英文名称:Incredibles 2
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | File 82-712. | 机密档案 82-712 |
[00:55] | Agent Rick Dicker interrogating. | 迪瑞克警官正在进行询问 |
[00:57] | State your name, please. | 请说出你的姓名 |
[01:02] | Uh, Tony. Tony Rydinger. | 呃 托尼 托尼·莱丁格 |
[01:08] | Tell me about the incident. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[01:09] | Well, there’s this girl, um, in my class. | 就是 有一个女孩 他是我们班的 |
[01:12] | I saw her at the track meet. | 我在运动会上看到她 |
[01:14] | – You’re, uh, Violet, right? – That’s me. | – 你是巴小倩对吧 – 是的 没错 |
[01:17] | I sort of knew her, but she’d changed. | 我以前也认识她 可她变了 |
[01:19] | Relaxed. She was more sure of herself. | 好像更放松也更自信 |
[01:21] | Cool, cute. | 很酷 很可爱 |
[01:22] | I asked her out to a movie. | 然后我就约她去看电影 |
[01:24] | So, Friday? | 那就周五见 |
[01:25] | – Friday. – Friday. | – 周五见 – 周五见 |
[01:26] | And I went to watch the track meet. | 然后我就去看运动会了 |
[01:28] | Not long after, this thing happened in the parking lot. | 再后来 停车场里就出事了 |
[01:46] | Behold! The Underminer! | 我就是 暗中破坏王 |
[01:48] | I am always beneath you, but nothing is beneath me! | 我一直在地下活动 我是破坏之王 |
[01:53] | As if things aren’t weird enough, | 可事情更奇怪了 |
[01:55] | I look over and I see these boots. | 我还从车底下看到了几个怪人 |
[01:57] | You two, stay here. | 你们两个待在这 |
[01:58] | Wait. Should we be doing this? | 等一下 真的要上吗 |
[02:00] | It is still illegal. | 用超能力还是违法的 |
[02:01] | They looked like superheroes. | 他们好像是超人 |
[02:03] | – We’re gonna lose him. – Oh, all right. | – 再不上就跟丢了 – 那好吧 |
[02:04] | One of you patrol the perimeter, | 你一个人控制现场 |
[02:05] | keep the crowds back and safe. | 保证周围市民的安全 |
[02:07] | The other, watch after Jack-Jack. | 另一个 照顾好小杰 |
[02:08] | But I thought we were gonna go with… | 我以为我们也要去战斗 |
[02:09] | You heard your mother. | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[02:10] | Trampoline me. | 快送我上去 |
[02:17] | I call perimeter! | 我去控制现场了 |
[02:18] | You’re not going anywhere, | 哪也不许去 |
[02:19] | you little maggoty creep! | 你这小捣蛋鬼 |
[02:21] | I see my chance to get out of there. | 我看准时机想赶快逃跑 |
[02:23] | But there’s something familiar about one of the kids’ voices. | 可是 有一个女孩的声音听着有些耳熟 |
[02:26] | The girl, she’s upset | 就是那个女孩 |
[02:28] | and she throws down her mask… | 她一生气就把面具给摘了 |
[02:30] | and it’s her! | 竟然是她 |
[02:31] | Oh. Tony! | 噢 托尼 |
[02:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1602个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:309个,六级词汇:173个,GRE词汇:174个,托福词汇:245个,考研词汇:348个,专四词汇:302个,专八词汇:54个, 所有生词标注共:602个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:34] | Uh, this isn’t what you think it is. | 呃 我好像不是你想的那样 |
[02:35] | It was just getting too freaky. | 这太奇怪了 |
[02:37] | I couldn’t handle it and ran off. | 我一下接受不了 就跑了 |
[02:39] | I feel kinda bad about it. | 我觉得有点对不起她 |
[02:40] | Maybe I should’ve said “hi” or something? | 也许我应该跟她打声招呼什么的 |
[02:43] | It’s not her fault superheroes are illegal. | 超人不合法也不是她的错 |
[02:45] | And it’s not like I don’t like strong girls. | 我也不是不喜欢厉害的女孩 |
[02:47] | I’m pretty secure manhood-wise. | 其实我对我自己很有 信心 |
[02:50] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:51] | Have you told anyone else about this? Your parents? | 你和别人说起这件事吗 比如你父母 |
[02:54] | No, they’d only think I was hiding something. | 没有 他们肯定以为我在撒谎 |
[02:56] | – You know what I mean? – Sure, kid. | – 您能明白吗 – 很明白 孩子 |
[02:58] | I like this girl, Mr. Dicker. | 我很喜欢这个女孩 迪瑞克先生 |
[03:00] | I’m supposed to go out with her Friday night. | 我本来周五晚上要和她出去约会的 |
[03:02] | Now, things are just gonna be weird. | 可惜那只能成为遗憾了 |
[03:05] | I wish I could forget I ever saw her in that suit. | 我真希望能忘掉那天看见的东西 |
[03:08] | You will, kid. | 你会忘掉的 |
[03:10] | You will. | 我保证 |
[03:24] | Come on! | 我的天 |
[03:44] | Consider yourself undermined! | 黑暗之外的一切都破坏吧 |
[04:11] | – Underminer! – We meet again… Huh? | – 暗中破坏王 – 我们又见面了 |
[04:18] | Oh, great! Now, he’s on the agenda. | 我去 现在还得费事处理掉他了 |
[04:37] | Incredible! | 超能先生 |
[04:39] | Meet Jack Hammer! | 让你尝尝我的厉害 |
[04:50] | Buh-bye! | 再见 |
[05:07] | No, no, no! No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[05:14] | Everybody, stay back! Okay? Stay back! | 所有人往后退 往后退 |
[05:19] | You’re not sticking me with babysitting! | 又想让我带孩子 自己逞英雄 |
[05:26] | I can’t steer it or stop it. And the Underminer’s escaped! | 钻头失控了 停不下来 暗中破坏王那家伙跑掉了 |
[05:30] | We’ll have to stop it… Bob! The monorail! | 我们必须让它停下 鲍勃 列车来了 |
[05:39] | Frozone! Yeah! | 是酷冰侠 耶 |
[05:46] | We have to stop this thing | 得让列车停下 |
[05:47] | before it gets to the overpass! | 不能让他破坏钢架桥 |
[05:48] | I’ll try to keep it away from the buildings! | 我尽量让它远离建筑物 |
[06:01] | Hey, lady! | 哎 小心 |
[06:04] | Thank you so much, young man! | 真是太谢谢你了 年轻人 |
[06:11] | What? | 什么 |
[06:13] | Violet! | 巴小倩 |
[06:29] | Stop! | 停车 |
[06:31] | Everybody, stop! | 让他们停下 |
[07:02] | – Heads up, Dad! – Dash! | – 爸爸小心 – 小飞 |
[07:06] | Violet! Who’s watching Jack-Jack? | 小倩 你怎么不看着小杰 |
[07:09] | Dash is watching him! | 小飞在照看他呢 |
[07:11] | Violet, here, you take him! | 小倩 你抱着他 |
[07:22] | It’s headed for City Hall! | 它冲着市中心去了 |
[07:24] | Mom needs help! | 快去帮妈妈 |
[07:31] | They’re out in public again! This is our chance! | 超人又现身了 这是我们的好机会 |
[07:33] | Follow them, follow Frozone! | 跟上他们 跟上酷冰侠 |
[07:49] | Bob! Help me with the boiler! | 鲍勃 帮我搞定那个锅炉 |
[08:09] | That should do it! | 这样就没问题了 |
[08:10] | What are you kids doing? Get out of here! | 你们在这干什么 还不赶快出去 |
[08:12] | This thing’s gonna blow! | 马上就要爆炸了 |
[08:14] | There’s no time! | 来不及了 |
[08:27] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[08:29] | Freeze, Supers! | 不许动 超人们 |
[08:31] | Oh, what did we do? | 噢 我们又怎么了 |
[08:37] | Excuse me, Mr. Zone? | 打扰一下 您是 酷冰侠 |
[08:42] | Sorry, but I’m not really supposed to be here. | 不好意思 我出现在这违法了 |
[08:45] | Which seems wrong… | 这太不公平了 |
[08:47] | doesn’t it? | 你说呢 |
[08:48] | Perhaps you’d be interested in changing that law? | 也许你有这个兴趣 改变法律 |
[08:53] | Superheroes including Frozone, | 几位超人 包括酷冰侠 |
[08:55] | Mr. Incredible, and Elastigirl… | 超能先生 和弹力女超人 |
[08:57] | caused further damage to the city. | 对城市建筑造成很大破坏 |
[08:59] | The Underminer remains at large. | 暗中破坏王仍然逍遥法外 |
[09:01] | We didn’t start this fight. | 先动手的又不是我们 |
[09:03] | Well, you didn’t finish it either! | 你们也没有阻止他啊 |
[09:05] | Did you stop the Underminer from inflicting more damage? | 你们阻止暗中破坏王破坏城市了吗 |
[09:07] | No. | 没有 |
[09:08] | Did you stop him from robbing the banks? | 你们成功阻止他们抢银行了吗 |
[09:09] | – No. – Did you catch him? | – 没有 – 你们抓住他了吗 |
[09:11] | – No. – The banks were insured. | – 没有 – 银行都有保险 |
[09:13] | We have infrastructure in place | 那突发情况我们也有 |
[09:15] | to deal with these matters. | 相应的基础措施进行应对 |
[09:16] | If you had simply done nothing… | 要是这次你们没有乱插手 |
[09:18] | everything would now be | 一切都会顺畅无阻的解决 |
[09:19] | proceeding in an orderly fashion. | 不会有麻烦的 |
[09:21] | You’d have preferred we do nothing? | 难道你想让我们什么都不做吗 |
[09:23] | Without a doubt. | 最好袖手旁观 |
[09:29] | You weren’t much help. | 你也不帮我说话 |
[09:30] | Do you want out of the hole? | 你们不想别人坑 |
[09:33] | First you gotta put down the shovel. | 就别自己先往坑里跳 |
[09:38] | Well, that went poorly. | 这算哪门子事啊 |
[09:41] | Dad, this is probably | 爸爸 我知道你今天不开心 |
[09:43] | not the best time to tell you about this… | 我不该给你添堵 |
[09:47] | but something else happened today with a kid… | 不过 今天还有一件别的事 有个同学 |
[09:51] | and my mask. | 看到了我摘了面具 |
[10:06] | Oh, hey, Rick. | 噢 对了 迪瑞克 |
[10:08] | Violet thinks a friend of hers, a kid named Tony… | 小倩的一个朋友 一个叫托尼的孩子 |
[10:10] | might have seen her in the outfit, without her mask. | 可能看到她是超人了 当时她没带面具 |
[10:13] | – Talkative type? – Don’t know. | – 他是大嘴巴么 – 不知道 |
[10:15] | Last name is Rydinger. | 我只知道他姓莱丁格 |
[10:17] | Tony Rydinger. | 托尼·莱丁格 |
[10:19] | I’ll check it out. | 我去找找 |
[10:21] | Bob, Helen… | 鲍勃 何莉 |
[10:22] | a word if you don’t mind. | 我还有句话要说 |
[10:25] | Uh, the program’s been shut down. | 超人援助项目遭到中止了 |
[10:28] | What? | 什么 |
[10:29] | Politicians don’t understand people… | 那些政客永远不能理解 |
[10:31] | who do good simply because it’s right. | 有人做好事只是因为他们想伸张正义 |
[10:34] | It makes ’em nervous. | 搞得那些政客很紧张 |
[10:36] | They’ve been gunning for Supers for years. | 多年来他们一直想抓超人的把柄 |
[10:39] | Today was all they needed. | 今天让他们抓了个正着 |
[10:41] | Anyway… | 总而言之 |
[10:43] | I’m done. | 我要走人了 |
[10:45] | I’m afraid two more weeks in the motel | 我只能在帮你们再多交 |
[10:47] | is the best I can do for ya. | 两个星期的汽车旅馆住宿费 |
[10:48] | It ain’t much. | 帮不上太多了 |
[10:49] | You’ve done plenty, Rick. | 你为我们做的够多了 |
[10:50] | We won’t forget. | 我们不会忘记的 |
[10:52] | Well, it has been a great honor | 很荣幸能和你们这样 |
[10:54] | working with you good people. | 善良的人一起工作 |
[10:56] | Thanks for everything, and good luck. | 谢谢你做的一切 祝你好运 |
[10:58] | Yeah. You, too. | 谢谢你也是 |
[11:15] | Did you wash your hands? | 你刚才洗手了吗 |
[11:18] | With soap? | 应该用肥皂洗 |
[11:22] | Did you dry them? | 你擦手了吗 |
[11:28] | What? Is this all vegetables? Who ordered all vegetables? | 什么 里面怎么都是难吃的蔬菜 哪个讨厌鬼点这么多菜 |
[11:33] | I did. They’re good and you’re going to have some. | 我点的 多吃蔬菜有好处 |
[11:36] | Are we going to talk about it? | 我们难道就不提这事了 |
[11:39] | – What? – The elephant in the room. | – 什么事 – 大家都装看不见的事 |
[11:41] | – What elephant? – I guess not then. | – 什么看不见的事 – 那我还是不要提了 |
[11:43] | You’re referring to today. | 你指的是今天的事 |
[11:45] | Yeah, what’s the deal with today? | 对 今天到底是什么情况 |
[11:46] | We all made mistakes. | 我们都会犯错误 |
[11:48] | For example, | 举个例子来说 |
[11:49] | you kids were supposed to watch Jack-Jack. | 你们两个今天应该照顾小杰 |
[11:51] | Babysitting, while you guys did the important stuff. | 那我们去看孩子 你们俩打击犯罪拯救城市 |
[11:54] | We talked about this. | 我们已经谈过了 |
[11:56] | You’re not old enough to decide about these things. | 你们年纪太小还不能做决定 |
[11:57] | We are old enough to help out. | 可我们多少能帮上点忙 |
[11:59] | Yeah! | 对 |
[12:00] | Isn’t that what you tell us, Dad? | 这不是你说的吗 爸爸 |
[12:01] | Yeah, well, “help out” can mean many different things. | 对 这个 帮忙也可以有很多种形式 |
[12:05] | But we’re supposed to help, if there’s trouble. | 你们有麻烦我们就应该帮忙 |
[12:06] | – Well, yeah, but… – Aren’t you | 对 也对 |
[12:08] | – glad we helped today? – Yeah, I know but… | – 我们今天帮忙你们难道不高兴吗 – 我很高兴 但是 |
[12:10] | You said that you were proud of us. | 你说过为我们感到骄傲 |
[12:11] | Well, yeah, I was. Am! | 我是说了是骄傲 |
[12:13] | We wanna fight bad guys! | 我们也要去教训坏蛋 |
[12:14] | No, you don’t! | 不 你们不许去 |
[12:17] | You said things were different now. | 你说过情况已经不一样了 |
[12:19] | And they were, on the island. | 的确不一样 那可是在岛上 |
[12:22] | But I didn’t mean that from now on… | 我可没有说你们现在… |
[12:23] | So now, we’ve gotta go back to never using our powers. | 所以我们以后永远不能使用超能力 |
[12:26] | It defines who I am. | 这会影响我的人生观 |
[12:27] | We’re not saying you have… | 我们没说你们不能… |
[12:29] | – What? – Someone on TV said it. | – 什么 – 电视里就是这么说的 |
[12:31] | Can we just eat? | 能不能先吃饭 先别吵 |
[12:33] | The dinner, while it’s hot? | 饭都快凉了 |
[12:36] | Did we do something wrong? | 我们今天做错事了吗 |
[12:37] | – Yes. – No. | – 是的 – 没有 |
[12:39] | We didn’t do anything wrong. | 我们今天做的不是错事 |
[12:41] | Superheroes are illegal. | 使用超能力还是违法的 |
[12:43] | Whether it’s fair or not, that’s the law. | 不管公不公平 这就是法律 |
[12:45] | The law should be fair. What are we teaching our kids? | 法律就应该公平 不然我们怎么教育孩子 |
[12:48] | To respect the law! | 叫他们怎么尊重法律 |
[12:50] | Even when the law is disrespectful? | 要是那法律是不公平的 不值得尊重的 怎么办 |
[12:51] | If laws are unjust, there are laws to change them! | 法律不公平也通过法律来修正 |
[12:54] | Otherwise, it’s chaos! | 不然一切都乱套了 |
[12:55] | Which is exactly what we have! | 我们生活就已经乱套了 |
[13:03] | I just thought it was kinda cool. | 我是觉得 只有那样才酷 |
[13:05] | – What was? – Fighting crime as a family. | – 哪样才酷 – 与家人一起 去打击犯罪 |
[13:09] | It was cool. | 那是很酷 |
[13:12] | But it’s over. The world is what it is. | 但也过去了 世界就是这样 |
[13:15] | We have to adapt. | 我们必需要适应世界 |
[13:18] | Are things bad? | 世界是不是很糟 |
[13:19] | Things are fine. | 世界很正常 |
[13:22] | May I be excused? | 我能走了吗 |
[13:27] | How much longer in the motel, Dad? | 我们还要在汽车旅馆住到什么时候呀爸爸 |
[13:30] | – Uh… – Not much longer, honey. | 不会太久了宝贝 |
[13:41] | What are we gonna do? | 以后该怎么办 |
[13:42] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[13:44] | Maybe Dicker will find something? | 也许迪瑞克还会帮我 |
[13:45] | Dicker is done, Bob. | 他不会再帮我们了 |
[13:46] | Any thought we had about being Supers again is fantasy. | 我们想要再一次成为超人 根本就是幻想 |
[13:50] | One of us has gotta get a job. | 我们中至少得有一个人找份工作 |
[13:51] | One of us? | 找份工作 |
[13:53] | You did a long stint at Insuricare. | 你在安心保险干了很多年 |
[13:55] | Hated every minute of it. | 每一分钟都会是煎熬 |
[13:57] | I know it was hard on you. | 我知道这样你很痛苦 |
[13:58] | Maybe it’s my turn in the private sector | 也许我去找份工作 |
[14:00] | and you take care of the kids… | 你留在家里照顾孩子们 |
[14:02] | No, I’m doing this. I need to do this. | 不 还是我去吧 我必须要工作 |
[14:05] | You know where my suit and ties are? | 我的西服和领带你放哪了 |
[14:07] | Burned up when… | 飞机砸中了我们房子的时候 |
[14:09] | The jet destroyed our house. | 都烧了 |
[14:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:12] | We can’t count on anyone else now, Bob. | 我们现在不能依靠任何人的帮助 |
[14:15] | It’s just us. | 只能靠自己 |
[14:16] | We can’t wait for… | 不能等着别人 |
[14:26] | No lifeguard on duty! | 没有人护着咱们了 |
[14:28] | Swim at your own risk. | 得自力更生咯 |
[14:30] | Oh, where’d you go today? | 你今天又跑哪去了 |
[14:31] | I noticed you missed all the fun. | 为什么不跟我们去喝茶 |
[14:33] | Don’t be mad because I know when to leave a party. | 别生气 因为我知道什么是优雅退场 |
[14:36] | I’m just as illegal as you guys. | 因为我和你们一样违反了法律 |
[14:38] | Besides, I knew the cops would let you go. | 另外 我还知道警察会放了你们 |
[14:41] | Yeah, in spite of Bob’s best efforts. | 对 鲍勃还想多住两天 |
[14:42] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是 没错 |
[14:44] | I heard the program shut down. | 我听说援助项目停了 |
[14:47] | How much longer are you in this motel? | 你们在旅馆里还能住多久 |
[14:49] | Two weeks. | 两个星期 |
[14:50] | Now, you know the offer still stands. | 对了 你说了我可以帮你们 |
[14:52] | You’re very generous, but there are five of us. | 谢谢你的好意 可我们家有五口人 |
[14:54] | We wouldn’t do that to you and Honey. | 不能跑去给你们添麻烦 |
[14:56] | Well, door’s always open. | 好吧 随时欢迎 |
[14:57] | You know, the news isn’t all bad. | 不过今天不光只有坏消息 |
[15:00] | While you guys were being detained… | 你们在警察局里喝茶的时候 |
[15:02] | I was approached by a dude who represents this tycoon. | 有个人来找我 他可是大财团的代表 |
[15:06] | – Winston Deavor. – Wants to talk… | – 文斯顿·迪沃 – 他想找我谈谈 |
[15:08] | with me, with you two, about hero stuff. | 还有你们两个 谈谈超能力的事 |
[15:12] | I checked him out. | 我查过了 |
[15:13] | He’s legit. | 他很守法 |
[15:14] | Trained under Dicker. He wants to meet. | 是迪瑞克的学生 他想见我们 |
[15:16] | Ah, jeez! More superhero trouble. | 噢 天哪 又是超能力惹来的麻烦 |
[15:18] | We just came from the police station, Lucius. | 我们今天刚从警察局里出来鲁修斯 |
[15:20] | – When? – Tonight. I’m going there now. | – 什么时候去 – 今天晚上 我现在就过去 |
[15:24] | You enjoy, I’m sitting this one out. | 祝你一路顺风 我们就不去了 |
[15:26] | He wants all three of us. | 他想叫我们三个一起去 |
[15:27] | Honey, let’s just at least hear what he has to say. | 亲爱的 我们起码先去听听他要说些什么 |
[15:31] | You got the address, I’ll meet you guys there. | 地址在名片上 我们一会见 |
[15:34] | Go in our Supersuits? | 我们还得穿超能装去 |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:38] | Might wanna wear the old Supersuits. | 也许还是穿旧式超能装比较好 |
[15:40] | Got a feeling he’s nostalgic. | 我感觉那个人挺怀旧的 |
[15:47] | Where are you going? | 你们两个要去哪 |
[15:48] | The fresh air is especially good tonight. | 今天晚上外面的空气特别的新鲜 |
[15:51] | If Jack-Jack wakes up… | 要是小杰醒了 |
[15:52] | I know the drill. | 你知道该怎么办 |
[16:04] | Your security badges. Please, this way. | 这是你们的识别牌 请走这边 |
[16:07] | Hey, listen, you’re my biggest fan. | 噢 对了 我是您的头号粉丝 |
[16:09] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:10] | I’m your biggest fan. Shoot! | 真的 我是您的头号粉丝 |
[16:36] | I love superheroes! | 我 最爱超级英雄 |
[16:40] | The powers, the costumes… | 强大的超能力 超能装 |
[16:42] | the mythic struggles. | 还有华丽的战斗 |
[16:44] | Winston Deavor. You can call me Win. | 我是文斯顿·迪沃 可以叫我阿文 |
[16:46] | Genuine pleasure to meet you. | 非常高兴能见到各位 |
[16:47] | – Frozone! – It’s good to see you. | – 酷冰侠 – 我也很高兴见到你 |
[16:49] | – Elastigirl. – Nice to meet you. | – 弹力女超人 – 见到你很高兴 |
[16:50] | – Mr. Incredible! – Hello. | – 还有超能先生 – 你好 |
[16:55] | ∮ Incredible ∮ | 超能先生 |
[16:57] | ∮ Catching the bad guys Pow, pow, pow ∮ | 把坏人抓住 砰 |
[17:07] | ∮ Frozone Frozone ∮ | 酷冰侠 |
[17:11] | ∮ Frozone ∮ | 酷冰侠 |
[17:14] | Can’t tell you what a thrill this is. And this… | 我简直无法用言语表达我内心的兴奋 这位是 |
[17:16] | Oh, hello there, superheroes. I’m so sorry I’m late. | 大家好各位超人们 真的非常抱歉我迟到了 |
[17:20] | …is my tardy sister, Evelyn. | 这是我拖拖拉拉的妹妹 伊芙琳 |
[17:22] | And I’m scolding myself so you don’t have to, Winston! | 我的确拖拉 我先自责 你不用这么指责我好吗 文斯顿 |
[17:26] | Spectacular. | 太好了 |
[17:28] | My father was so proud | 我父亲一定非常自豪 |
[17:30] | that I was even remotely connected to you guys. | 我能和各位超人有一星半点的联系 |
[17:33] | He used to call you the last line of defense. | 他管你们叫 正义的最后一道防线 |
[17:35] | He was your top supporter. | 他最支持超能力了 |
[17:37] | He donated to superhero causes. | 他出钱支持超人事业 |
[17:40] | He raised money | 还筹资 |
[17:41] | for the Dynaguy statue in Avery Park. | 修建了市中心公园的傲魄侠雕像 |
[17:43] | He got to know many Supers personally. | 他认识不少超人 |
[17:45] | Even installed a phone | 甚至家里还安装了电话 |
[17:47] | with direct lines to Gazerbeam and Fironic… | 紧急情况下 |
[17:50] | in case of emergencies. | 能直接打给电光眼和长枪侠 |
[17:51] | He loved that, showed it off to everyone. | 他可高兴了 天天对人炫耀 |
[17:54] | He was heartbroken | 你们被迫停止活动的时候 |
[17:55] | when you were all forced to go underground. | 他真的很伤心 |
[17:57] | Father believed the world | 父亲相信世界 |
[17:58] | would become more dangerous without you. | 如果少了超人的保护会更危险 |
[18:02] | He didn’t know how right he was. | 没想到他的话成真了 |
[18:05] | There was a break-in. | 家里进了贼 |
[18:08] | My father called Gazerbeam. | 我父亲马上打电话 |
[18:11] | The direct line. | 直接向电光眼求助 |
[18:12] | No answer. | 没有人接 |
[18:14] | He called Fironic, no answer. | 他又打给长枪侠 也没有人接 |
[18:17] | Superheroes had just been made illegal… | 当时刚刚宣布禁止使用超能力 |
[18:20] | The robbers discovered him on the phone… | 父亲就在电话旁边被强盗 |
[18:22] | and shot him. | 开枪杀害了 |
[18:25] | So… | 所以 |
[18:27] | It must’ve been hard. | 你们一定很难过 |
[18:29] | Especially for Mother. | 母亲尤其难过 |
[18:30] | She died a few months later. Heartbreak. | 几个月后母亲伤心过度 也过世了 |
[18:33] | If superheroes had not been forced underground… | 如果超人没有被迫隐藏身份 |
[18:36] | it never would’ve happened. | 也许父亲也不会被杀 |
[18:38] | Or Dad could’ve taken Mom to the safe room | 或者父亲可以一听到强盗进屋 |
[18:40] | as soon as he knew there was trouble. | 就带着妈妈躲进安全屋 |
[18:41] | I disagree strongly! | 我绝对不能同意这种说法 |
[18:43] | But we’re not going into it right now. | 不过现在还是不要讨论这个问题了 |
[18:46] | The point is… | 重点是当时没人相信 |
[18:47] | nobody expected us | 我们会顺利接手 |
[18:49] | to be able to actually run Dad’s company. | 继续经营父亲的公司 |
[18:51] | But with Evelyn as designer, and myself as operator… | 不过 伊芙琳是设计师 我又擅长经商 |
[18:55] | uh, we threw ourselves into building DEVTECH | 我们夜以继日的工作 迪沃科技才不断发展 |
[18:58] | into what it is today. | 有了今天的成就 |
[18:59] | A world-class telecommunications company. | 我们是世界上数一数二的大型电信公司 |
[19:02] | Bigger than ever. | 规模非常大 |
[19:03] | Perfectly positioned to make some wrong things right. | 大企业就更要负起责任 支持正义的事业 |
[19:07] | Hence, this meeting. | 所以我们见面了 |
[19:08] | Let me ask you something. | 我先问一个问题 |
[19:10] | What is the main reason | 说说你们被迫停止活动的 |
[19:12] | you were all forced underground? | 真正原因是什么 |
[19:13] | – Ignorance. – Perception. | – 因为人们的无知 – 其实是印象 |
[19:16] | Take today for example, with the Underminer. | 就拿暗中破坏王的事来说 |
[19:18] | Difficult situation. | 情况非常危急 |
[19:20] | You were faced with a lot of hard decisions. | 你们需要迅速做出许多艰难的决定 |
[19:22] | Oh, tell me about it. | 没错 继续说 |
[19:23] | I can’t. | 可我不知道这个过程 |
[19:24] | Because I didn’t see it… | 因为我并没有亲眼看到 |
[19:27] | neither did anyone else. | 其他人也看不到 |
[19:29] | So, when you fight bad guys like today… | 所以 你们今天奋力和坏人搏斗的时候 |
[19:31] | people don’t see the fight or what led up to it. | 人们既看不到战斗也不知道前因后果 |
[19:34] | They see what politicians tell them to see. | 他们只能看到政客想让他们看到的 |
[19:36] | They see destruction and they see you. | 他们看到了破坏 又看到了你们 |
[19:39] | So, if we wanna change | 那么 如果我们想 |
[19:41] | people’s perceptions about superheroes… | 彻底改变公众的对超级英雄过时的印象 |
[19:43] | we need you | 就需要 |
[19:44] | to share your perceptions with the world. | 你们与世界分享你们独有的超级视角 |
[19:47] | – How do we do that? – With cameras. | – 具体应该怎么做呢 – 用镜头 |
[19:49] | We need you to share your perceptions with the world. | 我们要把超人的视角分享给全世界 |
[19:53] | How do we do that? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[19:54] | We embed tiny cameras, like those, | 我们会在你们穿的超能装里面 |
[19:57] | into your Supersuits. | 安装微型摄像头 |
[19:58] | Wow, so small. | 哇哦 真小巧 |
[19:59] | And the picture is outstanding. | 可是画质非常好 |
[20:01] | Thanks! Designed ’em myself. | 谢谢 是我亲自设计的 |
[20:02] | We’ve got resources, lobbyists, | 我们有资源 有活动家 |
[20:04] | worldwide connections… | 在全世界都有非常广泛的人脉 |
[20:05] | and very important, insurance. | 还有最重要的 就是保险 |
[20:08] | Insurance is key. | 保险才是关键 |
[20:09] | All we need now are the super-est superheroes. | 现在缺的就是最厉害的超人了 |
[20:12] | It needs you three. Come on! | 也就是你们三位 来吧 |
[20:14] | Help me make all Supers legal again. | 加入我们 努力让超能力再次合法 |
[20:18] | This sounds great! | 这真是太棒了 |
[20:19] | Let’s get this going. What’s my first assignment? | 马上就开始吧 我的任务是什么 |
[20:21] | That enthusiasm is golden. | 超能先生 你这种热情非常好 |
[20:23] | Now hold on to it. But for our first move… | 请保持住 其实我们要想改变超人形象 |
[20:25] | Well, Elastigirl is our best play. | 重点在弹力女超人身上 |
[20:29] | Better than me? | 难道 她比我更强 |
[20:33] | I mean, she’s good. | 我是说 她很好 |
[20:34] | Really, a credit to her… | 她真的很有能力 可是 |
[20:36] | You know. You know. | 你懂得 你懂我意思 |
[20:39] | With great respect… | 我很尊重您 |
[20:41] | let’s not test the whole | 不过您还是不要太依赖 |
[20:42] | “insurance-will-pay- for-everything” idea… | 保险反正都可以理赔 这种想法 |
[20:43] | on the first go ’round, okay? | 特别是一开始的时候好吗 |
[20:46] | Wait a minute. You’re saying what? I’m messy? | 等一下 你是什么意思 我能力不太行么 |
[20:49] | Well, Evelyn did a cost-benefit analysis… | 是这样 伊芙琳作了成本收益分析 |
[20:51] | comparing all your last five years of crime fighting | 比较了你们停止活动之前五年间 |
[20:54] | before going underground. | 你们打击犯罪情况的数据 |
[20:55] | And Elastigirl’s numbers are self-explanatory. | 弹力女超人的数据是最好的 |
[20:57] | Well, it’s not a fair comparison! | 这种比较根本就不公平 |
[20:59] | Heavyweight problems need heavyweight solutions. | 听着 重要的问题就得用重量级的解决办法 |
[21:02] | Of course! We’re gonna solve | 说的对 最终所有的问题 |
[21:04] | all kinds of problems together. | 我们都要解决 |
[21:06] | After the perfect launch with Elastigirl! | 不过 在此之前要来一次完美的公关 重点推出弹力女超人 |
[21:11] | So, what do you say? | 那么 你怎么想 |
[21:14] | What do I say? | 你问我怎么想 |
[21:17] | I don’t know. | 我 不知道 |
[21:19] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 你怎么可能不知道 |
[21:21] | A few hours ago, you were saying it was over… | 几个小时前 你还说超能力的时代已经过去了 |
[21:23] | and being a superhero was a fantasy. | 当超人只是幻想 |
[21:26] | Now, you get the offer of a lifetime | 可现在改变人生的好机会来了 |
[21:28] | and you don’t know? | 你居然说你不知道 |
[21:29] | It’s not that simple, Bob. I wanna protect the kids! | 没那么简单 鲍勃 我还要考虑保护孩子们 |
[21:33] | So do I. | 我也在考虑孩子 |
[21:34] | From jail, Bob! | 违法是会坐牢的 鲍勃 |
[21:36] | And how do you do that? | 干什么才能不违法 |
[21:37] | By turning down a chance to change the law | 现在明明有改变法律的机会 |
[21:39] | that forces them to hide what they are? | 让孩子们以后不用再隐藏能力 |
[21:41] | They haven’t decided what they are. They’re still kids. | 他们自己还不知道自己要什么 他们还只是孩子 |
[21:43] | Kids with powers, which makes them Supers… | 他们是有超能力的孩子 也就是超人 |
[21:46] | whether they decide to use those powers or not. | 不管以后他们决定用不用超能力 |
[21:48] | This will benefit them. | 这样都对他们有好处 |
[21:50] | It’s not a good time to be away. | 我现在最应该陪着他们 |
[21:52] | Dash is having trouble with homework… | 小飞连作业都做不好 |
[21:53] | Vi is worried about her first date | 小倩成天想着约会的事 |
[21:55] | with that boy she likes, Tony… | 就是和那个她喜欢的男孩子 叫托尼的 |
[21:57] | and Jack-Jack… | 然后小杰又 |
[21:57] | Jack-Jack? What’s wrong with him? | 小杰 小杰怎么了 |
[22:00] | Okay, nothing’s wrong with Jack-Jack. | 好吧 小杰没有任何问题 |
[22:02] | But even a normal baby needs a lot of attention. | 不过就是普通孩子也需要很多关心的 |
[22:04] | I’m just not sure I can leave. | 我总感觉不该离开家 |
[22:06] | Of course you can leave. | 你怎么不能离开家 |
[22:08] | You’ve got to. So that I… | 你一定要去 只要我.. |
[22:10] | we can be Supers again, | 我们就可以重新正大光明的当超人 |
[22:12] | so our kids can have that choice. | 我们的孩子才能选择未来啊 |
[22:14] | So you can have that choice. | 你是说你的未来吧 |
[22:16] | All right, yes! | 说的对 是的 |
[22:17] | So I can have that choice. | 说的是我的未来 |
[22:19] | And I would do a great job! | 而且让我上 我一定能做的非常好 |
[22:22] | Regardless of what Deavor’s pie charts say or whatever… | 不管文斯顿那个倒霉数据说的是什么 |
[22:27] | But they want you. | 不过 他们要的是你 |
[22:29] | And you’ll do a great… | 你也 一定会像我 |
[22:32] | job… | 一样 |
[22:34] | too. | 出色 |
[22:37] | Well, that was excruciating to watch. | 看你这样连我都跟着着难受 |
[22:40] | I can’t lie to you. | 我不能对你撒谎 |
[22:42] | It’s nice to be wanted. Flattering, you know, but… | 我被选上了很开心 更要飘飘然了 可是 |
[22:45] | But what’s the choice? | 你想怎么选 |
[22:46] | One, do this right, | 第一 好好工作拿到报酬 |
[22:48] | get well paid, we’re out of the motel… | 我们就能搬出汽车旅馆 |
[22:49] | and things get better for all Supers, | 超能力合法化对超人们 |
[22:51] | including our kids. | 对孩子们也有好处 |
[22:52] | Or two… | 第二种 |
[22:54] | I find a job in two weeks or we’re homeless. | 我们要在两周内找到工作 要不然我们就只能流落街头 |
[22:57] | You know it’s crazy, right? | 你知道这有多疯狂么 |
[22:59] | To help my family, I gotta leave it. | 为了家人 我得离开家 |
[23:01] | To fix the law, I gotta break it. | 要改变法律 得先违法 |
[23:02] | You’ll be great. | 你会做的很棒的 |
[23:03] | I know I will. | 这我也知道 |
[23:05] | But what about you? We have kids. | 可你怎么办 还有孩子要照顾 |
[23:06] | I’ll watch the kids, no problem. | 我会看孩子 没问题 |
[23:07] | – Easy. – Easy, huh? | – 很简单 – 很简单啊 |
[23:09] | You’re adorable. | 你可真可爱 |
[23:11] | Well, if there is a problem, | 反正如果真的有问题 |
[23:12] | I’ll drop this thing and come right back. | 我就随时赶过来好了 |
[23:13] | You won’t need to. | 完全没必要 |
[23:15] | I got it, you go do this thing. | 我来搞定 你尽管去工作是了 |
[23:18] | Do it so… | 认真工作 |
[23:19] | I can do it better. | 虽然我做得更好 |
[23:22] | Deavor here. | 我是文斯顿 |
[23:24] | This is Elastigirl. | 我是弹力女超人 |
[23:26] | I’m in. | 我同意了 |
[23:30] | Mr. Deavor, it’s wonderful… | 文斯顿先生 真的谢谢你 |
[23:33] | but it’s too generous. | 可是这也太破费了 |
[23:35] | Nonsense! That’s the least we can do. | 哪里哪里 这点小事不足挂齿 |
[23:36] | We’re partners now! | 我们现在是合作伙伴 |
[23:37] | Can’t have my partners living in a motel. | 怎么能让你们住在汽车旅馆里 |
[23:39] | But whose house? Is it a house? | 可是这是谁的房子 |
[23:42] | It’s my house. I have several. | 是我的房子 我有好几套 |
[23:44] | I’m not using that one. Stay as long as you need. | 那套平时也没人住 你们尽管住就是了 |
[23:46] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道说什么好了 |
[23:48] | How about “thanks”? | 我建议你说 谢谢 |
[23:51] | This is our new house? | 这就是我们的新家 |
[23:53] | Okay, easy, tiger. It’s being loaned to us. | 好了 别太激动 是借给我们住 |
[23:56] | This is homey. | 这还真舒适 豪华 |
[23:58] | Look at this place. | 快看这地方 真棒 |
[24:00] | Deavor bought it from an eccentric billionaire… | 文斯顿买下这里之前 别墅的主人 |
[24:02] | who liked to come and go without being seen… | 是一个不喜欢暴露行踪的亿万富翁 |
[24:04] | so the house has multiple hidden exits. | 所以房子里有好几个秘密出口 |
[24:07] | Good thing we won’t stand out. | 真是一个不显眼的别墅 |
[24:08] | Wouldn’t want to attract any unnecessary attention. | 住在这 我们肯定不会再乱七八糟的人给盯上了 |
[24:11] | It’s got a big yard! | 这个院子真大啊 |
[24:13] | Isn’t this a bit much? | 这是不是有点太夸张了 |
[24:16] | Near a forest! | 旁边还有森林 |
[24:17] | Would you rather be at the motel? | 难道你更愿意住汽车旅馆 |
[24:19] | And a pool! | 还有泳池 |
[24:22] | What exactly is Mom’s new job? | 妈妈的新工作到底是做什么的 |
[24:24] | The important thing is we’re out of the motel. | 重要的事我们不用在住旅馆 |
[24:26] | I like Mom’s new job! | 我喜欢妈妈的新工作 |
[24:41] | Well, check out the water features. | 你看看别墅里还有瀑布 |
[24:45] | – Oh! – Wow. | 哇 |
[24:49] | Wicked cool! | 真是太酷了 |
[24:56] | Hey! Dash! Stop it! | 小飞别玩了 |
[24:58] | – Not the couch! Stop it! – No! Dash! | – 别把沙发毁了 住手 – 住手 小飞 |
[25:00] | Stop! | 停下 |
[25:01] | – Don’t touch the buttons! – The couch! | – 别乱按按钮 – 沙发进水了 |
[25:02] | – Dash! – No! | – 小飞 – 不 |
[25:04] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[25:06] | Oh, no. Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[25:07] | This isn’t me. | 这 是我吗 |
[25:12] | I’m not all dark and angsty. | 怎么这衣服是暗黑风格的 |
[25:15] | I’m Elastigirl. | 我是弹力女超人 |
[25:16] | I’m, you know, flexible. | 应该是很灵活的 |
[25:18] | E designed this? | 是伊芙琳设计的 |
[25:20] | No, some guy named Alexander Galbaki. | 不 是个叫亚历山大·盖尔巴奇的人 |
[25:23] | Glad it’s you and not me, | 幸好是你穿不是我 |
[25:25] | ’cause you’re gonna hear from her. | 因为莫衣娜肯定会来找你 |
[25:28] | This note came with it. | 这张纸条也是给你的 |
[25:29] | What? | 什么 |
[25:37] | A new Elasticycle. | 居然是新的弹力摩托车 |
[25:39] | Elasticycle? I didn’t know you had a bike. | 弹力摩托车 我真不知道你还会骑摩托车 |
[25:42] | Hey, I had a mohawk. | 我有段时间莫西干发型呢 |
[25:43] | There’s a lot about me you don’t know. | 有的是你不知道的 |
[25:45] | Yeah, but… A mohawk? | 莫西干发型 |
[25:47] | Ah, you didn’t miss anything. | 啊 也没什么大不了的 |
[25:51] | Oh, yeah! This one’s electric. | 这辆车是电动的 |
[25:54] | – What’s that mean? – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 什么意思 |
[26:00] | Means it’s torque-y. I’ll get the hang of it. | 就是扭矩大了点 我能驾驭的住的 |
[26:03] | You will be great. | 你一定会很棒的 |
[26:04] | I will be great. And you will, too. | 我当然会很棒 你也会很棒 |
[26:06] | We will both be great. | 我们俩都很棒 |
[26:07] | Bye, sweetie. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[26:32] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[26:33] | – Is that Elastigirl? – I think that’s Elastigirl. | – 那是弹力女超人吗 – 我觉得那是弹力女超人 |
[26:34] | Hey! Elastigirl! | 嘿 弹力女超人 |
[26:43] | Marry me, Elastigirl! | 我喜欢你 弹力女超人 |
[26:47] | ∮ Here comes Elastigirl ∮ | 弹力女超人来了 |
[26:48] | ∮ Stretching her ∮ | 弹力弹弹弹 |
[26:50] | No theme songs | 别唱歌了 |
[26:51] | or I’ll turn this bus right around! | 要不然我就掉头回家 |
[26:56] | Look at that. | 看看窗外的景色 |
[26:58] | New Urbem. | 这里是新城 |
[26:59] | You wanna make a big crime fighting statement… | 想要记录下打击犯罪的大新闻 |
[27:01] | you go where the crime is big. | 就要去犯罪率最高的地方 |
[27:03] | Strange thing to be excited about, Winston. | 你因为犯罪率高感到兴奋这也太奇怪了 文斯顿 |
[27:05] | It’s like a superhero’s playground! | 这里简直是让超人施展拳脚的最佳场所 |
[27:12] | No Sugar Bombs on my watch. | 我在家就不许吃糖球 |
[27:17] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈在哪 |
[27:18] | She’s up and out. | 她出门上班了 |
[27:19] | She’s at her new job doing hero work. | 今天是弹力女超人上班的第一天 |
[27:21] | But I thought superheroes were still illegal. | 我觉得 现在法律还是规定不许使用超能力吧 |
[27:24] | They are, for now. | 没错 是暂时的 |
[27:25] | So Mom is getting paid to break the law? | 所以妈妈是拿着工资 在做违法的事 |
[27:28] | She’s not breaking… | 她不是做违法的事 |
[27:30] | She’s an advocate for superheroes. | 她在努力工作 努力让超能力合法化 |
[27:32] | It’s a new job. | 这是个新工作 |
[27:33] | So, Mom is going out illegally… | 就是说妈妈违反法律使用超能力 |
[27:36] | to explain why she shouldn’t be illegal. | 最终的目的是为了超能力的合法化 |
[27:41] | The bus is here! | 你们的校车来了 |
[27:43] | Whoa! Grab your stuff quickly! Go on, get on the… | 快去拿东西 快 快点去 |
[27:48] | Put your homework in your pack! | 记得把作业本带上 |
[27:51] | Bye-bye! | 拜拜 |
[27:58] | We’re gonna get along just fine… | 看来我们两个也能相处的不错 |
[28:00] | ’cause you don’t ask any hard questions. | 因为你不会问我什么麻烦的问题 |
[28:07] | All right. All locations, | 准备好了 各部门注意 |
[28:08] | we need to know where you want us. | 有情况请通知我们 |
[28:09] | Stand by. | 请待命 |
[28:11] | Seems strange to wait for crime. | 这可真奇怪 我居然要在这等着有人犯罪 |
[28:13] | Relax. You’re smack in the middle… | 放轻松 你现在身处 |
[28:15] | of the worst crime area in the city. It’s perfect. | 城市里犯罪率最高的地区 非常完美 |
[28:19] | It’s a superhero’s playground. | 这里是超人的运动场 |
[28:20] | “It’s a superhero’s playground.” Right. | 超人的运动场 好吧 |
[28:22] | You know, after we went underground… | 之前我们停止活动的时候 |
[28:23] | my husband used to listen to a police scanner… | 我老公天天听着警方的通报 |
[28:26] | waiting for something to happen. | 等着出点什么乱子 |
[28:27] | And I got mad at him for it. | 因为这个我还发火了 |
[28:31] | Oh, I’m such a hypocrite. | 到头来我跟他一样了 |
[28:32] | – All units. – Something’s up. | – 各单位注意 – 有情况了 |
[28:34] | We’ve been picking up some chatter about | 据说有人可能扰乱 |
[28:35] | potential disruptions to the hovertrain’s opening ceremony. | 悬浮列车的发车仪式 |
[28:39] | – Disruption or threat? – Both. | – 是捣乱还是威胁 – 都有 |
[28:41] | Station’s at Fifty-Fourth and Nottingham. | 发车仪式在54大街和都金汉路交叉口进行 |
[28:43] | A potential threat! Perfect! | 可能有危险 太棒了 |
[28:45] | Fifty-fourth and Nottingham. Go, go, go! | 马上去那里 快快快 |
[28:49] | Hey, Vi! I want you back here by 10:30. | 喂 小倩晚上十点半之前必须回家 |
[28:52] | 11-ish? | 十一点之前 |
[28:53] | 10-ish, heading for 9:30-ish. | 十点之前要不就九点半之前 |
[28:56] | 10:30-ish it is. | 那就十点半之前 |
[28:58] | Enjoy the movie. | 好好看电影吧 |
[28:59] | “In the county of Noddoff… | 在远方的睡眠国 |
[29:01] | “the Frubbers of Freep… | 所有的男孩和女孩 |
[29:03] | “are all giving in to the sweet succor of sleep.” | 都要进入甜蜜的梦乡 |
[29:18] | We will control the horizontal… | 我们控制水平线 |
[29:21] | we will control the vertical. | 我们控制垂直线 |
[29:29] | That’s not the way you’re supposed to do it, Dad. | 那么做和书上的做法不一样吧 爸爸 |
[29:32] | They want us to do it this way. | 他们的标准减法是这样的 |
[29:34] | I don’t know that way! Why would they change math? | 我可不会那样做 难不成数学题还会变么 |
[29:37] | – It’s okay, Dad. – Math is math! | – 没事 爸爸 – 怎么做不是做 |
[29:39] | I’ll just wait for Mom to get back. | 我等妈妈回来我在做 |
[29:41] | What? | 什么 |
[29:42] | She won’t understand it any better than I do… | 这种难题我都不会做 你妈妈也做不了 |
[29:45] | The Outer Limits. | 外星界限 |
[29:50] | “All over Doozle-Dorf, | 在远方的睡眠国 |
[29:51] | “the Fribbers of Frupp are going to sleep… | 所有的男孩和女孩都要睡觉 |
[29:54] | “’cause they just can’t keep up. | 因为孩子们的哈欠连天 |
[29:56] | “All over Doozle-Dorf, Doozles are dozing. | 在疲倦的睡眠国 大人也要睡觉了 |
[30:00] | “Eyelids so heavy, they’re drooping. | 他的眼皮渐渐闭上了 头垂下了 |
[30:05] | “Closing! The point is: | 最后 重点是 |
[30:07] | “Everyone, everyone’s hitting the sack! | 到了晚上每个人 每个人都躺在床上 |
[30:10] | “Everyone’s getting the sleep that they lack.” | 大家都睡得特别香 |
[30:13] | Mayors often brag about their cities… | 市长们都喜欢吹嘘自己城市 |
[30:16] | and I’m no exception. | 我也不例外 |
[30:18] | And I’m willing to admit | 必须承认 |
[30:19] | that New Urbem is not the only city… | 新城是唯一一座… |
[30:22] | Are you sure the police are gonna be okay with this? | 你确定警察不会来找麻烦吗 |
[30:24] | Sure. You’re making life easy for them. | 确定 你这是在帮他们的忙 |
[30:26] | They still haven’t forgiven us | 上次我们给警察帮忙 |
[30:27] | for the last time we made life easy for them. | 到现在他们还记仇呢 |
[30:29] | I know the Chief of Police. There won’t be a problem. | 我认识这边的警察局长 不会有问题的 |
[30:31] | With all due respect… | 恕我直言 |
[30:32] | if you alone had handled the Underminer… | 要是上次暗中破坏王的事 你自己去搞定 |
[30:35] | things would have been different. | 结果会不一样的 |
[30:37] | I’m just saying. | 我没有别的意思哦 |
[30:38] | …on budget and ahead of schedule… | 而且工程按照预算 提前完工 |
[30:40] | to launch our magnificent new hovertrain. | 欢迎大家观摩悬浮列车 |
[30:44] | It can get you where you need to go | 乘坐它去往你向往的目的地 |
[30:46] | at ridiculous speeds. | 而且速度特别快 |
[30:48] | The future is open for business! | 让列车向着美好的未来前进 |
[31:12] | Wait. The train has stopped. | 等等 车停下了 |
[31:17] | It’s going the wrong direction. | 开的方向不对 |
[31:20] | It’s going the wrong way. | 车走的方向不对 |
[31:21] | I’m going after it. | 我去追 |
[31:27] | This thing’s really moving. | 列车的速度是160公里 |
[31:30] | 100 and climbing. How much track is built? | 而且还在加速 现在轨道有多长 |
[31:33] | About 25 miles. | 差不多40公里 |
[31:42] | No one can shut this thing down? | 难道没人能让列车停下来吗 |
[31:44] | They’ve tried. No-go. | 试过了 不行 |
[31:48] | Is that Elastigirl? | 是弹力女超人吗 |
[31:57] | Overrides? | 能远程控制么 |
[31:58] | They’re locked out of the system. | 他们封锁了系统 |
[32:06] | – What about a fail-safe? – Not enough time. | – 能启动保险装置吗 – 时间不够了 |
[32:11] | Someone’s calling! Switching over. | 有人打电话 我先接一下 |
[32:13] | Hey, Mom. I can’t find my high-tops | 喂 妈妈我找不到运动鞋了 |
[32:15] | and Dad can’t find them either. | 爸爸也找不到 |
[32:17] | But he won’t call you and ask, so I am. | 但他不愿意打电话问你 所以只能我来问了 |
[32:19] | Do not call your mother! | 别给你妈打电话 |
[32:21] | Dash, honey. Can’t talk right now. | 小飞 好孩子 我现在不能说话 |
[32:22] | Look under your bed, okay. How much time? | 找找你床底下 还有多久 |
[32:24] | Less than two minutes! | 不到两分钟 |
[32:26] | There’s a shortcut. Cut through the culvert up ahead. | 有一条近路 从前面的排气管传过去 |
[32:36] | I don’t know if I can stay with it. | 我不知道能不能追上 |
[34:47] | What the heck was that? | 那是什么情况 |
[34:49] | Is everybody all right? Is anybody injured? | 大家还好吗 有人受伤吗 |
[34:51] | Are you all right? | 没事吧 |
[34:55] | Your story better be good. | 我看看你在搞什么 |
[35:01] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[35:36] | Honey, why are you… | 宝贝 你怎么 |
[35:37] | Don’t say anything. | 别问了 什么也别问 |
[35:44] | It’s Dad. Are you okay? | 小倩 你还好吗 |
[35:47] | I’m fine. I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我没事 我只是现在什么话也不想说 |
[35:50] | Tony didn’t even call? | 托尼没有联系你吗 |
[35:51] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我说了我现在不想说话 |
[35:53] | – Oh, honey… – Dad! | – 宝贝 你 – 爸 |
[35:55] | If you want me to feel better, then leave me alone. | 你要是真为我好你就让我自己待会行不行 |
[35:59] | Please? | 我求你了 |
[36:00] | See, there’s nothing | 我跟你说 警察 |
[36:01] | a cop hates worse than a missing child. | 最讨厌的 就是那种失踪儿童案 |
[36:03] | My kid brother’s son. Today is his first birthday. | 我弟弟的人儿子 今天是他一周岁生日 |
[36:05] | Oh, but if anybody | 如果要说有谁 |
[36:07] | can find that child, it’s you, Roman. | 能找到那个孩子 就是你了 罗曼 |
[36:09] | Because you’re a wonderful policeman. | 因为你是一位出色的警察 |
[36:12] | This is a holdup. | 我们来抢劫了 |
[36:14] | All right, get your hands up, turn your back. | 把手举起来 转过身去 |
[36:16] | Put your hands behind | 把两只手举起来 |
[36:18] | your heads and keep them there! | 抱着头 不许动 |
[36:19] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[36:21] | Drop that. All right, now get over there. | 放下 到那边去 |
[36:24] | Watch the door. | 看紧大门 |
[36:26] | You think I’m kiddin’? | 你以为我们开玩笑吗 |
[36:31] | Now. | 快点 |
[36:36] | I said now! | 我说了 快点 |
[36:37] | I got it! Come on, I tell you, come on! | 我搞定了 我跟你说 快点 |
[36:42] | You wanna get killed? | 你想死么 |
[38:17] | No, no, no! | 不不 |
[38:23] | No! | 不 |
[38:27] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[38:30] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[38:31] | No, no, no! | 不 |
[38:41] | You have powers! | 你也有 超能力 |
[38:45] | Yeah, baby, | 太好了 |
[38:46] | and there’s not a scratch on you! | 你身上一点伤都没有 |
[38:48] | Did you go through the locked door? | 你是不是直接穿过了门 |
[38:50] | Are those your powers? | 拥有穿墙的能力 |
[38:52] | Who can multiply like rabbits | 谁这么厉害能变出好多分身 |
[38:55] | and go right through any solid… | 还能任意穿过… |
[39:02] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天啊 |
[39:09] | – Hello? – Hey, honey. | – 喂 – 嗨亲爱的 |
[39:11] | – You weren’t gonna call me? – Oh, hey! | 你没给我打电话 |
[39:13] | No. I mean, yes, yeah… | 没打 不是 |
[39:15] | I just didn’t wanna wake you. | 我想打来着 |
[39:17] | The strangest thing just happened out in the yard. | 刚才在院子里发生了很奇特的事 |
[39:20] | Sounds like I just woke you up. | 我是不是把你吵醒了 |
[39:21] | No, no. | 没有没有 |
[39:23] | – It’s just, Jack-Jack… – He had an accident! | – 只是 小杰他 – 他出事了 |
[39:25] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[39:26] | I’m coming home right now! I never should have… | 我现在就回家 我就不该… |
[39:28] | No accident. Stay there and finish your mission. | 小杰没出事 你就安心工作 别担心 |
[39:30] | You never should… | 你不应该 |
[39:31] | What? You don’t think I can do this? | 什么 你觉得我搞不定家务事么 |
[39:34] | No, no. Sorry. I misspoke. | 不不 对不起 我说错了 |
[39:36] | Do you need me to come back? | 你需要我回家吗 |
[39:38] | No, no. No, I’ve got this. Everything’s great. | 不不不 不用 我能搞定 我这很顺利 一切都好 |
[39:41] | What happened with Jack-Jack? | 你刚才说小杰怎么了 |
[39:43] | Nothing. He’s in excellent health. | 没什么 他非常非常健康 |
[39:46] | Well, that’s good. | 那就好 |
[39:48] | – How was Violet’s date? – Uh… | 小倩的约会怎么样 |
[39:50] | That was tonight, right? | 约会是在今天晚上 对吧 |
[39:52] | Yes. Good. | 挺好 |
[39:55] | All fine and good. | 没有问题 我很好 |
[39:57] | And Jack-Jack went down with no trouble? | 小杰有没有闹 乖乖睡着了么 |
[39:59] | Fine, yes, no trouble. | 对 没错 是的 |
[40:01] | And Dash got his homework done? | 小飞的作业 写完了 |
[40:02] | All done. | 都写完了 |
[40:04] | So, things haven’t spiraled out | 所以 不是我刚一离开家 |
[40:05] | of control the moment I left? | 就乱成一锅粥了 |
[40:06] | Amazing as it may seem, | 虽然听起来很不可思议 |
[40:08] | it has been quite uneventful in fact. | 今天我和孩子们并没有出任何问题 |
[40:10] | How about you? | 你情况如何 |
[40:12] | I saved a runaway train! | 我救了一辆列车 |
[40:16] | It was so great! | 真是太刺激了 |
[40:18] | The mayor was there to cut the ribbon on this new train. | 市长也在场 参加新列车的剪彩仪式 |
[40:21] | Elastigirl pursued the train | 弹力女超人紧随身后 |
[40:22] | and was able to successfully activate… | 追上列车 并成功救下了… |
[40:25] | Blah, blah, blah. He says a few words, cuts the ribbon… | 市长说了几句话 剪了彩 |
[40:27] | and the train starts pulling | 结果列车一出站 |
[40:28] | out of the station backwards… | 就朝着反方向冲 |
[40:30] | …track of its brand new hovertrain… | 全新的气垫列车轨道 |
[40:32] | …malfunctioned… | 出现故障 |
[40:33] | …thanking Elastigirl… | 多亏了弹力女超人 |
[40:36] | Superhero Elastigirl… | 弹力女超人 |
[40:37] | Elastigirl… | 弹力女超人 |
[40:38] | Boom! No casualties! | 最后 没人受伤 |
[40:42] | …specialized motorbike, | 驾驶特制的摩托车 |
[40:43] | saving all of the passengers… | 拯救了所有乘客 |
[40:44] | One thing leads to another | 一件接着一件 |
[40:46] | and suddenly, I go after it! | 然后 我追了上去 |
[40:47] | I’m telling you, honey, it was a saga! | 我跟你说 真是太险了 |
[40:49] | That’s fantastic, honey! | 这真是太棒了 亲爱的 |
[40:51] | And on your first night! | 你出任务的第一天晚上就这么成功 |
[40:53] | I am so proud of you, really. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[40:56] | I’m proud of you, honey. | 我为你也感到骄傲 亲爱的 |
[40:58] | I know you want to get out there and you will soon. | 我知道你也想出来工作 很快就可以了 |
[41:01] | And you’ll be amazing. | 一定会非常出色的 |
[41:03] | I couldn’t have done this | 我能做到这些 |
[41:04] | if you hadn’t taken over so well. | 都是因为你把家事都安排好了 |
[41:05] | Thanks for handling everything. | 谢谢你为我做了这么多 |
[41:07] | It’s nothing. | 这都没什么 |
[41:09] | I love you, honey. I’ll be back soon. | 我爱你 亲爱的 我很快就回去了 |
[41:12] | – Sweet dreams. – Sweet dreams, honey. | – 做个好梦 – 你也是 亲爱的 |
[41:31] | “Hey, Dad, it’s okay. | 爸爸 没事的 |
[41:34] | “I’ll just wait for Mom to get home.” | 我还是等妈妈回来好了 |
[41:37] | As if she could… I know how to… | 说的就像她能…我知道怎么… |
[41:40] | I can do math. | 我能搞定数学题 |
[41:52] | Oh, brother… | 我的天 |
[41:57] | Wait for Mom! | 等妈妈回来 |
[42:00] | What am I, a substitute parent? | 我这算什么 临时父母么 |
[42:05] | It’s not my fault they changed math. | 他们改了解法又不是我的错 |
[42:15] | Come on, buddy. Come on. | 醒醒 小飞 醒醒 |
[42:18] | I think I understand your math assignment. | 我好像琢磨出来你的数学作业怎么做了 |
[42:21] | We still have some time to finish it before your test. | 考试之前还有点时间 我们还来得及复习 |
[42:24] | So first, you wanna put all the numbers | 接着做 把所有的数字 |
[42:26] | by themselves on one side. | 都放到等号后面 |
[42:28] | …you change the sign. | 就要改变正负号 |
[42:30] | That means a plus becomes a minus and a minus… | 也就是说正变成负 负变成正 |
[42:33] | You got it? | 你懂了吗 |
[42:35] | Yeah, baby! | 耶 你真棒 |
[42:50] | Oh. Uh, hello. | 你好 |
[42:53] | We’re in a new house. | 我们搬新家了 |
[42:54] | I did write my address on your locker… | 不过我特意在你的柜子门上写了新地址 |
[42:57] | in permanent ink. | 用的还是不褪色的墨水 |
[42:59] | Oh, is that what that is? | 原来这个是你写的 |
[43:01] | Did you forget? | 你是忘了吗 |
[43:03] | Forget what? | 忘了 什么 |
[43:06] | That’s funny. | 你真逗 |
[43:11] | Points for funny. | 给你加一分 |
[43:14] | Oh, was it the weird outfit? | 是因为那个奇怪装束的事么 |
[43:16] | Because there’s a reason. | 这可是有原因的 |
[43:18] | I’m in a drama class… | 我们学校有戏曲表演课 |
[43:21] | and they just wanna do Shakespeare… | 然后 作业是要演莎士比亚的剧 |
[43:23] | but they’re like, “Try to make it relevant for the kids.” | 然后就是这种东西让小孩们喜欢看 |
[43:25] | So, like, “Oh, superheroes! Kids love superheroes.” | 我就说演超人 小孩最喜欢超人 |
[43:28] | You wanna wear one kind of tights… | 我本来想穿另外一种紧身服的 |
[43:29] | and then they’re like, | 他们说 |
[43:31] | “No, wear these other kind of tights.” | 不 你得穿别种的 |
[43:32] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[43:42] | Many say your speech today is critical. | 很多人对于今天的演讲非常关注 |
[43:44] | Both sides just want the best for their people. | 两派人都是为人民福祉而努力 |
[43:47] | We are so close to finally getting peace in the region. | 我们马上就能让这地区迎来和平了 |
[43:51] | I haven’t done this in a while. | 我都好久没上过电视了 |
[43:53] | This is good. The train gives us momentum. | 没关系 救列车就是个好开始 |
[43:55] | Just go out there and be your charming self… | 你就放心去 展现你平时的魅力 |
[43:57] | and capitalize on it. | 使其充分发挥作用 |
[43:59] | Ms. Elastigirl, they’re ready for you. | 弹力女超人 那边已经准备好了 |
[44:01] | Hey, stretch a leg. | 上台前 伸伸腿 |
[44:05] | Thank you, Chad. It was fun. | 谢谢你 查德 聊得很开心 |
[44:07] | Ambassador, your documents. We’re moving to the rooftop. | 大使女士 这是你的文件 我们去屋顶乘坐直升机 |
[44:10] | Oh, Madame Ambassador, hello! | 大使女士 你好 |
[44:12] | Oh, you are Elastigirl! | 你就是弹力女超人 |
[44:13] | This is why now I’m shaking your hand. | 我一定得跟你握握手 |
[44:16] | It was so sad when you went underground. | 之前你被迫隐姓埋名 我很难过 |
[44:18] | I am glad to see you back in your shiny outfit. | 看到你现在身着华丽的超能装 重现于世 我真高兴 |
[44:22] | That means so much coming from you. | 您跟我说这些我深受鼓舞 |
[44:23] | Good luck with your speech. | 祝您演讲顺利 |
[44:25] | This way, Ambassador. | 走这边 大使女士 |
[44:26] | Bring lasting peace! | 要让和平永存 |
[44:27] | I will, when you defeat evil. | 我会的 你也要继续打击犯罪 |
[44:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:31] | Three, two… | 三…二… |
[44:34] | For over 15 years, | 过去十五年里 |
[44:35] | superheroes have been in hiding. | 超人们一直隐姓埋名 |
[44:37] | Forced into it by a society | 生活在一个 |
[44:39] | no longer willing to support them. | 不愿意帮助 支持他们的社会 |
[44:40] | That may soon be changing… | 现在不一样了 |
[44:42] | due to a growing movement to bring the Supers back. | 因为社会上出现了支持超人回归的运动 |
[44:44] | Here, fresh on the heels of her own | 今天我们请来了 |
[44:46] | heroic save of a runaway train… | 列车失控事件中力挽狂澜 |
[44:48] | and sporting a new look, is the superhero, Elastigirl. | 以闪亮形象出现在世人面前的 弹力女超人 |
[44:52] | – Welcome! – Hello, Chad. | – 欢迎你 – 你好 查德 |
[44:53] | All the polls are going in your direction. | 现在看来你的支持率很高啊 |
[44:55] | That’s true. Things are good… | 的确是 这是好事 |
[44:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[44:58] | Uh, hello? | 嘿 |
[45:00] | Do I have your attention? | 你注意到我了么 |
[45:02] | Yes, Chad. | 是的 查德 |
[45:04] | Of course I do. | 当然你注意到我了 |
[45:05] | I’m appearing on your screen. | 我出现在你的屏幕上 |
[45:07] | Reading the words I’m saying off of another screen. | 读着另一个屏幕上别人让我说的话 |
[45:10] | Screens are everywhere. | 屏幕无处不在 |
[45:12] | We are controlled by screens. | 屏幕能控制我们的生活 |
[45:15] | And screens are controlled by me… | 而掌控者 就是我 |
[45:20] | Screenslaver. | 屏霸 |
[45:23] | I control this broadcast… | 我控制者这次采访 |
[45:25] | and this idiotic anchorman you see before you. | 也控制着坐在你面前的这个愚蠢的主持人 |
[45:27] | What’s wrong with him? | 他是怎么了 |
[45:29] | The signal’s been hijacked. I’ll check it out. | 信号遭到劫持 我去检查 |
[45:30] | Don’t look at any monitors. | 记住 千万不要看屏幕 |
[45:32] | I could hijack the ambassador’s aerocade… | 我们可以在空中 |
[45:34] | while it’s still airborne. | 直接劫持大使乘坐的直升机 |
[45:36] | Right, Elastigirl? | 对吧 弹力女超人 |
[45:40] | Nearest window! Where’s the nearest window? | 最近的窗户 最近的窗户在哪 |
[45:55] | – Oh, what’s going on? – Where’s Elastigirl? | – 怎么回事 – 弹力女超人去哪了 |
[45:57] | Which one? | 是哪个呢 |
[46:07] | Elastigirl! What are you doing here? | 弹力女超人 你在这干什么 |
[46:09] | The ambassador is in danger. Which chopper is she… | 大使现在有危险了 她乘坐的是哪架直升机… |
[46:11] | Look out! | 小心 |
[46:14] | Follow them and get me close! | 跟上去 尽量接近点 |
[46:19] | Get out of the sky, and touch down safely! | 赶紧找个地方安全降落 |
[46:31] | Stand down! It’s Elastigirl. | 退后 弹力女超人 |
[46:35] | Stay in your seat, ma’am! | 回到座位上 大使 |
[46:43] | We’re under attack! | 我们遭到了袭击 |
[46:45] | Quick, go! Protect the ambassador! | 快点去 快去保护大使 |
[46:51] | Open the door! | 把舱门打开 |
[46:53] | Do as she says! | 快照她说的做 |
[46:56] | Can you all swim? | 你们都会游泳吗 |
[46:57] | – Yeah. – No! | – 会的 – 不会 |
[47:20] | We’re gonna have to slingshot! Hang on! | 我们马上就要弹射了 都别动 |
[47:30] | Are you all right, ma’am? | 你没事吧 大使 |
[47:32] | I’m perfectly fine… | 我 我没事 |
[47:44] | Boys are jerks and superheroes suck. | 男生们都是混蛋 超能力最没用了 |
[47:47] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[47:48] | He takes one look at me in that suit… | 他就看了一眼我穿超能装的样子 |
[47:50] | and decides to pretend he doesn’t even know me. | 第二天见到我的时候他就假装不认识我 |
[47:54] | He’s protecting himself. | 他也是在保护自己 |
[47:56] | If he really did see you, it’s best that he forget. | 要是他真的看到了你 还是忘掉比较好 |
[47:59] | It’s better for you, too. | 对你也有好处 |
[48:01] | I can’t tell you how many memories | 我都记不清这些年 |
[48:03] | Dicker’s had to erase over the years… | 迪瑞克消除了多少记忆 |
[48:05] | when someone figured out | 就是有人发现了 |
[48:07] | your mother’s or my identity. | 我和你妈妈超人身份的时候 |
[48:09] | It was Dicker! | 是迪瑞克搞的鬼 |
[48:11] | – You told him about Tony! – Honey… | – 你和他说了托尼的事 – 小倩 |
[48:13] | You had me erased from Tony’s mind! | 都是因为叫迪瑞克抹除了托尼的记忆 所以他才会忘了我 |
[48:30] | I hate superheroes! | 我恨死超能力了 |
[48:32] | And I renounce them! | 我再也不要做超人了 |
[48:40] | I renounce them! | 我不要做超人啦 |
[48:50] | Is she having adolescence? | 姐这是青春期叛逆吗 |
[48:54] | A new report out today shows that, | 最新的报告表明 |
[48:55] | when it comes to decision-making… | 关于决策问题 |
[48:57] | people have more trust in a monkey | 人们觉得 通过让猴子扔飞镖的方式做决定 |
[48:59] | throwing darts than Congress. | 比让国会议员们决定更靠谱 |
[49:00] | What’s going on, Tommy? A protest? | 怎么了托尼 有抗议吗 |
[49:02] | They’re here in support. | 这些人是来声援的 |
[49:04] | Support? Support of what? | 声援? 声援什么 |
[49:07] | Well, in support of you. | 他们是来声援你的 |
[49:14] | Thanks for coming out. Hi. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[49:17] | Oh, my goodness. Thanks so much. | 嗨 哦天呢 真是太谢谢了 |
[49:20] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[49:21] | What does your sign say? | 你拿的什么牌子啊 |
[49:28] | Supers should be legal now! | 超人应该合法化 |
[49:31] | Talk to ya. Oh, what do ya know! | 我跟你说 你才知道啊 |
[49:33] | Ellenwood. | 艾伦伍德 |
[49:34] | Oh, now you wanna return my calls | 你现在想起回我电话 |
[49:36] | about superheroes, huh? | 聊超人的事了 |
[49:38] | Oh. I’ll have to call you back. | 过会我再联系你 |
[49:40] | Oh, that felt good. | 真是太好了 |
[49:41] | Felicia, hold my calls, please. | 菲利西亚 让那边别挂电话 |
[49:42] | Hey! It’s working! | 起作用啦 |
[49:44] | Hey, the ambassador made a big speech | 大使今天刚刚发表了 |
[49:46] | about superheroes today. | 关于超能力的重要演讲 |
[49:47] | Turns out saving someone’s life | 看来救人 |
[49:49] | makes a good impression on them. Who knew, huh? | 还是能给他们留下好印象的 想不到吧 |
[49:50] | I’m getting calls from all over the world. | 我接到了来自世界各地的电话 |
[49:53] | Media awareness is up 72%. | 媒体曝光率提高了72% |
[49:55] | The push for superhero legalization | 超能力合法化已经成为 |
[49:57] | is becoming a worldwide movement! | 世界名列前茅的潮流 |
[49:59] | I have big plans for our next move. | 下一阶段我还有个大计划 |
[50:01] | We’re gonna have a summit at sea. | 我们要在还是举办一次海上峰会 |
[50:03] | We’ll use our ship… | 就用我们的船 |
[50:04] | we’ll gather leaders and Supers… | 把世界各地的超人和领导人 |
[50:07] | – from all over the world. – That’s great. | 都请到船上去 |
[50:09] | I’m happy. | 我很高兴 |
[50:10] | I’m happy the numbers are up. | 我很高兴支持率上升 |
[50:12] | I’m happy the ambassador is pro-superhero… | 很高兴大使也支持合法化 |
[50:15] | and I’m happy you’re happy. | 看到你高兴 我也很欣喜 |
[50:17] | I’m hearing that you’re happy, but why am I not feeling it? | 你嘴上出很高兴 可是 我怎么感觉不到呢 |
[50:20] | Because I didn’t get him! | 因为我还没有抓住他 |
[50:22] | Screenslaver is still out there. | 屏霸还在外面害人 |
[50:23] | All I did was play his game and win this round. | 我按照他的游戏规则走 赢了这一轮 |
[50:26] | He’s gonna want more | 他一定不会善罢甘休 |
[50:27] | and as long as he gets to play, he wins. | 等他出手的时候 我们肯定输 |
[50:29] | One thing I’ve learned in business? | 我做生意其中一条心得就是 |
[50:32] | Smell the flowers. | 好好的享受当下 |
[50:33] | They don’t bloom that often. | 鲜花难得开一次 |
[50:35] | What do you want on your tombstone? | 不然将来你的墓碑上会写着 |
[50:36] | “She worried a lot”? | 她操心到老 |
[50:38] | All right, stop talking. | 别再说了 |
[50:40] | Show her. | 带她去看看 |
[50:46] | This is just so exciting, isn’t it? Huh? | 这真是太令人兴奋了 |
[50:51] | Oh, wow. Uh… | 哇 |
[50:53] | Wow! Elastigirl, there you are. | 弹力女超人 你来啦 |
[50:56] | – Hello. – I didn’t… | – 你好 – 我没想到 |
[50:59] | Come on, get yourself together, Karen. | 凯伦 你快振作一点 |
[51:01] | Hi, my superhero name is Voyd. | 嗨 我是穿越侠 |
[51:05] | I just wanna thank you, for, like, for being you! | 我就是 很想感激你 那个 敢于站出来 |
[51:11] | Okay, what I can do, um, is this. | 好了 让我来展示一下我的超能力 |
[51:19] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[51:21] | That is impressive. Very interdimensional. | 非常精彩 有多维度的 |
[51:25] | I felt like an outcast before. | 我之前觉得自己被社会摈弃了 |
[51:27] | But now, with you being you, I feel like… | 我现在 自从你勇敢现身之后我就觉得 |
[51:33] | Yay, me. | 我 做回自己了 |
[51:35] | I flew them in from all over. | 我用飞机把他们从世界各地接过来 |
[51:37] | They’ve all been in hiding. | 之前他们都不现身的 |
[51:39] | They have powers, secret identities… | 他们有各种各样的超能力 身份长期保密 |
[51:42] | and names they’ve given themselves. | 还给自己起了名号 |
[51:44] | I’m Screech. It’s a pleasure. | 我是人鹰侠 很高兴见到你 |
[51:47] | I’ve always considered you | 我一直认为超人最好的榜样 |
[51:48] | the gold standard for superheroes. | 就应该是你这样的 |
[51:50] | Well, thanks. You’re too nice. | 谢谢您 您太客气了 |
[51:52] | I am called Brick. | 我的名字叫 飞砖侠 |
[51:54] | Nice to meet you, Brick. Uh, where are you from? | 很高兴见到你 你从哪里来 |
[51:58] | Wisconsin. | 威斯康辛州 |
[51:59] | Oh. Elastigirl. I assume your powers are… | 哦 弹力女超人 他想你的能力是 |
[52:02] | You know, zapping things electrically… | 用电流进行打击 |
[52:05] | charging things, bolts of lightning, that kind of stuff. | 充电啊 发出闪电啊之类的 |
[52:07] | Name’s Reflux. | 我叫反胃侠 |
[52:09] | Medical condition or superpower, you decide. | 你可能觉得这其实是胃病 或是超能力 |
[52:12] | That’s a little line | 我就是讲个笑话 |
[52:13] | I say just to put people at ease. | 让大家轻松一下 |
[52:15] | Hope I don’t offend. | 你不介意吧 |
[52:16] | Oh, no, no, no. Reflux. Love it. | 不不不 你说的很好 |
[52:19] | Well, I do look forward to working with you. | 我很期待能跟你共事 |
[52:22] | Yes, that is impressive. Keep practicing. | 这能力太棒了 保持住 |
[52:31] | Well, I’m beat. Congratulations. Big day. | 我很高兴 今天很成功 祝贺你们 |
[52:34] | Good night, ladies. I will see you tomorrow. | 晚安 女士们 我们明天早上再见 |
[52:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[52:38] | Must be nice for you, | 感觉不错 |
[52:40] | being out front after all this time. | 隔了这么久再一次成为焦点 |
[52:42] | Out front? | 成为焦点 |
[52:43] | Well, it’s been a while since your superhero days… | 是啊 毕竟上次当超人已经是很久之前的事了 |
[52:46] | and even then, you were kind of | 那时候 感觉你只是 |
[52:48] | in Mr. Incredible’s shadow. | 活在超能先生的阴影里 |
[52:49] | Nah, I beg to differ. | 对此我可不敢苟同 |
[52:51] | I’m not… I’m not saying you weren’t big. | 我可没说你不够耀眼 你很耀眼 |
[52:53] | No, you were, and are, a superstar… | 今天你可算的上是超级巨星了 |
[52:55] | but you have the stage to yourself now. | 可是 现在的舞台是完全属于你一人 |
[52:58] | And people have to pay attention. | 人们的注意力想不集中在你身上都难 |
[53:00] | Oh, you mean, “It’s a man’s world” and all that? | 所以你准备扯”这是个男人的世界”这套说辞咯 |
[53:01] | Well, what world do you live in? | 那你觉得现在的世界是怎么样的 |
[53:03] | Your brother runs DEVTECH. | 你哥哥是公司的总裁 |
[53:05] | I don’t want his job. I invent, he sells. | 我才不想做他的工作 我搞发明 他负责推销 |
[53:09] | I ask you, which of us has the greater influence? | 我现在问你 我们两个谁的影响力更大 |
[53:12] | Which side of me are you asking? | 我这人有两面 |
[53:14] | The believer or the cynic? | 理想家 还是批评家 你想问哪一种 |
[53:15] | The cynic… | 批评家吧 |
[53:17] | Would say selling is more important | 那我觉得 推销的工作更重要 |
[53:18] | because the best sellers have the most buyers. | 因为推销员越厉害 吸引的顾客越多 |
[53:20] | Doesn’t matter what you’re selling. | 甚至卖什么都不重要 |
[53:22] | It only matters what people buy. | 最重要的是如何吸引人们来买 |
[53:24] | This is true. | 你说的很对 |
[53:26] | If I discovered the origin of the universe… | 如果有一天我能揭示宇宙起源的真相 |
[53:27] | my brother would find a way | 我哥哥也能想办法 |
[53:29] | to market it as a, uh, foot massager. | 把它包装成一种 足部按摩疗法 |
[53:34] | So, what would the believer say? | 那么 理想家会如何看待这个问题 |
[53:36] | The believer would tell you to make your mark. | 理想家认为 你要活出自己的风格 |
[53:39] | Don’t wait for permission, assert yourself | 不用看别人的眼色表达自己 坚持自己的主张 |
[53:41] | and impose your will on the status quo. | 用自己的意志改变现状 |
[53:43] | – Sounds like my brother. – What? | – 你说话很像我哥哥 – 什么 |
[53:45] | You sound like my brother. | 你说话很像我哥哥 |
[53:46] | Well, he’s not wrong. | 那他做的没错啊 |
[53:47] | There is an art to getting a reaction… | 要想得到他人的回应 这可算得上一门技术活了 |
[53:49] | Oh! I know how to get him. | 我知道怎么抓到他了 |
[53:50] | – My brother? – No. Screenslaver! | – 抓我哥哥么 – 不 我是说屏霸 |
[53:53] | You’re tech-savvy. I need to lock onto a signal… | 你可是技术专家 我需要锁定某个信号 |
[53:56] | and trace its origin. | 追踪它的来源 |
[53:57] | How fast can you slap something together | 你最快要花多久能把所需的设备弄好 |
[53:58] | and meet me at the airport? | 然后跟我在机场会面 |
[54:00] | Airport? | 去机场 |
[54:01] | Need to go out of town, pronto. | 我需要立马出城一趟 |
[54:02] | I can get your contraption together by 5:00 a.m. | 我明早五点就能准备好设备 |
[54:04] | I need to get on TV. Chad! | 我们得上电视 联系查德 |
[54:06] | I’ll get my brother to set up an exclusive with him | 今晚就让我哥哥安排查德 |
[54:07] | tonight on the newscast. | 在新闻节目里对你进行专访 |
[54:09] | Finish our interview by phone! | 直接用电话连线 |
[54:10] | Promote the hell out of it. | 提高知名度 |
[54:11] | Independence from Screenslavery! | 脱离屏霸的控制 |
[54:13] | – Chad tonight. – Boom! | – 查德新闻频道 – 一举成功 |
[54:19] | – Dicker. – Yeah, hey, Rick. | – 我是迪瑞克 – 嘿 迪瑞克 |
[54:20] | You remember that kid I mentioned to you? | 你还记得我跟你提过的 |
[54:22] | Tony Rydinger. | 那个叫托尼·莱丁格的孩子吗 |
[54:23] | Mind wipe? Yeah, nice kid. | 那个消除记忆的小男孩吧 记得那孩子看起来不错的 |
[54:25] | Well, you also wiped out | 你还消除了 |
[54:27] | the Friday night date my daughter had with him. | 他周五晚上要和我女儿巴小倩约会的记忆 |
[54:29] | In fact, you wiped out my daughter. | 严格说来他把小倩彻底忘了 |
[54:31] | Oops. Not an exact science, Bob. | 抱歉 这项技术还不成熟 鲍勃 |
[54:33] | Rick, you gotta help me here. | 瑞克 你一定得帮帮我 |
[54:35] | Violet hates me, and you, and superheroes. | 小倩快恨死我了 还有你 恨超能力 |
[54:38] | I gotta fix this. What do you know about Tony? | 我得想办法补救一下 托尼的资料你手上有多少 |
[54:42] | Not much. | 没有多少 |
[54:44] | Seems like a good kid. | 看起来是个挺守规矩的孩子 |
[54:45] | Popular, plays sports, music. | 受欢迎 喜欢运动 音乐 |
[54:48] | Parents own The Happy Platter, kid works there part time. | 父母开了家餐馆 叫”快乐拼盘” 他有时候也会在餐馆帮忙 |
[54:51] | Happy Platter? | “快乐拼盘” |
[54:56] | Why did we drive all the way across town | 我们干嘛要开车跑这么远 |
[54:59] | for The Happy Platter? | 来这个”快乐拼盘”餐馆 |
[55:01] | We’d like a booth over there, near the philodendron. | 我们要那边的四人座 靠着树林的那个桌子 |
[55:04] | Good, right? Near the philodendron. | 是不是很不错 坐在树林附近 |
[55:09] | This platter doesn’t look all that happy to me. | 这个快乐餐馆 我看一点都不快乐 |
[55:12] | It looks bored. | 看起来挺无聊的 |
[55:14] | Ha-ha! The Bored Platter! | 那就成了无聊大拼盘 |
[55:16] | I thought Vi would want a change of pace | 我觉得小倩肯定吃腻了路边的快餐 |
[55:18] | from drive-in food. | 要换换口味 |
[55:19] | I like drive-in food. | 我喜欢吃路边的快餐 |
[55:21] | Does this mean vegetables? | 换换口味该不是只吃蔬菜吧 |
[55:23] | A balanced diet means vegetables, kiddo. | 营养要平衡就得吃蔬菜 孩子们 |
[55:25] | Get used to it. | 要习惯多吃蔬菜 |
[55:27] | Good evening, everyone. | 各位晚上好 |
[55:29] | Oh, no! | 啊 我的天 |
[55:31] | – Is she all right? – Violet, are you okay? | – 她没事吧 – 小倩 你没事吧 |
[55:33] | Nothing to see here. | 没什么好看的 |
[55:34] | Yeah, more napkins would be good. | 可能你需要更多餐巾纸 |
[55:36] | – I’m fine, I’m fine. – It happens all the time here. | – 我没事 我没事 – 这种情况总是会出现的 |
[55:37] | Mops it right up. | 马上就擦干 |
[55:38] | Normally, she doesn’t ever drip like this. | 她平时喝东西的时候 可没有这么激动 |
[55:40] | – Would you like water, sir? – Yes. | – 你们还要水吗 先生 – 要的 |
[55:43] | Yes, I would. This is my daughter… | 来些水吧 这是我女儿 |
[55:46] | – who you must know, right? – God. Stop. | – 你一定认识的 对吧 – 我的天 别说了 |
[55:47] | – Hello. – Violet. | – 你好 – 她叫小倩 |
[55:49] | Hello, Violet. | 你好 小倩 |
[55:51] | Hey, Vi, say hi to… | 嘿 小倩 打个招呼 |
[55:52] | Don’t push it, Dad. | 别逼我 爸爸 |
[55:54] | I’m Dash, her little brother. | 我叫巴小飞 是她弟弟 |
[55:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[55:57] | Mmm. This is really good water. | 这水的味道真是不错 |
[55:59] | It’s very refreshing. | 很是清新 |
[56:01] | Spring water, is it? | 山泉水 对吧 |
[56:02] | I don’t know, sir. I think it’s tap. | 我不知道 先生 应该就是自来水吧 |
[56:05] | Well, it is very good. | 不过非常好 |
[56:06] | Excellent tap. | 非常棒的自来水 |
[56:08] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[56:10] | Well, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[56:12] | – Where’d she go? – Mmm. | 她干嘛去了 |
[56:13] | To find a good place to be angry? | 找地方发火去了 |
[56:17] | Tonight, we go now to a special remote interview… | 今晚我们要连线采访一位特别嘉宾 |
[56:19] | with Elastigirl. | 弹力女超人 |
[56:21] | How you feeling, Chad? | 你怎么样 查德 |
[56:22] | You doing all right? | 最近还好吗 |
[56:23] | I’m fine. The doctors checked me out. | 我很好 医生给我做了检查 |
[56:25] | I have no memory of the event. | 我根本不记得当时的事了 |
[56:27] | I gotta tell you, it’s pretty strange | 实话跟你说 看到录像里 |
[56:29] | to see a recording… | 前几天的我 |
[56:31] | of yourself the night before and have no recollection. | 自己却一点印象都没有 感觉真的很奇怪 |
[56:33] | I don’t think anyone needs to worry. | 大家不用担心 |
[56:35] | We’ve taken many precautions tonight though. | 今天晚上我们的安全措施非常的严密 |
[56:37] | Where are you right now? | 你现在在哪 |
[56:39] | On a case, in a secure undisclosed location. | 我在调查一个案子 在一个视野开阔 安全的地方 |
[56:42] | I wanna talk about you… | 我想先聊聊你 |
[56:43] | starting with your save of a runaway train. | 先从最近救下失控列车的事迹开始吧 |
[56:46] | Here’s an exclusive unedited clip | 这里有一段独家的未经过编辑的录像 |
[56:48] | from your own suit cam. | 是装在你身上的摄像头记录下来的 |
[56:50] | Roll the clip. | 请播放录像吧 |
[56:51] | This thing’s really moving. | 列车动起来了 |
[56:54] | 100 and climbing. How much track is built? | 列车的速度是160公里每小时 而且还在加速 已经建好的轨道有多长 |
[56:56] | About 25 miles. | 差不多四十公里吧 |
[56:59] | The Screenslaver interrupts this program… | 屏霸中止了这个节目 |
[57:03] | for an important announcement. | 有重要的事情要宣布 |
[57:04] | I’ll be damned. She knew. | 丫的 她猜中了 |
[57:06] | Let’s see if your gadget works. | 接下来就看你的设备管不管用了 |
[57:08] | Don’t bother watching the rest. | 剩下的录像就不用看了 |
[57:10] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[57:11] | Elastigirl doesn’t save the day. | 弹力女超人无法拯救城市 |
[57:14] | She only postpones her defeat. | 只是推迟了自己失败之日的到来而已 |
[57:17] | And while she postpones her defeat… | 可她至少还在努力 |
[57:19] | you eat chips and watch her confront problems… | 而你们只会吃着薯片 看着她解决 |
[57:22] | that you are too lazy to deal with. | 那些你们自己懒得解决的问题 |
[57:25] | Superheroes are part of your brainless desire… | 超人们满足了你们愚蠢的愿望 |
[57:28] | to replace true experience with simulation. | 用虚拟代替真实生活的愿望 |
[57:31] | You don’t talk, you watch talk shows. | 你们不会说话 只会看脱口秀 |
[57:34] | You don’t play games, you watch game shows. | 天天就看那些有奖竞赛节目 |
[57:38] | Travel, relationships, risk… | 旅行 恋爱 冒险 |
[57:41] | every meaningful experience must be packaged… | 所有的这些有意义的人生经历 |
[57:44] | and delivered to you to watch at a distance. | 都包装在电视节目里 供你们远远的观赏 |
[57:48] | So that you can remain ever sheltered… | 所以你们就能一直躲在家里 |
[57:50] | ever passive… | 被动接受这些 |
[57:52] | ever ravenous consumers… | 变成了贪婪的消费者 |
[57:54] | who can’t bring themselves to rise from their couches… | 一直躺在沙发上面 |
[57:57] | break a sweat and participate in life. | 不努力 这都不是真正的生活 |
[58:02] | You want superheroes to protect you… | 你们想受到超人们的保护 |
[58:04] | and make yourselves ever more powerless in the process. | 而你们也因为有人保护你们 变得越发软弱 |
[58:08] | While you tell yourselves you’re being looked after. | 你们自认为 会有人照顾你们的 |
[58:12] | That your interests are being served. | 会有人给你们开创美好未来 |
[58:14] | And your rights are being upheld. | 会有人维护你们的权利 |
[58:17] | So that the system can keep stealing from you… | 长此以往 现有的体制一面榨干你们的血 |
[58:20] | smiling at you all the while. | 另一面还对你们报以微笑 |
[58:23] | Go ahead, send your Supers to stop me. | 来呀 叫你们的超人走狗们来阻止我啊 |
[58:27] | Grab your snacks, watch your screens, | 你们就吃着零食 看看电视 |
[58:29] | and see what happens. | 走着瞧吧 |
[58:31] | You are no longer in control. | 你们已不再是局面的掌控者 |
[58:34] | I am. | 我才是 |
[1:00:17] | Find anything? | 找到了什么吗 |
[1:01:10] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[1:01:43] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[1:01:45] | What happened is you destroyed my evidence. | 你还问什么情况 你把那些证据都给毁了 |
[1:01:48] | What’s going on? What did I do? | 这是怎么回事 我犯什么法了 |
[1:01:50] | What did you guys do to me? | 你们这些家伙要干什么 |
[1:01:51] | That’s right, punk. Blame the system. | 厉害啊 你个小混混 还怪体制不行啊 |
[1:01:55] | Your tracker worked like a charm, Evelyn. | 你的追踪器太好用了 伊芙琳 |
[1:01:57] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[1:01:58] | Aw, shucks! | 得了吧 |
[1:01:59] | I’m just the genius behind the genius. | 我只是你这个天才背后的天才 |
[1:02:02] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[1:02:04] | We’re doing fractions and denismals and percentages | 我们今天又开始学分数 小数和 百分数了 |
[1:02:08] | and I don’t get ’em. | 我题目做不来 |
[1:02:09] | Aren’t you… | 你不是 |
[1:02:10] | Didn’t we get all caught up? | 上次不是学会了吗 |
[1:02:12] | Yeah, we were caught up… | 对 我上次是学会了 |
[1:02:13] | and now we’re doing fractions and percentages and demicels. | 我们现在学的是分数 百分数和小”书” |
[1:02:17] | Decimals. | 小数不是小”书” |
[1:02:18] | …the addition of the Incredibile, | 关于超能跑车的最新情况 |
[1:02:19] | the super car… | 它之前的主人 |
[1:02:21] | once driven by superhero, Mr. Incredible. | 是那位著名的超人 超能先生 |
[1:02:23] | It’s the kind of thing you buy when you have everything else. | 这玩意 只有等你富可敌国的时候才买得起 |
[1:02:26] | They said it was beyond repair. | 他们说车子已经修不好了 |
[1:02:28] | Hey, it was in perfect condition. | 你看 车的状态非常好 |
[1:02:30] | You used to drive that? | 这是你原来的车 |
[1:02:32] | They said it was destroyed. | 他们还说车子彻底毁了 |
[1:02:33] | Long thought lost or destroyed, | 之前人们以为这辆车已经被毁或者不翼而飞 |
[1:02:35] | the famous car turned up at private auction. | 但这辆车还是出现在私人拍卖会上 |
[1:02:37] | They said it was… | 他们说 车已经 |
[1:02:39] | That’s my car! | 那是我的车 |
[1:02:49] | Stupid water feature! | 这愚蠢的瀑布 |
[1:02:51] | This car is just loaded with amazing gadgets. | 这辆车装有一些非常棒的配件 |
[1:02:54] | Care to demonstrate? | 愿意介绍一下么 |
[1:02:55] | I’d love to, but we haven’t figured out | 我也希望介绍给大家 但我们现在还没搞清楚 |
[1:02:57] | how to make them work yet. | 如何启动这些装备 |
[1:03:01] | Wow! It works? | 哇 是你在操控么 |
[1:03:06] | What are you doing? This is not a toy! | 你在干什么 小飞 这可不是你的玩具 |
[1:03:09] | That’s a rocket launcher! | 你启动了火箭炮 |
[1:03:10] | Sweet! Which one launches the rocket? | 太棒了 按哪个键能发射火箭 |
[1:03:12] | Hey! This is not your car! | 这又不是你的车 |
[1:03:14] | It’s not your car, either! | 那也不是你的车 |
[1:03:15] | It is so! It’s the Incredibile. | 是我的车 这是超能跑车 |
[1:03:17] | – Why’s that guy have it? – He shouldn’t! | – 那车怎么在那个人手上 – 车不应该在他手上 |
[1:03:19] | Launch the rockets! Launch the rockets! | 发射火箭 火箭 |
[1:03:21] | Launch the rockets! | 火箭 发射 |
[1:03:22] | – I’m not launching anything! – I wanna blow it up! | – 我们不会乱发射火箭的 – 我要炸炸炸 |
[1:03:24] | Do you think I want an angry rich guy… | 你以为我会让那个有钱的家伙 |
[1:03:25] | coming after me right now… | 来找我麻烦吗 |
[1:03:26] | – when I’m trying not to… – I’m not sure | – 我都尽量不去 – 我都不知道 |
[1:03:28] | – what’s happened here, Mark. – …distract your mother. | – 这里是什么情况 马克 让你妈妈为我们分心 |
[1:03:29] | But everyone here has scattered | 这里的人们都散开了 |
[1:03:31] | and I’m afraid I’ll need to move at any minute. | 我觉得我们应该马上撤离 |
[1:03:33] | Rich guy got my car. | 我的车在这有钱人手上 |
[1:03:37] | So, you’re not gonna steal your car | 老爸 你不去把跑车 |
[1:03:40] | back from the rich guy? | 从那个有钱人那里偷回来吗 |
[1:03:50] | What the heck is that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[1:03:56] | Jack-Jack has powers? | 小杰居然有超能力 |
[1:03:58] | Well, yeah, but… | 对呀 但是 |
[1:03:59] | – You knew about this? – Yeah. | – 你早就知道了 – 是的 |
[1:04:00] | – Why didn’t you tell us? – I don’t know. | – 为什么你不告诉我们 – 我说不好 |
[1:04:02] | We’re your kids. We need to know these things. | 我们可是你的孩子 我们有权知道这些事 |
[1:04:05] | – Did you tell Mom? – No. | – 告诉妈妈了吗 – 没有 |
[1:04:06] | – Why not? – Your mother is not… | – 为什么不说 – 你妈妈 |
[1:04:08] | You’d want us to tell you, wouldn’t you? | 你肯定是不想让我们不知道吧 |
[1:04:10] | – Why would you not tell Mom? – Because I didn’t wanna… | – 你为什么不告诉妈妈 – 因为我不想让她 |
[1:04:11] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:12] | – Come on, man. – Because it’s not the time. | – 别这样 爸爸 – 我现在还不是时候 |
[1:04:14] | – Why? – Because… | – 你怎么能这样 – 为什么 |
[1:04:15] | So uncool! | 这样真不好 |
[1:04:16] | Because I’m formulating, okay? | 因为我还没想好怎么说 行了吧 |
[1:04:18] | I’m taking in information, I’m processing! | 我也刚知道这个事 我需要消化 |
[1:04:21] | I’m doing the math, I’m fixing the boyfriend… | 我要学做数学题 还要补救男朋友的事 |
[1:04:23] | and keeping the baby | 还要哄好小杰 |
[1:04:24] | from turning into a flaming monster! | 免得他变成喷火的怪物 |
[1:04:25] | How do I do it? | 我要怎么同时做好这么多事 |
[1:04:28] | By rolling with the punches, baby! | 我是在努力适应环境 孩子们 |
[1:04:30] | I eat thunder and crap lightning, okay? | 我不能胡乱做一通就完事了 |
[1:04:33] | ‘Cause I’m Mr. Incredible! | 因为我是著名的超能先生 |
[1:04:34] | Not Mr. So-So or Mr. Mediocre-Guy. | 不是能力不足先生 也不是一般般先生 |
[1:04:38] | Mr. Incredible! | 我是超能先生 |
[1:04:42] | We should call Lucius. | 应该找鲁修斯叔叔帮忙 |
[1:04:44] | No. I can handle it. | 不 我自己能处理 |
[1:04:46] | There’s no way I’m gonna… | 我绝对不会去求… |
[1:04:57] | Dada. | 爸爸 |
[1:05:00] | I’m calling Lucius. | 我去给鲁修斯叔叔打电话 |
[1:05:05] | Looks normal to me. When did this start happening? | 我看挺正常的 是什么时候开始的 |
[1:05:08] | Since Helen got the job. | 从何莉开始工作的时候开始的 |
[1:05:10] | – I assume she knows? – Are you kidding? | – 那她应该知道这事吧 – 你开玩笑吧 |
[1:05:12] | I can’t tell her about this, | 我肯定不能跟她说这事 |
[1:05:13] | not while she’s doing hero work! | 她可在外面忙那些超人的工作呢 |
[1:05:15] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:05:16] | Girls, come on. | 女士们 加把劲 |
[1:05:18] | Leave the saving the world to the men? | 怎么能光让男人们做拯救世界的工作 |
[1:05:19] | – I don’t think so. – Mama! | – 我觉得这样不行 – 妈妈 |
[1:05:21] | I’ve got to succeed! | 我一定要成功的照顾好孩子们 |
[1:05:22] | So she can succeed. | 这样的话 她在外面才能成功 |
[1:05:24] | – So we can succeed! – I get it, Bob! | – 所以 咱们一家都能成功 – 我明白你的意思 鲍勃 |
[1:05:27] | I get it. When was the last time you slept? | 你有多久没睡觉了 |
[1:05:30] | Who keeps track of that? | 谁还记得睡觉的事啊 |
[1:05:31] | Besides, he’s a baby. | 毕竟他还只是婴儿而已嘛 |
[1:05:33] | I can handle it, I got this handled. | 我能搞定的 我自己就能搞定 |
[1:05:35] | So, you good then? | 这么说 你能搞定 是吧 |
[1:05:37] | You got everything under control? Right? | 一切都尽在你掌握之中 对吧 |
[1:05:42] | What the…? | 怎么回事 |
[1:05:45] | Cookie! Cha Cha want a cookie? | 小杰宝宝 想吃饼干吗 |
[1:05:47] | Num-num cookie? Cha Cha wanna num-num? | 好吃的饼干 小杰宝宝 |
[1:05:50] | Num-num cookie! Cookie! | 好吃的饼干 |
[1:05:53] | – You’re not… – Cookie! | – 你没… – 饼干 |
[1:05:54] | – Oh, my God! – Cookie! | – 好吃的饼干 – 我的天 |
[1:05:55] | – Dada! Dada. Dada. – Whoa. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:05:59] | So, he can still hear you from the… | 也就是说他还能听见你 哪怕是在… |
[1:06:01] | From the other dimension, yeah. | 在四维空间也能听见 对 |
[1:06:03] | That is freaky. I mean, that’s not like… | 这个很怪 感觉不太妙 |
[1:06:05] | Not like our other kids. No, it is not. | 不像我的那两个孩子 对 他就是不像 |
[1:06:08] | Full powers, totally random. | 充满能量 随时随地都可能发动 |
[1:06:11] | So now, he’s what? Is he good? | 那现在他算是 在那吧 |
[1:06:13] | Yeah, you’d think so, right? | 对呀 他看起来很好 对吧 |
[1:06:15] | Obviously, I can’t keep giving him cookies! | 可是我总不能一直给他吃饼干吧 |
[1:06:19] | – Uh-uh? – But if I stop… | 要是我不给他 |
[1:06:24] | Ahhh! He is freaking! Again, he is freaking! | 他又在胡闹了 又在闹了 |
[1:06:26] | No biting the daddy! | 不 不准咬你爸爸 |
[1:06:28] | – What the…? – No biting! | 不准乱咬 |
[1:06:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:06:38] | I think I just need a little bit of me time. | 我应该只是需要一点时间做自己的事 |
[1:06:41] | Then I’ll be good to go. | 然后我就能好起来了 |
[1:06:43] | Oh, you need more than me time, Bob. | 这可不是一点点时间的问题 鲍勃 |
[1:06:45] | You need major life realignment | 你需要在许多方面 |
[1:06:47] | on a number of levels. | 调整自己的生活方式 |
[1:06:48] | Starting with baby superfreak here! | 首先就要想办法搞定这个小怪物 |
[1:06:51] | You need some solid outside-the-box thinking. | 你需要的是新想法 而不是这些老套路 |
[1:07:04] | Galbaki? | 戈尔巴基 |
[1:07:05] | Elastigirl’s supersuit is by Galbaki? | 弹力女超人的超能装居然是找戈尔巴基做的 |
[1:07:09] | Explain yourself! | 你给我好好解释一下 |
[1:07:14] | Oh, my God. You’re worse than I thought. | 我的天 你怎么憔悴成这个样子 |
[1:07:16] | It’s the baby. I brought the baby. | 我来找你是因为小杰的事 我把他带过来了 |
[1:07:21] | Oh, highly unusual. | 这倒是很少见 |
[1:07:31] | You look ghastly, Robert. | 你脸色太差了 鲍勃 |
[1:07:33] | I haven’t been sleeping. | 我都没怎么睡觉 |
[1:07:35] | I broke my daughter, they keep changing math… | 我伤了女儿的心 也不会做新数学题 |
[1:07:38] | we needed double-A batteries, but I got triple-A’s… | 学校要带五号电池 可我买成了二号电池 |
[1:07:41] | and now we still need double-A batteries. | 现在还是没有五号电池 |
[1:07:44] | I put one red thing in a load of whites | 我把红衣服和白衣服放在一起洗 |
[1:07:47] | and now everything’s pink. | 结果都洗成了粉色的 |
[1:07:49] | And I think we need eggs. | 我们家鸡蛋也快没了 |
[1:07:50] | Done properly, parenting is a heroic act. | 只要能把孩子养好 也是非常伟大的 |
[1:07:54] | Done properly. | 前提是养得好 |
[1:07:56] | I am fortunate that it has never afflicted me. | 幸运的是 这个问题从来都没有困扰过我 |
[1:07:59] | But you do not come to me | 你来我这 不是为了 |
[1:08:00] | for eggs and batteries, Robert. | 要鸡蛋和电池的吧 鲍勃 |
[1:08:03] | I design herowear | 我是设计超能装的 |
[1:08:04] | and Elastigirl must have a new suit. | 弹力女超人必须换一件新超能服 |
[1:08:07] | Actually, it’s Jack-Jack. | 我来这是为了小杰 |
[1:08:10] | You also wish a new suit for the baby? | 你想给小婴儿也做一件超能装么 |
[1:08:13] | I would hardly classify this as an emergency. | 现在他还小 应该没那么急着穿超能服 |
[1:08:17] | Well, he’s a special case. Worth studying. | 他这个是特殊情况 很值得研究 |
[1:08:19] | If I could just leave him with you for a while… | 我能不能把他放在你这一阵子 |
[1:08:22] | Leave him? Here? | 你说把他放在这 |
[1:08:24] | I am not a baby person, Robert. | 我这人可不喜欢带孩子 鲍勃 |
[1:08:27] | I have no baby facilities. I am an artist. | 我这也没有孩子用的东西 我是个艺术家 |
[1:08:30] | I do not involve myself in the prosaic day-to-day to… | 我绝对不会做这种琐碎又平庸的 |
[1:08:34] | day. | 事情 |
[1:08:38] | Fascinating! | 真厉害 |
[1:08:43] | Are you seeing this, Robert? | 你看到了吗 鲍勃 |
[1:08:46] | Dada. | 爸爸 |
[1:08:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呢 |
[1:09:00] | Yes! | 厉害 |
[1:09:02] | Of course you can leave the baby overnight. | 你当然可以把小杰留在我这 |
[1:09:03] | I’m sure filling in for Helen is challenging, | 何莉不在家 你做家务 |
[1:09:05] | and you are very tired… | 也一定也很累 |
[1:09:06] | and the other children need you | 那两个孩子也需要你照顾 |
[1:09:08] | and miss you, and you must go to them. | 他们想你了 赶紧回家去吧 |
[1:09:09] | Auntie Edna will take care of everything… | 莫衣娜阿姨会照顾好小杰的 |
[1:09:11] | so, drive safely and goodbye. I enjoy our visits. | 好好开车注意安全 再见 感谢你的到访 |
[1:09:16] | “Auntie Edna”? | 莫衣娜 阿姨 |
[1:09:22] | Attention. Attention. | 请注意 请注意 |
[1:09:25] | I wanna thank everyone that came out tonight… | 我想感谢今晚到场的所有人 |
[1:09:27] | in support of superheroes… | 你们支持超人事业 |
[1:09:29] | and bringing them back into society! | 让他们得以重见天日 |
[1:09:32] | You all made it happen. | 是你们推动了进步 |
[1:09:34] | The need for this has been made | 我们的社会对超人的需要之迫切 |
[1:09:35] | crystal clear in recent days… | 最近尤为突出 |
[1:09:37] | with bad actors like the self-proclaimed | 有些跳梁小丑 比如那个自称屏霸的家伙 |
[1:09:39] | Screenslaver threatening our peace. | 威胁着社会稳定 |
[1:09:41] | His reign was short, huh? | 可他没闹腾多久就完蛋了 |
[1:09:42] | And thanks to this woman… | 我觉得这一切要感谢这位女士 |
[1:09:44] | a great super. You love her. You missed her. | 伟大的超人 你们都爱她 也都想见她 |
[1:09:48] | Welcome back, Elastigirl. | 欢迎回来 弹力女超人 |
[1:09:52] | Come on up here. Don’t be bashful. | 快上来 别害羞了 |
[1:09:54] | Come on. Get up here. | 来吧 到台上来 |
[1:09:57] | I want you to have this. | 我想把这个送给你 |
[1:10:00] | A memento. | 做个纪念 |
[1:10:01] | Thanks, Winston, Evelyn, and everyone at DEVTECH. | 谢谢温斯顿 伊芙琳 还有迪沃科技的全体员工 |
[1:10:05] | I am forever in your debt. | 我永远感谢你们 |
[1:10:07] | And thanks to all of you, | 也感谢到场的各位 |
[1:10:08] | your pressure changed all the right minds. | 是你们的支持改变了大家对超人的看法 |
[1:10:12] | We’ve made amazing headway in a very short time… | 我们在很短时间内取得了非常大的进展 |
[1:10:14] | which leads me to an important announcement. | 所以我现在要宣布一个重要消息 |
[1:10:17] | Just now, at a worldwide summit… | 就在刚才的一场世界级的峰会上 |
[1:10:20] | leaders from more than a hundred | 超过一百个国家的领导人 |
[1:10:21] | of the world’s top countries… | 已经达成了共识 |
[1:10:23] | have agreed to make superheroes legal again! | 致力于推动超能力的合法化 |
[1:10:29] | We’ll gather superheroes and leaders | 我们会邀请 |
[1:10:30] | from all over the planet… | 世界各地的领导人和超人 |
[1:10:32] | on our boat, the Everjust… | 来到我们的正义号轮船上 |
[1:10:33] | for a televised signing ceremony at sea. | 参加国际协定的签署仪式 全程通过直播 |
[1:10:37] | Now if you’ll excuse us, we got a ship to catch! | 现在各位别耽搁了 大家赶快上船 |
[1:10:44] | So good to see you. Thanks for coming out. | 很高兴见到你 谢谢你能来 |
[1:10:46] | Hey. Hi, it’s me, again. | 你好 我又来了 |
[1:10:48] | Um, there’s, uh, something I’ve always wanted to ask you. | 那个 我一直想问你个问题 |
[1:10:51] | Yeah, how do you balance the superhero stuff | 你是怎么平衡超人工作 |
[1:10:54] | with the life stuff? | 和日常生活的 |
[1:10:56] | I know I can handle the superhero stuff. | 我能处理好超人的任务 |
[1:11:02] | Would you please excuse me a moment? | 抱歉 我有事要稍微离开一下 |
[1:11:04] | Oh. Yeah, okay, see you later! Good talk! | 好的 那一会再聊 谢谢 |
[1:11:29] | – Hey, Vi. – Hey. | – 嗨 小倩 – 嗨 |
[1:11:32] | Where’s Jack-Jack? | 小杰怎么没回来 |
[1:11:33] | E’s taking him for a little bit. | 莫衣娜夫人会照顾他 |
[1:11:35] | – Edna is babysitting? – Yeah. | – 莫衣娜会看孩子么 – 是啊 |
[1:11:37] | And you’re okay with this? | 所以你就把小杰留给他了 |
[1:11:39] | Yeah. I don’t know why, but yeah. | 对 我也不知道为什么但我就这么做了 |
[1:11:44] | I wanted to say something to you. | 我有些话想跟你说 |
[1:11:47] | Sorry about Tony. | 托尼的事 我很抱歉 |
[1:11:50] | I didn’t think about Dicker erasing his memory… | 我没想到迪瑞克会抹掉托尼的记忆 |
[1:11:53] | or about you having to pay the price for a choice… | 也没想到 你要为你自己从没做过的选择 |
[1:11:57] | you never made. It’s not fair, I know. | 付出代价 这不公平 我知道 |
[1:12:00] | And then, I made it worse at the restaurant | 后来在餐馆里 我又雪上加霜 |
[1:12:03] | by trying to… | 让你去 |
[1:12:04] | Anyway. Anyway… | 反正 不管怎么说 |
[1:12:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:12:08] | I’m used to knowing | 过去我一直很确定 |
[1:12:09] | what the right thing to do is… | 自己做的事情是对的 |
[1:12:11] | but now, I’m not sure anymore. | 可现在我说不好了 |
[1:12:15] | I just wanna be… | 我只想当一个 |
[1:12:19] | a good dad. | 好爸爸 |
[1:12:24] | You’re not good. | 你不是一般的好爸爸 |
[1:12:28] | You’re super. | 是超级好 |
[1:12:40] | Are superheroes allowed to drink on duty? | 超人在工作的时候允许喝一点酒吗 |
[1:12:43] | I’m definitely not on duty. Ignore the costume. | 我现在绝对不是在工作 虽然穿着制服 |
[1:12:46] | I know I should be up there… | 我知道我应该上去 |
[1:12:48] | but I had to step away from the grip and grins, you know? | 不过总和人微笑握手我有些累了 我想清静一会 |
[1:12:50] | Gotta get away to keep it pure. I know I do. | 一个人才能平静下来 我也是这样 |
[1:12:53] | What are you getting away from? | 你在躲着什么人吗 |
[1:12:55] | Eh, you know, company stuff. My brother, mostly. | 就是公司那些人 主要是我哥哥 |
[1:12:58] | But you love him, you two are this company. | 你很爱他呀 你们俩就是公司的 |
[1:13:00] | Yin and yang. | 阴阳两面 |
[1:13:02] | Yeah, I invent the stuff, he’s good at people. | 是啊 我做发明 他和人打交道 |
[1:13:04] | Pleasing them, engaging them, figuring out what they want. | 让他们高兴 搞清楚他们想要什么 |
[1:13:09] | I never know what people want. | 我从来不懂人们想要什么 |
[1:13:11] | What do you think they want? | 你觉得他们要什么 |
[1:13:13] | Ease. | 方便 |
[1:13:14] | People will trade quality for ease every time. | 人们每次都会放弃质量 选择轻松的东西 |
[1:13:17] | It may be crap, but hey, it’s convenient. | 这东西很差 不过你看它们方便 |
[1:13:20] | Yeah. Kind of like this case. | 这次的案子也有这种感觉 |
[1:13:22] | What? The Screenslaver? | 你说什么 屏霸的这个案子么 |
[1:13:23] | Yeah, something’s not sitting right. | 对 有些事情不太对劲 |
[1:13:25] | It was too easy. | 这也太简单了 |
[1:13:27] | That was too easy? Wow. | 抓住屏霸简单 哇哦 |
[1:13:30] | – Funny. – What? | – 有意思 – 什么 |
[1:13:32] | Look at that. | 看看这里 |
[1:13:34] | One of Screenslaver’s monitors is tuned into my suit cam. | 屏霸藏身的地方有一块屏幕 连通了我身上的摄像头 |
[1:13:38] | What? | 是嘛 |
[1:13:40] | Isn’t the suit cam closed circuit? | 这个摄像头不是闭路连接的吗 |
[1:13:42] | It is. | 是的 |
[1:13:43] | Then how come Screenslaver has it? | 那为什么在屏霸那会有图像 |
[1:13:46] | Maybe he hacked it? | 也许他黑进了系统 |
[1:13:47] | So, he’s sophisticated enough to do that… | 这么说他有能力黑进闭路系统 |
[1:13:50] | but he has simple locks on his doors? | 藏身处却只挂了一把锁 |
[1:13:52] | Maybe he wanted you to find him. | 也许他是有意让你找到的 |
[1:13:54] | He wanted to get caught? | 他是想让自己被抓吗 |
[1:13:56] | He wanted you to win. | 他是想让你赢 |
[1:13:58] | That makes no sense. He’s a brilliant guy. | 可是这不合逻辑 他是个聪明的家伙 |
[1:14:00] | If he’s smart enough to conceive | 聪明到能发现 |
[1:14:02] | of technology like this… | 我们安装的闭路摄像头 |
[1:14:03] | he’s smart enough to think of something to do with it. | 还能用自己的技术黑进闭路系统 |
[1:14:06] | The guy we put in jail delivered pizzas. | 我抓的那个人是个送披萨的 |
[1:14:08] | So? | 怎么了 |
[1:14:09] | Einstein was a patent clerk. | 爱因斯坦还是职员呢 |
[1:14:11] | Look, you won. You got the guy who… | 听着你已经赢了 你抓到了 |
[1:14:13] | Wait. All Screenslaver needs to do | 屏霸要想 |
[1:14:15] | to hypnotize someone… | 对人进行催眠 控制人的行动 |
[1:14:17] | is get a screen in front of their eyes. | 只需要那个人眼前有屏幕就行 |
[1:14:19] | But what if the screen doesn’t look like a screen? | 如果那块屏幕长的不像普通的屏幕 |
[1:14:25] | What if the pizza guy is really a pizza guy… | 也许 他真的就是送披萨的 |
[1:14:30] | but he was controlled by the screens | 可他被眼睛前的屏幕 |
[1:14:31] | built into his glasses… | 控制了 然后 |
[1:14:33] | You are good. | 你真聪明 |
[1:14:40] | Look, the robot! | 看 机器人 |
[1:14:41] | It’s taking off. | 起飞了 |
[1:14:42] | I’m not getting a reading yet. | 我这还没有看到读数 |
[1:14:44] | – Press “fire”? – Now! | – 按下开火么 – 对 |
[1:14:48] | More power. | 加大马力 |
[1:14:49] | Oh, I hope this works, Dad. | 希望这能行 爸爸 |
[1:14:52] | I thought it was best to just let you sleep. | 我想着让你一直睡到自然醒比较好 |
[1:14:55] | Seventeen hours. | 你足足睡了十七个小时 |
[1:14:58] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:15:00] | Super. | 超级好 |
[1:15:01] | – You got it, Dad. – Hurray! | – 成功了爸爸 – 好耶 |
[1:15:04] | I can’t tell you how much I appreciate | 昨晚你帮我照看小杰 |
[1:15:06] | you watching Jack-Jack for me, E. | 我真不知道怎么感谢你才好 莫衣娜 |
[1:15:08] | Yes, I’m sure your gratitude is quite inexpressible. | 行了 你的感激之情我已经心领了 |
[1:15:12] | Don’t ask me to do it again, darling. | 下次别找我了 亲爱的 |
[1:15:13] | My rates are far too high. | 我的要价可是很高的 |
[1:15:16] | I am joking, Robert. I enjoyed the assignment. | 开玩笑的 鲍勃 你给我的任务很有趣 |
[1:15:18] | He is bright and I am stimulating. | 小杰很聪明 我又善于引导 |
[1:15:20] | We deserve each other. | 我们相处的很不错 |
[1:15:22] | Your child is a polymorph. | 这小家伙有多种变形能力 |
[1:15:25] | Like all babies, he has enormous potential. | 和其他孩子一样他也有很大的潜力 |
[1:15:27] | It is not unknown for supers | 我们已经知道有不少超人 |
[1:15:29] | to have more than one power when young… | 有不止一种能力 |
[1:15:31] | but this little one has many. | 这个小家伙 有很多种 |
[1:15:33] | Yes, you have many powers. | 是的呦 有很多种能力呦 |
[1:15:50] | I understand your lack of sleep | 我能理解你睡不好觉 |
[1:15:52] | and coherency, Robert. | 也说不清楚话鲍勃 |
[1:15:54] | Babies can be anything, | 看孩子很累人 |
[1:15:55] | and your child is no exception. | 你家的孩子也绝不是例外 |
[1:15:57] | He has pure, unlimited potential, Robert. | 他身上可有无限的潜能 鲍勃 |
[1:16:00] | He slept while I worked in a creative fever. | 昨晚他睡了之后我充满灵感的疯狂工作 |
[1:16:03] | Auntie Edna stayed up all night… | 莫衣娜阿姨可是一整夜没睡哟 |
[1:16:05] | making sure you look fabulous in your many forms. | 就是为了让小宝贝变得漂漂亮亮的哟 |
[1:16:08] | What are you… You’re putting him in the… | 这什么情况 你怎么把他放进了 |
[1:16:11] | In the chamber, Robert. | 展示柜 鲍勃 |
[1:16:12] | He is part of the demonstration | 他也是展览的一部分 |
[1:16:14] | and will be fine. | 肯定不会有事的 |
[1:16:15] | Your challenge is to manage a baby | 你的难题是要带一个 |
[1:16:17] | who has multiple powers… | 有多种超能力的孩子 |
[1:16:19] | and no control over them, yes? | 可是没有办法控制他 对吧 |
[1:16:22] | Huh. That sums it up. | 你总结的很对 |
[1:16:23] | I often work to music | 我工作的时候听音乐 |
[1:16:25] | and I noticed the baby responds to it as well. | 发现小杰对我听的音乐很感兴趣 |
[1:16:28] | Specifically, Mozart. | 特别是听 莫扎特的音乐 |
[1:16:30] | I blended Kevlar | 我用了凯夫拉 |
[1:16:31] | with carbyne for durability under duress… | 和碳炔材料来增加衣物强度 |
[1:16:34] | and cotton for comfort. | 使用棉质材料提高舒适度 |
[1:16:35] | Interwoven with these fabrics are a mesh of tiny sensors… | 在材料中还配备了微型的传感器 |
[1:16:39] | that monitor the baby’s physical properties. | 监控他的身体情况 |
[1:16:42] | Oh, Lord! What is he doing? | 不 不天啊 他在干什么 |
[1:16:45] | Well, it’s Mozart, Robert. Can you blame him? | 他是听到了莫扎特的音乐就分身的 鲍勃 这可没办法 |
[1:16:48] | The important thing is that the suit and tracker… | 重要的是衣服上的传感器 |
[1:16:50] | anticipated the change and alerted you. | 可以预测他要分身 并且提醒你 |
[1:16:53] | Oh, no. Cookies. | 不 饼干 |
[1:16:54] | I gotta get cookies! | 我得回去拿饼干 |
[1:16:55] | You do not need cookies. | 完全不需要饼干 |
[1:16:57] | As I learned quite painfully | 我昨晚已经得到了 |
[1:16:58] | last night… | 沉痛的教训 |
[1:17:00] | any solution involving cookies | 如果想通过给他饼干解决问题 |
[1:17:01] | will inevitably result in the demon baby. | 最后都会让他变成恶魔宝宝 |
[1:17:06] | “Combustion imminent”? | 即将爆炸 |
[1:17:08] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:17:10] | It means fire, Robert, | 就是要着火了 |
[1:17:12] | for which the suit has countermeasures. | 不过超能装置有微型的灭火设备 |
[1:17:14] | I suggest you extinguish the baby’s flames | 我建议你赶紧把这孩子身上的火灭掉 |
[1:17:17] | before he trips the sprinkler system. | 然后我屋里的烟雾警报器就要响了 |
[1:17:21] | The flame retardant | 亲爱的 我用的是 |
[1:17:23] | is blackberry lavender, darling. | 黑莓薰衣草味的阻燃剂 |
[1:17:25] | Effective, edible, and delicious. | 见效快 可食用 而且非常美味 |
[1:17:28] | Well, what do you know? That is useful. | 大开眼界 这个还真是管用 |
[1:17:31] | Although, I have doubtlessly exceeded your expectations | 虽然我的作品远远的超过了你的预期 |
[1:17:34] | for a single night’s work… | 而且只用了一个晚上的时间 |
[1:17:36] | the suit and device contain | 这套衣服还是有几点问题 |
[1:17:37] | a few more features we need to discuss. | 需要我们进一步讨论 |
[1:17:39] | Thanks again, E, for everything. | 谢谢你 莫衣娜 谢谢你做的一切 |
[1:17:42] | How much do I owe you for… | 我应该你给你多少钱 |
[1:17:44] | Pish-posh, darling. Your bill will be covered by my fee… | 你别来这套 只要保证我是 |
[1:17:47] | for being Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, | 超能先生 弹力女超人 和破冰侠 |
[1:17:49] | and Frozone’s exclusive designer… | 在全宇宙范围里 |
[1:17:51] | throughout the known universe and until the end of time. | 唯一个超能装设计师 期限是永远永远 |
[1:17:54] | But babysitting this one… | 至于照顾这个小家伙 |
[1:17:56] | I do for free, darling. | 我分文不取 亲爱的 |
[1:18:16] | I would resist | 我要是你 |
[1:18:18] | the temptation to stretch. | 就不会随意乱动 |
[1:18:19] | The temperature around you is well below freezing. | 这里的气温比冰点还要低很多度 |
[1:18:22] | Try to stretch and you’ll break. | 要是你乱动的话 胳膊会断的 |
[1:18:25] | So, you’re the Screenslaver. | 这么看来你才是真的屏霸 |
[1:18:28] | Yes and no. | 也是 也不是 |
[1:18:30] | Let’s say, I created the character | 应该是说我创造了这个形象 |
[1:18:33] | and pre-recorded the messages. | 你提前录下了他要说的话 |
[1:18:35] | Does Winston know? | 你哥哥知道吗 |
[1:18:36] | That I’m the Screenslaver? Of course not. | 你问他知道我是屏霸吗 他当然不知道 |
[1:18:39] | Can you imagine what Mr. Free Enterprise | 他要是拿到了我的催眠技术 |
[1:18:41] | would do with my hypnosis technology? | 为了盈利还不知道要做出什么事情 |
[1:18:43] | Worse than what you’re doing? | 他要做的事 难道会比你做的更坏么 |
[1:18:45] | Hey, I’m using the technology | 我是在利用技术来破除 |
[1:18:47] | to destroy people’s trust in it. | 人们对技术的迷信和过度依赖 |
[1:18:49] | Like I’m using superheroes. | 就像我利用超人们一样 |
[1:18:51] | Who did I put in jail? | 我抓住的那个人是谁 |
[1:18:53] | Pizza delivery guy. | 就是个送披萨的 |
[1:18:54] | Seemed the right height, build. | 他的身高体重很合适 |
[1:18:56] | He gave you a pretty good fight. | 他让你好好的表演了一次 |
[1:18:58] | I should say I gave you | 应该说是我通过他 |
[1:19:00] | a pretty good fight through him. | 让你好好的表演了一次 |
[1:19:01] | But it doesn’t bother you | 一个无辜的人进了监狱 |
[1:19:03] | that an innocent man is in jail? | 你也不在乎吗 |
[1:19:05] | Eh, he was surly and the pizza was cold. | 他的态度很差的 披萨都凉了 |
[1:19:08] | I counted on you. | 我本来很信任你 |
[1:19:10] | That’s why you failed. | 所以你才失败了 |
[1:19:11] | What? | 什么 |
[1:19:13] | Why would you count on me? Because I built you a bike? | 你为什么要信任我呢 因为我给了你摩托车 |
[1:19:15] | Because my brother knows the words | 因为我哥哥正好会唱 |
[1:19:18] | to your theme song? | 弹力女超人的那首主题曲 |
[1:19:19] | We don’t know each other. | 我们谁也不了解谁 |
[1:19:21] | But you can count on me anyway. | 但是你仍然可以信任我 |
[1:19:22] | I am supposed to, aren’t I? | 我应该信任你对吗 |
[1:19:24] | Because you have some strange abilities | 因为你有奇怪的超能力 |
[1:19:27] | and a shiny costume… | 还穿着闪亮的超能装 |
[1:19:28] | the rest of us are supposed to put our lives | 我们这些人就应该无条件的 |
[1:19:30] | into your gloved hands. | 把性命交到你双手里吗 |
[1:19:32] | That’s what my father believed. | 我父亲就是这么想的 |
[1:19:35] | When our home was broken into, my mother wanted to hide. | 有强盗想闯进我们家里的时候 我妈妈想藏起来 |
[1:19:39] | Begged my father to use the safe room. | 我劝我父亲去安全屋里躲躲 |
[1:19:41] | But Father insisted they call his superhero friends. | 但父亲坚持要给那些超人朋友打电话求助 |
[1:19:45] | He died, pointlessly, stupidly… | 结果死了 死的毫无意义 而且愚蠢 |
[1:19:50] | waiting for heroes to save the day. | 临死前还在等着超人来拯救 |
[1:19:53] | But why would you… | 你为什么要 |
[1:19:54] | – Your brother… – Is a child! | – 你哥哥 – 他就是个孩子 |
[1:19:57] | He remembers the time | 他记得以前那个时代 |
[1:19:58] | when we had parents and superheroes. | 我们有父母 而且有超人 |
[1:20:00] | So, like a child, Winston conflates the two. | 于是他就像个孩子一样 搞不清两者的区别 |
[1:20:04] | Mommy and Daddy went away because supers went away. | 妈妈和爸爸丧生了 一定是因为超人离开导致的 |
[1:20:08] | Our sweet parents were fools | 我善良的父母真是傻瓜 |
[1:20:11] | to put their lives in anybody else’s hands. | 把自己的性命交到了一个超人的手里 |
[1:20:13] | Superheroes keep us weak. | 有了超人我们反而更软弱 |
[1:20:16] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你想要杀了我吗 |
[1:20:18] | Nah. | 不 |
[1:20:21] | Using you is better. | 利用你更好 |
[1:20:23] | You’re gonna help me make supers illegal… | 你可以帮助我让超人们永远不能 |
[1:20:26] | forever. | 重见天日 |
[1:20:32] | Dada. Dada. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:20:35] | Ready? Laser eyes. | 好了吗 激光眼 |
[1:20:38] | Stop. | 停 |
[1:20:40] | – Wow! – Yeah! | 哇 好酷啊 |
[1:20:41] | – Yay, Jack-Jack! – Yeah, baby! | 穿上这个 |
[1:20:42] | And that’s not all. Watch this. | 准备好开火 |
[1:20:43] | Jack-Jack, blaster ready? | 小杰 激光眼准备好了么 |
[1:20:50] | – No way. – That is crazy cool. | – 不会吧 – 这真是太酷了 |
[1:20:52] | My turn. I get to blast him first! | 我来 让我先用他开火 |
[1:20:53] | – Let me try. I want him. – Give him to me. | – 让我来试试 我要玩嘛 – 把他给我 |
[1:20:55] | Hey, I’m just demonstrating. | 嘿 我只是展示一下 |
[1:20:56] | No firing the baby around the house, you understand? | 在咱们家里不许让宝宝随意开火 明白吗 |
[1:20:58] | This is potentially dangerous… | 这样玩 很可能会有危险 |
[1:21:01] | and we’re trying to teach him to control his powers, okay? | 而且我们要教他控制自己的力量 好吗 |
[1:21:04] | Stop. See the screen. | 先停下 看屏幕 |
[1:21:08] | He vanished! That’s really cool! | 他消失了 简直太厉害了 |
[1:21:11] | Okay, good. Use the thing. | 对 很好 看着屏幕 |
[1:21:13] | That’s the current readout. Click it. See the readout? | 这就是现在的读数 点一下 看到了吗 |
[1:21:15] | Dimension four. See the shape? | 第四维度 看到了这个形状没 |
[1:21:17] | That’s the room. See where he is in relation? | 这就是我们家 看到他的相对位置了吗 |
[1:21:19] | So, where is he? | 找找他在哪 |
[1:21:21] | He’s… there! | 在那 |
[1:21:24] | Okay. Come out. Num-num cookie? | 好的出来吧 好吃的饼干 |
[1:21:28] | – Yay, Jack-Jack! – Yeah, Jack-Jack! | 耶 小杰最棒 |
[1:21:29] | That’s really cool. | 真是太酷了 |
[1:21:37] | – Hello? – Elastigirl’s in trouble. | – 喂 – 弹力女超人有麻烦了 |
[1:21:40] | What? What happened to her? | 什么 出什么事了 |
[1:21:41] | Sorry to tell you on the phone. | 抱歉告诉你这个坏消息 |
[1:21:43] | Meet me on our ship at DEVTECH. | 来迪沃科技的船上找我 |
[1:21:44] | The ship at DEVTECH. I’ll be there in 15 minutes. | 迪沃科技的船 我十五分钟后到 |
[1:21:46] | What’s at the ship at DEVTECH? | 迪沃科技的船 什么事啊 |
[1:21:49] | Lucius? Bob. Helen’s in trouble. | 是鲁修斯么 我是鲍勃 何莉有麻烦了 |
[1:21:50] | I need someone to watch the kids. | 我需要你帮忙照看孩子 |
[1:21:52] | Suit up. It might get weird. | 穿上超能服 情况可能不对 |
[1:21:54] | I’ll be there. ASAP. Fifteen tops. | 我马上去 尽快 最多一刻钟就到 |
[1:21:55] | Where are you going ASAP? | 你马上要去哪 |
[1:21:57] | You better be back ASAP! | 你最好马上回来 |
[1:21:59] | And leaving that suit. | 别碰那衣服 |
[1:22:00] | I gotta go. I’ll be home soon. | 我先走了 很快就回来 |
[1:22:02] | Lucius will be here sooner. | 鲁修斯叔叔马上到 |
[1:22:03] | No firing the baby around the house, okay? | 不许在家里用小杰开炮玩 |
[1:22:06] | What’s at the ship at DEVTECH? | 迪沃科技的船上到底有什么 |
[1:22:07] | And why are you in your Supersuit? | 你出去干嘛还要穿超能装啊 |
[1:22:22] | Is that Mom’s supersuit? | 那是妈妈的超能装吗 |
[1:22:23] | She may need it. You never know. | 也许要用 说不好的 |
[1:22:25] | What’s going on? | 是不是发生什么事了 |
[1:22:27] | I don’t know, but Dad called Lucius | 爸爸刚才说鲁修斯叔叔会过来 |
[1:22:29] | after getting a call about Mom… | 我好像听到妈妈的名字 |
[1:22:31] | and then left. | 之后他就出去了 |
[1:22:32] | I thought you renounced superheroes. | 我以为你不会再做超人了呢 |
[1:22:34] | Yeah, well, I renounce my renunciation. | 是啊 之前的话当我没说 |
[1:22:37] | Put that on. | 把它穿上 |
[1:22:50] | Hello there, little fella. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[1:22:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:22:54] | You kids aren’t safe. | 你们在家不安全 |
[1:22:55] | The Deavors sent us to take you… | 迪沃公司叫我来… |
[1:22:56] | Well, isn’t that redundant? | 不用这么多人吧 |
[1:22:59] | The Deavors just sent me here to guard the house. | 迪沃先生叫我来保护好房子 |
[1:23:05] | ‘Cause the kids aren’t safe. | 因为孩子们不太安全 |
[1:23:07] | I get it, managerial screw-up. | 可能人员安排上出了点问题 |
[1:23:09] | Tell Winston I handled it. | 告诉文斯顿我来搞定 |
[1:23:11] | You understand, Ms… | 请问你是 超夜侠 |
[1:23:12] | Voyd. | 穿越侠女士 |
[1:23:14] | Ms. Voyd. | 穿越侠女士 |
[1:23:17] | Drive safely. | 路上注意安全 |
[1:23:27] | The thing is, he wants us to bring you, too. | 问题是 老板交代我们也要带上你 |
[1:23:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:23:34] | That isn’t gonna hold them long. | 这样拖不了多久 |
[1:23:37] | Dash, grab the baby! | 小飞 带小杰走 |
[1:23:41] | Spread out! | 分头去追 |
[1:23:45] | Dash! | 小飞 |
[1:23:48] | We gotta get to my car. | 小飞开车走 |
[1:23:59] | What? What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:24:01] | Little fella! | 小家伙 |
[1:24:21] | It worked! | 起作用了 |
[1:24:28] | Incredibile, windows down! | 超人跑车 打开窗户 |
[1:24:31] | Dive in! | 上车 |
[1:24:39] | Incredibile, set voice identification. | 这里是超人跑车 准备设置声控指令 |
[1:24:42] | Loudly, say your names. | 请大声的说出你的名字 |
[1:24:43] | – Violet Parr. – Dashiell Robert Parr. | – 巴小倩 – 巴小飞 |
[1:24:50] | Lucius! | 鲁修斯 |
[1:24:51] | Incredibile, escape! | 超人跑车 快走 |
[1:25:02] | Fill me in! | 跟我说说什么情况 |
[1:25:03] | Good news and bad news. We found her. | 有一条好消息 一条坏消息 找到她了 |
[1:25:05] | She seems physically fine | 身体应该没有受伤 |
[1:25:07] | but she’s had an encounter with Screenslaver… | 她遇到屏霸 交手一次后 |
[1:25:08] | and she’s acting kind of strange. In here. | 行为就有些奇怪了 她在这 |
[1:25:14] | Strange how? | 怎么个奇怪法 |
[1:25:24] | Helen? | 荷莉 |
[1:25:26] | Helen, what are you… | 荷莉 你干嘛 |
[1:25:36] | Helen, it’s me. | 荷莉 是我 |
[1:25:54] | Incredibile, pull over. | 超能跑车 路边停下 |
[1:26:01] | We can’t go to E’s. | 我们不能去找衣夫人 |
[1:26:04] | You saw those goggles they put on Lucius. | 你看到他们给鲁修斯叔叔带的眼镜吗 |
[1:26:06] | They were wearing them, too. | 那些超人们 他们都带眼镜 |
[1:26:08] | They’re all under someone’s control. | 他们一定都是被某个人控制了 |
[1:26:11] | They’ve probably done the same to Mom. | 那个人很可能也是这样控制了妈妈 |
[1:26:15] | Okay. Bad guys after us. | 有坏蛋在追我们 |
[1:26:17] | No Mom, no Dad. | 没有妈妈 没有妈妈 |
[1:26:19] | No Lucius. | 没有鲁修斯叔叔 |
[1:26:20] | But we have our powers, this car… | 但是我们有超能力 还有这辆车 |
[1:26:25] | and… what? | 还有什么 |
[1:26:41] | Incredibile, take us to DEVTECH. | 超能跑车 带我们去迪沃科技大楼 |
[1:26:47] | The kids have escaped in a tricked-out car, | 那几个孩子坐跑车逃走了 |
[1:26:49] | but we got Frozone. | 但是我们抓住了酷冰侠 |
[1:26:51] | Bring him to the ship at DEVTECH immediately. | 马上把他带到正义号上来 |
[1:26:59] | Aw, we missed ’em! | 船开走了 |
[1:27:01] | Oh, I wish the Incredibile could follow that boat. | 要是超能跑车能帮我追上那艘船就好了 |
[1:27:08] | – What did you do? – I don’t know. | – 你干了什么 – 我不知道 |
[1:27:10] | – What did you do? – I didn’t do anything! | – 你到底干了什么 – 我什么都没干 |
[1:27:20] | Wow, this car does anything I say. | 我说什么这车就做什么 |
[1:27:31] | We didn’t plan this well. | 现在情况可不太妙 |
[1:27:33] | What do you mean? We’re here, aren’t we? | 怎么会 我们都到这了 |
[1:27:35] | Yes, we’re here. | 对 我们是在这 |
[1:27:36] | We need to be up there. | 可我们需要去的是上面 |
[1:27:40] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:27:41] | What if the Incredibile has ejector seats? | 这辆超能跑车会不会正好配备了弹射座椅 |
[1:27:45] | Wait, what? No. | 慢着 什么 不要 |
[1:27:47] | – Yeah, baby! – No, don’t say any more… | – 没错 – 不 别再乱说… |
[1:27:48] | Max power! Launch! | 最大功率 发射 |
[1:27:57] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:28:02] | Hello! Glad you could come. | 你们好 很高兴你们能来 |
[1:28:04] | Welcome to the conference. | 欢迎来参加仪式 |
[1:28:16] | Our stars, where are they? | 我们的主角们都去哪了 |
[1:28:18] | The event’s about to start. | 仪式就要开始了 |
[1:28:19] | They didn’t want to upstage the others. | 他们不想抢了其他人的风头 |
[1:28:21] | They’ll join for the signing. | 签字仪式开始后 他们会来的 |
[1:28:24] | Welcome, guests! You’re in for a treat. | 欢迎登船今天我们有特别节目 |
[1:28:26] | This ship is the largest hydrofoil on the planet. | 我们的正义号是整地球上最大的一艘水翼船 |
[1:28:31] | So, hold onto something… | 所以大家要抓紧了 |
[1:28:32] | because we’re going to open her up! | 因为我们马上就要出发了 |
[1:28:53] | We need to find Mom and Dad. Stay here. | 我们必须找到妈妈和爸爸 你待在这 |
[1:28:55] | I’m gonna search for them. | 我出去找他们 |
[1:28:57] | Wait! Who’s gonna watch Jack-Jack? | 慢着 不是你看着小杰吗 |
[1:28:59] | Suck it up. I won’t be long. | 别废话了 我很快就回来 |
[1:29:01] | Wait. Wait, but, but wait! | 等等…等一下 |
[1:29:04] | This is important. They are in trouble. | 听着巴小飞 爸爸妈妈有麻烦了 |
[1:29:07] | It’s up to us. To us, understand? | 全靠我们了 靠我们了 你能明白吧 |
[1:29:10] | Keep him amused but quiet! | 赶紧好好哄哄他 安静 |
[1:29:24] | Shh! Quiet! | 嘘 安静 |
[1:29:33] | Jack-Jack? | 小杰 |
[1:29:44] | Jack-Jack? Jack-Jack! | 小杰 小杰 |
[1:30:19] | Jack-Jack! | 小杰 |
[1:30:20] | The mesmerized supers know we’re here… | 那几个超人不知道我们在这了 |
[1:30:22] | but I found Mom and Dad… Where’s Jack-Jack? | 不过我找到了爸爸妈妈 小杰去哪了 |
[1:30:25] | You lost him? I gave you one thing to do! | 你把他丢了 我就让你干这么一件事 |
[1:30:28] | The tracker. Use the tracker. | 我有办法 有追踪器 |
[1:30:34] | He’s going up? | 他在往上走 |
[1:30:35] | – He’s in an elevator. – Let’s go! | – 他是在电梯里 – 我们走 |
[1:30:39] | Hey, little baby. Where are your parents? | 嘿小朋友 你爸妈在哪 |
[1:30:44] | And here they are, folks! | 各位 他们来了 |
[1:30:46] | The supers who started this whole thing. | 就是他们让这一切变为可能 |
[1:30:49] | I told you they’d be there in time. | 我说过了他们会准时到达 |
[1:30:51] | Hey, did you make them new masks? | 你给他们做新面具了 |
[1:30:54] | Yeah. Night vision, et cetera… | 是啊 夜视功能什么的 |
[1:30:56] | They look good, right? | 很好看 对吧 |
[1:30:57] | So simple, even he can do it. | 很简单的 他都会做 |
[1:30:59] | And we’re back live in three, two, one… | 准备直播 倒计时 三 二 一 |
[1:31:03] | This is a momentous occasion. | 这是一个历史性的时刻 |
[1:31:05] | We’ve all managed to accomplish | 我们今天所要完成的是 |
[1:31:06] | something extraordinarily rare in today’s world. | 当今世界上一项罕见的壮举 |
[1:31:10] | We agree on something. | 那就是我们达成了共识 |
[1:31:15] | We agree to undo a bad decision. | 要撤销一个错误的决定 |
[1:31:18] | To make sure | 要让来自 |
[1:31:19] | a few extraordinarily gifted members… | 世界各国的少数 |
[1:31:21] | of the world’s many countries are treated fairly. | 超能力拥有者在社会上得到公平对待 |
[1:31:24] | To invite them once again to use their gifts… | 我们还要邀请他们用自己的能力 |
[1:31:27] | to benefit the world. | 造福世界 |
[1:31:29] | I thank all of you | 我要感谢到场的所有人 |
[1:31:30] | for representing your nation’s commitment to superheroes. | 你们代表了各个国家对超人的支持 |
[1:31:33] | With special thanks to Ambassador Selick. | 我特别要感谢塞立克大使 |
[1:31:36] | Yeah, it’s okay. Let her hear you. | 对 没关系 尽情鼓掌 |
[1:31:37] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[1:31:39] | Thank you, Ambassador, | 谢谢您 大使 |
[1:31:40] | for your early and very crucial support. | 您的支持来的最早也非常关键 |
[1:31:42] | I can’t think of anyone more deserving than you… | 恐怕没有任何一个人比您更适合 |
[1:31:45] | to be the first signature | 第一个在国际超人协定上 |
[1:31:47] | on the International Superhero Accord. | 签上自己的名字 |
[1:31:51] | There it is! | 我签好了 |
[1:32:07] | Holy cow! | 不是吧 |
[1:32:09] | I know he’s on fire. Just put him out. | 我就知道是着火了 赶快给我灭掉 |
[1:32:18] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[1:32:29] | Is it okay to give him that? | 把遥控器给他没事么 |
[1:32:30] | I wasn’t hearing any better ideas. | 难道你还有什么别的好办法 |
[1:32:57] | No! | 不 |
[1:32:59] | Come on, Jack-Jack. | 快来 小杰 |
[1:33:01] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:33:02] | Cookie num-num? | 要吃饼干吗 |
[1:33:16] | – Mama, Mama. – I see him. He’s getting away! | – 妈妈 妈妈 – 我看到他了 他跑了 |
[1:33:19] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[1:33:24] | – Darn it! – He’s heading for Mom. | – 丫的 – 他是去找妈妈了 |
[1:33:28] | It is done. The world is super again. | 签署完成了 超人得以重见天日 |
[1:33:37] | Group photo. Come on. Group photo, everyone. | 来合个影 来吧 大家来合影了 |
[1:33:40] | Squeeze in. That’s it. Historic occasion. | 站近一点 历史性的一刻 |
[1:33:43] | Everyone, smile. | 呵呵 大家笑一笑 |
[1:33:51] | Go on phase two. | 开始第二步行动 |
[1:33:53] | Years of mandated hiding and silence | 多年来我们遭到压迫 如同过街老鼠般 |
[1:33:55] | have made us bitter. | 这使得我们超人群体对社会充满愤恨 |
[1:33:57] | You bring us out into the light… | 你们现在让我们重见天日 |
[1:33:59] | only to clean up the messes | 只是你们缺乏自制力 |
[1:34:00] | your lack of discipline creates. | 无法解决自己造成的问题 |
[1:34:02] | Your bodies and your character are weak. | 你们的身体和精神都太过软弱 |
[1:34:05] | Your promises are empty, and you will pay for it. | 你们的承诺都是空谈 你们会为此付出代价 |
[1:34:08] | We no longer serve you. | 我们不在为你们而战 |
[1:34:10] | We serve only us. | 我们只为自己而战 |
[1:34:12] | May the fittest survive. | 只有强大才能生存 |
[1:34:16] | Well, we, um… | 哦 我们 |
[1:34:17] | Some very alarming moments there… | 看来直播出现了一些情况 |
[1:34:20] | before the, uh, technical difficulties. | 可能是有些技术问题 |
[1:34:23] | Please bear with us. | 请不要走开 |
[1:34:37] | What? | 设呢么 |
[1:34:39] | Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 求救 |
[1:34:40] | Hold! Let him talk. | 等一下 让他说完 |
[1:34:42] | Superheroes have forcibly taken the bridge. Repeat. | 有超人闯进来占领了驾驶舱 重复一遍 |
[1:34:44] | Now. | 重复一遍 |
[1:34:56] | A little further. | 再转 |
[1:34:58] | Little further. Stop. | 再转 停下 |
[1:35:05] | What the… A baby? | 什么情况 一个宝宝 |
[1:35:08] | Mom and Dad. Uncle Lucius? | 爸爸妈妈 鲁修斯叔叔 |
[1:35:12] | – My mama. – Jack-Jack, no! | – 妈妈 妈妈 – 小杰 不要 |
[1:35:17] | A super baby? | 有超能力的宝宝 |
[1:35:24] | No, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[1:35:25] | Put him down! | 快把他放下 |
[1:35:28] | – Grab her! – No! | 抓住她 |
[1:35:30] | Hold Jack-Jack. | 抱着小杰 |
[1:35:39] | No! | 不 |
[1:35:41] | Hey, it’s me! | 嗨 是我 |
[1:35:43] | Yeah, that’s what I thought last time. | 上次我也是这么说的 |
[1:35:44] | Kids, what are you… | 孩子们 你们怎么 |
[1:35:49] | You came for us? | 过来救我们了 |
[1:35:51] | Don’t be mad. | 别生我们的气 |
[1:35:53] | Oh, sweetie, how could I be mad? | 啊 好孩子 我怎么可能生气 |
[1:35:56] | I’m proud. | 我是很骄傲 |
[1:35:59] | Not to break up a tender moment, | 抱歉 我不是想打扰你们温馨的团聚 |
[1:36:00] | but where are we? | 不过我们这是在哪 |
[1:36:02] | Is this DEVTECH’s ship? | 这是迪沃科技的船吗 |
[1:36:03] | Evelyn Deavor controls the Screenslaver… | 是伊芙琳那个家伙创造了屏霸 |
[1:36:05] | and until a second ago, us. | 而且刚才她还控制了我们 |
[1:36:08] | Where’s the crew? | 船员在哪 |
[1:36:10] | Collision detected. Correct course. | 碰撞即将发生 请调整航线 |
[1:36:12] | Uh-oh. Did I do that? | 那是我干的么 |
[1:36:14] | Mom, the suit? Try this. | 妈妈 你的超能服 换上这个 |
[1:36:19] | Phase Three. Go on Phase Three! | 第三步 现在执行第三步 |
[1:36:25] | Why are the kids here? You didn’t go to the house? | 孩子们怎么在这 你难道没去我家 |
[1:36:27] | I went to the house. | 我去了你家 |
[1:36:29] | You didn’t escape? How did you not escape? | 你们没逃走吗 你们怎么没逃走 |
[1:36:30] | Hey! We just saved you! | 嘿 我们刚救了你 |
[1:36:32] | Escape? Escape from who? | 逃走 谁在逃走 |
[1:36:37] | Those guys! | 就是他们 |
[1:36:41] | What the…? Jack-Jack has powers? | 小杰居然有超能力了 |
[1:36:44] | We know. Fight now, talk later. | 当然了 打完了再跟你说 |
[1:37:19] | Jack-Jack. | 小杰 |
[1:37:21] | Laser eyes! | 激光眼 |
[1:37:50] | Come with me, Winston. | 快跟我来 温斯顿 |
[1:37:52] | – Did I faint? – You’ll be safe here. | – 我的头好晕啊 – 你在这很安全 |
[1:37:54] | Safe? Safe from what? | 安全 这里怎么了 |
[1:37:57] | Where are the diplomats? The supers? | 那些外交官们呢 超…超人呢 |
[1:37:59] | Still hypnotized. | 还在催眠呢 |
[1:38:01] | What have you done? | 你都干了些什么 |
[1:38:07] | Evelyn, she’s escaping. | 伊芙琳逃走了 |
[1:38:09] | Well, go after her. | 那就…快去追她啊 |
[1:38:10] | Finish your mission. | 完成你的任务 |
[1:38:11] | I can’t just go! What about the kids? | 我不能就这么走了 孩子怎么办 |
[1:38:14] | – Jack-Jack, who’s gonna… – Mom! | – 小杰呢 谁来照顾 – 妈 |
[1:38:17] | Go. We’ve got this. | 快去 我们能搞定的 |
[1:38:20] | Voyd, come with me. | 穿越侠 你跟我来 |
[1:38:22] | I’ll go shut down the engine. | 我去关闭发动机 |
[1:38:24] | I’ll try to slow the ship from the bow. | 我去船头想办法让船减速 |
[1:38:25] | Wait, someone’s missing. Where’s the crusher guy? | 慢着 有个人不见了 那个挤压东西的家伙去哪了 |
[1:38:28] | Strap in now! | 系上安全带 快 |
[1:38:45] | It’s for your own good. | 我这是为了你好 |
[1:38:47] | No! | 不 |
[1:38:49] | This is. | 这才是 |
[1:39:01] | – We’re too late. – Get me up to the jet. | – 我们太迟了 – 送我上飞机 |
[1:39:28] | Hey, you did this. Can you undo it? | 嘿 这是你干的 你能把这些复原吗 |
[1:39:31] | You want me to un-crush? | 你想让我反碾压一下吗 |
[1:39:33] | What? No one’s ever asked for that? | 怎么 没人这么要求过我啊 |
[1:39:35] | No. To un-crush is silly. Why un-crush? | 没有 反碾压太傻了 干嘛要反碾压 |
[1:39:38] | To get into the engine room. | 我要进引擎室 |
[1:39:39] | Oh, forget it. We don’t have enough time. | 噢 算了 已经没有时间了 |
[1:39:41] | What if I said to un-punch someone? | 那你能反打一下左勾拳吗 |
[1:39:43] | What do you do? | 这根本没法打 |
[1:39:48] | Welcome aboard, Elastigirl. | 欢迎登机 弹力女超人 |
[1:39:50] | Although we haven’t yet reached | 虽然我们现在 |
[1:39:51] | our cruising altitude… | 还没有达到巡航高度 |
[1:39:54] | feel free to roam about the cabin. | 你可以在机舱内自由活动 |
[1:39:57] | Or just relax… | 或者你放松 |
[1:39:59] | and let the cabin roam about you. | 让机舱在你身边翻滚 |
[1:40:11] | I can’t get to the engine room! | 我进不了引擎室 |
[1:40:13] | We gotta do something! | 我们总得想出个办法 |
[1:40:14] | Because trying to slow it down ain’t working. | 因为船已经不能减速了 |
[1:40:16] | Hey! What about turning the boat? | 那我们让船转向呢 |
[1:40:18] | The steering’s been destroyed! | 船的方向杆已经毁掉了 |
[1:40:19] | – Dash means from the outside! – Yeah! | 小飞是说 从外面转弯 |
[1:40:22] | If we break off one of the foils | 要折断水翼 |
[1:40:23] | and turn the rudder… | 再使劲转动船舵 |
[1:40:24] | we can veer the ship away from the city! | 正义号就不会撞上岸边了 |
[1:40:27] | That might work. | 这办法也许有用 |
[1:40:28] | I’ll turn the front, you turn the rear. | 我去推船头 你去推船尾 |
[1:40:29] | Using the rudder? That’s underwater. | 转动船舵 那可是在水下 |
[1:40:31] | How am I supposed to get… | 我又怎么才能 |
[1:40:33] | All right. Come on, kids. | 好吧 跟我过来孩子们 |
[1:40:35] | Dad, I know this is going to work. | 爸爸 我知道这办法能成功 |
[1:40:38] | But if it doesn’t, and we crash… | 但是万一不成功 船撞上岸边了 |
[1:40:40] | my shields are probably better protection than the ship. | 我的防护罩比船体更坚固 |
[1:40:44] | I should stay here. With Jack-Jack. | 我应该留在这 保护好小杰 |
[1:40:48] | That’s my girl. | 真不愧是我女儿 |
[1:40:49] | Remember, Bob, we’re both turning right! | 记住了 鲍勃 我们两个都往右转 |
[1:40:58] | You know what’s sad? | 我还挺难过的 |
[1:41:04] | If it weren’t for your core beliefs… | 若不是不是因为你的理想信念 |
[1:41:06] | I think we could have been good friends. | 我们也许还会成为好朋友 |
[1:41:09] | At least… | 至少我还有… |
[1:41:12] | I have core beliefs. | 我还有理想 |
[1:41:16] | We have breaking news… | 有突发新闻 |
[1:41:17] | While there is still no radio contact, | 虽然我们还没有收到相应的视频信号 |
[1:41:19] | the ship has changed direction… | 正义号已经转向 |
[1:41:21] | and is heading towards land | 用最快的速度朝着 |
[1:41:22] | at a high rate of speed. | 城市海岸行驶了 |
[1:41:28] | So, Dash… | 小飞 |
[1:41:30] | I am going to the rudder. | 我 现在下去找船舵 |
[1:41:32] | Once I turn the ship, you hit the pull up button. | 轮船一旦转向 你就按下按钮 把我拉上来 |
[1:41:35] | – Okay, Dad. – Now lower me down… | – 好的 爸爸 – 现在放我下去 |
[1:41:41] | The reputations of superheroes are ruined. | 你们超人的好名声 已经毁了 |
[1:41:45] | You will never become legal. Ever. | 你们永远不能再合法化了 |
[1:41:49] | Never? | 永远么 |
[1:41:50] | No. | 永远 |
[1:41:51] | – Ever? – No. | – 真的吗 – 没错 |
[1:41:53] | Not even a little smidgee-widgee? | 连一点点机会都没有么 |
[1:41:57] | Oh, hypoxia. | 你缺氧了啊 |
[1:41:58] | When you don’t have enough oxygen, | 一旦你的氧气不足 |
[1:42:00] | things seem really silly. | 世界就显得特别的傻 |
[1:42:08] | Things get sillier | 世界变的越来越傻 |
[1:42:11] | and sillier and then you die. | 然后你就 |
[1:42:13] | I don’t wanna die. | 我还不想死 不想死 |
[1:42:15] | Ah, nobody does. | 说真的 没人想死 |
[1:42:17] | Really. | 不过 |
[1:42:19] | Not such a bad way to go. | 蠢死也不错 |
[1:42:40] | Everyone, we need to get to the back of the ship. | 所有人 请你们马上到船尾去 |
[1:42:42] | All supers, protect your ambassadors! | 所有超人 保护好大使 |
[1:42:45] | Follow. | 走这边 |
[1:42:50] | Dad’s been underwater for too long. | 爸爸下去的时间太长了 |
[1:43:00] | We gotta pull him up. | 我得把他拉下来 |
[1:43:01] | Wait. It’s too soon. | 等等 现在还太早 |
[1:43:17] | I’m gonna press the button! | 我要按下按钮了 |
[1:43:19] | Not yet! | 还不行 |
[1:43:34] | It’s turning. It’s working. | 船头动了 成功了 |
[1:43:40] | – Now! – Dash, now! | – 快 – 小飞 快按 |
[1:43:45] | Save yourself. Make a chute. | 快变成降落伞 |
[1:43:49] | Make a chute. Make a chute. | 快变 快变 快变 |
[1:43:51] | Make a chute! | 变成降落伞 |
[1:43:55] | Helen! Brace yourselves! | 荷莉 站稳了 |
[1:44:05] | Crash positions! | 要撞上了 |
[1:44:27] | I missed Jack-Jack’s first power? | 我居然没有看到小杰的第一种超能力 |
[1:44:31] | Actually, you missed the first 17. | 其实你已经错过了十七种了 |
[1:44:47] | The fact that you saved me doesn’t make you right. | 就算你出手救了我 也不能证明你是对的 |
[1:44:51] | But it does make you alive. | 但至少现在你还活着 |
[1:44:53] | And I’m grateful for that. | 对此我也十分感谢 |
[1:44:55] | I’m sorry, but she’ll go to prison. | 我很遗憾 不过她要进监狱了 |
[1:44:58] | Well, I’m sorry she’s rich | 我也很遗憾 她那么有钱 |
[1:45:00] | and will probably get no more than a slap on the wrist. | 大概费不了多大的劲就能出狱了吧 |
[1:45:02] | First of all, Violet, I like you. | 我想说 巴小倩 我很喜欢你 |
[1:45:05] | And who knows what the future may bring… | 还有 谁知道未来还会发生什么 |
[1:45:08] | but I have a good feeling about all of you. | 但是我对你们大家都有很好的预感 |
[1:45:12] | Hmm. Good feeling. | 嗯哼 好的预感 |
[1:45:13] | Should we be worried? | 谁知道将来会怎么样 |
[1:45:15] | You guys got the next shift. I’m beat. Oh! | 你们站下一班岗 我去休息了 |
[1:45:18] | I saw what you did back there. That was incredible! | 我看到了你刚才的表现 太出色了 |
[1:45:20] | No pun intended. | 我没想着用双关语来着 |
[1:45:21] | Sorry I had to punch you. | 抱歉我当时揍了你 |
[1:45:24] | Yeah, baby! My sweet ride! | 真棒 去兜风咯 |
[1:45:40] | And in recognition of the extraordinary service | 鉴于拥有超能力的超人群体 |
[1:45:43] | they have demonstrated… | 为社会所做出的杰出贡献 |
[1:45:45] | the legal status of superheroes | 我宣布 现在正式恢复超人和超能力的 |
[1:45:47] | is hereby restored. | 合法地位 |
[1:45:58] | You don’t know me, do you? | 你还不认识我 是这样吗 |
[1:46:00] | No, I don’t… | 我不认识你 |
[1:46:02] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[1:46:03] | Are you the girl with the water? | 你就是餐厅里呛水的那个 |
[1:46:05] | I’m Violet Parr. | 我叫巴小倩 |
[1:46:08] | – I’m Tony. – Okay. | 我叫托尼 |
[1:46:09] | You split up into separate groups and stuff… | 你分成几个组之类的… |
[1:46:20] | Tony, this is my mom. | 托尼 这是我妈妈 |
[1:46:21] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[1:46:23] | – This is my dad. – Oh, we’ve met. | – 这是我爸爸 – 你好 我们见过 |
[1:46:25] | And this is embarrassing. | 真是很尴尬 |
[1:46:27] | Charmed, I’m sure. | 我很帅气吧 |
[1:46:28] | My little brother, Dash. | 是我弟弟 小飞 |
[1:46:30] | And the baby is Jack-Jack. | 后面的小朋友 是我弟弟小杰 |
[1:46:32] | I tried to limit it to one parent. | 我已经努力劝说他们只来一个人就行了 |
[1:46:35] | We’re all going to a movie, too, Tony. Don’t mind us. | 我们正好都要去看电影 托尼 不用在意 |
[1:46:38] | We’ll be sitting | 我们会远远的 |
[1:46:39] | on the other side of the theater. | 坐在电影院的另一边 |
[1:46:41] | Not watching you. | 不会打扰你们的 |
[1:46:42] | He’s kidding. | 他是说着玩的 |
[1:46:44] | They are only dropping us off at the theater. | 他们只是开车送我们到电影院门口 |
[1:46:47] | They have other things to do. | 接下来他们还有别的事要忙呢 |
[1:46:50] | So, you guys are close, I guess. | 看来你们家人关系很好啊 |
[1:46:53] | – Yeah, I guess. – We can get closer. | – 是的 是这样 – 也许你能加入我们大家一起更亲密呢 |
[1:46:55] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[1:47:11] | Stop! Let us out! | 停车 让我们出去 |
[1:47:12] | Here, large popcorn, small soda. | 我要大份爆米花 小份汽水 |
[1:47:14] | Save me a seat, center, about eight rows back. | 买中间位置 最好倒数第八排 |
[1:47:17] | I’ll be back before the previews are over. | 片头广告结束之前我就回来 |