时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Why are you here, then? | 那你还来这干什么 |
[00:02] | I think this is the closest thing to a meritocracy there is. | 我认为这是最接近以才取人的地方了 |
[00:05] | I only ever want to be judged on the strength of my abilities. | 而我就希望别人能以我的能力来评判我 |
[00:08] | And paid for it. | 并付你相应的薪水 |
[00:12] | Welcome, graduates. | 欢迎 毕业生们 |
[00:13] | 人是我们的资本 | |
[00:14] | While it’s my pleasure to congratulate you | 虽然我很荣幸恭喜你们 |
[00:16] | on this placement, | 获得这份实习 |
[00:17] | the work to stay here starts now. | 为了留下 你们要从现在就开始努力 |
[00:21] | He works on my team. | 他在我们队工作 |
[00:23] | He’s a whole snack. | 是个花美男 |
[00:24] | If you’re into that kind of a thing, I guess. | 如果你喜欢这一款 算是吧 |
[00:27] | Do you– do you know Gus? | 你认识加斯吗 |
[00:28] | Yeah, I live with him. | 是的 我们是室友 |
[00:30] | I know a lot about you two. | 我知道你们俩的很多事情 |
[00:33] | Have you been home? | 你回过家吗 |
[00:34] | I’m logging those nocturnal hours. | 我要打卡晚上工作的时间 |
[00:37] | Trying to make a good impression, you know? | 尽量给公司留下一个好印象 |
[00:44] | Do not forget how this feels right now. | 别忘了你现在的感受 |
[01:13] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[01:15] | Shove that cock in my little asshole, please. | 求求你 把鸡巴杵到我的小屁眼里吧 |
[01:19] | Yes! Come on. Come inside me. | 来吧 射在里面吧 |
[01:23] | Yes. | 爽 |
[01:25] | My pussy… In my pussy… | 我的小逼… 射我小逼里… |
[01:35] | Come on. Move, move, move. Go on, right to the end. | 加油 走 走 继续 一直到头 |
[01:37] | That’s right. Good. | 就这样 很好 |
[01:41] | Move, move, move. Good. | 走 走 走 很好 |
[01:43] | Good work. Keep going. | 漂亮 继续走 |
[01:51] | Big push. Right to the end. Go. | 用力推 一直到头 走 |
[01:53] | Perfect technique. | 技术很完美 |
[02:23] | Maybe I should wear you to work. | 也许我应该带着你去上班 |
[02:42] | I actually had to pay for these. | 这些我真的得付钱 |
[02:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:47] | I did your Asia recap. It’s on your email. | 我把你的亚洲市场简报做好了 在你邮箱里 |
[02:49] | I came in early and listened live. | 我来得早 听的直播 |
[02:51] | That’s good initiative, that. | 主动性很好啊 |
[02:55] | It’d be good to get off the desk sometime, have a debrief. | 时不时离开座位汇报一下情况会比较好 |
[02:58] | Coffee, beer, whatever. Talk about your progress, | 咖啡 啤酒 什么都行 谈谈你的进展 |
[03:00] | how to position yourself before RIF. | 在裁员日之前如何定位你自己 |
[03:03] | – I’m evaluated on it, so… – Yeah. Yeah, that’d be great. | -我就收到了那些评估… -那太好了 |
[03:06] | Tomorrow? Oh, fuck no, we have that grad dinner. | 明天 妈的不行 我们有毕业生晚宴 |
[03:09] | Maybe Friday? | 也许周五 |
[03:10] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好啊 好 |
[03:12] | Um, in the day would be good. | 白天会比较好 |
[03:13] | Uh, ’cause I have plans | 因为我和男朋友 |
[03:15] | with my boyfriend in the evening. | 晚上有安排了 |
[03:21] | I know you didn’t mean that like that, did you? | 我理解你不是那个意思 对吗 |
[03:34] | So, I know for a fact | 我很清楚 |
[03:35] | a lot of people are active on the street. | 很多人在外面活跃得很 |
[03:37] | I wanna know why the flows aren’t coming our way. | 我很好奇为什么在我们的量上没体现出来 |
[03:40] | Well, 80 percent of my guys are away. | 我80%的人都在外面呢 |
[03:42] | Mykonos or Ibiza? | 米克诺斯岛还是伊维萨岛 |
[03:43] | Did the girls enjoy Disneyland? | 孩子们在迪士尼开心吗 |
[03:45] | Cost me three G’s for my daughters to find out | 我花了千大洋 才让我的女儿们知道 |
[03:47] | Goofy’s a Moroccan kid with a tiny head. | 高飞是个头特别小的摩洛哥男孩扮的 |
[03:49] | Hell is the line at Space Mountain. | 飞越太空山时大家都会说 “我去” |
[03:51] | Especially if you’re behind a Make-A-Wish. | 尤其是如果你在许愿募捐的后面 |
[03:53] | All right, let’s, uh, let’s convince some people | 行了 我们去说服些客户 |
[03:56] | to part with their money in the hope that they make more. | 为了能赚更多钱而花钱吧 |
[03:59] | Yes, chef. | 遵命 头儿 |
[04:00] | – Does he always change on the floor? – It’s an MD power thing. | -他一直当众换衣服吗 -董事总经理的特权 |
[04:02] | What’s the deal with Fenmarsh? | 芬马什的事怎么样了 |
[04:04] | I haven’t heard from Felim. | 我没收到费利姆的消息啊 |
[04:06] | Called twice daily, couldn’t get past the junior. | 每天都打两次 都被初级雇员挡下来了 |
[04:08] | – Did you say you worked for me? – Yes. | -你说了你是我的人吗 -说了 |
[04:10] | Okay. Call every hour. | 好吧 每小时打一次 |
[04:15] | I got a meeting. | 我有个会 |
[04:19] | 合租网 幸会 但我们把房间租给朋友了 觉得你不太适合我们的房子 抱歉但我们的室友决定不搬走了 抱歉哈珀 这次我们挑了另外一个女孩 房间已经租出去了 | |
[04:21] | Oh, that’s my broker laugh. | 那是我的交易员笑声 |
[04:22] | I only do it for you. | 我只笑给你一个人 |
[04:24] | Because I find you so funny, of course. | 当然是因为我觉得你很风趣啊 |
[04:27] | Well, look, if it’s not my client laugh, | 如果不是我给客户的笑 |
[04:28] | then it’s probably my genuine laugh, yeah. | 那可能是我真实的笑了 |
[04:28] | 费利姆·比灿 费利姆·比灿是英国基金经理 为芬马什解决方案公司 管理欧洲特殊情况基金 他于2012年创建该公司 | |
[04:32] | You’ll never know which is which. | 你永远都分不清楚 |
[04:33] | Speak soon. | 回头见 |
[04:37] | He really didn’t want to go away. | 他其实根本就不想走 |
[04:39] | This Felim thing’s got him spooked. | 这个费利姆让他神不守舍的 |
[04:41] | What do you think’s going on? | 你觉得是什么情况啊 |
[04:43] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[04:45] | But it doesn’t bode well for Eric’s exclusivity thing. | 但埃里克喜欢独家玩法 这不是个好兆头 |
[04:49] | Eric insists all his clients only speak to him streetwide. | 埃里克坚持要求他的客户只能和直接他联系 |
[04:53] | And Felim accounts for over half the desk profits. | 费利姆占了交易利润的多一半呢 |
[04:56] | Look, if anyone comes over my fucking hoot again | 听着 要是有人又跑到我这来 |
[04:59] | instead of messaging me, | 而不是发信息给我 |
[05:00] | I will personally bocat their mothers! | 我就亲自去搞他们的妈妈 |
[05:02] | I think I’m gonna try and do an Ironman | 我想要去参加铁人赛 |
[05:04] | or the Marathon des Sables. With no training, obviously. | 或者沙漠地狱马拉松 当然不训练直接上 |
[05:13] | The guy gave me a freebie, so… | 他们免费给了我一杯… |
[05:15] | No, I just wanted to… | 不 我只是想… |
[05:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:21] | Could I put you on hold for two seconds, please? | 您能稍等我一下吗 |
[05:27] | Where would you put yourself on that continuum? | 你会把自己放在图的哪个地方 |
[05:31] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[05:33] | So, if a nurse is here… | 如果护士在这个位置 |
[05:40] | where are you? | 你在哪 |
[05:43] | 护士 | |
[05:43] | Wages on the Y axis… | 纵轴是薪资 |
[05:45] | …heel height on the X. | 鞋跟高度是横轴 |
[05:50] | 脱衣舞女 | |
[06:14] | 为多数人服务 不是少数 给工党投票 | |
[06:34] | You’ve got very good privacy settings. | 你的隐私设置很到位 |
[06:37] | – Very good. – What are you hiding? | -非常到位 -你在隐藏什么 |
[06:40] | I… I was wearing a low-cut top in a profile pic | 我有张资料照片穿的是低领口上衣 |
[06:42] | when I was, like, 14. | 大概14岁的时候 |
[06:45] | Yeah, our DMs are a cesspit. | 明白 我们的私信就是粪坑 |
[06:46] | Bobbi went dark for, like, three months. | 波比有三个月不玩社交媒体了 |
[06:48] | It felt like three lifetimes. | 感觉有三辈子那么长 |
[06:50] | Guys online violate their standards | 网上的男人没等降低他们的标准 |
[06:51] | quicker than they can lower them. | 就先打破它们了 |
[06:54] | That’s hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[06:55] | You’re funny. She’s funny. | 你很搞笑 她很好笑 |
[06:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:59] | You look like you pay the rent on time. | 你看上去会准时交房租 |
[07:01] | Yeah. I work in finance. | 会 我在金融业工作 |
[07:03] | It’s not as interesting as what you guys do. | 没你们做的事那么有趣 |
[07:06] | We’re just… living. | 我们也是凑合过 |
[07:08] | Oh, we love that you’re a working woman, though. | 不过我们喜欢你是上班族 |
[07:11] | Is that why you made me come at lunch? | 所以你们选择午休的时候见我吗 |
[07:14] | Anyway, we’re sort of past the point | 总之 我们算是过了 |
[07:16] | where we want to be waking up to random guys in the kitchen. | 想要醒来看到有个陌生男子出现在厨房的阶段了 |
[07:19] | That’s a shame. I was sort of looking forward to a… | 太可惜了 我还有点期待看到 |
[07:22] | stream of uncut dicks. | 一堆包皮大屌呢 |
[07:29] | I love your place. | 我喜欢你们的地方 |
[07:31] | It’s so… white. | 很…雪白 |
[07:34] | – We’re exorcising demons. – It’s our new favorite color. | -我们在驱魔 -这是我们最近最爱的颜色 |
[07:40] | Mine too. | 也是我的 |
[07:46] | Felim’s junior is a brick wall. | 费利姆的初级雇员根本没法攻破 |
[07:48] | How many questions did you ask him | 你问了他多少问题 |
[07:50] | before you asked for his boss? | 在你要找他老板之前 |
[07:51] | There are too many saleswomen here trying to be salesmen. | 有太多女销售员想成为男销售员了 |
[07:54] | I mean, how many people do you think call Felim’s junior a day? | 你觉得一天有多少人给费利姆的初级雇员打电话 |
[07:57] | I dunno, seven? | 不知道 七个 |
[08:01] | Why seven? | 为什么是七个 |
[08:03] | It’s the first number that came into my head. | 这是我脑中浮现的第一个数字 |
[08:04] | And the amount of apartments I’ve seen this week. | 而且是我这周看过的公寓数 |
[08:07] | And how many women call him? | 那有多少女人打给他呢 |
[08:10] | And how many women actually engage him? | 又有多少女人真正跟他交流呢 |
[08:14] | You see, then you belong to a nice, exclusive subset. | 然后你就会进入优越 特殊的那一组了 |
[08:19] | And you know, it’s not betraying your sex by… | 对了 这不算背叛你的性别 |
[08:24] | I mean, it’s not regressive to be a conversationalist. | 能言善道算不上是倒退 |
[08:26] | You convince them you’re a friend, | 你说服他们你是朋友 |
[08:28] | and they’ll forget what they are. | 他们就会忘记你的身份 |
[08:30] | – Which is…? – A counterparty. | -是什么 -交易对手 |
[08:33] | What the fuck have you done to that stock, Phil? | 你把那支股票怎么了 菲利 |
[08:36] | – What do I mean? – I mean you rigged it five percent… | -你什么意思 -我是说你操控了5%… |
[08:39] | Start of every call, flip it, | 每次打电话前 就翻一次 |
[08:42] | and don’t talk business until it runs out. | 沙子漏完前不要谈公事 |
[08:49] | – This is unbelievable. – This is beautiful. | -这太难以置信了 -太棒了 |
[08:51] | – Dig in, please. – Wow. Thank you so much. | -尽情吃吧 -太谢谢你了 |
[08:54] | This is fucking grown-up. I– I need to do | 这简直是成年人级别的了 我得 |
[08:56] | the honorable thing here and lower the tone. | 赏个脸 直接上手了 |
[08:59] | – Gentleman’s cutlery. – Put it away. | -绅士的餐具 -把它放下 |
[09:00] | That can’t be good for your palette. | 这可对你的形象不好 |
[09:02] | Uh, I can eat on K. | 我可以磕了药吃饭 |
[09:05] | And I pay your boyfriend’s wages. | 而且我给你男朋友付工资 |
[09:08] | The company pays my wages. | 公司给我付工资 |
[09:09] | What? So we are calling my little venture | 什么 所以我们要把我的小生意 |
[09:12] | – a company, are we? – Yeah. | -称为公司了吗 -对 |
[09:14] | I mean, it is fair to say that I single-handedly | 我确实凭借一己之力 |
[09:16] | revolutionized student journalism, so… | 颠覆了学生新闻业 所以 |
[09:20] | Yasmin, how did you have the time? | 雅思敏 你怎么会有时间的 |
[09:22] | Oh, honestly, it’s nothing. | 老实说 这没什么 |
[09:24] | I did most of it this morning. | 大部分我早上就做好了 |
[09:27] | When, uh, when did you do it all? | 你什么时候做的 |
[09:32] | Uh, this– this morning. | 今天早上 |
[09:34] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, that was super rude. | 抱歉 抱歉 我太没礼貌了 |
[09:40] | 这是怎么回事 | |
[09:41] | Mom, it’s Seb’s birthday. | 妈 今天是塞巴的生日 |
[09:44] | I need to hang this. | 我得把这个挂上 |
[09:46] | Let me grab that. | 我帮你拿 |
[09:48] | 不要现在挂那个 | |
[09:50] | Is that Yasmin? | 画的是雅思敏吗 |
[09:51] | 用这里的门 别从楼梯下去 | |
[09:55] | 亲爱的 这是我的家 | |
[09:57] | 我想走哪个门都行 | |
[10:00] | Happy birthday, Sebastian. | 生日快乐 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[10:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:05] | I hear you’ve moved yourself into my basement. | 听说你搬到了我家地下室 |
[10:07] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[10:09] | Very touched that you’re using one of your non-dom days on me. | 我很感动您愿意腾出在异国的一天时间陪我 |
[10:12] | Can I– Can I get you a drink? | 能帮您倒杯酒吗 |
[10:16] | 我能坐这吗 | |
[10:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:21] | Beautiful house, Mrs. Kara-Hanani. | 您家太美了 卡拉-哈纳尼太太 |
[10:27] | Why do people like this game? | 大家为什么喜欢看这项运动 |
[10:29] | It dispenses joy and misery at random. | 它随意分配喜悦与痛苦 |
[10:32] | Mimics life. | 跟人生一样 |
[10:33] | Great. | 好极了 |
[10:37] | I’ve got this performatively left-wing mate | 我有个激进左翼的朋友 |
[10:41] | who’s high up at The Guardian, and he is saying | 在《卫报》高层工作 他说 |
[10:43] | that they’re gonna run a warts-and-all exposé on Pierpoint. | 他们要写一篇完全揭露皮尔庞特的报道 |
[10:48] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[10:50] | About Hari? | 关于哈里吗 |
[10:52] | And more. | 还有别的 |
[10:53] | Fucking wanker! | 废物 |
[10:54] | – Here we go! – Come on! | -我们必胜 -加油 |
[10:56] | – Oh, yes, chef! – Absolutely not! | -是的 主厨 -当然不 |
[10:58] | That’s, like, four each. I need to see another apartment. | 这好像是每人四杯 我还得去看别的公寓 |
[11:01] | My advice, turn up drunk. Easier. | 我的建议是 醉醺醺地出现 这样更容易 |
[11:03] | I hate you, Robert Spearing. | 你真讨厌 罗伯特·斯皮尔林 |
[11:06] | Cheers, mate. | 干杯 伙计 |
[11:08] | I’ve been thinking about | 我一直在考虑 |
[11:09] | asking to transfer to sales and trading. | 申请转去销售交易部 |
[11:12] | Salespeople are the lowest of the low. | 搞销售的是食物链的最低端 |
[11:16] | You are different, because you think for yourself. | 你很与众不同 因为你总是考虑自己 |
[11:20] | I mean, look, okay… too intellectual. | 我是说 你看 过于聪明了 |
[11:24] | See, now you look like a salesman. | 瞧 你现在看起来像个销售了 |
[11:27] | Okay. But I can’t see, so… | 好吧 但我看不见了 所以… |
[11:29] | I have seen you in contacts. | 我看过你戴隐形眼镜 |
[11:33] | – Chin-chin! – Chin-chin! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[11:50] | Do you like the room? | 你喜欢那间房吗 |
[11:52] | – It’s a bit… – Fucking tiny. | -有点… -太小了 |
[11:56] | Everything is… en suite. | 所有都…挤在一间房里 |
[12:02] | Hey… did you vote for Trump? | 对了…你投给了特朗普吗 |
[12:11] | So, what do you do? | 那你是做什么的 |
[12:14] | I… | 我… |
[12:16] | am in sales. | 是做销售的 |
[12:19] | For a bank… Pierpoint. | 在一家银行…皮尔庞特 |
[12:24] | Isn’t that where that guy died? | 不就是那小伙子死的地方吗 |
[12:30] | How do you sleep at night? | 你晚上怎么睡的 |
[12:35] | – What does that mean? – I mean… You know… | -什么意思 -我是说…你懂的… |
[12:39] | No, I don’t. You’re gonna have to tell me. | 不 我不懂 你得告诉我 |
[12:41] | Bankers. | 银行家 |
[12:42] | That level of self-interest is just toxic, isn’t it? | 那种利己程度有毒 不是吗 |
[12:47] | That’s… kind of reductive. | 这么说…有点以偏概全了 |
[12:51] | But isn’t it a bit gauche to judge success with money? | 但用金钱来衡量成功不是有些浅薄吗 |
[12:57] | Not if you’ve never had any. | 除非你从来都没有过钱 |
[13:10] | I can’t believe you would even countenance | 我难以置信你会考虑 |
[13:13] | wasting your intelligence on the trading floor. | 把你的智慧浪费在交易部 |
[13:15] | – Fuck off! – It was a joke! | -滚开 -我只是在说笑 |
[13:17] | This looks like a place a salesman would live. | 这看上去像是销售会住的房子 |
[13:19] | It’s got a certain rustic charm to it. | 它散发着迷人的乡土气息 |
[13:22] | – Rustic charm, you say? – Yeah, it does. | -你说乡土气息吗 -嗯 确实如此 |
[13:24] | – Does it? – Either of you want a bevvie? | -是吗 -你们有人想来杯饮料吗 |
[13:28] | No, I’m good, I didn’t… | 不 不必了 我不… |
[13:33] | – Uh, where’s the toilet? – It’s just down on your left. | -厕所在哪里 -直走 在你的左手边 |
[13:38] | On the left, okay. | 左手边 好的 |
[13:41] | Just, uh… | 那我… |
[13:48] | When the fuck did that start up again? | 你们什么时候又复合了 |
[13:49] | Nothing’s started– Can we not talk about it now? | 没复合什么 我们现在能别聊这个吗 |
[13:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:00] | Is that Yasmin Kara-Hanani? | 那是雅思敏·卡拉-哈纳尼吗 |
[14:07] | Yeah. Doesn’t look like she slums it, mate. | 她看起来不穷啊 伙计 |
[14:11] | You know, why are women so much more interesting to men, | 你看 为什么男人对女人 |
[14:15] | than men are to women? | 要比女人对男人感兴趣的多 |
[14:19] | Yasmin was the perfect, perfect child. | 雅思敏是个完美 很完美的孩子 |
[14:23] | And she wet her bed until she was nine. | 她直到九岁还会尿床 |
[14:26] | Ah, I have a weak bladder myself. | 我自己的膀胱功能也很弱 |
[14:29] | But, other than that, she was perfect. | 但除此之外 她真的很完美 |
[14:32] | She was adorable. | 她非常招人喜欢 |
[14:35] | So, we’ve just found the next big voice | 我们刚发现了当代英国文学领域 |
[14:38] | in contemporary British literature. | 下一位新生代 |
[14:40] | She’s 19, absolutely gorgeous. | 她才19岁 非常漂亮 |
[14:44] | The best part of publishing is discovering new talent. | 出版业最棒的一点就是在于挖掘新人才 |
[14:48] | Do you have any advice for an aspiring writer? | 你们对有志成为作家的人有什么建议吗 |
[14:53] | Marry rich? | 嫁个有钱人 |
[14:55] | Or… live at home. | 或者…住在家里 |
[14:59] | So, how many jobs have you had since you left Bristol? | 你离开布里斯托之后换了几份工作了 |
[15:04] | I’m losing count. | 我记不清了 |
[15:08] | Well, I was waiting for something I loved. | 我一直在寻找我所爱的职业 |
[15:09] | Correct answer. | 正确的回答 |
[15:11] | And, uh, you’re still the lunch girl? | 那你呢 还在帮人买午饭吗 |
[15:14] | 那只占我全天时间的2% | |
[15:16] | 那根本不应该占用你的时间 | |
[15:19] | You have no experience of this, | 你没做过这个 |
[15:20] | so how would you know? | 你又怎么知道呢 |
[15:22] | 记着 你得加倍努力 才能取得现在成就的一半 | |
[15:26] | Okay, that’s not the world anymore. | 好吧 时代不同了 |
[15:28] | And can you please speak English? | 还有能请你说英语吗 |
[15:30] | I know how the world works. | 我知道世界是怎样的 |
[15:43] | Has the, um… dynamic changed since Alice moved in? | 爱丽丝搬进来后 你们之间有什么变化吗 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 有 |
[15:49] | And it’s, um, it’s nice, living in two places. | 住在两个地方…还不错 |
[15:55] | I like having her around all the time. | 我喜欢她一直待在我身边 |
[16:01] | We have a lot less sex. | 我们做爱的次数少了很多 |
[16:02] | Well, I guess that’s a casual thing. | 我想这也很正常 |
[16:05] | Oh, I listened to that, um, | 对了 我听了那个… |
[16:07] | podcast she recommended on clean eating. | 她推荐的有关健康饮食的播客 |
[16:11] | Thought it was excellent. | 我觉得非常棒 |
[16:13] | Followed none of the advice. | 但一个建议也没遵守 |
[16:14] | Wait, sorry, um, when did you speak to her? | 抱歉 等等 你什么时候跟她聊过天 |
[16:17] | Met her at a dinner party. | 我在一个晚宴派对上遇到她了 |
[16:20] | – Whose? – Eugene’s. | -谁开的派对 -尤金 |
[16:22] | We have mutual friends. | 我们有共同的朋友 |
[16:24] | Uh, and what did you talk about? | 那你们都聊了些什么 |
[16:26] | Podcasts. | 播客 |
[16:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:33] | Oh, God. I remember this… | 天啊 我还记得这个 |
[16:38] | 威廉·梅克比斯·萨克雷 《名利场》 | |
[16:39] | 《名利场》 | |
[16:40] | Millionaire, 25. Cabinet, 35. | 25岁百万富翁 35岁进入内阁 |
[16:45] | Party leader, 45. Prime minister, 55. | 45岁政党领袖 55岁成为首相 |
[16:50] | 迈克尔·雷伊·狄布汀·赫塞尔廷 英国前副首相 | |
[16:50] | You know, Heseltine wrote his on the back of an envelope. | 赫塞尔廷在一个信封背面写了他的人生规划 |
[16:55] | You planned your life in a copy of Vanity fucking Fair. | 你竟然在《名利场》的书里规划人生 |
[17:02] | Your ambitions obviously shifted focus… | 很明显你的野心有所改变 |
[17:07] | …just a little bit. | 就一点点 |
[17:10] | Or is that you are just… | 还是说你只是在 |
[17:13] | …following my lead. | 跟随我的步伐 |
[17:24] | You are always so hard for me. | 你总是为我这么硬 |
[17:59] | Kiss me properly. | 好好亲我 |
[18:16] | I’m feeling a bit bilious… | 我感觉有点难受 |
[18:49] | I don’t want to do that. | 我不想做那个 |
[18:51] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:13] | 罗伯特·斯皮尔林 本来打算约你吃晚饭 但看了你的照片墙我应该付不起 | |
[19:15] | Look, you’re… | 听着 你 |
[19:18] | you’re obviously stressed. | 你明显压力很大 |
[19:19] | 谁说我想吃饭了 | |
[19:20] | If this job isn’t making you happy… | 如果这份工作让不你开心 |
[19:24] | I’m just saying that you’re super talented | 我只想说你这么有才 |
[19:26] | and you could do a million things. | 还有很多别的事可干 |
[19:33] | Interest rates have fluctuated from the highs of the early ’90s | 利率从90年代初期的高位跌至 |
[19:36] | to the current all-time lows. | 现在的最低点 |
[19:38] | For a business that has a loan | 对于借贷的贷款 |
[19:39] | that is linked to the base rate… | 和基本利率相关的企业来说 |
[19:58] | 塞巴 今天早上在床上想你了 | |
[20:42] | Yeah, I’ve literally seen 20 places. | 我真的找了20个地方 |
[20:45] | A lot of eccentrics. Maybe I’m the weirdo. | 有好多怪人 可能其实我才是怪人吧 |
[20:48] | Not sure what I’m gonna do. | 我不确定接下来要怎么办 |
[20:51] | Thanks for your transcript, finally. | 谢谢你的成绩单 终于收到了 |
[20:53] | But… | 但是 |
[20:55] | I have a few more questions. | 我还有些问题要问你 |
[20:58] | We wanted to… | 我们想 |
[21:01] | ask you about… | 问问你 |
[21:04] | any interactions you might have had with Hari? | 和哈里有没有什么交集 |
[21:10] | We hung out a few times. | 我们一起玩过几次 |
[21:13] | Did he seem stressed? | 他看起来压力很大吗 |
[21:15] | He worked really hard. | 他工作非常努力 |
[21:18] | But you know, his side of the business… | 不过你知道的 工作对他来说 |
[21:20] | that nocturnal culture… | 那种夜班文化 |
[21:21] | Oh, we’re taking steps to address that. | 我们正在想办法解决那个 |
[21:25] | Did you… see him take anything? | 你…见他服用过什么吗 |
[21:29] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:31] | Did he seem like he was under the influence of anything? | 他看起来受到药物影响了吗 |
[21:34] | Study drugs? Adderall? Modafinil? | 聪明药 阿德拉 莫达非尼 |
[21:41] | – I wouldn’t say so. – He seemed, as you said, | -我不觉得 -他看起来 就像你说的 |
[21:43] | stressed, agitated, unfocused, | 压力很大 焦躁不安 心神不宁 |
[21:47] | so you couldn’t rule it out? | 所以你没法完全排除这种可能性 |
[21:50] | I couldn’t definitively say yes or no. | 我没法肯定地说有还是没有 |
[21:55] | I mean… do you want me to? | 我是说 你想让我这么说吗 |
[22:00] | People are saying he had a heart thing. | 大家说他心脏有问题 |
[22:02] | Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. | 肥厚型心肌病 |
[22:05] | But we were unaware of his condition. | 但我们之前不知道他的情况 |
[22:07] | We think a prescription pill habit may have exacerbated it. | 我们认为习惯吃处方药可能会让病情恶化 |
[22:11] | We’re asking graduates whether they neglected | 我们正在问毕业生们 |
[22:12] | to mention anything on their applications. | 申请时有没有漏掉些什么 |
[22:15] | You didn’t leave anything out, did you? | 你没有少说什么吧 |
[22:17] | Medical or otherwise? | 疾病史或者别的 |
[22:21] | No. | 没有就好 |
[22:26] | I think they’re still figuring out a splashy response. | 我觉得他们还在想一个博人眼球的回应 |
[22:29] | Press-friendly. | 好让媒体满意 |
[22:30] | And what does that mean for us? | 那对我们意味着什么 |
[22:33] | Means someone’s going to be held accountable. | 意味着有人被当成替罪羊了 |
[22:37] | I re-ran the model. | 我重新运营了一下模型 |
[22:38] | I don’t think we thoroughly | 我认为我们没有 |
[22:39] | went through the net debt adjustments. | 仔细检查净债务的调整 |
[22:42] | HungerFix pushed Goldman up to primary bookrunner. | 饥饿救星让高盛主管账簿了 |
[22:45] | They don’t want us anywhere near the top of the tombstone. | 他们根本不想让我们靠近墓碑 |
[22:47] | It’s fucking bad PR. | 我们公关太差了 |
[22:48] | Sorry, what do you mean, “Tombstone”? | 抱歉 “墓碑”是什么意思 |
[22:51] | You get a little trophy when you complete a deal. | 完成一笔交易就会有个小奖杯 |
[22:54] | Tombstone. | 墓碑 |
[22:59] | Nobody is questioning your drive, | 没人质疑你的干劲 |
[23:01] | but for me, please, come in later, leave earlier, | 不过为了我 拜托了 晚点来早点走 |
[23:06] | decompress. | 解解压 |
[23:07] | I cannot be seen to be mismanaging you. | 我不能让别人觉得我管理不当 |
[23:09] | Have you spoken to the counselor? | 你和心理辅导员聊过了吗 |
[23:11] | No. | 没有 |
[23:12] | Even if you feel you don’t need to, I need you to. | 即便你自己觉得不需要 我也得让你去 |
[23:15] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我是什么意思吗 |
[23:16] | It’s good optics. | 面子上好看 |
[23:19] | It wasn’t a waste of time. He helped me… | 那不是白费功夫 他帮我… |
[23:24] | re-evaluate. | 重新评估了 |
[23:31] | 不要默默受苦 | |
[23:37] | So the first Cobb is with bacon, | 第一份科布沙拉要培根 |
[23:38] | no Stilton, | 不要斯蒂尔顿干酪 |
[23:39] | and the second one is without bacon. | 第二份不要培根 |
[23:41] | Yeah, that’s what I’ve given you. | 我给你的就是这样 |
[23:42] | Sorry, I specifically said no dressing on any of them. | 抱歉 我专门说了全都不要调料 |
[23:46] | We’re just gonna have to start again, sorry. And no– | 都得重新做了 抱歉 而且不要 |
[23:48] | 他们居然让你出来吃午饭了 | |
[23:50] | 马克西姆 你好吗 | |
[23:52] | Muy bien, gracias. | 非常好 谢谢 |
[23:54] | 我们的母亲刚刚举办了她们的”月度峰会” | |
[23:57] | Ugh, God. | 天啊 |
[23:57] | I can’t believe I didn’t know you were at Pierpoint. | 真不敢相信我居然不知道你在皮尔庞特公司 |
[23:59] | – Well done. – Thank you. | -真棒 -谢谢 |
[24:01] | Although it must be a weird time to be there, right now. | 虽然现在那里气氛肯定很紧张 |
[24:05] | Oh, but how’s Brevan Howard? | 布勒旺-霍华德基金公司怎么样了 |
[24:07] | How long have you been there now? | 你在那里多久了 |
[24:08] | Seven years… in Tibet. | 七年了 在西藏 |
[24:12] | 我其实要离开那里了 | |
[24:14] | No, no, no. It’s a good thing. | 不 不是那样 这是好事 |
[24:17] | I have their blessing. | 他们乐见其成 |
[24:19] | Can’t really talk about it much at the moment. | 我现在没办法跟你说太多 |
[24:22] | – So, what are you working in? – Oh, Foreign Exchange. | -你在哪个部门工作 -外汇部 |
[24:25] | 销售 | |
[24:26] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[24:28] | We’re in the same part of the business. | 我们现在是同行了 |
[24:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:33] | Welcome to the Wild West. | 欢迎来到”狂野西部” |
[24:37] | 我们一开始都这样 | |
[24:40] | 你做得很好 | |
[24:41] | Gracias. Mucho gracias. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[24:45] | I just think, you know, if I had biceps like that… | 我只是在想 如果我有那样的肱二头肌 |
[24:49] | with the vein running down it, that– that bulge. | 下面青筋暴起 |
[24:49] | 发件人 埃里克·陶 收件人 哈珀·斯登 紧急 搞清费利姆·比灿接下来什么时候在公司 问问外汇部门新来的那个女孩 别直接问 埃里克 | |
[24:52] | – You know, like… – Zac Efron. | -你知道就像… -扎克·埃夫隆 |
[24:53] | – Yeah, the Zac Efron. – The Zefron. | -对 扎克·埃夫隆 -扎夫隆 |
[24:56] | Yeah, I know I should be thinking about other things, | 对 我知道我该思考些其他事 |
[24:58] | like the suicide rate among men my age or whatever, | 比如我这个年龄男性的自杀率什么的 |
[25:01] | but is that really realistic? | 但那真的现实吗 |
[25:03] | I just think the veiny bicep… | 我只是觉得布满青筋的肱二头肌 |
[25:05] | 皮尔庞特公司名录 罗伯特·斯皮尔林 跨产品销售 | |
[25:07] | You think Pierpoint’s Irish, | 你以为皮尔庞特是爱尔兰公司 |
[25:09] | you should go out with Morgan Stanley guys, | 你该跟摩根士丹利的家伙一起出去 |
[25:11] | it’s like the fucking Irish Mob. | 那就像是爱尔兰黑帮 |
[25:15] | You going to that, um, grad dinner tonight? | 你今晚会去毕业生晚宴吗 |
[25:18] | Yeah. Well, it’s mandatory, isn’t it? | 是的 这是强制性的 对吧 |
[25:21] | Right. | 是的 |
[25:24] | Can I help with something? | 你有什么事吗 |
[25:26] | Yeah. Do you have access to the FX ClientTracker? | 有 你可以登录外汇部客户跟踪系统吗 |
[25:31] | I don’t– We, um, we just don’t have a full list | 我没 我们没有外汇部和消费者投资组合服务团队 |
[25:33] | of shared FX and CPS clients. | 共享客户的完整名单 |
[25:36] | I’m not sure I can share it with you. | 我不确定是否可以共享给你 |
[25:37] | Yeah. Don’t worry, I don’t need full access. I just, um… | 好的 别担心 我不需要全看 我只是 |
[25:41] | one of my clients is double-booked with one of your guys. | 我的一个客户同一时间也约了你们的人 |
[25:43] | And, um, you know how it is. I just want to iron out the kink. | 你懂的 我只是想解决这个麻烦 |
[25:47] | Sure, yeah, um… what’s your client’s name? | 好吧 你的客户叫什么名字 |
[25:54] | 时间 今天下午四点 姓名 费利姆·比灿 公司 芬马什 约见对象 希拉里·温德姆 | |
[25:56] | Oh shit, he’s not there. | 该死 他不在这上面 |
[25:58] | My bad. See you at the dinner. | 是我的错 晚宴上见 |
[26:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:12] | – Where’s my change? – Oh, sorry. | -我的找零呢 -对不起 |
[26:21] | Amateur. | 外行 |
[26:22] | You should be making money out of this. | 你应该从中牟利的 |
[26:23] | Call it a salad yield. | 就叫它沙拉收益 |
[26:26] | And… | 而且 |
[26:28] | I won’t out you now, but remember you owe me. | 我现在不会揭发你 但记住 你欠我的 |
[26:32] | – What do you mean? – I asked for croutons. | -你什么意思 -我点了油炸面包丁 |
[26:36] | You never asked for croutons. | 你从没点过油炸面包丁 |
[26:39] | Tash! Croutons. Do I eat them? | 塔什 我吃油炸面包丁吗 |
[26:42] | I’m passionate about croutons. | 我超爱吃油炸面包丁 |
[26:44] | Remember, all the best friendships start with a conspiracy. | 记住 所有最好的友情都始于一个阴谋 |
[26:49] | Okay, Kenny. | 好吧 肯尼 |
[26:53] | Best part of the day, Yasmin’s trade idea. | 今天最精彩的部分 雅思敏的交易想法 |
[26:56] | Be ready to have your mind detonated. | 做好头脑风暴的准备吧 |
[26:58] | – Oh, wait, just… – This is for your growth, okay? | -等等 -这是为了你的成长 好吗 |
[27:00] | You’re part of this desk, so you’re part of its rituals. | 你是我们团队的一员 所以你要遵守团队的仪式 |
[27:04] | Pull up a pew. | 坐下 |
[27:05] | And imagine I burst into flames when I’m bored. | 想象我无聊时会大发雷霆 |
[27:08] | Go! | 开始吧 |
[27:10] | Okay, I thought we could short cable… | 好吧 我认为我们可以做空美元英镑汇率 |
[27:12] | What’s cable? | 那是什么 |
[27:13] | It’s dollar-sterling. | 就是美元和英镑的兑换率 |
[27:14] | Oh, so you’re gonna talk about Europe, then? | 所以你要谈论欧洲 对吗 |
[27:16] | What’s your target and stop? | 你的目标和止损线是多少 |
[27:17] | Uh, 1.25 to 1.35. | 1.25到1.35 |
[27:19] | So a symmetric bet from 1-spot-3-0? | 以1.30为中点的对称下注吗 |
[27:21] | Why not just flip a coin? Put it all on black. | 你怎么不抛硬币 一切听天由命 |
[27:23] | The art here is to look like you’re not doing that. | 妙就妙在你看起来没在这样做 |
[27:25] | Yeah, I just thought with everything that’s going on | 是的 我只是觉得鉴于当前 |
[27:26] | with Europe at the moment, that we could… | 欧洲发生的一切 我们可以… |
[27:27] | Well, that’s fucking specific. | 这太具体了 |
[27:28] | Yasmin, that is uninspired. | 雅思敏 这太乏味了 |
[27:31] | Inspire her. | 给她点灵感 |
[27:34] | I could put a hundred grads in front of me, | 一百个毕业生站在我面前 |
[27:36] | 95 would pitch me that. | 95个都会这么跟我说 |
[27:38] | You’re dead on RIF. | 你被裁定了 |
[27:42] | Now, what did we prove? | 我们刚要证明什么 |
[27:46] | Did I ask for croutons? | 我点油炸面包丁了吗 |
[27:49] | You must have done. | 你一定点了 |
[27:52] | Well remembered. You can get up now. | 想起来就好 你可以起来了 |
[28:09] | How was lunch? | 午餐怎么样 |
[28:13] | Tasteless. | 不好吃 |
[28:15] | Did you get my message? | 你收到我的信息了吗 |
[28:16] | Felim’s in the building this afternoon. | 费利姆今天下午在公司 |
[28:19] | Is he meeting FX research? | 他要见外汇研究的人吗 |
[28:22] | Hilary Wyndham? | 叫希拉里·温德姆 |
[28:26] | Why the fuck is he meeting another salesman? | 他为什么要见另一个销售 |
[28:29] | If Felim wants to trade FX, | 如果费利姆想交易外汇 |
[28:31] | he knows he can do it through this desk. | 他知道他在自己电脑上就能完成 |
[28:34] | – What time is he in? – Four. | -他几点来 -四点 |
[28:41] | You around at 3:50? | 你3点50分在吗 |
[28:43] | Yeah. | 在 |
[28:46] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[28:47] | There are many aspects of this job | 这个工作有很多部分 |
[28:49] | that you’ll learn by osmosis, | 你能潜移默化学会 |
[28:52] | but horse-whispering a fucked-off client… | 但要劝回一个想抬脚走人的客户 |
[28:57] | that’s an art. | 那是门艺术 |
[29:03] | I’m giving you face time with the guy who gets us all paid. | 我要让你见见给我们大家开支的人 |
[29:07] | Go on. Take a swing. | 来吧 挥一把 |
[29:11] | Okay, 3:50. Thank you. | 好 3点50不见不散 谢谢 |
[29:19] | – Felim, I knew you’d be ten minutes early for your meeting. – Eric. | -费利姆 我就知道你会早到10分钟 -埃里克 |
[29:23] | I wanted to introduce you to one of our brightest grads. | 我想让你认是下我们最聪慧的实习生 |
[29:26] | Harper Stern. | 哈珀·斯登 |
[29:28] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[29:29] | We actually already emailed. I sent you that… | 我们其实通过邮件 我给你发的那个 |
[29:31] | US tail risk stuff. | 美国尾部风险 |
[29:33] | – Oh, that was you? That was excellent. – Thank you. | -那是你吗 非常棒 -谢谢 |
[29:37] | Please. | 请吧 |
[29:40] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[29:43] | Eric, I’m not sure this is… | 埃里克 我不确定这个 |
[29:45] | the right way to go about whatever it is you’re trying to achieve. | 无论你想干什么 这都不是个好方法 |
[29:49] | Engineering this, bringing this young lady into the room as… | 密谋这个 把这个小姑娘带进来 作为 |
[29:52] | I don’t know what, a prop? | 我不知道 作为道具吗 |
[29:59] | I would’ve thought that if our relationship had gone south, | 我以为如果我们的友谊已尽 |
[30:02] | you’d have the grace to call. | 你会至少打电话来 |
[30:04] | Instead of me finding out over lunch with one of your PMs. | 而不是在和你项目经理吃午餐时发现 |
[30:07] | I told him in confidence. | 我是私下告诉他的 |
[30:08] | Well, he told me in confidence. | 他是私下告诉我的 |
[30:14] | Look, I’m hoping we’re not ruining a friendship… | 听着 我不希望我们的友谊 |
[30:19] | over miscommunication. | 毁于沟通错误 |
[30:21] | Would we call it a friendship? | 我们之间的是友谊吗 |
[30:24] | What? Why are you saying that? | 什么 你干嘛这么说 |
[30:28] | I don’t know, Eric, maybe you think it’s acceptable | 我不知道 埃里克 或许你觉得 |
[30:30] | to call your wife that in front of her own friends, | 在你妻子朋友前辱骂她很正常 |
[30:34] | but my wife did not appreciate it. | 但我妻子不喜欢这样 |
[30:36] | Ca– | 你 |
[30:38] | Do you even remember what you said? | 你还记得你说了什么吗 |
[30:40] | Because I’d prefer not to repeat it. | 因为我不想重复 |
[30:44] | I look for character in my friends, Eric. | 我的朋友要有品格 埃里克 |
[30:46] | I look for character in my salesmen, or saleswomen. | 我的男销售 女销售也要有品格 |
[30:49] | Wai– wai– what’s really going on here? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[30:53] | Why– why are you talking to me like… | 你 你为什么这样对我说话 |
[30:56] | like we’re in the Great American Novel? My “character”? | 我们是《伟大美国小说》里的人吗 我的品格[特点] |
[30:59] | You know my character. | 你知道我什么样 |
[31:04] | I know you’re meeting Wyndham in FX, so you… | 我知道你要见外汇部的温德姆 所以你 |
[31:08] | you obviously don’t want to relinquish the Pierpoint offering. | 显然你不想放弃与皮尔庞特的合作 |
[31:12] | Citi, MS, GS don’t have our talent. | 花旗 摩根士丹利 高盛都没我们厉害 |
[31:14] | And… Wyndham? | 但…温德姆 |
[31:19] | I mean, he– he’s into soccer. | 他 他喜欢足球 |
[31:22] | You wanna spend the first two minutes | 你想做每笔交易前都花两分钟 |
[31:23] | of every transaction pretending to like it? | 假装自己喜欢足球吗 |
[31:29] | Here– here’s where I’m serious. | 现在我跟你认真说 |
[31:32] | When you’re writing your next investor letter, | 你写下一封投资者信函的时候 |
[31:34] | do you really wanna be meditating on the fact | 你真的想沉浸于这个想法吗 |
[31:38] | that you missed a percentage point of returns | 因为你的妻子 你损失了 |
[31:41] | because of your wife? | 一定比例的收益 |
[31:46] | Right? | 对吧 |
[31:48] | You call me when you need persuading. | 你打给我是因为你需要别人说服 |
[31:50] | when you need reassuring. | 需要帮你打消疑虑 |
[31:54] | That’s a friendship. | 这就是友谊 |
[31:56] | Why waste your time building that intimacy again? | 何必浪费时间跟别人再建立一次这种亲密度呢 |
[32:00] | Next– next time our wives want dinner… | 下次 下次我们的妻子想聚餐时 |
[32:04] | I’m gonna say I have a bug. | 我就说我拉肚子 |
[32:07] | Oh, Hilary? | 希拉里 |
[32:09] | Good to see you. We’re vacating. | 很高兴见到你 我们正要走 |
[32:12] | You catch the Spurs last night? | 你看昨晚马刺的比赛了吗 |
[32:13] | Oh yes, yes. They ran riot. | 看了 他们可真狂野 |
[32:16] | Sure did. Enjoy your meeting. | 没错 好好开会 |
[32:19] | Yeah, I inherited two suboptimal things from my father, | 嗯 我从父亲那继承了两样东西 |
[32:22] | his Spurs season ticket and flat feet. | 他的马刺队赛季套票和平足 |
[32:29] | Why didn’t you speak up? | 你怎么不说话 |
[32:33] | Sorry. I– I didn’t know that you wanted me to. | 抱歉 我不知道你想让我说 |
[32:36] | I don’t need quiet and nice on my desk. | 我这里不需要安静的好人 |
[32:44] | This– this stays between us. Clear? | 这事 这事不许外传 懂了吗 |
[32:47] | See you at dinner. | 晚餐见 |
[32:54] | 已出租 | |
[33:14] | So, we just wanted to get everyone together | 我们把所有人聚在一起 |
[33:16] | because it has been a difficult few weeks. | 是为了安抚过去几周艰难的时间 |
[33:19] | For our institution, for all of us, | 对公司 对我们大家 |
[33:21] | pastoral care is as high on the agenda as it’s ever been. | 心理健康都是重中之重 |
[33:25] | We wanted to show you how much we appreciate | 我们想让大家知道我们非常感谢 |
[33:27] | your resilience and focus, | 你们的适应能力和专注力 |
[33:29] | from myself and all your bosses here tonight. | 我个人 和在场的老板都是 |
[33:32] | They’ll be the ones shepherding you through to RIF | 他们会护送你一路走到裁员日 |
[33:34] | and, ultimately, help you to become permanent hires. | 最终帮你成为长期雇员 |
[33:39] | You are looking more and more like Pierpoint people. | 你们看起来越来越像皮尔庞特的员工了 |
[33:43] | Enjoy. | 享用晚餐吧 |
[33:49] | So, I hear the girl on Eric’s desk | 我听说埃里克队里的姑娘 |
[33:52] | is already doing suppers, and I was just wondering, you know, | 已经和客户共进晚餐了 我就是在想 |
[33:55] | do you think I’ll ever master the salad run, | 你觉得我能掌握买沙拉的技巧吗 |
[33:57] | or, like… | 或者是 |
[33:59] | Jackie did it. Kenny did it. I did it. You do it. | 杰姬干过 肯尼干过 我也干过 现在轮到你了 |
[34:02] | It is the great equalizer. And it all counts on RIF. | 这是最好的均衡器 而且在裁员日上都算成绩 |
[34:06] | What have you learned so far? | 你学到了什么 |
[34:09] | That, um, that men eat salads as penance. | 男人把吃沙拉当成赎罪 |
[34:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:16] | Mate, if it was me, I’d be pissed. | 兄弟 如果是我 我肯定气坏了 |
[34:18] | – Why? – She’s missed his birthday, | -为什么 -她错过了他的生日 |
[34:19] | she’s like sold her entire personality to Meryl Streep. | 她就像卖身给梅丽尔·斯特里普这女魔头了 |
[34:19] | 此处在谈论电影《穿普拉达的女王》 | |
[34:21] | So what? Who cares? | 那又怎么样 谁在乎 |
[34:23] | If your girlfriend missed your birthday, right? For work? | 如果你女友错过了你的生日 而去工作了 |
[34:27] | What are you, seven? It’s Anne Hathaway. | 你怎么 7岁小孩吗 那可是安妮·海瑟薇 |
[34:29] | Adrian Grenier is a fucking adult. | 阿德里安·格兰尼是个成年人了 |
[34:32] | Honestly, Adrian Grenier is a grown-ass man. | 说真的 阿德里安·格兰尼是个成年人 |
[34:34] | – Thank you! She’s woke. – You sound so white! | -谢谢 她觉悟了 -你听着太白人了 |
[34:37] | Yeah and ancient. I am ancient. And I am white. | 对 还传统 我很传统 还是白人 |
[34:41] | And I do kiss my dogs on the mouth. | 我还亲我狗狗的嘴 |
[34:45] | You know, I thought you were some… | 我以为你是个 |
[34:46] | – straight-laced Oxford boy. – Yeah? | -循规蹈距的牛津男孩 -是吗 |
[34:53] | Who says I’m not? | 谁说我不是了 |
[35:27] | So, my flatmate… | 我的室友 |
[35:29] | Gus, he told me you lived opposite Hari. | 加斯 他说你住在哈里对面 |
[35:32] | You’re friends with that asshole Gus? | 你和混蛋加斯是朋友 |
[35:35] | Have you met him? | 你见过他吗 |
[35:37] | No, but from what Hari said about him, | 没 但听哈里的描述 |
[35:39] | he seems like an entitled prick. | 他像个养尊处优的混蛋 |
[35:44] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[35:46] | but you don’t know him. | 但你不认识他 |
[35:54] | Are those prescription glasses? | 那些是处方眼镜吗 |
[36:00] | Have you ever seen a porno, where, like, a… | 你看过那种黄片吗 就是 |
[36:02] | porn star plays a nerd? | 艳星扮演书呆子 |
[36:05] | Yo, can you stop flirting so I can do a strike, please? | 你俩能别调情了吗 让我吸一口吗 |
[36:09] | Oh, ice. | 是冰毒 |
[36:13] | Hey, Greg. | 格雷格 |
[36:20] | I’m fine. Uh, I would like to pilot the scheme | 我很好 我想试试这个计划 |
[36:22] | that I did at my old place here. | 在我以前公司那样 |
[36:23] | – I– Yeah, I heard about that. – Did you hear about the couriering? | -我 对 我听说了 -你听说快递的事了吗 |
[36:26] | I heard– I heard brilliant things. | 我听到了很多好话 |
[36:28] | – I heard about that. – Korean– Korean breast milk– | -我听说了 -韩国 韩国母乳… |
[36:31] | – Hello. – Sara. | -你好 -莎拉 |
[36:32] | Could I ask you something? | 我能问个事吗 |
[36:34] | Yes. Yes, you can. Sorry, excuse me. | 当然 可以 先失陪一下 |
[36:37] | Do you– do you wanna go over here? | 你想 你想去那边吗 |
[36:38] | – Yeah, yeah. – Go, go ahead. | -好 -走吧 |
[36:40] | How’s the atmosphere been in IBD? | 投资银行部的氛围怎么样 |
[36:42] | Yeah, it’s been fine. | 还不错 |
[36:46] | Lucinda mentioned there were going to be | 卢辛达说团队可能会 |
[36:48] | some changes in the team? | 出现一些变动 |
[36:50] | Well, this isn’t the place for that discussion. | 这里不适合谈这个话题 |
[36:52] | – There’ll be a meeting on Monday. – Are there going to be cuts? | -周一会举行会议 -会裁员吗 |
[36:55] | There’s going to be a restructuring. | 会有重组 |
[36:57] | It’s just a reshuffle. | 只是调动 |
[36:58] | Your team’s being subsumed into the other sector teams. | 你们的团队会并入其他部门 |
[37:01] | You’re effectively disbanding the team | 你要解散这个团队吗 |
[37:03] | with the “culture problem” to stop it looking systemic? | 好把问题归结于”文化”而不是整个系统 |
[37:07] | Well, firstly, that’s very cynical. | 首先 这个想法很愤世嫉俗 |
[37:11] | And I take this suggestion as an insult to me personally. | 而且我个人觉得被冒犯了 |
[37:13] | I mean, we have a duty of care to remove you | 我们有责任让你们离开 |
[37:16] | from whatever may have been traumatic. | 任何创伤性的环境 |
[37:17] | Okay, but how are you gonna stop people thinking | 好吧 但你要怎么改变大家的想法 |
[37:19] | working three nights in a row is some kind of, well… | 认为连着三天加班是种… |
[37:23] | a badge of honor? | 荣誉奖章 |
[37:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:30] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry I said that, I just– – Okay, all right. | -抱歉 抱歉我不该那么说 我只是 -行了 |
[37:32] | – Is there anything else? – What does that mean for us? | -还有别的事吗 -那对我们来说意味着什么 |
[37:34] | For me, Lucinda? | 对我 还有卢辛达 |
[37:37] | There’s a VP spot in Oil and Gas for Lucinda. | 卢辛达会成为石油天然气部的副总裁 |
[37:40] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[37:41] | We appreciate your talent. | 我们欣赏你的才能 |
[37:42] | We’re keen to re-house you where there’s headcount. | 我们希望能把你重新分配到还有空缺的部门 |
[37:44] | – Where? – CPS desk. | -哪里 -消费者投资组合服务团队 |
[37:48] | I don’t want to sound, um, entitled. | 我不想让人觉得自己养尊处优 |
[37:51] | I applied for IBD, | 我申请的是投资银行部 |
[37:53] | and I really don’t want to work on the trading floor. | 我真的很不想去交易部工作 |
[37:57] | Hey, I appreciate what you’ve been through, | 我知道了你经历了什么 |
[38:00] | but I would think twice about speaking to me like this again | 但下次你想这么跟我说话时 我建议你三思 |
[38:03] | because I do not respond well to it. | 因为我不喜欢这种谈话 |
[38:05] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[38:15] | You definitely did! That was you! | 你绝对是 就是你 |
[38:19] | She’s a fucking intellectual lightweight. | 她简直就是个脑瘫 |
[38:21] | Runs marathons instead of having a personality. | 天天跑马拉松 却没有个性 |
[38:23] | Go fund my fuck off. | 投资个屁 |
[38:24] | She’ll be gone within six months. | 她顶多六个月就走人 |
[38:26] | So, what are we gossiping about? | 我们在说谁坏话呀 |
[38:29] | I am just drinking you two under the table. | 我要把你们俩都灌醉 |
[38:33] | I’m having a private conversation. | 我们这是私人谈话 |
[38:37] | Okay. Sorry. I thought I heard my name. | 好吧 对不起 我以为听到了自己名字 |
[38:40] | Yasmin, this might sound deeply strange, | 雅思敏 你或许觉得这个非常奇怪 |
[38:42] | but we weren’t talking about you. | 但我们没在谈论你 |
[38:43] | Okay, I thought you were looking over at me. | 好吧 我以为你在看我 |
[38:45] | I’m not fucking looking at you either. | 我他妈也没看你 |
[38:47] | Shock fucking horror. | 很惊讶吧 |
[38:49] | Nobody gives a fuck about what I think about you, | 没人在乎我怎么看你 |
[38:51] | or– or what you think about me. | 或 或你怎么看我 |
[38:54] | Nobody gives a fuck. | 没人在乎 |
[38:56] | See, the problem with this industry, | 你瞧 这个行业的问题在于 |
[38:57] | they keep hiring these fucking princesses. | 他们总雇这些公主 |
[39:02] | Which silly cunt was it that interviewed you? | 那个傻屌面试了你 |
[39:05] | Actually… I think I was the cunt. | 其实 我觉得那个傻屌是我 |
[39:09] | That cunt was me! | 那个傻屌是我 |
[39:14] | Hey, buddy. | 哥们 |
[39:16] | Don’t talk to her like that. | 你别跟她这么说话 |
[39:17] | Mind your own fucking business. | 你管好自己的屁事 |
[39:19] | No! Don’t talk to her like that. | 不 你别跟她这么说话 |
[39:20] | Fuck off! Yeah? | 滚你妈的 懂不 |
[39:28] | Yes? What? | 怎么 你干嘛 |
[39:31] | Kenny. Go home. | 肯尼 回家吧 |
[39:34] | Fuck off, Eric. Don’t start. | 滚开 埃里克 别废话 |
[39:36] | Go home. | 回家 |
[39:40] | Goodnight, all. | 晚安各位 |
[39:42] | What the fuck are you looking at? | 你他妈又看个鸡巴 |
[39:47] | – You okay? – Thanks. | -你还好吗 -谢谢 |
[39:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:12] | Do the guys on your desk always treat you like that? | 你们组的人总这么对你吗 |
[40:17] | Is your team not like that? | 你们组不这样吗 |
[40:20] | Eric’s great. | 埃里克很好 |
[40:24] | Yeah, I mean, at least he gives you agency. | 是啊 至少他给你自主权 |
[40:37] | No one’s gonna give you agency. | 没人会给你自主权 |
[40:40] | You have to take it. | 你得自己主动 |
[40:43] | And try not to think about | 别一直想着 |
[40:44] | all the different ways that you can be wrong. | 自己可能在哪些地方出错 |
[40:48] | They don’t. | 他们就不想 |
[40:53] | Shall we? | 我们进去吧 |
[40:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:10] | I still haven’t seen a British cock. | 我都还没见过英国鸡巴呢 |
[41:12] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[41:14] | I– I know that it’s normal here, but the polo neck look, | 我知道在这里很正常 但高圆翻领衣服 |
[41:18] | it looks like they’re wearing winter wear. | 感觉像穿了冬装 |
[41:23] | At least I have a double bed here. | 至少我在这有双人床 |
[41:24] | I slept in a single my whole life. | 我一辈子都睡的单人床 |
[41:26] | What, even at home? | 什么 在家都是吗 |
[41:28] | Oh my God, that’s barbaric. | 天呐 太可怕了 |
[41:30] | Yeah, I shared with my twin brother, JD. | 对啊 我得跟我的双胞胎兄弟JD分享 |
[41:34] | Don’t worry, we had our own beds. | 别担心 我们有自己的床 |
[41:35] | And we barely even fucked. | 而且我们差不多没上过床 |
[41:41] | What does he do? | 他是干什么的 |
[41:45] | Harper? What does he do? | 哈珀 他是干什么的 |
[41:50] | He was kind of a superstar. | 他算是个明星吧 |
[41:53] | He had a scholarship, he was about to go on tour, | 有奖学金 本来打算去巡回比赛 |
[41:55] | and he woke up every day 4:00 A.M. to train. Tennis. | 他每天凌晨四点起床训练 网球 |
[42:00] | He really didn’t think that athletes were born, you know? | 他不相信运动员是天生的 |
[42:05] | – And what happened? – He, um… | -然后呢 -他… |
[42:09] | he said that he was going away for a while. | 他说要离开一段时间 |
[42:11] | He took a coat and a bag, and he left. Never came back. | 他带着外套和包 走了 再也没回来过 |
[42:16] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候了 |
[42:19] | About four years ago. | 四年前 |
[42:21] | That would really fuck me up. | 换了我肯定直接崩溃 |
[42:26] | He’s an adult. He can live with his fucking decisions. | 他是个成年人 他能接受自己做的决定 |
[42:31] | Well, if you ever need a place to stay, | 如果你需要住处 |
[42:32] | I have a spare room with a double bed. | 我有个带双人床的空房 |
[42:35] | Are you– are you, like, looking to sublet? | 你是 你是想要分租吗 |
[42:38] | Well, I mean, yep, we can– we can figure something out. | 对 我们可以 可以定个分租方案 |
[42:42] | Really? I would love that. | 真的吗 那太好了 |
[42:51] | Oh, my Lord. | 天呐 |
[42:54] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[43:02] | My friend has something she wants to say to you. | 我朋友有话跟你说 |
[43:04] | – Okay! – Wait, wait, wait. What, what? | -没问题 -等等 等等 什么 |
[43:07] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[43:10] | White men can dance. Let me show you. | 白人会跳舞 我证明给你看 |
[43:12] | White men can’t jump, dickhead. | 白人不会跳 傻屌 |
[43:13] | – All right! – I hate this. Thank you. | -好了 -我讨厌这样 谢谢你啊 |
[43:17] | But I can jump! | 但我能跳 |
[43:19] | Wyndy, you’re an MD. Spend some fucking money. | 温迪 你是董事总经理 花点钱吧 |
[43:22] | – Come on, mate. – I’m already booked. | -来吧 哥们 -我有约了 |
[43:23] | He said it’s on Eric’s account. | 他说这钱是埃里克出 |
[43:25] | Well, then we’re definitely fucking getting in it, then. | 那我们绝对要上车了 |
[43:35] | – Can I bunk in? – We’re going west. | -我能一起吗 -我们去西边 |
[43:38] | Jackie, someone with my accent must really scare you. | 杰姬 我这种口音的人肯定让你害怕 |
[43:42] | You’re Finsbury Park, aren’t you? | 你住芬斯伯里公园 对吧 |
[43:43] | – Yeah. – Is Finsbury Park west? | -对 -芬斯伯里公园在西边吗 |
[43:45] | – It’ll do. – Another troubles joke. | -能到 -又一个关于麻烦的笑话 |
[43:47] | It’s that time of night. | 已经到夜里这个时候了 |
[43:49] | The player that’s played in the Merseyside, | 这个球员曾效力过默西塞德郡足球队 |
[43:53] | Old Firm, North London, | 老字号德比 阿森纳 |
[43:57] | and Manchester derbies? | 和曼彻斯特德比 |
[44:06] | Beckham? | 贝克汉姆 |
[44:09] | Oh, Greg. Oh Greg, Jesus. | 格雷格 格雷格 天呐 |
[44:12] | Excuse us, drive. Can you stop? | 不好意思 司机 能停车吗 |
[44:15] | No, I meant Victoria Beckham. | 不 我说的是维多利亚·贝克汉姆 |
[44:27] | – It’s Kolo Touré, by the way. – Oh, good man! | -对了 是科洛·图雷 -真聪明 |
[44:46] | 雅思敏 如果你愿意房间就给你 | |
[45:11] | You left early. You okay? | 你很早就走了 还好吗 |
[45:20] | They’re shutting down my fucking team. | 他们要解散我的团队 |
[45:32] | Do you want me to suck you off? | 你想让我给你口吗 |
[46:18] | You used to love going down on me. | 你以前喜欢给我口交 |
[46:25] | Yeah, I still do. | 我现在也喜欢 |
[46:33] | Eat me then. | 那就吃我 |
[47:20] | 雅思敏发来新信息 | |
[47:21] | I think she slums. | 我觉得她穷 |
[47:26] | 谁说我想吃饭了 我们不用吃饭 | |
[47:31] | What’d she say? | 她说什么了 |
[47:34] | What’d she say? Let me see. | 她说什么了 让我看看 |
[47:36] | Let me see! | 让我看看 |
[47:37] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[47:41] | It’s just for me. | 只是给我自己看 |