时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Is she usually late? | 她常迟到吗? |
[00:16] | Nope. | 不会 |
[00:19] | Well, things happen. | 难免有意外‥ |
[00:21] | Things happen. | |
[00:24] | Yeah. Shall we order? | 要不要点餐了? |
[00:26] | It’s polite to wait, isn’t it? | 等人到比较有礼貌吧? 我们就等她 |
[00:28] | So, we’ll wait. | |
[00:30] | Felim Bichan and his superstitions. | 费林毕臣的迷信 |
[00:35] | It’s a shame, because I prefer the two of you together. | 可惜了 因为我比较喜欢你们两个都在 |
[00:37] | You know, I’m… | -她一定有个好理由 -是吧 |
[00:38] | I’m sure she’s got | |
[00:39] | – a good excuse. – Right. | |
[00:41] | Any chance we could tempt you on a tour of the floor? | 有没有机会带你逛逛交易室? |
[00:42] | Oh, I’m not particularly geared | 我的作用不是让你在办公桌 看来意气风发的 |
[00:45] | towards making you look like a rock star on the desk. | |
[00:47] | Just the car, please. | 请帮我叫车就好 |
[00:48] | He wants to show you how many screens he has. | 他想让你看他有几个荧幕 |
[00:50] | Well, Bloomberg did actually just hit me up with a six monitor rig. | 彭博的确刚帮我弄了 一套六荧幕设备 |
[00:53] | – That was great. – By the way | -很棒啊 -对了,我们刚发布宏观年度预测‥ |
[00:54] | we’ve just published our macro year ahead predictions. | |
[00:57] | I’m sorry. Do you have any idea how often salespeople bring me | 抱歉,你知道多常有业务员 带一堆不重要的资料给我吗? |
[01:00] | reams of immaterial material? | |
[01:03] | I’m just not interested in people | 我对预测风向的人没兴趣 |
[01:04] | who comment on the direction of the wind. | |
[01:06] | I’d… I’d much prefer if you could make it blow. | 能让风吹起来才重要 |
[01:09] | Ask yourself. What’s your edge? | 扪心自问你的优势是什么 |
[01:11] | How can you be more essential to me than these… | 你如何能对我更有用处 比起这些‥ |
[01:14] | vultures? | 秃鹰 |
[01:24] | – Actually, I am… equity… – Thank you for coming. | 其实,我‥ 谢谢你来 |
[01:27] | We’ve reserved the box at Anfield | 我们帮你和李欧安排了 安菲尔德球场这周五的包厢 -精彩的同城对抗‥ -约翰亨利是我好友 |
[01:29] | for you and Leo this Friday. Derby Day under the lights. | |
[01:32] | John Henry’s a close friend. | |
[01:33] | And on Friday, my son is ritually humiliating me at tennis. | 每周五我儿子都会打网球教训我 谢谢好意,但不用了 |
[01:36] | So, thank you, but no thank you. | |
[01:38] | We’ve got a court at the Hurlingham you could use? | 你能来我们在贺林根的球场‥ |
[01:39] | We’re very happy with our new Highgate patch. | 我们用海格的新球场就行了 |
[01:43] | Yeah, okay, thank you. Appreciate it. | 好的,谢谢‥ |
[01:47] | Hey, good luck with everything. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[01:49] | Remember it’s all just a cycle of victory and defeat. | 记得凡事都只是 胜利和吞败的循环 |
[01:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[01:54] | What an epic bloke. | 好个狠角色,我觉得他喜欢我 |
[01:56] | I think he likes me. | |
[01:57] | I was primary coverage on Maxim’s fund. | 我之前主要负责麦辛的基金 |
[01:59] | I’ve done a lot of work with FutureDawn Partners. | 我和富东公司有过密切往来 很多金流和交易之类的工作 |
[02:03] | Lots of flow slash execution stuff. | |
[02:05] | But I would love to learn more about Private Wealth Management. | 但我很想多了解私人理财 |
[02:09] | “Flow?” | "金流" |
[02:10] | You almost make that sound delicious. | 这词都被你说得好听了 |
[02:13] | And the people? | 同事呢? |
[02:15] | They’re fine. | 他们不错 |
[02:17] | Sorry. So… | 抱歉 |
[02:19] | What you’d expect. | 就是你想的那样,一板一眼 |
[02:21] | You know, in-line. | |
[02:23] | It’s ugly work, market-facing roles. | 那是丑陋的差事 面对市场的角色 |
[02:26] | There’s nothing elegant in that part of the business. | 那部分的商务非常不优雅 |
[02:30] | I imagine they hate you. | 我想他们应该很讨厌你 |
[02:33] | You know… | 其实‥ |
[02:34] | I think you’ve really just crystallized that for me. | 我觉得你讲得一针见血 |
[02:39] | Yeah, I think they fucking despise me. | 对,他们应该讨厌死我了 |
[02:43] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[02:44] | Oh, and the quiet heart of their hatred. | 他们默默地憎恨 这点他们当然从来不会告诉你 |
[02:47] | Which, of course, they never, ever articulate to you is | |
[02:50] | you’re aspirational to them. | 但他们其实羡慕你 你为何和麦辛上床? 我也不太懂 |
[03:11] | I am single, though. | 但我单身 你今晚想来共进晚餐吗? |
[03:15] | I have this client | 有个客人和他儿子 |
[03:17] | and his son. | |
[03:18] | Enzo is a Cucinelli type. Very rakish. | 恩佐就是个时尚的意大利人,很潇洒 |
[03:21] | Rocco, I don’t know as well. | 洛可我就没那么了解 |
[03:23] | He’s harder to gauge. | 他比较难以摸透 |
[03:26] | More your age. | 和你年纪相仿 |
[03:28] | More forward-looking. | 想法比较前卫 |
[03:31] | Yeah, I would love to. | 我很乐意 |
[03:33] | It’s a personal service. | 这是私人服务 |
[03:35] | They are paying us to | 他们付钱就是要我们‥ |
[03:38] | be at the end of a phone | 随时接电话 |
[03:40] | to take them out for dinner | 带他们出去吃晚餐 |
[03:42] | to make them feel safe. | 让他们觉得安全 |
[03:44] | Investment returns are as steady and as boring as a savings account. | 投资收益 就和存款一样稳定而无聊 |
[03:48] | But… | |
[03:49] | a savings account does not come with us. | 但存款账户不会有我们的服务 |
[03:56] | I have to say | 我得说‥我很喜欢你的鞋子 |
[03:57] | I love your shoes. | |
[04:00] | A client favorite. | 客户最爱的 |
[04:13] | The company is Rican Healthcare. | 莱肯保健公司是远距医疗龙头 |
[04:15] | Leader in the telemedicine space. | |
[04:17] | Last year created a need… | 去年创造了一种需求‥ |
[04:19] | Pricey healthcare subscription service. | 昂贵的健保订阅服务 |
[04:21] | Remote doctors. | 远端看诊 |
[04:22] | Helps rich people get medical access | 让有钱人 不用离开豪宅就能得到医疗 |
[04:24] | without leaving the Chelsea Mews house. | |
[04:26] | A consortium of PE firms provided rescue financing to them | 一群私募股权基金公司 在疫情高峰为他们提供救援融资 |
[04:28] | at the peak of the pandemic. | |
[04:30] | Now, we have exclusively negotiated with one of these firms | 但我们单独和 其中一间公司交涉过 |
[04:32] | to acquire their block at a 3% discount | 以百分之三折扣 大宗买下他们的股份交付客户 |
[04:34] | and place it with our clients. | |
[04:35] | So as of now, I’m the proud owner of 75 million shares of Rican. | 所以目前在下拥有 七千五百万莱肯股份 |
[04:39] | Now as handsome and inspirational as I am | 虽然我英俊又鼓舞人心 |
[04:42] | I’m not a captain of industry. | 但我不是企业领袖 |
[04:43] | I’m a market maker. So sadly, I’m not looking to keep the shares. | 我是造市商 所以很遗憾地,我不要留着股份 |
[04:46] | You’re looking to flip them? | -你要转手? -你还不算没救嘛 |
[04:47] | You’re not a total lost cause after all. | |
[04:50] | Thanks for joining us. | 谢谢你参加会议 |
[04:53] | Yeah, the lock up period has just ended. | 禁售期已经结束了 |
[04:55] | So your clients should know that | 所以你的客户应该要知道 这是莱肯上市后的最佳机会 |
[04:56] | this is the best opportunity since Rican went public | |
[04:58] | to obtain a block of shares and get in on the story. | 能进场取得大量股份 |
[05:00] | Danny, can you pass out the deal sheets? | 丹尼,请你把交易文件发下去吧 |
[05:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:11] | So here is a list of significant investors | 这些是重点投资人清单 |
[05:14] | that have expressed interest in either the name | 他们表达过 对此股或此产业有兴趣 |
[05:17] | or the sector. | |
[05:19] | – There you go. – Thank you. | 给你 |
[05:23] | Remember, this isn’t an IPO. | 记得这不是首次公开募股 |
[05:24] | There won’t be a month-long roadshow | 不会有一个月 让你们到处路演招揽投资人 不用献殷勤 |
[05:27] | to drum up interest. No batting of eyelashes. | |
[05:29] | We have less than 24 hours to build the book | 我们只有不到24小时 要做好询价圈购 |
[05:32] | and adios the full position out the door. | 然后整个部位就出去了 |
[05:34] | I’m happy to quarterback on this one. | 我能担任这案子的负责人 |
[05:36] | Felim Bichan is the anchor of the deal, so… | 费林毕臣是这交易的锚定投资者 所以这是我的客户 好的 |
[05:40] | – that’s my client. – Right. | |
[05:43] | The anchor is numero one on the deal sheet. | 锚定投资者是交易文件上第一号 |
[05:45] | Takes the largest chunk of shares. | 拿最多股份 |
[05:47] | – Do you have to keep doing that? – Between us, I… | -你一定要一直这样吗? -私下跟你说 |
[05:49] | I think the kid’s got a minor brain injury. | 我觉得那小子脑袋有点撞伤 |
[05:52] | Fuck off, you Canada goose nonce. | 你去死啦,爱穿羽绒衣的王八蛋 |
[05:56] | Eric, did Felim re-confirm at breakfast? | 艾瑞克,费林在早餐时 重新确认过了吗? |
[05:58] | The I-bankers upstairs who built the book | 楼上做询价圈购的投资银行家 不介意费林当锚定投资者 |
[06:00] | are happy with Felim as the anchor. | |
[06:01] | But have also identified Anna Gearing at FutureDawn Partners | 但也指名富东的安娜吉尔林 这产业的专家经纪人 |
[06:03] | as a specialist in the sector. | |
[06:05] | ESG fund. Social impact. | 环境社会及治理基金 社会影响力 |
[06:07] | One of the good guys. | 好人之一 |
[06:08] | It would behoove us to know where Anna stands. | 我们当然该了解安娜的立场 |
[06:10] | Who has the CPS relationship with FutureDawn? | 跨商品交易组谁和富东有交情? |
[06:12] | The deal sheet says, “Daria Greenock.” | 交易文件上写的是 "达莉雅格林纳克" |
[06:16] | I knew her, Horatio. | 我认识她,赫瑞修 |
[06:18] | That deal sheet is out of date. | 交易文件没更新到 |
[06:20] | If it’s Daria’s slack, I will look into Anna. | 如果是达莉雅的旧客户 我会跟安娜联络 |
[06:23] | Right, yeah, please. It’s critical her interest is firm. | 好,拜托了 她的意向坚定很重要 |
[06:27] | Her fund is one of the most clued up in the space. | 她的基金最了解这产业 |
[06:29] | They lead. People follow. | 他们带头就会有人跟 |
[06:31] | Now without her, the deal’s DOA. | 没她这交易就吹了 |
[06:33] | Let’s not give New York an easy win by fucking this up. | 别搞砸了这案子 让纽约轻松取胜 |
[06:37] | Vamos! | (西语)加油 |
[06:49] | I’m really sorry that I missed breakfast. | 很抱歉我错过了早餐,我搞砸了 |
[06:50] | I fucked up. | |
[06:51] | – But I want to be honest. – Try it out. | 我也想说实话 说说看 |
[06:55] | I went to go see Bloom speak at a town hall. | 我去看布鲁在公所的演讲 |
[06:58] | I mean, “speak” is a bit kind. He bloviated. | 说演讲算是含蓄了 其实是高谈阔论 |
[07:02] | It was a distraction. You were right. | 这只是节外生枝,你说的没错 |
[07:04] | I’ll call Felim with a credible excuse. | 我会打给费林 给个有说服力的借口 |
[07:07] | How was it? | 谈得如何,他确认明天会当 锚定投资者吗? |
[07:08] | Did he confirm tomorrow as the anchor? | |
[07:09] | Don’t do that. I don’t want you calling him anymore. | 不要那样做,我不要你再打给他 |
[07:11] | Actually, let’s be unequivocal. | 我们把话讲清楚吧 |
[07:13] | You are not to call Felim. | 你不能打给费林 |
[07:15] | And if he calls the desk, you’re not to answer. | 如果他打进来你也不能接 |
[07:18] | You set a meeting | 你约了一个很敏感的客户 然后放他鸽子 |
[07:19] | with a sensitive client | |
[07:22] | and bailed. | |
[07:23] | Forget bad business practice, that’s bad manners. Straight up. | 先别说生意不是这样做的 这根本就是没礼貌 |
[07:27] | For a third year analyst | 以一个资历三年的分析师来说 |
[07:30] | I gave you | 我给了你一个极度礼遇的职位 |
[07:31] | a super privileged position | |
[07:33] | and you shit the bed. | 而你彻底搞砸了 |
[07:38] | How can you even ask for a sales credit split? | 你这样还想分到销售业绩? |
[07:43] | I tell you, ladies and gentlemen | 昭告各位 |
[07:46] | this morning I am horny for flow. | 今天早上我渴望金流 |
[07:48] | I am horny for your mom. | 我渴望你妈 |
[07:50] | – Are you sure you’re an intern? – Yeah, I know. | -你确定你是实习生? -对,我知道 |
[07:53] | You might as well call me Jerome Powell | 叫我联准会主席 老子呼风唤雨 |
[07:55] | ’cause I’m the fucking market! | |
[07:58] | Big 24 hours ahead of us. | 重要的24小时 |
[08:00] | Why are you late? | 你为何迟到? |
[08:01] | I had a meeting. | 我有个会议 |
[08:03] | With a saleswoman in Private Wealth Management. | 见一个私人理财部的女业务员 |
[08:06] | Speaking of which, how is Delise? | |
[08:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[08:11] | I did a rotation in PWM | 我大学见习专案时去了 瑞士信贷集团的私人理财部 |
[08:13] | during my spring week at Credit Suisse. | |
[08:15] | It was so… | 不痛不痒 |
[08:16] | frothy. | |
[08:18] | Acronym. “Pussy’s wet mister.” | 全称是"老娘湿透了,先生" |
[08:22] | Kenny’s late. | 肯尼迟到了 |
[08:23] | Kenny’s in a breakfast meeting | 肯尼和外汇客户在开早餐会议 |
[08:25] | with an actual FX client. | |
[08:31] | Look, I’m happy to give you special privileges | 我很乐意给你一些特别待遇 |
[08:34] | given our… | 毕竟有些复杂往事 |
[08:35] | you know, Daedalian complications. | |
[08:37] | But don’t take the piss. | 但别把方便当随便 |
[08:39] | I was looking up different parts of the bank. | 我想了解银行其他的部门 |
[08:41] | You know, “One Pierpoint.” | 毕竟"同是码点人"嘛 |
[08:43] | Plots. Schemes. Career machination. Whatever. | 你要搞什么 职场阴谋诡计我都不管 反正不要用到我管辖的时间 |
[08:45] | File them all away under “Not On My Time.” | |
[08:48] | So Venetia, how old were you when you rode your first pony? | 维妮莎,你几岁时第一次骑马? |
[08:51] | That is not a euphemism. | 这不是委婉说法 |
[08:52] | I am asking you when Daddy got you into the saddle. | 我是在问你爸何时让你坐上马鞍 |
[08:54] | Have you touched base with Anna Gearing recently? | 你最近有没有 和安娜吉尔林联络? |
[08:57] | No. Why? | 没有,怎么了? |
[08:58] | Palace intrigue. | 公司内斗 |
[09:00] | Lots of whispers of her name on the floor. | 交易室很多人提到她的名字 |
[09:01] | Re, the CPS equity deal happening tomorrow. | 因为跨商品交易组明天的股权案 |
[09:04] | Heard Anna’s fund moved to Berlin? | 听说安娜的基金移到柏林了? |
[09:06] | Brexit exodus. | 英国脱欧大家都逃罗,"英逃" |
[09:07] | – Brexi-dus. – Yeah. German husband. | 对,她老公是德国人 |
[09:09] | Well, nobody’s perfect. | 没人是完美的嘛 |
[09:10] | Presumably perfect Aryan kids though. So, swings and roundabouts. | 不过应该会生下 完美的亚利安小孩 -有失就有得 -博蒂西雅和奥林匹雅 |
[09:12] | Boudicea and Olympia. | |
[09:14] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道名字? |
[09:15] | I asked. | 我问过 |
[09:17] | Look, I know I was probably born behind the curve | 我知道我的讯息大概总是慢一步 |
[09:19] | but if anything comes in from anywhere on Gearing | 但有人问任何吉尔林的消息 就老实回答 |
[09:22] | deal with it. | |
[09:23] | It’s an equity block, but she’s still an FX client. | 虽然是股权交易 但她还是外汇客户 |
[09:25] | And we need to at least seem to know | 我们至少得看起来像知道 她跟这间银行有什么合作关系 |
[09:27] | what business she’s doing with this bank. | |
[09:28] | You want us coordinating with CPS? | 你要我们跟跨商品交易组合作? |
[09:32] | Fuck me sideways. God is dead. | 要老娘的命,上帝已死 |
[09:34] | We few, we few, we happy few. | "我们这群快活的少数人 我们都是一帮兄弟" |
[09:37] | We band of brothers. | |
[09:39] | Hi, Anna. This is Harper Stern from Pierpoint. | 安娜,你好 我是码点的荷波史登 |
[09:41] | Who? | 谁? |
[09:42] | I was Daria Greenock’s backup coverage. | 我是达莉雅格林纳克的后补 |
[09:44] | Oh, right. Yeah. I tend to deal with your FX Desk now. | 对哦,我现在通常是和你们的 外汇部门联络 |
[09:47] | – They do my hedging. – Sure. | 他们帮我做避险 了解,我想跟你谈谈 一桩新的大宗股权案‥ |
[09:49] | I was meaning to talk to you about an upcoming equity block… | |
[09:51] | Sorry, but I don’t know who you are | 抱歉,我不认识你 为何要跟你谈? 再会 |
[09:53] | so why would I talk to you about it? Take care. | |
[10:00] | Let me know when you’ve connected with Anna. | 跟安娜牵上线的话跟我说 |
[10:02] | When I have something material, I will let you know. | 有进展会告诉你 |
[10:08] | Sorry. That… that could have been an email. I’ve… | 抱歉,应该寄电邮的 |
[10:11] | I… just… never mind. | 当我没说 |
[10:13] | You got any package, huh? | |
[10:15] | Did I tell you that fruity little knots | |
[10:16] | was absolutely senile. | |
[10:18] | And it wasn’t even hot. | |
[10:19] | Hey, where are you… where are you from? | 你是哪里人? |
[10:23] | Upstate New York. Binghamton. | 纽约上州,宾汉顿 |
[10:26] | You? | 你呢? |
[10:28] | The… the city. | 纽约市,上西城 |
[10:29] | Actually, Upper West side. | |
[10:31] | Yeah. | |
[10:33] | Van Deventer. | 范德文特 |
[10:35] | That doesn’t sound very black. | 听起来不像黑人的姓 |
[10:38] | Well, nor does Stern, so… | 史登也是啊 |
[10:41] | Yo, Felim is banging the line. | "费林毕臣来电" 费林打来了 |
[10:43] | Is that the anchor? | 是锚定投资者? |
[10:46] | Pick it up. | 接起来 |
[10:49] | Pick up the phone. | 接电话啊 |
[10:50] | It’s the deal anchor. You have the relationship, right? | 是锚定投资者,你不是有交情吗? |
[10:52] | I do, but Eric very explicitly took me off the account. | 没错,但艾瑞克很明确表明 不要我碰这个客户 |
[10:57] | Where’s Eric? | 艾瑞克在哪里? |
[10:59] | He’s taken a inopportune time to void his bowels. | 他很不巧正在"清肠胃" |
[11:02] | His diet must be very fibrous because it keeps Seiko-quality time. | 他的饮食一定富含纤维 如厕时间准得可怕 |
[11:05] | – So… – He’s taking the brutal shittings! | 他在狠狠拉肚子 |
[11:08] | You’re banned from ten-minute turds. | 不准你去上十分钟的大号 |
[11:09] | Good. It’s a crime scene. | 很好,里面根本是犯罪现场 |
[11:11] | The size of those things… | 大得夸张‥ |
[11:12] | Answer the phone. | 接电话 |
[11:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:17] | Good morning. Harper speaking. | 早安,我是荷波 |
[11:18] | Good morning. Sorry to have missed you earlier. | 早安,稍早没见到你真遗憾 |
[11:21] | My apologies for that. | 很抱歉 |
[11:22] | Nae bother. So run me through the deal. | 不用介意 跟我简报一下交易案吧 |
[11:24] | How’s the book shaping up? | 询价圈购做得如何? |
[11:25] | It’s building nicely. | 进行得很不错,差不多了 只要等产业的专家经纪人确认参与 |
[11:27] | Almost covered. We’re just waiting on some | |
[11:29] | sector specialists to confirm participation. | |
[11:31] | What do you mean “almost covered?” | 差不多是什么意思? |
[11:32] | I was assured plainly that Anna had done the work and it was in the book. | 你们跟我明白保证安娜做过功课 委托单也都处理妥贴了 |
[11:35] | I’m sure that that’s just timing. | 我想一定只是时间点的关系 |
[11:37] | I’m told that this deal will come cheap to comps | 听说这交易在同业比较估价会偏低 届时会很好交易 |
[11:39] | and trade well on the breaks. | |
[11:40] | I couldn’t give a hoot that the sellers are eager to sell. | 我根本不在乎卖家很想卖 |
[11:42] | Two pounds lighter lad, yeah? | 轻了两磅是吧? |
[11:43] | If Anna’s not participating, then I’m not going to anchor it. | 安娜若不参与 我也不会当锚定投资者 |
[11:46] | And Pierpoint have a dead deal, understood? | 码点这交易就告吹,懂吗 |
[11:49] | – You know, frankly, Harper – Felim, if you could just give me… | -荷波,这不是我预期的消息 -能否请您给我‥ |
[11:50] | this isn’t the news I was expecting. | |
[11:51] | Particularly from someone so junior | 特别是你还如此资浅 又要行销第一笔大宗交易 |
[11:53] | and marketing one of her first block trades. | |
[11:58] | Anraj, you cannot fucking talk. | 安拉吉,你没资格讲话 |
[12:00] | Yours rival Celine a distressed debt trader. | 你的对手瑟琳 是惨兮兮的债权交易人 |
[12:02] | About four-foot. Very avian. Very French. | 身高才四尺 像只鸟一样,道地法国人 |
[12:05] | Let me tell you, MORTAR shits. | 我告诉你,屎跟迫击炮一样 |
[12:08] | Blitzkrieg and Hellfire. | 宛如二战战场一片狼藉 |
[12:10] | You’d know when she’d been in because the cleaners went in straight after. | 她进去你就知道 因为清洁工马上跟着进去了 |
[12:13] | Felim. | 费林 |
[12:16] | Felim… | 费林 |
[12:17] | look, if these are pre-match jitters | 如果你只是交易前在紧张的话 我们一起面对就好 把我当作教练‥ |
[12:20] | let’s work it all through. Call me coach. Let… | |
[12:25] | Trust me, Anna has already done the work. | 相信我,安娜已经做过功课 名字也是她的了 |
[12:28] | She already owns the name. | |
[12:30] | She was a size buyer post IPO and she is gonna add. | 她是首次公开募股后的大宗买家 她会加码的 |
[12:34] | It’s not a matter of if. | 问题不是她会不会参与 |
[12:36] | It’s a question of how many boots she has to fill. | 而是她会买多少 |
[12:39] | ‘Cause the lady is filling her fucking boots, let me tell you. | 因为我打包票她肯定会买 |
[12:46] | She’s in. | 有她一份 |
[12:51] | You know, I… | 你知道我不能透过电话这样做 |
[12:52] | can’t do that over the phone. | |
[12:54] | You have to trust me. | 你得信任我 |
[13:07] | What did you do? He just pulled his order. | 你干了什么好事? 他刚撤单了 |
[13:11] | I didn’t tell him anything that wasn’t in the talking points. | 我只告诉他论题讲到的内容 |
[13:16] | I gave him the shape of the book. | 我告诉他询价圈购的状况 |
[13:18] | See? | 你看,不听人讲话的结果 就是做白工 |
[13:19] | Cause: you don’t listen. | |
[13:22] | Effect: needless work. | |
[13:25] | Look, why are you bawling her out? | 你干吗这样骂她? |
[13:27] | It’s not her fault you don’t communicate with her. | 你不跟她沟通又不是她的错 |
[13:29] | Well, why would you misrepresent Anna’s interest in the deal to Felim? | 你为何要让费林 误解安娜的意向? |
[13:34] | – I am doing our job. – Right? | -我在做我们的工作 -是 |
[13:36] | Our job is to help people make the decision | 我们的工作是帮客户下决定 |
[13:40] | that we know they need to make | 这些决定往往 在他们还不敢下时就得做出 |
[13:41] | often much faster than they’re comfortable making it. | |
[13:44] | Anna will come into this book. | 安娜会参与询价圈购 |
[13:45] | The deal has the right characteristics. | 这交易该有的都有了 |
[13:48] | Sellers, discount, upside. | 卖家,折扣,有利可图 |
[13:50] | The stock… will trade higher. | 股价会上涨 |
[13:52] | And Felim would have called me | 到时候费林会打给我 |
[13:55] | and said, “Eric, what was I worried about?” | 问我 "艾瑞克,我当初在担心什么?" |
[13:58] | People are just knots of fear, okay? | 人就像是一个恐惧的结 我们把结打开就赢了 |
[14:01] | We loosen them. We win. | |
[14:03] | This isn’t Utopia. This is par. | 这不是乌托邦,这是常态 |
[14:06] | It’s how it plays | 就是这样玩的 |
[14:08] | if we just do our fucking job. | 只要我们做好工作就好 |
[14:09] | Guys, guys, look, respectfully, you’re running this like a circus. | 冷静‥我无意冒犯 但你讲得太夸张了 |
[14:12] | You don’t mean it respectfully, so don’t say “respectfully.” | 你不是真的无意冒犯就别那样讲 |
[14:16] | New York was a democracy of competency. | 纽约讲究的 是建立在能力上的民主 |
[14:18] | We held each other accountable, and we manage up. | 我们会要彼此负责 而且向上管理 |
[14:20] | You are no longer in New York. | 你不在纽约了 |
[14:22] | There was talk about this, but, hell, this is the rumor made flesh. | 我常听到这句话,都听到腻了 |
[14:27] | You cross the Rubicon with me | 你敢给我越线 老子肯定要你好看 |
[14:29] | it’s goodnight Vienna. | |
[14:30] | In no uncertain terms, do you fucking follow? | 我跟你把话讲明了,听懂了吗? |
[14:34] | – Yeah. – Yo, lads and lasses! | -了解 -在座各位 |
[14:36] | Please, for the love of God | 拜托行行好 别告诉我这案子要吹了 |
[14:37] | don’t tell me this book is falling apart. | |
[14:40] | I’m leveraged enough that even someone as dodgy as me | 我的杠杆已经很高了 连我这么狡猾的人都藏不了损失 都在掌控中,我要打给安娜 |
[14:42] | – couldn’t hide the losses. – It’s under control. | |
[14:44] | I’m calling Anna. | |
[14:47] | Watch me do your jobs. | 看老子帮你们擦屁股 |
[14:55] | Eric Tao for Anna. | 艾瑞克陶找安娜 |
[14:58] | What do you mean she’s not taking any more calls? | 她不接电话了是什么意思? |
[15:00] | She’s in the calls business. | 她干这行就是要接电话啊 |
[15:06] | Honestly, fucking sales people. | 业务员真的气死人 |
[15:09] | It we can’t move this pot of block | 要是我们没把这交易搞定 老子要跟你们每个人的老妈算账 |
[15:10] | I’m gonna personally poke out all your mothers. | |
[15:13] | This hurts my cock. Diana is a lot of things | 我老二都要痛了 戴安娜这人有很多可以说的 首先她家世显赫 |
[15:16] | but number one, she is very fucking expensive. | |
[15:19] | You know her old fella’s best mates with Farage? | 你知道她爸是 法拉奇的拜把兄弟吗? |
[15:21] | Yasmin? | 雅思敏,你和富东的安娜吉尔林 有交情吗? |
[15:23] | Do you have a relationship with Anna Gearing at FDP? | |
[15:26] | He’s gonna look at me at the altar | 他在婚礼祭坛上 会像贝西法尔蒂那样多看我一眼 |
[15:27] | and do that Basil Fawlty double take. | |
[15:37] | – Good morning. – My desk needs to get | -早安 -我们组急需联络上她 |
[15:39] | in touch with her urgently. | |
[15:40] | It’s always urgent. | 事情总是很急 |
[15:42] | I’ve been doing some hedging for her in lieu of Kenny. | 肯尼不在时我会帮她做些避险 |
[15:45] | Okay. Do you have enough of a relationship | 好,你跟她的交情 足以帮我担保吗? |
[15:46] | that you could vouch for me? | |
[15:48] | She’s not going to tell you anything | -她不认识你就什么都不会告诉你 -没关系,这我可以处理 你能帮我牵线吗? |
[15:49] | – if she doesn’t know you. – Okay, that’s fine… | |
[15:50] | I will deal with that. Can you just make the connect? | |
[15:54] | Come on, this is critical business. | 拜托,这是很重要的生意 |
[15:55] | Is there a patient dying on a table somewhere? | 有病患躺在手术台上病危吗? |
[15:57] | Hey! What the fuck are you doing? | 你在搞什么? |
[16:11] | Whatever your little issue is with me | 不管你跟我之间有何过节 |
[16:12] | it could cost the firm a fuck ton of dollars. | 这可能会让公司承受极大损失 |
[16:14] | Maybe you should think about that then. | 也许你当初就该想到这一层 |
[16:17] | Our CPS team are dealing with the Rican Health block | 我们的跨商品交易组在处理 莱肯保健股份案 |
[16:19] | but they’re a fucking circus. I will keep you posted. | 但他们根本胡搞一通 我再通知你 |
[16:22] | Unbelievable! | |
[16:24] | What a little drama queen. | 反应也太夸张了吧 |
[16:26] | Have you some… movement on the back pen. | 后面好像有东西在动 |
[16:29] | Why is the air conditioning so cold, do they think we’re fucking lizards? | 冷气怎么这么冷 以为我们是蜥蜴吗? |
[16:33] | – So, listen… – Do you remember the day I did this? | -听我说‥ -记得我这样做的那天吗? |
[16:35] | You were so young. | 你当时好年轻 是哪一年? 都记不得了 |
[16:37] | Fuck, what year was it? | |
[16:40] | It’s one long blur. | |
[16:42] | Not that young, 24. | 不算太年轻,24岁 |
[16:43] | – You were so fucking angry with me. – Yeah. Yeah. | 你当时好气我 是啊,我花了好多钱 |
[16:46] | I spent a lot of money on it. | |
[16:48] | Relatively. | 算是啦 |
[16:49] | I can’t believe you never said anything to me | 我在交易室戴爱马仕领带 你竟然什么都没说 |
[16:51] | when I was wearing a fucking Hermes tie on the floor. | |
[16:54] | It was my first trade. | 那是我第一笔交易 |
[16:58] | Old school bullshit. | 老派的狗屁 |
[16:59] | You still wear two-tone shirts? | 你还穿双色上衣吗? |
[17:01] | You know, that was the… | 那是‥ |
[17:03] | that was the first night we got drunk together. | 那是我们第一次一起喝醉 |
[17:09] | Put it back on. | 再戴起来 |
[17:16] | You know, candidly, I heard a little bit about you two. | 老实说我听说过一些你们俩的事 |
[17:20] | People are complex, but… | 人都很复杂 但要是出现实质问题 |
[17:22] | when these things become more material | |
[17:25] | i.e., they look likely to cost the desk dollars | 也就是会造成公司损失 |
[17:29] | I feel obliged to say something. | 那我就有义务要说句话 |
[17:30] | I knew you before your face was troubled by a razor. | 你胡子还没长齐我就认识你了 |
[17:35] | Okay. | 好,没事了吗? |
[17:37] | We done? | |
[17:38] | I really think Adler would like to see some of that aggression | 艾德勒应该会想看你把那股锐气 用在争取生意上 |
[17:40] | channeled into driving business. | |
[17:42] | – Just say what you’re saying. – The data speaks for itself. | 有话直说 看资料就一目了然 |
[17:45] | You’ve had a couple of soft quarters. | 你有过两季收益不佳 |
[17:47] | One is a pass. Two could be terminal. | 一次就算了 两次就很危险 |
[17:51] | The desk has? Or Eric has? | 你指的是部门还是艾瑞克? |
[17:53] | I… I know Felim was central | 我知道艾德勒给你的光环 一大部分源自费林 |
[17:55] | to whatever halo Adler may have put on you. | |
[17:57] | So it’s best to keep him happy, no? | 所以让费林高兴很重要吧? |
[18:00] | Okay. So pragmatically | 好,所以先谈眼前的实际情况 |
[18:02] | the six inches in front of our face | |
[18:04] | how do we re-secure the anchor and not take a huge bath | 我们要怎么重新稳住锚定投资者 不让价值33亿的交易飞走? |
[18:06] | on a 3.3-billion-dollar deal? | |
[18:08] | Let me work Felim. | 让我去说服费林 |
[18:10] | I’ve talked him on to and off enough ledges. | 我说服过他 参与和退出很多笔交易 |
[18:13] | In the spirit of pragmatism, Harper is a third year analyst | 讲句实在话 荷波是资历三年的分析师 |
[18:17] | and she knows to get the fuck out of our way | 她知道面对高声誉 或金融风险的案子不要扯后腿 |
[18:20] | on stuff that carries high reputational or financial risk. | |
[18:22] | You know there’s more to good communication | 你知道好的沟通 不只是一直讲话吧? |
[18:24] | – than just talking a lot? – She’s a third year. | 她才第三年 |
[18:26] | She has zero value to a client without me. | 少了我 她对客户一点价值都没有 |
[18:29] | And you have unearned management pretensions | 而你在那边狐假虎威 我听了只觉得可悲 |
[18:32] | that sound pathetic to my ear. | |
[18:34] | Hey, Eric. | 艾瑞克‥ 我一直把你当成导师 |
[18:36] | Eric, you know I’ve always considered you a… a mentor | |
[18:40] | so everything I’m saying, I’m saying with my cap in my hand. | 所以我说的话都是带着敬意 |
[18:45] | I’m gonna fucking cut you open | 你不处理好的话 看老娘把你开膛剖腹‥ |
[18:47] | and climb inside you if you don’t sort this… | |
[18:53] | I need you to know | 我要告诉你 |
[18:54] | that he and I do not have the kind of relationship | 我跟他的关系 不是像人家讲的那样 |
[18:56] | that people are saying that we have. | |
[18:59] | Hey, why don’t you concentrate on making people realize | 你还是专注在让人家明白 你在这里是因为能力 |
[19:01] | that you’re here for your talent | |
[19:03] | rather than because your boss likes you? | 而不是因为上司喜欢你吧 |
[19:05] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[19:11] | So we have a block of Rican Health to go? | 我们有笔莱肯保健的大宗股份 |
[19:14] | Nah, it’s not really my sector when I dabble in equities. | 那不是我会碰的股市产业 |
[19:17] | Any FX plays off its back. | 有没有外汇交易可操作? |
[19:20] | – Let me get back to you. – Oh, right. Yeah. | 我再回复你 是啦,业务员不知该如何回答时 就会这样说 -别回嘴,去帮我买午餐 -妮可,我只是个小子 |
[19:23] | The age-old salesman’s response when he has no idea how to answer. | |
[19:28] | Nicole, I’m just a kid, all right? | |
[19:30] | – I have no fucking clue. – Well, how refreshing. | -我根本不懂 -真新鲜啊 |
[19:33] | Oh, and I love the way you… you presuppose | 而且你还真以为 我没跟你见过面就会跟你交易 |
[19:35] | that I’m gonna deal with you without ever meeting you. | |
[19:38] | Well I’d never be so presumptuous. | 我不会那么先入为主 |
[19:40] | No, I save that kind of entitlement | 这种趾高气昂 我只会留给你的手下败将 |
[19:41] | for the chins you marched over on your way up. | |
[19:44] | No, I’ve… I’ve booked us dinner. | 我订了餐厅,想跟你谈公事 是吗? |
[19:46] | – A client dinner. – Oh, have you? | |
[19:49] | No. But I’m about to. | 还没有,但我正要订 在你最爱的餐厅 是哪里? |
[19:51] | – At your favorite place. – Which is? | |
[19:54] | No idea. | 不知道,但你正要告诉我 |
[19:56] | But you’re about to tell me. | |
[20:03] | Hey. | |
[20:05] | Hey. | |
[20:07] | Sorry what? | 什么事? |
[20:10] | How about a comma? | 正在喘口气,划个逗点吗? |
[20:11] | Bit of punctuation. | |
[20:14] | Well, otherwise the days just word soup, right? | 不然一天实在乱糟糟的,对吧 |
[20:17] | This is a period. My day is over. | 这是句点,我下班了 |
[20:19] | Look, come on. I can tell you don’t leave work at the office. | 拜托,我看得出 你不会留着公事没做完 |
[20:22] | Quiet moments alone are important. | 静一静很重要 |
[20:24] | Little communion with yourself, you know. | 和自己相处一下 |
[20:27] | You know, why are you… why are you laughing at me? | 你干吗笑我? |
[20:29] | That’s mad corny. | 很老掉牙 |
[20:31] | Right, well don’t shit on what works for me. | 我就是这样嘛,别笑我 只是个老掉牙的男生 过着自己的日子 |
[20:33] | I’m just a corny guy living my life. | |
[20:37] | Heart of a champion. So… | 但我有颗坚强的心,所以‥ |
[20:42] | – Okay. – Yeah. | 好 |
[20:44] | Look, I know today was tough. | 我知道今天不好过 |
[20:46] | But one thing you should know about Eric? | 但艾瑞克就有这个性 |
[20:49] | Youth terrifies him unless he can control it. | 他很怕年轻人 除非他能控制对方 |
[20:57] | Nice comma? | 一个好逗点? |
[21:01] | We can call this a dash. | 算是连接号 |
[21:03] | A dash would be a “pint” around the corner. | 连接号应该是去街角喝杯啤酒 |
[21:06] | Yeah. “Pier-pint.” | "麦点"嘛 不要理我 |
[21:09] | Stop. | |
[21:13] | Actually, me and a… a couple of buddies from Nomura | 其实我跟几个野村控股的朋友 要去"蛞蝓和莴苣" |
[21:15] | are going somewhere called The Slug and Lettuce. | |
[21:19] | If you… | 你想不想‥ |
[21:26] | I’m… I’m really wiped. | 我很累了 |
[21:29] | Next time? | 下次吧? |
[21:30] | Yeah, of course. | 当然好 |
[21:32] | All right. | 就这样 |
[21:51] | Is this too much… | 穿这样见赛勒丝会不会太过? |
[21:52] | for Celeste? | |
[21:54] | No, you look good. | 很好看啊 |
[21:56] | Seductive but… | 有种商务风的诱人 |
[21:57] | in a business kind of way. | |
[21:59] | This Owen Jones is very readable for a socialist. | 这个欧文琼斯写得还蛮好的 虽然是社会主义者 |
[22:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:06] | Yeah. | 行 |
[22:12] | What’s the line there? | 私人理财部的方针是什么? 我不知道,门为对的人敞开? |
[22:14] | – In PWM? – I dunno. | |
[22:18] | Available to the right kind of person? | |
[22:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[22:23] | Not sure how far I wanna push that. | 不知道该多认真遵行 |
[22:31] | – Okay. – Don’t go too far. | 好 别走太远 我还想在厨房跟你做一次 |
[22:33] | I intend to have you again in the kitchen. | |
[22:35] | I’ve never actually been down here. | 我从来没来过这里 |
[22:38] | The decor has become uncomfortably Levantine. | 装潢变得很东地中海风 不太舒服 |
[22:42] | What are… what are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[22:44] | You look great. | 你看来好极了 |
[22:48] | Very grown up. | 很成熟 |
[22:50] | Very… professional. | 很专业 |
[22:52] | How is the job? | 工作如何? |
[22:53] | I don’t have time for whatever this is. | 我不知道你要干吗 但我没空应付 |
[22:55] | I’m only here for a few weeks | 我只来这里几周 处理金融方面的事 |
[22:56] | to get some financial things in order, but… | |
[22:58] | it would be great to get supper. | 但我们可以吃个饭 |
[23:00] | Or a quick drink. | 或喝一杯 |
[23:03] | – Are you sick or something? – Would you care? | 你生病了还是怎样? |
[23:05] | – Don’t say fucking stupid things. – Sorry. | -你在乎吗? -别说蠢话 抱歉 |
[23:09] | Open casket or am I too under exercised? | 我气色太差吗? 还是我太缺乏运动‥ |
[23:13] | You know, heavy? | 太胖? |
[23:15] | I got a Peloton, but I find it deeply disturbing. | 我有台飞轮车 但我觉得看了很不对劲 |
[23:18] | And I can see myself in my reflection | 我可以看到自己的倒影 |
[23:20] | and for fuck’s sake, if that’s what I look like | 我的天啊,既然我长这样子 |
[23:22] | why haven’t you marched me outside and put me out of my misery? | 干吗不干脆把我推出去 让我一了百了? |
[23:25] | I have to go to work. | 我得去工作 |
[23:26] | I hope those panties are coming off. | 希望你的内裤已经脱一半了 天啊 |
[23:30] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[23:32] | I thought your father put you in charge of my money? | 我以为你父亲是让你管我的钱 |
[23:35] | Not my daughter. | 不是管我的女儿 |
[23:38] | Joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[23:41] | I’ve had this priced into your relationship | 从你九岁起 我就把这段关系也算进账单了 |
[23:43] | since you were nine years old. | |
[23:45] | I think you’re misremembering our youth. | 你应该记错我们的童年了 |
[23:47] | I’m ten years older than her. | 我比她大十岁 |
[23:50] | Yeah, that’s what it is. | 对,就是这样 |
[23:52] | He misremembers it. | 他记错了 |
[23:55] | I heard your papa’s been pitching for clients in Dubai. | 我听说你爸爸在杜拜跟客户投案 |
[23:58] | He should just stand outside Harrods, screaming | 他应该站在百货公司外面大喊 |
[24:00] | “Will trade financial advice for saffron cake.” | "可用番红花蛋糕来换财务建议" |
[24:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:04] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:07] | I’d really love to get dinner whilst I’m here. | 趁我在这一起吃个晚餐嘛 请确保我回家时他不在这里 |
[24:16] | You know, they wanna call me | 他们都爱说我很大胆 因为我做后场营运 |
[24:18] | plucky because I worked back office operations. | |
[24:21] | And they wanna build this whole picture, like… | 他们就想营造这种形象 |
[24:24] | my mother loves snooker | 我母亲爱撞球 |
[24:26] | and had brandy with her cornflakes | 喝白兰地配玉米片 |
[24:28] | and died stupid and unhappy. | 死时又蠢又不开心 |
[24:31] | My mother is lovely, by the way, and likes to read. | 其实我母亲人很好又爱阅读 |
[24:34] | – But that doesn’t conform? – Exactly. | -但这样形象不一致? -没错 |
[24:36] | They… | 他们把我放进框架 |
[24:37] | they pigeonhole you. | |
[24:39] | They make you noble | 他们把我高贵化 |
[24:41] | because they can’t understand how someone who sounds like me | 因为他们不明白 讲话像我这样的人 怎么会那么有钱 |
[24:44] | has got so much fucking money. | |
[24:46] | And by making you noble they… | 借由把我高贵化‥ |
[24:48] | Make you an anomaly. | 把你变成异数 |
[24:49] | You know, so you’re not “successful,” you’re “a success story.” | 所以你不是"成功" 而是"成功案例" |
[24:53] | Yeah. And a success story just enforces | 对,而成功案例更加强化了 你出身的不可动摇 |
[24:56] | the rigidity of where you come from. | |
[24:59] | Your difference. | 你的不同 |
[25:00] | The structure stays the same. | 架构还是一样 |
[25:03] | They keep their power. | 他们保有权力 |
[25:07] | You know, my mom always used to say to me that… | 我妈妈以前会跟我说 |
[25:10] | “If there’s still gonna be an upper class in this country | "如果这国家 仍然会保有上层阶级" |
[25:13] | then you’re gonna be part of it.” | "那你就要是其中一员" |
[25:16] | And… | 那她现在怎么看你? |
[25:18] | what does she think of you now? | |
[25:22] | She’s dead. | 她过世了 |
[25:30] | I never assimilated. | 我从来没有同化 |
[25:33] | I just earned and didn’t give a fuck. | 我就是赚钱,然后什么都不在乎 |
[25:36] | You sure you don’t wanna join? | 你确定不要? |
[25:37] | I’m okay for tonight. If that’s all right with you? | 我今晚不用,你不介意的话 |
[25:43] | Bouts of abstinence give the illusion of control, Robbie. | 间歇的戒酒会给你掌控的错觉,小罗 |
[25:52] | You know, my mom always used to force people to call me Robert. | 我妈以前会逼人叫我罗伯 |
[25:57] | I bet you used to watch YouTube tutorials | 我猜你以前会看网路上的 标准英语口音教学吧 |
[25:59] | on received pronunciation. Didn’t you? | |
[26:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:09] | You’ve done the requisite amount of personal seduction | 你算是亲自做足了引诱功课 |
[26:11] | to make me feel slightly more comfortable buying something off you. | 我稍微放心能跟你买东西了 |
[26:15] | So, why are we here? | 所以我们为何在这里? |
[26:19] | And I will take a business or existential answer. | 你要回一个生意上 或存在主义的答案都行 |
[26:23] | Well, let’s stick to business. | 那就谈生意吧,比较踏实 |
[26:25] | It’s firmer ground. | |
[26:27] | So, short kroner is the play for the next 24 hours | 莱肯保健的案子 策略是未来24小时卖空克朗 |
[26:29] | around the Rican Healthcare block. | |
[26:31] | So the FX desk tell me. | 外汇是这样告诉我的 |
[26:33] | There is Norwegian pension fund activity around the deal. | 交易牵涉到挪威政府养老基金 |
[26:35] | That’s a very imaginative take on an equity story. | 以股份案来说非常有想像力 |
[26:39] | I was expecting something a little more rote. | 我以为会是很生硬的答案 |
[26:42] | Well, you know. | 这个嘛 |
[26:43] | There’s nothing rote about us, Nicole. | 我们很懂变通的,妮可 "私人账号,追踪" 我对于交棒给年轻人不是太自豪 我父亲以前会说 "一个人要优雅地老去" "就是要知道何时该退位" 这样的实际很有吸引力 我父亲知道大家要什么 我不知道,但也不需要 因为洛可知道 福至心灵会隔代嘛 对,现在大家要的似乎是机能外套 和球鞋合作 他们想要看起来像是要去爬山 但其实他们是要去私人俱乐部 码点为您处理家族财务多久了? 意大利语很流利 -而且风趣 -谢谢 多样化才聪明 而且我们也不止着眼于服装界 |
[27:38] | – That’s right. – Good. | |
[28:08] | There are only so many riding crops you can sell | 马鞭卖多了 迟早要进军性虐待圈子 |
[28:11] | until you have to move into the BDSM community. | |
[28:14] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗? 女人喜欢被带领没什么错 失陪一下 我去跟朋友简短打个招呼 |
[28:30] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 也请恕我失陪一下 她肯定能继续逗您开心 |
[28:39] | A common black coffee… next week? | |
[28:42] | Okay. I got a room with some friends. | |
[28:52] | You don’t need to do that. | 你不需要这样 |
[28:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 雅思敏可能对于我们怎么做生意 不太了解 有点太热衷了 她还是新人,但前途一定大好 对不起 |
[28:58] | No. | |
[29:18] | No, don’t worry, really. I mean… | 不用在意 |
[29:20] | Honestly, dear… | 我说真的 |
[29:22] | I’ve already forgotten about it. Yeah? | 我已经忘怀了 |
[29:24] | Let’s continue to enjoy our evening. | 继续渡过愉快的夜晚吧 |
[29:29] | She was in my class at Bocconi. | 她是我在博科尼大学的同学 |
[29:31] | Really? | 这样啊 |
[29:32] | Now she the COO of some AirBnb clone. | 她现在是一间 出租住宿网站的营运长 |
[29:36] | Only perverts let other people sleep in their beds. | 只有变态会让人睡自己的床 |
[29:40] | (Italian) Why were you glaring at her earlier? | (意语) |
[29:43] | You were glaring. | |
[29:45] | – Goodbye. – Buona notte. | (意语)再见 |
[29:47] | Buona notte. | |
[29:48] | Until next time. | (意语) |
[29:50] | Oreste. Good night. | |
[29:53] | – Goodbye. Goodbye. | – Goodbye. (意语)再见‥ |
[30:00] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:03] | It’s a confusing space when you’re new. | 还是新人时很容易搞不懂 |
[30:06] | I spent my early twenties torturing myself | 我20岁出头时苦于 想让人正眼看待我 |
[30:09] | about how anyone could ever take me seriously. | |
[30:12] | I felt ostracized all the time. | 总是觉得自己像局外人 |
[30:15] | And then I realized, I was the club. | 然后我才发现自己就是乐趣所在 |
[30:18] | I was the party. | 有我才有欢乐 |
[30:20] | The only member was me. | 我是唯一的俱乐部成员 |
[30:23] | People are lucky to be in your company. | 能有你作陪是人家的福气 |
[30:24] | Not the other way round. | 不是反过来 |
[30:27] | I found the most “personal” | 我发现我的专业关系中 私交愈深的成果愈好 |
[30:31] | of my professional relationships | |
[30:34] | bear the most fruit. | |
[30:41] | You don’t have to like someone for them to be useful to you. | 你不需要喜欢对方 对方也能对你有用处 |
[30:45] | This was an interesting experiment. | 这是个有意思的实验 |
[31:59] | It’s a shame that we’re forced | 很可惜 我们得做出决定人生的选择时 还太年轻 不知道自己正在下重要决定 |
[32:01] | to make the choices that dictate our life | |
[32:03] | when we’re too young to know that we’re making them. | |
[32:11] | I’m old enough to be your mother, aren’t I? | 我年纪都能当你妈了吧? |
[32:20] | I used to know Chris Evans once, you know? | 我以前认识克里斯伊凡呢 |
[32:24] | What, Captain America? | 美国队长? |
[32:27] | No. | 不是‥ |
[32:30] | No, the ginger one. | 不是,红发那个 |
[32:34] | – Very pinty. – Right. | -太醉罗 -是 |
[32:48] | So, a son says to a mom | 有个儿子对妈妈说 |
[32:52] | “I need my personal space.” | "我需要私人空间" |
[32:54] | And the mom says back to the son | 妈妈这样回儿子 |
[32:57] | “You came out of my personal space!” | "你是从我的私人空间蹦出来的" |
[33:25] | Just enjoy it. | 享受就好 |
[33:27] | Hey drive, pull over, take a walk. | 司机,停车下去散个步 |
[33:57] | I don’t wanna come on my suit. It’s new. | 我不想射在西装上,是新的 |
[33:59] | Come in my hand. | 射在我手上 |
[34:18] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[34:20] | Oh, right. | 天啊 |
[34:45] | Your flat mate’s really laying pipe. | 你室友做得好起劲 |
[34:53] | Yeah? | 很棒吧? 插我的屁眼 |
[34:55] | – It’s good, right? – Use my ass! | |
[35:00] | I want to feel the full length of your black cock, pig! | 我想要感受到 你那根黑棒子的全长,你这只猪 |
[35:18] | Use my ass! Use my ass! | 插我的屁眼‥ |
[35:20] | Use this skinny, white ass! | 插我这瘦白人的屁眼 |
[35:48] | Can you leave? | 你可以离开吗? |
[35:50] | Are you serious? | 你认真的? |
[35:52] | I’m… I’m just not feeling it anymore. Sorry. | 我冷掉了 |
[35:59] | – You’re a tease, aren’t you? – Sorry. | -你很爱玩弄人吧? -抱歉 |
[36:01] | I am all fucking gacked up now. | 我都兴奋了,搞什么 |
[36:04] | Fuck’s sake. | |
[36:11] | You good? | 你还好吗? |
[36:19] | They both left in a hurry. | 他们两个都匆忙走了 |
[36:24] | Did you get the ick? I definitely did. | 你是不是忽然就冷感了? 我就是 |
[36:28] | Lost interest somewhere between the… | 大概在下计程车到大门前 就没兴趣了 |
[36:30] | cab and the front door. | |
[36:32] | It was such a relief he just left. | 他离开了我真是松口气 |
[36:37] | Distracted. | 难以专心 |
[36:41] | Workaholism… | 工作狂‥ |
[36:43] | is a… | 不是个容易下的诊断 |
[36:45] | is a tough diagnosis. | |
[36:55] | I just feel like I’m getting in the way a lot. | 我只是觉得自己好像一直在碍事 |
[37:01] | You’re the bane of everyone’s existence. | 你毁了所有人的人生 |
[37:06] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[37:09] | Oh, I’m joking. Okay, I’m… | 我开玩笑的 |
[37:12] | I’m going to give you something I got a lot of growing up. | 送你一句我小时候常听到的话 |
[37:19] | “You are good.” | "你很棒" |
[37:22] | “You are worthy.” | "你值得" |
[37:24] | “Take what you deserve.” | "拿你应得的" |
[37:27] | Benefits of a… a very expensive education. | 受超昂贵教育的好处 |
[37:29] | Point is… | 重点是别再等别人的认可 |
[37:32] | stop waiting for approval. | |
[37:43] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[37:45] | Me? | 我? |
[37:47] | I just pound skinny white blokes | 我整天只顾着上 住肯宁顿的瘦白人 |
[37:50] | from Kennington. | |
[37:52] | In lieu of a career. | 毫无职涯可言 |
[38:02] | Turn your shit down, you posh cunts! | 给我小声一点 你们这些上流混蛋 敢搬来我们的社区 |
[38:05] | Moving into my fucking neighborhood! | |
[38:07] | Fuck off you, grass. | 滚啦,爱打小报告的 |
[38:09] | Who you calling grass, you little fucking melt? | 你说谁爱打小报告,王八蛋 |
[38:12] | I’ll make ribbons of you little Tory weapons. | 看我怎么教训你们这些 保守党混蛋 |
[38:15] | Fuck off, Granddad. | 老人闪边啦 |
[38:16] | I’m gonna torch your fucking gaff down | 老子趁你们这些死文青睡觉时 烧了你家 |
[38:19] | while you’re sleeping, you little Herberts. | |
[38:21] | I’ll fucking cut you all! | 给你们一人一刀 |
[38:23] | Archie, call the police. This is ridiculous. | 阿奇,报警吧,这太夸张了 |
[38:26] | Oh, piss off. Just piss off. | 滚啦‥ |
[38:28] | You’re making actual fucking threats mate, okay? | 你做了人身威胁了,好吗? |
[38:31] | – Fuck off! – Why on earth is that fucking funny? | -滚啦 -有什么好笑的? |
[38:33] | Fuck off back to Islington, go on. | 滚回伊斯林顿啦,快滚 "丹尼:睡不着 担心交易能否谈成,又有时差" |
[38:35] | – Oh, yeah, I’ll tell you what, mate. – With your Chelsea boots | |
[38:38] | you wanker! | "艾瑞克会成功吗?" |
[38:39] | My dad was fucking born just round the corner near Potter’s Bar. | |
[38:43] | Oh, blah fucking blah. Was he? | |
[38:45] | – Yeah, he was actually, mate. – I don’t give a shit. | |
[38:47] | Go on, you fucking haircut, get out of here. | |
[38:50] | Yeah, yeah. Well, at least I’ve got fucking hair | |
[38:52] | you old bastard. | "艾瑞克,输入中" "上线中" "丹尼" |
[38:53] | Oh, bollocks to you. | |
[39:07] | Midnight Caller. | 半夜打来呢,你在想什么? |
[39:09] | What’s… what’s on your mind? | |
[39:11] | Please don’t misread the hour of this call as intimacy. | 请别误会这时间打电话 就是亲密的表现 |
[39:15] | No, I never would. | 我不会的 |
[39:17] | I’m wide awake and watching liberal media. | 我醒着在看自由派媒体 |
[39:20] | Hotel life. | 住饭店的生活 |
[39:22] | Did you get anywhere with Anna? | 你跟安娜有进展吗? |
[39:24] | Eric is usually a Plan A kinda guy. | 艾瑞克通常讲求一个计划就搞定 |
[39:26] | But if he fails to resuscitate Felim’s interest | 但要是他没能成功博回 费林的兴趣 |
[39:28] | we would look very smart to everyone | 我们有备案的话 就会看起来很有一套 |
[39:30] | if we had something in our back pocket. | |
[39:44] | Watch your top spin. | 注意上旋 |
[39:48] | The amount of drop shots you’re playing against me | 你对我放那么多小球好残忍 |
[39:50] | is a particular kind of cruelty. | |
[39:55] | – What the fuck is this? – Do you get to keep going? | 这是在搞啥? -继续吧 -不是认真的吧? |
[39:57] | You cannot be serious. | |
[39:58] | Remember, I am eleven quid a minute. | -记得我的时薪是一分钟十一镑 -别对我放水 |
[39:59] | Don’t go easy on me. | |
[40:07] | Serve’s good, actually. | 发球其实不错 |
[40:09] | You’re just over rotating a little | 但你有点过度转向 |
[40:11] | you risk damaging your rotator cuff. | 旋转肌袖可能会受伤 |
[40:14] | Is this your son? | 这是你儿子吗? |
[40:17] | How old do you think I am? | 你以为我几岁? |
[40:18] | This man is 30 years old, and I’m paying him. | 这个人三十岁 而且我是付他钱的 |
[40:22] | Leo didn’t show. | 李欧没出现 |
[40:27] | Am I supposed to be charmed by this? | 我应该要对你刮目相看吗? |
[40:29] | Sorry. I can imagine what this looks like. | 抱歉,我知道这不太得体 |
[40:32] | But… you did say where you were gonna be. | 但你的确说了你的行程 |
[40:34] | Okay. Can you not? Because that’s borderline behavior. | 可以住嘴了吗 这样有点边缘型人格了 |
[40:37] | You asked for something material. I’m bringing you something material. | 你要实际的东西 我就给你实际的东西 |
[40:40] | It’s exactly the kind of post-pandemic play that you like. | 完全就是你喜欢的后疫情玩法 |
[40:43] | Exciting intel. | 刺激的情资,优势 你知道淘金热的年代 淘金者其实都破产了吗? |
[40:45] | – Edge. – You know, during the gold rush | |
[40:47] | all the gold miners actually went bust? | |
[40:50] | People keep bringing me these vaccine plays. | 大家一直向我推销操作疫苗 |
[40:52] | The gold, which is actually not worth that much. | 就像黄金,其实没那么有价值 |
[40:56] | I’m interested in the picks and the shovels. | 我感兴趣的是淘金的工具 |
[40:59] | The people who sold those | 卖那些的人才是最后赚钱的 |
[41:01] | they were the ones who came out on top. | |
[41:05] | Yeah. This is a pick and shovel play. | 这正是你说的那种投资 |
[41:08] | Rican Healthcare. | 莱肯保健 |
[41:11] | Huge block. Discounted price. | 大量股份,折扣价 |
[41:13] | – Okay, one minute. – Sure. | 等我一下 |
[41:21] | No longer has an anchor. | 没有了锚定投资者 |
[41:24] | Let’s make that you. | 让你来当吧 |
[41:26] | Is there a specialist interest? | 有没有专家承购? |
[41:27] | Anna at FutureDawn not yet confirmed. | 富东的安娜还没确认 但很有机会 她已经有股份了,看来会加码 |
[41:29] | But looks likely. She already owns it. | |
[41:31] | Is looking to add. | |
[41:32] | No one is participating without a specialist interest. | 没有专家承购就没人会参与 |
[41:35] | What’s your boss say? | 你上司怎么说? |
[41:38] | Okay. | 好了,能让我回去上课了吗? |
[41:39] | Can I get back to my lesson? | |
[41:41] | Or you got an ice-scraper for my windshield you wanna sell me? | 还是你有挡风玻璃雪铲要卖我? |
[41:43] | Let’s get back to it. | 继续吧 |
[41:49] | I’m meeting Mr. Hanani? | 我和哈纳尼先生有约 |
[41:51] | – He’s right there. – Oh, thank you. | 他在那里 谢谢 |
[42:03] | Thank you for agreeing to see me. | 谢谢你同意见我 |
[42:08] | I’m glad I can still soften your heart. | 我很高兴还能让你心软 |
[42:11] | Well, you’re my father, aren’t you? | 毕竟你是我父亲嘛 |
[42:16] | This neo-classical-art-deco-pan European thing. | 这新古典装饰泛欧风格 |
[42:20] | Very oppressive. | 非常压迫 |
[42:22] | Reminds me of a time we should all prefer to forget. | 让我想起了 我们都不应想起的过去 |
[42:27] | Have you ever sat in a room and not had to analyze it? | 每次你坐在一个房间 都一定要分析它 |
[42:32] | It’s funny | 很妙,你对所有事都具洞察力 偏偏对家人不是 |
[42:33] | you’re observational about everything, but your family. | |
[42:37] | I know I have form in this department | 我知道我向来如此 |
[42:39] | but since your mother and I are finally legally separating. | 但基于你母亲和我 终于要合法分居‥ |
[42:42] | Divorcing. | 离婚 |
[42:44] | You’re getting a divorce. It’s a different thing. | 你们是要离婚,不一样 |
[42:47] | These milestone events tend to focus the mind | 这些重大事件往往能让心智专注 |
[42:50] | give pause. | 按下暂停,彰显错误 |
[42:51] | You know, illuminate mistakes. | |
[43:02] | Do you remember | 你记得‥ |
[43:04] | there was one summer | 有一年夏天 |
[43:06] | where we got a boat | 我们乘一艘船沿着海岸航行 |
[43:09] | and we went around the coast | |
[43:10] | we stopped off for the day in Positano | 然后当天在波西塔诺靠岸 |
[43:12] | and you bought me this little duck toy? | 你买了一个小鸭子玩具给我 |
[43:16] | It was like a knock off Donald Duck toy thing | 像是仿唐老鸭的玩具 |
[43:18] | and I just threw it straight off the boat. | 我把它直接丢下船 |
[43:19] | Fucking duck toy. Yeah, I remember. | 小鸭子玩具,我记得 |
[43:24] | What you didn’t know was | 你有所不知的是 我当天宿醉到不行 |
[43:25] | how catastrophically hungover I was that day. | |
[43:28] | – No, I knew. – Theresa… | 我知道 泰瑞莎撞到头 当晚进了医院 |
[43:32] | hit her head and was in hospital that evening. | |
[43:35] | Midnight swimming. | 半夜游泳,撞到跳板 好一个周末 |
[43:36] | Dive board. What a weekend. | |
[43:39] | German nanny, you were too young to remember. | 德国奶妈 你当时太小,还不记得 |
[43:44] | But you sailed right back round and bought me another one. | 但你又开船绕了一趟 再买给我一只 |
[43:48] | Yeah. | 对,我宠坏你了 |
[43:50] | I spoiled you. | |
[44:04] | I think that was the closest I’ve ever felt to you. | 那应该是我 对你感觉最亲近的一刻 |
[44:13] | Have you ever thought about managing the family’s money through Pierpoint? | 你有没有考虑过 透过码点管理家族财务? |
[44:25] | It’s good to have you back, Kenny. | 很高兴你回来,肯尼 |
[44:27] | Thanks. It’s… it’s good to be back. | 谢谢,回来很开心 |
[44:31] | Now behave yourself. | 现在给我检点一点 |
[44:43] | Hillary, can I speak to you? | 希拉瑞,能跟你谈谈吗? |
[44:48] | I’m gonna be spending a little bit more time off the desk. | 我会有更多时间不在位子上 |
[44:51] | If my work materially suffers, don’t be afraid to tell me | 如果我的绩效确实退步 请尽管告诉我 |
[44:54] | but I’m gonna be exploring my options in Wealth Management | 但我要尝试私人理财业务 |
[44:57] | and I assume you’re fine with it. | 我想你应该没有意见 |
[45:00] | They’re not exactly… | 他们不太‥ |
[45:01] | I mean, they all seem a bit superficial up there. | 那里的工作似乎有点肤浅 |
[45:05] | Don’t you want a job with a bit of substance? | 你不想要更踏实的工作吗? |
[45:07] | We’re moving people’s money around, Hillary. | 我们就是把人家的钱搬来搬去 |
[45:10] | No… | 不对‥ |
[45:13] | What I do | 我做的事比那重要太多了 这是我太太送的礼物 |
[45:15] | is… far more important than that. | |
[45:31] | It’s a present from my wife. | |
[45:35] | Hang on. | |
[45:43] | Let’s level with one another. | 我们把话讲明了吧 |
[45:46] | We’re all cunts, aren’t we? | 我们不都是贱人嘛 |
[45:48] | So let’s just lean into it, yeah? | 那就拥抱自己的贱吧? |
[45:57] | Guys, do we honestly think this is the morning for pleasantries? | |
[45:59] | Rob. You going to the meet? | 你要去开会了吗? |
[46:02] | Nah, I’m going to bell Nicole at Mallon Mercer. | 没有,我要打给马龙莫瑟的妮可 |
[46:04] | How did that go? | 谈得如何? |
[46:07] | – She’s a character. – Let’s go dissect… | 她很有个性 |
[46:08] | this fucking shit show, shall we? | 来分析这场烂摊子吧 |
[46:09] | She sure is. | 一点都没错 |
[46:11] | I’m gonna call her. | 我要打给她 |
[46:13] | You said that already, dude. | 你已经讲过了 |
[46:14] | You got to do it. | 直接做吧 |
[46:16] | Pre the open. Nice and commercial. I like it! | 开盘前,充满商务气息 我喜欢 |
[46:20] | Hustle up for the meet. | 快来开会了 |
[46:21] | They should hand out blindfolds. | 他们应该发蒙眼布给大家 公司都要完蛋了 |
[46:22] | Feels like we’re all going to the wall. | |
[46:28] | What do you have for me? | 你有什么提议? |
[46:29] | Buy dollar nokkie through me | 在交易公布前透过我 买进美元兑克朗 |
[46:30] | pre the expected deal announcement. | |
[46:33] | Well that’s the worst kept secret in the market. | 这大家都知道了 |
[46:36] | Okay, go for it. Go and buy it. | 好,出手买进吧 |
[46:40] | But what do you say? | 但你要说什么? |
[46:44] | I don’t follow. | 我听不懂 |
[46:46] | You say… | 你不是该说"拜托"吗? |
[46:48] | “Please,” don’t you? | |
[46:54] | – Do I? – Yeah. | -是吗? -没错,你要讲 |
[46:55] | Yeah, you do. | |
[47:04] | Please. | 拜托 |
[47:05] | Good boy. | 好孩子,现在去帮我买进吧 |
[47:07] | Now buy it for me. | |
[47:10] | Y’know this’ll be the first trade I’ve booked under my name. | 这是第一笔记在我名下的交易 |
[47:14] | Well what kind of person would I be | 不提拔后进怎么行呢? |
[47:16] | if I didn’t drop the ladder behind me? | |
[47:20] | Yeah, I suppose. | 我想也是 |
[47:24] | – Did you firm Felim up? – I’m still workin’ him. | -你稳住费林了吗? -我还在说服他 |
[47:26] | Anna’s unresponsive. | 安娜完全不回应 |
[47:28] | Brick wall. | |
[47:29] | I’m sure Felim’s waiting until the last minute | 费林肯定是要等到最后一刻 看她是否参与 不行,这样不够 |
[47:31] | – to see if she participates. – No. No. It’s not good enough. | |
[47:34] | We negotiated this three-and-a-half-yard trade | 这个35亿的交易 我们提出极低的百分之三折扣 |
[47:36] | at a ridiculously low 3% discount | |
[47:39] | because you assured us | 是因为你向我们保证 投资人都稳固了 |
[47:40] | you had a concrete home for the paper. | |
[47:41] | He will call. Trust me. | 他会打电话的,相信我 |
[47:42] | Yeah, all right, but there was a time when I’d have taken that as Gospel. | 好,以前是你说了算‥ |
[47:44] | Look, I don’t… I don’t deal in the subjunctive… | 我不接受假设语气‥ |
[47:47] | Conditional. | |
[47:48] | Conditional. Whatever fucking tense that is. | 还是条件什么的‥管它什么时态 |
[47:50] | Okay, we open in 12 minutes. | 十二分钟后开市 |
[47:51] | My budget on this book is a hundred million. | 我给这案子的预算是一亿‥ |
[47:54] | A hundred bars! | |
[47:55] | Okay, I’m simply not taking a wash on half of that | 我不接受损失一半的数字 |
[47:57] | losing 50 fucking bars! No way. | 损失五千万‥想都别想 |
[47:59] | I’m not being made to look a cunt | 老子生来不是为了出洋相的 |
[48:01] | because you guys can’t do the primary school work | 就因为你们连稳住投资人 这么基本的事都做不好 |
[48:03] | of placing stock. | |
[48:04] | Rish, he’s gonna call. | 瑞希,他会打电话的 |
[48:05] | Eric, it’s all right to act alpha when we deliver alpha. | 艾瑞克,讲话要呛的话 端出的成绩也要呛 |
[48:08] | Okay, but this is cuck behavior. | 这种表现很不够看 我不喜欢软趴趴的表现 |
[48:10] | And I do not like cuckoldry. | |
[48:12] | Okay. Okay. Look. Let’s operate from this basis. | 好了‥ 我们就以这为前提来讨论 |
[48:15] | Felim is out. | 费林撤出了,安娜不回应 瑞希快被搞到没命了 |
[48:17] | Anna’s unresponsive. Rishi is about to get hung with a block of paper. | |
[48:20] | What’s the strategy if we leap from there? | 我们从这基础上 能提出什么策略? |
[48:23] | Harper? | 荷波? |
[48:24] | You’re working on some kind of insurance? | 你有备案? |
[48:26] | This should be good! | 想必精彩 |
[48:28] | Nothing came of it. | 没有下文 |
[48:30] | What even was it? | 到底是什么? |
[48:33] | Jesse Bloom. | 杰西布鲁 |
[48:35] | I met him | 我和他见过面 |
[48:36] | and he said that he wanted more exposure | 他说想要在保健业有更多曝险 |
[48:38] | in the health care space. | |
[48:39] | Honestly, fuck this. Fuck you. Fuck off. | 老子不管了 去你们的都滚吧 |
[48:42] | If this hurts my compensation or pushes me out the door | 要是这造成我的损失 或是让我失业 |
[48:45] | I’m dragging you all down with me. Bunch of fuck faces. | 我要拖你们跟我一起下水 一群蠢蛋 |
[48:48] | Harper, maybe after you’ve gotten through to Bloom | 荷波,你联络上布鲁后 可以试试找比尔艾克曼 |
[48:51] | you can try Bill Ackman next. | |
[48:54] | Or one of the Gettys. | 或是盖蒂家族的人 |
[48:55] | In a situation as dicey as this, let’s try not to waste time. Okay? | 情况这么危急 尽量别再浪费时间了吧? |
[48:59] | We’re collapsing in the pre-market! | 我们要垮在盘前了 |
[49:01] | I don’t have the lines to hold this much size. | 我没办法撑住这么大的量 |
[49:03] | The bell rings in five minutes. | 五分钟后就要开盘敲钟了 |
[49:05] | Get me a home for the paper! | 快给我找到投资人 |
[49:06] | – Felim’s gonna call. – He’s not. Accept it. | -费林会打来的 -他不会,接受事实吧 |
[49:08] | I didn’t know this desk ran on blind faith. | 我不知道这部门 靠一厢情愿在做事 |
[49:10] | It doesn’t. I know him. You don’t. He’s gonna call. | 不是一厢情愿 我认识他,你不认识 -他会打来 -四分钟 然后我就要把股份丢出去 |
[49:13] | Four minutes. I puke this paper into the market | |
[49:15] | eat the loss, and never forgive any of you! | 吞下损失,然后恨你们一辈子 |
[49:18] | – Rish! – Who is it? | 瑞希,够了 |
[49:19] | Unknown number. | 未知来电者 |
[49:21] | Felim? | 费林? |
[49:30] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[49:37] | – Hi, Harper, it’s Jesse Bloom. – Hi, Jesse. | -荷波,我是杰西布鲁 -杰西,你好 |
[49:40] | Sick of commenting on the direction of the wind. | 我受够预测风向了 我们来造风吧? 我不太懂 |
[49:43] | – Shall we make it blow? – I don’t follow. | |
[49:46] | Let’s find out | 来看看你有多重要 |
[49:48] | how essential you are. | |
[49:49] | What have you learned about our friend Anna and her interest? | 你对安娜和她的意向 了解多少了? |
[49:52] | I’m close. I’m close. Do you mind holding? | 就快了‥请你稍等一下 |
[49:56] | Yas, I know that I always say that this is a matter of urgency | 雅思敏 我知道我总是说这是急事 |
[49:59] | but this really is a matter of urgency. | 但这真的是急事 |
[50:01] | And I’m really sorry I’m always in such a rush with you | 很抱歉我跟你互动总是匆匆忙忙 |
[50:03] | but I really need your help. | 但我亟需你的帮助 |
[50:05] | I need access to Anna. Now. | 我现在就需要联络上安娜 |
[50:14] | Yasmin, good to hear from you. I miss having our natters. | 雅思敏,真高兴你打来 -我很怀念跟你闲谈 -我也是‥ 改天再出去玩个过瘾 |
[50:17] | Same, same. Let’s book a phenomenal comp night out soon. | |
[50:20] | Fine, but you choose the place. I never get these things right. | 行,但地点你来选 我永远搞不定这档事 |
[50:23] | Look, I know you don’t like speaking to people who you don’t know | 我知道你不爱跟不认识的人说话 |
[50:26] | but I have Harper Stern from Cross Product Sales | 但我这边有跨商品交易组的 荷波史登在线上 |
[50:28] | and I can vouch for her. Will you give her two ticks for me? | 我能为她担保 你能听她说两句话吗? |
[50:31] | Tell her I’m busy. She can have one tick max. | 告诉她我很忙 最多只能听她说一句 |
[50:34] | Anna’s on. | 安娜在线上 |
[50:36] | You have no idea how much I appreciate this. | 我感激不尽 |
[50:38] | It’s just business, Harper. | 只是公事公办,荷波 |
[50:39] | Where are we? Coffee’s getting cold. | 状况如何,咖啡都要冷了 |
[50:41] | Yeah, sorry. Sorry. Can you just hold one… one sec. | 抱歉‥请再等我一下 |
[50:46] | – Anna, hi. – Yep, quickly. | 安娜,你好 |
[50:47] | Fair warning, I’m not talking about any imminent biz | 先警告你 我不会谈任何眼前的生意 |
[50:50] | but happy to field a quick question as a favor to Yasmin. | 但看在雅思敏的份上 我愿意简短回答一个问题 |
[50:52] | Yes. We have a mismatched FX trade | 我们有个外汇期差交易 后台一直联络不上你们无法确认 |
[50:55] | that my back office is having trouble | |
[50:57] | getting in contact with yours to confirm. | |
[50:59] | We booked Pierpoint buys 250 mill quid | 我们的资讯是 码点买进两亿五千万英镑 |
[51:01] | at 136, 62 value spot. | 买在1点3662交割 |
[51:04] | Absolutely not. | 完全不对,方向是对的 但币别错了 |
[51:05] | The direction is right but the notional is wrong | |
[51:07] | I specifically bought $250 million | 我买了两亿五千万美元 打算要操作 |
[51:10] | which I intend to put to work. | |
[51:11] | Anna, I’m so sorry. False alarm… you are right. | 安娜,很抱歉搞错了 你说的没错 |
[51:14] | Pierpoint did sell dollars in your amount at that rate. | 码点的确 以该汇率和你的数目卖出美元 |
[51:17] | No problem. These things happen. | 没事,难免的 |
[51:20] | Anna isn’t in the book yet but she is buying at the open. | 安娜还没下单,但她开盘后会买 |
[51:24] | How can you be sure? | -你怎么能确定? -她的旗舰基金是以英镑计算 |
[51:25] | Her flagship fund is sterling denominated. | |
[51:26] | And when she wants to buy a US asset, she has to raise the dollars. | 她要买进美元资产时 就需要买入美元 |
[51:29] | She’s going to use it to buy the stock. Guaranteed. | 我保证她会拿来买股份 |
[51:31] | OK, how much stock does your trader have now and where is it? | 好,你的交易员现在有多少股 卖多少? |
[51:34] | How much do you have and where’s the offer? | 你有多少股,开价多少? |
[51:35] | Harper, if you click me out of a phone call while executing | 荷波,你执行交易时敢关静音 就准备听我挂电话了 |
[51:38] | you will never hear from me again. | |
[51:40] | I’m stuck with 50 million. The last trade price was 45. | 我卡在五千万股 最后的交易价是45元 |
[51:43] | I can sell you all 50 million at that price. | 这个价五千万股全卖给你 |
[51:45] | All right. Tell him I know his order book is fucked | 告诉他我知道他的委托簿惨兮兮 |
[51:47] | and the market opens in 30 seconds. | 再三十秒就要开盘 |
[51:48] | I will take 50 million at 44, not 45. | 我可以用44元买下全部五千万股 不是45 |
[51:51] | – He’s running you over. – Rishi, he’s 44 bid. | 他吃定你了 瑞希,他出价44 |
[51:53] | Forty-four, is he mad? | 44,他疯了吗? 这是全产业最佳股 已经打折扣了,我开价就是45 |
[51:55] | This is the best name in the sector. It’s already at a discount! | |
[51:57] | My price is 45. | |
[51:58] | Tell him if he likes it so much, he can fucking keep it. | 告诉他那么喜欢的话 就留着进棺材吧 |
[52:01] | He says if you like it so much then you can keep it. | 他说你那么喜欢的话 就留着吧 |
[52:03] | Fucking keep it, I said. | -我说留着进棺材 -他说你那么喜欢的话 就留着进棺材吧 |
[52:04] | He says if you like it so much, then you can fucking keep it. | |
[52:06] | He can have all 50 million | 全部五千万股 44点75卖他,最终开价 |
[52:07] | at 44 and three quarters, that’s my final offer. | |
[52:09] | How about this? | 这样吧 |
[52:11] | I’ll buy 75 million, not 50. | 我买七千五百万股 |
[52:13] | Seventy-five million at 44 and a half. | 不是五千万 七千五百万股,44点5买进 |
[52:14] | 75 million at 44 and a half. | 七千五百万股,44点5买进 |
[52:16] | Seventy-five? I’ve only got 50. This will take me short. Fuck that. | 七千五百万? 我只有五千万 这样我会卖空,不行 |
[52:20] | Okay Jesse, how about this, why don’t we do 50 now | 杰西,这样吧 我们现在交易五千万股 |
[52:22] | and we will leave a working order for 25 more after the open? | 另外两千五百万的有效委托单 等开盘后执行? |
[52:31] | It works. | 可以,限价44点75 两成的日均交易量 |
[52:32] | Limit 44 and three quarters. 20% of the ADV. | |
[52:35] | Fifty million at 44 and three quarters. | 五千万股,44点75 |
[52:37] | Anraj, we got an order for 25 million more on the open. | 安拉吉,单来了 开盘后还有两千五百万 |
[52:39] | I want you managing it. | 你来处理 |
[52:40] | Say less, squire. It will be done, sir. | 无需多言,交给我来 |
[52:42] | So 50 million at 44 and three quarters. | 五千万股,44点75元,交给你 |
[52:44] | Yours. | |
[52:45] | Fifty million, at 44 and three quarters. Done. | 五千万股,44点75元,成交 |
[52:48] | Mine. | 天啊 |
[52:51] | Who taught you to fish? | 谁教你钓鱼的? |
[52:54] | Hey. | |
[52:56] | Really good shit. | 非常厉害,太精彩了,荷波 |
[52:57] | Really good fucking shit, Harper. | |
[53:12] | Eric, got Felim on line one! | 艾瑞克,费林在一线 |
[53:14] | Tell him he’s in a queue now, and his order will have to wait. | 告诉他现在得排队了 他的单要等等 "柏林? 我知道是你" "你这死懦夫" "抱歉,你找错人了" 待续 谢谢观赏 |