:50] | but like in a way | 但从某种程度上讲 |
[54:50] | that makes you say like I get you. You know? | 就好像在说 我懂你 知道吗 |
[54:56] | And that fucking Nancy, right? | 那个操蛋的南希 对吧 |
[55:02] | Wait, I don’t, I don’t remember a Nancy. | 等等 我不记得有什么南希 |
[55:06] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[55:10] | – The author? – Yeah, her. | -作者吗 -是啊 就是她 |
[55:12] | Oh, my god, dude, she’s just like bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, | 兄弟 她像是 啪 啪 啪 |
[55:15] | just like dropping one gem after another. | 丢下一颗又一颗的宝石 |
[55:17] | And she’s kind of mean, but like, | 她有点刻薄 但是 |
[55:19] | like sassy, too, so it’s sexy. | 很时髦 也很性感 |
[55:22] | And they supposed to be all hoity toity and shit, | 他们本应都是自命不凡的家伙 |
[55:24] | but they like fucked. | 但是他们喜欢做爱 |
[55:27] | They fucked. All the way. | 一直不停地做 |
[55:33] | Kind of tells you about people, huh? | 透漏出什么是人性 是吧 |
[55:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[55:42] | She’s wild, man. | 她挺野的 兄弟 |
[55:53] | Wow! | 天啊 |
[55:55] | You weren’t kidding. | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[56:02] | I have to warn you, I am very, very good at this. | 我得提醒你 我很擅长这个的 |
[56:06] | – Yeah, sure. – Mm-hm. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[56:09] | What is that? | 你拿的什么 |
[56:11] | This is, um… | 这是 |
[56:14] | …my putter. | 我的推杆 |
[56:15] | You bring your own putter? | 你带了自己的推杆来 |
[56:19] | It’s better than the rentals. | 这比租的好 |
[56:20] | No, no way, put it back. | 不 没门 放回去 |
[56:23] | What, why? | 为什么啊 |
[56:24] | Who brings their own putter to miniature golf? | 谁会到迷你高尔夫场带自己的推杆 |
[56:26] | No, no it’s embarrassing! | 别这样 太丢人了 |
[56:29] | No, come on, it’s not embarrassing. | 不会 拜托 这并不丢人啊 |
[56:32] | I would rather sit in front of those teenagers | 我宁愿坐在那些青少年对面 |
[56:34] | with you weeping on my breasts again, | 让你趴在我怀里哭 |
[56:36] | before being seen with a man who brings his very own | 也不愿被人看到和一个自带推杆的男人 |
[56:38] | grown-up putter to miniature golf. | 一起迷你高尔夫 |
[56:47] | – Oh, well done! – Thank you. | -打得好 -谢谢 |
[56:55] | Uh, uh, uh, no, no. | 不 不能这样 |
[57:00] | What? | 为什么 |
[57:00] | You follow that through, there are no gimmes. | 你得打完 还没到自由推杆 |
[57:04] | All right, PGA, is that how we’re doing this? | 好吧PGA 我们照这规矩打吗 |
[57:07] | You did say you were good, right? | 你说过你很擅长 不是吗 |
[57:13] | ♪ When the madness Rings our ears ♪ | ♪ 当我们耳边响起了疯狂 ♪ |
[57:21] | ♪ I just want to have you ♪ | ♪ 我只想占有你 ♪ |
[57:23] | It’s pretty good, though. | 还挺不错的 |
[57:26] | ♪ Tell me that you want to ♪ | ♪ 告诉我你也想要 ♪ |
[57:30] | ♪ With your spark That turns to gold ♪ | ♪ 让你的火花变成金色 ♪ |
[57:34] | ♪ And your eyes that ♪ | ♪ 你的眼睛 ♪ |
[57:35] | ♪ Bare your soul ♪ | ♪ 展露你的灵魂 ♪ |
[57:38] | ♪ Does it really matter ♪ | ♪ 这真的重要吗 ♪ |
[57:42] | ♪ Tell me what you’re after ♪ | ♪ 告诉我你想要什么 ♪ |
[57:47] | ♪ Lights out, baby now ♪ | ♪ 现在就关灯 宝贝 ♪ |
[57:48] | The hole is this way. | 洞在这边 |
[57:49] | ♪ You’re mine, Don’t fall behind ♪ | ♪ 你是我的 别落后了 ♪ |
[57:51] | ♪ I love to feel you all over ♪ | ♪ 我想要感受你的全部 ♪ |
[57:53] | Miss! | 中不了 |
[57:55] | Miss it! | 打不中 |
[57:55] | ♪ Don’t care what you do ♪ | ♪ 不管你做什么 ♪ |
[57:57] | ♪ I’ll light the fire Inside of you ♪ | ♪ 我会点燃你的心火 ♪ |
[57:59] | Hit the ball! | 击球 |
[58:00] | ♪ And we can make an explosion ♪ | ♪ 我们一触即发 ♪ |
[58:05] | If you get this, I will… | 如果这个球你中了 我就 |
[58:13] | ♪ Even when You’ve gone too far ♪ | ♪ 即使你走得太远 ♪ |
[58:17] | ♪ Will always have my heart ♪ | ♪ 我都会守住你的心 ♪ |
[58:21] | ♪ I will hold you closer ♪ | ♪ 靠近你 ♪ |
[58:39] | – Thank you! – You’re welcome. | -多谢 -不用客气 |
[58:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[58:56] | You are, um– | 你真是 |
[58:59] | you are really bad at math. | 你数学真不怎么样 |
[59:07] | We tied. | 咱俩平局 |
[59:10] | – Yeah. – Oh, what? | -是的 -什么 |
[59:15] | Tiebreaker, biatch! | 再来决胜局 混蛋 |
[59:18] | All right, tiebreaker. | 好吧 决胜局 |
[59:20] | ♪ Don’t care what you do ♪ | ♪ 不管你做什么 ♪ |
[59:21] | ♪ I’ll light the fire Inside of you ♪ | ♪ 我会点燃你的心火 ♪ |
[59:23] | ♪ And we can make an explosion ♪ | ♪ 我们一触即发 ♪ |
[59:28] | ♪ Lights out, baby now ♪ | ♪ 现在就关灯 宝贝 ♪ |
[59:30] | – Yes! – Oh, you didn’t. | -棒 -你不是吧 |
[59:31] | – Beauty! – Get out of here. | -干得漂亮 -走吧 |
[59:36] | ♪ Don’t care what you do ♪ | ♪ 不管你做什么 ♪ |
[59:38] | ♪ I’ll light the fire Inside of you ♪ | ♪ 我会点燃你的心火 ♪ |
[59:40] | ♪ And we can make an explosion ♪ | ♪ 我们一触即发 ♪ |
[59:45] | Oh, look at those tiny nipples! | 快看他的小乳头 |
[59:48] | Oh, stop! | 快住嘴 |
[59:59] | Awesome time. Sorry you lost. | 玩得真开心 抱歉你输了 |
[1:00:01] | Oh, yeah, I’m sure you are, yeah. | 是啊 我知道你是真心道歉 |
[1:00:03] | You know, if I, if I’d only had my putter– | 如果我用了自带的推杆 |
[1:00:08] | You’d be a sad, sad lonely man with no friends. | 你真是个没朋友的小可怜 |
[1:00:11] | I don’t know. I think, um, think | 我不知道啊 我想 |
[1:00:12] | that little kid, I think he was | 我内心住着个小孩 |
[1:00:14] | into me. He winked, I think. | 他眨眼了 |
[1:00:15] | – No. – Mm-hm, yeah. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[1:00:17] | I missed that. | 我漏了这茬 |
[1:00:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:35] | So, uh, Riley’s having a birthday party tomorrow night | 莱利明晚要办生日派对 |
[1:00:41] | and, technically, I don’t have to get him a present | 严格来说 如果带你去的话 |
[1:00:45] | if you were to show up with me. | 我就不用准备礼物了 |
[1:00:47] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[1:00:50] | First pimping me out to the golf kid | 先是拉我和高尔夫小哥的皮条 |
[1:00:51] | and now this. | 现在又来这个 |
[1:00:53] | And I’d really like it if you came with me | 我真的很希望你来 |
[1:00:55] | and I got to spend another night hanging out with you. | 这样就又能和你一起玩一晚上了 |
[1:01:01] | Okay then. | 那好呀 |
[1:01:03] | Damn it. I must really, really like you, too. | 见鬼 我肯定也很喜欢你 |
[1:01:06] | Because I’ve had actual nightmares about him | 因为我做了关于他的噩梦 |
[1:01:09] | and the things he might do to himself. | 梦见了他可能对自己做的事 |
[1:01:12] | Then thank you. | 那先谢谢你 |
[1:01:18] | Peace out. | 撤了 |
[1:01:56] | I’ve been busy. | 我一直很忙 |
[1:02:09] | It’s one of my favorites. | 这是我最喜爱的其中一本 |
[1:02:16] | It’s thick. | 好厚 |
[1:02:17] | – Yeah. – Nice. | -是啊 -很好 |
[1:02:30] | I’m telling you, I mean seriously dude, | 跟你说 我认真的 兄弟 |
[1:02:32] | if my wife– | 如果我老婆 |
[1:02:33] | – Shh… – What, oh. | -嘘 -怎么了 |
[1:02:34] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:02:35] | Kyra tells Tattianna and I | 凯拉告诉我和塔蒂安娜 |
[1:02:36] | that you are quite the dancer. | 说你舞跳得好 |
[1:02:38] | She’s exaggerating. | 她夸张了 |
[1:02:39] | – No, I’m not. – Yeah, she is. | -不 我才没有 -不 她就是 |
[1:02:40] | You have moves. | 你有自己的动作 |
[1:02:42] | – Downright freak this one. – Oh, freaky! | -这家伙可会磨舞了 -磨舞啊 |
[1:02:46] | Okay, drinks, drinks, refill? | 好吧 再来一轮 好吗 |
[1:02:48] | Mule, Cosmo, | 莫斯科骡鸡尾酒 大都会鸡尾酒 |
[1:02:49] | Cosmo, Goose and tonic, yeah? | 大都会 灰雁伏特加和汤力水 对吗 |
[1:02:54] | – Riley, why don’t you come join me? – What? | -莱利 你来帮我吧 -干什么 |
[1:02:55] | I’ve got two hands and we need four drinks, so. | 我只有两只手 但我们需要拿四杯 |
[1:02:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:03:00] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:03:08] | Seriously, you guys are like a perfect match. | 说真的 你俩超般配的 |
[1:03:12] | Oh, no, we’re just chilling. You know, with his stuff. | 不是啦 我们就是放松放松 |
[1:03:15] | Oh, my god, I know. And he’s like the best. | 天啊 我知道 他是最棒的 |
[1:03:18] | Like, literally the best guy ever. Like, literally… | 简直就是史上最完美的人 |
[1:03:24] | and his wife… | 还有他妻子 |
[1:03:27] | …so super-duper great, too. | 也是个超级大好人 |
[1:03:29] | – Oh, you, you knew her? – Mm-hm. | -你认识她吗 -是的 |
[1:03:32] | Yeah, we, we haven’t really talked about it. | 我们还真没聊过这事 |
[1:03:35] | I think it’s too much for him. | 我觉得这对他来说承受的太多了 |
[1:03:38] | Well, I just hope they find that fucker. | 我只希望他们能找到那个混蛋 |
[1:03:42] | I’m sorry, what? Uh, who? | 抱歉 你说什么 找谁 |
[1:03:44] | The guy, you know? | 就是那个家伙 |
[1:03:47] | They haven’t caught him yet. | 他们还没捉到他 |
[1:03:49] | To think he’s still out there. | 一想到他还在四处游荡 |
[1:03:51] | Claude is like an angel, | 克劳德就像个天使 |
[1:03:54] | because I would be out there | 要是我 就会带把枪 |
[1:03:54] | with a gun like, seriously. | 遇上了就真准备用 |
[1:03:56] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[1:04:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:04] | I think I spilled on myself. | 我好像溅到身上了 |
[1:04:15] | At least now, you know, we’ll both be having nightmares. | 至少现在 我们都会做噩梦 |
[1:04:19] | Honestly, I’ve never even seen them like hold hands, | 说实话 我从未看到他们牵手 |
[1:04:22] | let alone doing whatever they were doing. | 更别说他们做的其他什么事了 |
[1:04:26] | – You okay? – For sure. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:04:31] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:04:35] | Yeah, I just, uh, | 我只是 |
[1:04:41] | Tattianna was telling me about your wife. | 塔蒂安娜跟我说到了你妻子 |
[1:04:46] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:04:50] | Well, you could have just asked me. | 其实你可以直接问我 |
[1:04:53] | No, I didn’t, she just started going, I didn’t ask her. | 我没问 她就说了 我没有问她 |
[1:04:56] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:05:00] | I wanted you to know that I want to be here. | 我想让你知道现在有我在 |
[1:05:05] | However long it takes you, | 不管多长时间 |
[1:05:09] | I want this. | 我想这样 |
[1:05:12] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:05:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:05:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:05:47] | Can we just, um, | 我们能 |
[1:05:51] | can we just talk about Riley for like, one more second? | 我们能再谈谈莱利吗 就一小会 |
[1:05:55] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[1:05:56] | I’m sorry, I didn’t want to think about him just now. | 抱歉 我现在不愿意想他的 |
[1:05:59] | I really didn’t, but it’s just what he pulled back there, | 我真的不想 但他之前做的那些动作 |
[1:06:02] | it’s just come on. | 真是见鬼了 |
[1:06:05] | – Come on, drink up. – Ah, God bless you. | -快点 喝了 -谢谢你 |
[1:06:07] | – You’ll feel much better. – Was it embarrassing? | -你会好点的 -昨天很尴尬吗 |
[1:06:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:06:12] | – Good morning. -Ah, yes it is. | -早上好 -成了 |
[1:06:16] | Where do you think you’re going, Mr? | 你要去哪 先生 |
[1:06:18] | – Stop. – I want to know everything. | -停下 -我想知道所有细节 |
[1:06:20] | I think you’ve got a story to tell. | 我觉得你得讲个故事 |
[1:06:22] | – Stop, stop! – Hey, what, what, what, what? | -停 停 -嘿 怎么了 怎么了 |
[1:06:26] | So? | 所以呢 |
[1:06:27] | So. | 所以 |
[1:06:29] | So we, we, we hung out all night, and– | 所以我们在一起度过了一晚上 |
[1:06:37] | We binged watched some TV shows and we ordered pizza. | 我们看了很多电视节目还点了披萨 |
[1:06:49] | And? | 然后呢 |
[1:06:52] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[1:06:54] | We’re… | 我们 |
[1:06:58] | We’re waiting. | 我们还在等 |
[1:07:00] | You’re waiting? | 你们还在等 |
[1:07:08] | – You’re waiting? – Yeah. | -你们还在等 -是的 |
[1:07:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:14] | You know, actually, um, | 你知道 这真的 |
[1:07:16] | actually, I think that’s kind of sweet. | 还真的 有点甜 |
[1:07:20] | You do? | 你真这么想的 |
[1:07:22] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[1:07:25] | What, I do! | 怎么了 真的 |
[1:07:29] | I mean, I, I like romance and shit, too. | 我其实 我也很喜欢搞浪漫的 |
[1:07:33] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[1:07:34] | And, ah, I’m, uh, I’m just happy that you’re happy, man. | 我 你开心了我也跟着高兴 兄弟 |
[1:07:48] | Oh, man, I, I’m so sorry, | 兄弟 对不起 |
[1:07:52] | – I should have, I should have been there for you. – What? | -我应该 我应该陪着你的 -什么 |
[1:07:54] | With the whole wine and paint thing. | 那次喝红酒画画 |
[1:07:55] | Because look at you, you went ahead and you… | 看看你吧 你变了 |
[1:07:58] | …you grew a vagina. | 你长出阴道来了 |
[1:08:00] | Oh, you fucker. | 你个傻逼 |
[1:08:02] | Yeah, right, but like, I’m, I’m thinking | 是的 对 但 我在想 |
[1:08:05] | he’s a straight fucking perve, you know? Like, sick. | 他简直就是个变态 什么毛病 |
[1:08:10] | Uh, uh, he’s just sitting there | 他就坐在那 |
[1:08:11] | watching, getting a boner and shit? | 看着 然后勃起了吗 |
[1:08:13] | What the fuck is that? | 都他们的是些什么 |
[1:08:14] | And, and, okay, look, he’s funny as shit, I’ll give you that. | 但 但 他还挺好玩的 我同意 |
[1:08:18] | But, like, I got a little sister, you know? | 不过 我有一个妹妹 你知道吗 |
[1:08:21] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:08:23] | – No. – Yeah, man, | -不知道 -好吧 兄弟 |
[1:08:25] | so I, I, I can’t get down with that. | 所以我 我不能接受这个 |
[1:08:28] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[1:08:32] | Yeah, I think you have to read it a couple of times. | 好吧 我觉得你得多读几遍 |
[1:08:37] | Yeah, at first it’s pretty graphic, yeah. | 是的 一开始是很形象 确实 |
[1:08:43] | Oh, fuck it, I got the time, right? | 他妈的 我确实很有时间 对吧 |
[1:08:57] | I read it every couple of years. | 我隔几年读一次 |
[1:09:01] | Changes every time. | 每次感觉都不一样 |
[1:09:04] | There’s a movie, too. | 这部书还拍成了电影 |
[1:09:05] | They made a movie? | 拍成电影了吗 |
[1:09:06] | How the hell did they ever make a movie out of this? | 这玩意是怎么拍成电影的 |
[1:09:12] | I don’t know, man. Look, like what if you were a dad? | 我不知道 兄弟 如果你是个父亲 |
[1:09:16] | Now you’d beat the shit out of him, right? | 你会狠揍他一顿 对吗 |
[1:09:21] | Look, I am not the most accomplished journalist and shit, | 听着 我不是最好的记者 |
[1:09:24] | but if my… | 但如果我 |
[1:09:52] | Hi, surprise. | 嘿 惊喜吧 |
[1:09:57] | – Yeah. – Well, I was hungry and I wanted to see you. | -确实 -我饿了而且我想见你 |
[1:10:04] | That okay? | 可以吗 |
[1:10:07] | Yeah, yeah, of course. | 当然 当然可以 |
[1:10:15] | Oh, look a hot girl just kissed me and brought me dinner. | 看啊 辣妹亲了我 还给我带了晚餐 |
[1:10:18] | I better stand outside looking | 我还是站在外面 |
[1:10:19] | like an idiot and smiling. | 像个傻子一样 笑着就好 |
[1:10:21] | Would you like to come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[1:10:22] | – Yeah, thank you. – Oh, then please come in. | -当然 谢谢 -进来吧 |
[1:10:24] | – Kitchen? – Kitchen’s that way. | -厨房 -厨房在那边 |
[1:10:35] | More? | 再来点 |
[1:10:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:10:39] | So, how was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[1:10:44] | It’s good, it’s fine. | 挺好 挺好 |
[1:10:45] | It’s just sort of, | 就是一些 |
[1:10:48] | work stuff, hm. You? | 工作上的事 你呢 |
[1:10:50] | -Yeah, mm-hm. -Everything good? | -挺好 -都挺好的吗 |
[1:10:51] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:10:55] | Well, I was just thinking about that promise I made you, | 我只是在想我答应你的那个事 |
[1:10:58] | about not, um– | 那个不 |
[1:11:18] | I… | 我 |
[1:11:23] | …have an, oh, | 有 |
[1:11:25] | see? I just knew they were in there. | 看 我就知道在那 |
[1:11:36] | Better? | 好多了 |
[1:11:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:11:39] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:11:52] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[1:12:00] | Oh, hey, is this okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[1:12:02] | – Yeah. – Because I, I don’t, I don’t want to rush you. | -当然 -我 我不想太着急 |
[1:12:05] | Okay, yeah, thank you, thank you. | 没事了 好了 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:12:07] | – So, stop? – No, no. | -所以停了吗 -不 不 |
[1:12:08] | No? Absolutely not. | 不 当然不能停 |
[1:12:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:12:17] | – Yeah. – Because we can just cuddle if you want to. | -当然 -如你愿意 我们可以只抱抱 |
[1:12:22] | – No, absolutely not. – Sure, okay. | -不 当然不 -好 来吧 |
[1:13:26] | Hey, hey, hey, no, no, no! Wait, wait, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 别 等等 等等 |
[1:13:28] | Wait, no, no, no, no! | 等等 别别别 |
[1:13:37] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:13:38] | Get the fuck away from me! | 离我远一点 |
[1:13:39] | Wait, wait, | 等等 |
[1:13:40] | wait, Kyra, Kyra, Kyra. Wait, | 等等 凯拉 凯拉 凯拉 等等 |
[1:13:41] | wait, please, just, just listen. | 等等 听我说 |
[1:13:43] | Just listen, I’ll explain. | 听着 我给你解释 |
[1:13:44] | I’ll explain, I’ll explain, | 听我解释 听我解释 |
[1:13:46] | I’ll explain. Please, please. | 求你了 听我解释 |
[1:13:47] | I, I um… | 我 我 |
[1:13:50] | I, he, he’s, it’s him. | 我 他 他是 是他 |
[1:13:54] | He’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[1:13:57] | I, I caught him. | 我 我抓住了他 |
[1:13:59] | The man, um, the man you just, you just saw? | 那个男的 你刚刚看见的那个男的 |
[1:14:04] | He’s, um, he’s, he’s the one, he– | 他是 他是那个 他 |
[1:14:07] | he… he killed… he killed my wife. | 他 他 他杀了我的妻子 |
[1:14:16] | I tracked… I see, okay, I tracked him down… | 我抓住了 好吧 我抓住了他 |
[1:14:19] | – Don’t. – …and he. | -别 -然后他 |
[1:14:21] | I didn’t know what to do, okay? | 我不知道该怎么做 好吗 |
[1:14:23] | – I, I, I was, I was… – You did, you did what? | -我 我 我 -你 你干了什么 |
[1:14:26] | – You tracked him down? – I just, I just, | -你抓住他了 -我只是 我只是 |
[1:14:29] | okay, can we, can you just come back in for like one second. | 好吧 我们能 你能回来我们谈谈吗 |
[1:14:32] | – Can you come back in, we’ll talk. – No. | -你能回来吗 我们谈谈 -不 |
[1:14:36] | – He’s the guy? – Yeah. | -就是那个人吗 -是的 |
[1:14:40] | – This is so fucked, Claude. – I know. | -这他妈太操蛋了 克劳德 -我知道 |
[1:14:43] | – Really? – I know, I know, I know. | -是吗 -我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[1:14:45] | Can we just talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[1:14:46] | Talk? I’m not having this conversation! | 谈谈 我才不会和你谈呢 |
[1:14:47] | You’re torturing a person in your basement! | 你在地下室折磨一个人 |
[1:14:53] | – I… I know, I… – What are you doing? | -我 我知道 -你在干什么 |
[1:14:55] | What, are you just keeping him? | 怎么 你就这么关着他吗 |
[1:14:57] | – I don’t, Kyra… – What? | -我没有 凯拉 -什么 |
[1:15:01] | I should have just stayed the fuck away from you. | 我他妈的应该远离你 |
[1:15:03] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 好了 |
[1:15:07] | Can you just, um, can you just come back in for one second? | 你能 你能回来我们就谈一会 |
[1:15:10] | – Come back? – And we’ll talk for one second. | -回来 -我们就谈一会 |
[1:15:12] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[1:15:13] | I’ll explain, I’ll explain everything. | 我会解释的 我会解释所有事情 |
[1:15:15] | Explain? It’s pretty clear. | 解释 已经很清楚 |
[1:15:20] | Son of a bitch, Claude, I can’t! I… | 混蛋 克劳德 我不能 我 |
[1:15:25] | Fuck, I have to– | 操 我必须 |
[1:15:28] | What if it was you? | 如果是你呢 |
[1:15:31] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:32] | What would you have me do? I… | 你让我应该怎么做 我 |
[1:15:34] | I didn’t know what to do! | 我不知道该做什么 |
[1:15:37] | I didn’t know, please. | 我真的不知道 |
[1:15:40] | What am I supposed to say to that, Claude? | 我应该说什么呢 克劳德 |
[1:15:43] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:44] | I’m supposed to be flattered? | 难道我应该感到高兴吗 |
[1:15:46] | No, no, I was, I– | 不 不 我 我 |
[1:15:50] | You have a man chained up in your fucking basement, | 你在你地下室里关着一个人 |
[1:15:52] | Claude, that’s not exactly happily ever after for me. | 克劳德 于我这可不是从此就幸福快乐了 |
[1:16:07] | Kyra. | 凯拉 |
[1:16:12] | Kyra. | 凯拉 |
[1:16:22] | Did you… what did you say to her? | 你 你对她说什么了 |
[1:16:26] | – Look, I didn’t say anything. – What did you say? | -我什么都没说 -你说了什么 |
[1:16:29] | I swear to God, I didn’t say anything to her! | 我发誓 我什么都没说 |
[1:16:31] | – What did you say her? – No, no, no, no! | -你对她说了么 -别 别 别 |
[1:17:03] | Do it. | 杀了我 |
[1:17:04] | Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it. | 杀了我 杀了我 杀了我 |
[1:17:06] | Do it, do it, do it! | 杀啊 动手啊 |
[1:17:08] | Do it, do it! | 动手 动手啊 |
[1:17:15] | You fucking coward! You fucking coward! | 你个懦夫 你个怂货 |
[1:17:20] | You fuck… | 你他妈的 |
[1:17:44] | You took, took her from me. | 你把 你把她弄跑了 |
[1:17:52] | You took, you took, you took… | 你 你 你 |
[1:17:57] | …took her from me. | 让她离开了我 |
[1:18:23] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[1:18:29] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[1:18:32] | What? | 什么 |
[1:18:34] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[1:18:37] | Whatever, yeah. | 没什么 我很好 |
[1:18:45] | Really try to channel the artist’s vision. | 尝试感受画家的视线 |
[1:18:49] | I think I’m going to jump off the bridge. | 我想我要从这桥上跳下去 |
[1:18:51] | Capture his determination. | 理解他的目的 |
[1:18:53] | This was supposed to be fun. | 那应该很有趣 |
[1:18:54] | His passion. | 他的那份热情 |
[1:18:57] | Why did he choose this subject? | 他为什么选择画这个 |
[1:19:00] | Why are you here, right now recreating it? | 你为什么会在这 在这重新创造它 |
[1:19:07] | Sipping wine. | 喝着红酒 |
[1:19:19] | – Powerful. – I thought so myself. | -很有力 -我自己也这么认为 |
[1:19:46] | Are you done? Are you done? | 你说完了吗 你说完了吗 |
[1:19:51] | Good. Uh, that is a | 很好 那是个 |
[1:19:52] | very interesting strategy | 有趣的策略 |
[1:19:54] | and considering that | 鉴于此 |
[1:19:55] | I am absolutely confident that you are way too | 我又觉得的信心 你实在 |
[1:19:59] | fucking stupid for me to help. | 蠢到让我无法帮忙 |
[1:20:03] | All the best. | 祝好 |
[1:20:07] | Let’s go, they’re waiting. | 走吧 他们等着呢 |
[1:20:09] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:20:13] | This is anti-climatic. | 这太反常了 |
[1:20:15] | I know, I know, he’s never there. | 我知道 我知道 他从来不在 |
[1:20:16] | We’re all standing around | 我们都在这站着 |
[1:20:18] | – like we don’t know… – All right. | -好像我们不知道 -好了 |
[1:20:20] | – Is he coming? – Yeah, he was just on the phone. | -他来了吗 -来了 他刚才打电话呢 |
[1:20:21] | – There he is. – All right, are we all here? | -他来了 -好 都到齐了吗 |
[1:20:23] | Thank you, slow poke, okay. | 谢谢你 磨蹭蛋 好了 |
[1:20:25] | Another big year folks! | 又度过了很棒的一年 |
[1:20:28] | You guys were amazing! | 你们都很棒 |
[1:20:30] | Seriously, oh, oh, that’s weird. | 说真的 这有点奇怪 |
[1:20:32] | There’s something, I’m sorry, | 这有什么东西 抱歉 |
[1:20:33] | there’s something scratching. | 这有什么东西刮着我 |
[1:20:35] | I don’t know what that, | 我不知道这是啥 |
[1:20:37] | oh, that’s weird, it’s a check. | 真奇怪 是张支票 |
[1:20:38] | Did you put that in? | 是你放进去的吗 |
[1:20:39] | – No. – No, okay, that’s weird. | -不是我 -不是 好吧 真奇怪 |
[1:20:41] | Oh, it’s for $15,000. | 是15000美元 |
[1:20:44] | and cheering | 欢呼吧 |
[1:20:48] | That is a nice… Oh, oh, my God. | 这真是超棒 天呐 |
[1:20:53] | – What? – Is there something? Do you see any? | -怎么了 -有什么东西 你看到了吗 |
[1:20:55] | I have this weird thing sticking out of my– | 有什么奇怪的东西卡在 |
[1:20:57] | Yeah, it’s here. It’s like caught on my Spanx. | 对 在这 卡在我的塑身衣上 |
[1:20:58] | Yeah, there’s something. All right. | 对 是了 好了 |
[1:21:00] | Oh, this! | 这个 |
[1:21:02] | I remember, okay, I remember I put this in my, | 我记起来了 对 我记得我放在我的 |
[1:21:04] | all right, two tickets for an all-expense paid trip to | 好了 两个费用全包的旅行名额 去 |
[1:21:10] | – Hawaii! – Hawaii! | -夏威夷 -夏威夷 |
[1:21:13] | ♪ Hawaii, Hawaii ♪ | ♪ 夏威夷 夏威夷 ♪ |
[1:21:19] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[1:21:21] | So, you know, just a little something to congratulate | 你们知道的 一个小礼物送给 |
[1:21:23] | number one sales person of the year. Wonder who that could be? | 年度最佳销售员 好奇是谁呢 |
[1:21:26] | There’s no suspense, look, this person has had a rough year. | 不卖关子了 这个人今年过得很艰难 |
[1:21:31] | Right, we, we can all acknowledge that. I mean, | 是吧 我们 我们都看得到 |
[1:21:33] | he’s been through some things | 他经历了一些 |
[1:21:34] | that we can’t even imagine, and… | 我们甚至都无法想象的事 |
[1:21:37] | …the thing is he, he persevered, you know? | 但重要的是 他克服各种困难撑下来了 |
[1:21:40] | And he showed up every single day and he kicked some ass, | 他不仅每天来上班 还做得很出色 |
[1:21:45] | and that’s– that deserves some applause. | 这值得大家为他鼓掌 |
[1:21:51] | This person is someone to be admired. | 这是个值得钦佩的人 |
[1:21:57] | Claude Vaughn, where you at? Where is he? | 克劳德·沃恩 你人呢 他在哪 |
[1:22:00] | Get over here! Yeah! | 快过来 |
[1:22:02] | Give it up | 掌声响起来 |
[1:22:03] | for our number one sales rep! | 给我们的销售第一名 |
[1:22:05] | -Come on down. – Claude, Claude, | -快过来 -克劳德 克劳德 |
[1:22:06] | Claude, Claude, Claude, Claude. | 克劳德 克劳德 克劳德 克劳德 |
[1:22:09] | Come take the tickets. | 快来拿你的票 |
[1:22:13] | You got it. Woo, hoo! | 你可以的 |
[1:22:15] | Now you get your spanking! | 现在你收获一份打屁屁奖励 |
[1:22:16] | I’m going to spank you! | 我要打你喔 |
[1:22:17] | No, I’m kidding, I’m kidding, | 没有 我开玩笑 我开玩笑的 |
[1:22:18] | that would be harassment. | 那可是性骚扰了 |
[1:22:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:22:19] | – Ah, there you go. – There it is. | -戴上了 -戴好了 |
[1:22:23] | – Number one, number one! – Yeah, buddy. | -第一名 第一名 -太棒了 兄弟 |
[1:22:25] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[1:22:30] | Great job. | 真棒 |
[1:22:46] | Who would have thought it’d take something like this | 谁能想到经历了这些 |
[1:22:48] | for me to get clean, huh? | 才让我戒了毒瘾 |
[1:22:55] | I can’t even remember the last time. | 我都不记得上次吸是什么时候了 |
[1:23:13] | I needed money, I wanted– | 我那会需要钱 我想要 |
[1:23:18] | I wanted money. | 我想要钱 |
[1:23:21] | To score. | 去买毒品 |
[1:23:23] | It was– It was getting pretty bad. | 事情 事情开始变得很糟 |
[1:23:27] | We were, we were supposed to be in and out. | 我们 我们本来打算拿了钱就出来 |
[1:23:32] | And I saw her standing there | 然后我看到她站在那 |
[1:23:36] | off to the side. | 站在边上 |
[1:23:37] | She didn’t look scared, or nothing. | 她看上去并不害怕 或怎样 |
[1:23:41] | She had nice stuff. | 她看起来挺有钱的 |
[1:23:44] | You know, big bag, big rings. | 你知道的 很贵的包 很大的钻戒 |
[1:23:50] | So I walked over to her. | 所以我走了过去 |
[1:23:55] | She was real pretty. | 她真的很漂亮 |
[1:23:59] | I snatched her bag and I say, “Give me the fucking rings.” | 我抢过她的包 然后说”把戒指给我” |
[1:24:04] | She wouldn’t do it. | 她不愿意 |
[1:24:07] | She wouldn’t do it, she– | 她没给 她 |
[1:24:12] | It just made me mad. | 我就来火了 |
[1:24:15] | She made me real fucking mad, man, so I said, | 她把我惹毛了 所以我说 |
[1:24:17] | “Give me the fucking rings,” | “他妈的把戒指给我” |
[1:24:20] | and I’m pointing my gun in her face. | 我用枪指着她的脸 |
[1:24:27] | I was just trying to scare her, man. | 我真的只是想吓吓她 |
[1:24:30] | I swear to God I was just trying to fucking scare her. | 我发誓我他妈真的只是想吓吓她 |
[1:24:38] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:24:47] | Hey, well, fuck it, you know. | 太操蛋了 |
[1:24:49] | There are no, there are no excuses. | 但这不是借口 |
[1:24:58] | Do what you got to do, man. | 你想怎么处置我都行 |
[1:25:01] | I get it. | 我都理解 |
[1:25:05] | Do what you got to do. | 随你处置 |
[1:26:13] | I’m just going to take some time. | 我想休息一段时间 |
[1:26:17] | Maybe use those tickets. | 或许把那两张票用了 |
[1:26:20] | -Good. – There’s just a– | -没问题 -就是 |
[1:26:23] | a few things I’ve been pushing off for a little too long. | 有些我一直拖着没做的事 |
[1:26:25] | You’re right, well, | 你说得没错 |
[1:26:26] | you know what? That office is going to be waiting for you | 知道吗 你的办公室会一直给你留着 |
[1:26:27] | whenever you’re ready. | 无论什么时候你想回来 |
[1:26:30] | And you know what, maybe even a bigger one. | 甚至换一间更大的 |
[1:26:36] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[1:26:39] | Next time not next to the shitter. | 下次肯定不会在厕所旁边了 |
[1:26:44] | That’d be nice. | 那最好了 |
[1:26:50] | -Okay. We’ll see you. – Ah, okay. | -我们会再见的 -好的 |
[1:26:53] | – Okay. – Ah, yes, it’s nice. | -好了 -这感觉很好 |
[1:26:54] | All right, thanks. Thank you. | 好了 可以了 谢谢 |
[1:26:58] | We’re going to miss you. Oh. | 我们会想你的 |
[1:27:00] | Okay. We’re still going to chill, right? | 我们还是能一起出去玩的 对吧 |
[1:27:03] | Yeah, yeah, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[1:27:05] | Okay. Okay. | 那就好 |
[1:27:07] | All right buddy, we’ll see you. | 好的兄弟 我们回头见 |
[1:27:11] | Hold me. | 抱我 |
[1:27:13] | No? | 不要吗 |
[1:27:17] | She’s clean, she drives pretty well, she’s a little banged up, | 车很干净 也好开 只是撞了一下 |
[1:27:20] | but, uh, you want to take her for a test drive? | 不过 你要不要试驾一下 |
[1:27:32] | Hey, look at you! | 看看你今天买的 |
[1:27:35] | I’m so proud. | 真为你骄傲 |
[1:27:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:19] | I need you to listen to me. | 我要你仔细听我说 |
[1:31:26] | As far as I know, you died in that basement. | 于我 你已经死在那个地下室了 |
[1:33:32] | Thank you for… | 谢谢你 |
[1:33:36] | …not calling anyone. | 没有告诉任何人 |
[1:33:40] | I didn’t know how to… | 我当时不知道应该怎么 |
[1:33:44] | …tell you, | 告诉你 |
[1:33:49] | that I-I-I had my… | 那个 我 我 我 |
[1:33:55] | wife’s… | 杀了我妻子的凶手 |
[1:33:59] | …murderer. | 在我手上 |
[1:34:04] | You know, or what you’d think of me if I did. | 如果如实告知 我很担心你对我的看法 |
[1:34:11] | Yeah, tough one. | 我明白 很难的选择 |
[1:34:15] | I thought about calling. | 我想过打电话 |
[1:34:17] | You, not the police or anything. | 打给你 不是报警或什么别的 |
[1:34:21] | That’s not true, I almost called. | 骗你的 其实我差点就报警了 |
[1:34:26] | It’s hard to digest. | 实在太难以接受了 |
[1:34:30] | I mean I tried to understand it. | 我尝试着去理解你 |
[1:34:36] | And then I just think that you’re an insane person. | 然后我觉得你是个疯子 |
[1:34:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:34:47] | Been there. | 我也曾经这么觉得 |
[1:34:56] | And? | 然后呢 |
[1:34:59] | He’s gone. | 他消失了 |
[1:35:02] | I-I-I let him go. | 我 我 我放他走了 |
[1:35:18] | The Rileys came in for another lesson. | 莱利夫妇来上了一次课 |
[1:35:19] | Got in a fight and left. | 大吵了一架然后走了 |
[1:35:21] | I mean, they bought | 他们买了 |
[1:35:22] | like a dozen lessons, so. | 很多节课 所以 |
[1:35:24] | I think she might get– | 我觉得她可能 |
[1:35:26] | I got these tickets and stuff to Hawaii. | 我有两张去夏威夷的票 |
[1:35:33] | I won them at work. | 公司奖励我的 |
[1:35:37] | It’s seven days, and massages, the whole works. | 一共7天 有按摩什么的 一整套 |
[1:35:42] | Fish, scuba. | 钓鱼 潜水 |
[1:35:49] | I’m thinking about going next week. | 我想着可以下周去 |
[1:35:54] | Next week? | 下周 |
[1:36:01] | I’ve never been to Hawaii. | 我还从来没去过夏威夷 |
[1:36:04] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[1:36:07] | – Sounds nice. – Yeah. | -听起来很棒 -是啊 |
[1:36:14] | Are you– are you asking me to go to Hawaii with you? | 你 你是在邀请我一起去夏威夷吗 |
[1:36:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:36:32] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[1:36:34] | Okay? | 真的吗 |
[1:36:37] | Okay. | 真的 |
[1:36:50] | -They match. – Absolutely not. | -配了一套 -绝对不要 |
[1:36:52] | – What? – No, no. | -干嘛 -不行 不行 |
[1:36:54] | -It’s Hawaii. – Don’t be that guy. | -那可是夏威夷 -别穿成那样 |
[1:36:56] | What, should I pack my grass skirt? | 怎么 那我是不是应该带上草裙 |
[1:37:00] | Point taken. | 有道理 |
[1:37:01] | Okay, you know, if you did have | 好吧 如果你真的有 |
[1:37:02] | a coconut bra, though, | 椰壳胸衣 |
[1:37:04] | I think I’d be interested in that. | 我觉得我会感兴趣的 |
[1:37:05] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:37:06] | Hm, no room. | 行李箱位置不够了 |
[1:37:08] | It was that or the edible panties. | 要么椰壳内衣要么可食用内裤 |
[1:37:10] | Good choice, because I get hungry on planes. | 真会挑 我上飞机上就会饿 |
[1:37:14] | I get swamp ass. | 我很容易湿的 |
[1:37:17] | Yeah, we’re going to beeline straight for the water, then. | 那正好可以直接喝了 |
[1:37:18] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -好 |
[1:37:20] | Oh, hey, do you have any of those, um… | 对了 你有没有那种 |
[1:37:24] | …masky tubey things? | 带管子的面罩 |
[1:37:25] | Masky tubey things? Snorkels? | 带管子的面罩 潜水呼吸面罩吗 |
[1:37:26] | – Snorkels, yes! – Yeah, I think I got, um– | -呼吸面罩 对 -有 我记得我 |
[1:37:31] | – Get new ones? – Let’s get new ones. | -买新的吧 -那就买新的 |
[1:37:32] | – Mm-hm. – Yeah, okay, cool. | -嗯 -好 就这么办 |
[1:37:33] | Yeah, new ones. Okay. | 好 买新的 |
[1:37:35] | Let’s get out of here, ready? | 我们出发吧 好吗 |
[1:37:37] | – You ready? – Yes. | -你准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[1:37:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:37:46] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[1:37:48] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:37:50] | I, uh… | 我 |
[1:37:56] | Going on a trip? | 要去旅游吗 |
[1:37:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:37:59] | Uh, Hawaii. | 去夏威夷 |
[1:38:03] | Uh, Detective McGee, this is, this is Kyra. | 麦吉探长 这是 这是凯拉 |
[1:38:05] | Uh, Kyra this is, um, Detective McGee. | 凯拉这是麦吉警探 |
[1:38:08] | He’s handling, uh, uh, the case. | 他是负责案子的 |
[1:38:11] | Hi, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[1:38:14] | You got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[1:38:17] | Okay, sure, yeah. | 当然 |
[1:38:20] | Please. | 请进 |
[1:38:34] | How you been? | 你最近怎么样 |
[1:38:36] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[1:38:41] | Never called. | 没见你打给我 |
[1:38:44] | I’ve been taking your advice. | 我听从了你的建议 |
[1:38:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:38:51] | How’s your hand? | 你的手怎么样了 |
[1:38:56] | Better. | 好多了 |
[1:38:58] | Hm, taking a break. | 这段时间没练了 |
[1:39:01] | Hitting the bag, right? | 打沙袋 对吧 |
[1:39:04] | Right. | 对 |
[1:39:06] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[1:39:11] | The bag, yeah. Yeah. | 那个沙袋 当然可以 |
[1:39:14] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:39:30] | No gloves. | 没戴手套 |
[1:39:39] | Think I could get a glass of water? | 我能喝杯水吗 |
[1:39:42] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:39:47] | How long you two been, uh? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[1:39:50] | – Not long. – A few months. | -不久 -几个月吧 |
[1:39:53] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[1:39:56] | – Detective– – Can I ask you where you were last night? | -探长 -我能问问你昨晚在哪吗 |
[1:39:59] | Yeah, we went out to dinner and then a film. | 我们昨晚出去吃晚饭还看了电影 |
[1:40:02] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[1:40:05] | High Misty and they were playing “Dirty Dancing” at the park. | 嗨雾餐厅 然后在公园看了《热身舞》 |
[1:40:11] | Anyone else with you? | 还有别人跟你们一起吗 |
[1:40:14] | Yeah, my friends, the Rileys. | 有 我的朋友 莱利夫妇 |
[1:40:16] | Mitch, what is this all about? | 米奇 你问这些是要干嘛 |
[1:40:19] | Found Logan Kirby’s body last night. | 昨晚我们发现了洛根·柯比的尸体 |
[1:40:23] | Shot twice in the chest. | 胸口中了两枪 |
[1:40:27] | Seems like we weren’t the only ones looking for him. | 似乎我们并不是唯一在找他的人 |
[1:40:34] | Weird thing was, though, it seemed like he was, | 不过 奇怪的是 看起来他被 |
[1:40:38] | I don’t know, tortured. | 怎么说 虐待过 |
[1:40:42] | You know anything about that? | 你知道这事儿吗 |
[1:40:47] | No? | 不知道吗 |
[1:40:50] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[1:40:52] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:40:54] | Well, all that is what it is now. | 那好吧 事情就是这样了 |
[1:40:57] | I mean, these types get themselves | 我的意思是 他们这种人 |
[1:40:59] | into all sorts of trouble. | 总是会卷进各种各样的麻烦 |
[1:41:05] | But murder, that’s a different game. | 但是杀人 那就性质完全不一样了 |
[1:41:10] | Lord knows I’d understand, but I got to ask. | 上帝明白我能理解 但我还是得问 |
[1:41:15] | Did you murder Logan Kirby? | 是你杀了洛根·柯比吗 |
[1:41:28] | I wanted to. | 我之前想的 |
[1:41:34] | But I couldn’t do it. | 但我下不了手 |
[1:41:43] | Have a good vacation. | 祝你们假期愉快 |
[1:41:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |