时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Previously on “Imposters”… | 《假面真情》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | This is Charlotte Grovesnor. | 这是夏洛特·格罗夫纳 |
[00:08] | It seems that Miss Grovesnor | 格罗夫纳小姐 |
[00:09] | swooped up a certain Toby Jug | 买了个托比壶 |
[00:11] | and all the treasures it holds. | 还有里面所有的宝藏 |
[00:14] | So now you know where she is, | 现在你们知道她 |
[00:16] | where it is, and you can go get it. | 和戒指的位置 你们可以行动了 |
[00:18] | So here’s what we do: trade the Doctor to the FBI | 所以我们应该这么做 用医生与联邦调查局交易 |
[00:21] | and wipe our slates clean. | 洗清我们的案底 |
[00:22] | And before we deliver him, we’ll get the ring, | 在把他交给联调局之前 我们要拿回戒指 |
[00:25] | and then we’ll take him for everything he’s got. | 我们要夺走他的一切 |
[00:26] | Would you like to see my collection? | 你想参观一下我的收藏吗 |
[00:32] | Shall we have some more wine? | 再喝点红酒吧 |
[00:35] | There is a bajillion. | 这里有好多 |
[00:36] | I need a picture of the one I’m looking for. | 我需要个照片来找 |
[00:39] | Sorry it took so long. | 抱歉 画了好久 |
[00:41] | FBI! Get your hands up! | 联调局 快举起双手 |
[00:45] | Hello, Patrick. You must be feeling really confused. | 你好 帕特里克 你一定感到非常困惑 |
[00:48] | How do these guys keep slipping through my fingers? | “这些家伙怎么一直从我手中溜走” |
[00:51] | What do you say we head upstairs? | 我们上楼吧 |
[00:53] | What a kind, lovely man you are. | 你真是个好男人 |
[00:56] | I-I just don’t want to rush things. | 我不想太着急 |
[00:58] | So Charlotte’s got feelings. | 所以夏洛特对你有感觉了 |
[01:00] | Sounds like you’re doing everything right. | 看来你都做对了 |
[01:02] | You never said you were sorry. | 你还没说过对不起 |
[01:03] | I’m really sorry, Ezra. | 对不起 以斯拉 |
[01:07] | I think we’re more alike than you want to admit. | 我们俩像到你不愿承认吧 |
[01:10] | Who came to whose room last night? | 昨晚是谁找的谁 |
[01:12] | You know what, that was clearly a mistake. | 好吧 昨晚是个错误 |
[01:14] | So all three of you were married to her, | 你们三个人都和她结过婚 |
[01:17] | and she took everything. | 被她抢走一切 |
[01:19] | – Yeah. – And this ring which is– | -嗯 -而这枚戒指 |
[01:20] | – In Arizona. – How much is it worth? | -在亚利桑那 -值多少钱 |
[01:23] | At least a million dollars. | 至少一百万 |
[01:25] | I need to find him. | 我得找到他 |
[01:26] | I do know that he is a real doctor. | 我知道他确实是一名医生 |
[01:29] | And he practices in Buffalo. | 而且在布法罗工作 |
[01:32] | The only reason to not remove an implant | 拒绝移除植入物的唯一原因 |
[01:35] | would be the incompetency of the surgeons. | 就是医生能力不行 |
[01:37] | Someone should finally remove that stick from your ass. | 某人还是别这么操蛋了 |
[01:40] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[01:41] | I got attacked with a broken highball glass. | 被人拿高球杯碎片袭击 |
[01:44] | You think Jeffrey Hull is the one who attacked you? | 你觉得是杰弗里·赫尔袭击了你 |
[01:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:47] | You know this man I work for? | 你知道那个我为之工作的男人 |
[01:49] | – The Doctor? – I’m gonna kill him. | -那个医生 -我要杀了他 |
[01:51] | That is, uh, my organizer. | 我的整理专家来了 |
[01:53] | Do you want to just let her in? | 你能让她进来吗 |
[01:57] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这干吗 |
[03:18] | Did you get my note? | 你看到我的便条没 |
[03:26] | – Sofia, what the– – Yolanda. | -索菲娅 你干吗 -尤兰达 |
[03:28] | Mi amor! | 亲爱的 |
[03:31] | Clive, this is Yo- Is something wrong? | 克莱夫 这是尤 怎么了 |
[03:33] | – Are you– – Oh, no, no, it’s– | -你没事吧 -没 没事 |
[03:36] | pollen or something, I suppose. | 花粉过敏还是什么的 |
[03:38] | Yolanda, meet Clive. Clive, meet Yolanda. | 这是克莱夫 这是尤兰达 |
[03:41] | Yolanda is the de-clutterer I was raving about. | 尤兰达是那个我赞不绝口的整理专家 |
[03:44] | She’s doing so good. | 她太厉害了 |
[03:45] | I haven’t gone through everything yet, | 我还没弄完 |
[03:47] | but I’m getting there. | 但是我正在努力 |
[03:48] | Sometimes getting rid of old things | 有时候扔掉旧东西 |
[03:51] | lets you be open to letting in new ones. | 让你敞开心扉接受新东西 |
[03:54] | So nice. | 真好 |
[03:55] | We will go through every last thing, | 我们会检查每一样东西 |
[03:57] | separate the trash from the treasure. | 去其糟粕 取其精华 |
[04:13] | Madame. | 夫人 |
[04:15] | Oh, you can really cook. | 你真会做饭啊 |
[04:17] | Oh, well, I dabble. | 我会一点 |
[04:19] | So modest. I mean, he is an artist. | 太谦虚了 他可是个艺术家 |
[04:22] | Lovely sourced organic bangers, roasted tomato, | 美味的有机香肠 烤番茄 |
[04:26] | omelet with tarragon and chives. | 龙蒿和韭菜馅的煎蛋卷 |
[04:29] | – Lies. – What’s that? | -骗人 -什么 |
[04:31] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:34] | Yolanda, I’m-I’m so curious. | 尤兰达 我很好奇 |
[04:36] | How did you end up in Burlington? | 你怎么来伯灵顿的 |
[04:39] | You know, so many opportunities in America. | 美国机遇太多了 |
[04:41] | I’ve tried Scottsdale, Arizona, | 我在亚利桑那的斯科茨代尔待过 |
[04:44] | but I didn’t find anything there. | 但是我一无所获 |
[04:46] | I hope to find it here, you know. | 希望在这里能找到 |
[04:48] | Yeah, I do. | 我懂 |
[04:49] | Oh, my God, this is divine. | 我的天 简直神了 |
[04:53] | Darling, if you’re happy, I’m happy. | 亲爱的 你高兴我就高兴 |
[04:56] | I think I’ll go to work on the basement next. | 我去地下室干活了 |
[05:04] | I was– I was kind of hoping | 我希望 |
[05:06] | we could have a bit of private time, you know. | 我们可以有点私人空间 |
[05:10] | Your organizer’s a little distracting. | 你的整理专家有点让人分心 |
[05:12] | Ooh, let’s go on an adventure. | 我们去冒险吧 |
[05:14] | Oh, I was actually thinking that maybe we could– | 我其实想的是 |
[05:16] | There’s an estate sale just 10 miles away, | 有个房产拍卖会离这只有10英里 |
[05:18] | and then we won’t be in Yolanda’s way. | 我们就不会妨碍尤兰达干活了 |
[05:20] | Fab. | 太好了 |
[05:22] | No, I can’t. | 不 我去不了 |
[05:23] | I’ve got that bloody investor’s meeting. | 我有一场该死的投资者会议 |
[05:25] | But I tell you what. | 不如这样 |
[05:28] | What say I come back later tonight? | 我今晚再过来怎么样 |
[05:32] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[05:33] | Positive. | 当然 |
[05:37] | Sorry, woman on a mission. | 抱歉 正在干活 |
[05:42] | Okay, we draw the Doctor out, | 我们把医生引出来 |
[05:43] | find his files, the dirt he has on all of us. | 找到他关于我们所有人的黑历史 |
[05:46] | Destroy it all. | 全部毁掉 |
[05:48] | Plant the ring on him, | 把戒指栽赃给他 |
[05:49] | deliver him to the FBI, | 把他送给联邦调查局 |
[05:51] | and, as a little side bonus, we steal all his money, | 把他的钱全偷走 |
[05:54] | keep it for ourselves. | 作为一点小福利 |
[05:55] | That sounds super duper easy. | 听起来挺简单 |
[05:57] | Good, and for you two, | 很好 你们两个 |
[05:58] | this is every available public record | 这是所有与杰弗里·赫尔医生 |
[05:59] | related to Dr. Jeffrey Hull. | 有关的可用的公共记录 |
[06:01] | Ownership deeds, divorce papers, | 所有权契约 离婚文件 |
[06:03] | building permits, court dockets, you name it. | 建筑许可 法庭文书 想得到的都有 |
[06:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:08] | We got to find the needle in the haystack. | 我们得大海捞针 |
[06:10] | An operation like the Doctor’s, | 像医生的骗局 |
[06:13] | he’s got to leave footprints, right? | 肯定会留下蛛丝马迹的 |
[06:15] | Yeah, well, that’s not the hard part | 这不是最难的地方 |
[06:17] | because we’re also going to be running | 因为我们还要开一个大店面来做跳板 |
[06:18] | a big store piggyback, a very big big store piggyback. | 一个很大很大的店面 |
[06:21] | Are you having a stroke? | 你中风了吗 |
[06:23] | A big store is a front. | 大店面只是个掩护 |
[06:25] | It’s like a rigged poker room that we build from scratch. | 就像个我们自己弄的临时牌室 |
[06:28] | Piggyback means we use something that already exists. | 跳板就是我们利用那些已经存在的东西 |
[06:32] | It’s also about the riskiest play there is. | 这也是最危险的游戏 |
[06:37] | You guys ever run a big store piggyback before? | 你们以前开过大仓库做跳板么 |
[06:44] | Great. | 好极了 |
[06:45] | You know what’s the best insurance | 你知道对付医生这样的人 |
[06:46] | not getting maimed or killed going against someone like the Doctor? | 不受伤或者被杀 最保险的方式是什么吗 |
[06:49] | – Come up with a different– – Don’t fuck it up. | -想点别的 -别搞砸 |
[06:51] | Got it? | 懂没 |
[06:52] | Okay, there’s this Northeast what-do-you-call-it | 这有个东北什么玩意 |
[06:55] | Biannual Conference of Orthopedic Surgeons | 一年两次的矫形外科医生会议 |
[06:57] | in two weeks, Niagara Falls. | 两周后在尼亚加拉瀑布城召开 |
[06:58] | That’s our piggyback. | 这就是我们的跳板 |
[07:00] | Okay, what if the Doctor can’t attend? | 如果医生参加不了怎么办 |
[07:02] | Or if he doesn’t want to? | 如果他不想去呢 |
[07:03] | There’s a very prestigious award being given away | 那会颁发一个很有声望的奖项 |
[07:05] | called the Egan Award. | 叫伊根奖 |
[07:08] | No one knows who’s getting it, except the recipient. | 除了获奖人 没人知道谁能得奖 |
[07:11] | If the Doctor thinks he’s winning… | 如果医生认为他会得到这个奖 |
[07:13] | He’ll be there. | 他会去的 |
[07:14] | His vanity–that’s the key, | 关键是利用虚荣心 |
[07:15] | the Achilles heel that we have to exploit. | 这是他的致命弱点 |
[07:18] | We’ll get in there, stroke his ego, handle his every move– | 我们进去迎合他的自尊 掌握他的一举一动 |
[07:20] | and meanwhile we’ll infiltrate his headquarters, | 与此同时我们渗透他的总部 |
[07:22] | wipe our info, steal the money, | 删除我们的信息 偷走钱 |
[07:25] | and then we’ll plant the ring on him, | 然后我们把戒指栽赃给他 |
[07:26] | deliver him to the Feds easy-peasy. | 把他送给联调局 小菜一碟 |
[07:27] | Any questions? | 有什么问题么 |
[07:29] | No questions, great. | 很好 都没问题 |
[07:30] | Okay, here’s how we’re gonna split this up. | 我们来分下工 |
[07:55] | That’s one way of doing it. | 这倒是一种办法 |
[07:58] | And what would you propose? | 那你有什么办法 |
[07:59] | Because your bullshit alone won’t open this door. | 就凭你的废话可打不开这扇门 |
[08:02] | Then how about this? | 那这样呢 |
[08:08] | Dios mio. | 我的天 |
[08:15] | Why are you so angry with me? | 你为什么这么生我的气 |
[08:17] | – You must be kidding. – I couldn’t wait for you. | -你在开玩笑吧 -我等不了你 |
[08:19] | I left you a note. I– | 我给你留了便条 我 |
[08:20] | I tried to text you from the truck. | 我想在卡车上给你发短信 |
[08:22] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[08:23] | I’m gonna suffocate on the stench of lies. | 谎言的恶臭都要让我窒息了 |
[08:26] | My family was being held hostage, okay. | 我家人被当作人质 |
[08:28] | I had to leave. | 我必须离开 |
[08:29] | What a story. | 真能编故事 |
[08:32] | You must be a writer. | 你肯定是个作家 |
[08:34] | I went to help them and… | 我去救他们 |
[08:37] | and my father died. | 我父亲去世了 |
[08:40] | That’s awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[08:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:43] | Unless that is also a lie, | 除非这也是个谎言 |
[08:45] | and then you are awful. | 那样的话就是你很糟糕 |
[08:47] | A worm with a soul of shit. | 满口喷粪的蛆 |
[08:50] | It’s not a lie. | 这不是谎言 |
[09:23] | What if I could give you your share of the ring? | 如果我可以给你戒指中你的部分呢 |
[09:29] | Would that prove anything? | 这能证明什么吗 |
[09:31] | – Is that it? – Yeah. | -就是这个吗 -对 |
[09:38] | All this for nothing? | 都白干了吗 |
[09:41] | Oh, hey, wait, you got something just, uh– | 等一下 你这里好像有什么东西 |
[09:46] | Oh. Is that nothing? | 这算白干吗 |
[09:51] | You know what? Don’t worry about it. | 知道吗 别担心 |
[09:53] | There’s clearly no way I could convince you. | 显然我说服不了你 |
[09:56] | Buenos dias. | 你好 |
[09:57] | Nice to meet ya. | 很高兴认识你 |
[10:01] | Fifty percent of that ring belongs to me. | 这个戒指的50%应该属于我 |
[10:03] | I think you mean 10%, of my share. | 应该是我的10%属于你 |
[10:05] | No, now I’ll take 50% of your share. | 不 现在我想要你的50% |
[10:07] | Oh, really? How’d you get that number? | 是吗 你是怎么得到这个数字的 |
[10:09] | Compensation. | 补偿 |
[10:10] | For my difficulties, for my pain. | 补偿我的麻烦和受到的伤害 |
[10:11] | Pain from what? From the ring or… | 你哪里受伤了 是为了戒指受的伤 |
[10:14] | from the baby dog eyes? | 还是因为小眼狗 |
[10:17] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[10:18] | I forgot my phone. | 我忘了拿我的手机 |
[10:20] | – I need you to call it for me. – Shit, hide. | -我需要你给我打个电话 -藏起来 |
[10:30] | He kissed me. | 他吻了我 |
[10:32] | Uh, Charlotte, | 夏洛特 |
[10:33] | it’s–it’s not what it seems. | 事情不是你看到的那样 |
[10:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:41] | – Clive? – I, uh– | -克莱夫 -我 |
[10:44] | He’s a sex addict, Miss Charlotte. | 夏洛特小姐 他是性瘾者 |
[10:47] | Oh, my God. Did he force himself? | 我的天 他强迫你了吗 |
[10:51] | – No. No, no. – No. | -不 不 -不 |
[10:52] | He did not because… | 他没有 因为 |
[10:56] | I’m a sex addict too. | 我也是性瘾者 |
[11:00] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[11:07] | Clive, is–is that true? | 克莱夫 这是真的吗 |
[11:10] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[11:12] | Yeah, afraid so. | 恐怕是真的 |
[11:13] | But you wouldn’t sleep with me? | 但是你不想和我睡 |
[11:16] | No, I’m getting better. You know, I just… | 不 因为我现在好一些了 我只是 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I don’t think that you’re a sex addict. | 我认为你不是一个性瘾者 |
[11:24] | I think you’re just a liar. | 我认为你就是一个骗子 |
[11:27] | – Charlotte. – Just stop. | -夏洛特 -算了吧 |
[11:30] | You told me we were connected. | 你说我们很合拍 |
[11:36] | And you made me feel safe. | 你给了我安全感 |
[11:38] | And then you just… | 然后你 |
[11:40] | The things that you do to people | 你对别人做的事 |
[11:44] | affect them for-for the rest of their lives. | 会影响到他们的未来的人生 |
[11:48] | Don’t you-don’t you know that? | 你不知道吗 |
[11:50] | I’m–it was never my intention– | 我不是有意的 |
[11:52] | Please, whatever you say right now, | 求你 不论你现在说什么 |
[11:56] | just… just please don’t lie. | 求你不要再撒谎了 |
[12:10] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:15] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[12:30] | I don’t know why I’m surprised, | 我不知道为什么我会这么惊讶 |
[12:31] | but you hurt that woman deeply. | 但你确实深深地伤害了那个女人 |
[12:35] | And I hurt you, I know. I’m–I’m sorry. | 我知道我也伤害到你了 我很抱歉 |
[12:42] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t worry about it. | -抱歉 -不用为此道歉了 |
[12:44] | I’m sorry for all of it. | 我为所有事情道歉 |
[12:45] | I just want my money. | 我只是想拿回我的钱 |
[12:47] | You’ll get your money, I promise. | 我保证你会拿回你的钱的 |
[12:48] | – When? – I need to talk to my partners. | -什么时候 -我要和我的搭档谈一下 |
[12:51] | If you can just wait down here, I’ll go– | 你先在这里等一会 我先去 |
[12:53] | No way, I’m coming with you. | 想得美 我要和你一起去 |
[12:54] | Uh, no, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[12:55] | It’s gonna be easier for me to explain if– | 你留在这里事情会好解释一点 |
[12:58] | it’s–please, just let me go up alone. | 求你让我一个人上去吧 |
[13:00] | It’s–it’s delicate. | 现在的情况很微妙 |
[13:02] | Why? Because you have a girlfriend up there? | 为什么 你在上面金屋藏娇了吗 |
[13:05] | N-Not exactly. | 不 不算是 |
[13:06] | Look, I’m gonna come right back, trust me. | 我会马上回来的 相信我 |
[13:09] | Did you hear your words? “Trust me”? | 你听到你说的话了吗 “相信我” |
[13:11] | No, I don’t think I will. | 不 我不会再相信你了 |
[13:13] | Nothing you say has meaning, Ezra. | 以斯拉 我不会再相信你说的话了 |
[13:15] | You are the father of lies. | 你简直是谎言之父 |
[13:18] | These divorce documents are brutal. | 这些离婚文件里写得太惨了 |
[13:21] | The Doctor sounds like a peach. | 这位医生听上去是个”好人” |
[13:22] | “Perceived slights leading to volcanic outburst.” | “会因为小事而大发雷霆” |
[13:24] | “Disciplining children with cruel, ego-disabling insults.” | “用残忍 压抑自我意识的方式来管教孩子” |
[13:27] | Oof, pity his kids. | 他可怜的孩子 |
[13:29] | Hey, Sal, I got petroleum jelly, rubbing alcohol, | 小莎 我这有凡士林 外用酒精 |
[13:31] | fingerprint lift and stick, white and black– | 指纹提取器 黑白的 |
[13:33] | – Maxie. – Yeah? | -马克斯 -怎么了 |
[13:34] | I just got off with the Seneca Grand. | 我刚和塞内卡大酒店通完电话 |
[13:35] | They’re booked solid during the conference. | 会议期间他们的房间都被订满了 |
[13:37] | The only rooms free are standards and a deluxe suite. | 只剩下标准套房和豪华套房了 |
[13:39] | The presidential’s booked? | 总统套房也没有了吗 |
[13:40] | Some rockabilly star’s in town for a conference. | 被来参加会议的乡村摇滚乐明星订了 |
[13:43] | There are still rockabilly stars? | 现在还有乡村摇滚乐明星 |
[13:44] | Every city in the world has a rockabilly scene. | 哪里有城市 哪里就有他们 |
[13:47] | Okay, we can make it work with the deluxe suite. | 好吧 我们可以定一个豪华套房 |
[13:49] | Book me into it, and I’ll go early, | 帮我订一个房间 我会早点去 |
[13:51] | and lay some groundwork. | 提前做一下准备工作 |
[13:54] | – There’s the man. – Oh, shit. | -我们等的人回来了 -我靠 |
[13:55] | Hey, you okay? Got the ring? | 你还好吗 拿到戒指了吗 |
[14:01] | Let’s put it in the safe. | 把它放到保险箱里吧 |
[14:02] | Yeah, or you know I could just hang onto it. | 或者可以先放在我这里 |
[14:07] | Where’s Maddie? | 曼蒂在哪 |
[14:07] | She’s on costumes and wigs. Why? | 在变装中 怎么了 |
[14:09] | Remember our little Mexican adventure? | 还记得我们的墨西哥冒险之旅吗 |
[14:11] | Which part? | 哪部分 |
[14:14] | – Holy shit! – Who the hell is that? | -操 -这他妈是谁 |
[14:17] | I’m the adventure, and I was promised money. | 我就是”冒险” 我要拿回我的钱 |
[14:20] | She needs to go. | 让她走 |
[14:22] | No, she needs her money. | 不 让她拿回她的钱 |
[14:24] | Put it down, Sal. | 小莎 放下枪 |
[14:26] | Let the adults have a little talk. | 让我们大人聊一下 |
[14:27] | – Get in the other room. Now! – Just calm down. | -到另一个房间去 -冷静 |
[14:29] | – Sally! – No, no, no, come on. | -莎莉 -不 不 |
[14:30] | If that door handle so much as moves, | 如果你开了这个门 |
[14:31] | I won’t hesitate to shoot. | 我会毫不犹豫地开枪 |
[14:37] | How much does she know about us? | 她知道多少 |
[14:38] | Put the gun away, Sally. | 莎莉 把枪收起来 |
[14:40] | We’ve seen how these scenarios turn out, you know. | 我们都见过这样的后果 |
[14:47] | Tell me what she knows. | 告诉我她都知道些什么 |
[15:20] | Lovely day for a game. | 真是个运动的好日子 |
[15:22] | Yeah, it’s a good day to crush some balls. | 是的 今天真适合打球 |
[15:27] | Sofia, right? | 你是索菲娅 对吧 |
[15:29] | I’m Maddie. | 我是曼蒂 |
[15:32] | Ezra’s ex-wife. | 以斯拉的前妻 |
[15:36] | Aren’t you everybody’s ex-wife? | 你不是”大家的前妻”吗 |
[15:46] | Just to be clear, | 我再重申一下 |
[15:47] | she’s the one that got us out of Mexico. | 是她把我们从墨西哥救出来的 |
[15:49] | You barely know her. | 你根本就不了解她 |
[15:50] | Bring a street thief into our operation at this late date. | 都这时候了 还让小毛贼参与到我们的计划中 |
[15:53] | She’s not a street thief. | 她不是小毛贼 |
[15:54] | And I’m not letting her in on anything, okay. | 我也不会让她参与任何事 |
[15:56] | I owe her. | 我欠她的 |
[15:57] | – They was bonin’. – Oh. Great. | -他们上床了 -原来如此 |
[16:01] | No, that has nothing to do with this. | 不 这两件事之间没有任何关系 |
[16:03] | No. I promised her a cut of my take of the ring | 不 我答应她如果她能救我们出来 |
[16:05] | if she helped us get out of Mexico, | 我会把我的那份戒指分她一份 |
[16:07] | which, yeah, by the way, I had to do | 说起来 就是因为你用我的亲人威胁我 |
[16:09] | because you took my family hostage. | 我才不得不答应她 |
[16:13] | I owe her a lot more than I owe you. | 我欠她比欠你多得多 |
[16:18] | Look who I found. | 看我找到了谁 |
[16:20] | No! | 不 |
[16:22] | – Easy, easy. – Easy. | -别冲动 -别冲动 |
[16:24] | Shut up, everyone! | 都给我闭嘴 |
[16:28] | Do you know what the single biggest problem | 你们知道在我们的计划里 |
[16:31] | in this little scheme of ours is? | 最大的问题是什么吗 |
[16:34] | The Doctor knows every single one of us. | 医生已经认识我们所有人了 |
[16:38] | Guess who he doesn’t know, never met, | 猜猜他不认识谁 没见过谁 |
[16:42] | doesn’t even know exists? | 甚至不知道她的存在 |
[16:53] | That is a very good call. | 这是一个非常好的主意 |
[16:54] | Yeah, I’m pretty great. | 是的 我很棒 |
[16:55] | No, enough people have been hurt. | 不 已经有足够多的人受到伤害了 |
[16:58] | We’re not bringing Sofia. | 我们不带上索菲娅 |
[16:58] | You don’t speak for me. | 你不要替我做决定 |
[16:59] | I just want what I was promised. | 我只想得到我应得的 |
[17:01] | – Can we trust her? – Can I trust you? | -我们能信任她吗 -我能信任你吗 |
[17:10] | I vouch for her. | 我为她担保 |
[17:14] | I vouch for them. | 我为他们担保 |
[17:17] | I’m assuming you two can work together without any personal issues. | 你们俩应该可以不带个人情绪地工作吧 |
[17:21] | We’re all professionals. | 我们都是专业的 |
[17:23] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[17:26] | This is our next move. | 这是我们下一步的行动 |
[17:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:56] | Agent Simons? | 西蒙斯探员 |
[17:58] | – Mr. Bloom. – You have a minute? | -布鲁姆先生 -你有时间吗 |
[18:00] | You know, you were making some pretty interesting | 你在视频里做了一些 |
[18:01] | promises on that video of yours. | 十分有趣的承诺 |
[18:03] | – Where’s my ring? – We have it. | -我的戒指在哪里 -在我们这 |
[18:04] | Along with a plan to deliver the Doctor to you. | 顺带着一个把医生送到你那里的计划 |
[18:06] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[18:08] | Sense of civic duty? | 为了公民责任感 |
[18:09] | Justice? | 还是正义 |
[18:10] | We want immunity. | 我们想要豁免权 |
[18:11] | Immunity for who? | 豁免谁 |
[18:13] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[18:14] | Maddie too? | 也包括曼蒂 |
[18:17] | It’s a package deal. | 这是个整体交易 |
[18:20] | And I guess I’m just supposed to ignore | 然后我是不是需要无视 |
[18:22] | the yellow brick road of bullshit | 你从这里到西雅图 |
[18:23] | you’ve been building brick by brick from here to Seattle. | 一步一步构建的所谓完美计划 |
[18:25] | Yeah, you know the same truth that I do. | 是的 你和我一样知道那些真相 |
[18:29] | None of us can move on until this thing is done. | 在这件事完成之前我们谁也无法解脱 |
[18:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:34] | Tell me what you’re thinking. | 告诉我你的计划 |
[18:42] | Glasses change your entire face. | 眼镜会改变你整张脸的形象 |
[18:45] | Yes, I know, but I hate heels. | 我知道 但是我讨厌高跟鞋 |
[18:47] | They make me feel like UNA prostituta. | 它们让我觉得自己像联合国婊子 |
[18:51] | Well, you’ll be the Doctor’s VIP handler. | 你是医生的贵宾顾问 |
[18:56] | His ego will be expecting a certain kind of… brand. | 他那么自负 会期待某些特定的形象 |
[19:02] | I see where Ezra gets his lies. | 我知道以斯拉从哪里学到那些谎言了 |
[19:05] | Ezra makes his own choices. | 以斯拉做出了他自己的选择 |
[19:08] | Don’t put that shit on me. | 不要把这些归罪在我身上 |
[19:10] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[19:11] | This job makes him lie, this life. | 是这份工作使他撒谎 是这种生活 |
[19:12] | But this is not living, this is just being… | 但这不是正常的生活方式 这是变成了 |
[19:15] | a shark. | 一条鲨鱼 |
[19:17] | Feed, sleep, feed. | 进食 睡觉 进食 |
[19:19] | Yeah, Ezra is not a shark. | 以斯拉不是一条鲨鱼 |
[19:23] | What is he then? For you? | 那他是什么 对你来说 |
[19:30] | – Everyone decent? – Yeah. | -我方便进来吗 -可以 |
[19:35] | For Max, ID and credit cards. | 给马克斯的 身份证和信用卡 |
[19:39] | – Gracias. – De nada. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[19:42] | I’m gonna try the other skirt. | 我要试一下别的裙子 |
[19:51] | You two getting along? | 你们俩相处得融洽吗 |
[19:53] | Sure. Why wouldn’t we be? | 当然 为什么不呢 |
[19:57] | All kinds of reasons. | 很多原因 |
[20:00] | Did…did you tell her what happened? | 你告诉她发生了什么吗 |
[20:04] | You need to get over yourself, okay. | 你不要那么自以为是 好吗 |
[20:05] | I could not care less. | 我一点也不关心 |
[20:09] | Anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[20:11] | No, see you in the game. | 没有 游戏里见 |
[20:17] | This zipper is sticking. | 这个拉链卡住了 |
[20:21] | Don’t force it, sweetie. I’ll be right there. | 不要硬拉 亲爱的 我来了 |
[20:25] | Check this out-we found a construction permit | 看这个 我们发现了一张 |
[20:27] | for expanding the foundation footprint of the whole residence. | 用来扩张整个居住区地基空间的建筑许可证 |
[20:29] | Basically, an underground bunker. | 基本上就是个地下暗堡 |
[20:31] | Then a special non-corporate dispensation | 还有一个特别的非企业许可 |
[20:33] | to lay a fiber optic trunk line from the same address. | 允许在相同的地址上铺设光纤干线 |
[20:36] | We looked it up. Basically means that he– | 我们查看过了 基本上这就意味着他 |
[20:37] | Create his own ISP. | 创造自己的网络服务提供商 |
[20:39] | Yes. Yes, but why? | 是的 但是为什么 |
[20:40] | Owning his own service provider | 拥有自己的网络服务运行商 |
[20:41] | would let him dark web with impunity. | 可以隐藏他不可告人的网络活动 |
[20:43] | He could manipulate records. | 他能够操控记录 |
[20:44] | No matter what the law asked for, | 不管司法要求什么 |
[20:46] | he could change or destroy information. | 他都可以更改甚至摧毁删除信息 |
[20:48] | I suppose if you’re managing a criminal empire | 如果要经营一个犯罪帝国 |
[20:50] | that might come in handy. | 这还挺好使的 |
[20:52] | I suppose so. | 是这样 |
[20:53] | And the construction permit and the ISP | 而且施工许可证和网络服务运行商 |
[20:55] | both requested to his home address. | 都要求他的家庭住址 |
[20:56] | It’s in the house. | 是在这个房子里 |
[20:58] | In the basement, yeah. | 在地下室 |
[21:01] | – Nice work. – Yes! | -干得漂亮 -太棒了 |
[21:02] | – Hell yeah, baby! – That’s right. | -太棒了 宝贝 -没错 |
[21:06] | We’re gonna need some real intel. | 我们需要一些真正的情报了 |
[21:08] | How well do you know Buffalo? | 你们对布法罗有多少了解 |
[21:10] | – Mozzarella? – Wings? | -意大利干酪 -鸡翅 |
[21:28] | – Hi. Who’s in charge here? – Can I help you? | -这里谁负责 -需要我帮忙吗 |
[21:31] | Jennifer Cornwall, Department of Health. | 詹妮弗·康沃尔 卫生部的 |
[21:33] | I’m here to make a snap inspection. | 我来这里做个临时检查 |
[21:35] | I’m just kind of slammed right now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[21:37] | What is this bottle of Naproxen doing with the cap off? | 为什么这瓶萘普生的盖子不见了 |
[21:40] | Does this hospital make a habit | 这家医院有 |
[21:41] | of leaving pharmaceutical-grade anti-inflammatories | 让医药级抗炎药 |
[21:44] | lying around with the cap off? | 不盖盖子的习惯吗 |
[21:46] | Look, we’re in compliance with all state regulations. | 我们遵守了所有的国家规章制度 |
[21:48] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[21:50] | Let’s head to your pharmacy. | 去你的药房看一下吧 |
[21:53] | Guess I’ll be a minute. | 我很快回来 |
[22:04] | You have all the opiates right next to the amphetamines. | 所有的鸦片制剂都在安非他明旁边 |
[22:09] | Come on, we’ve had permission to store them alphabetically. | 我们获批可以把它们按照字母顺序储存 |
[22:11] | Just because you have permission doesn’t mean it’s not stupid. | 有批准并不代表这种做法不愚蠢 |
[22:24] | You’re damn lucky it’s me. | 还好是我来检查 |
[23:05] | Hey, you got your heels on. | 你穿上高跟鞋了 |
[23:07] | Yes, but so far practice doesn’t make perfect. | 嗯 但目前为止并没能熟能生巧 |
[23:11] | You? | 你呢 |
[23:12] | I needed some fresh air, | 我需要一些新鲜空气 |
[23:13] | went for a little walk around the resort. | 出去散了一会步 |
[23:16] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[23:18] | Doing great. | 还不错 |
[23:20] | Great. | 那就好 |
[23:31] | So weird, over. | 太奇怪了 完毕 |
[23:33] | What’s weird? Over. | 怎么奇怪 完毕 |
[23:35] | Seems like a weird place | 对于像医生那样的人来说 |
[23:36] | for a guy like the Doctor to live. | 这看起来是一个奇怪的居住地 |
[23:38] | You were expecting a Bond villain lair? | 你以为会有《007》里面的反派建筑吗 |
[23:40] | I think the point is to blend in. | 我认为重点是要融入环境 |
[23:42] | I didn’t say “Over.” | 我没有说”完毕” |
[23:44] | – Over. – What? | -完毕 -什么 |
[23:46] | You have to wait for me to say “Over.” | 你必须要等我说”完毕” |
[23:49] | Over. | 完毕 |
[23:50] | I’m not doing that. | 我不会这样做的 |
[23:52] | I’m sorry, you done talking? I can’t tell. Over. | 你说完了吗 我分不大清 完毕 |
[23:54] | Not in the mood, Richard. Over. | 这不是时候 理查德 完毕 |
[23:56] | Yeah, well, try doing this while humping a fence. | 是吗 试着在骑着栅栏时候说吧 |
[23:58] | Okay, I’m up here like a peeping tom. | 我在这像个偷窥狂 |
[24:00] | I should be running for Senate. Over. | 我应该去竞选议员的 完毕 |
[24:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[24:04] | Hey, Senator, what’s your position | 议员 你对于胚胎干细胞研究 |
[24:06] | on embryonic stem cell research, over? | 是怎样的立场 完毕 |
[24:09] | Pro. Don’t be a dick. Over. | 支持 不要像个混蛋 完毕 |
[24:11] | How am I being a dick? | 我怎么就混蛋了 |
[24:12] | Do you have a platform? Over. | 你有规划吗 完毕 |
[24:14] | I don’t know, Jules. | 我不知道 茱尔斯 |
[24:15] | Did you have a platform when you went to art school? | 你上艺校的时候有规划吗 |
[24:17] | Or did you just like… | 还是你 |
[24:18] | know that you wanted to be an artist, over? | 知道你想成为一名艺术家 完毕 |
[24:21] | What do you think being a politician means exactly? | 你认为成为一个政治家意味着什么 |
[24:24] | The world’s a messed up place, Jules. | 这世界一团糟 茱尔斯 |
[24:26] | And people need heroes. | 人们需要英雄 |
[24:28] | All the rest is just details. | 其他的都是些细枝末节 |
[24:31] | Over. | 完毕 |
[24:33] | Look, look, look. Over. | 快看 完毕 |
[24:37] | Where’s he coming from, over? | 他从哪来的 完毕 |
[24:39] | Looks like the basement, over. | 大概是地下室 完毕 |
[24:44] | He locked it, over. | 他锁上了 完毕 |
[24:45] | Two locks, over. | 两个锁 完毕 |
[24:46] | Top left pocket, over. | 左上口袋 完毕 |
[24:49] | I’m gonna get a better look. | 我要走近点看看 |
[24:50] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[24:58] | I got–I got you. | 我扶好了 |
[25:04] | Looks like he has a patient in there, over. | 看起来他旁边有个病人 完毕 |
[25:12] | – It’s important you do them every day. – All right. | -这很重要 你每天都得做 -知道 |
[25:17] | I think it’s his father. Over. | 我觉得那是他父亲 完毕 |
[25:22] | Oh, wonder who could be calling, over. | 谁会打来电话呢 完毕 |
[25:25] | Must be important, over. | 一定很重要 完毕 |
[25:28] | Over. | 完毕 |
[25:31] | Yes? | 喂 |
[25:33] | Jeffrey, this is Harry Price. How are you? | 杰弗里 我是哈里·普莱斯 你好吗 |
[25:36] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[25:37] | What can I do for you, Harry? | 有什么事 哈里 |
[25:38] | My time is at a premium today. | 我今天的时间很宝贵 |
[25:40] | Well, as you know, | 你也知道 |
[25:41] | I’m on the OSA Conference Committee, | 我是美国矫形外科医生学会的成员 |
[25:44] | and I have to tell you | 我要告诉你的是 |
[25:46] | that our most recent meeting was dominated by your essay, | 我们上次会议一直在讨论你的论文 |
[25:50] | The Absolute Fallacy of Hardware Permanence: | 机体永久性的谬论 |
[25:53] | How Anti-Removal of Intramedullary Nails in– | 髓内防脱是如何 |
[25:56] | That essay was published two and a half years ago. | 那篇文章是两年半前发表的 |
[25:58] | Yes, well, that just goes to show you | 没错 正是因为你 |
[26:01] | how ahead of the pack you were–are. | 超前的研究 |
[26:06] | Listen, the next conference is in two weeks | 是这样的 下次会议在两周后 |
[26:08] | at the Seneca Grand Hotel in Niagara Falls. | 在尼亚加拉瀑布城的塞内卡大酒店 |
[26:11] | I will not be attending. | 我不会参加 |
[26:12] | Please, Jeffrey, just listen for a moment. | 杰弗里 请听我说 |
[26:15] | I know the last one wasn’t exactly to your liking, | 我知道上次的会议你不是很开心 |
[26:18] | but the committee has decided to… | 但是委员会已经决定 |
[26:23] | reward your prophetic understanding of the issue | 为了奖赏你对这个问题的预见性理论 |
[26:28] | with this year’s Egan Award. | 授予你今年的伊根奖 |
[26:31] | – Gotcha. – Sucker. | -中计了 -蠢货 |
[26:33] | Sad, man. It’s just sad. | 悲催的男人 真悲催 |
[26:37] | Over. | 完毕 |
[26:38] | Egan Award? | 伊根奖 |
[26:40] | Rather late to be contacting the winner, isn’t it? | 现在联系获胜者太晚了 对吧 |
[26:43] | There’s been a lot of drama behind the scenes. | 这是个复杂的决定 |
[26:46] | You know, egos and such. | 一些人很自负什么的 |
[26:47] | Egos and mediocre minds– | 自负又平庸的思维 |
[26:49] | – a deadly combination. – Yes, it is. | -要命的组合 -没错 |
[26:51] | I see the Seneca has a presidential suite. | 我看到塞内卡有一间总统套房 |
[26:54] | Yes, there is… a presidential suite, | 是的 有一个总统套房 |
[26:58] | but, sadly, I-I don’t think it’s in the cards. | 但是 遗憾的是 我们订不到 |
[27:01] | Then perhaps we should wait | 那我们就先等等吧 |
[27:03] | until appropriate accommodations become available. | 直到有合适的住处 |
[27:06] | We could visit this again in, say, six months? | 我们可以 比如 六个月后再来 |
[27:09] | No, oh no. No. | 不 不 |
[27:13] | It’s all yours. | 总统套房是你的 |
[27:14] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会订到的 |
[27:16] | In that case, I’d be delighted. | 这样的话 我很荣幸 |
[27:19] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[27:20] | So looking forward to it. | 很期待见到你 |
[27:26] | – Nailed it. – Yeah? | -搞定了 -是吗 |
[27:28] | Good news! | 好消息 |
[27:31] | The Doctor has accepted our invitation. | 医生接受了我们的邀请 |
[27:34] | The bad news is we’re going to need | 坏消息是 我们需要 |
[27:36] | the presidential suite. | 订下总统套房 |
[27:38] | – Shit. – Yeah. | -靠 -没错 |
[27:39] | Okay, all right. Uh, Max just landed in Buffalo. | 没事 马克斯刚到布法罗 |
[27:43] | – Right. – He could lay some track at the hotel, | -没错 -他可以先去酒店看看 |
[27:46] | throw some money around, | 四处花些钱 |
[27:47] | you know, make an impression. | 给人们留下个印象 |
[27:48] | What are you thinking? | 你打算怎么做 |
[27:50] | When someone needs a fancy room, | 当人们想订一个顶级套间时 |
[27:51] | they make a scene, and somebody vouches for them. | 他们得搞个事情 还要其他人的支持 |
[27:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[27:54] | Maddie, my dear, we taught you well, | 曼蒂 亲爱的 你真是名师出高徒 |
[27:56] | but who’s gonna do it? | 但是谁去做呢 |
[27:57] | Jules has the bearing for it. | 茱尔斯可以 |
[27:58] | And the language skills. | 而且她会西班牙语 |
[28:00] | I still don’t understand. | 我还是不懂 |
[28:01] | – She’ll still need coaching. – And clothes. | -我们还是得指导她一下 -还得打扮下 |
[28:02] | Hey, crazies! | 疯子们 |
[28:04] | What exactly is Jules doing? | 茱尔斯到底要干吗 |
[28:53] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:54] | You’ll have to forgive me, | 请谅解 |
[28:55] | but we can’t just bump a guest | 但是我们不能把别的客人 |
[28:57] | from the presidential suite. | 从总统套房赶出来 |
[28:59] | We hope the Condesa understands. | 希望贡德萨可以理解 |
[29:16] | Um, the Condesa would like to speak | 贡德萨想要立刻 |
[29:18] | with the highest ranking officer of the hotel immediately. | 和酒店的最高管理者谈一下 |
[29:22] | She realizes that you are only, as she puts it, | 她认为你只是 如她所说 |
[29:25] | un sirviente. | 雇员 |
[29:27] | Sirviente? I don’t… | 雇员 我不 |
[29:29] | A servant. | 一个仆人 |
[29:33] | Is there some confusion here? | 这里有什么问题吗 |
[29:34] | Uh, I’m not sure-the woman is Spanish royalty, | 我不确定 那位女士声称是西班牙皇室 |
[29:37] | and they would like us to open the presidential suite. | 他们想订总统套房 |
[29:38] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Okay, let me. | 不不 好吧 我来解决 |
[29:40] | Hi, I’m Barry Krantz, | 我是巴里·克兰兹 |
[29:42] | Senior Customer Relations Manager. | 高级客户关系经理 |
[29:44] | I’m sorry if there’s been confusion– | 我很抱歉 你有什么问题吗 |
[29:46] | Condesa? Condesa! | 贡德萨吗 贡德萨 |
[29:50] | I see you. No, you look terrific. | 终于见到你了 你看起来很棒 |
[29:53] | We’ll have dinner later. We’ll talk. | 我们一会一起吃晚饭 到时候再聊 |
[29:54] | Mi amor. | 亲爱的 |
[29:56] | How are you? You look radiant. | 你好啊 你看起来容光焕发 |
[29:59] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[30:18] | I see. I see. | 我知道了 |
[30:22] | Look, guys, we got to work this out. | 听着 我们得解决这个事 |
[30:24] | Not only is she Spanish royalty, | 她不仅是西班牙皇室成员 |
[30:26] | but she’s my darling daughter’s | 她还是我宝贝女儿 |
[30:27] | closest friend on the continent, okay? | 在欧洲最好的闺蜜 |
[30:29] | I’m so sorry, Mr. Carrington, | 抱歉 卡林顿先生 |
[30:31] | but we do have a VIP already booked in the presidential suite. | 但是有一位贵宾已经订了总统套房 |
[30:34] | I see, fine. | 知道了 好吧 |
[30:35] | Then I’d like to check out immediately. | 那我现在就要退房 |
[30:37] | Darling, take my suite. | 亲爱的 住我的套间吧 |
[30:39] | It’s not the presidential, | 虽然不是总统套房 |
[30:40] | but it will do until you can find some other accommodations. | 但是你找到其他住处前 可以将就一下 |
[30:43] | Is that quite necessary, Mr. Carrington? | 一定要这样吗 卡林顿先生 |
[30:45] | Well, you’re making it so, yes. | 你们逼我的 所以是的 |
[30:46] | And I’m going to have to find another venue | 而且我要找个其他地方 |
[30:48] | for my daughter Stephanie’s upcoming wedding. | 举办我女儿斯蒂芬妮的婚礼 |
[30:51] | And I’m sure the Condesa and my family | 我相信贡德萨和我的家人 |
[30:53] | and my 300 guests can find something much better. | 和我的300位客人可以找个更好的地方 |
[30:57] | Let me. | 让我来吧 |
[30:59] | I believe we can work something out. | 我相信我们能解决这件事 |
[31:01] | Just do it. | 快去 |
[31:02] | The rockabilly star must go. | 那个摇滚歌手必须离开 |
[31:04] | – But – Do it. | -但是 -就这么做 |
[31:06] | Class is class. | 阶级就是阶级 |
[31:08] | Good man. | 做得好 |
[31:10] | It’s all taken care of. | 都处理好了 |
[31:17] | – Doctor. – Barry. | -医生 -叫我巴里 |
[31:19] | This is Alessandra. | 这位是亚历山德拉 |
[31:21] | She’s our conference intern this year. | 她是今年我们协商会的实习生 |
[31:23] | She’ll be handling VIP relations. | 她将负责贵宾事务 |
[31:26] | – So anything she needs. – Of course. | -请尽全力协助她 -没问题 |
[31:28] | – Welcome. – Thank you. | -欢迎 -谢谢 |
[31:31] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[31:35] | So this Dr. Fleischman, | 所以这个弗雷斯克曼医生 |
[31:38] | how many days was he here seeing patients? | 他有几天来这看病人 |
[31:40] | Uh, just that one day. | 就那一天 |
[31:42] | So he was here for one day, | 所以他就来一天 |
[31:44] | and he saw one patient? | 只看一个病人 |
[31:46] | That’s got to be kind of unusual, no? | 有点奇怪 不是吗 |
[31:49] | – Well. – All right, listen. | -这 -好吧 听着 |
[31:51] | Okay, you’re not in any trouble. | 你不会惹上什么麻烦 |
[31:52] | I promise I’m just here to try to figure something out. | 我只是来这弄清楚一些事情 |
[31:55] | Yeah, it’s unusual. Like unheard of. | 没错 是很奇怪 几乎闻所未闻 |
[31:59] | So was he… a nice guy or… | 所以他是个好人还是 |
[32:02] | Not really, no. | 其实不 不是 |
[32:04] | Look, I got his number here, if you– | 我有他的电话 要是你 |
[32:05] | No, no, no. That’s okay. | 不 不 不 没关系 |
[32:06] | You want to do me a favor though? | 想帮我个忙吗 |
[32:08] | Well, maybe. | 可以啊 |
[32:09] | Okay, how about you give Dr. Fleischman a call, | 你打给弗雷斯克曼医生怎么样 |
[32:11] | let him know the FBI stopped by. | 让他知道联调局来过 |
[32:14] | I suppose. | 没问题 |
[32:15] | And hey, listen, if this nursing thing | 还有 要是护士的工作 |
[32:18] | doesn’t work out for you, | 不太适合你 |
[32:19] | you can always join the Bureau. | 可以来局里工作 |
[32:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:29] | Yes, this is Dr. Fleischman. | 是 我是弗雷斯克曼医生 |
[32:33] | What did he say exactly? | 他说了什么 |
[32:37] | All right. Did he leave a number or– | 好 他留了电话号码或者 |
[32:41] | I understand. Thank you very much. | 我知道了 非常感谢 |
[32:51] | Okay, cotton balls, swabs, shaving cream. | 棉球 棉签 剃须膏 |
[32:53] | I’ll take the bottom, you take the top. | 我找下面的 你拿上面的 |
[32:56] | And, remember, get that 70% isopropyl rubbing alcohol. | 还有记住 拿70%浓度的异丙醇 |
[32:59] | – Not the green– – Green one, I know. | -不是绿色那种 -绿色 我知道 |
[33:01] | Max, how many times have we had this conversation? | 马克斯 这话都说了多少遍了 |
[33:03] | It’s just important. The green is bad for the skin. | 这很重要 绿色的对皮肤不好 |
[33:06] | – I know, it leaves blotches. – Well, it does. | -我知道 会起斑 -没错 |
[33:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:18] | The FBI has been poking around. | 联调局在打听我 |
[33:19] | It’s unclear why, | 什么原因不清楚 |
[33:20] | but it’s time to set the contingency plan in motion. | 但是时候启动应急计划了 |
[33:23] | – I understand. – Do you have the ring? | -明白 -你拿到戒指了吗 |
[33:26] | – It’s within reach. – Good. | -快到手了 -很好 |
[33:28] | Let me know when everything’s in place. | 一切准备就绪后通知我 |
[33:30] | I will, Doctor. | 没问题 医生 |
[33:32] | And Max… does he suspect? | 马克斯起疑了吗 |
[33:35] | No, not at all. | 不 没有 |
[33:38] | He doesn’t suspect a thing. | 他完全没有怀疑 |
[33:41] | None of them do. | 他们都没有起疑 |
[33:52] | – You were incredible. – We all were. | -你太棒了 -我们都很棒 |
[33:54] | Maybe we should save the party | 也许在完成任务之前 |
[33:56] | until we actually get the job done. | 我们还是别高兴得太早 |
[33:58] | You are a poquito de bummer. | 你真扫兴 |
[34:00] | It’s called being professional. | 你应该说专业 |
[34:02] | No, she’s right. Let’s not get carried away. | 她说得对 别得意忘形 |
[34:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:07] | But I would like to propose one last toast | 但我建议最后喝一杯 |
[34:10] | to our final mark… | 敬我们最后一个目标 |
[34:13] | El Doctore. | 医生 |
[34:15] | – Cheers. – Cheers to that. | -干杯 -为此干杯 |
[34:16] | All right, well, I’m going to… | 好了 我要去 |
[34:19] | throw on the “Do Not Disturb” | 挂上”请勿打扰”的牌子 |
[34:21] | and go over the file of the real Egan Award Winner. | 再看一遍真正伊根奖得主的资料 |
[34:25] | Something tells me she’ll be a handful. | 总感觉她很难对付 |
[34:29] | Good job, guys. | 干得漂亮 伙计们 |
[34:35] | Ex-lovers–difficult. | 前任关系很麻烦吧 |
[34:37] | Even the fake ones. Si? | 就算是个假前任 |
[34:40] | No. No, it’s fine. | 不 不 没什么 |
[34:41] | It’s just–it’s fine. | 我 我没什么 |
[34:44] | Something’s going on. | 肯定有问题 |
[34:46] | No, what are you talking about? | 没有 你在说什么 |
[34:48] | She’s not being honest with you. | 她根本不对你说实话 |
[34:49] | She was somewhere with the car, | 她开车去了什么地方 |
[34:52] | and I saw her put something in the trunk. | 我看见她往后备箱放东西 |
[34:54] | And she lies about it to me. | 她还对我撒谎 |
[34:58] | Are you sure? | 你肯定 |
[35:01] | Get your face out of your ass. | 长点心吧 |
[35:26] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[35:30] | Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 |
[35:32] | – Yeah. – All right. | -当然 -好 |
[35:39] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[35:41] | I just wanted to make sure | 我只是想确认 |
[35:43] | everything’s… okay. | 一切正常 |
[35:46] | With… what? | 什么正常 |
[35:48] | Us? The con? Global warming? | 我们 骗局 全球变暖 |
[35:51] | Well, as far as we go, you know, | 就我们而言 |
[35:53] | I mean, I can do my job. | 我可以负责 |
[35:55] | – I think we’re– – Let’s stop it. | -我觉得我们 -别说了 |
[35:56] | I can do my job. I can do my job, too. | 我能对自己负责 也能搞定自己的事 |
[36:04] | So everything’s… cool? | 那没什么事 |
[36:07] | Yeah. | 没什么 |
[36:08] | Yeah, you just seem a little– | 好吧 你好像有点 |
[36:09] | Oh, man, look, we had sex, we fought. | 我们上过床 我们争吵过 |
[36:12] | Your girlfriend showed up. Shit happens. | 你女朋友出现 事情就这么发生了 |
[36:14] | We have a job to do. | 我们还有事要做 |
[36:15] | I’m okay. Are you okay? | 我没问题 你呢 |
[36:17] | She’s not really my girlfriend. | 她不是我真正的女朋友 |
[36:19] | Fine, she’s not really. I’m not really. | 好吧 她不是真的 我不是真的 |
[36:21] | None of us are really. I get it. Really. | 我们都不是真的 我明白 真的 |
[36:25] | Just wanted to check in, you know. | 只是想确认一下 |
[36:28] | – I appreciate that. – All right. | -谢谢 -好吧 |
[36:30] | I’m good, I’m fine. | 我很好 我没事 |
[36:35] | Hey, Ez. | 小以 |
[36:38] | Look, when this is all over, we’ll have a proper drink | 这一切结束后 我们去喝一杯 |
[36:40] | and have a chat. | 聊聊天 |
[36:41] | I feel like there’s still a lot to be said. | 我感觉我们还有很多话要说 |
[36:45] | There sure is. | 当然 |
[36:59] | Shit. | 靠 |
[37:38] | Boy, Ez, I’ll give you credit. | 小以 我对你另眼相看 |
[37:41] | You’ve gotten real good at lying. | 你撒谎技术可真不赖 |
[37:46] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你要干什么 |
[37:48] | Yeah, what’s that? | 是吗 我想干什么 |
[37:50] | You’re gonna kill the Doctor. | 你要杀了医生 |
[37:52] | We have a plan, all of us together. | 我们大家一起计划好的 |
[37:55] | You think he can’t get to you from prison? | 你觉得在监狱他就找不到你 |
[37:58] | He can get to us from anywhere. | 我们在哪他都能找到 |
[38:00] | We’ve hurt people to get here. | 为了今天 我们伤害了很多人 |
[38:02] | I have hurt people. | 我伤害了很多人 |
[38:03] | But this–this is wrong. | 但这样做是错的 |
[38:05] | As long as he’s breathing, | 只要他还活着 |
[38:06] | we are all in his game | 我们就都在他的游戏里 |
[38:08] | playing by his rules. | 任他摆布 |
[38:10] | I don’t want this life anymore. | 我不想再过这种生活 |
[38:12] | And trust me, Ezra, neither do you. | 相信我 以斯拉 你也不想 |
[38:16] | Either you’re full of shit, | 要么你满嘴谎言 |
[38:17] | or you actually believe that. | 要么你真的这么认为 |
[38:19] | I don’t know which is worse. | 我不知道哪种情况更糟 |
[38:22] | But I know this, | 但我知道 |
[38:25] | you’re not trying to change at all. | 你根本不打算改变 |
[38:28] | And you never will. | 你也不会改变 |
[40:16] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是我 |
[40:18] | Uh, we have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |