时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Previously on “Imposters”… | 《假面真情》前情回顾 |
[00:08] | We’re fleeing to Mexico without the ring? | 我们不带戒指就去墨西哥吗 |
[00:09] | Where did you hide the ring? | 你把戒指藏哪儿了 |
[00:11] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你们知道了肯定会生气 |
[00:13] | Mrs. Jonson, your daughter is a professional con artist, | 琼森太太 你的女儿是职业诈骗犯 |
[00:16] | and unless we find her, | 除非我们找到她 |
[00:17] | her life is most definitely in danger. | 不然她非常危险 |
[00:17] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[00:19] | What would happen if you went to the police | 如果你去报警 |
[00:21] | and told them what you told me? | 把你跟我说的告诉警察 |
[00:23] | The man I work for, | 我的老板 |
[00:24] | he is smarter than the police. | 他可比警察精明 |
[00:26] | and he’d kill me. | 而且他会杀了我 |
[00:28] | Ezra! You have to call your parents. | 以斯拉 赶紧给你爸妈打电话 |
[00:30] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[00:32] | Let’s get Josh and Sally away from each other. | 把乔希和莎莉分开 |
[00:34] | I think our best play here is a change of scenery. | 我觉得现在我们最好改变下现状 |
[00:37] | Arthur, I need you to be on board. | 亚瑟 我需要你和我们一起 |
[00:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:40] | It’s time we go back to the States. Now. | 我们得回美国了 现在 |
[00:43] | How much does this coyote cost? | 蛇头得花多少钱 |
[00:45] | An extra ten grand. | 还要再加一万 |
[00:46] | I know how to get $10,000 by tomorrow. | 我知道明天怎么弄到一万 |
[00:48] | – You have the money? – Yes. | -你有钱吗 -有 |
[00:50] | And no. | 也没有 |
[00:50] | My sister has it. | 钱在我姐妹手里 |
[00:55] | – Richard Evans. – Poppy Langmore. | -理查德·埃文斯 -波比·朗默 |
[00:57] | She’s Alice. | 她是爱丽丝 |
[00:57] | Maddie was impersonating Poppy to become Alice. | 曼蒂在模仿波比 变成了爱丽丝 |
[01:00] | She was, like, doing a version of her. | 她就是波比的翻版 |
[01:01] | – Oh, dear. – This is the actual Alice. | -天啊 -这才是真正的爱丽丝 |
[01:03] | Except I’m actually rich. | 但我是真的有钱 |
[01:05] | Okay, Sophia gets here in an hour and a half. | 索菲娅一个半小时后到 |
[01:07] | Okay, guys, we got to go. | 伙计们 咱们得走了 |
[01:09] | Got to go now. Come on. | 现在就走 快点 |
[01:20] | What does the doctor want? How angry is he? | 医生想怎么样 他有多生气 |
[01:22] | It’s time for you to come in and see the Doctor. | 但你是时候过来见见医生了 |
[01:24] | Look, I did it, and I’m still breathing. | 我见了 而且我还活着 |
[01:29] | I’ll take it. | 枪我要了 |
[02:14] | Central Pennsylvania’s rock-and-roll time machine, | 宾夕法尼亚州中部地区摇滚时光机 |
[02:16] | WURG WURG, | |
[02:18] | coming to you out of Pottsville. | 在波茨维尔为您广播 |
[02:53] | Hi, there, handsome. You ready? | 帅哥 选好了吗 |
[02:56] | How’s the Salisbury steak? | 索尔斯伯里牛排如何 |
[02:58] | Have you ever eaten at Tucker’s Steakhouse across the street? | 你吃过街对面塔克牛排吗 |
[03:00] | Oh, sure. Not on my dime. | 当然 别人请我的 |
[03:02] | Our porterhouse is the same exact cut. | 我们店的用料跟他家一样 |
[03:04] | Same supplier. | 一个供应商 |
[03:05] | But that’s a $50 cut. | 对面要50元 |
[03:07] | In here, it’s almost half the price. | 我这里只需一半价格 |
[03:10] | I take mine medium rare. | 我要三分熟 |
[03:14] | Y’all have been a breath of fresh air | 我正要思乡情切呢 |
[03:16] | just as I was starting to feel homesick. | 你们真是宛如一阵清新的气息 |
[03:19] | Let me get your change. | 我去找零 |
[03:19] | No, no, keep the change, please. | 不用了 留着吧 |
[03:22] | You’re a doll. | 你真可爱 |
[03:23] | Bless your hearts. | 你人真好 |
[03:32] | Excuse me, hon. | 打扰 亲爱的 |
[03:36] | Could we get a top-off? | 能续杯吗 |
[03:37] | Oh, of course. | 当然 |
[03:39] | Can I get you guys anything else? | 还有其他需要吗 |
[03:41] | Our Fudge Blackout Cake is to die for. | 我们的乳脂软糖蛋糕不可不尝 |
[03:44] | No, thanks, kid. We’re great. | 不了谢谢 我们可以了 |
[03:46] | You sure are. | 确实如此 |
[03:47] | One day, when I’m sitting here in this very diner | 有一天 如果我和未来夫君 |
[03:50] | with my future husband, | 坐在这家餐厅里 |
[03:52] | I hope to look as striking and happy as you two. | 希望能够像你们二位一样幸福夺目 |
[03:58] | You clocking the moves on this one? | 你注意到她的套路了吗 |
[03:59] | Yeah, she’s got to be racking huge tips. | 嗯 她肯定不愁小费 |
[04:02] | Hey, good to see you guys again. | 很高兴你们又来了 |
[04:06] | Kid’s a natural. | 天生是这块料 |
[04:18] | What? | 什么 |
[04:20] | Are you kidding me? | 逗我呢 |
[04:22] | This is our only shot. | 这是我们仅有的机会 |
[04:23] | Our third doesn’t even arrive until– | 我们第三个甚至还没到… |
[04:27] | – I’ll be back in one minute. – Fine, fine. We’ll wing it. | -一会儿过来 -好吧 我们见机行事吧 |
[04:30] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[04:32] | Our friend’s leaving. Tonight. | 我们的朋友走了 今晚 |
[04:34] | What? Let me guess. | 什么 我猜猜 |
[04:36] | Your beloved Cy Roberts dropped the ball again. | 你心爱的赛·罗伯茨又搞砸了 |
[04:38] | He confused us with Cincinnati and Akron. | 他把我们跟辛辛那提和阿克隆搞混了 |
[04:40] | Thanks for nothing, Cy. | 真是瞎耽误功夫 赛 |
[04:42] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[04:43] | So this Cy guy, | 这个叫赛的 |
[04:45] | you want me to take care of him for you? | 需要我帮你们关照他吗 |
[04:47] | That’s cute, kid. Yeah. | 你太可爱了 孩子 嗯 |
[04:48] | Yeah, we wish. | 我们倒是希望 |
[04:49] | Well, look at this table of black and gold. | 看看这一桌子的黑与金 |
[04:52] | Looks like we got some fellow Panther fans here. | 看来都是黑豹摇滚乐队的粉儿啊 |
[04:57] | You guys want some waters? | 需要点水吗 |
[04:58] | Take your time with the menu, boys. | 慢慢看菜单 各位 |
[05:00] | I promise I’ll be right back. | 一会儿就来 |
[05:04] | – Uh, can we– – Oh, ready for a check? | -能不能 -要结账吗 |
[05:06] | – Having fun? – Of course. | -很享受 -当然 |
[05:09] | I mean, I love my job. | 我喜欢这份工作 |
[05:11] | – I love my customers. – Is that a fact? | -喜欢我的客人 -真的 |
[05:13] | Because when you drop your game face, | 你卸掉伪装的表情时 |
[05:15] | it sure looks like you’d rather be almost anywhere else. | 很明显你是去其他哪个地方都行 |
[05:19] | Yeah, maybe. | 嗯 也许 |
[05:24] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[05:25] | Think you’d be interested | 你有没有想过 |
[05:26] | in taking your game to the next level? | 让你的伪装更上一层楼 |
[05:29] | Make some real money. | 赚更多钱 |
[06:01] | – Oh, my God. – You all right? | -天啊 -没事吧 |
[06:04] | – Oh, God, it’s just– – Here, let me get that. | -天啊 只是 -给 我来吧 |
[06:06] | Careful. Don’t hurt yourself. | 小心 别伤到 |
[06:08] | – Thank you! – No problem. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[06:10] | What a lousy day. | 今天太倒霉了 |
[06:11] | I mean, first day on the job, | 我今天第一天上班 |
[06:12] | and my new boss could not have been a bigger pain in the ass. | 我的新老板超级难搞 |
[06:15] | I mean, all friggin’ day, like, | 这要命的一天 |
[06:17] | “Type faster. Type faster.” | 打字再快点 再快点 |
[06:19] | I already type 100 words a minute. | 我一分钟都敲一百字了 |
[06:21] | Well, trust me; you could probably get a job anywhere. | 相信我 你去哪儿都能找到工作 |
[06:24] | – Now arriving… – That’s my train. | -列车到达… -我火车到了 |
[06:26] | Oh, well, thank you. You’re so kind. | 好吧 谢谢 你人真好 |
[06:30] | Hey, any chance I can get your number? | 能留个你的电话吗 |
[06:33] | Uh, well, sure. | 当然可以 |
[06:39] | Don’t miss your train. | 别错过火车 |
[06:49] | Not bad for ten minutes of work, huh? | 十分钟工作回报不错吧 |
[06:52] | No. Not bad at all. | 相当不错 |
[06:55] | Hey, you didn’t give that guy your real number, did you? | 你没真把自己电话号码给他吧 |
[06:57] | Oh, well, I gave him a number. | 我是给他留了个号码 |
[06:59] | To the Pottsville police station. | 波茨维尔警察局的 |
[07:03] | Any interest in doing this again? | 有兴趣再玩一把吗 |
[07:05] | Sure. | 有 |
[07:06] | Parents let you stay out late? | 爸妈能同意你晚回家吗 |
[07:07] | My parents barely know I’m alive. | 我父母都不知道我死活 |
[07:10] | Well, they don’t know what they’re missing. | 他们真是身在福中不知福 |
[07:12] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[07:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:34] | – Richard. Richard. – Oh, I’m cramping! | -理查德 理查德 -我痉挛了 |
[07:36] | – I’m cramping. I’m– – Richard! | -我痉挛了 -理查德 |
[07:37] | Can you just lean the other way? | 你能往那边靠靠吗 |
[07:39] | When you got in, you didn’t have to spoon me– | 你进来也不用从背后抱着我 |
[07:41] | So that we’re 69ing each other? No, thank you. | 那要69式吗 不 谢谢 |
[07:43] | Just please move your arm out from under my ribs. | 把你胳膊从我肋下拿开 |
[07:45] | I’m in pain. | 我好痛 |
[07:47] | – Yeah, here we go. – Not there! Jesus! | -好了 -不是那 天啊 |
[07:49] | Sorry, was that your– | 不好意思 是碰到你… |
[07:50] | Yes! Yes, it was. | 对 没错 |
[07:52] | Wow, man. | 天啊 |
[07:53] | I’m impressed. | 我惊艳到了 |
[07:55] | I had no idea. | 真没想到 |
[07:56] | And nothing makes you happier | 我只要做了糗事 |
[07:57] | than being scandalized by everything that I do. | 你就开心了 |
[08:00] | Happy? | 开心 |
[08:00] | You needed my help to the tune of $10,000. | 我帮你搞定的一万块 |
[08:03] | Yes, I know, and I appreciate that. | 我知道 感激不尽 |
[08:05] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说一下 |
[08:06] | Doesn’t sound like appreciation. | 我可没听出感激不尽 |
[08:07] | I’m just saying that whenever you’re around me, | 只要你在我身边 |
[08:08] | I don’t think you’re conscious of it, | 你可能都没意识到 |
[08:10] | but you are incapable of drawing a nonjudgmental breath. | 你就连喘气都带着批判 |
[08:13] | Don’t be so irascible. | 别太暴躁了 |
[08:14] | It is my job to tough-love you. | 严爱你是我的职责 |
[08:15] | That’s not a verb. | 那不是个动词 |
[08:17] | For the past three years, | 过去三年里 |
[08:18] | you have been the hottest of all messes ever. | 你捅的篓子最大 |
[08:20] | If I didn’t help you, who would? | 我不帮你 谁帮你 |
[08:22] | Nope, not judgmental at all. Not at all. | 一点都不批判呢 完全没有 |
[08:27] | Oh, these texts aren’t even going through. | 一个短信都没发出去 |
[08:29] | Shit. | 要命 |
[08:31] | I really hope that kid got her that note. | 真希望那孩子把纸条给她了 |
[08:33] | So is the plan, like, | 你的计划就是 |
[08:35] | you and Sophia live a life of crime? | 和索菲娅走上罪犯生涯 |
[08:39] | I don’t really have a plan at the moment | 我眼下真是没有计划 |
[08:41] | other than, I mean, | 我是说 |
[08:42] | my parents are being held hostage. | 我父母还在被挟为人质 |
[08:44] | Hey, I’m not judging, man. | 我没指责你 兄弟 |
[08:46] | I’m just asking, ’cause, | 我就是问问 因为 |
[08:49] | I mean, I don’t think I’m cut out for this con stuff. | 我觉得我不大适合行骗 |
[08:53] | I mean, I could be, | 我可以做 |
[08:54] | but I’m destined for something greater. | 不过我致力于更高目标 |
[08:57] | I can feel it in my balls. | 连我的蛋蛋都能感受到 |
[08:59] | Spoken like a man destined for greatness. | 听着真像个志存高远的人 |
[09:03] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[09:04] | – I hate it in here! – Me too! | -我讨厌这 -我也讨厌 |
[09:05] | So give me the deets on Richard Evans. | 给我讲讲理查德·埃文斯 |
[09:08] | What? | 什么 |
[09:10] | No. Why? | 不 为什么 |
[09:12] | I don’t know. I’m intrigued. | 不知道 就是好奇 |
[09:14] | Hey, listen. | 听好了 |
[09:16] | He’s a nice guy, okay? | 他是个好人 好吗 |
[09:17] | He’s been through a lot. | 他挺不容易了 |
[09:18] | You’re not sticking your manicured claws into him. | 别把你魔爪伸向他 |
[09:25] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[09:26] | I can’t believe the real Alice showed up. | 真没想到爱丽丝本尊现身了 |
[09:29] | She’s not Alice. | 她不是爱丽丝 |
[09:30] | Well, she’s the OG Alice. | 她就是爱丽丝本尊 |
[09:34] | Maybe it’s a sign. | 可能这是个信号 |
[09:35] | A sign for what? | 什么信号 |
[09:36] | I don’t know. That, like, shit’s gonna be awesome again. | 说不好 可能就要时来运转了 |
[09:40] | Maybe it all happened… | 也许这一切 |
[09:41] | For a reason | 都是有原因的 |
[09:42] | that Laszlo stormed off in a huff. | 拉斯洛愤然离去 |
[09:44] | You were always in that cycle, | 你总是在循环 |
[09:46] | even when you were dating. | 即便是约会的时候 |
[09:47] | I suppose. | 我想是 |
[09:49] | What do you think about Laszlo? | 你觉拉斯洛怎么样 |
[09:51] | He’s your husband. | 他是你老公 |
[09:53] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[09:54] | I think he’s… | 我觉得他 |
[09:57] | your husband. | 是你老公 |
[09:59] | I just don’t know if that’s true anymore. | 我不知道还是不是真的了 |
[10:04] | Oh, Poops, I’m sorry. | 小波 不好意思 |
[10:06] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[10:09] | I’m fine. It’s just… | 我没事 只是 |
[10:14] | But that Richard. | 不过那个理查德 |
[10:17] | The way he’s looking at me, | 他看我的样子 |
[10:18] | it was so sweet and open, | 那么甜 那么率真 |
[10:21] | so decidedly not Laszlo. | 和拉斯洛不一样 |
[10:23] | I don’t like where this is going. | 我不喜欢这发展趋势 |
[10:26] | It’s not going anywhere. | 不会有什么发展 |
[10:28] | Yet. | 暂时 |
[10:30] | Oy vey. | 天啊 |
[10:31] | And on top of everything, you’re speaking Hebrew? | 除此之外 你还说希伯来语 |
[10:35] | I’m going on a picnic, | 我要去野餐 |
[10:36] | and I’m bringing an apple, a brontosaurus, | 我带一个苹果 一只雷龙 |
[10:40] | a crash helmet, a diorama, an egg, and… | 一顶安全帽 透视画 鸡蛋 以及 |
[10:45] | some fish. | 几条鱼 |
[10:46] | I’m going on a picnic, and I’m bringing an apple, | 我要去野餐 我带一个苹果 |
[10:48] | a brontosaurus, a– | 一只雷龙 一个 |
[10:54] | Oh, are we stopping? | 车停了吗 |
[10:56] | Are we stopping? | 车停了吗 |
[10:59] | Holy shit. | 糟了 |
[11:00] | It’s probably just a spot check. | 应该就是抽查 |
[11:03] | – Play dead. – What? | -装死 -什么 |
[11:41] | Dude, I thought we were goners. | 哥们 我以为我们要死了 |
[11:42] | I thought they were gonna shoot us. | 我以为他们要开枪了 |
[11:44] | What? | 什么 |
[11:45] | This is what immigration is like? | 移民局就这样吗 |
[11:49] | Dude, this is a major issue. | 这问题很严重啊 |
[12:02] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[12:03] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:07] | Hi, Maddie. | 曼蒂 |
[12:17] | You changed your hair. | 你染发了 |
[12:21] | Some things still come for you. | 还有信寄来这里 |
[12:23] | Maybe you should have them forwarded to Houston. | 你把收件地址转到休斯顿吧 |
[12:34] | Sad not having you at Christmas this year. | 你今年圣诞没回来真是太可惜了 |
[12:38] | I know. I’m sorry about that. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[12:40] | It’s quiet. | 一点都不热闹 |
[12:42] | We missed you. | 我们都很想你 |
[12:45] | I missed you too. | 我也想你们 |
[12:52] | Mom, I need to tell you something. | 妈 我得跟你说件事 |
[12:53] | It’s important. | 很重要 |
[13:00] | I don’t live in Houston. | 我不住休斯顿 |
[13:03] | I never did. | 压根就没住过 |
[13:05] | And I don’t work for UNICEF. | 也不在联合国儿童基金会上班 |
[13:08] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[13:14] | Well, aren’t you gonna say something? | 你不说点什么吗 |
[13:17] | How are you making money? | 你怎么赚钱 |
[13:19] | Just job to job, really. | 打零工吧 |
[13:25] | Job to job. | 打零工 |
[13:26] | Yeah, I’ve been, um, just figuring it out. | 嗯 我还在解决 |
[13:32] | I’m sure that sounds flaky to you, | 你肯定觉得很奇怪 |
[13:34] | just like everything else I’ve done. | 就像我做的其他事一样 |
[13:37] | I never thought working for UNICEF sounded flaky. | 我不觉得联合国儿童基金会上班很奇怪 |
[13:43] | Is there anything else you want to tell me? | 你还有什么事要跟我说吗 |
[13:50] | Just that I’m sorry for not being honest. | 对不起 我之前没有说实话 |
[13:55] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[13:58] | Thanks for saying so. | 谢谢你能说出来 |
[14:04] | Dad in his room? | 老爸在他房间 |
[14:05] | Asleep, as usual. | 老样子 还睡着呢 |
[14:07] | But please wait until he’s up to say hi. | 等他醒来打个招呼吧 |
[14:11] | You staying the night? | 你过夜吗 |
[14:13] | – Is that okay? – Of course. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[14:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:48] | Oh, I got to piss so bad. | 我膀胱要炸了 |
[14:50] | My leg’s asleep. | 我腿麻了 |
[14:52] | Oh, boy. Look out. Look out. Look out. | 哥们 小心点 慢点 |
[14:54] | – Oh, pee, pee, pee… – So bad. | -尿尿 -憋不住了 |
[14:55] | – Pee, pee. – So bad. | -尿尿 -憋不住了 |
[15:00] | What? We have to pee there? | 什么 我们在那尿 |
[15:03] | It’s just like camp! | 跟野营一样 |
[15:05] | I hated camp! | 我讨厌野营 |
[15:07] | Yo, yo, back up, dude. | 过去点 哥们 |
[15:08] | You’re, like, right next to me. | 你离我太近了 |
[15:10] | Ah, shit. | 靠 |
[15:12] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[15:15] | The fricking guy’s, like, yelling at us in Spanish. | 那人跟我们说西班牙语 |
[15:17] | I know; it was like being in a tomb. | 对啊 就像在棺材里一样 |
[15:18] | Right? It’s like we were stuck in a foxhole. | 对吧 就跟困在散兵坑了一样 |
[15:20] | I’m definitely getting cremated. | 我一定要火葬 |
[15:22] | I thought we had some nice moments, actually. | 我感觉还不错啊 |
[15:25] | Guys. | 各位 |
[15:27] | There are two things we have to accomplish. | 我们现在要搞定两件事 |
[15:29] | First, I have to rescue my family from Max. | 第一 我要从马克斯手里救出我的家人 |
[15:31] | No, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[15:32] | You’re not doing this by yourself. | 你不能自己去 |
[15:33] | It’s my family. | 这是我的家人 |
[15:34] | If I show up with anybody else, | 如果我带了别人 |
[15:36] | it could everything up. | 会节外生枝的 |
[15:38] | Agreed? | 对吧 |
[15:39] | Well, shit, man, I guess. | 靠 也是 |
[15:41] | Good. Which brings me to goal number two. | 很好 所以我们还有第二个任务 |
[15:44] | You guys have to go to Scottsdale and get the ring. | 你们去斯科茨代尔拿戒指 |
[15:47] | We may need the leverage, | 我们可能需要筹码 |
[15:48] | and we definitely need the money. | 肯定也要钱 |
[15:50] | When you’re done and assuming I made peace with Max, | 你们搞定后 我和马克斯也谈妥了 |
[15:52] | we meet up someplace discreet. | 就找个隐蔽的地方碰头 |
[15:54] | We just have to figure out where. | 现在得找个地方 |
[15:56] | Hey, what’s going on at the cabin these days? | 最近小屋有人吗 |
[15:58] | Ugh, Mom is insisting that all the cousins come up for Labor Day. | 老妈让所有的兄弟姐妹劳动节的时候都得去 |
[16:02] | And I mean all of them. | 所有人 |
[16:03] | I mean right now. | 我是说现在 |
[16:05] | Oh, nothing. | 没人 |
[16:07] | Why don’t you guys use it as a hideout? | 你们不如用来藏身吧 |
[16:09] | Gee, good idea. | 好主意 |
[16:09] | It’s in way upstate New York, like in the woods woods. | 在纽约北部 深林里面 |
[16:12] | Good, then we have a plan. | 好 那就这么办了 |
[16:14] | Richard, I need one thing first. | 理查德 我还需要一个东西 |
[16:28] | Hey, what kind of bra are you wearing? | 你穿什么内衣 |
[16:31] | Agent Provocateur, Lorna cut, nude. | “密探” 罗娜系列裸色 |
[16:35] | And you’re, what, 34B? | 你胸围34B |
[16:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[16:40] | Cool. Take it off. | 很好 脱了吧 |
[16:43] | Just let me know if anyone comes within 40 to 50 feet. | 如果有人离我们40到50英尺就跟我说 |
[16:46] | Look casual. | 别拘束 |
[16:51] | One Mississippi, two Mississippi, | 一秒钟 两秒钟 |
[16:55] | three Mississ– | 三秒钟 |
[16:56] | Ah, yeah! Still got it. | 好嘞 手艺还在 |
[16:58] | You certainly do. | 是啊 |
[17:03] | Did you reach Sophia? | 联系到索菲娅了吗 |
[17:04] | No, I called, like, five times. | 没有 我打了五个电话 |
[17:06] | I can’t tell if it’s going to voicemail | 不知道是转到语音信箱 |
[17:07] | or it’s not in service. | 还是无服务 |
[17:08] | She’s probably pissed we left without her. | 她可能气我们没带上她吧 |
[17:10] | Yeah, that’s what I said. | 嗯 我就是这么说的 |
[17:11] | – Thank you. – You’ll find her. | -谢了 -你会找到她的 |
[17:17] | Be careful, okay? | 小心点 好吗 |
[17:19] | Yes, Mom. | 好的 老妈 |
[17:20] | I promise to check in along the way. | 路上我会报平安的 |
[17:24] | Hey, don’t speed. | 别超速 |
[17:24] | Yeah, don’t speed. | 没错 别超速 |
[17:26] | Maybe you should have hotwired a minivan. | 你应该偷一辆小货车的 |
[17:28] | – Gross. – Please. | -恶心 -拜托 |
[17:29] | Always forward. | 向前走 |
[17:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:33] | I cannot wait to tell Mom… | 我想跟老妈说 |
[17:35] | Here. | 给 |
[17:37] | Try not to, you know, kill anybody | 别杀人 |
[17:40] | or–or die. | 也别死 |
[17:42] | Excellent advice. | 好建议 |
[18:19] | Maddie Jonson at long last. | 终于见到曼蒂·琼森了 |
[18:21] | A pleasure to finally meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[18:23] | You too. | 我也是 |
[18:24] | Thank you for the consideration. | 谢谢你考虑我 |
[18:26] | Max tells me you’re a natural. | 马克斯跟我说你很有天赋 |
[18:28] | A phenom, he said. | 说你是个人才 |
[18:30] | I do what I can. | 我很努力 |
[18:33] | You have a worldly way about you. | 你有种很世故的感觉 |
[18:35] | Would you call yourself an old soul? | 你觉得自己算是佛系吗 |
[18:39] | I never really thought about it. | 我没想过 |
[18:41] | I suppose I could be. | 应该可以吧 |
[18:43] | Ah, an outsider and an observer? | 局外人和观察者 |
[18:48] | Yes, I have always felt that way. | 嗯 我一直这么觉得 |
[18:51] | Max, Sally, you and me, | 马克斯 莎莉加上你和我 |
[18:54] | we’re seekers. | 我们是搜寻者 |
[18:56] | Seekers? | 搜寻者 |
[18:57] | We want to live life by our own rules | 我们想凭着自己的规矩生活 |
[19:00] | and explore the limits of control. | 探索控制的极限 |
[19:01] | Did you remind her not to say more than she has to? | 你提醒她别乱说话了吗 |
[19:04] | Yes, she’s going to do fine. | 嗯 她没问题的 |
[19:06] | Like, you said, the Doctor has an eye for talent. | 你说医生很善于发掘天才的 |
[19:08] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[19:10] | But the Doctor can be overly discriminating. | 但医生也会过度歧视人 |
[19:13] | Do you know what the greatest con of all is? | 你知道最伟大的骗局是什么吗 |
[19:18] | Love. | 爱情 |
[19:20] | Love? | 爱情 |
[19:23] | You have a unique ability. | 你有独特的能力 |
[19:25] | You instinctually grasp what lies | 你能靠直觉捕捉到 |
[19:26] | behind a person’s desires and longing. | 他人的欲望和渴求 |
[19:29] | Very rare. | 非常少见 |
[19:31] | That talent will allow us to explore | 这种天赋可以让我们发掘 |
[19:34] | some interesting opportunities. | 有趣的新机遇 |
[19:40] | Your first opportunity. | 你第一个机遇 |
[19:43] | Everything you need to know is inside. | 你要知道的东西都在里面 |
[19:49] | Cute. | 挺帅 |
[19:52] | I’m supposed to… | 我要 |
[19:53] | Learn about him, study him, | 了解他 研究他 |
[19:55] | and then maybe run into him somewhere appropriate. | 然后在合适的时机邂逅他 |
[19:59] | See where it leads. | 看会发生什么 |
[20:00] | Max and Sally will be with you, | 马克斯和莎莉会支援你 |
[20:01] | infiltrating his life in their own way. | 用他们各自的方式进入他的生活 |
[20:05] | Part of a new family, so to speak. | 算是个新家庭吧 |
[20:16] | Just have fun with it. | 好好享受吧 |
[20:19] | I’m sure I will. | 肯定会的 |
[20:20] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎来到这个大家庭 |
[20:55] | – Hello? -Yeah, it’s Max. | -喂 -是马克斯 |
[20:57] | – The location has changed. – Why is that? | -地点变了 -为什么 |
[20:59] | Your dad and I thought it would be best | 你爸和我觉得 |
[21:00] | if we took the conversation out of the house. | 不在家谈会比较好 |
[21:02] | We’re at the Roundabout Inn in Bowville. | 我们在鲍维尔的环道旅馆 |
[21:04] | It’s just outside of town. | 就在城外 |
[21:06] | Apparently, they serve the best pancakes | 这里的薄煎饼在印第安纳最好 |
[21:07] | in Indiana, so follow the plan. | 所以乖乖听话吧 |
[21:10] | You might even get a chance to enjoy them. | 说不定还有机会品尝一下呢 |
[21:11] | Let me speak to my father. | 让我爸接电话 |
[21:16] | – Ezie? – Are you okay? | -小以 -你没事吧 |
[21:18] | Dad, what-what’s going on? | 爸 怎么回事 |
[21:20] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:21] | Everything here is going as civilly as possible. | 他们没对我动粗 |
[21:24] | You are not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[21:26] | How do you expect me not to worry? | 我怎么可能不担心 |
[21:27] | Just don’t! You’re a Bloom. | 别担心 你可姓布鲁姆啊 |
[21:29] | When things get tough, stick your head up and– | 遇到难关时 昂首 |
[21:32] | Put your shoulders back. | 挺胸 |
[21:33] | Yeah, I got it, Dad. I got it. | 嗯 我明白 爸 我明白 |
[21:36] | I’ll be with you soon, okay? | 我马上就来找你 好吗 |
[21:38] | All right, good. | 好的 |
[21:40] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[21:41] | Keep your wits about you. | 一定要冷静 |
[21:43] | I will. | 会的 |
[22:06] | How long you been in this line of work? | 你干这行多久了 |
[22:08] | Almost 40 years. | 快40年了 |
[22:11] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[22:15] | We’ve both been at it a while. | 都干挺久的了 |
[22:19] | I knew a con man once. | 我也认识一个骗子 |
[22:22] | Guy I grew up with, Gabe Singer. | 是我发小 加布·辛格 |
[22:24] | He’d dress up like a rabbi | 他穿得像个拉比 |
[22:26] | and go door-to-door selling Torah scrolls. | 挨家挨户地卖律法卷轴 |
[22:30] | Said they’d been pulled from the floorboards | 说它们是从华沙犹太区家里的地板上 |
[22:32] | of homes in the Warsaw ghetto. | 撬出来的 |
[22:35] | Precious relics. | 是非常珍贵的遗物 |
[22:37] | They were just cheap rip-offs. | 其实就是赝品 |
[22:39] | He’d pour coffee on them, kick them around in the dirt. | 他会给它们泼咖啡 在土里来回踢 |
[22:43] | And people bought ’em. | 人们就买了 |
[22:44] | They believed. | 他们信了 |
[22:46] | They wanted to believe. | 他们愿意相信 |
[22:48] | Innocent people. | 无辜的人 |
[22:53] | I don’t know how you people can do what you do. | 我不知道你们怎么下得去手 |
[22:55] | I don’t know how people can steal a patent | 我不明白为什么有人会从兄弟那窃取专利 |
[22:57] | from their own brother and then have him institutionalized. | 再把人家送去精神病院 |
[23:00] | Hey, you want to know something? | 知道吗 |
[23:01] | It’s not that simple. | 这没那么简单 |
[23:02] | I’m sure it was very complicated. | 肯定很复杂 |
[23:04] | As a matter of fact, it was. | 就是很复杂 |
[23:06] | Haven’t I been punished enough? | 我还没受够惩罚吗 |
[23:12] | Looks like you’ve been punished too, yeah? | 感觉你也被惩罚过了啊 |
[23:15] | What happened? Some poor sucker finally catch up to you? | 怎么回事 哪个可怜的傻瓜找到你了 |
[23:17] | Hey, cool it with the 20 Questions. | 别问那么多问题 |
[23:20] | No, why don’t you tell him? | 不 不如你告诉他吧 |
[23:22] | What? | 什么 |
[23:24] | Why don’t you tell him what happened, Max? | 你跟他说说发生了什么吧 |
[23:28] | I don’t know what happened, Sally. | 我不知道 莎莉 |
[23:29] | Why don’t you guess? | 猜猜看啊 |
[23:43] | So what do you think the chances are | 你觉得玛格丽特·琼森 |
[23:45] | that Margaret Jonson actually drops a dime on her own daughter? | 举报她自己女儿的概率有多大 |
[23:48] | What would you do? You’re a father. | 你有孩子 你会怎么做 |
[23:50] | Our girl’s in trouble. | 我们女儿有麻烦了 |
[23:53] | Yeah, but I like to think that I raised them well enough | 是啊 但是我认为我已经教育的很好了 |
[23:55] | that they wouldn’t become con artists. | 她们不会去当骗子 |
[23:57] | That’s just me. | 那只是我 |
[24:00] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[24:03] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:06] | I’m the oldest of three. | 我是三兄妹中最大的一个 |
[24:07] | My brother Ray, the youngest, | 我最小的弟弟 雷 |
[24:09] | like me, crossed “T”S, dotted “I”S, | 像我一样 中规中矩 |
[24:12] | lives in Woodbridge, New Jersey. | 住在新泽西的木桥镇 |
[24:15] | He is a high school principal, | 他是一所高中的校长 |
[24:16] | married a cardiologist. | 娶了位心脏病专家 |
[24:18] | Then there’s our sister, June. | 再就是我的妹妹 琼 |
[24:21] | Same parents, same love, same everything. | 跟我们在一样的环境下长大 |
[24:24] | She set our grandparents’ house on fire when she was 10, | 十岁时她放火烧了祖父母的房子 |
[24:28] | ran away to Los Angeles when she was barely 15, | 刚满十五又离家出走去了洛杉矶 |
[24:33] | found face down in a reservoir | 在她二十岁生日的两天前 |
[24:35] | two days before she turned 20. | 死在了水库里 |
[24:37] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[24:39] | Sometimes it’s about the way you’re raised. | 有时候这和你所受的教育有关 |
[24:41] | Sometimes it’s about the genes. | 但有时候这就是天生的 |
[24:43] | And sometimes it’s just so goddamn crazy, | 还有时候就是这样了 |
[24:47] | we don’t have a say in it. | 我们没办法解释 |
[24:50] | Pretending otherwise will drive you crazy. | 找其他借口只会让你发疯 |
[24:55] | Let’s get the check. | 我们买单吧 |
[24:56] | And then to the Blooms’. | 然后去布鲁姆家 |
[24:58] | Well, tomorrow morning? | 要不明天早上 |
[25:00] | It’s been a long drive. | 很长一段路呢 |
[25:01] | It’s time to get some rest. | 是时候休息下了 |
[25:03] | Check, please? | 买单 谢谢 |
[25:06] | And you, my dear, | 你呢 亲爱的 |
[25:08] | should probably call your kids. | 就应该给孩子们打个电话 |
[25:11] | Heading into Indianapolis? | 你们去印第安纳波利斯吗 |
[25:13] | Uh, tomorrow. | 明天吧 |
[25:15] | Tonight we’re just gonna find a hotel and sack out. | 今晚我们想找个酒店然后好好睡一觉 |
[25:18] | – All right. – You got any recommendations? | -好吧 -你有什么推荐的地方吗 |
[25:20] | There’s a place called the Roundabout | 有个叫环道的旅馆 |
[25:22] | two exits down. | 再过两个出口就到了 |
[25:23] | People say they serve the best pancakes in the state. | 都说那的薄煎饼是全州最好吃的 |
[25:25] | Oh, really? Have you tried them? | 是么 你吃过吗 |
[25:27] | I don’t eat gluten. | 我不吃麸质食品 |
[25:36] | Damn, this is a sexy-ass vehicle. | 这车真他妈带感 |
[25:39] | There’s, like, 20 speakers in here. | 就像有二十个音箱在你旁边一样 |
[25:41] | Really feel the bass line up in your donkey-donk, huh? | 低音炮在脑中炸裂 不是吗 |
[25:50] | You want to know what I love about these cars? | 你想知道我喜欢这些车哪儿么 |
[25:51] | What do you love about these cars? | 你喜欢它们哪儿 |
[25:53] | They’re body-on-frame. | 车身结构 |
[25:55] | Ooh, that sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣啊 |
[25:56] | It is fun. | 是很有趣 |
[25:57] | I don’t mean to mansplain. | 我不想说教 |
[25:58] | You probably know that, right? | 你也许知道 对吗 |
[25:59] | Is that why you got it? | 你是因为这买它的吗 |
[26:01] | The 6.2 V8 or, | 6.2升V8引擎还是 |
[26:03] | what, the shale interiors with the cocoa accents? | 喜欢这车里深褐色的内饰 |
[26:07] | Actually, I just got it | 实际上 我买它 |
[26:09] | ’cause it was the most expensive one they had. | 因为这是最贵的一辆 |
[26:11] | Mm, I love that. | 我爱这个理由 |
[26:13] | So tell me something about little sis I don’t know. | 说些妹妹的八卦吧 我不知道的那种 |
[26:16] | My goodness. Where to start? | 天啊 从哪说起呢 |
[26:18] | N-o spells “No.” | “不”怎么写知道吗 |
[26:21] | Did you know that this cool downtown artist | 你知道这个很酷的城市艺术家 |
[26:24] | was once a very serious equestrian? | 曾经是一名骑手吗 |
[26:27] | – Oh, what? – One year riding. | -什么 -骑了一年的马 |
[26:28] | Two state championships. | 拿了两次州冠军 |
[26:30] | – Then she quit. – Poppy. | -然后她就不骑了 -波比 |
[26:32] | Jules fell off the horse and quit. | 茱尔斯从马上摔了下来就不骑了 |
[26:34] | I did not fall off the horse. | 我没有从马上摔下来 |
[26:35] | Her name was Banner, and she broke her leg, | 她叫班纳 摔伤了腿 |
[26:37] | and they put her down, | 他们就把她处死了 |
[26:38] | and I didn’t want to ride anymore. | 然后我就再也不想骑了 |
[26:45] | Riding in a Caddy | 在凯迪拉克里 |
[26:46] | with a couple of horse girls. | 和一对马术姐妹花在一起 |
[26:48] | Could be worse. | 还不错 |
[26:57] | 斯科茨代尔 海拔 1257 成立年份 1951 | |
[27:02] | Foreclosed? | 取消房屋赎回权 |
[27:06] | What the hell? | 这怎么回事 |
[27:09] | Is that normal? | 这正常么 |
[27:11] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:18] | What happened, Richie? | 怎么回事 小理理 |
[27:19] | Weren’t you paying the mortgage? | 你没有还房贷么 |
[27:24] | I was behind on a few payments, | 我晚交了几次 |
[27:26] | and I was waiting until we sold the ring. | 我想等我们把戒指卖了后还的 |
[27:29] | We had to go to Mexico, and– | 后来不得不去墨西哥 然后 |
[27:32] | God damn it, Richie. | 我靠 小理 |
[27:34] | You stupid idiot! | 你这个蠢货 |
[27:35] | God! Stupid, stupid, stupid! | 简直愚蠢至极 |
[27:37] | Okay, okay, let’s just go inside and check | 行了 我们先进去看看情况 |
[27:40] | before we totally freak out. | 再抓狂也不迟 |
[27:42] | No, no, no, we cannot go inside, | 不 我们不能进去 |
[27:44] | because they probably showed whoever’s in there our photos, | 他们可能会给那里的所有人看我们的照片 |
[27:46] | and we’ll be those idiot criminals | 那我们就变成了重回罪案现场的 |
[27:47] | returning to the scene of the crime. | 愚蠢犯人 |
[27:49] | I can go in. | 我可以进去 |
[27:50] | Yeah! She can go in. | 对啊 她可以进去 |
[27:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:54] | I can’t let you go in there alone. | 我不能让你一个人进去 |
[28:11] | Afternoon, folks. | 下午好啊 |
[28:12] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[28:13] | JTS, Sun Briar Realty. | JTS 太阳石地产公司的 |
[28:15] | Archer Sutton. This is my wife. | 阿彻·萨顿 这位是我夫人 |
[28:17] | – Ellie Sutton. – Hello. | -埃莉·萨顿 -你好 |
[28:18] | Well, Ellie, Archer, | 好的 埃莉 阿彻 |
[28:21] | you have hit the jackpot with this one. | 你们能看到这个房子可算走运了 |
[28:23] | This two-bedroom, one-family beauty | 这个拥有两间卧室的完美套间 |
[28:25] | just went on public auction for $25,000. | 公开拍卖价格只要两万五 |
[28:29] | Yeah, that’s how much is left on the mortgage | 是的 这是上一位房主 |
[28:31] | from the previous owner. | 未还完的房贷金额 |
[28:32] | Shit, man. | 操 |
[28:33] | I’m sorry? | 不好意思 |
[28:34] | We just can’t believe | 我们只是难以相信 |
[28:36] | houses for public auction go for such absurdly low prices. | 公开拍卖的价格竟会如此之低 |
[28:40] | Truth is, | 其实 |
[28:40] | he’s on the board at the Kenner Club, | 他是肯纳俱乐部的董事会成员 |
[28:41] | so this will be something of a winter sanctuary for us. | 我们想将这里作为我们的冬季度假房 |
[28:44] | Such a lovely sanctuary. | 好一个精致的冬季度假房 |
[28:46] | I’m not sure about these ceilings, though. | 虽然我还得再考虑一下这个天花板 |
[28:49] | Well, yeah, not the grandest, but– | 是的 这不是最好的那种 但是 |
[28:50] | Add some cove lighting, vertical paneling… | 装一些凹嵌式的顶灯 竖直的镶板 |
[28:53] | You know, cove… | 凹嵌式 |
[28:54] | Lower set sofas, | 矮一点的组合沙发 |
[28:55] | maybe widen the windows, right? | 或许还可以再把窗户加宽 对吗 |
[28:56] | Yeah, yeah, definitely. | 对 当然 |
[28:58] | Honey, I’m gonna take a walk around. | 亲爱的 我去别的地方看看 |
[29:00] | You guys work all that out. | 你们先讨论 |
[29:02] | Yes, darling. | 好 亲爱的 |
[29:03] | So why don’t you show me where these bedrooms are? | 你是不是应该带我去看下卧室在哪儿呢 |
[29:07] | Well, the bathroom is right down the hall. | 好的 浴室就在走廊的尽头处 |
[29:10] | I’m sorry, did you say “The bathroom”? | 不好意思 你刚刚是说浴室吗 |
[29:54] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[29:55] | Uh, yeah, I actually found it. | 我找到了 |
[29:56] | I’m just really into digging into this garbage with my bare hands. | 我只是非常喜欢徒手翻垃圾 |
[30:10] | It’s okay. We’ll work it out. | 没事的 我们会想出办法的 |
[30:12] | Yeah. Let’s just go. | 嗯 我们走吧 |
[30:14] | There’s nothing left for me here. | 这里已经没有我要的东西了 |
[30:31] | No. Hey, absolutely– | 不 不要 |
[30:32] | Get this out of here. | 把这个拿走 |
[30:33] | Come on, it’s just like you but with personality. | 拿着吧 除了更有性格之外都很像你 |
[30:35] | So he said everything of value in the house | 他说这间屋子有价值的东西 |
[30:37] | was put up for auction and sold. | 全都进行售卖或者拍卖了 |
[30:39] | Oh, man. Well, that’s it, then. | 天啊 好吧 已经这样了 |
[30:43] | Hopefully, Ezra’s doing better than we are. | 希望以斯拉要比我们强 |
[30:45] | Drama queens. | 戏精们 |
[30:47] | What do you do when you fall off a horse? | 当你从马上摔下来会做些什么 |
[30:49] | Shoot it. | 一枪崩了它 |
[30:56] | I’ll get the rooms. You get the bags. | 我去订房间 你去拿包 |
[31:02] | I’m grabbing ice and some drinks. | 我去找些冰块和一些喝的 |
[31:19] | Two separate rooms, each with a queen-size bed. | 两间大床房 |
[31:23] | We only have two twins left. | 我们只剩下两个双人间了 |
[31:26] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[31:27] | We only have– | 我们只剩下 |
[31:28] | Ice machine? | 制冰机在哪 |
[31:29] | All the way down that way. | 沿着那条路走 |
[31:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:35] | Just give me whatever you have left. | 有什么房给什么吧 |
[31:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:37] | Well, have Mommy take a picture of it | 让妈妈照个照片 |
[31:40] | and send it to Daddy, and I’ll make it my screensaver. | 然后发给爸爸 我把它设为屏保 |
[31:51] | Are you kidding? | 你在逗我吗 |
[31:52] | Those pancakes better be worth writing home about. | 你们的薄煎饼最好做得跟推荐的一样 |
[31:55] | Kitchen’s closed. | 厨房休息了 |
[31:56] | We’re putting in new sprinklers. | 我们正在装新的洒水器 |
[31:58] | May I have some change, please? | 请问我能换些零钱吗 |
[32:01] | If that’s for another guest, | 如果那个给另外一个顾客的 |
[32:02] | I need their signature. | 我需要他的签名 |
[32:04] | You can’t sign for them. | 你不能帮他代签 |
[32:13] | Sir, did you want change? | 先生 你是要零钱吗 |
[32:23] | Mrs. Jonson? | 琼森夫人 |
[32:28] | What is it? | 发生什么了 |
[32:28] | I just saw that goddamn FBI agent, | 我刚刚看到那个联调局探员了 |
[32:30] | that Angie lady. | 那个叫安琪的 |
[32:31] | What? | 什么 |
[32:32] | Shit, Patrick’s there too. | 妈的 帕特里克也在那 |
[32:33] | Look, he’s right there. | 看 他就在那 |
[32:34] | – Is she there now? – Yes. | -她也在那吗 -是的 |
[32:36] | She’s planning on spending the night. | 她准备在这过夜 |
[32:37] | After that, I don’t know. | 再之后的话 我就不知道了 |
[32:39] | We’ll be there as fast as we can, | 我们尽快赶过去 |
[32:40] | and I promise you we will keep her safe. | 我向你保证 会确保她的安全 |
[32:43] | I should go. | 我挂了 |
[32:49] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[32:50] | That was Margaret Jonson. | 刚是玛格丽特·琼森 |
[32:51] | Maddie’s home. | 曼蒂回家了 |
[32:54] | Your wife or your stupid son called the cops. | 你老婆还是你那笨蛋儿子报警的 |
[32:55] | That was your plan, you idiot? | 那是你的计划吧 你个白痴 |
[32:57] | What? No! | 什么 不是 |
[32:58] | I swear to God I will hurt you | 我发誓我会虐你 |
[32:59] | in ways you cannot imagine! | 用你无法想象到的方式 |
[33:01] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, Sally. | 等等 等等 莎莉 |
[33:02] | Are they leaving? Look. | 他们要走了吗 看 |
[33:06] | They’re leaving. | 他们是要走了 |
[33:07] | Well, if she thinks you made her, | 如果她觉得你认出她了 |
[33:08] | of course they’re leaving, and they’ll send the cops! | 他们当然要走了 他们还会叫警察来 |
[33:10] | Just take it easy. | 淡定 |
[33:11] | We’re leaving as soon as they’re out of here. | 他们一走我们就离开这里 |
[33:27] | I’m not sitting back for crooks! | 我不会对骗子坐视不管 |
[33:29] | Get your hands off me. | 放手 |
[33:44] | – Calm down. – Let me out! | -冷静点 -让我出去 |
[33:45] | – Calm down! – Let me out! | -冷静点 -放我出去 |
[33:47] | Arthur, stop! | 亚瑟 住手 |
[33:53] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, Jesus Christ. | -我的天 -天啊 |
[33:56] | It’s like the whole goddamn thing is in there. | 感觉整个玩意儿都插进去了 |
[33:59] | – All right, don’t move. – Okay. | -好了 别动 -好 |
[34:02] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[34:03] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[34:05] | Oh, God, we need to clean this. | 天 需要处理一下伤口 |
[34:08] | We’ll use hand soap for now. | 先用香皂吧 |
[34:10] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[34:12] | Arthur, are you calm in there? | 亚瑟 你在里面冷静点了吗 |
[34:15] | I need soap and a towel | 我需要香皂和毛巾 |
[34:16] | and no more bullshit. | 别再给我搞事了 |
[34:18] | Come on, schmuck. Answer me. | 快点 笨蛋 回答我 |
[34:20] | Or I’ll let Sally have her way with you. | 不然就让莎莉收拾你了 |
[34:24] | What the? | 什么鬼 |
[34:41] | Well, shit. | 我靠 |
[34:45] | Son of a bitch. God damn it. | 狗娘养的 该死 |
[34:48] | This was not supposed to happen. | 事情不应该这样发展的 |
[34:50] | People were not supposed to die. | 没有人会死的 |
[34:52] | He did it to himself. | 这是他自作自受 |
[34:53] | No, no, this whole thing, | 不 不 这整件事情 |
[34:54] | this whole goddamn thing is out of control. | 整件事情都失去了控制 |
[34:56] | We’re grifters; we’re not killers. | 我们是骗子 不是杀手 |
[34:58] | Hey, get your shit together, God damn it. | 你给我振作起来 该死的 |
[35:00] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[35:02] | Maybe you should ask Heller if we’re killers. | 可能你该问问海勒我们是不是杀手 |
[35:04] | And I don’t recall you getting down on your knees | 当你把我送进兰妮·科恩的车时 |
[35:06] | when you put me in that car with Lenny Cohen. | 我怎么不记得你这样跪下来 |
[35:09] | Rules of the game, Max. | 游戏有规则 马克斯 |
[35:10] | That’s how it goes. | 事情就是这样 |
[35:12] | So pull yourself together, | 振作起来 |
[35:13] | and act like a friggin’ professional. | 专业一点 |
[35:24] | Ah, there’s that face. | 你回来了 |
[35:30] | Maddie, Dad. | 是曼蒂 爸 |
[35:31] | Maddie. | 曼蒂 |
[35:32] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[35:34] | How’s my girl? | 我姑娘最近怎么样了 |
[35:36] | I’m good, Dad. How are you? | 我挺好的 爸 你好吗 |
[35:38] | Oh, you know. | 你知道的 |
[35:39] | Little cabin fever. | 有点闷 |
[35:42] | Happy to still be watching the wheels go round and round. | 很高兴还能看着钟表一圈一圈转过 |
[35:45] | I get it, Dad. | 我知道的 爸 |
[35:48] | So what’s new, hmm? How’s Finland? | 有什么新鲜事吗 芬兰怎么样 |
[35:50] | Uh, Greenland? | 不 是格陵兰 |
[35:53] | You look a little tired, sweetie. | 你看起来有些累 亲爱的 |
[35:57] | Well, things haven’t been so great. | 一般般吧 |
[36:00] | Oh, no? Come on; tell me. | 是吗 来吧 告诉我吧 |
[36:02] | Come into my–my office here. | 来我的 我的办公室 |
[36:10] | It’s, um… | 是这样的 |
[36:14] | Dad, I’ve been working for a very bad person. | 爸 我最近在为一个非常坏的人做事 |
[36:22] | I’ve done some pretty bad things. | 做了些非常坏的事情 |
[36:27] | Tricked people, | 骗人 |
[36:29] | taken their money, hurt them. | 拿走他们的钱 伤害他们 |
[36:34] | I want to stop. | 我想要停止 |
[36:37] | I want to be free of it. | 我想要摆脱这场噩梦 |
[36:39] | You’ve always been so determined. | 你一直都很坚定 |
[36:42] | You know, you–you–you put your mind into something, | 你 你一旦下定决心做什么事情 |
[36:45] | watch out. | 小心点 |
[36:48] | Thanks for saying that, Dad. | 谢谢你这么说 爸 |
[36:52] | Hey, can I tell you something? | 我能告诉你一些事情吗 |
[36:54] | It’s a secret. You can’t tell anyone. | 这是个秘密 你不能告诉任何人 |
[36:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:57] | You know this man I work for, | 我的老板 |
[37:00] | the Doctor? | 那个医生 |
[37:03] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[37:08] | It’s the only way for me to get out, | 只有这样我才能逃出来 |
[37:13] | be free. | 才能自由 |
[37:19] | Hi, there’s that face. | 就是这个表情 |
[37:23] | Hi, Dad. | 爸 |
[37:27] | I’m gonna go downstairs and check on dinner, okay? | 我下楼看看晚餐 好吗 |
[37:29] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[37:38] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[37:46] | Hold on. Hold on. I’m sorry. | 等会 等会 抱歉 |
[37:52] | I didn’t know what I was walking into. | 我不知道这是个什么地方 |
[37:53] | Ah, don’t worry about it. Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 没事 |
[37:56] | Look, we had a problem here. | 我们有个问题 |
[37:58] | I’m very sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[37:59] | It wasn’t supposed to go down this way. | 不应该这样的 |
[38:28] | What did you do to him? | 你们对他做了什么 |
[38:30] | – Kid. – What did you do to him? | -孩子 -你们对他做了什么 |
[38:58] | All right, kid. | 好了 孩子 |
[39:00] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[39:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:09] | Hey, Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[39:21] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 走吧 |
[39:25] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:30] | Okay, come. | 好的 来吧 |
[40:25] | Rise and shine, Jujube. We made it. | 太阳照屁股啦 小妞 我们到了 |
[40:39] | This is no cabin. | 这可不是什么小屋 |
[40:40] | This is a friggin’ starter castle. | 这可是一座城堡 |
[40:42] | Come on. I want to show you around. | 来 我带你转转 |
[40:45] | Don’t worry, guys. I got the bags. | 别担心 大家 包在我这 |
[41:47] | Coffee in the cold. | 目标出现 |
[41:49] | Coffee in the cold. | 目标出现 |
[41:54] | MJ 手机别关机 到时候打电话给你 X |