时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Did you feel threatened? | 你感觉受到威胁了吗 |
[00:27] | I… can’t be sure that he didn’t lock the door for privacy. | 我…不确定他锁门是不是为了隐私 |
[00:30] | Did he take out the key? | 他拿走钥匙了吗 |
[00:33] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[00:36] | But you were scared? | 但你很害怕对吗 |
[00:40] | The motivation’s not the issue. | 动机不是问题 |
[00:42] | Locking a female graduate in the office | 违背女实习生的意愿 |
[00:45] | against her will is totally unacceptable. | 把她锁在办公室里是绝对不允许的 |
[00:52] | Harper… | 哈珀 |
[00:54] | wouldn’t Pierpoint be better off? | 他走了皮尔庞特不是会更好吗 |
[01:00] | 72小时前 | |
[01:16] | 内部调查认定实习生死亡不是皮尔庞特的责任 | |
[01:27] | 无路可退 | |
[01:32] | Did you go home with Greg? | 你跟格雷格回家了吗 |
[01:34] | No. | 没有 |
[01:35] | Where is he anyway? | 说起来 他在哪呢 |
[01:36] | He could barely stand when I left him. | 我们昨晚分开时 他都站不稳 |
[01:38] | He promised me he’d leave his car. | 他答应我不开车 |
[01:40] | I’m a massive fan of his hangovers. | 我是他宿醉的的忠实粉丝 |
[01:43] | Are you going home for Christmas? | 你圣诞节回家吗 |
[01:45] | No. | 不回 |
[01:47] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也不回 |
[01:48] | It’s a weird time of year. | 每年这时候都感觉怪怪的 |
[01:51] | If you want to busy yourself, | 如果你想安排什么活动的话 |
[01:53] | I’m around. | 我奉陪 |
[01:55] | Harpsichord. Um, I need you. | 哈珀琴 我需要你 |
[01:59] | I’m taking the new missus to the Alps. | 我要带老婆去阿尔卑斯 |
[02:03] | Yeah. I’ve never been, but I hear its fucking cold. | 对 我从来没去过 但我听说那里冷到爆 |
[02:12] | You eat sandwiches all year. | 你啃了一年的三明治 |
[02:12] | 哈珀小姐 我们很高兴告知您获得了2020年的5万英镑奖金 因此您的年薪增至11万6千英镑 奖金是为了奖励您的出色表现 代表您自己以及皮尔庞特公司 | |
[02:14] | Now I show you how they taste. | 现在来看看它们的味道如何吧 |
[02:16] | I thought this happened in January. | 我以为奖金一月份已经发完了 |
[02:18] | It does for other people. | 其他人的发过了 |
[02:20] | So why are you giving it to me now? | 那为什么现在给我 |
[02:22] | Because I want to. | 因为我想这样 |
[02:24] | Because I can. | 因为我能这样 |
[02:29] | Because you deserve it. | 因为这是你应得的 |
[02:31] | Why do I deserve it? | 我为什么应得这么多 |
[02:33] | You can’t look at a number like that on paper | 你也看到自己的奖金额了 |
[02:35] | with your name next to it and still doubt yourself. | 所以不要怀疑自己的能力 |
[02:38] | That’s not logical. | 那样不合逻辑 |
[02:48] | You’re allowed to thank me. | 你可以感谢我 |
[02:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:58] | Mr. Greg Grayson, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 格雷格·格雷森先生驾到 |
[03:00] | Look who’s turned up. | 看看谁来了 |
[03:05] | It’s the world’s most consistently hungover man. | 世界上最坚持宿醉的人 |
[03:08] | Mr. White Privilege, | 白人特权先生 |
[03:09] | Silver Spoon himself. | 富二代本尊 |
[03:10] | I give you… the nonce! | 为您呈现高光时刻 |
[03:14] | Last night was biblical. | 昨晚上真是经典啊 |
[03:15] | Where’s the Mickey D’s? | 麦当劳在哪呢 |
[03:17] | You come in blasted past 9:00, | 九点以后到岗的人 |
[03:19] | you buy McDonald’s for the team. | 要给团队买麦当劳 |
[03:21] | You know that, Greg. | 你知道规矩 格雷格 |
[03:23] | You don’t look like you’ve been home. | 你看着像是没回过家 |
[03:25] | He’s been brassing. | 他嗨着呢 |
[03:26] | See, he’s got that brassy look. | 看 他一脸嗨着的样子 |
[03:27] | You know, I didn’t have him as a brass hound, | 我觉得他不是瘾君子 |
[03:28] | but he’s definitely been brassing. | 但是他绝对嗨了 |
[03:30] | Harps. | 哈珀 |
[03:31] | – Yes? – Pass me the thing. | -在 -把东西拿给我 |
[03:35] | The script? | 手稿 |
[03:37] | What? | 什么 |
[03:40] | No. That’s– Eric, that’s– | 不 那个 埃里克 那个 |
[03:42] | Whoa! What? | 怎么了 |
[03:44] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[03:45] | This is for an audience, right? | 这是写给别人看的 对吧 |
[03:47] | We’re an audience. | 我们来当观众 |
[03:49] | “Not an Exit” by Greg Grayson. | 《无路可退》 格雷格·格雷森著 |
[03:56] | “I’ve had ramen, | “我吃了拉面 |
[03:57] | I’ve had chilli salt squid, | 我吃了咸辣墨鱼 |
[03:59] | pak choi and gyoza. | 还有油菜和煎饺 |
[04:02] | Because I no longer have a job.” | 因为我失业了” |
[04:06] | ‘Cause it’s a comedy. | 因为这是部喜剧 |
[04:08] | It’s work in progress, Eric. | 这只是草稿 埃里克 |
[04:10] | Obviously. | 不用说 |
[04:12] | Hey, is– is this job not good enough for you? | 这份工作配不上你吗 |
[04:17] | You seem to have forgotten how lucky you are to be here. | 你好像忘了能来这里有多幸运 |
[04:19] | Or maybe you’ve been bred to sleepwalk into this place, | 或者你生来就是浑浑噩噩来这里 |
[04:24] | through your life. | 混一辈子 |
[04:27] | Must be nice. | 感觉肯定很棒 |
[04:29] | You know what time it is? | 你知道现在什么时间吗 |
[04:30] | It’s time to wake the fuck up! | 是他妈清醒的时间 |
[04:33] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[04:35] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[04:43] | Hey, Greg, I know– I know a guy high up at Fox. | 对了 格雷格 我认识福克斯一个高层 |
[04:51] | Fuck me, that was a bit strong. | 妈呀 刚刚有点过分了 |
[04:56] | Harper, I want to introduce you to some market movers tonight. | 哈珀 我今晚想介绍你认识一些营销大佬 |
[05:02] | And we’ve got Harvard’s endowment coming. | 还有哈佛的捐赠活动 |
[05:07] | Daria, what did you learn at HBS? | 达莉娅 你在哈佛商学院学到了什么吗 |
[05:11] | It was the world’s most expensive networking event. | 那是世界上最贵的社交活动 |
[05:15] | It’s a waste of money. | 浪费金钱 |
[05:16] | Harpsichord, if you would accompany me, | 哈珀琴 你想作为我的女伴 |
[05:19] | be my plus one? | 一起去吗 |
[05:22] | She can’t. | 她去不了 |
[05:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:26] | I need her on the desk. | 我需要她加班 |
[05:28] | A client’s asked about the Fed. | 一个客户咨询了联邦贷款利率 |
[05:30] | They may trade any surprise, | 他们随时可能交易 |
[05:31] | and she’s gonna book it. | 她必须待命 |
[05:33] | I don’t want her doing that. | 我不想让她做那些 |
[05:36] | Well, she already agreed to it. | 她已经同意了 |
[05:40] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[05:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:48] | Suit yourselves. | 随你便 |
[05:54] | Uh, you’re gonna miss a bit of the party. | 你会错过晚会的一部分 |
[05:57] | No, that’s cool. | 没事 |
[05:58] | Rishi, Pierpoint. | 我是皮尔庞特的瑞西 |
[06:00] | Ah, Trust Fund Terry. | 特里基金 |
[06:02] | You coming to the party? | 今天派对你会来吗 |
[06:04] | Please give generously. | 请慷慨解囊 |
[06:06] | Is this for retardeds? | 是捐给智障的吗 |
[06:09] | I’m so sorry, I don’t think I have any cash. | 不好意思 我没有现金 |
[06:12] | That’s for the both of us. | 这是我们两个的 |
[06:14] | Anyone got a clue which accounts are coming tonight? | 有人知道今晚都有哪些客户要来吗 |
[06:16] | Shouldn’t you know that? | 你不是应该知道吗 |
[06:18] | How about the chap from Silver Kite. Is he coming? | 银风筝的那个小伙子来吗 |
[06:21] | Fucking hell, Wyndy, | 我去 温迪 |
[06:21] | are you trying to actually manage someone here? | 你是想真的想管理这里吗 |
[06:23] | I am actually a very good manager, Jackie. | 我其实是个很好的经理 杰姬 |
[06:26] | Very hands-off. | 不对别人指手画脚 |
[06:27] | Because I trust people. | 因为我相信别人 |
[06:29] | But, yes, I have been totally fucking negligent here. | 但确实 我对这里疏于管理 |
[06:32] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:34] | It was great. | 一切顺利 |
[06:35] | Yeah, she really stepped up. | 对 她进步很大 |
[06:37] | She’s been doing really well recently. | 最近表现很好 |
[06:39] | So where’s the ticket? | 所以订单呢 |
[06:41] | He has gone a bit cold. | 他有点犹豫不决 |
[06:44] | Better warm him up, then. | 那最好给他加把火 |
[06:50] | If he does come, | 如果他真来了 |
[06:51] | You should lead. | 你来主导 |
[06:59] | Pierpoint, Ken speaking. | 我是皮尔庞特的肯 |
[07:00] | 马克西姆·阿隆索 希望你收到了圣诞邀请 期待与你见面 卡拉-哈纳尼 非常希望今晚见到你 | |
[07:01] | Ha, no, not tonight, mate. | 不 不是今晚 哥们 |
[07:03] | Taking it easy. | 慢慢来 |
[07:04] | Yeah, that’s right, the big figure. | 对 完全正确 着眼大局 |
[07:06] | Yeah, no problem, man. Bye. | 好 没问题 哥们 再见 |
[07:08] | 雅思敏·卡拉-哈纳尼 非常希望今晚见到你 亲亲 | |
[07:08] | Did a gibbon just spunk in my ear, | 刚才是长臂猿在我耳朵里叫唤 |
[07:09] | or did you say you’re going sober at the Christmas party? | 还是你说今晚圣诞晚会不喝酒 |
[07:11] | I’m having a night off. | 我今晚消停一下 |
[07:16] | Have you got anything on dollar positioning pre-Fed? | 你这有联邦美元仓位的资料吗 |
[07:20] | You’ve come here to ask me a work-related question? | 你过来就是问我工作相关的问题吗 |
[07:23] | You could have just, like, IB’d. | 你完全可以用通讯软件之类的问 |
[07:25] | But then I wouldn’t get to see you. | 但是那样见不到你啊 |
[07:28] | I got you this. | 这个给你 |
[07:36] | Hello, Chuck. | 嗨 查克 |
[07:37] | Chuck the fuck. Happy Christmas. | 查克克 圣诞快乐 |
[07:40] | Yes, it’s horrible to hear your voice as well. | 是 听到你的声音也我也很糟心 |
[07:41] | 马克西姆·阿隆索 抱歉今天不确定能不能按时下班 | |
[07:42] | It’ll be even worse to see you tonight, but we do what we must. | 今晚见到你的时候会更糟心 但也没办法 |
[07:48] | Kenny’s kinda like your work husband. | 肯尼就好像是你工作上的丈夫 |
[07:51] | Don’t fucking say that. | 别他妈乱说 |
[07:52] | You know there’s literally only one viable reason | 他之所以那样对待你只可能 |
[07:54] | why he treats you like that, right? | 有一种原因 对吧 |
[07:56] | And what’s that? | 什么原因 |
[07:57] | He is in love with you. | 他爱上你了 |
[07:58] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[08:00] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[08:01] | How’s your work husband? | 你的工作丈夫又怎么样呢 |
[08:03] | Well, luckily for me, | 我就很幸运了 |
[08:06] | he doesn’t register on the sexual scale, so… | 他对我没有性趣 所以 |
[08:08] | What do you mean, luckily for you? | 幸运个鬼啊 |
[08:10] | At least then, if he locked you in a room, | 至少那时 如果他把你锁屋子里 |
[08:11] | there’d be something hot about it. | 会有火花吧 |
[08:18] | What if Robert locked you in an office? | 要是罗伯特把你锁在办公室呢 |
[08:20] | Fuck off. I have told you, nothing’s happening. | 少来 我跟你说了 我们之间什么都没有 |
[08:23] | But hypothetically… …I’m just fucking saying, | 但是假如呢 我只是说说 |
[08:27] | if he locked you in a room, what would you do? | 假如他把你锁在屋里 你会怎么办 |
[08:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:33] | Probably ask for the key? | 可能会跟他要钥匙 |
[08:35] | You’re such a cunt. | 你个小贱人 |
[08:38] | Literally, how dare you? | 说真的 你怎么敢 |
[08:41] | That is so dysfunctional. | 那太不正常了 |
[08:42] | I can’t believe we’re laughing about that. | 我真不敢相信我们在为这事说笑 |
[08:44] | It was literally terrifying. | 那其实很可怕 |
[08:46] | I’m sure. | 当然 |
[08:50] | I saw you in there with him again today. | 我今天又见你跟他在一起了 |
[08:53] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[08:58] | Whenever I see Kenny, I get this weird feeling. | 我每次看到肯尼 都感觉怪怪的 |
[09:01] | It’s like… | 像是 |
[09:02] | Well, it’s like dread, | 像是害怕 |
[09:04] | but at the same time it’s, like, this anticipation. | 但同时 又有一点期待 |
[09:08] | It’s like, it’s very similar to fancying someone. | 就像 就像是在意淫某人 |
[09:11] | Which I don’t. Obviously. | 当然 我并没有在意淫 |
[09:13] | It’s adrenaline. | 肾上腺素作祟 |
[09:15] | He, like, empowered me for the first time today with clients. | 他今天第一次授权我跟客户接触 |
[09:19] | He was being really nice. | 他表现得很友好 |
[09:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:22] | I know what that sounds like. | 我知道这听起来有多怪 |
[09:25] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[09:26] | if the outcome is better, what is the difference how you got there? | 如果结果是好的 经过怎样又有什么不同 |
[09:30] | Well, are we trying to rationalize something | 我们是想合理化一些 |
[09:32] | that just shouldn’t be rationalized? | 并不合理的事情吗 |
[09:40] | Greg, I… I didn’t mean for Eric to see your script. | 格雷格 我不是故意给埃里克看你手稿的 |
[09:46] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[09:48] | What the hell happened last night? | 昨晚发生了什么 |
[09:51] | I got arrested. | 我被逮捕了 |
[09:54] | What? | 什么 |
[09:55] | It is what it is. | 就是逮捕 |
[09:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:56] | Hey, Robert, | 嘿 罗伯特 |
[09:57] | I think we’ve become incredibly close. | 我觉得我们已经很亲近了 |
[09:59] | Do you think we’re incredibly close? | 你觉得我们关系近了吗 |
[10:00] | Like, couple of bunkmates in a submarine? War buddies? | 就像海军部队上下铺兄弟 战友 |
[10:04] | Have you seen Blackadder? | 你看过《黑爵士一世》吗 |
[10:04] | 讲述英国都铎王朝时期的电视剧 | |
[10:06] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[10:07] | You should watch it. | 你应该去看看 |
[10:09] | Do you understand me? | 你懂吗 |
[10:09] | No, seriously, you should– you should watch it and report back. | 不 说真的 你应该去看看 再给我反馈 |
[10:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:14] | Cool. | 好 |
[10:16] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
[10:23] | Were you there when he got nicked? | 他被抓的时候你在吗 |
[10:24] | No, I left him. | 不在 我走了 |
[10:27] | Could you keep an eye on him tonight? | 今晚你能看着他吗 |
[10:28] | I have to be on the desk. | 我必须值班 |
[10:31] | He’s not a child. | 他又不是小孩 |
[10:32] | Could you please be responsible for once? | 你能不能负一次责任 |
[10:39] | Yeah. Sure, of course. | 好 好的 |
[11:05] | Christmas plans? | 圣诞节计划吗 |
[11:07] | Yes, I have plans. And, yes, | 是的 我计划好了 没错 |
[11:10] | they’re happening at Christmas. | 圣诞节的计划 |
[11:13] | I imagine yours is a lot of icy silences, | 我想象得到你的圣诞计划是沉默寡言 |
[11:17] | long walks, dry meat. | 远足 肉干 |
[11:20] | Chapter and verse, actually. | 其实是看《章节与诗歌》 |
[11:24] | So, who are you entertaining tonight? | 那你今晚要讨好谁 |
[11:26] | Absolutely no one. | 谁也不讨好 |
[11:28] | My tolerance for this place is at rock bottom. | 我对这个地方的容忍度跌到了谷底 |
[11:32] | Have you ever thought about a different part of the bank? | 你想过调去银行的其他部门吗 |
[11:35] | Could put in a good word with my boss. | 我可以和我老大说几句好话 |
[11:37] | I thought you couldn’t bear being around me at work. | 我还以为你受不了和我一起工作 |
[11:41] | Well, I’ll make sure you’re out of my eyeline. | 我会确定你不在我的视线范围内 |
[11:43] | – Hi! Found you finally. Hi love. – Hey, how you doing? | -找到你了 亲爱的 -你怎么样 |
[11:45] | – I’m good. How are you? – I’m good. | -我很好 你呢 -我很好 |
[11:47] | – I think you’ve met Alice. – Yes. | -你应该见过爱丽丝吧 -见过 |
[11:49] | – Hi, so nice to see you again. – Hey, you too. | -很高兴再见到你 -我也是 |
[11:50] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[11:51] | Sorry, Gus. | 抱歉 加斯 |
[11:52] | Could I borrow you? | 我能和你说几句话吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:56] | – Now’s the time. – Yes. | -就是现在 -是的 |
[11:59] | Lord Oaki, | 奥凯大臣 |
[12:00] | this is Gus Sackey. | 这位是加斯·萨基 |
[12:03] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[12:04] | Likewise. | 我也一样 |
[12:06] | I loved your book. | 我很喜欢你的书 |
[12:08] | Which one? | 哪一本 |
[12:10] | Sorry, your diaries. | 抱歉 你的日记 |
[12:12] | – In Bed with Tony. – In Bed with Tony. | -《与托尼同床共枕》 -《与托尼同床共枕》 |
[12:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:16] | Yeah, the… | 嗯 |
[12:17] | …the publisher insisted on the title. | 出版商坚持要这个书名 |
[12:20] | Good book, but I… | 好书 但是我… |
[12:22] | I can’t say I really miss frontline politics. | 说不上怀念奋斗在政治前线 |
[12:24] | The upper house is tantamount to being retired. | 在上议院就相当于退休 |
[12:29] | – Well, he’s good. – He’s very good. | -他很厉害 -真的很厉害 |
[12:30] | I’ll leave you two to get acquainted. | 我让你们俩好好认识一下 |
[12:32] | – All right. Thanks, Sara. – Lord Oaky. | -好的 谢谢你 莎拉 -奥基大臣 |
[12:34] | Hi. Its, Lord Oaki. | 你好 是奥凯大臣 |
[12:36] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[12:38] | Champagne, or– Hey! Hey! | 香槟还是… |
[12:41] | There is a fully disclosed item in the bagging area. | 我在衣帽间发现了宝物 |
[12:44] | Mate, what are you doing? | 哥们 你要做什么 |
[12:45] | What? | 什么 |
[12:46] | Let’s take it easy, all right? | 放松点好吗 |
[12:48] | – Yeah, sure. – It’s Roberto Bag-gio! Hey. | -好 -罗伯托·巴乔 |
[12:51] | – All right, thought police. – Mate. Merry Christmas. | -思想警察 -哥们 圣诞快乐 |
[12:54] | I didn’t realize you were in London. | 我都不知道你在伦敦 |
[12:55] | Happy holidays, my friend. | 节日快乐 我的朋友 |
[12:56] | Yeah, no, Kaspar’s seeing Clement. | 卡斯帕在和克莱门特交往 |
[12:59] | I left them at Annabel’s. | 我把他们留在安娜贝尔酒吧 |
[13:00] | Everybody looks like me there. | 那里的所有人看起来都和我一样 |
[13:02] | So, are they having dinner? | 他们要吃晚饭吗 |
[13:04] | It wasn’t in his diary. | 他的日程里没写 |
[13:05] | Yeah. No, I don’t think they wanted us to be there. | 嗯 不 我想他们不希望我们去那里 |
[13:08] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[13:09] | You know, end of year stuff. | 毕竟年底了 |
[13:11] | – What up? – Hey, steady on, you. | -你好啊 -少喝点 |
[13:13] | This is Greg, | 这是格雷格 |
[13:16] | Grayson. | 格雷森 |
[13:17] | He’s a colleague. | 他是我的同事 |
[13:18] | He’s a VP on the desk. | 他是部门副总裁 |
[13:19] | Usman Abboud. Nice to meet you. | 我叫乌斯曼·阿布德 很高兴认识你 |
[13:20] | – How you doing? – Yeah, yeah. | -你好吗 -很好 很好 |
[13:22] | I was meant to be in Rotterdam tonight. | 我今晚本来要去鹿特丹市的 |
[13:23] | Yeah, my– my– my wife’s family are coming in from Egypt, | 我妻子的家人从埃及过来 |
[13:26] | but I missed my flight. Deliberately. | 但我错过了航班 故意的 |
[13:30] | Yeah, and I hear that Rees-Mogg is coming in tonight, | 我听说里斯-莫格议员今晚会来 |
[13:33] | and I want to see what a fucking freak he is in real life. | 我想看看他在现实生活中是什么样的变态 |
[13:36] | Well, can I do some intros for you? | 要我帮忙引见一下吗 |
[13:38] | Yeah, I mean, dude. Come on. | 好 兄弟 来吧 |
[13:42] | I am here to network. | 我是来这里交际的 |
[13:46] | That is beautiful. Right? | 很美对吧 |
[13:48] | – Yes. – We’re having a quiet night. | -是的 -美好的夜晚 |
[13:51] | Dude… | 兄弟 |
[13:52] | people like to dress up this sell-side, buy-side shit, | 大家都为了做生意盛装打扮 |
[13:55] | you know, yeah? | 对吧 |
[13:56] | But let me remind you, | 但是我提醒你 |
[13:58] | you’re in the service industry, my friend. | 你做的是服务行业 我的朋友 |
[14:09] | Yasmin, would you describe yourself as a horny person? | 雅思敏 你会把自己描述为性欲旺盛的人吗 |
[14:13] | A horny person? | 性欲旺盛的人 |
[14:14] | Yeah, do you like to fuck? | 你喜欢滚床单吗 |
[14:15] | Jackie, come on. | 杰姬 拜托 |
[14:16] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[14:18] | I’m asking professionally. | 我是很认真地在问 |
[14:20] | The post-coital regret can get very fucking strong | 当你和交欢之后的人一起搭电梯 |
[14:22] | when you’re stuck in a lift with somebody | 而且你又知道他的长相时 |
[14:23] | and you know what their come face looks like. | 那种欢愉后悔感会非常强烈 |
[14:27] | Don’t fuck anyone at this party. | 不要和这个派对上滚床单 |
[14:29] | Jackie, for fuck’s sake. | 杰姬 我的天呐 |
[14:29] | That’s inappropriate. | 这么说不合适 |
[14:31] | What the fuck’s got into you? | 你脑子进什么水了 |
[14:34] | Or who? | 或谁上了你 |
[14:37] | Yasmin doesn’t care. | 雅思敏不在乎 |
[14:38] | You’re one of us, aren’t you? | 你是我们中的一员 不是吗 |
[14:40] | Just keep it– | 能不能就… |
[14:42] | It’s not cool, okay? | 这不酷 好吗 |
[14:46] | 1986年两名杀手在纽约袭击记者丹·拉瑟时 互相不停重复这句话 | |
[14:46] | What’s the frequency, Kenneth? | 频率是什么 肯尼思 |
[14:48] | Have you had a stroke? | 你中风了吗 |
[14:49] | No, Jackie, | 没有 杰姬 |
[14:49] | I’ve not had a fucking stroke. | 我他妈没中风 |
[14:51] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[14:52] | You might wanna have one then. | 那你可能想来一次 |
[14:53] | Oh, good one. | 随你怎么说 |
[14:57] | Sorry about her. That’s– | 我替她道歉 那 |
[15:01] | Pacing myself. | 我慢着点喝 |
[15:05] | By the way, I’m not sure Maxim’s gonna come. | 顺便一提 我不太确定马克西姆会来 |
[15:08] | Right. Well, | 好吧 |
[15:10] | I guess we have no choice but to have fun, then. | 那我猜我们只能尽兴了 |
[15:14] | Dooling, is your wife here? Or are you planning on… | 杜林 你老婆在这吗 或者你想要 |
[15:19] | Inflation will return to two percent over time | 通货膨胀会回归2% |
[15:22] | and then be roughly symmetric around our longer-term objective. | 然后渐渐归于我们的长期目标 |
[15:27] | At the start of the year, | 在这一年伊始 |
[15:29] | a number of crosscurrents presented risks to the outlook, | 一些横流预示了未来前景的风险 |
[15:32] | including weak global growth, | 包括全球经济增长乏力 |
[15:34] | particularly in China and Europe, | 特别是在中国和欧洲 |
[15:36] | the possibility of a disruptive Brexit, | 英国脱欧可能引起的混乱 |
[15:39] | and uncertainty around unresolved trade negotiations. | 还有未知贸易谈判的不确定性 |
[15:43] | While concerns remain in all of these departments, | 尽管这些领域让人忧心忡忡 |
[15:46] | it appears that risks have moderated somewhat. | 但风险似乎还是有所减弱 |
[15:50] | Global financial positions have eased, | 全球财务状况有所好转 |
[15:52] | supported in many places around the world | 因为世界上许多地方进行了改变 |
[15:54] | by an accommodative shift in monetary policy, | 诸如通过货币政策的适当转变 |
[15:57] | and in some cases, fiscal policy. | 或者财政政策的转变 |
[16:00] | Recent data from China and Europe shows some improvement… | 最近中国和欧洲的数据有所提升 |
[16:20] | At least get yourself a drink. | 至少喝杯酒 |
[16:48] | How do you sort of, um, | 你是怎么 |
[16:50] | you know, measure it? | 你懂的 测量的 |
[16:52] | No, I suppose it’s like– | 我觉得它就像 |
[16:53] | It’s like throwing good money after bad. | 就像把钱往水里扔 |
[16:58] | There’s our girl. | 我们的乖女孩来了 |
[17:08] | Hey. Sorry, | 嗨 抱歉 |
[17:09] | I was just getting a drink. | 我只是去拿杯酒 |
[17:11] | That’s a very strange way of saying you’re pleased to see me. | 以这种方式来说你很高兴见到我有点奇怪哦 |
[17:15] | I didn’t know you were coming. | 我不知道你要来 |
[17:17] | What? Of course, I’m coming. | 什么 我当然要来 |
[17:19] | You– you are my coverage. | 你是我的负责人 |
[17:20] | You girls are my coverage. | 你们这些女孩是我的负责人 |
[17:23] | Look at you two. | 看看你们俩 |
[17:24] | Look at you two. | 看看你们俩 |
[17:28] | This booze, by the way, | 这场酒会 |
[17:29] | is a leading recession indicator. It’s disgusting. | 是衰退的先行指标 很恶心 |
[17:35] | Ah, well, um… | 好吧 |
[17:37] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[17:38] | What, no! You’re not gonna stay, | 什么 不要啊 你不留下来吗 |
[17:39] | you’re not gonna entertain me? | 你不来逗我开心吗 |
[17:41] | She’s doing something for me. Aren’t you? | 她在帮我做事 不是吗 |
[17:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:43] | S– so good to see you, though. | 见到你很高兴 |
[17:45] | Enjoy the party. | 好好玩 |
[17:45] | Yeah, it’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[17:58] | If you insist. I thought he wasn’t coming. | 如果你坚持的话 我以为他不会来 |
[18:06] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[18:08] | Neither did I. | 我也这么以为的 |
[18:09] | Wyndy looks happy. | 温迪看起来很高兴 |
[18:12] | I’ll, uh, make myself scarce. | 我会回避一下 |
[18:14] | You can lead the charm offensive. | 你可以采用魅力攻势 |
[18:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:21] | 你来了 | |
[18:23] | 最近怎么样 | |
[18:26] | 很好 你呢 | |
[18:27] | Bien, bien. | 很好 很好 |
[18:33] | Well– Harper. Harper. | 哈珀 哈珀 |
[18:36] | Uh, this is Candace Albright. | 这位是坎迪斯·奥尔布莱特 |
[18:38] | – Hi. Good to meet you. – Hi. | -你好 见到你很高兴 -你好 |
[18:41] | Candace is my wife. | 坎迪斯是我的妻子 |
[18:43] | I won’t leave you two alone, | 我不会让你俩呆在一起的 |
[18:45] | or she’s gonna try to recruit you. | 否则她会想把你挖走 |
[18:47] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[18:48] | I work at Google. | 我在谷歌工作 |
[18:49] | Yeah, okay. Don’t hide behind your modesty. | 是的 好 别再装谦虚了 |
[18:53] | Honey, everybody knows you’re an ambitious bitch. | 甜心 所有人都知道你野心勃勃 |
[18:56] | I work high up at Google. | 我是谷歌的高管 |
[19:00] | Eric talks about you at home, | 埃里克在家跟我提起过你 |
[19:02] | which means he must like you. | 这意味着他一定喜欢你 |
[19:05] | Yeah, I bring you home with me, Harper. | 是的 我把你带回家了 哈珀 |
[19:07] | I heard he compensated you very well. | 我听说他给了你很高的报酬 |
[19:09] | What the f– | 什么鬼 |
[19:12] | That’s between me and Harper. | 那是我和哈珀的事 |
[19:13] | Well, why did you tell me then? | 那你告诉我干嘛 |
[19:16] | Because I couldn’t help it. | 因为我控制不住 |
[19:18] | I’m proud– | 我骄傲 |
[19:18] | I’m proud of her. | 我为她感到骄傲 |
[19:20] | Don’t talk to her too much. | 不要跟她说太多话 |
[19:22] | You’ll begin to wonder why she’s with me. | 你会开始好奇为什么她会跟我在一起 |
[19:24] | Why am I with you? | 我为什么跟你在一起 |
[19:25] | Fuck you, cunt. | 去你的 臭娘们 |
[19:28] | Fuck you, cunt. | 去你的 王八蛋 |
[19:34] | Does he treat you this badly? | 他对你也这么坏吗 |
[19:35] | She knows it’s playful. | 她知道这只是玩笑 |
[19:40] | Hey, Daria. | 你好 达莉娅 |
[19:41] | Hey, Candace. | 你好 坎迪斯 |
[19:43] | Wow, you look gorgeous. | 你看起来美极了 |
[19:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:47] | What were we saying? | 我们刚才在聊什么 |
[19:55] | Chairman Powell, Donna Borak with CNN. | 现在有请鲍威尔主席和唐纳·博拉克 |
[19:58] | Un, pivoting a little bit about wages. | 来谈谈工资的问题 |
[20:00] | Uh, since 2010, | 2010年来 |
[20:01] | women’s real earnings | 女性的实际收入 |
[20:02] | have gone up about 3.9 percent… | 增加了大约3.9%… |
[20:10] | So? | 怎么样 |
[20:13] | Fed left rates unchanged. | 美联储没有调整利率 |
[20:14] | I’m just waiting to see | 我只想听听看 |
[20:15] | if there’s anything material in the language. | 谈话里有没有什么重要信息 |
[20:19] | Riveting, isn’t it? | 真有意思 不是吗 |
[20:26] | So, Nicole was on the turn. | 妮可开始变了 |
[20:29] | Into a bit of a handful. You know– | 变得有点难以控制 |
[20:33] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[20:37] | Did she tell you she was coming? | 她跟你说她要来了吗 |
[20:38] | Nope. Just turned up. | 没 就这么突然出现了 |
[20:42] | You know, um, | 你知道吗 |
[20:44] | sometimes I think I did you a disservice | 有时候我觉得把你介绍给她 |
[20:45] | introducing you to her. | 对你并不好 |
[20:47] | But you can use that relationship on RIF, you know. | 不过你可以在裁员日利用这段关系 |
[20:53] | So it’ll all be worth it in the end. | 所以总归还是值了 |
[20:55] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[20:57] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[20:59] | …commenting on a nominee for the Fed directly, | …直接问问一位美联储候选人 |
[21:03] | and that’s something I’d rather avoid. | 我宁愿不要这么做 |
[21:04] | It’s really not my role to engage… | 我真的不应该参与… |
[21:07] | I like this place when it’s empty. | 我喜欢这个地方空荡荡的 |
[21:10] | It’s peaceful. | 很安详 |
[21:13] | It’s reflective. | 发人深省 |
[21:18] | Cubicle, now. | 隔间 快来 |
[21:27] | 2C-B. Makes you size horny. | “六角”[致幻剂] 保你欲火焚身 |
[21:30] | Are we sure about this? | 你们确定吗 |
[21:32] | Give me my narcotics. | 把我的毒品还我 |
[21:39] | Lift a leg up. | 抬起一只脚 |
[21:40] | He can’t see six feet. | 不能让他看见有六只脚 |
[21:41] | What, so he can see three? | 怎么 三个就没问题 |
[21:42] | What? | 什么 |
[21:44] | Yeah, if he– | 对啊 如果他 |
[21:45] | Okay, actually, wait. | 这样吧 等等 |
[21:46] | Why don’t we just all jump in the air when he sees us? | 他看过来时候 我们就都跳起来怎么样 |
[21:48] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[21:49] | – Oh, for fuck’s sake. – That’s good. | -老天啊 -不错 |
[21:51] | That’s a good idea. Okay, okay. | 这是个好主意 好吧 好吧 |
[21:52] | I’ll show you. | 这样好了 |
[21:54] | Now there’s four legs. | 这样还有四只脚 |
[21:55] | Yeah, so if you lift one leg up, I lift one leg up, | 对 如果你抬起一只脚 我抬起一只 |
[21:58] | two legs, two feet. | 两条腿 两只脚 |
[21:59] | Yeah, different shoes. | 鞋都不一样 |
[22:02] | Okay, so… | 好了 接下来 |
[22:05] | I’m gonna take two. | 我吃两粒 |
[22:07] | Do you know how strong these are? | 你知道这个劲有多大吗 |
[22:08] | “Yes,” | “当然” |
[22:09] | he says, lying confidently. | 他是这么说的 睁眼说瞎话 |
[22:13] | Greg? Greg, no, please. | 格雷格 格雷格 别 拜托 |
[22:14] | Just don’t take two. | 别一次吃两粒 |
[22:15] | Just take a half and see what happens. | 先吃半个看看怎么样 |
[22:20] | Fuck’s sake. | 天啊 |
[22:22] | Robert, are you my coverage? | 罗伯特 你是我的负责人吗 |
[22:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:26] | Okay. So you fill my orders. | 好 那你就满足我的要求 |
[22:38] | All right, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[22:48] | Lord Oaki… | 奥凯大臣… |
[23:01] | Yeah, sure. | 好 当然了 |
[23:02] | Okay, well, we’re ready to move | 好 只要你准备好了 |
[23:03] | when you are, so just, uh, | 我们就能行动 所以 |
[23:05] | you know, you get in touch, right? | 跟我们保持联系 好吗 |
[23:06] | Okay. Ciao. Ciao ciao. Bye. | 好 再见 再见 |
[23:09] | Sorry, this guy who’s bullish on cryptos | 抱歉 这个家伙很看好加密货币 |
[23:12] | ’cause it’s the only currency that works in space. | 因为这是唯一一个在太空里也管用的货币 |
[23:14] | What’s his thesis? | 他怎么说的 |
[23:16] | Uh, gold bars are too heavy | 金条太沉了 |
[23:17] | and therefore too expensive to take to Mars. | 所以花很多钱才能带上火星 |
[23:22] | So, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:24] | 和那个红毛家伙 | |
[23:27] | 什么意思 | |
[23:29] | Well, I thought we established | 我以为我们都同意 |
[23:30] | what happened was unacceptable. | 不能接受之前发生的那些事 |
[23:31] | 你什么也没说吗 | |
[23:34] | No. | 没有 |
[23:35] | 你的意思是我应该说点什么吗 | |
[23:39] | 如果你遇到这种事情都不说 那这里怎么能变好 | |
[23:42] | ‘Cause I don’t work with men like Kenny. | 我可不会和肯尼那样的人共事 |
[23:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:45] | That’s up to me. | 这都取决于我自己 |
[23:47] | It’s up to me to make that decision for myself. | 我做什么决定由我自己决定 |
[23:50] | 一切都还好吗 | |
[23:52] | 在这里 你看起来不像自己 | |
[23:55] | What are we talking about here? | 我们现在在说什么 |
[23:56] | Why are we getting personal? | 为什么开始说私事了 |
[23:57] | Because I’m your friend, Yasmin. | 因为我是你的朋友 雅思敏 |
[23:59] | I care about you. | 我关心你 |
[23:59] | Why do you think I came here today, huh? | 不然你觉得我今天来这干什么 |
[24:01] | I felt fucking guilty about the position | 你在我面前摆出的姿态 |
[24:03] | you put yourself in in front of me. | 让我感觉很愧疚 |
[24:05] | You think I came to see my sales coverage | 你觉得我是来见我的销售负责人 |
[24:06] | or my friend? | 还是我的朋友 |
[24:06] | Look, what happened to me is what happened to me. | 听着 我经历的事就那样了 |
[24:08] | Okay? How I deal with it is my choice. | 好吗 怎么处理是我自己的选择 |
[24:10] | Okay, then you should do better. | 好吧 那你应该处理得更好点 |
[24:11] | Oh, fuck off, ally. | 去你的 “盟友” |
[24:16] | 祝你宿醉愉快 | |
[24:28] | My parents, uh, | 我父母 |
[24:29] | my parents remarried. | 我父母再婚了 |
[24:30] | Scottish. Russian. | 苏格兰人 俄罗斯人 |
[24:33] | They have big separate lives. | 生活大相径庭 |
[24:37] | I mean, really, they’re– they’re fine. | 实际上 他们挺好的 |
[24:38] | It’s family. | 还是个家庭 |
[24:39] | They’re warm, they’re welcoming. | 他们很热情 很友好 |
[24:41] | They’re… make a huge effort. | 他们 很努力了 |
[24:45] | Do you have any siblings? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[24:51] | A twin. Brother. | 我有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[24:53] | Cute. | 真好 |
[24:55] | And what does he do? | 他是做什么的 |
[24:58] | He plays tennis. | 他打网球 |
[24:59] | Shall I grab us another bottle? | 我要不要去再拿一瓶 |
[25:03] | Harper, I’m a professional. | 哈珀 我可是专业人士 |
[25:09] | Uh, no, to be honest, | 不 说实话 |
[25:10] | I’m sick to my stomach of my professionalism. | 我恨透了自己的职业素养 |
[25:15] | You know, the amount of times I hold my tongue | 有多少次我憋住不吭声 |
[25:16] | when I wanna fucking scream! | 其实心里想要大声尖叫 |
[25:19] | …expectations for consumption and also | …消费预期还有 |
[25:20] | business fixed investment… | 商业固定投资… |
[25:21] | Look, instinctively, | 听着 本能地 |
[25:22] | I wanted to– | 我想要 |
[25:24] | I wanted to keep you close on the desk. | 在团队里把你拉拢在身边 |
[25:27] | You know, I’ve– I’ve been watching | 我一直看着 |
[25:28] | the way that Eric treats you, and, um… | 埃里克对待你的方式 |
[25:33] | he gives and he takes. | 他一边施舍一边索取 |
[25:35] | It’s textbook narcissism. | 典型的自恋狂 |
[25:36] | …our core GDP growth of 2019 | …2019年我们的核心GDP增长 |
[25:38] | was 2.1, so I’m just… | 是2.1 所以我… |
[25:39] | Yeah, I mean, it’s only ’cause he cares. | 对 这只是因为他在乎 |
[25:41] | No– hey, I– I’m not debating that he cares. | 不 我不是说他不在乎 |
[25:44] | Well, we don’t see any evidence… | 我们没有看到任何证据… |
[25:45] | I mean, I– I-I used to feel it, too. | 我以前也是这么想的 |
[25:48] | …inflation below two percent… | …通货膨胀率低于2%… |
[25:51] | Can I ask you something and can you be honest? | 我想问你点事 你能说实话吗 |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[25:55] | Has he ever crossed the line with you? | 他跟你一起时越过界吗 |
[25:58] | Yeah. I mean, he’s scared me. | 有 他吓到过我 |
[26:03] | Like, just the other day, | 前几天的时候 |
[26:04] | he locked me in a meeting room. | 他把我锁在会议室了 |
[26:08] | He what? | 他怎么了 |
[26:10] | I think it was absent-minded, | 我觉得那是无心之失 |
[26:11] | but he, like, | 但是他就那么 |
[26:12] | locked me in, and… | 把我锁进去了 |
[26:15] | I was like… | 我就有点 |
[26:17] | The, like, reptilian part of my brain was like, | 我大脑的本能反应是 |
[26:21] | “How the fuck am I gonna get out?” | “我怎么才能出去” |
[26:24] | How– | 怎么 |
[26:26] | how did that make you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[26:28] | My first thought was… | 我的第一想法是… |
[26:32] | “I might die in here.” | “我可能会死在这了” |
[26:34] | Which is… total bullshit. | 那完全是…胡说八道 |
[26:37] | Like, it’s just a neurological response. | 那只是种神经自主反应 |
[26:40] | It’s not a rational one. | 一点也不理智 |
[26:42] | But he locked you in a room. | 但是他把你锁在一个房间里了 |
[26:47] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[26:50] | I couldn’t… | 我没法… |
[26:52] | breathe. Or, like, I– like, couldn’t catch my breath. | 呼吸 或者说我好像喘不过气 |
[26:55] | Yeah, um, in terms of wages getting over four percent… | 关于工资超过4%… |
[26:58] | He makes me feel… | 他让我觉得… |
[27:01] | …pretty steadily over the last five years and are now… | …在过去五年间都很持久并且现在… |
[27:04] | wages and benefits are now | 薪资和福利都在 |
[27:05] | between three and three and a half percent… | 3%到3.5%之间… |
[27:07] | Special? | 很特别 |
[27:08] | …just for the last couple of years. | …仅仅是最近几年 |
[27:11] | Uh, the biggest part of the gains have come… | 最大份额的收益… |
[27:13] | Yeah. It’s a… | 是啊 那是种 |
[27:16] | It’s a very powerful thing. | 那是种很有力的东西 |
[27:17] | …which is kind of a welcome thing. | …这可以说是件好事 |
[27:20] | Um, you mentioned productivity. | 你提到了生产率 |
[27:23] | So, productivity… | 生产率… |
[27:25] | …is really, uh, | …确实 |
[27:26] | very difficult to predict. | 很难预测 |
[27:29] | Shall we, uh… | 我们要不要 |
[27:31] | Shall we go join the party? | 我们要不要回派对上去 |
[27:32] | Yes. Yes. | 好 当然 |
[27:35] | How have I never noticed… | 我怎么从没注意到 |
[27:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:41] | I think I might cry. | 我觉得我要哭了 |
[27:47] | I don’t wanna know. | 我可不想知道 |
[27:49] | Harper? | 哈珀 |
[27:52] | Oh, my God, look at the Christmas tree! | 天啊 看看圣诞树 |
[27:54] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[27:55] | It’s just a few beers. | 就是喝了几杯啤酒 |
[28:06] | This doesn’t seem like a place… | 这里好像不是… |
[28:09] | truly ambitious people stay very long. | 真正有抱负的人会久留的地方 |
[28:13] | How has all this affected you? | 这些都怎么影响你了 |
[28:19] | Pierpoint are making a contribution to us in Hari’s name. | 皮尔庞特以哈里的名义向我们捐款 |
[28:24] | I’m here on behalf of Coronary UK. | 我是英国冠心病协会的代表 |
[28:26] | I’m on the board. | 我是委员会的 |
[28:29] | Sara wanted the two of us to meet. | 莎拉想让我们两个见一面 |
[28:31] | Why do I suddenly feel like I’m being set up? | 我为什么突然感觉自己都被安排好了 |
[28:36] | God, you are prickly. | 你真是个带刺的家伙 |
[28:38] | Ever have a day off? | 有过休息日吗 |
[28:44] | I just want to know if the bank cares | 我只想知道银行是否在乎 |
[28:47] | whether the person who sat next to Hari is okay. | 坐在哈里旁边的人是否安好 |
[28:56] | I feel like I’m just an… | 我觉得自己在这里… |
[28:58] | accessory here. | 只是个装饰品 |
[29:02] | – Hi. – Sorry. Sorry to interrupt. | -你好 -抱歉 抱歉打扰 |
[29:03] | Do you– do you mind just grabbing a photo, | 你们 你们介意拍张照片吗 |
[29:05] | is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[29:07] | – Sure. – Yeah? Thank you. Thanks. | -没问题 -好吗 谢谢你们 谢谢 |
[29:31] | Greg. Hello? | 我是格雷格 你好 |
[29:34] | A little birdie told me that you got arrested. | 有人告诉我你被逮捕了 |
[29:40] | I was way over | 他们让我停车时 |
[29:42] | when they stopped me. | 我实在喝得太醉了 |
[29:43] | The legal limit is 35 micrograms of alcohol | 法律规定每100毫升呼出的气体 |
[29:47] | per 100 milliliters of breath, | 最多含有35微克酒精 |
[29:48] | and I blew… 34, one under. | 我吹了 34 就差一微克 |
[29:53] | And the superintendent | 于是那个警司 |
[29:55] | had to hand me my keys back. | 不得不把车钥匙还给我 |
[29:57] | And he said… | 然后他说… |
[30:01] | “I know you had a fucking night out.” | “我知道你今晚出去喝酒逍遥了” |
[30:03] | Yeah, he did! | 他当然这么说了 |
[30:05] | He knew! | 他知道了 |
[30:06] | I drove home. | 我开车回家 |
[30:08] | Did a load of gear. | 吸了一大堆毒 |
[30:09] | Watched every episode of Blackadder. | 看完了整部《黑爵士一世》 |
[30:11] | And I came into work the same. | 然后当作没事人一样来公司 |
[30:13] | I– I– I really want to blow coke up somebody’s ass. | 我真的很想往别人的屁眼里射点白粉 |
[30:23] | Ah, it needs to be further up inside the anus. | 必须在屁眼里更深的地方 |
[30:41] | It’s not as glamorous as when Leo did it. | 没有里奥做的时候那么酷炫 |
[30:46] | Shall we have a nightcap? | 睡前喝一杯吗 |
[30:48] | Join our bosses? | 加入我们的老板 |
[30:49] | Uh, they’ll be, uh, commiserating. | 他们肯定会…面露同情 |
[30:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:56] | Kaspar’s, uh, retiring. | 卡斯帕要退休了 |
[31:00] | Why? As of when? | 为什么 什么时候开始的 |
[31:03] | He said he wanted to, uh, | 他说他想 |
[31:04] | spend more time with his family. | 多陪陪家人 |
[31:10] | Yup. | 对 |
[31:11] | Clement’s only client hangs up his boots. | 克莱门特唯一的客户要抛弃他了 |
[31:15] | We’re watching your chances of a job at the end of this fall in real time. | 我们很可能这个秋天就会看到你失业了 |
[31:36] | There you are. | 好样的 |
[31:42] | Will we be writing his business? | 我们能签下他吗 |
[31:44] | I’ll give you the first ticket. | 我可以给你第一张单子 |
[31:47] | Don’t think so, no. | 我想不行 没戏 |
[31:49] | Yeah, I could sort of tell by the body language. | 也是 我能从他肢体语言上看出来 |
[31:54] | Fuck it. It’s just one client. | 去他的 也就一个客户 |
[31:57] | Why are you being nice to me? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[31:59] | – What? – You’re being nice to me. | -什么 -你对我太好了 |
[32:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:02] | What a ridiculous question. | 这问题太可笑了 |
[32:04] | Have I not been? | 我以前对你不好吗 |
[32:04] | No. Not particularly, | 不 不怎么好 |
[32:06] | and it seems weirdly timed. | 而且这个时机显得很怪异 |
[32:10] | Have a glass of water, Yas. | 喝水清醒下吧 小雅 |
[32:11] | And I’ll forget what you just said. | 我就忘了你刚说的话 |
[32:13] | Is it ’cause you wanna change? | 是因为你想改变吗 |
[32:14] | Or because you’re worried about the consequences of your actions? | 还是因为你担心自己行为的后果 |
[32:17] | Consequences of my actions? | 我行为的后果 |
[32:19] | What am I, a criminal? | 我怎么 是个罪犯吗 |
[32:21] | What’s my crime? | 我的罪名是什么 |
[32:23] | You– you don’t remember? | 你 你不记得了 |
[32:25] | Well, we could ask Maxim, | 那我们可以问问马克西姆 |
[32:27] | ’cause that’s why he just walked. | 因为那是他不签我们的原因 |
[32:28] | All right, and that’s a criminal offence now, is it? | 行啊 那算是个罪名了吗 是吗 |
[32:31] | Put a fucking name on it | 如果你要指责别人 |
[32:31] | if you’re going to accuse someone of something, yeah? | 先想好名字再血口喷人 懂吗 |
[32:37] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我不用了 谢谢 |
[32:41] | I can’t believe you would bring that up, | 不敢相信你还提起这事了 |
[32:43] | whatever I told you in confidence | 我私底下跟你说的那些事 |
[32:45] | that I don’t like what drinking does to me, Yasmin. | 我不喜欢酒后的自己 雅思敏 |
[32:50] | Why do you bring that side out of me? | 你为什么要让我变成那样 |
[32:53] | He walked because you can’t separate | 他走了是因为你无法区分 |
[32:55] | the personal and the professional. | 私人感情和专业素养 |
[32:56] | That’s why it’s separate. | 那两者有区分是有原因的 |
[33:16] | Uh, have a drink with me, yeah? | 跟我喝一杯吧 好吗 |
[33:18] | I’ll pay. | 我付钱 |
[33:19] | It’s an open bar. | 这是免费酒吧 |
[33:21] | Yeah, I need some, uh, | 对 我需要一些 |
[33:23] | I need some… | 我需要一些 |
[33:25] | I need some in– | 我需要一些投 |
[33:26] | investment advice. | 投资建议 |
[33:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:32] | Oh, okay. Bye then, bye, friend! | 好吧 你走吧 拜 朋友 |
[33:35] | Bye, friend! | 拜 朋友 |
[33:37] | Bye! | 拜 |
[33:39] | Why are you screaming? | 你喊什么 |
[33:41] | Let’s get you some fresh air. | 我们出去呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[33:42] | I don’t want to fucking go home. | 我才不想回家呢 |
[33:44] | I don’t wanna go home. | 我不想回家 |
[33:50] | You’re so fucking short. | 你太他妈矮了 |
[33:53] | It makes me feel like– | 这让我感觉 |
[33:54] | like a giant. | 感觉像个巨人 |
[33:56] | Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[34:00] | I’m just gonna take… | 我就这样… |
[34:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:28] | You guys are really close, aren’t you? | 你们关系很好 对吧 |
[34:32] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[34:33] | School. | 校友 |
[34:34] | No, but you… | 不 但你 |
[34:36] | You look at each other like you really know each other. | 你们看彼此的样子像是非常了解对方 |
[34:43] | Sorry, I’m not… | 抱歉 我不 |
[34:44] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[34:50] | I’ll go and get you boys a drink. | 我去给你们拿酒 |
[36:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:53] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[37:04] | Do you like my body? | 你喜欢我的身体吗 |
[37:06] | Yes. | 喜欢 |
[37:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:23] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[37:27] | I wanna feel how much you want me. | 我想感受下你有多想要我 |
[38:34] | Are you gonna come for me? | 你会为我射精吗 |
[38:36] | Yes. | 会 |
[38:40] | Tell me when you’re close, | 快射时告诉我 |
[38:41] | like a good boy. | 做个乖孩子 |
[38:46] | I’m close. | 我快射了 |
[38:47] | Yeah? Finish yourself off. | 是吗 自己撸吧 |
[39:11] | Eat it. | 吃掉 |
[39:16] | What? | 什么 |
[39:19] | Sorry, um… was that too much? | 抱歉 那样太过火了吗 |
[40:25] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[40:26] | Greg! Greg! | 格雷格 格雷格 |
[40:43] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[40:45] | Can someone call an ambulance, please? | 快打电话叫救护车 |
[40:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[40:48] | You got a phone? | 你有电话吗 |
[40:48] | Yeah. | 有 |
[40:51] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
[40:53] | Greg. Greg, can you hear me? | 格雷格 格雷格 你能听见吗 |
[40:56] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
[40:56] | He’s still breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[40:58] | He’s, uh, he’s still breathing, | 他 他还有呼吸 |
[40:59] | but he’s not responding. | 但没反应 |
[41:00] | So, where are you for Christmas? | 你圣诞节去哪里过 |
[41:04] | With my parents. | 和我父母一起过 |
[41:09] | And… uh, do you get on with them, you know? | 那你和他们关系好吗 |
[41:15] | Um, yeah. | 算吧 |
[41:18] | Cool. | 不错 |
[41:25] | Sometimes the loneliest place can be in a room | 有时候最寂寞的地方是 |
[41:27] | with the people who are supposed to love you. | 和本该爱你的人共处一室 |
[41:33] | How fucked are you? | 你到底有多受创伤啊 |
[41:54] | You’re a fucking child and a fucking addict. | 你就是个幼稚鬼和瘾君子 |
[41:57] | Guess we can add Greg to your list of casualties. | 我猜格雷格也可以上你的受害者列表了 |
[42:07] | Don’t fucking touch me. | 别碰我 |
[42:42] | Mornin’. | 早啊 |
[42:51] | I’m not going in. | 我不去上班了 |
[43:00] | Oh, will I? | 是吗 |
[43:05] | Exactly. There’s… | 没错 有个… |
[43:08] | There’s too many other… | 有很多其他的… |
[43:10] | you know, I’ve… | 我已经… |
[43:11] | I’ve seen them from the inside. | 我从里面看过他们 |
[43:14] | Yeah, suffice to say I’ve got a headache this end. | 对 可以说我这边头疼的很 |
[43:18] | So hungover, it feels like it’s happening to someone else. | 宿醉太严重了 感觉发生在别人身上 |
[43:22] | Yeah, this hangover would honestly kill a small child. | 对 这种宿醉真能干掉一个小孩 |
[43:26] | No, no, exactly. | 不不 也不是 |
[43:29] | There’s too many other… | 有很多别的… |
[43:32] | No, I mean if– if they had it– | 不 如果 如果他们有… |
[43:34] | 该送给拥有一切的女孩什么好呢 证明她愿意奉献 | |
[43:35] | No, no, I’m not– | 不不 我不是 |
[43:36] | I’m not condoning child abuse. | 我不是说他虐待儿童 |
[43:37] | I actually went shooting with Ghislaine before it all kicked off. | 在这事发生前我还和吉莱纳一起去打猎呢 |
[43:43] | Yeah, yeah, the big man. | 对 那个大个子 |
[43:44] | The guy who runs our cross product desk. | 我们跨产品销售团队的经理 |
[43:46] | Not in today. | 今天不行 |
[43:48] | Rumors flying everywhere. | 全是谣言 |
[43:49] | Probably got bid away. | 可能拿不到项目了 |
[44:00] | Did you feel threatened? | 你感觉受到威胁了吗 |
[44:04] | I… can’t be sure | 我…不确定 |
[44:05] | that he didn’t lock the door for privacy. | 他锁门是不是为了隐私 |
[44:08] | Did he take out the key? | 他拿走钥匙了吗 |
[44:11] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[44:14] | But you were scared? | 但你很害怕对吗 |
[44:17] | Motivation’s not the issue. | 动机不是问题 |
[44:20] | Locking a female graduate | 违背女实习生的意愿 |
[44:21] | in the office against her will is totally unacceptable. | 把她锁在办公室里是绝对不允许的 |
[44:30] | Did he lock you in? | 他把你锁里面了吗 |
[44:33] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[44:36] | Why are you mincing your words? | 你为什么沉默不语 |
[44:37] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[44:39] | We don’t want you to say anything. | 我们不想让你说什么 |
[44:41] | We just want to know what happened. | 只想知道发生了什么 |
[44:44] | I could have got up and left. | 我完全可以站起来离开 |
[44:47] | Could you? | 是吗 |
[44:48] | And did you feel you could have? | 你觉得你能这么做吗 |
[44:55] | Maybe not. | 或许不 |
[44:57] | Did Eric, | 埃里克 |
[44:59] | knowingly or unknowingly, | 故意或无意地 |
[45:02] | lock you in a meeting room against your will? | 在你不情愿的情况不下把你锁进了会议室 |
[45:08] | He did. | 是 |
[45:10] | We’ve already spoken to him. | 我们已经跟他谈过了 |
[45:12] | I just needed to hear it from you. | 我只需要听你说 |
[45:16] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的事 |
[45:26] | I have to sign an NDA? | 我要签保密协议吗 |
[45:29] | It’s in everybody’s interest that you sign. | 你签了对所有人都好 |
[45:32] | Do I get time to read it? | 我有时间读一下吗 |
[45:34] | We hate to put you through this, | 我们也不希望让你经历这些 |
[45:36] | but we’ve been speaking to Eric’s representatives all weekend, | 但我们整个周末都在和埃里克的律师交涉 |
[45:39] | and these are his severance terms, not ours. | 这些是他的遣散条款 不是我们的 |
[45:43] | The only thing to avoid a tribunal, | 唯一不用上庭的方法 |
[45:45] | which, reputationally… he didn’t want. | 而且为了名声 他也不愿意上庭 |
[45:49] | That is a lot simpler for him. | 这对他来说简单得多 |
[45:53] | For you, too. | 对你也是 |
[45:55] | Harper… | 哈珀 |
[45:57] | wouldn’t Pierpoint be better off? | 他走了皮尔庞特不是会更好吗 |
[46:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:34] | This is really sweet. | 真贴心 |
[46:38] | I slept, like, 17 hours. | 我大概睡了17个小时 |
[46:41] | Unbroken. | 连续的 |
[46:43] | Luxurious. | 真奢侈 |
[46:46] | You know how after people get, like… | 你知道在人们有了 比如 |
[46:49] | shelter and family, | 房子和家庭后 |
[46:52] | they yearn to be… | 他们更渴望 |
[46:54] | I don’t know, um, actualized? | 说不好 实现梦想 |
[46:58] | Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. | 马斯洛需求层次论 |
[46:58] | 人有生理 安全 归属与爱 尊重和自我实现五个等级需求 | |
[47:01] | I had a motivational psych class. | 我上过动机心理学课 |
[47:04] | Wow. Get you. | 瞧你厉害的 |
[47:07] | I read it in this. | 我在杂志上读到的 |
[47:14] | Greg, you have a great life. | 格雷格 你有个很棒的生活 |
[47:18] | It’s actually kind of insulting | 但你去不自知 |
[47:20] | that you don’t see that. | 这点有点侮辱人 |
[47:22] | Greglit! | 格蕾宝贝 |
[47:23] | Supper’s on the table. | 晚餐在桌上了 |
[47:24] | Coming, Mummy! | 来了 妈 |
[47:29] | Are you staying? | 你要留下吗 |
[47:32] | Nah. | 不了 |
[47:33] | Okay. Cool. | 行 好 |
[47:37] | – Greg. – Yeah? | -格雷格 -什么事 |
[47:40] | Do you think Eric is a bad person? | 你觉得埃里克是个坏人吗 |
[47:43] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[47:46] | I just work with him, you know. | 我只是跟他共事 |
[47:53] | Right. | 也对 |