时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Previously on “Imposters”… | 《假面真情》前情回顾 |
[00:07] | Yes, Doctor, we’re on schedule. | 是的医生 一切进展顺利 |
[00:08] | I have a concern. | 我有点担心 |
[00:10] | Is she getting distracted? | 她是不是有点不专心 |
[00:11] | Are you attracted to me? | 你喜欢我吗 |
[00:14] | I almost jumped you at the coffee shop | 你我初次在咖啡厅相遇时 |
[00:17] | the first time we met. | 我就差投怀送抱了 |
[00:20] | I…I drive up and there’s some strange guy here, | 我开车过来看到有个陌生人 |
[00:22] | touching your face. | 在摸你的脸 |
[00:23] | Just because we had one awkward dinner | 就因为我们共进了一次气氛尴尬的晚餐 |
[00:25] | and you grabbed my tit, doesn’t give you the right | 你摸了我的胸不代表你可以 |
[00:27] | to be an asshole. | 在我朋友面前耍浑 |
[00:28] | Maybe I need to send Lenny Cohen. | 要不我把兰妮·科恩派过去吧 |
[00:29] | Hello, Maddie. I’m Lenny Cohen. | 你好 曼蒂 我是兰妮·科恩 |
[00:33] | This is Florence Hayes, our new IT man. | 我们的新IT人员弗洛伦斯·海斯 |
[00:36] | – It symbolizes what? – The wanderer | -到底有什么象征意义 -一名浪子 |
[00:39] | who finally stopped his wondering. | 他在爱的荒漠中辗转多年 |
[00:41] | I did get this. | 我拿到了这个 |
[00:43] | Now we can track her through her IP address. | 这样我们就可以通过网络地址来追查她了 |
[00:45] | – Oh, my God, she opened it. – Is it working? | -天啊 她打开邮箱了 -成功了吗 |
[00:46] | – What’s happening? – Seattle. | -怎么样了 -西雅图 |
[00:49] | – She’s in Seattle. – We’re gonna need more money. | -她在西雅图 -我们钱不够了 |
[00:55] | – Do you work for the Doctor? – No, sir. | -你是不是医生的人 -不是 先生 |
[00:59] | Mr. Heller? | 海勒先生 |
[01:07] | Get out of here. Get out of here. | 快走 快走 |
[01:38] | First dead body? | 头一次见死人 |
[01:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:44] | – When’s she getting here? – Soon. | -她什么时候到 -很快 |
[01:49] | She’ll be here soon. | 她说到就到 |
[02:05] | It’s late for you to be out here, isn’t it? | 这个时间还在外面也太晚了吧 |
[02:07] | My dad said I’m allowed to patrol the alley. | 我爸爸说我可以在街道上巡逻 |
[02:10] | Are you a good guy | 你是好汉 |
[02:11] | – or a bad guy? – I’m not a guy at all. | -还是坏蛋 -我又不是汉子 |
[02:15] | Fine. Are you a good girl or a bad girl? | 好吧 那你是善女还是恶女 |
[02:19] | Let me see. Is a shark good or bad? | 我想想 你觉得鲨鱼是善还是恶 |
[02:22] | – Bad. – Why? | -是恶 -为什么 |
[02:24] | Because it eats people. | 因为鲨鱼吃人 |
[02:26] | So if you’re a person, a shark is bad | 那么如果你是人类 鲨鱼是恶 |
[02:29] | because it might eat you. | 因为它会吃人 |
[02:31] | But if you’re a shark yourself… | 但是如果你是头鲨鱼 |
[02:33] | say, a hungry little boy shark that likes to | 是头饥饿的公鲨鱼 |
[02:35] | – eat people for snacks… – If you’re bad, | -喜欢拿人类当零食 -如果你是坏人 |
[02:37] | I have to smash you with my Hammer of Justice. | 我就用正义之锤灭了你 |
[02:40] | Oh, please don’t smash me with your hammer of justice. | 求你别用正义之锤灭了我 |
[02:43] | Are you good or bad? | 你到底是好人还是坏人 |
[02:46] | What if I won’t say? Or don’t know? | 我就不说会怎样 我不知道会怎样 |
[02:49] | Can your Hammer of Justice tell if I’m good or bad? | 你的正义之锤能分辨我到底是好是坏吗 |
[02:52] | What? No. | 什么 不能 |
[02:54] | My Hammer of Justice is just, like, my tool. | 我的正义之锤只是我的工具 |
[02:57] | I’m Hammer Man. | 我是杵锤侠 |
[03:00] | Look… | 那… |
[03:04] | Think about it this way, Hammer Man: | 设想一下 杵锤侠 |
[03:07] | I’m a tool, too. | 我也是个工具 |
[03:08] | So what do I know about being good or bad? | 所以我怎么知道自己是善还是恶 |
[03:11] | – You’re no fun. – Not true, Hammer Man. | -你一点都不好玩 -才不是呢 杵锤侠 |
[03:14] | First, I get to have so much fun. | 首先 我乐趣多多 |
[03:17] | I’m like the shark’s teeth. | 我就像鲨鱼的牙齿 |
[03:20] | Or that Hammer of Justice you’re holding. | 或是像你手中的正义之锤 |
[03:23] | Or maybe I’m like the fire that’s burned | 或是像开天辟地时的火焰 |
[03:25] | since the beginning of time. | 从上帝创造天地万物时就点燃 |
[03:26] | No one knows who started it, and no one can put it out. | 没人知道究竟是谁点燃 也没人能熄灭 |
[03:30] | But I get to be the fire. | 但我必须扮演火的角色 |
[03:33] | So maybe I’m not good or bad. | 也许 我既非善也非恶 |
[03:38] | I just am. | 我就是我 |
[03:41] | Sorry. Was that too poetic? | 抱歉 是不是说得太诗意了 |
[03:44] | A bit forced? | 有点牵强 |
[03:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:49] | Time for you to go home. | 你该回家了 |
[03:52] | Look, | 听着 |
[03:54] | I promise I’ll keep an eye on the alley for you. | 我保证我会帮你看着这条街 |
[03:58] | Okay? Go on home. | 好吗 快回家 |
[04:00] | Go! | 快点 |
[04:21] | I could see why you didn’t want to fuck the guy. | 我能理解你为什么不愿意上这个家伙了 |
[04:24] | All righty then. Let’s do this. | 好了 干活吧 |
[04:32] | Cheapest flight to Seattle’s $349 one way. | 飞西雅图最便宜的单程机票是349美元 |
[04:35] | That’s just over $1,000 for the three of us. | 三个人就是一千出头 |
[04:37] | Jeez, man. Don’t forget food and motels | 天啊 还得算上吃喝住宿 |
[04:40] | Hey, are you sure you wanna use red? | 我说你确定要用红色吗 |
[04:42] | We always used red for everything must go sales. | 通常必须大甩卖时人们才用红色 |
[04:44] | It kinda screams desperation, no? | 基本上就是绝望的叫嚣嘛 |
[04:45] | Red works, okay? | 红色奏效 好吗 |
[04:48] | – All right. – We pull off your little scheme, | -行吧 -我们施展你的雕虫小技 |
[04:50] | we’ll be able to buy the tickets | 就买得起机票 |
[04:52] | and have enough to live off of for a while, right? | 还有富裕钱能活一段日子呢 是吧 |
[04:54] | My little scheme is actually quite elegant. | 我的雕虫小技可谓巧妙绝伦 |
[04:57] | It’s all about a synchronized execution of various… | 那就是同时执行多种… |
[04:59] | Hey, wouldn’t cursive be more effective? | 草体字是不是更有效 |
[05:01] | Yeah, see, that’s what I’m saying. | 对对 我就说嘛 |
[05:02] | – The block letters are so… – Which one of you guys | -正楷字体简直… -你们这俩家伙 |
[05:04] | went to art school? | 谁读过美院 |
[05:06] | Oh, yeah. Me. | 本姑娘我啊 |
[05:07] | Okay, back off. Both of you. Go. | 边儿去 你们俩都给我边儿待着去 |
[05:09] | – I got this, okay? – I’m just trying to… | -我来搞定好吗 -我只是想… |
[05:10] | – Go! – Okay, okay, fine. | -滚 -行行 好吧 |
[05:13] | – Fine. – Hey, you’re right about execution, though, man. | -好 -不过你说执行是对的 |
[05:16] | The halfback doesn’t stay back to block | 中卫不在留在后面拦截 |
[05:18] | or the guys on the sales floor don’t move product, | 做销售的不搬货 |
[05:20] | – doesn’t mean a thing, you know? – Yeah. | -都是不称职对吧 -对 |
[05:22] | – You feel me? – Yeah, yeah, man. | -你懂我意思吗 -没错 老兄 |
[05:23] | I feel you. Definitely. | 我当然懂你 |
[05:28] | – That’s actually really good. – Totally nailed it. | -相当不错嘛 -相当了得 |
[05:49] | Dad, it’s not fair! Mom said you’d get it for me. | 爸爸 我不管 妈妈说你会给我买的 |
[05:52] | – Everyone has one. – How many times | -大家都有 -说多少遍了 |
[05:54] | do I have to tell you it’s not gonna happen? | 我告诉你想都别想 |
[05:55] | Just sit there and wait for me while I run my errands! | 我办点事情 坐在这里等我 |
[05:57] | And do not move a muscle! | 哪儿都别去 |
[06:02] | Oh, my God. I don’t believe it. | 天啊 难以置信 |
[06:04] | Did he not put my wallet back? | 他没把我的钱包放回来 |
[06:05] | Oh, there it is. Thank God. | 在这里 谢天谢地 |
[06:25] | Where the hell’s Sally? | 莎莉去哪儿了 |
[06:27] | Check if she got back to you, will you? | 看看她有没有回复你 好吗 |
[06:34] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[06:35] | I don’t know. Maybe she’s asleep. | 我不知道 可能她在睡觉 |
[06:37] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[06:38] | You think maybe it was someone at the bank? | 你觉得会不会是银行里的人干的 |
[06:40] | I mean, we pissed off a lot of people. | 毕竟我们得罪了不少人 |
[06:42] | Maybe someone over there… | 也许是那边的人 |
[06:44] | Sally did this. Don’t kid yourselves. | 就是莎莉干的 别自欺欺人了 |
[06:46] | No, this is not Sally’s style at all. | 才不是莎莉的行事风格 |
[06:47] | We shouldn’t jump to that conclusion. | 我们不能妄下结论 |
[06:48] | I’m thinking it, you’re thinking it. | 我们都在绞尽脑汁 |
[06:50] | But…Occam’s razor. | 但正如奥卡姆剃刀定律 |
[06:51] | The simplest explanation is the correct explanation. | 最简单的解释往往是最佳答案 |
[06:54] | Sally found the Doctor’s money under the floorboard. | 莎莉在地板下面发现了医生的钱 |
[06:56] | Heller found Sally. Violence ensued. | 海勒发现了莎莉的所作所为 上演暴力 |
[06:59] | Sally ran off with the Doctor’s money. | 莎莉带着医生的钱潜逃了 |
[07:01] | What do you mean the Doctor’s money? | 你说医生的钱是什么意思 |
[07:05] | Heller was laundering money for the Doctor. | 海勒一直帮医生洗钱 |
[07:07] | He has been for years. And then he started | 已经数年之久 然后他开始监守自盗 |
[07:08] | – skimming more and more and… – How did you not tell me this? | -越盗越多 -这事你怎么不告诉我 |
[07:11] | How am I supposed to do my job? | 这样我如何做事 |
[07:12] | – You didn’t need to know! – If I don’t know | -你无须知道 -如果 |
[07:13] | – this kind of information– – No, you just had to | -我对这种情况一无所知 -不用 |
[07:15] | – land the guy, that’s all.- Kids, shh! | -你只需搞定这个家伙就好 -都闭嘴 |
[07:18] | I’m sorry that Heller was not exactly beloved, okay? | 抱歉海勒就是这么不受待见 |
[07:22] | And if someone is holding some kind of a grudge | 万一有人跟他有仇 |
[07:24] | and–and knew that he was keeping money here… | 而且知道他把钱藏在这里 |
[07:26] | Sally’s overcoat? | 莎莉的外套对吗 |
[07:29] | – Yes. – She left it in the hall. | -对 -她丢在客厅里了 |
[07:33] | And… | 还有 |
[07:36] | this, in our dead friend’s fist. | 这个 咱们这位死翘翘的朋友手里 |
[07:41] | It’s her hair. | 攥着她的秀发 |
[07:43] | Same color, no? | 发色一致对吗 |
[07:48] | Think it’s a little bit of scalp in there. | 我看上面还扯下来点头皮呢 |
[07:51] | Eyes on the prize. Scrub, scrub. | 专心干活 快点擦洗 |
[07:55] | I’m gonna give the Doctor a ring-a-ding, | 我去给医生打个电话 |
[07:57] | figure out how to get you out of | 看看怎么才能让你们 |
[07:58] | this ridiculous shit show you’ve got yourselves in. | 摆脱这出自作自受的烂戏 |
[08:02] | Stay tuned. | 等我消息 |
[08:11] | Okay, a little to the left. I wanna get Dad’s store. | 往左边一点 我要老爸的店也入镜 |
[08:20] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[08:25] | – So sorry. – Watch where you’re going. | -对不起 -看着点儿路 |
[08:27] | 29 years old and still chasing Pokémon. | 都29岁了还沉迷宠物小精灵 |
[08:30] | – My bad. – Yeah, your bad. | -错在我 -确实错在你 |
[08:36] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[08:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:51] | Ma’am, sorry to bother you. | 女士 抱歉打扰下 |
[08:52] | – May I see your receipt, please? – Of course. | -我能看下你的发票吗 -可以 |
[08:54] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | – Ooh, an espresso machine, huh? – Yeah, it’s a beauty. | -意式浓缩咖啡机啊 -超赞的 |
[08:59] | – Oh, it’s lovely. – All right. | -很漂亮 -好了 |
[09:00] | – Well, you have a great day. – I will. Thank you. | -祝你愉快 -好 谢谢 |
[09:13] | This was a birthday gift from my husband. | 这是我老公送我的生日礼物 |
[09:15] | It’s a beautiful machine, | 这咖啡机是很美观 |
[09:17] | but I think it’s a little extravagant for our budget. | 不过我想有点超出我们的预算了 |
[09:19] | No problem. Do you have your receipt? | 好的 有发票吗 |
[09:21] | Yes, I do. | 当然有 |
[09:30] | – Oh, Jesus! – Oh, my God! | -天啊 -天啊 |
[09:31] | – I’m so sorry – What a klutz. | -对不起 -怎么那么笨 |
[09:33] | – I know, I’m such an idiot. – You know what, my grandma | -是呢 我简直蠢 -知道吗 |
[09:34] | says seltzer’s the best on a stain. | 我奶奶说苏打去污最有效 |
[09:36] | Why don’t we just take it off? | 干脆把衣服脱下来好吗 |
[09:37] | I’m gonna get some more towels. | 得给我多来几条毛巾 |
[09:38] | Please, you’re only making it worse. | 拜托 你只会雪上加霜 |
[09:40] | – Okay. – All right, I’ll be right back. | -好了 -好了 我去去就回 |
[09:41] | – We’ll have towels – Okay, okay. | -我们有毛巾 -好 |
[09:42] | That’s not gonna work on this shade. | 这污渍弄不掉的 |
[09:44] | How long is that flight? | 要飞多久才到 |
[09:47] | Okay, yeah. Let’s go ahead and book those three coach tickets. | 好 那就订三张经济舱 |
[09:52] | Yes, the number is | 对 卡号是 |
[10:00] | Oh, uh, the zip code is 17902. | 邮编是17902 |
[10:04] | Perfect. Yeah. Thank you very much. | 太好了 非常感谢 |
[10:07] | Hey, how much is it to upgrade? | 升舱要多少钱 |
[10:09] | Yeah, let’s go ahead and make it three first class tickets. | 好 那么就把三张票升头等舱 |
[10:11] | There we go, almost good as new. | 好了 简直跟新衣服一样 |
[10:13] | Incredible. Thank you, I think. | 不可思议 我还得谢谢你了 |
[10:15] | – See? What’d I tell you? – Yeah, no problem. | -看我说什么来着 -没问题 |
[10:16] | Seltzer water. Grandma knows best. | 苏打水 奶奶最有办法 |
[10:18] | – Here we go. – The apple doesn’t fall far | -穿上吧 -真是名师 |
[10:19] | – from the tree. – Thanks. | -出高徒 -谢谢 |
[10:20] | – I have a big meeting. – Oh, good. | -我有个重要会议 -好的 |
[10:21] | – Well have a great one. – Thank you. | -祝你顺利 -谢谢 |
[10:23] | Yeah, you keep rocking that seersucker. | 这件条纹外套穿你身上太帅气了 |
[10:24] | – Sorry, yeah, I’m so clumsy. – Such a klutz. | -抱歉我这么笨手笨脚的 -真是笨蛋 |
[10:25] | No worries, I think you saved it. | 没关系 你已经将功补过了 |
[10:35] | Tell me about Gary Heller. | 跟我说说加里·海勒 |
[10:38] | – He was the kind of guy… – Maddie first. | -他是那种… -曼蒂先说 |
[10:44] | He was, um… | 他嘛… |
[10:49] | Go on, take a breath. Use your head, not your heart. | 说啊 深呼吸 用你的脑子别用心 |
[10:52] | Hon, keep talking. | 宝贝 接着说 |
[10:55] | He liked darts. | 他喜欢飞镖 |
[10:57] | Not helpful. | 没意义 |
[10:59] | He had his gallbladder removed, | 他把胆囊切除了 |
[11:02] | – liked dumplings…I don’t.. – Charming. | -爱吃饺子…我不知道… -很好 |
[11:06] | Max, your turn. | 马克斯 该你了 |
[11:07] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:09] | He had a bunch of kinda sad dating profiles. | 他有一堆相亲失败的记录 |
[11:12] | And he was looking into Russian mail-order brides | 萨弗蓉·凯斯出现在之前 |
[11:15] | before Miss Saffron Keyes here waltzed into his life. | 他都开始找俄罗斯邮购新娘了 |
[11:19] | Much better. What else? | 好多了 还有什么 |
[11:20] | He was not well liked at work. | 他同事不怎么喜欢他 |
[11:23] | Because? | 原因 |
[11:24] | – He was a dick. – He could be a dick. | -他是个混蛋 -他应该是个混蛋 |
[11:27] | It’s getting better all the time. | 已经渐入佳境了 |
[11:32] | Now here’s the play: | 接下来这样做 |
[11:35] | We finish here. | 我们把这搞定 |
[11:36] | You leave your scrubs and you go home. | 留下刷子 然后回家 |
[11:41] | Throw away the clothes you’re wearing | 把身上穿的衣服扔了 |
[11:42] | in the same bag as some kitchen garbage. | 扔进装厨房垃圾的垃圾袋里 |
[11:45] | Whatever your day was supposed to be | 你们白天该干什么 |
[11:47] | is still what your day will be. | 就还按部就班 |
[11:49] | You will go to work. | 你照常上班 |
[11:51] | You will do all the things you would do | 你老板不在时你该怎么做 |
[11:52] | – if your boss didn’t show up. – Any word from Heller? | -就怎么做 -海勒有消息吗 |
[11:55] | There’s absolutely no way we can push | 我们十点钟的电话会议 |
[11:56] | 10:00 conference call. | 不能拖延 |
[11:58] | I left him a message at home and on his cell, | 我给他家里电话和手机都留言了 |
[12:00] | but I’ll try again now. | 我会继续联系他的 |
[12:02] | – Well, let me know. – Okay. | -有消息告诉我 -好 |
[12:04] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[12:06] | Hi, Mr. Heller. Just checking in again. | 海勒先生 就是再打个电话问问 |
[12:08] | 10:00 call is still on, | 您十点还有个会议 |
[12:10] | so let me know if you need anything at all. | 需要帮助请联系我 |
[12:13] | Max, check the hospitals. | 马克斯 查查医院 |
[12:16] | – Check her apartment. – The number you have reached | -查她的公寓 -您所拨打的用户 |
[12:18] | is no longer in service. | 已停机 |
[12:19] | She’s injured and scared. | 她受了伤而且胆战心惊 |
[12:21] | But she’s not in trouble. | 但是她没有陷入困境 |
[12:23] | Yes, I wonder if you could help me. | 对 有点事情想请你帮个忙 |
[12:24] | I’m looking for a woman who might have been | 我在找一位女士 她可能在你们医院 |
[12:25] | treated at your facility at 5’7– | 接受治疗 身高一米七几 |
[12:27] | Find her. Don’t let her leave. | 找到她 别让她跑了 |
[12:30] | It’s only dangerous for her if she leaves. | 她要是跑了才会有危险 |
[12:34] | This afternoon, a package from an associate | 今天下午 医生有位合作伙伴 |
[12:36] | of the Doctor’s will arrive at the bank | 会寄一个包裹到银行 |
[12:38] | addressed to Heller, care of Saffron Keyes. | 收件人是海勒 由萨弗蓉·凯斯转交 |
[12:42] | – Here you go. – It will contain | -好了 -包裹里的东西 |
[12:43] | everything we need to resolve the situation. | 是我们用于化解这个僵局的 |
[12:46] | If you stay calm, if you keep your wits | 如果你们保持冷静 还有点儿脑子 |
[12:49] | and do exactly as I say, all will be well. | 照我的话去做 就会化险为夷 |
[12:53] | Just do your job. | 尽职尽责就好 |
[12:57] | No, for a second, the card actually slipped out of my hand. | 有那么一瞬间 卡片真的从我手里滑出来了 |
[13:00] | It was like slow motion. | 就像慢镜头一样 |
[13:01] | It was in the air and boom, I snatched it back. | 它都掉下来了 我唰一下子收了回来 |
[13:03] | Odell Beckham Jr. Style. | 小奥德尔·贝克汉姆范儿 |
[13:05] | Practice pays off, man. Good shit. | 实践有回报 太棒了 |
[13:07] | Oh, you’re all grown up. | 你成熟了 |
[13:08] | We’re so proud of our little mastermind. | 小智多星我们为你骄傲 |
[13:10] | Get off, man. Stop screwing around. | 躲开 别胡闹了 |
[13:13] | I gotta say, that was fun as F. | 我想说这真有意思 |
[13:16] | – I like being a master criminal. – I do too. | -我乐意当犯罪高手 -同感 |
[13:19] | Are we terrible people? | 我们是坏人吗 |
[13:20] | Do you feel like a terrible person? | 你觉得自己是坏人吗 |
[13:22] | I actually don’t at all. | 我一点也不觉得 |
[13:25] | – Do you? – No. | -你呢 -不觉得 |
[13:26] | Get busy living or get busy dying, am I right? | 人生无非是汲汲于生 或者汲汲于死 |
[13:29] | Exactly. And that’s why we have the code, | 正解 这就是我们有准则的原因 |
[13:31] | and now we get to confront the real criminal, | 接下来我们要面对真正的罪犯了 |
[13:34] | Maddie Jonson. | 曼蒂·琼森 |
[13:35] | No “H” In Jonson. | 不带H版的琼森 |
[13:37] | We could be in the same room with her in six, seven hours. | 再过六七个小时 我们就要和她共处一室了 |
[13:42] | Jesus. | 天呢 |
[14:22] | Amaretto rocks. | 杏仁酒加冰 |
[14:24] | You remember that? | 你记得 |
[14:25] | You must be really good at your job. | 你真是很称职 |
[14:29] | I actually suck at my job, but I remember you. | 我其实相当不称职 不过我记得你 |
[14:33] | About a week ago, in that corner over there. | 大约一周前 就在那个角落里 |
[14:35] | A bunch of college girls. Amaretto rocks. | 一群女大学生点了杏仁酒加冰 |
[14:39] | College girls? | 女大学生 |
[14:41] | I’ve been out of college for years. | 我都大学毕业很多年了 |
[14:44] | College-looking girls. | 看着像女大学生 |
[14:45] | Girls who, like, went to college, you know? | 那种一看就是上过大学的女孩子 懂吗 |
[14:49] | Yeah, just some old friends. I don’t see them a lot. | 懂 只是几个老朋友 不常和她们见面的 |
[14:52] | You don’t have to apologize for your friends. | 不必为你朋友道歉 |
[14:54] | I was just being a dick. | 我只是在损你 |
[15:07] | Would you settle me up, please? | 能帮我结账吗 |
[15:13] | Why? You like being a dick? | 干嘛 你就爱犯浑吗 |
[15:15] | Sometimes. | 有时 |
[15:17] | Come on, I’m harmless. | 别这样 我没恶意的 |
[15:25] | Hey, you’re Jules Langmore? | 你叫茱尔斯·朗默 |
[15:29] | – Yeah. Why? – Jules Langmore the artist? | -对 怎么了 -艺术家茱尔斯·朗默 |
[15:32] | I am, yeah. | 是我 |
[15:34] | – But–wait, what? – Yeah, I saw your show. | -怎么了 -我看过你的展览 |
[15:39] | – The one on Perk Haus on– – On Stanhope. | -在哪儿的公园之家来着 -斯坦霍普 |
[15:42] | Yeah. Yeah, that was you, right? | 对 那是你对吧 |
[15:44] | – That was your show? – Hardly my show. | -是你的艺术展吧 -不能算是 |
[15:46] | I mean, just ’cause the coffee shop puts your art up | 不能因为有朋友在那工作 |
[15:49] | because your friend works there– | 咖啡厅挂了我的作品 |
[15:50] | I don’t know shit about art, | 我对艺术一窍不通 |
[15:51] | but those little box thingies you make, that is dope. | 但你做的那些小箱子 太棒了 |
[15:55] | It’s like when you hear a great song for the first time | 就像你第一次听到一首好听的歌 |
[15:58] | and you go, “What the fuck is that?” You know? | 然后心想”我操” |
[16:01] | – Do I sound like an idiot? – Oh, no, no. Not at all. | -是不是听起来很傻 -完全没有 |
[16:06] | Thanks. I’m so flattered. I– | 谢谢 我受宠若惊 |
[16:09] | I’m Jules. | 我叫茱尔斯 |
[16:12] | Cece. | 茜茜 |
[16:19] | I–I didn’t mean to be rude, before. | 我刚才不是有意冒犯 |
[16:25] | I can be really aggro with pretty girls. | 我看到漂亮姑娘会变得很强势 |
[16:28] | – Sorry. – No, don’t– | -抱歉 -不用 |
[16:29] | don’t apologize; you’re fine. | 不用道歉 没事 |
[16:32] | I mean, if you love my art, you must be crazy, but– | 你喜欢我的艺术品 肯定是疯了 |
[16:35] | Don’t do that. | 别这么说 |
[16:36] | You’re good. End of story. | 你很棒 就这样 |
[16:44] | You know I came here to see you, right? | 你知道我是来找你的 对吧 |
[16:48] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[16:51] | What? You think I got out early on a Saturday night | 怎么 你觉得我周六晚上正好这么早出来 |
[16:54] | without my minions of rich girls to protect me? | 还没带富家女保镖 |
[16:57] | I don’t know your life. | 我不了解你的生活 |
[16:58] | Well, I don’t. | 我才不是呢 |
[17:03] | Well, I’ll drink to that. | 那我得喝一杯 |
[17:07] | Jules Langmore came to find me. | 茱尔斯·朗默来找我 |
[17:26] | – Come on. – Don’t you have to be behind the bar? | -来 -你不用上班吗 |
[17:28] | – What? – Don’t you have to be behind the bar? | -什么 -你不用上班吗 |
[17:31] | No, I think I’m gonna quit tomorrow. | 我明天就辞职 |
[17:33] | What? You can’t quit. | 什么 你不能辞职 |
[17:35] | – Why not? – You just–you can’t. | -为什么 -你就是不能 |
[17:37] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[17:56] | You wanna go somewhere we can be alone? | 我们找个没人的地方吧 |
[17:58] | We are alone. | 这里没有人 |
[18:26] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[18:27] | Stop! What are you doing? | 住手 你们在干嘛 |
[18:30] | Cece! Cece! | 茜茜 茜茜 |
[18:33] | Get the fuck out of my dream. | 从我的脑子里滚出去 |
[18:42] | Hey, guys, guys. | 哥们 |
[18:43] | – We need a new code. – What? Why? | -我们需要一个新准则 -什么 为什么 |
[18:46] | Come on, relax. The ATM guy was a definite asshole. | 放松 在ATM机取钱的那人肯定是个傻逼 |
[18:49] | And the seersucker guy will get reimbursed | 还有那个穿条纹的 |
[18:50] | by his credit card company. | 信用卡公司会赔偿他的 |
[18:51] | Don’t use that soothing Ezra tone. | 别用安抚语气说话 |
[18:53] | – I hate that tone. – Sorry, jeez. | -很烦人 -抱歉 我靠 |
[18:54] | I’m not talking about a grifter’s code. | 我不是说偷钱的准则 |
[18:58] | Wha– | 那是… |
[18:59] | We need a Maddie code. | 我们需要曼蒂准则 |
[19:04] | What does that even mean, the Maddie code? | 曼蒂准则是什么玩意 |
[19:06] | We have no idea what seeing her is gonna do to us. | 我们不知道见到她后会怎样 |
[19:09] | I do. I’m gonna get my money back– | 我知道 我会拿回我的钱 |
[19:11] | Okay, no, don’t. | 得了吧 |
[19:12] | Don’t pretend like this is someone who stole your lunch money. | 别装作这是偷了你午饭钱的小偷 |
[19:15] | This is your ex-wife. | 她是你前妻 |
[19:16] | Your shape-shifting, money stealing, professional con artist ex-wife. | 会变装 偷钱的职业骗子前妻 |
[19:21] | And mine. And his. | 也是我和他的 |
[19:23] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[19:25] | Okay, what if she sees me and declares her love for me | 要是她看到我就说她爱我 |
[19:28] | and begs me to leave you two schmoes in the dust | 求我甩掉你们两个蠢货 |
[19:29] | and take off with her? | 和她远走高飞呢 |
[19:30] | – How do you know she won’t do that with me? – Or me? | -你怎么知道她不会这样跟我说 -或者我 |
[19:32] | I don’t. And neither do you. | 我不知道 你们也一样 |
[19:33] | I mean, you wouldn’t do that? | 你不知道吗 |
[19:35] | – I wouldn’t. – Would you? | -嗯 -你会答应吗 |
[19:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:39] | – Would you? – Guys, come on. | -你呢 -行了 |
[19:40] | If she comes at me with that stupid offer, | 如果她跟我说这些废话 |
[19:42] | all Alicey and shit, | 提起爱丽丝的事 |
[19:44] | is like, “This is the real me. | 比如”这才是真的我 |
[19:45] | I wasn’t faking it with you.” | 我没玩弄你” |
[19:49] | – Okay, maybe I would consider– – Jesus, really? | -好吧 或许我会考虑 -不是吧 |
[19:51] | – What is with you two? – Oh, come on, Ezra. | -你俩怎么回事 -拜托 以斯拉 |
[19:53] | She speaks a little Francois to you, | 她只要来点法式口音 |
[19:55] | you’re gonna pop a chub so fast | 你心未动 |
[19:56] | – you’re not even gonna know– – She’s not Ava. | -老二先动 -她不是伊娃 |
[19:59] | I know you guys better than I know her. | 相比她 我更了解你们 |
[20:00] | Maybe. Probably. But what if she’s more Eva | 可能吧 但要是她 |
[20:03] | – than anything else? – She was in the French Club. | -跟伊娃更像呢 -至少她加入过法语社 |
[20:06] | The point is, all we really know about her | 重点是我们知道她 |
[20:07] | is that she’s better than us. | 比我们厉害 |
[20:08] | She’s a master. I mean, she could turn us against each other. | 她很狡猾 可以挑拨我们 |
[20:10] | We really don’t know what she’s capable of. | 我们不清楚她的能耐 |
[20:13] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[20:16] | Yeah, she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[20:17] | We need a Maddie code. | 我们需要曼蒂准则 |
[20:19] | No contacting her… | 不能单独 |
[20:23] | on our own. | 接触她 |
[20:25] | No alone time. | 不能单独见她 |
[20:29] | – No sex. – Uh, I think we could– | -不能做爱 -这个值得商榷 |
[20:32] | No sex. | 不能做爱 |
[21:11] | Jesus. | 妈呀 |
[21:17] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[21:26] | I’m good. Kinda crazy right now. | 我没事 现在有点忙 |
[21:28] | Can I call you back? | 我回头打给你 |
[21:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[22:05] | How’s your day going? | 你还好吗 |
[22:13] | Train 457 departing to San Francisco | 前往旧金山的457号列车 |
[22:17] | will be boarding on platform four. | 将停靠四号站台 |
[22:18] | It’s now leaving at 1:55. | 1点55分发车 |
[22:21] | Train 457 departing to San Francisco | 前往旧金山的457号列车 |
[22:24] | is now leaving at 1:55 p.m. | 1点55分发车 |
[22:29] | You always liked trains best, didn’t you? | 你还是最喜欢火车 是吧 |
[22:37] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[22:42] | That looks like it hurts pretty bad. | 你伤得挺重啊 |
[22:44] | You should see the other guy. | 你去看看对方吧 |
[22:46] | I did. | 我看了 |
[22:51] | – How much? – About 300 grand. | -多少钱 -三十万吧 |
[22:54] | I found them under the floorboard a couple of weeks ago. | 我几周前在他地板下找到的 |
[22:57] | That’s when I knew this was not a run-of-the-mill gig, | 那时我才知道这次任务不简单 |
[23:00] | was it, Max? | 是吧 马克斯 |
[23:03] | I didn’t tell you because the Doctor thought– | 我没告诉你是因为医生觉得… |
[23:05] | Screw the Doctor, to quote our dear girl Maddie. | 引用一下小美人曼蒂的话 别管医生了 |
[23:07] | – Sal. – We went with them | -小莎 -我们跟着他 |
[23:09] | because we thought that would make life easier, | 是以为日子能好过一些 |
[23:11] | give us more freedom. | 让我们更自由 |
[23:13] | That’s not how it turned out, is it? | 结果并不是这样 对吧 |
[23:14] | I don’t know. | 也不一定 |
[23:16] | We have a good setup. | 我们条件不错啊 |
[23:18] | Security, protection. | 安全有保障 |
[23:19] | At what cost, Max? | 代价呢 马克斯 |
[23:21] | You’re 60 years old and you answer to him like you’re a kid. | 你六十岁了 还像孩子一样听令于他 |
[23:24] | You don’t think that doesn’t kill me a little bit every day? | 你以为我每天不烦吗 |
[23:29] | Well this is the life we chose. | 这是我们选择的生活 |
[23:30] | It’s not who you are. | 这不像你 |
[23:32] | You never would have kept secrets from me. | 你从不会对我隐瞒 |
[23:34] | Not like this. | 不会像这样 |
[23:35] | What am I supposed to do here, Sal? | 那我该怎么办 小莎 |
[23:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:42] | If you turn me in, he’ll kill me. | 你把我交给他 他会杀了我 |
[23:49] | I’m not gonna turn you in. | 我不会的 |
[23:51] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[23:55] | Don’t you ever think about getting out? | 你没想过跑掉吗 |
[23:59] | Yeah, once in a while, sure. | 有时会想 |
[24:02] | The grift, the life… | 诈骗的生活… |
[24:06] | that is who I am. | 才属于我 |
[24:08] | Once upon a time we had something. | 我们曾有过火花 |
[24:12] | Maybe you were too proud to give into it. | 也许你太傲娇 不愿尝试 |
[24:15] | Maybe I screwed things up in Tulsa. | 也许是我在塔尔萨太操蛋了 |
[24:18] | But we had something. | 但我们有过感情 |
[24:20] | Come with me, Max. | 跟我走吧 马克斯 |
[24:22] | We can try again and see what happens, just the two of us. | 我们俩可以再试试 看看会有什么结果 |
[24:28] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[24:32] | He’ll look for us and he’ll never stop. | 他会不停地找我们 |
[24:34] | I don’t like the train idea. I think we drive. | 别坐火车了 开车吧 |
[24:36] | It’s three hours to the border. We’ll put the money | 离边境有三小时车程 我们把钱 |
[24:37] | in a spare tire like we did in Sarasota that time. | 藏到备用轮胎里 就像在萨拉索塔那次一样 |
[24:40] | I’m gonna need 20 minutes to get my stuff together. | 我需要20分钟来收拾东西 |
[24:41] | We’re gonna have to move as fast as possible, | 我们得尽快行动 |
[24:43] | given the Heller situation. | 海勒死了 |
[24:45] | Who knows who the cops are gonna be talking to. | 谁知道警察会找谁谈话 |
[24:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:49] | I love it when you get all riled up. | 我就喜欢你认真的样子 |
[24:52] | It’s always been you, Sal. | 我一直都喜欢你 小莎 |
[24:54] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[24:56] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[25:21] | So sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[25:23] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[25:26] | So glad you called. | 很高兴你打来电话 |
[25:27] | I wasn’t sure I was gonna hear from you after yesterday. | 我以为出了昨天的事以后 你不会再理我了 |
[25:30] | Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that. | 我仔细考虑过了 |
[25:33] | Maybe I overreacted. | 可能是我过激了 |
[25:36] | But I just didn’t know that you and he were– | 但我不知道你和他… |
[25:38] | We’re not. | 我们不是情侣 |
[25:40] | It’s just a little more complicated than it seems. | 这事比看上去要复杂 |
[25:44] | Okay, well maybe you should tell me about it. | 那你跟我说说吧 |
[25:48] | Trust me, I really, really want to. | 相信我 我真的很想说 |
[25:50] | But right now, I don’t wanna lie to you | 但现在我不想骗你 |
[25:53] | – and I can’t tell you the truth. – Yeah. | -也不能告诉你实情 -好吧 |
[25:57] | Okay. Guess there’s nothing I can do. | 那我没辙了 |
[26:02] | Well you can maybe take me back to your place. | 你可以带我回家 |
[26:06] | Curl up on the sofa. Order a pizza. | 蜷在沙发上 点个披萨 |
[26:13] | You are always asking for the impossible. | 你总是让我为难 |
[26:21] | – Thank you. – There you go. | -谢谢 -进来吧 |
[26:22] | So are you feeling Neapolitan or Sicilian? | 你想吃那不勒斯还是西西里披萨 |
[26:26] | Ah, but first, you know what? | 先等一下 |
[26:28] | I’m gonna get a fire going. | 我去把壁炉点上 |
[26:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:43] | How’s this? | 这样 |
[26:45] | Closer. | 再近点 |
[27:59] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[28:03] | Just a little longer without words, please. | 再让我享受一会宁静 求你了 |
[28:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:12] | It’s beautiful. | 真好看 |
[28:18] | It’s from an old lover. | 旧情人送的 |
[28:20] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[28:22] | You can tell me. | 你可以跟我说说 |
[28:23] | And trust me, I have stories. | 相信我 我也有故事 |
[28:25] | Oh, I bet you do. | 我猜也是 |
[28:29] | He gave it to me and made up this stupid story | 他送给我这个 然后跟我说了 |
[28:34] | about a wanderer. | 一个浪子的故事 |
[28:36] | – A wanderer? – Yeah, he said that | -浪子 -嗯 他说 |
[28:38] | he was a wanderer, traveling through | 他是个浪子 在爱的荒漠中 |
[28:42] | the dating wilderness until he met me. | 辗转多年 直到遇见了我 |
[28:47] | And what happened? | 然后呢 |
[28:50] | Turned out I wasn’t done with my wandering. | 结果我发现我还没有安定下来 |
[28:55] | After it ended, I couldn’t get the clasp to open and… | 分开后 我解不开扣子 |
[28:59] | just kinda got used to having it on. | 然后就戴习惯了 |
[29:03] | Or maybe I was just not ready to let him go. | 或许我还没放下他 |
[29:09] | What you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[29:11] | It is a tricky little sucker, isn’t it? | 是有点难解啊 |
[29:21] | There you go. | 好了 |
[29:26] | Now you can move on. | 你可以向前看了 |
[29:41] | Who does a girl gotta screw to get a scotch in this joint? | 我在这里要睡谁才有威士忌喝 |
[29:46] | That’ll be me. | 我啊 |
[30:01] | Tell me again how this is going to work. | 再跟我说说这是怎么个情况 |
[30:03] | ‘Cause I’m still not convinced | 我还是不觉得 |
[30:04] | we should get in bed with this guy. | 我们应该跟他合作 |
[30:06] | All I’m saying is what he’s offering | 我只是觉得他的提议 |
[30:07] | makes sense for both of us. | 很适合咱俩 |
[30:08] | And his whole model– his genius– | 他的整个天才方案 |
[30:10] | is that it’s Internet-based. | 都是依靠网络来施行 |
[30:12] | That’s how he found us. | 他也是这样找到咱俩的 |
[30:13] | That’s how he gets this information for potential marks. | 他也是这样搜寻资料 寻找潜在目标的 |
[30:16] | The financial information– just everything. | 财务信息 所有的一切 |
[30:19] | – I don’t know, Maxie. – The old timers | -我说不好 马克斯 -我们学习的前辈 |
[30:22] | that we learned from, they just go to a new town, | 他们去个新城市 |
[30:24] | trick up a driver’s license or a Social Security card | 弄张驾照或者社保卡 |
[30:27] | and bingo, they’re in. | 就能干活了 |
[30:28] | Well, not anymore. | 现在不同了 |
[30:29] | You know, not anymore– these days, | 现在不行了 |
[30:31] | you need infrastructure. | 我们需要基础设施 |
[30:32] | But some stranger behind a computer somewhere? | 但他只是个躲在电脑后面的陌生人 |
[30:34] | I like to know who I’m working with. | 我喜欢跟了解的人合作 |
[30:35] | I mean, what kind of doctor is he? | 他是什么医生 |
[30:38] | He didn’t say and I didn’t ask. | 他没说 我也没问 |
[30:40] | He just said to call him the Doctor. | 他只是让我叫他医生 |
[30:41] | Okay, well that’s just creepy. | 太诡异了 |
[30:44] | I’ve been in business with shadier people. | 更可疑的人我都合作过 |
[30:46] | And Sy Roberts vouches for us and Sy is a rock. | 西·罗伯茨为咱俩担保了 西很可靠 |
[30:49] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[30:50] | And too good to be true | 事情太完美 |
[30:51] | is too good to be true every time. | 一般都有猫腻 |
[30:53] | Yeah, right, right. But times change. | 没错 但时代不同了 |
[30:55] | And we have to adapt. | 我们得适应 |
[30:56] | This could be our chance at the big time. | 这可能是我们成名的机会 |
[30:58] | Such a big dreamer. | 真有野心 |
[31:00] | Okay, so sue me. I’m excited. | 告我吧 我等不及了 |
[31:02] | My mother said I was unduly exuberant. | 我妈曾说我精力过旺 |
[31:04] | Here, sit down. | 坐吧 |
[31:07] | Sal, I’m good at this, you’re good at this. | 小莎 咱俩都很擅长这个 |
[31:11] | When we work together, it’s dynamite. | 咱俩合作肯定无往不利 |
[31:14] | I don’t disagree. | 这我承认 |
[31:16] | Hey, come on. He gave us a year out. | 他给我们一年的适应期 |
[31:18] | If we’re not happy in a year, we walk away. | 如果我们做得不开心 随意可以走 |
[31:21] | And who knows, we might end up | 说不定我们到时候 |
[31:23] | on some beach together somewhere. | 就在某个沙滩享乐了呢 |
[31:26] | Oh, man, you’re really worked up. The beach! | 天啊 你真的激动了 沙滩都说出来了 |
[31:29] | 12:00, about 30 paces out. | 12点方向 30步远 |
[31:32] | Got him. All right. | 看到他了 |
[31:36] | Lay one on me, baby. | 亲一个吧 宝贝 |
[31:44] | We’re certainly dynamite at this part. | 咱俩亲得简直完美 |
[31:53] | – Easy. – Oh, my goodness. | -慢点 -天啊 |
[31:55] | – Was that me? That was embarrassing. – Are you all right? | -是我绊的吗 太尴尬了 -你还好吗 |
[31:57] | – I’m so sorry. – Are you all right? | -太抱歉了 -你没事吧 |
[31:59] | I’m fine. I apologize. Bird watcher. | 我没事 抱歉 我没看路 |
[32:03] | Aren’t you guys staying at The Grand? | 你们住在格兰德大酒店吗 |
[32:04] | – Yeah, we are. – Oh, so are we. | -没错 -我们也是 |
[32:05] | You gotta let us buy you a drink tonight. | 今晚让我们请你喝一杯吧 |
[32:07] | It’s the least we can do. | 最起码的 |
[32:08] | Yeah, promise you, we’re good company. | 我保证 我们会好好陪你的 |
[32:09] | – I’m Ted. – I’m Eloise. | -我叫泰德 -我叫艾萝依 |
[32:26] | Hey, kiddo. | 小宝贝 |
[32:28] | Ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[32:30] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 |
[32:51] | Anybody need a ride? | 需要载你们一程吗 |
[32:57] | Hello, I’m Sally, you must be… | 你好 我是莎莉 你肯定是… |
[32:59] | Yes, I must be. | 没错 |
[33:01] | And I know who you are. | 我认识你 |
[33:02] | Right. And this is Max. | 这位是马克斯 |
[33:04] | – We’ve met. – Of course. | -我们见过 -当然 |
[33:06] | Uh, we have the Doctor’s money, right here. | 医生的钱就在这 |
[33:09] | I called Max after Heller attacked me | 海勒袭击我以后 我打给了马克斯 |
[33:11] | and we were looking for you, | 然后在找你 |
[33:12] | so you can give it to the Doctor, so here. | 让你把钱还给医生 给 |
[33:15] | – We’re all good. – In the trunk. | -钱都在这 -放后备箱 |
[33:27] | Listen, uh, | 听着 |
[33:29] | I want you to know that, um, we were never gonna run, okay? | 我想告诉你 我们没打算逃跑 好吗 |
[33:33] | We were just really concerned about the Heller situation, | 我们只是担心海勒的事 |
[33:35] | you know, and so relieved to see that you’ve taken care of it, and– | 看到你都摆平了 我们就放心了 |
[33:40] | – Time to go. – Please, I promise you, | -该走了 -拜托 我向你保证 |
[33:44] | we were never going to run. | 我们没打算逃跑 |
[33:45] | You need to stop saying “We.” | 别再说”我们”了 |
[33:53] | Maxie. | 马克斯 |
[33:55] | Rules of the game, Sal. | 游戏有规则 小莎 |
[33:57] | You knew ’em. You broke ’em. | 你明知故犯 |
[34:04] | Get in, Sally. | 上车 莎莉 |
[34:13] | Chin up, Max. It’s better to be sad than dead. | 精神点 马克斯 难过总比挂掉强 |
[34:54] | You’re just gonna sneak out, huh? | 你就准备这么偷偷走掉吗 |
[34:57] | Didn’t wanna wake you. | 不想吵醒你嘛 |
[35:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:08] | Morning. | 早 |
[35:12] | That was quite a night. | 昨晚真开心 |
[35:15] | – Think we should do it again? – Maybe. | -再来一次呗 -或许吧 |
[35:18] | All right, well how about maybe tonight | 不如今晚 |
[35:21] | and then maybe tomorrow? | 然后明天 |
[35:25] | And then definitely Friday after your birthday party. | 然后在你周五的生日派对后再来一次 |
[35:30] | – October 25th, right? – Yeah. | -10月25号 对吧 -嗯 |
[35:32] | I’m gonna throw you one kick ass birthday party, lady. | 我要给你办个非常棒的生日派对 美人 |
[35:36] | I don’t think so. | 别了吧 |
[35:37] | I’m not into birthday parties. | 我不喜欢生日派对 |
[35:39] | I always hated them. | 我很讨厌 |
[35:41] | Until you met me. | 我办的就不会 |
[35:46] | Yeah. | 当然啦 |
[35:48] | I don’t have a say in this do I? | 你不会听我的 对吧 |
[35:49] | No. | 没错 |
[35:51] | Have a good day. | 一天顺利哦 |
[35:53] | Idiot. | 傻傻 |
[36:14] | Morning, sunshine. | 早 美女 |
[36:31] | It was a crazy day, yesterday. | 昨天太扯了 |
[36:34] | – In all my years– – Max. | -我这么多年来… -马克斯 |
[36:38] | Look, I totally get how after a day like that | 我明白 谁经历了昨天的事 |
[36:40] | a person would need some comfort. | 都需要人来安慰 |
[36:44] | To be held and loved in a world where love doesn’t seem possible. | 在一个似乎无爱的世界里 被呵护拥抱着 |
[36:47] | Or there’s only violence and retribution and betrayal. | 否则只有暴力 报应和背叛 |
[36:49] | You’re really laying it on thick. | 你真的太夸张了 |
[36:52] | You’re like a daughter to me. | 我待你如女儿 |
[36:54] | – You know that, don’t you? – And what? | -你知道的吧 -然后呢 |
[36:56] | You caught me staying out after curfew? | 你抓到我宵禁以后没回家 |
[36:59] | Get to the point, pops. | 说重点 老爹 |
[37:03] | Pops? | 老爹 |
[37:05] | Oh, that’s good. | 也不错 |
[37:08] | It’s all good. | 挺好的 |
[37:10] | And this guy, Patrick–that’s his name, Patrick Campbell. | 这个叫帕特里克的 他叫帕特里克·坎贝尔 |
[37:12] | You know his name. | 你知道他名字 |
[37:14] | The point is, you did some good work. | 重点是 你干得不错 |
[37:16] | I wasn’t working. | 我没在工作 |
[37:17] | Well, you just didn’t know you were working. | 你只是不知情而已 |
[37:26] | He’s an assignment, sweetie pie. | 他也是项任务 宝贝 |
[37:29] | – No. – Yeah, the Doctor called it in. | -不 -是的 医生打来电话 |
[37:31] | – Nope. Not gonna happen. – He said that Patrick Campbell | -不 不可能 -他说帕特里克·坎贝尔 |
[37:34] | could be one of our biggest scores. | 可能是最有钱的目标之一 |
[37:35] | The numbers aren’t good; they are amazing. | 不止是有钱 是非常壕 |
[37:37] | Not in a million years, Max. | 绝不可能 马克斯 |
[37:39] | Oh, yes, you most definitely will, and so will I. | 你肯定会干的 我也是 |
[37:42] | Because the payoff– the payoff is huge. | 报酬特别丰厚 |
[37:46] | This is the big one. | 这是只肥羊 |
[37:48] | – Hazard a guess? – I give up, Max. | -想猜猜有多少吗 -我放弃 马克斯 |
[37:51] | What’s the payoff? | 报酬有多少 |
[37:54] | We get to live. | 我们可以继续活着 |
[37:57] | We get to keep breathing fresh air and keep drinking good booze. | 继续呼吸新鲜空气 喝美酒 |
[38:01] | Some of us get to keep screwing handsome, rich men. | 你还能继续睡帅富 |
[38:03] | At least for a while, anyway. | 至少短时间内没问题 |
[38:05] | I figure you’ll get engaged to him in what, six weeks, tops. | 你最多六周就会跟他订婚吧 |
[38:08] | I mean, you’re so hot for each other. | 你俩这么来电 |
[38:10] | Married right away and 28 days later– | 然后直接结婚 28天后… |
[38:17] | It’s our lives, Maddie. | 这就是我们的生活 曼蒂 |
[38:32] | So freshen up, go back to work. | 收拾一下 继续工作吧 |
[38:35] | Wait for the flowers to arrive. | 等着他送花吧 |
[38:39] | What about Sally? | 莎莉呢 |
[38:40] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[38:42] | She made a big mistake and he’ll find her. | 她犯了大错 他会找到她的 |
[38:44] | Rest assure, the Doctor will find her. | 放心吧 医生会找到她的 |
[38:46] | – And when he does– – That’s it? | -他找到以后… -就这样 |
[38:49] | You loved her. | 你爱过她 |
[38:51] | Don’t even try to tell me that you didn’t. | 别否认 |
[38:53] | And? | 然后呢 |
[38:55] | You love this guy Patrick. | 你还喜欢帕特里克呢 |
[38:57] | Doesn’t change anything. | 什么都改变不了 |
[38:59] | And don’t be arrogant. This is the life we chose. | 别自大 这是我们选择的生活 |
[39:01] | There are rules. We don’t get to break them | 有条条框框的 不能因为傻不拉几地恋爱了 |
[39:02] | because we’re stupid enough to fall in love. | 就想着不守规矩 |
[39:05] | Now get going. | 去吧 |
[39:07] | I’ll see you in the game. | 游戏里见 |
[39:15] | In the game. | 游戏里见 |
[39:26] | Yeah, the mother-effing game. | 这操蛋的游戏 |
[39:56] | – Holy shit. – Andy, what the hell? | -天啊 -安迪 怎么回事 |
[39:58] | – I mean, holy shit, he’s gone. – Andy, Andy, just– | -天啊 他跑了 -安迪 安迪 |
[40:01] | just tell me what’s going on. | 怎么回事 |
[40:03] | – Heller bailed, man. – What do you mean, bailed? | -海勒跑了 -什么叫跑了 |
[40:05] | He, like, embezzled a bunch of money | 他挪用了一大笔钱 |
[40:07] | to marry some Russian chick | 娶了个俄国妹子 |
[40:08] | and they, like, ran off to the Maldives, | 然后跑到马尔代夫去了 |
[40:10] | 电子机票行程 收据 加里·海勒 | |
[40:11] | where they, like, don’t have extradition or whatever. | 那里没有引渡条款 |
[40:15] | Gary Heller in the wind, huh? | 加里·海勒跑了 |
[40:18] | Yeah. I mean, I never liked the guy, but yeesh. | 我一直不喜欢他 但这也太操蛋了 |
[40:22] | Yeesh, indeed, Mr. Wang. | 是啊 王先生 |
[40:25] | Yeesh, indeed. | 太操蛋了 |
[40:50] | Ez. | 小以 |
[40:54] | Hi, Ava. | 伊娃 |
[40:59] | What are you– | 你怎么… |
[41:07] | What the fuck? | 我操 |
[41:09] | – Alice. – How did you– | -爱丽丝 -你们怎么… |
[41:11] | Always forward, never back. | 向前走 不回首 |
[41:18] | Hey, Ce. | 小茜 |