时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Previously on “Imposters”… | 《假面真情》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[00:07] | People call it an arts commune, | 人们称之为艺术公社 |
[00:09] | What a magical place. | 真是个有魔力的地方 |
[00:11] | God, I just banged on, like, 17 doors. | 天啊 我敲了有17下吧 |
[00:13] | – Eddie? – It’s okay, | -埃迪 -没事 |
[00:15] | he’s a friend of mine. | 他是我朋友 |
[00:16] | His real name is Ezra, not Eddie. | 他的真名叫以斯拉 不是埃迪 |
[00:18] | – Is that true? – Which part? | -是真的吗 -哪部分 |
[00:20] | You are pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[00:22] | Ezra! You have to call your parents. | 以斯拉 赶紧给你爸妈打电话 |
[00:24] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[00:26] | – Hello? Dad? – Hey, kid. | -喂 爸 -孩子 |
[00:28] | It’s your old friend, Mr. Ellis. | 我是你的老朋友 埃利斯先生 |
[00:30] | Look, Mom and Dad are fine for now. | 你爸妈现在没事 |
[00:32] | It’s time for you to come home. | 你该回家了 |
[00:35] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[00:39] | – Hi, guys. – Hi, sweetie. | -你们好啊 -宝贝 |
[00:40] | Josh, get out. | 乔希 走吧 |
[00:45] | Looks like we got ourselves a little reunion. | 看来咱们有个小团圆啊 |
[00:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:49] | It’s time we go back to the States. | 我们得回美国了 |
[00:51] | You’re gonna get your passports next week, | 下周能给你们护照 |
[00:53] | – just like I promised you. – Fine. | -我承诺过的 -好吧 |
[00:54] | I’ll figure out another way to get across. | 好吧 我换个方法入境 |
[00:57] | I’m on the hook for the cost of the passports, | 我这还有做护照的成本呢 |
[00:59] | so you guys still owe me money. | 你们还欠我钱呢 |
[01:01] | I need to sneak across the border. | 我得偷偷回国 |
[01:03] | – I’ll help you. – Really? | -我帮你 -真的 |
[01:05] | But I have two things to say. | 但我有两件事要说 |
[01:07] | One, my name is not Rosa. | 一 我不叫罗莎 |
[01:10] | It’s Sofia. | 我叫索菲娅 |
[01:11] | And two, I get 10% of the ring. | 二 你拿回戒指以后 |
[01:14] | Okay. We get ourselves to the border. | 好 我们先到国界 |
[01:16] | The Coyote smuggles us across. | 蛇头带我们过境 |
[01:17] | $10,000 to be wired here tomorrow. | 明天就会转一万块过来 |
[01:19] | You sure it’ll come through? | 你确定会转吗 |
[01:21] | Let’s just say my family takes | 我家人还是 |
[01:22] | a certain delight in rescuing me. | 挺喜欢救我的 |
[01:24] | I think I have a way to find Maddie Jonson. | 我知道怎么找到曼蒂·琼森了 |
[01:26] | Come with me. | 跟我一起 |
[01:27] | I have one condition. | 有个条件 |
[01:29] | After we find Maddie Jonson, | 找到曼蒂·琼森后 |
[01:30] | we take down the doctor too. | 医生也要抓 |
[01:33] | – Deal. – Deal. | -成交 -成交 |
[01:34] | Not to press, but the place where I work | 我不是逼你啊 不过我工作的地方 |
[01:36] | made such a difference in my life. | 它让我的生活变得如此不同 |
[01:38] | Why come to a place like this and make things up? | 干吗跑到这种地方无中生有 |
[01:41] | Why sit here with me and lie? | 为什么坐在这骗我 |
[01:44] | You can’t leave. You’re just getting started. | 你不能走 你才刚有起色 |
[01:46] | Linda, what’s right in front of me | 琳达 在我眼前 |
[01:48] | is a bill I can’t afford, okay? | 是我付不起的账单 好吗 |
[01:50] | What if you had a friend that could help you with that bill? | 如果你有朋友来帮你付账单呢 |
[01:52] | Take care of yourself, okay? | 保重 好吗 |
[02:01] | I need to tell you the truth. | 我准备好坦白了 |
[02:05] | About everything. | 坦白一切 |
[02:20] | This just feels out of control, man. | 感觉有点失控了 |
[02:23] | I mean, we don’t even know what Max wants. | 我们都不知道马克斯想要什么 |
[02:24] | Well, we can’t speculate. | 我们不能乱猜 |
[02:26] | I mean, do you think Maddie’s in on this? | 这事和曼蒂有关系吗 |
[02:28] | I don’t know, man, but– | 不知道 不过 |
[02:29] | She wouldn’t mess with my family again, would she? | 她不会又搞我家里人吧 |
[02:32] | Would she? | 会吗 |
[02:33] | I don’t know. She could. | 不知道 可能 |
[02:34] | And Sofia’s, like, conning me | 还有那个索菲娅 骗我 |
[02:36] | or falling for me or conning us, | 要么是爱我 要么就是骗咱们 |
[02:38] | like, what if I’m just a sucker | 还有万一我就是个白痴 |
[02:39] | and Max isn’t even gonna be there– | 马克斯根本不在那 |
[02:46] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[02:47] | What are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[02:52] | Is this a Jules thing? | 茱尔斯教你的 |
[02:55] | Coach Willis, bro. | 威利斯教练教的 |
[02:56] | The key to success is to visualize. | 成功的关键在于想象 |
[02:59] | – Okay. – Okay, so let’s visualize. | -好 -好 那咱想象一下 |
[03:02] | Tell me what’s gonna happen. | 说说会发生什么 |
[03:04] | Remember, positive. | 记住要乐观 |
[03:07] | Uh, okay. Step one. | 好吧 第一步 |
[03:10] | Jules picks up the wire transfer from her family. | 茱尔斯拿到她家人转的钱 |
[03:13] | Step two, Sofia gets all her ducks in a row, | 第二步 索菲娅把所有事情都搞定 |
[03:15] | meets us at the rendezvous point at 4:30 P.M. | 下午四点半来集合点找我们 |
[03:18] | I’m there to greet her. Mi amor. | 我在那等她 宝贝 |
[03:19] | She falls into my arms | 她投怀送抱 |
[03:20] | in a loving and passionate embrace. | 和我深情相拥 |
[03:22] | – That’s beautiful. Keep going. – Thanks. | -画面真美 请继续 -谢谢 |
[03:24] | Step three, we meet Miguel, our coyote. | 第三步 我们去见米格尔 蛇头 |
[03:26] | We pay him with the Langmore money. | 我们把朗默家的钱给他 |
[03:28] | Step four, he sneaks us across the border, | 第四步 他带我们偷偷过境 |
[03:31] | and everything’s beautiful, and that’s it. | 一切都很完美 就这样 |
[03:34] | – Home sweet f’in’ home. – That actually helped. Thanks. | -重返甜蜜家园 -想象真有用 谢谢 |
[03:37] | – De nada. Let’s do this. – All right. | -不客气 行动 -好的 |
[03:43] | – All right, good game. – Nope, too much. | -好了 好戏开场 -别过分 |
[03:52] | That is quite an amazing story. | 故事真精彩 |
[03:56] | You must be exhausted. | 你肯定很疲倦了 |
[03:58] | Never told that to anybody before. | 从来没对别人提起 |
[04:00] | I didn’t mean from telling it. | 我不是指你说故事累 |
[04:01] | I meant from living it. | 我是说你的经历 |
[04:04] | It-it must be– take incredible– | 这肯定需要 |
[04:10] | I’m not sure what the word is– skill to do what you do. | 不知道该用什么词 需要技巧才能做到 |
[04:14] | What? Lie? | 什么 说谎 |
[04:16] | No, no, I’m not here to judge. | 不 我不是在评判 |
[04:19] | Molly, I’m talking about the ability | 莫莉 我指的是你这种本事 |
[04:20] | to live your life as another person | 扮演另外一种人 |
[04:22] | and then having someone fall in love with you as that person. | 还能让别人爱上你扮演的角色 |
[04:26] | I mean, it just– | 真是… |
[04:26] | It was actually kind of fun at first. | 一开始真挺有意思的 |
[04:31] | I was good at it. Came easy. | 我很擅长 手到擒来 |
[04:35] | I knew exactly what I had to do. | 我知道自己该做什么 |
[04:37] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[04:40] | I… studied each person, | 我研究所有人 |
[04:45] | figured out what it was they needed from me, | 知道他们想从我这得到什么 |
[04:48] | and then it was just a matter of becoming that person. | 然后就变成那种人 |
[04:51] | So they would fall in love with you. | 所以他们就都爱上你了 |
[04:54] | But you’re pretending… | 不过你也得假装 |
[04:56] | to be in love with them too, right? | 爱上对方对吧 |
[04:58] | Yeah, and that’s the whole ball game, really. | 嗯 整个套路就是这样 |
[05:03] | I would have to let myself fall in love with them | 我得让自己也多少 |
[05:06] | a little bit too. | 爱上对方 |
[05:09] | That’s why it’s a con. | 所以才称之为骗局 |
[05:11] | By loving them, they feel safe enough to love me, | 爱上对方 对方觉得很安心也爱上我 |
[05:14] | and then they’re hooked, and then I leave. | 他们上钩以后 我就走人 |
[05:20] | Is it difficult to fall in love with someone | 只爱上对方一点点 |
[05:24] | just a little? | 难吗 |
[05:31] | There was one person that– | 曾有一个人 |
[05:35] | I don’t know, if things– | 我不知道 如果事情 |
[05:37] | if life was different, then maybe I could’ve stayed. | 如果那时生活有所不同 也许我会留下 |
[05:41] | What do you mean, “If life was different?” | 如果那时生活有所不同 是什么意思 |
[05:43] | It doesn’t matter, that’s not how the job works, | 不重要了 我的工作不允许 |
[05:45] | and the man I worked for… | 而且我的老板… |
[05:53] | What would happen if you went to the police | 如果你去报警 |
[05:54] | and told them what you told me? | 把你跟我说的告诉警察 |
[05:56] | Could you– | 你能不能 |
[05:57] | He is smarter than the police. | 他可比警察精明 |
[06:02] | And he’d kill me. | 而且他会杀了我 |
[06:05] | Oh, okay. That’s frightening. | 好吧 真可怕 |
[06:08] | I don’t want to do this anymore, | 我不想再这样生活 |
[06:10] | but I have no idea what the next step is. | 但我不知道下一步如何是好 |
[06:15] | You’ve spent a long time training yourself | 你曾用那么长时间训练自己 |
[06:18] | to figure out what everyone around you needs. | 弄清周围人想要什么 |
[06:21] | It’s now time to figure out what you need, what you want. | 是时候弄清自己想要什么了 |
[06:25] | That’s what’s next. | 这就是下一步 |
[06:27] | So, | 那么 |
[06:28] | first, stop lying, conning, | 首先 别骗人了 |
[06:32] | – whatever you want to call it– – I’m not lying. | -不管你怎么说 -我现在没骗你 |
[06:34] | Well, no, not now. | 现在没有 |
[06:35] | But it’s your first instinct to analyze | 不过你的本能反应就是 |
[06:38] | what’s in front of you and then manipulate it, | 分析眼前然后操纵对方 |
[06:40] | so, not to be flip, just cut it out. | 恕我直言 别这么做了 |
[06:44] | That easy, huh? | 说着容易 |
[06:50] | Here. | 给 |
[06:51] | Put this on your wrist, | 戴在手腕上 |
[06:53] | and if you’re gonna lie, snap it. | 想说谎就弹它 |
[06:55] | Big lie, little lie, it really doesn’t matter. | 大谎小谎都算在内 |
[06:58] | You’re joking, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:59] | Well, it may seem silly, | 听着挺傻的 |
[07:01] | but it’ll make you conscious | 但这样会让你意识到 |
[07:03] | of what has been unconscious for you for a very long time. | 你之前长久以来意识不到的一切 |
[07:05] | Just-just try it. | 试试无害 |
[07:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:18] | And the coyote’s name? | 蛇头叫什么 |
[07:19] | Miguel, and you’ll be there by– | 米格尔 你 |
[07:22] | 4:30. We leave at 5:00. | 四点半到 我们五点走 |
[07:23] | And you’re doing this ’cause you want to be with me | 你肯帮我是为了和我在一起 |
[07:25] | or for your 10% of… | 还是为了那10% |
[07:34] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[07:36] | Oh, shit, I honestly don’t even care anymore. | 去它的吧 我不在乎了 |
[07:40] | Everything’s gonna be fine with your family. | 你家人不会有事的 |
[07:42] | You will see. | 你会知道的 |
[07:47] | Make sure you have your wallet with you. | 记得随身带钱包 |
[07:48] | I always have my wallet– | 我钱包一直… |
[07:51] | So easy to take when I’m kissing you, | 吻你的时候总是容易到手 |
[07:53] | Baby Dog Eyes. | 小狗眼 |
[07:55] | You’re the devil. I love it. | 你真坏 我喜欢 |
[07:57] | You better go. Hurry. | 你快走吧 抓紧 |
[08:00] | – I’m going. – But you don’t have your keys. | -走了 -不过你没拿钥匙 |
[08:51] | Stop talking, Herman. | 闭嘴 赫尔曼 |
[08:56] | Which is it? | 怎么选 |
[08:57] | Talk? No talk? What? | 我到底闭不闭嘴 |
[09:00] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Contracts. My contacts, you know? | 合同 我有合同好吗 |
[09:08] | They’re a little on the gray side, | 他们有点麻烦 |
[09:09] | you know, but I’m here to help you. | 不过我帮助他们 |
[09:11] | – Hey, Herman. – What? | -赫尔曼 -怎么了 |
[09:13] | Look at this. Wanted by the FBI, all three. | 看看 这三人被联调局通缉 |
[09:17] | – No shit? – Nice job. | -不会吧 -做得好 |
[09:20] | Well, gracias. | 谢谢了 |
[09:25] | Hey, there’s only, like, 400 bucks here! | 才给我四百块啊 |
[09:28] | Come on! | 我说 |
[09:43] | What’s the secret to these eggs, Marsha? | 煎蛋的秘诀是什么 玛莎 |
[09:45] | Butter. Lots of butter. | 黄油 大量黄油 |
[09:47] | – You fucking kidding me? – Josh. | -搞笑呢吧 -乔希 |
[09:49] | Joshua, please. | 乔希华 别这样 |
[09:51] | I understand you took a vacation. | 你们去度假了 |
[09:53] | We cut it short. | 提前回来了 |
[09:55] | – Are you gonna kill us? – You gonna eat that toast? | -你会杀我们吗 -你吃烤面包吗 |
[09:57] | Are you gonna kill Ezra? | 你会杀以斯拉吗 |
[09:58] | – Josh, please, shut up. – Oh, my God! Don’t! | -乔希 求你别说了 -天啊 不要 |
[10:02] | Jesus, I mean, it’s a nice life you guys got, | 你们生活都挺好的 |
[10:05] | and you’re sick. You’re both really sick. | 可你是变态 你们都是变态 |
[10:11] | I’ll-I’ll get something– | 我去拿东西 |
[10:12] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[10:14] | Clean it up! | 收拾干净 |
[10:17] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -收拾 |
[10:22] | – Joshy, just do it. – God damn it, Josh. | -乔希 收拾吧 -拜托了 乔希 |
[10:24] | Clean it up! | 收拾干净 |
[10:26] | Come on, son. | 快点 儿子 |
[10:37] | Arthur, you used to be a whiskey man. | 亚瑟你之前喝威士忌啊 |
[10:39] | – Still true? – I like whiskey, yes. | -现在还喝吗 -我喜欢威士忌 还喝 |
[10:42] | – Show me where you keep ’em. – I don’t think that I should– | -我看看你的藏酒 -我不知道是否该 |
[10:44] | I’m not asking. | 没商量余地 |
[10:47] | Slow and steady, Sal, huh? | 淡定 小莎 |
[10:59] | – Is my son in danger? – Yeah, he is. | -我儿子有危险吗 -是的 |
[11:04] | This whole thing has gone sideways, | 整件事都失控了 |
[11:06] | and now there are some people who want to find Ezra | 还有其他人想先我们一步 |
[11:09] | before we do, the FBI maybe, | 找到以斯拉 可能是联调局 |
[11:11] | and some other, more dangerous people, | 还有其他更危险的人 |
[11:13] | but we’re really his best option at this point. | 眼下我们是他最好的选择了 |
[11:17] | Look, I like Ezra. | 我喜欢以斯拉 |
[11:19] | He’s a good, smart guy, | 他是个聪明的好人 |
[11:21] | and I’ve seen him under pressure. | 我见识过承受重压之下的他 |
[11:23] | You’d be proud. That’s the truth. | 值得你骄傲 真的 |
[11:26] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[11:28] | I think our best play here | 我觉得现在我们 |
[11:30] | is a change of scenery, all right? | 最好改变下现状 好吗 |
[11:33] | Let’s get Josh and Sally away from each other. | 把乔希和莎莉分开 |
[11:36] | Me, you, and Sally, we’ll go to a hotel. | 你我和莎莉去酒店 |
[11:38] | Arthur, I need you to be on board. | 亚瑟 我需要你和我们一起 |
[11:53] | – Latte for Molly? – Hey, yeah, that’s me. | -莫莉的拿铁 -嗯 我的 |
[11:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:01] | – It’s a beautiful place. – Thank you, Detective. | -这里真美 -谢谢 警探 |
[12:07] | Is it just police business today, Detective Miller, | 今天是来办案吗 米勒警探 |
[12:10] | or can you sneak in a massage? | 还是抽空做个按摩 |
[12:12] | All police business, I’m afraid. | 我想是来办案的 |
[12:13] | Right through here. | 这边走 |
[12:18] | I’m calling about my brother, Shelly Cohen. | 我想找一下我的兄弟 谢利·科恩 |
[12:21] | I was wondering if maybe he was admitted at Cedarville. | 我想着说不定他住院了 |
[12:24] | This is Detective Miller. You’re Mr. Cohen’s sister? | 我是米勒警探 你是科恩先生的姐妹吗 |
[12:33] | All right, Detectives, have a seat. | 好的 两位警探 请坐 |
[12:37] | Someone will be with you shortly. | 一会儿会有人接你们 |
[12:38] | – Okay. Thank you. – Thanks. | -好吧 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[12:41] | I’m so glad you changed your mind. | 我很高兴你改变心意 |
[12:43] | Look, I’m gonna figure out a way to pay you back, okay? | 我会想办法还你钱的好吗 |
[12:45] | Oh, don’t– stop it. | 快别说了 |
[12:47] | Don’t be ridiculous. It’s my pleasure. | 别傻了 我乐意的 |
[12:49] | I just want you to stay here | 我只想你留在这 |
[12:51] | and get the most out of this place. | 充分利用这里 |
[12:53] | – So this is good-bye? – No. It’s farewell. | -你这就要走了 -不 是告别 |
[12:57] | I’m glad you gave it a chance. | 我很开心你做了尝试 |
[13:00] | Hey, thank you for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[13:01] | You have no idea how helpful you’ve been. | 你不知道你帮我多少 |
[13:07] | Her room is right over here. | 她的房间就在这 |
[13:29] | Oh, please, come in. | 请进 |
[13:31] | So, what brings you here today? | 两位今天为什么来这里 |
[13:39] | I just feel like I’m doing all the work in the relationship. | 我觉得这段关系中都是在靠我 |
[13:43] | Is it weird to do couples therapy for work partners? | 给工作搭档做心理咨询会不会很奇怪 |
[13:47] | Oh, I’ve had weirder. | 我做过更奇怪的 |
[14:04] | Si. | 好 |
[14:10] | Langmore. Julia– | 朗默 朱莉娅 |
[14:12] | Langmore. | 朗默 |
[14:14] | Lang… more. | 朗默 |
[14:17] | – Please be the peyote. – Hola, darlin’. | -不是吧 -你好 亲爱的 |
[14:22] | You have taken shabby-chic to the next level. | 你这老旧时尚风老出新高度了 |
[14:24] | What is happening right now? | 这是怎么回事 |
[14:26] | Oh, you didn’t really think I was gonna send the money here? | 你真以为我会把钱汇到这里吗 |
[14:29] | I’m here to save you! | 我来救你了 |
[14:31] | Again. | 再次 |
[14:38] | These boys were married to Cece before or after you? | 这俩人是在你娶了茜茜之前还是之后 |
[14:41] | After, but Cece was Alice and then Ava. | 之后 不过茜茜变成了爱丽丝和伊娃 |
[14:45] | Did they know she was lesbian? | 他们知道她是拉拉吗 |
[14:46] | – That’s not… never mind. – Don’t get crazy, Jules. | -他们不…无所谓了 -别傻了 茱尔斯 |
[14:51] | There has to be a better way | 肯定有比非法过境 |
[14:52] | besides illegally crossing the border. | 更好的办法 |
[14:54] | We have friends at the embassy Daddy could call. | 我们有朋友在大使馆 爸可以联系 |
[14:56] | No, we can’t make it all go away | 没用 不是所有事 |
[14:58] | by waving the Langmore wand. | 都能靠挥挥朗默魔杖就解决的 |
[14:59] | Not everything works that way. | 不是所有事都能这样解决 |
[15:00] | – Ugh, Jules. – Do not “Oh, Jules” Me! | -茱尔斯 -别这么说话 |
[15:03] | We do not have passports. We are wanted by the FBI. | 我们没有护照 还被联调局通缉 |
[15:06] | We are in proper, serious, proper, trouble. | 有大麻烦了 |
[15:08] | The Federal Bureau of Investigation is after you? | 联邦调查局在通缉你们 |
[15:10] | Yes. And well pronounced. | 是的 发音真棒啊 |
[15:13] | Jules! Ugh. Okay. | 茱尔斯 好吧 |
[15:18] | I have money. | 我有钱 |
[15:19] | I can get you and your felonious friends across the border. | 可以帮你和你的通缉犯朋友过境 |
[15:25] | But you have to agree to come home. | 但你得回家 |
[15:29] | – Fine. – Thank you, Poppy. | -好吧 -谢谢 波比 |
[15:32] | Thank you, Poppy! Thanks! | 谢谢 波比 谢谢 |
[15:35] | Oh, you’re so cute when you’re mad. | 你生气的时候真可爱 |
[15:38] | Couldn’t you have gotten stranded in the Maldives or something? | 你就不能被困在马尔代夫什么的吗 |
[15:45] | Listen, uh, I had to promise Sofia 10% of the ring | 我承诺了索菲娅给她分戒指的10% |
[15:50] | to get her to help us. | 让她来帮我们 |
[15:51] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -嗯 |
[15:53] | No, dude, absolutely not. That is our nest egg. | 不行 哥们 这是我们的储蓄金 |
[15:56] | I can’t believe you would even think that that is okay– | 你居然觉得这可以 |
[15:57] | Out of my end, okay? Jesus. | 从我那份出好吗 天啊 |
[16:01] | Oh. Okay, cool. | 那可以 |
[16:03] | Yeah, in case it came up, | 我就怕一说起来 |
[16:04] | I didn’t want you to be… you about it. | 你就开始本色演出 |
[16:06] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:09] | Ah, here she is. | 她来了 |
[16:19] | – Yo, guess what this guy promised – Okay, you made it by, | -猜猜这家伙 -你也就用了 |
[16:20] | – his totally shady girlfriend! – like, two minutes. | -和他可疑的女朋友承诺了什么 -两分钟吧 |
[16:21] | – Guys, listen. – Do you have the money? | -听着 -你拿到钱了吗 |
[16:22] | Yes. And no. | 有 也没有 |
[16:26] | – Do the “No” Part. – My sister has it. | -为什么没有 -钱在我姐妹那 |
[16:27] | – Your what? – It’s just so like her, okay? | -什么 -这就是她的风格 |
[16:44] | Okay, don’t freak out. | 别被吓到啊 |
[16:44] | My family is super overbearing. | 我们家的人特别难相处 |
[16:49] | Hi, have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[16:53] | Arizona State maybe? | 也许在亚利桑那州 |
[16:57] | – Richard Evans. – Poppy Langmore. | -理查德·埃文斯 -波比·朗默 |
[17:00] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[17:03] | Is that our ride? | 那是我们的车吗 |
[17:09] | – You try telling her no. – What are you waiting for? | -你试试拒绝她 -你们在等什么呢 |
[17:13] | Andiamo! | 走起 |
[17:21] | Okay, | 好 |
[17:21] | – favorite movie? – “Breakfast at Tiffany’s.” | -最喜欢的电影 -《蒂凡尼早餐》 |
[17:26] | “You can always tell what kind of a person | 你可以从男人给你的耳环中看出来 |
[17:27] | a man thinks you are by the earrings he gives you.” | 你在他们眼里是什么样的女人 |
[17:30] | Don’t really strike me as the Audrey Hepburn type. | 你居然喜欢奥黛丽·赫本 |
[17:33] | Ah, a woman I know, it was her favorite too. | 我认识一个女人 这也是她最喜欢的 |
[17:36] | We watched it a lot. | 我们看了很多 |
[17:37] | – Cool. – Yeah. College? | -嗯 -你在哪上大学 |
[17:40] | – Princeton. – And you majored in– | -普林斯顿 -主修 |
[17:43] | Cold detachment. | 冷脱离 |
[17:48] | Le Labo Vanille 44, exclusive to Colette in Paris, | 拉博44号 只在巴黎的科莱特售卖 |
[17:50] | where you visit every year in the spring. | 你每年春天都会去 |
[17:52] | Okay, seriously? | 搞什么 |
[17:54] | Um, how much did you tell this weirdo about me? | 你跟这个怪胎说了我多少东西 |
[17:59] | We’ve met before. | 我们见过 |
[18:01] | You’re my ex-wife. | 你是我前妻 |
[18:04] | She’s Alice. | 她是爱丽丝 |
[18:05] | – Wait, wait, wait. – Seriously. | -等等 -真的 |
[18:08] | Maddie was with you before she was with me. | 曼蒂在跟我之前 是跟你在一起的 |
[18:11] | How much time did you spend with Maddie– | 你和曼蒂在一起多久了 |
[18:13] | Uh, Cece, Jules’ wife? | 茜茜 茱尔斯的妻子 |
[18:15] | Well, as little as possible, but more than enough. | 尽可能的少 但也足够了 |
[18:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:18] | Maddie was impersonating Poppy to become Alice. | 曼蒂在模仿波比 变成了爱丽丝 |
[18:21] | She was, like, doing a version of her. | 她就是波比的翻版 |
[18:23] | – Oh, dude, God. – Holy shit. | -天啊 -我操 |
[18:24] | She said “Andiamo” All the time. | 她总是说”走起” |
[18:26] | “Dinner time, andiamo. ‘Downton Abbey’ time, andiamo. | 晚餐时间 走起 《唐顿家园》时间 走起 |
[18:29] | I need you inside of me, andiamo.” | 进来吧 走起 |
[18:31] | This is the actual Alice. | 这是真正的爱丽丝 |
[18:34] | – Except I’m actually rich. – Except she’s actually rich. | -但我是真的有钱 -但她是真的有钱 |
[18:38] | She’s not Alice ’cause Alice doesn’t exist. | 她不是爱丽丝 因为爱丽丝不存在 |
[18:40] | This is super unhealthy, dude. | 这太病态了 哥们 |
[18:42] | Oh, yeah, let’s go put our lives in the hands | 那我们都把命都交给 |
[18:43] | of the con artist you’re screwing | 你搞的那个像伊娃的 |
[18:44] | that looks just like Ava. | 女骗子手上吧 |
[18:46] | What? No! No, she has much lighter eyes. | 什么 不不 她的瞳孔颜色浅多了 |
[18:50] | – Dude. – Okay, you know what? | -哥们 -知道吗 |
[18:52] | Ignore them. | 别理他们 |
[18:53] | Why don’t you tell me more about this Alice? | 你再跟我说说这个爱丽丝吧 |
[18:56] | – Yo, Poppy, how’s Lazslo? – Same. | -波比 拉斯洛怎么样 -老样子 |
[18:59] | Sends his regards. | 他向你问好 |
[19:01] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[19:02] | Barely. | 就是个仪式 |
[19:07] | Tow and Go. How can I help you? | “即拖即走” 有什么可以帮您的吗 |
[19:08] | Oh, my God, hi! | 天啊 |
[19:09] | My car broke down in the middle of route 63, | 我的车在63号公路抛锚了 |
[19:12] | Elgin exit, | 埃尔金出口 |
[19:14] | and I need a tow truck and help and– | 我需要一辆拖车 |
[19:16] | Okay, we’ll send a tow to get you soon. | 好的 我们马上派一辆过去 |
[19:17] | Oh, my gosh, thank you. | 天啊 太谢谢你了 |
[19:32] | Eeny, meeny, miny… | 点兵点 |
[19:37] | Moe. | 将 |
[19:49] | Thanks for nothing. | 谢啥呢 |
[19:51] | And I mean, they’ve been married for 40 years. | 他们都结婚40年了 |
[19:53] | Can you even imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[19:55] | And it’s like, I love him so much, | 我特别爱他 |
[19:58] | but if I don’t make it to the surgery tomorrow, | 但如果我明天赶不上手术 |
[20:01] | my mom will just freak out on me, you know? | 我妈会闹死我的 |
[20:05] | Ugh. Your parents alive? | 你父母还在吗 |
[20:06] | Uh, yeah, well, kind of. | 算是吧 |
[20:09] | My daddy and I don’t really get along– | 我和我爸关系不咋样 |
[20:10] | Ugh, that’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 我就是这意思 |
[20:12] | It’s like, my mom is always up my ass. | 我妈整天烦我 |
[20:14] | Like, literally up my ass. Ugh, you know? | 真的跟着我屁股后面 |
[20:17] | Yeah. I guess I do, I mean– | 我懂的 |
[20:19] | I swear, if I don’t make it there in time before– | 我发誓 如果我赶不到 |
[20:21] | Watch yourself. | 小心 |
[20:24] | Sorry. Oh, yay! | 抱歉 太好了 |
[20:28] | I don’t like you leaving with them. | 你别跟他们走 |
[20:30] | This is almost over. | 快结束了 |
[20:36] | I’m gonna protect our son. Both our sons. | 我要保护我们的儿子 两个儿子 |
[20:40] | What the hell are you doing, Dad? | 你干吗 老爸 |
[20:43] | I don’t want you going anywhere. | 你别走 |
[20:47] | Don’t do anything, | 别做傻事 |
[20:48] | and this is all gonna be just fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[21:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:03] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[21:18] | Unreal, man. | 太扯了吧 |
[21:20] | Give me the key so I can unhook myself, please. | 把钥匙给我 让我打开 |
[21:22] | Stop talking, Joshua. | 别说话了 乔希华 |
[21:34] | No, I cannot pick you up at the airport | 不 我去不了机场接你 |
[21:36] | because my car broke down. | 我车坏了 |
[21:38] | Are you not listening to me? | 你不听我说话吗 |
[21:40] | How bad is it? | 有多惨 |
[21:41] | You’re missing a whole hose here. | 你这少了一整个管子 |
[21:43] | – Well, how does that even happen? – I’m not so sure. | -这怎么可能 -我也不知道 |
[21:47] | Okay, Mom. I-I gotta call you back. | 好吧 妈妈 我再打给你 |
[21:51] | Parts and labor, | 部件加人工 |
[21:52] | you’re looking at at least a thousand dollars. | 至少得一千块呢 |
[21:55] | Okay, yeah, that’s fine. | 没事 |
[21:56] | I can pay you in cash if that’s okay. | 我可以付你现金 可以吧 |
[21:58] | Yeah? Great. All right. | 好吗 太好了 |
[22:00] | How soon do you think it can be ready? | 多久可以修好 |
[22:02] | Well, I haven’t got the hybrid parts here, | 我这没有混合部件 |
[22:04] | but if I order them on rush, they’ll be here in 48 hours. | 如果我加急订购 大概要48小时吧 |
[22:07] | Forty-eight… what? | 48 什么 |
[22:11] | Forty-eight hours? No. No, no, no. | 48小时 不不不 |
[22:13] | I have to be there for my dad’s surgery by tomorrow morning. | 我明早要赶上我爸的手术 |
[22:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:17] | How am I gonna get to Chicago? | 我怎么去芝加哥啊 |
[22:20] | Do you have, like, a rental car or, like, an Uber? | 你这有租车吗 或者优步 |
[22:24] | – Who? – God. | -谁 -天啊 |
[22:27] | Fine, I’ll-I’ll figure something out. | 好吧 我想想办法 |
[22:29] | – I wish there was something… – I just– | -我也想帮你 -我 |
[22:31] | I just really need to get there. | 我真的得赶到 |
[22:35] | – You know, I love this truck. – Yeah, and I love my car. | -我很喜欢这辆皮卡 -我也喜欢我的车 |
[22:38] | And I love my money. | 还有我的钱 |
[22:39] | You think I would give you my money and my car | 你觉得我会把钱和车都给你 |
[22:41] | for this piece of junk? | 就为了这个破烂吗 |
[22:44] | I’m sorry, I– no offense. | 抱歉 别见怪 |
[22:49] | You’re a prince, you know that? | 你真是个王子 知道吗 |
[22:51] | I will be back tomorrow. | 我明天就回来 |
[22:59] | The seekers followed the song of their hearts. | 探求者追寻着他们心中的圣歌 |
[23:02] | Now they met under the desert night sky | 在沙漠的夜空下相遇 |
[23:05] | with the blessed goddess, Artemis, | 阿耳特弥斯与他们同行 |
[23:06] | winking down on their naked– | 朝他们眨眼 |
[23:08] | Okay, no, no, no, no, no. I’m sorry. | 行了 停停停 抱歉 |
[23:12] | When did you turn into a prude? | 你什么时候这么假正经了 |
[23:14] | A prude? Maybe I’m just not comfortable listening to porn with– | 假正经 我只是不喜欢听黄文 |
[23:17] | It is not porn. It’s romance. | 这不是黄文 这叫浪漫 |
[23:19] | – With my grandmother. – Grandmother? | -我外婆的浪漫史 -外婆 |
[23:22] | Yeah, you know, if I turn around now, | 我要是现在调头 |
[23:23] | I can probably get you back in time for bingo. | 应该可以让你赶上玩宾果 |
[23:26] | Son, if I were your grandmother, | 小子 如果我是你外婆 |
[23:28] | I would’ve schooled you about this ridiculous | 我几年前就会问你 |
[23:30] | penis truck years ago. | 为什么买这鸡巴车了 |
[23:32] | This is a very sensible family vehicle, thank you. | 这是非常棒的家庭车 谢谢 |
[23:37] | Whatever, Patrick. | 随便吧 帕特里克 |
[23:40] | 12 years. | 12年 |
[23:41] | I like Erica, and I like the two of you together. | 我喜欢艾丽卡 也喜欢你俩在一起 |
[23:45] | Just stopped working. | 就没办法啊 |
[23:48] | Her career took off, | 她的职业生涯起步了 |
[23:49] | and she’s an impressive woman, | 又是个特别棒的女人 |
[23:52] | incredible mother. | 非常好的妈妈 |
[23:54] | She does it all. | 完美 |
[23:56] | But we… I don’t know. | 但我们 我不知道 |
[23:59] | I do. | 我知道 |
[24:01] | She’s a hot shot, but you wanted to be king of the castle. | 她是个女强人 但你想做一家之主 |
[24:04] | All right, I think I’m good on the amateur psychiatry hour. | 好了 我不用再接受业余的心理治疗了 |
[24:07] | You know making you feel special | 让你觉得特别 |
[24:09] | was part of Maddie Jonson’s con, right? | 就是曼蒂·琼森骗你的一部分吧 |
[24:12] | My relationship with Maddie didn’t have anything to do | 我和曼蒂的感情和我 |
[24:14] | with me and Erika. | 还有艾丽卡无关 |
[24:16] | That happened way before– | 这在很早之前 |
[24:17] | Your relationship with Maddie, | 你和曼蒂的感情 |
[24:19] | you actually thought it was real. | 你觉得是真的 |
[24:21] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[24:22] | If you were stupid enough to think that then, | 你当初蠢到会相信 |
[24:24] | please tell me you’re not stupid enough to think it now. | 现在不会再这么蠢了吧 |
[24:29] | Patrick, I warned you when you began this detail that– | 帕特里克 你警告过你这个任务 |
[24:33] | Oh, really? | 不是吧 |
[24:35] | It’s like that? | 就这样 |
[24:36] | I’m-I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[24:45] | So, what can you tell me about me, | 你能跟我说说那个我吗 |
[24:49] | since we were married and all? | 我们结婚以后的事 |
[24:52] | You smile at someone, | 你对某人笑 |
[24:54] | they feel like they can do anything. | 他就觉得能做任何事 |
[24:57] | At least that’s how it was with me. | 至少我当初是这样 |
[25:00] | That’s nice. | 真好 |
[25:04] | I hope you don’t think I’m being too forward, | 你可别觉得我太主动啊 |
[25:06] | but, um, how were we in bed? | 我们在床上怎么样 |
[25:11] | What? | 干吗 |
[25:20] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[25:23] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[25:26] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[25:28] | Do you want to hear about your plans | 你想不想听听你是怎么计划 |
[25:29] | to make me a senator? | 让我当议员的 |
[25:31] | Why, yes, I do. | 想听呀 |
[25:35] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[25:38] | Your family’s gonna be okay. Max would never… | 你家人没事的 马克斯不会 |
[25:43] | I’m sorry I was, uh, secretive about Sofia. | 抱歉 我没说索菲娅的事 |
[25:48] | I think it felt good to have something | 我觉得有点自己的事 |
[25:49] | that was, uh, just mine, you know? | 感觉还挺好的 |
[25:54] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[25:56] | I found something that feels like it’s just mine too. | 我也找到了自己的事 |
[26:00] | Mexico. All of it. It’s odd, you know? | 墨西哥的一切 太奇怪了 |
[26:02] | I feel like I’m myself here, like I’ve come home to a place | 我感觉这里真适合我 感觉自己来了一个 |
[26:06] | I’ve always known. | 早就熟悉的地方 |
[26:11] | I think you should stay. | 你留下吧 |
[26:17] | After your family’s safe, I can come back. | 你家人都安全了 我可以再回来 |
[26:18] | Except it never works that way, does it? | 但并不会回来 对吧 |
[26:21] | I mean, life, it keeps taking you forward. | 生活一直拽着你前行 |
[26:25] | You should stay. | 你留下吧 |
[26:27] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[26:29] | It helps me to know that at least | 你让我知道自己爱的人很安全 |
[26:30] | some of the people I love are safe. | 就算是帮了我的忙了 |
[26:34] | And happy. | 还很开心 |
[26:38] | Good. It’s settled. | 很好 就这么定了 |
[26:40] | I guess we both fell in love. | 我们都陷入爱河了 |
[26:46] | Don’t tell Poppy, though. The plan is that she gives us | 别跟波比说 她计划给完我们钱 |
[26:47] | the money and drags me back to Greenwich, okay? | 就带我回格林威治了 |
[26:50] | – None of my business. – I love you, man. | -不关我事 -我爱你 哥们 |
[26:54] | Yeah. Yeah, you too. | 我也爱你 |
[26:57] | Maddie Jonson is not who you think she is. | 曼蒂·琼森没你想的那么简单 |
[27:00] | Hasn’t been for quite some time. | 已经有段时间了 |
[27:03] | I know this is probably difficult for you to hear. | 我知道你很难接受 |
[27:05] | She has not now or ever worked for UNICEF | 她从未在联合国儿童基金会工作过 |
[27:07] | or lived in the Houston area as far as we know. | 也没在休斯敦生活过 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry to inform you, | 我很遗憾地通知您 |
[27:11] | she is wanted currently by the FBI for her role | 她现在因为涉嫌合伙诈骗 |
[27:14] | in a number of conspiracies to commit fraud. | 被联调局通缉 |
[27:17] | Mrs. Jonson, your daughter is a professional con artist, | 琼森太太 你的女儿是职业诈骗犯 |
[27:20] | and unless we find her, her life is most definitely in danger. | 除非我们找到她 不然她非常危险 |
[27:28] | There is no UNICEF office in Barcelona. | 巴塞罗那根本就没有联合国儿童基金办公室 |
[27:31] | She sent me a postcard from there about her job. | 她在那给我发了个明信片说过她的工作 |
[27:36] | I’ve always suspected | 我一直怀疑 |
[27:38] | that Maddie was lying about her life. | 曼蒂没对她的生活说实话 |
[27:40] | And you never confronted her about it? | 你从没问过她吗 |
[27:42] | If my daughter wanted to talk to me honestly, | 如果我女儿想和我说实话 |
[27:46] | I would be here to listen. | 我会听 |
[27:47] | Well, maybe she needed you to step– | 也许她需要你去 |
[27:49] | Mrs. Jonson, please know that we all have the same goal: | 琼森太太 我们的目标都是一样的 |
[27:52] | to keep your daughter safe. | 保证你女儿的安全 |
[27:54] | Can you think of any of Maddie’s friends we might talk to? | 你知道有什么曼蒂的朋友我们可以聊聊吗 |
[27:58] | She never really kept in touch | 她从不跟这里的人联系 |
[27:59] | with anyone from here that I know of. | 反正我是没听过 |
[28:03] | She’s been gone a long time. | 她走很久了 |
[28:06] | She ever mention any marriages? | 她有提过结了婚吗 |
[28:08] | No, of course not. She’s never been married. | 当然没有 她从没结过婚 |
[28:11] | Wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 这可不一定 |
[28:13] | What about boyfriends? | 男朋友呢 |
[28:15] | Girlfriends? | 女朋友 |
[28:17] | Any intimate relationships from here or anywhere else? | 在这或者别的地方有没有比较亲密的人 |
[28:21] | – I really couldn’t say. – You couldn’t, or you won’t? | -我真的说不出来 -说不出来 还是不想说 |
[28:25] | I couldn’t because she didn’t mention it, | 我说不出来 因为她没提过 |
[28:28] | and if she had, I’m not sure that I would tell you. | 就算她说过 我也不一定会告诉你 |
[28:30] | – Why is that? – You’re rude. | -为什么 -你太不礼貌了 |
[28:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:33] | I’m just simply trying to find– | 我只是想知道 |
[28:34] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[28:35] | Yes, I do, two little ones. Thank you. | 有 两个孩子 谢谢 |
[28:38] | And do you know their every thought and feeling? | 你知道他们所有的想法和感受吗 |
[28:43] | No, ma’am, I don’t. | 不 女士 我不能 |
[28:44] | However, I’d like to think | 但是我觉得 |
[28:47] | that I’d have some sort of inkling | 如果他们变成罪犯 |
[28:48] | if they turned into professional criminals– | 我还是能看出迹象的 |
[28:50] | Agent, would you give us a few moments to talk, please, | 探员 请给我们俩一点时间 |
[28:54] | mother to mother? | 进行母亲之间的谈话 |
[28:57] | Sure. Knock yourselves out. | 好 请便 |
[29:04] | Sorry about that. We’ve had a long drive. | 抱歉 我们开了长途 |
[29:08] | And he’s arrogant. | 他太自大了 |
[29:10] | And he’s arrogant. | 他是很自大 |
[29:59] | – Yeah? – How you doing, Maxy? | -喂 -你好吗 马克斯 |
[30:05] | – I’m alive. – Me too. | -还活着 -我也是 |
[30:08] | I guess you’re out of options, huh? | 看来你没得选了 |
[30:11] | – How’s that? – Why are you calling me? | -怎么会 -为什么打给我 |
[30:14] | Can’t I reach out to my old mentor? | 我不能找老师父吗 |
[30:17] | Don’t shit a shitter, kid. | 别扯淡了 孩子 |
[30:19] | Got a little visit from Mr. Shelly Cohen. | 谢利·科恩来找过我 |
[30:24] | Was he really married to Lenny? | 他真的跟兰妮结过婚 |
[30:26] | Goes to show you that there’s someone for everyone. | 这说明萝卜白菜 各有所爱 |
[30:30] | What does the doctor want? | 医生想怎么样 |
[30:32] | How angry is he? | 他有多生气 |
[30:33] | How about how angry am I? | 不如问问我有多生气 |
[30:35] | You hung me out to dry with a bag of pricks, | 你和那一帮混蛋将我害惨了 |
[30:38] | you ingrate, | 忘恩负义的东西 |
[30:39] | and after all I taught you, you had the balls– | 在我教了你那么多之后 你居然有勇气 |
[30:42] | You sold out Sally. | 你出卖了莎莉 |
[30:44] | How about you don’t lecture me about loyalty? | 你能不能别来教我什么叫忠诚 |
[30:49] | I did what I thought was right, | 我做了我认为正确的事 |
[30:52] | but I regret it… every day. | 但我后悔了 每天都后悔 |
[30:55] | That’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[31:00] | – Max… – Yeah, kid? | -马克斯 -怎么了 孩子 |
[31:02] | How bad is it? | 状况有多糟糕 |
[31:04] | Did you talk to him? | 你有跟他谈过吗 |
[31:06] | Yeah, I talked to him. | 有 我跟他谈了 |
[31:08] | He’s just looking for some information. | 他只是在寻找一些信息 |
[31:10] | And also, he’s decided to | 还有 他已经决定 |
[31:12] | broaden the places where he’s putting pressure. | 拓宽存放压力的空间 |
[31:15] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:16] | That means I’m sitting next to Arthur Bloom. | 意思是我现在正坐在亚瑟·布鲁姆旁边 |
[31:20] | – You’re doing what? – Oh, no, no. Look, he’s safe. | -你正在什么 -不 他很安全 |
[31:24] | Your family is safe, | 你的家人很安全 |
[31:25] | but it’s time for you to come in and see the doctor. | 但你是时候过来见见医生了 |
[31:27] | Well, I did it, and I’m still breathing. | 我见了 而且我还活着 |
[31:30] | We can reach out to him together | 我们可以一起去见他 |
[31:31] | if that makes you feel better, | 如果这会让你觉得好过点 |
[31:33] | so where’re you calling from? | 你在哪打的电话 |
[31:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:43] | Guess who that was? | 猜猜是谁打的电话 |
[31:57] | You ever done this before? | 你之前有做过吗 |
[32:00] | Let’s just say I don’t have much practice. | 我没怎么练习过 |
[32:04] | So go ahead. You don’t want to jerk. | 那来吧 别抽筋就行 |
[32:06] | You want to squeeze nice and easy, | 放松 慢慢扣动扳机 |
[32:08] | and as you line up– | 然后瞄准 |
[32:15] | That wasn’t terrible. | 还不赖嘛 |
[32:17] | I’ll take it. | 枪我要了 |
[32:20] | There are some very bad people after your daughter. | 有很多坏人在找你女儿 |
[32:23] | Now, I can protect her. | 我可以保护她 |
[32:25] | First, I gotta find her. | 但首先得找到她 |
[32:28] | I wish I had more to tell. I don’t. | 我也想提供更多信息 但没了 |
[32:31] | We appreciate your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间协助我们 |
[32:33] | I’m sure this couldn’t have been easy. | 这一切对你来说肯定不容易 |
[32:35] | It’s not. | 是的 |
[32:37] | Anything you can think of, | 再想起任何事情 |
[32:38] | anything at all, please call. | 不管是什么 请联系我们 |
[32:41] | I want to find her before she gets hurt, Margaret. | 我想在她受伤之前找到她 玛格丽特 |
[32:50] | So let me get this straight. You didn’t press her at all? | 我就直说了 你一点都没逼她吗 |
[32:54] | I didn’t bully her if that’s what you mean. | 我没有欺负她 如果你是想问这个 |
[32:56] | Agent Cook, she was clearly holding out on us. | 库克探员 她明显对我们有所隐瞒 |
[32:58] | I mean– you know, it doesn’t matter. | 算了 这不重要 |
[33:01] | I’m just gonna get creative. | 我得发挥点创造性 |
[33:03] | I’ll get a warrant. I’ll drag her in. | 我去申请逮捕令 把她抓起来 |
[33:04] | Okay. You will do no such thing. | 够了 你不能这么做 |
[33:08] | Are you always this overzealous in the field, | 你是办案的时候总是这么过 |
[33:10] | or is this because this is personal for you? | 还是这件事涉及到私人感情 |
[33:13] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道你的问题在哪儿吗 |
[33:14] | No, please, enlighten me. | 不知道 求开导 |
[33:16] | Did you ever see “The French Connection”? | 你有没有看过电影《法国贩毒网》 |
[33:18] | You need to be a little bit more like Popeye Doyle. | 你得向波派尔·道尔学学 |
[33:21] | My problem is a lack of a pork pie hat? | 因为我没戴馅饼平顶帽吗 |
[33:25] | Real police work is in the waiting. | 真正的警察工作在于等待 |
[33:27] | It’s about patience. | 要的是耐心 |
[33:28] | So now we’re Popeye Doyle, | 所以我们现在就是波派尔·道尔 |
[33:30] | waiting in the cold, drinking coffee. | 喝着咖啡 在寒风中等待 |
[33:33] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[33:35] | You know at the end of that movie, | 你知道电影的结局吧 |
[33:35] | the bad guy got away, right? | 那个坏人跑了 |
[33:37] | Don’t you smart-talk me, you cocky mama’s boy. | 就你聪明 你这个自大的妈宝男 |
[33:40] | You want my help or not? Hmm? | 你还想不想要我帮忙了 |
[33:43] | Yes, I want– I need your help. | 要 我想要 我需要你的帮助 |
[33:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:48] | So we wait to see if Mrs. Jonson reaches out. | 所以我们等着看琼森夫人会不会联系我们 |
[33:51] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[33:52] | move down to the next thing on our list. | 开启下一项任务 |
[33:59] | Ezra Bloom. | 以斯拉·布鲁姆 |
[34:11] | Okay, Sofia gets here in an hour and 32 minutes. | 索菲娅会在1小时32分后到这里 |
[34:17] | Not exactly what you visualized? | 跟你想象中的不一样吗 |
[34:19] | Not exactly. | 并不一样 |
[34:44] | So if you’re gonna live here now, | 所以如果你现在住在这儿 |
[34:45] | does that make you, like, Mexican? | 是不是就变成墨西哥人了 |
[34:47] | Hey, I haven’t told my sister yet, | 我还没有跟我姐妹讲 |
[34:48] | and no, that’s not how it works. | 而且不会 不是这样的 |
[34:50] | I’m kidding. | 开个玩笑啦 |
[34:52] | So this is our last meal together, huh? | 所以这是我们最后一次聚餐了 |
[34:59] | Well, hey, promise me a postcard every week, okay? | 每周给我寄明信片 好吗 |
[35:02] | “Dear Rich… | “亲爱的小理 |
[35:03] | Life’s just not the same without you around.” | 没有你在身边 生活变得很不一样” |
[35:05] | “I can actually hear myself think. | “我都能听到自己内心在想 |
[35:09] | Wish you were here.” | 真希望你在这儿” |
[35:12] | – To Jules. – To Jules. | -敬茱尔斯 -敬茱尔斯 |
[35:15] | Guys. $5 for all of it. | 同志们 所有这些 五美元 |
[35:20] | – Oh, yes, is that my taco? – Gracias. | -这是我的玉米卷吗 -多谢 |
[35:25] | Hey, Poppy, have you ever been to Scottsdale? | 波比 你去过斯科茨代尔吗 |
[35:27] | This time of year, the sunsets are incredible. | 这个季节的日落美得令人惊叹 |
[35:29] | May you be in heaven a full half-hour | 你在天堂待满半小时 |
[35:31] | before the devil knows you’re dead. | 魔鬼才知道你死了 |
[35:38] | Okay, guys, we gotta go. Gotta go now. | 伙计们 咱们得走了 现在就走 |
[35:41] | Come on! | 快点 |
[36:24] | All right, let’s go. | 好 咱们走 |
[36:39] | What did I step in? | 我都卷入了些什么事啊 |
[36:47] | Okay, over there. | 好 那边 |
[37:00] | Hey, guys, that’s him. That’s him. | 伙计们 那就是他 那个 |
[37:01] | – Who? That guy? – Yeah. | -谁 那个人 -对 |
[37:11] | Hola, Miguel? | 你好 米格尔 |
[37:20] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不行 |
[37:21] | We don’t have time. We have to go right now. | 我们没时间了 我们必须得现在马上走 |
[37:27] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间吵了 |
[37:32] | Can you explain to him, please, that we don’t– | 你能跟他解释一下吗 我们没有 |
[37:38] | Gracias. Just wait. He’s okay. | 谢谢 就等等吧 他可以的 |
[38:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:06] | Oh, shit. Hide! | 见鬼 藏起来 |
[38:07] | – Rápido! Vámonos! – Oh, shit, okay. | -快点 快点 -妈的 好吧 |
[38:09] | – Come on. – Rápido! Rápido! | -快点 -快点 快点 |
[38:13] | Hey, I need to get this to Sofia. | 我得把这个给索菲娅 |
[38:15] | I can’t let her think I burned her. | 我不能让她觉得我骗了她 |
[38:21] | – I’m not going. – Go, go, go! | -我不进 -快进 进去 |
[38:25] | – We’re just hiding. – Thank you. | -我们只是躲一躲 -谢谢 |
[38:26] | – I’ll hide with Poppy. – Not a chance. | -我跟波比一起躲 -想得美 |
[38:28] | – This is all your fault. – Okay! | -这都是你的错 -好了 |
[38:31] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Gross. | -快点 快点 -好恶心 |
[39:15] | Um, I think we’re moving. | 我觉得我们在移动 |
[39:19] | Oh, my God, we are moving. | 天哪 我们真的在动 |
[39:20] | I’m not supposed to be going! | 我不应该走的 |
[39:22] | Neither am I! | 我也不应该啊 |
[39:44] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[39:47] | 索菲娅 我得走了 有警察 我会给你打电话 小以 |