时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Imposters”… | 《假面真情》前情回顾 |
[00:07] | My name is Molly, | 我叫莫莉 |
[00:08] | and I’m looking for a happy, normal life. | 我期待快乐普通人的生活 |
[00:12] | I’m Shelly. Shelly Cohen. I’m… | 我叫谢利 谢利·科恩 |
[00:14] | fairly confident you know my ex-wife. | 你应该认识我前妻 |
[00:19] | I think I want to go to the Harbor. | 我想去港口 |
[00:20] | Your time here will be dedicated to the idea of wholeness. | 你在这要去思索整体 |
[00:25] | Group sessions take place once a day. | 每天会有一节小组讨论会 |
[00:27] | Oh! Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 抱歉 |
[00:29] | I think you forgot to give me back my money. | 你忘了把钱还我了 |
[00:31] | I don’t like you so much. | 我不怎么喜欢你 |
[00:32] | We can do a job together, | 我们可以合作一下 |
[00:34] | see if we…fit. | 看看合不合适 |
[00:36] | This work can mess with your head | 这项任务可能会搅乱你的思维 |
[00:37] | and your heart. | 搅乱你的心神 |
[00:38] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[00:39] | Saffron Keyes, | 萨弗蓉·凯斯 |
[00:40] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:41] | Maddie Jonson. | 曼蒂·琼森 |
[00:43] | Who are you now? | 你现在是谁 |
[00:44] | This office is for agents who didn’t screw the pooch. | 不会搞砸案子的探员才能来这间办公室 |
[00:47] | Ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[00:49] | Anybody need a ride? | 需要载你们一程吗 |
[00:50] | – Maxie. – Chin up, Max. | -马克斯 -精神点 马克斯 |
[00:52] | It’s better to be sad than dead. | 难过总比挂掉强 |
[00:54] | Just, no more lying to each other, okay? | 咱们别再骗彼此了好吗 |
[00:56] | So I guess we need a new code. | 咱们得出个新准则了 |
[00:57] | No lying about money, right? | 钱方面不许撒谎 好吗 |
[00:58] | I just sold an actual boat. | 我真的卖了一艘船 |
[01:00] | No lying about drinking. | 喝酒不许撒谎 |
[01:01] | – No lying about sex. – Okay. | -泡妞不许撒谎 -好 |
[01:04] | Looks like you broke through that writer’s block. | 看起来你开始才思泉涌了 |
[01:06] | So what’s the story? | 什么故事 |
[01:07] | It’s based on my, uh– | 故事原型是 |
[01:08] | my cousin, Callie Shuman. | 我表兄 考利·舒曼 |
[01:10] | It’s fiction. | 故事随我编 |
[01:13] | Do me a favor and get it over with. | 帮个忙 下手利索点 |
[01:14] | I’m not gonna kill you. | 我没想杀了你 |
[01:16] | At least not just yet. | 至少现在还没 |
[01:27] | Oh, you’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[01:29] | Beginning to wonder if they put me in with a vegetable. | 我都开始怀疑他们把我和植物人关一屋了 |
[01:35] | And who might you be? | 你是哪位 |
[01:35] | Louie. Jenkins. | 路易·詹金斯 |
[01:38] | Shelly Cohen. | 谢利·科恩 |
[01:47] | Uh-huh. Hello to you, sir. | 你好啊 先生 |
[01:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:54] | Well, that’s a surprise. | 这还真没想到 |
[01:56] | You must be… | 你肯定是 |
[01:59] | someone important. | 什么重要人士 |
[02:02] | I must be. | 当然了 |
[02:05] | Don’t need these. | 用不着这玩意 |
[02:11] | Open. | 打开了 |
[02:14] | Now, Louie, | 好了 路易 |
[02:16] | what brings you to our lovely little semi-private suite? | 你怎么躺到咱这个可爱的半私人小病房里的 |
[02:20] | I-I had surgery. | 我做了个手术 |
[02:23] | You had surgery, indeed. | 你做了个手术 确实 |
[02:24] | You had your third exploratory splenectomy. | 你做了第三次探索性脾脏切除 |
[02:28] | Say that three times fast. | 快速说三遍 |
[02:29] | My surgeon strongly advised… | 我的医生强烈建议 |
[02:31] | “Your surgeon strongly advised.” | 你的医生强烈建议 |
[02:33] | Piece of advice, Louie. | 提个小建议 路易 |
[02:37] | Don’t trust a person whose only job | 不要信任一个只会 |
[02:40] | to slice open your guts. | 切开你肚子的人 |
[02:43] | Right? | 对吧 |
[02:48] | No. | 不要 |
[02:49] | See you in a minute. | 一会儿见 |
[02:51] | I got a question for you, Louie. | 问你个问题 路易 |
[02:52] | Did you really have surgery because you needed it, | 你做手术真是因为你真需要 |
[02:55] | or is it possible that this way, | 还是通过这种方式有可能 |
[02:57] | you were guaranteed to get some attention from your family? | 让自己从家人那里得到一些关注 |
[03:00] | Do you think, maybe, | 你觉得这会不会 |
[03:02] | it was a way for… | 用这种办法 |
[03:05] | Daniel and Sarah and Lisa and Daniel Junior | 丹尼尔 莎拉 丽莎和小丹尼尔 |
[03:10] | to give you some much-needed attention, Louie? | 多少会满足你对关注的需求 路易 |
[03:14] | You must think | 你一定觉得 |
[03:17] | I’m horrible. | 我很糟 |
[03:19] | Come on, Louie. | 才没有 路易 |
[03:20] | You haven’t heard a word I’ve said. | 你没听懂我意思 |
[03:22] | I think you… | 我觉得你 |
[03:26] | Are a Grade A, | 可是相当的 |
[03:28] | capital B badass. | 牛逼 |
[03:31] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:32] | Oh, yeah, man. | 可不 老兄 |
[03:34] | You’re not leaving, are you? | 你不是要走吧 |
[03:35] | Oh, well, I’m uninsured. | 我没医疗保险 |
[03:38] | But there’s a policeman out there. | 但外面有警察 |
[03:40] | Yes, I figured there might be, | 嗯 我料到了 |
[03:42] | and I was wondering if you could give me | 我在想你是否能给我 |
[03:44] | just a teeny tiny little bit of help with that? | 一点点的小帮助 |
[03:49] | Excuse me, officer. | 打扰了 警官 |
[03:51] | This young man says he’d like to speak with you. | 这位年轻人想和你聊聊 |
[04:04] | I told you everything, Sal. | 我什么都告诉你了 小莎 |
[04:06] | I want to hear it again. | 我想再听一遍 |
[04:08] | – Do you work for the FBI? – No. | -你给联调局做事吗 -不是 |
[04:11] | Why didn’t you tell the Doctor the truth about Patrick? | 你怎么不把帕特里克的真实情况告诉医生 |
[04:14] | Because I thought I could handle it, | 因为我觉得我能搞定 |
[04:15] | that I could fix it. | 我能弥补 |
[04:16] | How much is the ring worth? | 那枚戒指值多少钱 |
[04:18] | $1.3 million. | 130万美元 |
[04:19] | And who has the ring now? | 戒指在谁那 |
[04:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:22] | And where are Ezra, Richard, and Jules? | 以斯拉 理查德和茱尔斯呢 |
[04:24] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我说了 不知道 |
[04:26] | – Are they with Maddie? – I don’t know. | -他们和曼蒂在一起 -不知道 |
[04:28] | Were they working together to double-cross the Doctor? | 他们有串通合伙骗医生吗 |
[04:30] | All I know is the original plan. | 我只知道一开始的计划 |
[04:32] | For you to impersonate the Doctor? | 让你冒充医生 |
[04:34] | I only did that to bait the FBI. | 我那样只是为了引出联调局 |
[04:36] | It was the only way to get their money, | 只有如此才能拿到他们的钱 |
[04:37] | and I was gonna give it to the Doctor. | 而且我本来想把钱给医生的 |
[04:39] | Every dime. | 全部上交 |
[04:40] | But Maddie screwed me. | 但曼蒂把我骗了 |
[04:41] | Why do you think she did that? | 你认为她为什么要这样 |
[04:47] | Max? | 马克斯 |
[04:49] | Why do you think she did that? | 你认为她为什么要这样 |
[04:52] | Maybe she was just trying to watch out for herself. | 也许她只想着保全自己 |
[04:55] | Or maybe she just forgot who her real friends are. | 或者她只是忘了谁是她真正的朋友 |
[05:00] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[05:11] | Yes, Doctor? | 喂 医生 |
[05:13] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[05:17] | Does this mean the Doctor is giving me another chance, | 这是代表医生会再给我一次机会吗 |
[05:20] | or are you just gonna kill me somewhere else? | 还是你只是想换个地方把我干掉 |
[05:22] | I guess we’ll see. | 一会儿就知道了 |
[05:24] | You’re driving. | 你开车 |
[05:26] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[05:28] | Wherever the hell I tell you. | 我说去哪就去哪 |
[05:54] | Hola, guapa. | 亲爱的 |
[05:56] | Hi, Jules. | 茱尔斯 |
[05:57] | I’m so glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:00] | – I was worried you’d get lost. – Me too. | -我还担心你会迷路 -我也是 |
[06:02] | – It’s so beautiful here. – Yes. | -这里真漂亮 -嗯 |
[06:04] | I have the pictures. | 我拍完照片了 |
[06:05] | – Great. Want to come inside? – Yeah. | -很好 进屋吗 -好啊 |
[06:09] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[06:11] | People call it an arts commune, | 人们称之为艺术公社 |
[06:14] | but we just call it the Neighborhood. | 但我们称之为邻里 |
[06:21] | What a magical place. | 真是个有魔力的地方 |
[06:22] | No, it’s not magic. | 不 这不是魔力 |
[06:24] | It’s very human, you know? | 这非常真实 |
[06:27] | Here. | 给你 |
[06:28] | Let’s go meet our guide. | 去见我们的向导吧 |
[06:40] | Smartass. Come in. | 机灵鬼 进来 |
[06:43] | Herman, meet Jill. | 谢尔曼 这是吉尔 |
[06:45] | Jill, meet Herman. | 吉尔 这是谢尔曼 |
[06:47] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[06:52] | Igualmente. | 彼此彼此 |
[06:53] | I’m gonna pick my tomatoes. | 我去摘西红柿 |
[06:55] | You’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[06:56] | I’ll be back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[07:00] | So, Jill, | 那么吉尔 |
[07:01] | have you got some pictures for me for the el pasaporte? | 你准备好护照的照片了吗 |
[07:05] | Uh, yep, I got ’em. | 嗯 准备了 |
[07:06] | I got water, wine, soda. | 我这有水 红酒 苏打 |
[07:08] | Um, I’m good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry, is my penis bothering you? | 不好意思 我鸡鸡让你别扭了吗 |
[07:12] | Not if it keeps its distance. | 保持距离就没事 |
[07:13] | Well, now it’s bothering me, so… | 现在我开始别扭了 |
[07:15] | I keep forgetting that not everybody’s used to | 我总忘不是所有人 |
[07:17] | this Neighborhood living. | 都适应邻里的生活 |
[07:19] | All right, let’s see ’em. | 好了 给我看看 |
[07:21] | Oh, nice. Good. | 很好 |
[07:23] | Yeah, nice. Flat. | 不错 没反差 |
[07:25] | Yeah, well done. | 不错 |
[07:26] | – I can work with this. – Okay, great, yeah. | -这些照片能用 -太好了 |
[07:28] | Um, my friends and I– | 我和我朋友 |
[07:30] | I don’t know if Esme told you, but we got robbed. | 我不知道埃斯梅是否跟你说了 我们被抢了 |
[07:32] | It was super scary. We went to the consulate– | 特别吓人 我们去了领事馆 |
[07:33] | No, no, no, no, no. | 打住 |
[07:34] | You don’t ask me questions. | 你别问我问题 |
[07:36] | I don’t ask you questions. | 我不问你问题 |
[07:38] | We just do business. | 只是交易 |
[07:39] | It’s all wonderfully wonderful. | 那最好了 |
[07:40] | – Okay, great. – It is great. | -好 太好了 -是很好 |
[07:42] | ‘Cause you are gonna bring me | 因为你下周 |
[07:43] | the rest of the money next week, | 要把尾款给我拿来 |
[07:45] | and I’ll have these passports ready for you, huh? | 我给你准备好这几本护照 |
[07:48] | Ain’t life grand? | 生活多美好 |
[07:49] | Sometimes it sure is. | 有时的确美好 |
[08:23] | Callie Schuman? Are you kidding me? | 舒曼街[考利·舒曼] 开什么玩笑 |
[08:37] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[08:41] | Ezra! | 以斯拉 |
[09:04] | So he’s been lying to us the whole time? | 他一直在骗我们 |
[09:06] | Yeah, there’s no story. There’s no Callie Schuman. | 嗯 没有故事 就没考利·舒曼这个人 |
[09:08] | It’s just a list of all the money he’s made | 只有个清单列了自从我们到这 |
[09:10] | since we’ve been here, every con, | 他赚的每一笔钱 每个骗局 |
[09:12] | and notes on how to improve them, | 以及如何更上一层楼 |
[09:13] | ideas of even bigger cons, | 更大骗局的想法 |
[09:15] | and like, lots of mentions of someone | 还有提到很多次 |
[09:17] | he’s been working with named R. | 他合作的人叫R |
[09:18] | Look, I feel weird following Ezra around | 我觉得跟踪以斯拉很不好 |
[09:20] | like we don’t trust him. | 好像我们不信任他 |
[09:21] | Yeah, well, I don’t trust him. | 没错 我不信任他 |
[09:28] | You think that’s R? | 你觉得那是R |
[09:30] | I don’t know, dude. | 不知道啊 |
[09:31] | Can we just not? | 咱别猜了 |
[09:35] | If R stands for “Hot.” | R代表性感吧 |
[09:37] | Damn. | 真行 |
[09:40] | – I don’t believe this! – Oh, come on. | -难以置信 -好了 |
[09:43] | You should be happy for him. He’s finally getting laid. | 你应该为他高兴 他可算泡上妹子了 |
[09:45] | No, this is a total betrayal of the ex code, okay? | 不 这是彻底背叛前妻准则好吗 |
[09:47] | And we’re the sidekicks, | 我们是共犯 |
[09:49] | and you’re the drunk sidekick. | 你还是个烂醉的共犯 |
[09:51] | Screw this. I’m done. | 滚吧 我不玩了 |
[09:53] | Yo, what the hell does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:54] | No, you guys want to do whatever you want? | 你们爱怎样就怎么样吧 |
[09:55] | There’s stuff that I want to do too. | 我也有自己想做的事 |
[09:57] | Tomatoes I want to eat. | 我也有想吃的西红柿 |
[10:00] | What tomatoes? | 什么西红柿啊 |
[10:08] | – Gracias. – De nada. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[10:33] | And it was always like I didn’t exist. | 感觉我就像不存在 |
[10:35] | His life was more important than mine. | 他的生活比我的更重要 |
[10:37] | I felt that my father just loved him more than me. | 和我相比 我觉得我爸更爱他 |
[10:42] | And after a while, you just– | 一段时间以后 你就 |
[10:43] | you start to feel like you’re hidden in plain sight. | 开始觉得自己是隐形人 |
[10:49] | Just stay hidden. | 隐藏着就好 |
[10:52] | Molly, did you have a comment? | 莫莉 你有什么见解吗 |
[10:55] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 我不想插嘴 |
[10:57] | – I, uh… – That’s okay. | -我 -没关系 |
[10:59] | I didn’t hear what you said. | 我没听清你说什么 |
[11:00] | Um, she said “just stay hidden”? | 她说 隐藏着就好 |
[11:03] | Yeah, well, I-I just meant, I understand | 嗯 我只是想说我能明白 |
[11:05] | what it feels like to be invisible. | 被无视是什么感觉 |
[11:08] | Do you have a brother too? | 你也有兄弟吗 |
[11:10] | A sister. | 有姐妹 |
[11:12] | And I always felt, uh, a bit invisible around her. | 我总觉得在她身边自己是隐形的 |
[11:17] | Molly, we’ll finish with Linda, | 莫莉 我们让琳达说完 |
[11:20] | and you can share next. | 你可以下一个分享 |
[11:22] | Yeah, no, that’s okay. | 不用了 |
[11:23] | You know, I think I just, uh– | 我还是 |
[11:24] | I just need to get some air. | 透透气吧 |
[12:05] | This is amazing. | 这里好棒 |
[12:07] | What’s the occasion? | 这是什么活动 |
[12:08] | – It’s Thursday. – What? | -今天是周四 -什么 |
[12:49] | Salucita. | 干杯 |
[13:07] | Go away, Poppy. | 滚 波比 |
[13:12] | I said go away. | 我说了滚 |
[13:13] | Open the damn door, Jules. | 开门 茱尔斯 |
[13:23] | You’re too late, Poppy. | 你来晚了 波比 |
[13:24] | I already killed myself. | 我已经自杀了 |
[13:27] | Well, Mother’s looking for you. | 老妈在找你 |
[13:29] | There’s a first for everything. | 那还真是第一次 |
[13:30] | The least you could do is show up to your own party. | 你至少该在你的派对上露个面 |
[13:32] | I didn’t ask for a party. | 我没要求办派对 |
[13:33] | No, you did something far more gauche. | 嗯 你干了件更笨的事 |
[13:36] | You graduated from art school, | 从美院毕业了 |
[13:37] | which apparently is cause for celebration, so… | 显然这是庆祝的理由 所以 |
[13:41] | let’s celebrate. | 庆祝去吧 |
[13:42] | Maybe I don’t feel like celebrating. | 我不想庆祝 |
[13:44] | Maybe I feel like I did something shitty. | 我觉得自己做了件蠢事 |
[13:46] | – You’re being emotional. – Because I have emotions! | -你在感情用事 -因为我有感情 |
[13:49] | – Well, they’re unbecoming. – You’re a goblin. | -这不得体 -你这个妖精 |
[13:51] | Get out. | 出去 |
[13:55] | Honestly, Jules, | 说实话 茱尔斯 |
[13:57] | I try to understand, | 我想理解你 |
[14:00] | but you got everything you wanted. | 但是你都得偿所愿了啊 |
[14:02] | What I wanted was to be an artist. | 我想成为一名艺术家 |
[14:06] | Now I’m a worthless piece of shit. | 我现在就是一坨屎 |
[14:07] | What you did in the grand scheme is nothing. | 在宏图伟略中 你的行为不重要 |
[14:11] | Besides, no one will ever find out, | 再说了 没人会发现的 |
[14:13] | because it’s fixed. | 因为已经搞定了 |
[14:15] | That’s what power and influence does. | 这就是权力和影响力的威力 |
[14:17] | It fixes things. | 能弥补一切 |
[14:20] | You need to accept that. | 你得接受 |
[14:22] | – Yeah, no. – Poor Jules. | -嗯 算了吧 -可怜的茱尔斯 |
[14:24] | Jules likes to suffer. | 茱尔斯就喜欢受罪 |
[14:26] | Jules mistakes suffering for authenticity. | 茱尔斯把受罪误当作真实 |
[14:31] | Besides, | 再说了 |
[14:34] | every family needs a fuck up… | 家家都得有个惹祸的 |
[14:37] | Lucky for you, | 算你走运 |
[14:39] | we will always be there to rescue you. | 我们永远都会拯救你 |
[15:24] | Hola. | 你好 |
[15:25] | – Buenos días. – Buenos días. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[15:34] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[15:44] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[15:45] | I can’t sing, and I can’t dance. | 我既不能唱歌 也不会跳舞 |
[15:47] | But you said you’d entertain me. | 但你说要取悦我 |
[15:50] | Come on, there must be something. | 快点的 你肯定会两样 |
[15:52] | Yeah, okay, there’s, like, one stupid impression. | 好吧 好像会个挺蠢的模仿 |
[15:54] | Okay, do it. | 好啊 来吧 |
[15:56] | Oh, okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[16:02] | I’m, uh… | 鄙人 |
[16:04] | I’m, uh–I’m just a boy, | 只是一个 |
[16:07] | standing in front of a girl, | 站在一个女孩面前 |
[16:09] | asking her to love him. | 请求她爱自己的男生 |
[16:13] | What is that? | 这算什么 |
[16:15] | That’s Hugh Grant. | 休·格兰特啊 |
[16:16] | – That’s dead-on. – Who’s Hugh Grant? | -学得很像了 -谁是休·格兰特 |
[16:18] | Who’s Hugh Grant? Seriously? | 谁是休·格兰特 你认真的 |
[16:19] | – I have no idea. – He’s in all those rom-coms. | -我不知道 -他演了很多浪喜剧 |
[16:22] | Rom-com, like romantic comedies? | 浪喜剧 就是浪漫喜剧 |
[16:24] | What’s that face for? | 你这表情什么意思 |
[16:26] | – You like those movies? – Oh, my God, yes. | -你喜欢那种电影 -可不咋的 |
[16:27] | And hello, everyone does. | 而且大家都喜欢啊 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:30] | Two people fall instantly in love, | 两人迅速坠入爱河 |
[16:32] | but surprise, | 然而意外的是 |
[16:33] | something really dumb keeps them apart, | 发生了很蠢的事令他们分开 |
[16:35] | like a mis– | 比如误 |
[16:36] | – Like a mis– – “Mis” What? | -比如误 -误什么啊 |
[16:37] | M-m-mistake? | 错误的误 |
[16:38] | – Mistletoe? – Mis–ah, I can’t remember. | -槲寄生植物 -误 我不记得了 |
[16:41] | I had too much champagne. | 我喝了太多香槟 |
[16:42] | – Misunderstanding? – Exactly. | -误会 -对 |
[16:43] | – Yeah. – Of course, | -嗯 -当然 |
[16:44] | they find each other again | 他们再度相遇 |
[16:45] | and it ends happily after ever. | 然后从此幸福快乐地生活下去 |
[16:47] | – Ever after. – Whatever. | -是永远 -差不多 |
[16:48] | And you know, that’s why people watch those movies, | 这就是为什么大家喜欢看这种电影 |
[16:49] | ’cause they want to believe it’s possible. | 因为大家愿意相信这是可能的 |
[16:51] | And you believe it’s possible? | 你觉得可能吗 |
[16:56] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[16:57] | There is a sad story in there. | 你经历过不幸 |
[17:01] | Well, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[17:02] | I mean, you haven’t told me anything about yourself. | 你对我只字不提自己 |
[17:08] | Who cares about the past? | 谁在乎过去 |
[17:11] | All that I want is to be happy right now. | 我想要的只是此刻开心 |
[17:23] | I’d like to talk to you about your sister. | 我想跟你聊聊你的姐妹 |
[17:25] | My sister? | 我的姐妹 |
[17:26] | You mentioned her last night in Brian’s group. | 你昨晚在布莱恩小组提到的 |
[17:30] | He said you blurted something out. | 他说你说了些什么 |
[17:32] | You told me you were the only child | 你说你是独生女 |
[17:34] | of a single mother. | 有个单亲妈妈 |
[17:35] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, I do that all the time. | 嗯 我一直这样 |
[17:37] | You know, it’s just because we’re so distant, | 因为我们之间关系很疏远 |
[17:40] | it just feels like I’m an only child at this point. | 在这方面 我觉得我是独生女 |
[17:42] | What prompted you to mention your sister in group? | 在小组里是什么让你想起提到你姐妹的 |
[17:46] | Well, Linda was saying something about her brother– | 琳达当时在聊自己的兄弟 |
[17:48] | Molly, do you have a sister? | 茉莉 你有姐妹吗 |
[17:52] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[17:53] | Do you have a sister? | 你有姐妹吗 |
[17:56] | I’m not really sure why you’re asking me that question. | 你为什么这么问 |
[17:59] | If you don’t have a sister, that means that it was | 如果你没有 就代表 |
[18:00] | more important for you to make Linda feel better | 对你而言 让琳达感觉舒心 |
[18:04] | than to tell the truth. | 比说真话重要 |
[18:05] | Jesus, I was just trying to help, man. | 天啊 我只是想帮忙 |
[18:07] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[18:09] | How were you trying to help Linda? | 你当时怎么帮的琳达 |
[18:11] | I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me? | 我不知道 不如你告诉我 |
[18:13] | You lied to Linda, | 你骗了琳达 |
[18:15] | just like you’re lying to me right now. | 就像你此刻骗我一样 |
[18:17] | Why come to a place like this to make things up? | 干吗跑到这种地方无中生有 |
[18:20] | Why sit here with me and lie? | 为什么坐在这骗我 |
[18:23] | So that’s it? You think you know me? | 就这样 你觉得你了解我 |
[18:25] | You’ve got me figured out after, what, three sessions? | 三节课后就觉得自己懂我了 |
[18:28] | Hardly. I just wonder how well you know yourself. | 我不懂你 我只是想知道你对自己了解多少 |
[18:33] | We talk a lot here about the false self | 我们在这经常谈到 |
[18:35] | versus the authentic self. | 真假自我的对抗 |
[18:38] | And some people find it… | 有些人发现 |
[18:40] | safer or easier or even more advantageous | 给自己设立一个假形象 |
[18:44] | to go through life projecting a counterfeit image | 会觉得更安全 更容易 甚至更有优势 |
[18:48] | as a way to hide who they really are. | 并用这种方式隐藏真我 |
[18:50] | Oh, so you… you’re saying I’m hiding? | 所以你是说我在隐藏自己 |
[18:54] | No, I think you figured out a long time ago | 不 我想你早就发现 |
[18:56] | that if you could read someone in just the right way, | 如果你能正确解读一个人 |
[18:59] | then you can give them exactly what they want. | 你就能满足他们的所需所想 |
[19:02] | And that would make them feel good. | 那样可以让他们好受 |
[19:04] | And that’s a bad thing? | 这是坏事吗 |
[19:08] | Making people happy is a bad thing? | 让人开心是坏事 |
[19:10] | I don’t care about what other people want. | 我不在意别人想要什么 |
[19:13] | I care about what you want, what you feel. | 我在乎你的所需所感 |
[19:16] | Because the one person getting lost in all of this | 因为在这一切之中迷失自我的 |
[19:19] | is you. | 是你 |
[19:21] | The real you is in there, Molly. | 真我就在你心中 莫莉 |
[19:23] | You just need to find her. | 你只需找到她 |
[19:27] | Would you be willing to try something a little different? | 你想尝试些不一样的吗 |
[19:34] | Your assignment may seem a little morbid, | 你的任务可能有点怪 |
[19:37] | but I promise, it’ll be very helpful. | 不过我保证会很有用 |
[19:40] | I want you to imagine your own funeral. | 想象一下自己的葬礼 |
[19:43] | Who would be there, | 谁会出席 |
[19:44] | and what would they say about you? | 他们对你会有何评价 |
[20:04] | Ow. Hey, come on, watch it. | 小心点 |
[20:06] | You try seeing anything in this stupid veil. | 你戴着这破面纱看东西试试 |
[20:09] | Guys, hold on. Is this the right place? | 等等 这地方对吗 |
[20:11] | – Nobody’s here. – Must be the right place. | -都没人来 -那肯定对 |
[20:14] | After you, Morticia. | 你先 莫蒂西亚 |
[20:19] | Honestly, does Maddie think | 说真的 曼蒂真的认为 |
[20:21] | that I would actually wear this? | 我得穿成这样 |
[20:22] | I look like Melania Trump at the Vatican. | 我觉得自己像在梵蒂冈的梅拉尼娅·特朗普 |
[20:24] | I guess she wanted to see my pecs one last time. | 我觉得她想最后再看一次我的大胸 |
[20:26] | I can barely breathe in this thing. | 这套衣服让我喘不上气 |
[20:28] | What’s she got you in? | 她让你穿的啥 |
[20:29] | This is my wedding suit. | 结婚礼服 |
[20:32] | That is some fucked up shit. | 真是乱七八糟 |
[20:37] | Someone please say something. | 请某人说点什么 |
[20:39] | Okay, I think one of us should say something. | 好吧 我觉得咱们得说点什么 |
[20:41] | I’m wearing this dumbass veil. | 我戴着这个破面纱 |
[20:42] | – That’s all she’s getting out of me. – Fine, I’ll do it. | -我只能为她做这么多了 -好吧 我去 |
[20:51] | Dearly beloved… | 深爱的 |
[20:53] | “Beloved.” That’s, uh… | 深爱的是个 |
[20:55] | That’s funny. Um… | 很滑稽的字眼 |
[20:58] | I’m here because I wanted to be someone’s beloved. | 我来是因为我曾想成为某人所深爱 |
[21:04] | And for a few happy months, | 曾拥有几个月的幸福时光 |
[21:08] | I thought I was. | 我觉得有过 |
[21:09] | Here’s the really crazy thing. | 真正疯狂的是 |
[21:11] | I actually feel grateful that Maddie Jonson happened to me. | 我真的很感激遇到曼蒂·琼森 |
[21:14] | She taught me something incredibly important: | 她教会我一些重要的事 |
[21:17] | that I was capable of real love. | 就是我能拥有真爱 |
[21:21] | – Are you crying? – Shut up. | -你哭了 -闭嘴 |
[21:24] | Here’s what else I know. | 我还知道 |
[21:25] | I will find love again. | 我还会找到爱 |
[21:28] | Like you told me. | 就像你跟我说的 |
[21:29] | Because it’s worth the risk and the pain. | 因为这值得我冒险以及所受的痛苦 |
[21:34] | That’s what’s so… | 所以今天 |
[21:36] | sad about today. | 特别难过 |
[21:39] | Did you die without knowing true love? | 你不知道真爱就死了吗 |
[21:47] | Without ever having someone to call beloved? | 没有心爱的人 |
[21:51] | That is such a sad way to die. | 这死得可真惨啊 |
[21:58] | Ah, it’s Ezra. | 这是以斯拉啊 |
[22:02] | No! | 不要 |
[22:07] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[22:11] | Um, inner light workshop | 内光进修班 |
[22:13] | is starting in about five minutes. | 还有五分钟就开始了 |
[22:14] | – You want to come with me? – Yeah. | -要来吗 -嗯 |
[22:16] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[22:20] | No. | 有事 |
[22:25] | You remember that time, Sal? | 你还记得吗 小莎 |
[22:26] | It was after that Reno job. | 在里诺的活之后 |
[22:29] | I’m in a tux. You’re in a ball gown. | 我穿着燕尾服 你穿着晚礼服 |
[22:31] | We drove through the night, and we finally | 我们开着夜车 |
[22:32] | pulled into that rinky-dink gas station. | 然后停在一个小加油站那 |
[22:35] | I was coming back from the cashier when I– | 我从收银台那回来时 |
[22:38] | I spied you talking to that little girl. | 看到你和小女孩说话 |
[22:41] | She saw you in that gown, and I heard her ask you, | 她看着你穿的礼服 然后问你 |
[22:43] | “Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:45] | Are you the queen?” | 你是女王吗 |
[22:48] | And you looked her right in the eye, | 你看着她的眼睛 |
[22:49] | and you said, “Yes. | 然后说 是的 |
[22:51] | Yes, young lady. I am.” | 小姑娘 我是女王 |
[22:56] | I got to tell you, Sal, | 我不得不说 小莎 |
[22:57] | we might have taken a few things from people | 虽然我们这辈子 |
[22:59] | along the way, you know, but… | 拿了些别人的东西 但 |
[23:02] | I have to believe that little girl, | 我不得不相信那个小女孩 |
[23:03] | ’cause she’d never seen anything that beautiful | 因为她这辈子从来没见过 |
[23:06] | in her whole life. | 这么美的东西 |
[23:11] | You gave her something. | 你给予了她一些东西 |
[23:15] | Take a left here. | 这里左拐 |
[23:25] | At least now I know where we are. | 至少我知道我们到哪了 |
[23:29] | What’s the play, Sal? | 准备怎么做 小莎 |
[23:29] | Car’s gone. | 车没了 |
[23:31] | Looks like they’re out. | 他们不在家 |
[23:50] | God damn it, Sal, say something. | 天啊 小莎 说话啊 |
[23:55] | You think I’m the one who betrayed you? | 你觉得是我背叛你了 |
[23:58] | You’re the one who screwed me. | 是你搞我 |
[23:59] | You found Heller’s money, and you ran, and don’t tell me | 你找到海勒的钱 然后跑了 |
[24:02] | you were gonna send me a postcard from Panama. | 别跟我说你准备在巴拿马给我寄封明信片 |
[24:04] | “Maxie, come join me.” No. | “马克斯 来找我吧” 不 |
[24:07] | No, you were getting out for you. | 你只是想自己脱身 |
[24:09] | Well, maybe I should just blow your brains out right now, | 也许我就该现在给你脑袋来一枪 |
[24:11] | be done with it. | 完事了 |
[24:12] | You’re not a killer, Sal. | 你不会杀人的 小莎 |
[24:16] | Try me, Maxie. | 试试看啊 马克斯 |
[24:18] | Just try me. | 你试试 |
[24:24] | All right, all right, here we go, here we go. | 上啊 上啊 |
[24:26] | You’re on his left. Go to the left, go to the left! | 你在他左边 去左边 左边 |
[24:28] | No, no, no, no! Fire. Fire, fire, fire, fire, fire! | 不不不 开火 开火 |
[24:29] | Here we go. Here we go, baby, come on. | 好嘞 可以啊 上啊 |
[24:32] | No! | 不 |
[24:36] | Lo siento, lo siento. | 不好意思 |
[24:44] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[24:59] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[25:14] | Morning. | 早 |
[25:16] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[25:17] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[25:20] | What bothered you more, | 你更烦哪种 |
[25:22] | that I took the money, or that I was gone? | 我拿了钱 还是我跑了 |
[25:24] | – Obviously the money. – Obviously. | -当然是钱 -当然 |
[25:28] | You know, you’re a bad liar for a con artist. | 你作为骗术大师来说真的很不会说谎 |
[25:30] | – I’m the best liar. – Other than me. | -我最会了 -除我以外 |
[25:31] | – Bullshit, baby dog eyes. – All right. | -扯淡 小狗眼 -好吧 |
[25:35] | You say something to me. | 你跟我说件事 |
[25:37] | I’ll tell you if you’re lying. | 我来说你是不是在说谎 |
[25:39] | Then I’ll say something to you, | 然后我跟你说 |
[25:41] | and we’ll see who’s better at this. | 看咱俩谁更擅长 |
[25:44] | You’re gonna lose. | 你肯定输 |
[25:46] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[25:50] | If you ever really steal from me, | 如果你偷我东西 |
[25:53] | I will track you down, | 我会去追踪你 |
[25:54] | I will find you, and I will make you pay. | 找到你 让你付出代价 |
[25:58] | True. | 真话 |
[26:00] | And terrifying. | 好可怕呀 |
[26:01] | – Right? Your turn. – All right. | -是吧 到你了 -好 |
[26:04] | I don’t give a shit about the money. | 我才不在乎钱 |
[26:06] | Ever since I met you, | 自从我见了你 |
[26:08] | I’ve been thinking of ways to stay in Mexico | 我就一直在想怎么留在墨西哥 |
[26:09] | just so I can be with you. | 这样就可以和你在一起了 |
[26:14] | Am I lying? | 我说谎了吗 |
[26:29] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[26:30] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[26:32] | Dude, oh, my God, I just banged on, like, 17 doors. | 哥们 天啊 我敲了有17下吧 |
[26:35] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[26:35] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[26:36] | We followed you here a few nights ago. | 我们前几天晚上跟踪过你 |
[26:38] | – What? – Eddie? | -什么 -埃迪 |
[26:39] | It’s okay. He’s a friend of mine. | 没事 他是我朋友 |
[26:41] | We have a situation. | 出事了 |
[26:41] | I was using your account to play “Knights of Meridia.” | 我用你的账号玩《子午骑士》 |
[26:43] | You got a message while I was playing. | 收到了一个信息 |
[26:45] | What was the message? | 什么信息 |
[26:48] | – I’m sorry, she’s got to go. – I’m not going anywhere. | -抱歉 她得回避一下 -我才不走 |
[26:50] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁 |
[26:51] | I’m the guy who knows that his real name is Ezra, | 我知道他的真名叫以斯拉 |
[26:53] | – not Eddie. – What? | -不是埃迪 -什么 |
[26:54] | Yeah, my real name is-is Ezra. | 嗯 我的真名是以斯拉 |
[26:56] | And there’s probably a whole lot of other serious shit | 他可能还有很多事情 |
[26:58] | that you don’t know about him, | 你都不了解 |
[26:59] | so I suggest you leave while you can, comprende? | 所以你还是趁早走吧 好吗 |
[27:02] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[27:05] | Which part? | 哪部分 |
[27:08] | Okay, look, there are some things I haven’t told you, | 听着 我有些事没跟你说 |
[27:10] | but for really good reasons, okay? | 是有合理原因的 好吗 |
[27:11] | You are pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[27:16] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你在干吗啊 |
[27:18] | Ezra! You have to call your parents. | 以斯拉 赶紧给你爸妈打电话 |
[27:21] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[27:28] | Hello? Dad? | 喂 爸 |
[27:30] | Hey, kid, it’s your old friend Mr. Ellis. | 孩子 我是你的老朋友 埃利斯先生 |
[27:35] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[27:36] | Look, Mom and Dad are fine for now, | 你爸妈现在没事 |
[27:38] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[27:40] | it’s time for you to come home. | 你该回家了 |
[27:42] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[28:09] | Hey, I need to talk to Herman. | 我得跟赫尔曼聊聊 |
[28:11] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我正忙着呢 |
[28:12] | Well, do you know where he is or not? | 你知不知道他在哪 |
[28:13] | Oh, now you seem to be interested in our plans? | 你现在对我们的计划感兴趣了 |
[28:15] | – ‘Cause you’ve been busy– – Damn it, Jules. | -我看你一直很忙啊 -靠 茱尔斯 |
[28:17] | Tell me where he is. | 他在哪 |
[28:22] | Upstairs. The room next to the upside-down flag. | 楼上 上下颠倒的旗子的旁边那屋 |
[28:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:32] | It’s time to go back to the States. | 该回国了 |
[28:35] | Now. | 现在就得回 |
[28:38] | No, I get it. I get it. | 我明白 |
[28:39] | You’re–you’re-you’re in a hurry. | 你们很急 |
[28:41] | Right. | 嗯 |
[28:42] | – It’s very American. – But– | -真是美国风 -但是 |
[28:43] | But… take a look around here, baby. | 但你们看看这里 老铁 |
[28:46] | Does this look like a drive-through? | 这里像驾车外带吗 |
[28:48] | You know, you just got to trust the process. | 你得相信系统 |
[28:51] | But–but what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:52] | It means you’re gonna get your passports | 你们下周能拿到护照 |
[28:54] | next week, just like I promised you. | 我承诺过的 |
[28:56] | Fine. I’ll figure out another way to get across. | 好吧 我换个方法入境 |
[28:58] | No, hey, hey, hey! | 不不不 |
[29:00] | We still have a deal here, | 我们这做买卖呢 |
[29:01] | and I’m on the hook for the cost of the passports, | 我这还有做护照的成本呢 |
[29:04] | so you guys still owe me money. | 你们还欠我钱呢 |
[29:05] | All right, man, chill out. | 行了 哥们 放轻松 |
[29:06] | Don’t tell me to chill out. | 少来这套 |
[29:08] | No, not fucking around here! | 别搞事情啊 |
[29:11] | 帕特里克·西蒙斯 公共事务专员 | |
[29:28] | 埃丽卡 你来了吗 | |
[29:30] | Oh, shit. | 完了 |
[29:31] | Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. | 完了 完了 |
[29:38] | – There they are. – Daddy! | -你们在这呢 -爸爸 |
[29:40] | – How’s my birthday boy and girl? – Good. | -我的小寿星们怎么样啊 -挺好的 |
[29:43] | – Yeah, you having fun? – Yeah. | -玩得开心吗 -嗯 |
[29:44] | Good, good. Go have fun. | 那就好 去玩吧 |
[29:55] | That’s not an excuse, Patrick. | 这不是借口 帕特里克 |
[29:56] | Everybody’s got a demanding job. | 谁的工作都忙 |
[29:58] | Hey, I’m here, aren’t I? | 但我不是来了吗 |
[30:00] | I mean, a little late, but I’m here. | 虽然有点迟 但我来了 |
[30:02] | Hey, can I help with anything? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[30:03] | Oh, no, I’m– | 不 我 |
[30:05] | I think we got it, Leslie. | 我们搞定了 莱斯利 |
[30:06] | Have you met my ex-husband? | 你见过我前夫了吗 |
[30:08] | – Hi, Leslie. – Just moved next door. | -莱斯利 -我刚搬来 |
[30:10] | Patrick. Pleasure. Where’d you move from? | 帕特里克 幸会 你从哪搬来的 |
[30:11] | Ohio, a town called Fairfield, | 俄亥俄有个小镇叫费尔菲尔德 |
[30:13] | just outside Cincinnati. | 就在辛辛那提城外 |
[30:15] | Oh, well, nice. Welcome to the neighborhood. | 挺好啊 欢迎你来到这里 |
[30:19] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[30:22] | A town called Fairfield, just outside Cincinnati. | 有个小镇叫费尔菲尔德 就在辛辛那提城外 |
[30:24] | We were originally from Cincinnati, | 我们原籍是辛辛那提 |
[30:25] | but we moved to Pottsville. | 但搬到了波茨维尔 |
[30:35] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[30:37] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[30:38] | I-I just realized something really important. | 我刚发现了件非常重要的事 |
[30:41] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[30:43] | Listen, Patrick, | 听着 帕特里克 |
[30:43] | if you still want to be part of the life of this family in any way, | 如果你还想成为这个家族的一员 |
[30:48] | you need to make a choice. | 就得做出选择 |
[30:58] | You realize you have a long way to go | 你知道距离复职 |
[31:00] | to earn back your place, | 还有很远的路要走吧 |
[31:01] | and asking for time off? | 你现在要请假 |
[31:03] | Probably not the smartest thing. | 可不明智哦 |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:05] | Yeah, I know, but I– | 我知道 但我 |
[31:07] | I really need to reconnect | 我很需要 |
[31:09] | with my wife, my kids. | 和我的妻儿相处 |
[31:12] | Or I’m probably gonna lose them. | 不然我可能就失去他们了 |
[31:14] | Well, you’re not exactly critical to the team. | 你对队伍也不是特别重要 |
[31:18] | I’ll give you two weeks. | 给你两周 |
[31:19] | Unpaid. | 无薪假期 |
[31:36] | Can–can I sit down? | 我能坐吗 |
[31:47] | You win. You are the best liar. | 你赢了 你最会说谎 |
[31:50] | I didn’t lie about anything. | 我没说谎 |
[31:53] | Except my name. | 除我名字以外 |
[31:55] | There is the lie of the things you don’t say. | 你还有很多谎话都没说呢 |
[31:58] | Who was that man? | 那个男的是谁 |
[32:00] | One of my friends. | 我一个朋友 |
[32:04] | One of my…partners. | 我的搭档 |
[32:06] | It’s, uh– it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[32:09] | It always is. | 可不 |
[32:11] | Please listen. | 请听我说 |
[32:13] | My family is in danger. | 我家人有危险 |
[32:15] | I have to get back to the States as soon as I can. | 我得赶紧回国 |
[32:17] | Are you asking my permission? | 你在征求我的同意吗 |
[32:19] | You have it. | 我同意了 |
[32:20] | But if you need money for a plane ticket, | 但如果你要机票钱 |
[32:22] | I can’t help. | 我帮不了你 |
[32:23] | I can’t take a plane. | 我不能坐飞机 |
[32:24] | I need… | 我得 |
[32:28] | I need to sneak across the border. | 我得偷偷回国 |
[32:29] | – Can you help me with that? – Why should I? | -你能帮我吗 -为什么 |
[32:32] | ‘Cause I have nowhere else to turn | 因为我没别人能找了 |
[32:33] | and no one else I can trust. | 也没人能相信 |
[32:36] | And… because we fit. | 还因为我们很合 |
[32:51] | I need to hear this story. | 把整个故事告诉我 |
[32:54] | Of your family and why you’re here. | 你家人的事 还有你为什么在这 |
[32:56] | And then… | 之后 |
[32:59] | maybe. | 也许吧 |
[33:05] | So all three of you were married to her, | 你们三个都娶了她 |
[33:08] | and she took everything? | 然后她把一切都卷走了 |
[33:10] | – Yeah. – And this ring, which is– | -嗯 -这个戒指 |
[33:12] | – In Arizona. – How much is it worth? | -在亚利桑那 -值多少钱 |
[33:14] | At least a million dollars. | 至少一百万 |
[33:18] | And if you give it to the bad guys, | 你把它给了坏人 |
[33:21] | then your family is free? | 他们就放了你家人吗 |
[33:22] | No, I don’t know what they want, okay? | 不 我不知道他们想要什么 |
[33:23] | I just–I just have to get to them. | 但我得去找他们 |
[33:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:29] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[33:31] | I know people who know people. | 我有关系 |
[33:34] | These are dangerous things, | 这事很危险 |
[33:38] | but I’ll help you. | 但我会帮你 |
[33:39] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[33:41] | But I have two things to say. | 但我有两件事要说 |
[33:44] | Okay, anything. | 随便说 |
[33:46] | One, | 一 |
[33:48] | my name is not Rosa. | 我不叫罗莎 |
[33:49] | It’s Sofia. | 我叫索菲娅 |
[33:53] | And two, when you get it back, | 二 你拿回戒指以后 |
[33:56] | I get 10% of the ring. | 我要分10% |
[34:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:05] | Deal. | 成交 |
[34:06] | Good. | 好 |
[34:19] | Well, that’s time. | 时间到了 |
[34:21] | Molly, what’s the point of you sitting here with me | 莫莉 你既然不说话 |
[34:24] | if you won’t talk? | 为什么要和我坐在这 |
[34:27] | Isn’t silence better than lying? | 沉默不比说谎好吗 |
[34:30] | It is, | 是好 |
[34:31] | but there are a lot of other places | 但有其他很多地方 |
[34:32] | where you can practice silence. | 可以让你练习沉默 |
[34:34] | Instead you choose to sit here with me. | 但你却跟我在这坐着 |
[34:36] | Why? I think it’s pretty simple. | 为什么 我觉得答案很简单 |
[34:39] | I think it’s because you want to tell me the truth. | 因为你想跟我说实话 |
[34:42] | So when you’re ready to do that, | 如果你准备好了 |
[34:44] | let me know. | 就跟我说 |
[34:46] | Until then, our sessions are over. | 在此之前 我们的课程结束了 |
[34:48] | Wait, you’re kicking me out of therapy? | 等等 你要把我踢出治疗吗 |
[34:50] | Molly, you’re not in therapy. | 莫莉 你没有被治疗 |
[34:51] | You haven’t been here this whole time. | 你一直心都不在这 |
[34:54] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[34:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白了 |
[34:59] | Who’s Sofia? | 索菲娅是谁 |
[35:01] | You met her at the hotel. The one– | 你在酒店见过 那个 |
[35:02] | Yeah, the one he didn’t tell us about. | 他没跟我们说的那个 |
[35:04] | His secret lover. | 他的秘密情人 |
[35:05] | Okay, then why were you calling her Rosa? | 那你之前为什么叫她罗莎 |
[35:08] | That was a nickname. | 就是个昵称 |
[35:09] | He doesn’t even know her real name. | 他都不知道她的真名 |
[35:11] | Yeah, I do. | 我知道 |
[35:12] | It’s Sofia, and she has connections to a coyote. | 她叫索菲娅 她认识个蛇头 |
[35:14] | That’s the point. We get ourselves to the border. | 这是重点 我们先到国界 |
[35:16] | – The coyote smuggles us across. – Absolutely not. | -蛇头带我们过境 -不行 |
[35:18] | I’m not shoving a bag of coke up my ass. | 我才不塞白粉到屁眼里 |
[35:20] | Not for you, not for anyone. | 不会为你 不会为任何人 |
[35:21] | That’s a mule, Richard, not a coyote. | 那是骡子 理查德 不是蛇头 |
[35:24] | I’m sorry, a “Coyote.” | 抱歉 蛇头 |
[35:25] | No. Not happening. | 不行 |
[35:26] | – Wack plan. – You got a better idea? | -烂主意 -你有更好的办法吗 |
[35:28] | This girl who you’ve been secretly banging on the side, | 你空余时间偷偷和她干炮 |
[35:31] | whose real name you may or may not know | 她真名你都不一定知道 |
[35:33] | suddenly wants to just bail us out? | 突然就愿意帮我们回国了 |
[35:34] | That doesn’t seem a little sketch to you? | 你不觉得有点奇怪吗 |
[35:36] | Yeah, well, in case you haven’t noticed, Richard, | 你可能还没注意到 理查德 |
[35:37] | we don’t have a lot of options right now. | 我们没什么选择 |
[35:40] | Could you chime in here, please? | 帮我说个话呗 |
[35:41] | – I agree with Richard. – Hoo! Hot damn. | -我赞同理查德 -天啊 |
[35:44] | Yo, write that down in your little book. | 快把这个写进你的小本子里 |
[35:45] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[35:45] | How do we know we can trust her, whatever her name is? | 不管她叫什么 我们怎么才能相信她呢 |
[35:47] | Yeah, man, since when do you get to make all the decisions? | 对啊 你什么时候开始做决定了 |
[35:49] | Yeah, how about when your family’s taken hostage, | 你家人成人质的时候 |
[35:51] | you can be in charge. | 你也可以 |
[35:52] | You want to figure out your own way? | 你们想自己想办法 |
[35:54] | I don’t give a shit. This is what I’m doing. | 我才不管 但我就这么干了 |
[35:56] | You in or out? | 你们干不干 |
[35:58] | How much does this coyote cost? | 这个蛇头要多少钱 |
[36:01] | An extra ten grand. | 再加一万 |
[36:03] | By tomorrow. | 明天付清 |
[36:05] | Well, then, we’re screwed, man. | 那我们完了 哥们 |
[36:06] | That’s impossible, all right, even for you, Mr. Sticky Fingers. | 这对盗圣你来说都不可能 |
[36:10] | It’s not impossible. | 也不是不可能 |
[36:21] | – Well, I sent the request. – Yeah? | -我发送请求了 -是吗 |
[36:23] | $10,000 to be wired here tomorrow. | 明天就会转一万块过来 |
[36:25] | You sure it’ll come through? | 你确定会转吗 |
[36:27] | Let’s just say my family takes a certain delight in rescuing me. | 我家人还是挺喜欢救我的 |
[36:30] | All right. | 好 |
[36:32] | You understand the only reason I’m doing this | 你知道我这么做 |
[36:33] | is because it’s an emergency and lives are at stake? | 只是因为人命关天吧 |
[36:38] | And because it’s you. | 还因为是你 |
[36:41] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[36:47] | You sure you trust her? | 你真的相信她吗 |
[36:50] | Be careful, Ez. | 小心点 小以 |
[36:51] | I will. | 会的 |
[36:57] | – Hola. – Hola, guapo. | -你好 -好啊 帅哥 |
[37:01] | I hope everybody likes tuna fish. It’s all I had. | 希望大家喜欢吃金枪鱼 家里只剩这个了 |
[37:04] | Tuna’s great. | 很好 |
[37:06] | – Hungry, Sal? – You eat first. | -饿吗 小莎 -你先吃 |
[37:10] | What the hell is that? | 什么声音 |
[37:11] | – The garage. – Oh, shit. | -车库 -糟了 |
[37:12] | I told Josh he could borrow the Weedwacker. | 我跟乔希说他可以借除草机 |
[37:23] | – Hi, guys. – Hi, sweetie. | -你们好啊 -宝贝 |
[37:25] | I see you got the Weedwacker. | 你找到除草机了 |
[37:27] | Yeah, I just wanted to see if Dad had extra gas for this– | 嗯 我就是想看看老爸还有没有多的油 |
[37:29] | everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[37:31] | We’re fine, son. | 没事 儿子 |
[37:32] | We’re not fine. | 有事 |
[37:33] | We’re, um, fighting. | 我们在吵架 |
[37:34] | Oh, God, you’re fighting? | 天啊 你们在吵架 |
[37:36] | – Mind your own business. – Just a little dispute. | -管好你自己的事 -有点口角而已 |
[37:37] | Okay, but like, you’re not getting divorced, right? | 但你们不会离婚吧 |
[37:39] | – Josh, get out. – Don’t be ridiculous. | -乔希 走吧 -别扯了 |
[37:40] | – Fine. – And keep the Weedwacker for as long as you need. | -好吧 -除草机想用多久就用多久 |
[37:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:54] | I’ll bring it back next week. | 我下周送回来 |
[37:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:56] | Close the garage door, sweetie. | 把车库门关上 宝贝 |
[38:07] | Josh! | 乔希 |
[38:10] | – Shit! – Stop! | -靠 -住手 |
[38:12] | Looks like we got ourselves a little reunion. | 看来咱们有个小团圆啊 |
[38:34] | Hello, Agent Cook. | 你好 库克探员 |
[38:38] | You got to be shitting me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[38:39] | How’s retirement treating you? | 退休生活怎么样 |
[38:41] | Having fun? | 愉快吗 |
[38:42] | Pauline! Who’s at the door? | 波林 谁来了 |
[38:44] | None of your damn business, Jerry. | 不关你事 杰里 |
[38:48] | Does it look like I’m having fun? | 我看起来很愉快吗 |
[38:51] | Let’s talk. | 聊聊吧 |
[38:53] | If you came here to apologize, | 如果你是来道歉的 |
[38:54] | I hope you brought me more than funeral flowers. | 希望你不是只带了葬礼鲜花来 |
[38:57] | I think I got something better than an apology for you. | 我有比道歉更好的东西 |
[39:00] | I think I have a way to find Maddie Jonson. | 我知道怎么找到曼蒂·琼森了 |
[39:04] | And I need a partner. | 我需要一个搭档 |
[39:06] | That’s why you came here? | 所以你就来这了 |
[39:08] | Patrick, it’s over. | 帕特里克 都结束了 |
[39:09] | We got played. I got put out to pasture. | 我们被耍了 我都被流放了 |
[39:11] | Go eat your humble pie. | 认栽吧 |
[39:13] | Agent Cook, I need your help. | 库克探员 我需要你的帮助 |
[39:16] | Okay, I know it galls you. | 我知道你心里很烦 |
[39:18] | Just as much as it galls me. | 我也是 |
[39:20] | What galls me is, I let you talk me into something | 我真正烦的是你让我做的事 |
[39:23] | I knew was going pear-shaped. | 我早就知道会出岔子 |
[39:25] | Colleen! Is this lunch meat still good? | 科琳 这个午餐肉没过期吧 |
[39:28] | Smell it, Jerry. If it smells bad, don’t eat it. | 闻闻看 杰里 有味就别吃了 |
[39:31] | Listen, we never knew where Maddie was really from. | 我们一直不知道曼蒂是哪里人 |
[39:35] | But I think it’s Pottsville, Pennsylvania. | 但我觉得是在宾州的波茨维尔 |
[39:39] | Come with me. | 跟我一起 |
[39:41] | I would really like your help. | 我真的需要你的帮助 |
[39:44] | If I do this– | 如果我帮你 |
[39:45] | if I do this, | 如果啊 |
[39:48] | I have one condition. | 有个条件 |
[39:49] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[39:52] | After we find Maddie Jonson, we take down the Doctor too. | 找到曼蒂·琼森后 医生也要抓 |
[39:56] | Now that I like. | 正合我意 |
[39:59] | – Deal. – Deal. | -成交 -成交 |
[40:02] | I don’t understand. What happened? | 我就不明白了 怎么回事 |
[40:04] | Nothing. I can’t take this place. | 没事啊 我住不了这里 |
[40:07] | I can’t deal with it, I can’t afford it, | 我受不了 也付不起 |
[40:09] | and I just– I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[40:11] | But, Molly, you were doing so great yesterday. | 但莫莉 你昨天特别棒啊 |
[40:12] | Your share in group about your sister– | 你跟小组分享了你的姐妹 |
[40:15] | – I was really moved by that. – Linda, I lied to you. | -我特别感动 -琳达 我说谎了 |
[40:18] | Okay? I don’t even have a sister. | 好吗 我都没有姐妹 |
[40:20] | I just said that stuff so you’d like me. | 我这么说只是想让你喜欢我 |
[40:22] | How messed up is that? | 多操蛋啊 |
[40:24] | You know what? That’s a breakthrough. | 这可是个突破呢 |
[40:27] | See? No, you can’t leave. | 瞧 你不能走 |
[40:29] | You’re just getting started. | 你才刚有起色 |
[40:32] | Look, truth be told, I don’t really believe in all this, | 说实话 我也不信这一套 |
[40:35] | you know, “The universe has a plan for you” B.S.. | 人命天注定 扯淡 |
[40:38] | But I do believe in what’s right in front of you, | 但我相信眼前的事 |
[40:41] | and you are here right now for a reason. | 你此刻在这是有原因的 |
[40:46] | Linda, what’s right in front of me | 琳达 在我眼前 |
[40:48] | is a bill I can’t afford, okay? | 是我付不起的账单 好吗 |
[40:51] | I’m sorry, I got to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[40:52] | What if you had a friend that could help you with that bill? | 如果你有朋友来帮你付账单呢 |
[40:57] | Take care of yourself, okay? | 保重 好吗 |
[41:52] | What I tell you in here… | 我跟你在这说的话 |
[41:56] | By law, what are you required to report? | 法律上来讲 你要上报哪些 |
[42:01] | Well, if I believe you’re a danger to yourself or others, | 如果我觉得你对自己或他人有危险 |
[42:04] | if you plan on committing a crime in the future, | 如果你在策划犯罪 |
[42:08] | or if there are children involved. | 或者涉及孩子 |
[42:10] | Those I report. | 我会上报 |
[42:12] | Anything else is between us. | 其它的只有咱俩知道 |
[42:21] | I’d like to make an appointment. | 我想预约 |
[42:25] | I’m ready to tell you the truth… about everything. | 我准备好坦白一切了 |