时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Previously on “Imposters”… | 《假面真情》前情回顾 |
[00:08] | Well, I guess we should find someplace | 我觉得咱们该找个地方 |
[00:10] | – we can sell the ring. – I know a guy in Scottsdale. | -把戒指卖了 -我在斯科茨代尔认识个人 |
[00:12] | This is not inspiring me with conf– | 没有打动我 |
[00:13] | I don’t say “I got this” unless I got this. | 除非我有金刚钻 否则不揽瓷器活 |
[00:15] | Where’s the ring? | 戒指呢 |
[00:16] | Where’s the cash? | 钱呢 |
[00:18] | We got to go, son. | 快撤 |
[00:19] | Ezra Bloom, you’re under arrest. | 以斯拉·布鲁姆 你被捕了 |
[00:21] | We’ll all go to the station and wait for the FBI together. | 我们一起去警察局等联调局来 |
[00:24] | My town, my people. | 我的镇子 我的人 |
[00:25] | I totally got this. | 都交给我 |
[00:26] | We’ll be safe from the FBI in Mexico. | 逃到墨西哥联调局就抓不到我们了 |
[00:29] | Then we sell the ring– | 我们把戒指买了 |
[00:29] | Straight up, I don’t have the ring. | 实话跟你说了吧 戒指不在我这儿 |
[00:31] | We’re fleeing to Mexico without the ring? | 我们戒指不带就这么去墨西哥吗 |
[00:34] | So which one is you? | 哪一串是你 |
[00:35] | We make them ourselves at the harbor. | 这些风铃都是我们在港口自己做的 |
[00:38] | Ooh, one of those new age places for rich yuppies? | 就是有钱雅痞们去的 |
[00:43] | I haven’t had sex in so long. | 我好久没做爱了 |
[00:45] | I’m such a loser. | 我真是废物 |
[00:46] | You are like a dreamer | 你就像个梦想家 |
[00:48] | waiting for someone to dream about. | 等着别人来追逐梦想 |
[00:52] | Ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[00:52] | Anybody need a ride? | 需要载你们一程吗 |
[00:54] | Maxie. | 马克斯 |
[00:54] | If you turn me in, he’ll kill me. | 你把我交给他 他会杀了我 |
[00:56] | Rules of the game, Sal. | 游戏有规则 小莎 |
[00:57] | Chin up, Max. | 精神点 马克斯 |
[00:58] | It’s better to be sad than dead. | 难过总比挂掉强 |
[01:00] | These people, they used to work for the Doctor. | 这些人也都曾为医生做事 |
[01:03] | Seems he’s got a pretty strict policy | 看来只要涉及到属下忠诚与否 |
[01:04] | when it comes to loyalty. | 他还都挺狠的 |
[01:05] | Scorched earth mode, Max. | 焦土策略 马克斯 |
[01:07] | Yes, Doctor. | 遵命 医生 |
[01:08] | I’m just looking for a nice quiet life | 我只是想在一个美丽安静的小镇上 |
[01:11] | in a nice quiet town where nobody knows me, | 过美好宁静的生活 大家都不认识我 |
[01:15] | clean slate, and some real stability. | 真正的稳定 重新开始 |
[01:18] | A happy, normal life. | 快乐普通的生活 |
[01:20] | Hi, I’m Shelly, Shelly Cohen. | 我叫谢利 谢利·科恩 |
[01:23] | I’m fairly confident you know my ex-wife. | 你应该认识我前妻 |
[01:25] | You’re Lenny Cohen’s husband? | 你是兰妮·科恩的丈夫 |
[01:26] | Ex-husband. | 前夫 |
[01:27] | – Ex-husband. – Bingo. | -前夫 -对 |
[01:34] | Now, come on, Maddie. | 怎么了曼蒂 |
[01:35] | Aren’t you gonna invite me in? | 不请我进去坐坐吗 |
[01:38] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[01:39] | Don’t answer a question with a question. | 别用问句来回答问题 |
[01:40] | That’s rude. | 不礼貌 |
[01:44] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[01:46] | Look, I didn’t take anything from– | 我什么都没拿 |
[01:49] | Gonna get right down to business? | 就这么直奔主题吗 |
[01:50] | What happened to manners? | 礼节呢 |
[01:51] | What happened to hospitality? | 待客之道呢 |
[01:53] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[01:54] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:55] | Let me get you a coffee or– | 我给你煮杯咖啡还是 |
[01:56] | No, thanks, I’m not thirsty. | 不了谢谢 我不渴 |
[02:00] | I love what you’ve done with the place–yeesh. | 你这里还蛮不错的嘛 |
[02:03] | Well, I just moved in. | 我刚搬进来 |
[02:05] | Haven’t exactly had time to fix it up. | 还没时间好好布置下 |
[02:07] | Yeah, and you don’t really have a knack | 嗯 你也不知道 |
[02:08] | for hospitality, do you? | 该如何招待客人吧 |
[02:10] | But we can discuss home decor on our little road trip. | 不过我们可以在路上聊聊家居装饰 |
[02:14] | Road trip? | 路上 |
[02:15] | Well, yeah, the Doctor is very anxious to see you. | 嗯 医生等不及要见你 |
[02:19] | I’m just trying to start fresh, you know? | 我只是想重新开始好吗 |
[02:22] | A normal life here. | 在这里过寻常生活 |
[02:24] | A normal life, yes. | 寻常生活 嗯 |
[02:26] | And what is a normal life to you, Maddie Jonson? | 对你而言什么是寻常生活 曼蒂·琼森 |
[02:29] | Do tell. | 说说看 |
[02:30] | I don’t know, maybe something without lies and deceit. | 不知道 也许没有谎言与欺骗吧 |
[02:35] | Sounds boring. | 好无趣 |
[02:37] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[02:38] | Please, please… | 求你了 |
[02:40] | Mad… | 曼蒂 |
[02:42] | What? | 什么 |
[02:43] | Why am I here? | 我为什么来 |
[02:52] | Maddie. | 曼蒂 |
[02:58] | Ok, here we are. | 别挣扎了 |
[03:00] | In about 15 seconds, you’re gonna go unconscious, | 只要15秒 你就会失去意识 |
[03:03] | but then we can go see the Doctor. | 然后我们就能见医生去了 |
[03:04] | Just let yourself go to sleep. | 让自己睡一觉吧 |
[03:08] | Don’t be afraid– or do, I don’t really care. | 不要害怕 怕我也不关心 |
[03:13] | Okay, okay, that hurt. | 好吧 挺疼的 |
[03:15] | That hurt! | 挺疼的 |
[03:17] | Talk about a lack of hospitality. | 你还真是不懂待客之道 |
[03:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[03:45] | Maddie! | 曼蒂 |
[04:29] | – Hey there. – I need your help. | -你好啊 -我需要你帮助 |
[04:31] | Yeah, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:32] | No, I’m not. | 不好 |
[04:34] | I think I want to go to the Harbor. | 我觉得我得去趟港口 |
[04:36] | Yeah, no, sure, of course. | 嗯 确实 没问题 |
[04:38] | I think there’s an orientation tomorrow. | 明天好像有个指导课 |
[04:40] | No, no, no, right now, I have to go right now. | 不行 现在就得去 我现在就得去 |
[04:43] | Please, please. | 拜托了 |
[04:45] | I feel like I’m falling apart. | 我觉得我快崩溃了 |
[04:46] | Okay, okay, it’s gonna be okay. | 好的 没事的 |
[04:48] | I’m just gonna take her. | 我得带她去 |
[04:49] | Do you have the keys? | 你有钥匙吗 |
[04:50] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -嗯 -谢谢 |
[04:52] | All right, just come with me. | 好了 跟我走 |
[04:53] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[04:58] | Shit. | 该死 |
[05:05] | Hi, would you like to try some of our… | 要不要尝几块我们做的… |
[05:12] | I… | 我 |
[05:24] | Grey-headed tit… | 灰头山雀 |
[05:27] | Morning dove… | 哀鸽 |
[05:29] | Common loon… | 潜鸟 |
[06:18] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[06:21] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[06:24] | And how’s that coyote drawing coming? | 走私的话怎么样啦 |
[06:32] | I’ll take it to Herman, | 我带给赫尔曼 |
[06:33] | and I’ll see you tomorrow with your new name. | 明天见 到时给你新名字 |
[06:51] | – Here I go. – You go, girl. | -我去了 -去吧 美少女 |
[06:53] | – What happens in Mexico… – Stays in Mexico. | -在墨西哥发生 -是墨西哥的事 |
[06:59] | Tequila makes me have to pee. | 龙舌兰搞得我得去尿尿 |
[07:03] | So, what do you say, Robbie? | 你有何意见 罗比 |
[07:06] | Another one for the road? | 最后来一杯就走 |
[07:11] | I got mugged a few days ago, | 前几天我被抢了 |
[07:13] | so I’m kind of low on fundage. | 所以我手头有点紧 |
[07:16] | Shit, baby. | 可怜死了宝宝 |
[07:17] | Well, I’m buying. | 我买单 |
[07:19] | Two more. | 再来两杯 |
[07:19] | No problem. | 好 |
[07:20] | But you got to flash that smile one more time to my girls. | 但是你得冲我闺蜜们露个笑脸 |
[07:23] | They didn’t think I had it in me. | 她们觉得我拿不下你 |
[07:26] | Hey, girls, give Robbie a wave. | 闺蜜们 跟罗宾打个招呼 |
[07:29] | Hi, Robbie. | 罗比 |
[07:31] | Hi, girls. | 你们好 |
[07:33] | Now, give me a kiss. | 亲我一下 |
[07:36] | Por favor. | 帮帮忙嘛 |
[07:47] | Muy gracias. | 非常感谢 |
[07:47] | You said $200, right? | 你说两百美金 对吧 |
[07:48] | $200, thank you. | 两百美金 谢谢 |
[07:49] | – Thank you very much. – Have a nice day. | -非常感谢 -一切顺利 |
[07:51] | – Bye. – Thank you. | -再见 -谢谢 |
[07:55] | Hola, Eddie. | 你好 埃迪 |
[07:56] | Selling something nice? | 卖了什么好玩意儿吗 |
[07:57] | Oh, yeah, they paid well. | 嗯 卖了个好价 |
[08:00] | American dollars. | 美金呢 |
[08:12] | Excuse me, excuse me, is this yours? | 打扰下 这是你的吗 |
[08:15] | I found this on the ground here. | 我在地上捡到的 |
[08:17] | That’s my wallet, thank you so much. | 是我的钱包 谢谢 |
[08:19] | Have a great day. | 一切顺利 |
[08:21] | Please, please take this from me. | 请收下这些 |
[08:23] | Oh, no, come on. | 不用了 |
[08:25] | Please, please, please, let me give you some. | 收下吧 让我给你点 |
[08:27] | It’s very kind of you, thank you. | 你太客气了 谢谢 |
[08:29] | – I insist. – Have a wonderful day. | -必须给 -祝你愉快 |
[08:30] | – Thank you so much. – You too, bye. | -非常感谢 -你也是 再见 |
[08:38] | What a nice man you are. | 你真是个大好人 |
[08:39] | A generous reward? | 感谢慷慨吗 |
[08:41] | Not so generous. | 不怎么慷慨 |
[08:43] | But… | 不过 |
[08:46] | this ought to make up for it. | 这个应该能弥补下 |
[08:51] | Well, well. | 不错 |
[08:53] | I may have something for you. | 我有点东西给你 |
[08:55] | You’re too kind. | 你真好 |
[08:55] | A present. | 礼物 |
[08:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:58] | Have a wonderful day, my friend. | 祝你开心 朋友 |
[09:00] | I most certainly will. | 我很开心了 |
[09:01] | Enjoy the life. | 享受生活 |
[09:33] | Everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[09:34] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[09:36] | Sorry, Mom. | 抱歉 老妈 |
[09:38] | Wasn’t being a dick. | 我不是怪你 |
[09:38] | I just thought maybe you got lost–again. | 只是以为你又迷路了 |
[09:40] | Sounds kind of dickish to me. | 听着就是怪他了 |
[09:42] | Gracias, amigo. | 谢谢了 朋友 |
[09:44] | And you sound drunk again. | 听着像是又喝大了 |
[09:46] | Probably because I am drunk again. | 可能就是因为我又喝大了 |
[09:49] | But it did not stop me from working. | 不过也没耽误我干正事 |
[09:51] | Trabajar. | 正事 |
[09:59] | What the hell? This isn’t even 100 bucks. | 什么鬼 连一百块都不到 |
[10:01] | I thought you were meeting women every night. | 我以为你每晚都去泡妞 |
[10:02] | I am. | 是的 |
[10:04] | So are you not closing? | 没机会 |
[10:06] | I’m closing. | 有机会 |
[10:07] | I’m just not gonna take money out of people’s purses. | 我只是拒绝从别人钱包里拿钱 |
[10:10] | That’s the con. | 骗子就该如此 |
[10:11] | That’s not a con, okay? | 这不是骗子好吗 |
[10:12] | That’s called stealing. | 这是小偷 |
[10:14] | The whole thing feels wrong. | 一切都不对劲 |
[10:15] | And, to be honest, I’m a bit out of jam. | 说实话 我有点累了 |
[10:18] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[10:18] | You don’t have to sleep with them, you know. | 你不用跟她们上床 |
[10:20] | You just have to take the money out of their purses | 你要趁她们没看到时 从她们钱包里 |
[10:21] | when they’re not looking. | 拿钱而已 |
[10:22] | It’s called honor, man. | 事关声誉 老兄 |
[10:25] | You get these ladies back to their room, | 你跟那些妞儿们回家 |
[10:26] | and they look at you with those | 她们盯着我的眼神仿佛说 |
[10:27] | “I’m gonna masturbate about this | 我下半辈子都指着 |
[10:29] | for the rest of my life” eyes. | 这段感情自慰了 |
[10:30] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[10:32] | We had a code, remember? | 我们有准则 记得吗 |
[10:34] | Assholes only. | 只骗混蛋 |
[10:35] | And these ladies aren’t assholes. | 但那些妞儿们可不是混蛋 |
[10:36] | Yeah, the code became kind of moot | 嗯 准则在你把 |
[10:38] | when you left the $1.3 million ring | 一百三十万的戒指落在你妈家时 |
[10:40] | in a jar in your mom’s house. | 已经沦为空谈了 |
[10:41] | Yeah, Richie’s an idiot. | 小理理是个白痴 |
[10:42] | – Stop picking on me for a moment! – Hey, relax. | -能别总数落我了吗 -淡定 |
[10:45] | We’re not picking on you, okay? | 我们没数落你啊 |
[10:48] | But I have to get Esmay another 5 grand by Friday, | 不过我周五前还得给埃斯梅五千块 |
[10:51] | or we don’t get the new passports, | 否则我们就没有新护照了 |
[10:53] | which is the only way we get to lovely Scottsdale | 这是我们重返可爱的斯科茨代尔 |
[10:55] | and that friggin’ ring. | 拿回破戒指的唯一办法 |
[10:57] | So if you don’t like your con, | 如果你不愿意当骗子 |
[10:59] | find some other way to make some money. | 那就想其它办法赚钱 |
[11:04] | We’re fine. | 我们凑够了 |
[11:05] | Ez, how much? | 小以 这是多少 |
[11:07] | $2,500, U.S. | 两千五美金 |
[11:09] | That’s half of it. | 凑够一半了 |
[11:10] | How did you– | 你怎么做到的 |
[11:15] | Whoa, dude. | 天啊 老兄 |
[11:17] | You got all this from picking tourists’ pockets and shit? | 你这都是偷游客钱包的吗 |
[11:21] | Well, no. | 当然不是 |
[11:23] | What do you mean “No”? | 什么意思 |
[11:24] | I mean, I was killing it, | 我很得心应手 |
[11:25] | but there’s no way to raise the kind of money we need | 不过每次偷几百 |
[11:28] | a few hundred at a time. | 根本凑不够 |
[11:30] | And I saw some opportunities, | 然后我发现一些机会 |
[11:32] | so I improvised. | 就灵机一动 |
[11:34] | I went to a printer and made some little fold-outs, | 我去打印店印了些插页 |
[11:37] | sold some river tours. | 卖给游客们 |
[11:38] | Matt’s Historical Boats, everybody. | 马特船遗址 各位 |
[11:40] | There were historical boats? | 这里真有船遗址 |
[11:41] | Well, rickety gondolas, but they did the trick. | 贡多拉小破船 不过能唬唬人啦 |
[11:44] | Matt’s Historical Boats. | 马特船遗址 |
[11:46] | And then I upped it | 然后我更上一层楼 |
[11:47] | and started selling, you know, actual boat tours, | 真的开始卖游船了 |
[11:50] | half off if you waited a week. | 提前一周买打五折 |
[11:52] | Hola. | 你好 |
[11:54] | And then, I was just like, “Screw it,” | 然后我觉得 管他呢 |
[11:57] | and I just sold, you know, an actual boat. | 我真的卖了一艘船 |
[12:06] | I think we’re doing this today. | 我觉得今天就能搞定 |
[12:07] | We really doing this? | 真的吗 |
[12:08] | Let’s do it, man. | 签字吧 老兄 |
[12:09] | – Let’s do it. – Let’s push for it. | -签吧 -赶紧 |
[12:11] | Put it where the money is, yes. | 钱得花在刀刃上 来吧 |
[12:13] | There it is! | 搞定 |
[12:17] | – Salud! – Yes! | -干杯 -好棒 |
[12:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:23] | We agreed not to attract attention, | 说好了不能引人耳目 |
[12:25] | lay low, be smart. | 低调机敏行事 |
[12:26] | How is making all the money we need | 三天之内就搞定我们需要的钱 |
[12:28] | in three days not smart? | 怎么就不机敏了 |
[12:30] | Yo, I think he’s actually getting off on this. | 我觉得他还真挺享受的 |
[12:32] | No. | 没有 |
[12:35] | Maybe, so what? | 也许吧 怎么了 |
[12:36] | Nobody who gets conned is innocent. | 被骗的人也不是无辜 |
[12:38] | They all wanted something for cheap. | 都是一帮爱占小便宜的 |
[12:39] | Now you’re starting to sound like our ex-wife. | 你现在听着有点像我们前妻了 |
[12:41] | For real. | 确实 |
[12:41] | Ezra, seriously, you got to stop. | 以斯拉 说真的 收手吧 |
[12:43] | Find something else to do. | 干点别的 |
[12:45] | Writing. | 写东西 |
[12:46] | You’re always talking about that–anything else. | 你一直都说要写东西 什么都行 |
[12:48] | – Jules– – And you, we have some serious work to do | -茱尔斯 -至于你 等我们回斯科茨代尔 |
[12:50] | when we get to Scottsdale, okay? | 有正事要干呢 好吗 |
[12:51] | We got to be sharp. | 长点脑子吧 |
[12:53] | I’m sharp as shit. | 我够有脑子的了 |
[12:54] | God damn it, I’m not kidding, okay? | 天啊 我没开玩笑 |
[12:57] | The two of you, cold turkey, today. | 你们俩今天都不许嗑药 |
[13:00] | – Okay, fine. – Okay. | -行吧 -好 |
[13:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[13:05] | Just, no more lying to each other, okay? | 咱们别再骗彼此了好吗 |
[13:09] | Or else we’re just deceiving, lying little Maddies. | 否则我们真成骗子曼蒂的后人了 |
[13:13] | Okay? We have to trust each other. | 行吗 我们得信任彼此 |
[13:15] | What else do we have? | 我们还有什么 |
[13:20] | I like that. | 说得好 |
[13:21] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[13:24] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:26] | Sorry I yelled. | 我不该凶你们 |
[13:27] | So I guess we need a new code. | 我想咱们得出个新准则了 |
[13:30] | A post-Maddie “We won’t be Maddie to each other” code. | “不能以曼蒂的方式对待彼此”的准则 |
[13:34] | What do we call it? | 该怎么命名 |
[13:35] | El codigo de las ex-esposas. | 前妻准则 |
[13:39] | Condom in the soup? | 汤里的套套 |
[13:41] | Code of the ex-wives. | 前妻准则 |
[13:46] | No lying about money, right? | 钱方面不许撒谎好吗 |
[13:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:48] | No lying about sex. | 泡妞不许撒谎 |
[13:50] | No lying about drinking. | 喝酒不许撒谎 |
[13:52] | – That’s for you. – Stop looking at me. | -这是说你的 -别盯着我 |
[13:54] | Well, if the shoe fits, buddy. | 量身定做啊 哥们 |
[13:55] | No lying about emotional eating. | 情绪化暴饮暴食不能骗人 |
[13:58] | What? | 啥玩儿 |
[14:02] | This is a safe place. | 这里很安全 |
[14:04] | You will be safe here. | 你在这里很安全 |
[14:05] | That’s what I keep telling her. | 我一直这么跟她说 |
[14:08] | Good, that’s good. | 那太好了 |
[14:10] | I…left in a bit of a hurry, | 我走得时候有点急 |
[14:13] | so I didn’t get a chance to grab any of my credit cards | 所以我没带信用卡 |
[14:16] | or any of my stuff, but– | 还有我的东西 但 |
[14:17] | Not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[14:18] | Plenty of time to straighten out the details. | 这些事以后有的是时间 |
[14:21] | Your time here will be dedicated | 你在这要 |
[14:23] | to the idea of wholeness, | 去思索整体 |
[14:26] | finding the elusive harmony between mind and body. | 找到大脑和身体微妙的平衡 |
[14:31] | Group sessions take place once a day | 每天会有一节小组讨论会 |
[14:33] | and are the one requirement. | 这是必须的 |
[14:35] | And each guest has his or her own advisor | 每位客人有自己的顾问 |
[14:38] | to discuss how things are going. | 来讨论进程 |
[14:41] | We have a small boutique if you need to pick up anything, | 如果你想要买点什么 我们这里有个小精品店 |
[14:44] | and your room has a beautiful view of the garden. | 你的房间能看到很漂亮的花园 |
[14:47] | You’ll begin your stay with a complementary sampling | 你先去试试我们这里 |
[14:50] | of our spa services. | 矿泉免费体验吧 |
[14:52] | In our meso pool, | 我们的池子 |
[14:53] | you’ll feel stress and tension float away | 可以让你的压力和紧张感消失 |
[14:56] | as the salt waters quiet the mind | 盐水能平静你的大脑 |
[14:58] | and soothe the body. | 缓和你的身体 |
[15:01] | Our welcome infusion will allow your natural defenses to soften. | 我们的欢迎滋养面膜可以缓和你的自然防御 |
[15:05] | – Why am I here? – Why am I here? | -我为什么来 -我为什么来 |
[15:09] | Abhyanga means attending to the body | 这个按摩是要让你的身体 |
[15:11] | in the present moment, | 完全放松 |
[15:13] | a semantic entryway into finding wholeness, | 也是一种寻找整体的入口 |
[15:17] | body and mind learning from each other. | 让你的身体和大脑互相学习 |
[15:19] | Maddie? | 曼蒂 |
[15:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:28] | Wow, really getting in there. | 真的很入神啊 |
[15:30] | Good job. | 非常棒 |
[15:32] | Good afternoon, Cedarvale General Hospital. | 下午好 锡达韦尔综合医院 |
[15:34] | Yes, hello, I’m calling about my brother, Shelly Cohen. | 你好 我想找一下我哥 谢利·科恩 |
[15:39] | Apparently he had been in some kind of altercation, | 他和别人起了争执 |
[15:42] | and we can’t seem to find him. | 我们找不到他 |
[15:44] | So I was wondering if maybe he was admitted at Cedarvale. | 说不定他住院了 |
[15:47] | Sheldon Cohen, let’s see. | 谢尔顿·科恩 我看看 |
[15:49] | You’re a relative? | 你是他的亲戚吗 |
[15:51] | Yes, sister. | 是的 他妹 |
[15:52] | Please hold. | 请稍后 |
[15:58] | This is Detective Miller. | 我是米勒警探 |
[15:59] | You’re Mr. Cohen’s sister? | 你是科恩先生的妹妹吗 |
[16:25] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[16:26] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[16:31] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[16:32] | 你今天好菜啊 兄弟 怎么回事 | |
[16:56] | – Ay, dios mio! – Oh, my god, I’m so sorry. | -天啊 -天啊 抱歉 |
[16:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:05] | Perdon, no good the English. | 不好意思 我英语不好 |
[17:11] | You don’t sound Mexican. | 你口音不像墨西哥人 |
[17:13] | Where are you from? Colombia? | 你是哪儿人 哥伦比亚 |
[17:18] | Oh, a writer, no. | 作家 不是 |
[17:19] | I’m just scribbling, really nothing much at all. | 我就是随便写写 没什么 |
[17:21] | I mean, I always…wanted to, but… | 我一直想当来着 但 |
[17:25] | Yeah, sure, go ahead. | 好啊 看吧 |
[17:27] | He had always longed for adventure, | 他总是很渴望去冒险 |
[17:32] | But when adventure came, it was different | 但真的要去时 有点 |
[17:36] | than what…what he… | 不一样 |
[17:39] | Imagined. | 和想象的 |
[17:39] | Imagined. | 和想象的 |
[17:42] | “Adventure” means I like going places, doing things… | 冒险就是说我去的地方 做的事 |
[17:47] | the unexpected. | 无法预料 |
[17:53] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[17:55] | Adios. | 再见 |
[17:56] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[17:58] | Yeah, mucho gusto. | 我也是 |
[18:28] | Missing somehing? | 丢东西了吗 |
[18:36] | Perdon, no good the Spanish. | 抱歉 西班牙语不好 |
[18:42] | Give me back my freaking phone. | 把我的手机还我 |
[18:44] | Your phone for my wallet. | 拿我的钱包换 |
[18:55] | You flirted with me too quickly. | 你撩得太早了 |
[18:57] | What? | 什么 |
[18:58] | You trip over my foot, it’s a classic opener, sure. | 你被我绊了一跤 这是典型开场 |
[19:01] | But instead of being pissed off, | 但你没生气 |
[19:03] | you’re, like, instantly flirting with me? | 立刻就撩我 |
[19:06] | But you seemed to like it. | 但你好像很喜欢啊 |
[19:07] | Maybe, but it was premature. | 可能吧 但还是太早了 |
[19:10] | Made it easy to your wallet. | 这样好拿你钱包 |
[19:11] | Only because I let you. | 那是我让你拿的 |
[19:13] | – You let me? – Yeah. | -你让我 -是啊 |
[19:14] | And why did you let me? | 为什么 |
[19:16] | Well, you’re very beautiful. | 因为你很漂亮 |
[19:21] | You’re trouble, maybe. | 你或许还真是个麻烦 |
[19:23] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:24] | That’s 570 pesos. | 570比索 |
[19:27] | What now? | 什么 |
[19:28] | I think you forgot to give me back my money. | 你忘了把钱还我了 |
[19:33] | I don’t like you so much. | 我不怎么喜欢你 |
[19:35] | Well, maybe I’ll grow on you. | 说不定慢慢就喜欢了 |
[19:39] | I’m going to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[19:41] | Oh, that’s funny, I’m just headed that way. | 有趣了 我也要走那边 |
[19:42] | Can I walk you? | 送你吧 |
[19:50] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[19:53] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[19:55] | My name is Eddie. | 我叫埃迪 |
[19:56] | Got it. | 好的 |
[19:57] | Your name is Eddie, and you’re a thief. | 你叫埃迪 是个小偷 |
[19:59] | I’m not a thief. | 我不是 |
[20:00] | You’re definitely not a writer. | 反正肯定不是作家 |
[20:02] | “He had always longed for adventure.” | 他总是很渴望去冒险 |
[20:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:09] | So why’d you pick me as your mark? | 你为什么选我当目标 |
[20:11] | Mark? | 目标 |
[20:12] | Yeah, victim, you know, person to steal from. | 受害者 被偷的人 |
[20:14] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[20:15] | You were sitting there with this faraway look, | 你坐在那 神情恍惚 |
[20:18] | with your baby dog eyes, | 眼睛跟小狗似的 |
[20:19] | like you are living some kind of idea, | 像是在憧憬什么 |
[20:21] | but in the real world, easy to push over. | 但这在他人眼里很好得手 |
[20:25] | Well, I guess you were wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[20:26] | I didn’t know Baby Dog Eyes was a con thief. | 我怎么知道小狗眼是个骗子 |
[20:28] | Artist, con artist. | 行骗艺术家 |
[20:30] | Artist, right. | 艺术家 好吧 |
[20:35] | I thought you were going to work. | 你不是要工作吗 |
[20:36] | Shh, just buy your tickets. | 买票吧你 |
[20:38] | Idiota. | 蠢货 |
[20:40] | All right. | 好 |
[20:44] | How much do you get for doing this? | 你干这个能挣多少 |
[20:45] | If annoying boys aren’t talking, | 如果烦人精不说话 |
[20:47] | I get $300. | 能赚300 |
[20:49] | Not bad. | 不错啊 |
[20:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[20:57] | Do you ever work with someone? | 你和别人合作过吗 |
[20:59] | You know, a distraction con | 分散注意力的骗局 |
[21:00] | is much easier and safer with a partner. | 有搭档配合更简单安全 |
[21:02] | I work alone, okay? | 我是独狼 好吗 |
[21:03] | And this has been fun, maybe. | 和你聊得挺愉快 |
[21:05] | But I think it’s time for you to say good-bye. | 但你该走了 |
[21:07] | If you find a partner you trust, | 如果你能找到信任的搭档 |
[21:09] | you’ll be safer and make twice the money. | 会更安全 还能赚两倍的钱 |
[21:11] | Dios mio, you talk so much. | 天啊 你真话唠 |
[21:12] | When I find someone I want to talk to, yeah. | 遇到对的人 我就话唠 |
[21:18] | Twice as much money? | 两倍的钱 |
[21:20] | At least. | 至少的 |
[21:21] | And I’m supposed to trust you? | 你要我信你 |
[21:24] | We can do a job together, | 我们可以合作一下 |
[21:26] | see if we…fit. | 看看合不合适 |
[21:29] | You think you and me fit? | 你觉得咱俩合适 |
[21:32] | Only one way to find out. | 那只有一个办法能知晓了 |
[21:39] | “Pawn shop”? | 当铺 |
[22:10] | Well, and there you are. | 你来啦 |
[22:13] | Hello, Doctor. | 你好 医生 |
[22:15] | Seems you’re quite overdue for a checkup. | 你很久没报到了啊 |
[22:18] | I’ve been waiting. | 我一直在等你 |
[22:23] | So where should we begin? | 咱们从哪开始呢 |
[22:26] | Look, I told you when I found out | 我发现莎莉偷了埃尔德的尸体后 |
[22:27] | that Sally had taken Elder’s body– | 直接就和您说了 |
[22:29] | We won’t be talking about that. | 别说这个 |
[22:35] | Tell me what happened after Sally. | 说后面的事 |
[22:40] | Once we found out that this Patrick guy was FBI, | 我们发现帕特里克是联调局的以后 |
[22:43] | the plan was to take him for the ring and 500 grand in cash | 就计划把戒指和五十万现金骗过来 |
[22:46] | and bring it all back to you. | 再交给您 |
[22:49] | Maddie double-crossed me. | 曼蒂背叛了我 |
[22:52] | She double-crossed us all. | 背叛了我们所有人 |
[22:53] | Why didn’t you come to me right away? | 你怎么没直接来找我 |
[22:56] | I don’t know, fear and shame. | 不知道 害怕还觉得丢人吧 |
[22:58] | And how did I not make him as a fed? | 我怎么会没发现他是联调局的呢 |
[23:03] | Look, I’m speaking truth here. | 我说的都是实话 |
[23:07] | I’m giving you the full deal. | 我坦白说了 |
[23:08] | Believe me or don’t, but… | 不管你信不信 但 |
[23:11] | I’m not gonna spend the rest of my life on the run. | 我不想以后都要跑路 |
[23:13] | And maybe this is pathetic, | 可能这很可悲 |
[23:15] | but if I’m not working, | 但如果我不工作 |
[23:18] | if I’m not working for you, | 不为你工作 |
[23:19] | then I’m kind of dead already. | 那我就算是死了 |
[23:23] | So put me back to work, | 让我回去工作吧 |
[23:24] | or just fucking kill me. | 不然直接杀了我 |
[23:31] | Very interesting, Max. | 很有意思啊 马克斯 |
[23:39] | Write this down. | 我说你记 |
[23:41] | 4540 Kingston Road, Maple Inn, Room 206. | 金斯敦路4540号 枫叶旅馆 206房 |
[23:49] | There’s a key at the desk for you. | 前台有钥匙 |
[23:50] | Go, wait there. | 去吧 在那等着 |
[23:53] | You’ll have your answer tonight. | 今晚你就有答案了 |
[24:07] | Hola, American coffee, please. | 你好 美国咖啡 谢谢 |
[24:14] | You’re a musician? | 你是音乐家 |
[24:17] | I’m studying at the academy. | 我在学院学习呢 |
[24:19] | And someday you’ll play the Danzon No. 2 at the Palacio, right? | 哪天你就在帕拉西奥拉《马奎斯第二舞曲》了吧 |
[24:23] | You know that piece? | 你知道这个曲子 |
[24:24] | It’s one of my favorites. | 这是我最喜欢的之一 |
[24:26] | Would you play something for me now? | 你现在能为我演奏吗 |
[24:29] | Here? | 这里 |
[24:30] | No, I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[24:32] | Okay, will you at least show me your violin? | 那你让我看看你的小提琴吧 |
[24:36] | I love a beautiful instrument. | 我很喜欢看美丽的乐器 |
[24:40] | You can see it, | 你可以看 |
[24:41] | but you will never, ever touch it. | 但不能碰 |
[24:45] | Deal. | 好 |
[24:50] | That’s beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[24:52] | It must be a real joy to play. | 演奏起来肯定很开心 |
[24:58] | It is, yes, but better solo. | 没错 但独奏更好 |
[25:06] | I…I left my wallet at home. | 我钱包落在家了 |
[25:08] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[25:09] | I’d be happy to pick up your check. | 我帮你付吧 |
[25:11] | Absolutely not. | 不行 |
[25:22] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[25:26] | Aw, rats, thought I was getting somewhere. | 可恶 我以为能有机会呢 |
[25:32] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[25:34] | It’s a Valenzano. | 这是瓦伦扎诺的 |
[25:35] | – A what? – A Valenzano. | -什么 -瓦伦扎诺 |
[25:37] | You see the “V”? | 看到V了吗 |
[25:38] | The great Italian luthier? | 那个著名的意大利弦乐器工匠 |
[25:39] | This–this has to be at least worth $10,000. | 至少值一万块呢 |
[25:43] | This piece of shit? | 就这破玩意 |
[25:45] | No way. | 不可能 |
[25:45] | Yeah, at least $10,000. | 起码的 |
[25:48] | Do you think she doesn’t know what it’s worth? | 你觉得她会不会不知道这个琴的价值 |
[25:49] | She just left it here to go and get you, what, 15 bucks. | 她就放在这 给你去拿十五块钱 |
[25:54] | I can take it and sell it. | 我可以拿了卖掉 |
[25:55] | We can split the money. | 咱们分钱 |
[25:56] | You’re a thief. | 你个小偷 |
[25:57] | That poor lady’s coming back for this. | 那个可怜的女士还要回来拿呢 |
[26:00] | Get out of here. | 快滚 |
[26:01] | – What? – No, get out! | -什么 -快滚 |
[26:02] | All right, I was only kidding, buddy. | 我就是开个玩笑 哥们 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:05] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[26:22] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[26:23] | De nada. | 不客气 |
[27:01] | Yeah? | 怎么样 |
[27:01] | That idiot gave me 20,000 pesos | 那个白痴给了我两万比索 |
[27:04] | for a stupid violin we bought for 5,000. | 我们买那破琴才花了五千 |
[27:07] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[27:07] | That was fantastic! | 太酷了 |
[27:10] | I mean, the two of us working together, | 我们俩合作 |
[27:13] | we were so ingrainly. | 简直完美 |
[27:26] | My name is Rosa. | 我叫罗莎 |
[27:43] | Your best room. | 最好的房间 |
[27:45] | Your very best room. | 没错 |
[27:56] | Got it! | 到了 |
[27:58] | Okay. Okay, got it. | 好了 开了 |
[28:03] | You doing better? | 你好点了吗 |
[28:04] | I was kind of worried there. | 我还有点担心呢 |
[28:07] | No, I’m good. | 我没事了 |
[28:09] | Settling in, you know? | 在适应呢 |
[28:11] | Haven’t reached nirvana yet, if that’s what you’re asking. | 我还没涅槃呢 如果你是问这个 |
[28:14] | Well, you’re just getting started. | 你才刚开始 |
[28:18] | That’s my man Walt. | 那是我的男人沃尔特 |
[28:19] | You saw him at the booth this morning. | 今早他也在摊位 |
[28:21] | It took him a while to get into the groove too. | 让他来也花了好一阵功夫呢 |
[28:25] | You mean your man like “Main man” | 你的男人是说老铁 |
[28:28] | or…your man? | 还是情侣 |
[28:32] | I guess both. | 都是吧 |
[28:34] | Lucky me, right? | 我幸运吧 |
[28:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:39] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[28:41] | Are you heartbroken? | 你伤心了 |
[28:42] | Were you holding a torch for me? | 你对我有意思 |
[28:43] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:44] | I was just surprised, that’s all. | 我就是有点惊讶而已 |
[28:46] | No, no–oh, my– | 天啊 |
[28:47] | You thought I wanted you to come here | 你以为我让你来 |
[28:49] | so I could seduce you. | 是为了撩你 |
[28:50] | That’s not at all what I was saying. | 我才没这么说 |
[28:51] | Oh, my God, you did. | 天啊 你就是这意思 |
[28:53] | Damn, I am flattered, | 我靠 感谢夸奖 |
[28:55] | unless, of course, you think everyone wants to seduce you. | 除非你觉得所有人都想撩你 |
[28:58] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这意思 |
[28:59] | I’m saying I am usually a little more perceptive. | 我觉得我看人还挺准的 |
[29:03] | Well, then, physician, heal thyself. | 那医生赶紧治治自己吧 |
[29:05] | You know, maybe turn that perceptiveness inwards. | 好好看看自己 |
[29:07] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[29:09] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[29:11] | I was wondering where you’ve been hiding. | 你小子躲哪去了 |
[29:13] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[29:17] | This is Molly. | 这是莫莉 |
[29:18] | It’s her first day. | 今天是她第一天 |
[29:19] | Oh, I’m so jealous. | 我嫉妒了 |
[29:21] | The first time is always so special. | 第一次总是很特别 |
[29:24] | Linda Langer, I’m from Chicago. | 琳达·兰格 来自芝加哥 |
[29:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:27] | I don’t know why I’m always compelled | 不知道为啥 |
[29:28] | to add that little tidbit of info, but I do. | 我每次后面总是要加上这一句 |
[29:31] | Anyway, it is good to meet you, Molly. | 不管怎样 很高兴认识你 莫莉 |
[29:33] | Pleasure to meet you. | 幸会 |
[29:35] | You know, I happen to know where they hide | 我知道这里真正的鸡尾酒 |
[29:37] | the real cocktails in this joint. | 藏在哪里 |
[29:39] | Would you care to join me? | 跟我一起吗 |
[29:41] | God bless you. | 你真是太好了 |
[29:42] | We’ll catch you later. | 回头见 |
[29:44] | – Bye. – Bye, doll. | -再见 -再见 亲爱的 |
[29:45] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[29:55] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[29:59] | I think maybe we fit. | 我觉得咱俩挺合适 |
[30:07] | Thank you, gods above, for sending me an artist, | 感谢上帝 给我送来一位艺术家 |
[30:13] | and not just a thief. | 不只是一个小偷 |
[30:37] | Rosa? | 罗莎 |
[30:55] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[31:48] | Not really smart to go back to the scene of a crime. | 回到犯罪现场可不是很明智啊 |
[31:51] | Then again, you do seem to like getting caught. | 但你似乎很喜欢被抓啊 |
[31:54] | Was that the plan from the beginning? | 一开始的计划是什么 |
[31:56] | Screw me then take all my money? | 跟我干一炮 拿走我所有的钱吗 |
[31:57] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[32:03] | What’s this? | 这是干吗 |
[32:07] | Since this morning, | 从今天早上 |
[32:08] | I doubled the money I took from you. | 我赚了从你那拿走两倍的钱 |
[32:11] | I tried the trick you told me about the store receipt. | 我用了你教我的收据骗术 |
[32:21] | Did you check out of the hotel yet? | 你从旅馆退房了吗 |
[32:25] | Actually, no, I have the hotel for another– | 还没 我留到 |
[32:41] | Oye, muchachos. | 小子 |
[32:43] | Hola, Guapa. | 你好 美人 |
[32:46] | Jeff Katz, Brendan Philips, and Eunice Chase. | 杰夫·卡茨 布兰登·菲利浦 尤妮斯·蔡斯 |
[32:49] | Here we are. | 都到齐了 |
[32:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:51] | Gonna take our new passport pictures. | 该为咱们的新护照拍照了 |
[32:53] | You’re drinking? | 你在喝酒吗 |
[32:54] | I thought we talked about this. | 我们谈过这事的 |
[32:55] | – Oh, it’s just beer. – Seriously? | -只是啤酒而已 -你认真的吗 |
[32:58] | Okay, who do you want to be? | 行了 你们想当谁 |
[32:59] | Brendan? Jeff? | 布兰登 还是杰夫 |
[33:01] | I prefer Eunice, but I can be flexible. | 我喜欢尤妮斯 但无所谓 |
[33:06] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[33:07] | Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[33:08] | All right. | 好 |
[33:10] | Jeff, Brendan, let’s see what you got. | 杰夫 布兰登 挑身行头吧 |
[33:30] | No. | 不行 |
[33:34] | A no. | 丑拒 |
[33:47] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[33:50] | That’s a person; that could work. | 这身挺好 人模狗样的 |
[34:10] | Hmm, not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[34:12] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[34:20] | Looks like you broke through that writer’s block. | 看起来你开始才思泉涌了 |
[34:23] | I figured out a story, | 我找到了灵感 |
[34:25] | and now I’m just following to see where it takes me. | 现在只用信笔游缰 |
[34:28] | It’s almost like I’m living it. | 我都要身临其境了 |
[34:30] | So what’s the story? | 什么故事 |
[34:32] | You really interested? | 你真想听 |
[34:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:37] | So it’s based on my cousin, Callie Shuman. | 故事原型是我表兄 考利·舒曼 |
[34:41] | It was short for Calvin. | 简称考尔文 |
[34:43] | He was sick of living in Indianapolis, | 他厌倦了印第安纳波利斯的日子 |
[34:45] | so he took a globe of the world, spun it around, | 然后他拿了个地球仪转起来 |
[34:47] | stuck his finger on it, | 决定指到哪里 |
[34:48] | and decided to go wherever it stopped. | 他就去哪里 |
[34:52] | It’s kind of exploring themes of reinvention | 某种程度上是对后现代美国男青年的 |
[34:54] | in the postmodern psyche of the young American male. | 心理再构建这一主题的探索 |
[35:00] | And there’s lots of awesome, mind-blowing sex. | 还有好多热辣的性爱场面 |
[35:05] | Yeah, what do you know about awesome sex? | 等等 你又没啥实战经验 |
[35:08] | It’s fiction. | 故事随我编 |
[35:36] | Maddie Jonson. | 曼蒂·琼森 |
[35:37] | No “H” In Jonson. | 琼森里没有H |
[35:40] | How does a girl from Pottsville become… | 一个波茨维尔来的姑娘怎么成了 |
[35:43] | Stop it, stop it. | 别说了 别说了 |
[35:44] | Maddie Jonson, Saffron… | 曼蒂·琼森 萨弗蓉 |
[35:46] | See, I love you. | 听着 我爱你 |
[35:47] | Alice, Alice. | 爱丽丝 爱丽丝 |
[35:50] | Ava. | 伊娃 |
[35:51] | Ava Bloom, 117 61… | 伊娃·布鲁姆 117 61 |
[35:53] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[35:58] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[36:00] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:02] | Must have dozed off. | 我刚打了个盹 |
[36:04] | Well, you found a good spot to do it. | 你挑的地方不赖 |
[36:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:08] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:11] | For what? | 去干吗 |
[36:11] | For your first one-on-one. | 接受你的第一次一对一治疗 |
[36:14] | I’m Gail, your advisor. | 我是盖尔 你的咨询师 |
[36:17] | How about we get you some coffee? | 来点咖啡吧 |
[36:20] | I can use some myself. | 我正好想喝 |
[36:23] | I’d like to start with the basics. | 我先从最简单的开始 |
[36:25] | So if you have any questions, of course, that’s great too. | 有问题的话 尽管说出来 |
[36:29] | Sounds good. | 好的 |
[36:33] | You’re tugging at your clothes. | 你一直在拽衣服 |
[36:35] | Is this uncomfortable for you? | 不舒服吗 |
[36:37] | No, it’s very comfortable. | 不 很舒服 |
[36:41] | Good. | 那就好 |
[36:43] | Tell me, were you in therapy in Indianapolis? | 你在印第安纳波利斯看过心理医生吗 |
[36:46] | Indianapolis? | 印第安纳波利斯 |
[36:47] | Did I get that wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[36:49] | Oh, no, you got it right, actually. | 没 你没搞错 其实 |
[36:51] | I’ve been just moving so much recently, | 我最近搬了太多次家 |
[36:55] | that I put down Indianapolis as my last permanent address. | 写地址的时候就填了印第安纳波利斯 |
[36:58] | But you got it. | 但是对的 |
[37:02] | I understand you came here in a rush. | 我知道你来得很匆忙 |
[37:04] | It sounded quite intense. | 而且有些紧张 |
[37:07] | It was. | 是的 |
[37:08] | I was in a… | 我之前处于 |
[37:11] | dangerous relationship. | 一段危险关系中 |
[37:13] | Very unhealthy for me. | 让我身心俱疲 |
[37:15] | But I got out of it. | 但我最终解脱了 |
[37:17] | And it’s okay, you know? | 那感觉很好 |
[37:19] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[37:22] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[37:25] | This is a place where you don’t have to be okay. | 在这你不用假装很好 |
[37:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:34] | Ending a relationship, no matter how unhealthy, | 结束一段感情 不论好坏 |
[37:37] | is an upheaval. | 都是件大事 |
[37:41] | So it’s very important that you understand why. | 所以你一定要搞清楚原因 |
[37:45] | Why–why I left? | 我离开的原因 |
[37:47] | I think– | 我想 |
[37:48] | Why you were there in the first place. | 你开始那段感情的原因 |
[37:51] | That’s easy. | 简单 |
[37:51] | I think I was in love. | 我以为我动心了 |
[37:55] | And? | 然后呢 |
[37:57] | And…isn’t that enough? | 然后 这还不够吗 |
[38:02] | Apparently not. | 显然不够 |
[38:04] | Well, then I guess I was in love with the wrong person. | 那就是我爱上了错误的人 |
[38:08] | Sure. | 好 |
[38:10] | But why? | 但原因呢 |
[38:14] | I would propose that when you started the relationship, | 我猜你刚开始这段感情时 |
[38:17] | you were a little bit the wrong person yourself. | 你也有点责任 |
[38:23] | Not sure I’m following you. | 我不太懂 |
[38:25] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[38:30] | Can you tell me why you’re crying? | 能告诉我你为什么哭吗 |
[38:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:44] | That’s okay; you don’t have to know. | 没事的 你现在不用知道 |
[38:48] | We’ll get to the bottom of this. | 我们会一起弄清楚的 |
[38:49] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[38:51] | Right down to the bottom. | 一切都会水落石出 |
[38:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:05] | Hey, Robbie, my man, how’s it hanging, bro? | 罗比 怎么样 老兄 |
[39:08] | Low and to the left, amigo. | 不怎么样 朋友 |
[39:10] | No, not for me. | 我不喝 |
[39:11] | I’m off the sauce for a minute. | 暂时戒酒 |
[39:13] | Got to get back in game shape. | 我要重装上阵了 |
[39:15] | All right, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[39:17] | That should cover my tab, | 这些是还我的账 |
[39:19] | with a little extra for your hospitality. | 剩下的算是答谢 |
[39:21] | Aw, man. | 兄弟 |
[39:23] | That’s really nice of you, thanks. | 太客气了你 多谢 |
[39:27] | Your tab’s officially cleared, man. | 你的账清了 |
[39:28] | Good man. | 很好 |
[39:33] | Good afternoon, ladies. | 下午好 女士们 |
[39:34] | Welcome to the Nighthawk. | 欢迎来到夜鹰酒吧 |
[39:36] | What can I get you? | 想来点什么 |
[39:37] | We are want many drinks, | 我们要很多酒 |
[39:38] | and, uh, the most funs here. | 还要找最大的乐子 |
[39:41] | – The most… – Funs. | -最大的 -乐子 |
[39:42] | We want the most funs. | 我们要最大的乐子 |
[39:44] | Robbie, they want the most funs. | 罗比 她们要最大的乐子 |
[39:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:49] | Are you the most fun? | 你是最大的乐子吗 |
[39:56] | I am. | 我是 |
[39:58] | I am the most fun. | 我是最大的乐子 |
[40:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:02] | Let’s go ahead and start a new tab. | 给我赊一笔新的账 |
[40:03] | Let’s go ahead and do that. | 咱们开整吧 |
[40:04] | Yeah, yeah. | 行 行 |
[40:44] | Do me a favor and get it over with. | 帮个忙 下手利索点 |
[40:46] | I’m not into dramatic death scenes. | 我不想死得太难看 |
[40:48] | Oh, Maxie. | 马克斯 |
[40:51] | Always so bossy. | 总是颐指气使 |
[40:56] | I’m not gonna kill you. | 我没想杀了你 |
[41:00] | At least not just yet. | 至少现在还没 |