时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Listen up! | 听好了 |
[00:26] | Guys, it’s payrolls tomorrow. | 各位 明天是非农数据公布的日子 |
[00:28] | Can we make sure we’re not taking lunch off the desk, please. | 请确保不要出办公室吃午餐 |
[00:32] | If the labor market somehow contrives to give us eight years of Trump, | 如果劳动人民排除万难让特朗普连任 |
[00:34] | I don’t know what I’ll do. | 我不知道自己该怎么办了 |
[00:35] | Probably nothing. | 或许什么也不干 |
[00:37] | I’ve built an indicators monitor. | 我建了一个指标监测器 |
[00:39] | Weekly jobless claims, credit card arrears, | 每周申请失业救济金 信用卡欠款 |
[00:42] | Google searches for vacancies, are all rolling over. | 谷歌的空缺职位搜索 这些都会汇报进来 |
[00:43] | Good edge. | 这角度不错 |
[00:45] | I’ll circulate it. | 我发给大家 |
[00:46] | It’s a finger in the air, but definitely something. | 虽然不准确 但肯定有用 |
[00:49] | I like it. Cool. | 我喜欢 不错 |
[00:53] | Oh, hey, uh, HR’s been in touch. | 对了 人力联系我了 |
[00:55] | They’re having some issues with your Tier 2 visa. | 说你的T2工签有点问题 |
[00:58] | I’m gonna look into it. | 我去看看 |
[01:00] | I can do that. | 我来吧 |
[01:01] | No, let– let me do it. | 不 我来吧 |
[01:03] | Unless you wanna go home? Because I can arrange that. | 除非你想回家 因为我可以安排 |
[01:08] | I know you’re going to hate this. | 我知道你不会喜欢 |
[01:10] | – Oh, please don’t sing. – Oh, I wasn’t going to. | -拜托别唱歌 -我本来也没打算唱 |
[01:12] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[01:17] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[01:22] | *-Happy birthday dear Harper – Dear Harpsichord* | *-祝哈珀生日快乐 -亲爱的哈珀琴* |
[01:27] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[01:34] | *And many more* | *还有未来的年岁* |
[01:37] | I can’t look at a birthday candle | 我每次看到生日蜡烛 |
[01:39] | without thinking about Robert Herrick. | 都会想起罗伯特·赫里克 |
[01:39] | 英国骑士派诗人之一 宣扬及时行乐 以田园抒情诗爱情诗歌出名 | |
[01:44] | Nobody knows who that is. | 没人知道那是谁 |
[01:48] | Who the fuck is Robert Herrick? | 罗伯特·赫里克是谁 |
[01:52] | Don’t worry about your visa. | 别担心你的签证 |
[01:55] | You’re the right kind of immigrant. | 你是我们需要的那种移民 |
[01:58] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[02:07] | We’re living in an era of woke capitalism, right? | 我们生活在觉醒的资本主义时代 对吧 |
[02:11] | I’m Nike. I pretend to care about Black people. | 我是耐克 假装在乎黑人 |
[02:16] | You pretend to hate capitalism and buy my trainers. | 你假装憎恶资本主义 然后买我的球鞋 |
[02:21] | “Nike-ee.” | 是读”耐基” |
[02:24] | Nike, but… | 耐克 但是 |
[02:25] | So do you, like, pre-rehearse these little nuggets? | 你还会事先排练这些废话吗 |
[02:28] | – Oh, my gosh. – Yeah. | -天呐 -是啊 |
[02:30] | What is this Blue Peter thing? | 这个可爱的小玩意是什么 |
[02:34] | I was gonna give it to her at work, | 我本想上班时候给她的 |
[02:36] | but I knew people like you would judge me. | 但我知道你这种人会对我有想法 |
[02:37] | I would judge you, | 我确实会有想法 |
[02:39] | – but I’m trying to be less egocentric now. – Right. | -但我尽量不那么以自我为中心了 -可不嘛 |
[02:42] | Everyone, this is the last of it. | 各位 这是最后一点了 |
[02:44] | Can I keep this for the wank bank? | 我能留着撸管用吗 |
[02:47] | I actually wrote a paper on the moral case for capitalism. | 我还真写过一篇资本主义到的案例的论文 |
[02:50] | That must’ve been short. | 肯定是篇短论文 |
[02:53] | No. It was 8,000 words. | 不 八千字呢 |
[02:58] | All right, birthday girl gets two. Enjoy. | 寿星女孩能吸两份 好好享受 |
[03:01] | That’s top tier ski wear, that is. | 这是上乘货了 |
[03:04] | How many left? | 还有多少 |
[03:07] | One. | 一包 |
[03:08] | This is like that scene in Notting Hill where they try and work out… | 就像电影《诺丁山》里面他们想要试着… |
[03:10] | What, with– with the brownies? Okay, well… | 什么 布朗尼蛋糕吗 好吧 |
[03:12] | Hey, so, I’m not trying to be a Luddite, | 我不是那种老古董 |
[03:15] | and I know you’ll hardly ever use it, | 我也知道你永远不会用 |
[03:16] | but I think it’s kinda nice to see the future in tiny little boxes. | 但我觉得通过小方框看未来很不错 |
[03:25] | All my friends are getting married! | 我的所有朋友都结婚了 |
[03:27] | Okay, well, yeah, there you go. | 没错 就是这样 |
[03:28] | Who can argue with that? | 没什么好争的 |
[03:30] | I know today’s hard for you. | 我知道今天对你来说不容易 |
[03:32] | I know you must be thinking about your brother. | 你肯定想到你的兄弟了 |
[03:37] | It’s personalized, so you better like it. | 这是定制的 你最好喜欢 |
[03:39] | Can’t return it, ’cause… | 不能退货了 因为 |
[03:40] | Yeah, it’s yours now… | 对 现在是你的了 |
[03:46] | Yeah, It’s like, um… | 对 就像是… |
[03:49] | – …a session. – Why? | -一个会议 -为什么 |
[03:51] | It’s, like, as big a cultural touchstone as, I guess, anything. | 就是个巨大的文化试金石 什么的吧 |
[04:04] | …and I– I use that term in a nongendered way. | 我用这个词时 没暗含性别倾向 |
[04:07] | – Dude, I– I get it. Thanks. – Okay. | -哥们 我懂了 谢了 -好的 |
[04:10] | Enjoy the kitchen. | 好好享受厨房吧 |
[04:12] | I’ll watch. | 我看着就行 |
[04:17] | My boyfriend’s filled our apartment with these cheese plants. | 我男友买了一堆干酪藤放家里 |
[04:21] | The brochure said we should name them. | 手册上说我们要给它们取名 |
[04:23] | They pulled out names from a hat at his work. | 他们从他的工作中选了名字 |
[04:31] | Sorry if I’m interrupting. | 抱歉我打断你们了 |
[04:32] | Interrupting what? | 打断了什么 |
[04:39] | It’s an IPA. | 这是印度淡麦芽酒 |
[05:11] | Harper, I’ve booked us an Uber. | 哈珀 我定了优步 |
[05:13] | Nah, we’re gonna have one more. | 不 我们打算再吸一轮 |
[05:15] | We’ve only got that student drive tomorrow. | 反正明天只有学生宣讲会 |
[05:17] | Are you sure, Harper? | 你确定吗 哈珀 |
[05:19] | Nothing good ever happens past 2 A.M. | 凌晨两点后发生的都不是好事 |
[05:21] | Everything good happens past 2 A.M. | 凌晨两点后发生的事才好呢 |
[05:24] | This music sounds like a fucking car alarm. | 这音乐听着像汽车防盗报警声一样 |
[05:26] | Yeah, Thatcher tried to ban it, so you’re dancing on her grave. | 对 撒切尔夫人试着禁止了 所以幸好她死了 |
[05:30] | All right, yeah, can you come for one? | 好的 能来一包吗 |
[05:32] | Yeah, okay, no, two– Yeah, two’s fine. | 行 行 两包 两包也可以 |
[05:35] | Yeah, mate, same postcode. | 对 兄弟 地址一样 |
[05:37] | Can I have one K on tick? | 我要一个K粉 先赊账 |
[05:39] | And a couple round ones? | 然后再要几个圆形的 |
[05:41] | Ta. Cheers. See you in a bit. | 拜 谢了 一会见 |
[05:45] | I’m changing the music. | 我要换歌 |
[05:48] | The tyranny of choice. | 你真霸道 |
[05:49] | Got Gus on the desk now, which is good. | 现在加斯在我们部门了 挺好的 |
[05:52] | – So got a– got a mate. – Great. | -有个 有个朋友了 -不错 |
[05:53] | It’s nice to be working with him, you know? | 跟他合作其实很不错 你知道吗 |
[05:55] | – Is it nice? – He gets me, and, uh– | -不错吗 -他懂我 而且 |
[05:58] | and he looks after me, and I look after him. | 他照顾我 我也会照顾他 |
[06:00] | Yasmin fucking offered me a place to live, | 雅思敏给我提供了一个住处 |
[06:01] | and, like, that was really fucking cool. | 这才是真正的友情呢 |
[06:03] | Like, she didn’t have to do that. | 她根本不必这么做 |
[06:04] | Is that a fucking joke, is that a joke? | 那是个玩笑吧 是玩笑吗 |
[06:06] | …about myself, you know, like, about myself. Like, I can… | …关于我自己 你懂的 我这个人 我可以… |
[06:08] | Yeah. Bonjour. | 对 你好 |
[06:09] | What do you do at work? | 你上班都干什么 |
[06:11] | At my desk? | 在我部门吗 |
[06:12] | They won’t let me on the phones. | 他们不让我接电话 |
[06:15] | – I’m not taking it personally at the moment. – Right. | -我现在不把这个当作是针对我 -对 |
[06:16] | I’m just sort of going with it. | 我就逆来顺受吧 |
[06:17] | Have you ever had K? Ket? Ketamine? | 你试过K粉吗 克他命 氯胺酮 |
[06:20] | It sort of makes you feel a little bit legless, a little bit wobbly. | 它会让你感觉不到自己的腿 摇摇欲坠 |
[06:22] | I mean, you’ve never had any before so, like… | 你之前从来没吸过 所以 |
[06:23] | You get like a new perspective– | 你会有全新的视角 |
[06:24] | To be honest, I literally can’t see anything. | 说真的 我什么都看不见 |
[06:26] | Got to do it in style. If it’s your debut, | 必须得有格调 如果这是你的首秀 |
[06:28] | it’s your first time– | 是你第一次 |
[06:31] | You look like fucking Elton John. | 你看上去像艾尔顿·约翰 |
[06:34] | – We’re like different people. – Who are you talking about? | -我们是不同的人 -你在说谁 |
[06:36] | I hope you’re overwhelmed. | 我希望你被震撼了 |
[06:37] | – Yeah, like– – I’m just saying, I’d be overwhelmed. | -对 就像… -换了我就会被震撼 |
[06:39] | You don’t wanna talk about it! | 你不想谈 |
[06:40] | Yeah, man, I’m just, um… | 对 我只是… |
[06:42] | – No, not really. – I get it. | -不 也不是 -我懂 |
[06:43] | Goldman Sachs? It’s Robert Spearing. | 高盛吗 我是罗伯特·斯皮尔林 |
[06:45] | – That’s what I’m saying, bro, like… – I mean– | -我就是这个意思 哥们 就像… -我是说 |
[06:47] | Honestly? | 说真的吗 |
[06:47] | – Yes! – Fifty fucking thousand quid. | -对 -五万英镑哎 |
[06:50] | I’ll have five cents. | 我能有5%的佣金 |
[06:51] | I don’t know, my friends are, like, cool and nice, whatever. | 不知道 我朋友都又酷又善良 随便吧 |
[06:54] | – I mean, I’m just so focused… – I’m with you there. | -我只是很专注地… -我同意 |
[06:56] | – …on work right now, like… – Me too. | -在工作 就像… -我也是 |
[08:37] | Uh, stop. No, stop. | 停 不 住手 |
[08:47] | – I’m sorry. – It’s fine. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[08:48] | No, I’m sorry. | 真的 抱歉 |
[08:52] | You know… | 你知道 |
[08:56] | – You can tell I want to– – It’s fine. | -你知道我也想要 -没关系 |
[08:59] | It’s not a good idea anyway. | 反正也不是个好主意 |
[09:03] | You know, it’s just… | 只是… |
[09:06] | with me and Yasmin, with– with whatever’s… | 我和雅思敏之间 无论… |
[09:11] | happening there. | 那算是什么 |
[09:15] | I didn’t know that anything was happening there. | 我不知道你们俩之间还有点什么 |
[09:22] | Dad and I really hope you’re going to make it back for Thanksgiving. | 爸爸和我很希望你能回来过感恩节 |
[09:25] | Oh, I saw on Instagram that Todd’s got rid of his little ho. | 我在照片墙上看到陶德和那个小贱人分手了 |
[09:29] | I’m not saying reach out, but maybe reach out. | 我不是说让你联系人家 不过联系一下也好 |
[09:32] | Okay, bye. | 好了 拜 |
[09:49] | People are missing the move. | 人们都错过了 |
[09:51] | Gregory, you smell like a brewery, mate. | 格雷格里 你闻着一股酒味 哥们 |
[09:53] | No, I think that’s Robert. | 不是我 我想是罗伯特 |
[09:55] | Robert, you smell like a brewery, mate. | 罗伯特 你闻着一股酒味 哥们 |
[09:57] | I think it’s Greg. | 我觉得是格里格 |
[09:59] | Harper, it’s Duncan Hixe in middle office. | 哈珀 我是中台部门的邓肯·希克斯 |
[10:01] | Can you call me as soon as you get this | 收到消息后请及时回电 |
[10:02] | in order to discuss something urgent? | 我有重要的事情跟你谈 |
[10:04] | The market is backstopped like… | 市场后退地就像是… |
[10:06] | Harper, you coming? | 哈珀 你来吗 |
[10:08] | But you can’t go to the drive. | 但你不能去宣讲会 |
[10:10] | Harper, you can’t represent us like this… in this condition. | 哈珀 你不能用这个样子…代表我们 |
[10:16] | It was a chance to represent the firm in front of Sara. | 今天是在莎拉面前 代表全公司出面的机会 |
[10:20] | Remember, this place is bigger than one desk. | 记住 这地方不仅有一个部门 |
[10:23] | I mean, I want to, but that’s on tomorrow. | 我想 但那是明天 |
[10:30] | Yeah, wing it. | 对 随机应变吧 |
[10:34] | 漱口水 | |
[10:35] | At minimum… | 至少 |
[10:36] | …find a replacement. | 找个人代替你 |
[10:38] | And please, take a shower. | 还有 洗个澡吧 |
[10:41] | He’s so bear-ish. | 他特别像熊 |
[10:44] | It’ll be good for your internal profile. | 这能给你的内部简历增采 |
[10:47] | They’re, like, a component of the 360s they do pre-RIF day. | 这就像是在裁员日之前的全方位训练 |
[10:50] | What is it? | 是什么来着 |
[10:51] | It’s like a corporate spiel for college kids. | 算是面向大学生的企业推介会 |
[10:55] | Yas, go. It’s not like you’re on the phones, | 小雅 去吧 反正你也不用打电话 |
[10:58] | and you’re a great advert for the firm. | 你是公司的一个好门面 |
[11:01] | Or maybe you could go, Tash? | 或者你去啊 塔什 |
[11:03] | Actually, that would require you to speak. | 不过 那需要你讲话 |
[11:08] | I love you. I love my gift. | 我爱你 我喜欢你的礼物 |
[11:13] | You weren’t in your room this morning. | 你早上不在房间里 |
[11:15] | Yeah, Rob kept me up. | 对 罗伯让我熬夜了 |
[11:19] | Fine. But I’ve booked us spin. | 行吧 但我给咱俩订了动感单车 |
[11:22] | And I’ve already paid for you, so. | 我也给你付过钱了 所以 |
[11:25] | There’s a pungent smell of wine in this area, | 这里有一股浓烈的酒味 |
[11:28] | which hitherto was absent. | 之前都还没有的 |
[11:36] | On your bike, Yas. | 滚吧 小雅 |
[11:38] | Sell the firm. | 推销公司去 |
[11:42] | 布勒旺-霍华德基金前雇员为新基金筹款三百万 | |
[11:51] | 马克西姆·阿隆索 一起喝个咖啡吧 | |
[11:52] | Come on, Kenny. | 加油 肯尼 |
[11:55] | This is Bloomberg Daybreak. I’m Alix Steel. | 这里是彭博早间新闻 我是艾莉克斯·斯蒂尔 |
[11:57] | At 7:30 A.M. on… | 现在是早上7点30分… |
[11:58] | – Duncan? – Yeah? | -是邓肯吗 -是我 |
[12:00] | …reports the worst month since 2013… | 自2013年以来最糟的一个月… |
[12:01] | Harper. | 我是哈珀 |
[12:03] | The elusive Harper. | 神龙见首不见尾的哈珀 |
[12:05] | Hi, sorry, sorry, crazy morning. | 抱歉抱歉 早上忙疯了 |
[12:07] | How can I help? | 有什么事吗 |
[12:08] | Forwarded you a time stamp on a mismatched trade. | 我给你转发了一份对不上的交易 |
[12:11] | Allerton Capital. | 阿勒顿财富公司 |
[12:13] | What’s the issue? | 什么问题 |
[12:14] | There’s a discrepancy on the notional. | 账本上对不上 |
[12:16] | Graduates have done this before, so I just need to check. | 实习生之前也干过这事 所以我要核对一下 |
[12:19] | Did you buy the right currency? | 你买入了正确的货币吗 |
[12:21] | You booked 50 quid, | 你买了50英镑 |
[12:22] | Allerton are confirming 50 dollars. Which is it? | 阿勒顿说是50美元 到底是哪个 |
[12:26] | Sterling. Uh, quid. | 银子 我是说英镑 |
[12:29] | Allerton’s confirmation says it’s a dollar amount. | 阿勒顿的批准单上写着美元 |
[12:35] | It definitely wasn’t. | 绝对不是 |
[12:37] | Call the client. I’m sure he’ll rectify. | 联系客户 我想他会修改 |
[12:38] | It’s probably their mistake. | 可能是那边的错 |
[12:40] | If it’s yours, I need to know ASAP. | 但如果是你的错 我需要立马知道 |
[12:43] | Do I need to tell my manager? | 我要告诉经理吗 |
[12:45] | Is this, uh, a serious issue? | 这问题严重吗 |
[12:46] | Absolutely you should. | 一定要告诉 |
[12:48] | Not telling him is not acceptable. | 这种情况必须要通知上级 |
[12:51] | Okay. I’ll– I’ll fix it. | 好 我 我现在就去 |
[12:56] | Listen, if anyone wants me, fucking I.M. me. | 听着 如果有人找我 就给我发信息 |
[12:58] | Stop ringing my line! | 别给我打电话 |
[13:02] | No, exactly. | 不 没错 |
[13:03] | I was just going to flag that… | 我刚想说这个事… |
[13:04] | I’m not gonna hold your hand. | 我不会握着你的手 |
[13:06] | Contrary to popular belief, | 跟普遍观念相反 |
[13:07] | I am not God! | 我不是神 |
[13:09] | A load of our economists clamoring over each other | 我们的许多经济学家吵得不可开交 |
[13:12] | to be wrong on the direction of Europe… | 觉得对方指错了欧洲的方向… |
[13:13] | Allerton Capital. | 阿勒顿财富公司 |
[13:14] | It’s Harper from Pierpoint. | 我是皮尔庞特的哈珀 |
[13:17] | I was hoping to speak with Aubrey. | 我找奥布里 |
[13:19] | Putting you through. | 帮您转接中 |
[13:22] | Aubrey speaking. | 我是奥布里 |
[13:22] | How is your wife coping with the sleep apnea? | 您妻子的睡眠呼吸暂停怎么样了 |
[13:25] | It’s less about how she’s coping, more about how I’m coping. | 她怎么样倒是其次 主要是我怎么样了 |
[13:32] | Just checking, you got my Bloomie with our NFP preview? | 我问一下 你收到了我发的非农就业数据概述了吗 |
[13:36] | Yeah, I don’t really read those, but appreciate the flag. | 收到了 但我其实不看 不过谢谢了 |
[13:39] | Sure. While I have you, | 客气 正好打电话了我就问问 |
[13:41] | that cable ticket that we did, | 之前我们的那笔外汇订单 |
[13:43] | middle office is saying that you booked 50 dollars. | 中台部门说你买了50美元 |
[13:46] | Well, that’s because I did. | 对 确实如此 |
[13:54] | No, you booked 50 sterling. | 不 你买进了50英镑 |
[13:56] | Are we seriously having this conversation? | 我们真的要谈这个吗 |
[13:58] | We can pull the tapes on the trade and listen to the audio, | 我们可以把录音调出来 听听当时的对话 |
[14:00] | but it would mark a first in my 20-year career. | 但那就是我20年来的头一回了 |
[14:04] | Does Daria know you’re calling me? | 达莉娅知道你在给我打电话吗 |
[14:08] | I– I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[14:10] | This is clearly a… | 这显然是… |
[14:11] | brain fry. | 我搞混了 |
[14:13] | I must have misbooked it. | 我肯定是弄错了 |
[14:14] | C– Could you amend it on your end? | 你能在你那边修改吗 |
[14:16] | With the rate where it is? | 按照现在的汇率吗 |
[14:18] | Why would I eat that for you? | 我为什么要替你承担损失 |
[14:19] | I’m no philanthropist. | 我又不是慈善家 |
[14:21] | Is that all? | 就这个事吗 |
[14:24] | – Aubrey, I– -I’m sure that we can– – No, I’m sure. | -奥布里 我确定我们能… -不 是我确定 |
[14:27] | I’m willing to lay this ridiculous request | 我愿意把你这个无礼的请求 |
[14:29] | at the feet of your inexperience, | 归结于你没有经验 |
[14:30] | but if you push me on this, | 但如果你继续无理取闹 |
[14:31] | it will legitimately damage my relationship with your superiors, | 就会严重影响到我和你上级的关系 |
[14:34] | and then you’ll have a real problem. Thanks. | 到时候你的麻烦就大了 谢谢 |
[14:39] | Rish, where’s street on the NFP print at 1:30 please? | 瑞西 1点30分的市场非农数据预测是多少 |
[14:43] | Consensus is plus 250. | 市场平均预估是正250 |
[14:45] | We’re at plus 150. | 我们是正150 |
[14:47] | Cassandra, you still think we’re grinding to a halt? | 预言家 你还觉得我们业务量在减少吗 |
[14:53] | Strong and black, just like me. | 强劲黑咖 就像我一样 |
[14:56] | How late did you go last night? | 你昨晚玩到几点 |
[14:57] | – Sorry, I can’t do this right now. – Sure. | -抱歉 我现在没法闲聊 -行 |
[15:08] | Do you have anything stronger? | 你有劲儿更大的东西吗 |
[15:14] | Globalization of trade is… | 全球贸易是… |
[15:19] | How many? | 吃多少 |
[15:21] | Take two and you’ll feel like you’re inventing Facebook. | 两颗就能让你觉得自己发明了脸书 |
[15:57] | Duncan, client did buy 50 quid. | 邓肯 客户确实买入了50英镑 |
[15:59] | He’s refusing to amend it on his end. He’s lying. | 他拒绝自己修正 他在撒谎 |
[16:02] | Okay. Well, let’s pull the tapes. | 好 那我们把录音调出来 |
[16:04] | All voice trading’s recorded. | 所有电话都被录音了 |
[16:07] | Oh, yeah. Oh, I put in extraordinary… | 好 我投入了大量的… |
[16:10] | Is there another option? | 还有别的办法吗 |
[16:12] | No. Look, he shouldn’t have run you over just because you’re young. | 没有 听着 他不该仗着你年轻就欺负你 |
[16:16] | Amend the trade in the system to 50 dollars, | 在系统里把交易货币改成美元 |
[16:16] | 阿勒顿财富公司 英镑 卖出 | |
[16:18] | and see what the loss is. | 看亏损多少 |
[16:19] | 英镑改美元 | |
[16:22] | 权限不够 无法执行此操作 | |
[16:22] | …flew them in on a helicopter. | …用直升机带他们去 |
[16:25] | Isn’t that wild? | 很夸张吧 |
[16:25] | 损益账 | |
[16:27] | Oh, no, no. I don’t give a… | 不不 我不在乎… |
[16:30] | Okay, I imagine it’s quite a hit, | 好吧 我想亏损很大吧 |
[16:32] | but sell now and at least we’ve contained it. | 但现在卖出我们至少可以止损 |
[16:34] | 英镑卖出价86.3 英镑买入价89.5 卖出 | |
[16:40] | 卖出 | |
[16:40] | Harper? | 哈珀 |
[16:41] | 最小化 | |
[16:44] | Is it done? What does it say? | 处理好了吗 怎么样了 |
[16:47] | It says it’s all squared away. | 已经处理好了 |
[16:49] | Good. I was dreading the team meet. | 好的 我之前还怕组里的会议来着 |
[16:51] | You– we– | 你 我们 |
[16:52] | we were slow on this one. | 我们处理这事太慢了 |
[16:56] | When is your meet? | 你的会议是几点 |
[16:57] | 1:30. Just after nonfarm payrolls. | 一点半 就在非农就业数据公布后 |
[17:00] | 13:30 非农数据 预期值十五万 13:30 私人非农数据 预期值十一万 13:30 政府数据 预期值四万 | |
[17:02] | Now, you’re sure it’s done? | 你确定都搞定了 |
[17:05] | – It’s done. – Good. | -搞定了 -很好 |
[17:15] | 皮尔庞特公司毕业生参观日 2020年 | |
[17:15] | See, no two days are the same, | 没有两天是完全一样的 |
[17:17] | ’cause the market is always dynamic. | 因为市场一直在变化 |
[17:19] | And here we’re taught to think like owners. | 我们必须要像企业家一样思考 |
[17:21] | You manage to make it sound like a socialist enterprise. | 你说的好像这里是个社会主义公司 |
[17:24] | We’re on a very aggressive image rehabilitation drive, | 我们正在经历声势浩大的康复阶段 |
[17:27] | so you might want to put your tie on. | 所以你最好把领带系上 |
[17:37] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[17:54] | 2020年毕业生参观日 哈珀·斯登 有问题请问我 | |
[17:58] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[18:01] | I can imagine. | 我能想象 |
[18:05] | What did you guys get up to? | 你们昨晚干什么了 |
[18:12] | Yeah, I really put her in the locker. | 我昨晚让她嗨了一把 |
[18:14] | Yeah, well, now I’m having to deal with the fallout, so. | 好吧 现在要由我来帮她收拾烂摊子了 所以 |
[18:25] | Photoshop. | PS做的 |
[18:27] | I doubt they’ve ever even been in the same room. | 我怀疑他俩都没有在同一个房间待过 |
[18:30] | Look how much they like each other. | 瞧瞧他们是多么喜欢对方 |
[18:39] | It feels weird to be in a position of power here. | 在这里手握权力感觉好奇怪 |
[18:45] | So, what are you gonna do with it? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[18:55] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[18:56] | Having a good day? | 今天过得还好吗 |
[19:18] | All I know is I fucked up and the loss is at 50k right now. | 我只知道我现在让公司亏损了五万 |
[19:21] | Why don’t you just tell Eric? | 你为什么不告诉埃里克 |
[19:23] | We have had two of the best P&L days of the year. | 我们部门有全年最好的两个损益账日 |
[19:25] | I can’t just put my hands up and say that I wiped it out. | 我不能举手说我一下给亏损没了 |
[19:28] | Yeah, Eric will flip, | 对 埃里克会生气 |
[19:29] | but you risk your job if you don’t come clean. | 但如果你不说是在拿自己工作冒险 |
[19:32] | Why did you make me stay up all night? | 昨晚你为什么让我熬夜 |
[19:35] | I didn’t make you do anything! | 我没让你做任何事 |
[19:39] | Look, you’re his project. | 听着 你是他的徒弟 |
[19:41] | You’re allowed to make one mistake. | 你可以犯一个错 |
[19:42] | No, no, actually I’m not. | 不 其实不行 |
[19:44] | I’m not allowed to make any mistakes. | 我不能犯任何错 |
[19:45] | People like you are allowed to make mistakes. | 你这样的人有权犯错 |
[19:47] | What the fuck does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[19:49] | Mistakes are a privilege. | 犯错也是特权 |
[19:52] | Okay, yeah, well, the loss is hypothetical. | 好吧 这个亏损是假设的 |
[19:54] | – In the book? It’s live, right? – Yeah. So? | -账面上的 还在变化 对吧 -对 所以呢 |
[19:57] | Well, then, it’s not crystallized. | 那就不是板上钉钉的事 |
[19:59] | So, surely it can still swing to the upside or the downside? | 所以一定有方法让这个数字变小或者变大吧 |
[20:03] | If the NFP’s under 150k at 1:30 this afternoon– | 如果今天下午一点半非农数据低于15万 |
[20:06] | That’s a fucking punt. | 这赌注也太大了 |
[20:07] | No, there’s less chance of a Fed rate hike, | 不 联邦汇率不可能激增 |
[20:09] | which is bad for the dollar. | 因为那样是利空美元 |
[20:10] | Sterling surges against dollar, and my loss is totally offset. | 英镑对美元汇率上升的话 就能抵消我的亏损了 |
[20:12] | Look, just tell Eric, all right? | 听着 告诉埃里克吧 好吗 |
[20:14] | You’re not thinking properly. | 你现在思维不清晰 |
[20:16] | The street’s looking for 250k. | 市场平均预估是25万 |
[20:18] | You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[20:20] | So why don’t you stick to whatever it is that you’re good at, | 不如你就只干你擅长的事 |
[20:22] | and I’ll just– I’ll be fine. | 我会 我会没事的 |
[20:26] | If you wanna fucking talk about last night, talk about it. | 如果你想聊聊昨晚 我们就聊聊 |
[20:30] | Otherwise, let’s just put a pin in it. | 不然 到此为止 别拿我出气了 |
[20:34] | Dude… Please. | 哥们 拜托别自恋 |
[20:45] | 哈里·达尔纪念基金 不列颠之心基金会 | |
[20:46] | I’m moving all kinds of size today. I am the flow. | 我今天做了各种金额的交易 我就是流量 |
[20:49] | Yeah, he who talks about his conquests exaggerates them. | 是啊 爱夸夸其谈自己胜利的人总爱夸张 |
[20:53] | This is the first time I’ve been on the floor | 这是自从福音传教士进攻伊拉克以来 |
[20:53] | 感谢您的捐赠 100镑 | |
[20:55] | for the data since the evangelists invaded Iraq. | 我第一次待在公司等着数据公布 |
[20:59] | Normally have a lunch. | 我一般都去吃午餐 |
[21:01] | Yours is incredibly antisocial. | 你的行为太反社会了 |
[21:05] | Things slowing down then? | 现在闲下来了吗 |
[21:16] | Published on the whispers about a new bubble in tech, | 耳语号上发布的关于科技股的新泡沫 |
[21:18] | interest for Kaspar. | 卡斯帕的利息 |
[21:26] | Rishi! | 瑞西 |
[21:32] | Happy to call Usman to run him through the note. | 我很乐意打给乌斯曼 对一下票据 |
[21:34] | Won’t be necessary. | 不用了 |
[21:35] | Kaspar tells me he’s already opened a dialogue with Robert. | 卡斯帕说他已经跟罗伯特谈了 |
[21:40] | Maybe we could do dual coverage– | 或许我们可以做双重保险 |
[21:42] | Let’s not overdo it, Augustus. | 别画蛇添足 奥古斯加斯 |
[21:43] | Or I could just back Robert up? | 或者我去做罗伯特的助手 |
[21:46] | Can’t imagine you want to be subordinate to him? | 难以想象你愿意对他俯首称臣 |
[21:58] | If you have any questions about it, just let me know. | 如果你有任何问题 随时问我 |
[22:01] | Yeah, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[22:02] | Cheers mate, thanks. | 谢了 伙计 |
[22:03] | Can I have the note? | 能把票据给我吗 |
[22:06] | What is it? Why are you ignoring me? | 怎么了 你为什么无视我 |
[22:09] | Grow up. I have a girlfriend. | 成熟点 我有女友了 |
[22:19] | I had interviews at Morgan Stanley, Nomura, Barclays, | 我从应聘过摩根斯坦利 野村证券 巴克莱银行 |
[22:23] | and I can count on one hand the amount of times | 但我遇见女性面试官的次数 |
[22:25] | I was interviewed by a woman, | 一只手就能数过来 |
[22:27] | until I got to Pierpoint. | 直到我来到皮尔庞特 |
[22:29] | It was really important for me to see | 对我来说能看到 |
[22:30] | people like me in positions of responsibility– | 我这样的人担起责任非常重要 |
[22:32] | I was just curious, why are there no women on the board? | 我只是好奇 为什么董事会没有女性 |
[22:37] | We’ve actually just hired our first female president. | 我们其实刚聘用了公司第一位女性主席 |
[22:40] | That’s more like a figurehead. | 那不过是个有名无实的位置 |
[22:41] | Like, what’s it really like being a woman in this environment? | 作为女性 在这种环境里工作的真实状况是怎样 |
[22:44] | Not dissimilar to being a man. | 跟男性没什么区别 |
[22:47] | You know, there’s always banter. | 总会有人调侃 |
[22:48] | “Banter” sounds like a euphemism. | “调侃”这个说法委婉了吧 |
[22:52] | Well, you have to have a sense of humor. | 你必须要有幽默感 |
[22:53] | And men have been hiding behind theirs for years. | 男人已经藏在他们的幽默感背后数年了 |
[22:56] | Well, you can either stand on the sidelines and comment, | 你可以选择站在路边评论 |
[22:58] | or you could join us and try and affect change. | 也可以加入我们试着做出改变 |
[23:01] | I think Yasmin is very capable of navigating these things herself. | 我觉得雅思敏在这个环境中驾驭地很好 |
[23:04] | – But ultimately– – Ultimately, | -但归根结底 -归根结底 |
[23:05] | you come here because it’s one of the few workplaces | 你来这里 是因为这是为数不多 |
[23:08] | where nobody cares where you’re from. | 根本没人在乎你出身的地方 |
[23:10] | There are many potential role models here, | 这里有很多可以作为榜样的人 |
[23:12] | and you could be one of them. | 你也可以成为他们之一 |
[23:24] | I’ll have four sugars. | 我要四颗糖 |
[23:26] | Bit of a bastard behind the eyes. Hungover. | 脑袋疼 宿醉了 |
[23:31] | You haven’t covered that risk. | 你还没有止损 |
[23:33] | Your P&L on that trade is minus 50 thousand. | 你在那份交易上的损益账至少是负五万 |
[23:37] | You’re not authorized. | 你没有授权 |
[23:38] | I have to level with you. | 我跟你实话实说吧 |
[23:41] | I’m still working on the client. | 我还在跟客户谈 |
[23:43] | So you lied to me? | 所以你骗了我 |
[23:44] | No, you misunderstood. | 不 是你误解了 |
[23:46] | I’m just softening them up a bit. | 我刚做通了一点他们的工作 |
[23:50] | It’s their error. | 这是他们的错 |
[23:51] | I just need a little more time. | 我只是需要更多时间 |
[23:58] | I’m not gonna be held responsible for your lack of responsibility. | 我不会因为你的失职而被追究 |
[24:02] | I’m empowered to report this. | 我有权汇报这个 |
[24:03] | It’s literally my job. | 这就是我的工作 |
[24:05] | I just need until 1:30 P.M. | 给我到下午一点半 |
[24:07] | That would be gross negligence. | 那就是严重过失了 |
[24:09] | – Well, is it illegal? – No. | -这犯法吗 -不 |
[24:12] | Is it unethical? | 不道德吗 |
[24:14] | That’s muddier. | 界限比较模糊 |
[24:16] | Well, so we’ve established that it’s not black and white then– | 所以我们都认为这不是个非黑即白的领域 |
[24:19] | That’s not the point. | 问题不在这 |
[24:20] | Look, this is on me. | 听着 这是我的事 |
[24:23] | You can be ignorant. Our conversations– | 你可以当作不知道 我们的对话 |
[24:25] | They happened. | 确实发生了 |
[24:27] | I don’t care about the electronic trail or the audio trail either. | 我不在乎电子证据或录音证据 |
[24:31] | It’s the principle. | 这是原则问题 |
[24:35] | Let’s be pragmatic. | 我们务实点 |
[24:38] | Having me in your debt makes sense. | 让我欠你人情是有好处的 |
[24:41] | I could help you with a move to front office, | 我可以帮你转到前台部门 |
[24:43] | I could get you facetime with an MD, | 我可以让你跟董事总经理面谈 |
[24:45] | help you with a lateral move, whatever you need. | 帮你平行调动 无论你需要什么 |
[24:49] | You wanna get me a job? | 你想帮我升职吗 |
[24:52] | Do you even know how long I’ve worked here? | 你知道我在这工作多久了吗 |
[24:56] | You’re the one facing disciplinary, | 受惩罚的人是你 |
[24:58] | but if you wanna keep insulting me, | 但如果你想继续侮辱我 |
[25:01] | I’m happy to stay here for a bit longer. | 我很乐意在这多待一阵 |
[25:06] | No? | 不了吗 |
[25:13] | – Just fucking help me! – Don’t… | -你他妈就帮帮我吧 -别 |
[25:17] | do that. This is a workplace. | 爆粗口 这里是工作场所 |
[25:21] | We’re colleagues. | 我们是同事 |
[25:23] | I’m– I’m not getting emotional. | 我没有情绪化 |
[25:27] | I’m barely four months into my career. | 我干这份工作才不到四个月 |
[25:28] | I– I’m just asking, | 我只是在求助 |
[25:31] | colleague to colleague. | 以一个同事的身份 |
[25:34] | Please, Duncan. | 拜托 邓肯 |
[25:41] | 1:30 is the absolute limit. | 一点半是最后期限 |
[25:44] | After that, it becomes our managers’ problems. | 在那之后 这就变成我们经理的问题了 |
[26:05] | Are we cunts? | 我们是逼吗 |
[26:09] | You know what I mean, you know, like… | 你懂我的意思 就是 |
[26:11] | were we that cunty when we did these? | 我们干那些事时婊吗 |
[26:14] | Surely you knew we entered a career that connoted, | 你肯定知道我们干的这行就包含着 |
[26:17] | you know… cunty-ness. | 你懂的 婊里婊气 |
[26:21] | Yeah, but I didn’t think that cuntishness was a prerequisite. | 是啊 但我没想到婊竟然是个先决条件 |
[26:27] | I don’t need you to speak for me. | 我不需要你为我说话 |
[26:30] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[26:32] | Yeah, well, in my experience, | 反正以我的经验来看 |
[26:34] | anyone that calls themselves | 任何自称 |
[26:35] | a “male feminist” is usually the villain of the piece. | “男性女权”的人通常是自己就是恶棍 |
[26:38] | Yeah, well, I never made that claim. | 好吧 我从没这么说过 |
[26:40] | You know, just, it wasn’t all right. | 只是 感觉对方咄咄逼人 |
[26:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:53] | We used to play this game when I was at school. | 我以前在学校的时候经常玩一个游戏 |
[26:57] | Sports days, prize-givings, stuff like that. | 运动会 颁奖典礼这种时候 |
[27:01] | We’d rate the dads… | 我们会给爸爸们评分 |
[27:04] | talk about which ones we’d snog. | 说哪个是我们愿意上床的 |
[27:09] | Do you think they’re doing that about us? | 你觉得他们在这样打量我们吗 |
[27:13] | I reckon I could fuck anyone I want in here. | 我觉得这里的所有人我都能轻松得手 |
[27:20] | Not anyone, Robert. | 不是所有人 罗伯特 |
[27:29] | Oh shite, it’s her again. | 见鬼 又是她 |
[27:31] | Lure them in young, work them to death! | 在他们年轻时诱惑进来 让他们干活到死 |
[27:35] | Fucking murderers! Party of Davos! | 你们就是杀人犯 一群恶魔 |
[27:37] | Security! | 保安 |
[27:42] | She just went charging in! | 她就直接冲进来了 |
[27:45] | Don’t– don’t move. | 别 别动 |
[27:46] | We can’t miss the flow. | 我们不能错过交易 |
[27:47] | Save me, Rishi, save me! | 救我 瑞西 救我 |
[27:51] | Eric, don’t make my job tougher. | 埃里克 别让我的工作难上加难了 |
[27:52] | We– We’ll continue this on the move. | 我们 我们边移动边继续 |
[27:54] | The ways people degrade themselves to get a promotion. | 人们真是不惜降低身份来获得晋升 |
[27:57] | All right, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[27:58] | Harper, no client is worth being burned alive. | 哈珀 没有任何客户值得我们被活活烧死 |
[28:04] | Get. Come on. | 起来 我们走 |
[28:36] | Excuse me, sorry. | 借过 抱歉 |
[28:42] | Mate, glad I’m not running position into this print. | 伙计 还好我没在这次数据上下注 |
[28:42] | 皮尔庞特公司 | |
[28:44] | Harpsichord, anything granular to watch? | 哈珀琴 有什么值得关注的吗 |
[28:48] | Employment rate. | 就业率 |
[28:50] | No shit. | 可不是嘛 |
[28:52] | Sorry. I’m looking at wage growth too. | 抱歉 我也在关注工资增长 |
[28:58] | What? | 什么事 |
[28:59] | I’ve just spoken to Aubrey at Allerton. | 我刚跟阿勒顿公司的奥布里谈过 |
[29:00] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么骗我 |
[29:02] | You’re middle office. | 你是中台部门 |
[29:03] | You shouldn’t be calling clients. | 你不能联系客户 |
[29:04] | You made a mistake. | 你犯了错 |
[29:05] | So what the fuck do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己现在在干什么 |
[29:09] | Fifteen seconds to the print. | 还有15秒到数据发布 |
[29:09] | It’s gonna be soft. Then we’re clear. | 汇率会上升 亏损就能抵消了 |
[29:11] | No, Harper. You can’t trade your way out of this! | 不 哈珀 你不能用交易逃脱责任 |
[29:12] | 英镑汇率 | |
[29:14] | That is unacceptable. It’s reckless. | 这不可取 太鲁莽了 |
[29:15] | This is where we are now. | 事已至此了 |
[29:17] | – Harper! – Just wait. | -哈珀 -你等着 |
[29:19] | The announcement’s coming in five. | 还有5秒就宣布了 |
[29:26] | Big miss on the number. | 数据预测出现重大偏差 |
[29:27] | 美国非农数据变化 月度 调查25万 实际12万 前月22万 | |
[29:28] | Plus 120 versus street at plus 250. | 正120对比市场预估的正250 |
[29:32] | – What did I say? – Told you. | -我说什么来着 -告诉你了 |
[29:34] | Okay. Pull up the trade input loss sheet. | 好 调出交易投入损耗表 |
[29:37] | I shouldn’t be doing this. | 我不该这么做 |
[29:38] | 阿勒顿财富公司 英镑 | |
[29:40] | 权限不够 无法执行此操作 | |
[29:40] | It’s already done. | 已经调出来了 |
[29:41] | Execute anywhere within ten grand, | 差不多到十万以内时卖出 |
[29:42] | 损益账 | |
[29:43] | and you might get away with this. | 你或许能逃过一劫 |
[29:45] | This move’s one-way traffic. | 现在一直在上涨 |
[29:46] | The print is soft. I’m running it. | 数据很低 我要继续 |
[29:48] | Harper. Don’t fuck around. | 哈珀 别乱来 |
[29:50] | Cover that risk now. | 现在就止损 |
[29:52] | 图标内容 | |
[29:55] | – Harper! – There’s a reason I’m sat here. | -哈珀 -我坐在交易台前是有原因的 |
[29:57] | Bear with me. | 忍着点 |
[30:00] | 损益账 | |
[30:07] | 卖出 | |
[30:13] | Ivor’s buying dollars. | 艾弗开始买美元了 |
[30:15] | It’s fucking Ivor, man! | 是艾弗啊 天呐 |
[30:17] | Storb now too! | 斯托波也是 |
[30:19] | First move’s always wrong. | 第一步总是错的 |
[30:24] | Fucking hell, Eric, | 见了鬼了 埃里克 |
[30:25] | Ivor is lighting us up, mate. | 艾弗让我们赚翻了 伙计 |
[30:26] | Of course he is. He trades with me. | 那当然 他是我的客户 |
[30:27] | Harper, I am gonna come over your hoot | 哈珀 你要是再不卖出 |
[30:28] | 卖出 | |
[30:28] | and broadcast this if you do not execute at this level now. | 我就要到你的工位 在全公司广播这事了 |
[30:31] | It’ll come back. | 会回弹的 |
[30:36] | – Fucking punch it! – Fucking wait! | -赶紧卖了 -给我等等 |
[30:40] | I’m not messing around! | 我不是闹着玩的 |
[30:41] | 卖出 | |
[30:44] | All good? | 都好吗 |
[30:45] | Absolutely. Of course. | 当然 一切都好 |
[31:12] | Where are you gonna find 140,000 dollars before the close? | 你在闭市前要去哪找14万美金来平仓 |
[31:20] | Harper! | 哈珀 |
[31:24] | Harper! | 哈珀 |
[31:26] | Come collect your winnings. | 来拿你赢的钱 |
[31:28] | You won! | 你赢了 |
[31:30] | Won what? | 赢什么了 |
[31:33] | Traders payroll sweepstake at 250 big ones. | 赌金全赢制 非农数据的赌局 一共250镑 |
[31:38] | Lucky bitch. | 太幸运了 |
[31:40] | I entered your prediction for you. You owe me a pint. | 我替你下的预测赌注 你欠我一杯酒 |
[31:48] | Greg, you’ve done something selfless there. | 格雷格 你真是太无私了 |
[31:50] | Somebody should make a note, no? | 该有人记录一下 不是吗 |
[31:52] | Yeah, I’ll tell my blog. | 对 我会写博客 |
[31:54] | Probably leave it out as it’s so out of character. | 大概会一字不提 因为太不像你了 |
[32:05] | It’s Harper. | 我是哈珀 |
[32:07] | Can I run something by you in person– in person– | 我能当面跟你谈谈吗 要当面 |
[32:10] | it has to be in person, it needs to be pre 4:30, before the close. | 必须当面 还要在下午四点半闭市前 |
[32:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:38] | I’ve never had anyone hate me before. | 我从没遇见我恨我的人 |
[33:22] | I need to have a shower. | 我得洗个澡 |
[33:32] | Do you fancy a bevvy after work? | 下班后想喝一杯吗 |
[33:43] | I have plans with Seb. | 我和塞巴有约了 |
[33:48] | You didn’t fuck anyone, did you? | 你还没操任何人 对吧 |
[33:58] | So there are gonna be some very, very happy MDs | 有一些董事总经理会非常非常高兴 |
[34:01] | and some pretty miserable ones. | 还有些会很惨 |
[34:03] | I think a ton of people got whiplashed on this NFP print. | 我觉得有一大批人被这次非农数据坑了 |
[34:06] | Do you think the payroll data considers Instagram models? | 你觉得非农数据会参考照片墙的模型吗 |
[34:10] | Fuck! I’ve got another engagement drinks tonight. | 见鬼 我今晚又要参加订婚酒宴 |
[34:14] | Hopefully if I go, they won’t invite me to the wedding. | 希望我去了这个 他们就不会邀请我去婚礼了 |
[34:16] | Yes, there are few things more common than a wedding. | 对 还有很多比婚礼更普通的东西 |
[34:19] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[34:20] | 英国传奇亿万富翁 曾驾驶热气球飞越大西洋和太平洋 | |
[34:20] | Richard Branson. Skiing in France. Airline pajamas. | 理查德·布兰森 在法国滑雪 航空公司睡衣 |
[34:26] | What’s wrong with marriage? | 婚姻怎么了 |
[34:27] | Please tell me you’re wiser than that. | 请告诉我你没那么不理智 |
[34:30] | Well, it’s legal now. | 现在同性婚礼也合法了 |
[34:31] | So it’s an option. | 所以是个选择 |
[34:41] | You must be thinking about doing the honorable thing soon, Theo? | 你肯定很快也会求婚吧 西奥 |
[34:43] | Yeah, yeah. I mean, there’s no rush. But… | 对 对 虽然不着急 但是… |
[34:48] | I love her, so I guess it’s inevitable. | 我爱她 所以这是必吧然的 |
[34:50] | You’re far too young. | 你还太年轻了 |
[34:52] | 有伦敦CK之称的时装品牌设计师 | |
[34:52] | Went to Jaspar Conran’s wedding. | 我曾参加过贾斯帕·康兰的婚礼 |
[34:55] | Suffice to say it was a party. | 可以说是个派对吧 |
[34:56] | Did you actually go, though? | 你是真的去了吗 |
[34:58] | Or is that just another part of your life you’re lying about? | 还是另一个关于你人生的谎言 |
[35:07] | No time like the present. Yeah. | 只争朝夕 没错 |
[35:22] | You ever speak to me like that again, | 你再这么跟我说话 |
[35:24] | I’ll put you in the fucking ground. | 我就活埋了你 |
[35:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:37] | Rishi, Pierpoint… | 我是瑞西 皮尔庞特公司 |
[36:05] | Look both ways, you twat! | 两边都看着点 你个猪头 |
[36:07] | Hail. Hail. Hail. | 颂赞 颂赞 颂赞 |
[36:07] | 此处背景中小孩在饰演莎士比亚的《仲夏夜之梦》 | |
[36:10] | I cry your worships’ mercy. | 我祈求您的怜悯 |
[36:12] | I shall desire you of more acquaintance, good Master Cobweb. | 我渴望能对您更加了解 好心的蛛网主人 |
[36:16] | If I cut my finger, I shall make bold with you. | 如果我割开手指 就与您相交 |
[36:19] | Your name, honest gentleman? | 您叫什么 诚实的先生 |
[36:21] | Peaseblossom. | 豆花 |
[36:22] | I pray you, commend me to Mistress Squash, your mother, | 我请求 带我去见南瓜女主人 您母亲 |
[36:26] | and Master Peascod, your father. | 和豌豆主人 您父亲 |
[36:29] | Come on. | 搞什么 |
[36:29] | I shall desire you of more acquaintance too, | 我也渴望能对您更加了解 |
[36:32] | Good Master Peaseblossom. | 好心的豆花主人 |
[36:34] | Your name, I beseech you, sir? | 请问您叫什么名字 先生 |
[36:37] | Mustardseed. | 芥子 |
[36:38] | Which one’s your niece? | 哪个是你的外甥女 |
[36:39] | Good Master Mustardseed, I know your patience well. | 好心的芥子主人 我熟知您的恒久忍耐 |
[36:43] | That same cowardly, giant-like… | 那同样懦弱 巨大的… |
[36:46] | Thanks for taking the time to see me. | 谢谢你抽出时间见我 |
[36:50] | I promise your kindred… | 我向您的家人保证… |
[36:51] | Every child on that stage is doomed. | 台上的每个小孩都完蛋了 |
[36:56] | I wish my sister wasn’t too proud to take my money and… | 我希望我妹妹可以不那么骄傲 接受我的钱 |
[36:59] | drag her out of this shithole. | 带她离开这个屎坑 |
[37:02] | It seems fine. | 看着还行 |
[37:03] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s fine. | 对 确实还行 |
[37:06] | Did me all right, didn’t it? | 我就过得还不错 对吧 |
[37:09] | But then I’m not everybody, am I? | 但不是所有人都有我这个能耐 不是吗 |
[37:13] | Some Labour MP sent his kids here for “credibility,” | 一个工党议员为”可靠性”把自己孩子送这里来了 |
[37:17] | ended up hanging himself with an orange in his mouth. | 结果却是自己嘴里塞着橘子上吊自杀了 |
[37:23] | Or was that Michael Hutchence? | 或者是迈克尔·哈钦斯吗 |
[37:23] | 澳大利亚新浪潮乐队INXS的主唱 | |
[37:25] | …that, when he waked, of force she must be eyed. | …当他醒来之时 必定会看到她 |
[37:28] | I have a really… | 我有一个… |
[37:30] | commercial idea I needed to put in front of you pre the close– | 性价比非常高的交易 要在闭市前告诉你 |
[37:35] | …but not this the man. | …但不是这个男人 |
[37:39] | The NFP turnaround is pure positioning. | 非农就业数据的发布只是个定标 |
[37:42] | We have a really competitive short dollar yen option. | 我们现在有很合适的短期美元日元期权 |
[37:46] | I’ve priced it especially for you. | 我给你的是个特别优惠价 |
[37:49] | The rate is locked, but you’ll need to execute pre-close. | 固定利率 但你必须要在今天闭市前下单 |
[37:52] | …being o’er shoes in blood… | …在血泊中穿鞋… |
[37:54] | plunge in the deep… | 跌入深渊… |
[37:55] | …and kill me too. | …也杀了我 |
[37:57] | The sun was not so true unto the day… | 如今的太阳依旧不真切… |
[38:01] | I once had a Lehman saleswoman follow me into the toilet | 曾经有个雷曼的女销售跟着我去了厕所 |
[38:05] | and try and flog me some MBS. | 向我推销抵押贷款证券 |
[38:10] | I’ll believe as soon this whole Earth may be bored… | 我相信整个地球都感到无聊… |
[38:13] | So it’s a vanilla currency option that will lose me money. | 所以这就是个会让我亏钱的普通货币期权 |
[38:17] | So either you think I’m stupid, or you’re stupid. | 要不就是你觉得我傻 或者是你傻 |
[38:19] | And I know you’re not stupid. | 我知道你不傻 |
[38:25] | The only real currency you ever have | 作为销售你需要的唯一货币 |
[38:29] | as a salesperson is honesty. | 就是诚信 |
[38:33] | …a murderer look, so dead, so grim. | …一副杀人犯的表情 死气沉沉 冷酷无情 |
[38:36] | So are you going to tell me why you’re really here? | 你要告诉我你到底为什么来这里吗 |
[38:38] | …and so should I, | …我也是 |
[38:39] | pierced through the heart with your stern cruelty. | 被你的残酷万箭穿心 |
[38:42] | I made a mistake. | 我犯错了 |
[38:43] | Yet you, the murderer… | 然而你 杀人犯… |
[38:45] | I misbooked something, and made it worse. | 我买错了货币 还越弄越糟 |
[38:49] | – Have you told your boss? – No. | -你告诉你老板了吗 -没有 |
[38:50] | Well, tell your boss. It’s the only option. | 告诉你老板 这是唯一的选择 |
[38:52] | Shut the fuck up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[38:55] | What’s this to my Lysander? Where is he? | 这与我的拉山德有什么关系 他在哪 |
[39:00] | Ah, good Demetrius… | 亲爱的迪米特律斯 |
[39:02] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[39:04] | with your normal | 你通常 |
[39:07] | receptiveness to my thinking… | 很接受我的想法 |
[39:12] | I had rather give his carcass to my hounds. | 我宁愿把他的尸体交给我的猎犬 |
[39:17] | What are you doing here, Harper? | 你来这到底想干什么 哈珀 |
[39:19] | …drivest me past the bounds of maiden’s… | …带我越过少女的边界… |
[39:22] | Clear your head, take a second, come clean. | 清醒一下 冷静冷静 说出真相 |
[39:26] | Henceforth be never… | 从今往后 再也不… |
[39:28] | Whatever the consequences, you’ll feel relief. | 无论结局如何 你都会感到解脱 |
[39:32] | Once tell true, tell true even for my sake. | 一旦说出真相 就为了我说出真相 |
[39:35] | And I’m willing to forget about this little intrusion. | 我就愿意忘记你这次的鲁莽举动 |
[39:38] | …looked upon him | …望着他 |
[39:40] | being awake… | 觉醒着… |
[39:42] | Don’t ever put a price on your dignity. | 再也别给你的尊严贴价签了 |
[39:45] | …thou killed him sleeping? O brave touch. | …在睡梦中杀害他吗 多么勇敢 |
[39:49] | Could not a worm, an adder, do so much? | 蠕虫 蝰蛇 就不能做这些吗 |
[39:55] | Lead him to my bower. | 带他去我的凉亭 |
[39:57] | The moon methinks looks with a watery eye, | 月亮用水汪汪的眼睛… |
[40:01] | and when she weeps, | 当她哭泣时 |
[40:02] | weeps every little flower. | 泪珠滴在每朵花上 |
[40:07] | You always put so much pressure on yourself. | 你总是给自己这么大压力 |
[40:10] | You know how you get. | 你知道自己是这个模样 |
[40:15] | Mom, you don’t understand. | 妈妈 你不明白 |
[40:17] | No matter what I do now, they’re going to fire me. | 现在无论我做什么 他们都会开了我 |
[40:23] | I don’t know about that. | 这点我不知道 |
[40:25] | I’m so fucking stupid. | 我简直太蠢了 |
[40:28] | I don’t know why I thought I could do this. | 我不知道为什么自以为能解决问题 |
[40:32] | Harper? | 哈珀 |
[40:34] | Harper! | 哈珀 |
[40:44] | I really don’t know what you want me to say. | 我真的不知道你想让我说什么 |
[40:54] | Tell you what, can I get another? | 这样吧 再给我一杯 |
[41:05] | Seb, this is Robert, he’s a colleague. | 塞巴 这是罗伯特 我的同事 |
[41:08] | – I’ve heard a lot about you. – You all right? | -久仰大名了 -你好吗 |
[41:09] | – Hey, man. – I didn’t think Yas spoke about me at work. | -你好 -我还以为小雅不会在公司提起我 |
[41:12] | Oh, she does. | 她常说 |
[41:15] | Sit down, man. | 坐吧 哥们 |
[41:17] | Ah, no, it’s all right, don’t worry. | 不 没事 不要紧 |
[41:19] | You got, um– | 你有 |
[41:20] | You got some shit in your hair. | 你头发里有屎 |
[41:23] | Oh yeah, um… It’s just paint. | 对 只是颜料 |
[41:25] | Yeah, no, I didn’t mean you had actual, like… | 不 我不是说真的 就是 |
[41:29] | you know, actual feces in your hair. | 不是说你头发里真的有粪便 |
[41:34] | Do you want, uh– do you want a pint? | 你想 你想来一杯啤酒吗 |
[41:39] | No, I’m all right. | 不 不用了 |
[41:39] | Actually, um, I can get my own. Nice one. | 我自己买就行了 谢了 |
[41:43] | I’ll get myself one. | 我去买一杯 |
[42:06] | I hooked up with one of the students. | 我干了一个学生 |
[42:09] | – When? – Just now. | -什么时候 -就刚才 |
[42:12] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[42:14] | He went down on me. | 他给我口交 |
[42:18] | And when I came in his mouth… | 当我射在他嘴里时 |
[42:21] | hard… | 射了好多 |
[42:24] | he looked up at me and he said… | 他抬头看着我说 |
[42:28] | “You taste like a hangover.” | “你精液的味道像宿醉” |
[42:35] | That is the least convincing thing I’ve ever heard in my life. | 这是我这辈子听过最扯的事了 |
[42:52] | I’m gonna take these off and slip them into your pocket. | 我要把内裤脱下来 塞进你的口袋 |
[42:57] | You’re going to put them on your face and send me a photo. | 然后你把它放在脸上 给我拍张照片 |
[43:02] | Because that’s all you’re good for. | 因为你就只能干这个 |
[43:05] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[43:28] | What the fuck. | 我在干什么 |
[43:41] | All right? | 还好吗 |
[43:54] | Isn’t that your best mate from the prospectus? | 那不是你在宣传册里的好朋友吗 |
[44:00] | I’ve never met her. | 我从没见过她 |
[44:05] | Enjoy your evening. | 好好享受 |
[44:23] | Doors opening. | 电梯门开 |
[44:32] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’ll meet you straight after. | 对对 我之后直接来见你 |
[44:43] | Can we talk… | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[44:45] | somewhere private? | 去个没人打扰的地方 |
[45:00] | You’ve been so fair to me. | 你一直对我很好 |
[45:04] | And the opportunities that you’ve given me– | 你给我的机会也都… |
[45:06] | If I wanted a story, I’d read Moby Dick. What’s up? | 如果我想听故事 就去看《大白鲨》了 怎么了 |
[45:14] | I misbooked a trade. | 我搞错了一桩交易 |
[45:17] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[45:21] | Hundred and forty thousand dollars. | 十四万美元 |
[45:34] | I called your college today. | 我今天打给你大学了 |
[45:38] | We needed a hard copy of your credentials for the visa. | 我们需要你的证书来续签 |
[45:43] | So I called them. | 所以我打给了他们 |
[45:49] | You realize this makes you the most under-qualified person | 你知道这下你成了我招来的实习生中 |
[45:52] | I’ve ever hired? | 最没资格的人吧 |
[45:58] | When I was a summer analyst at Salomon, | 我在所罗门当夏季分析员时 |
[46:02] | my boss… | 我的老板 |
[46:05] | looked like Newman from Seinfeld. | 长得像《宋飞正传》里面的纽曼 |
[46:07] | But… like Newman if he was a linebacker. | 但是 如果他是个中后卫的话就像就像纽曼 |
[46:13] | He once said to me… | 他曾经对我说过 |
[46:16] | “I used to think | “我以前总想着 |
[46:18] | if there was such a thing as reincarnation, | 如果有转世重生这种事 |
[46:20] | I wanted to come back as the president or pope… | 我想重生为总统或教皇 |
[46:26] | or a .400 baseball hitter. | 或击球成功率在400以上的棒球击球手 |
[46:29] | But now… I want to come back as the bond market. | 但现在 我想重生为债券市场 |
[46:34] | Because it intimidates everybody.” | 因为这让所有人闻风丧胆” |
[46:43] | People like us…. | 我们这种人 |
[46:45] | born at the bottom. | 出生在最底层 |
[46:47] | Where would you put our percentage chance | 你觉得我们能一路爬到 |
[46:50] | of ever making that top quintile? | 金字塔顶端的几率是多少 |
[46:57] | It’s about three percent. | 大概是3%左右 |
[47:00] | That’s intimidating. | 这令人闻风丧胆 |
[47:02] | We intimidate people here. | 我们让这里的人闻风丧胆 |
[47:07] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[47:08] | Because hunger is not a birthright. | 因为渴望不是与生俱来的 |
[47:14] | Your qualifications don’t have to be a problem for you. | 你的资历不该成为你的绊脚石 |
[47:18] | Because they don’t have to be problem for me. | 因为它们对我来说不重要 |
[47:21] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[47:30] | What was the final P&L? | 最终的损益账是多少 |
[47:34] | Two hundred k. | 二十万 |
[47:38] | No, no. It was a 140k loss. | 不 不 之前是亏损14万 |
[47:41] | Profit, 200k profit. | 是盈利 20万盈利 |
[47:44] | I executed for you pre-close. | 我在闭市前替你交易了 |
[47:48] | Nicole at Mallon Mercer. | 马隆默瑟公司的妮可 |
[47:53] | It’s a hell of a spread she ate. | 她替你承担了不少亏损 |
[47:56] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[47:59] | I went to watch her niece perform Shakespeare. | 我去看她外甥女表演的莎士比亚剧目了 |
[48:08] | You– You just coined jargon for good client service. | 你 你刚造了一个表示优质客户服务的词 |
[48:19] | I would have never known. | 我本来永远不会知道 |
[48:24] | But there are generally two times to tell me when you’ve fucked up. | 但通常来说 你有两个告诉我搞砸了的时机 |
[48:28] | The moment it’s fucked, or the moment it’s un-fucked. | 你搞砸了的那一刻 和你解决问题的那一刻 |
[48:31] | – Clear? – Clear. | -懂了吗 -懂了 |
[48:33] | That was the thing with Newman. | 纽曼也是这样 |
[48:35] | He knew from day one he could trust me. | 从第一天他就知道能信任我 |
[48:39] | So I trusted him. | 所以我也信任他 |
[48:42] | He wasn’t big on compliments, but… | 他不怎么夸别人 但是 |
[48:45] | I heard him compliment me once. | 我听到他称赞过我一次 |
[48:48] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[48:52] | “That little chink’s a born salesman.” | “那个中国小赤佬是个天生的销售” |