| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Previously on “Imposters”… | 《假面真情》前情回顾 |
| [00:05] | Is it difficult to fall in love with someone | 只爱上对方一点点 |
| [00:09] | just a little? | 难吗 |
| [00:10] | There was one person | 曾经有一个人 |
| [00:11] | that if things, if life was different… | 如果事情 如果那时生活有所不同 |
| [00:17] | 到朗摩小屋见我 我们可以和大伙叙叙旧 以斯拉 | |
| [00:19] | Where did you hide the ring? | 你把戒指藏哪儿了 |
| [00:21] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你们知道了肯定会生气 |
| [00:24] | Hello, Cy. | 你好啊 赛 |
| [00:25] | I am a con artist, like you. | 我是个骗子 就像你一样 |
| [00:28] | There’s never been a con artist like me. | 可从来没有哪个骗子像我一样 |
| [00:30] | I do know that he is a real doctor | 我知道他确实是一名医生 |
| [00:33] | and he practices in Buffalo, but that is it. | 而且在布法罗工作 仅此而已 |
| [00:37] | Hey, what’s going on at the cabin these days? | 最近小屋有人吗 |
| [00:39] | Nothing. Why don’t you guys use it as a hideout? | 没人 你们不如用来藏身吧 |
| [00:41] | It’s in way upstate New York, like in the woods woods. | 在纽约北部 深林里面 |
| [00:45] | Thanks for the ride | 感谢载我还陪我聊天 |
| [00:46] | and talking and everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
| [00:48] | Don’t you get scared in that big old spooky house? | 你住那个又大又阴森的旧房子不害怕吗 |
| [00:50] | My pals are with me. | 我朋友和我在一起啊 |
| [00:52] | It’s nice to meet my new friend’s friends. | 我很想见我新朋友的朋友 |
| [00:54] | – Let’s have dinner. – Okay. | -我们一起吃个晚饭吧 -好的 |
| [00:56] | See you soon, macaroon! | 回头见 小甜心 |
| [00:58] | This office is for agents who didn’t screw the pooch. | 不会搞砸案子的探员才能来这间办公室 |
| [01:01] | Yeah, well, it doesn’t look like | 好吧 我看你也 |
| [01:02] | you’re having any luck finding the Doctor. | 没什么机会能找到医生 |
| [01:03] | So, listen, I need you to key up a device for me. | 我需要你帮我弄到一个设备 |
| [01:05] | Yeah, yeah, I guess we’re always working, right? | 嗯 我们从来不打烊 对吧 |
| [01:24] | What did you do to him? | 你们对他做了什么 |
| [01:25] | Hello, Ezra. This is the Doctor. | 你好 以斯拉 我是医生 |
| [01:28] | You and Julia and Richard, you work for me. | 现在你和朱莉娅 理查德听命于我 |
| [01:30] | Max and Sally will drop you at Langmore Cabin, | 马克斯和萨莉会载你到朗摩小屋 |
| [01:32] | and I will send a welcome package soon after. | 我随后会送去欢迎礼 |
| [02:09] | 奥尔巴尼 15英里 | |
| [02:22] | 奥尔巴尼 15英里 | |
| [03:43] | So you said north. How far north? | 你说北方 有多远 |
| [03:46] | I’m going all the way up 87 to Montreal, Quebec, the Hudson. | 我要走87号路去蒙特利尔 魁北克及哈德森 |
| [03:51] | I’ll just jump out at, um, Lake George, if that’s cool. | 如果可以 我就在乔治湖下吧 |
| [03:54] | I’m visiting a few friends in their cabin. | 我要去小屋拜访几位朋友 |
| [03:57] | Look, I’m gonna give you a little advice, all right? | 给你点建议好吗 |
| [04:00] | I’m one of the good ones. | 我是好人 |
| [04:02] | But you can’t just hop into a truck | 但是你不能随随便便 |
| [04:05] | with Tom, Dick, or whoever. | 和陌生人上一辆车 |
| [04:07] | People in this world aren’t always what they appear, you know. | 这世上 人们并非都是表里如一的 |
| [04:10] | I know. | 我懂 |
| [04:12] | I’ll try to be careful. | 我会小心的 |
| [04:25] | I killed my father. | 我杀了我爸 |
| [04:27] | – No way. – You had nothing to do with that. | -不可能 -你和这事没关系 |
| [04:29] | He had a heart attack. | 他犯心脏病了 |
| [04:29] | Should never have gone after Maddie, | 就不该去找曼蒂 |
| [04:32] | should never have run off to Mexico. | 就不该去墨西哥 |
| [04:34] | – I left my family alone. – That’s enough. | -我抛弃了家人 -好了 |
| [04:36] | Listen, I know you want to punish yourself right now, | 我知道你现在想惩罚自己 |
| [04:38] | but there is the punished, the punisher– | 但有被惩罚者 惩罚者 |
| [04:40] | And there’s you guys. | 还有你们 |
| [04:46] | When’s the Doctor supposed to reach out? | 医生什么时候联系我们 |
| [04:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [04:49] | He said he’d send an information package. | 他说会发一个信息包 |
| [04:52] | Some information. | 信息 |
| [04:54] | Like “Here’s some information on how to die.” | 诸如一些如何去死的信息 |
| [04:57] | I mean, if I was gonna get rid of us, | 如果我想干掉大家 |
| [04:58] | this is exactly where I would do it. | 我就选这里下手 |
| [05:00] | What? | 什么 |
| [05:01] | Isolated, out in the middle of nowhere. | 偏僻 毫无人烟 |
| [05:04] | We’re like ducks in a barrel. | 我们就是瓮中之鸭 |
| [05:05] | – You mean monkeys. – Fish. It’s fish in a barrel. | -你是说猴子 -鱼 瓮中之鱼 |
| [05:08] | I mean ducks. | 我就是说鸭子 |
| [05:09] | Ducks are highly intelligent and migratory, like us. | 鸭子很聪明 而且总换地方 跟我们一样 |
| [05:12] | And they’re prey, like us. | 而且跟我们一样 被人鱼肉 |
| [05:14] | I hate being prey. | 我不喜欢被人鱼肉 |
| [05:16] | We need to arm ourselves. | 我们要武装自己 |
| [05:17] | Oh, boy, last I said that– | 天啊 上次我说这话 |
| [05:18] | I actually like that idea. | 我其实挺认同这个想法 |
| [05:22] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
| [05:22] | I’m thinking a shotgun. | 我觉得霰弹枪可以 |
| [05:24] | I’m sure there are light hunting rifles– | 这肯定有轻猎枪 |
| [05:25] | There are no guns allowed in this house. | 这屋里不许用枪 |
| [05:28] | The Langmores were prone | 用我妈的话讲 |
| [05:29] | to what my mother would call “Melancholia.” | 朗默家的人比较忧郁 |
| [05:31] | Skin cancer? | 皮肤癌 |
| [05:32] | No, she means suicidal depression. | 不 她意思是自杀倾向的忧郁症 |
| [05:34] | But Grandpa Langmore did love antiquing. | 不过祖父确实喜欢古董 |
| [05:46] | I’m about to get all medieval up in this bitch! | 太中世纪风了吧 |
| [05:51] | All right. Take it easy, buddy. | 好了 淡定 兄弟 |
| [05:54] | You seen this girl? | 你见过这个女孩吗 |
| [05:56] | Sorry, bro. Never seen her. | 抱歉老兄 没见过 |
| [05:58] | She was just in here an hour ago… bro. | 她一小时之前还在 兄弟 |
| [06:01] | We’ve been kind of busy. | 我们挺忙的 |
| [06:05] | Oh, yes, sir, she came in | 是的长官 她进来了 |
| [06:07] | and asked if someone could give her a ride north. | 问是否有人能载她去北面 |
| [06:09] | Does anyone want to give me a ride? | 有人能载我一程吗 |
| [06:10] | Like, everyone’s hand shot up, | 好像所有人都举手了 |
| [06:12] | even the guys that weren’t even going out that way. | 甚至根本不往北边走的人 |
| [06:13] | Charlie, put your hand down. | 查理 把你手放下 |
| [06:15] | But Great Kate wasn’t having it. | 但大凯特没同意 |
| [06:16] | They left through the back door. | 她们从后门走了 |
| [06:18] | All right, you know the name of her transport company? | 好吧 你知道那家运输公司的名字吗 |
| [06:29] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
| [06:32] | Lunchtime. | 该吃午饭了 |
| [06:34] | Your choice of turkey sandwich or… | 你可以选火鸡三明治或者 |
| [06:37] | turkey sandwich. | 火鸡三明治 |
| [06:38] | Oh, no, I’m good. | 不 我不吃了 |
| [06:40] | I must be coming down with something. | 我好像感冒了 |
| [06:41] | Christ, I’m freezing. | 天啊 冷死了 |
| [06:42] | I could run out again and get you some cold and flu. | 我可以再出去一下 给你拿点感冒药 |
| [06:44] | No, no. Did you talk to the Doctor? | 不 你去见医生了 |
| [06:46] | I did. | 见了 |
| [06:47] | What was his angle with the kids? | 他准备怎么对付那几个孩子 |
| [06:50] | You’ll find out. | 你会知道的 |
| [06:52] | You can’t keep me in the dark, Sal. | 你能一直瞒着我 小莎 |
| [06:54] | That doesn’t do anybody– | 这对大家都 |
| [06:57] | Max. | 马克斯 |
| [07:02] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
| [07:04] | I told you not to scratch it. | 我说了不要抓 |
| [07:06] | It itched. | 很痒 |
| [07:10] | Wow! Maid Marion on her tiptoed feet! | 厉害啊 兄弟 |
| [07:13] | I was aiming for the other target. | 我瞄的不是这个靶 |
| [07:15] | Stand back. | 往后 |
| [07:22] | That’s gonna hurt. | 肯定挺疼的 |
| [07:26] | Freedooooom! | 自由 |
| [07:27] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
| [08:38] | – Ez– – I’m fine. It’s fine. | -小以 -我没事 没事 |
| [08:43] | Is he a head case now? | 他疯了吗 |
| [08:45] | We’re on a war footing here. | 我们现在是战备状态 |
| [08:46] | Don’t be a dick, okay? His dad died. | 别操蛋了好吗 他爸去世了 |
| [08:48] | I’m sure you were a mess when your mom passed. | 你妈去世时你肯定也很丧 |
| [08:50] | Yeah, of course I was, | 嗯 当然了 |
| [08:51] | but I wasn’t in mortal danger at the time. | 但我当时可没有生命危险 |
| [08:54] | We got to be able to count on him. | 他得指望的上啊 |
| [08:56] | We always count on him; he’s Ezra. | 我们一直指望他 他是以斯拉 |
| [08:59] | Hey, come with me to the basement. | 跟我去趟地下室 |
| [09:00] | More security precautions. | 还得加强安全预防措施 |
| [09:02] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命长官 |
| [09:05] | I don’t usually pick up hitchhikers, | 一般我不给搭便车 |
| [09:07] | but I couldn’t let her get into a truck | 但我不能让她和一帮怪物 |
| [09:08] | with one of those other weirdos. | 上一辆车 |
| [09:10] | Charlie Roo was in there, for God sakes. | 查理·罗也在 天啊 |
| [09:13] | – Jesus. – I understand, Kate. | -天啊 -我懂 凯特 |
| [09:14] | Hey, what name was she going by? | 她说自己叫什么 |
| [09:16] | Didn’t ask. | 没问 |
| [09:17] | Is she in trouble? | 她有麻烦吗 |
| [09:18] | ‘Cause there’s always three sides to every story, I always say, | 我总说 每个故事都有三个版本 |
| [09:21] | and it’s often the woman’s side | 通常都是女性版本 |
| [09:23] | that gets lost in all the noise. | 被淹没在喧嚣之中 |
| [09:25] | Oh, no. I’m on her side. Believe me. | 不 我挺她 信我 |
| [09:28] | Uh, where’d you drop her? Do you know? | 你在哪让她下车的 记得吗 |
| [09:30] | She asked to be let out at Lake George. | 她要求在乔治湖下车 |
| [09:32] | Adirondacks. | 阿迪朗达克山脉 |
| [09:33] | Yeah, I had a great-aunt | 嗯 我有位姑婆 |
| [09:35] | with a little cabin up there. | 在那有间小屋 |
| [09:36] | Live alone after her husband died– | 她在丈夫去世后就独自住在那 |
| [09:38] | – Kate? – Yeah? | -凯特 -嗯 |
| [09:39] | Is Lake George one of those rich folks’ places? | 乔治湖是富人区吗 |
| [09:43] | Lot of old-timey– | 有很多老式的 |
| [09:44] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I heard once | 嗯 我听说 |
| [09:46] | that a Rockefeller and a Rothschild bought a place– | 洛克菲勒家和罗斯柴尔德家都在那买房 |
| [09:48] | Okay, Kate. Thank you very much. | 好 凯特 非常感谢 |
| [09:50] | I’ll be in touch with anything else. | 有事我会再联系你 |
| [09:52] | Okay, cameras and motion detectors are on. | 好了 摄像头和运动检测器开了 |
| [09:55] | Whoa, what’s in here? | 这有什么 |
| [10:01] | Is this the Langmore dungeon? | 这是朗默地牢吗 |
| [10:02] | It’s a secret tunnel. | 这是条秘密隧道 |
| [10:04] | I used to scare the shit out of Poppy down here. | 我以前在这里把波比吓尿 |
| [10:07] | Convinced her it was haunted. | 跟她说这里有鬼 |
| [10:10] | Well, ghosts are make-believe. | 鬼都是骗人的 |
| [10:12] | Anyone who believes in them is– | 相信神鬼的人都 |
| [10:13] | – Panther! – God! | -黑豹 -天啊 |
| [10:16] | It’s not funny. | 一点都不好玩 |
| [10:17] | Seriously, I almost cut your head off. | 真的 我差点把你脑袋砍了 |
| [10:20] | Oh, my God, you’re worse than Poppy. | 你还不如波比 |
| [10:23] | No, this is just the tunnel to the old bomb shelter. | 这条隧道通往旧防空洞 |
| [10:27] | Ghosts are real. | 鬼是存在的 |
| [10:29] | You know, I think Poppy was the ghost of Alice for you. | 我觉得波比对你而言就是爱丽丝的鬼魂 |
| [10:32] | Except they’re both alive, Jules. | 只不过她俩都是活人 茱尔斯 |
| [10:35] | And I made love to both of them. | 而且我和她俩都上过床 |
| [10:36] | Sorry I brought it up. | 不好意思又提了 |
| [10:39] | And even though Alice wasn’t real, | 而且即便爱丽丝不存在 |
| [10:41] | Maddie is, so– | 曼蒂也存在 所以 |
| [10:43] | – Holy shit. – What? | -糟了 -怎么了 |
| [10:44] | Car, car, car, car, car. | 车 车 车 |
| [10:46] | Oh, that’s a terminator car. | 这是终结者的车 |
| [10:51] | You call a hot chick to take my mind off of things? | 你喊辣妹来让我分神 |
| [10:53] | No, shut up. She’s a friend… | 闭嘴吧 她是我朋友 |
| [10:56] | I think. Come on. | 应该吧 来吧 |
| [11:04] | – Well, hi, there. – Howdy. | -你好 -你好 |
| [11:06] | Did I forget that we made plans or something? | 我是忘了咱俩有约还是怎样 |
| [11:09] | I don’t know. Did you? | 不知道 有吗 |
| [11:12] | I’m Lenny. | 我叫兰妮 |
| [11:13] | Richard. How you doing? | 理查德 你好吗 |
| [11:14] | Awesome. | 很好 |
| [11:16] | Onward to the kitchen. | 去厨房 |
| [11:18] | Nice digs. | 高大上啊 |
| [11:20] | Thanks. Up to the left. | 谢谢 在左边 |
| [11:34] | How many are we for dinner? | 我们准备几个人的晚餐 |
| [11:35] | Oh, it’s just us. My sister left. | 就我们几个 我姐妹走了 |
| [11:38] | Perfect. | 很好 |
| [11:38] | I was dying to get to know you better, en famille. | 我非常想了解你放轻松 |
| [11:41] | Richard, Ezra, | 理查德 以斯拉 |
| [11:43] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说很多关于你们的事 |
| [11:46] | Nothing bad, I hope. | 没什么负面消息吧 |
| [11:48] | Who am I to judge? | 轮不到我来评判 |
| [11:52] | 我到了 小以 你和谁在一起 | |
| [12:12] | So, Lenny, you’re a local? | 兰妮 你是本地人吗 |
| [12:14] | No. | 不 |
| [12:15] | She’s a high-end, like, compliance consultant. | 她是高端管理顾问 |
| [12:19] | – Oh, are you with a firm or… – No, no, no. | -那你是给公司做事还是 -不 |
| [12:21] | I work alone, always. | 我独来独往 |
| [12:24] | Finding people you work well with is, uh, very rare, | 找到能共事的人挺不容易的 |
| [12:28] | though I like what you guys have going. | 不过我喜欢你们之间的感觉 |
| [12:30] | A certain vibe, huh? It works. | 特殊的感觉吧 很默契 |
| [12:32] | Oh, no, we don’t work together. | 不 我们不在一起共事 |
| [12:33] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
| [12:36] | I got that part wrong? | 我理解错了 |
| [12:37] | Yeah, no, I didn’t say that. | 不 我没这么说 |
| [12:38] | I used to work with someone for a time. | 我曾经和别人合作过 |
| [12:41] | We were besties, compatriots, lovers. | 我们是死党 同胞也是爱人 |
| [12:44] | I even married him, the whole deal. | 我甚至嫁给他 栓牢了 |
| [12:46] | Yeah, I do not recommend that you marry one another. | 我不建议你们和同伴结婚 |
| [12:49] | – No, no. – Don’t worry about it. | -不会的 -完全不用担心这个 |
| [12:50] | – Not gonna happen. – In, like, a million years. | -不可能 -永远不可能 |
| [12:52] | Good, because mixing business and pleasure, | 好 因为工作生活混为一谈 |
| [12:55] | it seems like pleasure always loses in the end, | 那生活就永远是被牺牲的那个 |
| [12:58] | doesn’t it? | 对吗 |
| [12:59] | Luckily, he and I parted ways | 幸运的是 在我俩 |
| [13:00] | before someone ended up dead | 有人送命或是负重伤之前 |
| [13:02] | or grievously injured. | 我们就离婚了 |
| [13:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [13:06] | No, as much as these two annoy me, | 虽然他们俩很烦人 |
| [13:08] | I can’t imagine myself killing them. | 不过我倒是不想干掉他们 |
| [13:12] | Yet. | 暂时 |
| [13:15] | So, Lenny, who exactly needs your kind of expertee-ing department? | 那么兰妮 哪里会需要用到你的专业 |
| [13:18] | Apparently, bars are a good place to– | 显然酒吧会需要 |
| [13:20] | You three are– | 你们三人 |
| [13:27] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
| [13:30] | Ghost of Langmore’s past. | 朗默家族的鬼魂 |
| [13:35] | Yeah, except ghosts don’t exist. | 嗯 不过世上没有鬼 |
| [13:40] | Says you, bub. | 你还好意思说 |
| [13:43] | I believe in ghosts. | 我信有鬼 |
| [13:45] | Are you serious? | 认真的 |
| [13:46] | Memory, regret, | 记忆 悔恨 |
| [13:48] | lost loved ones, lost things that follow us, | 失去的爱人与过往会追随我们 |
| [13:52] | haunt us. | 挥之不去 |
| [13:53] | My, my, a poet. | 简直是诗人 |
| [13:56] | I don’t believe in any kind of ghosts, | 我就不信有鬼 |
| [13:58] | not “Make noise outside the house” ghosts | 不管是在屋外制造噪音的鬼 |
| [14:02] | or thought ghosts. | 还是心里的鬼 |
| [14:04] | “Thought ghosts.” | 心中的鬼 |
| [14:05] | That’s awesome. | 不错 |
| [14:06] | I have a few of those. | 我有几个 |
| [14:07] | Yeah, who’s the poet now, Mr. Shakespeare? | 这会儿谁是诗人了 莎士比亚大师 |
| [14:09] | Richard Picasso. | 理查德·毕加索 |
| [14:12] | He was right, you know? | 他说得对 |
| [14:14] | You three do belong together, | 你们三人真的默契 |
| [14:16] | maybe because you share the same ghost. | 可能是心存同样的鬼 |
| [14:19] | What do you mean? Who’s “he”? | 什么意思 是谁 |
| [14:23] | Main course time, kiddies. | 主菜好了 孩子们 |
| [14:24] | Take a seat. | 入座 |
| [14:26] | Jules, what the– | 茱尔斯 你… |
| [14:27] | what have you told her? | 都和她说过什么 |
| [14:28] | – I didn’t tell her anything. – Clearly, you have. | -什么都没说 -明显说了 |
| [14:30] | No whispering! | 别说悄悄话 |
| [14:41] | Evans, Bloom, Langmore. | 埃文斯 布鲁姆 朗默 |
| [14:47] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
| [14:49] | Okay, who the hell are you? | 好吧 你到底是谁 |
| [14:51] | I’m surprised you have to ask. | 真奇怪你们会这么问 |
| [14:53] | Hey, I thought you were expecting me. | 我以为你们在等我来 |
| [14:56] | The Doctor sent you… | 医生让你来的 |
| [14:58] | with our assignment. | 有任务 |
| [14:59] | – Bingo. – Oh, my God. | -对了 -天啊 |
| [15:01] | I don’t believe it. I had no idea. | 简直不敢相信 我不知情 |
| [15:04] | Jules, I am not a vampire. | 茱尔斯 我不是吸血鬼 |
| [15:07] | I would have come in anyway, | 反正不管你请不请我 |
| [15:09] | whether you invited me or not. | 我都会来的 |
| [15:10] | So why all the secret squirrel shit, then? | 那干吗神神秘秘的 |
| [15:13] | Why not just come in and cut to the chase? | 光明正大来啊 |
| [15:15] | I wanted to meet the new kids in the family | 我想了解一下新加入大家庭的孩子们 |
| [15:17] | without all this thought ghost stuff getting in the way. | 不想让心中的鬼碍事 |
| [15:20] | Don’t talk to us about family. | 别跟我们扯什么家庭 |
| [15:22] | – You have no right, after– – Stick to poetry. | -你不配 -当诗人去吧 |
| [15:23] | This self-righteous stuff, it’s not cute. | 自以为是的样子才不可爱哟 |
| [15:26] | Maybe I should tell the Doctor that you want out, | 也许我该和医生说你们想走 |
| [15:31] | no deal, hmm? | 不成交 |
| [15:39] | Good choice. | 好选择 |
| [15:40] | One little job for your freedom. | 一项小工作就能换自由 |
| [15:43] | Make your families safe. | 让家人安全 |
| [15:47] | So here you are, | 你们几个 |
| [15:51] | from down-and-out heartbreak in Indianapolis | 从断肠心碎的印第安纳波利斯 |
| [15:54] | to Scottsdale, New York City, | 到斯科茨代尔 纽约 |
| [15:57] | to this moment. | 再聚到这里 |
| [16:00] | Friendship. | 友谊 |
| [16:02] | Partners. | 同伴 |
| [16:03] | Yes, a sort of family. | 也算是家人了 |
| [16:07] | The Doctor places value in family. | 医生很珍惜家人 |
| [16:09] | I mean, look, Max, Maddie, Sally– | 马克斯 曼蒂 莎莉 |
| [16:12] | now, there was a family that ran clickety-clockety-clockwork | 本来有个家庭按部就班地工作 |
| [16:17] | until–yes, we all know what role you played in that sordid tale. | 直到 我们都知道你们干的好事 |
| [16:22] | But the Doctor has high hopes for this new little family, | 但医生对这个新的小家庭有更高的期许 |
| [16:27] | regardless of how temporary it may be. | 哪怕这个家庭可能不会维持多久 |
| [16:30] | So… | 所以 |
| [16:47] | Who’s this? | 她是谁 |
| [16:48] | This is Charlotte Grosvenor. | 这是夏洛特·格罗夫纳 |
| [16:50] | Miss Grosvenor lives in Burlington, Vermont, | 格罗夫纳小姐住在佛蒙特的伯灵顿 |
| [16:53] | and is one of the foremost collectors of– | 她是最著名的收藏家之一 |
| [16:56] | now, this is the good part– Toby jugs. | 厉害的来了 她收藏托比壶 |
| [17:01] | It seems that Miss Grosvenor swooped up | 格罗夫纳小姐在亚利桑那的斯科茨代尔 |
| [17:04] | a certain Toby jug in Scottsdale, Arizona, | 买了些托比壶 |
| [17:08] | and, within it, all the treasures it holds. | 还有里面所有的宝藏 |
| [17:11] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
| [17:13] | Indeed, so now you know where she is, where it is, | 没错 现在你们知道她和戒指的位置 |
| [17:17] | and you can go get it. | 你们可以行动了 |
| [17:19] | How? | 怎么做 |
| [17:22] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |
| [17:31] | This says I’m supposed to be Kasumi Lafayette? | 这上面着我叫卡苏米·拉法耶特 |
| [17:33] | Isn’t that Japanese? | 这不是日本名吗 |
| [17:35] | Clive Rhumagai? | 克莱夫·如马盖 |
| [17:37] | That is the douchiest name I have ever– | 这是我听过最蠢的名字了 |
| [17:39] | Robert Sipe? | 罗伯特·赛普 |
| [17:41] | Ugh, that’s lame. | 太难听了 |
| [17:43] | The Doctor wants the ring. | 医生要戒指 |
| [17:45] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | -就这样 -就这样 |
| [17:47] | Just get the saffron diamond ring, | 拿到橙黄色钻石戒指 |
| [17:48] | deliver it to the Doctor, | 交给医生 |
| [17:49] | and then you can go your bumbling little way. | 你们就随意了 |
| [17:51] | Easy-peasy. | 简单吧 |
| [17:53] | Now, Max and Sally | 马克斯和莎莉 |
| [17:54] | will be waiting for you in Burlington | 在伯灵顿等着你们 |
| [17:55] | to give you necessary support and keep you on task. | 来给你们提供需要的支援和监督 |
| [17:59] | Unfortunately, I cannot stay with you | 很不幸 我不能和你们一起 |
| [18:01] | to enjoy the fruits of my labor, | 来享受我的劳动成果 |
| [18:03] | but do dig in. | 先吃饭吧 |
| [18:05] | You can’t plan a caper on an empty stomach. | 磨刀不误砍柴工 |
| [18:10] | I do hope you never have to see me again. | 希望你们不会再看到我 |
| [18:21] | Do you want open another bottle of wine? | 再开瓶酒吗 |
| [18:26] | I can’t believe I got drunk with her | 我居然跟她一起喝醉了 |
| [18:27] | and told her my life story and let her into my house. | 跟她说了我的故事 还让她进我家了 |
| [18:31] | Hey, she’s hot. | 她很火辣啊 |
| [18:33] | I totally would have. | 我也会的 |
| [18:34] | Hey, I just got emotionally conned again. | 我又被欺骗感情了 |
| [18:37] | I feel gross. | 好恶心呀 |
| [18:38] | Well, shrug it off. | 拉倒吧 |
| [18:40] | Focus on what’s in front of us right now. | 关注眼前 |
| [18:42] | You want to be done with all this or no? | 想不想了解这一切啦 |
| [18:43] | I want to go back to Mexico. | 我想回墨西哥 |
| [18:45] | Okay, so let’s scam this Charlotte lady for my mom’s Toby jug. | 那把我妈的托比壶从这个夏洛特小姐手上骗来 |
| [18:49] | We get the ring, we give it to the Doctor, | 拿到戒指 交给医生 |
| [18:51] | and we’re done. | 就搞定了 |
| [18:53] | Or am I missing something? | 我漏了什么吗 |
| [18:54] | Yeah, I don’t buy any of it. | 我根本不信 |
| [18:57] | It’s not gonna be just this one job. | 肯定不止这一个活 |
| [18:58] | The Doctor will never let us be done. | 医生不会让我们走的 |
| [19:00] | This is just the start. | 这只是开始 |
| [19:01] | You don’t know that. | 这可不一定 |
| [19:03] | Have you literally never seen a single movie? | 你看过电影吗 |
| [19:04] | Yes, I have literally seen a single movie! | 我都看过 |
| [19:07] | Condescending Ezra has arrived, ladies and gentlemen. | 傲慢的的以斯拉到了 女士们先生们 |
| [19:10] | Both of you, stop being so negative. | 你俩别抱怨了 |
| [19:12] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
| [19:13] | We’re good at our shit. | 我们都是高手 |
| [19:14] | Let’s just think for a minute. | 好好想想 |
| [19:16] | Fine. I’m thinking. | 好吧 我在想 |
| [19:17] | Okay, thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [19:22] | Maybe– | 也许 |
| [19:25] | Thinking. | 我还在想 |
| [19:26] | Just think. | 好好想想 |
| [19:29] | What if we sent– | 如果我们派 |
| [19:30] | Still thinking. | 我还在想 |
| [19:32] | I have something big coming. | 马上就要想出好主意了 |
| [19:33] | Richard, I’m really not in the mood for– | 理查德 我真没心情 |
| [19:35] | Dude, I was so close. | 哥们 就快想到了 |
| [19:36] | I’m going somewhere I can actually think. | 我去找个能思考的地方 |
| [19:43] | So what was this big thing you were thinking? | 你有什么好主意 |
| [19:45] | No, I had nothing. | 没有 |
| [19:47] | Just trying to inspire you guys to quit bickering | 我只是不想让你俩吵了 |
| [19:49] | and get your best stuff. | 振作起来 |
| [20:27] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
| [20:28] | I think someone was hurt! | 好像有人受伤了 |
| [20:47] | What are you shoving into my ass? | 你往我屁股上打的是什么 |
| [20:49] | Don’t get frisky. | 别闹 |
| [20:50] | It’s strictly medicinal. | 就是药 |
| [20:58] | Can you save the arm, Doc? | 我手臂还有救吗 医生 |
| [21:00] | Oh, it’s not looking good, Stumpy. | 情况不秒啊 小墩墩 |
| [21:03] | Do you remember Karl the Claw? | 你还记得”利爪”卡尔吗 |
| [21:05] | I dated Karl the Claw. | 我跟他谈过恋爱 |
| [21:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
| [21:09] | Before Key West. | 在基·韦斯特之前 |
| [21:11] | I heard the girls liked him | 我听说妹子喜欢他 |
| [21:12] | because he was able to place his hooks | 是因为他可以用风动 |
| [21:14] | in kind of a pneumatic– | 控制钩子 |
| [21:17] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
| [21:19] | Well, I’ll never tell. | 我可不知道 |
| [21:20] | Well? | 是吗 |
| [21:26] | Thank you, Sal. | 谢谢你 小莎 |
| [21:28] | I don’t deserve any of this, not even you. | 我没资格这样 哪怕是你 |
| [21:31] | Well, I could let you die. | 我可以让你死 |
| [21:33] | Nothing would be easier. | 非常简单 |
| [21:35] | Yeah, maybe you should let me. | 你就该让我死 |
| [21:38] | Maybe you should beg. | 你求求我 |
| [21:41] | I begged the Doctor to let me die, | 我求医生让我死 |
| [21:43] | but he wouldn’t even give me that. | 他都不让 |
| [21:45] | He hurt you that bad? | 他伤得你这么深吗 |
| [21:48] | Oh, he would ask me questions, | 他问我问题 |
| [21:49] | and he would hurt me, but… | 然后伤害我 但 |
| [21:52] | it wasn’t the pain. | 这都不算什么 |
| [21:55] | Kept me in total darkness, | 让我待在小黑屋 |
| [21:56] | just me and this clock, | 只有我和钟 |
| [21:57] | which I couldn’t see, just hear. | 我还看不到钟 只能听着 |
| [22:01] | I tried keeping track of the time by the ticking, | 我想听钟的滴答声来确认时间 |
| [22:04] | thinking it would help get me strong. | 想着这能让我变得坚强 |
| [22:06] | I felt so smart coming up with a plan. | 当时我觉得自己可聪明了 |
| [22:14] | He turned the lights out. | 他把灯关了 |
| [22:15] | And… | 然后 |
| [22:16] | I started counting, and… | 我开始数 |
| [22:21] | I frickin’ lost count. | 后来数不清了 |
| [22:26] | And then, well, | 接着 |
| [22:30] | I just couldn’t seem to stop crying, Maxie. | 我哭得停不下来 马克斯 |
| [22:33] | I was just this thing in the dark, | 我就一直在黑暗中 |
| [22:35] | waiting for the pain. | 等着痛苦的到来 |
| [22:38] | And that’s when I started begging to die. | 这时我就求着去死 |
| [22:44] | But he wouldn’t even give me that. | 可他都不让 |
| [22:51] | I’m sorry, Sal. | 抱歉 小莎 |
| [22:55] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
| [22:58] | I’ll do anything. Just say it. | 我愿意为你做任何事 你说吧 |
| [23:01] | Anything. | 所有事 |
| [23:01] | Here it is. | 有了 |
| [23:03] | Don’t die on me, Max. | 别跟我求死 马克斯 |
| [23:06] | Not just yet. | 现在还不行 |
| [23:40] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
| [23:48] | Holy hell. | 我操 |
| [23:51] | What is this? | 这是干吗 |
| [23:53] | You look like you got some sun, Jules. | 你晒黑了嘛 茱尔斯 |
| [23:55] | You been traveling? | 去旅游了 |
| [23:57] | Seeing some sights on the Doctor’s dime? | 拿医生的钱去游玩了 |
| [23:59] | Um, no, we’ve been dealing with the flaming crap bag | 我们一直在处理你在西雅图 |
| [24:03] | you left us holding in Seattle | 给我们留下的着火的包 |
| [24:04] | while you went off to live your best life | 可你却拿着钱 |
| [24:06] | with all that cash or whatever. | 过舒服日子去了 |
| [24:08] | Who says I left Seattle with any cash? | 谁说我带钱离开西雅图了 |
| [24:11] | You didn’t take the money? | 你没拿钱 |
| [24:12] | Maybe I didn’t take the money. | 我没拿 |
| [24:14] | Or the ring. | 戒指也没拿 |
| [24:16] | What’s that about? | 什么意思 |
| [24:17] | No, nothing. The ring. | 没事 戒指 |
| [24:19] | Love that ring. | 我好喜欢那个戒指 |
| [24:21] | You might think you are really good at this, Jules, | 你可能觉得自己很厉害 茱尔斯 |
| [24:23] | but breaking bread with Lenny Cohen? | 但和兰妮·科恩吃饭 |
| [24:25] | You should be very, very careful. | 你要非常小心 |
| [24:27] | Now, you tell me the truth. | 实话实说 |
| [24:28] | Did you just bring me here to hand me over | 你带我这来是要把我 |
| [24:30] | to the Doctor and Lenny? | 交给医生和兰妮吗 |
| [24:31] | Bring you? What? | 带你 什么 |
| [24:32] | How would we even do that? | 这怎么可能 |
| [24:34] | Text message. | 短信 |
| [24:36] | What? | 什么 |
| [24:37] | I haven’t even thought about you in a very long time, okay? | 我很久都没想到你了 好吗 |
| [24:40] | That in there had nothing to do with you. | 这里的事和你无关 |
| [24:42] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
| [24:43] | How did Lenny Cohen end up in your goddamn kitchen? | 那兰妮·科恩怎么在你厨房 |
| [24:48] | That is a very long | 这事说来 |
| [24:49] | and rather goddamn involved story. | 可就话长了 |
| [24:53] | Fabulous. | 太好了 |
| [24:55] | Got nowhere better to be. | 我也没地方去 |
| [24:57] | I would love to hear all about your adventures. | 我想听听你的神奇旅程 |
| [25:00] | And I’m just dying to hear about yours. | 我也很想听听你的 |
| [25:04] | Hello. I’m Mr. Robert Sipe. | 你好 我叫罗伯特·赛普 |
| [25:07] | Nice to meet ya. | 幸会 |
| [25:10] | Hi, Sipe. | 我叫赛普 |
| [25:13] | Bobby Sipe. | 鲍比·赛普 |
| [25:14] | How you doin’? | 你好啊 |
| [25:17] | Hey, brov, I’m Robby. | 哥们 我叫罗比 |
| [25:19] | Hey. You seen Jules? | 你看到茱尔斯了吗 |
| [25:22] | Have you seen Jules? | 你看到茱尔斯了吗 |
| [25:23] | Not in the last hour, no. | 有一小时没看到了 |
| [25:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
| [25:26] | Drills. | 排练 |
| [25:27] | Yeah, if we’re gonna do this job, | 要干这个活 |
| [25:28] | we got to do it right. | 就得好好干 |
| [25:30] | I don’t want that Amazon coming after us. | 我可不想让让那个”亚马逊人”追杀我们 |
| [25:32] | Man, she is tall. | 她可真高啊 |
| [25:33] | Dude, we should find Jules. | 哥们 我们得去找茱尔斯 |
| [25:36] | I had an epiphany. | 我顿悟了 |
| [25:38] | All right. | 好 |
| [25:39] | Jules! | 茱尔斯 |
| [25:40] | Jules! | 茱尔斯 |
| [25:41] | So now you’re wanted felons in both the U.S. and Mexico? | 所以你犯了重罪 美国和墨西哥都在通缉你 |
| [25:45] | – Great. – At least I didn’t knife someone to death | -厉害啊 -至少我没在大街上 |
| [25:47] | in the middle of Main Street. | 捅死过人 |
| [25:49] | Half to death. | 差点 |
| [25:51] | Why should I believe a thing you say? | 我为什么要相信你的话 |
| [25:55] | I know. | 是啊 |
| [25:57] | Ditto, right? | 一样啊 |
| [25:59] | Bit of a stalemate here. | 这就有点僵了 |
| [26:08] | Look, I drank a lot of wine, | 我喝了很多酒 |
| [26:10] | and I got to pee, okay? | 要尿尿 |
| [26:11] | So decide what you want to do with me, | 你要干什么 |
| [26:13] | but please decide before I leggo my bladder-o. | 请快点 不然我要尿出来了 |
| [26:15] | In a minute. | 马上 |
| [26:17] | First, tell me more about Sophia. | 首先跟我说说索菲娅 |
| [26:36] | FBI Albany. | 奥尔巴尼联调局 |
| [26:37] | This is Special Agent Patrick Simons | 我是帕特里克·西蒙斯特别探员 |
| [26:39] | out of the Virginia field office. | 弗吉尼亚分局的 |
| [26:41] | What can I do for you? | 我有什么可以帮助您吗 |
| [26:42] | Who’s your special agent in charge? | 你们负责的特别探员是谁 |
| [26:48] | – Jules! – Jules! | -茱尔斯 -茱尔斯 |
| [26:52] | Jules! | 茱尔斯 |
| [26:53] | Jules! This place is so huge. | 茱尔斯 这地方也太大了 |
| [26:56] | I bet she just got frickin’ lost. | 我猜她就是走丢了 |
| [26:59] | Hey, Richard, listen. | 理查德 |
| [27:01] | Something my dad used to say about chess. | 我爸之前说过下棋 |
| [27:04] | If both players play a perfect game of chess, | 如果两个人下了一场完美的棋局 |
| [27:06] | there’s no winner, right? | 那就都赢不了 对吧 |
| [27:08] | It’s just a draw. | 只能和棋 |
| [27:09] | So to win, you got to get inside your opponent’s head. | 所以要赢 就要想对手所想 |
| [27:12] | Find a point of weakness, and exploit it. | 找到并利用对方的弱点 |
| [27:15] | Don’t play the game. | 不能和棋对弈 |
| [27:17] | Play the man. | 要和对手对弈 |
| [27:18] | Oh, I get that. | 我明白 |
| [27:20] | It’s good advice. | 好建议 |
| [27:22] | Your dad sounds like he was a really smart man. | 你爸应该很有智慧 |
| [27:25] | Yeah, yeah, thanks. | 嗯嗯 谢了 |
| [27:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [27:30] | Jules! | 茱尔斯! |
| [27:32] | Jules! | 茱尔斯! |
| [27:36] | Ezra’s making some really good points! | 以斯拉有好主意了 |
| [27:40] | Come on out! | 快出来 |
| [28:08] | Hi, Ez. | 小以 |
| [28:11] | Long time, no see. | 好久不见 |
| [28:13] | Jules? | 茱尔斯 |
| [28:19] | It’s not funny. | 这不好玩 |
| [28:23] | Ezra, seriously. | 以斯拉 别闹 |
| [28:36] | Just you and me, Evans. | 只有你和我 埃文斯 |
| [28:39] | Us against the darkness. | 对抗黑暗 |
| [28:43] | Show yourself! | 出来 |
| [28:45] | Damn it, Jules! | 靠 茱尔斯 |
| [28:47] | Were you expecting the Spanish Armada? | 你在等无敌舰队吗 |
| [28:49] | Dude, I almost killed you again. | 我差点又把你杀了 |
| [28:52] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
| [28:54] | Well, you’re not gonna believe this, | 你肯定不信 |
| [28:57] | but I told you so. | 但我跟你说了 |
| [29:01] | Ghosts are real. | 真的有鬼 |
| [29:06] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
| [29:08] | That’s a warm welcome. | 你就是这么欢迎我的 |
| [29:09] | You thought I’d be happy to see you? | 你以为我看到你会高兴吗 |
| [29:10] | I thought maybe– | 我以为 |
| [29:12] | Because of the texts, I– | 你给我发短信 我 |
| [29:14] | If you got any texts, they weren’t from me. | 短信不是我发的 |
| [29:17] | That’s embarrassing. | 这就尴尬了 |
| [29:23] | I’m sorry about your father. | 你父亲的事我很遗憾 |
| [29:26] | Really. | 真的 |
| [29:29] | Did you really come here | 你来这真的是因为 |
| [29:30] | ’cause you thought I sent you some texts? | 你以为我给你发短信了 |
| [29:33] | Doesn’t matter. You have bigger problems. | 不重要了 你们有更大的麻烦 |
| [29:35] | We both do. | 我们都是 |
| [29:38] | The Doctor? | 医生 |
| [29:40] | Yup. | 没错 |
| [29:41] | He said one job, and we’re out. | 他说干一票就放了我们 |
| [29:43] | It’s not gonna be just one job. | 不可能只干一票的 |
| [29:44] | It never is. | 不可能 |
| [29:45] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
| [29:48] | But we have to figure something out fast. | 但我们得赶紧想办法 |
| [29:50] | Max and Sally are expecting us in Vermont. | 马克斯和莎莉在佛蒙特等我们 |
| [29:51] | You mean Max. | 你是说马克斯一个人吧 |
| [29:53] | Just Max, right? | 只有马克斯 |
| [29:55] | No, both of them. | 不 他俩啊 |
| [29:57] | They drove me here. | 他们开车送我来的 |
| [30:00] | What? | 什么 |
| [30:01] | Sorry, what just happened? | 抱歉 怎么回事 |
| [30:04] | I–I think I know | 我知道 |
| [30:06] | who’s been sending me those texts. | 是谁给我发短信了 |
| [30:17] | 我到朗默小屋了 你没死真的太好了 | |
| [30:24] | All right, Maxie. | 好了 马克斯 |
| [30:27] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
| [30:28] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
| [30:30] | Time to make our move. | 是时候行动了 |
| [30:33] | The Doctor. | 医生 |
| [30:35] | What about the Doctor? | 医生怎么了 |
| [30:36] | We’re gonna stab him in the back, Maxie, | 在他背后捅一刀子 马克斯 |
| [30:38] | and then in the front | 然后前面 |
| [30:40] | and then maybe on both sides. | 最后前后一起捅 |
| [30:42] | And trust me; it’ll hurt a shit-ton more than a dinner fork. | 相信我 这比叉子疼多了 |
| [30:47] | You mean you’re not working for the Doctor? | 你是说你没给医生做事 |
| [30:49] | That’s right, Maxie. | 没错 马克斯 |
| [30:52] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
| [31:08] | So what, are we supposed to be friends now or something? | 所以我们要做朋友吗 还是别的 |
| [31:12] | Or something. | 别的 |
| [31:13] | Enemy of my enemy. | 敌人的敌人 |
| [31:16] | Unless she’s playing us… again. | 除非她又在耍我们 |
| [31:20] | I met the real Alice, you know. | 我遇到爱丽丝的原型了 |
| [31:22] | I heard. | 听说了 |
| [31:24] | I like your version of her better. | 我更喜欢你这版 |
| [31:28] | Doesn’t mean I like you better. | 不是说我更喜欢你啊 |
| [31:35] | Well, now it’s a party. | 好戏开场了 |
| [31:39] | I think you guys might want to come outside for a minute. | 你们出来一下吧 |
| [31:49] | Now it’s a party. | 好戏来了 |
| [32:12] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
| [32:18] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
| [32:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [32:23] | Richard, help Max inside. | 理查德 去车里给马克斯搭把手 |
| [32:30] | Hello, man. | 你好啊 |
| [32:32] | Jesus, you look like recycled shit. | 天啊 你像垃圾似的 |
| [32:34] | It’s good to see you too, kid. | 见到你很高兴啊 小子 |
| [32:36] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
| [32:43] | This’ll be interesting. | 有意思 |
| [32:45] | Right back at you, Maxie. | 我也觉得 马克斯 |
| [32:49] | So how does this work now, Sal? | 现在是怎么回事 小莎 |
| [32:52] | You, Max, and the Doctor? | 你 马克斯和医生 |
| [32:55] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多要谈谈 |
| [33:02] | Drink this. You need the electrolytes. | 喝了这个 你需要补充电解质 |
| [33:04] | – Yeah, thanks, kid. – Yeah. | -谢谢 孩子 -不用谢 |
| [33:06] | So how much of all of this did you orchestrate, Sal? | 为了把我们聚集在这里 |
| [33:09] | Getting us all here? | 你策划了什么 小莎 |
| [33:10] | A suggestion or two in the Doctor’s ear. | 给医生提了一两个建议 |
| [33:14] | A few texts. | 还发了些短信 |
| [33:15] | But why? | 为什么要这样 |
| [33:16] | Freedom. | 为了自由 |
| [33:17] | Ezra’s right; | 以斯拉是对的 |
| [33:19] | the Doctor doesn’t even want the ring. | 医生根本不想要那枚戒指 |
| [33:21] | The ring might already be gone, for all we know. | 据我们所知 戒指可能已经不见了 |
| [33:24] | The Doctor wants you. | 医生想要的是你们 |
| [33:27] | What for? | 为什么 |
| [33:28] | Max and I are damaged goods. | 马克斯和我已经是残次品了 |
| [33:30] | As far as he knows, Maddie’s in the wind. | 对他而言 曼蒂不见踪影 |
| [33:32] | He needs a new crew, and you are it. | 他需要一个新的团队 正是你们 |
| [33:34] | I thought he had crews all over. | 我以为他到处都有人手 |
| [33:36] | Yeah, but we were his A-team. | 的确 但我们是他的最佳人选 |
| [33:39] | – So what do we do? – We help each other. | -所以我们该怎么做 -我们要互相帮助 |
| [33:43] | We all want out from under his thumb. | 我们都想脱离他的控制 |
| [33:46] | But if we cross him, he’ll come for us | 但如果背叛了他 他就会找我们算账 |
| [33:48] | and our families. | 包括我们的家人 |
| [33:50] | And anyone we ever loved. | 所有我们爱过的人 |
| [33:52] | If we want freedom– real, lasting freedom– | 如果我们想要自由 真正的 永久的自由 |
| [33:55] | there’s only one thing we can do. | 我们能做的只有一件事 |
| [33:58] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
| [34:01] | What? | 什么 |
| [34:02] | We’re not doing murder. | 我们不能杀人 |
| [34:05] | She means hand him to the feds, | 她是说把他交给联调局 |
| [34:07] | but for real this time. | 但这次是来真的 |
| [34:09] | Right? | 对吧 |
| [34:19] | Move, move, move. | 快快快 |
| [34:21] | We can’t kill the Doctor. | 我们不能杀掉医生 |
| [34:23] | He’s the only bargaining chip we have. | 他是我们仅有的谈判筹码 |
| [34:24] | So here’s what we do. | 所以我们应该这么做 |
| [34:26] | We work together for one goal: | 我们为了同一个目标齐心协力 |
| [34:27] | trade the Doctor to the FBI | 用医生与联邦调查局交易 |
| [34:29] | and wipe our slates clean. | 洗清我们的案底 |
| [34:31] | Jesus, Sal. | 天哪 小莎 |
| [34:32] | I thought you were talking flat-out revenge. | 我以为你是直接复仇 |
| [34:34] | But this, this is what you saved me for? | 但这就是你救我的目的吗 |
| [34:36] | I’m with Sally. | 我赞同莎莉 |
| [34:38] | We work together. | 我们一起合作 |
| [34:40] | We find a way to get to the Doctor. | 想办法找到医生 |
| [34:42] | Do you realize the impossibility of what you’re suggesting? | 你知道你的建议有多么不靠谱 |
| [34:45] | He’s already paranoid that the feds have gotten too close, | 他已经怀疑联调局在接近他了 |
| [34:48] | and if we spook him in any way at all– | 如果我们跟他说 |
| [34:49] | You said anything, Maxie. | 你说过你愿意做任何事 马克斯 |
| [34:53] | – You’d do anything. – And I will. | -你愿意做任何事 -是的 我会 |
| [34:54] | You want a suicide mission, I’m in. | 你想要执行自杀式任务 我参加 |
| [34:56] | But make no mistake, all right. | 但别出差错 |
| [34:58] | That’s what this is. | 就这样吧 |
| [35:00] | Agent Simons, there’s someone on his way to you. | 西蒙斯探员 有人找你去了 |
| [35:02] | Who? Who’s here to see me? | 是谁 谁要来这儿见我 |
| [35:08] | Go, go. Go right. | 走 走 快走 |
| [35:12] | Mangrove, get down. | 曼哥夫 快蹲下 |
| [35:14] | What the hell, man? | 怎么回事 伙计 |
| [35:15] | I hopped in the chopper as soon as I heard you call this in. | 我一听到你的消息 就跳上了直升机 |
| [35:17] | Gang’s all here, huh? | 那伙人都在这儿 对吧 |
| [35:19] | It’s nothing personal, but it’s kind of very personal. | 这不是私事 但我们有恩怨 |
| [35:21] | We don’t trust you. | 我们不信任你们 |
| [35:24] | Aside from being thieving, lying sociopaths | 暂不论你们是小偷和反社会骗子 |
| [35:27] | in the first place, you kidnapped Ezra’s family. | 你们还绑架了以斯拉的家人 |
| [35:29] | His dad is dead. | 他爸死了 |
| [35:30] | We sure as shit don’t trust her. | 我们也决不会信任她 |
| [35:32] | I don’t trust her either. | 我也不信任她 |
| [35:33] | And I don’t trust you three backstabbers. | 我也不信任你们三个背后捅刀的小人 |
| [35:36] | But I do trust Sally. | 但我信任莎莉 |
| [35:37] | More importantly, the Doctor trusts Sal. | 更重要的是 医生信任莎莉 |
| [35:40] | We can use that. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
| [35:44] | – How? – Play the man. | -怎么利用 -和对手对弈 |
| [35:46] | Play the man. | 和对手对弈 |
| [35:48] | Get inside his head. | 想对手所想 |
| [35:50] | Force him to make a mistake. | 迫使他犯错 |
| [35:52] | And when he does, we don’t just deliver him to the FBI. | 到那时 我们不仅是把他交给联调局 |
| [35:58] | We make him pay. | 还要让他付出代价 |
| [35:59] | Probably planning the next job. | 他们应该在策划下一个任务 |
| [36:01] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
| [36:03] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
| [36:05] | I should probably take it from here. | 现在由我接手了 |
| [36:07] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
| [36:08] | Simons, you told everyone you’re on vacation. | 西蒙斯 你跟所有人说了你在度假 |
| [36:10] | I mean, really. | 是吧 |
| [36:11] | Look, I appreciate your concern, | 我很感激你的关心 |
| [36:13] | but you gotta let me work this. | 但你必须让我完成我的工作 |
| [36:14] | This is a delicate situation. | 这很棘手 |
| [36:16] | I know. | 我明白 |
| [36:17] | What does that mean, “Make him pay”? | “让他付出代价”是什么意思 |
| [36:19] | Well, look at us. | 看看我们大家 |
| [36:20] | I mean, the Doctor doesn’t even realize the team he’s created. | 医生根本不了解他所建造的团队 |
| [36:24] | We’re gonna put together everything we’ve ever learned. | 我们将利用我们所学到的一切 |
| [36:26] | We’re gonna hunt him down, turn his life inside out, | 找到他 毁掉他的人生 |
| [36:29] | like he’s done to us. | 就像他对我们一样 |
| [36:31] | We’re gonna find out who he is and what makes him tick. | 我们还要查出他的真面目和他的动机 |
| [36:33] | And before we deliver him to the FBI, | 在把他交给联调局之前 |
| [36:37] | we’ll take him for everything he’s got. | 我们要夺走他的一切 |
| [36:38] | This is Special Agent Mangrove. | 我是曼哥夫特别探员 |
| [36:40] | Everyone stand by. | 所有人准备好 |
| [36:41] | We’re going in. | 我们要进去了 |
| [36:42] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不行 不 不 不 |
| [36:43] | We need to exercise patience. | 我们得耐心点 |
| [36:45] | We haven’t scouted the perimeter. | 我们还没有侦查这周围 |
| [36:48] | On my signal. | 等我的指令 |
| [36:49] | So where do we even start? | 我们该从哪里下手 |
| [36:51] | We don’t know anything about this guy | 除了他是一个十足的混蛋 |
| [36:52] | other than he’s a world-class dick. | 我们一点都不了解这个人 |
| [36:54] | We know he’s a real doctor. | 我们知道他真的是一个医生 |
| [36:57] | Lives in Buffalo. | 他住在布法罗 |
| [36:58] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
| [37:00] | Cy Roberts. | 赛·罗伯茨说的 |
| [37:01] | Well, this is working out better than I thought. | 这比我想象的更顺利 |
| [37:08] | Um, guys. Guys? | 各位 各位 |
| [37:13] | – Watch your six. – Copy that. | -注意你的六点钟方向 -收到 |
| [37:26] | – FBI! – Hit all the exits. | -联邦调查局 -封锁所有出口 |
| [37:27] | – Get the hallway. – They’re here. | -控制走廊 -他们在这里 |
| [37:30] | – All clear. – We got one. | -安全 -我们抓到了一个 |
| [37:31] | Don’t move! Show me your hands! | 别动 举起你的双手 |
| [37:32] | Get your hands up, asshole! Get your hands up! | 举起双手 混蛋 快举起双手 |
| [37:35] | – Get out of the chair! – Do it now, now! | -站起来 -立刻站起来 马上 |
| [37:42] | Well done. | 干得好 |
| [37:52] | Okay, come on. | 快走 |
| [37:55] | Which one? Which one? | 上哪一辆车 哪一辆 |
| [37:57] | – Where we going? – In here. | -我们要去哪里 -这里 |
| [38:16] | Trust me; this’ll help. | 相信我 这很有帮助 |
| [38:24] | Ghosts. They’re friggin’ ghosts. | 鬼 他们是一群鬼 |
| [38:59] | Hello, Patrick. | 你好 帕特里克 |
| [39:01] | Bloom. | 布鲁姆 |
| [39:02] | You must be feeling really confused. | 你一定感到非常困惑 |
| [39:04] | “How do these guys keep slipping through my fingers?” | “这些家伙怎么一直从我手中溜走” |
| [39:06] | Bet you want to find us, punish us. | 你肯定很想找到我们 惩罚我们 |
| [39:09] | Don’t put yourself through that. | 别让自己那么难受 |
| [39:11] | Just let us do our thing, and I’ll make you this promise. | 让我们做自己的事 我向你保证 |
| [39:15] | We will give you everything– | 我们会给你想要的一切 |
| [39:17] | the ring, the Doctor on a silver platter, redemption. | 包括戒指 束手就擒的医生和赎罪 |
| [39:23] | We’ll be in touch. Stay tuned. | 我们会保持联系 敬请期待 |
| [39:39] | You gonna be okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [39:41] | I’m not sitting this one out, kid. | 我可不会袖手旁观的 孩子 |
| [39:45] | See you in the game. | 游戏里见 |
| [39:48] | In the game. | 游戏里见 |
| [39:59] | So there is no way we trust them, right? | 我们绝不能相信他们 对吧 |
| [40:01] | – Hell, no. – You crazy? | -绝不 -你疯了吗 |
| [40:03] | From now on, we do this on our terms. | 从现在开始 我们得按自己的计划行事 |
| [40:06] | But we are doing this? | 我们真的要这样做吗 |
| [40:07] | Sure beats selling shoes. | 当然比卖鞋要好 |