时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Previously on “Imposters”… | 《假面真情》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | The Doctor wants the ring. | 医生要戒指 |
[00:07] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | -就这样 -就这样 |
[00:09] | Just get the saffron diamond ring, | 拿到橙黄色钻石戒指 |
[00:10] | deliver it to the Doctor, | 交给医生 |
[00:11] | and then you can go your bumbling little way. | 你们就随意了 |
[00:13] | Easy-peasy. | 简单吧 |
[00:15] | See you soon, macaroon! | 回头见 小甜心 |
[00:17] | Hi, I’m Shelly, Shelly Cohen. | 我叫谢利 谢利·科恩 |
[00:19] | I’m fairly confident you know my ex-wife. | 你应该认识我前妻 |
[00:21] | You’re Lenny Cohen’s husband? | 你是兰妮·科恩的丈夫 |
[00:23] | – Ex-husband. – Ex-husband. | -前夫 -前夫 |
[00:25] | Bingo. | 对 |
[00:26] | You know this man I work for, | 那个我为之工作的男人 |
[00:27] | the Doctor? | 那个医生 |
[00:29] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[00:30] | We’re gonna find out who he is and what makes him tick, | 我们还要查出他的真面目和他的动机 |
[00:32] | and before we deliver him to the FBI, | 在把他交给联调局之前 |
[00:35] | we’ll take him for everything he’s got. | 我们要夺走他的一切 |
[00:37] | – Agent Simons? – Mr. Bloom. | -西蒙斯探员 -布鲁姆先生 |
[00:39] | You know the same truth that I do. | 你和我一样知道那些真相 |
[00:40] | None of us can move on until this thing is done. | 在这件事完成之前我们谁也无法解脱 |
[00:42] | Tell me what you’re thinking. | 告诉我你的计划 |
[00:43] | There’s this Northeast Biannual Conference | 这有个东北一年两次的矫形外科医生会议 |
[00:45] | of Orthopedic Surgeons in two weeks, Niagara Falls. | 两周后在尼亚加拉瀑布城召开 |
[00:48] | There’s a very prestigious award being given away | 那会颁发一个很有声望的奖项 |
[00:49] | – called the Egan Award. – Jeffery? | -叫伊根奖 -杰弗里 |
[00:52] | The Doctor thinks he’s winning. | 医生认为他会得到这个奖 |
[00:53] | This is Harry Price. | 我是哈里·普莱斯 |
[00:54] | The committee has decided to… | 委员会已经决定 |
[00:56] | reward your understanding | 为了奖赏你的理论 |
[00:58] | with this year’s Egan Award. | 授予你今年的伊根奖 |
[01:00] | I’d be delighted. | 我很荣幸 |
[01:01] | Meanwhile, we’ll infiltrate his headquarters. | 与此同时我们渗透他的总部 |
[01:03] | – Looks like the basement. – Top left pocket. | -大概是地下室 -左上口袋 完毕 |
[01:06] | I think it’s his father. | 我觉得那是他父亲 |
[01:07] | wipe our info, steal the money, | 删除我们的信息 偷走钱 |
[01:09] | and then we’ll plant the ring on him, | 然后我们把戒指栽赃给他 |
[01:10] | deliver him to the Feds easy-peasy. | 把他送给联调局 小菜一碟 |
[01:12] | Any questions? | 有什么问题么 |
[01:14] | No questions, great. | 很好 都没问题 |
[01:15] | How is making all the money we need | 三天之内就搞定我们需要的钱 |
[01:17] | in three days not smart? | 怎么就不机敏了 |
[01:18] | Yo, I think he’s actually getting off on this. | 我觉得他还真挺享受骗人的 |
[01:21] | Nobody who gets conned is innocent. | 被骗的人也不是无辜 |
[01:22] | They all wanted something for cheap. | 都是一帮爱占小便宜的 |
[01:23] | Okay, now you’re starting to sound like our ex-wife. | 你现在听着有点像我们前妻了 |
[01:25] | – Do you have the ring? – It’s within reach. | -你拿到戒指了吗 -快到手了 |
[01:27] | Good. And Max? | 好 马克斯呢 |
[01:29] | He doesn’t suspect a thing. | 他完全没有怀疑 |
[01:31] | None of them do. | 他们都没有起疑 |
[01:33] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你要干什么 |
[01:35] | – Yeah, what’s that? – You’re gonna kill the Doctor. | -是吗 我想干什么 -你要杀了医生 |
[01:40] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[01:48] | There’s a famous quote | 我最爱的作家 |
[01:49] | from one of my favorite writers. | 有句名言 |
[01:52] | No man, for any considerable period, | 没人能够长时间以来 |
[01:55] | Can wear one face to himself | 用一副面孔对自己 |
[01:57] | And another to the multitude | 用另一副面孔对别人 |
[01:59] | Without finally getting bewildered | 最终都会陷入迷茫 |
[02:01] | as to which may be the true. | 不知道哪副面孔是真的 |
[02:14] | And that’s the problem, isn’t it? | 问题正是如此 不是吗 |
[02:16] | If you play dress-up long enough, | 如果你乔装打扮太久 |
[02:18] | you’re bound to get lost in your disguise. | 你就会在自我伪装中迷失 |
[02:22] | Like passing out in your Halloween costume | 就像穿着万圣节服装晕了过去 |
[02:25] | and not recognizing yourself in the morning. | 转天早上不认识自己了一样 |
[02:28] | And sure, there’s a certain comfort in hiding behind a mask, | 当然 躲在面具之后会挺舒服 |
[02:33] | a relief that we don’t have to be ourselves | 一种我们不必总是做自己的 |
[02:36] | all the time, but… | 释然 然而 |
[02:39] | does it get to a point that you forget who you really are? | 你是否有一刻会忘了自己是谁 |
[02:44] | I mean, I fell for you in Mexico, | 我在墨西哥爱上你 |
[02:47] | and it felt true, but you and I, | 感觉如此真实 但是你我之间 |
[02:51] | we lied to each other from the moment we met. | 自从相遇之际就在彼此撒谎 |
[02:54] | About our lives, our names. | 关于各自的生活 姓名 |
[02:58] | We even stole from each other. | 甚至相互行窃 |
[03:00] | But what if my heart was lying too? | 但如果我的内心也在撒谎呢 |
[03:02] | How can we even know what we actually feel anymore? | 我们该如何才能知道真实的感受 |
[03:05] | Sorry, I didn’t hear. What? | 不好意思 我没听 什么 |
[03:07] | You kidding me? I was just pouring my heart– | 搞什么 我在吐露心声 |
[03:09] | Just kidding, baby dog eyes. | 逗你呢 小狗眼 |
[03:13] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[03:19] | When today’s over, | 今天结束后 |
[03:21] | no matter what happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[03:23] | meet me at the ferry boats at 5:00. | 五点在轮渡等我 |
[03:26] | I promise I’ll be there. | 我发誓我肯定去 |
[03:34] | You’re saying that like I speak Spanish. | 就跟我懂西班牙语一样 |
[03:36] | You know I don’t. | 你知道我不懂 |
[03:37] | I said… | 我说 |
[03:38] | that I’d think about it. | 让我想想 |
[03:43] | Don’t you know that a man being rich | 你不知道一个有钱的男人 |
[03:45] | is like a girl being beautiful? | 就跟一个美貌的女人一样吗 |
[03:47] | You wouldn’t marry a girl just because she’s pretty, | 你不会仅因为她漂亮就娶了 |
[03:49] | but my goodness, doesn’t it help? | 不过 漂亮难道没有帮助吗 |
[03:53] | – You’re real good. – Thank you. | -你真厉害 -谢谢 |
[03:55] | – Megan. – Norma Jean. | -梅根 -诺玛·珍 |
[03:57] | How do you do? | 你好啊 |
[03:59] | I like doing the Marilyn thing, | 我喜欢模仿玛丽莲 |
[04:01] | but sometimes the lines get real fuzzy, you know? | 不过有时候界限会变得模糊 |
[04:04] | I’m with some nice guy. | 我跟一个好男人在一起 |
[04:06] | Who does he want to be with, me or Marilyn? | 他想跟谁在一起 我还是玛丽莲 |
[04:11] | You know, a very smart woman once told me | 曾有一位智慧女性告诉我 |
[04:13] | that each of us has an authentic self. | 我们每个人都有真实的自己 |
[04:17] | Sometimes we lose touch with it, right? | 有时我们会迷失自我 是吧 |
[04:20] | But the trick is, you have to find it. | 重点是 你得寻回自我 |
[04:24] | Sure, but how do you find it if you didn’t know | 确实 不过如果无从下手 |
[04:26] | what it was to begin with? | 又何谈找回自我 |
[04:29] | I like your look. You could go far, Marilyn. | 你真好看 你有前途 玛丽莲 |
[04:33] | Thank you, Marilyn. | 谢谢你 玛丽莲 |
[04:35] | But I’m done playing dress-up. | 但我不想再乔装打扮了 |
[04:39] | I’m getting out of the game. | 我不玩了 |
[04:41] | I’m getting out for good. | 再也不玩了 |
[04:49] | Yes, after the reception, we’ll video conference. | 嗯 欢迎仪式之后 我们有个视频会议 |
[04:52] | It’s time I met these bumblers face-to-face. | 是时候见见这帮蠢货了 |
[04:55] | And, Sally, in terms of the FBI, | 莎莉 关于联调局那边 |
[04:58] | let’s be ready to run the Periwinkle option. | 我们准备好迂回政策 |
[05:01] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[05:03] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[05:08] | Welcome, Dr. Hull. | 欢迎 赫尔医生 |
[05:09] | I’m Alessandra from the OSA, Northeast Chapter. | 我是美国矫形外科医生东北分会的亚历山德拉 |
[05:12] | I’ve been assigned to take care of you during the convention. | 我受命会议期间负责照顾您 |
[05:15] | So nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[05:17] | It’s simple: Richard covers for Maddie | 很简单 理查德帮曼蒂搞定 |
[05:19] | with the real Egan winner, and everything’s covered. | 真正的伊根奖得主 就没问题了 |
[05:21] | I think we should tell Sally and Max | 我觉得应该告诉莎莉和马克斯 |
[05:23] | that she wants to kill the Doctor. | 她要杀了医生 |
[05:25] | We tell ’em, and Sally might just go | 我们说了 莎莉可能 |
[05:26] | and blow Maddie’s brains out. | 会一枪爆了曼蒂的头 |
[05:29] | I’m not kidding. | 我认真的 |
[05:29] | She wouldn’t. She loves Maddie. | 不会的 她是爱曼蒂的 |
[05:31] | Hey, close the curtains. The view isn’t right. | 拉上窗帘 景色不怎么样 |
[05:33] | Yeah, we all love Maddie. | 嗯 我们都爱曼蒂 |
[05:37] | Guys… | 各位 |
[05:39] | I have a confession to make. | 我有件事要坦白 |
[05:41] | It’s been driving me crazy. | 这事要把我逼疯了 |
[05:43] | I broke the code in the worst way. | 我彻彻底底坏了规矩 |
[05:46] | I slept with her. I slept with Maddie. | 我和她睡了 我和曼蒂睡了 |
[05:51] | – Oh, man. – Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | -天啊 -好棒 好棒 |
[05:53] | – God damn it! – Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Ah! | -简直了 -好棒 好棒 |
[05:54] | You don’t seem mad. | 你们怎么不生气 |
[05:56] | – I’m $100 not mad. – You made a bet? | -我赢了一百块呢 -你们打赌了 |
[05:58] | At Langmore Cabin, dude. | 在朗默小屋 老兄 |
[05:59] | I said you guys would be humping it out | 我打赌不出一周之内 |
[06:00] | within a week’s time. | 你们就得上床 |
[06:02] | Just under the wire, Ez. | 差点超时啊 小以 |
[06:03] | Oh, my God, I’ve totally been freaking out. | 我的天啊 我都要紧张死了 |
[06:06] | Nah, I’m totally over her. | 不必 我彻底放下她了 |
[06:07] | Yeah, totally. Me too. | 对 彻底 我也是 |
[06:09] | Uh, yeah, you’re both terrible liars. | 嗯 你们俩撒谎功力不行 |
[06:11] | – Mostly kind of… – 99% over her. | -差不多 -99%放下她了 |
[06:13] | – Sort of over Cece. – Right. | -差不多放下茜茜了 -好吧 |
[06:15] | I mean, one of us was bound to sleep with her at some point. | 我们之中必有一人会在某个时候和她上床 |
[06:18] | Thanks, I appreciate your understanding. | 谢谢你的体谅 |
[06:24] | So? | 所以呢 |
[06:26] | – What? – Well, Jesus, dude. | -什么 -天啊 老兄 |
[06:28] | – How was the sex? – What? | -滚床单爽吗 -什么 |
[06:30] | It’s the least you can do. How was it? | 至少这个能说吧 怎么样 |
[06:33] | You’re shitting me. I’m–no, I’m not– | 搞笑呢 我才不说 |
[06:34] | Must have been weird. | 肯定很奇怪 |
[06:36] | That’s a lot of people in bed together. | 毕竟床上挺多人的 |
[06:38] | – What do you mean? – Yeah. | -什么意思 -可不 |
[06:39] | Old cutie-pie, shoe salesman Ezra, | 老情人 鞋商以斯拉 |
[06:41] | hardened con artist Ezra, Ava, Saffron, Maddie. | 老道的骗子高手以斯拉 伊娃 萨弗蓉 曼蒂 |
[06:44] | That’s a lot of people having sex. | 真是一帮人同时滚床单 |
[06:46] | Yeah, it’s kind of hot. | 嗯 蛮刺激的 |
[06:48] | – Or possibly… – Not hot at all. | -或者也许 -一点都不 |
[06:50] | Like, totally confusing. | 还是让你彻底困惑 |
[06:52] | So many boobs. | 那么多女人 |
[06:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:55] | That’s what I thought. Not fun. | 我也这么觉得 不好玩 |
[07:00] | – Does Sofia know? – Yeah, man. | -索菲娅知道吗 -对啊 老兄 |
[07:02] | That’s who you should be having sex with. | 她才是你该发生关系的人 |
[07:04] | It’s, uh, complicated. | 说来复杂 |
[07:06] | Come on. Get it together, Ez. Always forward. | 拜托 振作啊 小以 向前走 |
[07:09] | Yeah, Maddie’s clearly moving on | 可不 曼蒂显然往前了 |
[07:11] | in her own demented way. | 以她疯狂的方式 |
[07:12] | – Maddie what now? – Nothing. | -曼蒂怎么了 -没事 |
[07:13] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没事 -没事 |
[07:15] | That’s very convincing. | 真是相当可信 |
[07:17] | Let’s get going. It’s showtime. | 走吧 时间到了 |
[07:24] | All right, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[07:25] | So we have the food platters, | 我们有餐盘 |
[07:27] | we have the drink platters, | 还有酒水盘 |
[07:28] | we have the doors to go in and the doors to go out, | 我们得进进出出 |
[07:30] | and that is the number one thing to remember, ladies. | 第一件需要记住的事 女士们 |
[07:33] | Do not go in the out-door and do not go out the in-door, | 不能从出口进 也不能从入口出 |
[07:38] | but let’s keep all the full trays going out | 但是要及时续满托盘 |
[07:40] | and the empty trays coming in, | 撤掉空盘 |
[07:41] | and remember, a stationary Marilyn | 记住 不动的玛丽莲 |
[07:43] | is a not-doing-her-job Marilyn, right? | 是不称职的 懂吗 |
[07:55] | All right, my beauties. Chop, chop. | 好了 美女们 行动起来 |
[08:15] | Okay, there he is. | 好 他来了 |
[08:19] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[08:21] | Is that bald guy over there Jeffery Hull? | 那个光头是杰弗里·赫尔吗 |
[08:23] | – That’s him. – Ah, you were right. | -对 -你是对的 |
[08:26] | I heard he’s winning the Egan. | 我听说他要赢伊根奖 |
[08:28] | No, I happen to know Sheila Berman has it locked up. | 错 据我所知希拉•伯曼赢定了 |
[08:31] | That’s not what Harry Price said. | 哈里·普莱斯克不是这么说的 |
[08:32] | See, not only that, a woman I know on the national board | 不仅如此 我认识一个在国家委员会的人 |
[08:36] | tells me they’re eyeing Hull to step in for Kenner. | 跟我说 他们看好赫尔取代肯纳 |
[08:38] | – You’re kidding me. Dina? – Yeah? | -不是吧 迪娜 -什么事 |
[08:40] | These guys are saying that Hull is getting the Egan Award, | 他们跟我说赫尔会抱走伊根奖 |
[08:43] | and he’s replacing Kenner. | 而且还会取代肯纳 |
[08:46] | He’s replacing Kenner? Is that true? | 他要取代肯纳 真的吗 |
[08:49] | Carolyn, Hull’s gonna win the Egan. | 卡洛琳 赫尔会赢伊根奖 |
[08:52] | He’s replacing Kenner. | 他会取代肯纳 |
[08:54] | I hear Hull is… | 我听说赫尔会 |
[08:54] | I think we should go say hello. | 我觉得应该过去打个招呼 |
[08:56] | It seems they’ve done a very good job | 感觉他们对于获奖者保密方面 |
[08:57] | – of keeping this award a secret. – Yes. | -做得很好 -是 |
[08:59] | Jeffery. Hello there. | 杰弗里 你好 |
[09:02] | Harry, yes. Good to see you. | 哈里 很高兴见到你 |
[09:05] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:06] | Is that your scalpel hand? What happened? | 这是你握手术刀的手 怎么回事 |
[09:10] | I was attacked. | 我遇袭了 |
[09:12] | Oh, no. How awful. | 不是吧 太惨了 |
[09:13] | Yeah, well, stuff happens, Jeffery, | 嗯 不过难免的 杰弗里 |
[09:15] | sooner or later to all of us. | 早晚谁都逃不了 |
[09:19] | Hey, have you picked out a spot to display your Egan? | 你选好地方摆伊根奖了吗 |
[09:22] | Excuse us, Dr. Hull. | 打扰了 赫尔医生 |
[09:24] | I just wanted to introduce myself and my colleague. | 我只是想介绍下自己和同僚 |
[09:27] | I’m Sugith John. This is Dina Tham. | 我是苏基斯·约翰 这位是迪娜·坦 |
[09:30] | We are such fans of your theories on implant removal. | 我们很喜欢你关于移除植入物的理论 |
[09:33] | It’s interesting you should be here right now, | 你们在这挺有意思的 |
[09:35] | because Dr. Price, about six months ago, | 因为半年前普莱斯医生 |
[09:37] | ran a very interesting seminar | 搞了一个很有意思的研讨会 |
[09:39] | where most people see only the surface of things, | 会上大多人只能看到表象 |
[09:42] | the bones that… | 而实质嘛 |
[09:44] | – So far, so good. – All right, player. | -目前正常 -好了 各位 |
[09:47] | Time to do your thing. | 该行动了 |
[09:48] | In and out. No biggie. | 一进一出 小事一桩 |
[09:50] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[09:52] | lady, could you please watch | 女士 能不能看着点 |
[09:53] | where you’re–whoa! | 你往哪 |
[09:55] | Lady, that is highly inappropriate beh– | 女士 这真是挺不合适的 |
[09:58] | Jules, God damn it. | 茱尔斯 天啊 |
[09:59] | Nice ass. | 屁股不错啊 |
[10:00] | I just wanted to make sure I could get away with it. | 我只是想确认下我能不被认出来 |
[10:02] | Don’t want you-know-who to recognize me. | 别被那个谁认出我 你懂的 |
[10:04] | Dr. Sheila Berman, actual Egan winner, 6:00. | 希拉·伯曼医生 真正的伊根奖得主在六点钟方向 |
[10:09] | 6:00. Behind you. | 六点钟 你身后 |
[10:12] | – Don’t turn. Don’t turn. – Don’t turn around. | -别回头 -别转过去啊 |
[10:13] | Sorry, sorry. I’m a little nervous. | 对不起 我有点紧张 |
[10:16] | I’m not quite as strong as you in the disguise department. | 论伪装这方面 我不如你 |
[10:18] | You’ll do great. | 你可以的 |
[10:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:49] | – Oh, my God. I am so sorry. – I’m sorry. | -天啊 不好意思 -对不起 |
[10:50] | Excuse me! | 抱歉 |
[10:51] | Like a bull in a china shop today. | 我今天就像瓷器店里的蛮牛 |
[10:52] | – I’m sorry. Are you okay? – Two left feet. | -对不起 没事吧 -笨手笨脚的 |
[10:54] | – Oh, my God. – That’s okay. | -天啊 -没事 |
[10:56] | – Klutz. – What was that? | -太傻了 -怎么回事 |
[10:57] | – One moment. – What was that? | -稍等 -怎么回事 |
[10:59] | Here is some fresh champagne for you. | 给您新倒的香槟 |
[11:01] | – Thank you. No harm done. – I’m so sorry. | -谢谢 没事 -真对不起 |
[11:04] | It is our job… | 职责所在 |
[11:18] | – Nice work. – Thanks. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[11:19] | Hey, did I see Sofia flirting with Harry Price? | 索菲娅和哈里·普莱斯调情了吗 |
[11:22] | Seriously? | 别闹 |
[11:30] | No, how could you even know? She’s not– | 不 你怎么知道 她没 |
[11:31] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 嗯 怎么了 |
[11:32] | Jeffrey Hull is winning the Egan. | 杰弗里·赫尔会赢伊根奖 |
[11:34] | Are you shitting me? | 不是吧 |
[11:36] | I was told–I mean, I’m not supposed to say, but… | 有人告诉我 我不该说的 不过 |
[11:38] | Well, that’s what I thought, but… | 嗯 我就是这么想的 不过 |
[11:39] | I jammed in three hips | 我昨天做了三台髋骨 |
[11:41] | and a spinal fusion yesterday to be here. | 和一台脊柱手术才来的 |
[11:43] | I need to talk to Price. Where is he? | 我得和普莱斯聊聊 他在哪 |
[11:45] | Over there. With Hull. | 那边 和赫尔在一起 |
[11:47] | Goddamn traitor. | 该死的叛徒 |
[11:52] | Dr. Berman. Sorry to bother you. | 伯曼医生 打扰了 |
[11:54] | There’s an emergency call for you in the lobby, | 大堂有一个紧急电话找您 |
[11:55] | something about post-op and a spinal fusion infection. | 什么脊柱融合术后感染的事 |
[11:58] | – Sepsis maybe. – Jesus. | -败血症什么的 -天啊 |
[12:01] | – But experience is– – Oh, my goodness. | -不过经验是 -天啊 |
[12:02] | Dr. Jeffery Hull? | 杰弗里·赫尔医生 |
[12:04] | – Uh, hello, Doctor… – Doctor? | -你好 医生… -医生 |
[12:07] | Hah! I wish. No, just a fan, you could say. | 希望如此呢 不 只是您的一个粉丝 |
[12:09] | Shannon Stepan of July-Yards Clamps and Catheter. | 七月码固定钳导管公司的莎农·斯特潘 |
[12:12] | I’ve been pushing the company for three years | 我给公司推内髓钉 |
[12:14] | on intramedullary nails, | 有三年了 |
[12:15] | all because of your amazing article. | 拜您文章所赐 |
[12:17] | Oh, my. Oh, well, that’s very kind. | 好吧 不错啊 |
[12:18] | I can’t believe I’m meeting you. | 简直不敢相信能见到您 |
[12:21] | Sorry, everyone. | 不好意思各位 |
[12:22] | Sorry, I’m fangirling. | 不好意思 犯花痴了 |
[12:23] | Ugh, so embarrassing. | 好尴尬 |
[12:24] | I’m gonna get a drink, but I’ll be back. Bye. | 拿杯喝的 一会儿回来 |
[12:27] | I don’t have fans like that. | 真没有这样的粉丝 |
[12:29] | – Do you have any fans? – No. | -你有粉丝 -没有 |
[12:52] | – Good work. – You too. | -干得漂亮 -你也是 |
[12:54] | For a minute there, I thought… | 有一瞬间 我以为 |
[12:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:58] | What is she doing? | 她在干吗 |
[13:05] | – What are you doing? – Let go. | -你要干吗 -放手 |
[13:08] | Alessandra, what are you doing? | 亚历山德拉 你干吗 |
[13:10] | I’m so sorry. That Marilyn tripped me. | 不好意思 那位玛丽莲绊了我一下 |
[13:32] | God damn it. What are you doing? | 简直了 你干吗啊 |
[13:35] | I have to take a dump. Is that okay with you? | 我去厕所行吗 |
[13:38] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[13:45] | Maddie’s not answering. No word from the others. | 曼蒂不接电话 别人也没信儿 |
[13:48] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[13:49] | They’ve got a minute. They’ll be here. | 稍等片刻 会联系上的 |
[13:54] | – You all right? – Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[13:56] | I’ve just been dreading this next part, you know? | 我还挺担心第二阶段的 知道吗 |
[14:02] | We’ve had quite the run, huh, Max? | 这些日子挺值得回忆的 马克斯 |
[14:05] | Don’t get sentimental on me, Sal. | 别太伤感 小莎 |
[14:07] | We’re back in the game. | 我们回到游戏了 |
[14:09] | Just getting started, right? | 刚开始 不是吗 |
[14:11] | Sure thing, Maxie. | 是啊 马克斯 |
[14:14] | Maddie showed up, almost out of nowhere. | 曼蒂突然出现 |
[14:16] | We thought that we had her cornered, then she did | 我们以为要抓住她了 |
[14:17] | a disappearing act– | 可她突然消失了 |
[14:18] | Dressed as Marilyn Monroe. | 她穿得像玛丽莲·梦露 |
[14:19] | She’s making a play for the Doctor. | 她要对医生采取行动 |
[14:20] | What do you mean, Maddie’s making a play? | 什么叫曼蒂要采取行动 |
[14:23] | – She’s trying to kill him. – Bullshit. | -她要杀他 -不可能 |
[14:24] | She has a bunch of drugs and syringes, so yeah. | 她有很多药和注射器 是真的 |
[14:29] | In other news, we got both the Doctor’s basement keys. | 对了 我们拿到了医生地下室的钥匙 |
[14:31] | Wow, that’s something. | 厉害啊 |
[14:32] | And his fingerprints. | 还有他的指纹 |
[14:33] | Ooh, that’s another something. | 不错嘛 |
[14:36] | So what do we do about Maddie? | 那曼蒂怎么办 |
[14:38] | We be better than her. | 我们比她强 |
[14:39] | All right. Phase two. | 第二阶段 |
[14:55] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:57] | Breathe like you’re in Burlington | 装作你们在伯灵顿 |
[14:58] | and talk as little as possible. | 少说话 |
[15:02] | Hail, hail. The gang’s all here. | 大家好啊 你们都在啊 |
[15:04] | Hello, Doctor. | 你好 医生 |
[15:06] | How goes all things Vermont? | 佛蒙特的事怎么样了 |
[15:15] | And there it is. | 终于啊 |
[15:16] | That’s that, then. | 就这样 |
[15:18] | So let’s talk about what happens next. | 那说说接下来的事吧 |
[15:21] | What happens next is, | 接下来 |
[15:22] | we never see you or hear from you again. | 你别再找我们了 |
[15:24] | As promised. | 之前可说好了 |
[15:25] | I don’t recall promising anything. | 我不记得承诺过什么事啊 |
[15:27] | I remember saying if you did this job, | 我记得如果你们把这事搞定 |
[15:30] | your families would be safe. | 家人就安全了 |
[15:33] | – Uh, no. – And now they are. | -不 -他们没事吧 |
[15:35] | As long as you keep working for me. | 只要你们继续为我做事就行 |
[15:37] | Absolutely not. | 不可能 |
[15:38] | – How dare you? – Shut your mouth. | -你怎么可以这样 -闭嘴 |
[15:40] | You disrupted my operation, | 你们干扰了我的行动 |
[15:42] | stole what is mine. | 偷了我的东西 |
[15:44] | Simply put, kids, I own you. | 简单来说你们在我的手掌心里 孩子 |
[15:47] | Welcome to the real game, kids. | 欢迎加入真正的游戏 孩子们 |
[15:50] | I’m afraid that’s how it goes. | 恐怕只能这样了 |
[15:51] | Just do your job and stay loyal. | 继续干活 忠诚于我 |
[15:54] | For instance, | 比如 |
[15:56] | don’t try to take money from me. | 别想着从我这里偷钱 |
[15:59] | That is a no-no. Right, Max? | 这不行 对吧 马克斯 |
[16:02] | Well, that money was for you, Doctor. | 那笔钱本来就是给你的 医生 |
[16:04] | To make up for the Heller losses and the– | 来弥补海勒偷的 |
[16:06] | Shh. Max, we’ve been through this. | 马克斯 这事我们谈过了 |
[16:09] | – And Sally? – Yes, Doctor? | -莎莉 -在呢 医生 |
[16:12] | We’ve had troubles in the past, | 我们过去有些问题 |
[16:13] | but lately things are going well with us, yes? | 但最近关系很好吧 |
[16:16] | – Yes. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[16:17] | My biggest worry at the moment | 我现在最大的问题 |
[16:19] | is really what the FBI knows, | 就是联调局知道什么 |
[16:22] | how close they’ve gotten, | 他们取得多少线索了 |
[16:24] | and if Maddie is working with them. | 曼蒂是不是在与他们合作 |
[16:25] | It’s unlikely. | 应该不会 |
[16:27] | I really think you’re safe on that front. | 这点应该可以保证 |
[16:30] | I’m not convinced. | 我怎么不信呢 |
[16:32] | I think it would be best, safest, | 我觉得最好也最安全方式 |
[16:35] | if I disappeared. | 就是我消失 |
[16:40] | All right. How can we help? | 好吧 我们要怎么做 |
[16:43] | At Maddie’s wedding, | 在曼蒂婚礼上 |
[16:45] | you looked so much like me, Max. | 你打扮得很像我 马克斯 |
[16:47] | Quite remarkable. That could be useful. | 神似 这个可以派上用场 |
[16:51] | In fact, you could pretend to be me again. | 我觉得你可以再扮成我 |
[16:56] | Sure. Sure, what’s the play? | 好 怎么做 |
[16:58] | The play is simple. | 很简单 |
[17:00] | The Doctor needs to die. | 医生得死 |
[17:02] | – What? – Sally. | -什么 -莎莉 |
[17:07] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[17:09] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[17:10] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[17:21] | Sally, finish it. | 莎莉 把这事搞定 |
[17:26] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[17:37] | Jesus Christ, she just killed him. | 天啊 她把他杀了 |
[17:39] | She just shot him. | 她开枪打了他 |
[17:40] | She just freaking killed him in cold blood! | 她就这么冷血地把他杀了 |
[17:42] | Just–just breathe. Just breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[17:46] | He was like the uncle I never had. | 他就像我的叔叔一样 |
[17:48] | I know, honey, I know. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[17:50] | Ow, ow, ow, ow! Jesus. | 天啊 |
[17:51] | Sorry, Maxie. | 抱歉 马克斯 |
[17:52] | He was strong and kind… | 他既坚强又和蔼 |
[17:55] | And smart and sexy. | 聪明又性感 |
[17:58] | – Did you say sexy? – What the… | -你说性感 -搞什么 |
[18:02] | Sorry, kids. It had to be done. | 抱歉 孩子 我们只能这样 |
[18:03] | Why would you do that to us? | 为什么这样对我们 |
[18:04] | We’re either in on this or not! | 为什么不告诉我们 |
[18:05] | We’re supposed to be a team! | 我们是个团队啊 |
[18:06] | All right, easy now. | 冷静 |
[18:08] | The simpler the better, | 越简单越好 |
[18:10] | and reactions like those… | 这样的反应 |
[18:11] | – Jesus. – They can’t be bought. | -天啊 -可买不来 |
[18:13] | We have him where we want him, feeling cocky | 这样他才能变得自大 |
[18:16] | and thinking he’s in the clear. | 不会再怀疑我们 |
[18:17] | – And I love you too, kid. – Screw you. | -我也爱你 小子 -去你的 |
[18:21] | Who’s ready for phase three? | 谁准备好进入第三阶段了 |
[18:34] | – You good? – Man, I invented this move. | -你没问题吧 -这招是我发明的啊 |
[18:37] | Okay, then tell me who you work for. | 好吧 那你在哪工作 |
[18:39] | Dude, I work for the Federal Burr… | 哥们 我在联洞 |
[18:44] | screw off, man. | 滚蛋 |
[18:51] | Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 联调局 |
[18:53] | We have a search warrant for the house of Dr. Jeffery Hull. | 我们有杰弗里·赫尔医生家的搜查令 |
[18:57] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[19:06] | Okay, so I watch a little online porn. | 好吧 我上网看了点黄片 |
[19:10] | It’s the 21st century. | 这都21世纪啦 |
[19:12] | Sir, we’re not here about the, uh, porn. | 先生 我们不是因为黄片来的 |
[19:20] | Well, how can I help you boys? My son’s a good man. | 那有什么可以帮你们的 我儿子是好人 |
[19:23] | He took me in when I had nowhere else to go, | 我走投无路的时候他收留了我 |
[19:27] | and he really didn’t have to. | 其实他不必这样 |
[19:29] | I wasn’t a great father. | 我不是个好父亲 |
[19:31] | Just because you were a crap father | 你不是好父亲 |
[19:33] | doesn’t mean your son had to become a criminal. | 不代表他就会成为罪犯啊 |
[19:37] | He could have figured it out. | 他肯定明白 |
[19:39] | Yeah, don’t bother. He keeps it locked. | 别费劲了 他一直锁着的 |
[19:47] | Guess he left it open today. | 可能他今天没锁 |
[20:24] | Yeah, nice prints. Very clean. | 指纹很棒 很清晰 |
[20:28] | That is so cool. | 好厉害 |
[20:29] | Yeah. Don’t mess with the wig. | 嗯 别弄假发 |
[20:31] | You’ll rip the lace there. | 会把带子弄断的 |
[20:32] | It’s so itchy. | 好痒啊 |
[20:55] | Presto. | 瞧 |
[21:02] | 指纹接收完毕 扫描完成 | |
[21:35] | When he was a kid, he never had any friends. | 他小时候没有朋友 |
[21:38] | Didn’t have a feel for it. | 没想着去找 |
[21:40] | Spent all his time in his room practicing magic tricks, | 整天在屋里练习魔术 |
[21:43] | but that only made people dislike him more. | 但这只让别人更不喜欢他 |
[21:52] | – Any luck? – Nothing. | -有发现吗 -没有 |
[21:55] | Sorry for the inconvenience, sir. | 抱歉打扰了 先生 |
[21:57] | Let your son know the FBI came to visit. | 跟你儿子说联调局来过了 |
[22:01] | Hey, let me tell you something. | 我跟你说 |
[22:04] | The man your son is? That’s not on you. | 你儿子怎样都不怪你 |
[22:06] | He made his own choices. | 他自己做的选择 |
[22:11] | – Have a nice day. – Yeah, you too. | -祝愉快 -你也是 |
[22:14] | – What was that about? – Nothing. | -刚才那是啥 -没事 |
[22:16] | How’d it go down there? | 下面有发现吗 |
[22:22] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[22:49] | I feel like I know you. Do I know you? | 我好像认识你 我认识你吗 |
[22:53] | Uh, I feel like I’d remember if we’d met. | 要是见过的话我应该能记住 |
[22:56] | Oh, why is that? Do tell. | 为什么 说说看 |
[22:58] | Well, you have a certain flair. | 你有种气场 |
[23:02] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[23:05] | Did you ever frequent the Ujiki Club in Tokyo? | 你之前常去东京的宇治木俱乐部吗 |
[23:08] | – No. – Anton’s in Milan? | -没有 -米兰的安东 |
[23:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:14] | The Sporleder Club. Berlin. | 柏林的史波雷德 |
[23:16] | 3:00 in the morning. Untz, untz, untz, untz? | 凌晨3点 一起摇滚 |
[23:19] | Must have been my doppelganger. | 肯定是另一个我 |
[23:20] | Doppel… | 另一 |
[23:22] | Do you remember why she was there? | 你记得她为什么去那吗 |
[23:23] | I’m looking to make some life changes. | 我想改变一下生活 |
[23:27] | You’re an odd little bird. | 你可真奇怪 |
[23:30] | What brings you to this strange hotel | 你怎么来这个奇怪的地方 |
[23:31] | in this strange little city? | 住这么奇怪的酒店 |
[23:35] | Orthopedic convention. Hot stuff. | 矫形外科大会 特别厉害 |
[23:37] | Mm, hot stuff. | 特别厉害 |
[23:40] | I happen to have a friend speaking at the convention. | 我正好有个朋友要上台演讲 |
[23:43] | See you soon, macaroon. | 回见 小甜心 |
[24:00] | Good to see you, Mr. Cohen. Please come in. | 你好 科恩先生 请进 |
[24:08] | 马克斯 指纹弄好了 | |
[24:22] | 以斯拉 联洞任务完成 回程中 | |
[24:29] | 曼蒂 我想要杯咖啡 | |
[24:37] | Here and now. | 就在这 |
[24:44] | Fancy a little girl talk? | 咱俩聊聊吧 |
[24:49] | What do you want, Maddie? | 你想干什么 曼蒂 |
[24:51] | Come on, do you really have to use that tone? | 不是吧 真要用这种语气吗 |
[24:55] | It’s so cold. | 太冷漠了 |
[24:57] | – We’re on the same team. – Really? | -我们是一队的 -是吗 |
[24:59] | Then why’d you take a powder and disappear? | 那你为什么突然跑了 |
[25:01] | Talk about cold. | 还说我冷漠 |
[25:03] | But you were always prone to going it alone. | 但你一向喜欢单干 |
[25:05] | I don’t really see it that way. | 我不这么看 |
[25:07] | We both have the same interests, the same goal. | 我们的利益和目标相同 |
[25:11] | – To bring him down. – Except you want to kill him. | -扳倒他 -但你要杀他 |
[25:12] | And you what, want to see him live? | 那你想让他活 |
[25:14] | After everything he’s done to you? | 他都对你这样了 |
[25:16] | Death would be too easy and too forgiving, | 死太容易 也太便宜他了 |
[25:19] | and dead or alive… | 而且不管生死 |
[25:22] | I will never forgive him. | 我都永远不会原谅他 |
[25:23] | And he won’t ever forgive you. | 他也不会原谅你 |
[25:27] | He conned all of us. | 他骗了我们所有人 |
[25:31] | Took everything, our family, | 拿走了一切 我们的家庭 |
[25:33] | any sense of self-respect. | 所有的自尊 |
[25:36] | He took me in the prime of my youth | 他在我大好年华的时候让我加入 |
[25:39] | and turned me into what? | 然后把我变成了什么 |
[25:42] | You were like a mother to me. | 你就像我母亲一样 |
[25:46] | Watching it all go down. | 看着我一步步变成这样 |
[25:48] | There were plenty of times I stuck my neck out for you, kid. | 我为你冒了很多次险 孩子 |
[25:50] | Don’t bother. I get it. | 别说了 我知道 |
[25:52] | I get it. I get it all. | 我都知道 |
[25:54] | – Something to drink, ladies? – No, thank you. | -喝点什么吗 两位女士 -不用了 谢谢 |
[25:56] | I won’t be staying long. | 我一会就走 |
[26:03] | I need your help, Sal. | 我需要你的帮助 小莎 |
[26:06] | Let’s finish this. | 结束这一切 |
[26:07] | I should shoot you right now. | 我现在就该朝你开枪 |
[26:10] | Go for it. | 开吧 |
[26:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:17] | I still have that phone you gave me. | 你给我的手机我还留着 |
[26:18] | I’m gonna keep it on just in case. | 以防万一 我会开着 |
[26:20] | If you change your mind, give me a call. | 如果你改变主意了就打给我 |
[26:22] | Otherwise… | 不然 |
[26:26] | I’ll see you in the game. | 就游戏里见了 |
[26:42] | Hello there, it’s time for me to take you to the Green Room. | 您好 我该带你去休息室了 |
[26:45] | Of course. Come in. I’ll be right with you. | 好的 进来吧 我马上就好 |
[26:48] | Make yourself comfortable. | 你随意 |
[26:57] | It’s a very exciting night for you. | 今晚对你很重要吧 |
[27:00] | Yes, it certainly is. | 没错 |
[27:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:11] | And who might you be? | 你是 |
[27:12] | – Alessandra. – Shelly Cohen. | -亚历山德拉 -谢利·科恩 |
[27:14] | – Nice to meet you. – Is it? | -很高兴认识你 -是吗 |
[27:18] | You seem a little tense. | 你有点紧张啊 |
[27:20] | No, no. | 没有 |
[27:21] | – I was just– – You were just… | -我只是 -你只是 |
[27:24] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[27:26] | Alessandra from the conference, Shelly Cohen. | 亚历山德拉是会议工作人员 这是谢利·科恩 |
[27:29] | – A man of many talents. – That’s me. | -才华四溢 -是我 |
[27:39] | The Green Room is just this way. | 休息室在这边 |
[27:40] | They will let us know when they are ready | 他们会通知我们 |
[27:42] | to take you backstage for the award presentation. | 什么时候可以去后台领奖 |
[27:54] | A tad chiffon for my taste, but it’ll do. | 雪纺绸有点多 但还行 |
[27:57] | I’m gonna go to the ballroom | 我去大厅 |
[27:58] | and make sure everything feels just right. | 确保一切就绪 |
[28:34] | Hello, Dad. | 爸 |
[28:34] | Um, I’m afraid now is not a good time to talk– | 现在我不方便说话 |
[28:37] | The FBI was here. I’ve been– | 联调局来过了 |
[28:38] | When? | 什么时候 |
[28:40] | …all morning. | 早上 |
[28:41] | What were they looking for? | 他们要干什么 |
[28:43] | Did they leave a– okay, okay. | 他们留了 好的 好的 |
[28:47] | Don’t do anything, you hear me? I’ll take care of it. | 什么都别做 听到了吗 我来处理 |
[29:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:05] | – Sally? – Yes, Doctor. | -萨莉 -在 医生 |
[29:06] | I’ve decided to take that vacation we discussed. | 我们之前说过 我想休个假 |
[29:09] | I want you to call the bank right away. | 现在给银行打个电话 |
[29:11] | – Yes, that’s right. – Same password? | -没错 -密码一样 |
[29:14] | Periwinkle. They’ll know what to do. | 玉黍螺 他们知道怎么做 |
[29:16] | Of course. Right away. | 好的 我马上办 |
[29:24] | I’d like a cup of tea. | 我想喝杯茶 |
[29:26] | I thought we arranged to have some goddamn tea ready. | 不是安排沏茶了吗 |
[29:29] | I did. I don’t know what happened. | 我安排了 不知道怎么回事 |
[29:31] | Sorry. Right away. | 抱歉 我马上去催 |
[29:35] | The consequences of our deeds are amplified, | 我们的工作对社会的影响越来越大 |
[29:38] | for better or for worse, | 不论如何 |
[29:39] | when acknowledged in front of our colleagues | 在这样的典礼上 |
[29:42] | and our friends with such ceremony, | 面对同事和朋友 |
[29:44] | which is why it gives me such great pleasure | 我非常荣幸地宣布 |
[29:48] | to announce the winner of this year’s Egan Award, | 今年伊根奖的获选人 |
[29:53] | Dr. Sheila Berman. | 希拉·伯曼医生 |
[29:57] | Congratulations, Sheila. | 恭喜 希拉 |
[30:25] | Did you win an award too? | 你也获奖了吗 |
[30:35] | Shit. | 操 |
[30:39] | Well, the gang’s all here. | 都在这啦 |
[30:42] | The Doctor has the ring, and he’s in the Green Room. | 戒指在医生那 他在休息室 |
[30:45] | Let’s end this thing. | 了结这一切吧 |
[30:48] | Come in. | 进 |
[30:50] | I have tea for you, sir. | 茶来了 先生 |
[30:52] | Where’s the girl? | 那个女孩呢 |
[30:54] | She checking on the time for your speaking. | 她在核查你演讲的时间 |
[31:02] | I make special plate for you. Here you go. | 我给你准备了特别的碟子 给 |
[31:10] | There you go. | 好了 |
[31:27] | You once told me time has a way of answering all questions. | 你曾经说过时间能回答所有问题 |
[31:33] | You’re about out of time. | 你马上就没时间了 |
[31:38] | Do you have any answers? | 有答案了吗 |
[31:51] | I didn’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[32:08] | In a moment, I’m going to take the tape off your mouth, | 过会我就把你嘴上的胶带拿掉 |
[32:10] | and then I’m going to leave. | 然后就走了 |
[32:12] | I want you to count to 100, | 你数到100 |
[32:14] | then you can scream for help all you want. | 然后随便叫 |
[32:19] | I told you it was this way. You guys never listen to me. | 我说了是这边 你们都不听 |
[32:29] | Start counting. | 开始数吧 |
[32:33] | Dr. Hull? | 赫尔医生 |
[32:39] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[32:54] | I wonder why Maddie didn’t take this. | 为什么曼蒂没拿这个 |
[32:55] | Yeah, I don’t think she cared about the ring anymore. | 她不在乎戒指了吧 |
[32:58] | Hello? Is anybody there? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[33:00] | That’s Sofia. | 是索菲娅 |
[33:06] | 莎莉 幸好我给你打电话了 任务完成 你太会当诱饵了 | |
[33:46] | That looked like it hurt. | 感觉好疼呀 |
[33:48] | No, no, no. I’ll help you. | 别别别 我来帮你 |
[33:53] | Ah, come on. | 拜托 |
[34:00] | I don’t know why the hell I’m doing this, but go! | 我不知道为什么要这么做 你快走 |
[34:05] | – Jules– – Maddie, go! Run! | -茱尔斯 -曼蒂 快走 |
[34:07] | Run! | 快跑 |
[34:09] | And you’re welcome! | 不用谢 |
[34:12] | I know where I know you from. | 我知道为什么觉得认识你了 |
[34:15] | You remind me of my ex-wife. | 你让我想起了我的前妻 |
[34:16] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[34:32] | How can I help you, sir? | 有什么可以帮您吗 先生 |
[34:33] | Yes, I’d like to open my safety deposit box. | 我想打开我的保险箱 |
[34:36] | Time to cash that treasury bond and go on that Alaska cruise | 是时候把国库券变现去阿拉斯加巡游了 |
[34:39] | I keep talking about. | 我之前一直念叨来着 |
[34:41] | Of course, Dr. Hull. | 好的 赫尔医生 |
[34:44] | And your password, if you don’t mind? | 能说一下您的密码吗 |
[34:47] | – Periwinkle. – Excellent. | -玉黍螺 -好的 |
[34:49] | We got the call a few minutes ago. | 我们几分钟前收到一通电话 |
[34:51] | It should be ready. | 应该就绪了 |
[34:53] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[34:55] | Here we are, sir. Everything should be all set for you. | 到了 先生 一切都已就绪 |
[35:14] | You got to love the modern world. | 不得不爱现代社会啊 |
[35:16] | We don’t background-check each and every woman | 我们不会把每个想要变成玛丽莲·梦露的女人 |
[35:19] | who wants to be Marilyn Monroe, okay? | 都做个背景调查 好吗 |
[35:22] | I just need to see a list of the OSA Marilyns. | 把美国矫形外科会议的玛丽莲名单给我就行 |
[35:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:33] | Megan Jones. | 梅根·琼斯 |
[35:35] | Please make sure that all overhead bins are closed, | 请确认头顶所有行李舱已关闭 |
[35:38] | and remember that in consideration of your fellow passengers, | 以及为了乘客的考虑 |
[35:41] | cell phone use is prohibited. | 禁止使用手机 |
[35:44] | Rochester will be our first stop. | 第一站将抵达罗切斯特 |
[36:19] | A little side trip to Niagara Falls? | 来尼亚加拉瀑布城玩吗 |
[36:21] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[36:23] | For work, though. | 不过是公事 |
[36:25] | Not for fun. | 不是旅游 |
[36:27] | – How’d it go? – Good, good. | -怎么样了 -还好 还好 |
[36:30] | Although I thought I had this one guy cornered, | 尽管我以为已经逮到他了 |
[36:32] | and then boom, | 结果 |
[36:34] | he has a massive coronary and dies | 我还没给他戴上手铐 |
[36:36] | before I can put cuffs on him. | 他就冠心病发作死了 |
[36:37] | Oh, shame. | 真可惜 |
[36:39] | You know, I never saw you as a murderer. | 我从来没觉得你能杀人 |
[36:41] | – No? – No. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[36:45] | Not even gonna deny it? | 都不打算反驳吗 |
[36:48] | You still think you have me all figured out. | 你还觉得你已经看透我了吗 |
[36:51] | Well, maybe I do. | 也许我确实看透你了 |
[36:55] | I mean, at one point you told me I would never catch you, | 你曾经说我永远都抓不住你 |
[36:58] | and yet here we are. | 但现在我不就抓到你了 |
[37:00] | Yes, here we are, except I didn’t kill the Doctor. | 是的 你抓到我了 但医生不是我杀的 |
[37:04] | I didn’t steal the ring, | 戒指也不是我偷的 |
[37:05] | and I’m sure as hell not going to prison. | 所以我肯定不会坐牢 |
[37:08] | You finished? | 说完了吗 |
[37:11] | For now. | 暂时说完了 |
[37:12] | Good. | 好 |
[37:15] | Because there’s something that I’ve always wanted to say to you. | 有些话我一直都想对你说 |
[37:19] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[37:27] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[37:30] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的任何话 |
[37:33] | in a court of law. | 将成为呈堂证供 |
[37:35] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请辩护律师 |
[37:37] | If you can’t afford one, | 如果你付不起律师费 |
[37:38] | the court will appoint one for you. | 法庭会给你指派一位 |
[37:44] | That’s not bad for a dishonest day’s work, huh? | 对于坑蒙拐骗的一天来说还不赖吧 |
[37:52] | This is a lot of money. | 这可不少钱 |
[37:55] | – A lot a lot. – A super-duper lot. | -很多钱 -非常多 |
[37:57] | The drives are wiped. The Doctor is no longer. | 硬盘已经清空了 医生也死了 |
[38:01] | How many burner phones did you take from the basement? | 你从地下室拿了多少临时电话 |
[38:03] | About 20. | 大概20个 |
[38:03] | Yeah, make sure they all go away for good. | 行 确保它们永远消失 |
[38:05] | I don’t want any of the crews to get burned. | 我不希望任何我们中的任何人被抓到 |
[38:07] | What about Sally’s cut? | 莎莉的那份钱怎么办 |
[38:08] | When I find her, I’ll give it to her. | 等我找到她 我会给她的 |
[38:11] | Should we trust you? | 我们能相信你吗 |
[38:13] | You want to try to take it from me? | 你想从我这儿抢走吗 |
[38:20] | Nah. | 不 |
[38:21] | I respect my elders. | 我尊敬长辈 |
[38:24] | Be good. | 你要好好的 |
[38:26] | I’ll try, | 我尽量 |
[38:27] | but that sounds awfully boring. | 但那听上去太无聊了 |
[38:32] | No crying. | 别哭 |
[38:35] | No crying that we’re splitting up | 是因为分别 |
[38:36] | or that our ex-wife is a possibly murderer? | 还是因为前妻可能杀了人 |
[38:40] | Either. | 随便哪个 |
[38:41] | I’d bet good money that it was Sally, not Maddie. | 我打赌是人是莎莉杀的 不是曼蒂 |
[38:44] | Yeah, well, you just got rich. | 你刚赚了钱 |
[38:45] | Don’t be stupid with your money. | 别乱花 |
[38:47] | Do you think it was Maddie? | 你觉得是曼蒂吗 |
[38:49] | No comment. | 不做评价 |
[38:54] | Can I tell you something ridiculous? | 我能告诉你们一件很扯的事吗 |
[38:57] | Even after Seattle, | 即使经过西雅图那件事 |
[38:59] | even when I thought I was over her, | 即使我觉得我已经不在乎她了 |
[39:02] | Maddie still defined me, you know? | 曼蒂仍然在影响着我 |
[39:04] | Like, I had no idea who I could be without her, | 没有她我都不知道我能做什么 |
[39:08] | and that turned out to be– | 但结果 |
[39:09] | An enormous, life-shattering lie? | 让人怀疑人生的巨大谎言吗 |
[39:13] | Right, | 对 |
[39:15] | and now it’s like, | 然后现在 |
[39:18] | I don’t know who I’m gonna be without… | 如果没有你们的话 我就不知道 |
[39:21] | you guys. | 我能做什么了 |
[39:24] | Yeah, ridiculous. | 确实很扯 |
[39:29] | Okay, no matter what, six months from today, | 好了 不管怎么样 半年后 |
[39:33] | we meet in Brooklyn at the coffee shop | 我们在布鲁克林我的旧公寓 |
[39:34] | below my old apartment. | 楼下的咖啡馆见面 |
[39:35] | – Yeah, I like that. – I’m in. | -好的 -我会去的 |
[39:50] | I love you stupid idiots. | 我爱你们两个笨蛋 |
[39:53] | We love you too, dummy. | 我们也爱你 傻瓜 |
[39:56] | I thought we weren’t gonna cry. | 不是不哭么 |
[40:35] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[40:37] | Are you Mr.Baby Dog Eyes? | 请问您是小狗眼先生吗 |
[40:40] | Oh, uh, yeah, I am. I think. | 我是 我是的 |
[40:43] | This is for you. | 这是给您的 |
[41:09] | Did you know the first person | 你知道第一个 |
[41:11] | to go over the Niagara Falls in a barrel | 坐在桶里穿过尼亚加拉瀑布的人 |
[41:13] | was a 63-year-old lady? | 是位63岁的老太太吗 |
[41:16] | I did, actually, | 我还真知道 |
[41:18] | and she made it too. | 而且她也成功了 |
[41:20] | I, uh–I got your note. | 我收到了你的便条 |
[41:27] | Is this what you wanted? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[41:29] | Yeah, and something else too. | 对 还有别的东西 |
[41:32] | And what would that be? | 是什么呢 |
[41:36] | Come here. I’ll tell you all about it. | 过来 我告诉你 |
[41:57] | – Hello? – Hello, Doctor? | -喂 -你好 医生吗 |
[41:59] | It’s Ernie. | 我是恩尼 |
[42:00] | I have an update on Cincinnati. | 辛辛那提有新消息 |
[42:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:06] | Hello, Doctor? | 你在吗 医生 |
[42:11] | Go ahead, Ernie. | 恩尼 你接着说 |
[42:14] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |