时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[00:46] | Okay, thank you. Bye. | 好 谢谢 拜 |
[00:49] | Are you telegenic? | 你上镜吗 |
[00:51] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[00:51] | Your RIF day speech. | 你的裁员日演讲 |
[00:53] | We’ll all be watching. | 我们都会看着 |
[00:53] | 石油处于观望状态导致股票下跌 | |
[00:55] | They actually broadcast them? | 他们会直播吗 |
[00:57] | Yep. | 对 |
[00:58] | I thought that was a joke. | 我以为那是个笑话 |
[01:00] | Yasmin. | 雅思敏 |
[01:02] | Bonjour. | 早上好 |
[01:04] | 周六该穿什么衣服 邀请函说日式风格正装 | |
[01:09] | 亚洲风格就行 | |
[01:12] | My boyfriend’s learning how to make sushi. | 我男友在学着做寿司 |
[01:14] | He lost his job, | 他失业了 |
[01:15] | so he’s setting up this supper club thing, | 所以开始办这种晚餐社交的活动 |
[01:16] | and I’m inviting all the grad class for a pre-RIF dinner. | 我请了所有同学参加裁员日前的晚餐 |
[01:20] | Bit of Whispering Angel… | 一点天使蜜语鸡尾酒 |
[01:21] | Okay. It sounds totally disgusting, | 好吧 听着恶心透了 |
[01:23] | so of course, I’m totally in. | 所以我一定要去 |
[01:26] | And tell me, | 对了 |
[01:27] | what’s this about 100 sterling? | 这个一百镑是怎么回事 |
[01:30] | Well, uh, Seb’s taking care of the food and the booze, | 塞巴要准备食物和酒水 |
[01:33] | so he’s charging 100 quid a head. | 所以他要收一百镑的人头费 |
[01:37] | I– I can take care of the cash. | 我帮你出钱就好了 |
[01:38] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[01:39] | Just don’t tell him. | 别告诉他就行 |
[01:40] | Cool. Thank you. | 酷 谢谢 |
[01:41] | – Okay. – Thank you very much. | -客气 -非常感谢 |
[01:46] | Hi, Harper. | 哈珀 |
[01:47] | Hi, take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[01:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:54] | How are you feeling about everything? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[01:57] | Yeah, fine. Good. | 嗯 挺好的 |
[01:59] | Good. I just wanted a brief word. | 很好 我就想和你说两句 |
[02:01] | I know you’re under enough pressure | 我知道裁员日将近 |
[02:03] | with RIF approaching, but, | 你的压力很大 但是 |
[02:06] | we know Eric paid you early, | 我们知道埃里克提前给你发工资了 |
[02:08] | and more than he should have. | 还比他应该付的要多 |
[02:10] | He acted unilaterally, | 这是他的个人行为 |
[02:11] | and now that Daria’s inherited | 现在达莉娅接手了 |
[02:13] | his budgetary decisions… | 他的预算决定 |
[02:15] | For better or worse. | 不管好坏 |
[02:18] | I have no idea how a structure was in place | 我都不知道公司还有这样的政策 |
[02:21] | for him to even do that. | 允许他这么做 |
[02:22] | It’s not on you at all, | 这完全不怪你 |
[02:23] | so just don’t feel guilty about it. | 所以不用感到内疚 |
[02:26] | Look, all of the grads have their bonuses now, | 听着 所有实习生都拿到奖金了 |
[02:29] | and while we expect them to be discreet around compensation, | 尽管我们希望他们能对自己的薪水保密 |
[02:32] | we know they’re only human. | 我们也知道大家都是凡人 |
[02:34] | In your case, though, | 但你的情况特殊 |
[02:35] | we are gonna have to demand your discretion. | 我们必须要求你严格保密 |
[02:39] | I could see why you wouldn’t want that to come out. | 我知道为什么你不希望我的奖金披露 |
[02:42] | I won’t say a word if that helps you. | 如果能帮到你们 我一个字都不会说 |
[02:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:48] | My silence is legally bound, though, right? So… | 从法律上来说我也不能说 对吧 所以 |
[02:55] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[02:56] | Right. | 好吧 |
[03:02] | Mate, there’s a reason they call him Octopus, you know. | 哥们 他叫章鱼是有原因的 |
[03:05] | He’s very handsy. | 他特别毛手毛脚 |
[03:06] | I have it on good authority that at the entry-level… | 我从可靠渠道获知 在入门级别… |
[03:09] | How was your New Year’s? | 你的新年过得如何 |
[03:12] | Fine, thanks. | 挺好 谢谢 |
[03:14] | Loose, innit? | 输 对吧 |
[03:15] | You’re very quiet. | 你很安静 |
[03:16] | You slingin’ any biz my way this morning? | 你今早照我的方法交易了吗 |
[03:17] | Or being a snide rat and trading away? | 还是边嘲笑边自己交易了 |
[03:20] | Guys? | 各位 |
[03:21] | Hey, welcome back! | 欢迎大家回来 |
[03:22] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[03:24] | I think we should kickstart the year | 我觉得今年应该从 |
[03:26] | with some account consolidation. | 加强与一些客户的联系开始 |
[03:29] | Okay? This is a list of accounts | 好吗 这份列表上的客户 |
[03:31] | that need to feel some love. | 需要感受到一些关爱 |
[03:35] | Daria, you wanted to see me? | 达莉娅 你想见我吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:37] | Take a seat. It’s important you stay for this. | 坐吧 你应该过来听听 |
[03:42] | Right. So, short-term, can I ask that you check in with your guys | 好了 短期交易 我希望你们联系客户 |
[03:44] | and make sure that we’re still top three of their brokers? | 确保我们依然是对方前三的交易员 |
[03:47] | I don’t need to be told to call my client. | 我不需要别人告诉我联系我的客户 |
[03:53] | We know that a lot of our clients, | 我们都知道许多客户 |
[03:55] | tell their execution desks to allocate business | 让他们的执行台通过 |
[03:57] | on a points-based system. | 积分制系统分配业务 |
[03:58] | This is giving greater weight | 这意味着销售之间 |
[04:00] | to collaboration | 合作互助 |
[04:01] | among salespeople. Okay? | 变得更为重要 好吗 |
[04:03] | They’re not paying us to be individuals. | 他们不是付钱给我们个人 |
[04:05] | So I want more co-coverage. | 我希望有更多合作销售 |
[04:08] | More shared sales credits. | 分享销售业绩 |
[04:09] | Sounds like collectivism. | 听着像集体主义 |
[04:12] | Well, clients are dealing with Pierpoint as an institution, | 客户是把皮尔庞特当作一个公司来进行合作 |
[04:15] | not as individuals. | 而不是个人 |
[04:16] | There is no version of this | 我是不可能 |
[04:18] | where anyone shares my account. | 让任何人与我分享客户 |
[04:22] | What account? | 什么客户 |
[04:26] | I thought Kaspar had retired. | 我以为卡斯帕退休了 |
[04:29] | Which leaves, uh… | 那就是 |
[04:31] | Which leaves you where, exactly? | 那你究竟会怎么样呢 |
[04:34] | Fucked, I assume. | 大概是操蛋了吧 |
[04:37] | Like everyone else with a certain something between their legs. | 就像其他人两腿中间的东西一样 |
[04:42] | I wonder what “personal reasons” Eric left for. | 真好奇埃里克离职的”私人原因”是什么 |
[04:48] | Or was he sacrificed on the altar of politics? | 或者他是被献祭给政治纷争了 |
[04:53] | We’ll finish it there. | 会开完了 |
[04:54] | Okay, thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[04:56] | All right. Make those calls. | 好了 开始打电话吧 |
[05:04] | By the way, if Daria has asked you to do anything for CPS, | 对了 如果达莉娅让你帮跨产品销售做事 |
[05:07] | I’m telling you to ignore it. | 听我的 你就忽略 |
[05:08] | Not our desk, not our problem. | 不是我们部门 不管我们的事 |
[05:13] | What do you reckon happened to Eric? | 你觉得埃里克怎么了 |
[05:17] | Aren’t you pally with the girl on his desk? | 你不是和他部门的那个女孩关系挺好吗 |
[05:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:20] | I don’t think she does either. | 我觉得她也不知道 |
[05:22] | I’ve heard four different stories, | 我听说了四个版本 |
[05:24] | so it has to be something political. | 所以肯定跟政治有关 |
[05:26] | Well, I mean, we all know how he behaved on the floor. | 反正我们都知道他在公司是什么样 |
[05:28] | Yas, that’s the business. | 小雅 那是工作 |
[05:30] | You don’t get fired for that. | 你不会因为这个被开除 |
[05:32] | If he got fired at all. | 如果他真是被解雇的话 |
[05:36] | Hey, Yasmin, mind if we have a quick chat, early Monday? | 雅思敏 我们周一早上能简单谈谈吗 |
[05:40] | I can do now if you want? | 如果你想的话现在就行 |
[05:41] | No. It’s not really Friday material. | 不了 这不适合周五谈 |
[05:43] | And besides, Penrith is calling and I must heed its call. | 而且彭瑞斯在召唤了 我必须听从它的召唤 |
[05:49] | A weekend of casual racism, | 一周末的种族歧视玩笑 |
[05:51] | but also really rather good wine. | 但还有非常上乘的红酒 |
[05:54] | Is this something I should be worried about? | 是什么我该担心的事吗 |
[05:56] | You know, with RIF? | 和裁员日有关吗 |
[05:57] | No. No, no, no. Well… | 不不 不是 |
[06:00] | No. Let’s just, uh, | 不 我们就 |
[06:02] | just keep it off the desk. | 就别在公司谈了 |
[06:03] | Good weekend, all. | 周末愉快 各位 |
[06:19] | Why are you so ready to leave Pierpoint? | 你为什么这么坚决离开皮尔庞特 |
[06:22] | I don’t think they really know what to do with me. | 我觉得他们不知道该怎么用我 |
[06:25] | I don’t think they value me. | 我觉得他们不重视我 |
[06:28] | You sure you’re not just jumping before you’re pushed? | 你确定你不是在被开除之前先自己离职吗 |
[06:31] | Pierpoint are swinging the scythe soon, right? | 皮尔庞特马上要大刀阔斧裁员了 对吧 |
[06:34] | Don’t they make you do trial by television? | 我听说他们是通过电视播放审核过程 |
[06:36] | Seems a bit medieval. | 感觉有点中世纪 |
[06:38] | I don’t think Pierpoint ever let truly talented people rise early. | 我觉得皮尔庞特不会让真正有才华的人早升迁 |
[06:41] | It’s a very political place. | 那边政治斗争很严重 |
[06:43] | What makes you think GS will be any different? | 那你为什么认为高盛不是这样吗 |
[06:45] | Aren’t we all the same? | 我们不都是一路人吗 |
[06:48] | An institution is its people. | 员工成就公司 |
[06:50] | And Goldman’s Goldman. | 高盛就是高盛 |
[06:58] | Can I keep this? | 这个我能留着吗 |
[07:01] | I’ll bring it back. | 我会送回来的 |
[07:06] | Harper? Did you touch base with Nicole | 哈珀 你跟妮可联系过吗 |
[07:08] | after her performance at Christmas? | 在她圣诞节的那出闹剧后 |
[07:13] | Okay, well, could you, uh, | 好 那你能不能 |
[07:14] | set up a sit-down for Monday? | 周一安排一次会面 |
[07:17] | Okay. I’ll feed back. | 好 我会想你汇报的 |
[07:19] | We should go together. | 我们该一起去 |
[07:21] | We just– we don’t let grads meet clients alone pre-RIF. | 我们只是 裁员日前不让实习生单独见客户 |
[07:25] | And can I get some decks done pre? | 能给我提前准备一些投资资料吗 |
[07:28] | I don’t think that’s gonna be necessary. | 我觉得没必要 |
[07:29] | She doesn’t really read stuff like that. | 她不会看那些东西 |
[07:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:34] | You know best. | 你最清楚了 |
[07:36] | If anyone needs me at 9:30, | 如果有人9点半要见我 |
[07:37] | tell ’em I’ve gone for my thirty-minute morning Richard, | 告诉他们我在和理查德开半小时的晨会 |
[07:39] | and I’ll be totally off comms. | 我会全面下线 |
[07:41] | If they want a price, | 如果他们想要价 |
[07:42] | make one up. | 给个高点的 |
[07:45] | Orders in the toilet, | 生意烂到爆炸 |
[07:46] | and still we climb higher! | 我们要更加努力了 |
[07:53] | Clement? | 克莱门特 |
[07:56] | Clement? | 克莱门特 |
[07:59] | We need to catch up formally on Monday. | 我们周一要好好谈谈 |
[08:06] | You know, surely Kaspar can only… | 我想卡斯帕一定只能 |
[08:09] | ski or garden for a finite amount of time? | 在短时间内滑雪或弄园艺吧 |
[08:12] | You know, we’ve got an over-under in the office | 知道吗 我们办公室里开赌局了 |
[08:14] | on, uh, when he’s gonna murder his wife. | 关于他会什么时候杀了他妻子 |
[08:17] | Or himself. | 或自杀 |
[08:18] | What’s it been like without him? | 他不在后情况如何 |
[08:19] | Well, as you can imagine, | 你也能想象 |
[08:21] | things have changed. | 事情都改变了 |
[08:22] | For one, we are moving our operations to… | 首先 我们把公司搬到了 |
[08:27] | London. | 伦敦 |
[08:28] | That’s great. | 那很好 |
[08:30] | Yeah. Brexit’s a 20-year problem. | 对 英国脱欧是个20年的问题 |
[08:33] | This just makes sense for us. | 搬过来对我们有好处 |
[08:34] | Our new mandate’s, uh, | 我们的新委托 |
[08:36] | more complex products. | 是更加复杂的产品 |
[08:38] | Are you still gonna be trading single stocks? | 但你们还会交易单只股票吗 |
[08:41] | You’re a great time. | 跟你在一起很开心 |
[08:43] | We just, uh… | 我们只是 |
[08:45] | need a little more than Clement has to offer. | 克莱门特提供的服务还不足够 |
[08:50] | Look, let’s just do a trial period. | 听着 我们先来段试用期吧 |
[08:53] | From next week, | 下周起 |
[08:53] | I’ll be a permanent hire, | 我就能成为正式员工了 |
[08:55] | so I’ll be able to service you properly. | 我可以全心全意服务你们 |
[08:57] | And we’ll do our usual calls, | 我们就照常打电话 |
[08:58] | and if it doesn’t work, then… | 如果那不管用 就… |
[09:03] | Look, I know you don’t wanna lose Pierpoint’s research. | 你肯定不想失去皮尔庞特的市场调研 |
[09:04] | I can read. | 我自己会读 |
[09:06] | I don’t need someone to read to me. | 我不需要别人念给我听 |
[09:09] | I need someone with a view. | 我需要一个有远见的人 |
[09:10] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[09:12] | I have proper responsibility now. | 我现在要正式担起责任了 |
[09:16] | My primary coverage can’t be | 我的主要负责人不能是 |
[09:17] | an old man and a kid, okay? | 一个老头和一个毛小子 |
[09:21] | You know they won’t hire me without you? | 你知道失去了你他们就不会雇我了吗 |
[09:24] | That’s not my problem. | 那不是我的麻烦 |
[09:30] | This feels like a breakup. | 感觉像分手一样 |
[09:33] | We were never really together. | 我们也没在一起过 |
[09:36] | – Yes, sir? – Stay for one drink. | -好的 先生 -留下喝一杯吧 |
[09:38] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[09:50] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[09:52] | Wyndham wants a private catch-up with me on Monday. | 温德姆想周一私下见见我 |
[09:55] | Shall I just email him? | 我应该给他发个邮件吗 |
[09:56] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[09:58] | you should stop trying to control the universe. | 你应该别试着去掌控一切 |
[10:01] | One sentence and he’s ruined my whole weekend. | 一句话 他就把我的周末全毁了 |
[10:03] | It’s fucking selfish. | 太自私了 |
[10:05] | Do you need some help with that? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[10:08] | No. | 不用了 |
[10:09] | I can handle myself around a salmon. | 我自己能搞定一条三文鱼 |
[10:12] | Listen, I appreciate you fleecing your colleagues on my behalf. | 听着 我很感谢你替我敲诈你同事 |
[10:16] | It’s efficient wealth redistribution. | 这是资源合理再分配 |
[10:19] | Do you think I’m charging too much? | 你觉得我收费太高了吗 |
[10:21] | You know, for a first go? | 作为第一次 |
[10:22] | I think it’s gonna be great. | 我觉得会很棒的 |
[10:25] | And I sent an email out downgrading the theme of the evening. | 我发了封邮件降级了今晚的聚会主题 |
[10:28] | It is now “dandy.” | 现在叫”优雅男士” |
[10:31] | Do not mention Asia. Okay? | 别提亚洲的事 好吗 |
[10:33] | All right, um, | 好吧 |
[10:34] | I need to remove the Akira soundtrack from the playlist. | 那我得把《亚基拉》配乐移出播放列表 |
[10:44] | I think Robert’s coming. | 我想罗伯特也要来 |
[10:46] | I fucking blanket messaged the entire grad group | 我直接群发了所有毕业生 |
[10:48] | and he saw it, so… | 他看到了 所以… |
[10:52] | Speaking of which, | 说起来 |
[10:56] | I’m really sorry if I overreacted at the party. | 我很抱歉在派对上反应过激了 |
[10:58] | – I’m like really– – It’s fine. Anyway, I swear, | -我真的 -没事的 不管怎样 我发誓 |
[11:00] | nothing’s happening anymore, | 我们之间什么都没有了 |
[11:01] | whatever it was, you know? | 不管以前那算什么 |
[11:05] | Cool. | 好 |
[11:15] | My God. My fucking mum. | 我的天啊 我老妈 |
[11:17] | She’s like, “I need to see you,” all in caps. | 她说”我要见你” 全是大写字母 |
[11:20] | I just gave her Christmas. | 我刚陪她完圣诞节 |
[11:35] | Salaam. | 你好啊 |
[11:36] | Salaam. | 你好 |
[11:42] | 我受不了你爸爸了 | |
[11:45] | Stop being so indulgent. | 别老那么纵容他 |
[11:48] | 我知道我不该让你承担这些 | |
[11:51] | 但就一次也好 别把我当成你母亲 | |
[11:54] | 就像朋友一样对待我 好吗 | |
[11:56] | You know, I’ve never really thought of you as a mother, so… | 我也从来没把你当成过母亲 所以 |
[11:59] | But I will drink your wine. | 但我会把你的酒喝了 |
[12:05] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[12:07] | Do you have any clue what you’re doing? | 你到底知不知道要怎么做 |
[12:08] | We can just order in. No one would know. | 我们可以点外卖 没人会知道的 |
[12:11] | No, I’ll know. | 不 我自己知道 |
[12:12] | And she increasingly thinks I’m a fucking idiot, | 而且她会越来越觉得我是个傻瓜了 |
[12:14] | so I don’t wanna give her more proof. | 我不想再次证明她是对的 |
[12:18] | These are my degenerate uni mates. | 这些是我颓废的大学朋友 |
[12:20] | They’re hungover, | 他们都宿醉着呢 |
[12:21] | their natural state. | 他们的常态 |
[12:24] | Sorry, excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[12:27] | Fuck me! Fuck! | 我了个去 操 |
[12:29] | I need some fucking painkillers. | 我需要来点止疼药 |
[12:33] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[12:34] | Relax! I’ll go. I’ll get some. | 放松点 我去 我去买 |
[12:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[12:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:40] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[12:58] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[13:01] | What? What’s the point unless you spend it, eh? | 怎么了 钱要是不花还有什么用 |
[13:05] | Well, if I was that kind of person, | 如果我是那种人 |
[13:06] | I would say that this screams new money. | 我会说你这行头充满了暴发户气息 |
[13:13] | Let’s hope she’s impressed. | 希望她会喜欢吧 |
[13:25] | Hello, mate. | 你好伙计 |
[13:29] | Seb. | 我是塞巴 |
[13:32] | I think we’ve actually met. | 我想我们其实见过面 |
[13:33] | I’m Robert. | 我是罗伯特 |
[13:35] | Fuck. Fuck, yeah. | 对 对 没错 |
[13:36] | Shit. The– the pub, right? | 在酒馆里 对吧 |
[13:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:39] | Sorry. Sorry, I would shake your hand, | 抱歉 抱歉 我想和你握手 |
[13:41] | but I got a critical injury– | 但是我手伤得挺严重 |
[13:44] | Lefty… | 左撇子 |
[13:44] | Yeah. Fuck it, shake the other one. | 对 去它的 来握这只手 |
[13:48] | Cheers. | 给你的 |
[13:50] | Nice one. | 不错 |
[13:53] | I guess you didn’t get the memo. | 我猜你没收到之后的邮件 |
[13:56] | No. | 没有 |
[13:57] | Right, yeah, we kinda sanded down | 对 我们稍稍修改了 |
[13:58] | the edges of the theme a little bit | 有点敏感的主题 |
[14:00] | for, um, political reasons. | 因为政治原因 |
[14:06] | – Hey, man! – Hey, man. What up? | -你好 兄弟 -你好伙计 你来了 |
[14:08] | How you doin’? | 你还好吗 |
[14:09] | – How are you? – Yeah, it’s good to see you. | -你好吗 -不错 很高兴见到你 |
[14:16] | – Okay. – Cool. Yeah, cool. | -好 -好 没事 很好 |
[14:31] | What are you doing, guys? | 你们在干什么 孩子们 |
[14:34] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[14:35] | What you got? Hold on. | 你拿了什么 等一下 |
[14:37] | Look, I got your favorite stuff. | 看 我拿了你最喜欢的 |
[14:39] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[14:44] | You’re gonna get it! | 你会遭报应的 |
[14:45] | You’re gonna– | 你会 |
[14:46] | You’re gonna get it! | 我会来复仇的 |
[14:48] | You’re gonna get the tickle monster! | 挠痒痒怪要来找你了 |
[14:51] | You’re gonna get the tickle monster! | 挠痒痒怪来找你了 |
[14:54] | All right. Ouch! That’s– | 好了 疼 那 |
[14:57] | That’s not even a little nice. | 一点也不友好 |
[15:08] | Goldman. | 高盛 |
[15:10] | Hello? Hi, yeah. | 你好 你好 对 |
[15:12] | Gus Sackey. Yeah. | 我是加斯·萨基 没错 |
[15:17] | He’s been away. GS. | 他要走了 去高盛 |
[15:20] | He has the emotional intelligence of a ten-year-old. | 他情商和十岁小孩差不多 |
[15:24] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[15:27] | Why do you like him? | 你为什么喜欢他 |
[15:30] | Is it ’cause he was born rich and you, like, what, | 是因为他家里富裕 所以你就 |
[15:33] | look up to that? | 仰慕他吗 |
[15:35] | Are you sure that he even likes you? | 你能确定他喜欢你吗 |
[15:39] | I think he likes me more than you do at the moment. | 我觉得现在他比你更喜欢我 |
[15:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:58] | Do you want me to get it? | 你想让我结账吗 |
[16:02] | He turned off the tap. | 他把赊账的账单停了 |
[16:05] | Good for him. | 真厉害 |
[16:08] | I presume that’s why it’s actually over this time. | 难怪你说这次真的结束了 |
[16:15] | Do you think your father or his money | 要是我二十年前就离开他了 |
[16:16] | would still be in your life | 你认为你的生活 |
[16:18] | if I had left him 20 years ago? | 还会有你父亲和他的钱吗 |
[16:21] | Because I wanted to. | 因为我当时就想离开 |
[16:24] | Don’t waste your life | 别把时间浪费在 |
[16:26] | with someone who doesn’t fulfil you. | 无法让你满意的人身上 |
[16:33] | I can’t leave him in a worse state | 我不能就这么丢下他 |
[16:35] | than when I found him. | 他现在比之前还糟 |
[16:38] | A person that does that is the worst. | 这样做的人才是最坏的 |
[16:41] | You aren’t responsible for him. | 你不需要对他负责 |
[16:49] | I may not understand some of the choices you’ve made… | 或许我不理解你的一些选择… |
[16:54] | your career. | 比如你的职业 |
[16:57] | But I’m happy you have some freedom to make them. | 但我很高兴你有权做出选择 |
[17:01] | I envy it. | 我很嫉妒 |
[17:05] | It’s a privilege. | 这是种特权 |
[17:08] | And you need to pay the bill. | 而且你不需要付房租 |
[17:12] | 确实是种特权 | |
[17:14] | But let’s have one more. | 咱们再来喝一瓶吧 |
[17:24] | You gonna move your hand? | 你要把手移开吗 |
[17:27] | Do you want me to? | 你想让我移开吗 |
[17:29] | Fucking child. | 小屁孩 |
[17:34] | Hey, Gus? I saved you a seat. | 加斯 我给你占了个位置 |
[17:41] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[17:44] | My God! Everyone looks amazing! | 天啊 每个人都好帅 |
[17:48] | Well, I am fucking pissed. | 我反正已经醉了 |
[17:51] | Fuck it. | 去它的 |
[17:56] | Why are you here? | 你来这干什么 |
[17:58] | The food’s still annoyingly hypothetical. | 吃的到现在还没端上桌 |
[18:13] | I’ve– I’ve got it under control. | 都 都在我掌控之中 |
[18:15] | I haven’t been to bed yet, Yasmin. | 我都没合过眼 雅思敏 |
[18:18] | I broke up with Cheetham again, | 我又和奇塔姆分手了 |
[18:19] | and now I’ve got the kind of hangover | 所以我现在有点宿醉 |
[18:20] | that makes you reevaluate everything. | 能让你反思人生的那种 |
[18:23] | But I guess if you haven’t been to bed, | 不过我猜你要是没睡觉 |
[18:24] | it’s a hang-under, right? | 就应该是”一直醉” 对吧 |
[18:33] | Food’s coming. | 吃的快好了 |
[18:42] | Right, um, Yas, | 对了 小雅 |
[18:44] | do you mind apologizing to everyone for me, please? | 你介意帮我向大家道个歉吗 |
[18:47] | Because the amuse-bouche is running a bit late. | 开胃小菜要上晚点了 |
[18:51] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[18:51] | And, um, Fletch, | 还有 弗莱奇 |
[18:53] | have you collected the cash? | 你收钱了吗 |
[19:00] | Sorry, what– what’s going on? | 抱歉 怎么 怎么了 |
[19:03] | Oh, fuck. | 完蛋 |
[19:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:06] | I paid for everyone in advance… | 我提前帮所有人都付了 |
[19:09] | ’cause I wanted to help you, | 因为我想帮你 |
[19:11] | because you’re a fucking deadbeat, | 因为你是个无业游民 |
[19:13] | and ’cause I knew there was a high potential | 因为我知道这很可能这次派对 |
[19:14] | this would be a shitshow, | 会办得稀巴烂 |
[19:16] | and I didn’t wanna be embarrassed. | 我不想那么尴尬 |
[19:19] | I mean, how wrong I was. | 显然我想错了 |
[19:24] | I, um… | 我 |
[19:26] | I don’t need you to fucking mother me. | 我不需要你当我妈 |
[19:28] | No? | 不用吗 |
[19:29] | No. | 不用 |
[19:30] | ‘Cause I let the fish guy in, | 因为我让送鱼的人进来了 |
[19:32] | I collected the money, | 我筹了钱 |
[19:34] | I corralled the guests. | 我叫了这么多客人 |
[19:36] | Sorry, please tell me | 对不起 请你跟我说说 |
[19:37] | how at this point I am any different from your fucking mother. | 现在我和你妈有什么区别 |
[19:43] | Wait, no, that’s right, | 等等 不 没错 |
[19:44] | I occasionally give you boundaries. | 我偶尔会限制你 |
[19:48] | And… let’s be honest, | 老实说吧 |
[19:52] | you’d probably rather fuck your mother than fuck me. | 你可能情愿睡你妈也不愿意睡我 |
[20:02] | You’ve been staring at that drink like it’s an accusation. | 你一直盯着那杯酒就好像那是一项指控 |
[20:06] | I’ve given up. I’m not drinking. | 我戒酒了 我不喝 |
[20:10] | You don’t have to do that for me. | 你不必为我这样做 |
[20:12] | Wasn’t doing it for you. | 我不是为你这么做的 |
[20:17] | Okay, I kind of am. | 好吧 确实有点 |
[20:26] | Well, don’t. | 别这样 |
[20:29] | I’m sorry I called you an addict. | 很抱歉 我之前叫你瘾君子 |
[20:34] | It’s a big word. | 这是个很严重的词 |
[20:35] | And I don’t think that you are. | 我觉得你并不是 |
[20:37] | I was just… | 我当时只是在 |
[20:38] | trying to hurt you. | 试图伤害你 |
[20:41] | And you did. | 你确实做到了 |
[20:45] | I had my first… ever | 我过了有史以来第一个 |
[20:48] | sober New Year’s, | 神志清醒的新年 |
[20:49] | and it made me want to put my head in an oven. | 这让我恨不得去死 |
[21:03] | Were you heartbroken? | 你心碎了吗 |
[21:07] | Hey. Do you think Hari’s death affected the overall pot? | 喂 你们觉得哈里的死会影响整个市场吗 |
[21:11] | ‘Cause I’m a quant. | 因为我是量化分析师 |
[21:13] | I did the math. | 我做过计算 |
[21:14] | And I know how much his suicide | 我知道他的自杀 |
[21:16] | added to everyone’s overall bonus. | 给每个人的总奖金增加了不少钱 |
[21:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:19] | Around 350 sterling. | 大约350英镑 |
[21:21] | Flight to Mykonos. | 相当于一张飞往米克诺斯岛的机票 |
[21:23] | Maybe not in peak season, | 也许不是旺季机票 |
[21:23] | but, like, before the congés payés set in. | 但在带薪休假开始之前可以买到 |
[21:27] | You’re so nasty, man. | 你可真让人恶心 伙计 |
[21:28] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[21:29] | He didn’t fucking kill himself. | 他他妈的没自杀 |
[21:32] | He didn’t kill himself. | 他并没自杀 |
[21:34] | Pierpoint obviously buried all the toxicology reports. | 很明显 皮尔庞特隐瞒了所有毒理学报告 |
[21:37] | Yeah, it’s a conspiracy. | 对 这是个阴谋 |
[21:39] | A false flag by the Treasury Department. | 是财政部的故意嫁祸 |
[21:41] | Like a very fucked up sub-clause of Dodd-Frank. | 就像《多德弗兰克法案》中糟糕的子条款一样 |
[21:44] | Guess it’s more headcount for RIF, huh? | 我猜大约是要裁更多的人了 对吗 |
[21:47] | And what did the both of you get paid? | 你俩的工资是多少 |
[21:49] | Like everyone. The same. | 和大家一样 |
[21:51] | Twenty-five K. | 2.5万英镑 |
[21:53] | Right. Okay. Well, I got 50. | 行 好吧 我是5万英镑 |
[22:00] | I wonder what pot that came out of. | 我很好奇这笔钱是从哪里来的 |
[22:07] | Continue your fucking conversations. | 你们继续聊天吧 |
[22:14] | I’ve exhausted whatever superficial knowledge I have on this. | 我已用尽了我在这方面的肤浅知识 |
[22:18] | How are you feeling about RIF? | 你对裁员日有什么感觉 |
[22:23] | That’s amazing about your comp. | 有你在身边可太好了 |
[22:25] | I can’t believe Eric gave you 50k. | 真不敢相信埃里克给了你5万奖金 |
[22:28] | You’re a fucking rock star. | 你简直是个大明星 |
[22:31] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真为你感到高兴 |
[22:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:34] | Did you fuck him or something? | 你是和他睡过还是怎么的 |
[22:39] | What if one of us gets fired? | 如果我俩之一被开除了怎么办 |
[22:42] | I don’t even wanna think about it. | 我甚至不想去想 |
[22:44] | I cannot believe we have to speak | 真不敢相信我们必须站在 |
[22:46] | in front of the entire bank. | 整个银行面前发言 |
[22:48] | I know, it’s fucking intense. | 我懂 这太让人紧张了 |
[22:55] | This was my fucking jam | 这是我在弗朗西斯荷兰学校 |
[22:57] | – at Francis Holland. – Oh, fuck! | -最喜欢的即兴爵士乐 -该死 |
[22:58] | – Sorry! Sorry! – I’m sorry. | -抱歉 对不起 -对不起 |
[23:11] | Hello there. | 你好呀 |
[23:19] | You know this song? | 你听过这首歌吗 |
[23:20] | I certainly don’t. | 我肯定没听过 |
[23:22] | Really? I love this song. | 真的吗 我爱这首歌 |
[23:33] | Shit. | 该死 |
[23:35] | You go crazy. | 你疯了 |
[23:36] | I have to sit. | 我得坐下 |
[24:19] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[24:20] | It’s a fucking party, guys! | 这是场派对 伙计们 |
[24:24] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[24:34] | Aren’t you meant to be working? | 你难道不该在工作吗 |
[24:42] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:43] | Think they’re too fucked and hungry to miss me. | 我想他们又醉又饿 不会注意到我不见 |
[24:47] | Hi, Wyndy! | 你好 温迪 |
[24:49] | Sorry, Hilary. | 抱歉 希拉里 |
[24:54] | I know you said you wanted to wait until Monday, | 我知道你说过想等到周一 |
[24:56] | but I’m free now. | 但我现在就有空 |
[25:00] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:01] | I can just catch you Monday. | 我可以周一去见你 |
[25:03] | I, um… | 我 |
[25:05] | It would just be nice to know, | 我只是想知道 |
[25:07] | ’cause I’ve been a bit worried. | 因为我有点担心 |
[25:10] | So call me back. | 所以请给我回个电话 |
[25:12] | Or don’t, | 或者不回 |
[25:13] | ’cause you are my boss, | 因为你是我的老板 |
[25:15] | and, um, you can do whatever you want. | 你可以想做什么都可以 |
[25:18] | Okay. Bye! Bye! | 好吧 再见 再见 |
[25:21] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[25:29] | You quasi-straight guys are always struggling with something. | 你们这些准直男总是在纠结一些事 |
[25:31] | I’m not struggling with anything. | 我没纠结任何事 |
[25:35] | No, I was– | 不 我曾经 |
[25:37] | I was involved with someone. | 我曾和某人在一起 |
[25:39] | He was struggling, | 他很纠结 |
[25:39] | and I thought it would become something else, and… | 我认为那会变成其他东西 |
[25:42] | then it didn’t. | 然后并没有 |
[25:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:46] | I went through a long period of | 很长一段时间里 |
[25:47] | trying to tease out straight guys. | 我都试着和直男调情 |
[25:50] | It broke my heart. | 太让人心碎了 |
[25:52] | Made some bad decisions. | 我做了些错误的决定 |
[25:53] | Wasted a lot of time. | 浪费了很多时间 |
[25:56] | I’m not sure my guy’s straight. | 我不确定我喜欢的人是直是弯 |
[26:00] | Sliding scale, innit? | 像浮动费率一样 不是吗 |
[26:05] | Do you wanna get out of here? | 你想出去透透气吗 |
[26:07] | And go where? | 去哪 |
[26:10] | Wherever people go to get out of places. | 就是大家会去透气的地方 |
[26:18] | Do you want one? | 你想来一粒吗 |
[26:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:49] | So, like, um… | 所以 |
[26:51] | how well do you know Yasmin? | 你跟雅思敏有多熟 |
[26:57] | I’m closer to Harper. | 我和哈珀关系更好 |
[26:59] | She’s fit, right? | 她身材很好 对吧 |
[27:03] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:04] | Well… both, I guess. | 两个都是 我猜 |
[27:15] | Can we join? | 我们能加入吗 |
[27:21] | Have you ever done this before? | 你之前吸过吗 |
[27:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:03] | First of all, not a story. | 首先 没有故事 |
[28:04] | Second of all, absolutely not. | 其次 绝对没有 |
[28:12] | No. | 不 |
[28:14] | Oh, fuck. | 不好 |
[28:20] | Oh my God! Oh my God! | 天啊 我的天啊 |
[28:32] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[28:38] | Yeah, nobody in the room really knows you like that, bro, | 这房间里没人跟你那么熟 兄弟 |
[28:40] | but okay. | 但是算了 |
[28:43] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[28:44] | – What’d he say? – I don’t know. | -他说什么 -我不知道 |
[28:48] | Oy, pass me my note. | 把我的钱给我 |
[28:50] | I don’t have it. | 不在我这 |
[28:52] | Is this it? | 是这个吗 |
[28:53] | No. It was a 50. | 不 是张五十的 |
[28:54] | You just spent your entire bonus on a motorcycle. | 你刚花了全部奖金买辆摩托车 |
[28:57] | Why are you worried about a 50? | 还会在乎一张五十磅吗 |
[28:59] | Wow! Very ’90s move. | 真有九十年代风格 |
[29:02] | Pre-crisis activity. | 金融危机前的行动 |
[29:04] | No, no, no, no. Look, | 不不不不 听着 |
[29:05] | I don’t wanna be that bloke, | 我不想当那种家伙 |
[29:06] | but it’s a fucking 50. | 但那可是张五十的 |
[29:08] | I don’t have it. | 我没有拿 |
[29:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[29:11] | Empty your pockets out then. | 那就把你口袋掏出来看看 |
[29:13] | Go on. Just do it. | 来吧 做啊 |
[29:18] | You mad, eh? | 你生气了 |
[29:20] | Can you shut the fuck up and give it to me, | 你能不能闭上臭嘴把钱还我 |
[29:21] | or I’ll put you back on the fucking floor! | 不然我就把你撂倒在地上 |
[29:24] | Boys, boys, boys. | 小伙子们 小伙子们 |
[29:25] | Hey, it’s here. | 在这里呢 |
[29:27] | All right? It’s here. | 好吗 在这里 |
[29:29] | Must have, um… | 肯定是 |
[29:32] | Must have fallen. | 肯定是掉在地上了 |
[29:35] | – Yeah. Sure. – Oh, my god. | -对 没错 -我的天啊 |
[29:38] | It fell. It fell. | 掉地上了 掉地上了 |
[29:42] | Sorry, what the fuck is that supposed to mean? | 对不起 你这是什么意思 |
[29:43] | I think we all know what it means, Seb. | 我想我们都知道是什么意思 塞巴 |
[29:48] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[29:56] | What? | 什么 |
[30:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:04] | I don’t know what I… | 我不知道我… |
[30:09] | I don’t know why I wanna humiliate you so– | 我不知我为什么想羞辱你 |
[30:14] | But I do. It’s instinctive. | 但我就是想 这是种本能 |
[30:17] | And that’s not good. | 这一点也不好 |
[30:22] | It’s just not good anymore. | 只是一切都不再那么好了 |
[30:28] | R– right. | 好吧 |
[30:33] | I think you should stay somewhere else tonight. | 我觉得今晚你应该去别的地方住 |
[30:40] | – Hey, Yas– – Just, please, Seb. | -小雅 -别 拜托 塞巴 |
[30:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:59] | Should we be up here? | 我们能上楼吗 |
[31:00] | Probably not. | 应该不能 |
[31:08] | It’s always empty. | 这里总是没人 |
[31:09] | Her mom lives in Switzerland. | 她妈妈住在瑞士 |
[31:17] | I shouldn’t have bought that fucking bike. | 我就不该买那辆摩托车 |
[31:23] | What does an unemployed person | 一个失业下岗的人 |
[31:25] | do with a bike like that? | 要那样的摩托车干什么 |
[31:27] | I haven’t spent any of mine. | 我还一分没花呢 |
[31:32] | This is gonna sound weird, | 这听起来可能有点奇怪 |
[31:32] | but I’ve, like, never had this much. | 但我从来没有过这么多钱 |
[31:36] | I keep compulsively checking my balance, | 我一直强迫症似的反复查银行余额 |
[31:38] | and it stresses me out, like, | 让我压力很大 |
[31:40] | makes me feel physically nauseous | 要是掉到一个数字以下 |
[31:42] | when it drops below a certain point, | 我就会生理性反胃 |
[31:44] | so I’m not touching it. | 所以我没法花 |
[31:47] | Is that weird? | 这奇怪吗 |
[31:49] | Sounds healthy. | 听起来很健康 |
[32:01] | – Weird house. – So, imagine… | -奇怪的房子 -想象一下 |
[32:02] | the perfect life, right? | 一个完美生活 |
[32:05] | You’ve got a loving, caring wife. | 你有个恩爱贴心的妻子 |
[32:08] | Your soulmate. | 你的灵魂伴侣 |
[32:12] | – God put an angel on this earth… – So… | -上帝让天使降临在世… -所以呢… |
[32:16] | The only girl who ever really got you… ever will… | 过去和将来都唯一真正吸引你的女孩… |
[32:20] | What would you do if they just let you go next week? | 要是下周他们不要你了 你会怎么做 |
[32:23] | and now, | 而现在 |
[32:24] | imagine the first time… | 想象第一次… |
[32:25] | I’d think of all the wasted opportunities. | 我会回想所有错过的机会 |
[32:26] | …your progeny. | 你的后代 |
[32:30] | The first time you hold little, um, Caspar | 你第一次把凯斯帕 |
[32:33] | in your arms. | 抱在怀中的时候 |
[32:37] | The first time he takes hold of your finger with his tiny fist. | 他第一次用他的小拳头抓住你手指的时候 |
[32:45] | Imagine… | 想象下 |
[32:47] | the first time he falls asleep on your chest… | 他第一次在你胸口睡着 |
[33:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:12] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[33:18] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[33:26] | Heroin… | 海洛因 |
[33:28] | Looks… at all that… | 看着那些 |
[33:33] | and says, “Nah.” | 然后说”不了” |
[33:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:41] | Right. Yes, exactly. | 嗯 没错 |
[33:43] | You say “yes…” | 你说”好” |
[33:46] | Well, this is a turn up for the books. | 真是意想不到啊 |
[33:48] | It says “yes.” | 它说”好” |
[33:50] | And together, well, you… | 异口同声 |
[33:52] | you both end up saying “no” to pretty much– | 你们最后对几乎一切事物都说”不要” |
[34:16] | Can I join? | 我能加入吗 |
[34:43] | It’s just sex. | 只是做爱而已 |
[34:47] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[35:19] | Harper? | 哈珀 |
[35:22] | Go down on him. | 给他口 |
[35:49] | No. No, I’m not into it. | 算了 我不感兴趣 |
[36:19] | I’ll see you on Monday. | 周一见 |
[37:13] | I didn’t get the job. | 我没拿到工作 |
[37:16] | They said I was too… | 他们说我太 |
[37:18] | hubristic. | 傲慢 |
[37:21] | Did they actually use that word? | 他们真的用的这词吗 |
[37:27] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你要怎么办 |
[37:32] | I’m really not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[37:40] | Are you still wearing your tux? | 你还穿着你的晚礼服吗 |
[37:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:44] | I had your kind of weekend. | 我也过了你常过的那种周末 |
[37:49] | Get the fuck in. | 我靠 |
[37:55] | I’ve got some spare shirts in my locker. | 我储物柜里有多余的衣服 |
[37:57] | Code’s 6969. | 密码是6969 |
[38:04] | Okay, uh… | 好的 |
[38:06] | I’m sorry to do this here, | 我也不想现在说 |
[38:07] | as it’s slightly awkward, | 因为有点尴尬 |
[38:09] | but it’s gotten back to me that you openly discussed your comp. | 但是我听说你公开讨论了你的工资 |
[38:12] | It’s not important how I know. I just know. | 我怎么知道的不重要 我就是知道 |
[38:14] | Well, I– | 我 |
[38:15] | I wasn’t bragging about it. | 我没有吹嘘 |
[38:17] | Who told you? Yasmin? | 谁跟你说的 雅思敏 |
[38:20] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[38:22] | But you can imagine what people are saying. | 但你可以想象人们在说什么吗 |
[38:24] | What are people saying? | 人们在说什么 |
[38:27] | Look, Harper, | 听着 哈珀 |
[38:28] | I don’t have any favorites. | 我没有偏爱 |
[38:30] | Maybe you were Eric’s, | 也许你是埃里克的 |
[38:31] | but that’s no way of managing people. | 但那不是管理人的办法 |
[38:37] | Pierpoint are going to ask for the surplus 25k back. | 皮尔庞特要求你把多余的2.5万还回去 |
[38:41] | What? | 什么 |
[38:42] | Don’t worry. We pay it out as a loan, | 不用担心 我们是当做贷款支付的 |
[38:44] | so you won’t get taxed on it. | 所以你不用缴税 |
[38:45] | Well, you– you can’t do that! | 你 你不能这么做 |
[38:47] | I earned that money. | 那钱是我赚来的 |
[38:48] | Besides, what if I spent it? | 再说 要是我用掉了呢 |
[38:52] | You spent 25,000 pounds? | 你用了2.5万英镑 |
[38:55] | Yes, I sent 25 home to my mom. | 是的 我给我妈寄了2.5万 |
[38:59] | Okay. Well, you still have 25 you can pay back then. | 好吧 那你还能还2.5万镑 |
[39:02] | Well, that’s fucking ridiculous! | 这太荒谬了 |
[39:04] | Where does that money even go? | 钱要还到哪去 |
[39:06] | Back into the budget. | 回到预算里 |
[39:13] | This way. | 这边请 |
[39:17] | Ah, yes. My second and third favorite women in the city, | 真好 我在城里第二和第三喜欢的女人 |
[39:21] | and I’m not gonna tell you which is which. | 我不会告诉你们谁第二谁第三 |
[39:24] | You ready to talk about how you’re positioned? | 准备谈谈你想投资什么了吗 |
[39:26] | Right. The only thing I want to be positioned for | 嗯 我唯一想做好准备的事就是 |
[39:29] | is when Trump opens another camp | 当特朗普开设又一个营地 |
[39:31] | and sticks all the short-sellers in with the Mexicans. | 把所有卖空者和墨西哥人都关进去 |
[39:33] | And then at least I’ll know that we’re going higher! | 那至少我会知道我们要提高价格 |
[39:36] | Now, do you mind if I piss before we get personal? | 介意我在开始谈正事前去小便吗 |
[40:08] | I’m not sure Daria’s looking out for me, | 我不确定达莉娅会关照我 |
[40:09] | but I hope you will. | 但我希望你会 |
[40:15] | Didn’t she introduce us, Harper? | 不是她介绍我们认识的吗 哈珀 |
[40:18] | Yeah, funnily enough, I remember. | 嗯 有趣的事 我还记得 |
[40:20] | Can I count on your name next to mine, | 我能指望你选我做你的销售吗 |
[40:22] | because I really don’t wanna go home. | 因为我不想回家 |
[40:24] | Does thinking in these absolute terms | 总是想着这种绝对的事 |
[40:26] | all the time not exhaust you? | 你不觉得累吗 |
[40:31] | Do you actually think that I’m good at my job? | 你真觉得我擅长我的工作吗 |
[40:35] | I don’t know you, Harper. | 我不了解你 哈珀 |
[40:40] | Now, is there anything else I can do for you? | 还有什么我可以为你做的吗 |
[40:42] | You can apologize. | 你可以道歉 |
[40:51] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[40:55] | You’ve– you’ve found your conscience in the toilet, have you? | 你 你在厕所里找到了你的良心 是吗 |
[41:02] | Yeah, it’s funny how you ignore it when you need my money. | 说来有趣 你需要我钱的时候就不屑一顾 |
[41:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:20] | I’m sorry, Harper. | 抱歉 哈珀 |
[41:25] | There. | 好了 |
[41:27] | I am absolved. | 我被赦免了 |
[41:30] | You are now cleansed. | 你现在被净化了 |
[41:34] | Lily-white. | 纯净如初 |
[41:47] | I think this meeting’s moot. | 我觉得这次会面很徒劳 |
[41:50] | Yes, this is a moot meeting. | 对 是场毫无意义的会议 |
[41:52] | We won’t be trading with Pierpoint anymore. | 我们不会再和皮尔庞特交易了 |
[41:54] | Thank you, ladies. | 谢谢 女士们 |
[42:00] | What happened in there? | 发生了什么 |
[42:04] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[42:07] | I’m sick of your lies, Harper. It’s a pattern. | 我受够了你的谎言 哈珀 这是个模式 |
[42:11] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[42:16] | And a pattern makes a person. | 行为模式成就一个人 |
[42:33] | Sorry about the voicemail. | 语音留言的事抱歉了 |
[42:36] | What voicemail? Oh, Christ. | 什么语音留言 天呐 |
[42:37] | I don’t listen to those. | 我不听那些玩意 |
[42:40] | Look, I know this is all a bit Michael Clayton, | 听着 我知道这很像畅销书里的说法 |
[42:43] | you know, needlessly clandestine. | 不必要的保密工作 |
[42:47] | But as we’re all painfully aware, | 但我们都非常清楚 |
[42:49] | everything’s monitored. | 一切都被监控着 |
[42:54] | This is a transcript of your Instant Bloomberg messages. | 这事你在彭博私信上你的聊天记录 |
[42:58] | Don’t ask me why I spent two hours of my weekend re-reading these, | 别问我为什么花了周末的两小时重新读这些 |
[43:01] | but after that business with the Tash article… | 但在塔什文章那件事之后 |
[43:05] | Actually, you know, my wife doesn’t allow | 其实我妻子不再允许 |
[43:07] | “partial journalism” in the house anymore, | 家里有任何与新闻沾边的东西 |
[43:09] | which, as you can imagine, | 而你也可以想象 |
[43:10] | leaves me with the square root of, | 这留给我的余地是 |
[43:11] | you know, nothing. | 完全没有余地 |
[43:14] | Have a read of the highlighted sections. | 读一下划出来的部分 |
[43:59] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[43:59] | I retired. | 我退休了 |
[44:04] | They retired me. | 他们把我退休了 |
[44:08] | Involuntary redundancy. | 非自愿裁员 |
[44:12] | The golden bullet. | 金色子弹 |
[44:33] | Sure. | 行 |
[44:34] | Millennium were there. | 90后的人在那 |
[44:37] | I need the structure. | 我需要工作 |
[44:44] | Please, don’t make me beg. | 拜托 别让我求你 |
[44:58] | Let me get my things. | 我去收拾东西 |
[45:25] | Years boxed up in seconds. | 数十年的经验几秒就收拾完了 |
[45:33] | Hi, uh, this is Daria from Pierpoint. | 我是皮尔庞特的达莉娅 |
[45:35] | I was wondering… | 我在想 |
[45:38] | if I could speak to Stacy McCraig, please. | 能都帮我转接史黛西·麦克莱格 |
[45:46] | Yeah, uh, I just wanted to run through some of the VTFs | 对 我就想跟她过一遍我手下交易员 |
[45:48] | that my traders had forwarded to your, um, company? | 转发给你们公司的供应商信托基金 |
[45:55] | The words “Charlie” and “brass” came up a number of times | 你和银风筝的马克西姆对话中 |
[46:00] | in your conversation with Maxim at Silver Kite. | 出现了好多次”查理”和”黄铜”这些词 |
[46:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:04] | Certain words and phrases automatically ping, | 一些词语和句子会自动被标识 |
[46:07] | and then it gets elevated. | 然后就会送到上级那 |
[46:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[46:10] | I’ve read the context. | 我读了对话内容 |
[46:12] | I know you were talking about dog names… | 我知道你们在讨论狗的名字 |
[46:14] | …and, uh, kitchen fittings? | 还有厨房装饰品吗 |
[46:18] | I guess the system thinks you meant “cocaine” | 我猜系统认为你说的是”可卡因” |
[46:21] | and, you know, “hookers.” | 还有你懂的 “妓女” |
[46:24] | Which, of course, you didn’t. | 当然你不是这个意思 |
[46:25] | – No. I didn’t– – No. | -不 我不 -当然不 |
[46:28] | But… these conversations | 不过这些对话 |
[46:31] | did provide some… | 确实提供了一些 |
[46:35] | should we say, insight into your relationship with certain people | 这么说吧 你和我们部门 |
[46:39] | working on our desk. | 一些人的关系 |
[46:42] | Obviously, as a boss, | 显然作为上司 |
[46:44] | I have been a tad neglectful. | 我有些疏忽 |
[46:47] | Mea culpa. | 我的错 |
[46:49] | But we need to flesh out the seriousness of this, | 但我们得认真对待这件事 |
[46:54] | because on some levels, this is really very serious. | 因为从某种程度上来说 这确实是严肃的事 |
[46:59] | But again, the gravity… | 但话说回来 重力 |
[47:04] | is as grave… | 它的大小 |
[47:09] | as you make it. Do you follow? | 和你的体重有关 你懂我意思吗 |
[47:12] | I’m not sure I do. Sorry. | 我不确定我明白了 抱歉 |
[47:14] | As your boss… | 作为你的上司 |
[47:17] | I’m telling you you have the option to formalize this. | 我是说你能够选择使之正式化 |
[47:25] | Person to person… | 人对人来说 |
[47:29] | I don’t see where that gets you. | 我不知道这能让你走到哪里 |
[47:34] | Somebody with your spirit and talent, | 凭借你的性格 天赋 |
[47:38] | drive, you know, you– | 动力 你懂的 你… |
[47:42] | you wanna have a career here. | 你想在这发展职业 |
[47:44] | What talent do you mean? | 你指什么天赋 |
[47:47] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[47:57] | If I say something… | 如果我说了什么 |
[48:01] | would it count against me? | 这会对我有什么不利吗 |
[48:03] | On RIF? | 在裁员日上 |
[48:07] | Every option’s open to you. | 所有选择权都在你 |
[48:08] | And… | 而且 |
[48:11] | I will support you regardless. | 无论如何我都支持你 |
[48:14] | I just wanted to apologize | 我只想道歉 |
[48:16] | for the fact that I let it come to this. | 是我任凭这件事发展成了这样 |
[48:22] | For me… | 对我来说 |
[48:23] | it’s a… | 这是个 |
[48:25] | …a learning experience. | 学习的过程 |
[48:30] | But for you… | 但对你 |
[48:32] | it doesn’t have to be a defining one. | 这不比成为最终界定时刻 |
[48:36] | We’re all a team. | 我们都是一个团队的 |
[48:39] | Aren’t we? | 对吧 |
[49:15] | 我过得很开心 你想用加薪请我吃晚餐吗 | |
[49:22] | 你想看我射精吗 | |
[49:35] | 赌场 |