英文名称:In America
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | There are some things you should wish for… | 有些願望應該許… |
[00:50] | …and some things you shouldn’t. | 有些則不應該許 |
[00:56] | That’s what my little brother Frankie told me. | 我弟弟弗蘭克這麼對我說 |
[01:04] | He told me I only had just three wishes. | 他告訴我只能許三個願望 |
[01:09] | And I looked in his eyes. | 我注視著他的眼睛 |
[01:13] | And I don’t know why I believed him. | 我不知道,為什麼會聽信於他 |
[01:53] | – Remember, we’re on holiday, all right? – Knock it off, Christy, love. | – 記住,我們是在度假,好嗎? – 別拍了,克裡絲蒂,親愛的 |
[01:58] | All those with U.S. passports, use the two left lanes. | 持有美國護照的朋友 請駛往左邊兩個車道 |
[02:09] | – Passports, please. – We’re on holidays! | – 請出示護照 – 我們是來度假的! |
[02:13] | – Are you, little girl? – Yes. And my dad’s not working. | – 是嗎,小姑娘? – 對啊,我爸爸不工作了 |
[02:31] | What are your purposes in visiting the U.S.? | 到美國來幹嘛的? |
[02:33] | We’re on holidays. | 度假 |
[02:34] | – How long have you been in Canada? – Just visiting. | – 你們在加拿大呆了多久? – 只是稍作逗留 |
[02:37] | Listening to my mom and dad… | 聽我媽媽和爸爸講… |
[02:39] | We got the car in Canada. | 我們是在加拿大買的車 |
[02:41] | …I was scared we weren’t gonna get across the border. | …我害怕我們跨越不了國界 |
[02:45] | And if I didn’t talk to Frankie, how were we going to get into America? | 如果我沒有和弗蘭克講話 我們又怎麼會踏上美國的土地呢? |
[02:52] | “Please, Frankie. Please. | “拜託,弗蘭克,拜託 |
[02:56] | “Please help us,” I said. | “拜託幫幫我們.”我那樣說到 |
[02:58] | – How many children do you have? – Three. | – 你們有幾個孩子? – 三個 |
[03:00] | Two. | 兩個 |
[03:04] | Two. | 兩個 |
[03:06] | – It says three here. – We lost one. | – 上面寫著三個? – 有一個死掉了 |
[03:20] | – What’s your name, little girl? – Ariel. | – 你叫什麼,小姑娘? – 愛蕊兒 |
[03:26] | And who are you? | 你呢? |
[03:30] | She’s Christy. | 她叫克裡絲蒂 |
[03:32] | – What age are you, Christy? – She’s 10. | – 你多大了,克裡絲蒂? – 她10歲了 |
[03:40] | – Welcome to America. – Thanks very much. | – 歡迎來到美國 – 非常感謝 |
[03:52] | And that was my first wish used up. | 就這樣,我第一個願望就算用掉了 |
[03:55] | But I still had two left. | 但是我還有兩個 |
[04:04] | We heard Manhattan before we ever saw it. | 曼哈頓未到聲先到 |
[04:07] | A thousand strange voices coming from everywhere. | 千奇百怪的聲音四面湧來 |
[04:13] | And you’re not going to believe this… | 你不會相信… |
[04:16] | …but we had to go under the water to get to the city. | 我們必須經由水下,才能進城 |
[04:19] | No, I swear it. It was a real alien. | 不,我發誓,真是個外星人 |
[04:22] | And we lost contact with everything. | 我們失去了與外界的接觸 |
[04:25] | It was like we were on another planet. | 就像是到了另一個星球 |
[04:47] | –classics from the ’60s, ’70s, ’80s, and ’90s– | …60年代、70年代、80年代 以及90年代的經典作品… |
[06:09] | We looked all over Manhattan for a place to live… | 我們找遍了曼哈頓所有能暫居的地方… |
[06:13] | …until finally we found the house of the man who screams. | 最後終於找到了一個地方 這地方老有人在驚呼狂叫 |
[06:21] | What are you doing with the camera, little girl? | 你在用攝像機拍什麼,小姑娘? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:808个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:100个,六级词汇:46个,GRE词汇:34个,托福词汇:60个,考研词汇:103个,专四词汇:83个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:168个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:25] | – You the police? – What? | – 你們是警察嗎? – 什麼? |
[06:27] | Fingers. | 當心手 |
[06:29] | – Are you the police? – No, we’re Irish. | – 你們是警察嗎? – 不,我們是愛爾蘭人 |
[06:32] | – All Irish are police. – We’re not. | – 所有愛爾蘭人都是警察 – 我們就不是 |
[06:34] | Are we going to live here now? | 我們現在就住在這兒嗎? |
[06:37] | – You’re gonna live in here in this building? – Yeah. | – 你們想住在這棟房子裡? – 是的 |
[06:41] | All right. Keep an eye on the car. Papo’s gonna keep you safe now. | 好吧,看著車,帕珀會把車看好的 |
[06:45] | All right? Come on in. Welcome to your new mansion. | 好嗎?進來吧,歡迎來到你們的新居 |
[06:54] | Come on. | 來 |
[06:56] | Look, a lift! | 看,有電梯! |
[07:01] | That hasn’t worked forever. Come on. | 這東西早就不靈了,快來 |
[07:16] | – Are we going to live here now? – Yeah. | – 現在我們要住在這兒? – 是的 |
[07:18] | – Why? – Nowhere else will take us. | – 為什麼? – 沒有其他地方能收容我們 |
[07:20] | – Why? – They don’t want kids in Manhattan. | – 為什麼? – 在曼哈頓不需要小孩 |
[07:23] | – Why? – Why do you think it’s called “Man”hattan? | – 為什麼? – 你怎麼知道這兒叫曼哈頓? |
[07:29] | (滾開) | |
[07:33] | Papo, don’t come any further, man. | 帕珀,別再上來了,老兄 |
[07:35] | Relax, Tony. it’s just me. | 別緊張,托尼,是我啊 |
[07:38] | I know who it is. Go back downstairs to your apartment. | 我知道是誰,下樓回你房間去 |
[07:41] | I’m clean, man. I’m showing this family the empty apartment. | 我很無辜啊,老兄,我是領這家人去看看空房 |
[07:45] | – No way, Papo. – All right. | – 不行,帕珀 – 行了 |
[07:47] | All right, Papo. We’ll take over from here. | 好了,帕珀,就帶我們到這兒吧 |
[07:55] | – Why does he scream? – Maybe he sees ghosts. | – 為什麼有人在叫? – 可能是見到鬼了 |
[08:00] | Is this a haunted house? | 這房裡鬧鬼? |
[08:10] | – It’s like Fort Knox. – Cool. | – 就像是諾克斯堡 – 酷! |
[08:13] | – Where did you learn that? – What? | – 你在哪兒學的這個? – 什麼? |
[08:15] | – “Cool.” – I just heard it. | – “酷!” – 我聽你說的而已 |
[08:17] | You’re American already. It’s disgusting. | 你現在就開始學美國人了,真噁心 |
[08:21] | – Race you in, Christy. – It’s huge! | – 比誰先進去,克裡絲蒂 – 真是奇大無比! |
[08:24] | I know. It’s enormous. | 是啊,真大 |
[08:26] | – This is my room. – It’s big, girls. | – 這間是我的房間 – 是很大,姑娘們 |
[08:28] | – This is my room. – I get top bunk. | – 這是我的房間 – 我要睡上面 |
[08:31] | Look, Dad. There’s a bath in the middle of the room. | 瞧,爸爸,房間中央有個浴缸 |
[08:37] | There’s pigeons! Ariel, look at this. | 有鴿子!愛蕊兒,快看 |
[08:41] | – It’s a bit of a hole. – It’ll be fine when we do it up. | – 真是個卑陋的地方 – 整理一下就會好的 |
[08:46] | It’ll cost us, Sarah. | 這得花很多錢,莎拉 |
[08:51] | How are we gonna pay for this place? | 我們怎麼付這筆錢呢? |
[08:55] | We’ll sell the car. | 把車賣了 |
[09:00] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, good. | – 你還好嗎? – 是的,還好 |
[09:02] | – Are you? – I’m great. | – 是嗎? – 我很好 |
[09:03] | Are you? | 是嗎? |
[09:09] | – Dad? – What? | – 爸爸? – 什麼? |
[09:11] | Can we keep the pigeons? | 我們別趕走鴿子好嗎? |
[09:15] | Dad, can we keep the pigeons? | 爸爸,我們讓鴿子留著好嗎?… |
[09:22] | No, we have to leave them go. | 不行,我們必須趕走它們 |
[09:37] | It seemed like all our problems were flying away. | 好像我們所有的問題都不翼而飛了 |
[09:47] | – Dad, can I help? – Go and ask your mom. | – 爸爸,要我幫忙嗎? – 去問問你媽媽吧 |
[09:53] | – Mom, can I help? – Why don’t you go on your skates? | – 媽媽,要我幫忙嗎? – 怎麼不去滑旱冰呢? |
[09:55] | I’ll fast forward through this bit. | 在這兒我能滑得更快了 |
[10:13] | Ariel got to know everybody in the neighbourhood. | 愛蕊兒結識了所有的鄰里 |
[10:24] | My mom couldn’t get a job teaching. | 媽媽沒能找到教書的工作 |
[10:26] | So she got a job in the ice-cream parlor so Dad could go to auditions. | 於是便到了冰激凌店工作 這樣爸爸就可以去試鏡了 |
[10:36] | I really like the character. | 我的確很喜歡這個角色 |
[10:39] | I’m glad you asked me back. | 你叫我回來我感到很高興 |
[10:41] | I just wanna say I’m real pleased about that. | 我只是想說我真的非常高興 |
[10:46] | Has he looked at the part of Vinny? | 他看過文尼的那部分嗎? |
[10:48] | The New York guy? He’s a bit of a stereotype. | 那個紐約的傢伙嗎?他有些老套 |
[10:51] | But if you want him, you got him. | 但如果你想要他來,叫他好了 |
[10:55] | Can you do a London accent? | 你能講倫敦口音嗎? |
[10:58] | You having a laugh? He’s only got two lines. | 你開玩笑吧?那就只有兩行台詞 |
[11:00] | Do you want me to come up there and sort you out? | 你要我來這兒就是為了襯托你? |
[11:06] | – Do you like him? – Yeah. | – 你感覺他還行嗎? – 不錯 |
[11:08] | But acting’s about more than just accents. | 演技比口音更為重要 |
[11:12] | I wanted to cast you. But you’ve got to give me much more. | 我想讓你來演,但你一定得讓我滿意 |
[11:16] | Don’t you understand? | 明白嗎? |
[11:18] | Get it out of your head. It’s from here and from here. | 放鬆情緒,氣沉丹田 |
[11:21] | Just give me one more chance. | 再給我一次機會吧 |
[11:24] | But he didn’t get another chance. | 但他們沒有再給他機會 |
[11:27] | And then summer came. And with it, the heat. | 然後,就到了夏天,伴隨著酷熱 |
[11:34] | And a new word: humidity. | 還伴隨著一個新單詞:潮濕 |
[11:40] | – Dad, it’s still not working. – Wait. | – 爸爸,還是不行 – 等等 |
[11:48] | It’s too hot. | 太熱了 |
[11:54] | – It’s still not coming through the holes. – Hang on there. | – 噴頭仍然沒有水流出來 – 先等等 |
[12:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:04] | It’s coming. | 來了… |
[12:11] | It’s working. | 有了有了 |
[12:16] | – Well done, Dad. It’s lovely and cold. – I love you. | – 太好了,爸爸,太涼爽了 – 我愛你 |
[12:23] | Ariel, Dad has an audition. | 愛蕊兒,爸爸要去試鏡 |
[12:26] | – Dad! – What? | – 爸爸! – 什麼? |
[12:29] | – What are you doing? – I’m reading my scripts. | – 你在幹什麼? – 在看劇本 |
[12:32] | – Why? – Because I’m learning my lines. | – 嗯? – 我在背我要演的部分 |
[12:41] | Dad, can we stay here all day? | 爸爸,我們可以一直就在這兒嗎? |
[12:47] | – Dad, America’s okay. – Great. | – 爸爸,美國真好 – 太棒了 |
[12:51] | – Dad? – What? | – 爸爸? – 什麼? |
[12:53] | Nothing. | 沒什麼 |
[13:13] | What are we doing here? | 我們這是在這兒幹什麼?… |
[13:27] | Dad, Ariel’s upset. | 爸爸,愛蕊兒不舒服 |
[13:29] | – She’s been too long in the bath. – What’s wrong with you? | – 她在浴缸裡呆得太久了 – 怎麼了? |
[13:33] | – My feet are like prunes. – What? | – 我的腳沒了知覺 – 什麼? |
[13:34] | They’re like prunes. | 腳沒了知覺 |
[13:36] | Oh, Jesus. Where’s your ma? | 噢,上帝,你媽媽呢? |
[13:49] | Are you okay? | 還好吧? |
[13:54] | It’s too hot. | 太熱了 |
[14:00] | Dad, how are you gonna get that air conditioner up and down the path? | 爸爸,你打算把空調怎麼弄到浴缸那兒? |
[14:06] | Dad, how are you gonna– | 爸爸,你打算… |
[14:11] | Come on! | 過來! |
[14:17] | Dad, they’re gonna shoot you. | 爸爸,他們會要你的命的 |
[14:28] | – Dad, look out! – Asshole! | – 爸爸,當心! – 混蛋! |
[14:35] | Look, it’s Dad. | 看,是爸爸 |
[14:41] | – You’re using, Papo. – No. | – 你正在使用,帕珀 – 沒有… |
[14:45] | Don’t you walk– | 你難道沒去… |
[14:49] | Can I have some of whatever he’s on? | 他老在哪兒唱,你就不能來點別的 |
[14:52] | Crazy, fucking Irishman. | 他媽的愛爾蘭瘋子 |
[15:21] | Christy, open the door. | 克裡絲蒂,開門 |
[15:23] | Mom, Dad’s got an air conditioner! | 媽媽,爸爸搞回來一台空調! |
[15:27] | He’s coming! | 來了!… |
[15:32] | – Walk away from me! Go on. – Jesus! You’ll have a heart attack. | – 閃開,快 – 上帝!你心臟病又要發了 |
[15:36] | – Open the window. – Open the window, Mom! | – 開窗 – 開窗,媽媽! |
[16:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎麼了? |
[16:34] | Wrong plug. | 插頭是壞的 |
[16:40] | 25 cents short. | 少了25美分 |
[16:42] | That’s no use to me. I got to make a living. $1.99. | 這不行,我要過活啊,要1.99美元 |
[16:46] | I’ll give it to you tomorrow. | 我明天會給你的 |
[16:49] | – You’re from the junkies’ building, right? – So? | – 你住在吸毒區裡,對嗎? – 那怎麼樣? |
[16:52] | Look at that. | 看看這個 |
[16:55] | That’s from holding the knife of a junkie. | 這是為了奪取吸毒者手上的匕首 |
[16:58] | I got 25 stitches. He got probation. | 縫了25針,他卻被判緩刑 |
[17:05] | Do I look like a junkie to you? | 你覺得我像吸毒者嗎? |
[17:10] | $1.99. | 1.99美元 |
[17:36] | – What’s that? – There’s 5 cents on each of those. | – 這是什麼? – 這裡每一樣5美分 |
[17:41] | – Where’s the $100 I gave you? -I put it in the bank like you insisted. | – 我給你的100元錢呢? – 如你要求,存入了銀行 |
[18:04] | And 25 cents. | 25美分 |
[18:09] | And $2. Mr. American Dream. | 還有2美元,美國夢先生 |
[18:13] | And one plug. | 還要一個插頭 |
[18:17] | And 1 cent. | 還有1美分 |
[18:23] | Dad, don’t worry. Mom’s breathing’s okay. | 爸爸,別擔心,媽媽呼吸很均勻 |
[18:26] | Is it okay? | 好嗎? |
[18:30] | It’s the lemon drops. They’re magic. | 是檸檬糖,會變魔術 |
[18:31] | You take them, and you forget about your breathing. | 服入後,你會忘掉你的呼吸 |
[18:44] | Say your prayers. | 祈禱吧 |
[18:51] | It’s all right. | 好了 |
[18:57] | Go on, get your head in there. Is that good? | 來,把頭放在那兒,很好吧? |
[18:59] | Is that lovely? Yeah? | 可愛嗎?是嗎? |
[19:02] | – Get a load of that! – Get Christy! | – 仔細看! – 叫克裡絲蒂! |
[19:04] | Come on, get your face in there. Look at that. | 來,面向這個,看著它 |
[19:08] | You’re a genius, Dad. | 你真是天才,爸爸 |
[19:17] | Hey, gringo! | 嘿,外國佬! |
[19:19] | Gringo, what the hell’s going on up there? | 外國佬,上面到底怎麼回事啊? |
[19:26] | We got out of there as fast as we could. | 我們盡快離開了那兒 |
[19:30] | We went to the bank, took out our money… | 我們去了銀行,取出了錢… |
[19:33] | …and went to the movies where it was lovely and cool. | 然後去看了場電影,很好看,很酷 |
[20:08] | Listen, don’t be upset. E.T.’s gone to Heaven. | 聽著,別心煩了,E.T.上天了 |
[20:11] | – But they said he went home. – Well, that’s the same thing. | – 但他們說,他回家了 – 呃,都是一樣的 |
[20:18] | It’s not. | 不一樣 |
[20:24] | I miss things. | 我懷念一些事情 |
[20:29] | What do you miss? | 懷念什麼? |
[20:31] | Things. I have no one to play with. | 一些事情,沒有人和我一道玩了 |
[20:36] | – You have your sister to play with. – No. She plays with her camcorder. | – 你姐姐會陪你玩 – 不,她老是玩她的攝像機 |
[20:42] | And I have no one to tell my secrets to. | 還有,沒有人能傾聽我的秘密了 |
[20:45] | Christy tells them to her camcorder. | 克裡絲蒂能向攝像機傾訴 |
[20:48] | And she won’t let me hear what she says. | 還有,她不讓我聽她說的話 |
[20:53] | And you don’t play with us anymore. | 還有,你再也不會陪我們玩了 |
[20:59] | – I do play with you. – Not like you used to. | – 我和你一起玩啊 – 不像你以前那樣了 |
[21:11] | Here you go! | 走這邊! |
[21:17] | Step right up, pop the balloon to win a prize. | 扔球贏大獎 |
[21:21] | – Pick a number. – Dad! | – 選個數字 – 爸爸! |
[21:24] | Dad, you can win E.T.! | 爸爸,可以贏E.T.! |
[21:32] | It’s a game of chance. It’s as simple as pie. | 試試運氣,超級簡單 |
[21:37] | Just throw the ball through the hoop seven times… | 只要投中七次… |
[21:40] | – …and you win E.T. – Seven times? Is that all? | – 就能得到E.T. – 七次?就行了? |
[21:44] | – Can adults play? – Sure. | – 大人可以玩嗎? – 當然 |
[21:46] | – Simple as pie. – That’s $2. | – 太簡單了 – 兩美元一次 |
[21:48] | Keep throwing as long as you double up your dollars. | 只要你不停的玩,就能收益翻倍 |
[21:50] | If you win, you get the money back and any prize you like. | 要是贏了,除了賺回本,還能得到喜歡的獎品 |
[21:53] | – You get all your money back if you win? – Yes. And any doll you like. | – 只要贏了就能拿回本金? – 不錯,還有喜歡的公仔 |
[22:02] | Yes! | 棒! |
[22:03] | – That’s one. – Come on, Johnny. | – 一個了 – 再來,約翰尼 |
[22:10] | – Two down. Five to go. $4. – Come on, we’ll get there. | – 兩球進洞,還剩五個,就能拿回4美元 – 來,我們達到目的了 |
[22:14] | Come on, Dad. You’re excellent. You’re brilliant. | 來,爸爸,你超優秀,超棒 |
[22:16] | All right, don’t worry. I’ll get it in. | 好了,別擔心,我會中的 |
[22:18] | – Mom, is Dad going to win? – Of course he is, darling. | – 媽媽,爸爸會贏嗎? – 當然會,親愛的 |
[22:25] | Come on, Dad. | 快,爸爸 |
[22:28] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[22:30] | Three, four, five. Very good. Only two to go. | 三、四、五,很好,還剩兩個 |
[22:38] | $8. | 八美元 |
[22:42] | Game of chance. Simple as pie. | 試試運氣,超級簡單 |
[22:44] | You can keep throwing as long as you double up your dollars. | 只要你不停玩,就能收益翻倍 |
[22:47] | Shit! | 該死! |
[22:49] | – Number five, two to go. $16. – Let’s go for it. | – 第五隻球了,還有兩隻,16美元 – 我們加油 |
[22:53] | – Come on, Dad. Only two more to go. – All right. I’ll get this. Don’t worry. | – 投啊,爸爸,還有兩個了 – 好了,我會贏的,放心吧 |
[23:00] | $32. We got $32 over here. | 32美元,這兒已經得到了32美元了 |
[23:04] | – I don’t need a crowd. – Well, you’re the main attraction. | – 我希望人還是少些好 – 好吧,你集中注意力吧 |
[23:13] | Game of chance. Simple as pie. | 試試運氣,超級簡單 |
[23:27] | $64. Are we finished, sir? | 64美元,放棄了嗎,先生? |
[23:31] | Angela. Over here. | 安吉拉,過來 |
[23:35] | I got $55. | 我有55美元 |
[23:37] | – Here,I have another $5. – Just need $4 more. | – 我這兒有5美元 – 還需要4美元 |
[23:40] | – Dad, it doesn’t matter. – No. | – 爸爸,沒關係的 – 不行 |
[23:43] | Just take it, Johnny. | 拿著,約翰尼 |
[23:46] | And $1 change for the big girl. Only one to go. | 1美元找給姐姐,還有最後一發了 |
[23:49] | One ball to go for the big doll for the little girl. | 還有一球就能為這個小姑娘贏得一個公仔了 |
[23:53] | Don’t let him break your concentration, Johnny. | 別受干擾,約翰尼 |
[24:07] | – Give me the rent money. – What? | – 把房租給我 – 什麼? |
[24:11] | – Give me the rent money. – Please don’t do this to me tonight. | – 房租給我 – 拜託今晚別這樣逼我 |
[24:15] | I can’t lose in front of the kids again, Sarah. | 在孩子們面前我不會再輸了,莎拉 |
[24:37] | Wait a minute. We got $128 over here. | 稍等,我們有128美元 |
[24:40] | Go on, Dad. | 繼續,爸爸 |
[24:50] | – We’re finished now, sir. – Leave it, please. | – 結束了,先生 – 請先別動 |
[24:57] | Go for it, man! | 贏回來啊,老兄! |
[25:04] | We can’t blow all our money. | 我們不能把錢都壓在這 |
[25:07] | I believe in you, the kids believe in you, and you can win that doll. | 我相信你,孩子們也相信你,你能贏的 |
[25:12] | – Go on. – You’re gonna win. I just know it. | – 繼續 – 你會贏的,我知道 |
[25:26] | And then I used all my willpower to quieten the crowd. | 那時,我竭盡全力讓人群安靜 |
[25:36] | But it didn’t work. | 但沒有作用 |
[26:01] | Every cent of every penny we owned… | 為了一個價值30美元的E.T. |
[26:04] | …was down for an E.T. doll worth $30. | 我們落得個分文不剩 |
[26:09] | So I said: | 於是我說: |
[26:11] | “Frankie, I have to ask you for a second wish.” | “弗蘭克,我必須得向你許第二個願望.” |
[26:24] | And to this day, my dad still believes it was him who won the E.T. doll. | 直到今天,爸爸還一直認為是他贏得了E.T.公仔 |
[26:55] | Fee, fie, foe… | 啡,咄,缶… |
[26:58] | …fum! | 昉! |
[27:00] | I smell the blood of an Irishwoman! | 我聞到了愛爾蘭女人血的味道! |
[27:05] | Give me a bite of you! | 讓我咬一口! |
[27:09] | Come on, Christy. Come on. | 來吧,克裡絲蒂,來吧 |
[27:11] | Run, E.T.! | 快跑,E.T.! |
[27:14] | Help! Ariel! | 救命啊! 愛蕊兒! |
[27:17] | Fee, fie, foe, fum! | 啡,咄,缶,昉! |
[27:21] | I smell the blood of an Irishwoman! | 我聞到了愛爾蘭女人血的味道! |
[27:34] | Run, E.T., it’s the monster! | 快跑,E.T.,怪物來了! |
[27:37] | Fee, fie, foe, fum! | 啡,咄,缶,昉! |
[27:42] | I smell the blood of an Irishman! | 我聞到了愛爾蘭女人血的味道! |
[28:08] | – Johnny, what’s wrong? – I was looking for him. | – 約翰尼,怎麼了? – 我在找他 |
[28:17] | I was looking for Frankie. | 我在尋找弗蘭克 |
[28:23] | Just play with the kids, Johnny. | 和孩子們玩吧,約翰尼 |
[28:27] | I couldn’t find him. | 我找不到他 |
[28:31] | Am I going insane? | 我瘋了嗎? |
[28:35] | Just act, Johnny. Just act. | 只是做戲而已,約翰尼,只是做戲而已 |
[28:39] | Go on, love. | 繼續,親愛的 |
[28:45] | Fee, fie, foe, fum! | 啡,咄,缶,昉! |
[28:53] | I still smell the blood… | 我聞到了愛爾蘭… |
[28:57] | …of an Irishwoman! | …女人血的味道! |
[29:01] | Come on, give me your finger. | 來吧,讓我咬掉你的指頭 |
[29:06] | Christy, I’ll save you! | 克裡絲蒂,我來救你! |
[29:19] | No, get off her now, Dad! | 不,放過她吧,爸爸! |
[29:25] | You didn’t find me. | 你找不到我 |
[29:27] | I wasn’t looking for you. | 我不是在找你 |
[29:32] | Exactly. You weren’t looking for me. | 說真的,你找不到我的 |
[29:37] | There’s nowhere you could hide I wouldn’t find you. | 你無論藏哪兒,我都不會找不到你的 |
[29:51] | Fee, fie, foe, fum! | 啡,咄,缶,昉! |
[29:57] | – Girls. – I still smell the blood of an Irishwoman. | – 姑娘們 – 我聞到了愛爾蘭女人血的味道! |
[30:03] | Take the bag. Take the money. Go to Heaven. Marina will look after you. | 拿著這個包,還有這些錢 去天堂吧,瑪麗娜會照顧你們的 |
[30:08] | I smell the blood of an Irishwoman. | 我聞到了愛爾蘭女人血的味道! |
[30:16] | – Hi, you two. – How are you doing, girls? | – 嗨,兩位 – 你們好,姑娘們 |
[30:18] | You’re a little later than usual. Where’s your mom? | 你們比通常晚了點兒,你們的媽媽呢? |
[30:21] | My mom is playing with Dad on her own. | 媽媽正自己在和爸爸玩 |
[30:26] | Fee, fie… | 啡,咄… |
[30:29] | …foe, fum! | …缶,昉! |
[30:34] | I smell the blood of an Irishwoman. | 我聞到了愛爾蘭女人血的味道! |
[30:52] | Fee, fie… | 啡,咄… |
[30:57] | …foe, fum! | …缶,昉! |
[31:01] | I still smell the blood… | 我聞到了愛爾蘭… |
[31:05] | …of an Irishwoman. | …女人血的味道! |
[31:12] | – Where are the kids? – Leave it on. | – 孩子們呢? – 別 |
[31:17] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 好了,好了 |
[31:31] | – Where are the kids? – They’re fine. | – 孩子們呢? – 他們很好 |
[31:32] | They’re in Heaven. Marina’s looking after them. | 他們去了天堂,瑪麗娜會照顧她們的 |
[31:45] | – Come on to me. Come on. – No! | – 過來,過來 – 不! |
[33:27] | And that was the moment the baby was conceived. | 這就是孕育生命的時刻 |
[33:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎麼了? |
[33:52] | Was it that good? | 是好? |
[33:57] | Was it that bad? | 還是壞? |
[34:00] | Look at me, Sarah. | 看著我,莎拉 |
[34:06] | Are you all right? | 你還好嗎? |
[34:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎麼了? |
[34:18] | Come here to me. | 過來 |
[34:21] | I can’t. | 我不 |
[34:24] | Come here to me. | 過來 |
[34:29] | Look at me and tell me the truth. | 看著我,告訴我真相 |
[34:42] | Frankie had your eyes, Johnny. | 弗蘭克和你的眼睛一模一樣,約翰尼 |
[34:58] | Say something. | 說話啊 |
[35:05] | You blame me. | 你在怪我 |
[35:08] | I should have been there to catch him when he fell down the stairs. | 他跌下樓梯時,我應該去拉他一把的 |
[35:13] | It’s my fault. | 是我的錯 |
[35:16] | I don’t blame you. | 我沒有怪你 |
[36:04] | We had to go to a Catholic school. So my dad took a night job. | 我們必須得去天主教學校,於是爸爸找了份夜班 |
[36:09] | Ariel was worried about a blind man called Jos? | 愛蕊兒很擔心一個叫約澤的盲人 |
[36:12] | Everybody smile and say “cheese.” | 大家笑啊,一齊講”茄子” |
[36:15] | Cheese! | 茄子! |
[36:18] | Christy, why can Jos?not see? | 克裡絲蒂,為什麼不見約澤呢? |
[36:21] | It’s not Jos? it’s: | 不是約澤,而是: |
[36:23] | O say can you see | 噢,說你能看見 |
[36:38] | I helped, too. | 這也有我的功勞 |
[36:40] | Fill the bag with these, like that. Yellow ones. | 裝滿這個,像這樣,黃色的那種 |
[36:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:53] | Statue of Liberty. | 自由女神 |
[36:54] | Nation, friends, and caring. | 國家,朋友,還有人道 |
[36:59] | So now we’re all together. | 現在我們都齊備了 |
[37:04] | I’m hungry! | 我餓了! |
[37:06] | Keep your eye on the meter. | 盯著儀表一直看 |
[37:08] | And get in the cab and keep your ear on the radio. | 上計程車去,注意聽廣播噢 |
[37:10] | I won’t be long. And lock the doors. | 我不會很久的,門鎖上 |
[37:18] | 401 to Base. If you can hear me, come in. | 401呼喚地下室,聽見的話,進來 |
[37:23] | Hello, Base here. Where’s your dad, girls? | 喂,這裡是地下室,你爸爸呢,姑娘們? |
[37:26] | He’s in his audition. | 他去試鏡了 |
[37:30] | – Where are you? – I’m not positive. | – 你們在哪兒? – 我不能確定 |
[37:34] | Christy, do you know where you are? | 克裡絲蒂,你知道你在哪兒嗎? |
[37:38] | No. | 不知道 |
[37:40] | Are you on Broadway? | 你們在百老匯? |
[37:42] | – Yeah. – I think so. | – 是的 – 應該是 |
[37:44] | Near where? | 靠近哪兒? |
[37:47] | – Near the audition. – Yeah. Very good. | – 靠近試鏡房 – 是的,很好 |
[37:56] | Is my baby all right? | 我的孩子好嗎? |
[38:01] | How are you feeling? | 你感覺怎麼樣? |
[38:03] | Fine. A little bit tired. But other than that, I’m okay. | 很好,有點疲憊,但除此之外一切都好 |
[38:27] | Mom, do you think Dad will know who I am? | 媽媽,你覺得爸爸會知道我是誰嗎? |
[38:35] | You look great. You’ll knock them out. | 你看起來很棒,讓人大吃一驚 |
[38:39] | – Can you guess what they are? – Ariel’s an angel. | – 你猜他們是誰? – 愛蕊兒是天使 |
[38:45] | Christy’s a forest. | 克裡絲蒂是森林 |
[38:47] | – She’s autumn. – No, fall. | – 他是秋天 – 不,是”秋季” |
[38:50] | That’s what they call it here in America. Fall. Like leaves fall. | 美國人是這樣講的,”秋季” 代表樹葉落下的意思 |
[38:54] | You guys look great. They look great. | 你們看起來很不錯,他們也很好 |
[38:56] | – Irish. Spare a quarter, please? – I got a quarter. | – 愛爾蘭人,給我25美分吧,拜託? – 我有個25美分的硬幣 |
[39:01] | You’re the best. He gave me a quarter, Angela. | 你最好了,他給了我25美分,安吉拉 |
[39:05] | He gave me a quarter. | 他給了我25美分 |
[39:06] | – There you go. – Thank you, sir. | – 拿去吧 – 多謝,先生 |
[39:33] | – Who are they? – That’s the Irish. | – 他們是誰? – 愛爾蘭人 |
[39:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎麼了? |
[39:44] | Everyone else has bought their costumes. | 其他人都購置了裝束 |
[39:48] | – We look stupid. – No, you don’t. | – 我們看起來很愚蠢 – 不會的 |
[39:58] | And last but not least, a special prize this year… | 最後的壓軸戲是今年的特別獎… |
[40:01] | …for the best homemade costume goes to the Sullivan sisters. | 最佳自制服裝獎,頒給薩利文姐妹 |
[40:14] | You can’t throw away your prize. | 獎品是不能扔掉的 |
[40:16] | – Best homemade costume. – They made it up because they pity us. | – 最佳自制服裝獎 – 他們是由於同情我們,才設了這個獎項 |
[40:20] | – You got it ’cause you’re different. – We don’t want to be. | – 你榮獲是因為你與眾不同 – 我們不想與眾不同 |
[40:23] | We want to be the same as everybody else. | 我們想和其他人一樣 |
[40:25] | Why would you wanna be the same as everybody else? | 為什麼你們想和其他人一樣? |
[40:27] | – Everybody else goes trick-or-treating. – What’s that? | – 其他人都是”不給糖,就搗蛋” – 什麼? |
[40:31] | It’s what they do here for Halloween. | 就是他們在萬聖節前夕幹的事兒 |
[40:33] | Like “Help-the-Halloween” party? | 就像”救救萬聖節”派對? |
[40:36] | No, not “Help-the-Halloween” party. | 不是,不是”救救萬聖節”派對 |
[40:38] | You don’t ask for help in America. You demand it. | 要知道,在美國別去尋求幫助 |
[40:41] | Trick or treat. You don’t ask. You threaten. | “不給糖,就搗蛋”,別問,意味著害怕 |
[40:43] | – You can’t do that on our street. – Why not? | – 在我們的街道上,你們這樣不行 – 為什麼不行? |
[40:46] | Because you can’t threaten drug addicts and transvestites, that’s why. | 因為你不能暗示吸毒和易裝,這就是原因 |
[40:50] | What are transvestites? | 什麼叫”易裝”? |
[40:53] | A man who dresses up as a woman. | 就是一個男的化妝成一個女的 |
[40:55] | – For Halloween? – No, all the time. | – 在萬聖節前夕? – 不,隨時 |
[40:59] | Come on. | 來吧 |
[41:02] | – Why? – It’s just what they do here, okay? | – 為什麼啊? – 這兒他們就是這麼做的,知道嗎? |
[41:08] | We were allowed to go trick-or-treating in our stupid building. | 我們在這所乏味的寓所裡 被准予玩”不給糖,就搗蛋”遊戲 |
[41:15] | Trick or treat! | “不給糖,就搗蛋”! |
[41:19] | – Dad, get out of here! – Trick or treat! | – 爸爸,快離開這兒 -“不給糖,就搗蛋”! |
[41:25] | Come on, let’s try another door. | 好了,我們換個門試試看 |
[41:37] | Answer the fucking door. | 媽的快來開門啊 |
[41:42] | – Why won’t they answer? – Maybe they’re afraid. | – 怎麼沒有反應? – 可能是害怕了 |
[41:53] | We’re nice kids, so let us in. | 我們是善良的孩子,快讓我們進去 |
[41:55] | – How many doors is that? – Four. | – 敲了幾家了? – 四家了 |
[41:59] | Why am I so anxious? | 我為什麼總是很焦慮? |
[42:04] | It’s the stairs, Johnny. | 是因為樓梯上發生的事情,約翰尼 |
[42:13] | – It says “keep away.” – I don’t care. Come on, Christy. | – 寫著”走開” – 我才不管呢,來,克裡絲蒂 |
[42:18] | Trick or treat! | “不給糖,就搗蛋” |
[42:32] | Trick or treat. | “不給糖,就搗蛋” |
[42:39] | Who’s there? | 誰啊? |
[42:43] | – Someone’s in there. – Oh, my God! | – 有人在的 – 噢,我的天! |
[42:53] | No drugs here! Other door. | 這兒沒有毒品!隔壁去 |
[42:58] | Knock again. I dare you. | 再敲,敢不敢 |
[43:04] | – Trick or treat! – Who– | – “不給糖,就搗蛋”! – 誰… |
[43:12] | Go away! | 走開! |
[43:17] | What? | 什麼啊? |
[43:19] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[43:31] | – Are you the kids from upstairs? – Yeah. | – 你們是樓上的小孩? – 是的 |
[43:39] | – Is this Halloween? – Yeah. | – 今天是萬聖節前夕? – 是的 |
[43:45] | – Where are you from? – Ireland. | – 你們哪兒人? – 愛爾蘭 |
[43:48] | You came all the way to America to trick-or-treat? | 你們千里迢迢來到美國 就為了玩”不給糖,就搗蛋”? |
[43:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:56] | Come in. | 進來吧 |
[44:01] | – Are there only two of you? – Two girls. | – 就你們倆? – 兩個女孩 |
[45:01] | Are they all right in there? | 她們在那兒還好嗎? |
[45:12] | They’ll be fine. | 沒事的 |
[45:25] | – What’s your name? – Mateo. – What’s yours? – Ariel. Hello. | – 你叫什麼? – 馬蒂奧 – 你呢? – 愛蕊兒,幸會 |
[45:31] | – My name’s Christy. – Hi, Christy. | – 我叫克裡絲蒂 – 嗨,克裡絲蒂 |
[45:33] | – Is that our building? – Yes, it is. | – 這是我們的房子嗎? – 是的 |
[45:39] | Looks like a haunted house. | 看起來就像是鬼屋 |
[45:42] | It is haunted. But it’s not scary. | 是在鬧鬼,但並不嚇人 |
[45:47] | – It’s a magic house. – Frankie believed in magic. | – 是魔術房 – 弗蘭克相信魔術的 |
[45:52] | – Who’s that? – Frankie. Our brother. He died. | – 誰? – 弗蘭克,我們的弟弟,夭折了 |
[45:57] | He fell down the stairs when he was two. | 他在兩歲時從樓梯上摔下來 |
[46:01] | We thought he was okay. | 我們以為他沒事 |
[46:04] | But there was something in his brain. | 但是事實上他腦部出問題了 |
[46:07] | A brain tumour. | 長了腦瘤 |
[46:10] | And for three years it got bigger and bigger. | 三年以來情況越來越嚴重 |
[46:13] | It was malignant. | 而且是惡性腦瘤 |
[46:21] | Are you crying? | 你哭了嗎? |
[46:29] | Are you? | 有嗎? |
[46:34] | It’s okay. He’s in Heaven now. | 現在已經沒事了,他已經上天堂了 |
[46:38] | Is that your hand? | 是你的手印嗎? |
[46:43] | – Yes. – Is that blood? | – 是的 – 是血嗎? |
[46:53] | Spaghetti sauce. | 番茄醬而已 |
[46:56] | Come here. | 過來 |
[47:00] | I better treat you or you’ll trick me, am I right? | 我最好還是招待一下你們, 不然你們就要騙我了? |
[47:02] | – Yeah. – Okay, let’s find something. | -耶 -好,我們來看看吧 |
[47:08] | Let’s see. So, what’s in the fridge? | 我們來看看,對了,冰箱裡有什麼東西? |
[47:15] | Nothing. | 什麼都沒有 |
[47:23] | How about this? | 這個如何呢? |
[47:27] | – How much is in it? – A lot. Mateo’s fortune. | – 裡面有多少錢呢? – 很多,馬蒂奧的財產 |
[47:30] | – It’s too much. – No, it’s not. | – 太多了 – 不,不多 |
[47:33] | When luck comes knocking on your door, you can’t turn it away. | 當運氣來時,你想擋也擋不住 |
[47:36] | – Happy Halloween. – Okay, happy Halloween. Bye. | – 萬聖節快樂! – 萬聖節快樂!再見! |
[47:40] | Hi, Dad! | 嗨,爸爸 |
[47:45] | We’re going to show Mam what we got, okay? | 我們去給媽媽看看我們得到的,好嗎? |
[48:03] | Happy Halloween. | 萬聖節快樂! |
[48:05] | Happy Halloween, Mateo. | 萬聖節快樂,馬蒂奧 |
[48:13] | He was really nice, and he gave us lots of money. | 他真的很好,給了我們很多錢 |
[48:16] | How much does it add up to, Christy? | 加起來有多少,克莉絲蒂? |
[48:20] | Two hundred and forty pennies, twelve nickels, and two dimes. | 240個美分,12個五分鎳幣,另外2個一角硬幣 |
[48:24] | – How much is that all together? – $3.20. | – 總共有多少? – $3.20 |
[48:32] | – And he had nothing in his fridge? – Just medicine. | – 他冰箱裡什麼都沒有嗎? – 只有藥而已 |
[48:36] | We should invite him over. | 我們應該邀請他過來吃飯 |
[48:39] | No way. | 不行 |
[48:40] | He gives me the heebie-jeebies. | 我看見他就起雞皮疙瘩 |
[48:53] | – What is it? – It’s called colcannon. | – 那是什麼東西? – 是馬鈴薯捲心菜泥 |
[48:57] | It’s potatoes mixed with curly kale. | 是馬鈴薯拌羽衣甘藍 |
[49:02] | Right. Plates, please. | 好的,拿碟子來 |
[49:08] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[49:24] | Wow! That means you’re gonna be rich. | 呵呵,你將來會很有錢 |
[49:32] | Halloween is called the Day of Ancestors. | 萬聖節被稱為祖先們的節日 |
[49:35] | When the dead come back, you hear their voices. | 當亡靈們回來的時候, 你可以聽到聲音 |
[49:38] | How do you hear them? | 怎麼聽到他們的聲音? |
[49:41] | You hear their voices through the men dancing. | 可以從他們跳舞的聲音中感覺 |
[49:44] | What do they say? | 他們說什麼了? |
[49:53] | They complain. | 他們在抱怨 |
[49:57] | “You don’t pay attention to me. | “你們沒有重視我, |
[50:01] | “You don’t feed me. | 你們沒有餵飽我, |
[50:04] | “I’m hungry.” | “我很餓.” |
[50:08] | Are they ever happy? | 他們會有開心的時候嗎? |
[50:10] | When they’re happy, you never hear from them. | 當他們開心的時候, 你是聽不到什麼聲音的 |
[50:35] | You’re magic. You’re winning everything. | 你真是好厲害,你會得到你想要的一切 |
[50:41] | That means you’re gonna get married. | 那意味著你要結婚了 |
[50:56] | Christy! | 克莉絲蒂! |
[51:03] | Who’s that? | 那是什麼? |
[51:27] | You see that? | 你看到了嗎? |
[51:34] | Do you not think I’m bad, or are you just saying I’m good ’cause– | 你不覺得我畫的很差勁嗎, 或者你認為我畫的好僅僅是因為… |
[51:38] | You are. | 你畫的很好 |
[51:43] | – Am I doing the wings nice? – You’re doing great. | – 我畫的翅膀漂亮嗎? – 很棒 |
[51:47] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的嗎? – 是的 |
[51:49] | I thought I was bad. | 我以為我畫的不行 |
[51:53] | You’re doing great. | 你做的很好 |
[51:57] | – Is that you in the pictures? – Yeah. | -照片裡的是你嗎? -是的 |
[52:03] | So you were rich? | 那你很富有了? |
[52:09] | Is that why the angel has blue blood? | 那就是為什麼天使有藍色血液嗎? |
[52:17] | You know, in the Irish language, the word for “black man” is fear gorm. | 你知道嗎,在愛爾蘭語言中, “黑人”實際上代表害怕坑髒 |
[52:23] | But that really means “blue man.” | 但那實際上是”藍人”的意思 |
[52:27] | The word for “black man” is fear dub. | 為”黑人”下的定義就是害怕鬼神 |
[52:30] | And that means “the Devil.” | 也就是”魔鬼”的意思 |
[52:34] | You have us figured out? | 你真是瞭解我們 |
[52:56] | They can’t wipe us out, they can’t lick us. | 他們不能讓抹除我們的存在,他們不能趕我們 |
[53:00] | We’ll go on forever, Pa, ’cause we’re the people. | 我們會永遠繼續的, 因為我們是公民 |
[53:06] | “I said in mine heart, go to now… | “我在礦井的深處說到,進去… |
[53:09] | “…prove thee with mirth, therefore enjoy pleasure.” Awesome. | “證明你是快樂的, 所以享受快樂吧.”噁心 |
[53:14] | Johnny, come to bed. It’s late, come on. | 約翰尼, 上床吧,已經很晚了 |
[53:19] | Put the script down now. | 把劇本先擱在一邊吧 |
[53:32] | – You’re happy. – I am. It’s something Mateo said. | – 你很開心 – 是的,是馬蒂奧提到的一些事情 |
[53:39] | What’s he say? | 他說什麼了? |
[53:42] | He said everything’s gonna be all right. | 他說一切都會正常的 |
[53:46] | And the baby will bring its own luck. | 寶寶也會給自己帶來幸運的 |
[53:52] | The baby will bring its own luck. | 寶寶也會給自己帶來幸運的 |
[54:02] | That’s it there. You see? | 這裡就是 看見了嗎? |
[54:05] | I could be wrong… | 我可能錯了… |
[54:08] | …but I haven’t felt the baby move for a couple of weeks. | 但我有兩個星期沒有感覺到寶寶的存在了 |
[54:26] | It’s serious. | 這很嚴重 |
[54:33] | This baby will not go full term. | 胎兒很可能出現早產的情況, |
[54:36] | And if it did, it would be extremely dangerous to your health. | 即使不早產 對你也非常危險 |
[54:43] | If you decide to go ahead with this, you’ll have to be a very brave woman. | 如果你堅持要這樣,那你必須是勇敢的女人 |
[54:48] | But I thought the doctor said you couldn’t have any more babies. | 我想醫生說過你不能再多要孩子了 |
[54:53] | Sometimes, Ariel, doctors are wrong. | 有時醫生也會說錯的,愛蕊兒 |
[54:58] | There. It just kicked. | 看看吧,寶寶剛剛踢了一腳 |
[55:03] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[55:07] | Johnny, feel it. | 約翰尼, 感覺到了嗎? |
[55:14] | I remember the first time you kicked, Christy. | 我記得你第一次踢腳,克莉絲蒂 |
[55:18] | It was in one of your dad’s plays. | 是在你爸爸的一次表演中 |
[55:22] | Every time he spoke, you kicked. | 他一說話你就踢我 |
[55:26] | Like you were applauding him. | 感覺好像你在為他鼓掌加油 |
[55:28] | – Did I ever kick? – You kicked like a mule, night and day. | – 我有踢過你嗎? – 你像騾子一樣,每日每夜的踢 |
[55:37] | There it is again. | 又來了 |
[55:41] | Johnny, did you feel it? | 約翰尼,你感覺到了嗎? |
[55:52] | I can’t feel anything. | 什麼都沒有 |
[56:06] | Do you want me to lie? | 你希望我撒謊嗎? |
[56:08] | You’re the only actor in the world who can’t lie, Johnny. | 你是這世上唯一不能撒謊的演員,約翰尼 |
[56:11] | – Not even for the sake of your kids? – What does that mean? | – 即使是為了孩子們好也不行嗎? – 什麼意思? |
[56:15] | If you can’t touch somebody you created… | 如果你不能觸摸你創造的生命…… |
[56:17] | …how can you create somebody that’ll touch anybody? | 還怎麼期望這條生命去觸碰別人 |
[56:20] | – What are you going on about? – Acting, Johnny. | – 你到底要怎麼樣? – 繼續表演,約翰尼 |
[56:23] | And bringing something to life. It’s the same thing. | 給生活帶來一些生趣,就是這麼回事 |
[56:26] | That’s why you can’t get a job acting, because you can’t feel anything. | 這就是你找不到表演工作的原因, 因為你沒有感情,麻木 |
[56:33] | This baby’s not Frankie, Sarah. | 這寶寶不是弗蘭克,莎拉 |
[56:43] | Look at me. Why don’t you look at me? | 看著我,為什麼你不看著我? |
[56:52] | You’ve gotten over him. | 你已經忘記他了 |
[57:00] | I had to get over him, Johnny, for the sake of the kids. | 我必須忘記他,約翰尼, 這是為了孩子們好 |
[57:04] | So you’re gonna put your life on the line for the sake of the kids? | 所以你甘願所有的生活都是為了孩子們好 |
[57:08] | – And that’s protecting them? – Yes. | – 那是為了保護他們? – 是的 |
[57:10] | – That’s a total contradiction. – How? | – 這真是自相矛盾 – 為什麼? |
[57:13] | You know what the doctor said. | 你知道醫生怎麼說嗎? |
[57:18] | I don’t care what they said. | 我才不管他們說什麼 |
[57:21] | What do they know about us? And my baby? | 他們一點都不瞭解我們, 也不瞭解我的寶寶 |
[57:27] | I gotta fucking get out of here. | 我必須要離開這裡 |
[57:29] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[57:31] | – This is real. – No! | – 這是真的 – 不 |
[57:33] | This is real. It’s not a fucking play! | 這都是真的,不是演戲一樣理想 |
[57:36] | What are you talking about? Where are you going? | 你在說什麼? 你要去哪? |
[57:38] | – Let me get out. – No. | – 讓我出去 – 不 |
[57:40] | You’ll upset the kids! | 你會嚇到孩子們的 |
[57:45] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我馬上回來 |
[57:48] | Johnny, come back. Johnny, where are you going? | 約翰尼,回來 約翰尼,你要去哪? |
[57:53] | Johnny, you’re scaring me. Come back. | 約翰尼,你嚇到我了,快回來 |
[57:56] | Just come back. Johnny, please. | 求你了,約翰尼,快回來 |
[58:24] | All right? Everything all right? | 沒事吧?一切都沒問題吧? |
[58:47] | The baby will bring its own luck, will it? | 寶寶會有自己的好運的,不是嗎? |
[58:52] | I’ll tell you the luck the baby will bring. The baby could infect her… | 我會告訴你寶寶會帶來什麼好運吧 寶寶會讓它媽媽受感染的…… |
[58:56] | …and two giris will be left without their ma. | 兩個小女孩就沒有媽媽了 |
[58:59] | So keep your trap shut. | 所以就不要再誤導她了 |
[59:03] | You don’t believe. | 你不相信嗎? |
[59:10] | In what? | 相信什麼? |
[59:16] | God? | 上帝嗎? |
[59:19] | You know, I asked him a favour. | 你知道嗎,當初我只是找上帝幫個忙 |
[59:22] | I asked him to take me instead of him. | 我請求上帝帶我走,不要帶他走 |
[59:26] | And he took the both of us. | 然而上帝把我們都帶走了 |
[59:30] | And look what he put in my place. | 看看上帝都給我帶來了什麼? |
[59:39] | I’m a fucking ghost. I don’t exist. | 我像幽靈一樣,我活的沒個人樣 |
[59:43] | I can’t think. I can’t laugh. I can’t cry. | 我不能哭,不能笑,不能思考 |
[59:48] | I can’t fucking feel! | 我也沒有感覺 |
[59:56] | Do you wanna be me? | 你要成為我嗎? |
[59:59] | – Do you wanna be in my place? – I wish. | – 你想處在我的位置嗎? – 我希望可以 |
[1:00:09] | Are you in love with her? | 你愛上她了嗎? |
[1:00:16] | – Are you in love with her? – No. | – 你愛上她了嗎? – 不 |
[1:00:23] | I’m in love with you. | 我愛上你了 |
[1:00:31] | And I’m in love with your beautiful woman. | 我愛上了你身邊美麗的女人 |
[1:00:34] | And I’m in love with your kids. | 我也愛上了你的孩子們 |
[1:00:38] | And I’m even in love with your unborn child. | 我甚至也愛上了你沒有出生的寶寶 |
[1:00:46] | I’m even in love with your anger! | 我甚至也愛上了你發火的樣子 |
[1:00:51] | I’m in love with anything that lives! | 我喜歡一切有生命的東西 |
[1:01:03] | You’re dying. | 你真要死了 |
[1:01:16] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[1:02:29] | That’s Frankie. | 是弗蘭克 |
[1:03:56] | I’m just scared. | 我只是害怕 |
[1:04:00] | It’s gone. I can’t make-believe anymore. | 都過去了,我只是再也不能讓自己相信 |
[1:04:06] | Sometimes, I think our entire lives are make-believe. | 有時我感覺所有的生活就是為了讓自己相信 |
[1:04:11] | This is make-believe. | 這就是相信 |
[1:04:15] | The air I breathe is make-believe. | 我的呼吸就是相信 |
[1:04:19] | Just make believe you’re happy, Johnny. Please, for the kids. | 確信你是開心的,約翰尼 求求你,就算為了孩子們 |
[1:04:52] | So I’m a little high… | 我只是有點興奮 |
[1:04:54] | Sometimes, it seemed like everyone in New York was an actor. | 有時紐約的所有人好像都是演員, |
[1:04:58] | Even the stockbrokers. | 即使是股票經濟人也是如此 |
[1:04:59] | You might not think it to look at me… | 你或許不想正眼瞧我, |
[1:05:01] | …and I know I’m white and everything, but I can rap. | 而且我是白人, 但我也可以唱rap |
[1:05:04] | Help, somebody! Somebody call an ambulance! | 救命! 快叫救護車 |
[1:05:09] | Come on, man. Somebody, help! | 快來人,救命 |
[1:05:16] | He’s fallen down the stairs! | 他從樓梯上摔下來了 |
[1:05:18] | I think someone’s fallen down the stairs. | 我想有人從樓梯上摔下來了 |
[1:05:21] | I think it’s Mateo. Get your coat. | 我想是馬蒂奧,快穿上衣服 |
[1:05:35] | It’s Mateo. Will I get the lemon drops? | 是馬蒂奧,我要去取檸檬糖嗎? |
[1:05:37] | – Yeah, and a pillow. – Okay. | – 好,還要一個枕頭 – 好的 |
[1:05:40] | Mateo! Did anyone call for help? | 馬蒂奧!已經叫救護車了嗎? |
[1:05:43] | He just fainted. | 他剛剛暈倒了 |
[1:05:45] | Keep the dog away, man, keep him away. | 讓它走開,別讓它過來 |
[1:05:47] | – Go downstairs. – Stevie doesn’t let me. He’ll lock me out. | – 下樓去 – 斯蒂維不讓我,他會把我鎖在門外 |
[1:05:50] | That’s because you’re a junkie, Papo. Go and get an ambulance. | 那是因為你是癮君子,帕珀 快去叫救護車 |
[1:05:54] | Don’t do that. | 別這樣 |
[1:05:57] | – I did this to my brother. – No. It’s different. | – 我這樣救過我的弟弟 – 不,現在不一樣 |
[1:06:01] | Come on, come on. | 加油,快醒醒 |
[1:06:07] | Are you okay? | 你還好嗎? |
[1:06:23] | – Are you okay? – Can’t seem to catch my breath. | – 你還好嗎? – 感覺呼吸不過來 |
[1:06:26] | – Just relax. – Here. | – 放鬆些 – 嘗嘗這個 |
[1:06:31] | – What are they? – They’re lemon drops. They’re magic. | – 什麼東西? – 檸檬糖,它們很神奇的 |
[1:06:35] | If you suck on some, they’ll make you better. | 含著它們,你感覺會好些的 |
[1:06:39] | – Is that right, Christy? – Yeah. | – 是真的嗎 克莉絲蒂? – 是的 |
[1:06:43] | My mom takes them to help the baby. | 我媽媽用這個幫助寶寶 |
[1:06:49] | I think you saved my life, Ariel. | 我想是你救了我,愛蕊兒 |
[1:07:03] | All right, that’s it. Get out of the fucking cab! | 好了,就這樣吧, 你快給我下車 |
[1:07:09] | What are you talking about? I was right in the middle of a flow. | 你在說什麼呢? 我正講在興頭上 |
[1:07:12] | Come on, what the hell is the matter with you, you freak? | 別這樣,夥計,你到底怎麼了? |
[1:07:15] | Where’s the Bill of Rights? | “權利自由法案”還存在嗎? |
[1:07:18] | – Get the fuck off me, you piece of shit. – Take your fucking handbag! | – 快離我遠點,你這該死的 – 把你的手提包也取走 |
[1:07:24] | Night, E.T. | 晚安, E.T. |
[1:07:25] | Are you awake, Ariel? | 你醒著嗎, 愛蕊兒? |
[1:07:27] | – Yeah. Are you, Christy? – Yeah. | – 是的,你呢, 克莉絲蒂? – 是的,沒睡著 |
[1:07:31] | – What’s wrong with Mateo? – Some disease. | – 馬蒂奧到底怎麼了? – 他生病了 |
[1:07:34] | – Will you get it? – What? | – 你也會被傳染嗎? – 什麼? |
[1:07:37] | Mateo’s disease. | 馬蒂奧的病 |
[1:07:42] | – Why? – Because you kissed him. | – 為什麼? – 因為你親過他 |
[1:07:48] | No. | 不,不會的 |
[1:07:50] | – Night, Christy. – Night. | -晚安,克莉絲蒂 -晚安 |
[1:08:43] | There’s Dad. | 爸爸在那 |
[1:08:57] | Get him, Frankie, get him. | 扔他,弗蘭克 |
[1:09:47] | You okay? | 你還好吧 |
[1:09:53] | I was just out of breath. | 我只是有點呼吸困難 |
[1:10:06] | What was Frankie like? | 弗蘭克是什麼樣的? |
[1:10:11] | A warrior. | 他是個勇士 |
[1:10:21] | What does that mean? | 什麼意思? |
[1:10:25] | A warrior who’s not afraid to go to the other side. | 一個無所畏懼,不怕到另一端的人 |
[1:10:28] | The other side of what? | 哪的另一端? |
[1:10:34] | This. | 這裡 |
[1:10:37] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨,爸爸 |
[1:10:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, we are not alone. | 女士們先生們,我們並不孤獨 |
[1:10:46] | Here on this little ball we call the Earth… | 在這個被我們稱為地球的圓球中, |
[1:10:50] | …we have friends among us. | 我們身邊有朋友的存在 |
[1:11:01] | Don’t be scared. He’s not too well now. | 不要害怕,他現在身體還比較虛弱 |
[1:11:03] | Did he not take the lemon drops? | 他沒有吃檸檬糖嗎? |
[1:11:06] | I don’t think they agree with him anymore. | 我想它們再也幫不了他了 |
[1:11:31] | Why do you have sores? | 你為什麼會疼呢? |
[1:11:43] | If I tell you a secret, will you tell nobody else? | 如果我告訴你一個秘密, 你是否可以保密呢? |
[1:11:48] | No, I won’t. | 我不會告訴別人的 |
[1:11:54] | I’m an alien. Like E.T. | 我是外星人,和E.T.一樣 |
[1:12:04] | From a different planet. | 從另一個行星來 |
[1:12:08] | My skin is too sensitive for this Earth. | 我的皮膚不適應地球的氣候 |
[1:12:12] | Right? | 是吧? |
[1:12:14] | The air is too hot for me. | 這裡對我來說太熱了 |
[1:12:19] | Are you going home like E.T.? | 你會像E.T.一樣回家嗎? |
[1:12:24] | I suppose I’m going home. | 我想我要回家了 |
[1:12:27] | When are you going? | 你什麼時候走 |
[1:12:42] | Soon. | 很快 |
[1:12:44] | Will you say goodbye to me? | 你會同我說再見嗎? |
[1:12:49] | – I will. – Promise? | – 我會的 – 一定,答應我? |
[1:12:55] | Yes, I promise. | 是的,我答應你 |
[1:13:00] | Mom’s having a baby. | 媽媽要生寶寶了 |
[1:13:03] | What do you think we should call it? | 你覺得我們該給它起什麼名字呢? |
[1:13:08] | We’re going to call it after you. | 我們要給它起你的名字 |
[1:13:23] | I think he’s asleep. | 我想他睡著了 |
[1:13:29] | My mom had to go into hospital… | 我媽媽要去醫院了… |
[1:13:31] | …so I thought about using my third wish. But I had to be careful. | 所以我打算使用我的第三個願望, 但我要小心謹慎 |
[1:13:36] | If the baby came too soon, the baby might die. | 如果寶寶出生的太早, 就會死 |
[1:13:39] | And if the baby came too late, my mom might die. | 如果出生的晚了, 我媽媽會死 |
[1:13:43] | You have to be careful what you wish for. | 所以要小心的許願祝福 |
[1:13:48] | Come on, kids, time to go. See you later, all right? | 好了,孩子們,該走了 待會見 |
[1:13:51] | – Bye, Mom. – Bye. | – 再見,媽媽 – 再見 |
[1:13:52] | – Take it easy, love. – See you tomorrow. | – 放鬆點,寶貝 – 明天見 |
[1:13:54] | – Bye. – Love you. | – 再見 – 永遠愛你 |
[1:14:01] | Excuse me, Mr. Sullivan? | 打擾一下,薩利文先生? |
[1:14:03] | We’ll need that check by Friday. | 我們星期五要結帳 |
[1:14:06] | – For how much? – $5,000. | – 那要多少錢? – $5,000 |
[1:14:09] | All right, okay. That’s great. Thanks. | 好的,沒有問題,謝謝 |
[1:14:15] | You know the situation. You know I’m in trouble. | 你知道我的情況的, 我現在有麻煩 |
[1:14:21] | – Come on. – “Shut up. | – 求你了 – 閉嘴 |
[1:14:24] | “Look into my eyes. What are they telling you? | “看著我的眼睛, 他們對你說了什麼 |
[1:14:28] | “They’re telling you no. | “他們告訴你不 |
[1:14:32] | “You either do the job or you get out of town. Understand?” | “你要不工作,要不就滾蛋,知道嗎?” |
[1:14:38] | – I understand. – That was good, Dad. | – 我知道 – 很好,爸爸 |
[1:14:43] | Yeah, it wasn’t so bad from you. | 是的,從你這裡看來情況不錯 |
[1:14:46] | You’re gonna get it, Dad. | 你可以搞定的,爸 |
[1:14:50] | – Do you think so? – Yeah. | – 你這麼想嗎? – 是的 |
[1:14:54] | Will we sell the camcorder? | 我們要賣掉攝相機嗎? |
[1:14:57] | No. | 不 |
[1:15:01] | Don’t be worrying, girl. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 不要擔心,孩子們, 一切都會好的 |
[1:15:12] | Hey, Irish. Irish! | 嘿,愛爾蘭人 |
[1:15:19] | Hey, Johnny. Haven’t seen you for seven days. | 嘿,約翰尼 好些天不見 |
[1:15:23] | – That means you owe me $7. – Jesus, not again. | – 你意味著你欠我$7 – 天,現在不行了 |
[1:15:26] | A dollar a day keeps Frank away. Hey, I’m joking. | 一天一美元可以不讓弗蘭克煩你 嘿,我只是開玩笑 |
[1:15:29] | I’ve no money. | 我沒有錢 |
[1:15:30] | No, no. I got something for you. | 不,不,我有東西給你 |
[1:15:35] | Here, here. | 這個 |
[1:15:37] | – What are they? – They’re food stamps. | – 什麼東西? – 是糧票 |
[1:15:40] | – I’m all right, thanks. – Come on, you helped me out. | – 我很好,謝謝 – 不,你一定要接受,你幫過我的 |
[1:15:44] | I’m just trying to help you out for once. Come on, take them. | 我只是想幫你一次而已, 拿著吧 |
[1:15:48] | You can’t take something from me? Take the stamps. | 我也不能給你什麼, 你就拿著糧票吧 |
[1:15:51] | Come on, take the stamps. | 拿著吧 |
[1:15:56] | – Thanks. – No problem, Irish. | – 謝謝 – 不用,愛爾蘭來的傢伙 |
[1:16:08] | Come on then. Tuck you in. | 好了,孩子們,蓋好被子 |
[1:16:11] | Dad? Who’s gonna iron our school uniforms? | 爸爸,誰來給我們熨燙校服? |
[1:16:14] | Daddo the baddo. | 爸爸會處理的 |
[1:16:18] | – Dad? – What? | – 爸爸 – 怎麼了? |
[1:16:19] | – I need money for school. – I have that sorted. It’s all right. | – 我需要錢上學的 – 我已經預算好了,放心吧 |
[1:16:24] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 好的 – 好了嗎? |
[1:16:25] | – Night, Dad. – Good night. | – 晚安,爸爸 – 晚安 |
[1:16:29] | Dad. You forgot to say Christy’s prayer. | 爸爸,你忘記祈禱了 |
[1:16:34] | – I don’t know it. – I’ll say it. | – 我不知道 – 我來說吧 |
[1:16:39] | – All right. – Kneel. | – 好的 – 跪下吧 |
[1:16:43] | – What? – Will you kneel? | – 什麼? – 你不跪下嗎? |
[1:16:47] | No. I’m not kneeling, no. | 不,我不跪的 |
[1:16:52] | – Mom always kneels. – But dads are different. | – 媽媽總是跪下的 – 但爸爸就不一樣了 |
[1:17:00] | – I want Mom. – Christy, do the prayer, would you? | – 我要媽媽 – 克莉絲蒂, 你來祈禱好嗎? |
[1:17:05] | No monsters, no ghosts. No nightmares, no witches. | 沒有怪物,沒有魔鬼, 沒有噩夢,沒有誘惑 |
[1:17:10] | No people coming into the kitchen, smashing the dishes. | 沒有人闖進廚房打碎碟子 |
[1:17:14] | No devils coming out of the mirror, no dolls coming alive. | 沒有惡魔從鏡子中爬出, 沒有洋娃娃會有生命 |
[1:17:20] | Mateo going home, Frankie in Heaven. | 馬蒂奧回家了, 弗蘭克在天堂 |
[1:17:23] | The baby not coming too early or too late. | 寶寶也會在適當的時候出生 |
[1:17:28] | Mom, Dad, Christy, and Ariel, all together in one happy family… | 媽媽,爸爸,克莉絲蒂,還有愛蕊兒, 一起組成快樂幸福家庭…… |
[1:17:33] | …and all well with the world. Amen. | 還有全世界平安,阿門 |
[1:17:37] | You’re great girls. | 你們都很乖 |
[1:17:40] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早見 |
[1:17:42] | – Night, Dad. – Night, Dad. | – 晚安,爸爸 – 晚安,爸爸 |
[1:17:48] | – How much does it cost in the hospital? – Thousands and thousands. | – 要多少醫藥費呢? – 很多很多. |
[1:17:54] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:18:05] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸在哪裡? |
[1:18:15] | I want my dad. | 我要我的爸爸 |
[1:18:19] | – I am your dad. – You’re not my dad. | – 我是你爸爸 – 你不是我爸爸 |
[1:18:22] | I want my real dad. | 我要真的爸爸 |
[1:18:24] | – Come here. – Stay away from me. | – 過來 – 你快離開 |
[1:18:27] | – Come here to me. – Where’s Mom? | – 到我這來 – 媽媽到哪去了? |
[1:18:30] | – What did you do with Mom? – I’ll get Mom. Come here, baby. | – 你到底對媽媽做了什麼? – 媽媽很快回來了,快過來寶貝 |
[1:18:34] | No! Mom! | 不!媽媽! |
[1:18:50] | Come here to me. | 到我這來 |
[1:18:55] | Look at me, look at me. | 看著我,看著我 |
[1:19:00] | – Am I your dad? – No. | – 我是你爸爸嗎? – 不 |
[1:19:04] | Here, look. Look at me. | 好,仔細看著我 |
[1:19:10] | Am I your dad? | 我是你爸爸嗎? |
[1:19:15] | Maybe. | 好像是 |
[1:19:20] | So spring came. And with it, the baby. | 接下來春天來了,寶寶也同時出生了 |
[1:19:24] | It had come too soon. | 它出來的太早了 |
[1:19:37] | Can you get Karen for me? | 可以幫我叫卡倫嗎? |
[1:19:42] | Please don’t let my baby come. I don’t want my baby to come. | 不要讓我的寶寶出生, 不要 |
[1:19:45] | No, it’s too early. It’s too early! | 不,現在還太早,太早了 |
[1:19:55] | Coming through, stat. | 脫險了,斯泰 |
[1:19:57] | I need a morphine drip. | 我需要些嗎啡 |
[1:20:00] | Nurse, morphine. | 護士,嗎啡 |
[1:20:02] | Johnny, why is my baby not crying? | 約翰尼,為什麼我的孩子不哭呢? |
[1:20:05] | – Just go with the baby, go with the baby. – I’m going. | – 好好看著孩子,照看孩子 – 馬上就去 |
[1:20:28] | We’ve stabilized her for now… | 我們已經讓寶寶穩定下來了 |
[1:20:31] | …but she will need a blood transfusion in the next couple of hours. | 但她幾小時後需要輸血 |
[1:20:46] | All right? | 還好嗎? |
[1:20:49] | Everything’s gonna be okay. The baby needs a blood transfusion. | 一切都會好的, 寶寶需要輸血 |
[1:20:56] | We have to sign this consent form. The pair of us. | 我們需要填這份表格, 我們兩個 |
[1:21:02] | Is that okay? | 這樣可以嗎? |
[1:21:11] | All the blood is bad. Mateo said all the blood is bad. | 所有的血都是壞的, 馬蒂奧說所有的血都是壞的 |
[1:21:16] | You’re not giving my baby bad blood. | 不要給我的寶寶注射劣質血液 |
[1:21:21] | You gave my baby bad blood. | 你給過我的寶寶變質血液 |
[1:21:24] | And that’s why he died. That’s why he fell down the stairs. | 那是他死掉的原因, 那是他為什麼會從樓梯上滾下來 |
[1:21:31] | This is the new baby, Sarah. | 這個是新的寶寶,莎拉 |
[1:21:39] | He tried to climb the gate. And he fell. | 他想要翻過大門,然後他跌倒了 |
[1:21:44] | Why did you put it up? | 為什麼要把門做那麼高呢? |
[1:21:50] | – Where is he? – Who? | – 他在哪? – 誰? |
[1:21:52] | Frankie. | 弗蘭克 |
[1:21:56] | Frankie’s not with us, Sarah. | 弗蘭克已經不在了,莎拉 |
[1:22:12] | You should have taken the gate down. | 你真該把那門給拆掉 |
[1:22:16] | It’s your fault. You should have taken the gate down! | 都是你的錯, 你早該把門拆掉的 |
[1:22:21] | – You’re hiding him. – No, I’m not. | – 你把他藏起來了 – 不,我沒有 |
[1:22:23] | – I want to get Frankie. I want my baby! – Calm down, all right? | – 我要弗蘭克.我要我的寶寶! – 冷靜點,好嗎? |
[1:22:28] | – Where is he? I want Frankie. – Easy. Easy, now. Doctor! | – 他在哪裡,我要弗蘭克 – 鎮靜,鎮靜!醫生! |
[1:22:32] | It’s your fault he fell down the stairs. | 都是你的錯,他從樓梯摔下來 |
[1:22:35] | Could you ring your bell there? Doctor! | 你可以搖一下那的鈴嗎?醫生! |
[1:22:37] | Why didn’t you take the gate down? | 你為什麼不把門拆掉? |
[1:22:40] | – It’s all right. – No, please. | – 現在都好了 – 不,求你了 |
[1:22:42] | Please, I’m begging you, please. Johnny, please. | 約翰尼,我求求你了 |
[1:22:45] | No, no, please. I want to see my baby. | 不不,我現在就想見我的寶寶 |
[1:22:49] | – Please don’t take my new baby. – I’m not taking her. | – 不要把我的新寶寶帶走 – 我不會帶走她的 |
[1:22:51] | – Save my baby, Johnny, please. – I promise. | – 約翰尼,求你救救我的寶寶 – 我答應你 |
[1:23:02] | I will. | 我會的 |
[1:23:07] | If the baby dies, just don’t wake me up. | 如果寶寶死了,就不要吵醒我 |
[1:23:17] | – There’s only one other solution. – What’s that? | – 只有一種解決辦法 – 什麼? |
[1:23:21] | – Are you O-negative? – I am. | – 你是O型血嗎? – 我是 |
[1:23:26] | Christy’s O-negative. | 克莉絲蒂是O型血 |
[1:23:30] | – What if I have it? – Have what? | – 如果我有那個怎麼辦? – 有什麼? |
[1:23:35] | Mateo’s disease. | 馬蒂奧的病 |
[1:23:40] | That’s not possible, Christy. | 那不可能,克莉絲蒂 |
[1:23:43] | How do you know, Dad? | 你怎麼知道,爸爸? |
[1:23:46] | God won’t let that happen to you. | 上帝不會讓它發生的 |
[1:23:49] | You don’t believe in God. | 你不相信上帝的 |
[1:23:53] | – I’m scared. – Don’t be scared. | – 我害怕 – 不要害怕 |
[1:23:57] | Everyone’s dying. | 每個人都要死了 |
[1:24:06] | – Will she survive it? – She can’t survive without it. | – 沒有血她可以活下來嗎? – 沒有血她就活不下來 |
[1:24:13] | That’s what the doctors said before they opened Frankie. | 在給弗蘭克手術前醫生們是這麼說的 |
[1:24:17] | – What do we do? – I’ll give her the blood. | – 我們要怎麼辦? – 我會給她獻血 |
[1:24:23] | Is that a decision? | 決定了嗎? |
[1:24:26] | Christy will give her the blood. | 克莉絲蒂會給她獻血 |
[1:24:37] | Are you okay, little girl? | 你還好嗎,小丫頭? |
[1:24:42] | Don’t “little girl” me. | 不要叫我”小丫頭” |
[1:24:45] | I’ve been carrying this family on my back for over a year. | 我已經擔起這個家庭一年多了 |
[1:24:48] | Ever since Frankie died. | 自從弗蘭剋死後 |
[1:24:52] | He was my brother, too. | 他也是我的弟弟 |
[1:24:55] | It’s not my fault that he’s dead. It’s not my fault that I’m still alive. | 他死了不是我的錯 我活著也不是我的錯 |
[1:24:59] | Christy. | 克莉絲蒂 |
[1:25:03] | Mom was always crying because he was her son. | 媽媽經常因為她的兒子而哭泣, |
[1:25:07] | But he was my brother, too. I cried, too, when no one was looking. | 但他也是我的弟弟, 在沒人的時候我也會哭 |
[1:25:14] | – And I talked to him every night. – She did, Dad. | – 我還每晚同他說話 – 是這樣的,爸爸 |
[1:25:21] | – I talked to him every night until… – Until when? | – 我每晚都同他說話直到… – 直到什麼時候? |
[1:25:30] | Until I realized I was talking to myself. | 直到意識我是同我自己說話 |
[1:25:41] | Listen, I’ll take her home, okay? | 聽著,我先帶她回家了 |
[1:25:43] | – All right. Thanks very much. – No problem. | – 好的,非常感謝 – 沒問題 |
[1:25:47] | Your check bounced. | 你的血型不符 |
[1:25:57] | I sat there with my dad, and all the noises of New York disappeared. | 我同我爸爸待在一起, 紐約的全部雜音都消失了 |
[1:26:04] | All I could hear was the blood thumping in my ear. | 我能聽到的只有血液流動的聲音 |
[1:26:08] | But for some reason, I felt happy. | 但是出於某種原因,我又很開心 |
[1:26:12] | I wondered if Frankie had felt like this: special. | 我不知道弗蘭克 是否也有這種特別的感覺 |
[1:26:19] | Everybody looking at you like they were looking in a mirror. | 每個人都看著你,感覺好像看著鏡子一樣 |
[1:26:23] | And smiling. Except in their eyes. | 同時也在微笑,除了他們的眼睛不一樣 |
[1:26:31] | Did Frankie know he was going to die? | 弗蘭克當時是否知道他要死了呢? |
[1:26:34] | Is that why he kept nodding and smiling at us? | 那是不是他為什麼不停的點頭微笑的原因呢? |
[1:27:04] | When he died, I cursed God. | 當他死的時候,我詛咒上帝 |
[1:27:07] | I told him, “You’re not gonna see these snotty tears… | 我對上帝說, “你再也見不到我的涕淚… |
[1:27:10] | “…running down my cheeks ever again.” | …再次從我的臉頰滑落.” |
[1:27:15] | So now, I can’t cry. | 所以現在我不哭 |
[1:27:23] | I thought I’d come in here… | 我以為我來到這的時候… |
[1:27:28] | …and you’d wake up, you’d hold my hand. | 你會醒來握著我的手, |
[1:27:33] | I’d cry, and the kid would be all right. | 我會哭,高興的時孩子已經平安了 |
[1:27:38] | Everything would be okay. | 所有的一切都好了 |
[1:27:48] | We need a miracle, Mateo. | 我們需要奇跡,馬蒂奧 |
[1:27:53] | Hey, Irish, whoa. | 嘿,愛爾蘭人 |
[1:28:00] | You can’t say hello? | 你就不能問好嗎? |
[1:28:03] | What? What’s up? | 怎麼了? |
[1:28:07] | – I’m sorry, man. – A bad day? | – 對不起,夥計 – 很糟的一天不是嗎? |
[1:28:11] | – You could say that. – Yeah, the whole world had a bad day. | – 如你所說的 – 是的,全世界今天都很倒霉 |
[1:28:17] | Joe, come on, give me a few bucks. | 喬,來給我幾塊錢吧 |
[1:28:22] | – Come on. – I don’t have any money to give you. | – 快點 – 我沒有什麼可以給你的錢 |
[1:28:26] | I’m sorry. I’m stupid. I shouldn’t be bothering you. | 對不起,我真蠢, 我不該在這時候打擾你 |
[1:28:31] | Come on, lighten up, Joe. It’s gonna get better. | 好的,聽著,喬 這樣會好些 |
[1:28:35] | Come on, Irish. Fighting Irish. I’m coming to get you. | 好了,愛爾蘭人. 好戰的愛爾蘭人 我要來抓你了 |
[1:28:41] | Just give me some money. | 只要給我點錢就可以了 |
[1:28:43] | I’m not doing this for me. It’s for Angela. | 我不是為自己這麼做,都是為了安吉拉 |
[1:28:46] | Come on, put your hand in your pocket. | 快點,摸摸你的口袋吧 |
[1:28:49] | – Take it easy. – Your other pocket. | – 放鬆點 – 再看看另一隻口袋 |
[1:28:54] | Your other pocket. Faster, Irish. Let me see it. | 另一隻口袋,動作快點, 讓我看看 |
[1:28:59] | Get it out. | 取出來 |
[1:29:01] | – I don’t know what it is. – Take it out. | – 我不知道是什麼東西 – 取出來 |
[1:29:04] | I’m taking it out. Okay, there you go. | 好了,我拿出來了,你看吧 |
[1:29:15] | I just needed money. | 我只是要錢 |
[1:29:18] | I’m sorry, okay? | 對不起,可以嗎? |
[1:29:21] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了,夠了 |
[1:29:29] | Stop it. I’m sorry. Joe, I’m sorry. | 住手,夠了,喬,對不起 |
[1:29:40] | – Hey, Joe. We’re still friends? – Go to hell. | – 嘿,喬,我們還是朋友嗎? – 你去死吧 |
[1:29:48] | We were waiting for the baby to show some sign of life. | 我們在等待寶寶甦醒 |
[1:29:53] | She just lay there and lay there. | 她只是靜靜地躺在那兒 |
[1:32:09] | The hospital bill arrived. It came to: | 醫院的帳單總計是: |
[1:32:13] | $30,420.20 | $30,420.20. |
[1:32:18] | Look, just get me in the door for the audition. | 聽著,一定要讓我進試鏡階段 |
[1:32:21] | I’ll give them whatever they want. | 我會給他們所要的一切 |
[1:32:23] | Sir. Your bill is ready. | 先生,你的帳單好了 |
[1:32:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:32:32] | – Bill’s been paid. – What do you mean? | – 帳單已付清 – 什麼意思? |
[1:32:37] | A Mateo Kuamey paid it. | 一個叫馬蒂奧·誇米付款的 |
[1:32:42] | There’s no balance. | 沒有結餘 |
[1:32:48] | See, see my playmate Come back | 看,看我的朋友回來 |
[1:32:52] | Finally, my dad got a part in a play. | 最後,我爸爸出演了一部片子 |
[1:32:55] | And he came to tell us the good news. | 他告訴了我們這個好消息 |
[1:32:57] | Since 1982 | 自從1982 |
[1:32:59] | Got some good news, girls. | 有好消息了,孩子們 |
[1:33:01] | Sarah Mateo Sullivan is coming home from the hospital. | 莎拉 馬蒂奧 薩利文出院回家了 |
[1:33:07] | Cool, yeah! | 酷,歐耶! |
[1:33:12] | – Look who it is. – How are you doing there? | – 看看是誰 – 你還好嗎? |
[1:33:15] | – You want a look? – Yeah. | – 你們要看看嗎? – 是的 |
[1:33:17] | – Mom, can I? – Yeah, grand. | – 媽媽,我可以嗎? – 耶 |
[1:33:27] | Okay, see you later. | 好,待會見 |
[1:33:29] | Big yawn. | 打哈欠 |
[1:33:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎麼了? |
[1:33:56] | – He never said goodbye. – What? | – 他沒說再見 – 什麼? |
[1:33:59] | He never said goodbye. | 他沒說再見 |
[1:34:56] | The baby’s asleep. | 寶寶睡著了 |
[1:35:03] | Christy. | 克莉絲蒂 |
[1:35:11] | Come here to me. | 到這來 |
[1:35:17] | Look up there and tell me what you see. | 看看那然後告訴我你看到些什麼 |
[1:35:21] | A full moon. | 滿月 |
[1:35:22] | And what else do you see? | 還看到些什麼? |
[1:35:26] | Stars. | 星星 |
[1:35:27] | Can you not see Mateo? | 你看不到馬蒂奧嗎? |
[1:35:32] | He’s going past the moon on his bike. | 他正騎著自行車經過月球 |
[1:35:35] | I think he’s waving goodbye to Ariel. | 我想他正招手同愛蕊兒說再見呢 |
[1:35:38] | – Will we tell her? – Yeah. | – 我們要告訴她嗎? – 是的 |
[1:35:52] | Look up there. | 看那裡 |
[1:35:54] | That’s Mateo riding past the moon on his bike. | 是馬蒂奧騎著自行車經過月球 |
[1:35:57] | – Where? – There, look. | – 哪裡? – 那裡,看 |
[1:35:58] | – Can you not see him waving to you? – No. | – 你沒看到他向你招手嗎? – 沒有 |
[1:36:02] | – He’s right there. – He’s there, flying past the moon. | – 他就在那兒 – 他在那兒,經過月球 |
[1:36:08] | – Can you see him? – No. | – 你看到他了嗎? – 不, |
[1:36:10] | Can you not see him waving to you? He’s waving goodbye. | 你難道沒有看到他向你揮手嗎? 他在揮手道別 |
[1:36:13] | Just like he promised. | 像他答應過你的一樣 |
[1:36:16] | Oh, yeah. Bye, Mateo. | 歐耶,再見馬蒂奧 |
[1:36:18] | – Bye, Mateo. – Bye, Mateo. | – 再見,馬蒂奧 – 再見,馬蒂奧 |
[1:36:22] | Bye, Mateo. Look after Frankie. | 再見,馬蒂奧,照看好弗蘭克 |
[1:36:26] | – Look after Frankie. – Look after… | -照看好弗蘭克 -照看好… |
[1:36:35] | And then I asked for my third wish. | 接下來我許下第三個願望 |
[1:36:40] | Say goodbye to Frankie, Dad. | 同弗蘭克說再見吧,爸爸 |
[1:36:44] | What? | 什麼? |
[1:36:47] | Say goodbye to Frankie. | 同弗蘭克說再見 |
[1:36:55] | – Bye, Frankie. – He can’t hear you, Dad. | – 再見,弗蘭克 – 他聽不到你聲音的,爸爸 |
[1:37:08] | Goodbye, Frankie. | 再見,弗蘭克 |
[1:37:27] | Get out of here. | 進去吧 |
[1:37:41] | Dad wants you. | 爸爸找你 |
[1:38:11] | It was as hard for Frankie to smile, when the tumour was malignant… | 當腦瘤惡化時, 弗蘭克很難再微笑 |
[1:38:16] | …as it was for my dad to cry after. | 然後爸爸哭了 |
[1:38:19] | But they both managed it. | 但他們都堅持過去了 |
[1:38:25] | I’m going to switch this off now. | 我要把這段刪除掉 |
[1:38:28] | It’s not the way I want to see Frankie anymore. | 這不再是我見弗蘭克的方式 |
[1:38:45] | Do you still have a picture of me in your head? | 你還有我在你頭頂上的錄像嗎? |
[1:38:49] | Well, that’s like the picture I want to have of Frankie. | 如同記住弗蘭克一樣,我會保留這些畫面 |
[1:38:54] | One that you can keep in your head forever. | 在腦中永存 |
[1:38:59] | So when you go back to reality… | 所以當我們回到現實… |
[1:39:03] | …I’ll ask Frankie… | 我會告訴弗蘭克 |
[1:39:07] | …to please, please, let me go. | 求求他,讓我走 |