时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Don’t take this the wrong way, but I feel like you’re the type of guy | 你别误会 但我一直觉得你是那种‥ |
[00:10] | who’s like, never taken a moment to like, think about who you are. | 从来不会花时间自我省思的人 |
[00:14] | – I’m just wiping! – Like your identity | 我在擦屁股 思考你的身份和存在 思考自己是否够格 |
[00:16] | your existence, your fucking adequacy. | |
[00:18] | – That sounds tiring. – Don’t you think that like people | -感觉好辛苦 -你不觉得别人都小看你吗? 我成交的时候不会 |
[00:20] | – underestimate you? – Not when I’m printing biz. | |
[00:22] | When you’re printing biz | 那时候人际关系和公司都不重要 -因为你‥ -成交了? |
[00:23] | it doesn’t matter about your relationships | |
[00:24] | – or the firm. Because you are… – “Printing biz”? | |
[00:32] | Yeah, I’m not sure Eric agrees with that. | -艾瑞克可能不赞成你的说法 -荷波,那位杰西布鲁? |
[00:33] | Harper, Jesse fucking Bloom? | |
[00:35] | Today you touched the face of God and for a moment… became Him. | 你今天触摸到上帝的脸庞 短暂地变成祂 |
[00:39] | This really works! | -这还真的有用 -对,像睡衣里的蝙蝠 |
[00:40] | Yeah. Like a bat up your nightdress. | |
[00:42] | Fuck! | 天杀的 |
[00:44] | – Excuse me. – Simon, Theodore. | -借过 -赛门,席奥多 你还要回来吗,我们家? 我家吧,之后要去 |
[00:48] | Yo, are you coming back? | |
[00:50] | Ours? Mine, right? The afters. | |
[00:52] | After what? | 什么之后? "派对之后去酒店大厅"? |
[00:53] | After the party, it’s the hotel lobby? | |
[00:57] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧,别管啤酒了 |
[00:58] | Forget your beer. Forget your beer. | |
[01:01] | “When Graham Gray is offered a pill that rids him of his conscience | "当有人拿了一颗 去除良心的药丸给葛翰格雷" |
[01:04] | he must ask himself the question | "他必须问自己一个问题" |
[01:05] | ‘How much of his humanity | "他为了力争上游 愿意放弃多少人性?" |
[01:07] | is he willing to give up to get ahead?'” | |
[01:09] | Belongs in an airport. God, he must know someone at Faber. | 这种书只能在机场卖 天哪,他在出版社一定有熟人 |
[01:12] | Only explanation. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[01:14] | Good luck to him. | 那祝他好运 |
[01:15] | Gus has been writing his for over a year. | 葛斯的书写了一年多,是‥ |
[01:19] | It’s… | |
[01:22] | Andy McNab in Westminster. | 堪称西敏市的安迪麦克纳布 |
[01:23] | Please re-enter the workforce. | 拜托回来上班 |
[01:28] | I had a teacher once who told me | 有个老师曾经告诉我 |
[01:30] | “Your life depends upon your power to master words.” | 驾驭文字的能力 是人生成功的关键 |
[01:33] | He made me feel ten feet tall. | 他让我觉得无比自豪 |
[01:39] | I need to go to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[01:42] | Oi, what have you got to wake up for? | 你明天要早起吗? |
[01:44] | 8am family book club Facetime. | 早上八点有线上家族读书会,晚安 |
[01:46] | Good night. | |
[01:50] | Why are you so scared of going to bed? | 你为什么这么怕上床? |
[01:52] | There’s nothing more terrifying than a cold pillow. | 天下最可怕的东西 就是冰冷的枕头 |
[01:54] | Is that your fiancée? | 你未婚妻? |
[01:57] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[01:58] | Dude, hang around. | 等等,别走 |
[01:59] | Hang around. | |
[02:10] | Congrats on the sex. | 祝你们做爱愉快 |
[02:12] | So you’ve got a big family? | 你家是大家庭,一定很热闹 |
[02:14] | Must be… | |
[02:15] | eventful. | |
[02:19] | It’s just you? | 你是独生女? |
[02:21] | I have a brother. | 我有个哥哥 |
[02:23] | Older. Ten minutes older. | 比我大十分钟 |
[02:25] | So he’s the paragon of virtue? | 他是模范小孩? |
[02:29] | Kinda. | 算吧 |
[02:30] | What’s his story? | 他是什么样的人? |
[02:33] | I’m 75% sure that he’s in Berlin. | 我有七成五的把握他在柏林 |
[02:39] | He likes to travel. | 他很喜欢旅行 |
[02:48] | I need to get some sleep. | 我得去睡了 |
[02:56] | See you in the office. | 办公室见 |
[03:46] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 "杰西布鲁" |
[04:23] | Look at the mess you made. | 我们搞得天下大乱 |
[04:25] | I have half the Rican board shitting into my inbox. | 莱肯有一半董事拼命寄电邮给我 |
[04:28] | Love it. | 我乐死了,他们寄了一份 "代理投票"的表格来 |
[04:29] | They sent me a “Check the box to proxy vote” form. | |
[04:32] | Did you sign? | -你签了吗? -我干吗签字放弃投票权 |
[04:33] | Why would I sign away voting rights | |
[04:35] | twenty-four hours after buying 42% of this fucking thing? | 我24小时前 才买下4成2的股份 |
[04:39] | Well done, by the way. | 对了,你做得很好 你在办公室吗? |
[04:40] | You in the office? | |
[04:41] | Oh, my son just got home. | 我儿子刚刚回来了 |
[04:43] | I don’t know where he spends his nights. | 不知道他都在哪里过夜 |
[04:46] | Hey, you’re not connected to anyone that went to Oxford, are you? | 你在牛津没有人脉吧? |
[04:49] | I get the sense that Oxford is not unlike the mob. | 我觉得牛津跟黑手党很像 |
[04:53] | You think you could hook me up with a tutor, like yesterday? | 你能不能帮我找个家教? 越快越好 |
[04:56] | Kid’s got a deadline looming. | 那孩子的交件期限快到了 |
[04:58] | We had a whole day planned tomorrow. | 我们明天本来都计划好了 |
[04:59] | Now I have to drag him to fucking Wales. | 现在得拖着他去威尔斯 |
[05:02] | – I’ll see what I can do. – All part of the service. | -我帮你想想办法 -这都是你们服务的一部分 |
[05:04] | Riddle me this. | 我问你,用AR15步枪 可以杀死多少只松鸡? |
[05:05] | How many grouse can you massacre with an AR-15? | |
[05:08] | Sub-question… | 还有,银行为什么还干这种事? |
[05:10] | Why do banks still do this shit? | |
[05:12] | I’ll see you on the shoot. | 打猎的时候见 |
[05:16] | “The shoot”? | 打猎? |
[05:18] | Oh my God, I’m Edward Berocca-hands. | 天啊,我成了艾华德贝洛卡的手 |
[05:20] | I feel like that meme bloke Barry Wood | 感觉那个哏图男贝利伍德 在侵犯我的耳朵 |
[05:22] | has been fucking me in the ear! | |
[05:24] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我? |
[05:27] | My mentor, Newman, got me this. | 这是我师父纽曼给我的 |
[05:30] | The first time I traded with Meriwether | 做为我第一次 跟长期资本管理公司交易的礼物 |
[05:32] | at Long-Term Capital Management. | |
[05:35] | He made up some bunkum about | 他扯了一堆,说这支笔见过多少口袋 |
[05:37] | how many pockets it’d seen. | |
[05:38] | Real estate deals, divorces, insolvencies, arrest warrants… | 见识过房地产交易,离婚 破产,逮捕令和宣战书 |
[05:43] | declarations of war. | |
[05:52] | When he handed it to me | 他把笔交给我时 |
[05:55] | he said, “Choose your own adventure.” | 他说"选择你自己的冒险" |
[06:01] | I genuinely thought letting Bloom in was smart. | 我真心认为 让布鲁投资是明智之举,救了业绩 把布鲁拉进来很好,无庸置疑 |
[06:05] | – Saved the book. – Bloom’s a get. No question. | |
[06:08] | Hence, rite-of-passage memorabilia. | 所以我送了你这个成年礼纪念品 |
[06:12] | But, look. He isn’t some guy you just cover. | 听着,他不是能等闲视之的人 |
[06:15] | I could hear ten red-flags in the trade | 我能听到十个 第三年的菜鸟听不到的警讯 |
[06:17] | a third-year’s ear simply isn’t tuned to hear. | |
[06:20] | You panicked. He heard it. | 你慌了,被他发现 |
[06:23] | And then he ran you over. | 于是他吃定了你 |
[06:26] | – But Felim pulled. – Bloom knew we had a position | -但费林收手了 -布鲁知道我们有部位 |
[06:29] | knew it was almost hung. | 知道就要出不去了 |
[06:31] | Waited until Rishi was in max pain | 等到瑞希最头疼的时候 杀出来抢走 |
[06:34] | before taking it. | |
[06:36] | But Felim pulled. We were DOA. | 但费林退出,我们已经玩完了 |
[06:37] | Felim was waiting to squeeze Rishi, who would have improved. | 费林等着要对瑞希施压 他本来会进步的 |
[06:42] | Felim wins, the desk wins and Rican wins. | 对于费林,我们组和莱肯是三赢 |
[06:45] | They were counting on Felim to anchor the deal. | 他们都在等费林当锚定投资者 |
[06:47] | Not only did you lose control | 你不只是失去了控制 还把费林换掉了 |
[06:49] | but you replaced Felim | |
[06:51] | a known entity friendly to the board’s agenda | 你用新冠先生换掉了 一个已知支持董事会的实体 |
[06:54] | with Mr. COVID. | |
[06:56] | I was servicing a client three times the size of Felim. | 我在服务的这位客户 规模是费林的三倍 |
[06:58] | A skilled salesperson protects the client and the firm | 高明的业务会保护客户和公司 |
[07:03] | while letting both think they’re his priority. Win-win. | 让双方都以为 自己是他的优先要务 这是双赢局面 |
[07:09] | We particularly know how crucial Felim is to our desk. | 我们尤其清楚 费林对这个组的重要性 |
[07:13] | – And especially to you. I know. – To us… | 尤其是对你而言,我知道 是对我们而言,荷波 |
[07:17] | Harper. | |
[07:22] | We’ll smooth it all out on the shoot. | 打猎时我们再去打圆场 |
[07:26] | Bloom mentioned a shoot. | 布鲁也提到打猎 |
[07:32] | You have his ear? | 他会听你的吗? |
[07:34] | He called me again. | 他又打给我了 |
[07:35] | Good. Nurture that. | 很好,好好经营这段关系 |
[07:38] | A trip to Richard Burton country. | 去李察波顿的故乡 |
[07:42] | Wales, Harper, Wales. | 荷波,是威尔斯 |
[07:44] | For weeks IBD has thought | 投资银行部几周前就认定 费林会买下你卖给布鲁的股权 于是码点为新的莱肯投资人 办了个庆祝活动 |
[07:46] | Felim was gonna buy the stake you sold to Bloom so… | |
[07:50] | Pierpoint organized a celebratory event | |
[07:54] | for the new Rican investors. | |
[07:56] | They know Felim loves to shoot. | 他们知道费林喜欢打猎 |
[07:57] | Right, yeah. | 我还是不懂这怎么可以当作嗜好 |
[07:59] | Still trying to figure out how that’s a viable pastime. | |
[08:02] | This is a strange island. | 英国是个怪地方 |
[08:06] | IBD is losing their shit | 投资银行部快疯了 |
[08:09] | and holding our desk’s feet to the fire. | 拼命对我们组施压 |
[08:12] | But we know everything will be copacetic once Bloom | 但我们知道一切都会雨过天青 只要布鲁把股份卖给费林 |
[08:15] | sells his share to Felim. | |
[08:18] | You and I are not Eric and Harper in this. | 在这笔交易中 你跟我不是荷波和艾瑞克 |
[08:21] | We’re vassals of the firm. | 我们是公司的奴仆 |
[08:24] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[08:37] | All good? | 都没事吧? |
[08:38] | Yes. Fine. | 对,还可以 |
[08:41] | Bit of a strange conversation with Enzo Carbone. | 我刚刚跟恩佐卡柏内 进行了一段很奇怪的对话 |
[08:45] | I feel like he’s no longer the decision-maker there. | 我觉得他好像失去决策权了 |
[08:47] | Yeah. | 对,才见过一次面 我就觉得洛可是做主的人 |
[08:48] | I got the sense that was Rocco, even from the one meeting. | |
[08:51] | I can’t even get him on the phone. | 他连我的电话都不接 |
[08:55] | Thank you for doing this, anyway. | 不过还是谢谢你帮我 我很期待 |
[08:57] | I’m excited. | |
[09:05] | We like names like Tencent. Tesla. | 我们喜欢的公司像是 腾讯,特斯拉 |
[09:08] | Long-term winners. Buy and hold. | 长期优胜股,买入持有 |
[09:10] | I’d also like to put some impact investment on the table. | 我也想提出一些影响力投资 |
[09:14] | Of course, nominally it would be me covering you | 通常会由我来管理你的投资 以避免利益冲突 但我们两个都任由你差遣 |
[09:17] | in order to avoid any conflict of interest, but… | |
[09:22] | we’d both be truly at your disposal. | |
[09:29] | That painting is… | 那幅画是艾札特的作品吧 |
[09:32] | I think… | |
[09:34] | ersatz. | |
[09:35] | Oh, I can assure you it’s not. | 我可以跟你保证,绝对不是 |
[09:41] | This is very professional. | 这样好专业 |
[09:46] | She’s very impressive, isn’t she? | 她很优秀,对吧? |
[09:52] | And in terms of moving holdings over to us… | 至于把股份移交给我们‥ |
[09:55] | This has been a wonderful end to my morning. | 这是我上午最完美的句点 |
[09:58] | I saw some live geese, then spinning… | 我早上看到一些雁子 然后去上飞轮课 再到百货公司悠哉闲逛一个小时 |
[10:01] | then an unparalleled hour at Fortnum’s. | |
[10:06] | I’m trying to be more present. | 我试着要活在当下 |
[10:09] | Yasmin knows I’m unsophisticated when it comes to these affairs. | 雅思敏知道我处理这种事很不老练 |
[10:12] | I always thought them rather grubby. | 我总是觉得很讨厌 虽然确实非常有利可图 |
[10:15] | Although they gild everything, of course. | |
[10:18] | I can’t really make any decisions | 我做任何决定之前 都要先跟家里的办公室谈 |
[10:20] | without speaking to our family office. | |
[10:22] | Little Maximus | 我的耳目告诉我 你跟麦辛走得很近啊,敏娜 |
[10:23] | whom my spies tell me you’ve been seeing rather a lot of, Mina. | |
[10:37] | Well, unless there’s anything else? | 没有别的事了吧? |
[10:46] | A memorable time | 很高兴能跟两位出色的年轻女性 共度愉快的时光 |
[10:48] | spent with two very impressive young women. | |
[11:00] | I’ve booked us your favorite spot for lunch. | 午餐我订了你最爱的黛芙妮餐厅 |
[11:03] | Your beloved Daphne’s. | |
[11:07] | You do not live in the real world. | 你完全不懂人情世故 |
[11:10] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[11:16] | Did you not sit through what I just sat through? | 我们刚刚不在同一个房间里吗? |
[11:21] | This is my job. | 这是我的工作,我的事业 |
[11:23] | This is my career. | |
[11:24] | I know that’s a fucking alien concept to you. | 我知道你这些都不懂 |
[11:28] | It’s not a fucking “parents’ evening.” | 这不是天杀的"家长之夜" |
[11:31] | Oh, God. Another alien concept! | 天啊,这又是你不懂的事情 |
[11:35] | Could you not have given me 20 minutes of professional respect? | 你就不能给我20分钟 专业上的尊重吗? |
[11:41] | Stay out of my life. | 不要打扰我的生活 |
[11:45] | But I’ve booked Diana and Dodi’s table. | 但我订了黛妃和多迪的桌子 |
[11:57] | That’s 2.50 total, please. | 2镑50分,谢谢 |
[12:01] | Oh, fuck! My purse. I left it on the seat. | 可恶,我把钱包忘在位子上 |
[12:03] | Is it just a coffee? I can get it. | -就一杯咖啡吗,我来付 -真的吗? -对 -谢谢,你人真好 |
[12:06] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | |
[12:07] | Thank you. That’s really very kind. | |
[12:13] | I’ve just come to expect better ATD. | 我以为码点做事会比较仔细 |
[12:16] | “Attention to detail” from Pierpoint. | |
[12:19] | Everyone who works for this, is part of the Rican family | 参与这件事的人 都是莱肯家族的一份子 |
[12:21] | so I feel a paternal instinct | 所以我对此有种父性本能 也有父亲般失望的心情 |
[12:24] | and a paternal disappointment. | |
[12:27] | I’ll make sure the deck’s updated before anyone else sees it. | 我会确保公司 在别人看到之前更新完毕 |
[12:30] | You know Bloom hasn’t even signed the proxy vote? | 你知道布鲁还没有签 代理投票书吗? |
[12:33] | What sorta system have we built where a stranger can waltz in | 这究竟是什么样的制度 居然可以让陌生人堂而皇之地 拿走我公司四成多的股份? |
[12:35] | and take 40-odd percent of a company I built? | |
[12:38] | James, I know this shoot was supposed to be a victory lap. | 詹姆斯 我知道这次打猎原本是要庆功的 |
[12:41] | But now, we can be nimble. | 但现在我们可以更灵活 |
[12:44] | Eric Tao, who heads up Cross Product Sales | 负责跨商品交易组的艾瑞克陶 |
[12:46] | has promised me | 保证布鲁会把股权 卖给芬马许的费林毕臣 |
[12:47] | Bloom’s selling the block to Felim Bichan at Fenmarsh | |
[12:49] | – who was all of our top pick. – I spoke to Felim overnight. | 费林本来就是首选 我昨晚跟费林谈过了 |
[12:52] | Him owning 42% I can live with. | 我可以接受他拥有四成二的股份 |
[12:55] | He knows our vision. | 他知道我们的目标 |
[12:56] | We can trust him not to sell until the timing’s right. | 我们可以相信他 在时机成熟前不会卖掉 |
[12:59] | We’re circling an $8 billion valuation here. | 我们现在面对的是 高达80亿的估值 |
[13:02] | As long as you take care of this pitch-book. | 你得顾好这份投售简报书 |
[13:06] | And keep page 27 away from that crusader Anna Gearing. | 别让那个改革斗士安娜吉尔林 看到第27页 |
[13:09] | Her and her friend have been a constant pain in my ass on this. | 她和她的朋友 一直在为这件事缠着我 |
[13:13] | It’s handled. | 你放心 |
[13:15] | So… | 所以是荷波叫你来的 |
[13:17] | Harper put you up to this? | |
[13:19] | She a company man? | 她很热爱工作吧? |
[13:20] | I think it’s her life. | 我觉得工作是她的一切 |
[13:25] | What does… what does your dad do? | 令尊是做什么的? |
[13:27] | He’s the Ghanaian Ambassador to Angola. | 他是迦纳驻安哥拉的大使 |
[13:32] | You’re fucking serious right now? | 天哪,你是认真的 |
[13:35] | My dad was a post office clerk. | 我父亲是邮局的员工 |
[13:38] | I imagine unlike your dad, like, my dad did not expect much of me. | 我爸对我没什么期望 这点应该跟你爸不同 |
[13:44] | Which college has Leo applied to? | 李欧想申请哪一间大学? |
[13:47] | He’s doing an open application. | 他想做开放式申请 |
[13:48] | Okay. First error. | 这是第一个错误 他要读什么? |
[13:50] | What’s he going to read? | |
[13:53] | Books, I hope? | 我希望是读书 |
[13:58] | He needs to write his personal statement | 他必须写自传 |
[14:01] | that essay | 这得在我们回伦敦之前写好 |
[14:02] | and it needs to be done before we return to London. | |
[14:06] | You spend much time in Wales? | 你常来威尔斯吗? 听说他们很讨厌英格兰人 |
[14:08] | I hear they have a healthy contempt for the English. | |
[14:12] | And who do you think’s hornier for cash | 你觉得谁比较爱钱? 布莱尔还是安德鲁王子? |
[14:14] | Tony Blair or Prince Andrew? | |
[14:16] | Do you consider yourself Christian, then? | 你觉得你是基督徒吗? |
[14:18] | I am not sure I would go that far yet, but… | 我觉得还没有到这一步 但你必须接受一件事 |
[14:21] | you know, one of the things you’d have to get onboard with | |
[14:23] | is that belief is actually a concession to a higher power. | 那就是悲伤其实是 面对更高力量的退让 |
[14:26] | Did she study theology at Oxford? At Regents? | 你是不是在牛津修过神学? |
[14:29] | No way. | 才没有 |
[14:30] | (Italian) Hello? | -我是洛可 -洛可,我是码点的雅思敏 |
[14:31] | Rocco, hi. It’s Yasmin, from Pierpoint. | |
[14:34] | Yasmin! Great to hear your voice. | 雅思敏,很高兴听到你的声音 |
[14:37] | Sorry for the noise. We’re refueling. | 抱歉这么吵,我们在加油 刚刚去诺罗皮亚纳看安东尼 |
[14:38] | Was just seeing Antoine at Loro Piana. | |
[14:40] | Some juicy acquisition gossip? | 有什么劲爆的收购八卦吗? |
[14:42] | My father staunchly refuses to become part of the LVMH family. | 我父亲强力拒绝 加入路易威登集团 说到你父亲 我在想能不能提供你们 更量身定制的服务 就是比较‥ -更年轻的一对一服务? -正是 让你们家族多一个与码点接洽的人 老实说,我觉得家父‥ 想要的那种打情骂俏和欢闹 有点过时了 没有投资建议的投资顾问 对我来说毫无用处 那当然 咱们约吃晚饭,我可以听听 你对多元化经营的规划 |
[15:18] | You said you were kind of straddling two sides of the business? | 你之前提到你跨足两边业务 是哪两个领域? |
[15:21] | What was it? | |
[15:23] | Private wealth and FX hedge-fund sales. | 私人理财 和外汇避险基金销售 |
[15:27] | Okay. | 好 你对加密货币的看法如何? 每次我只能像白痴一样拼命点头 听别人讲狗狗币或莱特币 这些到时也可以讨论 我讨厌看到同侪靠着热潮赚钱 把今晚的时间地点传给我 -我们要起飞了 -好 |
[15:50] | – Ciao. – Ciao. | 再见‥ |
[16:00] | Jackie. | 贾姬,你有空跟客户 谈加密货币吗? |
[16:01] | Are you free to talk to a client about cryptos? | |
[16:03] | I don’t have time to swot up. | 我没有时间做功课 |
[16:05] | – Hedge funds or real money? – Private individual. | -是基金还是真的有钱人? -是私人理财,意大利人 |
[16:07] | Italian. | |
[16:08] | I don’t cozy up to Euro types for no margin. | 没有赚头 我是不会跟欧洲人打交道的 |
[16:10] | I like to rip ’em off, Yas. | 我喜欢宰这些系名牌皮带的肥羊 |
[16:12] | The H on their belts stands for “hoodwinked.” | |
[16:14] | I spent a lot of lockdown punting cryptos. | 封城时我花了不少时间 研究加密货币 |
[16:16] | Cryptos reek of virginity and building your own bomb | 搞加密货币的人 不是处男就是炸弹客 |
[16:18] | but Ken’s more fluent than he cares to admit. | 肯尼不想承认他有多内行 |
[16:20] | I’m happy to clue them up. Phone, person. | 我很乐意为客户说明 打电话或见面都行 |
[16:24] | It’s a dinner. Tonight. | 是吃晚餐,今天晚上 |
[16:26] | Well, if you want me, I’m here. | 有需要的话,随时找我 |
[16:28] | Best self. Need to be better at managing juniors. | 我在自我提升 要更尽力指导后辈 |
[16:35] | Okay. | 太好了‥谢谢 |
[16:37] | Okay. Thank you. | |
[16:40] | So, Venetia, actually | 维妮莎,你在搞什么鬼‥ 还能搞什么‥ |
[16:42] | what the fuck are you doing… | |
[17:03] | (Welsh) | 来得快,去得也快 |
[17:05] | Oh, my God. She knew exactly what she was doing. | |
[17:21] | Coming. | 来了 |
[17:29] | – Yo. – Hello. | |
[17:31] | – You got a minute? – Yeah, I do. | -有空吗? -有 |
[17:33] | Come in. | |
[17:35] | They call it a snug. | 他们说这叫"小巧" |
[17:37] | Ugly word for an ugly room. | 形容这个难看的房间刚好 |
[17:39] | Of course, Pierpoint put you in here. | 码点当然会让你住这种房间 |
[17:40] | I made them give your friend Gus | 我逼他们让你的朋友葛斯 住伊莉莎白女王套房 纯粹是想恶整他们 |
[17:42] | the Queen Elizabeth suite just to fuck with ’em. | |
[17:45] | Do you know that Pierpoint is intending to ambush you? | 你知道码点打算偷袭你吗? |
[17:49] | It’s cute when young people use these militaristic terms | 年轻人用军事用语 形容这么普通的事情时好可爱 |
[17:51] | to describe something so run of the mill. | |
[17:53] | At least now I can sell to Felim on a premium. | 至少现在我能高价卖给费林 |
[17:56] | Always game for making a quick buck off a competitor. | 我随时乐意海削竞争对手 这部分最让我振奋 |
[17:58] | It’s the part that thrills me. | |
[18:00] | I guess showing face could mean you have a vested interest. | 我猜露面大概表示你有既得利益 |
[18:03] | Jacks up the price of your stake. | 可以哄抬你的股价 |
[18:04] | Probably make life a lot easier if I just sold to Felim, right? | 直接卖给费林会简单得多吧? |
[18:08] | Or maybe I want to watch ’em scramble around me first. | 也许我想先看他们紧张的样子 |
[18:13] | Courtiers around a king. | 像国王身边的朝臣 |
[18:17] | From what I know about Felim he’s a walking fucking affectation. | 我知道费林很假惺惺 |
[18:20] | But I know he’s the great pretender. | 但也知道他很会装腔作势 |
[18:23] | He was born in state housing in Glasgow | 他出生格拉斯哥的国宅区 |
[18:26] | and he acts like Richard Rich. | 却一副世家子弟的气势 |
[18:32] | Deep in the fun of ’08 | 08年金融海啸的时候 |
[18:33] | GS marked down my collateral | 高盛下修了我抵押品的价值 |
[18:36] | triggered major margin calls. | 害得我被追缴保证金 |
[18:38] | I needed NAV waivers to buy time | 我需要净值豁免争取时间 |
[18:40] | but my salesperson, Amy, sweet kid… | 但是我的业务艾美 是个好孩子 |
[18:44] | overeducated, a bit neo-conny but sweet… | 书读得太多,有点新保守主义 不过是个好孩子 |
[18:47] | made it very clear that her voice was Goldman’s. | 清楚表明她跟高盛同一阵线 |
[18:50] | So, my custom, well | 而我的惯例‥ 我怎么能继续跟艾美谈 |
[18:53] | how could I keep talking to Amy | |
[18:56] | after she broke our covenant? | 她都违反了我们的约定 |
[18:58] | She acted like she could live without me. | 她一副少了我也没关系的样子 |
[19:00] | Her life was contingent on me. | 但我左右了她的生死 |
[19:12] | You think I should sell to Felim? | 你觉得我该卖给费林吗? |
[19:16] | Pierpoint want you to. | 码点希望你这么做 |
[19:19] | Sell-side playbook. | 卖方教战手册 |
[19:21] | You realize that’s your boss trying to “seniorize” our relationship | 你知道这是你上司想透过指挥你 在我们的关系中占上风吧? |
[19:24] | by telling you what to do? | |
[19:26] | I don’t care what your employer thinks. | 我不管你的雇主怎么想 也不管你上司怎么想 |
[19:28] | I don’t care what your boss thinks. | |
[19:29] | The lie of the sell-side is that your colleagues aren’t your competitors. | 卖方的谎言就是 同行不是竞争对手 |
[19:36] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么做? |
[19:40] | I’m not sure I even know what the pieces on the board look like. | 我不确定自己是否搞得清楚状况 |
[19:46] | Well, then, how do you expect us to play the game? | 那你觉得 我们该怎么下这一局棋呢? |
[19:50] | I’m not sure Rican are being totally transparent. | 我觉得莱肯并没有完全透明化 |
[19:55] | Fine. | 好吧,那我们打猎杀生后 我再来问你 |
[19:56] | I’ll ask again after we murder some sentient creatures. | |
[20:01] | Generally, when I ask a question like that | 通常当我问这样的问题 会希望得到更有趣的答案 |
[20:04] | I expect an answer that’s more interesting | |
[20:06] | than the one you just gave. | |
[20:07] | You are your view. | 你的观点代表了你 |
[20:16] | They have Au Bon Climat here. I swear by it. | 这里有奥邦酒庄的酒,很棒 奥邦酒庄啊 爸,格雷登卡特和我 在圣巴巴拉喝了整整15瓶 格雷登这人最爱攀龙附凤 |
[20:30] | Let’s speak English. | 我们讲英语吧 -抱歉 -我要气泡水 -你想喝酒的话请便 -太好了 |
[20:32] | Oh, sorry. | |
[20:35] | For me, some sparkling water but you indulge. | |
[20:38] | Great. | |
[20:41] | So, Kenny. | 肯尼,要为洛可讲解 加密货币了吗? |
[20:43] | Do you want to clue Rocco up on the crypto space? | |
[20:46] | Rocco, Kenny is our guy on this. | 洛可,肯尼是我们的 加密货币专家 |
[20:48] | I was skeptical about them as a genuine asset class, but… | 我本来觉得加密货币 不算是真的资产类别,但是‥ |
[20:51] | Well… | 区块链是金融的未来 |
[20:53] | Blockchain’s like the future. | |
[20:57] | Right, Kenny? | 对不对,肯尼? |
[21:01] | What does your tattoo mean? | 你的刺青是什么意思? 其实很老套 |
[21:10] | It’s fairly trite. | |
[21:12] | Essentially means carpe diem. | 是及时行乐的意思 |
[21:16] | This might sound a bit strange but… | 这听起来也许有点奇怪 但你是不是在戒酒? |
[21:19] | you Friend of Bill’s? | |
[21:25] | – Yes! – I knew it. | -对 -我就知道 |
[21:26] | I’m eight years. Are you… | 我八年了,你呢? |
[21:28] | Oh, just coming up on four months | 才要刚满四个月 |
[21:29] | – but one day at a time. – Congratulations. | -恭喜 -多谢 |
[21:30] | Thank you, man. | |
[21:31] | Yeah, it’s… it’s carpe diem to civilians, but… | 对一般人来说是及时行乐 但对知情的人就不同了,对吧? |
[21:34] | if you know, you know, right? | |
[21:36] | “Civilians”? I like that. | -"一般人"‥我喜欢 -是吗? |
[21:38] | Yeah. | |
[21:39] | So, listen, as someone who made a killing on DogeLite and Ethereum | 我靠狗狗币和以太坊赚了一大笔 |
[21:44] | the best financial advice I can give you is | 我给你最好的建议就是随便挑 |
[21:46] | throw a dart at the board. | |
[21:49] | Nobody knows anything. | 大家都是什么都不知道 |
[21:52] | So, a friend of mine has just purchased this bored ape. | 我朋友刚买了"无聊猿游艇俱乐部" 我是不是应该跟进? |
[21:55] | Should I be adding this little chimp to my purse? | |
[21:57] | I’d stick with the actual yacht club if I were you. | 你还是投资真的游艇吧 |
[22:01] | The concept of a buffet is absolutely abhorrent to me. | 我觉得自助餐的概念很可怕 |
[22:05] | I stopped eating breakfast in my twenties. | 我二十几岁就不吃早餐了 |
[22:07] | I will say that the tipping culture at these corporate shoots | 我觉得这种企业打猎活动的 小费文化已经失控了 |
[22:09] | gets a little out of hand. | |
[22:12] | Strikes me as vulgar to carry that much cash in your breeks. | 裤子口袋里塞这么多钱很粗俗 |
[22:16] | – Morning, Harper. – Good morning. | -早安,荷波 -早安‥ 真是天杀的‥ |
[22:17] | – Good morning. – What a fucking scruff. | |
[22:20] | Fieldcraft is so important, Eric. He never even tried. | |
[22:23] | Morning, everyone. Morning. | 大家早安 |
[22:26] | On behalf of Pierpoint | 我谨代表码点竭诚欢迎莱肯保健 和几位重要投资人 |
[22:28] | I am delighted to welcome Rican Healthcare | |
[22:32] | and a number of its key investors. | |
[22:34] | Without much further ado, toast, tea | 废话不多说 让我们以茶代酒欢迎麦凯维 |
[22:37] | now, McKelvey. | |
[22:42] | Thank you, Lucinda and our newest investors. | 谢谢露欣达和我们最新的投资人 |
[22:45] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我,我还是未知数 |
[22:47] | I’m just hypothetical in all this. | |
[22:49] | Brevity may or may not be the soul of wit | 我不知道精简是不是智慧的象征 |
[22:52] | but I think it’d be irresponsible to give you all firearms | 但我如果讲太久,令各位昏昏欲睡 再给你们枪械实在不太恰当 远距医疗革命正在迅速发展 |
[22:54] | on the back of some soporific corporate dirge. | |
[22:57] | So, the tele-medicine revolution continues apace. | |
[23:01] | Virtual 24/7 doctors’ appointments | 全天候无休的虚拟医师约诊 |
[23:03] | remote prescription services | 远距处方服务 |
[23:05] | and Rican Healthcare | 莱肯保健一直走在最前面 |
[23:07] | remains at the hard edge. | |
[23:09] | Now here in the UK | 我们在英国推出大规模的 公共和私人计划 |
[23:10] | we’re proposing a substantial public-private initiative | |
[23:14] | whereby we partner with the NHS | 与国民保健署合作 让全国患者都能得到莱肯的服务 |
[23:16] | to deliver Rican to patients across the country. | |
[23:19] | Good to have you with us, Madam Member of Parliament. | 很高兴您能大驾光临,议员女士 |
[23:22] | Increasing access, reducing costs, improving patient care | 改善取得管道,调降费用 提升医疗品质 |
[23:26] | pending regulatory approval. | 现在就等法规通过 |
[23:28] | But… you know the spiel by now. | 不过这些大家应该已经听烂了 我就不占用活动的时间 |
[23:30] | Let’s not take time away from the festivities. | |
[23:32] | Anna Gearing. FutureDawn. | 我是富东公司的安娜吉尔林 詹姆斯,我想请教一下 |
[23:34] | James, if I may, I’d like to ask | |
[23:36] | how do you plan on lowering the US price point for consumers? | 你打算怎么为消费者 降低美国的价格点? |
[23:41] | Our interest and stake from a ESG perspective | 我们基于环境,社会 与公司治理的兴趣和投资 |
[23:43] | was contingent on broadening access | 取决于扩大取得管道 以服务低收入户 |
[23:45] | so we could service lower-income households. | |
[23:47] | We’re looking to be as inclusive as we possibly can. | 我们会尽可能地追求包容性 |
[23:50] | I mean | 无障碍取得 本来就是我们成立的宗旨 |
[23:51] | accessibility was a founding tenet for us. | |
[23:54] | A doctor in your pocket. | "口袋中的医师" |
[23:55] | Harper Stern. Pierpoint. | 我是码点的荷波史登 |
[23:56] | An impromptu Q and A session… | 突然变成问答时段了 |
[23:59] | So, can you confirm that the plan is to lower the US price point? | 您能证实您的计划 是降低美国的价格点吗? |
[24:02] | I was told it would happen in six months | 我本来听说只要花六个月 后来变成八个月 |
[24:05] | then eight. | |
[24:06] | The base case keeps moving. | 基准一直在变 |
[24:08] | We’re still working up analysis on the timings. | 我们还在进行时间的分析 所以会调整 |
[24:10] | That’s what it is. But | |
[24:12] | you well know the only reason we exist | 但各位都知道我们公司的目标 就是要让医疗民主化 包括地方和全球 |
[24:15] | is to democratize healthcare, locally, then globally. | |
[24:19] | And there’s still no visibility on how you plan to fund | 但我们还是不知道 你们要如何资助较低的价格点 |
[24:22] | that lower price point? | |
[24:23] | I’m sure once we’ve worked the analysis, it will tell us. | 我相信分析完成后就知道了 |
[24:27] | Okay, let’s go see about them birds, before they start to unionize. | 咱们去打猎吧 免得那些鸟组织工会 |
[24:36] | Thanks for that dinner. | 谢谢你的那顿晚餐 |
[24:37] | Your pal invited me to one of those posh AA meetings | 你朋友邀我去 老布朗普顿路上的戒酒聚会 |
[24:40] | off the Old Brompton Road. | |
[24:41] | Incredible networking. | 我认识了好多人,戒酒真是件好事 |
[24:44] | Lucky, I had my card. | |
[24:46] | Venetia, we call that kinda intro by Yas, “value add.” | 维妮莎,雅思敏那样介绍人脉 叫做附加价值 |
[24:50] | – You should write that down. – Glad to be of service. | -把这个写下来 -很高兴能帮上忙 |
[24:51] | Do you mind if I get Ven to follow up? | 你介意我让维妮莎跟进吗? |
[24:54] | Oh, shit, I already did. | 该死的,我已经跟进了 去死啦,不要跟我谈伊隆马斯克 |
[24:56] | Oh, fuck off. Don’t talk to me about Elon Musk. | |
[25:00] | Yes exactly, they offer a more liquid and easier approach | (德语)没错,他们提供了 比买黄金更轻松简便的投资方式 |
[25:03] | to investing in than purchasing gold. | |
[25:09] | Precious Metals ETS are a popular way | (德语) |
[25:11] | to invest in these metals. | |
[25:14] | Either through physical or future-spaced exposure. | (德语) |
[25:18] | Super. Right. | (德语)太好了,再见 |
[25:24] | Celeste, hi. | 赛勒丝 |
[25:27] | I… | 我是来为昨天的事情道歉的 |
[25:29] | I just really wanted to | |
[25:30] | apologize for yesterday. | |
[25:33] | My father can be | 我父亲有时候很幼稚 |
[25:36] | a bit of a child. | |
[25:37] | No need to apologize. | 不需要道歉 |
[25:40] | Well, I thought | 我想说应该主动一点 |
[25:44] | I should be, you know, proactive. | |
[25:46] | So | 我跟洛可吃了一顿很愉快的晚餐 |
[25:48] | I’ve had an excellent dinner with Rocco. | |
[25:53] | I introduced him to one of our crypto guys in FX. | 我帮他介绍了 外汇部门的加密货币专家 |
[25:57] | They really hit it off. | 他们一拍即合 |
[25:58] | So… | 我觉得我们应该会很有赚头 |
[26:00] | yeah, I think it could be super-generative for us. | |
[26:04] | Generative? For whom? | 谁有赚头? 外汇部门,避险基金销售? |
[26:07] | Foreign exchange? Hedge fund sales? | |
[26:11] | Well, you know, we’re always talking about OnePierpoint | 我们一直说码点大家庭 说要改善内部沟通 |
[26:15] | breaking down silos | |
[26:17] | cross-pollinating clients. | 彼此介绍客户 |
[26:18] | Yes, well that may be in your graduate literature. | 课本上也许是这样写的 |
[26:22] | You just gave him a person to speak to in this firm | 你帮他介绍了联络的对象 但那个人不是我 |
[26:25] | that is not me. | |
[26:28] | I don’t like to share my guys. | 我不喜欢分享我的人 |
[26:29] | Profit-share, mind-share, whatever. My list… | 利益和思维的分享都不行 我的名单只属于我一个人 |
[26:32] | is my list. | |
[26:34] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:37] | That was not my intention at all. | 那不是我的用意 |
[26:39] | Oh, I’m sure it wasn’t. | 我相信你是无心的 |
[26:41] | It’s just | 但这不是我对你的规划 |
[26:43] | not what I had in mind for you. | |
[26:48] | – Jesse. – Yeah. | 杰西,我是艾瑞克陶 我们居然没见过面 |
[26:50] | Eric Tao. Surprised we’ve never crossed. | |
[26:53] | Why is that a surprise? | 有什么好惊讶的? |
[26:55] | – Felim, good to see you. – And you. | -费林,很高兴见到你 -彼此 |
[26:57] | Yeah. | |
[26:58] | You know, my memory always seems to relegate you to average. | 我老是记得你长相一般 |
[27:00] | I remain shocked by your in-person handsomeness. | 每次看到你,都被你的英俊吓到 |
[27:03] | Very good. | 很好 |
[27:04] | Well, the indices are all up this month. | 本周指数都上扬了 |
[27:07] | That’s all you track, right? You must be making out like a bandit. | 这是你的主力吧? 你应该狠狠地捞了一票 |
[27:10] | Or maybe missing out on the Rican block at a discount | 或者错失了用打折价 买莱肯股权的机会 |
[27:13] | has prohibited your fund from keeping in rude health this month. | 阻碍了你的基金本月的表现 |
[27:16] | Let’s not get caught up in the low skullduggery of our profession | 咱们别被这一行的 密谋诡计卷进去了,好吗? |
[27:20] | – shall we, Jesse? – I’m not ashamed of our profession. | 我不以我们的行业为耻 |
[27:22] | We’re with the angels. | 我们与天使同在 |
[27:24] | – No need to dress it up. – Or dress up even? | -没有美化,对吧? -至少打扮一下嘛 |
[27:27] | Maybe a wee bit more respect for our hosts? | 看在主人的份上多少花点心思吧 |
[27:30] | Oh, I’m dressed up, buddy. | 我已经很花心思了,兄弟 |
[27:32] | I won’t let your cold-weather breeding convince you otherwise. | 你这个在寒冷气候长大的人 别想对我说三道四 |
[27:36] | Whereabouts was I bred? | 我是在哪儿长大的? |
[27:38] | You pass to my eye. Very aristocratic. | 依我看,你八成是贵族出身的吧 |
[27:41] | I didn’t think it was good thing for a man | 我觉得一辈子一成不变不是好事 |
[27:43] | to live a life and never change. | |
[27:44] | Would you mind gathering round, please? | 可以过来一下好吗? |
[27:47] | Would you gather round please, thank you. | 请各位过来一下,谢谢 |
[27:49] | Come on in, I don’t bite. | 过来一点,我不会咬人 咬人要另外收费 |
[27:51] | That’s extra. | |
[27:52] | I’m just trying to see all the angles so I know how to pitch Bloom. | 我想看清楚所有的角度 才能知道要怎么跟布鲁提案 |
[27:56] | Sing him a fucking song. | 唱首歌给他听吧 |
[27:58] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[28:01] | Well, I hope you’ve all enjoyed your bacon butties | 希望各位喜欢刚刚的培根三明治 昨晚的酒也醒了 |
[28:02] | and soaked up | |
[28:04] | whatever you drank in the bar last night. | |
[28:06] | Now, we’ve got a 300-bird day for you | 今天一共有三百只鸟 分为三轮驱赶 |
[28:08] | and we’ll be taking in three drives in total. | |
[28:11] | For those of you who haven’t shot before | 没有打猎经验的人请过来找我 我们会为各位安排的 |
[28:12] | just come and see me and we’ll get you sorted, all right? | |
[28:15] | Oh, and by the way… | 对了,今天早上 各位也许会看到罕见的白雉鸡 |
[28:16] | this morning you may see | |
[28:18] | a rare, white pheasant. | |
[28:21] | Now, they enjoy diplomatic immunity. | 它们有"外交豁免权" 请不要开枪 |
[28:23] | Do not shoot. | |
[28:25] | Five hundred-pound fine. | 不然会罚五百镑,知道吗? |
[28:27] | All right? | |
[28:28] | Right. Well, if you’re good to go | 准备好的人请跟我来 |
[28:30] | follow me. | |
[28:31] | What is it about you and bullies, eh, Harper? | 荷波,你怎么专门找恶霸? |
[28:34] | You seem to go from one to another. | |
[28:36] | Just because the business is fickle, it doesn’t mean you have to be. | 这个行业诡谲多变 不表示你也得跟着善变 |
[28:44] | Leo Bloom is a… | 李欧布鲁是个很有趣的名字 |
[28:46] | an interesting name. | |
[28:48] | Didn’t take your dad for much of a reader. | 我没想到你爸爸这么喜欢看书 |
[28:51] | Jesse thinks Ulysses is a yacht in a marina. | 杰西以为《尤利西斯》是游艇的名字 |
[28:56] | Yeah, I think he thinks people think he’s a philistine. But | 他觉得大家都把他当成俗人 |
[29:00] | he is a big Mel Brooks fan. | 不过他的确很爱梅尔布鲁克斯 他似乎非常关心你的学业 |
[29:05] | He seems invested in your academic prospects. | |
[29:08] | He’s… | 他只是很舍得花钱 |
[29:10] | throwing money at it. | |
[29:22] | Your dad’s not paying me to swim with you. | 你爸付我钱不是要我陪你游泳 |
[29:30] | When you’re ready, I’ll be right here. | 准备好的话我在这里等你 |
[29:37] | You’ll do fine with a 20-bore. | 你用20铅径霰弹吧 |
[29:40] | It’s got a nice small grip | 枪把和枪托都很小 |
[29:43] | and stock on there. | |
[29:44] | It’s perfect for someone like you. | 非常适合你 |
[29:47] | – All right? – Thanks. | |
[29:48] | I’ll give you a set of these. | 这个也给你 |
[29:50] | Oh, and… | 还有‥ |
[30:20] | Pretty stars here last night. | |
[30:28] | Sorry, Jesse! Wiped your eye with that one! | 抱歉,杰西,看来你输了 |
[30:48] | Nice shot! | |
[30:53] | One more drive until elevenses. | 再来一轮就能喝午前茶了 我好想吃巧克力饼干 |
[30:56] | Ooh, I could murder a chocolate finger. | |
[30:58] | Focus on the head. | 注意看头部 有一只眼睛一定要盯着头部 安娜,你好厉害 |
[31:00] | – One eye should always… – Anna. | |
[31:02] | You made that look easy. | |
[31:04] | Not just peg totty. I shot skeet in Beijing, ’08. | 我不只是姿势漂亮而已 我是08年北京奥运的 定向飞靶选手 |
[31:07] | Unsurprisingly, nobody bothers to ask. | -不过当然没有人问我 -是啊 |
[31:09] | Right. | |
[31:11] | Thank you again for the coffee. | 谢谢你帮我买咖啡 |
[31:12] | Yeah, of course. | 小事,如果当时知道你是谁 我还会加一片饼干 |
[31:14] | If I had known it was you, I might have stretched to a cookie. | |
[31:17] | Well, we’re a social impact fund | 我们公司是社会影响力基金 |
[31:19] | so it’s purportedly harder to buy us. Not impossible, just thornier. | 所以想买我们的难度比较高 不是不可能,只是比较麻烦 |
[31:25] | I didn’t know that a price-point cut was on the cards | 我不知道大规模推出 可以降低价格点 |
[31:27] | for a wider roll-out. | |
[31:28] | Was. Was. | 那是以前 |
[31:31] | The Rican board don’t realize I can hear them patronizing me | 莱肯董事会以为 我听不出来他们看不起我 |
[31:34] | through the corporate verbiage. | |
[31:36] | We own 18% equity. I’m just a small voice to them. | 我们只有一成八股权 对他们来说,我只是小虾米 |
[31:41] | I need to deliver a price cut | 我必须压低价格,不然投资人 会觉得莱肯不算道德投资 |
[31:42] | or my investors will wonder whether Rican actually qualifies | |
[31:45] | as a moral investment. | |
[31:48] | I saw you making a beeline for McKelvey’s car. | 我看到你直接找上麦凯维的车 |
[31:50] | I’m a hawk. | 我的眼力有如老鹰 |
[31:51] | Eagle-eyed. | 原来是鹰眼妹 |
[31:54] | No, it was actually | 其实我要找的人是费林 |
[31:55] | Felim I was after. | |
[31:58] | When he takes Bloom’s stake | 等他买下布鲁的股权 |
[32:00] | I’m gonna chew his ear clean off about lowering that price point. | 降低价格点的事 我会缠着他说个不停 |
[32:02] | – What’s his position? – I’d love to know. | 他的立场是什么? 我也想知道 |
[32:05] | Harper, this is Aurore. A risen star in the Tory party. | 荷波,这是奥萝儿 奥萝儿是保守党的后起之秀 |
[32:09] | Very safe seat. | 这个位置很安全 |
[32:11] | I actually did six years in DCM at Pierpoint. | 其实我在码点的 债务资本市场组做了六年 |
[32:14] | Healthcare. | 负责医疗领域 |
[32:15] | And now an interest in government. | 现在志向转向政府 |
[32:16] | Aurore’s just been nominated | 奥萝儿刚刚被提名进入 卫生和社会保健特别委员会 |
[32:17] | for the Health and Social Care Select Committee. | |
[32:21] | Rican partnering with the NHS is an exciting idea. | 莱肯和国民保健署合作 是很令人振奋的主意 |
[32:24] | Is there a timeline on regulatory approval? | 法规通过有时间表吗? |
[32:26] | I’m not across those conversations yet | 这个还没谈 |
[32:28] | though, I do agree | 不过我同意 这确实是个令人振奋的主意 |
[32:29] | it’s a potentially exciting idea | |
[32:32] | if Rican can deliver on their promise | 前提是莱肯能兑现承诺 在美国增加取得性并压低成本 |
[32:34] | to increase access and reduce costs in the US. | |
[32:39] | Private healthcare… | 私人医疗议题 很容易触发国内民众情绪 |
[32:41] | is a very emotional subject here. | |
[32:43] | I imagine that without a narrative that speaks to universality | 我想若是无法普及化应该会失败 |
[32:45] | it’s a bit of a non-starter. | |
[32:56] | – Sloe gin, or Bull Shot? – She’ll take a punt on the Bull. | 野莓琴酒或掺汤鸡尾酒? 给她鸡尾酒 |
[33:02] | – My pleasure. No problem. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -乐意之至 |
[33:04] | I’m not really into blood sports | |
[33:06] | but thankfully, pheasants are sustaining… | |
[33:10] | Jesse, try and imagine there’s a hoop on the end of the gun | 杰西,想像枪管的前端有个环 而不只是准星 |
[33:12] | rather than just a bead. | |
[33:13] | So you can keep the tail of the bird inside the hoop | 让鸟尾保持在环内 这样比较好瞄准 |
[33:16] | and that way you can track the line more consistently. | |
[33:20] | Isn’t it ungentlemanly | 评论别人的枪法 不是有失绅士风度吗? |
[33:22] | to comment on someone’s shooting? | |
[33:24] | – How many did you get? – I shot straight. | -你打到几只? -我打得很准 |
[33:25] | You’re not supposed to ask, “how many.” | 你不该问别人打到几只 |
[33:29] | How the fuck’s she supposed to know | 她怎么可能知道 管理这种鸟事的古老封建法律? |
[33:30] | all the arcane feudal laws that govern this bullshit? | |
[33:33] | Is there a handbook they give certain men at birth or… | 有些人是不是一出生 就会拿到手册? |
[33:36] | Harper… | -荷波,你要抹血 -什么? |
[33:38] | why don’t you blood yourself? | |
[33:40] | – What? – Harp, you wipe the… | 荷波,擦一下‥ |
[33:42] | Just get a couple of fingers in there and daub. | 用手指沾了再涂‥ |
[33:45] | Anyone for a jam sandwich? | 还有人想吃果酱三明治吗? 手会吃得黏黏的 |
[33:46] | – That’s it. – Let’s get our fingers sticky. | |
[33:48] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -可以了,恭喜 -你是我们的一份子了 高明的伪装者 |
[33:50] | – Part of the club. – “The Great Pretender.” | |
[33:54] | Eric you’re about a million years old in sales years. | 艾瑞克,你做业务好多年了 来打猎的次数应该多不胜数 |
[33:57] | You must have been on too many of these to count. | |
[33:59] | Isn’t it time you hung up your gun? | 你不觉得该退下来了吗? |
[34:01] | Yeah. Maybe. Harper, can I grab you quickly? | -也许吧,荷波,借一步说话 -好 |
[34:05] | Only the best for Rican. | 我准备了上好的 请用果酱和鱼香三明治 |
[34:06] | Sticky fingers and fishy fingers for all. | |
[34:08] | Tell your guy stop fucking around. You’re not controlling him. | 叫你的人不要闹了 你没有在控制他 |
[34:12] | Do you think we might be operating in the dark here? | 你不觉得我们在瞎子摸象吗? |
[34:14] | I feel like the board is deliberately hiding something material. | 我觉得董事会 故意隐瞒了一些资料 |
[34:20] | Am I gonna have to talk to Bloom myself? | 要我自己去跟布鲁谈吗? |
[34:23] | There, there look, a white pheasant! | 看,一只白雉鸡 |
[34:27] | He won’t listen to you. | 他不会听你的,我又不是小孩子 我无意冒犯,但你是 |
[34:28] | – I’m not a fucking child. – Respectfully, yes you are. | |
[34:32] | Anyone for a jam sandwich? | 有人想吃果酱三明治吗? |
[34:33] | Fuck! | |
[34:36] | Fuck! | 可恶‥ |
[34:37] | Fuck! | |
[34:39] | Missed. | 没打中 |
[34:42] | Holy shit! | |
[34:43] | Bloody fool! You nicked him in the pellet spray. | 该死的 |
[34:45] | Let me see. Let me see. It’s all right. It’s okay. | -我看看‥ -没事 |
[34:48] | Is there a medic or first aid? | -有没有急救人员或急救箱? -天啊,现场有医师吗? |
[34:50] | Oh, my God. Is there a doctor, or is everyone here in finance? | |
[34:56] | I need somebody to load up the Rican app. | 有没有急救人员? |
[35:04] | Good evening, Harper. | 晚安,荷波 |
[35:07] | No more commotion, please. | 拜托别再小题大作了 |
[35:09] | Superficial cuts from a few stray pellets | 只是跳弹弄出来的皮肉伤 |
[35:11] | and the NHS still has you waiting for four fucking hours. | 国民保健署 还是会让你等上四个小时 |
[35:14] | But anyway | |
[35:15] | never give a gun to an American. | 千万别让美国人拿到枪 |
[35:18] | Fuck. Can I get you something? | 要命,可以帮你拿什么东西吗? |
[35:20] | Aye. Drink-wise, I’ll have something brown and deep. | 我要深咖啡色的浓烈液体 -没问题 -我还有点惊魂未定 |
[35:22] | – Strong water. – You got it. | |
[35:24] | Even my nerves feel a little frayed. | |
[35:26] | “Harper Stern. | "荷波史登,砸锅达人" |
[35:27] | The face that launched a thousand fuck-ups.” | |
[35:30] | I’m the one you’re supposed to be pitying, please, madam. | 你该可怜的人是我才对,女士 |
[35:38] | Not that Pierpoint think that your face is very memorable. | 码点显然不觉得 你的脸有多令人难忘 我在今天早上的资料里 看到你的照片 |
[35:40] | I noticed your picture, was it, in this morning’s deck? | |
[35:45] | Yeah. A variant of that | 这种事多了,我已经麻木了 |
[35:47] | happens so often, I’ve become desensitized to it. | |
[35:50] | Can’t say the I-bankers over at Pierpoint | 码点的投资银行家 今天可是黄袍加身了 |
[35:52] | have covered themselves in much glory today | |
[35:54] | especially with all the hoopla surrounding the pitch-book. | 尤其是因为那本 备受瞩目的投售简报书 |
[35:58] | This is page 27? | 27页? |
[36:01] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事? |
[36:03] | Did Eric not tell you? | 艾瑞克没跟你说吗? |
[36:06] | Rican commissioned analysis | 莱肯委制了一份分析 |
[36:08] | on how to fund the tele-med expansion to low-income households in the US. | 了解如何支付拓展远距医疗 至美国低收入市场的费用 |
[36:13] | McKelvey said it hadn’t been done. | 麦凯维说分析尚未完成 |
[36:14] | No, he… | 他对其他投资人省略了真相 |
[36:15] | elided the truth to the other investors. | |
[36:19] | The analysis showed | 分析结果显示降低价格点 只有一个办法 |
[36:20] | the only way to lower the consumer price point | |
[36:24] | is to cut the dividend. | 那就是减少股利 这当然会影响股价 |
[36:26] | Which, of course, hurts the share price | |
[36:28] | kills the value in the short term and | 短期内会造成价格崩盘 |
[36:31] | frankly, makes it far less likely to make me want to buy in. | 我买进的愿意也会低很多 |
[36:35] | So they suppressed it? | 所以他们秘而不宣? |
[36:36] | To privilege you over investors like Anna? | 给你特权 而不是安娜这样的投资者? |
[36:40] | You should all feel very lucky | 我来参加打猎活动 你们就应该偷笑了,懂吗? |
[36:41] | I’m even at this fucking shoot at all. | |
[36:43] | Understand? | |
[36:45] | I am really sorry, again, about your afternoon. | 我再度为了你下午的事道歉 |
[36:48] | Well, let’s concentrate on the bigger picture. | 还是放眼大局好了 |
[36:51] | Because today, for some reason | 因为今天不知道出于什么原因 |
[36:53] | the universe has sent down a wee fucking goblin | 宇宙决定派一个小鬼 在我面前乱用枪械 |
[36:56] | to misuse a firearm in my face. | |
[37:00] | So when he now sells to me, which he fucking will | 所以他卖股份给我时‥ 他一定会卖的 |
[37:06] | I’ll look back on this | 我会回想这个我差点没命的下午 |
[37:08] | as the afternoon that I almost died | |
[37:11] | but I still left with the Devil’s things in my pocket. | 但我还是会笑着赚得荷包满满 |
[37:14] | Good health. | 干杯 |
[37:20] | Hi. | 你好,荷波在吗? 我一直打她手机 |
[37:22] | Is Harper in? I’ve been trying her. | |
[37:25] | She’s away. | 她出门了 |
[37:30] | Do you wanna come in? | 你要进来吗? |
[37:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:36] | I don’t even really know if it’s right. | 我甚至不知道这样对不对 |
[37:38] | I know I want the fresh start, new floor, new boss… | 我知道我想有个新的开始 新的楼层,新的上司 |
[37:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:50] | I just… | 我只是‥ |
[37:52] | I look at someone like Harper | 当我看到像荷波这样的人 |
[37:56] | and she’s just innately good at her job | 她工作马上就上手了 |
[38:00] | and people just take her seriously | 得到别人的尊重 |
[38:02] | and I think, you know, “Why can’t I have that?” | 我会想说 "为什么我不能那样?" |
[38:06] | Is she good? | 她真的很厉害吗? 还是她永远都是急匆匆的? |
[38:09] | Or does she just always have her foot on the accelerator? | |
[38:13] | You know, covet something. | 渴望某样东西 得到之后又渴望别的 |
[38:15] | Get it. | |
[38:17] | Covet something else. | |
[38:18] | Maybe get that. | 又拿到了,之后‥就死了 |
[38:20] | And then… die. | |
[38:27] | Needs must. | 非要不可 |
[38:29] | I mean, what does your dad actually want from you? | 你爸究竟要你怎样? |
[38:33] | To be perennially 12 years old. It’s kind of fucked-up. | 要我永远像十二岁 这实在很糟 |
[38:36] | Well, give it to him, then. | 那就满足他啊 |
[38:38] | It doesn’t have to be real for him to think that it is. | 不需要是真的也能说服他 |
[38:42] | Spoken like a true believer. | 瞧你说得有模有样 |
[39:00] | Did you get through that tonight? | 你今晚嗑光了吗? |
[39:02] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[39:28] | Do you ever think | 你有没有想过‥ 如果我们直接上床 |
[39:30] | if we’d have just fucked | |
[39:33] | we would have saved ourselves a lot of… | 就能让自己少很多‥ |
[39:36] | Disappointment? | 失望? |
[39:41] | I don’t think I would have debased myself | 那我大概不会这么贬低自己 如果我当初以为‥ |
[39:43] | in quite the same way | |
[39:45] | if I thought that… | |
[39:48] | If I would have let you fuck me? | 我会让你上我? |
[39:51] | Well, I hoped it would have been a more mutual experience. | 我本来希望双方都能投入 |
[39:55] | Nah, I mean… | 不是,我是说,如果我觉得‥ |
[39:58] | if I thought that | |
[40:01] | I was… on your level | 自己跟你是同一个等级 |
[40:08] | you were very good at making me feel like I wasn’t. | 因为你常让我自惭形秽 |
[40:13] | And honestly | 老实说‥ |
[40:15] | I would have eaten broken glass | 只要有机会把头埋入你双腿之间 我愿意吃碎玻璃 |
[40:17] | to have had my head between your legs just once. | |
[40:21] | And eat my pussy? | 帮我口交? |
[40:26] | Yeah. | 对,我会做 |
[40:29] | That’s what I would do. | |
[40:42] | Right. | 我要去睡了 |
[40:43] | I’m going to bed. | |
[40:46] | Feel free to do… whatever. | 你自便吧 |
[40:52] | You’re an intoxicant, Yas. | 雅恩敏,你让人陶醉 |
[40:56] | Needs must. | 非要不可 |
[41:04] | – Night. | – Night. 晚安‥ |
[41:36] | Hey, Papa. | 爸 |
[41:39] | I… | 我想跟你道歉 |
[41:40] | I wanted to apologize. | |
[41:43] | I overreacted and | 我的反应太激烈了 我不该那么不尊重你 |
[41:47] | I shouldn’t have disrespected you like that. | |
[41:49] | It’s… it’s no way for a daughter to speak to her father. | 女儿不该那样跟父亲说话 |
[41:58] | I’ve just realized that | 我刚发现其实我很想你 |
[42:03] | I’ve really missed you | |
[42:06] | and… | 我只希望你能以我为荣 |
[42:09] | I just want you to be proud of me. | |
[42:16] | So… | 如果想吃顿饭或喝两杯叙叙旧 |
[42:19] | if you want to get dinner or a drink and catch up | |
[42:23] | and you’re still in London, let me know. | 如果你还在伦敦的话 跟我说一声,我很想你 |
[42:26] | I’ve missed you. | |
[42:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:32] | Let me know. | 再跟我说 |
[42:42] | Every single boy in my year at Eton was | 我在伊顿的同年级同学 都觉得自己将会是世界的主宰 |
[42:45] | told he should inherit the earth. | |
[42:48] | Tell a lot of average people they deserve everything and… | 跟一堆庸才说 他们应该得到一切‥ |
[42:50] | Yeah, maybe it was the kind of people you were hanging out with, ’cause… | 也许问题出在你选的朋友 因为我在那里从没听过这种话 |
[42:53] | I never really heard anyone speak like that there. | |
[42:55] | It was about merit. | 重要的是实力 |
[42:56] | Is it actually merit-based, though? | 但这真的是看实力吗? |
[42:58] | In this scenario, the earth is basically Oxbridge. | 以此例而言,世界指的是牛津剑桥 |
[43:01] | Once you’re there, you’re on a conveyor belt. | 到那里时,你就上了输送带 |
[43:04] | I can’t take another three years of it. | 我没办法再忍三年 |
[43:07] | Not around those people. | 跟那些人不可能 |
[43:10] | I won’t. | 我不想 |
[43:13] | You sound like you were lonely. | 感觉你似乎很寂寞 |
[43:24] | Hey, I was a big buyer of the conveyor belt. | 我以前觉得输送带很不错 |
[43:28] | You know | |
[43:29] | three… three years, Oxford. | 在牛津念了三年 然后在金融界或法律界待六年 |
[43:31] | Six years in banking or law | |
[43:33] | – then maybe politics. – So what happened? | -之后也许转战政坛 -后来呢? |
[43:38] | Look, could you… could you fulfil your part of this obligation | 你能不能也出份力 把这该死的东西写好? |
[43:40] | and write the fucking thing? | |
[43:47] | I’m guessing your parents had high expectations for you too, yeah? | -你爸妈对你期望也很高吧? -当然 |
[43:51] | Yeah, of course. | |
[43:53] | Then how the fuck did you end up in here | 那你怎么会沦落到 当我这种小痞子的家教? |
[43:54] | tutoring a little slut like me? | |
[44:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:03] | I’m better than waiting two and a half fucking hours | 我确实不应该花两个半小时 等你游完泳 我只游了两个半小时吗? 感觉像五十个小时 |
[44:05] | – for you to finish a swim. – Was it only two and half? | |
[44:07] | It felt like 50. | |
[44:10] | – I was tripping. – Brilliant. | -我那时嗑药了 -真好 |
[44:12] | Given who your dad is | 有鉴于你爸爸的身份 你自甘下流也不是什么惊人之举 |
[44:14] | it’s not a revolutionary act to aim down. | |
[44:16] | In fact, it’s pathetic you don’t aim up. | 其实你不上进很可悲 -你好,我是奥萝儿阿德库尔 -我是杰西布鲁 -幸会 -很高兴终于看到本尊了 经过今天的活动 你对这里的印象如何? |
[44:35] | – Oh… – Aurora Adekunle. | |
[44:37] | – Hi, Jesse Bloom. – Nice to meet you. | |
[44:39] | Yeah. It’s good to put a face with the name. | |
[44:41] | Yeah, after the… | |
[44:44] | activities today. | |
[44:45] | – Yeah. – How are you finding it here? | |
[44:48] | Well, stuffy. Frosty. | 很闷,很冷 |
[44:50] | I’d love to talk to you about fundraising. | -我很想和跟你谈募款的事‥ -是吗? 布鲁勋爵倒是挺朗朗上口的 |
[44:53] | Oh, yeah? Well, “Lord Bloom” does have a ring to it. | |
[44:56] | Here comes the kid who’s forcing my son’s nose to the grindstone. | 逼我儿子念书的年轻人来了 |
[45:00] | Yeah. | |
[45:02] | We were at the same college at Oxford. | 我们在牛津念的是同一个学院 |
[45:04] | Oh. | |
[45:05] | Good to know my Wikipedia’s accurate. | 很高兴我的维基网页没有写错 |
[45:08] | I must admit, I Googled you when I was on the can. | 其实我在洗手间上网查过你 |
[45:10] | It’s cute to be known as the “Tory with a conscience.” | 你的绰号很可爱 "有良知的保守党员" |
[45:13] | That’s just a nice way of saying I was treacherous | 那只是委婉地说我靠不住 而且失去了党鞭的位置 脱欧就是脱欧 |
[45:16] | – and lost the whip. – Brexit was Brexit. | |
[45:18] | Fog of war. Luckily, people have short memories. | 那是战争迷雾 幸亏老百姓的记性不好 |
[45:21] | Delicious and incestuous. Like everything in England. | 美味又禁忌 英国的一切都是如此 |
[45:25] | Excuse me, I’m keeping someone waiting. | 失陪,有人在等我 |
[45:32] | One of your ex-colleagues was talking to me about you. | 你有个前同事露欣达跟我提起你 |
[45:35] | Lucinda. | |
[45:37] | She said that you were brilliant | 她说你很优秀 但是因为办公室政治而被耽误了 |
[45:38] | but you got waylaid by some corporate politics? | |
[45:42] | Pierpoint’s a great stepping-stone. I can vouch. | 码点是个很不错的踏脚石 这我可以担保,但是‥ 老员工如果不离开 会在那里老死,你懂吗? |
[45:45] | But lifers can die while they live in there, if you follow. | |
[45:52] | Excuse me, if this is incredibly forward | 对不起,这也许太冒昧了 |
[45:55] | but do you think I could pick your brain | 但是我想问问你 对我下一步的看法 |
[45:58] | about a potential next step? | |
[46:01] | You can have the time it takes to sink another Laphroaig. | 我给你到这杯酒喝完的时间 |
[46:04] | Neither of us have to pay, after all. | 反正我们都不用付钱 |
[46:10] | So, tell me | 你为什么对政治感兴趣? |
[46:12] | what draws you to politics? | |
[46:24] | You out here alone? | 你一个人在这里吗? |
[46:28] | Certainly feels that way. | 感觉像是这样 |
[46:30] | I saw Felim earlier. | 刚看到费林了 |
[46:32] | He’s taking it all surprisingly well. | 他的反应出人意料地好 |
[46:36] | Did you speak to Jesse? | 你跟杰西谈过了吗? |
[46:38] | We caught up with him briefly, yes. | 刚刚简短谈过了 |
[46:43] | He had the magnanimity to apologize. | 他有道歉的雅量 |
[46:46] | And he has assured us he has the magnanimity to sell. | 他也保证他有卖股权的雅量 |
[46:50] | So you spoke to my client behind my back? | 你背着我跟我的客户谈? |
[46:56] | I’m gonna give you the opportunity to be honest with me. | 我给你一个诚实招供的机会 |
[47:04] | Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? | 你知道这听起来有多荒唐吗? 你要我怎么说? |
[47:07] | What do you want me to say to that? | |
[47:09] | Maybe give me the salient information. | 也许可以告诉我最重要的资讯 |
[47:12] | Is that fucking crazy? | 那很荒唐吗? 因为我一直在黑暗中摸索 |
[47:13] | Because I am wandering around in the dark. | |
[47:15] | I tell you what you need to know to do your job. | 我已经告诉你 份内工作所需的资讯了 |
[47:19] | How can we work together if you can’t be transparent with me? | 如果你对我有所隐瞒 我们要怎么共事? |
[47:23] | You don’t work with me, you work for me! | 你不是跟我共事 是在帮我做事 |
[47:29] | So you don’t trust me? | 所以你不信任我? |
[47:31] | Where is the evidence that I should? | 我该信任你的证据在哪里? |
[47:38] | This has been | 这是我入行以来最漫长的一天 |
[47:39] | one of my longest days in the business. | |
[47:42] | And the only reason you’re here is because Mr. COVID put in a call. | 你来这里只有一个原因 那就是新冠先生打了一通电话 |
[47:47] | I wouldn’t have had you within a thousand miles of this place. | 不然我绝对不会 让你靠近这个地方 |
[47:51] | Who were you out here with? | -你刚刚跟谁在这里? -晚安 |
[47:53] | Good night. | |
[48:01] | Short-term play is to sell to Felim now. | 短期操作是现在卖给费林 |
[48:05] | Cheap opportunity, tidy little profit. | 很廉价的机会,获利还不错 |
[48:07] | Perhaps shooting our counterparty in the face | 也许开枪打对手的脸 现在让转卖成了最合理的选项 |
[48:09] | now makes that the least egregious option. | |
[48:11] | I found this on the top of one of my son’s reading lists. | 这是我在我儿子书单上找到的 |
[48:14] | This Hobbes fucker, man. This could have been written yesterday. | 这个霍布斯真不简单 说这本书是昨天写的我都信 |
[48:16] | “The natural state of man, ‘A war of all against all.'” | 人的自然状态 每个人对抗每个人的战争 |
[48:19] | And it was written during the Civil War. So… | 那是在内战期间写的 他对人性的看法很悲观 |
[48:21] | pretty dim view of humanity. | |
[48:24] | Why does it feel so true? | 为什么感觉那么真实? |
[48:30] | McKelvey wants to sell Rican. | 麦凯维想卖莱肯 |
[48:36] | They would need to cut the dividend | 他们必须减少股利 才能降低消费者价格点 |
[48:37] | to fund consumer price point cuts. | |
[48:40] | They’ve been kicking the can around | 他们在拖延,想维持股利 |
[48:42] | to maintain the dividend | |
[48:43] | increase buy backs and | 增加回购并很可能快速卖出 |
[48:46] | most likely, sell quickly. | |
[48:49] | Reading between the lines… | 从字里行间判读 这是个很好的收购目标 |
[48:50] | I think that it’s an acquisition target. | |
[48:54] | Again, strictly reading between the lines | 同样地,从字里行间判读 |
[48:57] | I think they’ve already engaged Pierpoint IBD to find buyers. | 我想他们已经透过码点的 投资银行部找收购者 |
[49:01] | Okay. So what? We sit on the block, let it rip and take profit? | 所以我们要按兵不动 让股价上涨再捞一票? |
[49:06] | No. That’s Felim’s play. | 不对,那是费林的做法 所以他才想跟你买 也是董事会要他 和我上司什么都不告诉我的原因 |
[49:10] | It’s why he wants to buy from you. It’s why the board want him. | |
[49:13] | And it’s why my boss kept me in the dark. | |
[49:17] | But I have a better idea. | 但我有个更好的主意 |
[49:20] | Without the low-income | 现在少了低收入户市场 |
[49:23] | expansion now | |
[49:25] | Rican Healthcare will not get regulatory approval in the UK. | 莱肯医疗在英国肯定不会通过 |
[49:29] | How the fuck do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[49:32] | I don’t. It’s an educated guess | 我不知道,但这是有根据的猜测 |
[49:34] | after speaking with a member of Her Majesty’s government. | 因为我跟政府人员谈过了 |
[49:39] | So, what’s the play? | 所以要怎么做? |
[49:41] | Don’t sell. To Felim or anyone. | 不要卖,不卖给费林或任何人 |
[49:44] | Buy. | 买进,买富东的股份 |
[49:46] | Take FutureDawn’s shares. | |
[49:51] | I have no interest in a controlling stake. | 我对控制股权没兴趣 |
[49:54] | I’m already long over three billion. | 我已经投入超过30亿 而且不确定能不能回收 |
[49:55] | I’m not even sure I’m a bull on the space. | |
[49:57] | Hear me out. | 听我说完,你只需要百分之九 就有了控制股权 |
[49:58] | You only need 9% to give you a controlling stake. | |
[50:01] | Anna will sell you half of her equity | 如果你让安娜选董事 她会卖一半股权给你 |
[50:03] | if you let her choose the board. | |
[50:05] | Cut the divvy. Fund expansion. | 减少股利,拓展市场 |
[50:07] | The price will drop in the short term, but | 股价会短期下挫 但这家公司有潜力成为 成长市场的领导者 |
[50:11] | there is potential for this company to be a market leader | |
[50:13] | in a genuine growth area. | |
[50:15] | How many companies can you say that about? | 像这样的公司有多少家? |
[50:17] | It’s a gamble, but | 这是一场豪赌 但如果我说对了 |
[50:20] | if I’m right | |
[50:23] | it’s one hell of a long. | 这个做多操作可厉害了 |
[50:27] | You know it was inevitable that Eric tried to poach me on this trip? | 你知道艾瑞克 这趟一定会想把我挖走 |
[50:33] | Is that what you’d call that, “Hobbesian”? | 那就是霍布斯式风格吗? |
[50:37] | Check me out. | 现学现卖 |
[50:43] | Did you entertain that? | 你考虑过吗? |
[50:50] | You got a pen? | 你有笔吗? |
[50:54] | I need to underline something. | 我要划重点 |
[50:57] | This Hobbes is worth remembering. | 我要记住霍布斯这段话 |
[51:08] | Looks like a gift. | 这是礼物吧? |
[51:10] | A memento. | 纪念品 |
[51:12] | A memento mori. | "勿忘你终有一死" |
[51:28] | Eric, where is the wee prick? | 艾瑞克,那个小人在哪里? |
[51:31] | Let’s just get this done, shall we? | 速战速决吧 |
[51:33] | Yeah, one second. | 对,稍等一下 |
[51:40] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[51:42] | Harpsichord, it’s me. Everyone’s down here. | 荷波,是我,大家都在楼下了 |
[51:48] | We’re nearly through this. | 快要结束了,等等见 |
[51:51] | See you soon. | |
[52:08] | Rishi, I need you to cross a block for me. | 瑞希,帮我下一个大单 盘前,一千六百万股 |
[52:10] | Pre-open, 16 million. | |
[52:11] | Harper, I am hanging out my ass. | 荷波,我还没开工 |
[52:12] | I’ve not even moisturized and pulled the top off it. | 连保湿霜都没擦 盖子都还没开‥ |
[52:14] | I need this to happen pre the open. | 必须在开盘前搞定 |
[52:16] | Bloom’s gonna buy half of FutureDawn’s stake in Rican. | 布鲁要跟富东买下 一半莱肯股权 |
[52:18] | Why would he do that? What’s the angle? | 为什么,他想干吗? |
[52:20] | Since when do need context? Execute the trade. | 你何时变得这么罗嗦? 去交易就是了 |
[52:23] | – Has Eric signed off on this? – Sign off? What fucking “sign off”? | -艾瑞克批准了吗? -什么批准? |
[52:25] | You can’t pre-arrange a block sale. I need the buyer and a seller. | 你不能事先安排大宗买卖 我需要买家和卖家 |
[52:28] | I have that. | 都有了,我早上跟富东安娜吉尔林 手下的哈利谈过了 |
[52:29] | I spoke to Harry on Anna Gearing’s desk this morning at FutureDawn. | |
[52:31] | I have the order from Bloom. | 我也拿到布鲁的单子 他和安娜吉尔林已经讲好价钱 |
[52:32] | He and Anna Gearing have already agreed on a price. | |
[52:34] | She sells at 48, he pays a quarter. | 她在48块时卖 他加0点25 |
[52:36] | All right, well then get me the fucking seller! | 好,那给我卖家 |
[52:39] | All trades go through the execution desk. Rishi. | 所有交易都要透过执行办公室 我拿到单子了 送上门的生意不能拒绝 |
[52:41] | I have the order. We don’t say no to biz in hand. | |
[52:45] | One minute before European open. | 欧洲一分钟后开市 |
[52:50] | Morning. | 早安,詹姆斯,蛋还好吗? 快冷了,大家都在哪里? |
[52:51] | James… | |
[52:52] | – how are your eggs? – Getting cold. | |
[52:55] | Where is everybody? | |
[52:56] | It appears that Jesse Bloom, of all people | 看来杰西布鲁对这家公司的未来 居然比它的管理者更关心 |
[52:59] | cares more about the future of this company than its custodians. | |
[53:03] | At market open, I’ll have sold half my equity to Jesse | 开市时我把手上一半的股权 卖给杰西了 |
[53:07] | giving him the controlling interest of Rican. | 让他有了莱肯的控制股权 |
[53:11] | Harry, Harper again. | 哈利,又是我,荷波 |
[53:12] | I need an order that instructs me to sell | 我需要订单才能以48元 卖1600万股莱肯股票 |
[53:13] | 16 million shares of Rican Health at 48. | |
[53:16] | – Where’s my seller? – Harry confirms. | 我的卖家呢? |
[53:17] | FutureDawn sells at 48. | 哈利证实了,富东用48元卖出 |
[53:19] | Bloom buys at 48 spot 25. | 布鲁以48点25买入 |
[53:21] | If we fuck Felim twice on a block, he’ll never trade with us again. | 若两次大单交易都整了费林 他以后不会再找我们 |
[53:23] | I’m doing my job. Do yours. | 我们各做各的工作就好 |
[53:26] | We answer to the man who pays. | 我们只对付钱的人负责 付钱的人在她那里 |
[53:28] | She has the man who pays. | |
[53:30] | Execute. | 交易 |
[53:32] | Execute. | 交易 |
[53:43] | Done, 48! | 搞定,48元 |
[53:46] | Done, 48, 25! | 搞定,48点25 |
[53:50] | Send the confirms. | 传证实讯息 |
[53:56] | You know, without results, Eric | 艾瑞克,没有结果 与你来往也没什么意思了 |
[53:57] | all we’re really left with is your character. | |
[54:00] | And what the fuck is that, eh? Really? | 你这人怎么样我也根本不清楚 |
[54:04] | Nice knowing you, for a time. | 很高兴跟你相识一场 待续 谢谢观赏 |