英文名称:Inception
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:25] | Hey! Come here! | 快过来 |
[01:26] | I’m on my way. | 马上就来 |
[02:09] | Are you here to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[02:20] | I know what this is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[02:23] | I’ve seen one before. | 很久很久以前 |
[02:26] | Many, many years ago. | 我在一个男人身上见过 |
[02:30] | It belonged to a man I met | 我们在一个梦中相遇 |
[02:32] | in a half-remembered dream. | 而那个梦我已经记不清了 |
[02:37] | A man possessed of some radical notions. | 那个男人满脑子都是激进的想法 |
[02:46] | What is the most resilient parasite? | 最强大的寄生虫是什么 |
[02:49] | A bacteria? A virus? | 是细菌 是病毒 |
[02:53] | An intestinal worm? | 还是肠道蠕虫 |
[02:56] | What Mr. Cobb is trying to say | 柯布先生的意思是… |
[02:58] | An idea. | 是一个想法 |
[03:00] | Resilient. Highly contagious. | 顽强无比 感染性极强 |
[03:03] | Once an idea has taken hold of the brain, | 你头脑中一旦形成一个想法 |
[03:05] | it’s almost impossible to eradicate. | 那就几乎无法抹去 |
[03:07] | An idea that is fully formed, fully understood, | 只要这个想法完整而被理解 |
[03:10] | that sticks. | 就会深深根植在那里 |
[03:12] | Right in there somewhere. | 在大脑里的某个地方 |
[03:13] | For someone like you to steal? | 而你这样的人就来窃取吗 |
[03:15] | Yes. In the dream state, your conscious defenses are lowered… | 对 在梦境中 你的意识会放松警惕 |
[03:18] | and that makes your thoughts vulnerable to theft. | 如此一来你的想法便极易遭到窃取 |
[03:21] | It’s called extraction. | 这就叫做盗梦 |
[03:22] | Mr. Saito, we can train your subconscious to defend itself… | 斋藤先生 我们能训练你的潜意识进行自我防御 |
[03:26] | from even the most skilled extractor. | 就算最出色的盗梦人也无计可施 |
[03:29] | How can you do that? | 你凭什么这么肯定 |
[03:30] | Because I am the most skilled extractor. | 因为我就是最出色的盗梦人 |
[03:33] | I know how to search your mind and find your secrets. | 我知道怎样窥探你的想法并找出你的秘密 |
[03:36] | I know the tricks. | 我掌握其中的窍门 |
[03:37] | And I can teach them to you, so that even when you’re asleep… | 我能教会你 让你即使在睡着时 |
[03:40] | your defense is never down. | 也绝不会放松警惕 |
[03:43] | Look, if you want my help, | 听着 如果你要我帮忙 |
[03:45] | you’re gonna have to be completely open with me. | 就得完全信任我 对我毫无保留 |
[03:47] | I need to know my way around your thoughts better than your wife… | 我得比你的妻子 你的咨询师 |
[03:51] | better than your therapist, better than anyone. | 甚至是任何人 都更了解你的想法 |
[03:53] | If this is a dream, and you have a safe full of secrets… | 如果这是梦 梦里有个藏有你秘密的保险箱 |
[03:56] | I need to know what’s in that safe. | 我必须知道保险箱里有什么 |
[03:59] | In order for this all to work, you need to completely let me in. | 为此你必须对我完全坦诚 |
[04:05] | Enjoy your evening, gentlemen, | 祝你们今晚愉快 先生们 |
[04:07] | as I consider your proposal. | 我会考虑一下你们的提议 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1347个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:286个,六级词汇:160个,GRE词汇:150个,托福词汇:211个,考研词汇:313个,专四词汇:261个,专八词汇:43个, 所有生词标注共:508个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:12] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[04:16] | What’s going on up there? | 上面是怎么回事 |
[05:12] | Saito knows. He’s playing with us. | 斋藤知道了 他在耍我们 |
[05:15] | Doesn’t matter. I can get it here. Trust me. | 无所谓 我能找到它 相信我 |
[05:17] | The information is in the safe. | 情报就在保险箱里 |
[05:19] | He looked right at it when I mentioned secrets. | 我提到秘密时 他下意识地盯着它看 |
[05:23] | What’s she doing here? | 她来干什么 |
[05:27] | Just head back to the room. All right? I’ll take care of this. | 回房间去吧 这里交给我来处理 |
[05:30] | Okay, make sure you do. We’re here to work. | 好吧 你最好处理好 别忘了我们的工作 |
[05:40] | If I jumped, would I survive? | 如果我跳下去 还能活下来吗 |
[05:47] | With a clean dive, perhaps. | 掉进海里的话也许还有希望 |
[05:50] | Mal, what are you doing here? | 茉儿 你在这干什么 |
[05:52] | I thought you might be missing me. | 我以为你会想我 |
[05:54] | You know that I am. | 你知道我想你 |
[05:57] | But I can’t trust you anymore. | 但我不能再相信你了 |
[06:00] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[06:03] | Looks like Arthur’s taste. | 看着像是亚瑟的品味 |
[06:05] | Actually, the subject is partial to postwar British painters. | 其实是这次的目标喜欢战后英国画家的作品 |
[06:11] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[06:20] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[06:22] | do the children miss me? | 孩子们想我吗 |
[06:28] | You can’t imagine. | 想到你无法想象 |
[06:34] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[06:35] | Just getting some fresh air. | 出去透透新鲜空气 |
[06:37] | Stay where you are, Mal. | 坐那别动 茉儿 |
[06:52] | God, damn it. | 见鬼 |
[07:56] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[07:58] | The gun, Dom. | 道姆 把枪放下 |
[08:08] | Please. | 快点 |
[08:21] | Now the envelope, Mr. Cobb. | 把信封交出来 柯布先生 |
[08:24] | Did she tell you? Or have you known all along? | 是她告诉你的呢 还是你本来就知道 |
[08:28] | That you’re here to steal from me, or that we are actually asleep? | 知道你是来偷东西的 还是我们其实在做梦 |
[08:37] | I want to know the name of your employer. | 告诉我你雇主的名字 |
[08:41] | Ah, there’s no use threatening him in a dream, right, Mal? | 你也知道在梦里威胁他没用吧 茉儿 |
[08:46] | That depends on what you’re threatening. | 那得看你怎么威胁了 |
[08:49] | Killing him would just wake him up. | 杀了他只会让他醒过来 |
[08:52] | But pain… | 而疼痛… |
[08:57] | Pain is in the mind. | 他的大脑会感受到疼痛 |
[09:00] | And judging by the decor, | 从周围的布局来看 |
[09:01] | we’re in your mind, aren’t we, Arthur? | 我们是在你的梦里吧 亚瑟 |
[09:15] | What are you doing? It’s too soon. | 搞什么 你醒得太早了 |
[09:17] | I know. But the dream’s collapsing. | 我知道 但梦境崩溃了 |
[09:18] | I’m gonna try to keep Saito under a little bit longer. | 我尽量让斋藤多逗留一会 |
[09:21] | We’re almost there. | 我们快得手了 |
[09:36] | He was close. Very close. | 他差点就得手了 |
[09:54] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[10:22] | This isn’t gonna work. Wake him up. | 不起作用 把他叫醒 |
[10:45] | He won’t wake. | 他醒不过来 |
[10:51] | – Give him the kick. – What? | -让他坠落 -什么 |
[10:53] | Dunk him. | 把他推下去 |
[11:39] | He’s out. | 他昏过去了 |
[11:45] | You came prepared, hmm? | 你是有备而来啊 |
[11:47] | Not even my head of security knows this apartment. | 连我的保安主管都不知道这座公寓 |
[11:50] | How did you find it? | 你怎么会知道 |
[11:52] | It’s difficult for a man of your position | 像你这种地位的男人 |
[11:54] | to keep a love nest like this secret… | 要保密这样一个爱巢可不容易 |
[11:56] | particularly where there’s a married woman involved. | 尤其对方还是有夫之妇 |
[11:59] | – She would never… – Yet here we are. | -不可能 -但事实摆着 我们在这了 |
[12:02] | – With a dilemma. – They’re getting closer. | -进退两难 -他们慢慢逼近了 |
[12:04] | – You got what you came for. – Well, that’s not true. | -你们已经达到目的了 -并没有 |
[12:07] | You left out a key piece of information, didn’t you? | 你把关键部分藏起来了吧 |
[12:10] | You held something back because you knew what we were up to. | 你知道我们的目的 所以有所保留 |
[12:13] | – Question is, why’d you let us in at all? – An audition. | -但你为何还让我们进来 -算是一次试探 |
[12:17] | – An audition for what? – Doesn’t matter. You failed. | -什么试探 -不重要了 你失败了 |
[12:20] | We extracted every bit of information you had in there. | 我们窃取了你脑中所有的情报 |
[12:23] | But your deception was obvious. | 但你的诡计已被拆穿了 |
[13:06] | So leave me and go. | 放了我 你们走吧 |
[13:08] | You don’t seem to understand, Mr. Saito. | 你还不明白吗 斋藤先生 |
[13:11] | That corporation that hired us, they won’t accept failure. | 雇佣我们的公司 他们可不允许失败 |
[13:15] | We won’t last two days. | 不然我们就死定了 |
[13:20] | Cobb? | 柯布 |
[13:21] | Looks like I’m gonna have to do this a little more simply. | 看来我只能简单粗暴一下了 |
[13:24] | Tell us what you know! | 把你知道的告诉我们 |
[13:26] | Tell us what you know, now! | 快点告诉我们 |
[13:31] | I’ve always hated this carpet. | 我一直讨厌这条地毯 |
[13:35] | It’s stained and frayed in such distinctive ways. | 它褪色和磨损得这么与众不同 |
[13:40] | But very definitely made of wool. | 但好歹是条羊毛毯子 |
[13:44] | Right now… | 可现在… |
[13:47] | I’m lying on polyester. | 我却躺在一条涤纶毯子上 |
[13:53] | Which means I’m not lying on my carpet, in my apartment. | 也就是说 我不是躺在自己公寓的地毯上 |
[13:59] | You have lived up to your reputation, Mr. Cobb. | 你果然不负盛名 柯布先生 |
[14:03] | I’m still dreaming. | 我依然在做梦 |
[14:12] | – How’d it go? – Not good. | -进展如何 -不太妙 |
[14:19] | Dream within a dream, huh? I’m impressed. | 梦中有梦 真是佩服 |
[14:24] | But in my dream, you play by my rules. | 但在我梦里 得由我说了算 |
[14:28] | Ah, yes, but you see, Mr. Saito… | 这么说吧 斋藤先生… |
[14:30] | We’re not in your dream. | 我们不是在你的梦里 |
[14:32] | We’re in mine. | 而是在我的梦里 |
[14:43] | Asshole. How do you mess up the carpet? | 蠢货 你怎么会把地毯搞错 |
[14:46] | – It wasn’t my fault. – You’re the architect. | -那不是我的错 -你可是筑梦师 |
[14:48] | I didn’t know he was gonna rub his cheek on it! | 我怎么知道他会把他揍得贴在地毯上 |
[14:50] | That’s enough. | 别吵了 |
[14:53] | You. What the hell was all that? | 还有你 你究竟在搞什么 |
[14:55] | – I have it under control. – I’d hate to see you out of control. | -我控制住了局势 -是么 那失控岂不是更夸张 |
[14:58] | We don’t have time for this. I’m getting off at Kyoto. | 没时间争论了 我要在京都下车 |
[15:02] | Why? He’s not gonna check every compartment. | 怎么 他又不会查看每节车厢 |
[15:04] | Yeah, well, I don’t like trains. | 没错 但我不喜欢坐火车 |
[15:05] | Listen. Every man for himself. | 听好 各自保重吧 |
[16:23] | Yes, hello? | 你好 |
[16:24] | – Hi, Daddy. – Hi, Dad. | -爸爸 -爸爸 |
[16:27] | Hey, guys. Hey. How are you? How you doing, huh? | 小鬼们 你们好吗 过得怎样 |
[16:31] | – Good. – Okay, I guess. | -很好 -还好吧 |
[16:33] | Okay? Who’s just okay? Is that you, James? | 还好吧 这是谁在说话 是你吗 詹姆斯 |
[16:37] | Yeah. When are you coming home, Dad? | 是我 爸爸 你什么时候回家 |
[16:42] | Well, I can’t, sweetheart. I can’t. | 不行 亲爱的 我不能回家 |
[16:44] | Not for a while, remember? | 还得一阵子 记得吗 |
[16:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:48] | Look, I told you, I’m away because I’m working, right? | 我说过了 我要工作 不能回家 |
[16:54] | Grandma says you’re never coming back. | 外婆说你再也不会回来了 |
[16:58] | Phillipa, is that you? | 菲丽帕 是你吗 |
[17:01] | Put Grandma on the phone for me, will you? | 让外婆听电话好吗 |
[17:03] | She’s shaking her head. | 她在摇头 |
[17:07] | Well, just hope she’s wrong about that. | 那我们只能但愿她错了 |
[17:10] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[17:12] | Yeah, James? | 怎么了 詹姆斯 |
[17:13] | Is Mommy with you? | 妈妈和你在一起吗 |
[17:18] | James, we talked about this. | 詹姆斯 我们谈过了 |
[17:21] | Mommy’s not here anymore. | 妈妈已经不在这了 |
[17:25] | Where? | 那她在哪里 |
[17:28] | That’s enough, kids. Say bye-bye. | 好了 孩子们 说再见吧 |
[17:30] | Listen, I’m gonna send some presents with Grandpa, all right? | 听着 我会让外公带些礼物回去 好吗 |
[17:34] | And you be good, you be… | 你们要听话… |
[17:45] | – Our ride’s on the roof. – Right. | -直升机就在房顶 -好 |
[17:55] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:56] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. Why? | 我很好 怎么了 |
[17:58] | Well, down in the dream, Mal showing up. | 我们在梦里时 茉儿出现了 |
[18:01] | Look, I’m, uh, sorry about your leg. | 很抱歉她开枪打了你的腿 |
[18:03] | Won’t happen again. | 不会再这样了 |
[18:04] | It’s getting worse, isn’t it? | 情况越来越糟了吧 |
[18:05] | One apology’s all you’re getting, all right, Arthur? | 我们就事论事好吧 亚瑟 |
[18:08] | – Where’s Nash? – He hasn’t shown. You wanna wait? | -纳什人呢 -他还没来 要等他吗 |
[18:10] | We were supposed to deliver Saito’s expansion plans… | 我们早该在2小时前就把 |
[18:13] | to Cobol Engineering two hours ago | 斋藤的扩建计划交给科博工程公司 |
[18:15] | By now, they know we failed. | 现在他们肯定知道我们失败了 |
[18:17] | It’s time we disappear. | 我们得赶快跑路 |
[18:19] | – Where you gonna go? – Buenos Aires. | -你要去哪里 -布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[18:21] | I can lie low there, | 在那里避一阵风头 |
[18:23] | maybe sniff out a job when things quiet down. You? | 等风平浪静了没准还能揽个活 你呢 |
[18:26] | Stateside. | 回美国 |
[18:27] | Send my regards. | 记得代我问候你家人 |
[18:35] | He sold you out. Thought to come to me and bargain for his life. | 他出卖了你们 跑来求我饶他一命 |
[18:41] | So I offer you the satisfaction. | 现在我交给你们处理吧 |
[18:46] | It’s not the way I deal with things. | 我不做这种事 |
[19:01] | – What will you do with him? – Nothing. | -你要对他怎么样 -没什么 |
[19:05] | But I can’t speak for Cobol Engineering. | 但科博公司就难说了 |
[19:22] | – What do you want from us? – Inception. | -你想要我们做什么 -植梦 |
[19:26] | – Is it possible? – Of course not. | -可能吗 -当然不可能 |
[19:29] | If you can steal an idea from someone’s mind… | 你要是能从别人脑中窃取想法 |
[19:31] | why can’t you plant one there instead? | 为何不能反过来植入一个念头 |
[19:33] | Okay, here’s me planting an idea in your head. | 好吧 现在我来对你植入一个想法 |
[19:35] | I say, “Don’t think about elephants”. | 我说 “不要去想大象” |
[19:38] | What are you thinking about? | 你会想到什么 |
[19:39] | Elephants. | 大象 |
[19:40] | Right. But it’s not your idea, | 没错 但这不是你的想法 |
[19:42] | because you know I gave it to you. | 因为你知道是我灌输给你的 |
[19:43] | The subject’s mind can always trace the genesis of the idea. | 目标的大脑总能追溯想法的来源 |
[19:47] | – True inspiration’s impossible to fake. – That’s not true. | -不可能假造真实的想法来源 -那不一定 |
[19:52] | – Can you do it? – Are you offering me a choice? | -你能做到吗 -你是在给我选择吗 |
[19:56] | Because I can find my own way to square things with Cobol. | 因为我自己有办法摆平科博的麻烦 |
[19:58] | Then you do have a choice. | 那你自己选择吧 |
[20:01] | Then I choose to leave, sir. | 那我选择离开 先生 |
[20:07] | Tell the crew where you want to go. | 告诉机组你的目的地 |
[20:14] | Hey, Mr. Cobb. | 柯布先生 |
[20:19] | How would you like to go home,to America, to your children? | 如果让你回家 回到美国的孩子身边 意下如何 |
[20:25] | You can’t fix that. No one can. | 这你做不到 没人可以 |
[20:29] | – Just like inception. – Cobb, come on. | -比植梦还难吗 -柯布 走吧 |
[20:36] | – How complex is the idea? – Simple enough. | -这个想法有多复杂 -相当简单 |
[20:39] | No idea is simple when you need to plant it | 你要植入对方大脑中的想法 |
[20:41] | in somebody else’s mind. | 不可能简单 |
[20:43] | My main competitor is an old man in poor health. | 我的主要竞争对手是个病入膏肓的老人 |
[20:46] | His son will soon inherit control of the corporation. | 他的儿子马上就要继承他的公司 |
[20:51] | I need him to decide to break up his father’s empire. | 我要他决定解散他父亲的商业帝国 |
[20:55] | – Cobb, we should walk away from this. – Hold on. | -柯布 我们不要插手 -先等一下 |
[21:00] | If I were to do this, if I even could do it… | 如果我愿意干 如果我确实做到了 |
[21:03] | I’d need a guarantee. | 我需要你的保证 |
[21:05] | – How do I know you can deliver? – You don’t. | -我怎么确定你能做到 -你别无选择 |
[21:09] | But I can. | 只能相信我 |
[21:11] | So do you want to take a leap of faith… | 那么你是想心怀幻想 |
[21:16] | or become an old man, filled with regret… | 还是变成一个老人 心中充满悔恨 |
[21:20] | waiting to die alone? | 孤零零地等死 |
[21:26] | Assemble your team, Mr. Cobb. | 集结你的团队吧 柯布先生 |
[21:29] | And choose your people more wisely. | 这次可要慎重挑选队友了 |
[21:39] | Look, I know how much you wanna go home. | 我知道你有多想回家 |
[21:43] | This can’t be done. | 但这活我们干不了 |
[21:45] | Yes, it can. | 不 可以 |
[21:47] | Just have to go deep enough. | 只要潜入得足够深 |
[21:49] | You don’t know that. | 你没法确定 |
[21:51] | I’ve done it before. | 我以前做过 |
[21:54] | Who’d you do it to? | 是对谁 |
[22:01] | Why are we going to Paris? | 我们为什么去巴黎 |
[22:04] | We’re gonna need a new architect. | 我们需要一个新的筑梦师 |
[22:23] | You never did like your office, did you? | 你从来不喜欢你的办公室吧 |
[22:27] | No space to think in that broom cupboard. | 那个地方小得根本没法思考 |
[22:32] | Is it safe for you to be here? | 你来这里安全吗 |
[22:35] | Extradition between France and the United States… | 你也知道 法国和美国间的引渡条款 |
[22:38] | is a bureaucratic nightmare, you know that. | 简直就是官僚主义的噩梦 |
[22:40] | I think they might find a way | 说不定就你这个案子 |
[22:41] | to make it work in your case. | 他们会想办法破个例 |
[22:43] | Look, I, uh, brought these for you to… | 我买了一些东西 |
[22:46] | give to the kids when you have a chance. | 你有机会就带给孩子们吧 |
[22:48] | It’ll take more than the occasional stuffed animal… | 时不时地送点绒毛玩具 |
[22:51] | to convince those children they still have a father. | 这样做爸爸可不行 |
[22:54] | I’m just doing what I know. | 我只是尽我所能 |
[22:56] | I’m doing what you taught me. | 这些都是你教我的 |
[22:57] | I never taught you to be a thief. | 我从没教你去偷东西 |
[22:59] | No, you taught me to navigate people’s minds. | 没错 你教我如何引导别人的思想 |
[23:01] | But after what happened… | 但在那件事以后… |
[23:03] | there weren’t a whole lot of legitimate ways | 几乎就没什么合法的机会 |
[23:04] | for me to use that skill. | 能让我发挥这种技能了 |
[23:11] | What are you doing here, Dom? | 道姆 你来这做什么 |
[23:15] | I think I found a way home. | 我想我找到回家的方法了 |
[23:17] | It’s a job for some very, very powerful people. | 只要为一些权高位重的人干上一票 |
[23:21] | People who I believe can fix my charges permanently. | 我相信他们能彻底撤销对我的指控 |
[23:26] | But I need your help. | 但我要你帮忙 |
[23:28] | You’re here to corrupt one of my brightest and best. | 你是来带坏我最好的学生吗 |
[23:32] | You know what I’m offering. | 你知道我开的条件优越 |
[23:33] | Let them decide for themselves. | 你得让他们自己决定 |
[23:35] | – Money. – Not just money. | -钱吗 -不仅仅是钱 |
[23:37] | You remember. | 你也知道 |
[23:38] | It’s the chance to | 那会让我们有机会 |
[23:40] | build cathedrals, entire cities… | 建造大教堂和整座城市 |
[23:41] | things that never existed… | 创造那些现实中从未存在过 |
[23:43] | things that couldn’t exist in the real world. | 也绝不可能存在的事物 |
[23:47] | So you want me to let someone else | 所以你想要我让其他人 |
[23:49] | follow you into your fantasy? | 跟你一起走进你的幻想 |
[23:52] | They don’t actually come into the dream. | 他们不必亲自进入梦境 |
[23:54] | They just design the levels | 他们只需设计梦境 |
[23:56] | and teach them to the dreamers. That’s all. | 再把详情教给梦主就行 |
[23:58] | Design it yourself. | 你自己设计好了 |
[24:02] | Mal won’t let me. | 茉儿会阻止我 |
[24:09] | Come back to reality, Dom. | 回到现实中来吧 道姆 |
[24:13] | – Please. – Reality. | -求你了 -现实 |
[24:16] | Those kids, your grandchildren… | 我的孩子 也就是你的外孙… |
[24:18] | they’re waiting for their father to come back home. | 正等着他们的父亲回家 |
[24:21] | That’s their reality. | 对他们来说这才是现实 |
[24:23] | And this job, this last job, | 而只有完成这最后一次任务 |
[24:25] | that’s how I get there. | 我才能实现这个愿望 |
[24:26] | I would not be standing here if I knew any other way. | 如果不是走投无路 我绝不会来这求你 |
[24:33] | I need an architect who’s as good as I was. | 我需要个和我一样出色的筑梦师 |
[24:40] | I’ve got somebody better. | 比你更出色 |
[24:42] | Ariadne? | 艾莲涅 |
[24:46] | I’d like you to meet Mr. Cobb. | 这位是柯布先生 |
[24:49] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:50] | If you have a few moments, | 如果你有时间 |
[24:51] | Mr. Cobb has a job offer. | 柯布先生有份工作给你 |
[24:54] | He’d like to discuss with you. | 他想和你聊几句 |
[24:55] | A work placement? | 实习吗 |
[24:56] | Not exactly. | 也不算 |
[24:58] | I have a test for you. | 我要先测试一下你 |
[25:00] | You’re not gonna tell me anything first? | 你不先告诉我是什么工作吗 |
[25:02] | Before I describe the job, I have to know you can do it. | 在这之前 我得确认你能够胜任 |
[25:05] | – Why? – It’s not, strictly speaking, legal. | -为什么 -严格来说 这并不合法 |
[25:11] | You have two minutes to design a maze | 给你两分钟时间 设计一个 |
[25:14] | that it takes one minute to solve. | 花费一分钟才能解开的迷宫 |
[25:18] | Stop. | 时间到 |
[25:22] | Again. | 再试一次 |
[25:25] | Stop. | 时间到 |
[25:29] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 这都太简单了 |
[25:44] | That’s more like it. | 这才像话 |
[26:06] | They say we only use a fraction of our brain’s true potential. | 都说我们只开发了大脑真正潜力的一小部分 |
[26:09] | Now, that’s when we’re awake. | 但这只是在我们醒着的时候 |
[26:11] | When we’re asleep, our mind can do almost anything. | 当睡着时 我们的大脑几乎无所不能 |
[26:14] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[26:15] | Imagine you’re designing a building. | 想象一下 你设计一座建筑物时 |
[26:17] | You consciously create each aspect. | 你有意识地设计出每个部分 |
[26:19] | But sometimes, it feels like it’s almost creating itself, | 但有时却感觉像是建筑在自行构建 |
[26:22] | if you know what I mean. | 明白我的意思吗 |
[26:23] | Yeah, like I’m discovering it. | 对 我只需要去发现而已 |
[26:26] | Genuine inspiration, right? | 纯粹的灵感 是吧 |
[26:28] | Now, in a dream, our mind continuously does this. | 而在梦里 大脑会连续地保持这样 |
[26:31] | We create and perceive our world simultaneously. | 创造和感知 这两个过程同步发生 |
[26:36] | And our mind does this so well | 而我们的大脑是如此神奇 |
[26:38] | that we don’t even know it’s happening. | 以至于我们自己根本没意识到 |
[26:40] | That allows us to get right in the middle of that process. | 这么一来我们就能直接进入这个过程 |
[26:43] | – How? – By taking over the creating part. | -怎么做 -由我们来创造 |
[26:45] | Now, this is where I need you. | 这就是你的工作 |
[26:47] | You create the world of the dream. | 你创造一个梦境 |
[26:50] | We bring the subject into that dream, | 我们把目标带入这个梦境 |
[26:52] | and they fill it with their subconscious. | 这个梦境里则会充满他们的潜意识 |
[26:55] | How could I ever acquire enough detail | 一个梦境的细节要有多逼真 |
[26:58] | to make them think that it’s reality? | 才能让对方相信自己身处现实 |
[27:00] | Well, dreams, they feel real while we’re in them, right? | 我们做梦时总是感觉很真实吧 |
[27:04] | It’s only when we wake up | 只有等我们醒来后 |
[27:05] | that we realize something was actually strange. | 才会意识到不对劲 |
[27:09] | Let me ask you a question. | 问你个问题吧 |
[27:10] | You never really remember the beginning of a dream, do you? | 你从不记得梦的开头吧 |
[27:14] | You always wind up right in the middle of what’s going on. | 总是突然就这么置身其中 |
[27:17] | I guess, yeah. | 我想是吧 |
[27:18] | So how did we end up here? | 那我们是怎么来这的 |
[27:20] | Well, we just came from the, uh… | 我们刚从… |
[27:23] | Think about it, Ariadne. How did you get here? | 仔细想想 艾莲涅 你怎么来这的 |
[27:27] | Where are you right now? | 你现在哪里 |
[27:32] | We’re dreaming? | 我们在做梦吗 |
[27:33] | You’re in the middle of the workshop, sleeping. | 你其实正睡在工作坊中央 |
[27:36] | This is your first lesson in shared dreaming. Stay calm. | 这是你分享梦境的第一课 冷静 |
[28:16] | If it’s just a dream, then why are you covering… | 如果这只是做梦 你为什么要遮挡… |
[28:20] | Because it’s never just a dream, is it? | 因为这绝不仅仅只是个梦 |
[28:22] | And a face full of glass hurts like hell. | 玻璃刺在脸上的感觉生疼 |
[28:23] | When you’re in it, it feels real. | 你做梦时 感觉是真实的 |
[28:25] | That’s why the military developed dream sharing. | 所以军队开发了分享梦境系统 |
[28:28] | It was a training program for soldiers to shoot, | 士兵能通过这个程序 |
[28:30] | stab and strangle each other… | 身临其境地射击 格斗和搏杀 |
[28:31] | and then wake up. | 而不会受到伤害 |
[28:33] | How did architects become involved? | 筑梦师的工作是什么 |
[28:35] | Well, someone had to design the dreams, right? | 总得有人去设计梦境吧 |
[28:39] | Why don’t you give us another five minutes? | 再给我们五分钟吧 |
[28:41] | Five minutes? | 五分钟 |
[28:44] | What? We were talking for, like, at least an hour. | 怎么会 我们少说也谈了一个小时 |
[28:46] | In a dream, your mind functions more quickly… | 你做梦时 大脑运转速度加快 |
[28:49] | therefore time seems to feel more slow. | 所以时间相对变慢 |
[28:52] | Five minutes in the real world gives you an hour in the dream. | 现实中的五分钟 相当于梦境里的一小时 |
[28:56] | Why don’t you see what you can get up to in five minutes? | 何不看看你在五分钟内能做些什么 |
[29:05] | You’ve got the basic layout. Bookstore, cafe? | 基本布局有了 书店 咖啡店 |
[29:08] | Almost everything else is here too. | 该有的东西差不多都有了 |
[29:10] | – Who are the people? – Projections of my subconscious. | -这些人是谁 -我潜意识中的映射 |
[29:13] | – Yours? – Yes. | -你的吗 -对 |
[29:14] | Remember, you are the dreamer. You build this world. | 记住 你是梦主 你创造了梦境 |
[29:17] | I am the subject. My mind populates it. | 而我是目标 梦境里充满了我的潜意识 |
[29:20] | You can literally talk to my subconscious. | 你还可以和我的潜意识交谈 |
[29:22] | That’s one of the ways we extract information from the subject. | 这也是盗取目标秘密的方法之一 |
[29:25] | How else do you do it? | 除此之外呢 |
[29:26] | By creating something secure, | 你可以设计一个安全场所 |
[29:28] | like a bank vault or a jail. | 比如银行金库 或是监狱 |
[29:30] | The mind automatically fills it with information it’s trying to protect. | 重要信息就会自动存入其中 |
[29:34] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[29:36] | – Then you break in and steal it? – Well… | -你再潜入梦境去偷吗 -这个嘛… |
[29:39] | I guess I thought that the dream’s space should be all about the visual, | 我本以为梦境该基于视觉 |
[29:43] | but it’s more about the feel of it. | 但其实更重要的是去感觉 |
[29:45] | My question is what happens when you | 我想知道 如果我颠覆了 |
[29:48] | start messing with the physics of it all? | 物理规律 会有什么后果 |
[30:31] | – It’s something, isn’t it? – Yes, it is. | -很厉害吧 -是啊 |
[30:59] | Why are they all looking at me? | 他们为什么都看着我 |
[31:01] | Because my subconscious feels that someone else is creating this world. | 因为我的潜意识觉得这是别人创造的梦境 |
[31:05] | The more you change things, | 你改建得越离谱 |
[31:06] | the quicker the projections start to converge on you. | 映射就会越早如潮水般涌向你 |
[31:09] | Converge? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:10] | They sensed the foreign nature of the dreamer. | 他们一旦察觉外来入侵的梦主 |
[31:12] | They attack like white blood cells fighting an infection. | 就会像白血球抵抗感染那般攻击对方 |
[31:15] | Are they gonna attack us? | 他们会攻击我们吗 |
[31:18] | No, actually, just you. | 不 只攻击你 |
[31:25] | This is great. But I’m telling you, | 这样很棒 但我也说了 |
[31:26] | if you keep changing things like this… | 如果你再这么继续下去… |
[31:32] | Gees! Mind telling your subconscious to take it easy? | 受不了 就不能让你的潜意识冷静点么 |
[31:35] | It’s my subconscious, remember, I can’t control it. | 这可是我的潜意识 我自己没法控制 |
[32:31] | Very impressive. | 佩服 |
[32:44] | I know this bridge. This place is real, isn’t it? | 我认识这座桥 这是现实中的场所吧 |
[32:48] | Yeah, I cross it everyday to get to the college. | 对 我每天穿过桥去学校 |
[32:51] | Never recreate places from your memory, | 绝不能重建你记忆里的场景 |
[32:53] | always imagine new places. | 必须创造新的东西 |
[32:54] | Well, you gotta draft from stuff you know, right? | 你总得借用熟悉的东西吧 |
[32:56] | Only use details, uh… | 只能借用细节… |
[32:57] | A street lamp, or a phone booth, never entire areas. | 比如路灯啊电话亭啊 但绝不能复制整块地方 |
[33:00] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[33:01] | Because building a dream from your memory… | 因为借用记忆中的场景塑造梦境 |
[33:03] | is the easiest way to lose your grasp on what’s real and what is a dream. | 极易让你迷失何为梦境何为现实 |
[33:06] | – Is that what happened to you? – Listen to me, | -你有过这种经历吗 -听着 |
[33:08] | this has nothing to do with me, understand? | 这和我无关 懂吗 |
[33:11] | Is that why you need me to build your dreams? | 所以你要我来帮你筑梦吗 |
[33:13] | Get off of her. Back off. | 放开她 走开 |
[33:15] | – Back off! – No! | -滚开 -别碰我 |
[33:16] | Get off of her! | 别碰她 |
[33:19] | Mal! | 茉儿 |
[33:21] | Wake me up! Wake me up! | 把我叫醒 快把我叫醒 |
[33:23] | Mal! Mal! | 茉儿 |
[33:25] | Wake me up! Wake me up! | 把我叫醒 |
[33:27] | Hey, hey, hey! Look at me. You’re okey? You’re okey? | 看着我 你没事了 没事了 |
[33:32] | Why… why wouldn’t I wake up? | 为什么我醒不过来 |
[33:35] | Because there was still some time on the clock, | 因为设定的时间还没到 |
[33:37] | and you can’t wake up within a dream unless you die. | 除非你在梦里死去 不然没法提前醒来 |
[33:39] | – She’ll need a totem. – What? | -她需要个图腾 -什么 |
[33:41] | A totem is a small personal… | 图腾是个小的私人… |
[33:43] | That’s some subconscious you’ve got in you, Cobb. | 你的潜意识可真厉害啊 柯布 |
[33:46] | She’s a real charmer! | 还是个美人呢 |
[33:47] | Oh, I see you met Mrs. Cobb. | 看来你见过柯布夫人了 |
[33:49] | – She’s his wife? – Yeah. So… a totem, | -那是他妻子吗 -对 话说图腾… |
[33:52] | you need a small object potentially heavy, | 你需要一个小巧的物件 |
[33:54] | something could have on you all the time | 能够一直带在身边 |
[33:56] | – that no one else knows. – Like a coin? | -不能让别人知道 -像硬币吗 |
[33:58] | No, it must be more unique than that. | 不 得更独特才行 |
[34:01] | This is a loaded die. | 这是一个注铅的骰子 |
[34:04] | No, I can’t let you touch it, that would defeat the purpose. | 不 你不能碰 不然就没意义了 |
[34:07] | Only I know the balance and the weight of this particular loaded die. | 只有我知道这个特制骰子的重心和重量 |
[34:12] | That way, when you look at your totem, | 只有这样 当你看着自己的图腾 |
[34:13] | you know, beyond a doubt, that you’re not in someone else’s dream. | 你才能确信自己不在别人的梦里 |
[34:20] | I… I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[34:21] | if you can’t see what’s going on, or if you just don’t want to, | 你是不想知道还是的确不知道 |
[34:25] | but Cobb has some serious problems that he’s tried to bury down there. | 柯布的内心深处隐藏着很严重的问题 |
[34:28] | And I’m not about to just open my mind to someone like that. | 我可不想对这种人敞开心扉 |
[34:38] | She’ll be back. | 她会回来的 |
[34:39] | I’ve never seen anyone pick it up that quickly before. | 我还从没见过有人能学得这么快 |
[34:42] | Reality is not gonna be enough for her now. | 现实已经不能满足她了 |
[34:45] | When she comes back… | 当她回来时… |
[34:47] | when she comes back, you’re gonna help her building mazes. | 你就教她设计迷宫 |
[34:50] | – Where’re you gonna be? – I gotta go visit Eames. | -那你呢 -我要去找伊姆斯 |
[34:52] | Eames? Now he’s in Mombasa. | 伊姆斯 他在蒙巴萨[肯尼亚港口城市] |
[34:55] | It’s Cobol’s backyard. | 那里可是科博公司的老巢 |
[34:56] | It’s a necessary risk. | 必须冒这个险 |
[34:57] | There’s plenty of good thieves. | 神偷多了去了 |
[34:59] | We don’t just need a thief. We need a forger. | 我们不仅需要小偷 我们需要个伪装者 |
[35:12] | You can rub them together all you want, they’re not gonna breed. | 你再怎么搓也生不出钱来 |
[35:15] | You never know. | 那可不一定 |
[35:17] | I’ll get you a drink. | 去喝一杯吧 |
[35:21] | You’re buying. | 你请客 |
[35:29] | – Your spelling hasn’t improved. – Piss off. | -你的拼写还是这么差 -滚你的 |
[35:31] | – How’s your handwriting? – Versatile. | -书写怎么样了 -好使着呢 |
[35:35] | – Good. – Thank you very much. | -那就好 -多谢 |
[35:37] | Inception. | 植梦 |
[35:39] | Now, before you bother telling me it’s impossible… | 在你费心告诉我这不可能前… |
[35:42] | No, it’s perfectly possible. It’s just bloody difficult. | 这当然可能 只是难得要死 |
[35:45] | Just difficult? | 只是难吗 |
[35:47] | Arthur keeps telling me it can’t be done. | 亚瑟总说这不可能 |
[35:49] | Hmm… Arthur. You’re still working with that stick-in-the-mud? | 哈 亚瑟 你还和那个扑克脸在一起么 |
[35:52] | He’s good at what he does, right? | 作为前哨来说他很优秀 是吧 |
[35:54] | Oh, the best. He has no imagination. | 是最优秀的 只是缺乏想象力 |
[35:57] | – Not like you. – Listen, if you wanna perform inception, | -你就不同 -听着 如果你要植梦 |
[35:59] | – you need imagination. – Let me ask you something, | -必须要有想象力 -问你个问题 |
[36:03] | – have you done it before? – We tried it. | -你以前做过吗 -我们试过 |
[36:06] | We got the idea in place, but it didn’t take. | 想法都就位了 但对方没有上钩 |
[36:08] | You didn’t plant it deep enough? | 你们植入得不够深吗 |
[36:10] | It’s not just about depth, you know… | 这不只是深度问题 |
[36:12] | you need the simplest version of the idea, | 植入的想法必须极其简单 |
[36:14] | in order it to grow naturally in the subject’s mind. | 让目标觉得这是自然而生的想法 |
[36:16] | That’s a very subtle art. | 这可是相当微妙的艺术 |
[36:18] | So what is this idea that you need to plant? | 你要植入的想法是什么 |
[36:21] | We need the heir of a major corporation | 我们要让一个大公司的继承人 |
[36:23] | to dissolve his father’s empire. | 决定瓦解他父亲的企业帝国 |
[36:25] | Well, you see right there, you have various political motivations of… | 这么说吧 关于反垄断的看法 |
[36:28] | anti-monopolistic sentiments and so forth, and all of that stuff. | 有各种各样的政治动机 诸如此类 |
[36:31] | That’s all. | 但是所有的一切 |
[36:32] | It’s really at the mercy of your subject’s prejudice, you see? | 最终还是取决于目标的偏好 明白吗 |
[36:35] | All you have to do is to start with the absolute basic. | 你只须着眼于最基本的东西 |
[36:37] | – Which is what? – The relationship with the father. | -是什么 -他和父亲之间的关系 |
[36:43] | – Do you have a chemist? – No, not yet. | -你有药剂师了吗 -还没有 |
[36:45] | Alright. | 那好 |
[36:46] | Okey, there’s a man here, Yusuf Pierro. | 这儿有个人 叫尤瑟夫·皮耶罗 |
[36:50] | He formulates his own versions of the compounds. | 他配制的药剂独一无二 |
[36:53] | When are you taking me there? | 你什么时候带我去见见 |
[36:54] | Once you’ve lost your tail. | 你先甩掉跟踪你的人吧 |
[36:56] | Man at the bar. | 吧台边的那家伙 |
[36:57] | Cobol engineering. | 科博公司开的赏金 |
[36:59] | That price on my head, was that “dead or alive?” | 对我的悬赏要求是死是活 |
[37:01] | I don’t remember. Let’s see if he starts shooting. | 不记得了 看他开不开枪吧 |
[37:04] | Run interference, I’ll meet you downstairs in the bar in, say uh… | 你替我引开他 我们半小时后 |
[37:07] | say half an hour? | 酒吧楼下见吧 |
[37:08] | – Be back here? – It’s the last place they’d expect. | -再回到这里吗 -最危险的地方最安全 |
[37:10] | Hum-hmm. Well… | 好吧 |
[37:15] | Freddy, Freddy Savens? | 弗雷迪 你是弗雷迪·赛文斯吗 |
[37:17] | My God, it’s you, isn’t it? | 天啊 真的是你吗 |
[37:20] | No, it isn’t. | 看来我认错人了 |
[37:23] | You’re not dreaming now, are you? | 这下你不是在做梦了吧 |
[37:43] | There! | 那边 |
[37:55] | Okey. | 没事 |
[38:04] | Oh, uh… cafe. One… one cafe. | 咖啡 要一杯咖啡 |
[38:18] | One cafe. | 一杯咖啡 |
[38:21] | One cafe. | 一杯咖啡 |
[39:17] | Care for a lift, Mr. Cobb? | 要搭车么 柯布先生 |
[39:20] | What’re you doing here in Mombasa? | 你怎么会在蒙巴萨 |
[39:22] | I need to protect my investments. | 我得保护我的投资对象 |
[39:27] | Ahh, so this is your idea of losing a tail, uh? | 甩个人就这么难吗 |
[39:29] | Different tail. | 还有一伙人 |
[39:39] | Cobb said you’d be back. | 柯布说过你会回来 |
[39:42] | I tried not to come. But… | 我也不想 但… |
[39:44] | But there’s nothing quite like it. | 你已经无法自拔了 |
[39:46] | It’s just… pure creation. | 只是…纯粹的创造 |
[39:50] | Shall we take a look at some paradoxical architecture? | 我们来看一些矛盾建筑吧 |
[39:53] | You’re gonna have to master a few tricks, | 如果你要建造三层不同的梦境 |
[39:55] | if you’re gonna build three complete dream levels. | 就得掌握一些窍门 |
[39:57] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[39:59] | What kind of tricks? | 什么样的窍门 |
[40:01] | In a dream, you can cheat architecture into impossible shapes. | 在梦里 你可以把建筑设计成不可能图形 |
[40:04] | That lets you create closed loops, | 这样你就能造出闭合的循环 |
[40:06] | like the Penrose steps, the infinite staircases. | 好比彭罗斯阶梯 无止尽的阶梯 |
[40:14] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[40:19] | Paradox. | 矛盾建筑 |
[40:21] | So a closed loop like that will help you | 这样的闭合循环 |
[40:23] | disguise the boundaries of the dream you create. | 有助你分辨梦境的边缘 |
[40:25] | But how big do these levels have to be? | 梦境的每一层需要多大 |
[40:28] | It could be anything from the floor of a building to an entire city. | 随你 一个楼面一幢大楼或是一座城市 |
[40:31] | But they have to be complicated | 但梦境必须非常复杂 |
[40:32] | enough that we can hide from the projections. | 能让我们躲避映射的追踪 |
[40:34] | A maze? | 比如一个迷宫吗 |
[40:35] | Right, a maze, and the better the maze… | 对 迷宫 迷宫越好… |
[40:37] | Then the longer we have before the projections catch us? | 映射就越难找到我们吗 |
[40:40] | – Exactly. – My subconscious seems polite enough. | -没错 -我的潜意识就很有礼貌 |
[40:44] | You wait, they’ll turn ugly. | 等着瞧 他们会翻脸不认人 |
[40:46] | No one likes to feel someone else messing around in their mind. | 没人喜欢别人在自己的大脑里乱窜 |
[40:49] | Cobb can’t build anymore, can he? | 柯布不能再筑梦了吧 |
[40:53] | I don’t know if he can’t, but he won’t. | 就算他可以 他也不愿意了 |
[40:55] | He thinks it’s safer if he doesn’t know the layouts. | 他觉得他不知道梦境的话会更保险 |
[40:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:59] | He won’t tell me. I think it’s Mal. | 他不愿意说 我想是因为茉儿吧 |
[41:02] | – His ex-wife? – No, not his ex. | -他前妻吗 -不 不是 |
[41:04] | – They’re still together? – No, she… | -他们还在一起吗 -不 她… |
[41:09] | she’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[41:12] | What you just see in there is just his projection of her. | 你看到的她不过是他脑中的映射 |
[41:18] | – What was she like in real life? – She was lovely. | -她在现实中怎么样 -她很迷人 |
[41:25] | – You’re seeking a chemist? – Yes. | -你要找药剂师吗 -对 |
[41:28] | To formulate compounds for a job. | 任务需要配制药剂吗 |
[41:31] | And to go into the field with us. | 还得和我们一起进入梦境 |
[41:33] | No, I rarely go into the field, Mr. Cobb. | 不 我从不进入梦境 柯布先生 |
[41:36] | We need you there to tailor compounds specific to our needs. | 你得在梦里根据需要定做药剂 |
[41:40] | – Which are? – Great depth. | -有什么要求 -足够深度 |
[41:42] | A dream within a dream? two levels? | 梦中梦吗 两层梦境 |
[41:47] | – Three. – Not possible. | -三层 -这不可能 |
[41:50] | That many dreams within dreams is too unstable. | 这种多层梦境太不稳定了 |
[41:53] | It is possible. You just have to add a sedative. | 有可能 只需要加镇静剂 |
[41:57] | A powerful sedative. | 强效镇静剂 |
[42:01] | – How many team members? – Five. | -一共几个人 -五个 |
[42:04] | Six. | 六个 |
[42:06] | The only way to know you’ve done the job | 只有我和你们一起进入梦境 |
[42:09] | is if I go in with you. | 才能确定你是否完成了任务 |
[42:10] | There’s no room for tourists on a job like this, | 这种工作可不能带观光客 |
[42:13] | Mr. Saito. | 斋藤先生 |
[42:14] | This time it seems there is. | 那这次得破例了 |
[42:17] | This, I think, is a good place to start. I use it everyday. | 先试试这个吧 我每天都用 |
[42:21] | – What for? – Here, I’ll show you. | -用来做什么 -来 我带你看看 |
[42:28] | – Perhaps, you will not want to see. – After you. | -你得做好心理准备 -你先请 |
[42:43] | Ten… twelve, all connected. | 十个…十二个 全部连在一起 |
[42:46] | Bloody hell! | 天啊 |
[42:46] | They come here everyday to share the dream. | 他们每天来这分享梦境 |
[42:51] | You see? Very stable. | 看见了吗 非常稳定 |
[42:59] | – How long do they dream for? – Three, four hours, each day. | -他们每天做梦多久 -三四个小时吧 |
[43:04] | – And the dream time? – With this compound? | -梦里是多久 -在这种药效下 |
[43:06] | About 40 hours, each and every day. | 每人每天四十个小时 |
[43:09] | Why do they do it? | 他们为什么这么做 |
[43:10] | Tell him, Mr. Cobb. | 你来说吧 柯布先生 |
[43:13] | After a while, | 在你用药一阵子后 |
[43:15] | it becomes the only way you can dream. | 不用药就没法做梦了 |
[43:16] | Do you still dream, Mr. Cobb? | 你还做梦吗 柯布先生 |
[43:18] | They come here everyday to sleep? | 他们每天来这做梦吗 |
[43:20] | No, they come to be woken up. | 不 他们是为了醒过来 |
[43:28] | The dream has become their reality. Who are you to say otherwise, uh? | 梦境已成了他们的现实 谁又能说不是呢 |
[43:36] | Let’s see what you can do. | 让我见识一下吧 |
[43:51] | You know how to find me. You know what you have to do. | 你知道怎么找到我 你知道你该怎么做 |
[44:01] | Sharp? No? | 很鲜明吧 |
[44:17] | Are you all right, Mr. Cobb? | 你没事吧 柯布先生 |
[44:22] | Yeah, yeah. I’m just fine. | 放心 我没事 |
[44:32] | Robert Fischer, | 罗伯特·费舍 |
[44:34] | heir to the Fischer-Morrow Energy Conglomerate. | 费舍明日能源集团的继承人 |
[44:37] | What’s your problem with this Mr. Fischer? | 你和这位费舍先生有何瓜葛 |
[44:39] | That’s not your concern. | 这不关你的事 |
[44:41] | Mr. Saito, this… | 斋藤先生 这… |
[44:42] | this isn’t your typical corporate espionage. | 这可不是一般的商业间谍活动 |
[44:45] | You asked me for inception, I do hope you understand that… | 你让我植梦 我希望你明白… |
[44:48] | the gravity of that request. | 这其中的严重性 |
[44:51] | The seed that we plant in this man’s mind will grow into an idea. | 我们会在对方脑中植入一个想法 |
[44:54] | This idea would define him. It may come to change… | 这个想法会决定他的行为 |
[44:59] | it may come to change everything about him. | 可能会彻底改变他的人生 |
[45:01] | We’re the last company standing between them and total energy dominance. | 我们是仅存的能和他们抗衡的能源公司 |
[45:05] | We can no longer compete. | 但我们快撑不住了 |
[45:08] | Soon they’ll control the energy supply of half the world. | 很快他们将控制半个世界的能源供给 |
[45:11] | In effect, they become a new superpower. | 事实上 他们将成为新兴超级帝国 |
[45:15] | The world needs Robert Fischer | 全世界都需要罗伯特·费舍 |
[45:18] | to change his mind. | 改变主意 |
[45:19] | That’s where we come in. | 这要看我们的了 |
[45:21] | How is Robert Fischer’s | 罗伯特·费舍 |
[45:23] | relationship with his father? | 和他父亲的关系如何 |
[45:24] | Rumor is their relationship is quite complicated. | 传言他们之间的关系有些复杂 |
[45:27] | But we can’t work based solely on rumor, can we? | 但光靠传言可不够 是吧 |
[45:30] | Can you get me access to this man here, | 你能让我接近这个男人吗 |
[45:31] | Browning? | 布朗宁 |
[45:33] | Fischer senior’s right-hand man, | 老费舍的左膀右臂 |
[45:35] | Fischer junior’s godfather. | 小费舍的教父 |
[45:37] | It should be possible, if you can get the right references. | 应该不难 只要你有合适的推荐信 |
[45:40] | References are something of a speciality for me, Mr. Saito. | 搞推荐信可是我的专长 斋藤先生 |
[45:45] | I’m not smelling settlement here. | 这里还有未解决的事项 |
[45:48] | – Take them down. – Mr. Browning, | -去搞定它 -布朗宁先生 |
[45:50] | Maurice Fischer’s policy is always one of | 莫里斯·费舍的原则之一 |
[45:53] | avoiding litigation. | 就是避免一切诉讼 |
[45:56] | Well, shall we voice your concerns | 那我们是不是应该把你的想法 |
[45:59] | with Maurice directly? | 直接告诉莫里斯 |
[46:01] | Not sure if that’s necessary. | 没那个必要吧 |
[46:03] | No, no, no. I think we should. | 不 我觉得有必要 |
[46:26] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[46:29] | I don’t wanna bother him unnecessarily, but… | 我也不想因琐事而麻烦他 但… |
[46:32] | Robert, I’ve told you to | 罗伯特 我告诉过你 |
[46:34] | keep out the damn… | 别让那些该死的… |
[46:36] | Just do it! | 照做就是了 |
[46:38] | No, don’t speak, Mr. Fischer. | 你不适合讲话 费舍先生 |
[46:40] | Never… never do thing what I asked. | 总是不照我说的做 |
[46:46] | Leave town. | 出去吧 |
[46:55] | Must be a cherished memory of this. | 这一定是他宝贵的回忆 |
[46:58] | I put it beside his bed. He hasn’t even noticed it. | 我把相框放在他床边 他甚至都没注意到 |
[47:03] | Robert, we need to talk about the power of attorney. | 罗伯特 我们得谈谈委托书的问题了 |
[47:08] | I know this is hard for you… | 我知道现在不合适… |
[47:11] | Not now, uncle Peter. | 现在不行 彼得叔叔 |
[47:12] | But it’s imperative that we start to… | 但刻不容缓 我们得开始… |
[47:17] | The vultures are circling. | 秃鹰在盘旋 |
[47:19] | It is the sicker Maurice Fischer becomes, | 莫里斯·费舍病得越重 |
[47:21] | The more powerful Peter Browning becomes. | 彼得·布朗宁就越强大 |
[47:24] | I’ve had ample opportunity to observe Browning, | 我充分观察了布朗宁 |
[47:27] | adopt his physical presence, study his mannerisms, so on and so forth. | 记下了他的模样 行为模式和习惯等等 |
[47:31] | So now, in the first layer of the dream, | 所以在梦境的第一层 |
[47:33] | I can impersonate Browning, | 我可以模仿布朗宁 |
[47:35] | and suggest the concept to Fischer’s conscious mind. | 并给费舍的大脑灌输暗示 |
[47:38] | Then, when we take him a level deeper, | 当我们带他进入更深一层 |
[47:40] | his own projection of Browning should… | 他脑中产生的布朗宁的映射 |
[47:43] | should feed that right back to him. | 会把这些信息反馈给他自己 |
[47:45] | – So he gives himself the idea? – Precisely. | -让他觉得这是自己的想法 -没错 |
[47:48] | That’s the only way it will stick. It has to seem self-generated. | 只能这么做 必须是自发生成的想法 |
[47:51] | Eames, I am impressed. | 伊姆斯 不错嘛 |
[47:54] | Your condescension, as always, | 能得到你的赞赏 |
[47:58] | is much appreciated, Arthur. Thank you. | 我真是受宠若惊 亚瑟 感激不尽 |
[48:19] | Were you going under on your own? | 你一个人进入梦境吗 |
[48:22] | No, no. I was just, uh… just running some experiments. | 不 我就是做些实验 |
[48:25] | I didn’t realize anyone was here. So… | 没想到这里还有人 所以… |
[48:27] | Yeah, I was just… I was working on my totem, actually. | 嗯 其实我在弄我的图腾 |
[48:30] | Here, let me take a look. | 给我看看 |
[48:33] | So you’re learning, huh? | 你学得还真快 |
[48:35] | An elegant solution for keeping track of reality. | 这种鉴别现实的方法好优雅啊 |
[48:39] | – Was it your idea? – No, it was, uh… | -是你的主意吗 -不 其实… |
[48:42] | It was Mal’s, actually. This is… | 其实是茉儿的主意 这个… |
[48:44] | This one was hers. | 这个陀螺以前是她的 |
[48:46] | She’d spin it in a dream and it would never topple, | 陀螺在梦里转起来就不会倒 |
[48:51] | just spin and spin. | 就这么一直转下去 |
[48:53] | Arthur told me she passed away. | 听亚瑟说她去世了 |
[48:56] | How are the mazes coming along? | 迷宫设计得怎么样了 |
[48:59] | Each level relates to the part of the subject’s | 梦境的每一层都和我们 |
[49:01] | subconscious that we’re trying to access, so… | 要了解的目标潜意识有关 |
[49:04] | Making the bottom level hospital, | 所以最后一层设计成医院 |
[49:06] | so Fischer will bring his father, um… | 这样费舍就会见到他父亲… |
[49:10] | You know, actually I have a question about this layout… | 其实关于这层我有个疑问 |
[49:13] | No, no, no. Don’t… don’t show me the specifics. | 不不不 不要告诉我细节 |
[49:15] | Only the dreamer should know the layout. | 只有梦主才能知道细节 |
[49:17] | Why’s that so important? | 为什么这么在意这点 |
[49:19] | In case one of us brings in our projections, | 以防我们中有人带入了自己的映射 |
[49:21] | we don’t want them knowing the details of the maze. | 可不能让映射知道迷宫的细节 |
[49:24] | You mean in case you bring Mal in? | 你是说茉儿吗 |
[49:28] | You can’t keep her out, can you? | 你没法控制她吧 |
[49:31] | – Right. – You can’t build them because… | -对 -你之所以不能筑梦 |
[49:33] | if you know the maze, then she knows it. | 因为只要你知道迷宫布局 她也就知道了 |
[49:36] | She’d sabotage the whole operation. | 她就会破坏整个行动 |
[49:39] | Cobb, did the others know? | 柯布 其他人知道吗 |
[49:40] | No, they don’t. | 不 不知道 |
[49:41] | You gotta warn them if this is getting worse. | 如果情况恶化 你得警告他们 |
[49:43] | No one said it’s getting worse! | 谁说会恶化了 |
[49:45] | I need to get home. | 我必须回家 |
[49:48] | That’s all I care about right now. | 我现在只关心这点 |
[49:50] | Why can’t you go home? | 你为什么不能回家 |
[49:56] | Because they think I killed her. | 因为警察认为我杀害了她 |
[50:01] | – Thank you. – For what? | -谢谢 -谢什么 |
[50:04] | For not asking whether I did. | 没有问我是不是真的杀了她 |
[50:06] | “I will split up my father’s empire.” | “我要瓦解我父亲的帝国” |
[50:09] | Now this is obviously | 显然这个想法 |
[50:11] | an idea that Robert himself would choose to reject. | 会被罗伯特立刻拒绝 |
[50:13] | Just why we need to plant it | 所以我们得把这个想法 |
[50:14] | deep in his subconscious. | 植入他潜意识深处 |
[50:16] | Subconscious is motivated by emotion, right? Not reason. | 潜意识由感性激发 而不是理性吧 |
[50:20] | We need to find a way to translate this into an emotional concept. | 我们得设法把这转化为感性因素 |
[50:23] | How do you translate a business strategy into an emotion? | 怎么把一个商业策略转变成感性因素 |
[50:26] | That’s what we have to figure out, right? | 这不等着我们想办法么 |
[50:28] | Now, Robert’s relationship with his father is stressed, | 而罗伯特与他父亲的关系紧张 |
[50:31] | to say the least. | 甚至更糟 |
[50:32] | Can we run with that, | 你看这样如何 |
[50:33] | we could suggest to him breaking up his | 我们暗示他 让他认为解散公司 |
[50:34] | father’s company as a “screw you” to the old man? | 是对自己老子的一次反抗 |
[50:37] | No, | 不行 |
[50:37] | ’cause I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time. | 因为积极情感总是胜过消极情感 |
[50:40] | We all yearn for reconciliation, a catharsis. | 我们的心理追求协调 需要宣泄 |
[50:44] | We need Robert Fischer | 必须让罗伯特·费舍 |
[50:46] | to have a positive emotional reaction to all this. | 对整件事产生积极的情感 |
[50:48] | Alright, well, try this, um… | 好吧 试试这个… |
[50:50] | “my father accepts that I want to create for myself, | “我父亲希望我自己创业” |
[50:53] | not follow in his footsteps.” | “而不是跟随他亦步亦趋” |
[50:55] | – That might work. – Might? | -有点意思 -有点 |
[50:58] | We need to do a little better than “might”. | 光是”有点”可不行 |
[51:00] | Oh, thank you for your contribution, Arthur. | 多谢你的建议 亚瑟 |
[51:02] | Forgive me for wanting a little specificities. Specificity? | 明确点总没错吧 明确”一”点 |
[51:06] | Inception is not about being specific. When we get inside his mind, | 植梦可不能指望明确 我们在他的意识里 |
[51:10] | we’re gonna have to work with what we find. | 只能随机应变 |
[51:13] | On the top level, we open up his relationship with his father, | 在第一层梦境 我们先拿父子俩的关系开刀 |
[51:17] | say, “I will not follow in my father’s footsteps.” | 告诉他 “我不想再追随父亲的脚步” |
[51:20] | Then the next level down, we feed him, | 到了第二层 我们让他产生这样的想法 |
[51:23] | “I will create something for myself.” | “我要创造自己的事业” |
[51:25] | Then, by the time we hit the bottom level, we bring out the big guns… | 最后在第三层 我们就亮出王牌 |
[51:28] | – “my father doesn’t want me to be him. – Exactly. | -“我父亲不想我变成他” -没错 |
[51:32] | With three layers down, the dreams are gonna collapse… | 三层梦境很不稳定 稍有干扰 |
[51:35] | with the slightest disturbance. | 梦境就会崩溃 |
[51:36] | Sedation, for a sleep… | 用镇静剂让你入睡… |
[51:39] | stable enough to create three layers of dreaming. | 这样足够稳定 可以维持三层梦境 |
[51:41] | We have to combine with an extremely powerful sedative. | 我们得加入相当强效的镇静剂 |
[51:56] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[51:58] | The compound we’ll be using to share the dream | 我们分享梦境时使用的药剂 |
[52:00] | creates very clear connection between dreamers, | 让每个人间的联结变得异常清晰 |
[52:02] | whilst actually accelerating brain function. | 同时也会加快大脑运转速度 |
[52:04] | In other words, it gives us more time on each level. | 换句话说 每层梦境的时间会增加 |
[52:07] | Brain function in the dream will be about twenty times normal. | 大脑功率在梦中是正常状态下的二十倍 |
[52:10] | When you enter a dream within that dream, the effect is compounded. | 而当你进入更深一层 时间会加倍 |
[52:13] | Three dreams, that’s ten hour times twenty… | 三层梦境 也就是十小时乘以二十… |
[52:16] | I’m sorry, uh… | 不好意思 |
[52:16] | math’s never my strong subject. | 我数学向来不好 |
[52:17] | – How much time is that? – It’s a week the first level down. | -究竟是多长时间 -第一层是一周 |
[52:22] | Six months the second level down. And the third level… | 第二层是半年 而第三层则是… |
[52:25] | Ten years. | 十年 |
[52:28] | Who would wanna be stuck in a dream for ten years? | 谁愿意困在梦里十年之久 |
[52:32] | Depends on the dream. | 看是什么梦咯 |
[52:33] | So once we’ve made the plant, how do we get out? | 那么完成任务后 我们要怎么回来 |
[52:36] | I’m hoping you have something more | 巴望着你这回能优雅些 |
[52:38] | elegant in mind than shooting me in the head? | 不用一枪把我的头打爆 |
[52:39] | – A kick.- What’s a kick? | -用坠落 -什么叫坠落 |
[52:42] | This, Ariadne, would be a kick. | 看这儿 艾莲涅 这就叫坠落 |
[52:46] | It’s that feeling of falling, you get the jolts to wake. | 是一种强烈的下坠感 将你震醒 |
[52:50] | It snaps you out of the dream. | 进而把你拖离梦境 |
[52:51] | Are we gonna feel a kick with this kind of sedation? | 用那种强力镇静剂 我们能感觉到坠落吗 |
[52:53] | Oh, that’s the clever part. | 妙就妙在这儿 |
[52:54] | I customize the sedative | 在这种镇静剂中 |
[52:56] | to leave inner ear function unimpaired. | 我特意保留了内耳功能的完整 |
[52:58] | That way, however deep the sleep, the sleeper still feels falling, | 这样一来 无论你睡得多沉 都能感到下坠 |
[53:05] | or tipping. | 或倾倒 |
[53:06] | The trick is to synchronize a kick that can penetrate all three levels. | 关键是 要让三层梦境的坠落同步发生 |
[53:11] | We can use a musical countdown | 我们可以用音乐倒计时为信号 |
[53:13] | to synchronize different kicks. | 来同步不同层的坠落 |
[53:22] | He hasn’t any surgery schedule, no dental, nothing. | 他没有手术安排 不看牙医 什么都没有 |
[53:26] | Wasn’t he supposed to have a knee operation? | 他不是该动个膝盖手术吗 |
[53:28] | Nothing. Nothing they’d put him under for, anyway. We need… | 没有 没机会让他睡过去 我们… |
[53:31] | We need at least a good ten hours. | 我们至少需要十小时 |
[53:33] | Sydney to Los Angeles, | 悉尼到洛杉矶 |
[53:36] | One of the longest flights in the world. | 全世界飞行时间最长的航线之一 |
[53:38] | He makes it every two weeks. | 他每两周要往返一次 |
[53:40] | And he must be flying private. | 那肯定也是坐他的私人飞机 |
[53:43] | Not if there were unexpected maintenance with his plane. | 要是私人飞机出故障就坐不成了吧 |
[53:47] | – It’d have to be a 747.- Why is that? | -那也得是波音747 -为什么 |
[53:49] | Cause on a 747, pilots are up top, | 因为波音747的驾驶舱在最上面 |
[53:50] | And the first class cabin’s in the nose, | 头等舱在最前部 |
[53:53] | So no one would walk through. | 所以没有人会走来走去 |
[53:54] | But you’d have to buyout the entire cabin, | 但你得包下整个头等舱 |
[53:56] | And the first class flight attendant. | 还要买通头等舱的所有空乘 |
[53:58] | I bought the airline. | 我买下了那家航空公司 |
[54:00] | It seemed neater. | 应该会方便些吧 |
[54:05] | It looks like we have our ten hours. | 看来十小时不成问题咯 |
[54:08] | Ariadne? Terrific work, by the way. | 艾莲涅 那啥 干得漂亮 |
[54:59] | You know how to find me. | 你知道怎么找到我 |
[55:02] | You know what you have to do. | 你知道你该怎么做 |
[55:08] | You remember when you asked me to marry you? | 记得你向我求婚那时吗 |
[55:12] | – Of course I do.- You said you had a dream. | -我当然记得 -你说你做了个梦 |
[55:21] | – That we grow old together.- And we can. | -梦到我们白头偕老 -我们可以的 |
[55:33] | You shouldn’t be in here. | 你不该来这里 |
[55:39] | I just want to see what kind of | 我只是想看看 |
[55:41] | “tests” you’re doing on your own every night. | 你每晚都在独自做什么”实验” |
[55:43] | Whatever it was, it has nothing to do with you. | 不管是什么 都跟你没关系 |
[55:45] | It has everything to do with me. | 和我太有关系了 |
[55:46] | – You’ve asked me to share dreams with you.- Not these. | -你让我和你分享梦境 -不是这些梦 |
[55:50] | These are my dreams. | 这些是我自己的梦 |
[56:02] | Why do you do this to yourself? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[56:06] | This is the only way I can still dream. | 只有这样我才能继续做梦 |
[56:10] | Why is it so important to dream? | 为什么必须得做梦 |
[56:12] | In my dreams we’re still together. | 因为在梦里 我们仍能在一起 |
[56:30] | These aren’t just dreams. These are memories. | 这些不仅是梦 这是你的回忆 |
[56:34] | – And you said never to use memories.- I know I did. | -你说过不能用回忆造梦 -我知道 |
[56:38] | You’re trying to keep her alive.you can’t let her go. | 你想尽办法让她活着 你放不下她 |
[56:43] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[56:45] | These are moments I regret, | 这些都是让我追悔不已的瞬间 |
[56:47] | the memories that I have to change. | 是我必须改变的记忆 |
[56:50] | Well, what’s down there that you regret? | 那这下面有什么让你后悔的事 |
[56:52] | Listen, there’s only one thing you need to understand about me. | 听好 对于我 你只用了解一件事 |
[57:04] | – This is your house? – Mine and Mal’s, yes. | -这是你家吗 -对 是我和茉儿的家 |
[57:09] | – Where is she? – She’s already gone. | -她人呢 -她已经不在了 |
[57:18] | It’s my son, James. | 那是我儿子詹姆斯 |
[57:20] | He’s digging for something, maybe a worm. | 他在挖着什么 大概是条虫子 |
[57:24] | That’s Philippa. | 那是菲丽帕 |
[57:26] | You see, I thought about calling out to them, | 你知道吗 我当时想喊他们 |
[57:28] | so they’d turn and smile and I can see those… | 让他们转过头来对我笑 我就能看到… |
[57:31] | Those beautiful faces of theirs.but… It’s all too late. | 他们俩可爱的面孔 但…一切都太晚了 |
[57:37] | Right now, or never, Cobb. | 再不走就来不及了 柯布 |
[57:44] | Then I start to panic. | 那时我真的慌了 |
[57:45] | I realize I don’t wanna regret this moment, that I.. | 我知道我不想为此后悔 我… |
[57:49] | I need to see their faces one last time. | 我要最后再看一眼他们的面孔 |
[57:52] | James! Philippa! Come on in! | 詹姆斯 菲丽帕 快过来 |
[57:55] | But the moment’s passed. | 但我错过了 |
[57:59] | Whatever I do I can’t change this moment. | 我再怎么努力都无法改变 |
[58:04] | When I’m about to call out to them, they run away. | 就在我想喊他们时 他们跑开了 |
[58:10] | If I’m ever gonna see their faces again, I’ve gotta get back home, | 我要想再见到他们 就一定得回家 |
[58:15] | In the real world. | 在现实中相见 |
[58:58] | – What are you doing here? – My name is… | -你来这干什么 -我是… |
[59:01] | I know who you are. What are you doing here? | 我知道你是谁 你来这干什么 |
[59:13] | – I’m just trying to understand.- How could you understand? | -我只是想试着理解 -你怎么可能理解 |
[59:19] | Do you know what it is to be a lover? | 你知道成为彼此的爱人 |
[59:23] | – To be half of a whole? – No. | -成为彼此另一半的感觉吗 -不知道 |
[59:29] | I’ll tell you a riddle. | 来猜个谜语吧 |
[59:33] | You’re waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. | 你在等待一列火车 那列火车将载你远去 |
[59:41] | You know where you hope this train will take you, | 你了然自己心向何方 |
[59:45] | But you don’t know for sure. | 却不知自己会被载往何处 |
[59:47] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但这并不重要 |
[59:50] | How can it not matter to you where that train will take you? | 火车将载你去哪怎会不重要呢 |
[59:53] | Because you’ll be together. | 因为我们会在一起 |
[59:56] | How could you bring her here, Dom? | 你怎么能带她来这 道姆 |
[59:58] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[1:00:00] | This is a hotel suite where we spent our anniversary. | 这是我们庆祝结婚纪念日的套房 |
[1:00:03] | What happened here? | 这里发生过什么 |
[1:00:06] | You promised! you promised we’d be together! | 你向我承诺过 我们会在一起 |
[1:00:09] | Please, I need you stay here, just for now. | 求你了 留在这 暂时先留在这 |
[1:00:12] | You said we’d be together! you said we’d grow old together! | 你说过我们会在一起 白头偕老 |
[1:00:16] | I’ll come back for you, I promise. | 我会回来找你 我保证 |
[1:00:36] | Do you think you can just build a prison of memories to lock her in? | 你觉得建起一座记忆监狱 就能关住她吗 |
[1:00:42] | Do you really think that’s gonna contain her? | 你真的觉得这样能锁住她吗 |
[1:00:45] | It’s time.Maurice Fischer just died in Sydney. | 是时候了 莫里斯·费舍刚在悉尼去世 |
[1:00:50] | – When’s the funeral? – Thursday, in Los Angeles. | -葬礼在哪天 -星期四 在洛杉矶 |
[1:00:53] | Robert should accompany the body no later than Tuesday. | 罗伯特应该在周二前护送遗体回去 |
[1:00:55] | We should move. | 我们该行动了 |
[1:00:56] | – Right. – Cobb, I’m coming with you. | -好 -柯布 我跟你一起去 |
[1:01:00] | I promised Miles. No. | 我答应过迈尔斯 不行 |
[1:01:01] | The team needs someone who understands what you’re struggling with. | 得有人了解你潜意识里的挣扎 |
[1:01:07] | And it doesn’t have to be me, | 不带上我也可以 |
[1:01:09] | but then you have to show Arthur what I just saw. | 但你得把我刚才看见的都告诉亚瑟 |
[1:01:18] | Get us another seat on the plane. | 在飞机上加个位子 |
[1:01:24] | If I get on this plane, and you don’t honor our agreement, | 如果我上了这飞机 你却不履行我们的协议 |
[1:01:28] | When we land, I go to jail for the rest of my life. | 那着陆后 我就会在监狱里度过余生 |
[1:01:32] | Complete the job en route, I make one phone call from the plane, | 在途中完成任务 我只要在飞机上打个电话 |
[1:01:37] | You’ll have no trouble getting through immigration. | 就能让你顺利入境 |
[1:01:54] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, yeah. I’m sorry. | -抱歉 借过 -不好意思 |
[1:01:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:31] | Excuse me, I think this is yours? You must’ve dropped it. | 抱歉打扰了 这是你的吧 肯定是弄掉了 |
[1:02:35] | – Would you gentlemen care for a drink? – Oh, water, please. | -先生们想要喝点什么吗 -来杯水 谢谢 |
[1:02:38] | Same, please. | 一样 谢谢 |
[1:02:42] | Umm… thank you. | 那个…谢谢 |
[1:02:45] | You know, I couldn’t help but notice, but… | 那个 我忍不住看了一眼 你… |
[1:02:47] | You wouldn’t happen to be related to “the Maurice Fischer”, will you? | 你不会恰巧和那位莫里斯·费舍是亲戚吧 |
[1:02:51] | Yes, he, um… he was my father. | 是的 他…他是我父亲 |
[1:02:55] | He was a very inspiring figure. I’m sorry for your loss. | 他是个很了不起的人 请你节哀顺变 |
[1:03:03] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[1:03:04] | Hey, to your father. May he rest in peace. | 来 敬你父亲 愿他安息 |
[1:04:19] | – Couldn’t you have peed before you went under. – Sorry. | -你睡前就不能去解个手么 -抱歉 |
[1:04:21] | Bit too much free champagne before takeoff, Yusuf? | 免费香槟没少喝吧 尤瑟夫 |
[1:04:24] | Aha, bloody ha. | 呵呵 真他妈好笑 |
[1:04:25] | Well now, he’s gonna be looking for a taxi in this weather. | 这样的天气 他肯定在找出租车 |
[1:04:40] | – Asshole! Hey man, why don’t you try… – Walk away. | -蠢货 你丫怎么不… -滚 |
[1:05:01] | I gotta go. Taxi! Thank you. | 我得挂了 出租车 谢谢 |
[1:05:06] | Alright…Snappy! | 好 太好了 |
[1:05:10] | – What’re you doing? – I’m sorry. I thought it was free. | -你干嘛 -抱歉 我以为是空车 |
[1:05:12] | – No, it’s not. – Maybe we could share. | -不 有人了 -拼个车吧 |
[1:05:14] | Maybe not. Can you pull over to get this… | 还是不了 你能不能靠边停下让他… |
[1:05:20] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[1:05:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:05:38] | There’s five hundred dollars in there, | 这里有五百美元 |
[1:05:40] | And the wallet’s worth more than that. | 这钱包还不止这个价 |
[1:05:41] | – So you might at least drop me at my stop. – I’m afraid… | -好歹送我到目的地吧 -恐怕… |
[1:05:54] | – Covering him! – No! no! no! | -掩护他 -不 不 不 |
[1:05:56] | What was going on? | 这什么情况 |
[1:06:01] | This wasn’t in the design. | 我可没设计这个 |
[1:06:04] | Cobb. Cobb? | 柯布 |
[1:06:58] | Get him! | 干掉他 |
[1:07:06] | – Are you alright? – Yeah, I’m alright, I’m okey. I’m okey. | -你没事吧 -没事 我没事 我还好 |
[1:07:10] | – Fischer’s okey. Unless he gets carsick. – Saito? | -费舍也没事 没准有点晕车 -斋藤 |
[1:07:32] | Get Fischer in the back room, now. | 把费舍带到里屋去 快点 |
[1:07:35] | – Get him in the back room. Move! – What the hell? | -把他带去里屋 快 -这是怎么回事 |
[1:07:38] | – Has he been shot? Is he dying? – I don’t know. | -他中枪了吗 他会死吗 -我不知道 |
[1:07:40] | Jesus Christ! | 老天呐 |
[1:07:41] | Where were you? what happened to you? | 你们去哪儿了 发生了什么事 |
[1:07:42] | We were blocked by a freight train. | 我们被一列货运火车截住了 |
[1:07:44] | Why would you put a train crossing in | 你干嘛在闹市的十字路口上 |
[1:07:45] | The middle of a downtown intersection? | 放一列火车 |
[1:07:46] | – I didn’t.- Where did it come from? | -我没有 -那是哪儿来的 |
[1:07:47] | Lemme ask you a question! Why the hell we were ambushed, huh? | 我还要问你呢 我们怎么会遭伏击 说啊 |
[1:07:50] | Those were not normal projections. | 那些绝不是普通的映射 |
[1:07:51] | He’d been trained, for god’s sakes! | 见鬼的他是受过训练的好不好 |
[1:07:53] | – You’re right.- How could he be trained? | -你说的没错 -他怎么会受过训练 |
[1:07:54] | Fischer’s had an extractor teach his subconscious | 费舍曾让盗梦人训练过他的潜意识 |
[1:07:57] | to defend itself. so… | 进行自我防御 所以… |
[1:07:59] | His subconscious is militarized. This should have shown in the research. | 他的潜意识经过武装 我早该做好调查 |
[1:08:02] | – I’m sorry.- Why the hell you didn’t? | -抱歉 -那你他妈怎么没查出来 |
[1:08:04] | – Calm down. – Don’t tell me to calm down! | -冷静点 -冷你妹 |
[1:08:05] | This was your job, goddamnit! This was your responsibility! | 这是你分内的事 你他妈要负全责 |
[1:08:09] | You were meant to check Fischer’s background thoroughly! | 你应该彻查费舍的背景 |
[1:08:11] | We are not prepared for this type of fire! | 我们可没准备好应付这种枪战 |
[1:08:13] | We have dealt with the subsecurity before. | 我们之前处理过潜意识防卫情况 |
[1:08:15] | We’ll be a little more careful.we’re gonna be fine. | 只要小心一点就会没事 |
[1:08:17] | “Before” is not a part of the plan! He’s dying, for god’s sake! | 之前可没有过这种情况 他快死了 见鬼的 |
[1:08:19] | – Let’s put him out of his misery. – Don’t do that! Don’t do that! | -那就帮他脱离苦海 -别 千万别 |
[1:08:23] | He’s in agony. I’m waking him up. | 他太痛苦了 我唤醒他而已 |
[1:08:26] | No, it won’t wake him up. | 别 那样唤不醒他 |
[1:08:27] | – What do you mean, it won’t wake him up? – It won’t wake him up. | -唤不醒是啥意思 -那样唤不醒他 |
[1:08:29] | When we die in a dream, we wake up. | 在梦中死去 我们就会醒来 |
[1:08:32] | Not from this. | 这次不行 |
[1:08:32] | We’re too heavily sedated to wake up that way. | 我们用的镇静剂太强了 那样根本醒不过来 |
[1:08:35] | Right. so what happens when we die? | 好吧 那我们死了会怎样 |
[1:08:38] | – Drop into limbo. – Are you serious? | -坠入迷失域 -开什么玩笑 |
[1:08:39] | – Limbo? – Unconstructed dream space. | -什么迷失域 -原始的梦境 |
[1:08:42] | What the hell is down there? | 那下面都有什么 |
[1:08:44] | Just raw infinite subconscious. | 只有无尽的原始潜意识 |
[1:08:46] | Nothing is down there, | 什么都没有 |
[1:08:46] | except for whatever might have been left behind | 除非与你分享梦境的某人 |
[1:08:49] | by anyone sharing the dream who’s been trapped there before, | 曾被困在那里 并在那里留下过什么 |
[1:08:52] | Which in our case is just you. | 我们这里就只有你去过 |
[1:08:54] | But how long could we be stuck there? | 我们会被困在那里多久 |
[1:08:56] | Not even think about trying to escape until the sedation eases… | 在镇静剂消退前 不可能逃得出来 |
[1:08:59] | How long? | 到底是多久 |
[1:09:00] | Decades, it could be infinite, I don’t know. | 也许几十年 也许永远 我也不知道 |
[1:09:01] | Ask him. he’s the one who’s been there. | 问他 就他去过那儿 |
[1:09:03] | Let’s just get him upstairs. | 先把他抬楼上去再说 |
[1:09:06] | Great. Thank you. | 好极了 多亏了你啊 |
[1:09:10] | So, now we are trapped in Fischer’s mind | 我们现在被困在费舍的大脑里 |
[1:09:12] | battling his own private army. | 和他的私人武装军队搏命 |
[1:09:14] | And if we get killed, | 要是不小心翘了 |
[1:09:15] | we’ll be lost in limbo | 就会跌进迷失域 |
[1:09:17] | till our brains turn to scrambled egg. hmm? | 干等着脑子变成一锅浆糊 是吧 |
[1:09:26] | You got first aid? | 有急救箱吗 |
[1:09:29] | So you knew about these risks. You didn’t tell us? | 你知道其中的风险 却没有告诉我们 |
[1:09:32] | There wasn’t meant to be any risk. | 本来不会有任何风险 |
[1:09:33] | I didn’t know we’d be dealing with a load of gunfire. | 我怎么知道要面对如此激烈的枪战 |
[1:09:36] | You had no right. | 你没权利这么做 |
[1:09:37] | This is the only way to go three layers deep. | 只有这样我们才能深入三层梦境 |
[1:09:39] | And you, you knew about this and went along with it? | 还有你 你明知危险 为什么不吱声 |
[1:09:41] | I trusted him. | 我相信他啊 |
[1:09:42] | You trusted him? When? When he promised you half his share? | 是吗 就因为他答应分你一半钱吗 |
[1:09:44] | No, his whole share. | 不是 他说全给我 |
[1:09:46] | Besides, he said he had done it before. | 而且他说他原来干过 |
[1:09:48] | You had done it before? What? With Mal? | 干过 和茉儿那次吗 |
[1:09:49] | – Cause that works so good? – That has nothing to do with it. | -那次什么下场 -那次和现在没关系 |
[1:09:51] | I did what I had to do to get back to my children. | 我只是竭尽所能回到我的孩子身边 |
[1:09:53] | So you led us into a war zone with no way out? | 那你就带我们走上绝路吗 |
[1:09:55] | There’s a way out, alright? | 这不是绝路 好吗 |
[1:09:57] | We continue on with the job, and we do this as fast as possible, | 我们继续按计划行事 速战速决 |
[1:10:00] | And we get out using the kick, just like before. | 然后靠坠落醒过来 和计划没差 |
[1:10:03] | Forget it. If we go any deeper, we just raise the stakes. | 歇菜吧 越深入风险越大 |
[1:10:05] | I am sitting this one hour on this level, worse? | 我就在这层 坐等着醒来 又会怎样 |
[1:10:07] | Fischer’s security is surrounding this place | 我们说话这会功夫 |
[1:10:08] | Fischer’s security is surrounding this place as we speak. | 费舍的潜意识卫队就把这里包围了 |
[1:10:10] | The ten hours of flight time is a week at this level. | 十小时的航线 在这一层就是一星期 |
[1:10:12] | That means each and every one of us will be killed, that I can guarantee. | 我可以肯定 要是待在这我们全都死定了 |
[1:10:16] | We have no other choice but to continue on and do it as fast as possible. | 我们除了速战速决 别无选择 |
[1:10:21] | Downwards, is the only way forwards. | 往下深入才是唯一的出路 |
[1:10:26] | Get ready. You, come on. | 准备好 你跟我来 |
[1:10:28] | Let’s go shake him up. | 我们去震他一下 |
[1:10:34] | I’m insured against kidnaping for up to ten million. | 我为防绑架投了一千万保险 |
[1:10:37] | This should be very simple. | 所以简单行事吧 |
[1:10:38] | Shut up! It won’t be. | 闭嘴 没那么简单 |
[1:10:40] | In your father’s office, below the bookshelves, is his personal safe. | 你爸办公室的书架下 有个他的私人保险箱 |
[1:10:44] | – We need the combination. – I don’t know any safe. | -我们要密码 -我不知道有什么保险箱 |
[1:10:48] | It doesn’t mean you don’t know the combination. Tell us what it is. | 那不代表你不知道密码 快告诉我们 |
[1:10:54] | I don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[1:11:01] | We have it on good authority you do know. | 我们有可靠来源说你知道 |
[1:11:05] | Yeah? Who’s this authority? | 是吗 是谁 |
[1:11:07] | – Five hundred dollars this cost. – Open inside. | -这玩意居然值五百美元 -打开看看 |
[1:11:11] | Cash, cards, ID, and this. | 现金 各种卡 身份证 还有这个 |
[1:11:20] | – Useful? – Maybe. | -有用吗 -也许吧 |
[1:11:24] | – You’re on. you’ve got an hour. – An hour? | -靠你了 给你一小时 -就一小时 |
[1:11:27] | I was supposed to have all night to crack this. | 我本该有整晚时间来对付他 |
[1:11:30] | Saito wasn’t supposed to be shot in the chest. | 斋藤的胸口本不该中枪子儿 |
[1:11:33] | Got one hour to get something useful, please. | 一小时 挖出点有用的 拜托 |
[1:11:37] | What’s that? | 什么声音 |
[1:11:41] | Good authority. | 可靠来源呗 |
[1:11:46] | Uncle Peter. | 彼得叔叔 |
[1:11:48] | – Just… just make them stop. – The combination? | -先让他们住手 -密码是多少 |
[1:11:52] | – I don’t know it.- What does Browning say you do. | -我真不知道 -那为什么布朗宁说你知道 |
[1:11:55] | I don’t know. Just lemme… lemme talk to him, | 我不知道 让…让我跟他谈谈 |
[1:11:57] | and I’ll find out. | 看是怎么回事 |
[1:12:01] | You have one hour. Start talking. | 给你一小时 谈吧 |
[1:12:08] | Are you okey? | 你还好吧 |
[1:12:13] | Those bastards’ve had me for two days. | 这帮杂种已经关了我两天了 |
[1:12:18] | They have someone with access to your father’s office. | 他们派人潜入了你爸的办公室 |
[1:12:20] | – And they’re trying to open his safe.- Yeah. | -试图打开他的保险箱 -我知道 |
[1:12:23] | They thought I’d know the combination, but I don’t know it. | 他们觉得我知道密码 但我不知道 |
[1:12:25] | – Yeah, well, neither do I. so… – What? | -是啊 我也不知 所以… -什么 |
[1:12:29] | Maurice told me that when he passed, | 莫里斯告诉我 在他死后 |
[1:12:31] | you are the only one to be able to open it. | 只有你能打开它 |
[1:12:33] | No, he never… he never gave me any combination. | 没有…他从没告诉过我什么密码 |
[1:12:36] | Maybe he did, I mean, | 也许他说过 我是说 |
[1:12:37] | maybe you just didn’t know it was a combination. | 也许你只是不知道那是密码 |
[1:12:40] | – Well, what then? – I don’t know. | -那会是什么 -我不知道 |
[1:12:41] | Some meaningful combination of numbers based on your… | 你和莫里斯的一些共同经历中 |
[1:12:45] | your experiences with Maurice. | 那些有意义的数字组合 |
[1:12:49] | We didn’t have very many, um… meaningful experiences together. | 我们没什么…有意义的共同经历 |
[1:12:54] | Perhaps, after your mother died. | 或许 在你妈妈去世后 |
[1:12:58] | After my mother died, you know what he told me? | 我妈去世后 你知道他跟我说什么吗 |
[1:13:03] | “Robert, there’s really nothing to be said.” | “罗伯特 我跟你真没什么好说的” |
[1:13:08] | Oh, he was bad with emotions. | 别较真 他不善表达情感 |
[1:13:10] | I was eleven, uncle peter. | 我当时才十一岁啊 彼得叔叔 |
[1:13:14] | – How’s he doing? – He’s in a lot of pain. | -他怎么样 -疼得不行 |
[1:13:17] | When we get down to the lower levels, the pain will be less intense. | 等我们到下面几层 疼痛感就会减弱 |
[1:13:21] | – And if he dies? – The worst case scenario? | -他要是死了呢 -最坏的情况吗 |
[1:13:25] | When he wakes up, his mind is completely gone. | 他醒来后 会完全迷失了神智 |
[1:13:28] | Cobb, I’ll still honor the arrangement. | 柯布 我仍会履行我们的协议 |
[1:13:31] | I appreciate that, Saito. But.. | 我很感激 斋藤 但… |
[1:13:35] | When you wake up, you won’t even remember that we had an arrangement. | 你醒来后 不会记得我们曾有过协议 |
[1:13:38] | Limbo’s gonna become your reality. | 你会将迷失域当做现实 |
[1:13:41] | You’re gonna be lost down there so | 你会迷失在里面 |
[1:13:43] | long that you’re gonna become an old man. | 直到变成一个老人 |
[1:13:45] | – Filled with regret. – Waiting to die alone? | -心中充满悔恨 -孤零零地等死 |
[1:13:49] | No, I’ll come back. and we’ll be young men, together again. | 不 我会回来 我们会一起重回年轻 |
[1:14:02] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[1:14:03] | These people are gonna kill us here, | 如果我们不交出密码 |
[1:14:05] | if we don’t give them the combination. | 这伙人会马上杀了我们 |
[1:14:06] | – They just want a ransom. – I heard them. | -他们不过是想要钱 -我听到他们说了 |
[1:14:09] | They’re gonna whack us in that van and then drive it into the river. | 他们会把我们打晕了塞进货车 再开进河里去 |
[1:14:13] | Alright, what is it in the safe? | 好吧 那保险箱里到底有什么 |
[1:14:16] | Something for you. | 是给你的东西 |
[1:14:17] | Maurice always said it was his most precious gift to you. | 莫里斯总说 那是他留给你最珍贵的礼物 |
[1:14:21] | – A will. – Maurice’s will is with Port and Dunn. | -一份遗嘱 -莫里斯的遗嘱已经交给了律师 |
[1:14:25] | That’s an alternate. | 这份是候补遗嘱 |
[1:14:26] | This would supersede the other, if you want it to. | 如果你愿意 完全可以推翻前一份 |
[1:14:29] | It splits up the component businesses of Fischer-Morrow, | 这份遗嘱是要解散费舍明日能源集团 |
[1:14:32] | and it’d be the end of the entire empire as we know it. | 这么一来 费舍帝国将土崩瓦解 |
[1:14:36] | Destroy my whole inheritance? | 不留给我一丝一毫吗 |
[1:14:40] | – Why would he suggest such a thing? – I just don’t know. | -他为什么要我这么做 -我也不知道 |
[1:14:46] | He loved you, Robert, in his own way. | 他爱你 罗伯特 以他独特的方式 |
[1:14:51] | In his own way? | 他独特的方式吗 |
[1:14:53] | At the end, he called me to his deathbed. | 他临终前 把我叫到他床前 |
[1:14:59] | He could barely speak. | 他连说话都很困难了 |
[1:15:01] | But he took the trouble to tell me one last thing. | 却仍耗尽最后一口气 告诉我一件事 |
[1:15:08] | He pulled me close. | 他把我拉近 |
[1:15:13] | And I could only make out one word — | 我只勉强听清了一个词 |
[1:15:21] | “disappointed.” | “失望” |
[1:15:28] | When were you in limbo? | 你什么时候进过迷失域 |
[1:15:31] | You might have the rest of the team convinced to carry on with this job, | 你或许成功说服了其他人继续任务 |
[1:15:35] | – But they don’t know the truth? – Truth? What truth? | -但他们不知道真相 -真相 什么真相 |
[1:15:38] | The truth that at any minute, | 真相就是 你随时都有可能 |
[1:15:39] | you might bring a freight train through the wall. | 凭空造出一列货运火车来 |
[1:15:42] | The truth that Mal is bursting through your subconscious. | 真相就是 你无法控制你潜意识里的茉儿 |
[1:15:46] | And the truth that as we go deeper into Fischer, | 真相就是 我们不断深入费舍意识的同时 |
[1:15:49] | We’re also going deeper into you. | 也在不断深入你的意识 |
[1:15:51] | And I’m not sure we’re gonna like what we find. | 而且 我想大家不会乐于见到真相 |
[1:15:58] | We were working together. | 我们曾一起工作 |
[1:16:00] | We were exploring the concept of a dream within a dream. | 努力探索着梦中梦的概念 |
[1:16:04] | I kept pushing things. I wanted to go deeper and deeper. | 我费劲功夫向前走 想要走得更深 |
[1:16:07] | I wanted to go further. | 走得更远 |
[1:16:10] | I just didn’t understand the concept | 我当时还没意识到 |
[1:16:12] | that hours could turn into years down there, | 现实的几小时会变成梦中的几年 |
[1:16:15] | And we could get trapped so deep that only | 而我们陷得如此之深 |
[1:16:18] | wound up on the shore of our own subconscious. | 醒来时已经到了潜意识的边缘 |
[1:16:22] | We lost sight of what was real. | 我们已经无法分辨梦境和现实 |
[1:16:31] | We created and built a world for ourselves. | 我们为自己创造了一个世界 |
[1:16:35] | We did that for years. | 我们建了很多年 |
[1:16:38] | We built our own world. | 建起了属于我们自己的世界 |
[1:16:41] | – How long were you stuck there? – Something like fifty years. | -你们被困了多久 -大概有五十年吧 |
[1:16:50] | Jeez. How could you stand it? | 天呐 你们怎么能受得了 |
[1:16:55] | It wasn’t so bad at first, feeling like gods. | 一开始还不错 感觉自己像上帝一样 |
[1:16:58] | The problem was none of them was real. | 问题是这些都不是真的 |
[1:17:01] | Eventually, it just became impossible for me to live like that. | 到头来 我终于无法忍受下去 |
[1:17:06] | And what about for her? | 那她怎么想 |
[1:17:10] | She had locked something away, something deep inside her. | 她把某些东西锁进了内心深处 |
[1:17:16] | The truth that she had once known, | 她曾经知晓的现实 |
[1:17:19] | but she chose to forget. | 她却选择将其遗忘 |
[1:17:24] | Limbo became her reality. | 她把迷失域当成了现实 |
[1:17:28] | What happened when you woke up? | 你们醒来后怎么样了 |
[1:17:30] | Well, to wake up from that after… after years, after decades, | 过了这么多年后再醒来 |
[1:17:35] | We come old souls thrown back into youth like that. | 苍老的灵魂重新回到年轻的躯体 |
[1:17:40] | I knew something was wrong with her. | 我知道她有点不对劲 |
[1:17:43] | she just wouldn’t admit it. | 只是她自己不愿承认 |
[1:17:45] | Eventually, she told me the truth. | 她最终告诉了我真相 |
[1:17:48] | She was possessed by an idea. | 她一直挥之不去一个想法 |
[1:17:52] | This one very simple idea that changed everything, | 这个微不足道的想法却改变了一切 |
[1:17:58] | That our world wasn’t real, | 那便是我们的世界不是真的 |
[1:18:02] | That she needed to wake up to come back to reality, that… | 她必须醒过来回到现实世界 |
[1:18:07] | In order to get back home, we had to kill ourselves. | 为此 我们必须自杀 |
[1:18:19] | What about your children? | 那你们的孩子呢 |
[1:18:20] | she thought they were projections, | 她认为他们只是潜意识的映射 |
[1:18:23] | That our real children were waiting for us up there somewhere. | 我们真正的孩子正在现实中等着我们 |
[1:18:25] | – I am their mother. – Calm down. | -我是孩子的妈妈 -冷静点 |
[1:18:27] | Don’t you think I can’t tell the difference? | 难道我看不出其中的区别吗 |
[1:18:29] | If this is my dream, why can’t I control this? | 如果我在做梦 为什么我无法控制 |
[1:18:31] | Because you don’t know you’re dreaming! | 因为你不知道自己在做梦 |
[1:18:33] | She was certain there was nothing I can do, | 她是如此坚决 不管我好说歹说 |
[1:18:36] | No matter how much I begged, no matter how much I pleaded. | 我怎么恳求 都无济于事 |
[1:18:42] | She wanted to do it, but she could not do it alone. | 她想回去 但她又不想一个人走 |
[1:18:45] | She loved me too much, so… | 她太爱我了 所以… |
[1:18:47] | She came up with the plan on our anniversary. | 在我们结婚纪念日那天 她想出个计划 |
[1:19:18] | – Sweetheart, what are you doing? – Join me. | -亲爱的 你在干什么 -一起来吧 |
[1:19:21] | Just… just step back inside. Alright? | 你先退回屋里 好吗 |
[1:19:24] | Just step back inside. now, come on. | 退回屋里 求你了 |
[1:19:25] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:27] | I’m going to jump. And you are coming with me. | 我要跳了 你要和我一起跳 |
[1:19:30] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不会跳 |
[1:19:32] | Now… now you listen to me. | 现在你听我说 |
[1:19:35] | If you jump, you’re not gonna wake up. Remember? | 如果你跳下去 你不会醒来 明白吗 |
[1:19:38] | You’re gonna die. now just… just step back inside. | 而是会死 所以退回屋里去好吗 |
[1:19:41] | Come on! | 求你了 |
[1:19:42] | Step back inside so we can talk about this. | 回到屋里 我们好好谈谈 |
[1:19:44] | we’ve talked enough. | 我们谈得够多了 |
[1:19:48] | Mal. | 茉儿 |
[1:19:49] | Come out onto the ledge, or I’ll jump right now. | 你快跨出来 不然我现在就跳下去 |
[1:19:52] | Okey. | 好 |
[1:19:57] | Let’s talk about this. Alright? | 我们好好谈谈 好吗 |
[1:20:01] | – I’m asking you to take a leap of faith. – No, honey, | -我要你心存信仰 -不 亲爱的 |
[1:20:07] | I can’t. you know I can’t do that. | 我做不到 你知道我做不到 |
[1:20:10] | Take a second to think about our children. | 再想想我们的孩子 |
[1:20:13] | Think about James, think about Phillipa, now. | 想想詹姆斯 想想菲丽帕 |
[1:20:17] | If I go without you, they’ll take them away, anyway. | 如果你不和我一起跳 孩子还是会被带走 |
[1:20:21] | – What does that mean? – I filed a letter with our attorney, | -什么意思 -我找律师留下了一封信 |
[1:20:24] | explaining how I’m fearful for my safety, | 信中说到我担心自己的安全 |
[1:20:30] | How you threatened to kill me. | 你是如何威胁要杀了我 |
[1:20:35] | – why did you do this? – I love you, Dom. | -你为什么这么做 -我爱你 道姆 |
[1:20:38] | Why did you… why… why would you do this to me? | 你为什么这么对我 |
[1:20:40] | Freed you from the guilt of choosing to leave them. | 这样你就不会因离开孩子而内疚 |
[1:20:43] | We are going home, to our real children. | 我们要回真正的家和孩子团聚了 |
[1:20:46] | No, no… no. Mal, you listen to me, alright? | 不不不 茉儿 听我说 好吗 |
[1:20:48] | Mal, look at me, please! | 茉儿 看着我 求你了 |
[1:20:50] | you’re waiting for a train, | 你在等待一列火车 |
[1:20:51] | Mal, goddamnit! Don’t do this! | 茉儿 见鬼的 别这样 |
[1:20:53] | a train that will take you far away. | 那列火车将载你远去 |
[1:20:55] | James and Phillipa are waiting for you! | 詹姆斯和菲丽帕在等你回去 |
[1:20:57] | You know where you hope this train will take you, | 你了然自己心向何方 |
[1:20:59] | – They’re waiting for us! – But you don’t know for sure. | -他们在等我们 -却不知自己会被载往何处 |
[1:21:01] | – Mal, look at me! – But it doesn’t matter, | -茉儿 看着我 -但这并不重要 |
[1:21:04] | – Mal, goddamnit! – Because we’ll be together. | -茉儿 该死 -因为我们会在一起 |
[1:21:07] | Sweetheart! Look at me! | 亲爱的 看着我 |
[1:21:10] | Mal! No! Jesus Christ! | 茉儿 不要 老天爷啊 |
[1:21:16] | She had herself declared sane by three different psychiatrists, | 她找了三个心理医生 证明她心智正常 |
[1:21:20] | That made it impossible for me to | 我根本没法解释 |
[1:21:22] | Try to explain the nature of her madness. | 她的内心有多疯狂 |
[1:21:24] | So they’re in. | 所以就这样了 |
[1:21:27] | Right now, or never, Cobb. | 再不走就来不及了 柯布 |
[1:21:41] | Fine, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[1:21:42] | I left my children behind, | 我丢下了我的孩子 |
[1:21:44] | And I’ve been trying to buy my way back ever since. | 自那以后我就一直努力设法回去 |
[1:21:47] | Your guilt defines her, it’s what powers her. | 你的内疚感塑造了她 她才如此强大 |
[1:21:51] | But you are not responsible for the idea that destroyed her. | 但是她的想法害死了她 这和你无关 |
[1:21:55] | And if we’re gonna succeed in this, | 如果我们这次要成功 |
[1:21:59] | you have to forgive yourself, | 你必须原谅自己 |
[1:22:01] | And you’re gonna have to confront her. | 坦然面对内心的她 |
[1:22:03] | But you don’t have to do that alone. | 但你不用孤身奋战 |
[1:22:05] | No, you don’t… | 不 你不能… |
[1:22:06] | I’m doing it for the others. | 我这是为了其他人 |
[1:22:08] | Because they have no idea of the risk | 因为他们完全不知道 |
[1:22:11] | they’ve taken coming down here with you. | 和你一起深入梦境有多危险 |
[1:22:18] | We have to move. | 我们得走了 |
[1:22:20] | – Time’s up. – All right. | -时间到了 -好吧 |
[1:22:22] | I don’t know any combination, not consciously anyway. | 我不知道什么密码 反正清醒时是不知道 |
[1:22:26] | How about instinctively, huh? | 那直觉呢 |
[1:22:28] | I’ve got somebody standing in your father’s office. | 我们有人正在你父亲的办公室里 |
[1:22:30] | Right now, we need to tap in the combination. | 现在我们就要输入密码 |
[1:22:32] | We need the first six numbers that come to your head right now. | 说出你一下子想到的六位数字 |
[1:22:35] | – I have no idea. – Right now! | -我不知道 -快说 |
[1:22:37] | I said right now! Right now! | 我让你快说 你说不说 |
[1:22:40] | 528 491 5…2…8…491. | |
[1:22:47] | You’d have to do better than that. | 这可不对 |
[1:22:49] | Alright, bag them. | 好了 把他们蒙起来 |
[1:22:52] | We’re going for a ride. | 我们开车出去兜一圈 |
[1:22:57] | We’re worth much more to you alive… | 让我们活着更有价值 |
[1:23:00] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[1:23:07] | What did you get? | 你有什么收获 |
[1:23:09] | That boy’s relationship with his father is even worse than we imagined. | 他们父子间的关系比我们想象的还糟 |
[1:23:11] | This helps us how? | 这有什么用 |
[1:23:13] | The stronger the issues, the more powerfully cathartic. | 问题越大就越需要宣泄 |
[1:23:17] | How are you gonna reconcile them of so estranged? | 你要怎么协调这么恶劣的关系 |
[1:23:19] | – Well, I’m working on that, an’t I? – Move fast. | -我不正在想嘛 -给我动作快点 |
[1:23:21] | The projections are closing in quick. | 他的映射正快速包围我们 |
[1:23:24] | we gotta break out of here, | 我们得赶快突围 |
[1:23:25] | Before we’re totally boxed in. | 不然就出不去了 |
[1:24:03] | Damn it! | 真见鬼 |
[1:24:04] | You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. | 亲爱的 怕什么 做梦就得做开点儿 |
[1:24:23] | Now, we need to shift his animosity | 我们得把他对父亲的怨恨 |
[1:24:24] | from his father to his godfather. | 转移到他的教父身上 |
[1:24:26] | Would this destroy his one positive relationship? | 你要毁了他们这么好的关系吗 |
[1:24:28] | No, | 不用 |
[1:24:28] | We’ll repair his relationship with his | 我们一边修复父子间的关系 |
[1:24:31] | father by exposing his godfather’s true nature. | 一边揭露他邪恶教父的真面目 |
[1:24:34] | Hell, we should charge Fischer much more than Saito. | 真是 比起斋藤 费舍该付我们更多钱 |
[1:24:36] | What about his security? | 那怎么对付他的潜意识映射 |
[1:24:38] | It’s gonna get worse as we go deeper. | 我们越深入梦境情况就越糟 |
[1:24:39] | Now, I think we run with Mr. Charles. | 我们可以用查尔斯先生那招 |
[1:24:42] | No. | 不行 |
[1:24:42] | – Who’s Mr. Charles? – Bad idea. | -查尔斯先生是谁 -馊主意 |
[1:24:44] | The second we get into that hotel and approach fischer, | 在第二层 只要我们一接近费舍 |
[1:24:46] | His security’s gonna be all over us. | 他的潜意识就会蜂拥而至 |
[1:24:48] | We run with Mr. Charles | 我们可以用查尔斯先生那招 |
[1:24:49] | like we did on the Stein Job. | 就像上次斯坦那个活儿一样 |
[1:24:50] | – So you’ve done it before? – Yeah, it didn’t work. | -这么说你们做过 -对 但失败了 |
[1:24:52] | The subject realized that he was dreaming, | 目标意识到了他在做梦 |
[1:24:54] | And his subconscious tore us to pieces. | 而他的潜意识将我们撕成了碎片 |
[1:24:56] | Excellent. but you’ve learnt a lot, right? | 好极了 吃一堑长一智嘛 |
[1:24:57] | – I need some kind of distraction. – No problem. | -得有人分散目标注意力 -没问题 |
[1:25:00] | How about a lovely lady I’ve used before. | 我之前用过的那位靓女怎么样 |
[1:25:02] | – Listen to me. you drive carefully, alright? – Yeah. | -听好了 你小心开车 -好 |
[1:25:04] | The thing down there’s gonna be unstable as hell. | 下一层梦境会相当不稳定 |
[1:25:11] | Don’t jump too soon. | 别跳得太早 |
[1:25:13] | We only have one shot at that kick you’re gonna make. | 我们只有一次坠落机会 |
[1:25:15] | I’ll play the music, then you’ll know it’s coming. | 我会放音乐提前通知你们 |
[1:25:17] | the rest is on you. | 其他的只能靠你们自己了 |
[1:25:19] | – Are you ready? – Ready! | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[1:25:22] | Sweet dreams! | 好梦 |
[1:25:23] | Am I boring you? | 我让你感到无聊了吗 |
[1:25:26] | I was telling you my story. I guess it wasn’t your liking. | 我一直在讲我的故事 但你好像不喜欢 |
[1:25:30] | Oh, um… I have a lot in my mind. | 我心里很乱 |
[1:25:35] | There goes Mr. Charles. | 查尔斯先生出场了 |
[1:25:42] | Mr. Fischer? Right? | 你是费舍先生吧 |
[1:25:45] | Pleasure to see you again. Rod Green from marketing. | 很高兴再次见到你 我是营销部的罗德·格林 |
[1:25:49] | – And you must be…? – Leaving. | -而你是… -我是要走了 |
[1:25:55] | In case you get bored… | 你无聊了就找我吧 |
[1:26:02] | Must have blown you off. | 她一定是把你甩了 |
[1:26:03] | That is unless her phone number, really is only six digits. | 除非她的号码真只有六位数 |
[1:26:08] | Funny way down, make friends, | 这么乱搭讪陌生人 |
[1:26:11] | someone stealing their wallet like that. | 很容易被顺手牵羊 |
[1:26:15] | Ha, goddamnit! Wallet alone is worth at least… | 见鬼 光那钱包就值… |
[1:26:18] | About 500 dollars, right? | 五百美元吗 |
[1:26:20] | Listen, don’t worry about it. My people are already on it as we speak. | 不用担心 现在我的人已经去处理了 |
[1:26:24] | Who or what is Mr. Charles? | 查尔斯先生到底是什么意思 |
[1:26:26] | It’s a gambit designed to turn Fischer against his own subconscious. | 这招是用来诱使费舍对抗自己的潜意识 |
[1:26:29] | Then why don’t you approve? | 那你为什么不赞成 |
[1:26:31] | ’cause it involves telling the mark that he’s dreaming, | 因为这就得告诉目标他在做梦 |
[1:26:33] | Which involves attracting a lot of attention on us. | 这样的话就会招来映射的注意 |
[1:26:36] | Didn’t cobb say never to do that? | 柯布不是说绝不能这么做吗 |
[1:26:38] | So now you’ve noticed how much time | 你也注意到了吧 柯布口口声声的禁忌 |
[1:26:40] | Cobb spends doing things he says never to do. | 他自己却一犯再犯 |
[1:26:45] | Mr. Saito, can I have a moment? | 斋藤先生 能打扰一下么 |
[1:26:47] | Oh, I… I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:26:48] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:26:50] | – You look a bit perkier. – Very amusing, Mr. Eames. | -你看起来气色好多了 -兴致真好 伊姆斯先生 |
[1:27:00] | Turbulence on the plane? | 飞机遇到气流了吗 |
[1:27:02] | No, it’s much closer. It’s Yusuf’s driving. | 不 更近一些 是尤瑟夫在开车 |
[1:27:14] | – I’m sorry, who did you say you were? – Rod Green from marketing. | -不好意思 你刚说你是谁 -营销部的罗德·格林 |
[1:27:19] | That’s not true at all, is it? | 其实这不是真的吧 |
[1:27:23] | My name is Mr. Charles. You remember me, don’t you? | 我的名字是查尔斯 你还记得我吧 |
[1:27:26] | I’m the head of your security down here. | 我是你在这的安全主管 |
[1:27:30] | Get out on a different floor and keep moving. | 到其他楼层下电梯 一直走别停下 |
[1:27:32] | – Dump the wallet. The security will look for that. – Okey. | -扔了钱包 映射会过来找 -好 |
[1:27:35] | We need to buy cobb a little more time. | 我们得为柯布多争取点时间 |
[1:27:41] | Security, huh? | 保安啊 |
[1:27:45] | – You work for the hotel? – No, no. | -你为这间酒店工作吗 -不是 |
[1:27:48] | I specialize in a very specific type of security, | 我专门负责特殊领域的安全 |
[1:27:52] | subconscious security. | 潜意识安全 |
[1:27:55] | Are you talking about dreams? | 你是在说梦吗 |
[1:27:58] | Are you talking about, um… extraction? | 你是在说盗梦 |
[1:28:01] | I’m here to protect you. | 我是来这保护你 |
[1:28:15] | Mr. Fischer, I’m here to protect you | 费舍先生 我是来保护你 |
[1:28:17] | In the event that someone tries access to your mind through your dreams. | 保护你不被拖入梦境入侵意识 |
[1:28:22] | You are not safe here. They are coming for you. | 你在这不安全 他们冲着你来了 |
[1:28:45] | Strange weather, isn’t it? | 天气很诡异吧 |
[1:28:52] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[1:28:55] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:28:57] | Cobb’s drawing Fischer’s attention to the strangeness of the dream, | 柯布正设法让费舍注意梦中的异常 |
[1:29:00] | which is making his subconscious look for the dreamer, | 所以他的潜意识开始寻找梦主了 |
[1:29:03] | For me. Quick, give me a kiss. | 也就是我 快吻我 |
[1:29:11] | – They’re still looking at us. – Yeah, it’s worth a shot. | -他们还是盯着我们 -没错 不过这也值了 |
[1:29:15] | We should probably get out of here. | 我们还是离开这吧 |
[1:29:33] | Do you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[1:29:35] | You’ve actually been trained for this, Mr. Fischer. | 费舍先生 其实你受过训练 |
[1:29:37] | Pay attention to the strangeness of the weather, the shift of the gravity. | 注意天气的反常和重力的转移 |
[1:29:41] | None of this is real. You’re in a dream. | 这一切都不是真的 你在做梦 |
[1:29:49] | Now, the easiest way for you to test yourself is to try to remember, | 最简单的证明方法 就是设法回想一下 |
[1:29:52] | How you arrived at this hotel. Can you do that? | 你如何来到这家酒店 行吗 |
[1:29:56] | Year, I don’t, I… | 好 但我… |
[1:29:58] | Now, breathe, breathe. Remember your training, | 放松 呼吸 仔细回想你受过的训练 |
[1:30:00] | Accept the fact that you’re in the dream, and I’m here to protect you. | 接受你在做梦的事实 我是来保护你的 |
[1:30:05] | Go on. | 继续想想 |
[1:30:12] | – You’re not real? – No, no. | -你不是真人吗 -对 我不是 |
[1:30:15] | I’m a projection of your subconscious. | 我是你潜意识里的映射 |
[1:30:18] | I was sent here to protect you in the event | 我是来保护你 |
[1:30:20] | that the extractors try to pull you into a dream. | 防止盗梦人将你拖入梦中 |
[1:30:22] | And I believe that’s what’s going on right now, Mr. Fischer. | 费舍先生 我肯定他们正在动手 |
[1:30:28] | Yeah, okey. | 好吧 |
[1:30:30] | Okey. | 好的 |
[1:30:34] | – Can you get me out of here? – Right away. Follow me. | -你能带我离开这吗 -当然 跟我来 |
[1:31:00] | This is what? What’re you doing? | 这算什么 你做了什么 |
[1:31:02] | These men were sent here to abduct you, alright? | 他们是被派来绑架你的 明白吗 |
[1:31:04] | If you want my help, you have to remain calm. | 如果你要我帮忙 就得保持冷静 |
[1:31:09] | I need you to work with me, Mr. Fischer. | 费舍先生 你得和我合作 |
[1:31:23] | If this is a dream, I should just kill myself to wake up. Right? | 如果这是梦 我只要自杀就能醒过来吧 |
[1:31:27] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you, mr. fischer. | 费舍先生 换做我就不会这么做 |
[1:31:29] | I believe that they have you sedated. | 我肯定他们对你用了镇静剂 |
[1:31:31] | If… if you pull that trigger, you may not wake up. | 如果你扣动扳机 就醒不过来了 |
[1:31:35] | You may go into a further dream state now. | 你会坠入更深层的梦里 |
[1:31:38] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你明白我在说什么 |
[1:31:41] | You remember the training. Remember what I said to you. | 回想下你受过的训练和我对你说的话 |
[1:31:47] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[1:31:59] | – This room should be directly below 528? – Yeah. | -这房间在528房间正下方吧 -没错 |
[1:32:11] | Think, Mr. Fischer, think. | 好好想想 费舍先生 |
[1:32:13] | What do you remember from before this dream? | 回想下做梦前发生了什么 |
[1:32:17] | Oh… there was, um… there was a lot of gunfires. | 好像发生了很激烈的枪战… |
[1:32:21] | There was… rain. | 还下着大雨… |
[1:32:24] | Uncle peter. | 彼得叔叔 |
[1:32:25] | – Oh my god, we’ve been kidnaped. – Where were they holding you? | -天呐 我们被绑架了 -你们被关在哪里 |
[1:32:32] | – They had us in the back of a van. – That explains the gravity shifts. | -我们被关在一辆货车后面 -难怪重力会转移 |
[1:32:36] | You’re in the back of a van right now. Ke…keep going! | 你们正在一辆货车后面 再好好想想 |
[1:32:38] | It had something to do with, um… something to do with a… a safe. | 好像…和一个保险箱有关 |
[1:32:44] | God, why is it so hard to remember? | 天呐 怎么这么难回想 |
[1:32:46] | It’s like trying to remember a dream after you’ve woken up. | 就像你醒来试图回想自己的梦一样 |
[1:32:49] | Listen to this, it takes years of practice. | 这需要长时间的练习 |
[1:32:51] | You and Browning have been pulled into this dream, | 你和布朗宁被拖进了这个梦境 |
[1:32:54] | Because they’re trying to steal something from your mind. | 因为他们想从你的头脑中窃取某样东西 |
[1:32:56] | I need you to focus and try to remember what that is. | 我要你集中精神 努力回想下那是什么 |
[1:33:00] | What is it, Mr. Fischer? Think! | 到底是什么 好好想想 费舍先生 |
[1:33:02] | Uh… a combination. | 是一组密码 |
[1:33:03] | They demanded the first numbers that popped into my head. | 他们要我说出一下子想到的几个数字 |
[1:33:06] | They were trying to extract the number from your subconscious. | 他们试图从你的意识里窃取数字 |
[1:33:09] | It can represent anything. We are in a hotel right now. | 这可能代表任何东西 我们现在酒店里 |
[1:33:13] | Should try hotel rooms. What was the number, Mr. Fischer? | 也许是房间号码 那组数字是什么 费舍先生 |
[1:33:17] | Try and remember for me. This is very important. | 快努力回想下 这很重要 |
[1:33:19] | 5…52… it was something long number… | 5…52…这串数字很长 |
[1:33:23] | That’s good enough. | 已经很好了 |
[1:33:24] | We could start there. | 我们先试试看 |
[1:33:26] | – Fifth floor. – Yep. | -是五楼 -好 |
[1:33:28] | – So do you use a timer? – No, I have to judge it for myself. | -你准备用计时器吗 -不 我得自己判断 |
[1:33:32] | While you’re all asleep in 528. | 你们在528房间做梦时 |
[1:33:34] | I wait for Yusuf’s kick. | 我等着尤瑟夫的坠落信号 |
[1:33:36] | – Well, how will you know? – His music warns me. | -你怎么知道 -他会放音乐提醒我 |
[1:33:38] | And then when the van hits the barrier of the bridge, | 到时货车会撞上桥边的护栏 |
[1:33:40] | That should be unmistakable. So we get a nice, synchronized kick. | 这点清楚无误 我们就能完美地同步坠落 |
[1:33:45] | If it’s too soon, we won’t get pulled out. | 如果炸得太早 我们没法回到上层 |
[1:33:48] | And if it’s too late, I won’t be able to drop this. | 如果炸得太晚 我们也无法坠落 |
[1:33:51] | – Why not? – Because of the van that will be in free fall. | -为什么 -因为到时货车是自由下落 |
[1:33:55] | – Can’t drop you without gravity. – Right. | -失重情况下掉不下来 -也是 |
[1:34:04] | They’re with me. | 我们是一起的 |
[1:34:31] | – Mr. Charles. – Do you know | -查尔斯先生 -费舍先生 |
[1:34:33] | what that is, Mr. Fischer? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[1:34:34] | Yeah, I… I think so. yeah. | 我想我知道 |
[1:34:35] | They were trying to put you under. | 他们想把你拖入梦里 |
[1:34:37] | – I’m already under. – Under again. | -我已经在梦里了 -再拖入更深一层 |
[1:34:40] | What do you mean? A… Dream within a dream? | 什么意思 梦里还能做梦吗 |
[1:34:43] | – Hey, I see you’ve changed. – I’m sorry? | -哎呀 你换了身行头 -不好意思 你是哪位 |
[1:34:48] | Oh… I’m sorry. I’ve mistaken you for a friend. | 抱歉 我把你当成了我的一个朋友 |
[1:34:53] | Good looking fella, I’m sure. | 你那朋友一定很帅 |
[1:34:57] | That’s fischer’s projection of browning. | 那是费舍潜意识里映射出的布朗宁 |
[1:34:59] | Let’s follow him and see how he behaves. | 我们跟着他 看他做什么 |
[1:35:01] | – Why? – Because how he acts would tell us… | -为什么 -这样我们就能知道 |
[1:35:04] | If Fischer’s starting to suspect his motives as the way we wanted to. | 费舍是否如我们设计般怀疑布朗宁 |
[1:35:12] | – Uncle peter? – You said you were kidnaped together? | -彼得叔叔 -你不是说你们被一起绑架的吗 |
[1:35:15] | Well, um… well, not… not exactly. | 也不是 |
[1:35:17] | They… they already had him.they were torturing him. | 他们先抓了他 还一直在拷问他 |
[1:35:19] | And you saw them torture him? | 你亲眼看到他们拷问他了吗 |
[1:35:28] | The kidnapers are working for you? | 那些绑匪是你的人 |
[1:35:30] | Oh, Robert… | 罗伯特… |
[1:35:32] | You’re trying to get that safe open? So you get the alternate will? | 你要打开保险箱 拿那份候补遗嘱吗 |
[1:35:36] | Fischer-Morrow has been my entire life. | 费舍明日公司是我一生的心血 |
[1:35:38] | I can’t let you destroy it. | 我不能让你毁掉它 |
[1:35:40] | I’m not gonna throw away my inheritance! Why would I? | 我怎么会亲手毁掉自己的遗产呢 |
[1:35:43] | I couldn’t let you rise to your father’s last taunt. | 我不忍让你看到你父亲最后的嘲弄 |
[1:35:48] | What taunt? | 什么嘲弄 |
[1:35:49] | The will, Robert. | 就是那份遗嘱 罗伯特 |
[1:35:50] | That will, that’s his last insult, a challenge for you… | 就是他对你莫大的侮辱 |
[1:35:55] | you’d build something for yourself, | 让你冒险去自己创造财富 |
[1:35:57] | by telling you you’re not worthy of his accomplishments. | 认为你不配继承他的成就 |
[1:36:07] | – Well, that he was, um… disappointed. – Hmm, I’m sorry. | -他的确对我很失望 -我很抱歉 |
[1:36:14] | But… he’s wrong. | 但是他错了 |
[1:36:17] | You can build a better company than he ever did. | 你完全能超越他的成就 |
[1:36:20] | – Mr. Fischer, he’s lying. – How do you know? | -费舍先生 他在说谎 -你怎么知道 |
[1:36:24] | Trust me, it’s what I do. | 相信我 我就是干这行的 |
[1:36:25] | He’s hiding something, | 他有什么瞒着你 |
[1:36:26] | And we need to find out what that is. | 我们得找出真相 |
[1:36:29] | I need you to do the same thing to him that he was going to do to you. | 我要你以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[1:36:35] | We’ll enter his subconscious and | 我们要进入他的潜意识 |
[1:36:37] | find out what he doesn’t want you to know. | 找出他内心隐藏的秘密 |
[1:36:40] | All right. | 好 |
[1:36:48] | He’s out. | 他睡过去了 |
[1:36:49] | Wait, whose subconscious are we going into exactly? | 等等 我们到底要进入谁的潜意识 |
[1:36:52] | We’re going into Fischer’s. | 费舍的潜意识 |
[1:36:53] | But I told him it was Browning’s, | 我告诉他是进入布朗宁的潜意识 |
[1:36:55] | so he can be a part of our team. | 这样他就会协助我们 |
[1:36:56] | He’s gonna help us break into his own subconscious. | 他会帮助我们侵入自己的潜意识 |
[1:36:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:37:00] | The security’s gonna run you down, huh? | 映射会追着你四处跑吧 |
[1:37:02] | Then I will lead them on a merry chase. | 看本少爷让他们疲于奔命 |
[1:37:05] | Just be back before the kick. | 记得赶在坠落前回来 |
[1:37:07] | Go to sleep, Mr. Eames. | 好好睡吧 伊姆斯先生 |
[1:37:13] | Are you good? | 你没事吧 |
[1:37:17] | – Hey! Are you ready? – Yes, yes, I’m… I’m fine. I’m ready. | -喂 你准备好了吗 -没事 我准备好了 |
[1:37:35] | Cobb. cobb? What’s down there? | 柯布 那里面会有什么 |
[1:37:43] | Hopefully the truth we want Fischer to learn. | 我们希望费舍了解的真相 |
[1:37:46] | I mean, what’s down there for you? | 我是指你的潜意识里会有什么 |
[1:40:23] | Huh… did you see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[1:40:44] | Eames, this is your dream. | 伊姆斯 这是你的梦境 |
[1:40:46] | I need you to draw the security away from the complex. Do you understand? | 我要你引开医院里的警卫 明白吗 |
[1:40:49] | – Who will guide Fischer in? – Not me. | -那谁带费舍进去 -我不行 |
[1:40:51] | If I know the route, everything could be compromised. | 我如果知道了路线 会危及整个任务 |
[1:40:54] | – I… I designed the place. – No, you’re with me. | -这是我设计的迷宫 -不 你得跟着我 |
[1:40:57] | – I can do it. – Alright. | -我能行 -好吧 |
[1:40:59] | You brief him on the route into the complex. | 跟他简单说下前往医院的路线 |
[1:41:02] | Fischer, you’ll be going with him. | 费舍 你跟着他走 |
[1:41:03] | Alright. What about you? | 好 你呢 |
[1:41:06] | Keep this live. I’ll be listening in the whole time. | 保持线路畅通 我会一直监听 |
[1:41:09] | The windows on that upper floor’re big | 建筑上层的窗户都很宽敞 |
[1:41:10] | enough for me to cover you from that south tower. | 我可以在南面的塔楼上掩护你 |
[1:41:12] | – You see it? – Yeah. you’re not coming in? | -看见了吗 -好 你不进去吗 |
[1:41:15] | In order to find out the truth about your father, | 你要了解关于你父亲的真相 |
[1:41:17] | you’re gonna need to break into Browning’s mind on your own. | 就得自己潜入布朗宁的潜意识 |
[1:41:21] | Come, Fischer! | 走吧 费舍 |
[1:42:18] | Sound the alarm! Sound the alarm! | 拉警报 拉警报 |
[1:42:22] | Move! | 行动 |
[1:42:25] | Go! | 快上 |
[1:42:53] | Hope you’re ready. | 但愿你们准备好了 |
[1:43:03] | No, it’s too soon. | 不 太早了 |
[1:43:11] | Cobb, do you hear that? | 柯布 听见了吗 |
[1:43:13] | First heard it about twenty minutes ago. I thought it was the wind up here. | 二十分钟前就有动静 我还以为是风声 |
[1:43:17] | Yeah, I hear it. It’s music. | 我听见了 是音乐 |
[1:43:20] | – So what do we do? – Move fast! | -那怎么办 -抓紧时间 |
[1:43:28] | Yusuf’s ten seconds for the jump, | 尤瑟夫还有十秒就跳了 |
[1:43:32] | which gives Arthur three minutes. | 也就是说亚瑟还有三分钟 |
[1:43:38] | – Which gives us what? – Sixty minutes. | -我们有多少时间 -六十分钟 |
[1:43:40] | Can they make that route in under an hour? | 他们能在一小时内赶到那吗 |
[1:43:42] | They still have to climb down to the middle terrace. | 他们还得下到中层平台上 |
[1:43:44] | Well, then they need a new route, a more direct route. | 必须换条路线 找条捷径 |
[1:43:50] | There! | 在那 |
[1:43:57] | It’s designed as a labyrinth. | 我可是照迷宫设计的 |
[1:43:59] | There must be access routes that cut through the maze, right? | 迷宫里也能有近道吧 |
[1:44:02] | Eames. | 伊姆斯 |
[1:44:27] | – Did Eames add any features? – I don’t think I should tell you. | -伊姆斯有改动过吗 -你还是不知道为好 |
[1:44:30] | – If Mal finds out… – We don’t have time for this. | -要是茉儿知道了… -没时间了 |
[1:44:31] | Did he add any? | 他改动过吗 |
[1:44:33] | He added an airduct system that can cut through the maze. | 他加了套通风系统 通过这可以抄近道 |
[1:44:36] | Good, explain it to them. | 好极了 告诉他们 |
[1:44:37] | – Saito? – Go ahead? | -斋藤 -说 |
[1:45:12] | – Paradox. – No…! | -死路一条 -不 |
[1:46:23] | – What was that? – The kick. | -怎么回事 -是坠落 |
[1:46:26] | – Cobb! Cobb, did we miss it? – Yeah, we missed it. | -柯布 我们错过了吗 -错过了 |
[1:46:32] | Couldn’t someone have dreamt up a goddamned beach, huh? | 丫的就不能在梦里造个海滩吗 |
[1:46:37] | – What the hell do we do now? – We finish the job before the next kick. | -现在怎么办 -在下次坠落前完成任务 |
[1:46:42] | – What next kick? – When the van hits the water. | -哪还有坠落 -货车坠入水中的瞬间 |
[1:47:07] | If you want to make a call, please hang up and try again. | 如需拨打电话 请先挂机重试 |
[1:47:12] | How can I drop you without gravity? | 失重情况下该如何让你们坠落 |
[1:47:18] | Arthur has a couple of minutes, we have about twenty. | 亚瑟还有几分钟 我们大概有二十分钟 |
[1:47:44] | Are you okey? | 你没事吧 |
[1:47:50] | Move on! To the base! | 快走 回基地去 |
[1:47:58] | There’s something wrong, they’re heading your way, | 有点不对劲 警卫好像发现了什么 |
[1:48:00] | like they know something. | 朝你们那边去了 |
[1:48:03] | Just buy us some more time, alright? Come on! | 多拖延些时间 好吗 走吧 |
[1:48:07] | On my way. | 这就去 |
[1:49:48] | That’s the antechamber outside the strong room. | 那就是保险库外的前厅 |
[1:49:50] | Does the strong room have windows? | 保险库有窗户吗 |
[1:49:52] | Well, I mean it wouldn’t be very strong if it did. | 要是有就不保险了 |
[1:49:54] | Let’s hope Fischer likes what he finds in there. | 但愿费舍喜欢我们的设计 |
[1:49:58] | – Are those projections part of his subconscious? – Yes. | -这些映射是他的潜意识吗 -对 |
[1:50:01] | – Are you destroying those parts of his mind? – No, no. | -这会损伤他的那部分意识吗 -不会 |
[1:50:04] | They’re just projections. | 这些只是映射 |
[1:50:29] | Okey. We are here. | 好了 我们到了 |
[1:50:32] | You are clear but hurry. There’s an entire army heading your way. | 暂时安全 抓紧时间 一整支军队正朝你们涌来 |
[1:51:01] | We’re in. | 进来了 |
[1:51:08] | Look here! | 看这里 |
[1:51:51] | – Someone else’s in there. – Fischer, it’s a trap. Get out! | -还有人在里面 -费舍 是陷阱 快出去 |
[1:51:57] | Come on, a little lower. | 快啊 再下来点 |
[1:52:04] | Cobb. No, she… | 柯布 不 她… |
[1:52:07] | – She is not real. – How do you know that? | -她不是真的 -你怎么知道 |
[1:52:10] | She is just a projection. Fischer… Fischer is real. | 她只是映射 费舍…费舍才是真的 |
[1:52:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:52:24] | Eames! Eames! Get to the antechamber now! | 伊姆斯 快去前厅 |
[1:53:11] | – What happened? – Mal killed Fischer? | -怎么回事 -茉儿把费舍杀了吗 |
[1:53:16] | I couldn’t shoot her. | 我下不了手 |
[1:53:19] | There’s no use in reviving him, his mind’s already trapped down there. | 他醒不过来了 他已经陷入了下一层 |
[1:53:23] | – It’s all over. – So that’s it? Then we failed? | -都结束了 -就这样失败了吗 |
[1:53:28] | We’re done. I’m sorry. | 完了 抱歉 |
[1:53:33] | Well, it’s not me who doesn’t get back to my family, is it? | 回不了家的又不是我 是吧 |
[1:53:37] | It’s a shame. I really wanted to know what’s gonna happen in there. | 真遗憾 我真想知道里面会发生什么 |
[1:53:39] | I swear we had this one. | 我肯定这次能成功 |
[1:53:41] | Let’s set the charges. | 装炸药吧 |
[1:53:45] | No, there’s still another way. | 等等 还有个方法 |
[1:53:47] | – We just have to follow Fischer down there. – Not enough time. | -我们只要跟着费舍下去 -没时间了 |
[1:53:51] | No, but there will… there will be enough time down there. | 不 进入下一层后就有足够时间 |
[1:53:55] | And we will find him, okey? | 我们会找到他 好吗 |
[1:53:57] | As soon as Arthur’s music kicks in, | 亚瑟开始放音乐时 |
[1:53:58] | just use the defibrillator to revive him. | 就用起搏器救活他 |
[1:54:01] | We can give him his… his own kick down below. | 我们可以…在下层让他坠落回来 |
[1:54:05] | Look, you get him in there. | 然后你让他进去 |
[1:54:06] | As soon as the music ends, you blow up the hospital, | 音乐一结束 就炸掉医院 |
[1:54:09] | and we all ride the kick back up the layers. | 我们就能一起坠落回去了 |
[1:54:14] | That’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[1:54:15] | Saito can hold the guards out, while I set the charges. | 我布置炸药时 斋藤可以掩护我 |
[1:54:18] | Saito will never make it, will he? | 斋藤撑不了那么久吧 |
[1:54:22] | – Cobb, come on. We’ve got to try this. – Let’s go. | -柯布 我们必须试试 -行动吧 |
[1:54:26] | If you are not back for the kick, I will go with or without you. | 你们要是没及时赶回来 我可不顾了你们了 |
[1:54:28] | She’s right. She’s right. Let’s go. | 她说得没错 行动吧 |
[1:54:36] | Can I trust you to do what needs to happen here? | 我还能指望你完成接下来的任务吗 |
[1:54:38] | I mean, Mal’s gonna be down there. | 我是说 茉儿也会在下面 |
[1:54:40] | I know where to find her. She’ll have Fischer. | 我知道去哪找她 费舍肯定在她手里 |
[1:54:42] | – How do you know? – Because… | -你怎么知道 -因为… |
[1:54:44] | She wants me to come after her, | 她想让我去下面找她 |
[1:54:46] | she wants me back down there with her. | 这样我们就能在一起了 |
[1:55:15] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[1:55:23] | – This is your world? – Was. This is where she’ll be. | -这就是你们的世界吗 -曾经是 她肯定在这 |
[1:55:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:56:09] | Come here. | 来 |
[1:56:18] | Saito, Saito! | 斋藤 |
[1:56:20] | I need you, I need you to take care of Fischer, | 你帮我保护好费舍 |
[1:56:23] | while I go set some charges. Okey? | 我得去布置炸药 好吗 |
[1:56:25] | No room for tourists on this job. | 这种工作可不能带观光客 |
[1:56:30] | Who said? | 收回我的话 |
[1:57:04] | You built all this? This is incredible. | 这些都你们造的吗 太不可思议了 |
[1:57:07] | We built it for years. | 我们造了许多年 |
[1:57:10] | And we started it on the memories. | 记忆是我们的蓝图 |
[1:57:19] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:58:02] | This is our neighborhood, | 这是我们住的街区 |
[1:58:04] | The place is from our past. | 照我们曾经的住处造的 |
[1:58:07] | That was our first apartment. | 那是我们的第一间公寓 |
[1:58:09] | And we moved to that building right there, after Mal became pregnant, | 茉儿怀孕后 我们搬去了那栋房子 |
[1:58:13] | that became my home. | 之后就住在那儿 |
[1:58:14] | You reconstructed all of this from memory? | 你们按记忆重建了这一切吗 |
[1:58:17] | Like I told you, we had lots of time. | 跟你说过 我们有的是时间 |
[1:58:19] | – What’s that? – It’s the house Mal grew up in. | -那是什么 -茉儿在那房子里长大 |
[1:58:24] | – Will she be in there? – No. | -她会在里面吗 -不 |
[1:58:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:58:28] | We both wanted to live in that house, but we loved this type of building. | 我们都想住那种别墅 但又钟爱高楼大厦 |
[1:58:32] | In the real world, we’d have to choose, but not here. | 在真实世界里 我们必须取舍 但在这不用 |
[1:59:15] | How would you bring Fischer back? | 你准备怎么把费舍带回去 |
[1:59:18] | We have to come up with some kind of a kick. | 还是得想办法让他坠落 |
[1:59:20] | – What? – We’d better improvise. | -什么办法 -随机应变吧 |
[1:59:25] | Listen, there’s something you should know about me, about inception. | 听着 你得了解我的一些事 关于植梦 |
[1:59:42] | An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. | 想法就像病毒 顽强无比 感染性极强 |
[1:59:48] | A smallest seed of an idea can grow. | 再细微的念头也会生根发芽 |
[1:59:52] | It can grow to define or destroy you. | 它能塑造你 也能毁灭你 |
[2:00:00] | The smallest idea such as “your world is not real,” | 一个小小的念头 比如”你的世界不是真的” |
[2:00:06] | Simple little thought that changes everything. | 微不足道却改变了一切 |
[2:00:11] | So certain of your world of what’s real. | 你是如此确信自己世界的真实 |
[2:00:16] | Do you think he is? | 你觉得他可信吗 |
[2:00:19] | What do you think he is as lost as I was? | 还是觉得其实他也像我一样迷失了 |
[2:00:23] | I know what’s real, Mal. | 我能分得清真假虚实 茉儿 |
[2:00:27] | No creeping doubts, | 从未心生疑虑吗 |
[2:00:30] | not feeling persecuted, Dom? | 也从没困扰过吗 道姆 |
[2:00:33] | Chased around the globe by anonymous corporations and police forces? | 满世界都有匿名组织和警察追捕你 |
[2:00:37] | Or whether the projections persecute the dreamer? | 这难道不是映射追逐着梦主吗 |
[2:00:42] | Admit it, | 承认吧 |
[2:00:44] | you don’t believe in one reality anymore. | 你已不再相信所谓的现实 |
[2:00:47] | So choose, choose to be here, | 所以选择吧 选择留在这里 |
[2:00:52] | Choose me. | 选择陪着我 |
[2:01:19] | You know why I have the deal, have to get back to our children? | 你知道我为何而来 我必须回到孩子身边 |
[2:01:23] | Because you left them, | 因为你抛弃了他们 |
[2:01:25] | because you left us. | 抛弃了我们 |
[2:01:26] | – You’re wrong! – I’m not wrong. | -你错了 -我没有 |
[2:01:28] | You’re confused. | 你头脑混乱了 |
[2:01:31] | Our children are here. | 我们的孩子在这里 |
[2:01:34] | And you’d like to see their faces again, wouldn’t you? | 你也想再看到他们的脸庞吧 |
[2:01:38] | Yes. But I want to see them up above, Mal. | 没错 但要在现实的世界 茉儿 |
[2:01:54] | Up above? | 现实的世界 |
[2:01:57] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你的心声 |
[2:01:59] | These are our children. | 他们就是我们的孩子 |
[2:02:02] | Watch. | 自己看 |
[2:02:03] | James! Phillipa! | 詹姆斯 菲丽帕 |
[2:02:05] | Don’t do this, Mal. Please. | 别这样 茉儿 求你了 |
[2:02:07] | Those aren’t my children. | 他们不是我的孩子 |
[2:02:09] | You keep telling yourself that, but you don’t believe it. | 你一直这么告诫自己 但你并不相信 |
[2:02:11] | – No, I know it! – What if you’re wrong? | -不 我确信 -如果你错了呢 |
[2:02:13] | What if I’m what’s real? | 如果我才是真实的呢 |
[2:02:16] | You keep telling yourself what you know. | 你一直用自己的那套想法蒙蔽自己 |
[2:02:20] | But what do you believe? | 但你真正相信什么 |
[2:02:23] | What do you feel? | 又感觉到什么 |
[2:02:27] | Guilt. | 愧疚 |
[2:02:29] | I feel guilt, Mal. | 我很愧疚 茉儿 |
[2:02:32] | No matter what I do, no… | 不管我做什么 不管… |
[2:02:35] | no matter how hopeless I am, no matter how I confused, that guilt… | 不管我是多么无助 多么困惑 那愧疚… |
[2:02:39] | is always there, reminding me of the truth. | 都与我如影随形 让我无法忘怀真相 |
[2:02:44] | What truth? | 什么真相 |
[2:02:47] | That the idea that caused you to question your reality | 你对真实世界的质疑 |
[2:02:51] | came from me. | 全是因我而生 |
[2:02:56] | You planted the idea in my mind? | 你把这个想法植入了我的意识 |
[2:03:01] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[2:03:03] | The reason I knew inception was possible was because I… | 我之所以确信植梦是可能的 是因为… |
[2:03:07] | I did it to her first. | 我对她植入过 |
[2:03:09] | – I did it to my own wife. – Why? | -我曾对自己的妻子植梦 -为什么 |
[2:03:13] | We were lost in here. | 我们在这里迷失了 |
[2:03:16] | I knew we needed to escape, but she wouldn’t accept it. | 我清楚我们得逃离这一切 但她不愿接受 |
[2:03:23] | She had locked something away, something…. something deep inside. | 她把某些东西锁进了内心深处 |
[2:03:30] | The truth that she had once known, but she chose to forget. | 她曾经知晓的现实 她却选择将其遗忘 |
[2:03:35] | She couldn’t break free. | 她深陷其中 无法自拔 |
[2:03:40] | So I decided to search for it, | 于是我决定去寻找它 |
[2:03:43] | going deep into the recess of her mind and found that secret place. | 走进她内心最深处 找到那秘密的角落 |
[2:03:48] | I broke in. | 我闯了进去 |
[2:03:50] | Then I planted an idea, | 植入了一个想法 |
[2:03:53] | a simple little idea that would change everything. | 微不足道却改变了一切 |
[2:04:02] | That “her world wasn’t real.” | “她的世界不是真的” |
[2:04:18] | “the death was the only escape.” | “死亡是唯一的解脱” |
[2:04:28] | You’re waiting for a train, | 你在等待一列火车 |
[2:04:32] | The train that’ll take you far away. | 那列火车将载你远去 |
[2:04:36] | You know where you hope this train will take you, | 你了然自己心向何方 |
[2:04:40] | But you can’t know for sure. | 却不知自己会被载往何处 |
[2:04:43] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但这并不重要 |
[2:04:47] | Now tell me why! | 告诉我为什么 |
[2:04:48] | Because we’ll be together! | 因为我们会在一起 |
[2:04:54] | But I never knew that… | 但我从未想到的是… |
[2:04:56] | that idea would grow in her mind like a cancer, | 那个想法就像顽疾一般蔓延在她的脑海 |
[2:04:59] | that even after she woke up. | 甚至在她梦醒后依旧不散 |
[2:05:03] | That even after you came back to reality. | 甚至在你回归现实后依然耿耿于怀 |
[2:05:09] | That you continue to believe your world wasn’t real. | 你依然相信 自己的世界不是真的 |
[2:05:15] | That death was the only escape. | 死亡是唯一的解脱 |
[2:05:17] | Mal! No! Jesus… | 茉儿 不要 老天爷啊… |
[2:05:20] | – You infected my mind? – I was trying to save you. | -你侵入了我的意识 -我是想救你 |
[2:05:24] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[2:05:26] | But you can make amends, you can still keep your promise. | 但你仍可以弥补 遵守你的诺言 |
[2:05:30] | We can still be together, | 我们还能在一起 |
[2:05:34] | right here, in the world we built together. | 就在这个我们一起创造的世界 |
[2:06:57] | Cobb, we need to get Fischer. | 柯布 我们必须找到费舍 |
[2:07:00] | You can’t have him. | 你们找不到他 |
[2:07:02] | – If I stay here, would you let them go? – What’re you talking about? | -如果我留在这 能让他们走吗 -你说什么 |
[2:07:10] | Fischer’s on the porch. | 费舍在门廊上 |
[2:07:13] | – Go check if he’s alive. – Cobb, you can’t do this. | -看看他还活着吗 -柯布 你不能这样 |
[2:07:15] | Go check if he’s alive, right now. Do it. | 快去看看他还活着吗 去吧 |
[2:07:32] | Cobb, he’s here. And it’s time. You have to come now! | 柯布 他没事 时间到了 快来 |
[2:07:37] | Take Fischer with you, alright? | 把费舍带走 好吗 |
[2:07:39] | You can’t stay here to be with her. | 你不能留在这陪她 |
[2:07:43] | I’m not. Saito’s dead by now, that means he’s down here somewhere. | 的确 斋藤此刻已经死了 他肯定在这里的某处 |
[2:07:48] | It means I have to find him. | 我必须找到他 |
[2:07:51] | I can’t stay with her anymore, because she doesn’t exist. | 我不能再陪着她 因为她早已不复存在 |
[2:07:55] | I’m the only thing you do believe in anymore. | 对你来说 我是唯一真实的存在 |
[2:07:58] | No. I wish… | 是啊 我也想… |
[2:08:04] | I wish more than anything, but… | 我是多么地希望 但是… |
[2:08:07] | I can’t imagine you with all your complexity, | 我想像不出你的复杂情绪 |
[2:08:10] | all your perfection, all your imperfection. | 你的种种完美和不完美 |
[2:08:14] | You alright? | 你还好吗 |
[2:08:15] | Look at you, | 看看吧 |
[2:08:18] | you’re just a shade. | 你只是个魅影 |
[2:08:20] | You’re just the shade of my real wife. | 你只是我妻子的魅影 |
[2:08:24] | You’re the best that I could do, but… | 我已经竭尽全力来想象了 但… |
[2:08:27] | I’m sorry, you are just not good enough. | 很遗憾 你远远比不上真实的她 |
[2:08:30] | Doesn’t this feel real? | 这样感觉够真实了吧 |
[2:08:34] | – What’re you doing? – Improvise. | -你干什么 -随机应变 |
[2:08:45] | No, no! No! | 不 不 等等 |
[2:08:48] | Get in there, now. Go! Go, go, go! | 现在进去 快点 快去 |
[2:09:30] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[2:09:35] | Dis… disap… | 失…失… |
[2:09:38] | – I was disa… disa… – I know, dad. | -我很失…失… -我明白 爸爸 |
[2:09:50] | I know you were disappointed, I couldn’t be you. | 我明白你对我很失望 因为我成不了你 |
[2:09:55] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[2:09:59] | I was disappointed… | 我很失望… |
[2:10:03] | That you tried. | 因为你想成为另一个我 |
[2:10:28] | What? | 什么 |
[2:11:50] | That’s the kick, Ariadne! You have to go now! | 该坠落了 艾莲涅 你快走 |
[2:12:06] | Don’t lose yourself! Find Saito and bring him back! | 别迷失了自己 找到斋藤 把他带回来 |
[2:12:10] | I will! | 我会的 |
[2:12:51] | Do you remember when you asked me to marry you? | 记得你向我求婚那时吗 |
[2:12:55] | Yes. | 记得 |
[2:12:56] | You said you dreamt that we grow old together. | 你说你梦到我们白头偕老 |
[2:13:01] | But we did. | 我们做到了 |
[2:13:05] | We did, you don’t remember? | 我们的确白头偕老了 不记得了吗 |
[2:13:12] | I miss you more than I can bear, but… | 我想你想到无法呼吸 但是… |
[2:13:17] | we had our time together. | 我们厮守了一生 |
[2:13:21] | I have to let you go. | 现在我必须放手了 |
[2:13:25] | I have to let you go. | 放手让你安息 |
[2:14:18] | I’m sorry, Robert. | 我很抱歉 罗伯特 |
[2:14:47] | You know, the will means that dad wanted me to be my own man. | 爸爸是想通过遗嘱告诉我 要我走自己的路 |
[2:14:51] | Not just to live for him. | 不要仅仅是为他而活 |
[2:14:55] | That’s what I’m gonna do, uncle Peter. | 我决定就这么做 彼得叔叔 |
[2:15:07] | – What happened? – Cobb stayed. | -怎么回事 -柯布留在了那 |
[2:15:10] | – With Mal? – No, to find Saito. | -和茉儿一起吗 -不 为了找到斋藤 |
[2:15:15] | He’ll be lost. | 他会迷失的 |
[2:15:19] | No, he’ll be alright. | 不 他会回来 |
[2:15:37] | Have you come to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[2:15:43] | I’m waiting for someone, | 我一直在等一个人 |
[2:15:50] | someone from a half remembered dream. | 他来自一个梦 而那个梦你已经记不清了 |
[2:15:55] | Cobb? | 柯布 |
[2:15:59] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[2:16:01] | We were young men together. | 我们的年龄差不多 |
[2:16:05] | I’m an old man. | 而现在我已垂垂老矣 |
[2:16:09] | Filled with regret. | 心中充满悔恨 |
[2:16:14] | Waiting to die alone, huh? | 孤零零地等死 |
[2:16:20] | I’ve come back for you, | 我回来找你 |
[2:16:25] | to remind you… | 是为了提醒你… |
[2:16:28] | of something… | 一些事… |
[2:16:32] | something you once knew. | 一些你曾知晓的事 |
[2:16:38] | That this world is not real. | 这个世界不是真的 |
[2:16:45] | To convince me to honor our arrangement. | 来说服我履行我们之间的协议 |
[2:16:50] | To take a leap of faith, yes. | 没错 让你心怀幻想 |
[2:16:59] | Come back, | 回去吧 |
[2:17:03] | so we can be young men together again. | 这样我们又能重回年轻 |
[2:17:10] | Come back with me. | 跟我回去吧 |
[2:17:15] | Come back. | 回去吧 |
[2:17:26] | Hot towel, sir? | 先生 需要热毛巾吗 |
[2:17:29] | We will be landing in Los Angeles in about twenty minutes. | 我们将在二十分钟内抵达洛杉矶 |
[2:17:32] | Do you need immigration forms? | 您需要入境申请表吗 |
[2:17:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:17:38] | – Hot towel, sir? – Oh, no. | -先生 需要热毛巾吗 -不了 |
[2:17:41] | Do you need immigration forms? | 您需要入境申请表吗 |
[2:18:55] | Welcome home, Mr. Cobb. | 欢迎回家 柯布先生 |
[2:18:57] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[2:19:43] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[2:19:44] | This way. | 这边 |
[2:20:07] | James? Philippa? | 詹姆斯 菲丽帕 |
[2:20:14] | Look who’s here. | 瞧瞧谁回来了 |
[2:20:23] | – Daddy! Daddy! – Hey, kids! How are you? | -爸爸 爸爸 -孩子们 你们还好吗 |
[2:20:30] | – Look what I built? – What’re you doing there? | -看我搭了什么 -你们玩什么呢 |
[2:20:33] | – I built a house on the cliff. – Out of rocks? | -我搭了一所悬崖上的小屋 -用石头搭的吗 |