时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Previously on “Imposters”… | 《假面真情》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | And I answer the door, and it’s these two guys | 我打开门就看见这俩家伙 |
[00:08] | and they’re looking for Cece. | 他们来找茜茜 |
[00:10] | I am over her. | 我放下她了 |
[00:12] | I am fine. | 我没事了 |
[00:13] | This is my car! | 这是我的车 |
[00:15] | With what I know about her | 根据我对她的了解 |
[00:16] | and what you guys know about her, | 以及你们对她所掌握的情况 |
[00:17] | we might just find a clue to who she really is. | 我们也许能有线索 搞清楚她何许人也 |
[00:19] | Guys, St. Agnes Academy in Pottsville, Pennsylvania. | 宾州的波茨维尔有家圣艾格尼丝学院 |
[00:22] | This was her school. | 这就是她的学校 |
[00:23] | Pottsville, here we come! | 波茨维尔 我们来了 |
[00:24] | – Yes! – Yes! | -太棒了 -太棒了 |
[00:25] | Meet Gary Heller, managing director of the Pacific Bank and Trust. | 加里·海勒 太平洋银行信托的总经理 |
[00:28] | I’m supposed to fall in love with this guy? | 我要和这家伙谈恋爱 |
[00:30] | His big hobby is darts. | 他最大的爱好是扔飞镖 |
[00:33] | – Oh, my God! – Gary is a pussy, okay. | -天 -加里太怂了 |
[00:36] | – Keep talking, Freddy. – Jesus! | -再说啊 弗雷迪 -天啊 |
[00:37] | Am I the only one who thinks there’s something off | 只有我觉得这次的活 |
[00:39] | about this job? | 有点不对劲吗 |
[00:40] | The only thing off is Maddie’s focus. | 我只发现曼蒂不够投入 |
[00:42] | We’re right on schedule. | 一切进展顺利 |
[00:44] | I told you, I’ll close him tomorrow night. | 我说了 明晚就搞定他 |
[00:46] | – Gary… – Oh, no. | -加里 -糟糕 |
[00:48] | I don’t want to rush things. | 我不想操之过急 |
[00:49] | Kind of complicated. | 有点复杂 |
[00:50] | Some things can be pretty simple. | 有些事可以很简单 |
[00:52] | All you have to do is be open. | 你只需放飞自己 |
[00:54] | I’m sorry, I just can’t right now. | 抱歉 现在还不行 |
[00:56] | Is she getting distracted? | 她是不是有点不专心 |
[00:58] | Maybe I should send Lenny Cohen. | 要不我把兰妮·科恩派过去吧 |
[01:01] | There’s no need for Lenny Cohen. | 不用派她过来 |
[01:02] | 卡拉马 14英里 朗维尤 25英里 西雅图 150英里 | |
[01:25] | Ready for the time of your life? | 准备好共度良辰美景了 |
[01:26] | Hmm. I thought it was just lunch. | 我以为只是共进午餐 |
[01:29] | You ready for the best lunch of your life? | 那准备好共享最美好的午餐时光了吗 |
[01:33] | So it’s fourth down and 17, right. | 当时是四攻17码 |
[01:35] | A minute left on the clock. No time-outs left. | 比赛剩最后一分钟 不能喊暂停了 |
[01:37] | – And you’re down a field goal? – Oh, no, sweetheart. | -你们还差一次射门 -不 亲爱的 |
[01:39] | We’re down five. | 我们当时差五分 |
[01:40] | We have to get in the end zone. | 得进达阵区 |
[01:42] | – Jesus. – No kidding. | -天啊 -不逗你 |
[01:45] | – No. – Mm. Try the next one. | -不是 -下一页 |
[01:49] | – Try another one. – Oh. | -再换一本 -好 |
[01:58] | Wait, wait. Stop. Stop. Go back. | 等下 停 往回翻 |
[02:01] | There. | 这里 |
[02:03] | Maddie Jonson. | 曼蒂·琼森 |
[02:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:08] | So they send an A-gap blitz and the guards break down. | 他们使用闪电突击 擒杀了我们哨锋 |
[02:11] | So I scramble to the left. | 于是我带球向左突破 |
[02:13] | I’m looking for a receiver, but they’re boxed in. | 我在找接球手 但他们都被包夹了 |
[02:16] | I pump-fake once… defenders bite. | 我持球虚晃 对面防守上当了 |
[02:18] | I cut back right, and boom! | 我带球向右切入 触地得分 |
[02:21] | Daylight. | 迎来曙光 |
[02:27] | Are you sure this is it? | 你肯定是这里 |
[02:29] | It just looks so, like, out of a horror movie. | 看着就像恐怖片场景似的 |
[02:32] | It has to be it. | 肯定是这里 |
[02:33] | It’s the only Jonsons in the phone book… | 通讯录里只有这一家姓琼森的 |
[02:35] | Arlen and Margaret. | 阿伦和玛格丽特 |
[02:36] | Maddie Jonson. That is so… | 曼蒂·琼森 这真是够… |
[02:39] | Maddie Jonson. | 曼蒂·琼森 |
[02:41] | There’s no “H” in Jonson. I’ve never seen that. | 不带H版的琼森 我真是第一次见 |
[02:43] | Maybe they couldn’t afford it. | 也许他们多一个H都负担不起 |
[02:45] | Man, she grew up here. | 她在这里长大的 |
[02:46] | In this house. Played in that yard. | 就是这幢房子 在那个院子里玩耍 |
[02:49] | Yeah, man, how do you grow up in a place like this | 是啊 可她在这种地方长大 |
[02:51] | and become…her? | 是怎么脱胎换骨的 |
[02:54] | Look. That must be Maddie’s mother. | 快看 那是曼蒂的妈妈 |
[02:56] | Yeah, I think you are right. | 嗯 我想你是对的 |
[02:58] | She looks kind of sad to me. | 她看起来挺不开心的 |
[03:00] | She looks sad. | 看着很凄凉 |
[03:09] | What about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
[03:10] | You don’t look anything like her. | 你俩相差十万八千里呢 |
[03:13] | How about… | 不如… |
[03:14] | her? | 她吧 |
[03:16] | I never looked anything like that. | 我和她可一点儿都不像 |
[03:17] | Well, life goal: | 她人生目标是 |
[03:18] | “Move to New York and become famous.” That’s good. | “搬去纽约 一举成名” 这可以啊 |
[03:20] | My goal is not to become famous. | 我人生目标又不是一举成名 |
[03:22] | – Right. – I wanted to be successful, | -行 -我确实追求成功 |
[03:24] | sure, respected and admired for my work, | 尊敬 欣赏自己的工作 |
[03:26] | but that’s not the same thing as famous. | 但这和一举成名是两回事 |
[03:27] | I think all Richard means | 我想理查德的意思是 |
[03:28] | is the less we have to make up, the better. | 我们越少杜撰就越好 |
[03:30] | Yeah, so let it go. | 没错 就这个吧 |
[03:31] | Your name is Jennifer Sherman. | 你叫珍妮弗·谢尔曼 |
[03:33] | You were in the French club, just like Maddie, | 你和曼蒂一样 之前在法语社 |
[03:35] | and president of the “No smoking” initiative. | 是禁烟协会的主席 |
[03:37] | Yeah, but what if Jennifer Sherman still lives here, | 好 可要是珍妮弗·谢尔曼还住这怎么办 |
[03:39] | – or she’s dead, or… – Jenny, it’s called research. | -或是她已去世 -珍妮 所谓调查当如此 |
[03:41] | That’s why God invented Facebook. | 这就是上帝发明脸书的原因 |
[03:43] | Guys… she’s pulling in. | 注意 她到地方了 |
[03:50] | Looks like salon day for Mrs. J. | 看来琼森太太是来理发的 |
[03:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:58] | Let’s make a plan. | 我们定个计划吧 |
[04:04] | So, question. | 我有个问题 |
[04:08] | Why banking? | 为什么选银行业 |
[04:10] | It’s a living, and there are banks everywhere, | 谋生而已 而且银行遍地都是 |
[04:13] | so I could just pick up and go every couple years, if I wanted. | 所以只要我愿意 每隔几年可以收拾行装离开 |
[04:16] | Yeah, but why would such a smart, | 懂 但为什么聪慧 |
[04:19] | beautiful woman always feel the need to keep moving? | 美貌如你总想漂泊不定呢 |
[04:23] | Who knows? Maybe I’m running from something. | 谁知道呢 也许我是有所逃避 |
[04:29] | But seriously, don’t you get lonely? | 不过讲真 你不觉得孤单吗 |
[04:30] | Always meeting people and then… | 总是遇见新面孔然后… |
[04:34] | – moving on? – Sometimes, | -就离开了 -有时觉得 |
[04:35] | but just because something’s temporary | 但昙花一现不一定 |
[04:37] | doesn’t mean it’s not real. | 意味着不真实 |
[04:43] | – Can I ask you a question? – Anything. | -我能问你个问题吗 -随便问 |
[04:46] | Is it weird to not have to work? | 不用工作会不会很奇怪 |
[04:47] | Well, I do have to work. | 我当然得工作 |
[04:49] | Your story’s changing. | 你的说辞不一样了 |
[04:51] | Well, wait, wait, wait. Let me rephrase. | 等下 让我重新组织下语言 |
[04:53] | I’m not compelled financially to work… | 我不是迫于金钱才去工作 |
[04:56] | But I have to work. | 但我必须工作 |
[04:58] | You know, I like to work, really. | 懂吗 因为我真心喜欢工作 |
[05:00] | Do things, learn things. | 有所做 有所学 |
[05:02] | You know, I’m not great with idle time. | 我不喜欢游手好闲 |
[05:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:05] | Family barbecues, fancy lunches with new pals… | 家庭烧烤 和新朋友共享豪华午餐 |
[05:09] | seems to me like you got it down, buddy. | 在我看来你很擅长游手好闲啊 |
[05:13] | Well, maybe. Maybe, | 也许 也许是 |
[05:15] | but I don’t get to kiss my new pal. | 但我不能亲我的新朋友 |
[05:18] | Well, you can’t have it all. | 你也不能什么都占全了 |
[05:21] | No, apparently not. | 显然不能 |
[05:26] | – So what kind of feeling? – I don’t know. | -那是什么感觉 -说不好 |
[05:29] | But it’s just, like the… it’s all gone to crap. | 不过感觉就是一派胡言 |
[05:33] | Older people often feel that way, Meg. | 老人家都会这么感觉的 梅格 |
[05:35] | I’m not an “Older people.” | 我才不是老人家 |
[05:36] | Young people, they just see a world | 年轻人看世界只会觉得 |
[05:38] | that is exciting and they can’t wait to figure it out. | 激动人心 他们迫不及待地要找到答案 |
[05:41] | So they go and get tattoos and go on adventures. | 所以他们才会去文身去冒险 |
[05:44] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[05:45] | Mrs. Jonson? | 琼森太太 |
[05:47] | Maddie’s mom? | 曼蒂的妈妈 |
[05:49] | Well, could be. | 算是吧 |
[05:50] | And who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[05:51] | Jenny Sherman. | 珍妮·谢尔曼 |
[05:53] | I was in Maddie’s year at St. Agnes. | 我和曼蒂在圣艾格尼丝学院时同年级 |
[05:55] | We were in French club. We used to walk home together. | 那时我们都参加法语社 一起回家 |
[05:59] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[06:00] | You’re Kelly Sherman’s daughter, aren’t you? | 你就是凯莉·谢尔曼的女儿吧 |
[06:03] | Yes, I am. | 对 没错 |
[06:05] | That was such a terrible thing with your mother. | 你妈妈的遭遇真是太不幸了 |
[06:07] | I am so sorry. | 我深表遗憾 |
[06:08] | What–what happened with your mother? | 你妈怎么了 |
[06:09] | W-was it cancer, or a car? I-I can’t remember. | 癌症还是车祸来着 我记不清了 |
[06:14] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[06:15] | You do not need to talk about this, okay? | 你不必说这些的 |
[06:18] | Margaret, really. | 玛格丽特别这样 |
[06:20] | – So how is Maddie? – She’s busy. | -曼蒂好吗 -她很忙 |
[06:22] | Very busy. Barbara, can you finish? | 超级忙 芭芭拉 能完事了吗 |
[06:25] | How much longer? | 还得多久 |
[06:25] | Okay, thanks so much for your help. | 好 感谢你的帮助 |
[06:26] | I appreciate it. All right. | 感激不尽 好的 |
[06:27] | Jen, not good news. | 珍 有个坏消息 |
[06:29] | The visas won’t be ready until the day after tomorrow, | 签证得后天才能搞定 |
[06:31] | so it looks like we’re– | 看来我们只能… |
[06:32] | oh, excuse me, ladies. | 不好意思 各位女士 |
[06:34] | I’m sorry for interrupting. | 对不起打断你们 |
[06:35] | This is my husband, Channing. | 这是我老公 钱宁 |
[06:37] | Channing, this is Mrs. Jonson. | 钱宁 这是琼森太太 |
[06:38] | Her daughter Maddie and I went to high school together. | 我和她女儿曼蒂在同一所高中 |
[06:40] | – Oh, wow. – Yeah. | -这样 -是 |
[06:41] | – Hi. Hello. – Evan. | -你好 -埃文 |
[06:44] | That’s your brother’s name, right? | 你哥哥叫埃文 对吗 |
[06:46] | What’s he up to? | 他怎么样了 |
[06:50] | Evan is still living with his girlfriend in Florida. | 埃文和他女友还住在佛罗里达 |
[06:53] | West coast. | 西海岸 |
[06:54] | He posts some gorgeous photos on Facebook. | 他脸书上秀的照片都超美的 |
[06:56] | So are…are you from around here, Channing? | 那你也是本地人吗 钱宁 |
[06:58] | Oh, I wish, but no. | 可惜我不是 |
[06:59] | We were actually supposed to fly to Havana today | 我们今天本来要飞哈瓦那的 |
[07:01] | for a business conference. | 参加一个商务会议 |
[07:03] | Got waylaid with some visa issues. | 因为签证问题走不了了 |
[07:05] | So looks like we’re gonna be stuck here for 36 hours or so. | 看来我们得在这里待上一天半了 |
[07:08] | I got us a room at The Shady Lane Inn tonight. | 我在绿荫小巷旅馆定了房间 |
[07:11] | A little room with a twin bed. | 一间小双人房 |
[07:13] | Why don’t you have them over for lunch? | 为什么不请他们去家里午餐呢 |
[07:16] | You know, you can all talk about the old days. | 你们可以聊聊旧时往事 |
[07:18] | – Oh, that is so sweet of you… – Oh, no. | -你们真是太热情了 -不要吧 |
[07:19] | We wouldn’t want to be an inconvenience. | 我们可不想添麻烦 |
[07:20] | It’d be very good for you. | 这对你可大有好处 |
[07:22] | Her Arlen has been not well. | 她家阿伦情况不大好 |
[07:25] | Not well? | 不大好 |
[07:26] | That’s one way to put it. | 可以这么说 |
[07:32] | Oh, come over and… | 来我家吧 |
[07:33] | you can tell me stories about Maddie | 给我讲讲曼蒂的黑历史 |
[07:35] | and make an old girl happy. | 让我这个老人家开心下 |
[07:37] | – Well… – Okay, yeah. | -那… -好啊 |
[07:38] | – That’d be lovely. – That’d be awesome. | -真好 -真是太棒了 |
[07:39] | 12:30 sharp. You know the address, right? | 十二点半见 你知道地址对吧 |
[07:42] | And-and you two don’t have any of those silly food allergies, | 你们俩没有什么食物过敏的毛病吧 |
[07:44] | or anything, do you? Because I cook what I cook. | 有吗 我想做什么饭就做什么 |
[07:46] | And that’s all that I cook. | 我会做的也仅此而已 |
[07:47] | – Okay. – Okay. | -行 -行 |
[07:49] | – Great. – All right. Thanks, ladies. | -好 -没问题 谢谢你们 |
[07:50] | – We’ll see you tomorrow. – Bye. | -明天见 -再见 |
[07:52] | Nice meeting you, Barbara. | 很高兴认识你 芭芭拉 |
[07:52] | Barbara, put your tongue back in. | 芭芭拉 快别废话了 |
[07:54] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[08:02] | Okay, Jenny, Channing, | 好了 珍妮 钱宁 |
[08:04] | how’d you guys meet? | 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[08:05] | – We met at our friend Ezra’s birthday party. – Birthday party. | -在朋友以斯拉的生日聚会上 -生日聚会 |
[08:08] | – We got the same gift for each other. – Whoa, like fate. | -我们收到同样的礼物 -命中注定 |
[08:11] | Like, what was the gift? | 那是什么礼物呢 |
[08:12] | – Art book. Rothko. – Scotch. Single malt. | -罗斯科的画册 -纯麦威士忌 |
[08:14] | – Scotch. – Roscoe’s. | -威士忌 -罗斯科画册 |
[08:15] | – Wait, what? – What’s Roscoe’s? | -你说什么 -什么罗斯科 |
[08:16] | Okay, very cute, but don’t forget, | 好了 非常萌 不过别忘了 |
[08:17] | God lives in the details. | 上帝存在于细节之中[细节决定成败] |
[08:19] | Oh, yeah? I thought he lived in the Middle East. | 是吗 我还以为他存于中东 |
[08:20] | Ooh, that’s funny, you are funny. | 有点意思 你很有意思 |
[08:21] | Okay, Jenny, what do you do for a living? | 好了 珍妮 你是做什么的 |
[08:24] | I manage an art gallery in Tucson. | 我在图森经营一家画廊 |
[08:26] | I pick the artists and curate the shows. | 我选择艺术家 策划艺术展览 |
[08:28] | Channing, w-what do you do? | 那钱宁你做哪行 |
[08:29] | I’m a two-term state senator. | 我是连任两届的州参议员 |
[08:30] | – What? – That’s not what we agreed on at all. | -什么 -这我们可不同意 |
[08:32] | – That’s… – Why not? | -这也… -为什么不行 |
[08:33] | – Alice and I used to… – Because no one would believe | -我和爱丽丝曾经… -因为没人会信 |
[08:34] | – you’re a fucking senator. – What? | -你是什么参议员 -什么 |
[08:36] | We need to stick as close to the truth as possible. | 我们得尽量贴近事实 |
[08:38] | Fewer complications, fewer mistakes. | 越简约越不容易犯错 |
[08:39] | – It’s very simple. – Whatever. We gotta go. | -道理很简单 -好了 我们得出发了 |
[08:41] | Okay. Back door. 1:15, sharp. | 好 后门 一点十五 |
[08:43] | Don’t forget. Jenny, Channing, | 别忘了 珍妮 钱宁 |
[08:46] | you’re a lovely couple. | 你们是恩爱的一对 |
[08:47] | – Thanks. – Good luck. | -谢谢 -好运 |
[08:48] | Oh, thanks, dearest. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[08:51] | What are you doing? Why are you touching me? | 你干嘛 你干嘛摸我 |
[08:52] | Opening the door for you, darling. | 给你开车门 亲爱的 |
[08:54] | You’re opening the door for me? | 你给我开车门 |
[08:56] | – Come on, guys, don’t be late. – Do you see this fool? | -快点吧 别迟到了 -看他这傻样儿吧 |
[09:00] | And you always worry about her, Max. | 你总是为她操心 马克斯 |
[09:02] | You’re with her all day at the bank. | 在银行你整天都和她一起 |
[09:04] | Is she doing her job, yes or no? | 她有没有在做事 |
[09:05] | Ah, I suppose she is. | 我想她有在做事 |
[09:07] | But is her head in the game? | 但是她有没有专心致志 |
[09:09] | She said she’s not messing around | 她说她没和咖啡厅认识的男人 |
[09:10] | with this guy at the cafe but, | 纠缠在一起 |
[09:12] | Heller should have been closed by now. | 然而她现在应该已经搞定海勒的 |
[09:13] | It’s the easiest mark we’ve ever had. | 这是我们有史以来最好搞定的目标了 |
[09:15] | Maybe he’s more complicated than he seems. | 也许他比看起来要复杂得多 |
[09:19] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:20] | What do we really know about Gary Heller? | 我们对加里·海勒又真正了解多少 |
[09:21] | Just what we have in the Doctor’s file. | 就是医生给我们的档案里那些 |
[09:24] | I got into his computer, but so far | 我黑进了他的电脑 |
[09:25] | nothing much has turned up. What about you? | 但目前尚未有所发现 你有何进展 |
[09:27] | Did you find anything at the house? | 你在他家有什么发现吗 |
[09:29] | No. Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[09:31] | – Then what’s the problem? – I don’t know. | -那问题出在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[09:32] | Just a feeling, I guess. | 我想只是种感觉 |
[09:34] | Keep wondering why the Doctor picked him. | 忍不住在想为什么医生选中他 |
[09:36] | You had a feeling. | 你感觉 |
[09:37] | You know, if everybody just did their jobs | 要我说如果大家都各尽其责 |
[09:38] | and stopped worrying about their goddamn feelings… | 别在忧心忡忡什么破感觉 |
[09:39] | Feelings aren’t always bad, Max, you know. | 有感觉并非总是坏事 马克斯 |
[09:43] | Sometimes they get hurt, but… | 有时人们会因此受伤 然而… |
[09:44] | I’m talking about mixing feelings and work. | 我说的是感觉和工作混为一谈 |
[09:47] | I know. | 我懂 |
[09:51] | – Look, I’m just saying… – I’m serious. Stop it. | -我只是说… -你快别说了 |
[09:52] | All right. All right. | 好好 不说了 |
[09:53] | We just have to land this guy. And soon. | 我们得尽快搞定这个家伙 |
[09:56] | We will, Maxie. | 会的 马克斯 |
[09:57] | We always do. | 我们没失过手 |
[10:07] | That was the loveliest afternoon | 真是很长很长时间 |
[10:10] | I’ve had in a really, really long time. | 没有过如此开心的午后时光了 |
[10:13] | Good. | 那好 |
[10:15] | Except for the barbecue. | 除了那次烧烤派对 |
[10:16] | That was quite lovely as well. | 那次也很开心 |
[10:18] | Oh, so then I’m sensing a pattern here. | 那我明白这其中的规律了 |
[10:20] | Me plus you equals lovely? | 有你有我就有开心 |
[10:24] | Dig it. | 了解 |
[10:26] | Okay, okay. | 好好 |
[10:27] | You’re right. I like… | 你说得对 我乐于 |
[10:29] | getting to know you. | 对你有所了解 |
[10:31] | You know what? You’re right. | 知道吗 你说得对 |
[10:31] | You are getting to know me. | 你是对我有所了解了 |
[10:34] | But I’m not getting to know you much at all. | 但我对你还一无所知 |
[10:36] | Except for the fact that I know | 除了我知道 |
[10:37] | you don’t like to talk about yourself. | 你不喜欢谈到自己 |
[10:38] | Ask me anything, baby. | 想问什么都行 宝贝 |
[10:39] | – I’m an open book. – Favorite color? | -我对你敞开心扉 -最喜欢的颜色 |
[10:41] | That’s it? That’s your big question? | 就这样 这就是你最关心的问题 |
[10:43] | – That’s it. – Saffron. | -对 -橙黄色 |
[10:44] | Should have known that. | 应该猜到的 |
[10:45] | – Birthday? – October 25th. | -生日哪天 -10月25 |
[10:47] | Uh-oh. Scorpio. | 天蝎女啊 |
[10:49] | And right around the corner. | 而且生日快到了 |
[10:51] | – Yeah. – Last one. | -是啊 -最后一个问题 |
[10:52] | Are you attracted to me? | 你喜欢我吗 |
[10:54] | – What? What? – Wait, this is funny? | -你说什么 -这很好笑吗 |
[10:58] | Yeah! Yeah, it’s funny. | 对 很好笑 |
[11:02] | I almost jumped you at the coffee shop | 你我初次在咖啡厅相遇时 |
[11:04] | the first time we met. | 我就差投怀送抱了 |
[11:06] | Oh, well, that’s a relief. | 这我就放心了 |
[11:08] | But I’m not sure that I’m gonna be able to just be your friend. | 但我不确定自己是否只肯和你做朋友 |
[11:19] | Tell me something… | 告诉我… |
[11:22] | if I wait, just a little bit longer, | 如果我再等久一点 |
[11:26] | could you maybe see it happening? | 我们能不只做朋友吗 |
[11:37] | Jesus Christ, man. | 天啊 老兄 |
[11:38] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[11:41] | What’s–what’s happening here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:42] | What? Nothing much. | 什么 没怎么 |
[11:44] | This is Patrick, my friend. | 这是帕特里克 我朋友 |
[11:46] | Patrick, this is my boss and friend Gary Heller. | 帕特里克 这是我老板兼朋友加里·海勒 |
[11:52] | Yeah. We were just coming back from lunch. | 我们刚吃完午饭回来 |
[11:54] | Lunch? Good. Nice. That’s good. | 午饭 不错啊 很好 |
[11:56] | I–um, I stopped by ’cause I got you this | 我路过是要给你这个 |
[11:59] | after our night together the other night. | 那晚我们共度良宵之后我为你准备的 |
[12:00] | I thought you might enjoy it. It’s darts. | 我觉得你应该会喜欢 是飞镖 |
[12:02] | Handcrafted, not cheap like the ones at the pub. | 纯手工制作 和酒吧里那种廉价材质不同 |
[12:05] | Thank you so much. That’s so thoughtful. | 非常感谢 你真是体贴周到 |
[12:07] | That’s me, Mr. Thoughtful. – | 我就是如此体贴周到 |
[12:09] | We’ve been playing darts together at night. | 我们晚上一起玩飞镖 |
[12:11] | I–I teach her how to play darts. Do you play? | 我教她玩飞镖 你会玩吗 |
[12:13] | Uh, once or twice. I’m not good at it. | 偶尔 不大擅长 |
[12:15] | Probably not a lot of time, huh? | 估计是没那么多闲工夫 |
[12:16] | ‘Cause you’re in the gym, you know, pumping iron, | 因为你得去健身房 举重什么的 |
[12:18] | getting swole and all that. | 练成肌肉男 |
[12:20] | Swole, yeah. Something like that. | 肌肉男 差不多是吧 |
[12:22] | Something like what? | 差不多是什么 |
[12:23] | Hey, Gary, come on, we were just– | 加里 别这样 我们只是… |
[12:26] | You know what? I gotta take off. | 各位 我得先走了 |
[12:28] | Good meeting you, Gary. Bye Saffron. | 幸会 加里 再见了萨弗蓉 |
[12:32] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[12:34] | – What are you talking about? – What? | -你什么意思 -什么意思 |
[12:35] | You were just so incredibly rude to him. | 你刚才对他那么野蛮粗鲁 |
[12:38] | Rude…you want to talk rude? | 你有脸说粗鲁无礼 |
[12:40] | I…I drive up and there’s some strange guy here, | 我开车过来看到有个陌生人 |
[12:42] | touching your face. | 在摸你的脸 |
[12:43] | Yeah, he’s my friend, Gary. | 他是我朋友啊 加里 |
[12:44] | He’s my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[12:45] | You’ve been here for, what, a month? | 你来这里才一个月吧 |
[12:47] | You’re making a lot of guy friends, aren’t ya? | 你还真是结交不少异性朋友啊 |
[12:48] | Just because we had one awkward dinner | 就因为我们共进了一次气氛尴尬的晚餐 |
[12:50] | and you grabbed my tit doesn’t give you the right | 你摸了我的胸不代表 |
[12:52] | to be an asshole and embarrass me in front of my friends. | 你可以在我朋友面前耍浑 让我丢人 |
[12:55] | I mean, you can’t just jam a dart in someone’s face | 就像是你不能一不爽 |
[12:58] | every time you don’t like something, | 就拿飞镖怼人家吧 |
[12:59] | like some kind of Neanderthal. | 弄得跟尼安德特人似的 |
[13:01] | I mean… | 我说… |
[13:06] | – I’m sorry. – No, I-I’m sorry. | -抱歉 -是我的错 |
[13:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:11] | Gary, hang on a sec. | 加里 等等 |
[13:15] | Gary, wait. | 加里 等一下 |
[13:17] | Gary! | 加里 |
[13:30] | God– | 操 |
[13:31] | God damn it. | 妈的 |
[13:50] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[13:56] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你们好 |
[13:58] | – Hello. – These are for you. | -你好 -小小心意 |
[14:00] | Oh, goodness. Thank you. | 天啊 谢谢 |
[14:02] | Uh, come in. Come in. | 快进来 |
[14:04] | Arlen! Arlen! | 阿伦 阿伦 |
[14:07] | Oh, he must be napping. | 他肯定在午睡 |
[14:09] | Um, he spends more time asleep than awake these days. | 他现在睡着比醒的时间长 |
[14:13] | Uh, help me put the food on the table, Jenny. | 帮我把饭菜摆桌吧 珍妮 |
[14:16] | You know, you’re a lot prettier than you used to be. | 你现在真是女大十八变啊 |
[14:18] | Plain is a word to describe how you looked in your youth, | 你小时候特别朴素 |
[14:21] | which is probably why I didn’t recognize you. | 所以我才没认出来你 |
[14:23] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[14:28] | You know, I have never liked feta cheese, Mrs. J. | 我原来不爱吃羊乳酪的 琼森太太 |
[14:31] | This is delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[14:32] | You eat like an athlete. | 你吃饭跟运动员似的 |
[14:33] | I didn’t mean that as a compliment. | 我这可不是夸你 |
[14:35] | And you eat like all girls these days. | 你跟现在的女生吃得差不多 |
[14:37] | Which means you don’t eat. | 基本上就是不吃 |
[14:38] | That’s why you don’t have a bust or a rear. | 所以你一点曲线都没有 |
[14:40] | I… | 我… |
[14:42] | am a good eater, I just have dietary issues…. | 吃得不少 只是有饮食问题 |
[14:45] | This is, um, last spring. | 这是去年春天拍的 |
[14:47] | It’s from a gypsy village outside of Belgrade. | 这是在贝尔格莱德外的一个吉普赛村 |
[14:50] | It was her last posting. | 这是她最后一次寄来的 |
[14:51] | She’s been at UNICEF for six years now, working there. | 她在联合国儿童基金会工作六年了 |
[14:55] | She’s been all over, and she always sends a postcard | 到处跑 她经常给我寄明信片 |
[14:58] | or a knickknack, which is nice, I guess. | 或者小纪念品 还挺好的 |
[15:02] | Oh, this one… | 这个 |
[15:03] | – It’s all photoshopped. – This is from her time in Ghana. | -都是P的 -这是她在加纳买的 |
[15:06] | Look. A thumb piano. | 瞧 拇指琴 |
[15:09] | And when she’s not posted somewhere? | 她最后在哪给你寄的 |
[15:10] | Oh, Houston, of all places. | 休斯顿 真没想到 |
[15:12] | I mean, I’ve never been there, but still, | 我从没去过那 |
[15:15] | I keep hoping that she’ll… find somebody, | 但我还是希望她能找到个意中人 |
[15:19] | settle down, make a home. | 安定成家 |
[15:21] | I bet you miss her. | 你挺想她的吧 |
[15:23] | Well, she visits at Christmas and we email. | 她圣诞会回来 我们也会发邮件 |
[15:26] | And email, I mean, it’s not like writing a real letter. | 虽然邮件和写信不一样 |
[15:29] | But it’s better than nothing, I guess. | 但我想总比没有强 |
[15:34] | I mean, I… | 我… |
[15:36] | I always found her so mysterious. | 我总觉得她很神秘 |
[15:39] | I think she was one of those people | 她属于那种 |
[15:41] | who lived in her head with her daydreams. | 沉浸于自己的幻想中的人 |
[15:44] | She didn’t have many friends. Didn’t go to dances. | 她没什么朋友 也不参加舞会 |
[15:47] | I was always encouraging her and she’d nod | 我经常鼓励她 她就点点头 |
[15:50] | then not much would ever happen. | 但从来不去做 |
[15:53] | Then she went off into the world and– | 她开始游历世界后 |
[15:56] | well, sometimes it’s like she was never even here. | 有时就感觉她压根儿没在这里生活过 |
[16:00] | It’s like when people leave you, | 感觉人走后 |
[16:01] | sometimes the memories just aren’t enough. | 有时光凭回忆来怀念并不够 |
[16:04] | You wish you could make more of them. | 希望能再制造一些回忆 |
[16:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:07] | That’s absolutely right. | 太对了 |
[16:09] | I always thought she was a really great friend. | 我一直觉得她是个很棒的朋友 |
[16:14] | Where is your restroom? | 请问洗手间在哪 |
[16:16] | – Just down the hall. – Thanks. | -走到头就是 -谢谢 |
[16:40] | Yeah, I think you’d be a perfectly suitable senator. | 我觉得你就是当参议员的料 |
[16:42] | You’re handsome. Good at the BS. | 这么帅气 又会扯淡 |
[16:50] | Come here, come on. | 过来 快 |
[16:53] | How’s Senator Channing doing? | 钱宁参议员怎么样了 |
[16:54] | Surprisingly well. | 竟然还不错 |
[16:55] | Listen, she emails with Maddie, | 听着 她会和曼蒂发邮件 |
[16:56] | so you have to find her computer or cell phone. | 你要找到她的电脑和手机 |
[16:58] | – But how am I supposed to… – Just do it! | -可我怎么找… -快去 |
[17:00] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:19] | Arlen? | 阿伦 |
[17:21] | Are you coming down? | 下来吗 |
[17:24] | This is what happens when you live with a ghost. | 跟”鬼魂”住一起就这样 |
[17:26] | You start hearing things. | 会开始幻听 |
[18:24] | What’s going on? What are you doing here? | 怎么回事 你在这干嘛 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry, sir. I’m…I’m… | 抱歉 先生 我… |
[18:28] | I’m a friend of Maddie’s. | 我是曼蒂的朋友 |
[18:29] | I know who you are. | 我认识你 |
[18:30] | You can’t be in her room before the prom, dummy. | 你不能在毕业舞会前就到她屋里来 傻小子 |
[18:33] | Come on in. Come on. | 过来 |
[18:35] | We gotta talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[18:37] | Hey, come on. | 来 |
[18:39] | Right here. | 坐这 |
[18:44] | So are your intentions honorable? | 你的思想纯洁吗 |
[18:47] | Um, I… | 我… |
[18:48] | I was just pulling your leg, buddy. | 我逗你呢 孩子 |
[18:49] | Of course they’re not honorable. | 当然不纯洁 |
[18:52] | You think I’ve always been old? | 你以为我没年轻过吗 |
[18:53] | No, I-I don’t. | 我没这么想 |
[18:55] | 1964… | 1964年 |
[18:58] | Susie Carson. Buick Electra. | 苏西·卡森 别克·伊莱克特拉 |
[19:00] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[19:02] | I had to tilt that sucker back. | 我得把那玩意往后调 |
[19:05] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[19:05] | You know, the…the handle. | 就那个把手 |
[19:08] | The…the chair. The… | 椅子… |
[19:11] | In the car, the seat. | 车里的椅子 |
[19:13] | – The driver’s seat. – That’s it. Yes. Yes. | -驾驶座 -没错 |
[19:15] | Had to tilt that sucker back. | 得把那玩意往后调 |
[19:21] | – So what are you doing here? – I… | -你来干什么 -我… |
[19:24] | I’m taking Maddie to the prom. | 我带曼蒂去毕业舞会 |
[19:26] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[19:28] | Are your intentions honorable? | 你思想纯洁吗 |
[19:30] | – Do you like to read? Yeah? – I do, yeah. | -你喜欢看书吗 -喜欢 |
[19:33] | Well, books are just, you know, | 书吧 |
[19:35] | they’ll make you sad, they fill your head and all that. | 会让你忧伤 会侵蚀你的思想 |
[19:38] | I don’t know. I always found, personally, that, um… | 不一定吧 我个人觉得… |
[19:39] | You know, don’t keep staring at the damn phone! | 别老盯着那部手机 |
[19:42] | Nobody’s call… is anybody calling? | 没人… 有人打电话来吗 |
[19:44] | No. Listen to me. | 没有 好好听我说话 |
[19:45] | I’m…I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[19:47] | Who wrote that book that is there | 你那旁边放的书 |
[19:49] | in your…in your…shit. | 是谁写的 |
[19:53] | In your…in your stomach there? | 你肚子旁边的 |
[19:55] | Henry Miller. It’s the “Tropic of Cancer.” | 亨利·米勒 书名是《北回归线》 |
[19:58] | All right. Okay, read it. | 好的 读一下 |
[20:00] | – Out loud? – Yes. | -读出来 -是啊 |
[20:01] | Aloud. | 大声 |
[20:03] | A loud. Loud. | 大声读出来 |
[20:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:11] | When I realize that she is gone, perhaps gone forever, | 当我发现她可能永远离去 |
[20:15] | a great void opens up and I feel that I am falling. | 强烈的空虚感扑面而来 心在向下沉 |
[20:24] | That is dead on, son. | 说得好 小子 |
[20:26] | When Maddie goes off, when she… | 曼蒂走后 当她… |
[20:31] | when she goes out into the world, | 她满世界跑的时候 |
[20:33] | a great void… will open up for me, | 强烈的空虚感扑面而来 |
[20:39] | and for her mother. | 她妈也是 |
[21:03] | Um, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:05] | Sir? | 先生 |
[21:06] | What? What? | 干嘛 |
[21:08] | Maddie wants to know the password to your phone. | 曼蒂想问一下你的手机密码 |
[21:11] | – Maddie’s home? – Yeah. | -曼蒂回来了 -嗯 |
[21:13] | Yeah, she’s in her room getting ready for prom. | 她在自己房间准备毕业舞会呢 |
[21:16] | Oh, of course. Of course. | 也对 |
[21:18] | Um, the password? | 密码是 |
[21:20] | I have dementia, son. | 我有老年痴呆 小子 |
[21:23] | There’s no friggin’ password. | 没有密码 |
[21:25] | Oh, no password. | 没密码 |
[21:27] | Good deal. | 好嘞 |
[21:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:32] | Just as I’m about to reach in and grab the last glazed donut, | 就在我要拿到最后一个美味的炸面圈时 |
[21:36] | Joanna just knocks me out of the way and takes it! | 乔安娜把我撞开拿走了 |
[21:40] | You’re kidding! | 不是吧 |
[21:41] | I know. | 操蛋吧 |
[21:42] | And so at first, I think, “Oh, I should let her”… | 我起初想”让给她吧” |
[21:44] | I mean, she could die by, like, lunchtime. | 她说不定活不过这顿午餐了 |
[21:47] | Right. | 也对 |
[21:48] | – Oh, shit. – Ms. Keyes! | -糟了 -凯斯女士 |
[21:51] | – Yeah? – Take a look at this. | -嗯 -看看这个 |
[21:52] | – What…what is it? – You cannot look at it | -这是什么 -你不打开 |
[21:54] | if you do not open it. | 怎么看 |
[21:57] | This. What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:59] | – A signature. – Wrong. | -签名 -错 |
[22:00] | Mr. Wang, do you know the difference between a signature | 王先生 你知道签名 |
[22:02] | – and an e-signature? – Yes, sir. | -和电子签名的区别吗 -知道 老板 |
[22:04] | Wonderful! A competent person. | 很好 很称职 |
[22:05] | Did I not ask you to get Janice McDermott’s signature? | 我不是让你去找贾尼斯·麦克德莫特签名吗 |
[22:08] | – Yes… – And did you get it? | -是的 -她签了吗 |
[22:08] | – Is that her signature? – No. | -这是她的签名吗 -不是 |
[22:10] | No. So how can we expect the recipient of this document to trust | 不是 那这封文件的收件人怎么能相信 |
[22:14] | that this was actually signed by Janice McDermott? | 这的确是贾尼斯·麦克德莫特签的呢 |
[22:18] | Trust is the basis of everything | 信任是这家公司 |
[22:21] | that happens at this institution. | 基本原则 |
[22:32] | – That was just great. – That was so good. | -太棒了 -太好吃了 |
[22:35] | Well, thank you, Margaret. | 谢谢你 玛格丽特 |
[22:36] | It was lovely meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:37] | Oh, well, thank you for coming. | 感谢你们来看我 |
[22:39] | It was a nice distraction. | 谢谢你们帮我解闷 |
[22:41] | Oh, Mrs. J. | 琼森女士 |
[22:46] | She has no idea who her daughter is. | 她不了解她女儿 |
[22:48] | After two-plus hours in there, neither do we. | 我们在那待了两个多小时也不知道 |
[22:51] | I met her dad, Arlen. | 我见到她爸阿伦了 |
[22:52] | What was he like? | 他人怎么样 |
[22:54] | In and out of reality, | 不怎么接受现实 |
[22:55] | haunted by the memory of his daughter, | 沉浸在他女儿的回忆中 |
[22:56] | so you know, pretty much just like us. | 就跟我们差不多 |
[22:59] | But I did get this. | 但我拿到了这个 |
[23:01] | Now we can track her through her IP address. | 这样我们就可以通过网络地址来追查她了 |
[23:02] | Okay, hang on, Mr. Robot. | 慢着 机器人先生 |
[23:03] | We’re not taking Mrs. J’s cell phone. | 我们不能偷琼森女士的手机 |
[23:05] | These aren’t rich people or assholes. | 他们不是富人或者傻逼 |
[23:07] | We are one email | 我们只要发个邮件 |
[23:09] | away from figuring out where Maddie is. | 就能查到曼蒂的地址了 |
[23:10] | Come on, Richie, I’m starving. | 拜托 小理理 我饿死了 |
[23:11] | We can give it back later. | 回头再还她嘛 |
[23:13] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[23:14] | Mrs. J was really sweet | 琼森女士人真的很好 |
[23:15] | and she taught me about feta cheese, | 还教我怎么做羊奶酪 |
[23:17] | so promise me that’s what we’re gonna do. | 你们必须向我保证要还给她 |
[23:19] | Say it, both of you. | 你俩都得说 |
[23:20] | – Okay, we promise. – Promise. | -好 我们保证 -保证 |
[23:21] | With feta on top. We’ll take the phone back. | 我们会还手机的 再加点羊奶酪 |
[23:24] | – Now can we go? – I’m driving. | -能走了吗 -我来开 |
[23:25] | Shotgun. | 我坐副驾 |
[23:33] | Have a good meeting. | 会议顺利 |
[23:34] | I’m sorry again a… | 再次道歉… |
[23:39] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[24:48] | Viv? | 薇薇 |
[24:49] | In the kitchen! | 我在厨房 |
[24:54] | Just finished. | 刚弄完 |
[24:56] | All done today. | 今天的活都完事了 |
[24:57] | I see next time. | 再见啦 |
[24:59] | I need you to stay for a minute, actually. | 你再待会吧 |
[25:03] | I stay? | 再待会 |
[25:04] | I’ve had a really shitty day. | 我今天太不顺了 |
[25:07] | I’d just like to sit and talk with you. | 想跟你坐下聊聊 |
[25:09] | You know, the way we do. | 就像之前那样 |
[25:11] | Oh, yeah? | 这样啊 |
[25:13] | I–I am very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[25:15] | Maybe tomorrow I can? | 明天可以吗 |
[25:17] | No. | 不行 |
[25:19] | Now would be better. | 现在最好 |
[25:20] | We’ll have a drink. | 喝点酒吧 |
[25:22] | Do you like gin? | 你喜欢金酒吗 |
[25:58] | Maddie? | 曼蒂 |
[26:00] | I’m in the kitchen. | 我在厨房 |
[26:06] | Don’t run, doll. | 别跑 小可爱 |
[26:08] | You know the Doctor doesn’t like to chase. | 你知道医生不喜欢追逐 |
[26:10] | Nor do I. | 我也不喜欢 |
[26:28] | Hello, Maddie. | 你好 曼蒂 |
[26:30] | I’m Lenny Cohen. | 我是兰妮·科恩 |
[26:33] | Do you know who I am? | 你认识我吗 |
[26:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:37] | Good. Let’s eat. | 很好 吃饭吧 |
[26:43] | Why am I here? | 我为什么来 |
[26:46] | How did you get in? | 你怎么进来的 |
[26:48] | Don’t answer a question with a question. | 别用问句来回答问题 |
[26:50] | That’s rude. | 不礼貌 |
[26:50] | Well, I was just wondering if… | 我只是好奇… |
[26:52] | Take a bite of your omelet. | 吃一口煎蛋卷 |
[26:54] | You’re just a tiny, little thing, aren’t you? | 你真是娇小玲珑啊 |
[26:56] | Go on, honey. | 吃吧 亲爱的 |
[26:58] | Eat. | 吃 |
[27:03] | You asked me how I got in. | 你问我怎么进来的 |
[27:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:09] | You know perfectly well that how I got in here is irrelevant | 你很清楚我怎么进来的一点都不重要 |
[27:14] | because here I am. | 因为我已经进来了 |
[27:16] | Why I’m here, now, that’s your real concern. | 我来的原因才是你真正想知道的 |
[27:19] | Okay, why are you here? | 好吧 你为什么来 |
[27:21] | You’re being rude again. | 你又不礼貌了 |
[27:22] | I asked you. You tell me. | 这话是我问你的 你来告诉我 |
[27:24] | I’m really not sure. | 我真的不清楚 |
[27:26] | Heller is… coming along. | 我还在对付海勒 |
[27:28] | You know, he’s a bit more challenging than we expected. | 他比我们预想的要难缠点 |
[27:32] | Um, he’s got a temper, let me tell you, | 我跟你说 他脾气可不小 |
[27:34] | but I have a calming effect on him, | 但我能舒缓他的脾气 |
[27:36] | which is kind of the angle I was taking, | 这也是我的入手点 |
[27:37] | you know, rather than just the obvious seduction, you know. | 而不是简单粗暴地勾引他 |
[27:40] | – He’s the kind of guy that… – I changed my mind. | -他属于那种… -我改变主意了 |
[27:42] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[27:46] | Why am I here? | 我为什么来 |
[27:48] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[27:49] | Does it have something to do with Max or Sally? | 这和马克斯和莎莉有关吗 |
[27:53] | I mean, everyone seems to be on edge, so… | 大家好像都有点神经质 |
[27:55] | No, no. | 不不 |
[27:56] | Maddie? | 曼蒂 |
[27:59] | Tell me about Patrick Campbell. | 跟我说说帕特里克·坎贝尔 |
[28:07] | He’s a friend I made at the coffee shop across from the bank. | 我在银行对面的咖啡店认识他的 |
[28:11] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[28:12] | Tell me about him. | 跟我说说他 |
[28:13] | Not much to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[28:14] | Nice guy. Nice family. Smart. | 人不错 家人也好 很聪明 |
[28:17] | You met his family? | 你见了他家人 |
[28:19] | I…met some of them at a barbecue he had at his house. | 我在他家的烧烤派对上见了几个 |
[28:22] | It was really lovely and harmless. | 温馨又无害 |
[28:26] | I’m glad you think so. | 很高兴你这么想 |
[28:27] | The Doctor doesn’t think so. | 医生就不是了 |
[28:29] | Doesn’t think it’s harmless to be spending time with someone | 他觉得你在目标以外的人身上浪费时间 |
[28:32] | who’s not your mark. | 不能算是无害 |
[28:34] | The Doctor doesn’t think it’s harmless that while you’re on the job, | 医生觉得你不好好干活损害了他的利益 |
[28:38] | while he’s paying you to do one thing, | 他付你工资来工作 |
[28:42] | you’re actually doing another. | 而且却在干别的 |
[28:45] | Doesn’t seem harmless to the Doctor at all. | 医生觉得这怎么能叫无害呢 |
[28:48] | Okay, I can understand how… | 我能理解… |
[28:49] | Are you fucking him? | 你跟他上床了吗 |
[28:51] | No! Absolutely not. | 没有 绝对没有 |
[28:52] | Not even a little. | 连亲热都没有 |
[28:53] | Not even a little? | 亲热都没有 |
[28:57] | That’s funny. | 有趣 |
[28:59] | I mean, I just meant that… | 我只是说 |
[29:02] | you know what I mean. I just meant… | 你知道我的意思 |
[29:03] | Does he want to fuck you? | 他想上你吗 |
[29:05] | You know, he…he did want to get, | 他是想和我谈恋爱 |
[29:09] | uh, romantic, but I made it very clear | 但我说得很清楚 |
[29:12] | that that was not going to happen. | 我和他之间没可能的 |
[29:13] | You want to fuck him? | 你想上他 |
[29:15] | Why…why are we even having this discussion? | 为什么要讨论这个 |
[29:18] | Handsome guy, smart, nice family… | 有颜有才 家庭温馨 |
[29:21] | seems rather fuckable to me. | 值得一上啊 |
[29:23] | Well, I haven’t and I’m not going to, so… | 我没上过 也没这个打算 |
[29:27] | I asked if you wanted to. | 我是问你想上吗 |
[29:29] | More to the point, | 更重要的是 |
[29:30] | are you fucking Gary Heller? | 你跟加里·海勒上床了吗 |
[29:32] | – Not yet, no. – Not even a little? | -还没 -还没亲热过吗 |
[29:36] | Does he want to fuck you? | 他想上你吗 |
[29:37] | He seems interested, yes. | 好像有这个意思 |
[29:40] | I heard he got upset with you today. | 他今天好像跟你闹得不愉快 |
[29:45] | That was a work related misunderstanding. | 那只是工作上的误会 |
[29:47] | I…I can assure you, it… | 我向你保证 |
[29:50] | it’s really not a big deal. | 真不是什么大事 |
[29:51] | Maddie, you’re not doing your job. | 曼蒂 你没好好干活 |
[29:54] | It is a big deal. | 这就是大事 |
[29:55] | That’s not right. | 这么说就不对了 |
[29:56] | I…I think that I’m… | 我觉得我… |
[29:58] | Not even a question. | 我不是在询问你 |
[29:59] | The Doctor sends me when people aren’t doing their jobs, | 医生派我来就是因为有人没好好干活 |
[30:03] | and… I’m here, aren’t I? | 然而我现在在这 对吧 |
[30:07] | – Yes. – So one more time. | -是的 -所以我再问一遍 |
[30:12] | Why am I here? | 我为什么来 |
[30:16] | Because I’m not… doing my job. | 我没好好干活 |
[30:19] | Yes. That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:21] | Because you’re not doing your job. | 因为你没好好干活 |
[30:23] | – So I’m here. – Okay. | -所以我才来的 -好的 |
[30:25] | And I’m going to stay here until you do do your job. | 你完成任务前我会一直待在这 |
[30:28] | – Okay. – Stop saying “Okay.” it’s annoying. | -好的 -别说”好的” 烦不烦啊 |
[30:31] | You know what’s great about the Doctor? | 你知道医生厉害在哪吗 |
[30:35] | He really understands | 他非常了解 |
[30:37] | we all have our areas of expertise. | 我们每个人都有专长 |
[30:41] | He’s so good– | 他太聪明了 |
[30:42] | masterful, really… at employing us to do what we do best. | 真的很善于发挥我们各自的特长 |
[30:47] | And, Maddie, | 曼蒂 |
[30:49] | you are really good at your job. | 你擅长你的工作 |
[30:51] | Thank you. That’s nice to hear. | 谢谢你的夸奖 |
[30:53] | I also am really good at my job. | 我也很擅长我的工作 |
[30:57] | Yes. Sure you are. | 毫无疑问 |
[31:00] | My job begins when you fail to do yours. | 你没好好干活时 我就得干活了 |
[31:04] | – Yes? – Yes. | -对吧 -嗯 |
[31:07] | So let me say a few things to help you. | 我给你提个醒 |
[31:09] | Everywhere you go, | 你去任何地方 |
[31:11] | everything you do, everything you think | 做任何事 心中所想 |
[31:14] | should be about doing your job. | 都应该跟工作有关 |
[31:17] | So land Heller. Go to bed with him. | 摆平海勒 跟他上床 |
[31:19] | Marry him. And disappear. | 嫁给他 然后消失 |
[31:22] | You know the game. | 你懂游戏规则的 |
[31:24] | Just do your job. | 好好干活 |
[31:26] | – Got it. – And Patrick Campbell? | -明白 -帕特里克·坎贝尔呢 |
[31:28] | Not helpful to this goal. | 并不能帮上忙 |
[31:30] | So… | 所以 |
[31:32] | lose him. | 甩掉他 |
[31:33] | – Understood. – Start tonight. | -明白 -今晚就实行 |
[31:35] | Yeah, I will. | 好的 |
[31:37] | – Of course. – Good. | -当然 -很好 |
[31:40] | It’s just, you don’t want to see me do my job. | 你不会想看到我干活的那天 |
[31:46] | Let’s not let it come to that. | 别走到那步 |
[31:50] | Go on, sweetie, eat. | 继续啊 宝贝 吃啊 |
[32:00] | Ooh, smells good in here. | 好香啊 |
[32:02] | Hey, can we sit up in that cabin-y section? | 我们能坐卡座吗 |
[32:04] | – It’s so… – Cabin-y? | -太… -卡座 |
[32:06] | – Yeah. – Yeah, she’s not gonna be able to tell what it is. | -对 -她不会发现的 |
[32:08] | Like Tinder or something? | 像是交友软件吗 |
[32:10] | No. The app embeds a bug in the photo | 不 这应用会在邮件的照片附件中 |
[32:12] | – that will attach to the email. – Right. | -嵌入一个病毒 -嗯 |
[32:13] | When Maddie opens it, the browser automatically finds | 曼蒂打开后 浏览器就能自动查找 |
[32:16] | the IP address and the location of whatever device | 网络地址以及打开邮件设备的 |
[32:19] | – is on the email. – So glamorous. | -位置 -太棒了 |
[32:20] | You look like a… beautiful sea captain up here. | 你像个美丽的船长 |
[32:23] | Like a Viking princess or something. | 跟北欧海盗公主似的 |
[32:25] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:27] | Your waitress will be here in a moment. | 服务生一会就来 |
[32:28] | Oh, hold up. You’re not our waitress? | 等等 你不是服务生吗 |
[32:30] | No, I’ve gotta go back to swabbing the deck over at the host stand. | 我得回去继续擦迎客台了 |
[32:33] | Argh. That sucks. | 太惨了 |
[32:34] | All right, well, don’t be a stranger, okay? Come visit. | 别太见外 一会过来坐坐 |
[32:39] | Does that bullshit actually work? | 这废话真的有用吗 |
[32:40] | That’s called being nice to people, all right? | 这叫客气 好吗 |
[32:42] | You should try it sometime, Grumpy McPoutsAlot. | 你时不时也该试试 傲娇母老虎 |
[32:44] | So once we have the IP address, | 只要我们有网络地址 |
[32:46] | – we can always find her? – Or at least her phone. | -就能一直找到她吧 -至少是她的手机 |
[32:49] | – Cool. – Yet still no progress with jet packs. | -酷 -可喷射背包的技术还是不成熟 |
[32:51] | Thinking of you. Hey, sweetie… | 想你了 宝贝 |
[32:54] | How do you know Mrs. J calls her “Sweetie”? | 你怎么知道琼森女士叫她”宝贝” |
[32:55] | It’s in the other email. | 别的邮件里写了 |
[32:56] | Drove past your old school today. | 今天开车经过你的母校 |
[32:58] | Thought of you. Hope all is well, | 想起了你 希望你一切顺利 |
[33:00] | so far away. Miss you. Mom. | 离你好远 想你 妈妈 |
[33:03] | Now we just have to wait for her to open it. | 现在就等她打开邮件了 |
[33:05] | – All right. – Jesus, I’m starving. | -好 -天啊 我饿死了 |
[33:07] | God, that lunch was a crime against humanity. | 我的天 那顿午餐简直反人类 |
[33:09] | No wonder Maddie never comes home. | 怪不得曼蒂不回家 |
[33:10] | – Excuse me. Can we order? Thanks. – Right away. | -不好意思 可以点餐吗 谢谢 -好 |
[33:20] | So I had a shitty, shitty day. | 我今天太不顺了 |
[33:26] | How about you? How was your day? | 你呢 今天怎么样 |
[33:28] | Oh, fine. | 还好 |
[33:28] | You know, I clean the other house | 我打扫了别人家 |
[33:31] | and then I clean yours. | 然后来打扫你家 |
[33:33] | Two houses better than three. | 两家比三家轻松点 |
[33:35] | Drink. | 喝 |
[33:36] | Yes. | 好 |
[33:41] | No, no. You’ve got to kill it. | 不不 你得喝光[杀掉] |
[33:43] | – Kill? – Kill it. Like a shot. One. | -杀掉 -一口喝光 |
[33:48] | There you go. That’s better. | 这就对了嘛 |
[33:52] | So where is this other house? | 另外一家在哪 |
[33:55] | This house you clean? | 你打扫的房子 |
[33:57] | Oh, the Markinson house. Forest Avenue. | 住在林荫大道上的马金森家 |
[34:00] | I don’t know the Markinsons. | 我不认识马金森一家 |
[34:01] | But you know, I think I’d like to. | 但我想认识一下 |
[34:03] | Maybe I’ll give them a call. Is that okay? | 我给他们打个电话吧 可以吗 |
[34:05] | Of course. In my Apples phone in purse. | 当然 我去拿包里的苹果手机 |
[34:07] | – I get it. – No. No, no, no. Sit. | -我这就去拿 -不不不 坐下 |
[34:10] | Later. | 过会再说 |
[34:11] | – We’re having a drink. – Ok. | -这在喝酒呢 -好的 |
[34:17] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[34:18] | Nastrovia. Whatever. | 干杯[波兰语] 管它怎么念呢 |
[34:29] | It’s got to be strange | 打扫陌生人的房子 |
[34:31] | cleaning people’s houses. It’s so intimate. | 挺奇怪的吧 有点太私密了 |
[34:33] | Not sure I’d like it. I don’t know. | 我可能不会喜欢 |
[34:36] | It’s not so bad. It pays good– | 也不赖 工资挺好 |
[34:37] | You know, when my mother would leave the house… | 我妈出门后 |
[34:42] | you know, I would never go through her stuff. | 我从不会翻她的东西 |
[34:44] | All the other neighborhood kids, they… | 别的邻居家小孩 |
[34:46] | they’d go through their parents’ stuff. | 都会翻父母的东西 |
[34:48] | And now, you know what’s funny? | 你知道好玩的是什么吗 |
[34:49] | Every day, I deal with people’s money. | 我天天和别人的钱打交道 |
[34:53] | You know, it’s just numbers, | 都是数字而已 |
[34:54] | but it’s like sneaking through their lives. | 但感觉像是窥探别人的生活 |
[34:57] | I can’t imagine that. | 我无法想象 |
[34:59] | Well, you go through strangers’ houses. | 你打扫陌生人的房子 |
[35:02] | I go through their bank accounts. | 我帮他们理账 |
[35:06] | Who else gets to | 谁还能 |
[35:08] | peer into the dark corners of our lives, huh? | 窥视我们生活的隐私呢 |
[35:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:13] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫你不知道 |
[35:14] | It’s not complicated. | 这又不复杂 |
[35:15] | Who else sneaks around | 谁还能窥视 |
[35:18] | and looks at other people’s stuff? | 别人的东西 |
[35:21] | Oh, the dentist looks in our mouths. | 牙医会查看我们的嘴 |
[35:25] | Dentist, yeah. That’s good. That’s intimate. | 牙医 没错 这也很私密 |
[35:29] | But you know who else is far more intimate? | 但你知道谁能看到更私密的东西吗 |
[35:33] | The Doctor. | 医生 |
[35:36] | Do you go to the Doctor? | 你会去见医生吗 |
[35:38] | Of course, he’s important. | 当然 医生很重要 |
[35:41] | Have you been to the Doctor recently? | 你最近见医生了吗 |
[35:43] | No, not in a while. | 没有 |
[35:46] | Do you work for the Doctor? | 你为医生工作吗 |
[35:50] | No, I don’t clean any doctor’s house. | 我没打扫过医生的房子 |
[35:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:02] | Mr. Heller, I think maybe you are drunken now. | 海勒先生 你应该是喝醉了 |
[36:06] | I go and I… | 我去… |
[36:09] | Stop! | 站住 |
[36:11] | Do you work for the Doctor, | 你是不是医生的人 |
[36:13] | you Polish bitch? | 你个波兰婊 |
[36:15] | No, sir. | 不是 先生 |
[36:16] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[36:18] | No. | 不是 |
[36:24] | Here we go. | 给你点颜色瞧瞧 |
[36:41] | 琼森女士 标题 想你了 | |
[36:43] | 今天开车经过你的母校 想起了你 离你好远 希望你一切顺利 想你 妈妈 | |
[36:48] | Something interesting? | 有什么趣事吗 |
[36:51] | Nope. | 没有 |
[36:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:57] | Okay, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:58] | – Ready? – Yep. Do it. | -好了吗 -嗯 开始吧 |
[37:02] | – I hardly felt a thing! – Yeah? | -根本没感觉 -是吗 |
[37:04] | Getting good, Mr. Bloom. Getting really good. | 越来越厉害啦 布鲁姆先生 好厉害 |
[37:06] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[37:07] | – What’s up, guys – Hey, man. Watch this. | -干嘛呢你俩 -哥们 看这个 |
[37:09] | Yeah, show me. | 给我瞅瞅 |
[37:14] | – What? – Did you just stick it in the hostess? | -怎么了 -你上了那个迎宾小姐 |
[37:15] | Crude! | 嘴真欠 |
[37:17] | – So what if I did? – I don’t believe it. | -干了又怎么了 -难以置信 |
[37:19] | Oh, come on. You saw the way she was looking at me. | 拜托 你也看到她看我的眼神了 |
[37:20] | – What was I supposed to do? – What? | -我能怎么办 -什么 |
[37:21] | Where, in the… in the bathroom? | 你们在洗手间做的 |
[37:23] | – How do you even know? – You just know, man. You just know. | -你怎么知道的 -就是知道啊 |
[37:26] | And no, not in the bathroom, sicko. | 不是在洗手间 小变态 |
[37:28] | They got this little closet for their coats. | 他们这里有大衣间 |
[37:31] | Disgusting! | 太恶心了 |
[37:32] | Oh, who asked you? | 谁问你了 |
[37:33] | You know, for a wannabe artist, | 你自诩为艺术家 |
[37:34] | you certainly have a lot of hang-ups. | 肯定不少心里疾病吧 |
[37:36] | “Wannabe,” are you kidding? | “自诩” 你在逗我吗 |
[37:37] | – Guys, come on. – Yeah, what hang-ups? | -伙计们 行了 -什么心理疾病 |
[37:38] | When’s the last time you actually got some? | 你上次做爱是什么时候了 |
[37:39] | Like I’m gonna tell you. | 好像我会告诉你似的 |
[37:40] | Well, you’re awfully interested in who I’m screwing | 你对我跟我做爱的人和时间特别感兴趣 |
[37:42] | and when, but you won’t talk about it? | 但你不想聊 |
[37:43] | – Can I show you the watch lift? – Tell me. Tell me. | -我给你演示一下偷表吧 -告诉我啊 |
[37:44] | Cece was what, two years ago? | 茜茜是两年前了吧 |
[37:46] | – Was she the last time? – I’ve been laid in two years. | -她是最后一个吗 -后来我也有做爱 |
[37:48] | – I have! – Okay. Sure, if you say so. | -我有 -你说有就有吧 |
[37:51] | You guys need anything else? | 你们还需要什么吗 |
[37:52] | Some desserts? | 来点甜点 |
[37:53] | I think just the check. Thank you. | 埋单吧 谢谢 |
[37:55] | By the way, the service here was incredible. | 对了 这里的服务真是太棒了 |
[37:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:59] | Oh, my God, he’s like a boner with a body. | 天啊 他是屌星人吧 |
[38:01] | Now, that’s funny. | 挺逗 |
[38:05] | Oh, my God, she opened it. | 天啊 她打开邮箱了 |
[38:06] | – Is it working? – What’s happening? | -成功了吗 -怎么样了 |
[38:09] | 曼蒂 北纬47度32分31秒 西经122度17分37.14秒 | |
[38:11] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[38:13] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[38:15] | She’s in Seattle. | 她在西雅图 |
[38:16] | – Seattle? – You’re a genius. | -西雅图 -你真是个天才 |
[38:18] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[38:20] | – Great job. – So…no! | -干得漂亮 -别过来 |
[38:22] | – Away. – All right. | -走开 -好吧 |
[38:23] | So let’s get that phone back to Mrs. J, pronto. | 赶紧把手机还给琼森女士吧 |
[38:25] | You promised, right? | 你们答应了 对吧 |
[38:27] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[38:28] | We’re gonna need more money. | 我们钱不够了 |
[38:29] | – To pay for dinner? – To pay for Seattle. | -晚饭的钱吗 -去西雅图的钱 |
[38:31] | And everything we have to do there. | 以及到那之后的花销 |
[38:47] | Maddie? | 曼蒂 |
[38:49] | I’ll make this right. | 我会补救的 |
[38:50] | – I promise. – Good. | -我保证 -很好 |
[38:52] | Because you’ll be seeing me around until it’s done. | 你没完成任务前 我会一直在这 |
[38:55] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[38:57] | All right. | 明白 |
[39:36] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:42] | Mr. Heller? | 海勒先生 |
[40:02] | Mr. Heller? | 海勒先生 |
[41:07] | Get out of here. | 快走 |
[41:18] | Get out of here. | 快走 |