时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Previously on “Imposters”… | 《假面真情》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | Seattle. She’s in Seattle. | 西雅图 她在西雅图 |
[00:08] | Seattle? | 西雅图 |
[00:12] | He’s an assignment, sweetie pie. | 他也是项任务 宝贝 |
[00:14] | Patrick Campbell could be one of our biggest scores. | 帕特里克·坎贝尔可能是最有钱的目标之一 |
[00:17] | The numbers aren’t good; they are amazing. | 不止是有钱 是非常壕 |
[00:19] | Not in a million years, Max. | 绝不可能 马克斯 |
[00:21] | Yes, you most definitely will. | 你肯定会干的 |
[00:22] | The payoff is huge. | 报酬特别丰厚 |
[00:24] | – What’s the payoff? – We get to live. | -报酬有多少 -我们可以继续活着 |
[00:26] | If you ever go to the police | 如果你报警且试图找我 |
[00:28] | or try to find me, everyone in the world | 你的家人以及所有人 |
[00:31] | will know what’s inside that folder. | 都会知道信封里的秘密 |
[00:33] | I bet whatever’s in your folder | 你俩信封里的料 |
[00:34] | is way worse than what’s in mine. | 肯定比我的还劲爆 |
[00:36] | I have literally no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[00:38] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[00:40] | Ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[00:41] | We were never going to run. | 我们没打算逃跑 |
[00:43] | You need to stop saying “We.” | 别再说”我们”了 |
[00:46] | Rules of the game, Sal. | 游戏有规则 小莎 |
[00:48] | – You broke ’em. – Maxie. | -你明知故犯 -马克斯 |
[00:49] | This is your ex-wife. | 她是你前妻 |
[00:50] | Your shape-shifting, money-stealing, | 会变装 偷钱的 |
[00:52] | professional con artist ex-wife, | 职业骗子前妻 |
[00:54] | and mine, and his. | 也是我和他的 |
[00:56] | Guys, we need a Maddie code. | 我们需要曼蒂准则 |
[00:58] | No alone time. | 不能单独见她 |
[00:59] | No contacting her on our own. | 不能单独接触她 |
[01:01] | No sex. | 不能做爱 |
[01:03] | I’m gonna throw you one kick-ass birthday party. | 我要给你办个非常棒的生日派对 |
[01:07] | I hate birthday parties, always have. | 我不喜欢生日派对 |
[01:09] | Until you met me. | 我办的就不会 |
[01:12] | Ez. | 小以 |
[01:15] | – Hi, Ava. – What are you… | -伊娃 -你怎么 |
[01:19] | – Alice. – How did you… | -爱丽丝 -你们怎么… |
[01:21] | – Hey, Ce. – What the fuck? | -小茜 -我操 |
[01:41] | – Excuse me. – Whoa, whoa, what are you doing? | -失陪一下 -你要干什么去 |
[01:43] | Going to the bathroom. Is that okay? | 去洗手间可以吗 |
[01:49] | May I please use the restroom? | 请问我可以去一下洗手间吗 |
[01:51] | You’re not really in a position to take that tone… | 你没资格用这种语气说话 |
[01:56] | – But yes. – Come right back. | -不过去吧 -速去速回 |
[01:57] | And no funny business. | 不许耍花样 |
[02:09] | Jesus Christ. | 我的妈呀 |
[02:10] | Okay, we’re okay. It’s okay. | 我们能行 出师顺利 |
[02:13] | Oh, my God, she looks so different, | 天啊 她看起来变化真大 |
[02:16] | but I can see Alice in there. | 但我仍然能看到爱丽丝的影子 |
[02:17] | I see Cece. | 我看到茜茜 |
[02:19] | I see something, but I don’t think it’s Ava. | 我看到了她 但那不是伊娃 |
[02:24] | Does anybody else feel like puking? | 有没有人觉得想吐 |
[02:55] | Well, here I am. | 好了 我就在这 |
[03:00] | Now what? | 又如何 |
[03:13] | Fine, I’ll start. You found me, congratulations. | 好我先说 你们找到我了 可喜可贺 |
[03:15] | That’s right. We did. | 没错 我们找到你了 |
[03:16] | Yeah, and we’re not leaving until we get what we came for. | 对 而且我们不达目的是不会走的 |
[03:19] | What’d you come for? | 你们什么目的 |
[03:21] | Don’t you wanna know how we found you? | 你不想知道我们怎么找到你的吗 |
[03:22] | Why don’t you just tell me what you want? | 为什么不直接告诉我你们的目的 |
[03:24] | – You stole our money. – Yeah, that’s right. | -你偷光我们的钱 -没错 |
[03:26] | You can’t just take people’s money. | 你不能堂而皇之卷走别人的钱 |
[03:27] | You didn’t just steal our money. | 你不仅偷光我们的钱 |
[03:28] | You took…our dignity. | 你还剥夺了我们的尊严 |
[03:31] | Wrong. No one can take that from you | 错了 没人能剥夺你们的尊严 |
[03:33] | unless you give it to them. | 除非你们拱手让人 |
[03:36] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah, you at least owe us some answers. | 有 至少你欠我们个说法 |
[03:39] | I don’t have any answers. | 我没什么可说的 |
[03:40] | Well, you haven’t heard the questions yet. | 那是你还没听我们要问什么 |
[03:42] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[03:43] | How could I do this to you? Right? | 我怎么能这样对你们呢 对吗 |
[03:45] | – Or better yet, “Why me?” – Yeah, exactly, why us? | -或者”为什么是我” -对 为什么是我们 |
[03:48] | Because it’s my job. | 因为这是我的工作 |
[03:50] | It’s what I do. | 我就是干这个的 |
[03:52] | And because you let me. | 而且也是你们纵容我的 |
[03:56] | Okay, we’re willing to cut you a deal. | 好吧 我们愿意和你做个交易 |
[03:59] | A deal. | 交易 |
[04:01] | There’s no deal to be made because there is no money. | 毫无交易可谈 因为我身上没钱 |
[04:07] | What about everything you stole from us? | 你从我们身上偷走的钱呢 |
[04:09] | It’s gone. | 都没了 |
[04:10] | – It’s gone? – Yep. | -都没了 -对 |
[04:12] | – What, it’s just gone? – That’s right. | -什么 就这么没了 -没错 |
[04:14] | Okay, bullshit. | 满嘴胡扯 |
[04:16] | We’re entitled to the truth. | 我们有权知道真相 |
[04:18] | – You want the truth? – Yeah. | -你要知道真相 -对 |
[04:19] | And we’re not leaving until we get it. | 不说出真相 我们就不走 |
[04:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:26] | Here’s your truth. | 告诉你们真相 |
[04:28] | You are in way, way over your heads, okay? | 你们是身处险境而不自知 懂吗 |
[04:33] | If I screw up this job that I’m doing right now, | 如果我执行的任务搞砸了 |
[04:36] | if you screw it up for me, then he is going to kill me. | 如果是你们给我搞砸的 他会杀了我 |
[04:41] | He’s going to kill me in a very slow, painful way. | 他会用无比煎熬痛苦的手段把我折磨致死 |
[04:45] | Who are you talking about? | 你这是说谁呢 |
[04:47] | What, you think I do what I do all by myself? | 你以为我是单打独斗呢 |
[04:52] | All right, so, here’s what’s gonna happen. | 好了 接下来这样 |
[04:55] | I’m going to get up, and I’m gonna walk out that door, | 我会起身走出这扇门 |
[04:58] | and then each of you are going to turn around | 在座的各位回头是岸 |
[05:00] | and go back to your lives | 回到自己的生活中去 |
[05:02] | because if you don’t, then I’m quite literally a dead person. | 如果你们拒绝 坦白说我就死定了 |
[05:06] | And then all of you are not far behind. | 而之后你们也离死不远了 |
[05:11] | There’s your truth. | 这就是你要的真相 |
[05:14] | What just happened? | 刚是怎么回事 |
[05:17] | – Ava–get out, let me out! – What are you… | -伊娃 让我出去 -你干嘛… |
[05:19] | Maddie, wait! | 曼蒂 等等 |
[05:22] | – Oh, God. – Okay, he’ll get her. | -天啊 -没事 他会拦住她的 |
[05:24] | He’ll bring her. | 他会把她带回来 |
[05:26] | – Maddie! – I don’t feel so good. | -曼蒂 -我觉得不舒服 |
[05:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[05:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:42] | How many weeks in Seattle, and you’ve already got an admirer. | 你才来西雅图几个星期 已经虏获爱慕者了 |
[05:46] | Nicely done. | 好本事 |
[05:51] | What’s the matter? Wrong guy? | 怎么了 不是意中人 |
[05:53] | No, no, if anything, he’s too right. | 不 正相反 他简直是心头好 |
[05:57] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[05:58] | Well, either call that gentleman | 要么给这位男士打电话 |
[05:59] | and tell him you’d like to thank him in the flesh | 跟他说你要亲自答谢 |
[06:02] | or give me his number. | 要么把他的电话号码给我 |
[06:12] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[06:13] | How soon can we get out of this goddamn bank? | 我们还得多久才能离开这家破银行 |
[06:16] | Hold on. | 淡定 |
[06:17] | Look, Max. | 听着 马克斯 |
[06:20] | This morning at the diner… | 今天早上在餐厅… |
[06:27] | I just–I can’t– I can’t work here anymore, okay? | 我就是无法继续在这里做事了 好吗 |
[06:29] | I thought after Heller was, you know, gone | 我以为海勒没了之后 |
[06:32] | that they’d let me go. | 他们让我走人 |
[06:33] | I mean, couldn’t I just quit? | 我不能就此辞职吗 |
[06:36] | No, no, no, you gotta keep on like nothing’s changed. | 不行 你要一如既往 就像什么都没改变 |
[06:41] | – You want some advice? – What? | -想听建议吗 -什么 |
[06:43] | You wanna quit being a secretary? | 你想辞去助理的工作 |
[06:44] | Make yourself a wife ASAP. | 就赶紧嫁为人妻 |
[06:46] | I mean, it looks like you’re on your way, right? | 貌似你也是朝这方向努力呢 |
[06:49] | Just doing my job. | 分内工作而已 |
[06:50] | Good, that’s good to hear. | 听到你这么说真好 |
[06:53] | Toaster pastry? | 来片吐司 |
[06:57] | I don’t buy it, guys. | 各位 我可不信 |
[06:58] | I mean, who would want to kill her? | 谁会要杀她啊 |
[07:00] | Besides us? | 除了我们 |
[07:01] | Maybe it’s like she said. She’s accountable to someone. | 也许如她所说 她是为某人做事 |
[07:03] | I mean, what we need to know is does she have a new mark. | 我们所需要知道的是 她是否有新目标了 |
[07:07] | I mean, is she already married? | 我意思是她已婚了吗 |
[07:08] | Was she wearing a ring? | 她刚戴着戒指了没 |
[07:10] | Oh, I didn’t even notice. | 我都没注意 |
[07:13] | Oh, me neither. | 我也没注意 |
[07:14] | Shit, guys, this isn’t amateur hour, okay? | 我们不能一知半解的啊 |
[07:16] | We gotta get it together. | 我们得振作起来 |
[07:17] | By doing what, exactly? She’s a liar. | 凭借什么 她是个骗子 |
[07:19] | We have zero information. | 我们什么情况都不了解 |
[07:21] | She just played us and left again. | 她刚才再次耍了我们且一走了之 |
[07:23] | I mean, how is it possible she doesn’t have | 她身上怎么可能没有 |
[07:24] | any of our money? | 我们的钱 |
[07:26] | I need that money, all right? | 我需要那些钱 好吗 |
[07:27] | If I don’t get that money, I’m screwed. | 要不回那些钱 我就完蛋了 |
[07:28] | Okay, okay, you’re right. | 好 你说得对 |
[07:29] | We don’t know what we’re dealing with here. | 我们对于对手一无所知 |
[07:31] | And we can’t know what to do until we find out, | 要查明真相才能知道怎么办 |
[07:34] | so let’s get to work. | 那就行动吧 |
[07:44] | You having a tough day? | 今天不顺利吗 |
[07:49] | Sorry, everything at the bank. My boss and… | 抱歉 是银行的事 我老板… |
[07:53] | It’s just so sudden, so strange. | 事发突然又离奇 |
[07:55] | No, don’t apologize. | 不必道歉 |
[07:57] | You don’t need to be any certain way with me. | 和我相处不必讲究方式 |
[08:00] | Just be you. | 做自己就好 |
[08:05] | You are just so sweet. You know that? | 你真的太暖了 你知道吗 |
[08:09] | Yeah, you got it! | 对 你说对了 |
[08:10] | Just want me to wait or just go? | 到底想我等你还是离开 |
[08:11] | So fake | 太假了 |
[08:13] | Fake, fake-ity fake, fake. | 假到家了 |
[08:15] | Yeah, man, that’s so fake. | 没错 简直虚情假意 |
[08:17] | Looks pretty real to me. | 我看着挺真心实意的 |
[08:18] | I’m not believing it. | 我才不信是来真的 |
[08:19] | Poor schmuck. He’s totally doomed, | 可怜的蠢货 他完蛋了 |
[08:22] | and he doesn’t even know it. | 而且还不自知呢 |
[08:23] | I don’t think he’s struggled much. | 我看他没怎么挣扎 |
[08:24] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[08:25] | – Have a heart, dude. – Heart-schmart. | -有点同情心吧 -同情心个屁 |
[08:27] | We want our money back? There you go. | 我们要把钱追回来吗 近在眼前 |
[08:29] | This guy’s a juicy target. | 这家伙是很好的目标 |
[08:30] | Well, gotta hand it to her, | 不得不佩服她 |
[08:32] | at least she’s gone back to my type. | 至少她口味又回归我这款了 |
[08:34] | I mean, he’s good-looking, well-built, charismatic. | 你看他外形英俊 身材健美 魅力非凡 |
[08:38] | Look at that smile. | 看看他的笑容 |
[08:39] | Well, maybe you should date him. | 你去和他搞吧 |
[08:42] | Hold up, it looks like we got a bogey at 3:00. | 等等 三点钟方向出现不明人物 |
[08:44] | – “Bogey,” isn’t that golf? – No, I mean in a “Top Gun” way. | -“柏忌”不是高尔夫术语吗 -不 我是说往上看 |
[08:49] | Who do you think this is? | 你们觉得这是谁 |
[08:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:54] | Sister, maybe? – Racist. | -也许是姐妹 -种族偏见 |
[08:57] | – It was the way they’re saying hi! – Guys, shh! | -是他们刚才打招呼的方式 -别说话 |
[09:01] | Racist. | 什么种族偏见 |
[09:02] | Man, she’s meeting his family already. | 她都见他的家人了 |
[09:05] | It’s not that I don’t like birthday parties. | 我不是不喜欢生日宴会 |
[09:07] | It’s just that I don’t like being the center of attention. | 只是我不想成为被关注的焦点而已 |
[09:10] | Oh, you think the party is about you? | 你以为你是宴会的焦点啊 |
[09:12] | Oh, no, no, no, no, he just wants to show off | 并非如此 他真是像炫耀自己 |
[09:15] | what a great boyfriend he is. | 是个多称职的男友而已 |
[09:18] | Well, I mean, yeah, but still. | 没错 但依然是生日宴会 |
[09:20] | Doughnut, is that a doughnut? | 甜甜圈 那是甜甜圈吗 |
[09:21] | I love those kind of doughnuts, man. | 我可喜欢那种甜甜圈了 |
[09:23] | Dude, how do we not have any snacks, man? | 我说咱们怎么不搞点甜品啊 |
[09:25] | – Dude. – All good stakeouts have snacks. | -老兄 -顺利的监视都得有甜品 |
[09:27] | We’ve been here like five minutes. | 我们刚到这五分钟 |
[09:28] | Target’s on the move. They’re getting up. | 目标移动 他们起来了 |
[09:30] | – Okay. – What do we do? | -好 -我们怎么办 |
[09:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:34] | Looks like they’re splitting up, guys. What’s the plan? | 貌似他们各走各的了 有什么计划 |
[09:35] | Okay, three of them, three of us. I say we split up too. | 他们兵分三路 那么我们也兵分三路 |
[09:38] | I call Alice! | 我选爱丽丝 |
[10:11] | 茱尔斯 以斯拉 妹妹刚进了一家面包房 | |
[10:35] | Can I help you find something? | 想买什么 我能帮上忙吗 |
[10:37] | Yeah, you know, I don’t– I don’t know a whole lot about flowers, | 能 我对送花不太了解 |
[10:39] | but I’m trying to convince my new sort-of-girlfriend | 但我在努力打动我的新女友 算是女友 |
[10:42] | that I do by buying a lot of flowers for her birthday. | 我要很多花为她庆祝生日 |
[10:47] | 太无聊了 史上最逊监视经历 | |
[10:57] | – Hey. – Oh, my God, how are you? | -你好 -你好吗 |
[10:59] | – I’m good. And you? – It’s good to see you. | -不错 你呢 -见到你很高兴 |
[11:00] | – Yeah, good, I’m just– – Yeah, what’s up? | -我也不错 -这是干什么的 |
[11:02] | It’s Patrick’s girlfriend’s birthday. | 帕特里克女朋友的生日 |
[11:04] | 茱尔斯 她离开面包房了 | |
[11:06] | 买了个生日蛋糕 还有曼蒂这次叫萨弗蓉 | |
[11:19] | – I’m on it. – Thank you. | -包我身上 -谢谢 |
[11:24] | Are you Patrick? | 你是帕特里克 |
[11:29] | Man, I thought it was you. | 我就觉得是你 |
[11:30] | Wow, this is the craziest coincidence. | 真是无巧不成书 |
[11:32] | This is not gonna be a repeat of the diner. | 这次我们不会重蹈餐厅时的覆辙 |
[11:35] | Remember, she has more to lose than we do. | 记着 她比我们更得不偿失 |
[11:36] | We came here for our money, and we’re gonna get our money. | 我们为了自己的钱而来 我们就要夺回钱 |
[11:39] | And we’re all gonna abide by the Maddie code? | 我们都会遵守曼蒂准则吧 |
[11:41] | – Absolutely – For sure. | -绝对遵守 -当然遵守 |
[11:42] | – Let’s do this. – So now we’re musketeers? | -我们行动吧 -我们是三个火枪手吗 |
[11:44] | Come on, guys, don’t leave me hanging. | 来嘛 别让我在这儿晾着 |
[11:46] | – Always forward. – Never back. | -向前走 -不回首 |
[11:48] | Sweet. | 完美 |
[11:50] | – Yo, handsome. – Yes, beautiful? | -你好帅 -是吗 美人 |
[11:53] | Do you mind? | 介意帮忙吗 |
[11:54] | Oh, I don’t mind at all. Okay. | 完全不介意 好的 |
[11:58] | Hey, wrong direction. | 拉错方向了 |
[12:01] | Well, I mean, we have time, don’t we? | 反正我们还有时间嘛 |
[12:05] | I suppose so. | 我想也是 |
[12:09] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[12:11] | Who’s here so early? | 谁来那么早 |
[12:13] | Caterers, probably. | 估计是酒席承办商 |
[12:14] | Always messing up my plans. | 总是搞乱我计划 |
[12:18] | Hold that thought. | 等会儿继续 |
[12:26] | – Hey! – Hello! | -你好 -你好 |
[12:27] | – Good to meet you. – Yeah, nice to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[12:29] | – This is my girlfriend. – Happy to meet you too. | -这是我女朋友 -幸会 |
[12:34] | Hey, come on down. I got a little surprise for you. | 快下来 有份小惊喜给你 |
[12:37] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[12:41] | What did I say? | 我怎么说的 |
[12:42] | – We talked about this. – I know. | -我们已经说过了 -我知道 |
[12:45] | I told you, no surprises. | 我说了不喜欢惊喜 |
[12:47] | You’re gonna really like this one, though. | 不过你会喜欢这份惊喜的 |
[12:49] | Surprise! | 没想到吧 |
[12:53] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[12:54] | I cannot believe my baby sister is turning 30. | 不敢相信我的宝贝妹妹要三十岁了 |
[12:57] | What happened? | 怎么会这样 |
[12:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道呢 |
[13:01] | I mean, I didn’t even know you had a brother, | 我都不知道你还有个哥哥 |
[13:03] | and then this guy shows up at the flower stand, | 这家伙就在花架前冒出来了 |
[13:04] | and he’s calling out my name. It was incredible. | 他还喊我的名字 简直不可思议 |
[13:07] | That is incredible. | 确实不可思议 |
[13:09] | Wow, how did you, um– – | 你们是怎么… |
[13:11] | Well, you told me all about your new mystery man, | 你跟我说了新交往的神秘男友 |
[13:13] | sent me all those cute photos. | 还给我发了他的美照 |
[13:15] | So when I saw him, I had to say something. | 我见到他时当然得说点什么了 |
[13:16] | I mean, have you ever fallen for a guy so fast? | 你之前有这么快就坠入爱河吗 |
[13:19] | – Ezra, you’re embarrassing me. – What? | -以斯拉 你让我情何以堪 -什么 |
[13:21] | No, don’t stop, though, ’cause I’m loving it. | 不过别停 我听着很受用 |
[13:24] | Oh, God, I’m so sorry. | 我太失礼了 |
[13:25] | This is my girlfriend, Jules. | 这是我女朋友 茱尔斯 |
[13:27] | Jules, meet my sister, Saffron. She’s 30 today. | 茱尔斯 我妹妹萨弗蓉 她今天满三十了 |
[13:30] | So I hear. | 知道了 |
[13:32] | It’s so lovely to meet you finally. | 终于见到你了好高兴 |
[13:34] | Nice to meet you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[13:36] | Okay. Stop it. | 好了 行了 |
[13:38] | So many people that love you in one room. | 这么多爱你的人共聚一堂 |
[13:40] | This is gonna be a fantastic party. | 今晚的聚会肯定赞 |
[13:43] | Yeah, did anyone offer anyone a drink? | 是呢 谁能给大家倒杯喝的 |
[13:45] | I was just headed there. | 我正要去 |
[13:46] | Come on, follow me, guys. | 来 跟我来 |
[13:50] | What can I get you guys? | 你们想喝点什么 |
[13:52] | Birthday girl first. | 生日女郎先选 |
[13:53] | Oh, birthday girl? Wow, happy birthday. | 生日女郎啊 生日快乐 |
[13:57] | What’s your poison? | 你喝什么酒 |
[13:58] | Something strong. | 来点烈酒 |
[14:00] | – One for me too. – And me. | -我也要杯烈的 -我也是 |
[14:01] | All right, how about a cocktail I invented? | 好 我调制的鸡尾酒如何 |
[14:04] | Clean, classy, disappears without a trace. | 纯净 优美 消逝时无影无踪 |
[14:07] | Call it the “Alice.” | 这款酒叫爱丽丝 |
[14:10] | That sounds wonderful. | 听着好棒 |
[14:13] | – Four Alices. – All right. | -四杯”爱丽丝” -好 |
[14:20] | Yeah, it’s just so pretty. | 真是好看 |
[14:22] | Come on, Max, answer your phone. | 快点 马克斯 快接电话 |
[14:26] | You’ve reached my cell. Leave a message. | 这是我的手机 请留言 |
[14:28] | Shit. | 要命 |
[14:36] | – Yeah, it’s only been two weeks. | 对 才两周而已 |
[14:37] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[14:39] | That’s hilarious I did not know that | 我竟然不知情简直太奇怪了 |
[14:41] | So you live right here in Seattle? | 你们就住西雅图吗 |
[14:43] | Well, Bellevue. | 贝尔维尤[华盛顿城市] |
[14:44] | Suburbs, you know, they get a bad rap, | 是郊区 口碑不是很好 |
[14:46] | but, uh, what can I say? I like being able to park. | 不过我能说什么呢 我喜欢逛公园 |
[14:49] | Yeah, I understand that. | 嗯 我能理解 |
[14:50] | – Oh, excuse me. – Oh, no problem. | -抱歉接个电话 -请便 |
[14:57] | Having fun? | 开心吗 |
[15:01] | I sure didn’t expect all of this. | 这一切真是出乎意料 |
[15:04] | But you know Patrick. | 但你知道帕特里克的 |
[15:05] | He loves bringing people together. | 他就是喜欢把大家聚到一起 |
[15:08] | You know, Patrick never mentioned that you had a brother. | 话说帕特里克从未提起你还有个哥哥 |
[15:14] | I think family is the most important thing, | 我觉得家人是最重要的 |
[15:16] | – don’t you? – Oh, I do. | -你觉得呢 -当然 |
[15:18] | You really get to know someone when you finally | 你得见了某人的家人 才能真的 |
[15:20] | – meet their family. – And big brothers are the best. | -了解对方 -而哥哥们是最佳途径 |
[15:23] | You have any other siblings… | 你还有其他兄弟姐妹吗 |
[15:24] | No, no, just the one. Excuse me. | 没了 就这一个 失陪 |
[15:27] | So finally, finally, I’m like, yes, okay, fine, | 最后我好像说的是 好吧 |
[15:30] | you can cut my hair, and she cuts | 让你剪我头发 她就剪了 |
[15:31] | an enormous bald spot in the back of my head. | 我后脑勺就秃了一大片 |
[15:34] | And then I’m like, okay, I’m gonna do the same thing | 然后我就想 好吧 我也要这么对待 |
[15:36] | to your dolls, and I was the one that got in trouble | 你的娃娃 然后我就惹祸上身了 |
[15:39] | because Saffron, I don’t know, man, | 因为萨弗蓉 老兄 |
[15:41] | she always knew how to manipulate our mom and dad. | 她向来知道如何控制老爸老妈 |
[15:43] | It’s like she has this whole shape-shifting thing going on. | 她好像有孙猴子的脸说变就变 |
[15:48] | Is my brother being a pain in the ass again? | 我哥哥是不是又讨人厌了 |
[15:51] | No, no, he’s a funny guy. | 没有 他很有意思 |
[15:53] | You know, it’s nice to hear some things about your childhood. | 听到你这些童年趣事 我很开心的 |
[15:55] | She tells me so little, | 她基本没怎么说过 |
[15:56] | I was starting to think she was raised in a cult. | 我都以为她是在异教组织长大的 |
[15:58] | Well, a cult would’ve been a lot more interesting | 异教组织都比波茨维尔 |
[16:00] | than Pottsville. | 有意思 |
[16:01] | Pottsville? Where’s that? | 波茨维尔是哪里 |
[16:03] | Pottsville, Pennsylvania, hometown. | 宾州的波茨维尔 我们的家乡 |
[16:05] | Wait, I– I thought Cincinnati? | 等下 我以为你说的是辛辛那提 |
[16:07] | It’s Cincinnati. | 就是辛辛那提 |
[16:08] | Right, we’re originally from Cincinnati… | 对 我们原籍是辛辛那提 |
[16:10] | – Right. – But our uncle got sick, | -对 -但是我们叔叔病了 |
[16:11] | – and we moved to Pottsville. – Uncle Sam. | -我们就搬到了波茨维尔 -山姆叔叔 |
[16:13] | And let me tell you, | 而且我跟你说 |
[16:14] | Pottsville had never seen anything like Saffron. | 波茨维尔可没有萨弗蓉这样的美人 |
[16:16] | Stop. | 少来 |
[16:17] | When’s–when’s the last time you visited? | 你上次什么时候回去的 |
[16:20] | – Ezra. – No, no, no, it’s fine. | -以斯拉 -没事 |
[16:21] | You know, things are a bit tough back there, you know. | 家里有点不顺 |
[16:23] | Our dad, his, uh–his memory’s going down, you know, and, uh… | 咱爸他记忆力越来越不好了 |
[16:27] | But this one, she’s still the apple of his eye, huh? | 但她依然是老爸的掌上明珠 |
[16:30] | Anyway, sorry, not tonight. | 抱歉 今晚不该提的 |
[16:31] | Patrick, where are– where are you from? | 帕特里克 你是哪里人 |
[16:33] | Uh, Chicago, originally, then… | 生在芝加哥 |
[16:36] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[16:41] | How come he’s getting all the play with her | 为啥他可以和她聊天 |
[16:42] | and I’m stuck here like a dishrag? | 我却要在这擦杯子 |
[16:43] | They’re not alone. | 他们又不是二人世界 |
[16:44] | Technically not a code violation. | 不算违反准则 |
[16:47] | – Well, I still don’t like it. – Hey, how was your little chat? | -还是很不爽 -聊得咋样 |
[16:50] | One-on-ones are not cool, remember? | 不能二人世界 记得吗 |
[16:52] | And that wasn’t a one-on-one, | 那又不算 |
[16:53] | and your breath smells like a Tijuana strip club. | 你这酒气闻起来像提华纳的脱衣舞馆一样 |
[16:56] | – Are you slut shaming me? – No. | -你说是婊子 -没有 |
[17:00] | Here she comes. | 主角来了 |
[17:04] | – Can I have another Alice? – Of course, coming right up. | -能再给我来一杯爱丽丝吗 -当然 马上 |
[17:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:08] | Come here, my friends. | 朋友们 |
[17:10] | Hey, I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[17:12] | What the fuck do you think you’re doing here? | 你们他妈来这干嘛 |
[17:13] | Not leaving until we get our money. | 问你要钱 |
[17:15] | I already told you. There’s no money. | 我说了 我没钱 |
[17:16] | Well, then I guess you better get it. | 那你赶紧筹 |
[17:19] | Well, that dude Patrick is clearly loaded. | 那个叫帕特里克这么有钱 |
[17:21] | How long till you steal all his money? | 你花多久能偷来 |
[17:23] | You can pay us then. | 到时候还我们就行 |
[17:24] | Not exactly how it works. | 不是这么回事 |
[17:26] | Okay, how about this? | 那这样 |
[17:27] | You think you three bozos can keep your shit together | 你们三个二货能半小时内 |
[17:30] | for about 30 minutes? | 不搞事吗 |
[17:31] | We’re not having trouble keeping our shit together. | 我们没想着搞事 |
[17:33] | Precisely, exactly, boom. | 没错 |
[17:35] | Okay, I’m cutting you off. I’m cutting you off. | 好了 你不能喝了 |
[17:38] | So what happens in 30 minutes? | 那半小时后呢 |
[17:41] | Max gets here and tells you all about your money. | 马克斯会来告诉你们钱在哪 |
[17:43] | Good, look forward to that. | 那我们很期待噢 |
[17:44] | – One Alice, made with love. – Thank you. | -一杯爱丽丝 爱的结晶 -谢谢 |
[17:47] | – Thank you. – Stop it. | -谢谢 -别闹了 |
[17:54] | So who the hell is Max? | 马克斯是谁 |
[17:56] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[18:14] | Hey, birthday girl. | 小寿星 |
[18:16] | You know, I’m not even sure I know | 其实我都不知道 |
[18:17] | when your real birthday is. | 你生日几号 |
[18:18] | Max, I’ve been calling you all day. | 马克斯 我给你打一天电话了 |
[18:20] | How fast can you get here? | 你最快多久能到 |
[18:21] | Is the party that much fun? | 派对这么好玩吗 |
[18:23] | We have a real situation. | 有个大麻烦 |
[18:24] | It’s Ezra Bloomer, Richard Evans, | 以斯拉·布鲁姆 理查德·埃文斯 |
[18:28] | and Jules Langmore. | 茱尔斯·朗默来了 |
[18:30] | Son of a bitch. | 这群傻逼 |
[18:32] | – How–how did they– – I don’t know. | -他们怎么… -不知道 |
[18:33] | I don’t know. Just get here. | 不知道 快来吧 |
[18:48] | Legion of Boom. ’85 Bears. | 西雅图海鹰队和85年的芝加哥熊队 |
[18:50] | – Game-defining D. – Oh, absolutely game-defining. | -真是无解防守 -没错 |
[18:54] | Played a little ball back in high school. | 我高中时打过球 |
[18:55] | I’m certainly glad I didn’t have to face | 真庆幸我不用面对 |
[18:57] | any of those super smart secondaries. | 那些牛逼的防守后卫 |
[18:59] | Right, well, who would? | 谁说不是呢 |
[19:00] | I played too. | 我也打过 |
[19:01] | Quarterback. | 四分卫 |
[19:03] | – Aw, really? – Hell yeah, man. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[19:07] | Well, here you go. | 给 |
[19:08] | – Perfect. – Yeah, cheers, bro. | -太棒了 -回见 哥们 |
[19:10] | Game time. Thank you. | 上场了 谢谢 |
[19:13] | New boy crush? | 有新欢了 |
[19:15] | He seems like a good guy. | 他挺不错的 |
[19:16] | Oh, “He seems like a good guy.” | “他挺不错的” |
[19:20] | Okay, drink some water. | 行了 喝点水吧 |
[19:23] | – Drink it, okay? – Can I please have everyone’s attention? | -快喝 -大家听我说两句 |
[19:27] | Old friends, new friends, family. | 新老朋友们 家人们 |
[19:31] | I wanna thank everyone for being here tonight | 感谢各位今晚拨冗前来 |
[19:33] | to help me celebrate the life of this spectacular woman | 帮我庆祝这边这位 |
[19:36] | standing over here. | 美丽女士的生日 |
[19:38] | Come here, babe. | 宝贝来 |
[19:40] | When I first met Saffron, | 我初识萨弗蓉时 |
[19:43] | she disagreed with every word I said. | 她和我的观念南辕北辙 |
[19:47] | And I thought, “Now this is a woman | 我当时想”这位女士 |
[19:49] | that isn’t gonna take any of my shit.” | 肯定不会鸟我的” |
[19:52] | I like that. | 我就喜欢这款 |
[19:54] | We do too. | 我们也是 |
[19:57] | – You know, I have a saying… – Oh, he has his own saying. | -我自己有句俗语 -他还能自编俗语 |
[19:59] | When love is the answer, | 当答案为爱 |
[20:02] | doesn’t matter what the question is. | 问题已无所谓 |
[20:04] | It’s kind of cool, but does that qualify as a saying? | 还不错 但这能算俗语吗 |
[20:06] | No, it does not. | 不算 |
[20:08] | The last few years have presented me with some questions, big ones. | 最近几年我遇到几个严重的挫折 |
[20:13] | And guess what the answer is. | 你们猜解决方法是什么 |
[20:15] | Gee, guys, do you think it’s love? | 天啊 哥们 是爱吗 |
[20:18] | – It’s definitely love. – Love is always the answer. – | -肯定是 -一直以来都是爱 |
[20:22] | Thank you, Saffron, for your kind heart, | 萨弗蓉 感谢你善良的内心 |
[20:25] | your adventurous spirit, the way you challenge me, | 勇于冒险 不顺从我的精神 |
[20:30] | all of it. | 所有的一切 |
[20:32] | To Saffron. | 为萨弗蓉干杯 |
[20:34] | To Saffron. | 为萨弗蓉干杯 |
[20:36] | Can I puke now or later? | 我现在吐还是过会 |
[20:38] | Aw, it was a pretty good speech, though, overall. | 不过总的来说 说得挺好啊 |
[20:40] | Poor sap, he has no idea what’s coming. | 可怜的傻瓜 还不知道自己要倒霉了 |
[20:44] | – Oh, I almost forgot. – What’s that, a poem? | -我差点忘了 -啥 他要念诗了吗 |
[20:46] | Folks, happy birthday, babe. | 各位 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[20:50] | When words aren’t enough. | 我的心意光言语无法表达 |
[20:57] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 逗我吧 |
[21:31] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[21:34] | Hey, brother. | 哥 |
[21:37] | Hey, you know, money talks… | 有钱就是爷 |
[21:39] | Wanna dance? | 跳支舞吧 |
[21:41] | Where’s this Max guy you promised? | 你不是说马克斯要来吗 |
[21:43] | He’s on his way. | 马上到 |
[21:44] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:48] | Oh, come on, might be our last chance for– | 这可能是我们最后一只舞了 |
[21:51] | A brother/sister dance? | 兄妹之舞吗 |
[21:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:07] | What? | 干嘛 |
[22:10] | Shit. | 操 |
[22:12] | So… | 那个 |
[22:14] | – Tell me, my brother… – Sister of mine? | -跟我说说 哥 -妹儿 |
[22:18] | How did you know about Pottsville? | 你怎么会知道波茨维尔 |
[22:21] | Well, it turns out I’m a pretty resourceful guy. | 我消息灵通呗 |
[22:24] | Mm, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[22:27] | Guess I just didn’t expect you to go that far to find me. | 我只是没想到你会花这么大劲找我 |
[22:30] | Maybe you underestimated me. | 你低估我了 |
[22:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:41] | – You seem different, Ezra. – Yeah? | -你好像变了 以斯拉 -是吗 |
[22:46] | I still see you in there. | 你没变 |
[22:50] | You see…Ava? | 你看到的是伊娃吗 |
[22:53] | I see Maddie. | 是曼蒂 |
[22:59] | I see you too. | 你也有过去的影子 |
[23:02] | – Really? – Yep. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[23:04] | Always could, | 一直都是 |
[23:06] | see you, be with you, so easily. | 看着你 跟你在一起 特别轻松 |
[23:17] | I remember that look. | 我记得这个表情 |
[23:19] | What look? | 什么表情 |
[23:20] | The, uh, “This is something special, | “与众不同 |
[23:22] | you’re the only one who gets me” look. | 只有你能懂我”的表情 |
[23:26] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[23:27] | You just throw your heart around like it’s nothing. | 随意交心 |
[23:31] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s different this time. | 不知道 也许这次不同 |
[23:34] | Maybe he’s not just a mark. | 也许他不光是个目标 |
[23:39] | If that’s what you need to tell yourself, then…great. | 你是这么跟自己说的吗 那挺好 |
[23:43] | You guys do look alike. | 你们挺像 |
[23:45] | I mean, coloring and all. It’s crazy. | 长得真像 |
[23:48] | There’s some crucial differences. | 我们有本质差别 |
[23:50] | – There are. – I hope so. | -没错 -希望如此 |
[23:54] | All right, she’s all yours, man. | 她归你了 |
[23:56] | Enjoy yourself. | 好好玩 |
[24:02] | Don’t start. | 别废话 |
[24:03] | Okay, definite code violations. | 你违反了准则 |
[24:05] | One-on-one, touching, out of control. | 二人世界 碰她 失控 |
[24:07] | That wasn’t a one-on-one– | 那不是二人世界 |
[24:12] | – You got anything with Amarula? – How about Amarula? | -有阿姆鲁拉酒配的鸡尾酒吗 -阿姆鲁拉咋样 |
[24:16] | I’ll take some Amarula. | 那就阿姆鲁拉吧 |
[24:19] | Glass of Amarula. | 阿姆鲁拉 |
[24:21] | – Pretty awesome. – Yeah? | -不错啊 -是吗 |
[24:23] | – Yeah. – What are you drinking? | -嗯 -你在喝什么 |
[24:25] | Ah, stupid soda water now. | 破苏打水 |
[24:27] | I like yours better. Bartender kind of cut me off. | 更喜欢你的 但他不让我喝酒了 |
[24:30] | Had to do it. | 没办法 |
[24:38] | Uh-oh, Dad left the liquor cabinet open. | 老爹走了 酒柜大开 |
[24:42] | Stupid Dad! | 傻老爹 |
[24:47] | Cheers. It’s a party. Just don’t drive home. | 干杯 派对就该喝酒嘛 回去别开车就行 |
[24:50] | To never going home again. | 为再也不回家干杯 |
[24:52] | Oh, I didn’t say get that crazy, but whatever’s good. | 不至于吧 不过你开心就好 |
[24:58] | – I like your perfume. – I’m not wearing perfume. | -你香水真好闻 -我没喷香水 |
[25:01] | Okay, then I just like the way you smell. | 那你真好闻 |
[25:09] | Excuse me, ma’am. More champagne? | 打扰了 女士 还要香槟吗 |
[25:12] | What? | 干嘛 |
[25:12] | I saw you dancing with Ezra out there. | 你刚才看你和以斯拉跳舞了 |
[25:14] | I need a one-on-one too, okay? | 我也要二人世界 |
[25:15] | One-on-one what? | 咱俩能干嘛 |
[25:18] | Meet me upstairs in the study in five minutes. | 五分钟后在楼上书房见 |
[25:20] | – Richard. – Or I’m gonna go big. | -理查德 -不然我就把事闹大 |
[25:21] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[25:24] | Do it. | 戴上 |
[25:26] | What? You can’t be serious. | 什么 你不是认真的吧 |
[25:30] | I’m serious, okay? I need closure | 我很认真 |
[25:31] | really, really, really, really badly, | 我十分需要一个了结 |
[25:33] | and this is the only way I can do it. | 只能如此 |
[25:38] | If I do this, do you promise to get the hell out of Seattle? | 那完事后 你能保证赶紧离开西雅图吗 |
[25:40] | – Yes, yes, yes, okay? – Fine, five minutes. | -没问题 -好吧 五分钟后见 |
[25:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:46] | Dumbass. | 蠢货 |
[26:01] | Hello, Richard. | 你好 理查德 |
[26:07] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[26:22] | How’ve you been? | 最近怎么样 |
[26:24] | I’m fine, thank you. | 挺好 谢谢 |
[26:28] | Look, we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:31] | It’s not gonna be easy, but I need you to hear this. | 不是什么好话 但你得听着 |
[26:34] | – Should I take a seat? – Just–let me– | -我要坐下吗 -先让我… |
[26:37] | – I was gonna say that. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -我正准备说呢 -抱歉 |
[26:39] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[26:43] | Uh, have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[26:47] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[26:58] | So I’m breaking up with you. | 我要和你分手 |
[27:01] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[27:03] | Can you maybe be a little bit upset? | 你能表现得难受点吗 |
[27:04] | I just dumped you. | 我刚把你甩了 |
[27:06] | Oh, right, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:10] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[27:14] | Alice… | 爱丽丝 |
[27:17] | I’m breaking up with you. | 我要跟你分手 |
[27:19] | Richie, don’t, please. | 小理 不要 求你了 |
[27:20] | – We’re so good together. – I know. | -我们在一起多开心啊 -我知道 |
[27:22] | – What about all our plans? – No, I know. | -我们的打算呢 -我知道 |
[27:25] | We were very good together, but I’m on a journey now that… | 我们在一起时非常开心 但我在旅途中… |
[27:30] | I’m on a journey which– | 我在旅途… |
[27:32] | I mean, I’m on a journey which… | 我在旅途… |
[27:37] | I’m journeying, and it’s a solo mission, | 我这是个独自的旅途 |
[27:40] | at least for now, and you can’t come with me. | 至少目前是这样 你无法与我同去 |
[27:46] | – Maybe if– – Just–just don’t, please. | -或许… -不要 拜托 |
[27:49] | Please, seriously. | 说真的 |
[27:54] | You know, sometimes I can’t eat or sleep. | 我时不时会寝食难安 |
[27:57] | You took up so much room inside me, | 你在我心中占了太多的位置 |
[27:59] | and then you just ripped it all out | 你却将它们扯掉 |
[28:02] | and left this big, painful nothing. | 在我内心留下一个痛苦的大洞 |
[28:08] | And I don’t want it anymore, and so I’m– | 我不想再这样了 |
[28:11] | I’m breaking up with you, and, uh, we’re done. | 我要跟你分手 我们结束了 |
[28:16] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[28:19] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[28:20] | Go. | 走吧 |
[28:24] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:47] | Maddie, Alice, wait. | 曼蒂 爱丽丝 等等 |
[28:54] | – Alice, Alice, hold on, hold on. – Shh, shh, shh, Saffron. | -爱丽丝 等等 -是萨弗蓉 |
[28:57] | – You mean Saffron. – Okay, whatever, I’m sorry. | -我是萨弗蓉 -好吧 抱歉 |
[28:59] | Look, are you okay? Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:01] | You seemed like you– should we get back together? | 你好像… 我们要不要复合 |
[29:04] | What? No, no, you said you wanted closure, | 什么 不不 你说你要了结 |
[29:07] | I gave you closure. | 我给你了 |
[29:08] | I didn’t say closure and tears. | 我没说了结的时候要哭啊 |
[29:09] | Okay, this–this– | 这… |
[29:15] | How can you just– How? | 你怎么能这样 |
[29:18] | It’s my job. I told you. | 这是我的工作 我跟你说了 |
[29:20] | Well, it’s a shit job, okay? | 这工作太操蛋了 |
[29:23] | Boo to your job. | 什么破工作 |
[29:41] | Yeah, oh, people, people! | 各位 |
[29:46] | Hi, everyone, hi, are you having a good time? | 大家好 你们玩得开心吗 |
[29:51] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[29:54] | I’m Jules. I’m Saffron’s girlfriend. | 我叫茱尔斯 萨弗蓉的女友 |
[29:57] | Oh, no, wait, I’m Saffron’s brother’s girlfriend, | 慢着 是萨弗蓉哥哥的女友 |
[30:01] | and I got a lot of feelings on this big night, | 今晚的生日会上我感触良多 |
[30:05] | so listen up! | 听我说说吧 |
[30:07] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[30:10] | Birthday. | 生日 |
[30:13] | Birthday! | 生日 |
[30:15] | When are we really born? | 我们何时真正出生 |
[30:18] | Is it when we first come out of the birth canal, | 是从产道出来的时候吗 |
[30:20] | or is it when we first become aware of ourselves? | 还是我们第一次真正认识了自己 |
[30:24] | Maybe we’re born again | 或许我们 |
[30:26] | over and over and over and over | 在见不同的人时 |
[30:28] | with each person that we meet. | 就算是一次次的重生 |
[30:32] | Our birthday girl, | 我们的小寿星 |
[30:34] | 30 years, or 30 days. | 出生了三十年 还是三十天呢 |
[30:40] | Maybe we should all just face the facts, | 或许我们应该面对现实 |
[30:44] | that Saffron Keyes is really just– – | 萨弗蓉·凯斯其实… |
[30:46] | Saffron Keyes is really 30 years old today. I love you, sis. | 萨弗蓉·凯斯 今天真的三十了 我爱你 老妹 |
[30:50] | Come on, raise a glass, everybody, eh? | 大家来举杯吧 |
[30:52] | Come on. Cheers. Come on. | 干杯 |
[30:54] | Hey, hey, come here, come here, come on, come on. | 过来 快过来 |
[31:03] | Hey, come on, come on. | 走吧 |
[31:10] | Will you cut it out, God damn it? | 能不闹了吗 妈的 |
[31:11] | People need to know who she really is. | 大家得知道她的真面目 |
[31:14] | No, don’t you shush me! | 不要让我闭嘴 |
[31:15] | She was my wife too, okay? I have things to say too. | 她也曾是我老婆 我也有话说 |
[31:18] | Okay, okay, come on, come on. | 来 走吧 |
[31:20] | All we had to do is keep our shit together | 我们只要忍半小时就好 |
[31:22] | for 30 minutes, Jesus! | 有这么难吗 |
[31:25] | – No, I’m fine. – Unbelievable. | -我没事 -难以置信 |
[31:28] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[31:29] | You actually did the wig thing? Are you insane? | 你真让她戴假发了 你疯了吗 |
[31:31] | We came here to do a job, get the money, | 我们来是要钱 |
[31:33] | – and run, remember? – Is that what you were doing | -然后走人的 记得吗 -你跟她 |
[31:35] | when you were dancing cheek to cheek with her? | 贴面跳舞时想的也是这个吗 |
[31:36] | Exactly, no one-on-ones, remember? | 没错 不能二人世界 记得吗 |
[31:38] | She asked me. | 她邀请的我 |
[31:44] | – Mr. Ellis. – Pops? | -埃利斯先生 -老爹 |
[31:46] | Señor Cisneros? | 西内罗先生 |
[31:48] | My name is Max. | 我叫马克斯 |
[31:52] | I knew you weren’t dead. | 我就知道你没死 |
[31:54] | You’re a bright kid. | 你小子挺聪明 |
[31:55] | – Wait, so you were working with her the whole time? – Yeah. | -慢着 你一直在跟她合作 -嗯 |
[31:58] | So does this mean that you don’t really think my art | 那你不是真的觉得我的艺术品 |
[32:01] | “Marries the playful subversivism of Duchamp | 融合了杜尚幽默的颠覆主义 |
[32:04] | with the sublime sensuality of Kahlo”? | 以及卡罗超凡的感官享受 |
[32:08] | How drunk is she? | 她喝了多少 |
[32:10] | Not–not enough. | 不够多 |
[32:12] | Sit down, everyone. Now. | 你们先坐下 |
[32:21] | Do you know why you’re here? | 你们知道你们为什么来吗 |
[32:23] | We’re not here for any trouble, okay? | 我们不知道来找麻烦的 |
[32:25] | – We just want our money. – Wrong. | -我们只是来要钱的 -错 |
[32:27] | You came here to chase a phantom. | 你们来这是在追逐幻影 |
[32:30] | People do crazy things for love. I get it. | 人们为爱痴狂 我懂 |
[32:32] | If they didn’t, well, I wouldn’t be in business. | 若非如此 我也没活干了 |
[32:34] | But know this: there’s no Ava; | 但你们搞清楚 这里没有伊娃 |
[32:37] | there’s no Cece; there’s no Alice; | 没有茜茜 也没有爱丽丝 |
[32:39] | and there’s no money, not now, not ever. | 钱你们也别想了 |
[32:43] | Says you. | 听你胡扯 |
[32:45] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[32:47] | “A,” you’re a con artist, | 首先你是个骗子 |
[32:48] | so what you say doesn’t exactly hold water. | 你说的话都不能信 |
[32:51] | “B,” we can blow the lid off this whole thing | 其次如果你不作出 |
[32:53] | – in five seconds flat… – Yeah. | -一些实质行动 -没错 |
[32:54] | If you don’t guarantee us | 我们就立刻 |
[32:55] | – a piece of the action. – True that. | -把这事说出去 -没错 |
[32:57] | “A piece of the action.” | “一些实质行动” |
[32:59] | At what price, hmm? | 那你要付出什么代价呢 |
[33:01] | Are you willing to destroy your mother | 你愿意瞬间毁了你妈 |
[33:03] | and bring down Bloom Boot & Heel in one fell swoop | 然后弄垮布鲁姆靴子&鞋跟公司吗 |
[33:06] | when I reveal to Mumsy | 我可以跟你妈透露 |
[33:07] | that your father has a sweet little side dish named Chanterelle | 你爸在外面有个叫尚特蕾尔的小蜜 |
[33:11] | and that the entire family business | 你们的家族企业 |
[33:13] | is built upon a stolen patent? | 都是因为偷来的专利才发展起来的 |
[33:15] | Whoa, seriously? | 不是吧 |
[33:16] | And are you going to be able to live with yourself | 你准备让你家乡的人都知道 |
[33:19] | when your hometown finds out that you threw that interception | 你为了赢外围 |
[33:21] | on purpose to beat the spread? | 故意没拦截成功吗 |
[33:24] | And for what, 10 grand? | 你那次赚了多少 一万 |
[33:27] | That’s pretty weak. | 太逊了吧 |
[33:28] | That money went to my mom. | 我给我妈了 |
[33:29] | – Nobody cares, son. – I knew it. | -谁在乎呢 -我就知道 |
[33:30] | I knew you guys had your own secrets. | 就知道你们也有秘密 |
[33:33] | So it seems we’re all con artists in our own way, aren’t we? | 看来我们都算是骗子 是吧 |
[33:37] | – And poor Jules– – Do not go there. | -至于可怜的茱尔斯 -别说了 |
[33:42] | Please don’t forget that we have this information. | 请别忘了我们有你们的黑历史 |
[33:45] | Leave town today, or we’ll use it. | 今天就离开这里 不然我们就爆料了 |
[33:48] | And my last and most important point: | 最后也是最重要的一点 |
[33:50] | if anything interferes with Maddie doing this job, | 如果有人干扰了曼蒂现在这项任务 |
[33:53] | the people who sent her here to do this job, | 那个让她来这工作的人 |
[33:56] | well, simply put, | 简单来说吧 |
[33:58] | they will kill her, they will kill me, | 会杀了她 杀了我 |
[34:00] | and, as far as you three bumblers go– | 至于你们三个白痴 |
[34:02] | Hey, man, don’t threaten us. I’m telling you– | 我告诉你 别威胁我 |
[34:09] | And, oh, yeah, there’s that. | 看到了吧 |
[34:11] | Don’t let me see any of you ever again. | 别让我再看到你们 |
[34:33] | Josh, what is it? | 乔希 怎么了 |
[34:35] | Why have you been calling for the last three hours? | 你这三小时怎么一直打我电话 |
[34:37] | Jesus, Ezra, why haven’t you been answering your phone? | 天啊 以斯拉 你怎么不接电话啊 |
[34:39] | Dad had a heart attack. | 老爸突发心脏病了 |
[34:41] | What? | 什么 |
[34:42] | I-is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[34:44] | We don’t– we don’t know, man. | 我们还不知道 |
[34:46] | You just– you need to come home. | 你赶紧回家吧 |
[34:47] | Mom is… It’s rough here, man. | 老妈… 家里挺闹心的 |
[34:49] | Just get home now. | 快回来 |
[34:56] | What’s going on, man? | 怎么了 |
[35:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:18] | You have the post-party blues? | 你这是狂欢后的忧伤吗 |
[35:20] | Mm, no. | 不是 |
[35:22] | Just, you know, a year older. | 只是觉得又老了一岁 |
[35:27] | I don’t think I’m any wiser. | 也没学到什么 |
[35:29] | Mm, I think you’re a lot wiser than you know. | 你比你想象中有才多了 |
[35:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:36] | Really, thank you for the party, | 真的 谢谢你为我办派对 |
[35:41] | the fireworks, everything. | 还有烟花 这一切 |
[35:46] | You’re amazing. | 你真是太好了 |
[35:48] | And I’m not even done yet. | 还没结束呢 |
[35:50] | I mean, you didn’t think I was gonna | 你不会以为 |
[35:51] | really let your birthday pass without giving you | 我在你生日时 |
[35:52] | an actual gift, did you? | 不会给你送礼物吧 |
[35:55] | – Patrick. – Hold on. Give me one second. | -帕特里克 -等我一下 |
[35:57] | – We–ugh. – One second. | -我们… -稍等 |
[35:59] | I would like you to open this, | 打开这个 |
[36:03] | please, madam. | 请吧 女士 |
[36:04] | Oh, my God, you have done enough. | 天啊 你做得够多了 |
[36:18] | Worth way more than anything I have to put in it. | 这包比我装的东西都要值钱 |
[36:21] | Oh, then we gotta do something about that. | 那我们得物尽其用了 |
[36:24] | And you should probably leave some room | 你收拾的时候要给旅游购物时 |
[36:25] | for a little vacation shopping when you pack. | 买的东西留点位置 |
[36:29] | When I pack? | 收拾 |
[36:29] | Yeah, I thought this weekend, I’d take you | 这周末吧 |
[36:32] | for a little getaway, unless, of course, | 我想带你出去玩 |
[36:34] | you don’t wanna go. | 除非你不愿意 |
[36:37] | Wait, wait, don’t you even wanna know where we’re going? | 等等 你都不想知道我们要去哪吗 |
[36:39] | No, no, no, anywhere that’s away with you | 不用 只要有你 |
[36:42] | is exactly where I wanna be. | 哪我都愿意去 |
[36:59] | How long you gonna go for? | 你要回去多久 |
[37:00] | I’ll know more when I get there, uh… | 回去才能知道 |
[37:09] | Hey, I’m so sorry about your dad. | 你爸的事我很遗憾 |
[37:13] | But you know this isn’t over. | 但这事还未结束 |
[37:15] | Oh, maybe, or maybe we just have to accept | 或许我们应该接受现实 |
[37:18] | that we’re not getting what we came here to get. | 我们拿不到原本要拿的东西了 |
[37:20] | We don’t even know what we came here to get, | 我们都不知道我们来拿什么的 |
[37:22] | so there’s no reason to think we can’t still get it, right? | 所以没理由觉得我们拿不到啊 对吧 |
[37:26] | You know, what’s scary is that | 我开始理解你的逻辑了 |
[37:28] | I’m starting to understand your logic. | 太可怕了 |
[37:33] | I think you miss me already. | 已经舍不得我了吧 |
[37:34] | Yeah, yeah, uh, in your dreams. | 做你的白日梦吧 |
[37:52] | – Take care of yourself, all right? – Yeah, okay. – | -保重 -嗯 |
[37:54] | Talk to you soon. | 回聊 |
[38:12] | Let me just say again, I really, really, really | 我重申一下 我真的觉得 |
[38:15] | think it’s a stupid idea. | 这主意太蠢了 |
[38:17] | You need the electrolytes. Drink up. | 你需要电解质 喝点吧 |
[38:19] | No, just–will you just listen to me for a second? | 你能听我一句吗 |
[38:22] | Max said that Cece was in actual trouble, | 马克斯说茜茜真的遇上麻烦了 |
[38:24] | like violence, death. | 遭受毒打 甚至会死 |
[38:27] | He’s a con artist. | 他是骗子 |
[38:28] | He was lying. | 他在说谎 |
[38:29] | What if he wasn’t? | 要是没有呢 |
[38:31] | Look, she chose this life, all right? | 这生活是她自己选的 好吗 |
[38:32] | Patrick didn’t. | 帕特里克不是 |
[38:33] | – He’s a good guy. – He’s fine. | -他是个好人 -他没事 |
[38:35] | – Whatever, it doesn’t– – Let me ask you something. | -随便吧 这无法… -我问你 |
[38:37] | What if somebody could’ve come to you after you met Cece | 如果有人在你认识茜茜后 |
[38:40] | but before she totally screwed up your life | 但在她毁了你的人生前 |
[38:41] | and could’ve done something, could’ve stopped it, huh? | 给你提了醒 阻止了这一切 难道不好吗 |
[38:48] | Just, what if someone tries to hurt her? | 如果有人要伤害她呢 |
[38:51] | Or us? | 或者伤害我们 |
[38:52] | I mean, I really think you should call Ezra before you– | 我真心觉得你先给以斯拉打个电话吧 |
[38:54] | I don’t need Ezra’s permission, okay? | 我不需要得到以斯拉的同意 |
[38:56] | I’m going. | 我决定要去了 |
[38:57] | You can stay here, or you can come with me. | 你可以留下 也可以跟我一起 |
[38:58] | Ugh, you can’t leave. – | 你不能走 |
[39:00] | – We’re a team or whatever. – All right, watch me. All right? | -我们是一个团队 -那你瞧好吧 |
[39:01] | Always forward, never back. – | 向前走 不回首 |
[39:03] | That doesn’t even apply in this case if you– Wait, Richie! | 这不适用在这里 等等 小里 |
[39:07] | You’ll ruin everything. | 你会弄砸一切的 |
[39:28] | Oh, shit. | 可恶 |
[40:05] | Ah, shit, come on. | 不是吧 |
[40:16] | Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[40:23] | God damn it. | 操 |
[40:28] | Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[40:35] | No, come on. | 妈的 |
[40:41] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[40:42] | Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[41:04] | – Thank you. – You can go through. | -谢谢 -过吧 |
[41:10] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[41:11] | Uh, yeah, man, I’m just looking for– | 嗯 我想找… |
[41:17] | What’s up, superstar? | 你好啊 超级巨星 |
[41:19] | Thank you. Good morning. | 谢谢 早上好 |
[41:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |