时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | It didn’t go how you wanted. | 没有按你设想的进行 |
[00:13] | It’s not your fault, Domincko. | 不是你的错 多米尼科 |
[00:17] | The CIA hires men to come into my room and make me impure. | 中情局雇人来 晚上来我房间玷污我 |
[00:23] | It’s a year. | 一年 |
[00:24] | Yes. I really finally understand why you’re so pissed. | 我终于明白你为什么如此生气了 |
[00:28] | “I’ll see you in court unless you transfer my brother,” | “咱们法庭见 除非你把我兄弟转移回安居楼” |
[00:30] | and then when you get him out, | 然后等你把他转移出来后 |
[00:31] | you turn around and you sue their ass off anyway. | 转身就去起诉他们 |
[00:34] | You’re starting to act really crazy. | 你现在很不正常 |
[00:40] | This for you. Here’s history of Dominicko. | 给你 多米尼科的传奇人生 |
[00:44] | I brought your grandfather back. | 我把你外公的手稿带回来了 |
[00:46] | I’m not sure I would read it, | 不过 如果我是你 |
[00:48] | though, if I was you. | 我可不确定要不要读它 |
[06:20] | Hey, that’s my wife. | 那是我老婆 |
[08:45] | Mm. Come on. Come out, come out, come out. | 快 出来 出来 |
[08:47] | Come out. | 出来 |
[10:55] | Israel’s entry into the conflict with Iraq | 以色列卷入了伊拉克冲突 |
[10:57] | is exactly what Saddam Hussein wants | 正中萨达姆·侯赛因下怀 |
[10:59] | because of its potential to crack the multi-national alliance. | 因为这可能打破多国联盟 |
[11:02] | Dwight Anders reports that’s | 据德怀特·安德斯报道 |
[11:03] | a major concern today at the White House. | 那是白宫今天首要的问题 |
[11:05] | The administration last night, | 高层们昨晚 |
[11:07] | after condemning the Iraqi attacks, | 在谴责伊拉克的袭击后 |
[11:09] | scurries to convince Israel that American and allied planes | 迅速说服以色列 美国和联盟飞机 |
[11:12] | could answer the military threat posed by Scud missiles. | 将会回应飞毛腿导弹的武装威胁 |
[11:15] | Secretary of State Baker in the late-night hours | 国务卿贝克在深夜 |
[11:17] | called Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir | 致电总理伊扎克·沙米尔 |
[11:20] | with assurances coalition forces | 确认联合部队 |
[11:21] | were already targeting Scud missile sites, | 已经瞄准飞毛腿导弹地点 |
[11:24] | presumably those believed to be the source of the attacks. | 据推断这些地点就是攻击的源头 |
[11:42] | Wait a minute, girls! | 等一下 孩子们 |
[11:43] | Wait for that man to come up. | 等那个人上来 |
[11:44] | No, that’s okay, I can just– I’ll pull over here. | 不 没关系 我靠边站着就行了 |
[11:47] | – Go around me. – No, no, no. | -绕过去吧 -不不不 |
[11:49] | – You go ahead. – They can go around me. It’s all right. | -你先走吧 -他们可以绕过去 没关系 |
[11:59] | – Thank you. – Yeah, alright. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[12:13] | – Dominick. – Yeah. | -多米尼克 -嗯 |
[12:15] | Hi. Please, come in. | 你好 请进 |
[12:22] | Have you… | 你最近… |
[12:24] | Have you seen, uh, Thomas? | 见到托马斯了吗 |
[12:27] | Yes, just today. | 对 今天刚见 |
[12:29] | He seems to be adjusting to his environment, medication. | 他看上去还在适应环境 药物 |
[12:34] | He, um, he wanted me to give this to you. | 他想让我把这个给你 |
[12:39] | He often asks about you. | 他总问起你 |
[12:42] | Yeah, what does he ask? | 是吗 他问什么 |
[12:44] | He asks if he’s ever going to see you again. | 他问他还能不能再见到你 |
[12:48] | He says it’s been months since you’ve seen him. | 他说你有好几个月没去看他了 |
[12:52] | Are you going to see him? | 你还要再见他吗 |
[12:56] | What good is it? | 那有什么好处 |
[12:58] | What good is him seeing me gonna do? | 他见到我能有什么帮助 |
[13:01] | I totally let him down. He’s stuck there. | 我完全辜负了他 他困在那了 |
[13:04] | And I couldn’t even help him if I wanted to. | 我就算想 都帮不上他 |
[13:08] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[13:10] | What’s Thomas’ reaction to the war been? | 托马斯对战争有什么反应 |
[13:13] | That it started. He called it. | 战争开始了 他料到了 |
[13:16] | Scud missiles, and smart bombs. The desert burning. | 飞毛腿导弹 散弹炮 沙漠在燃烧 |
[13:20] | Everything. | 一切 |
[13:21] | He scarcely mentions it. | 他很少提 |
[13:23] | Really? Strange. | 真的吗 奇怪 |
[13:26] | That’s all he ever talked about. | 他以前就聊这些事 |
[13:27] | I mean, he obsessed on the war and now that it’s here | 他对战争可着迷了 现在真发生了 |
[13:30] | he scarcely mentions it. I mean, why? | 他又不提了 为什么 |
[13:32] | Why is that? Is it because he’s given up? | 这是为什么 因为他放弃了吗 |
[13:35] | – He feels powerless? – Dominick. | -他觉得无助吗 -多米尼克 |
[13:37] | I’d be happy to talk with you more about your brother | 我很乐意多跟你聊聊你哥哥的事 |
[13:40] | but at another time. | 但得另找时间 |
[13:42] | After all, we– | 毕竟我们… |
[13:44] | we both set aside this hour | 我们留这个时间 |
[13:46] | to talk about you. | 是聊你的事 |
[13:48] | That’s why you called me, isn’t it? | 所以你才打给我 是吗 |
[13:49] | I mean, I was just returning your call. | 我只是回你电话 |
[13:52] | From three months ago? | 回三个月前的电话吗 |
[13:55] | What have you been doing? | 你最近在做什么 |
[13:56] | I mean, winter’s not a great painting season, so, | 冬天不怎么适合刷漆 所以 |
[14:00] | I haven’t been doing anything. | 我最近什么都没干 |
[14:01] | I kind of timed it right, I guess. | 我的腿瘸的可真是时候 |
[14:03] | Just, uh, people have been nice to me | 大家对我都很好 |
[14:05] | and been bringing me food. | 给我送吃的 |
[14:08] | Ray has perfected his tuna casserole, if you can believe it. | 雷改进了金枪鱼炖菜的食谱 难以置信吧 |
[14:13] | Why would that be hard to believe? | 有什么难以置信的 |
[14:15] | I don’t know, men like him– they’re not really known | 不知道 像他那种人 不是以 |
[14:17] | for their culinary prowess, are they? | 烹饪技巧著称的 对吗 |
[14:25] | What’s on your mind? | 你有什么心事 |
[14:29] | I’ve been reading a lot lately, and, uh… | 我最近读了很多书 |
[14:31] | What have you been reading, Dominick? | 你在读什么 多米尼克 |
[14:33] | This fuckin’, this book my grandfather wrote. | 我外公写的这本书 |
[14:36] | – My mom’s dad. – Your– your grandfather was an author? | -我妈的父亲 -你外公是作家吗 |
[14:40] | No, not at all. He– he just… | 不是 他就是… |
[14:44] | It’s, like, it’s his private thing. Like a personal history. | 都是他的私事 就像自传一样 |
[14:48] | He died before we were even born, but, uh, | 他在我们出生之前就去世了 不过 |
[14:51] | my mom gave it to me. | 我妈把书留给我了 |
[14:54] | It was in Italian, and, um, | 是意大利语写的 |
[14:57] | I was gonna get it translated for her | 我必须先翻译给她 |
[14:59] | so she could read it before, you know, | 这样她才能读懂 |
[15:00] | when she was sick but she never got to read it. | 她生病的时候 但却没读上 |
[15:03] | And I’m thankful she never got to read it. | 现在我很庆幸她没读上 |
[15:05] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[15:07] | Well, my mom, her whole life, just thought he was | 我母亲这一辈子都以为 |
[15:09] | this amazing, like, great, wonderful guy. | 他是个了不起的人 |
[15:12] | And it just turns out he’s not, you know? | 但其实他并不是 |
[15:18] | Is your mother mentioned in the book? | 你母亲在书中出现了吗 |
[15:20] | Does your grandfather describe his relationship with her? | 你外公描述他与你母亲的关系了吗 |
[15:24] | I haven’t gotten that far yet. | 我还没读那么多 |
[15:26] | Right now, it’s him and his brother | 现在 都是他跟他弟弟 |
[15:27] | and his brother’s monkey, and… | 还有他弟弟的猴子 |
[15:30] | Sounds fascinating. | 听着很有趣 |
[15:31] | Yeah, well, that’s not the word I’d use. | 是吗 我倒不会这么形容 |
[15:34] | What’s the word you would use? | 那你会怎么形容 |
[15:37] | Awful. | 糟糕 |
[15:39] | Uh, hopeless. | 绝望 |
[15:41] | He’s such a son of a bitch, man. | 他真是个混蛋 |
[15:43] | He’s violent. He’s– he’s abusive. | 他暴力 他虐待 |
[15:45] | He’s, uh… | 他… |
[15:48] | he blatantly betrays his own brother. | 他明目张胆背叛了自己的弟弟 |
[15:50] | I mean, I don’t even know | 我都不知道 |
[15:51] | if I should keep reading the goddamn thing. | 我该不该读下去 |
[15:53] | I should maybe just chuck it. I don’t know. | 也许我该直接扔了 我不知道 |
[15:57] | Why would you do that? | 为什么那么做 |
[15:59] | You know, when I first met you, | 我第一次见到你时 |
[16:00] | you were so frustrated, weren’t you? | 你很沮丧 不是吗 |
[16:03] | Because your mother never told you much | 因为你母亲没怎么告诉过你 |
[16:04] | about your family’s history. | 你家族的历史 |
[16:05] | And now, well now, you’re in possession of this book | 而现在 你有了这本书 |
[16:08] | which is all about your family history | 上面全是你家的历史 |
[16:09] | and you want to just chuck it. I don’t understand. | 你就想扔了 我不理解 |
[16:11] | I-I was frustrated | 我当时很沮丧 |
[16:13] | because my mom wouldn’t tell me who my dad was. | 是因为我妈不肯告诉我我爸是谁 |
[16:16] | I wasn’t frustrated because she was lying to me | 我沮丧不是因为她在她父亲的事上 |
[16:19] | about her father, okay? | 跟我撒谎 明白吗 |
[16:19] | – They’re two different issues. – I understand that. | -这是不同的问题 -我理解 |
[16:21] | Dominick. | 多米尼克 |
[16:22] | Maybe one is connected to the other. | 也许这两件事是相连的 |
[16:27] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[16:29] | It means if you keep reading, | 意思是如果你继续读 |
[16:33] | you may learn something about yourself. | 你可能会进一步了解自己 |
[16:35] | I, I know what you’re getting at, okay? | 我知道你什么意思 好吗 |
[16:37] | Really? What am I getting at? | 真的吗 我什么意思 |
[16:39] | You’re trying to say that I’m like him. | 你想说我跟他很像 |
[16:42] | – Right? – Do you think that you’re like him? | -是吗 -你觉得我像他吗 |
[16:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:45] | That you’re violent? | 你暴力吗 |
[16:50] | You mentioned your grandfather betrayed his brother. | 你提到你外公背叛了他弟弟 |
[16:55] | Do you feel that way as well, Dominick? | 你也有这种感觉吗 多米尼克 |
[16:59] | Is that why you’re here? | 所以你才来吗 |
[17:01] | Listen I don’t wanna do this. I really don’t. | 听着 我不想谈这个 真的不想 |
[17:04] | I just, you know, some things are better left buried, doc. | 有些事还是不要刨根问底比较好 医生 |
[17:07] | – They really are. – I disagree with you, Dominick. | -真的 -我不同意 多米尼克 |
[17:11] | What do you disagree with? | 你不同意什么 |
[17:13] | Your mother gave you this document, correct? | 你的母亲给了你这份文件 对吗 |
[17:14] | – What? – Your mother gave you this document, right? | -什么 -你母亲给了你这份文件 对吗 |
[17:19] | She wanted you to have it. | 她想让你保留 |
[17:22] | Don’t you think she would have thought there was something | 难道你不认为她这么做 |
[17:24] | that you could gain from it? | 是觉得你可以从中得到收获吗 |
[17:27] | And neither of us can know exactly what that is | 目前来看 我们二人都不知道 |
[17:29] | at this point. | 具体是什么 |
[17:31] | But I do sense that it is valuable. | 但我能感觉到它很珍贵 |
[17:34] | However scary or terrifying it may be. | 无论内容有多可怕 |
[18:57] | Prego… | 别客气 |
[21:45] | Hey, it’s Dominick Birdsey at Premier Painting. | 我是王牌刷漆的多米尼克·伯兹 |
[21:48] | Leave me a message and I’ll get back to you, thanks. | 请留言 我会回电 谢谢 |
[21:52] | Hey, Dom. It’s me, Ray. | 多米尼克 是我 雷 |
[21:55] | Uh, you can call me back. I’m just watching TV. | 你可以回我电话 我在看电视 |
[21:59] | I’ll be up. | 等会再睡 |
[22:02] | Where the air itself had become toxic | 空气会变为毒性 |
[22:05] | to human life. | 危及人类生命 |
[22:06] | So that these oil well fires, | 油井着火时 |
[22:08] | both in terms of that toxic impact, | 无论从毒性带来的影响 |
[22:12] | and in terms of the effect that they can well begin to have | 还是南亚地区进入生长季节后 |
[22:15] | as we get into the growing season in parts of south Asia. | 可能会产生的影响而言 |
[22:33] | “As if she felt the need for dramatic suspense, | “她似乎觉得需要制造充足的悬念 |
[22:36] | Ignazia made me, Tempesta, wait for more than an hour. | 伊格纳奇娅让我 特佩斯塔 等了不止一小时 |
[22:42] | I had to grant her my patience before I had even met her.” | 在和她见面之前 我就不得不为她献上耐心” |
[26:36] | …Hussein and everything right now, | …侯赛因和现在所发生的一切 |
[26:37] | but if we were raining terror down on them, | 但如果我们对他们施加恐怖 |
[26:39] | like we did against the Nazis… | 就像我们对抗纳粹时那样… |
[26:55] | allied pilots into the skies | …盟军飞行员飞上高空 |
[26:56] | in a new massive air attack on Iraq’s Republican Guard. | 对伊拉克共和国卫队展开新大规模空袭 |
[27:01] | The Iraqi attack on Israel was the fifth since the war began. | 这是开战以来伊拉克第五次对以色列发动袭击 |
[27:05] | An infection-gripped Friends of the Earth | 担忧的地球之友组织说 |
[27:07] | says governments are turning their backs | 各国政府纷纷对石油”切尔诺贝利”事件 |
[27:09] | on a petroleum Chernobyl. | 置之不理 |
[27:26] | Hey, this is Dominick Birdsey at Premier Painting. | 我是王牌刷漆的多米尼克·伯兹 |
[27:28] | Leave me a message and I’ll get back to you, thanks. | 请留言 我会回电 谢谢 |
[27:32] | Yeah, it’s Ralph. | 是我 拉尔夫 |
[27:34] | Ralph Drinkwater. | 拉尔夫·德林克沃特 |
[27:36] | You asked me to call, and I’m calling. | 你叫我打电话 我就打了 |
[27:39] | What I’ve got to say, I can’t say– | 我想说的话 不能… |
[27:42] | Hey, hey, hello? I’m here. | 喂 我在 |
[27:44] | Birdsey? | 伯兹 |
[27:45] | – Ralph? Drinkwater? – Yeah. | -拉尔夫·德林克沃特吗 -是的 |
[27:48] | Has something happened to my brother? | 我兄弟出事了吗 |
[27:50] | Get him to a doctor. | 带他去看医生 |
[27:52] | He needs to be examined. Get him tested. | 他需要做检查 带他做检测 |
[27:55] | Wait, wait, tested for what? | 等等 检测什么 |
[27:59] | HIV. | 艾滋病 |
[28:04] | Hey, man, what, what are you saying to me? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[28:06] | Keep my name out of it. | 别提到我 |
[28:08] | No, wait, hey, Ralph. | 不 等等 拉尔夫 |
[28:10] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[28:12] | Fuck! What the fuck! | 操 怎么回事 |
[28:16] | Fuck! | 操 |
[28:40] | Hey, hey, hey, Domenico! I’m sorry I’m late. | 多米尼克 抱歉我来晚了 |
[28:43] | I have had such a day, you wouldn’t believe it. | 我今天过得糟透了 说出来你都不信 |
[28:46] | First, my daughter says to me, “Mom, I really wanna–“ | 先是我女儿对我说 “妈妈 我很想…” |
[28:48] | I want my brother tested for HIV | 我想让我兄弟做艾滋病检测 |
[28:51] | and I want him checked out by a doctor | 我还想让医生检查一下 |
[28:52] | – to see if he’s been abused. – Any particular reason? | -他是否受过虐待 -有什么特别原因吗 |
[28:56] | No, you know, just to be safe. | 没有 就是安全起见 |
[28:57] | Remember how he said he was raped in here? | 记得他说过他在这里被强暴了吗 |
[28:59] | Oh. Come on, Dominick. Geez Louise. | 拜托 多米尼克 老天 |
[29:02] | That’s just delusions. Just homosexual panic. | 那只是妄想 是同性恋恐慌 |
[29:05] | I find when he gets off track like that, | 我发现当他像那样偏离正轨时 |
[29:07] | the best way to handle him is to– | 对付他最好的方式是… |
[29:08] | I don’t want him handled. I want him tested. | 我不想他被对付 我希望他做检测 |
[29:12] | Dominick, the wards. | 多米尼克 那些病房 |
[29:15] | They’re monitored day and night. | 日夜有监控 |
[29:17] | Yeah, you really are a company gal, ain’t you? | 你真是公司的乖乖女 不是吗 |
[29:19] | Well, I’ve been called a lot of things here, but never that. | 我在这里被起过很多外号 但从没听过这个 |
[29:22] | No, it’s true. You placate me. | 不 是真的 你安抚我 |
[29:25] | You keep me at bay while your goons in here | 你牵制我 同时你们这些混蛋 |
[29:27] | are doing God knows what to my brother in this fucking place. | 在这鬼地方对我兄弟做出不知什么事 |
[29:30] | Okay, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[29:32] | Can I have the floor for like, half a second, possibly? | 能让我说一句吗 |
[29:35] | First of all, I’m a woman. I’m not a gal, okay? | 首先 我是女人 不是乖乖女 好吗 |
[29:38] | A gal is what you call someone’s horse. | 乖乖女是用来叫某人的马的 |
[29:41] | Secondly, I’ve had your back from the moment | 其次 我一直支持你 从你走进 |
[29:43] | you walked into this office, and you know it. | 这间办公室那一刻开始 你心里清楚 |
[29:46] | And I don’t appreciate you being so mean. | 我不喜欢你说话这么恶毒 |
[29:48] | – I want my brother tested. – I heard you. | -我想让我兄弟做检测 -我听到了 |
[29:52] | Are you gonna do it? | 你会做吗 |
[29:53] | Do you remember the last time | 你还记得上一次 |
[29:54] | we tried to take blood from him? | 我们试图给他抽血吗 |
[29:56] | – You remember what happened? – Sheffer, you would tell | -你记得结果怎么样吗 -谢弗 这年头 |
[29:57] | any of your friends to get tested | 你会劝告你所有朋友去做检测 |
[30:00] | just for having casual sex on the street these days. | 就因为他们在街上随意发生性行为 |
[30:04] | Really, Dominick. | 真的吗 多米尼克 |
[30:06] | Are you sure that’s what you want? | 这真是你想要的吗 |
[30:08] | I’m not giving up on my brother, all right? | 我不会放弃我兄弟 好吗 |
[30:11] | Come on. | 来 |
[30:11] | Dominick, stop, no. | 多米尼克 住手 不要 |
[30:17] | They’re gonna do something. They’re gonna do something! | 他们会做不好的事 他们会做不好的事 |
[30:20] | – Calm down, all right? Calm down. – Thomas. | -冷静点 -托马斯 |
[30:23] | Thomas, I’m helping you up. | 托马斯 我扶你上去 |
[30:25] | Let’s get him on the table. | 把他放到桌上 |
[30:29] | Calm down, man. | 冷静点 兄弟 |
[30:31] | – Somebody get his legs. – No! No! | -谁去搬他的腿 -不 不 |
[30:35] | Why? Why are you doing this to me? | 为什么 你为什么要这么对我 |
[30:38] | Hey! You’re hurting him! | 你们弄疼他了 |
[30:40] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[30:42] | – No! – Just calm down. | -不 -冷静 |
[30:44] | You’re hurting him. | 你们弄疼他了 |
[30:47] | You don’t have to put restraints on his legs, too. | 你们不用把他的腿也绑起来 |
[30:50] | What the fuck, man. | 搞什么 |
[30:55] | Get off me! Ah! | 放开我 |
[31:00] | Hold still, pal, hold still. | 别动 兄弟 别动 |
[31:03] | There we go. That’s it, that’s it. Keep going. | 好了 这就对了 继续 |
[31:05] | Come on, come on. | 快啊 快 |
[31:06] | 请勿重复使用 病人姓名 | |
[31:28] | That was really hard but we got what we needed. | 虽然很不容易 但我们取到了想要的东西 |
[31:31] | We should have the results in 48 hours. | 48小时内就会有结果 |
[31:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:33] | Why don’t you plan on coming by the office Friday afternoon? | 不如你周五下午来拿结果吧 |
[31:36] | – What time? – Yeah, come between 3:00 and 4:00. | -几点 -下午三四点之间 |
[31:38] | I’ll be there. | 好的 |
[32:24] | “I couldn’t tell what was going on inside of her. | “我说不出她里面的动向 |
[32:27] | “Not in her mind and not in her body. | “她的心理和身体里 |
[32:32] | “I was unable to read her thoughts | “我猜不透她的想法 |
[32:35] | “and I couldn’t tell if she was planning | “也不知道她打算 |
[32:37] | “to gift me with a boy to carry my name | “赐我一个儿子 传承我的姓氏 |
[32:41] | or another capricious female mouth to feed.” | 或再生出一个任性的女孩 增添家里负担” |
[35:33] | Ignazia! | 伊格纳奇娅 |
[36:59] | “I turned and left to cover my fear.” | “我转身捂住我的耳朵” |
[37:26] | “I returned to work that week…” | “那周我回去工作” |
[37:37] | Tempesta! | 特佩斯塔 |
[37:43] | Come here! | 过来 |
[38:23] | The baby’s in the kitchen. | 孩子在厨房里 |
[39:56] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[40:00] | Hold up, I’m here. | 等等 我来了 |
[40:06] | Oh, hi, you’re home. | 你在家啊 |
[40:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:10] | – What are you doing? – I, I just dropped off some leftovers, | -你来干什么 -我给你送了点剩饭 |
[40:13] | some turkey meatballs. | 火鸡肉丸 |
[40:16] | Turkey? Yum. | 火鸡 感觉很好吃 |
[40:19] | Danny doesn’t eat beef. | 丹尼不吃牛肉 |
[40:22] | Alright, hey, come on up. | 你上来吧 |
[40:23] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, let me just get dressed. | -真的吗 -来吧 我先穿衣服 |
[40:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:28] | Ray, um, had asked me to check in on you. | 雷让我来看看你 |
[40:31] | I’ve been trying to call you, and… | 我一直给你打电话 |
[40:36] | your, uh… | 你的 |
[40:38] | – anyway, no one was answering, so… – Yeah. | -总之没人接 所以 -对 |
[40:40] | You been hanging out with Ray, huh? | 你最近一直和雷在一起吗 |
[40:43] | Your buddy Ray. | 你的好友雷 |
[40:47] | I don’t know what’s going on with you guys. I just, um… | 我不知道你俩怎么了 我只是… |
[40:50] | Anyway, he’s just worried about you. | 总之他很担心你 |
[40:56] | He’s been complaining about being dizzy and lightheaded. | 他一直抱怨头晕 头重脚轻 |
[40:59] | Uh, yeah, well, that’s what happens | 是啊 三十年不看医生 |
[41:01] | when you don’t see a doctor for 30 years. | 下场就是这样 |
[41:04] | Well, I would check in on him if I were you. | 换做是我 我会去看看他 |
[41:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:10] | So you seem okay. You’re off your crutches. | 你好像还不错 你不拄拐了 |
[41:13] | Yeah, man, I feel like I did when I was 19 years old. | 是啊 我仿佛回到了十九岁 |
[41:20] | How about you? How are you doin’? | 你呢 你好吗 |
[41:23] | I took on another job. | 我又多做了一份工 |
[41:25] | I mean, I’m not getting paid, but I… | 是无偿的 但我… |
[41:28] | – Oh, yeah? What? – I’ve been really busy. | -是吗 是做什么 -我挺忙的 |
[41:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:34] | I’m volunteering in the– | 我在医院的 |
[41:35] | in the children’s ward down at the hospital. | 儿童病房做志愿者 |
[41:38] | Good for you. | 真好 |
[41:43] | Okay, you sound a little bit sarcastic. | 你这口气有点讽刺 |
[41:45] | No, I, I really mean it. | 不 我是真心的 |
[41:46] | That’s– that’s good. That’s good for you. | 挺好的 真好 |
[41:50] | It is. | 是的 |
[41:51] | You want somethin’? You want some, uh… | 你想喝点什么吗 比如 |
[41:53] | some water, or some tea? | 喝点水 茶 |
[41:57] | I’ll take some water. | 我喝点水吧 |
[42:01] | Water. | 水 |
[42:26] | “The History of Domenico Onofrio Tempesta. | “多米尼科·欧诺福里奥·特佩斯塔的传奇人生 |
[42:29] | A Great Man from Humble Beginnings.” | 一个出身卑微的伟人” |
[42:33] | – What is this? – It’s nothing. | -这是什么 -没什么 |
[42:34] | – Put it down. – Have you been writing? | -放下 -你在写书吗 |
[42:37] | Me? Uh, no. It’s my grandfather’s. | 我 没有 那是我外公的 |
[42:39] | – It’s this stupid, ridiculous– – “When the old monkey… | -傻乎乎的 满纸荒唐 -“这只老猴子 |
[42:44] | – Just give it to me. – “…brought me the deformed creature, | -给我 -给我带来这个畸形生物 |
[42:47] | how was I to love such a pitiful thing?” | 我怎么能爱这么个可怜的东西呢” |
[42:51] | – Please. – Wait. | -求你了 -等等 |
[42:52] | “Old sins have long shadows.” | “旧的罪孽影响长远” |
[42:54] | Okay, give it to me. | 行了 给我吧 |
[42:56] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[42:59] | I said give it to me. | 我说了 给我 |
[43:01] | You gave me a paper cut, you fucker. | 纸划伤我了 混蛋 |
[43:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:09] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你哪根筋搭错了 |
[43:16] | Things are screwed up for me right now. | 我现在过得很糟糕 |
[43:20] | Is it Thomas? | 是因为托马斯吗 |
[43:22] | Do you think– is he getting any better? | 你觉得他有好转吗 |
[43:27] | He’s– | 他 |
[43:28] | I don’t know why that’s funny. | 我不知道有什么好笑的 |
[43:29] | He’s not gettin’ better. He’s fuckin’ cursed. | 他没有好转 他被诅咒了 |
[43:31] | We’re all fuckin’ cursed. My whole family. | 我们都被诅咒了 我全家 |
[43:34] | You’re not cursed, Dominick. | 你没有 多米尼克 |
[43:38] | You have a very sick brother. You’re not, you’re not cursed. | 你兄弟病得很重 但你不是被诅咒了 |
[43:41] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[43:45] | I think you’re taking way too much of this on yourself. | 我觉得你承担得太多了 |
[43:48] | Yeah, what other fucking choice do I have? | 是啊 不然我还能怎么办 |
[43:52] | Well… | 其实 |
[43:54] | you can choose to take care of yourself. | 你可以照顾好自己 |
[43:57] | You can choose to let the professionals | 你可以让专业人士 |
[44:00] | – do their jobs. – Professionals. | -来处理 -专业人士 |
[44:01] | Maybe he can get better there. Maybe there’s a chance– | 也许他可以恢复一些 也许有希望 |
[44:03] | Not there. He’s not getting better there. | 恢复不了 他不会好转的 |
[44:04] | – I don’t– how do you know? – I know. | -我不 你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[44:08] | Maybe he’ll do better there. | 也许他会好一些 |
[44:09] | You- you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[44:11] | – Okay. – You don’t. | -好吧 -你不知道 |
[44:14] | Believe me, you don’t know. | 相信我 你不知道 |
[44:21] | What, what I’m– what I’m trying to say is that | 我是想说 |
[44:24] | I, I think that you’re trying to control something | 你想控制的事 |
[44:26] | that you cannot control, and I– I think | 你根本控制不了 我觉得 |
[44:30] | you need to let Thomas go a little. | 你得放开托马斯 |
[44:32] | – Let him go? – No, I’m not… | -放开他 -不 我不能 |
[44:34] | that’s not what I meant. I’m just saying that maybe, | 我不是那个意思 我是说 |
[44:36] | maybe just let go a little bit | 你也许可以别管那么多 |
[44:39] | and let him just be, be somewhere– | 然后让他好好待着 |
[44:41] | He’s safe where he is. | 他在哪都很安全 |
[44:43] | You don’t just give up on the people you love, Dessa. | 不能放弃你爱的人 黛莎 |
[44:49] | You don’t just walk away from people | 别人遇到困难 |
[44:51] | when things get tough for them. | 你不能撇下他们不管 |
[44:53] | You don’t act like you had no history with them | 不能表现得像跟他们毫无关系 |
[44:56] | and start a new life. | 开始新生活 |
[44:59] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[45:05] | The US blamed Saddam Hussein. | 美国谴责萨达姆·胡赛因 |
[45:07] | President Bush calls it, quote, “a last gasp.” | 布什总统说这是”负隅顽抗” |
[45:10] | On the ground, US troops and supplies continue to– | 美军的地面部队和补给继续 |
[45:30] | Dominick, how are you? | 多米尼克 你好吗 |
[45:32] | Okay, let’s get some results for you. | 好了 来给你看看结果 |
[45:36] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[45:46] | Looks like the test came back negative. | 结果是阴性的 |
[45:49] | We will inform him as well as the appropriate staff at Hatch. | 我们会通知他和哈奇的护工 |
[45:51] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[45:52] | It’s negative. He’s in the clear. | 是阴性的 他没事了 |
[45:55] | If you should have any further concerns, | 要是你还有顾虑 |
[45:56] | we should have him tested again in six months’ time, | 六个月之后我们再给他检查一遍 |
[45:59] | but for now, he’s fine. | 但现在 他没事的 |
[46:02] | Call us if you have any other questions, okay? | 你要是还有问题 就给我们打电话 好吗 |
[46:07] | – It was good to see you. – Thanks. | -见到你真高兴 -谢谢 |
[46:37] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[46:46] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[46:51] | Why did you call me? | 为什么给我打电话 |
[47:00] | What… | 什么 |
[47:02] | What’d you see in there? | 你见到什么了 |
[47:04] | – I saw lots of things. – Like what? | -我见到了很多 -比如什么 |
[47:06] | Things I shouldn’t repeat. | 我不该重复说的事 |
[47:07] | Like… what? | 什么 |
[47:16] | Why’d you tell me to get my brother tested? | 你为什么告诉我 要给我兄弟做检查 |
[47:21] | – Is he positive? – No. | -阳性吗 -不 |
[47:26] | I told you to keep my name out of this. | 我告诉过你 别把我扯进来 |
[47:27] | And I have. | 我没有 |
[47:30] | I have. | 我没有 |
[47:35] | There was a guard. No longer works here. | 有个离职的警卫 |
[47:38] | Remember John Wayne? | 你还记得约翰·韦恩吗 |
[47:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:44] | They caught him breaking into your brother’s room. | 他们撞见他闯入你兄弟的房间 |
[47:47] | More than once. | 不止一次 |
[47:50] | And what happened? | 然后呢 |
[47:54] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[47:57] | There’s a report. | 有一份报告 |
[48:01] | They didn’t want it gettin’ out. | 他们不想让这事被捅出去 |
[48:04] | Decided to take care of it in house. | 决定内部解决 |
[48:05] | And how did you get it? | 那你怎么拿到的 |
[48:07] | – What? – The report. | -什么 -那份报告 |
[48:09] | How did you get it? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[48:12] | I’m a janitor. | 我是清洁工 |
[48:27] | Can you get it for me? | 能帮我拿到吗 |
[48:41] | We got a case. Okay? | 我们能告他们了 |
[48:44] | This is gold. | 这太有价值了 |
[48:46] | If this has happened to him, then it’s happened to others. | 如果他遭遇了这种事 别人也会有同样的遭遇 |
[48:49] | They might pay millions to make this go away. | 他们可能花几百万私了 |
[48:51] | Yeah, I-I don’t want millions. I just wanna get my brother out. | 我不想要钱 我只想把我兄弟弄出来 |
[48:54] | Absolutely, well, that’s part of this whole game. | 没问题 整个官司的一部分诉求 |
[48:57] | Okay, is to get your brother out. | 就是把你兄弟弄出来 |
[48:59] | But still, a little money can’t hurt. | 不过 能要点钱也没什么坏处 |
[49:02] | Are you in touch with any of the other inmates’ families? | 你和其他患者家属有联系吗 |
[49:05] | Uh, the other inmates’ families? No. | 其他患者家属 没有联系 |
[49:09] | If we can contact them, | 如果我们能联系到他们 |
[49:11] | perhaps find others who this happened to, this injustice, | 也许能找出其他遭受不公待遇的人 |
[49:14] | okay, then we have a chance | 然后我们就有机会 |
[49:15] | to open this up to a major class action suit. | 把官司升级成集体诉讼案 |
[49:19] | And the whole pie gets much larger. | 然后得到的补偿就会更大 |
[49:34] | – No. – Come on, man. | -不行 -拜托 哥们 |
[49:36] | – I can’t do it. – I need your fuckin’ help, man. | -我做不了 -我需要你帮我 哥们 |
[49:38] | – You’re my friend. – No. | -你是我朋友 -不行 |
[49:40] | – Yes. – No. | -行 -不行 |
[49:41] | – You’re gonna do it. – No. | -你就帮帮我 -不行 |
[49:43] | – Yeah, you are. – I’m not gonna do it. | -没问题的 -我不会做的 |
[49:44] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不会做的 |
[49:46] | – You’re doing it. – I can’t do it, man. | -你能行的 -我不能做 哥们 |
[49:50] | He’s gonna recognize my face. | 他会认出我的 |
[49:51] | – Who’s gonna? How? – He’s gonna fuckin’ recognize my face. | -谁能认出来 怎么可能 -他会认出我的 |
[49:54] | – From what? – From Constantine Motors. | -从哪认出来 -康斯坦丁车行 |
[49:56] | We place ads around town with my face on them. | 全镇到处都是有我特写的广告 |
[49:59] | – Come on. – What about my seafood commercial? | -得了 -还有我的海产品广告 |
[50:02] | Why are you turning into such a pussy all of a sudden? | 你怎么突然变得这么胆小如鼠了 |
[50:05] | I’m not being a pussy, man. | 我不是胆小 哥们 |
[50:06] | – It’s illegal. – You’re being a total pussy. | -这是犯法的 -你就是胆小怕事 |
[50:08] | It’s illegal. | 这犯法 |
[50:09] | Posing as an attorney is like a criminal offense. | 假扮律师是刑事犯罪 |
[50:12] | I’m not a lawyer but it sounds illegal. | 我虽然不是律师 但这事一听就犯法 |
[50:14] | Are you kidding me? You used to live for this shit | 开什么玩笑 你年轻的时候 |
[50:16] | when you were young, man. | 就是靠这个过日子的 |
[50:17] | What about Gene? What if Gene sees it? | 吉恩怎么办 要是吉恩看见了怎么办 |
[50:19] | – See? Gene’s not gonna see it. – He’ll fire me, dude. | -看见 吉恩是不会看见的 -他会炒了我的 |
[50:22] | That’d be the best thing | 那就是你遇到的 |
[50:23] | – that ever happened to you. – He will fire me. | -最美好的事了 -他会炒我鱿鱼的 |
[50:25] | And you don’t have to– you won’t have to say you’re a lawyer. | 你都不用说自己是律师 |
[50:28] | Just imply that you’re one. | 暗示你的身份就行 |
[50:30] | It’s the part of a lifetime, man. | 这角色千载难逢啊 |
[50:37] | How do I look? | 我看着怎么样 |
[50:39] | You look great. You look like a fuckin’ lawyer. | 人模狗样的 看着就像律师 |
[50:44] | Fuck yeah. What about the hair? | 那是 发型怎么样 |
[50:46] | Hair’s good. | 发型不错 |
[50:48] | Yeah, you look good, man. It’s, it’s good. | 看着挺精神 不错 |
[50:51] | Just be ready. Be ready for this shit. | 只是准备好了 准备好干丫的 |
[50:57] | Oh, hey, man. | 哥们 |
[51:00] | So I heard something. | 我听说一件事 |
[51:02] | That I’m not supposed to tell you | 本来不想告诉你的 |
[51:04] | because Angie will kill me. | 怕安吉会生我的气 |
[51:05] | – What? – It’s about her sister. | -什么事 -是她姐妹 |
[51:09] | Dessa? | 黛莎 |
[51:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[51:14] | So I guess she and Danny are splitting up. | 貌似她和丹尼分手了 |
[51:20] | Yeah, man, and it’s not like there was | 不是说外面有别的女人 |
[51:21] | another woman or anything like that. | 出轨了之类的 |
[51:22] | It’s just like, uh, “Let’s be friends | 而是”咱们还是作朋友 |
[51:25] | but let’s definitely go our separate ways” type of deal. | 各过各的”那种类型 |
[51:27] | So he’s gonna move back to Santa Fe | 他要搬回到圣达菲去 |
[51:30] | and she’s gonna stay here. | 她会留在这里 |
[51:33] | She’s, and she’s good with that? | 她能接受吗 |
[51:36] | Yeah, from what I hear, she is. | 据我所知 她还行 |
[51:39] | I mean, dude, she was gonna go with him, but then… | 她本来是要跟他走的 可是后来 |
[51:41] | at the last minute, just like… | 到了最后时刻 |
[51:44] | one-eighty. “Nope, I’m staying here.” | 反转了 “不 我要留在这” |
[51:47] | So… | 所以 |
[51:49] | Hey, man, you can’t call her, though. | 你不能给她打电话 |
[51:52] | I’m not callin’ her. | 我不会给她打电话的 |
[51:53] | Don’t fuckin’ call her ’cause Angie will kill me. | 别给她打电话 安吉会弄死我的 |
[51:57] | – Do not. – I said I’m not callin’ her. | -千万别 -我说了我不会的 |
[51:58] | All right, great. | 行 那太好了 |
[52:06] | What is this guy doing? | 这哥们是干什么的 |
[52:07] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[52:10] | – I can’t tell from here. – Look at his hair. | -我离这么远也看不清楚 -看他发型 |
[52:12] | – Gimme some binoculars. – He’s limping, man. | -给我个望远镜 -他是个瘸子 |
[52:15] | Does he have a limp? Is that him? | 他瘸吗 是他吗 |
[52:17] | I can’t tell. | 我也看不清 |
[52:19] | It doesn’t mention a limp. That doesn’t– | 没说瘸腿的事 这也没… |
[52:22] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[52:23] | That could be him. | 可能是他 |
[52:26] | I think that’s him. | 我觉得是 |
[52:27] | Where is he? We lost him. | 他哪去了 我们跟丢了 |
[52:28] | It’s a parking lot. We didn’t lose him. | 这事停车场 怎么可能丢 |
[52:31] | – Well, where the fuck is he? – Behind that fuckin’ van. | -那他哪儿去了 -在那辆破货车后面 |
[52:34] | Calm down, let’s see what kind of car he’s driving. | 冷静 我们看看他开什么车 |
[52:36] | Then we’ll know. | 然后就知道了 |
[52:37] | If he gets into the nicest fuckin’ car over there, | 他要是开了那边最好的车 |
[52:40] | that’s him. | 那就是他 |
[52:42] | – That’s a nice car. – That’s a nice car. | -这车不错 -是好车 |
[52:43] | – A Mercedes. – That’s a very nice car. | -是奔驰 -这可不是一般的车 |
[52:45] | Move on. Get ready. | 开车 准备好 |
[52:46] | Not yet, not yet. | 不行 还不行 |
[52:47] | – Not till I say. – All right. | -等我口令 -好吧 |
[52:50] | – All right, let’s go. – I’m following, I’m following. | -好了 走吧 -我跟上 |
[53:11] | I don’t know about this, man. | 我也说不好 哥们 |
[53:14] | – I, I… – Stop saying that. | -我… -别说这话 |
[53:15] | Just follow this guy. | 跟住这家伙 |
[53:17] | If we fuck this up, he’ll never get out. | 我们要是搞砸了 他就再也出不来了 |
[53:19] | We’re not gonna fuck it up. | 我们不会搞砸的 |
[53:20] | We’re gonna corner this motherfucker. | 我们把这混蛋逼上绝境 |
[53:22] | This fucker’s about to get fucked up. | 要搞砸的是这个混蛋 |
[53:24] | Fuck him. | 干他丫的 |
[53:27] | – Are you sure you can do this? – Yes, yes. | -你确定你能行 -没问题 |
[53:29] | – What do I say? – You don’t say shit. | -我要说什么 -你什么都不用说 |
[53:31] | You let your lawyer do the talking for you. | 让你律师替你说话 |
[53:34] | He’s slowing down, he’s slowing down. He’s turning. | 他减速了 减速了 他要转弯了 |
[53:39] | Is this a restaurant? | 这是饭店吗 |
[53:40] | It’s a fucking restaurant. Great. | 这是个饭店 不错 |
[53:43] | Got him pinned in. | 按住他了 |
[53:49] | Who the fuck is that? | 那又他妈是谁 |
[53:51] | I don’t know. Maybe his daughter? Who cares, let’s go. | 我不知道 可能是他女儿 管他呢 上 |
[53:53] | – This is bad, bad. – Show time. | -这可不妙 -上场了 |
[53:57] | Leo, you fuckin’ don’t fuck this up, man. | 里奥 你丫别搞砸了 |
[54:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[54:03] | You got this? | 你能行吗 |
[54:05] | You got this, Leo? | 你能行吗 里奥 |
[54:09] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[54:14] | Hi, Dr. Hume? | 是休姆医生吗 |
[54:16] | – Yes. – Hi, I’m Arthur Ver Steeg. | -是我 -你好 我是亚瑟·弗斯提格 |
[54:17] | – Hello. – Arthur, pleasure, this is my daughter, Chelsea. | -你好 -亚瑟 幸会 这是我女儿 切尔西 |
[54:20] | – Hi, nice to meet you. – Hello, hi, Arthur Ver Steeg. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 亚瑟·弗斯提格 |
[54:22] | Hi, Arthur Ver Steeg. | 你好 亚瑟·弗斯提格 |
[54:24] | This is my friend and my client, Dominick Birdsey. | 这是我的朋友以及委托人 多米尼克·伯兹 |
[54:28] | – Yeah, uh… – Hi, how you doing? | -对… -你们好 |
[54:30] | I’m Dominick Birdsey. Nice to meet you. | 我是多米尼克·伯兹 幸会 |
[54:32] | – Dominick Birdsey. – If we could have just a moment of your time. | -多米尼克·伯兹 -我们能占用你一点时间吗 |
[54:34] | Yeah, absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[54:35] | Why don’t you guys jump in and get a table and | 你们先进去找个桌子坐下吧 |
[54:37] | get me a Glenlivet on the rocks, okay? | 帮我点一杯加冰的格兰威特威士忌 好吗 |
[54:38] | – Okay. – Sounds good. | -好 -挺不错 |
[54:39] | – Nice to meet you. – Yeah, nice meeting you. | -幸会 -彼此彼此 |
[54:45] | Dr. Hume, we just wanted to talk about this report | 休姆医生 我们想谈谈关于你们医院的 |
[54:48] | about your facility. | 这份报告 |
[54:49] | I’m sure you’ll recognize your name on this. | 你认得出这上面写了你的名字吧 |
[55:00] | What does he want? Money? | 他想要什么 钱吗 |
[55:03] | I don’t want your fuckin’ money. I want justice, all right? | 我不要你的臭钱 我要公道 |
[55:06] | I know what you do to people in there. | 我知道你们是怎么对待病人的 |
[55:07] | It’s all over there. I’m going right to the media. | 报告里都写了 我要找媒体曝光 |
[55:10] | You understand me? | 明白吗 |
[55:12] | I want my brother outta there. | 放我哥哥出院 |
[55:13] | I want him out of there by the end of the week. | 这周末前就出院 |
[55:18] | Don’t want your fuckin’ money. | 谁要你的臭钱 |
[55:22] | You did good. You did great. | 你做得很好 特别棒 |
[55:25] | Let the record state that on April 25, 1991, | 请记录在案 在1991年4月25日 |
[55:28] | The Psychiatric Security Review Board, | 精神病安全审查委员会 |
[55:30] | meeting in executive session, | 举办的闭门会议 |
[55:32] | reverses its decision of the previous October | 更改其于去年十月做的决定 |
[55:35] | and is now transferring Mr. Thomas Birdsey | 现将托马斯·伯兹先生 |
[55:37] | into the custody of his family as effective immediately. | 交由其家人监护 即时生效 |
[55:39] | Let the record also state that the board strongly advises | 同时请记录在案 委员会强烈建议 |
[55:42] | that Mr. Birdsey be placed immediately in a fully staffed, | 伯兹先生应立即住至人员配备齐全 |
[55:46] | fully secured non-forensic psychiatric hospital. | 且安全系数高的非司法鉴定精神病院 |
[55:49] | I just want to make that perfectly clear. | 我想特别声明这一点 |
[55:51] | Unless there are questions, and I expect there aren’t, | 若还有异议 应该是没有 |
[55:55] | that concludes the business for today. | 今天的会议就到这里 |
[55:56] | You guys are free to leave. | 你们可以走了 |
[55:57] | We have a lot of other things to cover | 我们还有很多事要忙 |
[55:58] | so, thanks so much and the best of luck to you both. | 所以非常感谢 祝你们一切都好 |
[56:07] | How’d you do that, Dominick? | 你怎么做到的 多米尼克 |
[56:10] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道 |
[56:15] | Everybody thinks it’s wrong | 所有人都认为 |
[56:16] | for him to go with you, you know that. | 他跟你走是错误的决定 你也清楚 |
[56:18] | – Patel, Chase. – Yeah, I heard that. | -帕特尔医生 蔡斯医生 -我听说了 |
[56:20] | The nursing staff, all the nurses. | 护理人员 所有护士 |
[56:22] | Me. Everyone. | 包括我在内的所有人 |
[56:24] | I can handle him. If-if I need to, I can handle him. | 如有必要 我能管好他 |
[56:28] | – Listen. – What? | -听我说 -什么 |
[56:30] | I’m gonna tell you somethin’ about you | 我接下来要说的话 |
[56:31] | – that you’re not gonna like. – Oh, really? | -你不会喜欢听 -是吗 |
[56:34] | – That’s a surprise. – Yes. You’re arrogant, Dominick. | -真没想到呢 -你很傲慢自大 多米尼克 |
[56:37] | You’re arrogant. | 傲慢自大 |
[56:39] | You are, you don’t appreciate how much work it takes. | 你就是 你无法体会到这要费多少心血 |
[56:44] | He’s in a different state now | 他现在的状况 |
[56:45] | than he was before he chopped his hand off. | 跟他剁手之前比完全不同了 |
[56:48] | Freedom is kind of a shock to the system for some. | 获得自由对有些人来说是一种打击 |
[56:51] | Yeah, and so can being stuck in this place. | 困在这里也是 |
[56:53] | It’s quick is all, Dominick. It was really, really quick. | 这就一瞬间的事 多米尼克 一下就过去了 |
[56:57] | Yeah, I think sittin’ here for the last six months | 是啊 我觉得被关在这里半年 |
[56:59] | is a, is a fuckin’ nightmare. | 才是一场噩梦 |
[57:02] | Well, he needs a facility. | 他得住院 |
[57:05] | Settle is out. I have the call in to Midland. | 安居楼不收 我打电话问了米德兰市 |
[57:07] | I should be able to hear by the end of the day. | 今天内应该就能收到回复 |
[57:09] | He can stay with me as long as he needs to. | 他和我住多久都行 |
[57:12] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[57:14] | It’s more complicated, I think, than you make it. | 事情远比你做的这些要复杂 |
[57:16] | You wanna take care of him, you wanna protect him. | 你想照顾他 保护他 |
[57:19] | I wanna protect him too, so you know what I’m gonna do? | 我也想保护他 所以我打算这么做 |
[57:21] | I’m gonna go find him a place that he can stay | 我会帮他找个地方 |
[57:24] | so we can get him admitted as soon as possible | 给他尽快办理入院 |
[57:27] | and take the pressure off of you. | 好卸下你身上的担子 |
[57:29] | You call me. I’ll be in my office finding him a place. | 你联系我 我就会在办公室帮他找 |
[57:50] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[57:56] | What, what do you, what do you feel like doin’? | 你…你想做什么 |
[58:00] | You wanna– you wanna go see your shows at my apartment? | 你想去我公寓看节目吗 |
[58:04] | Maybe see Ray? | 要不去看看雷 |
[58:07] | You hungry? You wanna go to McDonald’s? | 饿了吗 想吃麦当劳吗 |
[58:09] | – Get some food? – I wanna go to the Falls. | -吃点东西 -我想去瀑布 |
[58:13] | The Falls? | 瀑布 |
[58:18] | Okay, yeah, we could do that. | 行 就去那 |
[58:20] | I mean, you’re a free man now. | 你现在是自由身了 |
[58:22] | You can do whatever the hell you want. | 想做什么都行 |
[58:24] | We got all afternoon to celebrate. | 我们有一整个下午庆祝 |
[58:26] | Celebrate what? | 庆祝什么 |
[58:28] | Your freedom. All right, you’re free. | 你重获自由 你自由了 |
[58:36] | Your freedom. | 你重获自由了 |
[58:40] | You’re free, you know? | 你自由了 知道吗 |
[58:44] | It’s so good to see you out here. | 你能出来真是太好了 |