时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Come on! They keep dying! | 行不行啊 一棵棵的都死了 |
[01:07] | This fucking room. | 这个操蛋的房间 |
[01:09] | Seb, be careful! | 塞巴 小心点 |
[01:10] | I just changed these for winter. | 我刚换了冬天的床单 |
[01:12] | They’re Santorini. | 这是圣托里尼的床单 |
[01:13] | Have you been nourishing it? | 你有照顾它吗 |
[01:14] | What do you mean fucking nourishing it, Seb? | 照顾个毛线啊 塞巴 |
[01:16] | It’s a fucking plant! | 这他妈就是棵植物 |
[01:17] | If you’re not willing to take responsibility for something | 如果你不愿意对依赖你存活的东西 |
[01:19] | that relies on you to live, | 承担责任 |
[01:21] | then I’m not sure i’m comfortable sharing | 那我也不确定是不是愿意 |
[01:23] | that responsibility with you. | 和你一起去承担 |
[01:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:28] | Okay. I’ll nourish it. | 好吧 我会照顾它 |
[01:32] | He’s probably just testing your boundaries. | 他很可能只是在试探你的底线 |
[01:33] | …he’s gonna beat me. | 他要揍我了 |
[01:36] | What is this Robert thing? | 罗伯特是什么情况 |
[01:39] | He told me something might be going on between you guys? | 他说你俩之间可能有点什么事 |
[01:41] | Nothing’s going on. | 没有的事 |
[01:43] | I mean, he texts me a lot. | 他老给我发信息 |
[01:44] | He texts everyone a lot. | 他给所有人都发信息 |
[01:45] | The volume’s borderline harassment. | 发信息频繁得有点暧昧 |
[01:47] | Are you into it? | 你乐在其中吗 |
[01:48] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男友 |
[01:50] | Doesn’t sound like you’re denying it. | 你好像没在否认 |
[01:52] | Yeah, I’m fucking denying it. | 不 我是在否认 |
[01:56] | How’s Todd? | 陶德怎么样 |
[01:57] | He’s here for a few more days. | 他要再待个几天 |
[01:59] | I’m still ghosting him. | 我还在躲他 |
[02:00] | 地铁 | |
[02:04] | And the chances of an Italian Brexit? | 意大利脱欧的几率怎么样 |
[02:07] | It’s, uh, hard to say this far out, | 现在还不好说 |
[02:09] | but the fact that the vote’s even on the table | 但是现在票数持平 |
[02:11] | is very worrying for the EU. | 让欧盟很头疼 |
[02:12] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[02:15] | It may have come to your attention | 你们可能已经注意到了 |
[02:16] | that the Guardian have run an article this morning | 《卫报》今早发了一篇 |
[02:18] | written by one of our former employees. | 我们前员工写的文章 |
[02:21] | Rishi. | 瑞西 |
[02:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:24] | If you get any incoming, | 如果你们接到相关来电 |
[02:25] | the correct response is “No comment.” Thanks. | 正确的回复是”无可奉告” 谢谢 |
[02:32] | I called it. | 我占了 |
[02:33] | I fucking called it! | 我他妈先占了 |
[02:33] | 今天我为何离开皮尔庞特 | |
[02:39] | Does anyone know who this is? | 有人知道这是谁吗 |
[02:40] | ‘Cause I don’t recognize her. | 我完全认不出来 |
[02:43] | Guess you’d better go. | 你最好去看看 |
[02:45] | So… | 所以 |
[02:47] | -Hey. – Hey. I’m off. | -嗨 -嗨 我要走了 |
[02:49] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[02:51] | Somewhere called the “New Forest.” | 一个叫新森林的地方 |
[02:53] | Though judging by this country, | 但是从这个国家的情况看 |
[02:54] | there’ll be nothing new about it. | 也不可能什么新花样了 |
[02:56] | Uh, it’s management off-site. | 是管理层的团建 |
[03:00] | I need you to sit down with Felim. | 我需要你坐下来和费利姆谈谈 |
[03:02] | I happen to know that his new coverage | 我知道了他的新合作伙伴 |
[03:04] | has him on the wrong side of this Italy thing. | 让他意大利这个事情上站错了边 |
[03:06] | Their interests, not his. | 对他们有利 而不是他自己 |
[03:08] | He’s very short euros, | 他做空欧元太多了 |
[03:10] | dangerously over-levered. | 杠杆高得岌岌可危 |
[03:11] | Everyone is that side. | 所有人都站那边 |
[03:12] | How do you know that it’s wrong? | 你怎么知道错了 |
[03:15] | Because I’ve looked. | 因为我看过了 |
[03:17] | The smartest hedgies are buying | 反应最快的基金在此次 |
[03:18] | small clips of euros ahead of this rumored vote. | 谣传的投票之前一直在买入欧元 |
[03:21] | Those in the know are acting like | 了解内幕的人表现得 |
[03:23] | this referendum’s not happening. | 好像不会有公投似的 |
[03:24] | And I– I don’t have to know | 我不需要知道他们 |
[03:26] | what they know to act. | 行动背后的原因 |
[03:28] | I just need to know where to look. | 我只需要知道去哪看 |
[03:30] | That’s edge. | 那就是诀窍 |
[03:31] | That’s sales. | 那样才能有业绩 |
[03:32] | Okay. Um… | 好 |
[03:33] | So what do you want me to do? | 所以你想要我做什么 |
[03:35] | I want you to get a face-to-face with him. | 我想让你和他见一面 |
[03:37] | Show him how much he’s missing us. | 让他意识到自己有多需要我们 |
[03:39] | But what– what about his wife? | 但是 他妻子怎么办 |
[03:44] | What about her? | 什么怎么办 |
[03:46] | It’s not a problem if you cover him. | 如果你代理他话就没有问题了 |
[03:50] | You’ll face him, you’ll execute, | 你跟他对接 你经手交易 |
[03:52] | he’ll only hear your voice. | 他只听你的声音 |
[03:54] | And his wife can sleep easy | 而他妻子可以安心睡在 |
[03:56] | on the sheets I helped pay for. | 我帮忙付款买来的床单上 |
[04:01] | Oh, how do I get in front of him? | 那我要怎么约到他 |
[04:04] | Harper, | 哈珀 |
[04:05] | we both know what you’re capable of… | 我们都清楚你的能力 |
[04:10] | so don’t let me down. | 不要让我失望 |
[04:21] | 阿姆斯特丹旅游 | |
[04:31] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[05:07] | Usman? | 乌斯曼 |
[05:08] | I’ll say you’re ill, | 我就说你病了 |
[05:09] | you degenerate bastard. | 你这堕落的混蛋 |
[05:13] | 希巴来电 我就说你病了 | |
[05:24] | My mother’s trying to force me | 我母亲试图逼我 |
[05:25] | to put her in touch with some funds | 帮她联系一些基金 |
[05:26] | for some documentary about the YPG in Syria. | 拍个关于叙利亚人民保护部队的纪录片 |
[05:29] | She’s threatening to go over there. | 她扬言要亲自过去 |
[05:31] | I told her Damascus used to have a superb nightlife. | 我跟她说大马士革曾经有非常精彩的夜生活 |
[05:34] | Then she hit me. | 然后她就打了我 |
[05:36] | 我以前不学习的时候她总打我 | |
[05:38] | 我猜那挺管用的 | |
[05:42] | 在你身边很容易放下防备 | |
[05:46] | 其实我想跟你讨论一下… | |
[05:49] | Sounds ominous. | 听起来不妙 |
[05:52] | I have heard that you and Anton | 我听说你和安东 |
[05:55] | are done raising capital for your fund. | 为你们的基金筹完款了 |
[05:58] | What’s your mandate? | 你们的资历如何 |
[05:59] | 原来这是个商业会谈 | |
[06:03] | We’re broadly FX. | 我们基本上都是外汇 |
[06:04] | But if we have a view, | 但是如果我们有其他想法 |
[06:06] | we’ll put it on. | 也会加进去的 |
[06:08] | Well, maybe I could lead your intros at Pierpoint. | 或许我可以把你介绍给皮尔庞特 |
[06:15] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[06:18] | 这不就是人脉的用处吗 | |
[06:22] | Have you seen this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[06:26] | Fuck, she’s on my team! | 天啊 她在我的团队 |
[06:29] | Is it bad? | 这很糟吗 |
[06:32] | The rats are leaving the ship. | 大难临头各自飞 |
[06:34] | 正是个好机会 | |
[06:44] | They treat cyclists like citizens, | 在阿姆斯特丹 他们把骑车的人 |
[06:46] | not cancer, in Amsterdam. | 当成普通公民 而不是社会毒瘤 |
[06:49] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[06:50] | Let Kaspar face the room. | 让卡斯帕面朝室内 |
[06:51] | I thought he might enjoy the view. | 我以为他想看看风景呢 |
[06:53] | He knows the view. | 他看过好多回了 |
[06:56] | Sorry, Kaspar, | 抱歉 卡斯帕 |
[06:57] | it’s his first business trip. | 这是他第一次公务出差 |
[07:01] | It’s unlike Usman to be late. | 乌斯曼迟到了 这不像他 |
[07:04] | Uh, he– he called me to say that he had a stomach bug. | 他给我打电话了 说他胃不舒服 |
[07:07] | Yeah, some, uh– some rogue prawn. | 吃了点 不新鲜的大虾 |
[07:11] | These conservative Muslim types | 这些保守的穆斯林 |
[07:13] | are great at running money. | 很擅长理财 |
[07:15] | You know, in the ’70s | 七十年代的时候 |
[07:17] | we had a Muslim family on my block. | 我们街区有个穆斯林家庭 |
[07:20] | I assume if you hadn’t seen a Western lavatory, | 我猜谁要是没见过西式洗手间 |
[07:23] | it could be a somewhat strange and unsympathetic object, | 那确实会挺冰冷吓人的 |
[07:26] | but in my experience, | 但是据我所知 |
[07:27] | they always preferred to use the floor. | 他们总喜欢直接用地板 |
[07:30] | So best that Usman stays out of the office today | 所以今天乌斯曼最好别来办公室 |
[07:33] | with the strange tummy, huh? | 要是他肚子里翻江倒海了 对吧 |
[07:41] | Good. | 好 |
[07:47] | “Ten years on from the financial crisis, | “金融危机的十年后 |
[07:49] | the elite bank’s toxic culture is accelerating. | 精英银行业的不良文化正在增长 |
[07:49] | 今天我为何离开皮尔庞特 万众一心拯救经济 | |
[07:52] | I couldn’t lie to myself anymore.” | 我不能再自我欺骗下去了” |
[07:54] | Oh, she didn’t make VP | 她没当上副总裁 |
[07:55] | so her conscience woke up. | 于是就良心发现了 |
[07:56] | Good timing. | 真凑巧 |
[07:57] | I hear she already has a fucking book deal. | 我听说她已经拿到出书协议了 |
[07:59] | Uh, yeah, my buddy Angus at Goldman’s | 我在高盛的朋友安格斯 |
[08:01] | is meeting a new fund out of Brevan. | 准备见布勒旺出来的一个新基金 |
[08:04] | Anyone got any color? | 有人了解吗 |
[08:06] | “Silver Kite.” Mean anything to anyone? | 叫”银风筝” 有人知道吗 |
[08:08] | Uh, “Once, I found myself | “有一次 我发现 |
[08:09] | in situations beyond my control | 事态超出了自己的控制 |
[08:11] | whilst being imprisoned within a prison of my own complicity.” | 与此同时被自己的共犯困入牢笼” |
[08:14] | Show of hands. Anyone know what the fuck that means? | 举手回答 谁知道这他妈是什么意思 |
[08:17] | She was always trying to “Bro-down.” | 她总是想和男人打成一片 |
[08:18] | I heard her refer to the quant team as | 我听到她管量化分析团队叫 |
[08:20] | “50 shades of yellow.” | “五十度黄” |
[08:21] | Pretty sure that was you. | 那绝对是你说的 |
[08:22] | Yeah, but she fucking laughed. | 对 但她笑了 |
[08:24] | Yeah, can someone make an introduction? | 有人能介绍一下吗 |
[08:25] | This looks sizable. Kenny? | 这看起来体量很大 肯尼 |
[08:26] | How can you work here | 一个人怎么能在这工作 |
[08:27] | and write something so fucking impractical? | 还写些这么不现实的东西 |
[08:29] | Kenny! | 肯尼 |
[08:36] | Do you, I don’t know, maybe want | 你想不想 我也不知道 |
[08:37] | to originate something, or… | 主动干点什么吗 还是说 |
[08:40] | are you just an execution monkey? | 你就只会言听计从 |
[08:43] | Have you brought in a single | 自打你当上副总裁 |
[08:46] | new account | 你有没有 |
[08:48] | since you made VP? | 给我介绍过一个新客户 |
[08:52] | I have an in with Brevan. | 我认识布勒旺的人 |
[08:54] | Oh. Sorry, it was Silver Kite. | 抱歉 是银风筝 |
[08:56] | I have an in with Silver Kite. | 我认识银风筝的人 |
[08:58] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[09:02] | I set up a coffee and pitched us out | 我和创始人之一喝了杯咖啡 |
[09:04] | with one of the founders. | 推销了一下我们 |
[09:05] | Um, they are sizable, | 他们体量很大 |
[09:07] | vanilla and derivs. | 普通金融衍生商品 |
[09:09] | Great. | 不错 |
[09:13] | Really great. | 真的很不错 |
[09:15] | Set up a sit-down with Kenny. | 跟肯尼一起安排次会面 |
[09:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:18] | If I hear another word about this article, | 如果我再听到关于这篇文章的事 |
[09:21] | someone’s going to have a serious fucking problem! | 就有人要倒血霉了 |
[09:37] | Let me know if there’s anything I can do. | 有什么需要帮忙就告诉我 |
[09:44] | I’m not a pollster, Graham. | 我不是民调员 格雷厄姆 |
[09:46] | What, do you really think a Swiss-educated bureaucrat cares… | 怎么 你觉得一个在瑞士受教育的官员在乎… |
[09:49] | Pierpoint. Gus Sackey speaking. | 皮尔庞特 我是加斯·萨基 |
[09:51] | No, Eric’s off the desk at the moment. Can I help? | 不 埃里克现在不在 我能帮忙吗 |
[09:53] | …rather, a protest against years of austerity. | …更像是对多年紧缩政策的抗议 |
[09:56] | Yeah. Sure, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[09:57] | Yeah, that’s no problem. | 对 没问题 |
[09:59] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:01] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:02] | Who told you that you could answer Eric’s line? | 谁让你接埃里克电话的 |
[10:04] | Do you want us to miss the business | 你想让我们做不了生意吗 |
[10:05] | so you can keep your little monopoly? | 好让你继续你的小独裁 |
[10:07] | Hey. We’re a team. Harper, okay? | 我们是一个队的 哈珀 好马 |
[10:10] | We answer each other’s lines. | 我们替对方接电话 |
[10:15] | – Hey, sorry, Sara. I’m just… – Sorry. | -抱歉 莎拉 我刚… -抱歉 |
[10:18] | Okay, I’ll give you a call in 20? | 好 我20分钟后给你回电 |
[10:21] | Hey, what was Eric asking you to do? | 埃里克让你干什么了 |
[10:24] | Oh, it was just some, uh, account management. | 就是一些账户管理 |
[10:27] | Sounds clandestine. | 听着很秘密啊 |
[10:30] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[10:34] | Yeah, I can price that for you, no problem. | 对 我能给你订价 没问题 |
[10:36] | Just give me a sec… | 给我一会 |
[10:43] | 客户跟踪系统 费利姆·毕肯 | |
[10:46] | 助手 卢克·博蒙特 | |
[10:52] | Fenmarsh, Felim’s office. | 芬马什公司 费利姆办公室 |
[10:53] | Hi, Luke. Harper Stern calling from Pierpoint. | 卢克 我是皮尔庞特的哈珀·斯登 |
[10:56] | I’ve been told explicitly not to | 有人特意嘱咐我 |
[10:57] | put through any calls from Pierpoint. | 不要转接任何皮尔庞特的电话 |
[10:58] | – My other line’s ringing. – Wait– | -我其他电话响了 -等等 |
[11:10] | 发信人哈珀·斯登 收信人费利姆·毕肯 意大利 欧元区 | |
[11:15] | I got you one anyway. | 我还是给你拿了一杯 |
[11:29] | 冷牛奶 | |
[11:33] | 埃里克知道你的新合作对象以自己优先 想知道是怎么回事吗 | |
[11:38] | 发送 | |
[11:44] | 卢克·博蒙特 | |
[12:06] | 为什么我今天离开皮尔庞特 | |
[12:07] | City airport’s a miracle. | 城市机场就是个奇迹 |
[12:09] | Eggs in Amsterdam, lunch in Mayfair. | 阿姆斯特朗吃早餐 午餐就到了梅费尔 |
[12:12] | First business trip away is always a baptism. | 第一次出差总是次洗礼 |
[12:17] | Did Usman leave satisfied? | 乌斯曼走的时候满意吗 |
[12:26] | Kaspar’s not a very modern man. | 卡斯帕不是个很现代的人 |
[12:31] | Open a Dutch newspaper. | 看张荷兰的报纸 |
[12:34] | He’s more modern than you think. | 他比你想的现代 |
[12:39] | And do you always agree with everything he says? | 你总是同意他说的话吗 |
[12:50] | Have you seen this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[12:57] | Um, I’m happy to book a place for Silver Kite. | 我很乐意帮你和银色风筝去餐厅订位 |
[13:01] | Maxim’s a bit of a foodie. | 马克西姆算是个吃货 |
[13:03] | I’ve, uh, booked a steak place I like. 6:00 p.m. tomorrow. | 我已经订了明晚6点 在我喜欢的牛排店 |
[13:09] | – So you’ve already reached out? – Yeah. | -所以你联系过他了 -对 |
[13:13] | Pierpoint. | 皮尔庞特 |
[13:13] | Sorry, I– I must’ve forgot to CC you. | 抱歉 我肯定忘记抄送你了 |
[13:16] | I’ll send you the address. | 我把地址发你 |
[13:17] | So I can come? | 所以我能去吗 |
[13:18] | Yeah, you made the intro. | 当然 是你牵线搭桥的 |
[13:22] | …’cause that might be good. | 因为那样可能不错 |
[13:29] | Guess my days of being a salad girl are over. | 我猜我买沙拉的日子结束了 |
[13:32] | A bit of a foodie, is he? | 他是个吃货 是吗 |
[13:56] | If you put my liver in a jar, | 如果你把我的肝放在罐子里 |
[13:57] | you could charge people to see it. | 可以收钱让别人看 |
[14:02] | You on one tonight? | 你今晚来吗 |
[14:03] | I have a work thing. | 我有工作 |
[14:05] | Plus, my ex is in town, and he’s being very persuasive. | 而且我前任来了 他非常有说服力 |
[14:10] | I don’t really need a lot of persuading. | 我也不太需要他说服 |
[14:12] | – Do you want me to come? – Yeah, I’ll be fine. | -你想让我来吗 -不了 我没事 |
[14:14] | Well, if you’re not, | 如果你不来 |
[14:16] | I’ll probably end up getting the taste for it anyway, so… | 我大概也要吸一口 所以 |
[14:19] | text me. | 发信息给我吧 |
[14:27] | Have you guys fucked yet? | 你们滚过床单了吗 |
[14:30] | ‘Cause if not, can you please get on with it? | 因为如果还没有 能赶紧的吗 |
[15:11] | Bluetooth connected. | 蓝牙已连接 |
[15:27] | They have the ball. | 他们拿到球了 |
[15:28] | Now can they find the goal? | 现在要怎么进球呢 |
[15:32] | Time running out for the visiting team… | 对客场来说时间已经不多了 |
[15:33] | So, how was Holland? | 荷兰怎么样 |
[15:36] | Uh, yeah, good. | 不错 |
[15:39] | I always wanted to travel for work, so… | 我一直想因公出差 所以 |
[15:43] | I wouldn’t buy everything he sells you. | 我不会相信他说的所有话 |
[15:46] | He’s taking me to get a suit fitted tomorrow. | 他明天要带我去订制西服 |
[15:49] | That sounds totally normal. | 这听上去太”正常”了 |
[15:54] | …left to right, searching for an opportunity. | …左侧传球到右侧 寻找进球机会 |
[15:59] | Goal! That’s a fine strike… | 进球了 这一脚真精彩 |
[16:09] | Hey, hey! She’s at Pierpoint. | 她是皮尔庞特的人 |
[16:14] | Come on. Sellside girls pour the drinks. | 来吧 卖方女孩倒酒 |
[16:17] | Don’t forget, your bosses call me and I take their money. | 别忘了 是你老板打给我的 而且付我钱 |
[16:23] | No accountants! | 会计师走开 |
[16:27] | Hi. Harper. | 哈珀 |
[16:29] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[16:31] | Oh, yeah, Pierpoint. Yeah. Hey. | 对 皮尔庞特 你好啊 |
[16:33] | I was wondering if I could get five minutes with Felim– | 我在想我是否能跟见费利姆五分钟 |
[16:37] | No work. No work chat. | 不谈工作 不谈工作 |
[16:53] | Oy, oy, no, no, no. Only those who make investment decisions | 不不 只有做投资决策的人 |
[16:55] | get to drink for free. | 才能免费喝酒 |
[16:57] | Yeah, no desk assistants. | 对 助手不能喝 |
[16:59] | That’s just group policy, mate. | 这事组里的决定 哥们 |
[17:01] | I can get you a bottle. | 我能给你买瓶酒 |
[17:03] | I mean, like, | 我是说 |
[17:04] | Pierpoint could get you a bottle if you want. | 皮尔庞特能给你买 如果你想的话 |
[17:06] | But I want five minutes with Felim. | 但我想和费利姆见五分钟 |
[17:08] | He won’t speak to Eric. | 他不愿和埃里克说话 |
[17:09] | He doesn’t have to. | 他不必 |
[17:11] | Just put me in his diary, and I’ll take care of the rest. | 把我写进他的日程里 其他我负责 |
[17:13] | He won’t see anyone below a VP. He won’t turn up. | 他不会见副总裁级别下的人 他不会去 |
[17:17] | Put Daria. Daria Greenock. | 写达莉娅 达莉娅·格林诺克 |
[17:20] | She’ll lead, and I’ll just touch base with her before. | 她主导 我会提前和她打招呼 |
[17:31] | I can get you ten minutes at noon. | 我能在中午安排十分钟 |
[17:33] | Yeah, done. | 好了 |
[17:41] | – With the black girl? – Yeah. | -和那个女孩吗 -对 |
[17:43] | Oh, Harper. This a friend? | 哈珀 那是你朋友吗 |
[17:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:53] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[17:59] | I like the disguise. | 我细化你的伪装 |
[18:01] | What’re you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[18:03] | You look like Travis Scott. | 你看着像特拉维斯·斯科特 |
[18:05] | Nah, not at all. | 不 绝对不是 |
[18:09] | Turn your location off, then, if you don’t wanna be found. | 如果你不想被找到 把你的位置开关关了 |
[18:14] | Still got it. | 能力不减 |
[18:24] | Jeez. | 天呐 |
[18:30] | Chef’s special. | 大厨特色菜 |
[18:32] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[19:00] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[19:03] | In between fucks? | 现在没人操了吗 |
[19:07] | I saw that new bitch on your story. | 我在网上看到你的新婊子了 |
[19:12] | Yeah, she had a boyfriend. | 她之前有个男友 |
[19:14] | They broke up, and… | 后来分手了 然后 |
[19:16] | I wasn’t ready to graduate from side nigga to, like, actual nigga. | 我还没准备好从黑白混搭 过渡到纯黑人 |
[19:27] | To be honest, I don’t think you should be here. | 说真的 我觉得你不该来这里 |
[19:37] | I knew I would– | 我知道我会来 |
[19:43] | But I know it’s just not a good idea. | 但我知道这不是个好主意 |
[19:50] | I should’ve said sorry. | 我该说句抱歉 |
[19:52] | That would’ve been a start. | 那算是个好的开始 |
[19:56] | Do you know what you’re sorry for? | 你知道该为什么抱歉吗 |
[19:59] | For everything. | 为一切 |
[20:01] | That’s not an answer. | 那不是回答 |
[20:04] | For leaving you. | 为离开你 |
[20:07] | You don’t have to be sorry for that. | 那点你不用抱歉 |
[20:10] | That is what it is. | 事已至此 |
[20:15] | It’s how you left me. | 是你离开我的方式 |
[20:16] | The fallout of what happened. | 事情发生后的一切 |
[20:19] | And what happened? | 那究竟发生了什么 |
[20:21] | You freaked out. | 你慌了 |
[20:27] | I was sitting in my last final. | 我当时在考最后一场考试 |
[20:32] | I couldn’t catch my breath. | 我喘不上气 |
[20:35] | I thought I was having a heart attack. | 我以为自己心脏病发了 |
[20:38] | So I walked out. | 所以我走了 |
[20:42] | I walked, like, three miles | 我走了大概 三英里 |
[20:45] | to Panda Prince… | 到了熊猫王子餐馆 |
[20:48] | and I ordered the Kung Pao chicken. | 然后我点了宫保鸡丁 |
[20:52] | Actually, most of the menu. | 其实菜单上多数菜都点了 |
[20:57] | And I called you… | 然后我打给了你 |
[21:01] | again and again. | 不停地打 |
[21:10] | H, it sound like you had… | H 听起来你像是 |
[21:14] | like a panic attack. | 惊恐症发作了 |
[21:20] | You need to talk to somebody about your brother, dude. | 你得跟人谈谈你兄弟 姐们 |
[21:23] | Yeah, fuck that. | 我才不要 |
[21:32] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there. | 我很抱歉我不在 |
[21:37] | It’s not an apology if you put yourself at the center of it. | 如果你以自我在中心 这算不上什么道歉 |
[21:40] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 我没这么做 |
[21:43] | I didn’t know. | 我之前不知道 |
[21:53] | You look good. | 字你看起来不错 |
[21:58] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[22:04] | Got hella ass in these pants. | 这裤子里可有翘臀呢 |
[22:11] | Double cheeked up. | 还真敢说 |
[23:43] | We’re expecting some color on Italy’s rumored | 有关意大利欧盟公投的决定 |
[23:45] | EU membership referendum. | 我们正在等消息 |
[23:46] | Should have an update later today. | 今天稍后应该就有新消息 |
[23:49] | If anybody needs me, I’ll be on the floor. | 如果有人找我 我就在办公室 |
[23:52] | They talk to me regularly. | 他们经常找我 |
[23:53] | I think I’m losing my mind… | 我觉得我要疯了 |
[23:57] | Wait, why do I have a twelve o’clock with Felim? | 等等 为什么我12点要和费利姆开会 |
[24:00] | Did you put that in? | 是你放的吗 |
[24:02] | Is that a fuck up? | 这是搞错了吗 |
[24:06] | Yeah, that’s my bad. | 对 是我的错 |
[24:07] | I was out last night with his assistant, | 我昨晚和他助手出去了 |
[24:09] | and I was just selling our team. | 在向他推介我们的队伍 |
[24:13] | Okay, but who set up the meeting? | 好吧 但是谁安排的会议 |
[24:15] | – Felim? – No, no. | -费利姆吗 -不 不是 |
[24:18] | I don’t know why he did that. | 我不知道他为什么这么做 |
[24:19] | There’s no meeting. | 没有会议 |
[24:21] | I think that he was drunk and was just trying to help. | 我觉得他醉了 只是想帮忙 |
[24:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:30] | Yeah, I don’t think I’ll survive very long | 我觉得如果我的身材不大众些 |
[24:31] | if I don’t become a bit more wholesome. | 大概就没钱一直买这种好衣服了 |
[24:41] | And they say social mobility’s a myth. | 大家还说社会流动性是个神话 |
[24:48] | You’re Scottish? | 你是苏格兰人吗 |
[24:50] | Well, we all have our different ceilings. | 我们都有自己的天花板 |
[24:58] | What do you get out of this? | 你做这事有什么好处吗 |
[25:00] | You know, your bringing me here. | 带我来这里 |
[25:05] | What is your old man in? | 你的父亲怎么样 |
[25:11] | I didn’t speak to my father for the last 20 years of his life. | 我父亲活着的最后20年 我都没跟他说话 |
[25:17] | I’m not close to my dad. | 我和我爸关系不好 |
[25:20] | Mine oiled his hair with Brylcreem | 他会用布里克里姆发蜡抹头发 |
[25:24] | and brushed his teeth with Colgate. | 用高露洁牙膏刷牙 |
[25:29] | And once, I switched the tubes. | 有一次我掉包了这两管 |
[25:33] | All you need to know about him | 你只需要知道 |
[25:35] | is that when he’d finished brushing his teeth, | 他刷完牙后 |
[25:36] | he combed the toothpaste through his hair. | 用牙膏梳了头 |
[25:42] | You never talk about where you’re from. | 你从不说自己的出身 |
[25:46] | Gets to the point where they stop asking. | 好让大家不再过问 目的达到了 |
[25:51] | But they never stop caring. | 但他们一直都在乎 |
[25:55] | Looks proper, that fabric. | 这布料看着不错 |
[25:58] | Normally 4250, I can do it for four. | 通常是4250英镑 我能给你优惠到四千 |
[26:03] | It’s a bit out of my range. | 这我有点负担不起 |
[26:05] | Yes, alas, Georgie, | 没错 乔治 |
[26:06] | we are in an age of deferred bonuses | 我们现在处在延期发奖金 |
[26:09] | and payment in stock. | 和股票付账的时代 |
[26:11] | We’re at the bottom of the river, our pans bereft of gold. | 我们处在河底 锅也不再黄金 |
[26:16] | Now, I need to go pay Mrs. Winslow. | 我得去给温斯洛太太付钱了 |
[26:34] | Last two day have been hell. | 过去两天太难熬了 |
[26:37] | Why weren’t you open yesterday? | 你昨天怎么不开张 |
[26:39] | I needed you. | 我需要你 |
[26:40] | I thought you had a mate in Amsterdam? | 我以为你在阿姆斯特丹有人供货 |
[26:43] | Yeah, I think something did for him. | 是啊 我想他被什么干掉了 |
[26:46] | Interpol or Fentanyl. | 国际刑警或者芬太尼 |
[26:48] | Liverpool or Rome? | 利物浦或罗马 |
[26:53] | Either come in and shut the door, | 要不进来把门关上 |
[26:55] | or shut the door and stay out. | 或者关上门出去 |
[27:21] | I remembered you’d be ten minutes early. | 我记得你会提前10分钟来 |
[27:24] | Right. Well, I’d assume that one of Eric’s charges | 嗯 我就想着埃里克的手下 |
[27:28] | would be this proactive. | 会这么主动 |
[27:30] | Wasn’t there supposed to be someone senior here? | 你不是该跟一个资历更深的人来吗 |
[27:32] | – She couldn’t make it. – Who’s she? | -她来不了了 -她是谁 |
[27:35] | – Uh, is a VP on our desk. – VP, eh? | -我们部门的副总裁 -副总裁吗 |
[27:38] | Right, well, I didn’t come here to be harangued by one of Eric’s team. | 好吧 我不是来这听埃里克的手下劝说的 |
[27:42] | I’m actually not sure why I, uh… | 我其实不确定为什么 我… |
[27:44] | There you go, love. | 给 亲爱的 |
[27:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:50] | Did you get my email? | 你收我的邮件了吗 |
[27:52] | I did. | 收到了 |
[27:54] | The subject line did rather amuse me amongst the deluge. | 标题还挺有趣的 在我的邮件中很显眼 |
[27:57] | Eric was desperate to save you | 埃里克很急切地想救你 |
[27:59] | from getting burned on this Italy thing, | 不受意大利这件事的牵连 |
[28:00] | and I thought it only right to relay his passion in person. | 我觉得应该亲自告诉你他付出了多少精力 |
[28:08] | Have you started to unwind your euro short? | 你开始抛售你的欧元空头了吗 |
[28:13] | I’ll concede that we’ve had some teething problems | 我承认我们和新合作对象 |
[28:15] | with our new coverage, yes. | 有些小问题 没错 |
[28:16] | And how has that affected your bottom line? | 那这对你的损益表底线有什么影响吗 |
[28:21] | Very good. | 很好 |
[28:24] | What about… | 那么 |
[28:26] | if going forward, you had every relevant part of Eric’s color, | 如果以后 你参与埃里克的所有交易 |
[28:30] | but through me? | 但都由我经手 |
[28:32] | What does that make you then? A puppet? | 那你成什么了 傀儡吗 |
[28:34] | A prop? | 道具吗 |
[28:35] | A conduit to Eric. | 埃里克的中间人 |
[28:37] | “Conduit.” | “中间人” |
[28:38] | But without any of… the hassle. | 不没有那些 麻烦事 |
[28:53] | I’m so sorry I’m late. | 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[28:56] | Traffic was suicidally bad. | 路上特别堵 |
[28:58] | It’s not a problem. We’re just wrapping up, aren’t we? | 没关系 我们也要结束了 对吧 |
[29:02] | It’s okay. | 不必起身了 |
[29:06] | I appreciate that you’re… | 我很赞赏你 |
[29:07] | a woman at the bottom of this industry, | 你是处在这行底层的女性 |
[29:09] | and I sympathize with that. | 我也很同情 |
[29:10] | And if anyone knows Eric’s powers of persuasion, | 如果有人知道埃里克的说服力 |
[29:12] | it’s certainly me. But… | 那一定是我 但是 |
[29:15] | what you think I’m reading as proactivity or good business, | 你觉得我认为这是积极主动或合适的交易 |
[29:18] | I actually see as somebody in his thrall. | 我其实看到的是你成了他的奴隶 |
[29:21] | I– I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:23] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[29:25] | If Harper’s spoken out of school, | 如果哈珀说话不当 |
[29:26] | – That’s on me. – No, no it’s fine. | -那是我的错 -不 没关系 |
[29:28] | I’ve got an open tab here, | 我在这有记账 |
[29:29] | so help yourselves to a wee bit of lunch. But… | 所以你们就吃点午饭吧 但是 |
[29:32] | it feels like you should probably discuss | 我想你们该好好谈谈 |
[29:34] | why I left Pierpoint, | 我为什么不用皮尔庞特了 |
[29:36] | ’cause that’s… clearly been lost in translation. | 因为显然 有些人不知道真正的原因 |
[29:40] | And remember that some things are more important than money. | 记住 有些事情比钱更重要 |
[29:45] | Afternoon, ladies. | 告辞了 女士们 |
[29:54] | I just can’t believe how easily you would lie to me. | 我只是不敢相信 你能这么轻易地对我撒谎 |
[29:59] | Is that you? Or is that him? | 是你的主意吗 还是他的 |
[30:06] | What did he actually say to Felim’s wife? | 他对费利姆的妻子到底说什么了 |
[30:09] | I don’t know. He wouldn’t say. | 我不知道 他不肯说 |
[30:10] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[30:12] | I promise, I’m not– | 我保证 我不… |
[30:13] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[30:15] | Great. Okay. | 好极了 好吧 |
[30:19] | I don’t know where we go from here. | 我不知道之后我们该怎么办了 |
[30:22] | You have to decide because I can’t work | 你必须要做出决定 因为我没法 |
[30:24] | or be friends with anyone who would behave like that. | 和你这样做事的人共事或做朋友 |
[30:29] | And if he’s pressuring you, | 如果是他给你压力 |
[30:30] | you need to say now. | 你得现在就说 |
[30:35] | I promise you, I can understand that. | 我保证 我会理解 |
[30:41] | This way of doing business, | 你这种工作的方式 |
[30:42] | the silos, the possessiveness, the lying… | 遮遮掩掩 控制欲 撒谎 |
[30:46] | it’s going to stop. | 必须得停止了 |
[30:49] | That article is just the start. | 那篇文章只是个开始 |
[30:51] | This place is going to change, watch. | 这地方要改变了 你看着吧 |
[30:56] | If you lie to me again, | 如果你再骗我 |
[30:57] | you have no idea how cold the floor can be. | 你不知道办公室的氛围会变得有多冷漠 |
[31:02] | And I won’t be in your corner come RIF. Simple. | 而且裁员日时我绝不会站你这边 很简单 |
[31:13] | Oh, Eric Tao, pro skater two! | 埃里克·陶 职业旱冰选手二号 |
[31:22] | I’m glad we can be of service. Great. | 我很高兴能帮上忙 好的 |
[31:27] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得自己在干什么 |
[31:28] | Why am I getting incoming about a grad executing with my clients? | 为什么我听说有个实习生在替我和客户打交道 |
[31:32] | Harper and Daria were off the desk– | 哈珀和达莉娅不在桌前 |
[31:33] | Did I tell you you could do that? | 我让你这么做了吗 |
[31:37] | Did I tell you you could do that? | 我让你这么做了吗 |
[31:41] | Check the P&L. Both trades made money. | 你看下损益账 所有交易都赚钱了 |
[31:43] | Did I tell you that you could do that? | 我让你这么做了吗 |
[31:51] | Debrief. Now. | 汇报情况 现在 |
[32:15] | How was the New Forest? | 新森林怎么样 |
[32:16] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[32:26] | Did you see Felim? | 你见到费利姆了吗 |
[32:29] | Yes. | 见了 |
[32:31] | He really appreciated the Italy steer. | 他很感谢我们对意大利的提醒 |
[32:36] | But he’s not coming back. | 但他不会回来了 |
[32:42] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[32:45] | It’s all right. It’s fine. | 没关系 没事 |
[32:49] | Shot in the dark. | 背后一枪 |
[32:54] | It’s gonna be very hard to get us all paid without him. | 现在没有他 我们都很难拿到工钱了 |
[33:03] | I think I fucked up. | 我觉得是我搞砸了 |
[33:07] | Daria was at the meeting with Felim. | 达莉娅也去了和费利姆的会议 |
[33:31] | What does she know? | 她知道什么了 |
[33:34] | I had to… | 我不得不 |
[33:37] | I had to tell her that Felim left for personal reasons. | 我不得不告诉她 费利姆是因为私人原因而离开 |
[33:43] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[33:47] | Because of you. | 是因为你 |
[33:52] | I heard whispers at the offsite Sara wants me gone. | 我在团建时听说莎拉想让我滚蛋 |
[33:56] | Did Daria tell you that? | 达莉娅告诉你这点了吗 |
[33:56] | What do you think you’ve just done | 你觉得你干的这事 |
[33:58] | to move the dial on their fucking agenda? | 反而加速了她们赶走我的计划吗 |
[34:02] | Do you think either of them… | 你觉得她们俩 |
[34:05] | would protect you like I have? | 会像我这样保护你吗 |
[34:09] | Brought you over here. | 把你招到这里 |
[34:11] | I told you I couldn’t be more grateful. | 我说了我不胜感激 |
[34:15] | What do you think your gratitude’s worth to me | 如果你闭不上你的臭嘴 |
[34:18] | if you can’t keep your fucking word? | 你的感恩于我何用 |
[34:21] | I was the only one… willing to ignore | 我是唯一一个 愿意忽略 |
[34:26] | your non-target background, | 你那不达标的教育背景 |
[34:27] | pull you out of… | 把你带出了 |
[34:29] | wherever… | 鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[34:32] | and give you the success | 并让你成功 |
[34:35] | that might, let’s say, | 或许可以 这么说吧 |
[34:36] | excuse your personality, | 为你的性格开脱 |
[34:39] | the massive fucking chip on your shoulder. | 你心中的委屈 愤怒和悲伤 |
[34:45] | You see how I carefully elided the fact | 你看到我有多么小心 |
[34:47] | that you’re also a fucking liar? | 不提你是个骗子这事吗 |
[34:51] | Or is that how you | 还是说你就是这样 |
[34:52] | sustain the delusion that you actually belong here? | 一直有这种错觉 认为自己真的属于这里 |
[35:01] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[35:05] | Can you let me out? | 你能让我出去了吗 |
[35:41] | Oh, Kaspar, getting you in front of this Italy thing | 卡斯帕 让你提前躲开意大利这烂摊子 |
[35:44] | better get us paid. | 最好能给我们奖金 |
[35:45] | When was the last time you came to Amsterdam | 你什么时候来阿姆斯特丹 |
[35:47] | and didn’t make commission? | 没拿到提成了 |
[35:50] | Thank you for your service, Robert. | 也谢谢你 罗伯特 |
[35:52] | London soon. | 伦敦见吧 |
[35:53] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[35:54] | Uh, as do I. | 我也是 |
[35:56] | As do I. As ever. | 我也是 很期待 |
[35:57] | Pierpoint always have you the right side of the trade. | 皮尔庞特会一直让你站在赚钱的那一方 |
[36:07] | Remember… | 记住 |
[36:09] | it’s only an addiction if you can’t afford it. | 只有负担不起 才算是上瘾 |
[36:12] | Yeah, blue horsecock loves anacott steel. | 对 蓝骑士喜欢阿纳科特钢铁 |
[36:12] | 典出电影《华尔街》 Blue Horseshoe指主角之一Gorden Gekko Anacott Steel指他看重的股票 | |
[36:15] | No, it’s a reference to… | 不 这是出自… |
[36:17] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[36:25] | Good luck tonight. | 祝你今晚好运 |
[36:28] | I heard you’re meeting that new fund out of Brevan. | 我听说你要见布勒旺出来的新基金 |
[36:31] | I do my homework. | 我调查了 |
[36:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:35] | Piece of advice… | 一个建议 |
[36:39] | If you sit there like window dressing, | 如果你坐在那像个装饰一样 |
[36:40] | it’s hard to come back. | 那以后就很难改变这个形象了 |
[36:41] | The quicker you open your mouth, | 你越快开口 |
[36:43] | the quicker they know you’re an actual human being | 他们越快知道你是个真人 |
[36:45] | on top of everything else. | 这是最重要的 |
[37:14] | The referendum’s coming up… | 公投即将开始… |
[37:17] | When has Kenny ever been wrong? | 肯尼什么时候错过了 |
[37:18] | He’s fucking crazy. | 他是个疯子 |
[37:19] | Italians love them, and they’re all crazy, right? | 意大利喜欢他们 他们都是疯子 懂吗 |
[37:26] | Rishi! | 瑞西 |
[37:27] | Skellington are buying euros! | 斯凯林顿开始买欧元了 |
[37:28] | Yeah, on it. | 懂了 |
[37:29] | Italian PM adopts conciliatory tone in first public address. | 意大利总理在第一次公开讲话中语气温和 |
[37:33] | No referendum on EU membership. | 不会进行欧盟公投 |
[37:36] | Euro dollar’s incredibly well bid… | 欧元兑美元的价格出奇的好 |
[37:39] | They’ve woken up? | 他们觉醒了吗 |
[37:40] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Take them! | 对对 拿下 |
[37:41] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:21] | I took the liberty. | 我擅自帮你点单了 |
[38:25] | Uh, they’ll be here in a half an hour. | 他们半个小时就到 |
[38:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:34] | I’m not very good at apologies. | 我不擅长道歉 |
[38:40] | I know that sometimes | 我知道有时候 |
[38:42] | I can be a bit coarse, | 我这人比较粗 |
[38:43] | a bit hard on the desk. | 工作时比较严厉 |
[38:48] | I don’t want to treat you like you’re special or anything, | 我不想给你特殊待遇 |
[38:51] | so I’m trying to treat you how I was treated. | 所以我想用自己当年的待遇待你 |
[38:54] | That’s why I– I thought that article was so fucking… | 所以 我觉得那篇文章实在太… |
[38:58] | It– It’s not an exposé. | 那不是揭露文章 |
[39:00] | People know what they’re joining. | 大家都知道这行是怎样 |
[39:05] | S– Sorry, I– I’m not being very clear, but– | 抱歉 我说得不太清楚 但 |
[39:07] | No, I get it. Um… | 不 我明白 |
[39:10] | It’s very hard to stop, | 这很难停下 |
[39:11] | you know, learned behavior. | 你懂的 已经形成的习惯 |
[39:14] | There’s a hierarchy. | 这行有等级制度 |
[39:15] | Yeah, I completely understand. | 对 我完全理解 |
[39:22] | 塞巴来电 | |
[39:27] | If I’m honest, I get properly nervous before these. | 说实话 这种会议前我都很紧张 |
[39:31] | I guess that’s why we do these things over drinks. | 所以我们才会边喝酒边谈吧 |
[39:33] | Yeah. They’ve never been easy for me. | 是啊 对我来说从来都不容易 |
[39:37] | I don’t really feel very comfortable | 我在有些人身边 |
[39:39] | around certain types, you know, | 不太舒服 知道吗 |
[39:41] | people who things come easy to. | 那些能信手拈来的人 |
[39:46] | I’m not saying that that’s you. | 我不是说就是你 |
[39:48] | I know… | 我知道 |
[39:51] | when I was hammered, I said some unforgivable things. | 我喝醉时 说了一些不能原谅的话 |
[39:54] | Yeah, you did. | 对 没错 |
[39:56] | But it’s– it’s okay. Honestly, don’t worry about it. | 但没关系 真的 别在意 |
[40:02] | Trust me, I felt fucking crushed the next morning. | 相信我 第二天我感觉糟透了 |
[40:14] | It’s a good lubricator. | 这是个不错的润滑剂 |
[40:15] | It makes everything a bit– | 让一切都变得… |
[40:17] | Brighter? | 亮吗 |
[40:17] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -没错 |
[40:19] | Warm. | 温暖 |
[40:22] | I’m from a long line of pissheads. | 我家人都是酒鬼 |
[40:24] | Being Irish, it’s not a necessity to be a drunk, but– | 作为爱尔兰人 虽然不一定要是个酒鬼 但是 |
[40:26] | It’s not an obstacle either. | 那也不是什么难事 |
[40:28] | No. | 对 |
[40:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:34] | What does your boyfriend do? | 你男友是干什么的 |
[40:37] | Media. | 媒体 |
[40:52] | 陶德 你什么时候回来 | |
[41:01] | So, what sort of sales coverage do you prefer? | 那你喜欢怎么样的推销方法 |
[41:03] | Hands on? Hands off? | 家养 散养 |
[41:04] | We don’t really like incoming calls but, uh, | 我们其实不太喜欢电话 但是 |
[41:07] | I like someone who always picks up when I call. | 我喜欢接我电话的人 |
[41:09] | I quite like this. | 我喜欢这酒 |
[41:11] | It’s full bodied. | 口感醇厚 |
[41:16] | Yasmin did a terrific job getting us face-to-face. | 雅思敏做得真不错 让我们见面 |
[41:20] | It’s good to know that an expensive social education | 我很高兴知道昂贵的社交教育 |
[41:22] | actually pays off. | 真的有用 |
[41:25] | It certainly did. | 当然了 |
[41:27] | I think it’s okay to be a bit narpy sometimes. | 我觉得有时候做个纳普也挺好 |
[41:33] | Not A Real Person. | 非真人 |
[41:35] | N-A-R-P. Narp. | 首字母缩写 纳普 |
[41:37] | Just something we say. | 就是我们的一种说法 |
[41:40] | Like, uh, London’s best worst people. | 比如 伦敦最好的混蛋 |
[41:42] | Just a funny thing. | 说着玩而已 |
[41:45] | So, you two close then? | 你们俩关系很好吗 |
[41:49] | How would you describe it? | 你会怎么形容 |
[41:51] | He’s like a big brother. | 他就像我哥哥 |
[41:56] | Is that how you would describe it? | 你就这么形容吗 |
[41:59] | Yeah. And I’m very protective. | 对 我保护欲很强 |
[42:04] | It’s the only client meeting | 这是唯一一个 |
[42:05] | I’ve ever had on a Friday night, | 我周五晚上参加的客户会议 |
[42:06] | so I am curious. | 所以我很好奇 |
[42:08] | And if her dad wasn’t in publishing, | 如果她爸爸不是在出版业 |
[42:10] | I’d have guessed he helped get you that job at Brevan. | 我还以为他帮你找了布勒旺的那个工作呢 |
[42:14] | Well, actually he is pretty close to Alan, | 其实他和艾伦关系很好 |
[42:15] | so it didn’t hurt. | 所以也没坏处 |
[42:18] | But I guess we just play with the hand we’re dealt. | 但我猜我们只能好好利用手上的资源 |
[42:28] | Nightcap? | 睡前来一杯吗 |
[42:32] | We defer to you, Yasmin. | 你决定吧 雅思敏 |
[42:34] | I could do one more, if you could. | 我可以再来一杯 如果你可以的话 |
[42:37] | It is a Friday. | 反正周五了 |
[42:38] | The only place open around here at this time are the ‘rippers. | 这时候在这附近开着的都是脱衣舞俱乐部了 |
[42:41] | Table girls. Bit of old-school nostalgia, hmm? | 餐桌脱衣舞女 有点怀旧 怎么样 |
[42:46] | I actually know a late bar around here. | 我知道这附近的一家酒吧 |
[42:48] | Um, it has got girls, | 有女孩 |
[42:50] | but in a more sort of kitsch, tacky, ironic kind of way. | 但算是更谄媚 俗气和反讽的那种 |
[42:56] | But it does have flaming Ferraris, | 但它有燃烧法拉利鸡尾酒 |
[42:59] | if you want nostalgia. | 如果你想要怀旧的话 |
[43:06] | There we go. Some drinks for the lads, and the little lady. | 来了 小伙子的酒 女士的酒 |
[43:09] | Thank you, Kenny. | 谢谢 肯尼 |
[43:11] | 显然我们见了好多人 | |
[43:14] | 后面几周会有机会好好做提案 | |
[43:18] | 我们喜欢皮尔庞特 也喜欢你 所以 | |
[43:22] | Are you talking about me? | 你们在说我吗 |
[43:24] | 告诉他是的 | |
[43:25] | No, no. We’re just setting up an official meeting | 不不 我们只是在安排 |
[43:28] | further down the line. | 之后的会面 |
[43:29] | 我们不会告诉皮尔庞特我们来过这 | |
[43:32] | Tell him if he’s talking about me, | 告诉他如果他们在说我 |
[43:33] | I want to fucking know! | 我想知道 |
[43:35] | We’re not. He’s not. Um– | 我们没有 他没有 |
[43:36] | We’ll use our own cards, so we’ll be fine. | 我们会用自己的卡 所以没关系 |
[43:42] | Dance? | 跳舞吗 |
[43:43] | Fifty private, twenty here. | 五十镑私人包房 二十镑在这跳 |
[43:46] | Now we are talking! | 这才像话 |
[43:53] | We could all get one. Might be a laugh. | 我们都来一支舞吧 还能乐乐 |
[43:55] | Yeah, ladies first, Yas. | 来吧 女士优先 小雅 |
[43:57] | There’s a salmon. | 钱给你 |
[43:58] | You keep the change, love. | 不用找了 亲爱的 |
[44:00] | Well, go on, it’ll be a laugh. I’m next. | 来吧 让大伙乐乐 下一个是我 |
[44:06] | Yeah, whatever. I mean, it’s Friday. | 行吧 毕竟周五了 |
[44:09] | That’s my girl, Yas. | 这才乖 小雅 |
[44:22] | Oh! There we go! | 爽啊 |
[44:25] | Yes, Yas. | 好啊 小雅 |
[45:03] | I’ve never seen you this affectionate. | 我从没见过你这么温情 |
[45:08] | You miss the pretty dick? | 你想念这根大屌吗 |
[45:28] | Yo, you got another… | 你有另一个… |
[45:30] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[45:36] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪拿到那背心的 |
[45:38] | Thirsty Thursdays. | 饥渴周四酒吧 |
[45:40] | Are you joking? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[45:42] | What the fuck? What if somebody goes looking for that? | 搞什么 要是有人在找怎么办 |
[45:45] | Or what if the club calls the police or the bank? | 或酒吧报警了 或联系银行了怎么办 |
[45:47] | What? You’re fucking paranoid. | 怎么了 你太疑神疑鬼了 |
[45:49] | People lose shit in the club all the time. | 大家都在酒吧里丢东西 |
[45:51] | No. These are my clients. | 不 这些是我的客户 |
[45:53] | “My clients.” | “我的客户” |
[45:55] | You put your white voice on when you’re around those people. | 你跟那些人在一起时就用白人声音 |
[45:57] | Do you know what the fuck | 你知道你在那边的 |
[45:58] | you look like on CCTV in there? | 监控录像里看上去像什么吗 |
[46:00] | You know what you look like on CCTV in there? | 你知道你在那边的监控录像里看上去像什么吗 |
[46:02] | You never think of the consequences. You never– | 你从不考虑结果 你从不 |
[46:04] | And you blame everyone for fucking up college but yourself. | 你把自己没毕业的事怪在所有人头上 除了自己 |
[46:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[46:11] | Harper, I’m sorry. | 哈珀 抱歉 |
[46:12] | – I– I didn’t mean that. – Get out of my room! | -我不是那个意思 -滚出我房间 |
[46:15] | Just leave, get out. | 快走 赶紧离开 |
[46:17] | Listen we needed that. | 听着 我们之前不得不那样 |
[46:18] | – Now we can– – Get out! | -现在我们可以 -滚 |
[46:21] | – Get out! Get out of my room! – Harper. Harper– | -滚 滚出我房间 -哈珀 哈珀 |
[46:24] | Get this shit off you. | 把这衣服脱下来 |
[46:25] | You look fucking ridiculous! | 你看着太可笑了 |
[46:27] | Get out! | 快滚 |
[46:33] | You’re not thinking straight again, H. | 你现在脑子不清楚 H |
[46:42] | Man, whatever. | 随便你吧 |
[46:51] | They should’ve never gave y’all niggas money! | 他们就不该给你们黑人钱 |
[47:14] | The favoritism he shows her is so pathetic. | 他对她的偏爱真是太可悲了 |
[47:18] | I mean, I execute, | 我交易 |
[47:19] | I help his bottom line, | 我帮他的损益表底线盈利 |
[47:20] | then he goes and has another one of his little | 然后他来了 去和她享受 |
[47:22] | private moments with her? | 他们的私密时光 |
[47:23] | Their story is so fucking noble. | 他们的故事太感人了 |
[47:26] | It’s like, what’s the point of me even being here? | 那我在这到底来干什么了 |
[47:36] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[47:39] | Sebastian? Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[47:43] | I’m still charging you, baby boy. | 我还是要收你钱的哦 宝贝 |
[48:49] | Can I get in with you? | 我能跟你睡吗 |
[48:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[49:10] | 肯尼来电 | |
[49:21] | Today was… | 今天非常… |
[49:24] | I’m so tired. | 我好累 |
[49:39] | “I knew if I left, a part of me would stay. | “我知道如果我离开 部分的我能留下 |
[49:43] | But I knew if I stayed, | 但我知道如果我留下 |
[49:44] | part of me would leave forever. | 部分的我会永远离开 |
[49:47] | I decided that was the more precious part.” | 我决定那部分更加珍贵” |