时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Previously on “Imposters”… | 《假面真情》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | Patrick’s in the FBI. I followed him, | 帕特里克是联调局的 我尾随他 |
[00:08] | and then I saw Gina and Auntie what’s-her-face | 然后我看到他妹妹吉娜和什么姨妈 |
[00:11] | with their badges dressed like legit FBI agents. | 都戴着警徽 一身联调局探员的装扮 |
[00:13] | It’s complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[00:14] | Or maybe…not complicated. | 或许也不复杂 |
[00:18] | I slept with Gina. | 我和吉娜滚床单了 |
[00:19] | You bedded an undercover agent. | 你睡了个卧底探员 |
[00:24] | – That’s a saffron. – Max is telling this story | -这是橙黄色的 -马克斯跟我说了他的故事 |
[00:27] | about this chick he was in love with | 他曾爱上一个女人 |
[00:28] | and how she betrayed him and he had to give her up. | 她背叛了什么的 他不得不放她走 |
[00:31] | He said what? Max and I are going to | 他说什么 我和马克斯 |
[00:34] | teach you everything you need to know, | 会把你们该会的都教给你们 |
[00:35] | and then we take Patrick, we pay off the Doctor, | 然后我们拿下帕特里克 把钱还给医生 |
[00:39] | and the FBI doesn’t even know what happened. | 让联调局甚至不知道发生了什么事 |
[00:41] | Let me see the art piece. | 让我看看艺术品 |
[00:43] | I switch out the real money | 我用假钱 |
[00:45] | with the fake money. Voilá. | 换走真钱 搞定 |
[00:47] | – What do you need? – Answers. | -你要干嘛 -我要答案 |
[00:50] | Don’t try to know me, Ezra. It ain’t worth it. | 别想着去了解我 以斯拉 不值得 |
[00:52] | – What’s your angle? – Immunity. | -你有什么要求 -豁免权 |
[00:55] | I get you the Doctor, you get me someplace new to start over. | 我帮你抓住医生 你帮我找个地方重新开始 |
[00:58] | Max, my right-hand man, | 马克斯我得力助手 |
[00:59] | you have to leave him alone for this to play out. | 想要计划成功就不能碰他 |
[01:02] | Maddie tells the Doctor they found the missing money, | 曼蒂跟医生说丢失的钱找到了 |
[01:04] | he comes to claim it. | 他来拿钱 |
[01:05] | Once he takes the bait, we’ve got our man. | 等他一上钩 我们将他绳之以法 |
[01:07] | This isn’t over yet, Max. | 尚未结束 马克斯 |
[01:09] | I need you to keep up the good work. | 我要你再接再厉 |
[01:11] | Well, of course, Doctor. I’m your eyes and ears. | 当然 医生 我就是你的耳目 |
[01:14] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[01:16] | the Doctor is in. | 医生在此 |
[01:52] | Test, test, test. | 测试 测试 |
[01:55] | Test, test, test. | 测试 测试 |
[01:56] | Read you loud and clear. | 听得很清楚 |
[02:36] | Maddie. | 曼蒂 |
[02:40] | Maddie. | 曼蒂 |
[02:46] | Maddie, breakfast! | 曼蒂 吃早饭了 |
[02:51] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:55] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:58] | Morning, sweetheart. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[03:02] | Maddie, I need you straight home from school today. | 曼蒂 今天放学直接回家 |
[03:04] | Your cousin Danny’s coming for the weekend | 你表哥丹尼今天回来过周末 |
[03:06] | and I want you to let him in. | 我要你给他等门 |
[03:09] | But I have a plan with Kelly– | 但我计划和凯莉 |
[03:11] | No buts. 3:30 sharp. | 没有但是 三点半准时 |
[03:12] | Last time Danny was here, | 上次丹尼回来 |
[03:13] | he locked me in the closet for an hour | 他把我关在壁橱里一个小时 |
[03:15] | until I agreed to be his servant for the rest of the day. | 直到我答应给他当女仆才被放出来 |
[03:17] | That’s not true. Why do you always exaggerate? | 你说得不对 你怎么总是夸大其词 |
[03:21] | – Dad. – You were little kids. | -爸 -你们当时还小 |
[03:23] | He’s a very impressive young man. | 他现在是个有为青年了 |
[03:25] | An all-state wrestler, he’s got a big meet | 全加州明星摔角选手 本周末 |
[03:27] | down in Lancaster this weekend. | 在兰开斯特有重要赛事 |
[03:29] | – But I made this plan, it’s imp– – I know, sweetheart | -但是我有安排了 很重要… -明白 |
[03:32] | Now, please, eat your breakfast. | 先把早餐吃了吧 |
[03:34] | Okay? Most important meal of the day. | 好吗 一天之中最重要的一餐 |
[03:42] | You’re always bugging me about doing something together, | 你一直纠缠我跟你一起玩 |
[03:45] | so I invite you to hang out after school | 所以我约你放学后出去 |
[03:47] | and then you ditch me. | 然后被你放鸽子 |
[03:50] | I’m really sorry. It’s ju– | 我很抱歉 只是 |
[03:52] | Forget about your stupid cousin. | 别管你那个白痴表哥 |
[03:53] | He can wait on the porch. | 让他在门廊等 |
[03:55] | Maddie’s a good girl. She’d never do that. | 曼蒂是好女孩 她不会这样做的 |
[03:58] | Would you, Maddie? | 对吗 曼蒂 |
[04:01] | I kind of promised my dad. | 我都答应我爸了 |
[04:04] | She promised her dad. | 她答应她爸了 |
[04:13] | One day you’ll have some fun, Maddie Jonson. | 有一天你会玩得开心的 曼蒂·琼森 |
[04:16] | Just not with me. | 不过不是和我 |
[04:27] | – Who is it? – Ezra. | -谁 -以斯拉 |
[04:32] | Come in. | 进来 |
[04:34] | You just getting here? You’re late. | 你才来 你迟到了 |
[04:36] | For what? Oh, wait. | 什么晚了 都对 |
[04:37] | – Are you getting married today? – Ha, ha, very funny. | -你是今天结婚吗 -一点也不好笑 |
[04:40] | – Did you need something? – Just checking in. | -你有事吗 -就是来看看 |
[04:42] | Wishing you luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:43] | Luck’s got nothing to do with it. | 好运对此毫无帮助 |
[04:45] | Don’t worry. All will be well. | 别担心 一切都会好的 |
[04:47] | Unless, of course, you’re playing us…again. | 当然了 除非你再次玩弄我们 |
[04:49] | Playing me again. | 再次玩弄我 |
[04:54] | What do you want from me, Ezra? | 你想怎样 以斯拉 |
[04:56] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[04:58] | I don’t even know anymore. | 我自己都不知道想怎样了 |
[05:04] | Would you do me up? | 能帮我拉上吗 |
[05:07] | Sure. | 能 |
[05:20] | My name’s Maddie Jonson. No H in Jonson. | 曼蒂·琼森 不带H版的琼森 |
[05:23] | I work for a man named the Doctor. | 我为一个名为医生的人做事 |
[05:25] | I grew up in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, | 我的家乡是宾州的波茨维尔 |
[05:28] | and my first con was my second cousin, Danny. | 第一个被我骗的是我远方表哥 丹尼 |
[05:32] | I was sitting on my bed wishing I could be somewhere else, | 当时我坐在床上 真希望我能身在他乡 |
[05:36] | could be someone else. | 身为他人 |
[05:41] | And then…I just tried it. | 然后我就尝试了 |
[05:46] | Hey, Danny. What’s up? | 你好丹尼 你好吗 |
[05:49] | – You are? – I’m Nikki. | -你是 -我是妮姬 |
[05:53] | Maddie had some shit to do after school | 曼蒂放学后有点事 |
[05:55] | and asked me to meet you. | 让我等你 |
[05:58] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[05:59] | Hey, Nikki. | 你好 妮姬 |
[06:01] | And he believed me. | 然后他相信了 |
[06:03] | Just like that. | 就是这样 |
[06:11] | You’re just, uh, stealing their beers? | 你这是偷他们家啤酒 |
[06:13] | What are they gonna do… | 他们会怎样对我 |
[06:15] | ground me? | 禁足 |
[06:17] | I don’t even live here. | 我又不住这里 |
[06:19] | Ballsy. | 有胆 |
[06:20] | If you think that’s ballsy, | 如果你觉得这就算有胆 |
[06:22] | your life must be pretty boring. | 那你的人生肯定很无趣 |
[06:26] | All right. Give me that beer. | 好了 给我啤酒 |
[06:38] | So wrestling is kind of gay, right? | 玩摔跤的都不是直男吧 |
[06:39] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[06:41] | That’s such a ignorant stereotype. | 真是无知的成见 |
[06:43] | Wrestling’s one of the oldest, most respected s– | 摔跤是一种最古老且备受尊重的… |
[06:45] | Oh, right, all those Greek boys rolling around in the mud. | 对 就是一帮希腊男孩在泥里打滚 |
[06:48] | Come on, that’s idiotic. | 拜托 你太无知了 |
[06:50] | You got a mouth on you, don’t you? | 你真是够刻薄的呢 |
[06:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:55] | So show me a wrestling move. | 那给我表演两招 |
[06:58] | ‘Cause I just don’t get it. | 因为我真的不懂 |
[07:07] | Not so easy, is it? | 不容易是吧 |
[07:08] | It’s not so easy. | 真是不容易 |
[07:10] | But not impossible. | 但并非不可能 |
[07:12] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:13] | But now what’re you gonna do? | 现在你打算干嘛 |
[07:21] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[07:29] | Okay, so you’ve done this before, right? | 好吧 你之前这么干过对吗 |
[07:33] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[07:35] | Not really. | 一点也不 |
[07:40] | Pottsville is a lot different than I remember it. | 波茨维尔和我记忆中的大不相同了 |
[07:44] | Must seem pretty boring after Philadelphia, huh? | 去完费城再来这里肯定很无聊吧 |
[07:46] | I don’t know. The more experienced I get, | 我不知道 经历越多 |
[07:48] | the more I realize, you know, I don’t know everything. | 我就发现 我懂的越少 |
[07:51] | – True. – Well said, well said. | -确实 -说得好 |
[07:53] | Maddie, dinner’s ready. | 曼蒂 晚餐好了 |
[07:55] | Sorry. Finishing some math stuff. | 抱歉 刚做完数学作业 |
[07:58] | Hi, Danny! | 你好丹尼 |
[08:00] | I’m sorry I wasn’t here to let you in. | 抱歉我没在家迎接你 |
[08:02] | – Nikki said you were so nice. – I thought I said 3:30 sharp. | -妮姬说你人很好 -我记得说过三点半准时 |
[08:05] | – And who is Nikki? – Oh, a new friend. | -谁是妮姬 -一个新朋友 |
[08:07] | She helped me out. | 她帮了我大忙 |
[08:09] | She said you guys talked about wrestling a lot. | 她说你们聊了很多摔跤的事 |
[08:12] | You even showed her some moves? | 你甚至还让她见识了几招 |
[08:15] | Thanks, Mom. I’m totally famished. | 谢谢老妈 我快饿死了 |
[08:19] | In that moment I knew. | 就在那一刻 我意识到 |
[08:21] | I could be whoever I wanted to be whenever I wanted to be, | 我可以随时成为我想成为的角色 |
[08:25] | and for the first time, | 而有史以来第一次 |
[08:27] | – I felt free. – You okay? Eat up. | -我感受到自由 -你还好吗 都吃了 |
[08:29] | – Yeah. – You’re gonna need your energy. | -嗯 -这样你才有力气 |
[08:35] | And that was the first con. | 那是我第一次行骗 |
[08:38] | First of many. | 初试身手 |
[08:41] | You know, you could have just become an actress. | 其实你当演员不就得了 |
[08:45] | – Not the same thing. | 不是一回事 |
[08:47] | – I was kidding. I don’t really care anymore | 说笑而已 我根本不在意 |
[08:49] | about how you became you. | 你是怎么变成现在这样了 |
[08:50] | Really? I thought you wanted the truth. | 是吗 我以为你想知道真相 |
[08:52] | Oh, I know the truth. I know what really gets you off | 我知道真相 我知道骗人 |
[08:54] | about being on the con. | 让你乐在其中 |
[08:56] | – Oh, yeah? Tell me. | 是吗 说说看 |
[09:01] | See you in the game, Maddie. | 游戏里见 曼蒂 |
[09:14] | – Right down this way, please. – You got it. | -请直走 -我知道了 |
[09:16] | There we go. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[09:19] | Good morning, ma’am. Can I help you with that? | 早上好 女士 需要帮忙吗 |
[09:21] | Do I look like I need help? | 我看着像是需要帮助吗 |
[09:22] | Just make sure nobody gets too close to my car. | 别让别人靠近我的车 |
[09:24] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[09:26] | What a handsome young man, | 多帅的小伙子 |
[09:27] | but that moustache is not flattering. | 就是胡子不太好看 |
[09:36] | Bride or groom? | 新娘还是新郎的朋友 |
[09:37] | – Bride. – Uh, gift room’s just over there. | -新娘的 -礼品间在那边 |
[09:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:43] | Bride or groom? | 新娘还是新郎的朋友 |
[09:44] | – Definitely groom. – If that’s a present, | -当然新郎的 -如果您带了礼物的话 |
[09:46] | the gift room is just over–nope. | 礼品间在那…没有 |
[09:52] | So, how we doing? | 怎么样了 |
[09:54] | – I’m amazing. – I’m guessing this has to be | -我很厉害的 -我以为 |
[09:56] | pretty messed up for you. | 这对你来说挺麻烦 |
[09:58] | Well, you’re the one marrying the woman you love | 和真爱结婚的人是你 |
[09:59] | even though you know it’s total bullshit. | 虽然你知道这全是胡扯 |
[10:02] | Pretty messed up for the both of us. | 我们两个都有麻烦 |
[10:04] | Morning, bride or groom? | 早上好 新娘的朋友还是新郎的 |
[10:05] | Bride. | 新娘的 |
[10:11] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁 |
[10:13] | Oh, we hired some background artists. | 我们雇了”背景艺术人士” |
[10:15] | Try to make it look legit for the Doctor. | 好让医生觉得婚礼更更正统 |
[10:18] | What? Like movie extras. | 就像群众演员一样 |
[10:20] | Good lord. Even fake weddings | 我的天 就算是假婚礼 |
[10:22] | are full of ridiculous little games. | 也少不了荒唐的小把戏 |
[10:53] | Hey, listen. I’m really sorry | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[10:54] | that we didn’t get to talk last night. | 我们昨晚没能谈谈 |
[10:56] | It’s just, you know, | 只是 |
[10:57] | with my aunt and Ezra, it’s just kind of… | 我姑姑和以斯拉 有点 |
[10:59] | Complicated? | 复杂吗 |
[11:02] | Thought maybe you were avoiding me. | 我以为你可能在躲我 |
[11:04] | – Which I un–totally understand. – Oh, no, no, no, no. | -我完全能理解 -不是这样的 |
[11:06] | It was just–it was complicated. It was just– | 只是情况有点复杂 只是 |
[11:07] | I mean, it’s wh– like you said. | 我是说 好吧你说得对 |
[11:12] | It really came together. | 真的走到一起了 |
[11:13] | Don’t sound surprised. You never even saw it. | 别说的那么惊讶 你见都没见过 |
[11:15] | I know, but it just kind of– I mean, you just | 我知道 只是有点… |
[11:19] | really seemed to capture something | 你真的捕捉到了一些 |
[11:21] | about this whole crazy wedding. | 有关这个疯狂婚礼的东西 |
[11:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:31] | All kinds of fun surprises on this case. | 这件事真是充满奇趣 |
[11:37] | – I should go. – Of course. | -我该走了 -当然 |
[11:39] | See if Patrick needs help with anything. | 去看看帕特里克是不是需要帮忙 |
[11:41] | Yeah, see ya. | 回头见 |
[11:43] | See ya. | 回头见 |
[11:48] | Is he here yet? | 他来了吗 |
[11:51] | No. | 没来 |
[11:55] | Don’t worry. He’ll be here. | 别担心 他会来的 |
[11:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:01] | Morning, sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[12:02] | If you’d like to go ahead and just park | 请您向前开 把车停在 |
[12:03] | next to that cone over there. | 那边的路锥旁 |
[12:04] | It’s a special spot I have waiting just for you. | 那个车位是我特意给您留的 |
[12:07] | Thank you, my man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[12:18] | Bride or groom? | 新郎还是新娘的朋友 |
[12:19] | Definitely bride. | 当然是新娘的 |
[12:26] | That’s him. | 他来了 |
[12:27] | There you are. | 你现身了啊 |
[12:30] | Well done. | 很好 |
[12:31] | Consider it my wedding present to you, | 权当做我送你的结婚礼物了 |
[12:34] | darling dearest. | 亲爱的 |
[12:36] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[12:38] | All right, it’s about that time. | 差不多是时候了 |
[12:41] | – Let’s work. – Enjoy the show. | -行动 -看好戏吧 |
[14:04] | We are gathered here today | 今天我们在这里 |
[14:06] | to join this woman, Saffron Keyes, | 出席萨弗隆·凯斯女士 |
[14:09] | and this man, Patrick Campbell, | 和帕特里克·坎贝尔先生的 |
[14:11] | in holy matrimony. | 神圣婚礼 |
[14:13] | It is a blessed way of life | 婚姻是世人蒙受神的祝福 |
[14:15] | that all should hold in reverence | 所有人都应敬重婚姻 |
[14:17] | and none should take lightly. | 无人可以将其视作儿戏 |
[14:21] | A covenant by which two people establish | 两人立下誓约 |
[14:24] | between themselves a partnership | 结为婚姻关系 |
[14:27] | for the whole of life, | 此生不变 |
[14:29] | based on love, devotion, and trust. | 婚誓基于爱情 奉献 信任 |
[14:35] | And interruptions. | 和干扰中断 |
[14:39] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不要啊 不要啊 |
[14:41] | A good partnership can handle | 好的婚姻可以应对 |
[14:44] | an annoying interruption. | 这样恼人的打扰 |
[14:50] | There we go. | 好了 |
[14:52] | Come on. Okay. | 快点 |
[15:01] | Come on. | 快点 |
[15:11] | – Everything okay here? – Yes. | -都还好吗 -好得很 |
[15:13] | Yeah, these new models are sensitive to changes | 这些新车型对变化很敏感 |
[15:16] | in the barometric st– and whatnot, | 对气压变化之类的东西 |
[15:20] | but, uh, yeah, reset itself, so all clear. | 自行复位 警报就解除了 |
[15:25] | Dig the moustache. | 我喜欢你的小胡子 |
[15:27] | Very cool. | 很酷 |
[15:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:34] | What a miracle | 这真是个奇迹 |
[15:36] | when two people find each other in this world, | 两个人在偌大的世间找到彼此 |
[15:39] | when seemingly from nothing, | 没有来由地 |
[15:42] | love sprouts like a little seedling | 爱情像幼苗一样生根发芽 |
[15:45] | stretching for the sun. | 向上伸展 渴望着阳光 |
[15:47] | So what is your real name anyways? | 你真名究竟是什么 |
[15:50] | It’s actually Patrick. | 真的是帕特里克 |
[15:51] | Not Campbell, though, right? | 但你不姓坎贝尔 对吧 |
[15:55] | So many questions, so few answers, | 有太多问题 答案却寥寥无几 |
[15:58] | and you thought I was hard to get to know. | 你还觉得我很神秘 |
[16:01] | Isn’t it all so incredible? | 这一切很难以置信吧 |
[16:04] | Well, I think so. | 我认为是这样 |
[16:05] | An exhilarating affirmation | 这是对我们信念与人性的 |
[16:08] | of both our faith and our common humanity. | 肯定 令人激动 |
[16:12] | Well, time to get down to the business at hand. | 言归正传 |
[16:16] | If anyone present knows a reason | 如果在场各位谁有理由 |
[16:18] | why Saffron and Patrick may not lawfully marry, | 反对萨弗蓉和帕特里克结为合法夫妻 |
[16:21] | they must declare it now or forever hold their peace. | 必须现在就提出来 否则就永远保持沉默 |
[16:26] | Will you, saffron Keyes, | 萨弗蓉·凯斯 你愿意 |
[16:31] | give yourself to this man, Patrick Campbell, | 接受帕特里克·坎贝尔 |
[16:35] | to be his wife, | 成为他的妻子 |
[16:37] | to love and comfort him, honor and protect him, | 爱他 安慰他 尊重并保护他 |
[16:40] | so long as you both shall live? | 直到死亡将你们分离吗 |
[16:43] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[16:44] | And will you, Patrick Campbell, | 帕特里克·坎贝尔 你愿意 |
[16:46] | give yourself to this woman, Saffron Keyes, | 接受萨弗蓉·凯斯 |
[16:50] | to be her husband, | 成为她的丈夫 |
[16:53] | to love and comfort her, to honor and protect her, | 爱她 安慰她 尊重并保护她 |
[16:56] | so long as you both shall live? | 直到死亡将你俩分离吗 |
[16:59] | – I surely will. – Wonderful. | -我当然愿意 -好极了 |
[17:01] | And so, by the power vested in me by the State of Washington, | 以华盛顿州赋予我的权利 |
[17:07] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为合法夫妻 |
[17:30] | – Vodka rocks. – Thank you so much for coming. | -伏特加加冰 -感谢前来 |
[17:34] | I think I forgot to tell you how beautiful you look today. | 我还没来及说你今天看起来美极了 |
[17:38] | Truly. | 真的 |
[17:39] | Thank you so much for being here. | 十分感谢你来参加婚礼 |
[17:40] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢前来 |
[17:41] | And I think I forgot to ask you | 我想我忘了问你 |
[17:43] | if you were married… | 你之前有没有结过婚 |
[17:45] | to someone other than me that is. | 除了和我之外是否和别人 |
[17:47] | – Congratulations. – Thank you so much for being here. | -恭喜 -谢谢前来 |
[17:51] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:52] | Auntie! | 阿姨 |
[17:54] | Oh, thank you so much for being here on our special day. | 太感谢你能来见证这个特别的日子 |
[17:58] | Laying it on thick, aren’t you? | 你太夸张了 |
[18:00] | Well, the Doctor expects me to put on a good show. | 医生想让我演得真一些 |
[18:03] | He also likes you to pick out stupid-ass names too, huh? | 他也想让你给出一些蠢蛋的名字 对不 |
[18:06] | Auntie, what a special– | 阿姨 多么特别的 |
[18:07] | Spare me. | 没空扯淡 |
[18:10] | What about kids? | 那孩子呢 |
[18:12] | Hello, thank you so much for being here. | 你好 谢谢你前来 |
[18:14] | I didn’t say I was married. | 我没说过我结过婚 |
[18:16] | Didn’t say you weren’t. | 你也没说你没结过 |
[18:17] | Squabbling already? | 这就吵上了 |
[18:20] | You know, of all my nieces and nephews, | 你知道 我所有的侄子侄女中 |
[18:22] | Saffron was always my favorite. | 萨弗蓉是我最喜欢的一个 |
[18:24] | Honey, this is my uncle, Albert. | 亲爱的 这是我叔叔 阿尔伯特 |
[18:27] | Heard a lot about you. We’re glad you could make it. | 听说了你很多事 很高兴您来参加 |
[18:31] | Treat her well. | 好好待她 |
[18:33] | Or else you’ll have to answer to me, | 否则你得对付我 |
[18:34] | and that’s not something you want on your calendar. | 那绝不是你想要的 |
[18:37] | Oh, well, I think I can handle you, Uncle Albert. | 我想我能对付你 阿尔伯特叔叔 |
[18:44] | Good choice. I like him. | 选得好 我喜欢这人 |
[18:46] | Well, I’ll see you on the dance floor. | 等下舞池见 |
[18:49] | Yes, you will. | 好的 等下见 |
[18:50] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[18:52] | – Appreciate it. – Thank you for coming. | -谢谢 -谢谢前来 |
[19:09] | – It was beautiful though. – Uh, Gina. | -很漂亮 -吉娜 |
[19:12] | – It was– – There’s a bogey in the money room. | -那是… -放钱的房间出现不速之客 |
[19:14] | Your old friend is back. | 你老朋友回来了 |
[19:15] | – Copy that. – You good? | -知道了 -还好吗 |
[19:16] | I gotta check on something. | 我得去看看 |
[19:33] | I always hated weddings. | 我向来不喜欢婚礼 |
[19:36] | Not the Cinderella/ Prince Charming type? | 不喜欢灰姑娘和白马王子的故事 |
[19:40] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[19:42] | I always liked those little birds | 不过我挺喜欢小鸟 |
[19:43] | that helped with the laundry though. | 帮着洗衣服 |
[19:46] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[19:55] | Sorry I was weird before. | 抱歉我之前表现得有点怪 |
[19:57] | I just…don’t know what we’re doing, | 我只是 不知道我们会怎样 |
[20:00] | and I mean, I don’t wanna get you in trouble | 我是说 我不想让你和你男朋友 |
[20:04] | with your boyfriend. | 陷入麻烦 |
[20:07] | Well, I don’t wanna get you in trouble with your Auntie. | 我不想你阿姨来找你的麻烦 |
[20:10] | No, she’s harmless. | 不会 她没事 |
[20:12] | Sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[20:13] | I am sure about that. | 我确定 |
[20:18] | Gina, what’s going on? | 吉娜 发生了什么 |
[20:20] | – Gina, you have a fire. – Oh, my God! | -吉娜 你那着火了 -我的天 |
[20:22] | Oh, shit, is this part of your art? | 这是你艺术品的一部分吗 |
[20:23] | – Uh, no, shit! – Secure the money! | -不是 天啊 -保住钱 |
[20:25] | Go get something, quick. Just get something! | 快去拿点什么 快去 |
[20:26] | – Jesus! – Oh, shit. | -天啊 -糟了 |
[20:27] | -Okay, hold on, hold on! – Hold on? | -好了 冷静 -冷静 |
[20:36] | Gina, I can’t see anything. Do something about this fire. | 吉娜 我什么都看不见了 快救火 |
[20:39] | Gina, where are you? | 吉娜 你在哪 |
[20:41] | She’s headed for the briefcase. | 她去拿手提箱了 |
[20:43] | Where the hell’d you go? | 你究竟去哪了 |
[20:46] | I got it, I got it! Look out! | 我来了 我来了 小心 |
[20:48] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[20:49] | Oh, my God, you’re ruining it! You’re ruining it! | 天啊 你把这都毁了 都毁了 |
[20:55] | It’s out, it’s done. | 火灭了 好了 |
[20:56] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[20:58] | Where’s the briefcase? | 公文包呢 |
[21:10] | I’m really sorry. It was just–it was… | 太抱歉了 刚才 |
[21:13] | it was on fire. | 着火了 |
[21:15] | Hey–hey, maybe it’s cool like this. | 这样也挺好 |
[21:17] | I mean, maybe Patrick and Saffron are… | 也许帕特里克和萨弗蓉是 |
[21:22] | water signs. | 水象星座 |
[21:24] | No. You ruined it. It’s ruined. | 不 你毁了它 |
[21:31] | What can I say? Ever since I was a little girl, | 我能怎么说呢 我还是小女孩时 |
[21:33] | I always dreamed about it. | 就一直在幻想 |
[21:35] | A traditional wedding. | 传统婚礼 |
[21:36] | Well, you only get married once. | 你只能结一次婚 |
[21:39] | Knock on wood. | 祝好运 |
[21:40] | Oh, so what do you think of your new brother-in-law? | 你对你的妹夫有什么看法 |
[21:43] | We’re still getting to know each other. | 我们还在互相了解 |
[21:44] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[21:46] | I know how you feel. In my family, | 我知道你的感觉 在我家 |
[21:48] | we call them the out-laws, not the in-laws. | 我们叫他们强盗 而非亲家 |
[21:50] | Right. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:53] | You got a sec? | 你有空吗 |
[21:54] | Yeah, sure. What is it? | 嗯 怎么了 |
[21:56] | Not here. Come on. | 借一步说话 |
[22:01] | Okay– No, don’t to– | 别碰它 |
[22:03] | – Just don’t touch it! – All right, I just wanna help you get it to the– | -别碰它 -我只是想帮你搬 |
[22:05] | Okay, are you sure that you have to throw this out? | 你真的要把这个扔了吗 |
[22:07] | – I mean, maybe we can– – I don’t want to talk about it! | -也许我们可以 -我不想再说了 |
[22:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:12] | So what– so does destroying your art– | 所以毁了你的艺术品 |
[22:14] | What, does it like disqualify me from being with you again? | 就说明我配不上跟你在一起了吗 |
[22:17] | I liked our lunch… | 我很享受我们的午餐 |
[22:20] | And our after lunch a lot. | 以及之后的事情 |
[22:22] | I’m just really not in a place to trust my feelings right now. | 我只是无法相信自己现在的感觉 |
[22:25] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:26] | That means no one ever seems to be who they say they are. | 就是说所有人都戴上了假面 |
[22:30] | Everyone is hiding something | 所有人都在隐藏自己 |
[22:32] | or pretending to be something they’re not. | 或者掩盖真正的自己 |
[22:34] | Are you talking about Ezra? | 你是说以斯拉吗 |
[22:35] | No, I mean everyone. Including me. | 不 我是说所有人 包括我 |
[22:38] | It’s just all one big projection. | 这一切都只是我们的投影 |
[22:41] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:45] | I need you to be someone, | 我想让你成为别人 |
[22:46] | so I pretend to be the person I think you need me to be | 所以我装作我觉得你想让我成为的那个人 |
[22:49] | so hopefully you’re willing to be the person | 这样你可能会愿意成为 |
[22:51] | I think I need you to be. But what if what I think I need | 我需要你成为的那个人 但如果我想要的 |
[22:54] | isn’t what I actually need? Then what? | 不是我真正需要的呢 那怎么办 |
[22:55] | Maybe you should just go with what you want. | 你心里怎么想就怎么来吧 |
[22:57] | But what if I don’t even know– | 但要是我都不知道 |
[23:05] | – Do you want that? – Pretty sure I do, yeah. | -你想要我亲你吗 -非常想 |
[23:07] | So maybe it is just that simple. | 也许一切就这么简单 |
[23:13] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[23:16] | Or maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[23:26] | So what is it? | 什么事 |
[23:27] | We weren’t supposed to leave the reception | 我们在两点前 |
[23:28] | until after 2:00. That was the plan. | 都不应该离开招待会 这是原来的计划 |
[23:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:35] | How you doing, Ez? | 你怎么样 小以 |
[23:37] | That’s it? | 就这 |
[23:38] | Yeah, I’m fine. You? | 我挺好 你呢 |
[23:40] | – Great. – Great. | -很好 -很好 |
[23:42] | Great. | 很好 |
[23:44] | I wanna hear you say it. | 我想听你说出来 |
[23:46] | That thing you were about to say earlier. | 你之前想说的事 |
[23:49] | The thing that really gets me off. | 我很感兴趣 |
[23:52] | It really doesn’t matter. | 真没什么事 |
[23:57] | I wanna hear it. | 我想听 |
[24:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:03] | When you left me, | 你离开我后 |
[24:06] | I was finally forced out of my safe little bubble | 我终于被逼出自己的安全圈 |
[24:10] | and I had to become a different… | 必须成为一个不同 |
[24:14] | version of me. | 版本的我 |
[24:16] | Are you thanking me for turning you into a con man? | 你在谢我将你变成骗子吗 |
[24:18] | No, you didn’t turn me into anything. | 不 你没有改变我 |
[24:22] | We hit the road, we were living on the grift, | 我们上路以后 靠行骗为生 |
[24:24] | and, yeah, it was kind of amazing, | 感觉还真不错 |
[24:28] | and I thought… | 然后我就在想 |
[24:31] | “Oh, yeah, this is what gets Maddie off. | 这就是让曼蒂开心的地方 |
[24:33] | This–this rush, this is the feeling she lives for.” | 这种快感 就是她想要的生活 |
[24:37] | And then I found you and I realized I was way wrong. | 但找到你后 我发现我错得很离谱 |
[24:41] | It’s not the con that gets you off. | 你不是喜欢骗人 |
[24:45] | What is it then? | 那是什么 |
[24:46] | Being loved by someone, | 你希望被爱 |
[24:49] | but not having to love them back. | 但不用爱他们 |
[24:51] | Getting in deep, but not having to stick around. | 产生羁绊 但不用纠缠不清 |
[24:55] | I mean, come on. You almost got to love Patrick. | 拜托 你差点就爱上了帕特里克 |
[24:57] | You almost got to love me. | 差点爱上了我 |
[25:00] | Bullshit. | 操蛋玩意 |
[25:01] | You’re not tortured. | 你不是在受折磨 |
[25:03] | You’re just scared. | 你只是害怕 |
[25:05] | – I’m scared? – Petrified. | -我害怕 -吓死了 |
[25:07] | Because in real life, | 因为在现实中 |
[25:10] | if you want to feel something, | 如果你想有所经历 |
[25:12] | you have to go all the way, | 就得全力以赴 |
[25:14] | and some people are just not cut out for that. | 有些人就不适合这么做 |
[25:20] | You really wanna know what I think? | 你真的想知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[25:22] | No matter what you do, where you go, | 不管你做什么 去哪里 |
[25:24] | who you con, who you become, | 骗谁 变成什么样 |
[25:28] | end of the day, you’re just that same little girl | 到头来你还是那个在波茨维尔 |
[25:31] | sitting in her room in Pottsville | 坐在闺房里戴着假面的 |
[25:35] | pretending. | 小女孩 |
[25:38] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[25:41] | No? | 是吗 |
[25:57] | He’s on the move. | 他行动了 |
[26:18] | The Doctor’s on the move. Stand by for the money grab. | 医生动了 准备等他拿钱将其抓获 |
[26:24] | All right. | 好 |
[26:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:30] | Come on. | 拿钱吧 |
[26:32] | Come on. | 拿钱吧 |
[26:39] | – Almost there. – I see it, I see it. | -快到了 -我看到了 |
[26:42] | Here we go. | 到了 |
[26:46] | What’s he doing? Where’s he going? | 他怎么回事 他去哪了 |
[26:46] | – I d–he didn’t take the money. – I can see that. | -他没拿钱 -我看到了 |
[26:48] | What do we do now? We go after him, right? | 现在怎么办 去抓他吗 |
[26:50] | No, we cannot do anything until he picks it up. | 不 他拿钱我们才能抓人 |
[26:52] | The Doctor’s left the building. | 医生离开教堂了 |
[26:54] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[26:55] | He didn’t take the briefcase? | 他没拿公文包 |
[26:57] | He just walked off. | 他直接走了 |
[27:01] | All set, Doctor. | 准备就绪 医生 |
[27:02] | You did good, kiddo. | 干得漂亮 小子 |
[27:05] | I’ll see you at the rendezvous. | 集合点见 |
[27:08] | – See you there. – Yep. | -到时候见 -嗯 |
[27:10] | Send three teams to follow his car | 派三支小队跟随他的车 |
[27:11] | until I say make a move. | 等我下令 |
[27:13] | I’ll find Maddie and find out what the hell is going on. | 我去找曼蒂 问清情况 |
[27:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:22] | All right, all agents, it’s time to mount up. | 所有探员出动 |
[27:23] | Follow the Doctor. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 跟着医生 快点 快点 |
[27:25] | Go, go. | 快 |
[27:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[27:29] | Every car is dead? Are you kidding me? | 车全坏了 你在逗我吗 |
[27:30] | It’s dead. Look. | 都坏了 瞧 |
[27:31] | Where’s the valet guy? | 车童呢 |
[27:33] | – What’s going on? – It’s dead! | -怎么回事 -车坏了 |
[27:35] | Yeah, it won’t start. It’s dead. | 发动不了 车坏了 |
[27:38] | Let’s go! What’re you doing? | 快走啊 你们在干嘛 |
[27:39] | I don’t know. It’s not working. | 不知道 车发动不了 |
[27:41] | Please don’t tell me these cars are dead. | 别跟我说这些车都坏了 |
[28:00] | What the hell are you doing, man? | 你在干嘛 |
[28:01] | Keeping an eye on the mark. | 监视目标 |
[28:02] | – Why is the Doctor leaving without the money? – What? | -为什么医生没拿钱就走了 -什么 |
[28:04] | We are officially in uncharted territory. | 我们现在一无所知 |
[28:06] | – Our deal is off. – Hey, what deal? | -协议取消 -什么协议 |
[28:08] | – I thought we had a deal. – Shut your mouth. | -不是咱俩签协议的吗 -闭嘴 |
[28:09] | You’re going to jail if this is some kind of– | 如果你在耍我 那你就等着坐牢吧 |
[28:11] | Wait, did you play me? | 等等 你耍我 |
[28:13] | I don’t believe it. You played me? | 难以置信 你耍我 |
[28:14] | Ezra, I suggest you calm down. You are interfering– | 以斯拉 冷静点 你在妨碍 |
[28:16] | So I kissed your wife. Well, you know what? | 我亲了你妻子 知道吗 |
[28:17] | – She used to be my wife. – Just shut your mouth. | -她原来还是我妻子呢 -闭嘴 |
[28:20] | Ezra, I have you, and I have Maddie too. | 以斯拉 你和曼蒂都在我手上 |
[28:23] | – Don’t play with me. – Oh, really? | -别跟我耍花样 -是吗 |
[28:25] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[28:29] | – Shit. – Where you going? | -该死 -你去哪 |
[28:31] | Get the fuck out of my way. | 给我滚开 |
[28:53] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[29:02] | Maddie! Don’t do this! | 曼蒂 别走 |
[29:14] | This is Agent Simons. Arrest the Doctor. | 我是西蒙斯探员 抓捕医生 |
[29:16] | I don’t care if he’s got the money or not– just stop him. | 不管他是否拿到钱都拦下他 |
[29:19] | Maddie’s on a boat headed southeast. | 曼蒂坐船向东南方向跑了 |
[29:20] | Have Seattle PD check every dock and marina on the southeast side– | 让西雅图警局检查东南边所有码头和船坞 |
[29:30] | He’s driving a black Cadillac CTS, Washington plates. | 他开着一辆黑色卡迪拉克CTS 华盛顿车牌 |
[29:33] | Suspect is, uh, bald, wearing glasses, dark suit. | 嫌犯是光头 戴眼镜 黑色西服 |
[29:36] | They’re on the way. | 他们正在路上 |
[29:39] | Order 12– I don’t care! Just get us the hell out of here! | 订12 我不管 快让我们离开这里 |
[29:42] | Agent Simons! | 西蒙斯探员 |
[29:44] | Simons! | 西蒙斯 |
[29:45] | It absolutely has to be back by 6:30 for Seniors Bingo. | 六点半之前一定要还回宾果老人院 |
[29:49] | Seniors Bingo. Got it! | 宾果老人院 明白 |
[29:53] | Just get to the highway interchange. | 去高速立交桥那 |
[29:54] | Seattle PD’s looking for his car. | 西雅图警局在找他的车 |
[29:55] | They’re gonna let us know which way to go. | 他们会通知我们往哪条路走 |
[29:57] | Ah…damn weddings. | 该死的婚礼 |
[30:02] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[30:09] | Hello, Patrick. | 你好 帕特里克 |
[30:11] | This must be very confusing for you. | 你一定很困惑 |
[30:15] | We had a deal. | 我们明明说好了 |
[30:17] | I even signed a contract. | 我还签了合同 |
[30:19] | But a lot of people make promises they never intend to keep, | 但很多人都不会兑现他们的诺言 |
[30:25] | right? | 对吧 |
[30:29] | There’s really no easy way to say this, | 开口并非易事 |
[30:32] | so here it is. | 但事实如此 |
[30:34] | Patrick, you are never going to catch me. | 帕特里克 你永远都抓不到我 |
[30:41] | You’re never gonna find me. | 也找不到我了 |
[30:49] | In fact, you will never see me again. | 事实上 你不会再见到我了 |
[30:56] | You’re gonna ask yourself many questions in the days ahead. | 接下来几天你会有很多问题要问自己 |
[31:00] | You’ll replay every moment we shared together. | 你会回顾我们相聚的每一刻 |
[31:03] | This work can mess with your head and you heart. | 这项任务可能会搅乱你的思维 搅乱你的心神 |
[31:05] | Wondering how did you let this happen? | 纳闷你怎么会让这一切发生 |
[31:08] | – Yeah, cheers, bro. – Game time. | -回见 哥们 -上场了 |
[31:10] | What clues did you miss? | 你遗漏了什么线索 |
[31:11] | – I got you. – You have a deal. | -我有你的罪证 -我同意了 |
[31:13] | What could you have done differently? | 你能如何改进 |
[31:15] | I talked to the Doctor today. He’s coming. | 我今天和医生说了 他要过来 |
[31:17] | He’s gonna be at the wedding to get his money. | 他要在婚礼上拿走他的钱 |
[31:19] | You know, of all my nieces and nephews, | 在我所有的侄子侄女中 |
[31:21] | Saffron was always my favorite. | 我一直最喜欢萨弗蓉 |
[31:22] | You’ll feel many different emotions– | 你会五味杂陈 |
[31:25] | anger… | 愤怒 |
[31:27] | humiliation… doubt. | 羞辱 疑虑 |
[31:30] | But really, the sooner you accept it, | 但其实你越早接受现实 |
[31:32] | the better it is for everyone. | 对彼此来说就越好 |
[31:34] | Although something tells me, | 但我感觉吧 |
[31:37] | all you’re gonna be thinking about is trying to find me. | 你只会想找到我 |
[31:43] | Roll it down. Hands on the wheel. | 摇下车窗 手放到方向盘上 |
[31:46] | Real slow now. License and registration. | 慢慢来 驾照和行驶证 |
[31:48] | Everything all right, officer? | 没事吧 警官 |
[32:01] | Sorry there, sir. Have a nice day. | 抱歉 先生 一路顺风 |
[32:04] | I most certainly will. | 借你吉言 |
[32:23] | Hey, have you seen a woman in a wedding dress? | 你看到一个穿婚纱的女人吗 |
[32:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道呀 |
[32:28] | Are one of you cuties the groom? | 你们这些帅哥之中有人是新郎吗 |
[32:33] | You know, I used to think we were the same, you and I, in a way. | 我曾觉得我们在某种层面上是一路人 |
[32:38] | Maybe that’s why I started to feel how I felt about you. | 也许这就是我对你产生感觉的原因吧 |
[32:42] | Maybe that’s why I thought you might actually want | 也许这就是我以为你真的会和我 |
[32:44] | to run away together. | 一起远走高飞的原因 |
[32:46] | You know, like we talked about. | 就像我们说的那样 |
[32:50] | But then I ultimately realized this was just a game for you. | 但我最后意识到 这对你来说只是一场游戏 |
[32:53] | So what I needed from you… | 所以我从你那拿走了 |
[32:57] | I took. | 我需要的东西 |
[33:00] | Good-bye, Patrick. | 永别了 帕特里克 |
[33:03] | I wish you luck. | 祝你好运 |
[33:06] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要的 |
[33:18] | Play it again. | 再放一遍 |
[33:44] | – Thanks a lot, man. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[33:55] | It has to be said, that was… | 不得不说 这真是 |
[33:57] | Awesome. | 爽翻了 |
[33:58] | – Totally… – Completely. | -绝对的 -完全同意 |
[34:00] | Awesome. | 爽翻了 |
[34:02] | Although, seeing her walk down that aisle again… | 不过看到她从过道走过时 |
[34:04] | Yeah, that was… something. | 感觉挺特别的 |
[34:07] | Yeah. Does anybody else feel like no matter what we do, | 嗯 你们有没有感觉无论我们做什么 |
[34:09] | where we go, we’ll always be married to that woman? | 去哪里 我们会一直觉得她是我们的妻子 |
[34:12] | Till death do us part. | 直至死亡将我们分离 |
[34:17] | What time does the bus leave? | 大巴什么时候开 |
[34:19] | 40 minutes. | 还有40分钟 |
[34:21] | I’ll get the tickets? | 我去买票 |
[34:22] | Yeah. Get five, all right? | 嗯 买五张吧 |
[34:28] | Five tickets. Got it. | 五张 明白 |
[34:49] | I’m gonna open this suitcase now, | 我准备打开这个公文包 |
[34:51] | and you’d better pray all the government’s money is inside. | 你最好祈祷政府的钱还在里面 |
[34:54] | Maddie, the bumblers are at the bus station. | 曼蒂 那群蠢货在大巴站 |
[34:57] | I have the case. | 我拿到公文包了 |
[34:59] | Get the ring and get to the rendezvous point, okay? | 去拿戒指然后去集结点 好吗 |
[35:01] | Let’s get rid of these amateurs once and for all. | 永远甩掉这群菜鸟吧 |
[35:41] | I don’t get it. What the hell is going on? | 什么情况 这是怎么回事 |
[35:44] | 这是为了莎莉 永别了 马克斯 | |
[36:02] | Agent, would you please tell me | 探员 能请你告诉我 |
[36:04] | where that ridiculously expensive ring | 你给那个女人买的 |
[36:07] | that you gave that woman is? | 昂贵戒指放在哪里了吗 |
[36:10] | It’s safe. I promise you. | 安全的地方 我保证 |
[36:13] | She may be in the wind, | 她虽然跑了 |
[36:15] | but we have the money… | 但钱在我们手里 |
[36:19] | and the ring is safe. | 戒指很安全 |
[36:28] | Your attention, please. Bus 43 to San Francisco | 请注意 去旧金山的43号大巴 |
[36:32] | will be arriving in 30 minutes. | 将在半小时后到达 |
[36:35] | 43 to San Francisco in 30 minutes. | 去旧金山的43号大巴将在半小时后到达 |
[36:41] | Bus 533 to… | 553号大巴 |
[36:42] | – Fuck it. – Leaving in 10 minutes. | -不等了 -十分钟后出发 |
[37:09] | Today felt so good. | 今天真开心 |
[37:13] | We really did something… | 我们做了件有意义的事 |
[37:15] | and we did it all for her. Again. | 又是为了帮她 |
[37:18] | Again, again, again. | 一次又一次 |
[37:19] | Not me. I did it for us. | 不包括我 我是为了我们 |
[37:23] | – For us right here. – Richie, really? | -为了我们三个 -里奇 真的吗 |
[37:26] | That’s what I’m telling myself in this moment. | 我此刻就是这么对自己说的 |
[37:29] | So, yeah, let’s just go with it. | 你们就这么认为吧 |
[37:31] | – Gotcha. – Okay, yeah, sounds good, man. Yeah. | -明白 -好的 挺好 |
[37:33] | This is on me, guys. | 我的错 两位 |
[37:34] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[37:37] | I really believed her. | 我真的相信了她 |
[37:39] | I always believe her. We all do. | 我一直相信她 我们都一样 |
[37:41] | Because we want to. | 因为我们愿意 |
[37:43] | I don’t think she was ever planning on coming. | 我觉得她就没想过要来 |
[37:45] | I think her plan was to take the money and the ring herself | 我觉得她是打算自己把钱和戒指都拿走 |
[37:48] | – and cut us loose. – Could she really be so– | -然后甩掉我们 -她真的能这么 |
[37:50] | Smart play, right? | 高明啊 |
[37:52] | Money, ring, cut us loose. | 钱 戒指 甩掉我们 |
[37:55] | What’d we expect? Leopard can’t change its pants. | 还指望什么 美洲豹无法改变它的裤子[应为斑点] |
[37:59] | Um, yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s… | 应该是 |
[38:02] | Right, and she always wanted to be free. | 没错 她总是想自由 |
[38:06] | Hey, so did we. | 我们也是 |
[38:07] | – And we’re free? – You’re free of Alice. | -我们自由了吗 -你不再眷恋爱丽丝了 |
[38:10] | Hey, you did all of this without an ounce of help from Alice. | 你做的这些 爱丽丝可没帮一点忙 |
[38:12] | Think about that. | 好好想想 |
[38:20] | Look, here’s the thing, guys. | 其实吧 两位 |
[38:22] | We have actually gotten pretty good at this, you know? | 我们现在真的挺会骗人的 |
[38:23] | Man, I have always been good at this. | 我一直很厉害 |
[38:25] | Remember when I showed up at your house | 记得我第一次去你家出示联调局警徽 |
[38:27] | with that FBI badge and totally fooled you? | 把你骗得一愣一愣的 |
[38:28] | Oh, yeah, yeah, and I saw right through your ruse | 是嘛 然后就被我戳穿了 |
[38:30] | – and punched you in the face? – You mean you sucker punched me | -对你的脸一顿揍 -你是说在我把你撂倒后 |
[38:33] | after I pinned your ass to the ground. | 你软绵绵地摸了我那几下吗 |
[38:34] | Well, yeah. Well, you insulted my–our wife. | 毕竟你侮辱了我 我们的妻子 |
[38:37] | – What do you expect? – Yeah, and remember | -我还能怎么办 -是嘛 还记得 |
[38:39] | when I made more money than you mooks did in two weeks | 我跑到车前去碰瓷 拿到的钱 |
[38:41] | by throwing myself in front of a car? | 比你俩两周挣的钱还多吗 |
[38:44] | – Do you remember that? – Doesn’t really ring any bells. | -你记得吗 -想不起来了 |
[38:45] | No, I don’t remember–ow! | 我想不起来了 |
[38:47] | – That was pretty good. – Yeah, that was pretty good. | -挺厉害的 -真的挺厉害 |
[38:49] | So, you know, I just– I don’t know, guys. | 所以我也说不好 伙计 |
[38:51] | I just got a feeling. I think we’re gonna be okay. | 我就是感觉我们会没事的 |
[38:53] | – I don’t feel okay. – Yeah, I’m not sure I buy that. | -没这感觉 -这可不一定 |
[39:02] | Why are you smiling like an idiot? | 你干嘛笑得像个白痴 |
[39:05] | – What? – Dude, there’s something on your– | -怎么了 -妹子 有个东西 |
[39:06] | – Wait, no, no, wait, wait– – Is it–where–it’s in my hair? | -等等 别动 -在我头发里吗 |
[39:08] | – What is it? – I got it. | -什么东西 -拿到了 |
[39:11] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[39:16] | How? How did you– what did you do? | 你怎么 你做了什么 |
[39:19] | I…got an early start on the day. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 |
[39:27] | While everyone was heading to church, | 在大家都去教堂的时候 |
[39:29] | I went to Patrick’s house | 我去了帕特里克的家 |
[39:31] | and did a little exploring. | 探查了一番 |
[39:43] | Oh, my God, you fool them all! | 天啊 你把他们都骗了 |
[39:45] | The frigging FBI, Maddie, Max– | 联调局 曼蒂 马克斯都骗了 |
[39:51] | Crazy genius. | 你简直是天才 |
[39:53] | Okay, you know what? You deserve to wear this. | 知道吗 你应该戴上 |
[39:55] | – Really, you sure? – Yep, it suits you. | -真的吗 -嗯 很合适 |
[39:57] | Thank you, it means a lot. | 谢谢 这对我很重要 |
[39:58] | Ladies and gentleman, we are about to depart. | 女士们先生们 大巴即将出发 |
[40:00] | Next stop, Tacoma. | 下一站 塔科马 |
[40:01] | Last stop, San Francisco. – | 终点站 旧金山 |
[40:06] | Always forward. Never back. | 向前走 不回首 |
[40:36] | No, no, I’m not asking for excuses. | 不不 我不是在问理由 |
[40:39] | Just answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[40:41] | Why am I here? | 我为什么来 |
[40:42] | Because I’m not doing my job. | 因为我没好好干活 |
[40:45] | Because you’re not doing your job. | 因为你没好好干活 |
[40:52] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[40:54] | I gotta take this. It’s the office. | 我要接一下 是总部来电 |
[40:57] | What’s up, Doc? | 有事吗 医生 |
[40:58] | It seems we have a situation in Seattle. | 西雅图出了点麻烦 |
[41:01] | – Really? – The wedding didn’t go as planned. | -是吗 -婚礼没有按计划进行 |
[41:04] | The FBI was on the guest list. | 联调局也被邀请了 |
[41:06] | – Really? – Total cluster fuck. | -是嘛 -真是一团糟 |
[41:08] | I completely understand your concern. | 我完全明白你的担忧 |
[41:11] | You need to find Max and Maddie before the feds do. | 你得抢在联调局探员之前找到马克斯和曼蒂 |
[41:13] | Oh, yes, I will. | 我会的 |
[41:15] | And those three imposters too. | 还有那三个骗子 |
[41:17] | Right away. | 马上办 |
[41:21] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[41:22] | It’s your lucky day. | 今天算你走运 |