英文名称:In A World
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Greetings, Americans. | 早安 美国 |
[00:22] | Leave a message after the beep, but not if you’re going to mumble, | 在哔声之后可以留言 我们只接受大声说出来的留言 |
[00:26] | because a voice is not just a blessing, it’s also a choice. | 因为声音不仅是一种馈赠 也是一种抉择 |
[00:32] | Hey, Carol. | 卡罗尔 |
[00:32] | lt’s Louis from Sound Mix-A-Lot. | 我是Sound Mix-A-Lot的路易斯 |
[00:35] | l’m just calling real quick because Eva Longoria, the actress, | 我留言是因为伊娃・朗格利亚 |
[00:40] | she has to re-loop her lines for an entire film | 还要为她饰演的 |
[00:41] | where she plays a cockney mob wife. | 伦敦黑手党的妻子重新配过音 |
[00:45] | l attached the sound file for you to check out. | 我还附上了一段音频 你可以去听听 |
[00:47] | She sounds like a retarded pirate, | 她实在是烂透了 |
[00:49] | so the studio is paying to have her work with a coach. | 所以还得请个老师教她 |
[00:52] | And l thought of you. | 我就想到了你 |
[00:53] | Sorry, l never use the word “retarded” in a derogatory way. | 抱歉 我从来没用过它来贬低人 |
[00:56] | l hate people who do that. | 我也讨厌别人使用这些贬义词 |
[00:57] | Sorry, if you have a cousin or a friend who’s retarded, | 抱歉 如果你有亲戚正好是弱智的话 |
[00:59] | l didn’t mean it that way. So, sorry about that. | 我不是有意的 抱歉 |
[01:02] | ls that what you think, you stupid slapper? | 你真是这么想的吗 你个愚蠢的荡妇 |
[01:07] | Is that what you fink? | 太傻逼了 |
[01:10] | l don’t give a shit about what you think! | 我不在乎你是怎么想的 |
[01:12] | ls that what you think, you stupid slapper? | 你真是这么想的吗 你个愚蠢的荡妇 |
[01:20] | This Wednesday, one woman will teach another woman | 这周三 我将教你们如何 |
[01:24] | to sound a little less retarded. | 阳春白雪地骂人 |
[01:28] | ln a world | 在这个世界上 |
[01:30] | like nothing you’ve ever imagined. | 你永远无法想象 |
[01:33] | Without a single unified voice, | 没有一个领导者的世界 |
[01:35] | humanity has been left searching for answers to the unknown. | 人性将会受到拷问 |
[01:39] | Now, one man has the power to change that. | 而如今 领导者出现了 |
[01:42] | One man. | 这个人 |
[01:44] | Me. | 就是我 |
[01:45] | When the storm hit, both our cars were totally underwater. | 暴风雨袭击了这个地区 我们的车都被泡了 |
[01:48] | ln a world where both of our cars were totally underwater. | 在这里我们车的被泡了 |
[01:52] | We thought it would take forever to get some help. | 我们以为帮助肯定无望 |
[01:55] | But a new wind was about to blow. | 可是新形成的暴风即将来袭 |
[01:58] | There’s hundreds of people doing voice work, | 有数以百计的人们从事着配音工作 |
[02:00] | but only five of them are making all the money. | 只有极少数的人们可以家财万贯 |
[02:02] | Yeah. That’s as it should be. | 也应该是这样一种状况 |
[02:07] | l’m sorry. As long as l’m one of the five, | 抱歉 虽然我是那极少数的一员 |
[02:09] | that’s as it should be. | 我还是认为是这样的 |
[02:10] | ls it true that sometimes you will do 60 promos a week, | 有时你一个星期配六十部预告片 |
[02:12] | 35 in a day? | 三十五部一天 是不是真的啊 |
[02:15] | Oh, yeah. That’s…That’s actually not uncommon at all. | 多见不怪了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1584个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:233个,六级词汇:134个,GRE词汇:133个,托福词汇:187个,考研词汇:277个,专四词汇:215个,专八词汇:49个, 所有生词标注共:547个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:17] | That’s pretty much a slow week in many cases. | 工作量大的时候时间过得太慢了 |
[02:20] | Odds are you already knew the voice of Don LaFontaine, | 奇怪是的当你已经知道唐・拉方丹[世界顶级配音大师] |
[02:23] | who died in Los Angeles Tuesday. | 于周二在洛杉矶逝世了 |
[02:25] | He was 68. | 享年六十八岁 |
[02:27] | He was the Don. He was the guy. Nobody really could ever compare to him. | 他就是唐 他就是标杆 无人能敌 |
[02:31] | When we were young, for a while, | 我们小的时候 有一阵子 |
[02:32] | IT BOY 兼具两性吸引力和中性气质的男生 | |
[02:32] | we were both referred to as the “it boys” of the voice over world, | 配音界都以为他很阴柔 |
[02:36] | which l thought was kind of amusing, | 我觉得很风趣 |
[02:38] | because l never met a boy with pipes like these. | 因为我从来没见过一个声音这么有磁性的人 |
[02:42] | “ln a world…” | 在这个世界上 |
[02:43] | Those words were for Don only. | 是唐所属的 |
[02:45] | -l mean… -There’s no question about that. | -我的意思是 -毫无疑问 |
[02:47] | But l think that it could safely be said | 我想说的是 |
[02:48] | everybody wants a piece of that legacy. | 每个人都想得到这种天赋 |
[02:52] | Meet Thomas Coyne. He’s out of cents and he’s $3 short. | 看见托马・斯科因 他身无分文了 还差三块 |
[02:57] | Ever since I was a kid, | 从孩提时代起 |
[02:58] | l remember hearing Don coo those words, | 我就开始记得唐有磁性的说着 |
[03:02] | “ln a world… ln a world…” You know? | “在这个世界上” |
[03:04] | And when l heard that l was like, “l want to be a part of that world. | 当我听到时 我就想进入那个世界 |
[03:07] | “l want to be part of that world. That world.” | 我想成为那个世界的一份子 他口中说的那个世界 |
[03:10] | For whoever takes his place, those are gigantic shoes to fill. | 谁想取代唐的地位 都有很长的一段路要走 |
[03:16] | l think Don was a… l think a size 11. | 我觉得唐应该穿十一码的鞋 |
[03:19] | lt is true that l happen to be a 13. | 我比他穿的大两码 |
[03:24] | l don’t know if you can see that, but it’s just the truth. | 不知道你能不能看到 不过是真的哦 |
[03:27] | Whether or not that matters, l don’t know. | 我不清楚是否跟这个有关系 |
[03:53] | Why aren’t the humidifiers on? | 为什么不开加湿器 |
[03:56] | l’m dead. | 我死了 |
[03:58] | Fuckin’ Christ. | 真他妈懒 |
[04:03] | Listen, did Gustav Warner happen to call? | 古斯塔夫・华纳有打电话来吗 |
[04:06] | -Jesus Christ. -He and l are getting a steam later. | -老天 -我们等会要去蒸桑拿 |
[04:10] | l’m not home. | 我不在 |
[04:13] | Did Gustav call? | 他有打电话来吗 |
[04:15] | God, Dad. l don’t know why you… l can do what that guy does. | 爸 我不知道你为什么 他可以做的事我也可以啊 |
[04:20] | What the hell does that have to do with anything? | 这句话从何说起 |
[04:24] | This Wednesday, one woman will teach another woman | 这周三 我将教你们如何 |
[04:29] | to sound less… | 阳春白雪地 |
[04:34] | This Wednesday, one woman will teach another woman… | 这周三 我将教你们如何 |
[04:39] | l just woke up, so my voice is cold, but… | 刚起来 声音还很干涩 不过 |
[04:41] | Look, are you hungry? Jamie worked me up an appetite. | 你饿了吗 杰米喊我起来吃早饭 |
[04:44] | l’m gonna rustle us up some grub. | 我随便做点什么 |
[04:45] | Oh, my God. “Grub”? | 天哪 你说的是 蛆 吗 |
[04:45] | GRUB 除食物的意思外 还有蛆 幼虫的意思 | |
[04:48] | l’m gonna make breaky. | 那我做份豪华的 |
[04:49] | “Breaky”? | 豪华的吗 |
[04:50] | Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you, Carol? | 卡罗尔 你发什么神经啊 |
[04:52] | You know, l say, “Black,” you say, “White.” | 一定要和我唱反调啊 |
[04:54] | -l’m gonna eat out here. -You’re yelling so much. Why? | -我出去吃算了 -你干吗发这么大火啊 |
[04:55] | -You don’t want to come, stay in bed. -lt’s so early. | -不想来就算了 -太早了啦 |
[04:57] | Her name is Erin and her other name is Erin. | 她本名和艺名都叫埃琳 |
[05:00] | So you know that | 你知道那个 |
[05:00] | 奎兹诺斯 美国著名的快餐品牌 | |
[05:00] | mentally unstable guy who lives in front of the Quiznos? | 精神有点问题的经常呆在奎兹诺斯门口的那个小伙吗 |
[05:03] | No. | 不知道 |
[05:04] | You remember, he’s the lunatic who’s got that crazy German brogue. | 他说着一口非常怪异的德国方言 |
[05:08] | You know, this is Jamie’s favorite show. | 这是杰米最爱看的秀 |
[05:09] | Actually, it’s quite good. You should check it out. | 我也觉得很棒 你应该看看 |
[05:11] | l think he’s from Munich or something, | 我觉得他应该是慕尼黑人 |
[05:13] | but l wanted to get his voice for my archives. | 我想录下他的声音存档 |
[05:15] | LETTUCE 有莴苣的意思,俚语中是纸币的意思 | |
[05:15] | And he’s always lecturing how the world’s real currency is lettuce, | 他总是说着世界真正的货币是纸币 |
[05:19] | so l had to buy a head of romaine | 我只能买一大堆长叶莴苣 |
[05:21] | -to negotiate with him. -l can’t wait to see you, puppy. | -要他和我说话 -等不及见你了 亲爱的 |
[05:23] | l’m gonna purr to you all night long. | 我会让你一整晚都很爽的 |
[05:27] | Voice mail, huh? | 语音留言 |
[05:29] | -l’m sorry, sweetie. What’s up? -Nothing. | -抱歉 你刚说什么 -没什么 |
[05:31] | Where is “the groupie” anyway? | 她在哪呢 |
[05:33] | What, is she busy at a smiling convention somewhere? | 她在开微笑大会吗 |
[05:35] | Jamie is doing re-shoots for a Ziploc commercial she got. | 她在重拍密封塑胶袋的广告 |
[05:38] | Jesus. That girl is bad news, Dad. l mean… | 天哪 那个人简直是个灾难 爸爸 我是说 |
[05:41] | Honestly, she smells like Life Savers | 她身上的味道就像济公一样 |
[05:43] | and she has a Midwestern accent, un-ironically. | 还有她的中西部口音 我没有恶意 |
[05:45] | Moreover, she should be paying us rent. She’s here a lot. | 另外 她应该付我们房租了 她最近经常过来 |
[05:48] | Jamie is going to be moving in, sweetheart. | 杰米要搬进来了 |
[05:50] | You’re gonna have to find another place to live now. | 你得搬出去住 |
[05:54] | – What? She’s 26! – She’s 30. | -什么 她二十六岁诶 -她三十岁 |
[05:56] | – That’s my age. – You’re 31 now. | -我才是三十岁 -你现在三十一了 |
[05:58] | – Okay, barely. – Look, she’s an adult. That’s the point. | -好吧 差不多了 -最起码她像个成年人 |
[06:01] | She collects rainbow magnets! | 哪里像了 她还收藏彩虹磁铁呢 |
[06:03] | – At least she likes me. – For the wrong reasons. | -她喜欢我啊 -她居心不良 |
[06:04] | Well, they’re right enough for me. | 这个理由足够说服我了 |
[06:06] | l’m appalled, Dad. l’m appalled. | 爸爸 你太狠了 |
[06:08] | Look, l’m feeling happy for the first time in quite a while. | 这是我最近最开心的时候 |
[06:11] | You know what? l think this is just a validation thing. l do. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[06:13] | l think you should start spinning again. l’ve been thinking about… | 你应该好好考虑考虑 我在想 |
[06:15] | Carol, l love you, but let me tell you something. | 卡罗尔 我爱你的 跟你说吧 |
[06:17] | You’re not gonna be able to talk me out of this, okay? | 我决定的事是不会改变的 |
[06:19] | Jamie printed me out an article from Yahoo! Health. | 杰米帮我在雅虎上打印了一份关于健康的文章 |
[06:21] | lt was all about enabling, and l realized at that point | 这关乎到你是否想有所作为的事情 我就意识到 |
[06:25] | l cannot continue to support your emotional handicap. | 我不能再放任你的情绪性障碍这个毛病了 |
[06:28] | -l understand. Okay. -Let me finish, okay? | -我明白 -让我说完 好吗 |
[06:30] | Sometimes, l get the feeling l’ve done all l could for you, kid. | 我已经尽力了 孩子 |
[06:35] | l mean, l let you share my crash pad with me for years. | 我让你在防震垫上住了这么多年 |
[06:38] | l shared all my contacts in the biz with you. | 我在配音界到处给你找关系 |
[06:40] | Listen, if l could break you off a piece of this voice | 如果我能 |
[06:41] | and give it to you, | 把我的天赋给你的话 |
[06:43] | l would. | 我会的 |
[06:44] | But l can’t, because that’s an impossible conceit. | 可是这只是天方夜谭 |
[06:47] | And the truth of the matter is, | 真相是 |
[06:48] | it probably wouldn’t help you anyway because, let’s face it, | 这也不会给你帮大忙 你知道的 |
[06:51] | the industry does not crave a female sound. | 配音界根本就不欣赏女声 |
[06:53] | Yeah, Dad, you’ve made me painfully aware of that my whole life. | 对啊 爸爸 你一直都在说着让我痛苦的现实 |
[06:55] | -l’m not being sexist, that’s just the truth. -Okay. | -我不是歧视女性 我说的事实而已 -好吧 |
[06:57] | This whole voice-cracking problem you’ve grown into | 把声音训练成有磁性的 |
[07:00] | isn’t doing you any favors either. | 也不会帮到你的 |
[07:01] | But here’s what l’m trying to say, sweetheart. Okay? | 我想说的是 |
[07:04] | You should stick with the accents. | 你应该用你自己的声音 |
[07:06] | l mean, that’s your thing. That’s what you’re good at. | 这才是你擅长的东西 |
[07:08] | What was that great Russian Star Wars thing you used to do as a kid? | 你小时候模仿的俄罗斯版本的《星球大战》还记得吗 |
[07:12] | Yeah, l know the one you’re talking about. But, Dad… | 我知道你说的是什么 可是 |
[07:13] | – What was it? – lt was… Don’t make me do it. | -你觉得怎么样 -它 不要让我模仿一遍 |
[07:16] | – Come on. – l don’t want to do it. | -模仿吧 -我不想 |
[07:18] | Please let me hear it. | 让我听听 |
[07:20] | Deese are not the droids you’re lookink for. | 这不是你要找的机器人 |
[07:25] | l just love that. lt’s so random. | 超爱的 不做作 |
[07:27] | But listen, l can’t pay like rent | 可是 我的这份声音教练的工作 |
[07:32] | with the freelance vocal coaching. | 给我的工资还付不起房租啊 |
[07:35] | – So, why don’t we think of an agreement… – Sweetheart, | -我们都让步一下怎么样 -亲爱的 |
[07:37] | not my problem. You understand? | 这不是我的问题 你明白吗 |
[07:39] | Listen, l’m gonna support you by not supporting you. | 我得让你独立一点 |
[07:42] | Okay, but what’s the timeline on this? Can you at least let me… | 好吧 什么时候我要搬出去 可以让我 |
[07:45] | – Look, there’s no big hurry. – Okay, good. Because… | -不急 -好的 因为 |
[07:47] | Tonight would be good. | 今晚之前就行 |
[07:57] | The search is on, my friend. | 兄弟 我在找人 |
[07:59] | What’s that? | 找什么人 |
[08:01] | There’s a great big epic coming down the pike. | 大好的机会马上就来了 |
[08:04] | They wanna bring “lt” back. | 他们想重现唐・拉方丹的辉煌 |
[08:07] | Copy starts with the words, “ln a world…” | 用 在这个世界 起头 |
[08:11] | And right now, they’re trying to find their guy. | 他们正在找合适人选 |
[08:13] | How can they do that without LaFontaine? | 没有拉方丹怎么弄 |
[08:15] | He coined the phrase, he’s the godfather of the industry. | 他是始创者 是配音界的教父 |
[08:18] | Enough with that, please! That Don LaFontaine stuff. All right? | 够了 他的时代早过去了 好吗 |
[08:21] | “Donnie was the… Was the godfather of the industry.” | 唐尼是配音界的教父 |
[08:24] | “Donnie had perfect tone.” “Donnie had a big dick.” | 唐尼拥有磁性的声音 唐尼的丁丁很大 |
[08:26] | Donnie this, Donnie that! | 唐尼这 唐尼那的 |
[08:27] | All right, the guy was the best. You think l don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道他很优秀吗 |
[08:30] | No, Sam, that’s not what l meant. | 萨姆 我不是这个意思 |
[08:31] | l know what you meant. l understand. lt’s just… lt’s just… | 我知道 只是 只是 |
[08:35] | What is it? | 只是什么 |
[08:36] | l’m sorry, Gustav. lt’s just hard. | 抱歉 古斯塔夫 我知道我不愿承认 |
[08:39] | l know. | 我知道 |
[08:42] | l know l’m not as good as he was. | 我知道我比不上他 |
[08:45] | You know what? You. | 我说的是你 |
[08:49] | You’re their guy. | 你就是他们的完美人选 |
[08:51] | – That’s right. – Sam… | -对的 -萨姆 |
[08:53] | lf they want me to do it, sure. | 如果他们执意要我的话 没问题 |
[08:55] | l wrote the book. l lived that life. | 我出过书 我也辉煌过 |
[08:57] | l’m getting a Lifetime Achievement Award for Christ’s sake. | 我也他妈得过终身成就奖 |
[09:00] | And the fact of the matter is, | 不过 我永远不会超越唐的 |
[09:02] | l could never really do it as good as Don. No, no. | 永远不会 |
[09:03] | lt’s time. lt’s time to pass the torch. | 该是你们年轻人的时代了 |
[09:08] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[09:10] | l’m saying, l’m going to go to bat for you, kid. | 我的意思是我是支持你的 |
[09:16] | Moe, l am simply saying that it was on the counter this morning, | 莫伊 今天早上明明在这上面的 |
[09:20] | and that you just must have moved it. That’s it. | 你肯定放到别的地方去了 |
[09:22] | Honey, you’ve misplaced it. That’s all. | 你肯定记错了 |
[09:24] | Okay. So, you’re accusing me of losing my wedding ring! Got it. | 所以你怪我把婚戒丢了咯 |
[09:27] | Now see, l feel like that sounds kind of argumentative. | 你就是想吵架是吧 |
[09:30] | Moe, l’m not going to have an argument | 莫伊 我不想跟你争论 |
[09:31] | about whether we’re having a goddamn argument or not, right? | 这他妈是不是个争论的问题 |
[09:34] | That’s the only kind of argument l know how to have. | 我就只懂这个 |
[09:38] | – l’m coming. – l’m somewhat practiced at it. | -来了 -我有在练习 |
[09:40] | Dad kicked me out. | 爸把我赶出来了 |
[09:41] | – Hey, Carol. – What? What happened? | -卡罗尔 -发生什么了 |
[09:43] | l need to wash everything l own. | 我要洗下我的东西 |
[09:44] | Carol, could you have called? | 卡罗尔 你可以提前打电话通知一下吗 |
[09:46] | l did, Dani, but you don’t answer your telephone. | 我打了 达妮 你没接 |
[09:49] | – That’s not my fault. – What happened? | -不能怪我 -发生什么了 |
[09:51] | l’m glad l didn’t throw away my lucky couch. | 好在没有把床垫扔了 |
[09:52] | Okay. The groupie’s moving in with Dad. Can you believe it? | 那个女的和爸爸同居了 你能相信吗 |
[09:55] | – She’s 23. – She’s 30. | -她才二十三啊 -她三十了 |
[09:57] | Well, it’s your fault for introducing them. | 看你做的好事 |
[09:59] | l didn’t. You always do that. No, you do. | 不能怪我啊 你每次都这样马后炮 |
[10:02] | – What is in this bag? – That was a different one. | -包里装着什么啊 -你不能一概而论 |
[10:03] | So the autobiography and winning a Lifetime Achievement Award | 自传也出了 终身成就奖也拿了 |
[10:06] | aren’t enough? He’s gotta have a concubine? | 还不够吗 还要纳个妾吗 |
[10:08] | Your dad is a sexy cool guy. Give him a break. | 你爸很性感啊 随他去啦 |
[10:10] | “A sexy cool guy”? What’s the matter with you? | “性感”吗 你发什么神经啊 |
[10:26] | So, you can use a plane. Then you exit to the two exit door. | 可以用飞机啊 从出口出来 |
[10:31] | The door is on automatchically. | 门是自动的 |
[10:35] | The… You see the… | 你可以看到 |
[10:39] | Up the stair and the down stair. You go to up the stair. | 两个楼梯 往楼上走 |
[10:43] | Then little building here. The little building, go, go walk way. | 有个微小的建筑 沿着建筑一直走 |
[10:50] | You… You see the park. The park is… Okay… | 就能看到一个公园 |
[10:55] | What’s your favorite craft? | 你最喜欢什么手艺 |
[10:57] | Well, l really like making pottery. | 我喜欢制陶器 |
[11:01] | – lt’s like… Like it’s amazing… – Like in Ghost? | -不错啊 -是不是像鬼魂一样 |
[11:03] | – Yeah, it’s amazing! – l think if you walk away, you see that. | -好棒啊 -你一直走就会看到的 |
[11:11] | 比尼宝贝 玩具娃娃 每个都附带着一首诗和生产日期 | |
[11:11] | lt’s like if a Beanie Baby could talk. | 比尼宝贝 |
[11:14] | l love your gloss. | 我喜欢你的唇彩 |
[11:17] | Please do not accost my clientele here with your goddamn recorders. | 可以不要用你的录音机和我的客户搭讪吗 |
[11:21] | The Eastern Europeans are a really paranoid group already. | 他们都已经起疑心了 |
[11:24] | l say that it’s for “artistic research” and they, like, love it. | 我说这是在艺术研究 他们觉得没问题 |
[11:27] | They don’t understand that. They think that you’re a spy. | 他们不懂 他们觉得你是个间谍 |
[11:29] | – Okay? – Excuse me. | -好吗 -打扰一下 |
[11:30] | Good afternoon, Mr. Pouncer. How can l help you? | 下午好 庞瑟先生 有什么可以帮到您的吗 |
[11:32] | Well, there’s this mate of mine, right, | 我一位朋友现在 |
[11:34] | and he’s a little under the weather at the moment. | 心情不太好 |
[11:37] | So l want to send him this. | 所以我想送给他这个 |
[11:39] | Medicine. | 他的”药” |
[11:41] | – Very good. – There’s his address and information. | -明白 -这是他的住址和有关信息 |
[11:44] | Do you think you could do that for me, love? | 可以帮我这个忙吗 |
[11:45] | Absolutely. Consider it done. | 完全没问题 |
[11:46] | – Thanks a million. – Have a lovely day. | -非常感谢 -玩的开心 |
[11:48] | Sure, now that l’ve seen you, l most definitely will. | 见到你之后 心情整个都好起来了 |
[11:51] | Get out of here. | 别录了 |
[11:52] | l’m sorry. His voice is a vision. What could l do? | 不好意思 可是他的声音太有诱惑力了 完全沉迷了 |
[11:56] | Go to your meeting. | 去开你的会 |
[11:57] | For someone who works in hospitality, | 在医院工作的人 |
[11:58] | you’re really inhospitable. You know that, Dani? | 怎么这么不热情呢 达妮 |
[12:01] | lf they paid me a little more, l’d be nicer. | 工资决定我的热情程度 |
[12:02] | Stop it! Don’t do that! Get out! | 别录了 赶紧出去吧 |
[12:04] | And l need to check out other facilities but right now… | 我得检查其他设施 不过目前 |
[12:12] | You gotta be kidding me. | 别开玩笑了 |
[12:22] | Hey, l’m here to see Louis. | 我来见路易斯的 |
[12:24] | Hi! l’m Nancy. l’m new. | 我是新来的南希 |
[12:29] | – Have a seat. l’ll let Louis know you’re here. – Okay. | -先坐吧 我告知他一下 -好的 |
[12:39] | You’re Sam Sotto’s kid, right? | 你是萨姆・秀图的女儿 是吗 |
[12:41] | Yeah, how’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:43] | Your dad is so hot. | 你爸爸很火啊 |
[12:46] | Sorry. l just bought his autobiography. | 抱歉 我刚买了他的自传 |
[12:49] | l love to read. So, l’m like always reading. | 我一直都很爱读书 |
[12:54] | lt’s important. | 书中自有黄金屋 书中自有颜如玉 |
[12:56] | Very cool. Cool. | 很好 |
[13:00] | Sotto Jr.’s here. | 小秀图来了 |
[13:02] | lt’s just Solomon. | 我叫所罗门 |
[13:05] | lt’s Carol Solomon, “Sotto” is my dad’s stage name. | 我叫卡罗尔・所罗门 秀图只是我爸的艺名 |
[13:09] | Guess you didn’t get to that part in the book. | 看来你还没看到那 |
[13:13] | Carol. | 卡罗尔 |
[13:14] | – Hey. – What up, playa? | -好啊 -好啊 |
[13:18] | All right. Come on. Let’s make something shiny out of shit! | 进来吧 开始工作吧 |
[13:21] | – Great. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[13:24] | Hey, so, really sorry about that stupid rambling message | 对于上次给你那个怪异的留言 |
[13:26] | l left on your machine the other day | 深感抱歉 |
[13:27] | when l said “retarded” a bunch of times. | 说了很多脏话 |
[13:29] | l didn’t mean actually retarded. | 我不是有意的 |
[13:30] | l think l just get nervous or something | 给你留言的时候 |
[13:32] | when l’m leaving a message on your machine. | 可能紧张了 |
[13:34] | Your dad might hear it | 因为你爸爸可能会听到 |
[13:35] | and l’m doing a voice over basically on your phone. | 所以我就直接给你手机留言了 |
[13:37] | You don’t have to worry about it anymore ’cause l moved out. | 你无须担心 因为我搬出来了 |
[13:39] | So you can just call me on my cell directly. | 你直接给我打电话就行 |
[13:41] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[13:42] | Oh, cool. Definitely. l’ll definitely call you on your cell, you know. | 太棒了 我肯定会给你打电话的 |
[13:45] | lf the situation calls for it, professionally, | 如果是工作上的事情 |
[13:46] | l’ll call you on the cell. | 肯定会给你打电话的 |
[13:48] | – l’m not gonna bum rush you or anything. – Okay. | -我不会打扰到你的 -好 |
[13:50] | l should cut you with a knife, l should. | 我真应该杀了你 |
[13:53] | ls that what you think? | 你真这么想吗 |
[13:54] | ls that what you think, you stupid slapper? | 你真这么想吗 你个愚蠢的荡妇 |
[13:57] | Just remember the “F” for the “T-H.” | 记住把”TH”音发成”F” |
[14:00] | Like “F” for “fink,” “fink,” versus, like, “think.” | 用”FINK”代替”THINK” |
[14:04] | – What do you fink, you stupid… – Yeah. | -你有意见吗 你个愚蠢的 -很好 |
[14:06] | – Say it, say it. – ls zat whot you fink, you stupid slappa? | -你先说一遍 -你真这么想吗 你个愚蠢的荡妇 |
[14:09] | ls zat whot you fink, you stupid slappa? | 你真这么想吗 你个愚蠢的荡妇 |
[14:10] | Yeah. There it is. | 就是这样 |
[14:11] | ls zat whot you fink, you stupid slappa? | 你真这么想吗 你个愚蠢的荡妇 |
[14:13] | – Should we try one? – Okay. Yeah. | -重录一条吗 -嗯 |
[14:14] | Okay. l’ll do a series and we’ll keep it open. | 好的 等录完之后再剪辑吧 |
[14:16] | ls zat whot you fink, you stupid slappa? | 你真这么想吗 你个愚蠢的荡妇 |
[14:19] | – Nice work. – Guess who’s a no show! | -很棒 -猜猜谁没来 |
[14:21] | Gustav Jizz Nuggets. | 古斯塔夫・集子・掘金 |
[14:23] | Hey. l’m in a session, Heners. Come on. | 汉纳斯 我正在工作呢 |
[14:25] | Louis, l gotta turn this temp track in today. | 路易斯 我今天得亲自 |
[14:27] | l was gonna do it myself, but… | 搞定这份临时音轨 |
[14:29] | No, no, no! You sound like an angry Muppet. Get Cher. lt’ll be better. | 不不不 你这声音不行 找雪儿吧 肯定更好 |
[14:33] | Cher sounds like a sleepy chipmunk. | 雪儿的声音就像昏昏欲睡的花栗鼠 |
[14:35] | l can do it. l mean, l’ll do it. | 我可以帮忙 |
[14:37] | l’m no Don LaFontaine, but if it’s just a temp recording, l can do it. | 我虽然不是唐・拉方丹 可是录临时音轨完全没问题 |
[14:41] | No, that’d be perfect. | 那太好了 |
[14:42] | l needed to do this 1 0 minutes ago. Thank you. | 我十分钟之前就需要了 谢谢 |
[14:44] | Eva, could you just put the cork back in your mouth | 伊娃 麻烦你把瓶塞咬着 |
[14:45] | and work on those vowels? | 练习一下元音好吗 |
[14:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:47] | A-E-I-O-U,A-E-I-O-U… A-E-I-O-U, A-E-I-O-U… | |
[14:51] | So, princess boy will not be gracing us | 他终于可以不用他糟糕的口音 |
[14:53] | with his shitty vocals for this piece of dung trailer | 为这一部受众于小孩的浪漫喜剧 |
[14:57] | for a fucking romantic comedy with children. | 录制一段狗屎的音轨了 |
[14:59] | This is for Welcome to the Jungle Gym. | 这个是《欢迎来到丛林体育馆》 |
[15:01] | Hey, Gustav’s sound is tight. | 古斯塔夫的声音很适合啊 |
[15:03] | Do not judge him for being monetarily privileged. | 不要以偏概全 |
[15:05] | – Carol, you want a water or a Fanta? – l’d like a Fanta. | -卡罗尔 你要矿泉水还是芬达 -芬达 |
[15:07] | l’m sorry, l have no time for a rich kid | 抱歉 我可没那么多时间 |
[15:09] | who threw away his inheritance on a soccer team | 等着他在足球队里挥霍他的天赋 |
[15:12] | and then somehow fell into being the highest paid voice over artist… | 工资还比演员拿的多 |
[15:14] | Okay, Carol, why don’t you just hop in the booth. | 卡罗尔 你进录音室吧 |
[15:16] | He’s lucky he’s got those pipes, | 他拥有这幅嗓子简直不能更幸运 |
[15:17] | otherwise he’d be a washed-up mortgage trader right now. | 要不然他还是个劳累的抵押贷款交易员而已 |
[15:20] | Thanks for asking me if l wanted a Fanta, Louis. | 路易斯 你怎么不问我要不要饮料啊 |
[15:23] | Do you want a Fanta? | 你要芬达吗 |
[15:24] | No. | 不要 |
[15:26] | Here we go. Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[15:29] | Carol, can you hear me in there? | 卡罗尔 能听到我说话吗 |
[15:30] | Yeah, l hear you perfect. | 很清晰 |
[15:43] | Ready, ready. | 准备好了 |
[15:45] | Okay. Welcome to the Jungle Gym promo, take one. | 《欢迎来到丛林体育馆》预告片 第一条 |
[15:54] | Allo Carol! | 卡罗尔 |
[15:55] | – Eva Longoria. – Allo. | -伊娃・朗格利亚 -你好 |
[15:58] | Where’d you go? You just ran off. | 你去哪 你二话没说就走了 |
[15:59] | Oh, sorry. l thought we were done. You said we were done, right? | 抱歉 我以为我们完成了 你说没事啦 对吗 |
[16:02] | Yeah, yeah. We’re done. But you forgot your Fanta. | 对对 不过你忘了拿芬达 |
[16:05] | Thanks. Back to stupid slappers. | 谢谢 接下来完成”愚蠢的荡妇”吧 |
[16:08] | Stupid slappa! | 愚蠢的荡妇 |
[16:09] | Yes, very good. You lead. | 很不错 渐入佳境啊 |
[16:11] | Stupid slappa! That’s what you fink, you stupid slappa! | 愚蠢的荡妇 你真这么想的啊 愚蠢的荡妇 |
[16:13] | – You want some Fanta? – No. | -你喝芬达吗 -不用 |
[16:20] | lt’s in the fridge, Moe. | 莫伊 在冰箱里啦 |
[16:21] | lt’s not. Otherwise, l’d have it. And you’d have it. | 没在啦 要不我早找到了 |
[16:23] | – We’d all have it. lt would be great. – Let me just do it. | -你我都有就不会吵架了 -我赖找 |
[16:26] | lt’s not a matter of you doing it, okay? We’re out of soy vanilla. | 不是你去不去找的问题 而是香草豆没了 |
[16:29] | You guys are so loud. | 你们吵死人啊 |
[16:30] | Weren’t you supposed to be in charge of that? | 没了不是你应该去买吗 |
[16:32] | Well, l will be from now on. Okay? | 我等下去买 好吗 |
[16:35] | Love you! | 爱你 |
[16:37] | “l love you, too, Moe. Have a great day.” | 我也爱你 莫伊 玩的开心 |
[16:39] | “You, too. Thank you, sweetness.” | 你也是 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[16:43] | – Obviously, butter side down. – Oh, no. | -涂有黄油的一面掉地上了 -哦不 |
[16:47] | – lt’s okay. – Yeah. Yeah, let’s do it. Let’s live. | -没关系啦 -对对 你别无选择 |
[17:06] | You’re killing me, Dani. | 达妮 你太迷人了 |
[17:08] | Mr. Pouncer, hi. l’m so sorry. | 庞瑟先生 抱歉 |
[17:12] | l just didn’t see you there. l’m so sorry. | 我没有看到你 |
[17:15] | How can l help you today, sir? | 今天有什么要帮您的吗 先生 |
[17:17] | l just noticed you’re not wearing a wedding ring. | 你没有戴婚戒诶 |
[17:19] | So now l’m never gonna leave you alone, am l? | 我是不会放过尤物的 |
[17:22] | – Sir… – No, l’m not a sir. | -先生 -不要我叫先生 |
[17:24] | No, you have to do something brave | 不 你仅需勇敢一点 |
[17:25] | or do a shit ton of drugs in a rock band to be one of those. No, no, no. | 或者吸吸毒品让自己勇敢起来 |
[17:28] | l am a Terry, however. | 叫我特里就好 |
[17:32] | – Terry. – Terry. Hi. | -特里 -特里 |
[17:35] | Hi, Terry. Can l get you anything today, Terry? | 特里 有什么可以帮您的吗 |
[17:40] | No, actually. l just wanted to see if l could get you to call me Terry. | 没事 我只是心血来潮看你会不会 |
[17:43] | And l just did. | 叫我特里 我就过来了 |
[17:46] | That’s what me mother calls me, you see. | 我妈就是这样叫我的 |
[17:48] | Cheers! | 再见 |
[17:49] | Cheers. Cheers. | 再见 |
[17:54] | Relax, Dani, you’re acting like l’m the first guy to ever hit on you. | 达妮 别紧张 我肯定不是第一个搭讪你的人 |
[18:05] | Good afternoon, Concierge. | 下午好 这里是前台 |
[18:06] | Yes, good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[18:08] | Carol, l can’t talk right now. l’m super busy. | 卡罗尔 我很忙的 别烦我 |
[18:10] | No, you’re not. l’m standing right behind you. | 少骗人了 我站你后面呢 |
[18:13] | – Just kidding. Psych. – That’s not funny, Carol. | -开玩笑啦 这么好骗 -卡罗尔 这不好玩 |
[18:15] | What? | 什么事 |
[18:16] | Do you know that your neighbor Pippa is from Guildford? | 你知道你邻居皮帕从吉尔福德回来了吗 |
[18:22] | And l had a really nice chat with her… | 我和她聊得很欢 |
[18:24] | Because you are all out of soya vanilla. They say “soya.” | 因为你们都用完了香草豆 她们说的是”SOYA” |
[18:27] | What’s up, Carol? What do you want? l got a lot of things to do. | 卡罗尔 你到底想说什么 我手上很多事 |
[18:30] | All right. Fine, fine. l’m gonna try the soft sell on this, | 说正事 我求你 |
[18:33] | but you know that’s really, really hard for me. | 我通常不求人的 |
[18:36] | Sister code, Dani. l really need that Pouncer guy, | 达妮 我亲爱的姐妹 我需要那个叫庞瑟 |
[18:40] | the lrish good-looking guy. | 爱尔兰帅哥 |
[18:42] | l need his accent for my archives | 我想要录下他的声音 |
[18:44] | because, really, it’s one of the accents that l struggle with. | 因为他的口音真的太赞了 |
[18:46] | – Really, Dani. – No, no. No, Carol. | -好吗 达妮 -卡罗尔 不行 |
[18:49] | The news clips that l have, they’re too regional. | 我要新剪的这个片子 方言性太浓厚了 |
[18:51] | And in order to really master a dialect, | 为了全力以赴完成这项任务 |
[18:53] | you need to have these vowels. Dani, come on! | 我需要他的口音 达妮 拜托啦 |
[18:56] | – Fine. – You’re just… Did you say fine? | -好 -你刚刚说可以吗 |
[18:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:00] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[19:01] | Oh, so, there’s one issue, though. | 还有一个问题 |
[19:04] | What? | 什么 |
[19:05] | Your manager has, like, a fake restraining order on me or something | 你们经理好像把我封杀了还是什么的 |
[19:08] | because the Bulgarian guy that l followed out last time | 因为上次我跟踪的那个保加利亚人 |
[19:10] | happened to be a diplomat. | 碰巧是个外交官 |
[19:11] | l didn’t know about it. lt was a thing… Wouldn’t have done it. | 我根本不知道 不会再有第二次了 |
[19:14] | God damn it, Carol! | 卡罗尔 你他妈的 |
[19:15] | Hindsight was 20-20. | 我一定会吸取教训的 |
[19:17] | What? What do you want? What do you need? | 什么 你要我怎么做 |
[19:19] | Okay. So sister code. lt’s super easy. All you have to do is… | 超级简单 你只需要 |
[19:22] | l’m gonna drop off my little interview questions | 我会给你几个问题 |
[19:24] | and the recorder and you just press “Record.” | 还有录音机 你只需要按下录音键 |
[19:26] | Ask the questions. The guy answers it. Done. | 然后问问题 他回答 完成 |
[19:30] | Sister code. Done deal. Sister code. | 姐妹暗号 任务完成 |
[19:33] | What is this “sister code” thing that you’re doing right now? | 姐妹暗号又是怎么回事 |
[19:35] | What? Sister code? | 姐妹暗号吗 |
[19:37] | “What? Sister code?” | 对啊 |
[19:38] | Yeah, it’s a new thing. l was just trying it out. | 新鲜东西 试试而已 |
[19:40] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[19:41] | l don’t know. l don’t really like it. | 我不知道 不喜欢 |
[19:43] | What? Ping-pong it a little bit. Like l say, “Sister,” you say… | 什么 只要押韵点就好 像我说姐妹 你说 |
[19:48] | l’m not saying it. | 我才不说 |
[19:49] | l won’t push my luck. But you’ll do the interview questions? | 我不会得寸进尺的 你会帮我录音的对吧 |
[19:51] | Look, l’m going to do it. Okay? l’m doing it. | 我会帮你的 |
[19:53] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[19:55] | l love you. Sister code. | 我爱你 姐妹暗号 |
[19:57] | No. | 不要说了 |
[19:58] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 拜拜 |
[20:02] | How did Mission lreland go? | 爱尔兰任务进行的怎么样了 |
[20:03] | Yeah. Really good. | 相当好 |
[20:05] | l’m gonna drop off the equipment now. l can’t believe she said yes. | 现在不用这么繁琐了 真不敢相信她居然答应了 |
[20:07] | Yeah, me neither. She could lose her job if she’s caught. | 我也是 如果被抓到肯定被解雇的 |
[20:10] | Oh, my God, you’re so dramatic. | 天哪 不要想太多好吗 |
[20:13] | Yello. | 好啊 |
[20:13] | YELLO HELLO的俚语 显得不礼貌且轻浮 | |
[20:14] | – You booked that gig! – What gig? | -你得到了一个机会 -什么机会 |
[20:16] | Welcome to the Jungle Gym. | 给《欢迎来到丛林体育馆》配预告片 |
[20:17] | Who did? | 你说谁 |
[20:19] | You did! The studio heard the temp recording you did | 你啊 工作室听到你配的临时音轨 |
[20:21] | and they want your voice on the trailer, Carol. | 他们想要你配预告片 |
[20:24] | But l’m a chick. | 可是我是女的啊 |
[20:25] | Yeah, l know. l’m acutely aware of that. | 我当然知道 |
[20:27] | The studio said they feel that it’s a “modern, quirky” choice. | 工作室说这是一种现代的非常规的尝试 |
[20:30] | – A what? – And that you’re perfect for the genre. | -一种什么 -你是这种类型的完美人选 |
[20:32] | Children’s romantic comedy is a genre now? | 儿童浪漫喜剧还成一种类别啦 |
[20:34] | Who cares? You just took a job, a huge job from Gustav Warner. | 管它呢 你把古斯塔夫・华纳挤下去拿到这份工作了 |
[20:38] | l did? | 真的吗 |
[20:39] | Yeah. You just served up a can of warning soup | 你好好了修理 |
[20:41] | to the Warn-dog himself! | 了一下他 |
[20:46] | l say next up, lemon drop shots on me. | 我请你喝柠檬汁吧 |
[20:49] | Are you excited or trying to fart? | 你是兴奋还是想放屁啊 |
[20:51] | Hello? Carol? | 还在吗 卡罗尔 |
[20:56] | Okay. All right. All right, then. All right, let’s get those shots. | 好吧 记得我请你喝柠檬汁哦 |
[20:59] | All right, okay. l’ll see you tonight then. All right. Okay. | 好 今晚再见 |
[21:03] | l know she hung up already. | 她早就挂了 |
[21:06] | lt’s that obvious? | 好吧 |
[21:15] | – Hello? – Dad, l… | -喂 -爸 我 |
[21:18] | – Hello? – Can you hear me? | -喂 -能听见吗 |
[21:20] | – What’s that? – Sorry. Wait. Can you hear me now? | -你说什么 -抱歉 等等 现在可以听到吗 |
[21:23] | Gotcha! | 好吧 |
[21:24] | This is my voice mail message. l’m unable to take your call… | 我现在不能接电话 给我留言吧 |
[21:28] | Really? | 耍我呢 |
[21:29] | What? | 搞什么 |
[21:30] | l lost it to a broad? Are you kidding me? | 你换人了 你开玩笑嘛 |
[21:33] | No, why would l be kidding you? | 没有 我干吗要开玩笑 |
[21:35] | You know this is all happening because | 我之所以没去是因为我生病了 |
[21:38] | l got sick and l couldn’t perform that day. | 状态不佳 |
[21:38] | Put it down. | 放下吧 |
[21:39] | Siegel. l smell legal. l smell legal! | 西格尔 我没有什么问题啊 |
[21:44] | Well, get off the phone with me and get on the phone with them! | 你别跟我说 你跟他们说去 |
[21:47] | l’m sorry, Sam. | 萨姆 抱歉 |
[21:49] | – l’m sorry you had to hear that. – No, no, no! Listen, don’t apologize. | -抱歉让你听到这些 -不不不 不用道歉 |
[21:52] | lt’s fine. Times are changing. That’s the way it is. | 没事啊 时代在变 很正常 |
[21:55] | Nowadays, they’re flying planes, they’re taking jobs. | 今天他们坐头等舱 工作爆满 |
[21:58] | – That’s just the reality. – Welcome to today’s world. | -现实就是这样 -现实啊 |
[22:00] | l mean, it wasn’t too long ago that l can remember, all l had to worry about | 不久前 我还得忧虑 |
[22:04] | with the ladies was how quickly to get their panties off. | 那些女的急的想抱我大腿呢 |
[22:06] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[22:07] | – Yeah. Yeah. – And l don’t want you to fret. | -明白 -你不要过于担心 |
[22:09] | As soon as you get to resurrect those three little words, buddy, | 兄弟 只要你能够不理会他人的闲言碎语 |
[22:13] | you are gonna own this town. | 坚持下来 还愁没有工作吗 |
[22:16] | Amen to that. Amen to that, Sam. | 萨姆 阿门 |
[22:28] | Hi, Moe! | 莫伊 |
[22:29] | Pippa! Hey! | 皮帕 你好 |
[22:30] | ls Dani here? | 达妮在家吗 |
[22:32] | No, actually. No, she’s at work. | 不在 她还在上班呢 |
[22:34] | Look, l’m really sorry. | 非常抱歉 我知道我是个麻烦鬼 |
[22:36] | l know l do this all the time. lt’s just one tiny… | 不过这次是个小小的 |
[22:38] | No, no, no. Go ahead. | 不不不 你说吧 |
[22:39] | Please, l’m taking a break from work. Making a PB&J. | 我刚下班 做了个花生酱三明治 |
[22:43] | – Peanut butter and jelly. – Jam. | -花生酱和果冻 -果酱 |
[22:45] | “Jam.” Right, right. | 对对对 是果酱 |
[22:47] | This is really awkward, Moe, | 莫伊 真的难以启齿 |
[22:49] | but the thing is, our drain’s busted in our flat. | 我们的下水道堵了 |
[22:51] | My mate is dealing with it at the moment. | 我的朋友在处理呢 |
[22:53] | But the pipes need cleaning. Who knew? | 可能需要清理一下水管 |
[22:54] | And l haven’t showered in three days. And l stink. lt’s disgusting. | 我已经三天没洗澡了 臭死了 太难闻了 |
[22:58] | Oh, right! God, l’ve been in my sweat pants for, like, years. | 没事啊 不会难闻啊 我运动裤也穿很久的 |
[23:02] | l was just wondering if l could use your shower. | 我在想能不能在你家洗个澡 |
[23:04] | Yours and Dani’s shower. | 用你们的浴室 |
[23:09] | That’s weird, isn’t it? l’m sorry. | 很奇怪的请求 对吗 抱歉 |
[23:12] | No, no, no. l’m sorry. Yes! l think that’ll be totally fine. | 不不不 完全没问题啊 |
[23:17] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. Of course. Yes. | -你确定吗 -嗯 当然没问题 |
[23:21] | l’ll be back in a jiff. Okay! | 我马上回来 |
[23:24] | All right. | 好 |
[23:30] | lt’s not a big deal. | 别紧张 没多大事 |
[23:38] | Hey. | 喂 |
[23:39] | Hey. l was just trying to see if you’re coming home for dinner, | 你今晚回来吃饭吗 |
[23:43] | because l was… l was cooking a… | 我想做 |
[23:47] | What? | 做什么来着 |
[23:49] | l was cooking a sandwich bar. | 我要做三明治 |
[23:50] | A sandwich bar? | 三明治吗 |
[23:52] | Yep. For dinner. l was cooking a sandwich bar. You know. | 是的 三明治晚餐 |
[23:56] | Cold cuts and rolls and mustards. | 冷盘 肉卷 芥末酱之类的 |
[23:59] | No. l think l gotta stay. | 我要加班 |
[24:02] | They want me to help out with some corporate thing tonight. | 公司要帮忙 |
[24:05] | Oh, great! l mean, whatever. No. | 太好了 我的意思是 没关系 |
[24:07] | We’ll just do a sandwich bar another night. l mean, it’s so easy. | 我们可以下次再吃 做这些很简单 |
[24:11] | – Okay. Bye. – Bye. | -好 拜拜 -拜 |
[24:22] | Hello, shower friend! | 好啊 洗澡的来了 |
[24:24] | Hello! l’m shower ready! | 我准备好了 |
[24:27] | lt’s right over there. ln the bathroom. | 浴室在那边 |
[24:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:31] | No, thank you. | 不 是谢谢你 |
[24:33] | What? | 什么 |
[24:35] | Do you need help with anything? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[24:37] | No. l’m good. l’ve got it from here. | 不用了 |
[24:40] | There’s a tricky hot-and-cold ratio thing. | 冷热水开关比较难按 |
[24:43] | So if you get into a jam. lf you get into a “jam,” | 不懂的话 |
[24:47] | just holler, or, you know. | 喊我就行 |
[24:53] | – Hey! – Hi! | -好啊 -你好 |
[24:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:55] | Pippa’s naked in the shower. | 皮帕在浴室洗澡呢 |
[24:56] | – Who? – Pippa. | -谁 -皮帕 |
[24:58] | – Why? – Her pipes need cleaning. | -为什么 -她家下水道堵了 |
[25:00] | SWALLOW A FROG 表示最难的任务应该首先解决 | |
[25:00] | You look like you swallowed a frog. What’s wrong with you? | 你很诚实嘛 你怎么了 |
[25:02] | What is this? PB&J? Nice. | 这是什么 花生酱三明治 很好嘛 |
[25:04] | Yeah. lt’s peanut butter and jam. | 嗯 是花生酱三明治 |
[25:05] | Dani’s not coming home for dinner, so l thought… | 达妮不回来吃饭 所以我想 |
[25:07] | Who cares? | 跟我说干嘛 |
[25:08] | l just texted her that she doesn’t have to do Mission lreland | 刚和她发短信说她不需要完成”爱尔兰任务”了 |
[25:10] | because the vocal coaching is temporarily on hiatus. | 因为语音教练的活临时暂停 |
[25:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:14] | Oh, because l just got offered another children’s movie trailer | 因为我得到另外一份给儿童电影配预告片的工作 |
[25:16] | and l just came from an audition | 刚试音了SUNNY DELIGHT |
[25:16] | SUNNY DELIGHT 美国知名的果汁饮料生产商 | |
[25:19] | where l might be the voice of Sunny Delight! | 机会也很大哦 |
[25:20] | Dude! Wow! You’re cleaning up is what, sister! | 你要赚大钱了啊 |
[25:25] | Wow! Did you tell your dad? | 告诉你爸了吗 |
[25:27] | No, but l will. | 还没 |
[25:30] | SUNNY D SUNNY DELIGHT的知名品牌 | |
[25:30] | – Sunny D! – Yeah. | -是SUNNY D啊 -对啊 |
[26:20] | You’re always taking care of me, | 你经常帮我忙 |
[26:22] | so l am thrilled to be able to return the favor. | 能够帮助你我很高兴 |
[26:25] | Well, it is my job to get you what you want. | 那是我的工作 |
[26:27] | Darling, you don’t get me what l want, you get me what l ask for. | 那是我要求的 而不是我想要的 |
[26:31] | l’m sure what l want would make you blush. | 我想要的东西会让你难为情的 |
[26:37] | Really? You’re funny. | 真的吗 你好幽默 |
[26:39] | That’s funny. Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:41] | Setting it out right here. | 放桌上吧 |
[26:43] | One-two, one-two. | 一二 一二 |
[26:45] | l think it’s working. | 应该开了吧 |
[26:47] | Okay, sorry, first question. | 好的 第一个问题 |
[26:49] | What makes you laugh? That’s an odd question. | 什么会让你开怀大笑 好奇怪的问题啊 |
[26:53] | Sorry. My sister’s strange. | 抱歉 我妹妹是个怪咖 |
[26:56] | l’m definitely going. Mimi and l need to have post-party sex. | 我肯定去啊 米米和我派对后还要嘿咻呢 |
[26:59] | Come on. Are you serious? | 当真 |
[27:01] | You hate Gustav, why would you go to his party? | 你又不喜欢古斯塔夫 干吗还要去他的派对 |
[27:04] | A few more like that, Carlos. | 卡洛斯 再深情一点 |
[27:05] | Rape him for his open bar, idiot. | 去喝酒啊 傻子 |
[27:07] | Yeah, l have enough beer at home, thanks. | 不用了 我家的酒够多了 |
[27:10] | Besides, l don’t have a date. | 何况 没人陪我去 |
[27:11] | You don’t have a date. You’re not supposed to go with a date. | 你不需要带一个人去啊 |
[27:14] | You’re supposed to leave with a date. | 带一个人出来就好 |
[27:15] | – That’s the point. What is this, the ’50s? – Okay. | -这才是重点 你还活在五十年代啊 -好吧 |
[27:18] | Well, l feel safer with the buddy system. | 有人陪我更有安全感 |
[27:20] | Don’t act like those parties aren’t the worst. A voice over party? | 别以为这种旁白派对会有很有趣 |
[27:24] | CIALIS 世界三大品牌壮阳药 | |
[27:24] | l’m tired of waiting for the bathroom and hearing the voice of Cialis | 我厌烦了等厕所和那些阳痿哥 |
[27:28] | hitting on the Virgin America message-hold girl. | 搭讪话务员的声音 |
[27:30] | l’m not going to beg you to go, man. | 去不去随你 |
[27:33] | Ask Carol. | 叫卡洛斯去啊 |
[27:34] | What? | 什么 |
[27:35] | You should ask Carol to the party. | 你叫卡洛斯陪你去吧 |
[27:37] | Really? | 我可不搞基 |
[27:38] | – Yeah. – Wow, okay. | -对啊 -哇 |
[27:40] | l think that’s probably | 雪儿 这是你出的 |
[27:43] | the single worst idea you ever had, Cher. Nice one. | 最馊的主意 |
[27:45] | – Hello. – Hey. You busy? | -你好 -忙吗 |
[27:47] | – No, l’m just leaving this audition thing. – Cool, cool. | -不忙 刚试完音 -好 |
[27:50] | Hey, so listen, l was calling ’cause l was just wondering | 我想问你 |
[27:52] | if you had any plans for tonight. | 今晚有什么计划吗 |
[27:59] | For like… Like to just… For what? | 为什么这么问 |
[28:03] | There’s this thing, just this party thing. | 有个派对 |
[28:06] | – Oh, what, the Gustav party? – Yeah, totally lame, right? | -古斯塔夫家的派对吗 -弱爆了 对吗 |
[28:11] | l’m obviously not going… | 我肯定不会去的 |
[28:13] | – l’m actually going. – l mean, l might go, but l don’t wanna go. | -我会去 -我可能会去 不过不是很想去 |
[28:19] | So are you going with anyone? | 你有伴吗 |
[28:22] | Yeah. My dad’s girlfriend wants me and my sister to go to it, | 有啊 和我爸的女朋友和我姐去 |
[28:25] | like, as a bonding thing or something. lt’s gonna be whack. | 只是联络联络感情 肯定状况连连 |
[28:28] | Totally whack! Wickedy whack, baby! You know what l’m talking about? | 绝对 你懂的 |
[28:31] | That’s probably why l’m not going, actually. | 这就是我不去的原因 |
[28:33] | Honestly, the only reason why l’m going is just to network. | 我只是去社交的 |
[28:36] | Cool. l mean, l think that’s a smart move. | 身不由己嘛 |
[28:39] | lf l were in your situation, l would definitely do that. Nice. | 如果我是你的话 我也是会去的 |
[28:42] | – lt would be more fun if you were there. – l’m gonna get this call. | -如果你在的话就好玩了 -有其他电话打来了 |
[28:45] | – What? – Didn’t you hear what l said? | -什么 -你没听到吗 |
[28:47] | – No, what did you say? – Excuse me? | -没有 你说什么 -打扰一下 |
[28:48] | No, l was just… Hello? | 没有 我刚刚 听到吗 |
[28:50] | – Please take your other call. – Okay. Later. | -你接那个电话吧 -好的 等会再聊 |
[28:53] | Do you know where l can get a smoothie around here? | 在附近有卖奶昔的吗 |
[28:54] | l’m sorry. l do not… | 抱歉 我不 |
[28:57] | l’m sorry. l didn’t hear what you said. | 我没听到你说什么 |
[28:59] | l said l don’t know where you’d get a smoothie around here at all. | 我说我不知道哪有卖奶昔的 |
[29:01] | l’m so sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[29:02] | Oh, okay. Thanks so much. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[29:03] | Yeah. No worries. | 没事 |
[29:06] | Have you seen my stress ball? What is your problem? | 你看到我解压球没有 你干吗啊 |
[29:09] | Carol’s going to the party tonight. | 卡洛斯今晚会去派对 |
[29:10] | – With you? – No. | -跟你去吗 -不是 |
[29:12] | Are you gonna ask her? | 她怎么说的 |
[29:13] | l just told her l’m not going. | 我跟她说我不会去 |
[29:15] | Why would you do that? | 为什么 |
[29:16] | l don’t know, Cher! | 我不知道 |
[29:17] | How you going to eat the apple if you got no teeth? | 没有牙齿你要怎么吃苹果 |
[29:19] | What? | 什么 |
[29:21] | She’s saying stop being a pussy and bring Nancy as your date tonight | 她说别像个女生一样 带南希去 |
[29:23] | to make Carol jealous. | 让卡洛斯不爽 |
[29:24] | Thank you, Carlos. l don’t think she used the word “pussy,” though. | 谢谢 卡洛斯 她可没有用”娘”这个词 |
[29:27] | Was someone looking for a date to Gustav’s party? | 有人在找伴去古斯塔夫的派对吗 |
[29:30] | l will totally look hot for you. | 我不会让你丢脸的 |
[29:33] | You’ll shit when you see what l’m wearing. | 我一登场 全场暗淡 |
[29:36] | Please, l’ll be super classy. | 我会美若天仙的 |
[29:40] | This is cute. Right? | 很可爱 是不是 |
[29:43] | This works. | 就穿这件 |
[29:44] | Yeah. Yeah. ls the party in 1989? | 太老气了好不好 |
[29:47] | Do you have a cocktail dress that l can borrow? | 你有礼服借我吗 |
[29:50] | – Yes, l do, but l’m wearing it tonight. – For what? | -可以 不过我今晚要穿 -穿去哪 |
[29:53] | – For date night. – What? | -约会啊 -什么 |
[29:55] | No, Dani’s coming with me tonight. | 达妮今晚和我一起啊 |
[29:57] | What? So l’m the third wheel on a dad date. | 天 所以我得当电灯泡咯 |
[30:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:01] | The horror. | 太恐怖了 |
[30:03] | She woke up all warm and fuzzy this morning | 她今早起来 |
[30:04] | and suggested we have a fancy dinner. | 提议说要去吃晚餐的 |
[30:06] | Maybe she’s happier ’cause you’re here. | 可能是今天你住这里的关系 她更开心了 |
[30:08] | No, it’s definitely not that. | 鬼扯 |
[30:11] | Hey, Pippa is like, you know, a fashiony-type person. | 皮帕是个很时尚的人 |
[30:16] | – Yeah? – You can borrow something from her. | -是吗 -你可以向她取取经 |
[30:18] | l mean, she owes me one for letting her shower here. | 她上次在我家洗澡欠下的人情 |
[30:21] | What an excellent and awkward idea. | 多好的鬼点子啊 |
[30:26] | – Hi. – Allo. | -你好 -好啊 |
[30:27] | – Hello there. – How are you? | -好 -你好吗 |
[30:29] | Hey. Hi. | 好啊 |
[30:31] | Listen, we have a fashion emergency | 我们有个时尚危机 |
[30:35] | and we would like your help, my lady. | 需要请你帮忙 |
[30:38] | A fashion emergency. Yes, absolutely. l can help you. | 没问题啊 我可以帮你 |
[30:43] | l never would have expected that coming from you. | 只是没有想到是你 |
[30:45] | – lt’s for… Yes. – You. | -是 -是我 |
[30:46] | That’s a lot easier. | 那简单多了 |
[30:48] | No, no, no. Sorry. That was not clear. | 抱歉 刚才没有说清楚 |
[30:52] | l’m good. | 我不需要打扮了 |
[30:53] | Absolutely. l can totally help you. | 我可以帮你的 |
[30:55] | Great. Chim-chimeree. | 太感谢了 |
[31:00] | Any more primping, the girls are gonna cry with jealousy. | 你再打扮下去 其他女孩都要哭死了 |
[31:03] | Well, then you’re just gonna have to kiss this lipstick off me. | 那你帮我把唇膏亲掉 |
[31:06] | lf you insist, l guess. | 没问题 |
[31:11] | Hey, honey. l’m really touched you took my advice | 你决定带你女孩来 |
[31:14] | to include the girls tonight. | 我真的好感动 |
[31:16] | l can’t say no to you, can l? | 我不能拒绝你啊 不是吗 |
[31:18] | Nope. | 对 |
[31:27] | Whoa! You look like somebody else. | 哇 你大变样啊 |
[31:32] | Are you serious? Thanks. | 真的吗 谢谢 |
[31:35] | All right. Where’s Dani? | 达妮呢 |
[31:37] | Late. What else is new? | 她晚点到 还有什么事吗 |
[31:38] | Well, use protection, okay? | 记得带套 |
[31:40] | l will. | 我会的 |
[31:42] | l have my diaphragm in. | 我自有分寸 |
[31:51] | – Hi. – Hi. | -好啊 -好 |
[31:56] | This chair, it always sticks like that. | 椅子很难弄啊 |
[31:58] | Can you get in there? | 能进去了吗 |
[31:59] | Watch the leather. Just be a little graceful, okay? | 小心点啊 能不能优雅点 |
[32:02] | – Sorry. – Where’s Dani? | -抱歉 -达妮呢 |
[32:03] | She’s not coming. | 她不来 |
[32:05] | You look nice, Carol. | 卡罗尔 你穿的很美啊 |
[32:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:08] | She didn’t say anything to me about it. | 她没有告诉我啊 |
[32:09] | Well, she has work. | 她要工作 |
[32:10] | Of course, l told you, remember? l said exactly this would happen. | 我给你说过肯定会有人掉链子的 记得吗 |
[32:14] | – Would you like a Life Saver? – lt’s just predictable. | -你要吃这个吗 -我就知道 |
[32:16] | lt’s tiresome. lt’s predictable, the same thing all the time. | 太讨厌了 每次都这样放人家鸽子 |
[32:27] | lt’s a lot stuffier than l remember. | 空气太不清新了 |
[32:29] | Yeah, Gustav, you got enough goddamn flowers? | 古斯塔夫 弄这么多花干吗 |
[32:32] | Maybe he’s covering the fact that he stinks. | 或许是他想掩盖住他的臭味 |
[32:34] | Nice one, Meems. | 说的好 |
[32:36] | Where is he, anyway? | 他在哪呢 |
[32:37] | Why are we talking about him like we’re in West Egg? | 为什么感觉有点像在西卵区 |
[32:37] | 西卵区 《了不起的盖茨比》有出现过这个区 | |
[32:40] | Oh, there he is. Mr. Big Pants. | 他在那呢 |
[32:47] | Watch the door. l just had it detailed. Watch the door. | 小心门 刚跟你说过 |
[32:50] | – l’m trying my best. l’m fine. – Watch your foot… Okay. | -我有小心啦 -小心脚下 |
[32:54] | Dad? You know what, l’m just going to make a phone call really quickly. | 爸 我打个电话 |
[32:57] | What phone call? We just got here. | 我们刚到这 打什么电话啊 |
[32:59] | lt’s going to be really quick… | 很快的 |
[33:00] | Carol, you always do this. Come on. | 卡罗尔 你每次都是这样 |
[33:02] | Listen, make sure you find us when you’re done. | 打完电话马上进来 |
[33:04] | – All right? – l will. l will. | -好吗 -会的会的 |
[33:09] | Hello. Yes, l’d like a cab to Reseda. | 我要一辆出租车去里西达 |
[33:12] | How long is the wait on that ish? | 要等多久 |
[33:14] | – Carol, hey. How are you? – Louis. | -卡罗尔 你好啊 -路易斯 |
[33:17] | – Hi. – Nancy is who l am. | -你好 -我是南希 |
[33:20] | Yes. This is true. | 哦 |
[33:22] | You look great. | 你很美啊 |
[33:24] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢 |
[33:25] | Were you waiting for someone? Or should we go in? | 你在等人吗 还是要进去 |
[33:28] | l’m just here with my dad. | 我刚和我爸到这 |
[33:30] | – Oh, really! Let’s go in. – Yeah. | -那我们进去吧 -好 |
[33:36] | l was doing a gig, and we were like on the 22nd take, | 那次表演拍到二十二条 |
[33:39] | and so the producer says, “On the next take | 制片人说下一条 |
[33:42] | “can you give me a little bit more energy?” | 可以更加活力一点吗 |
[33:44] | And l said, “Well, why don’t you go back to take one.” | 第一条就很有活力啊 |
[33:49] | You decided to come. | 你还是来了啊 |
[33:51] | Oh, yeah. Nancy wanted to come. | 南希想来 |
[33:53] | l thought, you know, “Maybe l’ll run into a friend.” | 我想没准还能碰到个朋友 就陪她一起来了 |
[33:55] | This place is rich. Drinks stat. | 这地方太豪华了 喝酒圣地啊 |
[33:58] | – You want to come? – No. l’m good. | -你要一起吗 -不用了 |
[34:00] | Are you sure? | 真的不来吗 |
[34:01] | Yeah. You go and get your drink on. | 你们去喝酒吧 |
[34:04] | Used to be Don, | 以前都都有唐 |
[34:05] | Hal Douglas and Sam here who had the lockdown on the epics. | 哈尔・道格拉斯和萨姆 这三大顶梁柱啊 |
[34:10] | Sam, you weren’t doing epics until Don passed. | 不过萨姆 在唐去世之前 你都没什么成就啊 |
[34:13] | l mean, no disrespect. | 恕我直言 |
[34:15] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[34:16] | JUST FOR MAN 美国染发品牌 | |
[34:16] | By the way, how’s the Just for Men working out for you? | 你在JUST FOR MAN表现的怎么样 |
[34:19] | Sam, by the way, congratulations on the Lifetime Achievement Award. | 萨姆 恭喜你得到了终身成就奖 |
[34:24] | That was very, very well-deserved, my friend. | 你真的是实至名归 |
[34:26] | Very kind of you, l appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[34:27] | lt is such an honor. | 太荣幸了 |
[34:29] | lt’ll be a great way to get Sam’s whole family together. | 萨姆一家可以在这里团聚 |
[34:31] | Bittersweet, though, isn’t it, Sotto? | 秀图 心里很不是滋味吧 |
[34:33] | l mean, you reach the peak of your success, | 你刚到达你事业巅峰 |
[34:36] | and you only have one way to fall. | 就要掉下来了 |
[34:38] | Listen, you’re just on edge, Graue, because you’re getting old | 格劳厄 你大势已去了 你已经老了 |
[34:41] | and Gustav’s closing in on that “ln a world…” gig. | 古斯塔夫得到”在这个世界”的配音已经是大势所趋了 |
[34:44] | – Well, let’s hope so. – l’m not sure about that. | -希望如此 -我认为 |
[34:46] | l think that they’re gonna make you fight for it. | 他们其实还是想给你机会的 |
[34:48] | l’m surprised they didn’t go to you on this one, Sam. | 我惊讶的是他们居然没有给你 |
[34:51] | Well, gee, Marc, what makes you so sure they didn’t? | 马克 你怎么知道他们没有给我 |
[35:14] | Wow. That is not feminine. | 这可不像女生的包啊 |
[35:25] | Gym bag. | 运动包 |
[35:27] | That’s your spot. Always has been. | 你就只能扔地上了 |
[35:33] | – Pretty cool, right? – Yeah, it’s impressive. | -很酷 是吧 -令人印象深刻啊 |
[35:35] | What part? The map? Or the world? | 你说的是地图还是世界 |
[35:38] | You know, both are good. | 两者都不错 |
[35:40] | That’s correct. Both are good. Gustav Warner. | 对啊 我是古斯塔夫・华纳 |
[35:43] | Yeah, l know. l know. This is your… | 我知道 这是你的 |
[35:45] | My house and my party. | 我的家 我的派对 |
[35:46] | l don’t know who you are. Would you care to indulge me? | 我还不认识你呢 可否介绍一下你 |
[35:48] | – l’m Carol Solomon. – Carol Solomon. You’re very pretty. | -我是卡罗尔・所罗门 -你很漂亮 |
[35:52] | What? | 什么 |
[35:53] | You’re very pretty. You’re really, really pretty. | 你简直美翻了 |
[35:55] | l saw you come in with some randoms | 我看到你和其他人一起进来的 |
[35:57] | and l’ve been clocking you out all night. | 我的视线一直没有离开你 |
[36:01] | You’re just really pretty. l just wanted to tell you that. | 我就是想告诉你 你很美 |
[36:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:05] | You don’t have to return the compliment. | 你不用赞美我 |
[36:06] | l get it. l have a face for radio. | 我知道我很有天赋 |
[36:09] | But enjoy the map. Or the world. | 继续看地图或者世界吧 |
[36:15] | – Mimi? – Alla? | -米米 -阿拉 |
[36:17] | – What are you doing here? – My god, what are you doing here? | -你在这干吗 -你呢 |
[36:21] | – l am working here dummy. – So, is he a good boss? | -我在这工作啊 -老板人好吗 |
[36:24] | He can be a shit, but he overpays me so who gives a fuck! | 不怎么样 不过工资高 无所谓 |
[36:31] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[36:38] | Bye! | 拜 |
[36:40] | Amazing, right? | 很惊艳 对吗 |
[36:41] | You got to take that thing out of here before she strains her milk. | 你最好在她醉倒之前带她离开 |
[36:51] | Oh, no! Oh, sorry! | 抱歉 |
[37:07] | Could l just have a water? | 给我杯水 可以吗 |
[37:10] | lt’s me again. Same message. | 还是我 还是那个问题 |
[37:28] | Let’s see what you got, mate. | 听听看你录了什么东西 |
[39:03] | Just people who have a flustered vendetta for the unavoidable. | 总是放不下仇恨的人 |
[39:07] | And you, actually. | 和你 |
[39:09] | Yes! You make me laugh. Just looking at you. | 就看着你我就很开心 |
[39:14] | l’m sure you’re a strong woman. | 你是个强势的女人 |
[39:16] | And you’re a toughie with your friends. | 跟朋友在一起肯定很疯 |
[39:18] | But l’m looking at you now, | 可是 现在的你 |
[39:21] | and you’re shakin’ in your knickers like a little girl. | 却像个小女生在打抖 |
[39:25] | l just wish l could do something to make you feel more comfortable. | 我想让你更自在一点 |
[39:29] | l’m fine. l’m not shaking in anything. So comfortable. | 我很好啊 我没有打抖 这样很舒服啊 |
[39:35] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[39:39] | No. | 没有 |
[40:07] | Hello, nosy. | 好啊 好奇宝宝 |
[40:08] | Hey! God! | 我的天 |
[40:11] | l’m sorry. l’m in this… | 抱歉 我在这里 |
[40:14] | l’m really sorry about being here. This is clearly off-limits to guests. | 非常抱歉进入这个客人禁入的地方 |
[40:19] | Oh, no, no. All of my guests have left at this point. | 我的客人都已经离开了 |
[40:22] | They have? | 他们走了吗 |
[40:23] | So either you’re an intruder, a figment of my imagination | 所以你是我想象出来的 |
[40:26] | or you’re my new roommate. | 或者是我的新室友 |
[40:27] | l would be your roommate if l could live in this room. | 如果我可以住这里的话 我就是你的室友 |
[40:30] | This is really… This is cool. | 这里太酷了 |
[40:32] | l built this special room for me. | 我自己鼓捣的这个房间 |
[40:34] | This is my private space. | 这是我的私人空间 |
[40:36] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:38] | – l’m glad you like it. – l like it. | -非常高兴你喜欢这里 -我非常喜欢 |
[40:41] | My parents died when l was very young, | 我很小的时候我父母就去世了 |
[40:45] | and they left me a large inheritance | 给我了一大笔遗产 |
[40:47] | and l used that to travel the world, so l never went to college. | 我用来环游世界了 没去上学 |
[40:51] | l guess you can say that culture was my education. | 所以我的知识都是从环游世界中学来的 |
[41:00] | But now, | 现在 |
[41:02] | whenever l find myself wrapped up in the industry, | 当我生活在这个物质世界时 |
[41:06] | l know this sounds crazy, | 听起来很蠢 |
[41:08] | but l like to come to this room, take off all my clothes, | 我喜欢来这个房间 褪去所有衣服 |
[41:13] | and just remember what it feels like to be uncomfortable. | 体会下不自在是什么感觉 |
[41:20] | l’m only telling you this because there’s something about you | 我告诉你是因为在你身上我可以 |
[41:23] | that reminds me of me. | 看到我自己 |
[41:27] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[41:28] | l’m sorry, l don’t mean to unload all of that on you. | 抱歉 我不是有意让你承受这一切的 |
[41:30] | lt’s just that l look at you in this space and you’re so pretty. | 只是此处此人 |
[41:36] | And l just want to kiss you right now. | 我想亲你 |
[42:07] | Sweetie, l am so sorry | 亲爱的 非常抱歉 |
[42:10] | that our entire date night got totally screwed up. | 我们的约会之夜就这样毁了 |
[42:13] | Lizzie’s nephew had some kind of procedure or something. | 莉齐的外甥太多事了 |
[42:17] | l don’t know. He’s like a kid to her. | 像个小屁孩 |
[42:19] | So she wanted me to cover for her ’cause her sister, | 她想要我帮她 因为她姐姐在参加 |
[42:21] | whatever, is like, in AA, or she now is in AA, | 戒酒互助会 她也在参加 |
[42:26] | and everybody’s trying to clean up over there. | 他们在那戒酒 |
[42:28] | And she had to take care of him. | 可是她还得照顾他 |
[42:29] | l guess we could just go get Greek food if you want. | 我们可以去吃希腊菜 如果你想去的话 |
[42:32] | Get takeout because they’re gonna… | 不过要打包回来因为他们 |
[42:34] | But l’m looking at you now, | 可是 现在的你 |
[42:35] | and you’re shakin’ in your knickers like a little girl. | 却像个小女生在打抖 |
[42:54] | l found it behind the sink. | 我在水池后面找到的 |
[42:58] | Wait. | 别走 |
[44:36] | Hey. | 你好 |
[44:46] | lt’s a nice day, huh? | 美好的一天啊 |
[44:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:56] | lt was really… | 真的很 |
[45:00] | Nice. | 美好 |
[45:02] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[45:05] | Did we sleep together? | 我们上床了吗 |
[45:09] | No. | 没有 |
[45:12] | Did l sleep with anyone? | 我有和谁上床吗 |
[45:14] | Nope. | 没有 |
[45:15] | Who did you sleep with? | 你有吗 |
[45:17] | Nobody. | 没有 |
[45:21] | HeIIo, BeII Cab. | 是贝尔出租车公司吗 |
[45:22] | – Yeah, hi, can l get a taxi cab… – Please hold. | -可以过来接 -稍等 |
[45:23] | Yeah, l’ll hold. | 好吧 |
[45:25] | l’m just going to use your bathroom. | 我用你浴室了 |
[45:31] | Sorry about your sheets. | 抱歉弄脏你的床单 |
[45:35] | Guess who’s a slutty whore? | 猜猜谁去风骚了 |
[45:39] | Dani? | 达妮 |
[45:43] | Danielle? What’s going on? Are you okay? | 丹妮尔 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[45:47] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么了 |
[45:54] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[45:56] | So where were you last night, man? l didn’t see you. | 你昨晚在哪啊 一直没见着你 |
[45:59] | No, l was talking to some redhead with a shitty voice but a killer rack. | 我昨天和一个声音非常难听的红头发人聊天 |
[46:02] | l know who you’re talking about. | 我知道你说的是谁 |
[46:04] | Yeah, so, what’s the word, chief? | 你有什么事要说 |
[46:06] | Listen, l got a little gossip for you. | 我有个消息要告诉你 |
[46:08] | l found out the name of the broad who snagged that gig. | 我知道谁抢了你的工作 |
[46:10] | Spill it. | 说 |
[46:11] | Forget it. She’s a nobody. She’s a two-bit vocal coach. | 没事 她就是个不自量力的声音教练 别担心 |
[46:13] | But now, she booked two more movie trailer gigs. | 不过她又接了两个预告片 |
[46:15] | Get this. They’re all children’s movies, but still. | 它们都是儿童电影 不过 |
[46:17] | Her name’s Carol Solomon. | 她叫卡罗尔・所罗门 |
[46:19] | What? | 什么 |
[46:20] | Carol Solomon. She’s not gonna keep working, | 卡罗尔・所罗门 她不会这么顺利的 |
[46:23] | if l have anything to do with it. Little thief! | 我一定要把她这个”小偷”挤下来 |
[46:25] | She was at the party. | 她昨晚在我家 |
[46:27] | What’re you talking about? Who fucking brought her? | 你说什么啊 谁他妈带她去的 |
[46:29] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:30] | He came in and he walked up with this puppy. | 他带着他的小狗就进来了 |
[46:33] | He gave Erin a puppy? What kind of puppy? | 他送给埃琳小狗了吗 什么品种的 |
[46:36] | l didn’t even sleep with the stupid lrish schmuck. | 我们都没有上床 |
[46:38] | Are you serious? | 你疯了吗 |
[46:39] | – Not that it matters. lt doesn’t matter. – lt does matter, Dani. | -没关系的 -当然有关系了 达妮 |
[46:42] | That makes it… lt’s a gray area, | 这个灰色地带是不可逾越的 |
[46:44] | but l think that makes it a lot less… | 这就好多了 |
[46:45] | No, we just kissed. | 我们只亲嘴了 |
[46:46] | That’s pennies. | 这没关系啦 |
[46:47] | And then l ran out of the room. We made out for like 25 minutes. | 我们只亲热了二十五分钟 我就跑出来了 |
[46:51] | That’s not hideous. | 这又不是罪大恶极的事 |
[46:53] | – He tried to put the tip in. – Okay. | -他想把舌头伸进来 -好吧 |
[46:55] | – l wouldn’t let him put the tip in. – Yeah, that is… | -他没有得逞 -那是 |
[46:58] | You’re not gonna win an award with that one. | 你说这些有什么用 |
[47:00] | You can’t tell… You can say, “Moe. | 你又不能和莫伊说 |
[47:02] | “He tried to put the tip in, but l didn’t let him.” | 他想把舌头伸进来 我拒绝了 |
[47:15] | Sister code. | 姐妹暗号 |
[47:19] | Did you sleep with him? | 你不是不是和他上床了 |
[47:22] | lt’s okay. | 和我说说嘛 |
[47:24] | Sister code? | 又来 |
[47:26] | l didn’t. | 我没有 |
[47:28] | l do not believe you! | 简直难以置信 |
[47:30] | l can’t believe we’re still on this. | 你还在八卦这个 |
[47:32] | lt wasn’t even my idea to bring her to the party. | 我根本就不想带她去派对 |
[47:35] | Oh, no? Sorry. Why were you late to work yesterday? | 不想吗 那你怎么昨天迟到了 |
[47:38] | Because l slept in! | 因为我没起来 |
[47:39] | And l couldn’t wake her up and get her out of my apartment! | 我叫不醒她 总不能把她丢在我家吧 |
[47:41] | Oh, sleepy. | 原来是睡着了啊 |
[47:42] | Okay. One more time, guys. | 再来一次 |
[47:44] | l’m going to keep it open this time, all right? | 你们这次自由发挥 好吗 |
[47:46] | Nancy is a volcano of sensuality, | 南希非常淫荡 |
[47:49] | you could have experienced her eruption. | 你会很爽的 |
[47:51] | Volcanoes kill people, Cher. | 雪儿 我可没兴趣 |
[47:53] | You’re just miffed about Carol. | 你只是对卡罗尔不爽而已 |
[47:55] | What about Carol? | 关卡罗尔什么事 |
[47:57] | What? l thought you’d tell him. | 什么 我还以为你和他说了 |
[47:59] | Tell me what? | 跟我说什么 |
[48:01] | Mimi knows Gustav’s maid, Alla, | 米米认识古斯塔夫的佣人阿拉 |
[48:05] | because the Russian community is very interconnected. | 俄罗斯人很团结 |
[48:07] | Okay. So what’d she say? | 她说什么了 |
[48:11] | She said that Carol spent the night at Gustav’s. | 她说卡罗尔在古斯塔夫家过夜了 |
[48:14] | So l guess they… | 所以他们应该 |
[48:21] | Cut! | 卡 |
[48:22] | Okay, let’s go again. lt’s a police station, remember. Okay? | 再来一次 记住这是警察局 |
[48:25] | Less restaurant hubbub and more aggro conversation in the background. | 不要闲言碎语 多点脏话 |
[48:29] | Snacks, take it to the kitchen, for Christ’s sake! | 去厨房吃零食 我的天哪 |
[48:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:36] | l’m sure they probably just did oral. | 他们应该没嘿咻 |
[48:43] | l noticed you had some fine-looking girls there at the party. | 昨天好多美女啊 |
[48:46] | There was this one girl that l took down. | 我拿下了一个 |
[48:50] | At first glance, you look at her, l thought her face was kind of rough. | 第一眼看上去还没什么感觉 |
[48:53] | But at second glance, whoa! She’s super hot. | 再看第二眼 简直不能再火辣了 |
[48:56] | And she was a crasher so she was a little feisty, | 她不是很好搞定 |
[48:59] | – If you know what l mean? – Yeah. | -你应该懂我的意思 -嗯 |
[49:00] | She let me rip her panties off as soon as l stuck my tongue in her mouth. | 当我舌吻她的时候她就投降了 |
[49:04] | Holy cow! Man, you got lucky, kid! You sound like me! | 你太幸福了吧 太像我了 |
[49:06] | And here’s the crazy thing. | 更疯狂的是 |
[49:08] | She is the chick who snagged the gig from me! | 她就是那个抢我工作的人 |
[49:10] | No shit! | 不会吧 |
[49:11] | She is the chick who snagged the gig from me. | 就是她 |
[49:13] | – You’re kidding me. – No. | -你没开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[49:15] | Well, you showed her who’s the boss, didn’t you? You’re the boss! | 你告诉了她你才是老大吧 |
[49:18] | Hey, man! l’m the boss! | 我才是老大啊 |
[49:19] | lt doesn’t matter. | 无所谓啦 |
[49:20] | l’ll never see her again. So whatever. You know what l mean? | 反正也不会见面 你懂我的意思吧 |
[49:23] | No, no. She bitch-slapped you by stealing that gig from you. | 她可是抢走了你的工作啊 |
[49:25] | l think you should have a little fun. | 继续玩下去啊 |
[49:27] | Play this vixen out. You understand? | 你得好好教训一下她 懂吗 |
[49:29] | After all, it’s her fault for messing with the scorpion. Am l right? | 毕竟是她首先想要挑战你的 对吗 |
[49:34] | – Am l right? – Yes, you are right, Sam. | -我说的对吗 -萨姆 是的 |
[49:36] | Give her the stinger! Once more from me, if you don’t mind. | 好好将她一军 替我也教训教训她 |
[49:43] | Unknown number? Hello. | 你是哪位 |
[49:44] | – Gotcha. – Who is this? | -我啊 -谁啊 |
[49:46] | Come on. You should recognize my voice. | 别装傻了 我的声音这么有辨识度 |
[49:49] | After all, most of the country does. | 你认得出吧 |
[49:50] | – Mr. Warner. – That’s right. | -华纳先生啊 -对 |
[49:54] | Yeah, l can’t talk right now ’cause l have to go to work. | 我现在得工作 不方便讲电话 |
[49:57] | Oh, really? You snaking another one of my jobs? | 你又抢了我一份工作吗 |
[50:01] | What are you? A detective? | 你怎么知道 |
[50:02] | No. But l’ll search you anyway. | 我不知道 不过有做点调查 |
[50:07] | You’re cheesy. | 好卑鄙啊 |
[50:09] | Hey, come on. You’re laughing. | 别奸笑了 |
[50:13] | To answer your question, no, l’m not stealing anything. | 我没有抢你工作 |
[50:15] | lt’s a job that was offered directly to me. | 这工作是直接给我的 |
[50:17] | Oh! Well, break a lung. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[50:19] | Thanks, l won’t. | 谢谢 我会加油的 |
[50:20] | Bye, Carol Solomon. | 拜拜 卡罗尔・所罗门 |
[50:23] | l’m the boss. | 我才是老大 |
[50:26] | The new Saber Tooth bristle brush technology | 全新剑齿虎鬃毛刷 |
[50:30] | is patented to be soft on hair, hard on fly-aways. | 轻梳头发 不易掉发 |
[50:35] | Saber Tooth. Because nobody’s purrr-fect. | 剑齿虎鬃毛刷 因为专业 所以信赖 |
[50:43] | So where’s Louis? | 路易斯去哪了 |
[50:44] | – He’s sick and went home early. – He doesn’t want to see you. | -他不舒服回家了 -他不想见你 |
[50:46] | – What? – Not what l said. | -什么 -当我没说 |
[50:48] | l heard through the grapevine | 小道消息说 |
[50:50] | they want you to V.O. the promo for that crazy trilogy. | 他们想让你接下那疯狂三部曲 |
[50:53] | And don’t bust me for dropping the broccoli. | 别怪我提前告诉你啊 |
[50:55] | What crazy trilogy? | 什么疯狂三部曲啊 |
[50:57] | Oh, my God, The Amazon Games! | 天哪 是亚马逊游戏 |
[50:59] | How could you not have heard of this? | 你怎么会没听过呢 |
[51:01] | lt’s common pop knowledge. | 地球人都知道吧 |
[51:03] | l don’t have an agent. | 我又没有经纪人 |
[51:04] | First off, it’s a quadrilogy. | 首先 这是个四部曲 |
[51:06] | Great. | 好吧 |
[51:08] | lt’s an adaptation of the hyper fantasy book series. | 根据畅销小说改编的 |
[51:11] | lt’s about these fierce mutated female Amazonian warriors | 讲述的是作为未来唯一生存在地球上 |
[51:14] | as the sole future world-inhabiting species | 骁勇善战的变异女战士 |
[51:16] | battling cloned prehistoric cavemen hybrids. | 与克隆杂交的史前穴居人作战的故事 |
[51:19] | lt’s all based on the Prussian War. | 故事是基于普鲁士战争改编的 |
[51:21] | Anyway, they’re reinstating the hokey “ln a world…” gimmick | 反正他们想重新使用”在这个世界”这个做作的噱头 |
[51:27] | and everybody’s in a huff, l guess. | 所有人都趋之若鹜地想得到这个工作 |
[51:28] | Because it marks the rebirth of epic cinema! | 因为这代表了巨作的重生 |
[51:31] | Whatever. | 无所谓啦 |
[51:32] | l’m just glad it’s a woman this time instead of a sweaty old man. | 高兴的是这次是女性而不是男性 |
[51:35] | l’ll see you guys. | 先走一步了 |
[51:36] | Yeah. Congrats. | 好 恭喜啊 |
[51:37] | Thank you for dropping the broccoli. | 谢谢你们告诉我这个消息 |
[51:40] | You should cut your hair. | 你应该剪剪头发了 |
[51:42] | Stop trying to woo me by being mean. lt doesn’t work. | 老娘不吃欲擒故纵这套 |
[51:46] | You want to get a drink later? | 想喝饮料吗 |
[51:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[51:51] | Hey! Watch it! | 注意点 |
[51:54] | That is so rude. | 太没有礼貌了 |
[51:55] | Excuse me. l’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[51:57] | l just want to give you my card. | 我的名片给你 |
[51:58] | l’m not a vocal coach anymore, but l would make an exception for you | 我不用再当声音教练了 不过你想的话我可以教你 |
[52:01] | because you sound like a squeaky toy. | 因为我想纠正一下你的娃娃音 |
[52:02] | And l don’t mean that in a bad way. | 不是说你的娃娃音不好 |
[52:04] | l think you’re better than that. | 只是你能不这么说话的 |
[52:06] | And l think we’re all better than that. | 我们都可以做的更好 |
[52:07] | lt’s good for the species. You know what l mean? | 适者生存啊 你懂吧 |
[52:09] | There’s also a Jamba Juice two blocks away from here. | 两个街区外有一家坚宝果汁[美国著名快餐连锁品牌] |
[52:11] | ‘Cause l bet you were looking for a smoothie. | 你肯定是在找哪里有卖奶昔吧 |
[52:13] | Maybe not. l don’t know. But if you were, | 或许你没有 万一你要找的话 |
[52:16] | you know where it is. | 你就知道在哪了 |
[52:25] | Excited or farting? | 你是兴奋还是想放屁 |
[52:31] | How are you? | 你还好吧 |
[52:34] | l just came back to get my cell phone. | 我只是回来拿手机的 |
[52:36] | There is no way to function in the modern world without one. | 现在没有手机没法生活啊 |
[52:40] | Yeah. No, l know it. | 我懂的 |
[52:43] | Do you want to talk about anything or… | 你想聊聊吗 |
[52:45] | – There’s nothing you can say, Carol. – Right. l know. l know. | -卡罗尔 这不关你的事 -对 我明白 |
[52:52] | l wish that there was | 我希望存在着 |
[52:56] | a bubble or something, you know, | 一个可以自由进入 |
[52:58] | that we could just step into | 的空间 |
[53:00] | where there was no judgment or past or present. | 那里不会过问过去和现在 |
[53:06] | A bubble where l can hear her say | 那里我可以听她说 |
[53:10] | why she did it in a vortex. | 为什么她要这么做 |
[53:16] | Sort of. Yeah. Not the bubble part of it, but the general… | 应该不会存在这样的空间 不过 |
[53:21] | Listen, l’m staying at my friend PJ’s editing suite, | 我住在我朋友PJ的剪辑室 |
[53:24] | – ’cause l got a lot of deadlines. – PJ? | -还有很多工作要完成 -PJ是谁 |
[53:26] | And he’s got a comfy couch | 有个很舒服的沙发 |
[53:28] | and this stupid yellow lab that definitely thinks | 肯定觉得我是 |
[53:30] | l’m the best person that ever lived. | 住过最干净的人了 |
[53:31] | PJ who, though? Just so l know… | 哪个PJ啊 我想知道以防 |
[53:33] | l really gotta be away from everything right now. Okay? | 我想静一静好吗 |
[53:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[53:39] | Hey. l got good news. | 好信息 |
[53:41] | What? | 说 |
[53:43] | Dinner at Dad’s tonight. The groupie’s making casseroles. | 今晚在爸爸家吃饭 他女朋友做砂锅菜 |
[53:48] | l’m ignoring that. | 我不去 |
[53:49] | Come on. Yum-yum. | 去嘛 很好吃的 |
[53:52] | Hamburger hash. | 还有汉堡包蔬菜肉丁 |
[54:00] | Have you spoken to Moe? | 你有和莫伊聊聊吗 |
[54:08] | l feel so lost without him. | 没有他我真的不知所措 |
[54:15] | Like l can’t even tell him, you know? Because… | 我不能告诉他 你知道的 因为 |
[54:21] | l know. l know. lf you could… lf you could… | 我知道 如果你想 |
[54:25] | lf you could tell him, what would you say? | 如果你想跟他说 你会说什么 |
[54:31] | ln a way, that’s kind of a good… lt’s a good exercise | 说出来 |
[54:37] | to just let it out. Just let it flow. | 你会好受很多的 |
[54:41] | Whatever you want to say. | 随便说说 |
[54:44] | – l am. Carol. – Okay. | -卡罗尔 够了 -好吧 |
[54:46] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[54:48] | lt’s just that nobody takes care of me the way that he does. | 没有人像他那样这么照顾我 |
[54:52] | l just feel really safe with him. | 跟他在一起很有安全感 |
[54:56] | The only thing l gave him in return is total dishonesty. | 而我却对他不忠 |
[55:00] | lt doesn’t even matter that l didn’t sleep with that asshole, right? | 不管我和他上床没上床 |
[55:03] | – Tip or no tip. – Tip, as in “gratuity”? | -舌吻还是没有舌吻 -善意的舌吻吗 |
[55:06] | God! l should not even have been in his room in the first place. | 我就不应该去他房间的 |
[55:10] | l hate myself. l hate myself. | 我恨死我自己了 |
[55:14] | l hate myself for doing that. | 我干吗要去他房间啊 |
[55:16] | l hate myself for squandering the most beautiful thing | 我讨厌这样肆意挥霍自己 |
[55:19] | l ever had in my whole stupid life. | 拥有的东西的自己 |
[55:24] | l’m so scared. l’m so scared, Carol, that l’m gonna lose him. | 我好害怕失去他 卡罗尔 |
[55:32] | And l’m so sad because l’m not good enough for him | 我没有他那么好 |
[55:36] | and l don’t deserve him. | 我配不上他 |
[55:39] | And l don’t deserve his sandwich bar. | 我也不配吃他做的三明治 |
[55:45] | Who’s that hot friend of Moe’s? | 莫伊那个叫PJ的 |
[55:51] | Named PJ? | 帅哥朋友是谁啊 |
[55:56] | ‘Cause l kinda want to date him. | 我想约他出来 |
[55:58] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[56:00] | PJ? | PJ是谁 |
[56:02] | PJ Koopchick? | 你说的是PJ库珀阙瑞吗 |
[56:04] | PJ Koopchick. l think it was, yeah, PJ Koopchick. | 对 应该是他 |
[56:09] | He’s married. | 他结婚了啊 |
[56:10] | Oh, my God! PJ Koopchick’s married? Jesus, another good one gone. | 天哪 他居然结婚了 好男人都结婚了 |
[56:15] | He’s really fat. Hairy. | 他很胖 很多毛 |
[56:17] | Yeah. l know. You know l like that. Like Dad. | 我知道啊 我一直喜欢像爸爸这种类型的人 |
[56:22] | That’s literally why l was always into PJ Koopchick. | 我一直对他都很着迷 |
[56:32] | What are these? | 这是什么啊 |
[56:33] | Oh, they’re just cherries from a can. | 坎特带来的 |
[56:35] | From Canter’s. | 樱桃罐头 |
[56:36] | No, l made it. | 不 是我做的 |
[56:38] | Just kidding. lt’s as Jewish as you can get in her family. | 开玩笑 典型的犹太人作风 |
[56:43] | That’s a good one. | 很好 |
[56:45] | Listen, l wanted to show you something. | 我给你看样东西 |
[56:47] | l came across this article l wrote decades ago. | 上次找到了我几十年前写的文章 |
[56:51] | l think it’s worth a read. Have a look at it. lt’s all about goals. | 很值得读下 关于目标的 |
[56:56] | l wish l could write. Your father’s book was so… | 多么希望我也能写点东西 你爸的书真的是 |
[56:59] | l’ll give it to you after. | 我看完之后给你 |
[57:00] | 菲利普・罗斯 美国当今文坛地位最高的作家之一 曾多次提名诺贝尔文学奖 | |
[57:00] | l’m no Philip Roth, but l try. | 我不是菲利普・罗斯 不过我尽力了 |
[57:02] | Dani was always a really good writer. | 达妮写的东西也不错 |
[57:04] | You don’t have to do that. | 不用说出来啦 |
[57:05] | lt must run in the family. | 家族遗传啊 |
[57:07] | My aunt Peggy writes a column for health journal in Ohio. | 我舅妈佩吉在俄亥俄州给健康期刊写专栏 |
[57:10] | But she’s not really related to me, | 不过她没有遗传到我 |
[57:12] | ’cause it’s my mom’s brother’s wife. | 因为她是我舅舅的老婆 |
[57:15] | You kids with your phones. | 吃饭别玩手机 |
[57:16] | That is what l’m talking about. | 我说的就是他 |
[57:18] | Oh, look at these. They’re almost too pretty to eat. | 这么可爱的东西 我都不忍心吃 |
[57:20] | So, how’s the Moe situation? | 你和莫伊怎么样了 |
[57:26] | Listen. We’re all family here. | 我们是一家人 |
[57:28] | l think we can look to each other for strength. | 我们应该相互扶持 |
[57:30] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[57:31] | Jamie, l think, could be real helpful in this situation. | 杰米也可以帮你啊 |
[57:34] | l actually have to run to the little girls’ room. Excuse me. | 不好意思 我得去下洗手间 |
[57:36] | “How’s the Moe situation?” | 和莫伊怎么样了 |
[57:37] | Listen, Dani. Let me tell you something. | 达妮 我跟你说 |
[57:39] | l don’t think you did anything wrong. | 我没觉得你错在哪里 |
[57:41] | Oh, okay. Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[57:42] | No, l mean it. Moe’s gonna get over this. | 我说真的 他得习惯 |
[57:44] | Okay. l’m sure. | 他肯定会的 |
[57:46] | You know, people make mistakes in life. l know l have. | 我的意思是 人非圣贤孰能无过 |
[57:49] | Marriage is all about forgiveness. Your mother understood that. | 婚姻需要宽容 你妈妈懂这些 |
[57:53] | Yeah! Mom totally understood that. | 对 妈妈很理解 |
[57:55] | She understood it completely. | 她完全能够理解 |
[57:56] | l mean, she did OD on the prescription meds that she had to take | 就是因为你造成她的困扰 |
[57:59] | to deal with the anxiety that you caused her. | 所以她才需要大量服药 |
[58:01] | ln the first place, let me explain something. | 首先 听我解释 |
[58:03] | l don’t want to split hairs, Dad. | 爸爸 我不想细说 |
[58:04] | Your mother had a deep affection for Sudafed, | 你妈很爱吃速达菲 |
[58:06] | which accidentally interfered with her love affair with Valium. | 可是影响了安定的药效 |
[58:09] | lt was Xanax. lt was definitely Xanax. | 明明是赞安诺 |
[58:10] | Don’t start! | 别插嘴 |
[58:11] | She was going out with Howard Wetson when she died! | 她死的时候和霍华德・维森在一起 |
[58:14] | At least Howard Wetson knows l don’t like bell peppers! | 可是霍华德・维森不会忘记我讨厌灯笼辣椒 |
[58:16] | For Christ’s sake, it was 16 years ago. Would you let it pass? | 天哪 十六年前的事 你居然还记得 |
[58:19] | Jesus Christ. The moment l find one little iota of happiness | 我刚有一丁点幸福感 |
[58:23] | the two of you have to start blaming your mother’s death on me. | 你们就开始把你妈的死怪罪到我头上 |
[58:26] | – No one’s blaming you, okay? – Don’t be so crass. | -没人怪你好吗 -别傻傻的 |
[58:29] | You’re blaming yourself! | 你自己在自责 |
[58:31] | So Mom died. Do we need to rehash that? | 可以不要讲伤心事了吗 |
[58:35] | l feel like we really got into… | 好像我们 |
[58:36] | Here, Jamie, try some of these. They’re very good. | 杰米 试试这些 很好吃 |
[58:38] | l don’t want to eat them all myself. | 我吃不完 |
[58:39] | l already had one, but, yeah, they’re pretty good. | 我已经吃了一个 很好吃 |
[58:43] | So, l have news. | 有事情要告诉你们 |
[58:44] | What news? You’re not pregnant, are you? | 什么事 你不会怀孕了吧 |
[58:46] | All we need. | 我们只需要 |
[58:48] | Oh, l’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑 |
[58:49] | No, l’ve been working. | 没有 我一直在做着 |
[58:51] | – The vocal coaching, right? – Terrific, yeah. | -声音教练的工作 对吧 -很棒 |
[58:54] | No, no. l just booked | 我接到给两部 |
[58:55] | these two voice over… Like, movie trailer voice over gigs. | 电影预告片配音的工作 |
[58:58] | And l wanted to share that with you because it all started | 我想和你们分享是因为 |
[59:01] | because l swiped this really big job from Gustav Warner, | 这份工作是从古斯塔夫・华纳那里夺来的 |
[59:04] | who l finally met at the party you guys brought me to. | 在派对上我们见过 |
[59:07] | And now l’m going to be the voice of this new epic quadrilogy. | 我现在还有一份四部曲巨作等着我去完成 |
[59:11] | And l get to be the first woman to utter the words “ln a world…” | 我是第一个说”在这个世界”的女生 |
[59:15] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[59:17] | – Are you okay? – Dad, have some water. | -你没事吧 -爸 喝点水 |
[59:19] | Excuse me. Wait a second. That’s you? You’re the thief? | 等等 原来你就是抢了他工作的人 |
[59:23] | The what? | 萨姆 |
[59:25] | “The thief,” it sounds like a crime novel. | “强盗” 你们在说什么啊 |
[59:27] | You’re dating Gustav Warner? | 你和古斯塔夫・华纳在约会吗 |
[59:29] | Wait. How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道 |
[59:30] | lt’s more like fucking probably than l would say dating. | 只是一夜情啦 |
[59:32] | Jesus Christ! Why don’t you tell me any of this stuff? | 天哪 你怎么不和我说 |
[59:35] | You don’t ask about the stuff. | 你又没问 |
[59:37] | You don’t ever ask about us or anything. | 你从来不关心我们 |
[59:39] | Sam, a daughter should not have to share her sex life with her father. | 萨姆 孩子怎么会你和聊性生活呢 |
[59:42] | Yes, thank you, Jamie. l appreciate it. | 杰米 谢谢 |
[59:43] | Listen, sweetheart, let me explain something to you, okay? | 我跟你说 |
[59:45] | This is a business. | 这不是过家家 |
[59:48] | An industry you’ve seen from arm’s length for your entire life. | 我们发展市场经济 |
[59:51] | And there’s a reason for that. | 是有原因的 |
[59:53] | You don’t just put one promo, one trailer on your résumé | 简历上只有一份预告片的工作经历 |
[59:57] | and expect to get a gigantic job like that. | 是不会让你得到好工作的 |
[59:59] | l’ve booked, actually, three movie trailer gigs | 我已经有三份了 |
[1:00:01] | and then now this quadrilogy. | 加上这四部曲 |
[1:00:03] | You have to understand something, sweetheart. | 你得明白 亲爱的 |
[1:00:04] | They would never try and resurrect | 他们不会冒这么大的风险 |
[1:00:06] | something this important, this iconic with a freshman vocal. | 用一个新人的 |
[1:00:11] | lt’s not done. | 他们不会的 |
[1:00:16] | Well, l think l could go for some of that nice green tea. | 我想喝绿茶了 |
[1:00:19] | Could we have some of that? | 可以帮我们泡吗 |
[1:00:21] | l don’t drink caffeine, remember? | 我不喝茶精的 你忘了吗 |
[1:00:23] | Yes. Clearly, l forgot about that, Jamie. | 杰米 我不记得了 |
[1:00:27] | Carol? | 卡罗尔 |
[1:00:28] | – Can we go, please? – Carol! Don’t. Wait. | -可以走了吗 -卡罗尔 等等 |
[1:00:30] | – Do you want me to start it? – Carol! Wait. | -我不想和他吵 -卡罗尔 等等我 |
[1:00:32] | – Do l have the keys? – Carol, would you wait? | -我拿钥匙了吗 -卡罗尔 你可以等等我吗 |
[1:00:33] | l’m in my heels. l’ve been working all day. | 我穿着高跟鞋工作一天了 |
[1:00:35] | – l can’t even walk. – l’m sorry. | -我走不动了 -抱歉 |
[1:00:36] | l don’t believe him. l think he’s lying about the whole quadrilogy. | 他在鬼扯 你别相信他说的四部曲的东西 |
[1:00:40] | lt’s fine. He’s a legend. lt makes sense they would give him the line. | 没事 他这么成功也难怪他们会给他 |
[1:00:42] | l call bullshit. l call bullshit. | 他说的都是鬼话 |
[1:00:43] | Because that man cannot let anybody in this whole goddamn family shine | 他只是见不得家人有点成就 |
[1:00:47] | because Nana was a cunt to him when he was a little kid. | 因为他小时候受尽了娜娜的折磨 |
[1:00:50] | Nana was a survivor. You should be easy on Nana. | 她也不容易 别这样说她 |
[1:00:51] | Yeah, right. You know what? You gotta believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[1:00:53] | You cannot expect that man to ever be supportive of you. | 你不用期待他会支持你 |
[1:00:56] | He is totally incapable of that. | 他根本就没哪根筋 |
[1:00:58] | l think the studio is going to be very pleased to learn | 我想工作室一定会非常开心 |
[1:01:01] | that l’ve been reconsidering and now l’m very much interested | 重新考虑了一下 我现在非常有兴趣 |
[1:01:04] | in doing the quadrilogy gig. | 配那个四部曲的预告片 |
[1:01:05] | For what? The Amazon Games? | 什么 《亚马逊游戏》吗 |
[1:01:06] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[1:01:08] | Sam, it’s too Iate. | 萨姆 现在晚了 |
[1:01:09] | What do you mean, “Too late”? | 晚了是什么意思 |
[1:01:10] | How am l supposed to tell them to recast it? | 我要怎么跟他们说要换演员啊 |
[1:01:11] | Because l’m Sam goddamn Sotto. That’s why. | 因为我他妈是萨姆・秀图啊 |
[1:01:14] | The studio wants Carol. | 他们指定要卡罗尔 |
[1:01:15] | l suppose you can put yourself on tape. Give it a shot. | 你可以寄个母带过来试试 |
[1:01:20] | Very well then. So be it. Okay. | 很好 |
[1:01:22] | ln that case, l will put myself on tape with everybody else. | 那我也只好这样了 |
[1:01:26] | And l will conquer. | 我一定可以拿到这个工作的 |
[1:01:29] | Alla! Before you leave make me one more of those soy white Russians. | 阿拉 在你走之前帮我再调点白色俄罗斯[一种鸡尾酒] |
[1:01:32] | l’m sorry, Siegel. What were you saying? | 抱歉 西格尔 刚说到哪了 |
[1:01:33] | You’re not gonna believe this, but Sotto, he’s back in. | 你绝对不会相信秀图也想参一脚 |
[1:01:36] | To what? Amazon Games? | 参什么一脚 《亚马逊游戏》吗 |
[1:01:37] | Your girlfriend’s not the only one to beat out now. | 你的竞争对手除了你女朋友 |
[1:01:39] | The legend himself? Are you kidding me? | 还有秀图 简直秀逗了 |
[1:01:41] | l thought you guys were pals? | 我还以为你们是朋友呢 |
[1:01:43] | Yeah, so did l. | 我也是啊 |
[1:01:44] | You’re not gonna be able to screw yourself out of a voice | 你肯定 |
[1:01:46] | over battle with Sotto. | 竞争不过秀图的 |
[1:01:57] | “Better than a bubble.” | 《胜过泡沫》 |
[1:02:02] | How am l gonna play this? | 播出去真的没问题吗 |
[1:02:17] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[1:02:19] | Your voice sounds bad. Are you sick? | 你声音怎么怪怪的 生病了吗 |
[1:02:21] | Oh, no. l just woke up | 没有 我刚起来 |
[1:02:25] | ’cause l was up talking to my sister till late. | 昨晚和我姐聊到很晚 |
[1:02:28] | Right, where are you now? | 你在哪呢 |
[1:02:31] | l’m at my sister’s place in Koreatown. | 我在韩国城 我姐这 |
[1:02:34] | Yeah, Koreatown. That’s funny | 韩国城啊 |
[1:02:36] | because l’m right in your neighborhood. | 我也在这附近诶 |
[1:02:38] | l’m pretty much right near you right now. | 离韩国城很近 |
[1:02:40] | Hey! Why don’t we get a snack? | 出来吃点东西怎么样 |
[1:02:42] | Let’s get a snack. | 怎么样 |
[1:02:44] | All right. | 好啊 |
[1:02:45] | But l’m gonna need a second to spiff up. | 不过我得整理整理 |
[1:02:51] | Totally. You know what? You take a couple of minutes. | 没问题 |
[1:02:53] | You know, l’ll just text you where l am and just meet me downstairs | 我等会告诉你我在那 我们楼下见 |
[1:02:56] | and then we’ll figure it out. | 到了再说 |
[1:03:02] | l’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:03:03] | l’m good. That’s cool. | 我没事 |
[1:03:05] | l got you a hot water with lemon. | 我给你带了加柠檬的热水 |
[1:03:09] | Gargle that. | 当漱口水 |
[1:03:10] | Oh, l’m good on the gargle. | 我刷过牙了 |
[1:03:12] | – Sure. Whatever. – Thank you. | -哦 没事 -谢谢 |
[1:03:13] | You want to take a walk? | 你想走走吗 |
[1:03:15] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[1:03:21] | Okay, here’s the deal. My life consists mainly of | 我的时间主要给了 |
[1:03:23] | work, family, fantasy baseball. | 工作 家人 幻想棒球[一款游戏] |
[1:03:25] | You do that? l didn’t know you did that. | 我不知道你还玩那个啊 |
[1:03:27] | – Yeah, Rotisserie League with my friends. – Oh, right on. | -和朋友一起玩 -好吧 |
[1:03:30] | l’m not a meddler, okay? But l like you. | 我不爱管闲事 可是我喜欢你 |
[1:03:33] | So when l heard something about you… | 所以当我听说你的一些事情 |
[1:03:34] | What did you hear about me? | 关于我的什么事情 |
[1:03:36] | l’m not done with my speech here. | 这里不好说啊 |
[1:03:37] | Oh, l didn’t know there was a speech. | 你还准备了啊 |
[1:03:39] | Yes, it’s a pitch. To be precise. | 准确的说 是个建议 |
[1:03:41] | ls that a baseball reference? | 有关棒球的吗 [PITCH还有投掷的意思] |
[1:03:42] | No, no. lt’s a literal pitch, | 不不 就是个建议 |
[1:03:43] | like l want to pitch you an idea kind of thing, okay? | 类似意见的东西 |
[1:03:46] | So, l grew up with three sisters. | 我和三个姐妹一起长大的 |
[1:03:48] | So l’ve always been into women’s rights. | 我很支持女性的权利 |
[1:03:49] | And l listen to the Cranberries openly. | 我也喜欢听卡百利乐队[爱尔兰的知名摇滚乐队]的歌 |
[1:03:52] | Oh, what about Zombie or Linger? | 你喜欢《ZOMBIE》还是《LINGER》 |
[1:03:54] | Linger. l like Linger better. | 喜欢《LINGER》多一点 |
[1:03:56] | Really? l would have pegged you as a Zombie. | 我还以为你会更喜欢《ZOMBIE》呢 |
[1:03:58] | – Okay, can l finish? – Yeah. | -我能说完吗 -好 |
[1:03:59] | l’m really excited about you doing the quadrilogy job, okay. | 你能得到四部曲的工作 我非常开心 |
[1:04:02] | lt’s a big deal for a woman to be considered for that job. | 对于女性来说更是个大事件 |
[1:04:04] | No, l know, l guess Cher must’ve had that wrong, l don’t know. | 雪儿肯定是乱说的 |
[1:04:07] | – No, she didn’t. – Yeah. | -不 她说的是真的 -哦 |
[1:04:09] | No, no. Gustav was up for it because the director wanted him, | 导演本来想要古斯塔夫 |
[1:04:12] | but then when that executive heard your voice, the job was yours. | 可是经理听到你的声音 他就想给你 |
[1:04:16] | – But now that your dad’s back in… – What do you mean he’s back in? | -可是现在你爸爸也想试音 -什么意思 |
[1:04:19] | – What? l thought you knew. – No. | -我以为你知道呢 -我不知道 |
[1:04:21] | As of last night, his reps are pushing for him to be considered for it. | 昨晚他经纪人叫他重新考虑考虑 |
[1:04:24] | So now the studio feels like they have choices. | 所以现在工作室可以有所选择了 |
[1:04:27] | Each person is responsible for recording and mixing | 你们每个人都要自己录制你们 |
[1:04:29] | their own audition, which is due tomorrow. | 的音频和混音 明天交 |
[1:04:31] | And l’d love to help you with that. | 我非常愿意帮你 |
[1:04:32] | l gotta go back ’cause l gotta talk to Dani. | 我得回去和达妮聊聊 |
[1:04:35] | Danny? Who’s Danny? Do you like him? | 丹尼是谁 你喜欢他吗 |
[1:04:37] | No, Dani’s my sister. l was gonna see her before l…. | 不 达妮是我姐 我得见她 |
[1:04:44] | What is the matter with you? | 你发什么神经啊 |
[1:04:46] | l’m sorry. l was trying to get your attention. | 抱歉 我只是不想你走 |
[1:04:47] | My mom has ADHD and it’s like… | 我妈患有注意缺陷多动障碍 |
[1:04:48] | lt’s called positive road blocking. | 这叫”积极地堵人” |
[1:04:50] | lt’s just a way to kind of like jolt somebody into like focusing. | 通过夸张的动作吸引别人的注意 |
[1:04:53] | Can l just finish my mission here? | 我能先完成我的任务吗 |
[1:04:55] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[1:04:57] | Positive… | 积极地 |
[1:04:59] | – Look. – What? | -听着 -什么 |
[1:05:01] | l like you. l really like you. | 我非常喜欢你 |
[1:05:04] | l know you’re seeing Gustav Warner right now and l just… | 我知道你正和古斯塔夫・华纳约会 |
[1:05:06] | How does everybody know about that? l don’t understand. | 你们怎么都知道 太难以理解了 |
[1:05:08] | The Russian community is really tight. | 俄罗斯很团结 |
[1:05:09] | The point is this. Gustav’s housekeeper Alla | 古斯塔夫的佣人阿拉 |
[1:05:13] | told Heners’ wife Mimi that Gustav just slept with you | 告诉汉纳斯的妻子 |
[1:05:15] | to push you off your game. | 古斯塔夫跟你上床只是为了让你退出竞争 |
[1:05:16] | He doesn’t even consider you a real threat for the job. | 他根本不视你为威胁 |
[1:05:20] | Now l say screw that wet lettuce piece of shit. | 我想说的是别管那个混蛋了 |
[1:05:23] | Let’s step up to the plate. | 我们开始行动吧 |
[1:05:24] | lt’s the bottom of the ninth, the bases are loaded. | 时间紧迫 蓄势待发 |
[1:05:26] | Let’s give the voice over industry something to talk about here. | 我们给配音界带去新鲜血液 |
[1:05:28] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:05:30] | l’m sorry. Got carried away there. | 抱歉 我太激动了 |
[1:05:32] | You surprised me, Louis. God. | 路易斯 你太让我惊讶了 我的神啊 |
[1:05:35] | – Yeah? – Yeah. lt was a good pitch. | -真的吗 -这是个很好的想法 |
[1:05:38] | Was it? Good. ‘Cause l actually did rehearse it. | 你也这么认为啊 我有练过几遍 |
[1:05:43] | l like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[1:05:47] | What? | 什么 |
[1:05:49] | l do. | 真的 |
[1:05:53] | She likes me. | 她喜欢我 |
[1:05:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:06:38] | Sandwich bar! | 三明治晚餐 |
[1:06:52] | Watch your step. | 小心门槛 |
[1:06:55] | Louis, thank you so much for letting me stay here. | 谢谢你让我住你家 |
[1:06:58] | l appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[1:06:59] | My sister and her husband needed some emergency alone time. | 我姐和姐夫有些情感问题需要单独解决 |
[1:07:02] | Watch out for that. | 小心点 |
[1:07:03] | Hey, no sweat. lt’s my pleasure. | 没什么 我的荣幸 |
[1:07:07] | Welcome, welcome. | 欢迎欢迎 |
[1:07:08] | This is cool. | 好酷啊 |
[1:07:10] | – You like it? – Yeah. | -你喜欢吗 -嗯 |
[1:07:11] | Well, l finally got you here. | 你终于来了 |
[1:07:12] | l mean as much as we’ve known each other for a while. | 我的意思是我们都认识好久了 |
[1:07:15] | You’ve never been here before. That’s all l meant by that. | 从来没有来过 |
[1:07:18] | Oh, wow. ls that a couch bed? | 那是张沙发床吗 |
[1:07:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:07:21] | Oh, that’s cool. lt looks great. You’re good at that. | 很酷啊 你很厉害啊 |
[1:07:23] | l find myself sleeping on the couch so much. | 我经常在沙发上睡着 |
[1:07:25] | Oh, no, that’s too bad. | 这样对身体不好 |
[1:07:26] | You’re in here, by the way. | 你住里面 |
[1:07:28] | – Oh, no. – Yes. | -不用啊 -没关系的 |
[1:07:29] | No, no. That looks awesome. | 不不 沙发看起来很不错 |
[1:07:30] | Look. l put waters next to the bed. | 床头柜上有水 |
[1:07:32] | – l happen to be a couch aficionado. – l re-did the sheets. | -我喜欢在沙发上睡觉 -重新铺了床单 |
[1:07:35] | All clean sheets for you. | 干净的床单 |
[1:07:37] | – l can’t. – l insist. Come on. | -不用啦 -你就睡里面啦 |
[1:07:38] | Tomorrow’s game day. | 明天就要试音了 |
[1:07:40] | You’re the athlete. The athlete sleeps in the bed. | 你是主角 需要好好休息 |
[1:07:43] | The coach sleeps on the couch. l insist. Sleep well. Okay? | 我这个配角睡沙发就行 好好休息 好吗 |
[1:07:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:07:50] | Was it something l said? | 我有说什么错话吗 |
[1:07:53] | Oh, hey, no. l was just trying to give you privacy. | 不 我想给你一点私人空间而已 |
[1:07:55] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:58] | By the way, there’s a switch right next to the bed down there. | 灯的开关在床那边 |
[1:08:00] | lf you hit that switch when you want to go to sleep, | 想睡觉了按下那个开关 |
[1:08:03] | everything will go dark. | 灯就灭了 |
[1:08:04] | l rigged all the lights into the one switch. | 我把灯光的线路都装到一个开关里了 |
[1:08:07] | Because l hate getting up and it’s like l’m already falling asleep, | 因为我讨厌睡着了 |
[1:08:10] | and l gotta walk across the room and whatever. | 还要起来关灯 |
[1:08:12] | l’m not showing off. l’m sure other people have done it, too. | 我不是炫耀 其他人也会做的 |
[1:08:15] | lt did take a lot of work actually. | 不过确实要费很大功夫 |
[1:08:16] | There was quite a bit of wiring involved. | 线路很复杂 |
[1:08:18] | So, l’m gonna stop talking now and we’ll get some sleep. | 好了 不说了 睡觉吧 |
[1:08:21] | lf you need anything, coach on the couch. | 需要什么叫我 我就在沙发上睡着 |
[1:08:23] | Okay. Coach on the couch. | 好 |
[1:08:28] | Oh! l’m naked! | 我没穿衣服 |
[1:08:29] | Just kidding. l’m not. | 开玩笑 我穿了啦 |
[1:08:32] | – l got you. – l didn’t want to be inappropriate. | -骗到你了吧 -我不想有什么不妥 |
[1:08:36] | – Thank you for the knock. – Yes. | -谢谢你敲门了 -是 |
[1:08:39] | Towels in the bathroom. Fresh. | 毛巾在浴室里 干净的 |
[1:08:42] | Great. Towels. | 好的 |
[1:08:44] | Not the blue one. Don’t use the blue one. | 不要用蓝色那条 |
[1:08:45] | The blue one. | 记住啦 |
[1:08:48] | What’s wrong with the blue one? | 蓝色那条有什么问题 |
[1:08:56] | ln case you can’t get to sleep, | 你睡不着的话 |
[1:08:57] | l left some homeopathic sleeping pills next to the water. | 可以吃我放在水杯旁边的安眠药 |
[1:09:03] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道我会睡不着 |
[1:09:05] | l’m naturally intuitive. | 男人的第六感 |
[1:09:08] | You went to what? | 你去什么 |
[1:09:09] | Who is Viv? | 维维是谁 |
[1:09:11] | No, there’s no Viv. l’m intuitive. | 没有维维 我说是我的直觉 |
[1:09:14] | Like a person who has intuition, it’s the… | 有直觉的人 |
[1:09:18] | l think it’s the adjectival… lt doesn’t matter. | 我刚说的是形容词 没关系 |
[1:09:22] | l just thought maybe it would be weird sleeping in the same place | 两个互相喜欢的人 |
[1:09:26] | since we’ve both admitted that we like each other. You know? | 同处一室是不是很奇怪 |
[1:09:30] | Yeah. lt is awkward sort of. | 有点 |
[1:09:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:09:36] | But now that we’ve acknowledged it, it’s not as weird, though. Right? | 不过说出来之后好多了 是吗 |
[1:09:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:09:46] | l’m gonna still take one of these pills, though. | 我吃一颗药 |
[1:09:49] | All right. Get some sleep, okay? | 好 好好休息 |
[1:09:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:09:52] | Rest that voice. We’ve got a big day tomorrow. | 让嗓子好好休息下 胜败在于明天 |
[1:09:55] | l’m trying. | 知道 |
[1:10:38] | We ride. We ride. We ride on a cushion of air. | 我们行驶在气垫上 |
[1:10:46] | l thought you didn’t eat meat. | 你以为你不吃肉呢 |
[1:10:47] | l don’t. But on game day you want to taste the blood, you know? | 是啊 今天是个大日子 可以尝点荤 |
[1:11:13] | l want you to wear this. | 戴上这个吧 |
[1:11:15] | Sweetie, let me alone. | 亲爱的 别吵我 |
[1:11:16] | l need to do my thing now. l have to concentrate. | 我要专心做我的事 |
[1:11:18] | lt’s my lucky scarf. lt helped me through my surgery. | 这是我的幸运围巾 帮助过我度过手术期 |
[1:11:21] | Surgery? l didn’t know you had any kind of surgery. | 你做过什么手术 |
[1:11:24] | Corrective rhinoplasty. | 鼻子整形术 |
[1:11:25] | lt was so scary and this scarf was my strength. | 手术太可怕了 这条围巾赋予了我勇气 |
[1:11:29] | Thank you, Jamie. l really appreciate it. | 杰米 谢谢 |
[1:11:33] | You’re welcome. | 应该的 |
[1:11:34] | – All right. Let’s hit it. – Okay! | -开始吧 -好的 |
[1:11:37] | Here we go. | 开始啦 |
[1:11:39] | Remember. First the right button, then you slate. | 先按右边的按钮 就开始录了 |
[1:11:41] | Right button. Okay. | 右边的按钮 |
[1:11:45] | Check one. | 开始 |
[1:11:47] | No, you push the button first, then you slate. | 不 你要先按按钮它才会开始录 |
[1:11:50] | Okay. | 明白了 |
[1:11:52] | Action. | 开始 |
[1:11:54] | – Just say “Take 1.” – Take 1. | -说第一条就好 -第一条 |
[1:11:59] | Take 1. | 第一条 |
[1:12:00] | Test 1. This is Sam Sotto. | 试音第一条 我是萨姆・秀图 |
[1:12:03] | That sounds real good. | 很不错 |
[1:12:04] | Sweetie, l’m in the middle of recording. | 亲爱的 我在录音 |
[1:12:05] | You have to keep absolute silence, okay? | 你要保持绝对的安静 好吗 |
[1:12:07] | Okay, l didn’t know. | 好 我不知道 |
[1:12:09] | Once more. This time it’s “Take 2,” don’t forget. | 再来一遍 别忘了这次是第二条 |
[1:12:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:12:15] | – Take 1 … Two! Take 2. – Take 2. | -第一条 哦不 第二条 -是第二条 |
[1:12:26] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:12:27] | Hey, make sure your phone’s turned off. | 你手机关了没 |
[1:12:29] | l think we’re getting some feedback out here. | 这边有点反馈杂音 |
[1:12:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:12:38] | All right, Carol. Let me hear your levels. | 好的 卡罗尔 先让我听听你的声音 |
[1:12:39] | Yeah, hold on. | 稍等 |
[1:12:45] | Testing, testing, one, two, three. How does that sound? | 测试 测试 一二三 怎么样 |
[1:12:50] | Good, sounds great. | 很不错 |
[1:12:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:12:54] | All right. | 准备 |
[1:12:55] | The Amazon Games promo, take 1. | 《亚马逊游戏》预告片 第一条 |
[1:13:01] | ln a world… | 在这个世界 |
[1:13:04] | Where a hybrid breed of mutant male savages… | 一位野蛮变异杂交的男性后代 |
[1:13:08] | Are feeding on the barren lands of Mother Earth. | 在贫瘠的土地上汲取食物 |
[1:13:13] | A time where mankind has been replaced by womankind. | 女性已经取代男性成为主人 |
[1:13:18] | A battle of epic strength will collapse a barbaric enemy. | 一场史诗般的战争力量足以摧毁野蛮的敌人 |
[1:13:23] | One woman… | 一位女人 |
[1:13:25] | Dared to rise up and exceed the boundaries of the impossible. | 敢于站出来 挑战不可能 |
[1:13:31] | From the literary phenomenon that inspired a generation… | 她激励了一代人 |
[1:13:36] | Comes a quadrilogy… | 这就是一位勇敢的战士必须 |
[1:13:38] | Of one brave warrior who must fight for her land. | 为了她的祖国而奋斗的四部曲 |
[1:13:41] | From BAFTA winning director, Terrence Pouncer. | 英国电影和电视艺术学院奖获奖导演泰伦斯・庞瑟作品 |
[1:13:46] | The Amazon Games. | 《亚马逊游戏》 |
[1:13:49] | lt’s a broad new world. | 这是个全新的世界 |
[1:13:56] | l cannot wait to see that movie. | 迫不及待想看这部电影 |
[1:14:04] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[1:14:08] | Oh, thanks for that, babe. That was unbelievable. | 宝贝 太感谢了 难以置信啊 |
[1:14:12] | l don’t understand why you think | 我不明白为什么你配音之前 |
[1:14:14] | you have to deprive yourself of pleasure before you perform. | 都有禁欲 |
[1:14:18] | You were so tense. | 你太紧张了 |
[1:14:20] | Now, now, Jamie. They have to hear the sex in your voice. | 杰米 他们得好好听下你这性感的声音 |
[1:14:24] | Oh, there’s always sex in your voice, Sam. | 萨姆 你的声音才性感 |
[1:14:33] | So, how do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[1:14:35] | How do l feel? How do you feel? | 我吗 你自己感觉怎么样 |
[1:14:37] | l feel awesome. l feel great. | 棒极了 |
[1:14:39] | Cheers! Awesome. | 干杯 我也觉得棒极了 |
[1:14:42] | Seriously, like, you did awesome. Congrats. | 说真的 你表演真不错 恭喜 |
[1:14:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:50] | Hey, do you have to wake up early tomorrow? | 你明天要早起吗 |
[1:15:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:16:19] | Carol Solomon, home safe. | 卡罗尔・所罗门 安全到家 |
[1:16:21] | – Louis Parker. Thank you. – Done. | -路易斯・帕克 谢谢 -好了 |
[1:16:24] | You’re a great driver. | 你开车很棒 |
[1:16:25] | l thank you. l wasn’t… | 谢谢 我不是 |
[1:16:26] | No, you’re really good at it. | 不 你技术很好 |
[1:16:28] | l thought l was very good. And l’m not drunk, BTW. | 我也觉得 另外我还没喝醉 |
[1:16:30] | – No. Of course. l get it. – l don’t even say BTW usually. | -当然 我懂的 -我一般都不说”另外”的 |
[1:16:33] | The tiniest buzz. Potentially. | 可能我有一点点醉 |
[1:16:35] | Louis, can you come back though, for a second. | 路易斯 可以过来下吗 |
[1:16:37] | Come back. l have one question for you. | 过来下 我有个问题问你 |
[1:16:39] | lt’s a real quick Q. | 很快就好 |
[1:16:42] | Do you have any more of those, like, you know, those… | 你有多余的 |
[1:16:47] | Songs? | 歌曲吗 |
[1:16:48] | No. The sleeping pills? | 不 安眠药 |
[1:16:54] | No. Not on me. | 身上没有 |
[1:16:55] | You know the ones? | 你知道的 |
[1:16:56] | No, l’m sorry. Why? | 我没有 抱歉 你要安眠药干吗 |
[1:16:58] | No. lt’s just gonna be really hard for me | 你亲我之后真的会 |
[1:17:01] | to fall asleep after you kiss me. | 让我很难入睡 |
[1:17:05] | lt’s gonna be really hard. | 难以入睡啊 |
[1:17:33] | She’s the whistleblower. | 她是告密者 |
[1:17:34] | Or the confronter. | 或是对抗者 |
[1:17:37] | Guys! How many hours of this crap can you watch? | 你们就看不厌吗 |
[1:17:40] | Honey, you look so cute. | 你好帅啊 |
[1:17:41] | Who died? | 你去参加谁葬礼呢 |
[1:17:42] | Give me a kiss. | 亲我一个 |
[1:17:43] | 金拖车奖 好莱坞电影工业的年度盛会之一 又被称为”电影预告片奥斯卡” | |
[1:17:43] | We’re leaving for the Golden Trailer Awards in 15 minutes! | 十五分钟后我们就出发去金拖车奖了 |
[1:17:46] | No, l can’t. | 我不去 |
[1:17:47] | Dad can suck it. | 爸爸就自己去吧 |
[1:17:48] | Your dad is winning a Lifetime Achievement Award. | 会给你爸颁发终生成就奖啊 |
[1:17:51] | You are his only family. We have tickets. | 你们是他家人应该出席的 我们有票啊 |
[1:17:53] | You’re going if l have to drag you. | 就算要我拉你 你也得去 |
[1:17:58] | l’ve a lot of important work l’ve gotta do here. | 我有其他重要的事情要做 |
[1:18:01] | Jeff Garlin’s hosting. | 杰夫・格尔林主持哦 |
[1:18:02] | This girl’s a Daisy Whore. | 这个女的就是婊子啊 |
[1:18:04] | Let’s go! | 出发吧 |
[1:18:06] | Sweat pants off! | 把你运动裤换掉 |
[1:18:09] | Hey, do we have to do anything, if we have these? | 有票就可以直接进去了 对吧 |
[1:18:14] | – This is Sam Sotto’s daughters right here. – Shut up. | -她是萨姆・秀图的女儿 -别说了 |
[1:18:18] | l can’t go in there. Literally, l’m humiliated. | 我不想进去 太尴尬了 |
[1:18:22] | l’m not going in if you’re not going in. | 你不进去我也不进去 |
[1:18:24] | Guys! Lifetime Achievement. Lifetime. | 终身成就啊 不是所有人都可以得到的 |
[1:18:27] | You work your entire lifetime to win a Golden Trailer | 我穷极一生为了得到 |
[1:18:30] | for the Best Original Foreign Teaser Trailer. | 最佳原创国外预告片奖 |
[1:18:33] | We are just thankful to be recognized. | 可以得到认可真的太感谢了 |
[1:18:36] | l love you, Tracy! | 特蕾西 我爱你 |
[1:18:41] | How about that, huh? | 这个怎么样 |
[1:18:43] | Before the show l saw the two of them tossing a pumpkin backstage. | 在开场前有两个人在后面抛南瓜 |
[1:18:47] | Must be something they do in their homeland. Just a warm-up. | 应该是他们的习俗之类的 给自己热热身 |
[1:18:52] | There’s a big deal going on now with the quadrilogy series. | 接下来是重量级的四部曲系列 |
[1:18:58] | Quadrilogy, three books weren’t enough. Four! | 四部曲啊 三部书还不够写 要四本 |
[1:19:00] | And they’re making four movies | 他们也要拍四部电影 |
[1:19:01] | and the first movie, you’re about to get a… You’ll see. | 敬请拭目以待电影的第一部 |
[1:19:05] | Please welcome the executive producer of The Amazon Games, | 有请《亚马逊游戏》的监制 |
[1:19:09] | Katherine Huling! | 凯瑟琳・优伶 |
[1:19:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:15] | This year, in honor of the late Don LaFontaine, | 今年为了纪念唐・拉方丹 |
[1:19:20] | the Golden Trailer Awards have deemed this the perfect occasion | 金拖车奖主张在这特殊场合 |
[1:19:24] | to unveil the first trailer for The Amazon Games. | 放出《亚马逊游戏》的第一款预告片 |
[1:19:28] | As you know, Don coined those three little words | 唐为这部史诗般的巨作预告片 |
[1:19:31] | that make this a truly epic promo. | 创造出了这三个字 |
[1:19:34] | And one of which we can all be proud. | 我们都应该为之感到骄傲 |
[1:19:37] | So without further ado, | 事不宜迟 |
[1:19:38] | take your first look at The Amazon Games. | 《亚马逊游戏》预告片首映 |
[1:19:49] | ln a world where a hybrid breed of mutant male savages | 在这个世界 一位野蛮变异杂交的男性后代 |
[1:19:58] | are feeding on the barren lands of Mother Earth. | 在贫瘠的土地上汲取食物 |
[1:20:03] | l will avenge you. | 我会报仇的 |
[1:20:05] | A time where mankind has been replaced by womankind. | 女性已经取代男性成为主人 |
[1:20:13] | A battle of epic strength | 一场史诗般的战争力量 |
[1:20:17] | will collapse a barbaric enemy. | 足以摧毁野蛮的敌人 |
[1:20:22] | We will walk! We will run! But we will fight! | 我们会全力赴战 |
[1:20:32] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[1:20:37] | One woman dared to rise up | 一位女人敢于站出来 |
[1:20:40] | and exceed the boundaries of the impossible. | 挑战不可能 |
[1:20:44] | This land is ours! | 世界是我们的 |
[1:20:46] | From the literary phenomenon that inspired a generation | 她激励了一代人 |
[1:20:50] | comes the quadrilogy | 这就是一位勇敢的战士必须 |
[1:20:54] | of one brave warrior who must fight for her land. | 为了她的祖国而奋斗的四部曲 |
[1:20:57] | The Amazon Games. | 《亚马逊游戏》 |
[1:21:06] | Sammy, don’t scream. lt’s bad for your larynx! | 萨米 别喊了 对你嗓子不好 |
[1:21:10] | Sam! You stop it right now! | 萨姆 别喊了 |
[1:21:13] | Oh, cork it, Jamie! | 杰米 别烦我 |
[1:21:17] | Now, you listen to me, Samuel Solomon. | 塞缪尔・所罗门 你跟我听着 |
[1:21:20] | l am my mother’s daughter and you cannot talk to me like that | 我不管你多么难受 |
[1:21:24] | no matter how bad you’re hurting. | 都不可以这样和我说话 |
[1:21:26] | You buck up and be proud of your daughter, damn it. | 振作起来 你他妈应该为你女儿骄傲啊 |
[1:21:43] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:21:49] | Now when you’re done standing there crying and feeling sorry for yourself | 你自怨自艾够了 也哭够了 |
[1:21:54] | you are gonna go and apologize to both your daughters | 就去为你的所作所为 |
[1:21:56] | for being such a jerk. | 向你的女儿道歉 |
[1:21:59] | Okay? | 听到没 |
[1:22:00] | And you’re gonna be a good daddy from now on | 做到作为一个父亲应尽的责任 |
[1:22:03] | or else you can say goodbye to me and my perfect nose. | 否则我们就拜拜了 |
[1:22:10] | You’re a better man than you think, Sammy. | 萨米 你比你想象中的还要厉害 |
[1:22:14] | Winning isn’t everything. Family is. | 成不成功不重要 家人才是最重要的 |
[1:22:17] | And being nice is a lot more fun. You’ll see. | 对别人好点 你又不会掉肉 |
[1:22:27] | Oh, my God! You’re… Hi. l’m Carol Solomon. | 天哪 你是 我是卡罗尔・所罗门 |
[1:22:33] | l know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[1:22:35] | Of course you do. That’s stupid. | 你当然知道 这问题太傻了 |
[1:22:38] | Listen, l want to take this opportunity to thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:22:40] | l really appreciate you taking a chance on me. | 给予我这个机会 |
[1:22:43] | l know you hire whoever’s best for the job, but l just… | 我知道你肯定选的最佳人选 我只是 |
[1:22:47] | – Carol, let me level with you. – lt’s really special. | -卡罗尔 我跟你说实话吧 -还是要感谢你 |
[1:22:51] | Sure, you have perfect tone and a strong sound | 你的声音确实 |
[1:22:56] | that’s a fitting choice for the genre. | 非常适合这种类型的预告片 |
[1:22:57] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:59] | But l’m using you for a bigger purpose. | 不过我另有目的 |
[1:23:03] | This pseudo-feminist fantasy tween chick-lit bullshit | 我们女性的任务就是 |
[1:23:10] | is a devolution of the female mission. | 让虚伪的男女平等主义者去死 |
[1:23:13] | lt’s cancerous to the intelligence of young women. | 这对现代女性就是个毒瘤 |
[1:23:16] | You got this job because whether the general public | 无论公众接受不接受 |
[1:23:19] | chooses to acknowledge it or not, voice over matters. | 声音才是最重要的 |
[1:23:24] | Everyone in the world watches movie trailers. | 每个人都会看预告片 |
[1:23:27] | Everyone in the world sees commercials on television. | 所有人都看电视广告 |
[1:23:31] | Or they hear them on the radio. And that is power! | 或者在电台里听到 这就是力量 |
[1:23:41] | Look, this quadrilogy is going to make billions of dollars | 这个四部曲将会创造数以十亿计的利润 |
[1:23:45] | and your voice is going to be the one to inspire | 全世界的女孩 |
[1:23:47] | every girl who hears it. | 都会被你的声音激励 |
[1:23:52] | And that’s why l chose you. | 这就是我选你的原因 |
[1:23:55] | Not because you were the best for the job. | 而不是因为你是最佳人选 |
[1:23:57] | Because frankly, you weren’t. | 很明显 你不是最好的 |
[1:24:01] | l bet your dad is proud. | 你爸肯定很骄傲 |
[1:24:10] | Okay. You’re gonna be great. | 别紧张 |
[1:24:18] | You screwed me over. | 你毁了我 |
[1:24:19] | You screwed my daughter. | 你毁了我女儿 |
[1:24:23] | Yes, l did. | 是的 |
[1:24:24] | l don’t like him one bit. | 我一点都不喜欢他 |
[1:24:25] | Which is partially a joke. Really rubbed me the wrong way. | 其实是个笑话 别误解我 |
[1:24:29] | But nonetheless, l’m going to introduce him. Please welcome | 虽然如此 欢迎 |
[1:24:32] | Gustav Warner, everybody. | 古斯塔夫・华纳 |
[1:24:41] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:44] | Tonight, one voice transcends the very generation it represents. | 今夜 一个声音超越了这个时代 |
[1:24:50] | One voice soars above the rest. | 一个声音响彻云霄 |
[1:24:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to present | 女士们 先生们 非常荣幸由我来颁发 |
[1:24:57] | the recipient of the Golden Trailer Lifetime Achievement Award, | 金拖车的终身成就奖 |
[1:25:03] | Sam Sotto. | 得主是萨姆・秀图 |
[1:25:12] | Good job, Sam. | 萨姆 恭喜 |
[1:25:26] | l’m so very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[1:25:28] | My voice seems to have finally thrown in the towel. | 我的声音好像不行了 |
[1:25:36] | l just wanted to… | 我只想 |
[1:25:41] | Well, l had you all going there for a minute, didn’t l? | 你们都相信了 对吧 |
[1:25:45] | But in all sincerity, | 真诚地说 |
[1:25:47] | l just wanted to express | 我想说的话 |
[1:25:50] | how deeply grateful l am for this tremendous accolade. | 真心感谢你们给予我这至高无上的荣誉 |
[1:25:55] | You know, a great voice isn’t only a blessing, it’s also a choice. | 好声音不仅是种馈赠 也是一种抉择 |
[1:26:02] | And l choose every day to be a part of this great industry. | 我每天都想为配音界做点什么 |
[1:26:08] | Now, l’m not quite done with my career yet, | 虽然我不舍离开我热爱的职业 |
[1:26:11] | so don’t get too excited, Gustav. | 不过 古斯塔夫 不要高兴的太早 |
[1:26:17] | But l’m proud to say | 我非常骄傲的告诉你们 |
[1:26:20] | that the tradition carries on. | 传统是会延续下去的 |
[1:26:22] | lt’s surprising where some of our new iconic voices will emerge from. | 有这么多好声音出现 我真的非常惊讶 |
[1:26:29] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[1:26:32] | my father used to say to me, | 我爸以前和我说 |
[1:26:36] | “You’re good, kid, | 孩子 你很棒 |
[1:26:39] | “but as long as l’m around, | 不过只要有我在的一天 |
[1:26:42] | “you’ll never be as good as me.” | 你就超越不了我 |
[1:26:48] | WeII, this award sure does make me feeI pretty good. | 这个奖确实让我感觉不错 |
[1:26:53] | And so tonight l’d like to dedicate this award | 今晚我想把这个奖给予 |
[1:27:01] | to my daughters, who make me very proud. | 让我非常骄傲的女儿们 |
[1:27:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:26] | lt’s a broad new world. | 这是个全新的世界 |
[1:27:32] | All right. Thanks so much. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:34] | So l shared that with all of you guys ’cause l wanted to remind you | 我给你们看这个的目的就是想要提醒你们 |
[1:27:39] | why you’re all here today. | 为什么你们会来参加这个课程 |
[1:27:41] | l guess let’s start with Stacy. | 从斯泰西开始吧 |
[1:27:44] | Stacy, what do you do for a living? | 斯泰西 你是干什么的 |
[1:27:46] | l’m a corporate attorney. | 我是一名公司的律师 |
[1:27:48] | Great. And l know you’ve been on a job hunt. | 我知道你最近在找工作 |
[1:27:50] | How’s that going for you? | 工作找的怎么样 |
[1:27:51] | l’ve been interviewing for about 1 0 months. | 我找了十个月的工作 |
[1:27:56] | And why do you think that is? | 为什么你还没有公司要你 |
[1:27:58] | Because l sound like a sexy baby. | 因为我的声音很幼稚 |
[1:28:00] | Which may be great for the bedroom. | 嘿咻的时候听着很不错 |
[1:28:02] | Yeah. lt is. | 是的 |
[1:28:06] | But am l really going to hire a sexy baby | 可是我真的会要一个这么稚嫩的声音 |
[1:28:09] | to defend me in a patent infringement lawsuit? | 去帮我打专利侵权的案子吗 |
[1:28:12] | Right. No. | 肯定不会 |
[1:28:14] | Over the next six weeks | 接下来的六个星期 |
[1:28:16] | Louis will be recording your voices | 路易斯会录下你们的声音 |
[1:28:19] | and we will listen to your sounds evolve. | 我们会看看你们是否有进步 |
[1:28:22] | Right before your very ears. | 你们自己判断 |
[1:28:24] | ‘Cause women should sound like women. | 女人就应该有女人说话的态势 |
[1:28:27] | Not baby dolls who end everything in a question. | 而不是像洋娃娃一样软绵绵的 |
[1:28:31] | Let’s make a statement. | 要正确表达我们的观点 |
[1:28:35] | Now, who’s ready to be heard? | 现在开始吧 |
[1:28:40] | Great, so what we’re gonna do is north-south-east-west. | 你们用东-南-西-北来练习 |
[1:28:43] | North-south-east-west. | 东-南-西-北 |
[1:28:45] | l’m gonna go say hi to them, but keep it up. | 我先去见见我姐和姐夫 你们继续 |
[1:28:49] | North-south-east-west. | 东-南-西-北 |