时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Previously on “Imposters”… | 《假面真情》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | – Oh, my God. – Mazel tov! | -天啊 -祝好运 |
[00:08] | Yeah, I think we’ve been robbed. | 好 我觉得我家遭抢劫了 |
[00:10] | My wife’s car is here, but she’s… | 我妻子的车在 但是人不在 |
[00:12] | I’m worried she’s been kidnapped or– | 我担心她是不是被绑架了 |
[00:17] | Hi, Ez. | 你好 小以 |
[00:18] | Credit cards, the checking account, cash. | 你的信用卡 存款账户还有现金 |
[00:21] | It’s a shock. | 让你震惊不已 |
[00:22] | You will replay every moment we shared together, | 你会回顾我们相聚的每一刻 |
[00:25] | think about every person we met along the way. | 回顾一路来我们遇到的每一个人 |
[00:30] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[00:31] | Federal Burro of Investigation. | “联洞局” |
[00:32] | Did you say “Burrow”? | 你刚才说”洞” |
[00:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:35] | I am her husband– just like you. | 我是她老公 就和你一样 |
[00:37] | We married the same woman, and she took us both. | 我们娶了同一个女人 咱俩都被她骗了 |
[00:39] | She’s out there, probably working some new guy, | 她现在在别的地方 可能变个样子 |
[00:41] | looking like some new chick. | 在骗新凯子吧 |
[00:42] | I’m supposed to fall in love with this guy? | 我要和这家伙谈恋爱 |
[00:44] | Gary Heller…managing director of the Pacific Bank and Trust. | 加里·海勒 太平洋银行信托的总经理 |
[00:47] | I bet his bark is worse than his bite. | 他应该是嘴硬心软吧 |
[00:49] | That’s what the last two girls said. | 前两个女生也这么说 |
[00:50] | What do you know about facial-recognition software? | 你了解面部识别软件吗 |
[00:52] | – So the initial fee is… – 1,000 American dollars. | -定金是多少 -一千美金 |
[00:55] | You will never find me. | 你永远找不到我 |
[01:01] | Mr. Heller? | 海勒先生 |
[01:03] | Hi. I’m Saffron Keyes. | 我是萨弗蓉·凯斯 |
[01:11] | Every few years, I like to try new places, new faces. | 每过几年 我都要换新地方 见新面孔 |
[01:29] | Hi. I’m Saffron Keyes. | 我是萨弗蓉·凯斯 |
[01:35] | Showtime. | 该上场了 |
[01:37] | He’s ready to see you now. | 你可以去见他了 |
[01:46] | Mr. Heller? | 海勒先生 |
[01:50] | I’m Ms. Keyes. You can call me Saffron. | 我是凯斯 叫我萨弗蓉也行 |
[01:53] | Yes, Ms. Keyes…Saffron. | 好的 凯斯女士 萨弗蓉 |
[01:56] | – Please come in. Take a seat. – Thank you. | -进来 请坐 -谢谢 |
[02:00] | As you know, I’m looking for a new assistant. | 你知道我要招一名新助理 |
[02:02] | – My job is a very big one. – Assistant? | -我的工作很繁重 -助理 |
[02:04] | I thought I was here to sell you Girl Scout cookies. | 我以为我是来兜售女童子军饼干的 |
[02:07] | Would you like to try one? They’re very delicious. | 要不要尝一块 相当美味 |
[02:12] | You’re being funny. You’re funny. | 你在搞笑呢 你很有趣 |
[02:15] | – That’s good. – Good. I’m glad I can be funny. | -很好 -被赞有趣我很高兴 |
[02:17] | I usually get “Adorable” or “Cute” or “Hot.” | 通常我都是被说可爱 迷人或是性感 |
[02:21] | Yes, well… Let’s see. | 了解 我看看 |
[02:23] | Uh, Philadelphia Savings Bank, Montclair Insurance. | 费城储蓄银行 蒙特克莱尔保险公司 |
[02:25] | These are all excellent references. | 给你的推荐都很棒 |
[02:27] | What brings you to Seattle? | 为什么会来西雅图呢 |
[02:28] | Well, I guess you can call me somewhat of a free spirit. | 我觉得你可以理解为我不羁爱自由 |
[02:31] | Every few years, I like to try new places, new faces. | 每过几年 我都要换新地方 见新面孔 |
[02:35] | A free spirit in banking. | 不羁爱自由在银行业 |
[02:36] | I’m not sure that that’s a thing. | 我不觉得是可取的事 |
[02:38] | Oh, don’t get me wrong. | 不要误会我 |
[02:40] | I can be quite serious. | 我能相当一本正经 |
[02:43] | – Funny again. – Thanks again. | -仍然很有意思 -再次谢谢夸奖 |
[02:46] | Boy, if you keep flattering me like this, | 如果你继续这种方式撩我 |
[02:49] | who knows what will happen in here? | 谁知道接下来会怎样 |
[02:54] | – Excuse me? – Uh… | -什么 -嗯 |
[02:56] | – Do you think I’m an idiot? – I was just joking. | -你觉得我缺心眼吗 -我开玩笑而已 |
[02:58] | Do you think you can just waltz in here, | 你觉着自己大摇大摆走进来 |
[02:59] | bat your eyelashes, and get this job? | 忽闪着大睫毛就能应聘了 |
[03:01] | – No. – Do you think I’ve never fucked | -没有 -你觉得我活这么大 |
[03:02] | a pretty girl in my life before? | 都没搞过靓女 |
[03:04] | – Mr. Heller, I didn’t mean… – You can leave now. | -海勒先生 我不是这意思 -你走吧 |
[03:11] | Now! | 走 |
[03:20] | Someone must’ve really done a number on you. | 肯定有人深深伤害了你 |
[03:23] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚说什么 |
[03:27] | I said… | 我是说 |
[03:29] | whoever broke your heart | 伤你心的那个人 |
[03:30] | must’ve really done a number on you. | 一定给你造成了深深的伤害 |
[03:32] | You don’t know a damn thing about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[03:33] | I know what hurt looks like. | 我知道受过伤是什么样子 |
[03:35] | I see it all over you, | 你就是这副样子 |
[03:36] | and I know how it can harden a person. | 我知道伤心会令人变得无情 |
[03:39] | But you see, I made a choice to not let it get to me. | 但你看我就选择不被伤害所累 |
[03:41] | And you, mister, well, you or some people… | 而你 先生 你或是其他人 |
[03:45] | they let it make them mistrustful… | 被伤害变得多疑的 |
[03:48] | I mean “Mistrustable.” | 我想说”可多疑的” |
[03:51] | M-mistrusting… whatever that stupid word is. | 不信任 不管是哪个破词儿了 |
[03:55] | I think it’s mistrusting. | 应该是不信任 |
[03:57] | – Don’t you laugh at me. – I’m not. I’m not. | -你是在笑话我 -我没有 |
[04:00] | I swear, Ms. Keyes, I’m not. | 凯斯女士 我发誓没笑话你 |
[04:02] | I suppose I just… “mistrusabled” you. | 我想对于你而言 我是多疑的 |
[04:06] | Right? | 好吧 |
[04:10] | Look, I may have overreacted, | 我刚才对你的言行 |
[04:14] | and for that, I apologize. | 可能有点反应过激 抱歉 |
[04:18] | Apology accepted. | 原谅你了 |
[04:23] | Would you still like to be my assistant? | 你还给我做助理吗 |
[04:27] | Really? | 真的 |
[04:29] | I thought I totally blew it. | 我还以为我搞砸了 |
[04:33] | You were right about one thing. | 有一件事你是对的 |
[04:38] | I am untrusting. | 我不信任别人 |
[04:41] | Professional hazard, let’s say. | 就当是职业病吧 |
[04:43] | So be loyal. | 所以你要忠诚 |
[04:46] | – Yeah? – Absolutely. | -好吗 -当然 |
[04:50] | You can count on me. | 我信得过 |
[04:54] | 15 months, 2,000 miles, | 15个月两千英里 |
[04:57] | and I finally found her. | 我可算找到她了 |
[04:59] | 5 1/2 weeks and 9 miles, and I finally found her. | 五周半 九英里 我就找到她了 |
[05:02] | Yeah, I also got my life ripped apart. | 我的生活也支离破碎了 |
[05:04] | Oh, and by the way, the spy shop was my idea, | 另外 找间谍机构是我的主意 |
[05:06] | so I guess I really did find her. | 所以应该是我找到的她 |
[05:07] | Yeah, but I found you first, bro, you didn’t find me. | 对 不过是我先找到你的 不是你找到我 |
[05:09] | – I didn’t know you existed. – Exactly. | -我都不知道有你这号人 -没错 |
[05:11] | First I found you, and now I found Alice. | 我先找到了你 然后我又找到爱丽丝 |
[05:13] | And now I’m gonna take her ass back to Scottsdale, | 我要把她带回斯科茨代尔 |
[05:15] | and after a few special nights | 共度几个不寻常之夜 |
[05:16] | which remind her of this thing I do with my pinkie, | 让她记起我金小指的淫威 |
[05:19] | she’s all yours. | 她就是你的了 |
[05:20] | Nice. Very classy. | 好 真有品 |
[05:22] | What, you don’t want one more night with Ava? | 怎么了 你不想和伊娃再激情一晚吗 |
[05:26] | There is no Ava. | 伊娃并不存在 |
[05:28] | I want to know who she really is. | 我要知道她到底何许人也 |
[05:31] | Oh, that’s her. | 就是她 |
[05:32] | Thank you. This… this is great. | 谢谢 真是太棒了 |
[05:35] | Yeah, but it’s all crossed out. | 对 不过信息都划掉了 |
[05:38] | Where’s the intel on her 20? | 她住在哪里 |
[05:40] | Her location. | 她的地址 |
[05:41] | Oh, I have her 20, full address… | 我有她的详细地址 |
[05:43] | take you right to the front door… all right here. | 能让你们直接找到大门口 就在这里 |
[05:46] | – Can you get it for us, please? – Relax, man. | -能把它给我们吗 -淡定老兄 |
[05:49] | I’d love to get it for you. You got $5,000? | 乐意效劳 你有五千块吗 |
[05:51] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[05:53] | No, no, no, we gave you $1,000 to find her. | 不对 我们给了你一千块用于找人 |
[05:56] | You must be the smart one. | 你肯定是长脑子的那个 |
[05:58] | And the pretty boy here is the muscle. | 颜值高的这个就是四肢发达 |
[06:01] | $1,000 to find her, | 一千块找人 |
[06:03] | $5,000 if you want to see the intel. | 想知道地址就得五千块 |
[06:05] | – You’ve got to be joking. – That’s bullshit, man. | -你这是开玩笑呢 -简直胡说八道 |
[06:07] | – Knock, knock. – Who’s there? | -咚咚咚 -有话请讲 |
[06:11] | I don’t do jokes. See you when you got $5,000. | 我从不开玩笑 筹齐五千块再来 |
[06:13] | Hey, man, I don’t think you… | 老兄 我觉得你不… |
[06:16] | Everyone just relax. Everything’s fine. | 保持冷静 一切都没事 |
[06:18] | If everything in this world is fine, | 如果这世上相安无事 |
[06:20] | I’d be out of business. | 我就关门大吉了 |
[06:24] | You see my titties? | 你们看我长奶子了吗 |
[06:27] | Do you see my titties? | 看我长奶子了吗 |
[06:28] | – I don’t see no titties. – No, no, no, no. | -没看到 -没有 |
[06:29] | That’s right, bitches, ’cause I ain’t your mama. | 没错 小崽子们 我不是你们老妈 |
[06:32] | Now, until you have my 5 large, get the hell out of my store. | 筹齐五千块再来 现在给我滚出去 |
[06:36] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[06:37] | – We’ll do that. – Okay. | -我们会的 -好 |
[06:46] | Just throw that down right here. | 把那个放这就可以 |
[06:49] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢帮忙 |
[06:51] | You could use a little upper-body work. | 你可以借此锻炼下上半身 |
[06:53] | I made a projected inventory, | 我做了份预期库存 |
[06:54] | price-inflation- towards-reduction chart. | 物价通胀打折表 |
[06:57] | According to my calculations, | 根据我的测算 |
[06:58] | we should clear 7 to 10 grand, no problem. | 我们能净赚七千到一万呢 |
[07:00] | Really? Good. That’s great. | 是吗 那好 太好了 |
[07:02] | Yeah. Just let me do the selling, all right? | 没错 让我负责销售好吗 |
[07:04] | Once I’m on a roll, try not to get in my way. | 我得心应手时 你可别给我添乱 |
[07:06] | Yeah, God forbid I should keep you | 对 我就不该让你 |
[07:07] | from getting shot in the face. | 免于一枪爆头 |
[07:09] | Oh, did you keep me from getting shot in the face, | 是你让我免于挨枪子儿的 |
[07:10] | puppy-dog eyes? | 小可怜儿 |
[07:12] | That dude’s an asshole. | 那家伙就是个蠢货 |
[07:13] | He needs to learn a lesson. | 他就欠教训 |
[07:14] | Okay, I get it. Just keep your temper. | 好 我知道了 控制点脾气吧 |
[07:16] | All right, last chance, man. | 好的 最后一次机会 老兄 |
[07:18] | Anything you want to save? | 有什么想留下的吗 |
[07:24] | Sell it all. | 全部甩卖 |
[07:26] | Who wants to buy some goodies? You do. | 都有谁想买好货 你想 |
[07:29] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了 老兄 |
[07:30] | 已售 银行收回 止赎 | |
[07:31] | All right, let’s go see this. | 好 看看这个 |
[07:33] | Five bucks more, and it’s all yours, buddy. | 多给五块钱 都拿走 |
[07:35] | All right. Awesome. Awesome, ladies. | 好的 太棒了 女士们 |
[07:42] | That’s a good find. | 好眼力 |
[07:46] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[07:47] | Enjoy that purse. I’ll take it. | 喜欢那个钱包 我买了 |
[07:49] | Thank you very much, ladies. That is such a beautiful dress. | 谢谢了女士们 这条裙子美翻了 |
[07:51] | I think it would look great on you. | 我觉得你穿肯定好看 |
[07:53] | You know, you can go try it on, if you’d like, right inside. | 如果你喜欢 你可以穿上试试 |
[07:56] | It’s really nice. | 确实不错 |
[07:57] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[08:00] | I bought you that dress. | 这条裙子是我送你的 |
[08:02] | I know, chéri. | 对 亲爱的 |
[08:06] | Perhaps you want to keep this one. | 或许你想留下这条裙子 |
[08:11] | Little memento, no? | 不做个小纪念吗 |
[08:13] | – What do you think? – You look incredible. | -你觉得如何 -太美了 |
[08:16] | You can’t not buy it. | 你必须得买下 |
[08:18] | I’ll take it. | 我买了 |
[08:19] | – Good call. – How much? | -好决定 -多少钱 |
[08:19] | Actually, that one’s free. Take it. | 这条裙子不要钱 拿走吧 |
[08:22] | Oh, are you sure? Let me give you something for it. | 你确定吗 用我拿什么东西换吗 |
[08:24] | Take it right now, and it’s free. | 赶紧拿走 不要钱 |
[08:26] | Otherwise you can deal with Glengarry Glen Ross over here. | 不然你就跟”拜金一族”周旋 |
[08:29] | Okay. Uh, well, thanks. | 好吧 那谢谢了 |
[08:32] | You’re welcome. Have a good one. | 不客气 祝你开心 |
[08:35] | Dude, if you let emotion get in the way of selling… | 老兄 如果你任由情绪妨碍拍卖 |
[08:37] | I bought Ava that dress, | 那条裙子是我买给伊娃的 |
[08:39] | and I needed it gone, so let it go. | 我要它消失 所以就这样吧 |
[08:40] | – I don’t care… – Let it go. | -我不管… -就这样 |
[08:42] | – Fine. – How we doing? | -好吧 -战绩如何 |
[08:46] | Well, with 79% of our inventory gone, | 眼下已经清了79%的库存 |
[08:49] | – we have made 12% of our projection. – What the hell? | -我们达成了12%的预期 -什么 |
[08:52] | Look, man, I’m used to selling cars, all right? | 老兄 我之前是卖车的好吗 |
[08:54] | You overprice, reduce price, sell. It’s simple. | 提价 降价 就是这么简单 |
[08:56] | Your weird kitchen stools aren’t | 你这些奇奇怪怪的厨房用具 |
[08:58] | – exactly making it easy.- Yes, of course I remember. | -卖起来并非易事 -对 我当然记得 |
[09:00] | I have it right here in my purse. | 就放在我钱包里了 |
[09:02] | Look, check out this guy. | 快看那个男的 |
[09:03] | He’s what we call a “Beta-alpha.” | 他就是所谓的”阿尔法 贝塔男” |
[09:05] | Thinks he’s an alpha male, and he’s actually a beta male. | 你以为他是老大 但其实说了不算 |
[09:08] | Sounds about right. That’s my brother. | 听起来没错 那就是我哥 |
[09:11] | Hey, man. Uh, this is Richard. He’s, uh… | 老哥 这是理查德 他… |
[09:13] | helping me with the yard sale. | 他来帮我搞拍卖会 |
[09:14] | – Pleasure to meet you, man. – What’s up? | -幸会 老兄 -你好 |
[09:17] | All right, well, back to the wars. | 好了 我继续拍卖去了 |
[09:23] | What a shitshow, Ez. | 简直一片狼藉 小以 |
[09:24] | You’re better than this, man… | 你不至于沦落至此的 老弟 |
[09:26] | chasing after Ava or whatever her name is. | 追查伊娃 还是她到底叫什么名字 |
[09:28] | I mean, let’s get you out of this funk. | 让我们帮你处理这个烂摊子吧 |
[09:29] | Don’t bother. I’m gonna find her. | 不必麻烦了 我会找到她 |
[09:31] | I’m gonna straighten things out. | 我会让真相水落石出 |
[09:32] | How, by ruining your life even more? | 办法呢 通过让生活毁得更彻底 |
[09:34] | By shitting on your friends and family? | 通过让亲朋好友蒙羞 |
[09:36] | Mom and Dad… they’re heartbroken, man. | 老爸老妈的心都碎了 |
[09:39] | Gaby quit. She’s out. | 盖比辞职了 她走了 |
[09:41] | – What even happened there, man? – It’s none of your business. | -到底发生了什么 -不关你的事 |
[09:43] | It absolutely is my business. | 就关我的事 |
[09:44] | And now the bank is taking your house. | 银行连你的房子都收走了 |
[09:45] | – I didn’t even ask you to come! – Boys, boys! That’s enough. | -你自己不请自来 -够了 孩子们 |
[09:49] | Sweetie, can we have a talk? | 亲爱的 我们聊两句好吗 |
[09:54] | Oh, I thought you said “We.” I get it. | 我以为你说算上我一起 我懂了 |
[09:56] | Okay, I’m gonna go look at some stuff. | 好 我去看看东西 |
[09:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:59] | So you’re really going to just go? | 你真的说去就去吗 |
[10:02] | I am. | 是的 |
[10:03] | I can’t understand it, but I want to. | 我无法理解 但我想理解 |
[10:05] | Mom, it’s gonna be fine. I promise. | 妈 不会有事的 我保证 |
[10:07] | Your dad is very upset with you. | 你爸对你很失望 |
[10:10] | But…he wants you to have this. | 不过他让你收下这个 |
[10:19] | – I can’t take that. – Honey, don’t be proud. | -我不能要 -亲爱的 别傲娇了 |
[10:22] | She took all your money. She took everything. | 她把你的钱都卷走了 拿走一切 |
[10:24] | Let us just help you through this. | 就让我们帮你渡过难关吧 |
[10:26] | Mom, my whole life I’ve been leaning on you. | 妈 我一直都在靠你们 |
[10:28] | Not anymore. | 以后不会了 |
[10:30] | It’s called parenting. That’s what we do. | 这叫为人父母 是我们应该做的 |
[10:35] | – Thank Dad for me, okay? – Okay. | -替我谢谢爸 好吗 -好吧 |
[10:39] | Oh, my God. It’s Binky. | 天啊 这是宾基 |
[10:44] | No one else should have this. | 不能让别人买走 |
[10:46] | Can I buy this? It should stay in the family. | 我能买走吗 应该把它留下来 |
[10:48] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[10:50] | Okay, good. I’ll give you $5,000. | 好的 那我出五千块 |
[10:52] | Nice try. | 快得了吧 |
[11:16] | Good morning, Mr. Heller. Nice to see you. | 早上好 海勒先生 幸会 |
[11:19] | I start in kitchen. It’s okay? | 我从厨房开始 好吗 |
[11:29] | – Welcome. – Thanks. | -欢迎 -谢谢 |
[11:34] | Happy first day. | 开工快乐 |
[11:37] | – Mr. Heller? – Coffee. | -海勒先生 -要咖啡 |
[11:41] | Milk and two sugars. | 要牛奶和两块糖 |
[11:43] | Back in a jiffy. | 马上就来 |
[11:44] | This is Andy, the youngest member of our team. | 这是安迪 我们团队中最年轻的一位 |
[11:46] | – And best-looking. – Till now. | -也是颜值最高的 -现在不是了 |
[11:50] | I’m Saffron. Nice to meet you. | 我是萨弗蓉 幸会 |
[11:51] | Very nice to meet you, too. | 幸会 |
[11:53] | Here’s Mr. Heller’s mail. Good luck. | 这是海勒先生的邮件 祝好运 |
[11:55] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[12:24] | I don’t know how the hell this happened. | 我也不知道这是怎么搞的 |
[12:26] | Mr. Heller, I picked these up at lunch for you. | 海勒先生 我趁午饭时间帮你选的 |
[12:30] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[12:34] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:36] | That is my goddamn password. | 我的密码就是这个啊 |
[12:38] | Saffron! | 萨弗蓉 |
[12:43] | Mr. Heller, this is Florence Hayes, our new IT man. | 海勒先生 我们的新IT人员弗洛伦斯·海斯 |
[12:48] | Did you turn it off and turn it on? | 你关机后又开机了吗 |
[12:52] | Good night. | 再见 |
[12:59] | – Good night. – Good night. | -告辞啦 -告辞 |
[13:03] | – Good night, Joe. – Good night, sir. | -再见 乔 -再见 先生 |
[13:07] | Oh, whoa, whoa, hey. Hang on, hang on. | 稍等片刻 稍等片刻 |
[13:09] | I got us. I got us. | 我来 我来 |
[13:11] | Good gods. | 天啊 |
[13:13] | Well, aren’t you my knight in shining armor? | 简直就是我铠甲闪闪的骑士 |
[13:16] | All right, carefully, this way. Come on. | 好了 小心 走这边 |
[13:19] | So your two-week review is coming up. | 你入职两周述评就要开始了 |
[13:21] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:22] | I don’t think you have anything to worry about. | 我觉得你没什么可担心的 |
[13:24] | The fresher the milk, | 牛奶越新鲜 |
[13:25] | the more delicious the cheese will be. | 奶酪就会越醇美 |
[13:27] | Obviously, it would be best if you had your own cow. | 当然了 如果你自己养牛就更好了 |
[13:29] | But if you’re not willing to make that sort of commitment, | 但是如果你不愿意投入那么多的话 |
[13:31] | just buy milk and warm it up, | 买牛奶 加热就好 |
[13:33] | but very slowly, on the stovetop. | 不过要放在炉子上慢火 |
[13:35] | Now, when we come back from break, | 我们稍作休息再回来 |
[13:36] | I’ll go into the different coagulants. | 我会介绍不同种类的凝结剂 |
[13:38] | Okay, back in ten. | 好 休息十分钟 |
[13:45] | I just wanted to return your book. | 我就是想把书还给你 |
[13:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:49] | Josh told me you quit, huh? | 乔希说你辞职了 |
[13:51] | I did. Yeah, I just needed to not be surrounded by Blooms | 对没错 我只是不想无时无刻都看见 |
[13:55] | all the time. | 姓布鲁姆的了 |
[13:56] | – I can relate to that. – Yeah. | -对此我能理解 -是啊 |
[13:58] | And now you make cheese? | 你现在做奶酪了 |
[14:00] | No, no, it’s just– it’s a new hobby. | 没有 不过是个新爱好 |
[14:02] | Just trying to fill my head with other thoughts. | 只是为了帮我转移注意力 |
[14:08] | Look, Gaby, I’m so sorry for what happened | 盖比 我为那晚发生的事情 |
[14:09] | that night that I, um, made you talk in an accent. | 表示歉意 就是我让你说话带口音的事 |
[14:14] | And then told me it wasn’t up to scratch? | 然后还说我口音不标准吗 |
[14:16] | I actually, like, really needed a kick in “Zee” Butt. | 我确实是需要当头棒喝一下 |
[14:19] | So thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[14:21] | It was a good wake-up call. | 恰到好处的警钟 |
[14:29] | I don’t think you know this, but… | 我觉得你并不了解 |
[14:32] | I used to get into work early every single day | 我曾每天都早早来上班 |
[14:35] | so I could watch you walk down the street… | 就为了看着你走过街道 |
[14:38] | sort of see you out in the world. | 看你穿行于这个世界 |
[14:41] | I would imagine that I was somebody that you didn’t know, | 我会想象着你我并不认识 |
[14:44] | and you would accidentally bump into me, | 然后你以无意间撞到我 |
[14:48] | and then we would– | 然后我们会… |
[14:51] | Okay, everyone, break’s over. | 各位 休息结束 |
[14:53] | Let’s go make cheese. | 来做奶酪吧 |
[14:57] | I should get back, or my curds won’t form properly. | 我得回去了 不然凝乳会发酵得不好 |
[15:00] | Yeah, don’t let that happen. Sounds bad. | 对 可不能那样 听着就很糟 |
[15:02] | You should keep this. | 你留着这本书吧 |
[15:04] | I underlined passages… not very subtle… | 我在一些句子下面划了线 不是文采斐然 |
[15:05] | but I actually think page 35 is more for you now. | 不过我觉得第35页的内容很适合你现在看 |
[15:10] | – Page 35. – Yeah. | -35页 -对 |
[15:12] | Got it. | 记得了 |
[15:15] | Ezra, um… | 以斯拉 |
[15:17] | $5,000, that’s a bargain. | 五千块是个好价格 |
[15:22] | Binky… I just thought it was really nice | 我觉得你把宾基 |
[15:24] | that you let your mom buy it. | 卖给你妈挺好的 |
[15:31] | Oh, well, look who’s here. | 看看这是谁啊 |
[15:33] | Where’s the pretty one? | 颜值高的那位呢 |
[15:35] | I am the pretty one. | 老子就是颜值高的那个 |
[15:43] | – This is $5,000. – Yes, it is. | -这是五千块 -没错 |
[15:46] | I’m pretty damn sure I said $7,500. | 我肯定当时我要价七千五 |
[15:49] | I’m pretty damn sure you said $5,000… | 我肯定当时你说的是五千块 |
[15:52] | – and “Ow.” – What? | -以及’哎呦疼’ -什么 |
[15:56] | Yeah, I thought so | 对 就是这样 |
[15:59] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[16:01] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[16:02] | My balls, dickhead. | 大爷我 蠢货 |
[16:04] | Grab it. | 拿来 |
[16:10] | – This is where she lives? – Yeah. | -这是她的住址吗 -对 |
[16:13] | Pleasure doing business. | 和你共事很愉快 |
[16:17] | Whoo! That’s what I’m talking about! | 这才对嘛 |
[16:19] | That is what I’m talk… what’s up? | 这才对… 你好啊 |
[16:23] | Yeah, man! | 搞定 |
[16:26] | Oh, my God, come on. | 天啊 不是吧 |
[16:29] | Ah, that is disgusting. | 真够恶心的 |
[16:34] | – Hey. – Just gonna ditch me? | -你啊 -想甩了我 |
[16:36] | – What? – After I found her for you? | -什么 -在我帮你找到她之后 |
[16:37] | – I was just getting… – Bullshit. | -我刚拿到… -闭嘴 |
[16:39] | And you went to my mother behind my back? | 你是不是背着我去找我妈了 |
[16:41] | What kind of man does that? | 什么人会这样做事 |
[16:42] | The kind of man who has his eyes on the mother-effing prize, | 一个更关注他老妈出多少钱的人 |
[16:45] | who isn’t mooning over a red dress, | 一个不会对着红连衣裙愣神的人 |
[16:47] | ’cause the way I see it, man, | 依我看来 老兄 |
[16:48] | you either want to find her or you don’t. | 你到底想不想找到她 |
[16:49] | – Oh, I do. – Then do whatever it takes. | -我想 -那就竭尽全力 |
[16:52] | Oh, I will, but I will not trust you. | 我会的 不过我不信你了 |
[16:54] | Oh, God. I think I’m gonna cry. | 我要痛哭流涕了 |
[16:57] | – Did you get the intel? – Yeah. | -拿到地址了吗 -拿到了 |
[17:00] | He wanted more money, but I took care of it. | 他想要更多钱 不过我摆平了 |
[17:02] | – You got, what, gum? – I did what I had to do. | -你搞定什么了 口香糖 -我做了该做的 |
[17:06] | – So are you ready to go find her? – Yeah. | -准备好去找她了吗 -当然 |
[17:09] | Keys? | 钥匙 |
[17:19] | You know, you could’ve just opened the passenger-side door. | 你知道只要拉开副驾那边的门就行吧 |
[17:21] | I-I know. | 我知道 |
[17:28] | All right, let’s put some tunes on. | 放点音乐吧 |
[17:33] | You got to be kidding me. | 逗我呢 |
[17:34] | – Don’t do that. – What? | -别这样 -干嘛 |
[17:36] | Do not be the guy that does not think | 你以为克里斯·马汀 |
[17:37] | that Chris Martin has it all figured out. | 没想到吗 |
[17:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:49] | How are you gonna make that? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[17:51] | You are worrying way too much. | 你操太多心了 |
[17:54] | We’re all good. I have all the logistics. | 没问题的 物流都办妥了 |
[17:56] | I have all the data. | 数据也齐全 |
[17:57] | All we have to do is head there on Wednesday– | 我们周三过去就行了 |
[17:58] | Can I have an espresso and a croissant, please? | 能给我来一杯浓咖啡和羊角面包吗 |
[18:01] | Yeah, do you want it to stay or to go? | 好 在这吃还是带走 |
[18:03] | How about to stay? | 在这吃吧 |
[18:07] | Uh, that’s all right. I don’t want to interrupt. | 没事 我没想打扰你们 |
[18:09] | You’re not. I was just leaving. | 没有 我正要走 |
[18:12] | – So next Friday? – Yeah. | -那下周五 -好 |
[18:16] | It’s a business associate. | 合作伙伴 |
[18:19] | – I didn’t ask. – You didn’t have to. | -我没想问 -你不用问 |
[18:23] | Come on, why don’t you sit with me for a minute? | 来嘛 和我坐会吧 |
[18:27] | Princeton… fancy. | 普林斯顿大学毕业 好厉害 |
[18:29] | Well, full disclosure… | 说实话 |
[18:31] | Princeton was a scholarship because I was good at math, | 我拿奖学金上的 因为我数学好 |
[18:34] | and math led me to tech, and then tech led me here. | 后来就开始搞科技 然后就到这了 |
[18:37] | Following your dreams? | 追寻梦想吗 |
[18:39] | More like following the path of least resistance. | 更像是顺其自然吧 |
[18:42] | I created an algorithm for my senior thesis. | 我弄毕设时 自创了一个算法 |
[18:44] | A few companies out here became interested, and… | 几家公司挺感兴趣的 |
[18:48] | What does the algorithm do? | 算法有什么用 |
[18:51] | – You really interested? – So far. | -你真感兴趣 -目前是啊 |
[18:53] | Okay. Well, let’s say | 这么说吧 |
[18:55] | one day you happen to meet a tall, good-looking guy | 有一天你遇到一个高个帅哥 |
[18:58] | that you think you might want to marry. | 有嫁给他的想法 |
[19:01] | For the sake of the story. | 你这例子 |
[19:02] | Well, madame, we’ve just met, so this certainly isn’t an offer. | 美女 我们刚认识 我可不是说咱俩 |
[19:05] | Well, give it a minute. | 那过会再说 |
[19:07] | – I’m kidding. – Touché. | -我开玩笑的 -挺好笑的 |
[19:09] | Anyway, so you’re online. | 然后你在上网 |
[19:10] | You’re searching for rings and venues, | 搜索戒指和结婚场地 |
[19:12] | and my algorithm says, “Hey, someone in here | 我的算法就会说”这里有个人 |
[19:16] | is a romantic, wedding-planning fool.” | 想举办个浪漫的婚礼” |
[19:19] | And then companies start sending you coupons | 然后各家公司就会把DJ和蜜月地的 |
[19:21] | for DJs and honeymoon places. | 优惠券给你发来 |
[19:23] | It kind of helps the marketplace to… | 这样可以帮助市场来 |
[19:25] | Take advantage of just how predictable human behavior is. | 占人们易被看透的便宜 |
[19:28] | Well, I mean, if you want to be cynical about it, | 你这么愤世嫉俗啊 |
[19:31] | that’s a good way to put it. | 也可以这么说 |
[19:31] | But I like to say I’m helping people find… | 但我一般会说 这样能帮助人们 |
[19:34] | Buy more shit. | 剁手 |
[19:36] | Sorry. I’m sorry. That’s really impressive. | 抱歉 这个算法太棒了 |
[19:39] | So you run a tech company? | 你开了家科技公司 |
[19:41] | I did run a tech company. | 没错 |
[19:43] | And about six months ago, I got some offers to sell… | 大概六个月前 有些人出价买我的公司 |
[19:48] | and here I am. | 所以我就在这和你聊天了 |
[19:50] | Yes, here you are. | 是啊 |
[19:55] | You know, I know this is out of the blue, | 我知道这有点唐突 |
[19:57] | but, um, Saturday I’m having a barbecue… | 我周六有个烧烤派对 |
[20:01] | some friends, some family coming by. | 到时会来些亲友 |
[20:02] | Why don’t you join us, have some lunch, a few drinks? | 你也来吃个午饭吧 喝点东西 |
[20:05] | No. | 不 |
[20:07] | Sorry. It came out wrong. I-I would love to. | 抱歉 口误 我很乐意参加 |
[20:09] | It’s just, you know, new job and, um, a lot on my plate right now. | 你懂的 刚上班 手头活有点多 |
[20:14] | Okay, well, yeah, no. No pressure. | 好的 别紧张 |
[20:17] | But just in case… here is my number. | 但以防万一 这是我的号码 |
[20:21] | Well, good morning, Ms. Keyes. | 早上好 凯斯女士 |
[20:23] | Uh, Patrick, this is, uh, Florence, the new IT guy. | 帕特里克 这是弗洛伦斯 新IT人员 |
[20:27] | The IT guy? | IT人员 |
[20:29] | Got to watch those IT guys. | 得小心点他们 |
[20:30] | He knows where the bodies are buried. | 他知道尸体埋哪了 |
[20:32] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[20:33] | – Give me a call, just in case. – Great. | -有事打我电话 -好的 |
[20:36] | – You guys have a great day. – Yeah. | -祝你们愉快 -好 |
[20:40] | We’re not even halfway there, | 我们还没开到一半呢 |
[20:41] | and at the rate we’re going through gas and snacks… | 照这速度 我们的汽油和零食 |
[20:44] | We need to eat every two hours to maintain peak performance. | 我们每两小时就得进食 来保证巅峰状态 |
[20:47] | Whatever. Look, the point is $213.12… | 随便吧 问题是我们只有213.12块钱 |
[20:52] | Is definitely not gonna get us there. | 肯定撑不到目的地 |
[20:53] | We need to figure out how to get more. | 我们得想办法再弄点钱 |
[20:56] | We need to get smart. | 得动动脑子 |
[21:06] | So I can’t buy protein shakes, but you can buy books? | 我不能买蛋白奶昔 可你还能买书 |
[21:09] | Short cons. | 《小型骗术》 |
[21:11] | Let’s make some money the old-fashioned way. | 我们用老派的方式赚钱 |
[21:13] | Start reading. | 先读读书 |
[21:17] | I’ll give you a dime for every quarter | 每十五分钟我会给你十美分 |
[21:19] | you can lay on end. | 你可以留在最后下注 |
[21:20] | – Sir? – How you doing? | -先生 -你好 |
[21:22] | Hi. Could I get a Miller, please? | 能给我瓶啤酒吗 |
[21:24] | You got it. | 好的 |
[21:31] | Ten in a row. | 连中十元 |
[21:35] | Chapter one, The Fundamentals. | 第一章 基本法则 |
[21:37] | No short-con repertoire would be complete | 小型骗局都要依赖 |
[21:39] | without the classic distraction maneuver. | 传统分散注意力的技巧 |
[21:40] | Known as the “bait and switch.” | 这种技巧称作”诱导转向” |
[21:42] | The key is picking the appropriate unsuspecting target. | 关键就在于挑选不存疑心的目标 |
[21:45] | So we’re really gonna do this? | 真的要这么做吗 |
[21:47] | I mean, I want to find her, man. I really do, but… | 我是想找到她 |
[21:50] | this guy and his family? | 但一定要这家人吗 |
[21:53] | – That’ll make us just as bad as… – Ava. | -这让我觉得自己坏得像… -伊娃 |
[21:57] | You know, one of those books | 其中一本书说 |
[21:58] | said you can’t cheat an honest man. | 你不能欺骗老实人 |
[22:01] | Yeah, I read that. I still don’t get it. | 我看了 但还是不懂 |
[22:03] | – Hey, thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[22:04] | It’s like there are people who set themselves up to be taken | 很多人都在等着我们骗呢 |
[22:07] | because they’re, you know, greedy or selfish or mean. | 因为他们贪婪 自私 小气 |
[22:12] | You know what? We need some ground rules. | 这样吧 我们得设些底线 |
[22:14] | We need, like, a code of conduct for how far we’re willing to go. | 我们需要行为准则来规范自己 |
[22:17] | Like you said, we can’t just steal from normal people, right? | 像你刚说的 我们不能偷平常人家 对吧 |
[22:20] | You know what else? | 你知道还有什么吗 |
[22:22] | Bushido, the samurai code | 武士道 日本武士的精神 |
[22:25] | the true warrior must hold that loyalty, courage, | 真正的勇士必须心怀忠诚 勇气和荣耀 |
[22:27] | and honor are important above all else. | 这些是最重要的 |
[22:30] | Nice. | 不错 |
[22:33] | – No old people. – Sure. | -老人不行 -当然 |
[22:35] | No kids. | 小孩不行 |
[22:38] | No people who look, you know, sad. | 难过的人不行 |
[22:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:42] | No nice moms or dads… | 好父母也不行 |
[22:44] | or anyone who’s limping. | 一瘸一拐的也不行 |
[22:47] | No babies. | 还有婴儿 |
[22:50] | What does that leave us? | 那还有谁可以骗 |
[22:52] | Hey, lady… | 老太婆 |
[22:53] | next time get both hips replaced. | 下次换个屁股再出门吧 |
[22:57] | Assholes. | 傻逼 |
[23:08] | Excuse me there, bud. | 打扰一下 兄弟 |
[23:09] | Uh, you know, I seem to have gotten a little bit lost. | 我好像迷路了 |
[23:13] | Maybe you could help me out here. | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[23:15] | Sure. I’m tourist information today, where you going? | 好 我今天成旅游咨询了 你要去哪 |
[23:17] | So we are heading, um, to the east, and we need a… | 我们想去东边 我们需要… |
[23:22] | I’m trying to get on the 29 here. | 我想去29号公路 |
[23:24] | Yeah, that’s where your finger’s pointing… | 就在你手指的地方 |
[23:25] | right there, the 29. | 就在这 29号公路 |
[23:26] | That’s right. But I… | 好的 但是我 |
[23:27] | I can’t figure out how to get to it. | 但是我不知道该怎么去 |
[23:30] | See right out there… where it says turn left to the 29? | 那个标牌写了 左转就上29号公路了 |
[23:33] | That’s how you get to the 29. | 就这么走 |
[23:36] | Okay, that would make sense. | 原来是这样 |
[23:39] | What? | 搞什么 |
[23:40] | What are you two zibs doing? | 你们两个家伙在干嘛 |
[23:41] | You should be more careful with this, sir. | 先生 你的卡得小心保管 |
[23:43] | What the hell? Are you trying to lift my card, asshole? | 我操 你想偷我卡 臭傻逼 |
[23:45] | Hey, he’s not an asshole. You’re the asshole. | 他不是臭傻逼 你才是 |
[23:49] | Oh, my God, an American eagle. | 天啊 有只秃鹰 |
[23:53] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[23:56] | He’s coming! | 他来了 |
[23:57] | – I know! I know! – Go, go, go! | -我知道 -快开 |
[23:59] | – I’m going, I’m going! – Go, go! | -我在开 -快 |
[24:01] | – Okay! – Turn, turn, turn! | -好 -转弯 转弯 |
[24:03] | – I’m turning! – Oh, God! | -我在转 -天啊 |
[24:06] | That did not go well! | 太不顺利了 |
[24:07] | I know! I was there! | 我知道 我又不是不在 |
[24:12] | His big hobby, his passion is darts. | 他最大的爱好是扔飞镖 |
[24:17] | No, he’s in a darts league | 笑什么 他加入一个飞镖协会 |
[24:19] | that competes every Friday at a pub called St. James’s Well. | 每周五都会在”圣詹姆斯井”酒吧比赛 |
[24:23] | Am I the only one who thinks there’s something off about this job? | 只有我觉得这次的活有点不对劲吗 |
[24:26] | The only thing off is Maddie’s focus. | 我只发现曼蒂不够投入 |
[24:28] | Oh, give me a break, Max. | 消停会吧 马克斯 |
[24:30] | Maddie, I want to make something very clear. | 曼蒂 我想把事情说明白 |
[24:32] | This job happens to be of special interest to the Doctor. | 医生对这次任务尤为感兴趣 |
[24:34] | Max is just freaking out ’cause I had coffee | 马克斯就因为我在咖啡店喝杯咖啡 |
[24:37] | and talked to some guy at a coffee shop. | 和人聊了几句就不乐意了 |
[24:38] | No, it’s the way that you were talking to him that concerns me. | 不 是你和他的说话方式让我很担忧 |
[24:44] | You know what, Sal? | 这样吧 小莎 |
[24:45] | Why don’t you tell her about Tulsa? | 你和她说说塔尔萨吧 |
[24:47] | – Max… – No, tell her, Sal. | -马克斯 -和她说 小莎 |
[24:49] | – She needs to know. – What? | -她应该知道 -知道什么 |
[24:53] | What happened in Tulsa? | 塔尔萨发生了什么 |
[24:58] | It was almost ten years ago, I guess. | 那是十年前吧 |
[25:01] | We’d just started working for the Doctor. | 我们俩刚开始为医生工作 |
[25:03] | It was a… | 那是一次… |
[25:06] | a long game a real-estate scam | 周期较长的房地产诈骗 |
[25:09] | and about the hottest summer you can imagine, | 当时天气热得不行 |
[25:10] | so I went to the movies a lot. | 我就经常去看电影 |
[25:12] | And this guy was… sitting a few seats from me one night, | 有一晚 有个男的坐得离我不远 |
[25:17] | and he offered me some Junior Mints. | 给了我几颗薄荷糖 |
[25:21] | His name was Martin. And he was… | 他叫马丁 他吧 |
[25:26] | just about the sweetest guy I ever met. | 是我见过最贴心的男人 |
[25:29] | We just seem to fit. | 我们好像很合拍 |
[25:31] | You know, sometimes you get a taste of real life, | 有时你体验了现实 |
[25:34] | and it seems pretty all right. | 尝到了甜头 |
[25:37] | You start daydreaming, you know… | 就会开始幻想 |
[25:40] | about getting out for good. | 想着能金盆洗手 |
[25:44] | So what happened? | 后来怎么了 |
[25:46] | Well, let’s just say the Doctor sent me a message… | 医生给我下了通牒 |
[25:51] | a little reminder | 给我提了个醒 |
[25:53] | that anybody not in the life, not like us, is a liability. | 不是我们这个世界的人 都是累赘 |
[26:02] | And if you care about those people, you know… | 如果要在乎这些人 |
[26:08] | You have to be careful. | 就得小心了 |
[26:14] | And sweet Max… was there to put me back together, | 是马克斯贴心地帮我重新振作起来的 |
[26:17] | weren’t you, Maxie? | 是吧 马克斯 |
[26:19] | Anything for you, Sal. You know that. | 我愿为你做任何事 小莎 你知道的 |
[26:28] | All right, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[26:31] | But this guy at the coffee shop– he’s a nobody. | 但我在咖啡店遇到的就是个路人 |
[26:36] | You don’t have to worry. | 不用担心 |
[26:38] | Really, I’m on it. | 我说真的 我会处理 |
[27:18] | Want something? | 喝点什么 |
[27:19] | Yeah. I’ll have a Manhattan, please. | 请给我一杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒 |
[27:22] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[27:23] | I need a little favor. | 帮我个小忙 |
[27:25] | You know what? Put it on our tab. | 算在我们头上吧 |
[27:28] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[27:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:32] | If I let you, it’ll cost me more. | 我可不想因小失大 |
[27:35] | All right, all right, fair enough. | 好吧 有理 |
[27:37] | How about if I can get you to say the word “Seventeen”? | 那看我能不能让你说”17″吧 |
[27:42] | I bet I can get you to say “Seventeen,” and if I do, | 我打赌我能让你说”17″ 如果我做到了 |
[27:46] | you have to join us. | 你就跟我们喝一杯吧 |
[27:47] | – You’re on. – All right. | -好啊 -好 |
[27:49] | – What’s two plus two? – Four. | -2加2是几 -4 |
[27:50] | – Four plus four? – Eight. | -4加4呢 -8 |
[27:52] | – Eight plus eight? – Sixteen. | -8加8呢 -16 |
[27:53] | See, I told you I could get you to say “Sixteen.” | 瞧 我就说能让你说”16″吧 |
[27:55] | – No, you said “Sevente”– – See? What? | -不 你说的是”17″ -看到没 |
[27:59] | You walked right into that one. | 中计了吧 |
[28:01] | Okay, I’m impressed. | 有两下子啊 |
[28:02] | All right, you can buy me a drink now. | 好吧 你可以请我喝酒了 |
[28:05] | – All right. – What’s going on here? | -好啊 -什么情况 |
[28:07] | Mr. Heller. | 海勒先生 |
[28:09] | Gary, you… know this one? | 加里 你认识这个妹子 |
[28:12] | Ms. Keyes works for me. | 凯斯女士是我的员工 |
[28:13] | Really? Give your HR person a bonus. | 真的吗 快给你们人力发奖金 |
[28:16] | All right, all right. | 好吧 |
[28:20] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[28:21] | I live right around the corner. | 我就住在街角 |
[28:23] | Just getting to know the city. | 想着出来认认路 |
[28:25] | Is this a good spot? | 这酒吧怎么样 |
[28:27] | Well, you have to go where the darts are if you’re in a darts league. | 我是飞镖协会的 就得来有飞镖的酒吧 |
[28:29] | Big darts game tonight? | 今晚飞镖游戏挺重要 |
[28:32] | Match. | 是比赛 |
[28:33] | It’s called a darts match. | 是飞镖比赛 |
[28:36] | Big darts match tonight? | 今晚飞镖比赛挺重要 |
[28:41] | You know, the game of darts goes back | 飞镖运动可以追溯到 |
[28:42] | to the Battle of Agincourt in the 15th century. | 十五世纪的阿金库尔战役 |
[28:46] | The first dartboard was actually the cross section of a tree. | 首个镖靶其实是树的横截面 |
[28:51] | You’re a real enthusiast. | 你可真热衷啊 |
[28:53] | I kind of like history in general. | 我本来对历史就挺感兴趣 |
[28:55] | I like the perspective on why things happen. | 我喜欢研究事物发生的原因 |
[29:00] | Never been my favorite subject. | 我一直都不喜欢历史课 |
[29:02] | I do love old movies, like “Casablanca.” | 我倒是爱看老电影 比如《卡萨布兰卡》 |
[29:07] | that’s kind of history, right? | 这也算历史吧 |
[29:12] | Ms. Keyes, you are a breath of fresh air. | 凯斯女士 你可真是与众不同 |
[29:14] | Call me Saffron. We’re not at work. | 叫我萨弗蓉吧 现在下班了 |
[29:17] | Gary, more vodka shooters before I take your money. | 加里 趁我赢你钱之前赶紧多喝两杯伏特加 |
[29:20] | Your turn, big guy. | 到你了 大佬 |
[29:21] | No, no, no, no, no, no, my turn, my turn. | 不不不 到我了 |
[29:24] | Oh, and, um, when I come back, | 等我回来 |
[29:28] | will you teach me how to shoot a dart? | 你能教我怎么扔飞镖吗 |
[29:30] | Okay, but are you sure you don’t want | 你确定不要 |
[29:31] | the reigning champ to teach you? | 卫冕冠军来教你吗 |
[29:33] | Positive. I imagine Gary knows what he’s doing. | 确定 加里很厉害的 |
[29:41] | Vodka, vodka, water. | 伏特加 伏特加 水 |
[29:44] | Drink them under the table. | 把他们都灌趴下 |
[29:56] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 |
[29:57] | There’s a lot of money on that table–I’m nervous. | 桌上好多钱 我好紧张 |
[29:59] | No, no, I got your covered. Don’t worry about it. | 有我呢 不用担心 |
[30:01] | Don’t believe him! Gary’s not exactly on a winning streak. | 别信他 加里就没怎么赢过 |
[30:04] | Ignore that. Just ignore that. Focus just on this. | 别理他 专心射靶就好 |
[30:06] | Breathe. Just breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[30:08] | Do it! | 扔啊 |
[30:15] | Oh, my gosh! In your face! | 天啊 打你脸 |
[30:17] | That is bullshit! | 太扯了 |
[30:18] | No, no, no, that is such bullshit. | 不 这太扯了 |
[30:20] | Let’s go again, double or nothing. | 再来一次 输了双倍 赢了两清 |
[30:22] | Double or nothing, let’s go again. | 输了双倍 赢了两清 再来 |
[30:23] | – Let’s go again. – Don’t be a sore loser, Freddy. | -再来一次 -别输不起啊 弗雷迪 |
[30:26] | I think I better quit while I’m ahead. | 我还是见好就收吧 |
[30:27] | Hey, Gary is a pussy, okay? You don’t have to be a pussy. | 加里太怂了 你不必这么怂吧 |
[30:30] | And he’s, like, so cranky. He’s so cranky. | 他脾气不好 太暴躁了 |
[30:32] | Ever since Patty left him for the pool boy– | 自从帕蒂跟泳池男佣跑了 |
[30:35] | Keep talking, Freddy. Keep talking. | 再说啊 弗雷迪 再说啊 |
[30:36] | – Jesus, calm down. – Keep talking. | -天啊 冷静 -说啊 |
[30:38] | – Apologize to the lady. – I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | -向这位女士道歉 -对不起 对不起 |
[30:40] | – Apologize to the lady. – Relax, man! | -向她道歉 -放松 哥们 |
[30:42] | Gary, Gary, can we please just get out of here? | 加里 我们走吧 |
[30:46] | Please? | 好吗 |
[31:31] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[31:34] | Sorry I lost my temper back there. | 抱歉 我在酒吧失态了 |
[31:38] | No, it’s okay. You were just defending my honor. | 没事 你只是在维护我的名誉 |
[31:44] | I don’t feel so good. | 我不舒服 |
[31:53] | Get you a glass of water. | 我给你倒杯水 |
[32:01] | I know people say you’re a jerk, but… | 人们说你是混蛋 但… |
[32:06] | They just don’t know the real you. | 他们只是不了解真实的你 |
[32:18] | I’m just gonna put this here. | 我把水放这了 |
[32:22] | You’re gonna need that. | 你得喝点水 |
[32:24] | Oh, and a truckload of aspirin. | 还有大量阿司匹林 |
[32:32] | Get some sleep. | 睡会吧 |
[32:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:55] | So this barbecue on Saturday… | 这周的烧烤派对… |
[32:58] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[32:58] | I was just wondering | 我想问问 |
[33:00] | if there was gonna be a smoked brisket involved. | 有熏胸脯肉吗 |
[33:03] | Wait. So you’ll come based on the meat? | 慢着 你是看烤肉的种类才决定来不来吗 |
[33:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:06] | Yes, that’s the deciding factor. | 这是决定因素 |
[33:09] | Done. So what’s up for tonight? | 没问题 今晚都做了什么 |
[33:11] | Uh, not much. | 没什么 |
[33:13] | Just a quiet evening at home. | 自己在家宅着 |
[33:17] | You? | 你呢 |
[33:18] | Not a lot–just getting my daily dose of jazz. | 也没什么 每天都会听听爵士乐 |
[33:21] | You hear it? | 听到了吗 |
[33:22] | Love that one. | 我很喜欢 |
[33:24] | Crank it up. | 大点声 |
[33:36] | You’ve got something right here on your– | 你身上沾了点东西 |
[33:37] | – Me? – What is that–ketchup? | -我吗 -这是什么 番茄酱吗 |
[33:39] | What? | 什么 |
[33:41] | – Okay, not bad. – You felt it? | -不错啊 -你有感觉吗 |
[33:42] | A bit, a bit. | 一丢丢 |
[33:43] | – Okay, my turn. – All right. | -到我了 -好 |
[33:46] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[33:48] | – Oh, I’m so sorry. – No worries. | -太抱歉了 -没事 |
[33:49] | Ooh, man, only a slight breeze that time. | 天啊 就一眨眼的功夫而已 |
[33:51] | – Yeah? – Yeah, it’s getting better. | -是吧 -是啊 越来越熟练了 |
[33:53] | All right. Ready for some driving? | 上车吧 |
[33:54] | – Yeah, let’s do it. – Let’s go. | -搞起 -走吧 |
[33:58] | I could use a little “Viva La Vida” right about now. | 我想听《生命万岁》了 |
[34:01] | Okay, how about this? | 这样吧 |
[34:02] | From now on, whoever has the wallet controls the radio. | 现在开始钱包在谁手上 就谁来调收音机 |
[34:05] | Deal, baby. Let the game begin. | 成交 游戏开始 |
[34:08] | What the– | 我操 |
[34:09] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么办到的 |
[34:11] | – Thank you. – Son of a bitch. | -承让 -你个贱人 |
[34:43] | “At the bottom of every frozen heart, | “每颗冰封心底 |
[34:45] | there is a drop or two of love…” | 皆有点滴爱意” |
[34:48] | Till death do us part. | 直至死亡将我们分离 |
[34:49] | “Just enough to feed the birds.” | “恰好足够喂鸟” |
[35:00] | This better work. | 这次最好能成功 |
[35:05] | – It’s sourdough, right? – Yep. Here you go. | -是酵母吧 -没错 给 |
[35:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:10] | It’s all old folks. | 都是老人 |
[35:12] | Not an asshole in sight. | 没看到傻逼 |
[35:15] | Should we just go? | 要不我们走吧 |
[35:17] | You know– hey, does “Wheat” sound anything like “Sourdough”? | 小麦和酵母听起来很像吗 |
[35:21] | You know, put a nickel in it, honey. | 长点心吧 亲爱的 |
[35:24] | Assholes trump old people. | 傻逼不分老幼 |
[35:27] | Good amendment. | 改得漂亮 |
[35:28] | It’s a living document. | 凡事要灵活嘛 |
[35:31] | Mustard dip. Ready? | 用芥菜酱方案 准备好了吗 |
[35:32] | The mustard dip–a simple yet effective small-time con. | 芥菜酱 简单有效的小型骗局 |
[35:36] | First, pick a mark with a calm, easygoing temperament. | 首先选一个冷静随和的目标 |
[35:38] | You toast it! | 你做成了烤吐司 |
[35:41] | Next, casually spill a condiment of your choosing | 接着无意间将酱料撒到 |
[35:45] | on your unsuspecting mark. | 你所选的不起疑的目标身上 |
[35:46] | Here, let me give you a hand. | 我帮你吧 |
[35:48] | Now, in one simple, fluid motion, | 一个简单流畅的动作 |
[35:50] | remove your mark’s jacket. | 便能脱掉目标的夹克 |
[35:51] | This should be done without effort or aggression. | 此举理应轻松随意 |
[35:54] | Finally, extract the wallet just as your partner | 最后 将钱包交给同伴 |
[35:57] | appears to seamlessly abscond with it. | 让他”恰好”携款逃走 |
[35:59] | Perfect in elegance and simplicity. | 高雅与简单的完美结合 |
[36:04] | This man stole my wallet! | 这男的偷了我的钱包 |
[36:07] | Well done. | “完美” |
[36:08] | No, he did not. | 他没有 |
[36:10] | Here–It’s here. | 钱包在这 |
[36:11] | I found it. It’s on the floor. | 我在地上找到了 |
[36:13] | You should be nicer. | 别这么冲嘛 |
[36:14] | Eat a D, Nancy. | 去你大爷 死基佬 |
[36:19] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[36:20] | Dude, that was so embarrassing, man. | 哥们 刚才太丢人了 |
[36:22] | Dude, we suck. | 我们干不来这个 |
[36:26] | I took it right out before I gave it back. | 我还他之前顺了点出来 |
[36:29] | I knew we had it, man! | 我就知道我们可以的 |
[36:31] | Way to go, dude. | 太棒了 哥们 |
[36:31] | – Ooh, gets you all– adrenaline, endorphins. – I know. | -太激动了 -是啊 |
[36:35] | – It’s like a drug. – I know. | -跟嗑药了一样 -是啊 |
[36:37] | Hey, you think this is how she felt when she took us? | 她骗我们的时候 也是这个感觉吧 |
[36:42] | I mean, what if we don’t even recognize her? | 要是我们认不出她来了 怎么办 |
[36:45] | She might not recognize us. | 她说不定认不出我们了呢 |
[36:49] | We need to get cleaned up, man. | 我们得梳洗一下 |
[36:51] | We’re less than an hour away. | 还有不到一小时车程了 |
[37:01] | Going out for a few hours, Viv. | 我出去几个小时 薇薇 |
[37:02] | – See you later. – Okay, have good day. | -再见 -好的 祝你愉快 |
[38:32] | – Good. You’re still here. – Oh, hello, Mr. Heller. | -很好 你还在 -你好 海勒先生 |
[38:34] | I almost done and, uh, get out of here. | 我快忙完了 马上就走 |
[38:39] | I go now. | 现在就走 |
[38:40] | No, stay. Please. | 不 请留下 |
[38:43] | There’s something I want to ask you about. | 我有件事想问你 |
[38:45] | Sure, yeah. | 好的 |
[38:46] | So this girl… | 这个女孩 |
[38:49] | – Saffron. – Oh, such a pretty name. | -萨弗蓉 -名字真好听 |
[38:51] | And you like her? | 你喜欢她 |
[38:53] | So what problem? | 那有什么问题吗 |
[38:57] | I had a fiancée… | 我原来有个未婚妻 |
[38:59] | not so long ago, and it did not end well for me. | 也没多久以前 最后闹得不是很愉快 |
[39:03] | Oh, the heart is strong muscle. | 心脏很强大 |
[39:06] | It spring back. | 它会振作起来 |
[39:08] | You ready for the love again. | 你已经准备好接受下段爱情了 |
[39:10] | Yeah, but I don’t know if this is the kind of woman that– | 但我不确定这个女人是否… |
[39:12] | Come, Mr. Heller, you handsome man. | 海勒先生 你这么帅气 |
[39:16] | Don’t. | 少来 |
[39:19] | I know how people see me. | 我知道人们对我的看法 |
[39:24] | But this Saffron make you feel good. | 但萨弗蓉让你感觉很舒服 |
[39:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:30] | She makes me want to… be nice. | 她让我想要把自己脾气变好一点 |
[39:37] | I think you have good luck with this girl. | 我觉得这个女孩会给你带来好运 |
[39:41] | If there’s any way we could see the room before paying for it– | 我们付款前能先看一下房间吗 |
[39:44] | um, we just want to make sure the room is up to our standards. | 我们想看看房间能不能达到我们的标准 |
[39:48] | We don’t usually let people see the rooms before they check in. | 我们一般不会让客人在登记入住前看房间 |
[39:52] | I guess they just don’t want us here, babe. | 看来他们不希望我们入住 宝贝 |
[40:00] | You want to carry me over the threshold, too? | 你还想把我抱进屋吗 |
[40:02] | Yeah, you wish. Let’s hurry this up. | 想得美 动作快点 |
[40:09] | Are you coming out anytime this year? | 你在洗贵妃浴吗 |
[40:14] | Crap, I think we’re out of hot water. | 该死 没热水了 |
[40:19] | Hey, man, you want to use this? | 哥们 用这个吗 |
[40:21] | Eat shit! | 吃屎吧 |
[40:27] | Hello, Alice. | 爱丽丝 你好啊 |
[40:29] | Hello, Ava. | 伊娃 你好啊 |
[40:32] | We decided against it. | 我们决定还是不住了 |
[40:34] | Um, not enough… natural light. | 光线不足 |
[40:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:50] | This is it. | 就是这了 |
[41:09] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[41:12] | – She’s in there. – Yeah. | -她就在那里 -嗯 |
[41:15] | Okay, whatever happens… | 不管发生什么 |
[41:17] | – Good luck. – Yeah, man, you too. | -祝你好运 -你也是 哥们 |
[41:20] | All right, mother-frickin’ Avon calling. | 好了 上吧哥们 |
[41:28] | Let’s meet Julia and her husband, John. | 欢迎朱莉娅和她的丈夫约翰登场 |
[41:38] | John, you love your wife a lot, right? | 约翰 你很爱你的妻子吧 |
[41:40] | Just a minute. | 稍等 |
[41:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:51] | Yeah? | 有事吗 |
[41:53] | Uh, that’ll be $16.75. | 16.75元 |
[41:55] | – Here you go. – Great. | -给 -好嘞 |
[41:57] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:58] | Who the hell are you? | 你们又是谁 |
[42:00] | Do you know this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[42:05] | Are you kidding me? She’s my wife. | 你们逗我呢 她是我老婆 |
[42:09] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[42:12] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[42:13] | – What? – No. | -什么 -没有 |
[42:15] | – No, wait. – Hold on, hold on. | -不 等等 -等等 |
[42:18] | We want to ask you some questions, please. | 我们想问你几个问题 拜托 |
[42:19] | Open this door… | 开门啊 |